PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

RockyInstinct
03-08-16, 14:56
Anyone has reference for the attached girl?

Leisure1
03-08-16, 16:29
I am not a paid member!

Hi buddy,

I am also a boob lover. Please PM her no and I will send you a number in exchange.

GermanShepherd
03-08-16, 19:38
Visited NL yesterday, around 7 pm.

1st Went with SP you 1 B 1 f, 3.5 k line up very poor, 5.5 Only Miss. T was good looking 7/10. (Anyone with review of Miss T, as I was not on for 5.5 k so opted to venture another floor / bldg).

2nd 1 B 1 F SP M, both 2.5 k and 3.5 bad. Only one which seemed OK was Miss Smile 6/10.

3rd 2B2 F SP you again. Was shown only 3, one bird Miss A. (Puransingh surname actress) 8/10 caught my eyes but was chosen by someone in her parade before me.

She was the best of the lot seen. Didn't wait as was getting late for a function, but would.

Come back to bang her. Any reviews on Miss A?

Too little options on the menu as was a holiday yesterday.

Planning revisit this Friday mostly for Miss A.

Happy and safe mongering fellas.

SidGupta
03-08-16, 22:18
I found a SP in Andheri on locanto. He is providing this bird for 1 shot at Rs3000. Anyone tried this bird out? I am planning to take her tomorrow morning.

Arhsim
03-09-16, 05:32
I found a SP in Andheri on locanto. He is providing this bird for 1 shot at Rs3000. Anyone tried this bird out? I am planning to take her tomorrow morning.She looks hot. Let us know how it went bud.

TrojanHorse007
03-09-16, 06:46
I found a SP in Andheri on locanto. He is providing this bird for 1 shot at Rs3000. Anyone tried this bird out? I am planning to take her tomorrow morning.Hey dude,

Just be aware of SP's from Andheri. Most of them are fake and show fake photos. You end up seeing some different girls than that shown in picture.

Also Andheri SP's ask you to pay up front and they leave with cash, leaving you with a chick with lots of Nakhras. Discuss your requirements and pay post completion of the deed. So play safe and don't fall a victim of cheat.

If you do get lucky please share the contact.

Cheers and safe mongering.

DesiDilruba
03-09-16, 10:39
After wasting couple of trips in Mulund and Andheri east, finally went to Z Spa. First time had NE 'P' . KLPD. Second time had another NE 'see' and got HJ. She looks promising if I repeat her for couple of more times. Don't want to spend on locals there as most of are not of my type. Any other NE to try out? E.

Leisure1
03-09-16, 12:33
Can you advice out of the three spa; which one to visit? I don't need any names of females out there; but just help me choose the right MP please.

1. Aqua.

2. Aura.

3. UBON.

JollyJoy67
03-09-16, 13:49
Hi guys,

I am a newcomer to this forum can the seniors please guide waterholes in Mira road area.

Any MP's? Or SP's?

AD912
03-09-16, 14:58
Made a visit to NL today afternoon around 4 pm. 1 B1 F: Went there through SP Prem of 2 B2 F. Took Pooja. I have posted her picture long time back. A must try for Boob lovers. Big firm tits, big nipples, loves to be sucked hard.

Caution: Those who see the picture, in reality she is different. Dusky complexion, and smokes a lot, so dark lips. Good features though. So, once the lights go out those boobs will take control.

So enjoy.

AD.

Gangaram
03-09-16, 16:11
Words of caution Avoid all Mulund MPs they are high on radar and will narrate whole incidents later.

Smart Hunk26
03-09-16, 18:04
M&S spa closed since 4 days, LE radar.

Not only that spa but most of the spas are under LE observation after the incident which took place in Chembur.

Happy and safe mongering guys.
Does anyone have any lead on Rasi. The zodia SPA Andheri link road Andheri west? Planning to try it out. Please PM if any information is available. Thanks.

Also, there are a few 2/3/4 star hotels in Andheri east, any information on spas there?Hi,

I tried, this looks to be a decent spa. I tried this last week.

Member #4441
03-09-16, 19:28
All pics are fake.

Use chrome browser.

Steps in searching image in google.

Open pic.

Right click pic.

Choose search google for image.

Miss Lebenon.

http://s1076.***********.com/user/michaelvj50/media/NEW%201/Rosarita_Tawil_25.jpg.html

Guys. Got these from an SP. Any reviews? Is this even genuine?

Specially the 2nd one looks terrific. Therefore am doubtful!

Any reviews would be appreciated. If you want you can PM me.

Gamer030
03-09-16, 20:54
After wasting couple of trips in Mulund and Andheri east, finally went to Z Spa. First time had NE 'P' . KLPD. Second time had another NE 'see' and got HJ. She looks promising if I repeat her for couple of more times. Don't want to spend on locals there as most of are not of my type. Any other NE to try out? E.Try J. Will like.

RockyInstinct
03-10-16, 05:22
Just because I don't PM you? LOL. I am under no obligation to share anything with you. Move forward Son. Just to let everyone know, you have a total of 37 posts out of which only 4 are FR's and rest all are about asking people for contacts or taunting people who haven't replied to your request. Just to clear your misconception that getting a reply from people is your right, looking at your posting history, I don't understand why should someone even consider you in the first place?

Mr rocky will only tell stories and is not going to pm as all are stories.

Ultimate007
03-10-16, 06:28
Can you advice out of the three spa; which one to visit? I don't need any names of females out there; but just help me choose the right MP please.

1. Aqua.

2. Aura.

3. UBON.Dear bro,

Given the choices 100% Ubon S'cruz.

Take miss are.

Enjoy and cheers.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

DesiDilruba
03-10-16, 08:40
Words of caution Avoid all Mulund MPs they are high on radar and will narrate whole incidents later.I tried last week there, called up few ones. They were either closed or offering only same gender massage. Seems time to take a pause in that area.

DesiDilruba
03-10-16, 08:42
Try J. Will like.Will try it next time. Thanks buddy.

After wasting couple of trips in Mulund and Andheri east, finally went to Z Spa. First time had NE 'P' . KLPD. Second time had another NE 'see' and got HJ. She looks promising if I repeat her for couple of more times. Don't want to spend on locals there as most of are not of my type. Any other NE to try out? E.'See' / see is same as most described 'K' here. Sorry for the confusion if any.

RockyInstinct
03-10-16, 10:15
This is MOH spa Lokhandwala market, all NE staff.

Any idea which spa is talked about in this report.

KuKriMan
03-10-16, 11:07
Has anybody been to this lady called Anita. She is on SEA. Quoting 8000 for 2-3 hrs with room.She is late 30's lady. Average body but cooperative. You can bargain at 5/6 k.

RockyInstinct
03-10-16, 13:25
Just because I didn't reply to your PM? You have a total of 37 posts, 33 of which are only asking for numbers or tauting people who didn't reply to you. How and why do you think someone will even consider you? Move forward son.

Mr rocky will only tell stories and is not going to pm as all are stories.

BiziBoy2012
03-10-16, 16:56
Well why should you also be considered as just posting spa experiences without any refrences cannot be considered as geniune so grow up buddy and this forum is there for sharing and not posting your stories.Hey buddy, cool it and grow up. Rocky's been around a long time. He just does not put up regular FR's. I know him personally. What may seem stories to you, is the real thing. It's his call or for that matter anybody's whether he deems fit to reply or ignore. Check out the sister forum for his FR's, you just may realize how wrong you are. We are into FS, he is into spas, that's his choice.

Put up some credible FR's. May be then everybody will help.

BTW we burn a lot of cash and put in time and money, then when we try to help a buddy. The outcome is totally different, the smart alec either drives up the prices just because he can afford to pay or there is a bad experience with the indie which in turn affects us directly by losing the indie.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

BlackJack543
03-10-16, 17:22
Just because I don't PM you? LOL. I am under no obligation to share anything with you. Move forward Son. Just to let everyone know, you have a total of 37 posts out of which only 4 are FR's and rest all are about asking people for contacts or taunting people who haven't replied to your request. Just to clear your misconception that getting a reply from people is your right, looking at your posting history, I don't understand why should someone even consider you in the first place?Correct bro. Even I got a pm from him, but didn't consider replying seeing his posts, though I reply to PMs of users even with a single post.

Newser8008
03-10-16, 18:52
Bro,

It has to be Miss J, only she the only 1 who provides BJ there, but again if you add the sum its almost 6 k only for BJ where in that amt you can bang chicks for 2 pops, though I m in the same pipeline.

Cheers.I got a BJ from Miss O last time.

Newser8008
03-10-16, 19:01
I found a SP in Andheri on locanto. He is providing this bird for 1 shot at Rs3000. Anyone tried this bird out? I am planning to take her tomorrow morning.Did you manage to take her out?

Newser8008
03-10-16, 19:14
Another FR for precious metal.

This time called in and booked the room and asked for Ms J.

Reached the place. Paid up and was asked to go my room.

Therapist walks in and engages in small talk. My mistake I didn't check to confirm and it wasn't Ms J.

I asked her name later. Was told Miss O or U. She asked if I've been before. So I said yes. With Miss J.

She said you should have asked for her only and seemed pissed. I asked for bum massage which she didn't do for a while. And did so half heartedly.

I turned around and popped questions for extras and asked for a BJ. She's like she's too tired and doesn't want to do. Being stern and pissed.

I kept talking to her. Trying to figure why she got pissed. Finally she said 3.5 k shell do it. I said 2 k. And she was like forget it.

I tried renegotiating but she wouldn't listen. So started talking nicely and flirting. Seem to kinda break her and restart negotiations.

Pretty soon she agreed to 2.5 k and gave DFK and a great GFE. Didn't allow CIM but gave a decent bbjj. Came soon and took shower. Continued GFE+DFK while I was getting dressed. Kissed her goodbye.

Damage 1.8 k+0.5 k (room)+2.5 k (BBBJ).

RockyInstinct
03-10-16, 19:28
There is an SP I got to know on Locanto who claims to provide budget girls in 4-5 k. I sent her an email and got a reply with photos. I don't know if she's genuine but the photos do look average. They are not top of the world or model types. Interested peeps can pm me with their email and I can send them the goodies. Disclaimer: I haven't tried her girls so I cannot comment / review her or her girls.

RickGere
03-10-16, 19:50
Try J. Will like.Had been to Z spa in darkness.

Wanted to try out a local miss are was not around so took miss P.

Damn. Did I repent. Aunty looks with tummy.

Waste massage more of just oil rubbing.

Asked for extras and she was hesitant and offered only HJ.

Anyways was not interested in any extras from her and hence paid and left.

Got to be careful when trying out locals at a spa.

Sameer942
03-10-16, 20:04
Correct bro. Even I got a pm from him, but didn't consider replying seeing his posts, though I reply to PMs of users even with a single post.Well I don't remember when I PM you but in my case I reply to all PM asking for contacts.

Zackery
03-10-16, 20:37
I don't remember how I found ISG, but most probably thank you to Google paji. After reading a couple threads on different forums, didn't have a hard time deciding to be a paid member. And so, here I am.

Fist of all, a big thank you to senior member Bophsep. Very very helpful. Hope to interact with more seniors in time. Here goes:

Chapter FR 1 - Wait for the end.

Flash back 2 weeks. WA'ed an indie MILF, Ms be, on a Monday morning around nine am. No reply. Then I remembered someone saying, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket!' 'Eggs' meaning Johnny and 'basket' meaning, the place where Johnny would like to be in. So WA'ed other indies too. Still no reply. This is around 2 pm now. Didn't have a long day, so needed to wrap the wrap soon.

Round about the same time, Ms be and one of the other indies got back. Spoke with both of them. So now eggs, from 2 baskets, had hatched. Decided to go with Ms B. She said she knows a place, I said OK, took me about an hour to reach, she came by, picked her up, reached the hotel. The room was nice and clean, one side of the wall was entirely a mirror, so you could, in real time, watch and judge your performance, blink blink.

I washed up, she washed up, lied down on the bed, talked for a bit, she took off her denims, had a skimpy nice little panty. Told her not to remove her top, we can go slow. She started kissing me on my chest, sucking my nipples, while I clamped onto her firm ass. Being an MILF, she did have a good body (minus the ignorable tummy). She was quite receptive (not into anal and DFK). By this time I had taken off her top and panty. Had a good wild DATY (keep this in mind), a good rim job, a nice, from the heart BBBJ. All this while I had the mirror to assess the entire thing bwahahaha.

And yes that's the end of it. An explosive BBBJ. After waiting a bit, she did try to wake Johnny, by sucking and playing with it with her tongue; but I had to leave, was already running late. (Ripley's) believe it or not, no FS- anti climax, pun intended. Not her fault though, time was the enemy here.

Remember I told you to keep the DATY part in mind, this is why- next day I had a painful jaw, couldn't eat properly. I've recovered since, thanks for your concern. So to sum it up, first indie encounter, no FS, but did get a 2-3 day jaw ache. Funny shit. But no complains about Ms be. She was good.

BBBJ- 9/10.

DATY- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

WIR. I'm sure I will, just don't know when.

And so begun my mongering run. I've had more since this first time, will keep that for Chapter FR 2.

KingOfMan
03-10-16, 23:59
Hey guys,

So was driving around yesterday night at midnight and always heard about the fls on the beach road. So parked the car and walked around. There were a group of girls right outside JW. Spoke to a few of them and was offered 2 k for an HR. Wasn't going to take any of them but was just curious. None of them looked above a 6.

Pretty sure the prices can be negotiated lower. And there must be a lot more options inside the hotel.

Any of you guys have picked up girls from there?Not on street anymore, there used to be a good lot 4-5 yrs back from range 2-4 K. The ones inside are different and not affiliated. The ones you see on street are all housed from one area near Santacruz station. If you dare to pickup you might be taken to hotel / lodges or shanties near this Station area. The experience might lead to a sex fast for 2-3 weeks so better avoid.

There might also be from a street ahead of JW and has a very famous underground garage type disc. The ones inside this disc are in variable category at variable prices. Please read previous reports around Pub / Party places almost 9 months back full details shared.

The inside JW kind could be categorized easily in multiple categories like model, struggler, drunk, bitches and occasional real sluts. They do not provide service easily but you need to be capable of pickup. Saturdays are better days but not around JW but more prominent Disc / party place in road behind (not ahead) in a four star hotel. If you pass by this road now you would see a lot of cars waiting to enter Saturday night in hotel itself at 12. Entry requirement is couple (sometimes its funny). This road used to be so active 7 years back that even if you tried to catch an auto from this lane it might land you with a girl now thanks to Juhu LE everything looks spic and span. There used to be also a SP called Jack who was apparently very famous for slutty ones. Further down santacruz from this road just opposite police station there would also be trying to women looking guys / girls / etcs my hint is to avoid them.

My final advice as I survive better on this now is if you look average and have a good game at picking up, girls in pubs around juhu to bandra are pretty nice. You might find a gem almost like a GF.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
03-11-16, 00:26
Just because I don't PM you? LOL. I am under no obligation to share anything with you. Move forward Son. Just to let everyone know, you have a total of 37 posts out of which only 4 are FR's and rest all are about asking people for contacts or taunting people who haven't replied to your request. Just to clear your misconception that getting a reply from people is your right, looking at your posting history, I don't understand why should someone even consider you in the first place?I don't post much on this funny behavior which we find only in the forums recently at large and I agree with your choice to share with whoever. Apparently Rocky it looks like you have some cheerleaders following you with middle finger not knowing they might have to us in their own hole.

In short its your choice to share and have fun rather than getting worried about it. There is no obligation and you don't owe anything.

Regards,

Kingofman.

KingOfMan
03-11-16, 00:32
Had been to Z spa in darkness.

Wanted to try out a local miss are was not around so took miss P.

Damn. Did I repent. Aunty looks with tummy.

Waste massage more of just oil rubbing.

Asked for extras and she was hesitant and offered only HJ.

Anyways was not interested in any extras from her and hence paid and left.

Got to be careful when trying out locals at a spa.Locals are like this in most SPAs there was a local S there not sure on if would like because of her skin color. Also her hygiene at 1 point was good not seen her last. She was very naughty and bold. She disliked working in 4 star hotel and then she moved to this on her own. Not putting you up to any recommendation as locals suck lately anyone has to recommend please do.

Regards,

Kingofman.

MastiLooter
03-11-16, 03:03
Found a groupon for Ano spa in ironman area.

Its a small place with 4/5 rooms adjacent to each other.

You can hear what's going on inside.

This place seems to be there only for extras.

Happened to be there late in the evening around 8.

Got a chubby lady. Quoted 2 K for HJ and top lift.

Negotiated for 1 K. Did not find worth it.

She said there is a new girl who has joined them. Not sure whether to try or not.

Tester
03-11-16, 04:22
Nice experience. Welcome to the club. Cheers!

I don't remember how I found ISG, but most probably thank you to Google paji. After reading a couple threads on different forums, didn't have a hard time deciding to be a paid member. And so, here I am..

Grromit
03-11-16, 07:01
I don't remember how I found ISG, but most probably thank you to Google paji. After reading a couple threads on different forums, didn't have a hard time deciding to be a paid member. And so, here I am.

Fist of all, a big thank you to senior member Bophsep. Very very helpful. Hope to interact with more seniors in time. Here goes:

Flash back 2 weeks. WA'ed an indie MILF, Ms be, on a Monday morning around nine am. No reply. Then I remembered someone saying, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket!' 'Eggs' meaning Johnny and 'basket' meaning, the place where Johnny would like to be in. So WA'ed other indies too. Still no reply. This is around 2 pm now. Didn't have a long day, so needed to wrap the wrap soon..Nice FR. I think you missed out specifying the damages.

MumbaiLad
03-11-16, 07:14
Been an ISG member for over a year now, and a paid member for almost a year. Had bought the membership with great enthusiasm, but all seems to fizzle out when I actually try to get into the real thing.

Here it goes-.

I've contacted a lot of Indies in Mumbai and from Delhi through this forum, with the help of the community here.

Have also bring them down considerably on rates I. E. 5-6 k for 2 shots. But, somehow haven't been able to take the final plunge of meeting / banging them.

Have Made a few friends out of the ones I have contacted. Like one from Delhi and one from Pune says that they'd like to meet me, if I can arrange for 3-4 customers for them here in Mumbai (one from Pune didn't even demand that). But yeah, ain't getting the shit right in my head. May be it's my morals or may be cause I'm married, may be it's the fear of catching an STD or something else. Heck, I ain't even too old at 28!

Sounds amateurish, but it's fine I feel. After all this forum is for sharing experiences and would only be fair to share mine with everyone else in reciprocation of their help.

Kudos to brotherhood!

Regards,

ML

BiziBoy2012
03-11-16, 07:19
A few days old FR. Was in the satellite city, and after work got over, pinged a few indies and got a red flag from a few gals. The flags in me really got fluttered LOL. Then got hold of a new indie in the area, pinged her and got a prompt reply. Fixed up with her as johnny was desperately out of action for a couple of weeks. She refused to share her pic BTW. Went ahead anyway. She directed me to a place in a remote sector and an average place. She turned up on time and I made the payment without ID.

Looks wise very average,(should have backed out). Fair and milfy, plumpy and short. Proceeded into the room and had a few minutes of chit chat. Washed ourselves and started action. Very average BBBJ and a few fake moans made up the atmosphere, put on the cover and started the deed in missy, shifted to doggy. Nice bubble butt to see and pump (only +ve) banged her to my hearts satisfaction in doggy. Came in cover and cleaned up and exited quickly.

Damages 1 k + 0. 5 K for lodge.

WIR unless desperately, would not think of it.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

BophSep
03-11-16, 07:39
You are not under any obligation and we find these type of remark in this Indian forum only the blame the misconception, we should all go and see the other ISG forum see how well the.

Reviews and FR are placed. Because of these issues only now I have stopped writing the FR though I meet many, I really appreciate the seniors in the forum who still helps me out a lot.

A review posted attracts lot of PM like honey bee and if we respond well and good But it is difficult to respond to all as we don't know with whom we are sharing, also have to be selective.

In responding as their can be LE also who can also keep an eye on it. If if not responded will get a remark that you are not sharing or you are promoting the Indi. Instead of using the.

Form for reviews it have become a place to blame like our politicians.

Rocky don't pay attentions to such remarks move forward that is what I learned over the Indian forum.

Regards

Just because I don't PM you? LOL. I am under no obligation to share anything with you. Move forward Son. Just to let everyone know, you have a total of 37 posts out of which only 4 are FR's and rest all are about asking people for contacts or taunting people who haven't replied to your request. Just to clear your misconception that getting a reply from people is your right, looking at your posting history, I don't understand why should someone even consider you in the first place?.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Keshtel
03-11-16, 10:20
This FR is about a week old. Called up the N Spa, on bungalow road, Ironman area. Booked an appointment for the evening. Reached on time and was allotted one local Miss. P. Small petite frame, with small boobs. Started massage that was namesake. Big chatterbox and herself started chatting about services. To cut a long story short finalized 2 k for B2B, BBBJ. Got totally naked and started a pretty good B2B and did an awesome BJ and long one at that. Off loaded in her hands and walked out a happy man.

Report.

Spa- good ambiance. Proper massage table.

Girl- super figure, slim but small boobs. (I'm not complaining though).

Service- pretty good.

Damages- 1.5 k counter+ 2 k. She has agreed for 1.5 k next time.

WIR. Mostly yes.

Writing from my mobile so please excuse any typos!

RickGere
03-11-16, 10:54
BiziBoy,

Were you able to crack Indie Jhanvi at 5 k?

Got a call from her and she seemed in need of money. Said she will call on weekend.

Do let me know.

Regards.

Rick.

Hey buddy, cool it and grow up. Rocky's been around a long time. He just does not put up regular FR's. I know him personally. What may seem stories to you, is the real thing. It's his call or for that matter anybody's whether he deems fit to reply or ignore. Check out the sister forum for his FR's, you just may realize how wrong you are. We are into FS, he is into spas, that's his choice.

Put up some credible FR's. May be then everybody will help.

BTW we burn a lot of cash and put in time and money, then when we try to help a buddy. The outcome is totally different, the smart alec either drives up the prices just because he can afford to pay or there is a bad experience with the indie which in turn affects us directly by losing the indie.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Zackery
03-11-16, 12:21
Hey bro, thanks man! Cheers.

I did post this earlier, didn't go through, don't why. But thanks again.

Nice experience. Welcome to the club. Cheers!

Littlish
03-11-16, 15:43
I tried last week there, called up few ones. They were either closed or offering only same gender massage. Seems time to take a pause in that area.OMG! Went to see spa mulund last week. There were the usual ones. Actually, there were some 6 -7 of them. Almost all werefree. Went with my usual one. Didn't show any unusual signs. It was miss J. DATY was good as usual. I must say, I never got BJ in C spa so far. Hopefully one day.

But, I didn't know about the LE scene.

The counter guy who sits for last 2 months so fxxxxxg stupid.

Only thing he cam say is,' go inside'. Maybe I don't have a great rapport there with him. The madam who used to be at the counter isn't there. She was more sensible. I am glad nothing els happened. How, did you guys come to know (especially Gangaram, please, since I do go there now and then).

Littlish
03-11-16, 16:38
Words of caution Avoid all Mulund MPs they are high on radar and will narrate whole incidents later.OMG, please do tell us what happened. I am a regular multitude. Went to this one as well, again probably just more than a week ago. They had only 2 girls, one of them was miss A, a very young one, I had tried last time. She gave very average service. So chose another one who is Maharastrian, wears mangalsutra. I am really pathetic with names. Sorry. Selected her assets were good. But, this one changed attitude the moment I paid counter. Wouldn't even take off the top. I felt like walking outon her. But, for some reason I avoid confrontation in places. Honestly. I feel safer to pay what I promised and walk out. Somehow, got the release which wasn't easy given the attitude. I am never returning to this place near the bus stop 296, near ICICI, near station. BTW, they have changed the name again. It is not Florence anymore.

AmpMax
03-11-16, 19:21
Locals are like this in most SPAs there was a local S there not sure on if would like because of her skin color. Also her hygiene at 1 point was good not seen her last. She was very naughty and bold. She disliked working in 4 star hotel and then she moved to this on her own. Not putting you up to any recommendation as locals suck lately anyone has to recommend please do.

Regards,

Kingofman.I read on this forum that east asians tend to have fewer apocrine glands and lesser body odour. That seemed to ring a bell. I realized I was reacting a lot to the odour of locals.

I do find that NEs and Thais tend to smell cleaner and are less sweaty. Sure, I have met a couple of exceptions, but I am sure there is a lot of mixing of genes 😊.

I also read about something called MHC. We tend to prefer partners with mhc very different from ours. Like Charlie Harper probably would say, give me some strange anyday 😁. Wikipedia ki jai ho! Translated. Hail wikipedia.

Ferguson
03-11-16, 20:20
Hi friends.

One of the best lady visiting India from usa.

She is a very high in price range, I can share her details with whom who help me in the past.

Note-I am not a agent or pimp, you have contact to her.

Thanks.

MumbaiGuy1
03-11-16, 20:25
Hi,

Where is this exactly, I'm not getting the short forms you guys are writing I'm new here so do guide me and would surely like to visit the lady you mentioned.

Thanks in advance for your help.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

ServingYou2003
03-11-16, 21:27
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any Service Bars which are operational and good.

Please PM me if you know. Don't reply here.

PowerTower
03-12-16, 01:52

Flash back 2 weeks. WA'ed an indie MILF, Ms be, on a Monday morning around nine am. No reply. Then I remembered someone saying, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket!' 'Eggs' meaning Johnny and 'basket' meaning, the place where Johnny would like to be in. So WA'ed other indies too. Still no reply. This is around 2 pm now. Didn't have a long day, so needed to wrap the wrap soon.
time, watch and judge your performance, blink blink.

I washed up, she washed up, lied down on the bed, talked for a bit, she took off her denims, had a skimpy nice little panty. Told her not to remove her top, we can go slow. She started kissing me on my chest, sucking my nipples, while I clamped onto her firm ass. Being an MILF, she did have a good body (minus the ignorable tummy). She was quite receptive (not into anal and DFK). By this time I had taken off her top and panty. Had a good wild DATY (keep this in mind), a good rim job, a nice, from the heart BBBJ. All this while I had the mirror to assess the entire thing bwahahaha.

And yes that's the end of it. An explosive BBBJ. After waiting a bit, she did try to wake Johnny, by sucking and playing with it with her tongue; but I had to leave, was already running late. (Ripley's) believe it or not, no FS- anti climax, pun intended. Not her fault though, time was the enemy here.

Remember I told you to keep the DATY part in mind, this is why- next day I had a painful jaw, couldn't eat properly. I've recovered since, thanks for your concern. So to sum it up, first indie encounter, no FS, but did get a 2-3 day jaw ache. Funny shit. But no complains about Ms be. She was good.

BBBJ- 9/10.

DATY- 10/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

WIR. I'm sure I will, just don't know when.

And so begun my mongering run. I've had more since this first time, will keep that for Chapter FR 2.LOL we now have Warren Buffett fan as a fellow mongerer now (eggs& basket theory).

Hmmm DATY is a painstaking effort to please the other partner and you had a jaw dropping moment at it. Jokes apart DATY gets you good response too. Don't worry you'll be perfect with more practice.

Nice FR BTW.

PowerTower
03-12-16, 01:57
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of any Service Bars which are operational and good.

Please PM me if you know. Don't reply here.Tried to PM but your inbox is full.

Sac4422
03-12-16, 02:14
Please PM me the digit. I am visiting soon.

Hi friends.

She is a very high in price range, I can share her details with whom who help me in the past.

Thanks.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RickGere
03-12-16, 06:32
3 days old FR.

Was in contact with the infamous SP Priya. Asked for a college chicks so was sent the below pic and was told that she is the only one available. Was not interested at the outset however my attempts to fish out indies went to nought. As desperation kicked in, called up Priya and asked her to arrange in 45 min. Couldn't haggle much as she sensed desperation (My bad!

Moving on. She guided me to a relatively safe apartment around National Park area. Big appt with 2 grumblesome old grannies. Proceeded to see the chick. Oh Boy! The pics seemed like taken some 5-6 years before. Avg gujju chick with tummy and full of makeup. Didn't like and wanted to walk out but somehow reluctantly agreed for the session. As soon as I paid up, the chick started her nakhra. No DFK because some shit reason. Took Johnny in mouth and gave an awesome BBJ but was making faces in between which was major turn off. Opened up her bra. Damn her boobs were not soft at all. Felt really hard to press which was wierd. Another turn off.

Proceeded for missy. Damn Johnny was messed up and refused to go into the chick. After some time started entering her but then she constantly started looking at the watch and was continuously telling me to finish the deed. Got too much annoyed. Came in the condi and left.

Worst experience.

Damages 4 K.

WIR never.

Girl looks 3/10 boobs 3/10 pussy tight 6/10 DFK no.

Sorry guys for over paying.

Will be very careful when availing the services of an SP in future.

Zackery
03-12-16, 06:56
I did have a jaw dropping experience. Thanks for the support.

LOL we now have Warren Buffett fan as a fellow mongerer now (eggs& basket theory).

Hmmm DATY is a painstaking effort to please the other partner and you had a jaw dropping moment at it. Jokes apart DATY gets you good response too. Don't worry you'll be perfect with more practice.

Nice FR BTW.

Littlish
03-12-16, 07:09
Had the pleasure of going there thrice in last 5-6 weeks or so.

Went through SP P.

FR1 - B2 wasn't appealing, so went to B1 F1. 2 were in 3500 group. One was Northern (Uttarakhand or something like that. Maya is the name. Chose her. She had a good smoke, the packet came at my cost. Though I don't like smoke and smokes much, somehow said, that I don't mind her smoking. Then started the action. Frankly, a very good body. Shapely and slim, young and beautiful. Everything as usual went smoothly. I thought of DATY and made some effort, she was OK with it. But, she had this thing in her mind that, putting a kind of cream on the area below protects her. I checked the cream it was a steroid cream. She was clean. But, I don't enjoy less the other party is excited a bit. Tried fingering, but didn't get her wet much. Then she advised passionate tit sucking, and strangely that made her wet. Ended satisfactorily. Tried to tell her that such creams are dangerous, but who am I to convince her.

Personally would like to revisit her except for the cream issue, as I think she is asking for trouble.

Fortunately, never saw her other two times, so didn't have to suffer through the dilemma of choosing or not choosing. I was told she will bereaving home in next few days.

Age 21-22. Looks 9/10, body 9/10, service 8/10. Overall 8-9. Damage 3.5+ 0.4.

FR2.

Usually I end up in B1, as B2 didn't have great choice. There were two WGs in 5500 range, again one was from far northern India. Everything in place, looks body, etc, but slightly plump, compared to my last adventure. And may be 25-26. Good assets. But the price was 5500. Sp wouldn't budge. He knew my taste. Fortunately no cigars or alcohol or cream. Everything satisfactory but somehow it didn't click as good as last time, but can't complain.

I would still say the first on was a better experience. I am getting liking for these northern Pahadi girls. (Not NE, somehow I find NE passionless, and so far couldn't make anyone of them wet.

FR3.

Through SP P.

Agan B1 F1, I think things were quite quiet. I was being fussy, only 1 gal in 5500, and she really didn't look worth 5500. So chose one in 3500 range after asking SP a lot of questions, really the basic like service, tummy stretch marks / children etc. He promised everything good about the girl. She didn't look so great from out, a bit plump from outside. Another bloody smoker, I said why not, if it makes her comfortable. When everything comes down. She is a MILF with huge tummy, 2 children, and loads of stretch marks, even the scar was unusual and vertical. Most of the time it is neat and horizontal. With all that heaviness on my body and mind, somehow finished the job.

One thing I learn repeatedly and make same mistake is, that one must follow gut feelings. In this case I wasn't very keen but SP persuaded me, and I was the usual dimwit. So guys, be fussy, keep shopping, but I must say NL has become a hit and miss ground, with 1-2 reasonable girls at any given time, unless I am mistaken, BTW, who are the SPs for B1 F2 and B2 F1? Also is it worth exploring B1 FO, is there anything in B2 FO.

BophSep
03-12-16, 07:59
Bro,

Mumbai is already on high, Boiling rates. Is she and Indian or imported. What are the approx damages before I ask for the coordinates.

Regards.

Hi friends.

Thanks.

BophSep
03-12-16, 08:07
Now a days most of the SP are in same note. Shows the best pic along with the worst ones. Once you reach the place and jhoney already at its peak will give some lame excuses and why are left with the options which were already rejected by you earlier. Unfortunately we pay up as the time was already wasted and the deed is done. Time has come when we should say to SP the pic has to be recent and the lady selected is to be made available. This is the scenario in India where Most SPs even indies are trying to fool us. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. Regards

3 days old FR.

Was in contact with the infamous SP Priya. Asked for a college chicks so was sent the below pic and was told that she is the only one available. Was not interested at the outset however my attempts to fish out indies went to nought. As desperation kicked in, called up Priya and asked her to arrange in 45 min. Couldn't haggle much as she sensed desperation (My bad!

Moving on. She guided me to a relatively safe apartment around National Park area. Big appt with 2 grumblesome old grannies. Proceeded to see the chick. Oh Boy! The pics seemed like taken some 5-6 years before. Avg gujju chick with tummy and full of makeup. Didn't like and wanted to walk out but somehow reluctantly agreed for the session. As soon as I paid up, the chick started her nakhra. No DFK because some shit reason. Took Johnny in mouth and gave an awesome BBJ but was making faces in between which was major turn off. Opened up her bra. Damn her boobs were not soft at all. Felt really hard to press which was wierd. Another turn off..

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RockieeGuy1
03-12-16, 08:12

1. Aqua.

2. Aura.

3. UBON.Aqua spa there are 2, one in Vashi and other in Versova, avoid Vashi one as that black lady at counter will be over attitude and no good service.

The Versova one is very good at low price, so can go there but you get only NE there apart from one Thai lady who looks amazing. I had tried Atula from nagaland she is amazing with nice talks.

Aura spa: charges are 1500 so didn't try as I have been to lot of 1.5 k + spa earlier and repent not been able to find low cost ones.

Ubon: bro no idea.

Use Nearbuy call them and ask for details.

RockieeGuy1
03-12-16, 08:14
3 days old FR.

Moving on. She guided me to a relatively safe apartment around National Park area. Big appt with 2 grumblesome old grannies. Proceeded to see the chick. Oh Boy! The pics seemed like taken some 5-6 years before. Avg gujju chick with tummy and full of makeup. Didn't like and wanted to walk out but somehow reluctantly agreed for the session. As soon as I paid up, the chick started her nakhra. No DFK because some shit reason. Took Johnny in mouth and gave an awesome BBJ but was making faces in between which was major turn off. Opened up her bra. Damn her boobs were not soft at all. Felt really hard to press which was wierd. Another turn off.I got the number of Natasha massage from JD and the guy is asking for 5 k and finally settled for 4 k incl hotel, can you tell me if its safe and worth the money.

RajivJ
03-12-16, 08:18
Hello friends,

I am not very active contributor to forum but still a silent reader mostly. Am more into experiences, rather then scoring. A nice sensual environment, with GFE scores much for me rather then a wild fuck.

With this introduction, I would like to share some thoughts. I have been mongering in Mumbai for almost 5 years. Saw the days of small shops providing quick HJ, shops shutting down, Service Bars, Massage girls getting despo for money. Every thing has their own charms, pro and cons.

These were the initial days, when anything you get seems exciting. With the time and more experiences, preferences have changed. Now more into VFM and experience and attitude. For me the the best experience have either been in SPA or with some indii who are ready to come to home, provide nice massage and some B2 B or BJ service.

Many girls have become regular and then suddenly disappeared.

Currently I thing we are left with very few option. Its Z spa, which has got boring with repeating therapist. M&S spa is like a bet now, you can very rarely get the experience. Not much into thigh girls at least in India. Have enough of them in Thailand visit.

Veda seems to be close now, Worli Spa is like super expensive. Mulund & Powai Plaza are more of a fuck shops with desperate girls looking for money then your experience.

Indis are either only into quick wash and go or price themselves like super models. Seems the market is fully spoiled with either people having too much disposable income. No where else in India or abroad their is a market that is as spoiled as in Mumbai.

Everywhere else, Delhi / Kol or Banglore you get VFM. Girls at least value that you are paying and hence will try their bit to please you, make you feel that value. In Mumbai it seems we at times by our own mental agony with paying exorbitant prices with no value for service. Still there are gems left who are not spoiled but very few and with the communication and free flow of info its not long that they will be destroyed and spoiled by the environment we have created.

Jut one word request its difficult but still try to let brain be the boss!

Jasmpat
03-12-16, 08:31
3 days old FR.

Moving on. She guided me to a relatively safe apartment around National Park area. Big appt with 2 grumblesome old grannies. Proceeded to see the chick. Oh Boy! The pics seemed like taken some 5-6 years before. Avg gujju chick with tummy and full of makeup. Didn't like and wanted to walk out but somehow reluctantly agreed for the session. As soon as I paid up, the chick started her nakhra. No DFK because some shit reason. Took Johnny in mouth and gave an awesome BBJ but was making faces in between which was major turn off. Opened up her bra. Damn her boobs were not soft at all. Felt really hard to press which was wierd. Another turn off...Pal,

SP Priya has only one good babe in her collection, who goes by the name Rupa.

Rupa is now an independent babe and she too is a moody babe. If her mood is good on that particular day, you will be definitely the luckiest chap.

SP Priya's babes are all in the range of 5 K for 2 sessions. But definitely her collection's are not worthed and she makes you wait or you may get a KLPD on that particular day.

Bond212
03-12-16, 09:37
Thanks for the FR.

Although you had a bad experience this FR will surely help other members in avoiding such experiences.

One question, the pics don't look bad, did you meet the same chick as the pic?

3 days old FR.

Moving on. She guided me to a relatively safe apartment around National Park area. Big appt with 2 grumblesome old grannies. Proceeded to see the chick. Oh Boy! The pics seemed like taken some 5-6 years before. Avg gujju chick with tummy and full of makeup. Didn't like and wanted to walk out but somehow reluctantly agreed for the session. As soon as I paid up, the chick started her nakhra. No DFK because some shit reason. Took Johnny in mouth and gave an awesome BBJ but was making faces in between which was major turn off. Opened up her bra. Damn her boobs were not soft at all. Felt really hard to press which was wierd. Another turn off.

BophSep
03-12-16, 10:51
Look for the Abbreviations an the top of the page when you open the forum.

Hi,

Where is this exactly, I'm not getting the short forms you guys are writing I'm new here so do guide me and would surely like to visit the lady you mentioned.

Thanks in advance for your help.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!.

Wadala 2323
03-12-16, 11:47
Please PM her number.

I was been told by my SP then a Marwadi girl is there. Want to com. I said yes.

Once I reached at bhayender, SP broke the point that allow her to use the grass and once she weeds she would give you very good services. I said fine.

Then he introduced me to the girl. Boy boy, she was so vibrant and energetic. I said to my SP, get her in.

Let me spend some time on describing the girl, a well built good figure, fair color, very smooth skin and glowy face, short hair like boyish types. She was fantastic.

She herself kept on talking and talking, and I was responding to her talks. Well frankly I have never met a girl in this line which is so vibrant, and glow on her face. Well she is not regular and does this occasionally. She is a working girl.

Well about the deed, she was cooperative, and gave a good BJ. When I insisted to do CBJ, she denied saying that I only give BJ. Ha ha ha.

Well then I took her in missionary and completed it. One thing to note was she being a bit heavy I could not lift her and also she was saying to me that you take me in this position only. Maybe this is a damper for those wanting to try different things..

Ferguson
03-12-16, 13:25
Hi friends.

Thanks.Friends.

I share her details with enough member so please, do not pm me for her details.

Thanks.

AjayisLongLast
03-12-16, 13:55
All happening at DBs. Just go and enjoy, spurge. Spend 3-4 k and get hold of a girl. I think its worth the initial investment as you can see and connect with the person, Lateron it pays back. Make your Rakhels. Like make in India. Which are pickup DB in Thane?

Gangaram
03-12-16, 15:19
New find in Navi Mumbai area America spa very spacious well maintained better then RR have attached bathroom and jacuzzi tubs too was allotted MILF miss e plump got tummy which ruined my mood got average massage but nice bum massage after 30 minutes she asked for extras and quoted 1 k for TL+HJ I was not in mood for extras however asked I can pay 0.5 k which she agreed and released load on her hand I asked about jacuzzi which she said its 3 hour for 5 k counter charge and extras rates upon girls. Counter 1 k.

Gangaram
03-12-16, 15:29
OMG, please do tell us what happened. I am a regular multitude. Went to this one as well, again probably just more than a week ago. They had only 2 girls, one of them was miss A, a very young one, I had tried last time. She gave very average service. So chose another one who is Maharastrian, wears mangalsutra. I am really pathetic with names. Sorry. Selected her assets were good. But, this one changed attitude the moment I paid counter. Wouldn't even take off the top. I felt like walking outon her. But, for some reason I avoid confrontation in places. Honestly. I feel safer to pay what I promised and walk out. Somehow, got the release which wasn't easy given the attitude. I am never returning to this place near the bus stop 296, near ICICI, near station. BTW, they have changed the name again. It is not Florence anymore.There was a girl miss m [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) which caused trouble to one fellow member and management too and there's constant SSB checks and they have put red bulb as an alert which flashes during check up mostly during 4 to 7 mostly 2 days a week and all MPs from thane to Powai are run by same group so please avoid bros for sum times.

Speed2487
03-12-16, 15:38
My FRs from my absence period.

GLS. NM.

Took thai Ms. J, nice massage but good extras. HJ / Tijuana / DFK and fingering for 1.2 K. Counter was 1. 8 K for cheapest one viz. Swedish. Had a great time.

WL Spa. Chembur.

Awesome Massage, No Extras. Had a very beautiful NE named Ms T there. Strict no for extras but I have heard that Ms. A gives extras there. The massage there is quite expensive. The one I took was 80 minutes session for 1400 through Groupon Voucher which was originally priced at 4300.

S. PP.

Took the massage with shower which was a bad decision, paid 2 K for that. Then there was only girl available named meaning smile in Hindi. This was my second bad decision. She started with so called massage and keep asking me about my earlier visits and all. Asked for extras, deal got set for 1.5 K for B2B. This was the worst experience ever, will never try her again. This was my first B2 B experience and it totally sucked.

At the time of exit, saw two beautiful girl. Ms L and other name I can't remember.

Ms P from Ghatkopar.

Got her number from one of a friend. She called me to meet in Chembur, then she took me to a known lodge nearby. Started the deed by DFK and BBJ. After few minutes started the actual deed. Act was quite satisfying. Damages 2.7 K with place.

Ms. M from Delhi.

A Delhi girl Ms. M came to Mumbai for some work, I was in touch with her for long time as I was planning to visit Delhi in December but couldn't go. Met her in Mumbai itself. Picked her up from airport took her to a lodge in Town side. Spent the night with her. Overall experience was good. Total GFE. Damages was on higher side. 10 K plus 2 K room plus 700 travelling from airport to town.

Ms. And from Western Darkness.

Received a photo of a girl from a friend he just banged, got excited wanted to meet her ASAP. Called a friend and asked for setting up a meeting. Went to the pre-decided location in a slum, The girl halted me for more than an hour, after that she gave me directions to come, went there. The room was okay type, as I was not expecting much from a room in slum. The boobs were small but good, light DFK only when insisted, pussy was not that tight. After the deed got over, chatted with her for a while then I understood that I was halted for 1 hour because she was with someone else. This is a big NO for repeating her again. Damages were 2. 5 K. Would not recommend to anyone.

Ms. H from Malad.

Got a call from friend to try Ms. H from Malad, but I didn't asked for the number as I already had one in my contact list. Contacted her, set up a meeting to meet at Malad West, quite far from my place. The lady call me to a home of some aunty in a good society Went there and saw a completely different person but her name was Ms. H too, then I realized that I contacted the wrong Ms. H from Malad. But as I had already spent 400 in Auto to reach the place, I didn't wanted to go empty handed, plus she looks too juicy with soft, fair, big lactating boobs. Started the deed with DFK, BBJ and then missionary and finished in doggy. She was trying to get the things done quick as she got room only for 45 minutes. Finished the deed paid 2. 5 K with room and left.

Bunny158
03-12-16, 16:08
Hi BiziBoy,

Your FR was interesting to read.

The experience was probably average, but definitely value for money.

Would like you to share her contact details in PM.

Thanks in advance.

Bunny.

A few days old FR. Was in the satellite city, and after work got over, pinged a few indies and got a red flag from a few gals. The flags in me really got fluttered LOL. Then got hold of a new indie in the area, pinged her and got a prompt reply. Fixed up with her as johnny was desperately out of action for a couple of weeks. She refused to share her pic BTW. Went ahead anyway. She directed me to a place in a remote sector and an average place. She turned up on time and I made the payment without ID.

Looks wise very average,(should have backed out). Fair and milfy, plumpy and short. Proceeded into the room and had a few minutes of chit chat. Washed ourselves and started action. Very average BBBJ and a few fake moans made up the atmosphere, put on the cover and started the deed in missy, shifted to doggy. Nice bubble butt to see and pump (only +ve) banged her to my hearts satisfaction in doggy. Came in cover and cleaned up and exited quickly.

Damages 1 k + 0. 5 K for lodge.

WIR unless desperately, would not think of it.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

King Khan
03-12-16, 16:22
Can you provide contact number of her.

Thank you Mangpatl, that's her old number, I have that number also. She is active on whatsapp now.

Any seniors can advise me on her rate now for ST (2 shots). 3 years back I paid her 5 k. Attaching her WA profile pic.

Bunny158
03-12-16, 17:09
Sounds like an SP Ad.

Hi friends.

Thanks.

Vishal1980
03-12-16, 17:37
Can some one PM me number and pics of Nawalkar lane MILF.

Sonic5
03-12-16, 17:42
Hey was in touch with an sp and he offered these girls quoting 5. 5 k for 1 shot just wanted a feedback if anyone has taken any of these and which one should I go for thanks.

Rajarao
03-12-16, 18:40
If you know the building and floor, you can proceed directly. No need for appointment or reference. Normally, the girls at NL do not share their contact numbers; they feel safe at NL.

Can some one PM me number and pics of Nawalkar lane MILF.

RickGere
03-12-16, 19:27
Yes same chick but looked 6 yrs older than in pic.

Thanks for the FR.

Although you had a bad experience this FR will surely help other members in avoiding such experiences.

One question, the pics don't look bad, did you meet the same chick as the pic?

RickGere
03-12-16, 19:38
Natasha from JD?

Post some pics on the forum along with last 3 digits. You should get some feedback here.

If it's Natasha from SEA then better avoid.

I got the number of Natasha massage from JD and the guy is asking for 5 k and finally settled for 4 k incl hotel, can you tell me if its safe and worth the money.

Diwsa
03-12-16, 20:58
Hello Brothers!

I have been active for a bit in the scene. I have acquired some experience and contacts in the Central side of Mumbai. But somehow I feel like there is much better VFM available.

So, can any seniors here share some. Budget - mature. Indies. If reliable for sourcing similar ones, any good SP contact is also welcome.

Quid pro quo.

Thanks!

Member #4429
03-12-16, 21:11
Hey guys,

Could anyone please PM me some digits of good indies with the damages, as I am visiting the city tomorrow. I will be free after 3 pm, and will be in Mumbai till 8 pm. I will reciprocate in Pune.

I will be highly obliged.

Regards.

SunnyW0880
03-12-16, 21:22
The Famous [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa from Veera Desai Road area (Andheri W) has shifted to a new and much cleaner place than earlier. Lots of girls to choose from. They have increased the rates now to 2500 for counter. No chances of KLPD. All girls provide services and type of services depend on the girls you choose. You can directly go for action as well and skip massage. Though the new interiors are very well made as per every regular spa and are not like the earlier rooms which made it look like a brothel but somehow they still keep the entry door locked which can be scary at times. You cannot just walk in, unless you call first or they see your familiar face via their camera at the door once you ring the bell. New location is very discreet. In a brand new building at Veera desai road itself.

P.S.- Been browsing through this portal since quite some time. Finally made an account. First Post.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

AlanHarp
03-12-16, 22:42
Can some one PM me number and pics of Nawalkar lane MILF.You will find girls by just walking there itself ranging from rs 1. 7-5. 5 k ST. It is a small street near a popular hospital near one of Mumbai's biggest market area.

Jaaco
03-13-16, 02:34
Hi Sunny,

Can you PM me the details of the spa?

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco

The Famous spa from Veera Desai Road area has shifted to a new and much cleaner place than earlier. Lots of girls to choose from. They have increased the rates now to 2500 for counter. No chances of KLPD. All girls provide services and type of services depend on the girls you choose. You can directly go for action as well and skip massage. Though the new interiors are very well made as per every regular spa and are not like the earlier rooms which made it look like a brothel but somehow they still keep the entry door locked which can be scary at times. You cannot just walk in, unless you call first or they see your familiar face via their camera at the door once you ring the bell. New location is very discreet. In a brand new building at Veera desai road itself.

P.S. - Been browsing through this portal since quite some time. Finally made an account. First Post.

RickGere
03-13-16, 03:44
Seems like an interesting place to pay a visit. Do share the pointer to this place and also the Charge for extras.

The Famousspa from Veera Desai Road area (Andheri W) has shifted to a new and much cleaner place than earlier. Lots of girls to choose from. They have increased the rates now to 2500 for counter. No chances of KLPD. All girls provide services and type of services depend on the girls you choose. You can directly go for action as well and skip massage. Though the new interiors are very well made as per every regular spa and are not like the earlier rooms which made it look like a brothel but somehow they still keep the entry door locked which can be scary at times. You cannot just walk in, unless you call first or they see your familiar face via their camera at the door once you ring the bell. New location is very discreet. In a brand new building at Veera desai road itself.

MyRulez
03-13-16, 03:49
Bro, 2

B1 F, being regular with SP, they know what you want, I was there at 4 pm, my regular girl comes at 7, its all about SP's,he told her to give best service as my regular dint came, girl has to provide best service once SP told them, because they need to make client base, its all about marketing, if she gives good services. Good feedback from his clients, he & her both will earn more & keep their clients intact, also being an early bird it helps, as girls are fresh, even they need enjoyment as serve well, when you go late, they must have been banged several times so no excitement from their end.

Hi,

Which building and floor did you visit. How did you manage to get 3 sessions, did you fix it with SP or girl.
Cheers.

ItsIn
03-13-16, 05:13
Bro, thanks for sharing the SPs number.

Visited his den post our discussion. Miss L had not reached the place. He lined up 3 gals stating these are better than Miss L and declined all. None of them worth the 3. 5 K he was quoting. Then Miss L came in a few minutes and I just felt sorry looking at her and declined her too. I was about to leave and he requested to look at a last one. And in walks a dusky curvy busty Miss P in mind 20's. She looked ok and confident so I thought why not try. She has good oral skills; not into rimming which was fine with me. Overall a good session. Told her will repeat but with some changes to approach which she agreed to.

The other day, when I went to the same place, with Miss L being the target, I asked for her, and she came to the room, didn't like her this time, I wonder if it was the same chic I saw last time. So I chose Miss K from the 2500 range. I know I have recommended Miss L to few members on PM. I humbly take back my word, and advise you to look at other available options.

Jaaco
03-13-16, 05:31
Went to the much talked about spa yesterday for the third time and took K (C?) for the first time.

She asked whether I had come before, and I named J, and the famous M (boat parking area) who has left.

Gave a decent massage, with her fingers just about touching the immediate area around Mr John. I asked her will she give me a good time and she said later.

Asked for B2B and she declined, saying she will only do the regular extra of TL HJ. She has nice tight boobies which she reluctantly gave access to. Allowed access later to her nether regions. The good thing is she didn't quote a price for the extras.

All in all, while I came, I would have expected more. She didn't allow me to sit up and fondle her, saying she is uncomfortable. While she is kinda cute, making me not reject another go, I wonder whether a B2B is possible with her. Has any brother done that with her? And what about comparing her with Ms J. R? Which one is hotter, and who gives more in extras?

Report.

Face 7.

Body 7.

Boobs 7.

Attitude 6. 5.

WIR? Dunno.

Damages 1800 counter plus 1800 tip.

ItsIn
03-13-16, 05:48
Thanks to the seniors for sharing the SP digits.

After reading all the FRs about NL thought of trying the place. This was a first one few weeks ago. Called Mr P and he gave green signal to visit his facility. Most gals had got busy by the time I reached. Miss T from 5. 5 K range was hanging around but had just got selected by some other guy. He brought in 3 ladies from 3. 5 K range. One, Miss K (I think) looked ok but wanted to check out more. He assured Miss K will be good, so decided to go with her. She is a bong MILF in mid 30's. Has post delivery stretch marks on belly but nothing turning off. She was very eager to please. Had the most crazy oral experience. She is into rimming and when I said I don't want it she insisted it will be fun. Overall good session.

Post session he showed his 2. 5 K line up from his other place just for checking. Found two ok.

Having visited twice would say that NL is not the holy grail for mongers. Although the kind of service that is possible at the place for the price charged can give a lot of Indies a run for the money.

BiziBoy2012
03-13-16, 06:36
Hey was in touch with an sp and he offered these girls quoting 5. 5 k for 1 shot just wanted a feedback if anyone has taken any of these and which one should I go for thanks.Buddy pics 1 to 6 are of either NL or electronic market chics in central Mumbai. The last pic was taken in 2002 as per his pic. So the gal would be totally different now. Sp does not look trustworthy. Rest your call.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

AmpMax
03-13-16, 06:58
but somehow they still keep the entry door locked which can be scary at times. You cannot just walk in, unless you call first or they see your familiar face via their camera at the door once you ring the bell. New location is very discreet. In a brand new building at Veera desai road itself.
Yes that was eerie wierd, will let in only if you are a known person. No board on door. Rooms clean with attached shower. Counter too high for the quality of services, products, ambience. Is in a spot that sets alarm bells ringing, if you look to opposite side of Road.

This reminds me of the 5 k spa in pp diamond Sindhi. That place has electronic access cards for each door. Everything's on the menu at pp. Am assuming same for this new veera place too.

RockyInstinct
03-13-16, 09:05
That SPA is run by 2 ladies who used to have spa 6 years back in a building in Veera Desi road. Then they shifted to a mall opp skoda showroom and now here. They regularly run into trouble with LE and hence so much security. I won't be surprised if that place gets raided again. If you recollect there used to be a spa called revive (run by two ladies) in Mhada which was raided a few times but last time when it was raided it looks like LE totally screwed them up. I didn't hear from those two ladies again. Girls inside are very greedy and a total expense with B2B will be 2500 + 3 k which I feel is too expensive. You'd get a very good decent indi with desirable services. One thing I have started to do is take a bottle of oil to NL and ask the girl to give an erotic massage before the act, that way you get B2B, BJ, rimming prostate, indi experience, all in 3.5-55. K.

RattleStud
03-13-16, 18:01
Thanks to Dhoka bro, went to newly opened spa named exactly opposite of Patal in English, got an offer of 1 k for deep tissue spa. Took the recommended therapist by Dhoka.

Well frankly the space was crunch one. No movement of leg. One had to climb the massage table to change.

Changed into disposables and waited for the therapist, here she comes telling me ready. I said yes. Well this one was a Thai therapist and the massage started.

Well till date this is my third massage and this was the best one. In between Dhoka called on my mobile and spoke to her in Thai. (he knows Thai, I didn't knew) told her to give me some pleasures. Ha ha ha. She laughed at him. Also Dhola told me that she will give some pleasure, just excite her.

Nice work by therapist and gave enough pressure at correct joints. After sometime she told me to turnaround facing her. And then the fun started.

I started by playing my hand on her body and she did not react. I understood that she is OK and I am game for some extras. I started touching her boobs and at that time she asked me that you are naughty and if you want HJ then 1 k. I tried to bargain by telling her for BJ but she declined. I then said fine and while she lowered my disposables down, I raised her T-shirt and put my hands in her bra and out came her very soft small boobs. Took her boobs completely in my mouth and suck them. While she was concentrating on my dick.

I finally gave in after few minutes. Bas that's it. After that I took a steam and shower and gave her the amount and moved out. Well overall it was a great experience.

Damage: 1 k plus 1 k to therapist.

Traveller1980
03-13-16, 18:02
Hello,

Any one have any exp with indy at Mumbai who goes by name Priyanshi Dutta. Is she good.

Thanks.

AmpMax
03-13-16, 18:13
That SPA is run by 2 ladies who used to have spa 6 years back in a building in Veera Desi road. Then they shifted to a mall opp skoda showroom and now here. They regularly run into trouble with LE and hence so much security. I won't be surprised if that place gets raided again. If you recollect there used to be a spa called revive (run by two ladies) in Mhada which was raided a few times but last time when it was raided it looks like LE totally screwed them up. I didn't hear from those two ladies again. Girls inside are very greedy and a total expense with B2B will be 2500 + 3 k which I feel is too expensive. You'd get a very good decent indi with desirable services. One thing I have started to do is take a bottle of oil to NL and ask the girl to give an erotic massage before the act, that way you get B2B, BJ, rimming prostate, indi experience, all in 3.5-55. K.Thanks for the heads up on their history. Yes it looks like a higher risk operation! And yes, too expensive for me too. !

Vivs1
03-13-16, 18:27
Went to the much talked about spa yesterday for the third time and took K (C?) for the first time.

She asked whether I had come before, and I named J, and the famous M (boat parking area) who has left.

Gave a decent massage, with her fingers just about touching the immediate area around Mr John. I asked her will she give me a good time and she said later.

Asked for B2B and she declined, saying she will only do the regular extra of TL HJ. She has nice tight boobies which she reluctantly gave access to. Allowed access later to her nether regions. The good thing is she didn't quote a price for the extras..Bro,

If you are talking about miss k, it's confusing. Tight boobs is way too much for her, I am sure many of us would have bigger boobs than her)(no offenses to anyone).

Also 1.8 k is a lot as I'am regular there And she's quiet happy with 1 k for HJ and TL.

Answering your question heard she gives FS too for 5 k, maybe after getting familiar.

Vivs1
03-13-16, 18:47
Visited this fusion spa in Bandra last week, small place with curtains, therapists all NE.

Started massage which was OK types, tried to talk to her but was not reciprocal. No hints on extras, completed the therapy and came out unsatisfied.

Over all 4/10, a sure avoid if looking for extras. Damages 2 k.

I guess Bandra has serious dearth of places now if you want to avoid UT or country spa.

Next headed to this new spa on linking road. Called AATMA spa, nice ambiance, but all NE again, no hints on extras, rooms small with curtains, attached shower was the only solace. I guess avoid, though damages were only 900 as offering big discounts.

Let me know fellows if anyone got lucky at these places.

Thinking of trying paradise, on linking road near once famous night club, any recommendations if anyone's been there?

Regard,

Vivs

GermanShepherd
03-13-16, 20:46
That SPA is run by 2 ladies who used to have spa 6 years back in a building in Veera Desi road. Then they shifted to a mall opp skoda showroom and now here. They regularly run into trouble with LE and hence so much security. I won't be surprised if that place gets raided again. If you recollect there used to be a spa called revive (run by two ladies) in Mhada which was raided a few times but last time when it was raided it looks like LE totally screwed them up. I didn't hear from those two ladies again. Girls inside are very greedy and a total expense with B2B will be 2500 + 3 k which I feel is too expensive. You'd get a very good decent indi with desirable services. One thing I have started to do is take a bottle of oil to NL and ask the girl to give an erotic massage before the act, that way you get B2B, BJ, rimming prostate, indi experience, all in 3.5-55. K.Rocky nice idea, a bottle of oil. LOL.

I think I'll try that in my next visit. Can even ask the chick to go for Nuru massage for extra thrill.

Member #4429
03-13-16, 22:24
Hey buddies,

As this visit was very quick one, still managed to go a Spa you born near hill area.

As I was aware of the LE issues in Mumbai overall and read about it on the forum as well. Still wanted to try this out.

Called up at 5:30 and booked an appointment for 6, completed the payment formalities on the counter, guided to the cramped with curtains only room. Changed into Disposals, and the act began.

After 30-35 minutes. Thought of asking myself only about the extras, gal was like only HJ for 1.5 k. Gave a two option, HJ + your assets in my hands or 1 k for HJ, she was bit hesitant to answer, finally she settled for HJ only. Started with the act for continued it for 15 min came on tissue paper, as Massage was still remaining. Completed the massage formalities, went for a shower which not attached, so avoid carrying extra valuables and cash.

Damages: 2. 1 k counter + 1 k for the extras.

Massage: 7/10.

Rooms and ambiance: Very cramped try to avoid it as you care paying 2.1 k for the massage, which you pay to the other spa as well with good ambiance. 1/10.

HJ act: 6/10.

Still wish to go then there are nearbuy coupons are available for this outlet.

Regards.

Member #4429
03-13-16, 23:16
Hello everybody,

I would like to start this FR by thanking Jasmpat, for his quick replies and eager to help attitude. Lets go into flashback I posted a request on the forum about the quick visit to Mumbai yesterday late in the night, Next day while I was en-route got a PM from him asking me to be more specific, replied back with an hour got a reply back with the options, tried calling but no answer, again bothered Jasmpat and informed him about call not been taken. He was like let me help you out, messaged the gal and got a reply from her, which was forwarded to me. (Message: She was not available for the service today.).

I am really thankful for all the efforts he has taken. Very kind of him. Thank you Bro.

After the all these things thought of trying NL. Took a ola to reach NL. Firstly I just wanted to get the feel of the area so just walked down from one end of the lane towards the other as if I am just passing by, and pretended I am on a call, observing the SP's roaming on the street. Went towards the end of the lane and waited for someone to approach.

After 5 minutes one SP came in and asked me looking for some fun, I asked him to show me the stuff, guided me to his den 2 B1 F door on the left, as I entered I saw a Gals and ladies sitting on the sofa he then took me to the room and showed me the 2.5 k range and then 3.5 k range line up of gals, I likes one of the 2. 5 k asked him to bring her up, paid upfront, 100 to the room boy.

Miss L entered, greeted me with a hug, and a sort of DFK or just FK! After chit chatting 10-15 minutes we were in our Birthday suits, got cleaned followed by nice BBJ, B2 B rubbing, then cover on started with WOT, then Mish and came in Doggy.

I liked the big mirrors on the wall near the bed, you might enjoy seeing yourself while banging the gal.

Damages: 2.5 k + 100 for the Room boy.

Gal:

Pussy: tight enough 7/10.

Tits and back assets: Both were holding firm 8/10.

BJ and FS: not much mechanical types, 8/10.

Attitude: Pleasing 7/10.

Ambiance: Clean place even the showers / bathroom were not stinking. Clean towels were provided, Room had Air Conditioner and which was running to full blast.

VFM: It depends on the choice of every individual.

Recommendation: It's better to carry our own Brand of umbrella for the act. Be alert and be cautions as well.

Lastly thank you for those who have written an FR and smallest details about the NL area. I never felt like I am coming here for the first time.

Regards.

Joshua Dsouza
03-14-16, 00:36
Buddy pics 1 to 6 are of either NL or electronic market chics in central Mumbai. The last pic was taken in 2002 as per his pic. So the gal would be totally different now. Sp does not look trustworthy. Rest your call.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.The last pic is not from 2002 its 3 years old the numbers on the left is the time in military format besides in 2002 the pixel density was worse then average and there were no camera cell phones either.

Arhsim
03-14-16, 05:46
This FR was about a month back. Sharing it now. I would like to start this post with a big thanks to my ISG buddy BophSep for his help and suggestions. After much exchanges with him, I finally went with the lovely Ms. L. She's in her late 20's and from the north eastern side. And charges more than a lot of girls out there at 13 k, but what a night I had.

Took an auto ride together after meeting at a designated place. Hung out having our drinks and chatting with dim lights and good music, when she started to play around and undress. Really hot body, like most north easter chick have, with soft and clear skin, my weakness! I washed up my already hard cock to have her go down on her knees and suck me. Honestly, wasn't the best skills, but the sheer attitude made it sexy. She lay me down and rode me, we went at it for a while before I lay her face down and spooned her! Oh the sight of my cock entering her through her buns, the well toned waist and back and the moaning. Man she enjoys good sex this one. Finished up and lay there having our drinks and chatting and kissing. In about a little less than an hour, I was ready for round to. No hurry with this one. I guess its because we got along well. Round 2 was more aggressive from my parts I banged her first in missionary and then standing, pretty hard, but she seems to enjoy it all. Apologized to her asking if I went too hard, and she says, no baby, that was cool! Hung out, finished my drink, got dressed and kissed her goodnight! What a night.).

RockyInstinct
03-14-16, 06:43
Visited this spa finally for the first time. Not sure why I didn't visit this place earlier, may be due to laziness. Booked a therapist suggested by an ISG friend who was kind enough to talk to her and refer me. Girl was good, small boobs and a decent face. Started with massage which was average. She did give a lot of attention to butt crack. Following with a good HJ. She also mentioned she gave me HJ because I came through a known friend otherwise they are asked not to give service to new people. She said LE is very active and won't be able to give B2B in this visit. She mentioned she'll message me and let me know after a week or two once things are good, for a nice session. Won't write much about the details, as most from ISG have visited here. Paid 800 after haggling, she was asking for 1500. It's the famous M&S SPA.

IconoClust
03-14-16, 07:38
Hello,

I'll be visiting Mumbai over the weekend. Could any of you guys provide with contacts to service providers who could provide TV Actress as escorts for a night. Any pointers will be appreciated. Will help back with Delhi contacts should you need anytime.

Jasmpat
03-14-16, 08:38
Hello everybody,

I would like to start this FR by thanking Jasmpat, for his quick replies and eager to help attitude. Lets go into flashback I posted a request on the forum about the quick visit to Mumbai yesterday late in the night, Next day while I was en-route got a PM from him asking me to be more specific, replied back with an hour got a reply back with the options, tried calling but no answer, again bothered Jasmpat and informed him about call not been taken. He was like let me help you out, messaged the gal and got a reply from her, which was forwarded to me. (Message: She was not available for the service today.).

I am really thankful for all the efforts he has taken. Very kind of him. Thank you Bro.

After the all these things thought of trying NL. Took a ola to reach NL. Firstly I just wanted to get the feel of the area so just walked down from one end of the lane towards the other as if I am just passing by, and pretended I am on a call, observing the SP's roaming on the street. Went towards the end of the lane and waited for someone to approach.

After 5 minutes one SP came in and asked me looking for some fun, I asked him to show me the stuff, guided me to his den 2 B1 F door on the left, as I entered I saw a Gals and ladies sitting on the sofa he then took me to the room and showed me the 2.5 k range and then 3.5 k range line up of gals, I likes one of the 2. 5 k asked him to bring her up, paid upfront, 100 to the room boy..Sorry Pal,

I got a message from the babe in the evening, saying she is on her periods:

FunLovingNish
03-14-16, 09:20
Hi Guys, any info on attached pics? She claims to be inde and asking for 8 k for ST.

KamaEstate
03-14-16, 10:44
This one will be short. Received contact for an indie from a fellow member. Was to go out of town in a day and was hoping for some action before I left. However, last min preparations meant that I wouldn't be able to make time for the deed.

Instead decided to visit this spa I have had my eye on for sometime now. This one is called "the color" spa in onion ville. They said they have a single Thai masseuse which was encouraging. When I reached there she was busy. Waited for her, since I reckoned the chances of action are higher than with a local.

Down she came from the stairs. Looked like an Amazon. Felt paranoid looking at her. Decided to go ahead anyway.

Long story short, her unusually strong hands left me with a couple of aches in my joints, which I didn't have before the massage. I noticed kinda late that the door to my room had a glass window. All signs pointed to "nope". I feel asleep I think for a bit and woke up in time to hit the shower.

Overall, petty sure I'm never returning. Also, smelt a funky smell all along. Not sure if it was the masseuse or the cream she was using. Not even sure why it was a cream and not an oil.

Have one more old FR pending from the place where I met Pim. Will maybe put that up next.

CoolKam30
03-14-16, 11:03
Sorry Pal,

I got a message from the babe in the evening, saying she is on her periods:Hello bro,

I am quite a regular at Navalkar lane but been with the regulars I have had in the past I would love try someone new so if you could.

Please help with the SP name and number I will be grateful to you.

Thanks.

HornyBoyForU
03-14-16, 11:30
Have posted my Pune FR in the respective forum, fellow brothers can read it up there.

RockyInstinct
03-14-16, 12:14
Pics seem to be fake, do an image search on Google.

Hi Guys, any info on attached pics? She claims to be inde and asking for 8 k for ST.

Djboy
03-14-16, 12:32
Hi,

I had found her on OKCupid with pics and number with a message about her being an escort, she calls herself Sara.

When I messaged her on whatsapp she asked me to send 50% of the amount by airtel money and the rest upon meeting.

It looked more like a scam and I really doubt if she is genuinely there to give services.

Please be careful in dealing with her and if you do, please do post an FR about how it was.

Bond212
03-14-16, 12:47
This is a complete scam for sure stay away.

Hi,

I had found her on OKCupid with pics and number with a message about her being an escort, she calls herself Sara.

When I messaged her on whatsapp she asked me to send 50% of the amount by airtel money and the rest upon meeting.

It looked more like a scam and I really doubt if she is genuinely there to give services.

Please be careful in dealing with her and if you do, please do post an FR about how it was.

Mich69
03-14-16, 14:37
The worst experience ever I made yesterday with the so called independent escorts in Mumbai.

Several girls try to give the illusion that they are independent but actually they are organized the same way as an agency with a male pimps. What's up and yahoo address mails are all fake and managed by the male pimps.

I tried Simran. Looking great on the picture. Was a total disaster.

She asked for the negotiated 10 k first.

Then she refused to undress and refused to shower.

No kisses allowed. She just mechanically did a HJ within 5 minutes and thought that was it.

Constantly she received calls or messages from her pimps. And also she chatted with her Indian boyfriend who is currently in New York. Disgusting!

I complained about this most awful service to the pimps. The only he offered that I pay again for a new girl.

First we negotiated for 5 k as a compensation for the first disaster. Then he forgot about what he said and insisted on 10 k for 2 h again. Non-negotiable.

This guy and this agency is not serious and clearly mafia type.

Warning to all. Forget about this independent escort service in Mumbai. It's a cheating agency.

M

Djboy
03-14-16, 16:00
Her exact reply on whatsapp is:

Hi my name is Sara and m a high class call girl.

2 hrs 8000.

4 hrs 12000.

Full night 15000.

You have to transfr 50% advance in my paytm or airtel money acc to book me and remaining 50% while we meet if agree then reply else leav.

FunLovingNish
03-14-16, 16:38
Her exact reply on whatsapp is:

Hi my name is Sara and m a high class call girl.

2 hrs 8000.

4 hrs 12000.

Full night 15000.

You have to transfr 50% advance in my paytm or airtel money acc to book me and remaining 50% while we meet if agree then reply else leav.Yeah, got to know its a fraud.

PunaniEater
03-14-16, 17:21
The worst experience ever I made yesterday with the so called independent escorts in Mumbai.

Several girls try to give the illusion that they are independent but actually they are organized the same way as an agency with a male pimps. What's up and yahoo address mails are all fake and managed by the male pimps.

This guy and this agency is not serious and clearly mafia type.

Warning to all. Forget about this independent escort service in Mumbai. It's a cheating agency.

MSome other guy had also posted about this syndicate. You should RTFF before taking a plunge.

BlackJack543
03-14-16, 17:47
Tried miss A at the famous z spa. Good massage. Kept asking me who had referred to her, gave some random name. Told her I was here before. Had to convince her for extras, but had a decent time. Damage 1.5 k + 1.5 k.

Zackery
03-14-16, 19:26
So got in touch with, I presume, an experienced indie, late 20's, a WG- Miss L. Had a good reference, so she didn't have any problem replying to my messages. Fixed a time for the next day in the afternoon. I didn't have any place in mind, so she suggested we go to this hotel. And so we did. Booked for 3 hrs. Place was safe, nice and clean.

I hope it wasn't my face, but she asked to pay before the deed. I was ok with that. Hindsight maybe not. She's good company. No DFK. No BBJ. Maybe reserved for subsequent visits. But I would've preferred those two, to MAKE a subsequent visit- irony. She had good boobs though. A nice ass. Nice legs. Nice hair. But, no DFK. No BBJ (me has to say it again). Anyway completed pop 1. Took a break. Went for pop 2. Mish for quite a while, but failed to cum. Gave up. Packed. Paid. Tipped and left.

ServingYou2003
03-14-16, 21:20
Yeah, got to know its a fraud.All transferring business is just fake. Never go for it even if you see the most beautiful lady in the world.

Sadiqhbk
03-15-16, 07:25
Guys, coming to Mumbai for a day help me MP and indi thanks.

AmpMax
03-15-16, 09:16
Tried miss a at the famous z spa. Good massage. Kept asking me who had referred to her, gave some random name. Told her I was here before. Had to convince her for extras, but had a decent time. Damage 1. 5 k + 1. 5 k.Heheheh. She will keep wondering! What is your evaluation of K vs A?

FunLovingNish
03-15-16, 12:03
All transferring business is just fake. Never go for it even if you see the most beautiful lady in the world.Agree dude, I knew mostly its fraud but got tempted by pics.

Kunal14
03-15-16, 12:18
Had awesome time with Irene Indi at Malad. She is a MILF with a very good attitude bit shaggy boobs but she makes up with her attitude and wildness. Some people had mixed experience with her. May be she is moody.

Body 7/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Pussy 6/10.

DFK BBJ on menu.

Attitude 11/10.

GFE 10/10.

Damage 2500+300.

Wonderful Sex
03-15-16, 12:35
How is the Dance Bar Status? Are they reopen? I read a news few days ago, the ban on Dance Bar was taken out from SC.

If it is open, let me know my friends.

Thanks.

DesiDilruba
03-15-16, 13:37
Tried K from z twice in last 2 weeks. I seem to like her. Didn't find any reluctancy in service or money greed. I paid 1. 5 k for HJ, TL and DFK. Only reluctancy was in DFK. It was almost from one side only.

Will try 'a' in April first week and share the report with comparison.

RokSon
03-15-16, 14:41
Aqua spa there are 2, one in Vashi and other in Versova, avoid Vashi one as that black lady at counter will be over attitude and no good service.

The Versova one is very good at low price, so can go there but you get only NE there apart from one Thai lady who looks amazing. I had tried Atula from nagaland she is amazing with nice talks.

Aura spa: charges are 1500 so didn't try as I have been to lot of 1.5 k + spa earlier and repent not been able to find low cost ones.

Ubon: bro no idea.

Use Nearbuy call them and ask for details.Ubon: SCrux and Andheri. Both have curtain type partitioned areas for services. So privacy is limited. You get extras at both places. Specially the Andheri one. Mostly Thais at both locations. Try pushing the counter lady at SCruz. She is hot. Most Ubons offer extras. Touch, HJ and TL. 1.0 to max 1.5 is average and 2 K if outstanding is the rate.

RokSon
03-15-16, 14:50
Some other guy had also posted about this syndicate. You should RTFF before taking a plunge.All. Literally all Escort services. Including indies are operated by a set of fixed SPs. Indies need protection and hence SP. So no Real Indes exist. The ads on all classifieds are set by the same group on different numbers as well as websites. Pics are all fake. If the escorts were so good looking in real, we would have a lot of good FRs with scores rather than only MPs and SPAs. The scene here in Mumbai is pathetic as choice and rates are absolute zero. In fact the so called indes are nothing but a bunch of recycled oldies trying to make out a living. So IMHO, the best choice in terms of visual and service quality would be: 1. NL, 2. Spa (some with great extras), 3. DB (at least you know what you are getting) 4. Indies.

So it is best to ignore the tons of attractive ads on all the classifieds and websites. They are all Fake. Think from the top. Not down. Else Rip off and KLPD is guaranteed.

RockyInstinct
03-15-16, 15:45
Read and take care.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-con-couple-posed-as-escort-and-cop-to-lure-men-and-extort-them/17041167

BlackJack543
03-15-16, 18:00
Heheheh. She will keep wondering! What is your evaluation of K vs A?I haven't had the opportunity with K, she seems super busy all the time. Maybe next week will try her. By the way, thanks for referring miss A.

ServingYou2003
03-15-16, 20:43
Read and take care.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-con-couple-posed-as-escort-and-cop-to-lure-men-and-extort-them/17041167Thanks buddy for posting this. Everyone needs to be careful.

Vishal1980
03-15-16, 21:53
Need contacts of MILF in sareee please provide me numbers.

BophSep
03-16-16, 03:28
Bro,

Bait has to be attractive then only people will get attracted to it. Indis normally fix up the meeting and try to get more client rather than getting advance or get refusal by many people, this is what I feel or most people feel so be cautious.

Regards.

AjayisLongLast
03-16-16, 04:05
Hi guys!

This post is fake. I got the no of this girl from BahamenRocks and called her, watsapped her. She responded by threatening to take me to police and give my no to them. She says she is married and not a call girl. She is getting calls from others and has put a formal police complaint. I have been sending PM to Bahamen and he has not responded, even being online. Now I'm not sure what to do if police connects with me and asks info from where you got her details etc.

I checked her FB account and these pix are from her page, probably picked and posted here to Stalk her. This is a serious crime and we follow being a stalker unintentionally.

So every post is genuine here is incorrect. Beware on these pts.

Also please advise what to do if police connects with me. I'm worried as sending lewd sms in a IPC case.

Hi fellas.

Had this amazing chic few days ago.

Hot as hell. Short height but amzing knockers.

So soft skill. She just melted.

Body - 9/10.

Boobs -- 10/10.

Face 8/10.

Would def go for her.

Damage - 5 k.

Please pm me Would share if you have something on similar lines or better to share.

Take care fellas.

SyncMaster921
03-16-16, 04:55
Hi guys.

Can any body please pm me the info this place in malad where irene takes you.

Details that I would like to know would be like.

Name.

Location.

Charges: is it 300 for 1 HR?

Anything else that I should know.

Thanks.

Jasmpat
03-16-16, 05:21
Need contacts of MILF in sareee please provide me numbers.You will get a lot of MILF's who can dress for the occasion in a saree. If not, tell them to carry one and drape it when she is with you.

BTW Nice fantasy.

BophSep
03-16-16, 05:52
She is one of the best NE girls I have come across Thanks to the Senior who shared her coordinates, Most of the guys have the same experience. Some find her mechanical. However if she is jelled with you then she makes the night to remember.

Regards

This FR was about a month back. Sharing it now. I would like to start this post with a big thanks to my ISG buddy BophSep for his help and suggestions. After much exchanges with him, I finally went with the lovely Ms. L. She's in her late 20's and from the north eastern side. And charges more than a lot of girls out there at 13 k, but what a night I had.

Took an auto ride together after meeting at a designated place. Hung out having our drinks and chatting with dim lights and good music, when she started to play around and undress. Really hot body, like most north easter chick have, with soft and clear skin, my weakness! I washed up my already hard cock to have her go down on her knees and suck me. Honestly, wasn't the best skills, but the sheer attitude made it sexy. She lay me down and rode me, we went at it for a while before I lay her face down and spooned her! Oh the sight of my cock entering her through her buns, the well toned waist and back and the moaning. Man she enjoys good sex this one. Finished up and lay there having our drinks and chatting and kissing. In about a little less than an hour, I was ready for round to. No hurry with this one. I guess its because we got along well. Round 2 was more aggressive from my parts I banged her first in missionary and then standing, pretty hard, but she seems to enjoy it all. Apologized to her asking if I went too hard, and she says, no baby, that was cool! Hung out, finished my drink, got dressed and kissed her goodnight! What a night.)..

SfoCowboy
03-16-16, 06:50
Hi guys,

Any info on the attached girl? Claims to be an indie with place. Quoting 15 k for 3 hours.

RickGere
03-16-16, 08:23
Completely agree with you bro.

Was scanning thru locanto ads. Went thru some 15 pages. Strangely found that almost all ads tie back to one raj and one common email ID of ultimate fun. There is also Natasha (SEA fame) charging 30 k per night. She charges 5 k for 2 hrs with ISG reference. Also found one desperate ugly MILF offering free service with place LOL.

All in all it takes lot of effort to fish out genuine contacts and I must say people fishing out indies from locanto deserve an applause from me 😊.

All. Literally all Escort services. Including indies are operated by a set of fixed SPs. Indies need protection and hence SP. So no Real Indes exist. The ads on all classifieds are set by the same group on different numbers as well as websites. Pics are all fake. If the escorts were so good looking in real, we would have a lot of good FRs with scores rather than only MPs and SPAs. The scene here in Mumbai is pathetic as choice and rates are absolute zero. In fact the so called indes are nothing but a bunch of recycled oldies trying to make out a living. So IMHO, the best choice in terms of visual and service quality would be: 1. NL, 2. Spa (some with great extras), 3. DB (at least you know what you are getting) 4. Indies.

So it is best to ignore the tons of attractive ads on all the classifieds and websites. They are all Fake. Think from the top. Not down. Else Rip off and KLPD is guaranteed.

Bond212
03-16-16, 08:37
Thanks for the article.

This makes it dangerous for anyone to go and explore new contacts.

Read and take care.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-con-couple-posed-as-escort-and-cop-to-lure-men-and-extort-them/17041167

Leisure1
03-16-16, 14:50
Hi,

As suggested by our senior member; went for Ubon. Sad part of the story: no extras. Only professionalism! Good part of the story: amazing massage!! Lets begin the journey.

After suggestion from our senior member; went ahead with Ubon for a 90 min massage. Locating UBON was not too difficult. Went in; the counter girl after her formalities giggled when she saw that I was in for a 90 min massage. Till then, I had no clues about 'no extras' tag at Ubon!

Coming onto the massage; the girl was an NE; but wtta skill! Amazing skill. Her dry massage felt far better than her oil massage skill. She goes by the name Ms. A (I anyways cudnt figure out her entire name when she mentioned to me). I thoroughly had a great time with her massage; nd she had great tits; which I often touched to give her a hint; but she said, sorry, no extras.

She forgot it was a 90 min massage and gave me only 60 min. When I mentioned it was for 90; she came back and gave dry massage. Amazing twist nd turns to take out all the pain from your back and neck. Had a great time and tipped her Rs. 500 for her valiant efforts.

WIR: yes.

Damage: Rs1. 4 k for SPA and Rs500 tip.

Guys, Ubon doesn't give extra at any of their place. I had called the guy who spoke to me on phone; he said sir, tightness from police has increased; so no extras any more at Ubon. BTW, Ubon scruz doesn't accept groupon; while thier Andheri counterpart does!

Ubon: SCrux and Andheri. Both have curtain type partitioned areas for services. So privacy is limited. You get extras at both places. Specially the Andheri one. Mostly Thais at both locations. Try pushing the counter lady at SCruz. She is hot. Most Ubons offer extras. Touch, HJ and TL. 1.0 to max 1.5 is average and 2 K if outstanding is the rate.

SexLover66
03-16-16, 15:13
So got in touch with, I presume, an experienced indie, late 20's, a WG- Miss L. Had a good reference, so she didn't have any problem replying to my messages. Fixed a time for the next day in the afternoon. I didn't have any place in mind, so she suggested we go to this hotel. And so we did. Booked for 3 hrs. Place was safe, nice and clean.

I hope it wasn't my face, but she asked to pay before the deed. I was ok with that. Hindsight maybe not. She's good company. No DFK. No BBJ. Maybe reserved for subsequent visits. But I would've preferred those two, to MAKE a subsequent visit- irony. She had good boobs though. A nice ass. Nice legs. Nice hair. But, no DFK. No BBJ (me has to say it again). Anyway completed pop 1. Took a break. Went for pop 2. Mish for quite a while, but failed to cum. Gave up. Packed. Paid. Tipped and left.Writing FR in with short name Its becoming habit of some guys. So guys Please share Indies name with there locality. Without mentioning clear name and damage in your FR is not useful for other mongers.

So please mention who is this Miss "B" and Miss "L".

And there damages.

Regards,

Sl66

AmpMax
03-16-16, 15:16
Please check this post by the great Tut Li on Pune forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1762937&viewfull=1#post1762937.

It is a great way to avoid garbage posts and look for indes.

My additional tip:

Go to the personals w4 m section. In the search terms you can add negative terms to eliminate surefire rubbish.

E. g. -escorts -onlined -females -bhabhi.

You can see the search results whittle down as you add more such terms.

Xplorer18
03-16-16, 15:59
Guys,

Am scheduled to be in Mumbai for two nights in a couple of weeks for work.

Please help with some decent Indies / MPs or even SPs. I have a limited budget, so can't go very high!

I am sure you guys see many requests like this and ignore, and I may do the same in my city thread, but any help would be really appreciated and will reciprocate with any kind of help / contacts if you ever need in Bangalore.

Also, I will be put upon Andheri East in a hotel that goes by the name of a diamond. Any close by suggestions would be of great help.

SmartBoy02
03-16-16, 20:04
Hello members,

So been out of Mumbai for a month, was desperate for some good massage and happy ending for sure, so 1 day around 8 pm went to the ubon darkness, was shut, then proceeded to moh, as luck would have it the shutters were down there too, so decided to go to ano as I always avoided that place due to high rates and as I was heading there, there was a board showing spa at 999 and I was like wow, so as I was going to enter they were almost going to get out. I saw a local from far and had my doubt's, anyways went it and yea the local was indeed the therapist. Went and paid the counter and she called me in, as the massage started I knew there is nothing here except extras, as now I came the know he spa has either changed hands or all Thais are gone, so she quoted 2 k for HJ+to, got her down to 1. 2 last and she asks is massage necessary, well that cleared all the doubts, told her to do little ass massage and then turned and finished it fast and got out. So the good massage was still left, next day was a free day so thought will go to Ubon, where I am a regular, so headed there at around 11. Shutters were down damn. SO headed to moh, entered and there comes a local again, was like damn another KLPD, and ya it was. Normal massage no hint about extras and didn't ask either, massage too was bad. So not satisfied checked UBON again and there the shutters were up, I was like ya finally some relief and enter. Notes down the details and asks me for my signature on a document, I was WTF is that now, so it is the no activities policy to be signed by the member and the therapist before the massage starts and I was lime when did this come. Anyways went in and changed and after a min a cute Thai comes. Well very cute flesh at rote places. Got excited, but alas again no hints and no talks at all. So sure shot place also have become a big KLPD, but the massage was quite good. Disappointed head back home and chill. Next day reading the reports I head to aqua 7 bungalows, again same form given and as usual excellent massage, very good pressure but no extras, fed up went to the most regular place opp Laxmi. Finally massage + full satisfaction came out a happy man. So much wasted though. Why so strict where you used to get the extras, at the regular place also they were telling someone to keep a check outside. So ya all in all this was the experience in 3 days.

Be safe guys.

Cheers.

Banga1
03-16-16, 20:11
NL Question - People who have visited NL is past please tell me the rates that they quote for 1 HR. Are as many shots as you want in an hour OR strictly 1 shot. Is there a set rule OR its only & only Dependant on girl?

Sexercice
03-16-16, 20:55
I am an active monger and am a silent reader of ISG since last 5 years, In fact I got several leads from ISG in my past mongering incidents. I want to share a nice experience of an indie to whom I met few months back, The Girl is beautiful with medium height and Model like Looks, sensual and seductress. She seems to enjoy the act more than I do and that differentiate her form others. She is a great Kisser and possess a Butter white spot free bums and beautiful face. You Feel like being with a heroine of an Indian movie. She stays in her home in Malad west but prefers to meet at her friends room.

During the act each strokes quivers her and she responds back with added intensity.

Pluses

She is a God gifted beauty.

Laughs out and make the moments memorable.

Beautiful ass.

Tight pussy.

Do not mind to spend extended time if nothing urgent is ahead.

Good GFE experience.

Minus

Tits are medium.

Do Not allow anal.

Difficult to get an appointment as she travels out of Mumbai frequently.

Damage 7000 for 2 Hrs.

Newser8008
03-17-16, 00:28

I tried Simran. Looking great on the picture. Was a total disaster.

She asked for the negotiated 10 k first.

Then she refused to undress and refused to shower.

No kisses allowed. She just mechanically did a HJ within 5 minutes and thought that was it.

Constantly she received calls or messages from her pimps. And also she chatted with her Indian boyfriend who is currently in New York. Disgusting!You should have read up here a little better. There are tons of FRs stating how these online independent escorts, agencies, dating clubs etc are just scammers who'll do bait and switch to begin with and then offer poor service and finish with threats.

I'm assuming you are talking about Simran Oberoi. Lots of people have tried her and repented.

Neways. Every experience makes us a better monger.

Bond212
03-17-16, 05:08
Good FR, how were you able to locate this Indie, any hints on her name?

I am an active monger and am a silent reader of ISG since last 5 years, In fact I got several leads from ISG in my past mongering incidents. I want to share a nice experience of an indie to whom I met few months back, The Girl is beautiful with medium height and Model like Looks, sensual and seductress. She seems to enjoy the act more than I do and that differentiate her form others. She is a great Kisser and possess a Butter white spot free bums and beautiful face. You Feel like being with a heroine of an Indian movie. She stays in her home in Malad west but prefers to meet at her friends room.

During the act each strokes quivers her and she responds back with added intensity.

Pluses

She is a God gifted beauty...

DesiDilruba
03-17-16, 05:34
Hi,

As suggested by our senior member; went for Ubon. Sad part of the story: no extras. Only professionalism! Good part of the story: amazing massage!! Lets begin the journey.

After suggestion from our senior member; went ahead with Ubon for a 90 min massage. Locating UBON was not too difficult. Went in; the counter girl after her formalities giggled when she saw that I was in for a 90 min massage. Till then, I had no clues about 'no extras' tag at Ubon!

Coming onto the massage; the girl was an NE; but wtta skill! Amazing skill. Her dry massage felt far better than her oil massage skill. She goes by the name Ms. A (I anyways cudnt figure out her entire name when she mentioned to me). I thoroughly had a great time with her massage; nd she had great tits; which I often touched to give her a hint; but she said, sorry, no extras.

She forgot it was a 90 min massage and gave me only 60 min. When I mentioned it was for 90; she came back and gave dry massage. Amazing twist nd turns to take out all the pain from your back and neck. Had a great time and tipped her Rs. 500 for her valiant efforts.

Guys, Ubon doesn't give extra at any of their place. I had called the guy who spoke to me on phone; he said sir, tightness from police has increased; so no extras any more at Ubon. BTW, Ubon scruz doesn't accept groupon; while thier Andheri counterpart does!Ubon is always on for extras but not by NEs in most cases. May be due to temporary increase in LE activity, they might have reduced it. Else it's there for sure.

DickLongFellow
03-17-16, 06:43

Pluses

Laughs out and make the moments memorable.

Beautiful ass.

Tight pussy..Interesting FR. How does one CTC you for sharing and exchanging CTC details.

Littlish
03-17-16, 06:44
NL Question - People who have visited NL is past please tell me the rates that they quote for 1 HR. Are as many shots as you want in an hour OR strictly 1 shot. Is there a set rule OR its only & only Dependant on girl?Range 2500, 3500, 5500.

Rest depends upon the girl. So some reference from the SP helps, depends on your luck. Important thing is use your brain and not the Johny to decide. I have done mistakes many a times as I wasn't thinking. Take no. Of SP when you go there if he gives. Sometimes they are scared, but once they know, that YOU are not LE, they will share.

Littlish
03-17-16, 06:55
Hi guys!

This post is fake. I got the no of this girl from BahamenRocks and called her, watsapped her. She responded by threatening to take me to police and give my no to them. She says she is married and not a call girl. She is getting calls from others and has put a formal police complaint. I have been sending PM to Bahamen and he has not responded, even being online. Now I'm not sure what to do if police connects with me and asks info from where you got her details etc.

I checked her FB account and these pix are from her page, probably picked and posted here to Stalk her. This is a serious crime and we follow being a stalker unintentionally.

So every post is genuine here is incorrect. Beware on these pts.

Also please advise what to do if police connects with me. I'm worried as sending lewd sms in a IPC case.Don't know if this helps. As someone has said, ' I had loot of troubles and lot of pain and lot of grief in my life, and most of it was from things that never happened'. Well one has to be a bit careful, but there are limits.

Secondly, those living in glass houses, . So if that person has any sense, usually they won't do anything like that.

Thirdly, fortunately, with rampant corruption in all grades, money works in most places.

I am worried, only in cases where, the party is not sane, and the emotions have been badly hurt. So I avoid any major confrontation or hurting anyones delicate sentiments. But, as is said, to each his own.

So, honestly won't worry that much, but at the end one has to find his own way, tread his own path. Having useful, influential friends can help, just to make a point that you as well have a nuisance value and that you are not just a soft target.

Best of wishes!

Ultimate007
03-17-16, 06:55
Ubon is always on for extras but not by NEs in most cases. May be due to temporary increase in LE activity, they might have reduced it. Else it's there for sure.Dear bro,

Wrong choice of NE.

You should have gone for Thai.

100% extras guaranteed.

Cheers.

Ultimate007
03-17-16, 06:58

Pluses

Laughs out and make the moments memorable..Boss,

Please activate your PM.

No point in writing FR when you can't share the details on PM.

Just costs peanuts. But once activated you can get valuable information.

Anyways. Just let me know if the 7 k cost includes place also. Was it incall?

Regards.

Littlish
03-17-16, 07:05
How is the Dance Bar Status? Are they reopen? I read a news few days ago, the ban on Dance Bar was taken out from SC.

If it is open, let me know my friends.

Thanks.They are reasonably functioning.

They don't seem worried re LE.

Went to a couple on western highway after toll.

No restriction. Easy entry, wasn't so earlier.

Usual, beauties and sensuous dances, rest is as before.

Actually a constable visited during the scene, they knew he was coming. For those moments the only thing they did is, gave the mike to male singer after stopping the girl. Within a minutes came in the constable, then went in just to check upstairs if anything going on. But wasn't out for a long time. So the usual dances are back, but not sure re FS services. In past FS was easily available on the spot.

Sadiqhbk
03-17-16, 07:49
First thanks to seniors for helping me out, I was in Mumbai for a day and let me tell you Mumbai is dry and the prices are not worth, so finished my meeting by 9:30 and all MP were closed for a day so wanted to try z spa before leaving next day got the direction from seniors selected K but theres some confusion as her name starts with see and boy what a line up at Z spa, appointed Miss C and enjoyed her lot small perky boobs nice A good massage on bum too, total package, and one thing I like about it is she dint asked for charges up front or after finishing I gave her what was told by seniors.

Massage 9/10.

Face 9/10.

Be 7/10 I am big be lover LOL.

A 8/10 perfect and tight.

WIR yes whenever in Mumbai.

Damage 1. 5 k counter + 1. 5 to her she dint ask for but I liked her.

RockyInstinct
03-17-16, 08:05
They are yet to give licenses to everyone. Until now only 4 bars have been given licenses. DB scene will pick up slowly.

They are reasonably functioning.

They don't seem worried re LE.

Went to a couple on western highway after toll.

No restriction. Easy entry, wasn't so earlier.

Usual, beauties and sensuous dances, rest is as before.

Actually a constable visited during the scene, they knew he was coming. For those moments the only thing they did is, gave the mike to male singer after stopping the girl. Within a minutes came in the constable, then went in just to check upstairs if anything going on. But wasn't out for a long time. So the usual dances are back, but not sure re FS services. In past FS was easily available on the spot.

Newser8008
03-17-16, 09:03
Writing FR in with short name Its becoming habit of some guys. So guys Please share Indies name with there locality. Without mentioning clear name and damage in your FR is not useful for other mongers.

So please mention who is this Miss "B" and Miss "L".

And there damages.

Regards,

Sl66Theres a reason to it mate. LE on prowl.

Besides. You can always ask them on pm.

AjaySh
03-17-16, 09:10
Would not recommend Irene's place.

1) It is way after INS hamla. Where even public transport is rarely available. So travel is an issue unless you plan a long drive.

2) The Rs. 300 rooms are like dumps. You get better ones in lodges near malad station.

3) they have better rooms at 1600. But for that price you might as well get something near your place.

Hi guys.

Can any body please pm me the info this place in malad where irene takes you.

Details that I would like to know would be like.

Name.

Location.

Charges: is it 300 for 1 HR?

Anything else that I should know.

Thanks.

Sonic5
03-17-16, 09:18
Anyone tried her need feedback thanks got her thru priya sp have not taken her yet though.

Leisure1
03-17-16, 10:29
Dear Bro,

There is another FR which has said that they make you sign; and eventually; no extras! They have stopped extras.

Dear bro,

Wrong choice of NE.

You should have gone for Thai.

100% extras guaranteed.

Cheers.

Jasmpat
03-17-16, 10:45
Anyone tried her need feedback thanks got her thru priya sp have not taken her yet though.Their is already a review written about Aisha, the babe on right side by member Dhoka2212 in the forum.

Have seen pics of the babe on the left side, I think their is a review about her too.

BiziBoy2012
03-17-16, 13:37
Onsong bro clear your inbox. Been trying to ping you.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

AshGoogly
03-17-16, 13:51
Hey,

I really wish to try actress or TV actress. Has any one tried any actress? What is the cost and who to contact for the same. I am fine with Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore location. Maybe Hyderabad is also fine.

PowerTower
03-17-16, 16:42
Range 2500, 3500, 5500.

Rest depends upon the girl. So some reference from the SP helps, depends on your luck. Important thing is use your brain and not the Johny to decide. I have done mistakes many a times as I wasn't thinking. Take no. Of SP when you go there if he gives. Sometimes they are scared, but once they know, that YOU are not LE, they will share.There's also a base range of 1700 for plump bodied average milfs. However these are only on the ground floor F0 of both the buildings. Yes truly said that go as per your mind and not Johnny. SP recommendations also help sometimes based on your rapport with him.

VijayChauhan1
03-17-16, 17:05
Well I went to this massage center I called justdial and asked for MP in Belapur. Then I got call from from this pimp he told me they has opened this new center in Seawooda and told me all inclusive charge would be 2500/ for all service. I went there this place looked quite shabby and they had only 2 girls I took this girl maybe 19 something be. She was new in business but knows how to please a man. She gave me good massage then I told her I will not do FK. Only BJ but it should be good. Oh man then she. Started this thing and did continuously for 15 minutes. Then I cum. Total damage 2500 at counter and 300 tip.

Jaideep
03-17-16, 18:09
Read and take care.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-con-couple-posed-as-escort-and-cop-to-lure-men-and-extort-them/17041167Big time eye opener that we should not jump into unknown unverified contacts. In this case guy is lucky that LE helped out instead of running into corrupt officer.

MumbaiMaster
03-17-16, 18:33
Hi,

Does anybody have her number? Can I please have it? Really need it (will exchange something of your choice. Have been in Bombay for quite a while now). All indie contacts.

Hi,

This is my first FR of yesterday. Went with this Punjabi girl who is known by the name Ms. And in locanto. She mentioned the charges at Rs. 10 k for 2 hours; bargained her down to Rs. 6 k for 2 hours.

We reached somewhere between Dahisar & Mira Road as planned earlier. Took a room near highway. Cost Rs800 for two hours (AC). Decent lodge, but too much noise from outside the room.

She met me on time. Coming down to the details:

Size was 36+; awesome tits (she was a Punjabi). We entered the room; spoke for sometime and then started with kisses. She is not a good kisser; just manageable. We started undressing each other and the wolla. The size of her boobs were amazing. Huge!! Sucked them hard; she started shouting as to you are being too hard! Then went playing with her pussy; very very tight pussy..

PeterRaul
03-17-16, 20:14
Hola people!

I have been a silent reader on this webpage for a long time. And recently moved to Mumbai. Please help me out with all those lovely contacts in your phone of independents and SP with hot girls.

Your help is appreciated. I do have few contacts from be'lore, Delhi and Mumbai which can be exchanged.

Sexercice
03-17-16, 20:23
Boss,

Please activate your PM.

No point in writing FR when you can't share the details on PM.

Just costs peanuts. But once activated you can get valuable information.

Anyways. Just let me know if the 7 k cost includes place also. Was it incall?

Regards.Yes, this includes the place. However I will activate PM by tomorrow.

MrXpert99
03-18-16, 02:18
This is two weeks old FR. After RTFF went to see if new birds have arrived. Was very disappointed only 4 ladies with heavy makeup and 3/10 looks. Since wanted massage went with Miss P. Massage was good, didn't ask for any extras. After massage she asked if I want regular, without any negotiations 1 K for full nude B2B, HJ. Very nice B2B, allowed me to finger suck boob (very small though) and then nice release. Most of these girls have stretch marks and with kids. Waiting for a younger one with good body. Overall if I ignore looks its not a bad bet.

1500 + 1000.

MrXpert99
03-18-16, 03:17
After almost a year of reading forum silently activated PM. Seems it's worth spending $20 than getting duped by SPs. Will need some help by seniors for a good indie.

Speed0211
03-18-16, 04:50
Few months back someone was trying to get Shenaz the MTV VJ, not sure if he found something.

Hey,

I really wish to try actress or TV actress. Has any one tried any actress? What is the cost and who to contact for the same. I am fine with Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore location. Maybe Hyderabad is also fine.

Speed2487
03-18-16, 05:17
UT and no extras? That's surprising. By the way, you should never ask the receptionist about the extra services as they will definitely say no because for them you might be LE trying to get a lead. Only if 'by a guy' you mean the receptionist. Also their standard rates for extras are 1.2-1.5 k for HJ / TL. Always go for Thai.

And you tipped 500 for?

Hi,

Coming onto the massage; the girl was an NE; but wtta skill! Amazing skill. Her dry massage felt far better than her oil massage skill. She goes by the name Ms. A (I anyways cudnt figure out her entire name when she mentioned to me). I thoroughly had a great time with her massage; nd she had great tits; which I often touched to give her a hint; but she said, sorry, no extras...

SnoozyBoozy
03-18-16, 05:22
You seriously called up the spa manager to inquire if extras are available?

This is surely funny.

No one does that mate, if you RTFF at least some 50 pages, you will surely know how to score. Most of us have discovered places on our own, and its quite easy if you RTFF and understand things.

Don't go about asking spa managers about extras.

Hi,

Guys, Ubon doesn't give extra at any of their place. I had called the guy who spoke to me on phone; he said sir, tightness from police has increased; so no extras any more at Ubon. BTW, Ubon scruz doesn't accept groupon; while thier Andheri counterpart does!

Marzil
03-18-16, 06:00
Hey folks,

I'll be touching down in this city of yours tomorrow and will be there till midnight. Would be extremely glad if any of you could PM me some contacts along with their price.

Would gladly reciprocate and help if any of you come to Calcutta.

Leisure1
03-18-16, 06:58
Receptionist was a guy. I mean the one who co-ordinated over the phone.

UT and no extras? That's surprising. By the way, you should never ask the receptionist about the extra services as they will definitely say no because for them you might be LE trying to get a lead. Only if 'by a guy' you mean the receptionist. Also their standard rates for extras are 1.2-1.5 k for HJ / TL. Always go for Thai.

And you tipped 500 for?

Luck7
03-18-16, 08:33
Guys,

All beware of the SP new trick.

They will send the selected babe to your hotel. She will collect upfront the charges for overnight and ask additional 500 Rs for taxi. Here you are trapped.

You will easily give 500/- and feel relaxed. She will hurry with the fuck and tell you we will do second round within 30 minutes.

Once the first session is completed the SP calls her and tell her to give 500 Rs. To taxi standing down at hotel.

The babe gets ready and leave the room with good communication skill which gives guarantee of her returns.

Now hit your head on Wall. Game over. All mobile are switch off either you are blocked.

Play with known SP only. Don't take single risk of SP. Nowadays they have even joined hands with local hawaldar (constables) who comes in middle of your fuck session and will demand above 1 lacs.

Total Ripp off. So guys be very careful and control your sex emotions until you find really safe and reliable Indie or SP. (Even Indie play same games).

Best of luck.

Djboy
03-18-16, 14:43
Hey guys!

I was offered her by an sp for 10 k /1 pop.

Has anyone tried her? What was the damage if you did?

Please PM.

Thanks in advance!

Dj.

RokSon
03-18-16, 15:10
Hey guys!

Please PM.

Thanks in advance!

Dj.Looks like a typical bait. 10 k 1 pop. Doesn't make sense. If you score. Do let us know. It means there is light.

Wadala 2323
03-18-16, 16:40
I had the pleasure to sample the most incredible boobs, I have seen till date. As my friend Rikuthana mentioned this girl has Pornstar boobs. I have been with my share of women with big boobs, but Miss V from thane has exceptional boobs.

I called her in the morning and fixed to meet her in the afternoon. She guided me to a lodge in Thana. She reached 5 minutes after me.

She is fair and quite good looking (for a MILF), but upon looking at her, one cannot guess on what is to come.

We entered the room and after a few minutes of chit chat and her asking me who had given me her number, the fun began.

She removed her clothes and her massive boobs came tumbling out (I would say at least E cup).

Did a little kissing (don't know about DFK, as I didn't try) and then played with her boobs for 10 minutes – Squeezing and sucking her nipples.

Then asked her to give me a massage with her tits. WOW.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes, after which she gave me a decent BJ. She licked me all over while I continued to play with her boobs.

I then asked her to lie down and enjoyed the best tit fuck ever!

WIR: Certainly!

Body- 8/10. (because I love bog boobs).

Face- 6/10.

Damage- 2.5 k + cost of room.

Session. Awesome.

Rajarao
03-18-16, 18:23
DJBOY.

I am sure her pussy is made of platinum and studded with diamonds? That's why 10 k /1 shot.

Hey guys!

Please PM.

Thanks in advance!

Dj.

Rajarao
03-18-16, 18:48
Any FR on the girls in the attached pics? Both girls are known as Jannat.

J1 number ends with 0167 and J2 number ends with 7709.

TrojanHorse007
03-18-16, 20:46

J1 number ends with 0167 and J2 number ends with 7709.First one is Pinky, number ends with 167 and the other have no clue.

Sxenv
03-18-16, 20:47
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum.

I am a regular member of Ubon Scrux. For the last month or so, only NE girls are available and no extras are on offer, due to increased LE activity and work permit issues I understand from reading the older posts in the forum now.

Can someone please tell me if the Thai girls are back in Ubon Scrux? Are they expected to come back anytime soon?

Help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers.

ServingYou2003
03-18-16, 20:55
Guys,

All beware of the SP new trick.

They will send the selected babe to your hotel. She will collect upfront the charges for overnight and ask additional 500 Rs for taxi. Here you are trapped.

You will easily give 500/- and feel relaxed. She will hurry with the fuck and tell you we will do second round within 30 minutes.

Once the first session is completed the SP calls her and tell her to give 500 Rs. To taxi standing down at hotel.

The babe gets ready and leave the room with good communication skill which gives guarantee of her returns.

Now hit your head on Wall. Game over. All mobile are switch off either you are blocked.

Play with known SP only. Don't take single risk of SP. Nowadays they have even joined hands with local hawaldar (constables) who comes in middle of your fuck session and will demand above 1 lacs.

Total Ripp off. So guys be very careful and control your sex emotions until you find really safe and reliable Indie or SP. (Even Indie play same games).

Best of luck.Not sure how many have seen this episode on television in the program CP. They trap a young boy, who then starts robbing. They extract lacks from him. At the end of the day its found that they are fake cops. I guess the boy commits suicide too. So really guys please be very very careful.

Joshua Dsouza
03-18-16, 21:48

J1 number ends with 0167 and J2 number ends with 7709.The KTM bike girl is pinky dunno who the other girl is because they both look different.

Rahul0223
03-18-16, 22:48
Hello to all.

I am from Pune and an active member on Pune forum for some days. Well I need help from Mumbai. I have attached 2 pics here in the reports, I hope it's attached I am using my phone for this. I need to know if anyone knows this female and have her digits. She is into fun work but not sure if through SP or independent, but I know she is in Mumbai. A friend of mine had a chance with her year back in Mumbai, but he never had her digits. He got this from another local guy from Mumbai.

Any help on this is really appreciated, both pics are of same female.

Sahilvik
03-19-16, 06:33
Can anyone help me out with some good MILF contacts in an around Navi Mumbai. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

FunLovingNish
03-19-16, 06:44
DJBOY.

I am sure her pussy is made of platinum and studded with diamonds? That's why 10 k /1 shot.Hahaha. 10 K per shot is insane price.

Mahya
03-19-16, 06:53
Hi guys,

Any info on the attached girl? Claims to be an indie with place. Quoting 15 k for 3 hours.Not worth.

Shashangka
03-19-16, 08:57
This is a 2 months old FR. Went to this lodge starting with the at sec 11, washing, navi Mumbai. Got the info from one of my friends. At reception sits [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Straightway asked for service. They lined up many faces, all teen age. Selected this one [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Superb babe, slim, good looks. Looks. Booked a room there. Good GFE. Talked a lot, all the time she was in my arms. DFFK, BBBJ all done. I took 4 hrs for one shot. But actual [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] took only 15 min. Rest all the time we were talking and fondling each other. Nice tight pussy. The best thing is that it is situated just near P.S. So safe.

Report card.

Look 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Overall 8/10.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SnoozyBoozy
03-19-16, 11:06
She looks hot. Is it 10 K 1 Pop with 2 pussies?

I'm referring to the pussy walking below her. And her pussy ofcourse.

What is it? Siamese? LOL.

Hey guys!

Please PM.

Thanks in advance!

Dj.

ApacheGuy
03-19-16, 11:18
I had the pleasure to sample the most incredible boobs, I have seen till date. As my friend Rikuthana mentioned this girl has Pornstar boobs. I have been with my share of women with big boobs, but Miss V from thane has exceptional boobs.

I called her in the morning and fixed to meet her in the afternoon. She guided me to a lodge in Thana. She reached 5 minutes after me.

She is fair and quite good looking (for a MILF), but upon looking at her, one cannot guess on what is to come.

We entered the room and after a few minutes of chit chat and her asking me who had given me her number, the fun began.

She removed her clothes and her massive boobs came tumbling out (I would say at least E cup).

Did a little kissing (don't know about DFK, as I didn't try) and then played with her boobs for 10 minutes Squeezing and sucking her nipples.

Then asked her to give me a massage with her tits. WOW.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes, after which she gave me a decent BJ. She licked me all over while I continued to play with her boobs.

I then asked her to lie down and enjoyed the best tit fuck ever!

WIR: Certainly!

Body- 8/10. (because I love bog boobs).

Face- 6/10.

Damage- 2.5 k + cost of room.

Session. Awesome.Can you please pm me her contact?

BiziBoy2012
03-19-16, 15:17
Had nothing to do in office, so called up the sp and asked for something exciting enough.

She got back with the 2 pics, and selected the red top gal.

Asked her the convenient time to be there and she asked me to convey my time bracket, indicated 2 pm would be ideal and fixed the deal.

Headed towards the western suburb and made it 30 minutes late, the gal was waiting for me at the place.

Sp introduced the gal and asked her to take good care of her client, specifically indicating what I like. The gal nodded in confirmation.

Headed into the bedroom after the niceties and washed up. Made the girl feel comfy. Had a few laughs. Got into our birthday suits and girl started a BBBJ,(new to the business, so had to teach a few tricks). No nakharas to try any positions. Attitude was pleasant and ready to do a little bit more to please. Overall the BBBJ was nothing to write home about, put on the cover and asked her to ride me, pussy was tight and came within a few strokes.

Cleaned up and chatted for a while, had some refreshments and tea.

Started the 2nd round with a BBBJ, fingered her to make her wet and shifted focus to doggy. Good buxom Brazilian ass. Just the right kind to excite me and coax me to bang harder.

Came in cover in doggy. Cleaned up and left the sp's place.

Although I tried the 1 in red, the sp was coaxing and cajoling me to not go after looks and go for service and take the white instead.

Will heed her advice and try to avail of the other gal ASAP. Both 20 year olds.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude to please 9/10.

Body 6/10 plumpy and short.

Pussy 9/10 tight.

WIR not for the girl. Yes to the sp.

Damages 6 k incl place to sp.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Tester
03-19-16, 15:23
New revenue generating models keep emerging in this shady business. Nexus betwen SP, Indies and corrupt cops are a reality. Let's accept it. Because the stakes are too high for people like us who don't want to dent our so called 'clean' image, we more often than not succumb.

It is here that the smart gutsy monger will sail thru.

Be strong. Be brave and fight it out.

First things first. Register your real name and real ID with the hotel. Battle half won.

Next, confess that you met the inde to have fun in the room. No money here, only for mutual fun. If possible keep the voice record application ON in your mobile phone. It can help you later. Or a secret spy camera application.

If the cop threatens to take action against you, you can ask him on what grounds and which section in IPC. Remind him of the "Malvani Hotel Scam". All 93 police station in-charge in Mumbai city including ACPs and DCPs have been instructed by thr Mumbai CP to stop interfering into couples rooms in hotels and private houses.

I know it is easier said than done but if you are strong it is not difficult. Don't think you are guilty already, that is where the case is lost and people end up paying 1 lakh or 50 k etc.

Be safe than sorry, choose your known SP and inde and if possible the hotel. Past experience is important. If not yours, any of your reference friend.

My 2 cents.

Cheers!

Best of luck.

Rdm1687
03-19-16, 17:48
SP Dipti. Nerul. A short FR: Me and my friend visited her. Kept us waiting for 1 hour for girls. The girls were very average looking (basically Gavti girls). I made a mistake that I paid early. The girls have no sense of service. After entering the room, the girl which I had said that she doesn't stay after 6 PM as the lodge gets raided. The girl wanted to get out as fast as possible. She wanted me complete my 2 pops in half hour. It was already 6 PM. After some argument, I asked the SP to change girl but the SP tricked me to go ahead by talking to the girl. Nothing on plate, forget foreplay etc. The girl said foreplay etc happens only in BP or is given by expensive call girls and no customer asks for it. Somehow completed my 1st pop. Was very frustrated. After some rest, started 2nd round. Kept pestering me to do fast and whether it will be done. I left it halfway and left.

Same exp was had by my friend. My friend had only 1 pop (total time 15 minutes includes removing clothes, fucking and putting clothes back on). He said it seemed that they paid us as they wanted everything done on their terms. Lodge name. R. K. Unsafe as hell. Constant presence of LE. He said he saw 5-6 LE in lodge when he was sitting outside. Total Money wasted: 3.5 k for 2 pops. 2 k for 1 pop. Both with place. W.I.R: If you put a gun on my forehead and gave me the money, I still won't go. No thanks.

PeterRaul
03-19-16, 17:59
Hi all,

Got this contact from AFF. She claims to be independent and is Quoting 10 k for 2 hrs. Number ending 030.

I feel the charges are slightly high! BTW any of our forum member has meet her before?

If you did then please share the your experience and total damages. TIA.

RohanBhr
03-19-16, 18:50
Hi all,

Got this contact from AFF. She claims to be independent and is Quoting 10 k for 2 hrs. Number ending 030.

I feel the charges are slightly high! BTW any of our forum member has meet her before?

If you did then please share the your experience and total damages. TIA.What is her AFF ID bro.

TopGun11
03-19-16, 19:04
Hi Biziboy,

Your post is sizzling and the girls look nice too.

A reliable SP is hard to find, at least for me. So hope you won't mind sharing his contact. Will post about it.

Your mailbox is full BTW.

Cheers.

Had nothing to do in office, so called up the sp and asked for something exciting enough.

Asked her the convenient time to be there and she asked me to convey my time bracket, indicated 2 pm would be ideal and fixed the deal.

Headed towards the western suburb and made it 30 minutes late, the gal was waiting for me at the place.

Sp introduced the gal and asked her to take good care of her client, specifically indicating what I like. The gal nodded in confirmation.

Headed into the bedroom after the niceties and washed up. Made the girl feel comfy. Had a few laughs. Got into our birthday suits and girl started a BBBJ,(new to the business, so had to teach a few tricks). No nakharas to try any positions. Attitude was pleasant and ready to do a little bit more to please. Overall the BBBJ was nothing to write home about, put on the cover and asked her to ride me, pussy was tight and came within a few strokes..

BhukhaLauda
03-19-16, 20:04

Headed into the bedroom after the niceties and washed up. Made the girl feel comfy. Had a few laughs. Got into our birthday suits and girl started a BBBJ,(new to the business, so had to teach a few tricks). No nakharas to try any positions. Attitude was pleasant and ready to do a little bit more to please. Overall the BBBJ was nothing to write home about, put on the cover and asked her to ride me, pussy was tight and came within a few strokes.

Started the 2nd round with a BBBJ, fingered her to make her wet and shifted focus to doggy. Good buxom Brazilian ass. Just the right kind to excite me and coax me to bang harder..Hey dude,

Tried to PM you, but it seems your inbox is full.

Vishal1980
03-19-16, 20:07
Looking for MILF contact my budget is 2.5 to 3 k any feedback or pm would be really appreciated.

Mayurp
03-19-16, 22:23
Hello to all.

I am from Pune and an active member on Pune forum for some days. Well I need help from Mumbai. I have attached 2 pics here in the reports, I hope it's attached I am using my phone for this. I need to know if anyone knows this female and have her digits. She is into fun work but not sure if through SP or independent, but I know she is in Mumbai. A friend of mine had a chance with her year back in Mumbai, but he never had her digits. He got this from another local guy from Mumbai.

Any help on this is really appreciated, both pics are of same female.There is an SP in Mumbai named Priyanka Gupta (might be fake name, but, communicates using this name) has this girl. I am not sure if she started working inde.

Bhav44
03-20-16, 00:17
Have tried her. She is cooperative & not a time watcher. Prices can be way lower though.

Hey guys!

Please PM.

Thanks in advance!

Dj.

Kunal14
03-20-16, 02:51
Dear Vishal1980,

Please check PM.

Regard.

Charles90
03-20-16, 05:28
Hi friend,

Coming back to Mumbai for couple of days as part of my monthly India runs. Staying at 5 star hotel in South Mumbai.

Any help on reliable indies / SP for outcalls will be highly appreciated.

Please do PM if any one of you can help.

Vishal1980
03-20-16, 09:11
Dear Vishal1980,

Please check PM.

Regard.You mentioned budgets around 7 k 8 k.

Bat Wings
03-20-16, 09:37
Yup. She is from Mumbai.

Name is Pooja (at least that's what I know her as) Stays in Andheri. She operates as an independent.

Met her a year back. Average performance. Charges 5 to 6 K for ST.

Hello to all.

Any help on this is really appreciated, both pics are of same female.

CheapFun
03-20-16, 10:14
Was reading through the posts. About LE trying to interfere. Its vital. To be confident. While booking show your ids. And talk confidently. And if ever a LE team comes. Legally. You are not wrong. Just say you will appear before magistrate next day. In the chaotic courtroom. Where no one would recognize you. The magistrate will fine you rs 400. And let you go. Cops play on ones fears and lack. Of knowledge. And once they know that you are aware of the magistrate rule. They would just try to take 500 and be happy.

LoverboyJerico
03-20-16, 12:18
Well, Thanks to my Dear friend on ISG Biziboy, (I must mention, Biziboy really helped throughout my 2 days visit never let me down even once. Thanks a ton! Though he was really occupied with his office work he) who passed me a NL SP's number. Well, it was my first experience at NL and I was surprised to see the rooms and everything. Cleanliness was also fine. Nothing to crib about.

So, met the Sp. He took me to one building I think second floor. All stuff priced around 2.5 and 3.5 K. I didn't like any so I asked him to show more options. Then I was taken to another building 1st floor I guess with most options at 5.5 K Chose 2 girls. T and X. Asked the girls upfront if the are comfortable doing a threesome and they said its their first time but they would do.

Paid the Sp. Got in the room. Ordered beer for myself and drinks for both. T was awesome and X was waste!! T was so so fucking good that she made me cum twice in like half hour. Right after I came, in 5 minutes he started giving me a BBJ, whereas X was saying. Maybe T wanted to finish me quick to catch more customers, But it was the longest and most extended BBJ I have ever had. Fucked both girls in different positions and left.

However, I was always wondering, whether it is safe to have sex there. I mean, in todays world, there could be a spy cam everywhere and anywhere. Don't want to see mt own video on some porn site! LOL! What do you guys think?? Is it safe fucking there? Is there any reliability?

BhukhaLauda
03-20-16, 13:26
Hey guys,

I am looking for some action in Airoli or nearby area. Please PM me in case you would like to share indie contacts or MP / spa details.

Tester
03-20-16, 16:49
It is quite safe, NL is in this operations over 2-3 decades and they won't play with their core business. So don't worry. Relax.

However, I was always wondering, whether it is safe to have sex there. I mean, in todays world, there could be a spy cam everywhere and anywhere. Don't want to see mt own video on some porn site! LOL! What do you guys think?? Is it safe fucking there? Is there any reliability?

Kunal14
03-20-16, 16:53
Dear Vishal1980,

Please read my PM, budget range start from 2.5 k to 8 k.

Regard.

Smart Hunk26
03-20-16, 17:12
Hi guys,

Any info on the attached girl? Claims to be an indie with place. Quoting 15 k for 3 hours.She is from Malad, in her early 20'S, stays alone. She is also available on facebook.

Lewis Hamilton
03-20-16, 18:07
Hey guys. Can any one please PM me the contact of the bhandup MILF Leena? Would reciprocate with few indie contacts I have. Thanks in advance and enjoy.

RickGere
03-20-16, 19:15
Mutually consenting adults having sex is a crime and hence a fine paid for 500?

The act attracts a crime is not comforting because LE can pin any damn charge against you. A messed up LE can go bezerk!

Was reading through the posts. About LE trying to interfere. Its vital. To be confident. While booking show your ids. And talk confidently. And if ever a LE team comes. Legally. You are not wrong. Just say you will appear before magistrate next day. In the chaotic courtroom. Where no one would recognize you. The magistrate will fine you rs 400. And let you go. Cops play on ones fears and lack. Of knowledge. And once they know that you are aware of the magistrate rule. They would just try to take 500 and be happy.

Rajesh Hard Dick
03-21-16, 01:44
Hi,

I'm looking for good NE chicks to bang for LT. Its OK if she is an Indi or through SP.

Kindly help.

EatPrayLove
03-21-16, 04:38

Started the 2nd round with a BBBJ, fingered her to make her wet and shifted focus to doggy. Good buxom Brazilian ass. Just the right kind to excite me and coax me to bang harder.

Came in cover in doggy. Cleaned up and left the sp's place..Hey pal. Long time since I got to read from you. It was quite nice!

Hope I get to share in some of your spoils the next time am in Mbai. Do whatsapp. EPL!

BiziBoy2012
03-21-16, 09:40
Hey guys. Can any one please PM me the contact of the bhandup MILF Leena? Would reciprocate with few indie contacts I have. Thanks in advance and enjoy.Sent you pm champ.

Keep humping.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

PanNaughty
03-21-16, 09:59
Hey guys,

I am looking for some action in Ghatkopar or nearby area. Please PM me.

ShamSagar
03-21-16, 10:13
Dear Friends,

Sorry to bother you, but never had a quick session in Mumbai.

I will be in Mumbai will be free for few hours near Sion.

Is there any safe place quickly action or any CG where I can call her can visiting new-Mumbai will also be fine.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sagar.

KuKriMan
03-21-16, 12:07
Hello to all.

Any help on this is really appreciated, both pics are of same female.I received these girls photos from a SP with the last digits 988.

MrXpert99
03-21-16, 12:36
Seniors,

Need help to start the fun with a indie. Can someone pm me a good looking indie near Airoli area.

ScorpionMav
03-21-16, 15:08
Yes nothing on the news but confirmed from an insider of the biz that LE raids did happen, I am regular at a lot of spas and one of the owners is a personal friend of mine They told me about the raids. Long story short yes after the incident at Chembur LE Activity has heightened and there were at least a couple of raids on spas in the ironman area as well.

Maybe it is because its March and LEs need to show some action on the ground, maybe the increased LE activity is here to stay. My suggestion to friends here would be to avoid the spa scene altogether for a couple of weeks. Or at least do not book late night appointments.

Hopefully this is a passing phase.

Hi.

I cannot find anything on google news about this. I have however heard that something happened at a spa in a mall on Link road. Another source told me of trouble in You spa.

Hope someone has more authoritative info.

BophSep
03-21-16, 15:15
Bro,

Iroli is a read where very less Indis available, if you plan for western line many available.

Regards.

Seniors,

Need help to start the fun with a indie. Can someone pm me a good looking indie near Airoli area.

SfoCowboy
03-21-16, 17:12
Thanks bro. If you met her, please post an FR.

She is from Malad, in her early 20'S, stays alone. She is also available on facebook.

ShamSagar
03-21-16, 18:52
I have not seen any report for long on these LB.

Are these bars still operation and safe.

Would like to know.

Also, are they safe to visit in afternoon 3-4 pm.

Thanks in advance.

Sagar.

Viraaj
03-21-16, 19:55
Hi bro,

Please PM her number in exchange will share you other no.

Lets have fun.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes, after which she gave me a decent BJ. She licked me all over while I continued to play with her boobs..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tyrion Stark
03-21-16, 20:22
Hoping to find some action went to Ubon Bandra and the place is easiest to locate. Checked the chart and asked for discount they were giving 20 pc flat discount. Took Thai aroma oil massage 1900 ,charged me 1500 after discount. Was assigned miss s, perfect skin fair as snow white with small perky boobs started with massage impatiently waiting when she will ask for extras but the conversation went really platonic and ended up with KLPD. I might be wrong but after reading few of post earlier I don't think this a place where you will like to end if you want some action The massage was not up to mark yet not bad. I know seniors must be getting lots of request for number and am not exception. I'll appreciate if seniors can pm me number of spas with some action and I'll be happy to share contacts of few spa I know where you will at least get a HJ (pretty face guaranteed).

Sexercice
03-21-16, 20:29
Good piece of learning. Confidence alone can make a lot of difference.

New revenue generating models keep emerging in this shady business. Nexus betwen SP, Indies and corrupt cops are a reality. Let's accept it. Because the stakes are too high for people like us who don't want to dent our so called 'clean' image, we more often than not succumb.

It is here that the smart gutsy monger will sail thru.

Be strong. Be brave and fight it out.

First things first. Register your real name and real ID with the hotel. Battle half won.

Next, confess that you met the inde to have fun in the room. No money here, only for mutual fun. If possible keep the voice record application ON in your mobile phone. It can help you later. Or a secret spy camera application.

If the cop threatens to take action against you, you can ask him on what grounds and which section in IPC. Remind him of the "Malvani Hotel Scam"...

Viraaj
03-21-16, 20:40
Hi,

I am new to this Forum. Please help me with girls number on-[Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Mumbai only.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TrojanHorse007
03-21-16, 21:01
Hey guys,

Many people have inbox'd me for this indie.

Apologies for the same but I don't have her digits. Had her digits a year back when Mr. Letcher had shared it, but have lost the contact.

As far I remember she did ask for a reference and I didn't had any. Made up a fake reference but she didn't budge.

Cheers.

DwayneJohnson
03-21-16, 21:13
Can anyone please PM me address of most talked about spa?

I have never mongered in India before so can only reciprocate via Thailand tips (Line IDs, TF P4 P, Indian friendly gogos on WS, bkk mps).

Thanks.

Tan127
03-21-16, 22:33
Hey everyone,

Going to bang up this Friday this chick. If anyone has details please share up. She's thane based SP share her image.

DwayneJohnson
03-22-16, 03:58
Can anyone please PM me address of most talked about spa?

I have never mongered in India before so can only reciprocate via Thailand tips (Line IDs, TF P4 P, Indian friendly gogos on WS, bkk mps).

Thanks.I was looking for Z spa. Got information from board members. Thanks for replying.

The Real Devil
03-22-16, 04:44
I have not seen any report for long on these LB.

Are these bars still operation and safe.

Would like to know.

Also, are they safe to visit in afternoon 3-4 pm.

Thanks in advance.

Sagar.The bars start by around 4 but there are no girls in the bar at that time. The girls start to come by around 6-7 before that is just a normal bar with loud music.

Zackery
03-22-16, 06:06
Thank you to Amitjames12 for this indie contact, Miss E. This FR is about 2 weeks old.

Sent her a message with reference. No reply. Then about 10 min later, after she was informed about me trying to get in touch, she called. Fixed a time for the next day, which I won't be able to make it for. So after a bit of to and fro, for the next 5 days, fixed a time on the 6th day.

Not sure if she's full time into modeling, but she's slim, 5'6", good rack, nice silky long hair, decent suck lips. Clean overall.

She had a place in some society. Safe enough I guess. Extra for that.

She's friendly, chatty. So after a few minutes of talk, started with DFK. Slid my hand up the dress she was wearing and squeezed her tight butt. Helped her take off her dress and bra. In a minute, we're off the bed, she stood me up and took off my T and pajama (yes, I was wore a pajama for FS with an indie, deal with it). Picked her up in my arms (mental measuring scale says she is 45-50 kilos), while she wrapped her legs around my lower back and some more DFK. I lay her down on the edge of the bed, removed her black panty for some DATY. She then asked me to lie down and comes the BBBJ. Average. After a good couple of minutes, WOT. Then doggy'd her for the final end.

GFE- 7/10 (might be higher for others).

BODY- 9/10 (good rack, slim bloody).

DFK- 7/10.

BBJ- 5/10.

WIR. Yes, maybe after 10 new FRs, when I have a new found hard on for her.

P.S: Haven't mentioned damage, as I feel I overpaid and I don't want to encourage that sort of behavior LOL.

FlagPost1
03-22-16, 06:45
I know a Miss P. She's from Nagaland. Must be around 28-30. She works with an event mgmt co. My experience so far has been really good. Not a time watcher. Is fluent in English & well mannered. Rimming & BBBJ good. Doesn't mind diff positions & has very nice skin. Is not very comfortable with the at ty so didn't force. If you are fond of tits, she has small boobs.

I'm OK to share contact details. However, while I say this, I don't know how you can reach me. Honestly, I've not read through the rules but I'm pretty sure that PM works only for paid subscription which I don't have.

Hi,

I'm looking for good NE chicks to bang for LT. Its OK if she is an Indi or through SP.

Kindly help.

AD912
03-22-16, 08:39
Hi Guys.

An BLR indie who used to go by the name of Sonali until one year is in Mumbai for a couple of days. Last heard she used to go by some other name in BLR recently. I had deleted her number, but true caller sis showing tanya. Well she is here for a few days and would like customers, so asked me to give her number to my friends. Can't tell her that I have lots of unseen friends who might be open to meet you.

Rate: today she quoted me 6 k for st and 15 k for LT. I told her this is not BLR, and she said we will discuss. By we, I mean the guy who want to meet her. Frankly, I had her for 10 k full night in BLR a year back.

Pros: nice girl, makes you feel comfortable, chulbul, good DFK and BBBJ.

Cons: small boobs.

Her current number is ending with 2011. She is currently staying with her friend at Mira road.

If interested PM me and please please negotiate. The last thing I want is some smartass accusing me of being a pimp. Please read FR's of her in BLR forum. Long time back there was also a pic of hers.

Cheers.

BophSep
03-22-16, 08:51
Now a days most indies do sent go just by reference. They ask the reference guy to call up or introduce you to her then only they respond, It is one way good also as the no gets circulated to avoid trouble they ask the reference guy to introduce.

Regards.

Ask F.

Hey guys,

Many people have inbox'd me for this indie.

Apologies for the same but I don't have her digits. Had her digits a year back when Mr. Letcher had shared it, but have lost the contact.

As far I remember she did ask for a reference and I didn't had any. Made up a fake reference but she didn't budge.

Cheers.

K S Kiron
03-22-16, 09:16
Yes bro,

You are right. She is also known as Ayushi / Sonal. She also called me today asking if I have friends in Bombay. You can view her pics in the BLR forum.

I agree with you on the pros and cons. Yes, you can negotiate with her for 3 k-3. 5 k for 1 shot. I don't know the prevailing rates in Bombay.

Regards,

KSK (from BLR forum).

Hi Guys.

An BLR indie who used to go by the name of Sonali until one year is in Mumbai for a couple of days. Last heard she used to go by some other name in BLR recently. I had deleted her number, but true caller sis showing tanya. Well she is here for a few days and would like customers, so asked me to give her number to my friends. Can't tell her that I have lots of unseen friends who might be open to meet you.

Rate: today she quoted me 6 k for st and 15 k for LT. I told her this is not BLR, and she said we will discuss. By we, I mean the guy who want to meet her. Frankly, I had her for 10 k full night in BLR a year back.

Her current number is ending with 2011. She is currently staying with her friend at Mira road.

If interested PM me and please please negotiate. The last thing I want is some smartass accusing me of being a pimp. Please read FR's of her in BLR forum. Long time back there was also a pic of hers.

Cheers.

AmRock
03-22-16, 09:22
Thinking to explore NL this time after seeing so many reviews.

Can some one pm me the direction and good SP number with good collection.

Thanks.

Dev987
03-22-16, 09:43
Yes, you are right. She did call me this morning requesting me to refer my friends. I have met her few times in Bangalore and Pune. In fact, I know her for more than two years. She is also known as and operates as Ayushi in Bangalore. BTW, she is a Maharastrian marathi speaking girl. She offers good service particularly rimming for 6 K ST. I feel there is lot of scope to negotiate her rates in Mumbai.

Hi Guys.

Cheers.

Tp1986
03-22-16, 13:40
Hoping to find some action went to Ubon Bandra and the place is easiest to locate. Checked the chart and asked for discount they were giving 20 pc flat discount. Took Thai aroma oil massage 1900 ,charged me 1500 after discount. Was assigned miss s, perfect skin fair as snow white with small perky boobs started with massage impatiently waiting when she will ask for extras but the conversation went really platonic and ended up with KLPD. I might be wrong but after reading few of post earlier I don't think this a place where you will like to end if you want some action The massage was not up to mark yet not bad. I know seniors must be getting lots of request for number and am not exception. I'll appreciate if seniors can pm me number of spas with some action and I'll be happy to share contacts of few spa I know where you will at least get a HJ (pretty face guaranteed).Hi Tyrion,

Spa with same name in Ironman District of western Suburb meaning darkness is guaranteed for a HJ at least. Charges are min 1000, after negotiation with therapist. Massage vouchers available on popular deal website.

Tp1986
03-22-16, 13:43
Hello BiziBiy,

Thisis my first time on this site. I have not tried anything of this sort and am now wanting to explore. I have just had a HJ at a couple of MPs. Can I get the contact details for this SP?

Headed into the bedroom after the niceties and washed up. Made the girl feel comfy. Had a few laughs. Got into our birthday suits and girl started a BBBJ,(new to the business, so had to teach a few tricks). No nakharas to try any positions. Attitude was pleasant and ready to do a little bit more to please. Overall the BBBJ was nothing to write home about, put on the cover and asked her to ride me, pussy was tight and came within a few strokes..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Jasmpat
03-22-16, 17:43
Recently just booked an online ticket from Yatra.com for my biz trip overseas.

After the booking was completed, I was happy to earn eCash amount of Rs. 10,000 which got credited to my Yatra wallet.

I immediately booked an online return ticket to Delhi with the amount credited, for the month of May.

Guess, some of the Forum members must be aware of the refund and cashbacks. Other's can definitely avail this service, if they wish to monger in Delhi city for a few days, which is economical in terms of money spent on SPA's or Indie's or on CIS import.

BTW, I am not employed at Yatra.com nor am I here to promote them. I know their will be some members, who will definitely pose this query, why is it being posted on the Forum.

I am definitely looking forward to enjoy my trip to Delhi and thought why not pass this little piece of information to other forum members.

Jasmpat
03-22-16, 17:56
Can someone share feedback of an Indie named 'Sonia Kapoor" whose no ends with 953.

I have managed to get the reference and she has cross verified with the member.

Her pic also on WhatsApp seems tempting, to give her a try.

But, before I jump in the pool, request if some member can shed some insight or feedback about her services.

Dev987
03-22-16, 18:19
I have met her a year back. She is actually not Sonia Kapoor but Sonia Sabharwal. She is a punjabi with a Maharastrian mother. Speaks fluent Marathi. Very presentable and we'll informed and also good looking. Smokes heavily and also enjoys a drink. Excellent BJ. But down side is she has well lived her prime. You can PM for finer details.

Can someone share feedback of an Indie named 'Sonia Kapoor" whose no ends with 953.

I have managed to get the reference and she has cross verified with the member.

Her pic also on WhatsApp seems tempting, to give her a try.

But, before I jump in the pool, request if some member can shed some insight or feedback about her services.

Member #4467
03-22-16, 19:04

J1 number ends with 0167 and J2 number ends with 7709.Hi senior,

As I am new to this forum. Could you please PM these two number.

Thanks in advance.

VijayChauhan1
03-22-16, 19:23
Guys,

I'm looking forward to become a member have been silent reader for a month but before that can anyone guide me who gives rimjob at NL. Have been there but saw some LE activity and got shit scared and ran away.

Any help would be appreciated.

Member #4467
03-22-16, 19:47
Hi fellow members,

I have been a silent watcher of ISG for past 1 year. I regularly visit Mumbai for my work. I need some contacts of independents Indies. As I am new to mongering so I don't have any contacts for exchange. I can only be extremely thankful for help.

PhotoBot
03-22-16, 20:24
Dear all kind souls of the Bombay forum,

I will be in Bombay from next Monday for week. I will be put up in Andheri W.

Kindly, PM me MPs in the Western suburb which I need to visit.

Thanks in advance.

P.S: Will do the same when you visit Cal.

JpgHunter
03-23-16, 03:38
Having a rich experience of mongering mostly into massage world, but never ever penned down into the forum. So now decided to start it.

I had went to and spa near many bungalows in darkness area. Got a therapist why allocated. She recognized me as I had met her previously too.

She started with the blissful erotic massage with proper attention to needed areas. And then it was just I felt I was in heaven. She is fair looking with proper curves and big tits.

All in all, a 8/10 experience.

I found one more staff tempting over there. Will certainly try her next time.

Counter- 1500.

Service- 1500.

Please pm me for further exchange.