PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Johnny Rocket
05-29-12, 09:31
I join you in the appreciation of Chantik's wise, useful and light contributions in here. Very valuable.Not only do I greatly appreciate her contributions here, but I've met her and she is a sweet girl, nice to talk to, and a great lay. She's what every girl should be but most of them aren't even close. Hats off to Chantik!

Johnny Rocket
05-29-12, 09:55
A few weeks ago I reported on a freebie from the mainland that I met in the MTR. Turns out she was back in HK last week and called me up. So far so good.

Met her about 2:30, I'd eaten lunch but she hadn't so took her to a cafe and had a yuen yeung (the HK drink thats half coffe and half tea with condensed milk) while she ate. So then I take her to the same place, conveniently located right next to a love hotel, for a drink. Then I suggest moving the proceedings to the love hotel.

"You only want sex?" she asked. Uh-oh, here it comes.

"I like you but I'm not looking for a girlfriend."

"So you just want sex?"

"I'd like to be friends, but I want to be clear, than I'm not looking for a girlfriend. And yes I want to have sex."

"Well, I don't want to have sex for nothing." (Then why were you spreading your legs less than an hour after we first met?)

"Ok, I respect that, so good luck finding what you're looking for."

"I still want to have sex. If you can't be my boyfriend you can give me something right?"

We've all heard this before but this was the first time I'd heard it after getting round 1 for free.

Obviously I have no problem paying for girls but when you classify a girl as a freebie and suddenly she's not it seriously reduces my enthusiasm for the experience. Still, she was a good lay and I was horny so I relented and ended up giving her 1000. I know there's a million mainland girls at 141 places for 300-500 but this is a better quality experience.

Even so, I won't repeat since she ruined the attraction for me. I don't think she'll miss me as she was sporting a new iPhone she told me was purchased for her by an English banker (idiot) and has some other rich white fool paying for some kind of plastic surgery she wants for over 100K. Good on her I guess, I hope none of you is that guy.

Boarer
05-29-12, 10:04
Fake boobs for us. Means girls who wear push up bra'sSheez, that would be half the girls on the continent.

Had a wonderful massage with my best friend today. Much better than my massage skills.Must be a lot of lateral movement in the trade. Got several SMS from a straight massage lady I must have frequented inviting me to her new place. Out of curiosity, dropped by to see the place and see who she is. If my eyes do not deceive me, the boobs were bigger. I did not recognize the face through the makeup. Also, given the high heels, short skirt, long fingernails, and the constant brushing of her boobs on my arm, I think more is on offer at her new place of employment. LOL

The Tanuki
05-29-12, 13:35
Fake boobs for us. Means girls who wear push up bra's, stuff their bras's with tissues. Some even stuff tissues in their bums.Those are also known as "wonder" bras. When the girls take them off, we wonder where the tits went. Hehehe.

The Tanuki

BionicMan
05-29-12, 14:06
. she is a sweet girl, nice to talk to, and a great lay. She's what every girl should be but most of them aren't even close. Hats off to Chantik!That's the impression she gives in her contributions here.

WildHawk
05-29-12, 14:46
Well the LuLu I am thinking of was banned from Nep 2 for threatening a guy with a bottle (hope it wasn't you). Think a case of jealousy.

She is usually at Escape.

Fake boobs for us. Means girls who wear push up bra's, stuff their bras's with tissues. Some even stuff tissues in their bums.Ah, get the fake boobs bit. Haven't been threatened with a bottle in Hong Kong (yet). Was this incident recent? (the Lulu I know was at NM a couple weeks ago).

Chantik
05-29-12, 16:35
South Asian? Where from, Nepal? India? Pakistan? I didn't know there were any South Asians in WC. I haven't had an Indian girl for a while as none of them in HK seem interested in fucking. May have to check it out the next time my desire for pussy outweighs my dislike of Wan Chai.You get the odd Indian in Wanchai. Most are around TST. They often hang around Nathan Road.

There are couple of Nepalese in Wanchai. But most are mistaken for Filipina.

Actually a number of the bar staff are nepalese. And Players / Bar 109 have Nepalase ownership.

Pakistani. Never see them. Usually hidden behind clothing.

Chantik
05-29-12, 19:16
Thanks to Johnny Rocket for the kind words.

Chantik
05-29-12, 19:18
Those are also known as "wonder" bras. When the girls take them off, we wonder where the tits went. Hehehe.

The TanukiSo true.

A number of guys have said the same thing. And it can be disappointing.

Chantik
05-29-12, 19:25
That would be a different Indonesian Lulu. My favorite is all natural, very athletic. And a known quantity at New Makati. A couple weeks ago I mentioned her name to a regular at the club, a very friendly Italian guy."Lulu? Yesssssss. Lulu," as if he were remembering the savoring of a fine Burgundy, LOL.

Another funny thing is that evening I took a shining to one of the girls (on the "older" side, perhaps mid-30s, for the girls there. She was friendly, but slightly put-offish, as if she did not want to go with anyone). A couple minutes later she spotted the Italian guy, sits with him and they had a rather businesslike conversation before she left."My ex," he said to me.

Note to self: Do not become that guy.

And, yes, Chantik. Sign me up for your fan club. We do appreciate your postings, you as our little boots in the field!Maybe that lady was me!

Who knows!

The ladies often meet guys in bars like Makati. They want to see if the guy is known to any of the ladies. This is a form of checking out. And if the guy is handsome you can show off. Of course it would be easier to meet in a coffee shop. Ah. The ways of women.

There are very few under 25's in Makati. Main age group is 25 to 35. Probably more over 30. Many of the ladies look at least 5 years younger than their age.

BionicMan
05-29-12, 19:31
Those are also known as "wonder" bras. When the girls take them off, we wonder where the tits went. Hehehe.The TanukiI hate those wonder bras. I myself am not a fan of big tits and an A can even set me ok if well equipped and if the girl has skills. Still I would lie if I say I am not impressed by some nice cleavage sported by WG when marketing their goods.

I am then disappointed when the girl undress and the roundness disappears.

Worst are the padded cups, adding easily half an inch of "thickness". When I get into nice chat with a possible girl for time together I do, jokingly a bit, check the thickness of the cups. I clearly say I don't want to touch their tits, but just the bra. :)

It is amazing what one can discover. Found once a girl who had enhanced boobs (reasonably) and still had a sort of gel paddings. Nonsense, she had a proper size anyhow (with the help of surgery) not to need an additional padding!

Chantik's opinion is urgently needed: what makes girls go for oversized boobs?

Johnny Rocket
05-29-12, 22:27
You get the odd Indian in Wanchai. Most are around TST. They often hang around Nathan Road.So I've heard but I've never seen any around there. Or maybe I just don't know they're WGs. As we've previously discussed there are lots of ripoffs / scams too. Difficult to find a good / reliable Indian WG.

FreebieFan
05-30-12, 01:53
A few weeks ago I reported on a freebie from the mainland that I met in the MTR. Turns out she was back in HK last week and called me up. So far so good.

" (Then why were you spreading your legs less than an hour after we first met?)

Whilst I've had my share of freebies in HK, most have originated in Philippines. And theres been a great number who would give it up, for what one would have thought was for free, when a day or two later, theres a text saying the mango tree has died, grandma has died, the carabao has died or needs an operation etcetc. Usually a little play on the guilt thing arises. Sadly, the best they get from me is " in manila airport now honey, wish I could have helped". LOL.

Now doing some HK research on a few dating sites as have a HK trip lined up. I love the pre-match reviewing game.

Chantik
05-30-12, 05:45
So I've heard but I've never seen any around there. Or maybe I just don't know they're WGs. As we've previously discussed there are lots of ripoffs / scams too. Difficult to find a good / reliable Indian WG.And Pakistani is impossible, but yet if go to BKK. There are many Saudi Arabian WG near Soi Nana.

Royalpardesi2001
05-30-12, 07:05
You need to look on the Mody Road on the side of Nathan Road. There are many Indian or Pakistani wgs sittibg near the Seven Eleven. But not as per my taste.

Most of them are unattractive dead meat. I am an indian and had better looking WGs back there.

So I've heard but I've never seen any around there. Or maybe I just don't know they're WGs. As we've previously discussed there are lots of ripoffs / scams too. Difficult to find a good / reliable Indian WG.

BionicMan
05-30-12, 07:53
And Pakistani is impossible, but yet if go to BKK. There are many Saudi Arabian WG near Soi Nana.Maybe "arab ethnicity", but I do doubt real saudi arabian WG's.

Real saudi women do not have to work and those who need to work will not be in a position to move out of their country and / or be in a position to be a real and marketable WG anywhere.

Chantik
05-30-12, 15:14
Maybe "arab ethnicity", but I do doubt real saudi arabian WG's.

Real saudi women do not have to work and those who need to work will not be in a position to move out of their country and / or be in a position to be a real and marketable WG anywhere.I can assure you that some are from Saudi Arabia. I speak Arabic.

BionicMan
05-30-12, 16:12
I can assure you that some are from Saudi Arabia. I speak Arabic.Mumble mumble. I can't object as I ahve not seen them but I am still doubtful (not of your words, but of the facts they are saudi.) but we are not here to open a fire.

Chantik
05-30-12, 20:41
Mumble mumble. I can't object as I ahve not seen them but I am still doubtful (not of your words, but of the facts they are saudi.) but we are not here to open a fire.They are in the road leading from Soi Nana. Which is near Bumrungrad Hospital and the Nana Hotel.

Usually stay around the Middle East cafe / restaurants.

BionicMan
05-30-12, 23:15
They are in the road leading from Soi Nana. Which is near Bumrungrad Hospital and the Nana Hotel.Usually stay around the Middle East cafe / restaurants.I make a note to go and see them at the next visit to BKK later this year. I have sufficient knowledge to catch where they come from (with reasonable scoring).

Tiger 888
05-31-12, 03:05
I make a note to go and see them at the next visit to BKK later this year. I have sufficient knowledge to catch where they come from (with reasonable scoring).
It is Soi 3 (Nana is soi 4).

If you do one, make sure you stay on top. Most of them are in the heavy weight category. Not my piece of cake.
But I believe we are getting off topic here.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 08:07
It is Soi 3 (Nana is soi 4). If you do one, make sure you stay on top. Most of them are in the heavy weight category. Not my piece of cake.

But I believe we are getting off topic here.Not my piece of cake either. Just curious about the nationality as I friendly don't agree with Chandik. I did see a lot of arab women (usually at least two when (their) man is not around, or with a baby on tow. But no-one ever resembling (even by acting) to a WG. End of talks for me on this topic too, in here

Chantik
05-31-12, 15:21
It is Soi 3 (Nana is soi 4).

If you do one, make sure you stay on top. Most of them are in the heavy weight category. Not my piece of cake.

But I believe we are getting off topic here.You are right. The girls have well rounded bottoms. Saudi girls are discreet. And don't forget they can't get into beer bars or Go Go Bars.

You are right. It is soi 3.

Chantik
05-31-12, 15:25
Not my piece of cake either. Just curious about the nationality as I friendly don't agree with Chandik. I did see a lot of arab women (usually at least two when (their) man is not around, or with a baby on tow. But no-one ever resembling (even by acting) to a WG. End of talks for me on this topic too, in hereThe mysteries of Saudi Arabian / Middle East women.

They are well known for having a change of clothes in their carry on luggage.which they change once the plane leaves the Middle East. Change into western clothes. And repeat the change when they get back to the Middle East.

I am referring to single woman.

BionicMan
05-31-12, 17:03
The mysteries of Saudi Arabian / Middle East women. I am referring to single woman.I trveled a lot in Saudi in the 80's and know all the about of seeing black clothing boarding the plane and after take off seeing a blossom of nice and coloured apparel, worn by slim and good looking ladies with accurate make up (but also less nice ladies). But I think I don't want to annoy the rest of the folks here and go also OT, never nice!

Johnny Rocket
05-31-12, 17:58
Last week I had a freebie with a local girl I met online. (Not the mainlander I posted about recently, a different one.) She was amazing. Sensual, sweet, beautiful. Didn't tell me her name and didn't want to know mine, yet liked it gentle and romantic and I was happy to oblige, it's much better than businesslike.

We met at a love hotel. I use a branch of the Mingle or the Villa Victoria because they are nicer. I don't go to the crap places.

She said we would meet again. Unlike the mainlander I recently wrote about this girl is genuine, not in it to get paid / gifts. Great. So I email her, how about next week?

Well. I'd love to but I don't feel comfortable in a love hotel. (then why did you come to one in the first place?)

And of course, her place is right out. And I prefer not to bring girls back to my place unless she is a GF, for obvious reasons.

So now I am trying to figure out how to make her more comfortable. Or figure out another place to go. This girl is worth a bit of effort if I can score a regular.

Anyone know any "real" hotels (i.e. not love hotels) that offer hourly rates? Or comfortable but inexpensive "real" hotels? I've never stayed in a HK hotel before so I know nothing about them. Would it be odd for me to check into one some afternoon or evening and check out ~3 hours later? LOL

Anyone have any other ideas?

We need a shared fuck pad for trusted, long-term, friendly members of this board that is not a love hotel that any of us could claim is his place. Like a serviced apartment. I'd get one myself if freebies were plentiful enough to justify the expense.

Apart from the question whether anyone has any ideas about where to take this girl, I would like to ask if anyone has any insight about this phenomenon in general. I've met girls on AFF, CL, LKF bars, etc that are perfectly fine with a love hotel. The first time or maybe two. But then suddenly they don't feel "comfortable" there and want to go somewhere else, and they'll never let you come to their place. This doesn't make sense as they've already been to a love hotel with me 1-2x and presumably I was not the first guy who ever took them to one. And lots of HKers go to them with their actual BF / GF as they are still living with their parents into their 30s the poor bastards. So what gives? Why does this pattern keep repeating itself? My guess is the girls are actually looking for a BF and are not happy that I'm not "coming around" to offering that. But I'd like to hear others' take on it.

Chantik
05-31-12, 19:00
There are a number of guys who have love pads. Especially around wanchai.

The usual set up is t0o get a two bedroom apartment. Two ways to do this.

1) One guy lives their permanently. And one or two other guys rent the second room.

2) Or 2 to 4 guys rent the apartment and they organise their times.

But you need to make sure you don't make too much noise and the girls are conservatively dressed. HK people can be nosy and chatter about their neighbours. Especially foreigners.

Serviced apartments can have tight security. And to visit a friend can involve filling in forms, phone calls etc. So this may not be the best option.

Lady doesn't want to use a Love Hotel. Get her to check the internet and make suggestions. You will be in trouble if she wants the Mira or Four Season's hotel.

This is all I can add at the moment.

Boarer
05-31-12, 20:56
Anyone know any "real" hotels (I. E. Not love hotels) that offer hourly rates? Or comfortable but inexpensive "real" hotels?

We need a shared fuck pad for trusted, long-term, friendly members of this board that is not a love hotel that any of us could claim is his place. Like a serviced apartment.
There are a number of guys who have love pads. Especially around wanchai.There are some that get a place at one of the islands. Used to be cheap several years ago and cleaning services can also be arranged. Personally, the ST hotels you mentioned are better and more convenient. I actually walked by Mingle and checked the prices. They say that they do not do hourly rates but do offer discounts. You must get the FF rates.

Serviced apartments are another option others have used. I just would not go so high end. Some do not offer daily cleaning and sheet changes. No girl is really "free". So a serviced apartment will be the cost of your freebie. Some of the WGs I knew were picked up by asian business men and put up around town in a love pad.

I trveled a lot in Saudi in the 80's and know all the about of seeing black clothing boarding the plane and after take off seeing a blossom of nice and coloured apparel, worn by slim and good looking ladies with accurate make up (but also less nice ladies). But I think I don't want to annoy the rest of the folks here and go also OT, never nice!Similar things happen every weekend at the fast food establishments around town as the girls change into their wanchai attire.

I must be starting to fit a certain profile because some DH try to strike up a conversation with me and eventually announce that they are heading to wanchai after church.

FreebieFan
06-01-12, 02:16
The mysteries of Saudi Arabian / Middle East women.

They are well known for having a change of clothes in their carry on luggage. Which they change once the plane leaves the Middle East. Change into western clothes. And repeat the change when they get back to the Middle East.

I am referring to single woman.Brings back many memories. One I vividly recall is seeing girl in business class on a Thai flight go to bathroom in black robe and almost full face coverage. I was intrigued as to to what would come out as I saw she took a large bag with her, and had seen many "transformations before". After 15 minutes the moth had clearly turned into a butterfly. Red top, the tighest jeans I had seen in my young and tender life (then) .5 inch fire engine red heels, and a lot of make up, that looked great on her dusky skin. She sat down with a smile, got a glass of champagne and carried on chatting with her friends as if the world was quite normal. Love the hypocracy of th Saudis.

The better memory of course was on the day I arrived at immigration and the guy stapms my passport and says " will you be returning?"."No mate, two years of your fucked up, dusty, dry, country is way more than enough". I've enjoyed Asia ever since that day 26 years ago.

BionicMan
06-01-12, 07:59
Brings back many memories. The better memory of course was on the day I arrived at immigration and the guy stapms my passport and says " will you be returning?"."No mate, two years of your fucked up, dusty, dry, country is way more than enough". I've enjoyed Asia ever since that day 26 years ago.I recall a tee shirt in those times saying "I am not a tourist in Saudi". Nobody indeed can be there for tourism, and it is not a matter of visa type.

Boarer
06-01-12, 08:47
she sat down with a smile, got a glass of champagne and carried on chatting with her friends as if the world was quite normal. love the hypocracy of th saudis.actually, some of the women have the same attire underneath the black robe. one only see it at female only venues or at homes. look for the high heels peeking out beneath the black robe. you will be surprised how "westernized" or up to date some of these ladies are.

girls are just conflicted creatures and their own worst enemy. they are all into games and charades. catholic school girls would pin their uniform skirts up after school or do a change on their way home and then undo before they get home. knew ladies who lived in female only residences who have to hide their lbd before returning home. can't tell the number of times filipina dh or wg could meet one before or after church. (i just really get a chuckle when i envision the their lips on the the cup just hours after being wrapped around my little guy.)

i just relax and know that with a little persuasion and coaxing most girls would come around and convince themselves that you are the best thing since sliced bread. they just need a little tlc. i think most of the south asian guys in hk figured that out because a dh is a cheap / free lay while local girls require a cv and tax return.

BionicMan
06-01-12, 09:52
actually, some of the women have the same attire underneath the black robe. one only see it at female only venues or at homes. look for the high heels peeking out beneath the black robe. you will be surprised how "westernized" or up to date some of these ladies are.and we men are not to see (upart the happy few) what is even below the normal clothing. had a (female) friend who attended a few weddings in there (saudi) where the party takes place separating men from women, who confirmed they wear unbelievable clothing and are also talking about sexy lingerie. you are right on those high heels: a clear sign of what one can expect in the mind of the woman.

but we are expanding the ot in here! .

Chantik
06-01-12, 14:36
Boarer is 100% right when describing the undergarments of covered Muslim women. And think that Bionicman can't wait to explore soi 3.

BionicMan
06-01-12, 14:39
Boarer is 100% right when describing the undergarments of covered Muslim women. And think that Bionicman can't wait to explore soi 3.It is in the agenda! .

Lewis And Clark
06-02-12, 13:50
Back On Topic Everyone?

Johnny Rocket
06-02-12, 20:51
Back On Topic Everyone?Yeah like anybody ever stayed at the Charterhouse a few blocks from Times Square? I am thinking of it for my little local angel.

Yhddude13
06-03-12, 04:17
I have been going to wanchai for a year now when I go to HK, and never had something like this happen before. I was at Neptune (I think its II, its around the corner from 7-11 and you have to go downstairs and you leave smelling like smoke) on Friday night, not my first time. I was talking in the side couch area on the right when facing the band talking and hanging our with an Indo D / H who is off on Saturdays. She was very pretty. Anyhow, she went to the bathroom (I think that is when they go and get the money for the lady drink). When she came back, she said the manager was asking her questions about me. Does she know me. Has he been here before. I thought that was weird (I am pretty safe looking (white, tall and nerdy looking). When we decided to leave, when we got outside, a worker, maybe he was the manager, told her to go back inside. I was just standing there, not too interested in getting involved as I don't deal well with physical pain. She told him she was leaving to go to bed before she goes to work. He kept pushing her to back inside. He then told her not to come back Saturday night. When we got into the cab, she said that it happens often that they are suspect of guys. Maybe they thought I was a cop? I can't imagine there are any american cops in HK. Maybe a serial killer? I don't know. Anyhow, we went back to my room and after she got over her pretend "shyness", she was a hell of a fuck. Pretty, nice bod and into it. I hope the manager guy isn't too tuff on her. But, I try to mind my own business.

Savethe7
06-03-12, 07:39
So I had one night in Hong Kong while I was getting a new Chinese visa and figured I would hit Wan Chai, was eating dinner at one of the pubs around 8 to kill some time and I ended up sitting at a table next to 3 Americans. They're all young and it's pretty easy to tell they are American so I mostly ignore them but I can't help hearing part of the conversation, I finally look over at them when one said something completely clueless and see they are military guys, I smile and nod and go back to my dinner. They are on their second round of absinthe by the time I finish and I figure it's time to offer a little advice, turns out they are Marines and it's their first tour, having been lucky enough to have friendly older guys keep me out of trouble when I was a young traveler I decide it's pay back time.

I give them the lay of the land, tell them what to watch for and what to expect and by this point it's around 10 and time to start cruising, they're ready to go too and ask to tag along so I say sure. We head across to Neptune III and there's a few good ones but a mostly a sausage fest, I forget the names of the next few bars but we mostly just work our way down the strip. Next bar is much better so after a drink I ask the boys why they aren't talking to girls? They tell me they need another drink or two to work up their courage, I just laugh and tell them again this isn't home, every woman in the place and probably half the workers wants to fuck you for the right price. That still doesn't motivate them so I walk over and get the girls they are eying and drop them in their laps, that keeps them happy a while but I said since it's your first night you need to tour around a bit instead of just grabbing the first one that looks good.

Next bar is one of the strip type bars, of course they don't listen when I tell them it's different and we almost get in fight before I calm everyone down and get them out of there, eventually we make our way to Neptune II where I see a gorgeous African girl. I tell the boys it's daddy's turn and they need to entertain themselves, we chat, drink and dance for a while and when I ask what it'll take to get her home she tells me $2000 and won't budge. It's been a while since I have been in Hong Kong but that is ridiculous no matter how good she looks so I decide to try somewhere else, my progeny have all seemed to found ones they like so after I finally convince them I am not staying or going back to their suite to party I am off on my own finally.

Funny enough I walk maybe half a block and find another African girl on the street, not as good looking but I am horny now and only chocolate will do, she only wants $500 for a quickie at her place a couple blocks away so after a stop for beer and condoms we get back to her place and get to it. She was a lot of fun, no holes barred and even wanted me to finish all over her face! Guess she was my reward for my good deed.

Walking back from her place there's African girls all over the place, I wish I had known this years ago, I happened across a few good ones and got some numbers but unfortunately only had one night there. Should have followed my own advice and looked around more first because one was even better than the Neptune girl. So for any other guys who like dark girls, down around Neptune II is the place you want to be, just keep walking past it another block or two and especially around 4AM there seems to be a lot more selection.

JackTheLad2
06-03-12, 10:42
Yeah like anybody ever stayed at the Charterhouse a few blocks from Times Square? I am thinking of it for my little local angel.Stayed there many many times over the years. Not much wrong with it. Get a superior room and if your budget stretches to it, the 2nd floor has very nice business type rooms. Breakfast is poor IMHO. You might need to pay for internet depending on the deal you get. Very handy for everything.

Johnny Rocket
06-03-12, 10:50
Stayed there many many times over the years. Not much wrong with it. Get a superior room and if your budget stretches to it, the 2nd floor has very nice business type rooms. Breakfast is poor IMHO. You might need to pay for internet depending on the deal you get. Very handy for everything.Thanks for the advice. Never mind about breakfast as we'll be checking in in the afternoon and checking out about 4 hours later.

No need for their internet given our smartphones.

Thanks again

Chantik
06-03-12, 10:51
Euro 2012 starts next week.

Probably find that the bars will be full of soccer fans.

Chantik
06-03-12, 10:52
Yeah like anybody ever stayed at the Charterhouse a few blocks from Times Square? I am thinking of it for my little local angel.

Hotel is OK.

This hotel is sometimes used when people move to HK and waiting for a permanent place.

At least she didn't choose the Mira.

Chantik
06-03-12, 10:53
YHDude.

Interesting scene at Nep 11.

Possibly one of the Managers / Security could be her sort of boyfriend.

Dogthom
06-03-12, 11:22
I have been going to wanchai for a year now when I go to HK, and never had something like this happen before. I was at Neptune (I think its II, its around the corner from 7-11 and you have to go downstairs and you leave smelling like smoke) on Friday night, not my first time. I was talking in the side couch area on the right when facing the band talking and hanging our with an Indo D / H who is off on Saturdays. She was very pretty. Anyhow, she went to the bathroom (I think that is when they go and get the money for the lady drink). When she came back, she said the manager was asking her questions about me. Does she know me. Has he been here before. I thought that was weird (I am pretty safe looking (white, tall and nerdy looking). When we decided to leave, when we got outside, a worker, maybe he was the manager, told her to go back inside. I was just standing there, not too interested in getting involved as I don't deal well with physical pain. She told him she was leaving to go to bed before she goes to work. He kept pushing her to back inside. He then told her not to come back Saturday night. When we got into the cab, she said that it happens often that they are suspect of guys. Maybe they thought I was a cop? I can't imagine there are any american cops in HK. Maybe a serial killer? I don't know. Anyhow, we went back to my room and after she got over her pretend "shyness", she was a hell of a fuck. Pretty, nice bod and into it. I hope the manager guy isn't too tuff on her. But, I try to mind my own business.There are some British cops still working in Hong Kong. Not all the Brits left after '97,

Perhaps your teeth were sufficiently crooked that he thought you were a Brit.

AussieDoug
06-03-12, 11:34
Yeah like anybody ever stayed at the Charterhouse a few blocks from Times Square? I am thinking of it for my little local angel.Very much for the Chinese market, many rooms stink of cigarettes.

Boarer
06-03-12, 12:18
Yeah like anybody ever stayed at the Charterhouse a few blocks from Times Square? I am thinking of it for my little local angel.IMHO You should just drop by and ask them to show you the room options.

Possibly one of the Managers / Security could be her sort of boyfriend.Always wondered how many gals those buff guys boink over the week. Many of the DH WG are very friendly with the bouncers and know their digits.

WildHawk
06-03-12, 15:20
I have been going to wanchai for a year now when I go to HK. I hope the manager guy isn't too tuff on her. But, I try to mind my own business.It's enough that we have to deal with often-crazy girls, but when the staff of overpriced hovels give you a hard time too. Sheesh.

It had been a couple weeks since going to New Makati, but it was time, so Friday night it was to be. I can confirm that Chantik's report that the Indonesian girl who goes by Lulu might be needing to find another pole to do her dance on since being banned from the bar for threatening some guy with a beer bottle. And yet. It seems that she made a cameo appearance Friday night, perhaps slipping past that crack security team. Or perhaps Lulu's threat had not been one of real menace, and there was a suspended sentence.

Pure speculation here, but maybe she didn't do it proper-like, old-school break the end of the damned thing and brandish it. And if it were here Aussie "boyfriend" LOL, perhaps he was more concerned about her spilling the brew than about pain to the noggin' Oh, well, it was nice knowing you, little' Lulu. I'm probably not willing to soldier on to that awful Escape to see her swinging her tail. The place has probably already given her some ideas about raising her price.

Anyhow, here's how Friday went down for me. Wan Chai did its usual job of bending time upon itself, and I closed the fucker down with an Indian guy I met at NM, having a "breakfast" at the streetside Thai place around the corner with the dude, Miss Y (who yammered on about her ended "relationship" with Mr. X "I weeeeel neeeeever feeeeerrrrget him in meeeeeaaaah heaaaart.") , Miss Y's coyote dancer friend and Cindy, an adorable girl who had ended up sitting next to me as the lights went on at NM. Closing a Wan Chai bar is really fucked up, maaan. As the NM staff trailed home, the Indian guy (who picked up the tab, damned upstanding) remarked that he had bagged the waitresses. (I highly doubt it about the Chinese bartendress in the back). Now folks, if you haven't been there, trust me when I say that this is nothing to brag about. The fellow also insisted that ALL the girls at NM are for sale as I expressed my interest in coyote girl, he assured me there was no problem. He tried. Got nowhere.

At 6 a. M. Ish we all parted company. I rested a bit, did the usual chores and, about 4-5 pmish exchanged text messages with Cindy, a petite girl with lovely complexion (looks even better in the daybreak) , as well as with the Filipina schoolteacher who had, out of the blue, texted me the night earlier about her coming to WC on Saturday. The prospect of being able to choose from the two at NM was irresistible, though I loathed the prospect of going back to NM after the long night there before.

But, as always, the joke was to be on Wildhawk, as the schoolteacher inexplicably wrote me off (I suspect she had found a customer, but she's a bit bitchy anyhow). And Cindy, who was waiting at the door. Was not waiting for me (LOL) , apparently. Inside we danced a bit, I felt the thong under her lovely summer dress and figured I had better just seal the deal. I remarked about being tired and that she should come with me to my flat, to which she rubbed her fingers together in that time-honored gesture of hardened mercantilism.

I looked past that."One thousand" was the quote, for short time. I countered that I could get that for long time with some of the girls (which is true) , but it's all supply in demand. So I agreed when Cindy pulls out her phone. Apparently the dance card was being lined up, as she excused herself and did not return. Very impolite! So, the moral of the story is to latch on quick, put them on a short leash (and if you can, steal the cell phone! Ok, just kidding on that). It was a bit difficult to gauge Cindy, but she's really got herself on the market. I mistook the demure nature. That's part of the sales package.

So, dear reader, you have read too far and are to be disappointed with limp-noodled Wildhawk, who decided to forget the scene (wisely) , have dinner at Carnegies (so-so club sandwich) and walk home. Got a Thai massage towards Causeway Bay that was SPECTACULAR. 90 mins. For $196 HK, which I think is slightly below average for the island. The masseuse, a Thai girl, asked me if I had ever been to Thailand.

"Yes, and I'm going to Bangkok in two weeks."

"You go Pattaya."

"Uuuuummmmmm, yes." (We both laugh)"Where the bad boys go to play."

Apparently hanging around Wan Chai too long can give off a look, like a fungus on your nose.

Well, here's to Pattaya. I am a believer in making up for lost time.

Chantik
06-03-12, 19:33
IMHO You should just drop by and ask them to show you the room options.

Always wondered how many gals those buff guys boink over the week. Many of the DH WG are very friendly with the bouncers and know their digits.There have been at least two cases where security guys have married Indonesians.

Guys say that Indo's are less money hungry than Local HK women!

Chantik
06-03-12, 19:41
I am worried about Wildhawk. Lost opportunities. Think your reputation is making you an easy target.

Popped into Escape ttonight . After the helper time to have a drink with my friend. Only about 50 people in total. Maybe 30 ladies and about 20 guys.

Boarer
06-04-12, 07:36
Guys say that Indo's are less money hungry than Local HK women!Heh heh. IMHO, their sights are just a little lower; one looks for IDR multimillionaire while the other looks for HKD multimillionaire. My IDR50,000 tip is always better received in Indo than my HKD50 tip in HK. Like Wildhawk observed, that forefinger and thumb gesture is universal among girls for boys to come out and play. LOL

FreebieFan
06-04-12, 09:09
About a year or so back, I was in HK on a Saturday afternoon and wasnt sure what to do (or which contact to pursue). Anyways narrowed things down to one or the other girl and was sitting having a pre-play kebab in Ebeneezers when I get a new text from an Asian girl I had been chatting with, asking if I wanted to go to her place, which was in NT. (not a HK girl but an Asian, long term resident in HK) Hmm anyways when a girl asks you to go to her place its usually a sure fire. Get to her place, we have wine, more wine and eventually all the clothes come off. This lady was very hot, very aggressive and very hard to please. She was also loud! Anyways it got to about midnight and she wanted me to stay. Now I had made plans to meet a DH at 4am (thats the earliest she could sneak out!) , and the said girl was a tad dissapointed that I left and didn't stay.

I have made a date with her for my HK trip, and she has said to me " bring lot of red bull as you will be working hard "." advise the hotel that there may be unexprted noise on your floor" and,"check the headboard is firmly screwed to the wall before I arrive ". This girl is a tiger so hopefully I shall survive her.

JackTheLad2
06-04-12, 12:17
Very much for the Chinese market, many rooms stink of cigarettes.There are designated "non smoking" floors in this hotel so ask for a room on one of these floors if smoking bothers you, as it does me.

WildHawk
06-04-12, 15:42
Heh heh. IMHO, their sights are just a little lower; one looks for IDR multimillionaire while the other looks for HKD multimillionaire. My IDR50,000 tip is always better received in Indo than my HKD50 tip in HK. Like Wildhawk observed, that forefinger and thumb gesture is universal among girls for boys to come out and play. LOLYup, no money, no honey. Fortunately for us bad boys, the corollary is true. That apparently has set in with the pair that blew me off (maybe they will blow me some day, who knows?) as they have been texting me. The Filipina DH / former schoolteacher-with-a-chip-on-her-tits apologized and said she figured I wouldn't show up in WC (but since she did not respond to my texts as she most certainly with a client, sheesh, how they take us for complete rubes.) The Indonesian girl wrote that I could make an apppointment for Saturday.

I most certainly won't be neeeding her services as I will be in Dongguan for one of Big Swinging Dave's fabulously famous KTV parties. Beyond all that, for the life of me I cannot understand how they can't figure out my name ("hellloi8000 bb"). They need some Trick Management 101 course or something, these girls.

And thank you, Chantik for your concern. I'm doing all right.

Chantik
06-04-12, 19:07
Yup, no money, no honey. Fortunately for us bad boys, the corollary is true. That apparently has set in with the pair that blew me off (maybe they will blow me some day, who knows?) as they have been texting me. The Filipina DH / former schoolteacher-with-a-chip-on-her-tits apologized and said she figured I wouldn't show up in WC (but since she did not respond to my texts as she most certainly with a client, sheesh, how they take us for complete rubes.) The Indonesian girl wrote that I could make an apppointment for Saturday.

I most certainly won't be neeeding her services as I will be in Dongguan for one of Big Swinging Dave's fabulously famous KTV parties. Beyond all that, for the life of me I cannot understand how they can't figure out my name ("hellloi8000 bb"). They need some Trick Management 101 course or something, these girls.

And thank you, Chantik for your concern. I'm doing all right.Big weekend at Dongguan. The place where pollution blocks out the sun. Then again, you will be having fun indoors.

What I meant by being ' well known in Wanchai '. Is that you go with a lady. You pay her 500. She tells her friends 1000. You pay a girl 1000. She tells a friend 1500- The girls chat with her friends. They see you and bang they ask for the 1000/1500, which their friends claim you paid them. Which means you have to be a good NEGOTIATOR.

It happens all the time.

Yhddude13
06-05-12, 00:52
Yup. I had that with one Thai girl nep 2. I paid her an amount, and the next day she hooked me up with her friend who she had told $500 more than I did. It didn't end up with us leaving together. She was hot, but she was too mercenary.

FreebieFan
06-05-12, 01:58
There are designated "non smoking" floors in this hotel so ask for a room on one of these floors if smoking bothers you, as it does me.Sadly our friends from the Mainland fail to see, notice, recognise, or in any way adhere to the rules about no smoking in hotels. Having stayed in enough hotels around Asia where there is very clear No smoking policies (KL, HK, Taipei, Manila, etcetc) you can be sure that the guy whos door is left half open and who is smoking his lungs out, will be a Mainland member. One day they will enter the 21st century.

WildHawk
06-05-12, 04:36
Yup. I had that with one Thai girl nep 2. I paid her an amount, and the next day she hooked me up with her friend who she had told $500 more than I did. It didn't end up with us leaving together. She was hot, but she was too mercenary.I agree completely. Negotiations can certainly be a splash of cold water at times. Now these girls can raise their prices exponentially (in their lovely little heads) for all they want, but I will not pay HK$2K for a girl from Escape or Nep. At least the ones I've seen. I am considering springing for a Japanese (but I'd need to be sure she was the authentic article, you know, check the angle of the slit or somesuch. Think I read that on the Web somewhere. Yeah, that's where I saw it. Must be true. Ha.) Also interested in Nepalese. Think there's another nationality box to check too before I decamp to Sex Prison.

Really, I am surprised about communications among the girls. Many of the girls I see appear to have no friends (and I wonder what their personality defect is that causes that). Aaaaand, it could be that mongers are bringing these girls together. Like Miss Y and Cindy of the other night didn't seem to know each other, but the Indian guy kindly bringing us all together for street food put it together. Now if Cindy was to talk to Miss Y she probably wouldn't hear Miss Y saying that Wildhawk paid her $800HK all day, or gave her $500 the first time, as I thought she really was a DH! But back to it, I, for one am going to keep to the standard pricing structure.

Yhddude13
06-05-12, 05:24
I agree completely. Negotiations can certainly be a splash of cold water at times. Now these girls can raise their prices exponentially (in their lovely little heads) for all they want, but I will not pay HK$2K for a girl from Escape or Nep. At least the ones I've seen. I am considering springing for a Japanese (but I'd need to be sure she was the authentic article, you know, check the angle of the slit or somesuch. Think I read that on the Web somewhere. Yeah, that's where I saw it. Must be true. Ha.) Also interested in Nepalese. Think there's another nationality box to check too before I decamp to Sex Prison.

Really, I am surprised about communications among the girls. Many of the girls I see appear to have no friends (and I wonder what their personality defect is that causes that). Aaaaand, it could be that mongers are bringing these girls together. Like Miss Y and Cindy of the other night didn't seem to know each other, but the Indian guy kindly bringing us all together for street food put it together. Now if Cindy was to talk to Miss Y she probably wouldn't hear Miss Y saying that Wildhawk paid her $800HK all day, or gave her $500 the first time, as I thought she really was a DH! But back to it, I, for one am going to keep to the standard pricing structure.From what I see at Neptune, the girls always travel in packs. Lots also hang together at a table or bar area. For some reason at Neptune the ladies want to dance. I DON'T dance. Ever. I had one ask if she can dance with her friend before we head back to my hotel. I said sure. Long as she dirty dances in my bed after, I'm ok.

Chantik
06-05-12, 06:00
I agree completely. Negotiations can certainly be a splash of cold water at times. Now these girls can raise their prices exponentially (in their lovely little heads) for all they want, but I will not pay HK$2K for a girl from Escape or Nep. At least the ones I've seen. I am considering springing for a Japanese (but I'd need to be sure she was the authentic article, you know, check the angle of the slit or somesuch. Think I read that on the Web somewhere. Yeah, that's where I saw it. Must be true. Ha.) Also interested in Nepalese. Think there's another nationality box to check too before I decamp to Sex Prison.

Really, I am surprised about communications among the girls. Many of the girls I see appear to have no friends (and I wonder what their personality defect is that causes that). Aaaaand, it could be that mongers are bringing these girls together. Like Miss Y and Cindy of the other night didn't seem to know each other, but the Indian guy kindly bringing us all together for street food put it together. Now if Cindy was to talk to Miss Y she probably wouldn't hear Miss Y saying that Wildhawk paid her $800HK all day, or gave her $500 the first time, as I thought she really was a DH! But back to it, I, for one am going to keep to the standard pricing structure.OMG!

The girls talk about every sex act that takes place. They are like alpha males.

The Tanuki
06-05-12, 07:59
i don't dance. ever.yhd, i'm truly not here to criticize your choice on that. really, i'm an awful dancer on the whole, though i did take some country swing lessons back in college so i have a couple basic moves in the repertoire. i'd like to encourage you to get out and try it once in awhile. dancing + alcohol can be a powerful aphrodisiac for the ladies. of course, so can a fat wallet, but that's another story. hahaha. seriously, though, a little time out on the dance floor can do amazing things to change a woman's mind in your favor. just a suggestion. it may not matter a lot in hk, but if you ever get yourself up to moscow, for example, it's a panty peeler big time.

the tanuki

Boarer
06-05-12, 11:14
Sadly our friends from the Mainland fail to see, notice, recognise, or in any way adhere to the rules about no smoking in hotelsWell. I would put our European (especially French) section there too. I cannot tell you the number of times a French guy would step out of an airplane toilet reeking of smoke. Also spotted Wildhawk's amis with a gaggle of cute Indo chicks while puffing away in Wanchai several weeks back. Now, I am jealous.

I DON'T dance. Ever.I do the patriotic statue; stand there while holding one' right hand under the girl's shirt over the heart while she gyrates.

OMG! The girls talk about every sex act that takes place.
Really, I am surprised about communications among the girls.Always fear what the girls say about me after hearing what they say about others. They have very eloquent, witty and snippy cuts.

BTW, anyone get the telephone number of the tall blond model who has been standing at the corner of Peddar and QRC at lunch time?

Member #4698
06-05-12, 13:18
DON'T dance. Ever.Hey Y, I am 100% with you on the dancing except on Domestic Helper Sunday. The girls love to dirty dance and grind their butts into your crouch. It is almost a prerequisite if you want a good looking DH plus it is a lot of fun. Nobody cares if you got the moves or not. Just step to the beat and hold on. Your partner will be all over you.

Check out the novel and the movie "Tough Guys Don't Dance" by Norman Mailer. It is a film noir hoot. Mailer having a lot of fun spoofing the macho creed.

Dena0
06-05-12, 14:12
Every lady is a hooker when the Navy is in town.With a remark like that, I'd love to meet Chantik for reasons in addition to the obvious! .

Channtik, your posts have been quite illuminating for a noob planning on a first visit to HK. Thank you.

Chantik
06-05-12, 15:16
Well. I would put our European (especially French) section there too. I cannot tell you the number of times a French guy would step out of an airplane toilet reeking of smoke. Also spotted Wildhawk's amis with a gaggle of cute Indo chicks while puffing away in Wanchai several weeks back. Now, I am jealous.

I do the patriotic statue; stand there while holding one' right hand under the girl's shirt over the heart while she gyrates.

Always fear what the girls say about me after hearing what they say about others. They have very eloquent, witty and snippy cuts.

BTW, anyone get the telephone number of the tall blond model who has been standing at the corner of Peddar and QRC at lunch time?The photos come out after the girls have a few drinks.

I have seen many cock pics on I phones.

Ha ha ha

Boarer
06-05-12, 15:41
The photos come out after the girls have a few drinks.

Ha ha haAn ass took a pic of me doing my patriotic dance several months ago. Was going to smash his camera but decided not to risk getting banned. LOL.

Love it when the GF of the girls have naughty pics of them together. Definitely opens doors to future fun opportunities.

Chantik
06-05-12, 20:03
An ass took a pic of me doing my patriotic dance several months ago. Was going to smash his camera but decided not to risk getting banned. LOL.

Love it when the GF of the girls have naughty pics of them together. Definitely opens doors to future fun opportunities.But she will claim that she isn't BI!

Chaos Theory
06-06-12, 02:08
Had a short stop in HK last night. NM was great, certainly a buyers market and had a good time with the usual arrany of Indonesian beauties. Was a real pleasure to be out when it was less packed. Obviously not so good for the girls but I do sometimes wonder if on Monday and Tuesday they are happy to dance and meet their friends and any pick up is a bonus. Things become more focused on making a sale as the weekend approaches.

Am due back in abour 10 days. Are rumours of impending navy visits?

Thanks.

CT

Yhddude13
06-06-12, 05:32
Hey Y, I am 100% with you on the dancing except on Domestic Helper Sunday. The girls love to dirty dance and grind their butts into your crouch. It is almost a prerequisite if you want a good looking DH plus it is a lot of fun. Nobody cares if you got the moves or not. Just step to the beat and hold on. Your partner will be all over you.

Check out the novel and the movie "Tough Guys Don't Dance" by Norman Mailer. It is a film noir hoot. Mailer having a lot of fun spoofing the macho creed.I have yet to make it to DH Sunday. That being said, I might rather buy my way out of dancing. I have never danced in my life. I don't know if its a macho thing, or just I have no rhythm. Its funny, I started my wanchai going at escape and dancing wasn't ever an issue. Neptune is completely different.

A little off topic, does NM have smoking? That's what escape has over Neptune, smoke free.

Chantik
06-06-12, 08:14
I have yet to make it to DH Sunday. That being said, I might rather buy my way out of dancing. I have never danced in my life. I don't know if its a macho thing, or just I have no rhythm. Its funny, I started my wanchai going at escape and dancing wasn't ever an issue. Neptune is completely different.

A little off topic, does NM have smoking? That's what escape has over Neptune, smoke free.NM.

Has a small contained area for smoking near the entrance.

Switched
06-06-12, 08:18
I have yet to make it to DH Sunday. That being said, I might rather buy my way out of dancing. I have never danced in my life. I don't know if its a macho thing, or just I have no rhythm. Its funny, I started my wanchai going at escape and dancing wasn't ever an issue. Neptune is completely different.I'm with Natty on this one. On DH Sunday, it is much easier to dance your way onto the floor and grind next to a hottie. Besides. Its kinda fun. I have two left feet when it comes to dancing and if picking up was based on my dancing alone, I wouldn't get anywhere, that being said, I find the grind almost a prerequisite on DH Sundays.

Chantik
06-06-12, 10:28
Had a short stop in HK last night. NM was great, certainly a buyers market and had a good time with the usual arrany of Indonesian beauties. Was a real pleasure to be out when it was less packed. Obviously not so good for the girls but I do sometimes wonder if on Monday and Tuesday they are happy to dance and meet their friends and any pick up is a bonus. Things become more focused on making a sale as the weekend approaches.

Am due back in abour 10 days. Are rumours of impending navy visits?

Thanks.

CTNavy was here two weeks.

Ladies can be choosy at NM (free drinks go a long way) and wait for their asking price.

Tiger 888
06-06-12, 14:17
A little off topic, does NM have smoking? That's what escape has over Neptune, smoke free.In NM it is normally restricted to a corner near the entrance as Chantik says. But if a dude lights up, no one will stop him. That is Hong Kong, They have rules to keep face,"We follow the trnd, we do care, we don't allow smoking in HK". In reality none gives a sh*t.

WildHawk
06-06-12, 16:20
OMG!

The girls talk about every sex act that takes place. They are like alpha males.Yeah, I suppose my comment about loners (girls, not me) at NM was a bit off, statistically. Perhaps I have been attracted to defective merchandise of late and haven't been thinking straight. And so clueless I am that I didn't even know I had an "amis", LOL. And on the smoking topic, NM has been getting looser and looser. Used to be the area to the left when you walk in. Now I see smokers at the back bar. I was pleased to see one of the Indonesian girls holding her nose and pointing at one feller while he puffed away. Did nothing to deter the fellow. And, damn, I'm getting fed up with the smoke in this town. I go for a jog and I've smoked a pack secondhand. Guess I need to confine my sport to the indoors, in the bedroom.

Idler31
06-06-12, 16:42
If you should happen to find yourself at 37D, watch out for Siu Yuk or Siu Yuet or some such name. She's easy to spot, anyway. Quite young, nice body, lovely C-cup tits. So far, could be many of them, so if you want to confirm her identity, ask her to smile. This girl I'm talking about has teeth like a morse-code message written with turds: brown, and lots of gaps.

Actually, apart from the teeth, she's not a bad looker.

The service, on the other hand, is abysmal. I know there are some stars at 37D (oh Shirley, why is it always your night off when I visit?) and some mediocre girls, but Siu Yuk was in a league of her own. In thirty-something visits to 37D, this is the first time I had to complain to a mama on the way out.

She has an amazing combination of bad attitude and laziness. Short, short shower. No mutual undressing fun. No smiles. Perfunctory blowjob, then get your own towel, mister. Totally ignored me while she dried herself off. Onto the bed, no AR, no catbath, no DFK (thank fuck for that) , just a 10 second tittyfuck, a 10 second blowjob, and here she is with the condom. Oh, and "no touching". WTF?

Her foul attitude didn't do much for my state of horniness (nor her bone-dry pussy that she hadn't bothered to lube up and wouldn't let me work on) so I fapped over her tits and despite only being 20 minutes into a 45 minute session, showered and left.

Saving grace was that Mama was truly appalled, and offered me another choice (I declined, one pop was all I had in me).

NicFrenchy
06-06-12, 16:46
She has an amazing combination of bad attitude and laziness. Short, short shower. No mutual undressing fun. No smiles. Perfunctory blowjob, then get your own towel, mister. Totally ignored me while she dried herself off. Onto the bed, no AR, no catbath, no DFK (thank fuck for that) , just a 10 second tittyfuck, a 10 second blowjob, and here she is with the condom. Oh, and "no touching". WTF?

Her foul attitude didn't do much for my state of horniness (nor her bone-dry pussy that she hadn't bothered to lube up and wouldn't let me work on) so I fapped over her tits and despite only being 20 minutes into a 45 minute session, showered and left.You should have pounded her really hard, so hard that she would not be able to walk after that fuck. Hehe. That would teach her some Manners.

WildHawk
06-06-12, 17:08
If you should happen to find yourself at 37D. Has teeth like a morse-code message written with turds: brown, and lots of gaps.

Actually, apart from the teeth, she's not a bad looker. A 10 second blowjob, and here she is with the condom.Nice, informative and hilarious post, Idler31! But you know, from your brilliantly worded description of her mouth, I'd say that blowjob lasted 13 seconds too long!

Chantik
06-06-12, 20:11
In NM it is normally restricted to a corner near the entrance as Chantik says. But if a dude lights up, no one will stop him. That is Hong Kong, They have rules to keep face,"We follow the trnd, we do care, we don't allow smoking in HK". In reality none gives a sh*t.Smoking laws in Hk are loose because the smoker is fined, not the bar.

Life would be different if the bar was fined.

Tiger 888
06-06-12, 22:14
Smoking laws in Hk are loose because the smoker is fined, not the bar.

Life would be different if the bar was fined.You are exactly right (like almost always). It't not the bars I complain about. It's the legislation and the enforcement that is a joke. The only way to change things in HK is to get the press involved because face rules.

Johnny Rocket
06-06-12, 22:50
Sadly our friends from the Mainland fail to see, notice, recognise, or in any way adhere to the rules about no smoking in hotels. Having stayed in enough hotels around Asia where there is very clear No smoking policies (KL, HK, Taipei, Manila, etcetc) you can be sure that the guy whos door is left half open and who is smoking his lungs out, will be a Mainland member. One day they will enter the 21st century.They should probably enter the 20th century first.

I hate mainlanders.

Johnny Rocket
06-06-12, 22:54
The photos come out after the girls have a few drinks.

Ha ha haI wonder if all the girls I've given facials to admitted it to their friends? LOL

FreebieFan
06-07-12, 02:20
They should probably enter the 20th century first.

I hate mainlanders.LOL. Was in Shanghai recently, and was watching a crossroads. Cars going thru on red light, horns blowing all time, pedestrians walking across the road even tho the light was red, cars going thro on green of course. Total chaos. And the traffic cop watcning it all. So fun to watch. Yes, bless them, they have a long long way to go.

Boarer
06-07-12, 05:01
You are exactly right (like almost always). It't not the bars I complain about. It's the legislation and the enforcement that is a joke. The only way to change things in HK is to get the press involved because face rules.

Life would be different if the bar was fined.In the particular venues frequented by readers here, most of the smoking offenders / customers are western foreigners and "should know better." I try not to be a reformed sinner and preach to others because the Western world still holds the largest tobacco companies and slickest ad campaigns. Legislation is killing their home markets so they moved overseas to here. What I am grateful for is that many of the little Indo gals are not smokers (nor nut and leaf chewers). I find more filipinas smoke. I usually just politely ask the smoker to move or put out the butt. You will be surprised how many actually agree. BTW, the irony is smoking regs in bars / open air venues are actually tougher here than in the US.

For the few gals that get past the taste test, I suggest they take their postcoital fag in the bathroom and blow into the exhaust vent, like on an airplane.

Chantik
06-07-12, 05:49
I wonder if all the girls I've given facials to admitted it to their friends? LOLYes. They do.

Switched
06-07-12, 09:32

Life would be different if the bar was fined.Right on.

Walking through Casinos in Macau, there are signs everywhere warning of the $600MOP fine for smoking, yet not only do people smoke everywhere despite the heavy security present, but the casinos even sell ciggies!

Johnny Rocket
06-07-12, 11:34
Yes. They do.I'll have to eat more kiwi and mango so the girls will praise the taste of my load.

BionicMan
06-07-12, 11:37
I'll have to eat more kiwi and mango so the girls will praise the taste of my load.There was a urban legend saying that drinking pineapple juice gives a better taste to "your outcome"

Need to do a study and research. Volunteer girls wanted. I take care of sorting out a sufficient range of juices and the main product to taste.

Boarer
06-07-12, 12:26
There was a urban legend
Yes. They do.Lets ask the expert Chantik, is there an effect? What would you prefer the boy to consume?

Mmlouie
06-07-12, 13:39
There was a urban legend saying that drinking pineapple juice gives a better taste to "your outcome"

Need to do a study and research. Volunteer girls wanted. I take care of sorting out a sufficient range of juices and the main product to taste.Yes, all acidic fruits.

Mmlouie

Chantik
06-07-12, 16:11
Lets ask the expert Chantik, is there an effect? What would you prefer the boy to consume?All CUM tastes good. Some is more sour than others. Heard the stories about pineapple juice. But I can hardly ask a client to drink Pineapple juice before a meeting!

Member #4698
06-07-12, 16:35
All CUM tastes good.And that is why we love you Chantik. I wish I could say the same thing about pussy juice. Unfortunately not all pussy juice tastes sweet.

Chantik
06-07-12, 19:12
And that is why we love you Chantik. I wish I could say the same thing about pussy juice. Unfortunately not all pussy juice tastes sweet.Have come across a couple of foul smelling pussies when doing 3somes. Mainly Chinese ladies. They must eat Durian before I go down on their pussy.

FreebieFan
06-08-12, 03:23
Until yesterday there were a few fabulous and lengthy postings on HK Craigs List from some HK lady who described herself as " pretty", and in exchange for marriage to this pretty one expected to be "given houses, yachts, credit cards (with very high credit limits) club membership and a generous monthly allowance."

I replied with a " I think you; ve been watching too many movies".

She replied " these are quite normal things in HK, Europe and the States".

I guess I must be living in a different world, or maybe this explains why, when I lived in HK for 10 years, I never dated one.

Was never attracted, and never interested. AND as we all know, The Filipina, The Thai and the Indonesians are way more forthcoming, way less work, way cheaper and need way less dating!

Said posts seems to have dissapeared as of last night.

Switched
06-08-12, 08:28
Until yesterday there were a few fabulous and lengthy postings on HK Craigs List from some HK lady who described herself as " pretty", and in exchange for marriage to this pretty one expected to be "given houses, yachts, credit cards (with very high credit limits) club membership and a generous monthly allowance."

I guess I must be living in a different world, or maybe this explains why, when I lived in HK for 10 years, I never dated one.

Was never attracted, and never interested. AND as we all know, The Filipina, The Thai and the Indonesians are way more forthcoming, way less work, way cheaper and need way less dating!

Said posts seems to have dissapeared as of last night.I have seen the saeme posts several times. Whilst I have a persuading desire to talk some sense into them and tell them how ridiculous they sound to men, I also kind of appreciate their honesty and am happy to know that I need to pass that fish by.

EDIT: Woohoo! i can finally edit and dont need to wait 12 hours for my post to be approved :) Thank the gods!

Mreaton
06-08-12, 10:04

Said posts seems to have dissapeared as of last night.LOL, that lady has been posting that same ad or a derivative of that same ad for a couple of years."You can issue a Black Credit Card for me without delay" She's a whacko.

BionicMan
06-08-12, 10:39
Have come across a couple of foul smelling pussies when doing 3somes. Mainly Chinese ladies. They must eat Durian before I go down on their pussy.Wow. What could this thread be without Chantik's inside information? No joking!

Boarer
06-08-12, 10:54
All CUM tastes good. Some is more sour than others. Heard the stories about pineapple juice. But I can hardly ask a client to drink Pineapple juice before a meeting!Yeah, baby, yeah! Stocking up on pineapple juice.

Chantik
06-08-12, 16:13

Said posts seems to have dissapeared as of last night.There are three variations of the same add on C / L. The add has been on C / L every day for at least 3 years. Add's are flagged and then re-appear a few hours later. She doesn't seem to have any takers yet. And the ADD never says what the lady can offer the man.

And then you have the over 40yr old who advertises for GB's and DP. Again she has three or four variations of the same add.

Boarer
06-08-12, 18:18
I have seen the saeme posts several times. Whilst I have a persuading desire to talk some sense into them and tell them how ridiculous they sound to men, I also kind of appreciate their honesty and am happy to know that I need to pass that fish by.
some HK lady who described herself as " pretty", and in exchange for marriage to this pretty one expected to be "given houses, yachts, credit cards (with very high credit limits) club membership and a generous monthly allowance."Usually easier to manage in cheaper places than HK. At least she is up front. But you will be surprised how many gals (almost all) after the same but less transparent or upfront. What shocks me is the actually number of guys who make such marital arrangements. Worse if the gal is a total jerk. This is not unique to Asia; seen many cases in Americas and Europe.

Also the cause of some breakups when such life style cannot be maintained after repatriation. Gal returns to HK and try to hook up with someone else who can give her the life style to which she has become accustomed.

Johnny Rocket
06-09-12, 07:08
There are three variations of the same add on C / L. The add has been on C / L every day for at least 3 years. Add's are flagged and then re-appear a few hours later. She doesn't seem to have any takers yet. And the ADD never says what the lady can offer the man.

And then you have the over 40yr old who advertises for GB's and DP. Again she has three or four variations of the same add.There is another 40+ year old who is fat (she calls herself chubby but I've seen the pics, she's just fat) and advertises that she "needs capital for her business." After pretending to be interested I found out her "business" is some kind of risky day trading of commodities in which she has several times lost the bankroll that some idiot guys have provided her. Sometimes she posts in w4m as well as "a woman who isn't afraid to tell you what she wants." LOL

She claimed she used to have a German guy who gave her 50K/month but I doubt it as I've never met a German who wasn't a cheap stingy anal prick. No offense to any of you who may be Germans but I've negotiated with enough of them to know, give them an inch and they'll take Paris.

Beijing Lover
06-09-12, 07:13
Right on.

Walking through Casinos in Macau, there are signs everywhere warning of the $600MOP fine for smoking, yet not only do people smoke everywhere despite the heavy security present, but the casinos even sell ciggies!Smoking in casinos is only banned after January 1, 2013.

That is why everybody is still smoking in the casinos.

Johnny Rocket
06-09-12, 07:21
Have come across a couple of foul smelling pussies when doing 3somes. Mainly Chinese ladies. They must eat Durian before I go down on their pussy.I love eating pussy but there've been a few I just could not abide. Sometimes it's hygiene but a few women are just unlucky.

Chinese women usually don't taste too strong, but if they don't take care of themselves all bets are off.

Johnny Rocket
06-09-12, 07:22
Smoking in casinos is only banned after January 1, 2013.

That is why everybody is still smoking in the casinos.It won't be enforced.

FreebieFan
06-09-12, 08:41
There are three variations of the same add on C / L. The add has been on C / L every day for at least 3 years. Add's are flagged and then re-appear a few hours later. She doesn't seem to have any takers yet. And the ADD never says what the lady can offer the man.

And then you have the over 40yr old who advertises for GB's and DP. Again she has three or four variations of the same add.I replied to the ad just telling the gal that her view of the world and what she was expecting was nonsense. She replied that it was quite normal to get all this material stuff in HK and US and Europe. I told her she was deluded.

She replied, in classic HK girl racist mode stating I must be " black or Indian " LOL. Told her I was totally white and quite English, to which her final reply was " well I only want an American.

Member #4698
06-09-12, 13:34
Au contrair, mon ami. The ban has had a significant impact. I was really surprised to see the number of smokers has declined and resulting air quality inside the casinos has improved dramatically. I am talking about Grand Lisboa, MGM, and the Wynn. There are still a few chimneys at the tables, but they stand out as the exception now. I did not see any hotel staff questioning or stopping them, but I would estimate the number of smokers is down 80% or more since the ban. It really surprised me. For the first time, I was able to enjoy my meal at the Noodle & Congee Corner without all the smoke pollution.

Punters are still smoking the same as before in the sauna lounge areas and complimentary fags are provided next to every lounge chair.

Chantik
06-09-12, 16:10
There is another 40+ year old who is fat (she calls herself chubby but I've seen the pics, she's just fat) and advertises that she "needs capital for her business." After pretending to be interested I found out her "business" is some kind of risky day trading of commodities in which she has several times lost the bankroll that some idiot guys have provided her. Sometimes she posts in w4m as well as "a woman who isn't afraid to tell you what she wants." LOL.

She claimed she used to have a German guy who gave her 50K / month but I doubt it as I've never met a German who wasn't a cheap stingy anal prick. No offense to any of you who may be Germans but I've negotiated with enough of them to know, give them an inch and they'll take Paris.Have heard this story. Ladies can make up many stories.

Switched
06-09-12, 23:01
Smoking in casinos is only banned after January 1, 2013.

That is why everybody is still smoking in the casinos.I wasn't there last year, so cannot comment on any improvement, but the signs I saw suggested that the ban had started January this year. I also do concur that on average there was one chimney per table.

I really wish they would confine to one smoking floor or smoking section and be stricter on the other floors / sections.

Yhddude13
06-10-12, 01:24
Whats the story with Neptune 2 handing out pieces of papers saying "no soliciting for immoral purposes" in a 5 or 6 languages when entering? I got one Friday night.

WildHawk
06-10-12, 04:40
Whats the story with Neptune 2 handing out pieces of papers saying "no soliciting for immoral purposes" in a 5 or 6 languages when entering? I got one Friday night.This is hilarious. Now the question is whether the scale is Neptune 2 "immoral". Quite a high (or low) bar, one would think, or immoral for the rest of the world. As if anyone would visit that firetrap of a rat's den without the working girls. If the bar is doing it independently (and not at the demand of the local government, then it would sound like that bar has got a death wish. Then again, if it reduces the pushiness of some of the more hardened of the gals.

WildHawk
06-10-12, 04:43
I replied to the ad just telling the gal that her view of the world.

Told her I was totally white and quite English, to which her final reply was " well I only want an American.And who's saying the broad doesn't have exquisite taste (LOL). Keep pullin' the freebies, FF!

Ramn HK
06-10-12, 04:54
There's been a sign at Amazonia for years in English saying the same thing. Looks like a local government requirement with the unique twist of being in 5-6 languages.

Whats the story with Neptune 2 handing out pieces of papers saying "no soliciting for immoral purposes" in a 5 or 6 languages when entering? I got one Friday night.

Yhddude13
06-10-12, 05:18
This is hilarious. Now the question is whether the scale is Neptune 2 "immoral". Quite a high (or low) bar, one would think, or immoral for the rest of the world. As if anyone would visit that firetrap of a rat's den without the working girls. If the bar is doing it independently (and not at the demand of the local government, then it would sound like that bar has got a death wish. Then again, if it reduces the pushiness of some of the more hardened of the gals.It didn't stop me from going home with company.

Boarer
06-10-12, 05:20
Whats the story with Neptune 2 handing out pieces of papers saying "no soliciting for immoral purposes" in a 5 or 6 languages when entering? I got one Friday night.Heh heh dude. Would take that as a compliment that they mistake you for a "Toy Boy" and informing you indirectly that solicitation is illegal here in HK but prostitution is not! You know, small navy ship was in town. Ala the Village People?

Yhddude13
06-10-12, 05:31
YHDude.

Interesting scene at Nep 11.

Possibly one of the Managers / Security could be her sort of boyfriend.So, the Indo I took home this Friday told me my problem. There is a definitely a rumor I am CID. It is weird, because some girls come over and others don't. It helped when a chunky one came over and the waitress said something to her and she left. I assume she said I was CID. Ihad one Chinese girl ask me a question, then go over to a guy with an ear piece, then another and go over, and then a third time. I asked her why he wants to know, and she said " I no speak English" when she asked if I want to take her home, I said no. She gave me a bad vibe. Made a comment about my watch, I thought she might be setup.

I told the Indo, I am who I am, I said wouldn't an undercover cop do things to blend in, like dance and smoke. Maybe I need my own sign. Anyhow, the INdo's seem to have worker visas and say they aren't afraid because "they a girl I a guy we aloud to have sex". I must say the Indo service is so much better than th Thais and phillipinas. I can't believe I have been missing them.

I am back in America now, maybei need a new look for next time.

Johnny Rocket
06-10-12, 08:59
I replied to the ad just telling the gal that her view of the world and what she was expecting was nonsense. She replied that it was quite normal to get all this material stuff in HK and US and Europe. I told her she was deluded.

She replied, in classic HK girl racist mode stating I must be " black or Indian " LOL. Told her I was totally white and quite English, to which her final reply was " well I only want an American.It is quite normal, for a very young and hot girl, but 1) this woman is in her 40s 2) the young hot girl is always the mistress, never the wife, and this woman wants to be the wife and 3) they don't meet on CL.

There used to be a woman who posted warnings on CL casual encounters that the guys there were just out to use them. I'm sure the majority of the ads who are WLs or spammers took it to heart LOL.

You just wonder what goes through people's minds sometimes. Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting a different result?

Chantik
06-10-12, 11:44
Whats the story with Neptune 2 handing out pieces of papers saying "no soliciting for immoral purposes" in a 5 or 6 languages when entering? I got one Friday night.They have 2 or 3 signs exactly the same in the bar. Signs have been there for at least a year. And as another poster pointed out the same signs are in Amazonia.

Chantik
06-10-12, 11:53
Dropped into Escape and Nep 2. Big interest in soccer. Thought I must have been in Ukraine / Poland.

Funny story 1.

Group of Italian guys were speaking in Escape (Italian) about me and my friend. Went over and casually started chatting in Italians. The guys moved quickly. Ha Ha ha.

Funny story 2.

Guy entered Neptune 2 with four cans of beer in his pockets. Started drinking a beer. He was quickly escorted out of the Bar.

And I got asked for I'd by security at Nep 2 for the first time in my life. I must be looking younger than 21 every day!

And few Indo ladies in Nep 2. Must be the free drinks!

Think you will find less ladies out in the next 2 weeks cause soccer is the big game in town.

HK Guy 2003
06-10-12, 16:10
I generally don't post much. As I would only occasionally venture down to wanchai on a Sunday.

Today, had some time, and decided to head out to simply go for a drink to see what I have been missing lately.

Headed down around 8:30pm. I figured the DH crowd mostly gone and the bars.

Well. What a pisser nite it was. Go the Reverse Discrimination treatment for the first time in over 1 year. As an Overseas Asian guy. I hate this fxxk treatment. See all the non-asian gents enter without question, and I was asked to pay $500 HKD for entrance fee. No fxxking way.

Well. If anyone hear knows the management of these two places. Someone should have a word with the idiots working there. I carry a heavy wallet of $1, 000 bills. Maybe I dress casually. But to get told to pay a fee. At both New Makati and then Neptune III (that place really pissed me off, the tall Chinese manager and his pathetic english.)

Someone should have a talk with the management at these places. Especially the uneducated Chinese manager who practice this reverse discrimination crap.

These two establishment just lost my business and my business associates business for good.

Chantik, if you know these managers, you should have a word with them. Esp that tall Chinese manager at Neptune III. What an Axxhole.

WildHawk
06-10-12, 18:37
I generally don't post much. As I would only occasionally venture down to wanchai on a Sunday.

And I was asked to pay $500 HKD for entrance fee. No fxxking way.

Well. If anyone hear knows the management of these two places. Esp that tall Chinese manager at Neptune III. What an Axxhole.500 HK for an entry fee! WTF. PM me, brother, and I'd be happy to join you in WC for a drink or two, and to lay into the management who are discriminating.

I'd love to lay into these cretins. I'm not quite sure of the lay of the land yet (truly) in Wan Chai, but if Nep III is the bar I am thinking of, it's a fucking sadsack fuckhole of a Filipina fourth-rater joint to begin with. Trust me, you missed out on nothing. I have, on occasion, fallen into the slipstream of guys who have been given shit by these establishments, from the military guys (who spend on top of the cover; fuckers that the cover charge signs come up when the USN is in town) to Indians (one I know is a longtime HK resident and a generous tipper with the staffs at several WC bars; I was shocked when he made a point of wanting to enter with me so as to not be harassed by the, ahem,"security" at Nep II. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. As a white man, I would just love to lay into the management of any place that discriminates in such a manner.

Now, I know of Asian customers at New Makati who are, obviously, not discriminated against. $500 HK entry fee in Wan Chai. If that does not include a blowjob (by a girl, not by the faggy barstaff) , fughetaboutit.

Member #4698
06-10-12, 19:31
Hey HK Guy, No one here on the forum condones this BS, but what is, is. You should have paid the descrimation tax and gone in and had a good time or not. Either way it is no big deal. It is just the way things are done in Asia. I have been discriminated against by these Chinese girls at the Lisboa race track for years. These little hotties would rather be fucked a 65 year old decrepit Chinaman with bronchitis, brown rotting teeth and God knows what else than a clean, healthy white guy. A few of the high end Soapies in BKK charge white guys a Farang tax of 1000bt over what Asian guys are charged. And this is just the tip of iceberg as far as racism in Asia. Indians probably get treated the worst, Blacks second worst. So what? Just keep smiling and don't let them see it bothers you.

I would not have paid the 500hk to gain entrance to Neptune or Makati, but that says more about how I rank these Wanchai bars now a days than my feelings about a discrimination tax levied on me. I pay the 1000bt farang tax at La Belle in BKK because I like the girls there. Fuck the management. Except for the tax, they treat me very good at La Belle. I always stop by the Lisboa Race track when I am in Macau because I like watching the eye candy. I only went upstairs with one girl in 5 years and that was because she was very hot and she grabbed me and practically dragged me to the elevator. I have no idea why she wanted to shag me so bad, but she did. I guess I am just advising you not to let it get to you. There are still lots of options for you, me and every guy looking for some action in this part of the world. Stay cool.

Chantik
06-10-12, 20:16

Today, had some time, and decided to head out to simply go for a drink to see what I have been missing lately.

Headed down around 8:30pm. I figured the DH crowd mostly gone and the bars.

Well. What a pisser nite it was. Go the Reverse Discrimination treatment for the first time in over 1 year. As an Overseas Asian guy. I hate this fxxk treatment. See all the non-asian gents enter without question, and I was asked to pay $500 HKD for entrance fee. No fxxking way.

Well. If anyone hear knows the management of these two places. Someone should have a word with the idiots working there. I carry a heavy wallet of $1, 000 bills. Maybe I dress casually. But to get told to pay a fee. At both New Makati and then Neptune III (that place really pissed me off, the tall Chinese manager and his pathetic english.)

Someone should have a talk with the management at these places. Especially the uneducated Chinese manager who practice this reverse discrimination crap.

These two establishment just lost my business and my business associates business for good.

Chantik, if you know these managers, you should have a word with them. Esp that tall Chinese manager at Neptune III. What an Axxhole.I never knew I had so much power / influence.

Reasons why this occurs has been covered many times.

I rarely go to Neptune 3. Bit too pushy for me. Remember one time I went with a group of friends girls / guys. Guy bought drinks. And the barmaid drove me nuts. Wanting to give me a ticket.

Anyway Sunday / Monday night are the two quietest nights for hunting ladies. So you may have been saved.

You are probably best to go with a Wanchai regular. He can sometimes get you free admission.

And I get charged to enter Bars in Bali. It happens everywhere!

WildHawk
06-11-12, 03:56
Hey HK Guy, No one here on the forum condones this BS, but what is, is. You should have paid the descrimation tax and gone in and had a good time or not. Either way it is no big deal. It is just the way things are done in Asia. I have been discriminated against by these Chinese girls at the Lisboa race track for years.I guess I am just advising you not to let it get to you. There are still lots of options for you, me and every guy looking for some action in this part of the world. Stay cool.I agree, but not exactly wholeheartedly, with what the esteemed Mr. Bumpo is saying: don't take it personally, move on to the next spot. (And have shared his experience at the Lisboa; though I have had a couple of girls there a few years ago, sadly was never recruited by one of them!) Discrimination is one of those things that ultimately will keep Asia down, however you may argue about the false economy built on slave labor, theft of intellectual property and other cheating. But I digress.

(And apologize for my drink-fueled rant with all of my threats to "lay into" 'them! Usually Champagne puts me in a better mood, but reading about the B. S. Treatment given to the Asian poster reminded me of seeing the door staff of various bars in action.) The offer to meet up stands, however, though I cannot claim to be such a WC regular with clout. I am probably recognized by only the staff at NM at Neptune II. I have not witnessed any barring of entry based on race at New Makati. That would be my first choice of bars anyway. Could it be that having an open policy, helping to foster people having a good time, that is packing the floor there on many evenings? I would think so.

Still, I wonder if far too much discretion is given to those young guys at the door, of places like Escape (where I saw them deny entry to a group of subcontinent Asians) , you know, the ones who act as if they're the red velvet rope between Diddy and the hoi polloi. Certainly they are undereducated, and perhaps resentful of a successful Asian: in their eyes, somebody who can afford to pay the ridiculous drink prices.

FreebieFan
06-11-12, 04:08
And I get charged to enter Bars in Bali. It happens everywhere!Crazy but funny discrimination story.

Was in Manila many years back with gf. WE took a bus to somewher distant. Charge for the gf was maybe P 100. Conductor then told me that for me it was P300. Not big money but horrible prinicple of expecting the white guy to pay 300% more. I asked him why. He said the cost was different for my "seat". So I then changed places with gf and said, there. Now I'm sitting in her seat so the cost will be P100.

He clearly didn't understand what had just happened so he replied that "no sir, the fare for the seat you are now sitting in is P300". Having gotten into this now, I said "what if I stand". He had no answer. I whispered to him,"why not just tell me You are White not Filipino so you pay more" Bus wouldn't move till I paid, whereupon he gave me 3 x P100 tickets. Amazing but quite sad experience.

Boarer
06-11-12, 04:16
I rarely go to Neptune 3. Bit too pushy for me. Remember one time I went with a group of friends girls / guys. Guy bought drinks. And the barmaid drove me nuts. Wanting to give me a ticket.Oh. Never leave money on the table. After several rounds, the gals could pool the tickets for a round for the guys! The guys would probably be shocked. I know I would.

And I get charged to enter Bars in Bali.And usually hotels too I would assume. But all a little less than at the fancy digs in the Western world.

Chantik
06-11-12, 05:50
Oh. Never leave money on the table. After several rounds, the gals could pool the tickets for a round for the guys! The guys would probably be shocked. I know I would.

And usually hotels too I would assume. But all a little less than at the fancy digs in the Western world.But Boarer only Indonesian are charged entry into bars in Bali. Remember once a friend who is married to a German guy. (has German passport). But was still charged an entry fee despite her protests.

Switched
06-11-12, 07:24
does anyone else agree?

i like 37 dundas, and the chinese girls in macau, but, in this day and age, i really don't enjoy dealing with a huge muff of hair down there.

i guess chinese guys still like a nice bush?

this is one of the main reasons i stick with filipina and indos in hk.

i wish chinese girls would get with the program.i'm not asian and do not appreciate a shave. something about it makes it look **** when shaved, and its great that you can still find some corners of the world that don't shave.

whilst i am happy that eastern europeans are taking on the razor, i really hope this trend takes a long, long time to get to china. and while i'm at it, feel the same way about fake boobs. they look good but are ordinary when played with. whats the point? i'll take an a-cup any day.

Boarer
06-11-12, 08:43
But Boarer only Indonesian are charged entry into bars in Bali. Remember once a friend who is married to a German guy. (has German passport). But was still charged an entry fee despite her protests.Sorry, my point was that locals are usually charged, whether in Bali or HK or Shanghai, at some places frequented by foreigners. Likewise local places are off limits for some foreigners or there is a foreigner tax. Japan and China are typical examples.

What I am suggesting is there are lots of venues. Don't let it spoil your day, if you really want to get in, there is usually a way (as per Wildhawk's offer or $). Some guys are willing to help each other out. I have actually had to stay longer because some lonely business type wants a wing man while I just wanted to chill. I have escorted more than my fair share of ladies into some of the Bali discos (though not always successfully). Personally, NM and NIII have too many full time harder core DH / WG to browse through. I usually only stay for one drink. They start to look like village bicycles.

Chantik
06-11-12, 16:48
Sorry, my point was that locals are usually charged, whether in Bali or HK or Shanghai, at some places frequented by foreigners. Likewise local places are off limits for some foreigners or there is a foreigner tax. Japan and China are typical examples.

What I am suggesting is there are lots of venues. Don't let it spoil your day, if you really want to get in, there is usually a way (as per Wildhawk's offer or $). Some guys are willing to help each other out. I have actually had to stay longer because some lonely business type wants a wing man while I just wanted to chill. I have escorted more than my fair share of ladies into some of the Bali discos (though not always successfully). Personally, NM and NIII have too many full time harder core DH / WG to browse through. I usually only stay for one drink. They start to look like village bicycles.It doesn't bother me at all. I was just answering the Asian guy who had to pay a cover charge of HK 500 to enter NM and Nep 111.

And the ladies who visit Wanchai Bars prefer Caucasian guys. Bit like why you see Few Chinese W / L in Wanchai bars. They are usually in KTV / Karaoke because they prefer Asian guys.

Boarer
06-11-12, 17:21
And the ladies who visit Wanchai Bars prefer Caucasian guys. Bit like why you see Few Chinese W / L in Wanchai bars. They are usually in KTV / Karaoke because they prefer Asian guys.Ahhhh. I can well appreciate the delicate balance required to lay the correct honey trap to lure the targeted game!

Chantik
06-11-12, 19:12
Ahhhh. I can well appreciate the delicate balance required to lay the correct honey trap to lure the targeted game!The two variables are.

1) Wants of the ladies.

2) Guys spending money. I know of a number of Gwailo guys who are banned from bars because they don't buy drinks. Floor staff closely watch customers.

Johnny Rocket
06-11-12, 20:46
i'm not asian and do not appreciate a shave. something about it makes it look **** when shaved, and its great that you can still find some corners of the world that don't shave.

whilst i am happy that eastern europeans are taking on the razor, i really hope this trend takes a long, long time to get to china. and while i'm at it, feel the same way about fake boobs. they look good but are ordinary when played with. whats the point? i'll take an a-cup any day.totally agree. i hate fake tits, tattoos and piercings except in the ears. and i prefer a nice little muff, not an excessive one, but a nice one. shaved looks **** but i've learned to put up with it since so many girls do it nowadays. even some of the chinese freebies i've had recently do it, but i think that's because they target white guys.

Boarer
06-11-12, 20:47
The two variables are.

1) Wants of the ladies.

2) Guys spending money. I know of a number of Gwailo guys who are banned from bars because they don't buy drinks. Floor staff closely watch customers.The couple times I did see a manager speaking with a young bloke, the ladies did want the guy (or at least he were getting cozy with a couple) , but the bar did not. Also seen some blokes who just hang around with others who buy drinks (and girls) and manage to stay. Not sure which group your friends fall under.

Chantik
06-12-12, 15:43
The couple times I did see a manager speaking with a young bloke, the ladies did want the guy (or at least he were getting cozy with a couple) , but the bar did not. Also seen some blokes who just hang around with others who buy drinks (and girls) and manage to stay. Not sure which group your friends fall under.I am referring to guys have to spend money in the bars. You go with your friend and he buys drinks. No problems. You only have to buy one or two drinks per visit. Some guys refuse to buy a water which costs $20 at Makati. They are watched and then either barred from the bar or asked to pay an entrance fee.

And then there are the guys who Buy one drink sit at a table. And drink from others glasses / bottles on the tables.

And there was the scam with strobe. Regulars at Laguna would order a strobe. Got downstairs with bottle and buy a new one at 7-11and return to Laguna.

Chantik
06-12-12, 15:44
totally agree. i hate fake tits, tattoos and piercings except in the ears. and i prefer a nice little muff, not an excessive one, but a nice one. shaved looks **** but i've learned to put up with it since so many girls do it nowadays. even some of the chinese freebies i've had recently do it, but i think that's because they target white guys.sounds like i miss all your criteria.

ha ha ha!

Johnny Rocket
06-12-12, 18:48
Sounds like I miss all your criteria.

Ha Ha ha!Personality, attitude and sexual skills go a loooong way. You are tip top.

Johnny Rocket
06-12-12, 19:08
Guys, if you are meeting girls online, beware of one. By coincidence she contacted me on both CL and AFF. She goes by her real name, Jennifer T. Shepherd, and is a young mixed white / Japanese girl whose father has some kind of diplomatic position. She runs scams of every description including selling fake handbags, meeting guys and stealing stuff from them and so on.

I first got suspicious when she agreed to meet me for sex and was aggressive about it, and sent a bunch of dirty-talk e-mails and texts and wanted me to respond in kind, and sent me the attached pictures, all of which seemed to good to be true (but the pics really are her, she's done a lot of modeling apparently). So she agrees to meet me but wanted a guy friend to come along for the initial meeting. I said I wasn't comfortable with that so she agreed to come alone, changing her mind so quickly added to my suspicion, so I suggested we meet in a public place at first. Not surprisingly, she never showed. Then I started doing a bit of googling, and it looks like she did me a favor by not showing up:

I don't know who wrote this but she must have really done a number on him:

http://jennifertshepherd.********.hk/ Stars should be "blog spot."

I forget if it's allowed to post phone numbers in the forum but anyway you can find hers here, it was current as of yesterday:

http://www.discoverybayforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb231/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1337325826

Who knows what might have happened if we'd got alone together.

Never get involved with her obviously!

BionicMan
06-12-12, 19:23
Personality, attitude and sexual skills go a loooong way. You are tip top.Trying to save on the 11th hour? I think (just my thought and opinion, not based on facts) that Chantik is wise and skilled enough to know how to make a man bypassing those "negative marks"

Parife
06-12-12, 20:07
I shared my number in fcupid. She called me on Saturday. Asked her to meet me at wanchai mtr on Sunday morning. Had breakfast together at mcD in wanchai. Asked if we can go to room. She readily agreed. She was ultra comfortable in room. After 10 mins of hesitation, I went on to get physical with her. Bit of hugging and petting etc, all the usual things that a small boy does when he sees a box of chocolates. Soon we undressed and were lying in the bed watching tv. She was a bit tired so was not readily enthusiastic about intercourse.

I liked her body. Nice 45 kgs. Very small boob with a bit of sag. But thats what 2 kids do to a woman's body. Supple skin in face, hands, legs, torso etc. Just the kind of skin texture you expect from a early 20s girl. She had a clean shaven pussy. Very soft and moist. We we lying in the bed and watching tv. I was fidling her boobs and fingering her pussy while watching a movie. Its a nice feeling to finger a girl while watching a movie. I liked this passive sexual conversation that our bodies were having. After lying in bed for 30 mins or so, I apologized that I won't be able to resist any longer and entered her. She exclaimed my dick was "ayoooh. Very big. Pstt". Entry was tight. After a few humps the vulva responded to my humps. Soon she became so wet, that the friction in the vaginal region reduced drastically. So was able to hump for a really long time. I would not say that she enjoyed it, but man, I am here to do the deed. So I continued till I was done. The climax was good. She kissed my forehead and hugged me tight on my release. Overall a good experience. All the finer points that I like in a intercourse was given to me. Then I slept with her for a hour or so.

After some time little bro got ready for more action. Asked her if I can do. She was not very appreciative of the fact that I wanted to do her again. But again, I am here to do the deed. So proceed to do it. This time she really enjoyed. And I think she climaxed as well. The grip of a woman when she climaxes in one that can never be put to words. It was a pleasurable pain. One thing that still in my memory is how her boobs went up and down to my pounding. The very small slightly droopy boobs going up and down like a half filled water balloon.

Overall I really enjoyed angie.

Chantik
06-12-12, 21:02
Trying to save on the 11th hour? I think (just my thought and opinion, not based on facts) that Chantik is wise and skilled enough to know how to make a man bypassing those "negative marks"JR is a true gentleman!

Chantik
06-12-12, 21:09
Further to the post from YLDUDE about getting a notice from security when entering Neptune 11. No soliciting for immoral purposes.

Apparently Nep 11 is running on 3 month liquor licence renewals. It is normally every 12 months. Apparently some bodies are concerned with the bar. It is costing NEP 11 big legal fees.

Think they are being careful but business is down.

And this is why there are less ladies. Mainly Indo ladies.

And as another poster wrote there are concerns about UCI's visiting Nep 2.

Hopefully many guys will visit the bar to watch EURO 2012.

Johnny Rocket
06-12-12, 22:26
Trying to save on the 11th hour? I think (just my thought and opinion, not based on facts) that Chantik is wise and skilled enough to know how to make a man bypassing those "negative marks"No need to save anything. Chantik is fantastic and needs no recommendation from me as everyone on the board should know this by now.

BionicMan
06-12-12, 23:22
needs no recommendation from me as everyone on the board should know this by now.I think we can all agree on this, even those never having seen them or never having a good time with her. Her communication is already a rason to spend time with her. At least some time on talks!

Yhddude13
06-13-12, 02:03
Further to the post from YLDUDE about getting a notice from security when entering Neptune 11. No soliciting for immoral purposes.

Apparently Nep 11 is running on 3 month liquor licence renewals. It is normally every 12 months. Apparently some bodies are concerned with the bar. It is costing NEP 11 big legal fees.

Think they are being careful but business is down.

And this is why there are less ladies. Mainly Indo ladies.

And as another poster wrote there are concerns about UCI's visiting Nep 2.

Hopefully many guys will visit the bar to watch EURO 2012.Interesting. Maybe I should change my bar of choice during my net trip. It will save me in dry leaning costs to get the smoke out.

Although, more Indo's is better. As I said, I have gone Indo 3 times in a row, and they were the best I have had in HK.

FreebieFan
06-13-12, 03:03
[QUOTE=Chantik; 1292281. Some guys refuse to buy a water which costs $20 at Makati. They are watched and then either barred from the bar or asked to pay an entrance fee.

And then there are the guys who Buy one drink sit at a table. And drink from others glasses / bottles on the tables.

And there was the scam with strobe. Regulars at Laguna would order a strobe. Got downstairs with bottle and buy a new one at 7-11and return to Laguna.[/QUOTE]My goodness. What sad losers these folk must be. If they don't have enough for a beer for themselves, what attraction can they have for the ladies. I know HK is expensive but to go to a bar and not partake in "beverage activity" means they should totally be thrown out.

FreebieFan
06-13-12, 09:44
Have the pleasure of having a HK trip starting early Sunday next week.

Considered doing the DH Sunday afternoon scene as have had many fun sundays similarly involved. But as finding freebies is my thing have gone another route.

Chatted with several eligible ladies but rathe thsan tell them I'm only in HK for a week started off with the premise that wil be there for 6 weeks. That got way more replies. Had a few wish to meet me at the airport (no thanks honey, I'm travelling with a colleague, not sure of flight time, I have many bags with me etcetcetc) and now I have two to meet.

One Indonesian one Filipina. Both have nice pics, both state will be happy drinking in room with me, so it looks like its a busy day. Only minor prob is how to lose one to get to the other but the " hello hello business colleague, what we have a meeting now, right now, in the hotel, but its Sunday, oh darn, sorry baby " routine should work. Exit one stage left and enter one stage right.

Have a Monday night meeting with a tigress and then have a midweek meet with an Indonesian from a previous trip who has fabulous natural D cups. Will be a fine old week.

Chantik
06-13-12, 17:14
My goodness. What sad losers these folk must be. If they don't have enough for a beer for themselves, what attraction can they have for the ladies. I know HK is expensive but to go to a bar and not partake in "beverage activity" means they should totally be thrown out.And eventually they are thrown out!

Rick Rock
06-13-12, 18:33
I haven't spent much time in Hong Kong at all, but will be stopping through again and I have to ask a question. Why so much focus on the bars like NM, when sites like 161, 141 and 148 seem to offer a plethora of good looking women at lower rates (with services offered listed up front) , and without having to go through the work of a "bar hook-up"? Isn't it easier to find what you want online then head straight there for the deed?

Like I said, I haven't been there enough to know much of anything, so I'm genuinely curious about this.

Chantik
06-13-12, 20:53
Rick.

Reasons.

- bait and switch.

- language issues.

- not all 141/161 do outcall.

- flexibility.

There are a variety of services/meeting places

- Bars
- Go Go Bars
- KTV's
- Street workers
- Massages
- Dating sites
- Escort agencies
- Independent escorts
- Karaoke's
- And many more

Price is not the only factor for some gents.

I am certain the guys will share their opinion.

Johnny Rocket
06-13-12, 21:38
I haven't spent much time in Hong Kong at all, but will be stopping through again and I have to ask a question. Why so much focus on the bars like NM, when sites like 161, 141 and 148 seem to offer a plethora of good looking women at lower rates (with services offered listed up front) , and without having to go through the work of a "bar hook-up"? Isn't it easier to find what you want online then head straight there for the deed?

Like I said, I haven't been there enough to know much of anything, so I'm genuinely curious about this.Bar girls offer better service (usually) and a variety of nationalities (Filipina, Indonesian, Vietnamese, some Latinas and Africans) that you won't find in 141 places. You can also spend a longer time with them (negotiable).141s, especially incall which the majority of them are, typically offer a mechanical, impersonal, strictly time-limited experience and there is usually less on the menu. Bait and switch can also be a problem.

Jacker777
06-13-12, 23:54
[QUOTE=FreebieFan; 1292573]Have the pleasure of having a HK trip starting early Sunday next week.

Considered doing the DH Sunday afternoon scene as have had many fun sundays similarly involved. But as finding freebies is my thing have gone another route.

Chatted with several eligible ladies but rathe thsan tell them I'm only in HK for a week started off with the premise that wil be there for 6 weeks. That got way more replies. Had a few wish to meet me at the airport (no thanks honey, I'm travelling with a colleague, not sure of flight time, I have many bags with me etcetcetc) and now I have two to meet.

Hi FreebieFan,

I will be in HK this weekend and hope to do the DH rounds on Sunday.

Please PM me any DH good contacts; also wonder if you go to a website like DIA to check them out before contacting them.

Yhddude13
06-14-12, 00:29

Like I said, I haven't been there enough to know much of anything, so I'm genuinely curious about this.I like the hunt. I also love to watch the scene. Seeing guys act in ways they wouldn't anywhere else, cracks me up. I also like to watch the ladies try to close guys and hunt what they want. But, the choice at a bar that you can actually see ahead of time is what I like. I used to like hiring over the Internet, come over fuck my brains out and leave within the hour. Now, I kind of gotten into the wanchai way.

FreebieFan
06-14-12, 02:04
And eventually they are thrown out!Oh and I'm free on Tuesday night if you'd like to enjoy a beverage with a decent looking relaxed guy BEFORE you have to do the "real work". And yes, I buy drinks. LOL.

Pip To Go
06-14-12, 03:21
I shared my number in fcupid.What is fcupid? A typo?

Ramn HK
06-14-12, 07:54
I haven't spent much time in Hong Kong at all, but will be stopping through again and I have to ask a question. Why so much focus on the bars like NM, when sites like 161, 141 and 148 seem to offer a plethora of good looking women at lower rates (with services offered listed up front) , and without having to go through the work of a "bar hook-up"? Isn't it easier to find what you want online then head straight there for the deed?.I would say that your comment of,"a plethora of good looking women" should read as,"a plethora of pixelated women". For the women whose faces are not pixelated, most of the pictures are when they were much younger, so what you see most times is not what you get. 141 women go through a standard routine.

They motion you to take your clothes off and then take theirs off. They then take your hand and lead you into a shower cubicle. Assuming how healthy you are, you may end up having to walk in sideways and would have certainly done some much needed stretching of your torso to get in the bathroom. She cleans you up with soap, and may remark how big you are. You may view it as a compliment, but it may be a warning of things to come.

After the shower you may be given the smallest towel you have seen in your life (they're getting better these days) , measuring 24 inches wide and 12 inches long. It might be a little damp also. You may even feel that you smelt better before the shower than after.

After drying she will lead you on the bed and after some preparations will be on top of you. She will give you a peck on the left side of your neck, and on the right. She will suck your nipples, and start moaning and then cap you and then ride you. If she's lazy she might say you're too big (remember that compliment you were so happy to hear, well its gone back to bite you) , and then ask for a hand job release or whatever little she can get away with. Bust a nut, chapter over. Time for a shower, use that minuscule of a towel again, put on your clothes, pay her and you may get a peck on the cheek when you leave and asked to come back to see her.

There are even women who will state, don't touch me. I will touch you. Don't do this, don't do that. On the other hand, you may get one that you gel with that will give you an absolutely wonderful time and this is one that you can repeat. These are harder to find.

On the other hand, you could make an appointment, but if someone comes knocking at her door 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, she will take that piece of business. As they say, a bust in hand is worth two in the bra.

Now go to Wanchai, grab yourself a beer, shoot the breeze with some guys see the beautiful smiles of the girls in NM, chat up a few and go through the routine of ladies drinks, rub against her a bit, dance a bit, smooch a bit, and then make your closing arguments and take her home. That could be to your hotel room, serviced apartment, apartment or Hotel Victoria. This is much better than some of the decrepit stairs you have to climb in a shoddy building to visit your 141 provider who works from an apartment maybe double the size of the mens bathroom at NM.

If you want the lady for a long time, Wanchai is cheaper than the 141 alternative. More GFE and foreplay.

If you want a quick tube cleaning then a 141 does the trick.

Different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy Hong Kong!

BionicMan
06-14-12, 08:54
I would say that your comment of,"a plethora of good looking women" should read as,"a plethora of pixelated women". For the women whose faces are not pixelated, most of the pictures are when they were much younger, so what you see most times is not what you get. 141 women go through a standard routine. If you want the lady for a long time, Wanchai is cheaper than the 141 alternative. More GFE and foreplay.

If you want a quick tube cleaning then a 141 does the trick. Different strokes for different folks. Enjoy Hong Kong!Perfect description! Should used for any newbue asking questions

FreebieFan
06-14-12, 12:39
What is fcupid? A typo?No typo. Got to get with the lingo programme. Fcupid stands for Filipina Cupid, a dating website. Not to be confused with FHeart. So far so good? Ok now we move up a level to PLove followed by DIA. Which is nothing like DOA LOL.

Chantik
06-14-12, 16:30
I thought invitations were sent by PM.

Fifty Shades
06-14-12, 17:04
Found myself with some extra time in HK and debated between a Macao spa or Wanchai bar. Given the choice between two evils, I first tried the one I hadn't tried before – the Macao spa, but then hit Wanchai on another night, partly as a comparison. Turbojet-ed to Rio, where the lineup of at least 25 girls was a mixed bag, as others have reported, but the top end was very nice. Surprisingly, no alcohol available before the action. Chose a tall, 'model quality' Chinese girl with skin as smooth and unblemished as a baby's butt, and firm, well-engineered breasts. Best looking WG I ever had – practically air-brushed. But not a word of English. Ticked off every box on the checklist in the preset order, including milk bath, fire and ice BJ, multiple positions. Memorable for the looks and quality, but somewhat soulless without any conversation. At New Makati, I found it's a little hard to break into some of the action unless you like to dance, but I was eventually approached by a short Filipino WG, Lucy, who made up in enthusiasm for what she may have lacked in glamour (girl next door looks, natural breasts). Spoke good English and we had a great time talking back at the hotel. Was a pro, but hadn't been long in the business. No milkbath, but hit all the high points, starting with mutual shower, etc. There is definitely something to be said for bopping a girl you've made a connection with. Also. 2/3 the cost of Rio model. Bottom line – I don't regret Rio, but Wanchai is personal preference.

BionicMan
06-14-12, 18:54
I thought invitations were sent by PM.Ah ah ah Maybe somebody is a bit exhibitionist and does in public, LOL

FreebieFan
06-15-12, 02:07
I thought invitations were sent by PM.I'm sure you have plenty of those in your PM box, so thought would try something different.

Iceachilles
06-15-12, 06:11
Thanks to all the information on this forum. It helped a lot.

Went to k pressure for the first time. There are a lot of massage places in the area so I had a little difficulty finding the place.

Everything was as reported, except I experienced my first rimming with an ice cube. I wasn't sure if I liked it as it was the first time. All I can say is that it was not what I expected. Everything else was as reported. BBBJ followed by different positions.

WildHawk
06-16-12, 09:42
pity the poor girl who is confused about her choices in making a fast buck. pity even more the punter who made his own bad choice in choosing said reluctant wg.

the venue: new makati, as per usual. the time: friday night. at 11ish it is bloody packed as hell, and a ridiculous festival of sausage at the rear bar. dah.

found a nook on the other side, where i see the indonesians staking their usual positions. i joke with one lovely that she "owns" her particular plot. has no clue as to what i'm saying. i amble back over to my "own" little perch, tap the shoulder of miss y, who has assembled a new group of friends, and coyote dancer is nowhere to be seen. to my delight, i see the "flapper girl" with the bob haircut, thin rail of a wisp who i had promised myself to enjoy. we chat briefly and i learn that she had just gotten back from a month in indonesia. i tell her that i have missed her and vowed that i would take her. i ask where we had resumed negotiations earlier. she seems a bit erratic (not particularly unusual) and it seems that she has lost some of her english skills. no problem, but then she inexplicably waves her hand that there are plenty of girls to choose from, so why not pick another? the vibes are not good, so i disavow my earlier vow.

a small, older girl plops down on the banquette seat next to me. as i am pondering the whatevers of flapper girl, i observe the lady, who has a nice body. her complexion is not so great, definitely has the look of a hardworking domestic helper. but the smile is sparkling. it turns out that she can manage a conversation, and after perhaps 40 minutes to an hour i have decided, what the fuck; i'll get good service. well.

she quotes hk$1500, i counter with $1000 for long time* (yeah, coulda shoulda gone with $800, or even tried with the $500 dh rate, which may be becoming a bit of a myth or is reserved for the homeliest of dh's. but she was adamant on the pricing). agreed, taxied back to the flat.

after a slight bit of cuddling and kissing we shower and hop in bed. i perform a good round of daty, including with her riding my face ("i never do this before!"). she spreads her legs as i lick her from on top and she is shuddering but pushes my head away as i think she is about to climax. (wildhawk is effin' good at pussy licking. why can't this be an olympic sport? i could get some serious sponsorship deals, i'm tellin ya). after saying that she wants to come via conventional sex, she gives me a langourous and quite nice porn star-quality blowjob. things are looking good.

on goes the condom and i bring her up to ride cowgirl, and she is going in deep, grinding and enjoying. yet, things turn for the worst.

you may have seen the wrong time of the month coming. i certainly did not, and she claims that the timing was off. blood is all over the bedsheets. shit! what the blooooooody hell? she claims to not really be a wg but manages to show up in wan chai at the most inopportune time of the month for all parties involved. i recall that even our darling chantik schedules her vacations around her periods.

so, another shower and i am coaxing her into a blowjob. it's only right, no? so i finish off, with a so-so, sort of cim ("i don't like in mouth").

*so after fitful rest for both of us, i kindly suggest that i'd like my constitutionally protected (and this is recognized worldwide, with the exception of iran and certain parts of the uae, i am told) second release.

this is where all hell breaks loose."i not that kind of girl. i don't want." wtf. i explain to her that this is standard protocol, and surely that she must know what "long time" means; it sure as bleep is not because the punter enjoys the company of warm body occupying his bed and, in some cases, disturbing his sleep. then comes the psycho turn: "i hate new makati! i should never go to new makati!" and suggests something to the effect that she wants to leave and that i am a bad guy for seeking the completion of our business arrangement.

i then state that well, perhaps "long time" really means "short time" and that a pricing adjustment downward would be in order if she were not to help me out with a deserved follow-up (i have treated her nothing other than as a gentlemen; i have previously stated that this is perhaps my shortcoming).

her star turn: "you cheat me! i should have known! you not pay me! i should never go new makati! i nefer go there again!") i tell her to calm down, that she is clearly misreading things and that she can salvage the situation. i tell her, again, that she is the first indonesian to not have grabbed for my balls at the break of dawn, with no prompting on my part (this is what i have previously appreciated in her compatriots).

she lays down and seems to come to her senses, but i just want to bust a nut and get her the fuck out of my flat by this time. to shorten the story, i got a perfunctory bj, cim with overly enthusiastic stroking that coulda done damage to little willie.

(i don't know what's with my bad string of luck from nm, but i should be learning my lesson. thank god, pattaya beckons.)

now here's the goofiest part of all. after my release, i explain to her that, should she have been more enthusiastic, the deed that she didn't want to perform would have probably been completed more quickly. you know, when you get that hot fucking / sex / bj whatever, things naturally move at timewarp speed. she laughs the whole thing off, we shower, i give her some hot chocolate and a croissant (what a gentleman, i'm tellin' ya) despite her nonsense.

we ended up chatting for two or three hours, watching shit on youtube, discussing a little politics (surprisingly well-informed lass). we concluded that the situation was all good. except that the sex part (and the literally fucking bloody mess and poor timing) needed vast improvement if she were to get a decent performance evaluation. i don't think things will happen again with miss l. 34 year old indonesian dh / reluctant wg, as things just cannot have a good conclusion if the girl has moral scruples about her decisions to sell her body. how is it that i manage to find these types?

Ramn HK
06-16-12, 11:49
In the future I can see that aside from drinks being sold at NM, they will also sell simple contracts where the overnight or short time costs are specified and the service to be provided as well whether it be BBBJCIM or vaginal sex. The number of times in a night, the mutual showers, etc. She is to provide you with a GFE experience and any short comings on service angle will be grounds to make a deduction on the service costs. Service above the call of duty will be met by a tip. This is read by both the john and the provider and signed. That way she can't go back and say she didn't agree on that.

On a similar basis to booking an Air Asia seat to Kuala Lumpur. Its $400 for the flight. You want to choose your seat, pay more. Want a seat by the exit, pay some more. You have a suitcase, again pay more. Then you add tax.

At the end of the day we're not here to try to get something for nothing. We'd rather pay the price stipulated and get the service we need hassle free with no issues.

Wildhawk what's happened has happened to all of us at one time or another. Hopefully your luck will change soon.

Pity the poor girl who is confused about her choices in making a fast buck. Pity even more the punter who made his own bad choice in choosing said reluctant WG. How is it that I manage to find these types?

FreebieFan
06-16-12, 13:31
This is where all hell breaks loose."I not that kind of girl. I don't want."Great story, and sorry, but was smiling and laughing at the outcome.

As a veteran Swiss monger once appropriately paraphrased to me " sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you". Well from your great story you know who got what with your NM girl.

At least she said " I don't want". Sure as the brown stuff, you would know you were with a Filipina if she had been the one by your side.

She would have proclaimed " I don't like", crossed her arms and would have taken the Earth ending in 5 minutes to get her to change her mind. Whenever a Filipina exclaims " I don't like" its time to move on, fast.

Chantik
06-16-12, 14:40
It's called punting for a reason. It is a gamble!

WildHawk
06-16-12, 18:07
It's called punting for a reason. It is a gamble!But. You've got to admit I am a gentlemen. Chantik, do you like hot chocolate? LOL.

Gaijin Gigolo
06-16-12, 18:13
Have the pleasure of having a HK trip starting early Sunday next week.

One Indonesian one Filipina. Both have nice pics, both state will be happy drinking in room with me, so it looks like its a busy day. Only minor prob is how to lose one to get to the other but the " hello hello business colleague, what we have a meeting now, right now, in the hotel, but its Sunday, oh darn, sorry baby " routine should work. Exit one stage left and enter one stage right.

Have a Monday night meeting with a tigress and then have a midweek meet with an Indonesian from a previous trip who has fabulous natural D cups. Will be a fine old week. FF, what time do you arrive Sunday? If I were you, I would go straight to Bar109 and / or Players Club, just a few doors away from each other, on Lockhart Road in Wanchai, just across the road from New Makati. They will be open and hopping full of hotties from the previous night until around early afternoon. I picked up a hot Indo DH at 7am at Bar109 last Sunday morning. At around 3, you'll find the most DHs at Neptune 2 (mostly Filipinas) , Escape (Filipinas again) or if you prefer Indos, head to Neptune 3, across Lockhart Road from Escape, and/or New Makati. All the aforementioned places will be busy with what you seek until late. Enjoy!

Chantik
06-16-12, 20:51
Busiest bar after 4pm on Sunday is J forest.

Chantik
06-16-12, 20:55
Nighthawk.

Indo women rarely take birth control, don't have in their mind when MENS should come. It cums when it cums.

I am interested in whether this Indo lady had pads. This is a sign that she had MENS.

There are some Indo ladies who will go with a guy, even if they have MENS. And then once in the hotel offer the guy a BJ.

And sometimes MENS just happens. Strong sex can bring out the blood.

WildHawk
06-17-12, 05:12
Nighthawk.

Indo women rarely take birth control, don't have in their mind when MENS should come. It cums when it cums.

I am interested in whether this Indo lady had pads. This is a sign that she had MENS.

There are some Indo ladies who will go with a guy, even if they have MENS. And then once in the hotel offer the guy a BJ.

And sometimes MENS just happens. Strong sex can bring out the blood.Yes. My posting probably mischaracterized things, in retrospect, and should have indicated that I was more cursing my misfortune rather than attaching any blame. I have no suspicion at all that the lady knew it was coming on (she had no pads / tampons in her possession, as far as I could tell.) Indeed, there was no indication of it during DATY, thank the gods.

AND I should have also mentioned that she apologized. After the discovery, I kindly let her know that it was no fault of hers (though as an alleged part- part- part-time sex worker she could have run the odds in picking which day to sell herself off). Did tell her, gently, that I was disappointed that the rest of the FS would not happen, but that everything was fine, bedsheet mayhem and all. The real issue, to my mind, was in her thinking that I was naive, and the drama over trying to coax a morning BJ (let alone the expectation I had of getting FS with the agreed-upon payment; I would not think of throwing out a girl because she has a period. Unless she was unwilling to provide the BJ, in which case my position (unless she's a great repeat, a fabulous conversationalist, a magician or a napkin artist) to her is: must I remind you what exactly the purpose of you is?

Another purpose was to post that there are reluctant Indo's trolling about WC. The combustible combination of morals and the casual P4P-ing can really ruin sessions. (So Ramn HK's idea of contracts isn't a bad one!)

Chantik
06-17-12, 09:41
It could have been worse. She could have said that she doesn't do BJ cause she is a Moslem. Then you say. My cock is beef not Pork!

Chantik
06-17-12, 10:56
Dropped into Escape and Nep 2 late last evening.

Escape was very quiet. Many guys but few ladies.

Nep 2 was busier. Although a bit quiet. A number of Indo ladies. Which will keep the punters happy.

Yhddude13
06-17-12, 16:36
Nighthawk.

Indo women rarely take birth control.That is pretty scary as all the Indo's I have picked up, except for 1, have been more than willing to stick me in without a condom. I have needed to stop them. I have to put my hand over her pussy to make sure nothing gets in before I wrap up.

The one that asked for. Condom, I tried to test her and said " I thought you had one" to which she replied " I don't have a dick, so I don't have a condom". I of course had one, so I was able slam her, but it was an interesting response.

Chantik
06-17-12, 17:14
That is pretty scary as all the Indo's I have picked up, except for 1, have been more than willing to stick me in without a condom. I have needed to stop them. I have to put my hand over her pussy to make sure nothing gets in before I wrap up.

The one that asked for. Condom, I tried to test her and said " I thought you had one" to which she replied " I don't have a dick, so I don't have a condom". I of course had one, so I was able slam her, but it was an interesting response.You are a wise man!

Usually professional ladies will have condoms. Lady not having condoms is a part timer or a fool.

Johnny Rocket
06-17-12, 19:11
Was out last night and feeling frisky and haven't had a freebie for a while so hit NM. It had been raining and I was a little wet. Walked in, had a quick look around and immediately spotted a cute Indo girl. Her name was Ria. She pulled out a pack of tissues to dry my hair and face which were wet from the rain. We got to talking about the price. I said I wanted short time. She said $2K. I said, $1K is standard for short time, we both know that. She said $1500. I said no $1K is standard. She said no $1500. I said thanks for the tissue and began to walk off. She pulled on my arm and said ok, $1K.

Off to the Villa Victoria. She was trimmed but not shaved (yay!). Strangely she did not want to shower together but agreed to do so after I was surprised about it.

Sex was standard. Pounded her so hard in doggy my balls still hurt today. And she grinded so hard on top of me that my pelvic bone just above my cock seems like it might be bruised, but she came twice so that was enjoyable.

I didn't have the energy to go for a second pop. She was disappointed. She genuinely wanted it again."Eees very good fuck, I like you fuck me." Sorry babe I've just been worn out lately. Next time.

When it was time to go I took out the wallet. She said $2K right? I said no we agreed on $1K. And that's what I gave her.

She gave me her number and asked me to call her. Maybe I will.

Boarer
06-17-12, 19:15
You are a wise man!

Usually professional ladies will have condoms. Lady not having condoms is a part timer or a fool.
That is pretty scary as all the Indo's I have picked up, except for 1, have been more than willing to stick me in without a condom. I have needed to stop them. I have to put my hand over her pussy to make sure nothing gets in before I wrap up.

The one that asked for. Condom, I tried to test her and said " I thought you had one" to which she replied " I don't have a dick, so I don't have a condom". I of course had one, so I was able slam her, but it was an interesting response.
I have no suspicion at all that the lady knew it was coming on (she had no pads / tampons in her possession, as far as I could tell.)Me thinks either Indos have great rhythm or a lot of guys are shooting blanks or there is a very busy and cheap clinic around town.

Tried to give a Filipina WG several left over condoms before we parted ways (tough week so could not use them all) but she refused out of fear that carrying condom/ (s) will lead to her arrest by LE. Go figure.

As opposed to a new lady friend who came over to visit and pulled out from her purse one of those 20 condom strips from a free clinic. I started getting an anxiety attack from her expectations for the evening.

Another purpose was to post that there are reluctant Indo's trolling about WC. The combustible combination of morals and the casual P4P-ing can really ruin sessions. (So Ramn HK's idea of contracts isn't a bad one!)Well, I would consider yourself lucky. According to the local paper, around the same time, a chap got fleeced out of 40K by 2 WGs and probably did not get any honey. Be safe out there.

I had more "no touch" and "red flags" from Filipinas than Indos. IMHO, it could be the "impure" religious teachings that keeps Indo girls away from guys during those periods.

Chantik
06-17-12, 20:16
The girl Ria I think has been mentioned a few times by Wildhawk.

Condoms in purses. Many girls who visit bars (particularly the ones on tourist visas) are advised not to carry condoms. Can be hard to explain to Police that you are visiting a boyfriend if you are on a tourist visa.

Moslems and mosques. Ladies can't pray at A MOSQUE while having RED TIME. You must be 100% clean. And no nail Polish / make up etc.

Indo's having good rhythm - Think some would prefer to have a gwailo baby.

Yhddude13
06-19-12, 02:39
Indo's having good rhythm - Think some would prefer to have a gwailo baby.How do they explain that to the boss?

I thought all Indo's in HK were DH?

Uncle Goober
06-19-12, 04:48
Condoms in purses. Many girls who visit bars (particularly the ones on tourist visas) are advised not to carry condoms. Can be hard to explain to Police that you are visiting a boyfriend if you are on a tourist visa.Boarer. Chantik is once again spot on.

Carrying condoms in purse is one of the signs that LE looks at in determining whether a girl is a genuine tourist or working.

Been confirmed by a mate who works in LE here in HK. Makes sense from an evidentiary point of view.

Cheers

FreebieFan
06-19-12, 06:16
Arrived Sunday, checked into hotel and then went out to meet my Tagged Indonesian new friend. She was shorter than I thought, and maybe not quite as cute as on cam but it was all good. When we met she's standing on some steps, and so we have a hug which meant her boobs are basically on my face. Good start LOL. Go to hotel, settle back with some drinks, hands touching, her hands wandering to my thigh, mine to her ass. Its like were dogs checking out each other. Suggested we take our drinks and share a bath. Good call she says. So we both undress and 10 mins after meeting we are naked. She's a little saggy in the tit department and a bit mor meaty in the ass dept but its all good. She's a girl who likes to hold a guys dick lots so I was happy. Bonk, blow etc. Sleep. And bless her she's asleep holding my dick. Wake bonk blow then we have to do some quick talking " honey got to meet my work colleagues" take her to Mrt, exit the. 5 mins later Miss Philippines arrives at exit D. Tall slim, lovely long hair, nice legs, we go to my hotel. She has curfew which gives us an hour together. She knws whats happening but wants sex on second meeting not first. Freebie is all rarin to go again, we we compromise by ending up naekd but not much more. Poor girl kept lookng at her watch. Took her to causeway bay then went to NM for a beer and a look. Its 9pm on Sunday. One indo girl asleep on bar, nice face but big belly. One short white guy getting blown off (not blown LOL) by 3 girls that I witnessed (black t shirt with some writing in white on back) , anyways contact the first Ms Indo and she's happy to meet again. Meet againat exit D, and go to bed for the usual. She leaves at 5. 30 with HK$ 200 taxi fare (her suggestion ). And that was Sunday.

Monday met another Filipina who I had previously bonked, nicknamed The Tiger. WE met, she's expanded by quite a bit which is a shame as she has nice face. We get drinking and talkin and the more she drinks the more she tells me about all the guys she's fucked. 3 somes etc and the more I'm getting turned off. I let her stay but wasnt really interested in fucking her. But interestingly we woke up somewhere at 4am and I thought would finger her. Well not one, not two not three but 4 fingers and a thumb went in. Not quite fisting but close. She left at 7 but spent one damn hour showering etc. No sleep form 6 till she left. Nice girl but won't beseeing her again.

Will hit NM and other bars tonight as I'm in a mood for something / someone / someaction.

Was Abe
06-19-12, 07:26
Would like to confirm if Sheraton is a GF hotel. I know most hotels in HK are but just need confirm before I book. My other choices are Novotel Century (wanchai) and Gloucester Luk Kwok (wanchai).

BionicMan
06-19-12, 07:40
How do they explain that to the boss??Human being is made of flesh and not iron. We have all our weak moments. Also DH, LOL

Chantik
06-19-12, 12:41
Confusing pricing in Wanchai. One guy initially offered 2000 at NM for short time. Think bargain down to 1000. 2 days later same bar guy gets L / T for 200.

And according to reports both guys visited NM at night.

I would be confused if I was a newcomer to HK!

Chantik
06-19-12, 12:43
How do they explain that to the boss?

I thought all Indo's in HK were DH?99% originally cum as D / H. Some get sort of be'f's to sign contracts, some pay men to sign contract, some have been married, some are genuine live-out D / H and go out sometimes.

But no Indo's work in Go Go bars. Why?

Mighty Spearsman
06-19-12, 16:33
Was out last night and feeling frisky and haven't had a freebie for a while so hit NM. It had been raining and I was a little wet. Walked in, had a quick look around and immediately spotted a cute Indo girl. Her name was Ria. She pulled out a pack of tissues to dry my hair and face which were wet from the rain. We got to talking about the price. I said I wanted short time. She said $2K. I said, $1K is standard for short time, we both know that. She said $1500. I said no $1K is standard. She said no $1500. I said thanks for the tissue and began to walk off. She pulled on my arm and said ok, $1K.

When it was time to go I took out the wallet. She said $2K right? I said no we agreed on $1K. And that's what I gave her.

She gave me her number and asked me to call her. Maybe I will.Loved your story. Further proof that guys should stick to their guns and not overpay, and they'll still end up with great sex.

Chantik
06-19-12, 20:02
Would like to confirm if Sheraton is a GF hotel. I know most hotels in HK are but just need confirm before I book. My other choices are Novotel Century (wanchai) and Gloucester Luk Kwok (wanchai).Sheraton hotel operates key card for lift. So you will need to pick lady up from lobby. Unless you meet elsewhere.

No problem for lady to access Luk Kwok Hotel or Novotel in Wanchai.

Better to stay at Luk Kwok Hotel or the Novotel Hotel if you plan to stay in Wanchai for entertainment.

In saying that Sheraton Hotel has NICE rooms.

Chantik
06-19-12, 20:06
I re-read Freebie Fans report. I may have have mis-read it. So much information in one paragraph!

He must be a busy man!

Chantik
06-19-12, 20:09
Loved your story. Further proof that guys should stick to their guns and not overpay, and they'll still end up with great sex.Agree with your post.

Gee, if ladies are offering 2000 S / T an NM. You could see more guys making a quick trip to the GO Go bar. Some attractive ladies in these bars. And you can get them for 2000 =2hrs.

Lucky21
06-20-12, 01:52
Sheraton hotel operates key card for lift. So you will need to pick lady up from lobby. Unless you meet elsewhere.

Better to stay at Luk Kwok Hotel or the Novotel Hotel if you plan to stay in Wanchai for entertainment.

In saying that Sheraton Hotel has NICE rooms.Nice indeed. We had a great time there!

But the key is only required late at night

FreebieFan
06-20-12, 02:38
I re-read Freebie Fans report. I may have have mis-read it. So much information in one paragraph!

He must be a busy man!And he continued being busy.

Will try and add paragraphs, proper cases when appropriate and of course spelling. Was in a rush when posting.

So Tuesday night, started my night by walking past Old China Hand where theres two thai ladies giving me the "eye". I continued walking as wanted to see what the old / new Laguna looked like. What a sad place it now is.

So headed back to Old China for the sheer heck of it, and the cute tall Carlsberg lady.

Same two thai girls where there, and yes I got the eye again, but a few guys were there sniffing like bees round honey.

Headed to Amazonia and what happens. The Thai ladies walk in. End up chatting with them, in HK only for a week and not really working girls. Girls on a holiday gettting some work in to pay for expenses. I decide to take one, who was nice and slim (after the stout ass of the previous Indo and the belly of the Filipina LOL)

Theres a famous phrase of TGIF! I was thinking the mongers version should be GTIF. God, Thai, Indonesian Filipina LOL. Anyways having two of the trinity I thought the third would be best.

Back to hotel, a few drinks, unwrapped her, and found two absolutely lovely breasts. Lots of playing with those cute things.

She did somewhere along the way whisper " please don't only pay me HK$ 500," so I gues she had heard of the the DH rate. She stayed till 10am and she got HK$650. It was fine, it was fun and lifes good.

Have a sweet Indo playing text tag and promising to kiss me all over this weekend. Sad thing is I won't be here then.

NicFrenchy
06-20-12, 06:40
Finally got to visit Hong Kong on "Pleasure" and, well, it does not hold a candle to Bangkok.

Airport is Great and the Airport Express is probably what Bangkok's Airport Link Tried to do but failed.

I stayed in Jordan Area, at the Nathan Hotel, and what a disappointment.

Bad Hotel, bad food (I tried to eat local and not MacDonald, KFC.) and most of all, you have to queue for everything. Girls are not good looking so the town got old pretty fast and I am happy to be back in Thailand now.

Would I go back to HK? Not in a million years (on leisure) but I must make some business trips there so I guess I'll go back in a while.

Was Abe
06-20-12, 07:28
Sheraton hotel operates key card for lift. So you will need to pick lady up from lobby. Unless you meet elsewhere.

In saying that Sheraton Hotel has NICE rooms.The only reason I might stay at sheraton is because I can use my starwood points and I've seen couple reports here about kowloon side also has some nice bar action like wanchai. Thanks for the headsup on key card requirement. I think the last time I stayed at novotel it also required a key card for elevators.

Boarer
06-20-12, 10:33
Boarer. Chantik is once again spot on.

Carrying condoms in purse is one of the signs that LE looks at in determining whether a girl is a genuine tourist or working.

Been confirmed by a mate who works in LE here in HK. Makes sense from an evidentiary point of view.

CheersYeah heard that too.

Boarer
06-20-12, 12:27
One short white guy getting blown off (not blown LOL) by 3 girls that I witnessed (black t shirt with some writing in white on back) ,Ahhh. Pussy is always a seller's market. Sometimes the sellers are just not willing to part with it without magic words and $ on top.

Chantik
06-20-12, 12:35
Nice indeed. We had a great time there!

But the key is only required late at night

My pleasure.

Think after 9pm or 10pm you need a lift card for the Sheraton.

Chantik
06-20-12, 12:40
Finally got to visit Hong Kong on "Pleasure" and, well, it does not hold a candle to Bangkok.

Airport is Great and the Airport Express is probably what Bangkok's Airport Link Tried to do but failed.

Bad Hotel, bad food (I tried to eat local and not MacDonald, KFC.) and most of all, you have to queue for everything. Girls are not good looking so the town got old pretty fast and I am happy to be back in Thailand now.

Would I go back to HK? Not in a million years (on leisure) but I must make some business trips there so I guess I'll go back in a while.You must have been unlucky.

Guys often tell me how they enjoy walking down the street and admiring the ladies.

You are probably best to stay on the HK side.

Chantik
06-20-12, 12:41
Looks like the guys need to join up with Freebie Fan. He is a good luck charm.

Member #4698
06-20-12, 15:02

Would I go back to HK? Not in a million years (on leisure) but I must make some business trips there so I guess I'll go back in a while.Boy Nic, how do you really feel about HKG? Sadly, I have to agree with you. HKG falls way short of BKK on the pleasure scale and it has been going downhill for the last couple of years.

The airport is impressive. I have landed, gone through customs, picked up my bags and been out the door in a taxi in like 15 minutes. Arriving internationally at Suvarnabhumi is slow. It usually takes me 45 minutes or longer to walk out the door.

I stayed one time at the Nathan and I caught some kind of respiratory infection from the ac system. Two weeks later, I am in Pattaya trying to bake the infection out of my lungs by the Marriott pool. I finally throw in the towel and called for the hotel doctor. Thirty minutes later she shows up in my room with two male assistants and diagnosed my case as Bronchitis which is just a catch all phrase for a respiratory infection. She gave me some antibiotics and cough syrup. 5 days later I was back in good health. The Nathan sucks. I decided after that experience to only stay in higher quality hotels in HKG. The Renaissance is real nice, as is the Crowne Plaza. On the TST side, I have had good stays at the Nikko. The hotel rates in HKG are astronomical compared to BKK.

Ever since Hari's bar fell from grace and the gorgeous Mongolian and Korean girls stopped going there, the nightlife scene in HKG has been steadily going downhill. A couple years ago the Wanchai bars always had a few stunners (Viet & Thai) hanging around and places like Neptune 2 were packed with customers and girls. Not so anymore. I would say the N2 is now doing around 60% of the business it used to do, and the girl quality is way down. No more sexy Viets. Nowadays you mostly see used Filipinas and ordinary Indo's. New Makati seems to have taken over as the best bar to go to. At least, I saw a couple of very sexy Indonesian girls there last time I stopped by. But it is very dark in there with the strobe lighting and smoke so it is hard to be sure about the quality of the girl. That's why on my last layover, I spent more time with cute Chinese Fl's on Mody and high priced Japanese & Korean 141 reservation girls than with the Wanchai girls.

As a result of all this I am not visiting HKG on my next two trips to Asia. On my September trip, I am flying into Manila instead of HKG. And on my Feb trip, I am flying direct to BKK. I still plan to visit Macau on both trips. Macau sauna girls are very impressive. I am surprised a well heeled guy like yourself has not sampled the quality Macau has to offer. I think Macau saunas are better even than BKK soapy's and that is saying a lot.

Anyway, HKG is still an exciting world class city. There are some great restaurants and interesting sights to see. The Japanese 141 girls are pretty hot. I am sure I will return, just not in the immediate future.

JackTheLad2
06-20-12, 17:09
Boy Nic, how do you really feel about HKG? Sadly, I have to agree with you.Sad to see two experienced punters with almost 4500 posts behind them slagging off HK but you are comparing apples with oranges. I agree the standard is down over the years. I have said this myself. But it is far from being at rock bottom. I still have a great time when I am there. There are still lots of nice young WG's and DH's to pick from.

I have stayed at the Nathan several times and never had a problem. I thought the hotel was good value. I suppose you get what you pay for but I have no complaints. Probably you were both unlucky.

Intrigued, I have read back over some of Nic's previous posts. He won't go within a million miles of America as well. Hmmmmm, his world is getting smaller.

No offence to anyone.

Chantik
06-20-12, 20:16
Read any countries forum and worn out punters, complain that the attractiveness of ladies is not the same as 5 or 10 or 15 years ago.

I still think guys are as handsome as 10 or 15 years ago.

Have the genetics of our population changed that much in 20 years ?

On a serious note has it occurred to the GENTS that with the growth of online functions. More ladies are using that forum to find GENTS, as opposed to visiting Bars.

Chantik
06-20-12, 20:21
The only reason I might stay at sheraton is because I can use my starwood points and I've seen couple reports here about kowloon side also has some nice bar action like wanchai. Thanks for the headsup on key card requirement. I think the last time I stayed at novotel it also required a key card for elevators.Sheraton has nice, spacious rooms.

You will enjoy it.

Chantik
06-20-12, 20:24
Sad to see two experienced punters with almost 4500 posts behind them slagging off HK but you are comparing apples with oranges. I agree the standard is down over the years. I have said this myself. But it is far from being at rock bottom. I still have a great time when I am there. There are still lots of nice young WG's and DH's to pick from.

I have stayed at the Nathan several times and never had a problem. I thought the hotel was good value. I suppose you get what you pay for but I have no complaints. Probably you were both unlucky.

Intrigued, I have read back over some of Nic's previous posts. He won't go within a million miles of America as well. Hmmmmm, his world is getting smaller.

No offence to anyone.Jack.

Nic's post mentions about 4 words about ladies. Not much detail at all. More details about Airport Express, Hotels, food, queing up etc.

He may give more information about his experience with the ladies.

Rick Rock
06-20-12, 22:58
Arriving internationally at Suvarnabhumi is slow. It usually takes me 45 minutes or longer to walk out the door.That seems to be about the international average. It took me an hour and 45 minutes to get through JFK in New York last time I flew there on a weekday afternoon.

Yhddude13
06-21-12, 02:28
Would like to confirm if Sheraton is a GF hotel. I know most hotels in HK are but just need confirm before I book. My other choices are Novotel Century (wanchai) and Gloucester Luk Kwok (wanchai).I didn't have a problem at the Sheraton. I even saw an old Brit bringing in 2 really young drunk girls in.

Boarer
06-21-12, 03:55
It took me an hour and 45 minutes to get through JFK in New York last time I flew there on a weekday afternoon.IMHO, never use JFK unless you are transiting or going to Long Island. There are other choices.

The only reason I might stay at sheraton is because I can use my starwood points and I've seen couple reports here about kowloon side also has some nice bar action like wanchai. Thanks for the headsup on key card requirement. I think the last time I stayed at novotel it also required a key card for elevators.Sheraton used to have a pickup bar that was popular with WG and the younger ladies. Not sure if still open. Plenty of posts about action 200m to 1km north. FYI, NicFrenchy stayed just one MTR stop north of the Sheraton.

No offence to anyone.

Would I go back to HK? Not in a million years (on leisure) but I must make some business trips there so I guess I'll go back in a while.Agreed, always like the Thai girls in Thailand. Different attitude, sweeter, younger, and cheaper. Bon Voyage, don't let the door hit you on the way out. LOL

FreebieFan
06-21-12, 10:35
Looks like the guys need to join up with Freebie Fan. He is a good luck charm.Hi to Chantik. Well I do my research well and make good and generally meaningful online contact with the ladies prior to arrival. Will head to manila this weekend where there's a guaranteed 6 in 4 days, maybe more. This is my normal stomping ground and there are many many posts of previous weekend trips. Will be another one along the way soon.

This trip to HK I enjoyed. Previously I've stayed in Sheraton but totally tired of the " do you want a suit / copy watch wankers " outside the hotel. Endlessly asking the same crap, to the same people. This time whenever a tailor guy said " Tailor" I replied " Hi your in luck, there's another Indian fellow asking people if they want a tailor, go talk to him ". Of course that flew faster than Concorde over their heads.

This time stayed in Hyatt, much quieter and better.

I may even go back for two of the ladies I didn't get to nail, one Filipina and one Indonesian. Both said they were happy to spend their day off with me.

Hopefully I added paragraphs this time. LOL

Chantik
06-21-12, 11:58
Hi to Chantik. Well I do my research well and make good and generally meaningful online contact with the ladies prior to arrival. Will head to manila this weekend where there's a guaranteed 6 in 4 days, maybe more. This is my normal stomping ground and there are many many posts of previous weekend trips. Will be another one along the way soon.

This trip to HK I enjoyed. Previously I've stayed in Sheraton but totally tired of the " do you want a suit / copy watch wankers " outside the hotel. Endlessly asking the same crap, to the same people. This time whenever a tailor guy said " Tailor" I replied " Hi your in luck, there's another Indian fellow asking people if they want a tailor, go talk to him ". Of course that flew faster than Concorde over their heads.

This time stayed in Hyatt, much quieter and better.

I may even go back for two of the ladies I didn't get to nail, one Filipina and one Indonesian. Both said they were happy to spend their day off with me.

Hopefully I added paragraphs this time. LOLMy head has stopped spinning.

Like the Sheraton but hate Nathan Road as I get chased by the guys. Don't feel safe there.

Chantik
06-21-12, 12:00
Boarer.

Thai ladies are different in HK. Mainly work as independents. So can manage their time. And be choosy.

Not like in Thailand when the girl is begging to be bar fined. Often for days. As she doesn't have to work at the bar. She has incentive to treat you well.

And of course the prices in Hk are higher.

NicFrenchy
06-21-12, 13:36
I am surprised a well heeled guy like yourself has not sampled the quality Macau has to offer. I think Macau saunas are better even than BKK soapy's and that is saying a lot.You're right, a huge mistake on my part. But next time I will for sure

NicFrenchy
06-21-12, 13:39

No offence to anyone.Ahahahahahaha nah, that was just to take the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of some people in the BKK Forum. It appears 2 of my very close friends are USA. I'm just trying to push some buttons sometimes.

NicFrenchy
06-21-12, 13:44
My experience with the Ladies in HK was none-existant since there was no lady I fancied.

The most annoying part of HK was the indians, every 5 metres asking if I wanted a handbag, a watch or a suit. At least, In Thailand, the Annoying Thai guys on Sukhumvit are trying to sell you a Happy hour in a massage parlour!

Lewis And Clark
06-21-12, 13:53
my experience with the ladies in hk was none-existant since there was no lady i fancied.

the most annoying part of hk was the indians, every 5 metres asking if i wanted a handbag, a watch or a suit. at least, in thailand, the annoying thai guys on sukhumvit are trying to sell you a happy hour in a massage parlour!i love eyeing these guys with a 'crazy look stare' and speeding up when they approach me. a well timed elbow as they pass and they tend not to come back as quickly again.

Boarer
06-21-12, 13:56
My experience with the Ladies in HK was none-existant since there was no lady I fancied.

The most annoying part of HK was the indians, every 5 metres asking if I wanted a handbag, a watch or a suit. At least, In Thailand, the Annoying Thai guys on Sukhumvit are trying to sell you a Happy hour in a massage parlour!For the later, like, Vietnam, Cambodia, Philippines, Shenzhen, and other parts of China.

Like the Sheraton but hate Nathan Road as I get chased by the guys. Don't feel safe there.Beside,"Rolex watch","LV handbag","You have a lucky face","want to have sex?" what other proposals do you get? LOL.

Boarer.

Thai ladies are different in HK. Mainly work as independents. So can manage their time. And be choosy.

Not like in Thailand when the girl is begging to be bar fined. Often for days. As she doesn't have to work at the bar. She has incentive to treat you well.

And of course the prices in Hk are higher.Many posters and guys go for the Thais here for some reason. Likewise prefer the Filipinas I meet in the Philippines.

One Eyed Man
06-21-12, 14:02
Think after 9pm or 10pm you need a lift card for the Sheraton.I don't think that's true, though late on weekend nights, on the ground floor there is a friendly security guy and a sign saying you need to show your hotel key. On one occasion, the security guy gave me the "thumbs up".

FreebieFan
06-22-12, 01:54
i love eyeing these guys with a 'crazy look stare' and speeding up when they approach me. a well timed elbow as they pass and they tend not to come back as quickly again.aside from my earlier fend off approach, the " talk to the hand" one works fine too.

one other approach that had them baffled, was when one of them approached me. now i'm wearing a suit and the guy who says " tailor, tailor shop" is wearing jeans, unshaven and in some old t shirt.

i said " hi, you are trying to sell the services of a tailor shop, to a clearly well dressed guy. you are dressed in jeans and therefor not representing your product. why would i buy tailoring services from a guy who dresses as cheaply as you are " " i get the blank look.

"let me explain, i said, if you are trying to sell a ferrari, but you pick up your potential purchasers in a kia how does it look". more blank stares but he never asked me again every time i past him on the street.

Yhddude13
06-22-12, 03:44
This time stayed in Hyatt, much quieter and better.I'm a big fan of the TST Hyatt. I stay the most of the time now. I collect Hyatt points and it's priced right for work. I stayed at the langham last time because th Hyatt was too pricey. Nice hotel.

Chantik
06-22-12, 05:52

The most annoying part of HK was the indians, every 5 metres asking if I wanted a handbag, a watch or a suit. At least, In Thailand, the Annoying Thai guys on Sukhumvit are trying to sell you a Happy hour in a massage parlour!You stayed on the wrong side of HK. Don't have this issue on HK Island.

Boarer
06-22-12, 06:42
I'm a big fan of the TST Hyatt. I stay the most of the time now. I collect Hyatt points and it's priced right for work. I stayed at the langham last time because th Hyatt was too pricey. Nice hotel.Just an FYI. If you are visiting other company (ies) , check to see if those company (ies) have contract rates with hotels. The discounts can be significant at even deluxe hotels.

FreebieFan
06-22-12, 08:16
Just an FYI. If you are visiting other company (ies) , check to see if those company (ies) have contract rates with hotels. The discounts can be significant at even deluxe hotels.Some hotels will ask for company I'd's at check in, but you can be sure all the large companies have corporate rates at all the large multibrand and mutinational hotels. If you have the cojones to make a booking under the IBM / HP / Motorola / WesternDigital / Sony / etc corp rate it will most certainly be better than most Agoda type rates. Oh and the TST Hyatt doesn't ask for company I'd LOL. Even if they do, tell them your business cards are in your suitcase and you will provide them later etcetc.

Ok back to the sex!

Switched
06-22-12, 08:25
My head has stopped spinning.

Like the Sheraton but hate Nathan Road as I get chased by the guys. Don't feel safe there.I still think men get the rawer side of the bargain. You have no idea how many indians live in HK. And they all try to sell copy watches and tailored suits to cacasians on Nathan Road!

Pip To Go
06-22-12, 08:52
No typo. Got to get with the lingo programme. Fcupid stands for Filipina Cupid, a dating website. Not to be confused with FHeart. So far so good? Ok now we move up a level to PLove followed by DIA. Which is nothing like DOA LOL.Thanks for that. RTFF didn't help. I just arrived in HK, and having figured out DIA, I have been working on a F-DH. Planning on seeing her tomorrow so we'll see how it goes!

I am staying at TST and trying to figure out the best approach to get laid tonight after escaping from my co-workers.

Chantik
06-22-12, 11:57
I still think men get the rawer side of the bargain. You have no idea how many indians live in HK. And they all try to sell copy watches and tailored suits to cacasians on Nathan Road!I was not only referring to Indians (not caucasians) You work it out!

Yhddude13
06-22-12, 13:05
Just an FYI. If you are visiting other company (ies) , check to see if those company (ies) have contract rates with hotels. The discounts can be significant at even deluxe hotels.My company has offices in every major city in the world and has great rates, comparatively, to the prices you see online. As an example the JW marriot and all the other hotels in that complex are around $300 / night inclusive of Internet and breakfast. But, I visit a client on the TST side often, so it is easier to stay and use the corporate rates on the Hyatt, for the points, or any of the other American chains. It just happened the Langham had a great rate that time, so I wanted to try it.

The one thing I don't like so much is that you need to take 2 elevators to your room, so double walk of shame. But, I don't think about it as much as I am thinking about were my dick is about to go.

Boarer
06-22-12, 15:39
My company has offices in every major city in the world and has great rates, comparatively, to the prices you see online. As an example the JW marriot and all the other hotels in that complex are around $300 / night inclusive of Internet and breakfast. But, I visit a client on the TST side often, so it is easier to stay and use the corporate rates on the Hyatt, for the points, or any of the other American chains. It just happened the Langham had a great rate that time, so I wanted to try it.

The one thing I don't like so much is that you need to take 2 elevators to your room, so double walk of shame. But, I don't think about it as much as I am thinking about were my dick is about to go.Good for you. Just an FYI.

Johnny Rocket
06-22-12, 17:48
"You have a lucky face"Those guys come up to me once in a while. Once I was curious so I just went along with the game. He asked me some very basic questions and I answered. Then after a while he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and it had my answers written on it. He had not been writing while asking me questions and had nothing in his hands before. I know there must be some trick like with all magicians, but does anyone know how the hell they do this?

After that, he was able to correctly state a very specific fact concerning my personal history. It was the kind of thing that can't be guessed, and you wouldn't mention unless you knew about it, and I certainly never mentioned it to him. Again, how the fuck did he do that?

Then he asked me for a donation and said the options were the poor man's donation of $500, the middle-class man's donation of $1000 or the rich man's donation of $1500. I said,"nice trick, I'm impressed, here's the non-sucker's donation of $100." I probably overpaid.

NicFrenchy
06-23-12, 02:26
Even if they do, tell them your business cards are in your suitcase and you will provide them later etcetc.If you're going to cheat, then better do it all the way. Go on google, type "IBM Business card" and you will be directed somewhere where you can see a Business card from IBM: http://www.edbrill.com/ebrill/edbrill.nsf/dx/my-office-is-moving-and-i-dont-care

Then move to Chinatown or such and get the same card, made with your name on it. And Voila.

Boarer
06-23-12, 02:54
Those guys come up to me once in a while. Once I was curious so I just went along with the game. He asked me some very basic questions and I answered. Then after a while he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and it had my answers written on it. He had not been writing while asking me questions and had nothing in his hands before. I know there must be some trick like with all magicians, but does anyone know how the hell they do this?

After that, he was able to correctly state a very specific fact concerning my personal history. It was the kind of thing that can't be guessed, and you wouldn't mention unless you knew about it, and I certainly never mentioned it to him. Again, how the fuck did he do that?

Then he asked me for a donation and said the options were the poor man's donation of $500, the middle-class man's donation of $1000 or the rich man's donation of $1500. I said,"nice trick, I'm impressed, here's the non-sucker's donation of $100." I probably overpaid.Good story. Question is who got lucky? LOL.

Some hotels will ask for company I'd's at check in, If you have the cojones

Ok back to the sex!Sure there are some Frank Abagnales out there with the cojones. Look forward to the next installment of your 1001 tales (Or how I got 1001 tails).

Yhddude13
06-23-12, 15:35
Some hotels will ask for company I'd's at check in, but you can be sure all the large companies have corporate rates at all the large multibrand and mutinational hotels. If you have the cojones to make a booking under the IBM / HP / Motorola / WesternDigital / Sony / etc corp rate it will most certainly be better than most Agoda type rates. Oh and the TST Hyatt doesn't ask for company I'd LOL. Even if they do, tell them your business cards are in your suitcase and you will provide them later etcetc.

Ok back to the sex!I have never been asked in HK company ID. But, the ritz in Chicago always asks.

Chantik
06-23-12, 20:40
Decided to drop into Escape for a drink.

Watched Asian / Middle East men being charged an entry fee and surprisingly 5 Filipina's (not dressed as typical W / L's) asked to produce I'd. Showed passports and weren't allowed to enter. Looks like it is tough for some girls on tourist visa's to enter bars.

And if staff overhear a business transaction. They may ask the lady / gent to talk outside.

Actually Escape was quiet. Lots of South american ladies.

Think everyone must be well behaved in Wanchai!

BionicMan
06-23-12, 22:27
Decided to drop into Escape for a drink.

Watched Asian / Middle East men .I am figuring out Chantik goes around Wanchai in her trench raincoat and dark sunglasses, a girl in disguise, inspecting all the places and reporting here! Being a sexy girl in the industry maybe there is not much under the raincoat! LOL

Chantik
06-24-12, 06:43
I am figuring out Chantik goes around Wanchai in her trench raincoat and dark sunglasses, a girl in disguise, inspecting all the places and reporting here! Being a sexy girl in the industry maybe there is not much under the raincoat! LOLThink a few guys have seen under my raincoat.

It's just obvious that when Escape asks 5 conservatively dressed Filipina for I'd. They produce passports and they are waved away. Something is up.

And so the guys know. Escape / Fenwicks has always had a policy of charging non-regular kadies for an entrance fee. $100.

Bliadun
06-24-12, 15:27
I'm visiting Hong Kong with my bi girlfriend and would like to have a threesome with Chinese girl.

We also like to videotape our threesomes.

Any recommendations and pricing information are greatly appreciated.

Chantik
06-24-12, 18:36
I am figuring out Chantik goes around Wanchai in her trench raincoat and dark sunglasses, a girl in disguise, inspecting all the places and reporting here! Being a sexy girl in the industry maybe there is not much under the raincoat! LOLBionicman.

I am just like the guys who have a quiet drink one or twice a week after work. No difference!

BionicMan
06-25-12, 00:00
Bionicman.I am just like the guys who have a quiet drink one or twice a week after work. No difference!. Good statement. We got so much used to your daily contribution that if one missing one day we start to worry! Take care

Chantik
06-26-12, 19:56
Dropped into NM. Good crowd for a Tuesday night. Lots of ladies. Less guys. But the guys had a choice.

Good party atmosphere. Seemed to be some new ladies. 2 guys (Think OZ) brought in 2 ladies from Club Waikiki. Sexy girls who got many stares.

Lots of dancing. Not much space on the dance floor.

The small man (midget) was having a good time. He always has girls by his side.

Think some guys went home happy.

FreebieFan
06-27-12, 02:14
Good story. Question is who got lucky? LOL.

Sure there are some Frank Abagnales out there with the cojones. Look forward to the next installment of your 1001 tales (Or how I got 1001 tails).Hi Boarer,

Then I recommend you head on over to the Manila site, where my last few days work has now been posted.

Wine Guy 247
06-27-12, 06:18
Read any countries forum and worn out punters, complain that the attractiveness of ladies is not the same as 5 or 10 or 15 years ago.

I still think guys are as handsome as 10 or 15 years ago.

Have the genetics of our population changed that much in 20 years?

On a serious note has it occurred to the GENTS that with the growth of online functions. More ladies are using that forum to find GENTS, as opposed to visiting Bars.I think this a good point (among many valued contributions Chantik makes of course). It would not surprise me if more women are now online. Are they using DIA or other websites?

WG

Chantik
06-27-12, 16:40
I think this a good point (among many valued contributions Chantik makes of course). It would not surprise me if more women are now online. Are they using DIA or other websites?

WGFairly much the standard.

Adultwork.

Sexy escort ads.

Vice sisters.

Girl directory.

Craigs list etc etc etc

Chantik
06-27-12, 16:41
Noticed that a Dongguan Karaoke / Agency is advertising on CL (HK ).

Maybe Wildhawk knows something.

Switched
06-27-12, 21:33
Noticed that a Dongguan Karaoke / Agency is advertising on CL (HK ).

Maybe Wildhawk knows something.I think you meant Nighthawk.

FreebieFan
06-28-12, 07:43
Fairly much the standard.

Adultwork.

Sexy escort ads.

Vice sisters.

Girl directory.

Craigs list etc etc etcSo if someone was really bored they could see who appears on all these sites and see who you are. LOL. Anyways was looking thru the sites and theres an Indonesian girl I used to meet there! Says she's new in HK, but as far as I know, she's been there for 6-8 years at least. Gee. Maybe we've met. ! LOL.

Chantik
06-28-12, 15:01
So if someone was really bored they could see who appears on all these sites and see who you are. LOL. Anyways was looking thru the sites and theres an Indonesian girl I used to meet there! Says she's new in HK, but as far as I know, she's been there for 6-8 years at least. Gee. Maybe we've met. ! LOL.I have only listed the obvious sites that are pure pay per play.

Of course there is AFF / Tagged / HK Cupid / Filipina Heart / Facebook / DIA which are semi pay per play.

Did we meet . Doubt it. I go for more than taxi money.

But certain that I have met a number of the posters. But they may not know it.

Don't forget English is not the ladies first language - So she may be saying new to that website.

Chantik
06-28-12, 15:03
I think you meant Nighthawk.I must apologise. I laugh after reading Nighthawk's posts. They are full of humour.

Flyer1999
06-28-12, 15:30
I would say that your comment of,"a plethora of good looking women" should read as,"a plethora of pixelated women". For the women whose faces are not pixelated, most of the pictures are when they were much younger, so what you see most times is not what you get. 141 women go through a standard routine.

They motion you to take your clothes off and then take theirs off. They then take your hand and lead you into a shower cubicle. Assuming how healthy you are, you may end up having to walk in sideways and would have certainly done some much needed stretching of your torso to get in the bathroom. She cleans you up with soap, and may remark how big you are. You may view it as a compliment, but it may be a warning of things to come.

After the shower you may be given the smallest towel you have seen in your life (they're getting better these days) , measuring 24 inches wide and 12 inches long. It might be a little damp also. You may even feel that you smelt better before the shower than after.

After drying she will lead you on the bed and after some preparations will be on top of you. She will give you a peck on the left side of your neck, and on the right. She will suck your nipples, and start moaning and then cap you and then ride you. If she's lazy she might say you're too big (remember that compliment you were so happy to hear, well its gone back to bite you) , and then ask for a hand job release or whatever little she can get away with. Bust a nut, chapter over. Time for a shower, use that minuscule of a towel again, put on your clothes, pay her and you may get a peck on the cheek when you leave and asked to come back to see her.

There are even women who will state, don't touch me. I will touch you. Don't do this, don't do that. On the other hand, you may get one that you gel with that will give you an absolutely wonderful time and this is one that you can repeat. These are harder to find.

On the other hand, you could make an appointment, but if someone comes knocking at her door 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, she will take that piece of business. As they say, a bust in hand is worth two in the bra.

Now go to Wanchai, grab yourself a beer, shoot the breeze with some guys see the beautiful smiles of the girls in NM, chat up a few and go through the routine of ladies drinks, rub against her a bit, dance a bit, smooch a bit, and then make your closing arguments and take her home. That could be to your hotel room, serviced apartment, apartment or Hotel Victoria. This is much better than some of the decrepit stairs you have to climb in a shoddy building to visit your 141 provider who works from an apartment maybe double the size of the mens bathroom at NM.

If you want the lady for a long time, Wanchai is cheaper than the 141 alternative. More GFE and foreplay.

If you want a quick tube cleaning then a 141 does the trick.

Different strokes for different folks.

Enjoy Hong Kong!Patdon the ignorance, where can o get info on nm, is that a club, where is it, are there others?

Thank you.

Chantik
06-28-12, 19:16
So if someone was really bored they could see who appears on all these sites and see who you are. LOL. Anyways was looking thru the sites and theres an Indonesian girl I used to meet there! Says she's new in HK, but as far as I know, she's been there for 6-8 years at least. Gee. Maybe we've met. ! LOL.And of course there is a regular NM lady who is featured in the picture gallery in 2005.

You may know her!

Knight Bait
06-28-12, 21:43
Hi I'm planning a trip to HK and I have questions.

Does 37 Dundas and K Pressure only have mainland and HK girls?

Are they and 141 girls against photos being taken?

Sorry for the newb questions.

JackTheLad2
06-29-12, 00:07
Patdon the ignorance, where can o get info on nm, is that a club, where is it, are there others?

Thank you.It is a bar called New Makati. Its one of many bars in the Wan Chai area of Hong Kong, all within a few minutes walk of each other. Read the forum back a few pages and all the information you want is there. Plenty of WG's in most of the bars.

Ramn HK
06-29-12, 07:18
You would best be advised to google 37 Dundas and K Pressure to find out more details. The local forums will help too. They have Chinese girls at Dundas and Chinese women at K Pressure. They are mostly originally from the mainland and are now settled in Hong Kong. Some are newly settled, and some have been here for a while.

If you prefer other nationalities, best to consider mongering in Wanchai or even Macau.

Getting pics depends on the young lady you are with. Most are wary of their pics being posted on the net. As for the 141's, a lot of their pics are pixelated on the website and they may object to your taking a picture then posting what they really look like on the net.

The last young lady I was with at 37 Dundas, I was captivated by her outfit and heels and being a leg man I asked whether I could take a picture of her legs. She promptly got on the bed and told me to click away. This was after the service. There was no arguments. But I do have to say that even before the service started, I put a $100 note under her handbag and said it was her tips. Service I received was excellent. I don't know if language will be an issue for you.

So to get pics, you can follow Jackson's mantra,"Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac".

Have fun!

Hi I'm planning a trip to HK and I have questions.

Does 37 Dundas and K Pressure only have mainland and HK girls?

Are they and 141 girls against photos being taken?

Sorry for the newb questions.

WildHawk
06-29-12, 15:53
I must apologise. I laugh after reading Nighthawk's posts. They are full of humour.'nuff said.

And I'm feeling so flattered that I feel like shuffling off to Wan Chai to provide everyone with more levity.

Cheers.

WildHawk
06-29-12, 16:43
Those guys come up to me once in a while. Once I was curious so I just went along with the game. He asked me some very basic questions and I answered. Then after a while he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and it had my answers written on it. He had not been writing while asking me questions and had nothing in his hands before. I know there must be some trick like with all magicians, but does anyone know how the hell they do this?

After that, he was able to correctly state a very specific fact concerning my personal history. It was the kind of thing that can't be guessed, .Not sure if another poster addressed this, but was there another person (an assistant) nearby? The answers are written out by another person and then palmed to the illusionist. Hard to notice it with a David Copperfield, but on those Carnival Cruise Line ships, painfully obvious.

Chantik
06-29-12, 20:00
'nuff said.

And I'm feeling so flattered that I feel like shuffling off to Wan Chai to provide everyone with more levity.

Cheers.The typhoon No 8 signal will give you levity.