PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51

Turgid
10-26-19, 15:36
Many places can meet girl. Price different. Girl always looking for better. Many do anything boy want.Even 60 yr old boy like me?

Thomas Jefferson
10-29-19, 16:01
Been to hkg the last 2 weeks, some protest going on, but no any effect to the Wanchai bars.

They all operate as usual and next street were protest, you even don't notice it.

Less visitors, but good amount of freelancers last weekend.

Sunday afternoon 109 bar was packed with girls, players bar next door was empty, but I took 2 horny indo girls.

We had a whole nice afternoon hardcore session in my hotel for 1500 for both before they had to be home by 7 pm.

Found a nice 24 h Vietnam massage spa. Gorgeous girls, good price, they have wechat account.

Dg8787
10-29-19, 18:36
Been to hkg the last 2 weeks, some protest going on, but no any effect to the Wanchai bars.

They all operate as usual and next street were protest, you even don't notice it.

Sunday afternoon 109 bar was packed with girls, players bar next door was empty, but I took 2 horny indo girls.

We had a whole nice afternoon hardcore session in my hotel for 1500 for both before they had to be home by 7 pm.

Found a nice 24 h Vietnam massage spa. Gorgeous girls, good price, they have wechat account.Indo girls meaning Indonesian domestic helpers?

JaneMan1
10-30-19, 04:50

Found a nice 24 h Vietnam massage spa. Gorgeous girls, good price, they have wechat account.Would you mind sharing the wechat it? I'd be in HK next will. Will report here.

Live469
10-30-19, 13:33

Found a nice 24 h Vietnam massage spa. Gorgeous girls, good price, they have wechat account.I'll be in Wan Chai in a couple of weeks and would love to know the address / location of the massage spa you found.

Live 4 69.

Thomas Jefferson
10-30-19, 17:32
Indo girls meaning Indonesian domestic helpers?Yes, domestic helpers, only available on Sunday between morning and around 7 pm.

Thomas Jefferson
10-30-19, 17:41
I'll be in Wan Chai in a couple of weeks and would love to know the address / location of the massage spa you found.

Live 4 69.The address is: Viet Spa, Flat A, 1/ F, 112 Thomson Road, Wanchai.

They offer massage, massage naked, and nuru massage, 1 hour 500/600/800 hkd.

90 min plus 200 hkd.

I had nuru massage which was really good. I tried Angela (a sweet little angel from China) and Julia (Vietnamese with hottest body I have seen in a long time).

Julia made a better massage but the rest was good with both. No FS available there.

I liked it a lot.

They speak a bit of English, enough for the important things.

Live469
10-31-19, 13:27
The address is: Viet Spa, Flat A, 1/ F, 112 Thomson Road, Wanchai.

90 min plus 200 hkd.

I had nuru massage which was really good. I tried Angela (a sweet little angel from China) and Julia (Vietnamese with hottest body I have seen in a long time).

Julia made a better massage but the rest was good with both. No FS available there.

I liked it a lot.

They speak a bit of English, enough for the important things.Thank you for the prompt reply! I am not interested in FS, so that will not dissuade me, but as my name implies I enjoy giving oral for willing recipients—any idea if that might be available?

Live 4 69.

Indy Hundred
11-01-19, 08:43
There is a lot of 141 Walk ups and Wanchai bars discussion but not much on working girl (the system auro corrects "wh ore" to working girls LOL) houses / brothels on this website so here is a recap of the last four I have been to. These places are quite popular with the locals and I understand they advertise quite a bit on the local sites with the locals making appointments with certain well-reviewed popular girls. I don't know anything more about the local sites but what you see on the normal sites (go141, miss148, etc) will have generic information. The benefits that the locals get is transferred to the foreigners (except the price as I think there are better prices advertised for the locals).

All of these places have the same operating model. There will be a pink sign outside the apartment building entrance, with Chinese characters but on the bottom there will be a few numbers in English. The numbers are usually for the early bird rate so there might be a number like "350" or "360" and then something to denote the time such as 11-2. Once you see a sign, you will easily recognize it and then quickly identify them.

The price is around $360 for the early bird promotion and between $410 and $440 for the regular price. A tip is not expected but I have always tipped. For mediocre service, I tip $40-50 and great service is $100. The duration is for 45 minutes and they do take their time.

When you climb the stairs and walk inside the brothel, there will usually be somebody behind a host type desk, and you will probably be greeted by an overweight middle aged man that leads you to a room. (I always think of this man as the eunuch that protects a kings harem.) he will close the door and leave you in the room to wait anywhere from a minute to 10 minutes so be patient. This individual will probably not speak any English and your conversation will be done over a calculator. If you have a specific request (example: asking for a girl with big boobs by using your hand motions), you can ask. He may acknowledge the ask but he will probably just ignore your request and bring whoever is next in their queue. You can say no to the girl he has brought and ask to see another but chances are it's not going to be a significantly better choice. By the same token, it's not going to get significantly worse either.

There will be a knock on the door and he will present the girl to you. The girls are usually mainland Chinese, don't speak a lot of English (if any) and are usually older (over 25 but more likely 30+). Some of the girls are well travelled (Europe and North America) and they are proud to show you the pictures of their trips with their friends and family. Once you say ok to the girl, she comes into your room and you hand over the cash to the eunuch who already has change ready for your $500 note.

The rooms are essentially the same. There will be a bed with a vinyl covered mattress and pillow, lots of clean towels, plenty of mirrors, condoms by the bed and a shower. Similar to a 141 walk up room set-up except the women don't live in these rooms so no personal items and I think, and hope, that the rooms are cleaned between client sessions. There is also a phone that will ring when time is up. If you want to extend your session, your girl will also use the phone to let the receptionist know of the change. The girl always locks the door when she comes in.

There is also an ash tray by the bed and you will smell cigarettes. Unfortunately.

The service is also the same regardless of location. You start off with a shower where she will wash you off, scrub you with her body and may even start the BBBJ in there. Dry off with a clean towel and lie on another clean towel on the bed. She will come over, cat bath, lick your nipples, play with your cock, move on to BBBJ, CBJ and then multiple positions, rimjobs, etc. If you can manage two pops in 45 minutes, go for it. Otherwise, the rest of the time will be used with cuddling, fondling her, having a long intimate shower or massage. Whatever you want. If you just lie there and unable to make a decision on what to do next, don't worry as she will find something to do that involves touching your cock. Finish with a shower and use a fresh clean towel. (Note: the soap they use is very fragrant and you will smell it on your body for quite a while afterwards so if you are trying to be discrete, you may want to shower when you get back to your hotel.).

Here is a review of four of the places I have been to, in no particular order:

61 Tai Nan St, 1/ F.

This place felt a little smaller overall than the others. The shower unit was poorly constructed and you can hear the street noise from below. I have been here twice and will recommend it. In the shower, there is a metal stool with comfy padding that is split down the middle. You sit on the stool and while she washes you, she has complete access to your balls and ass. It's nice pampering. Unfortunately, the second time I went there, my girl would not let me sit on the stool and so, I haven't repeated since. I know. So childish of me. The beds are also smaller here so expect your feet to be pressing up against a mirror.

131 Prince Edward St, 2/ F.

This location is very conveniently located by the Prince Edward MTR. I was greeted by a good looking girl, she spoke English, asked me if I had been here before and explained how it worked as she led me to my room. I thought, based on this awesome customer service, that I would have a great session. Unfortunately, that is as good as it got. There were used towels on the ground from the previous client. I asked for a different room. The rooms are small, the shower area is also very small and looked dark with mold (one of the reasons the lighting is low). I don't think hygiene is important here. The girl that came in wasn't the best looking, say a 3/10 and her service was even worse. This location was also the only place where I saw men sitting in the lobby smocking and didn't feel very comfortable. I don't recommend this place.

20-22 Boundary St, 2/ F.

The eunuch that showed me to my room on both occasions spoke zero English except the brothel sales pitch: "good service". Both times, the service provided by the girls has been, and I hate to use this word here, but the service here has been very 'motherly'. The girls didn't look particularly old, it wasn't an age thing but they just 'mothered' me. In the shower, they washed me like they were washing a pet or a child, lots of care, and they insisted they dry me off. I think there is a strong mentality here in Asia, that this is a man's world. There was also a lot of BBBJ and body rubbing in the shower so I guess this is an Asian version of GFE or wife experience. I liked it and will go back. In both situations, I only managed one pop but the buildup was wonderful and the massage that followed was very well received. They were both a very relaxing 45-60 minute sessions.

42 Bute St, 1/ F.

First of all, the entrance is not on Bute St. It's in the back of the building (I like the secluded entrance and the privacy) and the alleyway leading to the entrance is off of Portland St. Second, of the four that I have been to, I like this the best. The rooms are more spacious and the showers are much bigger. The hygiene here is also the cleanest. And lastly, I have never had a bad experience here. I have had access to some large GG tits, girls with beautifully manicured nails and a couple of them have squirted on me. The first time a girl squirted in a place like this came as a complete shock. I loved it. And she wanted me to love it. I would try different things and she would always tell me how to do it better. I have repeated at 42 Bute quite often and have never had the chance to see that girl again but I keep going back.

A few other comments:

- I am not good with names and I figure that these girls aren't here for the long term so the likelihood of me meeting them next time I am in town would be nil. That is why there are no names on this report.

- I have always felt safe in these places. In general, Hong Kong is a very safe city and I am sure the people running these establishments will not want any negative attention drawn to them. I have never been short changed, I have not had any thing stolen / missing from my bag or felt threatened. Having said that, proceed at your own risk.

- Once you hand over the money to the eunuch, it's a done deal. If the girl doesn't provide the right service that you were expecting, you are on your own with your buyers remorse. I am also fairly confident that the people running these establishments aren't in the business of giving refunds and I would strongly caution you from demanding anything from them. Just enjoy and leave with happy thoughts.

- Compared to Walk Ups at this price range, you are getting much better service and more time. The thing I hate about the walk ups and the Thai Nests are the one, itty-bitty, useless towel they expect you to dry off with. At these brothels, there are plenty of towels.

- While the process is fairly straight forward, you may have a different experience. In some places, I have had CBJ and when I asked for BBBJ, the girl said no. No idea why but there is a randomness to this and if you can't communicate with the eunuch and provider, you are at their mercy on what service you get. Overall, I have been mostly happy with the service provided.

Live469
11-01-19, 12:24
For that informative report! Can you tell me in what area is your favorite, the 42 Bute? I might like to give that a try when I arrive in a couple of weeks.

Live 469.

There is a lot of 141 Walk ups and Wanchai bars discussion but not much on working girl (the system auro corrects "wh ore" to working girls LOL) houses / brothels on this website so here is a recap of the last four I have been to. These places are quite popular with the locals and I understand they advertise quite a bit on the local sites with the locals making appointments with certain well-reviewed popular girls. I don't know anything more about the local sites but what you see on the normal sites (go141, miss148, etc) will have generic information. The benefits that the locals get is transferred to the foreigners (except the price as I think there are better prices advertised for the locals).

All of these places have the same operating model. There will be a pink sign outside the apartment building entrance, with Chinese characters but on the bottom there will be a few numbers in English. The numbers are usually for the early bird rate so there might be a number like "350" or "360" and then something to denote the time such as 11-2. Once you see a sign, you will easily recognize it and then quickly identify them.

The price is around $360 for the early bird promotion and between $410 and $440 for the regular price. A tip is not expected but I have always tipped. For mediocre service, I tip $40-50 and great service is $100. The duration is for 45 minutes and they do take their time..

JaneMan1
11-02-19, 18:04
As promised a quick review of Lulu in Fuji Bldg 16th floor. Sorry don't remember the room number. It was crazy in wan chai today and even around 9 pm when I was there I saw some screaming and police running. But I was horny and since I heard so may mentions of Fuji bldg I had to try. I had kind of a mixed experience. Now gentlemen I am of Indian origin though I haven't lived there. I think Indians or those of Indian origin might be at a disadvantage in these walkups. At least in my experience. Quite a few time Russians and some non-Asians (indo / philli possibly) just closed the door on my face. Now how do I put it nicely. Hoes with egos? That's OK. It took me a few tries to find a hot one named Lulu. Asian with porcelain skin and probably in early 20's. Not an ounce of fat and pleasant lady. Lulu quoted 500 hkd which was fine with me. She started with mutual shower and rubbed the boys for a while in the shower. Felt good and moved to the bed after drying up. She did some nuru-type massage which was also pleasant. Could feel those perky boobs. Finally gave me a CBJ. Was was surprising but that's not something I negotiated or could have given she didn't speak a word in English. This was followed by sex and she made all the sexy noises. Went at it for a while and in a few positions which she was complaint with and came in mish. I would say I had a 7/10 experience and would have enjoyed it if I had longer since she was a really pretty one. I checked a few other doors in that building but to no avail. So I left and I am not sure if I will go back in these walkups because I definitely sensed some prejudice against Indian (or brown people)? Anyways, more reports to come as I have a few days here.

Ramn HK
11-03-19, 04:27
Welcome to Hong Kong! Please try to spend money here. HK needs your business. Looking at Fuji from Lockhart road, you will see many colored windows which indicates a service provider. From what I have read in local forums, there are Russians, Asian girls, and in the last few years there are "posties" that occupy some of the upper levels. In fact in Kowloon, you can tell that some of the service providers used to be men. So look carefully before you buy.

Yes Indians have a bad reputation. I have heard of instances where in Wanchai, they've picked up a Filipina and had sex with her and then quickly run out the door while the girl is showering and don't pay their dues. They use that as an excuse to demand money upfront which I have never paid. So girl stays in the bar and I have to hunt all over again. But honestly, if you dress well, smell nice, speak to them nicely there should not be an issue here. Buy a drink for your target in Wanchai and get to the point and start making an offer. For walkups, well I have not come across or heard of any Filipina's in the walkups. Indonesians on the whole in my experience do prefer Westerners, but again if you are nice to them, they are accepting of Indians. Make jokes, make them laugh and you're home free. Stop thinking about the fact that you're Indian and the prejudices around it and go out and have fun.

Some Chinese girls however think that you may have a 24 inch dong, so let them feel you up so they can decide whether to get "physical" with you. Yes I have experienced that too. We all have a personal space and the providers that rejected you, well you should be happy. I have never heard of an unhappy girl providing good service.

For Lulu who you had a good time with, you should have told her you wanted to extend time wither double time meaning you pay 500 X 2. Generally if I am with someone I like, I either book time and a half 500 X 1. 5 or double time.

As a visitor to Hong Kong or elsewhere, you have made a serious mistake of not having Google translate or translator software in your phone. I used to date a Chinese woman who lives here, who did not speak a lick of English and my Cantonese not that great. We got along fine thanks to Google translate. Two years of enjoying toe curling blow jobs with CIM, have alas, come to an end.

In this game, you need to spend money. So dress well, smell nice, crack a few jokes, talk nicely, be generous, stop thinking of being Indian and you'll have a great time here.

Cheers.

As promised a quick review of Lulu in Fuji Bldg 16th floor. Sorry don't remember the room number. It was crazy in wan chai today and even around 9 pm when I was there I saw some screaming and police running. But I was horny and since I heard so may mentions of Fuji bldg I had to try. I had kind of a mixed experience. Now gentlemen I am of Indian origin though I haven't lived there. I think Indians or those of Indian origin might be at a disadvantage in these walkups.

Turgid
11-03-19, 14:25
Welcome to Hong Kong! Please try to spend money here. HK needs your business. Looking at Fuji from Lockhart road, you will see many colored windows which indicates a service provider. From what I have read in local forums, there are Russians, Asian girls, and in the last few years there are "posties" that occupy some of the upper levels. In fact in Kowloon, you can tell that some of the service providers used to be men. So look carefully before you buy.

Yes Indians have a bad reputation. I have heard of instances where in Wanchai, they've picked up a Filipina and had sex with her and then quickly run out the door while the girl is showering and don't pay their dues. They use that as an excuse to demand money upfront which I have never paid. So girl stays in the bar and I have to hunt all over again. But honestly, if you dress well, smell nice, speak to them nicely there should not be an issue here. Buy a drink for your target in Wanchai and get to the point and start making an offer. For walkups, well I have not come across or heard of any Filipina's in the walkups. Indonesians on the whole in my experience do prefer Westerners, but again if you are nice to them, they are accepting of Indians. Make jokes, make them laugh and you're home free. Stop thinking about the fact that you're Indian and the prejudices around it and go out and have fun.

Some Chinese girls however think that you may have a 24 inch dong, so let them feel you up so they can decide whether to get "physical" with you. Yes I have experienced that too. We all have a personal space and the providers that rejected you, well you should be happy. I have never heard of an unhappy girl providing good service.

For Lulu who you had a good time with, you should have told her you wanted to extend time wither double time meaning you pay 500 X 2. Generally if I am with someone I like, I either book time and a half 500 X 1. 5 or double time.

As a visitor to Hong Kong or elsewhere, you have made a serious mistake of not having Google translate or translator software in your phone. I used to date a Chinese woman who lives here, who did not speak a lick of English and my Cantonese not that great. We got along fine thanks to Google translate. Two years of enjoying toe curling blow jobs with CIM, have alas, come to an end.

In this game, you need to spend money. So dress well, smell nice, crack a few jokes, talk nicely, be generous, stop thinking of being Indian and you'll have a great time here.

Cheers.Its surprising that with the added financial capacity of Indians none have ventured into Latin American countries such as Colombia and Brazil. The girls do not discriminate there. However, it would be totally inadvisable to try to get service without paying as, unlike Asia, that could end up very bad for the perpetrator.

Stykler
11-04-19, 05:32
I never see problem. Many India Pakistan have indo Philippine girl. I see in mcdonold today. Many. Next to me drink coffee and girl eat. Think girl like hamburger but India Pakistan not like hamburger.Mr BearFoot. Putting aside the sensibilities of this being an international forum where the required language is English for the time being, English is obviously not your primary language. Could you please use a language translator before you post anything, or if you are already using one, please find a better one. I beg you!

JaneMan1
11-04-19, 11:38
Thank gents for chipping in. As always with this hobby I guess it's very much YMMV. Hopefully I haven't touched too many nerves there.

As suggested by some seniors here I tried to land someone through WeChat and thanks to some of the references posted earlier like Ana. I communicated with her on WeChat before I left the States and she lives up to the expectation that was set from reading the earlier posts. I suggested that we meet for dinner and then get to the action and she happily obliged. I think Ana is one of those extremely rare girls that will say yes to almost anything. And I mean everything. So post dinner we had a nice shower together with a lot of exploration of each other and some teasing near the floor to ceiling glass windows of the hotel follows by action in various positions on the bed. This lasted for while but we were both pretty drunk and slept soon after the first session. Next morning again she started with some teasing and it ended up with me banging her again then shower and we said our byes. Ana doesn't have many boundaries except anal which was OK with me. I'd highly recommend her and you can find her WeChat if if you got back about 10 pages. Hope this helps someone. It was a much needed session for me.

Turgid
11-04-19, 16:16
Mr BearFoot. Putting aside the sensibilities of this being an international forum where the required language is English for the time being, English is obviously not your primary language. Could you please use a language translator before you post anything, or if you are already using one, please find a better one. I beg you!I've got to respond to this post. Bearfoot has been doing a good job of keeping us abreast of the situation in Hong Kong. Furthermore, it may just be me but I have absolutely no difficulty understanding what he intends to communicate and have no problem with him continuing to do so in the same manner as he has been.

Teltel
11-04-19, 20:50
I've got to respond to this post. Bearfoot has been doing a good job of keeping us abreast of the situation in Hong Kong. Furthermore, it may just be me but I have absolutely no difficulty understanding what he intends to communicate and have no problem with him continuing to do so in the same manner as he has been.I agree, Bearfoot is doing a great job. He writes in point form which is easy to understand and is concise.

Teltel.

A158
11-04-19, 21:45
I agree, Bearfoot is doing a great job. He writes in point form which is easy to understand and is concise.

Teltel.I support Bearfoot as well. I don't find his English offensive at all, as a matter of fact I find it funny and he makes me laugh. How many times you get information and entertainment in a post.

Bearfoot do not change anything. We love you.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-04-19, 21:46
Thank gents for chipping in. As always with this hobby I guess it's very much YMMV. Hopefully I haven't touched too many nerves there.

As suggested by some seniors here I tried to land someone through WeChat and thanks to some of the references posted earlier like Ana. I communicated with her on WeChat before I left the States and she lives up to the expectation that was set from reading the earlier posts. I suggested that we meet for dinner and then get to the action and she happily obliged. I think Ana is one of those extremely rare girls that will say yes to almost anything. And I mean everything. So post dinner we had a nice shower together with a lot of exploration of each other and some teasing near the floor to ceiling glass windows of the hotel follows by action in various positions on the bed. This lasted for while but we were both pretty drunk and slept soon after the first session. Next morning again she started with some teasing and it ended up with me banging her again then shower and we said our byes. Ana doesn't have many boundaries except anal which was OK with me. I'd highly recommend her and you can find her WeChat if if you got back about 10 pages. Hope this helps someone. It was a much needed session for me.Ana is good. Feed her dinner and drinks and provide some HKD (s) and she will be your true GF for the night -.

Cheers.

A158.

Balimassage
11-05-19, 03:08
I usually remote-tinder before I head somewhere. Is Tinder popular in HK? I've done a bit but I would expect more girls showing up than I've seen, especially the Filipinas. I know there are plenty of DH ladies doing their Sunday P4 P, how about finding some lonely at home DH's that aren't P4 P? Is everything WeChat? I avoid WeChat like the plague to keep my distance from MainlandC.

Stykler
11-05-19, 06:04
I agree, Bearfoot is doing a great job. He writes in point form which is easy to understand and is concise.

Teltel.I have absolutely no problems with the content, it is just the readability and how difficult his posts are to easily understand. FWIW I have had a PM from a well known poster here who is (very) well informed. The advice was to be cautious with information that he has provided on the current situation of our hobby in regards to the protests and the impact of them.

At the risk of inflaming things, I will leave it at that.

Ramn HK
11-05-19, 06:48
I went back 10 pages and recollect that the Wechat address of Ana is not working which another poster on Page 10 also commented. Would you be kind enough to tell us which Wechat address you used to communicate with her.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

As suggested by some seniors here I tried to land someone through WeChat and thanks to some of the references posted earlier like Ana. I communicated with her on WeChat before I left the States and she lives up to the expectation that was set from reading the earlier posts. I suggested that we meet for dinner and then get to the action and she happily obliged. I think Ana is one of those extremely rare girls that will say yes to almost anything. And I mean everything. So post dinner we had a nice shower together with a lot of exploration of each other and some teasing near the floor to ceiling glass windows of the hotel follows by action in various positions on the bed. This lasted for while but we were both pretty drunk and slept soon after the first session. Next morning again she started with some teasing and it ended up with me banging her again then shower and we said our byes. Ana doesn't have many boundaries except anal which was OK with me. I'd highly recommend her and you can find her WeChat if if you got back about 10 pages. Hope this helps someone. It was a much needed session for me.

JaneMan1
11-05-19, 09:40
Ana is good. Feed her dinner and drinks and provide some HKD (s) and she will be your true GF for the night -.

Cheers.

A158.Thanks for mentioning about her in this forum. If you have any other freelenacer contacts that might be available on weekdays please pass it along. Most I have come across are only available on Sundays.

Idler31
11-05-19, 10:47
Mr BearFoot. Putting aside the sensibilities of this being an international forum where the required language is English for the time being, English is obviously not your primary language. Could you please use a language translator before you post anything, or if you are already using one, please find a better one. I beg you!I think BearFoot's English is perfect, and he's doing a remarkably fine Andy Kaufman job on the forum. There's something about the consistency of his faux-English that suggests he's not struggling to express himself.

Chantik
11-05-19, 16:53
Seriously if you read Bearfoot's posts it would a visitor think twice before visiting Wanchai. And they make out that Wanchai is a war zone 24 hrs a day.

A158
11-05-19, 17:36
I usually remote-tinder before I head somewhere. Is Tinder popular in HK? I've done a bit but I would expect more girls showing up than I've seen, especially the Filipinas. I know there are plenty of DH ladies doing their Sunday P4 P, how about finding some lonely at home DH's that aren't P4 P? Is everything WeChat? I avoid WeChat like the plague to keep my distance from MainlandC.Try Badoo instead of Tinder. Same girls and more on Badoo. I think these two are the same. I had lots of luck with Badoo. OFC Wechat is also an option.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-05-19, 17:40
Seriously if you read Bearfoot's posts it would a visitor think twice before visiting Wanchai. And they make out that Wanchai is a war zone 24 hrs a day.Hehehehe. Yes Wanchai is always a war zone between us mongers and the working girls. But, we use lots of diplomacy to come to treaties and terminate wars.

Cheers.

A158.

JackTheLad2
11-05-19, 18:13
Hehehehe. Yes Wanchai is always a war zone between us mongers and the working girls. But, we use lots of diplomacy to come to treaties and terminate wars.

Cheers.

A158.I can assure you last Saturday night in Wanchai was just like a normal Saturday night, although just a bit quieter than usual.

Flyboy 2000
11-05-19, 23:16
I usually remote-tinder before I head somewhere. Is Tinder popular in HK? I've done a bit but I would expect more girls showing up than I've seen, especially the Filipinas. I know there are plenty of DH ladies doing their Sunday P4 P, how about finding some lonely at home DH's that aren't P4 P? Is everything WeChat? I avoid WeChat like the plague to keep my distance from MainlandC.Tinder is popular but don't overlook Blendr, which I believe is also known as Badoo there. Note that on the Blendr app it shows only local people but on the desktop Web version you can easily change the location, which makes Blendr good for 'advance scouting' before you travel. I also use DateInAsia ahead of trips, but you just have to ignore all the unwelcome messages from Filipinas IN the Philippines, focus on women in HK and also consider weeding out the maids and domestic helpers, most of whom are available only on Sundays and can be very high maintenance. On the plus side you will find some DHs who have their 'off day' on days other than Sunday which is good for a flexible schedule, and also some who can go out of an evening. There are also some needles in the DH haystack who aren't super-clingy and are happy for a casual tumble, as long as you establish those ground-rules at some point before you meet up.

A158
11-07-19, 16:18
A158! What you have in hand?Always a hard one that is eager to enter a warm cave.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-08-19, 17:40
Joke. Police need ID show number. Many hide. Cannot tell or save girl.

Cave for later.Hehehhehe. Believe me, I do have a HK ID no worries on my side. The darker and narrower the cave is the better the experience.

Cheers.

A158.

JackTheLad2
11-09-19, 00:08
Went down to Wanchai last night. You would not know anything was happening there that was remotely connected to the troubles on Friday night. Usual bars doing business albeit maybe not just as many around but you still had to dodge them on the pavements overspilling from the bars. Taboo was packed and it was difficult to get in. Same for Amazonia. Went into Neptune111 for old time's sake. Only 20/30 inside with the usual girls still there looking for LD's. No one caught my eye although I did have a few beers with some of the regulars. Certainly no reduction in the cost of tequilas! Plenty girls out on the streets touting for business. Some not too bad looking either and was tempted a couple of times. An afternoon session with my favourite massage girl from years back had drained me. Age catching up probably.

Boarer
11-11-19, 06:18
This one funny. Don't take bus. Serious. Many if arrested. Try take shirt off so camera show no bruises yet. You google more but sad. Police drive motir cycle into people.

Shooting sparks protests in several districts.

2019-11-11 HKT 12:29.

Tension is high in various districts across Hong Kong as demonstrators express their anger with the government, exacerbated by the police's shooting of an unarmed young protester in Sai Wan Ho on Monday morning.

One resident, surnamed Chan, said she was furious with the police operation because I had threatened those who were simply queuing at a bus stop.

"Actually, we did nothing this morning but they just suddenly used their gun to point at us and shout at us. We are just waiting for the bus wanting to go to work but they just shout at us and say that we are now in an illegal gathering. Actually it is very ridiculous and, she said.

I hope better Sunday so I can meet friends and celebrate.

Wicked Roger
11-11-19, 19:08
Have mentioned her before see the link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1535-Photo-Gallery&p=2364403&viewfull=1#post2364403.

Lovely figure, great rack. There for a week then off to other parts in Asia.

Those who have her number just message her and if not PM for details.

Live469
11-13-19, 09:22
Popped in for a 1 HR massage this afternoon. The second floor of this building has a sex toy shop and two massage businesses, one of which is Thai, the other Chinese. Poked my head in the Thai, hoping by chance I might find the lady who serviced me back in June, but no luck, only two very homely ladies, so I quickly withdrew and went into suite 2 E, the Chinese one, which I believe is called Rose Massage. I drew Kitty, a beautiful Chinese gal with a 9 face and an 8 body, about 5'2", 110 lbs. , looked to be about 28 years old. 600 HKD for 1 HR that she said included HJ (her English was extremely limited). Shower first, then face down on the table. Best massage I have had in a long time, I fell asleep. I woke up to her oiling my butt cheeks and the boys and manipulating them underneath my body. Her technique was magic, some kind of popping motion of my shaft was included that I do not know how to replicate, but it sure got Junior to attention. Told me to flip, so I did and she started oiling up Junior for the big finale. I motioned for her top to come off, and she complied, revealing the closest chest to that of Angelina Jolie that I have seen. Beautiful ivory see-cups with gum-drop nipples perfectly placed, and a full Bush down low. Her nipples were quite responsive to my kisses and caresses, eliciting soft moans from Kitty while she started her expert stroking of my tool. As her moans got louder, she pulled my head tightly to her chest and I took the opportunity to grab her bottom with my left hand while I gently but persistently worked my right middle finger into her already-sopping, tight little honey pot, while keeping her left nipple in my mouth. She started writhing on my finger in time with her stroking of Junior, and he came hard shortly thereafter. Kitty spent about 5 minutes gazing at me and smiling while softly caressing my boys. We both showered to finish, and I tipped 100 HKD. Would definitely consider a repeat if I can fit one in between other exploits I have in mind.

Live 4 69.

Turgid
11-13-19, 14:01
.............. Kitty spent about 5 minutes gazing at me and smiling while softly caressing my boys. We both showered to finish, and I tipped 100 HKD. Would definitely consider a repeat if I can fit one in between other exploits I have in mind.

Live 4 69.I thought you were going to say if you could fit one in between the honey pot which I would certainly want to do given your description of Kitty.

Live469
11-14-19, 14:38
Things are in a bad way in Wanchai. While I saw no violence this time, streets are much less crowded, businesses are suffering for lack of traffic, cabs and buses are few and far between, and after 10 pm you are pretty much out of luck if you can't walk to your ultimate destination. A few days ago some mamasans couldn't make it in to work and didn't even open their bar. Last night on my regular way out in search of, the Pacific Place Mall completely closed before 6:30 pm, so I had to trek down the hill outside, knowing that if I snagged a gal from the bars we would have to walk back up the same way and pass through the main lobby to get to the elevators. Not ideal, but I did it. Passed by Firehouse and there were two hotties outside building a small good luck fire outside. Made a mental note to back there if I didn't get what I was looking for elsewhere. Went to El Cerdo for a great meal and people watching before getting serious in my search. After dining light (easy to do with the small and delicious dishes), I crossed Lockhart Rd. To peek into San Francisco, where I had watched a half dozen hotties enter while I dined. "Kate" was on stage while the other 5 girls ran over to drag me deeper into the bar. Kate was the only one who I wanted, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger yet, so I filed her away with the two hotties from Firehouse (BTW, if you like narrow hips and smallish but cup shaped bums, go to see the two Firehouse girls). Worked around to Waikiki and knew I was where I wanted to be. Mama Julie was outside, always recognizes me, pulled me in close for a hug and parted the curtains to reveal 5 Filipinas who all were just starting a fresh round of contracts. Found an old (young old!) friend amongst them and immediately began negotiations for LT take out. Bought a few lady drinks while I waited, and ended up getting my girl for 4700 HKD including 3 tequilas and my 1 drink. Walked back to the hotel, quiet streets, up the hill and through the lobby of the hotel to the elevators. We had a long, late night of incredible fun. I hope to be back in a few months to repeat, conditions permitting.

Live 4 69.

RainmanSahut
11-14-19, 14:53
Things are in a bad way in Wanchai. While I saw no violence this time, streets are much less crowded, businesses are suffering for lack of traffic, cabs and buses are few and far between, and after 10 pm you are pretty much out of luck if you can't walk to your ultimate destination. A few days ago some mamasans couldn't make it in to work and didn't even open their bar. Last night on my regular way out in search of, the Pacific Place Mall completely closed before 6:30 pm, so I had to trek down the hill outside, knowing that if I snagged a gal from the bars we would have to walk back up the same way and pass through the main lobby to get to the elevators. Not ideal, but I did it. Passed by Firehouse and there were two hotties outside building a small good luck fire outside. Made a mental note to back there if I didn't get what I was looking for elsewhere. Went to El Cerdo for a great meal and people watching before getting serious in my search. After dining light (easy to do with the small and delicious dishes), I crossed Lockhart Rd. To peek into San Francisco, where I had watched a half dozen hotties enter while I dined. "Kate" was on stage while the other 5 girls ran over to drag me deeper into the bar. Kate was the only one who I wanted, but I wasn't ready to pull the trigger yet, so I filed her away with the two hotties from Firehouse (BTW, if you like narrow hips and smallish but cup shaped bums, go to see the two Firehouse girls). Worked around to Waikiki and knew I was where I wanted to be. Mama Julie was outside, always recognizes me, pulled me in close for a hug and parted the curtains to reveal 5 Filipinas who all were just starting a fresh round of contracts. Found an old (young old!) friend amongst them and immediately began negotiations for LT take out..$600 usd LT?

Live469
11-15-19, 01:24
$600 usd LT?You did the math, those were my numbers.

Live 4 69.

Tiger 888
11-17-19, 04:12
Friday. Many no go far. Mtr fast close. Some 8 p but no wesite or app say stop close. Same bus. Many rush home.

Same Saturday. Many stay home. So I try meet friends close their home.MTR mobile app is always up to date.

Tiger 888
11-17-19, 18:40
No. App + website late. Missing. Sunday. No say when close. Have to go station ask. Suppose Sunday close 10 p.

Mongkok yamatei HKU kwong tong close before 8 p. Only east and yamatei and kwong tong say close on before 7 p. Differebt freid say close mongkok, admiralty, kwai fung as they try gohome. I try help eith app one phone. Website otber. Station announce also late. One train stop mongkok. Next train after 5 min skip.

Crazy. No all enter / exit open. See many people walk circle. Same worldwide house central. Signs say closed. Use other. Not say which open. Try next. If all close, station closed.

Monday no school.You seem to live in a different world.

Dirty Hog
11-18-19, 14:42
Hong Kong now in recession, hopefully for those on the ground, hotel and girl prices will drop, as well as knickers.

JackTheLad2
11-18-19, 15:43
Have spent the last 10 days in Hong Kong and, as is usual, have frequented the usual places. No doubt about the fact it is a lot quieter than it used to be and who knows whether it will ever return to what it once was. Having said that, there are still plenty girls around in the bars and on the streets. They are all available for a price but that price has not gone down as have the hotel prices. I'm off to the delights of KL for 3 days, back this Friday and for my return visit I have just booked 5 nights in a good hotel for just over $300 a night, a big reduction from a year ago.

My research over the past 10 days has revealed that Neptune 111 and Sparks (the old Borocay) are all but finished. Add Hong Kong Café to the list. On one occasion I went in late at night there were only 2 girls in the place. It used to be heaving! The only places still attracting plenty girls are Taboo and Escape. Quality varies nevertheless. Last Saturday night the whole area was almost dead except for these two bars.

Just read a report of 14 November of a guy parting with $4700 in the "velvet bar" clubs. Each to his own but that's way over the top. The other thing that is over the top now is LD's. Those that serve you don't even have masks over their eyes at these prices. Escape is $95 for a beer. I was $500 for 3 beers and a drink for the girl at the bar in exchange for her rubbing what she had up against me. Its still $1500 - $2000 for the girl to have a look at your hotel bedroom.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Just about to go out but Monday is more or less a waste of time. But the place is a magnet drawing me in.

Live469
11-20-19, 13:51
Have spent the last 10 days in Hong Kong and, as is usual, have frequented the usual places. No doubt about the fact it is a lot quieter than it used to be and who knows whether it will ever return to what it once was. Having said that, there are still plenty girls around in the bars and on the streets. They are all available for a price but that price has not gone down as have the hotel prices. I'm off to the delights of KL for 3 days, back this Friday and for my return visit I have just booked 5 nights in a good hotel for just over $300 a night, a big reduction from a year ago.

My research over the past 10 days has revealed that Neptune 111 and Sparks (the old Borocay) are all but finished. Add Hong Kong Caf to the list. On one occasion I went in late at night there were only 2 girls in the place. It used to be heaving! The only places still attracting plenty girls are Taboo and Escape. Quality varies nevertheless. Last Saturday night the whole area was almost dead except for these two bars.

Just read a report of 14 November of a guy parting with $4700 in the "velvet bar" clubs. Each to his own but that's way over the top. The other thing that is over the top now is LD's. Those that serve you don't even have masks over their eyes at these prices. Escape is $95 for a beer. I was $500 for 3 beers and a drink for the girl at the bar in exchange for her rubbing what she had up against me. Its still $1500 - $2000 for the girl to have a look at your hotel bedroom.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Just about to go out but Monday is more or less a waste of time. But the place is a magnet drawing me in.Yeah, $4700 was over the top compared to pulling someone from Taboo or Escape, but that's what you expect when you part the curtains and step inside. I bought 3 LD tequilas at $395 each (ouch!) and my Jack Daniels was $150, so overnight for the girl was $3365. That is a lot.

But on the positive side, I had 3 gorgeous ladies of my choosing all over me, kissing and caressing under all our clothes as much as I wanted in a private, curtained off booth while I leisurely nursed my drink. Plenty of time to find out who is the best and most receptive kisser; who has what type of breasts; and what shape, size, and condition is their Kitty; so in addition to having fun from the time I sat down, I knew exactly what I was going to have when I got back to my hotel. Couple that with the fact that the general quality of the girls is top-level, I get a preview of almost every inch of their bodies, they have regular medical check-ups and usually superior hygiene, I don't have to worry about them pulling drugs out of their bra once in my hotel room, and I get unlimited pops for the duration of my time with her, and I believe the price is well worth it given my budget.

Live 4 69.

JackTheLad2
11-20-19, 16:42
Yeah, $4700 was over the top compared to pulling someone from Taboo or Escape, but that's what you expect when you part the curtains and step inside. I bought 3 LD tequilas at $395 each (ouch!) and my Jack Daniels was $150, so overnight for the girl was $3365. That is a lot.

But on the positive side, I had 3 gorgeous ladies of my choosing all over me, kissing and caressing under all our clothes as much as I wanted in a private, curtained off booth while I leisurely nursed my drink. Plenty of time to find out who is the best and most receptive kisser; who has what type of breasts; and what shape, size, and condition is their Kitty; so in addition to having fun from the time I sat down, I knew exact districttly what I was going to have when I got back to my hotel. Couple that with the fact that the general quality of the girls is top-level, I get a preview of almost every inch of their bodies, they have regular medical check-ups and usually superior hygiene, I don't have to worry about them pulling drugs out of their bra once in my hotel room, and I get unlimited pops for the duration of my time with her, and I believe the price is well worth it given my budget.

Live 4 69.Great report and feedback. Not knocking you in any way. As I said each to his own! But $395 for LD's! I'm in KL at the moment and there is no comparison here. Everything is so much cheaper. Just been to a street lined with bars / restaurants / and heaving in the Bukit Bingtang area.

Back to HK at the weekend and no doubt will be in the usual bars in Wanchai. Must admit I have never been unlucky with hygiene, pulling drugs etc for the 20 years I have been coming here. You just need to use a bit of common sense.

Live469
11-21-19, 03:28
Great report and feedback. Not knocking you in any way. As I said each to his own! But $395 for LD's! I'm in KL at the moment and there is no comparison here. Everything is so much cheaper. Just been to a street lined with bars / restaurants / and heaving in the Bukit Bingtang area.

Back to HK at the weekend and no doubt will be in the usual bars in Wanchai. Must admit I have never been unlucky with hygiene, pulling drugs etc for the 20 years I have been coming here. You just need to use a bit of common sense.It kills me that for the same price of one LD in a Wanchai bar, in Phnom Penh I can buy drinks for all the ladies and take one out for the evening.

Chantik
12-03-19, 17:23
I will ask again. Many of Bearfoot's post have little relationship to punting, so are not helpful for punters seeking information.

Red Rider
12-03-19, 20:25
I couldn't agree more!

Infamousss
12-11-19, 02:14
So I'm thinking. Of taking a trip during Christmas week.

Hows the scene down there now??

Any violence.

Is it hard getting fo Wanchai.

Hows the Fuji building.

Whats your thoughts?

AussieDoug
12-12-19, 14:35
So I'm thinking. Of taking a trip during Christmas week.

Hows the scene down there now??

Any violence.

Is it hard getting fo Wanchai.

Hows the Fuji building.

Whats your thoughts?Was just in Hong Kong for 3 days, the demos are not affecting the safety of the city which is one of the safest in the world, been going to and fro for the last 50 years, never a problem.

But right now it is as dead as doornail in the bars, Neptune was empty, LA café was the same, Makati not one punter or girl, Amazonia started very late, but not packed, seems like the Taboo bar opposite was the busiest, maybe it has changed hands too, the aggressive bouncers of one year ago are gone. There are lots of Russian or eastern European girls around, and I did meet some from Venuezula, $3000 airfare for one month, no wonder they ask silly prices.

LongLunches
12-13-19, 09:56
Alas New Makati has been dead for ages, it used to be so good too.

HK Cafe similar, a few more people but not many.

Joe Bananas still good, Taboo usually busy, Amazonia pretty good too.

Other than that, I rarely go elsewhere now as they are so quiet. A real shame.

WoodyB
12-13-19, 13:42
As it says am in town (staying in Kowloon Bay Area) all weekend and fancied checking out some action. Was here a few months ago and went to the Wing Hing (not sure if that's right) building in Mong Kok which was pretty seedy to be honest-also learned that if there is no English written on the door it means no westerners! Had a few 'no thanks' from girls which I didn't take personally!

It's a lot quieter now this past few weeks although that can change anytime. Important thing to remember is that it is usually localized and if you find yourself in a protest it's easy to leave.

Any recommendations? Got pretty much the whole weekend free but don't really fancy really later night (0100 onwards) action.

Also don't fancy any tip off bar joints.

Thanks.

Chantik
12-13-19, 14:41
On average Escape is still the busiest bar, though Taboo is catching up.

WoodyB
12-14-19, 04:26
On average Escape is still the busiest bar, though Taboo is catching up.What's the score with the bar girls? Is it the same as in Thailand at the Soi's (pay the Mama San and the girl goes with you)?

What's the average price please?

And also on walk ups what's the average price there? I may give the Wing Hing building in Mong Kok another look-are there any other walk ups that are recommended?

Thanks for the advice so far guys.

Ed Haskell
12-14-19, 11:23
Visited last week and found things a bit quiet, but still plenty of options for fun. In fact, I find it a bit stressful knowing I only have a couple of days, can max one pop per day at my age, and have to choose between a hot FL at Taboo or Escape, a Fuji walk-up, a massage plus extras, or the Philly Special at San Francisco or another Pinay club. Spoiled for choice!

Not much police presence noticeable, although lots of cleaning crews around scrubbing graffiti and making repairs. All seemed pretty normal, just fewer people. Still good crowds at the Lockhart Street pubs, and Taboo was busy after 9 pm with the usual good bands playing. Got hustled by a pair of Pinay sisters. One was really hot, tall and thin, but she wanted a 3-some for $3000. I laughed and said I could only handle her, and the "sister" was not much to look at. The cute one conned me into buying a couple of lady drinks, and to be fair she did a lot of grinding on me in front of my stool, but she wouldn't budge on leaving alone with me. So kind of a waste of HK $300, but I enjoy listening to that band.

I had earlier had a massage which I will cover later, and usually can one pop once. But the reluctant Philly got me so worked up that I poked my head into several of the Pinay bars along Lockhart close to the metro. Even at close to midnight, they were absolutely dead. The unrest is clearly hitting these places. Not a single punter in any of them. Which allowed me to pick a very slim, cute girl at San Fran, and after a lady drink and heavy making out, we went for take-out. She was super horny, she admitted, and it showed. We negotiated with mamasan and went next door. I don't recall the total, but around $1500, so less than what they used to demand there, plus $200 for the room.

She was very pretty, had small A cups but with very pointy and responsive nips, and a killer body. Just seeing her in the tight "outside" dress got junior up and moving again. I got her going with my fingers and sucking on those nipples, and she came twice in three positions before I finally blew. Her looks and attitude were great.

So even if most of the girls at these places are not smoking hot by any means, there still is an occasional gem to be found, if you can put up with the pain in the ass mamasans dragging you off the street. And business is terrible, so they are eager for customers. Visit now!

Ed Haskell
12-14-19, 11:41
The address is: Viet Spa, Flat A, 1/ F, 112 Thomson Road, Wanchai.

90 min plus 200 hkd.

I liked it a lot.

They speak a bit of English, enough for the important things.I can strongly second this recommendation. Julia was outstanding.

First, it's very discreet, no sign outside the building at all. Go to the address and into the "Senior Building" and only then do you see a sign. It's a small place, with poor sound insulation, but no one minds, everyone knows why you're there. Rooms are small but clean, with a shower.

I requested Julia, who is cute with a slim, lithe body and ready smile. She's actually not Vietnamese, but Chinese from Yunnan. She must have a lot of southern Asian in her DNA, though. She didn't look at all like the round-faced Han Chinese, but almost more Burman or even a bit Indian. To me she resembled The singer Norah Jones, whose father was Indian.

Anyway, I wisely went for the $800 Nuru massage, and for the first 40 minutes she gave a regular dry massage that had to be one of the best I have ever had in my life! Her normal massage was simply awesome, working the back, arms, butt and legs with strong hands without being a torture exercise. Simply one of the best legit massages I've ever had in my life, and I've had a lot. Worth every penny before she even started the nuru.

For the last 15-20 minutes (if I even lasted that long), she oiled me up with the gel and began sliding all over, working junior and the boys slowly and sensually. Her body is natural and outstanding; I prefer fully shaved, but she had the Bush under control. No kissing, but she was fine with roaming hands and seemed to get into it herself, and got plenty wet when I worked her snatch. But once she rolled around and started working my cock between those beautiful ass cheeks, I was a goner. She cleaned me up nicely and we chatted. Her English is also very good and she has a very friendly manner, rather than someone who appears miserable being there. I'the see her again in a heartbeat.

All in all, an outstanding massage and nuru session, and I can't recommend her highly enough. Treat her well!

Chantik
12-14-19, 13:46
Bearfoot will you stop peddling false rumours. Fact is that in the last 9 weekends there has been two disturbances in Wanchai. Last Sunday there was a March and about a month ago there was fighting on a Saturday afternoon. Girlie business went on as usual.

Rayhomme
12-14-19, 22:40
Hi,

I've heard about compensated dating being a think in HK. Basically it's amateurs dating to make extra money. And offering, or not, a variety of services ranging from just companionship up to you name it.

Has anyone experience with this? If so do you know how to connect with women who do this? Is it difficult as a Weilo?

Thanks,

WoodyB
12-15-19, 04:05
Bearfoot will you stop peddling false rumours. Fact is that in the last 9 weekends there has been two disturbances in Wanchai. Last Sunday there was a March and about a month ago there was fighting on a Saturday afternoon. Girlie business went on as usual.Hong Kong is massively quieter on the streets now protest wise. Lots of planned stuff that no one (or hardly any) turn up to. Next week when Carrie Lam returns from China to talk about the situation (she had a meeting there yesterday to discuss it) May cause a downturn again. What's clear is that it has reverted to almost normal-for now. The Poly and Uni actions were brutal and shocked many people. Plus lots of the most violent activists got arrested. Movement is still strong though as last Sunday showed.

On a more relevant note and as you say 'girlie business went on as usual'! I was at Temple St last night and lots of girls out, some real little hunnies as well. Got offered full massage (am sure they would load the price with extras) for $200 HKD.

Went with a Chinese cutie and got all in for Ł400 HKD. Wanted $50 extra for a BJ and all I had left was about $15 which she was happy with. Not sure if that's a normal price?

Place was well lit and air conditioned if a bit small (the 'bed' was a tight fit and I'm not small. SE Asia girls have amazing bodies (compared to our western fatties which is a massive turn off for me) but I'm really not used to the hairy bushes! Thai girls are all shaved which I prefer but still really hot and a good price I felt.

Turgid
12-15-19, 16:31
.............Macao new lrt free December. Funny. Hk mtr manager.

Friend say many China prostitute walk. He say see many. I think like Macao.

..........BearFoot could you say a little more about this especially the part about Macao free IRT?

Kiwistickman
12-16-19, 19:57
Bearfoot will you stop peddling false rumours. Fact is that in the last 9 weekends there has been two disturbances in Wanchai. Last Sunday there was a March and about a month ago there was fighting on a Saturday afternoon. Girlie business went on as usual.Thanks Chantik. A report I can understand. Have booked my 21st visit to HK next month believing that careful will see me through.

Singp Guy
12-17-19, 14:59
I have lived in or visited HK for the last 20 years, and when I visited the past weekend, Wanchai was pretty dead. Lots of 3's, and 4's, and few 5's in the leading bars each night (Escape, Taboo, Amazonia), and few 6's during my whole trip. The reason for such low scores due to age and body appearance. And HK Cafe, one of my past favourites, was dead. Also beware, some girls only interested in getting drink commissions. I think FL girls from the usual countries were scared away from coming because of the protests. Hopefully this will change as violence seem to have died down. Sorry for the negativity. Trying to be objective.

Ahmdz2021
12-22-19, 03:06
Hi all,

I'm visiting HK next week for 4 days, I want to know what is the places that have Top Classy Asian girls? Even if expensive no problem.

Will appreciate if someone can give me names of high quality Spa's, bars & buildings that have what I looking for.

Thanks.

Tiger 888
12-23-19, 02:39
Hi all,

I'm visiting HK next week for 4 days, I want to know what is the places that have Top Classy Asian girls? Even if expensive no problem.

Will appreciate if someone can give me names of high quality Spa's, bars & buildings that have what I looking for.

Thanks.The safest way to blow money without spoilimg the market is an escort agency.

Flyboy 2000
12-23-19, 03:05
Hi all,

Thanks.You will find no shortage of expensive "top classy" Asian girls at escort agencies. Spas are not the place to find such ladies by default, although you can certainly shoot for an upmarket experience at an upmarket spa like Kama Spa at Wyndham St Central, Google them for a bit more, but many here may suggest the best spa experiences are but a short trip away to nearby Macau, so if you have the time and "expensive no problem" then consider a trip to Macau.

Tiger 888
12-23-19, 12:25
I can strongly second this recommendation. Julia was outstanding.

First, it's very discreet, no sign outside the building at all. Go to the address and into the "Senior Building" and only then do you see a sign. It's a small place, with poor sound insulation, but no one minds, everyone knows why you're there. Rooms are small but clean, with a shower.

I requested Julia, who is cute with a slim, lithe body and ready smile. She's actually not Vietnamese, but Chinese from Yunnan. She must have a lot of southern Asian in her DNA, though. She didn't look at all like the round-faced Han Chinese, but almost more Burman or even a bit Indian. To me she resembled The singer Norah Jones, whose father was Indian.

Anyway, I wisely went for the $800 Nuru massage, and for the first 40 minutes she gave a regular dry massage that had to be one of the best I have ever had in my life! Her normal massage was simply awesome, working the back, arms, butt and legs with strong hands without being a torture exercise. Simply one of the best legit massages I've ever had in my life, and I've had a lot. Worth every penny before she even started the nuru.

For the last 15-20 minutes (if I even lasted that long), she oiled me up with the gel and began sliding all over, working junior and the boys slowly and sensually. Her body is natural and outstanding; I prefer fully shaved, but she had the Bush under control. No kissing, but she was fine with roaming hands and seemed to get into it herself, and got plenty wet when I worked her snatch. But once she rolled around and started working my cock between those beautiful ass cheeks, I was a goner. She cleaned me up nicely and we chatted. Her English is also very good and she has a very friendly manner, rather than someone who appears miserable being there. I'the see her again in a heartbeat.

All in all, an outstanding massage and nuru session, and I can't recommend her highly enough. Treat her well!Thankis for the report. I went ther today and can second all you said. Last week she had some days off thoug and their telegram channel does advertise all girls, but not when they are available.

Ahmdz2021
12-25-19, 03:01
You will find no shortage of expensive "top classy" Asian girls at escort agencies. Spas are not the place to find such ladies by default, although you can certainly shoot for an upmarket experience at an upmarket spa like Kama Spa at Wyndham St Central, Google them for a bit more, but many here may suggest the best spa experiences are but a short trip away to nearby Macau, so if you have the time and "expensive no problem" then consider a trip to Macau.Yes I'm planning to visit Macau too, but I don't know anything there.

Can you recommend me a place there have top classy girls?

Will appreciate your help.

Flyboy 2000
12-26-19, 02:45
Yes I'm planning to visit Macau too, but I don't know anything there.

Will appreciate your help.Suggest you read up on the relevant forum area for Macau, this has plenty of reports. Also suggest you really READ these threads before you ask for more info, the forums have so much info already.

JackTheLad2
12-26-19, 16:41
Also suggest you really READ these threads before you ask for more info, the forums have so much info already.Well said. Plenty of questions from Ahmdz, but very little feedback so that others can learn from his experiences. I know it's Christmas but it is better to give than to receive!

Boarer
12-27-19, 05:02

Will appreciate your help.Macau ok. Spa. Casino.

Teltel
12-28-19, 04:08

Will appreciate your help.Your trip must be about over by now. Please report on your activities in Hong Kong and Macau.

Teltel.

Flyboy 2000
01-02-20, 23:44
Your trip must be about over by now. Please report on your activities in Hong Kong and Macau.Yes, let's see some reports and feedback from the field please. This place works on 'give and take'.

JackTheLad2
01-03-20, 11:35
Yes, let's see some reports and feedback from the field please. This place works on 'give and take'.Would not hold my breath on that happening.

Turgid
01-04-20, 14:20
Yes, let's see some reports and feedback from the field please. This place works on 'give and take'.Well, I had been planning a trip to HK for January, 2020. I don't need further reports to tell me to cancel that plan.

Teltel
01-05-20, 02:37
Well, I had been planning a trip to HK for January, 2020. I don't need further reports to tell me to cancel that plan.With the troubles in HK plus upcoming Spring Festival there may not be so many girls around except for those who's earnings need boosting before new year.

Teltel.

Canyon
01-05-20, 07:14

Will appreciate your help.My favorite place in Macao is the spa inside the Rio Hotel. Girls are very beautiful and give good service. Also, you can get massage, soak in pool and a lot of other services.

If you want take-out in Macao, try Hou Va on Rua Ferreira do Amaral 19. I usually take a taxi to the Royal Hotel, then walk downhill through the park across the street to Rua Ferreira. It opens at 3 pm and they have some gorgeous girls.

Canyon
01-05-20, 07:31
I have had my best luck in HK just walking around the streets of Wanchai or ducking into the bars. I've found some gorgeous girls who are willing to spend the night with me for $200 US. I will be returning on January 9. Any suggestions on where to find the high-end girls?

Balimassage
01-10-20, 16:22
Been in HK since just before NYE. Had a few Tinder leads, caught up with one right away, said she was 28 but I guess she forgot to add a digit and was actually 37. She was ready to go and so was I. DH from Indo. Cute enough, but she wasn't much for talking so haven't felt the urge to see her again.

Had a few other DH's on the hook. They were all off on New Year's Day but I'd moved to Kowloon and they wouldn't chance crossing the Harbor with the protests, or in another case, she waited too long to try and it was too crowded.

I think all the DH's are in shock and don't want to go anywhere. They have all made plans to only back out at the last minute. Ah the excuses I've heard. Maybe they had other options and ended up with one of you guys, but just seems like they're feeling trapped.

Tried Skout and Blendr. What terrible apps, one of the guys here used them to scrape up some girls but I can't even use the apps for more than a few minutes before I lose my sanity. Tinder isn't my fav but at least its straightforward and tells you how far away the girls are.

Sunday in Wanchai was deader then dead. I was looking forward to seeing the crazy scene and partaking. A combo of protests, everyone out of town for New Year's, and New Years was Weds. I'm here for the upcoming weekend, hopefully it'll be more happening.

Caught up with two DH's on Sunday. One was with some friends and we hit a few of the spots the DH Filipinas hit on Sunday before she had to head home at 6 pm. Pretty wild to see 30 gals crammed into this tiny "bar" dancing and singing karaoke. I was the only guy. 90% of them are just hags. What's the term for N-MILFS? I think HK is where ugly girls from PH and Indo are sent to get even uglier. What a sad life. I try to make the joke with them that the Kongers are protesting for their freedom from China, and the DH's should protest as well to get more time off than 6 hours on Sunday afternoon. They don't get it.

Hotels are as cheap as they're ever going to be here. Staying in the Ramada's and Best Westerns and the like for $30 USD. So pluses and minuses.

Aurangzeb
01-30-20, 01:24
Hi,

I've heard about compensated dating being a think in HK. Basically it's amateurs dating to make extra money. And offering, or not, a variety of services ranging from just companionship up to you name it.

Has anyone experience with this? If so do you know how to connect with women who do this? Is it difficult as a Weilo?

Thanks,This is actually something that has worked well for me.

I have been involved with a domestic helper for a few months now. I found her by browsing the profiles on Skout. (Others hate it, but I have had a lot of success with that app.) We connected there and met for lunch. I told her I was looking for someone that I could meet on a regular basis, it turned out that she was looking for the same. The chemistry seemed right so we went to a hotel. We have now been 'dating' for a few months; sometimes we go to movies, sometimes a hotel and sometimes just hang out in a park and talk. I usually give her $500-$1000 every couple of weeks depending on how often we've met, and what my financial situation (or her financial need) is like. It usually works out to about $2000 to $3000 a month. We meet once or twice a week.

It's nice, she is sweet, undemanding, and understands that we both need to be discreet. So when we're together, its like boyfriend and girlfriend, but when we're apart there is no amorous exchange of texts or messages.

Tiger 888
01-30-20, 12:56
This is actually something that has worked well for me.

I have been involved with a domestic helper for a few months now. I found her by browsing the profiles on Skout. (Others hate it, but I have had a lot of success with that app.) We connected there and met for lunch. I told her I was looking for someone that I could meet on a regular basis, it turned out that she was looking for the same. The chemistry seemed right so we went to a hotel. We have now been 'dating' for a few months; sometimes we go to movies, sometimes a hotel and sometimes just hang out in a park and talk. I usually give her $500-$1000 every couple of weeks depending on how often we've met, and what my financial situation (or her financial need) is like. It usually works out to about $2000 to $3000 a month. We meet once or twice a week.

It's nice, she is sweet, undemanding, and understands that we both need to be discreet. So when we're together, its like boyfriend and girlfriend, but when we're apart there is no amorous exchange of texts or messages.3000 a month, she has hit the jackpot. I have one I pay 1000 a month plus some unexpected expenses every now and then, plus currently 2 who are fine with drinks and food when together. If you have time and patience they are easy to find.

Aurangzeb
01-30-20, 18:01
3000 a month, she has hit the jackpot. I have one I pay 1000 a month plus some unexpected expenses every now and then, plus currently 2 who are fine with drinks and food when together. If you have time and patience they are easy to find.Ouch! I think I need to reconsider!!

Ace Gallant
02-21-20, 04:33
Just to alert fellow members here:

If anyone of you come across this 'Girl' wanting you to add you on the app whether it is skout, meetme, wechat etc. DON'T. Its a scam!

A few of HK mongers had added and she is offering 800 to 1200 HK $ for 2 hours or over-nighter 1. 5 K to 2 K.

The story in general was:

1) She will make appointment with you and either to meet you some place or at some hotel.

2) She will said that her 'manager' will add your wechat or Line or some chat apps. Soon the 'Manager' will call you and tell you that Prostitution is illegal in HK and the Cyber police is on high alert so there should be no cash transaction. He will tell you to go to convenience store to buy some kind of prepaid cards, send the card's ID and password to the girl to verify it then he will send the girl.

3) If you buy the prepaid and sent the information he want you to, that will be the last you hear from him. If you don't send he will keep calling you saying that you wasted his time or threaten to come to kill you because he belongs to some Taiwan gang and had been operating in HK for over ten years. He will keep calling you on different numbers even if you blocked his first number. He will say that he knows where you live because all HK nos. Are registered with the real address.

Facts to remember:

1) Prostitution is not illegal in HK (Verified by Police friend) as long as in the same room, there is only one male one female. This law applied to those walk-ups apartments.

2) Taiwan Gang operating in HK? RIGHT! You are smarter than that!

3) So he will send his gang to kill you over HK $1 K? Come on. They have better things to do to make big money. Lousy story.

4) Send the Card ID and Password for her to verify? Come on, you think my friends are idiots?

5) So he can use fake nos. To call you but your phone must be registered with real address? Everyone knows that you can get bunch of new nos. Off the street of HK anytime.

Please note that photos attached may not be the only ones the scammer is using but these three are common among those friends that received this scam. Also the story they use may varies.

Just make sure fellow mongers here don't face with what my brothers did. Stay away from been scammed.

Stay safe stay alert.

Enjoy!

AG.

JackTheLad2
03-07-20, 17:38
Having booked my air ticket and paid my hotel months ago before the virus problem, decided still to come to HK. Probably now a mistake.

Ventures out to Wanchai on Friday night. Walking along Lockhart Road, things looked promising as the bars like Churchhill's and the bars beside it looked quite busy. That did not last for long.

Neptune 111 is now closed no big surprise there. Amazonia had about 4 people in it at 11.00 pm. Taboo half empty and the quality there way way down from previously. Did not see a single girl that would have held my attention and I'm not that fussy. The old Borocay had about three in it only go there to say Hello, to the mamasan. HK Caf had 2 girls at the bar. A couple of beers in different places and decide back to the hotel just after midnight going to be a long, long two weeks!

The saving grace is I have a few girls I met a year ago through DIA. All keepers, nice girls, domestic workers, no money ever asked for, and good company in and out of the bed. Just treat them well and they respond in spades. Downside is that they are restricted to only one day a week off. Fortunately for me, they all have different days off so a bit of juggling and it all works.

Could be the end of a 20+year of visits to HK unless things get better.

Turgid
03-08-20, 13:45
Anyone knows if the walk-ups such as Fuji, King Hing etc. are open?

Member #4698
03-08-20, 16:54
Could be the end of a 20+year of visits to HK unless things get better.After a 4 year hiatus, I visited HKG in November 2017 for a Friday & Sat night layover. The quality of girls I found in the Wanchai bars was appalling. Even Taboo, which was overflowing with customers, had only sub par, but friendly girls. But when arguably the only 2 attractive girls in a bar simultaneously set off my ladyboy radar, I know it is time to leave. Ha HA. So after 11 weeks in SE Asia covering BKK, Pat, Yangon, Jakarta, Macau and finding great girls every night, I couldn't find one girl on a Friday night in Wanchai that I wanted to shag. So the following night, Saturday night, my last night in Asia 2017, I gave up on Wanchai and selected a sexy Taiwanese 141 dot com hotel reservation girl. I went to her 4 star hotel in TST and had a pretty good time, but she was nowhere as good as the Chinese and Korean stunners I had just had the previous week in Macau. That's for sure.

So that's it as far as I am concerned. HKG is permanently off my travel list. Hell, even Singapore is more fun than HKG. The Commie mainland bastards have ruined this once great mongering city.

LongLunches
03-10-20, 11:14
Neptune 111 is now closed no big surprise there. Amazonia had about 4 people in it at 11.00 pm. Taboo half empty and the quality there way way down from previously. Did not see a single girl that would have held my attention and I'm not that fussy. The old Borocay had about three in it only go there to say Hello, to the mamasan. HK Caf had 2 girls at the bar. A couple of beers in different places and decide back to the hotel just after midnight going to be a long, long two weeks!

Could be the end of a 20+year of visits to HK unless things get better.Oh dear, so sad to hear. I know it has gotten a lot worse over the years, hopefully this is a Covid temp downturn, not permanent.

JackTheLad2
03-10-20, 23:18
The police said on Tuesday that only around 30 calls received during the July 21 Yuen Long attack were included in the calculation of last year's emergency response time in the New Territories, which showed officers had responded within 15 minutes to close to 98 percent of calls received.

Chief Superintendent of the Police Public Relations Branch, Kenneth Kwok, also told RTHK's Millennium programme that the large number of calls may have been aimed at "paralysing" the emergency line before the attack took place.

On July 21, when a gang wearing white T-shirts and armed with iron rods and sticks attacked passengers at Yuen Long MTR Station, police in the area received around 24,000 calls for help in just three hours between 10.30 pm and 1. 30 am.

But officers only arrived at the scene almost 40 minutes later and one of the commanding officers dismissed media questions on their late response by saying he didn't have a watch to see what time it was.

In a paper submitted to Legco's Finance Committee, police said their average response time to emergency calls in the New Territories was within 15 minutes in 97.9 percent of cases last year.

Speaking on the radio programme on Tuesday, Kwok said not all of the 24,000 emergency calls they got on that night were about the Yuen Long Station attack. Some may have been about illegal parking, and some about general fighting, he said.

Due to the large number of calls, only 1,100 calls were connected, and more than 30 of them involved the Yuen Long sub-district, he said.

These 30 calls for help were finally included in the calculation of the rate of calls for help, he said. Asked if this was reasonable, Kwok said this was the usual method used by the department.Can someone please explain to me the purpose of this and other similar reports from Bearfoot?? Was has this to do with the ISG?? If I need this information, I can read the papers. Someone needs to moderate (delete) his reports.

Stykler
03-11-20, 01:58
Can someone please explain to me the purpose of this and other similar reports from Bearfoot?? Was has this to do with the ISG?? If I need this information, I can read the papers. Someone needs to moderate (delete) his reports.

I complained about Bearfoot's nonsensical dribble that he somehow classified as "posts" some months ago. He had a fair bit of support back then, but I suspect that given the fact that the HK board is dead because of him, many people are coming around to my point of view.

Using the Block functionality only highlights the fact that he posts garbage, because all you see is the heading of his many posts and not the content thankfully. Unfortunately the crap he posts has driven many away from the HK board.

Another thing is that I am reliably advised by someone very close to the industry in HK, that most of the information (almost everything) that he posts is absolute rubbish.

My best advise is to use the block functionality, although it won't make you immune to the number of posts he makes, just the content.

Ace Gallant
03-11-20, 02:03
Anyone knows if the walk-ups such as Fuji, King Hing etc. are open?Yes.

Enjoy.

AG.

Idler31
03-11-20, 07:59
Can someone please explain to me the purpose of this and other similar reports from Bearfoot?? Was has this to do with the ISG?? If I need this information, I can read the papers. Someone needs to moderate (delete) his reports.A-fuckin'-men to that. I barely visit ISG's HK page now because of all that sub-Andy Kaufman drivel.

Turgid
03-11-20, 14:19
.......... given the fact that the HK board is dead because of him.........The HK board is dead because of lack of reports of p4p activity in HK for what ever reason. I'm sorry I cannot help as I am not in HK but would like to know more about what's happening in the walk-ups, bars and with escorts so as to encourage me to visit again. I have had some good experiences in HK.
In fairness to Bearfoot he sometimes gives us an insight into what's happening in Wanchai bars in his own inimitable style which is better than no reports at all IMHO.

Ace Gallant
03-12-20, 01:19
The HK board is dead because of lack of reports of p4p activity in HK for what ever reason. I'm sorry I cannot help as I am not in HK but would like to know more about what's happening in the walk-ups, bars and with escorts so as to encourage me to visit again. I have had some good experiences in HK.
In fairness to Bearfoot he sometimes gives us an insight into what's happening in Wanchai bars in his own inimitable style which is better than no reports at all IMHO.You are a senior member and Senior members uses the Private Messaging to exchange for detail information.

Enjoy!

AG.

Stykler
03-12-20, 06:27
The HK board is dead because of lack of reports of p4p activity in HK for what ever reason. I'm sorry I cannot help as I am not in HK but would like to know more about what's happening in the walk-ups, bars and with escorts so as to encourage me to visit again. I have had some good experiences in HK.
In fairness to Bearfoot he sometimes gives us an insight into what's happening in Wanchai bars in his own inimitable style which is better than no reports at all IMHO.This is an English language forum and it is obvious that Bearfoot is not a native English speaker. I have no problems with that as he attempts to get around that (kudos to him) by using a translator, albeit a not very good one.

Whilst thankfully I haven't seen one of his posts since I blocked him in Dec / Jan, what annoyed me was that he posted total incoherent BS. This claim is not mine, but is a claim of a very well known and respected board member who felt compelled to correct information and other comments by Bearfoot in a PM to me.

I highly recommend the block functionality when it comes to Bearfoot. The only problem with the functionality is that you unfortunately see Bearfoot's dribble when another poster quotes him. Praise be to science, this doesn't happen often.

Teltel
03-12-20, 06:28
In fairness to Bearfoot he sometimes gives us an insight into what's happening in Wanchai bars in his own inimitable style which is better than no reports at all IMHO.I agree with you, Bearfoot has his own style.

Best to read his reports as being in point form, although not on separate lines and often followed by a copy of a news item.

Teltel.

Stykler
03-12-20, 06:42
Best to read his reports as being in point form, although not on separate lines and often followed by a copy of a news item.
I would also think a ready supply of cannabis would also be useful.

Ramn HK
03-12-20, 10:57
This all started with the protests. Bearfoot would post. Some people hated his reports and some loved him so much that he got ignited to send us all this news on an almost daily basis. But honestly all this news can be at your finger tips by downloading the scmp and the rthk news app into your phone.

This is the ISG. International Sex Guide. What do his comments have to deal with sex, and the pursuit of it?

I agree with you, Bearfoot has his own style.

Teltel.

Stykler
03-13-20, 03:06
This is the ISG. International Sex Guide. What do his comments have to deal with sex, and the pursuit of it?Here here!

Turgid
03-13-20, 11:26
I feel sorry for the guys who Bearfoot is pointing a gun at and forcing them to read his posts and are, therefore, unable to just bypass his posts and read the multitude of trip reports on walk-ups, bars and escorts.

Stykler
03-13-20, 22:01
I feel sorry for the guys who Bearfoot is pointing a gun at and forcing them to read his posts and are, therefore, unable to just bypass his posts and read the multitude of trip reports on walk-ups, bars and escorts.People don't have to read his posts. Just use the block functionality, it is very useful.

Tiger 888
03-15-20, 01:56
In earlier times he would have got his own thread that one could read or skip. I rarely visit here anymore.

Twiceaweek
03-18-20, 12:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Indy Hundred
03-22-20, 03:30
Is Bearfoot really gone? Well done Moderators for not just kicking him off but also deleting all his posts! A round of applause.

Stykler
03-23-20, 06:10
Is Bearfoot really gone? Well done Moderators for not just kicking him off but also deleting all his posts! A round of applause.Great work Mods. Now back to the forum.

JalenJames
04-03-20, 12:48
This thread is so quiet.

JackTheLad2
04-03-20, 14:06
This thread is so quiet.Little wonder there are no reports. I was last there early March. See my report. Having spent 2 weeks in HK, I only ventured out to Wanchai on one night. It was dead. The usual places were all but empty. Feedback from friends indicated it is not improving. You have to wonder if it will ever recover once the pandemic is over. Bars will close. Neptune111 and now Sparks (the old Borocay) are shut. Others will follow unless the rents go down.

I was lucky as I had made arrangements to meet DIA girls instead of bar-hopping so had a good time. Saved a fortune as well. Don't even know if I will ever be back.

Turgid
04-03-20, 15:03
This thread is so quiet.Beginning to miss Bearfoot?

JackTheLad2
04-03-20, 20:39
Beginning to miss Bearfoot?No chance!

Escortreal
04-03-20, 22:51
I would also think a ready supply of cannabis would also be useful.I was lucky as I had made arrangements to meet DIA girls instead of bar-hopping so had a good time. Saved a fortune as well. Don't even know if I will ever be back.

Stykler
04-03-20, 23:01
Beginning to miss Bearfoot?No way. But I do have a suspicion that someone on this thread is a little closer to Bearfoot than they are letting on.

Turgid
04-04-20, 15:03
No way. But I do have a suspicion that someone on this thread is a little closer to Bearfoot than they are letting on.I wonder who that is, if only Bearfoot was still on so he could tell us. LOL.

Dirty Hog
04-05-20, 13:59
I wonder who that is, if only Bearfoot was still on so he could tell us. LOL.I do miss the humour have say, by that I mean the very strange way it was written, even though mostly news. It made me laugh. He obviously struggles with the English a bit. The username is the give away. He must be a native American most likely. Probably the easiest way to find him again is to hang around Wanchai and wait. Someone will eventually go by with no shoes as he disappears up the stairs into Makati. But there is a theory developing that someone on here knows him.

Ace Gallant
04-08-20, 08:20
Beginning to miss Bearfoot?Let's just say we go back to the topic of where the pussies at?

Most of the 1 for 1 are open but with limited number of beautiful bodies. Private massage parlors are open too but you need to know at least the manager to make a booking.

Enjoy!

AG.

Flyboy 2000
05-11-20, 06:13
Life must be pretty tough for the domestic helpers and Filo freelancers these days?

Jsxyz
05-16-20, 15:19
I do miss the humour have say, by that I mean the very strange way it was written, even though mostly news. It made me laugh. He obviously struggles with the English a bit. The username is the give away. He must be a native American most likely. Probably the easiest way to find him again is to hang around Wanchai and wait. Someone will eventually go by with no shoes as he disappears up the stairs into Makati. But there is a theory developing that someone on here knows him.It may surprise you, but John Wayne movies don't in fact reflect true Native Americans. Easily since the 1950's or earlier, their "native" language is English, and I doubt many under the age of 60 can even speak their tribal languages.

Sky Ryder
05-17-20, 08:05
Arrived in HK yesterday and after a 7 hour wait in the lovely Asia World Expo facilities was "released under my own recognizance" (amazing how anxious you are waiting for the result) to enjoy the next 13 sunrises under what amounts to house arrest. Funny how even though I was intellectually prepared for this, the emotional side still is processing "being confined to quarters". I am very fortunate to have a good friend that has stocked the pantry for me and is willing to purchase food and drink as needed.

I have been contacted recently by a couple of massage establishments I frequented early in the year that were shut down for a month of more. The managers are imploring me to come and visit them at the earliest convenience. It seems that some of the former ladies that worked there, but have moved on to greener pastures have returned. That is good news as they were the best of the lot, and at least two of the ones I saw regularly left because they had secured "sugar daddies" from their client list and changed their contact number as a result. I was told that those two and at least one more asked the manager of my favorite location to let me know they had returned. I suspect that "daddy" went back to his home of record and will not return. Or at least not soon.

From the little info coming out about the fun quotient these days it seems that it is almost impossible to do the club scene these days and / or the selection is limited at best. I am curious how those that are still active are handling this particular issue. Is anyone using social media like Tinder, We Chat, or maybe finding acceptable alternatives such as Seeking Arrangement or the like?

Any info is appreciated, as I will have plenty of time to "plan ahead", but for sure the first few nights after my release I will be highly motivated. TIA.

Sky.

Chantik
05-18-20, 11:22
Actually a number of bars in Wanchai are open because they have a restaurant licence. Joe Bananas, Taboo and Outsiders are open. A number of ladies are out and about, though not so many guys. You can still find ladies on the Smoochi App. Gents are going crazy so I am busy. Good luck!

My only advice is do not leave your place when in quarantine or ask anyone to visit. It's a big No No!

JackTheLad2
05-18-20, 12:23
From the little info coming out about the fun quotient these days it seems that it is almost impossible to do the club scene these days and / or the selection is limited at best. I am curious how those that are still active are handling this particular issue. Is anyone using social media like Tinder, We Chat, or maybe finding acceptable alternatives such as Seeking Arrangement or the like?
Any info is appreciated, as I will have plenty of time to "plan ahead", but for sure the first few nights after my release I will be highly motivated. TIA.
Sky.I was in HK last month and left earlier than I wanted to as I was concerned about getting a flight out. Report 12355 below. Emirates came to my rescue without additional charges. I had a look around the usual bar scene but it was all but empty. However I did go down the DIA route prior to my visit and established contact with 2/3 girls, not WG's, and to be honest had a great time. One in particular only worked during the day and lived in a boarding house so was available every night. She ended up staying in my hotel but I had to "dispense with her services" as all she wanted to do was have sex! There does come a time when enough is enough! The others were domestics, one off on a Sunday and one on a Monday, but great fun and none of them made any demands for money. They still speak every day so can't wait for a return but fear that might not be possible for a few months yet. So the DIA route is an option for you.

JackTheLad2
05-18-20, 12:26
Gents are going crazy so I am busy. Good luck!
Good to see that your business is thriving! Not everyone is that lucky.

Sky Ryder
05-18-20, 13:14
Gents are going crazy so I am busy. Good luck!

My only advice is do not leave your place when in quarantine or ask anyone to visit. It's a big No No!I'll add my congrats to Jack's. I am also glad that your business is blossoming. I for certain have no intention of straying past the limit of my electronic fence as I have no intention of testing the resolve of the authorities vis a vis their commitment to enforce the quarantine law.

I am grateful for the information, because I am certain that I will enjoy the company of a lady as soon as I am able to cut this bracelet off my wrist. I do have some time to find the best option. I had just about foregone the club scene prior to this mess, as I have grown to prefer something that is a bit less transactional than a short time stay. It is nice to enjoy a little banter and / or a meal as an appetizer before an enjoyable venture into physical intimacy.

Flyboy 2000
05-19-20, 05:33
However I did go down the DIA route prior to my visit and established contact with 2/3 girls, not WG's, and to be honest had a great time. One in particular only worked during the day and lived in a boarding house so was available every night. She ended up staying in my hotel but I had to "dispense with her services" as all she wanted to do was have sex! There does come a time when enough is enough! The others were domestics, one off on a Sunday and one on a Monday, but great fun and none of them made any demands for money. They still speak every day so can't wait for a return but fear that might not be possible for a few months yet. So the DIA route is an option for you.I find that DateInAsia is basically needles and haystacks, but when you find the good ones it's really worthwhile! A number of DHs have days off other than Sundays, which offers welcome flexibility for one's schedule, and as you found, some also stay at a boarding house instead of with their employer, and they're usually eager to swap that boarding house or dorm for the privacy and comforts of a nice hotel room, dinner and breakfast, swimming pool etc. Money never need change hands, as long as you look after them, pick up the tab for hotel meals, maybe take them for dinner & a drink, basically the "wine and dine and 69" routine.

Chantik
05-19-20, 14:41
I'll add my congrats to Jack's. I am also glad that your business is blossoming. I for certain have no intention of straying past the limit of my electronic fence as I have no intention of testing the resolve of the authorities vis a vis their commitment to enforce the quarantine law.

I am grateful for the information, because I am certain that I will enjoy the company of a lady as soon as I am able to cut this bracelet off my wrist. I do have some time to find the best option. I had just about foregone the club scene prior to this mess, as I have grown to prefer something that is a bit less transactional than a short time stay. It is nice to enjoy a little banter and / or a meal as an appetizer before an enjoyable venture into physical intimacy.Always good to have an appetiser at Wooloomooloo.

JackTheLad2
05-19-20, 17:30
Always good to have an appetiser at Wooloomooloo.You should also try ALTO at Causeway Bay. Hard to beat!

Sky Ryder
05-20-20, 03:54
Always good to have an appetiser at Wooloomooloo.Jack,

Thanks for the input, I have not tried your suggestion, but it is on the list now for sure! Soon to be famous "The Lad's List of Luscious Locations"!

Intransit
05-23-20, 03:15
Some Hong Kong women would rather die alone than date Hong Kong men.

https://qz.com/662605/some-hong-kong-women-would-rather-die-alone-than-date-hong-kong-men/

April 15, 2016.

By Vivienne Chow.

"I'd rather be single and die alone than date Hong Kong men."

I nearly spit my coffee as Hanna Lung slammed her smartphone on the table after making the bold statement. She was furious after reading a recent column telling Hong Kong women to stop dreaming of finding their perfect Prince Charming and "get real."

"How dare this guy write that 'the only reason why an average woman over the age of 30 is still not married is because nobody wants to marry her' bellowed my friend. I glared at the beautiful 31-year-old media executive who is a rising star in her company and, obviously, single.

"It's not about whether someone wants to marry me. It's about whether I want that man in my life. It is my choice," she continued. "It's Hong Kong men who should get real and stop blaming us women."

Women have long been the victims in an ongoing battle of the sexes in Hong Kong over the past three decades. Government statistics show that the number of men per 1,000 women dropped significantly from 1,087 in 1981 to 858 in 2014. A recent report revealed that last year there were over 1 million women aged 15 or above who had never been married, versus 962,700 men who hadn't tied the knot so technically, at least, 37,300 women are destined to remain single, and this doesn't even factor in whether any of the 962,700 men are gay.

In recent years, the fearful message has spread: Hong Kong is running out of men! So ladies, if you don't want to end up as an old maid and die alone, you must hurry and "get real. " Don't be picky and only go after men who have a "good package. " Cure your "princess syndrome" and stop being a spoiled brat. Don't become one of those gold-digging, delusional Kong nui (a derogatory term for Hong Kong women) or a successful career woman.

This stigma toward single women has become the central narrative of Hong Kong's dating culture. The message to women is clear: Lower your expectations, even though you might deserve better. A column entitled "Hey sisters, get real or you will die alone" published on April 11 in EJ Insight is the latest, most offensive iteration of this message. (Yes, this is the one that offended my friend so much. While it appears to have been removed by the publisher, perhaps because of the number of complaints, a cached version is here.).

The truth is, neither men nor women want to settle for less than what they want and Hong Kong men and Hong Kong women seem to want different things.

Hong Kong women have long been accused of being materialistic and eyeing money, but there is a reason for it. According to Fan Lai, a professional counselor who deals with relationship problems and family issues, few Hong Kong women are looking to marry a scion of a property tycoon. But, she added, many do aim for a man with a monthly income somewhere between HK $80,000 and HK $100,000 (roughly US $10,300 to US $12,900). That's because they want a man who is financially independent and won't turn around asking them for money or take advantage of them. "They are women who have a great education, a successful career, and a pretty face and just don't want to settle for less," Lai said.

Men who have a "good package" (this means, by the way, that they are physically attractive, with a sizable bank account and a promising career), she added, have complained to her that they are having greater difficulties in finding their Ms. Right. "They mind women who are too career-driven," said Lai.

"They don't mind women who have a job, but when it comes to looking for a marriage partner, they want someone who is willing to stay at home and raise the family."

Click the link at the top to read the rest, I can't be bothered to format the whole thing.

DigitallWz
05-25-20, 04:37
How is covid 19 effects daily life.

I am coming after 1 day and will stay one day.

I can freely move around?

Ramn HK
05-25-20, 07:21
Well all the cute girls wear masks so you can't see their faces. Better you see their fa ce first before making offers.

Great. Please spend some money in HK. HK needs your business.

The protesters have come back. Make sure you are not wearing all black, otherwise you may get free accomodation in prison.

Have fun, stay safe, keep your eyes open and don't ever disagree with the protesters.

I can freely move around?

Chantik
05-25-20, 11:26

I can freely move around?I expect that you will be tested for COVID19 on arrival and then you must do 14 day quarantine. Once you are free you can freely move around.

Johnny Rocket
05-28-20, 06:18
After a 4 year hiatus, I visited HKG in November 2017 for a Friday & Sat night layover. The quality of girls I found in the Wanchai bars was appalling. Even Taboo, which was overflowing with customers, had only sub par, but friendly girls. But when arguably the only 2 attractive girls in a bar simultaneously set off my ladyboy radar, I know it is time to leave. Ha HA. So after 11 weeks in SE Asia covering BKK, Pat, Yangon, Jakarta, Macau and finding great girls every night, I couldn't find one girl on a Friday night in Wanchai that I wanted to shag. So the following night, Saturday night, my last night in Asia 2017, I gave up on Wanchai and selected a sexy Taiwanese 141 dot com hotel reservation girl. I went to her 4 star hotel in TST and had a pretty good time, but she was nowhere as good as the Chinese and Korean stunners I had just had the previous week in Macau. That's for sure.

So that's it as far as I am concerned. HKG is permanently off my travel list. Hell, even Singapore is more fun than HKG. The Commie mainland bastards have ruined this once great mongering city.F*you*see*K the Chinese Communist Party.

Sky Ryder
05-29-20, 01:50

I can freely move around?If you are allowed to stay at all, that 48 hours will be spent with a wrist band and quarantined one of three places, your home, an approved hotel, or a government facility. I am under the impression that effective June 1, they are going to allow transient passengers once again. The question is where will these passengers be allowed to travel?

Sky Ryder
05-29-20, 02:02
I know that I am not the sharpest arrow in the quiver, but I am struggling to understand what the situation is vis a vis entertainment venues operating at this time. I know that effective Monday the restrictions are being relaxed in many sectors, but the rumors seem to be that all the bars about town will be in full swing starting tonight. It will be curious to see how active things will be this evening in some of the favorite spots. I am down to counting hours until my release. .

Dabzzz
06-16-20, 08:39
Is much happening in Wan Chai now everything's open again?

Intransit
06-23-20, 09:30
Dabzzz, this may answer your question.

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drink/article/3090043/hong-kong-nightlife-districts-wan-chai-and-lan-kwai-fong?fbclid=IwAR0TsQ9Dv3odBH3zFY78pPvTGUNbj1gAXWnkdwh52wFmfExDqIzvlei3zOE

Hong Kong nightlife districts Wan Chai and Lan Kwai Fong struggling to survive after.

The devastating impact of the coronavirus on bars has added to already tough times that have seen tourists, sports fans and even US sailors stay away.

Landlords in Wan Chai seem far more flexible when it comes to rent reductions than those in Lan Kwai Fong.

By John Carney.

Neil Drummond stands at the door of Coyote Bar & Grill in Wan Chai and peers into the street. Tonight, he's as likely to see tumbleweed pass by as a prospective customer.

This is the reality for Hong Kong's historic bar strip on Lockhart Road – which started life as a red-light district in the 1950's – after the double blow of the year-long anti-government protests and the more recent Covid-19 epidemic. In Wan Chai and Hong Kong's other traditional nightlife hub, Lan Kwai Fong, the past 12 months have been a tale of empty bars and huge losses in earnings.

Drummond, senior operations manager of Coyote's, has never seen anything like it. As if the civil unrest and coronavirus emergency weren't bad enough, there is another reason why business is so poor for him: the US-China trade war.

As tensions began to ratchet up between the two countries, the frequency of US naval ships coming to Hong Kong started to dwindle to one every few months. That was until last year, when the.

Chinese authorities stopped them making port calls altogether in response to US President Donald Trump signing the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act, which allows Washington to impose sanctions on officials deemed to have violated human rights in Hong Kong.

"Our biggest loss financially has been the US Navy not coming to town. Generally, they'the be here every month," Drummond says. "The size of the ships would vary, but when an aircraft carrier came to town there would be 7,000 navy personnel in Wan Chai for four days and many of them would come to Coyote. ".

Click the link if you want to read the rest of the article, it's too much formatting to post here.

Ramn HK
06-24-20, 07:20
The article is interesting. It talks about a big Western restaurant in Wanchai, where food, booze is the name of the game with customers having a good time. Don't know what the pick-up situation is like here. Yes I have seen tables of women but looks like they are out for a good time and not looking for a pickup. Its a 2 level restaurant. People go to Wanchai for the booze and the girls, and while the ribs are tasty at Coyote, people venture elsewhere for a real live one.

Queen Victoria (QV) may have a couple of girls past 9 or so, but its business model is cheap booze with crazy hour between 5-7. Same as Churchills as they are under the same owner. And this concept has been very successful for them. But when HH finishes at about 10, the customers thin out since the booze now becomes expensive. Of course, on Sundays, QV turns into a very exciting venue.

The White Stag is more a pub type of place with no girls hanging out there.

So while the article was somewhat informative about Wanchai, it didn't concentrate on bars where girls tend to hang out.

Dabzzz, this may answer your question.

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/food-drink/article/3090043/hong-kong-nightlife-districts-wan-chai-and-lan-kwai-fong?fbclid=IwAR0TsQ9Dv3odBH3zFY78pPvTGUNbj1gAXWnkdwh52wFmfExDqIzvlei3zOE

Hong Kong nightlife districts Wan Chai and Lan Kwai Fong struggling to survive after.

T.

Chantik
06-24-20, 11:29
The guys know where the girls hang out. Taboo / Players / Joe Bananas and of course when Escape and Makati reopen.

Sky Ryder
06-26-20, 05:28
The guys know where the girls hang out. Taboo / Players / Joe Bananas and of course when Escape and Makati reopen.I have to admit that I was beyond shocked last weekend when I finally got enough time off to venture into WC. It was a ghost town, compared to what it was like even last fall, which was nothing to write home about. I'll admit that I didn't stay beyond midnight, so maybe things picked up later, but literally at 11:00-11:30 pm in Joe be's I didn't see a single lady that I was sure was "working". Taboo's looked like a sausage fest, and the same for Amazon. I didn't venture into Players, which may have been a mistake on my part. This was Friday evening. I chatted with a couple of bartenders and they told me that a lot of the ladies that were still in town had reverted to finding clients online since it was cheaper and less trouble since there are not many non-locals out these days and the chances of getting a client in a club is way down.

On Sunday evening went back to see the remnants of the DH parade and there were a few. Albeit very few DH's walking around in really short shorts and very high heels, and it was obvious they had been partying most of the day. Sunday is usually a slow time for those ladies that prefer to attract a business guy on expense account, so didn't expect much. It was a funny / sad moment when some mountain of a white gent was pulled out of Taboo, handcuffed and perp walked backwards into the waiting Police Van. I suspect his Monday morning after he sobered up was many times worse than a usual Monday morning. Incidents like those these days can quickly lead to being escorted to the airport for a trip back to one's homeland, unemployed, and with a significant amount of money being paid to the local coffers. Not a good prospect.

I know nothing stays the same and like water, must be willing to alter one's path, but I'll admit that I do miss the opportunity to appreciate a room full of nicely dressed ladies vying for clients. The air of sensuality filling the room and anticipation of the evening's adventures. Of course it was all a facade, but a mostly enjoyable escape from reality nonetheless.

Ramn HK
06-26-20, 06:21
Greetings. Went out Wednesday night with buddies since Thursday was a public holiday. El Cerdo next to Coyote had 99% occupancy. Coyote was full on the ground floor. Don't know what the 1st floor was like as I did not go in. Both QV and Churchills were busy. This was a little after 8. About Midnight we hit Joe Banana's and the place was heaving with lots of people and some fine looking ladies. After a couple of drinks at JB's, went to Sparks which has seen better days. Cute girl manages to get a drink out of me. Asked for a "Sexy Drink". I ask the bartendress what that was and they told me it was a Vodka Cranberry, so I bought that for her. Only for her to start a rant that it was the wrong drink and stormed off, with drink undrunk. I told management, but even they don't even know who's coming and going and they could not identify the girl. Small money wasted but the attitude really sucks. Left my buddies there and had to walk to Causeway Bay before I could find a cab to go home.

At JB's no social distancing around. At Sparks yes, forced social distancing since there were few girls around. Walked past Taboo which sounded that it was rocking. Since they had a curtain, I could not peek inside. I do agree that girls have gone online since I have been hit up online.

Have fun and stay safe.

FarEastTrader
06-29-20, 23:15
Damn Covid19. I miss you Hong Kong!

Chantik
06-30-20, 14:04
How do you have social distancing at a crowded bar. Same thing for restaurants / cafe. Or even walking down the street.

JackTheLad2
06-30-20, 18:35
How do you have social distancing at a crowded bar. Same thing for restaurants / cafe. Or even walking down the street.Simple answer. You don't!

Intransit
07-06-20, 15:44
In a world with few probabilities, everything is possible. I'm wondering, under normal circumstances, not the current restrictions or supply / demand, what would the going rate be if I wanted to pick up two Indonesians (nighttime, not amahs out on a Sunday) for a buddy and myself, and we each do the two women?

A158
07-17-20, 15:23
I have not contributed here in a very long time. Frankly, I was away from HKG and when returning last month, there was nothing to say as you all know the place has turned into shit for mongering (in my opinion). But the past 40 days here, I have come up with a strategy which I know some of you have tried or are using, but I'm here to tell you this.

1- DH on Badoo, while most are average to pretty, they are all up to having sex with you just for companionship / Relationship and no more.

2- The ones who are there looking to just chat are more likely to meet you for a sex date (you can be nice and add dinner or just a day trip), but the end of the date is sex. You can fish that out of them and in 90% of the times with the willing girls, they start sending you pictures of their naked bodies and when you sweet talk them you end up fucking them.

3- out of 40 DH I communicated with, 30 were willing to have sex (some are just talk), 10 I actually met and had sex with, 4 I decided to keep on rotation (1 every Thursday afternoon, one each every other Saturday (told each I work every other Saturday) and 1 on Sunday). No money exchanged, just a good time including food and drinks and for one a trip to the beach.

4/ There are Indo, Philipina and Thai girls. All were GFE, with BBFS and CIP. One was up for anal.

I guess they are bored and just want a BF or someone they trust that can show them a decent time on their day off.

So, the conclusion is, HKG pay for play is not what it used to be and out of desperation, DH have become a good source of play (with different kind of pay) for the ones who are staying in HKG and not just passing by.

My 2 cents. I have to get ready for my date with the Thai tomorrow. She drains me. Really does.

Cheers.

A158.

BellEnd
07-20-20, 00:43
I have not contributed here in a very long time. Frankly, I was away from HKG and when returning last month, there was nothing to say as you all know the place has turned into shit for mongering (in my opinion). But the past 40 days here, I have come up with a strategy which I know some of you have tried or are using, but I'm here to tell you this.

1- DH on Badoo, while most are average to pretty, they are all up to having sex with you just for companionship / Relationship and no more.

2- The ones who are there looking to just chat are more likely to meet you for a sex date (you can be nice and add dinner or just a day trip), but the end of the date is sex. You can fish that out of them and in 90% of the times with the willing girls, they start sending you pictures of their naked bodies and when you sweet talk them you end up fucking them.

3- out of 40 DH I communicated with, 30 were willing to have sex (some are just talk), 10 I actually met and had sex with, 4 I decided to keep on rotation (1 every Thursday afternoon, one each every other Saturday (told each I work every other Saturday) and 1 on Sunday). No money exchanged, just a good time including food and drinks and for one a trip to the beach..Thank you for your words of wisdom, much appreciated.

Any chance of sharing the contact of your Thai friend?

Regards.

Turgid
07-20-20, 15:21
Are the walk-ups (e.g. Fugi Bldg) open?

A158
07-20-20, 17:14
Thank you for your words of wisdom, much appreciated.

Any chance of sharing the contact of your Thai friend?

Regards.I really can't share the info with you as we are sort of dating. But If you go on Baddoo, look for ส3640;3619;3637;3616;3619;3603;3660; , 48 in HKG. If she decides to responds that is her own business but I will not give her number out and please don't fuck it up for me (as in do not mention me). She is 48 but she is hot as fuck.

Cheers.

A158.

Flyboy 2000
07-21-20, 07:20

3- out of 40 DH I communicated with, 30 were willing to have sex (some are just talk), 10 I actually met and had sex with, 4 I decided to keep on rotation (1 every Thursday afternoon, one each every other Saturday (told each I work every other Saturday) and 1 on Sunday). No money exchanged, just a good time including food and drinks and for one a trip to the beach..Top strategy and advice! I agree that some (many?) DHs can be wary of guys who are just passing by for a day or two, a bit 'hit and run'. I have some semi-regulars in SIN and HKG who appreciate catching up with me on my return visits, it's nice to already have some comfortable connection and familiarity there, you both know you get on well and you know what you're in for. 'Wine, dine and 69' is the deal for me and them, and it's more enjoyable for me than going to some bar or aiming for a random pickup where you could end up with time-wasters.

Being able to 'tap into' the DHs who have their off days on some other day than Sunday really pays off, too, gives you more options and variety. One good thing I've started doing with those who I chat with online first is that I talk about bringing them something when I fly in, usually the conversation steers towards that being lingerie and sometimes they are the ones who suggest it, and so if they come up to your room to try on a nice bra & pants set you KNOW what's going to happen LOL.

Baidoo aka Blender is a bit like a modern app version of Date in Asia but without all the Pinays who are all the way over in the Philippines bothering you. As you've suggested you can work your way through a lot of potential candidates and get a pretty decent strike rate, and again 'wine, dine and 69' works a treat!

A158
07-21-20, 14:05
Here is what you need to look for.

Cheers.

A158.

Tiger 888
07-22-20, 02:08
Here is what you need to look for.

Cheers.

A158.Set the age range around 48 and you will find her in no time.

WyattEarp
08-07-20, 19:29
I really can't share the info with you as we are sort of dating. But If you go on Baddoo, look for ส3640;3619;3637;3616;3619;3603;3660; , 48 in HKG. If she decides to responds that is her own business but I will not give her number out and please don't fuck it up for me (as in do not mention me). She is 48 but she is hot as fuck.I saw your 48 friend. She's very pretty.

Do you have to have Badoo Premium to see these four digit numbers assigned to each woman?

A158
08-10-20, 16:10
I saw your 48 friend. She's very pretty.

Do you have to have Badoo Premium to see these four digit numbers assigned to each woman?Awesome. Did she give you a ride? Unfortunately I do not have Badoo Premium. Never needed it, but curious, what are the 4 digit numbers you are talking about? Please do tell.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
08-10-20, 16:22
Met this horny Filippina MILF. OMG she is a blast and so easy going- Can't show her face for obvious reasons as she is DH but the rest you can enjoy.

If you try hard you always get results on Badoo.

Cheers.

A158.

WyattEarp
08-11-20, 13:14
Awesome. Did she give you a ride? Unfortunately I do not have Badoo Premium. Never needed it, but curious, what are the 4 digit numbers you are talking about? Please do tell.Sorry, I meant I saw her photos.

WyattEarp
08-11-20, 13:16
I really can't share the info with you as we are sort of dating. But If you go on Baddoo, look for ส3640;3619;3637;3616;3619;3603;3660; , 48 in HKG. If she decides to responds that is her own business but I will not give her number out and please don't fuck it up for me (as in do not mention me). She is 48 but she is hot as fuck.

Cheers.

A158.These are the four digit numbers above that I am inquiring about. I'm not sure what they are and where to find them.

A158
08-11-20, 13:54
Sorry, I meant I saw her photos.I thought you met her in person. Actually she is more pretty in person, the pictures do not do her justice. I asked if she gave you a ride because I wanted to compare my experience with yours. She was resistant to sex on first date, but I broke her down on the second date. I still see her once every two weeks or so. Sex gets better every time. Enjoy my friend.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
08-11-20, 13:55
These are the four digit numbers above that I am inquiring about. I'm not sure what they are and where to find them.These are nothing. It is what happened when I pasted her user name.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
08-11-20, 16:36
She had some free time today so we hooked up for some fun times.

Since this thread is dead and there are very few pictures posted (no face ofc), I want to jump start it with some pictures to get you guys going again.

Her fine tits, wide spread pussy pre and post fuck. Enjoy.

Cheers.

A158.

The Tall Man
08-11-20, 22:23
She had some free time today so we hooked up for some fun times.

Since this thread is dead and there are very few pictures posted (no face ofc), I want to jump start it with some pictures to get you guys going again.

Her fine tits, wide spread pussy pre and post fuck. Enjoy.

Cheers.

A158.Maybe one of the main reasons why so few people posting photos of the China woman is that the world is so fed up with the China virus and anything the even resembles it such as a China woman brings fear and trembles to their knees, just saying but I agree that is one nice China pussy that my balls would be happy to go balls-deep into, love that clit!

The Tall Man.

A158
08-12-20, 15:06
Maybe one of the main reasons why so few people posting photos of the China woman is that the world is so fed up with the China virus and anything the even resembles it such as a China woman brings fear and trembles to their knees, just saying but I agree that is one nice China pussy that my balls would be happy to go balls-deep into, love that clit!

The Tall Man.Who said this was a China Woman? She is full blooded Philippina. I only do China women at walk / ups. China women on Badoo are only looking for western husbands and will not fuck until in a full blown relationship or marriage. I know from experience. Courted one for over two years but with no ring, pussy does not open wide. Crashed and burned a few times. That is the norm but I'm sure there are exceptions. As far as walk / up China women, I only fuck them once. Done a few in HKG but even then, China women are not my preference. I just don't like them, don't like their hairy pussy and they smell LOL. My lack of lust for them is not driven by COVID 19 issues, just a preference that is all.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
08-12-20, 15:28
Who said this was a China Woman? She is full blooded Philippina. I only do China women at walk / ups. China women on Badoo are only looking for western husbands and will not fuck until in a full blown relationship or marriage. I know from experience. Courted one for over two years but with no ring, pussy does not open wide. Crashed and burned a few times. That is the norm but I'm sure there are exceptions. As far as walk / up China women, I only fuck them once. Done a few in HKG but even then, China women are not my preference. I just don't like them, don't like their hairy pussy and they smell LOL. My lack of lust for them is not driven by COVID 19 issues, just a preference that is all.

Cheers.

A158.I think you guys are being a bit harsh about Chinese women. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever had have been Chinese. Pre 2012 Chang Ping was my destination of choice. Only a very small percentage of them smelt bad. I like their soft smooth silky skin. My only problem with them is that they can't seem to take a hard pounding. Too many told me before the deed to go easy on their Chinese pussy.

Kazeu
08-13-20, 00:40
After mongering in Asia for so long, you start to take for granted the silky smooth skin of asian women. Its often the case that I find girls in asia who do not shave their pubic region, yet only have a nice plush little area of public hair, not too much and not too little. Their caucasion counterparts in the west are most often time hairier than myself, I being asian. And then there was that one girl in Colombia who had a tufts of hair on her lower back, nothing turns me off more than hair on the lower back of a girl in doggy style.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh about Chinese women. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever had have been Chinese. Pre 2012 Chang Ping was my destination of choice. Only a very small percentage of them smelt bad. I like their soft smooth silky skin. My only problem with them is that they can't seem to take a hard pounding. Too many told me before the deed to go easy on their Chinese pussy.

A158
08-13-20, 16:39
After mongering in Asia for so long, you start to take for granted the silky smooth skin of asian women. Its often the case that I find girls in asia who do not shave their pubic region, yet only have a nice plush little area of public hair, not too much and not too little. Their caucasion counterparts in the west are most often time hairier than myself, I being asian. And then there was that one girl in Colombia who had a tufts of hair on her lower back, nothing turns me off more than hair on the lower back of a girl in doggy style.Well a trimmed Bush is fine but some let go ala Taliban Style. As I said, not my preference and I explained why. The one I courted was beautiful. Will rate her at the top 5 most beautiful I have dated, but again, reputable China women in HKG are looking for a husband and not a quick fuck, unless they are just hookers, where I think other Asian women are better at servicing customers.

Cheers.

A158.

Kazeu
08-13-20, 18:52
I was more referring to actually NOT trimming yet still having a Bush that is not overgrown. You will only find this with east Asian women. They just have less hair than other types of women, some of them to such a degree that they don't need to trim their pubic region.

Well a trimmed Bush is fine but some let go ala Taliban Style. As I said, not my preference and I explained why. The one I courted was beautiful. Will rate her at the top 5 most beautiful I have dated, but again, reputable China women in HKG are looking for a husband and not a quick fuck, unless they are just hookers, where I think other Asian women are better at servicing customers.

Cheers.

A158.

Sky Ryder
08-13-20, 23:28
I think you guys are being a bit harsh about Chinese women. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever had have been Chinese. Pre 2012 Chang Ping was my destination of choice. Only a very small percentage of them smelt bad. I like their soft smooth silky skin. My only problem with them is that they can't seem to take a hard pounding. Too many told me before the deed to go easy on their Chinese pussy.Turgid,

It seems like a lifetime ago that I would hang out at a local CP coffee shop and watch the "sea of pussy" walk down the street on the way to Fu Hao, or some other spectacular KTV. Sadly the days of 700 ladies waiting to enjoy my company has passed and most likely never to return. Those were fun times, but I would agree that many of the ladies were not happy with the amount of time or the intensity I displayed when we had intercourse.

Turgid
08-14-20, 14:03
Turgid,

It seems like a lifetime ago that I would hang out at a local CP coffee shop and watch the "sea of pussy" walk down the street on the way to Fu Hao, or some other spectacular KTV. Sadly the days of 700 ladies waiting to enjoy my company has passed and most likely never to return. Those were fun times, but I would agree that many of the ladies were not happy with the amount of time or the intensity I displayed when we had intercourse.I remember my days in Chang Ping, China, Geylang in Singapore and Buenos Aires in Argentina, those three destinations had the best mongering on the planet at the time and I wished then that I was retired. Now that I have retired look what has happened.

LivingFossil
08-14-20, 16:10
I remember my days in Chang Ping, China, Geylang in Singapore and Buenos Aires in Argentina, those three destinations had the best mongering on the planet at the time and I wished then that I was retired. Now that I have retired look what has happened.Can you talk more about Argentina?

What's up with the mongering scene in Argentina? Why do they have a special forum that requires an additional membership?

Argentina's girls are known to not put out and I have met some hot ones but with boring personalities.

Turgid
08-15-20, 15:11
.............Argentina's girls are known to not put out ..........Our experiences have been diametrically opposite if it is pros you are referring to.

LivingFossil
08-17-20, 18:19
Our experiences have been diametrically opposite if it is pros you are referring to.I was talking about regular girls, LOL.

Pro do it 100% of the time for me.

Captain Solo
08-17-20, 19:59
Fossil,

In BS As I found a few of the prettiest and sweetest girls. Argentinian girls are usually very nice, sweet, sexy, gentle and giving. Authorities cracked down and closed all girlie bars quite a few year ago. A bro living in BS As still has access to escorts for $100ST, but he went to HK with me and was very impressed with the quality and quantity of the selection.

I had some sweetest sexy experiences in Chang Ping, ShenZhen, Zhu Hai, Macau. Chinese girls don't have bubble butts but they are ususally very nice. Clean, their bodies have just the right proportions to my taste and their face pretty, innocent. Chinese girls would make sweetest and sexiest guttural sounds when they start feeling the pleasures between their legs, unlike all other countries. A young and pretty sauna girl outside of ZhenZhen coaxed me to pop 4 times within 90 minutes, had to do her BB to pop. That was an excellent session. Thanks to the bro who spent time to take me there.

Manila also has many hot girls who would do GFEs al night for little money.

I wish to repeat those hot times, but will look for intels from the bros for new hot spots.

DreamCarnarvon
08-17-20, 22:26
Years ago it was in Hong Kong that I got my first taste of P4 P. Back then it was fun going from apt building to apt building 'hunting' for the Chinese mainland girls. Then I visited Brazil and from then on I've never looked back. This is just a personal taste but once I discovered Latina, the Chinese girls and Asians in general, just paled in comparison both in beauty and performance. I was in Shanghai and Xi'an China a couple years ago, stayed there for 2 months and saw a total of maybe 2-3 that I considered attractive. Some of the most attractive Chinese actresses branded by the media such as Zhang Ziyi, Fan Bingbing, Zhou Xun, Zhao Wei couldn't even hold a candle to regular civilian Brazilians / Colombians. The few I do find attractive are Liu Yifei, Zanilia Zhao, Ruby Lin Xinru (Taiwanese), and Lin Chi-ling (also Taiwanese). These days I don't even bother with Asians any more.

Turgid
08-18-20, 15:57
Years ago it was in Hong Kong that I got my first taste of P4 P. Back then it was fun going from apt building to apt building 'hunting' for the Chinese mainland girls. Then I visited Brazil and from then on I've never looked back. This is just a personal taste but once I discovered Latina, the Chinese girls and Asians in general, just paled in comparison both in beauty and performance. I was in Shanghai and Xi'an China a couple years ago, stayed there for 2 months and saw a total of maybe 2-3 that I considered attractive. Some of the most attractive Chinese actresses branded by the media such as Zhang Ziyi, Fan Bingbing, Zhou Xun, Zhao Wei couldn't even hold a candle to regular civilian Brazilians / Colombians. The few I do find attractive are Liu Yifei, Zanilia Zhao, Ruby Lin Xinru (Taiwanese), and Lin Chi-ling (also Taiwanese). These days I don't even bother with Asians any more.Have you ever banged a prostitute and afterwards felt somewhat disgusted with yourself? Well one of the allures for me with Chinese providers is that there are no Chinese skank hoes. I always feel good about myself after banging a Chinese hooker who gives good service.

LivingFossil
08-18-20, 21:09
We all have different tastes, I like all types of girls that are tall, tan, flat stomachs, curves and long hair.

Colombia / Venezuela and Brazil are my favorite girls, Filipinas and Thais for Asians, Germany has good white girls but the FKK are kinda boring.

I get the best service if I know some of the language, I am very good at Spanish so get great service with Latinas.

When I was in Japan I had really good times with some Chinese providers just speaking basic Mandarin.

I think I get good service by being playful and flirtatious, but that just my style.

Whatever country you're into you learning a few playful lines will get you ahead rather than being a random fumbling foreigner.

A158
08-19-20, 14:37
Tangled with this African in Wan Chai after the storm. She was looking to make up for the money lost during the day so why not? Took me to her place near the center of the action and allowed me to penetrate all of her holes with a cover at the lower two. Very reasonable price. Enjoy!

Cheers.

A158.

A158
08-27-20, 16:28
She was horny and free tonight. Took her for a spin and drained my week old sack deep into into her pussy dribbled a few drops out. I like her a lot.

Cheers.

A158.

Red Hawk
08-28-20, 01:55
One of the girls if known for a while has sent me the attached picture. She told me escape has closed down. No girls and no punters. Can't keep up with the rent.

Can anyone confirm?

Uncle Goober2
08-29-20, 10:00
One of the girls if known for a while has sent me the attached picture. She told me escape has closed down. No girls and no punters. Can't keep up with the rent.

Can anyone confirm?Sadly yes RH.

Both now closed.

Chantik
08-29-20, 18:04
It's hard for them to pay the rent when they've effectively been closed for four or five months.

Tiger 888
08-29-20, 18:06
It is nothing more than a ltd. Company allowing itself to go bancrupt. So what. Maybew they move the furniture out for future use under a new name. Who knows. The main loss is with the landlords these days.

One Eyed Man
08-29-20, 18:28
Sadly yes RH.

Both now closed.Good times there.

WeKilledKenny
09-08-20, 09:12
I'm not sure if I've overlooked a post or something. And I am well aware this pandemic took a heavy toll on many businesses. But I am entertaining the idea of a long layover trip in HK after all this madness. I've seen the 141 sites and their photos, probably enhanced. People told me it is better to just go and knock on doors. Similar to Latin America, is there a map or Google Maps thing to navigate these places especially for a layover? Or how do you guys navigate and shop around?

Uncle Goober2
09-09-20, 13:37
I'm not sure if I've overlooked a post or something. And I am well aware this pandemic took a heavy toll on many businesses. But I am entertaining the idea of a long layover trip in HK after all this madness. I've seen the 141 sites and their photos, probably enhanced. People told me it is better to just go and knock on doors. Similar to Latin America, is there a map or Google Maps thing to navigate these places especially for a layover? Or how do you guys navigate and shop around?There is a 141 web site, but I am likely to be sanctioned if I mention it here.

WeKilledKenny
09-10-20, 09:03
There is a 141 web site, but I am likely to be sanctioned if I mention it here.Just to be clear, I'm not after the girl databases. A site that'll just give me a map on my phone to plan out a walking route. After getting off the train, it would be nice to check out active locations on my way to an appointment. Therefore, is there such a website?

Flyboy 2000
09-11-20, 08:18
Just to be clear, I'm not after the girl databases. A site that'll just give me a map on my phone to plan out a walking route. After getting off the train, it would be nice to check out active locations on my way to an appointment. Therefore, is there such a website?So, like Google Maps for punters, or something similarly location-aware so it checks your phone's GPS and shows you the shops nearby, ideally with descriptions an ratings, click a button to get directions there? Nothing like that that I'm aware of. To be honest, the ideal would probably be some Google Maps-based thing or maybe a Google Maps 'layer' (is that the correct terminology) with a bunch of shops pinpointed. That could sure be handy, especially in a foreign country, but I'm not aware of anything like that.

I generally just plan ahead. As a trip is coming up I keep an eye on the forums and make notes of reviews of interesting places, the women to see there (or to avoid there), etc. I put these into the Evernote app on my desktop which then syncs up to Evernote on my phone, so I always have a decent set of suggested places to visit on hand, I create one Evernote folder per city. I'll sometimes then add their locations to Google Maps as saved locations. Then I can check my schedule and see if there's a place nearby to visit and work into my day or evening.

WeKilledKenny
09-13-20, 08:34
So, like Google Maps for punters, or something similarly location-aware so it checks your phone's GPS and shows you the shops nearby, ideally with descriptions an ratings, click a button to get directions there? Nothing like that that I'm aware of. To be honest, the ideal would probably be some Google Maps-based thing or maybe a Google Maps 'layer' (is that the correct terminology) with a bunch of shops pinpointed. That could sure be handy, especially in a foreign country, but I'm not aware of anything like that.

I generally just plan ahead. As a trip is coming up I keep an eye on the forums and make notes of reviews of interesting places, the women to see there (or to avoid there), etc. I put these into the Evernote app on my desktop which then syncs up to Evernote on my phone, so I always have a decent set of suggested places to visit on hand, I create one Evernote folder per city. I'll sometimes then add their locations to Google Maps as saved locations. Then I can check my schedule and see if there's a place nearby to visit and work into my day or evening.Indeed, I was wondering if some sort of Google Maps thing exists here like in other major mongering destinations like Cambodia. I don't care about ratings. Frankly, I enjoy the adventure of checking out any place even if I see bad review. For instance in Phnom Penh, it's nice to see on the map where to crawl next before taking a cab to the next district. It definitely doesn't show all locations of interest there. But it is visually enough to get a general sense of location. Here in Hong Kong, I'm overloaded of the faces and apartment addresses. Pretty much wondering if anybody already took the liberty of pinning a few of the places down on a Google Maps layer.

A158
09-14-20, 21:34
Guys, I know her tits are sagging more than I like and there are younger and perkier tits on the market, but don't you think this pussy is worth it? Let me tell you how tight and creamy this MILF pussy is. I keep coming for more and will fuck her every time she is free.

On a side note: DH availability these days is sky high. The girls are lonely, scared and horny. Not in that order LOL.

Body shot and some pics before and after I filled her pussy with cum. Not much cum as the DH from other night drained most of what I had saved. Funny thing, this DH asked me why is my cum so little? Are you fucking another girl? I smiled and said only you baby, only you I fuck.

Cheers.

A158.

Sky Ryder
09-14-20, 21:52
Sadly yes RH.

Both now closed.Sadly, not in the last couple of years, but 10-15 years ago, until about the last few years, there was a lot of talent that passed thru that bar, no matter what the name of the business. I always appreciated the barmaids and bartenders giving me friendly advice when it came to a few ladies that questionable business practices. On the other hand there were more than a few "introductions" that turned out to be excellent choices. Not holding out much hope, but it would be nice if something similar, even if on a smaller scale sprung up somewhere close by.

Turgid
09-15-20, 16:33
Guys, I know her tits are sagging more than I like and there are younger and perkier tits on the market, but don't you think this pussy is worth it? Let me tell you how tight and creamy this MILF pussy is. I keep coming for more and will fuck her every time she is free.

On a side note: DH availability these days is sky high. The girls are lonely, scared and horny. Not in that order LOL.

Body shot and some pics before and after I filled her pussy with cum. Not much cum as the DH from other night drained most of what I had saved. Funny thing, this DH asked me why is my cum so little? Are you fucking another girl? I smiled and said only you baby, only you I fuck.

Cheers.

A158.Nice brown skin.

JohnReter335
09-15-20, 21:37

Cheers.

A158.Chocolate pussy LOL.

JohnReter335
09-15-20, 21:42
It's hard for them to pay the rent when they've effectively been closed for four or five months.Yep 100% Right.

A158
09-16-20, 14:51
Nice brown skin.Yes it is. She likes to spend time in the sun at the beach.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
09-16-20, 14:52
Chocolate pussy LOL.Better than Chocolate. Believe me if I tell you it is sweeter. She is a keeper, but fuck me, I like the variety.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
09-23-20, 13:00
A Badoo find. Eager and willing. No face at her request. More to cum.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
09-23-20, 14:27
A Badoo find. Eager and willing. No face at her request. More to cum.

Cheers.

A158.I see you like the hershey's. Looks delicious.

A158
09-24-20, 13:52
My Thai DH friend. Also eager to please. She asked that her face not to be seen for obvious reasons but she is really a pretty one.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
09-24-20, 15:57
My Thai DH friend. Also eager to please. She asked that her face not to be seen for obvious reasons but she is really a pretty one.

Cheers.

A158.Yummy. Yum yum.

A158
09-28-20, 14:36
Enjoy. Found her on Badoo and had my nasty with her last week.

A158.

Turgid
10-01-20, 15:10
Enjoy. Found her on Badoo and had my nasty with her last week.

A158.Lovely Filipina treat.

Sky Ryder
10-25-20, 02:54
Well the "meet and greet" scene that was Wan Chai is all but dead, and somehow I doubt it will ever make any real return. It had declined significantly IMHO in the last few years anyway. I suspect that the internet is now the go to place to arrange for "rental friends" if you will.

I have used one Sugar Baby site in the past, but with very limited success and it was time intensive to say the least. What web sites have gentleman found to source a lady to entertain and satisfy the desire for female companionship in HK. I know about the walk ups of course and occasionally one can find FS in a massage shop, but I am looking for something a little more sure thing and diverse.

Smocci is an option, but they have limited selection. Craiglist is worthless. I did take a look a massage republic and they have a lot of girls, not sure how many, if any are "real".

Any other options for ladies that are more of the professional side, either full or part time would be appreciated. Trying to widen my search options in these changing times.

Best,

Sky.

Stykler
10-25-20, 03:03
Smocci is an option, but they have limited selection. Craiglist is worthless.Locanto worked for me a few times in HKG, can be very hit or miss though.

JackTheLad2
10-25-20, 13:53
Well the "meet and greet" scene that was Wan Chai is all but dead, and somehow I doubt it will ever make any real return. It had declined significantly IMHO in the last few years anyway.
Any other options for ladies that are more of the professional side, either full or part time would be appreciated. Trying to widen my search options in these changing times.
Sky.I agree that the scene is all but dead now. Gone are the days of a packed Escape (the old Fenwicks), HK Cafe, Amazonia, New Makati etc etc. Not that long ago you struggled to get into these places as they were so busy. Full of mainly Philippine girls who were on a 14 day visa trying to make a few $. Then they would go to Macao or Shenzhen for a day to renew their visa and come back for another 14 days. A tightening up on immigration curtailed that. I was last there in February / March of this year and the only place worth going to was Taboo, opposite Amazonia. Places like Borocay, Insiders, Neptune111 were all but dead.

I dabbled in DIA for a while and found that very productive. I joined about a month before a visit and was contacted by literally dozens of girls. I got the numbers down to about 3/4, from only those in Hong Kong, and met them, usually for a coffee somewhere public initially. One was in my hotel within an hour of meeting, the others took a second "date" before trying out my hotel bed. Had no problems at all with any of them. They were mainly DH in their early 30's looking for a bit of company. I still have a daily conversation with two of them on Skype and not one has ever asked for any money. I was however always generous with their "taxi" money and other small gifts. So that might be one avenue you may wish to explore. All were girls next door type. One in particular was a head turner and I had great times with her as she only worked during the day and was free every night. She ended up staying with me but that in itself curtailed me a bit and so she had to go.

A158
10-25-20, 14:35
Well the "meet and greet" scene that was Wan Chai is all but dead, and somehow I doubt it will ever make any real return. It had declined significantly IMHO in the last few years anyway. I suspect that the internet is now the go to place to arrange for "rental friends" if you will.

I have used one Sugar Baby site in the past, but with very limited success and it was time intensive to say the least. What web sites have gentleman found to source a lady to entertain and satisfy the desire for female companionship in HK. I know about the walk ups of course and occasionally one can find FS in a massage shop, but I am looking for something a little more sure thing and diverse.

Smocci is an option, but they have limited selection. Craiglist is worthless. I did take a look a massage republic and they have a lot of girls, not sure how many, if any are "real".

Best,

Sky.If you are in HKG for more than a couple of days, try Badoo. There are pros there and there are DH who in my opinion provide a more GFE experience than pros.

Cheers.

A158.

Sky Ryder
10-26-20, 00:59
I agree that the scene is all but dead now. Gone are the days of a packed Escape (the old Fenwicks), HK Cafe, Amazonia, New Makati etc etc. Not that long ago you struggled to get into these places as they were so busy. Full of mainly Philippine girls who were on a 14 day visa trying to make a few $.

I dabbled in DIA for a while and found that very productive. .Jack,

Thank you for the input. I haven't used DIA in about 10 years and to be honest had forgotten about it. I tend to gravitate towards the more professional side of the market, just because it is less likely to have longer term expectations attached. I don't mind waiting until the second visit to consummate the arrangement, but won't mislead a lady of my intentions just to get laid.

As far as "all but dead" you could not be more correct. It saddens me as well, as I not only met some really fun ladies "in the old days", but enjoyed myself in general. I know things change, just happy to have had the opportunity to experience Wan Chai in its' heyday.

Sky Ryder
10-26-20, 01:03
If you are in HKG for more than a couple of days, try Badoo. There are pros there and there are DH who in my opinion provide a more GFE experience than pros.

Cheers.

A158.A158,

Thanks for the suggestion. I haven't used Badoo in more than 10 years! I will give it a go. I live in HK, so not always in a big rush. I agree about the DH comment, but in my experience they sometimes want a long term situation and I am not in that market. Nice to know there are some "rental friends" on Badoo as well.

Best,

Sky.

Chantik
10-26-20, 15:06
The Sunday afternoon Maid Parade is still going off big time on Sundays.

Sky Ryder
10-27-20, 01:19
The Sunday afternoon Maid Parade is still going off big time on Sundays.Seriously? I guess I assumed that had just about shut down as well. I wonder where they are frequenting since a number of the former venues have shuttered.

It is nice to see you post! Glad you are still around to add some "class" and dignity to the board! .

Chantik
10-27-20, 13:07
Seriously? I guess I assumed that had just about shut down as well. I wonder where they are frequenting since a number of the former venues have shuttered.

It is nice to see you post! Glad you are still around to add some "class" and dignity to the board! .Thanks for your compliments.

The girls need to have some fun in their life and they are horny after a week!

Anaggie
10-31-20, 22:51
Looking for some tips to help with Badoo. How do you know if they are professional or just regular girls? Do you have a way to look for keywords or do you have any inside tips?

Thanks.

Flyboy 2000
11-01-20, 08:55
Looking for some tips to help with Badoo. How do you know if they are professional or just regular girls? Do you have a way to look for keywords or do you have any inside tips?
Thanks.If they are professionals, they will quickly make that known by asking if you want massage or FS and listing their price. The pros don't want to waste time in idle chit-chat!

Apart from that, the 'regular girls' will include many who while not wanting money will be up for the 'wine and dine and 69' deal, especially if they are DH on their off day or sometimes DH working for more broad-minded ex-pat non-Chinese families who are happy for the maid to go out in the day or after dinner as long as her work is done.

If you are visiting HK for not long and can't line up a DH then don't be surprised if many Badoo ladies are a bit reluctant to see a guy who'll be gone in a day or two and just looking for that one thing. That said, you also get some who are fine with a casual encounter but a lot of that also depends on you, ie your looks and photos and profile, the way you come across in chatting, the way you present yourself when you meet.

Anaggie
11-02-20, 21:41
If they are professionals, they will quickly make that known by asking if you want massage or FS and listing their price. The pros don't want to waste time in idle chit-chat!

Apart from that, the 'regular girls' will include many who while not wanting money will be up for the 'wine and dine and 69' deal, especially if they are DH on their off day or sometimes DH working for more broad-minded ex-pat non-Chinese families who are happy for the maid to go out in the day or after dinner as long as her work is done.

If you are visiting HK for not long and can't line up a DH then don't be surprised if many Badoo ladies are a bit reluctant to see a guy who'll be gone in a day or two and just looking for that one thing. That said, you also get some who are fine with a casual encounter but a lot of that also depends on you, ie your looks and photos and profile, the way you come across in chatting, the way you present yourself when you meet.What does DH stand for?

And thanks for the advice above.

ErsatzJulian
11-03-20, 08:31
What does DH stand for?

And thanks for the advice above.DH. Domestic helper.

MikeHuntHertz
11-03-20, 12:49
It means Domestic Helper or Maid!

What does DH stand for?

And thanks for the advice above.

Flyboy 2000
11-03-20, 23:42
What does DH stand for?As some other helpful ISG folk have noted, DH = 'domestic helper' = maid, almost always Filipinas but sometimes also from Indonesia. In their profiles you may also see a Filipina listing her occupation as OFW, or 'Overseas Filipino Worker'. You can also find DHs on not just Baidoo aka Blender but the Tinder app and the Date in Asia website, also through WeChat's 'People Nearby' feature.

A good investment in reading back on this forum and also the Singapore forum, not just the main 'general reports' section but some others, will get you well up to speed in seeking out DH delights.

Essential info:

* most DH live at 'home' with their family, although some just work there and live in a shared room or dorm with other OFWs.

* most DH have just one day a week off (they call it their 'off day' and that's usually a Sunday.

* wander around HKG on a Sunday and you'll usually see throngs of DH hanging out together, on blankets, cooking and eating and chatting and listening to music and singing and watching movies or TV shows on a laptop or what-not, even some streets in Central are closed for them. But many will also visit some cafes, eating places, bars etc.

* some / many DHs are up for a bit of fun on their 'off day' before they return home in the evening.

* some DHs have days off other than Sundays, or are allowed to go out of an evening, and they're great additions to the list of possibilities outside of Sunday.

* I've been with DHs who just want to connect with a nice, intelligent gentleman, enjoy being treated like a woman instead of a nanny eg drinks and maybe a light meal, and are happy to share some mutually-enjoyed playtime without any strings attached; I've been with some DHs who love the whole 'wine, dine and 69' routine, or who appreciate a gift like some lingerie or perfume if you've travelled from overseas; I've been with some DHs who are simply 'down to f*ck', eg meet in the hotel lobby, head up to the room and get stuck into it. I've also been with some DHs who play the "I'm a good girl" card and won't let loose, or who think this is the start of a relationship that'll rescue them from servitude or at least provide a 'sponsor' to send them some money every month. That's why you want to do some reading and get up to speed on all this.

* some DHs are part-time or casual WLs on their days off, or sometimes evenings if their family lets them out or if they live in a dorm. In HK a few years ago I hooked up with a lovely young Indonesian DH who did casual part-time work on Sundays, I think we connected via Blender, she indicated she looked for 'spending money' but left the amount up to the guy. She came to the hotel, very pretty with fair skin and lovely curves but also a great bubbly and genuinely nice personality. Back to the room for a few hours, at the end I handed her a sealed envelope containing I think either HKD800 or HKD1000, she accepted it with a big smile and a hug, but didn't even open it there and then, just slipped it into her handbag and went on her way. Later she messaged me with happiness and gratitude for the money as well as the time together. We've seen each other a few times in HK since then, and I also have another 'regular' in HK who's a sexy DFW MILF, so if you are in the habit of making return visits to HK then developing the right DH relationships really pays off.

Anaggie
11-04-20, 00:26
As some other helpful ISG folk have noted, DH = 'domestic helper' = maid, almost always Filipinas but sometimes also from Indonesia. In their profiles you may also see a Filipina listing her occupation as OFW, or 'Overseas Filipino Worker'. You can also find DHs on not just Baidoo aka Blender but the Tinder app and the Date in Asia website, also through WeChat's 'People Nearby' feature.

A good investment in reading back on this forum and also the Singapore forum, not just the main 'general reports' section but some others, will get you well up to speed in seeking out DH delights.

Essential info:

* most DH live at 'home' with their family, although some just work there and live in a shared room or dorm with other OFWs.

* most DH have just one day a week off (they call it their 'off day' and that's usually a Sunday.

* wander around HKG on a Sunday and you'll usually see throngs of DH hanging out together, on blankets, cooking and eating and chatting and listening to music and singing and watching movies or TV shows on a laptop or what-not, even some streets in Central are closed for them. But many will also visit some cafes, eating places, bars etc..Thanks for the explanation. I usually travel to Hong Kong once a year and do my hookups in Wan Chai, so maybe by the time 2021 rolls around, wan chai is going again. If not, I will have to work this route.

Ramn HK
11-04-20, 06:27
Great report Flyboy 2000. Informative, well written and to the point.

As some other helpful ISG folk have noted, DH = 'domestic helper' = maid, almost always Filipinas but sometimes also from Indonesia. In their profiles you may also see a Filipina listing her occupation as OFW, or 'Overseas Filipino Worker'. You can also find DHs on not just Baidoo aka Blender but the Tinder app and the Date in Asia website, also through WeChat's 'People Nearby' feature.

Flyboy 2000
11-05-20, 05:46
Thanks for the explanation. I usually travel to Hong Kong once a year and do my hookups in Wan Chai, so maybe by the time 2021 rolls around, wan chai is going again. If not, I will have to work this route.No probs on the explanation, I remember very clearly my first forays into this arena, even my first trip to HK and trying to work out the whole geography of 'Central', 'Kowloon', 'TST' etc plus of course how the 'game' works there. Funny enough I used to go to Singapore all the time for work but I had NO idea about the nightlife scene, this was in the days before the Internet became so widespread and LONG before smartphones and apps. Of course once I discovered the after-hours scene as well as 'health spas' I tried to make up for lost time, but forums like this have been super useful in getting solid inside info and sharing intel.

If you are normally just in HK once a year, hopefully when 2021 comes along things might be a little bit back to normal but let's see! Anyway if you are there for only a few days then Wan Chai might still be the go, you can still find some DH and part-time freelancers around there as well. If you have some flexibility in your schedule you might want to think about staying for a Sat-Sun and seeing what the DH scene is like but don't go into that thinking you will 100% pick up and ending up annoyed at wasting a weekend if you don't get some DH action. I've known guys who try to notch up two or even three DH freebies on a Sunday, but for me it's a bit more 'quality than quantity'.

In my experience a lot of DH opportunity comes down to your 'game', in how you look and present yourself and can be fun to be with, flirt nicely with the girl without coming across as creepy, etc. The Indo I mentioned, who is a DH but earns some spare money on Sundays, struck me very much as the sort of girl who chooses to spend time with a guy if she likes him rather than just going out to rack up customers. She usually catches up with her girlfriend for Sunday lunch and maybe some shopping or some activity, and then converts the later afternoon and early evening into time with a guy if she stumbles across the right guy.

A158
11-06-20, 15:52
Found her on Badoo. She was looking for some fun so I obliged. Cropped tight to prevent ID leaks. Appears that someone here is going around and telling the DH community about some secrets posted in this forum. NOT COOL.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
11-07-20, 22:10
Found her on Badoo. She was looking for some fun so I obliged. Cropped tight to prevent ID leaks. Appears that someone here is going around and telling the DH community about some secrets posted in this forum. NOT COOL.

Cheers.

A158.Jealousy is a terrible thing. The poor guy is probably frustrated at using so much lube to your photos.

Turgid
11-09-20, 14:15
Jealousy is a terrible thing. The poor guy is probably frustrated at using so much lube to your photos.I probably should have said the poor person.

A158
11-10-20, 04:23
I probably should have said the poor person.Yes I agree. At this point, water under the bridge. DH parade will continue and so will the pictures.

Cheers.

A158.

CreateNinnov8
11-12-20, 11:08
Haven't ever seen such a bubbly cum hehe.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-12-20, 15:58
Haven't ever seen such a bubbly cum hehe.Well, she was not a tight fit. So during pumping action a lot of air was introduced inside and she kind of farted it out creating bubbles. LOL.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-12-20, 16:19
This Phillipina DH has her day off on Wednesday. Met her for early dinner and some bedroom fun before she reported back to duty. A bit shy but broke her down. Maybe next time I will take shots of bubbly cum. Photos edited to protect the innocent.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
11-12-20, 23:48
This Phillipina DH has her day off on Wednesday. Met her for early dinner and some bedroom fun before she reported back to duty. A bit shy but broke her down. Maybe next time I will take shots of bubbly cum. Photos edited to protect the innocent.

Cheers.

A158.Yummy yummy yummy I've got luv in my tummy.

Exoticspirit
11-13-20, 04:45
Been looking at YouTube videos of all those walk up buildings and it just seems that there's constant doorbell ringing. How can you focus on a girl during your session if there's so much noise going on in the hallways especially when I don't expect the doors and walls to be all that thick?

A158
11-13-20, 14:07
Been looking at YouTube videos of all those walk up buildings and it just seems that there's constant doorbell ringing. How can you focus on a girl during your session if there's so much noise going on in the hallways especially when I don't expect the doors and walls to be all that thick?Well Exo, if you make her moan loudly while you are fucking her, her moans will drown the outside noise. I'm not joking. Besides, when the girl is occupied the sign on the door is turned to "BUSY" - You don't see "Welcome" so no one knocks on the door of the room you are in. If that does not work for you, DH is the way to go.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-16-20, 23:50
Found this philipina DH near the central MTR exit H late Sunday. She was really cute and smiled a lot so I chatted with her a bit. Turns out she is in between contracts so I brought the HKD issue and if she is short. She countered that every little bit helps. So I took her home for a spin for return of a small donation to her bank account. Nice BJ skills and tight wet pussy. She was not too much into pictures but I sweetened the pot a little. Never a dull moment in HKG. You just need to be on the lookout and stay alert for the opportunities.

Cheers.

A158.

A158
11-17-20, 17:33
I guess she liked me or maybe it is the extra cash. I do not know and don't care. She came back for more and I gave her exactly waht she wanted and deserved.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
11-18-20, 13:38
I guess she liked me or maybe it is the extra cash. I do not know and don't care. She came back for more and I gave her exactly waht she wanted and deserved.

Cheers.

A158.¨Take dick girl, that's what you came here for!¨.

A158
11-21-20, 06:57
This DH is so hot (you can tell) but she is so damn shy. She is so afraid of her Chinese boss. This is the only shot she allowed me to take.

Being with her was like being with a virgin. Pussy so tight and not sure if I was her first or she was paranoid and uptight. She really has no skills to speak of but I enjoyed fucking her, just reminds me of high school days when I used to sneak out with a girl and fuck. Most had no idea what to do, but I was a pervert and willing to teach them the tricks.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

A158.

Turgid
11-25-20, 15:00
This DH is so hot (you can tell) but she is so damn shy. She is so afraid of her Chinese boss. This is the only shot she allowed me to take.

Being with her was like being with a virgin. Pussy so tight and not sure if I was her first or she was paranoid and uptight. She really has no skills to speak of but I enjoyed fucking her, just reminds me of high school days when I used to sneak out with a girl and fuck. Most had no idea what to do, but I was a pervert and willing to teach them the tricks.

Enjoy.

Cheers.

A158.Sounds like girl friend material.

A158
11-25-20, 17:45
Sounds like girl friend material.Agree but there is so many fishes in the sea. Honestly, if I was to settle down and be faithful to one girl, this will be the one -.

Cheers.

A158.

Test Master
12-11-20, 08:49
Thanks for the great posts. I am active on the other HK site but generally running dry on the DH scene.

Any chance you can share some modus operandi?

Keep the reports coming.

Agree but there is so many fishes in the sea. Honestly, if I was to settle down and be faithful to one girl, this will be the one -.

Cheers.

A158.

WeKilledKenny
12-15-20, 03:30
Found this philipina DH near the central MTR exit H late Sunday. She was really cute and smiled a lot so I chatted with her a bit. Turns out she is in between contracts so I brought the HKD issue and if she is short. She countered that every little bit helps. So I took her home for a spin for return of a small donation to her bank account. Nice BJ skills and tight wet pussy. She was not too much into pictures but I sweetened the pot a little. Never a dull moment in HKG. You just need to be on the lookout and stay alert for the opportunities.

Cheers.

A158.Normally, I don't like asking this since the usual response is "it depends". But what is a good "donation" these days for some fun with pinay DH workers? This is quite the LBFM but I don't want to donate something absurd and contribute to ruining the market.

Qeast
12-17-20, 04:46
I don't mean places like Taboo or Bar Amazonia (only). I'm asking about the state of all restaurants and bars in Hong Kong.

HK has / had a really vibrant food culture--with restaurants, shops and kiosk carrying offerings along the entire spectrum of price points, from simple to extravagant.

When nonresidents are allowed to visit again, will we find a lot of empty store fronts or are these places trying to survive on "take out" orders?

Test Master
12-21-20, 04:07
Hi,

Have you managed to contact this LBFM. Have had a dry run recently so could appreciate the odd lead or two.

Also, IMHO I would think 500 -700 is a good donation for a couple of hours of 'work' but it all depends.

Normally, I don't like asking this since the usual response is "it depends". But what is a good "donation" these days for some fun with pinay DH workers? This is quite the LBFM but I don't want to donate something absurd and contribute to ruining the market.

Sky Ryder
12-27-20, 07:25
I don't mean places like Taboo or Bar Amazonia (only). I'm asking about the state of all restaurants and bars in Hong Kong.

HK has / had a really vibrant food culture--with restaurants, shops and kiosk carrying offerings along the entire spectrum of price points, from simple to extravagant.

When nonresidents are allowed to visit again, will we find a lot of empty store fronts or are these places trying to survive on "take out" orders?All restaurant cannot allow diners after 6:00 pm, but many still will do take away or delivery from what I've seen. This restriction really screwed my Holiday dinner plans, but can't do anything about it.

Chantik
12-27-20, 08:36
HK should have made exemptions to allow dine in the evening from 24 to 26 - This would have spread out the people over a whole day instead of into a small period of time.

Sky Ryder
12-28-20, 16:03
HK should have made exemptions to allow dine in the evening from 24 to 26 - This would have spread out the people over a whole day instead of into a small period of time.Most of the nicer places were already booked for lunch anyway, and I would like to applaud the group that held private parties at three of the best steak houses on Christmas day, effectively closing them all day.

That was a brilliant plan and well done.

Sixty positive tests, less than ten from travelers in a town of 7. 5 million. I am sure there is no connection between the hotel assoc. Complaining about no one staying in hotels and the mandatory hotel quarantine being increased by 50% at 11:30 pm.

I know I am missing something, but I don't see how HK can survive if this continues into 2021 for long. I suspect it will magically go away as the travel time to the mainland approaches for CNY.

WeKilledKenny
01-06-21, 02:58
Hi,

Have you managed to contact this LBFM. Have had a dry run recently so could appreciate the odd lead or two.

Also, IMHO I would think 500 -700 is a good donation for a couple of hours of 'work' but it all depends.Unfortunately, no. But thank you for the reply. Never been to HK and want to add some "pinay" comfort food to my plans there.

Spotted Dick
01-18-21, 17:28
I heard today that my favorite Wanchai velvet-curtain BMD bar, Dragon Club, has not survived the COVID-19 pandemic. Out of business! Dragon was always reliable for fantastic blowjobs from attractive Filipina girls, and the takeout, although pricey, led to some great all-night parties which even the girls I did not take would eventually drift over and join after getting fucked. My other favorite, Rhine Club, was a dependable source of Thai women who could take a hard pounding in the ass. But Rhine closed in 2017 or 2018. Luckily, its girls moved next door to another club (San Francisco?). I wonder where I will find the same good times.

Is there any brother resident there in Hong Kong who might be able to recount which BMD bars have survived, and which have died? I hope the travel bans are lifted before they're all gone. As an expat "of a certain age", these bars' continued existence is a source of comfort.

Idler31
01-19-21, 05:39
I heard today that my favorite Wanchai velvet-curtain BMD bar, Dragon Club, has not survived the COVID-19 pandemic. Out of business! Dragon was always reliable for fantastic blowjobs from attractive Filipina girls, and the takeout, although pricey, led to some great all-night parties which even the girls I did not take would eventually drift over and join after getting fucked. My other favorite, Rhine Club, was a dependable source of Thai women who could take a hard pounding in the ass. But Rhine closed in 2017 or 2018. Luckily, its girls moved next door to another club (San Francisco?). I wonder where I will find the same good times.

Is there any brother resident there in Hong Kong who might be able to recount which BMD bars have survived, and which have died? I hope the travel bans are lifted before they're all gone. As an expat "of a certain age", these bars' continued existence is a source of comfort.That's a real shame; I confess I haven't been supporting any velvet curtain bars for a long time, but they certainly have happy memories for me. The second provider I ever took home was from Dragon Club, way back in 2002; she was a lovely young lady who was happy to have an all-night job, and showed it by pulling the condom off me as I approached, and voluntarily engaging in three rounds of delightful BBFSCIP sex. Actually Dragon Club was always a reliable source of barebackers compared to the others. Happy days.

Aurangzeb
01-20-21, 03:02
Thanks for the great posts. I am active on the other HK site but generally running dry on the DH scene.

Any chance you can share some modus operandi?

Keep the reports coming.I've been using Skout and Badoo with a lot of success. I just message them with a 'Hi, do you live in Hong Kong' and 'would you be interested to meet an older guy for a drink sometime? And take it from there.

Most of the girls that reply in the affirmative, will play in return for 'help with their expenses'. A lot of them have been burned in the past, and stories of guys making promises of romance and a long-term relationships, but disappearing after getting her in the sack, are common. Especially by Indian and Pakistani guys, which makes it harder for me!! So a lot of them ask for money because at least they wind up with something to show for it. It's easy to stand out though, if you're genuinely honest, and understanding. Don't make promises you can't keep, and if you're looking for a casual encounter, be honest about it, and make it worth her while. There is nothing cool or admirable about conning a girl, particularly one that is probably less well-off than you are, into a free fuck.

I've had a few outstanding longish term arrangements:

For a few months I had a steady thing going with a real cute 32 year old, I gave her 500 or so whenever we met. And the occasional bottle of perfume, scarf etc. My travelling etc got in the way and I haven't seen her in a year, but we still are in touch, and she talks about 'missing' me.

I've had an older 40 year old on call for almost a year now, nothing to look at, but pleasant company and amazing oral. Oddly en0 ough, she's never asked me for money, nor accepted it when I've offered. Once she asked me if she could borrow $500, I assumed it was an embarrassed way to ask for a little help, and I happily gave it to her. I was amazed when a month later, she gave it back. Since then, I give her practical gifts (top up her octopus, t-shirts and jeans for her kids back home etc), every once in a while.

I love DATY, not only because I enjoy pleasuring women, but also because it makes them much more inclined to pleasure me in return. One girl I met on Skout, had insisted on some 'help' for meeting up. I agreed, and started laughing, when after giving her multiple orgasms with my tongue, she said 'oh wow, I should be paying YOU!' We've met several times since, and she's flat out refused to take any money. Said 'as long as you make me happy, I'm happy to make you happy' She did recently borrow $1000 though, and hasn't said anything about giving it back (which is fine).

I'm currently rotating two DHs, no financial arrangement, just company, fun and laughs, and mutually satisfactory sex.

Hope this helps!

Aura.

Test Master
01-29-21, 05:36
Nice report there. Tried to PM you but seems your inbox is full.

I've been using Skout and Badoo with a lot of success. I just message them with a 'Hi, do you live in Hong Kong' and 'would you be interested to meet an older guy for a drink sometime? And take it from there..

Patty Boy
01-31-21, 19:14
I'm moving to Hong Kong in about a week. Hopefully this doesn't come off as too weird, but I'm just looking for like-minded individuals to show me the ropes here (e. G. , how / where to find girls) or just for friendship. I'm not picky about your social status, where you're originally from, your age, etc.

About me: Late 30's, easy going, working in financial sector.

PM me if interested.

Flyboy 2000
02-01-21, 02:09
I'm moving to Hong Kong in about a week. Hopefully this doesn't come off as too weird, but I'm just looking for like-minded individuals to show me the ropes here (e. G. , how / where to find girls) or just for friendship. I'm not picky about your social status, where you're originally from, your age, etc.
About me: Late 30's, easy going, working in financial sector.
PM me if interested.Doesn't come off as 'weird', it's just like looking for a local connection to do with any new city and especially a shared 'interest' or 'past-time'. Good on you!

XxxJk18
02-07-21, 04:03
Totally agree on pleasuring them.

I've been using Skout and Badoo with a lot of success. I just message them with a 'Hi, do you live in Hong Kong' and 'would you be interested to meet an older guy for a drink sometime? And take it from there.

Most of the girls that reply in the affirmative, will play in return for 'help with their expenses'. A lot of them have been burned in the past, and stories of guys making promises of romance and a long-term relationships, but disappearing after getting her in the sack, are common. Especially by Indian and Pakistani guys, which makes it harder for me!! So a lot of them ask for money because at least they wind up with something to show for it. It's easy to stand out though, if you're genuinely honest, and understanding. Don't make promises you can't keep, and if you're looking for a casual encounter, be honest about it, and make it worth her while. There is nothing cool or admirable about conning a girl, particularly one that is probably less well-off than you are, into a free fuck.

I've had a few outstanding longish term arrangements:

For a few months I had a steady thing going with a real cute 32 year old, I gave her 500 or so whenever we met. And the occasional bottle of perfume, scarf etc. My travelling etc got in the way and I haven't seen her in a year, but we still are in touch, and she talks about 'missing' me.

Aurangzeb
02-18-21, 05:59
Nice report there. Tried to PM you but seems your inbox is full.Emptied mailbox.

Faceless78
02-27-21, 18:33
I visited to Golden Spa at the begining of this month and met 709, a short vnm cutie with apple face and great boobs, who left me a great impression (honestly several girls in Golden all impressed me). I asked her FB yet she refused to add customers, so I don't have her contact.

Yet she disappeared after the chinese new year. Front desk each time reply she's still in vacation, yet I don't really believe one WG can talke holliday long as 15 days, since everyone is stuck in this tiny city and nowhere else to go.

SO, has anyone met her in other spas? This is probally the most logic guess. Many thanks for any informations.

Patty Boy
03-06-21, 11:06
I visited to Golden Spa at the begining of this month and met 709, a short vnm cutie with apple face and great boobs, who left me a great impression (honestly several girls in Golden all impressed me). I asked her FB yet she refused to add customers, so I don't have her contact.

Yet she disappeared after the chinese new year. Front desk each time reply she's still in vacation, yet I don't really believe one WG can talke holliday long as 15 days, since everyone is stuck in this tiny city and nowhere else to go.

SO, has anyone met her in other spas? This is probally the most logic guess. Many thanks for any informations.Just curious what is the address for this golden spa? Is this a bath house?

JeepDude1
04-23-21, 21:59
Greetings and salutations! I should be coming into Hong Kong from the states (hopefully) in Mid February for nine days or so. As an occasional monger, my trip isn't 100% about sex tourism, per se, but I do plan on dabbling heavily. Just curious if anybody could give me a good run down on the state of P4P in that area of the world these days. It's hard to tell whether any of the guides on the internet are correct and / or up to date. Was thinking about riding up to Dongguan as well, but the general consensus seems to be that Dongguans status as the sex capital of China is pretty much over. Any information that y'all can provide would be invaluable. Saunas, the hotels with 18 floors of hookers, I sort of want to try it all. In any case, thank y'all for your time! Beer's on me for any local with info that'll still be around come February.

ShiftTab
04-26-21, 20:14
Greetings and salutations! I should be coming into Hong Kong from the states (hopefully) in Mid February for nine days or so. As an occasional monger, my trip isn't 100% about sex tourism, per se, but I do plan on dabbling heavily. Just curious if anybody could give me a good run down on the state of P4P in that area of the world these days. It's hard to tell whether any of the guides on the internet are correct and / or up to date. Was thinking about riding up to Dongguan as well, but the general consensus seems to be that Dongguans status as the sex capital of China is pretty much over. Any information that y'all can provide would be invaluable. Saunas, the hotels with 18 floors of hookers, I sort of want to try it all. In any case, thank y'all for your time! Beer's on me for any local with info that'll still be around come February.It is now April 2021, by February of 2022, things can change a lot. I think you might want to wait until December to ask for advice.

JeepDude1
04-26-21, 23:45
It is now April 2021, by February of 2022, things can change a lot. I think you might want to wait until December to ask for advice.You're right, guess I jumped the gun a bit. Excited. Thanks anyway.