PDA

View Full Version : China - Other Areas

Admin
05-18-02, 05:57
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

ChineseAlgebra
07-05-02, 07:25
Hey fellas,

Does anyone have any information on the action in Wenzhou? I just moved here from Shanghai, where I had a blast by the way, and am looking for some tips on the girls, the nightlife, etc.

LoveAsia
09-21-02, 04:00
Any news about Wenzhou. Heading there today and would love some info. Thanks my brothers.

Erik
09-22-02, 22:16
Wenzhou girls are just the ugliest girls in all China. For some sample, you may see plenty of them in the streets of Paris, where they are illegal immigrants. Tasteless, flat, speaking a strange dialect, and even more money-orientated than the Shanghaiese, I would not bother with them. However, if you have to go to Wenzhou, hopefully you can find some good Sichuanese girls, as they are everywhere.

LoveAsia
09-22-02, 23:49
Erik: I am shocked that you say that. I have been in Wenzhou for a couple of days and find the women very attractive. Just goes to show, different strokes for different folks.

Lobo
09-26-02, 00:10
Anyone have advice for a westerner visiting Xian? Where are the girls, what's the quality, price etc.

THanks in advance.

Lobo

ChinaLover1
10-03-02, 23:24
I will appreciate information on Wuhan and Xian. There are not reviews about this cities. Please folks, share your info :)

Girlrider
10-04-02, 12:18
Hello All.....Does anybody know where I can find action in Shenyang? Has anybody EVER had a good time there??

Thanks...

Rider.

Happy Devil
10-12-02, 18:22
Found a couple of good massage places when I was the last time down in Xian.

There is a place called "Victoria Fairyland", which offers a proper massage, with happy ending. Very clean and top market sauna/massage place. Don't have their address but their phone number is 029-4288888.

Other than that I saw a lot of barber shops in the side streets of the centre of town. They all seem to have some red paper covering their windowes and it's fairly easy to spot them. Haven't tried any of them, but some looked quite promissing.

Have fun

Found It
10-18-02, 11:58
Anyone here have any tips for Nanjing? Will be spending a few days there soon and have no idea on where to find action in this place.

Anonymous
10-18-02, 23:53
I had a very bad experience in Ningbo China. I checked in the CITIC hotel at about 9 pm. After going to room and leaving bags I decide to go to lobby and get something to drink. When I was going to elevator I saw two girls standing in from of one room, they smiled and I responded and ask if they will come to room which they agreed. In the room we negotated the price 400Rmb (about 50 USD) One sat down at the bed and try to use phone while other one ask me to go to the bathroom for a wash and we undresed I left my pants at the chair. We went to the bath room and she gave me shower. We came out of Shower and lay down on the bed.I start rubing her little breast and put my finger in her pussy. Same time the other girl also undress and came to bed. We all three start playing I ask the first girl to put on the condon she did. I start to put my penis into her pussy which was too tight and my penis was not hard enough.So I came very fast even without putting it into her. (I am diabitic and cannot get sex well). After that we want to bathroom again and wash.They dressed and I paid them 400 and they left. Later when I checked they took 1700USD from my wallet. I had 3800 USD and it was 1000 in three packs and 800 in one she took 500 from each and 200 fromm 800 stack so in first look I did not notice. But since I had too change money so I found out. The way they did was that one took me to bath room and other took the money. So becarefull because this can happen with any one. Never leave the wallet out side when you go bathroom and girl is in room. It was a big lesson for me and I learned very hard way.

I am not good in writing so please when you post it make corrections.

ChrisC30
10-19-02, 00:40
Never leave your wallet in view (or even arm's reach) of one prostitute, let alone two. The only possible exception to this is if the wallet is empty.

You might have asked the girls to wash first, to make certain they are clean, and hide your belongings while they were inside.

Most (if not all) hotels I've been to have safes for valuables, and a lockable suitcase might help too.

Aside from getting robbed, sounds like you might have had an OK time. But best rule of thumb is to get some time alone (bathroom visit, whatever excuse) and make sure the only money you have left is basically the agreed upon price.

That way if they do go through your wallet, the most they can get is what they'd have gotten anyway.

Good luck (or better luck) in the future.

Sniffer
12-01-02, 18:29
Hi! Any brother has more info about Ningbo?

Things like sauna, salon, etc. Price, service available, etc. I will be spending a couple of nights there. Would like to get some advice ahead of time so that I won't get robbed.

Thanks!

Found It
12-02-02, 05:10
Sniffer:
Too bad about the poor guys experience in CITIC, but as a long time traveller to Ningbo find this an exception, not the norm. Ningbo is packed with lovely girls from every part of China, not to mention some very lovely Zhejiang girls who are really quite hot, so you should be able to leave with a smile on your face!

As for suggestions, most hotels have sauna or hair salon where you can get some action fairly easy. Nanyaun is one..sure there are others. Typically the first call is the most expensive as the girl has to pay 50+ to the mamasan and FS in your room will run you about RMB 1,000, but get her number and you are in heaven. Typical price is around RMB 300-500 for all night if you cut out the middle man. Almost all saunas offer private rooms with HJ - sometimes you can get BJ and FS as well, just depends on girl and time. But, would highly recommend "in your room" action.

Happy Hunting!

Sniffer
12-02-02, 12:03
Thanks PHunter! Just one more question...

What's the additional tips like in hotel saunas for HJ or BJ? I got ripped off way too many times in other cities... so I would like to be better informed for this round!

Thanks!

Found It
12-02-02, 13:33
Sniffer:
The normal tip is between RMB 200-300. Some "upscale" place maybe you are asked for RMB 500, but is not needed. Like I said, the problem is the mamasan. Say the girl gives you BJ or HJ and she collects 300. Mama gets 150-200, so the girl is left with only 100-150. That is why it is SO much better to get them to your room!

Enjoy Ningbo! And stay safe!

Sniffer
12-02-02, 14:21
Thank you, PHunter! You are very helpful!

Eddylane
12-15-02, 13:06
Chinalover1 (4 Oct 02)

In Wuhan you can general find action in the barbershop or hairsalon in the hotels. The cost may be a bit high, about 600-800 rmb. Holiday Inn Tian Ann is one such place.

The girls are generally young and pretty, but not all will do FS. You may be able to get the girl's HP no. and deal direct with her without the mamasan, which will be cheaper.

Let me know your experience.

jadegatelover
12-18-02, 02:17
I'm planning a trip to China next year. I'm particularly interested in taller, lighter skinned chinese girls. What areas/cities have more of these types of women? I'd like to get an idea so I can plan a loose itineary. I speak some Chinese

ggg
12-27-02, 21:30
jadegatelover, you can try Da Lian, it's in LiaoNing province.

jadegatelover
12-30-02, 11:51
Holy Mackerel,

That's waaaaay out there. It's far, but I'm interested in learning more. Can you share your experiences there? I'm particularly interested in costs, approach...the basic layout or a "how to" guide. thanks

TangZhen
01-03-03, 17:29
Anyone have any recommendations for Wuxi. I have been there briefly before and it would seem like a good place for such as quite a number of girls seem to have a nice build.

Thanks

Sniffer
01-08-03, 16:34
Anyone has info about Wenzhou? Like hotel sauna, massage places, salon, etc.? I'm going there for a business trip. Thanks!

pekingdog
01-10-03, 19:46
jadegatelover, Dalian is a pretty modern city and has good seafood. Don't be afraid, just give it a try. 3 or 4 star hotel saunas are always good bets in this country.

Haven't been to Wenzhou but half the barber shop girls in Shanghai seem to be from there so there must be some action.

Info on Wuxi anyone?

Hondaman
03-02-03, 07:58
XIAN: Does anyone have any recent info about Xian? I'm going there for some business in April and staying at the Hyatt? Is there any action to be had at the hotel bar? Is the massages they advertise on hyatt's website worth going to? Are the women that service any good?

Lucky888
03-04-03, 06:30
RE: Xian

I was in Xian in November and if there is one thing that town has a lot of it is hair-salons-cum-parlor at night. Just look for all the pink glowing lights in the windows anytime after sunset...certainly on the main drag as you come into town from the airport, and also within the city wall, too. While I did not have a chance to partake of the services, there are many many many choices.. Probably some SW or pros in some of the western-oriented bars, too.

One other thing Xian has a lot of...pollution. There was a ungodly thick haze when we stepped out of the jetway into the airport. On the drive into the city, probably couldn't see more than 50m at times. Same choking haze in the hotel (4-star). We cut our trip time from 2 full days to about 18 hours....hope you find strong winds and clean air.

Gaolei
03-07-03, 19:27
Looking for advice about Hangzhou and Zhengzhou. I expect to be in Hangzhou later this month. I know nothing about fun activities there. Can anyone help?

Knobrm
03-10-03, 15:51
I have heard some guys saying that Chinese gals in Chongqing and Chengdu are the best looking of all. Does anybody have any information about the action in those places or recommendations on placesto stay that are good for hobby? Planning to make a weekender there sometime in the spring.

MpfsLover
03-11-03, 07:12
gaolei,

Check out the South China board. I posted my FR back in 10/24/2002 on Hangzhou.

This is a city with good hunting activities, and price seems reasonable.

cheers,

Gaolei
03-14-03, 02:25
Can you give me an update?

Rayman
05-19-03, 11:40
Barbershops are outstanding for a bit of light relief (check out my SouthChina post). The fact is many of the smaller hotels do not keep a pool of girls downstairs (overheads!!!) and often cross-hire girls from the barbershops but charge twice as much.

Trotter717
06-26-03, 07:12
I'm returning to Kunming for a few days in early August. The last time I was there, about six months ago, I went directly to Spring City for a weekend of golf. We picked up some girls in a local village and kept them with us for the entire weekend. They were fantastic! We also drove into Kunming the final night and enjoyed a great KTV there.

During that trip, I had a local host show us around since it was my first visit. But, he's not going to be available this time around. Can anyone recommend a good affordable hotel in Kunming that includes a sauna/MP? This time, instead of leaving town for golf, we're going to stay in the city and make day trips to various sites, such as the Stone Forest. So, if any of you can recommend things to see or do while there, I'd sure appreciate it.

I speak Mandarin, so getting around's not a problem. I just don't want to waste precious time since I don't get to Kunming very often.

Thanks for any info, and I'll be posting full FRs after my visit.

Flying
08-01-03, 04:14
Would like to share some information on Shantou, about 4 hrs from ShenZhen. This is for the people who are traveling on business, this is not a place you would want to travel to just to have fun. Anyway one of the places you might want to try is the International Hotel, good room rates(350.rmb)per night and the MP in the hotel is very good. I got to know the manager there Mr. Zhang don't know if he is still there should be. The price will be around 280.rmb for the massage. Basic service is shower go to the the lounge and wait have a drink. Then the manager comes and tell you the girl is ready when you enter the room you will see a large room with 15 to 20 massage tables, I told him that I wanted a singel room. They stated that there were no rooms like that so I told him I would be leaving, in the quest for making money he then told me to wait in the lounge, he came back and then a door behind the curtins was open and down one flight of stairs to the single rooms. Very good service from the girls, no FS on the first visit but after I went back a few times that changed. My friend went one night and got no where with the girl he was with so it will hit and miss in this place. Still I would say if you are in Shantou give this place a try.

Daveyboy
08-01-03, 05:27
Wuxi – Not much happening there

I used to work there until recently, so go to the Australia Pub – (by the side of Home Mart across from the road of the Sheraton). Just ask some of the expats there for some guidance.

Also, come out of the Sheraton and turn right – there is a full street of bars, all with Girls in. Behind the Sheraton there are quite a few Barbershops that I’m told are OK, never tried them myself.

There are also many bars along the street at the Melidu Hotel again, all with Girls working. No obvious Pros, so you’d have to take your time and keep hassling, one is bound to say yes.

Expect many a lonely night in bed in Wuxi though!

DB

Mahal
08-24-03, 14:33
Zhengzhou

Stayed at the Crowne Plaza a few days ago. Did not go out at all since it was fairly late and I was only overnighting.

The hotel lobby is fairly impressive but don't expect the rooms to be what you would expect in a Crowne Plaza in the US. Very small rooms and quite basic.

Headed up to the bar on the first floor around 11:30PM. No action there. Then I went to the night club that is across from the bar, inside the hotel. The hostesses at the door, warned me that the show was over and the night club would close, around 1AM I think. Indeed, the place was almost empty, except for some students rehearsing a show on stage. They were all there as a group, no way to approach them.

The waitress who took my order for a beer immediately asked me if I would like some company from a lady. I asked for more details and she said she could get a girl to join me for drinks. If I wanted to take the girl back to my room, I would need to pay her 2,500 RMB for short-time. I thought the price was extremely high for the area and without seeing the girl, decided that I was not ready to spend the money, especially since I was quite tired. So I passed, but girls are definitely available at the Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza.

Rickyeoh99
09-29-03, 01:55
I will be going to Qinghai (hope I spelt it correctly) province soon on a business trip. I don't really have much idea about this place. All I know is that there are a few salt lakes in the province and it is between Sichuan and Xinjiang provinces. I would like to ask if any of the guys here know of any action available there & the rates involved. I don't know much Mandarin too.

Thanks.

Sniffer
10-09-03, 18:54
Anyone with up-to-date info about Sanya and Haikou (in Hainan)?

Thanks!

CuriousDick
12-08-03, 12:29
Dear Members oF WSG,

I'll be visiting Kunming, Dali and Lijiang very soon. Though I have info on Kunming, I still need some updates on where to find the girls in Dali and Lijiang to keep me warm for the night.

If any, what's the price range for short or overnight.

Thanks

OldAsiaHand
12-08-03, 15:35
curiiousdick,

There is a Sauna at the Yalong Hotel in Li Jiang (not sure of name, but 3 star hotel right at entrance to old city). Full service is available for 300-400RMB ST. The massage girls are fully legit so you need to ask the papasan to arrange the "right kind of girl" for you.

OAH

LuvumBare
12-09-03, 17:21
Curious,

Sent you a Kunming contact via WSG Private Message Service

Denis
12-10-03, 16:05
Guys,
I will be travelling to Shanghai and Wenzhou in early January.
I could not find on the board any report on Wenzhou , anyone have some hints?
Thanks
Denis

Free Goo
12-13-03, 10:30
I haven't seen anything posted on Ruili, which suprises me, since the town has such a reputation for prostitution. Well, I was there recently and I can tell you that it's a waste of time. Being a border town, I was expecting something similar to what I'd heard about Hekou. Unlike Hekou, there aren't any Burmese (in this case) or other minority groups working the knockshops. It's all Chinese girls, so no Y30 or Y40 short time. No one was willing to go below 200. None of the girls were that good looking and the attitude was bad across the board.

Anyway, it's all store front shops, you go upstairs. Nothing fancy, nothing nice, not very clean looking. None of the girls were better than a 5. In Thailand, in a similar set up with similar quality for ST you wouldn't pay more than 300B, or 6 bucks, in a small town. Here it's like 25 bucks for the same thing. So, I didn't try anyone. If you're thinking of visiting based on the reputation, don't waste your time. I wish I'd gone to Hekou instead. Oh well, didn't have the chance but maybe next time.

Did have one encounter with a girl on the street. The only girl in town who actually approached me. She was pretty aggressive to, not like any of the other girls in town. She was not Han Chinese, probably Burmese. She was really cute, much better looking than the other girls. Was going to go with her, figuring she worked out of one of the buildings on the street I found her on. She walks me across the street, down an alley that leads to an open area with no lighting other than a bonfire off in the distance. Looked like some kind of slum area. Because it was so dark, I decided not to risk it, in case it was some sort of scam. Happy now, after seeing what else the town had to offer, that I didn't go along.

Privateguy88
03-28-04, 10:51
Wuxi

Tried the pubs near the Sheraton. No luck.

Tried the BBS behind the Sheraton. No luck.

One of the guys hooked me up with a girl from the KTV place, she was about a 5/10. Not great. Could not speak english and ended up paying RMB 1000, too much.

Anyone have success in Wuxi?

Asian Monger #2
03-29-04, 06:13
I posted this message in the North China - All areas for my below Q&A.

I suppose this is the right place.

Any BBS & girl-friendly hotels in Changzhou, Jiangsu province? How's the price? Please advise.

I'll be visiting a manufacturer during the week of 19-April.

Thanks,
AM2

Privateguy88
04-20-04, 10:05
wuxi report:

got lucky in wuxi (finally!!)

met a mongolian girl at a pub around the corner from the sheraton hotel.

first night, 3 shots between 2 am and 8 am. and it was really intense. no money mentioned.

second night, 3 shots over night again. pecker was pooped. very girl friend like.

in the morning, she asked for some money for her sick mother. i gave her what i had (cy700) but felt like i cheated her. i believe her, but who knows for sure.

plan to make her part of the normal routine in wuxi.

==================================

also, tried another bbs behind the sheraton again. got cock massage but no hj or bj. no privacy. paid cy200 before service started so was basically a ripped off.

Kunshan
04-26-04, 07:22
Dear Priv8guy88,

If you need girls in town like Wuxi it best to have a professional set them up for you before you go.

These guys cost money though.

Shuang
05-09-04, 05:33
I will be taking of Urumuqi soon, can anybody tell me if there is any action going on in this city? (BBS,KTV,SW,etc)

Thanks,

Shuang

Faisal
05-12-04, 18:54
Hi,

Will be visiting Urumqi soon. I will appreciate if some information about the city is posted.

Thanks

Faisal

Privateguy88
05-17-04, 19:28
Changshu,

I have a freebie now in Wuxi, so no need for professional. Really happy with her service.

Shy Boy
06-01-04, 03:59
Couldn't find anything on Tibet, but I figure that with this being high tourist season, some folks are bound to go and might need some mongering tips, so here are my two experiences on a recent tour through Tibet and the Himalayas:

Lhasa - I was surprised at how developed parts of this town was, but at the end of the day it's still really sparse and mostly only raucous where the tourists are. I ended up buddying up to our tour bus driver. It definitely helps if you can speak Chinese, and I have a feeling that most of the drivers in Lhasa and greater Tibet are the ones who know where girls can be had. After sharing some smokes, I asked him if he could hook me up the next night, and he happily agreed.

He ended up taking me to a sauna at the Hongshan Hotel on Beijing Zhong Lu. Regular price for a room and a 90 minute session is 600 RMB, but he was friends with the owner and got me in for 500. This was my first sauna experience so I didn't know what to expect, but it was a great way to take the edge off after a day of heavy sight-seeing (especially at that altitude!). They sent me a girl from Guizhou, and though she was on the pudgy side she had a cute face and I didn't have the heart to send her away. Service began with her bathing me in a big tub, then she joined me naked in the steam room. Got an arm massage, then a quick rinse before heading to the bed. Then the best part: fantastic oily breast massage, then turned over and got a pussy/ass massage on my back. I couldn't quite figure out what she was doing at first, so I had to look back...what a view! Then full-body fire and ice followed by fire and ice CBJ. She was shy at first, but after getting her fairly wet she finally relented and we had a nice fingering and DFK action, before she finished me off with more fire and ass.

I tipped her an extra 100 RMB for total damage of 600, but a fun and relaxing first experience, especially when I came in with no expectations for Lhasa.

Shy Boy
06-01-04, 04:12
Tibet Part 2:

Shigatse is the second largest town in Tibet next to Lhasa, and it's halfway between the capital and Base Camp Everest. Still, it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere, but I did see some BBS sprinkled throughout the town.

Ended up taking two other tourists to get a massage at "Tian Shang Ren Jian." Not sure where it is, but you can just ask and the driver or folks on the street will point out where it is -- the town is pretty small, after all.

My companions wanted a legit massage at 60 RMB an hour, but I wanted a little extra, so I got the European "ou shi" massage, which basically included a oil rub-down and a HJ. Price quoted to me was 160, which was a relative bargain compared to where I live in Shanghai.

As I usually do, I chatted it up with my massage girl, who wasn't great looking but fun to flirt with regardless. Many of the girls working at these places (including in Lhasa) are from either Sichuan or Guizhou, with a very small number of ethnic Tibetans thrown into the mix. Halfway through the massage she asked if I wanted additional company, and after quizzing her it turns out that one can get additional FS for an extra 300 RMB on top of the massage. I declined since I didn't have the cash or the interest, but it's an interesting note for those of you out in Shigatse the next time around.

Somehow the bill ended up to be 120 RMB for my 80 minute session with happy ending, so I didn't ask any questions and was content with my steal.

S Times
06-17-04, 07:15
Looking for recommendations in Lhasa. Anything around the old Holiday Inn? I'm going to be there the last week of July.

Beijing Lover
06-30-04, 03:30
Looking for some mongering info on Urumqi.
please pm me.

beijing lover

Krait
06-30-04, 08:22
Wenzhou,

Was there during December 2003 and January 2004. I saw a lot of traffick but no action concerning females. Its a nice city with nice things to see but didnt see any action so can someone send me any details to where to go and what else is there to do on the adultmather.

Shanghai Bound
07-01-04, 11:39
I'll post this under Xain too. We switched hotels to the Wan Nian hotel. Does anyone have any info on this area (eastern section) of Xian? Only going to be here until Saturday so any info would be helpful.

Thanks guys.

Always Needing It
07-11-04, 17:25
Wulumuqi

I set my mind on tasting local dishes (non-Hans) and here's what I found:

Stayed at the MeiLiHua (mirage) hotel which according to my local friend, has the best looking locals. Large room for rmb500 from my SH travel agent.

Arrived too late the 1st nite to do much mongering. My friend sent over a mix local/Russian (born in Ulu bator (?), 2000KM away from Urumuqi). 22, studying Modern Dance in BJ Drama Univ. Experience 10/10. Drove me like a bull. Refused to stay the night - must go home to her parents (she was on summer vacation). Paid her the standard 600rmb and 100 for the cab. SMS her twice the next day but no response.

Went to the 4th floor ktv at 10:30 (the gals report for work at 10) on the second night. Absolutely straight forward transaction with the papa-san. Sat in a small room, stated what I needed, and he brought 4 of them within a minute. I had a tough time choosing the younger ones (the other 2 are more mature i.e. mid-twenties). Looks range from 7-9. Made my choice and brought her to my room. My chick came from Yili, northern most part of XinJiang. She makes her living from ethinic dances in the KTV. 300yuan per hr (100 to the house). Great GFE. Rate the whole experience 8/10. Minus 1 for not doing BJ. Minus 1 more for not taking off her make-up. Paid her the 600 and asked if she would come back afterwork. She said "yes, dont fall asleep". I will try.

I have a couple more nights here. Want to try the other young local at the hotel (I have the papa-san's namecard :)). Will report later.

Found out the City Hotel has Russian chicks. Same prices.

Also, BBS is not an option. The largest group - 10 or so - are found on quanqinlu. Each has 2-4 chicks. Looks 3-6. Ambience - none. Only one of them have the locals.

Always Needing It
07-12-04, 17:53
Wulumuqi, part 2

I fell asleep after typing the previous report...not sure if the chick showed up.

Went back to the same KTV (at Meilihua hotel) at 11pm. Packed house. I was shown 8 or 9 5-7s. Finally this school-gal looking showed up...may be only a 8...but exactly my cup of tea...bingo!

She is again one of the ethnic dancers. 18...still in high school. Later found out that she lost her mobile phone today...

It must have been my most engaging sex, ever. She started moaning loudly the moment I started working on her tiddies. And absolutely resisted my wondering tongue on her puxxy. Crying that she wanted to leave. I slowed down..and found out it was her 3rd time ever having sex. Anyway, with the help of a little KY, at her insistence, she came at least 3 times while yelling the roof down.

She had to go home to her parents tonite...but promised to knock on my door tomorrow nite once she comes to work. I can't wait.

Privateguy88
07-19-04, 08:44
Last week, went to the Wuxi Grand Hotel for dinner at the Japanese restaurant on the top floor. The taxi had to detour 1 block directly behind the hotel due to road constructions. There were a string of small shops, red lights inside, and maybe 30 or more girls dressed for action.

Anybody visit this area?

Blackmore
07-19-04, 09:30
SanXiang Town of Zhongshan City (near outskirts of Zhuhai)

Provide this report as there was no report on this town on the forum. Sampled the nightlife there and like to share the report with all in the forum.

Girls standards average to good quality from KTV

Standard of Service : Depend on your luck.

Damages:
KTV Tip : RMB 200 (that means no further action)
Quickie : RMB 600 (inclusive of KTV Tip)
Overnighter : RMB 800(inclusive of KTV Tip)

P.S.: Check with mamasan if not sure of market rate. Usually the mamasan will tell you directly with no reservations. The 2 established KTV there very service orientated.

Huckleberry
07-27-04, 02:15
A quick note on Dunhuang, in Gansu Province.

Was here for a few days in mid-July and wandered around the city looking for action. Found a few BBS's, apparently all run by the same people, on the main tourist strip there. Can't remember the name of the street, but it's a pedestrian only street filled with tables of kicknacks. It connects with the "Shazhou Market." Anyway it's a small city and you can't miss it.

Went to one of the BBS's and bargained them down to 300 RMB for short time upstairs, but then decided I wanted to wander around a bit. The girs were nothing to write home about. Checked out a bar across the street where I was sure action happened. Sure enough, inquiries revealed that girls were available--brought in from outside. Also 300 RMB. I chose one of the first two the mamasan brought; she was a sweetie. But should have kept looking--as soon as we were alone in the room she tells me she doesn't like any of this and wants me to just get it over with. A mood-killer, obviously. I tell her to put her clothes back on, I have no desire to just pump away at some unwilling girl, hot as hell or not. I complain to the mamasan, who tells me i should have figured this out before hand. Suppose she had a point, actually. I paid a nominal fee and got out of there.

In a mood I went back over to the BBS and got two girls for 400 RMB. They were much more obliging, though not half so hot (ain't it too-often thus?). Let me just modestly report that I pounded the sweet heck out of one, to her obvious delight, while the other one helped out as she could.

All in all, Dunhuang not a monger's paradise--but as always YMMV. And I didn't put in the proper hours of research either.

H.

Privateguy88
08-09-04, 17:14
I finally checked out the street behind the Wuxi Grand Hotel. Just as I thought, there were a few BBS style shops with about 10 girls to select from. The hotel is kind of on a corner. Just follow the street around behind it. I suggest if you walk out of the front of the hotel go to the right and take a right at the first corner. I went the other way and had to walk by some company entrances before coming to a street. No lights for the first 2 blocks so kind of spooky for the average western guy. I will curver around then you will see small BBS type shops with the girls.

Cost was RMB 300 to take girl back to hotel for FS. I posted pictures of the quality, which seems very good as was the service.

Num Nutz
08-11-04, 12:44
Priv8guy88,

A very nice find. What part of China are you talking about (Wuxi Grand Hotel).?

SkmSteve
10-01-04, 11:39
24th night jinan city.

crown plaza hotel: 5 star in the centre of the city right opposite the shopping centre. cost was about $90 per night

nice hotel with all the expected western amenities, with about 5 different restaurants, including brazilian, and cuban food.

i had dinner with a friend, finishing about 10:30pm, and decided to go for a massage in the hotel which was on the 6th floor.. for go to the reception of the health club on the 6th floor, ask for a massage, and they show you through to a changing room. first you get changed, all your cloths go into a locker, for which you are given a key, and then you get a towel to wrap around yourself. you head to the showers, and get clean so to speak (very important, you will see later why). once showered, you get a disposable pair of shorts, and top. at this stage you can go into the steam room, sauna, ect or you can head of to one of the few private massage rooms. as your walking down the corridor, you notice paintings of nude roman women giving guys a massage. all of a sudden my interest heightens. you get shown into a small square room with a double bed, and a mirrored wall on one two walls of the room. the bed has a nice red rose on it, and you get a seat while you masseuse arrives. guys two minute later, a knock on the door, and wow. this really cute chinese girl, with a body hugging black dress walks in. she is about 5,4, typical chinese features, but blessed with this model type body, with nice breasts (most chinese girls have small breasts).

next she helps me off with all of my cloths, and invites me to lie down on the bed. she giggles when she sees my hairy chest, and cant stop running her fingers through it. next she takes of her dress, bra, and underwear, and guys…just watching her go through this ritual, gives me a hard on. (i forgot to mention, she came into the room with three cups. one with milk in it, the other with warm water and the third with ice.).

she sits next to me on the bed, with a cheeky smile, and starts talking to me in chinese. i do not understand a word of what she is saying, but she was indicting two. thinking this meant two times, i thought yes, and just agreed. next think i know, she phones someone, and two minutes later another girl (tall one this time) knocks on the door, and enters. again she says hello, and is then peeling of all her cloths in front of me. wow. two girls, naked in front of me, nice music playing. what next?

the first one asks me to lie on my front, and sprays my body with something, which she then wipes off with a type of wet wipe. she then pours all over my body a cream, which was warm, which she then precedes to massage onto me with her body. while this is going on, the second girl, takes a sip of milk, and while its in her mouth starts kissing the parts of my body she can reach while slurping this milk. guys. this is a new experience for me, and i am enjoying every bit of it.

after a few minutes, girl number one stopped giving me my body-to-body massage, and starts giggling. she sprays something on my feet and toes, which i assume to be some sort of anti biotic wash. she then takes a mouth full of milk and proceeds to put each of my toes in her mouth, one by one, and give the toe a massage with her tongue.

girl number two is now giving my body a tongue bath, while her hand explores between my legs. just watching this in the mirrors, and the sensation of these two beauties over my body is sheer bliss. after a few minutes, i am guide onto a position on all fours. while in this position, one girl goes under me and starts to give me a blowjob, while the other in behind, me giving me rimming. the sensation of what these girls are doing to me is hard to describe, so i won’t j. you will just have to use your imagination. after a few minutes of this heaven i lie on my back, and the one girl mounts me, and we start having sex, while the other starts exploring my body again with her lips, all the while feeling me up. the girl on top is pointing to where i assume my member is reaching inside of her, and she starts to ride, me harder, making some really sensual noises. after a short while in am spent, and just sit there cuddling the girls, trying to communicate, eventually they give me a another massage, clean me up. i sign a chit, giving two stars to the one model (i do not use the term lightly). number one girl then escorts me back to the changing rooms, and gives me a peck on the cheeks. i go, get showered, and changed and head of the reception to pay. the whole experience cost me about $100 for just over an hour with two beautiful girls who gave me an experience to remember. needles to say i got great nights sleep after that.

what i found in china, is that in quite a few of the crown plaza hotels this facility is available, also where the hotels have night clubs, there also tends to be opportunities in those clubs for take out to the room.

World Traveler
05-05-05, 02:50
Have anyone had any experience in Orumqi to share? Any info on (reasonable) accommodation. .... PM is good too. Thanks.

World Traveler
07-30-05, 22:35
Urumqi is a city of little over one million in population and is the capital of Xinjiang Autonomous Region. All travel reports give heads up and warn of trouble when traveling in this part of China and they all stand correct. If you blink, you get cheated, if you blink, you may be scammed, and if you blink, you may get rubbed. The city is much more spread out than up. There is mix of Han, Tatar, Ugyor, and migrants from the Central Asia. Everything is written in two languages, Ugyor and Chinese. There is even a community of Russians in south side of the city. If you could understand Russian (and dare), you could find Russian women.

I stayed at Sheng He Hotel (160 Yuan), friendly staff, and good security. There were lots of BBS’s here and there but apparently very discrete. It was always ‘ammoa’ (massag-e has not reached there yet) and nothing more than that. Sure, all those good looking young women, dressed up and made up were sitting around for ammoa!, my bu*t. I think there was a game to play to get some action but I either didn’t know how to play it or I didn’t want to. I tried a couple of ammoa during my one-week staying but the results were the same, nothing. The last one I tried, I got a bit more. It looked like the starting price (20 Yuan) was just a way to go private and take things from there. Of course, that would need communication skills in Chinese, which I lacked. This one started with ammoa and fondling for 30 Yuan, to fifty for getting bare and eighty for that and before I knew it, it was up to 150 Yuan. If it was for full service, it would have been great but couldn’t verify and I baled out. I was glad I had not even taken my shirt off yet.

Despite all that, I managed to hobby from the first hour I checked-in to my room until the last hour that I checked-out. I found a couple of BBS’s near-by my hotel where they would give it away for 100 Yuan per pop in my hotel room. All turned out to have tight bodies, proportional to large boobs, with ponytail and they all provided unrushed, excellent service. Interesting enough, I was able to play some of my most perverted fantasies with them and .... they kept coming back for more, go figure. I rotated among six, seven of them during about five, six days, sometimes, three, four, five times a day.

All the women I did were about 6 or 7 (out of 10), one qualified for 8, early to mid, late twenties in age, and were all Chinese. The only Ugyor girl I tried scammed me of 200 Yuan. Her pimp lured me to a building, which turned out to be off business, took me to a ktv (type) room and the girl came over. She was probably twenty years old, non-Chinese looks, good size rack, and some baby fat around her waist. I could have her for 100 Yuan he says but have to pay up-front.

World Traveler
08-07-05, 20:25
Against my rules, I went along and handed him a note. A condom would be another 20 Yuan, but I had one on me, didn’t matter, another twenty for the condom and ten for tip. I was going easy because I wanted to try the girl. He left and she locked the door behind him. She asked me to sit on the couch and pull my pants down (damn tight jeans). I sat on the couch and with her back to me, her head on my lap, she started to play with me and put the cover on. In the same position, she gave me one of the best erotic CBJ I had for a long time and playing with her fresh tits helped too. I was completely satisfied with what I got and she even pulled down her bra completely to show me what I was fondling, very nice. As soon as dressed, the pimp came in again and demanded another 200 Yuan for the use of the room! … or whatever I had. The two of them locked the door and would not let me out. I knew all I had in all my pockets was not more than three, four hundred Yuan anyway and no other valuable (I left the key to my room at the front reception desk) and I was a shoulder taller than the pimp but he looked stockier, I wasn’t sweating much yet. I showed them two one-hundred notes if they would open the door but they wouldn’t unless I handed the money first, This went on for a minute or two when I kept talking to them in calm voice, adding to their confusion what the fuck I was talking about, Then in one quick move I handed him the money and when he loosened up the knob I opened the door and jumped out and started to almost run, …. and I dared to look back. I think the ***** was on his back for not asking for more. Literately, jumped out of the building and started walking toward the crowd. The whole thing was a set up. The girls, customers, opening the wrong room by mistake, …. like the House of Game. However, after a couple of minutes, the satisfaction took over my anger, the b**ch could have waited until I tipped her, some people think so small.

I was told of three discos and nightclubs in the city; 520 Club, House Disco, and J.J. Disco. I tried 520 Club on Monday Night. Twenty-Yuan entry charge, friendly staff, a bit pushy. I paid two twenty Yuan on a couple of lousy soda cans and they backed off pushing for alcohol. Local crowd, mostly in groups or at least couple. I got attention of a couple of young attractive cuties, …. wondered if they saw my salt & pepper hair in the dark. They were honestly serious. One worked on me for at least an hour but the language barrier was a bit too much and being in a group of them didn’t help, too bad. Next, this young sexy fox kept looking at my direction and smiled. Set next to her and tried to communicate ‘anything’ but nothing and when I couldn’t keep up with her on the dance floor, she gave up too.

I went to House Disco on Wednesday, fifteen Yuan entry charge, for women, free. Smaller crowd and the same scene as before with even less ‘truly’ singles. This place was about fifteen Yuan taxi ride from my hotel and I felt uncomfortable relying only on taxi to find my way back to my hotel. For going back to my hotel, the first taxi dropped me off by a nearby hotel because he thought I told him so. This was after I had shown him the hotel’s address on the card. Luckily, I was oriented and I figured out where to wait to flag another taxi, at 2:00 a.m.

I found the location of J.J. Disco during the day and decided that it would be too far from my hotel to travel to and from at night. During the day, the buses are cheap and go everywhere. I also tried the places by the new Railway Station but the quality wasn’t there. It looked like it could be the place to look for SW in the evening. Of course, by the end of my staying, I was more familiar with the city. For example, I discovered that I could stay at a better hotel in the downtown area for 200 Yuan including breakfast; I’m sure Chinese style. The city has a couple of large parks with rock climbing. The local foods sucked and I had a hard time finding decent Chinese food.

A couple of off-topic observations: from my earlier research, I knew that the Chinese government pumped huge amount of finances to this region and it showed. They are also trying very hard to promote the region in tourism and that seems working. The plane I was on had a large group with a tour guide going to Urumqi.

I did notice that there were no bicycle riders on the road. Buses are very popular and cheap so are they in other cities but I didn’t see any bicycle rider. A few on the motorcycle, first I thought it could be due to their harsh winter season but it couldn’t be worse than Beijing.

Tinybobo1002
08-10-05, 23:24
Does anyone have any experience in Yang Zhou, which is about an hour east of Nanjing and 3 west of Shanghai? Thanks a million.

exhead
09-01-05, 13:48
Gentlemongers,

As I read reports from all of you that have contrubuted I am humbled and indebted for those of you that have gone before me.

I will be visiting Luoyang in October and am unable to find any information in ISG on PFP in this city. Any of you had any experience? I appreciate any insights that you may share.

With esteemed reverance,

ex

Me10
09-07-05, 07:21
Strolled around all Chengde all night and just found one KTV near the gate of the palace. Went in at 11pm and they offered me a room. Asked for ladies and they told me it was too late. Second night tried again to find action and again nothing. Real boring place for mongering.

Me10
09-07-05, 09:38
If you are looking for action in Zhangjiajie - Dayong, besides the Airport Hotel there are a few BBS. If you head to the mountain tourist area, best bet is hotel massage but limited options, and not good.

lcan 74
09-27-05, 21:21
Hi friends,

Has anyone ever have adventures from inner Mongolia? Also the capital city of Hohhot?

Lcan74

John Siron
10-11-05, 03:20
Am out in Yiwu, Zhejiang for business in a few weeks. Anyone know where to stay and where to play? What are the good saunas and ktvs? What are the prices like? Any info would be helpful.

Arctic1
01-02-06, 23:58
just one more small chinese city of a million people or so, xiangfan lies in northwest hubei province on the banks of the han river. it's a small wuhan. i spent a couple of nights there at the best hotel in town, the xiangfan hanjiang international hotel, a four-star (good service, but think about replacing the room carpeting, guys). the hotel is gf, with condoms prominently displayed on the nightstand. xiangfan is inexpensive. flag-fall for taxis is 2 rmb, and my deluxe, spacious room cost 374.88 rmb per night, breakfast included (ok, that last one was through a friend's assistance).

on my first night i wandered back to the cluster of bbs i had noticed on the way from the railway station. this is really potluck. all the girls are bundled up against the cold, five or six layers of clothing being the norm. for an all-nighter back at my hotel room, the quote is 500 rmb. mama-san wants money up-front. no way, sorry. they relent. i select an 18-year-old (i checked) from nearby shiyan, and it's back to the hotel. under all the clothes, she turns out to be slender, but not too imaginative. she has a good attitude, at least after i convinced her to stop talking about money up-front, and a dedicated cbj technique. she also gives a pretty good massage. all in all, it was less than a memorable evening. i posted a couple of pictures.

the second night i went to the hotel sauna. it's on the third floor, but the entrance is through a warren of stairs and corridors. nude pictures on the corridor walls are always a good sign. i visited first in the late afternoon, requesting a peek at the girls for later. they were happy to oblige. later that night i called the sauna and asked for #7. sorry, she is busy. rats. then how about #6? ok, #6 appears at my door forthwith. this costs 400 rmb for 45 minutes. she has an excellent bbbj technique and will try any position, but otherwise very professional, a little cold. she still makes all the right fake sounds. i am guessing her age at about 22. she may have offered bbfs, if i was reading her right, and that scares me a little. i could not get to first base on photographs.

xiangfan is not a likely stop in the travels of most people. it has no world-famous attractions. at the same time, should you by chance find yourself there, all is not lost.

Lancelot
01-08-06, 09:13
I have the opportunity to go to Mudanjiang City on business, but I can't find any information. Does anyone have any experience there? This board has proven invaluable on vists to many other areas of Asia, so hopefully I can go to Mudanjiang fully informed as well. Thanks in advance!

Silly Puppy
02-18-06, 16:58
I can't find any mongering info about city in this ISG forum. Can anyone tell me where and how to get laid with reasonably decent price? Will need to travel there soon. Thanks guys.

Jerrymc77
03-16-06, 19:44
Recently stayed at the Hanyaun Hotel in Zuzhou. Sauna is FS in your room. 10:00pm every evening receive phone call ask" you want massage" . Fee is FS at 400 CYN for ST.

Rate girls 5, but service OK BBBJ etc.

Wonderer
08-12-06, 07:44
Recently I had the chance to go to Urumqi for a few days on a business trip. I stayed at the Hoi Tak hotel, which is a Hong Kong-owned 5-star facility.

On one night I went to the hotel-own night club, which is also a KTV. Since I was alone, I opted to stay in the night club and watched the Filipino band.

I already could see that there were a number of girls around, some sitting, some dancing. They watched me and waved their hands. O.k., so they were the ones that were not with the other customers in the KTV.

A number of them were apparently Russian - which I am not too fond of. Others were of different kind, but most likely not Han Chinese. One after the other came to me and asked whether or not I would like to have a girl. Unfortunately, I had to reject the Russians, but there was then one cutie with seemingly nice tits and a pretty face. I told her to sit down, and we chatted a bit. Her English was quite good, and it turned out that she was Uygur, i.e. from the indigenous ethny. This was, of course, highly interesting since I never had the pleasure with this species.

When I decided to go back to my room, she asked whether I want her to come with me. Of course, I had to pay first her tip of 200 Rmb and a tip of 100 to the mama-san. For her "room service" she asked for 1000 Rmb, which I refused. After some negotiation, we agreed on 800, which - of course - was still highly overpaid. But, given the late hour and the chance to have once a pretty special race in my bed, I accepted.

I went to the room, and she followed a few minutes later, after changing clothes.

She had her shower first (I had to encourage her, however...). Then it was my turn. She was waiting for me in the bed. Her body was really very nice, slim, nice butt, and pretty big tits of good shape. But it turned out that she was completely passive. She did nothing and felt ticklish when I licked her nipples. She did not allow to lick her pussy, which was o.k. as the smell was not very fresh anyhow.

So, I did my job until getting dry. She smiled, but remained passive. After the job was over, we took separate showers, and while I was under the water, she already dressed up and was asking for the money.

Conclusion:

Pretty girl (7 out of 10)
Very nice body and rack
Nice chat in the night club (good English)
Questionable attitude and absolutely passive in bed
Damage of 800 far too high for the below average service
Nevertheless, I got my first experience with an Uygur muslim.

Addendum: In the same hotel, you can book a massage service in your room from the early afternoon until 04:30 AM. Due to my business obligations I had no chance to test it, but I believe there must be all services available. Having seen some of the pretty girls returning from their massage job, it will be my try next time I stay over there. And, of course, I will report again. You also my PM me if you like details of the hotel.

Wonderer - returning from hunting in remote areas.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for directions for posting a link to a specific report.

Reptile
08-17-06, 11:23
Greetings all:

Just visited Yinchuan (capitol city of Ningxia, North West China), thought I would pass on the location of a number of BBS shops I noticed there. Although I didn't sample them (traveling with my gf), given how poor Ningxia is and some of the cute girls hanging around in them, I think they would be well worth a visit!

The BBS shops are located on a small street running East - West, just South of the main Bus Station (near "Nanmen"). This street is split in half by the South gate (Nanmen) square. BBS shops are spead equally on both sides of the square, there about 10-20 in total. Short time in a back room (or in a hotel) shouldn't be more than 100RMB.

If you want any further information or can't follow my directions, pm me.

Happy hunting.

Reptie.

Raptor73
08-24-06, 09:16
I was in Urumqi few day ago but apart the massage center in my hotel with girls available as room service, I could not find any interesting place.

I was there only one night in the hotel Yilite and was not so good at all; maybe I had to stay longer to find some action but I had to leave.

Next month I will be there again for a short business trip, has anyone any suggestion for hotels and place to visit?Maybe the best place is the Hoy tak hotel, any information more about?

Thanks so much for your further help.

Krum Lov
08-26-06, 15:00
hi there, when you say: "Despite all that, I managed to hobby from the first hour I checked-in to my room until the last hour that I checked-out. I found a couple of BBS’s near-by my hotel where they would give it away for 100 Yuan per pop in my hotel room."

could you pls give directions where these bbs were in urumqi? thnx.

Wonderer
08-27-06, 15:56
Raptor73,

You should at least make the effort to look a few reports down. You will find information about the Hoi Tak in my report #78. RTFF.

Wonderer

Raptor73
08-29-06, 04:18
Wonderer,

I did this effort and thanks to your report I already have an idea to how spend my time in tis city but I was looking for somebody with maybe additional info about the place; anyway thans for your report once again.

Raptor73

Goowest
10-18-06, 10:47
I was in Xining(Xi Ning), capital of Qinghai province last weekend. Then I found 2 areas for mongers.

First is 15 minutes(about 1km) walk from train station.

Just go straight to south. You can see a English sign of "Xining Mansion"(this is a hotel) on your left. And another chinese sign "ZhongFaYuan Hotel" on further south.
These 2 hotels have bathing service shop with "special service".

At first, I have tried "Zhongfayuan". Outside looking more modern building than "Xining mansion". The shop has two entrance. There is a entrance on east side of Hotel. Another one is in the hotel lobby near W.C.

Mamasan told me that they have 200Rmb service and 300Rmb service but as I can speak little mandarin, could not understand difference of these.

A bed room with small bath-tab and sauna room looks not super nice but clean enough.

Anyway, I told "san-bai(300) shaojie". After a minute, I saw 3 girls. They are all mid20s and looks 5-6H.No complain for 300Rmb. But try to check another one.

"Yindu bathing center" in "Xining Mansion" also have two entrance. Main entrance is south side of building and another one from hotel lobby.

Its inside is more luxury than "Zhongfayuan". And room is quite better. Laoban told me that special service is 398Rmb.

OK. Check girls.

But first and second girls was not good. They are over 30. Not my type. I was start thinking back to ZFY. But third one was OK. Not super nice body, but my type. She was Myao ethnic from Hunan.

She was good. Super nice GFE. Service include BBBJ, Fire/Ice, and Red rope.
She allowed CIM and another one pop.

I was satisfaied in this far west from most of big cities in China.

In this area, there is only one English sign "Xining Mansion" and the others are all Chinese. But if you are interested, worth to try.

Another area is on Wuyi Lu, north east of main crossing of city center.

I have found this area coincidencely, but there are some bathing shop with neon sign. I believe their main business "special service". I have not tried though.

Goowest
10-23-06, 02:57
I had just a reserch in Lanzhou(Lan Zhou), Gansu.

Zi Jing Hua Jiu Dian(Zi Jing Hua Hotel) has a "Health Spa" and it has special service.
It is about 20 storeys building and locates on Tianshui Nan Lu, 2 minutes walk from the train station.

Price is 268Rmb for 45min / 380Rmb for 60min.

I have asked 268Rmb.

I was showed a shared-shower area, a jaczzi bath, a sauna room and a relax room and taken to a bed room without inside shower/bath.

It was after midnight and they had only 2 girls then.(Looks 5-6)

As I have not tried, do not know about detailed service.

World Traveler
10-23-06, 05:54
Urumoqi

There are a lot of BBS in town but most will cater the locals. I tried a few of them but did not have any luck. Fortunately, I had found enough already to keep me busy.

If you could communicate in Chinese, you should have a better luck. Local, non-pro girls are also fun. You could meet them during evening hours, which is actually the suppertime for the entire city. I swear the entire city dines out at the same time. At the end of my staying, I discovered a much better hotel, in the ‘financial’ district for 120Y per night but was too lazy to make the move.

All BBS’s where I had luck, were in walking distance from my hotel (read my previous post of 1 of 2). You may have to be a bit diplomatic to snatch the first one but after that, there would be more volunteers. Take the hotel I stayed at Sheng He Hotel, as the landmark. On the same (main) road start walking south on the west side of the street and after half a block, you’ll start seeing the shops one-by-one. I could tell from the dolled up girls sitting inside. They were flat not interested, it wouldn’t get to the negotiation part. However, my lack of communication in Chinese had a lot to do with it. Now I know that they were interested in an overnight GFE versus just one pop.

If you knew the language, walk-in in confidence and ask for a girl. She would take you back for an ammoa and there is your chance to work out something. Ask her to show up at your hotel. The other option would be to ask someone at the hotel to bring you some. A couple of times, I saw a couple of girls at a time who were being delivered to a customer in my hotel but it wasn’t me :(

I did those willing ones at 100Y per pop. From their appreciation attitude, I suspect, that was a premium price. If you paid more like some others who have already, you are gaining nothing extra. So, please think with your brain and stick to the price. If anything, try to get it for cheaper. If you liked one, she would stay with you and I think after the second, third pop, it is all included. A couple of them even offered to go sightseeing with me but I was not ready yet. I wanted to try the variety as much as I could which I did. I have to admit the services I received in Urumoqi were among the best. As I mentioned in my report, they were all willing and went along with all my fantasies. Only two of them would do oral, at no extra charge. … I didn’t ask the rest.

The BBS’s I took girls from were all within 50 to 100 meters from my hotel, on the other side of the road. As soon as you get off the pedestrian bridge, there are two shops. If you found the hotel, you are there. …. Don’t miss out on the city sightseeing.

Erik
10-23-06, 12:49
World traveller,
Did you see Uigur, Kazak, Uzbek or alike ethnic girls in the BBS, or just our plain Han ? For me, the whole point for going that far would be to try a different taste. But you know my passion for ethnic research.

Pointpanic
10-23-06, 13:27
I stayed at the Mirage Hotel (5 star) several years ago and visited the Red Chamber KTV in the basement when I noticed all of the hot looking girls in the elevator. Classic KTV not unlike those in ChangPing, Dongguan. Seems like most of the girls were Han although there may have been Uighur girls also judging by some of the exotic looks. I would visit again.

Urumoqi

There are a lot of BBS in town but most will cater the locals. I tried a few of them but did not have any luck. Fortunately, I had found enough already to keep me busy.

If you could communicate in Chinese, you should have a better luck. Local, non-pro girls are also fun. You could meet them during evening hours, which is actually the suppertime for the entire city. I swear the entire city dines out at the same time. At the end of my staying, I discovered a much better hotel, in the ‘financial’ district for 120Y per night but was too lazy to make the move.

All BBS’s where I had luck, were in walking distance from my hotel (read my previous post of 1 of 2). You may have to be a bit diplomatic to snatch the first one but after that, there would be more volunteers. Take the hotel I stayed at Sheng He Hotel, as the landmark. On the same (main) road start walking south on the west side of the street and after half a block, you’ll start seeing the shops one-by-one. I could tell from the dolled up girls sitting inside. They were flat not interested, it wouldn’t get to the negotiation part. However, my lack of communication in Chinese had a lot to do with it. Now I know that they were interested in an overnight GFE versus just one pop.

If you knew the language, walk-in in confidence and ask for a girl. She would take you back for an ammoa and there is your chance to work out something. Ask her to show up at your hotel. The other option would be to ask someone at the hotel to bring you some. A couple of times, I saw a couple of girls at a time who were being delivered to a customer in my hotel but it wasn’t me :(

I did those willing ones at 100Y per pop. From their appreciation attitude, I suspect, that was a premium price. If you paid more like some others who have already, you are gaining nothing extra. So, please think with your brain and stick to the price. If anything, try to get it for cheaper. If you liked one, she would stay with you and I think after the second, third pop, it is all included. A couple of them even offered to go sightseeing with me but I was not ready yet. I wanted to try the variety as much as I could which I did. I have to admit the services I received in Urumoqi were among the best. As I mentioned in my report, they were all willing and went along with all my fantasies. Only two of them would do oral, at no extra charge. … I didn’t ask the rest.

The BBS’s I took girls from were all within 50 to 100 meters from my hotel, on the other side of the road. As soon as you get off the pedestrian bridge, there are two shops. If you found the hotel, you are there. …. Don’t miss out on the city sightseeing.

World Traveler
10-27-06, 03:47
Urumoqi is a gateway to the Central Asia, …. there, …. I gave it away. From there, you could flight directly to all the Central Asia capital cities and beyond for a very reasonable price. But the flights are not daily and the international terminal of the airport is … just awful. Local travel agents could help you with everything including accommodations in the country you’re traveling to, which I suggest you take. I went totally independent and paid the price. Put my tail between my legs and came back as a broken army of one. I went through hell to get there and was lucky to get out, go figure. You would still need a letter of invitation from someone in that country but with as many immigrants of those countries in Urumoqi, it shouldn’t be a problem but have to give yourself at least one week to get that. I had mind prior to being in Urumoqi.

There is a large community of Uzbecks and Turkmen in there. Of course the majority of the City is Ugur. Throughout the City, everything is written in two tier languages: Chinese and Ugur. There are a couple of TV channels only in the Ugur language. To be honest, I didn’t see any exotic looking female whom I made the travel for, out in the public. I think, for that, you have to go to the countryside. I suspect, to enjoy Urumoqi for what it may have to offer, you would need to make or have a local contact.

I am not very good in noticing the different Chinese ethnics and I didn’t see anything in Urumoqi like I have in other parts of the country. There is a large community of Russians in the south side of town (not in the same direction of the Train Station) but I didn’t have the guts to explore. I had to go there to pick up my ticket to the Central Asia, I did see some Russian women in the area where there is a hotel in what seems to be a transit center or something. Only one or two had decent looks, but a lot of Russian men hanging out everywhere. The rooms in the first couple of floors of that hotel are used as small offices for different businesses including travel agents. If you start speaking other than what they speak, you will become the center of attention from everywhere. I cannot tell the difference between Russians and Khazaks so, some might be from Khazakastan.

If someone is really (really) interested, I could go back and dig out my map and notes and provide more accurate information but for now bare with the vagueness! There is a newer bookstore in two or three stories at the corner of the central area (not the financial district!). A lot of local professional Ugur women there, there is also a good selection of books in English on the top floor but wouldn’t you know! The most unattractive ones where hanging out there, … my luck. If you could communicate in Chinese and have a car, try the suburbs. Take the main road in the city and keep driving north (and east) to leave the town behind. There were a lot of students there eager to practice their English. I ended up being there because I took the wrong bus and got lost.

There is a brad new up-to-date train station and as always (always) things happending around the station. I went there during the day and they were all ‘ammo-a’. A couple of decent, younger looking ones among them, …. you must be able to communicate in Chinese to enjoy Urumoqi or just get lucky like me for some leftovers! … I enjoyed what was available to as an outsider. Next time, I will turn to the hotel staff for some help. On my way back from the Central Asia, I didn’t stay in Urumoqi, …. it was too hot, … smoke of grill …. everywhere. … it didn’t make sense to take a shower in the morning before heading out! …. The food was bad and my hotel was just too boring.

All travel reports warn you of possible danger when traveling in this part of the country and they all stand correct. Everyone is waiting to cheat you, rob you, …. or look down at you! Never take a taxi after dusk if you don’t know your exact route. Good luck finding decent food to eat. Read my original reports for additional info. Good luck….. Don’t forget to send the students’ number!

World Traveler
11-02-06, 19:48
Does she qualify as a Chinese Han? A couple of women I did looked like her in face (and charm). This one had a pony tail .... she licked.

Tuscan Man
01-04-07, 12:09
Met a girl online in Xiamen in November. Went back to Xiamen and she had moved to Beihai, so I took three days and went to see her. Beihai is a sleepy city in guangxi province along the coastline close to Hainan. Very few westerners. Mainly caters to Chinese tourists with the largest and longest beaches in China. Surprisingly there is alot of action in this city, I assume because of the large tourist business that populates the city through out the year. I checked in at the Shangri La five star hotel which was very nice but not close to the action in town. I could see things going on around me but I was with this girl and could not shake her off to try out the candy.

I ended up calling for incall message at the ShangriLa. I figured because this city is a tourist trap and because its the ShangriLa prices would be high. I was right. The first girl they sent up was not pretty and wanted 800 for ST. I argued with her for 400 (I'm used to paying about 400 in Xiamen, Swann hotel or BaiLu Zou) she stood her ground and I gave her the boot. Twenty minutes later a knock on the door. I open it and this cute girl is standing there. Long curly hair, mmmm I didn't argue much on the price. She filled me in on all the services she was going to provide for 600. I was thinking sure push the sell and only do half the job. Well this girl was just fabulous, we first took a shower and she wanted to do it in the shower DS and tit fk. Shot my first there. Figured we didn't agree to multi shots so I thought it might be over. But she took me over to the bed and total gfe. She was really into it and I could feel the real orgasm not the fake shit you often get. Great lover. I forgot I was with working girl. After I paid her she said next time no charge. WOW! Called her back the next night. Willing to pay no matter what and it was free. I didn't complain. Her name is xiao qian. From shanghai. Visiting Beihai through end of January. Mmmmm memorable to say the least.

Pointpanic
01-05-07, 10:39
She's definitely Han or Hui (Muslim Han) and not Uighur. Some Uighur women are absolutely exquisite. Urumqi is Uighur spelling and Wulumuqi is Putonghua for Urumqi.

Does she qualify as a Chinese Han? A couple of women I did looked like her in face (and charm). This one had a pony tail .... she licked.

Wonderer
02-08-07, 20:16
Here is the card and address information of the Hoi Tak Hotel in Urumqi. This is a follow up on my report #78 in this forum.

Hope it helps.

Wonderer

Raptor73
02-10-07, 14:47
Couple of days ago I was in Urumqi and I booked a room in Hoi tak hotel; around midnight I visited the hotel night club (with Philippino band playng) but there was no action at all and at least I was maybe the only guest in that place.There were some girls available for the karaoke rooms but nothing more and no too much interested to find customers. So I come back my room and decided try the hotel massage service.

The mamasan answer to me and asked me if I want professional masseur or "just" a beutyful girl, I opted for the second option and I was really surprised when she asked me which kind of girl's race I wished: " chinese, Uighur, turkish or russian", I choose the russian and 15 minutes later a nice blonde dev showed in my room.
The service was really good and almost GFE treat with different sex position, massage, shower toghether and so on; the cost was 1000 RMB for one hour.
Very good eperience and I think I will repeat if I will visit Urumqi again.

RAP

Wonderer
03-30-07, 16:48
Once again I also visited Urumqi and stayed at the Hoi Tak hotel. I was not too keen to go to the night club or the sauna, since some colleagues were with me, and it's not necessary to meet them during hunting.

I still hope to test once the sauna...

But this time, I called the in-room massage service, like Raptor. I was asked by a men whether I wanted a professional masseur or a pretty girl - the girl would also provide sexy services. After opting for the pretty version, I was asked whether I wanted a Russian or Chinese girl. The price was different, though: The Russian would be 1100 Rmb and the Chinese 700.

Since I am anyhow not too much into Russians, I opted for the less expensive version.

After about 5 minutes the men and the girl where at my door. I had to pay upfront, which I usually hate, but there was apparently no option.

The girl was not particularly pretty, but not ugly either. In view of the late hour, I accepted.

We had then a nice shower together, and she was completely inhibited.

The work on the bed was pretty much GFE, even though she did not offer any BJ. I did not ask either. But we had sex in all kinds of positions: missionary, doggy, cowgirl, missionary again, until I exploded.

It was a good experience, without any time pressure. Altogether we made about 1 hour.

This is recommendable, even though not really cheap.

Wonderer - happy hunting in other areas

Me10
05-14-07, 12:16
Well, just back from Hohhot and didn't have much time to venture out. Stayed at the Hohhot Holiday Inn, a bit run down but with a great sauna. Had a liberal hour and a half for RMB 1200 and it was basically a big hotel room set up with a specialized sex position chair. It was quite cool and the girl selection was fine. There were han chinese, inner mongolian, (didn't look mongol though), mongol-chinese, etc. The sauna is on the third floor and it is open from noon to 3am. As of the rest of town, quite a few KTVs and bbs but didn't adventure myself...

Daft Boy
05-16-07, 18:09
Hi all,

I will be going to China in 1 month for 8 days. I will visit Wengzhou and also Yuyao City. I have looked through the reports and have found no reports about these area's. Have any of you ever been to these Citys or have any info about the girls and the hotels. I need your help as I dont want to book a crap hotel miles away from the fun.

Thank's in advance.

Guzco
08-11-07, 09:19
Spent two nights at the Kuytun Hotel in Kuytun city, west of Urumqi. Shortly after receiving a late-night phone call which I did not understand, a cutie knocked on my door and asked me whether I would like to... Asked her to come in, price was 200 RMB. Agreed, but she wanted to see the size first. "Too big, very sorry" was her answer, and I was left to dream alone (money returned). She was small and pretty, would have loved to try her. Hope you have more luck.

DG.

Guoren
08-31-07, 06:04
Not hard to find some quickie action anywhere in China these days, even in hole-in-the-wall places like Xining. Right across from the bus station is this narrow, dirty street full of restaurants and other vendors. You'll soon notice groups of girls, most of whom are past their "best before" date, standing around outside. This is definitely for locals only, but the price was RMB 20 for a quickie. I didn't believe her and/or thought I misunderstood, and went inside to find out if this was for real. I gave her RMB 20 and off came her pants. If you give her a bit more, you can do more. I ended up paying RMB 90 and did whatever I pleased. Although not a young thing like most working girls in China, her body was soft and very responsive, and she ended up enjoying the experience more than me. When we finished, she was all red and embarrassed that she had such a good time. So take a chance and get out of those stupid bulei bars where the women are bitches.

Danis
10-16-07, 12:30
Anyone have advice for a westerner visiting Nantong. Jiangsu?

Thanks

Tiki Tour
11-26-07, 03:50
There do not seem to be many reports about this large city. I think it is famous for shoes and electrical stuff.

Anyway I was there for a couple of days and looked for a sauna.

I found one just outside the side entrance to the Dynasty hotel. Not hard to find really as the signs are very prominant.

The guys on the counter were very keen to help but I found the menu (on the wall in the entrance hall) a bit hard to work out.

So I made my choice of sauna and massage. Changed in the locker room and was given the key and a towel and shown to the sauna.

When ready I wondered to the massage area and was given some pajama's to wear and was shown up stairs. This is actually quite a big place.

I was greeted by some nice girls in PJ's who showed me to my room and asked what sort of massage I wanted, the special I asked for (FS I suspect) but the price which I forget, was very high and more than the cash I had in my pocket, so I took a cheaper option of just a massage.

Soon in came a nice medium height lady about 30 I guess. She proceeded to climb fuuly clothed onto my bum as I lay on the table and gave me good back massage and then asked me to turn over. I was still wearing the PJ shorts that they gave me but my state of excitement was obvious.

I was pleased when she slipped her hands up my legs and under my shorts for a nice fondle. As you could imagine that lead to a fulfilling HJ.

So despite her staying fully clothed I was happy with the result of my 425 RMB payment.

I think I would go again but there must be other places in the city.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tulip777
12-08-07, 09:05
There do not seem to be many reports about this large city. I think it is famous for shoes and electrical stuff.

Anyway I was there for a couple of days and looked for a sauna.

I found one just outside the side entrance to the Dynasty hotel. Not hard to find really as the signs are very prominant.

The guys on the counter were very keen to help but I found the menu (on the wall in the entrance hall) a bit hard to work out.

So I made my choice of sauna and massage. Changed in the locker room and was given the key and a towel and shown to the sauna.

When ready I wondered to the massage area and was given some pajama's to wear and was shown up stairs. This is actually quite a big place.

I was greeted by some nice girls in PJ's who showed me to my room and asked what sort of massage I wanted, the special I asked for (FS I suspect) but the price which I forget, was very high and more than the cash I had in my pocket, so I took a cheaper option of just a massage.

Soon in came a nice medium height lady about 30 I guess. She proceeded to climb fuuly clothed onto my bum as I lay on the table and gave me good back massage and then asked me to turn over. I was still wearing the PJ shorts that they gave me but my state of excitement was obvious.

I was pleased when she slipped her hands up my legs and under my shorts for a nice fondle. As you could imagine that lead to a fulfilling HJ.

So despite her staying fully clothed I was happy with the result of my 425 RMB payment.

I think I would go again but there must be other places in the city.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

$60 (425RMB) for a handjob? I was reading in here people getting allnighters for only $ 70-80 in Chang Ping or Shen Zheng. Have never been to China. Not complaining about prices, just confused. After doing the SouthEast Asia circuit for a while I want to explore ShenZheng for 3 nights before continuing on to Bangkok in 2 months. I notice a lot of guys in here speak Chinese, many of Chinese descent. Being a caucasian in my 40's who doesn't speak any of the Chinese dialects, can I still have good time?

OldAsiaHand
12-08-07, 12:50
Yes, 425 RMB is ridiculous for a HJ. Although it helps, you do not need to speak Chinese to have a good time in S. China. I suggest that you pass on ShenZhen and just head up to ChangPing for the 3 nights.

OAH

$60 (425RMB) for a handjob? I was reading in here people getting allnighters for only $ 70-80 in Chang Ping or Shen Zheng. Have never been to China. Not complaining about prices, just confused. After doing the SouthEast Asia circuit for a while I want to explore ShenZheng for 3 nights before continuing on to Bangkok in 2 months. I notice a lot of guys in here speak Chinese, many of Chinese descent. Being a caucasian in my 40's who doesn't speak any of the Chinese dialects, can I still have good time?

Tulip777
12-08-07, 23:07
Yes, 425 RMB is ridiculous for a HJ. Although it helps, you do not need to speak Chinese to have a good time in S. China. I suggest that you pass on ShenZhen and just head up to ChangPing for the 3 nights.

OAH

Thanks OAH. I'll do some studying on ChangPing. It seems like having fun in So. China is a lot different from LOS or PI. I wonder if there is any place with lots of mongering options within walking distance.

Duronston
12-09-07, 10:48
Tiki Tour,

I am a Wenzhou local.

If you are still in Wenzhou, please tell me, I can tell how to get a girl.

OldAsiaHand
12-10-07, 03:42
Thanks OAH. I'll do some studying on ChangPing. It seems like having fun in So. China is a lot different from LOS or PI. I wonder if there is any place with lots of mongering options within walking distance.

Tulip777,

Yes, China is a bit different. It is not a mongering destination like LOS and PI per se, although action is available everywere. The major difference is that there are no go-go bars. That said, the FS saunas are similar to the FS massage places in LOS/PI, KTV is similar to the night clubs, BBS in CP is similar to the *****houses the taxi drivers will take you to in Manila, etc. However, the other BBS options in China where you select a girl and take her to an apartment nearby is not.

Changping has all the mongering options within walking distance.

OAH

BossLove72
12-10-07, 05:43
No one has been to Baotou, Inner Mongolia? Any comments? Any live there? Besides the women, any comments on life there? Would like to know. Just got a job offer to work there.

Thanks!

Tulip777
12-11-07, 09:45
Tulip777,

Yes, China is a bit different. It is not a mongering destination like LOS and PI per se, although action is available everywere. The major difference is that there are no go-go bars. That said, the FS saunas are similar to the FS massage places in LOS/PI, KTV is similar to the night clubs, BBS in CP is similar to the *****houses the taxi drivers will take you to in Manila, etc. However, the other BBS options in China where you select a girl and take her to an apartment nearby is not.

Changping has all the mongering options within walking distance.

OAH

Thanks OAH.

Hess72
01-10-08, 16:58
Does anyone have any advice of where to play in Nantong city?

Happy Peppi
02-08-08, 18:03
After 9 month I come back to China.

I will be in Wenzhou for some days end of this month.

I read the Forum but can't find mongering info about this city.

Can anyone tell me where and how to find girls for FS or BBS for take out with reasonable price?

Thanks,

Peppi

Byboboby
04-23-08, 03:51
After 9 month I come back to China.

I will be in Wenzhou for some days end of this month.

I read the Forum but can't find mongering info about this city.

Can anyone tell me where and how to find girls for FS or BBS for take out with reasonable price?

Thanks,

PeppiPeppi,

You can try go to train station. Near that area. They have many bbs with 5. 10 girls / each shop. Last time I count like roughly 10 shops there. Cost about 300 rmb or more overnight. Good luck.

Member #4378
12-28-08, 04:50
Anyone has been recently mongering in Ürümqi? The reports here are 1-2 years old. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

Wilde
02-13-09, 19:23
I stayed at the Plaza Hotel Yuyao. Yuyao is a regional city in Zhejian Province, midway between Hangzhou and Ningbo. The hotel is a Chinese 5-star hotel, nicely decorated with rooms listed starting at 1200RMB. My supplier has an account there and enjoys a 50% discount.

We visited the on-site sauna on the 2nd floor and it was a nice, clean, professionally run facility with good selection of girls that are well trained. I am quite sure that the girls don't speak much English. I did see one Westerner sitting alone in a lounge room getting a foot massage, and I am not sure if in the end he got what every Chan in this town was coming to this place for. The normal routine of a Chinese sauna applies. You undress, put your clothes in a locker, you get a key on a wrist band, you shower, change into some nice polka dot patterned silk shorts and short robe, you go to a lounge to wait for a private room. However, at this place, you don't get a lineup. Instead, the girls come to your room one at a time to ask for permission to service you. Light massage, cat bath, fire-ice BBBJ, various positions including on a yoga/exercise ball. Very GFE. I did ask the girl midway through if she would come to my room after her shift. She said that the girls stay at the dorm and their attendance is recorded.

Cost is around 800RMB as my supplier paid for everything.

Onefoxguy
06-14-09, 18:02
Anyone has been recently mongering in Ürümqi? The reports here are 1-2 years old. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.I was staying at the Ramada with my wife in Urumqi about a week ago. I remember there is a noisy bar with a constant traffic of males getting off on the third floor as I go up to my room. There is a massage center two floors above. It is past 10 pm, my wife doesn't want me to get a massage in our room so I go to the massage center. There are two men in suits at the reception desk. I get handed a menu in English. There are various massages, I ask what they mean. The men can't speak English so one of them sends for a female hotel desk worker to come up to answer my questions. I settle for a foot massage 1 hr and a Korean massage 90 min for 258 rmb. I get one very plain thin older woman around 40 wearing glasses and crooked teeth. In the room I place myself in one of the soft massage chairs. Her massage is very capable so I relax. Later a Chinese man in a suit sits on another chair and takes off his jacket and in comes a gorgeous young Chinese girl (8/10) pounding on the man's back for about 30 minutes and they leave. Towards the end of my massage, my girl asks me if I want six. Six? She says gu something six. And keeps repeating it. I can't for the life of me figure out what she is saying. Finally, it dawns on this dummy she is asking me if I want sex not six. She says not me. I ask how much? She writes down 500 on a slip of paper for FS. Then she goes out of the room and brings in the gorgeous young girl I saw earlier. I say "okay" and we go to another room with a bed.

The main event was a disappointment. No kissing. No DATY. I try to put a finger in her vargina and she puts a condom on my finger. She is absolutely paranoid about getting a STD so she wraps little brother with not one condom but two condoms. I feel like little brother is being Saran wrapped for sex. Nice amusing girl though. She is a recent graduate in computer science from Hunan who has only been doing this for a couple of months. I find out from her the third and fourth floor is for the KTV. And judging from the women that also got off of the elevator on the third floor there must be a lot of action for a fellow monger to investigate.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Sniffer
08-17-09, 01:50
Hi guys! I am visiting Urumqi for the first time later this week. Would like to get some info from brothers who live there or travel there frequently. Both in terms of mongering activities and safety. Any information will be welcome. I promise that I will do a report when my trip is done.

Thank you!

Pointpanic
08-17-09, 02:53
Check out the KTV in the basement of this hotel which seemed to supply a lot of the activities in its upstairs rooms. Hope this helps as it was a few years ago when I was there. PP
Hi guys! I am visiting Urumqi for the first time later this week. Would like to get some info from brothers who live there or travel there frequently. Both in terms of mongering activities and safety. Any information will be welcome. I promise that I will do a report when my trip is done.

Thank you!

Sniffer
08-23-09, 11:30
Thanks Pointpanic for trying to help.

I have come back from Urumqi. As promised, I am reporting my "findings".

The city has very much returned to normal. My local contacts told me that the relationship between the Hans and Uyghurs have actually been very good in the past. The incident was something just happened in a specific district in town. So they still consider the city to be fairly safe. You will however see a lot of armed police and soldiers on the street, guarding at posts or patrolling, especially in areas where there are a lot of minorities living or working.

The most significant thing other than that is there is abosulutely no internet, no SMS and you can't even use the GPRS signal on your cell phone to connect to any e-mail or internet. I was told that the government is trying to control communication to make sure that people are not organizing more protest or riot.

In terms of mongering activities, I was with colleagues and client most of the time during my stay, so I didn't have a chance to visit any spot other than the hotel I was staying at. I was in the Royal International Hotel, a local 5 star.

There is a "club" in the basement, supposed to be a KTV. I never like KTV so didn't visit.

There is a salon on the 3rd floor which offers oil massage for RMB 300. I didn't try that either, so not sure whether that includes any happy ending. But the working on the advertisement they put inside the hotel room would suggest so.

There is a sauna on the 14th floor, which was very open in offering FS. I was told that business is not very good after the July incidence. So they are offering a special now. The usual price for a VIP room FS was RMB 568. One can now pay RMB 388 before 20:00, and RMB 438 after that. Choice of SP is limited. The female manager said they have about 15+ girls only. She was even very honest to say that none of them are very beautiful but they all provide very good service.

On my first visit, I have seen a few girls who all appeared to have some baby fat. A couple of them were also more mature, probably pushing late 20's or even early 30's. I picked one that was younger, claimed to be from Nanjing and 22 years old. Service was quite good, including cat bath, AR, CBJ, and the final act.

On my second visit two nights later, I picked one that is slimmer (which is what I like), claimed to be also 22, but appeared to be a bit younger. She is from another city from Xinjiang. Very quiet girl but her service was even better than the first one. Went through same routine: cat bath, AR, CBJ and then she told me that they are also supposed to do the red rope trick. But I honestly wasn't quite interested at that and I got fairly excited already. So I went straight for the act. It was quite a GFE with her (she appeared to have become quite excited too) except that she did not allow any kissing.

All in all, a fairly good experience for what would be only half or less of how much a similar sauna in Beijing or Shanghai would charge. Not sure whether I will back in Urumqi again, so I have not taken their names or numbers. But if I do, I will certainly go back for another visit.

Sniffer
08-23-09, 11:35
She is absolutely paranoid about getting a STD so she wraps little brother with not one condom but two condoms. I feel like little brother is being Saran wrapped for sex.

I would usually stop them from doing that. A lot of the Chinese girls don't understand that by putting two condoms on, the chance of breaking them (both) is actually much higher (because of the two layers of rubber rubbing on each other), so the risk of getting STD or pregnant is actually higher!!!!

Tommy26
09-13-09, 04:24
Anyone knows a good place to pick up girls in Hohhot?

Thanks,

Tommy

Munk305
06-23-10, 12:19
Zibo has 15 BBS going from Train station before Rose Hotel turn left in the small streets.

FS 50 RMB - If u speak Chinese! if u dont 100 and upwards.

Zibo has 3 hotels with FS for 200RMB taxi driver knows where! as he get his commision.

Muktar
09-04-10, 19:54
Hi,

Has anyone been to Urumqi lately. Probably staying at Islam grand hotel and then Kashg..Qinibagh Hotel? Any 411 would be appreciated. KTV or anything in the neighborhood?

Thanks

Muktar

Kajos
09-08-10, 20:11
Major crackdown these last five days throughout Yinchuan.

Be careful out there.

Kajos
09-11-10, 18:03
Stayed in the Kashgar Seman Binguan in mid-2009. Got a girl by calling the bed-side phone number for massage. As I remember there were two different phone numbers, one for the real foot massage place downstairs, the other for the extra-services in room massage. Ethnic Chinese from Gansu, little bit of a bad attitude to start. She wanted 800 for FS, finally agreed on 400. Wanted cash in advance, I said no. I actually wanted a few minutes of massage to start with, but she said she didn't do massage. Service was OK, cute girl, nice body, great little white tiger. I probably would have asked for someone else if I had been staying a second night.

Was in Urumqi same trip, can't remember the name of the hotel at the moment. It was a large hotel but locally managed (run by Uygurs). The hotel was on the southeast corner of the intersection of two main streets. The whole block is a mall and the hotel is on the south edge of the mall. They had a huge model boat in the right side of the lobby when you walk in, and elevators on the left side. The hotel only had legit massage with local Uygur girls. Unimaginable for a Chinese hotel of this size. But I got a massage anyway and got her to agree to FS, with 200 as a tip on top of the regular massage fee which goes to the hotel. She'd never done a foreigner and I'd never done a Uygur so it worked out perfectly. She was super worried about reporting back by the 1-hour mark and not looking like she'd been messing around. Fun girl, liked to talk.

Based on my experiences in Xinjiang, I'd say to be sure to stay at Han chinese run hotels. FS was 200 to 400 without much discussion. Just the Seman Binguan girl tried to start at 800 and I really had to push her to go down to 400. She was probably used to the many foreigners staying there who agree to 800 without hestitation. All girls were Han chinese except the Uygur massage girl in Urumqi.

BTW, if you're getting a driver/tour guide while traveling in Xinjiang, it's usually better to go with the local folks. They typically know much more about the history and customs of the area and would be happy to stop and ask other locals about where to eat or things to do or places to pick fruit or to invite you back to their place for lunch with the family.

Let us know how your trip goes.

Hi,

Has anyone been to Urumqi lately. Probably staying at Islam grand hotel and then Kashg..Qinibagh Hotel? Any 411 would be appreciated. KTV or anything in the neighborhood?

Thanks

Muktar

AlexDaKidd
12-24-10, 21:53
I was in Luoyang in July 2010. After visiting the Longmen Grottoes I decided to scout about for some action before my train left.

I found 2 experiences, one good, one bad. The bad shall be retold first.

Some people beckoned me into their little massage place on the street facing the train station, quoting 70RMB for a massage. I went in the back and after so long the massage girl took my hand and placed it on her breast. Now this was where I found this immoral. She was completely plain faced, lacking in emotion, not like the usual massage girls who will happily bite on one's nipple to entice you to upgrade it to full service. She was quite attractive in the looks department, but for full service they were insisting on around 600RMB if I remember correctly. I said I was a resident of Beijing, and this was above Beijing prices, to which they replied that Beijing has older girls, whereas she is 18.

I declined, but still paid the 70RMB for the simple massage that wasn't.

Now this is where I have a problem with the above experience, the girl was timid, emotionless, and it was as though she had been forced into it.

I wandered down the main road facing the train station, and found a place in the side street. It was another massage place, and they provided an awesome BBBJ. I didn't have the money for full service, not least because 70RMB had been squandered on that seedy previous experience.

In all, Luoyang seems to be an easy place to find action, just wander a bit further from the train station though!

Ixcee
06-09-12, 14:58
Does anyone have any advice of where to play in Nantong city?I go soon to visit this place any good advice?

K3936
07-14-12, 14:11
Is this thread active? Anyone have any leads for FS in Lanzhou?

Thanks,

K.

Old South
07-30-12, 15:54
I will be heading over to Li Jiang soon, I see no thread on Li Jiang, so maybe there is no action there? One of my friend had been there and said there are seem to be a lot of WGs there, so I wonder where do people post about Li Jiang.

OS

K3936
08-16-12, 04:29
Update from my trip to Lanzhou: Actually very disappointing. I stayed near the city center and walked every block around there, even down to the railway station. Noting set off the radar, no SW or enticing MP or even a haircut place. All there seem to be are a lot of KTV's and only one of those had a girl on the door. Hotel massage was also a bust. I did discover San Ya Kang suana mentioned here was within walking distance so I checked it out but it seems to be a very up market place with a lot of fancy cars outside and serious looking dude's going in and out. I felt very under-dressed so I didn't venture inside. Seems without language or local help Lanzhou is a tough scene.

K

Is this thread active? Anyone have any leads for FS in Lanzhou?

Thanks,

K.

NspectHerGadgt
11-10-12, 15:51
I found 3 store-front BBS-type studios lined-up almost 3-in-a-row in Zhangjiajie City. On the north side of DaQiao Lu just 1/2 km or less to the east of NanZhuang Lu. Two had pink lighting and one was more peach color, shear curtains mostly left open, to show several girls sitting around inside the shop: talking, texting, eating, playing cards, etc. I walked in with limited language skills. The going rate was 300rmb. No problem to walk in and out and even sit and "chat" (sign language) , then move on to the next one, to find the right companion. Finally, we stepped into the back room, queen bed, small washroom stall, got fully naked, and went to work. I accepted some upselling since the price was cheap anyway. Had a good, brief, time for 500 total, and they insisted that I sit and visit with them back in the shop store-front afterwards. Then more of them tried to get me in the back room for rounds 2, 3, etc. I had the one I wanted, and that was enough for one night.

Oh, just to set expectations: generally 6's (maybe 7) in the face, and 5-6 body, mostly downgraded due to a bit of overweight. Some were early twenties young looking, in fact none of them looked worn-out over-age. Have fun!

FckGood
11-19-12, 06:42
Hi fellas,

Any recommends about Wenzhou city?

Lala33
11-29-12, 04:55
I will be heading over to Li Jiang soon, I see no thread on Li Jiang, so maybe there is no action there? One of my friend had been there and said there are seem to be a lot of WGs there, so I wonder where do people post about Li Jiang.

OSI lived in Lijiang for two years. There are several hotels in a seedy part of the city that have girls. Very difficult to explain how to get there. They charge 150 to 200 RMB. The rooms have no heat and in the winter it is cold. There are sauna's as well but they cost at least 400 RMB.

FckGood
11-06-13, 04:18
Hello fellas,

There are a few massage saloons on Xueshan Street. If you want to go there, take the Renmin street on your back, walk 5 minutes on Xueshan street. On the right side, you will see small shops. 3 or 4 pieces. Just accross of Ouchang Hotel. You will recognize them.

I have been 2 of them. Beds are so dirty; as usual. Full maked-up faces Chinese ladies.

Prices are starting from 200yuan. Maybe you can make it cheaper for yourself if you have fluent Chinese.

Later, I will try to add some photos of these shop's places.

Enjoy

OldPhart
09-12-15, 11:03
No one has been to Baotou, Inner Mongolia? Any comments? Any live there? Besides the women, any comments on life there? Would like to know. Just got a job offer to work there.

Thanks!I also have received a job offer, and I have arrived. Coming from Bangkok, I'm wondering the same thing.

My wife is with me and I have a respectable job, so I think I'm going to be a faithful husband. However, if the winter gets to be too much for her, she might return to Thailand at least for the winter. I would be living alone during the winter break and cabin fever might motivate some field research. The question seems to be "Is there anything here to research?

SnrMan
11-30-15, 07:13
Hi,

Does anyone have any information on Yinchuan, Ningxia? I've been there a few times, wandered the streets downtown. But can't find anything that looks promising. Any guidance would be appreciated.

JokingJoe
09-15-16, 15:55
Staying in the Royal International Hotel. Massage place here is shut.

HoAndrew83
09-30-16, 09:14
Hi everyone,

Just want to ask if someone out there knows where to go for mongering in Neijiang? Its south east of Chengdu, 40 mins by high speed train.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Cheers!

Idefix
10-01-16, 01:35
Dear all,

I have a business trip to Xuzhou and will either stay in the Windham or the Qube Hotel.

Does any of you have any recommendations in Xuzhou?