PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Jsxyz
02-09-13, 17:04
Think Wanchai is as busy as it will get.

Unless my eyes are wrong. Seem to be a some Mainland Chinese ladies in the bars.*fingers-crossed*

I'll be in town next weekend for a much-anticipated four day holiday. I sure hope you're right about that!

Chantik
02-09-13, 17:25
*fingers-crossed*

I'll be in town next weekend for a much-anticipated four day holiday. I sure hope you're right about that!Its probably not as busy as in the middle of last year but you should be able to find a nice lady.

Boarer
02-11-13, 20:22
Its probably not as busy as in the middle of last year but you should be able to find a nice lady.
No reports on the forum since Chantik on February 5 and the last factual report was by One Eyed Mn on February 2!

What is happening?

Are all the punters away?

Have the bars all closed?

Have all the WG's gone home?

Tell them not to worry. I arrive on March 13.Well, FWIW, took a look at Wanchai early evening on Saturday and Sunday nights. Think I got NII and NIII mixed up. NII, next to Handlebar, is closed and has a big new neon (not yet lit) signage with new name.

NM, QV, OCH good crowd Sat and Sun.

Forest dead on Sat and good crowd on Sun.

NIII good crowd Sat and Sun.

Amazonia good crowd Sat and Sun.

Insiders Closed Sat did not check Sun.

Escape dead Sat and ok crowd on Sun.

Very few ladies out on Sat so I think prices high. Good number of ladies on Sun but also LOTS of guys. Best crowd was actually Delaneys which was over flowing with rugby fans. Many FL WGs / DH staying out late while their employers away. Would have thought more Filipinas but actually found more Indo ladies, who tend to have local employers.

Anyone know what is with Kings Pillow next to NIII? Was told it was a rub and tug place but not sure and did not have to time check it out.

Chantik
02-13-13, 20:20
Dropped into Wanchai around 2. 00am to hand out the last of my red envelopes. Taxi arrived in Wanchai and the streets were full of people. Probably no surprise seeing its Ladies Wednesday. Dropped into NM and it was very busy. Many ladies, far more ladies than guys. Some of the ladies were wearing cute Chinese style dresses. Only knew one or two of the ladies. Had to be 90% Indo ladies.

Then dropped into Escape to drop off more red envelopes. Surprisingly it was fairly quiet. Mainly South American ladies with a few Vietnamese and Filipina's. There was one Indo lady in Escape. I have never seen this before. I will try to visit next week seeing that today was the end of CNY and it can be quieter than a normal Wednesday. I will say that there seems to be more people around this CNY than normal. Apparently the unofficial rules are the lady must be in the bar for one hour before she can take a guy out. Bad luck if the guy is horny. Then the ladies can't return. And I believe ladies can't take men out after 5am. There is some issue with ladies drink commissions. I believe that not all ladies can get them. Not sure why. Need to get more information.

You could probably say that Escape may not be the number 1 option for ladies in Wanchai, unless you want South American's.

JoeHK
02-15-13, 19:32
Hi guys,

This is my very first post in this forum.

I have RTFF for weeks.

I will vist HK in March for 5 days. I will arrive on a Sunday at 6 am and am very looking forward to enjoying the DH Sunday.

Now I saw, that this Sunday is the last day of the 7s. So the experience of enjoying some DH will probably fail. Or should I give it a try?

So my questin is when will the 7s trouble be over? On Monday? Or will it last the whole week.

I will definetly share my experience afterwards.

Joe

HK Punter
02-16-13, 17:28
Dropped into Wanchai around 2:00am to hand out the last of my red envelopes. Taxi arrived in Wanchai and the streets were full of people. Probably no surprise seeing its Ladies Wednesday. Dropped into NM and it was very busy. Many ladies, far more ladies than guys. Some of the ladies were wearing cute Chinese style dresses. Only knew one or two of the ladies. Had to be 90% Indo ladies.

Then dropped into Escape to drop off more red envelopes. Surprisingly it was fairly quiet. Mainly South American ladies with a few Vietnamese and Filipina's. There was one Indo lady in Escape. I have never seen this before. I will try to visit next week seeing that today was the end of CNY and it can be quieter than a normal Wednesday. I will say that there seems to be more people around this CNY than normal. Apparently the unofficial rules are the lady must be in the bar for one hour before she can take a guy out. Bad luck if the guy is horny. Then the ladies can't return. And I believe ladies can't take men out after 5am. There is some issue with ladies drink commissions. I believe that not all ladies can get them. Not sure why. Need to get more information.

You could probably say that Escape may not be the number 1 option for ladies in Wanchai, unless you want South American's.You are [Deleted by Admin]. Move on and stop trolling. XXX

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Wine Guy 247
02-16-13, 23:56
Hi guys,

This is my very first post in this forum.

I have RTFF for weeks.

I will vist HK in March for 5 days. I will arrive on a Sunday at 6 am and am very looking forward to enjoying the DH Sunday.

Now I saw, that this Sunday is the last day of the 7s. So the experience of enjoying some DH will probably fail. Or should I give it a try?

So my questin is when will the 7s trouble be over? On Monday? Or will it last the whole week.

I will definetly share my experience afterwards.

JoeIt won't be your typical Sunday but I would still give it a go. You will be showing up fresh and look comparatively good next to the guys who have been drinking for the last 48 hours. Many DH only get Sunday off so will be able to tell the difference (and haven't hooked up yet). Besides, many will be at the finals until 6:00 pm so not much competition until later. Have fun.

WG

Johnny Rocket
02-17-13, 20:43
My HK freebie, just love HK.

MmlouieNice! How'd you score this freebie?

Mmlouie
02-18-13, 05:54
Nice! How'd you score this freebie?She owns couple of apartments in Shenzhen, I rented from her few years back. She lives in CB and own a beauty salon in MK, we just hit it off and the rest is history.

Mmlouie

Johnny Rocket
02-18-13, 22:29
She owns couple of apartments in Shenzhen, I rented from her few years back. She lives in CB and own a beauty salon in MK, we just hit it off and the rest is history.

MmlouieLucky bastard. My freebies never last. They always turn into princesses.

Boarer
02-20-13, 04:40
She owns couple of apartments in Shenzhen, I rented from her few years back. She lives in CB and own a beauty salon in MK, we just hit it off and the rest is history.

Mmlouie
Lucky bastard.Ditto. Seen a lot more mixed and non mixed couples around the region whereby the Asian ladies are picking up the tab. Best kind of freebie.

Chantik
02-20-13, 15:29
Boarer is right. There are some seriously rich women in Shenzhen / Dongguan / Guangzhou / Jhuhai. They get what they want, when they want. And price is no issue.

To Johnny.

Hit dating in asia, HK Cupid, Filipina Heart websistes. Sex is very available and it can be for free.

Mmlouie
02-23-13, 18:33
Lucky bastard. My freebies never last. They always turn into princesses.Of course and it shouldn't, they could get quite possessive in time then it is time to move on.

Mmlouie

Benzedrine
02-24-13, 04:28
I visited K-Pressure twice last weekend. I ended up booking a room in the Goodrich Hotel 50m away after seeing it on street view, since I needed a place to stay anyways. Rooms were acceptable for $60 USD per night, but tiny by international standards. The room was about 20 square meters and the bed filled about 80% of the space. They weren't joking when they said "single" room either. The bed was roughly equivalent to twin size in the USA. My girl and myself barely fit together. I'd recommend staying closer to Wan Chai if possible, although taxis were about 70 HKD ($10 USD) and took 15 minutes without traffic, and of course the MTR was about 25 minutes including the walk and single transfer.

On the first visit to K-Pressure, things went standard as everyone else described. Mamasan met me and gave me the rundown, also warning me that the A team was out for Chinese New Year. I ended up sampling 2 girls. I chose the first girl, from Shanghai-early 30s with relatively large tits and milky skin. The second was a HK native, but needed some dental work, so I passed. I'd rate girl 1 5. 5-10 on the Moment scale, and girl 2 4. 8.

The prices were standard, as already talked about here. I paid with a CC, and mama ended up deducting the room fee as well from my card as well. The service consisted of BBBJ, fire and ice, air mattress soapy massage, etc. No surprises there from reading the forum. I think the girls here do aim to please.

The next day I came back and the non English speaking papasan gave me the crappily done laminated card. I should've taken a picture of it, as it was pretty funny. It was blatantly honest and to the point, basically stating that this is a working girl house and sex is what you are getting.

I selected the second girl presented to me, also early 30s and a HK native with supple breasts, a big face, and creamy skin. 5.75/10 looks. Service was the same as the day before, although this time the BJ was covered only.

I have faith from reading the FRs that there are hot chicks working here but they were just out for the holiday. Next time I'm in HK, I'll make sure I check it out.

I also visited Wanchai every night last weekend. Ended up hitting up Neptune III. Quiet, but some cuties there. Didn't stay for long. I used tagged and other sites prior to my arrival, but most of the girls were DH and had limited time to meet up, so I gave them a miss despite the overwhelming response. Had I lived in HK, I envision having a great time because easy chicks are everywhere.

Bar 109 at 1400 on Sunday was definitely a sight to behold. Drunk chicks everywhere! Mostly Indonesians, but quite a few Pinays. 6 Africans, and a white girl. You probably could pick up on the streets as well. There were chicks everywhere in high heels en route to the club.

Amazonia and Escape stood out to me as the main pickup joints for this trip. I saw two white chicks in Escape. 1 was alright looking, while the other was bleh. I also saw 3 South Americans with big tits and a phat ass, but I did not engage them. I almost snagged a classy looking Viet chick from Escape, but she wanted HKD $2500 for ST. That killed it real quick. I tried walking into New Makati on two separate days, but they wanted a 500 HKD ($64 USD) cover charge. I've been to exclusive clubs all over the world and never paid that much.

I ended up snagging a Thai chick with fake B cups from Amazonia. She had a great body, despite having 2 kids. No stretch marks, but she did have Caesarian incisions. Ended up paying 1500 HKD for LT (I know) she was sweet, but unfortunately I drew blood mid pump and could not finish. I ended up leaving 100 HKD on my bed for the maid to deal with the bloody sheets.

All in all, a decent visit. HK's charm lies in the variety of girls that you can get from different countries and ethnicities.

Tiger 888
02-24-13, 11:13
...Rooms were acceptable for $60 USD per night, but tiny by international standards. The room was about 20 square meters and the bed filled about 80% of the space...Wow, a 16 square meter bed, I yet have to come across one. Or did you mean a room size of 20 square feet. I can hardly believe that either.

... I tried walking into New Makati on two separate days, but they wanted a 500 HKD ($64 USD) cover charge. I've been to exclusive clubs all over the world and never paid that much...That is the Hk way to tell you they don't want you in.

Johnny Rocket
02-24-13, 20:47
To Johnny.

Hit dating in asia, HK Cupid, Filipina Heart websistes. Sex is very available and it can be for free.Understood. But it's hard to get replies without a picture and I absolutely will not put my picture on the internet or send it to anyone.

JackTheLad2
02-24-13, 22:11
Understood. But it's hard to get replies without a picture and I absolutely will not put my picture on the internet or send it to anyone.Totally agree. Far too dangerous by far!

No Facebook or twitter either. For the same reasons, but you can get plenty replies without a picture.

Ramn HK
02-25-13, 08:27
In the words of a wise man, a buddy of mine in Manila who hunts on DIA all the time. He surfs the net for a picture that looks similar to him and uses that as his pic in his DIA profile.

The girls also employ the same tricks. They may paste a pic of themselves from several years ago or for that matter, attach a pic of someone else.

If you can't lick them, join them.

Cheers.

Understood. But it's hard to get replies without a picture and I absolutely will not put my picture on the internet or send it to anyone.

WildHawk
02-25-13, 10:13
I ended up snagging a Thai chick with fake B cups from Amazonia.Fake B cups? B? Now we've got to worry about a silicone shortage?

BionicMan
02-25-13, 10:59
Fake B cups? B? Now we've got to worry about a silicone shortage?Cost saving, global recession. Just like big brands do not change prices but the quantity content of the packages, probably surgeries are reducing the cup size, at same old price, LOL

Dirty Tom
02-25-13, 11:15
Hello folks,

On 141 site. What is the difference between 'Outcall massage' and 'Hotel walkin'? I would think both of them mean that the girl comes to your hotel... or no?

I am not used to these terms, hence asking.

And while you are at it. Can someone give a quick tip on how to get a good & safe all-nighter?

Some of the 141 gals have mentioned 'Negotiable for overnight'. How much is typical for the overnight?

I am mostly a Thai patron, hence do not know much about HKG. So any responses are appreciated.

Regards!

Boarer
02-25-13, 15:06
Cost saving, global recession. Just like big brands do not change prices but the quantity content of the packages, probably surgeries are reducing the cup size, at same old price, LOL

Fake B cups? B? Now we've got to worry about a silicone shortage?

I ended up snagging a Thai chick with fake B cups from Amazonia. She had a great body, despite having 2 kids. No stretch marks, but she did have Caesarian incisions.Ah hum. Did you check for other incisions? Could be a katoey if so flat. LOL

Boarer
02-25-13, 15:16
Totally agree.
I absolutely will not put my picture on the internet or send it to anyone.Might I suggest this pic as your alter ego. W w w. Fabioifc. Com / 2009_FOLDER / FABIO-1994-calendar / fabio-full-bike-shot-1994-web. Jpg.

Because.

W w w. Youtube. Com / watch? V=rmx4twCK3_I.

(remove spaces and last peiod) LOL. Happy hunting.

Chantik
02-26-13, 15:56
Johnny.

The Filipina helpers and many local women are mad on dating websites. You don't need a pic on the web because you will be sending messages . And the ladies don't insist on pics. And they are happy to spend time with older men. I have a good mate in his 60's. Looks good for his age. He has so many ladies he has to hand off ladies.

With fake breasts. Some ladies aren't interested in getting CC / DD's. Some just want a big bigger or a particular shape. For example pear shaped breasts.

Card Boy
02-26-13, 23:47
Hello Chantik,

I'll be back in Hongkong end of March and will sample Wan Chai / New Makati and Bar 109 on Sunday again. Was really great last time.

I am wondering if Neptune II is re-opened again or other nice spots to hunt. Neptune III was dead most of the times when I went in during my last Hongkong trip and Escape was not as kicking as the New Makati crowd. Do you have any other recommendation for "hunting"? I never experienced bars in the LKF area.

Regarding the Asian dating siite I do not agree with you. Honestly the Hongkong girls seem to be not interested in "gambling".

Do you have a valuable source?

Boarer
02-27-13, 00:07
And they are happy to spend time with older men. I have a good mate in his 60's. Looks good for his age. He has so many ladies he has to hand off ladies.Chantik, as they say in the old joke,"Seeking rich old man with a heart condition" ala Anna Nicole Smith and Howard Marshall! LOL.

http://www.fabioifc.com/2009_FOLDER/FABIO-1994-calendar/fabio-full-bike-shot-1994-web.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I

Chantik
02-27-13, 17:21
Wow!

The guy who spent a week in every bar in wanchai and got freebies. Asking me for advice.

I think Card Boy's PM box will be overflowing with guys wanting to be his wingman!

Gaijin Gigolo
02-27-13, 17:41
Hello Chantik,

I'll be back in Hongkong end of March and will sample Wan Chai / New Makati and Bar 109 on Sunday again. Was really great last time.

I am wondering if Neptune II is re-opened again or other nice spots to hunt. Neptune III was dead most of the times when I went in during my last Hongkong trip and Escape was not as kicking as the New Makati crowd. Do you have any other recommendation for "hunting"? I never experienced bars in the LKF area.

Regarding the Asian dating siite I do not agree with you. Honestly the Hongkong girls seem to be not interested in "gambling".

Do you have a valuable source?Neptune II will not be re-opening, although no doubt something will fill the space eventually. I'd suggest J Forest (just above Joe Bananas) and Insiders, which is down Jaffee Road in the direction of Central. Sundays will see both those places full of mostly Fiiipino maids for your enjoyment, but not until after 3pm or so. Until that time, stick with Bar 109 and Players, just a few doors down.

Card Boy
02-27-13, 20:52
Wow!

The guy who spent a week in every bar in wanchai and got freebies. Asking me for advice.

I think Card Boy's PM box will be overflowing with guys wanting to be his wingman!Hopefully it will be as good as last time. I'll drop into Hongkong on March 22nd latest.

Johnny Rocket
02-27-13, 20:53
In the words of a wise man, a buddy of mine in Manila who hunts on DIA all the time. He surfs the net for a picture that looks similar to him and uses that as his pic in his DIA profile.

The girls also employ the same tricks. They may paste a pic of themselves from several years ago or for that matter, attach a pic of someone else.

If you can't lick them, join them.

Cheers.Now that's a good idea.

If you can't lick them, join them, then lick them later.

Johnny Rocket
02-27-13, 20:54
Hello Chantik,

Do you have a valuable source?HK girls are interested in gambling, in fact they are more interested in gambling than fucking.

Nick Depalma
02-28-13, 21:12
Will have one or two nights in hk. Planning on mongering in the wan chai area, and thus was looking for hotels in the area. Are there any mid level places, comfortable for us party of four. Ex. 2 bedroom suites? . Any experience with the mini hotel in the causeway bay. They have a family room, looks modern. Thanks bros

Pcpc1688
03-01-13, 06:18
Went to see a 141 girl off Granville in TST. Name is Jojo or whatever, got there about 5am today LOL and went in. She was wearing a mini skirt and nice legs so I started to rub them alittle. Still massaging while I started in on the vaginal area. It kinda got moist and she asked if I wanted it all. LOL I said sure lets do it. On with the rubber to Mish, sideways mish, doggie and afte 20 mins of just plain fucking her hard, came in the rubber which is rare for me. Rinse in the tub and more massagi.

Well Junior was getting hard again so I asked to hit the pussy up some more and was happily agreed too by Jojo. More pounding every which way but loose, she claimed to have cum about 8 times during the festivities. Hahah anyhow, HJ to finish as I was fingering the very moist clitoral region during the HJ

Finished up about 7am, we showered and then I suggested Dim Sum near by, yes we built up a little appetite ehhhh. Donation was 500hkd and hopefully more pussy and dinner later this weekend as she said she never came so many times in her last 2 yrs here in HK.

Perhaps we should get back to reporting mongering adventures instead of which girls are in Wanchai which there are always gals in Wanchai. Just my 2cents.

PC out

Pcpc1688
03-01-13, 06:28
I visited K-Pressure twice last weekend. I ended up booking a room in the Goodrich Hotel 50m away after seeing it on street view, since I needed a place to stay anyways. Rooms were acceptable for $60 USD per night, but tiny by international standards. The room was about 20 square meters and the bed filled about 80% of the space. They weren't joking when they said "single" room either. The bed was roughly equivalent to twin size in the USA. My girl and myself barely fit together. I'd recommend staying closer to Wan Chai if possible, although taxis were about 70 HKD ($10 USD) and took 15 minutes without traffic, and of course the MTR was about 25 minutes including the walk and single transfer.

On the first visit to K-Pressure, things went standard as everyone else described. Mamasan met me and gave me the rundown, also warning me that the A team was out for Chinese New Year. I ended up sampling 2 girls. I chose the first girl, from Shanghai-early 30s with relatively large tits and milky skin. The second was a HK native, but needed some dental work, so I passed. I'd rate girl 1 5. 5-10 on the Moment scale, and girl 2 4. 8.

The prices were standard, as already talked about here. I paid with a CC, and mama ended up deducting the room fee as well from my card as well. The service consisted of BBBJ, fire and ice, air mattress soapy massage, etc. No surprises there from reading the forum. I think the girls here do aim to please.

The next day I came back and the non English speaking papasan gave me the crappily done laminated card. I should've taken a picture of it, as it was pretty funny. It was blatantly honest and to the point, basically stating that this is a working girl house and sex is what you are getting.

I selected the second girl presented to me, also early 30s and a HK native with supple breasts, a big face, and creamy skin. 5.75/10 looks. Service was the same as the day before, although this time the BJ was covered only.

I have faith from reading the FRs that there are hot chicks working here but they were just out for the holiday. Next time I'm in HK, I'll make sure I check it out.

I also visited Wanchai every night last weekend. Ended up hitting up Neptune III. Quiet, but some cuties there. Didn't stay for long. I used tagged and other sites prior to my arrival, but most of the girls were DH and had limited time to meet up, so I gave them a miss despite the overwhelming response. Had I lived in HK, I envision having a great time because easy chicks are everywhere.

Bar 109 at 1400 on Sunday was definitely a sight to behold. Drunk chicks everywhere! Mostly Indonesians, but quite a few Pinays. 6 Africans, and a white girl. You probably could pick up on the streets as well. There were chicks everywhere in high heels en route to the club.

Amazonia and Escape stood out to me as the main pickup joints for this trip. I saw two white chicks in Escape. 1 was alright looking, while the other was bleh. I also saw 3 South Americans with big tits and a phat ass, but I did not engage them. I almost snagged a classy looking Viet chick from Escape, but she wanted HKD $2500 for ST. That killed it real quick. I tried walking into New Makati on two separate days, but they wanted a 500 HKD ($64 USD) cover charge. I've been to exclusive clubs all over the world and never paid that much.

I ended up snagging a Thai chick with fake B cups from Amazonia. She had a great body, despite having 2 kids. No stretch marks, but she did have Caesarian incisions. Ended up paying 1500 HKD for LT (I know) she was sweet, but unfortunately I drew blood mid pump and could not finish. I ended up leaving 100 HKD on my bed for the maid to deal with the bloody sheets.

All in all, a decent visit. HK's charm lies in the variety of girls that you can get from different countries and ethnicities.Hey Benz,

Thanks for a nice report here in the HK thread. This is a good thing.

PC out

Snoop9999
03-01-13, 13:06
Tried the Daily Spa in Granville Road yesterday after a hard day at work. No choice of girl but one sent was a 7. 5 on the scale. Nice attitude but little english. Rinse, Warm massage with the Nuru gel, a full body rub down, tried really hard to please. Johnny was hard enough so tried a few positions. Did not allow a BBBJ or fingering her pot though. Deed done, rinse and hug and out I went.

Donation. 2000$

WIR. Naah, next up is a 141 girl.

Mamasan promised me a more awesome girl if I repeated.

Chantik
03-01-13, 16:07
Seems like the Navy is in town.

Probably a small ship.

Boarer
03-01-13, 16:36
got there about 5am today LOL and went in.LOL. Getting too old to be up that early! Years ago, used to meet my Indo squeeze around 9A to increase the chances I would be the first one to shag her on her day off!

Seems like the Navy is in town.Are you hiding now? Do you know the petite Indo in black with high heels at Amazonia about mid evening? Not many girls around but the cold beer is great for a warm evening!

Pcpc1688
03-01-13, 17:45
LOL. Getting too old to be up that early! Years ago, used to meet my Indo squeeze around 9A to increase the chances I would be the first one to shag her on her day off!

Are you hiding now? Do you know the petite Indo in black with high heels at Amazonia about mid evening? Not many girls around but the cold beer is great for a warm evening!Called jet lag. LOL.

Maybe she is with the troops hiding in the aft section.

PC out

Chantik
03-01-13, 19:34
LOL. Getting too old to be up that early! Years ago, used to meet my Indo squeeze around 9A to increase the chances I would be the first one to shag her on her day off!

Are you hiding now? Do you know the petite Indo in black with high heels at Amazonia about mid evening? Not many girls around but the cold beer is great for a warm evening!Petite Indo in black with high heels. Please narrow it down. Many fit that description. A few of the Indo's are going to Joe Bananas. Escape is out of afvour.

I guess that many of the ladies were busy with the Navy.

Boarer
03-02-13, 05:29
Petite Indo in black with high heels. Please narrow it down. Many fit that description. A few of the Indo's are going to Joe Bananas. Escape is out of afvour.

I guess that many of the ladies were busy with the Navy.Apologies. It was the alcohol talking last night. Few Indo girls around Amazonia and only one hanging outside trying to snag a guy. Guess most of the girls kicked their heels off and put their legs up early! LOL.

Uncle Goober2
03-02-13, 10:31
Seems like the Navy is in town.

Probably a small ship.Yah, just the Blue Ridge.

Maybe 900 to a bit over a thousand guys.

Snoop9999
03-02-13, 14:09
As promised, back with my FR about my 141 adventure.

Trolled through the huge DB narrowing choices down to a couple of Girls in the TST area. Tried the number for Nico and Papasan called me back within a couple of minutes saying she was available at the appointed time. Reached the hotel. Quite upmarket and went up to the room. Surprise surprise. I find 2 chicas in there and none of them answer to the name Nico.

One of them was a 6 maybe and the other was definitely a 8, picked the 8 of course. 22 yo, mandarin speaking girl with bare minimum english skills, who wants to have a philosophical conversation anyway.

Had the best BBBJ till date. Period. Super technique and super hot, moved into a couple of positions and boy did she give johnny a ride. Lovely breasts, made to be sucked on, I decided to give her some serious pleasure till she came. Fingered her hot and hard and could make out the moans were not the made up ones. Finished with a bit of DFK and a shower.

Damages. 800, Tip 200 (I had to, she blew me with the BBBJ)

WIR. The pond is big and waiting to be explored. .

Signing out from HK till next time. Time for some nice dinner and a view.

BTW saw a group of 4 Indian chicks in LKF yesterday, amazing body on each one of them, waiting to be taken back and eaten up. Would have tried hitting them had I not been a lone wolf here. Next time maybe.

The US navy is indeed in town.

Pcpc1688
03-02-13, 14:09
Went to Wing Lok St to see a gal last time in HK, AR, BBBJCIM, no fuckie today as I was running late. Nice big tits and lips LOL.

Fun had by all for 220hkd. Over paying is over rated haha.

PC out

Maddog40
03-02-13, 14:16
Petite Indo in black with high heels. Please narrow it down. Many fit that description. A few of the Indo's are going to Joe Bananas. Escape is out of afvour.

I guess that many of the ladies were busy with the Navy.Chantik, I'm assuming the Navy guys don't read the forum as much and don't know the locations to monger as well. Do they just walk the street looking and get pulled in by the curtain bars because they are aggressive or do they have some friends that show them the way? It would be interesting to hear of their M. O.

MD40

BionicMan
03-02-13, 14:32
Chantik, I'm assuming the Navy guys don't read the forum as much and don't know the locations to monger as well. Do they just walk the street looking and get pulled in by the curtain bars because they are aggressive or do they have some friends that show them the way? It would be interesting to hear of their M. O.

MD40Maybe word of mouth (no pun intended) through the hierarchy? Don't underestimate the old guys teach the young guys.

It is known sailors have a wife in every seaport.

Chantik
03-03-13, 09:52
Chantik, I'm assuming the Navy guys don't read the forum as much and don't know the locations to monger as well. Do they just walk the street looking and get pulled in by the curtain bars because they are aggressive or do they have some friends that show them the way? It would be interesting to hear of their M. O.

MD40Navy guys are simple when they travel. Like to have a few beers, hang out with ladies and usually pay 1000.

I guess some go into the curtain bars because there is no entry fee. Though they end up paying more money.

And the ladies send out SMS's to their girl friends when the NAVY is in town.

Ddyer
03-03-13, 17:25
Not many non-GF hotels in HK. Mind telling us the name? Was it the Prudential by any chance?It was the Panorama.Does this mean the Prudential is GF? Thanks.

JackTheLad2
03-03-13, 19:40
Does this mean the Prudential is GF? Thanks.It was as green as the green green grass of home the last time I stayed there.

Chantik
03-03-13, 19:50
Dropped into NM late evening after a busy weekend. Wow! The bar was very busy. Music was pumping, girls were dancing and guys were watching. Probably an even amount of guys and girls. It was interesting to see a couple of 'Escape ladies' at NM. Maybe they thought the Navy was still in town.

I hear that the Navy will be back in the last week of March. Last time I got this info I was one month too early.Bars will be happy. Rugby Seven's one week and the Navy the next week. And that's not forgetting that Jack will be in HK next week.

Boarer
03-04-13, 06:57
Dropped into NM late evening after a busy weekend. Wow! The bar was very busy. Music was pumping, girls were dancing and guys were watching. Probably an even amount of guys and girls. It was interesting to see a couple of 'Escape ladies' at NM. Maybe they thought the Navy was still in town.

I hear that the Navy will be back in the last week of March. Last time I got this info I was one month too early. Bars will be happy. Rugby Seven's one week and the Navy the next week. And that's not forgetting that Jack will be in HK next week.How time changes things. There was a hand written sign outside NM saying "Navy is welcome" as opposed to the opposite outside many bars years ago.

This was a small ship and also there were not as many girls that flew in for the occasion (always wonder who actually puts the word out to the ladies that a port of call is approved!). Prefer girls outnumbering the guys by a healthy margin (like in the old days) but it has not been the case recently. Either more guys going out or less girls going out. Actually found NM consistently busy but too many guys. Lots of guys hanging around at QV, OCH, NIII. Forest, Amazonia. Wait! I am one of those guys! LOL

JackTheLad2
03-04-13, 10:51
And that's not forgetting that Jack will be in HK next week.LOL! LOL! Yes, and I have been getting fit. Going to bed early. Watching the alcohol intake. Trying to loose a few pounds (not doing very well, to be honest) Checking the exchange rate. (Its poor just now). Started packing already in anticipation. Trying to get up to date with work. Failing at that as well. Roll on a week on Wednesday! Looking forward to meeting old faces and meeting new ones I hope.

Kbkbal
03-04-13, 11:18
back in hk in feb, two visits to k-pressure and one cl encounter.

first visit to kp and tried out a new girl. small, but nicely formed, good boob-job for a change, very nice skin. all the usual services. nothing special to report, a par for the course encounter that was not bad nor exceptional.

second visit to kp to find my old favourite working, so picked her for what must be around my 20th time with her. superb encounter as always.

the cl encounter was a doozy. i had placed an ad asking for someone to provide off-the-beaten-track services such as [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117), toe-sucking etc. had a positive response from a 30-something pinoy working in hk in a "civilian" job in a catering firm. clearly an amateur based on the naive tone of her e-mail and the fee she agreed to. made me wonder whether she knew what she was agreeing to, so i checked that she had actually understood what i was looking for. turns out she had no idea what a rep002 was, nor what rimming was and she was flabbergasted when i explained! nevertheless, she was still game to meet on the basis that she wanted to try new things and upon my undertaking to be ultra gentle with her. we agreed that the rep002 and anal was on but she couldn't bring herself to agree to rimming or toe-sucking, which i accepted.

when she turned up, it was even more apparent that she was a complete amateur. nice figure but not the prettiest face. she was very nervous and needed a couple of voddies and a long chat to calm down and relax. after that, it was game-on and plenty of fun was had by all!

i had been drinking water steadily for a couple of hours and was at bursting point by the time we started. had her kneel in the shower stall and away we went. for a first-timer, she took it all pretty gamely, especially given went for quite a while, with all that water in my system. she was fine with face as well as body, and said afterwards that it hadn't been anywhere near as dreadful as she had imagined it would be. this was my second time giving a gs and, i have to say, i do get quite a kinky kick out of it.

after she showered, she joined me in the bedroom and gave me a pretty good gfe. not the best kisser, but gave a very skilled bbbj. was sopping wet when i went down on her and she didn't last long before coming hard. took me inside her bb as well, which made it all the better as she was warm, tight and very wet. while i know it's not the cleverest thing to do, i felt it was a safe bet as she was clearly no professional and i trust my gut instinct on these things (hopefully it'll never let me down, fingers crossed). i'm pretty long and it wasn't easy for her to take me fully inside but i eased her into it and she went nuts, which certainly made me feel good.

anal never happened, alas. she did try, but despite using a ton of lube and her fingering herself in preparation, there was no way i was getting inside that tiny little orifice. oh well, at least she let me take photos and video of the whole encounter to make up for it and there was no clock-watching in the slightest. finished with an explosion all over her face and mouth, and her swallowing some of it too.

all in all, a very nice little punt indeed.

Chantik
03-04-13, 19:15
Guys. Forgot to add that Sunday night in NM, I was standing next to a lady from Myanmar. She had an unusual look. But first lady I have seen from Myanmar.

She was chatting to a guy and quoted 1000 for S / T.

I assume that she will do well in her trip to HK, as she is different.

Renovatio9
03-05-13, 00:32
Hi Guys,

I have seen a lot of agency's in HK providing asian and western babes. Are they in Good? They show a lot of models. Around. Are they real or just pics from internet?

Any one has tried?

Sky Ryder
03-05-13, 08:16
I made it to HK for the first time in ages last week, and it turned out to be a throughly strange, but wonderful evening!

First met up with a fellow ISG poster that I met 5 years ago when I first came to China. We have had more than a few enjoyable evenings over the years "winging" for each other. It was nice to catch up. I keep up with what is going on in HK but this is the first time I have been back since Neptune shut down, and have to admit that sitting in Joe B's and not seeing the sign flashing down the street seemed very strange indeed.

Took a tour thru Escape and saw exactly 6 ladies in the bar, albeit was early. While in Joe B's, was quite intrigued by a very attractive member of an Indo twosome. Tried a bit of polite conversation so as to ascertain her level of interest, right up to the point her phone rang. Not sure who it was, but it was obvious after that call that she was hoping for a much more attractive catch than I. If her skills were as impressive as her looks I wish him well.

Then the really strange part of the night started to unfold. We went to NMIII, now I haven't been there since the Galaxy closed, or maybe before then, and we walked into the bar and. (let me stop the story and ask a philosophical question. If you meet a working lady in one city, and then don't see her for a few almost a year, then walk into a bar in a different city, one you never go into when you visit. Is it a sign.) I see a very cute Viet gal that I met almost three years ago in Shanghai. We have spent a LOT of time together over the past three years, but lost contact a bit when my work no longer takes me to Shanghai. Anyway, my eyes widened, her jaw dropped, and I noticed she was talking to a customer, so I nodded hello and kept walking. She excused herself and walked over with a big hug and nice kiss to say hello. I asked if she had a customer and she said he only bought her a drink. I expressed my interest in spending the evening in her company should he not choose to take her home, and said I would wait a while to see what happened. After about 15 mins she gets up from his table and comes to sit beside me. I am very surprised to see her to say the least, but very happy as well. I asked the waitress to buy the other gentleman a drink because I felt that it was only fair, since I suspect I had "wasted" the one he purchased the lady.

Long story, the short ending is that ten minutes later we are making the short walk to the Empire and spent the rest of the early morning making love like two long lost lovers. It was a strange night, but I enjoyed the way it ended.

I will say that the complexion of Wan Chai has changed a LOT in the last 4-5 years, but I didn't notice so much until this trip.

Sky Ryder
03-05-13, 08:20
Guys. Forgot to add that Sunday night in NM, I was standing next to a lady from Myanmar. She had an unusual look. But first lady I have seen from Myanmar.

She was chatting to a guy and quoted 1000 for S / T.

I assume that she will do well in her trip to HK, as she is different.I met a lady from Myanmar about 3 years ago or so. She was working in Fenwick / Escape at the time. I agree about the difference, but enjoyed her company. I guess it is the proof of the "spices / life" quotation.

FreebieFan
03-05-13, 10:49
. I asked the waitress to buy the other gentleman a drink because I felt that it was only fair, since I suspect I had "wasted" the one he purchased the lady.

Long story, the short ending is that ten minutes later we are making the short walk to the Empire and spent the rest of the early morning making love like two long lost lovers. It was a strange night, but I enjoyed the way it ended.Kudos for being classy Mr SkyRider. You don't see that kind of gesture too often. Congrats on being a fine gentleman.

Chantik
03-05-13, 14:57
Sky Ryder.

Think this could be the way for a while in Escape.

Ladies feel there are too many restrictions.

Imagine it will change soon.

HornDog 3
03-05-13, 23:44
Hi, I have a 19 hour layover on the 17th of March. Booked a room at Wifi Boutique hotel. I have been reading but not sure how far the bars are from the hotel. I land at 4:00pm and plan to take a taxi to the hotel. Any info would be grateful and if you are there I would by you a drink.

Thanks,

Dog3

Tiger 888
03-06-13, 01:10
Hi, I have a 19 hour layover on the 17th of March. Booked a room at Wifi Boutique hotel. I have been reading but not sure how far the bars are from the hotel. I land at 4:00pm and plan to take a taxi to the hotel. Any info would be grateful and if you are there I would by you a drink.

Thanks,

Dog3The bars are very near the Wanchai MTR station. Locate your Hotel in google maps and get directions. Distance will be shown there.

From the airport a taxi would not be my first choice. The airport express is faster and cheaper. You can take a taxi from Hong Kong station.

JackTheLad2
03-06-13, 11:57
The bars are very near the Wanchai MTR station. Locate your Hotel in google maps and get directions. Distance will be shown there.

From the airport a taxi would not be my first choice. The airport express is faster and cheaper. You can take a taxi from Hong Kong station.The bars are just a 10 minute walk along the road towards Wanchai but why would you book a room in the hotel for a short stay over? There are plenty short-time hotels in the area. Bear in mind the bars won't get busy until later in the evening which could restrict your time. You will be lucky to get to your hotel before 6.00pm and I assume you have an onward flight about 11.00am so you need to be away by 8.00am.

Tiger is right, Train to Central and then a taxi although the hotel does run a coach to and from the airport.

Tiger 888
03-06-13, 15:50
The bars are just a 10 minute walk along the road towards Wanchai but why would you book a room in the hotel for a short stay over? There are plenty short-time hotels in the area. Bear in mind the bars won't get busy until later in the evening which could restrict your time. You will be lucky to get to your hotel before 6. 00pm and I assume you have an onward flight about 11. 00am so you need to be away by 8. 00am.

Tiger is right, Train to Central and then a taxi although the hotel does run a coach to and from the airport.Not Central station, it is Hong Kong Station (Central is on the Tsuen Wan Line). The guy has probably never been to HK, so we need to stay precise for him not to get lost.

Chantik
03-06-13, 17:02
The bars are just a 10 minute walk along the road towards Wanchai but why would you book a room in the hotel for a short stay over? There are plenty short-time hotels in the area. Bear in mind the bars won't get busy until later in the evening which could restrict your time. You will be lucky to get to your hotel before 6. 00pm and I assume you have an onward flight about 11. 00am so you need to be away by 8. 00am.

Tiger is right, Train to Central and then a taxi although the hotel does run a coach to and from the airport.You can get good deals for short time hotels like WI Fi and Metro Park.

Met a guy last week who had a 10 hr stopover. He managed to book the Metro Park for 6hrs. And at a price well less than $100.

Tiger.

Do you have an opening date for HongKong Cafe?. I guess they want to be open before Rugby Seven's.

Tiger 888
03-06-13, 21:31
You can get good deals for short time hotels like WI Fi and Metro Park.

Met a guy last week who had a 10 hr stopover. He managed to book the Metro Park for 6hrs. And at a price well less than $100.

Tiger.

Do you have an opening date for HongKong Cafe. I guess they want to be open before Rugby Seven's.Been asking the guy who now works at NM. No news available other than it will be in March. So there are basically 24 days left if true. The shutter at HKcafe was a little open early last night, so it seems they are working on it.

Renovatio9
03-07-13, 00:45
Hi Guys,

I have seen a lot of agency's in HK providing asian and western babes. Are they in Good? They show a lot of models. Around. Are they real or just pics from internet?

Any one has tried?I have seen a lot of agency's in HK providing asian and western babes. Are they in Good? They show a lot of models. Around. Are they real or just pics from internet?

Any one has tried? Es. Western models?

Boarer
03-07-13, 05:11
You can get good deals for short time hotels like WI Fi and Metro Park.

Met a guy last week who had a 10 hr stopover. He managed to book the Metro Park for 6hrs. And at a price well less than $100.What currency was that in?

Boarer
03-07-13, 05:19

Any one has tried? Es. Western models?RTFF and PM Chantik and report back if the photos are representative. IMHO, I would assume most had been under the knife of a surgeon or photoshop. I personally like to window shop and check out the merchandise first (check under the bra, kick the booty, check the teeth, etc) before purchase. Just my 2 cents.

Regal Roy
03-07-13, 10:17
I made it to HK for the first time in ages last week, and it turned out to be a throughly strange, but wonderful evening!

I keep up with what is going on in HK but this is the first time I have been back since Neptune shut down, and have to admit that sitting in Joe B's and not seeing the sign flashing down the street seemed very strange indeed.Thanks for the report Sky Ryder. I see it is now common knowledge here but I do not keep up with the news until I am about to arrive. Neptune II gone. OMG. It will be sorely missed. A regular twice or three times-a-yearer for the last ten years I have eight days in HK later this month and to be frank I will not know what to do with myself. I know (well 'knew') the staff the nooks and crannies and and always felt the service and safety and dancefloor was excellent. Met some lovely girls and had many a great night in there. Not talking just about any of the action just the atmosphere. Eight days in Hong Kong and no Neptune II? Doesn't bear thinking about. My drink was spiked once in Amazonia so I am wary of there, and the old Fenwicks under its new name (can't remember) never reached the same level of friendliness or security, last time I was there last year I got into a slight altercation with an portly American tourist with a huge backpack on in the bogs he was turning aorund and banging into people. I asked him if he was a suicide bomber. He did not think it funny, everyone else did. Gawd, I might end up as once of those poor people that does not venture down Wanchai and have to content myself with LKF or sitting like some wary jet lagged tourist in the Holiday Inn, Grand Stanford or the Shangri La. Ah well, nothing lasts for ever. Right! I am going to have to work on a Plan B. Thinking cap on and a couple of stiff ones in Joe Bananas my first night to try and get the lay of the land I think is in order. I suppose there is always Sticky Fingers though.

Seriously Sky Rider you are not responsible but I got the news from you. Sad tidings indeed.

Regal Roy
03-07-13, 10:24

This is the first time I have been back since Neptune shut down, and have to admit that sitting in Joe B's and not seeing the sign flashing down the street seemed very strange indeed.

I keep up with what is going on in HK but this is the first time I have been back since Neptune shut down, and have to admit that sitting in Joe B's and not seeing the sign flashing down the street seemed very strange indeed.Thanks for the report Sky Ryder. I see it is now common knowledge here but I do not keep up with the news until I am about to arrive. Neptune II gone. OMG. It will be sorely missed. A regular twice or three times-a-yearer for the last ten years I have eight days in HK later this month and to be frank I will not know what to do with myself. I know (well 'knew') the staff the nooks and crannies and and always felt the service and safety and dancefloor was excellent. Met some lovely girls and had many a great night in there. Not talking just about any of the action but the atmosphere too. Eight days in Hong Kong and no Neptune II? Doesn't bear thinking about. My drink was spiked once in Amazonia so I am wary of there, and the old Fenwicks under its new name (can't remember) never reached the same level of friendliness or security, last time I was there last year I got into a slight altercation with a tall young portly loud tourist with a huge backpack on in the bogs he was turning around and banging into people. I asked him sarcastically if he was a suicide bomber, and if not why dress like one? He did not think it funny, everyone else did. Gawd, I might end up as once of those poor people that does not venture down Wanchai and have to content myself with LKF or sitting like some wary jet lagged tourist in the Holiday Inn, Grand Stanford or the Shangri La bars. Ah well, nothing lasts for ever. Right! I am going to have to work on a Plan B.

Thinking cap on and a couple of stiff ones in Joe Bananas my first night to try and get the lay of the land I think is in order. I suppose there is always Sticky Fingers though. In an emergency.

Seriously Sky Rider you are not responsible but I got the news from you. Sad tidings indeed.

Chantik
03-07-13, 14:47
What currency was that in?Should be less than 1000 HK. You can get good deals at metro-park.

Chantik
03-07-13, 14:50
RTFF and PM Chantik and report back if the photos are representative. IMHO, I would assume most had been under the knife of a surgeon or photoshop. I personally like to window shop and check out the merchandise first (check under the bra, kick the booty, check the teeth, etc) before purchase. Just my 2 cents.Think you need a close check up, since many ladies wear push-up bra's, some stacked with tissues, and a couple that have flat Chinese type bums stuff them with tissues.

There's been many a story where the lady takes off her bra and her boobs disappear.

NikCool10
03-07-13, 16:21
Hi,

I am newbie to HK p4p, have trip planned up, looking for MPs and STs (walk-ins / incalls) , I am not looking to pick up FLs for LT. ! Kindly give suggestions and where can I find nice busty chicks / variety to choose from, any Mps or bars or hotels? Also kindly tell me how to get there as I am not very familiar with the place.

Also kindly tell me what are the usual prices for p4p for STs / MPs?

Thanks in Adv

NikCool10
03-07-13, 18:41
Hi,

I am newbie to HK p4p, have trip planned up, looking for MPs and STs (walk-ins / incalls) , I am not looking to pick up FLs for LT. ! Kindly give suggestions and where can I find nice busty chicks / variety to choose from, any Mps or bars or hotels? Also kindly tell me how to get there as I am not very familiar with the place.

Thanks in Adv

JackTheLad2
03-07-13, 19:38
Hi,

I am newbie to HK p4p, have trip planned up, looking for MPs and STs (walk-ins / incalls). ! Kindly give suggestions and where can I find nice busty chicks / variety to choose from, any Mps or bars or hotels? Also kindly tell me how to get there as I am not very familiar with the place. Also kindly tell me what are the usual prices for p4p for STs / MPs?Here's my suggestions. RTFF. All the information is in the last few pages. Not familiar with the place? That's what maps are for and you don't get much better than the google ones. Prices? Again RTFF. Most punters will help in this forum but you have to help yourself as well. 4 posts. 4 questions and no reports. I must confess to get pissed off with punters who only ask, ask, ask,

NikCool10
03-08-13, 04:24
Here's my suggestions. RTFF. All the information is in the last few pages. Not familiar with the place? That's what maps are for and you don't get much better than the google ones. Prices? Again RTFF. Most punters will help in this forum but you have to help yourself as well. 4 posts. 4 questions and no reports. I must confess to get pissed off with punters who only ask, ask, ask,Jack.

If you don't want to reply, thats ok! What I want to ask and read is upto me. But thanks for your advise!

Chantik
03-08-13, 05:41
A few days ago I dropped into Escape after 1am . Wow! There was no more than 10 or 15 ladies and around 100 guys. Think the ladies have lost faith in Escape.

Pcpc1688
03-08-13, 07:52

Thanks,

Dog3As others have said, take the Airport Express and buy a RT tix for $180hkd. Cheaper and faster into HK and the free shuttle can take you to an area or hotel close to Wanchai. HK isn't that big where you can't walk a few blocks ehhh unless you have all yoor lauugage with you and that can be a hassle,

PC out

BionicMan
03-08-13, 09:04
Here's my suggestions. RTFF. All the information is in the last few pages. Not familiar with the place? That's what maps are for and you don't get much better than the google ones. Prices? Again RTFF. Most punters will help in this forum but you have to help yourself as well. 4 posts. 4 questions and no reports. I must confess to get pissed off with punters who only ask, ask, ask,Fully agreeing. And not even much specific! For instance, does he want the girls shaved? Wants them with piercing? Tattoo? How can we help?

Tiger 888
03-08-13, 09:29
Hi,
Thanks in Adv

Here's my suggestions. RTFF. All the information is in the last few pages. Not familiar with the place? That's what maps are for and you don't get much better than the google ones. Prices? Again RTFF. Most punters will help in this forum but you have to help yourself as well. 4 posts. 4 questions and no reports. I must confess to get pissed off with punters who only ask, ask, ask,
Not only is this guy asking silly questions. He is also cross-posting to get his counter up.

FreebieFan
03-08-13, 09:35
A few days ago I dropped into Escape after 1am . Wow! There was no more than 10 or 15 ladies and around 100 guys. Think the ladies have lost faith in Escape.Begs the question. What were 100 guys doing there if no girls. Savouring the wine vintages available?

NikCool10
03-08-13, 10:30
Fully agreeing. And not even much specific! For instance, does he want the girls shaved? Wants them with piercing? Tattoo? How can we help?If girls with piercing or shaved pussy are specific terms for asking about the girls, then busty chicks should also be a feature?

NikCool10
03-08-13, 10:33
Not only is this guy asking silly questions. He is also cross-posting to get his counter up.May be you are a pro, so it might sound silly to you. ! The reason for cross posting is, as I am new I dint know if it was posted at the right place under HK tab. Nuthing to do with getting more counts.

I have not mongered in this part, so I just asked a specific question, if you don't like to answer it or suggest, kindly don't. Do not discourage a newbie like me to post!

Thanks

Boarer
03-08-13, 17:54
There was no more than 10 or 15 ladies and around 100 guys.Started out like that when it first opened. Thought things were looking better several months back but I guess it has gone back downhill. Its a large space to fill. Would like to see it flourish like the old Fenwick.

There's been many a story where the lady takes off her bra and her boobs disappear.Have been a victim of that, unfortunately. One reason for visiting the velvet curtain places and Dundas. Babies really damage some women's bodies.

Hi, I have a 19 hour layover on the 17th of March. Booked a room at Wifi Boutique hotel. I have been reading but not sure how far the bars are from the hotel. I land at 4:00pm and plan to take a taxi to the hotel. Any info would be grateful and if you are there I would by you a drink.One drink is pretty cheap. LOL I would stick with a taxi (HKD350). Showered and out the door by 6 to catch the tail end of the domestic helper scene. Most DH have to leave by 7 so you have to hussle to get a quickie in. The pros come out and the prices go up. IMHO, less girls and more guys out the past couple weeks so I might hedge my bet by getting Chantik's number to make a midnight booty call if you end up empty handed or holding your own little johnny at that hour!

Boarer
03-08-13, 18:00
i am newbie to hk p4p.

also kindly tell me what are the usual prices for p4p for sts / mps?rtff. seriously. go back a year. search for 141, 161, dundas. prices are fixed and tips optional. you are not going to get raped. wait! that is exactly what you are looking for! i should say your wallet will not get raped. lol

Chantik
03-08-13, 18:25
Begs the question. What were 100 guys doing there if no girls. Savouring the wine vintages available?The guys will learn. Got to remember that Escape is mainly used by business guys. It has a good reputation overseas. And these guys may have been told that Escape has hotties. Eventually the guys follow the ladies.

Chantik
03-08-13, 18:29
Started out like that when it first opened. Thought things were looking better several months back but I guess it has gone back downhill. Its a large space to fill. Would like to see it flourish like the old Fenwick.

Have been a victim of that, unfortunately. One reason for visiting the velvet curtain places and Dundas. Babies really damage some women's bodies.

One drink is pretty cheap. LOL I would stick with a taxi (HKD350). Showered and out the door by 6 to catch the tail end of the domestic helper scene. Most DH have to leave by 7 so you have to hussle to get a quickie in. The pros come out and the prices go up. IMHO, less girls and more guys out the past couple weeks so I might hedge my bet by getting Chantik's number to make a midnight booty call if you end up empty handed or holding your own little johnny at that hour!Actually forgot that the 17th is a Sunday. The guy will have no problem.

Tend to find that the very professional ladies don't go out on a Sunday. They don't want to be connfused as a D / H.

Escape did very well until late last year but restrictions on ladies are affecting their business.

It will be interesting to see what approach Hong Kong Cafe use.

NikCool10
03-08-13, 18:31
rtff. seriously. go back a year. search for 141, 161, dundas. prices are fixed and tips optional. you are not going to get raped. wait! that is exactly what you are looking for! i should say your wallet will not get raped. lollol! thanks boarer! will check out 141, 161 and dundas as you said.

JackTheLad2
03-09-13, 11:04
Escape did very well until late last year but restrictions on ladies are affecting their business.Have to say that Escape has never, ever measured up to the Fenwicks. To me, in it's hay-day, Fenwicks was the best.

I only use it now as a transit way from one road to the other. In one entrance and out the other. About 2 years ago, not long after it opened as Escape I got a quote of $4000! Enough said.

Boarer
03-09-13, 12:52
Escape I got a quote of $4000!FWIW, it is the norm in some countries and / or places.

The guys will learn. Got to remember that Escape is mainly used by business guys.The little guys definitely learned. The big guys will learn that there are better places to start and dump their colleagues.

Chantik
03-10-13, 13:47
Dropped into Wanchai this afternoon. Wow! So busy! Lots of sexily dressed ladies. And many more ladies than men. Makati and Forest rocking. Bar 109 and Players still going after 5pm. Queen Vic packed. Noticed that work was being done inside Hong Kong Cafe. Think it will be open soon.

Looks like Jack The Lad will have fun.

Chantik
03-10-13, 13:49
FWIW, it is the norm in some countries and / or places.

The little guys definitely learned. The big guys will learn that there are better places to start and dump their colleagues.So true.

Many of the permanent residents that visit Escape are taking friends / families / business colleagues. They are usually only there for drinks.

Boarer
03-10-13, 13:50
It will be interesting to see what approach Hong Kong Cafe use.Does not look good starting with an unfortunate the choice of name. Not as catchy as Moulin Rouge if that is their aim. Few go to Wanchai for coffee, though some DH have invited me to coffee as a prelude for other pursuits while maintaining their honor.

FreebieFan
03-10-13, 13:52
Dropped into Wanchai this afternoon. Wow! So busy! Lots of sexily dressed ladies. And many more ladies than men. Makati and Forest rocking. Bar 109 and Players still going after 5pm. Queen Vic packed. Noticed that work was being done inside Hong Kong Cafe. Think it will be open soon.

Looks like Jack The Lad will have fun.I'm thinking there should be a "Chantiks Bar Update app" developed. Guys could be cruising around Wanchai or heading there on the MTR, and could check the app, so they would know where to go first. Any developers here?

JackTheLad2
03-10-13, 13:59
Looks like Jack The Lad will have fun.You bet! Can't wait.

Touch down 5. 30pm Wednesday. (Hoping for a tail wind to get there earlier)

Touch up approx 2 hours later.

Boarer
03-10-13, 14:09
I'm thinking there should be a "Chantiks Bar Update app" developed. Guys could be cruising around Wanchai or heading there on the MTR, and could check the app, so they would know where to go first. Any developers here?FWIW, there is a bar happy hour / special app based on one's location.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-10-13, 14:41
FWIW, it is the norm in some countries and / or places.

The little guys definitely learned. The big guys will learn that there are better places to start and dump their colleagues.4000 HKD is definitely not 'the norm' in Hong Kong, nor anywhere near this part of the planet. I hope you weren't suggesting that kind of ridiculous price is to be expected and somehow justifiable.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-10-13, 14:44
Was there today with an Indian professional friend of mine and while the doorman waved me (middle-aged gweilo) on it, he wanted to charge my friend 500 HKD. I asked the Chinese a-hole why such racist policy and he shouted at me 'it's my bar! '. I called him a racist c0cksucker and we moved on down the street for some epic win at Neptune III. I shall henceforth endeavor to warn everyone I know that the owner is not only a blatant racist but also a complete asshole. Such a shame. Used to have such good times in there.

PatpongKing
03-10-13, 23:28
Will be arriving in HK on a Monday night, be intown for 4 nights mon-Thursday, which bars are the best option for picking up WL'S on these nights and what time do they starting getting a decent crowd up ladies in them? By my research on NM and amazonia seem to have talent these days?

Regards,

PK

FreebieFan
03-11-13, 02:35
Was there today with an Indian professional friend of mine and while the doorman waved me (middle-aged gweilo) on it, he wanted to charge my friend 500 HKD. I asked the Chinese a-hole why such racist policy and he shouted at me 'it's my bar! '. I called him a racist c0cksucker and we moved on down the street for some epic win at Neptune III. I shall henceforth endeavor to warn everyone I know that the owner is not only a blatant racist but also a complete asshole. Such a shame. Used to have such good times in there.HK has always been like this. And sadly will always be like this. HK likes to portay itself as a modern "world city". Sadly its citzens are shallow, racist, and in general lacking in any sense of adventure. Lived there for 10 years and didn't see much that would disprove my statement.

Gaijin Gigolo
03-11-13, 17:08
HK has always been like this. And sadly will always be like this. HK likes to portay itself as a modern "world city". Sadly its citzens are shallow, racist, and in general lacking in any sense of adventure. Lived there for 10 years and didn't see much that would disprove my statement.I totally agree, and will add, totally devoid of any common courtesy or common sense. I've been here only a year and already I'm looking for an escape route. Don't like ending up pissed off at some brainless asshole every single day.

Fredje1961
03-11-13, 19:46
all,

last saturday afternoon i arrived in hk, had about 24 hours to spend before moving on to prc.

long-time yahoo chatmate and fubu (pinay dh) was to pick me up at the airport but due to failing mobiles phones and delays in text message delivery, i ended up going to the hotel by myself. by the time i'm settled & showered, she calls me and by 8pm she's in my bed and we fuck like rabbits. one hour later we go out, have dinner outside in the seafood restaurants near temple street, we take a taxi to wan chai (amazonia) but go back to my hotel after one drink (i can't stand big crowds or densely packed bars when i'm jetlagged) and have another good session with lots of kissing, licking, fucking and laughing. we fall asleep, and by 5pm she gets up because she is to meet friends at 6 (my visit was actually just announced the day before, and she already had commitments for sunday).

i'm sure most of the readers have experienced similar situations, it's part of the reasons why we enjoy hk.

now, here's the twist: i fucked her only once (or should i say 'during one sunday afternoon') about three years ago. she'd been living / working in hk for a few years on and off with periods back in her hometown, good girl, religious upbringing, responsible mom, sends money home for her kids, feels lonely in hk, has had a few long-time relations. basically your typical pinay dh.

i'd been chatting her for two or three years already, and in the last few weeks before my trip three years ago, she starts telling me with more and more details that she actually has fantasies about being a submissive ****, fantasizes about being raped and beaten while being fucked and similar things. this resonated very strongly with me, so i sent her a few movies with quite rough action, and in exchange she returns me pics with my name written all over her boobs while she's masturbating.

when we finally meet at that time, she comes to my hotel room, undresses immediately and gives me a masturbation show. tells me it's the first time ever she does that and she's actually a bit shy, afraid i will throw her out for being too slutty 'what will you now think of me, i'm not like that'. i quickly reassure her, i really enjoyed the show, 'look how my body reacts to what you did'.

next we go for it together, at first she hesitantly asks me to 'spank her butt', but while we're at it, she insists on me slapping her harder and harder (and who am i to refuse that when a lady asks me) , until her butt and boobs have any colour between red and purple. told me she came about six times in one hour. she enjoyed it and 'can we do this again, i've never felt like this'. out for lunch, back to the hotel and more of the same till she had to go back 'home'. seems her boobs hurt for almost a week, afterwards she told me one time she came just by thinking about what we did together, she didn't even need to masturbate.

two years ago we were supposed to meet up again, but due to conflicting schedules, we didn't make it. still lots of chatting, and she tells me that she'd changed jobs from a chinese family in sai kung to an american guy in discovery bay who regularly fucks her (she's become a three-holer) , beats her up or does other things, and she feels generally happy and glad she changed jobs (go figure).

this weekend, she tells me a) she's very happy with her employer be) she has a boyfriend (although it looks like he's quite vanilla) see) she fucks a priest from time to time the) she discovered italians may have the reputation of being the greatest lovers but that it certainly isn't the case of all italians (neither a, be or see are italian).

now, what we observed over a three-year period was actually the biggest surprise of all: a sweet, demure, gentle pinay changing from a 'god fearing good girl' who goes to mass at least once a week into a sex-crazed submissive painslut. it wasn't exactly what i imagined when i started chatting her a few years ago (i always liked her sense of humour though).

isn't life wonderful when we can meet and enjoy the company of people like her? when taking good care of a woman who can seem 'average' at first sight (not only physical, but also lifestyle) , we are sometimes entitled to the biggest surprises.

fred.

(ps: did i pull a 'wicked roger' here?)

FreebieFan
03-12-13, 02:50
All,

To an American guy in Discovery Bay who regularly fucks her (she's become a three-holer) , beats her up or does other things, and she feels generally happy and glad she changed jobs (go figure).

This weekend, she tells me a) she's very happy with her employer be) she has a boyfriend (although it looks like he's quite vanilla) see) she fucks a priest from time to time the) she discovered Italians may have the reputation of being the greatest lovers but that it certainly isn't the case of all Italians (neither a, be or see are Italian).

Now, what we observed over a three-year period was actually the biggest surprise of all: a sweet, demure, gentle pinay changing from a 'god fearing good girl' who goes to mass at least once a week into a sex-crazed submissive painslut. It wasn't exactly what I imagined when I started chatting her a few years ago.

When taking good care of a woman who can seem 'average' at first sight (not only physical, but also lifestyle) , we are sometimes entitled to the biggest surprises.

Fred.

(PS: did I pull a 'Wicked Roger' here?) Once these ladies realise that all the crap that their antiquated church with its popes and his little red shoes are feeding them is all nonsense, they have this wonderful sense of liberation. As in your case. Once out of the Philippines these ladies generally realise that there is no family or neighbours to judge their behaviour, so they can be their own person. Some stay the same some change a lot.

Even in Philippines its same. Once they start to realise sex is fun, some don't know where to stop.

I had a cute little 18 year old gal give me her virginity a year ago. Shy as a mouse at first. Fast forward a year and she's being fucked by me with her girl friend recording it on cam, suggesting to her friend that she get naked too etc. Invited another friend to come and watch the fun too. Your gal sounds like one of lifes nice happy suprises.

Boarer
03-12-13, 06:16
he wanted to charge my friend 500 HKD.I called him a racist c0cksucker and we moved on down the street for some epic win at Neptune III.Good for you. If the other 100 or so daily patrons did it the same, the message will be understood.

I totally agree, and will add, totally devoid of any common courtesy or common sense. I've been here only a year and already I'm looking for an escape route. Don't like ending up pissed off at some brainless asshole every single day.Takes most travelers 1. 5-2yrs to adjust, if they do, to new a culture. Again, vote with your feet and leave. I for one am grateful for being allowed to stay (or had stayed) in foreign countries. An objective analysis will determine that life is good (though not all milk and honey) and most likely better than the place from whence I came. Otherwise I would not be spending so much time on this side of the globe! LOL.

Isn't life wonderful when we can meet and enjoy the company of people like her? When taking good care of a woman who can seem 'average' at first sight (not only physical, but also lifestyle) , we are sometimes entitled to the biggest surprises.

Fred.

(PS: did I pull a 'Wicked Roger' here?) Good story. As they say in the Philippines, from the convent to Hollywood. Girls always fascinate me with their reasoning and with what one can talk them into with a little coaxing! Being semi fluent in English, it makes the manipulation / conversation easier with the Filipina. FWIW, meeting up this afternoon with 2 call center girls in Manila who want to show me their intercourse skills, all of them.

OkiBoy7
03-12-13, 07:40
Been a couple years since I've visited and am thinking of taking a trip soon. How is good old Wanchai area these days?

Chantik
03-13-13, 15:13
Go through the last 10 pages. You will find plenty of information.

Member #4590
03-14-13, 16:40
So am one of the many who've been only taking from the foums, so time for me to right my wrongs! Had a couple of days in HK, great city. Having read the forum (go me) went to the place on the corner of Woosung and Jordan, was 390 + 120 for the room. Followed the advice given, saw 3 different, picked the 3rd girl how was around 22, fake boobs but keen as mustard. Got great service, BBBJ in the shower, rimming, another BBBJ on the blow up matress / death traps, then her on top and finished with COF in shower. Then, thinking my time was down, got a 15 minute massage. Fantastic service, no up sell or tips, for all those wondering what to do in HK when visiting, simply use your time here. Also had a look on 141, and visited 66 Parkes. Completed joke, don't even bother, had a lame massage for 10 minutes, then the standard up-sell, 'don't you want to have sex with me' [er no, you're rough, just rub my back and be quiet]. Agreed on 200, but during the whole negotiations I stupidly suggested 250 for something, so when I came to leave, even though I didn't get anything, she demanded 250, to the point that as I gave her the 200 and tried to get past her she got pushy. Not cool in my books. BTW stayed at Silka, seemed to be GF, at least their security was relatively relaxed which is the same thing in my books.

Have fun!

JackTheLad2
03-14-13, 19:08
I stroll down to Joe Bananas about 9. 00pm where I have arranged to meet some friends – they like the 'happy hour' there. The place is quiet but soon the early brigade start to arrive and two young Philippine girls make their presence known at the bar. Very nice they were too. An 8. 5 on the looks scale. The conversation drifts round to costs and an immediate $2000 comes down to $1500 ST. I am tempted but it is out of my policy of not paying inflated prices. My lesser experienced colleagues buy them drinks and we are all having a good time.

Time to move on – Neptune111 and it's busy. A swarm of girls crowd round the five of us and the continual request for lady drinks becomes a nuisance. I befriend a young Philippina who is showing off much of her top half. Again a price of $2000 is reduced to $1500.

Then it's time to move on to NM. Half empty about 10. 30. Crawled about a few other places and eventually ended back at NM which is much busier. At the far away bar a girl makes her pitch aggressively, but for her friend and not herself, telling me what she will do and what she won't. Again $2000 is asked for, I did not like the set up as the other girl just more or less sat and took it all in. Her 1st visit to HK I was told. Something did not ring true.

Cut a long story short, as the night progressed got a bit more drunk. Went into Escape – busy about 11. 30, Looked into Insiders – empty, Borocay – just a few women and no men. Forest empty. Back to Neptune 111 – still busy and the 1st girl I met there earlier comes over looking for more drink. This time its definite $2000 and won't shift. Too much.

I head for Amazonia and am just about to go back home when I literally bump into a Chinese girl, immaculately dressed in a business suit and turned out. Don't remember what exactly happened but we agreed $1000 and she offered to take me back to her place – she lives near Wanchai. I tell her it has to be the hotel as I don't have $1000 on me. We get a taxi. So after about 2 minutes I am in this taxi with a stunning looking girl, originally from Shenzhen but now working and living in HK. Her name is Joanne. I suggest we go for a drink first so we can get to know each other, We end up in the Strings Champagne Karaoke bar on the top floor of the JJ Hotel, At first we are not allowed in but she speaks to the guy at the door and we are in. What a nice girl she turned out to be, Don't know her age but very good looking with immaculate skin as only the Chinese have. She gives out GFE and we are soon back in my room. 1st class service, albeit a bit hurried. Some false noises but I can live with that. She wants to come tomorrow night with a friend – she shows me a photo – but I tell her I have difficulty with one, never mind two, but I will think about it.

The night ends on a high note.

To recap – streets were really busy – plenty guys out. Bars were busy later on and plenty of scantily dressed girls around. Downside was the continual harassment for ladies drinks. And the escalating costs.

JackTheLad2
03-15-13, 03:03
A long lie in today and I am fit and ready to go. After lunch, my thoughts turn to the usual pre-occupation. I call my Chinese masseuse girl who has provided excellent service in my last couple of visits and she readily agrees to come over for an afternoon tryst.

She rings the doorbell of my room and on opening the door, immediately jumps on to me giving me the biggest hug you could imagine. Her legs and arms are wrapped round me. The maid cleaning the room opposite to me smiles as she takes it all in.

A couple of hours later and I am completely done in. It will be a quiet night. $1000 gift changes hands. Worth it for the GFE alone.

I'm taken out for a business meal at 6. 00pm and don't get to Wanchai until after 10. 00pm. Head for Joe Bananas and it's packed – many Thai girls. One makes it rather obvious she is looking for business but my earlier resolution of a quiet night stays firm. I do get a couple of phone numbers and have a good time with her, promising I will stay in touch when I eventually leave to go to Nept 111. Her name is Tanya, legs that would crush a walnut and, unusually, has her hair died blonde. She is a hairdresser back home. Very friendly and one for later in the week when I am fit.

Nept111 is busy with more girls than boys. Again the demand for lady drinks is over the top. I'm not repeating last night's drink costs. A quiet, Vietnamese girl smiles and I start up a conversation. Purely for research purposes, I ask how much and get the $2000 quote. I suggest that it is a bit high but counter with an offer of $1000 for LT if she does not do any business by mid morning. She agrees and we exchange phone numbers. Fast forward to 4. 15am and my phone goes – can she come over! I decline on the basis I am too tired and in bed sleeping. Worth a punt later on I think.

NM is visited – jumping with twice as many girls as boys, but again I am only window shopping.

I meet a friend from last night who tells me he was out and about after we separated last night and is approached in the street by a lady in a business suit offering him a good time and any drugs he might be interested in. He gets her name and phone number. She quotes $3000. He shows me her number and name. It's the same girl I had last night!

Called in at Borocay – crap.

Went to Insiders and bump into Eunice from last year. She is all over me, and I her, but she has a customer. We arrange to meet later in the week.

By 2. 00am I am on my way back to my hotel. Alone but very satisfied with the day and night.

Streets did not appear as busy as usual for a Thursday but my own view so far is that there are still a lot of attractive looking girls around the place. Is it just me, or are dresses getting scrimpier and shorter? Not that I am complaining. Another observation is that it seems to be just as easy to pick them up in the street now as it is in the bars. A smile that is returned as they pass you by, and you are onto plums!

JackTheLad2
03-15-13, 19:40
My Vietnamese girl from Neptune 111 last night sends me an SMS at lunchtime and after a bit of negotiation, we settle for this afternoon at a cost of $700 for 2 hours. I am out on business when the phone goes – she is at the hotel waiting for me. At least she looks presentable and does not get a second glance as we take the elevator to my floor.

My first sample of Lim is passable although she could do with an injection of a bit more enthusiasm. However she gives a bit of GFE which I like so she gets pass marks – just.

WIR? Probably not.

I feel a bit sorry for her – I am her first customer since she arrived about a week ago and she is keen for repeat business tonight at a discounted rate.

I head for Wanchai at 10. 30 and first stop is NM. It's buzzing and plenty girls making themselves available. Head for Nept111- packed and plenty talent on show. A Philippine girl catches my eye – just arrived today but it looked as if she was already spoken for. Lim is there but does not make a scene when I tell her I am moving on. Sam, the Manager, sets up a round of beers for the table and tells me that the old the Nept 11 will reopen in May.

Back to NM – now bursting at the seams and loud. Lanie, who I met when I first went in makes a play but spoils it by asking, almost insisting, that I buy her and her friends a drink. Like many of the girls, she is showing off her plenty assets to the full. We exchange digits.

I leave after a beer and head for Joe Bananas. Packed in the street outside the bar but strangely quiet inside. Tanya from yesterday turns up and she is just too difficult to resist. She wonders why I have never contacted her and it turns out I have the wrong number.

She is grinding all over me and I succumb. Back to the hotel and she proves to have everything in her locker and what's more she is willing to share it. The best GFE for a long time. She goes genuinely mental when I touch the right parts, Blowjob, Cowboy, mish, DATY (drives her wild) and 69. Christmas has come early for me. Outlay $1500. Value for money.

I go to sleep a happy man.

Previous reports would indicate Wanchai is not the same as it used to be. I was one of them that thought that. Now I'm not so sure.

RonnieMonger
03-16-13, 12:42
I've RTF and used to post regularly in other SE Asia destinations, but couldn't find anything on ST rooms in Wanchai. Please advise. I see Hotel Victoria mentioned. Is that one? Could you also update rates for ST rooms and rates for ST Indo girls pulled from Neptune 2?

Chantik
03-16-13, 12:46
Jack.

Expect Wanchai to be stupidly busy from next Wednesday to Sunday. You will struggle to get into some bars.

JackTheLad2
03-16-13, 14:24
Jack.

Expect Wanchai to be stupidly busy from next Wednesday to Sunday. You will struggle to get into some bars.Oh well, I will order a Chinese massage then.

Pcpc1688
03-16-13, 15:19
Been a couple years since I've visited and am thinking of taking a trip soon. How is good old Wanchai area these days?Dude,

If you RTFF, you will see that about 90% that is about Wanchai and what the Brits do to pick up Philipinas, DHs, and what ever else that hangs out here. Man, you just want it on a silver platter don't you.

PC out

Pcpc1688
03-16-13, 15:24
Oh well, I will order a Chinese massage then.Jack,

BTW, nice reports last few days. Something that really lacks here in the HK thread IMHO.

Tried a nice 141 girl in Sheung Wan, all the trimmings for $400hkd inc AR, greek, and CIM.

Hing Lok Bldg. 7th Flr, Rm 3.

PC out

Marcoau
03-16-13, 23:46
I am not much of a drinker and find the bar scene at times a bit overwarming, so for my next visit to HK I have been working on the cyber version of DHs Sunday feast.

Tagged. Believe it or not this website has 100s of DH chatting away all day long.

It is not difficult by it takes some time, none of them admit first up that are keen on meeting you for $$ but after a while in the private chat they all offer.

First up I ask if they want to meet me during my upcoming trip to HK, I ask if they are willing to show me around and have a good time, some ask straight away how much I am willing to pay, others like to play the good girl game and only when I mention that I am willing to reward for their time they ask what is that I am after and then offer to meet me.

I am always very polite and never ask 'do you want to fuck' I ask if they are keen on be intimate and having some adult fun with me for few hours or overnight. Time is the problem. Most of them work and are not free during the week, but I have been ask if I was keen on morning meeting in short time hotels while the boss kids are at school and others have offered to take ½ day off or overnight off to meet me.

The offers: so far 6 girls aged between 23 and 39 have offer to meet me, price ranges from $500 for few hours to $1000/1500 for overnight. You can see their pics on the website and if you are a smooth talker you always convince them to take a quick picture from their smart phones. The sex on offer is normally the same you guys have described here, BBBJ cim, some also offer anal. The younger one even offer bareback.

I will give you guys a detail report next month after I return from HK.

Happy punting

Chantik
03-17-13, 04:38
Good to see that someone is following my advice to go onto Tagged!

You will also FB is the number one online meeting site for Indonesians.

JackTheLad2
03-17-13, 04:41
Lanie from NM on Friday night keeps sending me sms – and I only spoke to her for about 10 minutes so she knows nothing about me nor do I know anything about her.

I take the plunge and ask her if she wants to come over. She jumps at it and says she does not finish work until 9. 00pm. I figure she must be a DH, No wonder she agreed $1000 when I spoke to her the previous night. I have been on business all day so that suits fine. It also means I don't need to go to Wanchai tonight. Theoretical saving of at least $1000 on drinks etc. (Don't ask me where it goes, but it does).

Sure enough, on the dot at 9. 00pm she arrives. Looking good as well, I offer to take her to Strings bar for a couple of drinks first to loosen her (and me) up, and soon we are comfortably seated, but not before I get her to button up her top and be less revealing.

I get in (to Strings that is) no problem this time even although a private party is on the go. Maybe I'm a regular now! Turns out she likes whiskey as well. My favourite too.

Less than an hour later she is asking to go to the room. Wow! I thought last night was good, This was even better and she stays the night, but starts work at 8. 00am so leaves a bit earlier. When the sex was over, she was the best hot-water-bottle I have had in a long time. Even in the morning I was not in the mood after a night of pure debauchery. GFE in abundance. You can't beat it. I give a "gift" of $1000 and she is over the moon.

Tanya from Joe Bananas on Friday night sends me an sms asking where I am as she is waiting for me. I don't have the heart to tell her I'm in heaven. I now have a difficult choice for Sunday night.

Sorry can't tell you what Wanchai was like on Saturday night.

Marcoau
03-17-13, 06:46
Good to see that someone is following my advice to go onto Tagged!

You will also FB is the number one online meeting site for Indonesians.You are right Chantik, I have never been on a Sunday parade as my work take mot HK for few days only and I have always been jealous of you guys living there.

But this Tagged is really getting me excited, can wait for my next trip.

Anyone please feel free to share if you have met any of these girls.

Do you have any FB 'friends" to recommend?

Chantik
03-17-13, 11:04
The guy who secretly takes pics of ladies leaving bars in Lockhart Road on Saturday / Sunday afternoon is still around.

He must have a large collection of pics.

BionicMan
03-17-13, 13:21
The guy who secretly takes pics of ladies leaving bars in Lockhart Road on Saturday / Sunday afternoon is still around.

He must have a large collection of pics.Till the day he takes the wrong picture. And then he'll be found in some dead alley.

Chantik
03-17-13, 16:57
Makati closed tonight at 11. 30pm.

Looks like there is a visit by the Police / Immigration.

Maybe they were looking for Jack.

JackTheLad2
03-17-13, 20:32
Took a look at the Sunday afternoon scene but was not able to get there until 4. 00pm,

1st stop was NM – busy but not too bad. Must have been 10 girls for every guy.

Went over to Forrest based on previous reports. Absolutely heaving and lots of friendly girls.

Never been in Bar 109 before but had a look. The doorman said I would have a problem getting in as it was packed and a girl was making the entrance more difficult by being sick all over the place. Gave it a by and back to NM – it had got a lot busier.

An evening business function starting at 6. 30pm prevented me from tasting the delights of any of the many DH's around.

Headed back at 10. 30pm and made for Neptune 111. Busy, plenty of aggressive girls. As the night wore on some got too drunk.

Moved over to Joe Bananas. Very quiet but Tanya from a couple of nights ago was waiting for me. One (expensive) drink later and we are on the way back to the hotel. She was hot, hot, hot, with no acting. It did not take long to get her going and does she like it.

She goes and has a shower and when she comes back I fancy another shot. She wants an extra $500. She says if I love her I will pay. No way.

I ask about staying the night – the cost goes up to $4000. She says if I love her I will pay it. A quick shower and I am ready to take her back. She thinks I am annoyed. You better believe it. She leaves on Tuesday to go back to Thailand.

I drop her off and head for Nep111. Still busy but the girls are getting drunk and are ripping off the punters with the ladies drinks. At $150 a shot, you could go through plenty. I just take in the scene.

The place is getting quiet at 2. 30pm and I have a look into Joe Bananas, Completely empty. Amazonia not too bad but not many girls.

Called into Escape – not impressed with the number in there either. Bumped into Joanna, the Chinese SW. Very pleasant and looking good. She gives me a big hug and we exchange a few pleasantries but she is not too pushy when I say I am on my way home.

What's with all the coloured girls congregating outside Amazonia? To be honest I find them a real nuisance.

I return on my own, a litter wiser (again).

JackTheLad2
03-17-13, 20:34
Maybe they were looking for Jack.And if they had found me I would have told them about Tanya and her price list! She should be lifted for attempted theft.

Boarer
03-18-13, 07:11
The guy who secretly takes pics of ladies leaving bars in Lockhart Road on Saturday / Sunday afternoon is still around.Can you provide a little more info? Like type of camera, stature, dress and MO?

Do you have any FB 'friends" to recommend?I do not use FB but I think you can see all your contact's friends. You can use that to verify information and follow the connections. As they say, seven degrees of separation.

I've RTF and I see Hotel VictoriaSomeone on the forum did a list sometime ago. Also other publications did lists. Google / search this site and the web. Saw some lists also in Timeout and HK Magazine.

I go to sleep a happy man.Great reports. Looks like its a lot busier than when I was there the last couple times. Maybe the girls are gearing up for the upcoming scrum. Funny thing is that I hate it when DHs address me as sir. Makes me feel ancient.

Looks like there is a visit by the Police / Immigration.Maybe they turned away a South Asian LEO? LOL

Chantik
03-18-13, 15:05
Boarer.

The guy with the camera is bald. Think a few girls know about his camera.

And there is the guy with the backpack. Youngish goal. Who walks up and down Lockhart Road asking for service. Wants to pay 300. He does lots of walking.

Of course you get a few strange types in the streets of wanchai.

Yhddude13
03-19-13, 02:02
I just got back from a business trip in HK. I was able to go out to wanchai on Thursday and Friday night. This was my first trip since Neptune shut down. I went to New Makati on both Thursday and Friday night. It was really happening there. Lots of very to girls and I would say better than at Neptune and much more crowded than before Neptune shut. Both nights I left NM and went over to Amazonia. It was pretty full as well. First night I picked up an Indo who said she was a DH, she was very sexy and we had a good time. Downside was her trying to stick it in without Mr. Trojan. Some of me got in, but I stopped her before a ful penetration. She said there is nothing wrong with that, buti told her I prefer the rubber. She said she lives out, so her work is light on Fridays so she can go out Thursday afternoons. Next night I picked up a different Indo, also a DH (I think she works or some guy who lives in a hotel style apartment) she asked about a condom, so I was happy with that. She gave great head, and was a good screw. I paid $1500 each.

I think overall, the quality was better than in December. Lots of Indo's out at night and in my opinion, they are the best fuck in HK.

BobbyN
03-19-13, 03:21
If you walk up and ring the bell and don't like the girl, can you leave?

JackTheLad2
03-19-13, 06:30
If you walk up and ring the bell and don't like the girl, can you leave?If you don't know the answer to that, with all due respect, you should not be out and about. The title tells you the answer.

JackTheLad2
03-19-13, 06:38
Sorry guys. No report for Monday. I decided to have room service from Lanie (see previous reports) who duly, and keenly, arrrived at 9. 00pm.

A quick drink in Strings up the stairs (I'm a real regular now) and it's off to the coal face again.

I let her go at some unearthly hour as she snores and I need my sleep. She can be found in NM, Nice girl and worth a belt. Did not really realise she is carrying a few kilos extra but who am I to comment.

My mates tell me Wanchai was heaving last night. The rugby is pulling them in. As Chantik says, you might be lucky to get into some of the bars later in the week. Must make contingency plans.

Chantik
03-19-13, 16:03
Definitely more traffic in Wanchai and Causeway Bay. Actually impossible to get a taxi. Will be hard to get into a bar from Wednesday to Sunday. But for the weekend day time guys it will be fine on Sat / sun afternoon. As the bars won't get crazy until after 8pm.

Boarer
03-19-13, 19:13
Downside was her trying to stick it in without Mr. Trojan. Some of me got in, but I stopped her before a ful penetration. She said there is nothing wrong with that, buti told her I prefer the rubber.

I think overall, the quality was better than in December. Lots of Indo's out at night and in my opinion, they are the best fuck in HK.Good for you. Best not to leave traces behind and fall for the oldest trick in the book and give the girl a lottery ticket ala Boris Becker. In the eyes of the law and society you will not win if you knock her up. If it does not pay, you can see plenty of single mothers around around the world living on the fringes; it is not a pretty sight. Had many girls try that in my days. A mate went so far as to get a vasectomy to make sure he will not get caught again.

I am generally with you on your last point. Think a lot depends on the age.

HentaiGaijin
03-19-13, 19:31
Just a quick question and I apologize if it is a stupid question, however, I have tried looking it up and can't seem to find what "DH" means exactly. Could someone please enlighten me? I'm getting ready to take my first trip to HK soon and I'm trying to get as much info as I can from this forum since I am still a fairly new monger myself.

JackTheLad2
03-19-13, 20:09
Not feeling 100% but I venture down to Wanchai about 10. 30pm. Joe Bananas full of guys – no girls.

The streets are strangely quiet, Even the usual hordes outside Mes Ami and other 'men' bars are not there.

Then try Neptune 111 – busy and plenty girls available. I'm trying to avoid going to NM as Lanie will be there and I don't really want to tell her I am moving on. Lo and behold she turns up at Nept 111. I say hello and I think she gets the message.

She later texts me to say she is home. Why do I feel she is not too pleased?

A young, beautiful Vietnamese girl, May, gets my attention but her English is very poor and conversation is difficult. She did convey, however that her ST was $2000, LT $3000.

Too much and she soon leaves for Amazonia. We exchange digits and with the deal that if she cannot get the price she wants she will phone me.

She will get it OK and at 3. 00am, time of writing, I am waiting for the call that I know will never come.

I call into Borocay. It has certainly taken a turn for the better and I am no sooner at the bar when a very young girl, Arianne, with the shortest dress you can image is grinding into me. She grabs my hand and pulls me up to the back of the seating area to the sofas.

I kid you not, she is all over me and anyone watching would have been left in no doubt what is going on. She straddles me one way then the other. I'm almost embarrassed. Never asked for a drink either although, being the gentleman, I got her a couple of drinks at reasonable prices. I'm thinking what she would be like between the sheets and how to get out of the bar without anyone seeing her (and me) leaving. When I broach the cost, she says she will have to consult her manager. Warning bells sound and I ease my way out, almost literally.

NM then visited – busy with plenty of available, pushy girls around. A couple of beers later and I decide to call it a day. I have had enough.

Streets still fairly quiet – no sign of the rugby invasion. Did have a look at Amazonia but it was almost impossible to get into it. The usual mixed crowd milling outside.

I'm home alone, but not upset at that.

Fredje1961
03-20-13, 05:38
For those that are looking for a room just during day time (for work or other things) , this website seems to give what you need: http://www.between9and5.com/

Regal Roy
03-20-13, 10:04
Not feeling 100% but I venture down to Wanchai about 10. 30pm. Joe Bananas full of guys – no girls.

When I broach the cost, she says she will have to consult her manager. Warning bells sound and I ease my way out, almost literally.Good move. I had this once and it became a little heavy. The manager was a woman right enough.

Keep the reports comin', keep up the good work you have an audience.

Ramn HK
03-20-13, 11:20
DH = domestic helper.

Just a quick question and I apologize if it is a stupid question, however, I have tried looking it up and can't seem to find what "DH" means exactly. Could someone please enlighten me? I'm getting ready to take my first trip to HK soon and I'm trying to get as much info as I can from this forum since I am still a fairly new monger myself.

JackTheLad2
03-20-13, 11:28
Arianne from Borocay last night sends me an sms – she can come over if I like. I like, so she duly arrives at 2. 00pm. She is back out the door at 2. 05pm and I do not exaggerate.

She shoves me on to the bed and proceeds to strip me. I'm lying there in anticipation. She undresses herself and she is straddling me as she did last night. I touch her – she moves my hands away. I touch her thighs – she moves my hands away, all the time grinding away.

I try a little foreplay – she moves my hands away. I tell her enough is enough and to get dressed whilst I do the same and she is out the door with $20 for her taxi – and she is lucky to get that. Women! Avoid like the plague. A total prick teaser.

I'm in the mood and text May, the Vietnamese girl from Neptune111. No problem – she can come over but wants $1500. I offer $1000 and that's the last I hear from her.

Still in the mood I go to a massage place almost right next door to the Charterhouse. $298 for an hour massage.

A pretty, slim, non English-speaking girl is allocated to me and she takes me into a darkened room and gives me a towel and shorts and leads me to the shower room. I shower, dry, but ignore the shorts and return to the room. She gets ready by taking off her pink overcoat and settling me onto the couch. The massage that followed was total crap but it was nice lying there letting her soft hands roam over me.

My hands start to roam as well and I ask if this is OK. She is happy. Cut to the chase, I get two hand jobs (never knew I had it in me) and an exploration of her slim neat and tidy body. Total damage $500. Lovely tits which she let me suck, after an initial rejection. Don't know why as she obviously liked it.

Was FS on offer? Don't know and did not ask.

More updates later – off for dinner.

Mighty Spearsman
03-20-13, 15:46
Just a quick question and I apologize if it is a stupid question, however, I have tried looking it up and can't seem to find what "DH" means exactly. Could someone please enlighten me? I'm getting ready to take my first trip to HK soon and I'm trying to get as much info as I can from this forum since I am still a fairly new monger myself.DH = Domestic Helper.

There are literally thousands of domestic helpers working in Hong Kong, most from the Philippines (#1) and Indonesia (probably #2) with some from other countries. Most of them work Monday-Saturday and are free on Sunday. Go to downtown Hong Kong on an early Sunday afternoon and you'll find thousands of Filipino ladies hanging out in parks and elsewhere. It's quite a sight. Many of these ladies are there to socialize, but some of them are available for play.

Most DHs are paid the minimum wage, a large percentage of which gets sent back to the Philippines or whatever their home country is, so many of them are amenable for a little "fun for cash" session with you on their day off.

Look forward to your trip report on your upcoming visit to Hong Kong.

Boarer
03-20-13, 16:12
so she duly arrives at 2. 00pm. She is back out the door at 2. 05pm and I do not exaggerate.Would that be classified as a "Bobbyn or Bobbout."? LOL

Boarer
03-20-13, 16:22
The guy with the camera is bald.

And there is the guy with the backpack. Youngish goal. Who walks up and down Lockhart Road asking for service. Wants to pay 300. He does lots of walking.

Of course you get a few strange types in the streets of wanchai.What ethnicity are the guys? It is already 300 more than some gals get!

Chantik
03-20-13, 20:36
Dropped into Joe Bananas for the first time in a while. Fairly busy with mainly Thai and Vietnamese ladies. It was terribly hot in the bar so one drink was enough for me. Definitely more people, particularly ladies in Wanchai hoping for luck with the Rugby Seven's. Couldn't find Jack the Lad. Assume he was busy,

JackTheLad2
03-20-13, 21:58
Couldn't find Jack the Lad. Assume he was busy,Your assumption is correct! LOL

JackTheLad2
03-20-13, 22:01
I venture out at 10. 30pm but am not looking for anything as I am completely done in from this afternoon. The streets are packed – never seen it so busy. At some bits you had to walk on the road to get by people.

I'm looking for some mates for a quiet 'goodbye' drink as I'm off tomorrow back home (-5 degrees and snow). I go into Amazonia but leave quite quickly as it is jam packed. I look into Joe Bananas. More outside than inside, but heaving.

I head for Neptune111. Never seen it so busy and bump into friends. I go to the only space at the bar to order a round and start talking to Apple, who is sitting there on her own. Very pretty Philippina girl. We talk and seem to knock it off. She is not the usual flirty, pushy type and never asks for a drink.

I warm to her and see my resolutions of a quiet night flying out the window rapidly. I do wonder just how much the body can take and feel I am pushing my luck.

I eventually bring her over to my crowd and we all get on well. It is our last night.

Someone suggests we go to Strings Karaoke Bar for a nightcap and eight of us taxi there at 1. 00am. We have a great night which goes on to well after 3. 00am. Some of the Philippine girls that are with us can sing, including Apple who is a star.

A short elevator ride down from Strings and I am in my room. A nice end to the evening and all I will say is that I think I have made a new friend. She is off to Singapore shortly as she can get a 3 month visa there. She has two young children back in Manila to feed. I help by contributing our agreed cost of $1500 LT.

That's me signing off now. I will summarise my thoughts in due course.

Take care out there, and look after the girls. One could be your daughter given different circumstances.

PS. Any chance of a cash injection and / or loan anyone? I'm skint.

Chantik
03-21-13, 05:47
Nice reports Jack. You have left at a good time. You thought last night was busy. The next 4 days will be doubly busy. Anyway there will be lots of funnycostumes to be seen in the next few days.

Johnny Rocket
03-22-13, 15:06
Went to Wing Lok St to see a gal last time in HK, AR, BBBJCIM, no fuckie today as I was running late. Nice big tits and lips LOL.

Fun had by all for 220hkd. Over paying is over rated haha.

PC outDo you have the specific name or building and room number? Thanks.

Johnny Rocket
03-22-13, 15:42
Saw Candy in Room D, Flat M. 1 / F, Southern Building in Fortress Hill, find her on 141. She is Thai as are many girls in that building. Tits enhanced but seem like they would have been big even without. Cute little trimmed pussy. Standard damage for 141 Thais seems to be $500. She BBBJ without hesitation but initially refused CIM until I offered her a $200 tip. After fucking her for a while I told her get on your knees, which she did quickly, I yanked off the condom and she sucked it and took my load like a champion, even swallowed. Nice girl. Recommended.

JackTheLad2
03-22-13, 17:53
Back home writing this and watching the snow belting down. Freezing as well.

I wish I was back in Hong Kong – a great place in many ways.

I noted a few changes this visit but I'm not criticising, only making comment.

The first is that it might not be as good as some people thought it was 10/15 years ago but it's still good! Prices are up considerably from my last visit only 4 months ago.

You used to be able to get ST for $500/$600 and LT for about $1000 not that long ago. I don't think this time I was ever quoted less than $2000, quickly going down to $1500 for ST. One girl opened up with $4000.

If it goes up much more, punters will turn to 141 etc where it is half the price. Even when I tried for afternoon sessions the cost does not come down that much.

I think the DH's have wizened up as well. They want their share of the market or they are telling you they are DH to save face. When in fact they are not.

Quality of girls – in my view up a bit from last year. A lot are also making an effort and the 'jeans and top brigade' of the past seem to have been replaced by smartly dressed girls. Hem lines have also gone up dramatically!

Bar prices – now there is a thing! To be honest we are being ripped off, but then you all know that.

Ladies drinks have gone through the roof as well and if you are not careful you can end up with a big bar bill when paying $150 for tequila etc. No wonder the girls are pushy for you to buy them drinks at that price so they can get their share. The velevet curtain bars might even be competition for the bars, providing you have your wits about you in these places, which, to be honest, I can't take to.

As an aside I stayed at the JJ Hotel – a punter recommended it a few years ago. I paid $803 a night from when I arrived, inclusive of service etc. On Thursday, what with the rugby, it went up to $1453 per night! Timing is everything.

The bars seem to me to be busier, even allowing for the rugby, but then again Neptune11 is closed, so their mormal crowd have to go somewhere.

I am informed it will open again in May.

We all have our favourites. For me NM and Neptune111 are up there. Escape is not a patch on what Fenwicks used to be.

Amazonia remains the same but I was surprised with Borocay. Nevertheless, how it stays open beats me but there were a few girls, albeit a bit pushy, there when I went in a few times.

I know that Thailand and Cambodia can provide the same for less than half the HK price, but I still love the place – can't wait for my next visit.

Just my opinions!

Pam007
03-23-13, 11:28
Hi,

I plan to be in Hk on mon, tue night at J W Mariot hotel for business trip. Can seniors tell me, it a safe outcall place?

Any good ladies to refer to for full service please? PM me

Ramn HK
03-25-13, 06:08
Enjoy the JW. Its a fantastic 5 star hotel. If you don't want to bring your guest through the lobby, you can access the hotel lifts via Pacific Place.

As for the ladies, you may wish to check out our resident contributor Chantik. Please refer to the Classifieds section for details.

Have fun and stay safe.

Hi,

I plan to be in Hk on mon, tue night at J W Mariot hotel for business trip. Can seniors tell me, it a safe outcall place?

Any good ladies to refer to for full service please? PM me

Ragnarok42
03-25-13, 13:26
Got into the airport hotel at about 11pm last night so decided to call a service to send a girl over. 1500 + 300 for travel, none of the girls on the web site were available, which should have been a dead giaveaway but I was not thinking straight. After 1. 5 hours an older ("older" as in she knew Mao personally) and she was arguing on the phone with someone. Not a good beginning.

She gives me a hard, really rough massage for an hour and then flips me over. Now I panic, I cannot dim the lights, only all off or all on, so I take off my glasses and dive in. She doesn't even pretend to give me a blowjob and starts to get on me. Now I should not have looked up bit I did, she had stretch marks, STRETCH MARKS! I quickly turned off all the lights turned her over and finished. My god what a nightmare! I will not write which service I called so as not to slander them, brothers can PM me and I will yell you. Girls (grandma's) name is Ann so avoid her at all costs.

Thank god part two is heaven, read next report.

Chantik
03-25-13, 17:01
Ragnarok.

It's hard to get ladies whether independent / agencies to visit airport hotels late at night. And especially if you use agencies (most of the ladies are in Hk for a short time) , so don't know their way around HK, so need to catch taxi's, and a return trip from Cental HK will be $600 HK. The actual figure that you paid $1800 seems reasonable. It's a pity about the service.

I advise that next time you try to find an independent on the various sites. Although the majority of ladies won't travel to the airport.

Look forward to your next report.

Ragnarok42
03-25-13, 23:35
after last night's disasterous service i went to one of my favorite haunts in mongkok, buy it seems the are redecorating. finding their temp place i was shown a selection of two girls and i choose a petite girl from fujian. she was real friendly and gave a long and sexy cbj. after last night, any sucking would be good, she got on reverse cowgirl and proceeded to make herself wet. a few minutes later she shook all over but could not scream out loud. she turned over so i could play with her nice soft body and we changed many positions until we both finished in mish. this more then made up for last night, she rinsed me off and i left to explore elements. total damage was 380 and worth every penny, especially compared to last night.

well you know it doesn't end there. after walking around all day my appetite was back and i returned to mongkok but decided to try another place. the other place was a bit too bright and had no ceiling mirror, a fave of mine. seems many places in monglok have closed but found offering for 350, decided to go in. place had ceiling mirrors and a bigger bed. the girl that came i immediately hit it off with. she was real touchy and horny even before we showered. from zhejiang she was thin with a nice large b rack. even in the shower she kneeled down and used hot water to give me bbbj. we hurried to dry ourselves and she contined to eat my meat with gusto. she got on and man she was tight, she proceeded to "use" me like a horny teenager coming at least twice riding me. i flipped her over and did her doggie and that pushed her over the edge, she didn't care and started to scream out loud, not caring that people were literally 3 feet away. we finished in mish with her holding her legs wide open and my dfk her while we both orgasmed. man was this great! i was still rock hard so instead of using a tissue i made her usr her mouth to l clean my still dirty dick. well she just would not stop and when the knock came i decided for another session. this one was even better than the last if that is possible. she ate me for what seemed like 10 minutes, cleaning every inch of my privates or her juices and mine. she got on top again and rode me hard. she was a machine, up and down without stopping until she came. she would then stop and i loved feeling her pussy pulsing and squeezing me. for a full 15 minutes she literally raped me coming several times while i enjoyed her lovely breasts and the view from the ceiling mirrors. we turned over and i got on top and we continued in mish. lots and lots of kissing we both finished together and collapsed sweety and finally finished. we showered together with her kissing me the entire time. she as shocked she said at how horny she was today. for two sessions i paid 680 instead of 350. i would have gladly paid 1000 after last night's debaucle buy left totally spent and happy. this is the hong kong i remember and love.

ironically the two sessions i had don't equal my one session last night and i got way more sex and two gfes. now i know what it feels like being freebiefan and his multiple pops a day. god bless the raunchy places at mongkok, you saved hong kong for me.

Pcpc1688
03-26-13, 02:34
Do you have the specific name or building and room number? Thanks.Hing Long Bldg on Wing Lok st. On 7th floor, Rm1.

Her name is Dic Na and on 141. Com.

Sheung Wan you can't miss her.

All I did was 450hkd though.

PC out

ShangHangin
03-26-13, 07:42
There has been much said about the cost, quality and availability during Sevens. There have also been the comments on the generally unfavorable ratio of punters to girls. Well, I just don't see it.

I was in Wanchai over the weekend after the daily matches. Yes, there were large groups of guys having a sausage fest, but frankly, most of them were more interested in booze than women. Friday night, within no time in New Makati, I had myself a lovely Indo DH. A few drinks and dancing, then back to my hotel for the full night. She had to leave at 6:30 to work, but didn't get out the door until 7:15 due to the morning session.

Saturday night was more of the same. Hooked back up with the Indo DH, as we so much fun and no sleep the night before. My buddy landed a freebie Fili school teacher at Joe Bananas after a girl bar fight (but that's another story). The teacher even offered him a threesome with her friend the next time they hooked up. My other buddy ended up with the friend of my DH. All the girls left at 10am as we headed to the South Stands.

I had to bail on Sunday night due to business, but the report I got from my 3 mates was positive. They partied with a group of four Filis, with one of my mates taking two home. In short, no shortage of talent to meet everyone's needs and desire.

Teltel
03-26-13, 12:32
Hing Long Bldg on Wing Lok st. On 7th floor, Rm1.

Her name is Dic Na and on 141. Com.

Sheung Wan you can't miss her.

All I did was 450hkd though.

PC outBest punters be aware of this girl, also uses the names Pan Dan and Dan Dan, has a reputation for bare back full service.

Teltel

Chantik
03-26-13, 17:10
Got to say it's unusual to get CBJ. BBBJ is normal in Asia.. Of course unless this is what the gent wanted.

Chantik
03-26-13, 17:16
Shang is right. Most of the guys in Wanchai were more interested in getting drunk and being silly. So many choices of ladies. Of course this is the time of the year when many ladies are w/l for the weekend.

Some of the businesses in Wanchai raised their prices. Amazonia had a bar facing the street. Beers were $70 but inside the bar were $52. The Pizza Place next to Ebeneezer and Thai Hut were charging $50 for a piece of pizza, whereas the normal price is $40. Businesses' do very well during Rugby Seven's. They wish it happened every weekend.

Johnny Rocket
03-26-13, 21:44
Best punters be aware of this girl, also uses the names Pan Dan and Dan Dan, has a reputation for bare back full service.

TeltelOk, thanks.

Looked on 141 site at Hing Loong Bldg, there is no Dic Na nor Pan Dan nor Dan Dan. Maybe she is "on holiday" (I. E. On her period)?

Boarer
03-27-13, 02:54
There has been much said about the cost, quality and availability during Sevens. There have also been the comments on the generally unfavorable ratio of punters to girls. Well, I just don't see it.

She had to leave at 6:30 to work, but didn't get out the door until 7:15 due to the morning session.

My buddy landed a freebie Fili school teacher.

In short, no shortage of talent to meet everyone's needs and desire.Good report. Good that someone else can confirm freebies in Wanchai. Though IMHO the gentlemanly thing to do is to leave some cash as some are too shy or ignorant to demand money. Much less than the cost of a night out but will make a difference to the ladies!

FWIW, get the girls out when they say they need to leave to get to their jobs. DH (and other employees) have been let go for much lesser infringements. Also, as they say, everyone lies. Doubt there are any real Filly school teachers in Wanchai or Hong Kong. But I am sure she could teach your friend a thing or two!

I still prefer places where the ratio of girls to guys is higher. The girls tend to work harder for attention, of any sort.

Boarer
03-27-13, 03:02
Take care out there, and look after the girls. One could be your daughter given different circumstances.Ouch! Could actually be depending on how long one had been playing! Actually seen a couple come full circle. Pretty sad state of affairs.

Nice full detailed reports.

Chantik
03-27-13, 05:51
Boarer.

There are definitely Phillipine / Singaporean / Malaysian school teachers etc, etc, etc in Hong Kong.

One of good friends is a Phillipine school teacher.

Of course we have no way of knowing if the lady is a teacher. Ladies in Wanchai usually have more than one story.

FreebieFan
03-27-13, 06:14

Of course we have no way of knowing if the lady is a teacher. Ladies in Wanchai usually have more than one story.Only in Wanchai? I think we could change Wanchai and write " the world" LOL. But them most guys out and about have many stories too.

WildHawk
03-27-13, 08:24
. Doubt there are any real Filly school teachers in Wanchai or Hong Kong. But I am sure she could teach your friend a thing or two! .Aw, the fellow's friend may have bagged my Filipina schoolteacher (If the poster's description fits a lass with a big chip on her shoulder, and who could blame her, for having to share maid duties to watch over a cuntish British banker's kids, might be her!) Think a lot of these SE Asian lasses hanging out in Wan Chai, hooking or just plain hooking up (my teacher friend never asked for money except for taxi fare) really do have the degrees. Saying that, however, it is doubtful that any uni in the Phils confers a degree that is worth a shit. Yet stories abound of vastly overqualified ladies taking up post as DH's. A couple years ago I recall reading about a Philippine senator resigning her position to become a DH in HK.

Chantik
03-27-13, 15:14
Aw, the fellow's friend may have bagged my Filipina schoolteacher (If the poster's description fits a lass with a big chip on her shoulder, and who could blame her, for having to share maid duties to watch over a cuntish British banker's kids, might be her!) Think a lot of these SE Asian lasses hanging out in Wan Chai, hooking or just plain hooking up (my teacher friend never asked for money except for taxi fare) really do have the degrees. Saying that, however, it is doubtful that any uni in the Phils confers a degree that is worth a shit. Yet stories abound of vastly overqualified ladies taking up post as DH's. A couple years ago I recall reading about a Philippine senator resigning her position to become a DH in HK.Many of the Phillipine helpers have degrees. That's why many of them apply to work as D / H in Canada (must have a degree) because they get permanent residency after two years.

Lots of teachers (male) hang around Wanchai bars, there is a group who often take the top floor at Bar 109 on a Sunday afternoon, but don't think you would find too many female teachers in bars like NM.

FreebieFan
03-28-13, 05:32
[QUOTE=Wildhawk; 1403380. A couple years ago I recall reading about a Philippine senator resigning her position to become a DH in HK.[/QUOTE]And thats all it was, a stupid story. The cost of getting elected to be a Senator in the Phils runs into the million of pesos. This is so that they can share whats known as the "pork barrel". Whereby senators can spend on their pet projects as well as self enrichment. Theres no way a Senator would be a DH. Would a US Congressman or an English MP become a roadsweeper? Didn't think so. Be careful what you read it just might not be true.

One of the current Senators in Philippines is Jamby Madrigal. Her net worth is over US$ 150 million.

Boarer
03-28-13, 05:58
Lots of teachers (male) hang around Wanchai bars, there is a group who often take the top floor at Bar 109 on a Sunday afternoon, but don't think you would find too many female teachers in bars like NM.Tsk tsk. That explains the state of our education system! Where are the Mr. Chips of yore?

I guess I should clarify by saying I never doubted they were either trained or worked as teachers in the Philippines. Just harder for them to work into the local licensed school system as full teachers. I know many are involved with adult after hour lessons or musical tutelage. But they tend to be married to someone local, physically.

Boarer
03-28-13, 06:00
One of the current Senators in Philippines is Jamby Madrigal. Her net worth is over US$ 150 million.She must either be a new senator or under performing. LOL

Greasy
03-29-13, 16:13
Wanchi.

Thinking of hitting the waichi bars in about an hour. Need a wingman. Any help?

Tiger 888
03-30-13, 00:34
Wanchi.

Thinking of hitting the waichi bars in about an hour. Need a wingman. Any help?Wanchi and Waichi do not exist in Hong Kong.

BionicMan
03-30-13, 05:38
Wanchi and Waichi do not exist in Hong Kong.But Wanchai does exist, come on!

Visual
03-30-13, 12:52
Has the new NeptuneII reopened?

Tiger 888
03-30-13, 12:53
But Wanchai does exist, come on!I am always amazed by the ignorance some people show when travelling. One part is the respect to the language and spelling. There is also a difference between Orang Utan and Orang Utah.

Tiger 888
03-30-13, 12:54
Has the new NeptuneII reopened?They are still waiting for the liquor license.

Chantik
03-30-13, 14:37
Posting around midnight, asking for a wingman, and the poster doesn't have PM access.

He was making life difficult!

Sanptn
04-01-13, 04:20
It's been long time since checked the HK forum and I am wondering why the activity has slowed down lately. The best experience I had was on 37 Dundas since it was no hassle service there.

Johnny Rocket
04-01-13, 12:04
It's been long time since checked the HK forum and I am wondering why the activity has slowed down lately. The best experience I had was on 37 Dundas since it was no hassle service there.It's still open. The last couple times I was there the quality of girl and level of service had slipped. But can't say if it's a trend as I don't frequent it as often as I used to.

BionicMan
04-01-13, 15:52
I am always amazed by the ignorance some people show when travelling. One part is the respect to the language and spelling. There is also a difference between Orang Utan and Orang Utah.I tend to observe this "ignorance" also by the locals, with different spellings. It is not a major capital, to misspell a place, unless we are here for spelling lessons.

Tiger 888
04-01-13, 21:58
I tend to observe this "ignorance" also by the locals, with different spellings. It is not a major capital, to misspell a place, unless we are here for spelling lessons.
Can someone please help me to find Naptoon 111 or LowGuard Road in One Chi ? I am so desperate because google maps obviously is too stupid to come up with a result.

BionicMan
04-02-13, 08:38
Can someone please help me to find Naptoon 111 or LowGuard Road in One Chi ? I am so desperate because google maps obviously is too stupid to come up with a result.LMAO. Are you challenging us?

Tiger 888
04-02-13, 08:42
LMAO. Are you challenging us?Just following your logic to the extreme.

AussieDoug
04-02-13, 10:58
Can someone please help me to find Naptoon 111 or LowGuard Road in One Chi ? I am so desperate because google maps obviously is too stupid to come up with a result.It's spelt Neptune 3, and the street is Luard Road, but I think that may be wrong, I thought it was on Jaffe Road?

Tiger 888
04-02-13, 13:36
It's spelt Neptune 3, and the street is Luard Road, but I think that may be wrong, I thought it was on Jaffe Road?Thanks for the help. Try to explain that to Jackthelad. And no, Jaffee Road is where the old Neptune2 used to be that will reopen as Hong Kong Cafe after they get their liquor license.

JackTheLad2
04-02-13, 18:15
Try to explain that to Jackthelad.I'm not rising to the bait! LOL
I just want to read reports!

Boarer
04-03-13, 09:17
I tend to observe this "ignorance" also by the locals, with different spellings. It is not a major capital, to misspell a place, unless we are here for spelling lessons.I do not understand why people are so fastidious and imperialistic about English and its grammar. Dan Quayle proved that one doese note neede toe be able toe spelle to be a lawyer, a owner of a media company, a Senator, and a Vice President in the US. George Bush Jr. Proved that one does not even need to be able to string two words together and to be articulate in one language to be the same country's president! As the cousins across the pond always say,"They have not spoken English there for years." LOL

Boarer
04-03-13, 09:23
Posting around midnight, asking for a wingman, and the poster doesn't have PM access.

He was making life difficult!It might not be the only dream he will have that night! LOL

Tiger 888
04-03-13, 10:02
I do not understand why people are so fastidious and imperialistic about English and its grammar. Dan Quayle proved that one doese note neede toe be able toe spelle to be a lawyer, a owner of a media company, a Senator, and a Vice President in the US. George Bush Jr. Proved that one does not even need to be able to string two words together and to be articulate in one language to be the same country's president! As the cousins across the pond always say,"They have not spoken English there for years." LOLIt's neither English nor grammar that you need. But you do need the correct names of places if you want to find them. I believe they had a reason when they started naming roads.

BionicMan
04-03-13, 10:39
It's neither English nor grammar that you need. But you do need the correct names of places if you want to find them. I believe they had a reason when they started naming roads.Fair enough but you can teach me that when it comes to translating in western wordings "asian" names (be them Chinese, thai etc) the spelling are varying and unreliable.

To the point that even the search engines offer you sometime a (right) alternative when you mispell the word.

It is true Wanchai is Wanchai and should be spelt this way but what if somebody writes Wan-chai or Wuanchai or like the bloke below in an even more differnt manner but still "detectable" with common sense? I mean understandable. This is what I was pointing out.

So it seems to me a bit tedious to flame on a location misspelling, taking that here we have a universe of nationalities writing in english, some not familair with the language, some not familair with the place. And some with some difficulties to write as a whole and therefore fighting with the keyboard.

Boarer
04-03-13, 12:07
Fair enough but you can teach me that when it comes to translating in western wordings "asian" names (be them Chinese, thai etc) the spelling are varying and unreliable.
It's neither English nor grammar that you need. But you do need the correct names of places if you want to find them. I believe they had a reason when they started naming roads.No offense meant guys. IMHO, I was just referring to my own inability / stupidity to learn / pick up languages; the log in my eye. I appreciate any romanization efforts to make things easier for idiots like me; whether something is spelt with zh or ch. I would be totally lost in Japan, India, Thailand, China, Greece, or the Slavic countries if they did not attempt to romanize some signs.

Even in Germany, I have blown by some signs because some of the words can be 60 characters long and I need about a minute to read them. I appreciate not having to spell or pronounce AG everytime. Fortunately, most Germans speak English and are not afraid to use it. I think most native speakers will be able to decipher what a visitor is attempting to say. We do not need another Quebec where there are linguistic legislation / police. FWIW, the red light area is actually 2 characters and the spelling does not really match the way it is pronounced locally, IMHO as a non native speaker and do not ask me to write those characters.

Now, back to our regular programming..

Chantik
04-04-13, 19:17
Dropped into NM early evening. Good crowd maybe between a normal Saturday / Sunday afternoon. Lots of ladies filipina / Indo's. Lots of crazy dancing, short skirts, skin on show and a few tattoos. They are becoming popular with Indo ladies. Not many men. The men were sure to have a good time.

Regal Roy
04-04-13, 21:14
Dropped into NM early evening. Good crowd maybe between a normal Saturday / Sunday afternoon. Lots of ladies filipina / Indo's. Lots of crazy dancing, short skirts, skin on show and a few tattoos. They are becoming popular with Indo ladies. Not many men. The men were sure to have a good time.Great news. Another man arrives on Sunday.

Ronin
04-08-13, 12:39
Great news. Another man arrives on Sunday.Chantik is a she, mate, and a long time, well respected member of this Forum.

Dinotrex
04-08-13, 15:37
I've seen many posts from Chantik. 700+ posts can't be wrong. Is there a pic of her? Is she a mamsan? Why is she so interested in assisting the mongers? Or is she a lesbian? I think some of us who aren't quite newbies but yet not quite the pros would like to know a little about her.

Chantik is a she, mate, and a long time, well respected member of this Forum.

BionicMan
04-08-13, 16:00
I've seen many posts from Chantik. 700+ posts can't be wrong. Is there a pic of her? Is she a mamsan? Why is she so interested in assisting the mongers? Or is she a lesbian? I think some of us who aren't quite newbies but yet not quite the pros would like to know a little about her.If you scroll you will also get the website, she is an escort. On the market.

She offers us a unique POV (from the WG side) and valuable information on the mongering market.

JoeHK
04-08-13, 16:11
Hi guys,

About 4 weeks ago I asked for your advice. I was in HK for business trip for one week.

I arrived on Sunday which was the last day of the sevens. When I found that out I was a bit scared because I thought WC will be like hell. You guys gave me the advice of giving it a try anyway.

As pormised here's my report:

That Sunday at around one 1pm I arrived in central for having lunch. The table next to me there were 2 DH cuties (24 and 26). They were dressed very casual so I wasn't sure if they are interested in "a bit more than chatting". While I was eating one of the girls came over and said, that her friend said that I'm a cute guy. I thought "OMG welcome to junior high". But anyway I thought this is the way they do it here. So I invited them to join my table. We were chatting and laughing alot and at around 4 pm I asked them what their plans for today are. The first one said that she had to be back home at 6. The second (the better looking one) said she has to leave at 8.

Cherry. Cherry. Cherry. Jackpot.

So the first one left and I took the second back to my hotel.

In the hotel she was very shy. But the more I took ober control she was make a hell of a noise.

After 90 min of action we showered and she left without asking for anything.

Spendings so far: 2 diet coke. OMG I'm I'm heaven.

What next? WC! Arrived to WC at around 7pm.

The streeets and bars were very crowded with drunk english and australian guys.

I decided to go to new makati with the fear of arriving at a sausage festival.

To my surprise it wasn't that packed as expected. 75% girls inside. The rest of 25% were drunk guys with rugby shirts.

This was the best what could happen.

Beeing a 28 year old European which is not bad lookin and not totally drunk.

There were at least 15-20 girls I had eye contact with and danced together.

After 6 gin tonic and 5 french kisses with different hotties I saw this beauty. 26 years, skinny, not very tall. I love girls like this.

After 2 hours of chatting, dancing and drinking she wanted to go to my place. I said I'm not interested because I've got to get up early the next day. This was a shock for her and so she told me "I'm so fu*ing horny. Please take me with you. I want to suck your balls."

Jackpot #2 on its way.

We left the place and went to my hotel.

Guys, the rest of the night was breath takin!

I love you HK!

JoeHK
04-08-13, 16:13
Hi guys,

About 4 weeks ago I asked for your advice. I was in HK for business trip for one week.

I arrived on Sunday which was the last day of the sevens. When I found that out I was a bit scared because I thought WC will be like hell. You guys gave me the advice of giving it a try anyway.

That Sunday at around one 1pm I arrived in central for having lunch. The table next to me there were 2 DH cuties (24 and 26). They were dressed very casual so I wasn't sure if they are interested in "a bit more than chatting". While I was eating one of the girls came over and said, that her friend said that I'm a cute guy. I thought "OMG welcome to junior high". But anyway I thought this is the way they do it here. So I invited them to join my table. We were chatting and laughing alot and at around 4 pm I asked them what their plans for today are. The first one said that she had to be back home at 6. The second (the better looking one) said she has to leave at 8.

In the hotel she was very shy. But the more I took ober control she was make a hell of a noise.

To my surprise it wasn't that packed as expected. 75% girls inside. The rest of 25% were drunk guys with rugby shirts.

After 6 gin tonic and 5 french kisses with different hotties I saw this beauty. 26 years, skinny, not very tall. I love girls like this.

After 2 hours of chatting, dancing and drinking she wanted to go to my place. I said I'm not interested because I've got to get up early the next day. This was a shock for her and so she told me "I'm so fu*ing horny. Please take me with you. I want to suck your balls."

Jackpot #2 on its way.

I love you HK!

JackTheLad2
04-08-13, 20:58
I've seen many posts from Chantik. 700+ posts can't be wrong. Is there a pic of her?Is there a pic of any of the male punters that frequent the forum? No, I don't think so.

Take it from me. Chantik is real despite what one or two idiots might have thought earlier.
Bionicman's comments are correct.
Suggest if you want to know more about her, you PM her. She won't bite.

Member #3361
04-09-13, 08:56
Dropped into NM early evening. Good crowd maybe between a normal Saturday / Sunday afternoon. Lots of ladies filipina / Indo's. Lots of crazy dancing, short skirts, skin on show and a few tattoos. They are becoming popular with Indo ladies. Not many men. The men were sure to have a good time.I have read and heard about this. However is it something widely practiced in Indonesia? Given lot of actions and discussions on this board I am curious. It will be great to try.

Chantik
04-09-13, 19:40
Apparently it has been quiet in the last week or two for the ladies who go to Wanchai bars. A couple of the regular Escape ladies were out and about on Sunday afternoon. You may even see some in Queen Victoria during the day. It may be that the shocking weather in HK for the last two weeks is a factor.

Member #3361
04-10-13, 05:33
Apparently it has been quiet in the last week or two for the ladies who go to Wanchai bars. A couple of the regular Escape ladies were out and about on Sunday afternoon. You may even see some in Queen Victoria during the day. It may be that the shocking weather in HK for the last two weeks is a factor.Chantik you mean the weather caused men to stay indoors so not many showedup? Or DH are not coming out? I am visiting this sat, sun and hoping for all around good weather!

HeavyFuel
04-10-13, 08:43
Is there a pic of any of the male punters that frequent the forum? No, I don't think so.

Take it from me. Chantik is real despite what one or two idiots might have thought earlier.

Bionicman's comments are correct.

Suggest if you want to know more about her, you PM her. She won't bite.I do have flattering pics of Chantik but I doubt she'd approve of me releasing them.

Yes, she's the real deal.

Chantik bites. But only where you'd like it.

JackTheLad2
04-10-13, 09:01
I am visiting this sat, sun and hoping for all around good weather!Looking forward to reading your report (s). You have not made one yet.

Member #3361
04-10-13, 10:40
Looking forward to reading your report (s). You have not made one yet.Me too, looking forward to sharing the experience.

Chantik
04-10-13, 18:41
Chantik you mean the weather caused men to stay indoors so not many showedup? Or DH are not coming out? I am visiting this sat, sun and hoping for all around good weather!I am talking about professional ladies who go out every night. The weather has been shocking for two weeks. Thats a fact. My friends tell me it has been very quiet. There could be a cause-effect. Anyway the D / H always go out when they have a holiday. Typhoon or not.

Chantik
04-10-13, 18:44
I do have flattering pics of Chantik but I doubt she'd approve of me releasing them.

Chantik bites. But only where you'd like it.Pics.

I only have about 15, 000 pics and hundreds of videos. But they remain private.

Don't forget ladies come from Venus and Gents come from Mars.

You could say that we think differently.

Yes. I bite in the right places.

Member #3361
04-10-13, 19:58
I do have flattering pics of Chantik but I doubt she'd approve of me releasing them.

Chantik bites. But only where you'd like it.
Pics.

I only have about 15, 000 pics and hundreds of videos. But they remain private.

Don't forget ladies come from Venus and Gents come from Mars.

You could say that we think differently.

Yes. I bite in the right places.Very nice. Cantik indeed. I have seen her pictures, but I can't vouch for her bites yet, perhaps I can post about it next week.

Makeupaname
04-11-13, 03:10
The weather has been shocking for two weeks. Thats a fact. My friends tell me it has been very quiet. There could be a cause-effect. Anyway the D / H always go out when they have a holiday. Typhoon or not.I think readers still may not know what is your meaning of "shocking" weather. In near by Macau, it has been raining everyday for more than two weeks, so probably same in HK. Have not seen blue sky in awhile.

Chantik
04-11-13, 12:58
I think readers still may not know what is your meaning of "shocking" weather. In near by Macau, it has been raining everyday for more than two weeks, so probably same in HK. Have not seen blue sky in awhile.You summed it up. Grey skies and plenty of rain. Today was no different.

Mighty Spearsman
04-12-13, 05:30
I've seen many posts from Chantik. 700+ posts can't be wrong. Is there a pic of her? Is she a mamsan? Why is she so interested in assisting the mongers? Or is she a lesbian? I think some of us who aren't quite newbies but yet not quite the pros would like to know a little about her.I wanted to second the comments that Chantik is one of the most informative posters about HK here on ISG. She knows the scene and adds a perspective that's definitely different from the male mongers who post here. I always look forward to reading her posts.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-12-13, 11:13
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Gaijin Gigolo
04-12-13, 11:19
Nice reporter, Joe, well done!

Hi guys,

Jackpot #2 on its way.

I love you HK!

Gaijin Gigolo
04-12-13, 11:24
The correct spelling is actually Wan Chai. Two words, if you're talking about finding it through search engines.

Fair enough but you can teach me that when it comes to translating in western wordings "asian" names (be them Chinese, thai etc) the spelling are varying and unreliable.

To the point that even the search engines offer you sometime a (right) alternative when you mispell the word.

It is true Wanchai is Wanchai and should be spelt this way but what if somebody writes Wan-chai or Wuanchai or like the bloke below in an even more differnt manner but still "detectable" with common sense? I mean understandable. This is what I was pointing out.

So it seems to me a bit tedious to flame on a location misspelling, taking that here we have a universe of nationalities writing in english, some not familair with the language, some not familair with the place. And some with some difficulties to write as a whole and therefore fighting with the keyboard.

PinkPearl
04-13-13, 09:19
Can I buy travellers cheques at Hong Kong airport? If so, what kind of rates should I expect?

I usually have 4 hours tops before my plane leaves, so I don't know if there'd be time to look for better rates by leaving the airport and going into the city, or if it would even be worth it considering transportation costs, etc.

ShanghaiNemo
04-14-13, 11:27
Hello,

This is nemo from shanghai.

I ll be in hk for 2 night for visa issue.

Any particular subjection?

Massage or outcall?

Thanks, and if someone in shanghai ill be happy to give back the ideas

Lakeside
04-14-13, 14:07
Past weekend the ratio girls / guys was in many places not very favourable. Escape, Insiders and New Makati were a sausage fest! Maybe it has to do with a toughening of immigration rules on short term female visitors from the Philippines. Met a few girls who got a 7 days visa only! In New Makati they also have handed out notes to the girls where in Chinese / Tagalog / Bahasa / English it was written: As per HKG law they advise that customers should not conduct drunkenness or immoral behaviour at their premises. I probably have violated the advise in more than one way!

Sam1982
04-14-13, 14:33
Had a mixed experience with 141 and thought would let ya guys know.

Hd short listed at least 4 gals from hotel walk in section in the causeway Bay Area. When I called them this evening 3 mobile numbers belonged to the same dude. He made me walk 4 block to walden hotel and went to room 703 looking for Molly. She has these sexy pictures of 36e boobs. But turned out there was some other girl. I called and negotiated because this was surely not 800 had worth so offered 500. He started negotiating. I hung up and moved on.

Fuji building was a block away.

Wow! Why even bother to go elsewhere. This place is like Singapore's orchard tower only that each chic has a room. And most of them are pretty. I must have knocked on at least 6 doors before finally settling down with this 36d all natural boobie girl on the 21st floor. Stunning body. 6/10 face, lotsa role play costumes. Good BBBJ but horrible at FS. So a longer CBJ and a HJ to complete. Damages 500.

Would not repeat her but I'm definitely going back to Fuji soon.

Sam

Chantik
04-14-13, 20:26
These notes have been given out off and on for nearly a year. And they have this in big signs at Amazonia and the old Neptune 2.

Tiger 888
04-14-13, 23:23
These notes have been given out off and on for nearly a year. And they have this in big signs at Amazonia and the old Neptune 2.I believe this is a requirement by the police which is at least as effective as the no smoking signs. Welcome to Hong Kong.

Ramn HK
04-15-13, 14:22
Navy in town. Total 3 ships. Time for Wanchai to make some money.

BionicMan
04-15-13, 14:59
The correct spelling is actually Wan Chai. Two words, if you're talking about finding it through search engines.Trust me, google maps can get you to the same place whatever way you spell it. And in thenmap you will even see "Wanchai Bank". Altogether. I think then spelling in English and roman letters of Asian names is the most "flexible" exercise in the world.

Chantik
04-15-13, 18:58
New bar Mix opened in Hennessy Road across from HSBC bank, Dropped in yesterday afternoon after doing a tour of bars. Classy type of bar but few customers. Haven't yet got the Sunday afternoon crown. Tough for new bars in Wanchai. They have to get the expat crowd or get the ladies of the night. Will be intersting to see what happens in the future. Wanchai was quiet for a Sunday afternoon. Maybe the ladies saved themselves for the Navy.

Mianbao
04-16-13, 05:32
Fuji building was a block away.

Wow! Why even bother to go elsewhere. This place is like Singapore's orchard tower only that each chic has a room. And most of them are pretty. I must have knocked on at least 6 doors before finally settling down with this 36d all natural boobie girl on the 21st floor. Stunning body. 6/10 face, lotsa role play costumes. Good BBBJ but horrible at FS. So a longer CBJ and a HJ to complete. Damages 500.

Would not repeat her but I'm definitely going back to Fuji soon.

SamSam, how long did the session last for? My concern with 141 walk ups is quick in and out service, which is why I only ever went to the massage place in Dundas once. I like a good 90 min session!

Will post a 141 report of my own soon.

Cheers,

Mianbao

Chris Peterson
04-17-13, 00:17
I lived in Hong Kong 4 years ago. Most of my hunting for was regular girls, both Chinese and Western, in good old LKF. If you have any game and some $$$ to spend on drinks and club entrance fees, you'll score.

Dabbled a few times in the bars in Wan Chai. They are all Freelance girls from the Philippines and Thailand. Pretty expensive compared to actually being in Thailand and from what I've read about the Philippines, so I wouldn't recommend this scene as a reason for Hong Kong to be a good mongering destination, but if you are there, especially for a while, it will bear fruit.

For example, met one Filippina at one of the bars, and after the first night, exchanged phone numbers, and would hook up occasionally for either free, or for way less than the regular going rates. I think whenever she wasn't picking up full boat paying customers, she'd hit me up to fck and hang out, like I said one time for free, and one time when I was like "I don't have much $$", she said well how much do you have, and I think I said something like the equivalent of $20", and she was at my place within an hour.

Chaos Theory
04-17-13, 16:08
When will the Navy be leaving? I'm arriving Friday and prefer Wan Chai without them.

They may feel the same about me.

CT

Chantik
04-17-13, 16:32
When will the Navy be leaving? I'm arriving Friday and prefer Wan Chai without them.

CTStill here on Wednesday night.

They usually stay 4 or 5 days. Should be gone by Friday.

Yhddude13
04-21-13, 03:45
Still here on Wednesday night.

They usually stay 4 or 5 days. Should be gone by Friday.I went to wanchai around 11 Wednesday night and didn't see a sign of them. I went to new makati and Amazonia.

Uncle Goober2
04-21-13, 03:55
I went to wanchai around 11 Wednesday night and didn't see a sign of them. I went to new makati and Amazonia.They left Thurs night / early Fri morning.

Chantik
04-21-13, 16:53
I went to wanchai around 11 Wednesday night and didn't see a sign of them. I went to new makati and Amazonia.And they were still in town on Thursday night.

For some reason they spent little time in bars like makati / NM.

And they are usually in bed by midnight.

Dinotrex
04-23-13, 22:48
Anyone having trouble logging on to these sites?

Chantik
04-24-13, 17:02
These sites are periodically closed down by law enforcement.

They will re-appear.

Pcpc1688
04-24-13, 22:13
Anyone having trouble logging on to these sites?They are working fine.

PC out

Chantik
04-25-13, 12:01
Is it true that Escape will close next week.

Cyber Whip
04-26-13, 03:08
Looking at the 141 site and need a little help. Just looking at some without joining the site I see some girls with address posted but no phone number. How does that work? Just go to the address and knock or do I need to log in to the site?

Any help greatly appreciated, especially quick help!

Uncle Goober2
04-26-13, 05:41
Is it true that Escape will close next week.I heard the same rumour of imminent closure. But the rumour I heard was that it was closing LAST NIGHT (ie, Thurs 25 April).

Will make some further enquiries.

Uncle Goober2
04-26-13, 07:36
I heard the same rumour of imminent closure. But the rumour I heard was that it was closing LAST NIGHT (ie, Thurs 25 April).

Will make some further enquiries.Word from usually very reliable sources says: No problem.

There was some delay in securing the renewal of a regulatory approval, but this now is secured and so: Business as usual.

Enjoy!

Ramn HK
04-26-13, 08:36
Generally the landlines listed are basically a recording in Cantonese about the girl and her services. You better know Cantonese if you are planning on calling to book. Some do speak English but are in the minority. Some girls will make an appointment with you, and if another punter shows up say 15 minutes before your appointment, the provider will take the newcomer and leave you out to dry. Best thing is to choose a building with several providers and knock on doors. If you find a provider you like, get her number for future trysts.

Have fun and stay safe.

Looking at the 141 site and need a little help. Just looking at some without joining the site I see some girls with address posted but no phone number. How does that work? Just go to the address and knock or do I need to log in to the site?

Any help greatly appreciated, especially quick help!

Gaijin Gigolo
04-26-13, 11:17
I heard the same rumour of imminent closure. But the rumour I heard was that it was closing LAST NIGHT (ie, Thurs 25 April).

Will make some further enquiries.No big loss. Escape is always full of WAY overpriced Colombian and Chinese working girls all inflicted with delusions of grandeur. Let's hope something decent opens in its place.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-26-13, 11:20

Any help greatly appreciated, especially quick help!Don't worry about phone numbers, just go knocking on doors til you see something you like. Even those who don't speak English can tell you the price and what's available. If you're on HK Island, I recommend the Fuji Building just a few blocks away from Wan Chai in the direction of Causeway Bay.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-26-13, 11:28
I lived in Hong Kong 4 years ago. Most of my hunting for was regular girls, both Chinese and Western, in good old LKF. If you have any game and some $$$ to spend on drinks and club entrance fees, you'll score.

Dabbled a few times in the bars in Wan Chai. They are all Freelance girls from the Philippines and Thailand. Pretty expensive compared to actually being in Thailand and from what I've read about the Philippines, so I wouldn't recommend this scene as a reason for Hong Kong to be a good mongering destination, but if you are there, especially for a while, it will bear fruit.

For example, met one Filippina at one of the bars, and after the first night, exchanged phone numbers, and would hook up occasionally for either free, or for way less than the regular going rates. I think whenever she wasn't picking up full boat paying customers, she'd hit me up to fck and hang out, like I said one time for free, and one time when I was like "I don't have much $$", she said well how much do you have, and I think I said something like the equivalent of $20", and she was at my place within an hour.I can confirm that there is PLENTY of free poonanny in HK, even for a middle-aged guy like me. You just have to be patient, kind, make them laugh, and give it a bit of time. It's there basically anytime you want it, but you may have to exchange phone numbers and get to know each other for a few days, or a week, first.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-26-13, 11:30

CTScared? LOL Too bad. They're the ones keeping your ass safe, ingrate.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-26-13, 11:52
Firstname Lastname, no need to know, LOL! 21yo (told an agency she was 23 to get a visa) DH met on a splendid Sunday afternoon in Wan Chai. Never asked for a penny. They're out there, just be patient, guys.

Traveler1234
04-26-13, 14:20
Looking at the 141 site and need a little help. Just looking at some without joining the site I see some girls with address posted but no phone number. How does that work? Just go to the address and knock or do I need to log in to the site?Zero in on one building or area, write down names / prices. Better yet, use their mobile site via smart phone. Then just knock on doors and see if you like the candy. No pressure for you to go in, they're used to be screened [works both ways].

Chantik
04-26-13, 16:20

Will make some further enquiries.I believe its to do with licensing.

Apparently has been extended for another week.

Chaos Theory
04-26-13, 16:45
Scared? LOL Too bad. They're the ones keeping your ass safe, ingrate.No just don't like ignorant loud mouth yobs. Guess you do a**ehole

Gaijin Gigolo
04-27-13, 00:45
No just don't like ignorant loud mouth yobs. Guess you do a**eholeYah, I'd much prefer to be around them over ignorant, unappreciative, fvckwits. I'll bet you wouldn't say that to any of them face to face.

Gaijin Gigolo
04-27-13, 00:47
Escape is still going full tilt, as of last night / this morning April 27. And still full of fat-ass overpriced Colombian and Chinese hos.

FreebieFan
04-27-13, 02:28
Yah, I'd much prefer to be around them over ignorant, unappreciative, fvckwits. I'll bet you wouldn't say that to any of them face to face.Without wishing to butt in on whats a wonderfully structured debate about the US Navy in HK, would just like to add that I'm sure China really appreciates the US Navy protecting its HK outpost. LOL.

Uncle Goober2
04-27-13, 05:30
Without wishing to butt in on whats a wonderfully structured debate about the US Navy in HK, would just like to add that I'm sure China really appreciates the US Navy protecting its HK outpost. LOL.FF,

Excellent point. HK without doubt would have been invaded years ago without protection from Uncle Sam. LOL.

Sadly, rather than certain posters being grateful for its boys being allowed to come here for R&R (and agreeing with the unarguable point that many of the boys are loud and some are abnoxious while they are here) , it seems that in fact the true position is the exact opposite, ie, that residents of HK apparently lose the right to express opinions about the behaviour of the boys when they are here (it presumably follows that the 1st amendment only applies to things said BY US citizens about others).

And before I am attacked, my position as stated many times before is that the boys are often loud and obnoxious, but they are just letting off steam and they are good for the local economy while they are here. I choose to avoid WC while they are here, but that is a personal preference. To each his (or her) own.

Peace

Uncle Goober2
04-27-13, 05:33
I believe its to do with licensing.

Apparently has been extended for another week.Yes, the regulatory approval I spoke of is indeed the liquor licence.

But my source told me that it has been fixed. Perhaps you are right and it has been fixed only for a week, but I will enquire further, tonight.

Cheers

Gislaved
04-27-13, 10:19
Just thought I would let you know that the price in K-pressure is now 510 HKD for 45 minutes. Apparently the hotel is now charging 120, and the "establishment" still 390.

Service was good, so I don't think one can complain too much.

Chaos Theory
04-28-13, 13:27
Yah, I'd much prefer to be around them over ignorant, unappreciative, fvckwits. I'll bet you wouldn't say that to any of them face to face.If I thought you had the intelligence to pursue a reasoned discussion I would make an argument. Why don't we just leave it that you go out in Wan Chai with your beloved US Navy (maybe you prefer male company?) and I will steer clear of them.

CT