PDA

View Full Version : South China - All Areas

Pages : 1 2 [3]

OldAsiaHand
09-22-10, 15:12
I will be in these towns in Hunan province next month. I was in Zhuzhou for one night only a few years ago but did not find any action. I've never been to Chenzhou.

Any recent information on these 2 towns?

Thanks.

OAH

Mind Maggot
09-22-10, 16:58
I will be in these towns in Hunan province next month. I was in Zhuzhou for one night only a few years ago but did not find any action. I've never been to Chenzhou.

Any recent information on these 2 towns?

Thanks.

OAHIts been nearly 5 years since Maggot was in Zhuzhou, stayed at Huatian hotel. If you walk out of the hotel and walk around 300m on the right side, you should be able to find 8-10 BBS, if not more. But then again, that was 5 years ago. Not much sure about the price though as Maggot doesn't venture into BBS.

There is another hotel named Xiyuan, close to Huatian. There is a sauna right across the hotel.

Seems like all hotel KTVs have 'take away' girls. Its been long, but what seemed like back then during a few short trips, Zhuzhou is very much monger friendly. It wasnt about finding girls, it was about how many in a day. Such small low profiled cities shouldn't be affected much due to the crackdown.

OldAsiaHand
09-23-10, 12:08
Its been nearly 5 years since Maggot was in Zhuzhou, stayed at Huatian hotel. If you walk out of the hotel and walk around 300m on the right side, you should be able to find 8-10 BBS, if not more. But then again, that was 5 years ago. Not much sure about the price though as Maggot doesn't venture into BBS.

There is another hotel named Xiyuan, close to Huatian. There is a sauna right across the hotel.

Seems like all hotel KTVs have 'take away' girls. Its been long, but what seemed like back then during a few short trips, Zhuzhou is very much monger friendly. It wasnt about finding girls, it was about how many in a day. Such small low profiled cities shouldn't be affected much due to the crackdown.

Mind Maggot,

I will probably stay at the Huatian Hotel and try harder to find some action this time. Did you try the in-house sauna?

Thanks.

OAH

Mind Maggot
09-24-10, 02:53
Mind Maggot,

I will probably stay at the Huatian Hotel and try harder to find some action this time. Did you try the in-house sauna?

Thanks.

OAHTried it once, but didn't like it much. The girl was fresh off the farm with some lessons, absolutely dumb and service oriented (you get the point). Nothing of GFE sort, seemed as if she was even scared to talk. But they had some great looking collection back then. If you walk out of Huatian and turn right, you should be able to find plenty of BBS. Another option would be taking a 10-15 min taxi ride to train station. There are 3 or 4 hotels around the station with in house sauna or KTV, you don't have to do any KTV thing, just walk in and ask the mamasan, she will be all smiles. Its a place where you can find action without any real effort.

Right now Maggot is in Yangshuo, absolutely no sign of crackdown. Sauna and BBS are everywhere, operating in front of LE's nose. Was thinking about posting a report, but there are so many and so wide open, there is nothing to report about.

Brian China
10-06-10, 07:08
I'm new here and you guys seem to know a lot. I can't find much in Fujian and specifically jinjiang or quanzhou. Is this a dry area? Please note I'm new at this so I don't know how to smell it out. Help would be nice.

Thanks

Hiker2
10-08-10, 07:18
Going to meet some contacts for dinner in Taishan next few weeks. Any suggestion for where to stay and have some fun?

I posted a report on this subject a day or two ago, don't see it and my last report appeared instantly so I will try again.

Returning to my hotel in Taishan after dinner with friends and we waited outside while friend's wife went in to use the can. I turned my head when two SYT's walked by and the security guy (in suit not uniform) caught me looking. As soon as my friends left, he asked me 'you like university students'? I guess my smile answered for me. 200 or 300, younger and prettier cost more and delivered to the room. Tried to knock the price down but he would just send a lower priced gal; he assured good service.

Knock on the door at the appointed time and Mr Hom with a SYT were at the doorstep. Not beautiful but so cute and innocent, not dressed in expected WG clothes and had black Converse tennies rather than high heels; her body still developing. Local 18 y/o gal studying computer something in trade school. Actually kinda fun to be able to speak the local lingo and have her want to practice English.

I am guessing she is new at the game because she never said 'no, no, no', even allowing a finger in the backdoor. BBBJ and tried all preferred positions.

The next night needless to say, Mr Hom found me on the way out to dinner. Later in the evening he sent a non local 20 y/o with a big rack. The things I notice - she had white tennies on. Service not as good, she knew to grab my hand after insertion into the backdoor and shook her head on BBBJ request but quickly performed with prodding. After deed done, she brushed her teeth for so long I thought there would be no bristles left. Same 300.

I have contact info for hotel and Mr Hom if anyone is ever in that part of the province.

Cal8

Guyraz
10-09-10, 07:23
Class Bar and V8 Club are good most of the time in Taishan. The spoken Chinese name for V8 is "lee ba" tell that to any taxi guy or moto bike driver and you will get there. Class Bar is just down the street from KFC or McDonalds just turn right when exiting either of them. (the ones next to the big mall in Taishan not the ones on the walking street) If you got any other questions or need any other info just PM me.

OldAsiaHand
10-20-10, 10:00
There are several BBS along Wu Ling Da Dao in the center of town. Quality of the talent from 4-7. 3-10 girls per shop. RMB100-130 ST onsite, 130-200 ST, 400-500 LT, for takeout depending on your negotiation skills. Delivery service is available.

Hutian Hotel is overpriced for action. Sauna quoted 800 for 1 hour FS and KTV 1,200 ST, 1,500 LT for takeout. Did not negotiate.. YMMV.

Taxi driver told us there are local saunas for 200+ but did not check them out yet. Maybe tonight.

OAH

Guyraz
10-26-10, 08:56
"orient pointe" is one of the nicer places in Taishan. Any way if you go out the front gate of it. Turn left and walk 0. 7 miles down the road. Make sure you go past the Fenghe Li area once past that on your left should be a KTV place and other places with l lot of lights any way in this area are lots of sanas but it will be hard to get what you are looking for if you don't speak Chinese or you will just get ripped off. Any way if you don't speak Chinese I would say you are better off going to the dongmen area of taishan. Just PM me if you need any other info.

Hiker2
10-31-10, 15:43
Stay at the Gaoyue hotel yesterday the sauna is closed like most places lately in Guangdong area. Most sauna will not offer full service unless you bring girl to your room.

Got a driver drive us around and asked most larger sauna won't offer full services for now. Smaller places seem to be normal but selection is very limited.

Dar425
11-12-10, 01:19
Huizhou city is a large city (like Dongguan), and has 5 districts. HuiYang is the 'southern' district, and Danshui town is located there. Here's my report from Danshui township.

To get here, from the Hong Kong airport, I went to Terminal 1 and found the bus counter. I think it was desk/kiosk #C4 or C5, name of the company is "Eternal East Bus" (EEBus). You get into a 6-7 person minivan and cross at one of the Shenzhen boarders that was new to me (might be ShaTauKok customs?). You just sit in the minivan when you're at both HK and China customs; no need to get out. After crossing into Shenzhen we went about 5 miles then pulled into some other very small bus/office area. Were told to get out, and they reassign the passengers to different minivans, depending on their final destination. I was the only rider in my 2nd minivan, and we left right away. There is supposed to be specific hotels in Danshui that the driver stops at, but he just took me directly to my hotel (because I was the only rider).

Total cost is 200 HKD, and it's about 2 1/2 hour from HKIA (guy was driving about 90kmh; I wondered why he wasn't going faster).

I checked into the New Regent Hotel located on Kaicheng Avenue. Kaicheng Ave is seems to one of the main roads here, with a good number of saunas and KTVs along this road.

The hotel lobby frontdesk is actually located on the 6th floor, which I kind of like because there are no front desk girls to look at you when you bring a girl to your room, but it was a little confusing to find it the 1st time.

My room has King Bed, wired Internet (I did not check if wireless), VERY clean room, seems like new carpet, bed, and decor. I rate my room 4-star (out of 5-star). I think it's called a Honeymoon room; though there is no sitting area. Cost of the room was 240 rmb. Internet is "ISG-friendly" for those of you who don't use a VPN.

I showered, changed, then went to do some walking. It was already late afternoon. I noticed a good number of cuties walking around Kaicheng Ave. There are also a good number of saunas and KTVs all around the hotel. Another big hotel (Lu Hui hotel) is about 2 blocks away and also on Kaicheng Ave and looks good.

The town seems to me a like Zhuhai, but with a good number of KTV and saunas.

In my walking, I was looking for BBS, nightclub, bar, etc, just to get an idea of where things are. Here are some places I found.

- Cai-Lun Disco & KTV. The disco very empty, and seemed like it was just opened for the night. I was hot and NEEDING a beer. Got 24oz/600ml(?) TsingTao for 13 RMB. Drank a few of those and left. Good price, but don't reccommend the place (it's a small disco). I don't know about KTV because I'm a solo guy.

- Checked out some random KTV. Medium size place. The manager said I could have Room + DJ Girl + 12 beers + 1 sitting girl, all for 600 RMB (room/beer fee 400; 100 for DJ; 100 for sitting girl). He said the girl here were 1-4-7. The room itself was decent/average and big enough for 12 people. I asked to see the girls. He brought in a line-up of only 2 girls, and said they were sisters. They looked OK but nothing special. I asked for other girls... and waited for the manager, after 5 mins one of the same girls from earlier came back (a line up of 1 girl). The Manager and DJ Girl said it was all they had. Manager said he was going to call some other girls and left... After another 3 minutes of waiting, I decided to leave. Left, and I was not asked to pay anything since I had not really used the room (and no beer delivered to my room).

- Sauna. Across the street from hotel is "Regal Sauna". Might be owned by the same company as my hotel. It was getting late at night and I wanted to at least hit 1 of the saunas. Manager showed me room, and it look good (the place is a hotel-room sauna type of place; not like big fancy sauna with hottub and footie). He then showed me a line up of about 6 girls. 1 looked OK, and he said the girls+room would be 538 or 638 RMB (depending on which girl I chose). I had a friend tell me that Sauna should be more like 400 RMB, and I tried to bargain for it, but he wouldn't budge. I ended up leaving.

- I went back to my hotel. Really pretty girl was waiting for the elevator, so when we both walked in I let her push her button first. She pressed "nightclub" (on 5/f of my hotel). I followed her to it, but it was a KTV. I told the manager that I wanted beer and girl, but not KTV, and asked if I could look at the girls and take one to my room. He instead had 1 of the girls take me to the 7th floor, where a guy was waiting... he runs some kind of hotel-room style sauna place, again, no footie or spa, but just hotel rooms. He said Room + Girl would be 400 rmb for 90 mins. I have heard that many saunas here are 400 or 500 RMB depending on which girl you choose, and room fee is already included. I've heard that if you don't like the girls in the line-up then leave the sauna and go find another one nearby because pricing is supposed to be the same nearly everywhere (makes me wonder why the guy at other sauna was asking for 538/638!). The manager said I could stay overnight in the room if I wanted (without the girl), because it was already late (11:30pm?), but I said I have a room already, but he would not budge on price.

I saw a lineup of 7 girls, and 3 looked pretty good. I chose a 19yo from Sichuan. Her service was really good, and she had a genuinely playful way about her. Really sweet but also sexy, and not over-acting fake. She untied my shoes, showered together (she did the toothpaste scrub on my dick). We did 2 pops with BBBJ (CIM), and FS, and showering in between. It was nearing 90 mins, so I asked if our time is up.. and she said she will keep playing until the manager calls the room. Manager ended up calling the room after a total of about 2 hours. She told me she also spent some time in Foshan, FYI.

Overall, I give her a 9/10 on service. Looks was perhaps a 7, but cute in a natural way. She really had a good time bucking my brains out (cowgirl!), and had genuine orgasms (I could tell, honestly), and she VERY much loved me licking her pussie (said I was her 1st laowai, and that chinese guys in DS had never licked her); she tasted VERY clean and we both enjoyed it.

After the manager called, we got dressed, when down the hall, met the manager and I paid my 400 RMB to him and left (earlier in the room I had given the girl 50 rmb 'tip'). I then took the elevator to my room and went to sleep (I was really tired from my 1 days travel from overseas).

To sum up action from my experience, and from information I got from a friend.

KTV. Most KTV here are 2-5-8 (some are 1-4-7). Only about 50% of KTV girls will go overnight with you (most are happy just earning 200 sitting fee), so I think it's best to ask the KTV mommies if certain girl will or will not go overnight; make that part of your selection process. There are a good number of KTVs here. Also heard that the DJ girls are 100-200 tip, and that they are sometimes the cutest girls and 50% chance to get them for the night. I also heard that beer in KTV here is cheaper than in ChangPing.

Bars. I couldn't find western-style bar; not even in the chinese hotels. I heard there are bars named "88 Bar", and "Su Ba(r)", and "Cookie , QuCi" along Mai Di Road, but I didn't find Mai Di Road. I heard you can sometimes pick up freebie office girls who are out for a casual night. If I was here for 1 more night, I'd like to try it out.

Sauna. A good number of saunas around. Price is 400 RMB for 90-120 minutes and 2 pops (room is included in that 400 RMB). Some girls are 500 RMB. The sauna/hotelrooms are very clean and good shape, and pricing is fairly standard across most of the saunas here.

BBS. I heard there are some BBS for 100-150 RMB, near to the bus station, but I didn't get there. Friend told me that sauna girl is more worthwhile, because you get a very clean room and 2 hours all for 400 RMB, so why do it at a dirty/smelly BBS (I'm guessing you can do BBS takeout, but that might be 50 RMB more?) and only 1 hour.

I would probably come back here, or stay another night if I could. Things here are kind of on the low-down though. I don't see older men walking with their rent-a-girl in the streets. I think this is more of a 'keep it inside the KTV/Sauna/Hotel" type of town. I saw a good number of pretty girls dressed up along Kaicheng Ave; I think they are going to work at KTV or such, and probably not streetwalkers. Some REAL cuties. And, I really enjoyed my time with the girl I choose, she was really a sweetheart and genuinely good service and seemed like a real girlfriend who was passionate and natural. Sometimes in ChangPing the girl will try to play some crap game like saying her stomach hurt, or want to leave at 3-5am... but it's hard to know about Danshui because I had only the 1 girl (not a fair comparison).

Dar425

-

Steven Lee
11-12-10, 18:48
Outstanding post!

Thanks very much.

Dar425
11-13-10, 00:17
huizhou city is a large city (like dongguan), and has 5 districts. huiyang is the 'southern' district, and danshui town is located there. here's my report from danshui township....

here's a little more info.

the 3 bars i mentioned, i think they are located in huizhou city, near to the noble jasper hotel which is in the main district of huicheng (about 30 miles north of danshui town).

i also heard that they are building a train (might be high speed?) between changping and danshui, but it's about 2(?) years from completion. it will be interesting to see what happens to danshui when this happens, when riding a highspeed train between then and getting between them easily in 30-45 minutes.

when i was at the regal hotel. the 1st night when i left the hotel i turned left and walked along kaicheng ave and many other streets in that general direction.

the next day i found out that if i turn right when leaving the hotel, that's where a shopping area is located. you will first see a kfc (kfc is unique, because the kfc "bucket" is on a tall pole in the up high in the middle of the shopping street). keep going along this stree and you will see a walmart. keep going, and you will see a mcdonalds. i'm not sure, but i think the mcd is open 24x7. if open 24x7 then it seems like maybe a good area to look for some honey's in the evening? there are also a number of restaurants (chinese, and even a pizza hut?), and some sauna here.

there is also a small 'danshui' bus/ticket sales office located here across from the mcdonalds. i asked if i can catch a bus to changping from here, but the girl said not from here, and was telling me to go some other place. so, i think there is another main bus station other than this one. she wrote the name of it down (so i can show it to taxi to take me there), but i ended up getting a private taxi to take me to changping (200 rmb, 1 hour).

dar425

Weelock
11-13-10, 01:49
"So, I think there is another main bus station other than this one".

Yes, there are two bus stations in Danshui. I recall there is another bus station by Walmart.

Dar425
11-13-10, 02:49
"So, I think there is another main bus station other than this one".

Yes, there are two bus stations in Danshui. I recall there is another bus station by Walmart.

I think they're both kind of near to the Walmart.

The one I happened to find.. I saw a kind of big tour-like bus (very new bus) pull out of it. But this bus garage/station was rather small (maybe only 6 busses there?). I think the other one that you talk about is probably within 1 mile or less of the place I was at.

I just didn't bother to figure it out, because I was in a hurry to get back to my hotel and check out and get to CP in time evening events with The BSD. And you know events start in the afternoon with footie/sauna, so you don't want to be late and playing catch up. And, I figured maybe the bus was going to make other stops and might not go directly to CP, so maybe it would a 2 hour bus ride vs 1 hour car direct and I didn't have the time to spare.

Dar425

Thekraz
11-23-10, 11:02
As a long time mongerer in China, Zhongshan has always been an enigma to me. Seems my radar switches off when I am here.

However was here again last weekend and decided to checkout the overpass on Fuhua Lu.

Plenty of SW ranging from 4 through to 8.

Picked a cute 7 and back to hotel - BBBJ, DFKK, DATY, 2 shots - lots of enthusiasm - 300RMB

Gave me her phone number and rang her next day

All night, as many shots as i could manage and she even woke me up for one !
800RMB

I have a new appreciation for Zhongshan - except for the C**T who stole my phone !

Redline5
12-01-10, 05:16
Hey all,

I'll be in Zhongshan this weekend.

Just wondering which hotel is GF safe.

Thanks in advane

ML

Too Hot For
12-01-10, 11:28
Hi,

I will be Shuitou town in a few days. It is about 1 hour from Xiamen and about 20 mins from Quanzhou. Would really appreciate any info regarding any good Sauna in the area.

Cheers

Dar425
12-01-10, 20:22
Hey all,

I'll be in Zhongshan this weekend.

Just wondering which hotel is GF safe.

Thanks in advane

ML

I think most/all hotel in Zhongshan is girl-friendly, but I have not been to Zhongshan for a couple of years. And I am a laowai, so maybe the hotel staff gives me an easy time?

Shangri-La, 5 star western hotel. Expensive. Located on EAST side of the Zhongshan. Around it is not too much action because these big hotel take up a large area of land. You will probably find yourself taking taxi to center part of town (near pedestrian/shopping street). In the hotel bar might be about 5 older (30yo+) hookers asking 800 rmb for 1 hour (even you talk them down to 600 rmb it is expensive). I think "IT8" bar is near to this hotel, but not popular/busy when I was there (I did find a freebie there).

Fu-Hua Hotel. Good location to LanKwaiFong barstreet, and New Face Disco Club, and pedestrian/shopping street, and "Friends" bar (expat bar).

Zhongshan International Hotel. Also a good location and near to Fu-Hua Hotel.

There are several smaller hotels in the FuHua/Internetional area, but I can not comment about them.

Dar

Redline5
12-02-10, 05:31
I think most/all hotel in Zhongshan is girl-friendly, but I have not been to Zhongshan for a couple of years. And I am a laowai, so maybe the hotel staff gives me an easy time?

Shangri-La, 5 star western hotel. Expensive. Located on EAST side of the Zhongshan. Around it is not too much action because these big hotel take up a large area of land. You will probably find yourself taking taxi to center part of town (near pedestrian/shopping street). In the hotel bar might be about 5 older (30yo+) hookers asking 800 rmb for 1 hour (even you talk them down to 600 rmb it is expensive). I think "IT8" bar is near to this hotel, but not popular/busy when I was there (I did find a freebie there).

Fu-Hua Hotel. Good location to LanKwaiFong barstreet, and New Face Disco Club, and pedestrian/shopping street, and "Friends" bar (expat bar).

Zhongshan International Hotel. Also a good location and near to Fu-Hua Hotel.

There are several smaller hotels in the FuHua/Internetional area, but I can not comment about them.

DarThanks Dar,

I was considering the Hau Hong, it ms not far from Shanggrila?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297417-d1418815-Reviews-Huahong_Hotel-Zhongshan_Guangdong.html

Might check out the ones you mentioned

I am overseas Chinese, not sure if they wil treat me better or worse, depends on the person that's monitoring the floor.

I the past I've even gotten grief when I had a female relative stopped by, and clearly she was an aunt, much older, and not a working girl.

Ugh!

Anyways thanks for the info

Dar425
12-02-10, 11:37
Thanks Dar,

I was considering the Hau Hong, it ms not far from Shanggrila?

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297417-d1418815-Reviews-Huahong_Hotel-Zhongshan_Guangdong.html

Might check out the ones you mentioned

I am overseas Chinese, not sure if they wil treat me better or worse, depends on the person that's monitoring the floor.

I the past I've even gotten grief when I had a female relative stopped by, and clearly she was an aunt, much older, and not a working girl.

Ugh!

Anyways thanks for the info

The map on TripAdvisor is wrong. But, you are correct in that the HuaHong Hotel is located next door to the Shangri-La hotel (located just south of the Shangri-La). In fact, I think the "IT8" bar is probably located between the 2 hotels. But, I am not familiar with HuaHong Hotel.

If you stay at HuaHong Hotel you will probably find yourself catching 10-15 rmb taxi's down to the FuHua hotel area to find girls to then bring back to your hotel, so it will add about 20-30rmb (round trip) to the price, and the girl might insist on 15-20rmb taxi fee/tip after (so she can get back to the FuHua hotel area). (total of 45-60 rmb added to the cost)

Sometime, you might want to ask the door/bellboy if he knows where to get a Xiaojie. He might know a couple of girls he can call up (and he might over-charge you for the convenience), but you can refuse the girls or price. At least he now knows you're looking for xiaojies. Maybe give him a 30(?) rmb tip anyway for his effort, so that when you do bring girls back to the hotel then he will not interfere (because you tipped him previously the day before or such). In fact, sometimes when checking into the hotel you can let the Bellboy carry your suitcase to your room, then in the room ask him where the xiaojies are and tip him in the room and talk to him there to let him know you're looking for chicks. You can also see if the hotel has a sauna and/or can send sauna girl to your room for in-room massage.

I don't know who is stopping your Auntie (bellboy, front desk, other hotel security?) but those are the people who you can sometimes 'tip' in the beginning of your stay so they don't interfere. Since I'm a laowai, I never had a problem with bringing a girl to my hotel in Zhongshan (but sounds like overseas Chinese can have this problem).

Be sure to post a review of the hotel, area, and girl action that you find in Zhongshan!

Dar

MegaPoint
12-14-10, 00:51
Was in Zhaoqing for a couple of days, but locked into a 'resort' up on Beiling, and so no chance to check out action. There are several 5 and "6" star hotels there now. I refuse to believe it's not possible to get laid if you want to, especially as there is a lot of Korean investment in the city now. Will go back in January and hope to find more action if I stay closer into town. Any bros have any further updates on this city?

Mega

Anal Kiss
01-10-11, 11:02
I'm planning to explore first time to Shui Kou, wondering Qiao Lian is still good operation as before?

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

Crazyjoe China
03-21-11, 19:16
This has got to be my best experience so far. Took a cab and drove around a district out of Wenzhou (my frequent haunt) scouring for potential MPs. Found one after about 25 mins. Told driver stop and in I went.

The mamasan was herself pretty and totally do-able. Immediately when she saw me, asked you want only massage or FS. Told her I want FS and immediately recommended her latest addition. Unfortunately she was out. So after 5 rounds of NO, her star came back.

Immediately took her. Pure ecstacy.

Face: 6 w / o makeup. 7 with. But still cute.

Body: 10/10.

Pussy: 10/10 most perfect pussy ever.

Boobs: A.

FJ: 11/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 the best suction ever.

DATY: hell yes. She even squirted for the first time.

GFE: 11/10 (nope, I didn't type wrong)

Foreplay: 11/10.

Damage: 330 + 100 tips (after all that happened, I would be willing to even part with 200 more)

WIR: Absolutely! ASAP.

If you can't pick up on details like how MPs, Saunas, BBS shops lighting are from normal lights, then you may have trouble. Having memorized a few 'key' Chinese characters also helps loads. Of course YMMV and I just happened to hit the jackpot after 3 earlier attempts. All were either MILFs, or Face below 5. And of course looking asian also improves your chances a gazillion fold.

I did it RAW. . Little head always thinking. Sigh.

Can't say much more details. Actually didn't want to post, but I am still high from the experience that I had to blurt out some bits and pieces. I am going to be a bit selfish and brag, flame me all you want, but at least I want to keep this little gem for a little while longer. Hey, there are others there that are also good looking.

Can't think properly. The experience is occupying 80% of my conscious time. My writing is erratic already.

BTW, I am not a newbie, I posted under GettingItOn previously but forgot my PW.

Out.

Crazyjoe China
03-31-11, 05:36
So I went to visit the girl every 1-2 days and even got her I'm deets. I just recently had the most amazing GFE ever.

Went to her work-place, paid the standard damage, but just spent over an hour just chatting.

Invited her out after her working hours and off we went to have some of her hometown's food. Spicy.

Then decided to check-in at a hotel and went at it on-and-off from 0230. 1000 the next day.

No money asked. Damage just for supper and taxi rides.

Every single element I give a 10.

Feeling of euphoria waking up and snuggling with another naked body which is taut, smooth, and with fluffy pert boobies = priceless.

I know it's risky, but I did it raw each time we do our deed. I can't seem to shoot my load with rubber.

Going to make her a FUBU hopefully.

Redline5
04-24-11, 12:56
Hey all,

I'm back in ZH for a few days,

Anyone hear of anything new or decent?

Thanks

Redline5
04-29-11, 04:59
Hey all,

I'm back in ZH for a few days,

Anyone hear of anything new or decent?

ThanksJust a FYI to share;

Golden Diamond is completely dead, no saunas or spa.

Tough the gut at the front desk said if I had a room, he could arrange for a girl to visit.

I did manage to find some action at Lianxing.

But it's very run down, and quality of girls and service is not the same as in DG.

(can't really recommend it, but if you really needed it, then it's available)

Tricycle
05-14-11, 05:40
I was in Panyu last week for business and stayed at the above hotel. One evening I went to the in-house spa, Pattaya, and asked about massages. The Captain was called who spoke decent english, and asked if I wanted extras. I asked for a nice slim girl to my room. He quoted 800 RMB, seems a little on the high side.

Twenty minutes later, the girl arrived at my room, but she was heavier than I was hoping for; I agreed never-the-less. She had a great attitude, BBBJ, multiple positions, kissing. I did not repeat any other night, as I really like slim petite girls.

Thekraz
06-09-11, 04:53
Stayed at the Royal Kingdom Hotel. Absolutely recommended. 380RMB for a 5 start hotel, very GFF. The lobby is on the 6th floor and the lift from floor 1 takes you straight to your room floor and bypasses the lobby and the staff (no need for the walk of shame. Bonus!). Also great location.

No action around hotel so headed up to Fuhua Lu, near the Sheraton Hotel. WG and SW everywhere. Smorgasbord.

Settled on Mae from Guizhou. 25. Just a sucker for a cute Chinese girl with glasses. Around a 8. 500RMB all night.

Wow! Struggling at work today! No sleep last night. An absolute LYFM!

As an aside, visited the Carrbbean Bar in Zhongshan, advertised as a British Theme Pub. Not sure what part of Britain they went to, but I went for a quite Pint and was met by the full on Chinese trance music night club. Thumping music, gaudy decoration, packed with dice playing youngsters getting smashed in a hurry. Yet it still proudly advertised on the front door it was a British Theme Pub. Go figure? As for the quite pint and a game of darts. Think I will head for Pete's next time!

ISO 9000
08-23-11, 08:59
Finally had some time to do a Shoot & Propagate (S&P) rating for the cheong scene at Huizhou City and Danshui over the weekend. It was tough and had to get the survey done with the limited time.

DANSHUI.

First stop was Danshui. Was absent from this economical Sauna paradise for 1 year plus.

Oh my things have changed so much since my first visit in 2009. Back then you can see the Sauna operators displaying their neon signages proudly on top of hotels and shopping malls. Unfortunately now the neon signages with the words &26705; &25343; (Sauna) are removed like it was the black plaque. I don't think the Shenzhen 2011 Summer Universiade Games has anything to do with it. More like changing times where the local officials have decided to make this trade less visible to the public eye. Saunas are still operating but in covert manner. The same goes for Huizhou City Saunas.

Everywhere in Danshui seems pretty quiet. Quite weird for a weekend. Not sure what happened but this is not the Danshui I used to know. The KTVs and clubs are still opened but I can tell it's not that lively. Danshen Club on Ti Yu Lu is out of business. Many clubs can be found on Nan Men Zhong Lu notably Jia Zhou Yang Guang Club.

Analysis: AA Rating downgraded to BB Rating.

HUIZHOU CITY.

Pretty much still the same except the new MRT line is in the works.

Changping is like AAA Rating. Huizhou City can never be AAA Rating because it's economy does not depend on the adult entertainment industry. Probably will upgrade to AA+ Rating once the new MRT line is completed.

Amused myself by taking a stroll along Xi Hu after a disappointing night over at Danshui. Very healthy huh?

Analysis: AA Rating maintained at AA Rating

Fast Eddie 48
08-25-11, 05:26
Finally had some time to do a Shoot & Propagate (S&P) rating for the cheong scene at Huizhou City and Danshui over the weekend. It was tough and had to get the survey done with the limited time.

DANSHUI.

First stop was Danshui. Was absent from this economical Sauna paradise for 1 year plus.

Oh my things have changed so much since my first visit in 2009. Back then you can see the Sauna operators displaying their neon signages proudly on top of hotels and shopping malls. Unfortunately now the neon signages with the words &26705; &25343; (Sauna) are removed like it was the black plaque. I don't think the Shenzhen 2011 Summer Universiade Games has anything to do with it. More like changing times where the local officials have decided to make this trade less visible to the public eye. Saunas are still operating but in covert manner. The same goes for Huizhou City Saunas.

Everywhere in Danshui seems pretty quiet. Quite weird for a weekend. Not sure what happened but this is not the Danshui I used to know. The KTVs and clubs are still opened but I can tell it's not that lively. Danshen Club on Ti Yu Lu is out of business. Many clubs can be found on Nan Men Zhong Lu notably Jia Zhou Yang Guang Club.

Analysis: AA Rating downgraded to BB Rating.

HUIZHOU CITY.

Pretty much still the same except the new MRT line is in the works.

Changping is like AAA Rating. Huizhou City can never be AAA Rating because it's economy does not depend on the adult entertainment industry. Probably will upgrade to AA+ Rating once the new MRT line is completed.

Amused myself by taking a stroll along Xi Hu after a disappointing night over at Danshui. Very healthy huh?

Analysis: AA Rating maintained at AA RatingTo ISO 9000.

Huizhou has been dead for a while most sauna are closed down since end of 2009 after the big crack down here, there are still some action at KTV at Huizhou city and Danshui many factor is closed down also and many of the factory and sauna girl has move on to other city and back home.

Fast Eddie 48

Fast Eddie 48
08-28-11, 10:46
Bro Fast Eddie 48,

Thanks for your additional info. Your news really confirm my intuition that Huizhou is suffering the same fate as Zhuhai. How sad that my favourite Danshui playground is nothing but fond memories now.To ISO 9000.

This is not just Huizhou city are major crack down in Guangzhou, I just arrive to Zhu Hai in my hotel posting in my computer most sauna in Gonbei are still closed going to KTV and disco today many girl are still avalible there, China don't want to know to be a monger paradise but if you speak Chinese and know where to go girl are avalible, this is not Pattaya Thailand where thing are out in the open.

Fast Eddie 48

ISO 9000
11-19-11, 08:56
The days of finding Category 2-5-8 girls and Category ¥200 DJs in the Huizhou City KTVs are numbered. In most places the tip for hostesses are from 3-7-10 and ¥300 for DJs.

Newer Hotel to check out is.

Crown Plaza Hotel (惠州皇冠假日酒店) ★★★★★ (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/huizhou/huzsk/hoteldetail)

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/hotelmedia/repository/hotelimages/HUZSK/WELCM_EXTR_1_E.jpg

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/hotelmedia/repository/hotelimages/HUZSK/WELCM_FDSK_1_E.jpg

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/hotelmedia/repository/hotelimages/HUZSK/WELCM_LLGE_1_E.jpg

Fast Eddie 48
11-20-11, 00:11
The days of finding Category 2-5-8 girls and Category ¥200 DJs in the Huizhou City KTVs are numbered. In most places the tip for hostesses are from 3-7-10 and ¥300 for DJs.

Newer Hotel to check out is.

Crown Plaza Hotel (惠州皇冠假日酒店) ★★★★★ (http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/huizhou/huzsk/hoteldetail)

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/hotelmedia/repository/hotelimages/HUZSK/WELCM_EXTR_1_E.jpg

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/hotelmedia/repository/hotelimages/HUZSK/WELCM_FDSK_1_E.jpg

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/hotelmedia/repository/hotelimages/HUZSK/WELCM_LLGE_1_E.jpgTo Iso9000.

Did you find any full serivce Sauna still open in Huizhou or Danshui, do this hotel have a sauna even the Nonleman hotel sauna is closed last time I was there not sure is reopening yet.

Fast Eddie 48

ISO 9000
11-21-11, 07:43
Did you find any full serivce Sauna still open in Huizhou or Danshui, do this hotel have a sauna even the Nonleman hotel sauna is closed last time I was there not sure is reopening yet.Not sure about Danshui Saunas. But as of now Huizhou City Saunas are business as usual.

California8
02-11-12, 23:41
I was taken here by a friend so I am not able to provide much specific location data. The only english I saw there was Hai Yi Prince Hotels, perhaps the hotel is nearby. It is on the main road out of town as this was the road the bus from HKIA took into town. Perhaps your local hotel bell boy or friends can direct you.

298 for 90 minutes. The facility is older. The gals I was presented were of moderate quality looks wise and in their 20's though I saw two other attractive ones on my way out. Cleans you up in the big bathroom on an air mattress followed by catbath and does the soapy slide. Onto the bed for lame massage and another catbath. BBBJ not bad and action in the positions I prefer. If you compare it to rest of China, not great but then it was the only action I could find here so I am not complaining.

Cal8

Fast Eddie 48
02-22-12, 08:06
I was in Huizhou city for business this week stay at city INN in town nice hotel with sauna on th 3 fl price is 320-420 only a few girl at 5 pm was told more lineup after 7pm so head to havest hotel near the main bus station 4 fl better lineup price 300-500 rmb pick a tall girl from Shangrila Yunan surprise that she speak good english she date a guy from US in college in Kunming been in Huizhou only 2 week skill is very good been working in Shenzhen sauna for a yr not much of a looker but very nice body first round BBBJ in the shower table with cim, the 2 round in bed with more BBBJ and rimming for another cim solid 90 min of actions for 400 rmb, she like me so much offer to come to my hotel room after work for free one of the best GFE in China in a long time, I did check out a few other sauna around the bus station all offer FS but I was only in town for 2 day will check out other and Danshui next trip.

Fast Eddie 48

California8
02-27-12, 03:11
This coastal city is a 3 hour train ride south of Nanning in Guangxi Province so perhaps some would prefer this be posted in Nanning forum. It is a bummer when you use a travel site to reserve online and the website says they have massage and sauna but when you arrive and are too lazy to venture out, you learn that the sauna is no longer open. Not sure if no business or didn't pay the proper people.

So I head out to use my monger radar. No BBS to be found nearby. I come upon Huangdu Hotel on Guizhou Road just north of Beibu Wan Road. The guy in the security uniform outside confirms there is massage on the 3rd floor. I am shown into a room and good news to see a mirror on the ceiling and wall beside the bed plus an air mattress in the wet room. Big room, not old but not luxurious. She cleans me up rather well. Cat bath then nice long BBBJ and action in the positions I like and a finish with me on top.

398 on the way out.

Cal8

Mister Pink
05-01-12, 22:50
Is there a Zhongshan thread? I have some reports to post but I think this area needs a thread, Jackson?

Thanks.

Stayed at the Royal Kingdom Hotel. Absolutely recommended. 380RMB for a 5 start hotel, very GFF. The lobby is on the 6th floor and the lift from floor 1 takes you straight to your room floor and bypasses the lobby and the staff (no need for the walk of shame. Bonus!). Also great location.

No action around hotel so headed up to Fuhua Lu, near the Sheraton Hotel. WG and SW everywhere. Smorgasbord.

Settled on Mae from Guizhou. 25. Just a sucker for a cute Chinese girl with glasses. Around a 8. 500RMB all night.

Wow! Struggling at work today! No sleep last night. An absolute LYFM!

As an aside, visited the Carrbbean Bar in Zhongshan, advertised as a British Theme Pub. Not sure what part of Britain they went to, but I went for a quite Pint and was met by the full on Chinese trance music night club. Thumping music, gaudy decoration, packed with dice playing youngsters getting smashed in a hurry. Yet it still proudly advertised on the front door it was a British Theme Pub. Go figure? As for the quite pint and a game of darts. Think I will head for Pete's next time!

Fast Eddie 48
06-03-12, 12:44
I stay in Huizhou last week for business most sauna around town are open for business FS 300. 500 rmb 90 min most sauna offer 2 shots with BBBJ an AR, was at the Havest hotel near the bus station first night pick a 400 rmb girl Dan Dan very friendly girl first water bed action and BBBJ in the shower and onto the bed for AR and multi positions rest she give a poor massage for 15 min and for 2nd round more BBBJ and finish she on top, there are many korean and Japanese businessman in this town so sauna here doingt very good but quality and service is going down hill.

Fast Eddie 48

LukeSkywalker
06-13-12, 05:00
Anybody has any info on Dong Xing and Mong Cai?

You can fly RT from ShenZhen (SZX) to NanNing (NNG) for about 1200Y then take a 2-hour bus ride to Dong Xing with her sister border town Mong Cai.

Reported a lot of young girls are available at low costs.

OlindaCat
06-16-12, 16:48
Anybody has any info on Dong Xing and Mong Cai?

You can fly RT from ShenZhen (SZX) to NanNing (NNG) for about 1200Y then take a 2-hour bus ride to Dong Xing with her sister border town Mong Cai.

Reported a lot of young girls are available at low costs.Just left there. Stayed at Jin Hui Hotell, which is brand-new and the owners and everyone there help with gals. 100 ST with Viet; 200 ST with China girl. There is a pimp that is chummy with owner (ask for Jin). He will bring a line-up to your room at all hours.

There are also two massage places and about 20 ST cubby holes where mama hangs out front and girls are lying around on couches. Had one hottie for 200. Both massage places (just tell any motobike guy VIP massage) are all-night operations. They have body massage with happy ending for 220ish. I got a FS massage for 320. YMMV. A two-hr FS session is 6-800. They have a big line-up around 11-2am then it thins.

LukeSkywalker
06-17-12, 16:42
Hi Cat,

Any comments on the girls' looks and their services?

Just left there. Stayed at Jin Hui Hotell, which is brand-new and the owners and everyone there help with gals. 100 ST with Viet; 200 ST with China girl. There is a pimp that is chummy with owner (ask for Jin). He will bring a line-up to your room at all hours.

There are also two massage places and about 20 ST cubby holes where mama hangs out front and girls are lying around on couches. Had one hottie for 200. Both massage places (just tell any motobike guy VIP massage) are all-night operations. They have body massage with happy ending for 220ish. I got a FS massage for 320. YMMV. A two-hr FS session is 6-800. They have a big line-up around 11-2am then it thins.

LukeSkywalker
06-18-12, 22:21
Absence of any confirmed details, one must assume that Dong Xing are full of girls that are hairy-chested, bare-footed, short-legged, flat-chested, saggy-assed, big-bellied, foul-breathed.

WooVictor
07-12-12, 15:46
I spent one night in Foshan, near Guangzhou, about a week ago for some business consulting that I was doing. My client put me in the Xinhu Hotel just outside the city centre in the Nanhai district on Foping erlu (second road). It's a decent three-star hotel, reasonably clean and tidy, but it doesn't seem to provide much in terms of entertainment, except for a karaoke on the third floor. It was so noisy that I just couldn't get to sleep on the sixth floor even at 1am.

According to the hotel's website, there used to be a sauna there, probably located on the third floor next to the karaoke, where I saw rows of large sofas arranged in a manner similar to the lounge in a sauna. (Based on the website's photos, the massage room had a large double bed and a glass-partitioned bathroom where there was a split stool, definitely a set-up for special services). However, a cleaning lady told me it was the lounge for the conference room on the same floor. Also, according to the receptionist at the karaoke, they had no mamasan there. That's very strange indeed. In any case karaoke was not my cup of tea, and so I had to go out to search for action. Luckily, across the street there was a shopping mall with a Guihao Hotel which proudly announced that it offered sauna and massage services alongside its name at the top of the building.

I crossed the street and found a special entrance for the hotel next to the entrance of the shopping mall. As it was already 1am, there was no one at the entrance, and I took the elevator to the fourth floor, where there was a rather lively reception area with a number of staff and a couple of clients checking out. A mamasan greeted me, gave me her name card, and ushered me into the men's changing room where a waiter led me to my locker. After putting my stuff away and a quick shower, I came to the lounge and asked for my mamasan (unfortunately I forgot her name). She came to explain the several packages of services available. I opted for the most expensive package which was something like 680 yuan for one-and-a-half hour of service (two shots allowed) in a suite. I think a cheaper package is something like 480 in a standard massage room (I. E. No en suite bathroom) with just one pop. Handjobs are even cheaper but I don't remember all the details.

Anyway, the mamasan led me to my room, and shortly afterwards a girl came. She was ok but nothing to die for, and I asked for an alternative. The mamasan explained that some of the girls had already left because it was rather late and that only one other girl was available. She turned out to be a pork chop (fat and ugly) , and I had to revert to the first girl.

The whole package called for the girl to wash me up in the shower, including a blowjob during the process. I chose not to ejaculate because I was concerned that I would not be able to get it up again in the next half hour for the main action. After the shower we moved to the bed where she gave me a massage routine including blowjob but no ass rimming. This was followed by protected sex. The whole thing was rather mechanical and I certainly did not feel anything special.

When I left, the place was more or less deserted. There was no food left in the restaurant, even though the establishment operated on a 24-hour basis. All in all, not particularly impressed.

ISO 9000
07-15-12, 09:40
[KTV]

Not just Danshui but a lot of other places cannot be compared to Changping as well.

You cannot use Changping as a benchmark.

Each place is unique and has its own flavour.

Danshui's main clientele are locals and Shenzhen residents.

Huizhou City and Danshui KTV girls are less "commercial" and encounter less international tourists.

Hostess sitting fee from ¥200-300. DJ tip from ¥200.

When I started going to Danshui during 2009.

DJ tip is only ¥100 at Jin Ding KTV! :eek:

[SAUNA]

Dongguan Saunas are the most technical and offer lots of gimmicks.

There're countless Saunas in the whole of Danshui. More than Changing.

Most Danshui Sauna establishments are small, less gimmicks and have lesser girls but gems can still be found.

Price is cheaper than Dongguan Saunas.

Price from ¥300. 100min. 2 shots.

Used to be even cheaper!

[FOOD]

Did a lot of reece recently not just on entertainment but food as well.

There're a lot of food stalls along 长安南路.

Notably Claypot porridge stalls and surprisingly a Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice stall.

Location is behind this bus stop 第六小学站 on 长安南路.

For those that have high standards and expectations then Danshui is not for you.

I feel Danshui is somethng like Changping in the early 2000s.

Currently Danshui is relatively cheaper (accomodation), efficient (every corner has a Sauna) and a laid back feel.

Due to the crackdown in Dongguan especially Changping.

Danshui has become a backup venue for many mongerers especially the Taiwanese.
The Shenzhen residents must be damn pissed with the current spill over from Changping. Hahaha. :D
Taiwanese agent is enjoying very brisk business at the moment.
I'm sure when the storm in Dongguan is over Danshui will revert to its former laid back self.
Danshui is the closest replication and younger brother of Changping.

If the Taiwanese can see value in Danshui then there must be some truth in it.
They're always the pioneers when it comes to discovering new places to have fun.

Ace Gallant
08-28-12, 05:26
[KTV]

All KTVs are operating as usual.

[MASSAGE]

All Massage Centres and Spas are operating as usual.

[SAUNA]

All Saunas are operating as usual.

Waterbed is available.Great Updates!

Any others advice or precautions we need to watch out for?

Enjoy!

AG

LukeSkywalker
08-28-12, 06:54
A few guys are trying to find Danshui.

What are the best ways to get to Danshui from ShenZhen?

[KTV]

All KTVs are operating as usual.

[MASSAGE]

All Massage Centres and Spas are operating as usual.

[SAUNA]

All Saunas are operating as usual.

Waterbed is available.

BruceTea
08-28-12, 11:54
A few guys are trying to find Danshui.

What are the best ways to get to Danshui from ShenZhen?Bus. I heard 40 rmb.

No train (yet).

Wilbar
08-28-12, 16:18
Bus. I heard 40 rmb.

No train (yet).40 RMB indeed. Bus leaves from Luohu Bus station. Take the entrance closest to the border exit. It is the first 2 bus parking places; clearly marked.

Fast Eddie 48
11-01-12, 16:04
40 RMB indeed. Bus leaves from Luohu Bus station. Take the entrance closest to the border exit. It is the first 2 bus parking places; clearly marked.To Wilbar.

I was in Huizhou city a few days ago harvest hotel very good lineup pick a Hunan girl tall big boob 90 min 2 shots long menu very good BBBJ and CIM, go to Danshui next day go to greentree inn sauna only 4 girl in lineup at 4pm deervice is just ok cost for bus from Luohu to Huizhou is now 55 rmb is up from a few month ago take one hr danshui is closer about 50 min.

Fast Eddie 48

Wilbar
11-02-12, 17:49
To Wilbar.

I was in Huizhou city a few days ago harvest hotel very good lineup pick a Hunan girl tall big boob 90 min 2 shots long menu very good BBBJ and CIM, go to Danshui next day go to greentree inn sauna only 4 girl in lineup at 4pm deervice is just ok cost for bus from Luohu to Huizhou is now 55 rmb is up from a few month ago take one hr danshui is closer about 50 min.

Fast Eddie 48Eddie, I will be in Danshui agan week Nov 19. Stay in the Jia Lu. Don't know if I have time for Sauna visit because my regular massage girl agreed to join me for a couple of days.

And she'll keep me busy, haha.

Wilbar

Hanoveranian
01-09-13, 16:39
Hi out there!

I plan to go to Changde (Hunan) in March and wonder if someone can give me hints where to find action and how much I would have to pay. I do want to spoil prizes just because I do not know the normal rate.

Thanks for your help!

John Traveller
06-03-13, 21:12
Is Danshui within the area covered by the special Shenzhen visa (abtainable at the HK-border)?

40 RMB indeed. Bus leaves from Luohu Bus station. Take the entrance closest to the border exit. It is the first 2 bus parking places; clearly marked.

Wilbar
06-04-13, 17:20
Is Danshui within the area covered by the special Shenzhen visa (abtainable at the HK-border)?No, Danshui is not within that zone. It is about 1 hour (by bus) north-east od Shenzhen. You need a proper visa to go outside the Shenzhen Economic Zone. You may have a problem if you want to stay in a hotel and have to show your passport.

Fast Eddie 48
06-04-13, 20:49
No, Danshui is not within that zone. It is about 1 hour (by bus) north-east od Shenzhen. You need a proper visa to go outside the Shenzhen Economic Zone. You may have a problem if you want to stay in a hotel and have to show your passport.TWilbar,

You are correct Danshui is in Huizhou not part of the SEZ zone so you need to have a full China visa in advanced, for the SEZ shenzhen visa is not offer to all passport only passport for canada, Australia and most of Europe for 150. 250 hkd only offer at the LO Wu border and for US passport is no longer avalible.

Fast Eddie 48

John Traveller
06-09-13, 21:54
Thanks for the info. I think I will postpone my trip to Southern China, and go for SE-Asia this summer.

TWilbar,

You are correct Danshui is in Huizhou not part of the SEZ zone so you need to have a full China visa in advanced, for the SEZ shenzhen visa is not offer to all passport only passport for canada, Australia and most of Europe for 150. 250 hkd only offer at the LO Wu border and for US passport is no longer avalible.

Fast Eddie 48

Wilbar
06-10-13, 17:51
TWilbar,

Fast Eddie 48Hi FE48,

Beginning of July I 'll be a few days in Danshui to meet some old friends from my 2-year stay in Danshui back in 2005/2006. Last time I was in Danshui was in October last year and I noticed a new club there: the Intercontinental Club. It's located in the eastern part along the river (or canal) about 2 blocks from the JiaLu hotel. I walked past it then and I noticed some rather "interesting" staff there.

Have you been there? And if so, what was your experience? Thanks for any info.

Wilbar

Bnlee2
06-11-13, 05:22
Has anyone ever monger in Maoming (southern Kwantung province) Will be there later this summer was just wondering.

Fast Eddie 48
09-29-13, 23:43
I was in Huizhou city for business last week staying at City Inn near Park N Shop mall visit the Sauna on the 5 FL just been remodel very nice room and they got some very nice girl but very expensive 438rmb. 638rmb pick a girl 538 rmb great GFE 90 min FS with 2 shots one of best BBBJ and AR on this trip , I visit a few Sauna around the bus station but quality sucks, there are a lot of construction around the city a subway is being build and a new hwy to Danshi is also being build.

Fast Eddie 48

Polk77
10-17-13, 12:35
I was in Shantou 3 weeks ago

I stayed in 5 star hotel Meritus hotel.

In 9 floor there is imperial clup same like CP sauna style.

Choose your girl from linup starting from 600 to 1200.

You have 2 hours with your girl to enjoy in a room with shower.

The girl was perfect friendly and do what ever you want or asks.

If any one know any action in Anbu town in Chaozhou near to Shantou please send me.

ManonsanBoy
10-30-13, 23:42
I was in Huizhou city for business last week staying at City Inn near Park N Shop mall visit the Sauna on the 5 FL just been remodel very nice room and they got some very nice girl but very expensive 438rmb. 638rmb pick a girl 538 rmb great GFE 90 min FS with 2 shots one of best BBBJ and AR on this trip, I visit a few Sauna around the bus station but quality sucks, there are a lot of construction around the city a subway is being build and a new hwy to Danshi is also being build.

Fast Eddie 48Dear Eddie.

What was the total cost hotel? I am planning a trip and I heard the saunas are wild.

Trawlerman
10-31-13, 11:30
FWIW, visited a few places there earlier this year but posted in the Shenzhen forum:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?946-South-China-Shenzhen&p=1413673&viewfull=1#post1413673

TM

D Cups
02-05-14, 17:21
I might have a business opportunity to go there for a week. Thanks for any replies. Hopefully there are some Chinese chicks with big tits there.

Fast Eddie 48
02-06-14, 09:11
I might have a business opportunity to go there for a week. Thanks for any replies. Hopefully there are some Chinese chicks with big tits there.To D cup.

Check out Dongguan thread Changping town about 2 hr bus from Hong kong many actions there BBS, KTV and Sauna it all hong konger go on weekend for fun but it is going down hill last few yr that is same for all of China not too many girl in China have big tits, pm me if you want to know more I go to China 4-5 a yr for business I am in Jarkata right now will be back in China next week.

Fast Eddie 48

TomSf
02-06-14, 09:38
To D cup.

Check out Dongguan thread Changping town about 2 hr bus from Hong kong many actions there BBS, KTV and Sauna it all hong konger go on weekend for fun but it is going down hill last few yr that is same for all of China not too many girl in China have big tits, pm me if you want to know more I go to China 4-5 a yr for business I am in Jarkata right now will be back in China next week.

Fast Eddie 48Fast Eddie,

Do you take any precautions to stay out of trouble with police? One guys was saying he would play cards with the girl for 30 minutes because LE would usually come in after 10-20 min.

Ikksman
02-09-14, 09:03
Fast Eddie,

Do you take any precautions to stay out of trouble with police? One guys was saying he would play cards with the girl for 30 minutes because LE would usually come in after 10-20 min.I believe Fast Eddie plays tiddlywinks with the girls for 60 minutes to be doubly safe!

TomSf
02-09-14, 10:58
I believe Fast Eddie plays tiddlywinks with the girls for 60 minutes to be doubly safe!I am sure he does not care. On the Beijing trend on here Around the 3rd or 4th page but would have to double check. One member said this is what he did because if LE does come in it is in the first 10-20 minutes. I am curious if he knows something I don't. No one needs their passport stamped as a sex traveler and get banned from China for life. But why take precautions on such little things like that. Many men would consider that stamp a badge of honor.

Ikksman
02-09-14, 22:14
I am sure he does not care. On the Beijing trend on here Around the 3rd or 4th page but would have to double check. One member said this is what he did because if LE does come in it is in the first 10-20 minutes. I am curious if he knows something I don't. No one needs their passport stamped as a sex traveler and get banned from China for life. But why take precautions on such little things like that. Many men would consider that stamp a badge of honor.Please double check and let us know the post number. It makes absolutely no sense to do this. Does he think LE raids are synchronised to his arrival? ROTFLMAO!

PukiMonster
02-15-14, 05:30
To D cup.

Fast Eddie 48Lots of WGs in HK and PI have big tits. But they are usually bolt-ons. Is it the same in China?

Fast Eddie 48
02-17-14, 17:02
Lots of WGs in HK and PI have big tits. But they are usually bolt-ons. Is it the same in China?To Pukimonster

I not into big tits I like tall spinner firm tits not many WG in China have fake tits, I have been mongering in PI many time and I don't see any there either, I bang a girl at Classic Terminal in Jarkata a few week ago with a DD cup she is a hot Indo girl with blue eyes that is what caught my attentions she is mix her mother is from Pakastani.

Very GFE many Indo girl have natural big tits.

Fast Eddie 48

YesMan335
02-26-14, 13:05
Jinghong has a half-service spa (their words, I think) right at the corner of Mengbang road and Menglong road thats surrounded by little food shops and doesn't close before 3am. I walked in, climbed the stairs (there's two staircases that both lead to the same room) , and was asked by one of three men behind the desk if I want a massage (an mo) or a shower (xi zao). I said massage, they said ok and lead me into a room with two massage chairs in it where I waited 20m for a cute little thing to come in and ask what I needed. I asked what kind of special service (te bie fu wu) do you have, and she answered a bunch of stuff I didn't understand but the one thing that caught my ear was fire and ice (bing huo) service. I said ill take one of those please, she says thats the shower side, takes me back to the desk, tells them I want fire and ice and they lead me to a shower room. I wait for a few more mins and the guy comes back with a new girl and asks if she's ok. Of course she is even though the last girl was smaller and prettier, so we're off. She draws me a bath, I get naked and hop in, and she gently rubs my legs a bit while I soak for a few. Then I get out and lay on the shower bed thingy and she scrubs me head to toe with a rough hand brush, then same thing with a soapy sponge, paying extra attention to my junk and asshole. Then we towel me off and I lay down on the massage bed and she strips down to her panties and starts the massage. Body to body with oil for a bit, eats my ass for a bit (weird but I'd feel bad to refuse) , then starts the fire and ice. Licking my legs butt-cheeks and back while swapping between hot and cold water, then flips me over and does the same including nipples and a little bit around the shaft. Then she wraps a rubber on me and does fire CBJ then cold then hot again til I finish. Really talented, really satisfied, and although it was strictly hands off during the massage she let me diddle her a little bit through her panties during the home stretch. I didn't get greedy and try to finger the honeypot but I assume she would have drawn the line. Who knows.

Total damage: 280 and she got embarrassed when I asked if I could give her a tip. I couldn't believe the value for the price. I'd be there every week if I could.

ISO 9000
03-17-14, 09:39
[KTV]

All KTVs are operating in low profile mode.

Currently all flower street suspended.

Most KTV hostesses will only do ST.

Due to current situation if you're not a regular customer, KTV staff may not show you hostesses.

[MASSAGE]

All Massage Centres and Spas are operating in low profile mode.

[SAUNA]

All Saunas are closed.

ISO 9000
03-24-14, 09:40
[KTV]

Due to current situation if you're not regular or brought by regular there the hostesses won't even go out with you for ST.

[Pub]

All pubs are operating in normal mode.

[Massage]

[Sauna]

All Saunas are closed.

Fast Eddie 48
03-24-14, 23:55
[QUOTE=ISO 9000; 1546445][KTV]

To ISO 9000.

The sauna at city Inn have girl avalible to your hotel room and KTV are mostly closed with no girl avalible have not heard they are checking hotel room like they are in CP.

Fast Eddie 48

StinkyFeet
04-04-14, 01:41
Planning a trip to the beach with two girls. Wondering about the crackdown in the area. I am paranoid about the hotel staff calling the police on me. Will stay at one of the top hotels there.

ISO 9000
04-04-14, 18:35
To ISO 9000.

The sauna at city Inn have girl available to your hotel room and KTV are mostly closed with no girl avalible have not heard they are checking hotel room like they are in CP.That's room delivery service but bad point is you can't choose the Sauna girls.

Some KTVs are open but very cautious of non-regular customers.

Not saying it's not possible but so far checking of hotel rooms is quite unheard of in Huizhou.

Just that some hotels may take extra precautions.

MrClen
04-16-14, 02:12
Quick report. Nansha area, Guangzhou. LE all over the place, or what looks like LE to my untrained eye. Lobby of the hotel, on the street, in the KTV. Totally dry three days for me. Decided not to risk anything and staying mostly in the hotel. Oh well, I go to my normal stomping ground on the 1st of May. I understand all is on the down low, but OK. At least as far as the KTV's go. My hotel can be entered discreetly and the KTV connects to the hotel without going through the lobby or outside. I have several "friends" there and can be assured of being taken care of properly. Mrclen

Wolfing
04-20-14, 11:21
Hi gents,

First time poster here so I hope I'm not breaking any rules,

A quick report on some attempted debauchery in Danshui.

On Friday. 4/18, me and a friend of mine were looking for some fun. He had a veteran monger who was familiar with the scene tell him where the best spots were, so the two of us chose to hit up the two places Mr. Vet said were "safe" (The Legend and The Masterland). Went to The Legend and asked for a "massage" (an mo) but the woman at the counter looked visibly shaken and told us that the hotel had no such service, damn. Well whatever, we still had the Masterland to check out and there was where things got interesting.

We walk into the front lobby of the hotel and I go up to the counter and tell the receptionist we wanted a massage. She takes one look at me (I'm of Asian descent with mediocre Chinese skills) and tells us to wait. We sit down in the lobby and a woman approaches me who I assume to be the mamasan. She tells me the going rate and brings out a few girls for us to choose. I'm quite on high alert at this point because of the fact that we were discussing all this out in the open in the hotel lobby (it was around 1am in the morning) with security guards and hotel staff walking around and looking at us from time to time. I was told that they usually lead people up to the third floor before any negotiations are brought up. Needless to say me and my friend and I both had red flags going off and thus opted not to pursue with this one.

During the negotiations though, it seemed that she (mamasan) was really open for business. She had people calling her left and right (busy) and she had working girls. I was watching her like a hawk while my friend was discussing prices and the vibe she gave off didn't seem malicious at all (she was joking around and laughing). The only thing that made me on guard was how we were discussing in the lobby. Is this common practice?

Maybe it was my naivety with the scene (first timer) , or something completely different, I still don't know what to think of it. If anyone here with more experience can help analyze what went on, I'll really appreciate it. If you want more information about it, I'll try to answer as best as I can!

Cheers

StinkyFeet
04-20-14, 16:40
and brings out a few girls for us to choose.That's weird. That never happen to me ever. Even in zhuhai before the crackdown, the mamasans would bring the girls by trolleys and show them off on the side of the hotel

ISO 9000
04-26-14, 19:19
Stay low profile and be discreet.

KTV

Due to current situation if you're not regular or brought by regular there the hostesses won't even go out with you for ST.

Pub

Massage

Foot and body massage are available.

Saauna

All Saunas are closed.

ISO 9000
05-16-14, 17:11
Overall situation less tense.

KTV.

PUB.

Massage.

Sauna.

All Saunas are closed.

ISO 9000
06-05-14, 08:30

KTV.

PUB.

MASSAGE.

SAUNA.

All Saunas are closed.

Some tried to re-open this month but were shut down shortly.

Rhode1
06-23-14, 05:46
I am desperatly in search of some recent niews about Haikou!

Is it the desert there?

Thanks in advance.

Fast Eddie 48
06-23-14, 22:32
I am desperatly in search of some recent niews about Haikou!!

Is it the desert there?

Thanks in advance.Rhode 1,

Did you know there is a thread for Hanian island for Sanya and Haikou, yes very quiet there with few report good place to visit but not for Mongering anymore but you can said the same in mainland China also.

Fast eddie 48

ISO 9000
07-05-14, 19:22

KTV

Pub

Massage

Sauna

All Saunas are closed indefinitely.

Alternative Itinenary

1) Within China: Undisclosed locations within 1 hour journey from Changping.

2) Outside China: Bangkok / Dannok.

Fast Eddie 48
08-04-14, 23:08
I was in Huizhou for a few day all massage place at the bus stations still closed and most KTV in the city are closed, I stay in City Innfriend told me the spa there have girl avalible open low profile, I been there a few time know the manager I pick a girl and they send the girl to my hotel room but need to pay upfront in full 580 rmb 2 hr service is very good.

Fast eddie 48.

ISO 9000
10-09-14, 07:30
Haha in Huizhou and Danshui Town often these days.

Danshui has a newly opened 5 Star Hotel call Hao Yi Kang International Hotel.

If you love the grandeur of Eurasia (Ou Ya) and Royal Garden (Di Hao) Hotel, you'll also love Hao Yi Kang International Hotel.

With this new addition that means Danshui now has 2 KTVs that are worth going as the rest are either run down or low class.

Similar to Changping that went more upmarket 5 years ago.

Now Danshui is also going through this phase.

As I've mentioned to many of my bros countless times.

Don't regret after you miss the last boat!

ISO 9000
11-01-14, 11:19

KTV

Danshui Hotels / KTVs have raised the bar in the hardware and software department lately.

New luxury hotels opening up and old hotels are doing refurbishments.

The era of "Romance Of 3 Kingdoms" will emerge soon.

More KTV hostesses are flocking here to work as well.

Pub

Pubs getting higher in standard.

Massage

All massage Centres and spas are operating in low profile mode.

Sauna

No comments.

Alternative Itinenary

1) Within China: Undisclosed locations within 1 hour journey from Changping.

2) Outside China: Bangkok / Dannok.

ISO 9000
12-15-14, 06:44

KTV

Most KTV hostesses will do LT now.

Due to current situation if you're not regular or brought by regular there the hostesses won't even go out with you for ST / LT.

Strength has increased tremendously.

Danshui Hotels / KTVs have raised the bar in the hardware and software department lately.

New luxury hotels opening up and old hotels are doing refurbishments.

The era of "Romance Of 3 Kingdoms" will emerge soon.

More KTV hostesses are flocking here to work as well.

PUB

Pubs getting higher in standard.

MASSAGE

SAUNA

No comments.

California8
01-10-15, 12:38
This is in Taicheng, the main city of Taishan, Guangdong. The BBS is on Renmin Lu which ends at a park on Xihao Lu. If you walk from the park, the shop is a few doors down on the left side. Renmin Lu parallels Taixi Lu which is a pedestrian shopping street here.

The gals will not win any beauty contests and the one I picked was in her mid to late 20's from Chengdu. The room had an adjacent walled off shower which I did not use as it was cold and the little portable heater was just aimed at the bed. She grabbed a clean towel to put on the sheet and after we finished she took off the sheet so the stuff you are on is clean. The place is old but not too bad. The interesting thing is that this is an actual barbershop where people get actual shampoos and haircuts. The rooms are upstairs and we went through two locked doors to get there. 135 RMB for the deed. There are a half dozen gals to choose from and don't expect GFE.

Cal8.

Haokool
02-13-16, 08:07
Chenzhou anyone? Hunan.

This place is dry like an olive tree!

Noobrun
04-15-16, 10:16
Can everyone tell me what I can find in lishui?

Pushkin13
04-16-16, 04:14
Can everyone tell me what I can find in lishui?Better to take the bus to Wenzhou (about 2 1/2 hours). Lots of action in Wenzhou. .

Just my experience.

P13.

Noobrun
04-17-16, 17:42
Now the question is what do you mean with action in Whenzhou? Could you tell me in Detail. And what's the price in Whenzhou?

Pushkin13
04-19-16, 09:05
Now the question is what do you mean with action in Whenzhou? Could you tell me in Detail. And what's the price in Whenzhou?Action (definition): getting laid, getting sucked, getting your dick stroked for pleasure.

Cost in Wenzhou: typically on the street (near the old railway station) the cost, for locals, is 100 RMB. If you are a foreigner, then the service might be 150, or. Perhaps no service. Every large city block will have several massage places (an mo). You might need to go there several times before you can progress to a private room, in rear of the building.

If you don't know Mandarin (pu tong hua) you will be at a distinct disadvantage.

Just my experience.

P13.

LeaveForever
09-03-16, 10:02
Does anyone know of any sand dancing clubs or dance halls in Wenzhou? I may end up moving there and I got addicted to them when I spent time in Chengdu.

Thanks in advance.

MrClark203
01-15-18, 14:58
Here on business. Have found this place to be very dry in the past. Picked up some WeChat Contacts on my last trip, but turned out to be a lackluster experience. Older woman, very systematic. No touching. 400 RMB. Bleh.

So, staying near World City Mall in a cheap hotel, kept getting cards slipped under my door on this trip. Mostly Outcall services. Was planning on ordering "Xiao Mei the Bao" as my Chinese friend calls it and then found a card outside on the ground outside the hotel for a "spa" and added the phone on WeChat. Glad I did.

The boss wouldn't send me pictures but he assured me he had a good selection of 8-9 girls and promised me a Dongguan experience. He was typing in very clear English using a translator. Sent me the location and I got in the Didi.

The location is in the "Platinum Hotel," Hit Bravo Six. Across from the Quanzhou Passenger Transport terminal. (big ass bus station) Not too far from Jinjiang Airport.

Lao Ban comes down to greet me since I was getting confusing directions. Real gangster vibe but also clearly a guy who knows his business is about customer service. I speak enough Chinese that I can converse and he was obsessed with his translation app.

Brings me to a room, bed, TV and shower room with a slightly mildewed shower bed and brings me a line up of three girls.

One clearly girl was about a 7 if I'm totally objective but too big for me. I like my Chinese girls petite. Second girl was a 5, older and nothing special. Third girl looked to be the oldest, but she was super-thin which I love, so I went with her. My initial impression was perhaps a 6. I pegged her as old. All three girls did not seem happy to be dragged into the lineup for the Wai Guo Ren, so she was pretty downcast but I went for it.

90 minute service for 898, promised full service. Multiple pops no problem. I asked the girl for a shower, since I love the soapy massage. She said it was too cold, but she agreed. Thankfully put a plastic wrap over the mildew bed and gave me a very perfunctory wash, she inserted a finger in the back door to really clean it. After the bath, over to the bed. Conversing a little in broken Chinese and using my translation app. She has suddenly become way cuter than she was outside. Almost like a switch flipped. She didn't look nearly so old. I think she expected I couldn't speak and Chinese so she was worried but now that she knew we could talk, she relaxed. She was certainly a rail-thin Sichuan girl. She went up to an 8 for me. She tells me she wants to bring a second girl in, which I've tried and I'm not too big a fan of. She wanted to go up to 1800 RMB for full service with the two girls. Then she backed off to an additional 200 - 1098 for the second girl to come in and give me BBBJ. I agreed. Second girl could only be described as sultry. A little older. Maybe 35 but still tight. Solid and a sexy look. While we waited for her, first girl puts on a nighty and stockings and does a little dance, lots of fake moaning, rubbing me up and down, commenting on my size.

Second girl gets down to business after showering. Again they try another upsell, I tell them no and the second girl gets down for the BBBJ while the first girl kisses my ear (I hate the nipple thing) and moans. Maybe a five minute BJ till I burst. No CIM for this girl. As agreed, she leaves. Quick cleanup, then back to the bed.

More dancing, massage, and then the cat bath with the sucking and "popping" all over my back, legs and butt. She then goes in for the insertion of a vibrating toy down under. I told her not into it. We joke about Chinese guys loving this. Flip over and BBBJ. This girl is actually better than the first, but of course this is round two so it's going to take some work. She constantly tells me I'm too big for her, and given this girl's size. She really is tiny. I'm sure that I am. So she keeps hinting that she doesn't want to go for full service. For me, that's fine. Unless the girl is going to give me some GFE I'm not all that interested in FS.

I tell her she can put the condom on and we can stay outside the kitty if she wants. Again, more conversation about how big I am compared to her usual clientele. Eventually we switch back to her amazing BBBJ. She probably worked on me for about 30 minutes like a real champ.

What really made this a positive experience for me was the girl's personality. Starting off she seemed like a real cold fish, but afterwards she really warmed up and while I am under no illusions that she was anything but 100% professional, she seemed to even acknowledge her acting skills. At one point, moaning in the shower room all by herself. I laughed at her whenever she went over the top. She really had a bubbly and cute personality. We had a fair number of laughs. Afterwards we chatted a bit and she explained that she had never had a foreign customer. We are in Quanzhou after all. So she told me she had never had someone that big. I'm above average but I'm under no illusions. Made a joke about black guys. She said Chinese guys are like pencils and her "Xiao Mei" is too tight. I explained to her that if she would allow herself to actually get excited, it wouldn't be a problem. She still said she was too scared.

I'm reasonably sure that a bigger girl. Not a tiny spinner would have been fine with FS and again, had I pressed the matter I would have gotten it. Boss escorted me out, asking later via Wechat about the service. Really nice guy and clearly not the usual bullshitter, which is refreshing.

So overall, what was promised was delivered. For an area that is pretty damn dry, there is at least one quality place. I don't have PMs on here, or I could give you the bosses' weChat I'd suggest you have fair Chinese or a good translation app before heading in. The place operates right in the open with no doubt about what it is, so it is definitely under someone's protection. I showed up at 7:00 and left by around 8:45 pm. Place seemed pretty busy by the time I was heading out.

California8
05-31-18, 14:15
Zhongshan is the adjacent county to Zhuhai. On the NE corner of Fukang and Acer Roads is a CGB bank. Go north on Fukang to the first doors past the bank, #13 Fukang. Big lobby and they point you upstairs.

Asked for massage with happy ending and was quoted 258 for one hour. An ice cold coke was my beverage request. The room has window in the door with a large bed for the massage and a large bathroom. Gal comes in, early 30's with skimpy low cut dress showing her cleavage. Sends me to the shower and she exits but leaves a pack of paper shorts. Surprisingly, the massage is better than average. No cover over the window, no clothes off, roaming barely allowed then bra undone for the happy ending. I did not ask about FS since there was a window in the door. Paid downstairs on the way out.

Cal8.

California8
06-03-18, 14:19
This is in Taicheng, the main city of Taishan, Guangdong. The BBS is on Renmin Lu which ends at a park on Xihao Lu. If you walk from the park, the shop is a few doors down on the left side. Renmin Lu parallels Taixi Lu which is a pedestrian shopping street here.

The gals will not win any beauty contests and the one I picked was in her mid to late 20's from Chengdu. The room had an adjacent walled off shower which I did not use as it was cold and the little portable heater was just aimed at the bed. She grabbed a clean towel to put on the sheet and after we finished she took off the sheet so the stuff you are on is clean. The place is old but not too bad. The interesting thing is that this is an actual barbershop where people get actual shampoos and haircuts. The rooms are upstairs and we went through two locked doors to get there. 135 RMB for the deed. There are a half dozen gals to choose from and don't expect GFE.

Cal8.Was here 3 years ago, nothing has changed except the price 200 for FS.

Cal8.

FarEastTrader
07-01-18, 03:49
Zhongshan is the adjacent county to Zhuhai. On the NE corner of Fukang and Acer Roads is a CGB bank. Go north on Fukang to the first doors past the bank, #13 Fukang. Big lobby and they point you upstairs.

Asked for massage with happy ending and was quoted 258 for one hour. An ice cold coke was my beverage request. The room has window in the door with a large bed for the massage and a large bathroom. Gal comes in, early 30's with skimpy low cut dress showing her cleavage. Sends me to the shower and she exits but leaves a pack of paper shorts. Surprisingly, the massage is better than average. No cover over the window, no clothes off, roaming barely allowed then bra undone for the happy ending. I did not ask about FS since there was a window in the door. Paid downstairs on the way out.

Cal8.Cross Post from Hong Kong / China-Dongguan Sub-Forum.

Can someone provide me information about Sauna, KTV, SP (or agent) in Zhongshan, Guangdong? Most of the "South China" sub-forums are quite dead now a days.

California8
07-01-18, 18:14
Cross Post from Hong Kong / China-Dongguan Sub-Forum.

Can someone provide me information about Sauna, KTV, SP (or agent) in Zhongshan, Guangdong? Most of the "South China" sub-forums are quite dead now a days.I did not participate in any of the activities you have asked about.

StinkyFeet
07-01-18, 19:05
Guangdong saunas are nonexistent. KTV are still operating but low key. Also very expensive. Won't be surprised if the fees are 500 cny /1500 cny /2500 cny (sitting / one time / overnight) in zhongshan excluding the KTV room, all the tips, and KTV fees.

Your used to Bangladesh prices being around 10 usd for short time. Prices in China are crazy.

But if your adamant about going to ktv. Almost all Chinese hotels three stars or higher will have. Highly recommend bringing a local if you can't speak Mandarin.

Can someone provide me information about Sauna, KTV, SP (or agent) in Zhongshan, Guangdong? Most of the "South China" sub-forums are quite dead now a days.

Weelock
07-05-18, 16:53

Can someone provide me information about Sauna, KTV, SP (or agent) in Zhongshan, Guangdong? Most of the "South China" sub-forums are quite dead now a days.Sorry to tell you this, after "THE GREAT YANDA PURGE OF 2014" finding any action is more difficult and more expensive.

It is far less open now at KTVs, and saunas than before 2014. Language is the next issue. Any information is now cherish and kept more privately.

For info on Zhongzhan and Guangdong is extremely hard to find. Try Hong Kong or Macau.

RagingRabbit14
05-07-19, 10:07
Hekou is one of the main towns on the Chinese-Vietnamese border. In the Vietnamese market on the main street two blocks north of the border you can find hundreds of working Vietnamese girls. The 1st floor is all Vietnamese souvenirs and food, and the second and third floors are hookers.

They start at noon and continue into the night.

The girls are mostly very cute and young. Average age 18-20 years old. Lots of busty girls. Very playful and good attitude.

The market is arranged like a circle. You can walk around, check out the girls in their shops. Many of them will grab you by the dick and try to lure them into their shop.

You can pay 50 RMB (about $7. 50) to fuck them upstairs above their shops, or 100 RMB (about $15) to take them to your hotel and fuck them there. You usually get more time for foreplay if you take them to your hotel. It costs about 300 - 400 RMB ($40-$60) to have them for the whole night.

Very few foreigners know about this place. It's mostly popular with Chinese guys. Many of them travel from all over China just to enjoy the delights of Hekou's Vietnamese girls, and town is famous in Chinese as a "man's heaven".

Girls speak varying levels of Chinese, from very little to fluent. Good luck finding any who speak English.

Pingxiang, another town on the Chinese-Vietnamese border, in Guangxi province, has the same thing. The Vietnamese girls there also used to be in the Vietnamese market, but it got demolished a few years ago, and now they work out of shops in the ground floor of a hotel, same prices as Hekou. Forgot the name, but the town's small and you can find it easily enough by following the guys in town, most of whom, like in Hekou, are there to fuck.

Smaller towns and inland towns in the region have Vietnamese hookers as well, but they're not as plentiful or cheap as Hekou and Pingxiang.

World Traveler
09-11-19, 03:55
All dead or on life support.

Any news in Yuxi or Dong Xing?