PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Ultimate007
12-09-15, 09:42
Hi all,

I am new here but have been a member on the alternate forum for some years now. You can check out my FRs there too.

Well coming back to this encounter, I have been a regular at RR for sometime now (apart from other Spas) and have had some good sessions of Massage & Extras till now but this time was simply extra ordinary.

All of us who have been to RR regularly are aware of the extras on offer and which therapists offer extras to what extent. Most of them give a HJ, TL, a few allow some kind of touching, very few allow fingering but not sure if anybody here has had the luxury of being allowed to perform DATY at RR. This post of mine describes the titillating bits of my recent visit.

Called to book the place for an appointment & realized my regular therapist was not available, though twice & decided to book a certain therapist that I had taken twice a 2 months ago. Reached place early & was ushered into the room & changed to wait for the lady. She came in & I greeted her with my best smile, wished her and got a surprise un-recognizing look back. He he, reminded her of our previous session 2 months ago. The massage started with usual dry stretching & then oil to my back & legs. All the while I was talking to her about this & that and made her comfortable...Dear brother,

To be frank, though RR has raised the price, I feel 1 or 2 therapists have raised the level of extras also.

As per my knowledge only 1 therapist gives DATY, and her name is A-S-A.

You can decode the name easily.

The signature massage now they charge for 90 minutes is 4 k plus extras 2 k = total 6 k.

Still I feel NL is the best bet at this price. But not safe due to LE problems.

What we need to find is a place which is between RR CHM and SS.

Regards.

Apat5483
12-09-15, 09:59
Some of the forum members must have experienced the services from SP Priya, whose no ends with *814.

There are mixed reviews in the forum. Wish to know whether she has good collection of babes or she shows pictures of gals and the same girl is not present with her.

Appreciate if someone can share feedback.Was trying to contact her for many days but she didn't respond. May be she didn't have anyone. 2 days ago she sent me a message that the below chick is available. Wasn't interested so didn't ask the quote.

ShyGuy69
12-09-15, 10:03
Can anyone help with more info on this girl got her contact through one of the members.

Thanks.Hey. Can you please share her contact? Thanks a tonne.

Cuntributor
12-09-15, 10:35
Additional Precautions:

Keep a separate phone with separate SIM for mongering. I keep the SIM and phone separate and all the numbers are on the SIM and phone has no history. This is a prepaid paid sim so no bills come home or anywhere.

Separate email ID, yahoo ID, Skype ID for mongering and extracurricular activities to be strictly followed.

Photos on laptop to be avoided, ideally kept on cloud through a dedicated mongering ID.

Mongering during office hours best. As suggested already in the post below.

Interesting question. I've been mongering for over 10 years now, and been married since more than 1 year.

The trick are as follows;.

1- Never go for a full nighter with a WG or indie.

2- Never go on weekends, unless you are out working on a Saturday, that could be an exception.

3- Never swipe your credit cards at a spa, you never know when your statement could get into the wrong hands.

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts.

5- If you really want to keep the pics, make an alternative mongering email ID. Send the pics to that email ID, and make sure that email ID is not your primary ID which is synced on your phone. And when you send the pics with the email ID which is synced with your phone, make sure you delete that particular message from the sent folder...

Chad711
12-09-15, 11:02
It's a great insight and good of you sir to answer. On point 4 that you mentioned what if phone is with your wife and sp sends you pics. World war infinity.

Interesting question. I've been mongering for over 10 years now, and been married since more than 1 year.

2- Never go on weekends, unless you are out working on a Saturday, that could be an exception.

3- Never swipe your credit cards at a spa, you never know when your statement could get into the wrong hands.

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts.

5- If you really want to keep the pics, make an alternative mongering email ID. Send the pics to that email ID, and make sure that email ID is not your primary ID which is synced on your phone. And when you send the pics with the email ID which is synced with your phone, make sure you delete that particular message from the sent folder.

6- Do not sync phone or messages on google cloud. You never know when that could come up on your desktop or Laptop if you forget to sign out of gmail or google.

7- Always monger during work hours. Between 9-8. That way, things would be a bit safer at the mongering place, at the same time, it wouldn't raise much doubt at home.

8- If you visited a spa during work hours, make sure you take a good bath at the spa, if not satisfied with that, make sure you take a bath as soon as you get home as well. That way the smell of the massage oil would not linger on your body.

9- As a matter of respect for your family, its always good to take a nice bath once you done mongering with anyone.

These are the main tips, maybe some seniors or veterans can contribute to this topic.

But its good to know and practice.

BhukhaLauda
12-09-15, 12:34
Hi all,

I am new here but have been a member on the alternate forum for some years now. You can check out my FRs there too.

Well coming back to this encounter, I have been a regular at RR for sometime now (apart from other Spas) and have had some good sessions of Massage & Extras till now but this time was simply extra ordinary.

All of us who have been to RR regularly are aware of the extras on offer and which therapists offer extras to what extent. Most of them give a HJ, TL, a few allow some kind of touching, very few allow fingering but not sure if anybody here has had the luxury of being allowed to perform DATY at RR. This post of mine describes the titillating bits of my recent visit.

Called to book the place for an appointment & realized my regular therapist was not available, though twice & decided to book a certain therapist that I had taken twice a 2 months ago. Reached place early & was ushered into the room & changed to wait for the lady. She came in & I greeted her with my best smile, wished her and got a surprise un-recognizing look back. He he, reminded her of our previous session 2 months ago. The massage started with usual dry stretching & then oil to my back & legs. All the while I was talking to her about this & that and made her comfortable. By this time, it was time for my A* Massage and coyly requested her for her Best Attention to that area today. We laughed together at this humble request & she gave me the longest A* area massage that I have ever got at RR with some slow orgasmic touches to my little bro and balls and fingers going through my butt cheeks & now & then touching my anus too. Trust me guys, with oil being poured through your butt cheeks, there is nothing better than smooth fingers touching your anus, it was electrifying..Dude,

I do not understand why you do not want to share the therapist's name, at least using hints. The purpose of this forum is to share info and help fellow mongers. Even I had visited Ren Chem last week, took Miss Prv and had a nice experience. Will write a detailed FR soon over the weekend.

Delhi Monger
12-09-15, 12:42
Hi Mongers.

Had anyone been to NL lately?

How is the scene there? I saw few messages couple of week ago suggesting that there is lot of LE activity there.

Planning to visit this week.

Thanks in advance.

Wildbull.Hi,

I was in Mumbai a couple of weeks ago and did manage a visit to NL on one night. My last visit there was over an year and half ago so was a little confused with the location but finally managed to figure it out. There were a few people loitering at the entrance to the lane and a LE van was parked some distance away. I took my time, had a smoke and slowly walked in at the right opportunity. Was a bit scary, entered the building, wanted to go to 2/3 floors as I did on the previous occassions but the pimp on ground floor lured me in with the promise of better service at lower price. Once in side was taken to a small bed room near the entrance and was shown three girls / ladies two of whom were with heavy make up, in the Rs. 1. 7 k range. The third one was Rs. 2. 2 K, didn't like any of them and was prepared to walk away at which point another girl was brought in, who though not a beauty, looked decent enough compared to the earlier chicks. She was also quoted at Rs. 2. 2 k and I picked her. She turns out to be a bong, said was working for a Dance Bar in Thane and started doing this after the DB business went down. She was slim, fair, smallish boobs and ass. She quickly disrobed and was in a great hurry for me to finish. I asked her if there was any LE trouble. She said there was a raid a couple of weeks before and the place just reopened on that day which scared my wits off. She assured me that they have a way to make sure clients are safely evacuated and there is nothing to worry but I already lost the mood and wanted to get the hell out of there. She did some customary BBJ for a few seconds and wanted me to finish it. Somehow managed to finish in missy and left. Obviously no tips paid and asked for given the level of service. Lesson learnt that top floors have better selection and service levels and are worth the difference in price. Next time, would like to try CH, but do not have any contact info. Would be grateful if any fellow monger can share the CH coordinates. I also managed to befriend a taxi bhayya on the way back who hinted that he could help. I saved his number may try his help next time!

MyGuruji2
12-09-15, 13:11
Based on reviews in ISG today I had wasted Rs. 2500 in this spa. The massage is worst, only for 20 minutes & no extras. Please don't post wrong reviews.

Littlish
12-09-15, 13:15
Hi Mongers.

Had anyone been to NL lately?

How is the scene there? I saw few messages couple of week ago suggesting that there is lot of LE activity there.

Planning to visit this week.

Thanks in advance.

Wildbull.Wildbull,

Have been there twice last week, hoping things would be better at second visit, but turned out to be worse. With the sword of LE hanging, they had very few girls on 1st day, and second day, kept it closed till 11 pm, girls said thee were in doing nothing. It has been a bad week, and I saw police hanging around. All gates closed, no lights. Only the sixth sense told me there is someone possibly behind the grill doors, and kept asking for the usual Sp. This gave me entry. But was a pathetic collection both the times. Maybe some of them who were busy were better, but SP said, that they were all same that day. No one even in the range of 3500. There was one actually in that range, but didn't look like deserving that price.

This will continue for a few days, apparently. Also, the recent regular LE action is driving away the good ones, it seems. Well, one in my position can only speculate.

But, pl post report as would like to know when it gets back to some normality.

Littlish
12-09-15, 14:10
Hi all,

All of us who have been to RR regularly are aware of the extras on offer and which therapists offer extras to what extent. Most of them give a HJ, TL, a few allow some kind of touching, very few allow fingering but not sure if anybody here has had the luxury of being allowed to perform DATY at RR. This post of mine describes the titillating bits of my recent visit...Techbro,

Wow, what a report!

My johny saluted at the end!

It is really good that we have at least one genuine reliable way of knowing whether a girl is excited or not. I had similar experiences, when girls at spa provided so much and enjoyed the DATY. The girl getting wet and starting to respond They all were Indians without exception. No orientals (India or outside) has ever gone wet, even if they offered that service.

I appreciate your details and the slow subtle technique. It speaks of volumes of experience with women. I think it is your respectful treatment that made all the difference. I got similar ones when I am not a greedy bastard and go very slow. Most young ones of today's times enjoy DATY. Obviously, one doesn't feel like doing it on MILFs and they are more mechanical than genuine responders.

Will reinforce your technique in mind, for future escapades. Indeed, your report should be part of a SOP (standard operating procedures).

Apat5483
12-09-15, 14:33
Based on reviews in ISG today I had wasted Rs. 2500 in this spa. The massage is worst, only for 20 minutes & no extras. Please don't post wrong reviews.LOL. How can it be that everyone is posting fake reviews? What did you do? Did you ask for extras at reception??

FloridaGuy
12-09-15, 14:39
ZI completely agree with you buddy. The girls getting wet and excited is the start of the chain reaction. Post that all No's becomes yes. When they are on cloud 9 - You can ask for anything and they would be ready for it.

Techbro,

Wow, what a report!

My johny saluted at the end!

It is really good that we have at least one genuine reliable way of knowing whether a girl is excited or not. I had similar experiences, when girls at spa provided so much and enjoyed the DATY. The girl getting wet and starting to respond They all were Indians without exception. No orientals (India or outside) has ever gone wet, even if they offered that service.

I appreciate your details and the slow subtle technique. It speaks of volumes of experience with women. I think it is your respectful treatment that made all the difference. I got similar ones when I am not a greedy bastard and go very slow. Most young ones of today's times enjoy DATY. Obviously, one doesn't feel like doing it on MILFs and they are more mechanical than genuine responders.

Will reinforce your technique in mind, for future escapades. Indeed, your report should be part of a SOP (standard operating procedures).

FloridaGuy
12-09-15, 14:49
I had called my SP for NL last Sunday and he said to come after 10 pm. 10 pm was too late for me for Sunday so decided to skip. Might try again in next couple of days.

Wildbull,

Have been there twice last week, hoping things would be better at second visit, but turned out to be worse. With the sword of LE hanging, they had very few girls on 1st day, and second day, kept it closed till 11 pm, girls said thee were in doing nothing. It has been a bad week, and I saw police hanging around. All gates closed, no lights. Only the sixth sense told me there is someone possibly behind the grill doors, and kept asking for the usual Sp. This gave me entry. But was a pathetic collection both the times. Maybe some of them who were busy were better, but SP said, that they were all same that day. No one even in the range of 3500. There was one actually in that range, but didn't look like deserving that price.

This will continue for a few days, apparently. Also, the recent regular LE action is driving away the good ones, it seems. Well, one in my position can only speculate.

FloridaGuy
12-09-15, 15:03
Separate phone and separate Sim are the best idea. Problem is how to justify the second phone. I think its high time I get a dual sim card phone where in the second sim can be kept in your wallet and only used when mongering. Time to shop for a new phone.

Additional Precautions:

Keep a separate phone with separate SIM for mongering. I keep the SIM and phone separate and all the numbers are on the SIM and phone has no history. This is a prepaid paid sim so no bills come home or anywhere.

Separate email ID, yahoo ID, Skype ID for mongering and extracurricular activities to be strictly followed.

Photos on laptop to be avoided, ideally kep on cloud through a dedicated mongering ID.

Mongering during office hours best. As suggested already in the post below.

MrXpert99
12-09-15, 15:41
Based on reviews in ISG today I had wasted Rs. 2500 in this spa. The massage is worst, only for 20 minutes & no extras. Please don't post wrong reviews.Just not possible. When I visited it was my second time to any MP. I did not ask for extra, the girl asked if I needed something special. You can even talk to girl before she starts massage on what is available. What did you pay 2500 for? Jacuzzi?

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 15:54
Based on reviews in ISG today I had wasted Rs. 2500 in this spa. The massage is worst, only for 20 minutes & no extras. Please don't post wrong reviews.This is weird. Because unless you asked on counter or told them you came for the first time there is no way they would deny you. Also their counter charge is 1.5 k not 2.5 k. And 2 k with shower. 2.5 k is jacuzzi. Even their dad with offer extra if you take 2.5 k package for the first time. Kindly be truthful.

Samsungs3
12-09-15, 15:57
LOL. How can it be that everyone is posting fake reviews? What did you do? Did you ask for extras at reception??They have a lot of LE issues going on and are very careful now. Newcomers / first timers won't get extras that easily.

LoveToRomance
12-09-15, 16:14
Was it with place without place? And if you can PM me the contact thanks.

Hi friends,

I met a girl yesterday at Borivali through Borivali SP named Priya. She has a safe place. The girl was 24 yrs, decent looking. She gave BBJ, but was not comfortable with CIM. Was OK for everything except anal.

Average figure, clean body.

Looks: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Damage: 4.5 k all inclusive.

LoveToRomance
12-09-15, 16:15
Bro,

Any more details on them? Damages? And contact if you can provide thanks.

Three Delhi birds in your city.

All Indies. Famous in Delhi.

Came for some shooting of modeling. I think.

I had threesome from them also.

Taste Delhi food before they came back to Delhi.

They staying in some guest house.

Enjoy bros.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 16:33
I could't resist the temptation of visiting Miss are in regular succession despite spending 6 k on her just a day back. Had to visit. Went around 3 pm, called the owner and asked him to keep Miss are free. Reached there she was little busy for 10 minutes. Waited and we were happy to see each other. The ripples of yesterdays experience were hard to replicate but gave it a try. The attraction was there. Informed her this will be my last visit for some time now so want to keep you for 2 hrs. We had a great time, a real good one but not as good as yesterdays. Close enough. Did everything I wanted and some personal details were shared. I was played upon on my emotional tune. Glad I dint cross the line. With about 20 minutes remaining, a bomb dropped. Some other therapist started shouting about LE's presence. I slightly panicked but calmed my nerves. Miss R was stone cold. Helter-skelter she started dressing up. I asked her shall I leave or stay as I dint wanted to get into police inquiry and all nonsense. Bribing and all is an headache, if you don't pay what they ask, its your loss and not theirs. Your life, career, reputation is at risk. A silent prayer was recited in my mind. I was carrying 2 k extra but I doubt that was enough. Miss are or Rashi was assuring me without her being assured. I was waiting and preparing my speech before confrontation.

I got dressed but her wetness was still entangled in my fingers. Somehow I managed to get my belongings and went downstairs. All girls were sitting on the couch and one on the chair beside. There were two LE's confronting the owner. I avoided eye contact and swiftly exited the shop. I hurried my way out of the plaza and vanished into the pizza hut nearby.

It was a close shave and million thoughts pass through your head in such situations. I was warned about LE strictness in Powai Plaza but ignored the warnings, thanks to my pleasure seeking centres. Always keep your mind straight and don't let jonnhy rule over or you'll end up in deep swamp of regret.

Kindly avoid spas in powai plaza especially SS unless you're willing to take the risk for few minutes of pleasure. You can never be sure of this mercurial LE's and their ways. Honey, 9 hills and Wellness have all stopped giving this kind of massage, I ventured there yesterday to check the therapists. Now I know why they have scrapped that leisure spa tag. Wellness doesn't even offer cross-gender massage henceforth. Also Mulund has new DCP so be careful there as well. Miss K from Crystal says he is pretty strict on spas like theirs hence they've installed some alert system to keep them warned. Safer option than SS spa obviously because of that but not entirely safe.

Be safe brothers! Hope you don't fall into this drivel of LEs ever.

LoveToRomance
12-09-15, 16:37
Not work more then 5 k for 2 hours. Enjoy.

Hello brothers,

I got these from a new sp. He is asking for 20 k for 2 hrs.

Please let me know if anyone has met them, the actual damage and if you have the direct contact.

I will share some others in return.

Thanks!

P. s: please do not flood my inbox with requests because I do not have these contacts yet.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 16:43
Some of the forum members must have experienced the services from SP Priya, whose no ends with *814.

There are mixed reviews in the forum. Wish to know whether she has good collection of babes or she shows pictures of gals and the same girl is not present with her.

Appreciate if someone can share feedback.She is a cheat. Her own girls ditch her and once you reach her den she compels you to either fuck her or any below average chick she has which she hyped herself. I called her like 20+ times when I reached the place but she dint even respond at all. We've many credulous folks who would go by her ways and boast about it. No offense. I had been warned but I ignored them foolishly until the same happened with me. Check my post of the headline 'silver lining. ' for details. She is not worth the gander.

PeachFuzzy
12-09-15, 17:30
I don't know its permanent or temporary but I'm taking an indefinite break. Thanks everyone who contributed to me in some or the other way. Special thanks to Joshua, Dhoka, Speed, HR (don't know your name on ISG), Gangaram, SnoozyBoozy, DaGentleman, GermanShephard, CoolDuke, Tester, Guru, Rajan (don't know your name as well on ISG).

These guys are real gem. Don't let them go if you find them. Haha! Adios Amigos.

See you on the other side!

IntrepidExplor
12-09-15, 17:32
Ahhh. I have to disagree.

At M&S there was this one Thai chick who'd get dripping wet on digital manipulation, every single time.

I so wish she was still around! But she has gone back home, I believe.

But this one is the best I've had in a spa!

No orientals (India or outside) has ever gone wet, even if they offered that service.

Sujit1981
12-09-15, 17:40
Hi,

I am new to forum can any one guide me in thane to Ghatkopar any girls or Bhabhi for 1500 to 2000 rs.

Santh2006
12-09-15, 17:45
Guys,

Need help, would be in Mumbai for a day on Friday, so looking for a reliable SP contact, don't won't to miss anytime away from wife.

Would love to exchange any numbers from Delhi.

Gangaram
12-09-15, 17:56
Ha ha ha, for a senior member to call the FR fake calls for a celebration. I am real amused as its a classic case of "Khhate Angur", at least this proves that you haven't been that lucky.

To the other Regular Member, no it's not written by RR Management, I would have been real happy if they did pay me for the FR & review. If you noticed, I didn't review the facilities at RR which would have been the case RR Mngt had indeed written it. Well to your angst about not giving details about the cost, my apologies for such inconsequential detail but anyways here goes;.

Therapy: Deep tissue; Cost: 3 K.

Service: Just 2 K.

& it was not Jacuzzi. Only if you had read the FR instead of finding points to criticize. No wonder you never received good service at RR owing to your fund a of thinking like a Bean Brain about Money instead of your Dick. Like I said in the post Patience & Respect to the Therapist earns Brownie points which can get redeemed in kind.

To the one person who appreciated the FR, a big thanks.LOL bro I would rethink if you marry her and think again if your getting high on beautiful green tea there. Just 2 k for extras does they get you bones or you assuming dickheads here I would accept your bow bow again.

SmartSexy2020
12-09-15, 18:07
With whoever I have shared the number ID of Bandra chick. Do not pay more than 3. 5 k at any cost to the SP. He will definitely quote like 4.5 k-5.5 k but do not give more than 3.5 k-4 k max.

Thanks

CoolDuke007
12-09-15, 19:07
LOL. How can it be that everyone is posting fake reviews? What did you do? Did you ask for extras at reception??I am sure he did ask for extras at the reception.

Krishnaleela
12-09-15, 19:16
Wildbull,

But, pl post report as would like to know when it gets back to some normality.On 28th I had visited there. Situation was normal.

MyGuruji2
12-09-15, 19:23
LOL. How can it be that everyone is posting fake reviews? What did you do? Did you ask for extras at reception??No. I had not asked for extras at reception.

AgentOrange209
12-09-15, 20:25
Bro.

Are you some editor or a content writer?

Great to read your post.

Even I had a fantastic experience at a new spa I visited for the first time.

Its just that I can't put it in words in the same great manner as you have done it.

I am in the same dilemma as you are bro!

She was an NE which I initially misunderstood as Thai.

Never thought of getting such a mind blowing memorable experience from that too from an NE gal.

NEs in my experience have always been more of conservative. They are not money minded. I find them cute and never feel like asking them for any extra services unless they give hints. Which most of them barely do.

She gave much more than a GFE. As if she loved me.

Cared for me much more than I would ever expect even from my GF.

She had an average body type. A little but more on the chubby side. Not fat or plump. Just to my liking.

Perfect soft boobs that I would fantasize about. Something that one would just want to hold and not leave.

Her juicy lips made me feel like chewing them and keep on chewing them softly and delicately like a chewing gum.

It wasnt a love at first sight. But whatever she did. Made me fall in love with her.

Our conversation was as if it was our first date. Her broken hindi and her accent melted my heart.

Initially it was just a normal massage with a little bit of hints. And then it turned out to be my best experience till now.

I have been to over 30 spas and mps across India and have tried over 100 masseuse but none were even close to what she did.

We were enjoying each others company. Lying on the bed with honeymoon hug for quite some time. Our tongues were rolling deep inside each other as if theres no tomorrow.

Did not realize how time passed by. Until the gal at the reception knocked "time-up".

Ok then. Had to leave. Post shower while I was just about put my clothes back on she asked me to stop and said that she will do it for me.

It was a heavenly feeling when she made me wear my boxers and the clothes back on.

Ohh boy. It been over 25 years someone has actually made me wear my clothes. (Felt like a kid).

Then she holded my little bro tight and kissed me good bye.

Damages: 1. 8 k counter + 1 k for her+ 500 extra tip + priceless genuine pleasure.

Damages seem to be unbelievable for me. Worth every penny. Offcourse she wasnt money minded at all. And didn't even bothered to negotiate or ask for more when initially I had offered 1 k.

WIR: Definitely. This weekend. And probably every weekend.

Face: 7/10. Cute, pretty. Initial reaction was bad due to slight over make-up.

Body: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Experience: Priceless.

"Dil choo liya pagli ne".

This was just about 2 days back and since then I can't stop thinking about her.

Have the same question as posted by you. Should there be a silver lining? Is it okay to fall in love with a masseuse?

Offcourse then come multiple other things and more questions. Life aint so easy. Right?

Even I was reluctant to share this as it got very personal but I couldn't resist sharing.

I always believe in sharing and caring and aware of the very purpose of this forum. But I am not sure if I will be able to share any details about her or the spa. At least don't feel like at the moment.

Pardon me if I don't reply to pm especially for this post.

Regards,

AgentOrange.

Yesterday I was high-spirited with thought of trying out my first FS. Contacted few people and I was set. I'm really thankful to all those people who are very generous. I was called to Borivali to try out a chick as I was promised. I insisted on assurances of no klpds and all. She was assertive and sweetly assuring with her favorite word 'dear'. I reiterated as Borivali being far away from Vashi, I expect a truthful events of things being put my way. As soon as I reached Borivali, this female SP called Priya dint pick up my 20+ calls. And basically texts me the girl I booked is on periods. I brooded over the turn of events. Such a shame but a necessary experience. Kindly don't visit this person if you are really sure about her ways because she is a sweet trickster. Even after really sure about and promising her extra bucks she hoaxed me. I hope none of you experiences this drivel.

Anyways the silver lining. Tired of FS nonsense, headed to SS spa in a hope of catharsis. Was in dilemma whether shall I visit Swarowski or this as I really needed something to ease me up. Opted for SS. I must admit this particular spa has much better collection of females than all other spas which has pack of locals. Opted for my usual chick Miss are who is a cynosure of my liking, although other choices were tempting. At first I choose Miss S but as we went into the cabin I found her not to my liking hence requested her to send my usual chick who was in pink. Now me and Miss R really have a good chemistry despite our so-so first visit. Lots of chit chat, her ways, her voice and her face has bewitched me. Her behavior and genuine sweet talks were evocative of her bonafide interest in me. As the service began, we just wanted to melt into each other like the cosmos we are. Her cavort and fugacious kisses kept me grounded in that enigma of love. I lost count of how many times I was kissed by this babe who is reluctant to kiss, several times without my insistence. Fleeting ripples passed through our body of non-lovers. My overthinking mind perceived the 'equation of pain and pleasure. ' Her mounds, fanny and skin became materialistic. Whatever followed was illusion of time, which subtly put me in the ambivalence of its authority. Sweet murmurs and kisses were the essence. I surrendered happily. After the release we still exchanged sweet / salty pleasantries implying the attraction.

Alluring or improvised, my brain had experienced pleasure to overcome dispiriting earlier events. Now along with my mind, brain has a challenge to overcome enigma of love and attraction with her. I hope they triumph, its the need of the time but I won't be sure.

I was reluctant to share this as it got very personal but I couldn't resist sharing with the bros here.

Damages 3 k counter 2 hrs + 3 k for her+ 300 extra tip + priceless genuine pleasure.

Kind regards,

PF

SmartSexy2020
12-09-15, 23:04
Hey everyone,

Can someone give me a sure shot reference / review on Reetu / Rupa who was available through SP Priya. The one who stays in Malad. Please help.

Thanks.

Joshua Dsouza
12-10-15, 02:47
Hey everyone,

Can someone give me a sure shot reference / review on Reetu / Rupa who was available through SP Priya. The one who stays in Malad. Please help.

Thanks.I have never tried her so I don't have ref but from what I know she doesn't ask for ref. She also overcharges by asking for 8-9 k for 2 pops.

SmartSexy2020
12-10-15, 02:54
I have never tried her so I don't have ref but from what I know she doesn't ask for ref. She also overcharges by asking for 8-9 k for 2 pops.Bro,

I gave her reference, she still did not agree to it and rejected, and has blocked me now. Can someone help.

SnoozyBoozy
12-10-15, 03:58
Reading both of your report, and also few other recent reports in the forum. I must say I was lucky.

Had been to NL last weekend, called up 2 SPs who assured me that things were safe and running. So I drove down to NL, found the place at about 6 PM, parked and walked into the lane, while walking in, I did scan the surrounding area for LE activity/van but luckily no LE spotted. So called up SP Mahesh, who guided me from a 2nd floor window, the SP came downstairs, unlocked the gates and took me to the second floor. He has a collection of 2200 & 3500. I was in a mood for 2 pops, hence I asked for the 2200 line up. Most girls were just OK, so I went ahead with Miss P. She is dusky, has hot eyes and lips, and is from orissa.

She gave me the best lick head to toe, an amazing BBJ with RIM job, which I craved for a long long time. Then did her in 2 diff positions, and got done with the deed. The encounter was satisfying enough, that I didn't venture further for my second pop.

Damage - 2200 service + 100 tip to SP who was insisting so much + 100 tip for room service + 200 for beer + 100 tip to girl. = 2700 for a hour of fun.

But after reading both your reports, I think it would be a long time before I venture out to NL again.

Hi,

I was in Mumbai a couple of weeks ago and did manage a visit to NL on one night. My last visit there was over an year and half ago so was a little confused with the location but finally managed to figure it out. There were a few people loitering at the entrance to the lane and a LE van was parked some distance away. ...............Would be grateful if any fellow monger can share the CH coordinates. I also managed to befriend a taxi bhayya on the way back who hinted that he could help. I saved his number may try his help next time!

Wildbull,

Have been there twice last week, hoping things would be better at second visit, but turned out to be worse. With the sword of LE hanging, they had very few girls on 1st day, and second day, kept it closed till 11 pm, .........................................There was one actually in that range, but didn't look like deserving that price.

YoursDeepus
12-10-15, 04:38
Hey guys,

I am pretty active in Delhi forum and currently staying in thane for a day or 2. Please help me with so some good SP or an indie.

If we can meet up and monger together, even better.

Anybody has any idea if working girls available on tinder or badoo are any reliable?

Ravan9686
12-10-15, 04:45
Visited NL at 3.30 am on Tuesday. The whole lane was deserted and doors locked.

Saw a lot of construction happening opposite to the place. Probably could be pressure from the builder lobby.

Ravan9686
12-10-15, 04:54
Recently I got Natasha's number from a fellow forum member.

Connected with her to send few pics on whatsapp.

Her name was inversely proportional to her looks.

So didn't went ahead and skipped.

Chris L
12-10-15, 05:32
Someone has made a major complaint to LE and hence all South Mumbai joints (CH, LR, NL, FS, KP) are in semi closed mode. To avoid KLPD, visit with prior confirmation with your SP.

My SP has been in touch from the last several years. He plays it safe and turns me down at the slightest hint of danger. I have been involved in a raid in the past and had to make an escape through a narrow hole in the wall so I am super vigilant.

Better to be pussy hungry than be behind bars.

Monger safely, friends.

CL.

Reading both of your report, and also few other recent reports in the forum. I must say I was lucky.

Had been to NL last weekend, called up 2 SPs who assured me that things were safe and running. So I drove down to NL, found the place at about 6 PM, parked and walked into the lane, while walking in, I did scan the surrounding area for LE activity/van but luckily no LE spotted. So called up SP Mahesh, who guided me from a 2nd floor window, the SP came downstairs, unlocked the gates and took me to the second floor. He has a collection of 2200 & 3500. I was in a mood for 2 pops, hence I asked for the 2200 line up. Most girls were just OK, so I went ahead with Miss P. She is dusky, has hot eyes and lips, and is from orissa.

She gave me the best lick head to toe, an amazing BBJ with RIM job, which I craved for a long long time. Then did her in 2 diff positions, and got done with the deed. The encounter was satisfying enough, that I didn't venture further for my second pop.

Damage - 2200 service + 100 tip to SP who was insisting so much + 100 tip for room service + 200 for beer + 100 tip to girl. = 2700 for a hour of fun.

But after reading both your reports, I think it would be a long time before I venture out to NL again.

BhukhaLauda
12-10-15, 05:58
Dear brother,

To be frank, though RR has raised the price, I feel 1 or 2 therapists have raised the level of extras also.

As per my knowledge only 1 therapist gives DATY, and her name is A-S-A.

You can decode the name easily.

The signature massage now they charge for 90 minutes is 4 k plus extras 2 k = total 6 k.

Still I feel NL is the best bet at this price. But not safe due to LE problems.

What we need to find is a place which is between RR CHM and SS.

Regards.Yes dude. Agree with you. I think that one place between RR and SS has to be Z spa in darkness. Its not as shady as SS and not as expensive as RR.

Dalal123
12-10-15, 06:08
Also make sure this no is not available or have dummy name in Truecaller. Helps to protect your identity otherwise someone can google details based on on name and once saw you in person.

Would be a good idea to keep a different mongering number which is switched on only when wife isn't around or when in office. Look for a safe place to keep it. Preferably in the car or in the office drawer which has a lock. Opt for an electronic statement for billing on this number. Above all love your wife, and show it to her by celebrating special days and timely gifts. Set a reminder in phone if need be. This assures her that she's loved and she's important. Wife's or rather women, are inbuilt with sixth sense when it comes to catching men with these things. Hence extreme caution and smart-work is suggested. Don't forget your duties as a husband and keep mongering as a hobby. Don't sacrifice your money meant to be spent at home on mongering.

RockMonger
12-10-15, 06:17
Can anyone will help me with digits of MILF or independent girl from Andheri to Goregaon east area.

My budget is maximum 5 k with place.

Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RuffMeUp
12-10-15, 06:25
Additional Precautions:

Photos on laptop to be avoided, ideally kep on cloud through a dedicated mongering ID.

Mongering during office hours best. As suggested already in the post below.Great compilation. I think all the married mongers are already following these.

- Also remember to call home and inform you will be busy in meeting for a few hours to ensure you do not miss calls from home during that period.

- Do not link your mobile no. To FB, Twitter etc. If your family members are active on these sites. (You may end up getting tracked by the GPS giving away your location).

- As far as possible, avoid mongering near / in your own area.

Let the suggestions come from other mongers as well.

Jasmpat
12-10-15, 06:28
Was trying to contact her for many days but she didn't respond. May be she didn't have anyone. 2 days ago she sent me a message that the below chick is available. Wasn't interested so didn't ask the quote.I think this SP Priya from Borivali has got only one good babe Rupa in her collection of babes. Rest all are okay.

Dhoka2212
12-10-15, 06:35
Bro,

They now no longer with Priya.

Maybe try telling them that you tried them or met at Priyas- aunty's place.

And that time you shared the direct number.

And might work.

Hey everyone,

Thanks.

Apat5483
12-10-15, 06:40
I think this SP Priya from Borivali has got only one good babe Rupa in her collection of babes. Rest all are okay.I had asked her for Rupa recently. She said she's stopped providing Rupa as she always ditches at the last moment.

Dhoka2212
12-10-15, 06:48
Bro did you manage FS?

and bro you write awesome.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Like to read your FR's and hope to read more.

I don't know its permanent or temporary but I'm taking an indefinite break. Thanks everyone who contributed to me in some or the other way. Special thanks to Joshua, Dhoka, Speed, HR (don't know your name on ISG), Gangaram, SnoozyBoozy, DaGentleman, GermanShephard, CoolDuke, Tester, Guru, Rajan (don't know your name as well on ISG).

These guys are real gem. Don't let them go if you find them. Haha! Adios Amigos.

See you on the other side!EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Littlish
12-10-15, 06:52
LOL. How can it be that everyone is posting fake reviews? What did you do? Did you ask for extras at reception??Apat5483,

Why bother, why argue? What will you achieve by the argument? It is not always that the more the merrier.

Littlish
12-10-15, 07:23
Ahhh. I have to disagree.

At M&S there was this one Thai chick who'd get dripping wet on digital manipulation, every single time.

I so wish she was still around! But she has gone back home, I believe.

But this one is the best I've had in a spa!Dear Intrepidexplor,

I must say you had good technical skills like Techbro, or one of those things. But, it was just based on my limited experience. Obviously, they have to get wet sometimes, with someone they like, and suppose she liked and could enjoy what you did to her. They will get wet if they are excited and you must have been too good, despite the barriers of color cast, religion, culture etc. I always found difficult to communicate with them, more than basic things. I mean, east Europeans will be totally open, show photos of their house and family. But orientals, I always found very mechanical. I mean their service would always excel others, they are most servile, more like some Marwari girls we may come across here, but I always felt we were not connecting. Maybe it is just me. When I could gather confidence enough to speak to one of the oriental owner of an oriental spa, she didn't reveal much, but gave some insight. Most of them, have had been through extremely harsh conditions, before starting their life of WG, and even after that, some had to go through cruel treatments. Some of them if explored every nook, will show scars of cigarette butts etc.

Well, Honestly, orientals have always been my first choice when outside India, and the beautiful ones can be so beautiful! They get more and more beautiful as their origin shifts closer to mainland China. Wet or no wet, it didn't matter.

Anyway, it just brightened up some happy memories and sights hence this verbal diarrhea.

Will be keen to know any good looking oriental getting wet.

Littlish
12-10-15, 07:33
This is the Mulund one right.

Near knowledge school.No, it is at PP. But, I think it is all to do with personal chemistry, and such experiences may not get replicated with different customers unless earned with whatever it takes. I mean, just having good references assures nothing. It is just a starting point. Rest is to the individuals skills, etc.

HornyBoyForU
12-10-15, 07:54
Buddy you are definitely about to cross the silver lining. If your Single / Divorced / Widower then I see no harm in indulging a little more but in case you are married and maybe have kids also then personally I think its not worth jeopardizing it. In the case of the former I think a couple of more visits shall let you know the exact path you will be lead to. And in case of the latter I suggest you refrain from visiting it again.

Bro.

Great to read your post.

Its just that I can't put it in words in the same great manner as you have done it.

Never thought of getting such a mind blowing memorable experience from that too from an NE gal.

NEs in my experience have always been more of conservative. They are not money minded. I find them cute and never feel like asking them for any extra services unless they give hints. Which most of them barely do.

She had an average body type. A little but more on the chubby side. Not fat or plump. Just to my liking.

Perfect soft boobs that I would fantasize about. Something that one would just want to hold and not leave.

Her juicy lips made me feel like chewing them and keep on chewing them softly and delicately like a chewing gum.

It wasnt a love at first sight. But whatever she did. Made me fall in love with her.

Our conversation was as if it was our first date. Her broken hindi and her accent melted my heart.

Initially it was just a normal massage with a little bit of hints. And then it turned out to be my best experience till now.

I have been to over 30 spas and mps across India and have tried over 100 masseuse but none were even close to what she did.

We were enjoying each others company. Lying on the bed with honeymoon hug for quite some time. Our tongues were rolling deep inside each other as if theres no tomorrow.

Did not realize how time passed by. Until the gal at the reception knocked "time-up".

Ok then. Had to leave. Post shower while I was just about put my clothes back on she asked me to stop and said that she will do it for me.

It was a heavenly feeling when she made me wear my boxers and the clothes back on.

Ohh boy. It been over 25 years someone has actually made me wear my clothes. (Felt like a kid).

Damages: 1. 8 k counter + 1 k for her+ 500 extra tip + priceless genuine pleasure.

Damages seem to be unbelievable for me. Worth every penny. Offcourse she wasnt money minded at all. And didn't even bothered to negotiate or ask for more when initially I had offered 1 k.

Have the same question as posted by you. Should there be a silver lining? Is it okay to fall in love with a masseuse?

Offcourse then come multiple other things and more questions. Life aint so easy. Right?

Even I was reluctant to share this as it got very personal but I couldn't resist sharing.

I always believe in sharing and caring and aware of the very purpose of this forum. But I am not sure if I will be able to share any details about her or the spa. At least don't feel like at the moment.

Regards,

AgentOrange.

HornyBoyForU
12-10-15, 07:55
Any new locals or imports as M & S lately, have been having a terrible itch down there and want to get rid of it. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

Yogesh300
12-10-15, 08:30
Dear bros,

In Mumbai for a day. Will appreciate VFM GFE contacts. With NL being dry, counting on you.

Please PM contacts if any.

Regards why.

SexGood
12-10-15, 08:53
Hello friends,

I am looking for good massage. My preference is first nice massage. Including bum massage. Then extras like B2B and BJ (not more than that). I feel Thai therapist can do this better. So I am planning to visit "The country spa" Bandra today.

Can anyone suggest me the Therapist name (some hints will do) and how much to pay for the extras. You can PM me as well.

I know many of you are expert on this forum. Please help me find my luck.

Thank you guys.

Gopibhal
12-10-15, 09:10
Yesterday I went to C spa at mulnd. I had a "mixed" time there. First, when I entered the first thing I saw Miss. P bent over lighting small candles and showing her ass "cleavage" with a hint of pink panty. A girl was seated on sofa saw me, and asked me if I was there before, I replied yes and told that I took Miss the's service last time. She said OK, and took me inside. I took 2 k package with shower and while going inside I saw a Miss talking on a phone. Slim, fair, decent looks. When the miss who took me there came, I asked her the name she was most talked about "Miss K" Johnny jumped up in joy. But. She kept the door ajar, I could see people moving around, and anyone could see inside and when I told her what I really wanted — she flatly told, "I don't come inside shower with newbies, it's trust factor, you must have taken it last time from Miss D at 1.5 K, but I don't provide at such rate. I will give you "good time" in little time, you must be expecting the same thing from me but I don't have any options I will give it to you."

I was greatly disappointed and Johnny felt flat. Next she started the massage which was indeed good and what she did next left me stunned. She saw Miss D and called her inside, and asked her if she had been with me before? Miss D saw me and smiled, looked at Miss K and raised an eyebrow, and shook her head. She continued and then gave head massage, which was extremely good and really made me relaxed. But, in between she was getting calls. Later, I made up a story and told a "friend" is a regular and recommended her and Miss. The. The way she talked, she gives way too much importance to herself. She then asked for a picture of the "friend" I said don't have any and that he is a regular. Then, she removed her top, got on me and boy, the way she rode and kissed I blasted within few minuted. She did joined in the shower, applied shower gel, rubbed my body and told to get fresh. By the time I came out, she was dressed and ready to go, I handed over her money. Things which I really liked about her is her naughtiness, she is a fun person, but way too proud. I guess we should stop sharing names now as it is increasing the rates and attitude of therapists.

I was about to move out when Johnny suddenly jerked indicating that he still needs some attention. So I told Miss. K that I want to continue, she told alright, you want me to send new one? I said yes, and told if Miss. The is available I'd like to take her service. She said only two are available Miss P and Miss I. She called both and I noticed Miss. I was the same miss I saw earlier talking on phone, in a second I said I want her. Will talk about it in next FR.

Gopibhal
12-10-15, 09:44
Continued from part I — When I said I want Miss. I, she smiled and said that she will come in a minute. Miss K came and asked for how long I want to continue I first said half an hour, and guess how much she asked for halk an hour? 1.5 K, I told her to call Mr. S, he came and asked what's the matter? I told him that what that Miss. K is asking for half and hour is very much, I know cause I not new here. He looked at me for a while and then said, alright it is 1 K and went. I stood there in my vest and brief so I removed my vest and pulled down my briefs, Miss I came in and saw me naked. She looked away which almost made me laugh out loud. I then made up my mind to spend more time with her and handed over her 2 K for one hour. She took the money and went out quickly. I got ready slept face down on the table. Miss I came, had a chit chat with her, which actually made me more relaxed. She didn't give any indication about "extras", but I was enjoying her company. She then asked if I took the "service" I told yes, and told her what all I took. She too said "I will not join you in shower, but I will be nude here on the table. " I said to hell with shower. Water problem?

She continued with the massage and then she too went out and came back, and closed the door. She then said, "Abhi mein apko service deti hu. " (Translation: "Now I will give you the service.") I really liked the way she said that. She removed her jeans, and top and climbed over the table and sat on my lap. She pulled down her bra and slept on me. I opened her bra (The hooks didn't come off easily though) and just held her on me. Her body felt really hot; almost made me think that she had a fever. I turned slowly and asked her to lie down. Showered kisses on her and pulled down her panty. Tried to touch her pussy but she closed her legs tightly. I thought, alright let's not rush. I sucked and nibbled on her nipples and slide my hand slowly down. Slowly I ran my hand on her clit and rubbed her lightly. I saw that she was already wet, I slide one finger and started finger fucking her. Her pussy was very hot and sticky and made a lot of noise. I caught her left hand and fucked her hard and fast with finger, she closed her eyes and moaned lightly. Later she returned the favor and stood next to me while I cleaned myself in shower.

I really liked Miss I. I found her cute, simple, sober person. I always rate person and not their body parts. She's not buxom beauty, still I liked her, especially her company. Handed over her share to her, which really made her happy. Hugged, and kissed her and got out of that place. Damage: 4 k for package, 3 k for service. Total 7 K.

CityVisit
12-10-15, 10:49
Hey friends,

I am visiting Bombay for few days. Got some good input / pointers from senior members from this forum. So a big thanks. However, now I am looking to meet someone who is young, GFE, model like female. Want to wrap up my trip in the most memorable way. Hence, if you guys can help me with contacts, information on pricing, what to expect / not to expect and any other suggestions, would really appreciate it. Please PM me the information. Once I wrap up my vacation here, will share my findings / report with this group. Thanks a lot in advance and appreciate the sharing.

MyRulez
12-10-15, 11:54
Dear all,

I was traveling through Gnt Road yesterday, dint see a single girl on road, drove through Falkland road, saw all rooms were locked, no 1 on road, now the real reason.

About 6 weeks age a man jumped from CH and died, it was said that he was a cleaner (tip boy), it was said the boy jumped due to some own prob or there was LE activity in CH so he jumped & try to flee, now there is a new story about 2 weeks before that he was killed & thrown out so LE activity is super high.

My NL SP told me.

It will take another 3 to 4 weeks to be on track in NL.

Also update about GLS Vashi, Miss T is about to leave native in mid Jan. & her sister who was my regular is coming back, I m super excited for her as she us 1 of the best therapist I've been.

Cheers!

Myrulez

Someone has made a major complaint to LE and hence all South Mumbai joints (CH, LR, NL, FS, KP) are in semi closed mode. To avoid KLPD, visit with prior confirmation with your SP.

My SP has been in touch from the last several years. He plays it safe and turns me down at the slightest hint of danger. I have been involved in a raid in the past and had to make an escape through a narrow hole in the wall so I am super vigilant.

Better to be pussy hungry than be behind bars.

Monger safely, friends.

CL.

PeachFuzzy
12-10-15, 13:13
Bro.

Great to read your post.

Damages seem to be unbelievable for me...
Bro.

Great to read your post.

She gave much more than a GFE. As if she loved me..Don't do it buddy. My advice would be to not flow with their sweet talks and gradual but improvised submission. There is always a bigger, wealthier and smarter guy visiting this chicks. So their allegiance is as good as a chameleon. Kindly don't fall into this lure of lust and lack of love. Yesterday I spend another 6 k on Miss are to learn the hard truth which took some efforts to unearth. I used various methods to confirm my skepticism. All budding attraction and hopes evaporated like water droplets in Sahara desert. I don't blame her but their ways are standardized to every person varying with their liking of each individual which happens to be us at the moment. That's the vital part of their job and earning for whatever reasons they're here for. Never be sure you're the one. They shall be having at least have 5-6 confirmed guys in their marionette lane, and we're the others trying to displace others in that lane in a hope of illusion. Before you experience anything terrible and self-destruct, kindly detach. That's my advice and a honest one. But if you're happy to be one of the guys in that marionette lane and ready for the consequences, be deaf to my gibberish here.

Yesterday also I almost got into LE trap, that was a warning sign enough for me along with epiphany truth revealing episodes. I'm quitting ISG today, already said my goodbyes. But when I saw you in similar situation as mine, I couldn't resist to give my two cents on this.

And nope I ain't a content editor or anything, just another inquisitive student you can say.

Give it a thought. To all monger bros, don't let the void in you be filled with someone else's emotion in this field of work. Unless you're ready and responsible for the consequences. Enjoy the pleasure, leave the every thought attached to it right where you experience it and never carry it home.

Be safe and rock on! Till next time.

Adios,

PF

Joshua Dsouza
12-10-15, 14:15
Hey guys,

I am pretty active in Delhi forum and currently staying in thane for a day or 2. Please help me with so some good SP or an indie.

If we can meet up and monger together, even better.

Anybody has any idea if working girls available on tinder or badoo are any reliable?I have sent you a contact in your inbox.

Joshua Dsouza
12-10-15, 14:17
Great compilation. I think all the married mongers are already following these.

- Also remember to call home and inform you will be busy in meeting for a few hours to ensure you do not miss calls from home during that period.

- Do not link your mobile no. To FB, Twitter etc. If your family members are active on these sites. (You may end up getting tracked by the GPS giving away your location).

- As far as possible, avoid mongering near / in your own area.

Let the suggestions come from other mongers as well.I cleared my inbox but didn't get any message from you still.

ChetanRana1981
12-10-15, 15:11
Hello friends,

I am looking for good massage. My preference is first nice massage. Including bum massage. Then extras like B2B and BJ (not more than that). I feel Thai therapist can do this better. So I am planning to visit "The country spa" Bandra today.

Can anyone suggest me the Therapist name (some hints will do) and how much to pay for the extras. You can PM me as well.

I know many of you are expert on this forum. Please help me find my luck.

Thank you guys.Just came back from Bandra.

I live in Andheri.

Firstly don't write the name openly on the forum.

The one you mentioned Its too expensive. More than 3 k.

Instead try the one near the jewelry showroom.

You get a BJ there be able to convince.

If you take a 60 min or 90 min after 45 minutes the therapist herself will touch and ask.

You want here? And since they don't know Hindi and their English is also not good.

I asked how much. She said 4 k. Somehow brought her down to 2 k.

Awesome BJ. Starting the teasing from tongue twirling.

She's in India Bombay since last 1 month so she says.

Difficult to convince since Hindi is 0.

Had shower. Had lunch at nearby restaurant.

Then went to girls. Took the cabin which is inside.

The rest are beds attached to each other with just a curtain covering.

So one can hear what's happening in the other room.

The last room has a massage table instead of a bed but. More privacy.

I prefer that since its nearer to the bathroom also and no one can hear.

Only 4 girls all average too. Much make up.

Got a BJ for 2 k. I prefer BJ than. HJ.

Cause some girls rush in whereas I like it slow.

Took some convincing. Was asking 3. Came down to 2.

Small boobs.

Fingered her hard.

Looks like will have to learn some Thai language.

4 k total in gls and 4.5 k the one near the jewelry one.

Total 8.5 k.

If your going there avoid taking your car as I had lot of problems finding parking space.

Its like one day left side parking one day you park on the right side of the road.

If you park on the wrong side. It will be picked up.

Better to take a bike.

Cheers

HornyBoyForU
12-10-15, 15:23
A quick question guys, am reaching rr worli so can anyone let me know who is good in terms of extras as well as a nice bum massage. Miss pr, an, jh or nee. TIA.

Speed2487
12-10-15, 16:29
Dude,

We know you will be back soon.

Wish you the best of luck for the stuff you are taking the break.

See you on the other side!

BhukhaLauda
12-10-15, 16:32
Based on reviews in ISG today I had wasted Rs. 2500 in this spa. The massage is worst, only for 20 minutes & no extras. Please don't post wrong reviews.Hey dude,

This seems to be their policy with newbies. I had visited see spa on Saturday. Fortunately, I noticed Miss I there whom I have known since the time she was in SS at PP. Took her since the other girls were below average including Miss K who has become famous here. Miss I told me that of late they deny extras to first time visitors and just because she knew me she was offering me extras on my first visit. Overall I thought it was a decent spa but the quality of girls was 4-5 out of 10. Not worth a visit as per my expectations. I would rather visit RR and spend a bit more money on nice looking chicks or I would go back to Z spa in darkness.

Speed2487
12-10-15, 16:36
Gangaram,

Is he back? From that RR FR, I am having a feeling that he's back.

LOL bro I would rethink if you marry her and think again if your getting high on beautiful green tea there. Just 2 k for extras does they get you bones or you assuming dickheads here I would accept your bow bow again.

Santh2006
12-10-15, 17:49
Guys,

Need help, would be in Mumbai for a day on Friday, so looking for a reliable SP contact, don't won't to miss anytime away from wife.

Would love to exchange any numbers from Delhi.Guys,

Running short of time. Need your help.

BlueBond1978
12-10-15, 17:53
Yesterday I went to C spa at mulnd. I had a "mixed" time there. First, when I entered the first thing I saw Miss. P bent over lighting small candles and showing her ass "cleavage" with a hint of pink panty. A girl was seated on sofa saw me, and asked me if I was there before, I replied yes and told that I took Miss the's service last time. She said OK, and took me inside. I took 2 k package with shower and while going inside I saw a Miss talking on a phone. Slim, fair, decent looks. When the miss who took me there came, I asked her the name she was most talked about "Miss K" Johnny jumped up in joy. But. She kept the door ajar, I could see people moving around, and anyone could see inside and when I told her what I really wanted she flatly told, "I don't come inside shower with newbies, it's trust factor, you must have taken it last time from Miss D at 1.5 K, but I don't provide at such rate. I will give you "good time" in little time, you must be expecting the same thing from me but I don't have any options I will give it to you."

I was greatly disappointed and Johnny felt flat. Next she started the massage which was indeed good and what she did next left me stunned. She saw Miss D and called her inside, and asked her if she had been with me before? Miss D saw me and smiled, looked at Miss K and raised an eyebrow, and shook her head. She continued and then gave head massage, which was extremely good and really made me relaxed. But, in between she was getting calls..Hi bro,

Can you give more hints on Miss I and Miss P's name. Please PM me if possible.

TechBro
12-10-15, 18:06
Hi folks,

Back with a new Post. Well, it's not of a massage at an MP this time but Massage with FS at home.

Few client meetings got cancelled in the second half a few days ago hence thought of heading home but suddenly felt my dick calling out to my brain begging for real full 4th Base action instead of just 3 Bases available at MPs. After some serious thinking called my SP to check if he could help out at short notice. He called me back in a few minutes and offered to help with with some private non-regular contacts, the only caveat being that these ladies only came home & not to hotels. Well, after viewing some pics finalized a lady who looked good. Within a few minutes, got a call from the lady, gave her directions to my home. The lady was at doorstep within an hour. That was real quick, I only hoped the service wasn't that quick though. .

Invited her inside, gave her a nice hug & a peck on the cheek. Had a chit chat for a while to get to know her and turns out she was a very nice girl unlike the cheap regulars, slightly shy though. To make her comfortable, I paid her the agreed amount with the SP before the session.

After a few minutes, I initiated the session by asking whether she will oblige with a dry massage. She agreed & asked me to lie on my stomach, I took my shirt & vest and lied down on my stomach with my undies & 3/4th on. She looked a bit surprised but started a dry massage onto my back & neck area. The touch of her palms & the pressure were bang on giving me a feeling I was at a Spa. After 5 minutes, she pulled down my 3/4th & undies and removed them completely without asking. Next she started with my foot, legs & thighs and finally my arse. Looked like she worked at a spa for her regular income her massage skills seemed perfect. Moderate pressure on my legs and delicate sensual pressure on my arse. I didn't bother to ask whether she worked at a spa though.

After some decent massage to my back & arse, she asked me to turn around, mind you she was fully clothed all along. She gave me a good massage to the front side of my legs & slowly proceeded upwards. By the time she came near my chest, she could see my dick saluting her and making it difficult for her to concentrate anymore. We looked eye to eye & she understood. She removed her top & jeans as a cue and lied down next to me in her panties & lacy bra.

What followed next was pure bliss, we kissed passionately for about 10 mins whole my hand were exploring her tight nipples. By this time, she too must have got wet, because she started showing signs of wanting to increase the pace of our foreplay. Not to be a letdown, I moved my lips to her nipples while my fingers started exploring her pussy lips to finger. Looks like she really liked that part as she held my fingers and pushed two fingers closer to her vagina to excite her clitoris. I had some fun time fingering her and she showed the pleasure she got by flowing her juices onto my fingers. Now, I want some action too, she understood, herself put the condom (Kohinoor Extra Time. Has worked for me to extend the action always) onto my fully erect dick and started giving a blowjob over the helmet. What an expert, deep throat me while slowly playing with my balls at the same time, it took lot of self control not to let go. I then asked for the real action now. She immediately climbed onto me, inserted my dick into her pussy & started riding me. She knew her job well to an extent that whenever she felt that I'm going to ejaculate, she would immediately reduce her pace and come over to offer a nice passionate kiss. It was quite sometime now and I wanted to finish the act by going my fav style of missionary, pushed her over, picked her legs up and inserted inside before she realized what happened. We went on in this pose for about 5 mins before I decided to finish the act and exploded inside her (with helmet on off course).

Both of cleaned up and got ready. Gave each other a nice warm hug again and she left.

For the people, who want to know the damages & other details in the format used by others;.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 (slightly less meat than my preference).

Body- 4/10 (low rating because of a big horizontal scar on the lower abdomen which was kind of a put off).

Massage- 8/10.

Service- 7/10.

Price- 8 K (don't skin me for this but Non-Regulars usually take that much, unless of course members here assist with contacts of independents who charge less without an SP in between).

I have tried a few independents earlier without SP who charge half the amount but good a raw deal on the looks dept most of the time though the sex has been good. I am slightly averse of trying out NL because of fear of LE problem there.

Anyways do comment if you found this FR good & to others "No Bad Blood" please criticize if you feel so.

By the way, I have activated PM now and ready to assist selective few only depending upon what is on offer in return.

Gangaram
12-10-15, 18:15
Gangaram,

Is he back? From that RR FR, I am having a feeling that he's back.Not out famous bro Yash khopara he was a legend. Really miss his unique fantasies.

Gangaram
12-10-15, 18:22
Hey dude,

This seems to be their policy with newbies. I had visited see spa on Saturday. Fortunately, I noticed Miss I there whom I have known since the time she was in SS at PP. Took her since the other girls were below average including Miss K who has become famous here. Miss I told me that of late they deny extras to first time visitors and just because she knew me she was offering me extras on my first visit. Overall I thought it was a decent spa but the quality of girls was 4-5 out of 10. Not worth a visit as per my expectations. I would rather visit RR and spend a bit more money on nice looking chicks or I would go back to Z spa in darkness.Bro,

It's massage place firstly and LE can visit too in form of customer hopes murmuring had not given enough hint RTFF basic rules.

TechBro
12-10-15, 19:35
LOL bro I would rethink if you marry her and think again if your getting high on beautiful green tea there. Just 2 k for extras does they get you bones or you assuming dickheads here I would accept your bow bow again.Lo & behold! Another Senior steps up to support his buddy. Well, another "Hurt Senior", alas. Like the choice of your words Mr. Gangaram, "Only if you marry. Bow Bow" this rhetoric indicates that you seem to have a fancy to marry a Therapist unlike me.

Give new members here a chance before you pronounce your verdict on his very first post. This is like Zamedaars of the good old days trying to reign over hideous kingdom. Mind you, this very arrogance will bring the downfall of people. Learn the meaning of Inclusion before Pronouncing a Verdict as if you bunch are Chief Justice of this Forum.

LovelyAsh
12-10-15, 20:57
Hi,

Had any first India visits to GLS Vashi.

Thanks to PeachFuzzy for sharing the details.

The overall experience was good. And will surely repeat but with different provider tough.

I took the 60 minutes Swedish package and was assigned miss A for the job.

Body 6/10.

Curves 6/10.

Nips 8/10.

Damage 3, 1.8 service + 1.2 extras.

But no DFK or any kissing.

Rushed through the extras.

But overall good start for my India trip.

Seniors will appreciate if you can PM me some good contacts for making my trip memorable and enjoyable.

Stay safe,

LA

SexGood
12-11-15, 01:06
Thanks for the advice. Will try but can you give me some more hints for spa and therapist name you tried? I got little confused.

Also, can suggest some therapist at country spa in case you have tried before as I have already taken membership.

Just came back from Bandra.

I live in Andheri.

Firstly don't write the name openly on the forum.

The one you mentioned Its too expensive. More than 3 k.

Instead try the one near the jewelry showroom.

You get a BJ there be able to convince.

If you take a 60 min or 90 min after 45 minutes the therapist herself will touch and ask.

You want here? And since they don't know Hindi and their English is also not good.

I asked how much. She said 4 k. Somehow brought her down to 2 k.

Awesome BJ. Starting the teasing from tongue twirling..

HowarZ69
12-11-15, 02:39
Hi fellow members and patrons,

Need the contact details of few chubby BBW.

Will exchange few contacts for the same.

Tho don't know whether those contacts would already be with you or not. Since I'm a new comer. Just made the account. And that's why I'm being totally honest with you.

Jas2469
12-11-15, 02:41
This technicians English is much better to be James Bond aka Rahuls2304!!

Yes bro. Looks like Rahuls2304 is back with his fake FRs and beautiful green tea. LOL!

MastiLooter
12-11-15, 04:07
Guys,

Can someone PM few indi contacts with places.

I have been a regular to this forum now. But still no luck.

ChetanRana1981
12-11-15, 05:40
Hi,

Had any first India visits to GLS Vashi.

Thanks to PeachFuzzy for sharing the details.

The overall experience was good. And will surely repeat but with different provider tough.

I took the 60 minutes Swedish package and was assigned miss A for the job.

Body 6/10.

Curves 6/10.

Nips 8/10.

Damage 3, 1.8 service + 1.2 extras.

But no DFK or any kissing.

Rushed through the extras.

But overall good start for my India trip.

Seniors will appreciate if you can PM me some good contacts for making my trip memorable and enjoyable.

Stay safe,

LAThey have a membership.

10 k validity 4 months. And you get value of 17500.

So 3 extra massage worth 2500.

Starts from 10 to 75 k.

I have taken the 10 k one.

The Vashi one has better girls than Bandra one.

Bandra all Thai no NE.

I prefer the NE cause they understand English and talk also.

With Thai Hindi is o and English they can't understand.

Sign language.

But to order to get extras from. NE, very difficult to convince.

Vashi sanpada very few spas abuts a hot zone like Powai.

Andheri is safer.

Try a&% Thai spa in andheri west.

Ut Andheri Santacruz Bandra Juhu.

And one opposite mall in darkness west.

There is one in Juhu hotel but girls are average. It has has famous night club.

One near JWM.

One near Dino Moreas restaurant in Juhu.

Juhu and Andheri west. There are many. Where you get extras on first visit.

But avoid Aeropagus. Sohum and Myrah.

No extras.

If you want inde. Just go to a nightclub on Fri Sat sun.

Since girls have free entry. You will find many Escorts there.

One is opp to fane adlabs darkness.

Another is in Juhu rb.

From 5 to 50 k.

Enjoy.

RuffMeUp
12-11-15, 06:13
I cleared my inbox but didn't get any message from you still.Sorry buddy.

Actually I myself forgot what I was supposed to PM for.

Wonering
12-11-15, 06:57
My thoughts.

I think love has different meanings for different persons.

I am sort of in love with a thai lady whom I met in Kolkata & we know each other for more than a year.

She is aware that I am married & we both know this relationship can not go a long way.

But still we are quite close to each other & our feeling are quite real without any expectations.

She makes me happy. We meet once in 4 to 5 months & stay together for 10 to 15 days normally when her visa expires and she has to go to get fresh visas.

Bro.

Great to read your post.

Regards,

AgentOrange.

Littlish
12-11-15, 12:01

See you on the other side!Dear Peachfuzzy,

It can be understood, given the shock of the escapade you had at SS. Though chances are minimal, that a punter comes to harm, since police doesn't have as much to benefit usually from an isolated customer. But the spa owner will have enough cash, lacs of rupees everyday more or less. But, there is a risk indeed, given current crazy atmosphere. This is possibly an acute stress reaction. Well, similar to abstaining from alcohol, if it keeps you away from punting, there are many benefits in the long run. But, once a punter, always a punter. Maybe, you will change your strategy, and succeed in unearthing gems hitherto unknown, to the punter world. As you know 'full many a gem of purest ray serene, the dark caves of ocean bear. ' . As one door closes, another one opens, or sometimes one has to search for one. But, when you succeed in different methods, or find these new doors or caves please give us some tips by posting reports, as the reports here don't have to be spa related only. Best of luck.

Kunal14
12-11-15, 12:34
Hi fellow monger,

Has anyone tried follow Housewife?

Sujata from Ghansoli Digits end with 027.

Aakansha from Chembur Digits end with 497.

Vaishali from Nerul Digits end with 044.

Manisha from Thane Digits end with 146.

Suvarna from Thane Digits end with 460.

Ferios
12-11-15, 14:05
Hey guys,

I'm just a visitor for a day. I don't want to spend my time for nothing. I'm looking for good shaped body. But I didn't find it any yet. I will stay around Bandra.

Please share your contacts with pm Any help will be appreciated.

JRandal
12-11-15, 14:24
Though I am not married but have a livein kinda arrangement so think I can help with a tip.

Your rest of the curiosity may be answered in pervious posts, separate sim, no card swipe. Etc Regarding WhatsApp I would like to add that don't use WhatsApp of your main sim infact don't use WhatsApp of on your main phone. Keep a cheap mobile for your second sim and activate WhatsApp on that and keep it hidden from your partners reach. I keep mine at office only. Never carry any personal pics of family in that phone.

Safe Mongering.

Hey All,

Just a bit of curiosity or call it safety measures just wanted to ask you married peeps. How do yall manage the show. I mean you have your bank statements, phone, email subscriptions, the odd what's app from girls, the updates from sp's and many other sources and am sure it would be difficult for all you guys. But yall still manage. So what's the precautions yall take or advise you would give to people who monger and might get married in the future. This is just on a different note to what's already available. Let me know.

Thanks.

JRandal
12-11-15, 14:53
Is the Delhi food still available in Mumbai, if yes I would like to have a three course meal with them.

Just let me know where to call to reserve the table.

Enjoy bros.

Jim Holland
12-11-15, 15:09
Gents,

Great updates in this overview. Am staying on Nariman point this weekend. Anyone tips on either nice spa to visit or number to call for nice lady to help show me around, join for dinner and have a good leisure time on a Saturday night?

Hope hearing from someone! Promise will share experience right here back to you.

Thanks

Ray Redington
12-11-15, 16:11

Enjoy bros.#1 and #2 are Miss P and Miss and and I had an amazing time with them. They are from Delhi only.

CityVisit
12-11-15, 16:24
Hey guys,

I am visiting Bombay for few days and wanted to go to some nightclubs where might have a chance to pickup someone if we click (maybe be an escort or otherwise). Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Netfun100
12-11-15, 16:26
So a visit to a darkness spa. 90 minutes. Do after about 30 minutes the girl says can you massage me. I asked where. She said my back and everywhere else. Great time with everything at my disposal. Next time will be a lip scene. You know where! A well known spa and no it's not the hidden or the last alphabet.

CityVisit
12-11-15, 16:27
Hey guys,

My friend had mentioned that there were some of these bars around Borivali which is dim / dark and girls come and sit with you for some fun / casual touching etc. Any ideas where these are?

And any info around it (timing, comments on pricing, what to do / not do etc) will be appreciated.

BTW I am in the VileParle area.

Regards.

Manishjai
12-11-15, 16:32
Hi,

I have just transferred to Mumbai. I am new for city. I need some contact nos of SPs. Please help me. I'm alone in the city & needed very badly.

Manishjai
12-11-15, 16:45
They have a membership.

10 k validity 4 months. And you get value of 17500.

So 3 extra massage worth 2500.

Starts from 10 to 75 k.

I have taken the 10 k one.

The Vashi one has better girls than Bandra one.

Bandra all Thai no NE.

I prefer the NE cause they understand English and talk also.

With Thai Hindi is o and English they can't understand.

Sign language..Can you please send details to me please.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vista Man
12-11-15, 16:54
Can someone PM me GF friendly hotel in Bandra or nearby areas. Or Hotel with service.

RickyDash30
12-11-15, 17:20
Though I am not married but have a livein kinda arrangement so think I can help with a tip.

Your rest of the curiosity may be answered in pervious posts, separate sim, no card swipe. Etc Regarding WhatsApp I would like to add that don't use WhatsApp of your main sim infact don't use WhatsApp of on your main phone. Keep a cheap mobile for your second sim and activate WhatsApp on that and keep it hidden from your partners reach. I keep mine at office only. Never carry any personal pics of family in that phone. By JRandal.

" I do agree to what Jrandal says in addition always keep your phone locked, erase whatsapp conversation you had, don't any pics yours and the babe's or any personal info on the phone, no matter where you hide the phone a suspicious wife or a family member may investigate the matter to the hilt!

HsPuppy55
12-11-15, 17:30
Dear Peachfuzzy,

It can be understood, given the shock of the escapade you had at SS. Though chances are minimal, that a punter comes to harm, since police doesn't have as much to benefit usually from an isolated customer. But, once a punter, always a punter. Maybe, you will change your strategy, and succeed in unearthing gems hitherto unknown, to the punter world. As you know 'full many a gem of purest ray serene, the dark caves of ocean bear. ' . As one door closes, another one opens, or sometimes one has to search for one. But, when you succeed in different methods, or find these new doors or caves please give us some tips by posting reports, as the reports here don't have to be spa related only. Best of luck.Amongst all the pleasures of the flesh, a startling but pleasant surprise to suddenly read lines from Thomas Grey's greatest poem of the English language. Glad to get confirmation that we of this forum are on a higher plane in terms of intellect, taste and refinement.

Ashwinder
12-11-15, 17:51
Can someone PM me GF friendly hotel in Bandra or nearby areas. Or Hotel with service.That hill road hotel near M&S is, I think, forgot name.

HowarZ69
12-11-15, 17:52
That hill road hotel near M&S is, I think, forgot name.Can anyone help me with some BBW in Mumbai. Would be more than grateful. Will exchange my contacts.

Greetings,

Jackson

Aesthete
12-11-15, 18:04
Hi there fellas,

Been around here RTFF for some time. Not much of a spa guy (man. Here for the real deal). Do not have much spa experience as well and hence refrained from posting. However, this question caught my eye and thought about changing that (not much of a writer so please do not mind if things go back to status quo. You wouldn't miss me any ways).

So making an attempt at summarizing all responses (Thanks to all the seniors for all the guidance).

1. Firstly get a second life. Punter or not most men have one (or two rather). You did not sign in here with your real name did you. Hows that for an example. We punters just take it to a different level maybe like Batman or the spider.

2. Buy a mongering phone and number. Of course phone should be able to run whatsapp and other dating apps (psst. That works once in a while).

3. Keep the mongering phone as disconnected from your real self as you can. FB sign on big no and etc.

4. No personal info on mongering phone. Stuff gets uploaded without your consent these days esp if you are not of the extremely careful lot.

5. Do not exchange mongering number with non-mongering contacts and vice versa. Stuff like truecaller are real deal breakers.

6. Monger as far from your home ground as possible.

7. Finally the most important and most crucial. "Wingman"' . Trusted friends are priceless.

8. Of course taking care of the lady at home was mentioned before. Hobbies are never above life itself. Understand and respect your needs and wants.

And finally my two cents:

1. Mind those marks. Give yourself and your clothes a good rundown before you leave. Those marks are real deal spoilers and the ladies are real watchful. Mind it.

2. If you have any think of a good explanation on the drive back home. You don't want to fumble in the morning while still hung over. Trust me I've seen some tight corners.

Finally if all of the above didn't work. Remember Shaggy. "It wasn't me".

Good luck and monger safe.

Aesthe

Your rest of the curiosity may be answered in pervious posts, separate sim, no card swipe. Etc Regarding WhatsApp I would like to add that don't use WhatsApp of your main sim infact don't use WhatsApp of on your main phone. Keep a cheap mobile for your second sim and activate WhatsApp on that and keep it hidden from your partners reach. I keep mine at office only. Never carry any personal pics of family in that phone.

Safe Mongering.

Ashwinder
12-11-15, 18:38
Ha ha ha, for a senior member to call the FR fake calls for a celebration. I am real amused as its a classic case of "Khhate Angur", at least this proves that you haven't been that lucky.

Have a nose for fakes bro- Rarely miss it, don't stress out. Angoor reminds me of Tina's nipples though.

Ashwinder
12-11-15, 18:42
Aakansha from Chembur Digits end with 497.

Vaishali from Nerul Digits end with 044.

0.Can some one post these two pics.

FlagPost1
12-11-15, 19:11
I would reiterate on point number 8 . Sometimes we don't realize that the smell of oil also residues on the clothes. It's best to have a good shower at the spa itself.

4- Do not encourage watsapp messaging during times when your wife maybe around, if you do get a message. Politely send a reply that you are busy, and would message them later, and immediately delete the message. Having said that, don't forget to delete the pics from the photos folder. Because if an SP sends you pics, irrespective of the fact that you deleted his message, the picture stays on in the pics folder on your phone. Also I suggest do not install a phone lock on your photos or watsapp. Because that would raise a lot of doubts..

HeartRobber
12-11-15, 19:27

See you on the other side!Hey Pfuzzy,

It was great talking to you man. Such enthusiastic and energetic monger you were. But, understand your sabbatical break from mongering. And as said, will catch you soon for sure. Either here or at our common destination point.

Take care buddy, and do come back soon.

HR

HeartRobber
12-11-15, 19:28
Is the Delhi food still available in Mumbai, if yes I would like to have a three course meal with them.

Just let me know where to call to reserve the table.They have already left bro.

HR

HeartRobber
12-11-15, 19:33
I had asked her for Rupa recently. She said she's stopped providing Rupa as she always ditches at the last moment.As claimed by Priya, Rupa do ditches at last moment. I contacted her directly for couple of times. And after finalizing date, amount and rates, she calls it off at last minute stating some bullshit excuses.

Have sex, be safe.

HR

Dressed
12-11-15, 19:50
Bro can you share digits of these gals in Mumbai? Would like to taste one of them.

Enjoy bros.

GermanShepherd
12-11-15, 19:51
I don't know its permanent or temporary but I'm taking anyone who contributed to me in so special thanks to Joshua, Dhoka, Speed, HR (don't know your name on ISG), Gangaram, SnoozyBoozy, DaGentleman, GermanShephard, CoolDuke, Tester, Guru, Rajan (don't know your name as well on ISG).

See you on the other side!Thanks PF for including my name in the list of the legends. I'm just a newbie among you all and a total amateur, but learning from all those who have helped me with tips and hints to my queries.

I wish your hibernation is as short as a phase of day and night and look forward to hear from you soon.

Safe and happy mongering otherwise.

DarthBanger
12-11-15, 21:29
Hey members,

I'm fairly new to mongering. Can anyone help me out with good leads somewhere between Mira Road to Bandra?

Thanks in advance!

SidGupta
12-11-15, 22:52
Found this chick's number on website. Her number ends in 974. She is demanding 4.5 k for 1 pop. Pic attached. Anyone had experience with her?

Ravan9686
12-11-15, 23:37
NL is back in business.

MastiLooter
12-12-15, 01:59
Found this chick's number on website. Her number ends in 974. She is demanding 4.5 k for 1 pop. Pic attached. Anyone had experience with her?Don't find her worth 4.5 K.

ItsIn
12-12-15, 05:01
First, thanks to the members who helped with the decoding.

So this was a first spa visit ever. The receptionist seemed to understand the needs and reserved Miss K even before confirmation from my side.

Enough has already been written about her. Extras as usual.

The massage was excellent. I had grossly understated the power of massage.

Miss K suggested to try Miss S on next visit.

When I was leaving there was a lady going in with Miss K. And when the receptionist asked how was it, the lady gave me "what the hell did you do?" and I gave her "what the hell your're going to get?" looks.

Cheers

MumbaiNudist
12-12-15, 05:28
Hi guys,

Have been restricting myself to Spas till date. Would like to try out some WGs now. Any help would be appreciated for contacts in western suburbs. I am from Malad.

Thanks

Viiki
12-12-15, 06:23
As claimed by Priya, Rupa do ditches at last moment. I contacted her directly for couple of times. And after finalizing date, amount and rates, she calls it off at last minute stating some bullshit excuses.

Have sex, be safe.

HRWhat rate did you fix up?

Mahya
12-12-15, 07:54
Got the number of this MILF from locanto.

Chatted with her and asked for the pic, she send me tempting pic of her so decided to try her and fixed an appointment with her in Thane.

As usual she came 30 minutes late and I picked her up from pre agreed location, there was drastic difference in pic and in real. She was little fat with big tummy so I told her I m not in mood to that she replied my service is good and I'm ready for anything.

Still I was not comfortable, I guess she knows that and offer me 2 shots in 2 k. My mind was saying no meanwhile she adjusted her pallu (so that her galli will be visible) and started touching my small bro softly. By her actions I got excited and agreed to go with her and took her to one of my trustworthy place.

After entering the room she stared talking naughtily and gave me a warm hug to make me comfortable my jonny was giving standing claps in response. She was so fast and professional that she started removing her cloths and stood nude in front of me I told her you have big tummy after that she told ignore that and look at my back and she turned back.
She has nice curves at back so started touching her and feeling her then she helped me to undress.

Now foreplay started I have sucked her boobs for 20 minutes and then gone for doggy style while doggying her she started to talk in bihari "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" this was something new to me and I enjoyed her bihari language.

After first session we both got fresh and then she started sucking my bro. As she said she really has good sucking skills then I have tried reverse cow boy and ended with missionary.

Overall good but will not try her again.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

MyFantasy
12-12-15, 08:12
Hi,

Happened to be in Bangalore for a weeks stay and was browsing the net for a good Independents in Bangalore.

Was baffled by this Bangalore GFE site and in this bad world of escorting a total professional manner is being maintained and a very professional approach is maintained.

Wanted to share the experience with More people and I did have a nice time with Bangalore GFE guys and the only matter of concern here in the prizing which is on the higher side.

The girls are good and do have good standard and are only part time escorts.

Good luck.

HunkyDory912
12-12-15, 08:13

To the other Regular Member, no it's not written by RR Management, I would have been real happy if they did pay me for the FR & review. If you noticed, I didn't review the facilities at RR which would have been the case RR Mngt had indeed written it. Well to your angst about not giving details about the cost, my apologies for such inconsequential detail but anyways here goes;.

Therapy: Deep tissue; Cost: 3 K.

Service: Just 2 K.

& it was not Jacuzzi. Only if you had read the FR instead of finding points to criticize. No wonder you never received good service at RR owing to your fund a of thinking like a Bean Brain about Money instead of your Dick. Like I said in the post Patience & Respect to the Therapist earns Brownie points which can get redeemed in kind.

To the one person who appreciated the FR, a big thanks.Haha. You made me laugh out loud dude. I used to visit RR more than regularly. That place is lost and one of my least preferred places now. The bad experience starts right at the time of making call. They start showing their attitude. I never understood what their attitude is for. They talk and behave as if people don't have alternatives or as if people are desperate. They need to understand they are into hospitality business where being courteous is the most important.

Coming to the therapists, the less said the better. They are much worse than the counter guys. You talk about respect for therapists, I would say first they should learn to respect their customers. Then they will start respecting in return. Respect is a two-way street. Finally, it all feels so mechanical in the spa, I have rarely come across a therapist who makes you feel great.

Massage is good though. So, if they just want to give a good massage, then they should just do that. But even for that, they need to improve their attitude.

HeartRobber
12-12-15, 09:55
What rate did you fix up?Bro,

First she quoted 10 k for double pop, but after much sweet talk and persuasion, came down for 7 k.

HR

Rajukado
12-12-15, 10:31
Visited Ut Juhu yesterday 8 pm.

Some repair work was going on in shower room.

So offer heavy discount aroma for 1200.

Ambiance is very bad.

Taken Thai girl Nana.

Look wise so so.

Allowed TL with HJ for 1 k.

No DFK no boob sucking.

Little heavy body massage was OK.

Nice assets bums are very good.

Mimi is back to Thailand.

ChetanRana1981
12-12-15, 12:35
Gents,

Great updates in this overview. Am staying on Nariman point this weekend. Anyone tips on either nice spa to visit or number to call for nice lady to help show me around, join for dinner and have a good leisure time on a Saturday night?

Hope hearing from someone! Promise will share experience right here back to you.

ThanksSpas there are many in marine drive.

If you want spas with extras there are many in Juhu and Andheri.

For picking up a inde since your in south Mumbai.

Try the club Polly Esther.

Almost all clubs you can find indes.

Since girls have free entry. They go. And look for men with fat purses.

Best place for them to. Pick up clients.

Or try club escape Andheri or rock bottom Juhu.

Rb has like pvt cabins 25-50 k.

You get unlimited drinks.

You can book a pvt table with 4-5 friends.

Girls will come to you directly. Not everyone books them.

50 k on a pvt table means you have money and the girls know this.

Cheers

Apat5483
12-12-15, 13:46
Hello guys,

Have been to see spa thrice but never took Ms K. Always took Ms J. May I know what's Ms Ks name? Is she slim, fair petite? Does she give DFK?

How's Isha?

ChetanRana1981
12-12-15, 16:26
Visited Ut Juhu yesterday 8 pm.

Some repair work was going on in shower room.

So offer heavy discount aroma for 1200.

Ambiance is very bad.

Taken Thai girl Nana.

Look wise so so.

Allowed TL with HJ for 1 k.

No DFK no boob sucking.

Little heavy body massage was OK.

Nice assets bums are very good.

Mimi is back to Thailand.Compared to Lokhandwala and Juhu.

I find the your Santacruz better.

Most of the girls are heavy there.

One looks like a ladyboy.

They were offering 40 % discount.

Bandra offers 20 %. Between 12 to 5.

AmitGautam
12-12-15, 17:34
Thanks to some seniors' help, caught up with Kasish who is now acting as Indie.

This girl has got an uncanny habit of making yourself ultra comfortable from the moment 'go'. Went to the designated hotel at Bandra with her. Had a bottle of whiskey of her choice as I knew that she gets wild after having some pegs. Ordered some food as both she and I didn't have our lunch. Took two gulps and then proceeded for a blissful two hours of wild nip sucking, DFK, titt fucking, see**t fingering, cowboy ride, butt smacking, doggy fucking and ending two times in missionary.

Had the best fuck in my recent times. In between two shots, we had a nice chit chat on movies and songs and this and that.

She has the best boobs with the perkiest nipples and a great body to boot (I like her as she is short with an almost perfect figure and yet so sexy that you can pick her up easily). Also she makes you so friendly that you can forget the time you are spending. She too is not a time watcher. Only thing that you have to behave well with her and she will give you 110% of your money.

Thanks seniors. WIR soon.

BlackPanty
12-12-15, 18:52
Hello brethren,

I hope you guys are enjoying the night. I am home alone. No leads. All numbers that have been referred to are busy or not reachable. I think the scene is really bad.

I feel am not cut out for this. Someone gave me Nisha's number and that also she changed. Seems like hard luck. I hope to live the dream that you guys are living soon.

Name your dick spirit and keep your spirit high Party hard tonight guys. You guys owe it to all the virgin guys.

PlayNice9
12-12-15, 20:34
Hi guys,

Recently I visited Mumbai and was placed in a service apartment in Andhri. I tried contacting some indie / SP's. But they used to refuse or didn't used to reply know that I was staying in a service apartment. I could not understand the reason.

Can any body help me understand the issue. Also how to overcome that.

Any assistance will be helpful.

Thanks,

P

AgentOrange209
12-12-15, 20:51
Couldn't wait till share this.

This is in continuation to my earlier post.

Had a visit today to this spa again. Appointment booked for 7 with the same gal. Was a little late and she got busy.

So was asked to wait for 45 minutes. Went out for a coffee and she messaged me that she will call me as soon as she gets free. Out of courtesy I asked her if she would like to have coffee as well and she said she was bring me one as she was hungry and tired.

Bought coffee, Sandwich and a cup cake. And waited.

She got free. Called me in.

Surprised with all the stuff. She opened up the cup cake. Asked me to have the first bite and she had too from the other end at the same time. What a start. From the cupcake to the lips to the tounges. Went on for a long time.

I got a new term to this. "DCK" - Deep Cupcake Kissing.

I had opted for a deep tissue massage as I always do but since she seemed to be tired. So I told her that its okay if no massage today. So we just spent some good time together lying on the bed chitchatting, flirting and honeymoon hug.

She still gave me a dry massage for some time. And post tht something unexpected happened.

She removed my disposables and started blowing me off. A great BJ was followed by tit job.

Johny could survive the touch of the soft boobs and exploded soon.

This was something I wished for but could never ask to a NE girl because I know out of past experiences that they are very conservative and do not open easily.

This is for the first time. All of this was initiated by her. I didn't asked nor gave any signs for any sort of extras.

Cleaned up. And as last time she made me wear my clothes back again.

She is now moving to her new home in Juhu next week and has invited me there. Can't wait to be at her place.

One thing I have learnt is. If you care and treat them well. They will go extra mile to take care of you.

HowarZ69
12-12-15, 21:09
Can you give her contact [Email address deleted by Admin]. Would be grateful. In exchange have contacts to share.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

IntrepidExplor
12-12-15, 22:05
OK, I keep hearing about this Kashish. This is the ex NL girl who's now an Indie?

Since tastes vary widely, what do you mean by great body. Slim and skinny or curvaceous?

I'm finding myself very curious about this one who actually seems to go wild and get into the act. That's what's missing with most WGs, and I'd love to find one who actually has fun and doesn't just pretend to!

This girl has got an uncanny habit of making yourself ultra comfortable from the moment 'go'. Went to the designated hotel at Bandra with her. Had a bottle of whiskey of her choice as I knew that she gets wild after having some pegs. Ordered some food as both she and I didn't have our lunch. Took two gulps and then proceeded for a blissful two hours of wild nip sucking, DFK, titt fucking, see**t fingering, cowboy ride, butt smacking, doggy fucking and ending two times in missionary.

Had the best fuck in my recent times. In between two shots, we had a nice chit chat on movies and songs and this and that.

She has the best boobs with the perkiest nipples and a great body to boot (I like her as she is short with an almost perfect figure and yet so sexy that you can pick her up easily). Also she makes you so friendly that you can forget the time you are spending. She too is not a time watcher. Only thing that you have to behave well with her and she will give you 110% of your money.

Thanks seniors. WIR soon.

Jaideep
12-13-15, 04:48
Which spa is this.

Share some hints on the name and location.

Also therapist name.

So a visit to a darkness spa. 90 minutes. Do after about 30 minutes the girl says can you massage me. I asked where. She said my back and everywhere else. Great time with everything at my disposal. Next time will be a lip scene. You know where! A well known spa and no it's not the hidden or the last alphabet.

Pcock
12-13-15, 05:03

Had a visit today to this spa again. Appointment booked for 7 with the same gal. Was a little late and she got busy.

So was asked to wait for 45 minutes. Went out for a coffee and she messaged me that she will call me as soon as she gets free. Out of courtesy I asked her if she would like to have coffee as well and she said she was bring me one as she was hungry and tired.

Surprised with all the stuff. She opened up the cup cake. Asked me to have the first bite and she had too from the other end at the same time. What a start. From the cupcake to the lips to the tounges. Went on for a long time.

I got a new term to this. "DCK" - Deep Cupcake Kissing..One hell of a lucky guy you are. Great read. Especially the DCK LOL.

Ashwinder
12-13-15, 06:47
Found this chick's number on website. Her number ends in 974. She is demanding 4.5 k for 1 pop. Pic attached. Anyone had experience with her?Much ugly, not wow. Why you do this?

Tower9001
12-13-15, 07:09
Most of the Mulund MPs were closed on Friday evening. Only See Spa was open in Mulund.

Mahya
12-13-15, 07:10

Surprised with all the stuff. She opened up the cup cake. Asked me to have the first bite and she had too from the other end at the same time. What a start. From the cupcake to the lips to the tounges. Went on for a long time..This look like a good story. Like fantasy in mind. Let us know place and girls name will also try her.

JpDixx82
12-13-15, 08:29
11 Dec.

Went to the Colored Flower spa with a Groupon deal. Was allotted Ms. Dolly (from Manipur). Didn't expect much from the beginning. Good massage, and that's it.

Overall, a disappointment but not a very big one. At least the massage was good.

Not quite sure how Mr Gangaram got extras here.

WIR: maybe only for massage with groupon.

12 Dec.

9 spa at PP. Chose Alia. A 19-20 yr old. Massage was bloody awful. No great extras. Overall a waste of time and money (3. 5 k total).

WIR. Maybe with the earlier girl P who was nice last time.

Its sickening that this city has not much to offer. Quite a contrast to Delhi isn't it my friends. I actually look forward to work trips in Delhi for some good fun. There's simply so much to choose from without even burning a big hole in the pocket.

Cheers. Do keep the FRs coming in, and discovering new places.

Ratu Sir
12-13-15, 09:30
Hi,

I will be visiting Mumbai around first week of February 2016. Will be staying near Hyatt Regency area. Any action around here? Anybody can share contacts?

Cheers.

Resh121
12-13-15, 09:34
Generally am not a massage person, but after reading a lot on the forum and with a few inputs from seniors decided to give it a try. Tried 2 , are spa in Prabhadevi (which also has a branch in Chembur) and the well know Z spa in opposite Bazar in "Darkness".

Are Spa (Prabhadevi) -Opted for the deep tissues massage and was given a Manipuri therapist Miss A. Not too good to look at, but was given a very good massage, including a** massage. But absolutely no extras, she flatly refused. She mentioned that the local girls in the MP provide these and I should take additional 30 minutes for this.

Z spa (In Darkness opp Bazar) . Well known and well written about, thought if would get lucky here. Again No NE therapist, one Miss S (local) was provided. 3/10 in look department, absolutely OK massage. But again no extras. She mentioned that no such extra services in the spa.

Guess, no beginners luck.

AgentOrange209
12-13-15, 10:22
Can anyone share contacts of BJ and rimming queens in town with incall?

Under 4-5 k range for ST.

Do pm me.

AgentOrange209
12-13-15, 10:24
Read my previous FRs for newbies in Mumbai.

Those places will not dissappoint you.

11 Dec.

Went to the Colored Flower spa with a Groupon deal. Was allotted Ms. Dolly (from Manipur). Didn't expect much from the beginning. Good massage, and that's it.

Overall, a disappointment but not a very big one. At least the massage was good.

12 Dec.

9 spa at PP. Chose Alia. A 19-20 yr old. Massage was bloody awful. No great extras. Overall a waste of time and money (3. 5 k total).

Its sickening that this city has not much to offer. Quite a contrast to Delhi isn't it my friends. I actually look forward to work trips in Delhi for some good fun. There's simply so much to choose from without even burning a big hole in the pocket.

Cheers. Do keep the FRs coming in, and discovering new places.

AgentOrange209
12-13-15, 11:59
Need some urgent info on these pics.

Shared by an sp on locanto.

Quoting 5 k with place for 2 hours.

Has anyone been or tried any of these? Are these genuine or fake?

AgentOrange209
12-13-15, 12:33
Let me know if you hav tried any of these. Sp seems to be frpm juhu area.

Has shared these pics.

Let me kno if genuine or fake?

Asking for 7 k.

RajivJ
12-13-15, 13:04
Hey dude,

Sounds interesting. Any hints or pointers about the place and girl.

Samsungs3
12-13-15, 13:17
Need some urgent info on these pics.

Shared by an sp on locanto.

Quoting 5 k with place for 2 hours.

Has anyone been or tried any of these? Are these genuine or fake?Most of these pics in general are fake -- I've never got the exact girl from any locanto advert -- ever. Usually the girls are really downmarket and nothing like these pics.

BhukhaLauda
12-13-15, 14:05
Hello guys,

Last week I had visited Ren Chem during the weekdays.

Booked an appointment with Miss P, having decent looks and nice slim figure.

Massage started and so did the usual chit-chat about previous visits, which girl etc.

Told her that I was a regular with Miss T at Ren W.

She started asking why you did not take any other girl.

Told her that Miss T had nice delicious mangoes that's why I was mad about her.

On hearing this, she started laughing and I said 'I can repeat you if you are as delicious as Miss T.

Immediately, she started running her nails over my inner thighs and touched Johnny boy from behind.

Asked her what is on the menu.

She quoted 2 k for HJ + TL.

Told her that I wanted to have B2B.

She said that B2B does not happen here.

I said 'I have tasted every part of Miss T's beautiful body and so it does happen here'.

She said that if you go for 'dry' jacuzzi, then I will give you what you want.

I could not hold my laughter and asked her what is this 'dry' jacuzzi.

Told her that jacuzzi is always done in water.

She said the counter charges will be 6 k and you can enjoy me on the bed itself.

Told her that I am fine with HJ and TL and told her to bring out her mangoes.

Miss P has nice wholesome mangoes which I sucked for around 15 minutes while she was driving Johnny boy crazy.

Finished me off with a nice HJ and that's about it.

To sum it up:

Girl - 7/10.

Mangoes: 10/10.

Menu: HJ + TL.

Damages: 2.5 k counter + 2 k extras.

WIR: Yes.

Guys, has anyone experienced 'dry' jacuzzi. Would definitely like to get Miss P naked and enjoy her body.

Pam007
12-13-15, 14:12
Tried Sonya MILF, sweet Marathi talking girl in late 20's.

Huge boobs- 38 I think, but loose and lactating yet. This is the only put off.

Came on agreed time. After booze, and BJ finished in doggy.

Can't make out that she is available, typical next door girl.

She doesn't have place, but open to visit.

Damage - 4000 per pop.

Rating - 7.

Raju1980
12-13-15, 15:16
Hi,

Did anyone tried Kainaat (number ending 086) in last 10 days? I have been trying to get in touch with her for last 2 weeks.

Can someone PM me strong reference for her?

LickMyDikk
12-13-15, 15:36
Hey folks,

Been a long time I've written so I'll put in all my recent mongering in Mumbai Delhi and Ludhiana.

UT spa. Went to UTCruz and took the new chic miss and. Very cute looking with dimples, big soft boobs, and a perfect ass. Started with hugs and kisses then took a great massage. Followed by bliss. DFK, Boob job, BBJ while I fingered her all wet. Was a great time took her contact, ready to come out for boom boom. She'll be changing job in a week. Whoever wants to taste her get to UT soon.

Paid. 1000 tip for this.

WIR. Yes lovely lady.

LickMyDikk
12-13-15, 15:44
Hey all,

Continuing on my recent FRs. Had been to NL sometime before Diwali. Got hold a smoking hot new chic at my old SP. Named Miss Pa. Superb body like a Brazilian chic, curves superb, ass awesome, body awesome. Was pretty horny. Gave an awesome BBBJ. Did missionary and then doggy,. She was all into it and moaned a lots. Couldn't resist and went to her back next day. She stays in western suburbs and comes to the SP once a while. Given now section is hot she'll avoid coming. Hoping to see her gain.

Cheers.

Face 7.

Body 9. 5.

Boobs 9.

Ass 9.

Service 9.

Overall 9.

WIR. For sure.

Charges Rs 2500 to SP. She didn't take tip.

Aamanat
12-13-15, 15:57
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Lalit1968
12-13-15, 17:23
Can anyone share contacts of BJ and rimming queens in town with incall?

Under 4-5 k range for ST.

Do pm me.Dear Bro.

Any luck with your inquiry into the rimming and BJ queens.

If yes I feel tempted to request you to PM me some leads too.

Thanks in advance.

Lalit1968
12-13-15, 17:31

Thanks seniors. WIR soon.Hi bro,

Read your FR on Kashish and have started feeling interested in this inde. She looks and sounds to be a good company too.

May I request her digits as I will be in Mumbai soon and would like to meet her.

In return I am willing to share some good indes from Kolkata.

Thanks in advance bro.

AgentOrange209
12-13-15, 19:07
It seems that the seniors are busy mongering.

Dear Bro.

Any luck with your inquiry into the rimming and BJ queens.

If yes I feel tempted to request you to PM me some leads too.

Thanks in advance.

AgentOrange209
12-13-15, 19:20
Since the pic looked tempting I decided to venture out. And returned disappointed without going for it.

There is a difference of sky and ground between what is promised and what you get.

Couldn't believe that these SPs asked for 7 k for something that is not even worth 2 k.

One SP called me at a place opp JW Marriott in Juhu. And the other one was near L&T andheri east.

Waste of time and fuel.

Request to people out here is not to fall into the trap of these SPs.

Has shared these pics.

Asking for 7 k.

AmitGautam
12-13-15, 19:35
OK, I keep hearing about this Kashish. This is the ex NL girl who's now an Indie?

Since tastes vary widely, what do you mean by great body. Slim and skinny or curvaceous?

I'm finding myself very curious about this one who actually seems to go wild and get into the act. That's what's missing with most WGs, and I'd love to find one who actually has fun and doesn't just pretend to!She is around 5'4" Greatbody with very little fat and 36 c boobs.

Gangaram
12-13-15, 19:43
Good news for South Mumbai mongers our UT spa has opened it new branch in fishing area 4 Thais and 4 NE staff with spacious cabins for yo yo with nice ambiance tested one NE miss A too my liking big rack and Thai miss p she's young too both excellent in massage miss a was friendly would take her out and miss p is greedy for money asked 2 k for BJ settled for 1 k it's was full of DFK boob job removed her pants too for fingering and she had really tight pussy milky smooth skin like baby like her way she stares killer eyes with dark mascara take a devil out of you. Damages 2.2 k (counter) 1 k for yo yo and yeah all NE there are really cute would try all.

SmartSexy2020
12-13-15, 23:24
Reading the recent reports of Gangaram, Amit gautam and Lickmydickk I feel even I need to share my recent escapades. Quite a few things happened in the last week which has not been reported so here it goes. Woke up with a hangover after a hard night of partying on Sunday and as usual johnny was looking for some company. Cut to a call to my usual SP in Bandra. He says since his place is shut will have to come to Juhu. Proceed to Juhu in towards late in the night and reach the designated place. Enter the place and the rooms are usual than small. The usual lineup of girls arrive. Select a fair Bengali chick from the lot. SP asks for 5. 5 k but negotiate to 4.5 k. Proceed to the room. Come to know she is 22 years old and she was feeling a little under the weather due to the sudden cold current. About 5 ft 4 inches tall has a few cut scars on her forearms. Her name is Pooja. Both undress and I begin to feel her soft boobs. Continue with that for a good 10 minutes. Ask her for DFK she does not allow it and only pecks everywhere. Unzips my jeans and proceeds to BBJ. Using her mouth in a great way and motion she continues with it for another 10 minutes. Put on the condom and she comes on top. Then change to missionary and end of first round. Will be attaching her pics in the last post.

SmartSexy2020
12-13-15, 23:30
Finish with the girl from FR 1 and head out from the place. Have a quick dinner but johnny still not in the mood to give up. Feel like there is something missing. Call back the SP again and proceed to the same place. Select another Delhi chick by the name of Manisha. Pretty chilled out chick. Talk to her for a while and smoke together. She must be about 5 ft 5 little saggy boobs and medium ass. This time give the SP 4 k as told him this is second round and can't give more. Both undress and I start fingering her pussy with the mirror in front of us. She does a DFK for good 10-15 minutes. She has already started to become wet. Change positions and she begins to do BBJ. Not really the best BBJ but willing to please. Same goes for DFK did not make good use of her mouth. Put on a condom and begin to do missionary. Do missionary for a good 10 minutes and change into doggy and that's the end of it. Promise to see her again soon and exit the place.

Girl- 6.5/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

BBJ- 6.5/10.

WIR- Not sure.

SmartSexy2020
12-13-15, 23:44
Left the place and the sp says that he has better looking chicks at another place in Bandra. The place is not run by him but knows the pimp over there. Head over there to the other place. Regular SP says that he can get the deal done for 6 k final. Agree to it on the condition that if I like I will stay otherwise I will leave. Reach the place in Bandra. Go to the other place. The lineup arrives. There are 3 chicks in total for every guys need. The first one comes no smile. Know it won't be great. The second one arrives. Pretty petite cute chick. Like a college going girl with a killer smile and fair skin. Exchange smiles and pleasantries. The third chick arrives wearing a long red gown. Pretty chick with a decent smile but heart stuck on the second chick and that was the best decision. Sp asks for 10 k for her. Start laughing at him and tell him not possible threatening to leave. Sp asks for 7 k last and promises 75 minutes of time for sure. Fell for her smile and paid 7 k instead of the 6 k agreed upon earlier to my usual SP. Proceed to the room. Very big room with a big mirror at the back. Talk for a bit and come to know she is from Orissa and has been around for a year doing this and just been a week she came to this place. Begin with DFK for a good 20 minutes with a little bit of talking and giggling. Explained to her that I took her for her attitude and smile and made her feel more comfortable. Again talk for a bit while DFK. Both of us remove our tops and I explore her small tits and a rather curvy stomach for her frame. Kissing her stomach and tits. She then does the same back to me. Pants go down and she begins to BBJ. Trust me guys the best BBJ I have had in a longest time. Right use of the mouth and tongue. Does it for a good 15 minutes. Put on the condom. She comes on top. Continue to do it for another 10-15 minutes. Change position to doggy and finish. Wear our clothes and smoke a ciggie together. Ask her for her number but reluctant to give as SP said not to. Talk to her for a bit and says know her real name and even come to know she has a BF. Her BF does not know about it so won't be sharing her pictures on the forum but can to trusted sources over email. Kiss each other for the last time with promise to meet soon.

Face- 8.5/10.

BBJ- 9/10.

Figure- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

WIR- Certainly will repeat her but won't pay more than 5 k-6 k max.

SmartSexy2020
12-14-15, 00:02
Posting the pictures in order of FR's.

Arhsim
12-14-15, 05:28
Bros,

Has any one of you had a good catch or experience going through the Locanto route or the "Escort Webpage" route?

Sure, there are a lot of numbers and pictures, but the they actually lead to anything good?

Since 2 of my SP's places have been shut, been struggling to fix a fuck date! And I never exchanged numbers as I didn't have a second cell. Always, just walked in, and if I liked something I saw, I went ahead. But alas. Now all those places are shut!

Have good one guys.

Cheers

Mahya
12-14-15, 06:09
Most of the Mulund MPs were closed on Friday evening. Only See Spa was open in Mulund.If you have their contact number then call them they will guide you about time or another place where they are providing services.

Gangaram
12-14-15, 07:17
11 Dec.

12 Dec.

Cheers. Do keep the FRs coming in, and discovering new places.Bro,

Don't take NE as its sure KLPD opt for local or Thais for sure extras.

RuffMeUp
12-14-15, 09:43
Tried Sonya MILF, sweet Marathi talking girl in late 20's.

Huge boobs- 38 I think, but loose and lactating yet. This is the only put off.

Came on agreed time. After booze, and BJ finished in doggy.

Can't make out that she is available, typical next door girl.

She doesn't have place, but open to visit.

Damage - 4000 per pop.

Rating - 7.Hi Pam,

Seems like you have received too many PMs. Tried sending you PM. Lactating tits are my weakness, so if you can help me get this chick's digits?

Thanks in advance.

RuffMeUp
12-14-15, 10:04
Found this chick's number on website. Her number ends in 974. She is demanding 4.5 k for 1 pop. Pic attached. Anyone had experience with her?Ask her for 2.5 k /2 pops if you are interested. Doesn't seem to be like 4.5 k /1 pop type.

CityVisit
12-14-15, 10:22
Hi,

I have never visited NL and read some posts here. So tempted to try. Can you please PM me the contact info for the SP there (Vishnu, Prem and Kanchan?) and some rough idea on how to go. Where to go and any other info that might be helpful. Would also very much appreciate if can share the price and names of some chics you guys had a nice experience with (am into DFK and GFE) .

Am relatively new to Bombay so any help will really be very much appreciated guys.

Thanks a lot.

Newbie13
12-14-15, 11:08
Was out after a gap of 2 months so decided to utilize the weekend for mongering activity.

1) Friday headed to Bandra for some work and then call GLS for a appointment. Was appointed a Thai therapist Miss. K, denied wearing a disposable and she didn't argue, useless massage (had really high hopes for a good massage from a Thai masseur), didn't pop the question for extra and tried playing it cool, finally after 40 min she asked me if I needed a massage there. I asked her how much she quoted 2 k for HJ, laughed my heart out and her and denied made johnny boy also sleep, she was some what annoyed and repeatedly asking me how much will I pay, told her 1 k for HJ + TL + Bottom access, got pissed and said not fare and was murmuring in Thai language, then said 1 k for HJ I told her no need and I can do that myself and started wanking in front of her, more pissed and stopped me, then said 1. 5 k for the deed, I denied again and told her to finish the massage, was really annoyed and later settled for 1 k, up goes her top and gave me access to her bottoms, fingered her till I came, the only plus was her firm boobs, dam too good to resist sucking them.

1) Looks - (I guess she was a little old) 5/10.

2) Massage - 4/10.

3) Extra service - 7/10. For her boobs.

4) Damage - 2. 2 counter + 1 k.

WIR. NO.

2) Was on my way to Bandra station saw R DB opened again (was Omeze bar before they turned it into DB). Stopped the rick and went inside, LOL all aunties standing, still to kill time I ordered a beer, then come this one chick who caught my attention, she was the best of the lot, tipped her 500 and she started dancing which was just awesome, tipped her more 1 k and asked for the bill came out with a good mood. Didn't asked for the number as I thought it will be quite early.

1) Ambience of the bar. Good.

2) Girls. All aunties except coupleof them.

3) Damage - 300 for beer+ 1. 5 k flaunted on girl+ 300 tip to singer and 200 tip to waiter and captain.

4) WIR- Yes. For that one chick ESP.

Saturday.

Decided to try out service bars in thane.

Drove all the way to thane and first stop Shadow bar (aka chandani before) was guided upstairs and saw 5-6 girls sitting right at the entrance, all bong an Nepali girls from Kamathipura I guess, the waiter came for order, ordered a breezer and left in 5 min.

1) Girls- 2/10.

2) Damage- 550 for breezer and 50 tip to waiter.

Next stop Sun city Bar.

Very near to the earlier bar I went inside and the biggest mistake of my life. All 40+ aunties inside (my maid looks more better and is anytime more clean than them) till then the waiter asked me to place a order, ordered for a red bull, and he started to show me girls and I told him I don't need a selection but he literary forced me to take one. She came and sat beside me and started touching me, I asked her not to touch me I told her I will pay her bony, tipped her 500 and the waiter again came and told me to buy a drink for girl and all, wanted to leave the place ASAP so told him to get the girl a drink and paid and left.

1) shitty place and smelt like gutter. Worst.

2) Girls: 100/10.

3) Damage: 800 drinks + 500 tip to girl and 100 tip to waiter.

WIR- Have decided never to visit a service bar ever again. Total stop for me.

Was in such a bad fucked mood, called my regular spa in vashi and they gave me a good discount, ended the day with a very good massage and refreshed mood.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

SfoCowboy
12-14-15, 12:29
Hi,

These are fake pics.

Has shared these pics.

Asking for 7 k.

DecentCharmer
12-14-15, 13:49
Dear mongers,

I know this is wrong thread to post this in. However, there is no thread dedicated for the town of oranges. I shall be on a business trip in Nagpur this month and I am hoping to get my hands on some juicy oranges. Has anyone had any experience in Nagpur. I am looking for a nice spa offering extras. Please share your experiences and I will share mine when back from the trip. I do not have PM activated and so some hints here in the thread will be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Happy mongering!

DecentCharmer!

LoneHunterIn
12-14-15, 15:16
This report is of last to last Saturday. Have already written a report regarding a spa in Navi Mumbai. Sec. 17. Went to the same spa. Took same Miss M. Had a wonderful time with her. Some members have asked if extras are available at the spa. Not sure about the spa & others therapists, but have been lucky with Miss M. She has made me a regular at the spa.

Investment- 1800 to the spa + 1000 to the girl.

LoneHunterIn
12-14-15, 15:17
On last Saturday had been to a Hotel which is in vicinity of Vithal Stn. Actually there are 4 around it, so you will have to find on your own which one, I am referring to. Met manage there, coincidentally having the same name. Showed 2 girls, didn't like them, then he brought 1 more, still no. Then I remembered a name I had been around 10 months back and the lady was still there. He called her, agreed, paid the charges and proceeded for 1 and 1/2 hour.

Investment. Rs 2500.

To the manager Rs. 300.

To the Girl Rs. 1000.

The tipping is at our discretion.

Djboy
12-14-15, 15:26
Hi guys,

Please can someone guide me on safe girl friendly hotels in Bandra or khar which are not shady but also not too expensive?

I don't mind paying upto 2 k. I usually used to go to mantra which was raided and was all over the news. I am a little wary of going there now.

I am aware of a lot of them on linking road and Pali hill but not sure. Also theres a couple of them in the adjoining lane of khar stn.

Please PM me with tried and tested options available.

Thanks in advance!

Dj.

LoveGuru1981
12-14-15, 15:37
There is a ton of info on NL. Use the search engine on this forum and you will get the required info including directions to get there. Will send you a PM on the SP separately.

Hi,

I have never visited NL and read some posts here. So tempted to try. Can you please PM me the contact info for the SP there (Vishnu, Prem and Kanchan?) and some rough idea on how to go. Where to go and any other info that might be helpful. Would also very much appreciate if can share the price and names of some chics you guys had a nice experience with (am into DFK and GFE) .

Am relatively new to Bombay so any help will really be very much appreciated guys.

Thanks a lot.

GermanShepherd
12-14-15, 19:26
Posting the pictures in order of FR's.Nice FRs mate.

Appreciate if you could share the pic of the 8.5 pointer 3rd FR with contact details.

Happy and safe mongering.

FunkyCat25
12-14-15, 20:28
On last Saturday had been to a Hotel which is in vicinity of Vithal Stn. Actually there are 4 around it, so you will have to find on your own which one, I am referring to. Met manage there, coincidentally having the same name. Showed 2 girls, didn't like them, then he brought 1 more, still no. Then I remembered a name I had been around 10 months back and the lady was still there. He called her, agreed, paid the charges and proceeded for 1 and 1/2 hour.

Investment. Rs 2500.

To the manager Rs. 300.

To the Girl Rs. 1000.

The tipping is at our discretion.Hi are you refering to one which starts With "A".

Remobby
12-15-15, 06:11
Been to Mlnd spa Swarski. Pretty good place, especially attitude of girls around. Took Miss J, very co-operative, excellent figure. She does massage + HJ at ease. Had a nice time. They seem to have regulars here.

Counter: 2 k + Miss J 1.5 k. Enjoyable time.

BlackJack543
12-15-15, 07:01
Went to this spa last week. This was my fourth time here. Asked for a thai therapist on the call, receptionist said only miss St was available. I booked with her. Well not expecting a good massage here, I was surprised by the quality of the massage I got. When she was done on the back side, I asked her if she can spend some more time on the glutes. She acknowledged, kept the towel and gave a decent massage. Then she stood on my back and massaged my legs and glutes with her feet, the same way they do in a traditional thai massage. When the front side was done I asked for extras and she quoted 1 k for HJ and 1.5 for HJ + TL. She had small tits and good ass. Did some fingering too, though she was very reluctant.

After the HJ was over, she asked whether I would like steam + shower. I said yes and she went to see whether the shower was available. It was occupied and she came and asked me to sit. Gave me a nice shoulder and head massage for 10 minutes. When I asked her which part in Thailand she was from, she said she's from Manipur, to which I was surprised that she was Indian. I was a bit confused as she did not look like NE. But had a good massage. Overall good experience. Damages 1.5 k + 1.5 k.

Littlish
12-15-15, 08:13
Hi,

Thanks a lot.NL has been subject to lot of LE action, the frequency increasing. Many good girls have stopped coming there. It has been hit and miss. Unfortunately, the place is going down. One can still get lucky with good SP contact, being regular, having references etc. But, not as simple to get good quality anymore. The place is usually thronged by MILFs.

Vinay624
12-15-15, 08:23
Will be in Mumbai next week. How is the DB scene after the relaxation of rules. If good which are the happening DB's now. Thanks in advance.

Keshtel
12-15-15, 08:49
Special Thanks to AgentOrange209 for the pointers to the spa.

Went yesterday evening and only 2 therapists Miss K and Miss S were available. Was allotted Miss K.

Bad face but huge Jugs. Got a decent enough massage and when inquired for extras, I was told 4 k. Finally settled for 1.5 k. For B2 B HJ+TL. She was ready for CBJ too but I was not "equipped" that time. What followed was an amazing experience. Came well in her hands and while leaving was promised a better experience next time.

Damages: 1.8 + 1.5 for extras.

Ambiance: Pretty good. My room had an enclosed shower.

WIR: maybe. For the CBJ.

AgentOrange209
12-15-15, 09:57
Guys check out todays Times of India.

Local police stations to monitor and keep a watch on DBs live using CCTVs.

Watch out.

Will be in Mumbai next week. How is the DB scene after the relaxation of rules. If good which are the happening DB's now. Thanks in advance.

MJojo
12-15-15, 11:14
Hey guys,

Travelling to Mumbai for a week and need some digits of trusted SPs. Generally I deal in Pune forum but now in Mumbai for some work.

Any help would be appreciated. Mostly looking out on WE high way.

Thanks guys.

ChetanRana1981
12-15-15, 13:53
Will be in Mumbai next week. How is the DB scene after the relaxation of rules. If good which are the happening DB's now. Thanks in advance.There used to be good service bars on the Goregaon Borivali stretch.

Now it's the worst. Old women in 40 s and 50 s. Too. Much make up.

Avoid hot pockets like Mira road.

Andheri kurla road is a safe bet. Try NL. Which is on the Andheri kurla road.

Kalyan shilpata used to be a heaven.

How much has it changed now. Don't know.

There is also this new modus operandi by some if not all the girls.

You go to a db select a girl they take you to a nearby lodge.

Then cops raid so you pay the girl first.

Plus the cops to avoid trouble.

But you get no action.

The girl actually informs the cops and then they share the amount extorted by the cops.

Been happening frequently on the Mira road stretch.

Panvel is a safer bet.

DulipModi
12-15-15, 15:18
Dear mongers,

I know this is wrong thread to post this in. However, there is no thread dedicated for the town of oranges. I shall be on a business trip in Nagpur this month and I am hoping to get my hands on some juicy oranges. Has anyone had any experience in Nagpur. I am looking for a nice spa offering extras. Please share your experiences and I will share mine when back from the trip. I do not have PM activated and so some hints here in the thread will be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Happy mongering!

DecentCharmer!Hi buddy,

Nagpur is a dead city and majority of the SPs are scamsters. I have been there couple of times but could not get my hands on good oranges.

If you get a good experience please share it as I am likely to be in Nagpur in the last week of this month.

Happy mongering.

Djboy
12-15-15, 15:23
Hi guys,

Does anybody know about her?

What are the reviews like and how much is the damage?

Please share info and digits by PM.

Thanks in advance.

Dj.

Traceur
12-15-15, 16:10
Wad in Bandra for work yesterday in one of TGE bylanes behind KFC. Saw a Thai spa and planned to check it in the evening.

Went there around 7. Good place relatively new place. Opted for dry back massage as was really tight.

Massage was really good one of the best I have had so far. In fact the combination of my fatigue and the relaxation provided made me forget to pop the all important Q.

Had cute NI not sure what was her name.

Was quoted 2,2 agreed at 1.5.

Might visit when need to unwind again.

Has anyone had any luck here?

RattleStud
12-15-15, 17:55
Hi,

This FR is an old FR, was planning for a genuine massage without any extra. Just read about this spa which is recently opened. Chose a Thai curry for a Swedish massage and enjoyed. What a babe she was and an expert in massage too. She had done training from Kolkata. Asked about extras but she refused.

But I would recommend if anyone wants a genuine massage.

Damage only 1.5 k for 1 HR.

ScorpionMav
12-15-15, 19:54
Yesterday I was high-spirited with thought of trying out my first FS. Contacted few people and I was set. I'm really thankful to all those people who are very generous. I was called to Borivali to try out a chick as I was promised. I insisted on assurances of no klpds and all. She was assertive and sweetly assuring with her favorite word 'dear'. I reiterated as Borivali being far away from Vashi, I expect a truthful events of things being put my way. As soon as I reached Borivali, this female SP called Priya dint pick up my 20+ calls. And basically texts me the girl I booked is on periods. I brooded over the turn of events. Such a shame but a necessary experience. Kindly don't visit this person if you are really sure about her ways because she is a sweet trickster. Even after really sure about and promising her extra bucks she hoaxed me. I hope none of you experiences this drivel.

Anyways the silver lining. Tired of FS nonsense, headed to SS spa in a hope of catharsis. Was in dilemma whether shall I visit Swarowski or this as I really needed something to ease me up. Opted for SS. I must admit this particular spa has much better collection of females than all other spas which has pack of locals. Opted for my usual chick Miss are who is a cynosure of my liking, although other choices were tempting. At first I choose Miss S but as we went into the cabin I found her not to my liking hence requested her to send my usual chick who was in pink.Is that the SS Spa at PP Diamond Sindhi? I tried to visit there but at the counter all I got was a reply that they are closed for the day. It was 7 in the evening. Should I Try my luck visiting early or is it just they do not entertain new customers? If its the latter case then how did you get there the first time? Any guidance will be deeply appreciated.

SpaSurfer
12-15-15, 19:54
Wad in Bandra for work yesterday in one of TGE bylanes behind KFC. Saw a Thai spa and planned to check it in the evening.

Went there around 7. Good place relatively new place. Opted for dry back massage as was really tight.

Massage was really good one of the best I have had so far. In fact the combination of my fatigue and the relaxation provided made me forget to pop the all important Q.

Has anyone had any luck here?Tried twice but no luck.

Stopped wasting on it.

SpaSurfer
12-15-15, 20:18
Hi,

Want to activate PM without credit card from Mumbai.

Any help from moderator or seniors.

Greetings,

Jackson

Symbigv
12-15-15, 20:59
Hi guys,

Joined the forum yesterday. Was very happy to know there is actually such a forum.

Have been mongering since the last two years. Know a SP with her own place in South Mumbai. Also an inde who can arrange for a decent accommodation in Western suburbs. This inde can also arrange for other inde. Have Had a threesome with her. Will post my FR soon.

Symbigv
12-15-15, 21:22
Yes. Have tried quite a few of her girls. And have selected two to three of her girls as favorites which I love repeating. Will be happy to share names. PM me.

Hi All,

Had got some contact of SP called Ritika who has her pad in Colaba and she provides girls for 1 hour 1 shot for 6k.

Says she has girls coming in from the suburbs every day and so she can only share pics once the girl arrives to her apartment.

Anyone tried her girls?

Cheers,

M

Ashwinder
12-15-15, 21:57
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Dj.I have gotten her pic in so many collections. Never picked her. People don't FR in detail anymore!

JackDawson1606
12-16-15, 04:16
Had a couple of hours free. Thought of getting the stressed body some relaxation and searched for a massage place through the famous app. Got a nice Thai joint near biscuit station. It was obviously my first visit there. Ambiance is super. The receptionist is courteous though old. Was allotted a Thai who I guess would be in her early 40's with nice firm mangoes and nice racks. Super experienced. 10 minutes into the massage I asked her to remove disposable and she obliged. First sign of extras. The entire duration never popped up the question so at the end she herself asked if I needed extras. How could I say no to those assets. She started with 1 k for HJ. Told her can do myself. After little bargaining settled at 1.5 HJ + TL. Up went her top to reveal the ripe mangoes for licking and sucking. Asked her to loosen her skirt so that ease of access could be had for the below portion. She was already wet down there. Although didn't finger her hard but enjoyed. Came in her hands. Duly clean me. Took shower and said goodbye.

Charges at counter 1.8 k.

Extras 1.5 k.

WIR: Sure.

Samsungs3
12-16-15, 06:13
Is that the SS Spa at PP Diamond Sindhi? I tried to visit there but at the counter all I got was a reply that they are closed for the day. It was 7 in the evening. Should I Try my luck visiting early or is it just they do not entertain new customers? If its the latter case then how did you get there the first time? Any guidance will be deeply appreciated.They are having issues with the LE -- I had gone few days back -- the atmosphere was fucked --anyways good news was that even though I went after 6 months --I got the old rates - -last time around I had paid higher --go early 11'ish -- select the right girl. Read old FR's for names as most girls are the same.

TrojanHorse007
12-16-15, 07:08
Hi mongers,

I'm a silent reader of this forum, Nut lately and unfortunately I've seen people posting FR's and exchanging contacts for contacts. The only share details with people who have good contacts. When I joined this forum, I was informed that the forum is the medium where people can share their experience and keep the inflation at control.

Also seen many SP's joining this forum to hike the rates.

This attitude isn't right for the new monger's who join. Sharing is another word for Caring. I get many PM's, where I do share contacts of indie's whom I've explored along with pro's and cons, but never put forth conditions of a contact in return.

Places like NL and CH are under LE action and people will try and contact fellow mongers for help. This FR goes out to those mongers who use "you give and I share" policy.

Stay safe and play fair.

Cheers

Kunal14
12-16-15, 08:42
Monday meet Manisha no ends with 146 and 93 MILF form Aaroli, she is on heavier side, totally waste of time and Money.

Face 2.

Body 1.

Boobs 3.

Ass 4.

Service 4.5, No Kiss, 4.5 for BJ.

Overall 4.

Charges Rs 2700 for 2 + Rs. 700 for place.

WIR. Never, avoid her.

HornyBoyForU
12-16-15, 08:46
Next time you go, go with equipment and give her 2 k for 2 pops. She will haggle for more but tell her that's all you have and next time you will give. She gets tooo wet and horny while fingering and let you have your way.

Special Thanks to AgentOrange209 for the pointers to the spa.

Went yesterday evening and only 2 therapists Miss K and Miss S were available. Was allotted Miss K.

Bad face but huge Jugs. Got a decent enough massage and when inquired for extras, I was told 4 k. Finally settled for 1.5 k. For B2 B HJ+TL. She was ready for CBJ too but I was not "equipped" that time. What followed was an amazing experience. Came well in her hands and while leaving was promised a better experience next time.

Damages: 1.8 + 1.5 for extras.

Ambiance: Pretty good. My room had an enclosed shower.

WIR: maybe. For the CBJ.

Arhsim
12-16-15, 09:37
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

Dj.DJ Bro,

She seems too good to be true.

But then again, if she is out there and you have her digits, would be kind of you to PM them to me.

Cheers.

Viraditya
12-16-15, 09:47
Hi,

Coming to Mumbai next week. Want good female companion for 2 to 3 hrs in a budget of 5 to 6 k. Any guidance?

Viraditya
12-16-15, 09:52
Hi,

Want company in a hotel room in Andheri- Sahar.

Please guide.

RickGere
12-16-15, 11:37
Fellow Mongerers,

Kindly suggest some GFE hotels on GB road or around Thana.

Regards.

HornyBoyForU
12-16-15, 15:37
I totally agree to this nonsense policy. I received a PM from a new member asking for contacts. He even shared a contact of his in the PM. I was going to share a couple of SP contacts anyways but was feeling really sad that he had to part with his contact first. Can't blame him because nowadays this forum works on exchange basis only. I rarely ask people for contacts but I needed this one contact since a really long time and when I asked the senior his first reply was " What do you have in exchange for this contact " , I politely told him I'm sorry I asked for the contact wished him luck and moved on. The thing is I could have shared many contacts with him but where does it end. He would have kept on saying that he has this contact share some more and in exchange of 1 I would have parted with 4-5. I do agree with some members regarding indie's contacts because they are hard to find and this platform is very famous for ruining them I. E either with price hike or irritating phone calls. But then he could just say no and move on. Me being a senior with 600 posts to my credit (Not bragging just informing) went through it so I totally understand what newbies go through.

Hi mongers,

I'm a silent reader of this forum, Nut lately and unfortunately I've seen people posting FR's and exchanging contacts for contacts. The only share details with people who have good contacts. When I joined this forum, I was informed that the forum is the medium where people can share their experience and keep the inflation at control.

This attitude isn't right for the new monger's who join. Sharing is another word for Caring. I get many PM's, where I do share contacts of indie's whom I've explored along with pro's and cons, but never put forth conditions of a contact in return.

Places like NL and CH are under LE action and people will try and contact fellow mongers for help. This FR goes out to those mongers who use "you give and I share" policy.

Stay safe and play fair.

Cheers

HornyBoyForU
12-16-15, 15:41
Is this SP Raju who used to operate from KFC bandra, if yes then he's shifted back to his original place in Juhu. Do not give him more than 3-3. 5 k per pop which also is too much. I used to pay him 1. 5-1. 7 k for the same stuff at juhu at his place but since he shifted to KFC he things he's gotten bigger and asks for 5. 5-6 k per pop. I always have to haggle with him and finally settles for 3. 5 k.

Reading the recent reports of Gangaram, Amit gautam and Lickmydickk I feel even I need to share my recent escapades. Quite a few things happened in the last week which has not been reported so here it goes. Woke up with a hangover after a hard night of partying on Sunday and as usual johnny was looking for some company. Cut to a call to my usual SP in Bandra. He says since his place is shut will have to come to Juhu. Proceed to Juhu in towards late in the night and reach the designated place. Enter the place and the rooms are usual than small. The usual lineup of girls arrive. Select a fair Bengali chick from the lot. SP asks for 5. 5 k but negotiate to 4.5 k. Proceed to the room. Come to know she is 22 years old and she was feeling a little under the weather due to the sudden cold current. About 5 ft 4 inches tall has a few cut scars on her forearms. Her name is Pooja. Both undress and I begin to feel her soft boobs. Continue with that for a good 10 minutes. Ask her for DFK she does not allow it and only pecks everywhere. Unzips my jeans and proceeds to BBJ. Using her mouth in a great way and motion she continues with it for another 10 minutes. Put on the condom and she comes on top. Then change to missionary and end of first round. Will be attaching her pics in the last post.

Finish with the girl from FR 1 and head out from the place. Have a quick dinner but johnny still not in the mood to give up. Feel like there is something missing. Call back the SP again and proceed to the same place. Select another Delhi chick by the name of Manisha. Pretty chilled out chick. Talk to her for a while and smoke together. She must be about 5 ft 5 little saggy boobs and medium ass. This time give the SP 4 k as told him this is second round and can't give more. Both undress and I start fingering her pussy with the mirror in front of us. She does a DFK for good 10-15 minutes. She has already started to become wet. Change positions and she begins to do BBJ. Not really the best BBJ but willing to please. Same goes for DFK did not make good use of her mouth. Put on a condom and begin to do missionary. Do missionary for a good 10 minutes and change into doggy and that's the end of it. Promise to see her again soon and exit the place.

Girl- 6.5/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

BBJ- 6.5/10.

WIR- Not sure.

Left the place and the sp says that he has better looking chicks at another place in Bandra. The place is not run by him but knows the pimp over there. Head over there to the other place. Regular SP says that he can get the deal done for 6 k final. Agree to it on the condition that if I like I will stay otherwise I will leave. Reach the place in Bandra. Go to the other place. The lineup arrives. There are 3 chicks in total for every guys need. The first one comes no smile. Know it won't be great. The second one arrives. Pretty petite cute chick. Like a college going girl with a killer smile and fair skin. Exchange smiles and pleasantries. The third chick arrives wearing a long red gown. Pretty chick with a decent smile but heart stuck on the second chick and that was the best decision. Sp asks for 10 k for her. Start laughing at him and tell him not possible threatening to leave. Sp asks for 7 k last and promises 75 minutes of time for sure. Fell for her smile and paid 7 k instead of the 6 k agreed upon earlier to my usual SP. Proceed to the room. Very big room with a big mirror at the back. Talk for a bit and come to know she is from Orissa and has been around for a year doing this and just been a week she came to this place. Begin with DFK for a good 20 minutes with a little bit of talking and giggling. Explained to her that I took her for her attitude and smile and made her feel more comfortable. Again talk for a bit while DFK. Both of us remove our tops and I explore her small tits and a rather curvy stomach for her frame. Kissing her stomach and tits. She then does the same back to me. Pants go down and she begins to BBJ. Trust me guys the best BBJ I have had in a longest time. Right use of the mouth and tongue. Does it for a good 15 minutes. Put on the condom. She comes on top. Continue to do it for another 10-15 minutes. Change position to doggy and finish. Wear our clothes and smoke a ciggie together. Ask her for her number but reluctant to give as SP said not to. Talk to her for a bit and says know her real name and even come to know she has a BF. Her BF does not know about it so won't be sharing her pictures on the forum but can to trusted sources over email. Kiss each other for the last time with promise to meet soon.

Face- 8.5/10.

BBJ- 9/10.

Figure- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

WIR- Certainly will repeat her but won't pay more than 5 k-6 k max.

FunnyBunny020
12-16-15, 16:05

Has anyone had any luck here?Hey Taceur,

Have been to this spa 3-4 times in hope of getting extras, but no luck. They keep on changing their therapists so its always a first time with one. Let me know if you get any success.

FunnyBunny020
12-16-15, 16:09
Hey guys,

I had joined this forum long back but then was out of action. Though have been an intermittent guest visitor on this forum.

I have been chatting to this one girl and we want to take the next step. Could anyone suggest a GFE hotel in or near Andheri, Ghatkopar or thane?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pam007
12-16-15, 17:43
I received similar revert from recent joiner.

My take is, new joiners, eager to build database end up asking exchange. But as they build rapport with regular members, sharing scores over rest all. So forum aim restores.

Keep enjoying.

Hi mongers,

Stay safe and play fair.

Cheers

LoneHunterIn
12-16-15, 17:59
Hi are you refering to one which starts With "A".Yes bro you bang on.

Vivs1
12-16-15, 18:17
Met a guy in by lanes of Bandra near Bru cafe, just walked up to me and asked if I need girls. Was suggest. Ing he can take me to a flat near by, good quality. Asking for 7-8 k for short time. Is it safe to go to such a place and what should one pay for it?

Traceur
12-16-15, 19:20
No extras there.

Try the spa near Bandra east.

Kherwadi.

It's on the same road where there is a famous restaurant.

But only locals here.

No NE or Thai.Hey,

No luck in figuring out the location. Could direct me further.

NeedFrSex
12-16-15, 19:32
Hi fellas,

I am from Delhi & a got contact holder here. I am visiting Mumbai for two days from 18th. Probably would be staying in Borivali area. Can somebody help with good cheap GFE friendly hotel in that area & an indie around? Would appreciate the help & reciprocate my help to him for Delhi NCR surely. PM is on.

SpaSurfer
12-16-15, 20:41
Need help from genuine helping hand to activate PM.

I don't use credit card.

Will recompense in cash and friendship.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

LovelyAsh
12-16-15, 21:39
Was stressed and Jonny wanted some action. Tried contacting some Indie and SP from Lnto but no luck. At last went to GL, was allocated miss L stating she is good and the bone I previously had. Started the session and with in 10 minutes asked for extras as there was lot of teasing.

Settled for 1.2 for TL + HJ, started it and she got more wet had free access to bottom continued fingering, she got in the mood completely removed her pants and provided me free access with request for DATY. She tasted really good and loved the taste, continued till she had orgasm Post that she had Jonny under her control she started working on it, requested her for BBJ she asked for more but settled for additional 0. 3. BJ was good and at last sprayed the load in her hands.

Overall very good and relaxing experience.

Service 8/10.

Boobs 7/10.

DATY 8/10.

DFK no.

BJ 9/10.

WIR definitely yes.

Stay safe.

LA

AmitGautam
12-17-15, 02:27
Sir, please clear your inbox.

SnoozyBoozy
12-17-15, 04:14
No Offence mate!

But hope this FR is an honest FR. A lot of us are living with the fantasy to score as much as you have scored.

Was stressed and Jonny wanted some action. Tried contacting some Indie and SP from Lnto but no luck. At last went to GL, was allocated miss L stating she is good and the bone I previously had. Started the session and with in 10 minutes asked for extras as there was lot of teasing.

Settled for 1.2 for TL + HJ, started it and she got more wet had free access to bottom continued fingering, she got in the mood completely removed her pants and provided me free access with request for DATY. She tasted really good and loved the taste, continued till she had orgasm Post that she had Jonny under her control she started working on it, requested her for BBJ she asked for more but settled for additional 0. 3. BJ was good and at last sprayed the load in her hands.

Overall very good and relaxing experience.

Service 8/10.

Boobs 7/10.

DATY 8/10.

DFK no.

BJ 9/10.

WIR definitely yes.

Stay safe.

LA

AjaySh
12-17-15, 06:21
Sir, please clear your inbox.Done.

Thanks Senor G. - For the realtime alerts.

Kunal14
12-17-15, 06:59
Hi fellas,

I am from Delhi & a got contact holder here. I am visiting Mumbai for two days from 18th. Probably would be staying in Borivali area. Can somebody help with good cheap GFE friendly hotel in that area & an indie around? Would appreciate the help & reciprocate my help to him for Delhi NCR surely. PM is on.

Dear Sir,

Please check PM.

Andy1608
12-17-15, 07:00
Earlier week had a visit to Vapi-Daman-Silvassa and called up my long term Sweet27 who is not pro and goes with only selected paid guys.

Everything fixed and she arranged flat in VAPI and confirmed. I visited by 5 pm. Received the deep kiss with a tight hug which raises by DICK at 90.

She took me to bedroom and I was shocked to see a young guy. I got horrible and tempted. Immediately she told me to calm down and the guy is going to be with us to have a awesome 3some. He work do a job of slave with both of us and also serve a quality satisfaction. However I made myself strong as this was first time in my life and worried with strange guy but cooled up my mind and took the risk of wonderful session. We all three undressed and were having such a romantic sexy session. Altrernative I mouth fucked her and he was fucking her pussy. While a time she took both horses in mouth and wonderful sucking.

Ok have to leave as my dick is raising the bar.

Damages : 5 k.

Serivce : 10/10 as MMF

Look: 7-9/10 for both.

Repeat : Yes and Yesssss.Hi there,

I am looking for a call girl in Daman, Vapi, Silvassa area. Can you please help me out with the contact number and more. Thank you, it will be a great help.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Sabbym33
12-17-15, 07:03
Next time you go, go with equipment and give her 2 k for 2 pops. She will haggle for more but tell her that's all you have and next time you will give. She gets too wet and horny while fingering and let you have your way.

Boss is this the wooden door spa?

Samsungs3
12-17-15, 07:07
Guys,

Anyone has any experience of a SP called prem in Bandra. Number ending 156 - a friend was kind enough to give the number sometime back but never tried --I'm looking for an incall with girls scoring high on the looks! Any other recommendations of an incall will be appreciated.

Chad711
12-17-15, 07:24
Hey buddy,

If your going to stay in borivli West you can go to Vala janu hotel it's near a famous church in borivli and also has a bar down stairs. Check it out.

Hi fellas,

ChetanRana1981
12-17-15, 07:52
Hey,

No luck in figuring out the location. Could direct me further.From Kherwadi junction.

Takebleft then from circle take right.

It's on same road where bank of Maharashtra quarters is there.

Regards.

ChetanRana1981
12-17-15, 07:58
No Offence mate!

But hope this FR is an honest FR. A lot of us are living with the fantasy to score as much as you have scored.I agree.

Bern to both gls Bandra where I have a membership.

There are 4 there all Thai.

Vashi has Thai +NE.

If you take me forget extras.

No way they will allow DATY max BJ.

I got a BJ for 2 k.

Was asking for 4 k.

Their English is minimum.

Hindi is zero.

If you take NE they will give discount but forget extras.

Bandra there is a separate massage table. Inside. Good privacy.

Rest there are beds but you can hear what happens in the adjoining room.

Before 5 its better as no rush and you can select the therapist. At Bandra.

Sen Sex
12-17-15, 08:01
Hi fellas,

I am from Pune forum but read Mumbai forum regularly. I will be in Mumbai on 21st and have entire day at my disposal. Can any one PM me a good contact in Vile Parle or nearby area in budget of 4 to 6 K? I have place in Parle East but will prefer not to use it unless no other option.

Thanks in advance.

Chris L
12-17-15, 08:57
It may be safe. But please keep a backup and don't carry any personal ID. Play safe, mate!

CL.

Met a guy in by lanes of Bandra near Bru cafe, just walked up to me and asked if I need girls. Was suggest. Ing he can take me to a flat near by, good quality. Asking for 7-8 k for short time. Is it safe to go to such a place and what should one pay for it?

YoursDeepus
12-17-15, 12:00
PeachFuzzy has suggested me Golden L Spa in Vashi. Called them, the lady gave me directions to reach there, it was easy. When I reached there at 8:35 pm, all were booked and Jenine (suggested by PeachFuzzy) was the only one available. She has rich full lips, nice curves with fats at the right places, so, it was easy to select her. The lady at counter said. Sorry, all are booked, only she is available and she is good. So, what the hell, ahead I went.

Her massaging skills basically means rubbing oil behind your back, that's all she knows about massage! So, just relaxed and waited for her to pop the question - "Have you been here before?" As PeachFuzzy suggested, I answered in affirmative. She immediately offered HJ for 2 K, I countered with 1 for HJ and 2 K for FS. She said no full service here, only HJ. I stood on 1 K for HJ with kissing etc all included. She finally agreed for 1.5 including removing the top etc. In the hindsight, sorry guys, she would have definitely agreed for 1 K.

Her kiss and HJ were worth dying for! My ropes were surprisingly long.

After the deed, I went for shower and there was another cutie, young and vivacious who slapped my butt exclaiming - "You naughty"! If I had gone again to there again, she would have been my next prey.

And these girls do give their numbers for FS, so try that too.

Damage: 1800 counter + 1500 girl.

Service: 8/10 (What can I say, I am easy with girls).

Looks: 7/10 , smooth fair skin.

JRandal
12-17-15, 13:00
Take extra precautions for such rendezvous, carry only the required cash, empty the pockets including Cards and ids. Also 4-5 k is the norm don't hike the rates.

Regards.

Safe Mongering.

Pam007
12-17-15, 13:45
Hi all.

Has anybody tried Nimmi of virar with no ending 4037. Got the lead from senior, but can't progress as she works only on reference.

If anybody tried her, please PM reference to be used. Also if you provide feedback on service quality, rate etc will be useful.

Thanks in advance.

SonuWebCrawler
12-17-15, 14:52
Hi,

I going to visit Mumbai on 20th of Dec. This month, and I am free on that day if any one has any good, tried and tested contact with good service please share with me, please send me a PM.

I am new to this community.

HornyBoyForU
12-17-15, 15:16
Yes it is.

Next time you go, go with equipment and give her 2 k for 2 pops. She will haggle for more but tell her that's all you have and next time you will give. She gets too wet and horny while fingering and let you have your way.

LovelyAsh
12-17-15, 17:41
Hi guys,

Need info on the good safe budget hotel in thane, wants to take a dip tomorrow.

Please PM me.

Stay safe.

LA

LovelyAsh
12-17-15, 17:46
Hi mates,

The FR is 100% true, and now I fill I am lucky out here, but this is quite common in US.

No Offence mate!

But hope this FR is an honest FR. A lot of us are living with the fantasy to score as much as you have scored.

LovelyAsh
12-17-15, 19:19
Can some please share the details of good reliable SP and or indie in Vashi Navi Mumbai area. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe.

LA

Joshua Dsouza
12-17-15, 20:33
Hi all.

Has anybody tried Nimmi of virar with no ending 4037. Got the lead from senior, but can't progress as she works only on reference.

If anybody tried her, please PM reference to be used. Also if you provide feedback on service quality, rate etc will be useful.

Thanks in advance.I don't have ref for her but I wanted to let you know that lactating Priya lives in Virar too.

SpaSurfer
12-17-15, 21:09
Was in ironman area. Called up Z spa.

Requested a NE without anyone in specific.

What a bomb at the counter.

Teasing started in 5 minutes.

Asked her to continue the same.

Dispo down for bum massage.

Front nice ball teasing.

Asked for massage down there.

She was going to demand but didn't.

Nice attitude.

I like if it's done without demand and bargain.

We are not visiting a fish market.

Slowly started the deed.

I started careering her boobs.

Asked for a better access.

Top up.

Started kissing soft sucking.

Nice little perky boobs.

Shot after some time.

Looks 7.

Body 8.

Boobs 7.

Attitude 8+ (no hurry, no demand).

Damage 1.5 after disc and 1. 0 accepted with a sweet smile.

AD912
12-18-15, 05:25
Hi guys,

Been to NL yesterday 2B2 F. Took Geeta. Andhra girl. Okay service.

This is how NL works these days. 2 pm to 6 pm and then after 10.30 pm. Between 2-6 not many choices. If you have someone in mind tell the SP a day before and he will call her in the afternoon. Most gals come after 10 pm.

This is because one of the LE gentleman does not want the place running during his rounds between 6-10 pm.

Otherwise its pretty safe to go.

Take care,

AD

DudeSharma
12-18-15, 06:18
Hi,

What is the status at NL right now? I do not have contact of any pimp there to inquire.

Went there yesterday, but could not dare to enter the lane, as I was not aware of the status.

HemalKabani
12-18-15, 06:39
One of the member has given me the number of MILF Niki. Number ends with 2298. She has her apartment in Borivali. Charges 4 k with place. If anybody has availed her service, I will like to know whether she is worth it?Reply as I am going to fix the appointment with her.

JaipurKing
12-18-15, 14:47
Hi,

I have contact of Caring Girl Meera and Celerio Girl Anju, are they both active nw and safe to visit?

Also can anyone give reference which can be used with them.

Thanks

DudeSharma
12-18-15, 15:56
Today after noon at 2 pm went to a lodge in Thane, near a famous lake. Inirially they said they can provide room for 2 hours but they do not provide any girls. After convincing them, I am not LE, they called a boy who took me to upper floor and made me sit in a room. He said he will call a girl, but if insisted him for choice and tipped him.

He called 3 girls, all are bongs in their early 20's. I know bongs are good in looks but not in service. Choose one with smiling face, paid him 2 k for 2 shots and 100 for packet and water bottle. She said no to DFK, just took 200 from my wallet and said if you agree for good service, take it. That broke the ice and she changed her attitude. CBJ and two shots in 90 minutes with some chit chat.

Over all average exp, but at very low price. All the girls are married and a child back at home in kolkata, max age 24.

AjayisLongLast
12-18-15, 19:13
Back from Delhi. With all these MPs. Life has changed in Delhi. NCR. Esp GGN has some beauties esp young educated English speaking.

Compared to that Mumbai is finished.

MPs are useless, Ladies bar are frustrating. Girls want 5-10 k before they will talk. What life was in Mumbai few yrs back. Girls left are like Kamvalis.

AgentOrange209
12-18-15, 20:20
Yes. It is.

CatLover1
12-18-15, 21:20
Hi fellow mongers.

I had visited Ren Chem during a weekday afternoon some time back.

Tried to book Miss P but she was on leave. Anyway reached Ren and asked for options. Convinced I am a old customer.

Selected Bali and allotted Miss A--sa. She was medium, fair, small perky boobs.

Massage started which was really blunt, started casual talks about early experiences. I told her not to use oil except on dick. That made her giggle.

Immediately offers were made in first 10 minutes. Settled for HJ+TL+pussy fingering. She went out for a min. Started with B2B rubs and TL started. Aroused her with counter massaging her back and pussy lips. Then kissed her neck but she avoided DFK. Inserted 2 fingers oh man she was dripping wet and finger fucked her for quite sometime. Tits were hard and she started caressing my balls then dick with an aromatic oil. I insisted on BBJ but she refused said I should take separate room which has locks and more in offer. But guys its not worth as you have to pay 3-4 K more and not sure of FS. Her hands know right strokes and finished with nice HJ shooting on her boobs in about 50 minutes.

Girl - 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Menu: HJ + TL + PF.

Damages: 2.5 k counter + 1.8 k extras.

WIR: Yes.

DulipModi
12-19-15, 03:38
Hi,

I going to visit Mumbai on 20th of Dec. This month, and I am free on that day if any one has any good, tried and tested contact with good service please share with me, please send me a PM.

I am new to this community.Hi buddy,

You need to avail the subscription for someone to send you a PM.

LegendRocker
12-19-15, 05:34
Guys,

Can someone PM me more details on NL. Its full name, location, nos, costs Etc as I plan to try it in the new year! Thanks in advance!

ChetanRana1981
12-19-15, 07:58
Everyone has their weaknesses.

Mine are Russian.

The local modus operandi is they call you at KFC and take you nearby building near that shoe shop.

But that's. Hot spot for raidsor Andheri sakinaka or Juhu near Marriott.

I booked a hotel near Andheri. As usual sent me pics on whatsapp.

But I know how these guys operates. Gave them time room number.

And as time came I came out started walking in the hallway.

Then. The guy came along with the girl.

My second mobile from where I had called. Kept it on silent.

Must be at least 45 maybe more.

Started knocking on the door.

Since I was out she knocked. Then left after some time.

I just kept glancing.

The pimp was calling.

I didn't respond.

After knocking for some time they left.

And he had asked for 15 k which I didn't negotiate.

God damn liars.

Unless the contact is from a known ref or someone who has experience from these guys don't venture.

Some of these have a tendency to create a ruckus in the room threatening to call hotel security or the cops.

And they extort more money.

Many members have written in past that some have run away with the money without even completing the deed.

The guy was from mid day and Mumbai mirror.

90 % are fakes.

Why do they do this? I don't understand.

When people are ready to pay money still these assholes send oldies.

LovelyAsh
12-19-15, 10:47
Hi dude.,

Request you to please PM me the details of the lodge.

Stay safe.

LA

Today after noon at 2 pm went to a lodge in Thane, near a famous lake. Inirially they said they can provide room for 2 hours but they do not provide any girls. After convincing them, I am not LE, they called a boy who took me to upper floor and made me sit in a room. He said he will call a girl, but if insisted him for choice and tipped him.

He called 3 girls, all are bongs in their early 20's. I know bongs are good in looks but not in service. Choose one with smiling face, paid him 2 k for 2 shots and 100 for packet and water bottle. She said no to DFK, just took 200 from my wallet and said if you agree for good service, take it. That broke the ice and she changed her attitude. CBJ and two shots in 90 minutes with some chit chat.

Over all average exp, but at very low price. All the girls are married and a child back at home in kolkata, max age 24.

CoolToad
12-19-15, 11:15
Bro,

Some info about this lodge would be highly appreciated,[Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jas2469
12-19-15, 13:35
Meera is no longer active. What a big loss to our community!

Hi,

I have contact of Caring Girl Meera and Celerio Girl Anju, are they both active nw and safe to visit?

Also can anyone give reference which can be used with them.

Thanks

DudeSharma
12-19-15, 17:51
I can not post the hotel name in the open forum. And request senior members not to post in the forum.

You may request senior mongers (with Thane Reports) thru PM. Alternatively wait for few days, till I get PM.

Thanks

Hi dude.,

Request you to please PM me the details of the lodge.

Stay safe.

LA

Chris L
12-19-15, 18:10
This is pretty accurate guys. These are the new NL timings.

I went there a few days back and took Pinki. She is not young but was the only good option around. Did EVERYHING. BBBJ, Rimjob, Anal too!

And all for 2200 only.

Wonder why people spend so much on massages with no real action.

CL.

Hi guys,

Been to NL yesterday 2B2 F. Took Geeta. Andhra girl. Okay service.

This is how NL works these days. 2 pm to 6 pm and then after 10.30 pm. Between 2-6 not many choices. If you have someone in mind tell the SP a day before and he will call her in the afternoon. Most gals come after 10 pm.

This is because one of the LE gentleman does not want the place running during his rounds between 6-10 pm.

Otherwise its pretty safe to go.

Take care,

AD

RickGere
12-19-15, 19:13
This spa looks like an MP from outside but inside its has good ambience.

Assigned miss P. Nice looking with lovely soft hands and petite body.

Massage was one of the best I had at a spa, sensual and slightly erotic.

However she was not too keen to talk. Small talk ended with short answers.

It remained so till the end.

KLPD yes but massage and the chick were worth it.

WIR only if seniors can point out some therapists.

Note: found increased LE activity in the region.

Possibly due to sat and too many pubs in the vicinity.