PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

BophSep
06-21-16, 04:40
Bro,

I have a great respect to you and you are my senior in forum and yourself a localite of Mumbai with more Experience definitely seen more and met more Indies so my unconditional apology if I hurt-ed you at any point. Bro I visits Mumbai once in 2 months for hardly 2-3 days and I those 3 days meets 1-2 Indies also try to find time to meet ISG friends which I got connected through this Forum.

We share our experience and write FR through the forum but let me make it crystal clear or ask you all did you find any review of me on miss E or Miss M or Miss S whom I have met, I am not a creator of these Indies I got the contact of these indies from the seniors like you, and I meet then using the same reference and negotiate to the bet of my ability with the bench mark I have received from my friends in these forum only. I got reference of Miss M (from Dbis), Miss E (from Delhi Diagioo), Miss S (from Salvan) I have full respect to them and let them say I have raised the rates than what they have told me, but all those who are raising fingers on me did you share the number or reference or base rate of these indies.

It is very easy to point fingers but understand 4 fingers are pointing you also, Bro we are grown up no one can force any one to go to any one, and ask them to write a good FR on my request. By this you guys are saying that all those who put good review on Miss E (20 plus) are fools and have written FR on my or her Request even though her services were zero. Come on guys open up I do share contacts with friend who are genuine and have helped me and do so in future also and they can RTFF in forum. Before meeting an new Indi I always RTFF about the service and rate and then decide on to go further.

We all like to pay less and get more out of it penny is penny, so spend wisely. Sorry for all the guys whom I fooled them and be cautious in future. Let us move ahead. Miss E is not the only one in Mumbai.

Regards.

Let's not crucify someone who has tried to help others. At the same time, we must have a controlled way of sharing contacts (which am sure you would have done). More shares, more trouble.

It is pure economics at play although the product is interesting. When demand increases, price increases and vice versa. If Miss E' s order cart keeps filling, and she has 24 hrs in hand, she will do what she has done. Increase her price. If at all you can blame, it would be "us", the mongers.

Let's be conservative in our approach. Don't act like there is no tomorrow. Wait and watch, explore other indes. Try to negotiate and bring the price down. If possible, avoid E for some days or months, price will drop.

Actually, no point is saying all this as the life cycle repeats with a new inde. But as seniors let's control the shares.

Regards.

CaliClubMasta
06-21-16, 06:00
Well I dove into locat to look for a reliable MP / Sp and unlike my exp in Delhi it was quiet bad, I called 2 people this was about 2 and half weeks ago. The 1st person spoke very eloquently and I assumed he was genuine.

He offered pics on Whtpp and asked me to head to And E area on reaching a shoddy motel I was I asked to pay the 10 k. At first I refused saying only after will I pay. The person said this is their policy (my exp is limited to other Asian countries and south of India) I paid the 10 k.

The lady took an hour to arrived and was nothing like the pic. In fact she may have been a House worker. I was quiet upset and refused the service at which point the person left without returning my money. The second one was a similar experience however he did return the money.

Anyway if anyone could PM me reliable MP / SP for FS nuru that would be great, beware tho I can't return the favor for Mumbai yet.

Bholu
06-21-16, 06:43
Very true bro she charged same 6 month ago to she had attitude regards charges too she is different in service some one like some one screws and specially if some one share contact with you is only cell no it's up to.

You go ahead or not the person share contact is not responsible for act of WG how some one blame on him if supply is high than rate increase but once no shared it's not possible to trace how many people contact her and this is not only source for WGs to get job.

Because of her good service her customer base increase by refer to others by forum or other way.

And if some one not share than what's the purpose of forum.

I think people have to hide budge from WG and try luck it's purely luck what you get by money so don't blame any one who share the contact that's what I feels.

Hi,

I think its not fair to blame Boshep, he has been helpful to people. Sharing good contacts with them.

I am sure he has never told Ms. E to charge more, as far as I remember she used to ask for 15 K long time back also.

CmPunk7661
06-21-16, 06:53
I think it's the mongers that are to blame. Even if someone tells you that a gal charges 15 k, you will be a bit skeptical about using her services. But if you have good reviews to back the indie, den you will think about trying her services. But in case of Miss E, good is an understatement. There were some excellent reviews about her. And that too in a span of 1 week. I too was involved in writing a review. And I would like too confess it was on her insistence, that I wrote a review which was a bit exaggerated. And the reason was she promised me one free service next time. Obviously I made a fool of myself and the free service never happened. I think she is a seductress and we man are dogs. We get a bit attached if someone gives you that 4 HR non stop attention doing stuff that you never dreamed of.

If you guys really want to get an Indies rate down, den get control over your dick and avoid them for few months.

I don't blame her at all because bopseph hiked her price and did the same for Momo too by hiking her price from 5 k to 10 k. He is marketing few more girls I can't remember their names but momo, Elisha they are all from his stables in fact few months back some member had complained about him. We have another raj and its up to the guys to use your sense for the guys who want to justify this high price by saying its their money to spend well to them I say true its your money but true its your loss too because you made a parrot out of yourself.

Rvd516
06-21-16, 07:29
Here goes my FR on Diana. She is from Bhayander West, aged around 35, excellent maintained body, OK face. Guys what sort of attitude sh has to please customers. I believe she can give a run for many independents who charges more and we give service to them and return back. She is a gem and perfectly understands the sensual points in a man and how to trigger them. Agreed for two pops and guided me to her place which is safe and AC Was running when entered. She was wearing a Jeans and tops. Could see the bubbling boobs of her in her dress. Small chit chat and she started to caress me slowly removing our dress, her bra and panty set was so impressive on her and she asked me to relax and she started with a excellent kiss and moved down teasing me for 10 minutes by this time my cock was rock hard and she asked me to turn around every inch of my body was licked and kissed. Slowly proceeded to my anal and started rimming, God what a feel that was. Asked me to turn to my front and started locking my nipples, ear lobes and fingers and went down to foot to take my fingers one after another in to her mouth completing 10. Then started was pure bliss, took my tool into her mouth completely without pulling back my foreskin, she was applying varied pressure using her tongue and mouth and was going on and on, using her mouth she pulled the foreskin back and was licking it with on and off eye contact where I was fondling her 38 size full and perfect boobs. I said I wanted to come in her mouth which she happily obliged and went on in full force and damn I came on and on and on. Round 1 was over..Brother,

I had been with her long time back. She is really awesome in her act. Unfortunately I have lost her contact details. Could you please help me with the same and tell us about damages.

ChuckNorris85
06-21-16, 08:17
Hey Bro,

Jokes apart he is the one who has always helped everyone without any barter system. I know some of the fellow members who have shared some fake numbers, so we shud respect the person who is helping us without any favors in return.

So again opinions depends from person to person, but we are here to help everyone of us and yes we have to keep check on the rates just like Delhi people do but that too mutually not by playing blaming games.

Cheers.Absolutely! Bopseph bro is the only person I know on ISG who has *never* asked for an exchange while helping newbies and senior members alike. Massive props and kudos to him for that. I have no idea how this discussion became personal and led to his name of all people, The initiation to the argument was about balanced reviews and not giving in to the insistence of random Miss E's or any other Indie for that matter who knows about ISG and would like herself to be marketed here. There are no points to score and members would only do fellow mongers a disservice by writing exaggerated reviews giving in to the pressure of Indies who happen to know about this forum. There's a chain reaction, Hype creation and then natural laws of economics follow to jack up their rates.

By no means, should this be confused or correlated with members genuinely wanting to help and share contacts.

Always follow the Bro Code.

Chuck.

Android
06-21-16, 08:19
Hi guys,

I am planning to visit Pooja, MILF fashion designer from Bandra (last digits- 549). She is asking for 6 K for an hour.

I have read reviews about her on this forum, would like to know if anybody visited her recently. Also, it would be great if anybody can direct me to her PIC if available.

I would be glad to know about better alternatives as well.

Thank you,

Android

TrumanShow
06-21-16, 10:31
There seems to be a problem which would possibly lead to such mudslinging in future as well. As a result, helpful seniors may be targeted and would stop assisting. If majority have a problem with a particular compensation, I'd say don't give in. And urge other members to not give in either. If an indie sees that nobody is willing to spend time with her for her asking amount, she would possibly bring it down to the regular standards, or maybe quit the line if she does not see it profitable. This will only work if members remain united and not let their little (or maybe not so little) friends take over, for the time being. Every industry requires a correction. Honestly 15 k would be apt for a very hot woman with great skills, Miss E IMO is pretty average and you will get the same skills at NL for lesser. This is because the women there are willing to please. Buy some ice cream from the Kirana around and get there before it melts!

My suggestion is open to feedback / criticism.

Kunal14
06-21-16, 10:44
Last week tried MILF Pooja from GB road, Thane.

Avoid has lots of attitude. Things she's the only one pro in entire Mumbai.

Fatty, loose boobs, dead fish in bed.

Session: 2.

Damage: 4 k (with place).

Attitude: 3/10.

DFK: 5/10.

BBBJ: 5/10.

WIR: never.

Cheers

MrCujo1
06-21-16, 11:18
Bopseph: Real (help, guidance & more) - 20/10.

Miss E: Fake (experience, English & more) - 15/10*.

**Subjective. It depends on the mood of your Johnny though. There's already a separate thread on this.

My two cents.

Cheers,

Cujo

Absolutely! Bopseph bro is the only person I know on ISG who has *never* asked for an exchange while helping newbies and senior members alike. Massive props and kudos to him for that. I have no idea how this discussion became personal and led to his name of all people, The initiation to the argument was about balanced reviews and not giving in to the insistence of random Miss E's or any other Indie for that matter who knows about ISG and would like herself to be marketed here. There are no points to score and members would only do fellow mongers a disservice by writing exaggerated reviews giving in to the pressure of Indies who happen to know about this forum. There's a chain reaction, Hype creation and then natural laws of economics follow to jack up their rates.

By no means, should this be confused or correlated with members genuinely wanting to help and share contacts.

Chuck.

KentScot
06-21-16, 11:33
Absolutely! Bopseph bro is the only person I know on ISG who has *never* asked for an exchange while helping newbies and senior members alike. Massive props and kudos to him for that. I have no idea how this discussion became personal and led to his name of all people, The initiation to the argument was about balanced reviews and not giving in to the insistence of random Miss E's or any other Indie for that matter who knows about ISG and would like herself to be marketed here. There are no points to score and members would only do fellow mongers a disservice by writing exaggerated reviews giving in to the pressure of Indies who happen to know about this forum. There's a chain reaction, Hype creation and then natural laws of economics follow to jack up their rates.

Chuck.Hey guys,

Bopshep has been a good friend to me. He has gone all the way out to extend himself to see that a monger brother is helped. I believe he is a trust worthy person.

He has never given these indies more than they deserve. If you guys think that Bopshep is a person who is helping indies (which I believe is not the case) then I would personally tell him not to help any one in future. This is where things go wrong. We are to be like brothers helping one another and not pointing fingers at one another. We are mature enough to know what is best to do.

Stop the blame game please.

Kent

Joshua Dsouza
06-21-16, 11:34
Bro,

I don't agree with you regarding Bopseph hiking prices. BopSeph bro has helped me many times, in fact he always reminds me to never over pay. As far as I am concerned he never even shares number on barter system. I am sure there are many here who got help from him with no demands in return. A single person can not hike price plus I am sure and everyone will agree that when ever Bopseph bro shares any number he just tell what ever he paid for services but he never say that you have to pay the same or you can't bargain. Well all this is my opinion. I am not trying to start any argument here just putting out my thoughts.

Cheers,

MBEven raj never asked for contacts in return but prices were still hiked. Besides why is it that when he started marketing these girls only these girls raised their price. Several old members have stated that these girls used to charge 3-4 k for 2 pops and now these girls are not only asking for 10-15 k for 2 pops but they are also demanding 5 star hotel booking. The modus operandi is very simple share and markets these girls with non- Mumbai guys or guys who don't have other contacts. The question is why have they raised their rates when he marketed them and how do these girls know about ISG. Even if these girls are demanding unreasonable price common sense demands that you stop sharing these girls not marketing them more. Any which ways the bubble will burst sooner or later like I said its not my money that's your money.

Joshua Dsouza
06-21-16, 11:37
Hi,

I think its not fair to blame Boshep, he has been helpful to people. Sharing good contacts with them.

I am sure he has never told Ms. E to charge more, as far as I remember she used to ask for 15 K long time back also.A senior member has confirmed that she used to charge 4-5 k for 2 pops few years back so which long ago are you referring to.

Joshua Dsouza
06-21-16, 11:44
Hey Bro,

Its not good to blame anyone for increasing prices. Trust me, it is upto an individual to use his own senses and pay any single penny. No one is forcing you to pay. And trust me if he is one who is responsible for hiking prices such exponentially then we all need to take marketing classes from him. Jokes apart he is the one who has always helped everyone without any barter system. I know some of the fellow members who have shared some fake numbers, so we shud respect the person who is helping us without any favors in return. And again it depends upon individual to individual and day how he gets the service. Not every day is sunny one. And for the Hotel booking, Miss E never asked to book any 5 star one, infact she always told me to save money on that.

So again opinions depends from person to person, but we are here to help everyone of us and yes we have to keep check on the rates just like Delhi people do but that too mutually not by playing blaming games.

Cheers.If no one is forcing me then nobody is forcing you as well besides I have had momos number since 2 years and she used to charge 5 k for 2 pops with her own place. Moral of the story if you are fine with getting robbed good for you don't tell me that I should be fine in getting robbed too. Because these contacts are discovered by us not by you when you start sharing contacts then start lecturing me. And I have also helped members but I do it on pm or whatsapp and for you information I been on this forum for almost 3 years.

Pan03
06-21-16, 13:00
I totally agree that Bopshep has been the most helpful member on this forum. I had written to several members including.

Seniors but he was the only one who replied to me.

Regarding Ms E, she was introduced to the Mumbai forum by Django from Delhi and he has mentioned in his FR that her.

Charges to be between 12-15 k. It would be unfair in stating that Bopshep is responsible for hike in her rates.

Hi,

I am sure he has never told Ms. E to charge more, as far as I remember she used to ask for 15 K long time back also.

Johny548
06-21-16, 13:17
If no one is forcing me then nobody is forcing you as well besides I have had momos number since 2 years and she used to charge 5 k for 2 pops with her own place. Moral of the story if you are fine with getting robbed good for you don't tell me that I should be fine in getting robbed too. Because these contacts are discovered by us not by you when you start sharing contacts then start lecturing me. And I have also helped members but I do it on pm or whatsapp and for you information I been on this forum for almost 3 years.Most of the seniors don't share their contacts here. Everyone asks contacts in return. So its kind of deadlock, at least that's what I felt when I started here. I was willing to explore premium segment that you get through internet and thought that this site is useless. But Bophsep proved me wrong by providing contacts and reference.

Lets not try to create rules that will benefit only seniors or people who already have contacts. This should be a free market for everyone. As mature people we know how to negotiate, and I have done even when I am told about the prevailing rates. So anyone should be able to do that.

Newser8008
06-21-16, 13:34
Visited this spa few days ago and banged V. After the bang, she told me that prices are rising. Someone paid her 8 k for FS and she also gets 2. 5 k for HJ. Surprised and shocked. If she's getting 8 k, wonder how much thais are charging? I know I don't have any business to tell anyone how much he should pay, but one guy pays and the others suffer.Exactly man. I've provided the details to 15 odd people who've asked and requested to keep the price in check as they always quote sky high and knows who's willing to fall for it.

Orangee33
06-21-16, 13:45
True that. Tester. Agree with you.

Bophsep. Is a genuine pal. . in fact a month back was in Mumbai and asked him for indi contacts, had told him my requirements and accordingly he guided, he also told me the pros and cons, regarding Ms E, he openly told me that she's expensive and further on he shared 2 other contacts, momo's and Ms S no, he had informed me not to hike the price, tried Momo, and off recently again repeated her this time I bargained. So I think it's up to us how we handle and bargain. All he does is shares no.

We approach an indi, only if we feel her charges are not inflated, we negotiate if she does'nt agree (maybe because she has too many inquiries / too many customers visiting her), then it's her bad we jump to another one. There are plenty of fishes in the pond.

All in all, let's try to forget this, move on and be more careful. And keep this forum rocking. Cheers.

Let's not crucify someone who has tried to help others. At the same time, we must have a controlled way of sharing contacts (which am sure you would have done). More shares, more trouble.

It is pure economics at play although the product is interesting. When demand increases, price increases and vice versa. If Miss E' s order cart keeps filling, and she has 24 hrs in hand, she will do what she has done. Increase her price. If at all you can blame, it would be "us", the mongers.

Let's be conservative in our approach. Don't act like there is no tomorrow. Wait and watch, explore other indes. Try to negotiate and bring the price down. If possible, avoid E for some days or months, price will drop.

Actually, no point is saying all this as the life cycle repeats with a new inde. But as seniors let's control the shares.

Regards.

LickMyDikk
06-21-16, 15:03
Hi,

Just to clear. I had just written the review that I didn't find her worth the 25 K spent on her. I don't blame anyone for anything. It was my decision to take her at this cost.

And I stick to it that it's not worth. I'd rather bang 3.5 K chics of NL for 7- 8 times and be much much more happier. I've taken 15 K+ chics many times and found them way better than Ms E. And I stick to my review. No offense to anyone who liked her these are my personal views and experience to help others in their decision. My review is quite detailed and one could make out if he / she'll be happy with the type of service. So let's leave this topic here and move on without blaming anyone.

Cheers,

LMD

True that. Tester. Agree with you.

Bophsep. Is a genuine pal. . in fact a month back was in Mumbai and asked him for indi contacts, had told him my requirements and accordingly he guided, he also told me the pros and cons, regarding Ms E, he openly told me that she's expensive and further on he shared 2 other contacts, momo's and Ms S no, he had informed me not to hike the price, tried Momo, and off recently again repeated her this time I bargained. So I think it's up to us how we handle and bargain. All he does is shares no.

We approach an indi, only if we feel her charges are not inflated, we negotiate if she does'nt agree (maybe because she has too many inquiries / too many customers visiting her), then it's her bad we jump to another one. There are plenty of fishes in the pond.

All in all, let's try to forget this, move on and be more careful. And keep this forum rocking. Cheers.

Srinivasl234
06-21-16, 15:46
Here goes my FR on Diana. She is from Bhayander West, aged around 35, excellent maintained body, OK face. Guys what sort of attitude sh has to please customers. I believe she can give a run for many independents who charges more and we give service to them and return back. She is a gem and perfectly understands the sensual points in a man and how to trigger them. Agreed for two pops and guided me to her place which is safe and AC Was running when entered. She was wearing a Jeans and tops. Could see the bubbling boobs of her in her dress. Small chit chat and she started to caress me slowly removing our dress, her bra and panty set was so impressive on her and she asked me to relax and she started with a excellent kiss and moved down teasing me for 10 minutes by this time my cock was rock hard and she asked me to turn around every inch of my body was licked and kissed. Slowly proceeded to my anal and started rimming, God what a feel that was. Asked me to turn to my front and started locking my nipples, ear lobes and fingers and went down to foot to take my fingers one after another in to her mouth completing 10. Then started was pure bliss, took my tool into her mouth completely without pulling back my foreskin, she was applying varied pressure using her tongue and mouth and was going on and on, using her mouth she pulled the foreskin back and was licking it with on and off eye contact where I was fondling her 38 size full and perfect boobs. I said I wanted to come in her mouth which she happily obliged and went on in full force and damn I came on and on and on..Good FR can you please help me with her contact details.

PunaniEater
06-21-16, 15:56
This forum has become a circus!

I am migrating to Delhi anyway. So all this is useless now.

Srinivasl234
06-21-16, 16:31
So I was staying in this 5 star near airport and had some time to kill before my meeting took place there. So I decided to go to the spa they had in-house. I opted for a deep tissue massage and they allowed me to pick the masseuse of my choice. Guess what? Got a MH (relate to car number plates if you're confused) masseuse. Lets call her Ms. H. So Ms. H ensured that I got an amazing massage on my back. I guided her where it was paining and where it wasn't. She was very friendly and she let me touch her and let me flirt with her a little too. After 30 minutes I decided to ask, skeptical as I was, I didn't know that these MPs would tolerate such behavior. But heck what do I have to lose.

Well, it's like you think it and it happens because after she finished with my back, she offered without me even asking. I asked if it was safe. She said it would be fine as she would lock the door. And I said yes. Well, being MH she was sultry, had a nice body, and an amazing sense of style. So she started stroking my cock without any oil and started telling me how big I was. I took to it asked her if she wanted to put it in her mouth. Guess what no hesitation and no questions about money she straight away puts it in her mouth and starts giving me a sensuous BBJ..Can you tell me the hotel name and girls name as well.

Sen Sex
06-21-16, 17:31
It might be easier to score with normal collage going girls there. They are desperate to learn and speak English. They need some one to practice their English with and a foreigner is always a best bet. One very pretty girl approached me on her own when I was roaming around the city in evening and striked up a conversation. My bad luck that I was leaving two days after so did not encourage her further.

I used to visit Vietnam multiple times a year when business was good.

Great lookers but hardly NE GFE.

Had to workaround. Went to discs and met non-WGs and hung around and eventually scored.

This helped out a lot. As she was my translator by day and fuck buddy by night.

VitaminD
06-21-16, 17:53
Visited this spa few days ago and banged V. After the bang, she told me that prices are rising. Someone paid her 8 k for FS and she also gets 2. 5 k for HJ. Surprised and shocked. If she's getting 8 k, wonder how much thais are charging? I know I don't have any business to tell anyone how much he should pay, but one guy pays and the others suffer.The damages are going north because all the Thai's are running a cartel. They are all in touch on their whatsapp group and mtg where they decide and discuss prices. Asking damages are HJ is 3, B2B is 5-6, FS is 8-12. Some.

Of them are in no mood to negotiate because they have attained some degree of success. I would suggest fellow mongers give other MP's an opportunity to rise and shine which are more in line with today's economic reality. Any suggestions / ideas? Please share.

Lalit1968
06-21-16, 17:57
Hi guys,

I am planning to visit Pooja, MILF fashion designer from Bandra (last digits- 549). She is asking for 6 K for an hour.

I have read reviews about her on this forum, would like to know if anybody visited her recently. Also, it would be great if anybody can direct me to her PIC if available.

Thank you,

AndroidHi bro,

I am new to the place and plan to spend the weekend in Mumbai.

Would be glad if you could share Pooja's digits and others if possible.

In turn I can share some decent indes contacts.

Thanks in advance.

LaudeLoot
06-21-16, 18:07
It might be easier to score with normal collage going girls there. They are desperate to learn and speak English. They need some one to practice their English with and a foreigner is always a best bet. One very pretty girl approached me on her own when I was roaming around the city in evening and striked up a conversation. My bad luck that I was leaving two days after so did not encourage her further..Speaking of college girls I got a contact of a SP who has many college girls which includes south Bom girls too. I tried on today for 3 k at his den.

VitaminD
06-21-16, 18:23
The country club on friendship lane in Dark suburb. T bird was on call. She was OK with therapy but at some point removed the underwear at some point. Offered HJ. Technique good. Attitude friendly and overall sweet person but professionally curt. PM 4 more details.

LaudeLoot
06-21-16, 18:41
If no one is forcing me then nobody is forcing you as well besides I have had momos number since 2 years and she used to charge 5 k for 2 pops with her own place. Moral of the story if you are fine with getting robbed good for you don't tell me that I should be fine in getting robbed too. Because these contacts are discovered by us not by you when you start sharing contacts then start lecturing me. And I have also helped members but I do it on pm or whatsapp and for you information I been on this forum for almost 3 years.Agree with JD. It is important to bargain and if they don't agree with price offer its their loss and the money can be kept for next opportunity.

ServingYou2003
06-21-16, 21:04
Hi,

Just to clear. I had just written the review that I didn't find her worth the 25 K spent on her. I don't blame anyone for anything. It was my decision to take her at this cost.

And I stick to it that it's not worth. I'd rather bang 3.5 K chics of NL for 7- 8 times and be much much more happier. I've taken 15 K+ chics many times and found them way better than Ms E. And I stick to my review. No offense to anyone who liked her these are my personal views and experience to help others in their decision. My review is quite detailed and one could make out if he / she'll be happy with the type of service. So let's leave this topic here and move on without blaming anyone.

Cheers,

LMDHi Guys,

Let's end this topic here. There are so many other things to discuss friends. Come on lets move on yaar.

CaliClubMasta
06-22-16, 03:11
I'm not familiar with Mumbai so some details for country spa would be appreciated on PM. If anyone can guide me the rite therapist / place for FS there.

RajRahuk1973
06-22-16, 04:00
I am from 23 at Mumbai staying in star hotel near Jehu any body like to join me are welcome please PM me you are most welcome guys.

AgarWalk
06-22-16, 04:19
Hi Guys,

Let's end this topic here. There are so many other things to discuss friends. Come on lets move on yaar.Totally Agreed Bro. Because there is no point of discussing anything which becomes some personal argument. So everyone please chill and relax.

Happy Mongering.

BophSep
06-22-16, 04:22
Dear,

First thing is to take a membership, and contribute to the forum share your experience and once you are trustworthy many will come forward to help and guide you. Subscription amount is hardly any thing compared to what you spend on mongering. My advise rest up to you.

Regards.

Hi guys,

Thank you,

Android

Explorer799
06-22-16, 09:04
Guys,

Have got a number of SP Riya through our member friend.

She is asking me for a reference.

Has anyone dealt with her.

Number ends 914.

Cheers!

ChuckNorris85
06-22-16, 10:11
I think it's the mongers that are to blame. Even if someone tells you that a gal charges 15 k, you will be a bit skeptical about using her services. All the "extraordinary" reviews came in a span of 1 week. I too was involved in writing a review. And I would like to confess it was on her insistence, that I wrote a review which was a bit exaggerated. And the reason was she promised me one free service next time. Obviously I made a fool of myself and the free service never happened. I think she is a seductress and we man are dogs. We get a bit attached if someone gives you that 4 Hour non stop attention.

If you guys really want to get an Indies rate down, den get control over your dick and avoid them for few months.Before we end this discussion, Let me point you guys to this very honest Confession I have quoted above. Now imagine an unsuspecting member getting swayed by the said review, You essentially cheat a fellow brother here for a whopping 15 k. I would invite every member to dwell upon it. These chicks are in it for their business *alone* and a relentless pursuit of chasing money whichever way it works. A fellow monger here, Being far more educated would always be a better person to trust than expecting any favor from these ladies who have sold themselves of all honesty way before they have met anyone of us.

Have mentioned it before and its worth a mention again: Never forget the Bro Code.

Let's move on now, none of them is worth dragging a discussion for this long of course. Bottomline is, we can all build a very healthy forum here that benefits *our* community. The one who spend our hard earned money. Equate it with a purchase from Amazon. We navigate to the reviews section and look only for "Verified purchases" suspecting other reviews coming from the Seller affiliate themselves. Ring any bells? It's evident that we share a common concern and a bit honest interaction here is all it takes to fine tune the market. Anyway, Onwards!

Chuck.

Newser8008
06-22-16, 10:40
It might be easier to score with normal collage going girls there. They are desperate to learn and speak English. They need some one to practice their English with and a foreigner is always a best bet. One very pretty girl approached me on her own when I was roaming around the city in evening and striked up a conversation. My bad luck that I was leaving two days after so did not encourage her further.Yea. But its pretty easy to score in general as well. This one had English majors and MBA. She was with an MNC in HCMC. She even took me to Vung tao with her friends and introduced me to dog races.

Tried a lot to convince me to like their food. Not much there though.

Newser8008
06-22-16, 10:43
The damages are going north because all the Thai's are running a cartel. They are all in touch on their whatsapp group and mtg where they decide and discuss prices. Asking damages are HJ is 3, B2B is 5-6, FS is 8-12. Some.

Of them are in no mood to negotiate because they have attained some degree of success. I would suggest fellow mongers give other MP's an opportunity to rise and shine which are more in line with today's economic reality. Any suggestions / ideas? Please share.I have suggested to most people I'm sharing contacts to negotiate lower.

We should all walk out if they ask for such high rates. Don't let Johnny control your mind.

Newser8008
06-22-16, 10:45
Speaking of college girls I got a contact of a SP who has many college girls which includes south Bom girls too. I tried on today for 3 k at his den.Where is this den bro?

TharkiBoss
06-22-16, 10:51
Wow lucky you buddy.

I always had this fantasy of having a genuine college girl.

Speaking of college girls I got a contact of a SP who has many college girls which includes south Bom girls too. I tried on today for 3 k at his den.

Aryanz
06-22-16, 11:35
Well said guys! Agar. JD. Orange. Bopseph. And all other mongers here have been doing great job out here. Some help the fellow mongers without any favors. Some ask in return favor and some don't favor. All part of the game and nobody has any hidden agenda here. Everyone wants maintain a code according to their perspectives. I've known some of the seniors esp Bopseph who has helped mongers here. So guys lets not fret for a farting pussy out here. We need to just reassure each other because its because of us they are in existence. If we as all mongers ain't there. They will all fade away. Lets keep the Mumbai flag flying guys. Time to unearth new indies. Stay safe and happy mongering.

SmartVvarma
06-22-16, 11:42
Hello Every1,

I know lots has been written for the last couple of days on bopseph and his contacts. Bopseph has always been helpful. If you find that a girl is charging too much, then don't go for her. Nobody is forcing anyone to meet the girl. Its a persons individual choice to whether to go ahead or not. Why blame someone for the prices.

The bottom line is that these girls are in this business to make money. Nothing wrong in that. We all need to understand that in this business, the girl will get more business by word of mouth only. There is no other way she can get business.

Just my thoughts.

Play Safe.

JockeyJay
06-22-16, 13:11
Hi all,

Had a nice message by Ms. A in see spa in HG. Its inside a hotel whose name is a part of Shiva trilogy book. The massage was great. But no extras provided.

Am in Mumbai for another 3 days. Going to be in a ship for 6 months of dry episode. Appreciate help from fellow people to guide good MPs with extras. Please provide reference also. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

VelvetHard
06-22-16, 13:13
I will be landing at Mumbai on Friday morning and will have about 4 hrs free time before a meeting at Fort area. Would be grateful for any valuable tips on any good MP or a young GFE indie I could use. Anything good around fort? Or should I try around airport and then proceed to fort? Please pm me if you can help. Cheers, VH. Had few awesome indie contacts, all retired or gone, including the caring girl.

Member #4431
06-22-16, 15:28
Can you PM me her details, I can help you with one in return. I have paid the subscription but I cannot PM you as I guess you have disabled it.

Here goes my FR on Diana. She is from Bhayander West, aged around 35, excellent maintained body, OK face. Guys what sort of attitude sh has to please customers. I believe she can give a run for many independents who charges more and we give service to them and return back. She is a gem and perfectly understands the sensual points in a man and how to trigger them. Agreed for two pops and guided me to her place which is safe and AC Was running when entered. She was wearing a Jeans and tops. Could see the bubbling boobs of her in her dress. Small chit chat and she started to caress me slowly removing our dress, her bra and panty set was so impressive on her and she asked me to relax and she started with a excellent kiss and moved down teasing me for 10 minutes by this time my cock was rock hard and she asked me to turn around every inch of my body was licked and kissed. Slowly proceeded to my anal and started rimming, God what a feel that was. Asked me to turn to my front and started locking my nipples, ear lobes and fingers and went down to foot to take my fingers one after another in to her mouth completing 10. Then started was pure bliss, took my tool into her mouth completely without pulling back my foreskin, she was applying varied pressure using her tongue and mouth and was going on and on, using her mouth she pulled the foreskin back and was licking it with on and off eye contact where I was fondling her 38 size full and perfect boobs..

LickMyDikk
06-22-16, 15:54
See now you yourself acknowledge that you wrote exaggerated review on her insistence and false expectations of a free session. I could have done the same. But let's be cognizant of the fact that this forum is to help each other. By doing this we are screwing the whole rationale of this forum.

Just go through Delhi forum you'll come to know the unity there. Ms E wouldn't be worth over 2 K I'm Delhi just check some reviews there.

People please don't write false or exaggerated reviews, it'll only do damage to all. And do remember these chicks wouldn't ever give a free pussy for sure. No matter how stinky. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,

LMD

I think it's the mongers that are to blame. Even if someone tells you that a gal charges 15 k, you will be a bit skeptical about using her services. But if you have good reviews to back the indie, den you will think about trying her services. But in case of Miss E, good is an understatement. There were some excellent reviews about her. And that too in a span of 1 week. I too was involved in writing a review. And I would like too confess it was on her insistence, that I wrote a review which was a bit exaggerated. And the reason was she promised me one free service next time. Obviously I made a fool of myself and the free service never happened. I think she is a seductress and we man are dogs. We get a bit attached if someone gives you that 4 HR non stop attention doing stuff that you never dreamed of.

If you guys really want to get an Indies rate down, den get control over your dick and avoid them for few months.

August79
06-22-16, 18:30
Going to NL tomorrow.

Any pointers on gal to take and SP to call is solicited and will be appreciated.

Ciao.

August

KuKriMan
06-22-16, 18:52
Got a number of an indie Chitra from Powai. VTook her last weekend. She is plum side and dark. But very good in bed. Good BBBJ, rimming and lets you do anything with her. No nakhara. She rides the pony very well. Neat and clean. 3 hrs 5 k +1 k hotel.

VitaminD
06-22-16, 18:56
Too much time wasted on discussion about Miss E. I appreciate the CMPunk7661 who came forward and honestly shared his erroneous report. It takes a lot of courage to come forward. Let's correct the mistake and moved forward. A good rule of thumb is "Bros before Hoes". I think in a couple of weeks this is going to be a non-issue. I agree with members about the way in which Delhi forum keeps the prices in check with SP / indies / MPs by walking away. A good best practice to adhere to. Youth is limited and to waste it on non value added discussions is unproductive. Time is the most valuable commodity and let's make most of it. Lets work together to keep prices in check and together everyone achieves more!

Kuku142
06-22-16, 19:56
I am not writing this for any fucking free session nor to be a free fucking buddies.

After reading lot of conflicting reviews on ISG I have decided to go with Miss E.

I was in touch with her for week to get time slot convenient to both of us. Starting from first call I started believing positive energy & interesting personality in that lady.

She is very talkative & very open in talking which help me lot in explaining her what I want & what I am expecting from her. I booked the hotel after taking confirm date from her.

At Grant Hyatt. She came on right time & she was looking fab beautiful / sexy in white top & sexy black skirt. I realized yes. Its perfect selection.

I welcomed her by hug & we both started walking toward room from the lobby. During this time we chit chatted & I felt like I am walking with my GF.

We started discussion in room where she asked me about my fantasies & was trying to know me. At the start I felt little nervous because she was looking fucking hot!

She made me comfortable & we ordered beers! & started celebration.

I don't want to explore what I did in details as I like to maintain privacy.

* I will say we did everything which I never did in my life till now. It was best time in my life & there is nothing left which can be done.

& yes BC she looks damn hot in that wet hairs & open curvy body.

She is the most sexiest girl I ever had. And she is having really hot body. She is little chubby. Her figure is fantastic. Perfect B & T.

She was open for everything & yes we explored each other 200 ++ in 5 hours which include multiple fantasies. We tried and number of positions & used 9 condoms out of 10 condoms which is self-explanatory to brief about her!

Looks: 10 ++.

Cooperativeness: 10 ++

Attitude: 10 ++.

WIR: Its costly affair but yes why not (Instead of fucking dead fish I will love to fuck this celebrity wild cat

Note: Please don't spoil her name. There is difference between BMW car & Maruti car. You will realize that extra factor if you have that vision/ mindset.

Go with positive mindset respect her she will respect you & you will have best time in your life.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

RahulM30
06-22-16, 20:14
Today it was raining heavily so got in to mood and johny was jumping without any reason so wanted calm it down, got the information about service bar from fellow forum member so directed to same place known to be service bar, went there to have some chilled beer along with some non penetrative fun in the form of tits pressing, fingering and HJ or BJ, but there was one very attractive young piece on offer for full service that in only 1 k bucks so could not resist my self and went straight for the fun, good satisfactory service with happy ending. If anybody want address, can pm me.

Thanks

DudeSharma
06-22-16, 22:18
Normally I do not report on the forum, but after reading the reports on Elisha (the so hyped Ms. E) decided to report my experience to put some more light.

Got the number from a senior monger and "reference Deepak". I booked the morning slot two days in advance as I feel the girl will be fresh then. She told me she can come by 12:00 noon, but turned up at 2:15 PM. From 11:00 AM to 2:15 PM I was in touch with her and she was saying just 30 minutes and goes offline. Now I realized my number was two on that day, yuk.

As described by other mongers, Yes, she is fatty than appearing in the pics. As I thought I was the first customer of the day, tried to proceed for DATY, but not clean down the line; good, she stopped me.

Overall experience with Elisha filled with madness, some people call it "active sex" "enthu" or with some nice words; but overall I can not call it a good experience, after spending 23 k.

She told me she acted in some films, but when I told her did not see her in any south movies, she said in Bengali movies. I do not understand, why a Bengali actress from Kolkata comes all the way to Mumbai and become a call girl leaving the film industry back in Kolkata. She makes around 60 k per day here in Mumbai, I am sure she can not earn 1. 80 Crores p. A. In "tollywood".

Now when it comes to promoting Elisha and other girls by Bophsep, I strongly feel its true. Bophsep said that he got the contact from Deepak of Delhi (Django2001) and surprisingly the name of Bophsep is also Deepak and his "close circuit" confirmed that. Apart from this I feel he has many more accounts in ISG to promote specific girls of his interest or his "close circuit" also helping him with their FRs. Many people come across good girls in mongering, but very few promote them, and that also such high prices. Its up to the individual mongers (including me) to think with head, not dick. If someone says in the forum that there is a hole, everybody runs in that direction, even that's a hole on the wall! Please do not compare helping hands in Delhi forum with helping pimps in Mumbai forum.

My writing skills are not that good as some senior mongers, please forgive me.

DudeSharma
06-22-16, 22:21
After my KLPD with the Bengali Actress Elisha, decided to find some fresh meat and that led to another KLPD. Found Ms. Khushi Khan from Locanto.

As mentioned in the ad, she is really 20, but appears to over used, loose pussy, dark, skin is not good. She asked for 15 k / 1 shot (yes, 15 k), finally agreed for 4 k /2 shots. When arrived at the hotel room, immediately she removed her cloths, found loose boobs and lost interest. But I thought she is tight, planned for DATY, but some foul smell, not clean inside. Did not proceed for DATY also. Put condom and entered, its very loose for her age. I can put my whole hand, if not head. She is not ready for any positions also. Lost interest and finished with one shot; paid her 4 k and left with 2nd KLPD.

Newser8008
06-22-16, 22:41
Hi all,

Had a nice message by Ms. A in see spa in HG. Its inside a hotel whose name is a part of Shiva trilogy book. The massage was great. But no extras provided.

Am in Mumbai for another 3 days. Going to be in a ship for 6 months of dry episode. Appreciate help from fellow people to guide good MPs with extras. Please provide reference also. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.That trilogy didn't have any names with see did it?

Newser8008
06-22-16, 22:45
Guys,

I'm travelling to Navi Mumbai tomorrow.

Can any brother please message me any good spa with extras. The only hit I know there is the water spa and from what I've read it isn't worth trying?

HotChocolate80
06-23-16, 03:05
He was referring to trilogy for hotel name; it starts from M.

That trilogy didn't have any names with see did it?

RockItAmit
06-23-16, 05:13
Who is Kuku142 who has rocked it in day 1? Remember this is his first review. Sounds like E herself on the forum now. We should have a verification process for even joining members. Since the indies know about the group (few of us have been sharing these things with them openly which completely beats the purpose of the group) and its easy to become member, these incidents will happen. There will be not Miss E.

Let's fix the price openly here for these guys. Agree on a number and no body breaches that. Now they are so used to earning a lac or more in a week, a dry week will almost kill them. This is the only way boys can have the fun.

Seniors will have to show us the way and lead please.

Unnisex
06-23-16, 05:24
I am not writing this for any fucking free session nor to be a free fucking buddies.

After reading lot of conflicting reviews on ISG I have decided to go with Miss E.

I was in touch with her for week to get time slot convenient to both of us. Starting from first call I started believing positive energy & interesting personality in that lady.

She is very talkative & very open in talking which help me lot in explaining her what I want & what I am expecting from her. I booked the hotel after taking confirm date from her.

At Grant Hyatt. She came on right time & she was looking fab beautiful / sexy in white top & sexy black skirt. I realized yes. Its perfect selection.

I welcomed her by hug & we both started walking toward room from the lobby. During this time we chit chatted & I felt like I am walking with my GF.

We started discussion in room where she asked me about my fantasies & was trying to know me. At the start I felt little nervous because she was looking fucking hot!

* I will say we did everything which I never did in my life till now. It was best time in my life & there is nothing left which can be done.

& yes BC she looks damn hot in that wet hairs & open curvy body.

She is the most sexiest girl I ever had. And she is having really hot body. She is little chubby. Her figure is fantastic. Perfect B & T.

She was open for everything & yes we explored each other 200 ++ in 5 hours which include multiple fantasies. We tried and number of positions & used 9 condoms out of 10 condoms which is self-explanatory to brief about her!

Attitude: 10 ++.

WIR: Its costly affair but yes why not (Instead of fucking dead fish I will love to fuck this celebrity wild cat

Note: Please don't spoil her name. There is difference between BMW car & Maruti car. You will realize that extra factor if you have that vision/ mindset.

Go with positive mindset respect her she will respect you & you will have best time in your life.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!Ha Ha what a first report. You definitely qualify for a marketing job!

LickMyDikk
06-23-16, 06:24
Yet another person burning his 23 k due to the wrong reviews. It's better we boycott such chics.

Normally I do not report on the forum, but after reading the reports on Elisha (the so hyped Ms. E) decided to report my experience to put some more light.

Got the number from a senior monger and "reference Deepak". I booked the morning slot two days in advance as I feel the girl will be fresh then. She told me she can come by 12:00 noon, but turned up at 2:15 PM. From 11:00 AM to 2:15 PM I was in touch with her and she was saying just 30 minutes and goes offline. Now I realized my number was two on that day, yuk.

As described by other mongers, Yes, she is fatty than appearing in the pics. As I thought I was the first customer of the day, tried to proceed for DATY, but not clean down the line; good, she stopped me.

Overall experience with Elisha filled with madness, some people call it "active sex" "enthu" or with some nice words; but overall I can not call it a good experience, after spending 23 k.

She told me she acted in some films, but when I told her did not see her in any south movies, she said in Bengali movies. I do not understand, why a Bengali actress from Kolkata comes all the way to Mumbai and become a call girl leaving the film industry back in Kolkata..

VinVarghese
06-23-16, 06:51

She told me she acted in some films, but when I told her did not see her in any south movies, she said in Bengali movies. I do not understand, why a Bengali actress from Kolkata comes all the way to Mumbai and become a call girl leaving the film industry back in Kolkata. She makes around 60 k per day here in Mumbai, I am sure she can not earn 1. 80 Crores p. A. In "tollywood"..Well written one but 23 K on this girl is too much, the going rate is max 5-7 K have had many English speaking girls at this price for a 2 hour session. Don't know the mongers mentioned but rather than blaming someone we should use our head, many times girls quote astronomical figures, just be firm on what is max we can pay.

BophSep
06-23-16, 06:54
Dude,

This is not a place to point fingers however you are welcome to do so, I can also write and reply to a lot but first of all why don't you take a subscription.

I feel yourself a Proxy of some ISG fellow. A guy can share a contact through PM only which mean you know the guy directly who shared miss E contact.

Secondly yes I know Elisha for more than 8 months I have admitted that and I share her contact with ISG guys whom I trust as I like the service of her.

You didn't like it is your perception I can't say about it. But then you have to blame your Friend who recommended Miss E to you as firstly if he has not.

Liked her service why did he shared the contact with you and then after knowing her drawbacks still you went to meet miss E then we must appreciate your.

Risk and courage. Please ask your friend whose ISG handle name you have not mentioned in your FR not to recommend any one else to her as he already.

Fooled you. I never do this to any of my friends I Know I tell my experience and then in each purchase risk is involved.

As said by a ISG member all vehicles are not same yo You cannot compare Maruti with a BMW and travel cost of BMW is higher. Further I have never visited.

NL where you are a frequent traveler as per your reviews may be their better brands than BMW are available so you prefer those. So you be happy with them.

Secondly I respect a Indi and her identity so it is better if we do not share the pics in open forum it is just a advise this is also personal prospective and if if.

You have guts why don't you also share the pic saying I was with this girl. We don't have bro as we all have family and friends which we fear the most in these.

Activity (may be you don't have fear) hence don't play this card share your experience all individuals will not be having the same experience with same indi.

I do not need proxy handle name to write any comment as I don't have that much time to do these type of Jugad.

Move Ahead bro too much on miss E, Earlier I used to get only 6-8 request after this negative marketing now got more than 30-40 request for her contact.

Regards.

Overall experience with Elisha filled with madness, some people call it "active sex" "enthu" or with some nice words; but overall I can not call it a good experience, after spending 23 k..===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

AmpMax
06-23-16, 07:07
Ha Ha what a first report. You definitely qualify for a marketing job!Yes. And selling intangible benefits like most hardsellers do. Now she is a celebrity too?

SuperHardness
06-23-16, 07:10

* I will say we did everything which I never did in my life till now. It was best time in my life & there is nothing left which can be done...Seems the forum is being used for surrogate advertising!

This is not good. This kind of brazen self-promotion is really crazy. Let better sense prevail.

CoolDuke007
06-23-16, 07:42

Go with positive mindset respect her she will respect you & you will have best time in your life.Whoa Whoa! What a first report buddy? Going by your ratings I feel this is the very first girl you have ever tasted in your entire life.

Were you drowned in a pool of cum in the morning when you woke up? Well I sure did jack off to the fantasy you have penned down.

Bholu
06-23-16, 07:50
Do you think ISG is only platform that girl can sale her self how many members here how many time they use girls without ISG WG will not get any customer.

In your case you don't find what you imagine so blame others.

What you expect from WG, are they serve you only if you book them, they don't loose any opportunity they get buddy.

And this is Mumbai not like Delhi that you get WG in every 3rd lane, here in Mumbai it's always costly affairs, at lest in Mumbai ISG people not share SP S no like Delhi.

My point is how can anyone blame the person who gave you contact This way no one will share.

Please don't use abusing language

Overall experience with Elisha filled with madness, some people call it "active sex" "enthu" or with some nice words; but overall I can not call it a good experience, after spending 23 k..

TharkiBoss
06-23-16, 07:51
This report seems to be written Elisha herself.

She is herself writing this report by the name of kiku as a damage control measure seeing some mongers' candid reviews about their sexcapades with her.

Ha Ha what a first report. You definitely qualify for a marketing job!

GglobeTrotterr
06-23-16, 08:06

She is herself writing this report by the name of kiku as a damage control measure seeing some mongers' candid reviews about their sexcapades with her.There are these agents themselves marketing their girls.

Archie 2009
06-23-16, 08:21
Guys,

Can any brother please message me any good spa with extras. The only hit I know there is the water spa and from what I've read it isn't worth trying?That is also a hit or miss depending on therapist assigned to you, they won't let you choose most of times and few therapist give extras in first visit and some would take couple of visits to open up.

Also quality wise none of therapist I would rate more than 4 out of 10.

Mandlik
06-23-16, 08:23
I will be landing at Mumbai on Friday morning and will have about 4 hrs free time before a meeting at Fort area. Would be grateful for any valuable tips on any good MP or a young GFE indie I could use. Anything good around fort? Or shud I try around airport and then proceed to fort? Please pm me if you can help. Cheers, VH. Had few awesome indie contacts, all retired or gone, including the caring girl 😞.Head straight to NL from airport. Spend your quality time and then reach Fort from there in max 20 to 30 minutes.

YoursDeepus
06-23-16, 08:33
Hey guys!

Mumbai is great! You guys have been great! Whenever I have been to Mumbai, there have been guys who have helped me find the best pussies in the world. All I ever did in return was file an FR. Friends here will recall my recent FRs in January.

I am now coming once again to Mumbai next week. Please suggest me some good value for money GF hotel near Bandra, and with your good leads.

We can get together for some good fun!

ChuckNorris85
06-23-16, 08:37
I booked the hotel after taking confirm date from her. I realized yes. Its perfect selection. I welcomed her by hug & we both started walking toward room from the lobby. we ordered beers! & started celebration. She is the most sexiest girl I ever had. She is little chubby. Her figure fantastic. we explored each other 200 ++ in 5 hoursused 9 condoms out of 10 condoms.

There is difference between BMW car & Maruti car. You will realize that extra factor if you have that vision/ mindset.

That is a very poor attempt at Damage Control Miss E. Let me give you a couple of tips. Get help from someone who can edit your post in readable English before you come here. Most importantly, Use a profile that has a double digit posts count to make this hilarious self promotion half believable. Your bubble has burst!

Keep it Real.

Chuck.

Speed2487
06-23-16, 08:44
Guys,

Kuku142 is not Ms. E as I know Kuku142 personally, he is an old monger but he had his zone set to DBs and NL. When I discussed about such a girl I. E Ms E with him he got excited and wanted to try her. As I was in contact with Bopshep requested him to setup my friend with her which he did. Meeting with her was arranged for Tuesday evening.

And he registered on ISG and posted just to return the favor of Bopshep, but I guess it turned other way.

She is herself writing this report by the name of kiku as a damage control measure seeing some mongers' candid reviews about their sexcapades with her.

Wrangler88
06-23-16, 08:49
Hi,

I'm newbie here.

Can someone give some guidance, recommendation for a newbie?

Thanks in advance.

IndianMale83
06-23-16, 09:18
I had recently visited Country spa and was assigned a Thai therapist. Massage was good but she quoted 5 k for B2 b.

Can you suggest the max price limits for different extras that we should stick to keep rates under check for benefit of all mongers.
Whom did you opt for? Miss M? I think for FS 6 k, B2B- 3 k-3.5 k (not sure. Never opt), BJ 3.5 k HJ-1.5 k..I saw the details in one of the post, please try to restrict B2B at 1500/- or at the max 2 K. It's not worth spending more than this. HJ + TL = 1000/- max.

IndianMale83
06-23-16, 10:27
...I too was involved in writing a review. And I would like too confess it was on her insistence, that I wrote a review which was a bit exaggerated. And the reason was she promised me one free service next time. Obviously I made a fool of myself and the free service never happened. I think she is a seductress and we man are dogs. We get a bit attached if someone gives you that 4 HR non stop attention doing stuff that you never dreamed of...Thanks for raising your hands. It take guts to confess. Hope you understood it's not worth and will work with the brothers here.

Exactly man. I've provided the details to 15 odd people who've asked and requested to keep the price in check as they always quote sky high and knows who's willing to fall for it.Dude,

You need to control giving out the numbers. The source of all the price hike is an instant raise in the number of phone calls they receive. Please share with just 1 or 2 guys who request for the numbers.

That trilogy didn't have any names with see did it?The name is of a hotel and not the spa.

YoursDeepus
06-23-16, 11:00
Really? Please share the contact.

Speaking of college girls I got a contact of a SP who has many college girls which includes south Bom girls too. I tried on today for 3 k at his den.

CityVisit
06-23-16, 11:13
Could you PM me contact of Pooja MILF?

Hi guys,

Thank you,

Android

JamesScoop
06-23-16, 11:34
Today it was raining heavily so got in to mood and johny was jumping without any reason so wanted calm it down, got the information about service bar from fellow forum member so directed to same place known to be service bar, went there to have some chilled beer along with some non penetrative fun in the form of tits pressing, fingering and HJ or BJ, but there was one very attractive young piece on offer for full service that in only 1 k bucks so could not resist my self and went straight for the fun, good satisfactory service with happy ending. If anybody want address, can pm me.

ThanksHi bro,

Can you please provide address please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RockyInstinct
06-23-16, 11:44
9 out of 10 condoms in 5 hours? Changed a condom every 30 minutes? By straight fantasy and assuming you used one condom at a time, you cummed every 30 minutes? So in 5 hours you cummed 9 times?

Attitude: 10 ++...

SingleDude
06-23-16, 13:06
Lucky you! May I request you to PM the number please? Newbie here in Andheri-Kurla area and blue-balled.

Trying to ensure I follow guidelines laid out by the Admin. Happy to share if you wish to reciprocate. I appreciate your input about using SP differently. Am new here and trying my best to catch up with the jargon. Will do a better job of ensuring that I use lingo correctly.

Cheers.
Brother,

I had been with her long time back. She is really awesome in her act. Unfortunately I have lost her contact details. Could you please help me with the same and tell us about damages.Bro,

Please can you PM me the Diana phone and damages details to me. My PM is activated. Will share the details I have of other contacts.

SmartVvarma
06-23-16, 13:44
Hey Every1,

For the last couple of pages, there is only discussion and nothing much on experience sharing. So, here's what a girl told me once. Some time back, I met a girl for LT. Had a good time with her. I usually don't go for DATY, but her's was very tempting and I couldn't stop myself. Here's the best part -.

After I was done at DATY, the girl said 'your blow job is very good' . ROFL x and times.

Whats the funniest thing a girl has said to you?

Play Safe.

Panshe
06-23-16, 13:51

ThanksSend me address.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SambyFun77
06-23-16, 14:04
Kuku142 can you activate your PM so that I can directly contact you.

Hunter0077
06-23-16, 14:49

She told me she acted in some films, but when I told her did not see her in any south movies, she said in Bengali movies. I do not understand, why a Bengali actress from Kolkata comes all the way to Mumbai and become a call girl leaving the film industry back in Kolkata. She makes around 60 k per day here in Mumbai, I am sure she can not earn 1. 80 Crores p. A. In "tollywood".

Now when it comes to promoting Elisha and other girls by Bophsep, I strongly feel its true. Bophsep said that he got the contact from Deepak of Delhi (Django2001) and surprisingly the name of Bophsep is also Deepak and his "close circuit" confirmed that. Apart from this I feel he has many more accounts in ISG to promote specific girls of his interest or his "close circuit" also helping him with their FRs. Many people come across good girls in mongering, but very few promote them, and that also such high prices. Its up to the individual mongers (including me) to think with head, not dick. If someone says in the forum that there is a hole, everybody runs in that direction, even that's a hole on the wall! Please do not compare helping hands in Delhi forum with helping pimps in Mumbai forum.

My writing skills are not that good as some senior mongers, please forgive me.Bro, very well said.

RockieeGuy1
06-23-16, 15:26
Guys,

Can any brother please message me any good spa with extras. The only hit I know there is the water spa and from what I've read it isn't worth trying?Bro,

You can try the Amaze spa at Vashi with guaranteed extras. Its opposite in orbit mall.

Newser8008
06-23-16, 16:44
I saw the details in one of the post, please try to restrict B2B at 1500/- or at the max 2 K. It's not worth spending more than this. HJ + TL = 1000/- max.Bro,

Your never getting a HJ+TL at country spa for 1 k. If you are a regular may try just HJ. But that too after a hell load of bargaining.

Newser8008
06-23-16, 16:48
Thanks for raising your hands. It take guts to confess. Hope you understood it's not worth and will work with the brothers here.

Dude,

You need to control giving out the numbers. The source of all the price hike is an instant raise in the number of phone calls they receive. Please share with just 1 or 2 guys who request for the numbers.

The name is of a hotel and not the spa.I know bro. But when I was new here. A lot of seniors helped me out. So just wanted to give back.

Also. I'm asking all of them to negotiate or leave. Though I know most newbies are slaves to their dicks.

Newser8008
06-23-16, 16:49
9 out of 10 condoms in 5 hours? Changed a condom every 30 minutes? By straight fantasy and assuming you used one condom at a time, you cummed every 30 minutes? So in 5 hours you cummed 9 times?Maybe he has a leak. LOL.

Pam007
06-23-16, 17:20
Hi all,

If anybody knows lodge or private AC room near LBS kurla, please PM. Near Kalpana theatre there are many small lodges, but I m not sure where it's allowed and where not. I know one small lodge, but overflows with clients and wait list on peak hours.

Hence looking for alternatives.

Thanks in advance. Keep enjoying.

Praks111
06-23-16, 17:53
There used to be a nice MP at Juhu next to the hotel are near the statue of great king near the beach. I used to visit this MP regularly as the gals or women were from the famous Kandivili MP located outside the station. The MP staff Ms. K and Ms. B had moved here. Nowadays I find this MP closed. Right at the entrance of the building I find one of the Thai Spa. Also Ms. K' s number was switched off for a long time and now it appears the number is used by someone else. The last digits were 770. Is there anyone know about Ms. K or Ms. B. Request your comments please.

Unnisex
06-23-16, 18:08
Head straight to NL from airport. Spend your quality time and then reach Fort from there in max 20 to 30 minutes.But NL won't be open before 2. 30 pm. As he has free time in the morning NL visit may not work.

VitaminD
06-23-16, 18:27
Is anyone aware of any MP's in Fort, Worli, Parel, Dadar or South Mumbai. Please PM me with specifics. Happy to reciprocate.

ChuckNorris85
06-23-16, 18:27
Hey Every1,

For the last couple of pages, there is only discussion and nothing much on experience sharing. So, here's what a girl told me once. Some time back, I met a girl for LT. Had a good time with her. I usually don't go for DATY, but her's was very tempting and I couldn't stop myself. Here's the best part -.

After I was done at DATY, the girl said 'your blow job is very good' . ROFL x and times.

Whats the funniest thing a girl has said to you?

Play Safe.Haha. That cracked me up. Reminds me of my earliest days in Mongering. Started with Budget chicks Via SP's and these girls would refer to Blowjob as "French". Now this would confuse my wits out for I would assume it to be DFK but they would refuse it. Later, When I came to know about this Sorcery, It was always a pain to make them understand the Goddarn difference between a DFK and Blowjob and what I expected from them.

Chuck.

VelvetHard
06-23-16, 18:30
But NL won't be open before 2. 30 pm. As he has free time in the morning NL visit may not work.Thanks for the response. I will be free between 10 to 2 pm tomorrow. Am not sure of NL, have never been to. Unfortunately, am quite clueless now. Isn't there some good MP I could go to? Anyone knows a GFE indie? Else, have no option but to burn the time with non mongering.

DactMong
06-23-16, 18:38
Bro,

Its not just about 'sharing' contacts. Its about writing or promoting fake reviews which captures the imagination of new members as they want to experience what their fellow members experienced and trust their fellow members.

Which makes them not care about money. However that trust is clearly broken after the so-called dreamy experience which was sooner or later going to lead to this fiasco similar to the infamous 'Raj episode'.

Do you think ISG is only platform that girl can sale her self how many members here how many time they use girls without ISG WG will not get any customer.

In your case you don't find what you imagine so blame others.

What you expect from WG, are they serve you only if you book them, they don't loose any opportunity they get buddy.

And this is Mumbai not like Delhi that you get WG in every 3rd lane, here in Mumbai it's always costly affairs, at lest in Mumbai ISG people not share SP S no like Delhi.

My point is how can anyone blame the person who gave you contact This way no one will share.

Please don't use abusing language

Kuku142
06-23-16, 18:58
Please find attached hotel details and room pics and food bill.

I am posting my first FR it does not means I have no experience in mongering or I am writing on behalf of her.

Till now I tried more than 100 + girls so please don't tease stating these false feedback on my FR.

I tried 9 condom but I never said I cum 9 times. We may use one condom in one pose. Please read FR properly.

I didn't explained anything extra ordinary. We both felt comfortable so we had fun. Not necessary same will happen with you.

There are many factors which maters during sex. Time place. Girl and boys feeling toward each other. Mood. Stress. Tension and yes girls attitude toward this act.

I never said in FR that go and have fun. I said what I felt.

To know more about me read my few FRs in Pune section under Killer I.

Bro, very well said.Cheers.

RoadRomeo
06-23-16, 19:11
Hi all,

If anybody knows lodge or private AC room near LBS kurla, please PM. Near Kalpana theatre there are many small lodges, but I m not sure where it's allowed and where not. I know one small lodge, but overflows with clients and wait list on peak hours.

Hence looking for alternatives.

Thanks in advance. Keep enjoying.Try Durga Lodge. It is nearby Naaz Hotel.

Jason Bendtner
06-23-16, 19:44
Hi everyone,

OK so new to the city. Planning to visit a MP in Chakala on 2nd but before that Rocky wants more so any info on a reliable MP with hot chicas would be appreciated.

Thanks

GermanShepherd
06-23-16, 20:27
9 out of 10 condoms in 5 hours? Changed a condom every 30 minutes? By straight fantasy and assuming you used one condom at a time, you cummed every 30 minutes? So in 5 hours you cummed 9 times?Congrats guys we Have a Guinness Book of World Record Holder amongst us. Kuku "The Greatest Cummer" of all times.

BTW Rocky I like your Maths.

RockyInstinct
06-23-16, 20:35
Last time I went to Amaze. Girls weren't that good except a fair Punjabi girl. But she has a slight belly. It's good for a quickie.

Bro,

You can try the Amaze spa at Vashi with guaranteed extras. Its opposite in orbit mall.

Newser8008
06-23-16, 22:01
Bro,

You can try the Amaze spa at Vashi with guaranteed extras. Its opposite in orbit mall.How would you rate the staff and what's available. Will be heading to Navi Mumbai for a few days every alternate day for work.

BophSep
06-24-16, 01:02
Senior bro,

I do believe in that and every one has his own view and can assume the things the way they want, I am nor Raj to shy off as the none of the review I wrote is wrong or exaggerated. Yes likes and dislike very. You and I will remain the forum in the time to come. I have my trusted friends in the forum who believe me. Have a good day.

Regards.

Bro,
Its not just about 'sharing' contacts. Its about writing or promoting fake reviews which captures the imagination of new members as they want to experience what their fellow members experienced and trust their fellow members.

Which makes them not care about money. However that trust is clearly broken after the so-called dreamy experience which was sooner or later going to lead to this fiasco similar to the infamous 'Raj episode'.

LaudeLoot
06-24-16, 02:35
Normally I do not report on the forum, but after reading the reports on Elisha (the so hyped Ms. E) decided to report my experience to put some more light.Looking at the pics she should be 4 k max for 2.

Jaaco
06-24-16, 02:45
Ok, here is my take on Pooja.

She is chubby and plump, with saggy boobs and absolutely average in looks. She is a bong, who was transacting her business by talking to her tailor while I was trying to get some friction going to cum quickly and leave.

Hi guys,

Thank you,

Android

VelvetHard
06-24-16, 04:42
Met her couple of years ago. Talkative and told me she got a bit late because she had to go to a senior cop's home, as they gave some tailoring work. Whatever, she isn't any fashion designer. Was fat then itself, has big boobs. Usually, my foreplay gets the girl soaking wet in minutes but this one was completely numb. Her boobs were unresponsive and pussy was totally dry. It is difficult for me to pop when girl isn't into it. Somehow popped after a long while and she was like raving about my stamina! Duh.

Hi guys,

Thank you,

Android

RockyInstinct
06-24-16, 07:32
If you are visiting the one on the main road, above a hotel, then avoid! Below average girls, locals give extras but nothing exciting. Unhygienic beds and horrible shower.

Hi everyone,

OK so new to the city. Planning to visit a MP in Chakala on 2nd but before that Rocky wants more so any info on a reliable MP with hot chicas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Si6798
06-24-16, 08:30
Hi guys.

I'm new to this forum and have taken membership recently. I will be in Mumbai for couple of days next week. Appreciate if the seniors could assist in providing the contacts of few Indies for me to start with. Will reciprocate as I mature.

Si

RockyInstinct
06-24-16, 11:27
Don't pay her more than 3-3.5 if at all you decide to go after reviews below.

Hi guys,

Thank you,

Android

Bond212
06-24-16, 12:05
I had a similar experience, it is best to avoid her.

Just keeps on chatting on phone throughout the deed highly irritating.

Ok, here is my take on Pooja.

She is chubby and plump, with saggy boobs and absolutely average in looks. She is a bong, who was transacting her business by talking to her tailor while I was trying to get some friction going to cum quickly and leave.

Prashant82
06-24-16, 12:14
Hi guys,

Silent reader of this forum for last two year. Registered recently. But active member in other forum with same name. Doing mongering in Mumbai since last ten years. And some time in Delhi, Hydrabad and Bengluru.

Looking forward to share experience and contacts.

Thanks and have safe mongering.

MadMax12
06-24-16, 12:22
Recently got no of Ziya number ending 889.

Can any senior help me with review and charges. Pic looks decent. Pic attached her with.

CoolToad
06-24-16, 15:54
Hi,

Had availed her service few months back, nice service 2.5 k single session only negative point is no Kissing.

Can any senior help me with review and charges. Pic looks decent. Pic attached her with.

VictorM1977
06-24-16, 17:37
Hello everyone,

I am Victor and I am visiting Mumbai on a business trip for 2 weeks. This is my first visit and I have been told by my Indian friends here that it's very risky to hire an escort in India. They say that it's a high possibility that I would be cheated by pimps and managers operating different escort websites. One of my friends suggested posting on this website for help. I would appreciate if you can guide me on the same. I am willing to pay around $300 , that what I pay for a decent escort here in Dallas. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Kuku142
06-24-16, 18:33
Hello guys,

Below are the details of few selective girls which I took in last few months. Also I am attaching pics of these girls.

I am having different approach to explore these things & I am happy in that. I am sharing below details in order to stop the mouth of those guys who think I am fake.

Event in my FR I never said that go & fuck Miss E. I just said what I felt if you guys don't want to go. Then don't go. Please do not spoil my name.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: Gansoli.

Charges: 3.5 for 02 pops.

Service: 8/10.

Looks: 08/10.

Mobile number: 579.

Type: Independent Girl.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: Koparkhairane.

Charges: 5 k for night.

Service: 7.5/10.

Looks: 06/10 (little fat).

Mobile Number: 384.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: Lodha Palava City.

Charges:- 8 k for night.

Service: 7/10.

Looks:- 08/10.

Mobile Number: *951.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: Mumbra.

Charges: 5 k for night.

Service: 8.5/10.

Looks:- 06.5/10 (slim).

Mobile Number: 629.

Type: Dance Bar ([Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Kalyan Fata).

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: Meera Road.

Charges:- 6 k for night.

Service: 8. 5/10.

Looks:- 06.5/10 (slim).

Mobile Number: 599.

Type: Dance Bar ([Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Kalyan Fata).

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]: Chembur.

Charges: 10 k for night.

Service: 6/10.

Looks: 6.5/10 (slim).

Mobile Number: 288.

Type: Dance Bar ([Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Belapur).

Note: Now please don't spam this thread by stating I am new broker or agent & doing publicity of above girls.

Regards,

KuKu

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Peacock3321
06-24-16, 21:17
Dear friends,

I am coming to Mumbai on Sunday need help.

From form members that looking for high end.

GF hotels near Borivli also heard about one five star.

Hotels on Aksa beach please provide me info.

MuscleHetero
06-25-16, 01:25
Hi guys my sp from Hyderabad is quoting 40 K for full night for this model from Mumbai. Has anyone availed her services? Please pm me.

AmpMax
06-25-16, 01:36
Hi to all.

This post is not directed at an individual. It is about what happens in groups of people.

Hype is a given factor in everything. There is the well known s- curve that we see in all new technology adaption cycles. It is inherent in the nature of how we communicate. However, it helps to know when the hype is too high, meaning that demand is too high and so is price. This happens in the stock market too, incidentally.

1. So when you see too many reviews of one gal, that is unnatural.

2. And if all of them are gushing, soppy reviews, then you know something is wrong. That is just not normal. Surely, one or two of us should have found her too talkative, or hated her smokers breath or whatever.

3. When a lot of people with little track record start pushing the girl. This is what people call the barbershop index. When your barber, who has no inkling of stock markets, starts recommending a stock, then it is time to sell. No offence to barbers, I am sure some of them are completely clued in to the stock market.

We have seen a lot of these signs together on this forum. Rationality will set in. That is the end of the s- curve.

I know many of us wanted to stop the now-meaningless discussion on Ms. E. However, we continue to see furious justifications and more gushing reviews (saw one in Pune forum). So please cease, desist. Let us get back to real, useful stuff.

Once again, no offence to any individual. This is for us all as a group.

Regards.

AMP.

DJ1959
06-25-16, 02:18
Mongering in Bangalore since years. And sometimes in Hyderabad.

Hoping to share experience and contacts in Mumbai where I will be travelling next week.

Thanks and have safe mongering.

LickMyDikk
06-25-16, 05:49
Who the funny hell is this person. Admin please ban this soul from our forum. Just look at him he's a superman and has fucked at all corners of Mumbai with all the fake pictures he's put in. Kuku Ms E hai no one else. BC can't even spell Mira Road.

BTW I come to know people are getting threatening calls now. Try Ms E at your own risk, big Mafia behind her. Maybe Dubais Bhai or Dombivli bhais.

Samsungs3
06-25-16, 06:08
Bhai what is the name of the girl with the cycle and what area is she from. I know you don't have pm but ill keep a watch if I get her number in future.

Hello guys,

Below are the details of few selective girls which I took in last few months. Also I am attaching pics of these girls.

BoobLover80
06-25-16, 06:47
There is definitely something cooking here. Since I have a history of posts, it is not easy to dismiss my FR as a marketing gimmick- hence I guess someone / group reported my post and got it taken down.

Loll. Seriously guys. You don't want FRs? No problems. You don't get FRs.

Some smart-asses are fighting amongst themselves and reporting an FR accusing it to be a marketing gimmick? Just because it was a positive review? What should I do? Write an FR which suits your agenda or whatever?

Well, I guess I will go back to being a silent reader. Have already made a couple of friends from the Mumbai forum. Shall let it stay that way. Politics has taken over this thread.

Thanks to the two senior members who have helped me.

BoobLover80
06-25-16, 06:54
After reading quite a few positive reviews about Miss E, I had decided to go for her. Accordingly a senior member Bophsep shared her contact. Called and booked.

Then comes a flurry of negative reviews and I was absolutely confused as to what to do. Contacted Bophseph and certain other members multiple times to understand the reality.

Finally decided to take the plunge.

Time was fixed for 3 and damages were fixed at 15.

Reached Mumbai and kept calling, the phone was unavailable. Was thinking of the negative FRs sitting in my hotel room when Miss E finally picked up the phone. She had woken up and ready to come over in 30 minutes. I still has my doubts.

15 minutes before 3, she calls up and asks what is my preference of inner wears and all 😜 . Positive signs I thought.

Now, sharp at 3 the babe lands up. I had gone down to receive her.

Looked gorgeous (aspiring actress after all) and quite friendly. My nervousness about the bad FRs were beginning to vanish.

Next 3 hours: 3 blissful hours in the room. A gorgeous and very friendly girl. We actually had a full fledged role play. Amazing dressing sense specially a beautiful nightwear she had carried. Terrific body and an attitude to match for it. She was not wild as I dis not want wild and that Was communicated at the beginning.

Whole heart sex and a taboo role play. Ha ha, what more could I ask for.

She is a really sweet girl and working towards her ambitions. I sincerely hope that she succeeds.

She did catch me by surprise at the end as she offered to take 2 k less because we had spent just 3 hrs together. Its not about the money folks, its about the gesture that really impressed me.

With a face / body like that and this attitude, she will hopefully succeed in her ambitions.

Ratings:

Face: Beautiful.

Body: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

WIR: surely.

CodedGod
06-25-16, 07:03
I had a similar experience, it is best to avoid her.

Just keeps on chatting on phone throughout the deed highly irritating.Not sure if its the same gal. I had her 2 times in the past and both for the whole night. I had a good time. Although this was a long time ago and yes a little plump and saggy boobs. Overall I had a good time with her both the times and she would be my back up not the main gal when in super horny mode.

Pvsant
06-25-16, 07:06
Bhai what is the name of the girl with the cycle and what area is she from. I know you don't have pm but ill keep a watch if I get her number in future.Hello friend,

Can you share me the contacts?

MrXpert99
06-25-16, 08:17

Can any senior help me with review and charges. Pic looks decent. Pic attached her with.I had her few months back, her place is dingy and in slum area. Charges are 5 K 2 pops. She is monotonous, I didn't find her worth.

LustyMan100
06-25-16, 10:42
Hi guys my sp from Hyderabad is quoting 40 K for full night for this model from Mumbai. Has anyone availed her services? Please pm me.Not tried her but amount is to high for the pic.

Sonic5
06-25-16, 12:55
Not sure if its the same gal. I had her 2 times in the past and both for the whole night. I had a good time. Although this was a long time ago and yes a little plump and saggy boobs. Overaall I had a good time with her both the times and she would be my back up not the main gal when in super horny mode.Same here she's not anything exceptional but isn't that bad either.

VBJ999
06-25-16, 14:15
Before one month. Even though not interested in Dark-Riya but like to try fantasy of threesome first time. So booked Riya and her friend of thane. Reached her flat.

Overall as usual Riya start BBJ and other partner surrender me but when tried to take control of her I felt she was not responding well. When sucked boob. Start complaining so in between finished.

Then start second round in that got BBJ and took her partner WOT. But again start complaining its paining.

Took her in doggy style & finished. At the end first threesome was not that much enjoyable.

Will try next time at NL. Senior please guide best combo.

Damage- 4.5 with place.

Service- 5/10 (for both).

Jaaco
06-25-16, 15:47
I hope we are talking about the same babe. Number ends with 549. Absolutely ordinary. MILF with v low sex appeal. Plump, saggy boobs, poor attitude, multi-tasker. The only good thing is she has a separate pad nr Pali market to do the mongers. I would have loved it if the same pad had a different girl. A lithe NE maybe. .

Same here she's not anything exceptional but isn't that bad either.

DwayneJohnson
06-25-16, 15:56
Hi to all.

This post is not directed at an individual. It is about what happens in groups of people.

Hype is a given factor in everything. There is the well known s- curve that we see in all new technology adaption cycles. It is inherent in the nature of how we communicate. However, it helps to know when the hype is too high, meaning that demand is too high and so is price. This happens in the stock market too, incidentally.

1. So when you see too many reviews of one gal, that is unnatural.

2. And if all of them are gushing, soppy reviews, then you know something is wrong. That is just not normal. Surely, one or two of us should have found her too talkative, or hated her smokers breath or whatever.

3. When a lot of people with little track record start pushing the girl. This is what people call the barbershop index. When your barber, who has no inkling of stock markets, starts recommending a stock, then it is time to sell. No offence to barbers, I am sure some of them are completely clued in to the stock market.

We have seen a lot of these signs together on this forum. Rationality will set in. That is the end of the s- curve.

I know many of us wanted to stop the now-meaningless discussion on Ms. E. However, we continue to see furious justifications and more gushing reviews (saw one in Pune forum). So please cease, desist. Let us get back to real, useful stuff.

Once again, no offence to any individual. This is for us all as a group.

Regards.

AMP.Some serious marketing going on in ISG Mumbai. Initially I thought it was unintentional exaggerated report but looking at the current market news, it seems there is more than meets the eye. I also decided to hold buy call after looking at market trend and another Thai stock kept me busy.

However I would not mind if any honest pimp joins the forum. It would save all the hassle of visiting shady areas.

Ssdel
06-25-16, 16:38
Bro,

But I think better to fly to Delhi and back you may have a better muse all costs included for 2-3 days in that budget.

Rest is your choice.

Safe mongering.

Hi guys my sp from Hyderabad is quoting 40 K for full night for this model from Mumbai. Has anyone availed her services? Please pm me.

LavdaLasoon
06-25-16, 18:24
I have been reading some threads on the sidelines and finally decided to create a login. Hope to get some help from all the people and contribute from my side also.

Rajarao
06-25-16, 18:58
VBJ, you overpaid. If you see the forum, the charges are 2. 5 k for Riya and 3. 5 k for 3-sum.

Before one month. Even though not interested in Dark-Riya but like to try fantasy of threesome first time. So booked Riya and her friend of thane. Reached her flat.

Overall as usual Riya start BBJ and other partner surrender me but when tried to take control of her I felt she was not responding well. When sucked boob. Start complaining so in between finished.

Then start second round in that got BBJ and took her partner WOT. But again start complaining its paining.

Took her in doggy style & finished. At the end first threesome was not that much enjoyable.

Damage- 4.5 with place.

Service- 5/10 (for both).

Vibhors
06-25-16, 19:03
Please can you PM me the details.

After reading quite a few positive reviews about Miss E, I had decided to go for her. Accordingly a senior member Bophsep shared her contact. Called and booked.

Then comes a flurry of negative reviews and I was absolutely confused as to what to do. Contacted Bophseph and certain other members multiple times to understand the reality.

Reached Mumbai and kept calling, the phone was unavailable. Was thinking of the negative FRs sitting in my hotel room when Miss E finally picked up the phone. She had woken up and ready to come over in 30 minutes. I still has my doubts.

15 minutes before 3, she calls up and asks what is my preference of inner wears and all 😜 . Positive signs I thought.

Now, sharp at 3 the babe lands up. I had gone down to receive her..

Joshua Dsouza
06-25-16, 19:05
I hope we are talking about the same babe. Number ends with 549. Absolutely ordinary. MILF with v low sex appeal. Plump, saggy boobs, poor attitude, multi-tasker. The only good thing is she has a separate pad nr Pali market to do the mongers. I would have loved it if the same pad had a different girl. A lithe NE maybe. .Even I'm looking for north east girls for FS but can't find any. Guess I'll still keep looking in kalina.

VBJ999
06-26-16, 02:40
VBJ, you overpaid. If you see the forum, the charges are 2. 5 k for Riya and 3. 5 k for 3-sum.Yes bro, sorry for that. You are right. It is because of my demand of 3 some she insisted.

Thanks for remanding at damage.

GoldenTree
06-26-16, 04:19
Coming to Mumbai for a week in the first week of July for work. I am really interested in the dance bar scene.

So how's the dance bar scene? Is it safe going forward? Are all girls available or it depends on the girl / dance bar?

Any recommendation or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Justint030
06-26-16, 04:50
Bro,

I have a great respect to you and you are my senior in forum and yourself a localite of Mumbai with more Experience definitely seen more and met more Indies so my unconditional apology if I hurt-ed you at any point. Bro I visits Mumbai once in 2 months for hardly 2-3 days and I those 3 days meets 1-2 Indies also try to find time to meet ISG friends which I got connected through this Forum.

We share our experience and write FR through the forum but let me make it crystal clear or ask you all did you find any review of me on miss E or Miss M or Miss S whom I have met, I am not a creator of these Indies I got the contact of these indies from the seniors like you, and I meet then using the same reference and negotiate to the bet of my ability with the bench mark I have received from my friends in these forum only. I got reference of Miss M (from Dbis), Miss E (from Delhi Diagioo), Miss S (from Salvan) I have full respect to them and let them say I have raised the rates than what they have told me, but all those who are raising fingers on me did you share the number or reference or base rate of these indies..Well said bro. I second every single thing you say. You have been without fail the best senior in the forum and you truly have helped people like me. This is the second time some one has put an allegation on you. Just ignore the idiots and continue doing the good deeds of helping people. Kudos to you and just simply avoid certain people.

Cheers.

CanonPrinter
06-26-16, 06:59
Hello all,

Visitor in Mumbai.

Can some mongering suggest good MP at Ville Parle! Can some one suggest high class one with basic pleasures!

Shall reciprocate with Blore info!

Thank you.

Nnekkanti3
06-26-16, 07:54
Hi,

Wanted to say Thank You to KublaiK for sharing an MP. Therapist was wonderful. Damages were along the lines he posted. It is thoughtful of him to share Miss A. She is very thoughtful, generous and make you feel at home. Therapy technique is also good. Overall a good experience.Can you please PM me the details. Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Speed2487
06-26-16, 09:07
LMD,

Who are you to decide, who should be ban or not on the forum? And on what basis can you say that he had put all the fake pictures and FRs? We are a part of whatsapp group and believe me these are the very few of his FR. I know 3 guys on ISG who knows Kiku and have met him personally and had great time with him in his regular DBs.

May be it's not your cup of tea to have a high-profile expensive stuff and may be that's why you are getting jealous of people over here who can.

There are lots of FRs on Ms. E and people who are regular reader of the forum knows who is worth what and all. And about threatening calls. How many of the ISG members have met her and received a threatening calls? And isn't it always our own risk whenever we visit indies / SPs / Spas / MPs / NL / CH?

Who the funny hell is this person. Admin please ban this soul from our forum. Just look at him he's a superman and has fucked at all corners of Mumbai with all the fake pictures he's put in. Kuku Ms E hai no one else. BC can't even spell Mira Road.

BTW I come to know people are getting threatening calls now. Try Ms E at your own risk, big Mafia behind her. Maybe Dubais Bhai or Dombivli bhais.

GermanShepherd
06-26-16, 09:51
Hello gentlemen,

Would be glad if anyone can help me with some action in Daman. Visiting next week and looking for full night action.

Hoping for kind souls to suggest me through PM.

Happy and safe mongering.

GSD

Kishenr
06-26-16, 12:11
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DeusEx
06-26-16, 12:29
Guys,

I'll be going to NL today or tomorrow. Could someone give me the no. Of a reliable SP operating there? (I guess Aakash is well known). TIA!

Aso, considering the active LE scene at NL, what time of the day would you suggest is the safest to avoid raids? (I know these don't happen very frequently, but generally happen around evening / night time).

Safe mongering.

Dj Lucifer
06-26-16, 14:21
Went to the Chembur MP run by the ex RR babe. Regulars know who I am talking about. Asked for jacuzzi. Quoted 8 K bargained to 7 K.

In came miss p and started the routine double team requests. In came her friend miss S.

Refused steadfast, and bargained to 10 K counter for both. With initial no nos, the counter guy gave in.

Both came in their birth suits in jacuzzi. Nice access everywhere. BBBJ included. No FS.

2.5 K to each.

Total damage 15 K for 1.5 hrs of non FS threesome.

I may have overdone but wanted to end a long dry run.

AmpMax
06-26-16, 15:39
Bro,

We share our experience and write FR through the forum but let me make it crystal clear or ask you all did you find any review of me on miss E or Miss M or Miss S whom I have met, I am not a creator of these Indies I got the contact of these indies from the seniors like you, and I meet then using the same reference and negotiate to the bet of my ability with the bench mark I have received from my friends in these forum only. I got reference of Miss M (from Dbis), Miss E (from Delhi Diagioo), Miss S (from Salvan) I have full respect to them and let them say I have raised the rates than what they have told me, but all those who are raising fingers on me did you share the number or reference or base rate of these indies.

It is very easy to point fingers but understand 4 fingers are pointing you also, Bro we are grown up no one can force any one to go to any one, and ask them to write a good FR on my request. By this you guys are saying that all those who put good review on Miss E (20 plus) are fools and have written FR on my or her Request even though her services were zero. Come on guys open up I do share contacts with friend who are genuine and have helped me and do so in future also and they can RTFF in forum. Before meeting an new Indi I always RTFF about the service and rate and then decide on to go further.

We all like to pay less and get more out of it penny is penny, so spend wisely. Sorry for all the guys whom I fooled them and be cautious in future. Let us move ahead. Miss E is not the only one in Mumbai.

Regards.Hi Bophsep.

I have been to only one indy so far, thanks to you. I even chatted with you after that about the whole pressure to write an FR.

You guided me well and I have only respect for you, more so because you did not even ask for an exchange or anything.

However, bro. It is very obvious that something is afoot in the forum. We are at least certain that people are writing sweet reviews under whatever soft or hard pressure from these girls. Even my indy tried to get me to write an FR. I said I had no idea what she was talking about. And I never wrote an FR. Sweet FRs have to stop. Give fair ratings.

I am sure you agree on this point.

Thanks.

AMP.

MonSanto
06-26-16, 15:53
Hello people,

Visiting Mumbai for 4 days and looking for some action. Would appreciate leads on some high quality MP's with Thai therapists. Suburbs preferred. Can reciprocate with good leads for Ahmedabad.

Cheers!

M.

Vivs1
06-26-16, 16:35
Coming to Mumbai for a week in the first week of July for work. I am really interested in the dance bar scene.
Trying directive
So how's the dance bar scene? Is it safe going forward? Are all girls available or it depends on the girl / dance bar?

Any recommendation or advice would be appreciated.

ThanksLot of LE activity these days and now they are arresting customers also. I think lot of pressure on cops to prove after supreme court directive. Though the raid places and they start functioning again after couple of days. But better avoid for the time being till things settle down.

Diwsa
06-26-16, 16:38
Hi guys my sp from Hyderabad is quoting 40 K for full night for this model from Mumbai. Has anyone availed her services? Please pm me.No I haven't availed her services. But so much money behind one lass is just too much, unless the cost is for an entire week!

PeachFuzzy
06-26-16, 18:43
Respected people here, Bophsep is one of the few genuinely helpful guys I've come across this forum. Lets be honest everyone, not many people in here are willing to share the contacts and even if they do it won't be stunner which they would like to keep for themselves. That's not the attitude with many but most, its a human nature so no more comments there. While Bosepsep is always willing to share, easy to talk to and goes extra-mile to help you out. I don't think you can blame him for the commodity you couldn't enjoy or had a bad experience with. The person you're having sex with has subjective liking too, she is not a robot or a sex doll. Maybe you were unlucky at the wrong end of the stick but you can't castigate a person who helped you reach there for whatever disappointment 'you' faced. It is normal, sometimes we don't get what we want. We should be grateful that we've people like Bophsep on this forum who are benevolent and candid who are willing to help unlike some who don't even care to give an courteous reply. Also we tag along to blame someone without thinking about it much because it feels right 'just like BREXIT case'. Yes the 'Raj case' made some indentations in our perception and skepticism has been persistent but lets not just tag things without being thorough and thoughtful about it. I don't want to preach here but be considerate before jumping the bandwagon. Whatever you spend, whatever outcome you get is in 'your' basket not others. And it may happen to 10/20 and may never happen to other 10. I hope you get the point. Lets not blame the mediator for it who is just being generous which is true to his nature.

Also Kuku is an real guy, not a plant. Lets not crucify him because his experience doesn't compliment ours.

Its really uncharacteristic to blame a person who helped with contacts especially who is a really authentic person. I reiterate Bophsep is really amazing person, and many of us are thankful to him.

Whatever the price of indies have skyrocketed, we're ourselves to blame, there are so many people who try them, this is eventually bound to happen, unless we restrict ourselves and try others prices won't come down because there are people who pay it. Delhi forum really does well in this aspect of not paying a penny more than the price tag keeping prices in check always.

Have a good week everyone. Thank you.

JerryBose
06-26-16, 18:55
VBJ, you overpaid. If you see the forum, the charges are 2. 5 k for Riya and 3. 5 k for 3-sum.Hi,

I am new to this forum, can any one please help me with the location for Rita or any contact details?

Greetings,

Jackson

Kuku142
06-26-16, 18:58
Bhai what is the name of the girl with the cycle and what area is she from. I know you don't have pm but ill keep a watch if I get her number in future.Girl name is Sania & available through SP from Mahape (New Mumbai).

JerryBose
06-26-16, 19:02
VBJ, you overpaid. If you see the forum, the charges are 2. 5 k for Riya and 3. 5 k for 3-sum.Hi Rajarao,

I am new to this forum, can you please help me with the location & details for Rita??

Kuku142
06-26-16, 19:05

BTW I come to know people are getting threatening calls now. Try Ms E at your own risk, big Mafia behind her. Maybe Dubais Bhai or Dombivli bhais.I am not Superman & I didn't fucked in all part of Mumbai.

All these are girl from operating from New Mumbai.

Rupa, Sania & Ankita are via SP from Mahape. Few guys from these forum already took them.

Priya is working in dance bar at Kalyan Fata & staying in Meera Road.

Khushboo is working in dance bar & staying in Chembur.

All pictures are real & I fucked all of them in last few months. I am having mobile number of all them which includes what's number also.

So please do not comment if you do not have correct information.

Cheers.

Kuku142
06-26-16, 19:09
LMD,

Who are you to decide, who should be ban or not on the forum? And on what basis can you say that he had put all the fake pictures and FRs? We are a part of whatsapp group and believe me these are the very few of his FR. I know 3 guys on ISG who knows Kiku and have met him personally and had great time with him in his regular DBs.

May be it's not your cup of tea to have a high-profile expensive stuff and may be that's why you are getting jealous of people over here who can.

There are lots of FRs on Ms. E and people who are regular reader of the forum knows who is worth what and all. And about threatening calls. How many of the ISG members have met her and received a threatening calls? And isn't it always our own risk whenever we visit indies / SPs / Spas / MPs / NL / CH?Thanks buddy.

I will start posting my FRs here so let these bugger understand the power & contacts of KuKu.

FYI. These contacts are real. I am having mobile number of all of them & I am in touch with all of them.

Cheers.

RockItAmit
06-26-16, 19:53
Guys,

Now the motion has changed again. Let me add mine.

Bopshep helped me and am thankful to him. I am matured to make my decision and I did. He warned me of rates himself. Thanks Bopshep bro!

E wasn't that bad. She was late and as I said she gets to know all moves here (don't know how) and thus she was upset. I had to almost calm her down. Spent almost 6 hours. No hurry and she wanted to spend more time. Nice girl, average on looks, not so impressive dressing but full marks for keeping it on all the time. You can't be out of action. Always ready to please. I know for sure she ain't any actor but that's fine lot of people pretend to be better than they are. Would I repeat at same coat. No. Lower. Maybe. Do I regret. No. Told her to tone down on her aggression and abuses and she humbly agreed.

Definitely do believe that there were few motivated reviews and that should not happen. It could be very misleading. Expectations go so high that even good wouldn't be good enough and we lose all our bargaining capacity also. If the reviews were moderate, wouldn't have paid that kind of money. We are not here to write a ravishing review (like Sidney Sheldon) but we should keep it simple with our reco. My few cents.

Amit

Mecore
06-26-16, 21:03

15 minutes before 3, she calls up and asks what is my preference of inner wears and all 😜 . Positive signs I thought..Kindly share the digits of Miss E and damage.

MumbaiLad
06-27-16, 04:31
Seems like the Mafias do not have any other work these days but to sit and make threatening calls to people for a cpl of grands. Grow up people.

As for Boseph, from my experience of a year of knowing him, he's been a reasonable person. Happier if I can get the cost lower!

The forum is turning into a court room with accusations and defense. Hope it gets back to its glorious days soon.

Regards,

ML.

Arhsim
06-27-16, 05:25
Hi,

Although the SP operating on Linking Road, Bandra shut down after LE raids, there's apparently another pretty good one somewhere on Hill Road. Would any of you happen to know about it? You could PM me. Got some great as well as some cheap SP's to share in return. Whatever your scene is. Thanks in advance. Enjoy the rains.

BophSep
06-27-16, 06:28
Bro,

Good to see you with positive energy, hope you have not put the review after being threatened by the mafia as said by LMD, We all are grown up enough and cannot be fooled around by some one, move ahead.

Kukku is also a good friend of me got connected through another ISG friend much experienced than we all although new to this forum. Joining the form do give the seniority but at the end experience and matters and Kukku is far ahead of me in this line.

Regards.

Guys,

Now the motion has changed again. Let me add mine.

Bopshep helped me and am thankful to him. I am matured to make my decision and I did. He warned me of rates himself. Thanks Bopshep bro!

E wasn't that bad. She was late and as I said she gets to know all moves here (don't know how) and thus she was upset. I had to almost calm her down. Spent almost 6 hours. No hurry and she wanted to spend more time. Nice girl, average on looks, not so impressive dressing but full marks for keeping it on all the time. You can't be out of action. Always ready to please. I know for sure she ain't any actor but that's fine lot of people pretend to be better than they are. Would I repeat at same coat. No. Lower. Maybe. Do I regret. No. Told her to tone down on her aggression and abuses and she humbly agreed.

Definitely do believe that there were few motivated reviews and that should not happen. It could be very misleading. Expectations go so high that even good wouldn't be good enough and we lose all our bargaining capacity also. If the reviews were moderate, wouldn't have paid that kind of money. We are not here to write a ravishing review (like Sidney Sheldon) but we should keep it simple with our reco. My few cents.

Amit

AlxnSmit
06-27-16, 06:40
Their is a news of model arrested in Versova, western Mumbai running under production house.

LE has raided the premises and WOT.

Thanks,

Smit

Ultimate007
06-27-16, 07:49
Seems like the Mafias do not have any other work theae days but to sit and make threatning calls to people for a cpl of grands. Grow up people.

As for Boseph, from my experience of a year of knowing him, he's been a reasonable person. Happier if I can get the cost lower!

The forum is turning into a court room with accusations and defences. Hope it gets back to its glorious days soon.

Regards,

ML.Dear all,

Lets keep aside this miss E for sometime. Nearly 50% discussions is just on miss E.

Instead search for new jewels. And keep the forum alive. Delhi forum rocks. Everyday at least 1 new girl or a new spa if found.

Regards.

Prashant82
06-27-16, 08:00
Yesterday met Irene / simrenb at famous asks beach.

I can say only that. I have enjoyed her scooty ride than session. Nothing to say more.

Thanks.

Have safe mongering.

Newser8008
06-27-16, 10:18
Went to the Chembur MP run by the ex RR babe. Regulars know who I am talking about. Asked for jacuzzi. Quoted 8 K bargained to 7 K.

In came miss p and started the routine double team requests. In came her friend miss S.

Refused steadfast, and bargained to 10 K counter for both. With initial no nos, the counter guy gave in.

Both came in their birth suits in jacuzzi. Nice access everywhere. BBBJ included. No FS.

2.5 K to each.

Total damage 15 K for 1.5 hrs of non FS threesome.

I may have overdone but wanted to end a long dry run.Is this the "Badlav" spa?

I've been waiting to try that one.

Newser8008
06-27-16, 10:29
Respected people here, Bophsep is one of the few genuinely helpful guys I've come across this forum. Lets be honest everyone, not many people in here are willing to share the contacts and even if they do it won't be stunner which they would like to keep for themselves. That's not the attitude with many but most, its a human nature so no more comments there. While Bosepsep is always willing to share, easy to talk to and goes extra-mile to help you out. I don't think you can blame him for the commodity you couldn't enjoy or had a bad experience with. The person you're having sex with has subjective liking too, she is not a robot or a sex doll. Maybe you were unlucky at the wrong end of the stick but you can't castigate a person who helped you reach there for whatever disappointment 'you' faced. It is normal, sometimes we don't get what we want. We should be grateful that we've people like Bophsep on this forum who are benevolent and candid who are willing to help unlike some who don't even care to give an courteous reply. Also we tag along to blame someone without thinking about it much because it feels right 'just like BREXIT case'. Yes the 'Raj case' made some indentations in our perception and skepticism has been persistent but lets not just tag things without being thorough and thoughtful about it. I don't want to preach here but be considerate before jumping the bandwagon. Whatever you spend, whatever outcome you get is in 'your' basket not others..My 2 cents.

I think this topic has run way beyond its expiry date.

People have warned others wrt to their opinion and others have defended with their own opinions.

We are all adults here. We can't force someone to pay lower. All you can do is request people not to inflate rates. Beyond which it is finally up to them what they choose to do.

If someone is willing to pay a higher price. We can't really stop them. Well just have to look for newer pastures.

Everyone makes an expensive mistake every now or then. They'll either wise up or keep paying higher.

If the buyer and the seller don't have a prob. I think we should just let it be.

Lets just move on guys.

Newser8008
06-27-16, 10:33
I am not Superman & I didn't fucked in all part of Mumbai.

All these are girl from operating from New Mumbai.

Rupa, Sania & Ankita are via SP from Mahape. Few guys from these forum already took them.

Priya is working in dance bar at Kalyan Fata & staying in Meera Road.

Khushboo is working in dance bar & staying in Chembur.

All pictures are real & I fucked all of them in last few months. I am having mobile number of all them which includes what's number also.

So please do not comment if you do not have correct information.

Cheers.Dude,

Can you please assign the names to each of the photos so that we may understand better.

Shail9
06-27-16, 11:10
Here goes my FR on Diana. She is from Bhayander West, aged around 35, excellent maintained body, OK face. Guys what sort of attitude sh has to please customers. I believe she can give a run for many independents who charges more and we give service to them and return back. She is a gem and perfectly understands the sensual points in a man and how to trigger them. Agreed for two pops and guided me to her place which is safe and AC Was running when entered. She was wearing a Jeans and tops. Could see the bubbling boobs of her in her dress. Small chit chat and she started to caress me slowly removing our dress, her bra and panty set was so impressive on her and she asked me to relax and she started with a excellent kiss and moved down teasing me for 10 minutes by this time my cock was rock hard and she asked me to turn around every inch of my body was licked and kissed. Slowly proceeded to my anal and started rimming, God what a feel that was. Asked me to turn to my front and started locking my nipples, ear lobes and fingers and went down to foot to take my fingers one after another in to her mouth completing 10. Then started was pure bliss, took my tool into her mouth completely without pulling back my foreskin, she was applying varied pressure using her tongue and mouth and was going on and on, using her mouth she pulled the foreskin back and was licking it with on and off eye contact where I was fondling her 38 size full and perfect boobs. I said I wanted to come in her mouth which she happily obliged and went on in full force and damn I came on and on and on. Round 1 was over. All were repeated for round 2 with more concentration on whatever I liked in round 1 and took her in missionary, doggy position pounced her for a while grabbing her boobs, changed to cow girl, wow to see the boobs going between sky to land was killing was slapping her boobs and made her sit on the bed and funked like no tomorrow, was completely rough which she was enjoying and came finally..Hello,

Bro very nicely written covering all aspects.

Would you mind sharing me her digits and damages.

Can reciprocate with good indie contacts in Mira road Bhayander area.

Thanks.

GermanShepherd
06-27-16, 11:14
Hey PeachFuzzy,

Totally agree with PF bro, and not to forget you too have been great in helping most of us.

My apologies to Kuku for doubting your identity. Please accept a warm welcome with open arms from my end.

Rest to its own.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Respected people here, Bophsep is one of the few genuinely helpful guys I've come across this forum. Lets be honest everyone, not many people in here are willing to share the contacts and even if they do it won't be stunner which they would like to keep for themselves. That's not the attitude with many but most, its a human nature so no more comments there. While Bosepsep is always willing to share, easy to talk to and goes extra-mile to help you out. I don't think you can blame him for the commodity you couldn't enjoy or had a bad experience with. The person you're having sex with has subjective liking too, she is not a robot or a sex doll. Maybe you were unlucky at the wrong end of the stick but you can't castigate a person who helped you reach there for whatever disappointment 'you' faced. It is normal, sometimes we don't get what we want. We should be grateful that we've people like Bophsep on this forum who are benevolent and candid who are willing to help unlike some who don't even care to give an courteous reply. Also we tag along to blame someone without thinking about it much because it feels right 'just like BREXIT case'. Yes the 'Raj case' made some indentations in our perception and skepticism has been persistent but lets not just tag things without being thorough and thoughtful about it. I don't want to preach here but be considerate before jumping the bandwagon. Whatever you spend, whatever outcome you get is in 'your' basket not others..

Shail9
06-27-16, 11:27
Here goes my FR on Diana. She is from Bhayander West, aged around 35, excellent maintained body, OK face. Guys what sort of attitude sh has to please customers. I believe she can give a run for many independents who charges more and we give service to them and return back. She is a gem and perfectly understands the sensual points in a man and how to trigger them. Agreed for two pops and guided me to her place which is safe and AC Was running when entered. She was wearing a Jeans and tops. Could see the bubbling boobs of her in her dress. Small chit chat and she started to caress me slowly removing our dress, her bra and panty set was so impressive on her and she asked me to relax and she started with a excellent kiss and moved down teasing me for 10 minutes by this time my cock was rock hard and she asked me to turn around every inch of my body was licked and kissed. Slowly proceeded to my anal and started rimming, God what a feel that was. Asked me to turn to my front and started locking my nipples, ear lobes and fingers and went down to foot to take my fingers one after another in to her mouth completing 10. Then started was pure bliss, took my tool into her mouth completely without pulling back my foreskin, she was applying varied pressure using her tongue and mouth and was going on and on, using her mouth she pulled the foreskin back and was licking it with on and off eye contact where I was fondling her 38 size full and perfect boobs. I said I wanted to come in her mouth which she happily obliged and went on in full force and damn I came on and on and on. Round 1 was over. All were repeated for round 2 with more concentration on whatever I liked in round 1 and took her in missionary, doggy position pounced her for a while grabbing her boobs, changed to cow girl, wow to see the boobs going between sky to land was killing was slapping her boobs and made her sit on the bed and funked like no tomorrow, was completely rough which she was enjoying and came finally..Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

I have been a silent reader of this.

Looking for good indie contacts, area not specific but preferably suburbs since I belong from Malad.

Can reciprocate with my good earned contacts.

Thanks.

Vishal1980
06-27-16, 11:44
Hello Seniors,

Does any one have Picture or FR of Nisha from Versova, her number ends in 294. Please PM back.

Rahul37
06-27-16, 12:19
Hi,

Has anyone tried one Ms. Khu. O number ending 195.

Quoting 10 k for 2-3 hrs.

Any response would be appreciated.

Plan to meet her today.

Regards,

Rahul

Ctsvj
06-27-16, 13:17
Hi,

Thanks a senior member at Vivs1 - I was able to locate a MP in Bandra. Went there for a normal deep tissue massage. 2 minutes in the massage as I asked her to remove the disposable, she smiled and there it went off.

30 minutes in the massage after a lot of talking and flirting, she agreed for everything that I would like. I went all in with an agreed amount of 6 k for everything! I am not sure if this is the right amount to pay, but the entire atmosphere was very romantic with great music and dim lights.

I had the dramatic end of my life. The condom she used, tore and I was shocked beyond my imagination. I asked her if she was clean, which she guaranteed. Now, I am scared and in a state of shock.

Nevertheless the damage:

Massage: 2.8 K.

Everything: 6 K.

RockItAmit
06-27-16, 14:17
Bro,

Good to see you with positive energy, hope you have not put the review after being threatened by the mafia as said by LMD, We all are grown up enough and cannot be fooled around by some one, move ahead.

Kukku is also a good friend of me got connected through another ISG friend much experienced than we all although new to this forum. Joining the form do give the seniority but at the end experience and matters and Kukku is far ahead of me in this line.

Regards.Hahaha. Mafia thing was a joke I guess. I have written my honest bit. Being very honest, the Kuku review sounded very one sided but since some senior members including you are saying, I must agree with that. I was never negative about anything besides the fact that few wrote over energized reports. But as I said we have to make our own decision.

Looking for more reviews which helps make us a good decision. I think all of us would like to rather have good action at the right price then have a mind blowing read and kneeling down to our needs and paying heavy. I am Not a senior member in the forum but we should not promote hyped reviews at all. I may be wrong. But these are my thoughts.

Amit

Vivs1
06-27-16, 17:03
Saturday rains whole day made Johnny restless. So buzzed UT Cruz after a longtime as last couple of visits were futile as only NE were there which were not willing to go extra mile.

Asked the receptionist about the availability (in BTW the girl at counter was looking too hot this Time miss why, I guess changed hairstyle), she informed Thais and couple of old staff is back basically miss the and Miss H. This increased the excitement more, went there took miss the, would have preferred miss H though as her service is just exceptional, but she had taken off that day.

She immediately recognized Mee as been with her couple of times before. Started with usual chit chat, first time she asked me if I want bum massage, I said wow and then She did something which can't explain here. Pure bliss for 10 minutes, completed usual HJ TL, little DFK reluctantly.

I think there is opportunity for more as she becomes comfortable, hopefully will explore in coming days. Good part was dint even asked for money as in negotiation, but gave her usual 1.5 k. Left satisfied after long from there. Will like to try miss H next time, she's been the best I have ever got.

Pam007
06-27-16, 17:22
Try Dur?? Lodge. It is nearby Naaz Hotel.Hi bro.

Thanks for the indication, can you please share charges in this lodge please?

AdulteRated69
06-27-16, 17:34
Speaking of college girls I got a contact of a SP who has many college girls which includes south Bom girls too. I tried on today for 3 k at his den.Is That Priya you are talking about mate?

AdulteRated69
06-27-16, 17:37

CheersCan you please forward me Pooja's Number?

Greetings,

Jackson

LustyMan100
06-27-16, 18:16
Yesterday met Irene / simrenb at famous asks beach.

I can say only that. I have enjoyed her scooty ride than session. Nothing to say more.

Thanks.

Have safe mongering.Please share her number. Also, if possible her pic.

Thanks.

Mushik
06-27-16, 18:47
Is this the "Badlav" spa?

I've been waiting to try that one.It's opposite the Chembur police station. I have been a regular at this place for a long time. Its a very extra friendly place. I believe you can get a lot more at the jacuzzi on repeat visits. You can try the receptionist girl who comes only for the jacuzzi and not massage. Secondly please ensure the bath tub water is changed completely before use. They have a habit of reusing water from previous clients.

Newser8008
06-28-16, 01:20
Hi,

Thanks a senior member at Vivs1 - I was able to locate a MP in Bandra. Went there for a normal deep tissue massage. 2 minutes in the massage as I asked her to remove the disposable, she smiled and there it went off.

30 minutes in the massage after a lot of talking and flirting, she agreed for everything that I would like. I went all in with an agreed amount of 6 k for everything! I am not sure if this is the right amount to pay, but the entire atmosphere was very romantic with great music and dim lights.

I had the dramatic end of my life. The condom she used, tore and I was shocked beyond my imagination. I asked her if she was clean, which she guaranteed. Now, I am scared and in a state of shock.

Nevertheless the damage:

Massage: 2.8 K.

Everything: 6 K.I'm assuming this was country spa.

Should have never continued with torn condom bro. There is a path lab close by.

In case you need to ease your mind.

Wow2848
06-28-16, 04:08
Bro,

Please PM the whereabouts of country spa Bandra.

I'm assuming this was country spa.

Should have never continued with torn condom bro. There is a path lab close by.

In case you need to ease your mind.

RuffMeUp
06-28-16, 06:14
Hahaha. Mafia thing was a joke I guess. I have written my honest bit. Being very honest, the Kuku review sounded very one sided but since some senior members including you are saying, I must agree with that. I was never negative about anything besides the fact that few wrote over energized reports. But as I said we have to make our own decision.

Looking for more reviews which helps make us a good decision. I think all of us would like to rather have good action at the right price then have a mind blowing read and kneeling down to our needs and paying heavy. I am Not a senior member in the forum but we should not promote hyped reviews at all. I may be wrong. But these are my thoughts.

AmitGuys,

Hope this series has ended on a good note now.

Good to know that you enjoyed with Ms. E. Yes I know Bophshep for a long time and know how helpful he is, though one can understand his frustration when some frustrated people who will act like cribbing babies just because they feel that the grapes are sour and cannot score.

There are mixed reviews about Ms. E and that is quite obvious for a few reasons. Some mongers may not be fantasized with the acts which may be a ice breaker for others. I myself am not much into fantasies and prefer budgeting on my mongering expedites, but once in a while I would still keep meeting the girl who, though is expensive gives me the level of satisfaction which lacks with the other girls. But that again does not mean I would regularly spend on her. So it's up to each individual and if someone does not feel spending so much, should simply avoid asking for the digits. I personally till now didn't ask for E's numbers from Bophshep even though I may have easily got it from him because I don't find spending so much just for few fantasies which may not work for me.

So what's so much of a hue and cry over a matter which should have ended soon?

Scrolling through last almost 10 to 15 pages, I found more discussion on this topic then on anything productive.

Guys, please end this here on a friendly note.

No one is a mafia here. Rather this unasked for debate seems to have been helping Ms. E more than anyone here, who as per some mongers has access to this forum.

Let's not succumbed to the demands / requests of some girl to write FRs and similarly let's not point fingers at our fellow mongers.

Let brotherhood win guys.

Happy & safe mongering.

HarryFiver
06-28-16, 08:27
How would you rate the staff and what's available. Will be heading to Navi Mumbai for a few days every alternate day for work.Senior members are a reason why people like us flock here on ISG. But when a senior member asks for something, I feel its my bit to warn beforehand. I had been to this place. All the women surely come out of refrigerator. Coldest response ever. Too mechanical. They do not have much assortment, but then again, I didn't try all of them.

Aaraardee
06-28-16, 10:09
Hi guys.

Have heard a lot about this SPA. Though I tried a lot to locate this place and read and searched the forum for pointers to the location of this place but was unable to know exact location. Can someone please PM me exact location of this SPA.

Thanks in advance.

MumbaiLad
06-28-16, 13:17
Got a contact from a Delhi friend.

Ziya from Kurla west, number ending 8889. Quoting 4. 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 shots, inclusive of place. Please let me know if you've taken her services.

Regards,

ML.

Prashant82
06-28-16, 13:24
Does some buddy meets thus girl she is Shweta from Kandivali. MST this girl 4 to 5 times year back.

Rambhai
06-28-16, 13:47
Hi brothers,

I am from Bangalore, but travel around India, planning to be in Mumbai next week, request your help in Indies contacts. Will reciprocate the same with indies of Bangalore, Delhi & Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

VBJ999
06-28-16, 15:40
Hi bro,

Does Pooja's number ends with 943?

Cheers

Bice711
06-28-16, 15:46
Friends,

I live in the UK and do visit Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata on business from time to time and will like to get SP or Inde contacts who can connect to MILF or women in early 30's. I will reciprocate with similar contacts in Kolkata and London but I have none in Mumbai or Delhi. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Ciao.

Bice

IosMonger
06-28-16, 16:03
Hi ISG brothers!

I have been a silent reader like many and have finally activated membership.

Will be sharing my experience and database with you guys!

I'm a spa guy so far.

Let the journey begin.

Any help from friends as I'm looking for some action with a very nice attitude?

Please PM me, I'll definitely own you one.

Thanks!

LustyMan100
06-28-16, 18:16
Hi,

Anyone has tried Alisha? Here digits end with 739. Any feedback on damages?

KamaEstate
06-28-16, 18:23
Hello!

Thought I should do something to ease the tension in the house.

So wanted to get an opinion.

What are the rules you guys follow with regards to DATY?

How do you decide if the time / place / person is worth going down on?

The price? The age? How she looks? How it looks? The smell? Or does Johnny do the decision making?

While I'm not averse to going down on MP girls, things have to feel right. I have certain reservations about WGs. There is no real logic to it to be honest.

Also, of the risks involved with DATY, what are you most paranoid about?

And lastly, any funny / memorable anecdotes about DATY with a MP or working girl?

Curious as always.

KE

MumbaiMaster
06-28-16, 19:51
Fellow mongers,

I'm here to warn you about something. And help you avoid issues with the police.

If you share a nice report on this forum, people are going to ask you to exchange numbers. When you do, be very careful before you text any of the numbers you receive.

I got a number from a fellow member. And the lady has been harassing me, with her male friend. I've filed a complaint with the police, which has been a complicated story altogether. But being white has its advantages.

Anyway, cheers and happy mongering. Maybe you will all be smarter than I was.

Newser8008
06-28-16, 21:47
Senior members are a reason why people like us flock here on ISG. But when a senior member asks for something, I feel its my bit to warn beforehand. I had been to this place. All the women surely come out of refrigerator. Coldest response ever. Too mechanical. They do not have much assortment, but then again, I didn't try all of them.Thanks for the heads up.

Since I'll be visiting Navi Mumbai often over the next few months might still give it a try and see if I can get a productive session.

For now planning a trip to monger's paradise in India. Delhi. Hope I get to go.

Sana1970
06-28-16, 22:38
Friends,

Visiting Mumbai with my Girl friend. Can any one suggest me the best night clubs on Friday and Saturday night.

GladSyt
06-29-16, 07:42
Hi,

Remember the name not the digits. Had good time. Tight ass. Share the pic to confirm.

Anyone has tried Alisha? Here digits end with 739. Any feedback on damages.

Rdm1687
06-29-16, 08:16
Hello!

The price? The age? How she looks? How it looks? The smell? Or does Johnny do the decision making?

While I'm not averse to going down on MP girls, things have to feel right. I have certain reservations about WGs...Hi,

DATY is my favorite part of sex. No DATY is a deal breaker for me. I have never been to massage parlors for extras or DATY so can't advice on those places. I try to DATY all WGs I go with, young or old, it doesn't matter to me. The girls who enjoy DATY are the ones where you get best experiences, at least that is my experience so far. Girls who refuse DATY are the ones where you get average or bad experience.

The most important thing while going down on a girl to check for any visible signs of diseases like warts, fluids, bruises etc. Fortunately, all girls I went with had no STDs or anything so that's a relief.

The next important smell. Lot of girls don't wash down there before meeting next client. So if you find a strong smell emanating from pussy avoid DATY. Sometimes though girls get wet a lot which can cause the pussy to smell a little but a strong smell indicates she already had a customer before you. It is better to ask the girl to wash her genitals before the act.

Regards.

Rajwww
06-29-16, 08:32
Fellow mongers,

I'm here to warn you about something. And help you avoid issues with the police.

If you share a nice report on this forum, people are going to ask you to exchange numbers. When you do, be very careful before you text any of the numbers you receive.

I got a number from a fellow member. And the lady has been harassing me, with her male friend. I've filed a complaint with the police, which has been a complicated story altogether. But being white has its advantages.

Anyway, cheers and happy mongering. Maybe you will all be smarter than I was.Can you share last digits of this lead for everybody's safety?

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

MateGameZone
06-29-16, 09:36
Hi seniors and members,

Recently visited the famous spa at Worli and had a great experience. The therapist miss and offered a jacuzzi experience but the cost was too prohibitive so did not give a second thought. 8 k counter + 5 k damage. Has anyone tried that. And what should be the damages expected.It's not worth spending such a huge sum on Jacuzzi as you can visit NL or any other den thrice or four times.

HotGuyForU
06-29-16, 09:57
Friends,

Visiting Mumbai with my Girl friend. Can any one suggest me the best night clubs on Friday and Saturday night."go to kitty su andheri or go to trilogy juhu hotel sea princess".

RockyInstinct
06-29-16, 09:57
DATY is very risky, if at all if you like doing it, make sure pussy doesn't smell. Foul smell is an indicator of bacterial / fungul infection.

Make sure that girl has washed her pussy with dettol or something like that.

Understand that she's a working girl (prostitute) so she possibly has a lot of dicks inside her earlier (some could be infected).

Let's say she had sex at night with an infected male and then next morning with you. She may not have developed bacterial / fungul symptoms and may have been infected and is capable of transmitting it to you.

Women tend carry more infections (STD's) since vagina is moist which gives a good environment to bacteria, fungus and virus to flourish.

So essentially DATY is high risk for all kind of bacterial infections, fungul and viral infections.

During DATY, try and not swallow any fluid coming out of vagina.

After doing DATY, make sure you gargle with Listerine. But the risk is still very high.

Hello!

The price? The age? How she looks? How it looks? The smell?..

MateGameZone
06-29-16, 10:18
Last Saturday got a call from the see spa mulund. I went thr 2 times last month. The reception guy told me new stuff came and thr is some discounted jacuzzi offer for regulars. After hearing this I could not resist. Last two times I was with kajal and vidhi and fully satisfied. So near about 1 pm I went thr. The reception guy sent one marathi girl for me and he told me if I don't like her msg charges would be free. She was a pretty fair well shaped bubbly girl. My oh my just after entering the room she told me to remove all my cloths and I followed her. Thn she gave me a msg I can only tell that was best ever in this type of place, whr extra is the main attraction. Thn she started B2B and surprisingly she even didn't tell me about rate and all. And that was so intense that one point of time she moaning and totally wet. I asked about FS but she requested not to do that in the spa, as she might loose her job. It was almost 90 minutes session and we cuddled kissed licked sucked played each other on the bed and Jacuzzi tub. I paid her 1 k and she took it happily. Took her number (forgot her name) and left the place with a big smile.

For jacuzzi I paid 2 k + 1 k tip to the girl.Hey buddy,

Can you give me some hints on the location of the Mulund W spa, any significant landmark, etc. Since you don't have PM it is better to avoid giving detailed direction, hence some basic directions should help.

Cheers.

MateGameZone
06-29-16, 11:19
Hey everybody,

Hope all is well with you all.

I remember penning down my experience with a booby Miss M in the Darkness spa and I even remembering helping out many via. PMs about the whereabouts of the girl. Glad that all of them had a similar experience like mine.

I'm still in touch with this chic, surprisingly she messaged me. (guess she's wanting me to massage her again She's missing me and she did try getting in touch a couple of times but I had a tight schedule) But now I've some break, them planning to get something new out of her when I meet. The last experience with her has been sizzling; The day when I massaged her whole body (including her 32 the boobs) as she laid down. Amazing. Not to forget her getting wet in just ten minutes and thrilling was the Cunnilingus experience. She is amazing. Want to take her soon.

KunalBb
06-29-16, 11:21
Hello Mumbai,

Am from the extremely dry Goa forum. Am in Mumbai for just one day tomorrow. Will be leaving to Pune at night so have just 4-5 hours to play with.

Have been contemplating to try NL as I like to keep my budget within 4 as I feel that is the most VFM.

Will be having work in Bandra around lunch time and then free. (NL seems very far from this area).

Any pointers or leads would be appreciated. ANy worthwhile MP near Bandra area?

Cheers and thanks.

Kunal.

Joshua Dsouza
06-29-16, 11:47
Guys,

Hope this series has ended on a good note now.

Good to know that you enjoyed with Ms. E. Yes I know Bophshep for a long time and know how helpful he is, though one can understand his frustration when some frustrated people who will act like cribbing babies just because they feel that the grapes are sour and cannot score.

There are mixed reviews about Ms. E and that is quite obvious for a few reasons. Some mongers may not be fantasized with the acts which may be a ice breaker for others. I myself am not much into fantasies and prefer budgeting on my mongering expedites, but once in a while I would still keep meeting the girl who, though is expensive gives me the level of satisfaction which lacks with the other girls. But that again does not mean I would regularly spend on her. So it's up to each individual and if someone does not feel spending so much, should simply avoid asking for the digits. I personally till now didn't ask for E's numbers from Bophshep even though I may have easily got it from him because I don't find spending so much just for few fantasies which may not work for me..Its better to be a crybaby then act like a despo like you and overpay like I have never seen a hole before. Just because shit is yellow doesn't mean I'll pay the same price as gold. Like I said the numbers are being shared to non Mumbai guys and Mumbai forum newbies which is causing the price to inflate.

MiltTop
06-29-16, 12:31

Damage- 4.5 with place.

Service- 5/10 (for both).Just give me her last number and exact location in thane please post her pic if you have it.

Greetings,

Jackson

MateGameZone
06-29-16, 13:14
In 2013 I was in Novetel hotel asking about new year party eve. Yes there were lot of air hostess and I had seen myself tht they were in near coffee shop with below average guys chatting etc. Again each of there own. If you got one fish and you become favourite of her then you will also get other fish in her chain (if your skilled player). Bt few things to note like your pocket shd be deep enough to open their heart and then skirts (exception are always there). One of my friend had one during spice jet layoff where he took conversation from a small smile / Hi-fi to bed in 2 or so week as she was more of money minded and after tht he banged couple of her friends too with her reference. Bt again it was costly affair for him to make them happy. Trust me he is having such a charisma tht in our area he fucked a Punjabi housewife (matured bt hour glass figure) and her newly college gng daughter (milky white babe with shoulder lenght sliky hair) in separate affairs. (now he is in Oman and well settled).

If your frequently got chance to these kind of places, mostly you need bit charm and luck. Most of time people failed as these girls are from solid background. You can score if you impress them with your Charm and bit of luck. You shd look smart enough with your dress code and should be polite / gentleman in talk and of course bit deep in pocket. Probability is high in restobar rather than coffee shop as restobar is the place where you can bring devil out of them. .

Good luck.

MB23You are correct. It's all about time and chance. When both coincide, your credentials don't matter.

Dj Lucifer
06-29-16, 14:10
No. It is the one started by an ex MP "babe" who's name is s nick of famous Hindi actress and specializes in "makeover".

Is this the "Badlav" spa?

I've been waiting to try that one.

BophSep
06-29-16, 14:59
It is to bring to our notice but it would have been better if you could let us know the fellow monger, of may be by mistake he would have shared a wrong no to you. None of the guys in ISG would like to play mischief in this field, if it is deliberate then it should be exposed.

Fellow mongers,

Anyway, cheers and happy mongering. Maybe you will all be smarter than I was.

PunaniEater
06-29-16, 15:01
Fellow mongers,

Anyway, cheers and happy mongering. Maybe you will all be smarter than I was.It will be more complicated if you don't file a complaint.

My family came to know about my mongering few years back and it was all screwed up scene. I was thrown out of the house and was live on my own for 3 months. Some uncles from my society talked to my dad and convinced him to take me back. They all still joke about it even today.

If you are unmarried then don't worry too much.

If she is not a WG just apologize. Please also post last 4 digits of the number for others.

Champ2015
06-29-16, 16:49
Hey man,

Nice finds! Can I possibly get the contacts for the Koparkhairne and Lodha Palava city and Kalyan girls in PM. In case your pm is not working, let me know how we can work this out.

I can share few contacts if you are interested.

Cheers.

Champ2015
06-29-16, 16:57
Where did you find the SP's number?

Girl name is Sania & available through SP from Mahape (New Mumbai).

DirtyMind
06-29-16, 17:09
Hi guys,

Been away from paid fun from last many months but last month meet a paid couple. They are from Indore and comes to Mumbai every month for paid fun.

The wife is 20-21 I think and service is good and especially DFK. Charges was 15 k for 2 hrs and 2 shots.

I have their pics but my cell have some problem so can't upload it and if any one wants then pm me their email I will send the pics and kindly upload them so all the members can see.

Sonic5
06-29-16, 17:20
It will be more complicated if you don't file a complaint.

My family came to know about my mongering few years back and it was all screwed up scene. I was thrown out of the house and was live on my own for 3 months. Some uncles from my society talked to my dad and convinced him to take me back. They all still joke about it even today.

If you are unmarried then don't worry too much.

If she is not a WG just apologize. Please also post last 4 digits of the number for others.This is why I always make first call from a pco.

Madhumahesh
06-29-16, 18:20
This is why I always make first call from a pco.This is the age of technology. If technology creates a problem, it also gives a solution. Dual SIM cards are available in most phones. Use a separate SIM for mongering. Keep it switched off when you are not mongering. Any thug will get frustrated.

Newser8008
06-29-16, 22:31
It's not worth spending such a huge sum on Jacuzzi as you can visit NL or any other den thrice or four times.Hey bro,

Jacuzzi is not available for lower.

And also everyone has their own choices. Some people don't like going to NL.

Newser8008
06-29-16, 22:32
Hey buddy,

Can you give me some hints on the location of the Mulund W spa, any significant landmark, etc. Since you don't have PM it is better to avoid giving detailed direction, hence some basic directions should help.

Cheers.Have PMed you the details.

Newser8008
06-29-16, 22:41
No. It is the one started by an ex MP "babe" who's name is s nick of famous Hindi actress and specializes in "makeover".That's what I'm talking about bro. "makeover" "badlav". Lols.

Thanks noways. Ne hints on who's the main event there. As in the best looking therapist.

IndianMale83
06-29-16, 23:41
Friends,

Visiting Mumbai with my Girl friend. Can any one suggest me the best night clubs on Friday and Saturday night.As already mentioned, you have KittySu (Lalit) / Trilogy in the Andheri side. If you go to Lower Parel, you have Bluefrog & couple more in the same location. I believe there is something called Poison in Bandra as well.

MumbaiLad
06-30-16, 03:41
Well, Poison was over a decade ago. Its become Royalty no, which is a good place to be. Apart, f-bar, blue frog, kitty-au at lalit, canvas at phoenix are the best options.

As already mentioned, you have KittySu (Lalit) / Trilogy in the Andheri side. If you go to Lower Parel, you have Bluefrog & couple more in the same location. I believe there is something called Poison in Bandra as well.

Sonic5
06-30-16, 05:44
Hi,

Although the SP operating on Linking Road, Bandra shut down after LE raids, there's apparently another pretty good one somewhere on Hill Road. Would any of you happen to know about it? You could PM me. Got some great as well as some cheap SP's to share in return. Whatever your scene is. Thanks in advance. Enjoy the rains.I have a good sp in juhu though if you want to exchange pm me.

RuffMeUp
06-30-16, 06:27
Its better to be a crybaby then act like a despo like you and overpay like I have never seen a hole before. Just because shit is yellow doesn't mean I'll pay the same price as gold. Like I said the numbers are being shared to non Mumbai guys and Mumbai forum newbies which is causing the price to inflate.Then keep cribbing and shagging, fantasizing about the girl you can't crack.

And if you want to start the debate all over again on a bad note, I am ready to take you one on one.

SfoCowboy
06-30-16, 06:28
Hi bro,

Please PM me the juhu sp details.

Regards,

I have a good sp in juhu though if you want to exchange pm me.

Kishenr
06-30-16, 08:54
I have just activated pm. I am very new to Belapur. Members please help me. I m interested in DBS. Which DB is good in Nerul / Belapur area. Which girl will give good service? If possible attach photo of the girl. Thanks in advance. Healthy budget.

Regards.

PartyAnimal
06-30-16, 08:55
Hey bros,

After working my ass off for last 3 months outside India without any action, I am finally coming to Mumbai tonight for a day. Need some help from you for classy indies who can join me at a star hotel for tonight, without raising any eyebrows from the staff. Something slightly upscale but GFE. Would really appreciate your help.

Cheers!

MateGameZone
06-30-16, 09:31
Hey folks,

Heard about Charisma ka charisma, they have got two branches. Never been before but any guidance would be great.

Does this have the true Charisma? Worth the deal? Any opinions. Hope in.

Cheers!

Callypso King
06-30-16, 10:09
Brothers,

Landed in Mumbai this morning for 2 days. Any Incall / outcall good leads that any one can provide? Open to group mongering if anyone is game. Will surely reciprocate with contacts in Delhi or Bangalore. Old timer in ISG, so rest assured leads will be safe thanks in advance.

TannyJohny
06-30-16, 11:21
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Kishenr
06-30-16, 12:03
I am again writing this post. I am new to Navi Mumbai Belapur. Members please help by providing SP contact. Also dance bar scene in Nerul Belapur area. Any nos. Of girls.

Thanks in advance.

LustyMan100
06-30-16, 13:45
Hello mongers,

Got above number from sea. Anyone has tried this girl Ruchika? Photo available on WhatsApp is attached. Request you to provide feedback on genuinity, service and fees.

Thanks.

Rooney104
06-30-16, 13:46
Hi all,

Till what time do we have ST action at NL? Is it safe to go to that area after 9 pm?

I am planning to go tonight for some quick action.

Thanks in advance.

RajRahuk1973
06-30-16, 14:25
Hi everyone,

Recently I have encountered a Hifi independent model for 50 k night unfortunately I have no pic of her. Nice encounter damages little high but full GEF anybody interested PM me.

Sisobpl
06-30-16, 14:43
Speaking of college girls I got a contact of a SP who has many college girls which includes south Bom girls too. I tried on today for 3 k at his den.Please PM me the contact number. Going to mum on 19th July.

Rooney104
06-30-16, 15:38
Hi folks,

In Mumbai for a couple of days. I am planning to visit NL late tonight or tomorrow night for ST.

Is the area safe to go after 10 pm?

ScorpionMav
06-30-16, 16:26
Hey folks,

Heard about Charisma ka charisma, they have got two branches. Never been before but any guidance would be great.

Does this have the true Charisma? Worth the deal? Any opinions. Hope in.

Cheers!This is one spa which was not too long ago raided by LE for some illegal activities. Cut to present day it seems to be a very hygienic and good spa. You can try it out they have deals on nearbuy app. Without deals the prices are on the higher side. I once went for a Turkish hammam of 90 minutes (original cost 11 K deal cost 6 K), the hammam room was bigger than most spa rooms I've seen, the massage table is more like a hard ceramic platform heated from below with a shower over it, the table was too good, the therapy involves first a scrub then the therapist uses a very interesting technique to cover your whole body with soap, she fills a disposable bag with a little solution and air then wrings it over you and voila you're covered in a thick creamy layer of soap bubbles, then she massages you with that soap foam, the therapy itself was good and the therapist even better, flirting and not hesitant to touch the intimate spots while scrubbing and massaging, felt encouraged and asked for extras and got politely declined with a smile. Also I saw a very famous Indian movie actor when I was there so clearly this spa is a favorite among celebs since the membership fees go into lakhs. My review would be that go there if only massage is on the agenda. I am sure extras are offered but to repeat customers or known celebs / rich guys, the therapist herself kept telling me of the loads of bollywood people that come visit the spa. The place is owned by a well connected page 3 personality kinda guy.

ScorpionMav
06-30-16, 16:27
As already mentioned, you have KittySu (Lalit) / Trilogy in the Andheri side. If you go to Lower Parel, you have Bluefrog & couple more in the same location. I believe there is something called Poison in Bandra as well.There are two Hard Rock cafes in Mumbai as well good places for clubbing!

Speed2487
06-30-16, 17:49
Tried many numbers in morning but either the phones were switched off or they were not reachable until one Ms. P from Vikroli picked up my call. She looks good for the 35 years old. She quoted 2 k for a shot. Luckily I was able to fake the reference. It was my luck that the name which I chose to mention she knew person with that name and when she called him to confirm me that guy was traveling in local train so he did not talked to her much. Finally after waiting for 30 minutes She came in auto with all her face wrapped up, Lodge chosen was in Ghatkopar, nice clean AC room for 800 bucks, went to the room. Chit chatted for a while, got comfortable and the action started. Handful of Boobs, not too big nor too small. Clean shaven pussy, tight hole. She had a slip disc issue in her back so she wasn't in action lately. She has nice attitude, no nakhra except that she was open only for missionary position as her back was hurting in other positions. Started with some foreplay, fingering to DATY to missionary. While I was pounding her I realized I did not took the BBJ, asked her to do but she was hot and wanted to finish the action first and promised she will do BBJ once we wash up after the action. Finally cummed after 15-20 minutes. We both got washed up and she did not get dressed as she was waiting for me to do the BBJ, but I was getting continuous calls on my cell phone, I thought it was from my office as I was already very late for it. Decided not to continue with BBJ and I left.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Figure: 6/10 not fat not slim typical Bhabhi type body.

WIR: NO. I hardly repeat, many fishes to try.

Damages: 2 k + 800 for lodge + 50 tip for waiter.

IGotLucky
06-30-16, 17:58
Hi bros,

I have been with this indie Leena for long and has enjoyed her lot in Pune. Due to LE she is moving back to Mumbai.

She is wonderful petite and cooperative. Fluent in English and ready for ST 5 K and LT 15 K.

I can share her number if I get digits in return to have fun in Mumbai. Attaching her pics.

She is a part time model.

VBJ999
06-30-16, 18:13
Digit end-8136.

Place- Mwada.

No pic.

How it will help you? Without PM, don't know?

Just give me her last number and exact location in thane please post her pic if you have it.

Greetings,

Jackson

Anksmry
06-30-16, 18:48
Tried many numbers in morning but either the phones were switched off or they were not reachable until one Ms. P from Vikroli picked up my call. She looks good for the 35 years old. She quoted 2 k for a shot. Luckily I was able to fake the reference. It was my luck that the name which I chose to mention she knew person with that name and when she called him to confirm me that guy was traveling in local train so he did not talked to her much. Finally after waiting for 30 minutes She came in auto with all her face wrapped up, Lodge chosen was in Ghatkopar, nice clean AC room for 800 bucks, went to the room. Chit chatted for a while, got comfortable and the action started. Handful of Boobs, not too big nor too small. Clean shaven pussy, tight hole. She had a slip disc issue in her back so she wasn't in action lately. She has nice attitude, no nakhra except that she was open only for missionary position as her back was hurting in other positions. Started with some foreplay, fingering to DATY to missionary. While I was pounding her I realized I did not took the BBJ, asked her to do but she was hot and wanted to finish the action first and promised she will do BBJ once we wash up after the action. Finally cummed after 15-20 minutes. We both got washed up and she did not get dressed as she was waiting for me to do the BBJ, but I was getting continuous calls on my cell phone, I thought it was from my office as I was already very late for it. Decided not to continue with BBJ and I left.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Figure: 6/10 not fat not slim typical Bhabhi type body.

WIR: NO. I hardly repeat, many fishes to try.

Damages: 2 k + 800 for lodge + 50 tip for waiter.PM me the contact number. And reference name.

Greetings,

Jackson

Johny548
06-30-16, 19:08
She is a part time model.Really? Then any girl can become model I guess.

KevinShah718
06-30-16, 19:58
No. It is the one started by an ex MP "babe" who's name is s nick of famous Hindi actress and specializes in "makeover".Guess both of you mean the same thing.

AD912
07-01-16, 02:15
NL starts from 4. 30-5 pm till 4. 30-5 am. You can go anytime. Best time is 5. 30 so that you could have a wide choice and most would be day virgins. It is safe to go after 9 pm. If you have Sp contact then confirm and go.

Do post FR.

Hi all,

Till what time do we have ST action at NL? Is it safe to go to that area after 9 pm?

I am planning to go tonight for some quick action.

Thanks in advance.

HotChocolate80
07-01-16, 03:24
Did her name start with A?

Last Saturday got a call from the see spa mulund. I went thr 2 times last month. The reception guy told me new stuff came and thr is some discounted jacuzzi offer for regulars. After hearing this I could not resist. Last two times I was with kajal and vidhi and fully satisfied. So near about 1 pm I went thr. The reception guy sent one marathi girl for me and he told me if I don't like her msg charges would be free. She was a pretty fair well shaped bubbly girl. My oh my just after entering the room she told me to remove all my cloths and I followed her. Thn she gave me a msg I can only tell that was best ever in this type of place, whr extra is the main attraction. Thn she started B2B and surprisingly she even didn't tell me about rate and all. And that was so intense that one point of time she moaning and totally wet. I asked about FS but she requested not to do that in the spa, as she might loose her job. It was almost 90 minutes session and we cuddled kissed licked sucked played each other on the bed and Jacuzzi tub. I paid her 1 k and she took it happily. Took her number (forgot her name) and left the place with a big smile.

For jacuzzi I paid 2 k + 1 k tip to the girl.

Mahya
07-01-16, 05:01
Sorry guys this is Delhi report but posting it in Mumbai forum as I am Mumbai forum guy.

Was in Delhi for 2 months and got my hands on 5 fishes all are slim-trim good looking enjoyed a lot with everyone but would like to write down the report on Pooja from Delhi she is from CG. Great service and body also has some stories to entertain you.

Enough of intro let me write my experience.

I got her number from one of my friend from Delhi he insisted on trying her, so on lazy Friday called her and decided to meet her. She agreed to meet me near CG at 7:00 PM but as usual she came late around 8:00 PM by the time I was already bored and thinking of dropping the pla. But by looking at her I thought let go for it so we went to a place called Tamasha for a booze. She was a drunk queen she was on high we left around 11. While having our drinks she was telling me some stories I was just nodding my head and enjoying her touch by the time little brother was already giving standing ovation.

Booked OLA and took her directly to my hotel, as we entered in the room again ordered 2 pint and she went to washroom to get fresh with door open. After calling room service I entered into washroom and here it starts. First I kissed her on her back of neck then a good DFK and boob press and then Bell rang our beer is waiting outside. Asked room service to keep bottles on the table ASAP he leaves she came out of the washroom wearing towel, she was looking really hot and my mind was mingling.

She came closer and helped me to undress then we opened our beer and kept them aside, mean while action started I removed her towel ohhh what!! A handful of white juicy boobs. Squeezed them, kissed them, guzzled up with them. Then asked her to turn back and fucked her in doggy style.

After first pop up we started drinking our beer and chilling for some time, after she finished her half bottle she started giving me BJ. She really has some awesome BJ skills she giving it for 15 minutes and not willing to stop. Then for second round I took her in cowboy position.

She slept with me completely nude, I was holding her boobs while sleeping and left at 6 AM in morning.

Total damage was 8 k, 5 k for girl and 3 k for booze party, condom, taxi fare etc. Overall good experience.

RuffMeUp
07-01-16, 05:10
You lost your virginity to your right hand and the only reason your GF broke up with you is because your right hand caught you cheating with the left hand. The cribbing and shagging is for you because you never seen a hole before yes I'm ready to take you on not scared of you. Keep on fantasising about your fake reviews and I'm not interested in screwing her besides some guys have also said she is not worth 15 k but yea since you can't find a hole no wonder you overspend when you find 1 after all only a fly like you will appreciate a shit like her. I'm ready not scared of youLook who's talking. Dude, I started screwing when you were just a sperm somewhere.

And people here know who writes genuine reviews and who writes fake reviews. Again, you seem to have landed in a debate with me without even reading my whole post, which means it's you who had been shagging fantasizing. First go read my whole FR before replying again to any of my comments.

Just by becoming a senior here doesn't make you the king of mongers. Get some life dude.

Speed2487
07-01-16, 05:35
WTF is wrong with people over here? Wasting forum space for personal issue with someone. Joshua if you don't want to meet Ms. E, then don't. No one here is forcing you to meet her. And members here are wise enough to search for the reviews about a person and himself decide whether to proceed with the deal or not. I guess I read in a post that even 6 months before she used to charge same amount and people visited her, so what's the problem? If you don't find her worth, then simply ignore her and her FRs like most of the people do. And please stop accusing people here for fake FRs as you yourself don't put any FR.

You lost your virginity to your right hand and the only reason your GF broke up with you is because your right hand caught you cheating with the left hand. The cribbing and shagging is for you because you never seen a hole before yes I'm ready to take you on not scared of you. Keep on fantasising about your fake reviews and I'm not interested in screwing her besides some guys have also said she is not worth 15 k but yea since you can't find a hole no wonder you overspend when you find 1 after all only a fly like you will appreciate a shit like her. I'm ready not scared of you

Dennis Thomas
07-01-16, 06:06
Dear Seniors, Can anyone help me with leads to the attached picture of girl who is based in Kandivli. Looks tempting. A fellow monger posted the picture few days back, but evinced no feedbacks. Appreciate feedback. Regards. Dennis.

AmpMax
07-01-16, 06:12
Really? Then any girl can become model I guess.Heheh. She could be the 'before' model of a before after kind of ad.

Sen Sex
07-01-16, 06:29
'Day Virgins' -- I like that term. Even I prefer to hook up with WGs / Indies as early in the day as possible to catch them day virgin.

NL starts from 4. 30-5 pm till 4. 30-5 am. You can go anytime. Best time is 5. 30 so that you could have a wide choice and most would be day virgins. It is safe to go after 9 pm. If you have Sp contact then confirm and go.

Do post FR.

PartyAnimal
07-01-16, 06:51
Thanks bobshep, panda and dennis for responding to my call for help. However, the ambition to have a good night was marred by a delayed flight plus all bros giving me the same option of the only girl I did not want to hook up with due to a poor on call experience last time (had posted about it here). However, still looking for someone for a couple of hours today. Or maybe a good ass spa / MP that can help cater my needs. Thanks.

On another note, something interesting might be in process later this evening.