PDA

View Full Version : General Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51]

Aurangzeb
05-06-21, 08:12
Nice report there. Tried to PM you but seems your inbox is full.Try now? I've emptied it.

Aurangzeb
05-07-21, 15:51
I was at Wanchai today and saw the familiar heavy red curtains of a gentleman's club. San Francisco is open for business.

I've never been inside, from the (admittedly) little I know, it's a money sink, but it's nice to see the drought beginning to recede.

Cheers!

Flyboy 2000
05-12-21, 07:16
"Top officer in Hong Kong police national security unit may step down after being caught in massage parlour raid".

The No 2 officer in Hong Kong's police National Security Department is considering resigning after he was caught during a raid on an unlicensed massage parlour and placed on leave, a high-level source has told the Post.

The further fallout on Wednesday comes after the Post reported exclusively on Tuesday night that Senior Assistant Commissioner and Director of National Security Frederic Choi Chin-pang had been ordered to step away from his role for nearly a month for alleged misconduct.

A senior police insider who revealed the news did not disclose details such as the time or location of the raid, saying it involved sensitive information.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/law-and-crime/article/3133113/top-officer-hong-kong-police-national-security-unit

Sky Ryder
05-18-21, 10:50
Still not sure exactly how that whole thing went down, but that guy must have really pissed somebody off for this to become a "thing" OR someone way up the food chain needed to make a big splash for someone even further up the food chain.

Anyway, I have been visiting a legit shop in Central for years, never received more than a nice massage and a VERY occasional "the feiji", found out it was raided last week. In fact it was one of two in the same building that was raided. It appears they are shut down or their services have been severely curtailed, like no oil massage at all and only neck and shoulders and feet. I don't have all the details because the Manager doesn't want to discuss the issue, only let me know that they could not accept full body oil massage requests "at this time". I am a little concerned because I buy a "VIP package" which gives me a 20% discount and I still have a bit of cash on account. She did tell me to come and get a good foot massage, but I have declined so far. Rumor has it there is an ongoing dispute with the other shop over one "poaching" customers off the elevator, so who knows what's really going on. I was told by some of the ladies that a few, some, a number of shops have been raided and then closed because the were providing services not allowed by their biz lic. , like massage when it was supposed to be facials only, etc.

Unless you classify an occasional handy as "sex trade" this doesn't seem to be the driving force. Interesting times.

Johnny Rocket
07-22-21, 10:21
I haven't been back to HK since the pandemic, but am planning another trip for as soon as the quarantine requirements are relaxed.

I used Skout successfully as noted in my post on the topic, and other have said that Badoo works well. I have installed Badoo to begin cultivating some DH freebies before my trip.

I've noticed that you can initiate 5 free chats per day. What do you guys do to connect to more girls? Just wait for the next day for 5 more free chats? Or pay for the app?

Any advice appreciated.

Will report after my trip of course, and will try to get some contacts to pass.

Chantik
07-22-21, 13:25
International borders are likely to be closed in HK until June 2022.

JackTheLad2
07-22-21, 22:56
I haven't been back to HK since the pandemic, but am planning another trip for as soon as the quarantine requirements are relaxed.Not been to HK since February 2021 when I had to make a hasty retreat in case flights got cancelled at short notice. Need to get back for a variety of reasons but have not heard anything recently about the current scene. The only places open seem to be Taboo, Amazonia and perhaps Escape. I understand HK cafe and Neptune 111 have closed. Insiders, New Makati etc must be struggling. Anyone there can give an update on what is happening? If HK does not re-open until June 2022 that's bad news!

Updates on current position gratefully received.

Johnny Rocket
07-23-21, 01:58
International borders are likely to be closed in HK until June 2022.That long? Why?

Chantik
07-25-21, 18:08
That long? Why?HK has adopted an elimination strategy for COVID which has worked well. You can't complain because there has never been a LOCKDOWN in HK, though of course there have been various level of restrictions. The biggest frustration is that Macau refuses to open the border even though there are no COVID cases in HK.

Ramn HK
07-26-21, 08:41
Yes your very well written reports have been sorely missed. Escape is closed. 7,000 square feet the rent must have been killing. HK Cafe has been reincarnated into Players I am told. Good for late late night is the recommendation I received. Taboo is going strong with lots of thirsty women. Joe Banana's good for the booze and the music, although not overly impressed by the ladies. Amazonia is still around and so is New Makati. Insiders closed I think before the pandemic. Replaced by Fenwick 17, a sports bar. You can check out their FB page for details. I don't hit Wanchai much these days so can't expand further.

Not been to HK since February 2021 when I had to make a hasty retreat in case flights got cancelled at short notice. Need to get back for a variety of reasons but have not heard anything recently about the current scene. The only places open seem to be Taboo, Amazonia and perhaps Escape. I understand HK cafe and Neptune 111 have closed. Insiders, New Makati etc must be struggling. Anyone there can give an update on what is happening? If HK does not re-open until June 2022 that's bad news!

Updates on current position gratefully received.

JackTheLad2
07-26-21, 09:10
Escape is closed. 7,000 square feet the rent must have been killing. HK Cafe has been reincarnated into Players I am told. Good for late late night is the recommendation I received. Taboo is going strong with lots of thirsty women. Joe Banana's good for the booze and the music, although not overly impressed by the ladies. Amazonia is still around and so is New Makati.Many thanks for the update. Hope it is not only drink the women are thirsty for. The whole place must be struggling due to the drop in visitors / tourists / businessmen.

I should have said February 2020 in my last report, not 2021, so it looks like 2 years before my next visit.

One Eyed Man
07-27-21, 02:46
HK has adopted an elimination strategy for COVID which has worked well. You can't complain because there has never been a LOCKDOWN in HK, though of course there have been various level of restrictions. The biggest frustration is that Macau refuses to open the border even though there are no COVID cases in HK.I believe people from the Mainland can go to Macau with no problems. So strange.

Chantik
07-27-21, 13:30
I believe people from the Mainland can go to Macau with no problems. So strange.You are 100% correct. It's all political.

Zboub
08-02-21, 16:46
Hello guys,

First time I post on Hongkong thread but I already post some on BKK and Pattaya.

I live in Hong Kong since two years and half so I did not experienced the golden age of this red quarter but can still give you info on the situation.

So basically here is a quick look.

All the scam red curtain with mama-san are closed, Club Venus and King dragon are dead, there is only one with two girls in it and no client.

Neptune, escape are dead at the second wave of corona, players moved instead of Hong Kong caf.

I can't really tell for bars like mysties, queen Victoria and bar 109 because I never go there, but it's not real place for monger (except if you have some old Irish fetish).

The place to be is definitely Taboo and Joe banana. Taboo is really for getting pro women's even if the roaster of girl is less you can still can find some nice girls, but they start to know all the client.

During the week I would say 1) taboo 2) Joe banana 3) Amazonia 4) Carnegies 5) players 6) Spark. But many chance that on a Tuesday girls are only at taboo. Don't even try Makati it's not worth going up the stairs, waste of energy.

On Sunday it's quite different, helpers are out and even if Taboo is the more crowded, Spark and Players are full of helpers, clearly if you look for not PRO FL only go on Sunday in the afternoon. Spark is very nice I go often there just to drink beers and have some fun. Carnegies is also nice, women dance on the bar.

There unfortunately not much news, no new girls so if you want some new plan you will have to check on apps. For me badoo is not working at all, tinder and tantan have pretty results.

Hope that my post help some.

Best regards.

Turgid
08-14-21, 17:23
Hello guys,

First time I post on Hongkong thread but I already post some on BKK and Pattaya.

I live in Hong Kong since two years and half so I did not experienced the golden age of this red quarter but can still give you info on the situation.

So basically here is a quick look.

All the scam red curtain with mama-san are closed, Club Venus and King dragon are dead, there is only one with two girls in it and no client.

Neptune, escape are dead at the second wave of corona, players moved instead of Hong Kong caf.

I can't really tell for bars like mysties, queen Victoria and bar 109 because I never go there, but it's not real place for monger (except if you have some old Irish fetish).

The place to be is definitely Taboo and Joe banana. Taboo is really for getting pro women's even if the roaster of girl is less you can still can find some nice girls, but they start to know all the client.

During the week I would say 1) taboo 2) Joe banana 3) Amazonia 4) Carnegies 5) players 6) Spark. But many chance that on a Tuesday girls are only at taboo. Don't even try Makati it's not worth going up the stairs, waste of energy.

On Sunday it's quite different, helpers are out and even if Taboo is the more crowded, Spark and Players are full of helpers, clearly if you look for not PRO FL only go on Sunday in the afternoon. Spark is very nice I go often there just to drink beers and have some fun. Carnegies is also nice, women dance on the bar.

There unfortunately not much news, no new girls so if you want some new plan you will have to check on apps. For me badoo is not working at all, tinder and tantan have pretty results.

Hope that my post help some.

Best regards.All walk-ups closed?

Uncle Goober2
08-17-21, 07:49
All walk-ups closed?141 walks up and "spas" still are operating. But press reports are that the influx of mainland operatives has been curtailed. A combination of border restrictions and raids.

Many potential clients are playing it safe and staying home.

Stykler
09-18-21, 06:09
Can anyone on the ground in HKG at the moment tell me if the Sunday morning Maid Parade is still a thing, or is that something else that Covid has fucked up?

Tiger 888
09-20-21, 13:23
Can anyone on the ground in HKG at the moment tell me if the Sunday morning Maid Parade is still a thing, or is that something else that Covid has fucked up?What maid parade are you referring to?

Zboub
09-20-21, 16:45
Can anyone on the ground in HKG at the moment tell me if the Sunday morning Maid Parade is still a thing, or is that something else that Covid has fucked up?If you talk about going early to bars on Sunday to find some freelance fresh helper that are not real professional, it is still ongoing.

And it's the only thing I still do in wanchai. They open border with China without any quarantine, hope it will refresh the global roaster.

Stykler
09-20-21, 23:48
If you talk about going early to bars on Sunday to find some freelance fresh helper that are not real professional, it is still ongoing.Thanks for the intel. At least some things stay the same.

AussieGaigin
09-21-21, 09:07
If you talk about going early to bars on Sunday to find some freelance fresh helper that are not real professional, it is still ongoing.

And it's the only thing I still do in wanchai. They open border with China without any quarantine, hope it will refresh the global roaster.Still thousands of them congregating in the parks on Sunday morning?

Zboub
09-22-21, 16:20
Still thousands of them congregating in the parks on Sunday morning?Yep still, in fact they are like 10% of the working people in HK, they are so many everywhere, and they also are the most vaccinated people.

So yeah on Sunday they are all out to see each other and eat.

On Sunday the spark and players 2 are very nice. And more and more full of girls. It still not like before but it's the only thing that remains.

Alengeo90
02-17-22, 19:07
How is the scene in wan chai, I'll be visiting this weekend after two years.

Teltel
02-18-22, 02:21
How is the scene in wan chai, I'll be visiting this weekend after two years.Will you be in quarantine when you arrive?

Not much action in quarantine.

Teltel.

SteelBaton
05-21-22, 16:21
Perhaps this can help a few brothers stuck in Hong Kong.

The pandemic in this town has made it challenging to find pussy. But, about a year ago I began to have success with the helpers using SKOUT and Tagged apps. I posted a few photos that were 80% like me, added messages that emphasised "generous older guy", "happy to help a woman with financial troubles", "looking for new friends" that sort of thing. SKOUT allows you to search by age and religion. Over my years in HK, I've found the Indonesians to be more likely to put out than the Filipinas, so easy to sort on 18-25 year old Muslims. The best time to do this is on Sunday mornings when most of them are off work and on their phones or relaxing with friends. I would send a short message to every 18-25 Muslim who's photo looked decent. Usually, I would try to comment on their post or photo "Wow, such a beautiful smile. I love Indonesian girls. Whats your favortite Indo food?" Try to always end with a question and don't sound like horny jerk. Most weekends I would pick up 3-4 new girls to chat with. As soon as possible, get their WhatsApp numbers so that you can keep in touch. Some of them are only on SKOUT for a few weeks and they are easy to lose. Some of these girls are clearly trolling for men, but because the site is public and lots of helpers are on it, they have to be discrete.

Once I had the WhatsApp I play the normal gentle flirting games. Its easy to scare these girls off. As soon as possible, I try to have a quick video chat so I can see their face and they can get some confidence I'm not a ugly idiot. Most of these girls are interested in white guys, I think. Not sure if local Cantonese guys have much luck with the helpers, but maybe.

After that it's just a question of getting a meet up. Usually, I try to get them to meet me for a coffee or cake on their day off. Again so they can get a decent vib. After that the next meeting is a love motel.

I'll post next about a few girls that I have scored with this way.

SteelBaton
05-21-22, 16:34
My first success with this strategy was a 25 year old Indonesian girl who barely spoke English, just Chinese and Indo. She had recently arrived from Jakarta. We chatted for a week, then she agree to meet for cake at a remote MTR station near her employer. She was very cute, very innocent, very shy. She said her fiancé had broken up with and was seeing another woman. With a little effort she agreed to meet the next weekend at a love motel. I promised to bring some money "to help her family".

It wasn't much effort to get her in the room and remove all of her clothes. Gorgeous slim body, no kids, very naive. I fucked her bareback without much discussion. She was very fresh and tight and really lovely, however a starfish. She made those very loud noises, a mix of pain and pleasure, like the sound of a girl who hasn't had much sex but gets really turned on unexpectedly.

That was the last I saw of her. She apparently wanted to just fuck someone so that she could forget the fiancé. I think I gave her HKD 600 ($85).

SteelBaton
05-21-22, 16:55
I had a very long running relationship with this little, 4'10", 90 lbs, 22 year old from Java. She got way into the sugar baby-daddy idea. She loved it when she was working in her Chinese family's home and I would send a request for her to do something nasty. "Daddy wants you to go to the bathroom and film yourself naked on all fours with your ass in the air" or "tonight, when you shower, take a video of you washing your boobs with soap". She would constantly send me nude photos and videos and loved to have sex chats late at night. I tied and tried to meet her in person. And, did only once. She was all big talk about sex but when the time came, it was like I was 17 trying to seduce my classmate. In the end, I fucked her, and I think she was surprised, it had been literally years since she was fucked, and she complained for weeks that she was still sore and couldn't walk. Haha. I still try to chat with her, but she seems to have moved beyond this and doesn't like the game. It was excellent distraction from Covid.

SteelBaton
05-21-22, 17:12
The second girl I met with the SKOUT technique became a regular longtime fuck buddy. Our initial chats were pretty quick and to the point and within 3 days she told me to meet her at the Prince Edward MTR station at 11:00. She was on a break from taking care of an elderly Chinese woman. I brought HK $500 as she asked. We want to the love hotel. She is very slim, about 5' 1" with a tight trim body, no kids. She immediately leaped into my arms and started kissing me passionately, the sex was great. Then she wanted to lay next to each other and sleep for 30 minutes before she went back to her job. On the second or third session we were fucking, her on her back, legs straight up in the air and as I was pounding her, I slipped out and as a drove back in, I found my cock half way into her ass. So I worked the rest into her until I was balls deep, pounded and blew my wad. That became our regular session. Kiss, fuck her pussy, shoot a hot load in her ass, then open a bottle of sake, get slightly drunk and sleep for an hour or so before she had to go back to feed grandma. We did that once a week for many many months. I increased the red envelope I gave her "for her family" to HKD 1000. We are still in touch, she's a good woman, but a little crazy sometimes.

SteelBaton
05-21-22, 17:41
So below are few stories of what one can come up with if you are stuck in Hong Kong for a few years and can't travel for pussy. In general, I hate the on-line game, but in Hong Kong with the domestic helper population, its been pretty productive. I think in total, I have meet in person and scored over a dozen maids, most I have seen multiple times, some only once or twice. Nearly all under 30, most are single with no kids (cause I'm picky about bodies), Indonesian, and most are pretty pure amateurs, but girls with enough adventure and need for money they they can be encouraged with offer of some money. With all of them, I started the relationship online. For background, I'm an older guy not especially charming or good looking or have any great "game", but I try to be nice and generous and I have had excellent luck.

Lastly, I won't share the story of the very best one because if this pandemic carries on too much longer, I may just marry this 24 year with beautiful tits and a big heart. But I doubt it. Haha.

P.S. - unfortunately, I really can't PM anyone details about these girls, I just wanted to let you know a method that has produced results and give some examples of what's possible.

Chantik
05-23-22, 19:08
You can't send a PM with contact details, however you can post pics. How strange!

JackTheLad2
05-23-22, 23:26
After so so long, it's good to read something about Hong Kong again. I have not been able to get back there since February 2020 due to covid-19 but hope once the travel restrictions are lifted to return for a visit. What am I going to find? Are any of the "old" bars and places open? I expect Taboo, Joe Bananas and maybe Amazonia survived but know that the HK cafe, Neptunes and Escape probably did not.

What am I going to find as I wander down Lockhart Rd towards Wanchai? Fortunately I have kept in touch on a regular basis with some of my "old" friends and DH's so I'm not going to be totally on my own but it would be nice to hear there is still a bit of life in the place! Ate least I see Chantik is still around! She is a survivor.

Any pointers will be gratefully received.

Ramn HK
05-24-22, 09:55
Here's a well known bar capitalising on the "Escape" brand.

After so so long, it's good to read something about Hong Kong again. I have not been able to get back there since February 2020 due to covid-19 but hope once the travel restrictions are lifted to return for a visit. What am I going to find? Are any of the "old" bars and places open? I expect Taboo, Joe Bananas and maybe Amazonia survived but know that the HK cafe, Neptunes and Escape probably did not.

What am I going to find as I wander down Lockhart Rd towards Wanchai? Fortunately I have kept in touch on a regular basis with some of my "old" friends and DH's so I'm not going to be totally on my own but it would be nice to hear there is still a bit of life in the place! Ate least I see Chantik is still around! She is a survivor.

Any pointers will be gratefully received.

Sky Ryder
05-28-22, 03:26
Stopped in Taboo for a drink about 10:00 pm on Wednesday. About 20 ladies, and 19 of them wouldn't have even raised an eyebrow in 2019. Amazonia, not much better and even less to choose from. I doubt anything will change until the restrictions are relaxed for travelers. One curious thing, met two fils ladies in Taboo that were waiting for their ID to be reissued before beginning a new DH contract after being gone for 2 years. They were trying to make some money in the waiting period. Got to appreciate their enterprising nature.

JackTheLad2
10-31-22, 11:39
Anyone care to give an update on what is happening now in Wanchai now that the restrictions are being (slowly) lifted.

Now allowed to visit HK but cannot go to bars, restaurants or malls for the first three days. How would they know?

Thinking of resuming visits in late November.

WalterWhite79
11-03-22, 08:06
Anyone care to give an update on what is happening now in Wanchai now that the restrictions are being (slowly) lifted.

Now allowed to visit HK but cannot go to bars, restaurants or malls for the first three days. How would they know?

Thinking of resuming visits in late November.They will know because you have to scan a QR code at every bar you enter. If you have a week to be here, plan entering on a Monday. The day you arrive is day "zero". Tues-Thurs would be days 1-3. On day 3, you are free to enter bars at 0900.

Also, the 3 days can be managed. You can find working girls on WeChat, SKOUT, and other similar apps. Go get booze at the 7 eleven and have them come to your hotel.

Yendappu
11-08-22, 21:56
I visited HKG precovid and enjoyed my time there with Wan Chai, TST, mong kok. Also as I was there over the weekend, had hooked up with couple DH (Pinay). Are there in restrictions in place for those Walkins into those buildings / mansion? And, how is the DH scene on Sundays?

Yendappu
11-08-22, 21:59
I had used Badoo in the past during my visit in HKG pre-covid, Is skout better option that Badoo?

So below are few stories of what one can come up with if you are stuck in Hong Kong for a few years and can't travel for pussy. In general, I hate the on-line game, but in Hong Kong with the domestic helper population, its been pretty productive. I think in total, I have meet in person and scored over a dozen maids, most I have seen multiple times, some only once or twice. Nearly all under 30, most are single with no kids (cause I'm picky about bodies), Indonesian, and most are pretty pure amateurs, but girls with enough adventure and need for money they they can be encouraged with offer of some money. With all of them, I started the relationship online. For background, I'm an older guy not especially charming or good looking or have any great "game", but I try to be nice and generous and I have had excellent luck.

Lastly, I won't share the story of the very best one because if this pandemic carries on too much longer, I may just marry this 24 year with beautiful tits and a big heart. But I doubt it. Haha.

P.S. - unfortunately, I really can't PM anyone details about these girls, I just wanted to let you know a method that has produced results and give some examples of what's possible.

Zboub
11-12-22, 17:50
I visited HKG precovid and enjoyed my time there with Wan Chai, TST, mong kok. Also as I was there over the weekend, had hooked up with couple DH (Pinay). Are there in restrictions in place for those Walkins into those buildings / mansion? And, how is the DH scene on Sundays?Hello guys, I live in wanchai and go to bar there often so I focus on this, as I don't go to massage or fuji tower etc. I can't help on temple street, the prostitute street in mongkok either.

However, I can give you I good feedback on wanchai, since the covid, Lockard Road did changed a lot, there is no more bar with explicit prostitute inside, the red curtain and mamasan at the door, they are all dead, no more venus etc etc. It's "ok" there was mostly scams.

Many bars did not survive the covid, neptune was one of the first to die however there is still many places that are quite good and you feel that the business is going back since one or two month even more since the reopenning, new girls are good to see.

Globally the hot places are Escape (ex makati), taboo, joe banana, spark, player 2 (ex Hong Kong cafe). The sundays are still up, many girls are out to escape from difficult life and find a man.

I can tell you that you can still have fun in wanchai but it's not as dirty as before, way less explicit, you will arrive in lockard and instead of bars and girls there is now more restaurant and shit.

For me it's not worth to go on travel for mongering in HK, as you will find indo and phillipinas I think it's better to go cebu or bali for that.

I still prefere to go Bangkok at nana plaza if I want real fun. Wanchai is definitely not a "red district" anymore.

Don't hesitate if you have questions, I will go there tomorow for some beers.

Best regards,

JFlores23
11-14-22, 11:57
Hello guys, I live in wanchai and go to bar there often so I focus on this, as I don't go to massage or fuji tower etc. I can't help on temple street, the prostitute street in mongkok either.

However, I can give you I good feedback on wanchai, since the covid, Lockard Road did changed a lot, there is no more bar with explicit prostitute inside, the red curtain and mamasan at the door, they are all dead, no more venus etc etc. It's "ok" there was mostly scams.

Many bars did not survive the covid, neptune was one of the first to die however there is still many places that are quite good and you feel that the business is going back since one or two month even more since the reopenning, new girls are good to see.

Globally the hot places are Escape (ex makati), taboo, joe banana, spark, player 2 (ex Hong Kong cafe). The sundays are still up, many girls are out to escape from difficult life and find a man.

I can tell you that you can still have fun in wanchai but it's not as dirty as before, way less explicit, you will arrive in lockard and instead of bars and girls there is now more restaurant and shit.Excellent update by bro Z'boub, thank you! What about Embassy (ex Fenwick I believe) on Jaffe Road? I was surprised it was not on your list of places. Thanks a ton again, much appreciated.

Yendappu
11-14-22, 16:03
I am glad to hear that Sundays DH scene is still alive. Last time when I was there I also had picked up couple of girls from Amazonia for LT, I see as per google they are still open. I am still debating on which city to visit, HKG or Dhaka or HCM city (Vietnam).

I am not sure why this Hong Kong board is dead? Is that because most mongers dropped HKG from their list post covid? Or is it just they not reporting back?

I have been to HKG at least 3 times, and all for mongering and liked it very much and had been my go to location, its off radar sex mongering location unlike Bangkok and also provide lots of options such as DH scene (weekends), Walk-In building / mansions and the variety (girls from Thai, Viet, Philippine, Indo, Russian.).

I will report back on this forum if I visit HKG in next few weeks or months.

Hello guys, I live in wanchai and go to bar there often so I focus on this, as I don't go to massage or fuji tower etc. I can't help on temple street, the prostitute street in mongkok either.

I can tell you that you can still have fun in wanchai but it's not as dirty as before, way less explicit, you will arrive in lockard and instead of bars and girls there is now more restaurant and shit.

Chantik
11-16-22, 15:30
Have posted for several years that Wanchai is now a different scene. Traditionally 50 to 70% of the bars had ladies who were on travelling visas. From the riots of 2019 to COVID in 2020 has severely reduced the number of ladies in bars. Prior to that many of the locally based ladies were using appts to find gents because its far easier to wait at home, instead of going to a bar. So until you get travelling ladies back to HK, then you will less of a choice. Finally, there's not much incentive for ladies to go out until tourists return because they were often 50 to 60% of a ladies business.

Zboub
11-16-22, 16:28
Excellent update by bro Z'boub, thank you! What about Embassy (ex Fenwick I believe) on Jaffe Road? I was surprised it was not on your list of places. Thanks a ton again, much appreciated.No problem it's always a pleasure to give some news.

Embassy and Fenwick are to different bars but very close to each other, Fortunately, Fenwick is still on but I would say that it's not a hot spot anymore, most of jaffe road bars like Rio, j cantik are dead or empty, Embassy is quite new I was at the reopenning few month ago, I did not go there until last time I will check it this week end, I might be surprised.

I think the fact that global mongering is dying in Hong Kong is multi reasons.

- political insecurities, less Gweilo, less business for them, less chances to find the good one for wedding.

- COVID borders are still closed with China which was a big provider of customer and girls.

- Have many DH friends that start to leave Hong Kong for Europe, the news spread in there groups, many goes to Netherland to do "au pair" or being nurse or go to factory in Poland, seems that HK is not there el dorado anymore.

- perhaps also that HK dollars is too high now, for guys to go take a helper short time for 1500 hkd in a bar when now 1000 hkd is almost 5000 thb there is no match haha.

It's Asia you will always find places to enjoy, in Hong Kong, local go to KTV, SPA or to happy massage (There are some everywhere, follow the feet with a smile) or can check go 141.

And yeah for me wanchai is definitely getting better and better and Sunday can start to be crazy again.

Escape, new Makati is really the place to go now, it's so full.

Neptune 3 will always be missed:

Cheers guys, hope to see more of you in Hong Kong bars: the.

Lager
12-08-22, 13:05
I'm not an asian-girl fetishist, but I really liked the excitement of the 141 systems. I fondly remember the excitement of seeing Christmas lights when I started searching out the mongering places. I liked the seediness and cheapness of temple street back when the prices were lower and the exchange rate better (20-30 dollars for a ST session). Navigating the little corridors and mazelike building designs. Rubbing shoulders with locals. The thicker northern chinese girls. "Thai" brown hotties (though probably Mediterranean / Middle Eastern) who get discounted because of local skin tone preference. Searching out and trying to find another brothel area with the early versions of google maps. Punts for $40 or less. Sweating going up and down the stairs. Ringing bells and craning your neck to see inside a room.

Though it's technically more affordable to me in the present than the past, the prices have risen and the unfriendly covid policies make it undesirable and too much work.

I do prefer the girls I used to find in HK to thai girls, and the "brown skin discount" back then worked in my favor. I just left Nana Plaza a few days ago and felt little desire to barfine or take girls back while I was there, thuogh my sex drive was as healthy as ever. I barely see any girls desirable when I browse ThaiFriendly. HK had diversity in looks and body types, and the walkup brothels were way more straightforward, without Lady drink requirements and mamasans getting in the way and scheduling over messenger.

The golden age of HK seemed like the 90's and maybe part of the 00's. The city really felt like it had a unique energy.

Boarer
12-28-22, 11:54
HK is opening up. Almost everything dropped. But other countries might ban you for a while.

No problem it's always a pleasure to give some news.
Neptune 3 will always be missed:

Cheers guys, hope to see more of you in Hong Kong bars: the.

Boarer
12-30-22, 05:20
As of yesterday, no more PC R testing at airport. No more LeaveH ome Sa fe / Vacc ine pa ss. Even at ba rs dis see o.

But bring you Prep and tylenol / para ceta mol / pana dol. Some places charging close do U SD 100 for 20 table ts. As the Don ald said, no test ing no cas es. Reported De aths have doubl ed in last month.

HK is opening up. Almost everything dropped. But other countries might ban you for a while.

Hpwbot
01-20-23, 13:53
I will be travelling to HK in about 2 weeks. Anyone have any recent experience in the wan chai scene? Where are the happening bars? I understand lots has changed since I was last there at the end of 2019. Are the main bars now taboo and Amazonia?

Appreciate any advice and updates. Also what is the going rate for ST and LT? Thanks in advance.

Paipan Lover
01-21-23, 03:59
Hey guys, newbie here! I will be traveling to HK in the very near future so I am looking into how to go about getting pussy during my stay. I have been looking over the girls listed on 141-HK and have sent countless messages and received several responses back. I am confused by how this all works. Chinese Hotel Girls (Honey Girls) seem to charge very high prices but they don't explain what goes on during the sessions. It seems that the Chinese Hotel Girls are in-call only as several agencies have sent me their in-call locations even though I state that I want outcall service. Tantric Massage places also charge very high prices but sex is not included in the "all inclusive rates" but is negotiable with additional tips. I can't get an answer as to the HOW MUCH additional, but considering the high cost of service from the get-go, how much more do I have to fork out to get pussy? Outcall Massage places charge way less but they all claim to be non-sexual service. Walk-ups seem to be pretty straight forward and I will try one or two just for the experience, but I really want to have in-room service in my hotel room with massage and sex. So what's the deal? Where do I go for in-room massage with sex included? I am truly confused and would love some advice! Thank you all in advance for your input.

Rob.

Yendappu
01-24-23, 16:44
All the 141 in HK are buildings hosting girls, you can walk-in those buildings and multiple floors hosts lots of options. As far as I know, I don't think any of those 141 girls will come to your hotel. If you are looking for incall options, you will have to look at the escorts websites. They may be expensive than 141 walk-up.

Hey guys, newbie here! I will be traveling to HK in the very near future so I am looking into how to go about getting pussy during my stay. I have been looking over the girls listed on 141-HK and have sent countless messages and received several responses back. I am confused by how this all works. Chinese Hotel Girls (Honey Girls) seem to charge very high prices but they don't explain what goes on during the sessions. It seems that the Chinese Hotel Girls are in-call only as several agencies have sent me their in-call locations even though I state that I want outcall service. Tantric Massage places also charge very high prices but sex is not included in the "all inclusive rates" but is negotiable with additional tips. I can't get an answer as to the HOW MUCH additional, but considering the high cost of service from the get-go, how much more do I have to fork out to get pussy? Outcall Massage places charge way less but they all claim to be non-sexual service. Walk-ups seem to be pretty straight forward and I will try one or two just for the experience, but I really want to have in-room service in my hotel room with massage and sex. So what's the deal? Where do I go for in-room massage with sex included?

Sky Ryder
02-08-23, 17:17
Hey guys, newbie here! I will be traveling to HK in the very near future so I am looking into how to go about getting pussy during my stay. I have been looking over the girls listed on 141-HK and have sent countless messages and received several responses back. I am confused by how this all works. Chinese Hotel Girls (Honey Girls) seem to charge very high prices but they don't explain what goes on during the sessions. It seems that the Chinese Hotel Girls are in-call only as several agencies have sent me their in-call locations even though I state that I want outcall service. Tantric Massage places also charge very high prices but sex is not included in the "all inclusive rates" but is negotiable with additional tips. I can't get an answer as to the HOW MUCH additional, but considering the high cost of service from the get-go, how much more do I have to fork out to get pussy? Outcall Massage places charge way less but they all claim to be non-sexual service. Walk-ups seem to be pretty straight forward and I will try one or two just for the experience, but I really want to have in-room service in my hotel room with massage and sex. So what's the deal? Where do I go for in-room massage with sex included? I am truly confused and would love some advice! Thank you all in advance for your input.

Rob.Outcall massage almost always has options depending on the lady up to FS. FS will most likely be $1000 tip, but they will ask much more. HJ $500-700 extra. And the type of lady can be all over the map.

Walk ups are a factory that will get you about 30 minutes start to finish which includes two quick showers. Prices $400-600 and you are correct they almost never are interested in coming to see you. Good part is you can see the lady before and walk away to another door if you aren't not inclined. Tip, do not cross the doorway if you are not willing to pay. Once you enter the room you owe her for the session. These are high turn over gals that don't waste a lot of time, but they are usually pretty skilled, but it is mechanical to say the least.

Many massage locations will allow Happy Ending, but it varies on the girl, the massages are mostly pretty good. I'the be surprised if FS in a tantric massage is any less than $1000, probably more.

Honey girls on 141 are usually taller and pretty and will spend time with you, probably full service, but they trade on their youth and mostly fake boobs. At least that is what I have been told by friends who tried.

Meeting someone in WanChai is going to start at $2000 and go up I expect. Depending on the girl and these tend to be ladies in their 30's and not new to the game. I haven't been to WC since the border opened, so no idea if there has been many new arrivals. I suspect that will not happen until when / BIG IF business travel to HK picks up.

Hope it helps.

JackTheLad2
02-10-23, 07:36
Well, after a gap of just over 3 years due to covid, I finally came back to HK, and in particular Wanchai.

How the place has changed! A stroll up Lockart Road and some of the old haunts are still there. Queen Victoria, Churchills, White Stag etc. All looked quite busy. But with guys having a pint. In one place I did not even see a girl. Toured all my old haunts. Some have changed their name, some closed and a few new places opened but no talent and very few WG's anywhere. Eventually went into Taboo. Thought it was closed as the windows / door are completely blacked out. All but empty at 11.00 pm. Had a Heineken ($93) and was approached by one girl. I use the term loosely. Indonesian, ugly, breath like a badger's bum and poor English. Insisted I buy her a drink "for the new year" I tell her that was about 5 weeks ago and eventually she drifts off. Walked by the old Fenwicks / Escape. I see there is now another one in a different place. The bouncer on the door invites me in. Virtually empty. Was I too early at 11.00 pm?

At least the velvet curtain places are closed and you can walk unmolested up the road.

Hope things get better as I'm here the best part of a month. Glad I have the numbers of some DH's. Some are going to get a call.

JackTheLad2
02-10-23, 07:46
"Meeting someone in WanChai is going to start at $2000 and go up I expect. Depending on the girl and these tend to be ladies in their 30's and not new to the game. I haven't been to WC since the border opened, so no idea if there has been many new arrivals. I suspect that will not happen until when / BIG IF business travel to HK picks up. ".

$2000 - that's a big increase post covid but your'e right. Does not look as if there are any new arrivals, in any numbers anyway and I agree unlikely to increase until business travel gets better.

As a matter of interest my hotel bill for a week is the same as I paid for one night pre covid. That's a plus! Despite needing paperwork to show vaccinations, negative test just before departure, nobody asked to see anything.

LongLunches
02-17-23, 06:52
Wow, so sad to see the decline of a place I lived at and then visited for many years. I may defer my return for another few months then.

Thank you for the honest update JackTheLad

JackTheLad2
02-17-23, 13:09
I would defer a visit LL.

In the "old" days, I used to be regular up to Wanchai every night. Great fun and great variety. Plenty girls. Easy too pick one up at a reasonable price. Then covid.

I did not even return to Wanchai the last Saturday or Sunday, such was the disappointment on Thursday night.

However I still kept some phone numbers from the past and low and behold the girls are still there. Have to say renewing contacts from yesteryear paid off very well on the Saturday and Sunday and I even met 3 on the Sunday at different times. Took a bit of organising I can tell you! Great time and the cost was a total zero. They get their rewards in different ways.

I'm not giving up hope just yet and will see if things have got any better at the weekend.

Hpwbot
02-19-23, 12:29

In the "old" days, I used to be regular up to Wanchai every night. Great fun and great variety. Plenty girls. Easy too pick one up at a reasonable price. Then covid.

I did not even return to Wanchai the last Saturday or Sunday, such was the disappointment on Thursday night.

However I still kept some phone numbers from the past and low and behold the girls are still there. Have to say renewing contacts from yesteryear paid off very well on the Saturday and Sunday and I even met 3 on the Sunday at different times. Took a bit of organising I can tell you! Great time and the cost was a total zero. They get their rewards in different ways.

I'm not giving up hope just yet and will see if things have got any better at the weekend.Thanks for the update. Keen to hear if the weekend was any better? I may look into delaying my trip for a few months too based on your advice: S.

Sky Ryder
02-21-23, 15:27
Thanks for the update. Keen to hear if the weekend was any better? I may look into delaying my trip for a few months too based on your advice: S.To be honest I cannot answer about the weekends. I went out in WC on Monday evening and was amazed (not in a good way). Went into Taboo at about 11:30 and there was literally less than 15 girls total and there was not a single stunner in the group. Had a beer and then went to Joe Bananas and there were even fewer. Amazonia was in between the two. I was really surprised at the number of Ladyboys out on the street corners, since the bars will not allow them to come inside. Met a MILF type Indo lady, that was waiting three days to start her new DH contract. I initially wasn't really interested, but she said hadn't had sex in 6 months since she left Hong after her last contract, and made me an offer that was not easy to say "no" to. She was enthusiastic and did have a really cute butt. Turned out to be a fun 2 hours and she sure acted like a lady that hadn't been fucked in a while. I realize if was a Monday night and I wasn't expecting much, but this was depressing.

LongLunches
02-22-23, 08:27

I'm not giving up hope just yet and will see if things have got any better at the weekend.Yes, I am the same, I would have to rely on old favourites, trouble is, not only am I 3 years older and fatter, so are they!!

Chantik
02-22-23, 15:39
Posted before COVID that less ladies are going out but instead relying on website adds or apps like Tinder, Smoochi etc. It makes life much easier. It's easier for the guys because they don't need to spend a million dollars on ladies drinks. Finally, the ladies who have lived in HK for a while have a regular list of contacts, although COVID has reduced the list.

Hpwbot
02-23-23, 07:23
To be honest I cannot answer about the weekends. I went out in WC on Monday evening and was amazed (not in a good way). Went into Taboo at about 11:30 and there was literally less than 15 girls total and there was not a single stunner in the group. Had a beer and then went to Joe Bananas and there were even fewer. Amazonia was in between the two. I was really surprised at the number of Ladyboys out on the street corners, since the bars will not allow them to come inside. Met a MILF type Indo lady, that was waiting three days to start her new DH contract. I initially wasn't really interested, but she said hadn't had sex in 6 months since she left Hong after her last contract, and made me an offer that was not easy to say "no" to. She was enthusiastic and did have a really cute butt. Turned out to be a fun 2 hours and she sure acted like a lady that hadn't been fucked in a while. I realize if was a Monday night and I wasn't expecting much, but this was depressing.Thanks Sky Ryder for the update. Definitely will delay my trip. Hope it picks up in the next few months as I cannot delay indefinitely.

Sky Ryder
03-14-23, 05:57
It has a been a while since I had a Sunday free, so decided to take a trip to Wan Chai and see what opportunities might arise. Got there about 2:00 and went to Taboo. Four ladies, one cutie, one passable, and two dumplings went in ahead of me. When my eyes adjusted I found that I was one of about 8 total customers, including the 4 ladies that walked in with me. I did an about face and exited. Went around the corner to Bar 109, and when I entered about 6 gals total in the front room, none of them even approaching exceptional. Seriously, I had no sooner set down than three gals made a bee line for my table. One of the ladies remembered me from last October and I remembered her as well. She is at my acceptable limit for size, but I admit that she is a very personable lady and seemingly enjoys those intimate moments at least when she was with me. We chatted for about 30 seconds when her somewhat larger friend asked me to buy her a drink. I said I don't even have one at the moment, so relax a minute. I semi-ignored her and continued to speak with my original interest. Another lady approached and I told her to please not sit at my table. I had some history where this one had asked me to do a three way with her friend, but got a bad vibe, that it would only be two people and she would spend the entire time playing on her phone while the other girl did all the work. Anyway, I had quickly decided that I would repeat with the lady I took last time and we agreed on price. I said, let me finish my drink, she asked if she could have one, and I told her yes, or I would give her the cash instead of buying her a drink, which she was happy to accept. Her friend was trying to get me to take them both, and I wasn't interested. Then she asked me to buy them both a drink and I said no, because her friend and I were leaving. She shouted something not very ladylike and stomped away about 5 steps. That really pissed me off, I had been respectful and gently said I was not buying drinks, so did not warrant the outburst. I had not even spoken to her let alone made any advances at all. I looked at my lady and she knew I was not happy. The gal made a you-turn and came back over to the table and said, "Why are you so disrespectful and mean". I was shocked and my gal almost peed herself from the look in her eyes. In a very even tone I said to her, "Me not buying you a drink is not mean, nor was I disrespectful in any way. The only disrespect was you treating me like an ATM and expecting me to do whatever you asked. " I don't think she expected that reply or reaction. I suspect she was accustomed to acting like a spoiled brat and guys giving her what she wanted because her tits where about to pop out of her top. Needless to say I was not in the mood for any companionship. I did feel a small tinge of regret for the lady I had been talking to, she had done nothing wrong, but I wasn't about to pay for a session when I was in such a mood. I gave her reasonable bit of cash and told her I was sorry, but she could tell her "friend" that she had cost her a customer.

I am sure that dealing with men in those situations is not easy, but I cannot imagine that raising one's voice to a potential customer is a path to success. I went back to Taboo and a couple of other places to see if I could shake the irritation, but did not seeing anything that even remotely looked interesting. I know that things in WC has changed a lot, but am very surprised when even the once a week opportunity to make some extra cash and have a few drinks does not bring out more talent. Maybe my timing was off a bit.

Sorry for the rant, but this thread has not exactly been hyper active lately. .

DandyMan51
03-14-23, 11:30
I came to Hong Kong after an extended month long trip in the Philippines. Feel free to read my reports in the Angeles City section there. The first thing I noticed was how much more beautiful HK girls are to Philippines girls. What I consider a 9 the the Philippines is closer to a 6. 5 here. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I'm impressed.

I have been to HK before the pandemic but didn't have a chance to explore the girls. I am staying in Wan Chai so I decided to hit up the infamous Fuji building at about 4 PM before the post-work rush. Starting walking up the stairs but eventually took the elevator to the top and started walking down floors. Around 70 percent of the doors had please wait signs though I suspect most of them were empty as I heard no noise coming from them. After seeing a handful of girls, I settled on a girl from Hunan for 700. Service was ok. We both stripped down, she washed me off and dried me in the shower. Went to the bed, had some nipple sucking, handjob, CBJ, CFS (cowgirl and missionary) and then cumming. Took another shower, paid and left. Service was decent though I miss the DFK and BBBJ I found in the Philippines. Will visit the building again to see what else is available.

Enter The V
03-14-23, 15:06
I came to Hong Kong after an extended month long trip in the Philippines. Feel free to read my reports in the Angeles City section there. The first thing I noticed was how much more beautiful HK girls are to Philippines girls. What I consider a 9 the the Philippines is closer to a 6. 5 here. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I'm impressed.

I have been to HK before the pandemic but didn't have a chance to explore the girls. I am staying in Wan Chai so I decided to hit up the infamous Fuji building at about 4 PM before the post-work rush. Starting walking up the stairs but eventually took the elevator to the top and started walking down floors. Around 70 percent of the doors had please wait signs though I suspect most of them were empty as I heard no noise coming from them. After seeing a handful of girls, I settled on a girl from Hunan for 700. Service was ok. We both stripped down, she washed me off and dried me in the shower. Went to the bed, had some nipple sucking, handjob, CBJ, CFS (cowgirl and missionary) and then cumming. Took another shower, paid and left. Service was decent though I miss the DFK and BBBJ I found in the Philippines. Will visit the building again to see what else is available.From what I understand there are several of this Fuji buildings with girls all around the city. Can somebody list them all?

JackTheLad2
03-14-23, 15:24
Further to my report of a visit to Wanchai on a Thursday night and finding it so so quiet, I never returned to see if things got any better. I suspect that as the covid restrictions etc are slowly being lifted. You don't require a mask now. It might get busier and better but I doubt it will ever go back to the "old" days. As Chantik indicated, a lot of the girls do their business now through the Internet.

As I said earlier, I still had a few old phone numbers. And they paid off in handsome dividends so that is how I occupied the rest of my stay. The downside of course is that they were restricted in time off. Only being available on Sundays and one on a Monday. I also dipsticked DIA. I restricted any potential contact to HK girls and soon had about 30 messages within a day or so. Met up with two. I always suggest a public place for the first meeting. And I was not disappointed. Within an hour or so they were looking at my hotel bedroom ceiling. Not one girl mentioned or asked for money. I honestly believe they were so horney and had gone without for too long. They were compensated in other ways however and I now have a couple more numbers to rely on when I return to HK in a few months time.

Yendappu
03-14-23, 17:51
Its a lot of buildings to list here, but if you go to any of the ****** dot com websites, and select the city you want to try, it will then list all the building names on the left pane and girls on the right. I haven't tried it recently to match / confirm if the same girl listed resides in that apartment.

From what I understand there are several of this Fuji buildings with girls all around the city. Can somebody list them all?

Ed Haskell
03-17-23, 18:58
It has a been a while since I had a Sunday free, so decided to take a trip to Wan Chai and see what opportunities might arise. Got there about 2:00 and went to Taboo. Four ladies, one cutie, one passable, and two dumplings went in ahead of me. When my eyes adjusted I found that I was one of about 8 total customers, including the 4 ladies that walked in with me. I did an about face and exited. Went around the corner to Bar 109, and when I entered about 6 gals total in the front room, none of them even approaching exceptional. Seriously, I had no sooner set down than three gals made a bee line for my table. One of the ladies remembered me from last October and I remembered her as well. She is at my acceptable limit for size, but I admit that she is a very personable lady and seemingly enjoys those intimate moments at least when she was with me. We chatted for about 30 seconds when her somewhat larger friend asked me to buy her a drink. I said I don't even have one at the moment, so relax a minute. I semi-ignored her and continued to speak with my original interest. Another lady approached and I told her to please not sit at my table. I had some history where this one had asked me to do a three way with her friend, but got a bad vibe, that it would only be two people and she would spend the entire time playing on her phone while the other girl did all the work. Anyway, I had quickly decided that I would repeat with the lady I took last time and we agreed on price. I said, let me finish my drink, she asked if she could have one, and I told her yes, or I would give her the cash instead of buying her a drink, which she was happy to accept. Her friend was trying to get me to take them both, and I wasn't interested. Then she asked me to buy them both a drink and I said no, because her friend and I were leaving. She shouted something not very ladylike and stomped away about 5 steps. That really pissed me off, I had been respectful and gently said I was not buying drinks, so did not warrant the outburst. I had not even spoken to her let alone made any advances at all. I looked at my lady and she knew I was not happy. The gal made a you-turn and came back over to the table and said, "Why are you so disrespectful and mean". .Thanks for the update; I agree there are times when the pickings are slim and the mood is killed and all you want to do is go back to the hotel and sleep. But boy, do I miss my trips to Hong Kong and Wanchai over the past 25 years. So many options. The best massage and oily nuru I ever had, the fun Filipinas in San Francisco club, the freelancers in the bars, rolling the dice on the walk-ups. Mongering heaven back in the day. Now sadly all gone, and will any of it return under a repressive Beijing-influenced government? Who knows, but I suspect it will never be the same. Thanks for the report.

FernandoAlonso
05-04-23, 19:15
Further to my report of a visit to Wanchai on a Thursday night and finding it so so quiet, I never returned to see if things got any better. I suspect that as the covid restrictions etc are slowly being lifted. You don't require a mask now. It might get busier and better but I doubt it will ever go back to the "old" days. As Chantik indicated, a lot of the girls do their business now through the Internet.

As I said earlier, I still had a few old phone numbers. And they paid off in handsome dividends so that is how I occupied the rest of my stay. The downside of course is that they were restricted in time off. Only being available on Sundays and one on a Monday. I also dipsticked DIA. I restricted any potential contact to HK girls and soon had about 30 messages within a day or so. Met up with two. I always suggest a public place for the first meeting. And I was not disappointed. Within an hour or so they were looking at my hotel bedroom ceiling. Not one girl mentioned or asked for money. I honestly believe they were so horney and had gone without for too long. They were compensated in other ways however and I now have a couple more numbers to rely on when I return to HK in a few months time.Chantik is still in the business? Amazing.

Flyboy 2000
05-29-23, 11:51
I'm in an enjoyable 'relationship' with a woman in HK who is late 30's, damned cute and very open about sex. She categorises herself as 'bi-curious', once was in a MMFF four-way and says she enjoyed a little playtime with the other female but wished she was able to do more except the guys were pretty full-on in steering the session their way. She knows I've had the odd happy ending massage in the past and that piqued her interest as to what happens.

So I'm thinking that next time I am in HK, as I don't live there but we see each other maybe once a month, I'd like to take her to a massage parlour with attractive attentive 'open-minded' Asian women who can put couples in a room together, give each of us a good proper relaxing massage and then give each of us a happy ending or more, depending on how the mood takes us. Basically I'd like for her to enjoy the same sort of experience that I would, both as a fun shared experience and to indulge her bi-curiosity. A nuru massage might do the trick nicely.

Does anybody here know of such a place in HK? Ideally not some dodgy place but one that's nice and 'upmarket' in fit out, rooms etc.

I recall a decent write-up some time back on Viet Spa at 1/ F 112 Thomson Road, Wanchai and also wondered about Kama Spa at Central, but anyway, would really like to hear of any first-hand recommendations for places that would meet our criteria!

NRandom940
06-10-23, 00:06
Its a lot of buildings to list here, but if you go to any of the ****** dot com websites, and select the city you want to try, it will then list all the building names on the left pane and girls on the right. I haven't tried it recently to match / confirm if the same girl listed resides in that apartment.What's the best websites?

TallDarkUsa
06-16-23, 03:58
Will be in Hong Kong from Monday to Wednesday of next week. Have been living in mainland China for 3 months and I'm excited to explore Hong Kong.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites to find non Asian women. Are there places in the city that have an option for this. Since I will be living in chinanfoe the next two years I want to have fun with something different before heading back.

FernandoAlonso
06-17-23, 11:55
Will be in Hong Kong from Monday to Wednesday of next week. Have been living in mainland China for 3 months and I'm excited to explore Hong Kong.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any sites to find non Asian women. Are there places in the city that have an option for this. Since I will be living in chinanfoe the next two years I want to have fun with something different before heading back.They used to be available (at a steep price) on the website with the three figures. Where you can also find the other one four one girls. You might need a local number and be able to communicate with an agent in written Chinese though. Quality did not match price what I was told. Alternatively there are still a few SW in the Wanchai area, but pickings are slim these days while the providers are the opposite.

TallDarkUsa
06-19-23, 11:43
Landed in Hong Kong this morning and decided to check out the Fuji building around 5 pm. Started on the 2/ nd floor and made my way down. The quality is hit or miss depending on your taste but I seen everything from a 2-8/10. Stopped on the 16th floor and picked a Vietnamese girl for 600 included everything. The service was an 5/10 I was just in the mood after a lot of traveling and my little guy was being inpatient. One thing I liked was that she didn't ansk for the money until the service was complete. CBJ, Cdoggy, finish with an oily handjob. I really wish I was more patient because after I continued to make my down saw a lot Russian girls on the 11th - 7th floor for 1000. I noticed that the doors with 1000 on them were Russian women or foreigners. Quality ranges from 6-9/10. After dinner and maybe a few drinks I might go back later tonight and test my luck with one.

Enter The V
06-19-23, 13:44
Landed in Hong Kong this morning and decided to check out the Fuji building around 5 pm. Started on the 2/ nd floor and made my way down. The quality is hit or miss depending on your taste but I seen everything from a 2-8/10. Stopped on the 16th floor and picked a Vietnamese girl for 600 included everything. The service was an 5/10 I was just in the mood after a lot of traveling and my little guy was being inpatient. One thing I liked was that she didn't ansk for the money until the service was complete. CBJ, Cdoggy, finish with an oily handjob. I really wish I was more patient because after I continued to make my down saw a lot Russian girls on the 11th - 7th floor for 1000. I noticed that the doors with 1000 on them were Russian women or foreigners. Quality ranges from 6-9/10. After dinner and maybe a few drinks I might go back later tonight and test my luck with one.Thanks its been a long time since someone reviewed Fuji, Did the girl allow finger in pussy? With that being said there are alot more buildings with girls from what I understand You should check them out? Yes pleas fuck one of those Russian girls tell us how it went? Can't wait to be in HK.

TallDarkUsa
06-21-23, 01:12
Thanks its been a long time since someone reviewed Fuji, Did the girl allow finger in pussy? With that being said there are alot more buildings with girls from what I understand You should check them out? Yes pleas fuck one of those Russian girls tell us how it went? Can't wait to be in HK.To answer your first question the Vietnamese girl pretty much allowed anything you asked within reason. So I'm sure for a few extra bucks you can really get your rocks off.

Fuji building day 2!

Decided to go back the next afternoon around 4 pm. We set on seeing a Russian girl so when I arrived I started on the 8th floor. Most doors were please wait signs so I'm guessing they don't arrive until later. Knocked on a few and saw a lot from the day before. Went with a blonde with a nice body even though it was fake. 1000 for everything covered. Started with the CBJ and it was very mechanical. Honestly the whole session was mechanical. At one point during the CBJ I asked her to lick my balls and she said she doesn't do that. Red flag. Rest of the session was a 4/10 for effort and lack of enthusiasm. Besides her looks I wouldn't repeat.

Today is my last day in Hong Kong. My flight is at 8 pm tonight and if I can get some info before noon of other buildings I can check them out and review them. I just don't know how to find them or the info.

Thanks.

Turgid
06-24-23, 15:12
Landed in Hong Kong this morning and decided to check out the Fuji building around 5 pm. Started on the 2/ nd floor and made my way down. The quality is hit or miss depending on your taste but I seen everything from a 2-8/10. Stopped on the 16th floor and picked a Vietnamese girl for 600 included everything. The service was an 5/10 I was just in the mood after a lot of traveling and my little guy was being inpatient. One thing I liked was that she didn't ansk for the money until the service was complete. CBJ, Cdoggy, finish with an oily handjob. I really wish I was more patient because after I continued to make my down saw a lot Russian girls on the 11th - 7th floor for 1000. I noticed that the doors with 1000 on them were Russian women or foreigners. Quality ranges from 6-9/10. After dinner and maybe a few drinks I might go back later tonight and test my luck with one.In my 2017 visit the best performers I had in the Fuji building, with one exception, were Russians.

Frankfurt
06-29-23, 02:40
Hello gentlemen -between 2010-2018 I was a frequent visitor to HKG due to my work in SZX. I greatly enjoyed websites such as sex 1 4 1 dot com etc. I mostly played in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) area in walking distances from the Intercontinental on Mody Road. I am wondering if the older buildings with WGs in TST are still operating along with the website (s) these girls used to advertise on? My last trip to HKG was in 2018 and I am wondering what is the situation now post pandemic and more of a China takeover.

What are the prices like now for the WGs in the buildings? From couple of reports (posted about Fuji building which I am not familiar with) it seems the prices have significantly gone up! I am not interested in rude Russian girls but prefer Viets, local Hong Kongnese or Macau girls working in HKG.

Thanks!

Teltel
06-29-23, 06:10
Hello gentlemen -between 2010-2018 I was a frequent visitor to HKG due to my work in SZX. I greatly enjoyed websites such as sex 1 4 1 dot com etc. I mostly played in Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) area in walking distances from the Intercontinental on Mody Road. I am wondering if the older buildings with WGs in TST are still operating along with the website (s) these girls used to advertise on? My last trip to HKG was in 2018 and I am wondering what is the situation now post pandemic and more of a China takeover.

What are the prices like now for the WGs in the buildings? From couple of reports (posted about Fuji building which I am not familiar with) it seems the prices have significantly gone up! I am not interested in rude Russian girls but prefer Viets, local Hong Kongnese or Macau girls working in HKG.

Thanks!That website is still around but google it to get to the forum.

TST and SSP still has lots of girls as does temple street.

Teltel.

CanadaWet
06-30-23, 15:06
Back in the day, on Sunday afternoons, there were always a few bars where domestic helpers on their day off would go to dance. Back in the day, 15 years ago, I used to go to Laguna bar. It was heaven with so many Phil and Indo civies. Does anything like that exist in HK now? If not, what do the cute domestic helpers do on their day off now?

Mat Cauthon
07-02-23, 05:04
Am a newbie in HK. Was staying in TST for short vacation so tried the 141 site and got the list of Bldgs where service was available. Went to JSL mansion as it was the nearest. Started from 8th floor and made my way down. Found out that the girls on 6th and above were much better looking than their counterparts on the lower floors. So went with a Taiwanese on 8th floor for $500 HK. Good service but somewhat mechanical.

Overall the girls were 5-9. Will try other bldgs if and when I get the time.

Sky Ryder
07-02-23, 13:14
Back in the day, on Sunday afternoons, there were always a few bars where domestic helpers on their day off would go to dance. Back in the day, 15 years ago, I used to go to Laguna bar. It was heaven with so many Phil and Indo civies. Does anything like that exist in HK now? If not, what do the cute domestic helpers do on their day off now?On Sunday at least Bar 109 has a few Indo's in the front room if you are an early starter. They tend to migrate around the corner to Taboo's around 3-4 pm it seems. The Phils ladies go to the club downstairs around the corner from Taboo. I cannot recall the name. There a mix in Sparks mid afternoon and it is packed at one bar which I cannot recall the name, but almost directly across the street from Bar 109. The are markedly less Phils girls now, seems they had a heck of a time during Covid, but I think think the Indo ladies are at least as attractive, and rarely much drama.

I am sorry about drawing a blank with the names, they have all changed at least twice since 2019, and I cannot keep up.

Sky Ryder
07-02-23, 13:17
Am a newbie in HK. Was staying in TST for short vacation so tried the 141 site and got the list of Bldgs where service was available. Went to JSL mansion as it was the nearest. Started from 8th floor and made my way down. Found out that the girls on 6th and above were much better looking than their counterparts on the lower floors. So went with a Taiwanese on 8th floor for $500 HK. Good service but somewhat mechanical.

Overall the girls were 5-9. Will try other bldgs if and when I get the time.The walk up service is almost always pretty mechanical, but for $500 cannot expect much more, you may the first for the day of the 7th and they probably don't remember the first. I have gotten pretty lucky with some of the smaller places in Central, but I have also walked out when I couldn't anything that suited my mood. JSL and Fiji are the two most reliable IMHO.

MamaGuevos
07-05-23, 04:54
I see that the 141 site lists outcall massage. The photos look like the same photos AMPS in the USA use- none of which are authentic. Nevertheless, it is likely that if you call the number on the ad, a girl will show up. The ads all have the disclaimer that " This site prohibits the promotion of prostitution activities", so its hard to say what offers are really on the table.

Does anyone have any experience with a 141 outcall?

Ramn HK
07-06-23, 07:18
1) The Phils ladies go to the club downstairs around the corner from Taboo. I cannot recall the name.

2) There a mix in Sparks mid afternoon and it is packed at one bar which I cannot recall the name, but almost directly across the street from Bar 109.

I am sorry about drawing a blank with the names, they have all changed at least twice since 2019, and I cannot keep up.No worries about forgetting the names. I'm getting old too. For item 1, I believe the downstairs bar is called Players. For item 2) The bar you may be referring to, used to be called Makati whose new name is Escape.

Hope this helps!

HornyCock
07-09-23, 16:46
Back in HK after 4 years. Spent 3 nights in wan chai the scene seems to be improving slowly. My 2 bits. 3 places to go in order of quality / numbers.

HornyCock
07-09-23, 16:55
Back in HK after 4 years. Spent 3 nights in wan chai the scene seems to be improving slowly. My 2 bits. 3 places to go in order of quality / numbers. 1. Embassy at Jaffe road Quality definitely higher than rest of the bars. Some of the ladies you kinda like spending money on. Met 1 Pinay (with a friend) on Friday. Friend looking like a brit allowing a feel and a dance, but the Pinay was full on. Quite a bit of making out in the bar itself post offering her tequilas (of course). On the second round she led me to a very quite corner and had a great time. 2. Taboo Quality lower than Embassy but girls very willing. Another Pinay who was happy to roll into the room for $600. Fabulous blowjob and screwing, but no Ass. 3. Bar Amazonia. Gone are the good old days. More stags than ladies.

Hope this helps. First post ever so will get better as I start adding more.

Finsbury
07-16-23, 19:00
Thanks for the update; I agree there are times when the pickings are slim and the mood is killed and all you want to do is go back to the hotel and sleep. But boy, do I miss my trips to Hong Kong and Wanchai over the past 25 years. So many options. The best massage and oily nuru I ever had, the fun Filipinas in San Francisco club, the freelancers in the bars, rolling the dice on the walk-ups. Mongering heaven back in the day. Now sadly all gone, and will any of it return under a repressive Beijing-influenced government? Who knows, but I suspect it will never be the same. Thanks for the report.Sex is still happening all over in HK, I think it just move out of the bars during COVID. Prior to COVID, Sundays in Wan Chai were the best time of my single life from all the attention and the experience of picking your girl out in real life, but I actually get laid more now.

Telegram is the place to find helper now. They have several hookup groups where the girls advertis (it's more casual than that but it's pretty clear if they are a member of the group they are available). You just message them and they give you a price and you go from there. I usually hook up with one every week or two. Typically $800-1500 for 2 hours of whatever you want. Not a single one has ever mentioned a condom, takes a ton of self restraint to stay safe. I have a few regulars that are solid 9's, I mean gym fit body even.

I'm married so it works out better for discretion but there was nothing like the bars.

Zboub
07-18-23, 16:50
Sex is still happening all over in HK, I think it just move out of the bars during COVID. Prior to COVID, Sundays in Wan Chai were the best time of my single life from all the attention and the experience of picking your girl out in real life, but I actually get laid more now.

Telegram is the place to find helper now. They have several hookup groups where the girls advertis (it's more casual than that but it's pretty clear if they are a member of the group they are available). You just message them and they give you a price and you go from there. I usually hook up with one every week or two. Typically $800-1500 for 2 hours of whatever you want. Not a single one has ever mentioned a condom, takes a ton of self restraint to stay safe. I have a few regulars that are solid 9's, I mean gym fit body even.

I'm married so it works out better for discretion but there was nothing like the bars.Hello Guys,

Yeah miss the good old days:/ miss the Neptune 3.

I am quite interested for the telegram group, may I ask where you find them or if you have some names of them?

Sundays are still enjoyable, but unfortunately there is way less girls than before. The players close, the Spark is relatively empty. As many mentioned, it's coming back but very slowly.

I see that China is hunting down prostitution facilities in mainland China, perhaps Hong Kong will benefit this situation at the end.

At mamaguevos for 141 it vary a lot, depending the services they provides, can be only massage, can be girls in hotel room that takes guys or simply walk ups. In general the more easy is to call them or message through WhatsApp, in general it's legit to the description (from my exp. I used it 5-10 times).

Best regards.

Taipan68
07-20-23, 04:19
Sex is still happening all over in HK....Telegram is the place to find helper now. They have several hookup groups where the girls advertis (it's more casual than that but it's pretty clear if they are a member of the group they are available). You just message them and they give you a price and you go from there.Like others, I'm also interested in more details regarding using the Telegram app in HK for getting hookups. I'm heading to HK the first week of September for 4 days. It's been more than 15 years since I was last in HK and it appears much has changed since my last visit there.

I've RTFF back a few pages to a point where I think the info is helpful for current data. But if anyone wants to post more info or send me a message I'm all ears on the latest for HK.

Flyboy 2000
07-20-23, 05:10
I'm also very interested in learning about Telegram groups for HK DHs.

Man, the Internet has totally changed this hobby hasn't it? Think back to the days before the 1990's, it was all mainly about first-hand experience or some 'word of mouth' if you moved in the right circles, but most of the timer it was a bit of a roll of the dice. Then the Web took off and eventually we had some forums and websites for sharing really good info on places, women, prices, and lots of practical tips and strategies, and then the 'dating sites' started to appear. That was the way it was and nobody could imagine anything better until the iPhone and then Android came along and then we had location-aware apps like Tinder and Blender or Baidoo, and now these chat groups like Telegram. It's like you can just sit in your hotel room and get everything sorted right from your phone.

HobbyMaster
07-22-23, 12:18
Thanks to everyone who shared the information on this building. I was so surprised that it was located one block from me. I am enjoying the entire 22 floors of fun. It does seem the lower floors are busier. I did enjoy the Russians for $800 and the Chinese for $600 from Shenzhen. The Koreans got $800 looks good but I still passed.

Dizaster
07-29-23, 12:41
https://youtu.be/JYnYPf6kvxs

Does anybody know where this walk up located? Thanks.

Zboub
07-30-23, 03:59
https://youtu.be/JYnYPf6kvxs

Does anybody know where this walk up located? Thanks.Hello,

It's a building called fuji tower, on 22 floor there is like 18 with only girls.

It's between wanchai and Causeway bay.

Cheers.

Black Page
08-01-23, 11:17
Telegram is the place to find helper now. They have several hookup groups where the girls advertis (it's more casual than that but it's pretty clear if they are a member of the group they are available). I understand my question sounds very naif, but how to find and get into those TG groups? I will go to HK first time of my life in September. Thanks!

Zboub
08-07-23, 13:50
I understand my question sounds very naif, but how to find and get into those TG groups? I will go to HK first time of my life in September. Thanks!Hello,

As nobody answered it, I did dig myself and made the sacrifice, hope I can share it there.

I can't tell you that I found everything but, hey, did my best and there is enough.

In order to not share links please always add t me / before (without the brakets).

DH Filipino and Indonesia:

Tradenoloves.

Lovesugarcommunity6971.

There is a lot more but to have some you need invites, some girls have it in their status, so you can check users in group and manually get links.

The best to get girls is to check directly the profile of girls and talking to them.

It's talkative, many girls say shit 24/7 in Indonesian but can find girls fine there.

Russian girls:

Hkexotic2.

Thai girls:

HeroicThai.

Tatamasaage.

Roythai888.

Highclassgirlth.

HK / China:

Hkgirls4.

Hkhappyspa.

Tgforchings123.

RXhotel2021.

Hkspa888.

I am connected to those groups since 2 weeks already, and they looks legit.

I had to filter a lot of dead / shitty groups.

Enjoys guys,

Best regards.

Red Rider
08-11-23, 03:21
Thanks for providing that intel on Hong Kong.

What is the going rate for the Indo and Philipino women who advertise on those sites?

ThingStick
08-12-23, 23:27
Hello,

As nobody answered it, I did dig myself and made the sacrifice, hope I can share it there.

I can't tell you that I found everything but, hey, did my best and there is enough.

In order to not share links please always add t me / before (without the brakets).

DH Filipino and Indonesia:

Tradenoloves.

Lovesugarcommunity6971.

There is a lot more but to have some you need invites, some girls have it in their status, so you can check users in group and manually get links.

The best to get girls is to check directly the profile of girls and talking to them.

It's talkative, many girls say shit 24/7 in Indonesian but can find girls fine there.

Russian girls:

Hkexotic2.

Thai girls:

HeroicThai.

Tatamasaage.

Roythai888.

Highclassgirlth.

HK / China:

Hkgirls4.

Hkhappyspa.

Tgforchings123.

RXhotel2021.

Hkspa888.

I am connected to those groups since 2 weeks already, and they looks legit.

I had to filter a lot of dead / shitty groups.

Enjoys guys,

Best regards.Wow, this is super interesting, and exactly the thing I like to dig around in. Thanks!

Black Page
08-13-23, 09:14
Hello,
As nobody answered it, I did dig myself and made the sacrifice, hope I can share it there.Thank you!

ThingStick
08-16-23, 10:06
Hit up JSL. From 12:30 - 1 basically went from 8 - 2 a couple times. A few great looking ones from 7-5, one of which I wish I would grabbed. I never remember which friggin corridor I go down. Ended up double knocking a few times, which they don't like, haha. Asked for "kou bao" (BBBJ w finish) for the obvious Chinese, and they all said no, but pretty sure most would do that if you got in the room. Or maybe my mainland Chinese isn't jiving with the canto's.

Ended up with a 25 y / o who said she was from Sichuan. Very cute, very funny and nice, obvious baby see sec. Bit of sag, but all in all, a pretty great time. 600 + 100 for BBBJ. Had a great time. Going to see about some of the TG groups below, as I only have a few days here and I miss Indo chicks tbh LOL.

Cheers.

Ramn HK
08-23-23, 06:59
Should be JLM Sir!

Hit up JSL. From 12:30 - 1 basically went from 8 - 2 a couple times. A few great looking ones from 7-5, one of which I wish I would grabbed. I never remember which friggin corridor I go down. Ended up double knocking a few times, which they don't like, haha. Asked for "kou bao" (BBBJ w finish) for the obvious Chinese, and they all said no, but pretty sure most would do that if you got in the room. Or maybe my mainland Chinese isn't jiving with the canto's.

Ended up with a 25 y / o who said she was from Sichuan. Very cute, very funny and nice, obvious baby see sec. Bit of sag, but all in all, a pretty great time. 600 + 100 for BBBJ. Had a great time. Going to see about some of the TG groups below, as I only have a few days here and I miss Indo chicks tbh LOL.

Cheers.

Spotted Dick
08-26-23, 16:57
Have any of the red curtain bars reopened?

Red Rider
09-03-23, 02:58
Again, can anyone give any intel on pricing for the Indo and Philipino women on Hong Kong Telegram?

Thanks!

One Eyed Man
09-03-23, 18:20
Hello,

Zboub--thanks for providing this. How does one find these Telegram groups? I don't use it much.

ImTedKoppel
09-04-23, 09:19
Again, can anyone give any intel on pricing for the Indo and Philipino women on Hong Kong Telegram?

Thanks!This board is kind of dead for SE Asia. The Sammy Boy forums are much more alive for HK. There have been postings for Telegram groups there.

https://t.me/lovesugarcommunity6971

ImTedKoppel
09-04-23, 09:24
This board is kind of dead for SE Asia. The Sammy Boy forums are much more alive for HK. There have been postings for Telegram groups there.

https://t.me/lovesugarcommunity6971From there you can get to a bunch of other groups. I haven't indulged in any of these ladies yet, but it seems some are truly pros, working out of 141 style places, to semi pros, to pure amateurs.

I see like 99% Indons. Very few Pinays. Or am I in the wrongroups?

KeleMorph
09-08-23, 12:42
Now is "go 141 dot com".

That website is still around but google it to get to the forum.

TST and SSP still has lots of girls as does temple street.

Teltel.

One Eyed Man
09-09-23, 18:05
From there you can get to a bunch of other groups. I haven't indulged in any of these ladies yet, but it seems some are truly pros, working out of 141 style places, to semi pros, to pure amateurs.

I see like 99% Indons. Very few Pinays. Or am I in the wrongroups?I took a look at the Telegram groups and have the following observations:

They use the word "trade" for P2 P.

Most of the girls do seem to be Indos. Most are busty but very full-figured.

If you look at a girl's profile, you can see which other groups she belongs to.

Many of them are available 7 days a week, so they are probably visa overstayers. These seem like full-time sex workers. Some of the girls have barebacking videos, so be cautious. There is one branch group that shames girls with STDs (mostly H.) BBBJs seem to be ubiquitous.

There are some girls (DH) that are only available Saturday or Sunday.

Some of the girls will only see HK Chinese guys. Fear of big dicks?

To HKers: There used to be these brothels on Reformation Street, where prices varied by nationality. Are they still around?

Black Page
09-13-23, 22:52
I feel obliged to provide a report, even short, of my poor experience in HK.

Overall, I am really disappointed. The city is great, super nightlife (but on Saturday), expensive classy clubs and restaurants. Great to live here, possibly having a good job.

Me, instead, I had only 5 days, so I had to focus on basics, after having read many pages of this thread. I say immediately: I do not like online booking. Photos look all the same. That is true in Western World, much more in Asia. Photo editors make ALL FACES looking exactly the same. Besides the photo, pointless, booking online means at best booking a girl doing exactly the procedure agreed. No feeling, no chemistry to test in advance.

So, this is what I have experienced.

TEMPLE STREET

Ironically, this is the only place where I had something good. Several girls wait in the street, many more probably wait on top of stairs with door open. Until maybe 3 am. Some of these girls are fairly young. Some are dressed as schoolgirls, but wear a mask (this means they are old, but pretend to be young). At the extreme north, the oldest ladies (probably the hottest).

Price is 400 for "massage", which may mean just HJ. Be sure to agree what is included.

I found a place with mamasan sitting outside, where the price has been 400+300 for BBBJ (+1000 for CFY, which I did not take). I tried 3 girls, all young and dressed as dolls. The 1st was the best. 2nd mechanical trying to get more money for nothing. 3rd standard. English? Use Google to translate.

JLM and FUJI BUILDINGS.

Probably the only places where to go, if one has little time and wants guaranteed result. I cannot report more, because I explored only JLM but at 2 am. All doors were closed.

WAN CHAI AT NIGHT

This the worst disappointment of all my visit to HK. At night (I went from Thu through Mon), people is at Embassy, Taboo, Amazonia. Much less people is at 109, Escape, Players. Drinks are about 100, but 200 when you offer to lady (guess why?).

All ladies are old hags pretending to be high class escorts demanding premium prices. Regardless attitude and make up, they remain hags with many years of experience in night clubs. I do not mind old ladies, but not if I must pay as for a TV Star. Wan Chai clubs are not the high-end KTVs in Singapore.

I asked 3 pinays: they asked me 3000 (for all 3 together, or 2500 for just one). I asked an Indonesian, looking the only young presentable one in the dark of Amazonia, but actually with face spoiled by 5+ years of work in bars in Jakarta, Singapore, HK once seen at light outside: 2500. When I said "no thanks", she rebutted "I think it's too much for you". The old smokey prostitute was disgusted of how cheap I am, being not happy to pay 2500 for her?? My response closed the conversation: "No, it's too much for YOU".

Overall, I wasted my nights spending money just for drinks at Wan Chai. I even asked a TV in the street: 1500! No, no, no.

WAN CHAI SUNDAY AFTERNOON

This is TOTALLY different. There are the Pinay domestic helpers who go out and want to have some fun.

Escape is the place. Packed of young and old Philipinas. Mix of church girls who follow friends, regular girls, more daring girls, and professional prostitutes. The whole range is there. Very few men, of all ages.

I spent a fortune (1200) offering drinks to have two very nice girls in my arms for 3 hours, groping me everywhere, reciprocated. They did not want to follow me to hotel, because they had to go back home before 9 pm. BUT, I took the phone number of the shy one, pretty big eye typical pinay (27 yo). I convinced her to come to my hotel room next day, during lunch time, escaping from her workplace. This was the only HIGHLIGHT of my stay. Interestingly, she was offended when I offered money, so I offered just to refund taxi (but I put 1000 in her purse anyway when she left).

CONCLUSIONS

I would not be happy to go back to HK just for the girls. The only interesting time, for me, seems Sunday afternoon. Saturday night is CRAZY at LQF. Hundreds of sexy girls, drunk, dressed with those short skirts that drive me crazy, swarming around. Buy they are not available there for me. A different story would be to live in HK and have the time to get a local girlfriend.

Black Page
09-14-23, 15:49
I do not mind old ladies, but not if I must pay as for a TV Star.

Overall, I wasted my nights spending money just for drinks at Wan Chai. I even asked a TV in the street:An annotation that is probably needless: "TV" is "television" in the first sentence, "transvestite" in the second.

AnyTime21
09-24-23, 19:59
Mate, you've really summed it up quite well there, hung Kong has been like this for ages, before covid.

Only thing not mentioned in your review is the brothels around Jordan / Mong Kok. Used to cost about 350 and huge span on quality (generally pretty shit but the odd 8 in the mix).

MrPatsFan
09-25-23, 05:35
Few years ago I had a good experience using HKbigman.net, was able to hook up with a mainland Chinese lady who was in HK for 1 week and worked independently out of her hotel. I will be back in HK next month, looking at the website now it still looks active. Has anyone tried this website recently?

Cigar99
09-27-23, 08:57
Visiting hk and wanted to ask for recommendations on spas, I had gone to the vip spa at the auto plaza but don't see it's there anymore.

BrotherMouzone
09-27-23, 15:43
Hey, so flying to Hong Kong (from NYC) next week for 5 days. Never been before. Any mongering tips, especially in and around Tsim Sha Tsui where I will be staying? What's the expected pricing for FS? I assume standard service is legal out there, at least for private providers? Any night clubs or massage parlors that cater to this action? From what I've read here, it seems the scene has declined greatly over the past several years?

Also any quick tips on Macau are welcome as I'll probably spend a day or so out thee, thanks!

Black Page
09-27-23, 17:07
Hey, so flying to Hong Kong (from NYC) next week for 5 days. Never been before. Any mongering tips, especially in and around Tsim Sha Tsui where I will be staying? What's the expected pricing for FS? What about reading my report, on the same page as your post (today is still the 1st page)? At least 2 places are near TST. I speak about prices. What's wrong?

Black Page
09-27-23, 17:10
Only thing not mentioned in your review is the brothels around Jordan / Mong Kok.Actually I mentioned that: JLM and Temple St. Yes I am sure I missed a lot. Please add your info!

BrotherMouzone
09-27-23, 17:15
What about reading my report, on the same page as your post (today is still the 1st page)? At least 2 places are near TST. I speak about prices. What's wrong?Yes, I'd already read through it, thanks. You provide one perspective. Others obviously might have a different perspective. Wasn't necessarily just seeking one man's opinion/information.

Shazzam
10-03-23, 03:25
This sounds so depressing for folks like me who remember the golden age of Wan Chai 15-20 years ago.

Any night was a great night but the Sunday afternoons were magical for meeting stunning Filo and Indo domestic helpers. Some refused money, as they just wanted to enjoy their one day off a week.

Stunners everywhere, flowing drinks, action, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, Anal, it was open for whatever you wanted or could find.

I will have a night in HK next month but haven't been there since 2017 and based on these reports, not expecting to find anything good at a decent price. Even the African girls were fun outside Amazonia in the old day. Bloody crazy girls but fun regardless. Maybe the old filipino band is still playing at Amazonia as they could always belt out the best cover songs.

Overall, I am really disappointed. The city is great, super nightlife (but on Saturday), expensive classy clubs and restaurants. Great to live here, possibly having a good job.

Me, instead, I had only 5 days, so I had to focus on basics, after having read many pages of this thread. I say immediately: I do not like online booking. Photos look all the same. That is true in Western World, much more in Asia. Photo editors make ALL FACES looking exactly the same. Besides the photo, pointless, booking online means at best booking a girl doing exactly the procedure agreed. No feeling, no chemistry to test in advance.

TEMPLE STREET

Ironically, this is the only place where I had something good. Several girls wait in the street, many more probably wait on top of stairs with door open. Until maybe 3 am. Some of these girls are fairly young. Some are dressed as schoolgirls, but wear a mask (this means they are old, but pretend to be young). At the extreme north, the oldest ladies (probably the hottest).

Price is 400 for "massage", which may mean just HJ. Be sure to agree what is included.

I found a place with mamasan sitting outside, where the price has been 400+300 for BBBJ (+1000 for CFY, which I did not take). I tried 3 girls, all young and dressed as dolls. The 1st was the best. 2nd mechanical trying to get more money for nothing. 3rd standard. English? Use Google to translate.

JLM and FUJI BUILDINGS.

Probably the only places where to go, if one has little time and wants guaranteed result. I cannot report more, because I explored only JLM but at 2 am. All doors were closed.

WAN CHAI AT NIGHT

This the worst disappointment of all my visit to HK. At night (I went from Thu through Mon), people is at Embassy, Taboo, Amazonia. Much less people is at 109, Escape, Players. Drinks are about 100, but 200 when you offer to lady (guess why?).

All ladies are old hags pretending to be high class escorts demanding premium prices. Regardless attitude and make up, they remain hags with many years of experience in night clubs. I do not mind old ladies, but not if I must pay as for a TV Star. Wan Chai clubs are not the high-end KTVs in Singapore.

I asked 3 pinays: they asked me 3000 (for all 3 together, or 2500 for just one). I asked an Indonesian, looking the only young presentable one in the dark of Amazonia, but actually with face spoiled by 5+ years of work in bars in Jakarta, Singapore, HK once seen at light outside: 2500. When I said "no thanks", she rebutted "I think it's too much for you". The old smokey prostitute was disgusted of how cheap I am, being not happy to pay 2500 for her?? My response closed the conversation: "No, it's too much for YOU".

Overall, I wasted my nights spending money just for drinks at Wan Chai. I even asked a TV in the street: 1500! No, no, no.

This is TOTALLY different. There are the Pinay domestic helpers who go out and want to have some fun.

Escape is the place. Packed of young and old Philipinas. Mix of church girls who follow friends, regular girls, more daring girls, and professional prostitutes. The whole range is there. Very few men, of all ages.

I spent a fortune (1200) offering drinks to have two very nice girls in my arms for 3 hours, groping me everywhere, reciprocated. They did not want to follow me to hotel, because they had to go back home before 9 pm. BUT, I took the phone number of the shy one, pretty big eye typical pinay (27 yo). I convinced her to come to my hotel room next day, during lunch time, escaping from her workplace. This was the only HIGHLIGHT of my stay. Interestingly, she was offended when I offered money, so I offered just to refund taxi (but I put 1000 in her purse anyway when she left).

CONCLUSIONS

I would not be happy to go back to HK just for the girls. The only interesting time, for me, seems Sunday afternoon. Saturday night is CRAZY at LQF. Hundreds of sexy girls, drunk, dressed with those short skirts that drive me crazy, swarming around. Buy they are not available there for me. A different story would be to live in HK and have the time to get a local girlfriend.

Black Page
10-03-23, 23:07
Maybe the old filipino band is still playing at Amazonia as they could always belt out the best cover songs.Indeed, the music is great.

Red Rider
10-04-23, 12:36
If you have looked at the Hong Kong forum, it has been pretty dead for quite a while. You would think not much is happening. You would be wrong.

Thanks to Zboub's post of 08-27-23 regarding Telegram it got me started on the right path for my visit to Hong Kong last week.

Here is the way it works. First you download the Telegram app to either desktop or phone. Set up a user name. Then find these 4 groups: (many of the girls are on multiple sites).

At lovesugarcommunity6971.

At tradenoloves.

At thecrazy_girl.

At Find a Trade Girls Here.

Next you request to join the group. An administrator will approve you and send a notification. Then off you go. You can view the chatter between the customers and girls on these sites. You can also view the girls profile to see photos, video and services.

The girls who post availability for Saturday and Sunday only are domestic helpers who have the weekend off. They have a Sunday night curfew.

The girls who are available any time of the week are mostly those who have overstayed their visas. They may or may not have their own room.

There are certain protocols that won't be immediately apparent:

You don't ask prices on the sites. If you are interested, you message the girl directly. The Indo and Filipino girls on these sites value themselves higher than the local walk-up girls. If someone posts a low-ball price on the site to see who will take the bait, he will in effect, be blackballed by everyone. They avoid cheapskates.

The girls will also avoid Indians and Pakistanis. They have been burned too many times – either not paid or paid only half of the agreed amount. So, if you are from one of those two countries and get a cold shoulder, you only have your brothers to blame.

The "going rate" is $1,500 HKD for 1 to 2 hours. I asked an administrator before I went to Hong Kong.

The girls are not allowed to initiate a contact with male members. Punters will often throw out a "who is near me in TST, etc. ". The girls won't respond by direct messaging – if they do, it is considered SPAM and they will be banned from the site. So usually one of them will let you know on the forum that she is available, or will post the user name of one or two that they know are in the punter's area. Then it is up to the punter to message the girl directly.

My experience with this Telegram system has been very good. Better than going to the Wan Chai bars and hoping to find a good one. I think it is a win-win for the girls and the punters.

JackTheLad2
10-04-23, 17:12
If you have looked at the Hong Kong forum, it has been pretty dead for quite a while. You would think not much is happening. You would be wrong..Interesting post as was the previous report. Things have certainly changed in Hong Kong. I was there last March and only went to Wanchai one night. The only place with anything going on was Taboo. Changed days.

However I did try DIA before I went with almost 100% success. I had dozens of replies, and concentrated on 2/3 girls. Met them all at different times and it did not take long to have them looking at my hotel bedroom ceiling. Cost was zero. Not one asked for any money albeit I did look after them in other ways. I'm due anotherzxx visit next month and still have the previous contacts but have also arranged to meet some others who have not hidden they want more than a drink or a coffee somewhere. Only problem was getting DH who were not restricted to only a Sunday off. Luckily, I have found a different one for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Don't rule out DIA!

Flyboy 2000
10-06-23, 07:09
However I did try DIA before I went with almost 100% success. I had dozens of replies, and concentrated on 2/3 girls. Met them all at different times and it did not take long to have them looking at my hotel bedroom ceiling. Cost was zero. Not one asked for any money albeit I did look after them in other ways. I'm due anotherzxx visit next month and still have the previous contacts but have also arranged to meet some others who have not hidden they want more than a drink or a coffee somewhere. Only problem was getting DH who were not restricted to only a Sunday off. Luckily, I have found a different one for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Don't rule out DIA!DIA is excellent for DH, I have used it a lot in Hong Kong and Singapore. Usually I start hunting around before a trip so I have time to 'short list' the likely ones, chat back and forth to establish a bit of rapport and interest, maybe even do a real chat or two. You quickly work out which ones are going to waste your time or be too high-maintenance or just too much hassle.

Prime candidates are especially those who sleep at a dormitory because staying at a nice hotel with a nice guy is 'luxury' for them, especially if they can have a nice bath, use the swimming pool etc.

You can flirt a bit and work out who's up for what, also maybe promise to bring them some perfume, buy a little travel pack of five or six bottles duty-free at the airport and then give each girl one little mini bottle. Oh, and once you find a decent candidate on DIA, move them to WeChat or WhatsApp fairly quickly in case something happens to their DIA account or yours.

Sunday is the most common 'off day' for DHs of course but as JackTheLad says if you play the numbers game you'll eventually find some with other 'off days', and sometimes even some who can duck out during the day, maybe when doing their shopping or chores, for a quick visit in the late morning or afternoon.

Taipan68
10-08-23, 07:33
In HK at the moment (scheduled to fly out on Monday Oct 9th, but haven't been here in 20+ years so things have certainly changed a lot since my last time here). Still, it has been my experience on this 4-day visit that using the telegram app is a easy method of acquiring bed warming services if you're in the market for (mostly) non-HK girls. Once you're in a few of the groups you'll quickly note who is offering what. At the end of this post you'll see a few links to telegram groups that should get you started. Once you are in one group, you can start looking at "profiles" of the members. Many of the ladies are in multiple groups which you can either click on from their profile (or search in the telegram app for the name of the group) to join or view.

Speaking of women in multiple groups, I had one odd situation where I sent "invitations" to two or three different ladies (for different times to meet) and one lady responded stating I was trying to fuck too many ladies so she was going to block me. As if A) I cared I would be unable to fuck this one particular woman or B) I would reserve my penis just for her. Still, I learned thru her that MANY of the ladies are in private groups (which you won't get access to) and they share information about the men in those gorups and the men they meet. So a word of caution, don't be an ass to any of the ladies or you'll quickly get blacklisted or banned. In fact, listed in some of the groups membership names you'll see guys who are banned or should be avoided.

Some guys within these groups will post an open message within the group which everyone can read. The message is simple enough. Who is available in XXX (the XXX representing a neighborhood or district location such as Wan Chai, tst, Mongkok, TKO, etc.). I noted numerous ladies replying to those types of open messages. Generally speaking though, the women cannot or will not initiate a message to guys. The ladies normally only reply to location offers or they add their profile name to the post as a link so the originator can reply to them.

Here are some Telegram group names and their URL:

Pay First Before Eat: https://t.me/+up5 BYw3 T7 to5 YzM1.

Queen of Money: https://t.me/+EIU1 AVIYdVEyOGM1.

Love Sugar Community: https://t.me/lovesugarcommunity6971.

Trade Girls HK: https://t.me/TradegirlHK.

Flyboy 2000
10-10-23, 05:04
Good leads and advice from Taipan68 on Telegram groups in HK, here are some more.

Find your sp here: https://t.me/girl_love_hkman.

Trade No Loves: https://t.me/tradenoloves.

Queen of Money: https://t.me/+EIU1 AVlYdVEyOGM1.

HK HG PTGF (part time girlfriend): https://t.me/hkgirls4.

Mayurp
10-20-23, 08:04
Good leads and advice from Taipan68 on Telegram groups in HK, here are some more.

Find your sp here: https://t.me/girl_love_hkman.

Trade No Loves: https://t.me/tradenoloves.

Queen of Money: https://t.me/+EIU1 AVlYdVEyOGM1.

HK HG PTGF (part time girlfriend): https://t.me/hkgirls4.Thanks for this information. I have been to mainland and I mostly dated using such telegram groups.

However, in mainland, these telegram group always posted or mostly posted placeholder photos of girls. Like you don't see the actual girl when you date. And when you ask the manager, they say, we can not use real photos. But, they put photos who are 80% similar.

Is this the case for Hong Kong too? For example in that part time girl group?

Flyboy 2000
10-20-23, 22:54
Thanks for this information. I have been to mainland and I mostly dated using such telegram groups.

However, in mainland, these telegram group always posted or mostly posted placeholder photos of girls. Like you don't see the actual girl when you date. And when you ask the manager, they say, we can not use real photos. But, they put photos who are 80% similar.

Is this the case for Hong Kong too? For example in that part time girl group?Yeah, it's confusing alright. The PTGF site appears to be mainly reports of girls available from agencies or via other groups but you also get links to individual profiles. Other HK TG groups like those listed are for individual WLs and DH freelancers. But it's all a lot to wade through!

GetItAll
10-21-23, 12:40
May I ask what is DIA? I searched and only found a Turkish app called DIA chat.

DIA is excellent for DH, I have used it a lot in Hong Kong and Singapore. Usually I start hunting around before a trip so I have time to 'short list' the likely ones, chat back and forth to establish a bit of rapport and interest, maybe even do a real chat or two. You quickly work out which ones are going to waste your time or be too high-maintenance or just too much hassle.

Prime candidates are especially those who sleep at a dormitory because staying at a nice hotel with a nice guy is 'luxury' for them, especially if they can have a nice bath, use the swimming pool etc.

You can flirt a bit and work out who's up for what, also maybe promise to bring them some perfume, buy a little travel pack of five or six bottles duty-free at the airport and then give each girl one little mini bottle. Oh, and once you find a decent candidate on DIA, move them to WeChat or WhatsApp fairly quickly in case something happens to their DIA account or yours.

Sunday is the most common 'off day' for DHs of course but as JackTheLad says if you play the numbers game you'll eventually find some with other 'off days', and sometimes even some who can duck out during the day, maybe when doing their shopping or chores, for a quick visit in the late morning or afternoon.

Flyboy 2000
10-22-23, 01:21
May I ask what is DIA? I searched and only found a Turkish app called DIA chat.Date In Asia, a free dating website. I always hit up DIA in the weeks before any overseas trip to find some fresh faces.

Tiger 888
10-22-23, 12:06
May I ask what is DIA? I searched and only found a Turkish app called DIA chat.Dateinasia.

JackTheLad2
10-22-23, 17:19
Date In Asia, a free dating website. I always hit up DIA in the weeks before any overseas trip to find some fresh faces.You really can't fail with DIA, The only snag is that most are DHs and only have a Sunday off. I got 43 hits within a few days and have now narrowed it down to 2/3. Fortunately I have some off work on a different day over a weekend. Several have even suggested they just want to come to my hotel for the day. One told me she did not want to be seen with a "foreigner" outside, and one that she just wanted to rest. I'm willing to help them out.

Flyboy 2000
10-23-23, 09:17
You really can't fail with DIA, The only snag is that most are DHs and only have a Sunday off. I got 43 hits within a few days and have now narrowed it down to 2/3. Fortunately I have some off work on a different day over a weekend. Several have even suggested they just want to come to my hotel for the day. One told me she did not want to be seen with a "foreigner" outside, and one that she just wanted to rest. I'm willing to help them out.Yes, most are DHs so Sunday is the only day off, although sometimes you can find ones who have a weekday off, or work for an understanding family which gives them more freedom, ie to take time out during the day, or in the evening after dinner is done, and don't have a strict curfew. Occasionally you find ones who don't live on premises with the family but live in a shared 'dorm', which gives them more freedom and also makes them keen to swap the crowded dormer the comforts of a nice hotel room and the company of a nice bloke.

I found one in HK who isn't allowed to stay out any evening, so when I was in HK last time my stay included her off day and a public holiday, so she happily came to my hotel, we had our fun and then she just slept, had a bath, took it easy, then went 'home' in the evening.

ImTedKoppel
11-06-23, 10:12

TEMPLE STREET

JLM and FUJI BUILDINGS.

WAN CHAI AT NIGHT

CONCLUSIONS

I would not be happy to go back to HK just for the girls. The only interesting time, for me, seems Sunday afternoon. Saturday night is CRAZY at LQF. Hundreds of sexy girls, drunk, dressed with those short skirts that drive me crazy, swarming around. Buy they are not available there for me. A different story would be to live in HK and have the time to get a local girlfriend.Great report! Not to many good reports in this forum.

HK doesn't have what you're looking for, but. HK is known for a couple of things, 141's (one room brothels) and hotel girls (mainlanders, russians, thais, Japanese). I'd say everything else is minor in the scene. Also a large part of the scene has moved to Telegram for hotel girls and semi pro DH's (domestic helpers). If not straight up pro Indonesians posing as DHs.

Moving back to online booking, most if not all the pics are fakes or so doctored it's no longer the real person. You have to just take on faith the agents will be providing good looking girls. As for the no feeling, no testing them out. Yeah. That's the way it goes unless you're willing to plow through Sex 141 forums for reviews. I've gotten my share of bad Russians and bad Mainlainders.

For people who don't have a lot of time to spend, HK is great. Everything is really quick and easy like the fast pace culture there. Locals don't have a lot of time to spend hanging out in bars picking up girls, risking to be seen by their friend or wife (remember HK is really really small). So the 141 scene works perfect for quickness and to be hidden from view from significant others in 141's and hotels when people just want a quick punt.

Personally I love it. It's very straightforward and quick, even when booking hotel girls. When I'm in a place where I do have time to spend, I. E. Dubai, Tijuana, I approach the scene differently.

I'll be back in HK very soon, but I'm not really planning on Mainlanders though. It's all those russians, kazahks and other fringe girls I'm looking for.

JohnF69
12-06-23, 15:23
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for brothel in HK, so far looks like Fuji Building and JLM are the places? I've found Fuji Building, but where is the JLM? And what are the going rates at those places?

Thanks in advance!

John.

AirlineCrew
01-13-24, 11:12
This post has no info on where to get some action. This is just a funny story that just happened to me today. I'm in HK for work and my GF is with me. After walking a lot the last couple of days we decided to end our last day with a foot massage. There are so many spread out over HK that it was very easy to find one with a high review score. And the massage was great.

We were well into the massage when my masseuse put my leg upwards foot flat on the seat with my knee bend. Nothing weird about that but then she sat cross-legged on my foot. I felt her soft warm parts right on top of my big right toe. It made me look up from my phone. I looked to my right but my GF was in her own world and did not notice anything.

Thoughts came flying into my mind. Do I wiggle my toe or not. The lady was wearing sport pants but she would definitely feel it. So I did, I could always claim innocence. As soon as I wiggled my toe her eyes shot up to mine. And she stopped the massage. She moved a bit but still sitting on my toe. So I wiggled again. Her face turned a bit red but she didn't move. I smiled and she smiled back. I started wiggling and didn't stop. She kept massaging the same spot on my leg over and over. She even positioned herself in a way that my toe was right over the correct spot. My toe became very hot and I might have imagined it but it felt moist at some point. She wasn't looking up anymore and it felt like this was going on for at least 10 min but it was probably a lot shorter. Suddenly she excused herself and went to the bathroom (at least that's what I think).

When she got back she continued the massage. However when it was time for my other leg she didn't sit on my foot the same way. Couldn't wiggle anything 🤣.

She made sure to thank me a lot when we left the place 🤣.

SaltyDays
01-28-24, 18:31
It will be my first time here in a few weeks.

Can anyone give a quick guide on the best RLDs in HK and the average prices?

Teltel
01-29-24, 08:25
It will be my first time here in a few weeks.

Can anyone give a quick guide on the best RLDs in HK and the average prices?Read post 12850, just a couple of posts before yours, best to read a few pages before asking someone else.

Teltel.

Banana Boi
01-30-24, 00:33
HK is known for a couple of things, 141's (one room brothels)Which are the best 141's that are currently open? I guess I misread that most were shut down or maybe that was just during COVID.

Yes, I did a search for '141' for this thread and the most recent post I found was in 2008! I'm assuming I need a lesson on the search function.

Teltel
02-02-24, 11:46
Which are the best 141's that are currently open? I guess I misread that most were shut down or maybe that was just during COVID.

Yes, I did a search for '141' for this thread and the most recent post I found was in 2008! I'm assuming I need a lesson on the search function.There are other forums for 141 sex.

Remember goggle is your friend.

Teltel.

SaltyDays
02-20-24, 13:21
Read post 12850, just a couple of posts before yours, best to read a few pages before asking someone else.

Teltel.Thanks man.

I saw some of the lingo here. Domestic helper, is that another word for hooker?

Zuluzinho
02-21-24, 01:03
Thanks man.

I saw some of the lingo here. Domestic helper, is that another word for hooker?No, it's not a lingo. It's actually a domestic helper.

That's the job that a lot of women from the Philippines do for a living in Hong Kong.

Zuluzinho
02-21-24, 01:10
Thanks man.

I saw some of the lingo here. Domestic helper, is that another word for hooker?No, it's an actual domestic helper. That's the job most Filipinas do when living in Hong Kong.

Sydpat
02-23-24, 03:13
Hi Guys.

Visiting Hkg after 12 years, for 4 days from Wed to Saturday 2nd week of March for work related trip.

Looks like a lot of things have changed or closed down. Since leaving on Sunday morning DH are not available to meet.

Do any veteran guide on how should I plan my 4 evenings, and where should I visit? Is K Pressure and Dundas still available?

Is that small cubicle in an old building with colourful stickers with prices are those options still available?

Appreciate you any input on the budget would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Grrrr
02-23-24, 17:44
Easy and cheap action available in Temple St and the nearby streets running parallel. Just us a translator app with any of the dozens of "massage" girls in the area. Price appeared to range between 300-500 HKD. I paid 400 for covered FS. No BJ offered but I didn't ask.

Yendappu
02-26-24, 22:59
Some limited DH are available during the weekdays too. Also, 141 walks up on multiple buildings are still available too.

Hi Guys.

Visiting Hkg after 12 years, for 4 days from Wed to Saturday 2nd week of March for work related trip.

Looks like a lot of things have changed or closed down. Since leaving on Sunday morning DH are not available to meet.

Do any veteran guide on how should I plan my 4 evenings, and where should I visit? Is K Pressure and Dundas still available?

Is that small cubicle in an old building with colourful stickers with prices are those options still available?

Appreciate you any input on the budget would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

KratlamInt
03-14-24, 16:45
I was just in HKG recently for about 3 weeks, can confirm lots of "massage" girls throughout Temple St. Most look older, have some sort of skimpy outfits, but I personally never asked or took action. You'll also see workers in general, with even more short skirt outfits, just standing around waiting and working -- usually on their phone.

Easy and cheap action available in Temple St and the nearby streets running parallel. Just us a translator app with any of the dozens of "massage" girls in the area. Price appeared to range between 300-500 HKD. I paid 400 for covered FS. No BJ offered but I didn't ask.

SteelBaton
03-15-24, 00:23
Which are the best 141's that are currently open? I guess I misread that most were shut down or maybe that was just during COVID.

Yes, I did a search for '141' for this thread and the most recent post I found was in 2008! I'm assuming I need a lesson on the search function.Go to 141 dashHK adding dotcom. Here you will find a full directory of what's on offer. The main categories of interest are the Chines Hotel Girls, 7 Day Buddies, the 141 walk-ups.

* Chinese Hotel Girls are usually mainland girls. You meet them in their hotel rooms after contacting the agent. They primarily service Chinese locals and westerners will have more difficulty making appointments, not getting baited and switched, etc. But, in recent months I have had several good experiences. The service is a little mechanical, but the girls are usually younger and attractive. 100% of the photos are fake or heavily photoshopped, so don't get your hopes up. Use Google Translate to send and read messages in Chinese characters for better service.

* 141 walkups are buildings with addresses provided that have 3 to 6 tiny rooms on several floors. The doors have advertisements for the women inside. You walk from one to the next knocking and looking at the girl and deciding whether to go in or not. Prices are cheap, women are generally older, and less attractive than the hotel girls, but the service can be very good. Usually these are local Hong Kong Cantonese women, however there are a number of Thai providers. This is 100% legal in Hong Kong. Don't try to cheat these women, they will call the police on you. It can be a grimy scene walking these halls with the dozens of other men looking for sex.

* 7 Day Buddies is a newer category. This is similar to 141 walk ups, but the quality seems better. Might refer to Mainlanders on 7 day visa stay in HK. (Any one know?

* Veggie Massage: this is a non sexual massage as in no meat involved.

The prices are all listed on the site. You can easily waste a lot of time here. There are some bizarre offerings in the massage section.

SteelBaton
03-15-24, 00:49
Under the 141 walk-up section, I found this woman who claims to have been trained in Japan and provides BDSM services of all sorts. Many photos from customers on her page. I have attached a few. This seems more than the typical dominatrix type stuff, she's very willing to be the slave and the prices are not more that EUR 200.

She claims to offer:

Native place:

Chinese.

Language:

Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Japanese.

Service:

HK $ 1100 Self-stroking, squirting, shocking machines tempting, including sex. (60 min).

HK $ 1100 HK $ 1500 Role-playing + doctor + nurse + sister + younger sister + aunt + aunt + cousin + pre-wife (60 min).

HK $ 1500 together in bath +water blowing +water bed+anus licking +sex (60 min).

HK $ 1200 BM + BJ + full set (60 min).

HK $ 1500 full set +body roaming +ice anus licking +orgasm control (60 min).

HK $ 1100 Soul communication + CD change makeup + wig + large size high heels + large size easy dress + anal insertion + makeup can help you take pictures (60 min).

HK $ 1100 Orgasm control + male swelling + forced ejaculation + prostate orgasm + thought control + language insults + sex toy training (60 min).

HK $ 2000 SM super discount package can be freely matched within 100 minutes with a good heart + male squirting + sitting face + orgasm control + footjob + fisting + slap + easy clothes + testicular shackles + kicking JJ + saliva + whipping + prostate orgasm + face + plastic wrap Parcel + stepping on the heart + language insult + hanging upside down + mid-air pause + dripping wax + milk sole + enema + shoe sex + Japanese binding + spitting + spiritual communication + learning to call the queen mount + anal insertion +Insert the urinary tube+Mind control+Milk toes+Foot on the face+Role playing+Torture torture+Twisting the nipples and lips+JJ tongue+Recording cap+Forced to shoot yourself+Step on the whole body JJ face back (100 min).

HK $ 2000 Medical training + various medical props + SM sex penis + needle puncture + uniform temptation of doctors and nurses + orgasm control (110 min).

HK $ 1800 Female slave one-hour service + no limit shoot+ Chinese style play + obedience +face shoot+ 69 + sexy toys + tie rope + deepthroat, rape games, various role-playing games, you can blow my mouth once and make love once (60 min).

Bingo 143
03-19-24, 20:17
Easy and cheap action available in Temple St and the nearby streets running parallel. Just us a translator app with any of the dozens of "massage" girls in the area. Price appeared to range between 300-500 HKD. I paid 400 for covered FS. No BJ offered but I didn't ask.Can anyone recommend hotels nearby Temple street?

ChiDog73
03-19-24, 22:43
Going to be visiting Hong Kong towards the end of May for about a week. Read up on 141 walk ups and hotel girls. But found very little info on finding girls using the ptgf hashtag. Anyone use this method for finding girls, especially university types?

If so, what hashtag are you searching on Instagram as I've noticed META blocks a lot of the ptgf hashtags?

Any other source for finding ptgf's?

Stories and success rate?

Good source for a guy visiting only for 1 week?

I'm an English speaker with limited Mandarin. Is this going to be a limiting factor?

Thank you in advance.

Anaggie
03-20-24, 03:48
My first night out in the Wan Chai area was a total flop and it was due to being out too early and tired from travelling. So went home before the night even began.

Second night I went out with some people I know from work and we were drinking around 6 pm at the bar. We were in a local bar and then headed down to the famous Joe Bananas. It was pretty crowded around 930 but nothing like I had seen before where it used to spill out into the streets. Lots of Asian women there but all on the older side. Very few young ones. Since I was with friends who don't monger, I didn't talk to anyone. We stayed for a few beers and then grabbed some food and the guys went to their hotel around midnight. I was free to explore so off I went to the old Escape now called Embassy.

Embassy was pretty slow but there was a mix of Asians and some Colombians / Venezuelans and a Brazilian but all of them were past their prime. Some of them had so much plastic, they probably just floated here from South America. Got to talking to one just to see what her rates were and she was pretty suprised that I could speak in Spanish to her. But her rate floored me. 4000 for an hour. I was like. No fucking way. Not just outrageous. But super outrageous for one who is past her prime and not even a 6 on my scale. I didn't waste my time and walked to some other bars but the quality was really going downhill bar after bar and decided to call it a night.

Hong Kong has really changed and it isn't for the better. That is for sure.

Anaggie
03-21-24, 08:50
After a dinner with some friends, I decided to give it a proper go today. I would talk to the women and see what rates were being offered.

Stopped at Joe Bananas around 10 pm to get a beer and see what was in store. Same bunch of older ladies from the night before. Seems as if these are the DH that might have been let go and have to keep working to provide for themselves. A decent looking Filipina stops by the table and starts to talk. Her offer was 3 k per hour but she would do 2. 5 k. I told her no and she asked how much I would pay and I told her I wasn't ready to make that decision so I will come back later. Wasn't my type and I walked away.

Went down to Embassy and same women as the night before. Ordered a beer and sat at the bar. A group of three women come to the bar and one of them is a much younger Filipina who is pretty damn cute. This was the first one that actually got me interested. We started talking and I bought her a drink. BTW the beers are $98 and ladies drinks are $216 so keep that in mind. The usual starting conversation and then I ask her how much. She offers the same 3 k for the hour and 5 k for long time but she doesn't specify how long. So I ask her. She says 4 am. I started laughing saying that it is already almost midnight. So we agree to 9 am and finally somewhat settle at 3 k for the night. In the meantime, I get a text from a friend who is up the street and tells me to meet him to get a drink. She doesn't seem too keen on the agreement so I tell to think about it and I will be back.

Head back down to Joe Bananas and my friend is with his group and we start to drink. I have a beer with them and go inside to check out the scene. I come across a tall, skinny dark skinned Malaysian who I was attracted to and start talking to her. Her price was 5 k for the hour and I said no thanks. But the end of the night, I saw her getting into a cab alone and going home.

Now it is around 1 am and I decide to head back to Emabssy and see if the other girl made up her mind. While waiting at the bar, I meet another girl and talk the same story while my previous girl walks by. So I end the conversation and grab the other girl and ask her if she is ready to go. She says she is ready but needs to grab something from her apartment near the club. So. Off she goes and leaves me at the club. I do a walk around and see a gorgeous girl sitting at a table but alone. So I walk up and say Hello,. Turns out she is Brazilian (no wonder I was attracted to her) and we start taking in Portuguese. She is suprised that I know Portuguese and we talk. I ask her for her pricing and she is the highest price I have heard so far. 5 k per hour and 6 k for the night. I was like wow. While thinking. I get girls like you in Brazil for two full days and nights at your nightly price and the girls are just as if not more beautiful. Had to end the conversation since my girl came back.

We proceed to go to the 7-11 so I can get condoms and grab a cab to the hotel. I ask her if she has condoms and she said one is all we need. I looked at her like. One time only? She says yes. And I told her fuck no. I told her I wanted minimum of two times if not three and she looked at me as if I was crazy. I was like. That is how it works if you stay long time. She said no and walked back to the club and I decided to head home. On the way to the club, I see my friends again and they are crazy drunk. So one last beer. This time, one Indonesian girl comes up and starts talking. I told her it close to 230 and I don't know how much I have left in me. So she says. One shot you name the price. I told her 1 k for an hour. And she said 2 k. Told her no thanks. 1 k or nothing and she kept trying. Told her no at the end. She wasn't even worth 1 k and I am glad it didn't happen. Don't think I would have been able to get it up for her.

As I walk back to the Renaissance, I notice a lot of women getting in cabs going home in groups and without clients.

So. Something is definitely off here. The math isn't mathing. There is definitely enough supply and lots of older men — expats and tourists. There is the trade show that I am in town for which is pretty much male dominated and I saw a lot of the guys from the show at the bars.

Personally, I think the pricing is totally off. Most of the women here either have a serious case of GPS or don't know how the market is supposed to work. I understand that some women might not want to go with a guy so they throw out a crazy number but I was getting pretty consistent numbers from most of the women except from the dark skinned Malaysian and the Brazilian. Most of these women can't be that choosy since they are below a 5 on an average dudes scale. After my experiences in Brazil, I know what a club filled with hot women is like and I don't have any issues in those clubs nor would I consider any of these clubs par with the clubs in Brazil. Definitely looking forward to my trip in May to Brazil.

Things have definitely changed in Hong Kong and maybe when I come back next year, the market will have been fixed. Hopefully.

JackTheLad2
03-21-24, 22:38
Things have definitely changed in Hong Kong and maybe when I come back next year, the market will have been fixed. Hopefully.Interesting report, particularly on the amount of money the girls are now looking for. The quoted prices are extortionate. Across the road from Joe Bananas in Taboo you will be quoted 1000/1500 for ST.

I have just spent a month in HK and prior to arriving went down the DIA route with great success and not one girl I met asked for any money. I managed to find DHs with either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday off.

That suited me fine and all gave GFE right from the first date. Most stayed the night with me in my hotel, probably glad of a decent place to have a rest. My outlays were the cost of a meal / drink for both of us.

This is the second or third time I have tried DIA and it has proved to be fruitful. I joined about two weeks before visiting HK and got inundated with contacts. It was just a matter of whitling down the numbers to an acceptable level of 3 or 4 and quickly moving over to WhatsApp. The rest is history.

Mark Garden
03-23-24, 12:17
Hi, I visited a place a few years ago that was a little spa-like (large double showers with lay down air mattresses the girl would use and single rooms. But the memorable thing was the lineup was in one building and the deed was done in the building right beside (for some legal loophole I suspect). My memory tells me it was around Parker or Pilkem street but I can't be sure. Ring any bells? Thanks!

Flyboy 2000
03-24-24, 05:05
Hi, I visited a place a few years ago that was a little spa-like (large double showers with lay down air mattresses the girl would use and single rooms. But the memorable thing was the lineup was in one building and the deed was done in the building right beside (for some legal loophole I suspect). My memory tells me it was around Parker or Pilkem street but I can't be sure. Ring any bells? Thanks!Could you perhaps be thinking of K-Pressure?

Querqusek
04-15-24, 17:36
Date: Apr 2024.

Venue: Hotel at TST.

Agent: TR Roy.

Girl: Christine.

Face: 3.5/5, very similar to photos.

Body: 5/5, fantastic shape.

Tits: 4.5/5, nice full the, I think boobs lovers would score 5.

BJ: 4/5, nice technique, balls playing, not too dip.

SEX: there was no.

GFE: 4/5.

Price: 900 k / 45 min.

Repeat: yes, but 90 min.

Contact with TR Roy by TG, very good. I've reached out around noon and before 1 pm I got already appointment for night. I've used google translator but it turned out TR is speaking / typing fluent English.

Venue. One of the hotels at TST. You get address first and once you are there you get floor and room number. Access to elevators without need to parade through lobby.

Door opened by Christine. Around 160 cm height. Nice face. First impression difficult to explain. I was wondering how old is she but couldn't really figure out. However I liked her face more and more with every minute.

Body. For me it was miracle. Fantastic shapes. Skin great in touch. Unfortunately she got tickles so you need to touch her firmly.

Tits perfect for Spanish plays or for folks who love nice DS. Very nice in touch, little gravity but with this size rather normal. Belly flat but skin little soft there however ass was fantastic l'y tender.

We've started with shower. She cleaned me first and later on herself including mouth washing with Listerine. She asked if I want to start in bath and I,ve agreed. She was pouring some water in the bath while kissing my nipples. Later on she did nice BJ with nice licking and eye contact.

After couple of minutes I've asked for going to bed. She towered me and joined me in the bed. She wanted to start with massage, combined with kissing from my back, through ass until my feet's. She was nicely playing with her boobs on my ass. It was really turning me on.

I've turned and she started to give me BJ. Good one although not deep. She was taking care of my balls, licking, it was quite wet BJ. I've asked for condom. She cleaned my penis first, cleaned her mouth, wore a condom and. Alarm clock rung and she apologized that time is over. We've played a little bit but her phone started to ring.

She apologized that she cannot continue as there is another client waiting. She washed me quickly, towered. I've dressed up while she washed herself with phone ringing. She picked up apologized her boss and said she will be ready in few minutes.

She let me help with balsamine her body. Got a quick kiss, apologized again and I've left. I've checked time and indeed it was almost 10 after time.

I have mixed feelings. I should have known that 45 min is short time and not agree on bath, massage, plays etc. At the same time she also knew that time is flying so probably she took advantage of fact that I was enjoying service but not getting time for sex.

Overall service was really good and it quite quite a GFE. My learning in HK is that I should book 60-90 minutes. Option for speed dating is not for me.

Some pictures from TG below. Body is much better than pics. Heading to Guangzhou tomorrow. Please share some contacts on PM. I've checked forum and Guangzhou seems to be dead.

Traceur
04-19-24, 11:27
Coming in from Guangzhou and yes it's dead. Pity.

Date: Apr 2024.

Venue: Hotel at TST.

Agent: TR Roy.

Girl: Christine.

Face: 3.5/5, very similar to photos.

Body: 5/5, fantastic shape.

Tits: 4.5/5, nice full the, I think boobs lovers would score 5.

BJ: 4/5, nice technique, balls playing, not too dip.

SEX: there was no.

GFE: 4/5.

Price: 900 k / 45 min.

Repeat: yes, but 90 min.

Contact with TR Roy by TG, very good. I've reached out around noon and before 1 pm I got already appointment for night. I've used google translator but it turned out TR is speaking / typing fluent English.

Venue. One of the hotels at TST. You get address first and once you are there you get floor and room number. Access to elevators without need to parade through lobby.

Door opened by Christine. Around 160 cm height. Nice face. First impression difficult to explain. I was wondering how old is she but couldn't really figure out. However I liked her face more and more with every minute.

Body. For me it was miracle. Fantastic shapes. Skin great in touch. Unfortunately she got tickles so you need to touch her firmly.

Tits perfect for Spanish plays or for folks who love nice DS. Very nice in touch, little gravity but with this size rather normal. Belly flat but skin little soft there however ass was fantastic l'y tender.

We've started with shower. She cleaned me first and later on herself including mouth washing with Listerine. She asked if I want to start in bath and I,ve agreed. She was pouring some water in the bath while kissing my nipples. Later on she did nice BJ with nice licking and eye contact.

After couple of minutes I've asked for going to bed. She towered me and joined me in the bed. She wanted to start with massage, combined with kissing from my back, through ass until my feet's. She was nicely playing with her boobs on my ass. It was really turning me on.

I've turned and she started to give me BJ. Good one although not deep. She was taking care of my balls, licking, it was quite wet BJ. I've asked for condom. She cleaned my penis first, cleaned her mouth, wore a condom and. Alarm clock rung and she apologized that time is over. We've played a little bit but her phone started to ring.

She apologized that she cannot continue as there is another client waiting. She washed me quickly, towered. I've dressed up while she washed herself with phone ringing. She picked up apologized her boss and said she will be ready in few minutes.

She let me help with balsamine her body. Got a quick kiss, apologized again and I've left. I've checked time and indeed it was almost 10 after time.

I have mixed feelings. I should have known that 45 min is short time and not agree on bath, massage, plays etc. At the same time she also knew that time is flying so probably she took advantage of fact that I was enjoying service but not getting time for sex.

Overall service was really good and it quite quite a GFE. My learning in HK is that I should book 60-90 minutes. Option for speed dating is not for me.

Some pictures from TG below. Body is much better than pics. Heading to Guangzhou tomorrow. Please share some contacts on PM. I've checked forum and Guangzhou seems to be dead.

Ramn HK
04-25-24, 09:14
This reminds me of a place behind Yue Hwa which is on Jordan Road. It was a Karaoke in one building (although no singing going on) with a line up and once deal was confirmed, the girl would take you to across the street where there was a guest house to conclude the transaction. Thats the only one I can think of. Don't know if its still around.

Hi, I visited a place a few years ago that was a little spa-like (large double showers with lay down air mattresses the girl would use and single rooms. But the memorable thing was the lineup was in one building and the deed was done in the building right beside (for some legal loophole I suspect). My memory tells me it was around Parker or Pilkem street but I can't be sure. Ring any bells? Thanks!

Ramn HK
04-25-24, 10:47
Been reading your report. Seems there may be a cartel or a mamasan handling the Asian girls setting minimum prices. Non Asian girls have lofty financial expectations. They always have. The prices you have been quoted are similar to prices I have been quoted when Embassy used to be Escape many years back. Plus there's the trade fair that brings out more girls and loftier prices.

If you ask prices, you will get high quotes. Instead offer what you think is fair and always for 2 hours. One hour can disappear quickly with smooching, stripping and showering. If they want more money, just remind them that you have to spend another 500 for the room at the Victoria. When you are in the bar and buying girls drinks, find out what options of ladies drinks there are. There should be a less expensive option than the 216 you quoted.

Best that you do your homework and finding out places to go. There is a bar in Wanchai that sells bottles as LD for about 2,500, and that includes the girls charms as well. Don't know if its overnight though.

You want fun at a Sale price. Come to Wanchai on a Sunday. You'll meet Asians with the same mentality as you. They'll want attention, less mercenary in terms of pricing and as hungry as you. Lastly, if you can't do Sundays, there are better pricing to be had at massage republic, and yes they do negotiate and you should look at downloading the Telegram app and start the hunt. Research is your friend.

After a dinner with some friends, I decided to give it a proper go today. I would talk to the women and see what rates were being offered.

Stopped at Joe Bananas around 10 pm to get a beer and see what was in store. Same bunch of older ladies from the night before. Seems as if these are the DH that might have been let go and have to keep working to provide for themselves. A decent looking Filipina stops by the table and starts to talk. Her offer was 3 k per hour but she would do 2. 5 k. I told her no and she asked how much I would pay and I told her I wasn't ready to make that decision so I will come back later. Wasn't my type and I walked away.

Went down to Embassy and same women as the night before. Ordered a beer and sat at the bar. A group of three women come to the bar and one of them is a much younger Filipina who is pretty damn cute. This was the first one that actually got me interested. We started talking and I bought her a drink. BTW the beers are $98 and ladies drinks are $216 so keep that in mind. The usual starting conversation and then I ask her how much. She offers the same 3 k for the hour and 5 k for long time but she doesn't specify how long. So I ask her. She says 4 am. I started laughing saying that it is already almost midnight. So we agree to 9 am and finally somewhat settle at 3 k for the night. In the meantime, I get a text from a friend who is up the street and tells me to meet him to get a drink. She doesn't seem too keen on the agreement so I tell to think about it and I will be back.

Head back down to Joe Bananas and my friend is with his group and we start to drink. I have a beer with them and go inside to check out the scene. I come across a tall, skinny dark skinned Malaysian who I was attracted to and start talking to her. Her price was 5 k for the hour and I said no thanks. But the end of the night, I saw her getting into a cab alone and going home.

Now it is around 1 am and I decide to head back to Emabssy and see if the other girl made up her mind. While waiting at the bar, I meet another girl and talk the same story while my previous girl walks by. So I end the conversation and grab the other girl and ask her if she is ready to go. She says she is ready but needs to grab something from her apartment near the club. So. Off she goes and leaves me at the club. I do a walk around and see a gorgeous girl sitting at a table but alone. So I walk up and say Hello,. Turns out she is Brazilian (no wonder I was attracted to her) and we start taking in Portuguese. She is suprised that I know Portuguese and we talk. I ask her for her pricing and she is the highest price I have heard so far. 5 k per hour and 6 k for the night. I was like wow. While thinking. I get girls like you in Brazil for two full days and nights at your nightly price and the girls are just as if not more beautiful. Had to end the conversation since my girl came back.

We proceed to go to the 7-11 so I can get condoms and grab a cab to the hotel. I ask her if she has condoms and she said one is all we need. I looked at her like. One time only? She says yes. And I told her fuck no. I told her I wanted minimum of two times if not three and she looked at me as if I was crazy. I was like. That is how it works if you stay long time. She said no and walked back to the club and I decided to head home. On the way to the club, I see my friends again and they are crazy drunk. So one last beer. This time, one Indonesian girl comes up and starts talking. I told her it close to 230 and I don't know how much I have left in me. So she says. One shot you name the price. I told her 1 k for an hour. And she said 2 k. Told her no thanks. 1 k or nothing and she kept trying. Told her no at the end. She wasn't even worth 1 k and I am glad it didn't happen. Don't think I would have been able to get it up for her.

As I walk back to the Renaissance, I notice a lot of women getting in cabs going home in groups and without clients.

So. Something is definitely off here. The math isn't mathing. There is definitely enough supply and lots of older men expats and tourists. There is the trade show that I am in town for which is pretty much male dominated and I saw a lot of the guys from the show at the bars.

Personally, I think the pricing is totally off. Most of the women here either have a serious case of GPS or don't know how the market is supposed to work. I understand that some women might not want to go with a guy so they throw out a crazy number but I was getting pretty consistent numbers from most of the women except from the dark skinned Malaysian and the Brazilian. Most of these women can't be that choosy since they are below a 5 on an average dudes scale. After my experiences in Brazil, I know what a club filled with hot women is like and I don't have any issues in those clubs nor would I consider any of these clubs par with the clubs in Brazil. Definitely looking forward to my trip in May to Brazil.

Things have definitely changed in Hong Kong and maybe when I come back next year, the market will have been fixed. Hopefully.