PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

BionicMan
11-02-12, 15:10
. Think Chantik used the term star fish (dead fish) for some of these WG. I wonder how they get repeat business.All what they probably need is one or two unaware punters each day and salary is saved. No need two get repeated business
Probably JTL2 was the 2nd of her night shift, since he saw her leaving with another guy (was he dealing for a LT that turned into a ST because her room mate was with no keys?)
She probably felt JTL2 was kind of hooked up and she didn't miss the chance
I join you in the wishes to JTL2

Johnny Rocket
11-02-12, 19:24
For what purpose. To spread some Islamic wonderment? To sow and create drama and tension and bomb threats. To let everyone know thats there only one true God and that everyone else is dumb for not worshipping that particular brand of religion.

Hopefully you meant that you wished htere were some Arab ladies on which to share your bounty. LOL.I meant to fuck. South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalis etc) would be fine too. Plenty around here but none fuckable. At least that I've experienced.

RandyDandy
11-03-12, 07:24
finally, after many dingy flats in central, wanchai, causeway (and walking up and down flights with other horny locals, one who had a smart phone and we went hunting together) , a few very nice hugs but declines on my part, i went with pinky in tinhau. most girls weren't avail, my fault as i was dining in the early afternoon.

http://******.com/en/18161-tin-hau-141-walk-up-pinky.html

she was great!

sop: wash bbbj, titty body2body rub, frnch kiss, i sucked on those dark nips for 5 minutes (that dark nip peeking out of one of her pics was the cincher for me) and fingered her. them mish with more kiss, acg, rcg then doggie, both holes. almost had to dig out a karma sutra book with this live one! then another clean up wash.

250hkd for whole package, negotiated 450hkd for one hour and a quick finish in her ass.

Jacky1973
11-04-12, 13:13
can you inbox me her no. going to be there in a few days.

finally, after many dingy flats in central, wanchai, causeway (and walking up and down flights with other horny locals, one who had a smart phone and we went hunting together) , a few very nice hugs but declines on my part, i went with pinky in tinhau. most girls weren't avail, my fault as i was dining in the early afternoon.

she was great!

sop: wash bbbj, titty body2body rub, frnch kiss, i sucked on those dark nips for 5 minutes (that dark nip peeking out of one of her pics was the cincher for me) and fingered her. them mish with more kiss, acg, rcg then doggie, both holes. almost had to dig out a karma sutra book with this live one! then another clean up wash.

250hkd for whole package, negotiated 450hkd for one hour and a quick finish in her ass.

Jacky1973
11-04-12, 13:23
What is the average price you can pay for an overnite in hk?

JackTheLad2
11-04-12, 13:49
CAN YOU INBOX ME HER NO. Going to be there in a few days.There are lots of good punters in this forum who exchange their experiences and information willingly but, to be frank, you have asked question after question in most of your previous reports without any FR.

So don't be surprised if you don't get the information you requested which is, after all, avaialble on the relevant web site.

JackTheLad2
11-04-12, 13:51
What is the average price you can pay for an overnite in hk?RTTF. Another question from you. This information is repeated all over the place.

Boarer
11-04-12, 16:53
Plenty around here but none fuckable. At least that I've experienced.Not sure what you mean. Untouchable, Brahmin, too ugly, too fat, too skinny, cannot find in the dark room, too old, or something else.

Chantik
11-04-12, 18:36
I meant to fuck. South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalis etc) would be fine too. Plenty around here but none fuckable. At least that I've experienced.Pakistanis impossible to find.

Lots of Nepalese on kowloon side. Especially around Jordan / Yau Mei Tei. And some bar staff are Nepalese.

Indians in LKF.

Chantik
11-04-12, 18:39
Had a Sunday afternoon / evening in Wanchai celebrating my friend's birthday. My friend was surprised how busy the bars were. She usually goes out at night.

Lots of men out which would keep the ladies happy. And lots of young men.

And many ladies.

Tiger 888
11-05-12, 00:21
CAN YOU INBOX ME HER NO. Going to be there in a few days.It is even available when you google for pinky+tin+hau+sex

Life could be so easy with just a little bit of effort.

Royalpardesi2001
11-05-12, 02:14
Just go on the Mody Road in TST, lots of Pakistanis available near 7-11 but I would not recommend just by looking at the quality.

Pakistanis impossible to find.

Lots of Nepalese on kowloon side. Especially around Jordan / Yau Mei Tei. And some bar staff are Nepalese.

Indians in LKF.

Johnny Rocket
11-05-12, 06:05

she was great!

250hkd for whole package, negotiated 450hkd for one hour and a quick finish in her ass.nice find, very few 141 girls will take it up the ass. i'll have to try her out.

Johnny Rocket
11-05-12, 06:12
Not sure what you mean. Untouchable, Brahmin, too ugly, too fat, too skinny, cannot find in the dark room, too old, or something else.Meaning I have no idea how to get them to spread their legs since they are not WLs and therefore I need to have actual seduction ability which life has taught me the hard way I usually don't have.

Chantik, Indians in LKF huh. But again those are civilians who are presumably expecting a charming fellow with a fat wallet and aren't putting out shortly after you meet but will require the effort of dating. Which is fine if I am looking for a girl to date but when I just want to go out and drain my balls I am looking for a safer bet.

Boarer
11-05-12, 07:35
to go out and drain my balls I am looking for a safer bet.
Pakistanis impossible to find.

Indians in LKF.As my daddy used to say, when trying to catch a fish, you got to know which bait to you use. The HKD works well both at a fish shop and at a fisherman's supply warehouse. A week ago, I watch how some of the south asians pull in Indo girls at NIII and Forest; they rarely buy drinks but have no problem in drawing the fish in. They could all teach us something about freebies. Several spent girls or rejects milling about too getting actively ignored by the group.

Chantik's suggestions are mentioned on this board. The places I have been are next to the Holiday Inn / Chung King Mansion directly off and East of Nathan Road. Several south asian ladies (not sure about specifics) qouted 100. However, I heard it is a pretty rough scene and have never tried. Other board members would know better.

BTW, for the descendants of the ladies who inspired the kuma sutra, the LKF Indian / Nepali / Pakistani civilians are worth a taste.

Chantik
11-05-12, 19:30
Meaning I have no idea how to get them to spread their legs since they are not WLs and therefore I need to have actual seduction ability which life has taught me the hard way I usually don't have.

Chantik, Indians in LKF huh. But again those are civilians who are presumably expecting a charming fellow with a fat wallet and aren't putting out shortly after you meet but will require the effort of dating. Which is fine if I am looking for a girl to date but when I just want to go out and drain my balls I am looking for a safer bet.You are under-estimated your ability.

Many would say that you have charm.

Chantik
11-05-12, 19:32
As my daddy used to say, when trying to catch a fish, you got to know which bait to you use. The HKD works well both at a fish shop and at a fisherman's supply warehouse. A week ago, I watch how some of the south asians pull in Indo girls at NIII and Forest; they rarely buy drinks but have no problem in drawing the fish in. They could all teach us something about freebies. Several spent girls or rejects milling about too getting actively ignored by the group.

Chantik's suggestions are mentioned on this board. The places I have been are next to the Holiday Inn / Chung King Mansion directly off and East of Nathan Road. Several south asian ladies (not sure about specifics) qouted 100. However, I heard it is a pretty rough scene and have never tried. Other board members would know better.

BTW, for the descendants of the ladies who inspired the kuma sutra, the LKF Indian / Nepali / Pakistani civilians are worth a taste.Didn't suggest the streets of TST as I imagine this isn't Johnny's scene, and it can be dangerous.

Its definitely not safe for a lady.

FreebieFan
11-06-12, 01:53
This is the forum where you talk how to make love stop talking about hate.You may well be right. But somewhere along the way, the rest of the world must stand up and say " the values that some muslims hold are barbaric". Last week a 15 year old Muslim girl in Pakistan girl was killed by acid, thrown by her parents "because she looked at a boy". Sad but true.

If you read my reports you will find that I rarely if ever mention religion, and do instead talk about making love rather a lot. ! LOL

Malago
11-06-12, 07:29
We are 3 guys going to Hong Kong this week and I'm usually quite tired after a long flight and like to relax and get a good massage, relax in a pool etc.

I look for a place where you can get a decent massage and relax inside a "spa" but then again I'd also like to get at least a HJ, if possible also more.

But the first criteria is a good "spa" second is the sexual services.

Any one with some recommendations?

GeoffreyFirmin
11-06-12, 09:55
In Hong Kong until the 14th, with limited punting time until after this Saturday. Managed to escape to K Pressure twice so far. Mamasan takes requests but doesn't seem to fill them on the first try. I guess once it's apparent that you will say no, she will try to get what you're looking for.

Chantik
11-07-12, 18:20
Popped into NM around 1am for a drink.

Reasonable crowd.

And four lady gwailos.

The off duty copper had a new girl on his arm.

Felt like I was surrounded by refugees.

Streets were very busy. Mes Ami / Carnegies / Typhoon had people outside.

Royalpardesi2001
11-08-12, 06:47
Lady gwailos are they part of scene.

Popped into NM around 1am for a drink.

Reasonable crowd.

And four lady gwailos.

The off duty copper had a new girl on his arm.

Felt like I was surrounded by refugees.

Streets were very busy. Mes Ami / Carnegies / Typhoon had people outside.

Johnny Rocket
11-08-12, 09:51
You are under-estimated your ability.

Many would say that you have charm.Who are these "many"? LOL.

Maybe I have the charm, but not the guts to suggest to a non-WL girl that I just met that we go to a love hotel and fuck.

Johnny Rocket
11-08-12, 09:56

she was great!

250hkd for whole package, negotiated 450hkd for one hour and a quick finish in her ass.i'm glad you had such a nice experience but i had a very different one.

she was indifferent and uninviting from the beginning. no small talk, just rushed me through everything-undressing, shower, sex. kept asking me to come. when i asked to fuck her in the ass she said "no, cannot, my ass is veergeen, i never do that!" then she seemed disappointed that i only paid her the $250 quoted on her 141 page.

ymmv!

btw she is thai with implants and will only be here another week in case anyone is considering her.

Jsxyz
11-08-12, 14:43
I've been trying to get back to HKG since my last visit in March, and just a few days ago I finally worked it out and booked my flights. For the weekend AFTER CNY! I didn't think to check CNY 2013 until just now. I arrive on 15 Feb, leave on 19 Feb. Am I going to be spending my nights alone in my hotel room?

BTW, not a sauna or massage guy; I only do take-out from Wan Chai bars and some walk-ups.

TIA!

Fredje1961
11-08-12, 16:42
Am I going to be spending my nights alone in my hotel room?

I only do take-out from Wan Chai bars and some walk-ups.You'll probably have to do with the thousands of DH in HKG who are not Chinese (Pinay, Indonesian) , but who still have a few days off for CNY. They'll probably flock together in Wan Chai and hope some charming & generous man will make sure that they don't have to sleep alone. You might actually have more fun than expected.

Keep us informed!

Sammon
11-08-12, 17:20
I've been trying to get back to HKG since my last visit in March, and just a few days ago I finally worked it out and booked my flights. For the weekend AFTER CNY! I didn't think to check CNY 2013 until just now. I arrive on 15 Feb, leave on 19 Feb. Am I going to be spending my nights alone in my hotel room?

BTW, not a sauna or massage guy; I only do take-out from Wan Chai bars and some walk-ups.

TIA!Suggestions,

1. Try dating sites like dateinasia. Com. There are many Phi domestics working in HK.

2. There are many Indo and others who hang around wanchai bars and outside also. Strike up a conversation and see.

3. There will be many Chinese as well since not all Chinese go home for CNY.

4. If you lke Phi girls, hop on a cheap flight to angeles city, Phi. Girls are wall to wall and cheaper than HK and more GFE.

5. Get a visa and hop on a train to Shenzhen. Plenty of Chinese girls. Some go home not all mainly because it is the season for them to make money since it seems like all HK people are in Shenzhen.

Restaurents, bars, massage places, karaoke bars are open and so are the street mamasans.

6. Take a ferry to Macau. Plenty of girls from everywhere. But book the hotel early because once again it seems like all the HK people moved there.

Chantik
11-08-12, 18:03

TIA!Great time to go to HK if you like cool weather. Actually the CNY holidays are 10-13 February. And the main days are 10-11 February. And if you visit bars in Wanchai there are few if any Chinese ladies, and if you go to walk ups, they are a mixture of nationalities.

Good luck.

Chantik
11-08-12, 18:13
JR is so sweet.

Guys often post about their experiences. And then JR often goes for a road test. And surprisingly his results are often different.

Very interesting indeed!

Chantik
11-08-12, 18:15
Who are these "many"? LOL.

Maybe I have the charm, but not the guts to suggest to a non-WL girl that I just met that we go to a love hotel and fuck.The direct approach has been known to work.

Lots more lady gwailo's in Wanchai bars recently. Can only mean two things. Let you guys work it out.

JayCar2014
11-09-12, 23:25
I tried out the Daily Spa in Granville Road, TST. Bad points. Very expensive HK3200 for a four hand massage and service to competition lasting 85 minutes, room a little small for three people. Good points. Both girls in early twenties, a tall (170cm) Taiwanese an 8 and a local girl possibly a 7, who could speak passable English, good service. We bathed together and massage was hard but not uncomfortable. BBBJ and covered service to completion.

WIR. Yes, as I like the certainty and a liked the quality of the operation. Having been to Dundas and Woosung Streets many time this is an alternative, all be it an expensive one. Make sure you ring for an appointment and Google Daily Spa Hong Kong

Chantik
11-10-12, 13:30
Guys usually look for value on ISG. Seems a bit expensive.

Cant imagine taking up the offer.

Boarer
11-10-12, 13:32
The direct approach has been known to work.

Lots more lady gwailo's in Wanchai bars recently. Can only mean two things. Let you guys work it out.
Maybe I have the charm, but not the guts to suggest to a non-WL girl that I just met that we go to a love hotel and fuck.LOL Yeah. Works for me too but face time required. A couple weeks back, was taken to Wanchai by a DH I met the same day. She wanted to show me the ropes. Several beers (no lady's drinks) later, off to a room to sleep off the beers.

Exchanged numbers with a DH earlier this year. Played text messaging for a couple weeks. Arranged to meet in the evening on Sunday. Asked if she wanted something to eat. No. Asked if she wanted a drink somewhere. No. Asked if she wanted to go to a room. Yes.

Was in a semi packed elevator in front of a cute 20 something gwaipo this summer. She kept rubbing her tits on my back in circular motions. Got off my floor and had to duck into a stairwell and wait for the swelling to go down. Was really pissed because she wasted my time and wasted a good hard on. If it was LKF or later during the day, things would have ended differently.

MountainDude
11-13-12, 04:42
Howdy,

I am arriving in HK at 13:30 and flying out at 18:30 tomorrow. I'm looking for very good quality and will spend extra. Any recommendations close to the airport and some info on how to proceed as its my first time ever there would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Member #4643
11-13-12, 05:02
I am going to spend my first weekend of Dec in Hong Kong. I am giving up the same time in the Philippines, which is my idea of heaven (at least for mongering. The rest of the city reminds me of Scranton PA, without the culture). I like a bit sport fucking when I have a four day weekend out of the country and that will be my goal, as well as to see a few sites and eat amazing food.

I am not looking for someone to tell me to RTFF, which I will do tonight starting in 2010. I just would like my brother mongerers to tell me the three or four best places they went or things they did. That way, as I read the material, I can pay attention to the details when I recognize something worth doing.

By the way, I do not speak Chinese. This did not hurt me in Beijing, and I suspect the 141 girls and I will get along.

Finally, does anyone know of a guide? Thanks!

JackTheLad2
11-13-12, 13:41
Howdy,

I am arriving in HK at 13:30 and flying out at 18:30 tomorrow. I'm looking for very good quality and will spend extra. Any recommendations close to the airport and some info on how to proceed as its my first time ever there would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!We are generally helpful in this forum.

However, 5 posts and not one FR. Only questions.

But I will help you. The same question has been asked many times in this forum. Lets assume you get out of the airport at 1430 hours. You have to be back by, at the latest, 1730 hours. You don't have enough time as there is nothing at the airport and 3 hours is not enough time to get into the hotspots of Kowloon (141 hotel girls or something similar) and back again for your onward flight at 1830 hours.

Other regulars might know something else, or more, than I but that's my opinion.

JackTheLad2
11-13-12, 14:21
I am going to spend my first weekend of Dec in Hong Kong. I just would like my brother mongerers to tell me the three or four best places they went or things they did. That way, as I read the material, I can pay attention to the details when I recognize something worth doing.

By the way, I do not speak Chinese. This did not hurt me in Beijing, and I suspect the 141 girls and I will get along.

Finally, does anyone know of a guide? Thanks!Make your way to Wan Chai and any of the bars that have mentioned hundreds of times in this forum will probably provide what you want. Try New Makati, Neptune 11 and 111 and Escape but there are many others within a few minutes of each other.

All the WG's speak English, so no language problems. Don't overpay. HK$1000 -$1500 for LT. Domestics over the weekend from New Makati and Forrest will be over the moon with about $500.

As for a guide, follow your nose and instinct.

Wine Guy 247
11-13-12, 15:42
We are generally helpful in this forum.

However. 5 posts and not one FR. Only questions.

But I will help you. The same question has been asked many times in this forum. Lets assume you get out of the airport at 1430 hours. You have to be back by, at the latest. 1730 hours. You don't have enough time as there is nothing at the airport and 3 hours is not enough time to get into the hotspots of Kowloon (141 hotel girls or something similar) and back again for your onward flight at 1830 hours.

Other regulars might know something else, or more, than I but that's my opinion.I haven't tried but the solution is to book the airport hotel and meet with Chantik or one of her friends. Not cheap but better than rushing into town and possibly being shut out.

WG

Chantik
11-13-12, 16:37
You need a minimum of 6 hours to make this work, whether you travel to Wanchai / Central or stay at the airport . And this means contact with the lady prior to arrival. And then text lady on arrival. And then you allow one hour for travel.

Wine Guy is right. You can get day rates at Regal Airport for HK 800-900.

And don't expect a lady to travel to the airport after midnight.

Boarer
11-13-12, 17:14
You need a minimum of 6 hours

Wine Guy is right. You can get day rates at Regal Airport for HK 800-900.Think it is a bit more and have to check out before the sun goes down, which is within the time limit.

I am arriving in HK at 13:30 and flying out at 18:30 tomorrow.Always thought the best way is if one has lounge access with shower facilities. If your class or FF does not allow access, many international airports like HK now offer a pay versions. (plus 1 is available on many FF programs) (My favourite one is SQ in its home turf except I suspect there are hidden cameras everywhere) Meet a girl and bring her with you to the lounge. Maybe someone like Chantik knows someone departing to Indo or Manila on a late flight and is willing to meet you in the departure lounge. Safest way is bring your own. I have actually met, by coincidence, wanchai WGs at the airport. Don't know when they sleep.

If you are familiar with HK and have the right travel credentials, it is actaully possible to get to KPressure/Dundas and back with time to spare. Otherwise not worth the risk. Murphy's law.

Boarer
11-13-12, 17:36
I am giving up the same time in the Philippines, which is my idea of heaven (at least for mongering. The rest of the city reminds me of Scranton PA, without the culture).Really? I guess I have been in wrong places in PI.

I am not looking for someone to tell me to RTFF, which I will do tonight starting in 2010.IMHO, just read the last month or the last 6. HK is really small and compact; as are many of the gals.

HeavyFuel
11-14-12, 17:39
Those who you know her know it's enough said.

FreebieFan
11-15-12, 05:06
You need a minimum of 6 hours to make this work, whether you travel to Wanchai / Central or stay at the airport. And this means contact with the lady prior to arrival. And then text lady on arrival. And then you allow one hour for travel.

Wine Guy is right. You can get day rates at Regal Airport for HK 800-900.

And don't expect a lady to travel to the airport after midnight.Without wishing to disagree its possible that rate maybe a tad more than the HK$800, or maybe it was a busy day when I last used the Regal airport. I recall paying well over HK$1000 or maybe that inlcuded tax. Either way it made it an expensive bonk given that I was only there for 4 hours for one of my normal "freebies ". So much for being free. Hahah

Chantik
11-15-12, 05:45
Without wishing to disagree its possible that rate maybe a tad more than the HK$800, or maybe it was a busy day when I last used the Regal airport. I recall paying well over HK$1000 or maybe that inlcuded tax. Either way it made it an expensive bonk given that I was only there for 4 hours for one of my normal "freebies ". So much for being free. HahahI try to tell you guys that nothing is free.

The actual rate was 880. I suspect that the guy must have got a special deal or company had a corporate account. Think the normal rate is around 1300.

Regal Airport Hotel is a good option for a first time visitor to HK. If they have stopover for 6 to 12 hrs. I am still picturing the first time visitor having 6 hrs. The taxi driver getting lost . Taxi Driver dropping him off in Central. Guy trying to find the hotel. Or a taxi driver trying to find a 141 / massage place. It could give the guy a headache.

Chantik
11-15-12, 05:50
Popped into Escape around 1am for an after work drink. Streets in Wanchai were very crowded with the Wednesday night crowd of ' schoolies'.

Escape was very crowded. Many guys, lots in suits. Seemed to be few buyers. Lots of Filipinas / few Thais / Vietnamese, a few Indo's and not so many South Americans.

We could call it a night of suits and tits.

Ordered a drink. Waitress brings drink. Guy leans back and knocks over the drinks tray. Doesn't say sorry. Waitress had to get drinks again. Doubt the waitress served him for the rest of the night

Boarer
11-15-12, 09:34
Doesn't say sorry.Where was Wildhawk when you need him?

I try to tell you guys that nothing is free.I for one agree. It is the nature of the "beast".

JackTheLad2
11-15-12, 11:32
Those who you know her know it's enough said.Can someone translate this for me or write it in plain English that I can read and understand?

HeavyFuel
11-15-12, 13:05
Can someone translate this for me or write it in plain English that I can read and understand?Don't think anyone can blame me for screwing it up after an evening with cantik Chantik.

Chantik
11-15-12, 15:00
Can someone translate this for me or write it in plain English that I can read and understand?He enjoyed himself. Maybe he wants seconds.

Chantik
11-15-12, 15:29
Sorry got my hotels confused. He went to the Marriott in Tung Chung which is 10 minutes from the airport.

So you this is another option for that 6 to 12hr stopover.

Boarer
11-15-12, 20:00
Don't think anyone can blame me for screwing it up after an evening with cantik Chantik.
He enjoyed himself.Originally thought the problem was caused by fuel fumes and not the ones from burning rubber. LOL. Never tried that hotel but still too pricey.

Timewaster
11-15-12, 23:46
Those who you know her know it's enough said.I'm not getting this.

So chantik is a lesbian monger?

FreebieFan
11-16-12, 08:41
I try to tell you guys that nothing is free.But quite often its close to free. This week in Beijing, a gal contacts me on QQ (Chat in China) , says she's in a hotel and can we meet. Cost me RMB220 for dinner, (HK$ 260) and we walked back to HER hotel, bonked. She left Beijing the next day so no danger of clingyness. Thats darn close to free.

Chantik
11-16-12, 15:25
But quite often its close to free. This week in Beijing, a gal contacts me on QQ (Chat in China) , says she's in a hotel and can we meet. Cost me RMB220 for dinner, (HK$ 260) and we walked back to HER hotel, bonked. She left Beijing the next day so no danger of clingyness. Thats darn close to free.Go to Jakarta. High End Bars. Wealthy Jakarta ladies will get you to accompany them around. They have serious money.

Or Indonesia have many Sugar Mummies. Pay well for gwailo guys.

FreebieFan
11-16-12, 16:50
Go to Jakarta. High End Bars. Wealthy Jakarta ladies will get you to accompany them around. They have serious money.

Or Indonesia have many Sugar Mummies. Pay well for gwailo guys.Been there done that. Luluk and Wibitha were both in that category. They paid for all. One had a Jag one had a Camry. Totally good times. Tho I left them both for Uwoh who was a 19 yr old student in a uni near Ragunan Busway in Jakarta, and for a year she came on every business trip I had!

Johnny Rocket
11-16-12, 19:37
Go to Jakarta. High End Bars. Wealthy Jakarta ladies will get you to accompany them around. They have serious money.

Or Indonesia have many Sugar Mummies. Pay well for gwailo guys.Wow, I need to check this out.

How much do they pay, and for what?

Chantik
11-17-12, 12:43
Wow, I need to check this out.

How much do they pay, and for what?It's usually done by connections. Some may advertise. But remember they are older ladies, usually 40+. So not super models. And they are demanding. Want value for money.

And you can find wealthy HK ladies doing the same.

Member #4643
11-18-12, 18:00
Are there any DIA equivalent dating sites for meeting Hong Kong women? (actually, DIA has some women from HKG, but I have not had much luck with them)?

Chantik
11-18-12, 19:35
Try HK cupid. And have a fat wallet.

Popped into Escape with my friend (she loves Escape) in late afternoon. OMG. Less than 10 men and over 100 women, maybe even 150.

Could be a place for the guys to visit for Sunday afternoon action.

Mrtnw
11-19-12, 00:43
Will be in HK next month. Just wondering what Hari's is about these days.

Will it be worthwhile to check it out one evening?

Micky Mouse
11-19-12, 19:27
This is going to be my first trip to HK. I will be there next week for 4 days.

With mongering experience in Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia. I want to explore HK; but I need help.

I have booked Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers at Kowloon. I need some help with mongering spots near by.

Appreciate any useful feedback,

As always happy and safe mongering.

MM

SirMarjAlot
11-19-12, 23:18
ok, will soon be touching down in hong kong for the very first time and have been doing some research.

critique my mongering plan of action.

i have compiled a mongering map of hong kong, places i intend to visit or am interested in.

http://goo.gl/maps/gtd82

i'm intending to try a little bit of everything and kind of have a loose plan of what i will be doing each day based on the map.

from hong kong airport make my way the wan chai staying in the wharney hotel on lockhart road right in the center of the action from all accounts.

not sure if express train bus or taxi is the best way to do this?

want to get a local sim for my dual sim android phone in hong kong that will work in macau too, is this possible? whats the best options here?

going to spend saturday evening and night exploring the bars and clubs of wan chai but i do want to take a peek in one or two of the strip clubs just for the experience.

the bar scene in hong kong.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readerssubmissions2012/reader7339.htm

crazy horse' seems top contender, anything could happen.

sunday staying around wan chai for the 'maid parade' hoping to meet a non pro.

one of hong kong's best kept secrets.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readerssubmissions2012/reader7450.htm

love to meet some indo girls, makati is best for this?

monday some touristy stuff but maybe a sauna that evening? whats the best option for hong kong island side.

maybe also a trip over to lan kwai fong bar scene.

tuesday catch the ferry around 10am to macau then checking into the lisboa.

another sauna, darlings? eighteen or rio? the best report i read was for the rio but there is two rios?

wednesday look around and then some casinos and attempting to take a girl from those on parade around the lisboa.

thursday back to hong kong staying kowloon side this time at checking into the the kimberley hotel.

http://hongkongredlightdistricthotels.com/

want to explore the red light districts of kowloon and mong kok.

another massage sauna at 37 dundas and or k pressure

also try a girl or two from 141.

so that is as much as i can fit in in my time, want to get the most bang for my bucks.

any further refinments or recommendations greatly appreciated before touch down.

expect full reports, pics and videos on my return.

cheers, looking forward to it, although my wallet is a bit shy about the impending experience to be had

The Tanuki
11-20-12, 05:41

With mongering experience in Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia. I want to explore HK; but I need help.

I have booked Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers at Kowloon. I need some help with mongering spots near by.

Appreciate any useful feedback,

As always happy and safe mongering.

MMAs usual, this forum has a lot of very useful information about the venues. You have posted enough to know that reading the forum is the first step for people. Then post your specific questions once you have a bit of knowledge.

FWIW, I love Sticky Fingers in Kowloon for the bands that play from around 9 or so til morning. Great stuff there! A few WG's come in from time to time but it's very hit or miss.

The Tanuki (wishing he could play in HK again sometime soon)

Boarer
11-20-12, 07:43
Ok, will soon be touching down in Hong Kong for the very first time and have been doing some research.

Critique my mongering plan of action.You got your bases covered. Not much left for a second trip. Stickman reports are spot on. Were you a teachers pet in school?

Transport on arrival from cheapest to most expensive."A"irport bus from airport and walk around 200m HKD40; airport express (subway) + free bus hotel shuttle service + walk around 200m HKD100; airport express (subway) + taxi (they do not tip in HK but there is a $8 per bag charge if in the boot) to hotel lobby HKD140; taxi from airport HKD350; limo service with man holding sign from HKD500. Best combo IMHO is airport express + taxi but I usually opt for a limo service after a long flight; shorter walk to car and no taxi queue. In some other countries with better services, a guy can meet and lead you through before immigration. Even better than the upper classes arrival services in London.

Local SIM can cost very little to lot with data; airport 7-11 used to have. SMS is free within the same operator. Just eyeballing it, most Indo have Sm art one or Peop les. Filipinas tend to also use CSL. If you are at the DH centers of causeway bay or wordwide house in central, just see if there are people flogging SIMs on the street. Get one with necessary $ to get internet plan (~HKD100) and about HKD50 extra. Should last a week as most ladies text. Can also recharge at most 7-11 or Circle K.

Save sauna for Macau. Skip crazy horse. Most velvet curtained places are a different animal so do not go there first. Go to NM, NIII, Forest first to get your feet wet. Ask for price before buying to avoid sticker shock.

Also Macau will accept HKD at par or at a 5% premium; I. E. If taxi is $105 Petacas the driver will normally accept a HKD100 bill. I always use HKD paper in Macau; so stock up on small bills. You can get a local SIM in Macau the same way. You get a better deal if you book your sauna, hotel, Macau local sauna transport, and ferry ticket at one of the travel shops at the Macau Ferry terminal; where one goes to catch the ferry to Macau from HK. BTW, there is one on Hong Kong side and another on Kowloon side (for your return).

Tiger 888
11-20-12, 14:43
Airport bus from airport and walk around 200m HKD40The cheap end still can be topped (I am sure the expensive one also): Airport Bus S1 to Tung Chung (3.50 HK$, 10 minutes), then MTR to Hong Kong Station 22.50 HK$ (19.80 with Octopus), 30 minutes.

Also Macau will accept HKD at par or at a 5% premium; I. E. If taxi is $105 Petacas the driver will normally accept a HKD100 bill.It is 103 MOP to 100 HK$, not 105. But to most that wouldn't make any difference. Anyway in most cases they would count 1 HK$ as 1 MOP.

Chantik
11-20-12, 14:59
Sir Marjalot.

Wharney Guangdong hotel is a great place for mongering. You can often get a cheaper rate from the ladies (esp Escape / Nep 3) because there is no travel factor.

Boarer
11-20-12, 18:17
It is 103 MOP to 100 HK$, not 105. But to most that wouldn't make any difference. Anyway in most cases they would count 1 HK$ as 1 MOP.Last 30 day average bid was 1. 01 and ask was 1. 05. No wonder those guys are muttering under their breath when I leave. LOL. Think the racetrack girls only accept par but I do not know as I have never taken one!

Johnny Rocket
11-20-12, 19:55
It's usually done by connections. Some may advertise. But remember they are older ladies, usually 40+. So not super models. And they are demanding. Want value for money.

And you can find wealthy HK ladies doing the same.I don't mind older and unattractive if they're paying me.

But I don't have time to strut around with them on my arm unless they are paying me REALLY well. Taking an hour or two out of my day to fuck some granny pussy would be perfectly fine though.

Johnny Rocket
11-20-12, 19:59
Sunday staying around Wan Chai for the 'Maid Parade' hoping to meet a non pro.

One Of Hong Kong's Best Kept Secrets.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/ReadersSubmissions2012/reader7450.htmIt's no secret Mr. Bond, that's what everyone does.

Chantik
11-20-12, 20:12
I don't mind older and unattractive if they're paying me.

But I don't have time to strut around with them on my arm unless they are paying me REALLY well. Taking an hour or two out of my day to fuck some granny pussy would be perfectly fine though.What.

Walking around hand in hand. You'll be too tired after you finished. They will get value.

Tiger 888
11-21-12, 04:05
Last 30 day average bid was 1.01 and ask was 1.05. No wonder those guys are muttering under their breath when I leave. LOL. Think the racetrack girls only accept par but I do not know as I have never taken one!Any moneychanger changes HK$ 1.029/1.032. New Yaohan Supermarket takes 103 for 100 and HSBC in Macau pays 1.03 when you transfer from one account to another. If you take MOP from an HSBC Hong Kong HK$ account, the rate is more like 1.01.

Brown Rail
11-21-12, 11:48
I have compiled a mongering map of Hong Kong, places I intend to visit or am interested in.

http://goo.gl/maps/gtD82

From Hong kong airport make my way the Wan Chai staying in the Wharney hotel on Lockhart Road right in the center of the action from all accounts.

Not sure if express train bus or taxi is the best way to do this?Wow SirMarjAlot, you are one of the most organized fellows. I think we should put your report on post-its and hand it out at immigration.

I think most of your plan has been well vetted by others. I can add a few tidbits:

From the airport: I think the cheapest way from the airport is the E11 bus. It is about HKD22, taking about 75 minutes to Wanchai. If you get your smart phone data working, you can track your progress and see right were to get off near the Wharney. The A11 bus is about HKD40, and about 15 minutes faster. The most efficient way is the Airport Express train. It is HKD100, but you can by 'tickets for 4', and use them one at a time for HKD70 each. Then the MRT ( HKD8) or taxi (HKD20) the last bit to Wanchai. If not on a budget, take a taxi for HKD300.

Telecommunications: HK is telecoms paradise. There are lots of superfast networks and quite cheap. If you are from the States, you won't believe how cheap. I have used CSL, Smartone and Peoples. Peoples is probably the cheapest, Smartone the fastest. You can buy at most 711s or there is a cluster of telco offices around Johnston and Fleming Roads, about 5 minutes walk from Wharney. If you go there, and don't go on Sunday as you will have to line up, they can be sure your data is working. It won't work in Macao, or will be very expensive. Best to go to the telco in Macao (Smartone again) and get a Macao SIM.

Velvet Curtain 'strip clubs': Don't bother with the strip clubs. They are not clubs and there is little if any strip. The dancers are no more beautiful, nor is their dancing more sexy, than the girls in the discos. But It is your dime. The only think you can do there you can't do in the disco is get an on-premises blow job (well you can get a BJ in the disco, but it is risky). That however will cost you lots. Again, don't bother. If you want a quick, for sure, BJ to to 141. They are conveniently located everywhere.

141 single-woman brothels: don't underestimate 141. There is quite a feral thrill of working your way up the twisted stairs and in and out of the myriad hallways. And you can do this afternoons when the bars are empty. You will see other, mostly local, mongers. Sometimes the girls have pictures on the doors. You just have to man-up and start knocking. Some won't want a foreigner – and my not speak English. Some will grab your hand or dick and not let you go. Some will be too old. Many you won't believe are that beautiful. The menu is generally as far as your imagination. The cost is as cheap as your bargaining skills – you ought to be able to have a wild time for around HKD250-400. There seem to be 100s of these 141s around HK. Open from mid-morning till 11pm or midnight. Even if you don't do a deal, it should get your heart racing and you can spend hours going from door to door.

Saturday and Sundays: As for the maid parade, Saturday is also quite good. It is a fraction of the Sunday crowd, but really nice and low pressure. Head to Neptune II at 5pm Saturday. Drinks are happy hour prices, free snacks. There should be 20-30 helpers and only 4-5 guys. Don't tell them you are a tourist. Say you have lived in HK for 5 years in Midlevels. Remember, these women on Saturday and Sunday are not working. Don't pay them as if they were. If you like them buy them a nice gift, take them to dinner. Else you will be the fool they will be laughing about next week when they ask if I believe this guy paid them.

Indo girls: you can meet them anywhere in Wanchai most any night or weekend. On weekends there are mostly Filipinas in Neptune II and Insiders. Mostly Indos in Makati (go figure?) J Forest. For a trip, walk through Victoria Park on Sunday afternoon. Just smile and say hi. It works. StickmanBangkok's report on HKs secrets is amazing in its detail, though he is wrong about it being a secret. He is also wrong about the numbers. There are not 30, 000 domestic helpers in HK, there are ten times as many! About 300, 000. The ratio is moving in favor of the Indonesians, but there are about 130, 000 Filipinos (mostly Filipinas) and 150, 000 Indonesians.

Macao: Lisboa. The old one. Is a good choice. Well located, good rooms and good value. You can book on Agoda or simply buy discounted rooms at the ferry terminal as you leave HK.

As for your wallet, you can spend as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. You can get the working girl of your dreams at Escape with no haggling for HKD4, 000 or. For HKD250 at 141. Or the girl of your dreams for free with a smile and a few jokes on Saturdays and Sundays.

I find as much excitement in the hunting as in the deed. And hunting is free.

OK, so maybe I gave more than tidbits. Did I miss anything?

Brown Rail
11-21-12, 13:28

MMHey MM, if Minney is letting you off Lantau then the Sheraton is probably not the best base for Mongering. Most of the night time activity will be on Hong Kong Island. You don't want to be at the mercy of the midnight closing of the MTR or be taking taxis back an fourth across the harbour. I went bar hopping on Mody Road recently: big yawn. It is ok to meet buddys for a beer after work, but no girls to speak of. Better to base yourself on Hong Kong, Wanchai itself if you can.

Brown Rail
11-21-12, 13:35
Will be in HK next month. Just wondering what Hari's is about these days.

Will it be worthwhile to check it out one evening?I do go there from time to time, but only if I am already in the neighborhood already. The band is quite ok. The girls are really hit or miss, mostly miss. And they seem to know that you are already there and more likely to pay up than head out to Wanchai, so their prices are high. They are not particularly beautiful. In fact most are older seasoned professionals. If I were staying in the Holiday Inn, on expense account and too tired to go out, why not? But if I were short time in HK I would make the best use of my time and go elsewhere.

So what are you looking for: Good music? A great pub? Girls? There are better options for all three.

Brown Rail
11-21-12, 13:39
Are there any DIA equivalent dating sites for meeting Hong Kong women? (actually, DIA has some women from HKG, but I have not had much luck with them)?So many. DIA is in HK. Also try Blendr. There is a cool Blendr iPhone app that introduces you to women who are near you right then! It even tells you precise distance. The HK room on Yahoo also works.

SirMarjAlot
11-22-12, 22:24
Excellent detail thanks for this, the kind of report I was hoping for just before I arrive.

You know I done a fair amount of research. I think ill take the express from HK and then MRT.

Out of there get my sim, check in then I will follow your advice and head over to Neptune II.

These 141 will explore probably Monday, are there a fair amount Hong kong island side as don't really intend to visit Kowloon

Until the Kowloon leg of the trip. Any building, address you particulary recommend for this?

Thanks everyone for the input. Full reports on return.

Wow SirMarjAlot, you are one of the most organized fellows. I think we should put your report on post-its and hand it out at immigration.

I think most of your plan has been well vetted by others. I can add a few tidbits:

From the airport: I think the cheapest way from the airport is the E11 bus. It is about HKD22, taking about 75 minutes to Wanchai. If you get your smart phone data working, you can track your progress and see right were to get off near the Wharney. The A11 bus is about HKD40, and about 15 minutes faster. The most efficient way is the Airport Express train. It is HKD100, but you can by 'tickets for 4', and use them one at a time for HKD70 each. Then the MRT (HKD8) or taxi (HKD20) the last bit to Wanchai. If not on a budget, take a taxi for HKD300.

Telecommunications: HK is telecoms paradise. There are lots of superfast networks and quite cheap. If you are from the States, you won't believe how cheap. I have used CSL, Smartone and Peoples. Peoples is probably the cheapest, Smartone the fastest. You can buy at most 711s or there is a cluster of telco offices around Johnston and Fleming Roads, about 5 minutes walk from Wharney. If you go there, and don't go on Sunday as you will have to line up, they can be sure your data is working. It won't work in Macao, or will be very expensive. Best to go to the telco in Macao (Smartone again) and get a Macao SIM.

Velvet Curtain 'strip clubs': Don't bother with the strip clubs. They are not clubs and there is little if any strip. The dancers are no more beautiful, nor is their dancing more sexy, than the girls in the discos. But It is your dime. The only think you can do there you can't do in the disco is get an on-premises blow job (well you can get a BJ in the disco, but it is risky). That however will cost you lots. Again, don't bother. If you want a quick, for sure, BJ to to 141. They are conveniently located everywhere.

141 single-woman brothels: don't underestimate 141. There is quite a feral thrill of working your way up the twisted stairs and in and out of the myriad hallways. And you can do this afternoons when the bars are empty. You will see other, mostly local, mongers. Sometimes the girls have pictures on the doors. You just have to man-up and start knocking. Some won't want a foreigner – and my not speak English. Some will grab your hand or dick and not let you go. Some will be too old. Many you won't believe are that beautiful. The menu is generally as far as your imagination. The cost is as cheap as your bargaining skills – you ought to be able to have a wild time for around HKD250-400. There seem to be 100s of these 141s around HK. Open from mid-morning till 11pm or midnight. Even if you don't do a deal, it should get your heart racing and you can spend hours going from door to door.

Saturday and Sundays: As for the maid parade, Saturday is also quite good. It is a fraction of the Sunday crowd, but really nice and low pressure. Head to Neptune II at 5pm Saturday. Drinks are happy hour prices, free snacks. There should be 20-30 helpers and only 4-5 guys. Don't tell them you are a tourist. Say you have lived in HK for 5 years in Midlevels. Remember, these women on Saturday and Sunday are not working. Don't pay them as if they were. If you like them buy them a nice gift, take them to dinner. Else you will be the fool they will be laughing about next week when they ask if I believe this guy paid them.

Indo girls: you can meet them anywhere in Wanchai most any night or weekend. On weekends there are mostly Filipinas in Neptune II and Insiders. Mostly Indos in Makati (go figure?) J Forest. For a trip, walk through Victoria Park on Sunday afternoon. Just smile and say hi. It works. StickmanBangkok's report on HKs secrets is amazing in its detail, though he is wrong about it being a secret. He is also wrong about the numbers. There are not 30, 000 domestic helpers in HK, there are ten times as many! About 300, 000. The ratio is moving in favor of the Indonesians, but there are about 130, 000 Filipinos (mostly Filipinas) and 150, 000 Indonesians.

Macao: Lisboa. The old one. Is a good choice. Well located, good rooms and good value. You can book on Agoda or simply buy discounted rooms at the ferry terminal as you leave HK.

As for your wallet, you can spend as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. You can get the working girl of your dreams at Escape with no haggling for HKD4, 000 or. For HKD250 at 141. Or the girl of your dreams for free with a smile and a few jokes on Saturdays and Sundays.

I find as much excitement in the hunting as in the deed. And hunting is free.

OK, so maybe I gave more than tidbits. Did I miss anything?

FreebieFan
11-23-12, 05:03
Velvet Curtain 'strip clubs': Don't bother with the strip clubs. They are not clubs and there is little if any strip. The dancers are no more beautiful, nor is their dancing more sexy, than the girls in the discos. But It is your dime. The only think you can do there you can't do in the disco is get an on-premises blow job (well you can get a BJ in the disco, but it is risky). If you want a quick, for sure, BJ to to 141. They are conveniently located everywhere.I truly don't understand the rationale of these places existing since the time of the Vietnam war. When I moved to HK 25 years ago they were there (and took a certain amount of my cheese, till I learned the ropes at the original Makati. Its called New Makati as its not the first one!) and they are all still there, and still empty etc.

Unless they are triad money laundering operations they bring no return except to make the fat and old mamsans ever fatter and older. Who owns these places?

Pita123
11-23-12, 08:45
These 141 will explore probably Monday, are there a fair amount Hong kong island side as don't really intend to visit KowloonHundreds on HKG Island as well. Just use the navigation on the website.

I assume you are the same SMA from another forum? Welcome!

Ramn HK
11-23-12, 09:25
Was in N2 last night. The Thai contingent from Joe Bananas paid a visit. Place was empty and was told it was closing at midnight. Maybe to reopen under another name?

Chantik
11-23-12, 15:36
I truly don't understand the rationale of these places existing since the time of the Vietnam war. When I moved to HK 25 years ago they were there (and took a certain amount of my cheese, till I learned the ropes at the original Makati. Its called New Makati as its not the first one!) and they are all still there, and still empty etc.

Unless they are triad money laundering operations they bring no return except to make the fat and old mamsans ever fatter and older. Who owns these places?You are half right. No triad influence but lots of Macau money spent in these clubs. Its common for the Macau crew to book out a club for the whole night. That's why the clubs are sometimes closed at night.

Clubs actually do OK. You can't beat the $350 ladies drinks.

Chantik
11-23-12, 15:38
Saturday Maid Parade. Nep3 / Makati / Forest are much busier than Nep 2.

Don't guarantee getting a freebie. Girls recognise the new guys and will assume you are a traveller. That means you can't be their B / F, so less likely to have sex for free.

Boarer
11-23-12, 17:35
I truly don't understand the rationale of these places . took a certain amount of my cheeseLOL Probably still nibbling on the returns from your cheese.

Always thought that it is a better prospect than escorts for similar price. At least the merchandise can be thoroughly examined and fingered before purchase. Usually (not sure currently) the quality of ladies are better than the NM, NIII, and Forest crowd. Negotiations can be direct, quick and straight forward before the monkeying around back at a room.

In Thailand and PI, as you are well aware, certain places do not accept girls with kids. Not sure about the ladies behind the velvet curtains but I suspect some of the girls brought over are vetted similarly.

Lakeside
11-24-12, 04:59
Neptune 2 was closed last night and it looks like it will be for good! RIP and I will keep fond memories.

Chantik
11-24-12, 12:54
Rann had the good oil.

It will be interesting to see where the night ladies go.

I suspect the Filipina helpers will go to Escape, if they make available drink coupons or provide $20 drinks.

Would be a great chance for Joe Bananas to get into the day-time weekend market.

JackTheLad2
11-24-12, 16:28
Neptune 2 was closed last night and it looks like it will be for good! RIP and I will keep fond memories.For a place that used to be busy, it comes as a bit of a surprise it closed. Maybe Chantik knows the reason. In its heyday it was a great place, closely ranked next to the old Fenwicks (now Escape) IMHO.

If the girls drift over to Escape I hope they don't adjust their prices upwards. Neptune 111 is also a possibility for them, as it too has a fair number of Philippina girls plying their trade.

Wish I was there to do the research! Maybe soon.

SkyHigh2071
11-24-12, 20:07
I heard it is renovation. Dunno for how long it is going to be closed.

Chantik
11-24-12, 20:20
I have no idea why Nep 2 was closed. Never seemed to have issues, but being on 3 month liquor licence, means there was a proble,

I suspect that the Thai ladies will go to Amazonia or Joe Bananas.

Guess that Forest will be trying hard, although Forest must be struggling if they offer a $150 all you caN drink (standard drinks) be / w 7pm to 10pm on Saturday. That's right Saturday, not a Monday or Tuesday.

Interested to see where the helpers go, because except for Escape, all the bars are full on Sunday afternoon.

You think that Nap 2 will re-open under a new name.

Yhddude13
11-25-12, 04:33
For a place that used to be busy, it comes as a bit of a surprise it closed. Maybe Chantik knows the reason. In its heyday it was a great place, closely ranked next to the old Fenwicks (now Escape) IMHO.

If the girls drift over to Escape I hope they don't adjust their prices upwards. Neptune 111 is also a possibility for them, as it too has a fair number of Philippina girls plying their trade.

Wish I was there to do the research! Maybe soon.I was at Nep 2 on Tuesday and Wednesday night. They were so empty, I was shocked. Maybe business was slow.

Boarer
11-25-12, 04:44
I have no idea why Nep 2 was closed.

Guess that Forest will be trying hard, although Forest must be struggling if they offer a $150 all you caN drink (standard drinks) be / w 7pm to 10pm on Saturday. That's right Saturday, not a Monday or Tuesday.
For a place that used to be busy, it comes as a bit of a surprise it closed. Maybe Chantik knows the reason. In its heyday it was a great place, closely ranked next to the old Fenwicks (now Escape) IMHO.IMHO, found NII to be mostly south asian crowd. If they drink (or not as is the case) like what I saw a couple weeks back at NIII and Forest, an establishment needs to implement a NM type door policy or Fenwick type drink policy. I have seen numerous people of all types ushered out of Fenwick before they pleaded with management that they want to buy a drink. When I was at NIII and Forest a couple weeks back, the funny thing is that the girls who were drinking with the south asian guys had gone to the bar to get the drinks, ie paid themselves. Of the group of 10 at both places, only saw one order a drink. But this was a tiny sample over several hours on one day. I hope to do some research later today with a new found friend after my supporting a slutwalking event. LOL.

Rann had the good oil.

It will be interesting to see where the night ladies go.

I suspect the Filipina helpers will go to Escape, if they make available drink coupons or provide $20 drinks.

Would be a great chance for Joe Bananas to get into the day-time weekend market.JB has an interesting history and the traffic has changed over the years.

Chantik
11-25-12, 10:28
IMHO, found NII to be mostly south asian crowd. If they drink (or not as is the case) like what I saw a couple weeks back at NIII and Forest, an establishment needs to implement a NM type door policy or Fenwick type drink policy. I have seen numerous people of all types ushered out of Fenwick before they pleaded with management that they want to buy a drink. When I was at NIII and Forest a couple weeks back, the funny thing is that the girls who were drinking with the south asian guys had gone to the bar to get the drinks, ie paid themselves. Of the group of 10 at both places, only saw one order a drink. But this was a tiny sample over several hours on one day. I hope to do some research later today with a new found friend after my supporting a slutwalking event. LOL.

JB has an interesting history and the traffic has changed over the years.Going back 5 to 10 years ago JB had a good crowd in the small hours. Used to be many Thai Girls.

New management decidid to concentrate on the suit crowd. Always busy Mon-Fri 5pm to 10pm and then quiet.

Think new management took over 12 months ago, and would like to encourage ladies back into the bar in the late evenings. Doesn't seem to be working yet/

You are confusing Nep 2 and Nep 3. It's Nep 3 that gets a larger South Asian crowd, both during the week and on weekends.

You are right about not buying drinks. Staff watch you over 2 or 3 visits. And if you don't buy a drink you are banned. And I am talking about people who refuse to buy ONE drink.

JackTheLad2
11-25-12, 12:49
I was at Nep 2 on Tuesday and Wednesday night. They were so empty, I was shocked. Maybe business was slow.Not that long ago, maybe ony 2/3 years, when I was a regular at Neptune 11, it was packed nearly every night, so much so, that it was difficult to move around the bar. How times have changed. It was almost impossible to fail there as well as the ratio of girls to men was invariably high. It always competed well with Fenwicks, which was also busy most nights in those days.

Boarer
11-25-12, 17:37
Going back 5 to 10 years ago JB had a good crowd in the small hours. Used to be many Thai GirlsActually was a time when they were not welcome. Lately found Thais mostly at JB and Dusk.

You are confusing Nep 2 and Nep 3. It's Nep 3 that gets a larger South Asian crowd, both during the week and on weekends.

You are right about not buying drinks. Staff watch you over 2 or 3 visits. And if you don't buy a drink you are banned. And I am talking about people who refuse to buy ONE drink.Well, I guess the point I am making is that getting a drink costs less than a movie ticket and one can get a girl, get laid, and keep a bar alive. A room will cost another ticket so hence the vans. LOL.

Not that long ago, maybe ony 2/3 years, when I was a regular at Neptune 11, it was packed nearly every night, so much so, that it was difficult to move around the bar. How times have changed. It was almost impossible to fail there as well as the ratio of girls to men was invariably high. It always competed well with Fenwicks, which was also busy most nights in those days.Even further back (way back) , there was a time when there were usually 4 young hot girls for every guy and it was packed. Well, all a bit moot as it is quite empty now.

Think there was also a place called Dreams or Makati close by. I went so infrequently I get them mixed up. Even Laguna and Fenwick used to have their empty moments. I completely missed Strawberry (?) and Apple (?).

Tiger 888
11-25-12, 22:00
...I completely missed Strawberry (?) and Apple (?).Strawberry was reopened under the name Galaxy and Apple is now called Boracay.

Both are just a shadow of what they have been. I remember Apple even having Indian beauties some 15 years ago. Expensive though even at today's standards.

Member #4698
11-26-12, 00:10
Strawberry was reopened under the name Galaxy and Apple is now called Boracay.

Both are just a shadow of what they have been. I remember Apple even having Indian beauties some 15 years ago. Expensive though even at today's standards.Face it guys, Hong Kong is not what it used to be. The nightlife scene has been going downhill for at least the last 3 years, maybe longer. It does not surprise me that Neptune II has closed. The last time I was there the place was half full and the girls, although friendly, looked old and worn. I couldn't find one girl worth taking. Neptune III forget about it. I never saw anything good there. Escape has a few lookers, but not many, a far cry from Fenwick's in its prime. New Makati seems to be the only bar still rocking IMO.

Yeah, Hong Kong still has 141's and Chinese FL's. Fuck man, it is a major world class city. I would expect to get laid in style here. It should have a vibrant nightlife. But I remember just a few years ago everything was different. Neptune II was great and I could always find very good looking Vietnamese and Thai girls to take. Fenwick was an amazing party bar. Hari's had top Asian talent from Mongolia, Korea and Thailand. I used to love punting in Hong Kong. Not anymore. It's getting sad.

I just spent a week in Singapore. It is so much better than present day Hong Kong. Sorry guys, but it is true. I have three words to say about Singapore: Brix, OT, and Geylang. I could spend month in Geylang checking out the different houses. Brix has a better high-end showcase of Asian talent than I ever saw at Hari's. And OT seems more vibrant and alive than the tired Wancahi bars with the small exception of New Makati. I won't forget you HKG. You were my 2nd Asian city that I fell in love with (Bangkok was my 1st and Macau was my 3nd), but now, Singapore is much hotter. Conservative Capitalists 1 & Chinese Commies 0.

Tiger 888
11-26-12, 03:29
...I won't forget you HKG. You were my 2nd Asian city that I fell in love with (Bangkok was my 1st and Macau was my 3nd), but now, Singapore is much hotter. Conservative Capitalists 1 & Chinese Commies 0.You would probably want to spend a night at Judy's in Shanghai. I was more than amazed about the number of lookers there.

Chantik
11-26-12, 05:41
Think Natty needs to go to the high end bars (not strictly hookers) in Bangkok. Mixed crown and full of Wealthy Thai ladies and beautiful Uni students.

FreebieFan
11-26-12, 10:05
Strawberry was reopened under the name Galaxy and Apple is now called Boracay.

Both are just a shadow of what they have been. I remember Apple even having Indian beauties some 15 years ago. Expensive though even at today's standards.Stawberry was great and highly sleazy. Remember getting a BJ on one of the coaches at 5am. Strawberry was busier at 6am than midnight. No idea who the people were who went there, but they kept interesting hours thats for sure.

Chantik
11-26-12, 16:04
Stawberry was great and highly sleazy. Remember getting a BJ on one of the coaches at 5am. Strawberry was busier at 6am than midnight. No idea who the people were who went there, but they kept interesting hours thats for sure.Strawberry definitely got a different crown to most of the Wanchai Bars.

Players has become the new Strawberry.

Edwards21
11-26-12, 18:52
Would like to try some bars but alone is not my cup of tea.

Boarer
11-27-12, 00:30
Face it guys, Hong Kong is not what it used to be. Although friendly, looked old and worn. New Makati seems to be the only bar still rocking IMO.

Singapore. It is so much better than present day Hong Kong.IMHO, am not a big fan of NM. Too many older ladies and they treat one like a walking ATM though a couple do refuse any taxi money.

You should try the regular Sing girls. They are nice.

Chantik
11-27-12, 16:08
Too many older ladies.

Majority of the ladies in the bars are 28+ if not 30+.

It's just that the ladies look younger than their age.

Member #4643
11-28-12, 05:18
OK, Hong Kong was once AMAZING. Free pussy everywhere, and the girls were all 18 years old plus one day. I get it.

But, I am quite certain there is still a lot of great sex to be had in Hong Kong, and with some very pretty girls. It may cost more, but (if you guys haven't noticed) the entire world is more expensive for sex. Prices have gone up noticeably in places as disparate as BKK, Maputo and New York City.

Try and focus on the best of what is available NOW, i.e., November 2012. It may not be Singapore for sex, but according to this web site, one can still have a very very good time, sexually speaking, in Hong Kong.

In my experience, the pussy is fantastic in Manila (unparalleled in the world for nearly free sex with gorgeous semi and non pros), but does Manila also have Victoria Peak? Can I eat the world's best Dim Sum in the Dominican Republic (land of still very cheap and wonderfully warm and wet pussy)? Indeed, although I love the sex in Rio, does it have anyplace as interesting to explore as the Temple Street Night Market? etc.

Gentleman (and Chantik) , Hong Kong is a world class city. Expect to pay a little more for your women and you will be fine. Remember that the sex in great cities is worth a little more. If you do not believe that, I suggest you vacation in Paraupebas, Brazil, where you can get laid every night by a beautiful 20 year old, but there is literally nothing else to do.

So, let's see more posts about the places to find the true GFEs, the bars with the girls who are 10s, etc. Stop moaning about the past, and how things have changed for the worse. I am not interested in reading about 1995!

SE Asia Joe
11-28-12, 06:28
Too many older ladies.

It's just that the ladies look younger than their age.Your website.

Profile created Mar 14 2011.

Profile last updated Sep 26 2011.

About me:

Gender Female Sexual preference Straight.

Age 32 yearsHmmmm! LOL!

SEAJ

Demecius
11-28-12, 06:45
Regarding 141s, are there any recommended buildings? Also, are the doors open ala the RLD in European countries? This site has given me a vague idea of how these places work and since I don't want to bother trying to pick up women in bars, it seems like my best option.

FreebieFan
11-28-12, 06:45
So, let's see more posts about the places to find the true GFEs, the bars with the girls who are 10s, etc. !If there were / are bars with 10's you aint going to be reading about it here. Nothing worse than finding a nice new place than finiding it overrun with punters.

Boarer
11-28-12, 07:54
I am going to spend my first weekend of Dec in Hong Kong.

I am not looking for someone to tell me to RTFF, which I will do tonight starting in 2010. I just would like my brother mongerers to tell me the three or four best places they went or things they did. That way, as I read the material, I can pay attention to the details when I recognize something worth doing.

Finally, does anyone know of a guide? Thanks!
Try and focus on the best of what is available NOW, I. E, November 2012.

Gentleman (and Chantik) , Hong Kong is a world class city.

I am not interested in reading about 1995!Wow. That is a little dictatorial, self-serving, impatient and pushy.

If you did RTFF and read between the lines, you will find a wealth of information for visitors from all walks of life. Between, Ramm, Tiger, Grand Paradise, Chantik, one would know how to hit Monger Central for less than US$3 from the airport. Cannot do that in many world class cities. Also, all the information you are seeking are within the last 6 month at most.

If you are looking for a guide, try Chantik (my best guides were WGs who took me under their wings and other places) or Uncle G from his bar stool at the Handle Bar.

My experience is that girls are like a fine wine; they need to be savored and sipped slowly to fully enjoy their body. If you come in a heated rush, at least one party will be disappointed. IMHO, chill.

Boarer
11-28-12, 08:04
Your website.

Hmmmm! LOL!

It's just that the ladies look younger than their age.Yes, many do age well and do get better over time. Also, like Imelda Marcos, their passport age ages much slower than time on an atomic clock.

Think my problem is that many ladies are willing to give it away for love when younger but add money to the equation later in life when their hooks always come up empty.

Boarer
11-28-12, 08:09
If there were / are bars with 10's you aint going to be reading about it here. Nothing worse than finding a nice new place than finiding it overrun with punters.Yeah, especially that one you PMed me about.

Member #4698
11-28-12, 14:34
Do these bars and clubs with 9* & 10* women even exist or are they just a myth. The reasoning goes that that they must exist because Hong Kong is a world class city. It's like a invisible magic kingdom that we don't have the key to enter. Anybody been to the magic kingdom? And I am not talking about Disneyland.

Sammon
11-28-12, 15:03
Do these bars and clubs with 9* & 10* women even exist or are they just a myth. The reasoning goes that that they must exist because Hong Kong is a world class city. It's like a invisible magic kingdom that we don't have the key to enter. Anybody been to the magic kingdom? And I am not talking about Disneyland.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We are generally not here to find a perfect beauty girl to marry.

What I care most is the friendliness, attitude, super duper sex and companionship. Any girl can turn into 10 with these qualities.

I have met and enjoyed very pretty girls in China, Here in USA as my girlfriends. But only the girls with the above qualities are still fresh in my mind.

So my advice is do not go looking for 9-10-11 on a scale.

Member #4698
11-28-12, 16:08
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I care most is the friendliness, attitude, super duper sex and companionship. Any girl can turn into 10 with these qualities. I have met and enjoyed very pretty girls in China, Here in USA as my girlfriends. But only the girls with the above qualities are still fresh in my mind.I agree with what you are saying. But I can't really get into the passion part if I am not attracted to the girl I am with. It is just no good for me with girls I consider on a 5-4-3 scale. I know because I have been with some plain Janes in my time that were really nice girls, but unless my view of them changes and I start to find them attractive; its not that good for me. It's all very subjective and my feelings about a girl can change through time. You may think my 7* girl is nothing special and vice-versa I, yours. And on one night, I might not see anything special in a particular girl and then a week later I may find the same girl desirable. But over time, my tastes seem to be pretty consistent.

In the end it does come down to personality, attitude and chemistry. The girls I remember best are the ones that I felt a connection with in some way and who made an imprint on my mind. At a certain level the girl's looks had little to do with the feeling I got from her. But, you can't predict the degree to which things will turn out until afterwards so I still screen out lesser attractive girls in my selection process. All things being equal, I want to pick girls from the best looking pool of talent I can find. Then I try to make my selection based on personality and body language. Good looking girls can have good attitudes and give great sex too. I think it is a mistake to discriminate against good looking women just because they look great. Some of them make great lovers and are really good girls. The trick is to get passed their appearance and not to be swayed by their extra-ordinary star qualities. Just treat them as you would any other girl because that is what they are. Just girls. Get rid of the pedestal and have a good time. The vast majority of my girls are in the 6-7 range with a few in the 8* ball park. True 9* & 10* girls are rare and hard to come by plus they will cost a pretty Baht/Peso/Mop/HK/Sin $.

Chantik
11-28-12, 16:51
If there were / are bars with 10's you aint going to be reading about it here. Nothing worse than finding a nice new place than finiding it overrun with punters.Hey.

I thought you guys enjoyed sharing new talents.

Anyway you can't share a 10.

Because you find a 10, ask your mates opinion and he gives her a 9.

Chantik
11-28-12, 16:52
Wow. That is a little dictatorial, self-serving, impatient and pushy.

If you did RTFF and read between the lines, you will find a wealth of information for visitors from all walks of life. Between, Ramm, Tiger, Grand Paradise, Chantik, one would know how to hit Monger Central for less than US$3 from the airport. Cannot do that in many world class cities. Also, all the information you are seeking are within the last 6 month at most.

If you are looking for a guide, try Chantik (my best guides were WGs who took me under their wings and other places) or Uncle G from his bar stool at the Handle Bar.

My experience is that girls are like a fine wine; they need to be savored and sipped slowly to fully enjoy their body. If you come in a heated rush, at least one party will be disappointed. IMHO, chill.Boarer.

You must be in control of your emotions. Ha Ha ha.

Chantik
11-28-12, 16:54
Yes, many do age well and do get better over time. Also, like Imelda Marcos, their passport age ages much slower than time on an atomic clock.

Think my problem is that many ladies are willing to give it away for love when younger but add money to the equation later in life when their hooks always come up empty.This is the Indo / Filipina excuse. I became a hooker because my be / f broke my heart. Sounds good the first time.

Chantik
11-28-12, 16:58
I agree with what you are saying. But I can't really get into the passion part if I am not attracted to the girl I am with. It is just no good for me with girls I consider on a 5-4-3 scale. I know because I have been with some plain Janes in my time that were really nice girls, but unless my view of them changes and I start to find them attractive; its not that good for me. It's all very subjective and my feelings about a girl can change through time. You may think my 7* girl is nothing special and vice-versa I, yours. And on one night, I might not see anything special in a particular girl and then a week later I may find the same girl desirable. But over time, my tastes seem to be pretty consistent.

In the end it does come down to personality, attitude and chemistry. The girls I remember best are the ones that I felt a connection with in some way and who made an imprint on my mind. At a certain level the girl's looks had little to do with the feeling I got from her. But, you can't predict the degree to which things will turn out until afterwards so I still screen out lesser attractive girls in my selection process. All things being equal, I want to pick girls from the best looking pool of talent I can find. Then I try to make my selection based on personality and body language. Good looking girls can have good attitudes and give great sex too. I think it is a mistake to discriminate against good looking women just because they look great. Some of them make great lovers and are really good girls. The trick is to get passed their appearance and not to be swayed by their extra-ordinary star qualities. Just treat them as you would any other girl because that is what they are. Just girls. Get rid of the pedestal and have a good time. The vast majority of my girls are in the 6-7 range with a few in the 8* ball park. True 9* & 10* girls are rare and hard to come by plus they will cost a pretty Baht / Peso / Mop / HK / Sin $.Two things about the 9/10 lady. Maybe a 9/10 for you, but your mate may rate them a 7/8. So Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder. And a 9/10 may be a starfish in bed.

These are the risks of punting.

Chantik
11-28-12, 17:02
Your website.

Hmmmm! LOL!

SEAJI am merely answering Boarer's correct observation that the age of ladies in the Bars is older than you think. Think I have an idea of the age of the ladies.

You don't need to promote me. I can do this myself. And the gents who are up with the times know my website. You need to catch up with the times.

Chantik
11-29-12, 15:06
Big sweep at Escape last night (and a few other bars) About 15 Police uniform / plain clothes and sniffer dogs. Everyone was asked for I'd. This includes Gwailos. Guessing they were checking for drugs, under-age and overstay. Wednesday is free drinks for ladies in a few bars and in which get under-age. Think there was a reason for Wednesday being targetted.

Apparently Escape is trying to stop regular ladies from leaving with clients before 2 am. Of course the smart girls / guys will organise to meet outside at different times.

Demecius
11-30-12, 05:33
Trying to wrap my head around these 141 walk-ups. Maybe someone here can tell me if my research has given me the right impression.

So these 141's are essentially small apartments not used exclusively for sex (some normal folks / families live there). They are all over the place and you can use websites like 141sex. Com to book an appointment or (from what I can tell from a post here) you can just walk right in and knock on their door and make an appointment there and then. Their door isn't open ala the red light district in Europe.

The women on the site 141sex look great (I assume a liberal use of photoshop) and the prices seem reasonable. Some seem to have phone numbers while others don't. Can I assume that those with phone numbers need to be booked ahead of time and those that don't you just show up?

I'm a little leery of this setup. I don't mind walking and climbing steps etc. For the hunt. That's kind of fun. But I get the impression that there isn't a highly concentrated area of these 141's, when you find one there may not be any sign indicating that residents of the building offer those services if you wander by one, and when you do find a building it is unlikely that more than a few SPs work in any given building.

Are my impressions correct? I've found it difficult to cobble together info on these places. I really like the idea of wondering around and checking out girls. I don't really want to book an appointment. But this setup sounds a bit odd to me.

Also, what's the difference between a hotel walk-up and 141 walk-up? Just the building?

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

Boarer
11-30-12, 07:54
Apparently Escape is trying to stop regular ladies from leaving with clients before 2 am. Of course the smart girls / guys will organise to meet outside at different times.Guess that it why it is looking busier. But hard of guys who need boots on the home ground by 12A.

This is the Indo / Filipina excuse. I became a hooker because my be / f broke my heart. Sounds good the first time.I believe everything the girls say. Takes too much energy, effort, and time to think otherwise. Was obliging a gal on her revenge f*k recently. For the first ten minutes of first pop, she was on the phone (to her bf?). She gave her full attention to the subsequent pops. LOL Go figure.

Chantik
11-30-12, 14:38
Guess that it why it is looking busier. But hard of guys who need boots on the home ground by 12A.

I believe everything the girls say. Takes too much energy, effort, and time to think otherwise. Was obliging a gal on her revenge f*k recently. For the first ten minutes of first pop, she was on the phone (to her bf?). She gave her full attention to the subsequent pops. LOL Go figure.Your second paragraph is true.

It often happens.

SE Asia Joe
11-30-12, 15:24
I am merely answering Boarer's correct observation that the age of ladies in the Bars is older than you think. Think I have an idea of the age of the ladies.

You don't need to promote me. I can do this myself. And the gents who are up with the times know my website. You need to catch up with the times.LMAO!

I think most guys on this board knows very well that you DO know how to promote and promote and promote and promote. Yourself!

Yeah, you're right. You and I, people our age, we do need to catch up with the times!

SEAJ

Tiger 888
11-30-12, 19:45
...You and I, people our age...Joe, come on, I hope I am not revealing a state secret when I say: this statement is not fair. One more difference: In Asia, many ladies look younger, we don't.

Uncle Goober2
12-01-12, 03:31
If you are looking for a guide, try Chantik . or Uncle G from his bar stool at the Handle Bar.Boarer. Sadly, I have been travelling a lot lately, so have rarely been down in WC during past three months or so.

But am here over Christmas and NY. (Am hoping to convince Chantik to relent and agree to give me a massage as a Christmas present :-D)

If you want to catch up for a festive beer, just drop me a PM.

Cheers

Red Square
12-01-12, 07:17
Do these bars and clubs with 9* & 10* women even exist or are they just a myth. The reasoning goes that that they must exist because Hong Kong is a world class city. It's like a invisible magic kingdom that we don't have the key to enter. Anybody been to the magic kingdom? And I am not talking about Disneyland.In my experience. 9s and 10s are crap in bed. I'll always pick a nice 7 as my first choice

Member #4643
12-01-12, 15:52
I have been looking at some of the girls at s x141dotcom / en.

Some of them state they do massage with the disclaimer *non sexual service.

Is this for real? Sometimes the even do prostate massage! What is this about?

Thanks

BionicMan
12-01-12, 16:33
Am hoping to convince Chantik to relent and agree to give me a massage as a Christmas present :-D) CheersI am sure you will get even more than a massage. It is jsut a matter on how much you are ready to pay, LOL

Mmlouie
12-01-12, 16:50

ThanksUmm, that will be they will provide you with happy ending but you don't get to do them. Just look for ads that provides their measurement, that would be the tell sign.

Mmlouie

Johnny Rocket
12-01-12, 21:16
Trying to wrap my head around these 141 walk-ups. Maybe someone here can tell me if my research has given me the right impression.

So these 141's are essentially small apartments not used exclusively for sex (some normal folks / families live there). They are all over the place and you can use websites like 141sex. Com to book an appointment or (from what I can tell from a post here) you can just walk right in and knock on their door and make an appointment there and then. Their door isn't open ala the red light district in Europe.

The women on the site 141sex look great (I assume a liberal use of photoshop) and the prices seem reasonable. Some seem to have phone numbers while others don't. Can I assume that those with phone numbers need to be booked ahead of time and those that don't you just show up?

I'm a little leery of this setup. I don't mind walking and climbing steps etc. For the hunt. That's kind of fun. But I get the impression that there isn't a highly concentrated area of these 141's, when you find one there may not be any sign indicating that residents of the building offer those services if you wander by one, and when you do find a building it is unlikely that more than a few SPs work in any given building.

Are my impressions correct? I've found it difficult to cobble together info on these places. I really like the idea of wondering around and checking out girls. I don't really want to book an appointment. But this setup sounds a bit odd to me.

Also, what's the difference between a hotel walk-up and 141 walk-up? Just the building?

Thanks and sorry for the long post.If it is not used for sex it is not a 141. However some people live in equally small and crappy places, and you will sometimes find old people or families sprinkled around in an otherwise mostly 141 building. However you will never be confused as to who is who. 141 girls have a reversible sign on their door that either says "ring bell" or "please wait" and they all have some kind of identifier on the door like a name, photos, description etc. You will know immediately. The doors are closed. But if you ring and she answers and you don't like what you see, just move on. The girls expect this. I always say something like "thanks, bye" but most dudes just walk away without saying anything.

Girls with phone numbers CAN be booked in advance but none of them NEED to be booked in advance except for the hotel girls. For hotel girls you have to call the number to find out which hotel and room number and make an appointment.

There are plentiful 141s in most areas on HK Island and in Kowloon and in certain areas in the New Territories. For whichever district you go to, have a few buildings picked out ahead of time. There are usually half a dozen or more girls in each building. If you don't find something you like move to a nearby building. Particularly in the Tsim Sha Tsui, Jordan, Yau Ma Tei, Mong Kok, Prince Edward, Sham Shui Po corridor on the MTR you will never be more than a few blocks' walk from another building. Sheung Wan, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay, North Point and Shau Kei Wan are also good places to look.

The first time you do it, it's odd. But that feeling should pass quickly. And remember it is perfectly legal.

Boarer
12-01-12, 22:02
If it is not used for sex it is not a 141. However some people live in equally small and crappy places, and you will sometimes find old people or families sprinkled around in an otherwise mostly 141 building.
So these 141's are essentially small apartments not used exclusively for sex (some normal folks / families live there). You can just walk right in and knock on their door and make an appointment there and then. Their door isn't open ala the red light district in Europe.

I'm a little leery of this setup. I don't mind walking and climbing steps etc.As JR noted, not single purpose like some of the buildings in Europe but a lot safer. No one is going to shoot you through the door if you knock on the wrong one. Just note the addresses on the websites. Many buildings and websites mentioned in this forum.

In Asia, many ladies look younger,And I thank whoever did that.

In my experience. 9s and 10s are crap in bed. I'll always pick a nice 7 as my first choiceKind of my feel on the Thais and Vietnamese in HK. Prefer the bubbly 9 ones in their home countries.

Am hoping to convince Chantik to relent and agree to give me a massage as a Christmas present :-DTravel is good so best of luck. Keep knocking on Chantik's door, I am sure it will open one day. Women like being pursued. I usually linger in the shadows in Wanchai, especially tiny ones cast by a girl in front of me.

Your second paragraph is true.It often happens.I defer to your expertise.

Emzchi
12-02-12, 04:59
Fast question. Where to find black girls?

I heard about on the streets, some areas, but I don't remember which ones.

Or any places, bar, hotels.

Thanks

Chantik
12-02-12, 09:16
Mainly the streets. You get the odd one in Amazonia / Bar 109. Think there have been problems in bars.

Looks like Bishop Lei is still open for business.

Believe that Nep 2 will open again in March.

And JR's PM box is full.

BionicMan
12-02-12, 09:44
Mainly the streets. You get the odd one in Amazonia / Bar 109. Think there have been problems in bars.I recall Hari's bar had some. Is it there they had some problems too?

Yhddude13
12-02-12, 16:18
I know weeknights are usually pretty slow in wan chai, especially earlier in the week. But, what will Christmas week be like? I have work in town before and after. I can go home and do it with my family, not married and no children, or I can hang out. Alternatively, I can sex tourist in a different country. But, staying in HK is always easiest. Will Christmas Day be like Sunday for DH?

Chantik
12-02-12, 18:30
I recall Hari's bar had some. Is it there they had some problems too?Ladies are banned for bars for a reason. Like some guys are banned from bars.

Chantik
12-02-12, 18:31
I know weeknights are usually pretty slow in wan chai, especially earlier in the week. But, what will Christmas week be like? I have work in town before and after. I can go home and do it with my family, not married and no children, or I can hang out. Alternatively, I can sex tourist in a different country. But, staying in HK is always easiest. Will Christmas Day be like Sunday for DH?Christmas day is a great day for D / H. This is one day that most men can't go out. You will have a choice.

Sapao5
12-02-12, 19:05
Christmas day is a great day for D / H. This is one day that most men can't go out. You will have a choice.How about New Years Day? Is that a great day for D / H also?

Johnny Rocket
12-02-12, 20:54
Mainly the streets. You get the odd one in Amazonia / Bar 109. Think there have been problems in bars.

Looks like Bishop Lei is still open for business.

Believe that Nep 2 will open again in March.

And JR's PM box is full.Sorry darling, I cleared out some space for you.

Chantik
12-03-12, 08:00
How about New Years Day? Is that a great day for D / H also?There are always D / H on weekends and public holidays.

I was referring to Christmas day as a great day for guys. Because most guys can't get time out on Christmas day.

Boarer
12-03-12, 08:51
Sorry darling, I cleared out some space for you.
And JR's PM box is full.You lucky dog JR. I only get a pompous, irritating and pushy message from Forest. Would much rather have Chantik whisper sweet nothings into my inbox! LOL

SE Asia Joe
12-03-12, 09:54
I have been looking at some of the girls at s x141dotcom / en.

ThanksAs far as I know, this has to do with the Hong Kong laws.

Prostitution per se is NOT illegal and thus the widespread proliferation of these one-room-one-phoenix places all over Hong Kong.

Organized prostitution, living off the earnings of prostitution and just about everything else associated with the trade is illegal. And these spas or massage parlours with more than one personnel needs to at least make a pretense that it is NOT offering any sexual services.

But if it is advertised on that and other similar sex websites, one can be pretty certain that some sort of sex is on offer too.

SEAJ

Ramn HK
12-03-12, 10:47
There's generally half a dozen black babes hanging around outside Amazonia later on at night.

Good luck!

Thanks

Charly Foxtrot
12-03-12, 16:05

ThanksIn Tsim Sha Tsui, you can find them also at the corner of Nathan Road and Mody Road. They hangout near the 7-11 across Mody Road from the Holiday Inn and around the MTR entrance. Sometimes they are also up and down the block there on Nathan Road. However, the previous poster's recommendation is spot-on. Those in front of Amazonia are of much higher quality. They sometimes cruise up and down Jaffe Road too.

Good luck

Emzchi
12-03-12, 18:36
In Tsim Sha Tsui, you can find them also at the corner of Nathan Road and Mody Road. They hangout near the 7-11 across Mody Road from the Holiday Inn and around the MTR entrance. Sometimes they are also up and down the block there on Nathan Road. However, the previous poster's recommendation is spot-on. Those in front of Amazonia are of much higher quality. They sometimes cruise up and down Jaffe Road too.

Good luckThanks so much for this and the previous post.

Did you also know prices range?

Uncle Goober2
12-04-12, 00:41
Believe that Nep 2 will open again in March.I believe that you are correct.

But they need a new licencee for the liquor licence.

And will be changing name, I am told.

Cheers

Chantik
12-04-12, 14:17
Thanks so much for this and the previous post.

Did you also know prices range?Price could range from 500 to 4000.

I would never get someone from the street (any nationality). There is a reason why they aren't in bars.

Chantik
12-04-12, 18:19
I believe that you are correct.

But they need a new licencee for the liquor licence.

And will be changing name, I am told.

CheersThis is exactly what I meant. It will be interesting to see who is the new licencee. Could it be a HK or Nepalese or a gwailo.

Ebauche
12-04-12, 20:42
Price could range from 500 to 4000.

I would never get someone from the street (any nationality). There is a reason why they aren't in bars.Some of the best pulls I ever made were PRCs strolling near the Sheraton / Peninsula back in 2000-2003. Back then street girls were far more common in Kowloon. The price and service I received was universally excellent. Slightly higher than Mongkok at the time, for far more time and usually 2 shots and GFE. And they often spoke English whereas my Mongkok sweeties usually didn't. I don't think I ever paid more than HK$400. Haven't seen significant, or attractive, street action in Kowloon for years.

Royalpardesi2001
12-04-12, 21:12
Ebony beauties quote $1500 (can negotiate till $1000.ST) for those in Wanchai in and around Amazonia. The ones in TST you could get them for as low as 600-500.

Some of the best pulls I ever made were PRCs strolling near the Sheraton / Peninsula back in 2000-2003. Back then street girls were far more common in Kowloon. The price and service I received was universally excellent. Slightly higher than Mongkok at the time, for far more time and usually 2 shots and GFE. And they often spoke English whereas my Mongkok sweeties usually didn't. I don't think I ever paid more than HK$400. Haven't seen significant, or attractive, street action in Kowloon for years.

Charly Foxtrot
12-05-12, 03:09
Thanks so much for this and the previous post.

Did you also know prices range?I never inquired about pricing. The ones I see in TST are very docile and the ones in Wan Chai have a very clingy and aggressive sales presentation, but pricing was not disclosed in the time it took for me to wriggle out of their clutches. I am strictly attracted to only the lovely Asian ladies.

Yhddude13
12-05-12, 05:50
This is exactly what I meant. It will be interesting to see who is the new licencee. Could it be a HK or Nepalese or a gwailo.In the meantime were have the former attemdees moved onto? Guys and gals?

Emzchi
12-05-12, 18:54
Price could range from 500 to 4000.

I would never get someone from the street (any nationality). There is a reason why they aren't in bars.. What do you mean exactly?

Thanks.

Emzchi
12-05-12, 18:56
Ebony beauties quote $1500 (can negotiate till $1000.ST) for those in Wanchai in and around Amazonia. The ones in TST you could get them for as low as 600-500.. And what about Russian countries girls? Places or street where to find?

I'm asking about black and russians, just because asians are really easy to find.

Chantik
12-05-12, 19:51
In the meantime were have the former attemdees moved onto? Guys and gals?Have to find time to have a drink. Then I will find out.

Ebauche
12-05-12, 20:01
Ebony beauties quote $1500 (can negotiate till $1000.ST) for those in Wanchai in and around Amazonia. The ones in TST you could get them for as low as 600-500.Frankly, never had a good session anywhere with an African. Definitely wouldn't part with even HK$500 for ST with one. Have sessioned with Africans in German FKKs and pulled from OT in SIN. Never been to DR, but would consider. Never had a black latina anywhere but would try. Plenty of African Americans in the USA. Hit and miss, like any group.

Member #4698
12-05-12, 21:03
Plenty of African Americans in the USA. Hit and miss, like any group. I have had only a couple of black girls in the USA. They were not hookers. And I have had many in the Caribbean (Jamaica, Cayman) and South America (Rio, Cartagena). They can be real nice girls. It is very important to interview them first. But I don't see the point of flying halfway around the world to have sex with an African girl unless she is model quality and even then all things being equal, I would prefer an Asian girl. I feel the same way about Caucasian women. If I wanted an African girl, I would go back to Rio or try Ethiopia. But if some of you guys are looking for a Nigerian girl, I suggest you take the ferry to Macau. Familia Nobre had three last time I was there in November. They looked pretty good.

Card Boy
12-05-12, 21:57
Fellow mongers,

Thanks for providing the very useful hint with all the DH partying on Sunday morning / afternoon in the 109bar. Had a really great time there and afterwards with a nice 22 year freebie from Indonesia. Took her to my hotel room in the Metropark WanChai and she asked for no money at all.

Card Boy
12-05-12, 22:16
Buddies,

I just returned from a 1 week business trip from Hongkong and I have to say that I never had as much pleasure in the Wan Chai area as this time.

Arrived on a Saturday evening and went into New Makati. Great atmosphere. Danced with a lot of nice girls and finally took one back to my hotel room.

After a night and an early morning pop she left without asking for any money besides for the taxi. After she left I went to the 109bar. See my previous report.

Monday night I was struggling between New Makati, Neptune 3, Amazonia and Escape. Besides NM with a couple of nice girls and Amazonia (with too loud music and too old girls) the other places could have been skipped. Ended up dancing in NM and taking an average looking girl from Indonesia. This was the most expensive night. Gave this girl 300 HKD for the whole night session.

Tuesday I was tired, first, since I had some business stuff to do. After browsing through various clubs. The usual ones. I ended up in Escape: Very few nice looking girls which did not look like sharks. Went in, out, in, out, in and was lucky to grab one of the last girls. Nothing spectacular lookwise but a bombshell in the bed.WOW!

Wednesday was great. Best night in New Makati! Very beautiful girls all over, all willing to dance and please. Took a very cute, very small but very nice looking girl after dancing with her at least for 1. 5hrs.

Thursday night. Better said Friday early morning. I ended up in Players. Wasn't there the nights before but it was okay This was the last mongering day for me and therefore I wanted to have a girl. And didn't spot any one I was intereted in in the places before. After searching the whole night, I finally succeeded.

Over all, it was a really great experience and all the girls where nearly for free. The only things to pay where a maximum of 2 drinks per girl. And the rest was for free, except paying 100HKD for taxi and for one girl 300 HKD.

I will be back soon!

Sky Ryder
12-06-12, 10:48
Buddies,

I just returned from a 1 week business trip from Hongkong and I have to say that I never had as much pleasure in the Wan Chai area as this time.

Arrived on a Saturday evening and went into New Makati. Great atmosphere. Danced with a lot of nice girls and finally took one back to my hotel room.

After a night and an early morning pop she left without asking for any money besides for the taxi. After she left I went to the 109bar. See my previous report.

Monday night I was struggling between New Makati, Neptune 3, Amazonia and Escape. Besides NM with a couple of nice girls and Amazonia (with too loud music and too old girls) the other places could have been skipped. Ended up dancing in NM and taking an average looking girl from Indonesia. This was the most expensive night. Gave this girl 300 HKD for the whole night session.

Tuesday I was tired, first, since I had some business stuff to do. After browsing through various clubs. The usual ones. I ended up in Escape: Very few nice looking girls which did not look like sharks. Went in, out, in, out, in and was lucky to grab one of the last girls. Nothing spectacular lookwise but a bombshell in the bed. WOW!

Wednesday was great. Best night in New Makati! Very beautiful girls all over, all willing to dance and please. Took a very cute, very small but very nice looking girl after dancing with her at least for 1. 5hrs.

Thursday night. Better said Friday early morning. I ended up in Players. Wasn't there the nights before but it was okay This was the last mongering day for me and therefore I wanted to have a girl. And didn't spot any one I was intereted in in the places before. After searching the whole night, I finally succeeded.

Over all, it was a really great experience and all the girls where nearly for free. The only things to pay where a maximum of 2 drinks per girl. And the rest was for free, except paying 100HKD for taxi and for one girl 300 HKD.

I will be back soon!I am raising the BS flag on this one.

I cannot begin to imagine a set of circumstances, in where a "gentleman" visits the above named clubs on 5 different nights, finds 5 different "beautiful girls", has sex the better part, if not all of the night with each of them, and only pays 300 HKD. For the entire week. And that to one girl.

I wasn't there, so I can't say for certain this didn't happen this way, but if it did, you are certainly the world's best at chatting a lady out of her panties. And doing the above with professionals is borderline impossible. Like me being mistaken for George Clooney.

Tiger 888
12-06-12, 14:05
I am raising the BS flag on this one.

I cannot begin to imagine a set of circumstances, in where a "gentleman" visits the above named clubs on 5 different nights, finds 5 different "beautiful girls", has sex the better part, if not all of the night with each of them, and only pays 300 HKD. For the entire week. And that to one girl.

I wasn't there, so I can't say for certain this didn't happen this way, but if it did, you are certainly the world's best at chatting a lady out of her panties. And doing the above with professionals is borderline impossible. Like me being mistaken for George Clooney.If he is in his 20's it could be true. A friend or mine's son was in HK for a year and I saw it happen on a regular basis.

Chantik
12-06-12, 14:37
Maybe check out Cardman's posting history. This doesn't inspire confidence that he could pull free one's out of worker bars. Maybe if he said he pulled ladies from Carnegie's, Dusk till Dawn, Mes Amis, Typhoon etc, it could be true.

Even guys like Freebie Fan who have freebies. Usually meet online, at Victoria Park etc.

Actually I want to know why he paid the one girl $300.

Sounds like he could be an excellent wing-man.

Chantik
12-06-12, 15:36
Punter friendly hotels.

Would give the Royal Garden hotel in TST a miss.

Lady needs to register at reception. Then the guy must come down and pick up the lady. Hotel will not call guests room. And the lift doesn't need a key card.

Sky Ryder
12-06-12, 16:16
Maybe check out Cardman's posting history. This doesn't inspire confidence that he could pull free one's out of worker bars. Maybe if he said he pulled ladies from Carnegie's, Dusk till Dawn, Mes Amis, Typhoon etc, it could be true.

Sounds like he could be an excellent wing-man.Well by my definition he would be a "terrible wingman"! I want a wing man that keeps her friends away while I do my best to separate one lady from them, or knows when to "pump up my credibility"! Seems to me that Cardman is a real "lady killer" which would mean that I would always be in second place (at best) in the race to the "promised land". With my luck the ones he discarded would be so distraught at being tossed aside they wouldn't even consider me as the "back up" plan. Or worse yet want to charge me triple to make up for hurt feelings.

SE Asia Joe
12-06-12, 17:29
Well by my definition he would be a "terrible wingman"! I want a wing man that keeps her friends away while I do my best to separate one lady from them, or knows when to "pump up my credibility"! Seems to me that Cardman is a real "lady killer" which would mean that I would always be in second place (at best) in the race to the "promised land". With my luck the ones he discarded would be so distraught at being tossed aside they wouldn't even consider me as the "back up" plan. Or worse yet want to charge me triple to make up for hurt feelings.Getting freebies from working girls. Sigh!

Now, all this is strictly my own druthers and opinion but I have never appreciated the wisdom or the justice in guys getting freebies from working girls.

The old saw about freebies always ending up costing more in the long run is why I cannot see the wisdom, but on the same token, I also think that its totally unfair for guys to get such freebies and is akin to grabbing candy from a baby.

By the very nature of their chosen profession, most WG's are, IMHO, emotionally damaged goods and are actually easy prey for anybody who've got the right moves. All it takes are professions of true feelings, treating them as if they're just regular girls, promises, eagerness, and the bird's in the bag in most cases. How can these girls, who are usually of limited education, has had little opportunity, with limited if any experience of regular "love life / relationship" etc even try to match the wiles of us mongers? Us mongers who are usually of higher education, in much higher socio-economic circumstances AND with lots of experience in the "courting game"

WG's are to me, like lamb to slaughter in the hands of guys who're intent on getting freebies from them; and in my opinion its totally wrong and is bad karma.

Just my own POV

SEAJ

Chantik
12-06-12, 18:36
SeAJ.

Further to your post. It's interesting how so many Indonesian's / Filipina's are married to high-powered guys like bankers, etc in Hong Kong.

They must be doing something right.

Chaos Theory
12-06-12, 19:25
Complete bollocks. Did you write "Fifty Shades of Gray"?

Buddies,

Tuesday I was tired, first, since I had some business stuff to do. After browsing through various clubs. The usual ones. I ended up in Escape: Very few nice looking girls which did not look like sharks. Went in, out, in, out, in and was lucky to grab one of the last girls. Nothing spectacular lookwise but a bombshell in the bed. WOW!

I will be back soon!

BionicMan
12-06-12, 22:38
Complete bollocks. Did you write "Fifty Shades of Gray"?Probably not, but when he waked up he thought of becoming a writer of his own dreams! I second hte commetn that scoring freebies, for a week long, from the bars known to be p4p makes people a bit skeptical

Royalpardesi2001
12-06-12, 23:37
Dude we have spent many donkey years here to believe your Cock & Bull stories, may be you were at a different Wanchai.

Buddies,

I will be back soon!

Boarer
12-07-12, 00:02
Complete bollocks. Did you write "Fifty Shades of Gray"?
SeAJ.

Further to your post. It's interesting how so many Indonesian's / Filipina's are married to high-powered guys like bankers, etc in Hong Kong.

They must be doing something right.Think Fifty proves that most most guys "think" of girls with their little heads and girls over think men's complexity. It is amazing how much return a girl gets from investing a red 3 inch heel and lycra jean (or little black dress). And as Chantik points out, there are so so many examples around town with ladies from all nationalities striking it big.

Boarer
12-07-12, 00:14
Frankly, never had a good session anywhere with an African.Had great ones earlier in life before I learned some stuff that forever colored my POV. FYI, local papers had news on how some of the ladies were emptying the pockets of punters (not to play pocket pool) and a sting was set up and at one was caught. But, there are plenty around.

Card Boy
12-07-12, 00:36
Hey guys,

Honestly: Why should I tell you any stories / lies?

I am really not interested in telling bullshit but just wanted to give anyone who is not familiar with the Wan Chai club / bar scene an idea that everything can work-out quite well. And I am also not interested in being attacked by you guys. Believe it or not and try your own luck. For me the visit in Hongkong was really great.

At Chantik:

The reason why I paid 300 HKD for one of the girls was simply cause she did ask for it.

Boarer
12-07-12, 01:09
Getting freebies from working girls. Sigh!

Now, all this is strictly my own druthers and opinion but I have never appreciated the wisdom or the justice in guys getting freebies from working girls.

The old saw about freebies always ending up costing more in the long run is why I cannot see the wisdom, but on the same token, I also think that its totally unfair for guys to get such freebies and is akin to grabbing candy from a baby.

By the very nature of their chosen profession, most WG's are, IMHO, emotionally damaged goods and are actually easy prey for anybody who've got the right moves. All it takes are professions of true feelings, treating them as if they're just regular girls, promises, eagerness, and the bird's in the bag in most cases. How can these girls, who are usually of limited education, has had little opportunity, with limited if any experience of regular "love life / relationship" etc even try to match the wiles of us mongers? Us mongers who are usually of higher education, in much higher socio-economic circumstances AND with lots of experience in the "courting game"

WG's are to me, like lamb to slaughter in the hands of guys who're intent on getting freebies from them; and in my opinion its totally wrong and is bad karma.

Just my own POV

SEAJYeah, GF and DH should not be confused with WG. Easier to deal with DH if treat them like WGs. IMHO, problem with all girls is that they can turn around and bite you. Everything in their favor. Plenty of stories around. The adage "hell has no fury" is not to be trifled with.

Always found most of the NM girls more mercenary and treat one like a walking ATM.

Sky Ryder
12-07-12, 04:13
Hey guys,

I am really not interested in telling bullshit but just wanted to give anyone who is not familiar with the Wan Chai club / bar scene an idea that everything can work-out quite well. And I am also not interested in being attacked by you guys. Believe it or not and try your own luck. For me the visit in Hongkong was really great.

At Chantik:

The reason why I paid 300 HKD for one of the girls was simply cause she did ask for it.CB,

As I said, I wasn't there, so I cannot say it didn't happen and I agree that fabricating this story doesn't really further any cause that I can see. On the other hand, I hope that you can appreciate the fact that the frequency of this occurring with ladies that are accustomed to being compensated for their time, has to be pretty low. And to have it happen on multiple nights in different venues is nothing short of amazing, and for that I salute your prowess. As the saying goes, the truth is many times much stranger than fiction. Who knows, maybe you are opening up a whole new method, convince them that they like you so much they don't need to be compensated! Not sure I would be that successful, but I got nothing to lose by trying!

Sky Ryder
12-07-12, 04:27

Just my own POV

SEAJJoe,

On the whole I agree with you, but I would remove the part about them being "working girls". My personal feelings are that manipulating any girls feelings just to get her into bed, is bad karma. I don't mean being nice or the like, but intentionally lying about intentions, feelings, and praying on her emotions just to get laid is not something I would endorse, working girl or not. Having said that, at least in my experience, most of the ladies in Wanchai are not the "right off the farm" girls that one encounters in other locations in the area. Most of these gals, while maybe not having the highest formal education levels, have a fair amount of street smarts, so I would be surprised if they are easily taken in by some guy promising them the moon. I can see that happening with some of the "weekend warriors", like the DH's but not the gals that work in the clubs on a regular basis. One thing about a supposed "freebie" in Wanchai is that you don't have to get the lady to overcome the resistance to an intimate physical encounter with a relative stranger, it may be nothing more than the proverbial "spark or chemistry" and she decides,"what the heck, this could be fun", instead of a commercial transaction. Also, while I know the ladies can always say no to a potential client, at least in the case of a "freebie" they are the one doing the choosing. On the other hand, I could be wrong about all of this. Which is the most likely case of all!

Chantik
12-07-12, 04:57
Think the guys are interested in what strategies you used to get the girls in bed for free.

Did you charm them?

Did you make them laugh?

Did you promise to marry them?

Did you say that you would make them cum a million times?

Are you a hot dancer?

Did you sing them songs?

And did this not work for the girl who asked for $300.

Sky Ryder
12-07-12, 05:14
Think the guys are interested in what strategies you used to get the girls in bed for free.

Did you charm them?

Did you make them laugh?

Did you promise to marry them?

Did you say that you would make them cum a million times?

Are you a hot dancer?

Did you sing them songs?

And did this not work for the girl who asked for $300.Chantik,

I was going thru your "checklist" to see what kind of "success" rate I would expect using these criteria.

1. I can be charming (mostly because I really do appreciate women) +1.

2. Maybe at the very thought of "bedding me for free". Not sure that qualifies-1.

3. Not in this lifetime. Maybe in the next-1.

4. Is 999, 999 enough. My tongue will be very tired. Not enough. I didn't think so-2.

5. In my dreams, I am John Travolta right out of Saturday Night Fever. Not so sure it translates into reality. However, I am lighting up the salsa classes-3.

6. Awesome KTV singer as long as it is Westlife. Ask SEAJ, not what you were looking for-4.

After this in depth self evaluation I can easily see that 300 HKD will not even come close.

FreebieFan
12-07-12, 05:23
Hey guys,

At Chantik:

The reason why I paid 300 HKD for one of the girls was simply cause she did ask for it.Sir, some of us here can understand, totally, your experience.

I have had many similar experiences, generally from just being a nice easy going and easy to please guy.

Here in Beijing (and yeah, I've got trip reports from all over Asia) I've had 3 girls in my bed past 3 few days, and all it cost me was a few eggs and orange juice (for breakfast).

This weekend theres more lined up, again, because I'm easy to talk to, etc. No need to be the greatest dancer or the smoothest sweet talker. Girls see through that fast.

As for freebies being more expensive. Nah. Definately not unless you get "Klingons" and can't figure out how to UnKling.

Chantik
12-07-12, 05:31
Think Fifty proves that most most guys "think" of girls with their little heads and girls over think men's complexity. It is amazing how much return a girl gets from investing a red 3 inch heel and lycra jean (or little black dress). And as Chantik points out, there are so so many examples around town with ladies from all nationalities striking it big.Boarer.

We wear 3 inch heels because we are short!

On a more serious note. Guys have always married women who have less education. Particularly when women didn't have the same education / work opportunities. But women don't tend to marry men who have less education.

Chantik
12-07-12, 05:35
Think Sky Ryder must be busy. His inbox is full.

Sky Ryder
12-07-12, 07:05
Think Sky Ryder must be busy. His inbox is full.Nt busy, just too lazy to "empty the trash". Problem is now solved.

Sky Ryder
12-07-12, 07:09
Boarer.

We wear 3 inch heels because we are short!

On a more serious note. Guys have always married women who have less education. Particularly when women didn't have the same education / work opportunities. But women don't tend to marry men who have less education.Quite frankly, I don't care if your 170 CM or taller, I still like heels! They do marvelous things for a ladies legs and backside. I know they aren't so good for the feet, but with a little luck, standing over a long period of time will not be an issue. Doesn't mean you get to take the shoes off though.

Boarer
12-07-12, 10:10
Quite frankly, I don't care if your 170 CM or taller, I still like heels! They do marvelous things for a ladies legs and backside. I know they aren't so good for the feet, but with a little luck, standing over a long period of time will not be an issue. Doesn't mean you get to take the shoes off though.Dude, IMHO 170 cm is colossal for many of the ladies I know, even on heels. (5'7" for the yanks) Many are definitely vertically challenged and some posters also think mentally. Love them as hand grips too!

Chantik
12-07-12, 15:03
Quite frankly, I don't care if your 170 CM or taller, I still like heels! They do marvelous things for a ladies legs and backside. I know they aren't so good for the feet, but with a little luck, standing over a long period of time will not be an issue. Doesn't mean you get to take the shoes off though.Like to leave my shoes on when on the bed.

Nothing like the porn star look.

FreebieFan
12-10-12, 09:29
Like to leave my shoes on when on the bed.

Nothing like the porn star look.I have a fabulous video of a Filipina I know.

She's 5ft nothing. 19 inch waist but well shaped in front.

She's naked and wearing really high red heels. And she's doing the washing up in my kitchen.

Nice neat and tidy girl she hates to see unwashed glasses, and of course, you have to wear your shoes to do the washing up.

LOL.

Chantik
12-10-12, 14:42
I have a fabulous video of a Filipina I know.

She's 5ft nothing. 19 inch waist but well shaped in front.

She's naked and wearing really high red heels. And she's doing the washing up in my kitchen.

Nice neat and tidy girl she hates to see unwashed glasses, and of course, you have to wear your shoes to do the washing up.

LOL.When you are short. You often need heels to do house duties.

Chantik
12-10-12, 19:06
Dropped into NM late in the evening. Very busy for a Monday night. More than usual numbers of Filipina's and of course lots of Indonesians. Probably an even amount of guys / girls. More older guys than recent times. NM has been getting more younger guys. Looks like some of the Nep2 crowd are going to makati.

So Old China Hand and Amazonia charged $100 for customers to watch the boxing. The early end to the fight was bad news for the bars.

Matiz
12-10-12, 20:49
I will be spending Christmas in HK with a group of friends (non-hobbyists) who've secured an apartment near Wanchai (without, I'm sure, realizing Wanchai's checkered history). My normal stomping ground is the Mexican border towns, but I've been to HK twice, once in 1983 and once in 2004. On the first trip I stayed at the old YMCA off Nathan Road and stumbled around some of the cross-streets until I ran into a cute WG sitting on a front doorstoop. On the second trip in '04, I had the benefit of this forum and, especially, the advice of JR, who directed me to the Portland Street walk-up brothels, where I had a fabulous time.

I've continued to read the forum in preparation for my upcoming trip, and both K-Pressure and 37 Dundas seem to fit my mongering style and budget. Also, I really don't have the time or inclination to spend all night in a Wanchai bar trolling for either a DH or a WG to take back to my apartment and introduce to my friends. I just want a little afternoon frolic for 45 minutes or an hour without any hassles or complications. I definitely intend to return to the Portland Street area and also to test KP and 37 Dundas, as well as explore what's available at the Temple Street market.

But what I can't seem to locate here is any hint that such ST places exist in or near Wanchai, apart from the bar and club scene. I can't imagine why they wouldn't, and maybe I've just overlooked some threads that deal with these establishments. I realize that the MTR is quick and efficient and getting from the island to Kowloon is not a big deal. But, obviously, if I've overlooked a destination in the neighborhood of Wanchai, it would be much more convenient to go there on foot. If anyone has any leads on such ST places in Wanchai, I would much appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I can do the research myself. I'll be posting a TR upon my return in January, as I did in August '04. Thanks.

Matiz

Traveler1234
12-10-12, 21:00
But what I can't seem to locate here is any hint that such ST places exist in or near Wanchai, apart from the bar and club scene. I can't imagine why they wouldn't, and maybe I've just overlooked some threads that deal with these establishments.

MatizI think the only other option is 141 girls. YMMV.

JackTheLad2
12-10-12, 23:15
I would much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

MatizSeveral ST hotels only a few minutes walk from the Wan Chai bars. The girls will be able to take you to them.

Matiz
12-11-12, 00:11
Several ST hotels only a few minutes walk from the Wan Chai bars. The girls will be able to take you to them.Actually, my point was that I don't have the time to go to the Wanchai bars but would rather proceed straight to a quasi-brothel like KP or 37 Dundas and my question was whether such establishments existed in the Wanchai area or were restricted to Kowloon. Sorry for the confusion.

Matiz

JackTheLad2
12-11-12, 00:34
Actually, my point was that I don't have the time to go to the Wanchai bars but would rather proceed straight to a quasi-brothel like KP or 37 Dundas and my question was whether such establishments existed in the Wanchai area or were restricted to Kowloon. Sorry for the confusion.

MatizThere are no similar establishments in the Wanchai area that I know of, Only 141 places.

Tiger 888
12-11-12, 02:23
Actually, my point was that I don't have the time to go to the Wanchai bars but would rather proceed straight to a quasi-brothel like KP or 37 Dundas and my question was whether such establishments existed in the Wanchai area or were restricted to Kowloon. Sorry for the confusion.

MatizHow much nearer than KP or 37 do you need it? It is around 10 minutes from Wanchai by MTR.

Chantik
12-11-12, 05:26
Or he could meet a girl from online. Many sites. And go to the short time hotel in Wanchai.

Chantik
12-11-12, 16:40
Jack.

Didn't you visit visit that massage place in Causeway Bay or was it another member.

JackTheLad2
12-11-12, 20:31
Jack.

Didn't you visit visit that massage place in Causeway Bay or was it another member.Not me! Would I do such a thing?

I seem to recollect someone wrote recently about an experience in a Causeway Bay MP.

I prefer to have a massage in the comfort of my own hotel room. Google "hotel massage" and plenty comes up (excuse the pun). I met a lovely Chinese girl this way last year (I furnished a report at the time) who I still keep in touch with. Never fails to deliver. Memories!

Mik99
12-12-12, 11:44
I like going for a handjob in the afternoon. Sometimes combine it with a massage and then a nice happy ending.

I think Bangkok have many places and some girls even know how to perform testicle massage.

In HK I have been lucky many times also. In central and ya ma tei and Mong Kok.

But I think most times the service quality is up to the individual girl.

Is there any place you guys would say always perform a good HJ?

Saunas? 161 or massage place?

Thanks.

Chantik
12-12-12, 15:32
Not me! Would I do such a thing?

I seem to recollect someone wrote recently about an experience in a Causeway Bay MP.

I prefer to have a massage in the comfort of my own hotel room. Google "hotel massage" and plenty comes up (excuse the pun). I met a lovely Chinese girl this way last year (I furnished a report at the time) who I still keep in touch with. Never fails to deliver. Memories!It was Wildhawk. After his phone didn't work.

Fast Eddie 48
12-13-12, 01:09
Cathay Pacific union and flight attended are planning a no smile and service strike to passenger over a dispute on salary increase over the holiday, don't understand why they are taking it out on the customer just go on stirke or get another job if they think they are under paid.

Fast Eddie 48

Chantik
12-13-12, 15:00
I want all pilots to get a big pay increase and more flying hours each month.

Works well for me.

Sky Ryder
12-13-12, 17:36
Cathay Pacific union and flight attended are planning a no smile and service strike to passenger over a dispute on salary increase over the holiday, don't understand why they are taking it out on the customer just go on stirke or get another job if they think they are under paid.

Fast Eddie 48I can't believe that I am going to do this, but Eddie, really you don't understand why they "will take it out" on the passengers? Then I suspect you have never spent much time working for places that had "issues" with industrial relations. The ONLY thing that management really worries about is the revenue stream. If enough passengers complain about the service, Cathay's reputation takes a hit, passengers book away from Cathay when they can so they don't have to deal with the headaches. This in return means less revenue, ergo gets managements attention.

I suspect if they go on strike, it would be an illegal action and they could dimiss the attendants, or fine their union out of existence. And the "go get another job".

The reality is this is a legal way to "encourage" management to get serious about settling the new contract.

Not fun for anyone, but that is what happens when you squeeze front line employees so hard they push back.

Sky Ryder
12-13-12, 17:39
I want all pilots to get a big pay increase and more flying hours each month.

Works well for me.Chantik,

I really like the first part of your wish list. Not so much the second part. That would mean I would work more and have less time to come and visit you.

Chantik
12-13-12, 19:19
Chantik,

I really like the first part of your wish list. Not so much the second part. That would mean I would work more and have less time to come and visit you.More airlines, more planes, more people travelling is good for business.

My experience is that many airline staff (not just Pilots) , have a naughty side.

Pilots often go over 100 hours of flying time per month. And then you hit over-time. And over-time pays well.

We are still trying to organise that first meeting!

Fast Eddie 48
12-13-12, 22:05
I can't believe that I am going to do this, but Eddie, really you don't understand why they "will take it out" on the passengers? Then I suspect you have never spent much time working for places that had "issues" with industrial relations. The ONLY thing that management really worries about is the revenue stream. If enough passengers complain about the service, Cathay's reputation takes a hit, passengers book away from Cathay when they can so they don't have to deal with the headaches. This in return means less revenue, ergo gets managements attention.

I suspect if they go on strike, it would be an illegal action and they could dimiss the attendants, or fine their union out of existence. And the "go get another job".

The reality is this is a legal way to "encourage" management to get serious about settling the new contract.

Not fun for anyone, but that is what happens when you squeeze front line employees so hard they push back.To Skyrider.

I have been flying with Cathay for over 16 yr about 20 flight a yr from US to HK and Asia, service have been going down hill the last 5 yr and I have complain to customer service manager with no reply at all, they are growing and making alot of profit but is hard for me to change airline Cathay have the most flight and connections for me.

Fast Eddie 48

BionicMan
12-14-12, 00:17
I want all pilots to get a big pay increase and more flying hours each month.Works well for me.Popular amongst the flying crews? LOL they can't do more than appr 900 flying hrs a year, anyhow. Hope this does not affect your business.

BionicMan
12-14-12, 00:20
I can't believe that I am going to do this, but Eddie, really you don't understand why they "will take it out" on the passengers? Not fun for anyone, but that is what happens when you squeeze front line employees so hard they push back.Good point. Striking will disturb the passengers (and the airline) as they cannot travel with quite some damages. Not smiling will not infringe any rule (on principle) , they will not be unpolite or refrain from servicing or whatever. They simply don't smile. Still it will be noticed and if that becomes persistent people will either sympathize or start to move to a smiling airline.

Tiger 888
12-14-12, 00:31
Good point. Striking will disturb the passengers (and the airline) as they cannot travel with quite some damages. Not smiling will not infringe any rule (on principle) , they will not be unpolite or refrain from servicing or whatever. They simply don't smile. Still it will be noticed and if that becomnes persistent people willeither simapthize or start to move to a smiling airline.So let's hope that the non-smile doesn't freeze on their faces when they get back to normal. And they should of course temporarily suspend it when visiting Chantik.

BionicMan
12-14-12, 00:58
So let's hope that the non-smile doesn't freeze on their faces when they get back to normal. And they should of course temporarily suspend it when visiting Chantik.For whateer reason I have a feeling Chantik can put a smile on a sad face. At least she does often here, go imagine in real life.

Uncle Goober2
12-14-12, 01:52
I want all pilots to get a big pay increase and more flying hours each month.Sadly for you Chantik, this current fight is between the flight attendants and CX. The pilots are not involved (yet).

Anyways, reminds me of an old joke.

What does the wife of a CX pilot do to her cu*t an hour before she has sex?

She drops him off at the airport.

Cheers

Chantik
12-14-12, 05:45
Popular amongst the flying crews? LOL they can't do more than appr 900 flying hrs a year, anyhow. Hope this does not affect your business.Pilots want to hit the more than 100 hrs per month because the overtime is Big. Very Big.

For example a pilot flying Canada to HK. Gets three trops per month.

But once they hit 900 hours for the year. They must stop.

It's not just pilots that are naughty. Flight crew do well.

Lewis And Clark
12-14-12, 17:15
Cathay have been delivering a 'no smile and no service, service, for years already.

Its hard to have any sympathy for those ice queens. Go Singapore airlines for funtimes.

Chantik
12-14-12, 18:36
The reports are saying that Escape won't allow ladies to enter after 1. Am.

And if ladies leave with a client, they can't come back that night.

I will check out the 1. Am rule next week.

Yhddude13
12-14-12, 23:14

Fast Eddie 48I fly unites when I fly, I'm used to no smiling flight attendants. Cathays will adjust.

Atzen
12-15-12, 09:52
All these talk about Cathay pacific brings me to my flight next weekend via Cathay pacific from LA to Hong Kong. Any suggestions? Its finally the holidays! Finally, I can have a break.

Is there any asian girls or white girls available? Any advice is very much appreciated, thanks.

FreebieFan
12-15-12, 12:05
I suspect if they go on strike, it would be an illegal action and they could dimiss the attendants, or fine their union out of existence.This is nothing new. Old HK hands will recall this happens annually in the run up to Chinese New year. Remember 1995 when they were camped outside Fat Pangs house? The union isn't just one union, its a Cabin Crew, a Pilots and then a Ground staff union.

They can't be dismissed for taking strike action and Cathay knows it, HK has reasonbly good employee protection these days.

Pilots who went on strike in 2003 and were dismissed were awarded how much recently after Court of Appeals ruled in their favour?

Chantik
12-15-12, 12:22
Lockhart Road was full of Santa's in the late afternoon. Think they were partying at Coyote.

Got very noisy, road blocked by Santa's, Police called and most of them moved on.

Sky Ryder
12-15-12, 13:32
The reports are saying that Escape won't allow ladies to enter after 1. Am.

And if ladies leave with a client, they can't come back that night.

I will check out the 1. Am rule next week.I wonder if this is Escape's plan to slow down the "runners"? If so, mighty nice of them to help out. I suspect the ladies will just go to another bar to find the second customer.

JackTheLad2
12-15-12, 16:05
All these talk about Cathay pacific brings me to my flight next weekend via Cathay pacific from LA to Hong Kong. Any suggestions? Its finally the holidays! Finally, I can have a break.

Is there any asian girls or white girls available? Any advice is very much appreciated, thanks.This is your 7th "report". I have had a look at your "reports". It is your 7th question. No factual reports on experiences provided at all.

Most of the regular punters on this forum are quite willing to help out with information to newcomers or newbies, but generally only if they have made some sort of effort themselves. I'm afraid and doubt whether they will in your case.

RTTF! It's all there!

BionicMan
12-15-12, 17:21
Is there any asian girls or white girls available? Any advice is very much appreciated, thanks.I mean, you go to Hong Kong, a formerly indipendent state and now part of CHINA and you ask whether there are any Asian girls? WTF? Do you go to Nairobi and ask where to find black girls?

Chantik
12-15-12, 19:33
I wonder if this is Escape's plan to slow down the "runners"? If so, mighty nice of them to help out. I suspect the ladies will just go to another bar to find the second customer.I wouldn't go to Escape if I was a guy. Can pay 2K and the lady runs out after one pop. I suppose it can be tough to discuss service in a noisy bar.

It's all to do with a tightening of prostitution.

The theory is that regular girls don't go to bars alone (no guy) after 1am, and then if a lady goes out with a guy, and returns after one or two hours, she must be working.

I want to try to enter Escape one day next week after 1am. See if I am lucky.

Zuzon X
12-15-12, 23:08
Just read in the SCMP that the liquor licence for Nep II will not be renewed by the Liquor Licensing Board because:

Quote.

The real reason for its closure is understood to be much less controversial, with an industry source revealing that its liquor licence was turned down because of overcrowding.

"The Buildings Department and Fire Services Department would have put a capacity limit on it for its bar licence, as it is in the basement and not on a ground floor. Anything that is upstairs or in a basement has a capacity limit put on it, for safety reasons, and this is what happened here," the source revealed."They consistently flouted this capacity limit over the years, and the Liquor Licensing Board was left with no other option but to close it."

Unquote.

Wonder where the "Nep IV" will pop up

Zuzon X
12-15-12, 23:11
I mean, you go to Hong Kong, a formerly indipendent state and now part of CHINA and you ask whether there are any Asian girls? WTF? Do you go to Nairobi and ask where to find black girls?I don't know where you have your information from but my history book tells me that HK was a British colony before being handed back to China in 1997.

Chantik
12-16-12, 06:22
Just read in the SCMP that the liquor licence for Nep II will not be renewed by the Liquor Licensing Board because:

Quote.

The real reason for its closure is understood to be much less controversial, with an industry source revealing that its liquor licence was turned down because of overcrowding.

"The Buildings Department and Fire Services Department would have put a capacity limit on it for its bar licence, as it is in the basement and not on a ground floor. Anything that is upstairs or in a basement has a capacity limit put on it, for safety reasons, and this is what happened here," the source revealed."They consistently flouted this capacity limit over the years, and the Liquor Licensing Board was left with no other option but to close it."

Unquote.

Wonder where the "Nep IV" will pop upIf this true there is limited life for bars in Wanchai.

Makati on first floor.

Forest on first floor.

Insiders on first floor.

Boracay Basement.

Nep3 Basement.

One could argue that Escape is in the basement.

And Nep 2 was hardly at capacity in the last 2 years, except for Sunday afternoons and Rugby 7's.

Tiger 888
12-16-12, 06:49
...And Nep 2 was hardly at capacity in the last 2 years, except for Sunday afternoons and Rugby 7's.Maybe the guys didn't pay their tea money on time.

Concaclo
12-16-12, 15:18
I did not have enough time to "explore" HongKong; I did look up some reports here and in the 141 forum. Thanks to all the seniors for your guidance.

I have tried to connect up with Cantik; she was very kind in her answers but because I did not get to them with enough heads-up time to follow suite.

I picked up some recommendations from 141:

- I called 2 hotel walkins .1 private (I think). Forgot her name. Did not answer; and 1 booker LV who gave me the name of a hotel to go to but because of his accent and my difficulty in hearing on my cell in a bus I could not understand; I texted him to ask him to text me back the name of the hotel but he did not reply;

- I also called and got an appointment with a walkup at James S. Lee Mansion with Lily who has received some raving testimonials on 141 forum. I got there 15 minutes ahead of time; called. No answer; she called me back 5 min later; no place; come back in 1 hour. I wnet to her room; there was a sign "get an appointment"; I knocked; no answer; walked away; the door opened and aving understood back shut before I could see who was there. I walked knocked on 1 of the neighbour "welcome" door; was greeted by a cute smile; grabbed in; and okayed with for everything. I later found out that she just said yes without (may be) having understood what I asked for. Well in summary: very very low standard; not very clean; good friendy attitude, lots of smiles. 30ish. 5'-4".34c, nice body, so-so faces; good security with security man at the entrance of the building, camera everywhere; and lots of traffic; as soon as we are in she undressed; had me undress and in to the shower. A tiny toilet cubicle with good soapy wash and rub; drying outside; then on to the bed; so-so back massage; flip; nipple lick, BBBJ, condom on, cowgirl, HJ, BBBJ, done; back to shower; dress; pay; out. 400 HK$ 1 full-hour;

Disappointing; because of my lack of time and preparation. I will certainly catch up on a future trip.

Macau was for me a much better experience.

Chantik
12-16-12, 18:12
Did some checking around, in-between a visit to the airport, and confirm the info about Escape is 100% correct.

Imagine there will be some flexibility.

BionicMan
12-16-12, 22:34
I don't know where you have your information from but my history book tells me that HK was a British colony before being handed back to China in 1997.You are correct, I was wrong on this.

Chantik
12-17-12, 13:52
Got my invite to the nm Christmas and new year party.

Christmas eve party, boxing day evening and new years eve.

Yhddude13
12-18-12, 02:32
Got my invite to the nm Christmas and new year party.

Christmas eve party, boxing day evening and new years eve.Does that mean that nm is by invite only on Christmas Eve and the next night?

Chantik
12-18-12, 05:29
Does that mean that nm is by invite only on Christmas Eve and the next night?I believe this is what happened at the NM Birthday party.

Are you will have guys / girls who go their once or twice a year. Lining up for free drinks.

It's a good move to reward regular customers.

Sapao5
12-18-12, 07:22
I believe this is what happened at the NM Birthday party.

Are you will have guys / girls who go their once or twice a year. Lining up for free drinks.

It's a good move to reward regular customers.What about New Years Day (Jan. 1). Will an invitation be necessary for that day?

WTF0506
12-18-12, 09:01
Heading to Hong Kong first of the year and looking for something unusual. No idea if it can be found. My girlfriend wants to try a body slide massage. Any idea where it can be found? If not then a girl for a massage of the girlfriend with a happy ending? We are staying in Mongkok. Gentlemen. HELP! LOL

JackTheLad2
12-18-12, 14:57
Heading to Hong Kong first of the year and looking for something unusual. My girlfriend wants to try a body slide massage. Any idea where it can be found?I'm sure that there are plenty guys around who would be happy to oblige at no cost! LOL

BionicMan
12-18-12, 16:00
Heading to Hong Kong first of the year and looking for something unusual. No idea if it can be found. My girlfriend wants to try a body slide massage. Any idea where it can be found? If not then a girl for a massage of the girlfriend with a happy ending? We are staying in Mongkok. Gentlemen. HELP! LOLMayeb somebody around in this very thread can help. Is your GF bi-oriented?

JerseyShoreSun
12-18-12, 18:31
Mayeb somebody around in this very thread can help. Is your GF bi-oriented?If this was posed in the Bangkok forum the answer would be yes.

BionicMan
12-18-12, 19:24
If this was posed in the Bangkok forum the answer would be yes.Ys to what? To the question if his (WTF0506') GF is bi-sex?

How do you know that? If "yes" to Bangkok, I agree, but it does not mean HKG can be any different and as we are in the HKG forum. He can't bother to where else in the world there is a girlie MP.

Chantik
12-18-12, 19:34
What about New Years Day (Jan. 1). Will an invitation be necessary for that day?Mate.

You don't get it.

Makati has a once a year birthday celebrations which is on the house . As a reward to loyal customers. They don't want freeloaders who never go to the bar to get free drinks. That's why they have invitations.

The Christmas EVE night, Boxing Day night and New Years Eve are popular nights. That's why they give out invitations. You can't fit everyone into the bar.

New Years Day will be a normal day.

Chantik
12-18-12, 19:35
Mayeb somebody around in this very thread can help. Is your GF bi-oriented?Yes.

I have been known to do couple's massages.

WTF0506
12-19-12, 02:44
Yes.

I have been known to do couple's massages.Gee a site filled with horny pervs! Wait that is me as well!

No she has never tried it and is just looking for an erotic massage. Been to a couple regular masages and she is so turned on afterwards and wanted it to go further.

So help a bro out. Any ideas?

Original post is below. Looking for a soapy massage or outcall for girlfriend to receive massage from another girl.

Simple Me
12-19-12, 12:48
Dear Members, I have been in HK for a couple of years but haven't ventured into the scene here. Starting to do so now.

If anyone has any general questions about HK, happy to help or even show around the areas on the HK-island side!

Please, a question to the experienced members here: any good recommendations for low-cost, not too shabby, decent looking, discreet "short-term" hotel for 2-4 hours in Wanchai or Central or Sheung Wan or any neighboring areas? Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks!

Chantik
12-19-12, 13:03
Gee a site filled with horny pervs! Wait that is me as well!

No she has never tried it and is just looking for an erotic massage. Been to a couple regular masages and she is so turned on afterwards and wanted it to go further.

So help a bro out. Any ideas?

Original post is below. Looking for a soapy massage or outcall for girlfriend to receive massage from another girl.Don't think I can do any more.

Mahal
12-19-12, 23:23
Just want to say I like Chantik's reports and how refreshing it is to have a lady's viewpoint in these forums.

As for me, I still miss Fenwick, I miss Neptune II, I miss the old "Bridge" bar, HK just looks more serious every time.

I am sure it is mentioned somewhere but I saw that Traffik closed and maybe also the bar that was a couple floors below. It does not leave that many options, Neptune III is so so, at New Makati I always see the same girls pretending that because we had a good time once I should always come back to them, Escape is nice but so many pros there (I mean by that girls whose main source of revenues is Escape) , Insiders was dead. 4 girls. 2 customers. These days I stick with the sweet Indonesian maids at Amazonia, I love the lady singing there too.

Charly Foxtrot
12-20-12, 00:45
Any good recommendations for low-cost, not too shabby, decent looking, discreet "short-term" hotel for 2-4 hours in Wanchai or Central or Sheung Wan or any neighboring areas? Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks![/QUOTE]For the past 8 years, every one of my DH contalos has taken me to the Hotel Beverly on Lockhart Road in Wanchai. It is not too shabby at all, and actually fits the "mood" of a "no-tell motel" concept quite well. Videos on the TV, decent bed and linens and a large bath. I sort of feel like a Gigilo being taken there by so many different girls over the years. I believe the hotel staff recognizes me, but we all know that they have seen it all before.

If this venue is not up to your expectations, just ask your "bride for the night" or even ask a younger Taxi driver. They know everything.

Stargm
12-20-12, 00:54
Mingle or Eden (same place) on Wellington St, Central Can have 2, 3.4 hours or overnight. Always clean, the girls like it. Different types of rooms available including jacuzzi room. Easy to get to via taxi or short walk from Central MTR. Very decent.

Dear Members, I have been in HK for a couple of years but haven't ventured into the scene here. Starting to do so now.

If anyone has any general questions about HK, happy to help or even show around the areas on the HK-island side!

Please, a question to the experienced members here: any good recommendations for low-cost, not too shabby, decent looking, discreet "short-term" hotel for 2-4 hours in Wanchai or Central or Sheung Wan or any neighboring areas? Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks!

Yhddude13
12-20-12, 01:41
Just want to say I like Chantik's reports and how refreshing it is to have a lady's viewpoint in these forums.

As for me, I still miss Fenwick, I miss Neptune II, I miss the old "Bridge" bar, HK just looks more serious every time.

I am sure it is mentioned somewhere but I saw that Traffik closed and maybe also the bar that was a couple floors below. It does not leave that many options, Neptune III is so so, at New Makati I always see the same girls pretending that because we had a good time once I should always come back to them, Escape is nice but so many pros there (I mean by that girls whose main source of revenues is Escape) , Insiders was dead. 4 girls. 2 customers. These days I stick with the sweet Indonesian maids at Amazonia, I love the lady singing there too.I agree with your summary. The places to go are shrinking by the trip and Amazonia is small and tight. I am still awaiting to learn were the Neptune II crowd has moved to.

Chantik
12-20-12, 14:18
I agree with your summary. The places to go are shrinking by the trip and Amazonia is small and tight. I am still awaiting to learn were the Neptune II crowd has moved to.Where are the ladies going with the closure of Neptune 2.

Night time.

Number are going to Amazonia, a few to Escape and Neptune 3 and more going to Makati. Seem to be more Filipina's going to Makati.

Helper crew. Sat / Sun afternoon.

Most of the Filipina's are going to Escape and Insiders. Crowd is Ok but not many guys. Makati is more crowded on Sunday, Neptune 3 a bit busier, and Forest still busy.

And this is not including Players / Bar 109 which seem to open till 5pm on a Sunday.

And of course many ladies like to stay in OCH and QV.

Royalpardesi2001
12-20-12, 20:52
http://thelist.com.hk/tag/love%20hotels.

Any good recommendations for low-cost, not too shabby, decent looking, discreet "short-term" hotel for 2-4 hours in Wanchai or Central or Sheung Wan or any neighboring areas? Appreciate your kind help.

Thanks!For the past 8 years, every one of my DH contalos has taken me to the Hotel Beverly on Lockhart Road in Wanchai. It is not too shabby at all, and actually fits the "mood" of a "no-tell motel" concept quite well. Videos on the TV, decent bed and linens and a large bath. I sort of feel like a Gigilo being taken there by so many different girls over the years. I believe the hotel staff recognizes me, but we all know that they have seen it all before.

If this venue is not up to your expectations, just ask your "bride for the night" or even ask a younger Taxi driver. They know everything.[/QUOTE]

Atzen
12-20-12, 23:59
What is the environment for Escape? How much for the drinks? How much for the girls?

I will definitely give a report after my trip to Hong kong which is tomorrow and after to Sanya, China. If anybody have any questions or suggestions about night clubs ask me or put on the forum, I will definitely check it out and spend all my money to check it out.

JackTheLad2
12-21-12, 16:47
What is the environment for Escape? How much for the drinks? How much for the girls?

I will definitely give a report after my trip to Hong kong which is tomorrow and after to Sanya, China. If anybody have any questions or suggestions about night clubs ask me or put on the forum, I will definitely check it out and spend all my money to check it out.You have contributed 10 times to ISG, but only provided 1 report, when you were in North China (Shenyang) in the summer. All your other "reports" are just questions.

As it is near Christmas, I will help you by telling you all the information you are looking for is contained in the last few pages. However, life is quieter in WanChai these days, particularly in Escape. One night last week there were only 5 customers at 11.00pm. RTFF!

Chantik
12-21-12, 17:31
Jack is right. It's always quiet the last 2 weeks of the year and the first week of January.

In saying that. You may get your choice of ladies.

Atzen
12-21-12, 18:18
You have contributed 10 times to ISG, but only provided 1 report, when you were in North China (Shenyang) in the summer. All your other "reports" are just questions.

As it is near Christmas, I will help you by telling you all the information you are looking for is contained in the last few pages. However, life is quieter in WanChai these days, particularly in Escape. One night last week there were only 5 customers at 11. 00pm. RTFF!Sorry I did not contribute a lot. My experience is very limited, I am only 19.

I did look at the map, and found 411 site. But I don't understand, is escape purely a high class prostitution where you go in and pick the most beautiful girl, or its more like a club? Sorry for these questions.

Atzen
12-21-12, 18:23
This is what I found browsing through the reports last week.

Hong kong.

Velvet curtain strip clubs.

Neptune ii.

Escape- most beautiful work.

Goo. Gl / maps / gtD82.

Weekday wanchai freelancer

Lan kwai fong.

If anybody can improvise it will be great!