PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

JackDawson1606
02-23-16, 16:16
Check your pm bro.

Can you share her number buddy. Will reciprocate in Pune. Thanks.

Pawar1234
02-23-16, 16:21
Thanks to a kind IS Bro got the contact of Sonal SEA. Got in touch on wapp and pics were exchanged. Very polite and understanding by nature. Guided me to her place of operation at Scruz. Made me comfortable and after a little chit chat the session started with a long DFK. Dry humping with clothes on started. Made her stand against the wall with her lovely ass gyrating against my groin and enticing it. 3 minutes of sensual gyrations made her take off her top and reveal the sexy lingerie inside with nice melons. Some sensual touching of the melons and feeling the titties from within the bra makes her to drop the pants to reveal the G string. I get into my undies. Gyration continues with my hands pressing her melons and feeling the tots while her hand feels my rod. Off goes the G to reveal a nice shaved puss. Make her spread the legs in standing position against the wall and start licking the pussy by going down on my knees. That made her horny and she pressed my face into her pussy as if begging me to eat it more. Then she made me stand and went down on her knees to put her tongue on the hot rod. Super feeling that! Takes it in and licks like a lolly with enough attention on the mushroom head. Starts licking the precum and deep throats. Had a little bit of experience of BDSM when she inserted her finger in my ass. Super sensual feeling that!! Then it's missionary followed by doggy and back to missionary to unload in the condi. Super experience! Recommend her if you into BBW.

Charges 5 K per session including place.

WIR: Yes.Bro,

Can you PM me her number. Will reciprocate in Ahmedabad.

Thanks

ScorpionMav
02-23-16, 18:52
You should try Miss K too and post a review mate!

Both are very good in my opinion don't bother with the others.

So just got back from the much talked Z Spa and on the way home. This was my first time here. Called to confirm the appointment and asked to provide any local. Didn't knew any name here. Reached and got allotted Ms S. Though it was my first time, I told I have been here twice. She was asking the names, and I told the one ne girl standing outside and told her I don't remember her name. She said that girl is Miss K. Then I remembered quite a few FRs written on her on this forum.

Got a decent massage. I was hesitant asking for extras and so was she. Finally asked and she replied how much did I pay Miss K last time. I told her 1 k, and she accepted saying the rate is actually higher than that but she is okay since it was my first time with her. What started was absolute bliss. She's quite young, decent looking, short but with good assets. Got more than expected. Groped her all over and fingered her. Didn't try DFK. She was very cooperative, didn't expect that from a local girl.

All in all a pretty decent experience. Damage 1. 7 k at counter, happy hours. 1. 2 k to the girl, gave her 200 extra. Maybe next weekend I will still go with her once again, or if you guys can provide some good recommendations at this place will be very helpful.

Good Day Everyone.

ScorpionMav
02-23-16, 19:05
Was it a typo or do you really mean damages were 9 K + 1 K?

Visited An T spa today in iron man area, there is an offer going on in Groupon, called up for appointment and was happy to know that they have only local therapist. Booked slot for evening and was there on time, paid counter and was introduced to Ms P, good looking must be in her in late twenties, they have small cubicles with bed, hardly two people can be in those cubicles, any way was asked to change and the massage started, she started the massage on back side by sitting on my bump. She must be of at least 60 kg and I could feel her complete weight, after back slowly moved to bump area and she pulled the dispo down and spend almost 5 min in bump with attention on crack, asked me to flip over did the formality and the massage got over in 20 min and she was asking me if I wanted extras and was quoting 2 k, I told her 2 k will be given only if she is OK for B2B, was telling me that doesn't happens in that spa, she can give HJ and full access to top. Negotiated it to 1 k and what followed was satisfying next 15 min. Have to admit that she has firm and big rack. Paid her and left after shower. Total damage. 9 k+1 k.

WomanSatisfier
02-23-16, 20:29
Dude,

By any chance. That Delhi chick is dark, fatso and more than 5'10" in height?

Hey guys,

So I have been trying out dating apps like tinder and hinge for a month and was really surprised with the results. Have gotten laid thrice! Twice in Mumbai once in Delhi. And for free. Good looking girls just wanting ti hook up for a night. Must have met 8-10 chicks at a mall for drink or meal or at a cafe. Spoke to them for a while ans depending on chemistry and comfort things go ahead. I mean you why you are on tinder she's there for the same reason.

Just telling you guys keep using it and keep swiping right. Nothing too lose.

Another site I came across was seekingarrangement.com. The idea is pretty straight forward. Girls would spend time with you meet you a few times a month for a price. A lot of non pros on here who want a bit of cash but don't want to be termed as working girls. So they prefer to be looking for mentors, sugar daddy and other crap. Some really pretty chicks on here willing to meet for like 10 k. Have met a few chicks to see what's the deal. And they were pretty open about the arrangement. Best experience on here was meeting a 36 yr old chick from Delhi who was in Mumbai for the weekend and needed company. Quick dinner and whiskey got her a little horny. Lots DFK in the, fingered her through her pants while driving around at 1 am. Finally parked at some corner at Bandra and stripped her down and made out in the car. And she could talk real dirty!

Downside for the site is you got to be a paid member to talk to the girls. About 4 k odd I think. Well I got my moneys worth. Do check it out.

CityVisit
02-23-16, 20:37
Can you share her number buddy. Will reciprocate in Pune. Thanks.Can you share Sonals pro? Will reciprocate with few numbers I have.

Hanks to a kind IS Bro got the contact of Sonal SEA. Got in touch on wapp and pics were exchanged. Very polite and understanding by nature. Guided me to her place of operation at Scruz. Made me comfortable and after a little chit chat the session started with a long DFK. Dry humping with clothes on started. Made her stand against the wall with her lovely ass gyrating against my groin and enticing it. 3 minutes of sensual gyrations made her take off her top and reveal the sexy lingerie inside with nice melons. Some sensual touching of the melons and feeling the titties from within the bra makes her to drop the pants to reveal the G string. I get into my undies. Gyration continues with my hands pressing her melons and feeling the tots while her hand feels my rod. Off goes the G to reveal a nice shaved puss. Make her spread the legs in standing position against the wall and start licking the pussy by going down on my knees. That made her horny and she pressed my face into her pussy as if begging me to eat it more. Then she made me stand and went down on her knees to put her tongue on the hot rod. Super feeling that! Takes it in and licks like a lolly with enough attention on the mushroom head. Starts licking the precum and deep throats. Had a little bit of experience of BDSM when she inserted her finger in my ass. Super sensual feeling that! Then it's missionary followed by doggy and back to missionary to unload in the condi. Super experience! Recommend her if you into BBW.

Charges 5 K per session including place.

WIR: Yes.

GermanShepherd
02-23-16, 20:39
M&S spa closed since 4 days, LE radar.

Not only that spa but most of the spas are under LE observation after the incident which took place in Chembur.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Amby2006
02-23-16, 21:03
Hi,

I have read many post regarding country spa and M&S spa.

Can someone please send me there locations in Business City of India.

Thanks

Amby2006
02-23-16, 21:29
Hi,

Tried a new spa in famous mall in Kurla.

Spa is present in another building attached to mail mall.

Took body massage for 60 min with 40% discount on rates.

New Spa,

Asked for extras (HJ), quoted 2 k , 3 k for (BBBJ).

Straight away denied, took nice massage and left the place.

Massage quality- 9/10.

Infrastructure- 7/10.

Massage girl- 6/10 (Thai looking girl).

Actually spa is nice, I think it depends on masseur what happened inside.

SmithBud2010
02-23-16, 23:09
Arriving at Santacruz airport on 2/27 afternoon and leaving in the night. Would appreciate any suggestions and contacts for any nearby locations.

Cheers,

Bud

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TenInchIndian
02-24-16, 03:04
Hi guys,

Thanks to PM me any good addresses or names. I'm not from India so don't know way around there.

CheersI am also visiting near this place today. Can you provide good MPs except SS at PP.

TenInchIndian
02-24-16, 08:30
Dude,

New spas and the girls inside are always going to be wary of extras as they are new and they don't want to ruin their repute.

It is better to stick to the old and confirmed extra places to ensure money's worth.

TII

Hi,

Tried a new spa in famous mall in Kurla.

Spa is present in another building attached to mail mall.

Took body massage for 60 min with 40% discount on rates.

New Spa,

Asked for extras (HJ), quoted 2 k , 3 k for (BBBJ).

Straight away denied, took nice massage and left the place.

Massage quality- 9/10.

Infrastructure- 7/10.

Massage girl- 6/10 (Thai looking girl).

Actually spa is nice, I think it depends on masseur what happened inside.

Lewis Hamilton
02-24-16, 08:45
Hey guys can anyone suggest me some budget GF friendly hotels in Mumbai. I'll be there this weekend and hence its bit urgent. Kindly please help by suggesting some. Would be really appreciated.

Viiki
02-24-16, 15:28
Was it a typo or do you really mean damages were 9 K + 1 K?I see a . before the 9.

Vivs1
02-24-16, 16:53

Not only that spa but most of the spas are under LE observation after the incident which took place in Chembur.

Happy and safe mongering guys.I called for appointment on Sunday and they were working, though less number of therapists. Did not visit though as appointment was not at a convenient Time.

But agree with the fact that Lot of LE surveillance off late, heard from a Reception guy at UT Cruz that section is tight and therapists are being asked to keep the doors open during the session.

Be cautious and safe.

Niss007
02-24-16, 17:42
Was it a typo or do you really mean damages were 9 K + 1 K?It's .9 k+ 1 k.

Gangaram
02-24-16, 18:04
Tried spa in sobo taken T young girl miss v there nice massage and nice extras 1 k for HJ +tl + boobs body rub+ fingering she was in no hurry I make her sleep on bed got DFK licked her aerolas she got aroused and was ready for FS but due to no caps said will carry next time she agreed 3 k for FS and only if you get corner cabin guys she's real horny and bubbly type will give you a pleasurable extras and yeah carry caps talk sweet to her and get her comfy. Sorry bros for not clearing inbox as nowadays spas are in panic and lot of newbies request about details and can't judge all so don't want to spoil the fun as lots of LE activities going on MP spas will defo help you guys please wait for some time.

Johny548
02-24-16, 18:16
Hey guys can anyone suggest me some budget GF friendly hotels in Mumbai. I'll be there this weekend and hence its bit urgent. Kindly please help by suggesting some. Would be really appreciated.Even I have similar query. Which hotels are GF friendly? Also, is it a problem to have address proof of Mumbai in these hotels?

Amby2006
02-24-16, 19:48
Can you please PM me the details Gangaram. For Sobo spa.

Amby2006
02-24-16, 19:57
Met a girl through OKC, name Sonia. After initial chit chat online, she said she meets for money in hotels. So this time when I went to Mumbai, I made sure to fix an appo with her. She refrained from showing any pictures though before meeting, however gave me the option to back out after meeting if I don't like her, with travelling expenses paid to her.

So anyways we met in a busy mall in a weekday afternoon, in Thane. She was dressed in kurti and leggings, nothing gaudy. Looked very fresh and natural, in her late 20's. I immediately liked her. She quoted 10 k for 2 hours 1 shot, and took me to a place a bit far from the mall. It was actually a flat, 1 bhk, and seems she was herself staying there. Non air conditioned room, bathroom was not great. Anyways I paid her the amount and she started undressing. She had nice boobs, not very big, but just the right size and we started DFK. After that, few minutes of foreplay and she agreed to give me BBBJ and tied her hair and started the deed. Nothing superb, but OK experience. Then I started in Mish, followed by doggy. After round 1 while taking rest, I got a phone call from my work, so had to rush back to office. Though Sonia told me that I could relax at her place and she could give me a nice hot oil massage for some extra bucks. But had to rush. Overall nice experience, she said she is non professional, just working in BPO and doing this part time for extra income. She is not a clock watcher. And I absolutely love banging non pro girls.Hi TheUnicorn,

Can you share the contact details. PM me.

MangPatil
02-24-16, 22:12
As there was no guidance received from seniors, I decided to go ahead with her and take a chance. She did not come down below 5 k for ST, on request provided latest pics.

Agreed for 5 k / 2 Sh, reached a discreet place (belongs to her friend, 1 k extra) near Dadar at 2 pm; she was already there. Decent figure, may be 5.3 height, fair, good speaking skills in English. Just had a glass of water, paid 1 k to her friend and proceeded to the bed room. AC was already on, double bed and clean room with attached bath room.

After initial hugging, spoke to her for five minutes, started kissing. She was good in DFK, slowly removed clothes one by one, removed the bra to see 34 C nice, firm boobs. Just squeezed them for some time, then sucked the erected nipples. When I asked her for BBBJ, she said she will not suck (shocked! Proceeded for some fingering to make her hot, then convinced her for CBJ. Did the job for five minutes (I am unhappy. I love long BBBJ) she asked me to start the deed. I asked her to come on top, she did cow girl, RCG then proceeded for doggy. After ten minutes in this position, she started "how long? Why are you not coming?" I did not care much on her techniques to do fast, fucked her to my heart's content, tried few more positions and came in missionary.

After cleaning rested for fifteen minutes, proceeded for second shot. Started with DFK, pressing and prolonged fingering (yes, this makes her hot). She started moaning (not sure real or fake). Now started licking her **** which made her hot and she started moaning at high pitch. Proceeded for the deed, tried several positions, finally made her in lazy doggy position (made her to sleep on her belly with a pillow bellow her stomach), did really long in this position and released. Cleaned up, paid her 5 k, left the place.

Overall I find her hot, but moody (attitude problem), requires some efforts to bring her to right mood. Her friend, who provided the room also hot and slim with good assets. Could not get a chance to take her number. Will repeat her, if she reduces the bill to 3.5 k maximum.

Got the numbers of MILF Geetha and Priya from a friend at a mongering place and contacted them. Both are insisting for reference and things are not moving further.

Can any senior provide me references?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RajaTind
02-24-16, 22:37
PM me her digits my PM is active.

hi guys,

my 2 month old fr, today got the time to write it as was busy in work and came here after a long time and also not meeting working girls now as have found some couple so enjoying with them.

Got in touch with this girl natasha (which is not her real name) she is 23. So she said her charges 5 k for 2-3 hrs and 2 shots without place so i arranged the place and she was on time. Really fair and nice skin but not good in english, so v started by dfk which was good as i was not expecting that quality in 5 k but was nice then followed by foreplay and good long fuck. Second shot was also same lots of dfk foreplay and then bang bang. Overall it was a nice exp with this chick and wanted to repeat her but didn't got the time.

Girl- 8/10

boobs- 8/10

service- 9/10

charges- 5 k for 2 hr and 2 shots without place.

Newser8008
02-24-16, 23:22

Happy and safe mongering guys.I was planning to go to the Chembur spa the day it happen. Was shocking.

It would have been my first visit there. I'm assuming if they hadn't stocked covers at reception issues would not have been created.

Did anyone visit the spa here?

Akial3009
02-25-16, 06:14
Met a girl through OKC, name Sonia. After initial chit chat online, she said she meets for money in hotels. So this time when I went to Mumbai, I made sure to fix an appo with her. She refrained from showing any pictures though before meeting, however gave me the option to back out after meeting if I don't like her, with travelling expenses paid to her.

So anyways we met in a busy mall in a weekday afternoon, in Thane. She was dressed in kurti and leggings, nothing gaudy. Looked very fresh and natural, in her late 20's. I immediately liked her. She quoted 10 k for 2 hours 1 shot, and took me to a place a bit far from the mall. It was actually a flat, 1 bhk, and seems she was herself staying there. Non air conditioned room, bathroom was not great. Anyways I paid her the amount and she started undressing. She had nice boobs, not very big, but just the right size and we started DFK. After that, few minutes of foreplay and she agreed to give me BBBJ and tied her hair and started the deed. Nothing superb, but OK experience. Then I started in Mish, followed by doggy. After round 1 while taking rest, I got a phone call from my work, so had to rush back to office. Though Sonia told me that I could relax at her place and she could give me a nice hot oil massage for some extra bucks. But had to rush. Overall nice experience, she said she is non professional, just working in BPO and doing this part time for extra income. She is not a clock watcher. And I absolutely love banging non pro girls.Hi unicorn,

Chick from thane sounds interesting can you pm her deets will return you the favor in time.

SentiFool
02-25-16, 10:05
As there was no guidance received from seniors, I decided to go ahead with her and take a chance. She did not come down below 5 k for ST, on request provided latest pics.

Agreed for 5 k / 2 Sh, reached a discreet place (belongs to her friend, 1 k extra) near Dadar at 2 pm; she was already there. Decent figure, may be 5.3 height, fair, good speaking skills in English. Just had a glass of water, paid 1 k to her friend and proceeded to the bed room. AC was already on, double bed and clean room with attached bath room.

After initial hugging, spoke to her for five minutes, started kissing. She was good in DFK, slowly removed clothes one by one, removed the bra to see 34 C nice, firm boobs. Just squeezed them for some time, then sucked the erected nipples. When I asked her for BBBJ, she said she will not suck (shocked! Proceeded for some fingering to make her hot, then convinced her for CBJ. Did the job for five minutes (I am unhappy. I love long BBBJ) she asked me to start the deed. I asked her to come on top, she did cow girl, RCG then proceeded for doggy..Can you pass her nos to me. PM is active.

HornyBoyForU
02-25-16, 10:08
Closed?? I called them yesterday for an appointment and was offered one, did not go ahead since the therapists which were available were not up to my taste. Yes the Thai's there have gone underground. Seems like Spa scene in andheri is also getting spoiled.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Raju1980
02-25-16, 11:20
New bird at Z Spa. Miss K (NE). Tried her yesterday. She told me that she joined on 23rd Feb.

Massage skills not great but provides decent service. (HJ + TL).

Damage: 1200 rupees for service + 1450 for massage.

LickMyDikk
02-25-16, 13:39
Hey folks,

Anyone knows any MP, SPA, SP, or indies operating in near lower Parel Palladium mall area. My office is near and would be helpful for a quickie. Bored traveling all the way to NL.

Any help will be rewarded.

Cheers.

Grromit
02-25-16, 14:12
Hey guys can anyone suggest me some budget GF friendly hotels in Mumbai. I'll be there this weekend and hence its bit urgent. Kindly please help by suggesting some. Would be really appreciated.Mentioning an indicative budget and / or area will help!

AmitJames12
02-25-16, 14:37
This report is 4 days old.

After many days got pics from my old SP. Operates in Malad-Andheri area. He assured me best service. As he is my trusted SP since last 3-4 years, I didn't hesitate and said yes to him for ST. The good thing about Hi is that he sends the pics of only the ones that he has.

Anyway, coming to the point. He came with the girl in a car near the famous mall in Malad west, close to Hypercity. Called me inside the car, I went in, saw the girl, exactly same as in pics. Paid him and he dropped me to the hotel (people know which one) near that place.

Once in, the girl was nice to speak. Good English, smelled nice, she wore a nice perfume. She is a college student. About 21-22 yrs. After chit-chatting for a while slowly came close to me and started caressing, kissing and then had a good foreplay. DFK was on the menu.

Other things.

BBBJ - 6/10 ok OK.

DFK. Good 7/10.

Body- 8. 5/10 Slim as I like with decent boobs.

Fuck- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10 was GFE type.

WIR. YES but the SP has many other birds too.

No can be shared only to genuine people, since the SP is a trusted one and doesn't like people just asking for pics with no intention of doing anything.

Grromit
02-25-16, 14:41
Hello gents,

I am visiting Mumbai from US for few days. Can you pl suggest me if it is easy to get escorts to 5 star hotels like JW Marriott or Taj lands end or do you think there can be problem if I call an escort to my room.

Any expertise will be helpful.

Thanks a lot.No, no problem at all. Just don; t call someone who looks too skanky - the guys at the lobby care more for the image of who walks in than what happens under their sheets!

LickMyDikk
02-25-16, 15:27
She looks trendy, how much does the SP charge?

After many days got pics from my old SP. Operates in malad-andheri area. He assured me best service. As he is my trusted SP since last 3-4 years, I didn't hesitate and said yes to him for ST. The good thing about Hi is that he sends the pics of only the ones that he has.

Anyway, coming to the point. He came with the girl in a car near the famous mall in malad west, close to hypercity. Called me inside the car, I went in, saw the girl, exactly same as in pics. Paid him and he dropped me to the hotel (people know ehich one) near that place..

SamKhan
02-25-16, 16:15
Hi dear,

I was recently in Mumbai and Got this contact from one of my dear brother. . contacted Irene from Malad. She picked me on her scooty and went to hotel. Its a 30 min journey. She is 40-42 yr aunty looking good. If you behave good then she respond good, after reaching hotel I pulled her towards me and started to kiss her. She responded well and is a good kisser. I suck her lips for 10 minutes and then pulled that hot to bed. Then I jumped towards her and started to press her big boobs hard. Though her boobs are saggy but tight. She responded well and then we undressed each other.

She then jumped to me in 69 position and started to suck my cock k like a hot. I came in 15 minutes and unloaded on bed.

Then after a little chitchat we went for second round and started to kiss her again. I liked her neck and boobs. She was shivering. Then she came on me in cow boy position and fuck her for 15 minutes after which I came in condom.

Overall experience was good but she seems to be in hurry and finished the deed in 1 HR, she promised for 2 HR and 2 shot but she counted BJ shot as a FS shot. This was a drawback. Though she promised that next time she will give it for free. She is also open to threesome. If any one enjoyed threesome with her and her friend pl share the experience.

Ratings-.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10, though saggy but nice to hold due to hardness.

Ass-7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Service- 6/10.

Buck- 3 K for her + .3 K for hotel.

Sam

BlackJack543
02-25-16, 17:44
Closed?? I called them yesterday for an appointment and was offered one, did not go ahead since the therapists which were available were not up to my taste. Yes the Thai's there have gone underground. Seems like Spa scene in andheri is also getting spoiled.Oh yes, I too called them and the receptionist told me Thais are on a break for 4-5 days. And only locals are available. Didn't go ahead as I wanted a Thai therapist. Was unaware of this LE scene.

Dressed
02-25-16, 18:48
I have been out of Mumbai mongering circles for a few months as I have been traveling a lot and did most of my mongering in Delhi off late. Anyway, took some time off this week and thought of trying out a bird in Mumbai. Contacted one of the indies late night and she promptly responded. After a few msg exchanges, agreed to meet next day in a suburbian mall. She was on time. Since I live in Mumbai, had requested her to take care of the hotel arrangement. She was quite talkative. Had Punjabi accent but Muslim. After about 30 mts of talking, we decided to head to a hotel near the station. It was embarrassing to take the room for couple of hours but who cares. I think we all are getting thick skinned about it but guilt never dies.

We were in the room. It was clean and better than my expectations. She continued to talk and talk and more. I had to get her back to focus on the task we were there for. She realized and got going. It was in the room that I noticed that she had am amazing figure. Great racks and proportionate waist. We started with DFK. And slowly undressed and she went down and gave a bit of BBJ and then I came on the top and pumped her for ever. She was moaning though I know it wasnt real. Anyway, after a sweaty ordeal, johny relented and came. We took a short break wherein she again talked and talked After about 30 mts, we started again. Johny got hard again with little bit of rubbing and feeling. Tried doggy this time followed by missy but johny just didn't relent. I was so tired that finally asked her to help. She obliged by giving a hand. Finally, settled the score and parted.

Overall,

Face: 7.

DFK: 7.

Figure; 9.

BBJ: 6.

Act: 7.

GFE: 7.

Damages: 8 K for 2 shots.

WTA: May be.

Contact can be shared with senior members who believe in gaining by sharing.

HotChocolate80
02-25-16, 18:49
Chembur spa raid video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xivHjdHY1yg

Johny548
02-25-16, 18:55

After many days got pics from my old SP. Operates in Malad-Andheri area. He assured me best service. As he is my trusted SP since last 3-4 years, I didn't hesitate and said yes to him for ST. The good thing about Hi is that he sends the pics of only the ones that he has.

Anyway, coming to the point. He came with the girl in a car near the famous mall in Malad west, close to Hypercity. Called me inside the car, I went in, saw the girl, exactly same as in pics. Paid him and he dropped me to the hotel (people know which one) near that place.

Once in, the girl was nice to speak. Good English, smelled nice, she wore a nice perfume. She is a college student. About 21-22 yrs. After chit-chatting for a while slowly came close to me and started caressing, kissing and then had a good foreplay. DFK was on the menu..How much was the damage to SP and hotel? Any pointers to the hotel will also be appreciated.

WildBull1975
02-25-16, 18:57

Once in, the girl was nice to speak. Good English, smelled nice, she wore a nice perfume. She is a college student. About 21-22 yrs. After chit-chatting for a while slowly came close to me and started caressing, kissing and then had a good foreplay. DFK was on the menu.

Other things.

BBBJ - 6/10 ok OK.

DFK. Good 7/10.

Fuck- 8/10.

No can be shared only to genuine people, since the SP is a trusted one and doesn't like people just asking for pics with no intention of doing anything.Thanks for sharing your experience.

The girl looks great. Lucky you.

BTW, how much was the damage?

If you don't mind can you share SP's contact details. It is difficult to find genuine SP.

Last time I tried one, he showed me some great pics but tried to foist a different girl.

Thanks.

WB75.

Amby2006
02-25-16, 19:15
Hi guys.

Long time back there was one post regarding independent girl in Malbar Hill.

Can someone PM me the name & contact in exchange I can also give one number as well.

JackDawson1606
02-25-16, 19:42
Bro tried pm but your inbox needs cleaning. Can you please pm her no.

Hi dear,

I was recently in Mumbai and Got this contact from one of my dear brother. . contacted Irene from Malad. She picked me on her scooty and went to hotel. Its a 30 min journey. She is 40-42 yr aunty looking good. If you behave good then she respond good, after reaching hotel I pulled her towards me and started to kiss her. She responded well and is a good kisser. I suck her lips for 10 minutes and then pulled that hot to bed. Then I jumped towards her and started to press her big boobs hard. Though her boobs are saggy but tight. She responded well and then we undressed each other.

She then jumped to me in 69 position and started to suck my cock k like a hot. I came in 15 minutes and unloaded on bed.

Then after a little chitchat we went for second round and started to kiss her again. I liked her neck and boobs. She was shivering. Then she came on me in cow boy position and fuck her for 15 minutes after which I came in condom.

Overall experience was good but she seems to be in hurry and finished the deed in 1 HR, she promised for 2 HR and 2 shot but she counted BJ shot as a FS shot. This was a drawback. Though she promised that next time she will give it for free. She is also open to threesome. If any one enjoyed threesome with her and her friend pl share the experience.

Ratings-.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10, though saggy but nice to hold due to hardness.

Ass-7/10.

Service- 6/10.

Buck- 3 K for her + .3 K for hotel.

Sam

IntrepidExplor
02-25-16, 23:32
Hi ISG,

I've been away. Not just from ISG but from the pursuit that binds us all together too!

So a recent long-overdue return is definitely worth reporting!

It was only a spa.

A rather famous spa at that.

M&S.

But not the famous Miss S. Unfortunately, Miss S was busy, so the reception chick (the hot younger one you'd like to see in (or getting out of) a short skirt!) said Miss L is just like Miss S, in fact better.

Well gents, if the hints of BBBJ with Miss S are true, then Miss L isn't better, but she's still pretty good.

Looks. Well, not the kind that floats my boat. I prefer a younger, slimmer kind. Give me Miss K over at Z spa any day.

This one is kinda chubby, and fair skinned.

Decent enough banter. And clear hints even while working the back.

As things drew to a close, a quick negotiation, and HJ + TL (kinda).

The far-too-usual "time of the month" excuse to preclude anymore.

And no chance of a BBBJ. Apparently, mouths are for eating.

Plus, she spent an awful lot of time giving me styling advise, which I was really not interested in!

1.5 k counter + 2 k.

Every time I do this, I tell myself a spa isn't worth it, rather spend that money on FS!

And yet.

Must try Miss S next. Those in the know, is she more my type, visually?

DipakXxx
02-26-16, 00:51
What is the damage mate?

Other things.

BBBJ - 6/10 ok OK.

DFK. Good 7/10.

Fuck- 8/10.

No can be shared only to genuine people, since the SP is a trusted one and doesn't like people just asking for pics with no intention of doing anything.

SexLover66
02-26-16, 02:56
I have a similar contact in koperkhairane. Dark MILF with good boobs and a intoxicating pussy. If you don't care about looks, you will love her. We can exchange contacts if you wantIf you activate your PM then we can exchange our contacts. And please response to this message.

And other member's if you have any dark MILF or similar contact with low budget for full night then PM me there no. I will Return favor.

Thanks and regards.

Sl66

SexLover66
02-26-16, 03:39
Hi dear,

Then after a little chitchat we went for second round and started to kiss her again. I liked her neck and boobs. She was shivering. Then she came on me in cow boy position and fuck her for 15 minutes after which I came in condom.You have hiked price by paying more there are many FR about Her. She will qutes 4 k dosn't mean we have to agree for 4 k. Or 3 k.

If we make effort we can easily brought her down to 2 k. If don't know her price then look for previous FR's. And stick to 2 k price. Paying more than 2 k for 42+ women is not worth.

See this FR.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1827709&viewfull=1#post1827709

This FR is one month back in this guy paid 2 k.

Another FR.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1732500&viewfull=1#post1732500

Regards,

Sl66

RickGere
02-26-16, 04:54
How about a budget of 1 -1.5 k. Any good and discreet ones?

Mentioning an indicative budget and / or area will help!

SnoozyBoozy
02-26-16, 06:15
Thanks for sharing the video HC.

Didn't like the provacative question being asked by the videographer. "In Thailand it is official, and in India it is banned" LOL. That guy must have gone to Thailand a million times.

All Spa's have removed their Thai staffs, they have been sitting at home since a week now. One of them who I am in touch with is surely bored sitting at home, and she has been insisting me to take her out for dinner. These Thai girls, know that we only take them out to bang them, so they will play their cards right, and wouldn't give in easily. I'm sure she would expect me to take her out on a fancy dinner date, followed by some drinks, and then maybe drive, all in all spend about 5 K, and then ask me to drop her home, leaving me high and dry.

Most of these chics, would prefer to be taken to your own place for a house party, with lots to drink, and no action. LOL.

Now its the best time for all you single guys who have struck a good rapport with the therapist. You can chat up with them, and lure them into something fruitful.

But be prepared to spend a lot of time, money, to be able to bed them.

Most Thai's would leave town within 2 weeks is what I've been hearing, as LE are on a major crack down mission with spas. Plus its the year end, they need to complete their quota of raids. (maybe, I'm wrong by saying that), but I've heard this from 2 people about the targets that these LE's have.

Chembur spa raid video.

RockingSam
02-26-16, 06:32
I got their digits through one of the kind friends here but they are asking for reference name. It would be great if anybody helps with reference names, thanks.

Cheers!

Sam.

AmitJames12
02-26-16, 08:04
What is the damage mate?

How much was the damage to SP and hotel? Any pointers to the hotel will also be appreciated.

She looks trendy, how much does the SP charge?Guys,

The damages were 12 k for 2 HR. 1 shot.

But I finished in 1 HR only.

The girl was hot so I agreed for the price. And I don't bargain with this SP. I don't have to.

Other things:

1. Regarding hotel name, I have replied to people on PM. Will not disclose in any case in the open forum. Have said that in the Delhi forum also. It may lead to any untoward incident. In any case, the SP itself will guide you to the hotel.

2. Have received more than 30 PMs since posting the FR. It is really becoming difficult to filter (to whon I should reply and to whom I should not). It may take time to reply. Seniors and people with exchange will always be preferred.

3. I am again insisting, don't ask for the SPs number unless you really want to go for it. He was once mad at me bcoz of so many people bothering him with no intention of taking the girl.

AmpMax
02-26-16, 09:16
All Spa's have removed their Thai staffs, they have been sitting at home since a week now. One of them who I am in touch with is surely bored sitting at home, and she has been insisting me to take her out for dinner. These Thai girls, know that we only take them out to bang them, so they will play their cards right, and wouldn't give in easily. I'm sure she would expect me to take her out on a fancy dinner date, followed by some drinks, and then maybe drive, all in all spend about 5 K, and then ask me to drop her home, leaving me high and dry.

Most Thai's would leave town within 2 weeks is what I've been hearing, as LE are on a major crack down mission with spas. Plus its the year end, they need to complete their quota of raids. (maybe, I'm wrong by saying that), but I've heard this from 2 people about the targets that these LE's have.Hi Snoozy.

I was at Country spa earlier this week and all the Thais were there. I even got a massage from my regular. And the place did not seem under LE strain.

I have heard of some spas that are firing Thais though.

I wonder if some of these joints have people with valid work visas?

Meeting outside- ymmv. Each gal is different. Some will get to the point quickly. Some will lead you on a song and dance that gets nowhere.

Anyways, hope the moral policing madness stops.

AMP.

UniqueOne
02-26-16, 09:16
Hello guys,

I am an active member in Bangalore forum.

I will be staying for one night in Mumbai.

Can you please PM me the pickup spots and nice inde contacts. I will be here for one night today and I don't want to miss action here. Location doesn't matter as I am ready to travel anywhere.

I will help you with Bangalore contacts whenever you guys land up there. I will share the contacts whatever I have.

SnoozyBoozy
02-26-16, 11:03
Hey buddy,

Not sure about Pooja, is she that fashion designer being talked about on the forum?

Jharna is not worth the money, she has bad hygiene, and talks a lot, total turn off. You're better off visting NL.

I got their digits through one of the kind friends here but they are asking for reference name. It would be great if anybody helps with reference names, thanks.

Cheers!

Sam.

RockyInstinct
02-26-16, 13:43
I visited a lot of MP's today for massage, took only at one place but inquired at a lot of places and there is no issue with Thai staff, all were present. What I heard from a reliable source is that social service branch of Mumbai police will be closed down which is good news. Everything will be handled by local cops once it is closed.

RockingSam
02-26-16, 15:17
Thanks for the advise bro. I felt that Jharna also has some attitude. Pooja is a MILF from Bandra.

Cheers!

Sam.

Hey buddy,

Not sure about Pooja, is she that fashion designer being talked about on the forum?

Jharna is not worth the money, she has bad hygiene, and talks a lot, total turn off. You're better off visting NL.

JerseyShoreSun
02-26-16, 15:50
It's definitely official in Thailand but not allowed in India!! ROTFLMAO!

Chembur spa raid video.

DudeSharma
02-26-16, 16:58
Mangpatil,

Can you please confirm if her number ends with 902? I took her 2-3 years back and she was definitely hot. Did not repeat her because of her attitude.

After initial hugging, spoke to her for five minutes, started kissing. She was good in DFK, slowly removed clothes one by one, removed the bra to see 34 C nice, firm boobs. Just squeezed them for some time, then sucked the erected nipples. When I asked her for BBBJ, she said she will not suck (shocked! Proceeded for some fingering to make her hot, then convinced her for CBJ. Did the job for five minutes (I am unhappy. I love long BBBJ) she asked me to start the deed. I asked her to come on top, she did cow girl, RCG then proceeded for doggy..

Whale12
02-26-16, 17:02
First, couldn't reply earlier since was traveling.

I'm the other guy here, who you met in the hotel room. First bro the member who you were referring to is one of the sweetest and most genuine people out there, do remember he helped you fix something up when he had absolutely no obligation to help. If you were not fine with the arrangement or the price etc you could always tell no, or talk to the girl direct. No one stopped you.

You seemed like a cool guy man, but accusing this member of fixing the rates etc to get a cut is completely uncalled for. He helped you, getting nothing in return. If you thought you were over paying you could have simply said no. I know this member, and this is complete bullshit accusing him being some sort of middle man. WTF bro?

You could have called, talked sorted this mess out, but instead you falsely accuse him of making money of you. Accusing someone of that blindly is completely uncalled for man. Seriously? Why the hell would he tell you to bring chocolates etc if he was a pimp? You owe him a apology.

Seriously can understand why seniors here are so unwilling to share numbers now.

Only to follow what you've said Jasmpat, this is with regards to a mongering trip I had made to Mumbai about a month back.

A fellow board member and given me references about 2 girls. By references I mean, this member refers me to the girls (both the girls) about a fellow monger from Pune visiting Mumbai for mongering activity. The prices. Fixed by the member himself - 15 K for one chick (LT) and 10 K for the other.

Got hooked up for the hotel as well in Malad by this forum member.

Plans fixed with both the girls thru this forum member. Hotel room booked. Instructions given and adhered with minute details as to which brand of beer to be taken and which type of chocolate (fruit & nut) for one chick and honey for the other chick.

Leave Pune on Friday evening and reach Pune by around 9. Check in to the hotel. 6 cans of beer (as against 3 advised) picked. Fruit & Nut chocolates bought. The girl arrives. We chat for quite a bit. When she gets a call from another guy who is a friend of the member who had referred me to her. He's in the same hotel with chick no. 2 (10 K) in another room. Asks us to join them. Was kinda skeptical but go along. Both the chicks are fun and this guy as well seems cool enough. Check out the other girl too I was supposed to meet. All in all a nice time spend for a bit with the other dude and these 2 chicks drinking and laughing.

The other dude kinda signals that he wants to be with his bird since it was getting late (almost 2 am). Taking the cue I head back to my room...

MasterSamir
02-26-16, 18:22
Hello there,

I am new here. Just joined today and look forward to making friends, connections and gaining lot of info from like minded people.

I will start of by reporting on my visit to Mumbai last month. Amongst all my experiences one was of an indi girl. Sweet looking but not all that experienced. She visited me at my hotel. Initially I was worried if she would look OK for a classy 5 star. But she was confident and since she was working in a multi national. She wore classy work outfit. Well in the hotel room she was willing to please but lacked skills. Seemed relatively new. But I like girls who are polite and thin and she fitted that bill. Also a good experience in terms of being willing to kneel and give lots of BBBJ and oral. I would be okay to share her contact and pic. May I request for some contact and details for Bangalore and Pune too. But first priority is for Bangalore. I am mostly interested in indi's.

Best regards.

Samir

Johny548
02-26-16, 18:43
Hi seniors,

I had a very basic query. How do you guys catch new indies? Locanto is a waste of time I believe. So is the SP route only option?

GermanShepherd
02-26-16, 19:53
Miss S. Is of same age as Miss L, Miss L is better in looks. S gives amazing BJ, with firm tits and very greedy for money (well all Thais are).

She might not barge below 3 k. But for that you get BJ / TL and fingering if lucky.

Would say avoid M&S as all Thais are underground due to LE action.

Happy and safe Mongering.

Hi ISG,

I've been away. Not just from ISG but from the pursuit that binds us all together too!

It was only a spa.

M&S.

But not the famous Miss S. Unfortunately, Miss S was busy, so the reception chick (the hot younger one you'd like to see in (or getting out of) a short skirt!) said Miss L is just like Miss S, in fact better.

Well gents, if the hints of BBBJ with Miss S are true, then Miss L isn't better, but she's still pretty good.

Looks. Well, not the kind that floats my boat. I prefer a younger, slimmer kind. Give me Miss K over at Z spa any day...

HotKapoor
02-26-16, 20:15
How do you score good hot premium chicks in Mumbai?

HotKapoor
02-26-16, 20:37
Gudia:

Boobs: Small 5/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Not a GFE but has a will to please.

WIR: Maybe.

Hi fellow monger,

Has anyone tried follow?

Monica from Chembur Digits end with 224.

Monica from Thane Digits end with 771.

Sameera from Thane Digits end with 210.

Gudiya from Shilfata Digits end with 641.

Regards.

Amby2006
02-26-16, 21:29
Hi,

I am new bee here.

Can someone please provide me contact cell or email of SP around Thant / Borivali. Bandra.

PM is active.

Wanted to try first time with call girl. So genuine SP required.

Please friends.

Thanks,

Amby

KevinShah718
02-26-16, 21:30
Chembur spa raid video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xivHjdHY1ygDamn, this was a newly setup high end spa and I must say it could have been the one of least expected spa to get raided.

I haven't seen the video but was it because of the work permit issues.

What happens to the likes of GLS (B and V) which mostly have Thais. Any brother visited there recently or its better to avoid these places?

JackDawson1606
02-27-16, 05:46
Any contact of indi near chembur will be highly appreciated.

Wadala 2323
02-27-16, 07:16
Can anyone help with a few hotel / lodge name in the Ghatkopar. Mulund area? Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

ManiacTwoSeven
02-27-16, 08:10
Hello guys,

I am new here & this is my first FR so pardon if it sounds amateurish.

Went to NL 2 weeks ago (1 B 1 F from the hospital side) at around 3.30 in the afternoon. I am sure many of you here already know who the SP is.

Saw the 3.5 k lineup, wasn't impressed. Then came the 5.5 k lineup and boy oh boy there were some hotties in there. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] caught my eye. She was wearing this sexy, revealing one piece dress.

She had an amazing ass (best I have seen for sometime now) , perfect figure, very slim & petite. Tried negotiating but the SP wouldn't budge so agreed to pay as her ass had already driven me crazy LOL.

Once inside the room, we talked a bit & then I started grinding her ass from behind in that sexy dress. Everything was on the menu except anal.

Had a good, long DFK session & then undressed her. She had an amazing body (No body fat at all) , flattest tummy I've seen, like on them fitness girls. Very petite & hot. Small but perfect tits.

She gave a good condom BJ (She didn't mind BBBJ but it makes me nervous so didn't try). Then took her in missionary & doggy. Finished by masturbating while she was licking / sucking on my balls, such an amazing feeling that.

Here are the ratings:

Girl 10/10.

Ass 11/10.

Body 9/10.

Face 7/10.

Tits 7/10 (long nipples but medium / small boobs).

Overall a very satisfactory experience & worth every penny. She has to be one the hottest girl I've seen at NL lately. Also, she was very friendly & didn't complain about anything I did or asked her to do. I asked her if she works out but she said No which was a bit surprising because she had such an amazing body.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AlanHarp
02-27-16, 09:36
I went to my usual SP place at KP today through my usual agent. I had to pay him 4000 to ensure LE protection and the rate for the girls have gone from 2200 to 3500 for ST.

WhyGrowUp
02-27-16, 11:06
Hey bro,

Would you be willing to share the digits? Please PM me.

TY in advance.

Anyway, coming to the point. He came with the girl in a car near the famous mall in Malad west, close to Hypercity. Called me inside the car, I went in, saw the girl, exactly same as in pics. Paid him and he dropped me to the hotel (people know which one) near that place..

AmitJames12
02-27-16, 11:31
Replied to more than 30 PMs. Asking for the SP number.

Skipped some who seemed not to be genuine.

Hope my SP doesn't get mad at me. But I believe in sharing.

Still I would request people to call him only if they really want to go for it.

In case I failed to reply to any senior member, please send me a PM again. It might have got lost due to confusion.

Also, I don't know whether I should post this here or not (the admin can remove it if it is improper), I am looking for small financial favor in exchange of contacts or help. Those of who are interested may contact through PM. My contacts are from Mumbai (20+) and Delhi (30+) which has Indies, SPs, MPs, Hotel details, GFE hotels, etc etc. Collected over the years. Never asked for such help before, but I really need it now.

Enjoy.

BophSep
02-27-16, 11:47
Bro,

Post the request in Bangalore forum many would come to help you out, further instead of directly putting it go individually or PM to the senior and try to get the leads.

Regards.

Hello there,

I am new here. Just joined today and look forward to making friends, connections and gaining lot of info from like minded people.

I will start of by reporting on my visit to Mumbai last month. Amongst all my experiences one was of an indi girl. Sweet looking but not all that experienced. She visited me at my hotel. Initially I was worried if she would look OK for a classy 5 star. But she was confident and since she was working in a multi national. She wore classy work outfit. Well in the hotel room she was willing to please but lacked skills. Seemed relatively new. But I like girls who are polite and thin and she fitted that bill. Also a good experience in terms of being willing to kneel and give lots of BBBJ and oral. I would be okay to share her contact and pic. May I request for some contact and details for Bangalore and Pune too. But first priority is for Bangalore. I am mostly interested in indi's.

Best regards.

Samir

KevinShah718
02-27-16, 11:47
Hey brothers,

Was looking out for a place between Dadar. Borivali where I could take my girl along. Not a paid hanky panky thing. And we are going to be having our local IDs so hope that should not be a hindrance.

Understand that 5 stars would not be an issue but that's a little out of the league at the moment and hence any safe place (well, known for mongering) should be fine. Please PM me with the same.

Cheers

RattleStud
02-27-16, 14:20
I was been told by my SP then a Marwadi girl is there. Want to com. I said yes.

Once I reached at bhayender, SP broke the point that allow her to use the grass and once she weeds she would give you very good services. I said fine.

Then he introduced me to the girl. Boy boy, she was so vibrant and energetic. I said to my SP, get her in.

Let me spend some time on describing the girl, a well built good figure, fair color, very smooth skin and glowy face, short hair like boyish types. She was fantastic.

She herself kept on talking and talking, and I was responding to her talks. Well frankly I have never met a girl in this line which is so vibrant, and glow on her face. Well she is not regular and does this occasionally. She is a working girl.

Well about the deed, she was cooperative, and gave a good BJ. When I insisted to do CBJ, she denied saying that I only give BJ. Ha ha ha.

Well then I took her in missionary and completed it. One thing to note was she being a bit heavy I could not lift her and also she was saying to me that you take me in this position only. Maybe this is a damper for those wanting to try different things.

After the first deed, we again talked, talked and talked. I felt younger for some time. Also she called for a cigarette and prepared her weed slowly. Once she smoked, we again started our second round and again I took her in missionary. Well she has tight pussy.

So overall nice day for me. Really enjoyed her and ah she has multiple tattoos spread across her body.

Damage: 4 k plus 700 for room.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10 really good big and firm.

Pussy: 9/10 really good.

A little but of tummy but that's OK.

BusyMan64
02-27-16, 15:34
Dear all friends,

Mostly in spas there is no fear of out right rejection by a WG as these girls also know very clearly why we visit them.

In case of SP driven in calls also the matter goes smoothly.

But when talking to indi. It requires guts / patience and if any thing goes wrong then fear of blocking on w. App or mobile is also there.

I request some experienced seniors to put up model dialogue patterns to initiate talks to indi and then tackle her to negotiate costs part.

A sample of this would be helpful. Particularly negotiating dialogues are very tricky.

Kindly reply in forum.

BM64

BlackJack543
02-27-16, 17:15
So tried the z spa again today afternoon. Wanted to book miss K, but she was super busy. Disappointed, Booked the same miss S I had last time, there were many names thrown in by the receptionist. Noticed some hot ne girls while I was sitting in the reception. Anyways there was hardly any massage, was fooling around with her, good time spent but it was a bit boring this time. Won't try her again I guess. Damage same as last time. Again, any good recommendations here? Those guys who were busy with miss K this afternoon, if you are in this forum do post your FRS.

Dressed
02-27-16, 19:43
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of GFE friendly hotel in Lower Parel / Worli / Parel area? Need the place for my regular mongering. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PM is open.

MangPatil
02-27-16, 21:39
No dude, her number 306.

Mangpatil,

Can you please confirm if her number ends with 902? I took her 2-3 years back and she was definitely hot. Did not repeat her because of her attitude.

VijayaDev
02-27-16, 21:44
Hey dear friends.

I had been a visitor for this forum for a long time but this is my first post. I got to know about Chandini bar through this blog and was a regular customer. After few months it was shutdown due to a raid. They have again opened it in the name of Chayya bar and have good collections. Ask for [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] if you are visiting as she gives a best service.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Vishal1980
02-27-16, 21:55
Senior members does any one have updates of Riya from Grant Road her last 4 Digits of her Mobile number are 692. Any Updates on her would be really appreciated.

PowerTower
02-28-16, 02:08
Senior members does any one have updates of Riya from Grant Road her last 4 Digits of her Mobile number are 692. Any Updates on her would be really appreciated.Are you asking for Riya from NL. Her digits are different.

JustFunFu
02-28-16, 06:58
Not sure when you posted this message. 1 month back it has been demolished. When did you visit?

Desparado
02-28-16, 08:38
Hi friends,

Staying in sakinaka. Need few good inde in budget.

PM active. Can. Reciprocate in Delhi and Chandigarh.

Thanks.

Desparado.

Vishal1980
02-28-16, 08:39
Hi,

Don't know kindly share her number let me check and get back to you.

Are you asking for Riya from NL. Her digits are different.

HotChocolate80
02-28-16, 08:45
Visited RR last week. Was in that area so thought of checking it. Miss are was recommended by a friend. Nothing much to write about. Massage was ok. Service wasn't great. Had to negotiate lot. While leaving saw Miss J. Fair looked good. Will try her soon.

BangerBoy
02-28-16, 09:57
You are talking to an Indi for exchanging fun for money. It's just a commercial negotiation. You need something that the gal is willing to sell. She needs the money for her living. There is nothing to think. Just call and give the reference (site / person) as applicable and ask the ST / LT rates. Negotiate based on your pocket depth and desperation levels. If the rates are don't suit your levels then politely give counter offer. If somebody blocks you (which is only possible if the gal is unnecessarily arrogant or you [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) her with shit talking) then move on to the next.

Dear all friends,

Mostly in spas there is no fear of out right rejection by a WG as these girls also know very clearly why we visit them.

In case of SP driven in calls also the matter goes smoothly.

But when talking to indi. It requires guts / patience and if any thing goes wrong then fear of blocking on w. App or mobile is also there.

I request some experienced seniors to put up model dialogue patterns to initiate talks to indi and then tackle her to negotiate costs part.

A sample of this would be helpful. Particularly negotiating dialogues are very tricky.

Kindly reply in forum.

BM64

PunaniEater
02-28-16, 12:37
Hello guys,

I am new here & this is my first FR so pardon if it sounds amateurish.

Went to NL 2 weeks ago (1 B 1 F from the hospital side) at around 3.30 in the afternoon. I am sure many of you here already know who the SP is.Assume you're talking about Mr P. Was the gal Miss T?

DudeSharma
02-28-16, 13:44
Thank you Mangpatl, that's her old number, I have that number also. She is active on whatsapp now.

Any seniors can advise me on her rate now for ST (2 shots). 3 years back I paid her 5 k. Attaching her WA profile pic.

No dude, her number 306.

HornyBoyForU
02-28-16, 16:15
Hey guys any options and suggestions on how to make this Sunday evening useful. Any suggestions at this hour which would be available.

BophSep
02-28-16, 16:30
Bro,

Already reeling under the high rates charged by the Indi, and then have to find the place for the action which is also increasing day by day no have to pay for the contacts sounds.

Uncalled for. This a forum where we should share our experience and share the contacts. I personally feel we should share the contacts without looking for the personal monitory gains.

By sharing the contacts more the availability of the Indies in the market more the negotiation can be done by us. One reason for the rates have increased is because of the scarcity of.

The Indies in the market and those available demand more. It is just like supply and demand. Now more and more Indies are looking for this easy money route so by sharing the leads can.

Bring down the rates.

This is my view Seniors would be able o through some light on this, I share the contacts with fellow guys whom I trust without anticipating any thing in exchange but I do gets contacts.

In return.

Regards

Replied to more than 30 PMs. Asking for the SP number.

Skipped some who seemed not to be genuine.

Hope my SP doesn't get mad at me. But I believe in sharing.

Still I would request people to call him only if they really want to go for it.

In case I failed to reply to any senior member, please send me a PM again. It might have got lost due to confusion.

Also, I don't know whether I should post this here or not (the admin can remove it if it is improper), I am looking for small financial favor in exchange of contacts or help. Those of who are interested may contact through PM. My contacts are from Mumbai (20+) and Delhi (30+) which has Indies, SPs, MPs, Hotel details, GFE hotels, etc etc. Collected over the years. Never asked for such help before, but I really need it now.

Enjoy.

AmpMax
02-28-16, 16:31
Damn, this was a newly setup high end spa and I must say it could have been the one of least expected spa to get raided.

I haven't seen the video but was it because of the work permit issues.

What happens to the likes of GLS (B and V) which mostly have Thais. Any brother visited there recently or its better to avoid these places?Just got to hear rumour that UT is closed. Don't know which branch. Anybody hear? Could be rumour mongering too.

CityVisit
02-28-16, 16:50
Can you PM me Miss S's contact please?

If help is taken from Forum members then report is a must.

Have been going through the forum for the last few years & taken help through the pointers provided by the members, but this was the 1st time took help directly from a forum member. All Thanks to UnlikeUday and here is my 1st report in the forum.

Thanks to UnlikeUday, fixed an appointment with Miss S from Thane, she meets at a Lodge in Ghodbundar.

Miss S is short in height, has OK boobs, little tummy, looks sweet, girl-next-door type. She does DFK with full passion, Bbj skills are above average. What she lacks in height tries to make up with service.

Started with DFK, stripped her out of her clothes one-by-one, removed mine too, still continuing our kissing. She started giving a slow BBJ, came after around 15 minutes. After that she started doing massage, she carried baby oil with here. When she massaged Johny, it saluted her & was ready for the 2nd round, took her in missionary, & came again in some time. Asked her if she would like to go for 1 more, she told she was ready, proceeded slowly after some chit-chat & DFK, started with doggy ended in missionary. Was fully satisfied during the 2 hour session.

Investment: Rs. 3600/- (3000/ Her), 600/ Hotel)).

WIR Yes (jokingly told her will visit her, if she reduces her tummy).

Leisure1
02-28-16, 17:31
Hi all,

I have got a contact of one Ms. NW from Kurla. She is quoting me 10 k for 2 shots without place; place would be 1 k extra; 2 hrs. She has mentioned she operates independently without agents. Can seniors please help me with the genuine of this indie and wt would be the best price for dis indie?

AmitJames12
02-28-16, 18:03
Yes. You are correct. It was really a bad idea to ask for monetary gains. And I have had a bad experience out of it. Won't be repeated in future.

However, it brought out some hard facts about members here.

1. About my post regarding FR with malad SP girl. I got so many PMs. And I shared with members who looked genuine. Still, ended up giving it to some untrustworthy members (or you can say pic hunters). I had requested that I have no problem in sharing but call the SP only when you have the budget and are really looking to go for it. Still, majority of the people ridiculed my humble request.

2. I never asked for some exchange in the beginning posts, still people offered. And most of them were useless and recycled ones. Even from senior members.

3. One thing I don't understand it if people (mostly junior members, but also some seniors) only want to have viewing pleasure, they can get that here as well. Pics are posted here by people with FR. What is the need to call the SP, just for looking at pics. ?? (WATCH PORN INSTEAD). I didn't expect this from seniors.

(to be continued).

Intention is not to hurt anyone.

Bro,

Already reeling under the high rates charged by the Indi, and then have to find the place for the action which is also increasing day by day no have to pay for the contacts sounds.

Uncalled for. This a forum where we should share our experience and share the contacts. I personally feel we should share the contacts without looking for the personal monitory gains.

By sharing the contacts more the availability of the Indies in the market more the negotiation can be done by us. One reason for the rates have increased is because of the scarcity of.

The Indies in the market and those available demand more. It is just like supply and demand. Now more and more Indies are looking for this easy money route so by sharing the leads can.

Bring down the rates.

This is my view Seniors would be able o through some light on this, I share the contacts with fellow guys whom I trust without anticipating any thing in exchange but I do gets contacts.

In return.

Regards

RockieeGuy1
02-28-16, 18:07
Dear Seniors,

I had been a mute spectator of this forum, and have a good experience of 3 years visiting various MP's around Mumbai and Vashi area. I have tried some Inde's too on my own.

I have some contacts, in case anyone needs and reciprocate about Inde's in budget of 3-5 k?

Regards,

Rocky

Leisure1
02-28-16, 18:13
Pics are attached for reference.

Hi all,

I have got a contact of one Ms. NW from Kurla. She is quoting me 10 k for 2 shots without place; place would be 1 k extra; 2 hrs. She has mentioned she operates independently without agents. Can seniors please help me with the genuine of this indie and wt would be the best price for dis indie?

RockieeGuy1
02-28-16, 18:30
Hi,

Had been to this spa in Vashi nearby the inorbit mall, the girls there are local and I tried a girl named Sanam. She is 20 yrs old and has small boobs with nice nipples. The massage was very bad as it was with no passion and no oil as they told water is not there in building. I was very high so accepted the offer from that agent. When I was in the room with her, she asked for extras after 15 minutes only, and I opted for HJ + TL for rs 1500, she let me suck her nipples and ended shaking it nicely. Made her sit on my lap as this is what I liked the most. She later shared her no with me and asked me to come over again. There are some other nice girls there will try as got to know later that Nearby coupon is only for 900.

Looks: 7/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

Massage: 1/10.

Damages: 1500 to counter and 1500 to girl, total 3000 rs.

I know its a waste to spend so much money but I had tried with one SP of Vashi and he duped me of 4 k by providing wrong girl which I ended just in 10 minutes due to bad behavior from the girl as she was very dark on opening top and was looking very cheap.

P. S Sanam doesn't work there now, in case you want her contact PM me. I can't share the pic as I am not a paid member.

Zarat
02-28-16, 19:53
This Geetha looks tempting. Unfortunately, both the members discussing her do not have PM facility. Can some member PM me her contact and ref please? Thanks.

Thank you Mangpatl, that's her old number, I have that number also. She is active on whatsapp now.

Any seniors can advise me on her rate now for ST (2 shots). 3 years back I paid her 5 k. Attaching her WA profile pic.

PowerTower
02-29-16, 02:01
Pics are attached for reference.Pics are of Natasha from SEA.

RTFF, there's lots of information shared earlier.

Last year she'd quoted me 5 k for 1 HR.

RickGere
02-29-16, 05:00
5 k 2 pops 2 hrs. Place is extra.

Don't overpay her.

Service as per earlier FRs is mixed one. Small boobs very fat and no TL / DFK.

To try only if desperate. But do clarify what she offers.

Pics are attached for reference.

Ferguson
02-29-16, 06:01
Information requested.

Can anyone please help me with reference of Asha. Number ending with 144. Also please provide details of her service.

Thanks in advance.

RedCarrot
02-29-16, 06:58
Hi ISG,

It was only a spa.

M&S.

Looks. Well, not the kind that floats my boat. I prefer a younger, slimmer kind. Give me Miss K over at Z spa any day.Hey Explorer,

Your style of writing is interesting. Enjoyed reading your report. Do you mind sharing the digits with me. I am a paid member. From mum too but shuttling with Bom and Blr, will appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Leisure1
02-29-16, 08:10
Thank you for all your replies. I quoted her the same. 5-6 k for 2 pops. She has declined the offer!

If some of the senior members can help me with other indie's please?

5 k 2 pops 2 hrs. Place is extra.

Don't overpay her.

Service as per earlier FRs is mixed one. Small boobs very fat and no TL / DFK.

To try only if desperate. But do clarify what she offers.

RockyInstinct
02-29-16, 08:48
I think what you are trying to say is Amaze SPA. They did the same thing to me last time, saying water isn't there in the building. Girls lack enthusiasm and feels like they aren't interested. Charges I feel are on the higher side. 3000 for B2B is too much. I bargained to 2000 last time but didn't have as much fun I have in some Andheri spas. Girls on this side are mostly eager to please and look for repeat customers as there is too much competition here.

Hi,

Had been to this spa in Vashi nearby the inorbit mall, the girls there are local and I tried a girl named Sanam. She is 20 yrs old and has small boobs with nice nipples. The massage was very bad as it was with no passion and no oil as they told water is not there in building. I was very high so accepted the offer from that agent. When I was in the room with her, she asked for extras after 15 minutes only, and I opted for HJ + TL for rs 1500, she let me suck her nipples and ended shaking it nicely. Made her sit on my lap as this is what I liked the most. She later shared her no with me and asked me to come over again. There are some other nice girls there will try as got to know later that Nearby coupon is only for 900..

Arhsim
02-29-16, 09:29
So this is my FR#3 so far. Spoiler: Won't be able to share contact as a fellow ISG buddy has asked me not to! This was at SoBo, a different place from the one I went last time. Felt like a safe place. The SP lined up three girls. Not to my liking. Then two much better ones. The tall dark with a fabulous body caught my attention. Bargained to 5 k for two pops.

What a body on that chick. Perfect small tits with perky nips. Flat tummy, lovely curves.

Felt each other up and she said SE wouldn't like to give an uncovered BJ. I'm always easy that way. Let the girl have her way for a bit and it eventually turns out to be a much better outing. And oh boy, what blowing skills! Even with the condom on, it was by far the best BJ that I've got. Sucked on it like really candy. Right amount of pressure and right pace of movement and long and deep in's and outs! Entered her missionary, tight little pussy. Did her for a while and changed to doggy. Even though I tried to be slow, just couldn't keep from summing. The shape of her ass and back. Too hot to bang on!

Couldn't stay for seconds as was running late. Great gal, super body, great fuck. Have fun ya all.

Grromit
02-29-16, 09:35
Pics are attached for reference.I met her about two years ago (which I regretted) and it looks like she's been on a Vada pav diet since then! LOL.

Anujra11
02-29-16, 11:31
Where can I find that spa in Mumbai?

So just got back from the much talked Z Spa and on the way home. This was my first time here. Called to confirm the appointment and asked to provide any local. Didn't knew any name here. Reached and got allotted Ms S. Though it was my first time, I told I have been here twice. She was asking the names, and I told the one ne girl standing outside and told her I don't remember her name. She said that girl is Miss K. Then I remembered quite a few FRs written on her on this forum.

Got a decent massage. I was hesitant asking for extras and so was she. Finally asked and she replied how much did I pay Miss K last time. I told her 1 k, and she accepted saying the rate is actually higher than that but she is okay since it was my first time with her. What started was absolute bliss. She's quite young, decent looking, short but with good assets. Got more than expected. Groped her all over and fingered her. Didn't try DFK. She was very cooperative, didn't expect that from a local girl.

All in all a pretty decent experience. Damage 1. 7 k at counter, happy hours. 1. 2 k to the girl, gave her 200 extra. Maybe next weekend I will still go with her once again, or if you guys can provide some good recommendations at this place will be very helpful.

Good Day Everyone.

AugustYa
02-29-16, 11:39
Pics are attached for reference.Looks OK what's on Menu?

Gabbar007
02-29-16, 12:25
Dear friends,

I am visiting Mumbai this week for two days and would be staying in Thane. Please suggest any good place to loose some steam.

I have also heard a lot about the dance bars of Mumbai. Are they open in Thane. Is it safe to go?

Please advise.

PM Active.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

MyRulez
02-29-16, 13:47
Fellas,

After a long gap, called regular spa & booked appointment as I was out of town, so called & book miss T but she was on leave, so tried to book miss why, even she was busy, receptionist told to try miss T,other T who joint 15 days ago, so I gave it a try, well she entered, with smile, must be in late 30's, good skin as every Thai has, asked me uf I was 1st times, I laughed & gave all names of people working, she laughed & massage started, mind you this was the worst massage I every had there, only soft hands, nothing much in it. Told her thrice for hard hand but she dint, anyhow time was up & after lot of discussions, finally settle on 1200 for HJ, top bottom excess, DFK was not in menu, again pathetic HJ but nice firm & big titty, it was like I was teaching how to do HJ, finished in 5 minutes, after bath came out & saw miss why & apple sitting & talking, amazingly she recognized me & ask how m I, god she has good memory, I told I dint knew she was back, she hold my hand as said, dare you select some other therapist, even miss why was smiling. ,had a small DFK in front of miss why & told her that ill will come soon, had a small kiss & left.

Loved her tattoo on her left be,38 D, fully visible as she was wearing deep neck.

Damage counter charges + 1.2 k.

Visit the same therapist- never; but miss A made my day.

Cheer fellas,

Happy & safe mongering.

Yoyo Gangaram, finally found her, she told she came last week but I doubt as use been with her couple of months ago, may be she must have shifted spa.

GladSyt
02-29-16, 15:04
New in the forum. Request some info. On indies in Chembur; Thane areas.

Ferguson
02-29-16, 15:44
Hello Guys.

I am in Mum for a week staying in * Hotel in Lower Parle can any share some lead or link for good indi or WG.

: Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire.Buddy.

Your pm inbox is full.

Newser8008
02-29-16, 16:50
Dude,

Whether BJ or HJ or fuck. You cum and that's one shot.

I had a friend have a premature incident in Cambodia once. And the she was out. Lols.

Hi dear,

Overall experience was good but she seems to be in hurry and finished the deed in 1 HR, she promised for 2 HR and 2 shot but she counted BJ shot as a FS shot. This was a drawback. Though she promised that next time she will give it for free. She is also open to threesome. If any one enjoyed threesome with her and her friend pl share the experience...

RockieeGuy1
02-29-16, 17:19
I think what you are trying to say is Amaze SPA. They did the same thing to me last time, saying water isn't there in the building. Girls lack enthusiasm and feels like they aren't interested. Charges I feel are on the higher side. 3000 for B2B is too much. I bargained to 2000 last time but didn't have as much fun I have in some Andheri spas. Girls on this side are mostly eager to please and look for repeat customers as there is too much competition here.Hi RockyInstinct,

Yes the service is very bad, so didn't repeat, Andheri is good, there is water named spa in Versova, which is worth the travel from where I stay in Navi Mumbai, can you tell me some other spa's or inde's around thane or nearby. I will retrospect the same.

CoolKam30
02-29-16, 17:42
Pics are attached for reference.I think the girl in the pic is Nikita Walia I had emailed her around 1 month ago.

And the prices were 7 k for short time I may have the emails with me, in case you want the emails mail me in [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jaaco
02-29-16, 18:47
Hi BJ 543,

Grateful if you could pm me the full name of Miss K.

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco

So tried the z spa again today afternoon. Wanted to book miss K, but she was super busy. Disappointed, Booked the same miss S I had last time, there were many names thrown in by the receptionist. Noticed some hot ne girls while I was sitting in the reception. Anyways there was hardly any massage, was fooling around with her, good time spent but it was a bit boring this time. Won't try her again I guess. Damage same as last time. Again, any good recommendations here? Those guys who were busy with miss K this afternoon, if you are in this forum do post your FRS.

Veron121
02-29-16, 19:03
Hello all,

I wanted to know if anyone here has tried Anita (MILF in her 40's). Can someone share his experience and pics please.

AdityaXXX
02-29-16, 19:05
Hi,

all I am new to the forum and coming to Mumbai for a pleasure trip. Can anyone suggests some pickup place within 4 K in and around Mumbai I can travel here and there no problem. How much safe pickup from Juhu beach if any. I can give numbers from Kolkata and Chennai.

AdityaXXX
02-29-16, 19:19
Dear Seniors,

I had been a mute spectator of this forum, and have a good experience of 3 years visiting various MP's around Mumbai and Vashi area. I have tried some Inde's too on my own.

I have some contacts, in case anyone needs and reciprocate about Inde's in budget of 3-5 k?

Regards,

RockyPlease give contact number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Leisure1
02-29-16, 19:26
She offers everything barring anal.

Looks OK what's on Menu?

ServingYou2003
02-29-16, 20:43
Yes. You are correct. It was really a bad idea to ask for monetary gains. And I have had a bad experience out of it. Won't be repeated in future.

However, it brought out some hard facts about members here.

1. About my post regarding FR with malad SP girl. I got so many PMs. And I shared with members who looked genuine. Still, ended up giving it to some untrustworthy members (or you can say pic hunters). I had requested that I have no problem in sharing but call the SP only when you have the budget and are really looking to go for it. Still, majority of the people ridiculed my humble request.

2. I never asked for some exchange in the beginning posts, still people offered. And most of them were useless and recycled ones. Even from senior members.

3. One thing I don't understand it if people (mostly junior members, but also some seniors) only want to have viewing pleasure, they can get that here as well. Pics are posted here by people with FR. What is the need to call the SP, just for looking at pics. ?? (WATCH PORN INSTEAD). I didn't expect this from seniors.

(to be continued).

Intention is not to hurt anyone.I agree with you friend. Also too many calls to an SP shows that the lady is famous and may lead to increase in rates also. Guys when someone request not to call unless really required please don't do it. It will help all here.

Newser8008
02-29-16, 22:17
Thanks for sharing the video HC.

Didn't like the provacative question being asked by the videographer. "In Thailand it is official, and in India it is banned" LOL. That guy must have gone to Thailand a million times.

Most of these chics, would prefer to be taken to your own place for a house party, with lots to drink, and no action. LOL. .Dude,

Has no clue about nothing. Prostitution is tolerated in Thailand but is not completely legal. And prostitution is legal in India but not tolerated at all.

Gabbar007
03-01-16, 05:02
Dear friends,

I am visiting Mumbai this week for two days and would be staying in Thane. Please suggest any good place to loose some steam.

I have also heard a lot about the dance bars of Mumbai. Are they open in Thane. Is it safe to go?

Please advise.

PM Active.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.Hi friends,

Please respond to a fellow monger's request from another city.

Regards,

Gabbar

Simon Baker
03-01-16, 06:15
Miss K is no different these days. She seems to have got greedy and getting very boring. It just takes too much efforts and the increase in clientele seems to have got to her.

Also keep an eye on the time and get your 60/90 minutes worth as she completes the session in half the time.

So tried the z spa again today afternoon. Wanted to book miss K, but she was super busy.
Disappointed, Booked the same miss S I had last time, there were many names thrown in by the receptionist.
Noticed some hot ne girls while I was sitting in the reception. Anyways there was hardly any massage, was fooling around with her,
good time spent but it was a bit boring this time. Won't try her again I guess. Damage same as last time. Again, any good recommendations here?
Those guys who were busy with miss K this afternoon, if you are in this forum do post your FRS.

SimpleGuy85
03-01-16, 07:35
No one knows where she has disappeared. Have been trying to search for her contact myself.

Hello all,

I wanted to know if anyone here has tried Anita (MILF in her 40's). Can someone share his experience and pics please.

BophSep
03-01-16, 09:00
I agree with this comment Prostitution is legal in India but not tolerated as each one reads the law in his own way and LE prosecute others for their benefits. May be my recent order which I read in newspaper the things will improve.

Regards.

Dude,

Has no clue about nothing. Prostitution is tolerated in Thailand but is not completely legal. And prostitution is legal in India but not tolerated at all.

RickGere
03-01-16, 09:38
Got an indie contact.

Megha number ending 363.

Operates from Malad area.

Seniors do you have any reviews about her and the appropriate damages.

Quotes 10 k 2 hrs with place.

Pics attached.

AmitJames12
03-01-16, 11:24
Got an indie contact.

Megha number ending 5363.

Pics attached.My observation:

1. Pics look heavily edited. Too much light.

2. She looks like an aunty. So 10 k for 1-2 hours is too much.

Onsong
03-01-16, 12:00
Had a hell of a time in Delhi. Uploaded on the Delhi Forum. Thanks to ISG guys.

Cheers,

O.

PunaniEater
03-01-16, 12:08
You enjoy 3 chicks for 10 K, including a CIS, and post here to make everybody's asses burn? LOL.

Had a hell of a time in Delhi. Uploaded on the Delhi Forum. Thanks to ISG guys.

Cheers,

O.

PunaniEater
03-01-16, 12:10
Bargain down to 5 K.

Just spend some time in NL and look at the gals, and then you will know how much each Indie is really worth.

Got an indie contact.

Pics attached.

Leisure1
03-01-16, 12:23
Hi,

Got the info of one Miss Radhika operating from thane. Quoting rs .5 k for 2 shots. Seniors advice please on the cost and service front. Pics are attached for reference.

MastiLooter
03-01-16, 14:40
Guys,

Any reference for Radhika? Got her number from locanto. She is not sharing pics and asking to meet face to face.

Digits ending with 376.

AmpMax
03-01-16, 15:19
Miss K is no different these days. She seems to have got greedy and getting very boring. It just takes too much efforts and the increase in clientele seems to have got to her.

Also keep an eye on the time and get your 60/90 minutes worth as she completes the session in half the time.Exactly what I told black jack. It is the same old story of a few great FRs followed by huge demand, which in turn leads to drop in quality and professionalism.

Bros, spread your moolah around with other gals at Z and other places. IMHO, look for newer places offering discounts. They tend to be more eager to make you happy.

CityVisit
03-01-16, 17:18
Can you share her contacts?

This FR is of last Saturday.

I'm not new to the forum, my earlier ID got locked with similar name. Went to the Computer street 1 F, very nice collection as usual. Selected Karishma in Saree. She entered with a lovely irresistible smile. I easily fell for that. Tried to take a note all her curves, she seemed to be in perfect shape. Locked the door and the some chit-chat began as usual and took her into confidence. I will not go into details. Anyways the place was booming at 10 pm. Absolute bang for the buck. Good skin and good service, however my 2 cents, catch her early eve when not done many customers. Smokes & drinks too.

Looks: 8/10.

Damages: 3.5 k pop.

Service: Very very good.

Would I Repeat: Yes.

Happy New Year!

RohanBhr
03-01-16, 19:10
Hi,

Got the info of one Miss Radhika operating from thane. Quoting rs .5 k for 2 shots. Seniors advice please on the cost and service front. Pics are attached for reference.She mostly ads on lacanto she is from kalyan always changing her name service is average and always in hurry looks wise also not good in actual.

Veron121
03-01-16, 23:08
Hello Arunhubli,

Can you inbox me her number please.

Service from Miss P. Inde wife in Mumbai.

Service was good. Very clean. And seductive.

Mark.

Boob 9/10.

Figure 8/10.

Damage 10 k + room rent.

Digits will be exchanged only if you give any independent wife contact in Bangalore.

Sorry if my FR is not good. Because it's my first review.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

JKingGr8
03-02-16, 05:32
Hi folks,

I am from Chennai and at Mumbai for a bit.

I had pm to a member here and got an address too.

Thanks to the senior.

But I feel it's not a massage parlor.

I prefer body to body massages only.

Hope you all can filter that for me and get me decent option.

In your forum I have been reading about some places in Andheri.

Could guide me on places LIKE THAT.

And to genuine folks I will happy to share details in Chennai.

SnoozyBoozy
03-02-16, 05:53
So this Riya from NL is from Mahesh's collection of 3500?

Are you asking for Riya from NL. Her digits are different.

PowerTower
03-02-16, 06:27
So this Riya from NL is from Mahesh's collection of 3500?No she's from Vicky's den 1 B-0 F (from hospital side).

I don't think she was of 3.5 k range. Maybe 1.7 k or 2.2 k range. Don't remember as it was in Oct / Nov 2015 visit.

AmpMax
03-02-16, 06:29
Exactly what I told black jack. It is the same old story of a few great FRs followed by huge demand, which in turn leads to drop in quality and professionalism.

Bros, spread your moolah around with other gals at Z and other places. IMHO, look for newer places offering discounts. They tend to be more eager to make you happy.In stark contrast to Ms. K is old favorite Ms. A. She is back, tattoo and all, on her old home ground. Probably gained a few kg, and other obvious signs of age. Gravity has clearly won the battle 😊.

However, she is cheerful, honest, professional and does her best to give you value for money. Her skills have been well documented and she remains a top class choice. Gave the full 60 min, knew all the right pressure points and was as usual friendly and nice.

Was very happy to meet her and hope to see her again.

AMP.

RockyInstinct
03-02-16, 06:44
Old favorite in Andheri east spa has got a new bird. The guy called me to try her out and I reached there within 60 min. LOL. He showed me the girl, face was average and I told him I am not too interested. He was insistent that I should try her so I went in due to goodwill. Massage started which was quite OK. I asked her to massage mu butt and crack which she willingly did. She asked me for service and I said I need B2B. That's when the magic started. What a body. Perfect tits, firm and probably 34. Bubble butt. I was confused on playing between her tits and butt. She massaged me with her whole body (While she put on oil on her), It was similar to a Nuru Massage: the and then slept beside me so I could suck on her tits. Once I was done with tits, asked her to lie on her stomach, and finished with a ass job. All in all value for money, seasoned people know who I am talking about.

Then headed to my regular one in Andheri west, had two new staff, one had good height but fat and another was small with good face and petite. FR on the small one soon.

Zephyer
03-02-16, 09:02
An old pro in the market, also goes by the name, samira / pooja on locanto as well.

Service levels are not upto the mark, mechanical. Also haven't read any positive reviews on her.

Hi,

Got the info of one Miss Radhika operating from thane. Quoting rs .5 k for 2 shots. Seniors advice please on the cost and service front. Pics are attached for reference.

Dev987
03-02-16, 09:39
Supreme Court ultimatum to Maharastra Government to grant Dance Bar licenses by 15th March, 2016.

RockyInstinct
03-02-16, 09:55
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/grant-licence-to-dance-bars-by-march-15-sc-to-maharashtra/20160302.htm

No CCTV's inside as well.

Supreme Court ultimatum to Maharastra Government to grant Dance Bar licenses by 15th March, 2016.

SnoozyBoozy
03-02-16, 09:58
Hi brothers,

I've been a regular at NL ever since I had been there, but now I feel the quality has depleted I want to try out CH and other surrounding places. I had also once accidentally been to this place on a street full of electronic shops, I cannot recall the area, but I found this place about a year ago, when I was asking for directions to CH, that was an OK experience.

Can someone guide me with info on CH? You can PM me.

And, if anyone knows about this electronic street that I'm talking about which is walking distance from Grant road station, Please PM Me.

Cheers!!

RockyInstinct
03-02-16, 10:47
CH has no better girls either. Also CH is low on hygiene as compared to NL. Unfortunately NL is one of the few incall places in Mumbai. There was another near shiv sagar CV road, but looks like that has been closed.

Hi brothers,

I've been a regular at NL ever since I had been there, but now I feel the quality has depleted I want to try out CH and other surrounding places. I had also once accidentally been to this place on a street full of electronic shops, I cannot recall the area, but I found this place about a year ago, when I was asking for directions to CH, that was an OK experience.

Can someone guide me with info on CH? You can PM me.

And, if anyone knows about this electronic street that I'm talking about which is walking distance from Grant road station, Please PM Me.

Cheers!!

CoolDuke007
03-02-16, 11:15
Hi all,

Just read it that the Supreme Court has directed the Maharashtra Govt to grant license to Dance Bars by March 15,2016. Check below link.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/grant-licence-to-dance-bars-by-march-15-sc-to-maharashtra/20160302.htm

It will be a much awaited relief once they open up legally.

Cheers!

Unnisex
03-02-16, 11:21
Hi All, Just read it that the Supreme Court has directed the Maharashtra Govt to grant licence to Dance Bars by March 15,2016. Check below link.

CHEERS!But it appears that the Govt and LE people will make it very difficult for them to function properly.

BophSep
03-02-16, 12:13
Bro,

Firstly greetings for getting connected with ISG, You have to first activate your subscription then only any one can help you of exchange the contacts. Also share your experiences.

Regards.

Hello Arunhubli,

Can you inbox me her number please.

Greetings,

Jackson

RockyInstinct
03-02-16, 12:17
I hope they also start the pick ups they used to. Spa rates will come down due to increased competition.

Hi All, Just read it that the Supreme Court has directed the Maharashtra Govt to grant licence to Dance Bars by March 15,2016. Check below link.

CHEERS!

IndianMale83
03-02-16, 12:41

CHEERS!And the good part is the court has ruled out the request to install CCTVs citing privacy concerns. It's definitely a warm response this time.

Tydi1878
03-02-16, 12:41
I think what you are trying to say is Amaze SPA. They did the same thing to me last time, saying water isn't there in the building. Girls lack enthusiasm and feels like they aren't interested. Charges I feel are on the higher side. 3000 for B2B is too much. I bargained to 2000 last time but didn't have as much fun I have in some Andheri spas. Girls on this side are mostly eager to please and look for repeat customers as there is too much competition here.Hi guys,

Any SPAs in Andheri (W) providing extras?

Thanks. Please PM me. Appreciated!

Greetings,

Jackson

Doogle75
03-02-16, 14:21
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this Forum as well as Mongering I would highly appreciate any leads / contacts on good quality Indies / SP's / Escorts preferably close to the Bandra area.

Please send me a Private Message thank you Brothers in advance.

ItsIn
03-02-16, 14:38
But it appears that the Govt and LE people will make it very difficult for them to function properly.For example, exorbitant license fees.

Johny548
03-02-16, 15:11
For example, exorbitant license fees.Don't you guys think that FS offer will become more scarce and thus higher rate?

Mahya
03-02-16, 17:35
Hi,

Got the info of one Miss Radhika operating from thane. Quoting rs .5 k for 2 shots. Seniors advice please on the cost and service front. Pics are attached for reference.Avoid her.

Dev987
03-02-16, 18:14
High license fees can in no way become dampner. The high kick backs and haftas to LE whivhbin fact are much higher actually takes toll on Dance Bar operator.

For example, exorbitant license fees.

RockyInstinct
03-02-16, 19:05
Dance bars make much more money than the hafta they pay to LE and license fees. That's precisely the reason they have fought so long to bring them back in business. Most of them did not even sell the place and kept it shut with no ROI for ten years. A good dance bar makes lakhs of money on a weekend. One DB which had opened in Andheri west couple of years back made a business of 1.5 cores on opening day.

High license fees can in no way become dampner. The high kick backs and haftas to LE whivhbin fact are much higher actually takes toll on Dance Bar operator.

LoneRanger1976
03-02-16, 19:08
It's Been a year that I wrote a FR so here it goes.

FR 1 day 1 got a beauty who I had fantasised for a long time recently over to my place.

2 drinks down each she pulled inside the bedroom an tore my clothes away.

One horny * she is.

Tongue bath with deep throat followed and then missionary followed by doggy.

She almost cried while she came and somehow the alcohol made me a superman and I was unable to cum until she begged me.

Her hair was messy and pussy extremely wet while I came and had to control my breath for a few minutes before pulling out.

I love you she said but I know how money speaks so didn't bother much but turned out to be a hot wild session.

FR 2 day 2 went to my regular at the spa in the hills.

She begged me not to touch her pussy but I couldn't hold myself after a super sexy bum massage.

This was my 9th session with her and today also she wanted me to have a HJ like every day with me sitting on the edge with her clothes off from the top half.

But this was going to be different and today I lifted her to the edge of the bed and screwed her while standing while she wondered what happened suddenly.

Came inside her while she kept telling me that somebody might come but my dick fired and she want Into spasms of orgasm.

Returned to my other spa in the east and had a long erotic 6 hands massage before they all giggled seeing my cum flying in the air.

The day continued with my ne girlfriend visiting my house and the evening went very very long while she kept screaming oh shit.

She made me a coffee while I took rest.

To be continued.

ClusterCat
03-02-16, 20:01
Guys,

Any leads to Veda?

MrNoughty
03-02-16, 20:15
Hello all,

I just joined this Forum. I will be visiting Mumbai end of the month, and would highly appreciate any leads / contacts of good looking sexy Indian babes closer to the airport area. Please send me a Private Message thanks.

Newser8008
03-02-16, 21:00
Dude,

You went commando with the therapist?

It's Been a year that I wrote a FR so here it goes.

FR 1 day 1 got a beauty who I had fantasised for a long time recently over to my place.

2 drinks down each she pulled inside the bedroom an tore my clothes away.

One horny * she is.

Tongue bath with deep throat followed and then missionary followed by doggy.

She almost cried while she came and somehow the alcohol made me a superman and I was unable to cum until she begged me.

Her hair was messy and pussy extremely wet while I came and had to control my breath for a few minutes before pulling out.

I love you she said but I know how money speaks so didn't bother much but turned out to be a hot wild session.

FR 2 day 2 went to my regular at the spa in the hills..

LetterDevil
03-03-16, 06:23
Hey guys,

Planning to hit up Z spa in Andheri, Can anyone suggest a specific chick there to be tried?

Cheers.

LetterD.

BophSep
03-03-16, 07:17
I also agree to this until and unless State Govt have a soft corner on this dance bar the things cannot go. Firstly the earlier Govt Now the present Govt both are forced to give License under Supreme court order.

Hence they will keep on Officiousness dance bar owners with LE in their control. Until the mindsets of the LE & Govt are not changed the thinks look difficult and will go on. Yes now their can be.

More DBS open up and they will not have to hide as it was now operated.

Regards.

But it appears that the Govt and LE people will make it very difficult for them to function properly.

TannyJohny
03-03-16, 07:52
Pics are attached for reference.Bro, She is Natasha, fat, small boobs lady meet generally at Navi Mumbai or Central Line. She is a little bit on heavier side. Had her 9 -10 months ago. Service was above average. Charged 4.5 k for 2 HR. Service was good although. Was lucky enough to get DFK from her. Pussy was tight too.

JRandal
03-03-16, 08:42
Pics are attached for reference.Not worth more than 3 k.

JRandal
03-03-16, 08:58
Can you share her contact details.

Regards.

I was been told by my SP then a Marwadi girl is there. Want to com. I said yes.

Once I reached at bhayender, SP broke the point that allow her to use the grass and once she weeds she would give you very good services. I said fine.

Then he introduced me to the girl. Boy boy, she was so vibrant and energetic. I said to my SP, get her in.

Let me spend some time on describing the girl, a well built good figure, fair color, very smooth skin and glowy face, short hair like boyish types. She was fantastic.

She herself kept on talking and talking, and I was responding to her talks. Well frankly I have never met a girl in this line which is so vibrant, and glow on her face. Well she is not regular and does this occasionally. She is a working girl.

Well about the deed, she was cooperative, and gave a good BJ. When I insisted to do CBJ, she denied saying that I only give BJ. Ha ha ha.

Well then I took her in missionary and completed it. One thing to note was she being a bit heavy I could not lift her and also she was saying to me that you take me in this position only. Maybe this is a damper for those wanting to try different things.

After the first deed, we again talked, talked and talked. I felt younger for some time. Also she called for a cigarette and prepared her weed slowly. Once she smoked, we again started our second round and again I took her in missionary. Well she has tight pussy.

So overall nice day for me. Really enjoyed her and ah she has multiple tattoos spread across her body.

Damage: 4 k plus 700 for room.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10 really good big and firm.

Pussy: 9/10 really good.

A little but of tummy but that's OK.

DesiDilruba
03-03-16, 09:32
Hello,

I am planning to visit the famous S Spa at Mulund this weekend. Can someone PM me the details and which therapist to choose. Preferably NOT a heavy weight one.

Hope, the overall LE problem agains thai has not been there.

Thanks in advance.

DD.

Sahilvik
03-03-16, 09:33
Have been mongering for some time now. Joined this forum some time back but just got my paid subscription. Would request fellow members to help me out with some MILF contacts. Would hope to be of help in due time.

Cheers.

Sahilvik
03-03-16, 09:49
Thanks to Pam007 for sharing Soniya's coordinates.

Met her in Malad. She is sweet Marathi girl.

DFK - 8/10.

No BJ.

Figure- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage: 4000.Hi,

Can you please PM me her contact.

DesiDilruba
03-03-16, 10:28
Went to my (spa) ce at andheri east today. Nice place, nice massage but all NEs so no chance of extras. Cost above 2 k at counter. So, don't waste your money if you are looking for anything more than just massage.

CoolDuke007
03-03-16, 10:42
But it appears that the Govt and LE people will make it very difficult for them to function properly.Unisex Bro. The ruling has come from SC so the Govt and LE can not con customers to pay up in case of a raid unless you are caught in a compromising situation.

I hope they also start the pick ups they used to. Spa rates will come down due to increased competition.RockyInstinct Bhai. I am sure everything will start to function in due course of time and our Dance Bars will flourish once again.

Happy safe mongering & cheers!

Horny24X7
03-03-16, 11:46
Just came across a post on loc. The girl goes by the handle divisional and claims to be independent, without agents. She is asking for 7.5 k for 2 hrs with place. Pics look good but would like to know about her service. Anybody tried her? Would appreciate any inputs / feedback.

RockyInstinct
03-03-16, 12:02
One more good news is that SS Branch is soon to be closed. Which means that everything will be taken care by local cops. This is good news as they are easy to manage and once this happens, Mumbai will rock again as even service bars will open. Pre 2005 days should be back. This news is yet to be confirmed though.

Unisex Bro. The ruling has come from SC so the Govt and LE can not con customers to pay up in case of a raid unless you are caught in a compromising situation.

RockyInstinct Bhai. I am sure everything will start to function in due course of time and our Dance Bars will flourish once again.

Happy safe mongering & cheers!

Djboy
03-03-16, 12:32
The other day was in the mood and one of my regular babe ditched me at the last moment, and so decided to check out NL after a very long time.

Called the SP and was promised a good selection at 6 pm. I thought that its early and the birds must be fresh so lets go see.

Went to 1 B 1 F and saw the whole selection, both the 3. 5 and 5. 5 but it was dismal at best and not at all worth that amount. They looked like the bais you would find cleaning somebody's house.

So left and on my way down was requested to check out the selection on the 1 B 0 F which I did, and boy, that was even more pathetic.

Anyways so after that went to my regular spa and got a fabulous massage and a much needed release.

As they say, something is better than nothing.

Can anybody please guide me to the much talked about 1 F place in the Computer street? Any more details about that place?

Thanks in advance!

DJ.

Marshmallows
03-03-16, 13:41
Guys. Got these from an SP. Any reviews? Is this even genuine?

Specially the 2nd one looks terrific. Therefore am doubtful!

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me.

Doogle75
03-03-16, 13:41
I'm new to ISG and Mumbai, but not new to Mongering. Would appreciate if Seniors / Regulars can send me a Private Message of contacts preferably Western Suburbs of Mumbai. I'm super wary of Internet / Newspaper leads hence looking for some quality leads (Indies / GFE / Escort Agencies) for a cracking time this Saturday, I promise to share good FR's and Contacts once I get privy to the same.

Cheers and Happy Hunting Everyone.

Marshmallows
03-03-16, 13:43
And this one claims to be an Inde.

Off Locanto. Am sure some others have also got her photos. But does anyone have experience of her service / cost? Asking 10 K 2 hours.

Jasmpat
03-03-16, 16:43

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me.Pal,

Where is the SP based? Last 4 digits of his cell no.

Looks like a good collection of babes this SP has. How much is he demanding?

Traceur
03-03-16, 18:28

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me.The pictures are common buddy.

Had the 3rd and 5th sent to me a few months back.

Traceur
03-03-16, 18:45
So had some work in thane and it had been really long since I had a massage. More than the extra just wanted a good massage.

Reached myothai at the mall next to Jupiter.

Charges were really steep at 3 k and weren't budging. Since needed a massage and was short on time went with it.

Plump NE or Thai not sure. Strictly Average stuff.

Didn't bother for extras as there was a small curtain instead of a door. Also the therapist was extremely careful not to touch the jewelry even by chance.

Amby2006
03-03-16, 18:51
Hi guys,

Can someone PM me the nice spa with extras in Mulun and Thane.

Apart from "Precioous Stone" and "checknaka", if you know some spa which give extras then please PM me.

Thanks,

Amby

Amby2006
03-03-16, 19:00
Hi folks,

Had been to spa in the famous business building in IIT area.

There are many spas in building. I am sure they must be providing extras.

Visited one of the spa on 1st floor. They are robbing people.

Saying 3 k for oil massage without any shower.

Worst massage ever.

Got HJ (tip-500 given for that).

After visiting there, they immediately ask us to switch of the phone, and hide our cloths in cupboard as if we are carrying secret cameras.

Worst experience.

Please avoid.

Tower9001
03-03-16, 19:23
Check in Google through image searching. The second one is of Miss Lebanon 2008. If she is really available in Mumbai, then go for it.

Else thread cautiously with this SP.

KevinShah718
03-03-16, 19:44
Dear brothers,

Have asked this question quite a lot of times, but haven't got any response till date. What I badly need is a place to take my girl tomorrow, from Dadar till Mira road anything is fine. Don't mind giving the IDs but it should be safe.

Would urge you to please respond to me (hints or PM) as I need this tomorrow itself.

Thanks and Cheers.

K

Passion4077
03-04-16, 04:11
Does her name start with P and digits end with 503. Have been in touch with Ms P on whatsapp. Asking for the same rate for 2 hrs. She was not willing to share her pics though. Said can meet after 6 pm as she is working during the day.

And this one claims to be an Inde.

Off Locanto. Am sure some others have also got her photos. But does anyone have experience of her service / cost? Asking 10 K 2 hours.

SnoozyBoozy
03-04-16, 06:32
All of them look Yum! Do check out and let us brothers know about the sexperience.

JkForYou18
03-04-16, 07:49
ALL the pics show up in reverse google / fb searches. From Delhi to UAE. Caution!!

Play safe.

Cheers.

JK

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me..

EazyRyder
03-04-16, 08:13
Hi,

2nd girl onwards they may be real and available but the first one is a nude model from California called Carla White aka Dakini and Sabine. Attaching another pic of hers from the internet and also a website link.

http://www.busty-legends.com/model/1243/carla-white.html

Regards,

EZ

Vishal1980
03-04-16, 10:56
Friends any updates on Pratibha number ends with 906. Please any one if have info provide updates.

Newbie13
03-04-16, 10:58
Dear brothers,

Have asked this question quite a lot of times, but haven't got any response till date. What I badly need is a place to take my girl tomorrow, from Dadar till Mira road anything is fine. Don't mind giving the IDs but it should be safe.

Would urge you to please respond to me (hints or PM) as I need this tomorrow itself.

Thanks and Cheers.

KHey kevin,

Try the Manori gorai stretch loads of good options available. Don't think you will get anything near the city side. This will be safe and plus you will get the required privacy.

RockyInstinct
03-04-16, 13:26
If you are talking about Powai Plaza then it's bull crap. There are few good SPA's opened in Mulund / Chembur Area you can try them.

Hi folks,

Worst massage ever.

After visiting there, they immediately ask us to switch of the phone, and hide our cloths in cupboard as if we are carrying secret cameras.

Worst experience.

Please avoid.

Bond212
03-04-16, 13:31
Either this guy is the best SP ever or biggest fraud.

I doubt that he will have such gems, most pics are taken up from net.

Bullsye
03-04-16, 17:48
Got an indie contact.

Pics attached.Dude,

I had her some 5-6 months back. She is not as good looking as she seems in the pic.

Service was okay, attitude was good. Open for all position except anal. Initially she was hesitant for DFK but later after don't know she was into it.

Managed to get good long DFK from her, maybe she was new in the trade.

Damages where 6 K for 2 shots.

VBJ999
03-04-16, 20:32
Hi all,

Just read it that the Supreme Court has directed the Maharashtra Govt to grant license to Dance Bars by March 15,2016. Check below link.

Cheers!Can senior share the effect of DB. On Indie market. Does rate goes up or come down?

JeevaTnvl
03-04-16, 22:05

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me.It seems to be some of the inde pics got from xossip forums. Really doubtful.

TenInchIndian
03-05-16, 06:12
I've been to SS at PP recently.

Have also given a review about it. The most pathetic place. Rooms are absolutely like a train fucking compartment. And the girls are also overtly make-up-laden. Forget DFKs, small talk, etc. And expect mechanical rub downs and HJs.

BJ and FS is our of the question. They do it to you and think about the next customer who is going to give them their 1500.

Avoid completely.

TII

Hi folks,

Worst massage ever.

Worst experience.

Please avoid.

TenInchIndian
03-05-16, 06:17
Just read some reviews from Bangalore thread. Those guys are regularly getting FS and BJ (with CIM, shocking) for as low as 2-3 k. Astonishing.

Here, for example, in RR, Chembur, you will be thrown out if you ask for such prices. Fucking, a jacuzzi massage is almost the worth of an indie with two shots.

Maybe it is something about the name of the city, Bangalore. Bang-galore.

TII.

August79
03-05-16, 06:18
Hello,

Traveling to New Delhi next week.

Needed a couple of good contacts.

Will be put up around Nairaina area.

Can reciprocate for Mumbai through PM.

Thanks in advance.

Sadiqhbk
03-05-16, 07:55

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me.Its fake bro first is a model on cosmid website be safe.

Trojan777
03-05-16, 08:39
Can senior share the effect of DB. On Indie market. Does rate goes up or come down?If the pick up joints at Kalyan shilphata and Panvel are back to the original glory then I think the Indies are in for a tough time. The DB girls are very bad when it comes to the service part but the overall setup is quite comfortable where you can pick and choose from dozens of girls. Over the years Indies have made a space for themselves cause I remember earlier it used to be either these pick up joints or high end escorts if you are looking for FS.

Just my 2 cents.

CoolDuke007
03-05-16, 08:47
Can senior share the effect of DB. On Indie market. Does rate goes up or come down?If everything goes smoothly and as announced if the SSB is shutdown for good then we will see the good old days coming back on the DB front. Though I agree that there will be hiccups initially with the Govt and LE creating problems but given the amount of moolah the DB's make I am sure they will find a way out with the LE and all will be well.

To answer your question VBJ999, if all is well then the prices of Inde's will come down as there will be more flesh in the market but of course it will happen only in due course of time as even the DB will be a little bit wary initially since they know that they are being watched closely.

VickeyForever
03-05-16, 11:12
Pics are attached for reference.Dead fish. Best to avoid.

Convictar
03-05-16, 12:06
Any latest updates on the spas in Mulund?

Any one been to "Precious stone" recently?

How are the therapists now and is it still a place to venture out.

Cheers and happy mongering!

Regards,

Convict

Mkvxb3
03-05-16, 12:22
Friends,

Have been a regular at RR. Planning to go Z Spa tomorrow. Request info as to address and who to choose. Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

BangerBoy
03-05-16, 14:29
Can senior share the effect of DB. On Indie market. Does rate goes up or come down?In other countries there are strip clubs, brothels, and Indies work in parallel doing their own thing.

This time DBs may not be able to flourish as they did in early 2000's due to increased pressure from state government to control the way they function and also steps to curb black money. So more DB gals likely to double as WGs for increased income. Impact in Indie prices will depend on the volume increase in the availability of gals.

RockyInstinct
03-05-16, 14:33
This is my second visit to this spa in western suburbs. I happened to be that side of the town so decided to call. Was given an appt with an Indian therapists. Look wise, very avg. Bhabhi types. Massage was excellent and the therapist was talkative. Once massage was done, I asked for extras. She started with 2 k didn't budge beyond 1 k. Finally released the load sucking her boobs 38+. Planning to go to a SPA in the same place next week. Found all NE therapists there. But looked like a place which gives a lot of extras.

Went for a B2B spa yesterday again in western and was exceptional this time with a complete body rub and released with a boob job. Therapist was new but was working in a spa in Mira road which is owned by a person I know since a long time. Hence managed to squeeze good service. She promised a BJ next time so visit number 2 is in pipeline.

Kayess3
03-05-16, 15:41
Precious Metal it is on Wednesday evening and had a nice Thai therapist. The good thing about them is that you don't need to do too much of small talk and yet the massage is excellent, and their skin is smooth as silk, their nips compensate for the size of their mounds and their lips are ever ready to please. And that was one such experience I had with a total rub down of all six feet of me; with tickles and giggles every now and then. Her lips on Jonny was soft and amazing. I'd like to visit again and again.

Massage: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Cost 2. 5 K + 0. 5 for cabin + 2 K.

RockyInstinct
03-05-16, 20:40
Planning to visit NL today - 6th March. Any recommendations? Anyone willing to join is welcome.

MyRulez
03-06-16, 03:10
Bro,

It has to be Miss J, only she the only 1 who provides BJ there, but again if you add the sum its almost 6 k only for BJ where in that amt you can bang chicks for 2 pops, though I m in the same pipeline.

Cheers.

Precious Metal it is on Wednesday evening and had a nice Thai therapist. The good thing about them is that you don't need to do too much of small talk and yet the massage is excellent, and their skin is smooth as silk, their nips compensate for the size of their mounds and their lips are ever ready to please. And that was one such experience I had with a total rub down of all six feet of me; with tickles and giggles every now and then. Her lips on Jonny was soft and amazing. I'd like to visit again and again.

Massage: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

Cost 2. 5 K + 0. 5 for cabin + 2 K.

MyRulez
03-06-16, 03:13
Rocky Rocks,

Do post FR, try & go for 4.5 or 5.5 k chick, negotiate with SP, higher rated chicks will provide more satisfaction.

Cheers & play safe.

Myrulez

Planning to visit NL today - 6th March. Any recommendations? Anyone willing to join is welcome.

Sands007
03-06-16, 04:59
Hi,

I am new to this activity. Looking for suggestions for MPs near the airport area. PM is activated so please PM the names.

Thanks.

TenInchIndian
03-06-16, 07:20
Just went yesterday, 05. FR coming soon.

TenInchIndian
03-06-16, 08:31
Finally, got the guts and went to NL.

SP name shared by "LickMyDikk": ever so thankful, sir.

Parked away from the lane, went walking, called the SP, and came down to pick me up. Since this place is close to where some of my relatives stay, my heart was thumping.

Anyway, climbed up, 1 B1 F (I don't know if I am doing this right; if you want exact directions, PM me).

Was given a room, entered, was shown the lineup for 2.5 k. Did not like any. Was shown a 3.5 line. Picked L (goddess) from it. Paid the SP 3.5 k and he left.

Paid 100 for the condom boy. She wanted beer, and I wanted Bisleri, so there go another 200 + 20.

Tried hard for a GFE feeling, but since this was my first time other than an MP, I just did not feel it, maybe considering that I have had girlfriends, maybe my standards for GFE are much higher.

She was in a saree, heavy make-up (one thing that I hate). Stretch marks all over the body. Did not open bra (I think she was lactating, because she was indicating if I wanted to drink milk; yuck).

Popped the question directly. I want oral. She did not understand. I asked directly in Hindi: muh me logay. She understood and asked me to wash up. Came back on bed, she asked me not to release in the mouth.

I hesitated to say no, she said she's not comfortable with it, so insisted on CBJ. She said she'll give BBBJ the next round.

Mechanical CBJ (constantly saw in the mirror to see her blowing), then finished in mish.

Round 2 began after a serious case of yapping from the chick. Talks A LOT. She's from Hyderabad, and that was not the worst part.

By the way, the term used for BBBJ is simply "French. " I gave you French, wise. I had agreed for 1 k for extra shot (as a smart person, I had carried only 5 k with me).

BBBJ was pathetic. She spat on both occasions, BBBJ and CBJ. Very huge turn-off. (this is where I miss my ex-GFs). They used to lap up both pre-cum and cum.

Anyway, back to topic. Put on another condom, tried to bang her, but could not enter. She kept shouting it is too big, too big. Even the condoms did not fit comfortably (maybe some seniors can help if they have the same problem, that is).

I could not see any more talent on this floor, although the SP was outgoing in trying to help. Called him from the car afterwards to complain about the spitting.

A funny thing happened: when I called him and asked him about "will the girl give oral," he said "no, sir. Idhar foreign nahi milegi. " HAHAHA! My luck in trying to speak English to a non-English populace.

Anyway, one advice: always speak your mind to the SP. You are not going to embarrass him in any way. He has heard everything. During my complaint after the act, I told him everything in Hindi. He understood and promised to give better service next time.

My review is as follows:

Cost: 3.5 k (SP) + 320 (condom + beer / water) + 1 k (lady).

Body: 2/10 (stretch marks).

GFE: 3/10 (rated only for trying).

BBBJ / CBJ: 2/10 (very sad).

Positions: Only mish (if you are large, she won't allow doggy).

WIR: L, no. SP, maybe.

Value for money: only if you are desperate.

Free advice: go to NL during weekdays. I think the traffic is much better. Less people, I assume. When I left from the room after the act, saw the adjoining hall full of people (maybe some senior was there; PM me if you were).

Till later,

TII

Member #4375
03-06-16, 08:58
After achieving a big goal decided to reward myself. Since I only do this once in a while didn't have many contacts, got in touch with tried and tested indie but she quoted 10 k for two hours, I said no thanks. She then told me that her friend does the same at much lesser price but for that I had to go to her place at "Mother's pamper". I was on nofap day 14 with sack full of seed, so johnny ruled over (big mistake). Reached her place at 2 pm, exchanged pleasantries and from there things went downhill financially. As decided, gave her 3. 5 k for 1 hour 1 shot, she said that the other indie had told her 6 k for one hour one shot. I was dumbfounded and was about to leave then she told me that she has traveled a lot just to meet me and cannot go back empty handed. I gave in, she made me comfortable and asked me whether I need refreshments, I said no and we spoke for sometime. Started with DFK, groping, kisses and biting all over. Within seconds the clothes came off while doing more of the same. Moved on to what I call a very average BBBJ. Next Pounded her in missy with her legs over my shoulder. Changed position to doggy, pulled her close to me and just kept thrusting, she was no beauty by any standards but I latched on to her like she was Deepika Padukone, shakes my head! The smell of her hair and rhythmic deep thrusts lead to an intense climax leaving me depleted. Washed myself and left with a deep hole in my pocket.

Score Card:

Place: Very safe - 9/10.

Face: 4/10.

Complexion: Dark.

Figure: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

BBBJ: 5/10.

Performance: 7/10.

Hygiene: 5/10 (not properly shaved below).

Damages - 1/10 (6 k 1 hour 1 shot).

This is not related to this tread / forum but would like to share this with you'll anyways:

Nofap benefits:

1. Good erection.

3. No PE / DE.

2. Strong Attraction towards Average to below average females. Even 3/10 women will become 5/10 for you on nofap.

Nofap Drawbacks:

The biggest drawback of nofap is that your rational mind will have little to no power over your urges and 9 out of 10 times you'll cave in to unrealistic demands or will try out something very risky so beware.

Conclusion:

I would like to apologize to all members for giving in to my reptilian brain and hiking prices. Should have controlled my urges and walked out.

Take care and happy mongering!

VickeyForever
03-06-16, 10:10
Old favorite in Andheri east spa has got a new bird. The guy called me to try her out and I reached there within 60 min. LOL. He showed me the girl, face was average and I told him I am not too interested. He was insistent that I should try her so I went in due to goodwill. Massage started which was quite OK. I asked her to massage mu butt and crack which she willingly did. She asked me for service and I said I need B2B. That's when the magic started. What a body. Perfect tits, firm and probably 34. Bubble butt. I was confused on playing between her tits and butt. She massaged me with her whole body (While she put on oil on her), It was similar to a Nuru Massage: the and then slept beside me so I could suck on her tits. Once I was done with tits, asked her to lie on her stomach, and finished with a ass job. All in all value for money, seasoned people know who I am talking about.

Then headed to my regular one in Andheri west, had two new staff, one had good height but fat and another was small with good face and petite. FR on the small one soon.Can you PM me the name of this SPA?

Sands007
03-06-16, 10:26
Hi,

I am new to this activity. Looking for suggestions for MPs near the airport area. PM is activated. Please PM few names and locations.

Thanks.

BlackJack543
03-06-16, 11:03
Looks like all Thais in this spa have left. Just called in the morning to check, receptionist said the Thais have left and suggested to go with locals.

Answim
03-06-16, 13:22
Any contacts or spas in Mahim / Matunga?

Leisure1
03-06-16, 13:56
Hi,

This is my first FR of yesterday. Went with this Punjabi girl who is known by the name Ms. And in locanto. She mentioned the charges at Rs. 10 k for 2 hours; bargained her down to Rs. 6 k for 2 hours.

We reached somewhere between Dahisar & Mira Road as planned earlier. Took a room near highway. Cost Rs800 for two hours (AC). Decent lodge, but too much noise from outside the room.

She met me on time. Coming down to the details:

Size was 36+; awesome tits (she was a Punjabi). We entered the room; spoke for sometime and then started with kisses. She is not a good kisser; just manageable. We started undressing each other and the wolla. The size of her boobs were amazing. Huge!! Sucked them hard; she started shouting as to you are being too hard! Then went playing with her pussy; very very tight pussy. After sometime; johny was up. She gave a BJ. Amazing BJ skills. And then started in missionary position! After sometime, began doggy style. What a ass! As good as the size of tits! After doggy and then she rode like a cowgirl! Went again to missionary and went on for 20 mins. Had masturbated prior to coming; so johny took time. She was tired; as johny took a lot of time and she complained, as to why is it taking so long! After the 1st hour; johny wasn't in a mood for 2nd time because the gal was dead tired and seeing her; johny signalled bye!

However, I asked her to massage me! Holy moly; strong massage! She started massaging with hands. Real strong hands. As good as a man massaging my back! After sometime, she started with B2B massage! Heavens, when she started massaging with her tits! Such big ones running up and down my back!! She massaged me for half an hour. From back to legs! Had a gala time with her. Overall, paisa vasool!

Damage: 6 k plus 800 for room.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 10/10 really good big!

Pussy: 8/10 really good & tight.

A little but of tummy and she is slightly on heavier side (bone weight).

RockyInstinct
03-06-16, 15:14
Went to much talked about spa on this board in western. I wonder how I missed it all this while.

Booked a therapist miss S. Once inside finished will all the customary pleasantries like where are you from, is this your first time etc etc, she was very chatty and again turned out to be one of the common friends of therapists I know. Looks like I am covering most therapists. She used to work in one of the 5 star hotels earlier. Massage was excellent. Found her to be very talkative but nice. Small tits, not to my liking. Allowed to finger and press / suck tits. Good part is didn't ask for money. I paid 1 k and she was happy with it. Would I visit again? Yes, for that super hot NE I saw roaming around with big boobs.

Traceur
03-06-16, 15:51
Hey guys,

So was driving around yesterday night at midnight and always heard about the fls on the beach road. So parked the car and walked around. There were a group of girls right outside JW. Spoke to a few of them and was offered 2 k for an HR. Wasn't going to take any of them but was just curious. None of them looked above a 6.

Pretty sure the prices can be negotiated lower. And there must be a lot more options inside the hotel.

Any of you guys have picked up girls from there?

Sands007
03-06-16, 16:35

Then headed to my regular one in Andheri west, had two new staff, one had good height but fat and another was small with good face and petite. FR on the small one soon.Can you please PM the spa name?

AvocaDick
03-06-16, 19:57
Hi,

This is my first FR of yesterday. Went with this Punjabi girl who is known by the name Ms. And in locanto. She mentioned the charges at Rs. 10 k for 2 hours; bargained her down to Rs. 6 k for 2 hours.

We reached somewhere between Dahisar & Mira Road as planned earlier. Took a room near highway. Cost Rs800 for two hours (AC). Decent lodge, but too much noise from outside the room.

Size was 36+; awesome tits (she was a Punjabi). We entered the room; spoke for sometime and then started with kisses. She is not a good kisser; just manageable. We started undressing each other and the wolla. The size of her boobs were amazing. Huge!! Sucked them hard; she started shouting as to you are being too hard! Then went playing with her pussy; very very tight pussy. After sometime; johny was up. She gave a BJ. Amazing BJ skills. And then started in missionary position! After sometime, began doggy style. What a ass! As good as the size of tits! After doggy and then she rode like a cowgirl! Went again to missionary and went on for 20 mins. Had masturbated prior to coming; so johny took time. She was tired; as johny took a lot of time and she complained, as to why is it taking so long! After the 1st hour; johny wasn't in a mood for 2nd time because the gal was dead tired and seeing her; johny signalled bye!.It might be your first, but it is definitely the best FR that made my johny stand up on reading and looking the pic.

I am sure you will be bombarded with lots of PMs.

Others should learn from this post and try to post in similar fashion along with genuine pic in the end.

Happy mongering!

PowerTower
03-06-16, 21:29
By the way, the term used for BBBJ is simply "French. " I gave you French, wise. I had agreed for 1 k for extra shot (as a smart person, I had carried only 5 k with me).

BBBJ was pathetic. She spat on both occasions, BBBJ and CBJ. Very huge turn-off. (this is where I miss my ex-GFs). They used to lap up both pre-cum and cum.

Anyway, back to topic. Put on another condom, tried to bang her, but could not enter. She kept shouting it is too big, too big. Even the condoms did not fit comfortably (maybe some seniors can help if they have the same problem, that is).In Mumbai SPs and WGs mostly refer BBBJ as French.

During BBBJ spitting is somewhat common at NL / CH. However they do spit in the dust bin provided. Experience varies girl to girl. At one time the girl was so cooperative that she allowed CIM (with spitting), provided rim job (first of a kind experience for me) and then FS all at price of 1 shot.

It's somewhat better to take your own covers as mostly they do not use reputed brands.

PowerTower
03-06-16, 21:31
After achieving a big goal decided to reward myself. Since I only do this once in a while didn't have many contacts, got in touch with tried and tested indie but she quoted 10 k for two hours, I said no thanks. She then told me that her friend does the same at much lesser price but for that I had to go to her place at "Mother's pamper". I was on nofap day 14 with sack full of seed, so johnny ruled over (big mistake). Reached her place at 2 pm, exchanged pleasantries and from there things went downhill financially. As decided, gave her 3. 5 k for 1 hour 1 shot, she said that the other indie had told her 6 k for one hour one shot. I was dumbfounded and was about to leave then she told me that she has traveled a lot just to meet me and cannot go back empty handed. I gave in, she made me comfortable and asked me whether I need refreshments, I said no and we spoke for sometime. Started with DFK, groping, kisses and biting all over. Within seconds the clothes came off while doing more of the same. Moved on to what I call a very average BBBJ. Next Pounded her in missy with her legs over my shoulder. Changed position to doggy, pulled her close to me and just kept thrusting, she was no beauty by any standards but I latched on to her like she was Deepika Padukone, shakes my head! The smell of her hair and rhythmic deep thrusts lead to an intense climax leaving me depleted. Washed myself and left with a deep hole in my pocket.Good FR. Especially the coordinates pointers.

SnoozyBoozy
03-07-16, 08:30
The place you are referring to is often referred as 2 B1 F. That is if you enter from the main road. I had been there few days ago, and my target was the same girl you took.

The first time I saw her was a month ago, but on that day, I went with some other chic from a different building, with a promise to return to explore Miss L.

The other day, when I went to the same place, with Miss L being the target, I asked for her, and she came to the room, didn't like her this time, I wonder if it was the same chic I saw last time. So I chose Miss K from the 2500 range. I know I have recommended Miss L to few members on PM. I humbly take back my word, and advise you to look at other available options.

Miss K was good, with all the works, and since she enjoyed with me, she herself insisted on a second round with no extra charge, I couldn't go for the second round, since I usually need a gap of half hour to get charged for the next round, we didn't have time for that, so she insisted I start right away after the first pop. I tried, but it only resulted in her reaching an orgasm, and me having a sweaty workout trying to get off the second time. LOL.

I pulled out, gave up, and she was ok with it as she got what she wanted the second time.

The best looking babes in the 3. 5 K range are in 1 B1 F if you enter from the main road. The line up is only good sometimes, depending on the time of the day, but service wise too much nakhras. Like the old saying on the forum goes 'select the second best to get the best service' I. E. Average looking babes, give the best of service.

The other place you should check for the 3. 5 K range is 1 B2 F. SP M's den. All the women out there give the best of service, and some of them in the 3. 5 range are pretty good looking. A good looking babe, with the best of service, what else can you ask for?

Also, giving the girl a beer does help her loosen up a bit, and turn into a tigress in bed. It helps!

Finally, got the guts and went to NL.

SP name shared by "LickMyDikk": ever so thankful, sir.

Parked away from the lane, went walking, called the SP, and came down to pick me up. Since this place is close to where some of my relatives stay, my heart was thumping.

Anyway, climbed up, 1 B1 F (I don't know if I am doing this right; if you want exact directions, PM me).

Was given a room, entered, was shown the lineup for 2.5 k. Did not like any. Was shown a 3.5 line. Picked L (goddess) from it. Paid the SP 3.5 k and he left.

Paid 100 for the condom boy. She wanted beer, and I wanted Bisleri, so there go another 200 + 20.

Tried hard for a GFE feeling, but since this was my first time other than an MP, I just did not feel it, maybe considering that I have had girlfriends, maybe my standards for GFE are much higher.

She was in a saree, heavy make-up (one thing that I hate). Stretch marks all over the body. Did not open bra (I think she was lactating, because she was indicating if I wanted to drink milk; yuck).

Popped the question directly. I want oral. She did not understand. I asked directly in Hindi: muh me logay. She understood and asked me to wash up. Came back on bed, she asked me not to release in the mouth.

I hesitated to say no, she said she's not comfortable with it, so insisted on CBJ. She said she'll give BBBJ the next round.

Mechanical CBJ (constantly saw in the mirror to see her blowing), then finished in mish.

Round 2 began after a serious case of yapping from the chick. Talks A LOT. She's from Hyderabad, and that was not the worst part.

Anyway, back to topic. Put on another condom, tried to bang her, but could not enter. She kept shouting it is too big, too big. Even the condoms did not fit comfortably (maybe some seniors can help if they have the same problem, that is).

I could not see any more talent on this floor, although the SP was outgoing in trying to help. Called him from the car afterwards to complain about the spitting.

A funny thing happened: when I called him and asked him about "will the girl give oral," he said "no, sir. Idhar foreign nahi milegi. " HAHAHA! My luck in trying to speak English to a non-English populace.

Anyway, one advice: always speak your mind to the SP. You are not going to embarrass him in any way. He has heard everything. During my complaint after the act, I told him everything in Hindi. He understood and promised to give better service next time.

My review is as follows:

Cost: 3.5 k (SP) + 320 (condom + beer / water) + 1 k (lady).

Body: 2/10 (stretch marks).

GFE: 3/10 (rated only for trying).

BBBJ / CBJ: 2/10 (very sad).

Positions: Only mish (if you are large, she won't allow doggy).

WIR: L, no. SP, maybe.

Value for money: only if you are desperate.

Free advice: go to NL during weekdays. I think the traffic is much better. Less people, I assume. When I left from the room after the act, saw the adjoining hall full of people (maybe some senior was there; PM me if you were).

Till later,

TII

Member #4441
03-07-16, 08:34
Can any ISG member help me with high profile Indian girl. I can pay 30-50 k / day. Want to go with her on travel trip 3 days to 5 days.

All your help is highly appreciated.

MongeringWorld
03-07-16, 08:37
Hi mongers,

Slightly late FR. Have been venturing in Mongering since a few days. Mixed results came out some successful and some drastically bad.

So let it be, Found out the Spa mentioned previously in Post at Mulund Check Naka near Fruit Vendor.

Called up them late on Friday 04/03/16 in evening at 7.30 pm. Got an appointment. I think all therapists were free as it was working day. Was not given the choice striagtaway taken in the Massage room. Cost told was 1500/- but as I went in the room was told in 1.5 k you will get only herbal massage that to without privacy. Therapist made a killing by asking 500/- more for privacy as well as oil massage. Didn't want to get disappointed so paid. Now here starts the real fun. After starting conversation formalities straightaway asked for Extras by the Therapist. Told 1 k for HJ, 1 k for TL and 2.5 k for HJ, TL & B2B thought to be too much expensive. Bargained her for 1 k TL & HJ as wanted a release desperately but with a feminine touch. No nakhras at all by the therapist. Then got to know by their looks its so bad that they won't give you a chance to move without extras as once you see them in light properly won't even try for a massage. Paid the Money to therapist and moved. Won't return at any cost. As for me Looks and Figure is also important apart from my desperation.

Damage: 2 k at counter & 1 k at extras.

Face: 2/10.

Boobs: 5/10 (Sagging & Lactating).

Pussy: (No access).

Ass: 6/10 (Only nice assets).

Service: 3/10 (Trying hard continuously for money every moment).

CoolDude35
03-07-16, 12:11
Hi friends,

I'm a senior member from Ahmedabad, coming to Mumbai next week. Any help in regards to classy Indies will be appreciated. I'm put up at a star hotel in Goregaon. Any information on pick up joints / discs where high profile girls can be picked up would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Vip0086
03-07-16, 12:39
Does anyone have any ref for Preet (ending 040)? Also reviews for her service.

MyRulez
03-07-16, 14:10
Fellas,

I was in NL area for some personal work so decided to venture NL, call SP M, went in around 4 pm, being early bird there were 3 to 4 girls, 3 were in mini's, 1 was in saree, was not able to decide so ask SP to send his best, so he send Miss R, SP told her in front of me as I m regular so give him best service, she is south Indian, very good fig, perky nipples but big as everyone wants, she obliged, closed door she jumped on me & give French kiss playing with tongue, after 5 minutes, she removed my clothes & hers, pulled me washroom, cleaned herself & mine & started BJ there in washroom, I pulled my leg up & told for rim job, she was a bit hesitant but she continued, went to bed, she was all over me, kissed, French, nip suck, I than pulled my leg up & asked for rim job, shifted her head towards my ass, she than sucked down area, within 2-3 minutes, she said she doesn't give back French (new word for rim job), I dint forced her I was looking that she wanted to enjoy, I dint force her to do, I dint want her to change her mood, she than gave best BJ ever, deep throat, my dick was total wet by her saliva, blasted big shot on her breast, relaxed a bit, had a smoke & little chit chat, while chatting, she was playing with dick & balls, within 10 minutes it was rock hard again.

She than covered dick, sat on my lap & started moving herself, I was just sitting & loved her movement, sucked every bit of her boobs while she was moving, after few minutes gone for missionary & jerked off in 10 min.

Had smoked again & called for 2 red bull, both had red bull, she was still playing with dick, she than asked what do I like in sex, I said everything, she than blinked her eye & said she loved doggy, she again went down for BJ, made it hard again, covered & asked for doggy shot, banged her from behind, she was mourning like anything, I m sure it wasn't fake 1,she enjoyed every bit of it, it was 3rd round, she it was diff for me to cum, so pushed as hard as I can, banged her with full force, continuously for 30 minutes, a / see was on but I was sweating, banged her from back in 2 to 3 style, standing doggy, sleeping doggy, 1 leg up etc, shot in cover in half HR, after finishing.

She than cleaned me, wore clothes, she told me to come back again soon.

Damage 3.5 K for 3 shots, 2 shots & 1 BJ.

*Note- early bird is always helps as girls come at that time as they are very fresh, she also told many girls do provide rimjob, but they need to drink before they do.

Cheers, play safe.

Myrulez

Deekay0200
03-07-16, 16:10
Looks like all Thais in this spa have left. Just called in the morning to check, receptionist said the Thais have left and suggested to go with locals.Everyone seems to be back today. Loads of LE activity going on in this area. So tread carefully.

Terminator2
03-07-16, 16:21
I am an old member of this forum, would love to monger in a group of 2-3 or catch up over Beer in Mumbai, anybody up for it?

BlackJack543
03-07-16, 16:55
In stark contrast to Ms. K is old favorite Ms. A. She is back, tattoo and all, on her old home ground. Probably gained a few kg, and other obvious signs of age. Gravity has clearly won the battle .

However, she is cheerful, honest, professional and does her best to give you value for money. Her skills have been well documented and she remains a top class choice. Gave the full 60 min, knew all the right pressure points and was as usual friendly and nice.

Was very happy to meet her and hope to see her again.

AMP.Yes, very well put up. Tried her today may be after 1.5 years. Was excited to meet her. She did recognize me. The tattoo and those melons combined with her awesome skin makes a deadly combination. Was very friendly and nice. Massage was also good. Had a nice time and left satisfied, though wanted more.

Jai9851
03-07-16, 17:47
Hello everyone,

I'm new to ISG and Mumbai, and some what new also in Mongering. I only have few exp.

So Would appreciate if Seniors / Regulars can help me with trusted SP or indie. Will post FR. Thanks in advance guys.

Mahya
03-07-16, 17:48
Hi friends,

I'm a senior member from Ahmedabad, coming to Mumbai next week. Any help in regards to classy Indies will be appreciated. I'm put up at a star hotel in Goregaon. Any information on pick up joints / discs where high profile girls can be picked up would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!Try Samudra DB near Dahisar check naka.

Niss007
03-07-16, 18:16
Any idea which spa is talked about in this report.

SunnySingh999
03-07-16, 18:53
Hi Leisure1,

Can you please provide some lead on how to locate this girl on Loc.

Hi,

Size was 36+; awesome tits (she was a Punjabi). We entered the room; spoke for sometime and then started with kisses. She is not a good kisser; just manageable. We started undressing each other and the wolla. The size of her boobs were amazing. Huge!! Sucked them hard; she started shouting as to you are being too hard! Then went playing with her pussy...

PowerTower
03-08-16, 01:58
Been to NL last week. Reached SP S den who now operates from 2 B 0 F than the earlier 2 B 1 F. The line up shown was ok but not as good as earlier reputation of NL. Liked 2 birds and don't know what took over me as I opted of having both of them together. A feat which I've never tried earlier.

Overall good experience as I always had someone for kissing, caressing and sucking while receiving BBBJ by the other. Although not a complete GFE but still enjoyed it.

Expenses: 4. 4 k (2. 5 + 1. 7 + 0. 2) - That's why I like NL as its VFM.

SomeGuy2977
03-08-16, 02:03
Can someone share info. Just landed from us, but originally from thane. Can guide on some joints in Thane. But I want some high class action, any suggestions.

MumbaiLad
03-08-16, 05:01
Anyone here has had success on AshleyMadison?

Sahilvik
03-08-16, 08:17
Has anybody been to this lady called Anita. She is on SEA. Quoting 8000 for 2-3 hrs with room.

Vishal1980
03-08-16, 08:21
Any updates on MILF Pratibha whose last 4 digits are 906 her pic look tempting please any one has updates need to bang her.

RockyInstinct
03-08-16, 08:34
Interesting news. A therapist recently spoke to me about cops entering quite a few spa's in Andheri. Even the ones which don't usually give service.

Any idea which spa is talked about in this report.

Wadala 2323
03-08-16, 09:08
Hi buddy,

I am also a boob lover. Please PM her no and I will send you a number in exchange.

Hi,

Size was 36+; awesome tits (she was a Punjabi). We entered the room; spoke for sometime and then started with kisses. She is not a good kisser; just manageable. We started undressing each other and the wolla. The size of her boobs were amazing. Huge!! Sucked them hard; she started shouting as to you are being too hard! Then went playing with her pussy; very very tight pussy. After sometime; johny was up. She gave a BJ. Amazing BJ skills. And then started in missionary position! After sometime, began doggy style. What a ass! As good as the size of tits!.

AmpMax
03-08-16, 09:28
Any idea which spa is talked about in this report.Hi.

I cannot find anything on google news about this. I have however heard that something happened at a spa in a mall on Link road. Another source told me of trouble in You spa.

Hope someone has more authoritative info.

LonelyBoy777
03-08-16, 10:55
Been to NL last week. Reached SP S den who now operates from 2 B 0 F than the earlier 2 B 1 F. The line up shown was ok but not as good as earlier reputation of NL. Liked 2 birds and don't know what took over me as I opted of having both of them together. A feat which I've never tried earlier.

Overall good experience as I always had someone for kissing, caressing and sucking while receiving BBBJ by the other. Although not a complete GFE but still enjoyed it.

Expenses: 4. 4 k (2. 5 + 1. 7 + 0. 2) - That's why I like NL as its VFM.Can you PM the SP's number? As I would be visiting NL for the first time!

Greetings,

Jackson

HornyBoyForU
03-08-16, 11:51
Urgent help required folks, I'm in Andheri E can someone please help me with the whereabouts as well as the number of V spa. Urgent help required. Thanks.

BuzzCute007
03-08-16, 12:10
I am open to joining in for mongering and can have few beers.

I don't have PM facility [Email address deleted by Admin].

I am an old member of this forum, would love to monger in a group of 2-3 or catch up over Beer in Mumbai, anybody up for it?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

LickMyDikk
03-08-16, 13:39
Hi,

Which building and floor did you visit. How did you manage to get 3 sessions, did you fix it with SP or girl.
Cheers.

Fellas,

I was in NL area for some personal work so decided to venture NL, call SP M, went in around 4 pm, being early bird there were 3 to 4 girls, 3 were in mini's, 1 was in saree, was not able to decide so ask SP to send his best, so he send Miss R, SP told her in front of me as I m regular so give him best service, she is south Indian, very good fig, perky nipples but big as everyone wants, she obliged, closed door she jumped on me & give French kiss playing with tongue, after 5 minutes, she removed my clothes & hers, pulled me washroom, cleaned herself & mine & started BJ there in washroom, I pulled my leg up & told for rim job, she was a bit hesitant but she continued, went to bed, she was all over me, kissed, French, nip suck, I than pulled my leg up & asked for rim job, shifted her head towards my ass, she than sucked down area, within 2-3 minutes, she said she doesn't give back French (new word for rim job), I dint forced her I was looking that she wanted to enjoy, I dint force her to do, I dint want her to change her mood, she than gave best BJ ever, deep throat, my dick was total wet by her saliva, blasted big shot on her breast, relaxed a bit, had a smoke & little chit chat, while chatting, she was playing with dick & balls, within 10 minutes it was rock hard again...