PDA

View Full Version : South China - Xiamen

Pages : 1 [2]

Tamelio
04-21-08, 15:22
It looks like most everyone is on hiatus in the forum. It's 6pm and I am sitting in the Hong Kong airport, waiting to confirm that my luggage will be trasferred to a Xiamen Airlines flight. Have a room booked for two nights at the Sheraton... so I should have some feedback available by the end of the night. I am banking on there being good activity around outside the Sheraton, and am taking Karlinchina's recent post to heart.If all is good, I still am not sure if I would have a problem taking a lady up to the room at the Sheraton. More details to follow.
Midnightio,
taking lady up in sheraton is not a problem.
I am not familiar with SW around the hotel but for mongering, I recommend you to go to Victoria Business Club, its a high end sauna offering various packaged services. take a taxi there, it will take about 15 minutes, about 24 rmb taxi fare.

enjoy !

Dkl001
04-23-08, 07:52
Finally able to write a report! I was in Jinjiang a few weeks ago and was there for 2 evenings. So here goes:

First Evening:

Checked in at Aile Holiday Hotel and decided to take off to the streets in the nearby market. In my previous trip (in 2006) there, there was a massage parlour not far from Aile that offered at least a wet shower massage with HJ. That was nowhere to be found this time around, so I was a little disheartened. BBS or SW scene was almost non-existant so gave that up after roaming around for 1 hour. I noticed one legitimate massage place right next to the hotel, and walked in to inquire the rates. Unfortunately, no one spoke a word of English so I could not make out what services were offered.

Went back to the hotel and asked the concierge for the 'an mo' joints in the area. He points to the one inside the hotel. On my previous trip in 2006, I had a legitimate massage, so I didn't want to waste any additional dough on the in-house service. After long discussions, they said that they can help me get a girl in my room for RMB 400 for one time. So I went back to the room and in came a *****. She was not at all cooperative, demanded 600 instead of the said 400 doing anything at all besides the deed. Including fondling etc. Pissed off at her, I sent her back. It was already late by now and I just decided to give the hotel massage a shot. If nothing else, at least I'll get a good rubdown.

To my surprise, they've converted their legitimate joint to a complete FS joint. I was led into the private room, was able to select girls. Mostly in the 6 to 8 rating. From behind a glass screen. The price was steep however. 680 for a two hour session. The rooms however were done really well. Built-in shower, wet massage table, etc. I selected one with a cute face and an average body (sorry, forgot number DThe girl itself was quite friendly, so it seemed alright. CBJ, rimming, fire and ice, etc. Wasn't a lot of verbal communication as I don't speak Chinese, but overall a good experience. Gave her 20 RMB as a tip, so total damage was 700 for 120 mins, with overall decent service.

Second Day:

The day was packed with meetings, so I barely had time to check out anything in the city. During the evening, I decided to take a stroll in the market area for just some shopping when a guy from the same legit massage place waved me in and at least introduced himself in English. I walked in and inquired around and they too had a FS. And that too for only RMB 280! I wasn't in the mood for it at that time, but returned in a few hours. No change room or sauna etc here, but I was instead led to a room with a bed and attached shower and wet massage bed. Only problem was that they brought in the girls one by one. The first one was fighting hard to reach a 5, was avoiding any eye contact and no smiles either. Needless to say I sent her back. They brought in the second, who was a 7 at best, but she was kept good eye contact so I accepted her. The manager sent her the 'kit' of hot/cold water, etc, which I indeed saw as a positive sign.

Off came the clothes and into the wet massage bed. She cleaned me up thoroughly and spent a good hour+ giving a nice massage. Her work on junior was actually fantastic and I was had to resist hard to blow off there. She did let me feel her up, but would not allow any fingering. After the shower was done, she proceeded to the main bed, dried me up nicely and began the other treatments. She was highly mechanical, but did not rush through anything. Offered me a CBJ which was not great, but not bad either (too much spitting). After doing a few positions, I think I came in 20/25 mins or so.

Overall, a good experience for the price I got to pay. Total dmg was 300 including tips for a good 2 hours ++ of fun. The good thing was that the girl never rushed through anything and I was never asked or showed the time. Definitely worth a visit if you're in the area. I had the business card of this place lying around somewhere. Which I shall post in a few days when I return home.

Hope you found it informative!

DKL

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tamelio
04-25-08, 15:13
tried the red rope service in shunxin sauna last week, the service was very mechnical, not worth the money , 358 rmb was not worth it at all.

wanted to try the Victoria sauna which i heard was quite good, but did not have time for it

Went to Xiamen for the first time last month. A nice city, clean with mountains and the sea. Had only one mongering experience, at Shunxin Xiuxian Zhongxin bathhouse (directions at end of post).

FS with soapy breast massage and red ropes was 358 rmb. It was my first time with soapy and first time with red ropes and it was really good.

When you get to the lobby on the 4th floor tell the attendants that you want the VIP service. He’ll take you to a very nice room with a big bed and shower. The shower room has an elevated tub (to facilitate the breast massage) with a rubber mattress in it. The door to the room has a diamond-shaped window but don’t worry, you hang your clothes on the hooks above the windows so nobody can see in later.

The girl will come to the room and ask if she suits your tastes. If not, she’ll send in another girl until you find one to your liking. I accepted the first one (can’t remember her name), about 25, cute, big eyes, very fair-skinned and busty (a firm C) from Fuzhou. We both stripped and headed for the shower where she placed a plastic sheet over the mattress in the tub, washed me down and then gave a short soapy breast massage. Then after drying ourselves off we headed to the bedroom for the deed. Service was a little rushed, she had me out of there in half an hour. She said that they sometimes get groups of Japanese and Korean tourists in their bathhouse.

FS, BBBJ with fire-ice treatment, AR, soapbath and red ropes; one hour: 358 RMB (all the above without the red ropes is 258 RMB)

Shunxin Xiuxian Zhongxin (Shùnxīn Xiūxián Zhōngxīn 顺心休闲中心 )
Dòu Xīlù (斗西路 )between Héxiāng Xīlù (禾祥西路 )and Xiàhé Lù (夏禾路 )

Look for the big supermarket. Then look for the big "C-Straits Café" sign. Below the sign is the elevator, take it to the 4th floor. By the way, they’re not too shy about listing their services. The menu in the elevator even lists quantao.

It’s in the area south of Yuandang Lake.

Xiamen seems to have a lot of big sauna and massage places. Just look for the big signs on big buildings that say so in English. The only two places that I inquired in had the red ropes services so it must be pretty common there. The other place that I checked out but didn’t try was a bathhouse on Hubin Nanlu, at Houbin Lu.

Pictures of red ropes (no girl shots):

Member #4358
04-26-08, 12:00
Thanks Tamelio. You are indeed correct. I am still in China, but now in Zhuhai. I was in Xiamen for 2 nights and stayed at the Sheraton. There is indeed street action to be found -- but contrary to what another poster said - walking out of the hotel turn right, then take another right at the intersection.

Took multiple ladies into the hotel and had no problems. Just made a bee-line for the elevator and the girls acted like everything was okay going into the hotel as well.

Found a particularly stunning group of ladies of the night in a particular spot and found one that I took 2 times. Would have had another night but when I asked to extend my stay the hotel said they were booked -- then said they had a room in a higher class but it was $200+/night and I did not go for it.

Will stay there again when I am next in Xiamen.

Cheers

Midnightio,

Taking lady up in Sheraton is not a problem.

I am not familiar with SW around the hotel but for mongering, I recommend you to go to Victoria Business Club, its a high end sauna offering various packaged services. take a taxi there, it will take about 15 minutes, about 24 rmb taxi fare.

Enjoy !

Stareway
04-30-08, 17:14
Hi Chaps,

Any action going on INSIDE the Sheraton?

Thanks in advance,

SW

Bingotwoballs
05-21-08, 05:31
Hi guys!

Anything going on in Gulangyu Island?

Any sauna or massage places with some action?

Daft Boy
05-29-08, 12:32
I'm going to Xiamen soon and I thinking of staying in some city outside Xiamen where the girls are more available. If any of you guys know a city where with a nice 4 star hotel with lots of bbs and massage girls please let me know.
I can travel by train into Xiamen when needed.
I was in Changping last month for the fair in Guangzhou and found the girls are much better and cheaper outside the big city.
Train travel is easy in China.
Looking forward to info.

Daft Boy

Lubricate It
05-29-08, 13:33
Hi guys!

Anything going on in Gulangyu Island?

Any sauna or massage places with some action?

Nothing whatsoever on Gulangyu, at least in terms of P4P. But it's pleasant to walk about...

Wantoknow
06-07-08, 00:04
Went to Xiamen last month. Stayed at Lujiang Hotel. Small room and without a safe, although there are lots of actions around the hotel. Turn left when you get out of the hotel and walk towards KFC and passing the bus station. There are always a few ladies available for $100RMB. However, they are a bit older and not all of them will give blowjob so ask before agreeing to go.
Just explore the alleys around the areas, there are girls available.
All in all, not a bad place for mongering, although no where near to what Changping can offer.

Dodgy Fellow
06-14-08, 05:18
Visited Xiamen for the Dragon Boat holiday, and decided to try the 顺心休闲中心 for the red rope experience.

It was very busy when I arrived. I eventually picked a Mongolian lass after waiting 20 minutes - the girls were kept busy due to the holiday.

The WG claims to have been working there for just a month. I believed her: she's pretty and petite, but has unshaved armpits and pubic hair.

She asked what kind of service I wanted. Even if you do the deed in the red rope rooms, you're billed less if you don't use the ropes. I picked the red rope service.

Unfortunately the girl says I would be only her second ever customer she would be providing this service too. I didn't want to wait for another girl to be available - I had to catch a flight back to Guangdong. So what the heck, I made do with what was available.

She was efficient. No GFE, but I got an orgasm out of it. According to her I had a 90-minute session, but after I came she directed me to the bath to clean up.

Unlike Bob, I was unable to convince the girl to do BBBJ. The red rope thing with her was meh - no fancy acrobatics. She just used the ropes like a swing while I did her standing up.

The fee is 358 RMB. I was surprised to learn that there's no separate fee for the WG, but that was the price she and one of the floor captains gave me. If I goofed on not giving a tip to the WG please let me know.

Went to Xiamen for the first time last month. A nice city, clean with mountains and the sea. Had only one mongering experience, at Shunxin Xiuxian Zhongxin bathhouse (directions at end of post).

FS with soapy breast massage and red ropes was 358 rmb. It was my first time with soapy and first time with red ropes and it was really good.

When you get to the lobby on the 4th floor tell the attendants that you want the VIP service. He’ll take you to a very nice room with a big bed and shower. The shower room has an elevated tub (to facilitate the breast massage) with a rubber mattress in it. The door to the room has a diamond-shaped window but don’t worry, you hang your clothes on the hooks above the windows so nobody can see in later.

The girl will come to the room and ask if she suits your tastes. If not, she’ll send in another girl until you find one to your liking. I accepted the first one (can’t remember her name), about 25, cute, big eyes, very fair-skinned and busty (a firm C) from Fuzhou. We both stripped and headed for the shower where she placed a plastic sheet over the mattress in the tub, washed me down and then gave a short soapy breast massage. Then after drying ourselves off we headed to the bedroom for the deed. Service was a little rushed, she had me out of there in half an hour. She said that they sometimes get groups of Japanese and Korean tourists in their bathhouse.

FS, BBBJ with fire-ice treatment, AR, soapbath and red ropes; one hour: 358 RMB (all the above without the red ropes is 258 RMB)

Shunxin Xiuxian Zhongxin (Shùnxīn Xiūxián Zhōngxīn 顺心休闲中心 )
Dòu Xīlù (斗西路 )between Héxiāng Xīlù (禾祥西路 )and Xiàhé Lù (夏禾路 )

Look for the big supermarket. Then look for the big "C-Straits Café" sign. Below the sign is the elevator, take it to the 4th floor. By the way, they’re not too shy about listing their services. The menu in the elevator even lists quantao.

It’s in the area south of Yuandang Lake.

Xiamen seems to have a lot of big sauna and massage places. Just look for the big signs on big buildings that say so in English. The only two places that I inquired in had the red ropes services so it must be pretty common there. The other place that I checked out but didn’t try was a bathhouse on Hubin Nanlu, at Houbin Lu.

Pictures of red ropes (no girl shots):

Santa
07-15-08, 05:18
The train to Xiamen leaves from the Dong Guan Dong Huoche Zhan at 8pm. That means Dong Guan East Train Station. Arrives in Xiamen at 8am. Hard sleeper is 220rmb. Soft sleeper is 330rmb.

There is a tourist info and service office in front of the Xiamen station, near the left luggage office. They have a map for 5rmb and can help find you a hotel.

Xiamen Spring Sunlight Hotel or ChunGuang JiuDian. It's a budget option. Ok rooms. No safe or fridge. Great location on the waterfront, opposite the famous island ferry terminal and beside the old town area. 250rmb. They charge an extra 30rmb for in-room internet connection, which I bargained down to 15rmb. Tel 0592-2665556 Fax 0592-2071665

I checked the cheapest single rooms at the very nearby Lujiang Hotel for 390rmb and they were no better than mine. Nicer lobby was all.

Searched around the area for pussy this evening and found nothing.

Anybody in town who wants to hook up? Send me a PM.

Santa
07-15-08, 19:29
Searched the side streets off ZhongShan Lu this evening and found nothing.

One old hag asked if I was looking for "massagee". I said yes. Followed her into an alley and then asked her "where are the girls?" She didn't have any. She was the provider! No way.

Couldn't find the bbs location previously posted.

The lower end of Zhongshan Lu is a clean and trendy walking street, with designer clothing stores and coffee shops. I didn't see any hot girls who might have pussy for rent. Also, nothing on the waterfront.

It is a beautiful city though, comparatively speaking.

Wapec
07-16-08, 00:28
Santa

Good for to take a trip and share posts. While you're about why not try He Xiang Xi Lu. There used to be some discrete off street action around the McDonald's there plus some decent cafe's to hang around in.

BBS action is closer to the industrial areas. For example, around the Kodak and Mitsubishi factories (forgotten the street names maybe a local monger can share more info). In Town I think there were some pink shops around the Blue Sky Dept Store but they were a bit hit and miss.

Local mongers. Santa is a distinguished, seasoned and well intentioned motivated monger. If you're about Xiamen and open to helping a good guy out then PM him and offer assistance.

Ciao
Wapec

Searched the side streets off ZhongShan Lu this evening and found nothing.

One old hag asked if I was looking for "massagee". I said yes. Followed her into an alley and then asked her "where are the girls?" She didn't have any. She was the provider! No way.

Couldn't find the bbs location previously posted.

The lower end of Zhongshan Lu is a clean and trendy walking street, with designer clothing stores and coffee shops. I didn't see any hot girls who might have pussy for rent. Also, nothing on the waterfront.

It is a beautiful city though, comparatively speaking.

Loveasiangirls
07-16-08, 05:42
Been to Xiamen a few times and saw working girls on Zhongshan close to the water but I did not indulge as I had too many freebies already to deal with.

Santa
07-19-08, 04:09
Went looking for FuJin Da Jie late friday night. It is marked on the map as Fengyu Lu and is located near the intersection of Hubin Dong Lu and Hubin Nan Lu.

Followed the directions given by Datiao, "behind the steps on the left" and only found closed shutters. I was approached by a pimp. He confirmed that the shops were here but are closed. He took me to a nearby apartment building where a fat gal in her mid twenties led me to an apartment. Inside was her two ugly older sisters and a mommie. So there are girls still available and you might get lucky if you hang around back there in the evening.

Took a taxi to the Scotland Pub on the corner of Hubin Dong Lu and Binlang Lu. Good place to go for a drink, ok music and dancing, not too loud. But there were no girls available, it's not a "girly bar". About seventy people inside. Several white guys looking for action and not finding any. None of them had girls.

There were a few other bars nearby but they were competely empty.

Then took a taxi to the Marco Polo Hotel and there are a few pubs behind the hotel. No girly action there either. Just a few dozen people having a friday night drink and chat.

I have been looking around the Lujiang Hotel area on the waterfront and haven't seen any action.

I have prowled around the alleys on the left side of Zhongshan Lu without success.

I will guess that the best place for bbs is out in the industrial areas.

So, I think the best option for p4p in Xiamen is KTV and sauna.

Santa
07-19-08, 19:15
Found three useful information (non-mongering) websites for Xiamen. Do a google search for Whats on xiamen, xiamen guide and amoy magic.

Went to a big bar called True Love. There are two of that name the best being the one near the Marco Polo Hotel. About two hundred customers. Good band. Small beer for 40 to 50 rmb, but no cover. No working girls and not many available girls, because they are with dates. No dancing. Saw only 2 white guys. Had to leave early because I couldn't handle the cigarette smoke.

Saw two hookers on the waterfront tonight opposite the Lijiang Hotel.

Going up the walking street, Zhengshan Lu, walking past the Xinhua Bookshop and taking the first small street on the left, Jukou Jie, and then right into some very narrow alleys that are only 3 feet wide I saw 3 bbs. About 8 women total, none of them my type. Without me asking one woman held up four fingers. I said nothing and just walked.

I think there are probably bbs pink shops out in the poorer industrial areas, but I'm reluctant to go searching out there alone. I just don't think it would be fun to go all the way out there prowling alone and not knowing where I'm going.

Datiao
07-19-08, 20:58
Went looking for FuJin Da Jie late friday night. It is marked on the map as Fengyu Lu and is located near the intersection of Hubin Dong Lu and Hubin Nan Lu.

Followed the directions given by Datiao, "behind the steps on the left" and only found closed shutters. I was approached by a pimp. He confirmed that the shops were here but are closed. He took me to a nearby apartment building where a fat gal in her mid twenties led me to an apartment. Inside was her two ugly older sisters and a mommie. So there are girls still available and you might get lucky if you hang around back there in the evening.

Took a taxi to the Scotland Pub on the corner of Hubin Dong Lu and Binlang Lu. Good place to go for a drink, ok music and dancing, not too loud. But there were no girls available, it's not a "girly bar". About seventy people inside. Several white guys looking for action and not finding any. None of them had girls.

There were a few other bars nearby but they were competely empty.

Then took a taxi to the Marco Polo Hotel and there are a few pubs behind the hotel. No girly action there either. Just a few dozen people having a friday night drink and chat.

I have been looking around the Lujiang Hotel area on the waterfront and haven't seen any action.

I have prowled around the alleys on the left side of Zhongshan Lu without success.

I will guess that the best place for bbs is out in the industrial areas.

So, I think the best option for p4p in Xiamen is KTV and sauna.

Santa

You went to FuJinDaJIe "behind the stairs on the left" looking for BBSs.
Did you prowl the stretch of alley to the right till HuBin NanLu and the building's centre corridors on the right of the alley for SWs?

If your answer is Yes , then I guess there is a clamp down by authorities before the Olympics.
If it's no, may I suggest you make another trip to check it out again around 8pm because I was there 3 months ago and the alley has at least 20 young SWs.

I am not in Xiamen right now else I would gladly meet up with you.

Santa
07-21-08, 03:48
Exit the LuJiang Harbourview Hotel (XiaMen LuJiang JiuDian) and turn right, and walk one block to ShengPing Lu, turn right and walk a couple of blocks. On your right, just before Shengping Lu bends to the right, you will see a building on the corner with #23 over the entrance.

Several streetwalkers hanging around that dark corner at night.

Thanks Datiao. Maybe I missed the alley, not sure.

Katob
07-23-08, 13:31
Are there any Filipinas in Xiamen?

Wapec
07-24-08, 00:42
Yes ! Same for Chinese, Asians, Europeans and Americans. Men, women & animals too.

But bear in mind its not HKG on a Sunday. Xiamen is a second some say third tier Chinese City ......

Are there any Filipinas in Xiamen?

Stilo
08-21-08, 10:46
Hi all,

Besides saunas in Xiamen I have discovered the TEA HOUSES where you can ask a young girl to sit with you to drink tea and if you do CLICK with her, you can take her home and party further there.

I once met a girl there and we see each other on a regular basis and I made her come so hard that she was always coming back for more. She was really nice and does not have the attitude like the KTV girls.

You ought to be fluent in Chinese in order to make such thing happen because it was not the cash that made it possible. You need a little flirting and sweet talking and the girl will totally fall for you. The best thing is that when the deed is finished, we both know that this is not real and she accepts it.

Tea houses can be found in residential areas, in HE CHANG XI LU, there are quite a few. But I forgot the names and the exact locations. Damage: 200 RMB (eat at home). Overnight is negotiable.

Funfor Females
08-24-08, 11:50
Just a quick note about Joy. She usually lives and works in the South of England near London but often travels for her "Meetings". But she is in South China now.

Joy tells me that she is going back to China for a few weeks and will arrive in Fujien province on 25 August 08.

Joy asked me if could help pass the word that she is very much 'open for business' while she is China, either in Fuzhou on 25 / 26 August, or in Xiamen, or anywhere in Fujian province.until about the middle of September.

Joy is a stunning oriental girl who seems to specialise in miniskirts and stockings. What an amazing performer who is way beyond the normal expectation of a London WG IMHO!

Although I am based in the Middle East and flit through UK only occassionally, I can say without hesitation that Joy is;

9/10 for body (The best Chinese body I have ever seen)
10/10 for perfomance.
10 / 10 for GFE and attitude.
9/10 skill and technique.

This female has an amazing BBBJ technique which involves taking a mouthful of hot water before commencing the action - Wow!!!

I suspect she is genuinely horny and seems to really get off on her work.

I posted some pics of Joy in the ISG UK photo gallery (Pic No 84) using her UK working name.

Strongly recommended and worth a go.

She has given me permission to pass on her contact details, so if you are interested PM me at ISG

Have fun

Keep it up.

FFF

Sex Lover
08-24-08, 15:30
Bro,

Which area in xiamen has the most girls to choose for overnite?

I love 3some with 2 big boobs girls, best they don't know too much about each other so can compete to service me, hehe, thanks.

SE Asia Joe
09-11-08, 09:34
I have written about Joy in the Fuzhou, Xiamen and South China (All) sections.

Below is an advert she has used elsewhere and asked me to post it here for her. I was delighted to help.

This girl is an absolute gem and well worth a punt.

Have fun.

Coal to Newcastle???!!!
You gotta be kidding!! What may be an absolute gem to you in ole Blighty is.... Anyway - why would anyone bother??
SEAJ

Bad Boy Billy
09-11-08, 11:42
Coal to Newcastle???!!!
You gotta be kidding!! What may be an absolute gem to you in ole Blighty is.... Anyway - why would anyone bother??
SEAJSEAJ - lets get the price first - then we can laugh.

Funfor Females - price?

I am tipping US$200.

Wapec
09-11-08, 12:52
BBB

If you are ballpark correct then the punter that bites in nuts. I lived in Xiamen and that is way off scale for the highest class gal in that SEZ. However, Xiamen is a very undercover / underground locale so maybe so the unwise could be led astray.

Never ever ever ever tip don't even joke about it.

UK or US prices in China ....... Hmmn only for the wild and brave.

\W

SEAJ - lets get the price first - then we can laugh.

Funfor Females - price?

I am tipping US$200.

Funfor Females
09-13-08, 14:42

Funfor Females - price?

I am tipping US$200.There seems be debate about Joys (China) price and the relative value for money.

I would love to be able to help but I can't. I simply don't know because I am not in China. But I do know she is a gifted performer to say the least.

The answer is to give her a call and ask. The number was in the add.

FFF

Funfor Females
09-13-08, 14:44

Funfor Females - price?

I am tipping US$200.There seems to be a lot of discussion about Joys (China) price and relative value for money.

I would love to be able to help, but I can't. I am not in China.

The answer is to give her a call and ask! Her number was in the add.

FFF

OldAsiaHand
09-14-08, 04:18
I would love to be able to help but I can't. I simply don't know because I am not in China. But I do know she is a gifted performer to say the least.

FFF

FFF,

I am confused. If you know that she is is "gifted performer", you must have done her. How much did you pay her?

OAH

Funfor Females
09-15-08, 07:13
FFF,

I am confused. If you know that she is is "gifted performer", you must have done her. How much did you pay her?

OAHOh yes, I have, but not in China. I know her from UK where she spends most of her time these days. She lives in Surrey.

When I am passing through UK I call and see Joy, but UK prices are very different to China.

In London she is GBP 200 L/T (Being all night with breakfast). And about 75 quid S/T for a couple of hours.

But I know that she knows that China is a very different economy.

So, you see, I really don't know. I hope that clears up the confusion.

Over to you.

Santa
09-16-08, 07:59
Oh yes, I have, but not in China. I know her from UK where she spends most of her time these days. She lives in Surrey.

When I am passing through UK I call and see Joy, but UK prices are very different to China.

In London she is GBP 200 L/T (Being all night with breakfast). And about 75 quid S/T for a couple of hours.

But I know that she knows that China is a very different economy.

So, you see, I really don't know. I hope that clears up the confusion.

Over to you.

Miss Joy going to China in search of customers, is like sending expensive coal to Newcastle. No demand!

Funfor Females
09-20-08, 17:14
Miss Joy going to China in search of customers, is like sending expensive coal to Newcastle. No demand!She isn't on a business trip. She is on vacation visiting her family and thought she might like to dabble a little while she is there.

OldAsiaHand
10-10-08, 04:38
I am headed to these two towns at end of this month. All I know is that they are near Xiamen. A thread search turned up nothing.

Does anyone have any experience or recommendations?

Thanks.

OAH

SE Asia Joe
10-10-08, 05:15
I am headed to these two towns at end of this month. All I know is that they are near Xiamen. A thread search turned up nothing.

Thanks.

OAH

Howzabout letting me re-phrase Santa's words:

"Miss Joy going to China in search of customers, is like sending expensive coal to Newcastle. No demand!"

"OAH going to Putian & Zhangzhou in search of pxxsy, is like sending expensive Guided missiles to Afghanistan. No target"

Hell OAH, all you'd have to do is show up and they'll all recognize the Big Laowai with the equally voracious appetite for their young maidens...who'll come and bestow their best charms on you readily! Why worry, they'll for sure come to you big guy!

SEAJ

OldAsiaHand
10-11-08, 03:19
Howzabout letting me re-phrase Santa's words:

"Miss Joy going to China in search of customers, is like sending expensive coal to Newcastle. No demand!"

"OAH going to Putian & Zhangzhou in search of pxxsy, is like sending expensive Guided missiles to Afghanistan. No target"

Hell OAH, all you'd have to do is show up and they'll all recognize the Big Laowai with the equally voracious appetite for their young maidens...who'll come and bestow their best charms on you readily! Why worry, they'll for sure come to you big guy!

SEAJ

SEAJ:

Thanks for your compliment. Actually, I am not that worried that I will not find action and end up at my hotel with my dick in my hand. I can usually sniff something out. As a last resort, I can always engage the services of a taxi or motorcycle to show me the way. I say last resort since I am reluctant to go this way unless absolutely necessary. Many of the transport guys are on the take and you can end up paying way too much including their kickbacks. I ran into this exact situation in Xiamen with a taxi near the hotel. I switched taxis and went back and the prices dropped substantially. I don't mind a guy making a living, but when he tries to retire on my one deal, it pisses me off. As a laowai, this is often the case. As you know, all laowais are rich!

That said, I did find a couple of posts on other threads for Putian, but nothing for Zhangzhou.

Just my POV.

OAH

Wapec
10-15-08, 15:19
OAH

Xiamen has a quite SW scene and quite a developed Sauna scene, if you end up empty handed or frustrated.

I've had some very wild experiences in Xiamen saunas. My first pussy trained dick massager was in Xiamen - she really could use her pussy muscles on my dick.

Pussy can be found in Putian but its a smallish town and therefore more closed/cossetted. Zhangzhou I have no idea about.

Safe journey!
Wapec

SEAJ:

Thanks for your compliment. Actually, I am not that worried that I will not find action and end up at my hotel with my dick in my hand. I can usually sniff something out. As a last resort, I can always engage the services of a taxi or motorcycle to show me the way. I say last resort since I am reluctant to go this way unless absolutely necessary. Many of the transport guys are on the take and you can end up paying way too much including their kickbacks. I ran into this exact situation in Xiamen with a taxi near the hotel. I switched taxis and went back and the prices dropped substantially. I don't mind a guy making a living, but when he tries to retire on my one deal, it pisses me off. As a laowai, this is often the case. As you know, all laowais are rich!

That said, I did find a couple of posts on other threads for Putian, but nothing for Zhangzhou.

Just my POV.

OAH

Radical Chem
10-22-08, 10:12
Hi All,

I'm new here. I hope to contribute more in the future. I will be heading to Xiamen in a few days. I read through all the post here and I'm interested in visiting Qiang Sha Ching on Bai Lu Zhou. The 108rmb price has caught my attention =). As Hendrik has posted his experience awhile ago, does anyone have any recent experience in this particular sauna?

I am wondering for those who can not speak Chinese, when you first enter into the sauna, how do ask for what you want? Is there a menu with prices, or do you just tell them "massage" and they'll understand?

Thanks,

RC

OldAsiaHand
11-02-08, 05:44
I was in Xiamen this week with a couple of mates. Our timing was bad. There was a crackdown on the Saunas and many were only offering foot massages. The 4th floor Sauna in the same building as the C-Times Coffee Shop told us to come back after 1:30AM and another said 3 days until things would be normal again. That said, we made a grand tour and the "off the beaten track" places were operating as usual. We visited about 7-8 saunas with prices from 198-688 RMB inclusive of FS. The quality of the girls and accomodation was pretty much in line with the prices. The rooms in the low end places was not much better than what you would usually find at a BBS.

It was obvious that some of the places were offering our taxi driver a kickback and the prices reflected this. I wonder what they normal charge is at the sauna behind the Frontier Building. This is the 2nd time I've been there and we were quoted 580 RMB inclusive. There was a local guy getting the pitch in a room next door, but they would not let me listen in on the conversation. The quality of the girls in this Sauna was pretty good. My mates had picked girls and were off to the rooms. One of the girls copped an attitude and my mate decided to dump her and off we went again. It started to get late and the girls available was declining. At the end of the night, we still had blue balls.

At the beginning of our tour, we stopped at one BBS near the Best Western. My mates were not into BBS but I took a card from the mama. Back at the hotel, I called and she sent one girl over. I paid 200 RMB + a 20 RMB taxi fee which I think may have been too much, but I did not want to argue at 1:00AM and no other options. Actually, the girl was as close to GFE as a BBS girl can get.

Just a side note, there is a Sauna in the Best Western where we stayed, but were told that no FS was available. There is a hotel BBS on the first floor, but the girls were asking 298 for a 90 minute massagee in the room. When asked about FS, they were wishy-washy and asked us to go for the massagee first. I reckon they would have quoted some crazy price. They were cute though.

OAH

Santa
11-02-08, 08:34
Hi All,

I'm new here.

I am wondering for those who can not speak Chinese, when you first enter into the sauna, how do ask for what you want?

Thanks,

RC

Hold your pecker in one hand and RMB in the other, and say, "ho,ho,ho!" :D

Bloated
12-07-08, 03:33
First off, hi all.

Just registered and starting with some updates on 2 saunas already quoted in this thread.

1) 千莎情健康休闲中心 Qiān shā qíng jiànkāng xiūxián zhōngxīn

Prices are a bit higher than what was written here in some previous post:

Massage + HJ (chinese characters SHOULD be 推油, pronunciation is tuiyou) 138rmb, girl n° 128 is pretty, and agreed to 50rmb tip for the first time to give me 2 HJs, next times she gave me 2 HJs with no tip.

FS: 350rmb with no red ropes, 450 with red ropes.

No english spoken, anyway if you want to have sex just say "Zuò ài" (meaning fuck) or "Xiao jie" (meaning young lady), they will understand. Please note: this sauna is definitely sex-only. No real massage here.

2) A note on 顺心休闲中心 Shùnxīn Xiūxián Zhōngxīn

Prices are confirmed to be 258rmb FS without red ropes and 358rmb FS with red ropes. There's a guy there who speaks a little english and will understand "Make Love" and "Massage", so even non chinese-speaking mongers will be ok.
This is also a good place for a real massage, skilled girls and cheap service (around 35rmb for 90 minutes, if my memory is not failing me. But choose first what kind of service you want: the FS girls are not the same girls who do massage, so if you start with a real massage you are stuck with it even if you change your mind.
Here they also do Tuiyou (Massage+HJ) for something around 130-150, I asked the girl but she wasn't sure about the price.

Later on today I should be able to check out 2 more saunas around Hubing Nan Lu, I will not use their services, but I will ask about their prices and services and report here, photographs of the exterior doors included, so again, non chinese-speaking mongers will find them more easily, just in case.

Adios.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cappy
01-03-09, 22:46
Well, that settles it. If that's Santa's idea of a good time or how to get wg's .... I'm taking my marbles back & he's not invited to play!

But if anyone else is going to be available in Fujian that week and is in the mood to hobby or interested in spending some "quality time" together... exchange stories, etc. PM me and let's see what we can arrange.

Wapec
01-11-09, 17:08
I can confirm that this is Santa's usual modus operandi and have witnessed him use this technique in BBS's in person. Thank God I have always been standing behind him when he does this as, no doubt so I've been told by those in the know, the sight of his shriveled weenie would be a shock that not even I could recover form ;)

Advice Seekers

Suggest you consider taking another leaf out of the great Santa text book and bring a mini cocktail size dildo to the sauna's & other naughty places ? See if that gets your message across. While obviously tongue in cheek what you'll find is that a sense of humor will get you an awful long way in China & the suggestion is not so far fetched. IMHO

/W

Cappy
01-13-09, 16:44
Anxi He Bin Bei Lu (by the River).
It was a cold night, but BBS's were still pretty much as they always have been. There were about 10 shops open with about 3-4 girls in each.

I did the complete circuit in 20 minutes round trip. The whole experience was very pleasant and friendly. Girls tended to be a bit older, but there was still plenty of OAH-doable talent.

I chose a 20 year old Jiangxi girl who fit my mold and wasn't disappointed.

The price.. well, I'm going to wanker-out on the price. Those who know me will remember what I told you last time I was here (2 years ago) - and it hasn't budged an inch. Those who don't remember, please PM me so that I can fill you in so that you don't wanker out the market before coming here.

There are no taxis that I could recognize. The best way I've found to get around are by hoping one of the 1,000's of motorbike taxis and tell him where you're going. 5Rmb should be more than enough to get you where you're going and the driver's appreciation.

Don't bother coming to the smaller cities on your own unless you have learned some basic Mandarin language vocabulary. The resulting experience will more than make up for the days and weeks you invest in acquiring these skills.

Barko
01-18-09, 10:14
Well, I hate to be the nube, but I'm headed to Xiamen in February for the first time. Live in Phuket, Chiang Mai before that. Admit that I am a long time monger: USA, Mexico, Europe, Asia.

I'm only going to Xiamen for the red ropes. Is it worth it? Where's the best place to go? (I'd probably just go there every day the entire time I'm there, if it's that good I don't like to waste time) I can stay basically any hotel anywhere; ideas?

I've read most all of the posts here, and have some great ideas, but with only a short time to be there I'd like to boil it down a bit.

So, I really do like Chinese girls, have been to Beijing, Hong Kong, Szenchen, Taiwan, Kaoshiung. Thinking Xiamen would be a nice departure from the Thailand experience. What about Kunming? (Flights there are even cheaper)

Thanks to anyone at all with the niceties to answer. And, just give me a hoot if you want deep dark inside info on play action in Thailand.

Barko

Rapid Tyler
01-28-09, 17:34
Hi,

First post from a long-time lurker.

I happened to be in Xiamen during the Chinese New Year break. Here's my report. By the way, as this is probably the worst possible time to look for action in China, perhaps much of this report would be inaccurate during other periods, but for what it's worth.

Firstly, I checked most locations posted in this thread from the last year, and also areas hinted at on the generic Xiamen lifestyle forums -- What's On Xiamen, Xiamen Guide, and Amoy Magic.

My experience with previous report destinations (again, keep in mind the CNY disclaimer above):

1. The 2 saunas on Hubin Nan Lu: Couldn't find them or dead.

2. Qian sha qing xiuxian zhongxin (sauna) on Bai Lu Zhou: Couldn't find it or dead.

3. Shun xin xiuxian zhongxin (sauna) on Dou Xi Lu between Hexiang Xi Lu and Xiahe Lu, supposedly the 4th floor above a C-Times (or C-Straits?) coffeeshop: Couldn't find it or dead. However, there are many places that seem like saunas or massage parlors on this block (meaning lots of neon lights and cars parked outside), but I wasn't adventurous enough to explore on my own.

4. The BBS's on the tiny alleys and side-streets west of Zhongshan Lu, north of the Lujiang Harbourview Hotel (near the Xinhua book store): Saw a few but they were closed.

5. The backside of the Sheraton for SW's: Didn't make it here.

6. SW's hanging around Lujiang Harbourview Hotel and the nearby KFC: Didn't see anything.

7. The hotel massage in the Millenium Harbourview Hotel: Closed for CNY (supposedly FS available once you're in).

In terms of general nightlife adventures:

1. The Haiwan Gongyuan (Park) strip of clubs: KK Club (none, just girls dancing to cheesy Chinese music); Key Club (none, ditto); Honey (none; ditto). Previous known places in this strip, Bar Blanc and Me & You Two, are now closed.

2. Babyface club: Sometimes reliable in Beijing and Shanghai, but now shut down. In fact, the front door glass is smashed in.

3. Elite and La Bomba clubs at 14 Jianye Lu: No longer exist, now have been replaced by a new club called Firefly that is probably the most western, trendy club in the city, but no P2P, just a good time.

4. True Love at Donghui Garden on 2-4 Yuandang Lu: Packed and happening, but local crowd, Phillipino band, no P2P.

5. The Binlang Lu strip: Most places closed, no P2P, but OK bar scenes.

All of the above led me to attempt the try-and-true technique in China: just ask a cab driver for "anmo" (massage). I tried on 2 nights, asking for a different place (biede difang) on the second night, and was both times taken to the same place:

At No 63 Dongyue Lu near Hubin Dong Lu, in a place called the Frontier Hotel or Frontier Building. Telephone is 0592-5037177, also on the Chinese business card is 2629811, 5327333, and 5321123. Interesting, I did a search here and found it referenced from back in 2005, so it has withstood the ups and downs that have hit many other places. Enter the gates, see an ugly yellow building ahead which I think is the hotel, enter the building to the left.

RMB 580 for 90 minutes. Option for 2 girls as usual for more.

Choice of 15 or so girls, averaging a 7, at 9 pm (again, during CNY).
Choice of 3 girls, averaging a 7, at 11 pm on the next night.

Standard sauna affair -- hot / cold licking, ass-play, BJ with condom, sex, no red ropes. Clean facilities, big rooms with big shower rooms and wet-beds -- one used on the second night but not the first.

Overall performance is probably a 7 on both nights, but somehow more enjoyable than that. Maybe because in Xiamen I get this feeling that being a laowai is more novel than in Beijing or Shanghai or Thailand or the Philippines. Of course, I know there are plenty of foreigners here. But there is a certain naivete from the girls toward laowai that feels different compared to the big cities.

TJ

StinkyFeet
04-08-09, 04:06
Jinjiang has a better selection (hint downtown area) and relatively easy to find.

Book your room in Yeo Hwa Hotel, Quanzhou. (Mandarin Hotel) Plenty of action on the 3rd floor sauna. RMB650 for Massage & FS.

Also if you exit the hotel from the resturant side, turn right and walk till the intersection. Turn left and cross the road. You will find another sauna on your left after passing 4-5 shops. RMB358 for Massage & FS.

Good Luck

Wickedsmahtkris
05-10-09, 06:00
Although I RTF, I couldn't really find anything suitable during a visit last month. I was moderately tempted by a freelancer who roamed the lobby and joined me in the elevator immediately after I checked in. On the way to my room, we negotiated but I thought she looked a little weathered and backed away. Later that night, I trolled around the hotel but couldn't find any BBS or SW action.

Finally decided to grab a taxi to the Sheraton and found the normal pack of gals working the street around the corner. Another cheap taxi back to the Millenium Harbourview and everything was AOK.

She did the standard BBBJ and multiple positions. All the normal stuff: cowgirl, reverse CG, mish, and doggie. She was very young, and I surprised her a bit by finishing her off by yanking off the condom and blowing on her ass and back. I loved watching her arch the back and not know how to get off the bed without spilling my load all over the room.

This forum could use some more info on how to scare up some pussy around the Harbourview Millennium area. I saw another post that said the hotel massage place has FS on the menu, but my past experience with hotel service is the ask for 700+ RMB and are always pushing for tips. Takeout around the Sheraton has consistently been 400RMB and I can sometimes negotiate down to 300RMB.

The Harbourview Millennium used to be the Crown Plaza and the old Holiday Inn before that. Back in HolidayInn days, the hotel bar was buzzing with action. Now, it's all dead. What am I missing, Mongers?

Kristopher

Wickedsmahtkris
05-27-09, 02:42
Fellow Mongers,

Can anyone recommend action around hotel? Otherwise, it'll have to be "takeout" via taxi to the Sheraton again. I'm off to Xiamen again next week and need some help. Has this forum truly dried up for a couple weeks?

Kris

Formerlybnc
06-02-09, 11:24
OAH,

Since you and I are both BBS hunters, did you find a decent strip in Xia Men? I will be there shortly.

Thanks,
Fbnc

Loveasiangirls
06-02-09, 12:41
OAH,

Since you and I are both BBS hunters, did you find a decent strip in Xia Men? I will be there shortly.

Thanks,
Fbnc

The last time I was there I did not see any BBS but there were WG on Zhongshan closer to the water.

Kalafatidis
06-27-09, 14:50
Hello Everyone,

I have been in Xiamen with a friend of mine for 3 days last week. Quick report should be "Boring".

I stayed in Marco Polo hotel. The location was nice and the rooms were very good. There were little cafes and bars nearby and very cool.

About the action. When we arrived hotel by taxi there were a bunch of guys trying to give us bussiness cards of the girls and we took some of them. First night we wanted to try the massage saloons from the forum. We went to the first place but disaapointed about the price (800 rmb). We took the taxi and go to the second choice. I can not tell you the names cause all in Chinese. But I will add a scan of the card later. The second place is also a massage saloon. The guy at the door took us in and told us that the price is 270 rmb. The price were reasonable so we jumped in. There were a few rooms with bad and showers. Also there are porn movies in each of the rooms. The girls showed up and I choosed one but my friend did not like the one he got so he asked for another one. After 2 or 3 girls he got one. The girl undressed me and we take a shower together. After the shower there was a quick 5 mins massage and than the action. The girl was 5 over 10 and the sex was also 5/10.

Second night we tried the bussiness cards that the guys gave to us. I asked 2 girls to our rooms. We waited in the same room to see the girls at the same time. One of the girl was 2 over 10 and we send her back. She asked for taxi money and we rejected. She did not insist. The second girl was 6 over 10 and I decided to try. The sex was 8 over than. She was much better than the one in the massage saloon. The cost was 300 Rmb.

Anyway, I did not like the nightlife in Xiamen. I hope this is because this was my first time to there and I did not know the right places. Maybe next time it will be better.

Member #4358
07-09-09, 03:56
Was in Xiamen for a few days (June 27-28, 2009). Stayed at the Sheraton and was disappointed to find no action in the area. It looked like they had some construction going on the main street perpendicular to the hotel. And when walking the drag nothing to be found except some flashing red & blue lights. Looked like a police vehicle was cruising the area to discourage activities.

Would be interested to see a follow up post by someone soon to see if things resume or what exactly is going on.

Mister Pink
07-23-09, 18:46
I have been in Xiamen since end of June, staying until August. Was staying at Paragon, now heading to area around Ferry to stay for a week or two or three. Any advice on massage places, KTV or pubs near Ferry would be helpful. I can provide tips on places to visit around Paragon & prices.

I most enjoy Thai style massage, 2 hours, oil rub and walk on back. Seeking same near Ferry.

Street action around Sheraton is there, they are crouched down between the cars hiding from a highly visible police presence. At least it is very safe there and all other areas of Xiamen I have visited. The action is behind the hotel one block away towards Jiahe Road. Minimal or no street action around Paragon.

Average prices in Xiamen, 1 girl 90 minutes 300-465 RMB at massage house for FS, although I have paid 200 RMB. 2 girl 600 RMB at massage house. 1 hr massage + HJ 157 RMB. 2 hour Thai massage 138 RMB. In-room call girl from cards passed out on street 600-800 RMB. KTV cutie all night - very high quality 1400 - 2100 RMB. I have never tried street WG as I speak no Mandarin.

Was in Xiamen for a few days (June 27-28, 2009). Stayed at the Sheraton and was disappointed to find no action in the area. It looked like they had some construction going on the main street perpendicular to the hotel. And when walking the drag nothing to be found except some flashing red & blue lights. Looked like a police vehicle was cruising the area to discourage activities.

Would be interested to see a follow up post by someone soon to see if things resume or what exactly is going on.

Mister Pink
07-23-09, 18:54
I have been in Xiamen since end of June, staying until August. Was staying at Paragon, now heading to area around Ferry to stay for a week or two or three. Any advice on massage places, KTV or pubs near Ferry would be helpful. I can provide tips on places to visit around Paragon & prices.

I most enjoy Thai style massage, 2 hours, oil rub and walk on back. Seeking same near Ferry

Street action around Sheraton is there, they are crouched down between the cars hiding from a highly visible police presence. At least it is very safe there and all other areas of Xiamen I have visited. The action is behind the hotel one block away towards Jiahe Road. Minimal or no street action around Paragon.

Average prices in Xiamen, 1 girl 90 minutes 300-465 RMB at massage house for FS, although I have paid 200 RMB. 2 girl 600 RMB at massage house. 1 hr massage + HJ 157 RMB. 2 hour Thai massage 138 RMB. In-room call girl from cards passed out on street 600-800 RMB. KTV cutie all night. Very high quality 1400. 2100 RMB.

Mister Pink
07-25-09, 03:03
I went for a walk down Zhongshan Road from the Ferry Terminal last night after dinner. A WG approached me and asked if I wanted massagee and I at first said no. She was about 5'1" and nicely dressed. She began rubbing her shoulders against me and persisted (I have never been with a SW before) and showed me her phone, it read 300. I again said no and she began pressing herself closer and I slowed my pace - she was very pretty and well dressed - I broke down and said yes.

After a very long walk back to my hotel we showered and crawled into bed. She immediately pulled out a cap and I politely refused - I said wait/massagee first. We laid on the bed and I began to get a very nice massage and was pleasantly surprised to get some nice GFE. It was a treat! I have been in China since June and GFE is rare. Needless to say I spent the next 30 minutes enjoying it and giving back in return - everything except DATY. Eventually we got down to business - I spent the next hour doing her in many fantastic positions - her action was the best I've had in the last 4 weeks! Needless to say I have a whole new attitude about SW's - tonight I am on the prowl.

Eventually, after many incredible positions she motioned she was tired and needed to sleep. I said OK and she wrote on notepad 800. Not having any GFE in 5 weeks with over a dozen women I was in no mood to barter and happily agreed. We showered again, donned bathrobes and turned on the TV - she was very happy and gave even more enthusiastic GFE and massagee for another hour. We spent the next 3 hours watching TV and enjoying many sessions of incredible and very enthusiastic sex, eventually after one long, slow passion-filled session I shot, we showered again and passed out. She woke up at 4:00 said she was hungry and wanted to leave. I said OK and told her I will find here again very soon! (I later found the room service menu hidden in some drawer - oh well, I was exhausted) Then I passed out with a huge smile on my face! My first SW experience and it was the best sex I've had in China, go figure!

Member #4149
11-07-09, 14:48
Hey guys, on business in China. Staying at Sheraton Hotel in Xiamen. Had an unbelievable experience. Walked down the street to a well known area for street walkers. Is around a busy shoppping area. Last time I was in China I walked down to check it out from reports on ISG. Could not see any SW until a couple of cuties approached me. Both 8/10. Was negotiating a deal when a van full of cops pull up, start yelling at the girls in Mandarin & take them away. Thought I might be in the shit, but they just gave me a dirty look & took the girls away. As I walked back to hotel I can see them in a little outpost building getting interrogated & berated. Decided off to bed alone was safest policy.

Last night I walked down to same area around 1pm and kept an eye out for the cops. Saw the guys in the van cruising & than get approached by a cute PRC girl. No english. You want sexy? I say no & keep walking slowly then I am all of a sudden surrounded by about 10 girls wanting to offer their services. One of them spoke decent english & was very cute. Most of them would have been 5 to 7 out of 10. I am still looking out for cops & as I turn around to look there are about 7 Chinese cops all with helmets on & they are fucken looking right at me. I say to the girl no I think big trouble. She says no trouble, is OK. I say no I think I go home, too many Policie. She say no, is OK, they always there to watch over girls so they can be safe. I am thinking WTF? Then I look over the other side of road & there are another 10 to 15 girls, they see me talking to the other 10 girls & all come rushing across the street! So now I am standing there with 25 WL wanting me to pick them for fucky & sucky & 7 fucking cops about 10m away watching all of this. I am in monger heaven but I am going to hell or even worse a Chinese prison.

I tell the girl who can speak English to come for walk & I buy you coffee. She is 8/10. Say I don't want to take her because I will go to jail. ANyway, we go to coffee shop about 20m away & sit down, other girls disperse, cops don't take much notice. Then I feel brave. Little bro take over because I want to fuck her. Off we go, We walk, try to look innocent, jump in cab & take off. What an adrenalin rush. I guess experiences like this is what makes mongering in Asia a lot of fun. Took her back to hotel & got the job done.

I will head back there tonight & have another sniff around & try my luck while it is still with me.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Member #4149
11-07-09, 14:49
sorry haven't had time to update china situation.

it seems the area near sheraton hotel in xiamen is kinda tolerated but can be tricky if cops in bad mood.

i went down there at 8pm & lots of shops open, people dining outside, typical busy shopping & dining area in china city. not a wl in sight. i walked around for a bit then left after one hour.

went back at 12.30 and was totally different. would have been 30 to 40 girls, half on each side of street, all standing close together. cops everywhere. again had unbelievable choice. all of a sudden a sargent starts yelling at some people in a cab, i think a local monger has picked up one of the girls, he starts walking towards us & the girls start to rep001ter. i'm thinking again, fuck am i going to land in shit. its very odd situation, you have heaps of girls standing there, they don't move them on but if you get caught taking one of them you could be in trouble. so i make eye signal to a very cute girl around 20, she can not speak any english. i just start walking, she follows me for about 50m, then wants to get cab or start running to get away from cops. i don't want to get in cab so close to cops so i keep walking, gesture for her to follow a bit behind me. soon enough we are out of their view, jump into cab & off we go. actually a bit like sneaking out of school to skip a class & hope teacher don't catch you. had a great session w ith her, had some beautiful titties for chinese girl. damage, 300rmb. i have 2 more nights here so i might see what is on offer tonight. selection is outstanding. in china i don't like going to ktv or barber shops too much as can be more unsafe than running the gauntlet with cops. you can get scammed big time in some shonky ktvs. never go there unless you know a local who takes you to one. otherwise you may only leave in your jocks. in the bigger cities like shanghai i like to go to bars like malones & manhattan where cpr & flips work the floor for customers, similar to orchard towers in singapore.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Waldeck2
11-26-09, 15:09
Is anyone up on the latest? I'll be in Xiamen next weekend with the SO. Need info on a FS sauna Sat or Sunday afternoon. You can PM me.

Beijing David
11-30-09, 06:35
In the category of Better Late Than Never, I offer the following.

I too searched in vain for a thread before heading down to Zhangzhou.

By good fortune, the person I was visiting put me in the Diamond Hotel. Good fortune because there is a sauna on the 2nd floor.

The sauna has a number of private rooms with round bed and bath/shower area that consists of a 6ft stainless steel or cushioned table. The girls are brought in and considering you are in Zhangzhou, they are not bad at all.

The deal is 70 minutes that includes soapy wash down on the table with body on body soapy. Rinse down and then FS follows. One girl did fire and ice, but not very talented.

Best of all: RMB 300 all inclusive. No hassle, no begging for tips at the end.

Best of all, part II: Although they say RMB 388 to bring the girl to your room, they offered me the same RMB 300 immediately when I asked about it.

Thanks.

OAH

Member #4358
02-28-10, 22:15
I will be back in Xiamen for a short visit next week. Hope to explore hotel Sher area and will post an update. If any other BBS or street scenes that are news worthy have popped up in the last few months that are worth checking out please let me know.

Cheers,

SW

Member #4358
03-07-10, 19:07
Staying at Sher-a-ton for nearby activities found in past visits.

3:00AM Sunday, March-7-2010 - Got in Saturday evening and slept, then went out to look around. The weather had turned colder and it was raining out. Did the circuit around the hotel and nothing to be found - not surprising given the time and weather.

12:30AM Monday, March-8-2010 - Was napping earlier in the evening then woke up around midnight and wanted to see what I could find. Weather was much better, and not raining (only a very little drizzle). Did the circuit and once again nothing found. Zero activity or items of interest to prompt me to investigate. Appeared to be 3 cops standing in the dark opposite the main spot talking to each other.

-- Have a few more days here so will continue to look and post any news - or lack of. I plan to take a few trolling runs tomorrow at earlier hours to get a better sense of what is currently going on. Tonight will be alone it looks like.

SW

Member #4149
03-10-10, 16:09
Staying at Sher-a-ton for nearby activities found in past visits.

3:00AM Sunday, March-7-2010 - Got in Saturday evening and slept, then went out to look around. The weather had turned colder and it was raining out. Did the circuit around the hotel and nothing to be found - not surprising given the time and weather.

12:30AM Monday, March-8-2010 - Was napping earlier in the evening then woke up around midnight and wanted to see what I could find. Weather was much better, and not raining (only a very little drizzle). Did the circuit and once again nothing found. Zero activity or items of interest to prompt me to investigate. Appeared to be 3 cops standing in the dark opposite the main spot talking to each other.

-- Have a few more days here so will continue to look and post any news - or lack of. I plan to take a few trolling runs tomorrow at earlier hours to get a better sense of what is currently going on. Tonight will be alone it looks like.

SWI did the circuit a couple of times around Sheraton. When I was there in October last year it was unbelievable. I had about 40 girls to choose from. Took a couple of little hotties on different nights. They were all around the corner near the shops after 11pm.

Went back in December and not a girl in sight, heaps of LE and they also set up outstations in the street.

Went back in January to see if the girls returned & still fuckin dead.

Had to resort to the guys that hand out the business cards.

I actually had some good qualility from these guys. There is a couple of pimps who hang out near Yi Hao Hotel which is over the rd from The old Novotel - up the other end of street from Marco Polo - Next door to Bank of China.

They have got to know me over last couple of trips. I tell them MUST be Pioliang (beautiful) & big tits. Tell them I will only pay 400RMB.

They are pretty reliable as far as pimps go.

If anyone knows where the Sheraton street walkers have moved to let me know.

Best bar in Xiamen IMHO is Key Bar - next to KK.

No P4P girls there though unfortunately. I dont know if there are any bars in Xiamen like Judys or Malones in Shanghai or the girlie bars in Shekou - Shenzhen.

Gemini N
05-14-10, 16:02
Will soon go to Xiamen and wonder where to go for fun.

Anybody with updated experience?

Usbomber123
07-21-10, 15:13
Any kind souls would update us on status of KTV, BBS, Saunas in Xiamen?

Be good if anyone have any good recommandations or updates.

Very much Appreciated!

Too Hot For
07-31-10, 19:29
I am in Shuitou Town about 70 Kms from Xiamen. Staying at Hotel Eastern Five Continents. 5th Floor has a nice massage parlour with FS for Y528 for 90 mins. Nice clean 5 star room with a choice of about 15 girls. Same service in room is Y400 plus the normal tip. It is good to be in China again.

Jeffreytaipei
09-11-10, 16:08
I will be in Xiamen next week and I would like to try out Cara Health Spa.

Does anyone the address or phone number please.

Jeffreytaipei
09-11-10, 16:14
Does anybody know the address or phone number of Cara Health Spa?

I would like to try it out.

Mister Pink
09-23-10, 20:58
All health spa's in Xiamen have Chinese name. I do not know Cara. Do you know characters? What you looking for and maybe I can direct you.

Does anybody know the address or phone number of Cara Health Spa?

I would like to try it out.

Brian China
10-06-10, 07:18
I'm new and could use some help guys. There seems to be no mention of this area anywhere on this site?

Thanks alot

OldAsiaHand
10-06-10, 11:49
I'm new and could use some help guys. There seems to be no mention of this area anywhere on this site?

Thanks alot

Brian China,

There is action to be had in both these towns. In Jinjiang, there is a FS sauna just off the center of town. From the McDonald's on the main drag, walk towards the big intersection. Once you cross the small bridge hang a left and walk into the alley next to the hotel. Entrance is just past the pub on the right. FS is 500 RMB inclusive.

I also had some luck with a couple of the motorcycle boys at the entrance of the alley there. They took me to some BBS about 10 minutes away in a residential area. 150RMB for FS back at the hotel.

There are also many KTV in both Jinjiang and Quanzhou but I don't remember the pricing.

I have less experience in Quanzhou because I usually stay in Jinjiang but I saw some SWs just outside of the Quanzhou Hotel the one time I stayed there. I was with business associates so I did not try.

Happy Hunting!

OAH

Mister Pink
10-07-10, 04:20
Did some homework, I know this place, been there many times. Standing in front of Paragon Hotel, cross street to LuShan Hotel (or walk to mall and cross over pedestrian bridge), continue walking left towards Sheraton Hotel. From LuShan is a 5 minute walk. Entrance to Cara is gained by first walking up a huge stairway. There are ladies in long gowns calling you in to KTV and food places, go past these and keep going up. Take 4? escalators to very top. Top escalator only works when customers are present. At the top floor you are there. It is across street from yoyo ktv and disco. I think yoyo is now love bar. There is another large health spa and foot massage past this one but it has no special service. Let me know if this works.

All health spa's in Xiamen have Chinese name. I do not know Cara. Do you know characters? What you looking for and maybe I can direct you.

Rob Raxcal
10-11-10, 15:05
Did some homework, I know this place, been there many times. Standing in front of Paragon Hotel, cross street to LuShan Hotel (or walk to mall and cross over pedestrian bridge), continue walking left towards Sheraton Hotel. From LuShan is a 5 minute walk. Entrance to Cara is gained by first walking up a huge stairway. There are ladies in long gowns calling you in to KTV and food places, go past these and keep going up. Take 4? escalators to very top. Top escalator only works when customers are present. At the top floor you are there. It is across street from yoyo ktv and disco. I think yoyo is now love bar. There is another large health spa and foot massage past this one but it has no special service. Let me know if this works.Hi,

I just joined up here and have been following some threads but I am still having trouble finding anything in Xiamen. I live here now (3 months) and it is super hard to find any of these places because of language. So I went to this Cara place yesterday afternoon and I think I found it. The first place (based on your directions) coming from LuShan Hotel with giant stairway is not the correct one as I was told by the man working there. (This was a nice new looking place.) He said his place only had regular massage but that the building next door might have "special" massage. So the next building is similar but more run down with huge gold columns. I went up the outside stairs (not huge but kinda big) and got up 3 escalators (not working) and then it got too shady. Real dark and run down looking. There were some kind of resturants on the 2nd and 3rd floor but it just looked kinda weird. So I am wondering if I was in the correct place after all. Any advice greatly appreciated. There are tons of girls in Xiamen but not many speak english and I would really like to find a place for a pick up.

Cheers!

Mister Pink
11-03-10, 11:42
You were in the right place, up one more escalator. Just spent 3 weeks there, don't speak a word of Chinese and had special massage nearly every night. BESTA makes a wonderful translator, you should invest in one, highly recommended. Try LuShan or HongDu Park Hotel massage, you will leave happy.

Did some homework, I know this place, been there many times. Standing in front of Paragon Hotel, cross street to LuShan Hotel (or walk to mall and cross over pedestrian bridge), continue walking left towards Sheraton Hotel. From LuShan is a 5 minute walk. Entrance to Cara is gained by first walking up a huge stairway. There are ladies in long gowns calling you in to KTV and food places, go past these and keep going up. Take 4? escalators to very top. Top escalator only works when customers are present. At the top floor you are there. It is across street from yoyo ktv and disco. I think yoyo is now love bar. There is another large health spa and foot massage past this one but it has no special service. Let me know if this works.

Rob Raxcal
11-09-10, 14:54
Thanks Mr. Pink for you advice, I will try that place again.

So, I did finally find some action here. I have receiving some advice on this board so I did some scouting and found a lady in Zhong San Lu area. She just hangs out on the sidewalk and makes comments to you as you walk by. I stopped and she said anmo which I take is make love. So I asked her how much and she said $300. I told her I would be back but I never made because I went to massage but at least now I know.

So then I went to some big hotel over near the lake (some can't remember name I will write down next time) and just walked up to the massage floor. They had a menu of various prices so I chose the VIP for $218. Was led into a nice private room and a very attractive 22 year old masseuse soon came in. I showered then had a 100 minute intense regular massage. Just when I thought nothing else would happen I asked about the bars on the ceiling (thinking maybe it for that red ropes thing). In her limited english she told me it was for walking on your back and that for $150 more I would get that and a full "massage" of my junk. I accepted and she went to work with oil on my balls and dick and everything. She then jumped up on the table and sat down between my legs and really went to work. Very intense from a super cute girl. She literally milked me and I had an intense ending. So good. After 3 months of looking I was super happy with this even though I overpaid. Of course the next time I am sure I can get the same without the walking on my back and maybe not even the VIP massage. Highly recommended.

I have also been talking to a colleague and he admitted that there are lots of BBS (he didn't call them that but) places in Xinglin. I suspect that they are on Xiamen island also but just not in the areas that I have been looking. Anyway, that's it so far will post more when it happens.

Pushkin13
11-10-10, 05:56

She just hangs out on the sidewalk and makes comments to you as you walk by. I stopped and she said anmo which I take is make love. So I asked her how much and she said $300.

an4 mo2 = massage [按摩].

That is her opening line ... and is the most common opening gambit in China.

The phrase "zuo4 ai4", = (literally) make love, is rarely used as an opening gambit [做爱].

Just my experience.

P13

Mister Pink
11-10-10, 06:36
Yes, $300.00 is the magic mord for an mo, which is pinyin for body pressing or body massage. For ML the papa will just use the universal 2-hand gesture or say ML in English. There are 4 other places that are a 5-10 minute walk from here, prices are 330, 368, 300 and 468.

Happy hunting!

an4 mo2 = massage [??].

That is her opening line ... and is the most common opening gambit in China.

The phrase "zuo4 ai4", = (literally) make love, is rarely used as an opening gambit [??].

Just my experience.

P13

South Gate
11-10-10, 07:07
Good job and nice report. Those oily hand jobs can be exhilarating. Some of the ladies know how to bring you to the brink and back many times so that by the time you explode you are screaming with joy.

The 300 yuan an mo (means massage but probably includes sex) girl would have been great too. Keep posting.

So, I did finally find some action here. I have receiving some advice on this board so I did some scouting and found a lady in Zhong San Lu area. She just hangs out on the sidewalk and makes comments to you as you walk by. I stopped and she said anmo which I take is make love. So I asked her how much and she said $300. I told her I would be back but I never made because I went to massage but at least now I know.

So then I went to some big hotel over near the lake (some can't remember name I will write down next time) and just walked up to the massage floor. They had a menu of various prices so I chose the VIP for $218. Was led into a nice private room and a very attractive 22 year old masseuse soon came in. I showered then had a 100 minute intense regular massage. Just when I thought nothing else would happen I asked about the bars on the ceiling (thinking maybe it for that red ropes thing). In her limited english she told me it was for walking on your back and that for $150 more I would get that and a full "massage" of my junk. I accepted and she went to work with oil on my balls and dick and everything. She then jumped up on the table and sat down between my legs and really went to work. Very intense from a super cute girl. She literally milked me and I had an intense ending. So good. After 3 months of looking I was super happy with this even though I overpaid. Of course the next time I am sure I can get the same without the walking on my back and maybe not even the VIP massage. Highly recommended.

I have also been talking to a colleague and he admitted that there are lots of BBS (he didn't call them that but) places in Xinglin. I suspect that they are on Xiamen island also but just not in the areas that I have been looking. Anyway, that's it so far will post more when it happens.

DoItUnderwater
11-10-10, 14:23
I hope you meant 300 RMB not $300! If she just said 300 it was quoted in RMB. For $300 she should be the hotest model in town!

Rob Raxcal
11-10-10, 15:47
Yes, $300.00 is the magic mord for an mo, which is pinyin for body pressing or body massage. For ML the papa will just use the universal 2-hand gesture or say ML in English. There are 4 other places that are a 5-10 minute walk from here, prices are 330, 368, 300 and 468.

Happy hunting!

Mr. Pink, thank you for your posts they have been most helpful. So when you say there are 4 other places from here, do you mean from the lady near Zhong San? Any more specific directions? Also do you think it is safe take her up on her offer? I am sure that she is not the one doing the massage (she in mid 40's) but many posts say to never go with "touts". Which I am not sure what a tout is. I assume some guys on the street trying to get you to go. So if she is a "mamasan" then I would suspect that it is semi-safe or legit. Would you agree?

Also still trying to get the nerve to go to Cara as I think that it would be great but the last time I was there it looked so dark and abandoned up top. How much was Cara? Anyway sorry for all the questions but be sure that I will post my experiences.

Thanks

Mister Pink
11-13-10, 20:42
A funny coincedence! I too was approached by a lady on Zhong Shan Lu when I was staying at the Millenia Hotel, we did long term at my hotel for 600. She was very persistent using her phone to bargain the price. She was maybe 30. There are many BBS near where you met 40 yo lady, she was maybe taking you there down one of the tiny side streets. My advice was regarding the sau na on Jiahe Lu near Paragon and LuShan Hotel. There are many close by if you walk towards MingFa shopping center. I have never seen touts in Xiamen, only men who guard door of sauna or women who stand in door of BBS. I have heard of tout warnings in larger cities like Shanghai.

Men on street only hand out cards for escorts.

I agree she was the mama, it is safe in Xiamen, they like to keep tourists happy and feeling safe. I have gone with mamas many times in taxi to competing saunas near by.

Cara maybe closed, many were prior to October 1st Holiday. They always open again. Cara is 300 for FS massage. Best to go when it is dark. Girls are sleeping during the day.

Mr. Pink, thank you for your posts they have been most helpful. So when you say there are 4 other places from here, do you mean from the lady near Zhong San? Any more specific directions? Also do you think it is safe take her up on her offer? I am sure that she is not the one doing the massage (she in mid 40's) but many posts say to never go with "touts". Which I am not sure what a tout is. I assume some guys on the street trying to get you to go. So if she is a "mamasan" then I would suspect that it is semi-safe or legit. Would you agree?

Also still trying to get the nerve to go to Cara as I think that it would be great but the last time I was there it looked so dark and abandoned up top. How much was Cara? Anyway sorry for all the questions but be sure that I will post my experiences.

Thanks

Mister Pink
11-13-10, 20:46
No one in Xiamen quotes USD$.A girl may ask for one or 5 dollar bill as a gift so always carry a few US bills with you.

I hope you meant 300 RMB not $300! If she just said 300 it was quoted in RMB. For $300 she should be the hotest model in town!

Rob Raxcal
11-14-10, 12:54
No one in Xiamen quotes USD$.A girl may ask for one or 5 dollar bill as a gift so always carry a few US bills with you.Yes, of course this was meant to mean 300 RMB. So I stumbled upon 3 or 4 'massage' places today while taking a random tiny alley to get some noodles. These places had no pink lights (it was daytime so.) or barber looking anything but there were some worn out looking girls trying to get me to come in for massage. Probably 3 or 4 places within a 100 meters of each other off Zhong Shan Lu somewhere. I think that I will continue to look elsewhere as these girls from what I saw where not too attractive but it is nice know. I have kept an eye out and also believe that I saw a place in Xinglin also.

Mister Pink I am still hoping to find a good sauna but can't seem to find one. Eveything is in Chinese characters but I am sure that I will eventually. Especially hope that I can find Cara (provided it is open) as this seems to be a good place. Is Mingfa shopping center the same as Carrefor? If so then I know that and also know LuShan Hotel. Any more specific directions to a sauna there would be awesome. I really owe you.

As soon as my credit card removes the block on my card I will subscribe and maybe we can PM.

On a side note, have booked tickets to Bangkok and Bali for Christmas holiday so looking forward to that too.

Cheers!

Mister Pink
11-16-10, 13:12
What is closer, Ferry terminal or Cara sauna? The BBS girls are not the best but very cheap, 150-200. Try Hongdu Park Hotel sauna and LuShan Hotel sauna. Walking towards Mingfa (Carrefour) from LuShan try sauna right before HomeInn Hotel. At LuShan hotel cross road to Paragon and continue walking down road on left you will find many sauna. Keeping walking across lake. Once you pass over lake two saunas on left and on on right. Explore this area well. Try Souja (Bokent) for excellent 2 hour regular massage. Learn the characters for an mo and sau na. Have fun and explore. Hotel door man are an excellent source of advice when looking for special massage. Try taking card from man on street and get to know one papa well, he will only send you new good young girls who speak english if you become regular. :-) buy a BESTA pocket translator.

Yes, of course this was meant to mean 300 RMB. So I stumbled upon 3 or 4 'massage' places today while taking a random tiny alley to get some noodles. These places had no pink lights (it was daytime so.) or barber looking anything but there were some worn out looking girls trying to get me to come in for massage. Probably 3 or 4 places within a 100 meters of each other off Zhong Shan Lu somewhere. I think that I will continue to look elsewhere as these girls from what I saw where not too attractive but it is nice know. I have kept an eye out and also believe that I saw a place in Xinglin also.

Mister Pink I am still hoping to find a good sauna but can't seem to find one. Eveything is in Chinese characters but I am sure that I will eventually. Especially hope that I can find Cara (provided it is open) as this seems to be a good place. Is Mingfa shopping center the same as Carrefor? If so then I know that and also know LuShan Hotel. Any more specific directions to a sauna there would be awesome. I really owe you.

As soon as my credit card removes the block on my card I will subscribe and maybe we can PM.

On a side note, have booked tickets to Bangkok and Bali for Christmas holiday so looking forward to that too.

Cheers!

CycloneDubai
12-05-10, 17:14
Guys,

Will be in Sheraton xiamen starting tomorrow, any recommendation or contact?

By reading below reports, it seems to be dead?

Mister Pink
12-08-10, 05:28
You are correct. PM me for details, I will help you. Next time stay at Paragon or Best Western (has Chinese name now) , it is closer to what you want.

Guys,

Will be in Sheraton xiamen starting tomorrow, any recommendation or contact?

By reading below reports, it seems to be dead?

Francislim
01-20-11, 05:04
I will be at Xiamen after the new year for a business trip. Can anyone advise where to stay with plenty of SW?

Mister Pink
01-26-11, 00:19
I will be at Xiamen after the new year for a business trip. Can anyone advise where to stay with plenty of SW?I can tell you how to find a good massage, search google places or map for "xiamen sang na" you will never run out of places to "have a look". SW used to hang out in large groups round Sheraton and traffic circles, but that made popo hunting for chicken way too easy. Now they roost alone and can be found on corners and near bridges when all are sleeping soundly.

Wira Wan
01-26-11, 04:27
You are correct. PM me for details, I will help you. Next time stay at Paragon or Best Western (has Chinese name now) , it is closer to what you want.Mister Pink, other than Crowne Plaza Hotel (Paragon) and Jingmin Central Hotel (formally Best Western) , how about Millennium Harbourview? Any active activity happenning there?

Thanks

Mister Pink
01-27-11, 13:06
Mister Pink, other than Crowne Plaza Hotel (Paragon) and Jingmin Central Hotel (formally Best Western) , how about Millennium Harbourview? Any active activity happenning there?

ThanksNo, not really.

There is sauna on-site, the prices are too high to consider. Walk to Zhongshan Lu and Ferry Terminal and wait for a SW to approach you. From hotel turn right and go up hill (take a taxi) in residential area on right there are 3 saunas where you can take a look to see what services are on offer. There are hotels closer to Ferry with better action and SW near by.

Rob Raxcal
01-27-11, 13:18
I have walked around Zhongshan many times and finally stumbled across some possible places for action. I have never really been around there past 9 or so at night so I don't know what happens late. Also have never been approached by SW but maybe it was too early. However, if you walk down Zhongshan pedestrian street heading towards ferry take a right (walking) at the hotel on the corner. Keep walking about 200 yards and just before the big bus stop (lots of buses will pull over into a "bus station". Just before this, take a right down this little alley right next to some kind of food stand thing. This alley and the one perpendicular to it at the end there are several places where girls are obviously looking for action. So far I didn't see any real good looking one but I guess you never know. Haven't tried it yet so don't know. But have seen them several times and even before sunset. Let me know if it works out for you, I am curious too.

Wira Wan
01-28-11, 05:28
I have walked around Zhongshan many times and finally stumbled across some possible places for action. I have never really been around there past 9 or so at night so I don't know what happens late. Also have never been approached by SW but maybe it was too early. However, if you walk down Zhongshan pedestrian street heading towards ferry take a right (walking) at the hotel on the corner. Keep walking about 200 yards and just before the big bus stop (lots of buses will pull over into a "bus station". Just before this, take a right down this little alley right next to some kind of food stand thing. This alley and the one perpendicular to it at the end there are several places where girls are obviously looking for action. So far I didn't see any real good looking one but I guess you never know. Haven't tried it yet so don't know. But have seen them several times and even before sunset. Let me know if it works out for you, I am curious too.Thanks Mister Pink & Rob for your kind info. Look like Zhongshan street is the "HOT"area, will surely check it out.

Mister Pink
02-01-11, 05:18
I have walked around Zhongshan many times and finally stumbled across some possible places for action. I have never really been around there past 9 or so at night so I don't know what happens late. Also have never been approached by SW but maybe it was too early. However, if you walk down Zhongshan pedestrian street heading towards ferry take a right (walking) at the hotel on the corner. Keep walking about 200 yards and just before the big bus stop (lots of buses will pull over into a "bus station". Just before this, take a right down this little alley right next to some kind of food stand thing. This alley and the one perpendicular to it at the end there are several places where girls are obviously looking for action. So far I didn't see any real good looking one but I guess you never know. Haven't tried it yet so don't know. But have seen them several times and even before sunset. Let me know if it works out for you, I am curious too.I will try in the coming weeks and let you know what I find, thanks! Valentines Day is a kissing contest along Zhongshan Lu that must be checked out.

Martin Mystere
02-07-11, 17:12
I need Massage Parlour adress in Xiamen.

Francislim
02-14-11, 06:29
Thanks Mister Pink & Rob for your kind info. Look like Zhongshan street is the "HOT"area, will surely check it out.Any excitment around the Lu Jian Road area?

Autumn Lover
03-04-11, 13:55
I will be in Xiamen over Easter with the wife. Can anybody recommend an upscale hotel that has a sauna offering extras, in order that I can book rooms?

Alternatively, an upmarket hotel with suitable massage places or saunas nearby.

Thanks for any help.

AL

Mister Pink
04-17-11, 15:46
No upscale hotel has a sauna that offers extra's, the only extra is about 800 rmb over price of a typical massage. Stay at the Paragon Crown Plaza Hotel and try all the saunas you can find in the area. Ask the taxi driver, they know all the best places. Invest in an electronic translator or download an application to your phone for translating (if you can).

I will be in Xiamen over Easter with the wife. Can anybody recommend an upscale hotel that has a sauna offering extras, in order that I can book rooms?

Alternatively, an upmarket hotel with suitable massage places or saunas nearby.

Thanks for any help.

AL

Mister Pink
04-17-11, 15:52
Yes, all you can handle! I was just there today. Girls can be a bit aggressive so do not carry valuables or more than 500 rmb as they may try to pull it from your pockets. Bring protection, the condoms here are too small and may fall off, break or become painful when you shoot (all of the above can happen often). Walk around the small roads lined with shops, they will find you. It can be a bit intimidating but it is very safe. You have more to worry about from all the live poultry and the diseases they can carry. Good luck.

Any excitment around the Lu Jian Road area?

Mister Pink
04-17-11, 15:56
Massage places are everywhere, I can walk to maybe 20 in a 1 mile radius. Ask the taxi driver or parking lot guards, use a phone with Chinese dictionary and ask for "an mo" body press massage. Try all hotels, ask the door man, avoid the big name hotels, you will be ripped off and not happy.

I need Massage Parlour adress in Xiamen.

Mister Pink
04-17-11, 15:58
Walking this area during the day can be a challenge, I do not recommend night walking, there are no lights and no one to help if you are in trouble.

I will try in the coming weeks and let you know what I find, thanks! Valentines Day is a kissing contest along Zhongshan Lu that must be checked out.

Dazza Ar
04-21-11, 05:18
Yes, all you can handle! I was just there today. Girls can be a bit aggressive so do not carry valuables or more than 500 rmb as they may try to pull it from your pockets. Bring protection, the condoms here are too small and may fall off, break or become painful when you shoot (all of the above can happen often). Walk around the small roads lined with shops, they will find you. It can be a bit intimidating but it is very safe. You have more to worry about from all the live poultry and the diseases they can carry. Good luck.Hi Mister Pink,

The Lu Jian Road you are refering to, is that road that runs pass the ferry termial where the boats take you out to Gulangyu? I'm a regular traveller to Xiamen. On my first trip there I found a great sauna just down the road from the Sofital Hotel (now Pan Pacific). Second trip it had closed down and to this date I haven't been able to find a replacement. I have read your earlier posts and even tried a couple of your suggestions up around the Crown Plaza, without luck, but I always end up getting the over priced and boring girls from the guys handing out the cards or the massage within the hotel which is even worst.

If this is the road (Lu Jian) I have walked it many times and have never been approached yet. Do you have any suggestion as to which section or times might be better then others?

I plan to try down around the bus stop street that you suggested?

I will let you know how it goes, but if you have an more information that might assist it would be appreciated.

Cheers.

D.

Mister Pink
04-25-11, 04:05
Follow the signs to the WC.

Hi Mister Pink,

The Lu Jian Road you are refering to, is that road that runs pass the ferry termial where the boats take you out to Gulangyu? I'm a regular traveller to Xiamen. On my first trip there I found a great sauna just down the road from the Sofital Hotel (now Pan Pacific). Second trip it had closed down and to this date I haven't been able to find a replacement. I have read your earlier posts and even tried a couple of your suggestions up around the Crown Plaza, without luck, but I always end up getting the over priced and boring girls from the guys handing out the cards or the massage within the hotel which is even worst.

If this is the road (Lu Jian) I have walked it many times and have never been approached yet. Do you have any suggestion as to which section or times might be better then others?

I plan to try down around the bus stop street that you suggested?

I will let you know how it goes, but if you have an more information that might assist it would be appreciated.

Cheers.

D.

StinkyFeet
05-26-11, 05:58
Is it worth it? Or should I just stick with dong guan?

Mister Pink
05-26-11, 06:24
DG or CP is your best bet. Xiamen is college town and mainland tourist destination, so the scene is a bit subdued when compared to DG, CP or Macau.

Is it worth it? Or should I just stick with dong guan?

Watson29
05-31-11, 18:08
DG or CP is your best bet. Xiamen is college town and mainland tourist destination, so the scene is a bit subdued when compared to DG, CP or Macau.Unfortunately I erased the list of clubs in my mobile phone. I asked taxi driver and he gave me a couple of places with extra services in Xiamen. Standard rule : ask taxi cab driver, and they know everything.

Doley91
06-15-11, 15:52
I will be in Xiamen for the first time in 3 weeks. I am staying in the Pan Pacific hotel. Would someone be kind enough to provide info as to where to go to get FS Sauna. Also is the Pan Pacific GF?

How far is this Cara Sauna? And is the 3rd floor in the Yeo Hwa Hotel (Mandarin Hotel) still a good sauna? How far is the Mandarin Hotel from the Pan Pacific. Are there working girls near my hotel?

Thanks guys.

I will be sure to report back upon my return.

Mister Pink
06-15-11, 18:53
Take taxi east on Hubin North Road 10 minutes then find BBS on left side of road.

Follow signs to public WC north of Zhongshan Lu to find HA, women are aggressive so be ready for action and do not carry valuables or excess cash.

I think Cara is closed but you can find FS at many nearby saunas across from Paragon Hotel and behind LuShan Hotel.

Try a massage at LuShan Hotel.

Pan Pacific lobby layout will determine if GF. Keeping a low profile is always best. Hotel just east of train station offers massage and FS.

For fun I walk into every hotel and ask if they have massage, I find many new sources this way.

Asking taxi driver is not good, he will take you far away to some place where he gets freebies for referral.

I will be in Xiamen for the first time in 3 weeks. I am staying in the Pan Pacific hotel. Would someone be kind enough to provide info as to where to go to get FS Sauna. Also is the Pan Pacific GF?

How far is this Cara Sauna? And is the 3rd floor in the Yeo Hwa Hotel (Mandarin Hotel) still a good sauna? How far is the Mandarin Hotel from the Pan Pacific. Are there working girls near my hotel?

Thanks guys.

I will be sure to report back upon my return.

Mister Pink
06-15-11, 19:08
Mandarin Hotel is maybe 15 minutes by taxi but there are dozens of hotels walking distance from you to explore and ask for massagee.

Do not pay over 400 for FS. 300 to 350 is rate for laowai for 90 minute FS with soapy bed massagee. For different taste go to Noah's goblet and get KTV girl for 5000 to 10000! All prices are in rmb of course. You can negotiate to 2000 but be ready for some pouting and sad singing. I had model quality from tibet over night for 2100, she had tiny waist and huge bolt-ons. Pops were unlimited, she stayed all night and all morning and wore a businees suit to breakfast with me at the Sheraton.

Take taxi east on Hubin North Road 10 minutes then find BBS on left side of road.

Follow signs to public WC north of Zhongshan Lu to find HA, women are aggressive so be ready for action and do not carry valuables or excess cash.

I think Cara is closed but you can find FS at many nearby saunas across from Paragon Hotel and behind LuShan Hotel.

Try a massage at LuShan Hotel.

Pan Pacific lobby layout will determine if GF. Keeping a low profile is always best. Hotel just east of train station offers massage and FS.

For fun I walk into every hotel and ask if they have massage, I find many new sources this way.

Asking taxi driver is not good, he will take you far away to some place where he gets freebies for referral.

Atapchee
06-22-11, 07:35
What is closer, Ferry terminal or Cara sauna? The BBS girls are not the best but very cheap, 150-200. Try Hongdu Park Hotel sauna and LuShan Hotel sauna. Walking towards Mingfa (Carrefour) from LuShan try sauna right before HomeInn Hotel. At LuShan hotel cross road to Paragon and continue walking down road on left you will find many sauna. Keeping walking across lake. Once you pass over lake two saunas on left and on on right. Explore this area well. Try Souja (Bokent) for excellent 2 hour regular massage. Learn the characters for an mo and sau na. Have fun and explore. Hotel door man are an excellent source of advice when looking for special massage. Try taking card from man on street and get to know one papa well, he will only send you new good young girls who speak english if you become regular. :-) buy a BESTA pocket translator.I went to the Lushan and got a sauna package for 198 rmb. Do you ask for something else to get full service?

Mister Pink
06-22-11, 10:41
No FS at LS Hotel only HE which is very nice in clean VIP room with a friendly girl.

You can get FS from many saunas for 300 to 350 only 5 minutes from LS Hotel, so easy to find.

60 minute 80 rmb HE can be had at several massage BBS behind LS Hotel but I do not recommend, massage is horrible and girls wear many barriers to Roman hands and they always push 190 rmb special which is never as promised. BOLO for man with massage cards, the massage is NG. No good.

You can get 90 minute massage, steam, hot tub, free meal and FS across street by 18 year old "student" for only 338 rmb.

Mr P.

I went to the Lushan and got a sauna package for 198 rmb. Do you ask for something else to get full service?

Atapchee
06-22-11, 11:45
AT the Lushan, they had nice sauna facilities and a friendly masseuse. She did alot of teasng and a HE. All in all, not bad for 198rmb plus a tip for the HE.

Afterward, I scouted the neighborhood. I could not find the sauna across from the Home Inn. I also walked the street next to the Paragon mall toward the river, on the left side. Nothing I saw appeared to be a sauna. There were a row of retail shops and restaurants but nothing that appeared to be a sauna entrance.

Mr. Pink, tomorrow night are you up to show me around?

No FS at LS Hotel only HE which is very nice in clean VIP room with a friendly girl.

You can get FS from many saunas for 300 to 350 only 5 minutes from LS Hotel, so easy to find.

60 minute 80 rmb HE can be had at several massage BBS behind LS Hotel but I do not recommend, massage is horrible and girls wear many barriers to Roman hands and they always push 190 rmb special which is never as promised. BOLO for man with massage cards, the massage is NG. No good.

You can get 90 minute massage, steam, hot tub, free meal and FS across street by 18 year old "student" for only 338 rmb.

Mr P.

Mister Pink
06-22-11, 12:14
Walk behind LS Hotel to find 3 FS sauna. Ask security guards at bldg entrance, parking lots or man at convienence store. My phone has Chinese dictionary, I show them characters for body massage "an mo". They know what I am looking for. Next to Hi Hotel is FS sauna (luggage store is next to it) Sauna next to Paragon is closed. I am in USA, me and xiao didi are taking a break, haha!

AT the Lushan, they had nice sauna facilities and a friendly masseuse. She did alot of teasng and a HE. All in all, not bad for 198rmb plus a tip for the HE.

Afterward, I scouted the neighborhood. I could not find the sauna across from the Home Inn. I also walked the street next to the Paragon mall toward the river, on the left side. Nothing I saw appeared to be a sauna. There were a row of retail shops and restaurants but nothing that appeared to be a sauna entrance.

Mr. Pink, tomorrow night are you up to show me around?

Atapchee
06-22-11, 23:09
Mister Pink.

Thanks for the advice. I have a few more questions.

When ordering a girl from one of those business cards, how much can I expect to pay? Do you think they are worth it?

Where can I find fake DVDs? Or fakes shopping? It seems like there is none relative to Shanghai.

On Zhongshan Lu are there streetwalkers during the day or only at night? How much should I expect to pay?

Thanks.

Atapchee.

Walk behind LS Hotel to find 3 FS sauna. Ask security guards at bldg entrance, parking lots or man at convienence store. My phone has Chinese dictionary, I show them characters for body massage "an mo". They know what I am looking for. Next to Hi Hotel is FS sauna (luggage store is next to it) Sauna next to Paragon is closed. I am in USA, me and xiao didi are taking a break, haha!

Wonderer
06-28-11, 14:10
About one week ago, I visited Xiamen once again. Before, I never had the time to explore the opportunities. But this time, I followed the information in this forum and. Was mostly disappointed.

There are still a number of saunas / massage places near the Paragon / Crowne Plaza / Carrefour / Home Inn / Lushan area. However, many of them are closed (even though the add still is outside.) , or don't offer any extras. In particular, the one next to the Home Inn and next to the suitcase store (not "storage" as one earlier report mentioned.) is also closed.

Lushan Hotel Sauna does not offer any extras.

I only found one place, where I could get what I was looking for. There are probably more, but I did not have more time for investigation. I was not very impressed, by the place I found, and it was too expensive.

If any fellow senior member (with a reasonable number of reports with some useful content.) is interested, please PM me.

Wonderer

Fitz1971
06-30-11, 04:06
Hotel sauna FS is available. 600, 700, 800, 900 RMB options. 600 is for inexperienced. 900 is for a trainer.

Mister Pink
07-06-11, 11:56
Thanks for sharing! As the prices are double the going rate how was the service and quality of girls? Were the rooms clean? I would pay extra for high quality and a safer experience. Where is this hotel? Can the girls come to your room? Thanks in advance!

Hotel sauna FS is available. 600, 700, 800, 900 RMB options. 600 is for inexperienced. 900 is for a trainer.

Mister Pink
07-06-11, 12:09
Thanks for sharing. Yes MPs in Xiamen come and go like the wind. And yes finding new places does take some time and much patience, as always YMMV. Asking a taxi driver is always an option. I can say in 3 years I have never been denied FS when I want it (2-3 times weekly). Walking and checking every place with lights on is often required. How was the service, time, cost and tipping? I know tipping in China is not required but I often tip 50-100. Often the girl makes an effort to ensure I do not tip on return visits. I have mentioned there is no FS in LuShan hotel. Walking up to most places is a little intimitading. Most often the lights are off and business looks closed. If you see a man hiding in the darkness and guarding the door ask him if he knows where to find massaggee. Happy hunting!

About one week ago, I visited Xiamen once again. Before, I never had the time to explore the opportunities. But this time, I followed the information in this forum and. Was mostly disappointed.

There are still a number of saunas / massage places near the Paragon / Crowne Plaza / Carrefour / Home Inn / Lushan area. However, many of them are closed (even though the add still is outside.) , or don't offer any extras. In particular, the one next to the Home Inn and next to the suitcase store (not "storage" as one earlier report mentioned.) is also closed.

Lushan Hotel Sauna does not offer any extras.

I only found one place, where I could get what I was looking for. There are probably more, but I did not have more time for investigation. I was not very impressed, by the place I found, and it was too expensive.

If any fellow senior member (with a reasonable number of reports with some useful content.) is interested, please PM me.

Wonderer

Mister Pink
07-06-11, 12:15
One more thing. Finding FS during daylight is not easy. Most girls are sleeping. Most MPs do not open until 9 or 10pm. BBS do not open until 11pm. Best bet for daylight service is HA north east of the ferry terminal. Those BBS in HA close after dark.

Mister Pink
07-06-11, 12:31
So sorry for late reply. For business card girls the rates can vary. Best to find mamma and negotiate directly. Price for tourist is often quoted double. Biz card girls often work out of small BBS with roll-up door shut but small door is open for the curious and bold walk-ups. Do not contact on-line provider, their rates are absurd! Expect to pay 400/600/800 for QOS and age. 400 is 1 hour mechanical svc from a pro. 600 is student and 800 is model. These rates can vary +-200 yuan. Tip well and get her # if she is good for after hours fun.

Fake? Haha in China EVERYTHING is fake! Including Heinekin, Qingtao and Coors lite beer. Find what is real is the challenge. Spelling and grammar errors on packaging is a good clue you have a fake. Also if price is extremely low vs competition.

I avoid ferry terminal area and ZSL at night. I have read the BBS are closed at night. HA is not safe in the day so going at night is not an option. Locals pay for 150-200 for rushed service. If you push and are a regular I think.

Laowei can get FS for 200-250.

Mister Pink.

Thanks for the advice. I have a few more questions.

When ordering a girl from one of those business cards, how much can I expect to pay? Do you think they are worth it?

Where can I find fake DVDs? Or fakes shopping? It seems like there is none relative to Shanghai.

On Zhongshan Lu are there streetwalkers during the day or only at night? How much should I expect to pay?

Thanks.

Atapchee.

White Dragon
07-06-11, 13:57
. I do not recommend, massage is horrible and girls wear many barriers to Roman hands. BOLO for man with massage cards, the massage is NG. No good.

Mr P.Hahaha not only are you funny but offer sage advice. Good post.

Mister Pink
07-06-11, 18:50
Trainer? Is that the Mama trainer or a new girl in training? One time near Rha-me-da hotel, (Chung sheng jiu dian) BBS I pulled a trainee (new girl 1st time) and the Mama trainer was a freebie! If you looked up tight in wikipedia this girl would be pictured, OMG is all I can say. The Mama had skills upon skills, I would have paid for both. I tipped both well. The Mama was so excited (about how well and tight the trainee was and how much she would earn) she ran out the room with no shoes on! Both returned laughing hysterically. The best was her training the girl on fine points of BBBJ as I stood in the doorway with my clothes still on, yes, it was that amazing. Xianglu Grand Hotel is 1500 rooms, half the size of Xiamen! I think everything under the sun can be had in a place that size, this is one of largest hotels in Asia. I always thought it was a government building based on size. It is a bit off the beaten path in Huli.

Rob Raxcal
08-25-11, 14:08
Haven't posted in a while but I have found out some interesting new things. I have been dating a local girl who lives near Huli and while waiting for her (she was at the local hospital getting an IV because she felt tired. Go figure) Anyway, as this was around 11 at night I stumbled on a massage place where the guys told me it was anmo and then made the finger in the hole sign. I couldn't visit then but they gave me a VIP card for later. I will try to scan and add when I can. Also on several other taxi trips to my girls, the taxi drivers asked me if I was going for anmo so I am assuming that the Huli area has many possibilities. Good luck.

John Gua
09-11-11, 02:49
I would be up in Xiamen this coming Sunday. Would be staying in the Sheraton. Can anyone recommend me some good massage parlor and nice drinking holes? Thanks.

Blackjai
10-11-11, 04:25
Hi guys,

I have comb thru some of the excellent reports, but I couldn't find anything that are close to the Pan Pacific Hotel Xiamen, does anyone know of any BBS, Sauna or anything near there?

Thanks

Dazza Ar
10-11-11, 12:45
Hi guys,

I have comb thru some of the excellent reports, but I couldn't find anything that are close to the Pan Pacific Hotel Xiamen, does anyone know of any BBS, Sauna or anything near there?

ThanksHi Blackjai,

Good luck around the Pan Pacific, I have spend many an hour looking around the area. The best you might do is from the guys handing out the business cards at the front of the hotel, but they are quoting around 800 RMB. (I really have not had a good one yet)

You can get a nice massage in your room from the in-house spa and they will do extras but very expensive. Good luck, if you find something please let us know, I'm back there in three weeks.

Dazza

Blackjai
10-13-11, 18:45
I have just been there tonight to their Spa at G1, it seems legit and there's no sauna so I left after talking to the manager for a while. The manager claimed that this is a spa nit a sauna, and they are aiming for the higher class customers.

Blackjai
10-13-11, 18:56
Hi Blackjai,

Good luck around the Pan Pacific, I have spend many an hour looking around the area. The best you might do is from the guys handing out the business cards at the front of the hotel, but they are quoting around 800 RMB. (I really have not had a good one yet)

You can get a nice massage in your room from the in-house spa and they will do extras but very expensive. Good luck, if you find something please let us know, I'm back there in three weeks.

DazzaHi Dazza,

I took your advice and call one those number on the cards, I think since I can speak mandarin the guy told me the price was 580 and 680 depends on the grade of girls, but in the end I rejected him because I actually wanted a sauna experience rather than just a fk, he later on SMS me saying he can arrange a girl for 500, I ignored the message, and then he called me asking if 400 was ok? And he'll arrange a really nice one for me (yeh right!). Anyway I rejected him again and he gave up, so I guess the next time you call, you should try offering 400 instead of 800.

The Tanuki
11-06-11, 03:09
After looking through the threads here, I figured Zhongshan Lu might be the best prospect last night. While it's a fun place to go walk around, and while there were some really hot babes around (non-WG) , there was zilch for SW's. Tried one last little alley before leaving, and 3 older gals hissed at me. Settled with the least bad of the 3, for 200 as I just wanted to get a pop and head out to watch football at a pub. This was the sleaziest fuck I've done since Subic Bay in the 80's. The building was falling apart and the stairs nearly broke a couple times. But what the hell, a little adventure is good, right? Anyhow, she didn't smell and didn't mind a thumb in her ass while I pounded from behind. She wanted an extra 100 because I took awhile but I politely declined and that ended the discussion. In and out and found a taxi driver's buddy to take me up to the laowai bars off Hulin Beilu. Only missed the first 15 minutes of the Man Utd match!

Folks around the pubs there were notably friendly. Wish I had time to get to know them more, as that would seem to be a better route to some ladies. Back at my hotel around 1:15 and this stunning Chinese woman (in an extremely short and tight skirt) was walking across the lobby. For that time of night and all, coming from one tower to the other, she got my curiosity going. Said Nihao but she replied but was evidently not happy about something and did not want to talk. Damn, that would've been good. Sigh.

The Tankuki

Sonic1347
11-15-11, 13:02
Hey, Seems like there hasnt been an update for Xiamen for a while.

First time posting sooo. Ya.

First night that I was there, I went to ZhongShan Lu to check it out a bit but like mentioned before, no WG but ALOT of people shopping (weekend)

I ate a bit there and then went to Hu Bin Bei Lu, there was around 4-5 pubs there for foreigners. I think there was 2-3 walking around the few bars but not 100% sure.

I wanted to check things out a bit more so after a few beers I went back to Jing Hua Hotel. On that street there is 2 really big clubs for younger generations. I went with a Caucasian friend and he was stared at and they weren't very welcoming. Butttt there are ALOT of really hot non WGs there, there was a few WGs that quoted insane prices even for model quality.

Friend got bored after awhile so we hopped in a taxi. He told the taxi he wanted xia jie and off we went.

We went to a sauna near Fang hu lu. 6 hao, thats just an estimate though. Its up an small street on the side. I think there are quite few around there. When we went in, my friend took the lead and asked the front guy. He quoted 568 for 1 hour. 1 shot. I just replied in Chinese, are you shitting me, do we look that stupid. Then he dropped the price down to 400 RMB, he was like thats as low as they can go with a laowai in the group. Dunno if an ABC can get any lower by himself? Anyways we took paid 400 RMB for 2 shots instead of 1 and 1 hour.

I got number 13 who was pretty good. I asked for a tall girl and she was around 5'8. Long legs and pretty good looking face. Flat though probably A or small B. Started off with Soap Bath and then with CBJ. Was only willing to do FS in missionary, cowboy and doggy. After the first shot, the second took a lonngg time since it kinda sucks with a condom and was a bit drunk. Around 40 min in, she offered to do BBJ to finish it.

My friend got number 9, he said it was pretty good. Girl was a bit shorter but a lot bigger bust.

The next night I had to take clients out so we hopped in a taxi to Hu Bin Bei Lu for a few drinks then off to "532" which is a host club I guess? Its kinda like KTV scene. Room was 1600RMB (minimum drinking cost) we went over though. Girls were 200RMB for whole night but they didn't do much more than talk / play games and let some groping go on. Place is huge though, ALOT of girls and all 8-10 quality. Take out was available but expensive. I think there was from 1000RMB-1800 RMB from our group of girls. This is for all night until 10 am I think, at least mine was.

Member #4358
11-26-11, 03:20
Where did the Xiamen street scene which used to be centered around the Xiamen Sheraton (Gold color building) go?

I have some found memories of it from 3-4 years ago! I used to be able to step out of the Sheraton later in the evening and make a big walking lap around the area seeing difficult small groups of ladies in the shadows, and then a large group in one particular area. I know the police were clamping down for some time. Did this scene ever reappear anywhere else?

I found a few good ladies over the years. Making some pickups as late as 6AM. It seemed the scene did not fully disappear until sunrise.

I have an upcoming trip to Xiamen and my hotel choice is always dictated by where the action is. I haven't found any in Xiamen during my last 2 visits.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 06:40
2 years ago police opened a small station there and staged a nightly show of force until the ladies finally got the message. Cross the main street (the pedestrian overpass) and walk up and down Xiahe Lu and side streets after 11:00, they will find you.

Your best bet is find a good full-service sauna or call one of the business cards.

Where did the Xiamen street scene which used to be centered around the Xiamen Sheraton (Gold color building) go?

I have some found memories of it from 3-4 years ago! I used to be able to step out of the Sheraton later in the evening and make a big walking lap around the area seeing difficult small groups of ladies in the shadows, and then a large group in one particular area. I know the police were clamping down for some time. Did this scene ever reappear anywhere else?

I found a few good ladies over the years. Making some pickups as late as 6AM. It seemed the scene did not fully disappear until sunrise.

I have an upcoming trip to Xiamen and my hotel choice is always dictated by where the action is. I haven't found any in Xiamen during my last 2 visits.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 06:45
Currently girls from the top 3 KTVs in XMN are quoting 2000 to start, some tell me they get 5000. 10, 000 per night! Crazy, I will stick with BBS for 200/300 or sauna for350/400.

Hey, Seems like there hasnt been an update for Xiamen for a while.

First time posting sooo. Ya.

First night that I was there, I went to ZhongShan Lu to check it out a bit but like mentioned before, no WG but ALOT of people shopping (weekend)

I ate a bit there and then went to Hu Bin Bei Lu, there was around 4-5 pubs there for foreigners. I think there was 2-3 walking around the few bars but not 100% sure.

I wanted to check things out a bit more so after a few beers I went back to Jing Hua Hotel. On that street there is 2 really big clubs for younger generations. I went with a Caucasian friend and he was stared at and they weren't very welcoming. Butttt there are ALOT of really hot non WGs there, there was a few WGs that quoted insane prices even for model quality.

Friend got bored after awhile so we hopped in a taxi. He told the taxi he wanted xia jie and off we went.

We went to a sauna near Fang hu lu. 6 hao, thats just an estimate though. Its up an small street on the side. I think there are quite few around there. When we went in, my friend took the lead and asked the front guy. He quoted 568 for 1 hour. 1 shot. I just replied in Chinese, are you shitting me, do we look that stupid. Then he dropped the price down to 400 RMB, he was like thats as low as they can go with a laowai in the group. Dunno if an ABC can get any lower by himself? Anyways we took paid 400 RMB for 2 shots instead of 1 and 1 hour.

I got number 13 who was pretty good. I asked for a tall girl and she was around 5'8. Long legs and pretty good looking face. Flat though probably A or small B. Started off with Soap Bath and then with CBJ. Was only willing to do FS in missionary, cowboy and doggy. After the first shot, the second took a lonngg time since it kinda sucks with a condom and was a bit drunk. Around 40 min in, she offered to do BBJ to finish it.

My friend got number 9, he said it was pretty good. Girl was a bit shorter but a lot bigger bust.

The next night I had to take clients out so we hopped in a taxi to Hu Bin Bei Lu for a few drinks then off to "532" which is a host club I guess? Its kinda like KTV scene. Room was 1600RMB (minimum drinking cost) we went over though. Girls were 200RMB for whole night but they didn't do much more than talk / play games and let some groping go on. Place is huge though, ALOT of girls and all 8-10 quality. Take out was available but expensive. I think there was from 1000RMB-1800 RMB from our group of girls. This is for all night until 10 am I think, at least mine was.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 06:57
Currently I can find only 2 saunas open that offer FS near MingFa. 3 years ago I had 12 to choose from. For a while others would open when others shut but now finding FS in XMN has become more of a challenge. My local BBS Mama tells me the police have been cracking down hard, no more roaming the streets to pull in passers-by. I was walking the small roads around ZS Lu yesterday, I had at least 5 WG approach me. This is currently your best bet for day time action. Have fun & play safe!

Yesterday I visited a sauna near MingFa shopping center, I paid 350 for 1 hour with a local girl who was in her early 20's, tipped 50, service not so good, soapy bath but No BJ or AR, she seemed new, shy & timid, and was so very tight! She had fine natural B / C cups. I am sure things will get better with my next visit but there are better options in walking distance for my precious RMB so I will pass.

Mister Pink
12-11-11, 07:07
I have been quoted 300/500/800 for ladies from the cards based on age and quality. The service for 300 or 400 will be very mechanical and quick, no shower, no

Massagee, no GFE, no BJ, so keep trying until you find the right girl then hook up with her privately.

Hi Dazza,

I took your advice and call one those number on the cards, I think since I can speak mandarin the guy told me the price was 580 and 680 depends on the grade of girls, but in the end I rejected him because I actually wanted a sauna experience rather than just a fk, he later on SMS me saying he can arrange a girl for 500, I ignored the message, and then he called me asking if 400 was ok? And he'll arrange a really nice one for me (yeh right!). Anyway I rejected him again and he gave up, so I guess the next time you call, you should try offering 400 instead of 800.

Sky Ryder
01-27-12, 10:24
I am coming to Xiamen for the first time tomorrow, and will be in town for a couple of days. I know the timing isn't the best, but was not my choosing. It seems a business opportunity my make this a semi-permanent move.

I have read the last year to 18 mths worth of posts to get an idea of where / how one might receive some special attention from an attractive lady, but can't really get a clear picture of what / where / ease of access these service might be in Xiamen. Anyone who might like to share a little local knowledge, even if by PM, I would be most appreciative.

TIA.

Sky

Mister Pink
01-27-12, 13:15
I sent you a PM, happy new year!

I am coming to Xiamen for the first time tomorrow, and will be in town for a couple of days. I know the timing isn't the best, but was not my choosing. It seems a business opportunity my make this a semi-permanent move.

I have read the last year to 18 mths worth of posts to get an idea of where / how one might receive some special attention from an attractive lady, but can't really get a clear picture of what / where / ease of access these service might be in Xiamen. Anyone who might like to share a little local knowledge, even if by PM, I would be most appreciative.

TIA.

Sky

Jamesd77
02-19-12, 16:34
I'm in Xiamen for a while and also not sure what the scene is like here. I've looked around online, including this site, but can't seem to find anything too specific. If anyone can provide some useful info. On where to find action and current prices, I'd greatly appreciate it.

HappyGil55
03-11-12, 08:59
I'm in Xiamen for a while and also not sure what the scene is like here. I've looked around online, including this site, but can't seem to find anything too specific. If anyone can provide some useful info. On where to find action and current prices, I'd greatly appreciate it.I would also appreciate the hot infomation.

Analogue
03-12-12, 02:42
Well, not really Xiamen town, but about 45 minutes away in Shuitou at the Eastern Five Continents hotel, the Sauna / spa does offer services. Not fantastic and the girls were only 5/6. I don't know the damage, as I was taken there by a client and didn't glance at the menu board.

Analogue
03-15-12, 00:31
The damage at the sauna I mentioned below was 498 Rmb. In addition, if you're staying at that place, girls do call and come up to the room. Charges for that were 360 RMB. The girls coming up to the room were prettier than the girls in the sauna but services of either were just mediocre.

Sky Ryder
04-04-12, 11:00
Well, I guess it had to happen. I will be moving from CP to Xiamen next week. Now, I know I can never replicate what fun there is in CP, but I am also sure there are some "diamonds" in Xiamen to enjoy on an occasional basis.

Here is my request, if anyone would care to share some info about where one could get a nice oil massage with extras, or a decent sauna experience, I would be grateful. Also, where is the most likely area to find WG's / FL's.

I understand that maybe this info is somewhat sensitive, you may respond with a PM if you wish and I promise to write a report. Or not as you desire.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sky

Mister Pink
04-19-12, 02:30
Your timing is perfect! I will be there next week to give you some "direction" if needed. There are some diamonds in the rough but it does require some work and grabbing their phone number as saunas and girls come and go like the wind in the city by the sea.

The best regular sauna for me is Souja Health Club, there are 3 in XMN, a 2 hour thai style massage with oil and back walking is 188. 208 RMB.

There is one area that you will always find WG, it was at the Sheraton but they moved on, across the main street and south about 2 miles.

Well, I guess it had to happen. I will be moving from CP to Xiamen next week. Now, I know I can never replicate what fun there is in CP, but I am also sure there are some "diamonds" in Xiamen to enjoy on an occasional basis.

Here is my request, if anyone would care to share some info about where one could get a nice oil massage with extras, or a decent sauna experience, I would be grateful. Also, where is the most likely area to find WG's / FL's.

I understand that maybe this info is somewhat sensitive, you may respond with a PM if you wish and I promise to write a report. Or not as you desire.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sky

Mister Pink
04-19-12, 02:39
Current rates in Xiamen.

200 ST Alley BBS quickie.

200-300 SW.

300 BBS girl back to hotel.

350-400 sauna 90 minutes.

600 for 2.

800-1000 KTV ST.

2000. 10, 000! KTV LT.

The business card numbers have 3 rates, service is quick and mechanical.

WG 300-400.

Student 400-600.

Model 600-800.

Good luck & stay safe!

DirtDevil
04-21-12, 09:20
Hi All.

I got to go to Xiamen next week and don't know where I can find any fun as described below.

I was in Xiamen already many times but I couldn't find any place for some fun. Of course I know some bars and discos but this isn't what I am looking for.

I would appreciate it if somebody could recommend some good places or show me around.

SeekPoppers
05-01-12, 05:20
Hi All,

I'll be travelling from the US next week to Xiamen City, Fujian Province. Does anyone know where I can buy poppers in Xiamen? Are there any sex shops in Xiamen? Gay sex shops, gay bars, gay saunas that may sell gay sex stuff? Poppers are mainly used by the gay community.

Thanks in advance!

Mister Pink
05-01-12, 22:22
There are Sex Toyz shops EVERYWHERE in Xiamen! Gay sex (and deviant hetero sex) is illegal in China, you can be arrested and held in jail so be very careful. Poppers are considered a drug and are therefore very illegal IMHO. Your best bet for gay activity is Hong Kong or Shanghai. So everything you seek is very underground for Chinese,

Good luck. Regarding gay bars and saunas I am not gay so I have no clue.

Hi All,

I'll be travelling from the US next week to Xiamen City, Fujian Province. Does anyone know where I can buy poppers in Xiamen? Are there any sex shops in Xiamen? Gay sex shops, gay bars, gay saunas that may sell gay sex stuff? Poppers are mainly used by the gay community.

Thanks in advance!

Rob Raxcal
05-31-12, 11:52
Went for a massage last week at Orchid massage in Marco Polo. Just a regular oil massage at 300 rmb no HE. Massage was not even that great and like all Marco Polo things way overpriced. Looking for a good massage with a HE. Any addresses would be great!

On another note, have seen a fair amount of SW around lundu and zhong shan lately. Around 10 or 11 at nite. Haven't tried any yet.

Thanks

OmerBlack
08-20-12, 11:17
All I will visit China next month & like to know is there are any arabic night clups in there? Also is there are girls like annal sex?

Also can you give me some night clups that I can find arabic girls in?

Thank you

OmerBlack
08-20-12, 11:39
I was reading past articls, can you give me these cards for model girls in xiamen? Thank you v much,

Can I take one of them for a full night in my hotel? As I had booked in international conference center hotel?

Thanks in advance

OmerBlack
08-25-12, 13:07
Hello am I here alone?

Hello any reply?

Any body?

Where is every body?

Some one reply my below 2 questions please.

OmerBlack
08-27-12, 12:46
Anybody?

I need info any assistance place!

Sky Ryder
08-27-12, 18:10
All I will visit China next month & like to know is there are any arabic night clups in there? Also is there are girls like annal sex?

Also can you give me some night clups that I can find arabic girls in?

Thank youLot of questions for someone with only 5 posts, but to answer your questions. I don't know of ANYWHERE in Xiamen that you can find a large number of arabic ladies, and if there are such places, I doubt there are that many Arabic "working ladies" in Xiamen. The cards you asked about are given out by guys on the streets around many of the hotels where they know foreigners stay. I can assure that they are not difficult to find, will they stay the night? I am sure that if you pay them a pretty sum they will happily sleep in your bed, but I suspect that you will be disappointed in the service you receive.

Things are pretty quiet here, available but quiet and I am reluctant to pass out hard earned contacts to those that don't have much of a track record on the board. You are free to send me a SMS, but I probably won't publish the numbers in the public area.

I will tell you that there is an upscale KTV called "Neptune's Cup" that has a large number of very pretty girls, and you don't have to have a private KTV room to have them sit with you. I don't know what the "go home" prices are, but I am pretty sure they aren't cheap.

There are some massage places around the Paragon Hotel area, that I expect you can get something more than just a massage, but it is hit or miss.

When you get here, post your own stories and I suspect others will help out as well.

Sky Ryder
08-27-12, 18:12
Hello am I here alone?

Hello any reply?

Any body?

Where is every body?

Some one reply my below 2 questions please.P. S.

Demanding a reply is probably not the best way to get one here.

Equine
09-01-12, 12:51
P. S. Demanding a reply is probably not the best way to get one here.Hey heys Sky Ryder! Speaking of demanding a reply, I haven't heard from you in a long time. Sent you a PM as well. How is Xiamen?

I'll be making a trip to Xiamen. Initially in my PM it was dated 14-16 Sept, but now it's delayed till prob 26th October. Will you be around?

OmerBlack
09-03-12, 14:45
By the way can you tell me if international conference hotel is a girl friendly hotel, or they will make a problem if I will call a girl to come up?

For my question for place where I can find arab, is there a place where you can find them there?

Thank you again.

I will reach there on 15th Sep.

Lot of questions for someone with only 5 posts, but to answer your questions. I don't know of ANYWHERE in Xiamen that you can find a large number of arabic ladies, and if there are such places, I doubt there are that many Arabic "working ladies" in Xiamen. The cards you asked about are given out by guys on the streets around many of the hotels where they know foreigners stay. I can assure that they are not difficult to find, will they stay the night? I am sure that if you pay them a pretty sum they will happily sleep in your bed, but I suspect that you will be disappointed in the service you receive.

Things are pretty quiet here, available but quiet and I am reluctant to pass out hard earned contacts to those that don't have much of a track record on the board. You are free to send me a SMS, but I probably won't publish the numbers in the public area.

I will tell you that there is an upscale KTV called "Neptune's Cup" that has a large number of very pretty girls, and you don't have to have a private KTV room to have them sit with you. I don't know what the "go home" prices are, but I am pretty sure they aren't cheap.

There are some massage places around the Paragon Hotel area, that I expect you can get something more than just a massage, but it is hit or miss.

When you get here, post your own stories and I suspect others will help out as well.

Anataka00
09-24-12, 16:28
Hello all,

Staying at Xiamen City Hotel for the week.

Was wondering if there were any HE massage places that I could walk to or take a cab to.

Been here for about 3 days now and had no luck trying to find a decent place.

Help a brother out.

Anataka00
09-24-12, 16:34
Hey Skey Ryder,

I was wondering if there were any HE massage places that is near Xiamen City Hotel.

I just got here for a conference but haven't had any luck with exploring LOL.

Would appreciate any sort of guidance!

Thanks bro

Lot of questions for someone with only 5 posts, but to answer your questions. I don't know of ANYWHERE in Xiamen that you can find a large number of arabic ladies, and if there are such places, I doubt there are that many Arabic "working ladies" in Xiamen. The cards you asked about are given out by guys on the streets around many of the hotels where they know foreigners stay. I can assure that they are not difficult to find, will they stay the night? I am sure that if you pay them a pretty sum they will happily sleep in your bed, but I suspect that you will be disappointed in the service you receive.

The Bund
10-04-12, 08:07
Hi all,

New to the site and read many earlier postings with keen interest. One question reminds though, is there any bars / clubs (anything but KTVs) where there is a good choices of WGs (vs SWs on streets) that is reasonably decent and save you from walking up and down to search? Don't mind paying more, say 2, 000 plus for a fulll night. Am staying at the new Westin, anywhere around there that is interesting?

Thanks a lot for help and would surely report for the benefit others if experience anything good (or even bad).

Old South
10-05-12, 14:09
Hi all,

New to the site and read many earlier postings with keen interest. One question reminds though, is there any bars / clubs (anything but KTVs) where there is a good choices of WGs (vs SWs on streets) that is reasonably decent and save you from walking up and down to search? Don't mind paying more, say 2, 000 plus for a fulll night. Am staying at the new Westin, anywhere around there that is interesting?

Thanks a lot for help and would surely report for the benefit others if experience anything good (or even bad).I was staying at the Westin, not sure if it is new or not. I am not aware of easy pick up in any fashion in any major Chinese cities these days. Most Chinese WGs hide inside KTVs now, so only in cities like SH, BJ there are foreign WGs in bars. If you find any such place in Xiamen, I would be very interested to know.

The Westin is sort of isolated and far away from downtown, but it is next to a big shopping complex so at least you will find a lot eating places that are easily accesible. The people there are nice too, I left a jacket in a restaurent on my last day during lunch and when I went back at dinner time, they still had it for me. They asked me to identify my jacket, like how much cash did I have, I had no clue, but I remember my cellphone which was in one of the pocket, so they gave me back the jacket and told me I had 1028 yuan in various pockets, kind of cute, huh. I would assume situation like this would not happen in many other cities in China.

OS

Jeffrey Jones
10-13-12, 13:00
Hi Guys,

I know this is probably a bad time to ask but I am stuck in a Hotel in Xiamen Seaside Hotel with absolutely nothing to do and I am bored to the MAX ! Any suggestions?

Thanks

Rob Raxcal
10-20-12, 11:15
Not sure exactly what the deal is with these places as I was with my girlfriend but I saw some BBS looking places near Jingmin Hotel. I suggest getting a taxi to there and just walk around.

AddictedTozgnh
10-26-12, 05:37
I was staying at the Westin, not sure if it is new or not. I am not aware of easy pick up in any fashion in any major Chinese cities these days. Most Chinese WGs hide inside KTVs now, so only in cities like SH, BJ there are foreign WGs in bars. If you find any such place in Xiamen, I would be very interested to know.

The Westin is sort of isolated and far away from downtown, but it is next to a big shopping complex so at least you will find a lot eating places that are easily accesible. The people there are nice too, I left a jacket in a restaurent on my last day during lunch and when I went back at dinner time, they still had it for me. They asked me to identify my jacket, like how much cash did I have, I had no clue, but I remember my cellphone which was in one of the pocket, so they gave me back the jacket and told me I had 1028 yuan in various pockets, kind of cute, huh. I would assume situation like this would not happen in many other cities in China.

OSI'm going to be in Xiamen next week, and from the sound of things on this thread it's going to be quite difficult to find any quality SN or incall. Anyone have any promissing suggestions of anything in the districts or perhaps farther away like Fuzhou? I'll be doing the usual recon around the areas already suggested and in areas around my hotel. Let why'all know what I find. Hopefully it's better than what's avail in the capital this month.

Business Class
12-31-12, 03:12
I figured now that the political chsnge-of-power has been completed, things may be going back to normal? The question is what normal is for Xiamen. I'm in town for a while, and from what I've read in this and other forums is that Xiamen used to be a decent place, but has since gone down the tubes.

Does anyone have any updates? I'll try WeChat when I get there, and visit some of the old haunts I've seen in the forums (ZS, Huli, etc). Any new intel or general update in the state of Xiamen would be helpful. I'm open to anything, but usually not a fan of KTVs. Let me know if you need intel on other places I've posted if you need an assist in those markets.

BC

Ace Gallant
01-04-13, 04:18
I figured now that the political chsnge-of-power has been completed, things may be going back to normal? The question is what normal is for Xiamen. I'm in town for a while, and from what I've read in this and other forums is that Xiamen used to be a decent place, but has since gone down the tubes.

Does anyone have any updates? I'll try WeChat when I get there, and visit some of the old haunts I've seen in the forums (ZS, Huli, etc). Any new intel or general update in the state of Xiamen would be helpful. I'm open to anything, but usually not a fan of KTVs. Let me know if you need intel on other places I've posted if you need an assist in those markets.

BCIt's not over yet. The Xiamen Senator Xi Jing Ping had been promoted and will be the next Premier. So I would see that he would start cleaning up the whole place and keep it clean for at least until he is in full power.

I was just in Xiamen for the New Year Holidays, all Saunas in Huli and Shi Ming districts are shutdown, and even some RTVs that offer take out are closed too. Those facilities further away from the city center are still operating but under cover. They would turn off all their light at their frontage. I did found about 3 saunas in the Huli District that are operating under heavy cover. They only except regulars customers that will call the mummy before arrival.

I had contacted Sky ryder, the local expert, who had given me couple of good advices. However due to busy holidays schedules, I wasn't able to hit on those suggestd places. I just went straight into those saunas that I was familiar with (Huli District). For bar actions, I hitted on several bars in Huli District. Bar 1801 was one of the best hit with lots of juicy girls. But if you are a non-Chinese foreigner, it is difficult for you to "Convince" any of them to go out with you. If you are a Chinese foriegner, you have to prove to them that you are not a local and not a cop in order to bed one of them. If you are a local. No way! Unless you can show them you have lots of cash and drive a nice sports car like a Posh. There are also freelancer outside the bar after 12am but again the same rules above applies. The girls will not approach you, you have to make eye contact. There are several bars in the same area with very much the same situation. I am a Chinese foreigner and had managed to 'Convince' and beded a nice girl who claimed that she is a student at the Xiamen U and is working at 1801 part time to earn her school fees.

Looks like it will take them some time before the action will be back.

Enjoy!

AG

Business Class
01-05-13, 09:32
Looks like it will take them some time before the action will be back.

Enjoy!

AGThanks for the intel. I look Chinese, but can't speak the language, so I guess me options are limited. I'll check out Huli and see if I have any luck.

Best,

BC

JohnnyGolfr
02-02-13, 01:09
Will be staying downtown, so looking for opportunities around Paragon mall area.

Would appreciate any help for a fellow monger!

Bruno1234
02-27-13, 17:19
Dear All,

From all the thread in this forum, I could not get a lot of information, but still I found it fun to read and I think I can bring some more precise information. Firstly, I am only interesting in HE massage, and I am not doing anything else, so sorry that I could not help much the one looking for more actions.

Contrary to most of the people in this forum, I don't think that posting any address will imply any police control of the venue. As easy as it might look, I found the place I am about to report by using the baidu ditu app (the Chinese google map). So my thinking is, why police should try so hard to find those non legit massage joint by reading english thread from this forum while they could simply do as I did : looking on the Chinese website baidu. Plus, it is obviously everywhere in the streets that you could read some massage or sauna signs.

I don't think my report will anyhow harm the venue, but on the contrary, I beleive it could bring more business to them, which can only make them running better.

Let's start now :

Address : Huli area, Hua Chang Lu 186 hao / Xing Hu Lu. Look for a hotel at the corner of the 2 streets. The massage joint is in the hotel building, but they have 2 different entrances.

Joint name : Hai Zhi Lin.

Options : 80 minutes HE Massage for 170 RMB or Sex for around 400 RMB.

Cleanliness : Correct.

Beauty of the girls : Not beautiful, but not ugly either.

As mentioned above, I am only doing HE Massage, so I let free anyother member to report about the 400 RMB option.

The girl I had (number 186) was from Hubei. I often found the girls from Hubei not the most attractive, but often to be the one putting the most efforts in their job. Anyway, the program starts with a shower in a big bathroom with a water bed. Then it follows with some powder massage. The girl was using her legs, which was quite good. Then, a short breast massage. Turn over, powder massage again and finish with the HE. Last step is shower again. The whole session only last 50 minutes but I thought it was enough. Although she didn't make the session last 80 minutes, I was very satisfied as during the whole session, she did everything good.

I recommend this place and this HE massage option because I find it a good value for money spent. I used to go in another place nearby that cancelled this option since I guess not enough people were choosing it.

The people are nice, and were all smiling when I came in / out. The girl didn't ask for any tip. They stick to the initial deal, which I really appreciate. I like package including HE and hate having to negotiate with the girl in the middle of the massage.

Don't forget to use baidu ditu app and look for an mo or sang na (massage / sauna). You will find tons of option. Xiamen is not dead.

Ace Gallant
03-08-13, 07:54
Dear All,

From all the thread in this forum, I could not get a lot of information, but still I found it fun to read and I think I can bring some more precise information. Firstly, I am only interesting in HE massage, and I am not doing anything else, so sorry that I could not help much the one looking for more actions.

Contrary to most of the people in this forum, I don't think that posting any address will imply any police control of the venue. As easy as it might look, I found the place I am about to report by using the baidu ditu app (the Chinese google map). So my thinking is, why police should try so hard to find those non legit massage joint by reading english thread from this forum while they could simply do as I did : looking on the Chinese website baidu. Plus, it is obviously everywhere in the streets that you could read some massage or sauna signs.

I don't think my report will anyhow harm the venue, but on the contrary, I beleive it could bring more business to them, which can only make them running better.First of all, Thanks for your informative post.

However I don't think you are here in China or the forum long enough to understand or seen what had happened before. Let me tell you a few things that I found out which are also IMHO.

1) There are many Chinese advertising these service, like you said. True. All it takes is for anyone who read Chinese to find those places.

2) The police knows all these places : true.

3) it is alright for their own people Chinese citizen to go to these places.

4) it is not alright for foreigners to go to these places. Or even knows about these places.

5) it is not alright for people outside China to know that China have all these places.

Why do you think so often websites hosted outside China are blocked so very often?

Why do you think CP was on raid last Sept after their Premier visited HK and saw some idiot, advertised on HK magazine on their sexy massage in DG?

Why do you think that years ago when I was posting a lot on ISG only to find that a few days after I or other members posted address of saunas, those saunas got shutdown?

Well. No offense on you but I am just stating the facts on what happened.

Lastly, remember the big party at Maggie's in Beijing? There was a big invitation on this board on the exact date. And so the police were waiting at the front door when our dear members walked out of Maggie's with their "dates". Thanks but Maggie's is shutdown or dead.

One China basic: Don't attack the pride of the Chinese.

Enjoy!

DesPierre
03-30-13, 21:51
Hi All,

I will be in Xiamen next week, visiting a few suppliers. I have read a lot of comments over the last couple of years. Enought to prompt me to be a regular member.

Any way, After HK LED expo, flying to Xiamen. Any suggestions will be helpful. I don't speak cantonese / mandarin. Just Aussie LOL. But some hints on hangouts would be great.

Ace Gallant
03-31-13, 07:23
Hi All,

I will be in Xiamen next week, visiting a few suppliers. I have read a lot of comments over the last couple of years. Enought to prompt me to be a regular member.

Any way, After HK LED expo, flying to Xiamen. Any suggestions will be helpful. I don't speak cantonese / mandarin. Just Aussie LOL. But some hints on hangouts would be great.You have to join as a paying member in order to have your private messaging activated before we can contact you. We cannot post emails address or address of locations on the board for security reasons.

Many a time when addresses are posted on the board, the place get shutdown very quickly.

Enjoy!

AG

Blu8096
04-26-13, 20:17
Hello all,

Heading to Xiamen soon and have never been there. I have posted some good info on the Philippines and some on Germany.

Hoping to have a good time for a night or two in Xiamen. I read a bunch of postings but nothing sounds great. I like to use date in Asia but there are maybe a handful of girls listed there.

An anyone recommend a site the girls use in Xiamen? A place to make some connections and arrange some hookups?

It would be appreciated and I will of course post what happens and some good pics if I can.

Ace Gallant
04-27-13, 13:09
Hello all,

Heading to Xiamen soon and have never been there. I have posted some good info on the Philippines and some on Germany.

Hoping to have a good time for a night or two in Xiamen. I read a bunch of postings but nothing sounds great. I like to use date in Asia but there are maybe a handful of girls listed there.

An anyone recommend a site the girls use in Xiamen? A place to make some connections and arrange some hookups?

It would be appreciated and I will of course post what happens and some good pics if I can.Sure, please PM me.

Enjoy!

AG

TaipeiD
09-03-13, 08:15
Hi,

I'm heading Xiamen this weekend with my adventurous bisexual Taiwanese wife and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for service providers that may be bisexual. I know this is hard in China but, I have had good luck in the past. If you want to check out my adventures I have posts in both the AC and Cebu sections. Please PM me. Language is not an issue for us.

Thanks,

D

TaipeiD
09-08-13, 11:54
Nice place little action. Well Shanghai next weekend!

Ace Gallant
09-09-13, 01:54
Nice place little action. Well Shanghai next weekend!Sorry to miss your PM last week as I was traveling. All actions had gone underground, had sent you some locations in your PM for your reference in case of future trip.

Enjoy!

AG

Rgb007
10-02-13, 14:07
Sorry to miss your PM last week as I was traveling. All actions had gone underground, had sent you some locations in your PM for your reference in case of future trip.

Enjoy!

AGHi Ace Gallant,

I travel to Xiamen for several years now and I found some places in the past, but many seems shutdown. Been there last week and found that the old Vicotaria Business Club still extists (new Chinese name) but only offer HE.

Half November I'm in Xiamen again for 3 weeks and I hope you can provide me some good places with addresses. I have read also many times about the Red Rope Massages, but as far as I can tell that is now only to be found in Shanghai.

Anyway hope you have time to drop a quick line, thanks!

Regards R.

StinkyFeet
10-03-13, 11:11
I have read also many times about the Red Rope Massages, but as far as I can tell that is now only to be found in Shanghai.Nope, you can still find outside of shanghai, its uncommon but possible. One of the possible reasons for the decline is due to the rish it carries to the girl during the performance. I had it done in Foshan, jinjiang, and Wuxi and I thought it was only interesting. One time in my life is enough and I asked for the most experienced red rope girl each time. Hope this helps. You can normally tell if the place has this service (you have to ask for it) when there are metal bars on the mirrored ceiling

All For Bb
10-05-13, 22:50
Hi AG,

I will be in Xiamen in two weeks. Can you PM me some good place with address to go. It seems not many now. Is "Shun Xin" still open for this business?

I remember. 2008-2009 is the best time, it is everywhere then, and price is cheaper, about 300RMB for 1. 5 hours. My last visit in summer, only few place still open. 450 RMB for 1 hour. Miss old time.

Thanks,

All4bb.

Sorry to miss your PM last week as I was traveling. All actions had gone underground, had sent you some locations in your PM for your reference in case of future trip.

Enjoy!

AG

GMan75
02-13-14, 15:38
Hello all!

I just came to Xiamen and I will be here 3 weeks. I was here last time 2008 and things are changed a lot! Does anyone have any good addresses, what I should try?

JimmyXXX
05-29-14, 08:17

Enjoy!

AGHi AG,

Can you PM me some of these locations, quite new to Xiamen.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ace Gallant
05-30-14, 13:20
As I had said in my post, I will only Send information Via PM (Private Mail) this is for the security of the forum and all the members.

As what Jackson said, if you don't know what is PM, please read the information stated in the link.

Enjoy!

AG.

Hi AG,

Can you PM me some of these locations, quite new to Xiamen.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ixcee
05-31-14, 13:23
I will be in Xiamen soon can you help me with some FS adresses maybe bathouse too?

Thanks,

Ixcee

As I had said in my post, I will only Send information Via PM (Private Mail) this is for the security of the forum and all the members.

As what Jackson said, if you don't know what is PM, please read the information stated in the link.

Enjoy!

AG.

StinkyFeet
06-02-14, 03:47
Went to a big hotel. 5 auna is on running on the down low. Difficult to get in actually. If you do find this hotel. Look for the really hot manager and as her for her cell and contact her. They will not discuss anything outside of the business. And the problem is if you ask, they will deny and escort you out. But, if you contact them through the telephone, they will escort you right inside with out saying anything. Quality if the girls are 5-6's price is too high IMO, 900-1200 90 minutes. I got horrible service YMMV (CBJ, CG, MS, bitching, delaying, than Massage). Hardware is so so. No water bed. I went there 10 years ago, service was bad and expensive 10 years ago. So at least nothing changed regarding that. Haha. Should have went to jinjiang instead.

Also, I notice a lot of KTV's with girls.

For 1200 you can get one of the managers who is a easy 8, delicious spanish body on her, big tits, big butt, a little chubby, baggable face. The other manager who is a 9. 5 stunner but is just a manager.

Ace Gallant
06-03-14, 03:04
I will be in Xiamen soon can you help me with some FS adresses maybe bathouse too?

Thanks,

IxceeAs I had said in my post, I will only Send information Via PM (Private Mail) this is for the security of the forum and all the members.

Enjoy!

AG.

Steven Jones
06-05-14, 15:25
Hi Ace.

I was looking to send you a PM but your inbox is full:

I'll try again soon.

SJ.

Ace Gallant
06-10-14, 06:16
Hi Ace.

I was looking to send you a PM but your inbox is full:

I'll try again soon.

SJ.Sorry, I am always traveling nowadays, I get tons of mails everyday and my moderator of my Account and forum had quit last year.

It's fixed for now till it get filled up again! So try again.

Enjoy!

AG.

Steven Jones
06-14-14, 18:08
Sorry, I am always traveling nowadays, I get tons of mails everyday and my moderator of my Account and forum had quit last year.

It's fixed for now till it get filled up again! So try again.

Enjoy!

AG.No probs, I'll drop you a PM now.

SJ.

FreebieFan
06-30-14, 02:35
Had a recent long weekend trip with many of my company colleagues. They are all Chinese, I'm not.

Were all sat together having a beer on Friday night and I start to get wechat messages from ladies I don't know, all offering massage.

All prices were starting at rmb 700 but some were ok to go down to rmb 500.

I had them send me photos (what they said were real photos, who knows) .

Showed them all to my Chinese friends who were instantly jealous as to why the white boy would get 17 wechat invites from hotties, and they had none.

Funny moment.

Had a girl I know from Fuzhou come visit me for the night so didn't really need the wechat ladies but there are plenty out there.

Got to love todays technology!

Ace Gallant
06-30-14, 05:52
Had a recent long weekend trip with many of my company colleagues. They are all Chinese, I'm not.

Were all sat together having a beer on Friday night and I start to get wechat messages from ladies I don't know, all offering massage.

All prices were starting at rmb 700 but some were ok to go down to rmb 500.

I had them send me photos (what they said were real photos, who knows) .

Showed them all to my Chinese friends who were instantly jealous as to why the white boy would get 17 wechat invites from hotties, and they had none.

Funny moment.

Had a girl I know from Fuzhou come visit me for the night so didn't really need the wechat ladies but there are plenty out there.

Got to love todays technology!700 & even 500 is a bit pricy for a massage. 500 sounds closer to a FS massage. Well since you are from out of town, they will slap you with the Laowai surcharge, so make sure you get the FS with the 500 you spent.

BTW: once anywhere on your Wechat indicates you are a foreigner, you get lots of invites.

Enjoy!

AG.

Oh one more tip, there are lots of touts along Zhongshan shopping street, DO NOT FOLLOW OR USE THEIR SERVICE!

HateOhlu
07-07-14, 03:05
Hi,

I'm going to Xiamen next week. Can anyone introduce a nice KTV with some escort to book?

Many thanks

Ace Gallant
07-07-14, 14:47
Hi,

I'm going to Xiamen next week. Can anyone introduce a nice KTV with some escort to book?

Many thanksWTFF.

Enjoy!

AG.

RogerG13
09-17-14, 06:24
Hi all,

Am new to Xiamen and would appreciate any one with current knowledge or recommendations to PM me the 411. I've tried PM'ing Ace but looks like his inbox is full now.

Thanks guys!

Roger

Ace Gallant
09-18-14, 15:47
Dear Regular members who never or seldom post, Do Not Bother to PM me. Not been paranoid but with all these crackdowns, how would I to know if you are just one of the spy, authorities looking for information just to shutdown what's left of our playground?

Starting sharing and earn your credits before anyone is willing to share back with you.

Enjoy!

AG.

BTW: I am not Xiamen based so don't even post here asking about what are the best dates to visit Xiamen.

Don7788
12-17-15, 03:12
Hello,

I am visiting Xiamen now. Any one care to offer advice on a good place to go here in Xiamen.

Thanks!

JimmyXXX
08-12-16, 06:28
Hi,

Haven't seen any report here for a long time, but will be in town soon. Is anything still going on in Xiamen? Mainly looking for good massage places.

Thanks.

Terry Babb
09-13-16, 21:46
Hey guys,

Have this wonderful thick dark skinned Caribbean girl that is presently on an extended trip to Xiamen, she is a full service provider and I can vouch for her goodness.

PM me or reply if you want me to put onto her. Can't say her prices since she been to China but I'm sure as with all things, it will be negotiable.

Hope can partake.

Peace!

Canyon11
09-25-16, 06:35
Hello,

An up comming trip in two weeks will bring me to Xiamen. I have not been to China for the last 6 years. So I only have simple question: is it possible to use ISG in a hotel via wifi, is there any risk involved regarding LE?

Cheers, C11.

TeenImAc
10-08-16, 06:28
Hi all,

Just relocated here to Xiamen and looking for friends and guidance on certain important matters. If any friends here are still in the area or would otherwise lend some advice, it'd be much appreciated.

I understand PM's are preferred / required here. If I could just trouble anyone who wouldn't mind receiving PM's from me to chime in here on the thread and let me know you've seen my post, I'll follow up with PM shortly thereafter.

Thanks so much!

Terry Babb
10-08-16, 16:11
Hi all,

Just relocated here to Xiamen and looking for friends and guidance on certain important matters. If any friends here are still in the area or would otherwise lend some advice, it'd be much appreciated.

I understand PM's are preferred / required here. If I could just trouble anyone who wouldn't mind receiving PM's from me to chime in here on the thread and let me know you've seen my post, I'll follow up with PM shortly thereafter.

Thanks so much!First thing. How old are you, and second thing, what kind of "friends" are you speaking of?

TeenImAc
10-08-16, 22:32
First thing. How old are you, and second thing, what kind of "friends" are you speaking of?Thank you kindly for the reply. Very happy to answer these questions. Sorry if any part of my posts don't follow expected etiquette on this forum. It's actually my first post ever of this sort.

Age is 42.

I've just moved to Xiamen and am looking for foreign friends as usual when I relocate to a new country (have done it I think 4 times previously). It's a process, and usually takes several weeks to find at least one dude to pal around with every couple of weeks or whatever. If such friends are not to be found by way of this forum, and it is in bad form to talk about here, I do apologize and will be most grateful for just having information on the primary topic dear to our hearts. That's my main reason for posting here. Not to make friends but rather to get a certain need met.

Thanks again.

Terry Babb
10-09-16, 14:40
Thank you kindly for the reply. Very happy to answer these questions. Sorry if any part of my posts don't follow expected etiquette on this forum. It's actually my first post ever of this sort.

Age is 42.

I've just moved to Xiamen and am looking for foreign friends as usual when I relocate to a new country (have done it I think 4 times previously). It's a process, and usually takes several weeks to find at least one dude to pal around with every couple of weeks or whatever. If such friends are not to be found by way of this forum, and it is in bad form to talk about here, I do apologize and will be most grateful for just having information on the primary topic dear to our hearts. That's my main reason for posting here. Not to make friends but rather to get a certain need met.

Thanks again.Hi,

Sorry about the question, but you just sound like a teenager that relocated. I hope that is a compliment. Well I do know they have massage spas. But just be careful with those, there have been some crackdowns.

Also if you can PM me I can give you the contacts for lady I know out there who is a student and she is thick black and Caribbean don't know if that is something that will fill your "need", at the very least she can give you some in site into the local scene from a "foreigners" perspective.

So if you can subscribe and contact me I will give you her contact info.

Let me know.

Ocean Explorer
10-17-16, 18:29
AG,

I'll be returning to Xiamen January 7 to 12.

Last time I was there in June 2006 I had some good experiences at a sauna place or spa above DJMix on Hubin Nan Lu about one block north of the Hongdu Hotel. See my posts. Does that still exist? Are there others that offer FS?

Is WeChat a good option?

I look forward to a good time.

Thanks for your advice.

Canyon11
11-03-16, 16:23
AG,

I'll be returning to Xiamen January 7 to 12.

Last time I was there in June 2006 I had some good experiences at a sauna place or spa above DJMix on Hubin Nan Lu about one block north of the Hongdu Hotel. See my posts. Does that still exist? Are there others that offer FS?

Is WeChat a good option?

I look forward to a good time.

Thanks for your advice.Hello Ocean Explorer.

I returned 2 weeks ago from Xiamen. I have tried for quied some time to hook up via wechat. Seems sike almost every girl is using a translating software to answer you. Some of them do not even reply if you answer in english. However some day I hooked up anyways with a girl. During wechat coversation her replies came promptly so I thought she actually speaks a little english. We agreed to 2 hours with multiple shots for 500, yes and I know this is kind of expensiv. During her ride to the hotel (C&the hotel, Huli District) her skills dropped signifigantly while we still chated.

Once she knocked at the door and entered the room she imediately asked for the money. Told her I will give her half now and at the end of the session the rest of the money. Uuups now no english any more. So I payed her infull.

After the first pop she got up and started dressing up and I thought what the f. K. Showed her the wechat conversation but no resonse. So started to take matters in my hand. Grabbed her handbag took out the 500 keept 300 for myself, stuffed 200 back and pressed her handbag quiet firmly towards her chest, opened the door and pushed her out. All this happened so fast she hardly could snap any air.

From ther on I started looking out for a SPA and found one called Sunshine (Huli district). No FS but actually a real good massege both times I went there. 335 Yuan includes shower, massage, shower again, BBBJ (with warm whater / ice cubes) and then showre again allin all 60 minutes.

So next time in June I will stick with SPAs.

Cheers C11.

Terry Babb
11-03-16, 16:31
Hey guys,

Have this wonderful thick dark skinned Caribbean girl that is presently on an extended trip to Xiamen, she is a full service provider and I can vouch for her goodness.

PM me or reply if you want me to put onto her. Can't say her prices since she been to China but I'm sure as with all things, it will be negotiable.

Hope can partake.

Peace!She is 200 us for a 2 hour session and 600 us overnight. Plus any travelling expenses. She says she is willing to travel to Shenzhen on weekends.

She speaks both Chinese and English (a little Spanish and French).

PM me for contact info.

Terry.

Don7788
11-11-16, 16:41
Hello,

I am visiting Xiamen next week. Can someone offer advice on a good spa or agency in Xiamen.

Thanks!

TheSaint999
04-01-17, 22:28
No much action in Xiamen, take a 2 hour train to Fuzhou and any Sauna there provides F. S for around 300 RMB.

Hello,

I am visiting Xiamen next week. Can someone offer advice on a good spa or agency in Xiamen.

Thanks!

Lost99
05-01-17, 00:10
Good evening gents!

I have a 20 HR stopover in Xiamen, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend some good Spa or Sauna reasonable distance from airport?

I don't mind if it is a true Spa with no extra services, just the type with a lounge, restaurant, massage, and hot tub facilities would be nice to relax and unwind until my connecting flight comes.

I have never been to Xiamen before, so have no ideas what to do on a quick layover.

Captain America
10-06-17, 06:39
Just read back for a couple of years but didn't see anything recent about a spa option. Don't care about FS as I will be tired from the plane on my layover, but would love some real massage with either a HJ or BJ. The spa described abck in 2016 in Huli district seems to fit the bill, but no detail and google can't find a sunshine Spa.

So, if anyone has a good tip to share with driections, I would appreciate it very much. Can reciporcate in California, Grmany or philipines.

Terry Babb
10-06-17, 13:52
Just read back for a couple of years but didn't see anything recent about a spa option. Don't care about FS as I will be tired from the plane on my layover, but would love some real massage with either a HJ or BJ. The spa described abck in 2016 in Huli district seems to fit the bill, but no detail and google can't find a sunshine Spa.

So, if anyone has a good tip to share with driections, I would appreciate it very much. Can reciporcate in California, Grmany or philipines.Posted this in Shenzen by accident yesterday, but that Caribbean Girl in Xiamen is still available, she can't host but she can come to you.

PM me if any one interested I have to get what means of contact she is using.

Canyon11
10-08-17, 06:39

So, if anyone has a good tip to share with driections, I would appreciate it very much. Can reciporcate in California, Grmany or philipines.Hello Catain America.

Not sure the name of the SPA was translated correctly to me, however I have a business card of the SPA and I can send you pictures from the front and backside if this is possible via PM. I will not post the pictures directly on the forum.

CuriousSal
01-10-18, 17:27
Hey guys,

Hope can partake.

Peace!Please send me details on how to contact her, thanks.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Dinku120
05-20-18, 20:22
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Xiamen next week and I will be staying there for 2 weeks. I've been to China before but never tried any action, so I have zero clue about how things work in Xiamen / China. Need help from fellow mongers, with contacts and is it possible for a room service.

Thanks in advance.

Ocean Explorer
10-10-18, 05:00
There has not been much news about Xiamen, so I had low expectations as the Sauna options I used previously seem to have closed. But here I report some encouragement. First make sure you have the WeChat app which is used for everything in China. Social communication, paying bills, everything.

I was here for about 7 nights. And on most of those nights I received friend requests. I did not have to find these with People Nearby. They found me.

I've had 11 so far. They start off with 'Hi' then quickly move to asking if I want 'service' or 'massage'. More than a massage is implied. I've asked a few, the most attractive, for the cost and they are all 600 or 700 yuan. The pictures may not be real so I am prepared to be realistic with face to face, but because these are their personal WeChat accounts, I think they are probably real. So far my work schedule has prevented hooking up, but I'm optimistic. Give it a try.

If you contact me I can pass on some of their WeChat IDs.

I also have had a blockbuster legitimate massage but that is not what people want to see on this site. And I couldn't tell you how to find it anyway.

Terry Babb
10-10-18, 15:17
Posted this in Shenzen by accident yesterday, but that Caribbean Girl in Xiamen is still available, she can't host but she can come to you.

PM me if any one interested I have to get what means of contact she is using.For you guys that been asking, thick dark Caribbean Girl is back in Xiamen.

I got chewed out by one of you as to her actual Size,(not my fault you didn't ask for a better pic) just so you know this is a big thick dark girl BBW style so if you don't like them like that, don't contact me for details.

Peace!

Sex God
10-14-18, 05:31
Any recommendations for best places to find pretty girls at about 100-150 yuan in Quanzhou?

Thanks in advance!

Teltel
10-15-18, 03:35
Any recommendations for best places to find pretty girls at about 100-150 yuan in Quanzhou?

Thanks in advance!Did you do a search, there are some posts about Quanzhou, add a zero to the end of your desired price and maybe you will get lucky.

Or you may find some cheap action around new building developments but certainly not young and pretty.

With 8 million people in the Quanzhou area you could search and let us all know with a report.

Teltel.

StinkyFeet
10-15-18, 09:54

Thanks in advance!When and where did you find pretty girls at 100-150 cny?

Sex God
10-15-18, 18:06
When and where did you find pretty girls at 100-150 cny?That was last year in China. Honestly there are still classic neighborhoods. Anything higher than 200 yuan for a BBBJ and FS with a gorgeus girl in the privacy of a hotel room in China is completely a scam!

If morons don't pay higher than 100 yuan everywhere, then the price will be 100 yuan everywhere.

And the town mentioned is not some remote inland city. Bet that a BBBJ and FS with pretty girls is 50 yuan somewhere rural.

Sex God
10-15-18, 18:11
Did you do a search, there are some posts about Quanzhou, add a zero to the end of your desired price and maybe you will get lucky.

Or you may find some cheap action around new building developments but certainly not young and pretty.

With 8 million people in the Quanzhou area you could search and let us all know with a report.

Teltel.Asking because a chinese man in Xiamen said he heard there are many classic fake barbershop style brothels in Quanzhou with pretCy girls for 100 or 150.

Sadly he doesn't know specific areas because it is seemingly common knowledge here, although he says he doesn't go to quanzhou.

Seems locals go to Quanzhou for the low price fun and Fuzhou for higher price spa fun.

Anybody here up for an adventure scouting Quanzhou to find the best location with the prettiest girls?

StinkyFeet
10-16-18, 05:02
I haven't heard of 50 yuan prices since 2012 and that was a local price for a fifteen minute quickie in third tier cities. 150 yuan prices I saw was last year and the girls were young but unattractive. Now they want 200 for 30 minutes. I was in jinjiang recently but only for two days and found it to be dry. Visited two KTV had girls but mammasan firmly said girls don't go out with the customers. Visited two spas but regulated to HJ or nude BJ. Girl quality at these establishments is dire compared to shenzhen. I think quanzhou international hotel might have sauna running on the down low as well as KTV with girls willing to go out with the customers but their prices will certainly be higher than 150.

That was last year in China. Honestly there are still classic neighborhoods. Anything higher than 200 yuan for a BBBJ and FS with a gorgeus girl in the privacy of a hotel room in China is completely a scam!

If morons don't pay higher than 100 yuan everywhere, then the price will be 100 yuan everywhere.

And the town mentioned is not some remote inland city. Bet that a BBBJ and FS with pretty girls is 50 yuan somewhere rural.

Teltel
10-17-18, 21:55
Asking because a chinese man in Xiamen said he heard there are many classic fake barbershop style brothels in Quanzhou with pretCy girls for 100 or 150.

Sadly he doesn't know specific areas because it is seemingly common knowledge here, although he says he doesn't go to quanzhou.

Seems locals go to Quanzhou for the low price fun and Fuzhou for higher price spa fun.

Anybody here up for an adventure scouting Quanzhou to find the best location with the prettiest girls?He may be referring to the price for Chinese males. Often the girls will try to add a 'foreigner' surcharge.

Your contact may have firm information or old information or even rumour or a guess.

Good luck if you get there and let us know how you go.

Teltel.

Sex God
10-19-18, 17:18
He may be referring to the price for Chinese males. Often the girls will try to add a 'foreigner' surcharge.

Your contact may have firm information or old information or even rumour or a guess.

Good luck if you get there and let us know how you go.

Teltel.Up for sharing the cab costs for the search?

Teltel
10-19-18, 21:34
Up for sharing the cab costs for the search?Cab costs?

Sex God
10-20-18, 06:49
Cab costs?Right. The cost of a cab to drive to Quanzhou and search for the pink girls barbershop areas.

OK?

Sex God
10-21-18, 12:54
So basically it seems most of the prettiest women (really f'ing rare women here among the low quality Chinese hordes) either are prostitutes or have a "BF" which is probably a sponsor.

If there is one thing I have been most reminded of in Xiamen, it is that paying some Chinese chick (that is almost definitely a freelance ho in some way anyway) to cut through the hassle of days or more of gaming (haven't gone to night clubs yet) is way f'ing wiser.

I wonder where the f do any White guys find these mythical non-transactional relationship beauties some talk about. A one night stand sure, but long term?

Is that Shanghai usually?

Yesterday a cute girl gazed at Me like she was seeing the sunrise for the first time and gave Me her wechat. Talked on Wechat. Said she has a "BF". Now silent. Wtf? The ROI in Xiamen has been so horrible thus far!

Salaryman
12-01-18, 03:09
Will be in Xiamen in 10 days. I heard the love scene is pretty much dead. Any interesting places recommended for some fun and action?

NickelWise
12-04-18, 03:45
Will be in Xiamen in 10 days. I heard the love scene is pretty much dead. Any interesting places recommended for some fun and action?I'm in Xiamen myself rn.

Details for a massage parlor: Su Gu Jiang Nan.

Behind department store near SM, 5th floor.

NickelWise
12-04-18, 03:55
Right. The cost of a cab to drive to Quanzhou and search for the pink girls barbershop areas.

OK?I will be in Quanzhou at the end of. The week. I have some old intel on a street where there are some corner girls. I'll report back if I find any action. Let me know if. You find any action.

PeterOng
12-07-18, 18:39
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PeterOng
12-08-18, 06:56
didn't know this forum does not support Chinese text. I had used Chinese text in attached jpg and doc for searching through map apps.

Quanzhou.

You can refer to attached file for the exact Chinese text so as to search maps.

Enjoy.

1. Behind yang dai he qing yang nan yuan 40-80 rmb quickie as at 2018 Sept. 18.

2. Good Luck Hotel Sauna along qing yang road 269 rmb for hand job as at 2018 Aug.

3. Quanzhou food alley 150 rmb quickie as at 2018 Sept. 10.

4. Xiamei barber shop along xing xian lu near to fu qiao xing xian lu cheng gong hospital rmb mouth job above barber shop, can order to hotel as at 2018 Aug.

5. Huiting Barber wen ling bei lu gate 130 rmb as at 2018 Aug.

6. yuan xia lu street walker 50 rmb as at 2018 Aug.

7. shui cai near the river 100 rmb as at 2018 May.

8. qiao tou qing meng bus station walk towards the river 100 rmb FJ, 150 rmb FJ MJ as at 2018 May.

9. besides East Park shui ji she qu near to the river 100 rmb as at 2018 Jun.

10. Cross section of jiang bin lu and cheng xi lu 150 rmb as at 2018 Apr.

11. Hong chang hotel along bao zhou lu dial 8329 300 mb FJ as at 2017 Jun.

12. Shi shi the lun cai is 60 km outside quanzhou city centre, lun feng lu small street 100 rmb as at 2018 May.

Salaryman
12-09-18, 03:15
I'm in Xiamen myself rn.

Details for a massage parlor: Su Gu Jiang Nan.

Behind department store near SM, 5th floor.Can you be more specific? What is SM?

Salaryman
12-14-18, 16:03
Can you be more specific? What is SM?How much is it and do they have full service?

Mamarrachoasd
01-07-19, 15:16
Hi all,

I am new in Xiamen.

Please would you mind to tell me where to find massage parlous with extra services, how to ask for them and what is their normal prices?

Thanks, a lot.

M.

Teltel
01-07-19, 21:41
Hi all,

I am new in Xiamen.

Please would you mind to tell me where to find massage parlous with extra services, how to ask for them and what is their normal prices?

Thanks, a lot.

M.You are post 482, if you bothered to read a few posts back your questions are answered.

Teltel.

Ace Gallant
01-08-19, 13:58
Hi all,

I am new in Xiamen.

Thanks, a lot.

M.Hmm. This is something that I haven't use for a long time:

RTFF.

Enjoy!

AG.

Bakerj4588
03-27-19, 16:55
Hello Catain America.

Not sure the name of the SPA was translated correctly to me, however I have a business card of the SPA and I can send you pictures from the front and backside if this is possible via PM. I will not post the pictures directly on the forum.I come to Xiamen several times per year for work and I've never had any luck. Is this spa still open?

Ocean Explorer
03-27-19, 22:43
I come to Xiamen several times per year for work and I've never had any luck. Is this spa still open?I've tried to find it, and a friend tried, with no success.

I've had no luck finding any spas like I reported on in 2006.

The Hotel Massage where I stayed was totally legit.

I have WeChat and on one trip in November I did get about 3-4 inquiries for a hotel room visit.

I was tied up so didn't have a chance to verify.

On a second trip in January there were no inquiries at all.

There is a web site called Xiamen Escorts with surely fake pictures. I was tempted to try but haven't.

I would be great if any of you have any better advice.

RagingRabbit14
04-24-19, 10:41
The old town area of Xiamen, between Xiahe Road and the waterfront, is full of dirty massage parlors, where you can get at least a handjob, and maybe more.

They're located on the smaller streets and in the alleys (of which there are many in this area). They're pretty easy to spot. Sexy-dressed girls sitting around on sofas, making eye contact with men walking by. Most are not that attractive. Older ladies, but I found a cute girl about 22 years old.

200 for a lackluster massage, followed by a "breast massage" and handjob (150 gets you a handjob without the breast massage). She was attractive and into it. In the booth next to mine it sounded like the dude was getting more than just a handjob, but I'm not sure.

Tommylove
09-17-19, 03:37
I also have had a blockbuster legitimate massage but that is not what people want to see on this site. And I couldn't tell you how to find it anyway.I'll be in Xiamen in a month, and would appreciate your lead for a blockbuster legitimate massage. TIA!