PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

Jasmpat
04-04-16, 14:56
Members,

Wish to know if indie Nikki (NE in looks) whose no ends with 538 is still active or has she left this biz for good.

Peter Patros
04-04-16, 15:22
I have never had a problem there. Make sure the klasdy is dressed properly!

Try T* at BKC you won't have any probs.

PeachFuzzy
04-04-16, 17:10
After a long time went to blow off steam and headed to are Spa in Chembur. I expected it not to shoot up its counter higher than it already is. Damn it, I wasn't surprised. Took Miss M who had huge knockers.

She coaxed me into buying 3 k deep tissue or no service kind of treaty. Johnny needed some field action so went marching ahead. Then came of the golden question but with ease. She wasn't ready to budge below 1.5 k. Johhny jonny, yes, took the sugar.

Two massive bombs intimidated me, attacked with valor and neutralized them. Her nuclear facility was leaking due to continuous intrusion. Mutual benefits were appreciable.

Missile launching part was well controlled by me until fuse intentionally went off.

Damages 3 k + 1.5 k.

WIR. NO, the are war seems costly to be fought again. Can fight two wars if I try to capture other territories with variable, likable benefits.

Hello to the brothers here. Peace before war.

Newser8008
04-04-16, 17:15
Ren spa in Worli and Chembur has finally started to dry up, a source who works there told me that clients have left due to high cost and the fact that they hard sell expensive massage to them.

Most staff is without work for most day. I hope they dry up further to either to shut down or come up with discounts.2 posts explaining the same thing. You must be really looking forward to discounted rates. Lols.

They tried coaxing me into 4 hands or dry jacuzzi with me as well. Said next time.

Can you or any senior highlight what exactly happens in the jacuzzi package. Is it just them in the buff with you in the jacuzzi? Or more?

Was planning on taking a membership. Will hold on for a few days to try and get the discount.

LoneRanger1976
04-04-16, 17:22
Started with a 60 minutes massage at a new spa in suburbs.

A sneezy therapist told me in and out of how the Thais there make great money by doing wrong things behind the curtains.

An oil rub was all she gave and I wasn't too impressed though the manager tried all his means to sell me a membership.

Wasn't interested in Thais but interested people can take a dip once.

Returned to a horny ***** who had asked me to buy whiskey before I met her.

As I stood and had my sips, she sat on a chair and sucked me while slapping my balls a few times.

Took her to bed and removed her clothes.

Grabbed her by hair and pushed her against wall to wall mirror while she aggressively moved her ass against my dick.

She turned around and jumped up to put her thighs around me while I held her ass and fucked her in the air.

Threw her on the bed and fucked her.

She then went on her knees in doggy and I came inside her after two minutes.

Two more drinks and she sucked me while I sat on a chair this time.

A footjob followed soon and then a rim job with her mouth moving to my balls and her hands giving me a HJ.

Didn't feel like fucking anymore so made her lean on a wall and masturbated while she held my balls from beneath her legs.

Came on her ass and paid her money to buy peanuts.

Took a shower and bid her goodbye.

Kinky girl but somehow didn't enjoy much as she was dry down there and moans sounded artificial.

Not repeating again until I am really short of money.

Cheers.

SunnyW0880
04-04-16, 18:20
Not very familiar with Powai, hence not sure what does PP mean. This is near Lakme Salon / CCD, Orchard Avenue. Just got taken over by new management and got re-branding done.

Is this spa in PP as well? Establishment any good? As in facilities?

SunnyW0880
04-04-16, 18:27
Went to this SPA in Mhada. Know an old therapist there and she called and recommended a local therapist and to try. Was decent looking. Above average. Counter - 1500. Gave an OK massage and started with extras. TL. Very nice pair of boobs. Sucked them for a good time. She kissed all over the body but not down there. Good HJ however she wasn't game for B2B / BJ.

Tried paying her 1000 but she insisted on 1500 though she didn't ask for monies anytime during the massage or service.

SpaSurf
04-04-16, 19:51
That's LR.

Right brother.

NE and their attitude is clear, if you get it then you get it great or else it's pure time watch till you crack the nut.

Someone quoted that in Bangalore you get everything from them and same it's here also it's just their attitude is in response to the local behavior.

Being smart has always saved money but being nice to someone has always paid.

Also I salute them as one of the community where women also reach out far and long from their home town to earn a bit.

Sorry for the over emo quote.

Anyways cheers.

Hope to get along soon.

Dear brother.

I am sure there are many more in the world still to be explored and our ratings are always subjective with time.

I am happy that you have kept a gem secure and that is the right approach otherwise I have seen gems losing their shine with fame and business.

I am a fan of chemistry more than skills and the current one has both so it makes a double whammy.

Recently while abroad I had tantric massage, prostrate massage and a lot more but the experiences still could not beat the chemistry which come a a bonus in India with NE and I am choosing not to say NI because somehow I enjoy the attitude which NE carry because of their upbringing and innocence though I have also seen ultra clever NEs.

To each his own.

Let's keep enjoying in our own personal ways.

Cheers.

RokSon
04-04-16, 20:08
Ren spa in Worli and Chembur has finally started to dry up, a source who works there told me that clients have left due to high cost and the fact that they hard sell expensive massage to them.

Most staff is without work for most day. I hope they dry up further to either to shut down or come up with discounts.They killed the goose. The market corrects itself. Currently if you observe, most spas have got into the 999 to 1.5 k discount range. The extras are also in 1.5 to 2 k range. The rates are up by 500 bucks but stable. I used to frequent Rvr and had the famous Tna until they raised the cost and tried hard sell even to regular customers. Today all the good stock has gone and ready to pack time has come. Plus a lot more spas opening up almost weekly.

RaauCool1234
04-04-16, 22:06
Dear seniors,

Any independent contract in Mumbai please PM me.

AmpMax
04-05-16, 03:54
What about miss 'a' ? I have also tried most of these ones except 'a'.I have tried all except Ms Lopez. I would Rate A's massage E.M. as slightly better than the others.

AjaySh
04-05-16, 05:10
After one of the forum members took a Freebie by vamoosing without paying her; and another tried to consistently pester her with unwarranted calls, she has restricted herself to the Forum Seniors whom she knows very well, or a verbal reference from one of the seniors. Her terms are non negotiable with the place and time slots. She still maintains her curvy figure ,high level of Hygiene and matching lingerie to give us that GFE feeling... She can talk anything from world economics to Shakespeare literature, thereby keeping up a good conversation if you with her for prolonged hours...

Members,

Wish to know if indie Nikki (NE in looks) whose no ends with 538 is still active or has she left this biz for good.

Jasmpat
04-05-16, 05:32
After one of the forum members took a Freebie by vamoosing without paying her; and another tried to consistently pester her with unwarranted calls, she has restricted herself to the Forum Seniors whom she knows very well, or a verbal reference from one of the seniors. Her terms are non negotiable with the place and time slots. She still maintains her curvy figure ,high level of Hygiene and matching lingerie to give us that GFE feeling... She can talk anything from world economics to Shakespeare literature, thereby keeping up a good conversation if you with her for prolonged hours...I have availed her services twice and she is the best Indie, till date I have come across.

In fact, she will educate a man which position is more pleasurable and favorable.

But of late her reply to some of the seniors is, will get back to you or reply when she wants to meet. Which she hasn't, so I believe she has left this biz for good or must be some personal problems.

Will definitely miss her services, talks and the sexy lingerie's she wore.

RickGere
04-05-16, 09:44
Hello all,

Did anyone avail of her services?

She is from thane and quotes 5 k for 2 hrs.

Has a little attitude.

Pics attached.

CityVisit
04-05-16, 10:01
Hey friends,

I want to get some hourly rooms / flat maybe for taking my chic there for the deed. Not comfortable to get into a hotel etc with Pan cards details etc. Any suggestions? Please PM me. Am all ready to go once, I get this room sorted out.

Thanks

Zephyer
04-05-16, 10:34
She also goes by name Samira / samaira / pooja. And is available on locanto too. Yes she has attitude, she is from kalyan / dombivili area and calls you to thane for service.

Nothing great to review as such, attitude between mechanical to okayish.

Hello all,

Has a little attitude.

Pics attached.

Pram1000
04-05-16, 11:35
Members,

Wish to know if indie Nikki (NE in looks) whose no ends with 538 is still active or has she left this biz for good.She's still active but has changed coordinates.

Ultimate007
04-05-16, 13:00
2 posts explaining the same thing. You must be really looking forward to discounted rates. Lols.

They tried coaxing me into 4 hands or dry jacuzzi with me as well. Said next time.

Can you or any senior highlight what exactly happens in the jacuzzi package. Is it just them in the buff with you in the jacuzzi? Or more?

Was planning on taking a membership. Will hold on for a few days to try and get the discount.Dear bro,

Dry jaccuzi means the therapist take you to a room which doesn't have a bed. Just mattress.

You will be told to wear a bath robe and slippers and you will walk behind the girl with other girls watching you and you will feel like a king.

Once you both are inside the room, the girl will lock the room from inside and she will remove all her clothes (total nude) and you can do whatever.

You want with her. Except fucking. I think you can do that also provided you take dry jaccuzzi from her at least 3-4 times.

Charges.

5 k to girl and 8 k dry jaccuzzi charges.

Or you can take 1 more option, wherein 5 k to the girl and 4 k dry jaccuzzi charges. In this case the girl doesn't give you any massage.

I have taken both the options. But honestly it is waste of money. In this amount you can visit NL 3 times and have a fuck also.

Only positive about ren chm is it is 100% safe from LE, feel totally secured. But deep hole in pocket.

Cheers & enjoy.

Ultimate007
04-05-16, 13:04
After a long time went to blow off steam and headed to are Spa in Chembur. I expected it not to shoot up its counter higher than it already is. Damn it, I wasn't surprised. Took Miss M who had huge knockers.

She coaxed me into buying 3 k deep tissue or no service kind of treaty. Johnny needed some field action so went marching ahead. Then came of the golden question but with ease. She wasn't ready to budge below 1.5 k. Johhny jonny, yes, took the sugar.

Two massive bombs intimidated me, attacked with valor and neutralized them. Her nuclear facility was leaking due to continuous intrusion. Mutual benefits were appreciable.

Missile launching part was well controlled by me until fuse intentionally went off.

Damages 3 k + 1.5 k.

WIR. NO, the are war seems costly to be fought again. Can fight two wars if I try to capture other territories with variable, likable benefits.

Hello to the brothers here. Peace before war.Dear bro,

Miss M means M A the _ _ _ I. RYT?

Ultimate007
04-05-16, 13:12

Most staff is without work for most day. I hope they dry up further to either to shut down or come up with discounts.Don't ha.

You are right.

They don't have customers of late.

At least 3-4 girls continuously harass me on whatsapp. And request to visit.

But don't want to waste hard earned money.

Prefer Mulund spa's at 1.5 k. Though quality is average. Still money is saved.

Regards.

Newser8008
04-05-16, 13:13
Hi,

Can you please PM the spa name in Powai and NE name.

Thanks.Quoting the wrong guy mate. LOL.

CoolToad
04-05-16, 14:20
There's an aunty at Kalina who lends rooms by the hour. She refers local and NE's who frequent her place. Check on her. Quite a few gems with her.Can you share some more info on this lady Ajay bhai.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Cheers.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tuks87
04-05-16, 15:09
Hi,

I am looking for good MP in Borivali with extras.

I am new here. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance. My PM is also active.

BiziBoy2012
04-05-16, 15:16
Hello all,

Has a little attitude.

Pics attached.Buddy she was previously known as anamika from thane. Total waste of time and money. Never turns off her mobile. Total chatterbox.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

JhonReady
04-05-16, 16:24
Hi guys,

This is my first in this forum.

I have a regular SP from Kandivali (KDI) and he is good to talk to gives accurate info about girls and also helps with selection process.

I am into mongering landscape since last 6 months and have been with same SP since the beginning.

Need some other contact as and when I can get them.

FR.

Got pics over whatsapp and chose the girl.

Neha / Gujarati / 24 / Fair / working at Call Center.

Also the Sp approved of my choice and fixed the time, the place was the same usual.

The lady was more beautiful then I expected in pics and was happy.

We chat for some time getting comfortable with each other.

Started with DFK and mild lip sucking and cuddling.

Soon things escalated and after a passionate 7-10 minutes we got in our birthday suits.

Boobs and skin were more soft and milky then I could have ever imagined.

Stated with missionary / doggy / WOT / end of Energy.

Neha was very easy to get along and ever more awesome at sex.

Have asked my SP to star her for me and will repeat very soon.

As soon as I can afford to.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Shp2015
04-05-16, 17:40
Suppose to meet this bird tomorrow.

Claiming to be indi, Got contact from locanto.

Quoting 6 K for couple of hours. Desperate right now so sorry if I am hiking the price.

Traceur
04-05-16, 18:26
So there was a article in the papers a few days back about a raid at a spa in Chandivli. Apparently was a ploy to extort money. Tge cops have been arrested so well it ended well. Tgere was no news on the customers though.

HsPuppy55
04-05-16, 18:43
Dear bro,

Miss M means M A the _ _ _ I. RYT?I thought M A the _ _ _ I had shifted to the Worli branch. So has she come back?

Sachint
04-05-16, 18:50
Can someone share contacts in Navi Mumbai.

Do we have separate thread for Navi Mumbai.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SexLover66
04-05-16, 19:19
Guys,

Help me with GFE friendly budget lodges with 1 k range at Khar Bandra near area.

Please PM me guys.

It's urgent.

PeachFuzzy
04-05-16, 19:50
Dear bro,

Miss M means M A the _ _ _ I. RYT?Yup, loads of attitude. MILF and thirsty. Good at sucking nips, excellent massage and decent lip kisser. Dint finger, maybe she wanted more dough.

SpaSurf
04-05-16, 20:48
It's high time now.

I stopped visiting both the sister spas long back. The other being BM.

Lastly I used to frequent BM for a NE Ms M good erotic massage and GFE but she left and the locals I feel quiet mechanical.

And for dry jacuzzi and all spending about 10 k for 3-4 times with that amount you can make a trip to Bangkok. Haha.

Better one is at Powai for Hi end girls and lock safe with full service except FS.

Hope Ricky's words get heard up. Chao.

Most staff is without work for most day. I hope they dry up further to either to shut down or come up with discounts.

Newser8008
04-05-16, 22:30
Dear bro,

Miss M means M A the _ _ _ I. RYT?I think hes talking about Miss Mu.

Newser8008
04-05-16, 22:34
So there was a article in the papers a few days back about a raid at a spa in Chandivli. Apparently was a ploy to extort money. Tge cops have been arrested so well it ended well. Tgere was no news on the customers though.You are right dude. Here's the article:

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/Woman-inspector-and-two-constables-stage-a-fake-raid-on-spa-booked-for-dacoity/articleshow/51654545.cms

Jaaco
04-06-16, 03:28
Suppose to meet this bird tomorrow.

Claiming to be indi, Got contact from locanto.

Quoting 6 K for couple of hours. Desperate right now so sorry if I am hiking the price.While it's none of my business, why would you want to burn big bucks on her; she's not even a looker. If I were you, I'd try my luck in NL, where I have the right to choose, and many of the babes are better looking than this one in the pic. Moreover, the service quality of this indie is not even guaranteed. I would even say that an erotic massage with TL HJ and with a bit of luck a BJ by an petite NE in a spa would beat this one.

But then, it's none of my business. I am only reacting at the pic and the rates.

Jaaco.

EatPrayLove
04-06-16, 03:39
Started with a 60 minutes massage at a new spa in suburbs.

A sneezy therapist told me in and out of how the Thais there make great money by doing wrong things behind the curtains.

An oil rub was all she gave and I wasn't too impressed though the manager tried all his means to sell me a membership.

Wasn't interested in Thais but interested people can take a dip once.

Returned to a horny ***** who had asked me to buy whiskey before I met her.

As I stood and had my sips, she sat on a chair and sucked me while slapping my balls a few times.

Took her to bed and removed her clothes.

Grabbed her by hair and pushed her against wall to wall mirror while she aggressively moved her ass against my dick.

She turned around and jumped up to put her thighs around me while I held her ass and fucked her in the air.

Threw her on the bed and fucked her.

She then went on her knees in doggy and I came inside her after two minutes.

Two more drinks and she sucked me while I sat on a chair this time.

A footjob followed soon and then a rim job with her mouth moving to my balls and her hands giving me a HJ..

Cheers.The Ranger might tell you that he's quite moody nowadays, but from what I can see, his FRs still set the mood pretty much on the forum. Cheers to that bro and keep them coming. EPL!

IndianStrider
04-06-16, 04:26
Is the V spa (ancient indian scriptures) near Darkness MIDC operational. Has been closed for some time now.

AmpMax
04-06-16, 04:29
You are right dude. Here's the article:

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/Woman-inspector-and-two-constables-stage-a-fake-raid-on-spa-booked-for-dacoity/articleshow/51654545.cmsWonder which spa and salon this is.

PeachFuzzy
04-06-16, 04:56
Dear bro,

Dry jaccuzi means the therapist take you to a room which doesn't have a bed. Just mattress.

You will be told to wear a bath robe and slippers and you will walk behind the girl with other girls watching you and you will feel like a king.

Once you both are inside the room, the girl will lock the room from inside and she will remove all her clothes (total nude) and you can do whatever.

You want with her. Except fucking. I think you can do that also provided you take dry jaccuzzi from her at least 3-4 times.

Charges.

5 k to girl and 8 k dry jaccuzzi charges..Does the 4 hand therapy is intended to shag (masturbate) you twice? One more HJ after you blow a load already?

RickGere
04-06-16, 08:03
Assuming this was a 1 pop deal, how much did you pay?

Hi guys,

I have a regular SP from Kandivali (KDI) and he is good to talk to gives accurate info about girls and also helps with selection process.

I am into mongering landscape since last 6 months and have been with same SP since the beginning.

FR.

Rocky Singh
04-06-16, 08:38
Any info on this lady? She is above 30. Very good communication skills. Rate hovering around 7 k for 3-4 hrs. No place.

RohanBhr
04-06-16, 09:02
Hello all,

Has a little attitude.

Pics attached.She is from kalyan and called in thane very bad in looks don't go with her pics and always in hurry.

Wastage of money in 5 k you will better choice.

PeachFuzzy
04-06-16, 09:07
This is an well-known but recently obscured way to explore hidden MP gems. Buy midday or Mumbai mirror, under health / fitness section dial up the numbers of given MPs and enjoy. Sureshot fun. Act normal, that's it.

Tuks87
04-06-16, 11:15
Hi,

I am looking for good indie or SP with good incall facilities in Dahisar / Borivali / Kandivali / Malad.

Can spend for good time.

New to this area. Help appreciated. As I don't want to be cheated. My PM is also active.

Thanks in advance.

XxWolf
04-06-16, 11:37
Which is the one in Powai that you are referring to?

It's high time now.

Lastly I used to frequent BM for a NE Ms M good erotic massage and GFE but she left and the locals I feel quiet mechanical.

And for dry jacuzzi and all spending about 10 k for 3-4 times with that amount you can make a trip to Bangkok. Haha.

Better one is at Powai for Hi end girls and lock safe with full service except FS.

Hope Ricky's words get heard up. Chao.

XxWolf
04-06-16, 11:39
Nope. It's basically both the therapists massaging you simultaneously and then jerking you off together. Although one member has posted a review of how he did get jerked off twice.

Does the 4 hand therapy is intended to shag (masturbate) you twice? One more HJ after you blow a load already?

GladSyt
04-06-16, 13:23
Any info on this lady? She is above 30. Very good communication skills. Rate hovering around 7 k for 3-4 hrs. No place.Can you please share her contact details.

JhonReady
04-06-16, 13:32
Assuming this was a 1 pop deal, how much did you pay?5 K for 1 pop and once I repeat the girl 2-3 times I pay her for extra pops as I see fit as per the lady.

JohnPhoenix
04-06-16, 13:43
Would not recommend Irene's place.

1) It is way after INS hamla. Where even public transport is rarely available. So travel is an issue unless you plan a long drive.

2) The Rs. 300 rooms are like dumps. You get better ones in lodges near malad station.

3) they have better rooms at 1600. But for that price you might as well get something near your place.Hey Bro,

Well I had used Irene's service once and I like the place she used.

1) it would depend where the monger wants to take his prize and distance or location is immaterial as long as it satisfies the needs (distance away from prying eyes, known people etc) of the monger.

2) As I said, I have been to that place with Irene. Now one should not expect the ambiance and elegance of a Hilton when one is paying 300. I found to be sufficiently comfortable to perform the deed and have a warm shower later.

So I think it would depend on what's the perception of monger and what's his needs.

SiddyD32
04-06-16, 13:48
Hi friends,

Am new to this forum. I have been wondering and searching whether such a platform existed where we could share reviews of escorts. I guess I am at the right place.

I am looking for someone sexy to spend whole night. Budget not a problem. But genuine and sexy babe is what I am looking for. Please share guys.

Kamiwaza
04-06-16, 14:50
Hello brothers,

Looking for an Hi- End escort open to everything? Where do I find a good looking one and what should be my budget? If you guys have contact details, appreciate it if you can PM them to me.

Cheers.

LoneRanger1976
04-06-16, 14:50
Bro.

The ranger became selective in writing and sharing after the incident which you know about.

You are welcome always to dip into my private swimming pool.

See you soon.

The Ranger might tell you that he's quite moody nowadays, but from what I can see, his FRs still set the mood pretty much on the forum. Cheers to that bro and keep them coming. EPL!

LoneRanger1976
04-06-16, 15:00
In expensive no naughtiness spas a 4 hand means 2 girls synchronised completely with their hands moving in tandem on both your left and right parts of the body.

If you are really tired it is a great stress buster with extra female attention.

Try O2.

In some spas like the one in east if you get friendly with the girl you will get a 4 or a 6 hand massage free at the price of 1 but expect more titilation than relaxation.

It may end up in a HJ or BJ with your girl while others move out in the end if you are skilled enough.

In some massage parlors it is listed on the menu and the intention is to jerk you twice if you can manage to cum twice in 60 minutes.

Best is to find spas here you pay for one and get one free.

Nope. It's basically both the therapists massaging you simultaneously and then jerking you off together. Although one member has posted a review of how he did get jerked off twice.

SfoCowboy
04-06-16, 15:15
No info bro. Let me know if you get the digits, looks good though.

Any info on this lady? She is above 30. Very good communication skills. Rate hovering around 7 k for 3-4 hrs. No place.

RockingSam
04-06-16, 16:17
What's NL bro?

While it's none of my business, why would you want to burn big bucks on her; she's not even a looker. If I were you, I'd try my luck in NL, where I have the right to choose, and many of the babes are better looking than this one in the pic. Moreover, the service quality of this indie is not even guaranteed. I would even say that an erotic massage with TL HJ and with a bit of luck a BJ by an petite NE in a spa would beat this one.

But then, it's none of my business. I am only reacting at the pic and the rates.

Jaaco.

Newser8008
04-06-16, 17:13
Hi friends,

Am new to this forum. I have been wondering and searching whether such a platform existed where we could share reviews of escorts. I guess I am at the right place.

I am looking for someone sexy to spend whole night. Budget not a problem. But genuine and sexy babe is what I am looking for. Please share guys.If you leave your request so vague, its highly yo'll get a reply from anyone. LOL. You'll have to RTFF and if you spot something you like, hit up the poster through PM or something to get info.

Cheers. Happy mongering.

Newser8008
04-06-16, 17:15
Hello brothers,

Looking for an Hi- End escort open to everything? Where do I find a good looking one and what should be my budget? If you guys have contact details, appreciate it if you can PM them to me.

Cheers.Like I told SiddyD32. You're going to have to RTFF. And ask people who have posted FRs you like to provide you with contacts and they just might oblige.

Newser8008
04-06-16, 17:27
Bro.

The ranger became selective in writing and sharing after the incident which you know about.

You are welcome always to dip into my private swimming pool.

See you soon.Please don't deprive others of your FRs because of one person. (unless I'm completely misreading the situation).

You are to Mumbai what Rahul bhai is to Delhi forum.

Newser8008
04-06-16, 17:40
What's NL bro?LOL. Like the best place to monger in Mumbai. Check your PM.

Shp2015
04-06-16, 17:59
I had tried other options, But have not been lucky enough to get good session out of those. Just a mechanical job and nakhras and all.

So have been replying to selective ads, Hoping to find an indie who's not regular.

I understand that such indies do not go to these sites posting ads as they already have the number of contacts they need.

But just trying.

Anyway, had not meet her today as I was busy at work.

While it's none of my business, why would you want to burn big bucks on her; she's not even a looker. If I were you, I'd try my luck in NL, where I have the right to choose, and many of the babes are better looking than this one in the pic. Moreover, the service quality of this indie is not even guaranteed. I would even say that an erotic massage with TL HJ and with a bit of luck a BJ by an petite NE in a spa would beat this one.

Jaaco.

JustFishing
04-06-16, 18:00
After reading the juicy FRs here, I decided to visit you spa Screws and instead of wasting money on paying full price for the massage, I opted for the membership offer of 7 K for 7 massages. BTW, is that offer still on?

For the very first massage, I was assigned a cute therapist from Manipur called Ashim, who was very scandalized when I asked for extras. She proceeded to give me a very sensual but professional massage that left me with a roaring hard on but no relief in sight. Highly recommend her for a massage if that is all you are looking for.

The next session was with a Thai lady called Ten (could have been Jen but her accent was tough for me to understand) who looked like a female wrestler. The moment she gathered that I was game for extras (which was obvious because Johnny made his intentions very clear), she rammed her tongue down my throat. Not the kind of deep throating I had in mind. 1.5 K got me access to her chachas and coochie which was dripping wet. Shouldn't I have been paying her less if she enjoyed her job so much?

I was a bit shell shocked after that episode and wanted something less dominating. Opted for Indian therapists for the next 4 sessions. Irene, Kiran, Rupa and Deepali. All were good massages but minus happy endings. Deepali and Kiran are incidentally cousins and both are stunner from Assam. They had a little rivalry going about who was the better masseuse. And if that wasn't [CodeWord130] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord130) enough, they are roommates with Irene. The massages with the two cousins was very chaste but Irene seemed like she could be interested in a little something something. If anyone else here scored, with any of these women, please rub it in my face.

For my last session, I opted for the famous Eve, also from Thailand. We didn't waste too much time. Struck a deal at the 15 minute mark for 1.5 K for a TL HJ which was expertly conducted. Her mammaries were more than a handful and she was much less forceful in her DFK than Ten. I would repeat her if I went back to you Spa.

Unfortunately, I never returned because of their stinky showers and happy endings in rooms with just curtains. I got private rooms three times out of seven but never accompanied by a HJ.

Could someone who has been there recently, let me know if things have improved at you Spa. Also, are the chicas from Siam back?

P.S. I didn't use code names for the names of the therapists because as far as I know the Indian therapists don't provide extras and the Thais have returned to their homeland.

JustFishing
04-06-16, 18:19
A Thai Spa in Bandra East has become a familiar favorite with me. I have been there about 10 times already and have had massages from most of the therapists there. Believe or not, to this day, I have not scored here and yet, I keep going back. Why you ask?

For two reasons. One, the therapists (all from the North East) have been without exception extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They flirt with you, praise your physique, open up about their lives, and leave you feeling that there may be more on offer next time. Hahaha!

Second, many of them are experts at the bum massage. The feeling of a liberal dose of oil dripping through your ass cracking, before being leisurely and sensually spread around, leaves you hard for the duration of the massage. And when you turn over and your hard on is obvious in the now transparent disposable, the therapist will smirk at you with barely concealed amusement. The particularly naughty therapists (Miss S, Miss P, Miss are and Miss J) will tease you further by sliding a finger under the disposable edge so that they fractionally graze your penis and balls. The other trick is that another masseuse will walk in while you have your bum exposed to join in the massage. She will tweak your nipples or dip a finger into your asshole and before you recoil in surprise, she would laugh and walk out.

But sadly, no happy endings are on offer - at least none for me. If others have been more fortunate, please let me know. Miss S actually suggested that I could wank off in front of her but unfortunately, that doesn't rock my boat and so I desisted. Miss J massaged my balls at length while giving me an ass massage but said "not here" when I asked about extras.

I still have another 7-8 massages to go in my membership. Hopefully, I unravel the mystery before long.

JustFishing
04-06-16, 18:42
I too visited this spa in VP after buying a coupon on NB. My advice is to make sure you ask for a Thai therapist when making your booking.

I didn't and was assigned this young Manipuri girl who had worked in Sohum spa before. Needless to say it was a very chaste massage with no hints at extras at all. Pretty decent massage but not what a mongered is looking for.

The spa itself is really nice and the ambiance is excellent. With the NB coupon it is only 999 for an hour long massage and so its VFM. The therapists wash your feet at the start and make you really feel like royalty. They have 6 spacious massage rooms, each with an attached steam room and shower. So its worth it for the massage alone but a KLPD if you're looking to score.

Visited this spa in VP, there is an offer going on in the famous website, called up in the afternoon and booked a Thai therapist, since it was my first visit to this spa didn't know any therapist by name. Very close to the station, good ambiance inside spa, they have proper rooms with attached bath area. Therapist that was assigned for me must be in her late 30's. Went for aroma therapy, asked her name three times could not make out, its some name starting with M. Got good massage for next 30 min which included bum massage and after that asked about extras she was ready for HJ and TL, nice firm melons enjoyed it for some time then got a much required release, it was slow and sensuous movements. Overall good time spend. Total damages rs 999+ 1000.

JustFishing
04-06-16, 18:57
About 4 days before the raid at Precious metal, I booked a 90 minute Swedish at a negotiated price of 2 K. The lady at the counter assigned me a Thai masseuse called Miss O.

Miss O was thin and strong and had a gruff voice. This made me suspicious and because I had read in this forum about lady boys in some spas, I had my guard up.

She proceeded to give me a great back massage and a decent bum massage (not as good as the ones in A Spa in Bandra but pretty good nevertheless). I didn't enjoy it as much because I kept thinking that there would be a dick hidden in her sarong. Then she squatted on top of me and I thought I felt a pair of balls on the back of my legs.

I decided that it was my imagination and decided to ask for extras. She quoted 3 K for B2B and I offered 2 K. She countered with 2. 5 K and I said only if it included a BJ. My disposables had already been done away with ages ago. Now it was her turn. Off came the top to reveal a pair of small but well formed tits. Off came the sarong and the panties to reveal a delicate tiny pussy. WooHoo! I felt like I had dodged a bullet.

I decided that I must feast on this treasure and went down on her. A minute or two in moved me in a 69 and proceeded to blow me while I dined at the why. She was dripping wet and tasted really nice and neutral.

But then I did something that I shouldn't have. I came in her mouth without any warning. Like a trooper, she made sure she didn't let a drop spill but she wasn't a swallower. She quickly dressed up and left to spit it out and clean up. Five minutes later she was back and smilingly reprimanded me for not warning her.

I apologized profusely. I will definitely return to her, if for nothing else, than to make sure I return the favor.

All in all a good experience which I hoped to repeat until I heard the news about the raid. Does anyone know if Ms O is available at the branch in Bandra? I really hope she was not among those who were "rescued" by the LE. Is the Vashi branch open again?

JohnFromIndia
04-06-16, 20:35
Can anybody help me with Leena's Contact who is available in Bhandup.Hello bro,

Can you share Bhandup. Leena's number via PM as well your reference.

JohnFromIndia
04-06-16, 20:49
Hi Raj,

Can you share number via PM Please.

J

This is my first post but definitely not last. Visited GLS Vashi (FR) yesterday after reading a lot about it here from seniors and took Ms. J and opted for 60 minutes Swedish massage.

She guided me to the room and asked to change to disposables. She came back within 5 minutes and off started the massage. Massage started with the back and shoulders and slowly went to lower back. When suddenly she pulled down the dispos a little for bum massage. Bliss. Plus this was a sure shot sign of extras. Started talking to her during bum massage and told her that it is uncomfortable with the half pulled down dispo and could she get it off all together (took my chance generally the answer is no) but to my surprise off went my dispo. The massage continued and was asked to turn over. Started with legs to thighs massage twice or thrice deliberately touching my balls. I giggled and she asked what happened I said pointing at my johnny which was already saluting her saying that happened. She giggled and continued with the other leg. By now was her teasing made my johnny real hard seeing which she signaled do I want a HJ. I signaled how much? She quoted 2 k so I called her over to talk to her. Told her 2 k for FS 1 k for HJ + TL. She said no FS and TL + HJ will be 1.5. I said 1.5 with CBJ + TL she said no..

Bond Bond
04-06-16, 21:12
Hey Bro,

Your mailbox is full. Can you PM me the details of this place and damages.

There's an aunty at Kalina who lends rooms by the hour. She refers local and NE's who frequent her place. Check on her. Quite a few gems with her.

IndianMale83
04-06-16, 21:26
Can someone share contacts in Navi Mumbai.

Do we have separate thread for Navi Mumbai...Nop, no separate thread. Navi Mumbai also is discussed here itself.

What's NL bro?Dude,

Please spend some time reading through the posts. Requesting for contacts I OK, but it looks odd when people can't even read through the pages.

RajKanwar321
04-07-16, 01:13
I used to visit the same spa frequently. And ask for Thais. The Receptionist is NE and she forces to take NE. Hence one time I got a massage from NE since all Thais were booked and I popped the question for extras and NE said no. But after that every time I call and ask for Thais the receptionist straightaway refuses. She says Thai therapist is not available. I use to love the spa, its ambiance and the girl by the name of A.

I too visited this spa in VP after buying a coupon on NB. My advice is to make sure you ask for a Thai therapist when making your booking.

I didn't and was assigned this young Manipuri girl who had worked in Sohum spa before. Needless to say it was a very chaste massage with no hints at extras at all. Pretty decent massage but not what a mongered is looking for.

The spa itself is really nice and the ambiance is excellent. With the NB coupon it is only 999 for an hour long massage and so its VFM. The therapists wash your feet at the start and make you really feel like royalty. They have 6 spacious massage rooms, each with an attached steam room and shower. So its worth it for the massage alone but a KLPD if you're looking to score.

Rvd516
04-07-16, 04:03
This is not an FR but got some info that I think might be of use to fellow mongers.

I was outside Mumbai and was returning to home from airport. While in auto I heard driver talking about dropping chicks to hotel. So being curious I inquired and to my surprise this guy can provide chicks at good rate.

If anyone interested in trying him then I will be happy to share his number.

SammyU788
04-07-16, 04:44
She also goes by name Samira / samaira / pooja. And is available on locanto too. Yes she has attitude, she is from kalyan / dombivili area and calls you to thane for service.

Nothing great to review as such, attitude between mechanical to okayish.Any senior please post a review on her?

She is in this biz since way back 2010.

Good to see any strong reports on her.

MrXpert99
04-07-16, 06:21
Has anyone tried the be spa behind the Mandir at Mulund. Package starts from 2 K and therapist is assigned after you show up.

LittelBond
04-07-16, 06:32
Guys,

I have been contacted from SP and sent few profiles.

Need some validation. Are they real? SP is quoting way to high around 15 k for night.

Input will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Arhsim
04-07-16, 06:59
Hi guys,

Hey Jhon,

I guess you don't have PM facilities, so just wondering, if I was to ask you to share your SP's contact, in exchange for a trustworthy SP who I know who charges a little lesser than yours, how are we to do it?

Cheers.

JustFishing
04-07-16, 07:04
I used to visit the same spa frequently. And ask for Thais. The Receptionist is NE and she forces to take NE. Hence one time I got a massage from NE since all Thais were booked and I popped the question for extras and NE said no. But after that every time I call and ask for Thais the receptionist straightaway refuses. She says Thai therapist is not available. I use to love the spa, its ambiance and the girl by the name of A.That's a bummer! I learned from my masseuse that there are 2 Thai therapists. I'm sure that thanks to all the mongers, they must be very busy. Did you try being flexible with your schedule?

JustFishing
04-07-16, 07:21
I had read about a fellow ISGian who tried out this spa in the building adjacent to Phoenix Market City. Visited their website and found they have 40% off all their services and so decided to call and make a reservation. When I spoke to their sexy sounding phone operator, I was informed that the discount was now 30% and not 40%. Decided to take a rain check because given their exorbitant list prices, a 30% discount still meant a counter of close to 2 K for a 60 min Swedish, with no guarantees of extras.

The trouble started from that evening on wards. I started getting calls once a day from the spa to find out when I was available. Talk about being persistent (Thought about recommending her for a sales job where I work). Finally, I had to block their call.

Has anyone had a similar experience here? BTW, the spa name is the land of Ram in Thai.

JustFishing
04-07-16, 08:47
From Kherwadi junction.

Takebleft then from circle take right.

It's on same road where bank of Maharashtra quarters is there.

Regards.The only one I know in this area is A Thai Spa and this one employs only NEs and no locals. Am I missing something?

Tyrion Stark
04-07-16, 09:07
My experience to spa has been limited with twice being held on KLPD and that's the reason why am sticking to a gem of a place at pp and many thanks to old members for sharing information.

Now I want broaden my horizon and try Russians or Iranian masseur or indi, have gone through 100's of FR still no leads about them. Could anyone through some light whether they exist if so I will really appreciate if members could PM me some details.

BuzzCute007
04-07-16, 09:15
Hello all expert mongers,

I am planning to go to NL today or next week. For the first time. Any suggestions. Precautions. Recommendations.

It would be great to have a good first time experience.

Anyone would like to join in can contact.

I don't have PM facility.

Thanks in advance.

TharkiBoss
04-07-16, 14:21
Hi buddy,

Does her number ends with 2879 ? ,

Could you please share Vishaka / Vinisha's number. ?

Also if there is any reference.

2015 did start with a bang!!

Having stayed low for a while due to issues of the pocket, decided to take this lovely lady, Vishaka who is a Phataka (Cracker)!

All that I was aware was that the contact is of a house wife who operates out of thane.

So after much of contemplation (because when I initially called her I found her charges high), I decided to light up the wick LOL.

Took the plunge, called her and she was prompt & courteous over the phone for where to meet and how and what. Etc.

As she is not on what's app or refused to send me a pic, I was like driving in to the dark! So when I saw her, it was like one of the diwali crackers that goes up in the sky blows up in to some awesome colours and your jaw drops and goes WOW!

Well at least that's what happened to me, (imagine the cad bury ad where a chubby boy who is selling watermelons and suddenly a thief drops of a bundle of stash whilst running away from police, and the punch line goes 'beta man me laddoo phoota', (To translate in English as the software / Jackson will other wise not publish this. Literally. In mind sweet bursting). Killer! LOL.

She comes in on her activa in a kurti and jeans. Well she is no model body or thin, but has just the right amount, and my sweet lord the jugs on her. Would make a seasoned juggler call out for a practice session!! Oh dear me, did my rocket just rise up. LOL.

She is fair, approx 5'3", to dye for bosoms, meaty behind and whilst I am analyzing how she is looking I am just praying that my bulge does not show under my jeans right in public display! Ha ha ha!

Got introduced with a firm hand shake, proceeded to the place of action (lodge), checked in to the room. (decent lodge).

I kid you not folks, when she undressed and those melons were in full scene, I was in heaven! (to give you boys a clue they were like Christy Canyons).

Nothing much to report about the session, which was decent in all fairness.

The score card as follows:

Body - 8/10 (for me at least she was meaty).

DFK - 7/10

Hygiene - 9/10

Assets - 9/10

Love hole - 7/10

Attitude - 8/10

Pocket - 3 k short time single shot plus lodge (expensive for me).

WIR. You Bet I Would! Saving up already. LOL.

Note: looks are based on my likings. You could like Dolly Bindra. Hey that's your choice. LOL ha ha ha.

I still have two pending FRs will try to add them this week.

MumbMax
04-07-16, 14:35
Guys,

I'm a first timer here, but not a first timer to the mongering scene. I've had very unreliable experiences in Mumbai (my experiences are from locanto SPs and such), and do not wish to let go of my money so easily for so less anymore.

I live in Santacruz, and was wondering if any of you guys could point me towards an at least 8/10 across looks, GFE, experience and the lot.

I'm slightly flexible on the budget.

Weekend is coming, and I have the house to myself. Would like some pointers on some long-term deals if possible.

And. I have a thing for tall girls who can have a conversation, in English.

I subscribed, so you can PM me too.

RoadRomeo
04-07-16, 15:34
Dear all,

I got in touch with This SP Raju no ends with 599. He quoted 4 k For attached Girls. Any feedback on girls or so.

Please assist.

I like the first one. It's kinda urgent.

Ulrico
04-07-16, 15:54
I will soon visit Mumbai and would be happy to have from time to time a lady as companion overnight in my hotel (5 star).

Therefore I would like to know good and serious escort girls and / or agencies. Thank you very much for appropriate recommandations!

BhukhaLauda
04-07-16, 16:00
Guys,

I have been contacted from SP and sent few profiles.

Need some validation. Are they real? SP is quoting way to high around 15 k for night.

Input will be appreciated.

Cheers.Hey friend,

You can find out whether the pics are fake or real using the following steps:

1. Visit images. google.com.

2. Drag the image into the search box.

If the image shows up in the search results, then it's certainly fake.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

LoneRanger1976
04-07-16, 16:31
Extras are available like milk is available at the local shop.

Negotiate for a better discount.

Pay max1 k inside and best is to convey your intentions in the beginning only to the therapist.

I had read about a fellow ISGian who tried out this spa in the building adjacent to Phoenix Market City. Visited their website and found they have 40% off all their services and so decided to call and make a reservation. When I spoke to their sexy sounding phone operator, I was informed that the discount was now 30% and not 40%. Decided to take a rain check because given their exorbitant list prices, a 30% discount still meant a counter of close to 2 K for a 60 min Swedish, with no guarantees of extras.

The trouble started from that evening on wards. I started getting calls once a day from the spa to find out when I was available. Talk about being persistent (Thought about recommending her for a sales job where I work). Finally, I had to block their call.

Has anyone had a similar experience here? BTW, the spa name is the land of Ram in Thai.

VijayChauhan1
04-07-16, 17:07
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

HowarZ69
04-07-16, 17:11
I tried to contact miss [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Since last 6 days her phone was kept on busy tone mode and now when she finally replied she said she is has now stopped the work.

M really keen for having her service. Would be grateful to any seniors if they can help me patch with her.

Hi buddy,

Does her number ends with 2879 ? ,

Could you please share Vishaka / Vinisha's number. ?

Also if there is any reference.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

RajKanwar321
04-07-16, 17:30
That's a bummer! I learned from my masseuse that there are 2 Thai therapists. I'm sure that thanks to all the mongers, they must be very busy. Did you try being flexible with your schedule?I tried on all odd times. Every time she says Thai therapist is not available.

IndianMale83
04-07-16, 18:25
I used to visit the same spa frequently. And ask for Thais. The Receptionist is NE and she forces to take NE. Hence one time I got a massage from NE since all Thais were booked and I popped the question for extras and NE said no. But after that every time I call and ask for Thais the receptionist straightaway refuses. She says Thai therapist is not available. I use to love the spa, its ambiance and the girl by the name of A.So, rather than going there and asking for a Thai therapist, call up a day prior and set your time up. This way, she can't refuse a Thai.

....The trouble started from that evening on wards. I started getting calls once a day from the spa to find out when I was available. Talk about being persistent (Thought about recommending her for a sales job where I work). Finally, I had to block their call.

Has anyone had a similar experience here? BTW, the spa name is the land of Ram in Thai.It clearly means they don't have much business & you should easily be able to manage a 40% or even 50% discounts.

...Now I want broaden my horizon and try Russians or Iranian masseur or indi, have gone through 100's of FR still no leads about them. Could anyone through some light whether they exist if so I will really appreciate if members could PM me some details.I am yet to come across a massage center with Russian or Iranian therapists. We have Indians & Thais in this profession. Russians are preferred for a FS.

Amby2006
04-07-16, 18:45
Ya I have been there.

Therapist asked 2 k for BBBJ and 1 k for HJ.

I took HJ as I was despo from long time.

Message- 7/10.

Masseuse- 6/10.

Service- 2/10.

Amby2006
04-07-16, 18:47
Actually that is very good spa.

With all good arrangements.

No extras.

But for massage- 10/10.

When I am really tired that time I visit this spa.

I have tried 4-5 times.

Spa girls are NE, they are very stylish but gave very nice massage.

Properly trained.

Has anyone tried the be spa behind the Mandir at Mulund. Package starts from 2 K and therapist is assigned after you show up.

RohanBhr
04-07-16, 18:51
Any senior please post a review on her?

Good to see any strong reports on her.What do you mean by strong report better you meet her and write your strong report.

Gangaram
04-07-16, 19:05
Has anyone tried the be spa behind the Mandir at Mulund. Package starts from 2 K and therapist is assigned after you show up.It's bliss spa having a baby elephant therapist and one fucking rude Naga girl better to avoid no hopes of extras.

Simon Baker
04-07-16, 19:28
I have tried all except Ms Lopez. I would Rate A's massage E.M. as slightly better than the others.Didn't know there were 2 Js there. In terms of service I think both K and A are at par. Depending on the time and mood, one could be better than the other on occasions.

K is moody and also can sucker you to pay additional. I feel both of them are good as long as you are enthusiastic about giving directions.

J (happy) is more open in terms of wanting to give you a service.

PeachFuzzy
04-07-16, 19:43
I had my eyes set on this chick last time I visited this spa. Despite the high cost, the ambiance, hygiene level and cozy shower pulls me like a silly. 3 k counter, proceeded to the room. Short fair chick with attitude to please so it seemed. Massage was amazing accompanied with erotic bum exploring.

She has handful bazookas and cute little fanny. Did some usual foreplay and she was commando on the table. Wasn't in mood for bang and or their nakhras of 'no FS' so drew my boundaries. Despite 6. 5-7/ 10 looks, she made decent efforts. Fingered her vigorously till it was slippery. Was relaxed if quite a fine tug. Asked for 1.5 k, gave her only 1 k with take it or I'm leaving stance. They also get part of counter charges still are bloody shamelessly avarices.

Damages 3 k + 1 k.

WIR. Maybe unless I get some better option.

I think I need to detach a bit. Safe mongering everyone.

PeachFuzzy
04-07-16, 19:46
Any info on these guys? Are Thais still there or it went completely bust? Maybe some keen monger brother would shed some light on this.

PeachFuzzy
04-07-16, 19:52
My experience to spa has been limited with twice being held on KLPD and that's the reason why am sticking to a gem of a place at pp and many thanks to old members for sharing information.

Now I want broaden my horizon and try Russians or Iranian masseur or indi, have gone through 100's of FR still no leads about them. Could anyone through some light whether they exist if so I will really appreciate if members could PM me some details.If would be exorbitantly costly. Rather take a Delhi trip and attack all the Uzbek and Russian chicas over there. 5 k per pop is usual rate for this brand of chicks. Also Delhi forum have a startling reputation of sharing infos without hesitation, so nothing shall be stopping you from having a great erotic trip.

Delhi people are really benevolent on that forum and have done really will to control the cost to minimal. Props to them. I hope we learn and redeem ourselves here.

Wolverine0536
04-07-16, 20:45
Has anyone tried the be spa behind the Mandir at Mulund. Package starts from 2 K and therapist is assigned after you show up.Skip it bro! Guaranteed no extras. Plus the staff is extremely rude too. They do advertise in the afternoon newspapers but it's KLPD always. The massage too is nothing great to talk about.

GermanShepherd
04-07-16, 21:28
Luckily being unlucky with no response despite requesting, here is what I found at DB scene in Panvel.

Day 1: DB Breathless: not a single looker all around 4 to 5 out of 10. Thugs charge you 800 for a beer and 620 for a Sprite.

On the opposite side Crazy Boyz again same seen with their charges, but there were few gems in 7/8 category. No service at both the places.

Day 2: Drove to Kapal, found closed and dead. Someone ripped us that we might lucky At Sai Darshan in terms of pick up, but again in vain, service stations closed. All in all spent almost 30 k amongst 5 of us for drinks, and showering and wasting the red and yellow bills.

Personally felt that the Dbs in Mumbai and Nearby check naka are much more worth than in these outskirts.

Dance bars are overall a rip off and it's only for those who have the passion or liking for seeing women dance while Money is been showered on them. It's also more like competition amongst the mongers on different tables.

Are there such pickup joints or in house arrangements or its that we need to spend a lot to court these women so that one fine day Johnny can be satisfied.

Ashwinder
04-07-16, 21:55
I will soon visit Mumbai and would be happy to have from time to time a lady as companion overnight in my hotel (5 star).

Therefore I would like to know good and serious escort girls and / or agencies. Thank you very much for appropriate recommandations!And such shall be your initiation to emerging market alpha traps.

StudIndia
04-07-16, 22:08
Hello John,

Can you share SP contact? In return will share my SP details.

Good going!

Hi guys,

FR.

Neha / Gujarati / 24 / Fair / working at Call Center..

AlanHarp
04-08-16, 01:42
Yesterday, I was going to watch a film. So while in the taxi, I saw a few LE guys rounding up boys and girls on motorcycles. I asked the taxi driver weather if it was a traffic stop he said that the LE are catching unmarried boys and girls. My day got ruined as I was planning to go to an SP place but was too scared to go after what I saw.

JustFishing
04-08-16, 02:51
Any info on these guys? Are Thais still there or it went completely bust? Maybe some keen monger brother would shed some light on this.Tried calling GLS Vashi yesterday. No one answers the landline and mobile number is turned off. Seems like they are shut still. No idea about the other branch.

Rahulr0186
04-08-16, 03:38
Guys,

Anybody have tried any of these girls, they all are stunner, anyone knows the SP number.

Hello guys,

Joined this forum today.

Got in touch with an SP through an email, it sounds like Diana.

He has got some good stunners. Have fix up an appointment for Tomo afternoon.

Any review / feedback from senior members would be appreciated.

Bikkii
04-08-16, 05:01
Hey anyone,

Got a feedback on Simran from Chembur?

MumbMax
04-08-16, 05:11
Been very curious about Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra & Co.), wanted to see if it led to some crazy experiences. Medical shops outright say they're banned in India (4-5 ones I asked). But I can find them online. Manforce & Vigora.

The problem with ordering online from a reliable supplier like Medplus is that they ask for a picture of the prescription. Any way around it? Anyone here know some cool, chill chemists who would not act so paranoid and supply them for some harmless fun?

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:11
Thanks many to Mrahulbro, Ge148 bro and Msid bro tried G spa g mall what a cooperative girl miss a humongous boobs can't believe such big boobs on thin frame got BJ B2B no nakhras fucked in all positions for 1 hour she's such a cute girl next door BC dil LE Gayi 1 k counter 2 k for yo yo. Really had good times.

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:14
This report was missed between my first 2 FR so its a story next stop DS spa WTF this spa is got counter for 600 RS was assigned NE girl Shialem and she's so good in B2 B and so naughty like small girls thin frame broke record she love to do DFK I extended 1 hour more super GF experience I would suggest you all to try her she's also a cute and my NE fantasy we both got shower together and it was ultimate experience 1. 2 k counter 2 hours and 800 RS for yo yo and yes it was full 2 hours extras no nakhras best thing here is girls clothes are off in seconds.

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:16
Third stop S Lux spa it's somewhat shady type but rooms are good got girl miss and and wow wow what a body she got tall and perfect looks for Bipasha lover I was really drooled by her body FS was agreed for 2 k but jhony was so tired and got swollen too so opted for B2B for 1 k wow wow boob and sexy navel heavenly experience brethren you will love counter 700 RS and 1 k for yoyo. Now heading towards s club in s mall.

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:19
Second day adventure in Gurgoan Three spa journeys visited a spa in Karolbagh recommended by Vikas rocks got a girl name Ki tall and slender slim if your Kareena Kapoor lover she was doing telmalish with no hopes popped extras question and she drop bomb of 4 k and negotiated for 2 k after 10 minutes off got her clothes in seconds and handful tight breasts come out she's would be 19 yr now start boobs body rub was not knowing boobs are rubs on toes also it continued for 10 minutes and I called for jhony attention and now he was feeling warm and was loving it it continued for minutes and she started stroking and I was out in minutes again nice experience. Counter 1 k and 2 k for B2B.

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:21
Second stop was M spa in GS mall Gurgoan I selected counter girl NE as she was smiling kinky was shown room I was really craving for massage so I was quiet and she was showing all signs of extras still I kept moan and was enjoying massage after 50 minutes she directly asked for extras and I signaled how much she quoted 1 k and was lowered to. 5 k for TL + HJ it's was soft handjob with rubbing balls and was out in 10 minutes. She was open for all services counter 0.6 k negotiated from 1 k.

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:23
Third stop was be day spa in GS mall was given Nepali girl in name of NE name Sakshi she started good massage and was giving hints too from start but now jhony was also tired and swollen needs some energy to preserve for CIS Bijli so just taken B2B for 1 k she was short young slim and was having tight body tight boobs tight pussy good looks but was little shy in B2B but still I enjoyed her body. Counter for 0.7 k.

Gangaram
04-08-16, 05:29
Bijli this CIS are really horny and know how to satisfy men they are really sex maniac what a beautiful skin big boobs clean shave milky pussy but she was missing ass but she's really beautiful then in pic you see fucked in missionary it was loose But I was enjoying way she licked my whole body and nipples chewed it now next visit I will take her full night was a really satisfying experience she gave me head massage after sex she dressed and again we got in arms for 10 minutes no hurry and thou my journey completed will be back to Mumbai tomorrow with Delhi diaries. Thanks Delhi brethren and yeah I would rate her 10/10 whatever you ask me about her. Damages 4.5 k and tip 0.5 k.

IndianMale83
04-08-16, 06:01
Yesterday, I was going to watch a film. So while in the taxi, I saw a few LE guys rounding up boys and girls on motorcycles. I asked the taxi driver weather if it was a traffic stop he said that the LE are catching unmarried boys and girls. My day got ruined as I was planning to go to an SP place but was too scared to go after what I saw.Should be just a DUI check. I don't see any point in "catching" unmarried boys & girls traveling in a bike or a car. It could be class mates / cousins / colleagues and all of us have the freedom of movement. I doubt any police is that dumb to make a wrong move on it.

KamaEstate
04-08-16, 06:16
1. FR 1, 2, 3 (Over a period of last two months).

All at my regular joint.

A. Finished work, wanted some action. Called Z Ironman. They said its too late. Called the regular joint. Was assigned random Thai. Menu is the same. Damages same. She said she was leaving for home and will join a new place in the PP area once back. Couldn't, for the love of God, figure out what her name was despite asking like 10 times.

Be. Big ticket cricket match was the perfect cover. Regular joint again. Pleasant surprise was assigned Ms. P who recognized me. Same menu. Same damages. Told me to ask for her next time.

See. Wanted a change. Visited Z. Counter quoted was 2.4, no locals. Got the feeling she was going to pass me a NE claiming she was Thai. Refused to budge on counter. Having paid 1. 5 on my last visit, was in no mood to increase rates. Called the regular joint asked for Ms. P. Was told she was busy. Wanted to call it off, but Johnny took control. Went anyway. Pleasantly surprised when I was told P just got done. Went ahead. Same menu. Same Damages. Slightly annoying that the limited menu is so limited even after repeat visits. HJ + Access without TL isn't worth 1.5 IMO. Maybe its just the girl. Tempted to try someone else next time.

2. FR 4 (A month back).

Thanks to member Rick Gere for helping with "and" Versova's contact. After almost deciding to go for it, decided to go with "I" Malad instead, since I was in the area. Not much to say. Age and weight are both not on her side. Willingness to please is. Still couldn't keep johnny up through the act. Just wasn't working for me. Though her BBBJ was. So finally finished with 2 x BBBJ. Damages 2.5+room /1 HR. WIR: Doubt it.

Looking for some spa's around suburbs (BVI. E / KVI. Village, ironman / MLD) where extras are confirmed. Any leads will be appreciated.

RickGere
04-08-16, 06:20
Sammy you want to try her out?

Any senior please post a review on her?

Good to see any strong reports on her.

RickGere
04-08-16, 06:49
Looks good for a try.

Please let me know if you want to share her number.

Your Inbox is full.

JustFishing
04-08-16, 07:50
I came across this fun article yesterday about how some police staged a fake raid to extort money from a spa and got busted. Booyah!

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/crime/Woman-inspector-and-two-constables-stage-a-fake-raid-on-spa-booked-for-dacoity/articleshow/51654545.cms

The spa in question is called Ocean Spa and Salon in Chandivali. Anyone tried it? Is it a completely above board place?

ServingYou2003
04-08-16, 08:25
Hello guys,

Joined this forum today.

Got in touch with an SP through an email, it sounds like Diana.

He has got some good stunners. Have fix up an appointment for Tomo afternoon.

Any review / feedback from senior members would be appreciated.Hey bro, what about the charges?

RaauCool1234
04-08-16, 08:33
Any info on this lady? She is above 30. Very good communication skills. Rate hovering around 7 k for 3-4 hrs. No place.Please PM me also.

TharkiBoss
04-08-16, 08:42
Now that's a big disappointment. I was dreaming about sucking her big boobs for so many days after reading the Last FR about her.

It was like a dream about to come true when I got her number from some kind seniors here.

I hope whatever you said about her is not true and she continues providing her services as it is for some more time.

If anyone on this forum has a good rapport with her, request you to kindly check with her if she is providing the services. I am trying her number since morning today, but she is not picking up the call.

QUOTE=HowarZ69;1862064]I tried to contact miss [NamesinCodeDeletedbyAdmin].

Since last 6 days her phone was kept on busy tone mode and now when she finally replied she said she is has now stopped the work.

M really keen for having her service. Would be grateful to any seniors if they can help me patch with her.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks![ / QUOTE].

Tuks87
04-08-16, 09:03
Hi guys,

Just went to this P_ Spa in Borivali-west near Factory Lane.

Went for a deep tissue massage for 90 min.

The massage was great. It does not provide any extras though.

But all in all a Nice MP experience.

Though price was 2.3 K.

Personal recommend. Girl name A _ _.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 09:29
Hi Raj,

Can you share number via PM Please.

JGLS Vashi is closed now. Got Raided a couple of weeks ago.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 09:44
Guys,

I'm a first timer here, but not a first timer to the mongering scene. I've had very unreliable experiences in Mumbai (my experiences are from locanto SPs and such), and do not wish to let go of my money so easily for so less anymore.

I live in Santacruz, and was wondering if any of you guys could point me towards an at least 8/10 across looks, GFE, experience and the lot.

I'm slightly flexible on the budget.

Weekend is coming, and I have the house to myself. Would like some pointers on some long-term deals if possible.

And. I have a thing for tall girls who can have a conversation, in English.

I subscribed, so you can PM me too.No offense bro but RTFF. If you like anything. Request the poster to share contact via PM. They just might.

Everybody here is just providing their experiences. Only a pimp / escort service can provide you girls based on details you provide.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 09:45
Dear all,

I got in touch with This SP Raju no ends with 599. He quoted 4 k For attached Girls. Any feedback on girls or so.

Please assist.

I like the first one. It's kinda urgent.You forgot to attach the pics bro.

Indian0629
04-08-16, 10:42
Hello fellow ISGians.

Requesting fellow members to give review about hotel starts with L. Its a 5 star hotel and the hotel name is a male Indian name. Near Mumbai airport.

Fellow member who have been in the hotel please share your reviews. If the hotel is safe for SP and if they can easily make their way to the room.

I am planned to be there next week and have already booked the hotel. Its just that I am new to mongering and have never experienced anything like this before.

I am just a bit nervous as it will be my first time.

Thanks.

RockyInstinct
04-08-16, 11:54
Went to a spa I had seen sometime back in Bandra. Got inside and did some chit chat with the guy. Proceeded for an aroma massage from a NE chick surprisingly very good looking and petite. Without asking me she got another girl inside saying 4 hands. I asked if there are any extra charges and she mentioned in negative. Just said please give good tip if you like the massage. I agreed. What started was bliss. One girl massaged by legs while another focused on bums. She asked me if I like it and I said I do, to which she poured loads of oil in the butt crack and moved her fingers inside. I asked her to massage my balls and dick. Usual questions started like if this is my first time blah blah. I said yes, but I do go to the other spa's and took some well known names. She asked if I will take membership and I said I will only if I enjoy. She then proceeded to give me a nice deep bum, prostate massage. After a while her friend left as she had a booking. She one with me started massaging my chest with one hand inside my disposable. Asked her for extras and the babe declined saying "next time" took her a while to convince but then followed up with a nice topless boob sucking erotic prostate HJ. Hoping to do some more stuff next time. I am not into NE but this one was nice. They are also willing to come out.

Counter- 1299. (discounted).

Extra- 500 (didn't pay her friend) just her and she happily took what I offered.

WayToMe
04-08-16, 11:56
Requesting senior members for some quick tips, PM activated.

Indian0629
04-08-16, 13:27
Hi ISGians,

Got the below pics from SP name starts with A.

Reviews will be appreciated.

Thanks

TopGun11
04-08-16, 13:50
Your Delhi diaries really bring this forum alive Gangaram even if it's a Mumbai thread. I tried are spa on the top floor of Met mall. Was assigned a young Thai who got into the extras without too much fuss. Just a HJ but she had sweet curves.

Damages were around 2 k all included. You just can't get that kind of value for money in Mumbai.

Thanks many to Mrahulbro, Ge148 bro and Msid bro tried G spa g mall what a cooperative girl miss a humongous boobs can't believe such big boobs on thin frame got BJ B2B no nakhras fucked in all positions for 1 hour she's such a cute girl next door BC dil LE Gayi 1 k counter 2 k for yo yo. Really had good times.

BhukhaLauda
04-08-16, 14:09
It's high time now.

Hope Ricky's words get heard up. Chao.Hey,

I guess the lock safe place is H spa in PP.

However, they do not allow cross gender massage.

In case someone knows how to get cross gender massage here and if you would like to help, please PM me.

This place has been on my wish list since a long time.

I have seen one stunner come out of this spa while I was roaming outside trying to check what is available.

SiddyD32
04-08-16, 14:30
Hi Guys.,

This forum is fun. Thankful to Seniors like Peachfuzzy, Sexercice and Rahulme81 who shared and special thanks to Rahulme81 for giving me contact of Ms Salve.

Booked for night.

Met at Sahara's 5 star near airport and she was drunk. Went to room together and she found out its the different from the room I had booked so she argued with hotel reservation and we decided to five this hotel a miss and headed to Hyatt where we made ourselves comfortable and had her twice in the night and once in the morning. Had nice time.

On a bit heavier side. But amazing rack.

As am sharing my first experience but with experience I will narrate better.

BhukhaLauda
04-08-16, 16:50
Hi guys,

Just went to this P_ Spa in Borivali-west near Factory Lane.

Went for a deep tissue massage for 90 min.

The massage was great. It does not provide any extras though.

But all in all a Nice MP experience.

Though price was 2.3 K.

Personal recommend. Girl name A _ _.Hey friend,

Looks like you visited Prarambh Spa.

It's a waste of time if you are looking for extras.

Lets post full names of such spas / MPs on this forum, so that fellow mongers are spared from KLPD.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda

AlanHarp
04-08-16, 17:30
I came across this fun article yesterday about how some police staged a fake raid to extort money from a spa and got busted. Booyah!

The spa in question is called Ocean Spa and Salon in Chandivali. Anyone tried it? Is it a completely above board place?How did the Powai police station agree to write an FIR against their own people? Also, no customers were rounded up at the fake raid; only the owner was rounded up.

Simon Baker
04-08-16, 17:41
Third stop was be day spa in GS mall was given Nepali girl in name of NE name Sakshi she started good massage and was giving hints too from start but now jhony was also tired and swollen needs some energy to preserve for CIS Bijli so just taken B2B for 1 k she was short young slim and was having tight body tight boobs tight pussy good looks but was little shy in B2B but still I enjoyed her body. Counter for 0.7 k.Gangaramji,

As usual you FRs are fun to read. It seems you really had a gala time. I am really tempted to make a trip to Delhi. You are truly a gem, one of the few people on this forum who is eager to help with no expectations in return.

Wadala 2323
04-08-16, 17:58
Hi buddy,

Please pm me the name of the girl. Your mail box is full. Will share a number with you as well!

Apat5483
04-08-16, 18:14
Been very curious about Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra & Co.), wanted to see if it led to some crazy experiences. Medical shops outright say they're banned in India (4-5 ones I asked). But I can find them online. Manforce & Vigora.

The problem with ordering online from a reliable supplier like Medplus is that they ask for a picture of the prescription. Any way around it? Anyone here know some cool, chill chemists who would not act so paranoid and supply them for some harmless fun?Try some. Other brands. Penagra, Suhagraa etc. Try to get a doc prescription.

Grromit
04-08-16, 18:34
Hello fellow ISGians.

Requesting fellow members to give review about hotel starts with L. Its a 5 star hotel and the hotel name is a male Indian name. Near Mumbai airport.

Fellow member who have been in the hotel please share your reviews. If the hotel is safe for SP and if they can easily make their way to the room.

I am planned to be there next week and have already booked the hotel. Its just that I am new to mongering and have never experienced anything like this before.

Thanks.It's quite safe, I've used it once.

The only thing to keep in mind is that the lift needs a card to operate. So if I were you, arrange to meet the girl somewhere in the lobby (or even coffee shop which is to the right or the bar). Tell her not to dress so as to stand out. Also even if you're meeting her for the first time and you're nervous make a show of being comfortable with her. Giver her a hug, talk naturally just so that it's not too obvious.

Good luck!

DwayneJohnson
04-08-16, 20:00
Thanks to Board Members, I finally located this spa. It feels safe because it is so much hidden. So to keep it short girls are nice and flirty but do not exceed boundaries. Miss K is not that beautiful to pack this much attitude. Miss A is nice than K and spinner (something I prefer over curvy K). Miss Peace do not provide extra but her massage skills are on par with few legit massage I have received in Bangkok. If I wanted to date someone she would be nice catch. Miss J (Lopez) is too old for me but eager than younger birds. So HJ, Fingering, Tits action that is all you are going to get. Having mongered in Thailand this seems like a major waste of money and I have already booked tickets to LOS.

P.S.: If you go early (before 6 pm) then counter is 1.6 K for Aromatherapy (better room with shower than 1.4 k dry massage room).

On The Wings
04-08-16, 20:00
Hi ISGians,Got the below pics from SP name starts with A.Reviews will be appreciated.ThanksHmm. Wonder how long this con games by SPs continue.

Picture 1- Actress Madhurima Bannergee, Picture 3- Actress Sunaina. Still in the limelight. You can decide the nature & intention of these SPs. What more to say?

RoadRomeo
04-08-16, 20:59
Dear all,

This is my first sexual encounter and I thought I must share. I searched one Contact named. Sonu. He is SP. Told him looking for 20+ Chick. Slim and fair. Specific Request regarding Services. He asked me to come to Chembur, Diond Garden. Once I reach there he send one Girl directly. And I was Bit shocked as I was Promised that I will get to choose girl. And I don't like the girl. So asked her. She must have felt bad. Called up Sonu. Told him I needed to Choose. Told him send me pics. Let me decide. The he sends few. Pics. I liked one of them. Told him to send her. Movement LTR. The girl arrived in auto. I saw her. She was 50% of pic. As she has put on lot if weight. But Marta Kya Nahi Karta. I choose to go with Her. We check checked into one lodge. In Chembur. Little bit Chit chat. About her routine life, friends. And what is cut the SP received. She was throughout CO operative. And Relax. Then she undress her and asked me that remove my clothe. The movement she removed her bra. OMG such big boob came out. I started sucking them. After bit of foreplay. She asked. Me to sleep on bad. Ans here the best movement started. She took Jony on her mouth and started performing BJ. What an experience it was. She was doing it so nicely. I was Holding her head. She did BJ for about 10/ to 15 min. Then she laid down. I was on top of her. She guided jony towards Hold. While I started banging her. She was making all those noises. Don't know how. Real it was. After few shots. I asked her to give BJ again. She asked me to sit on her breast and put jony in her Mouth. I was bit surprised with such seating position. But anyway I sat on her breasts and pit Jony in her mouth. OMG she gave CBJ for 10 minutes. The. After I was again started banging her real Hard. It lasted for Few minutes. And I was done. She said. No second pop. As she need to rush. But promised the complimentary BJ. Again. And she Did. But somehow. Jony was taking time to salute her again. So asked her to let it be. She smiled and started wearing clothes. We did bit chit chat. She liked by bike glasses. And asked me if she can take it. I said our babe.

Rating.

Look 6. 5 on 10 as she put Bit of weight.

Service 9 on 10.

NO Kissing and all.

But cover all wit her amazing BJ skills.

Damaged 3.500 K including Room plus 400 as an TIP to girl.

100 for Room guy.

Advance apology for any typing and grammatical error.

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Tuks87
04-08-16, 20:59
Yup. I did mention in the post. In case you know any spa who provide extras in Borivali Kandivali. Kindly PM me. I am looking for the same. Help appreciated.

Hey friend,

Lets post full names of such spas / MPs on this forum, so that fellow mongers are spared from KLPD.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda

RahulM30
04-08-16, 21:11
Try some. Other brands. Penagra, Suhagraa etc. Try to get a doc prescription.Try tab suhagra 50, it is available every where without any problem.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 21:39
Guys,

Anybody have tried any of these girls, they all are stunner, anyone knows the SP number.There are lots of FRs about Diana. Fake SP who uses bait and switch.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 21:41
Thanks many to Mrahulbro, Ge148 bro and Msid bro tried G spa g mall what a cooperative girl miss a humongous boobs can't believe such big boobs on thin frame got BJ B2B no nakhras fucked in all positions for 1 hour she's such a cute girl next door BC dil LE Gayi 1 k counter 2 k for yo yo. Really had good times.This place is the bomb. Rahul bhai suggested me the same place on my last visit as well.

But the stunner I tried quit this time I was there and also could visit due to the riots.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 21:51

The spa in question is called Ocean Spa and Salon in Chandivali. Anyone tried it? Is it a completely above board place?Read the forum bro. Its been posted and spoken about here on the forum. Even the link was posted.

Newser8008
04-08-16, 21:57
Hi ISGians,

ThanksReverse search shows these photos as models / actresses. So mostly fake.

SfoCowboy
04-08-16, 23:16
These are fake pics for sure. Please do a google image search.

Hi ISGians,

Thanks

SiddyD32
04-09-16, 02:12
Hello fellow ISGians.

Thanks.I stayed there last week and had 2 girls back to back.

The first one I met in the lobby and behaved like I know the girl and naturally proceeded towards the lift.

I had booked the room on double occupancy and the second girl was asked to show her ID and she happily produced her ID as second occupant.

So what I suggest is book your room on double occupancy and if you want to have more than one girl try to take her to room without being asked for ID. And if they still ask you for her ID. You always have double occupancy to fall back upon.

Rest the hotel is one of the safest hotels according to SP's and girls.

SiddyD32
04-09-16, 02:14
Hi ISGians,

ThanksAll are fake.

These pics I have seen from multiple SP's.

Jaaco
04-09-16, 02:39
Thanks to Board Members, I finally located this spa. It feels safe because it is so much hidden. So to keep it short girls are nice and flirty but do not exceed boundaries. Miss K is not that beautiful to pack this much attitude. Miss A is nice than K and spinner (something I prefer over curvy K). Miss Peace do not provide extra but her massage skills are on par with few legit massage I have received in Bangkok. If I wanted to date someone she would be nice catch. Miss J (Lopez) is too old for me but eager than younger birds. So HJ, Fingering, Tits action that is all you are going to get. Having mongered in Thailand this seems like a major waste of money and I have already booked tickets to LOS. .

P.S.: If you go early (before 6 pm) then counter is 1. 6 K for Aromatherapy (better room with shower than 1. 4 k dry massage room).I agree.

Actually K's attitude is so over hyped that she almost begs to be shown her place.

You seemed to have booked back to back massages (no pun intended), to cover almost all the therapists so quickly.

Jaaco

MeetroHit101
04-09-16, 03:25
Special thanks to Rahuls2304 & Deekay0200 for helping out with SPA names & locations.

I was put up near BKC, so zeroed down to Precious Metal & Ubon.

Went to precious metal and at the counter asked for Thai, guy at the counter said they left so I came back. Then headed to ubon.

Coming from Bangalore, where real estate is not as expensive as Mumbai I found the spa to be very small and cramped. And first time during my entire mongering I was going to a SPA where there are no rooms.

Initially was scared due to LE activity news but johny took over mind and went ahead.

Got assigned a thai girl, as usual there names are hard to remember so sorry don't remember her name.

Paid 1500 at counter for dry thai went inside, after 5 minutes I said can you put oil around bum area and she asked you want extra and then she gave the menu.

I was little scared and I wanted to get things faster so agreed for 1. 5 k for HJ, Top Access.

But I managed to get DFK & fingering also.

Sorry for paying high but it was first time and was bit scared at a new place.

Rating:

Looks 7/10.

GFE 7/10.

HJ / DFK 9/10 (Slow & Relaxed).

P.S.: Moved to Nerul area this week, is precious metal at Vashi provide extra, if any other SPA please PM.

TIA & Play Safe.

DesiDilruba
04-09-16, 05:55
Bijli this CIS are really horny and know how to satisfy men they are really sex maniac what a beautiful skin big boobs clean shave milky pussy but she was missing ass but she's really beautiful then in pic you see fucked in missionary it was loose But I was enjoying way she licked my whole body and nipples chewed it now next visit I will take her full night was a really satisfying experience she gave me head massage after sex she dressed and again we got in arms for 10 minutes no hurry and thou my journey completed will be back to Mumbai tomorrow with Delhi diaries. Thanks Delhi brethren and yeah I would rate her 10/10 whatever you ask me about her. Damages 4.5 k and tip 0.5 k.Good stuff buddy.

Tester
04-09-16, 08:08
It's not as harmless fun and cool as you think. It does have its own share of side effects some fatal if it's taken along with nitrates. It's a schedule H drug. The chemist can lose his licence.

Sildenafil citrate and nitrates both cause the muscles that control the size of blood vessels to relax. When these muscles relax, the vessels enlarge in diameter and, as a result,*BP drops. When sildenafil and nitrates are taken together, the effects are greater than when either one is used alone. There may be extreme relaxation of the muscles that control the vessels with a great drop in blood pressure. This can become fatal to people with angina or some other heart conditions.

Assuming, if you are on zero medication, it's fine to take it but only if there are symptoms of ED else it's not required or recommended.

Anyone here know some cool, chill chemists who would not act so paranoid and supply them for some harmless fun?

Deekay0200
04-09-16, 08:26
Bijli this CIS are really horny and know how to satisfy men they are really sex maniac what a beautiful skin big boobs clean shave milky pussy but she was missing ass but she's really beautiful then in pic you see fucked in missionary it was loose But I was enjoying way she licked my whole body and nipples chewed it now next visit I will take her full night was a really satisfying experience she gave me head massage after sex she dressed and again we got in arms for 10 minutes no hurry and thou my journey completed will be back to Mumbai tomorrow with Delhi diaries. Thanks Delhi brethren and yeah I would rate her 10/10 whatever you ask me about her. Damages 4.5 k and tip 0.5 k.Very tempting FR.

4.5 k! Even with the flight tickets, Delhi will turn out to be cheaper than Mumbai!

Deekay0200
04-09-16, 08:29
Tried calling GLS Vashi yesterday. No one answers the landline and mobile number is turned off. Seems like they are shut still. No idea about the other branch.Got a call from Sister branch. They are open for business.

BhukhaLauda
04-09-16, 08:48
Hey friends,

Got in touch with an SP who provided the attached pics.

Quoting 10-15 K for short time.

Has anyone tried any of these girls?

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda

MumbMax
04-09-16, 09:54
Hi ISGians,

ThanksLOL! Pic 1&3 are actresses down south. Cheater SP alert!

Kishenr
04-09-16, 10:03
Hey anyone,

Got a feedback on Simran from Chembur?Hi,

I know of one Simran from Chembur with 307 as last digits. Not worthy. She has her belly full with stretch marks. You will not like. Sagged boobs as if filled with air. Loose pussy too. Not worthy.

RockyInstinct
04-09-16, 11:21
A trusted SP has sent the following pics to me. Asking for 12 k. Anyone has any direct contact?

DreamWorld
04-09-16, 11:54
Hello John,

Can you share SP contact? In return will share my SP details.

Good going!Can you share any genuine SP details.

MumbMax
04-09-16, 11:58
It's not as harmless fun and cool as you think. It does have its own share of side effects some fatal if it's taken along with nitrates. It's a schedule H drug. The chemist can lose his licence.

Sildenafil citrate and nitrates both cause the muscles that control the size of blood vessels to relax. When these muscles relax, the vessels enlarge in diameter and, as a result,*BP drops. When sildenafil and nitrates are taken together, the effects are greater than when either one is used alone. There may be extreme relaxation of the muscles that control the vessels with a great drop in blood pressure. This can become fatal to people with angina or some other heart conditions.

Assuming, if you are on zero medication, it's fine to take it but only if there are symptoms of ED else it's not required or recommended.Thanks for the concern, but I did read up on it beforehand. Thought I'd take that measured risk, like all interesting narcotics.

BecharaGuy
04-09-16, 12:13
Hey friends,

I have been a silent reader of the forum. Decided to post my fir FR.

After precious metal had stopped shining I was desperate for a good MP or spa for extras. Tried 2 MP in Vashi but they were purely service oriented and the girls were in a rush to finish the job. Finally after getting some hints from the forum went to precious liquid spa in Vashi. Was allotted J. Though there would be no massage. But I was wrong. She did a decent massage. When she was doing my back I told her "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" and she replied "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" . LOL. The dispos were off and She started with the bum and I told her to concentrate on the crack which she did happily. She inserted her finger in my ass and slowly started fingering. As I was enjoying she increased her speed and literally finger fucked my asshole. While her other was playing with the tip of my dick too. By the time I turned over my dick was saluting her. She proceeded to finish off the rest of the massage and then started with a nice hand job. It was pure bliss. Slowly and in a sensual way she massaged my balls and dick while I had lifted up her tee and had started sucking her melons. This continued for another 10 minutes. By this time she knew my fetish and started fingering my asshole vigorously while stroking my dick at the same time. Could not control this onslaught of pleasure and came in her hand in another 5 minutes. Overall had a great experience. B2B and 4 hands also available on the menu. Will explore in the coming trips.

Looks 6.

Attitude 9.

Boobs 7. Small but erect nipples.

Body 7. A little tummy but smooth skin.

Damage 1500 + 1200.

WIR yes of course.

I am sure there must be many more places in Navi Mumbai. Request the fellow mongers to throw some light. Also I don't know how to activate my PM without a credit card. Can some friend here help.

Thanks guys.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

ChamdiBaba
04-09-16, 13:04
You gave 2.5 k for that non-sense spa.

In that I will get B2B, TL, HJ + access to bottom and may be BJ also with nice massage and good facilities.

Boss, that spa is not worth to pay 2.5 k for extra service.

Please don't increase the rates.

At least you should have done re-search on ISG before visiting spa.

Man they robbed you.

Sorry for hard language, but seriously it is not worth for 2.5 k.

Please do research and then visit.

Best of luck.Since this was my first visit I did not want to disappoint the therapist.

So, I went ahead with the charges that she told me so that she can make me happy.

I will try to keep the rates down in my next visits.

What should be the standard rate for this place?

Thank you so much.

Newser8008
04-09-16, 13:05
Special thanks to Rahuls2304 & Deekay0200 for helping out with SPA names & locations.

I was put up near BKC, so zeroed down to Precious Metal & Ubon.

Went to precious metal and at the counter asked for Thai, guy at the counter said they left so I came back. Then headed to ubon.

Coming from Bangalore, where real estate is not as expensive as Mumbai I found the spa to be very small and cramped. And first time during my entire mongering I was going to a SPA where there are no rooms.

Initially was scared due to LE activity news but johny took over mind and went ahead.

Got assigned a thai girl, as usual there names are hard to remember so sorry don't remember her name..Precious Metal in Vashi has been shut since the raid took place a couple of weeks ago.

RedIndianHorny
04-09-16, 13:36
This are south indian Tamil actress, still active in acting. They are trying to cheat.

RIH.

Hi ISGians,

Thanks

JhaToo
04-09-16, 13:58
Hey friend,

Yours truly,

Bhukha LaudaHi,

How to know whether a spa allows extra service inside?

I am new to all this and want to try something.

Paandu
04-09-16, 14:05
Guys,

I visited White Lotus spa in Juhu 2 days ago.

Ambiance was good and was assigned NE girl.

Good massage but no extras when I asked the girl.

So, it was KLPD for me.

Anybody had luck at this spa?

HsPuppy55
04-09-16, 14:10
Hi guys, Just went to this P_ Spa in Borivali-west near Factory Lane. Went for a deep tissue massage for 90 min. The massage was great. It does not provide any extras though.
But all in all a Nice MP experience. Though price was 2.3 K. Personal recommend. Girl name A _ _.I don't understand. If no extras were given why hide the therapist's name and the Spa's name. At least the rest of us would save time by avoiding it and we will be harming no one.

JohnGrisham7
04-09-16, 14:37

Assuming, if you are on zero medication, it's fine to take it but only if there are symptoms of ED else it's not required or recommended.After reading the solid reply from the senior member Tester, ISG is not just for mongering, there are experts around to give you advise more than the doctors.

Remember, this is not just place for fun, Your health is at most important and good that you raised the question about the tablets. Thank you Tester for perfectly nailed the answer.

Tuks87
04-09-16, 14:54
Buddy,

I thought no names were to be quoted as per the rules. I don't want to hide the name. I read that everyone writes as Miss K and Miss S. And like that. Will take care of it next time.

Cheers.

I don't understand. If no extras were given why hide the therapist's name and the Spa's name. At least the rest of us would save time by avoiding it and we will be harming no one.

AmitGautam
04-09-16, 15:30
After my last hiatus at Kolkata SG (cause I never tried that place before) which was quite ok given the excellent nude dance and dry B2 B hump provided by the humongous boobs of the lady and some loose fuck I was looking for some good GFE.

Thanks to an ISG senior, got connected to this lady E* who claims to be a model. However it started with some disappointment as the first outing was cancelled due to her sudden shoot which she couldn't cancel. So booked for the next day. Had to complete my meeting hastily to catch her at the designated time. Went to the meeting place, booked a Ola and waited for her for not more than 15 minutes (Sometimes they can make you wait up to 1 HR too). And here she comes. Wow! She was really beautiful and charming from the word GO. Exchanged pleasantries and soon felt very comfortable speaking with her while going to our designated motel. It was all the more fun as she is from my native place from her ancestral side though she is from Mumbai. Loved to hear her try our native language in a sweet way. Her english had certain kind of twang which she carried quite well.

Once inside the room she got quite aggressive. She pushed me to the wall and danced a quite sensuous routine to a song for some time. My dong was all salute by that time. She laughed at me and teased me for getting it up so early. Then told me to hold her leg high up and try moves of Salsa. I had never tried that before but as soon as that fine milky leg came out, I couldn't resist but licking it to my heart's content. Pushed me to bed, opened her top and hopped beside me in her white blouse with her heaving knockers pressing right at my chest. And started chitchatting about her work and my work and at the same time unbottoned my shirt and caressing my chest hair with her soft silky hand. Wanted DFK but she said 'NOT NOW. Let me see how long your thing remains hard". I tried to finger her. She asked me to answer questions on her perfume brand. She told that she will allow me to do it if I answer right. Liked the little apprehension. I guessed close and she was game for the next. Carried on caressing her in her neck with one finger in the whole. Licked my nipples and asked me "Where do you want to take me". I said "Over the mirror top". She smiled and appreciated and jumped on the top. This was my first on a mirror top. With her full 36 c size hooters lurking out of the lingerie, ate those perky nipples and fingered her hole to the fullest until it was wet. She told me to put on my condi first as she may cum. But I was in a mood for BBJ. But she said she doesn't give that which was a dampener for me. Put on the condi, humped her in missionary over the top with her face turned semi circle to the mirror. Enjoyed the act like a porn movie. She is super horny and acts wild at that. Unloaded after some time.

For the second round I was not sure as she was somehow vague about that. This was warned by the senior too. It all depends upon her mood.

She was feeling hungry, so ordered some food and a beer. Carried on with some mind games with her which she liked totally. As soon as the food was over, she held my hand and drew me close and gave me a very sensuous DFK which made me lift her up and take her to bed. She again asked me where do I want to take her. I got the cue and told her my position. She winked me and was ready with the position. Then I realised that she had never come out of her stilleto. I was sitting on the mirror top which was a little high and took her in doggy while she was standing pushing her white ass against my dick. Those long heels helped in the position. Once in fervour I pushed, fell from the top. She assured me to sit and enjoy. This was a new thing for me with me sitting, she gyrating and pushing her. The maximum movement of mine was my fingers working in her hole. Slapped her nice ass a few times too. Went on for some time for unloading as I was not cumming quick. When the deed ended I was sweating in the AC. She took wet towel and cleansed me too. Told me that she liked my attitude to go along with her. She is a little moody. Promised me BJ next time.

Took a Ola, left her at her place. On the way back we found our taste for movies and songs similar. She knew lot of offbeat songs and movies too. Told me to contact her after she comes back from outstation visit after a week.

Scorecard:

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Deed: 9/10.

GFE:10/10.

WIR: Definitely.

P.S. : She has a hint of ISG as she asked me about name of the site. But I said I don't have any idea.

Bullsye
04-09-16, 18:03

Damages 3 k + 1.5 k.

Hello to the brothers here. Peace before war.Good war script. Nice interesting FR explained the routine thing in a different way.

Shp2015
04-09-16, 18:39
She claims to be individual.

There are pics of her in our thread, but no review.

Does any body have any review about her?

MyRulez
04-09-16, 19:32
Fellas,

Was free late evening and getting bored so called sp at NL and confirmed of everything is fine (LE prob), got green signal reached & enquired about the girls I had, sp suggested the name miss K (bebo), I wanted my regular but sp forced me try her once, I agreed bcoz everytime sp suggested turned out to be a jem.

So she came and started speaking in fluent english, to my surprise it was shocking, she said she is half doctor, I believe she was lying, but in realty she was, show her medical card, she said she is not a frequent at NL comes once or twice a month, not to earn but to get satisfied, she came NL in Feb. End, when I started a bit chit, I got to knw that she was very clever, spoke about my business, I m s stock broker, she said she has invested money & which stocks to investbla bla bla.

I asked her about her inperson, she is a punjabi, looked like a punjabi, had the best DFK ever in my 12 yrs of mongering, amezing deep tongue, where she was aggresser, I wanted to undress but dint allowed & continued with DFK, sucked each others saliva after long DFK, she than undressed, OMG, what an ass, pure punjaban ass, big round, very much llike brazilian ass (if you watch brazilian porn), pressed & bike her ass, wonderfull tight ass she had, she was enjoying, turned around, had perky boobs, avg size but very good hard nipples, sucked her, tried fingering her but she said she doesn't like to do fingering, she asked me to do something which gets her turn on fully, I had some p movies in mobile so v saw movie together, she was getting charged, she than let me lay down and have me BJ which which turned rimjob, amezing feeling when her tongue sucks from asshole to tip of dick in 1 shot, I was not able to control & asked her to stop, got covered and started banging in doggy, in 3 to 4 minutes she told she like missiionary pos, changed in missionary and drilled, drilling was for just 10 minutes, I was dissapointed as I dint last long as I was getting high on oral sex.

Those 8 to 10 minutes was drilling in superfast, all the time she was sreaming & mauning which I beleieve reason for not lasting long.

Anyways finished session, cleaned had a smoke together and than chitchatting about personal life, some emotional talk where she said that she has mother who is aged, & not well, no father, no 1 to earn, just for her mother she is not getting married bcoz she csnt leave her Mon. Etc etc she was telling all truth bcoz I saw tears in her eyes, got emotional, exchnaged numbers, she said she is available for going out too, but need tobook her before 1 weeek as she needs approval from job for a leave, v were chatring & door knocked, like it was timesup, dint even noticed it wa 1.5 hrs v were naked sitting & talking.

Amezing time as it was not all about fucking & pleasure, people say it was GFE type girl, she was more than that, just in 1.5 hrs of time gotto knw so much about her as v were frds for ages.

WIR. Def yes.

Damage 2.5 k.

To all spa lovers (including me) damage is much less compared to spa only 4 HJ, only top & bottom access, search more.

Myrulez

HornyKP
04-09-16, 19:44
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site. Can anyone help me finding call girls in Vashi or in Navi Mumbai.

AmpMax
04-09-16, 19:47

The spa in question is called Ocean Spa and Salon in Chandivali. Anyone tried it? Is it a completely above board place?Can't find any such place in Chandivali. I checked maps, jd. Please let me know how to find it.

Joshua Dsouza
04-09-16, 22:25

Does any body have any review about her?She is Natasha saxena. Not worth more then 3-4 k for 2 pops including her place.

KindZadza666
04-09-16, 23:10
Hi everyone!

Been a silent reader of this forum since long, finally decided on getting a subscription. Would really appreciate if any member could.

Message me an NL SP's digits, will put up an FR once I visit. Thanks in advance! Also I had been to Charlie's place in Versova with a friend more than a year ago, anyone know.

If its still active?

DeepestDarkest
04-09-16, 23:21
There's an aunty at Kalina who lends rooms by the hour. She refers local and NE's who frequent her place. Check on her. Quite a few gems with her.Dude,

Can you please share her number by DM? Any ideas on the girls she refers. Worth the time?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BiziBoy2012
04-10-16, 04:47

Does any body have any review about her?Buddy she was previously known as Natasha saxena. Wastage of good time and money.

Very bad hygiene and you will get less than 50 % of the pics you see here.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Dinny31
04-10-16, 05:02
Dear Ajay,

Would be grateful if you p m details of this Aunty.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers & Happy Mongering!

Dinny31

There's an aunty at Kalina who lends rooms by the hour. She refers local and NE's who frequent her place. Check on her. Quite a few gems with her..

BiziBoy2012
04-10-16, 05:23
Fuelled up by the reports of my dear friend ajaysh, and on his recommendation to postpone my trip to Delhi he suggested this wonderful idea of an orgy. On Friday, started the hunt on his directions. Since he was a bit busy, he kept giving us (me and a forum friend from Pune) pointers. Finally shortlisted and arrived at the perfect combination for the orgy which included a masseuse as well. Fixed up the deal and got the basics right first, fixed up remunerations payable and waited for Saturday to hit. On Saturday got confirmation in the morning and pal from Pune was well and truly on his way. We were running a bit late thru the course of the morning. Then ajay called to let us know he would not be able to make it. Finally we hit the marquee and waited for the goodies to start trickling in.

We were pleasantly surprised as we had wound down our expectations. But for a very rare instance, the gals were exactly like in the pics. The pal went in for round 1 and food and booze was ordered for them.

All the gals had good bodies and silky smooth skin so as to speak. No evidence of the usual wear and tear that we mongers usually come across. All the chicks had a good attitude and very courteous, aiming to please. After 3 pops each and a good massage for each (the massage chick was very avg and she did not indulge in any activity except massage).

Over all a good time and the kinds that we brethren in Mumbai would normally miss out on. I might as well add that this saved me from paying for my flight tickets. The place was all inclusive since it was for half a day.

Score card.

Looks 7/10 for each of the gal.

Attitude 9/10.

Body and hygiene 10/10.

Assets 9/10.

WIR definitely as a lot of the circle is still to be explored and at this range all the other indies can take a hike.

Total damages 25 k for the entire exercise incl food and booze and place was theirs.

RajeshJoshi
04-10-16, 07:04
Hi guys,

Can someone please share contact of SP at NL. Wanted to check regarding LE action before reaching.

Thanks in advance.

HandLebar
04-10-16, 07:09
Hi all,

See the attached pics. She says she is Pooja and gave me a location next to Dahisar. Quoting 20 K for night, or 10 K for 2 hrs. I know it's quite high, just wanted to check any reviews and how much you paid.

SfoCowboy
04-10-16, 07:21
Amazing dude! This is one of its kind. Great going.

Fuelled up by the reports of my dear friend ajaysh, and on his recommendation to postpone my trip to Delhi he suggested this wonderful idea of an orgy. On Friday, started the hunt on his directions. Since he was a bit busy, he kept giving us (me and a forum friend from Pune) pointers. Finally shortlisted and arrived at the perfect combination for the orgy which included a masseuse as well. Fixed up the deal and got the basics right first, fixed up remunerations payable and waited for Saturday to hit. On Saturday got confirmation in the morning and pal from Pune was well and truly on his way. We were running a bit late thru the course of the morning. Then ajay called to let us know he would not be able to make it. Finally we hit the marquee and waited for the goodies to start trickling in.

We were pleasantly surprised as we had wound down our expectations. But for a very rare instance, the gals were exactly like in the pics. The pal went in for round 1 and food and booze was ordered for them..

Dinny31
04-10-16, 07:33
Dear Biziboy2012,

Wow. What a fascinating FR. Even though there is very little description involved, it set my mind and my johnny on fire It's set my imagination on fire. Biziboy2012 has his own class of narration of FRs. I feel he comes next only to the great Lone Ranger, in our Mumbai forum. This FR really tempts readers especially me to definitely try out such an adventure at least once, even though I do not really like the idea of an orgy.

Live on Biziboy 2016 Love on and Monger on. Really mind blowing FR. E

We were pleasantly surprised as we had wound down our expectations. But for a very rare instance, the gals were exactly like in the pics. The pal went in for round 1 and food and booze was ordered for them.

All the gals had good bodies and silky smooth skin so as to speak. No evidence of the usual wear and tear that we mongers usually come across. All the chicks had a good attitude and very courteous, aiming to please. After 3 pops each and a good massage for each (the massage chick was very avg and she did not indulge in any activity except massage).

Over all a good time and the kinds that we brethren in Mumbai would normally miss out on. I might as well add that this saved me from paying for my flight tickets. The place was all inclusive since it was for half a day.

Score card.

Attitude 9/10.

Body and hygiene 10/10.

Assets 9/10.

WIR definitely as a lot of the circle is still to be explored and at this range all the other indies can take a hike.

Total damages 25 k for the entire exercise incl food and booze and place was theirs..

BlackJack543
04-10-16, 08:16
Tried calling some spas around this area but no one answered. Finally called Z spa to book miss k, and fortunately she was available. Actually her name starts with 'C'. Massage was okayish. After doing legs and back she asked whether I wanted bum massage. She did a good job. Massage thing was done in 30-35 minutes. She was being very lousy and looked tired. Asked her for extras, she quoted 1.5 k. Nice assets, tight and handful. Didn't allow DFK and fingering but overall good experience. She was saying all the time that she was tired after partying and drinking hard last night and next time she will give better cooperation. Asked me to text next time when I am coming and she gave me her contact. Overall damage 1.5 k + 1.5 k.

Planning to visit her again next weekend. Anyone who has tried her more than once, is she any good the second time, please do let me know. Thanks.

AgarWalk
04-10-16, 08:21
Hey buddy.

Can you share sp number along with the charges. I can help you.

With the numbers in Pune.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

FR.

Also the Sp approved of my choice and fixed the time, the place was the same usual.

Started with DFK and mild lip sucking and cuddling.

Soon things escalated and after a passionate 7-10 minutes we got in our birthday suits.

Boobs and skin were more soft and milky then I could have ever imagined.

Stated with missionary / doggy / WOT / end of Energy.

Neha was very easy to get along and ever more awesome at sex.

Have asked my SP to star her for me and will repeat very soon.

As soon as I can afford to.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Srinivasl234
04-10-16, 08:38
Fellas,

Was free late evening and getting bored so called sp at NL and confirmed of everything is fine (LE prob), got green signal reached & enquired about the girls I had, sp suggested the name miss K (bebo), I wanted my regular but sp forced me try her once, I agreed bcoz everytime sp suggested turned out to be a jem.

So she came and started speaking in fluent english, to my surprise it was shocking, she said she is half doctor, I believe she was lying, but in realty she was, show her medical card, she said she is not a frequent at NL comes once or twice a month, not to earn but to get satisfied, she came NL in Feb. End, when I started a bit chit, I got to knw that she was very clever, spoke about my business, I m s stock broker, she said she has invested money & which stocks to investbla bla bla.

I asked her about her inperson, she is a punjabi, looked like a punjabi, had the best DFK ever in my 12 yrs of mongering, amezing deep tongue, where she was aggresser, I wanted to undress but dint allowed & continued with DFK, sucked each others saliva after long DFK, she than undressed, OMG, what an ass, pure punjaban ass, big round, very much llike brazilian ass (if you watch brazilian porn), pressed & bike her ass, wonderfull tight ass she had, she was enjoying, turned around, had perky boobs, avg size but very good hard nipples, sucked her, tried fingering her but she said she doesn't like to do fingering, she asked me to do something which gets her turn on fully, I had some p movies in mobile so v saw movie together, she was getting charged, she than let me lay down and have me BJ which which turned rimjob, amezing feeling when her tongue sucks from asshole to tip of dick in 1 shot, I was not able to control & asked her to stop, got covered and started banging in doggy, in 3 to 4 minutes she told she like missiionary pos, changed in missionary and drilled, drilling was for just 10 minutes, I was dissapointed as I dint last long as I was getting high on oral sex.Can you please share SP name & which building and which floor.

KoolGuy2811
04-10-16, 08:55

We were pleasantly surprised as we had wound down our expectations. But for a very rare instance, the gals were exactly like in the pics. The pal went in for round 1 and food and booze was ordered for them..Hey bro,

After ages I have come across a post with some quality stuff at right prices in Mumbai. M from Delhi and keep trying local food but when I travel to Mumbai for work I didn't get much options except Pooja which I keep repeating and she is damn good.

Can you exchange digits of these chicks. And if you like a girl in 12-14 k then Pooja's shall be an awesome option for you looking at your choice.

AnilKK
04-10-16, 09:55
Hi all,

Anyone knows Leena from Mira road 8 k for 5 HR? No ends with 437.

Grromit
04-10-16, 11:26

Does any body have any review about her?She was known to me as Nikita Saxena, had got in touch with her from Locanto two years ago (my pre-ISG). Judging from the pictures here, I would say that the years have not been very kind to her. Had poor hygiene with mediocre service then, have not had the desire to re-taste. I would say, please avoid.

Grromit
04-10-16, 11:36
Got a call from Sister branch. They are open for business.I don't think GLS Bandra ever stopped. However, there's been some major shake-up. I visited them around mid March and enjoyed a 4-hander from the pair of sisters (fruit and YY). Two weeks ago, I called and found out that they had both gone back to Thailand. I was told it's because of visa, but later they told me they don't know when they'll come back. I hope it's not a sign of times to come.

Grromit
04-10-16, 11:44

The spa itself is really nice and the ambiance is excellent. With the NB coupon it is only 999 for an hour long massage and so its VFM. The therapists wash your feet at the start and make you really feel like royalty. They have 6 spacious massage rooms, each with an attached steam room and shower. So its worth it for the massage alone but a KLPD if you're looking to score.I had exactly the same experience. Had a coupon, called up. However, over the phone they were quite categorical about not having any Thai therapists. So either they have left or there were none to start with.

Got a fine Balinese from the same Manipuri (ex- airport Sohum) with zero hint of extras. It's clean with attached shower. The spa is just six months old so they tried to sell me a package.

If anyone has got extras recently, please let us know!

Rajarao
04-10-16, 11:53
Wow, Natasha Saxena become Nikita Walia now!

She must have reduced her age also. LOL.

Does any body have any review about her?

Jaaco
04-10-16, 13:55
Tried calling some spas around this area but no one answered. Finally called Z spa to book miss k, and fortunately she was available. Actually her name starts with 'C'. Massage was okayish. After doing legs and back she asked whether I wanted bum massage. She did a good job. Massage thing was done in 30-35 minutes. She was being very lousy and looked tired. Asked her for extras, she quoted 1. 5 k. Nice assets, tight and handful. Didn't allow DFK and fingering but overall good experience. She was saying all the time that she was tired after partying and drinking hard last night and next time she will give better cooperation. Asked me to text next time when I am coming and she gave me her contact. Overall damage 1. 5 k + 1. 5 k.

Planning to visit her again next weekend. Anyone who has tried her more than once, is she any good the second time, please do let me know. Thanks.I think she is extremely moody and very professional; in the sense doesn't get into the GFE space. It's the usual stuff, doled out in a mercenary fashion.

Jaaco

LoveGuy01
04-10-16, 14:28
A trusted SP has sent the following pics to me. Asking for 12 k. Anyone has any direct contact?Avoid her at any cost. I meet her couple of months back paid her 9 k for night. She doesn't look any thing like the pic any more. Weighted around 45 kgs, bad teeth, unshaven pussy and armpit. Drink and smoke like a pig, and is too damn loud. Her name is Titlle Purohit, was married and have a kid too, this is her golden days modeling pic which was 3 years back. Avoid and save your money.

Bond212
04-10-16, 14:51
Hi all,

Anyone knows Leena from Mira road 8 k for 5 HR? No ends with 437.Did you get this contact from locanto?

Shp2015
04-10-16, 14:52
First of all, Thanks fellow members for replying on Nikita walia / Natasha Saxena. Canceled the deal in morning as soon as I saw reply from Joshua. Money saved.

Ran into another deal which looks too good to be true.

Monica from Kalyan, Claims to be work in private bank.

Asked her about the money, says will discuss later when meet.

Talked a lot on WhatsApp, Asked me what should I wear, How I like session to go, My fantasies etc. Shared her fantasies as well.

All the chat was very tempting. Send me few pics, attaching 1 for reference.

All in all, To good, So just thinking can there be any risks involved.

Possibly it might just be for fun and no body will actually turn up tomorrow for meet.

But if she does, can there be any problem? As she felt excited about a sexy dress I have, and is asking to come to my place. Initially decided to meet in lodge.

Any seniors feel anything fishy?

FYI: Just purchased the membership again, So will be able to discuss in private messages too.

MyRulez
04-10-16, 15:10
2 B1 f, famous old patriotic actor M kumar.

Can you please share sp name & which building and which floor.

AjaySh
04-10-16, 15:11
LOL. She has been around since ages!

Mongers on this forum have paid her 5 k around a year back.

Inflation cannot be so High! LOL!

Hi all,

See the attached pics. She says she is Pooja and gave me a location next to Dahisar. Quoting 20 K for night, or 10 K for 2 hrs. I know it's quite high, just wanted to check any reviews and how much you paid.

GladSyt
04-10-16, 15:53
Hi bro,

Can you PM the contact of Pooja you had mentioned.

All the gals had good bodies and silky smooth skin so as to speak. No evidence of the usual wear and tear that we mongers usually come across. All the chicks had a good attitude and very courteous, aiming to please...

GladSyt
04-10-16, 16:09
Can you share the contact of E. model you had experienced. You can PM it along with rate.

Thanks.

After my last hiatus at Kolkata SG (cause I never tried that place before) which was quite ok given the excellent nude dance and dry B2 B hump provided by the humongous boobs of the lady and some loose fuck I was looking for some good GFE.

Thanks to an ISG senior, got connected to this lady E* who claims to be a model. However it started with some disappointment as the first outing was cancelled due to her sudden shoot which she couldn't cancel. So booked for the next day. Had to complete my meeting hastily to catch her at the designated time. Went to the meeting place, booked a Ola and waited for her for not more than 15 minutes (Sometimes they can make you wait up to 1 HR too). And here she comes. Wow! She was really beautiful and charming from the word GO. Exchanged pleasantries and soon felt very comfortable speaking with her while going to our designated motel. It was all the more fun as she is from my native place from her ancestral side though she is from Mumbai. Loved to hear her try our native language in a sweet way. Her english had certain kind of twang which she carried quite well..

MongeringWorld
04-10-16, 16:39
Hi BecharaGuy,

Can you please help me with hints and pointers of Location for this precious liquid spa mentioned also would be very thankful if you can provide some hint of Therapists name.

ThaRime2
04-10-16, 17:20
Used to go by name Jiya Ghule.

Even works as SP.

Used to come at 4 to 6 k around an year back.

Hi all,

VBJ999
04-10-16, 17:21
Sir, your FR is really mesmerizing.

Score card.

RajKanwar321
04-10-16, 17:31
Went to you spa multiple times, always opt for Thai. This time I got NE. She did a good massage. However no extras. But after a lot of convincing she called a Thai girl with humongous boobs. Thai girl came only for extra. Thanks to the NE girl for being so helpful.

We negotiated and got HJ and TL for 1.5 k.

Another instance involving the same spa but another branch. Branch owner seems to be present there for collection. Asked for Thai girl from NE receptionist, she gave a nasty look as if I care. Went inside. This branch is bigger and better than the previous one. Thai girl came. Started the massage and asked the same typical questions. I gave her some tip and down goes the dispo. Amazing body massage but she doesn't want to go topless. After much convincing paid 1. 1 k for extras, HJ+TL. Had a good warm shower and then I left.

Same spa but newly opened branch. Everything remains the same but this time I pushed my hand inside the Thai girl and try to finger fuck her. Gave 1.5 k extras. While leaving I saw an NE girl. WOW. What a beauty. Still thinking if I should go there for that NE girl.

Overall amazing experience through out with this particular spa be it any branches.

VijayChauhan1
04-10-16, 18:14
After being a silent reader for a while I decided to go NL, this being first, it dint take time to find out the lane, I just bumped into a building,I think it was 2nd be, ground floor, the SP named are $VI took me in, , he asked if I m regular, I just pretended I am, and I know kA##ha, he told see my line up also, I saw 5 of them, as it was 5 30 pm were available, I asked the SP to whom he recommends he advised Ni, I asked him how much for her, he told me how much you pay here (he was just trying to know if m regular or not) , I told him I pay 2500, to which he say same is the rate for her, I think I said more, so I told 2500 for 2 pops, he told only 1, then I told I will take 2, to which he said yes after asking the lady, now, Mrs Ni at at a is a MILF in her late 30's, I took her, she was good, courteous, after I wash myself and with regular chitchat,we started foreplay, I bet her if she makes me cum without using hand I mean only with BBBJ, then I would pay her extra 500 as tip, she said she can do it, she tried in all positions 69,15 minutes but cannot do it, she said her jaw is paining and she won't do it more, to which I told OK I will take you in missionary, then she obliged got happy and teased me now its your time to do some hard work, I did her in all position and finally I cum, I think it was a total time of 45 minutes, she said no 2nd pop as you took a long time to cum, and asked me if m vegetarian I replied yes, asked her how she knows, she said vegetarian body takes long time to cum as her experience goes, damage- 2500.

Condom boy-100.

Tip- 500.

DFK- no.

CIM- no.

BBBJ- yes (7/10).

GFE- 6/10.

Looks- 6/10.

Overall experience. Good.

Took SP number at the end.

Recommend. Maybe yes if first time.

Bunny158
04-10-16, 19:04

The problem with ordering online from a reliable supplier like Medplus is that they ask for a picture of the prescription. Any way around it? Anyone here know some cool, chill chemists who would not act so paranoid and supply them for some harmless fun?Interesting Question.

I have seen very few posts on this topic in this forum.

It would be enlightening if some readers share their experiences with these remedies.

I would suggest you not to take it unless you have a problem.

And if you have a problem, better to see a doc who will write you a pres.

This is my experience. I recently visited a doc and he wrote me three remedies.

One of them is tadenafil.

Will share experiences later.

IndianIdol
04-10-16, 20:01
Hey Biziboy.

Saw your review on the Orgy! The chics are awesome. Have been mongering in Mumbai for a while now, wondering how I missed these gems.

The obvious. Would you be kind enough to share their coordinates. Can't wait. Let me know if you need any help in Mumbai. PM Me and clear your mailbox.

Cheers!

Score card.

Attitude 9/10.

Body and hygiene 10/10.

Assets 9/10.

Total damages 25 k for the entire exercise incl food and booze and place was theirs.

Rocky Singh
04-10-16, 20:28
Hey friends,

Got in touch with an SP who provided the attached pics.

Quoting 10-15 K for short time.

Has anyone tried any of these girls?

Yours truly,

Bhukha LaudaI have seen the 3rd white pic masked on AFF. I just can't remember her username and I can't login to my account because of some reason. Will post if I get to know something. Her pic looked wonderful without masking. Not so good when I have seen her now.

Sexercice
04-10-16, 20:39
I would like to just update you about my recent Encounter with the Modeling crowd. It was Thursday after noon while I checked Riya (Malad Indie) . She was under a shoot at a Studio near Andheri West and was about to complete her work in next 30 minutes, (She was in a studio closer to a location in Azadnagar). I was in Juhu so proposed to pick her up, She told that two more model friends who stay in Malad West are also with her and warned me not to talk about our money exchange sex affairs. I asked her to come closer to DN Nagar metro station. While I reached the Spot I could see some very Good looking Chicks along with Riya. Riya and two of them loaded in my car, Riya sat next to me while other two (Tan and Shef) took a back seat. While chit chatting with them I discovered that they all were doing Catalog modeling. It is a relatively less lucrative than the Print and Ad modeling. They all were struggler and looking for a career in this space.

The other girls were discussing about the leads and auditions. They were also pampering Riya has a better chance in some upcoming flipkart ad. However the accent and diction are few things on which Riya should work upon. I had in my mind to exploit the opportunity and check whether her friends are open to think equally dirty as me but we reached the place where both the chicks took a drop.

Further I asked my great company Riya about those girls and if they are open to similar terms. She vehemently says No. As per her they may also be doing some compromise but the secrets are covered so far amongst them.

And she thinks that there might be hardly few who do not like an easy money.

Looking into my relation with Riya I preferred to stop this discussion there and went to her house for a greatly satisfying sex. She admits that if she do not have sex for few days she feels craving for it.

I am putting this incident to my fellow friends in this group to explore this world and we can have more such Riya's and they probably get a financial support in the struggling career which can work with reciprocity.

Engel
04-10-16, 21:14
Hi ISGians,

ThanksI'm not from Mumbai, just reading the reports.

Anyway, the 1st & 3rd pics are actresses, mainly Telugu and Tamil films.

3rd pic seems familiar too, but not sure.

ServingYou2003
04-10-16, 21:30
Hi all,

See the attached pics. She says she is Pooja and gave me a location next to Dahisar. Quoting 20 K for night, or 10 K for 2 hrs. I know it's quite high, just wanted to check any reviews and how much you paid.Hey buddy, whoever she is rates are very very high.

ServingYou2003
04-10-16, 21:37

Thanks to an ISG senior, got connected to this lady E* who claims to be a model. However it started with some disappointment as the first outing was cancelled due to her sudden shoot which she couldn't cancel. So booked for the next day. Had to complete my meeting hastily to catch her at the designated time. Went to the meeting place, booked a Ola and waited for her for not more than 15 minutes (Sometimes they can make you wait up to 1 HR too). And here she comes. Wow! She was really beautiful and charming from the word GO. Exchanged pleasantries and soon felt very comfortable speaking with her while going to our designated motel. It was all the more fun as she is from my native place from her ancestral side though she is from Mumbai. Loved to hear her try our native language in a sweet way. Her english had certain kind of twang which she carried quite well.

Once inside the room she got quite aggressive. She pushed me to the wall and danced a quite sensuous routine to a song for some time. My dong was all salute by that time. She laughed at me and teased me for getting it up so early. Then told me to hold her leg high up and try moves of Salsa. I had never tried that before but as soon as that fine milky leg came out, I couldn't resist but licking it to my heart's content. Pushed me to bed, opened her top and hopped beside me in her white blouse with her heaving knockers pressing right at my chest. And started chitchatting about her work and my work and at the same time unbottoned my shirt and caressing my chest hair with her soft silky hand. Wanted DFK but she said 'NOT NOW. Let me see how long your thing remains hard". I tried to finger her. She asked me to answer questions on her perfume brand. She told that she will allow me to do it if I answer right. Liked the little apprehension. I guessed close and she was game for the next. Carried on caressing her in her neck with one finger in the whole. Licked my nipples and asked me "Where do you want to take me". I said "Over the mirror top". She smiled and appreciated and jumped on the top. This was my first on a mirror top. With her full 36 c size hooters lurking out of the lingerie, ate those perky nipples and fingered her hole to the fullest until it was wet. She told me to put on my condi first as she may cum. But I was in a mood for BBJ. But she said she doesn't give that which was a dampener for me. Put on the condi, humped her in missionary over the top with her face turned semi circle to the mirror. Enjoyed the act like a porn movie. She is super horny and acts wild at that. Unloaded after some time.

For the second round I was not sure as she was somehow vague about that. This was warned by the senior too. It all depends upon her mood.

She was feeling hungry, so ordered some food and a beer. Carried on with some mind games with her which she liked totally. As soon as the food was over, she held my hand and drew me close and gave me a very sensuous DFK which made me lift her up and take her to bed. She again asked me where do I want to take her. I got the cue and told her my position. She winked me and was ready with the position. Then I realised that she had never come out of her stilleto. I was sitting on the mirror top which was a little high and took her in doggy while she was standing pushing her white ass against my dick. Those long heels helped in the position. Once in fervour I pushed, fell from the top. She assured me to sit and enjoy. This was a new thing for me with me sitting, she gyrating and pushing her. The maximum movement of mine was my fingers working in her hole. Slapped her nice ass a few times too. Went on for some time for unloading as I was not cumming quick. When the deed ended I was sweating in the AC. She took wet towel and cleansed me too. Told me that she liked my attitude to go along with her. She is a little moody. Promised me BJ next time.

Took a Ola, left her at her place. On the way back we found our taste for movies and songs similar. She knew lot of offbeat songs and movies too. Told me to contact her after she comes back from outstation visit after a week.

Scorecard:

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Deed: 9/10.

GFE:10/10.

WIR: Definitely.

P.S. : She has a hint of ISG as she asked me about name of the site. But I said I don't have any idea.A very detailed FR. Good One.

ServingYou2003
04-10-16, 21:40
First of all, Thanks fellow members for replying on Nikita walia / Natasha Saxena. Canceled the deal in morning as soon as I saw reply from Joshua. Money saved.

Ran into another deal which looks too good to be true.

Monica from Kalyan, Claims to be work in private bank.

Asked her about the money, says will discuss later when meet.

Talked a lot on WhatsApp, Asked me what should I wear, How I like session to go, My fantasies etc. Shared her fantasies as well.

All the chat was very tempting. Send me few pics, attaching 1 for reference.

All in all, To good, So just thinking can there be any risks involved.

Possibly it might just be for fun and no body will actually turn up tomorrow for meet.

But if she does, can there be any problem? As she felt excited about a sexy dress I have, and is asking to come to my place. Initially decided to meet in lodge.

Any seniors feel anything fishy?

FYI: Just purchased the membership again, So will be able to discuss in private messages too.Not sure buddy but to be on the safer side why not ask her to meet at a coffee shop and then proceed if you find all is well. This is what I would have done. You can think of something else.

Newser8008
04-10-16, 23:33
Hi,

How to know whether a spa allows extra service inside?

I am new to all this and want to try something.There's are only two way to know. One RTFF and go to spas mentioned and ask for therapists mentioned in FRs or Just go to any spa and pop the question. Only to the therapist. Never at counter.

Newser8008
04-10-16, 23:38
Buddy,

I thought no names were to be quoted as per the rules. I don't want to hide the name. I read that everyone writes as Miss K and Miss S. And like that. Will take care of it next time.

Cheers.That's to avoid LE action for places where extras are available. No extras no problems.

Newser8008
04-10-16, 23:52
Hi BecharaGuy,

Can you please help me with hints and pointers of Location for this precious liquid spa mentioned also would be very thankful if you can provide some hint of Therapists name.I think hes talking about the water spa in tech building.

BecharaGuy
04-11-16, 02:47
Hi BecharaGuy,

Can you please help me with hints and pointers of Location for this precious liquid spa mentioned also would be very thankful if you can provide some hint of Therapists name.Hey buddy,

Its in Vashi. A spa. You can find it in JD too. Name of therapist is the first Four letters of a famous yesteryear actress who is still alive.

I hope this helps.

SnoozyBoozy
04-11-16, 05:44
Hi Biziboy,

Great FR, want to try an orgy here in Mumbai, the last Orgy I had was in Dubai with 2 chinese hotties, but that was some years ago, never been lucky to experience it after.

Being through your FR, I am more than curious to know who this chic is- (pic attached).

She seems familiar, and someone has posted her pic earlier on this forum. Maybe you could throw some light to my questions.

I'm tempted to try her. Please PM me the details if possible.

Score card.
Attitude 9/10.
Body and hygiene 10/10.
Assets 9/10.

SfoCowboy
04-11-16, 06:14
Great FR dude. Can you please share the digits.

I would like to just update you about my recent Encounter with the Modeling crowd. It was Thursday after noon while I checked Riya (Malad Indie) . She was under a shoot at a Studio near Andheri West and was about to complete her work in next 30 minutes, (She was in a studio closer to a location in Azadnagar). I was in Juhu so proposed to pick her up, She told that two more model friends who stay in Malad West are also with her and warned me not to talk about our money exchange sex affairs. I asked her to come closer to DN Nagar metro station. While I reached the Spot I could see some very Good looking Chicks along with Riya. Riya and two of them loaded in my car, Riya sat next to me while other two (Tan and Shef) took a back seat. While chit chatting with them I discovered that they all were doing Catalog modeling. It is a relatively less lucrative than the Print and Ad modeling. They all were struggler and looking for a career in this space.

The other girls were discussing about the leads and auditions. They were also pampering Riya has a better chance in some upcoming flipkart ad. However the accent and diction are few things on which Riya should work upon. I had in my mind to exploit the opportunity and check whether her friends are open to think equally dirty as me but we reached the place where both the chicks took a drop..

SnoozyBoozy
04-11-16, 06:18
I've been reading a lot of FR's on this spa, and also heard a lot about it from Close ISGians, thanks to Jaaco and GSD for the last minute tips, I decided to venture out and check out Miss "K".

To start with, the Gmaps were pointing at a wrong direction, although it was pointing to a place which was just next to Zspa. Was searching for them in some building, didn't find, it, and so called up the counter to ask for directions, was guided well, and I spotted the spa.

The ambiance is amazing, dim lights, peaceful music, fountains etc etc. But the counter charge put my mood off, had I been an hour early, I could have got the happy hour discount, which is 40% off between 10 AM to 5 PM.

Booked Miss "K" and was guided into the room with attached shower, and a big mirror in the front. Miss "K" walks in with general pleasantries, she seems to behave like a machine, with absolutely no conversations, all she gave was straight answers to whatever questions she was asked. She is just too professional. But having said that, she gives the most amazing massage. The last best massage I had was in UT cruze, with Miss "S" a thai who's no longer there.

Miss "K" gives an amazing bum massage, These days, if the therapist doesn't give a good bum, crack massage, a massage doesn't seem complete. I have noticed, if the therapist agrees to give a bum massage, 90% of the times, she would herself offer for extras, all you need to do is, make sure she gives a deep bum massage, and lift your torso a bit higher so she herself reaches for johnny. LOL.

Once the massage was done, popped the question for extras, she then went and turned down the lights, she only offered HJ, but I insisted on TL to which she agreed, and off came the top. She has small tits, but they are lovely and very clean. She has the perfect body and smells fresh. You would be tempted to strip her down, and lick her all over.

I'm sure many of our ISG buddies are into bum massages, maybe its time we list down, spas and names of therapists, who are great at bum massages.

Any other pointers on therapists having great attributes similar to Miss "K"??? Please point out!

Zspa Damage:

Counter 2750 (its too high, but it was late for me to back off).

Extras - 1. 5.

WIR: For sure, but only if I make it within the happy hours.

Shan1
04-11-16, 06:22
Can you please PM her number.

Once inside the room she got quite aggressive. She pushed me to the wall and danced a quite sensuous routine to a song for some time. My dong was all salute by that time. She laughed at me and teased me for getting it up so early..

ShivamBhat
04-11-16, 06:27
SP would also work if trusted and tried.

Greetings,

Jackson

BiziBoy2012
04-11-16, 06:35
Hi Biziboy,

Great FR, want to try an orgy here in Mumbai, the last Orgy I had was in Dubai with 2 chinese hotties, but that was some years ago, never been lucky to experience it after.

Being through your FR, I am more than curious to know who this chic is- (pic attached).

She seems familiar, and someone has posted her pic earlier on this forum. Maybe you could throw some light to my questions.

I'm tempted to try her. Please PM me the details if possible.Buddy her alias is sonya. Dunno her real stats. But she's good. Knows her job and aims to please.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

SnoozyBoozy
04-11-16, 06:49
I have been seeing a lot of spas open up in Mira Road. In a stretch of 2 Kms, I have spotted 5 spas. Google would help you with locations.

Most of the these spas are Thai spas, and have only NE staff. They have tempting discount deals and an hour of massage and pamper would cost as little as 999. These deals are sure tempting to try.

Some say on the forum, the only way to crack an NE is by being regular with her, striking a rapport, and then maybe she herself would offer. I am sure, they too are tempted by the idea of earning some extra tips for a few minutes of fun, for all you know, they must be scared to offer fun to an unknown person, and maybe more comfortable to offer to a known or regular customer who is more a friend, than a customer. Some of our fellow members have been lucky with NE's I'm sure they can throw some more light into my FR.

Also, considering the discount deals, I don't think its a bad place to start building that rapport thru multiple visits. I'm surely going to try out soon.

I have passed by the area many times at night, maybe around 11 PM, and I have noticed NE's roam around in small groups, grabbing some late night snacks from the food stall or relishing on some kulfis. Many of them look super hot, wearing skimpy dresses, make me wonder, that they maybe open to the idea of fun, we just need to invest more time on them, and they would surely open up.

Back in the days when I was in university, I had a lot of NE friends, and I also dated 2 of them. They are quite open to many things, including partner swaps, orgies, drinking games, flirting, relationships, one night stands. They come from more open societies. The only thing one needed for them to open up, is to get into their good books, which takes time, once you're in their good book, the sky is the limit. To give you a better perspective to NE's, not all NE's open up, mostly girls from Nagaland, Mizoram, are easy to crack, girls from Manipur, are hard, unless they themselves decide on it. My perception in this regard could be wrong, I am only talking based on personal experiences.

These NE's are lonely here in Mumbai, and would love it if someone takes them out, show them a good time, and once they open up, you've scored!! They are also a perfect GF material, and some of them are intelligent, and can hold up good conversations.

NE's are very well open to fun, in fact much more than fun, you just need to be patient, and slow with them.

Many of our seniors have scored on NE's I'm sure they would quote to this FR, and tell their side of the stores.

Gauging the current situation where our favorites from LOS have to return to their home land, we have no choice but to try and crack NE's.

Lets help each other here now, what say?

SnoozyBoozy
04-11-16, 07:04
Hi,

A few FR's behind, I had posted my FR on Z spa. On that very day, I initially planned to visit M&S, but as I didn't get what I expected, I moved to Z.

I called up M&S, they were quite busy with no available rooms / slots, and the only appointment I could get were 2 hours later, so I cancelled the idea, and proceeded to Z spa.

Upon inquiring at M&S, found out that the LOS women have all returned, and now they only have local women. Usually this place is full when the LOS were available, and now they are getting full with locals?

Maybe some regulars, can point out some leads, and suggest some therapist whom to choose. Even the locals I have experienced here, give great massages.

Any recommendations? Please PM me.

RockyInstinct
04-11-16, 07:47
I am told few Thais have returned.

Hi,

A few FR's behind, I had posted my FR on Z spa. On that very day, I initially planned to visit M&S, but as I didn't get what I expected, I moved to Z.

I called up M&S, they were quite busy with no available rooms / slots, and the only appointment I could get were 2 hours later, so I cancelled the idea, and proceeded to Z spa.

Upon inquiring at M&S, found out that the LOS women have all returned, and now they only have local women. Usually this place is full when the LOS were available, and now they are getting full with locals?

Maybe some regulars, can point out some leads, and suggest some therapist whom to choose. Even the locals I have experienced here, give great massages.

Any recommendations? Please PM me.

BecharaGuy
04-11-16, 08:03
Hi BecharaGuy,

Can you please help me with hints and pointers of Location for this precious liquid spa mentioned also would be very thankful if you can provide some hint of Therapists name.Hi,

It's the A spa in Vashi. You can find in JD also. Name of the therapist is the starting four letters of a famous yesteryear Bollywood actress and she is still alive.

Hope this helps.

Happy mongering.

LickMyDikk
04-11-16, 08:06
Sounds interesting. Who is this Kandivali SP. Never heard of him. You don't have a PM yet. Can anyone help with this Kandivali SPs digits.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

FR.

Started with DFK and mild lip sucking and cuddling...

PeachFuzzy
04-11-16, 08:41
Bijli this CIS are really horny and know how to satisfy men they are really sex maniac what a beautiful skin big boobs clean shave milky pussy but she was missing ass but she's really beautiful then in pic you see fucked in missionary it was loose But I was enjoying way she licked my whole body and nipples chewed it now next visit I will take her full night was a really satisfying experience she gave me head massage after sex she dressed and again we got in arms for 10 minutes no hurry and thou my journey completed will be back to Mumbai tomorrow with Delhi diaries. Thanks Delhi brethren and yeah I would rate her 10/10 whatever you ask me about her. Damages 4.5 k and tip 0.5 k.That's some amazing time which is a now a fantasy in Mumbai. Thanks man for really confirming the Delhi buzz and making us more intrigued about Delhi debauchery.

JustFishing
04-11-16, 09:06
I had exactly the same experience. Had a coupon, called up. However, over the phone they were quite categorical about not having any Thai therapists. So either they have left or there were none to start with.

Got a fine Balinese from the same Manipuri (ex- airport Sohum) with zero hint of extras. It's clean with attached shower. The spa is just six months old so they tried to sell me a package.

If anyone has got extras recently, please let us know!My masseuse told me that they have 2 Thai therapists. Don't know why they lied on the phone to you.

BiziBoy2012
04-11-16, 09:23
Hi all,

See the attached pics. She says she is Pooja and gave me a location next to Dahisar. Quoting 20 K for night, or 10 K for 2 hrs. I know it's quite high, just wanted to check any reviews and how much you paid.Dude the only reason she demands 10 k is because last year or so some smart alec paid her 8 k when she was going for 5 k . And now she thinks she's vfm even in this price range. Very arrogant if you bargain. u will find her on a few dating sites as well.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

AndrewSymonds
04-11-16, 10:04
Dear all,

This is my first rep.

Was wondering around PP, on Gudi Padwa Day, and happen to explore a spa in PP, 1st floor, starting with name of Madhu. Everything was added in the Massage including Extras.

Was assigned a NI, look was OK, good massage and B2B, they also give FS, but was not interested in that.

Total Massage- 7.

Looks- 6.

Service- 8.

Total damage including Massage (Extra was included in Massage) - 4000/.

Vishal1980
04-11-16, 10:42
Need her Reference her last digits are 906.

Masti Baba
04-11-16, 11:22
FMonica from Kalyan, Claims to be work in private bank..Play it safe. The deal looks too good to be true. Go to a place of your choice. Don't declare the place in advance. Meet at one place and then proceed to the destination.

SnoozyBoozy
04-11-16, 11:31
Seems like you are bombarding with requests thru PM. I tried responding to one of your PMs, and your inbox is full!

Do clear it!

DarthVedar
04-11-16, 11:35
A startup is now helping finding unmarried couples rooms in hotels for short duration. Their tagline is "Couples need a room, not a judgment".

Haven't used the service yet. They have started in Delhi / Gurgaon and in Mumbai as well.

http://stayuncle.com/home

RajKanwar321
04-11-16, 11:46
Dear Dennis, please clear your inbox. Can't reply to your PM. Regards,

Raj

5 K- 8 K- 10 K in 6 months. Very Nice appraisal..

SfoCowboy
04-11-16, 13:50
Yes, she responds very slowly or doesn't respond at times.

Dude the only reason she demands 10 k is because last year or so some smart alec paid her 8 k when she was going for 5 k . And now she thinks she's vfm even in this price range. Very arrogant if you bargain. u will find her on a few dating sites as well.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Amby2006
04-11-16, 14:59
What is PP can you PM me?

Dear all,

This is my first rep.

Was wondering around PP, on Gudi Padwa Day, and happen to explore a spa in PP, 1st floor, starting with name of Madhu. Everything was added in the Massage including Extras.

Was assigned a NI, look was OK, good massage and B2B, they also give FS, but was not interested in that.

Total Massage- 7.

Looks- 6.

Service- 8.

Total damage including Massage (Extra was included in Massage) - 4000/.

Shp2015
04-11-16, 15:01
So I suspected right, it was a no show.

It was just a tease. No answer of call or messages on the day of meet.

It is possible, It is someone's prank.

For those who are asking for contact number, No point. I replied the same to few messages I got. But it's frustrating to wait every 1 minute just to reply to another.

Not sure buddy but to be on the safer side why not ask her to meet at a coffee shop and then proceed if you find all is well. This is what I would have done. You can think of something else.

AmpMax
04-11-16, 15:35
Was wondering around PP, on Gudi Padwa Day, and happen to explore a spa in PP, 1st floor, starting with name of Madhu.Hi Symonds. Place used to be pretty dingy. No shower. Just wipe with dirty towels. Has that changed? Do they have any NEs now? Or just locals?

Samasir143
04-11-16, 15:39
Can you please share SP name & which building and which floor.Can you PM me.

Samasir143
04-11-16, 15:43
Fellas,

I asked her about her inperson, she is a punjabi, looked like a punjabi, had the best DFK ever in my 12 yrs of mongering, amezing deep tongue, where she was aggresser, I wanted to undress but dint allowed & continued with DFK, sucked each others saliva after long DFK, she than undressed, OMG, what an ass, pure punjaban ass, big round, very much llike brazilian ass (if you watch brazilian porn), pressed & bike her ass, wonderfull tight ass she had, she was enjoying, turned around, had perky boobs, avg size but very good hard nipples, sucked her, tried fingering her but she said she doesn't like to do fingering, she asked me to do something which gets her turn on fully, I had some p movies in mobile so v saw movie together, she was getting charged, she than let me lay down and have me BJ which which turned rimjob, amezing feeling when her tongue sucks from asshole to tip of dick in 1 shot, I was not able to control & asked her to stop, got covered and started banging in doggy, in 3 to 4 minutes she told she like missiionary pos, changed in missionary and drilled, drilling was for just 10 minutes, I was dissapointed as I dint last long as I was getting high on oral sex.Can you share or PM her or SP digit. In return I do have some.

Samasir143
04-11-16, 15:57
2015 did start with a bang!!

Having stayed low for a while due to issues of the pocket, decided to take this lovely lady, Vishaka who is a Phataka (Cracker)!

All that I was aware was that the contact is of a house wife who operates out of thane.

So after much of contemplation (because when I initially called her I found her charges high), I decided to light up the wick LOL.

Took the plunge, called her and she was prompt & courteous over the phone for where to meet and how and what. Etc.

As she is not on what's app or refused to send me a pic, I was like driving in to the dark! So when I saw her, it was like one of the diwali crackers that goes up in the sky blows up in to some awesome colours and your jaw drops and goes WOW!

Well at least that's what happened to me, (imagine the cad bury ad where a chubby boy who is selling watermelons and suddenly a thief drops of a bundle of stash whilst running away from police, and the punch line goes 'beta man me laddoo phoota', (To translate in English as the software / Jackson will other wise not publish this. Literally. In mind sweet bursting). Killer! LOL..Can you PM her digit I exchange I do have some.

BusyMan64
04-11-16, 16:07
Kindly any fellow friend provide review / feedback on these 2 beauties.

In terms of reality of pics / service attitude and right price.

If positive reviews received then willing to bang any one in this week.

FR is promised.

BM64

Shaukeen
04-11-16, 16:10
I see a lot of ads for Stay On Liquid, Capsules etc and also some Playwin capsule. They claim to be effective from first dose itself and say that they have no side effects, being herbal?

Has anyone tried them? Are they really without any side effects?

Interesting Question.

I have seen very few posts on this topic in this forum.

It would be enlightening if some readers share their experiences with these remedies.

I would suggest you not to take it unless you have a problem.

And if you have a problem, better to see a doc who will write you a pres.

This is my experience. I recently visited a doc and he wrote me three remedies.

One of them is tadenafil.

Will share experiences later.