PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Radhe Simron
02-09-16, 18:07
Anybody availed service of Kainaat recently? I have gone through posts but that are too old.

If any one tried her recently please let me know about services.

Thanks

SlickRohan
02-09-16, 18:28
Hi,

Can someone help me out with contact for Priya please?

Thanks.Hello,

It is not Priya's photo. This girl is available with Priya.

She might look hot in photos but has stretch marks and does nakhras.

Thanks.

Dressed
02-09-16, 18:59
Need info on these 2 birds, looking to try this week. Any bro's have any info / trials for reviews do help out. Both of them are quoting 12 k for st. But have managed to bring them down to 5 k and acco extra.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.Bro, did you try them and any feedback? Mind sharing the digits pl?

Monocef
02-09-16, 19:07
Is Sahara star allow guest. Help appreciated.

Richard99
02-09-16, 21:10
Dears,

I am visiting Navi Mumbai for short time coming from Spain, can someone share with a contact of a decent working girl with affordable rate? It's my first time with Indian women and I am really attracted to girls here. Pm me if you would like to help.

Gracias

RickGere
02-10-16, 05:03
Have been in touch with her lately.

No DFK CBJ all this without accommodation.

Doesn't budge below 5 k / shot excluding place.

If your a good negotiator you should bring her down to 5-6 k 2 pops.

She sounds sweet and chats on whatsapp as well.

All the best.

Anybody availed service of Kainaat recently? I have gone through posts but that are too old.

If any one tried her recently please let me know about services.

Thanks

SexGood
02-10-16, 05:04
Can any suggest therapist at this spa who is good in massage and extra as well? Price and Service to expect.

Was in Vashi last Fri. And decided to call the spa. Guy at reception told slot was available. I asked for the room, they said 500 extra to which I confirmed. On arrival I was told to pay up and enter. When he quoted 500 lower I inquired about the room to which he said that there was some mix-up and room unavailable. Proceeded to the "partition". In came my therapist and asked which service I had selected etc? I asked her name to which she replied Ms J and I was like whoa. I know she does extras. Great massage followed. I asked her to slide down dispo and do bum massage. Bum massage was good but not as good as the ones you get at are spa in Chembur. After that turned over and discussions on extras started. She quoted 5 k for BJ and I was thinking who's been encouraging theses rates. Anyways, I informed her the going rate was 2 k everywhere and then started the negotiations for the entire duration of frontal massage. Finally agreed to 2.5 K with the agreement that it would be 2 k next time. She started with a great BJ and combined with HJ. Turning around every now and then to say its too big. Jaw is hurting etc. But I just insisted on her to keep going and pretty soon asked her to move as I was just about to come. Good session. Showered and left satisfied.

BadGuys
02-10-16, 05:12
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mexidan
02-10-16, 05:14
I will be visiting for the month of March to see tourists sites and experience Holi. I admit that I know no one that has mongered here as Indians seem to travel to Thailand for such activity. I have RTFF but don't get a sense of layout, freelancer bars, etc. I've traveled throughout Latin America and SEA and want to have a great experience there.

I can share what I know of other countries, and have some detailed reports on other destinations. Any help that I can get from the brotherhood would be greatly appreciated.

Dan.

Ultimate007
02-10-16, 06:54
Anyone have any idea on the new location of Ms T who was earlier in R spa.Boss,

She got married, and we all mongers of ren chm have lost her forever.

Regards.

Dhoka2212
02-10-16, 06:56
She is not Priya herself but she is available with her.

Not so good in service and has gone through liposuction (told by Priya) thus, have stretch marks on her body.

She used to be more than double the size in pics now.

Hi,

Can someone help me out with contact for Priya please?

Thanks.

JohnGrisham7
02-10-16, 08:10
Is Sahara star allow guest. Help appreciated.Hi,

All hotels in Mumbai allow the girls to visit the rooms, but some hotel front office staff may ask for a ID for just register.

They do allow the visitors.

Keshtel
02-10-16, 09:09
Went to the water spa yesterday. Had a groupon voucher so the damage at the counter was not very high. However what followed was a big KLPD.

Booked in advance and asked for Miss M as suggested by Gangaram, but the lady at the counter was adamant that you cannot book therapists and whoever is in line will be allotted. Was allotted a NE girl who seemed fairly new to the city of Mumbai. Despite being quite friendly with her (it has mostly worked for me) was refused extras. Massage was excellent but the left with little Johnny still hungry.

Any one knows how to beat this cause I know a few therapists who give extras. Also can anyone suggest where a BJ would be possible?

MDave1981
02-10-16, 11:03
Mumbai rates are so sad.

2500 for just BJ?

You get FS in Delhi for that.

Was in Vashi last Fri. And decided to call the spa. Guy at reception told slot was available. I asked for the room, they said 500 extra to which I confirmed. On arrival I was told to pay up and enter. When he quoted 500 lower I inquired about the room to which he said that there was some mix-up and room unavailable. Proceeded to the "partition". In came my therapist and asked which service I had selected etc? I asked her name to which she replied Ms J and I was like whoa. I know she does extras. Great massage followed. I asked her to slide down dispo and do bum massage. Bum massage was good but not as good as the ones you get at are spa in Chembur. After that turned over and discussions on extras started. She quoted 5 k for BJ and I was thinking who's been encouraging theses rates. Anyways, I informed her the going rate was 2 k everywhere and then started the negotiations for the entire duration of frontal massage. Finally agreed to 2.5 K with the agreement that it would be 2 k next time. She started with a great BJ and combined with HJ. Turning around every now and then to say its too big. Jaw is hurting etc. But I just insisted on her to keep going and pretty soon asked her to move as I was just about to come. Good session. Showered and left satisfied.

Remobby
02-10-16, 11:25
Is Sahara star allow guest. Help appreciated.Yes, guest can walk-in, their new entrance is operational one. They do not stop guest, I hope the appearance is important too.

Shahrukh
02-10-16, 11:54
Hi,

Can you PM me the contact details of this girl?

Visited India recently, thru friends circle found contact for Hispanic girl who visits Mumbai for work reason and provide on side for fun.

Damage - 15 K overnight. No limit on shots.

Activities: Met for dinner at JW Marriott, she was 10/10 in body, face was 7.5/ 10. She was open minded for everything except anal. She let me shoot load in her mouth and swallowed like champion. Took her to room in JW Marriott after dinner, she smelled nice. I am into giving oral, as I don't go down on girls. Not sure how many loads it has taken or how much mileage is on that pussy. You bet, I drove her for couple miles at least.

Shahrukh
02-10-16, 11:58
Hi,

Did you try? If yes, please PM me contact details too.

Well since I am new to the world of indis and not hitting any luck so far, need some help on the attached photo I have got. Reference, service details would be helpful. I have her number but no reference and service details.

Dhoka2212
02-10-16, 17:34
Hi,

Can anyone share the reviews on the girls below. SP sent me the pics please share their service reviews and rates.

Wadala 2323
02-10-16, 18:29
After being an observer for many months, I finally visited the Leen at from Bhandup. She was helpful in guiding me to her place. Once I got there, first thing gave her the money and then the fun started- told her that I only wanted a BJ. As I prefer not to indulge in the act.

Undressed her as I was anxious to view the much talked about assets. She has great boobs as written in the forum. Also as discussed, she does have a stomach but I was focused on her boobs.

Started with playing with her boobs and then got her to give me a BJ. BJ was average but finished between her boobs. All in all a good experience. After cumming she gave me a nice massage for 20 minutes! Left happy.

Boobs: 7/10.

Figure: 5/10.

BJ Skills: 5/10.

Cooperation: 9/10.

Damage: 3.5 k (with place).

Be safe and enjoy.

Radhe Simron
02-10-16, 18:33
I have dropped the plan to bang her. She is stick to 10 k 2 sessions thing.

Will bang a better chick in that price range.

BTW thanks for the info dude.

Have been in touch with her lately.

No DFK CBJ all this without accommodation.

Doesn't budge below 5 k / shot excluding place.

If your a good negotiator you should bring her down to 5-6 k 2 pops.

She sounds sweet and chats on whatsapp as well.

All the best.

Radhe Simron
02-10-16, 18:44
I was there today but unfortunately there were limited chicks. Came Miss P married chick. I was hoping for young chick but then it was KLPD. Asked her about extras she plainly refused. Took massage oil and went. 1.5 K were the damage only massage.

You are lucky man. Will try my luck next time.

Seen a board of unisex salon spa while going to bank name was changed on board so tried to check out what is activities going inside upon entering saw a guy on cash counter and one MILF I asked for shaving and was allotted a chair while shaving I noticed 7 to 8 girls inside cabin chatting each other some where going upstairs and massage rooms were upstairs asked shaving guy about it and he said 1.5 k for 1 HR massage don't know which therapy and said 1 k tip to girl you have to pay means it openly for extras and no massage ..... for BJ I need one more 1 k but still I enjoyed 45 minutes and she doesn't know to handshake properly and I cummed after so long that I enjoyed her whole body parts she was having tight body tight pussy tight boobs nice lips nice eyes but her talks were like village type fuck who care about talks because monger only care for love hole and yeah other delicacies too there will taste later 3 girls were really looking young same like her will visit multiple times more and sorry newbie bros I will look your posts and if convinced I will share contact other bro PM me for contact details.

K Dols
02-10-16, 19:12
Dude. She has upped her donation to 10 k per pop these days and refuses to budge below that. Your good old friend BiziBoy2012 and JerseyShoreSun are in good terms with her. They could help you out!Don't tell me she us worth of 10 k. When I availed her she doing at 3-3.5 with place. Its better to leave them and find new.

K Dols
02-10-16, 19:17
She is not Priya herself but she is available with her.

Not so good in service and has gone through liposuction (told by Priya) thus, have stretch marks on her body.

She used to be more than double the size in pics now.What lipo bro? When I took service 2 years back and placed a negative FR, she had stretch marks then also because she is mother of a child, I paid her 3 for 2 and 2nd time because I was left dissatisfied she brought her friend also as both used to work in catering services of events.

Don't spoil the rate and find better ones.

GermanShepherd
02-10-16, 19:41
Dear Countrymen,

Ever since back to India always longed for a neat chick with whom I can enjoy 69.

Are there any clean chicks, where juices can be exchanged?

Good looking ones with ultra hygienic and disease free for safety reasons is the choice of the menu.

Seniors, experienced folks please update with the request.

Happy and safe mongering all.

BiTraveler
02-10-16, 22:02
Visited India recently, thru friends circle found contact for Hispanic girl who visits Mumbai for work reason and provide on side for fun.

Activities: Met for dinner at JW Marriott, she was 10/10 in body, face was 7.5/ 10. She was open minded for everything except anal. She let me shoot load in her mouth and swallowed like champion. Took her to room in JW Marriott after dinner, she smelled nice. I am into giving oral, as I don't go down on girls. Not sure how many loads it has taken or how much mileage is on that pussy. You bet, I drove her for couple miles at least.That's my kinda meat sir. Request digits sir.

Wilsome
02-11-16, 04:42
After being an observer for many months, I finally visited the Leen at from Bhandup. She was helpful in guiding me to her place. Once I got there, first thing gave her the money and then the fun started- told her that I only wanted a BJ. As I prefer not to indulge in the act.

Undressed her as I was anxious to view the much talked about assets. She has great boobs as written in the forum. Also as discussed, she does have a stomach but I was focused on her boobs.

Started with playing with her boobs and then got her to give me a BJ. BJ was average but finished between her boobs. All in all a good experience. After cumming she gave me a nice massage for 20 minutes! Left happy.

Be safe and enjoy.Is this Pooja from west. If not can I get her digits or any image for reference.

Wilsome
02-11-16, 04:54
Coming to Mumbai for week or two, so I will visit NL this week, any info about LE activities?

Please I need strong reference of SP, I don't have any, all ISG member if you have any working SP number then try to share, please. I am focused on bird below 25-20 so hoping you will guide me.

Thanks in advanced.

Dennis Thomas
02-11-16, 05:56
5 K- 8 K- 10 K in 6 months. Very Nice appraisal.

BTW thanks for the info dude.

KolMumbai
02-11-16, 10:12
Can anybody help me with Leena's Contact who is available in Bhandup.Dear sir,

If you can share Leen's number it will be a great help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KolMumbai
02-11-16, 10:28
Is she Riya? Dark complexioned. Can you please PM me her contact number?

Big thanks to all those who pmed me with contacts. Booked appointment with ms V from thane, digits ending 2879. She quoted 3 k on call and asked me to reach teen haath Naka. She came by bike to pick me up. She was plump, not that good looks. I wanted to cut off the deal, but somehow didn't have the courage. She took me to a lodge in a deserted area some 2 kms away.

Nothing to speak about the session. She was smelly. Gave a BJ, then wot and finally missionary. Then she started wearing her clothes. I forgot to ask her on call about the no of pops. Anyways I did not want a second round. Damage 3 k + 600 for lodge.

She was nice to speak. Told me she works in a bank and has 3 more friends in the same field. I thought I would have gone for the famous Punjabi miss are. This was my fourth FS experience in all. First being NL where a taxi wala took me there, didn't knew of this place before. Second was miss S from ghatkopar, and third was miss are from thane.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SexLover66
02-11-16, 12:44

Be safe and enjoy.You have overpaid her buddy. You never read previous FR about her and also don't know how to bargain.

See this FR.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1698485&viewfull=1#post1698485

In this FR guy paid 2.5 for 1 shot.

And you paid her 3.5 k for BJ.

Bond212
02-11-16, 12:46

BTW thanks for the info dude.That's good, rather than paying high price its better you dropped it.

Dhoka2212
02-11-16, 13:14
Hi,

Thanks to rattle old friend for passing on the SP Rinku details.

Tried.

Girl: Jessica of the entire collection.

Took her for 1 pop- 4.5 k with place incl. (steep to the quality) but since the new SP thought will pay.

Initially asked her for 2 pop she quoted 7 k I was like I do not pay more than 5 k 2 pops whosoever at other places and she then came down to 6 k I said let me see if I like I will take her for 2 pops.

No GFE at all 100% dead fish removed clothes and slept as if you are fucking a toy doll.

Boobs: OK small with small nipples but handful as per her body frame. Too skinny.

Colour: fair.

Pussy: tight, stinky and not hygienic. Told SP Rinku of it and said she's new and not into this and going in 10 days etc.

Body frame: skeleton.

BBBJ: Average and short.

Not open to positions.

WIR: No. Never girl. But SP maybe if she has something nice. With cheaper prices.

So it was good that I didn't opt for 2 pops else would have been a big waste.

Hi,

Can anyone share the reviews on the girls below. SP sent me the pics please share their service reviews and rates.

Dhoka2212
02-11-16, 13:26
Dunno that's what SP Priya told me on telling her about the marks she has as I was avoiding her.

Thats when she said she used to be double the size. Dunno when she had but the reason Priya said was lipo.

What lipo bro? When I took service 2 years back and placed a negative FR, she had stretch marks then also because she is mother of a child, I paid her 3 for 2 and 2nd time because I was left dissatisfied she brought her friend also as both used to work in catering services of events.

Don't spoil the rate and find better ones.

Unnisex
02-11-16, 15:16
Tuesday visited NL 1 B 1 F,SP showed two chicks in 11 K. Priyanka a hot Punjabi chick, may be around 25. Very good looking, very big boobs. Fair skin but not very smooth. Good body. SP told me her service is good, so selected her. Started promisingly, but after 5 minutes of BBBJ she took the condom. I refused and told her to continue. Again after 10 minutes she repeated the act. I again told to wait. She told me she finishes in half an hour normally. She just wanted to get out and pounce on the next prey. She is very hot and easily get clients, and may be that is the reason for rushing.

Tried to kisss her, told she has some blisters on the lips and refused. Tried to finger, said no. Tried to suck her boobs, told paining. Pissed off. By this time my johny also slept. Told her to fuck off and gave her a piece of my mind. She told don't talk to me, talk to the SP. Called the SP into the room and explained.

SP took me to another room and offered a 5. 5 K chick free of cost saying that he will cut the remuneration of the earlier one accordingly. Appreciated his professionalism and ask him to send Rekha. Blissful 1 hour and left a happy man.

RockyInstinct
02-11-16, 15:46
Is Rekha the soutH Indian chic from Hyderabad? If yes, please let me know, I'll visit her. I liked her last time except for the fact that she doesn't rimming.

Tuesday visited NL 1 B 1 F,SP showed two chicks in 11 K. Priyanka a hot Punjabi chick, may be around 25. Very good looking, very big boobs. Fair skin but not very smooth. Good body. SP told me her service is good, so selected her. Started promisingly, but after 5 minutes of BBBJ she took the condom. I refused and told her to continue. Again after 10 minutes she repeated the act. I again told to wait. She told me she finishes in half an hour normally. She just wanted to get out and pounce on the next prey. She is very hot and easily get clients, and may be that is the reason for rushing.

Tried to kisss her, told she has some blisters on the lips and refused. Tried to finger, said no. Tried to suck her boobs, told paining. Pissed off. By this time my johny also slept. Told her to fuck off and gave her a piece of my mind. She told don't talk to me, talk to the SP. Called the SP into the room and explained.

SP took me to another room and offered a 5. 5 K chick free of cost saying that he will cut the remuneration of the earlier one accordingly. Appreciated his professionalism and ask him to send Rekha. Blissful 1 hour and left a happy man.

Deepak1721
02-11-16, 15:53
I came across one contact from AFF named SuparnaBanerjee.

She says she will meet in Mumbai in a 5 star near airport. Has anyone experience of being with her before?

Shp2015
02-11-16, 17:13
Hi,

Found this lady through locanto.

Claims to be married and can meet during afternoon.

Newser8008
02-11-16, 18:17
Mumbai rates are so sad.

2500 for just BJ?

You get FS in Delhi for that.Completely agree bro. I'm much happier while mongering in Delhi.

Also feel much safer too. LOL.

Newser8008
02-11-16, 18:18
Boss,

She got married, and we all mongers of ren chm have lost her forever.

Regards.I heard from other therapists that she had a problem with the management and quit. No know further.

AvocaDick
02-11-16, 18:37

SP took me to another room and offered a 5. 5 K chick free of cost saying that he will cut the remuneration of the earlier one accordingly. Appreciated his professionalism and ask him to send Rekha. Blissful 1 hour and left a happy man.What is the best time to visit NL keeping in mind L. E. Visiting would be minimum.

Shahrukh
02-11-16, 19:06
Hi,

I visited country spa iron man branch this week. Took Miss K (Thai). Massage started as usual with occasional touching of private areas. I knew extras was on and I asked. She said 5 k for HJTL and 8 K for FS. I tried hard to negotiate but she did not reduce price. So had to come out with KLPD.

Counter charge was 2650 and was not worth the hype.

Girls are authentic Thai but they have big attitude.

Bullsye
02-11-16, 19:34
Hi,

Did you try her. She is quoting exorbitant, 12 k /15 k for 1/2 shots, short time. Place also has to be arranged. Is she worth that.I had tried her some 1 year back so its a old pic. Service was good from her. I had taken her service via SP Ruchita escort via friends reference.

BlackJack543
02-11-16, 19:43
Will be in Delhi for two days in first week of March. Well. Looking for some decent time here. Any tips / contacts highly welcome).

GermanShepherd
02-11-16, 20:01
Job well done man, but wondering if 11 k is worth for a NL WG? Can't we get a cute indie with good GF attitude for that price without Nakhras.

BTW what time did you venture NL as when I called around 4 pm the alarm from the Sp was Hot Session so it's closed today.

Anyways always follow Hunterrrsss rule, Never choose the number one looking and always go for number 2, you will come out fully satisfied. Hot looking women always come with such Nakhras, better to avoid them.

After NL closed call, headed to my fav spa above M&S and had a good time with my Thai curry who is now back fm Thailand.

Needless to say, stick to one therapist and you can have a gala of time in and out of spa.

Happy and safe mongering folks.

Amby2006
02-11-16, 20:27
Can you please PM me the location or name of spa.

Hi,

I visited country spa iron man branch this week. Took Miss K (Thai). Massage started as usual with occasional touching of private areas. I knew extras was on and I asked. She said 5 k for HJTL and 8 K for FS. I tried hard to negotiate but she did not reduce price. So had to come out with KLPD.

Counter charge was 2650 and was not worth the hype.

Girls are authentic Thai but they have big attitude.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

HornyAj
02-11-16, 20:48
Hi BJ,

I am from Bangalore and visiting Mumbai next week. Can you pl suggest a good spa for FS, the masseur name and damages.

Hapy to return favor when you are in Bangalore.

Aj

Sorry for boring you guys with an FR for M&S spa again. Booked the same Thai girl I mentioned in my last post. Last time she told me that she will give me HJ then a massage and again HJ. Got a very good BJ at the start with b2 b and then finally a release with an HJ. This went on for about 25 minutes. Got a decent massage. She again started giving me a BJ to arouse me. But Johnny was in no mood to rise. Finally called off. This girl has pretty nice skin and good assets. Damage same as last time..

RahulM30
02-11-16, 21:15
Hello guys,

Can anybody suggest what are the rates of am. Sia hotel at Vithalwadi Kalyan, I heard that they used to provide chicks for st and LT. So please share whole experience about rooms, hygiene and service.

Thanks

Unnisex
02-12-16, 03:53
Is Rekha the soutH Indian chic from Hyderabad? If yes, please let me know, I'll visit her. I liked her last time except for the fact that she doesn't rimming.Yes she is the same girl. No rimming. But good attitude and service.

Speed2487
02-12-16, 05:31
GermanShepard bro,

I had 69 with Rupa who use to be available with Priya SP. She maintains a good hygiene. Only problem is getting in touch with her as she's very moody and do not receive much calls.

Dear Countrymen,

Ever since back to India always longed for a neat chick with whom I can enjoy 69.

Are there any clean chicks, where juices can be exchanged?

Good looking ones with ultra hygienic and disease free for safety reasons is the choice of the menu.

Seniors, experienced folks please update with the request.

Happy and safe mongering all.

Scrambler
02-12-16, 06:01
I've been twice to the t spa in be. Once was serviced by Archie's GF. A girl from the NE. She gave me a HJ which I would rate as just OK. But I liked the way she sat on me and let me play with her boobs. So all in all it was a pleasant experience. The second time I got a Thai girl whose name eludes me. A little on the older side. Probably mid 30's. And with a pure silicon rack. But she gave me a totally expert B2B and TF which had me exploding in minutes. Nice surprise coming from her! Where these ladies lack in actual massage skill, they make up for it in willingness for extras. Basically think they're all ex-WG from Thailand.

After doing the MP thing for a while my curiosity to them test deeper waters is awakened. If like to give the area around NL a try for the first time next week. Any tips on which sp to visit and who to speak to? What time should I visit? What are the rates I should be asking for? And where does the actual boom boom happen? Do they give you rooms etc? Any advice is much appreciated. Don't want to go down the wrong path here.

Other option is to try indies or outcall girls. Thanks a ton for any contacts or help you can offer. Cheers guys and happy mongering!

NE girl.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Service: 6/10.

Thai girl.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: probably, because service is guaranteed.

Unnisex
02-12-16, 06:23
Job well done man, but wondering if 11 k is worth for a NL WG? Can't we get a cute indie with good GF attitude for that price without Nakhras.

BTW what time did you venture NL as when I called around 4 pm the alarm from the Sp was Hot Session so it's closed today.

Anyways always follow Hunterrrsss rule, Never choose the number one looking and always go for number 2, you will come out fully satisfied. Hot looking women always come with such Nakhras, better to avoid them.

After NL closed call, headed to my fav spa above M&S and had a good time with my Thai curry who is now back fm Thailand.

Needless to say, stick to one therapist and you can have a gala of time in and out of spa.

Happy and safe mongering folks.I visited on Tuesday. Then everything was fine. I was there from 4. 45 to 7. 15 PM. I do agree that 11 K for a single shot is way too high, though she was hot. But sometimes your jhony does the thinking, especially under the influence of alcohol.

AmpMax
02-12-16, 07:16
Hi,
I visited country spa iron man branch this week. Took Miss K (Thai). Girls are authentic Thai but they have big attitude.Hi bro. I did not know they had a branch in ironman. Even their site mentions only 3,locations in Mumbai.

Agree this is a pricey spa. However, the services are IMHO the best. You can get better rates if you are a member and a regular.

PM me if you want details.

Ultimate007
02-12-16, 07:20
Completely agree bro. I'm much happier while mongering in Delhi.

Also feel much safer too. LOL.Dear bro,

We all Mumbai mongers should have a joint visit to Delhi.

Really don't know how can Delhi people keep the rates so low.

I visited 3-4 spa's in Delhi. And you really get satisfied as low as at 1.5 k.

We get peanuts at 1.5 k in Mumbai.

Anyways. How about a joint visit to Delhi?

I can match my tour dates as per your dates.

Enjoy,

Cheers.

Ultimate007
02-12-16, 07:34
Dear all,

Visited Swarowsky yesterday at 7 pm.

Last 2 visits. Were waste of time and money. As all old dull faces and dead fishes swimming around.

This visit. Mamamia. Wallah wallah.

New bird hired from SS in pp brought back to bring the old shine of Swarowsky.

Selected her without any doubt at first sight.

Perfect figures with looks like a TV serial actress. Everything on menu card except FS.

Bird name is miss L. Shifted here to Swarowsky till LE problems is sorted out in SS in PP.

Request everyone to taste the bird before she flies out.

Counter charges 2 k plus 1.5 k to miss L.

Enjoy cheers.

MDave1981
02-12-16, 13:11
PM me for help in Delhi.

Will be in Delhi for two days in first week of March. Well. Looking for some decent time here. Any tips / contacts highly welcome).

Unnisex
02-12-16, 13:18
What is the best time to visit NL keeping in mind L. E. Visiting would be minimum.There is no safe time as such, talk to sp and find out the situation before going.

Dev987
02-12-16, 13:50
11 K category in NL 1 B1 F was introduced and is operational since last two years.

Dear friends,

Price range in NL is between 1800.

2500 3500.

And max last is 5500.

11 k in Navalkar lane come on guys don't increase the rates.

Negotiate.

There are 3 buildings there.

RSuranaFun
02-12-16, 15:17
Dear sirs,

Has Jiya number changed?

I what sapped the number provided by Kunal14 and she is behaving weird.

Screaming what the hell etc etc?

Do I have the wrong person?

True caller shows name of Mumtwz.

Please do help and check.

Its urgent.

I am shit scared.

Bhuppi1111
02-12-16, 16:42
I was in Navi Mumbai in the last week of Jan to enjoy bar services. Found my favorite bar was shut hence proceeded to other one but it was also shut. After venturing that area found all the bars were shut. Do not know why? Johnny was desperate for feminine touch. Decided to go to much talked spa in Vashi. Went there. Paid the counter charges and a boy directed to the partitioned area and asked for the change. After five minutes a Thai lady (voluptuous) came and smiled. I lie down on the table and she started the massage. After some time I lowered my dispo saying it is not comfortable. She did not said anything. She did good massage. I asked her for services. She settled for HJ and boob sucking for 1.5 k. It was good massage and happy ending for the day.

Total damages: 1.8 K counter and 1.5 K for service.

Bhuppi1111
02-12-16, 16:47
Once I was in SB and enjoyed took 5 womens for service, one by one. It was nice experience. I impressed with a women who was very playful and has round tight ass. I was desperate to feel her naked ass hence decided to take out. Discussed with her, paid barfine and proceeded to outside lodge. I loved and enjoyed to penetrate her in doggy side along with slapping on her. She was also enjoying. Fucked her twice.

Bhuppi1111
02-12-16, 16:51
Just coming back from fucking bhandup MILF. I paid her 3 K because some people paid her 3.5 K and 4 K also while she was easily available 2 to 2.5 K for 2 pops. It is warning for ISG members and requesting members to stop visiting her for some time. It is in favor for all.

Gaurmeh
02-12-16, 17:34
So as I had written earlier that I was supposed to be in Mumbai for few days, and wanted to have a good time. When I did not get any response from the Mumbai community, I gathered some courage to contact one of the SP (sort of an agency) - Simran Oberoi.

They sent me some pretty hot pics, and asked for 10 K for two hours. Even though the price was pretty steep, I thought the girls in the picture were smoking hot. So like an idiot, I agreed, but on a condition that if they send some other chick, I will retain the right to turn back the girl.

Gave them the hotel name and the room number. Got a call from a chick in 10 minutes saying that she would be in the hotel in 45 odd minutes. The girl came may be 90 minutes later, and boy o boy, she was nothing like what was shown. I told her to leave and she left. And then I got a call from one of the handlers, who started threatening me on the phone that if I don't give the money to the chick, he would personally come to the hotel and make a scene. This argument went on the phone for a while, and to be honest, I got a bit off- I did not want to risk making a scene for saving 10 K. So I had no choice but to give the money and the let the chick go.

So there you have it folks- I was taken for a ride today because I was a fool. Totally my fault.

But writing this to make sure that you guys don't fall for the same trap.

Stay away from Simran Oberoi.

Ciao,

G

LoneRanger1976
02-12-16, 19:28
Brother you get diamonds in 500 rupees in Mumbai.

Just know where to look and keep exploring.

Dear bro,

We all Mumbai mongers should have a joint visit to Delhi.

Really don't know how can Delhi people keep the rates so low.

I visited 3-4 spa's in Delhi. And you really get satisfied as low as at 1.5 k.

We get peanuts at 1.5 k in Mumbai.

Anyways. How about a joint visit to Delhi?

I can match my tour dates as per your dates.

Enjoy,

Cheers.

MDave1981
02-12-16, 21:21
Bang on.

I'am from Delhi.

I have mongered in Pune, Delhi and Mumbai.

Trust me. In Delhi you get awesome girls for 2 to 3 k including place.

The same girls that command 5 k in Mumbai won't even fetch 1.5 k in Delhi.

Once you have mongered in Delhi you will never feel like paying in Mumbai.

In Delhi only CIS charge 5 k per shot.

Just know where to look and keep exploring.

Newser8008
02-12-16, 22:45

Just know where to look and keep exploring.LR sir,

Care to shed some light on these diamonds.

Your knowledge in this field is like a long lost treasure book. LOL.

Its so good to see you back here.

Ashwinder
02-12-16, 22:50
Been hunting this bird for quite some time. If any bros can provide leads and / or digits and ref will be highly appreciated. And favor will be returned.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.I know this one without her tease.

Not as pretty as you would please.

LoneRanger1976
02-13-16, 04:27
Wow.

Really.

Would love to go to Delhi someday to monger.

Bang on.

I'am from Delhi.

The same girls that command 5 k in Mumbai won't even fetch 1. 5 k in Delhi.

Littlish
02-13-16, 05:33
Went the other day, following info from Fellow here that there is a new spa (management change).

Chose one with reasonable looks and figure.

She Was very young and chatty, had worked only for a short while and had little experience.

Though a good girl, and very nice small petite body, wouldn't budge for anything more than tit kissing and HJ. I had to give up my attempts for any further exploration after my repeated requests and Her very polite refusals. So finished with HJ.

Though a very good girl to die for, unlikely that I will return.

Johny548
02-13-16, 05:50
In that case, I remember a trick mentioned by one of the senior ISG members (don't remember the name). He would stand outside the room and keep a watch on the girl going towards his room. If he doesn't like her, he would call the SP / girl and say no. (Of course the phone needs to be on vibration mode).

So as I had written earlier that I was supposed to be in Mumbai for few days, and wanted to have a good time. When I did not get any response from the Mumbai community, I gathered some courage to contact one of the SP (sort of an agency) - Simran Oberoi.

They sent me some pretty hot pics, and asked for 10 K for two hours. Even though the price was pretty steep, I thought the girls in the picture were smoking hot. So like an idiot, I agreed, but on a condition that if they send some other chick, I will retain the right to turn back the girl.

Gave them the hotel name and the room number. Got a call from a chick in 10 minutes saying that she would be in the hotel in 45 odd minutes. The girl came may be 90 minutes later, and boy o boy, she was nothing like what was shown. I told her to leave and she left. And then I got a call from one of the handlers, who started threatening me on the phone that if I don't give the money to the chick, he would personally come to the hotel and make a scene. This argument went on the phone for a while, and to be honest, I got a bit off- I did not want to risk making a scene for saving 10 K. So I had no choice but to give the money and the let the chick go.

So there you have it folks- I was taken for a ride today because I was a fool. Totally my fault.

But writing this to make sure that you guys don't fall for the same trap.

Stay away from Simran Oberoi.

Ciao,

G

CuriousXplorer
02-13-16, 06:22
Hi,

I've been regularly reading the forum for a long time. I've registered now without PM facility. Following your hints and FR inputs, I ve had few MP experiences (R chem, girls vashi) and tried out from SEA as well ([Names in Code Deleted by Admin]). Seniors, Please guide me on activating PM.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kamal1980
02-13-16, 07:57
Hi friends,

Well following this forum since long and have written only couple of FRs was posting in other forum only. Will soon join here.

I am mostly a spa guy was bored of spa recently and tried an inde almost after one year, and surely don't regret it.

Thanks to the SP contact given by a friend called the SP on Sunday but things didn't get confirmed.

Called up yest went to the lodging at mhape was shown decent and average girls selected 2 as a friend.

Was too accompanying me. Finalized the deal for 5500 I. E 2750 each. Rooms were good small but very well kept.

Started with hugging and DFK she was very eager to please slim babe probably from up or Bengal named Kiran tight.

And med boobs flat tummy her figure was good man she started with BBJ which was OK OK then put on rubber and.

Came on top she was faking the moans which I told her and then took her in miss came in 5 min. Rested for a while.

Chit chatted with her she stated caressing me and gave BBJ this time it was awesome BBJ for 10 -15 min.

Started with doggy and ended with missionary. It was a good and decent exp. She asked me.

How much you paid I said 2800 with room I asked how much will you get she said 1500 . Took her number.

She operates in Vashi and nearby are name is Kiran.

Was good exp overall.

Age around 23-25.

Looks 6/10.

Fig 8/10.

Service 9/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Absolutely no nakhras.

For 2750 with room for 2 shots was value for money.

Will surely check out new girls with the SP.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sappulmo
02-13-16, 08:11
Wow.

Really.

Would love to go to Delhi someday to monger.Hilarious. Do post occassionally for the benefit of admirers like me. Good to see your post after a long time.

ShyGuy1
02-13-16, 09:16
Rule no. 1 don't monger if your scared.

Gave them the hotel name and the room number. Got a call from a chick in 10 minutes saying that she would be in the hotel in 45 odd minutes. The girl came may be 90 minutes later, and boy o boy, she was nothing like what was shown. I told her to leave and she left. And then I got a call from one of the handlers, who started threatening me on the phone that if I don't give the money to the chick, he would personally come to the hotel and make a scene...

SexGood
02-13-16, 09:46
Is it GLS? One which has branch in bandra.

Can you please give hint on therapist name?

I was in Navi Mumbai in the last week of Jan to enjoy bar services. Found my favorite bar was shut hence proceeded to other one but it was also shut. After venturing that area found all the bars were shut. Do not know why? Johnny was desperate for feminine touch. Decided to go to much talked spa in Vashi. Went there. Paid the counter charges and a boy directed to the partitioned area and asked for the change. After five minutes a Thai lady (voluptuous) came and smiled. I lie down on the table and she started the massage. After some time I lowered my dispo saying it is not comfortable. She did not said anything. She did good massage. I asked her for services. She settled for HJ and boob sucking for 1.5 k. It was good massage and happy ending for the day.

Total damages: 1.8 K counter and 1.5 K for service.

ServingYou2003
02-13-16, 10:18
Just coming back from fucking bhandup MILF. I paid her 3 K because some people paid her 3.5 K and 4 K also while she was easily available 2 to 2.5 K for 2 pops. It is warning for ISG members and requesting members to stop visiting her for some time. It is in favor for all.Very true friend. Everyone is just hiking prices. Irs really becoming difficult nowadays.

DesiDilruba
02-13-16, 11:10
Any recommendations at BM spa or RR chembur new bird?

Cleaning to go there today evening.

Thanks in advance.

DD.

RickGere
02-13-16, 12:39
Hilarious. Do post occassionally for the benefit of admirers like me. Good to see your post after a long time.Agree.

LoneRanger's post are a real inspiration. Awaiting an FR from you bro.

BophSep
02-13-16, 13:02
Bro,

Read your FR when ever taking the service from unknown SP the best is not to revel where you are staying and meet them at a common place like Mall or CCD as these type of people are always found every where and the usual threat they say is will create a scene at Hotel and naturally we get scared with these things on try to settle the issue.

The best is to go through reference I also have a bad experience one but this is how we learn to swim across. It is good on your part to share the experience.

Regards.

Gave them the hotel name and the room number. Got a call from a chick in 10 minutes saying that she would be in the hotel in 45 odd minutes. The girl came may be 90 minutes later, and boy o boy, she was nothing like what was shown. I told her to leave and she left. And then I got a call from one of the handlers, who started threatening me on the phone that if I don't give the money to the chick, he would personally come to the hotel and make a scene...

Giri27
02-13-16, 13:09
Dear sirs,

Has Jiya number changed?

I what sapped the number provided by Kunal14 and she is behaving weird.

Screaming what the hell etc etc?

Do I have the wrong person?

True caller shows name of Mumtwz.

Please do help and check.

Its urgent.
I am shit scared.Does her number ends with 200? Let me know ASAP.

Vishal1980
02-13-16, 14:17
Surekha MILF from Nerul. Is she still active. Has any one visited her and banged her recently please PM me.

Thanks.

Seniors any body got some good MILF or Service Provider Number from Congress House Please PM. Would really appreciate.

Bombay Guy
02-14-16, 05:04
Might do a good hat girl! You seem to be the only one aware. VIP enclosure should be used well.

Regards,

Kingofman.Am a regular at the races. Any luck with the fillies with hats?

BoyInMood
02-14-16, 08:35
Hi,

I am new to Mumbai. Have been enjoying the services of NE women in Delhi for the past 3 years. Munirka was heaven with amazing women at 1500. Planning to visit NL or Kennedy Bridge. Can anyone suggest a good place there and the current rates that are going on. Three years back I was a regular on the left hand side (when you are coming from Grant Road station) lane of Kennedy bridge. There was this place where you reach after walking straight up the stairs. The rates at that time were 1000 Rs there. Has that changed since then? I am ready to explore good places around this area. Please if some seniors can suggest a good place and even better the right girl it would be helpful. I have loads of contacts in Delhi and can assist with that.

Thanks,

BIM

Vivs1
02-14-16, 08:35
Hey guys,

It's been long visiting UT and Gls in Bandra, both are becoming risky as well as too unhygienic. Was at one of Ut outlets last week and heard that LE is doing regular rounds, beware and avoid such over hyped places. Also wanted to ask if there's a new place anyone of you had come across in Bandra with good services. Please share.

Vivs1
02-14-16, 09:02
Visited once opted for a local therapist, massage was pathetic, started giving hints on extras since was a lot horny took HJ and TL for 1500, else would have avoided for sure. Girls was in a lot of hurry.

Anyone has any info on therapist there or wot else one can expect?

Looks were 3/10.

Ambiance 5/10.

More of a show off spa.

Guys any new places in Bandra if someone can recommend. Bored of the older ones and very few options relative to other suburbs.

RickGere
02-14-16, 09:37
Ahaa. Jiya. Miss her kisses.

Do give my regards if you meet her.

Does her number ends with 200? Let me know ASAP.

Kunal14
02-14-16, 10:15
Kiran,

Real name Rubina no ends with 568. Reached Juinagar. Took her for 3 k+ .7 k for lodge.

Belly full of stretch marks. Shaggy Boobs, disappointed so not take her, paid 2.5 k and left.

My recommendation. Avoid.

Uni Den
02-14-16, 11:22
This is quite an old FR on Ritu of Jogeshwari, who had been Malini then, around 8-9 months back, was very decent then, prompt answer to call and really good service was provided then, AFAIK she gave CBJ and BBJ. ,. But tongue kiss and everything was really nice, she fakes moaning a bit, but its tolerable. But later when tried contacting, she treid pushing another gal for same rate, who never arrived on time.

Contacted her again today, without knowing she is same Malini and asked for pic, that time she re-introduced again, after trying to duck replying for over 1 day, and again tried pushing for another gal. Lets see shall meet her next week or something; attaching pic of Ritu aka Malini or XYZ: p, gal is same but pic has loaded make up.

Tip. She might quote whatever- 10 to 12 K, please do bargain, I had her in June for 5 K with place and 2 pops.

Apat5483
02-14-16, 11:46
Visited Yoyo spa near M station. Thanks Gangaram for the info.

Visited the spa. Took Ms A as recommended by Gangaram.

Counter charges were 1500.

Was led to the room. First thing was observed was that the the door latch was broken intentionally.

She came inside. Beautiful petite and young. My types.

15 min in to massage asked for extras. She started doing all nakhras. I don't do this. Please give reference and all. I took a random name Rahul. She didn't agree.

Finally she said 1000 for HJ and TL. I said I can't pay that much. If I like service I will pay 1000.

So we started. She was a dead duck. Lifted her top. Sucked on her nipples. Didn't allow DFK, didn't allow to remove the top completely. BBJ was out of question.

So kept on kissing her neck, her tits. Asked her not to do HJ till I tell her. So when last 5 min were pending asked her finish. She asked for 1000. I said now way. I can give 500. Finally haggled and settled down for 700.

WIR NO ways.

May be there is some change in the spa policy. Because Gangaram said they collected 1500+1000 at reception. Which didn't happen with me.

Still many thanks for reference bro. Really appreciate that you always help me.

Shahrukh
02-14-16, 11:53
Hi,

Any recommendations for therapist in this famous spa? Please PM me along with general tips charge.

BlackJack543
02-14-16, 13:11
Walked into M&S spa yesterday afternoon. Was told Miss S was available. The same Thai I had last two times. She was super horny. Wish I had taken condi with me. I told her next time I will bring protection to which she replied this is not possible here. Was asking her repeatedly where she stays, she didn't reply. Anyways had a nice time and left satisfied. Damage same as last time. Was told another Thai has started working here, Miss why. Sounded like I've heard this name before in some other spa. Might try her next time.

GokulRkd
02-14-16, 16:17
Surekha MILF from Nerul. Is she still active. Has any one visited her and banged her recently please PM me.

Thanks.

Seniors any body got some good MILF or Service Provider Number from Congress House Please PM. Would really appreciate.Hello,

Recently called her. She is still active.

Vishal1980
02-14-16, 21:18
Hello,

Recently called her. She is still active.Hi,

Thanks did she ask for reference? I have ditched her three times forth time she called I didn't pick so she abused me on what's app. I am trying to reach her from another number. LOL.

VivekMumbs
02-14-16, 22:24

Activities: Met for dinner at JW Marriott, she was 10/10 in body, face was 7.5/ 10. She was open minded for everything except anal. She let me shoot load in her mouth and swallowed like champion. Took her to room in JW Marriott after dinner, she smelled nice. I am into giving oral, as I don't go down on girls. Not sure how many loads it has taken or how much mileage is on that pussy. You bet, I drove her for couple miles at least.John,

Please PM details.

Arnksm
02-15-16, 00:15
Hey guys,

I got a number of SP from locanto.

She sent me these pics and asking for 15 k.

Have anyone tried them before.

Also can someone tell me whether they are fake??

As Faq
02-15-16, 01:40
Hi Mumbai,

Does any regular here have contact details of a foreign girl or an SP who deals in them? Please PM me the contact details.

Thank you.

Member #4441
02-15-16, 04:35
Open full big image. Right click on image and search image in google. Easy and simple way to search if same pic exists on internet.

If chick is genuine please share contact details in pm thanks.

Hey guys,

Bond212
02-15-16, 04:55
Yeah she keeps on changing names Ritu, Neetu etc.

She sometime gives good service and can get aggressive in bed.

This is quite an old FR on Ritu of Jogeshwari, who had been Malini then, around 8-9 months back, was very decent then, prompt answer to call and really good service was provided then, AFAIK she gave CBJ and BBJ. ,. But tongue kiss and everything was really nice, she fakes moaning a bit, but its tolerable. But later when tried contacting, she treid pushing another gal for same rate, who never arrived on time.

Contacted her again today, without knowing she is same Malini and asked for pic, that time she re-introduced again, after trying to duck replying for over 1 day, and again tried pushing for another gal. Lets see shall meet her next week or something; attaching pic of Ritu aka Malini or XYZ: p, gal is same but pic has loaded make up.

Tip. She might quote whatever- 10 to 12 K, please do bargain, I had her in June for 5 K with place and 2 pops.

Sabhinab
02-15-16, 05:14
Hi guys! I am from Bangalore forum and in Mumbai for a day today. Lookin for some nice fair slim girl for GFE. Can return favor with Bangalore digits of inde or sp.

RahulPandey2
02-15-16, 05:59
Hello friends,

Looking for some good MP in Navi Mumbai Area, kindly PM me your recommendations.

Thanks

RahulPandey2
02-15-16, 06:23
Hi seniors,

Am traveling to Mumbai next week. Would be help full if seniors guide me for mongering. I can reciprocate with some contacts in Kolkata.

Thanks in advance.

Littlish
02-15-16, 06:24
Hi,

I am new to Mumbai. Have been enjoying the services of NE women in Delhi for the past 3 years. Munirka was heaven with amazing women at 1500. Planning to visit NL or Kennedy Bridge. Can anyone suggest a good place there and the current rates that are going on. Three years back I was a regular on the left hand side (when you are coming from Grant Road station) lane of Kennedy bridge. There was this place where you reach after walking straight up the stairs. The rates at that time were 1000 Rs there. Has that changed since then? I am ready to explore good places around this area. Please if some seniors can suggest a good place and even better the right girl it would be helpful. I have loads of contacts in Delhi and can assist with that.

Thanks,

BIMDear BoyInMood,

The place has gone through some events, but seems to have settled. The buildings are working. Don't forget to go on all the floors. Rates are something like 2200,3500 and 5500. Rest is more or less same, except that LE action is frequent and unpredictable. If you know SP no. It is advisable to check with them as sometimes, without prior notice they may close it from 4-11 pm. It has happened many a times. The place is not the safest anymore.

RockyInstinct
02-15-16, 06:55
Delhi is much better and cheaper than Mumbai. I'd say it's even much better than Thailand. You get all shapes and sized in Delhi at great prices. I have the privilege of mongering in just one mall in Gurgaon and I ended up taking 6 massages in 2 days. There were so many spa's in just one mall, I wondered what would it be like mongering in whole of Delhi. I am going to have a good one week long trip in Delhi soon with a good budget.

Bang on.

I'am from Delhi.

The same girls that command 5 k in Mumbai won't even fetch 1. 5 k in Delhi.

TityLover
02-15-16, 07:00
Hi guys,

Contacted this lady from SEA. She says her rates are 12 K. Is that correct? Or any room for bargain down.

Littlish
02-15-16, 07:02
Another visit!

Lots of new girls, most were very very average. Don't understand how they allow the fat and ugly ones in. They don't even compensate by giving good service. Just because they have an extra hole, they think they are next to God, sent down here as a blessing for the mortals. I mean why there is a dearth of good girls? Where have all the good ones gone? As Lone ranger says, probably it is the skills that I need to improve to dig the diamonds out of all the crap.

Chose one miss P with average looks and went in, spoke to her. She said will provide usual service (which means peanuts), but sounded eager. So called in another new one. She won't take her gaze of the mobile even for a moment. Though she was slightly better looking, I really couldn't proceed with discussion and told her to go out and get the first one. Paid the money.

Though skinny from outside, and very very average looks, she was 25 yo.

Allowed play with tits and sucking fingering DATY, but said 'no' to BJ despite all the requests re money.

So it was the usual experience for see spa. Just because I don't have many options I end up going there and wasting my time and money.

Damage 2 + 1.

WIR. I say no, but probably will have to unless find better options in new Mumbai etc.

Anyone if knows some good place in new Mumbai or at least some directions, please pm me.

Kamsutra69
02-15-16, 08:27
They look good to be true at 15 k asking. But hey. You never know. Go for it and try your luck.

Happy mongering!

Hey guys,

Wonering
02-15-16, 09:39
Can someone please advise what are legal implications if any therapist is arrested for working without employment permit in India? What kind of penalties can be levied under legal provisions and what is the recourse.

Pl. Send me in PM if you wish. But this is very urgent.

Uni Den
02-15-16, 09:40
They look good to be true at 15 k asking. But hey. You never know. Go for it and try your luck.

Happy mongering!Google search showed similar pics on minimum 3-4 Google+pages with different name. Take the call, I guess its agency then real gal.

Uni Den
02-15-16, 09:44
Hey guys,

Also can someone tell me whether they are fake??Here is your answer.

Zephyer
02-15-16, 10:25
FAKE.

These images are all over the internet with listing from Delhi to cochin.

AVOID.

Hey guys,

SamCool2018
02-15-16, 10:26
Hi guys,

Got a number of girl name Sonia from locanto number ending with 549.

Anyone tried her?

Unnisex
02-15-16, 11:56
Police must not interfere or take criminal action against adult sex workers "participating with consent", recommends a Supreme Court panel looking for measures to ensure better work conditions for prostitutes and protect their rights. The panel, set up in 2011, will submit its report in March. Prostitution per se is legal in India but it is caught in a web of laws that makes sex workers vulnerable to police action in red-light districts, where they ply their trade on streets or in dingy brothels.

"Whenever there is a raid on a brothel, since voluntary sex work is not illegal and only running the brothel is unlawful, the sex workers should not be arrested or penalised or harassed or victimised," the panel says.

It recommends deleting the offence of "soliciting" under section 8 of the Immoral Traffic Prevention Act (ITPA), 1956, saying the law is highly misused by enforcement agencies. Soliciting or seducing for the purpose of prostitution is punishable with six months in jail and a fine of Rs 500.

Police are often accused of crossing the limit in their efforts to enforce anti-trafficking laws, clamping down on prostitutes and clients having a liaison conducted in private with consent between the two.

The committee, headed by senior advocate Pradip Ghosh, also has the mandate to suggest measures for rehabilitation of sex workers who wish to leave prostitution so that they can live with dignity.

The majority of India's estimated 1. 2 million prostitutes are forced into the trade by crushing poverty.

The panel proposes an elaborate mechanism, including rehabilitation and providing alternative livelihood to prevent re-trafficking of former prostitutes.

Observing that police view sex workers "differently from others", it says these women are lawfully entitled to equal protection. "When a sex worker makes a complaint of criminal / sexual / any other type of offence, police must take it seriously and act in accordance with law," it recommends.

The panel suggests amendment to the law that says any person above 18 living on the earnings of prostitution faces imprisonment of up to 10 years.

No action should be taken against a prostitute's parent, partner or children living on her earnings, unless it is proved that they forced her into the trade, the committee says.

To stop victimisation of trafficked woman, the panel recommends sending sex workers caught plying their trade near a public place to a correctional home, instead of putting them in jail. The duration of the stay should be reduced from five years to one. Prostitution in a public place is illegal.

BophSep
02-15-16, 12:26
Bro,

I also read this on today's news paper, If the police nuisance is nailed it will be good news for all us. Lets see what the recommendation be made in March report and what all gets passed.

Regards

Police must not interfere or take criminal action against adult sex workers "participating with consent", recommends a Supreme Court panel looking for measures to ensure better work conditions for prostitutes and protect their rights. The panel, set up in 2011, will submit its report in March. Prostitution per se is legal in India but it is caught in a web of laws that makes sex workers vulnerable to police action in red-light districts, where they ply their trade on streets or in dingy brothels.

"Whenever there is a raid on a brothel, since voluntary sex work is not illegal and only running the brothel is unlawful, the sex workers should not be arrested or penalised or harassed or victimised," the panel says.

It recommends deleting the offence of "soliciting" under section 8 of the Immoral Traffic Prevention Act (ITPA), 1956, saying the law is highly misused by enforcement agencies. Soliciting or seducing for the purpose of prostitution is punishable with six months in jail and a fine of Rs 500.

Police are often accused of crossing the limit in their efforts to enforce anti-trafficking laws, clamping down on prostitutes and clients having a liaison conducted in private with consent between the two..

BusyMan64
02-15-16, 12:33
Dear all friends.

I have received almost 17 pms for SS Kamar girl.

As my user name says. Busyman; I was all tight in work so could not reply to any body.

Now in this week; I shall reply to at least 9 (50%) with full details of girl and spa.

Sorry for delay in replying.

Enjoy this bird but don't hike the price of 1500 counter + 1500 girl full nude B2B with fingering.

BM64

Lastbencher
02-15-16, 13:35
Don't fall for the reviews. Avoid her like plague. Old MILF and will act as if bolly celebrity. She gets hurt even if you suck her nipples. Gives a good BBBJ but then what's the use of having a BBBJ from an oldie for 12 k.

Hi guys,

Contacted this lady from SEA. She says her rates are 12 K. Is that correct? Or any room for bargain down.

Uni Den
02-15-16, 13:53
Hi guys,

Contacted this lady from SEA. She says her rates are 12 K. Is that correct? Or any room for bargain down.Crap she is, don't fall for her, very old.

RockyInstinct
02-15-16, 14:27
Note that this article appeared in Hindustan times as below.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india/adult-sex-worker-participating-with-consent-should-not-be-arrested-sc/story-plLs1o0QIcPRMqNjmz2PPM.html

Note that this is only a recommendation from Supreme court and not something which is to be implemented by law. Hence if someone is actually caught mongering and decides to contest it in court of law it's a long battle ahead for him.

Police are often accused of crossing the limit in their efforts to enforce anti-trafficking laws, clamping down on prostitutes and clients having a liaison conducted in private with consent between the two.

The committee, headed by senior advocate Pradip Ghosh, also has the mandate to suggest measures for rehabilitation of sex workers who wish to leave prostitution so that they can live with dignity...

Randy Mike
02-15-16, 14:50
Hi guys,

First visit ever in Mumbai, will be staying in a hotel on the north side of Powai later this months (convention).

Any advice on how to get a nice massage in this area? Is in-room an option or must I go out?

Apart from that. Any chance of picking up free lancers at the university nearby or is that dead-end?

Thanks for the help.

AmpMax
02-15-16, 14:56
This place opened around 2-3 m back and is in a lane off the mmmain road. Just opp the place with many shiny red trucks 😉.

Ok, lots of clues there, I like a little cryptic stuff ok! And I don't make typos.

This is run by ex employees of a sad spa that sounds like a dry fruit used in green ice creams.

The rooms are clean and big. One wall is glass, not see thro but still feels iffy. Two rooms share a bathroom, which is pretty poor quality. Wet floor, mixers don't work too well, you get a shower that's too cold and then too hot.

Oil, soap, towels are just passable.

Staff is mostly NEs. Couple of them looked ok.

Lots of hints of extras. Started within a minute of commencement of massage. My big toe was right into her business, and not because I tried. Then lots of accidentally brushing the family jewels. However no real action provided, makes it clear you have to be a regular.

Counter is highly variable, could be as low as 1200.

Wir. Unlikely. Not clean enough IMHO. And I don't like the whole 'regular' dance. I prefer the more upfront ones.

RajeshShah
02-15-16, 15:33
Don't fall for the reviews. Avoid her like plague. Old MILF and will act as if bolly celebrity. She gets hurt even if you suck her nipples. Gives a good BBBJ but then what's the use of having a BBBJ from an oldie for 12 k.Can you give name of this person on SEA does it end with 38 and start with letter A?

RattleStud
02-15-16, 16:34
One more FR from my side.

Tried college girl from H at NA den. Actually had gone to bash H at NA, but she showed me the college girl herself and gave and option to either take her or the college one. I first just brushed my hand on boob, very firm, kissed her and told her to bring in the college one as she was better option.

The college one was really good on bed, she used her tongue very well. Touching each and every prt of my body with her tongue, from tip to head. Fucked her by lifting her and then doggy and finally missionary position. Really enjoyed her.

Asked her for her number, she declined and told her that you can contact.

This is a safe place state authorized building in western side. There was a lady and a girl sitting in the hall. I feel they were the owners and must have got this room. Must be paying the lady some rent for the single room.

Damage: 4 k for one shot even though this is in the higher side, will negotiate next time.

Next time repeat yes.

Boobs why small but good.

Pussy 7.

Littlish
02-15-16, 17:01

It recommends deleting the offence of "soliciting" under section 8 of the Immoral Traffic Prevention Act (ITPA), 1956, saying the law is highly misused by enforcement agencies. Soliciting or seducing for the purpose of prostitution is punishable with six months in jail and a fine of Rs 500..Dear Unnisex,

Undoubtedly a very good info in case things go that far, which all of us hope they won't. As they say, it always helps to know more in any situation. But, wouldn't you say that practically, in such situation knowing law may not help much, since probably the individual representing the law may not know the details of the law, and anyway, discussing and arguing with him will hurt his ego, landing us in more trouble. I mean, it will still boils down to usual cold negotiations on the spot without showing the fear on face (though my lower garments would definitely show proxy markers). Hoping for the day, when the police will change the attitude. Don't what started these changes. I remember, some 7-8 years ago, things were so laid back. You could get anything so easily. Probably not a subject for this forum.

Mahya
02-15-16, 17:11
Initially many of us took her for 3 k after that she hiked her rate.

Currently she is not worth to try.

Luxita
02-15-16, 18:06
Hi guys,

Just new of the forum and the place yesterday get a massage in Phoenix Highstreet Mall. Originally I headed for Suko Thai then changed and went in the other on the same floor opposite direction (Thai something.). Got a 90 minutes massage. The girl was Thai and start good in massage. Then she asked if she can go to bathroom. She came back and after a bit she asked if I want special massage. HJ or Body to Body, I just say "OK body to body" and she started (she asked 6 K that is an enormous price, but I was hoping in something as a nuru massage so I let her go).

HJ was good but the body to body experience was just having her in panties and can touch her.

When I touched pussy she moved and she avoided kiss on mouth. After a bit she tried to raise asking if I wanted to have sex too. I just told her to finish as is. Pleasant, nice girl, good massage, but way too costly, inexperience costs.

Anybody can suggest in PM some contact of nice independent girl to invite in the room?

HotChocolate80
02-15-16, 18:31
Have been away from mongering for a while. In between, when got chance visited regular spa / mps. Brothers have also given few clues which I wish to explore and report soon.

Have been in touch with an indie Ms A no ending with 3384. Had to cancel it on the scheduled day due to some work commitments. She meets in darkness. Anybody who's had experience with her, inputs will be appreciated. Enjoy!!

Tyler Durden15
02-15-16, 19:28
Don't fall for the reviews. Avoid her like plague. Old MILF and will act as if bolly celebrity. She gets hurt even if you suck her nipples. Gives a good BBBJ but then what's the use of having a BBBJ from an oldie for 12 k.I would beg to differ with LB sir here. I had wild sex with her on both the occasions. Pinched her nipples, bit them and she even voluntarily suggested some crazy positions. Gives good GFE and is definitely very presentable and looks much younger than her purported age. But yes, if you look at her fingers, it definitely shows that she is oldie. Her price though seems to be too much, but since I had no option the first time, I went ahead with it. Try negotiating with her because at that price you can get better younger woman.

ShkrKapoor
02-15-16, 22:27
Hi Kamal,

Been on the sidelines for quite a while now and would like to venture out. Wondering if you could help with the SP.

Thanks.

Hi friends,

Well following this forum since long and have written only couple of FRs was posting in other forum only. Will soon join here.

I am mostly a spa guy was bored of spa recently and tried an inde almost after one year, and surely don't regret it.

Thanks to the SP contact given by a friend called the SP on Sunday but things didn't get confirmed.

Called up yest went to the lodging at mhape was shown decent and average girls selected 2 as a friend.

Was too accompanying me. Finalized the deal for 5500 I. E 2750 each. Rooms were good small but very well kept.

Started with hugging and DFK she was very eager to please slim babe probably from up or Bengal named Kiran tight.

And med boobs flat tummy her figure was good man she started with BBJ which was OK OK then put on rubber and..

RohanBhr
02-15-16, 23:55
Hi guys,

Contacted this lady from SEA. She says her rates are 12 K. Is that correct? Or any room for bargain down.Same charges of 12 k she told me but I try my luck with 4 k finally she was agree total damage was 5 k with place.

Try to bargain she will come down to 4 to 5 k.

Bestluck

KingOfMan
02-16-16, 00:46
Am a regular at the races. Any luck with the fillies with hats?Yes of course, Picked 1 amazing gold digger after funny conversation at flea market. She was little naughty and gave some fantasy fulfilling mouth at the stands after the races. She got the winning tickets as the price (pretty steep expense) and I left not even names exchanged this place is weirdly appreciated on Derby day and now I know why. But I may not repeat as risky and too much adventure. Also I think its only few days in year this gets this much attention. You may have fun if you really have camera and no phones were allowed with old school betting.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Member #4767
02-16-16, 03:27
Hi Buddies,

Will be passing through Mumbai in March 1st week with few days to spare. Shall appreciate contacts of mature BBW MILFs / HWs.

Can help with excellent contacts in Punjab (Ludhiana).

Sincerely hope Mumbaikars will be generous with help.

Thanks & regards.

Jas.

SnoozyBoozy
02-16-16, 04:14
I missed the article in the news, but thanks for posting it.

Coming to the point of Forced / Participating with consent, most of the girls in famous brothels like CH or NL, work only during the operational hours, and once their shift is done at about 4 AM, they all return to their respective homes. Some live with their parents, some live with their spouses. Some of their family knows about their kind of work, and some are still in the dark.

Also if you see those indies, they all sell their services on their own consent. I have yet to come across someone who has been forced into the trade. Well it may happen in more of low scale brothels, or they may have been forced initially, and after resisting for a few days / months, they may have given in to the trade.

But like the law says, "Participating with consent' should be made legal. After all its the choice of the girl / guy to sell their services to someone who is willing to pay for it. Its a profession after all.

The more they make sex legal and easy to get, the lesser would be crimes against women.
Sex and Weed has almost the same properties, both of them calm a person's nerves, and puts him into a relaxed mode. Both must be legalized!

The committee, headed by senior advocate Pradip Ghosh, also has the mandate to suggest measures for rehabilitation of sex workers who wish to leave prostitution so that they can live with dignity.

The majority of India's estimated 1. 2 million prostitutes are forced into the trade by crushing poverty.

The panel proposes an elaborate mechanism, including rehabilitation and providing alternative livelihood to prevent re-trafficking of former prostitutes.

Observing that police view sex workers "differently from others", it says these women are lawfully entitled to equal protection. "When a sex worker makes a complaint of criminal / sexual / any other type of offence, police must take it seriously and act in accordance with law," it recommends.

The panel suggests amendment to the law that says any person above 18 living on the earnings of prostitution faces imprisonment of up to 10 years.

No action should be taken against a prostitute's parent, partner or children living on her earnings, unless it is proved that they forced her into the trade, the committee says.

To stop victimisation of trafficked woman, the panel recommends sending sex workers caught plying their trade near a public place to a correctional home, instead of putting them in jail. The duration of the stay should be reduced from five years to one. Prostitution in a public place is illegal.

Bombay Guy
02-16-16, 06:09
This seems to be a recommendation / guidance as yet and the Supreme Court has been very pragmatic in recognising the rights / plight of the girls in this line of work.

I missed the article in the news, but thanks for posting it.

Coming to the point of Forced / Participating with consent, most of the girls in famous brothels like CH or NL, work only during the operational hours, and once their shift is done at about 4 AM, they all return to their respective homes. Some live with their parents, some live with their spouses. Some of their family knows about their kind of work, and some are still in the dark.

Also if you see those indies, they all sell their services on their own consent. I have yet to come across someone who has been forced into the trade. Well it may happen in more of low scale brothels, or they may have been forced initially, and after resisting for a few days / months, they may have given in to the trade.

But like the law says, "Participating with consent' should be made legal. After all its the choice of the girl / guy to sell their services to someone who is willing to pay for it. Its a profession after all.

The more they make sex legal and easy to get, the lesser would be crimes against women.
Sex and Weed has almost the same properties, both of them calm a person's nerves, and puts him into a relaxed mode. Both must be legalized!

HotMale1984
02-16-16, 07:52
Hi guys,

Got a number of girl name Sonia from locanto number ending with 549.

Anyone tried her?Appears fake to me. But you can share the URL of her add. Few members can help you verify her identity.

CH1975
02-16-16, 08:27
Visited Yoyo spa near M station. Thanks Gangaram for the info.

Visited the spa. Took Ms A as recommended by Gangaram.

Counter charges were 1500.

Was led to the room. First thing was observed was that the the door latch was broken intentionally.

She came inside. Beautiful petite and young. My types.

15 min in to massage asked for extras. She started doing all nakhras. I don't do this. Please give reference and all. I took a random name Rahul. She didn't agree..

DBs with good collection.

(1) A few good ones at Marol Sakinaka just below metro.

(2) western highway after toll, quite a few on left side, good collection.

(3) new Mumbai Vashi, Belapur.

The situation is always fluid. Sometimes you can't even get entry and sometimes FS at the premises.
This is also almost two month old FR.

I was enjoying beer in Bar with my regular girl. I had already taken HJ but was in mood to get some pussy so asked her for the same. She agreed to go to lodge. Asked to waiter and charges for taking her to lodge. Proceeded to the room after completing formalities. Fucked her twice in 1.5 HR. She sucked hole tool. Complete GFE. She is short in height and average looking but good attitude and yes DFK is available. I like to lip sucking and she is open.

Repeated twice.Senior members,

Can someone PM me the digits of SP in Western Mumbai?

Kamal1980
02-16-16, 10:37
Yesterday had unplanned gathering of couple of friends and headed to db at Koparkhairne midc was nicely set up. Many girls were on floor. Had a blast there after a long time loved watching the girls dance had 4 beers between 3 of us and showered a few notes too. Seemed like old days have returned. Damage arnd 5000 totally.

But it was fun.

Mushroom Man
02-16-16, 14:53
Hey guys,

Am from Delhi thread. Staying in Mumbai at Marriott for next 3 days. Could someone please guide me to any nightclub around Andheri where I would have some chance of picking up a girl or any nice massage parlor around the same area. Greatly appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks.

TenInchIndian
02-16-16, 18:45
Hello you all,

I visited SS PP. This spa opened my eyes. I just realized I've wasted so much money on spas and MPs that I might as well get a paid subscription and enjoy the indie scene!

BTW, got massaged by Smile (translate in Urdu). Absolutely disgusting. She did not let me finger (as it would cause infection); BJ is off the books, completely. HJ and TL is also mechanical.

She has no idea of what she is doing and wants to go to the next customer. All in all, I am happy I went to this spa. It opened my eyes, as I said earlier.

I would encourage all to buy a paid subscription right away and get better at this mongering.

TII

RickGere
02-16-16, 18:50
This is few days old FR.

Asked Nisha to meet so called me to a flat in Versova. She has been already discussed on this forum so will not describe her looks. She is a BBBJ Queen and almost instantly jumped on my cock and started the action. Oh Boy! She just sucked sucked and sucked. On the floor, on the bed, along the side of bed. Almost positioned everywhere. Went on for a good 35+ minutes. Made her lie on the bed with head facing downwards and fucked her mouth for a good 4-5 min, meanwhile enjoying her clean shaven pussy. Enjoyed her nice bubbly ass humping her by making her stand in front of me and then making her lie on the bed face down and rubbing and bouncing on her bubble ass.

After this she was too horny and asked me to start the deed. Put on the condi and started having her in missi. Woa. Tight small pussy. Rammed her in missi, sidespoon and doggie. Was ramming her too hard she was saying it pains so asked her to switch to WOT. Not a good rider. Changed condi and asked her to change back to missi. Rammed her again in missi, side spoon and after her pleading finished in condi in doggie in arnd 10 min. Lovely bubbly ass. Wanted to enjoy more but she complained of pain.

Description: As per previous FRs. Not a good looker.

Experience: 4/10.

Damage: 2. 5 k + . 7 k room.

WIR: Nah.

Need some good riders!!

IndianMale83
02-16-16, 21:30
Hey guys,

Am from Delhi thread. Staying in Mumbai at Marriott for next 3 days. Could someone please guide me to any nightclub around Andheri where I would have some chance of picking up a girl or any nice massage parlor around the same area. Greatly appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks.Most of the clubs are in the Andheri West side (Lokhandwala area). There is one in The Lalit (forgot the name of e disc) which is close to JW Marriot but open only on Fridays & Saturdays.

IndianMale83
02-16-16, 21:57
Those who are looking for any 'extra' details may skip this review. There was none.

Had gone to AT at Malad. Was never interested in extras as this was the first time for me & wanted to experience the massage itself. Was free in the morning & went to the spa at 12 pm. Was just he receptionist around & checked for the rates though I had called them 2 days in advanced. Being a Friday, she said there are no weekday offers but I challenged stating that even Friday is a weekday, in a polite manner.

She smiled & agreed to give normal discount. Had a light conversation till the therapist came. She also said they'll take the Groupon rates directly & no need for a printout / payment through Groupon. Looks like they have only NEs & no Thais.

When the therapist came, I was taken to a room with a big mattress on the floor & with curtains. Once I changed to dispos, wrapped the towel around the waist & waited. A smart looking (though hefty) NE came and was quite pleasant & polite. Was a bit disappointed with the extra pounds but she was powerful during the massage.

Proper 60 min massage & I felt it was nice. Her hands were rough & the extra pounds helped her stretch me at times. The body felt quite light after the massage. Since this was my first attempt, I believe it was a great massage relaxing the body. There was no hint of extras either & I was OK with it.

Paid 1200/- for a 60 min dry massage & 200/- tips though she didn't ask. Opted for a herbal tea after the massage. Overall, a good experience to start off. The floor was a bit sticky & did small of the oil. I am a 6'2" guy and my feet were off the bed, in the walking space. I was a bit worried when people were walking around as it was dim in the aisle.

Will I repeat? Most probably no as I stay far & was in Malad for some work. If am there & in a mood for a massage, may be yes.

It was funny that I lied down with the towel wrapped & she struggled to take it off while massaging my thighs. Both of us had to put some effort to move it. She raised it & kept it below my butt while massaging. It was a good experience overall. It was so much confusion all the way as to do what & what not. Am sure newbies can relate to what am saying.

Might venture out again. I keep reading all the FRs & thank you for sharing these details. Appreciate that.

Littlish
02-17-16, 05:33

Tried college girl from H at NA den. Actually had gone to bash H at NA, but she showed me the college girl herself and gave and option to either take her or the college one. I first just brushed my hand on boob, very firm, kissed her and told her to bring in the college one as she was better option.

The college one was really good on bed, she used her tongue very well. Touching each and every prt of my body with her tongue, from tip to head. Fucked her by lifting her and then doggy and finally missionary position. Really enjoyed her.

This is a safe place state authorized building in western side. There was a lady and a girl sitting in the hall. I feel they were the owners and must have got this room. Must be paying the lady some rent for the single room.

Damage: 4 k for one shot even though this is in the higher side, will negotiate next time.

Next time repeat yes.

Pussy 7.Great job mate! Nice to know, once in a while, punters are having quality time.

Made me excited enough, wish could request for some info, but realized your PM won't be active.

I don't know any SPs that side. Can you give any hints where can I locate the SPs?

TityLover
02-17-16, 06:10
Hello friends,

I am looking to take a WG to a Girl friendly hotel in western suburbs. Can you suggest any in the Mira / Bhayander belt that gives room for short time.

It should be a safe hotel please. NO LE problems.

Thank you.

RockyInstinct
02-17-16, 07:00
Started off from Andheri looking for a new spa. Picked a Mid-day and called a few spas in Borivili side. Also checked a few ones on the link road on the way and liked none. Finally headed to A spa in a commercial complex. Noticed there are two more spa's there so went inside each for an inquiry. All of them give extras, staff was above average. Finally decided to get into A spa. Booked a local girl referred by a fellow monger. Turned out that she's one of the old staff I knew well. She's good looking with a round ass. Massage was excellent with her fingers constantly touching butt crack and dick. She made sure I was erect all throughout. When asked for service she willingly did a topless + HJ and mentioned that all other girls give service. No B2B on offer as the rooms don't have doors but curtains. But that was fine, this SPA gave me a mixed feeling of a good looking girl in a service bar with dim lights which offered massage services. I liked the shower too. Quite neat and good. I prefer a good and warm shower after a massage as its quite relaxing. One thing I noticed in my trip to northern Mumbai is that there are a lot of spas (Good ones) which have good looking girls for massage and they do offer extras. But extras are usually 2 k for a topless HJ. That's the standard here which is unfortunate. Looks like certain mongers from a dominant community residing residing in this side of Mumbai have definitely pampered the girls and increased their prices. Such trend is also seen in dance bars at Mira road where people from nearby state come and literally screw the market by throwing insane amount of money as if they have never seen a girl in their life. Result is the girls are no longer hungry for money and hence tough to get. If you show a 100 rupee note to a girl in Mira road bar, she'll look at you as if you have shown her a 1000 rs note. Most times they are busy chatting on video calls with their so called BF's in neighboring state. We should learn something from Delhi mongers who really keep the rates of the girls low.

I am always looking for new spa's so willing to exchange this SPA if someone has something to share.

Manuk12
02-17-16, 07:19
Hi to all senior fellows,

I have been constantly following the forum. I m newbie I am coming to Mumbai on 26 Feb. If any respected senior can help with some MILF indies near Andheri east or some DB / SB. I will be grateful.

IntrepidExplor
02-17-16, 10:27
Hey there,

I've been out of the scene a while. Getting back in I came across this one bring priced at an atrocious 12 k.

Anyone know anything?

Has ant.

Pillai
02-17-16, 13:05
This is few days old FR.

Asked Nisha to meet so called me to a flat in Versova. She has been already discussed on this forum so will not describe her looks. She is a BBBJ Queen and almost instantly jumped on my cock and started the action. Oh Boy! She just sucked sucked and sucked. On the floor, on the bed, along the side of bed. Almost positioned everywhere. Went on for a good 35+ minutes. Made her lie on the bed with head facing downwards and fucked her mouth for a good 4-5 min, meanwhile enjoying her clean shaven pussy. Enjoyed her nice bubbly ass humping her by making her stand in front of me and then making her lie on the bed face down and rubbing and bouncing on her bubble ass.

After this she was too horny and asked me to start the deed. Put on the condi and started having her in missi. Woa. Tight small pussy. Rammed her in missi, sidespoon and doggie. Was ramming her too hard she was saying it pains so asked her to switch to WOT. Not a good rider. Changed condi and asked her to change back to missi. Rammed her again in missi, side spoon and after her pleading finished in condi in doggie in arnd 10 min. Lovely bubbly ass. Wanted to enjoy more but she complained of pain.

Description: As per previous FRs. Not a good looker.

Experience: 4/10.

Damage: 2. 5 k + . 7 k room.

WIR: Nah.

Need some good riders!!I can't reach her man! Has her number changed? Finally when I planned to meet her, she's out of reach! Can you help me out?

LoneRanger1976
02-17-16, 14:46
Good to see you in action brother!

It's been long, catch up some day.

Started off from Andheri looking for a new spa. Picked a Mid-day and called a few spas in Borivili side. Also checked a few ones on the link road on the way and liked none. Finally headed to A spa in a commercial complex. Noticed there are two more spa's there so went inside each for an inquiry. All of them give extras, staff was above average. Finally decided to get into A spa. Booked a local girl referred by a fellow monger. Turned out that she's one of the old staff I knew well. She's good looking with a round ass. Massage was excellent with her fingers constantly touching butt crack and dick. She made sure I was erect all throughout. When asked for service she willingly did a topless + HJ and mentioned that all other girls give service. No B2 B on offer as the rooms don't have doors but curtains. But that was fine, this SPA gave me a mixed feeling of a good looking girl in a service bar with dim lights which offered massage services. I liked the shower too. Quite neat and good. I prefer a good and warm shower after a massage as its quite relaxing. One thing I noticed in my trip to northern Mumbai is that there are a lot of spas (Good ones) which have good looking girls for massage and they do offer extras. But extras are usually 2 k for a topless HJ. That's the standard here which is unfortunate. Looks like certain mongers from a dominant community residing residing in this side of Mumbai have definitely pampered the girls and increased their prices. Such trend is also seen in dance bars at Mira road where people from nearby state come and literally screw the market by throwing insane amount of money as if they have never seen a girl in their life. Result is the girls are no longer hungry for money and hence tough to get. If you show a 100 rupee note to a girl in Mira road bar, she'll look at you as if you have shown her a 100 rs note. Most times they are busy chatting on video calls with their so called BF's in neighboring state. We should learn something from Delhi mongers who really keep the rates of the girls low.

I am always looking for new spa's so willing to exchange this SPA if someone has something to share.

TenInchIndian
02-17-16, 15:06
Hello,

Call this far-fetched, but let me know if the below economics are right or wrong:

Visit to a spa: at least Rs. 1,000-1,500/.

If extras available: at least Rs. 500-1,000/.

Total cost: Rs. 1,500-2,500/.

Now, here is the catch. Most of us visit spas for the much-vaunted "extras." They range from TL to HJ, to BJ for the lucky few. Only a few instances will give you FS.

The chances of "extras" are sure-shot only in a few "spas" in which massages are non-existent and quality of ladies is almost passable. The lady will either go directly to the business with a non-existent massage or will treat you to a small massage session with slight flirtations and then get down to business.

There are people who, in the want of extras, have gone to spas / MPs and spent so much money (much exceeding the above-mentioned costs) and then have gotten blown-off by the ladies.

Further, to rub salt to their wounds, they come and write FRs about "massages with no extras" and tell others how their experience was. I know, I know! I am rambling on now, but my point is below:

A person will spend around Rs. 2,500 per spa visit in expectation of extras. By spending Rs. 1,400/ they will get a paid subscription to this wonderful Web site and get to talk to awesome people and get to know stuff before they go places.

I am saying all this because I have been such a numb-nut myself. I have gone to so many spas (lost count after 20) and spend in excess of Rs. 60,000/- on such idiot ladies that in hindsight, I would not consider myself a good business mind.

I am a paid subscriber now. I also travel, usually. This has opened up an entirely new world to me. And at what cost? Peanuts, as compared to what I have already spent on failed endeavors.

Next is the introspection of "cheating" on your partner if you go all the way to f someone, I. E. , if you are married, you're cheating your wife; and if you are not, then your girlfriend, etc.

But do you realize one thing; if you are going to spas and wanting extras from unknown ladies, then you are cheating, my friends. So, there is no question of ethics in this.

Just a few thoughts about economics and ethics. What say, why'all.

TII

Uni Den
02-17-16, 15:10
Hi,

Can you pl PM me contact details and pic if Possi.

Next time repeat yes.

Pussy 7.

TenInchIndian
02-17-16, 15:14
My first spa experience was like this: in Aura thai spa. No extras, but did not even know such extras were ever available.

If you want extras, read through this forum. Some people have mentioned, in fair detail, on how you can get "lucky."

TII.

Those who are looking for any 'extra' details may skip this review. There was none.

Had gone to AT at Malad. Was never interested in extras as this was the first time for me & wanted to experience the massage itself. Was free in the morning & went to the spa at 12 pm. Was just he receptionist around & checked for the rates though I had called them 2 days in advanced. Being a Friday, she said there are no weekday offers but I challenged stating that even Friday is a weekday, in a polite manner.

She smiled & agreed to give normal discount. Had a light conversation till the therapist came. She also said they'll take the Groupon rates directly & no need for a printout / payment through Groupon. Looks like they have only NEs & no Thais.

When the therapist came, I was taken to a room with a big mattress on the floor & with curtains. Once I changed to dispos, wrapped the towel around the waist & waited. A smart looking (though hefty) NE came and was quite pleasant & polite. Was a bit disappointed with the extra pounds but she was powerful during the massage..

Vikram31
02-17-16, 16:31
Hi friends,

And med boobs flat tummy her figure was good man she started with BBJ which was OK OK then put on rubber and...Hi Kamal,

Mind PM'ing me her number. Any help would be appreciated. I am always looking for action in Vashi.

Greetings,

Jackson

RattleStud
02-17-16, 16:55
Great job mate! Nice to know, once in a while, punters are having quality time.

Made me excited enough, wish could request for some info, but realized your PM won't be active.

I don't know any SPs that side. Can you give any hints where can I locate the SPs?No SP was involved. It was my own research. Well I would have helped you but don't have PM yet. Hope admin provided me the PM access sooner.

Greetings Everyone,

It would appear that RattleStud...

1. Believes that everything on the internet should be free, or...

2. Believes that it's okay for me to pay the forum's server bills so he can enjoy a free website, or...

3. Believes that it's okay that I should work for free to maintain this website, or...

4. Cannot afford the $20 to buy a subscription.

Anyway, if anyone wants to purchase a subscription for RattleStud, all you need to do is enter his username where indicated when making the credit card charge.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Samsungs3
02-17-16, 20:28
Hello you all,

I visited SS PP. This spa opened my eyes. I just realized I've wasted so much money on spas and MPs that I might as well get a paid subscription and enjoy the indie scene!

BTW, got massaged by Smile (translate in Urdu). Absolutely disgusting. She did not let me finger (as it would cause infection); BJ is off the books, completely. HJ and TL is also mechanical.

She has no idea of what she is doing and wants to go to the next customer. All in all, I am happy I went to this spa. It opened my eyes, as I said earlier.

I would encourage all to buy a paid subscription right away and get better at this mongering.

TIIThis girl will make you hate SS. I remember taking her 6-7 months ago and didn't goto SS for at least 3 months after that -- however there are others there who are decent for a quickie -.

GermanShepherd
02-17-16, 21:08
Hey there,

I've been out of the scene a while. Getting back in I came across this one bring priced at an atrocious 12 k.

Anyone know anything?

Has ant.Yet another good looking chick with a golden pussy.

Good catch for 6 to 7 k / multiple shots of course. Bargain hard.

Let me know her digits if you get lucky at that price tag.

AlanHarp
02-17-16, 21:09
Hi guys,

Just new of the forum and the place yesterday get a massage in Phoenix Highstreet Mall. Originally I headed for Suko Thai then changed and went in the other on the same floor opposite direction (Thai something.). Got a 90 minutes massage. The girl was Thai and start good in massage. Then she asked if she can go to bathroom. She came back and after a bit she asked if I want special massage. HJ or Body to Body, I just say "OK body to body" and she started (she asked 6 K that is an enormous price, but I was hoping in something as a nuru massage so I let her go).

HJ was good but the body to body experience was just having her in panties and can touch her.

When I touched pussy she moved and she avoided kiss on mouth. After a bit she tried to raise asking if I wanted to have sex too. I just told her to finish as is. Pleasant, nice girl, good massage, but way too costly, inexperience costs.

Anybody can suggest in PM some contact of nice independent girl to invite in the room?Please don't give obvious names and locations of the places you visit since that place can get into trouble with the LE. If you have to disclose such a place please for GOD SAKE use hints and codes.

JackDawson1606
02-18-16, 02:55
Thanks to a kind IS Bro got the contact of Sonal SEA. Got in touch on wapp and pics were exchanged. Very polite and understanding by nature. Guided me to her place of operation at Scruz. Made me comfortable and after a little chit chat the session started with a long DFK. Dry humping with clothes on started. Made her stand against the wall with her lovely ass gyrating against my groin and enticing it. 3 minutes of sensual gyrations made her take off her top and reveal the sexy lingerie inside with nice melons. Some sensual touching of the melons and feeling the titties from within the bra makes her to drop the pants to reveal the G string. I get into my undies. Gyration continues with my hands pressing her melons and feeling the tots while her hand feels my rod. Off goes the G to reveal a nice shaved puss. Make her spread the legs in standing position against the wall and start licking the pussy by going down on my knees. That made her horny and she pressed my face into her pussy as if begging me to eat it more. Then she made me stand and went down on her knees to put her tongue on the hot rod. Super feeling that! Takes it in and licks like a lolly with enough attention on the mushroom head. Starts licking the precum and deep throats. Had a little bit of experience of BDSM when she inserted her finger in my ass. Super sensual feeling that!! Then it's missionary followed by doggy and back to missionary to unload in the condi. Super experience! Recommend her if you into BBW.

Charges 5 K per session including place.

WIR: Yes.

Uni Den
02-18-16, 04:03
Hi,

Is this Sonal the elderly lady, or some other on the block.

Thanks to a kind IS Bro got the contact of Sonal SEA. Got in touch on wapp and pics were exchanged. Very polite and understanding by nature. Guided me to her place of operation at Scruz. Made me comfortable and after a little chit chat the session started with a long DFK. Dry humping with clothes on started. Made her stand against the wall with her lovely ass gyrating against my groin and enticing it. 3 minutes of sensual gyrations made her take off her top and reveal the sexy lingerie inside with nice melons. Some sensual touching of the melons and feeling the titties from within the bra makes her to drop the pants to reveal the G string. I get into my undies. Gyration continues with my hands pressing her melons and feeling the tots while her hand feels my rod. Off goes the G to reveal a nice shaved puss. Make her spread the legs in standing position against the wall and start licking the pussy by going down on my knees. That made her horny and she pressed my face into her pussy as if begging me to eat it more. Then she made me stand and went down on her knees to put her tongue on the hot rod. Super feeling that! Takes it in and licks like a lolly with enough attention on the mushroom head. Starts licking the precum and deep throats. Had a little bit of experience of BDSM when she inserted her finger in my ass. Super sensual feeling that!! Then it's missionary followed by doggy and back to missionary to unload in the condi. Super experience! Recommend her if you into BBW.

LoverboyJerico
02-18-16, 04:28
Dude,

I have tried her long back. Though she treats you well and service is good, she is the dirtiest looking woman I ever came across. She is an hag and you can even see her hair turning gray and she can't even read well without her specs. I wouldn't touch her again if she paid me 5 k.

Sex Lover2
02-18-16, 05:03
Nice FR. She is very polite and co-operative. She makes you feel comfortable. But I think you paid little high. You could negotiate it 5-6 k for 2 sessions.

Jasmpat
02-18-16, 05:21
Have contact of this Hi-fi babe Sonia O* but can't remember the reference.

Her Number ends with 138 and her's what's app status mentions "Lost all contacts, please send your no with name" Without proper reference, she says, will block you.

Appreciate if someone can share the proper reference to this Hi-fi babe. Will definitely reciprocate the favor.

SnoozyBoozy
02-18-16, 05:29
Hey Alan,

I agree with you, but at the same time, without challenging what you said, I would like to add something.

The LE know much more than us, they know about more mongering hubs compared to us. If you notice, most of the times, when a raid happens, it happens in places which were unknown or never discussed by any members in the forum. Where did that place creep up from? Take a look at the last 2 spa raids within the span of 1 year, no one ever spoke about that spa on the forum, in fact, most of us got to know about it when it hit the news for the wrong reasons.

The LE's are way smarter, and make sure such things are regulated without much complaints from the society, sometimes, they let them live, as they might be enjoying some kind of perks from the SP's or SPA's.

I maybe wrong in what I said, but think about it an connect the dots.

Please don't give obvious names and locations of the places you visit since that place can get into trouble with the LE. If you have to disclose such a place please for GOD SAKE use hints and codes.

Ultimate007
02-18-16, 06:25
Hello,

Call this far-fetched, but let me know if the below economics are right or wrong:

Now, here is the catch. Most of us visit spas for the much-vaunted "extras." They range from TL to HJ, to BJ for the lucky few. Only a few instances will give you FS.

The chances of "extras" are sure-shot only in a few "spas" in which massages are non-existent and quality of ladies is almost passable. The lady will either go directly to the business with a non-existent massage or will treat you to a small massage session with slight flirtations and then get down to business.

There are people who, in the want of extras, have gone to spas / MPs and spent so much money (much exceeding the above-mentioned costs) and then have gotten blown-off by the ladies.Dear bro,

Glad to know you also travel.

I also go for business tours allover India twice in a month.

I know 4-5 spa address in Delhi. And also 1 hotel where we can stay and get a Uzbek girl for 6 k per pop.

I am interested in doing FS. Till date I was a spa fanatic. But reading Delhi forum I am obsessed for FS.

Anyways. Just wanted to ask. How about a joint tour to Delhi?

Let me know if interested. We can plan.

Regards,

Ultimate

SirHumpalottt
02-18-16, 06:36
Hey there,

Anyone know anything?

Has ant.Could negotiate this down to 10 k. PM me for details.

UrdrHandsome
02-18-16, 07:40
Hi friends,

I will be visiting Noida in 2 weeks, Kindly let me know the independent chicks with the damages as well as Spas for the some therapy with extras.

Please PM your valuable Contacts.

Regards,

Stanley

IntrepidExplor
02-18-16, 07:55
Yet another good looking chick with a golden pussy.

Good catch for 6 to 7 k / multiple shots of course. Bargain hard.

Let me know her digits if you get lucky at that price tag.That's exactly what I quoted. He's insisting on 12 k for one shot!

So I told him to forget about it unless he can drop price.

Kunal14
02-18-16, 08:56
Hi fellow monger,

Has anyone tried follow?

Monica from Chembur Digits end with 224.

Monica from Thane Digits end with 771.

Sameera from Thane Digits end with 210.

Gudiya from Shilfata Digits end with 641.

Regards.

Dhoka2212
02-18-16, 10:13
Just got the pic of this girl now available with the SP claims to be working in a mall with a hour glass figure and good service.

In case anyone has tried her please share the details on service and damages? Sp quoting 4 for 1.

Thanks

ZolerBoy
02-18-16, 10:52
Hello,

The chances of "extras" are sure-shot only in a few "spas" in which massages are non-existent and quality of ladies is almost passable. The lady will either go directly to the business with a non-existent massage or will treat you to a small massage session with slight flirtations and then get down to business...Sorry bro, if my question sounds dumb. But I am a newbie. If one go for Indies then there comes question of finding a "place" to do the business.

If inde is with place then its fine but if not you still pay for indie + hotel= what you pay for spa?

Isn't that true? Please correct me if wrong. Any suggestions most welcome.

SimpleGuy85
02-18-16, 10:56
Hello people,

Looking for indie contacts in south Mumbai, Chembur / Navi Mumbai. Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated.

Regards.

LegacyCharmer
02-18-16, 12:24
I have a similar contact in koperkhairane. Dark MILF with good boobs and a intoxicating pussy. If you don't care about looks, you will love her. We can exchange contacts if you want

This FR is ten day old. Thanks forISG Friend Raj for sharing the contact. Contacted her three days back and fixed price and time.

Met her last Sunday at bustand near airoli Railway station.

She has average body she is Dark and not a good looker I am SI guy so didn't have problem with Dark skinned women and looks not a important to me. She is 28 but looks older. She taken me lodge at Gansoli mahape area check in with both your ID s.

Room was average. We both had whiskey after that started deed in missionary and tried Doggy.

Resumed in missionary come inside condom after 20 minutes. Had 3 session till 4 am and in morning had 1 session.

Total 4 session.

Overall good exp.

Looks 2/10.

Body 4/10 (MILF type).

Vishal1980
02-18-16, 13:12
Does any one have details of Saree Types BBW MILF from Chembur side please let me know the Details.

Dhoka2212
02-18-16, 13:36
Just tried her she has good skin but OK on service says first time next time will give better because I get more friendlier.

Asked her to give BBBJ but was pathetic no feel. So asked her to give CBJ she insisted me for that. And was good.

Then did the deed in darkness with lights off. And was OK. Dint like much though. But then she said she's willing to come outside stays in Mahim used to work in beauty parlor. Not what Priya mentioned about the mall etc.

Well I paid for her 3.5 k to SP for 1 Road all incl. SP usually charges 4.5 k but now I got her down to these for me.

Looks better than in pic has an Hyderabadi Accent I felt.

Stats:

Skin: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10 nice boobs mostly Size see small nipples.

Figure: 7/10 good very slight tummy when sitting on bed overall tight body.

Face: 7/10.

BBBJ: 1/10 my hand might feel better than her mouth.

CBJ: 8/10 nice vacuum feel.

Sex: 5/10 was OK.

GFE: 5/10 told me she will definitely give me some nice contacts of girls when she get them. LOL trying to bait me fearing I will complaint to Sand she will stop her pay.

Overall exp: 5/10. Maybe I am expecting too much though trying to be generous.

The girl stays in Mahim so she's open for Outcall in case any brothers want to try her pm me I will share her number for an exchange.

IMP: forgot to mention she will try to use oil as lubricant refuse it as it tears the condom during the deed. Google and you will know.

Zarat
02-18-16, 14:47
Have contact of this Hi-fi babe Sonia O* but can't remember the reference.

Her Number ends with *0138 and her's what's app status mentions "Lost all contacts, please send your no with name" Without proper reference, she says, will block you.

Appreciate if someone can share the proper reference to this Hi-fi babe. Will definitely reciprocate the favor.Looks very tempting. Do post her FR and share her contact if you manage to score with her buddy.

BiziBoy2012
02-18-16, 14:53
Hi fellow monger,

Has anyone tried follow?

Monica from Chembur Digits end with 224.

Monica from Thane Digits end with 771.

Sameera from Thane Digits end with 210.

Gudiya from Shilfata Digits end with 641.

Regards.Buddy sameera aka anamika previously. A total chatterbox and least interested in service. Stays in mumbra and used to operate out of a lodge in thane east. No skills whatever and loose pussy. Assets are total loss. Rest is your call.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

RickGere
02-18-16, 15:26
Nice FR bro.

Yesterday she offered me same chic for 6 k 2 rounds all inculv.

Didn't like hence backed out.

Does she have other birds as she kept sending me this pic multiple times and other of Nimmisha who seems to be her flagship chick LOL.

Just tried her she has good skin but OK on service says first time next time will give better because I get more friendlier.

Asked her to give BBBJ but was pathetic no feel. So asked her to give CBJ she insisted me for that. And was good.

Then did the deed in darkness with lights off. And was OK. Dint like much though. But then she said she's willing to come outside stays in Mahim used to work in beauty parlor. Not what Priya mentioned about the mall etc.

Well I paid for her 3.5 k to SP for 1 Road all incl. SP usually charges 4.5 k but now I got her down to these for me.

Stats:..

VivekMumbs
02-18-16, 16:00
Hello buddies,

Can someone help me out with some contacts of SPs? PM me.

Thanks

Dhoka2212
02-18-16, 16:59
She does not have enough collection these days and just sends what's already been tried looking for a some nice reliable SP with better collection.

Nice FR bro.

Yesterday she offered me same chic for 6 k 2 rounds all inculv.

Didn't like hence backed out.

Does she have other birds as she kept sending me this pic multiple times and other of Nimmisha who seems to be her flagship chick LOL..

TenInchIndian
02-18-16, 17:53
No no, not a dumb question. But a good one, actually.

I think this: yes, if Indie is there, you will need a place, but with all the FRs that I've read, Indies either have a place of their own or their SP will offer one.

With Indie, you know, for sure, what to expect.

The problem with ladies in spas is that it depends on their mood. Also, if you will be allocated the same chic as everyone in the forum has rated. A lot of probabilities. Usually, when I've visited a spa, it has been in the middle of something, so I am not much relaxed with time, so waiting might not be possible every time.

All in all, probability of getting happier with an indie seems higher than a spa.

Personally, I've spent so much on spas that it does not seem worth letting a girl do things to me (HJ) that I can do myself at home, for free.

TII

Sorry bro, if my question sounds dumb. But I am a newbie. If one go for Indies then there comes question of finding a "place" to do the business.

If inde is with place then its fine but if not you still pay for indie + hotel= what you pay for spa?

Isn't that true? Please correct me if wrong. Any suggestions most welcome.

MongeringWorld
02-18-16, 20:28
Hi to all fellow mongers,

I have just taken a paid subscription. I am looking for sure shot extra MP near Thane in Mumbai. Please guide me I am very much new to this mongering world.

JessyBlr
02-19-16, 01:54
I have a free weekend. Planning to spend in Mumbai or Kolkata. Any joint mongering plans guys. Please PM.

SexLover66
02-19-16, 02:38
I have a similar contact in koperkhairane. Dark MILF with good boobs and a intoxicating pussy. If you don't care about looks, you will love her. We can exchange contacts if you wantYou don't have PM activated. So how can we exchange contact. Yes looks not important to me.

For me attitude is more important than looks with lower budget. Activate pm then pm me.

Regards,

Sl66

Littlish
02-19-16, 06:14
Hi guys,

First visit ever in Mumbai, will be staying in a hotel on the north side of Powai later this months (convention).

Any advice on how to get a nice massage in this area? Is in-room an option or must I go out?

Apart from that. Any chance of picking up free lancers at the university nearby or is that dead-end?

Thanks for the help.Only thing I can suggest is avoid the MPs in Powai. All MPs here are pathetic. Nothing personal, but have been to quite a few and wasted quite a bit of money.

Littlish
02-19-16, 06:50
This girl will make you hate SS. I remember taking her 6-7 months ago and didn't goto SS for at least 3 months after that -- however there are others there who are decent for a quickie.I must say, my last 5-6 experiences have been really eye-watering, each one being worse than the previous. I am even doubting some of the reports here. The last time I went with a girl, she was highly praised. It was a repeat session. Looked good from outside. In the room, stretch marks were obvious, massage was non existent, nipples were sensitive, fingering was unacceptable, she had warts down there, acted a typical dead fish. Multiple knocks on the door, would open door immediately. They are used to it, but in the least should give us time to hide or cover. Last knock suggested 2 clients waiting, must be fools like me. The cold session was over in 15 minutes or so. She told me to go out ASAP as others were waiting. I cursed myself umpteenth time, swore never ever to step in this lousy place, paid and walked out. By far the most frustrating and insulting episode so far.

On the way down, I saw a geriatric member climbing, he could barely manage stairs with all the huffs and puffs (nothing against 65+, as sooner or later, we all will be there with all the more bigger prostates, punting vigorously). This, partly solved the mystery, why these girls don't give a damn anymore.

We can only blame ourselves.

Littlish
02-19-16, 06:59
Hey Alan,

I agree with you, but at the same time, without challenging what you said, I would like to add something.

The LE know much more than us, they know about more mongering hubs compared to us. If you notice, most of the times, when a raid happens, it happens in places which were unknown or never discussed by any members in the forum. Where did that place creep up from? Take a look at the last 2 spa raids within the span of 1 year, no one ever spoke about that spa on the forum, in fact, most of us got to know about it when it hit the news for the wrong reasons.

The LE's are way smarter, and make sure such things are regulated without much complaints from the society, sometimes, they let them live, as they might be enjoying some kind of perks from the SP's or SPA's.

I maybe wrong in what I said, but think about it an connect the dots.I agree with SnoozyBoozy.

Things that trigger the raid are multi factorial, like, money not paid, or complaints by neighbours and hence just as a facade, or keeping up their own statistics. Honestly, there is little illegal activity that goes without notice of the police. A simple chai stall, has to give hafta (commission) to so many people. It is impossible that a MP will be unnoticed. All these MPs are old players owing many MPs. The first thing they would do before opening spa is to check with LE and do the market research in that area.

I am sorry for the gravel, but it is democracy.

MongeMan
02-19-16, 08:33
Hi seniors and young mongers,

I want a help from any of you to guide me where I can have safe fun at Charni road area. I will be there on 20.2. 16.

RockyInstinct
02-19-16, 09:15
Does anyone have any lead on Rasi. The zodia SPA Andheri link road Andheri west? Planning to try it out. Please PM if any information is available. Thanks.

Also, there are a few 2/3/4 star hotels in Andheri east, any information on spas there?

RohanBhr
02-19-16, 09:28
Any use service of AFF member siennadoll. She claim that she us very hot fig and her pics on AFF also cleared that she is dam hot babe any buddy use her service charge 12 k. She is from santacruz east. Or any buddy try any AFF member plzz share here.

Vikram14
02-19-16, 09:44
Hello guys,

I am in Mum for a week staying in Hotel in Lower Parle can any share some lead or link for good indi or WG.

Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.

ZolerBoy
02-19-16, 10:02

I think this: yes, if Indie is there, you will need a place, but with all the FRs that I've read, Indies either have a place of their own or their SP will offer one.

The problem with ladies in spas is that it depends on their mood. Also, if you will be allocated the same chic as everyone in the forum has rated. A lot of probabilities. Usually, when I've visited a spa, it has been in the middle of something, so I am not much relaxed with time, so waiting might not be possible every time.

All in all, probability of getting happier with an indie seems higher than a spa.

Personally, I've spent so much on spas that it does not seem worth letting a girl do things to me (HJ) that I can do myself at home, for free.

TIIAgree bro. Thanks for the info. Its just that the inde with her own place sounds bit risky (but yeah in this game risk is always there) otherwise as you said that's the best option.

BangerBoy
02-19-16, 10:04
The only thing you can be sure of with an Indie is that she and he SP gets paid. You can never be sure anything in terms of service. All mongering affairs are always hit or miss, be it Inde WG / high class escort / brothel girl / or spa girl. You may experience bliss with a girl in NL or CH for something like 2.5 K and even after paying 30-50 K for an Inde you may only end up with utter disappointment. Read the forums of other cities and countries. The challenges are universal.

Photoshop is the best friend of the Inde's and at the same time our worst enemy. Over that Indies also have mood and being humans have chemistry issues to work around too.

TII

BangerBoy
02-19-16, 10:50
Check the Exo club. If staying at the same place then there are SPs around which the hotel guys can help get in touch with. Never been there personally, just heard about the activities through some friends.

Hello Guys.

I am in Mum for a week staying in * Hotel in Lower Parle can any share some lead or link for good indi or WG.

: Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.

BangerBoy
02-19-16, 10:58
There are people how have showered (and still willing to) lakhs of rupees on girls in DBs, that too dancing with full clothes on.

Everybody has their own idea of fun. Nothing wrong with experiencing it different ways.

I am saying all this because I have been such a numb-nut myself. I have gone to so many spas (lost count after 20) and spend in excess of Rs. 60,000/- on such idiot ladies that in hindsight, I would not consider myself a good business mind.

I am a paid subscriber now. I also travel, usually. This has opened up an entirely new world to me. And at what cost? Peanuts, as compared to what I have already spent on failed endeavors.

Next is the introspection of "cheating" on your partner if you go all the way to f someone, I. E. , if you are married, you're cheating your wife; and if you are not, then your girlfriend, etc.

But do you realize one thing; if you are going to spas and wanting extras from unknown ladies, then you are cheating, my friends. So, there is no question of ethics in this.

Just a few thoughts about economics and ethics. What say, why'all.

TII

TenInchIndian
02-19-16, 11:21
Hi to all fellow mongers,

I have just taken a paid subscription. I am looking for sure shot extra MP near Thane in Mumbai. Please guide me I am very much new to this mongering world.Only one abbreviation for you: RTFF.

LOL, pick up a Mumbai Mirrror or MiD DAY. Lots to read there.

Bond212
02-19-16, 11:25
Any use service of AFF member siennadoll. She claim that she us very hot fig and her pics on AFF also cleared that she is dam hot babe any buddy use her service charge 12 k. She is from santacruz east. Or any buddy try any AFF member plzz share here.Hi,

It would be good if you can paste pics as it will help the forum members to identify her. Be careful as most profile there are fake.

Zackery
02-19-16, 12:31
Hey bro,

I've sent you a PM. Your inbox is full. Do PM me please.

Stats:

Skin: 8/10..

Raju1980
02-19-16, 12:39
Thanks to Pam007 for sharing Soniya's coordinates.

Met her in Malad. She is sweet Marathi girl.

DFK - 8/10.

No BJ.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage: 4000.

TenInchIndian
02-19-16, 15:19
Anybody have any encounter with this girl? Claims to be a hair dresser in movies. Mira road. 12 k /20 k for st and LT outcall. Discussion paused there.She has a Link in page in her name. Seems genuine?

TenInchIndian
02-19-16, 15:34
ICICI does not provide Virtual Credit Cards anymore.

Billing in ISG does not provide AMEX.

A virtual credit card is what you need! It accepts all payments options (online transfer, credit card, debit card (from all banks) paypal etc.) and allows you to make online payments to all venues. Also, the identity is kept private from the seller. They charge an additional fee of 5% on payments though.

TenInchIndian
02-19-16, 15:37
RN has become too expensive. The rates are pretty exorbitant for a jacuzzi and no FS.

TII

Bro,

It's waste of money time talent all. RTFF for better options at low price or PM me for info.

Traceur
02-19-16, 16:28
Hey guys,

So I have been trying out dating apps like tinder and hinge for a month and was really surprised with the results. Have gotten laid thrice! Twice in Mumbai once in Delhi. And for free. Good looking girls just wanting ti hook up for a night. Must have met 8-10 chicks at a mall for drink or meal or at a cafe. Spoke to them for a while ans depending on chemistry and comfort things go ahead. I mean you why you are on tinder she's there for the same reason.

Just telling you guys keep using it and keep swiping right. Nothing too lose.

Another site I came across was seekingarrangement.com. The idea is pretty straight forward. Girls would spend time with you meet you a few times a month for a price. A lot of non pros on here who want a bit of cash but don't want to be termed as working girls. So they prefer to be looking for mentors, sugar daddy and other crap. Some really pretty chicks on here willing to meet for like 10 k. Have met a few chicks to see what's the deal. And they were pretty open about the arrangement. Best experience on here was meeting a 36 yr old chick from Delhi who was in Mumbai for the weekend and needed company. Quick dinner and whiskey got her a little horny. Lots DFK in the, fingered her through her pants while driving around at 1 am. Finally parked at some corner at Bandra and stripped her down and made out in the car. And she could talk real dirty!

Downside for the site is you got to be a paid member to talk to the girls. About 4 k odd I think. Well I got my moneys worth. Do check it out.

StraitMale
02-19-16, 16:44
Can anyone provide any feedback about Saraa from Andheri / Jogeshwari. She claims to be from Pune working in Mumbai. Any review will really help.

KamaEstate
02-20-16, 02:05
Made my first visit to Z Spa, oft spoken about here. Thanks to user "RickGere" who provided me with ref for Ms. Are.

This was a few weeks back. Visited on a Sunday morning. Booked on the phone, asked for Ms. Are, was confirmed available. Offered a discount on the phone without me asking.

Got there a little late since I had to spend some time locating the place.

Before I get to the actual FR, I will need to spend a couple of moments on the reception girls. There were 2 NE girls there, one 7/10 one 8. 5/10 (short hair). Anyone have any luck with them, especially short hair girl? Doubt they are masseuse, but maybe someone has had some luck talking them up?

On to the FR. The girl I picked (Ms. R) served me water at the reception and invited me in about 5 minutes later. Once inside I was asked to change while she stepped out. The room itself was great. Well kept. Attached shower. One massage table at the center (I prefer places which have a bed though). Not sure if the doors had locks.

Once she came in and the massage started, dispos were lowered straight away. First signs that today was going to be a good day. During the first ten minutes of the massage there was a great deal of her rubbing up against me innocently which was as much indication as I needed. I soon had my hands running up and down her legs, grabbing her ass, groping her all over. All good.

15 minutes in, I am trying to get my hands into her clothes and she asks me what's up? I give her the "you know what's up" look and smile. She smiles back. I tell her, she has been recommended by a friend. Now here is the where things got tricky, though I doubt it would have changed the outcome. She asked me the friends name. I remembered the user name RickGere and after a moment I said Ricky (sorry buddy if I butchered your name). She pulled out her phone and started running through her contacts. Kept saying I don't remember a Ricky. I said how do expect to remember everyone. She got back to the massage still in thought, then said is he that tall Gujju Boy who lives in "insert random locality name here". I said "yeah same guy tall slim, whatever. Lets do this!

And with that, at the 20 min mark my massage ended. One by one I asked for more. Everything was shyly denied at first. One more request and 30 seconds later, viola!

On the menu, TL+HJ+Downtown access+DATY. DFK Denied, said next time. Didn't ask for BBJ / CBJ or more, since wasn't prepared with equipment necessary and not interested in going BB.

Best part no money talks throughout. Finished. Showered. Handed her 1. 5 straight away (my mistake, should have started with 1). She did a lot of cute whining, kept asking for 2. Said I'm the first today, said I didn't refuse anything. Assured DFK and 1. 5 from next visit. Gave in after 5 minutes and handed 0. 5 more. She got super excited like she didn't expect me to pay more. Felt so stupid cause I realized I overpaid, but then I was like whatever.

Paid counter charge and left satisfied.

Report Card:

Looks: 6.5/10.

Body: 7/10 (Slight tummy).

Boobs 7/10.

Attitude: 9.5/10.

Damages: 1450+2000 (Assured 1500 from next time).

VFM: Totally!

WIR: wouldn't mind at least one more visit to her, but there is another recommendation Ms. K, I wouldn't mind trying out.

Actually while I was debating whether to go back to Ms. Are or try Ms. K, I called them for another appointment a couple of weeks later. They said I was too late and it was time for them to shut. Decided to go back to the place I met Thai Ms. P. More on that next time.

Zackery
02-20-16, 06:55
Made my first visit to Z Spa, oft spoken about here. Thanks to user "RickGere" who provided me with ref for Ms. Are.

This was a few weeks back. Visited on a Sunday morning. Booked on the phone, asked for Ms. Are, was confirmed available. Offered a discount on the phone without me asking.

Got there a little late since I had to spend some time locating the place.

Before I get to the actual FR, I will need to spend a couple of moments on the reception girls. There were 2 NE girls there, one 7/10 one 8. 5/10 (short hair). Anyone have any luck with them, especially short hair girl? Doubt they are masseuse, but maybe someone has had some luck talking them up?

On to the FR. The girl I picked (Ms. R) served me water at the reception and invited me in about 5 minutes later. Once inside I was asked to change while she stepped out. The room itself was great. Well kept. Attached shower. One massage table at the center (I prefer places which have a bed though). Not sure if the doors had locks.

Once she came in and the massage started, dispos were lowered straight away. First signs that today was going to be a good day. During the first ten minutes of the massage there was a great deal of her rubbing up against me innocently which was as much indication as I needed. I soon had my hands running up and down her legs, grabbing her ass, groping her all over. All good...Hey brother could you pm the location of the spa. I'm new and looking for a good place for today. Will definitely post an FR.

AruBala
02-20-16, 06:57
I am new to Mumbai and to this forum, from Kochi. Came to Mumbai for official site and am searching some nude message by ladies, f with protection on weekends, especially today (Feb 20,2016). Could you please someone guide me where I can get good girls at reasonable rate. My budget would be 3000 for 2 sessions. I find this forum as good one.

Hope I get a good guidance.

Godfather447
02-20-16, 07:04
Hi guys,

I am very much new to this forum and I have just taken a paid subscription. I am looking for sure shot extra MP in Mumbai. Please help me.

PunaniEater
02-20-16, 08:26
This seems quite interesting.

Didn't know seeking. Was working in India too. Will have to try this.

Thanks for sharing the info!

Hey guys,

So I have been trying out dating apps like tinder and hinge for a month and was really surprised with the results. Have gotten laid thrice! Twice in Mumbai once in Delhi. And for free. Good looking girls just wanting ti hook up for a night. Must have met 8-10 chicks at a mall for drink or meal or at a cafe. Spoke to them for a while ans depending on chemistry and comfort things go ahead. I mean you why you are on tinder she's there for the same reason.

Just telling you guys keep using it and keep swiping right. Nothing too lose.

Another site I came across was seekingarrangement.com. The idea is pretty straight forward. Girls would spend time with you meet you a few times a month for a price. A lot of non pros on here who want a bit of cash but don't want to be termed as working girls. So they prefer to be looking for mentors, sugar daddy and other crap. Some really pretty chicks on here willing to meet for like 10 k. Have met a few chicks to see what's the deal. And they were pretty open about the arrangement. Best experience on here was meeting a 36 yr old chick from Delhi who was in Mumbai for the weekend and needed company. Quick dinner and whiskey got her a little horny. Lots DFK in the, fingered her through her pants while driving around at 1 am. Finally parked at some corner at Bandra and stripped her down and made out in the car. And she could talk real dirty!

Downside for the site is you got to be a paid member to talk to the girls. About 4 k odd I think. Well I got my moneys worth. Do check it out.

Bondrep111
02-20-16, 08:52
Hello Mumbai,

Am from Pune, will be traveling to Mumbai next week. Can anyone give good inde references or good spa? Thanks. Will reciprocate in Pune.

Sex Buddy
02-20-16, 10:39
Hello brothers!

Just joined this new forum and look forward to sharing lots of info with you guys! After all sharing is caring.

Would love to hear about some Indies from your end in Mumbai area.

Catch up soon.

Bond212
02-20-16, 10:54
Hi,

Can anyone share Fiza's contact and reference.

BlackJack543
02-20-16, 11:05
So just got back from the much talked Z Spa and on the way home. This was my first time here. Called to confirm the appointment and asked to provide any local. Didn't knew any name here. Reached and got allotted Ms S. Though it was my first time, I told I have been here twice. She was asking the names, and I told the one ne girl standing outside and told her I don't remember her name. She said that girl is Miss K. Then I remembered quite a few FRs written on her on this forum.

Got a decent massage. I was hesitant asking for extras and so was she. Finally asked and she replied how much did I pay Miss K last time. I told her 1 k, and she accepted saying the rate is actually higher than that but she is okay since it was my first time with her. What started was absolute bliss. She's quite young, decent looking, short but with good assets. Got more than expected. Groped her all over and fingered her. Didn't try DFK. She was very cooperative, didn't expect that from a local girl.

All in all a pretty decent experience. Damage 1. 7 k at counter, happy hours. 1. 2 k to the girl, gave her 200 extra. Maybe next weekend I will still go with her once again, or if you guys can provide some good recommendations at this place will be very helpful.

Good Day Everyone.

Driller2015
02-20-16, 11:45
Hey bro,

I am thinking to try Kyra. What's the post fuck email. You are talking abut? Please guide me. Should I go for her or not.

Thanks

How did you like her post fuck email. Tell me about the chill in your spine.

Dhoka2212
02-20-16, 12:25
Dear all,

Sorry for the delay just realized that I received almost 30+ messages in my inbox.

And almost Double notification of my inbox.

Folks will share with all be patient as just cleared my inbox yet. And its difficult to reply all in one go.

Also would request everyone with whom I already shared and will share to take it easy and do not start calling her together.

Else she will too inflate her tag. Maybe due to despots around with big pockets.

Thanks,

Dhoka

CoolStudGuy
02-20-16, 13:21
Plan to got to NL today, can someone please suggest a good looking chic, and the building details thanks.

Jaideep
02-20-16, 13:40
Bro GR, please clear your inbox.

Bro,

It's waste of money time talent all. RTFF for better options at low price or PM me for info.

Sex Buddy
02-20-16, 14:06
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

ImCooll111
02-20-16, 17:17
Been active monger since 2-3 years with experience in US and recently in India. Was active on other forum of which many are members are here as well. Was reading this forum for long and thought of participating actively now. Will get paid subscription soon but till then would share some FRs already shared on other forum.

Hope I can contribute something from my side.

ImCooll111
02-20-16, 17:31
Last week had first experience in India.

Called her day before to set time. She asked to meet near petrol bunk. After waiting for 20 min. She came and went to hotel. Decent place with AC. She has setting there so no ID etc. Entered the room with hug. The she removed her cloths and then help me for same. Licked me here and there and then started BBJ. Decent one. Fingered her. Wanted DATY but her wrinkled tummy and not so great smell settled on fingering. Covered johny and had her in wot which she was not comfortable with. So did it in miss. 5 min and done.

After some time started second round. BBJ. Balls licking. And then wanted in doggy. Again not comfortable so changed to miss and finished. Took shower. Got ready and said goodbye.

Overall. OK experience. Missed most important DFK and DATY you get with American and Europeans.

Damage 3 k+ .1 for cover.

Niss007
02-20-16, 18:43
Visited An T spa today in iron man area, there is an offer going on in Groupon, called up for appointment and was happy to know that they have only local therapist. Booked slot for evening and was there on time, paid counter and was introduced to Ms P, good looking must be in her in late twenties, they have small cubicles with bed, hardly two people can be in those cubicles, any way was asked to change and the massage started, she started the massage on back side by sitting on my bump. She must be of at least 60 kg and I could feel her complete weight, after back slowly moved to bump area and she pulled the dispo down and spend almost 5 min in bump with attention on crack, asked me to flip over did the formality and the massage got over in 20 min and she was asking me if I wanted extras and was quoting 2 k, I told her 2 k will be given only if she is OK for B2B, was telling me that doesn't happens in that spa, she can give HJ and full access to top. Negotiated it to 1 k and what followed was satisfying next 15 min. Have to admit that she has firm and big rack. Paid her and left after shower. Total damage. 9 k+1 k.

Newser8008
02-20-16, 19:30
Bro,

It's waste of money time talent all. RTFF for better options at low price or PM me for info.Bro,

Me too kinda tired of this place. The only girl worth the money was Miss T and since she left, I just went to finish my membership. Have tried Precious Metal in Western and Harbour and country spa. Can you please PM me any good bits that I'm missing out this side of town.

HunkyDory912
02-21-16, 06:39
Bro,

It's waste of money time talent all. RTFF for better options at low price or PM me for info.Gangram bhai. Clear your PMs. Not able to message you.

Cool Mumbai
02-21-16, 07:20
Hi dear Mumbai brothers,

Though originally started from Mumbai, last few years have been in Pune mongering world.

Am traveling to Mumbai and have Tuesday night free.

Can some kind soul direct me to some indie or SP with good chick for LT (overnight).

Budget is no issue, wish to have memorable night in Mumbai.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Godfather447
02-21-16, 07:32
Visited An T spa today in iron man area, there is an offer going on in Groupon, called up for appointment and was happy to know that they have only local therapist. Booked slot for evening and was there on time, paid counter and was introduced to Ms P, good looking must be in her in late twenties, they have small cubicles with bed, hardly two people can be in those cubicles, any way was asked to change and the massage started, she started the massage on back side by sitting on my bump. She must be of at least 60 kg and I could feel her complete weight, after back slowly moved to bump area and she pulled the dispo down and spend almost 5 min in bump with attention on crack, asked me to flip over did the formality and the massage got over in 20 min and she was asking me if I wanted extras and was quoting 2 k, I told her 2 k will be given only if she is OK for B2B, was telling me that doesn't happens in that spa, she can give HJ and full access to top. Negotiated it to 1 k and what followed was satisfying next 15 min. Have to admit that she has firm and big rack. Paid her and left after shower. Total damage. 9 k+1 k.Hey bro,

Thank for the info could you PM the location of the spa. I'm new and looking for place.

Thanks.

BangerBoy
02-21-16, 07:53
Had availed her service few years back. What she lacked in looks she covered up in service. She gave a nice slurpy BJ. Even with kids and all the banging over the years she had a pretty tight pussy. Nowadays girls are going loose even before they hit 30 and that too before any kids.

JizzDelight
02-21-16, 10:20
Hello everyone,

Though I have been reading this forum for quite sometime now, I finally decided to register and share my FRs as well.

Visited Ren Spa last month and got allotted Miss Mu. I opted for the standard Aromatherapy. She immediately started asking me who referred me to the spa. Did I come alone or with friends? I told her I just walked in randomly and this was my first time. The massage began and after she was done with the legs and back, she started with the bum massage. Focusing on the crack and towards the balls. I instantly got hard and then she asked if I would like extras. TL and HJ with some kissing as well. Though I'm not a fan of chubby chicks, you cannot really say no when your brain is working from down there. Finished quickly and she helped me clean up before a shower.

Damage: 2 k + 1.5 k.

Looks: 3/10.

Services: 7/10.

WIR: Yes, but for another therapist.

Vishal1980
02-21-16, 10:53
Fellow members,

Does any one have info of Riya from Grant road her last digits are 692 heard from some one that she works under some brothel.

She never responds on whatsapp now does she pick up the call but she keeps changing her whatsapp pic. Any update or info.

About her would be really appreciated.

Seniors please need your help on this kindly PM back.

KiranRocks
02-21-16, 11:04
Hello mongers,

Am from Hyderabad, and will be visiting Mumbai soon (maybe next month) will be there for 2 days, don't know anything about Mumbai, this is the first time I will be visiting Mumbai.

I am mostly interested in Indies girls with very good attitude and good GFE. Price don't matter as long as I get good GFE. Any kind of info will be helpful, please PM me if you want to share specific details.

Also please let me know any MPs. I will be roaming almost all of Mumbai, at least 3 to 4 places in Mumbai during my visit.

Thanks for the all the help you guys can provide.

HunkyDory912
02-21-16, 13:06
Bro,

It's waste of money time talent all. RTFF for better options at low price or PM me for info.Gangram sir. I am looking for some value for money contacts of indies and spas. Please help me dude. Really tired of exorbitant stuff in this city.

My type are good GFE giving indies and well maintained spas. Age is not much of criteria.

JizzDelight
02-21-16, 14:36
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Swayamber
02-21-16, 14:59
Visited An T spa today in iron man area, there is an offer going on in Groupon, called up for appointment and was happy to know that they have only local therapist. Booked slot for evening and was there on time, paid counter and was introduced to Ms P, good looking must be in her in late twenties, they have small cubicles with bed, hardly two people can be in those cubicles, any way was asked to change and the massage started, she started the massage on back side by sitting on my bump. She must be of at least 60 kg and I could feel her complete weight, after back slowly moved to bump area and she pulled the dispo down and spend almost 5 min in bump with attention on crack, asked me to flip over did the formality and the massage got over in 20 min and she was asking me if I wanted extras and was quoting 2 k, I told her 2 k will be given only if she is OK for B2B, was telling me that doesn't happens in that spa, she can give HJ and full access to top. Negotiated it to 1 k and what followed was satisfying next 15 min. Have to admit that she has firm and big rack. Paid her and left after shower. Total damage. 9 k+1 k.Seems you had been in Tatva day spa.

BigSameer
02-21-16, 16:28
Met a girl through OKC, name Sonia. After initial chit chat online, she said she meets for money in hotels. So this time when I went to Mumbai, I made sure to fix an appo with her. She refrained from showing any pictures though before meeting, however gave me the option to back out after meeting if I don't like her, with travelling expenses paid to her.

So anyways we met in a busy mall in a weekday afternoon, in Thane. She was dressed in kurti and leggings, nothing gaudy. Looked very fresh and natural, in her late 20's. I immediately liked her. She quoted 10 k for 2 hours 1 shot, and took me to a place a bit far from the mall. It was actually a flat, 1 bhk, and seems she was herself staying there. Non air conditioned room, bathroom was not great. Anyways I paid her the amount and she started undressing. She had nice boobs, not very big, but just the right size and we started DFK. After that, few minutes of foreplay and she agreed to give me BBBJ and tied her hair and started the deed. Nothing superb, but OK experience. Then I started in Mish, followed by doggy. After round 1 while taking rest, I got a phone call from my work, so had to rush back to office. Though Sonia told me that I could relax at her place and she could give me a nice hot oil massage for some extra bucks. But had to rush. Overall nice experience, she said she is non professional, just working in BPO and doing this part time for extra income. She is not a clock watcher. And I absolutely love banging non pro girls.Can you PM me the contact details of Sonia? I stay in Thane itself.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Scrambler
02-21-16, 19:08
Went to NL lane for the first time today. B1 f1. Went early and the girls were just about coming in. The Sp informed me that several girls were still to report to work. He showed me girls in the 3.5 k range first. None of them caught my fancy. So I asked him to show me better. Out came the 5.5 k girls. These weren't great either. But I didn't want to wait all evening for better girls to show up. Settled for a girl with a bubble butt whose name starts with 'such'. Young and kind of gawky looking. But her butt and long legs said bang me now. I was in the mood to see what she was offering so I let her do all the work. Undressing, kissing the entire body, light massage and finally BBJ. It wasn't bad. She definitely was out to please me. Then I banged her wot and doggy. And finally with her lying belly down. Thanks to people who guided me on the scene. You know who you are.

Face 5/10.

Body 6/10.

Bbj: 7/10.

Wir: maybe if better girls show up.

MumbaiNewbie
02-22-16, 05:34
Hey guys,

I was at NL yesterday, went there quite late in the night. While speaking to the girl there she told me that NE has become quite active these days. Apparently 13 girls were picked up by the cops a few days ago, mot of them were from Umesh's den.

Last night there was no LN action there though. But never hurts to be careful.

Cheers.

AjaySh
02-22-16, 08:34
Don't even think of connecting with her. The pics she circulates look like an average college going gal. However she is not worth even 500 bucks. She stinks and has marks all over her body. The roadside falkland chicks could be better.

Fellow members,

Does any one have info of Riya from Grant road her last digits are 692 heard from some one that she works under some brothel.

She never responds on whatsapp now does she pick up the call but she keeps changing her whatsapp pic. Any update or info.

About her would be really appreciated.

Seniors please need your help on this kindly PM back.

Driller2015
02-22-16, 09:32
Fellow members,

Can you please guide me, for Kyra from SEA, she is quoting 15 k for 2 hours. Please help.

KiranRocks
02-22-16, 11:11
Hey guys,

Just now confirmed my trip to Mumbai, it will be on this weekend.

It is a lot earlier than I actually planned, can any of the senior members help me with some good contacts, as I mentioned in my earlier post, am looking for a good GFE, price doesn't matter as long as we get good GFE.

Thank you once again.

Muvisit8
02-22-16, 14:28
Hello gents,

I am visiting Mumbai from US for few days. Can you pl suggest me if it is easy to get escorts to 5 star hotels like JW Marriott or Taj lands end or do you think there can be problem if I call an escort to my room.

Any expertise will be helpful.

Thanks a lot.

AvocaDick
02-22-16, 14:30
Hey guys,

I was at NL yesterday, went there quite late in the night. While speaking to the girl there she told me that NE has become quite active these days. Apparently 13 girls were picked up by the cops a few days ago, mot of them were from Umesh's den.

Last night there was no LN action there though. But never hurts to be careful.

Cheers.Don't have to worry as clients are never made target. You just need to keep 3000 in cash for safety.

Muvisit8
02-22-16, 14:32
Hello Gurus,

I will be visiting Mumbai for few days from US. I was wondering if you can suggest some reliable indi or SP providers.

Thanks in advance for help.

PunaniEater
02-22-16, 15:59
For 15 K you can bang 3-5 gals at NL and you get to choose the gal v / s blindly betting a big sum on one. You just need to check with the SP before going there.

Her pre-emails are also shitty.

Fellow members,

Can you please guide me, for Kyra from SEA, she is quoting 15 k for 2 hours. Please help.

RickGere
02-22-16, 18:09
Pinged you a contact money boy.

Awaiting an FR.

Enjoy.

Fellow members,

RockyInstinct
02-22-16, 18:50
NL / CH offers variety which keeps changing. Service levels are also much better than most independents.

For 15 K you can bang 3-5 gals at NL and you get to choose the gal v / s blindly betting a big sum on one. You just need to check with the SP before going there.

Her pre-emails are also shitty.

RajooDudez
02-22-16, 18:52
Dear Bombay brothers,

The girl in the pic attached is with my SP in Bangalore and he said she is from Mumbai. Can any of you guys help in providing a feedback on her if tried and tested? I'm planning to do her on Wednesday!

KiranRocks
02-22-16, 18:57
Hey guys,

Need some info brothers.

Its my first time in Mumbai, I will be staying in 5 star hotel, need some Indies or SP who got good GFE, amount doesn't matter.

Please help.

Johny548
02-22-16, 19:42
Hi all,

Activated pm 2 days back. Can anyone please share contact number with reference of a good indie? I would prefer young, slim and fair but don't want to deal with agents / SP.

Thanks in advance.

SnoozyBoozy
02-23-16, 06:36
Hey Buddy,

I have read many FR's from other regions such as Bangalore, Delhi Etc, where members post experiences with hot women, and they often say that the girl was from Mumbai. Trust me bro, we in Mumbai have not come across this gem, and if we did, I'm sure she wouldn't travel to other regions as we would keep her busy here. LOL.

Sometimes I think these SP's bullshit their clients by telling them that the babe is from Mumbai, so she would be exotic and hot.

But in any case, do try this chic out, and let us know, maybe we can catch her when she comes to Mumbai (if she comes) or we can catch her during one of our visits to your town.

Dear Bombay brothers,

The girl in the pic attached is with my SP in Bangalore and he said she is from Mumbai. Can any of you guys help in providing a feedback on her if tried and tested? I'm planning to do her on Wednesday!

SnoozyBoozy
02-23-16, 06:42
Never say Never mate! You never know when someone's having a bad day, and that's the last thing any one of us want.

Its best to be safe, and avoid late night ventures into NL or CH.

Don't have to worry as clients are never made target. You just need to keep 3000 in cash for safety.

JohnGrisham7
02-23-16, 07:15
Hey Buddy,

I have read many FR's from other regions such as Bangalore, Delhi Etc, where members post experiences with hot women, and they often say that the girl was from Mumbai. Trust me bro, we in Mumbai have not come across this gem, and if we did, I'm sure she wouldn't travel to other regions as we would keep her busy here. LOL.

Sometimes I think these SP's bullshit their clients by telling them that the babe is from Mumbai, so she would be exotic and hot.

But in any case, do try this chic out, and let us know, maybe we can catch her when she comes to Mumbai (if she comes) or we can catch her during one of our visits to your town.Hi SnoozyBoozy,

These girls goes on contract to other state or city to serve, They paid advance by SPs to serve certain number of customers on daily basis for a week.

They share the benefits. One of the WG told me that when she need bulk cash, she goes with the contract of SP and stay in the respective city. Once the contract is over, they do meet their regular clients.

Bondrep111
02-23-16, 09:11

WIR: Yes.Can you share her number buddy. Will reciprocate in Pune. Thanks.

Randy Mike
02-23-16, 11:16
Hi guys,

Thanks to PM me any good addresses or names. I'm not from India so don't know way around there.

Cheers

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help.

Bendakaluru
02-23-16, 15:18
Gangaram bhai, please clear your inbox.

Thanks!