PDA

View Full Version : South China - Shenzhen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]

ArifBD
12-10-17, 14:46
Isn't there an independent provider in Shenzhen on the first page of classified ads? Try your luck!Try Paradise Club / Pclub, they are pretty reliable and helpful. Call them and they will send someone, last time I checked it was 1200 for 90 minutes.

FunEverywhere
12-27-17, 07:32
A girl that I won't miss to order to my hotel everytime I'm in SZ texted me to lightly promote her.

If you are into GF type of service and have a writing record here on the board PM me for her WeChat.

Hardy.Hi bro,

Would be interested to book her in January when I be in SZ. Would you share her WeChat contact with me?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MrCleanToo
01-03-18, 04:12
Thanks, she was a real cutie. I enjoyed my time with her.I agree with Thos. Jefferson. She is a sweet girl. She's cute and 10 times more so when she smiles! No English, but thanks to WeChat translator, I got her to laugh a bit. A perfect slim figure.

CoconutWater89
01-04-18, 04:59
Hey fellas,

I'm moving later this year and trying to decide what city. I like where I am now, but it's a smaller city with lower salaries and fewer jobs. I'm looking for a city that's always pretty warm and has a lot of good BBS in the 150-300 range. I mean like full service with pretty 20 something girls from the country who've probably never interacted with a foreigner and don't speak any English. The "low end" service, if you will. Would a place like Shenzhen fit the bill? I see most of the discussion is on "higher end" providers and massage places; not my thing.

Fast Eddie 48
01-06-18, 02:27
Hey fellas,

I'm moving later this year and trying to decide what city. I like where I am now, but it's a smaller city with lower salaries and fewer jobs. I'm looking for a city that's always pretty warm and has a lot of good BBS in the 150-300 range. I mean like full service with pretty 20 something girls from the country who've probably never interacted with a foreigner and don't speak any English. The "low end" service, if you will. Would a place like Shenzhen fit the bill? I see most of the discussion is on "higher end" providers and massage places; not my thing.To Coconut Water.

Newbie please you never heard of crack down in China 10 yr ago Low end bbs for FS days are over, you can still get service if you know where to go but you will paid a lot more this days for middle age woman.

Fast Eddie 48.

StinkyFeet
01-06-18, 11:15
Mongering in South China isn't what it used to be. If given a choice recommend outside of South China unless it's in Hong Kong.

Hey fellas,

I'm moving later this year and trying to decide what city. I like where I am now, but it's a smaller city with lower salaries and fewer jobs. I'm looking for a city that's always pretty warm and has a lot of good BBS in the 150-300 range. I mean like full service with pretty 20 something girls from the country who've probably never interacted with a foreigner and don't speak any English. The "low end" service, if you will. Would a place like Shenzhen fit the bill? I see most of the discussion is on "higher end" providers and massage places; not my thing.

Legal Lad
01-06-18, 12:27
SZ is a top tier China city. I find it's pricing comparable with Beijing and Shanghai. Hard to find cheap low end targets for FS. You might have better luck searching the Guangxi province and some of the smaller cities there for what you want.

Hey fellas,

Fast Eddie 48
01-07-18, 00:52
Mongering in South China isn't what it used to be. If given a choice recommend outside of South China unless it's in Hong Kong.To Stinkfeet.

Even in HK you are not going to get good FS for less than 500 hkd, for cheap sex under 200 rmb you need to go to a small village in Guangxin or border of Burma at a hole in the wall place but that is you speak Chinese or a local, coconut water is a cheap Charlie don't know the current in China.

Fast Eddie 48.

CoconutWater89
01-07-18, 11:34
Okay interesting. Thanks for the advice. I've never lived outside Jiangsu province, and I did not know about a south China crackdown. Sounds like tier 2/3 cities might be the place to be for this kind of thing. Thanks again.

StinkyFeet
01-07-18, 19:55
Yeah, the crackdown is easy to miss. It's only been going on for half a decade. Haha.

Okay interesting. Thanks for the advice. I've never lived outside Jiangsu province, and I did not know about a south China crackdown. Sounds like tier 2/3 cities might be the place to be for this kind of thing. Thanks again.

Peter Eastwest
01-11-18, 12:17
Saw your post about this gal just now. I was in SZ a coupe of months back and ended up in Bottoms Up and had JoJo two nights take-out in nearby hotel. She gave great service and certainly worth a revisit. Lovely shaved puss and small perk titties. Horney as hell.

Perfect BBBJCIM and FS. I paid less than 1000 RMB each night but maybe around that total if I count the bar drinks before. Worth every RMB.

Definately recomend.

I had to night over in Shenzhen. Hit Seaworld area and came across girl bar "Bottoms Up" between the Terrace and Enigma. Very small place with one pool table.

7 girls in the place all were great fun and played a few games of pool with them. Lady drinks were 40 rmb & beers 25. (cheap compared to HK)

I tried to pull the one pinay in the joint, tall gal 7+ in looks but it was on her red holiday. Settled for a Hubei girl.

Name: JoJo.

Face: 7+

Body: thin.

Breast: A cup.

Pussy: Tight and shaved.

Performance: 9.

DFK.

BBBJ.

DATY.

Multi-pops.

Damage 1000 rmb.

Dinotrex
01-13-18, 09:41
Anyone have info on touts? Are they trustworthy? I know there's touts at the Lowu crossing, but do they only come out at night? Also, are there touts over on the Lok Ma Chau crossing as well?

Guitarrefreak
01-30-18, 18:53
Glad to be of help! So that one can be 100% confident of going to the right place the Hanzi for the Sun Island Holiday Hotel is 太阳岛假日酒店 as shown in the photo below (taken from Baidu maps streetview).

Ikks.Just went there today, seems like the only in room service is BBBJCIM and nothing else.

Mine was 28, was a little disappointed by her looks (older) but her skills were great.

Saw some lookers, also saw some duds, I think I will give this place a try again in the future.

Damage was 320, I had another service out in the lounge which I tipped another 60 for a total of 380 dmg.

StinkyFeet
02-01-18, 20:15
If you RTFF you would have known that shenzhen now is mainly only BJ. If you live in China you should also know these a good proportion of these girls also do freelance depending on the chemistry.

Just went there today, seems like the only in room service is BBBJCIM and nothing else.

Dinotrex
02-04-18, 20:17
This is why the SZ forum is dead. Why can't the seniors just offer insite even its its been mentioned 100 posts ago?

If you RTFF you would have known that shenzhen now is mainly only BJ. If you live in China you should also know these a good proportion of these girls also do freelance depending on the chemistry.

StinkyFeet
02-07-18, 07:56
This is why the SZ forum is dead. Why can't the seniors just offer insite even its its been mentioned 100 posts ago?Ok insite. Shenzhen is now dead. Only HJ from all the spas until perhaps March. Anybody that is looking too play in shenzhen will be disappointed. Full service is now underground. FYI to any mongerer. The majority of the market is have shifted heavily to the seller. Buyers will probably get bad service and be ripped off. Girls that offer good service at a decent value are now a commodity and have a white list of customers.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 12:30
Just went there today, seems like the only in room service is BBBJCIM and nothing else.
Mine was 28, was a little disappointed by her looks (older) but her skills were great.
Saw some lookers, also saw some duds, I think I will give this place a try again in the future.
Damage was 320, I had another service out in the lounge which I tipped another 60 for a total of 380 dmg.BBBJCIM (huáand beào) is the standard service in sauna / spa places in SZ. I have mentioned this many times. You need to use theīngdōng xiǎojie for FS (or even jiēandǚ or xiàgōng péng if you have game).

Ikks.

Ikksman
02-08-18, 22:51
BBBJCIM (huand beo) is the standard service in sauna / spa places in SZ. I have mentioned this many times. You need to use theīngdōng xiǎojie for FS (or even jiēandǚ or xigōng png if you have game).
Ikks.BBBJCIM (huán bào) is the standard service in sauna / spa places in SZ. I have mentioned this many times. You need to use dīngdōng xiǎojie for FS (or even jiēnǚ or xiàgōng péng if you have game).

Ikks.

ShadeMaker
02-18-18, 14:55
Just want to let people know about this full service "health Center" in Nanshan. Its called the xinganjue health center (26032;24863;35273;65289; It is near the walmart in Nanshan the address is 187 工19994;20843;36335;21518;28023;36335;38468;36817;12288;12288;that just means 187 gongyeba lu near houhai lu. (gongyeba lu is very long) anyway it is near a corner about half way between walmart and houhai lu.

I like it because you walk in ask for a massage, are shown a large room with a king size bed. There is a shower down the hall if you need. When your lady shows up she will start a short massage and ask if you want to make love or just a hand job. I think it is 300 or 600. She then turns off the lights and puts something under the door so the police can't barge in, and takes off her clothes.

Its not the best service I have had, but I like they are clean, big beds, and don't pussy foot around what you can have or want. You want to fuck or just a hand job?

Anyway just wanted to let people know a low maintenance sure thing was there.

Ikksman
02-20-18, 09:58
Just want to let people know about this full service "health Center" in Nanshan. Its called the xinganjue health center (26032;24863;35273;65289; It is near the walmart in Nanshan the address is 187 工19994;20843;36335;21518;28023;36335;38468;36817;12288;12288;that just means 187 gongyeba lu near houhai lu. (gongyeba lu is very long) anyway it is near a corner about half way between walmart and houhai lu. {S N I P}The place is 新感觉健康城. It is on the first floor of a residential building, and is on the south side of Gōngyèbā lù right on the corner of Àiróng lù.

If you print the info below and give or say to a taxi driver, he should get you there OK.

新感觉健康城
南山区,工业八路187号 (爱榕路 附近)
Xīngǎnjué jiànkāngchéng
Nánshān qū, Gōngyèbā lù 187 hào (Àiróng lù fùjìn)

Ikks.

Ikksman
02-20-18, 21:36
Anyone have info on touts? Are they trustworthy? I know there's touts at the Lowu crossing, but do they only come out at night? Also, are there touts over on the Lok Ma Chau crossing as well?I have never seen touts at Lok Ma Chau. Unlike Lohou, there is no big open plaza, and there are few pedestrians leaving the station environs (even the taxi queues are comparatively short).

Ikkks.

Doctor Welby
02-21-18, 14:14
I have never seen touts at Lok Ma Chau. Unlike Lohou, there is no big open plaza, and there are few pedestrians leaving the station environs (even the taxi queues are comparatively short).

Ikkks.They are there during the day at Luohu out across the street by the Shanghai La. Never used them though.

ManonsanBoy
02-22-18, 00:56
They are there during the day at Luohu out across the street by the Shanghai La. Never used them though.Do not use them. Scams everywhere and also blackmail. Hi can up.

Ducati32
03-23-18, 19:36
I am in town for business until Monday morning. (Staying a nice hotel about 1 block away near the Walmart) I got here on Tuesday and have been planning a fun evening fort tonight. I had a colleague set up a girl tonight at the hotel. She was very pretty, short, long nice hair, 20 yrs old, really nice to talk with, but unfortunately no experience. She was very nervous (and she was open about this) so we lounged around for a while. She said "we can start now" and she tried, but again, unfortunately no skills whatsoever. I am the type that I cannot have fun if the girl is not having fun too. I like to play around with sex and let personalities lead. The click did not happen so I told her, "sorry, thanks, but this is not working" and politely suggested that she go. Even though we did not get much further than cuddling nude. I did not ask fort any funds. Sometimes things just do not work out. This is the risk we take.

Does anyone have a good spot close to the area? I wold be fine with a massage and BJ at this point.

I did read about "Bottoms Up". May try that tomorrow night because I would like to get out for a bit.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Doctor Welby
03-29-18, 09:30
I am in town for business until Monday morning. (Staying a nice hotel about 1 block away near the Walmart) I got here on Tuesday and have been planning a fun evening fort tonight. I had a colleague set up a girl tonight at the hotel. She was very pretty, short, long nice hair, 20 yrs old, really nice to talk with, but unfortunately no experience. She was very nervous (and she was open about this) so we lounged around for a while. She said "we can start now" and she tried, but again, unfortunately no skills whatsoever. I am the type that I cannot have fun if the girl is not having fun too. I like to play around with sex and let personalities lead. The click did not happen so I told her, "sorry, thanks, but this is not working" and politely suggested that she go. Even though we did not get much further than cuddling nude. I did not ask fort any funds. Sometimes things just do not work out. This is the risk we take.

Does anyone have a good spot close to the area? I wold be fine with a massage and BJ at this point.

I did read about "Bottoms Up". May try that tomorrow night because I would like to get out for a bit.

Thoughts? Thanks!You could go down to Shekou. Sea world exit see and go to Sakura.

HereICome
04-08-18, 16:36
Last time I was in Shenzhen I went to a SPA on Chunfeng Rd, north east of Dongmen South Rd. It had a big red sign spa with stairs leading up. They took a scan of my ID when entering. This place was for men only as I saw a couple being turned away. The price noted up front was about 350.

The place is small and the shower area was OK. I went up stairs and was taken directly to a private room. Few minutes later a girl arrived. I sent her back. The next girl that came was OK. Average looks, not athletic but slim. I think her number was 666. She spoke basically no English and we communicated through phones. She tried to communicate that there can be 2 girls. Seeing as it was my first time at this place, I thought I'd see how one girl goes.

The massage wasn't great, but passable. She then went to get some supplies and came back. She did a small catbath and breasts on my back. On the flip she cleaned LB very thoroughly and then started a brief massage again. She did the hot BBBJ. Her underwear was on and tried to get in there and she kept moving away. As I got closer to finishing she moved closer and allowed me to play a little bit. Finished with BBBJCIM. Cleaned me up.

Went back downstairs showered. The attendants asked for a tip. I paid at the front desk and left.

If I went back, I go for 2 girls which might spice things up.

ShenyangKnows
04-21-18, 20:30
Well, I don't post that often but I figured I'd share some details of the scene as I see it right now in Shenzhen. Bear in mind that I'm only here on work from another city where I normally live.

First I'm staying in a hotel that I never would have chosen unless it was free. I used points with my Chase card and this hotel came up in a great price range. During check-in they screwed things up with my booking so they gave me a free upgrade to a suite so it's not all bad. I did the usual things like WeChat and The Classified here and other stuff and seems like the same 4-5 girls service ALL of shenzhen. I kept getting the same photos with huge variance in Price. For what it's worth Paradise Pclub or whatever they was the easiest to work with and the least hassle.

I tried the "look around" function tonight and I found a place that looked like a score so I added her wechat. I was led to a place called (Three drops of water.) I walk in and every single girl in there was a solid 6 and up including a 8 or 9 at reception. I was pumped. Before arriving I was introduced to the service and It indicated that for 680 I was going to get 2 hours including a 30 minute "Emperor Bath" at the end of the time. I assumed that this was a lucky score. HA! I get in the room and suddenly it seems like a very sterile legit massage place. They tell me to shower and put on some "1 time use" shorts. I start thinking crap this isn't what I was planning on. Since part of the fun is rolling with it sometimes and seeing where it goes I decided to just go with it.

After changing a girl walks in who's a clear 7. Cute Petite and very pretty. I'm thinking this is going to be great. It wasn't. She did a legit massage but about 30 minutes in to my 2 hour massage she starts telling me that they have "other services" available and start throwing out prices like 2000 and 2800. She is also trying to sell me a "membership card" for like 12800. She's going on and on about how great their service is. Vibrators up your butt and all sorts of Japanese toys and whatnot which quite frankly wasn't appealing to me and NOT at that price. I try to politely turn her down but she keeps going on and on. Not only that in walks another girls who's like a 6 or 7 and she starts trying to make sure I really understand this amazing deal that I'm turning down. Finally she's like "what do you think, do you want the 6800 card or the 12800 card?" I was speechless. At the very least the girl who gave me the overpriced crappy massage could have at least tried to tease me a little so that I was more desperate or something. By that point I wasn't interested in my "Emperor Bath" because I knew it was just a freaking bath. They didn't even let me take off the crappy shorts. I wore them in the bath! Needless to say I blocked the chick who invited me there and post it here to encourage you to beware unless you like to first pay 680 rmb to be later sold a 2000 rmb massage. From what they were saying it seemed like the 2000 massage didn't include FS.

Returning to my hotel I decided to try look around again but not GO anywhere. I added a couple obvious providers and one sent a photo with a guarantee that if the girl isn't the one in the photo service is free. I knew there was no way but it was worth a try. It wasn't the girl in the photo the first second OR third time. Finally I gave the person 200 kuai to stop sending me girls and just leave me alone. The girls who came were a young one but not pretty at all, an older 40 something lady trying really hard to look young and a mean scary looking twenty something. Yikes.

(One Day before the above happened.).

3rd floor of my hotel, named just copy paste that in Baidu maps and you'll find it, had a "leisure club" so I go down to see what it is. The lady asks me immediately upon getting off elevator, you want pretty girl massage. I said "Sure why not". Hands me a wristband for my locker and off I go. Quick shower and then out to the "rest area" where they take me off to a room. The first girl comes in wearing a pantsuit and I'm thinking "Good grief Shenzhen is shit!" She does a bit of a massage rubs her chest on me through all of both our layers of clothes and then tries to give me a BBBJCIM. (Just like everyone else has been saying is the only thing left here short of finding a pickup bar.) I just couldn't. I leave pretty dissatisfied and go back for a shower. Then I decide "no, dammit, I'm going to get some service. " So I go to the guy who took me to the room and said, "You got to help me out. I'm striking out left and right here. " he smiles and takes me to a room and 2 minutes later in walks a stunner. She closes the door, puts a black plastic bag over the window and strips down to just panties. That was different than the other girl. Oh shit, I forgot to say that the previous girls when I begged her to shed some layers told me they don't shed layers till after 3 am. The second girl came in at 2:30 but there she was. Very nice perky tits, and a little round ass. She walks over and sort of attacks me. It was nuts. She's doing catbath and all sorts of stuff and so I flip her over and start slowly working the nipples with my tongue. She likes it so I work my way all over ending in a DATY. She cums pretty hard and is really wet and then flips me over and does 69. The weirdest thing was NO FS but enough that I was pretty satisfied. Her number is 888 by the way.

Tonight after the really bad day I figure I might as well go back down. The girl from the day before added my WeChat and so I was texting her to see if she's available. She was booked solid all night. Guess last night was my lucky night. So I decide to try someone else. The girl who came in was 51 and she was cute not beautiful. She has larger but not ridiculous tits and it was OK but I didn't cum. I really wanted the girl from last night. I went back and showered and then went to the waiting room. The girl who I had last night told me she would be done in 30 minutes. I decided to wait. After 30 minutes she tells me she has 35 more minutes. At that point I look at the guy and I ask "don't you have a phone or ipad with photos that I could look at adn choose someone else?" he's like "oh yeah, no prob!" I scan a wechat code and there's a bunch of really great girls to choose from. Then the manager lady walks over and has me scan another code with more besuties. I start pointing at ones that I like and they are mostly booked. Finallly I find 777. Super nice smile and nice body. She did me tonight, but no FS. They said that recently they've been getting visits on a daily basis from Police so they can't take off clothes. The girl tonight did the shirt up pants down but not off thing and let me play with her until it was over. She was good. The girl #51 told me flat out to add her wechat and contact her during the day and she'd come to my room for FS. I guess some of the others might too. I think one thing that's important is that I speak Chinese and that helps. So go to the hotel I posted above if you're nearby and give it a shot. Ask immediately for the wechat with photos and choose your position. Just don't expect FS but they can pretty much take it all off and play around. I'm not sure why they will do 69 completely unprotected but won't do FS. Weird but it is what it is.

I'd still like to find a FS place that doens't cost 2000. That would be nice. Or find a wechat girl like the one mentioned by Grady. But so far no luck. Maybe later.

Cheers. Good luck and keep it safe.

StinkyFeet
04-22-18, 05:38
Good stuff. Reminds me of me right after the major crackdown LOL.

Well, I don't post that often but I figured I'd share some details of the scene as I see it right now in Shenzhen. Bear in mind that I'm only here on work from another city where I normally live.

HardInThePants
04-24-18, 08:47
3rd floor of my hotel, named just copy paste that in Baidu maps and you'll find it,Thanks Mr. Knows, your report was very much appreciated since I visit SZ regularly. Would you mind to unveil the Hotel's name? I really tried hard but didn't find a hint in you comprehensive report. Thanks, Hardy.

Punk Boulala
04-28-18, 03:52
Hi Everyone,

I've been to Shenzhen a few times, once or twice before the crackdown and once or twice after. It seems not worth my time to find easy pay for play anymore. Is tinder or any alternative good in Shenzhen? I like my odds using any of those more testing massage parlours or searching for no longer existent brothels. I suspect Wechat is primarily scams. I don't mind sugar daddy type things. Advice would be much appreciated as I'm moving there in a few months.

StinkyFeet
04-29-18, 19:27
I must formally thank you for reading the forums. LOL. You basically got the jist of everything. FS in shenzhen is not cheap. Minimum your looking at for one shot is a 1000 cny. Your targets will be the BJ spa girls. Most of them with enough wechat texting, will invite you to a short stay hotel. Price between 1000-2000 for one shot depending on her popularity / perception of you. If this price isn't an issue you won't have any issues getting decent pussy with fantastic service. If you have game. You can get freebies at the bars since occasionally the spa / office / KTV girls will go there to drink.

Hi Everyone,

I've been to Shenzhen a few times, once or twice before the crackdown and once or twice after. It seems not worth my time to find easy pay for play anymore. Is tinder or any alternative good in Shenzhen? I like my odds using any of those more testing massage parlours or searching for no longer existent brothels. I suspect Wechat is primarily scams. I don't mind sugar daddy type things. Advice would be much appreciated as I'm moving there in a few months.

Punk Boulala
05-01-18, 03:36
I must formally thank you for reading the forums. LOL. You basically got the jist of everything. FS in shenzhen is not cheap. Minimum your looking at for one shot is a 1000 cny. Your targets will be the BJ spa girls. Most of them with enough wechat texting, will invite you to a short stay hotel. Price between 1000-2000 for one shot depending on her popularity / perception of you. If this price isn't an issue you won't have any issues getting decent pussy with fantastic service. If you have game. You can get freebies at the bars since occasionally the spa / office / KTV girls will go there to drink.You better believe I'm reading everything I can. I guess it won't take too long to figure things out once I arrive though. I'll post what I can if I find anything out.

NOZ2215
05-09-18, 05:23
I spent 3 yrs based in Shenzhen (left 4 yrs ago) while I've been back a few times it's normally on my way through to Guangzhou. Unfortunately I can't help with any hidden sauna / massage locations as they are not my thing. Prefer the bar scene as I like to test my game hahahaha (been told all over Asia that I'm a Handsome Man so there must be some truth to it).

Anyway enough at my play on humor, when I lived in Shenzhen a few Chinese business associates introduced me to some lovely young China Dolls, it wasn't long before I had my own live in play thing, (this is not a cheap exercise) but when you come home to a very beautiful girl half your age what's a few $$s. As time went on she got more and more demanding and while she was great in bed putting up with all the other crap did get tiresome, plus I was spending more and more time away.

As I was back in town for a few days I thought how am I going to occupy my time outside of business hrs, I'd kept a lot of the pretty young things wechat details on my phone so I systematically started going through their posts to see who was potentially available, most of the friends of my ex-girlfriend seemed to be attached but I found one who had only been married a year or so ago but the were only photo's of her drinking with girlfriends, I remember getting along with her very well in the passed so I thought I'd let her know I was going to be in town and if she would like to catch-up for dinner.

The night and following days could not have gone better, no need to go into the details as it wasn't paid services, but what I've seem happening more and more in China is the girls go out with these young pretty boys who are more interested in themselves than there ladies, plus these privileged girls have had exposure to travel outside of China and are not so shy of foreign guys.

So that was the case with her, she was glad to be with a Man not a Boy (her words not mine) so guys if you a travelling in the region don't be nervous about having a crack at the well to do locals, yes it takes time and if your only passing through then it's difficult.

Enough of my little story, here's some advice if you're in Hong Kong for a day or 2 and the going to be in the Canton area, a good buddy of mine who lived in Hong Kong and now has based his business in Shenzhen, has his apartment regularly full of Fillipina bar girls, here is his play most Fillipina Freelancers in HK only have 14 day visa's and do a quick trip to Shenzhen on a group travel (min 2 ppl) visa stay 1 night and then return for another 14 days in HK. Sometimes they get a difficult time from the HK immigration staff if they have been back and forth too often.

He puts them up free of charge, well with fringe benefits accepted, typical Filipino's they love cleaning and doing his washing hahaha. I know this is not going to be suitable for all but with a bit of work it's a great way for the pussy to be landing on your door step instead of chasing it.

Cheers and be nice to the ladies whatever their background.

PhotoMadMan
05-09-18, 19:22
I spent 3 yrs based in Shenzhen (left 4 yrs ago) while I've been back a few times it's normally on my way through to Guangzhou. Unfortunately I can't help with any hidden sauna / massage locations as they are not my thing. Prefer the bar scene as I like to test my game hahahaha (been told all over Asia that I'm a Handsome Man so there must be some truth to it).

Anyway enough at my play on humor, when I lived in Shenzhen a few Chinese business associates introduced me to some lovely young China Dolls, it wasn't long before I had my own live in play thing, (this is not a cheap exercise) but when you come home to a very beautiful girl half your age what's a few $$s. As time went on she got more and more demanding and while she was great in bed putting up with all the other crap did get tiresome, plus I was spending more and more time away.

As I was back in town for a few days I thought how am I going to occupy my time outside of business hrs, I'd kept a lot of the pretty young things wechat details on my phone so I systematically started going through their posts to see who was potentially available, most of the friends of my ex-girlfriend seemed to be attached but I found one who had only been married a year or so ago but the were only photo's of her drinking with girlfriends, I remember getting along with her very well in the passed so I thought I'd let her know I was going to be in town and if she would like to catch-up for dinner.

The night and following days could not have gone better, no need to go into the details as it wasn't paid services, but what I've seem happening more and more in China is the girls go out with these young pretty boys who are more interested in themselves than there ladies, plus these privileged girls have had exposure to travel outside of China and are not so shy of foreign guys..Would be great to be able to PM you and get details on how to help your friend.

NOZ2215
05-10-18, 01:50
Would be great to be able to PM you and get details on how to help your friend.How to help my friend? I'm not sure what help he needs as he seems to be doing very well for himself.

I will ask him to register on this site and post a message so if he wants to make further details available.

Are you based in Shenzhen or HK?

ShenyangKnows
05-16-18, 02:35
Thanks Mr. Knows, your report was very much appreciated since I visit SZ regularly. Would you mind to unveil the Hotel's name? I really tried hard but didn't find a hint in you comprehensive report. Thanks, Hardy.Proud Way Hotel.

Ducati32
06-09-18, 00:00

As I was back in town for a few days I thought how am I going to occupy my time outside of business hrs, I'd kept a lot of the pretty young things wechat details on my phone so I systematically started going through their posts to see who was potentially available, most of the friends of my ex-girlfriend seemed to be attached but I found one who had only been married a year or so ago but the were only photo's of her drinking with girlfriends, I remember getting along with her very well in the passed so I thought I'd let her know I was going to be in town and if she would like to catch-up for dinner..I am working in Honk Kong Island (Fortress Hill) semi-regularly now. Will you please PM me details on your buddies spot in HK?

Also, I am taking a friend / colleague to Shenzhen today to hit the Luohu Commercial City. Let me know if you have a good spot to hit for an afternoon delight near?

Much appreciated!

ThingStick
06-19-18, 17:31
I know you all don't seem to care much for the BBBJ saunas, but I'm in town, was curious about these rumblings of more "crackdown", and I thought I would chime in.

Went to Perthden Sauna in Luohu. Easy enough to find. Went to the fifth floor. Showered. There are no pools or anything here, and it's a bit of a dump, but fine, with clean rooms.

Girl came in. A bit of a tummy, but super cute face, and from Hunan, so I agreed. Nobody was there, and I didn't want to risk sending her away only to get someone less appealing to me.

Shit massage, 5 minutes, but excellent BBBJ! Did whatever I directed her to with my minimal mandarin. Even kissed me, which was unexpected. Weirded me out at first considering, you know, what she does all day. But she was so cute I couldn't help but go with it. CIM.

Damage was 320 RMB? I feel like this was low. The last time I was here I thought I paid definitely toward 400, maybe more, on my last runs. Anyway, lower than I expected it to be. Tempted to tip, but didn't. Ha.

Will go back to LH and try a different place, be more choosey.

Cheers.

HardInThePants
06-20-18, 07:51
Went to Perthden Sauna in Luohu. Easy enough to find. Went to the fifth floor. Showered. There are no pools or anything here, and it's a bit of a dump, but fine, with clean rooms.
Thanks for the update on the SZ Sauna scene! This is helping me to plan my upcoming trip.

StinkyFeet
06-21-18, 20:50
I can't kiss the spa girls. I'm always afraid I might taste the previous client.

Even kissed me, which was unexpected. Weirded me out at first considering, you know, what she does all day.

NOZ2215
07-12-18, 05:42
I am working in Honk Kong Island (Fortress Hill) semi-regularly now. Will you please PM me details on your buddies spot in HK?

Also, I am taking a friend / colleague to Shenzhen today to hit the Luohu Commercial City. Let me know if you have a good spot to hit for an afternoon delight near?

Much appreciated!Sorry for the late reply, I've been travelling constantly and haven't been back on this site, While my friend lived in HK he went to most of the well known bars in Wan Chai, he built up a good relationship with quite a few girls (you could stay a generous relationship) it has paid dividends for him now. Hope I didn't give the impression is was easy picking but through word of mouth plenty of girls are stay with him for a day or 2.

MuffinMan4575
07-12-18, 11:06
I visited a sauna today on XXL about a block from Line 2 subway station (Hubei). It is on the left hand side on the second floor of a hotel. I have been here several times and always got the usual "huang bao ". Today though I was offered FS by a short little spinner named Vicki. She is a great provider (massage, BBBJ, and FS but only in Mish position) and didn't ask for a tip but I gave her 300 rmb for her offering. I was a little nervous because the doors have a window that you can see through and she kept looking up and to make sure no one was coming. I made sure to dump my load fast and to not make a lot of noise. I got her WeChat so I can look her up again. This place has always been a good spot. I wish I knew the name of the hotel (maybe the Vienna?) I will definitely continue. Oh by the way on a side note, don't trust the girls on Happy Massage Shenzhen. I tried three different girls and they all three gave me the "bait and switch" which I declined without taxi fare. I warned them ahead of time, if they tried that I would decline them without taxi fare. You would think I would learn my lesson after living in China for over 6 years. Happy hunting.

Nounce
07-21-18, 03:28
Was in Shenzhen for a few days, my local friend took me to a few places. One KTV is interesting with about 100 girls in uniform to choose from. I felt like I was in Thermae Bangkok when I first entered the room. All night was 1500 and 100 for taxi. Went to another KTV where one can get service on site for 600/ HR and take out for all night for 1200/1400/1600 or something like that. Also met an agent who can book different services for you for a fee. You basically pick the girl / service from an iPad in the agent's office. Many providers are providing service from an apartment.

While waiting for my friend near a bus stop in front of the hotel, I was approached by a man and different women at different nights offering outcall to my hotel room for 600/800/1000 and as high as 3000. I think they come out between 8 PM and 11 PM.

It will be easier to find these paces if you are local or have local monger friends. I don't remember the exact locations of these places as I went with my friend, and I am not familiar with the town.

StinkyFeet
07-21-18, 04:17
Do you know the minimum room charge or was this one of those shared room KTV event?

Was in Shenzhen for a few days, my local friend took me to a few places. One KTV is interesting with about 100 girls in uniform to choose from. I felt like I was in Thermae Bangkok when I first entered the room. All night was 1500 and 100 for taxi. Went to another KTV where one can get service on site for 600/ HR and take out for all night for 1200/1400/1600 or something like that. Also met an agent who can book different services for you for a fee. You basically pick the girl / service from an iPad in the agent's office. Many providers are providing service from an apartment

Nounce
07-22-18, 17:54
Do you know the minimum room charge or was this one of those shared room KTV event?I think my friend has a fixed price deal, with our own alcohol. I don't know how much he paid for the room.

Playboy2000
08-04-18, 16:18
Was in Shenzhen for a few days, my local friend took me to a few places. One KTV is interesting with about 100 girls in uniform to choose from. I felt like I was in Thermae Bangkok when I first entered the room. All night was 1500 and 100 for taxi. Went to another KTV where one can get service on site for 600/ HR and take out for all night for 1200/1400/1600 or something like that. Also met an agent who can book different services for you for a fee. You basically pick the girl / service from an iPad in the agent's office. Many providers are providing service from an apartment.

While waiting for my friend near a bus stop in front of the hotel, I was approached by a man and different women at different nights offering outcall to my hotel room for 600/800/1000 and as high as 3000. I think they come out between 8 PM and 11 PM.

It will be easier to find these paces if you are local or have local monger friends. I don't remember the exact locations of these places as I went with my friend, and I am not familiar with the town.Nice report. But it would be great if you could get the names of the KTVs. Perhaps you can ask your friend?

Ucgdx
10-19-18, 23:59
I tried two saunas in Luoho this month. First, the Gold Coast Spa. The place has gone completely veggie. And the massage rooms keep a bright light shining directly overhead, so your massage feels more like an interrogation. 460 for the top of the line 100-minute "Coastal" massage with oil, and the masseuse was very skilled. But I left feeling "blue."

Second, the basement of the Sunshine hotel nearby. I was afraid that place had gone veggie too, but I was pleasantly surprised. 550 for the top price 90-minute Aromatic Oil massage, and I got the he. No BJ or other services, though- I asked.

StinkyFeet
10-20-18, 08:09
Second, the basement of the Sunshine hotel nearby. I was afraid that place had gone veggie too, but I was pleasantly surprised. 550 for the top price 90-minute Aromatic Oil massage, and I got the he. No BJ or other services, though- I asked.Thanks for this review. I have fond memories of that place back in 2008. On average how were the quality of the girls? Face?/10 body?/10 what kind of uniform were they wearing? Back in 2008 their uniform was a silk Teddy top and silk very loose shorts. Majority of girls were stunner types.

Nameless3
10-20-18, 16:34
Long time lurker and first time poster. I don't monger much but I thought I would add few cents of my own. Sorry in advance that I don't remember the names of any of the places as I was taken by friends and couldn't remember them.

Was in Xixiang Town in Baoan last few days and was told by the suppliers that Shenzhen has got almost veggie and very strict now. Most girls working in KTV are given a special ID and when they are used to check in at the hotel the local police are alerted or the hotel direct refuses them. Was taken by few friends to KTV in the area and girl rates were it seems like 800 for sitting and drinking for 3-4 hours period. Each room is only allowed 3 or 5 girls depending on the KTV rules. These are the girls which are having special ID's as mentioned above. The supplier who arranged said there was another KTV which allowed 5 but the boss was less influential than the one we went which allowed only 3 girls per room. Couple of my friends had their own girls so those were allowed to go in. No walk in parade but the girls were brought in the room in batch of 1-3 and could be rejected / refused. Girls we selected sat and drink with us in a friendly manner with other things not allowed whatsoever. No kissing, touching any private parts or anything. Was told that a girl could be taken out for 3500 to 5000 LT but we all gave a pass on it. Also that ID could have been issue too. One of the girls we selected was initially the DJ for our room so we expect that girl didn't have the said ID but as it was expensive everyone gave it a pass.

After that we went to a massage place nearby which allowed he. Here you shower and clothes are given and then taken in a room with choice of VIP or standard room. VIP room has an extra bathroom outside the room and also stone massage is included (which was missing on mine). Good oil massage followed by a very proper HJ. Rooms were lit with TV and lights on. A little touching was allowed but it was straight no no for removing her clothes. We went to the place as friends said FS is available but none of were provided this time probably due to high crack down for Canton Fair.

Next day we went for a proper massage which was excellent with oil and stone included. Since I could speak decent Chinese (can't read or write except using translation tools) my girls added me on Wechat so I could pay her later for beer money. Cost of 90 min massage was 168 for 90 + 20 for ear / foot cleaning and extra 50 ish for another 30 min. All in all it was great massage and the girl was good at her work and surprisingly gave me an hard on which she was touching at time making sure other the masseuse were not looking at her. Unfortunately I was going for HK next morning and feel I could have scored with her if was staying 1 more night.

Once again sorry no names but at the area was Near Gems Cube hotel in Baoan.

If you can converse in decent Chinese, girls are ready to give you wechat and then it up to you how you shower money / gifts / whatever you want. It takes a bit of time but can be done. We had couple of guys in a group who were regular to that area and had couple of GF's on standby for these things. Probably things could become better after the Canton Fair.

Ucgdx
10-21-18, 01:25
Thanks for this review. I have fond memories of that place back in 2008. On average how were the quality of the girls? Face?/10 body?/10 what kind of uniform were they wearing? Back in 2008 their uniform was a silk Teddy top and silk very loose shorts. Majority of girls were stunner types.Face: 7.5.

Body: 8.

Service: 8.

Attitude: 8.

She was about 5'5", 125 lbs, late 20's? Athletic and curvy body with natural see-cups, definitely more muscle than fat. She took her shirt off, so touching on top was allowed, but only a little touching on the bottom, not even FOV.

The uniform was a short T-shift which barely covered her belly, and yoga pants. As I was walking out, I saw two other girls, also in the 7-8 face / body range, one 5'2" and one 5'10" (I should also note that I wasn't given the option to select a girl at the beginning.

I'm in north Shenzhen near Longwu now, and haven't had any luck finding anything here. If anyone has any info to PM me, I'd be grateful! Otherwise, I'll have to make the trek back down to Sunshine. .

StinkyFeet
10-21-18, 14:46
I'm in north Shenzhen near Longwu now, and haven't had any luck finding anything here. If anyone has any info to PM me, I'd be grateful! Otherwise, I'll have to make the trek back down to Sunshine. .North shenzhen. I don't think anything is up there. Everything is around the train station at Luohu. Many BJ spas (often near naked) is directly west of the train station. The road parallel to the train station 90% of the hotels have a BJ spa. If the price is under 300 cny it's just boring foot massage. Proper price is 330 to 370 cny. Go around 1 pm to see the hottest girls before they get booked. The popular girls get booked quickly. Some even months at a time. I suggest you there. Two top end BJ spas is Ming zhu and Hong Kong spa. Lots of hot girls writing there. Highly advise you speak the language. Also don't get upset if a girl rejects you LOL especially if your not east Asian. Clientele is mainly Hong Kong, locals, and some Koreans and Japanese. I only seen a Caucasian once at these spas. For the "other" mongerers not sure if most of the girls will give the full treatment option if at all.

Report back on your success.

Punk Boulala
10-22-18, 12:27
I was at a bar in an expat haunt where ladies offer companionship. When I entered, I was approached by two attractive ladies. The one I got to know said she was 30. She was definitely 8/10 in my book. Beers at this place are RMB 25 and lady drinks RMB 80. I agreed to buy the one I like a drink. The other looked disappointed and left. The lady drink is about 100 ML of red wine. She drank it is less than 2 minutes and asked for another. Stupidly I bought her one. Same story. I ended up with a RMB 800 bill. This included two additional drinks for a different woman who started talking to me.

On the positive side, after my third drink, the lady I was with guaranteed me a hand job. When the time came, she delivered. My pants were around my thighs right in the bar and she did a nice job. I was a bit worried about another customer coming in, but whatever. After it happened, I zipped up, paid my tab and left. About 100 m away I did the currency conversion and realized that was the most expensive hand job I ever got. However, I wasn't angry because it was kind of a fun experience. I likely won't go back.

TL: DR Bought RMB 800 worth of overpriced drinks, which included a hand job in the bar. Left with mixed emotions.

StinkyFeet
10-22-18, 12:57
I was at a bar in an expat haunt where ladies offer companionship. When I entered, I was approached by two attractive ladies. The one I got to know said she was 30. She was definitely 8/10 in my book. Beers at this place are RMB 25 and lady drinks RMB 80. I agreed to buy the one I like a drink. The other looked disappointed and left. The lady drink is about 100 ML of red wine. She drank it is less than 2 minutes and asked for another. Stupidly I bought her one. Same story. I ended up with a RMB 800 bill. This included two additional drinks for a different woman who started talking to me.I learned to decide what kind of drink the lady can drink which is usually straight hard liquor 🤣

Normally they walk away. Sigh.

WilliamHenry
10-28-18, 10:33
I knew I was likely going to get hosed, but figured I'd give it a shot.

https://ladys.one/china-shenzhen/korean-office-lady-maggie-arrived-this-town-for-a-few-days-i4813.

I'm including the number in hopes that someone will Google her in the future and find it. We agreed on 1500 for two hours with BBBJ and rimming. Upon arrival, it was a completely different girl (no surprise). Then she tried to ask for money for BBBJ. I told her through the Translate app that we agreed on BBBJ and she could give my money back and leave if not. So she started a terrible blowjob (where do girls learn that a guy wants the tongue continually flicked on the top of their dick) and even through the app, couldn't take instructions. Then she completely says no to rimming and tried to pretend she thought it meant ball licking (even though I referred to it as analingus / rimming in the chat).

I probably could've called hotel security and they'd have gotten my money back, but I didn't even want to bother. I am usually extremely nice with girls, but I proceeded to cum on her and tell her to get out.

Other than that negative experience, Shenzhen is a great city. But if you're looking for good girls, probably best to go to another country.

ShinyMewtwo
10-29-18, 12:17
I knew I was likely going to get hosed, but figured I'd give it a shot. (snip)...
Other than that negative experience, Shenzhen is a great city. But if you're looking for good girls, probably best to go to another country.It sucks that you had to go through that but fun can definitely be had in China and especially Shenzhen if you know where to go. Look up the colour hotel and next door there is a spa. In the area there are also many bars with ladies that you can take back to your room. Sure other countries may be cheaper to have fun but if you happen to be in China do some research and you'll find what you're looking for.

TanMikel
10-30-18, 17:13
I visited a sauna today on XXL about a block from Line 2 subway station (Hubei). It is on the left hand side on the second floor of a hotel. I have been here several times and always got the usual "huang bao ". Today though I was offered FS by a short little spinner named Vicki. She is a great provider (massage, BBBJ, and FS but only in Mish position) and didn't ask for a tip but I gave her 300 rmb for her offering. I was a little nervous because the doors have a window that you can see through and she kept looking up and to make sure no one was coming. I made sure to dump my load fast and to not make a lot of noise. I got her WeChat so I can look her up again. This place has always been a good spot. I wish I knew the name of the hotel (maybe the Vienna?) I will definitely continue. Oh by the way on a side note, don't trust the girls on Happy Massage Shenzhen. I tried three different girls and they all three gave me the "bait and switch" which I declined without taxi fare. I warned them ahead of time, if they tried that I would decline them without taxi fare. You would think I would learn my lesson after living in China for over 6 years. Happy hunting.Do you still have the wechat contact?

StinkyFeet
10-31-18, 08:47
Do you still have the wechat contact?You have two posts begging for info. Why don't you just try several BJ spa and report back. Few if any want to give contact details to noncontributors.

John067
10-31-18, 16:15
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie and of course first time visiting Shenzhen so to be straight I found Bangkok is the place for fun but you will not get good stuff over there.

Need your Advice / Help because I'll be short of time only 1 wk visit to baoan district and as in m totally unaware of locations / places. So anyone can share the direct contact details of any.

For one night o multiple or one hour short.

My finding are only from the site http://www.cityoflove.com/en/china/Shenzhen/default.aspx but it seems fraud to me. Because don't want to mess up my 1 wk trip.

My hotel will be Baolilai International Hotel. Already booked. I heard there is some spa and KTV over there but as read that not Full sex scene there.

PM me the detail if possible Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

StinkyFeet
11-01-18, 02:03
Hello everyone,

Isn't a newbie and of course first time visiting Shenzhen so to be straight I found Bangkok is the place for fun but you will not get good stuff over there.
If BJ spas don't interests you and your not East Asian shenzhen doesn't have anything to offer you unless you want leftovers.

John067
11-01-18, 19:26
If BJ spas don't interests you and your not East Asian shenzhen doesn't have anything to offer you unless you want leftovers.I'm looking for complete FS because I never taste any Chinese so far.

As I'm bachelor and only had a chance to have fun in Thailand so I'm going now Shenzhen why not to check those beauties as well. Please advise some tips which help me in finding easily or timing at which I can get.

And one more thing I hope there will be no issue of letting a girl with you? Right?

Doctor Welby
11-01-18, 21:42
I'm looking for complete FS because I never taste any Chinese so far.

As I'm bachelor and only had a chance to have fun in Thailand so I'm going now Shenzhen why not to check those beauties as well. Please advise some tips which help me in finding easily or timing at which I can get.

And one more thing I hope there will be no issue of letting a girl with you? Right?Use People Nearby function and look around. You can also easily go to Hong Kong.

John067
11-02-18, 02:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

StinkyFeet
11-03-18, 17:23

And one more thing I hope there will be no issue of letting a girl with you? Right?Have you tried Macau. Macau has strict servicing rules. So Chinese girl are forced to service the non Chinese customer unlike in China. You'll have better chance there. Recommend darling sauna.

StinkyFeet
11-03-18, 18:21

And one more thing I hope there will be no issue of letting a girl with you? Right?Have you tried Macau. Macau has strict servicing rules. So Chinese girl are forced to service the non Chinese customer unlike in China. You'll have better chance there. Recommend darling sauna.

WilliamHenry
11-04-18, 06:11
It sucks that you had to go through that but fun can definitely be had in China and especially Shenzhen if you know where to go. Look up the colour hotel and next door there is a spa. In the area there are also many bars with ladies that you can take back to your room. Sure other countries may be cheaper to have fun but if you happen to be in China do some research and you'll find what you're looking for.Much to my surprise, I ended up meeting a couple on a dating app and had a threesome the night before I left Shenzhen. I made them come to my hotel out of fear that it was a scam or they wanted gay stuff, but they turned out to be a completely normal couple that just got off on having a threesome. Totally made up for the miserable experience.

John067
11-04-18, 08:49
Have you tried Macau. Macau has strict servicing rules. So Chinese girl are forced to service the non Chinese customer unlike in China. You'll have better chance there. Recommend darling sauna.I won't be able to go there due to time constraints.

I'm going to land Guangzhou airport then will take ferry to my hotel in baoan (already book by company) on Sunday evening. So planing to hit the girl on the first night.

Hotel is Boalilani intentional hotel because later I get any free time or not. No idea.

What you say any near place recommended or have to come down to Luhou sheiko etc?

Even don't want to trap in online sites.

John067
11-04-18, 08:58
Have you tried Macau. Macau has strict servicing rules. So Chinese girl are forced to service the non Chinese customer unlike in China. You'll have better chance there. Recommend darling sauna.I have heard there is Suana and KTV in the hotel where I'll stay.

What you say I shall try that and try luck? Baolilani intern.

StinkyFeet
11-05-18, 13:09
Which hotel are you staying. Sauna might either be a vegie massage or BJ spa. The KTV you won't even get to see any girl lineup unless you have a mammasan contact. If you inquire about girls or the mammasan. The KTV staff are trained to deny any sexual activity other than singing and drinking.

I have heard there is Suana and KTV in the hotel where I'll stay.

What you say I shall try that and try luck? Baolilani intern.

John067
11-05-18, 17:03
Which hotel are you staying. Sauna might either be a vegie massage or BJ spa. The KTV you won't even get to see any girl lineup unless you have a mammasan contact. If you inquire about girls or the mammasan. The KTV staff are trained to deny any sexual activity other than singing and drinking.As told going too stay at Baolilani international hotel. And got to know they have spa inside the hotel.

Ausa1440
11-17-18, 09:16
Hi all,

Long time lurker here, first time poster.

In anticipation of my trip to SZ this Monday, where I'll be staying for 4 nights, I am looking to try the local scene. Upon reviewing the posts so far (great insights from Ikksman and StinkyFeet particularly), it seems that local expertise is indeed what you need to have a successful punt given the tightening recently (with mostly only BBBJ offered).

I would appreciate any local intel from the senior members if possible. Although I understand the difficulty, I can speak mandarin should assist.

Thanks!

Ausa.

Ace Gallant
12-03-18, 17:27
Hi all,

Long time lurker here, first time poster.

In anticipation of my trip to SZ this Monday, where I'll be staying for 4 nights, I am looking to try the local scene. Upon reviewing the posts so far (great insights from Ikksman and StinkyFeet particularly), it seems that local expertise is indeed what you need to have a successful punt given the tightening recently (with mostly only BBBJ offered).

I would appreciate any local intel from the senior members if possible. Although I understand the difficulty, I can speak mandarin should assist.

Thanks!

Ausa.Nothing else to look here, come back with slighting post and perhaps you'll get reply from Seniors.

Enjoy!

AG.

MavenPro67
12-06-18, 21:03
A girl that I won't miss to order to my hotel everytime I'm in SZ texted me to lightly promote her.

If you are into GF type of service and have a writing record here on the board PM me for her WeChat.

Hardy.I understand that this is an older post. But if possible, I would also need her WeChat. Literally bored in SZ, there is not scene here now.

StinkyFeet
12-07-18, 08:39
I understand that this is an older post. But if possible, I would also need her WeChat. Literally bored in SZ, there is not scene here now.Not a scene? Seriously? SZ has the best BJ spa scenes in all of China. And with a little game and lots of maos many will come with you to the hotel. There are so many BJ spa in luohu even a blind man can accidentally bump into one by mistake 😂.

Sammon
12-07-18, 12:47
Not a scene? Seriously? SZ has the best BJ spa scenes in all of China. And with a little game and lots of maos many will come with you to the hotel. There are so many BJ spa in luohu even a blind man can accidentally bump into one by mistake 😂.I lived in Shenzhen for over 6 years off and on. Had an apartment there. Visited massage places daily. Got to meet several pretty girls. Some give numbers and will come to your place. Language knowledge is a must. Generally because of glass partition they are less inclined to do anything at their place. There were many street walkers as well hanging around major hotels. Many many mamasan son the streets as well.

VilleCalle
12-19-18, 16:02
I made a business trip to Shenzhen and having looked at the ads of the extremely beautiful young girls on classifieds. chinadaily.com, I thought this is my once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet such girls. The only problem there is that. At least to my experience. These ChinaDaily girls do not exist in reality. If you search that website thoroughly, you will find ads of "same girls" in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing. They seem to use pictures of some models. And you will notice that there are a few standard texts that they use in their presentation. I had made four bookings in advance, and none of the girls was the same as in pictures, none of them could speak English as well as they promised, none of them could actually massage. They started handjob immediately as we got naked. Their blowjob with condom was not that enjoyable (one girl answered the phone during the BJ, could not then speak very clearly! The same with the very short penetration we had. The fourth one never appeared and her phone was closed, I then called to another girl who spoke good English and said she will be in my hotel in 30 minutes, Then I got an SMS from a different number saying "I am in taxi now", and in came the girl that had visited me on the first day. The two other girls were pretty nice though, this double visitor was the "take money and run" type. After Shenzhen's disappointments I had probably the best happy-ending body-to-body massage ever in one of the Hong Kong spas, and that girl could really massage and everything.

ElChantor
01-18-19, 02:58
After reading the posts on this forum and understanding the SZ scene, decided to go looking for a BJ spa. I live in Shanghai where a similar experience would be around 800 RMB, so the prices in SZ are a steal compared to that.

Stepped out of my hotel around 10 pm and wandered around. After passing up a few options, I wandered into a place called (White Dragon Harbor). Wasn't sure about it but I asked the guy if I could select the girl, and he said if I wasn't satisfied I could change her. Sounds promising.

Shower area first, then taken through the large lounge where people are getting massages from young hotties (all easily 8+). I thought, wow this is great. On to the massage rooms where I start seeing a few of the BJ girls in the hallways, and they are of course older, fatter, and not as hot. I asked the guy leading me to (arrange a good one). He assures me no problem.

The room I'm led to is small and dingy, but serves it's purpose. I decide to smoke a cig while waiting, and in comes an early to mid thirties woman. Slim enough, decent face, 6+. I decide, what the heck, it's just a blow job. I'm not fucking her, so I go for it.

We chat for about 15 minutes, then she leaves to get her "things". She comes back with two cups, one with ice water, one with hots water. She starts off with some cat-licking and light tickling. I suck on her titties for a bit, then she makes her way down to my balls and starts kissing and sucking them. Feels nice. She starts on the BBBJ, alternating between hot and cold (fire and ice) and my hand starts making my way down her pants to fondle her pussy. She takes off her pants and swings her legs over, and next thing I know we are in 69. She starts to get really wet and I start finger fucking her. We go on like this for about 10 minutes until CIM.

Afterwards, she tells me I can go out to the main lounge area to get a massage. The massages are free but the tips are around 90 RMB. She assures me the hotties out there know what they're doing. She escorts me outside and doesn't even ask for a tip. I go out there and am immediately picked up by a young cutie, easily 8. 5+. There's a few options to choose from, and she keeps pushing the "big relaxing leg" massage but I go for the head and neck massage. To keep things short, it's a veggie massage, but actually very good, and great when she's leaning over me with her titties in full view to massage my arms. Tips are anywhere from 20 to 80 RMB, but I assume if you tip her 20 she will leave. So if you want her to stay for another massage "program" tip her 80. I was in a hurry as I had a meeting the next day, but next time I will try the "big relaxing leg" massage.

Heading outside, total damage was 408 RMB. 328 RMB for spa and service, plus 80 RMB for the tip I gave the massage girl. All in all, great value. Note YMMV. I am of Chinese decent and speak nearly fluent Chinese, so I have no problems with communication.

StinkyFeet
01-21-19, 14:15
Good report and not a lazy one liner begging for at ss.

All the Shenzhen spas have wechat contacts where you can see ALL girls photo along with work ID number. If your returning often to shenzhen I recommend you asked the receptionist for the spas wechat so you can reserve your favorite girl and chat with her in private to ensure what services she can offer.

I recommend you look for Chinese lucky numbers or numbers with meaning (wo er ling) since those numbers are regulated to their top girls.

After reading the posts on this forum and understanding the SZ scene, decided to go looking for a BJ spa. I live in Shanghai where a similar experience would be around 800 RMB, so the prices in SZ are a steal compared to that.

CC1024
02-07-19, 13:48
First of all—.

- NO TIPPING!! They are not expecting a tip.

- Massage tip is 30, don't need to pay more.

CC1 K.

Stepped out of my hotel around 10 pm and wandered around. After passing up a few options, I wandered into a place called (White Dragon Harbor). Wasn't sure about it but I asked the guy if I could select the girl, and he said if I wasn't satisfied I could change her. Sounds promising.

Shower area first, then taken through the large lounge where people are getting massages from young hotties (all easily 8+). I thought, wow this is great. On to the massage rooms where I start seeing a few of the BJ girls in the hallways, and they are of course older, fatter, and not as hot. I asked the guy leading me to (arrange a good one). He assures me no problem.

The room I'm led to is small and dingy, but serves it's purpose. I decide to smoke a cig while waiting, and in comes an early to mid thirties woman. Slim enough, decent face, 6+. I decide, what the heck, it's just a blow job. I'm not fucking her, so I go for it.

We chat for about 15 minutes, then she leaves to get her "things". She comes back with two cups, one with ice water, one with hots water. She starts off with some cat-licking and light tickling. I suck on her titties for a bit, then she makes her way down to my balls and starts kissing and sucking them. Feels nice. She starts on the BBBJ, alternating between hot and cold (fire and ice) and my hand starts making my way down her pants to fondle her pussy. She takes off her pants and swings her legs over, and next thing I know we are in 69. She starts to get really wet and I start finger fucking her. We go on like this for about 10 minutes until CIM.

Afterwards, she tells me I can go out to the main lounge area to get a massage. The massages are free but the tips are around 90 RMB. She assures me the hotties out there know what they're doing. She escorts me outside and doesn't even ask for a tip. I go out there and am immediately picked up by a young cutie, easily 8. 5+. There's a few options to choose from, and she keeps pushing the "big relaxing leg" massage but I go for the head and neck massage. To keep things short, it's a veggie massage, but actually very good, and great when she's leaning over me with her titties in full view to massage my arms. Tips are anywhere from 20 to 80 RMB, but I assume if you tip her 20 she will leave. So if you want her to stay for another massage "program" tip her 80. I was in a hurry as I had a meeting the next day, but next time I will try the "big relaxing leg" massage.

Heading outside, total damage was 408 RMB. 328 RMB for spa and service, plus 80 RMB for the tip I gave the massage girl. All in all, great value. Note YMMV. I am of Chinese decent and speak nearly fluent Chinese, so I have no problems with communication.

DigitalLifeNYC
03-29-19, 19:35
My first time mongering was in Shenzhen just last year. Was there on business and ended up getting dragged to several massage places over the week I was there. Felt way safer than the places I had looked at over the years in the states. Prices shockingly low as well by comparison. Different women each night as they brought out a flyer with all of the available women and let you choose. Experience was fun but I didn't know how far I could push them. First night got a BBJ, second night had the cup of water BJ someone below mentioned, third night she tried to strap me up didn't allow it. Fourth and final time got only a HJ. Didn't catch the name of these places, one surprisingly was inside of a hotel near the convention center. Going back in a few weeks and hoping for more fun halfway across the world from the wife.

StinkyFeet
04-01-19, 17:07
Shenzhen is BBBJ capital of China. FS is available but at incall hotels at significantly higher prices.

My first time mongering was in Shenzhen just last year. Was there on business and ended up getting dragged to several massage places over the week I was there. Felt way safer than the places I had looked at over the years in the states. Prices shockingly low as well by comparison. Different women each night as they brought out a flyer with all of the available women and let you choose. Experience was fun but I didn't know how far I could push them. First night got a BBJ, second night had the cup of water BJ someone below mentioned, third night she tried to strap me up didn't allow it. Fourth and final time got only a HJ. Didn't catch the name of these places, one surprisingly was inside of a hotel near the convention center. Going back in a few weeks and hoping for more fun halfway across the world from the wife.

CinaHandsome69
04-24-19, 06:27
Went to Xiang Xi Cun last week and was walking around. A young man approached me with an offer and I went up with him. Was expecting a MILF or has-been but surprisingly a SYT greeted me. Nice slim body, b-boobs, can't be more than 25 years old. Chatted with her and apparently she is a secretary but part timing to make more money on the side. Standard CBJ, FS for RMB200. All gone and done in 15 minutes.

Note you must look foreign and dress nicely. I was in a suit and long sleeves so they knew I was a visiting foreigner. Looks like XXC is coming alive again.

CinaHandsome69
04-24-19, 06:38
After my fastfood bonk at XXC, walked over to my regular health center and spa at the Golden Yudu Hotel nearby.

Prices have gone up to RMB359. You also need to show an ID and get your photo taken at the counter while registering, a new requirement by the authorities. Cripes, now there is an electronic trail of my face and passport to the spa, sigh, can't be helped.

Usual SOP, get naked, keep all your stuff in locker, go shower, wash ass, wash dick, brush teeth.

Then move on to the room. Captain sent a few girls and finally picked a long legged ML, but small be-boobs only.

They changed their process to become more and more inhibitive. I remember years ago the ML wears a pull down top and a mini-skirt. Easy access to everything. Now all ML must wear a short sleeve top and long pants. They are also not allowed to take off their pants or move it below the groin area. They also cannot go full topless and the new top prevents then from pulling it down. Sigh, more and more not fun.

The ML was good, a nice hard massage using her arms, knees, hands, for 30 minutes.

Then dick and groin massage for 15 minutes, feels good for a pretty ML to fondle and massage down there although no action. Anyway keeps the tubes clear and healthy.

However they require all guests to wear a loose shorts. Go figure?

Then a HJ finish. The ML I had loosened her top, unbuckle her bra and allowed me to fondle both the top and to reach in and stimulate the bottom.

We were grinding away although through her pants until I exploded.

Clean up and and since still some time left, we cuddled.

Time up, another shower and back to sleep.

Probably not coming back again as the modus operandi has sifted to be more and more restrictive.

Charly 2144
04-30-19, 22:33
Very interesting report. But where is White Dragon Harbor? Can't find it on Google. Thanks!

The room I'm led to is small and dingy, but serves it's purpose. I decide to smoke a cig while waiting, and in comes an early to mid thirties woman. Slim enough, decent face, 6+. I decide, what the heck, it's just a blow job. I'm not fucking her, so I go for it..

Lucky 88
05-10-19, 04:41
As told going too stay at Baolilani international hotel. And got to know they have spa inside the hotel.Hi John, Did you stay at the hotel? Did the Spa offer full service? How much was the damage? I might stay at the hotel next week if they do.

Alternative does anyone have FS experience in Baoan area close to the airport?

I usually monger in the western Shenzhen area where I am "entertained" by well connected locals at a KTV place. But nowadays all is very hush hush and you need to know the mamasan. Even 1 year ago, there used to be a lineup very openly, but they got raided.

Vishvas
05-20-19, 17:03
Hey,

Anyone interested in meeting a friend of mine who has shifted to Hong Kong recently for FWB? PM for her contact details. She is a hot and horny Indian.

Sgtpeppr1150
06-15-19, 03:28
In Luohu area for a month, look for recommendation.

7/10 or higher preferred.

AbsentStrings
07-09-19, 01:28
Went to Xiang Xi Cun last week and was walking around. A young man approached me with an offer and I went up with him. Was expecting a MILF or has-been but surprisingly a SYT greeted me. Nice slim body, b-boobs, can't be more than 25 years old. Chatted with her and apparently she is a secretary but part timing to make more money on the side. Standard CBJ, FS for RMB200. All gone and done in 15 minutes.

Note you must look foreign and dress nicely. I was in a suit and long sleeves so they knew I was a visiting foreigner. Looks like XXC is coming alive again.Hi CinaHandsome69,

I'm staying in the LuoHu area and this report is pretty much what I am after. Problem is I don't look foreign (British Born Chinese). Any chance you have some contact details for this establishment or something similar? Also I'm here for 3 more weeks if anyone wants to meet up and show a young newbie the ropes! Or maybe pick up girls at bars together. Happy to buy beers and make friends.

TrainMassif
07-11-19, 02:55
New guy here. Have punted a little in HK, mostly via 141 but will be in SZ for work soon. Staying in Nanshan / Shekou area. Just wondering what resources are best. The mainland 141 seems promising but guessing it's tough with limited Mandarin.

Was offered a happy ending at a spot in SZ last time I was there but was with a coworker so had to turn down.

What's best? How do I work? Any good incal / outcall girls that aren't in a spa or is spa pretty much it? Would prefer FS options but BBBJ in a pinch.

Thanks in advance.

Vincrixfo
07-26-19, 04:11
Bro,

Where is White Dragon Harbor? I'm first timer to Shenzhen. To be precise first timer to China. Any leads where can I get BBBJ with CIM and Rimming.

Shower area first, then taken through the large lounge where people are getting massages from young hotties (all easily 8+). I thought, wow this is great. On to the massage rooms where I start seeing a few of the BJ girls in the hallways, and they are of course older, fatter, and not as hot. I asked the guy leading me to (arrange a good one). He assures me no problem..

RaviJambua
09-26-19, 11:25
Hey,

Anyone interested in meeting a friend of mine who has shifted to Hong Kong recently for FWB? PM for her contact details. She is a hot and horny Indian.Oh totally want to. I realized my subscription has ended and unfortunately, can't review without mailing cash back in the US, and even that takes 2 weeks.

CinaHandsome69
11-08-19, 11:37
I was in Shenzhen but let me share here how I used the bullet train to visit FLs and MPs in Kowloon. I am sharing it here for the bros going to Shenzhen and finding the FLs too expensive or the MPs are too restrictive due to the ongoing enforcement, here is how you can pop over quickly to Hong Kong for a fling and back.

I was hungry for a nice nuru gel B2B and full service without fearing the police might knock down the door and arrest me. So I went to K-pressure in Kowloon. Took me from 7 PM to 1030 PM all in. Here is how I did it.

There is a new bullet train service leaving Futian station for West Kowloon station and the ride is only 14 minutes. From West Kowloon station you can walk to Jordan, Temple street or some of the walk-ups within 10-15 minutes. This is a game changer for me.

1. Make sure to bring your passport as you will be crossing the border.

2. Check the bullet train schedule and plan to arrive at the Futian station about 15 minutes before next departure. There is no immigration so walkthrough to the gate and board.

3. Train is spot on time and ride is 14 minutes. You have an assigned seat so sit and relax.

4. Get off train and exit China immigration followed by enter Hong Kong immigration. Most of the travelers are China or HKG residents so the queue is mostly at their lane. Foreigner lanes are usually quite short or empty. Entering into HKG the my passport can use the e-channel so very fast.

I travel light so I don't have to put any bags through xray. For this trip I have my iPad, viagra and my fav condom in my pocket, my passport, phone and wallet.

5. Once you clear immigration walk towards the Austin MTR station and look for the exit to Jordan street. From there you can go anywhere.

The return takes a bit more planning as you need to be at the station to buy your ticket at least 30-45 minutes before the train departure as you need to clear immigration from HKG and re-enter China.

I went on a Thursday night. I left my hotel in Futian area at 7 PM, got to the station at 705 PM, bought the ticket and got on the train at 720 PM.

I was in HKG side at 734 PM and cleared both immigration by 750 PM. I was at K-Pressure for my fav Tong Tong at 8 PM.

Session ended at 850 PM and I walked back to the West Kowloon station by 915 PM, bought ticket for the LAST train at 10:02 PM. I was back in Futian station by 10:16 PM, and back in hotel by 1030 PM.

Not too bad.

Be prepared to walk across the station and to another station, which I don't mind. The ticket from Futian is RMB68 and from West Kowloon is HKD75. Cheapest and fastest option but watch the timetable.

Afraid of protesting students, well they seldom do it there at the West Kowloon side and usually protest on weekend, furthermore you can easily just hop back to the station and onto a train back to Shenzhen. Because the station has immigration counters, it is heavily guarded and nobody can get to the train without clearing immigration.

The train schedule.

https://www.highspeed.mtr.com.hk/res...metable-tc.pdf

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter.

CoconutWater89
11-22-19, 15:00
I'm visiting a cousin during Christmas holiday. I work at a foreign company and he works at a Chinese one, so he doesn't have that much time off, so I figure I'll be doing some mongering while I'm there. What's the best place to start for "low end" service? I mean peasant girls who moved in from rural areas and are providing relatively basic service; not into 1.5 k+ fancy super hot girls. Any recommendations for BJ spa locations? How has the weather been affecting the Shenzhen scene? Nearly everything has been shut down for 10 months in Suzhou where I live. Am I probably wasting time / money and better off just popping into HK?

Sorry if this is redundant, but some of the posts are older and I don't know if they reflect the current situation.

StinkyFeet
11-22-19, 19:33
I'm visiting a cousin during Christmas holiday. I work at a foreign company and he works at a Chinese one, so he doesn't have that much time off, so I figure I'll be doing some mongering while I'm there. What's the best place to start for "low end" service? I mean peasant girls who moved in from rural areas and are providing relatively basic service; not into 1.5 k+ fancy super hot girls. Any recommendations for BJ spa locations? How has the weather been affecting the Shenzhen scene? Nearly everything has been shut down for 10 months in Suzhou where I live. Am I probably wasting time / money and better off just popping into HK?

Sorry if this is redundant, but some of the posts are older and I don't know if they reflect the current situation.Cheap pump and dump places that continually move around within SZ. But local guys or have contact with a mommy, know where they are. Also the KTV scene with the same relocation situation. Best bet use your cousins resources.

Midwestern
12-09-19, 13:26
I may have to go to Shenzhen and decided to RTFF to learn the ropes, but to my surprise the forum is kinda dead. What gives?

StinkyFeet
12-10-19, 07:28
I may have to go to Shenzhen and decided to RTFF to learn the ropes, but to my surprise the forum is kinda dead. What gives?Raids! Raids! Raids! Raids!

Midwestern
12-13-19, 01:18
Any recent experience? From the hotel spa, not from kitchen, haha. Looking for FS. Thanks.

BJtemp
12-21-19, 12:49
I was in Shenzhen but let me share here how I used the bullet train to visit FLs and MPs in Kowloon. I am sharing it here for the bros going to Shenzhen and finding the FLs too expensive or the MPs are too restrictive due to the ongoing enforcement, here is how you can pop over quickly to Hong Kong for a fling and back.

I was hungry for a nice nuru gel B2B and full service without fearing the police might knock down the door and arrest me. So I went to K-pressure in Kowloon. Took me from 7 PM to 1030 PM all in. Here is how I did it.

There is a new bullet train service leaving Futian station for West Kowloon station and the ride is only 14 minutes. From West Kowloon station you can walk to Jordan, Temple street or some of the walk-ups within 10-15 minutes. This is a game changer for me.

2. Check the bullet train schedule and plan to arrive at the Futian station about 15 minutes before next departure. There is no immigration so walkthrough to the gate and board.

3. Train is spot on time and ride is 14 minutes. You have an assigned seat so sit and relax.

4. Get off train and exit China immigration followed by enter Hong Kong immigration. Most of the travelers are China or HKG residents so the queue is mostly at their lane. Foreigner lanes are usually quite short or empty. Entering into HKG the my passport can use the e-channel so very fast.

I travel light so I don't have to put any bags through xray. For this trip I have my iPad, viagra and my fav condom in my pocket, my passport, phone and wallet.

5. Once you clear immigration walk towards the Austin MTR station and look for the exit to Jordan street. From there you can go anywhere.

The return takes a bit more planning as you need to be at the station to buy your ticket at least 30-45 minutes before the train departure as you need to clear immigration from HKG and re-enter China.

I went on a Thursday night. I left my hotel in Futian area at 7 PM, got to the station at 705 PM, bought the ticket and got on the train at 720 PM.

I was in HKG side at 734 PM and cleared both immigration by 750 PM. I was at K-Pressure for my fav Tong Tong at 8 PM.

Session ended at 850 PM and I walked back to the West Kowloon station by 915 PM, bought ticket for the LAST train at 10:02 PM. I was back in Futian station by 10:16 PM, and back in hotel by 1030 PM.

Not too bad.

Be prepared to walk across the station and to another station, which I don't mind. The ticket from Futian is RMB68 and from West Kowloon is HKD75. Cheapest and fastest option but watch the timetable.

Afraid of protesting students, well they seldom do it there at the West Kowloon side and usually protest on weekend, furthermore you can easily just hop back to the station and onto a train back to Shenzhen. Because the station has immigration counters, it is heavily guarded and nobody can get to the train without clearing immigration.

The train schedule.

https://www.highspeed.mtr.com.hk/res...metable-tc.pdf

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter.Good story and valuable info but quite shocking to hear, in the sense that back in my days (only 5-6 years ago) we do the same thing in reverse direction.

Teltel
12-22-19, 04:43

.pdf.Great post, helpful to all in Shenzhen and, perhaps, a little further afield. Maybe good for a weekend of debauchery.

Is it also possible to do likewise for Macau.

Also make sure you have the correct visa or residency permit to re-enter China.

Teltel.

Midwestern
12-23-19, 00:55

.Very helpful, but to me, the most useful insight that I got from this post is how bad things must be in Shenzhen. Because I wouldn't go to K-pressure even if it was the last MP on the planet.

Avair
12-25-19, 06:16
Pored through the posts here and decided to try roaming Luohu to find a BBBJ spa.

Not sure what they meant by directly west of the train station as it was nothing but just a giant walled off area and the train to HK.

Only found a row of massage places north of the train station with a bunch of 40 yo aunties asking if you wanted a massage.

In the end I gave up after roaming for an hour and headed to 水24742;26126;29664;22269;38469;20250;25152; as suggested by someone here.

Didn't get BBBJ. I only got a HJ for 389 rmb. Lady said they don't allow BJs here.

If anyone has any leads for a BBBJ place please share! Thank you! I can't read Chinese but can converse.

MaxyBBJ
01-12-20, 14:27
Hi! I will be in Shenzhen few days this coming week. Read the forum and it looks like I am going to have hard time. I will stay in Shekou, close by Seaworld.

Last time I was there, I saw these bars were you offer drinks to the girls and you might then take one away with you. May be. Took a couple of drinks with some colleagues and it looks like a scum to me. I could not test because too many witnesses with me. Saw also some massages around the area. Anyone being there?

Unfortunately going to HK as suggested, which would be great, it is not an option. I was thinking about using an escort internet site but I read about the ugly girls you probably going to get.

It sound like they are going to be Netflix nights.

Enjoy.

RainmanSahut
01-13-20, 05:29
Hello!

I've not been to Shenzhen in about 2 years, however at that time I had No problem picking up girls, P4P, on WeChat.

Load Wechat, create account, log on, do search people near by.

Send out a few Hello, notes to girls nearby that look OK in the pictures.

I am certain that you will be able to hook up pretty quick.

WeChat is still king in China.

I have numerous girls still writing me on wechat everyday.

Application Line is King in VietNam to find plenty of girls.

Good luck buddy.

Rainman.

MaxyBBJ
01-13-20, 16:09
Hello!

I've not been to Shenzhen in about 2 years, however at that time I had No problem picking up girls, P4P, on WeChat.

Load Wechat, create account, log on, do search people near by...

Rainman.Thanks for the hint buddy! I have wechat (I leave in China) and never tried that option. Where I leave I could be "busted". Will go for it!

Let you know once back.

Thanks again.

Midwestern
01-14-20, 13:29
Thanks for the hint buddy! I have wechat (I leave in China) and never tried that option. Where I leave I could be "busted". Will go for it!

Let you know once back.

Thanks again.This strategy for finding girls is hit or miss, mostly miss. The girl that shows up usually looks way different from whatever pic you saw. She will also upsell and she will rush. After all, she thinks you're just a one-off. So she's being rational. Sometimes it's a pimp behind the pictures. You can make whatever arrangement you want with the pimp, but the gal that shows up has no idea what you and the pimp agreed to. But gems can be had. So consider it a dice roll.

MaxyBBJ
01-14-20, 14:22
This strategy for finding girls is hit or miss, mostly miss. The girl that shows up usually looks way different from whatever pic you saw. She will also upsell and she will rush...Thanks for the good hint.

At the end I feel an high risk that my short trip will be Netflix nights. I have also looked around some escort sites and they do not spark for confidence. In that Seaworld area there are some massages but for sure they upsell too with the risk to get an ugly one.

This country is becoming sad.

Enjoy.

VonSauer
01-14-20, 16:55
Thanks for the good hint.

At the end I feel an high risk that my short trip will be Netflix nights. I have also looked around some escort sites and they do not spark for confidence. In that Seaworld area there are some massages but for sure they upsell too with the risk to get an ugly one.

This country is becoming sad.

Enjoy.You should give it a try at these escort sites. To me it s worth the risk, unless you are super picky. I the say one third are pretty ok, one third are doable and the last third I the send home with 100 RMB for taxi fare. As long as you know what to expect and understand that the girl will not be the one on the picture, it s not too bad. There are definitely some cute ones in the pack and if you are willing to part with 100 RMB in case of failure, it s worth the risk.

The only thing is your timing as you are super close to CNY. A lot of providers might have gotten home.

Dinotrex
01-15-20, 03:51
Can someone that's been to Taiwan point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a massage spot similar to the services provided by Queens in Shenzhen. Anyone know of such a place? Thanks in advance.

Midwestern
01-15-20, 04:47
Can someone that's been to Taiwan point me in the right direction? I'm looking for a massage spot similar to the services provided by Queens in Shenzhen. Anyone know of such a place? Thanks in advance.A report on Queens would be nice. 11 months ago you complained that no one was sharing info on Shenzhen. Seems like you fell into that habit too. TIA.

Dinotrex
01-19-20, 18:03
A report on Queens would be nice. 11 months ago you complained that no one was sharing info on Shenzhen. Seems like you fell into that habit too. TIA.You must have me mixed up with someone else, I haven't been back in 2 years.

Midwestern
01-20-20, 00:34
This is why the SZ forum is dead. Why can't the seniors just offer insite even its its been mentioned 100 posts ago?I don't have you mixed up with anyone else. You previously complained that no one offered insights on the SZ forum, and yet you haven't either, even though you do have insights, at least at Queens. Do you see the hypocrisy?

Splarf
12-18-20, 08:48
A few months ago I had some luck in the Xiangxicun neighborhood of Shenzhen. This is an area that shows up in a lot of older guides to Shenzhen and I wasn't expecting anything, but I checked it out on a whim. You start at the Sunshine Hotel and go east along Jiabin Road, then turn north onto Xiangxi Road. There's a warren of alleys off this street to the left. I wandered around in there and was eventually approached by a mama, who offered me a girl in Chinese. Service was 500 RMB (more expensive than I had heard, but I didn't feel like haggling), service was mediocre, but the girl was an absolute stunner and I hadn't had sex in months, so it was a good experience overall.

I plan on checking it out again once I'm back in Shenzhen, but I have a question first. Is there a reason that there aren't any reports of this area being active in recent years, either before or after the COVID lockdown? It seems like something of an omission, and the fact that nobody's talking about it has me worried it might not be safe. Am I lucky that I walked away without being arrested and / or mugged? Is this a "you got lucky, but don't do it again," kind of situation? Keep in mind that I am a foreigner living in this general part of the country. Close enough that this could be termed shitting where I sleep. There's a small but existent risk that someone I know might spot me.

MonkeyMan
01-30-21, 11:45
A few months ago I had some luck in the Xiangxicun neighborhood of Shenzhen. This is an area that shows up in a lot of older guides to Shenzhen and I wasn't expecting anything, but I checked it out on a whim. You start at the Sunshine Hotel and go east along Jiabin Road, then turn north onto Xiangxi Road. There's a warren of alleys off this street to the left. I wandered around in there and was eventually approached by a mama, who offered me a girl in Chinese. Service was 500 RMB (more expensive than I had heard, but I didn't feel like haggling), service was mediocre, but the girl was an absolute stunner and I hadn't had sex in months, so it was a good experience overall.

I plan on checking it out again once I'm back in Shenzhen, but I have a question first. Is there a reason that there aren't any reports of this area being active in recent years, either before or after the COVID lockdown? It seems like something of an omission, and the fact that nobody's talking about it has me worried it might not be safe. Am I lucky that I walked away without being arrested and / or mugged? Is this a "you got lucky, but don't do it again," kind of situation? Keep in mind that I am a foreigner living in this general part of the country. Close enough that this could be termed shitting where I sleep. There's a small but existent risk that someone I know might spot me.Great to hear that you were able to score safely, Splarf. I was in Shenzhen about 5-6 years ago and also hooked up with girls in the alleys exactly where you were. It was all mostly residential housing and barbershops. Back then, the girls were all in barber shops and then was brought upstairs to an apartment. I believe it used to be around 300 RMB. I am hoping to be back to Shenzhen soon hopefully in a few months. Are there still barber shops where the girls are at? Did they bring you upstairs to an apartment. I felt safe back then. I think everybody knows who goes there so hopefully it is still safe.

Brooklyn Cyclone
02-09-21, 10:21
Had an interesting KTV in Shenzhen so I thought I would share with the group.

Was in Shenzhen for a business trip and was invited by a client to KTV after dinner. I was surprised he actually took me and a friend to a regular KTV instead of fun KTV. Little did I know this is the new model. Go to a regular KTV but ask "private" girls to come. There were 3 of us and 4 girls came so we did alternate seating such that there were 2 girls next to each of us. Different than fun KTV there was no line up and you don't get to choose but all 4 girls are pretty good looking. I was initially interested to girl to my right but she wasn't into me. One one my left actually seemed to have good chemistry with me and we hit it off quite well. By 1 am we were almost done, played a lot of dice game, had 4 bottles of fake whisky and sang a lot of songs. I was about to go back to hotel. Here comes surprise, girl on my left voluntarily whispered she could go back to hotel with me. She was petite, with surgically enhanced nose, which makes her pretty good looking, and wearing a low cut dress. Whole evening I was drooling over her boob but because it was a regular KTV, lights were pretty bright and nobody was having any close contact with girl so I was a bit shy and didn't get any access with her, actually might have tried and she said no. I was too drunk to ask for how much. Client was pretty smart and told me don't worry about cost so it is a no brainer. Last thing was I was 90% drunk. Knowing myself, when I am drunk couldn't get hard. So I whispered to the girl I liked her a lot but I might have a physical issue, can she help with mouth and she nodded!

So we got back to hotel, I didn't think we turn on light, got into bathroom and quickly showered and got on bed. I don't remember what happened afterwards but according to her, she gave me a BBBJ and I CIM'ed her. I seemed to remember she wiped me off afterwards. Next thing I remembered was I woke up few hours later and she was next to me. I negotiated with her in taxi to have her staying overnight. She was naked and I started touching her and got hard. We did the second pop.

She asked to leave after second pop. I guess that is what overnight means.

Overall I will give her 9 out of 10 - perfect body and face, great service and super GFE. Only reason I didn't give her 10 was she is a bit short, about 160 cm with heels, and didn't really stay overnight. I think I could have done a third shot in the morning.

Client covered cost so I didn't pay. I think it's not cheap. I asked her she said 10 k, not sure true or not.

Midwestern
02-09-21, 11:37
Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed reading it. 10 k. Wow, that's expensive. But I guess that's for the entire 10 hours, from the time you guys arrived at the KTV to the time she left your room.

So, not bad. Did you get her WeChat, or is she a one-off?

Had an interesting KTV in Shenzhen so I thought I would share with the group.

Was in Shenzhen for a business trip and was invited by a client to KTV after dinner. I was surprised he actually took me and a friend to a regular KTV instead of fun KTV. Little did I know this is the new model. Go to a regular KTV but ask "private" girls to come. There were 3 of us and 4 girls came so we did alternate seating such that there were 2 girls next to each of us. Different than fun KTV there was no line up and you don't get to choose but all 4 girls are pretty good looking. I was initially interested to girl to my right but she wasn't into me. One one my left actually seemed to have good chemistry with me and we hit it off quite well. By 1 am we were almost done, played a lot of dice game, had 4 bottles of fake whisky and sang a lot of songs. I was about to go back to hotel. Here comes surprise, girl on my left voluntarily whispered she could go back to hotel with me. She was petite, with surgically enhanced nose, which makes her pretty good looking, and wearing a low cut dress. Whole evening I was drooling over her boob but because it was a regular KTV, lights were pretty bright and nobody was having any close contact with girl so I was a bit shy and didn't get any access with her, actually might have tried and she said no. I was too drunk to ask for how much. Client was pretty smart and told me don't worry about cost so it is a no brainer. Last thing was I was 90% drunk. Knowing myself, when I am drunk couldn't get hard. So I whispered to the girl I liked her a lot but I might have a physical issue, can she help with mouth and she nodded!

So we got back to hotel, I didn't think we turn on light, got into bathroom and quickly showered and got on bed. I don't remember what happened afterwards but according to her, she gave me a BBBJ and I CIM'ed her. I seemed to remember she wiped me off afterwards. Next thing I remembered was I woke up few hours later and she was next to me. I negotiated with her in taxi to have her staying overnight. She was naked and I started touching her and got hard. We did the second pop.

She asked to leave after second pop. I guess that is what overnight means.

Overall I will give her 9 out of 10 - perfect body and face, great service and super GFE. Only reason I didn't give her 10 was she is a bit short, about 160 cm with heels, and didn't really stay overnight. I think I could have done a third shot in the morning.

Client covered cost so I didn't pay. I think it's not cheap. I asked her she said 10 k, not sure true or not.

Captain Solo
03-13-21, 23:47
Slarf,

Did you go up to her apartment?

Years ago before the crackdown by Xi Jin Ping, I used to pick up lots of hot girls in Xiang Xi Cun and take them back to my hotel 200-300 Rmb for ST. In its heyday, Xiang Xin Cun had groups of dozens girls sitting in salons on ground floor, may be around a hundred or so, waiting for guys. Sometimes it was raided at night, sending the girls scurry to hide.

You should try Hubei Xin Cun, across Shennan Rd, behind the seafood village. I pulled a few very hot girls from there.

Brooklyn Cyclone
04-06-21, 07:36
Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed reading it. 10 k. Wow, that's expensive. But I guess that's for the entire 10 hours, from the time you guys arrived at the KTV to the time she left your room.

So, not bad. Did you get her WeChat, or is she a one-off?Yes I got her wechat. Next time I go to sz I will ask for her directly see how much she charges without middleman. She continues to post pictures with low cut dresses.

BurnedEnds
04-19-21, 05:15
As readers can tell, the Shenzhen sexual services scene has changed a lot of the past years from crackdowns, gentrification, more crackdowns, and then COVID. But it will always find a way to morph, adapt, and transform, and as a long time lurker and resident of Shenzhen, I've benefited from some of the useful info posted here and wanted to add some contributions of my recent experiences on the medium to lower end.

Streetwalkers.

There are still streetwalkers in some areas of the city, but it's not dependable in the sense I can say "at xx time there will be about xx streetwalkers" that was possible years ago, but for those who are willing to take time and energy to travel to and explore a location, I have a recommendation. After you come out of 岗21414;/ Gangxia Metro Station exit A, stay on that side of the street and walk down the street (away from the direction of Central Walk) about 100 until you get to some public bus stops. Beyond that is a path into the 岗21414;26449;/ Gangxia Cun area (if you see some small ID photo stores and ad / business card printer shops, you're looking in the right area). Several times in the past 2 months, I was in the area at about 6 pm and noticed 3-4 girls ranging from 20-35 ish in age kind of loitering nearby doorways. They weren't in suggestive clothing and ranged from 3-5. 5 on my 10-point looks scale but gave off the distinctive vibe they were offering services. Then, as I passed one, she actually stared at me intently. I'm not the most attractive dim sum dish on the menu, so I knew something was amiss, and I whispered "24555;39184;/ kuai chan?" (the Chinese slang for a short time session / quick fuck) and she nodded her head. I asked how much and she quoted 100 rmb. She started walking in the direction of what I assume is the apartment where the service happens, but I happened to be busy with other things that day, so I told her next time. The next time I was around that area, there was only one girl "hanging around" and didn't connect with me and I passed. I do look Asian / Chinese and I speak passable Mandarin, so your experience may not match mine.

Massage parlors.

-For the medium and larger "spa / resort" type of places, I've only been able to get handjobs / breastjobs (and nothing else at the parlor for 350-500 RMB, but I've been able to arrange for blowjobs and sex with several masseuses outside of the workplace. I've found this requires time and effort to communicate, connect, and establish a feeling of trust and then being able to negotiate extra services. Overall, it's not great value in my opinion (300 – 600 RMB for BJ / sex with women ranging from late 20's-30's with a 4-6 look on my scale) for time / effort required, but I like variety and options to choose from.

-For the smaller "local" massage places usually staffed by 1-2 ladies and located in 村/ cun areas of the city, I've had more convenient success. These are usually staffed by women in their 30's-40's with looks ranging from 3-7 who used to work in the medium and larger "spa / resort" type of places and don't qualify to work in those higher-end places anymore or wanted to become independent. Most places offer a standard menu of handjobs for prices ranging from 130-150 RMB, blowjobs for 200-300 RMB (though not offered at every place), and sex for 250-400 RMB. I've found some amazing service providers through this route, and I visit two specific women at their apartments about once a week because they truly understand the meaning of service.

-The most interesting discovery was online massage apps. I've noticed there were several "suspicious" looking massage apps (I have an android phone) and decided to try a few out. It quickly became clear that some massage apps were legitimate while several were thinly disguised vehicles to book sexual services (overly suggestive pics + high prices for massages). I tried two different ones with similar results as this: download / install the app, book whichever girl catches your eye (age and skills are listed, and the pic is a reasonable representation), make the pre-payment (I didn't like this part, but it seems there's no other way) of 400-800 RMB through the app, then a few minutes later, a girl will call your mobile phone to confirm your address / booking time. I'm not completely fluent in Chinese, but I was able to reasonably navigate the apps without help.

There is only outcall service available and the girls that arrived at my apartment were clearly the ones in the picture, though not as attractive in real life with all the photo filter effects removed. They got down to business negotiations right away, asking what additional services do you want on top of the 400-800 RMB feel, meaning you'll get an actual "massage" booked for in the app, but additional sexual services started at 1500-2000 RMB on top of that. This total price for sex in the 1900 - 2800 range was far beyond what I wanted to spend so I declined. One girl simply accepted, gave me a standard oil massage, then left, while the other girl exchanged personal wechat contacts and quoted an 800 RMB price for sex with a direct booking instead of through the app (I can forward this to interested members), though I didn't try her services.

So that's a somewhat detailed reflection of what I've experienced recently in the medium to lower end Shenzhen scene recently (the higher end reflection will come soon) and hope it helps others in some way.

Midwestern
04-20-21, 02:59
Thanks for the long report, but the the only useful and actionable information is on the street walkers. For the MPs, outcall agency, and online apps, you don't mention specific addresses, sites, or names. So, not sure what we can do with your intel on those. You're not a senior member, so we cannot PM each other.

As readers can tell, the Shenzhen sexual services scene has changed a lot of the past years from crackdowns, gentrification, more crackdowns, and then COVID. But it will always find a way to morph, adapt, and transform, and as a long time lurker and resident of Shenzhen, I've benefited from some of the useful info posted here and wanted to add some contributions of my recent experiences on the medium to lower end.

Streetwalkers.

There are still streetwalkers in some areas of the city, but it's not dependable in the sense I can say "at xx time there will be about xx streetwalkers" that was possible years ago, but for those who are willing to take time and energy to travel to and explore a location, I have a recommendation. After you come out of 岗21414;/ Gangxia Metro Station exit A, stay on that side of the street and walk down the street (away from the direction of Central Walk) about 100 until you get to some public bus stops. Beyond that is a path into the 岗21414;26449;/ Gangxia Cun area (if you see some small ID photo stores and ad / business card printer shops, you're looking in the right area). Several times in the past 2 months, I was in the area at about 6 pm and noticed 3-4 girls ranging from 20-35 ish in age kind of loitering nearby doorways. They weren't in suggestive clothing and ranged from 3-5. 5 on my 10-point looks scale but gave off the distinctive vibe they were offering services. Then, as I passed one, she actually stared at me intently. I'm not the most attractive dim sum dish on the menu, so I knew something was amiss, and I whispered "24555;39184;/ kuai chan?" (the Chinese slang for a short time session / quick fuck) and she nodded her head. I asked how much and she quoted 100 rmb. She started walking in the direction of what I assume is the apartment where the service happens, but I happened to be busy with other things that day, so I told her next time. The next time I was around that area, there was only one girl "hanging around" and didn't connect with me and I passed. I do look Asian / Chinese and I speak passable Mandarin, so your experience may not match mine.

Massage parlors.

-For the medium and larger "spa / resort" type of places, I've only been able to get handjobs / breastjobs (and nothing else at the parlor for 350-500 RMB, but I've been able to arrange for blowjobs and sex with several masseuses outside of the workplace. I've found this requires time and effort to communicate, connect, and establish a feeling of trust and then being able to negotiate extra services. Overall, it's not great value in my opinion (300 600 RMB for BJ / sex with women ranging from late 20's-30's with a 4-6 look on my scale) for time / effort required, but I like variety and options to choose from.

-For the smaller "local" massage places usually staffed by 1-2 ladies and located in 村/ cun areas of the city, I've had more convenient success. These are usually staffed by women in their 30's-40's with looks ranging from 3-7 who used to work in the medium and larger "spa / resort" type of places and don't qualify to work in those higher-end places anymore or wanted to become independent. Most places offer a standard menu of handjobs for prices ranging from 130-150 RMB, blowjobs for 200-300 RMB (though not offered at every place), and sex for 250-400 RMB. I've found some amazing service providers through this route, and I visit two specific women at their apartments about once a week because they truly understand the meaning of service.

-The most interesting discovery was online massage apps. I've noticed there were several "suspicious" looking massage apps (I have an android phone) and decided to try a few out. It quickly became clear that some massage apps were legitimate while several were thinly disguised vehicles to book sexual services (overly suggestive pics + high prices for massages). I tried two different ones with similar results as this: download / install the app, book whichever girl catches your eye (age and skills are listed, and the pic is a reasonable representation), make the pre-payment (I didn't like this part, but it seems there's no other way) of 400-800 RMB through the app, then a few minutes later, a girl will call your mobile phone to confirm your address / booking time. I'm not completely fluent in Chinese, but I was able to reasonably navigate the apps without help.

There is only outcall service available and the girls that arrived at my apartment were clearly the ones in the picture, though not as attractive in real life with all the photo filter effects removed. They got down to business negotiations right away, asking what additional services do you want on top of the 400-800 RMB feel, meaning you'll get an actual "massage" booked for in the app, but additional sexual services started at 1500-2000 RMB on top of that. This total price for sex in the 1900 - 2800 range was far beyond what I wanted to spend so I declined. One girl simply accepted, gave me a standard oil massage, then left, while the other girl exchanged personal wechat contacts and quoted an 800 RMB price for sex with a direct booking instead of through the app (I can forward this to interested members), though I didn't try her services.

So that's a somewhat detailed reflection of what I've experienced recently in the medium to lower end Shenzhen scene recently (the higher end reflection will come soon) and hope it helps others in some way.

BurnedEnds
04-25-21, 04:01
Hey Midwestern.

I appreciate the feedback and helping me realize how my post became less detailed and less useful as it dragged on, something I blame on 1) how tired I was that day 2) typing out the report on my smartphone + voice transcription during my work commute home.

Follow up details and revisions on what I previously posted:

*Streetwalkers*.

Not sure why the Chinese characters were converted to number codes, but I'll type the Chinese again:

-23703; 厦- Gangxia.

-23703; 厦- Gangxia Cun.

-24555; 餐- Kuai chan.

Massage parlors.

Literally, every oil / body massage I've gotten in Shenzhen that cost 300 rmb or more included a HJ, so I would strongly assume your experience should match mine. If in doubt, ask the manager who brings you into the room or the masseuse (though there's definitely a chance the masseuse would take this opportunity to add an extra surcharge to a "newbie" for something that's already included).

For the smaller, local massage parlors, I don't have specific addresses unfortunately since I usually go by sight / memory. For example, the ones I've recently gone to involved this route: arrive at 上27801; Shangsha metro station exit A, get out and walk straight ahead about 200 meters until a "BBQ Fish" restaurant" and then turn left into the alley (4 港 Harbor is the marking in the grid addressing system, if I remember correctly). Then walk ahead 100 meters or so until getting to a hair cutting shop and then turn left. Up about 20 meters is one of the "local massage" parlors where HJs, BJs, FS is available. Similar places I know of in Luohu and Baoan have similar "visual maps" in my mind and I'll work on getting GPS locations / coordinates in the future.

In general, these kind of places look similar wherever you find them in the city: a sliding glass door entrance, tiny 25-35 square meter layout that may / may not have a tiny backroom, and usually a single woman sitting and waiting for customers. When I go to new places, I always ask "My friend recommended me to come here because he had a good time. What kind of fun can I have with you?" Not only do I say this to imply I am expecting sexual services but also because I've been told I look vaguely like a Chinese policeman in demeanor / body build and want to let the know I'm not a cop.

*Massage apps*.

These were two of the more intuitively designed apps: - 按 个 摩 - an ge mo and - 陌 单 - mo dan; an ge mo and 陌 单 mo dan. You should be able to copy / paste the Chinese characters into any app store / app website and find them. For the girl I mentioned, her wechat: qing_qing_L0 xxx (the missing numbers for the last three spaces = the month of August, the month of November).

TimBuDong88
07-09-21, 01:37
In an effort to keep this thread alive, I thought I would tell about my 2 encounters in July of this year. I would appreciate to here more from others as this forum has been pretty dead.

This first parlor I visited was at HuangGangCun station on line 7. It is just opposite of the Asta Hotel. The outside looked pretty seedy and the inside was even worse. Upon entering there were several girls ranging from 2-4/10, definitely no stunners. One girl took me upstairs and had me take a shower and put on shorts. After that, she proceeded to give me the worse massage I had even gotten. However, it was clear that the massage was not the main attraction. She ended up giving me a BJ and the total was 400 rmb. I will probably not return, as it was really sleazy.

The second place I visited was at ShangSha station. If leave the station at exit A, walk northwest along the main road for about 200-300 meters until you reach an unmanned guard shack. At the guard shack, turn left into the village. Proceed down the alley for about 200 meters and there will be a massage shop on the left with sliding glass doors and a pink sign in Chinese that says massage. The lady in there was nice enough, but much older than me. She gave an ok massage and HJ. In the middle of the HJ, she started getting turned on and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I thought, why not. The total was 250 rmb and she gave me her WeChat to visit her house when I have time.

Well, that my story. Looking forward to hearing from some others on this board.

Midwestern
07-09-21, 23:43
Whenever I am in Shenzhen, I just meet up with SussieH. You can find her in classifieds. She's very expensive, but reliable. Her English is also very good. However, she's in her 30's, maybe is too chatty, and sort of average looking. However, she's great in the sack.

Peter Eastwest
03-08-22, 16:23
Guys. Can any fellow tell me if the Bottoms -Up bar at SeaWorld is open? I heard that it closed for COVID but someone saying it open again.

I can not viist China for now but would like to connect with some guy who can tell me maybe on PM if that bar is in business. And I hoping to travel Shenzhen / Shekou again soon.

PE.

Only Visiting
04-24-22, 13:57
If you use the Telegram App and search "Suzhou" then you will find groups that post women. Often the phrase "driving a car" is used something like. " Some groups require you to pay an intermediary to get details but other posts have messages by the women and you can contact them via Telegram itself or QQ or Wechat. Prices start from 400 for FS. Often the price for 1 and for 2 shots and time is mentioned. You can visit them at their place or some will also come to you. Be sure to ask if they entertain foreigners.

Remember that all pictures use Beautycam mode. Ask for real pictures to limit the surprises.

Hewer1
08-07-22, 05:54

Thanks for the report. A question to the massage app. The app in question does not look to suspicious to me. Just want to double check if something has changed in the last couple of months.

I am a bit confused about the different options you can book. For each girl there are 300 - 600 RMB options. Will it affect the later result?

Also, you mentioned 1500 - 2000 RMB prices, that can only be for FS, no? Did the girl offer HJ / BJ for less?

Fast Eddie 48
12-05-22, 08:31
I am coming back to China after 4 yr Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Shanghai for business, I been talking to my friend in Shenzhen most action are in bao on area but girl are available all over but it is hit and miss and most girl go for 1000 rmb and up to 2500 all night.

Fast Eddie.

Zhangjingru
12-13-22, 04:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Ace Of Spade
02-11-23, 18:06
I'm coming to your beautiful country for the first time. Please suggest some good massage parlours near Tangtou road or anywhere else. TIA.

Brooklyn Cyclone
04-11-23, 03:40

So, not bad. Did you get her WeChat, or is she a one-off?I did get her wechat and was enjoying looking at her pictures in wechat moments. Unfortunately during one of my wechat cleanups, I deleted her contact by mistake.

Pindar1
05-31-23, 14:25
Looking for a waxing place either in Shenzhen or Guangzhou, not sure whether such services are available here. Thanks!

Anwarhossan
06-06-23, 12:41
I had recently been to shenzhen.

All the clubs are opening slowly.

Not foreigner friendly like before.

Not the best of time to visit. May need more time.

ScrewMachine
06-25-23, 19:37
Was in SZH in March for a week. Got in touch with a provider via one of the adverts on this forum. She connected me to a few others.

Service was every decent and delivered right into my hotel.

Not sure if we can post WeChat ID here.

Have fun.

HannyaBoy
08-29-23, 13:29
I've recently arrived in Shenzhen for the first time in a few years and have been checking out the spas while I've been here. Anyone to Friendly or Gulf of Siam recently? How's the selection? I did a walk by of both and open to recs in the area as well.

Will also swing by shanghai later on.

HardFuck2977
09-21-23, 19:18
I'm visiting Shenzhen for a week for some business meets.

Would love to get some relevant pointers for spending the evening in the company of some Chinese girls.

My PM is active.

SpoonMann
09-23-23, 14:37
I had recently been to shenzhen.

All the clubs are opening slowly.

Not foreigner friendly like before.

Not the best of time to visit. May need more time.I'll be having my first visit there in one month for several days. Which clubs are worth visiting?

Anar5678
10-29-23, 08:09
Saw a spa in this locality in Icon mal.

No. 2 Yihe road, Shilong Community, Shiyan street, Baoan district, Shenzhen.

518108 SHENZHEN GUANGDONG, China.

Any kind soul confirm can get Happy ending massage in this area, here for only one week.

Anar5678
03-22-24, 05:59
Saw a spa in this locality in Icon mal.

No. 2 Yihe road, Shilong Community, Shiyan street, Baoan district, Shenzhen..Tried this spa it's a no nonsense place have got good facilities.

OrionHere
03-26-24, 14:51
I visit Sheznehen several times for business trips. Spent pretty much time trying to find a good place. Many people recommend staying in Nanshan District as it is very Western-looking. To me, now it is a Longhua district that becoming more and more popular to Westerns. I found some really good bars and clubs there. And several really good SPA masters. In the end I setteled with one girl called Emma around Hongshan station because she work in very good-looking store with seemed high hygien and nice enviroment. She don't speak English, but is easy to communicate in Wechat. Price is average and she performed some other needs I asked, I just left her little tips for it. Beside giving passionate BJ and Tijuana, she can do a really good back massage and other servicies! I got her Wechat and sometime just ask her to come to my apartment when don't have much time. So do not be afraid to ask their Wechat, they all interested in your visits. If you need some contacts, PM me.

Downunder96
04-21-24, 14:30
I visit Sheznehen several times for business trips. Spent pretty much time trying to find a good place. Many people recommend staying in Nanshan District as it is very Western-looking. To me, now it is a Longhua district that becoming more and more popular to Westerns. I found some really good bars and clubs there. And several really good SPA masters. In the end I setteled with one girl called Emma around Hongshan station because she work in very good-looking store with seemed high hygien and nice enviroment. She don't speak English, but is easy to communicate in Wechat. Price is average and she performed some other needs I asked, I just left her little tips for it. Beside giving passionate BJ and Tijuana, she can do a really good back massage and other servicies! I got her Wechat and sometime just ask her to come to my apartment when don't have much time. So do not be afraid to ask their Wechat, they all interested in your visits. If you need some contacts, PM me.Can't PM you! How much you paid for her service?