PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Pillai
08-27-16, 21:19
Ms. A is a working lady. She is a south Indian of 29-31 years in age. Due to her work timings its impossible to meet on weekdays, Sunday is the best.

Called her, started with Hindi & English in a very polite manner which made her feel comfortable as she is not a professional. Bonded with her over phone, chats, then fixed up a Sunday to meet at her area.

She is about 5 ft 4" tall, dark and little plump. We went to a lodge. Chit chatted for sometime and then the deed. She smelt good, just like a next door girl, we had sloppy DFK, she has decent boobs, not small not big. Decent. Fed on those boobs with erect nipples. She gave a BBJ like a GF (amateur). Got all hard, she sat on my face, ate that dark chocolate and then put on the rubber. Missi 5 minutes, WOT for 5 mins, missi again and pop!

Rested for a while, second round doggy and missi, pop!

Looks: 5/10.

Service 8/10.

WIR: Maybe!

A must try if you need a naturally amateur friendly paid experience!

Cheers!

Chota J
08-27-16, 21:35
For a past couple of weeks I was trying to have her but the time & rains had never let me. Somehow on a Tuesday everything was well and I called her. She operates by the name Ms. P (the very common name) in V at $!

Fixed a time after office in a hotel in sector 10 and called her. She arrived in her activa and asked for my room no from the reception. In she comes and what I see is a typical Marathi lady in salwar kameez with a nice smile and pleasant looks. Age would be 28-32 yrs. Sat on the bed, regular chit-chat where she said she was scared to meet me as she did not know who and how I was. Well, then what turned me down was she asked me to pay first. Until that time I thought she was not a professional, but this thing made it sure she was. Well, I argued in a very polite way for a sweet 15 mins and made myself clear that I wasn't going to pay first no matter what. I even told her that she could leave if she wants and that I am fine with it in a very polite way with a smile. She got convinced and we proceeded, however it was a good 20 min turn off chat..I am a silent monger on this site, just purchased the subscription, need your help to score.

Thanks.

Chota J
08-27-16, 21:43
Nisha is 22 year chubby girl.

If any body interested in her then PM me.

I will share her no with senior members and guys who know how to keep prices in check.

Because she quotes 5 for 2 shots but easily agree for 3 k for 2 hrs 2 shots and 600 Rs for for ac room.

Everything is in menu expect anal.I am a silent monger & comparatively new, looking FR some scoring in Mira Road, kindly PM me the number, assure you won't regret sharing the details as I am experienced in real world.

Thanks

Chota J
08-27-16, 23:14
I have been an avid reader of this forum for quite some time following all of your interesting experience but never posted partly due to being out of country and I have decided to pen down only quality mongering experiences rather than everything I do. I was quite regular with the sister forum before moving. Coming back to my experience met Miss P at Chembur. Thanks to old friend from sister forum.

I must say it was an awesome experience. Got her no. Whatsapp her. She looked amazing in photo. Fixed for ST. She arrived at the designated place after 15 minutes must say looked much better that her photo total GF stuff can take her any place without arousing suspicion. Plus point she talks well and to the point. After we entered started chatting and then with kissing for some time followed by BJ was OK but she had great figure. Nice curves. Started with her on top for some time and then finished in missionary. Greatly enjoyed the forty five minutes session. Had a great time. No nakaras. She has other friends too one found cute will try next time. Happy mongering to all. TC.

Looks 9/10 (Fair, GF type).

Service very cooperative / GF experience.

Assets- shapely at the right place, great bottom.

One pop 2500 plus 500 for room.

Next time will try for a longer session.Can you share the details my friend, looking to score at less rates, your FR has impressed me, be assured you won't regret.

Thanks in advance.

Vatiyadan
08-28-16, 06:27
I have been an avid reader of this forum for quite some time following all of your interesting experience but never posted partly due to being out of country and I have decided to pen down only quality mongering experiences rather than everything I do. I was quite regular with the sister forum before moving. Coming back to my experience met Miss P at Chembur. Thanks to old friend from sister forum.

I must say it was an awesome experience. Got her no. Whatsapp her. She looked amazing in photo. Fixed for ST. She arrived at the designated place after 15 minutes must say looked much better that her photo total GF stuff can take her any place without arousing suspicion. Plus point she talks well and to the point. After we entered started chatting and then with kissing for some time followed by BJ was OK but she had great figure. Nice curves. Started with her on top for some time and then finished in missionary. Greatly enjoyed the forty five minutes session. Had a great time. No nakaras. She has other friends too one found cute will try next time. Happy mongering to all. TC..Hi,

Please could you share some contacts who could pass off as GF.

HiteshMalkani1
08-28-16, 06:31
I know of some spas in Andheri west, Juhu area where BBBJ and HJ available. Will give details in PM. If anyone want to exchange PM me.Hi,

Can you PM me and we can exchange.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bob Vealie
08-28-16, 06:34
I got a inde contact from one of the forum member. Girl is into modeling / acting. I met her around 10 days back.

Checked into the hotel around 1 pm and she arrived around 2 pm.

We had been chatting for few days and shared several pics.

She has sent lots of professional photos which had raised my expectation.

She was very friendly and we started with couple of drinks and she was drinking red wine, while I was on my Cognac.

She looked older than her looks on the pics. I expected much better skin quality based on the pics shared.

Same girl, but she was not as good looking as she looked in the pics.

Post drink, started with long DFK. Man this girl can kiss for hours together. We must have done DFK for more than 45 minutes before even doing anything else.

Good looks / slim body / DFK is must for me and much more desired than anything else.

She was excellent in it and that followed a nice foreplay.

Had a long marathon session and took her in multiple positions mish / CG / RCG and finished up in doggie.

She stayed with me from 2 to 7 pm and it was indeed a very long session.

Overall: 6 to 7.

DFK: 9.

Face: 7.

Body: 7.

GFE: 8 and she was willing to please.

Cost: 15 k and I felt is little more for the experience that I got. Right price should be 10-12 k for these kind of experience.

Contact can be shared for senior members but not for newbies.

AmpMax
08-28-16, 06:39
Me too! I am well versed with many of the Five star hotels in the suburbs. I have also PMed Bisht twice (almost pleading) but guess being a newbie (with fewer posts), he has ignored my request. Bisht, if you can share any details (or hints) may the gods keep getting you beautiful girls for years to come!This is a place where bollywood stars go to. It is not in a 5-star afaik. There are so few turkish hammam options in Mumbai. Wisen up guys, search smarter.

Shahrukh
08-28-16, 07:11
Hi,

I have heard a lot in the past and tried country Spa. Is there any recommendation of therapist and what is ideal charge. Last time I was quoted 8 k for FS which I felt was very high.

Shahrukh
08-28-16, 07:17
Hi,

Please help me with the contact too. Seems it's very near to my home.

Hi,

Can you share her contact, please PM.

Jaideep
08-28-16, 07:57
Very nicely written detailed erotic FR. Enjoyed reading this one.

Firstly like to thank Senior member Mishra & Dibs for getting the coordinates and line up with a Indi who is very often a slip off like a fish. Was in Mumbai about 3-4 week back. Was in touch with few but this time decided to go with some one whom I have not met, I was in touch with Nikki known for her boobs (38 d size) but lazy in replies. Till afternoon was in touch their after till 7.30 pm no response, I was doubtful weather the night will go dry. Senior helped me out at 8 pm she calls up and says sir will you pay me this much I said when I have agreed upon it will defiantly pay but only if I go long time, if we don't like each other we can part off in ST deal. Finally at 9. 30 she reached the hotel asked me to accompany her from outside as she is bit apprehensive of reception issue. I guided her to the room. She was dressed to the occasion and my eyes were staring at her boobs from the time she was in room. We started with sharing a lime juice while making small talk. She said she knows a bit of Hindi. She knew bit English and I was not sure whether she was really from NE or some other part of India. I would estimate her age to be between 20-23. She has got into this business since the last 15 months as told by her and started this activity from Mumbai to pay for her accommodation and studies. She pulled me to her and started with some soft lip kissing and sucking while my hands started feeling her petite body frame. Her body was soft and skin was spotless, like any other NE chick, We removed each others clothes and got back into a long DFK although she said no to DFK even when the lips were locked my hand were on the job She then laid me down and her lips paid attention to my nips, and my neck, and my ears...

Vivs1
08-28-16, 08:04
Me too! I am well versed with many of the Five star hotels in the suburbs. I have also PMed Bisht twice (almost pleading) but guess being a newbie (with fewer posts), he has ignored my request. Bisht, if you can share any details (or hints) may the gods keep getting you beautiful girls for years to come!Guys don't need to plead, search for Moroccan bath not hammaam. They don't have hamaam, secondly it's not a five star hotel. Must be 3 or 4. With an infamous disc in basement. Hope you will figure out now. Have fun. Don't jack up the prices.

Woow2848
08-28-16, 08:10
Please do share the contact bro, happy to exchange.

For a past couple of weeks I was trying to have her but the time & rains had never let me. Somehow on a Tuesday everything was well and I called her. She operates by the name Ms. P (the very common name) in V at $!

Fixed a time after office in a hotel in sector 10 and called her. She arrived in her activa and asked for my room no from the reception. In she comes and what I see is a typical Marathi lady in salwar kameez with a nice smile and pleasant looks. Age would be 28-32 yrs. Sat on the bed, regular chit-chat where she said she was scared to meet me as she did not know who and how I was. Well, then what turned me down was she asked me to pay first. Until that time I thought she was not a professional, but this thing made it sure she was. Well, I argued in a very polite way for a sweet 15 mins and made myself clear that I wasn't going to pay first no matter what. I even told her that she could leave if she wants and that I am fine with it in a very polite way with a smile...

Woow2848
08-28-16, 08:15
Gentlemen,

Happy to exchange contacts please from Navi Mumbai.

Please do let me know.

Cheers.

I have contact of one Kavita from Nerul, but it ends with *67420; she changes her DP every morning and evening. Same Kavita you are talking about? Please confirm the pic.

BhukhaLauda
08-28-16, 08:18
Are you referring to ms S with digits ending 443?

If yes, please give your feedback. Planning to meet up next week.

Thanks.Hey dude,

I do not know which Miss S you are talking about. I was referring to Miss S from the Dry Fruit spa. By the way, I do not know her number.

RahulKharad
08-28-16, 08:33
Firstly like to thank Senior member Mishra & Dibs for getting the coordinates and line up with a Indi who is very often a slip off like a fish. Was in Mumbai about 3-4 week back. Was in touch with few but this time decided to go with some one whom I have not met, I was in touch with Nikki known for her boobs (38 d size) but lazy in replies. Till afternoon was in touch their after till 7.30 pm no response, I was doubtful weather the night will go dry. Senior helped me out at 8 pm she calls up and says sir will you pay me this much I said when I have agreed upon it will defiantly pay but only if I go long time, if we don't like each other we can part off in ST deal. Finally at 9. 30 she reached the hotel asked me to accompany her from outside as she is bit apprehensive of reception issue. I guided her to the room. She was dressed to the occasion and my eyes were staring at her boobs from the time she was in room. We started with sharing a lime juice while making small talk. She said she knows a bit of Hindi. She knew bit English and I was not sure whether she was really from NE or some other part of India. I would estimate her age to be between 20-23. She has got into this business since the last 15 months as told by her and started this activity from Mumbai to pay for her accommodation and studies. She pulled me to her and started with some soft lip kissing and sucking while my hands started feeling her petite body frame. Her body was soft and skin was spotless, like any other NE chick, We removed each others clothes and got back into a long DFK although she said no to DFK even when the lips were locked my hand were on the job She then laid me down and her lips paid attention to my nips, and my neck, and my ears. Johnny was at full salute by now. She wanted to go ahead with a BJ and then FJ, but I did not want this to end so soon..Hey Senior bro!

You are good at recounting the experience!

Could you help me out with some pointers or her co ordinates!

Woow2848
08-28-16, 08:48
Good post bro and she is great fun when it comes to inviting her friends. She has a good circle of friends. Threesomes are fun with her.

Enjoy all.

Cheers.

Great encounters man! I guess I know who the SEA one is which is mentioned in 4th adventure. Do tell us how the threesome goes ahead.

Asian11
08-28-16, 08:51
Hey buddy,

How much was the damage? Is it the same Nikki whose number ends with 067?

Firstly like to thank Senior member Mishra & Dibs for getting the coordinates and line up with a Indi who is very often a slip off like a fish. Was in Mumbai about 3-4 week back. Was in touch with few but this time decided to go with some one whom I have not met, I was in touch with Nikki known for her boobs (38 d size) but lazy in replies. Till afternoon was in touch their after till 7.30 pm no response, I was doubtful weather the night will go dry. Senior helped me out at 8 pm she calls up and says sir will you pay me this much I said when I have agreed upon it will defiantly pay but only if I go long time, if we don't like each other we can part off in ST deal. Finally at 9. 30 she reached the hotel asked me to accompany her from outside as she is bit apprehensive of reception issue. I guided her to the room. She was dressed to the occasion and my eyes were staring at her boobs from the time she was in room. We started with sharing a lime juice while making small talk. She said she knows a bit of Hindi. She knew bit English and I was not sure whether she was really from NE or some other part of India. I would estimate her age to be between 20-23. She has got into this business since the last 15 months as told by her and started this activity from Mumbai to pay for her accommodation and studies. She pulled me to her and started with some soft lip kissing and sucking while my hands started feeling her petite body frame. Her body was soft and skin was spotless, like any other NE chick, We removed each others clothes and got back into a long DFK although she said no to DFK even when the lips were locked my hand were on the job She then laid me down and her lips paid attention to my nips, and my neck, and my ears...

Woow2848
08-28-16, 08:57
Hi to all the Gentlemen on this forum,

I have just moved to Mumbai a few months back and I must say the city has kept me busy and alohas brought me contacts that I wouldn't have imagined.

The few posts and experiences I read on Mrs. A from Chem who is a teacher are great and I must say I have had the gratitude of these wonderful experiences.

I'm hoping to hear from the Seniors on this group a head start in the right direction to help me setup and will be happy to reciprocate.

Cheers.

RahulKharad
08-28-16, 09:04
As promised, here goes my FR on my Mumbai Mongering for 2 days.

Day 1:

I had booked an evening with Anitha from SEA. She is the first name that comes when you do a search. Her profile has a lot of good reviews. Going by the reviews, it was mentioned that she was extremely classy and well spoken. So my FR is going to be as honest as possible to help fellow mongers decide for themselves as per their personal liking.

She is extremely cooperative and will guide you to her place. However, she is way way past her prime. I am myself a good looking classy guy, so I guess she fell short of the kind of ladies I like to be with. Looks wise, I will rate her a 3/10. Her English is not really perfect (since this is what is claimed in reviews on SEA). She looks fatigued and worn out. Her place is clean and smells nice. Her looks was a turnoff for me and Johnny Boy went into hiding. Anyway, after 45 minutes of forced conversations and a couple of drinks she changed into her lingerie. Her body was OK as she does go to the gym to keep fit. She washed my Johnny in the bathroom and that's when he immediately responded..Nice post bro!

Could you help me out with coordinates.

Shahrukh
08-28-16, 09:37
This guy is a fraud. Girl was not same as pictures. Had to pay to run away.

I am in touch with Andheri based SP with last digits as 675. He has sent some pictures and quoted a price of 12 K for one night. In order to avoid getting ditched, request for feedback. Any feedback about girls would be extremely helpful.

PeterRaul
08-28-16, 10:39
Cousin visited Mumbai after a long time and we always wanted to visit DB / SB in Mumbai. So Saturday was the day.

Planned to visit famous top of the hill. Checked in the bar since this was our first visit I was surprised.

To see girls dancing just like I have seen in movies.

There were close to 15 girls on the floor and waiting for them to be picked. We sat and ordered Beer and Snacks and noticed all of them closely.

Best part is you can call any of them and talk. We called almost 5 girls and finally held on to the one whom we wanted to take out for service.

The rejection were because of the way they talk. There was one girl who had masala in her mouth so straight no.

If you want to bang any of them. The Key is observe and then call because you have to buy them drinks as well.

We asked them to dance and they showed there moves, Spent around 1 k for tipping the girls.

We wanted to have a foursome, but girls were reluctant to that.

As informed by the staff, the bar is open till 9:30. We sat there till 9:30 and later we booked a nearby lodge for which we have to pay in the bar itself.

Reached lodge, It was clean!

We all sat in one room and ordered beer, the Girl with me was very horny and asked me to move to the other room as she couldn't control.

We went and begin with the session, she was Just 20 and with tight pussy, there was no BJ. So started banging her straight away. She was very cooperative.

I gave her my condition in bar itself saying that I don't want any Nakhra. To which she said OK.

Banged her for almost 25 minutes and done.

Came out knocked the other room in which my cousin was there and we sat in. Started arousing the girl again. I still wanted to try a foursome which was decided.

By me and my cousin. And Bang On! I was successful to arouse her again and she agreed to have sex in front of the other girl.

We started again, and looking to us the other girl also came in mood. And that was the beginning first foursome, we asked girls to swap.

They agreed, changed cover and as soon as we started. The door bell rang! Room booking was for 1 hrs, and there was lot to do in that short span.

Girl were ready to come out with us, but there is a price for everything. They asked for 5 k to which we said No!

Damage:

1 k for tipping for dance.

3.2 k for beer and snacks.

2800+2800 for 2 girls time 1 hrs (20 minutes extra is OK).

100 for A/C in lodge.

100 to guy for cover.

300 for beer ordered in lodge.

Few more tips:

1. Ask for cost of beer in advance.

2. Do not tip to anyone else, because anyone and everyone come to ask for tip.

3. Get your own change. If you ask for change there, minimum is 500 INR of which they deduct 30 INR as commission.

4. Do not buy drink for all the girls you call (This was the mistake we did), buy only for them with whom you want to go out. Or Else. Just sit drink and take the girl you want.

5. They accept card.

This was my first experience in the DB / SB. And I learned one can actually spend lesser than what I did.

Also, tell them what you need in advance so that you don't feel ripped. And also ask them if they have any do's and don'ts.

MRahul84
08-28-16, 11:00
Brothers,

One of' my close friend is travelling your city next week.

So help me to enjoy a lifetime experience in your city.

Choice is pattaka type.

Age no bar but service should. Be best.

Hope to get some positive reply.

Guranteed service stuff.

RockyInstinct
08-28-16, 11:47
I tried status yesterday, was there to meet someone and that someone was late due to traffic, so went in status, took a girl called S. Was dusky, medium tits, was ready to come in shower, but opted for a topless HJ as the person I was supposed to meet had reached. So had to settle with a quickie. There were a few more good looking girls, may be will try next time when I have a good bandwidth.

Also went to Hygienic on top floor, though they deny cross gender to direct walking, I could see two very hot looking therapists there. Way above average MP / spa girls in looks. As soon as I entered, the owner shouted at them and asked them to go in. I wish I knew someone there so I could get a cross gender.

MumbaiFun
08-28-16, 12:34
Hi friend,

Any hint of this spa. A coded name or locality (like which sector) or land mark?

Guys,

This is my first FR.

Went for a spa in Nerul. After the massage started, she was NE. Started a lot of chitchat. She suddenly started messaging my bum taking the dispo way down an sometimes hand glancing thighs. I realized that was good sign. I did not ask anything. Eventually she asked if I wanted HJ. I said yes and she said 1.5 k. I said no. 1 k and top access. After a few minutes she agreed and started. Small firm boobs. She gave amazing HJ. Was a bit quick but promised much better next time will do longer. I don't regret this time and look forward to that next time.

Attitude- 8.

Boobs- 6- bit small for my liking.

Looks- 8.

WIR- Oh yes baby.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

IronHide91
08-28-16, 12:43
Sir,

Tried PM'ing you but PM is not working.

Can you share Dombivali Mallu Ms. A's digits?

Was looking for a Mallu for a long time.

Hope that you share the digits as soon as possible.

Promise that if get hands on something exciting I'll surely reciprocate.

Ms. A is a working lady. She is a south Indian of 29-31 years in age. Due to her work timings its impossible to meet on weekdays, Sunday is the best.

Called her, started with Hindi & English in a very polite manner which made her feel comfortable as she is not a professional. Bonded with her over phone, chats, then fixed up a Sunday to meet at her area.

She is about 5 ft 4" tall, dark and little plump. We went to a lodge. Chit chatted for sometime and then the deed. She smelt good, just like a next door girl, we had sloppy DFK, she has decent boobs, not small not big. Decent. Fed on those boobs with erect nipples. She gave a BBJ like a GF (amateur). Got all hard, she sat on my face, ate that dark chocolate and then put on the rubber. Missi 5 minutes, WOT for 5 mins, missi again and pop!

Service 8/10.

Cheers!

IndianMale83
08-28-16, 13:55
....Tip= Any amount is fine. She doesn't ask for it.

...I can share contact no. Of a reliable SP from Sakinaka if anyone is interested...Some more tips on the MP would be great. Reliable & Sakinaka usually don't go together. But if you indeed have it, that's a great news!

Sandman2000
08-28-16, 14:44
Greetings to all Senior members,

Although I have been actively visiting MPs for a few years, I have discovered this treasure trove forum last week. Thanks to the detailed information kindly shared by you all, I visited UT situated under a popular private bank ahead of famous Dargha in the sea.

Selected a Thai, and went in for a fabulous massage followed by some wonderful extras.

For many years I was a regular at the Ancient Indian Scripture at Darkness East, MIDC. I had even dropped in on the day they were dismantling and closing down. I called them to check back, and was told they are not opening up again. I read a few posts here mentioning that they have reopened nearby.

I have called them on the number in JD, the phone is always answered by the Thin chap who manned the reception at the spa. The regulars might recognize him. He was surprised & told me they have not opened up again, and he wanted to know who told me so. I gave him a story about a friend from out of town etc.

I am sure it is a safety precaution they are taking or he may have been fired from the previous place. They are still listed in JD under the old refrigerator address, and same old no is listed. Can the seniors shed some light on this, & guide me to their new place.

SammyX
08-28-16, 15:07
Got this contact from friend of mine. She is an independent and is a high class college girl. Called her and fix up an appointment. Reached her place in Juhu at 12 noon. She welcome me with a nice hug. We sat in her drawing room for a while. Ordered pizza and coke and started chit chatting. Moved to her bedroom. And started foreplay. We removed our clothes and got into the most amazing lip lock of my life. Totally lost into it. She has rocking boobs almost 34 or 35 for her 5'3 stature they look the most sexiest. Did first time in missionary. Almost 2 hours foreplay + real action. Wow. She smells really nice. We went to kitchen and made coffee. Both were naked and were playing with each other 's body while sipping the coffee. Asked her if I could stay back for whole night. She agreed. What hpbd post that was a get and memorable experience. Charges 18 k with place and food and drink.

Looks 8/10

Service 10/10

GFE 100/10

Will I repeat. Still here. And will definitely repeat.

For contacts. Please write to me.18 k too expensive bro. How many shots were there. I know Indie who charges 8 k, own place, for 2 shots. Mumbai seems expensive than Delhi?

RahulKharad
08-28-16, 15:25
Went to nerul midc DB.

Nice place. Plenty of girls. Few of them are quite good. Saw one girl name Upasana. She is from CH.

Face 8/10.

Service 6.5/10.

No kissing.and

Have her number ready to exchange with any db girl in Belapur.

Damage 6500.Tempting. Could you PM me the number.

MadMax12
08-28-16, 15:47
Had a great time with Ms. P after a long time she was not around for 2 to 3 months but back now. Operates in Malad.

Had ravishing sex and was satisfying as always.

Had a couple of drinks. A long DFK session. Cuddled with some sweet talks. Nice strip tease. After DFK, moved to oral. 69 BBBJ. DATY. Tried different positions. Top / sideways / doggy / wheelbarrow and had an awesome time.

Great attitude as always.

Complete GFE..Can you please mention last digit of her.

MongeringWorld
08-28-16, 15:51
Hi Pillai,

Can you please help me in getting Mallu Miss A Contact in Dombivali. Would be very thankful of you. I tried to PM you but I think you don't have paid membership on ISG. So requesting if any monger friend have contacts of Miss A Mallu lady to reciprocate in my PM. Will surely help you in future as currently I am new in this mongering world.

Thanks.

She is about 5 ft 4" tall, dark and little plump. We went to a lodge. Chit chatted for sometime and then the deed. She smelt good, just like a next door girl, we had sloppy DFK, she has decent boobs, not small not big. Decent. Fed on those boobs with erect nipples. She gave a BBJ like a GF (amateur). Got all hard, she sat on my face, ate that dark chocolate and then put on the rubber. Missi 5 minutes, WOT for 5 mins, missi again and pop!..

HsPuppy55
08-28-16, 16:23
Sanysh11 was kind enough to give me the coordinates of the UT spa with the mature therapist (I have a fixation for elder therapists). Has a bit of trouble locating the place but on finally finding the place was really please with the discreet entrance at the back of the building. Entered the spa which seemed to be nearly empty of customers (it was the afternoon). Selected the therapist named by Sanysh found her to be not so old but also not so young and slightly muscular (which I like). Like Sanysh mentioned the massage was really good (as is the case normally with Thais) and she concentrated on the back which was also great for me. Off course without asking the disposals went down for a nice bum massage. Then offcourse the offer for extras. Unfortunately language was a problem and so found negotiating and convincing for something more than HJ and TL seemed laborious so settle for HJ with TL. Her HJ was really awesome with expert handling of the stick and balls. As was already very aroused, could not last long and had a spurt. One problem I find often in spas is the the therapists don't pull down their bras or take them off. The push the bra above the melons which results in the melons being pushed down, which in my opinion make them look less suck-able (just my humble opinion). Inspite of best efforts could not bring her below 2000 for the HJ and TL. Would be obliged if any member can suggest me a therapist who is really elder (age no limit). I don't know why but I have a fixation for them.

Vivs1
08-28-16, 17:30
Sanysh11 was kind enough to give me the coordinates of the UT spa with the mature therapist (I have a fixation for elder therapists). Has a bit of trouble locating the place but on finally finding the place was really please with the discreet entrance at the back of the building. Entered the spa which seemed to be nearly empty of customers (it was the afternoon). Selected the therapist named by Sanysh found her to be not so old but also not so young and slightly muscular (which I like). Like Sanysh mentioned the massage was really good (as is the case normally with Thais) and she concentrated on the back which was also great for me. Off course without asking the disposals went down for a nice bum massage. Then offcourse the offer for extras. Unfortunately language was a problem and so found negotiating and convincing for something more than HJ and TL seemed laborious so settle for HJ with TL. Her HJ was really awesome with expert handling of the stick and balls. As was already very aroused, could not last long and had a spurt. One problem I find often in spas is the the therapists don't pull down their bras or take them off. The push the bra above the melons which results in the melons being pushed down, which in my opinion make them look less suck-able (just my humble opinion). Inspite of best efforts could not bring her below 2000 for the HJ and TL. Would be obliged if any member can suggest me a therapist who is really elder (age no limit). I don't know why but I have a fixation for them.Tried it today evening, went in for first time so did not asked for any therapist. Was allotted a NE, good looks and decent massage, did not ask for extras as she did not gave any hints, not much to write. But saw another NE while coming out. Amazing beauty. Has anyone been lucky with NE there?

Vivs1
08-28-16, 17:32
Hi,

Please help me with the contact too. Seems it's very near to my home.Guys,

It's more than 2 years old FR.

RickGere
08-28-16, 19:10
NEs always tough to crack on first time.

Better go for Thais and be more touchy / chatty with them and they usually give in.

Score one and you can score the rest.

Tried it today evening, went in for first time so did not asked for any therapist. Was allotted a NE, good looks and decent massage, did not ask for extras as she did not gave any hints, not much to write. But saw another NE while coming out. Amazing beauty. Has anyone been lucky with NE there?

AlxnSmit
08-28-16, 20:00

Fixed a time after office in a hotel in sector 10 and called her. She arrived in her activa and asked for my room no from the reception. In she comes and what I see is a typical Marathi lady in salwar kameez with a nice smile and pleasant looks. Age would be 28-32 yrs. Sat on the bed, regular chit-chat where she said she was scared to meet me as she did not know who and how I was. Well, then what turned me down was she asked me to pay first. Until that time I thought she was not a professional, but this thing made it sure she was. Well, I argued in a very polite way for a sweet 15 mins and made myself clear that I wasn't going to pay first no matter what. I even told her that she could leave if she wants and that I am fine with it in a very polite way with a smile. She got convinced and we proceeded, however it was a good 20 min turn off chat.

Well she immediately took off her clothes (no strip tease) and stood in front of me. I was totally clothed. I took her in my arms and started kissing her all over. She was being all shy, WTF? No DFK, you can kiss on her lips though..Hello Pillai bro,

Can you share contact details of Miss P from Vashi (indie).

From where did you got the contacts?

Does any reference required?

Who decided the place (hotel)?

Thanks,

Smit

VFM16
08-28-16, 20:44
Got again new Indie red hot spicy. She is 25+ but awesome looks and good body with right flesh at right place.

Will be sharing only with guys who have got contact of Pooja from me and meet her.

As I shared her no with at least 20 guys and 2-3 guys only meet her.

Not interested in sharing with someone who is here making Telephone. Directory.Can you please share her contact. Will respond with Pune contacts.

HiThereAloha
08-28-16, 21:12
Went to S Cruz UT thanks to brothers tip. He'd said he got a fabulous BJ from therapist H. So went and asked for Indian to ensure I get her.

Sent me to room thy has 2 curtain suits and a bathroom in the corner.

Massage starts and first thing she asks is have you come here before? I said yes. She said I haven't seen you. I said other people gave me the massage.

Chit chat paddy whack. Massages feet and lots them onto her tits. I know game is on. I specifically tell her I like that move. Then she cums to bum. And asks you want extra. I say yes.

By this time another monger has come next door. So all our communication is by lip reading. She says 3 k for HJ With TL. I say no. After haggling finally settle for 2.5. With ball sucking and TL and everything.

I was horny so continued. She finished me fast with awesome ball sucking.

Went to the toilet and she said she will get the towel. Bloody hell she took ages.

The toilets are filthy. And, quite frankly, so is H.

WIR. Maybe when I'm despo.

Mecore
08-28-16, 23:02
I tried status yesterday, was there to meet someone and that someone was late due to traffic, so went in status, took a girl called S. Was dusky, medium tits, was ready to come in shower, but opted for a topless HJ as the person I was supposed to meet had reached. So had to settle with a quickie. There were a few more good looking girls, may be will try next time when I have a good bandwidth.

Also went to Hygienic on top floor, though they deny cross gender to direct walking, I could see two very hot looking therapists there. Way above average MP / spa girls in looks. As soon as I entered, the owner shouted at them and asked them to go in. I wish I knew someone there so I could get a cross gender.Bro what about the damage?

SmartVvarma
08-29-16, 04:30
Hey Buddy,

I am glad to be of some help to you. It seems you had a very good time with her. Yes, she is willing to please and does her best.

Play Safe.

I got a inde contact from one of the forum member. Girl is into modeling / acting. I met her around 10 days back.

Checked into the hotel around 1 pm and she arrived around 2 pm.

We had been chatting for few days and shared several pics.

She has sent lots of professional photos which had raised my expectation.

She was very friendly and we started with couple of drinks and she was drinking red wine, while I was on my Cognac.

She looked older than her looks on the pics. I expected much better skin quality based on the pics shared.

Same girl, but she was not as good looking as she looked in the pics.

Post drink, started with long DFK. Man this girl can kiss for hours together. We must have done DFK for more than 45 minutes before even doing anything else.

Good looks / slim body / DFK is must for me and much more desired than anything else.

She was excellent in it and that followed a nice foreplay.

Had a long marathon session and took her in multiple positions mish / CG / RCG and finished up in doggie.

She stayed with me from 2 to 7 pm and it was indeed a very long session.

Overall: 6 to 7.

DFK: 9.

Face: 7.

Body: 7.

GFE: 8 and she was willing to please.

Cost: 15 k and I felt is little more for the experience that I got. Right price should be 10-12 k for these kind of experience.

Contact can be shared for senior members but not for newbies.

Yatis
08-29-16, 04:53
You should try miss 'S' the Thai.

Went to S Cruz UT thanks to brothers tip. He'd said he got a fabulous BJ from therapist H. So went and asked for Indian to ensure I get her.

Sent me to room thy has 2 curtain suits and a bathroom in the corner.

Massage starts and first thing she asks is have you come here before? I said yes. She said I haven't seen you. I said other people gave me the massage.

Chit chat paddy whack. Massages feet and lots them onto her tits. I know game is on. I specifically tell her I like that move. Then she cums to bum. And asks you want extra. I say yes.

By this time another monger has come next door. So all our communication is by lip reading. She says 3 k for HJ With TL. I say no. After haggling finally settle for 2.5. With ball sucking and TL and everything.

I was horny so continued. She finished me fast with awesome ball sucking.

Went to the toilet and she said she will get the towel. Bloody hell she took ages.

The toilets are filthy. And, quite frankly, so is H.

WIR. Maybe when I'm despo.

HotFun07
08-29-16, 05:33
Agree with Vivs1 about the stunner at the new UT. I myself chose a Thai and had a good time with a slightly older therapist but this one's a real beauty. Not sure if she's NE or Thai. Anyone know her name or has had an experience with her?

Tried it today evening, went in for first time so did not asked for any therapist. Was allotted a NE, good looks and decent massage, did not ask for extras as she did not gave any hints, not much to write. But saw another NE while coming out. Amazing beauty. Has anyone been lucky with NE there?

DesparateMonge
08-29-16, 07:25
Status-1500+1500 (only massage and service).

2500+2500 (massage+Jacuzzi+service in Jacuzzi).

Hygienic-5000 only for massage.

Bro what about the damage?

DesparateMonge
08-29-16, 07:53
Hi,

The ancient Indian script is open in building opposite to the earlier one. When coming from Mandir, on right building after MC. First floor.

But lost the charm.

Although I have been actively visiting MPs for a few years, I have discovered this treasure trove forum last week. Thanks to the detailed information kindly shared by you all, I visited UT situated under a popular private bank ahead of famous Dargha in the sea.

Selected a Thai, and went in for a fabulous massage followed by some wonderful extras.

For many years I was a regular at the Ancient Indian Scripture at Darkness East, MIDC. I had even dropped in on the day they were dismantling and closing down. I called them to check back, and was told they are not opening up again. I read a few posts here mentioning that they have reopened nearby..

IndianIdol
08-29-16, 08:39
Hello Pillai,

Could you PM me her digits. Highly appreciate your help.

Service 8/10.

Cheers!

IndianIdol
08-29-16, 08:39
Hey Vehement,

Highly appreciate if you could PM me her digits.

Cheers!

I must say it was an awesome experience. Got her no. Whatsapp her. She looked amazing in photo. Fixed for ST. She arrived at the designated place after 15 minutes must say looked much better that her photo total GF stuff can take her any place without arousing suspicion. Plus point she talks well and to the point. After we entered started chatting and then with kissing for some time followed by BJ was OK but she had great figure. Nice curves. Started with her on top for some time and then finished in missionary. Greatly enjoyed the forty five minutes session. Had a great time. No nakaras. She has other friends too one found cute will try next time. Happy mongering to all. TC.

Next time will try for a longer session.

BophSep
08-29-16, 09:05
Senior bro,

I appreciate your concern yes their are many who just wants to ping and get the contacts even if not interested to meet and pass on the contacts to other and the contact get ruined. Nothing against you bro. It is had to make out who is a genuine monger, recently a monger in Bangalore got into trouble by sharing the contacts and setting up the deal, Hence we have to be very conscious while sharing the contacts.

My apology if I hurt you.

Regards.

Bro,

It is not that guys who met Pooja are only binded to meet her. I have already shared this red hot babe with some senior who have not met Pooja. Below para is only for newcomer who are desperate in making tel. Directory and keep disturbing / make my inbox full once I post anything and it is really painful for me to pick genuine guys message and respond them. Seniors member and all who know me very well are getting all contacts without any conditions.

I have even never put conditions of getting babe number in exchange of giving my babe number to ISG members..

Bisht
08-29-16, 11:09
As you can expect my inbox was full of such requests. May have missed your PMs. Sorry.

Me too! I am well versed with many of the Five star hotels in the suburbs. I have also PMed Bisht twice (almost pleading) but guess being a newbie (with fewer posts), he has ignored my request. Bisht, if you can share any details (or hints) may the gods keep getting you beautiful girls for years to come!

Member #4409
08-29-16, 11:38
You should have posted the SP name and number (last 4-5 digits) so that he can cheat other mongers.Sorry for late response. SP digit ends with 708.

Raveena
08-29-16, 11:45
Hello Pillai,

Could you PM me her digits. Would highly appreciate your help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Shaukeen
08-29-16, 12:25
Can you please PM me her number?

Fixed a time after office in a hotel in sector 10 and called her. She arrived in her activa and asked for my room no from the reception. In she comes and what I see is a typical Marathi lady in salwar kameez with a nice smile and pleasant looks. Age would be 28-32 yrs. Sat on the bed, regular chit-chat where she said she was scared to meet me as she did not know who and how I was. Well, then what turned me down was she asked me to pay first. Until that time I thought she was not a professional, but this thing made it sure she was. Well, I argued in a very polite way for a sweet 15 minutes and made myself clear that I wasn't going to pay first no matter what. I even told her that she could leave if she wants and that I am fine with it in a very polite way with a smile. She got convinced and we proceeded, however it was a good 20 min turn off chat.

Well she immediately took off her clothes (no strip tease) and stood in front of me. I was totally clothed. I took her in my arms and started kissing her all over. She was being all shy, WTF? No DFK, you can kiss on her lips though. She says in Marathi "you are doing it like one does with his wife!" Now I don't know if that was a compliment but then what the hell, chuck it. She removed my clothes, I sucked on her melons every chance I got, her nipples were erect, bingo the lady was horny too! She gave a nice CBJ, she could have rocked it if it was a BBJ. Well, then she came on top, and man she rides like a cowgirl, she knows.

SecretEmpire
08-29-16, 13:26
Anyone can suggest a budget young and independent for a short term around airport in a 4 star hotel.

Visiting for a day.

Thanks.

Gogogo1
08-29-16, 13:43
Hi brothers,

While browsing old post found the below pic to be very hot. Not sure if she is still available if yes, request all brothers to help me with contact details and reference. Pm active. I can reciprocate with decent SP and Inde contacts in Delhi. Eagerly waiting for response. Thanks.

BophSep
08-29-16, 13:51
For sharing either you have take the subscription of sister forum or he should take the subscription in this forum.

Till that time keep fingers crossed, however at 2.5 K it is a good deal.

Hey Vehement,

Highly appreciate if you could PM me her digits.

Cheers!.

Newser8008
08-29-16, 14:02
Hi,

I have heard a lot in the past and tried country Spa. Is there any recommendation of therapist and what is ideal charge. Last time I was quoted 8 k for FS which I felt was very high.I know some there who start at 11. LOL.

You can bring them down to 5-6 k depending on your negotiation skills and how regular you are.

Mani0067
08-29-16, 14:02
Hi,

More than happy to share the details with the brethren, but cannot share in the open forum. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Please send some hint to Borivali spa and saloon mentioned in FR 1 and 2.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

JessyBlr
08-29-16, 14:24
Anyone can suggest a budget young and independent for a short term around airport in a 4 star hotel.

Visiting for a day.

Thanks.I am in Mumbai for a day. Can someone suggest a budget action Approx 2 k for ST types.

A quick help is appreciated.

Raj Poet
08-29-16, 14:42
Friends,

I got a contact of an SP Gagan, number ending with 786.

Any reports on him? Quoting 12 K for short term w / o place.

PartyAnimal
08-29-16, 15:01
Immediate plan for Mumbai made due to work. Landed at 3 today. Ms. E seems to be out of station so unable to try her. Can anyone help me with spa / MP in SoBo which is open till late (9 pm types). Or a girl good enough / available to called to a 5 star for the night tonight? Thanks.

HunterIndia123
08-29-16, 15:34
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Just registered. Looking for escorts or massage parlors with FS in Mumbai. I am a frequent business traveler but my information in this area is little less for Mumbai. Although can help with places in Barcelona, Madrid, hamburg, Berlin, Brussels. Any contacts will be appreciated.

PartyAnimal
08-29-16, 15:38
When does the rags to riches MP close?

Nilesh Thane
08-29-16, 16:43
Thanks to the directions available in the forum, I have visited the V Spa in MIDC. Took a girl by the name Miss S which rhymes with a pop singer.

Massage was good and the service was also very good. I took body to body and the girl is really very hot. She is worth repeating.

Damages: 2 K for extra and 2.7 K counter.

Vivs1
08-29-16, 17:35
Friends,

I got a contact of an SP Gagan, number ending with 786.

Any reports on him? Quoting 12 K for short term w / o place.Heard this SP name from friend who had taken some girl from another SP. Which eventually was sent by SP Gagan. Girl was hot and similar damages. Operated from Andheri west. Not sure of the digits.

Pillai
08-29-16, 17:36
Hello Pillai bro,

Can you share contact details of Miss P from Vashi (indie).

From where did you got the contacts?

Does any reference required?

Who decided the place (hotel)?

Thanks,

SmitI do not have PM buddy. Yes, she does require reference. Mine would be ideal. The place was decided by her. She's a regular there. I explore & get these contacts mate!

Cheers!

Pillai
08-29-16, 17:48
Cousin visited Mumbai after a long time and we always wanted to visit DB / SB in Mumbai. So Saturday was the day.

Planned to visit famous top of the hill. Checked in the bar since this was our first visit I was surprised.

To see girls dancing just like I have seen in movies.

There were close to 15 girls on the floor and waiting for them to be picked. We sat and ordered Beer and Snacks and noticed all of them closely.

Best part is you can call any of them and talk. We called almost 5 girls and finally held on to the one whom we wanted to take out for service.

The rejection were because of the way they talk. There was one girl who had masala in her mouth so straight no.

If you want to bang any of them. The Key is observe and then call because you have to buy them drinks as well.

We asked them to dance and they showed there moves, Spent around 1 k for tipping the girls.

We wanted to have a foursome, but girls were reluctant to that....This FR is really a guide! Kudos to you man for putting it here!

I have never been to this place, but heard or maybe read about it a lot.

With these helpful pointers, I guess I should dive-in now!

Cheers!

Member #4431
08-29-16, 17:55
FR1- Borivali spa.

Had gone to the area for some work and came across a Unisex Spa and salon. On an impulse walked in and inquired about the massage. Was quoted 1.7 k for a 1 HR aroma therapy. Paid at the counter and was taken inside. The 1st good sign was asked to choose the therapist from a choice of 3. Selected Zo. Who seemed to have good assets. Once inside was given the disposals to change. Started feeling her body to which there was no resistance. She laughed and asked "service chahiye"? Except FS everything on the menu. Negotiated 1. 5 k for B2B. The next 1 HR was pure bliss. She was quite horny and was very wet. Kissed, sucked her ample books and also fingered her very wet snatch. She asked to visit again with promises of something more. The interior is quite good with attached shower..Dude throw some hints say for example UT spa at Cruz something along the lines mongers who knows how to catch the fish will easily find this as well.

ChoteBhai
08-29-16, 18:56
Is there any quality spa which provides FS and what is the burn on the pocket? Seniors and other members please do share your inputs and PM me. Been off mongering for lack of any reliable information.Please let me know of any leads in and around Bandra and the hit on the pocket for this.

ChoteBhai
08-29-16, 23:42
Guys, friends from Kolkata are coming over for a 5 day trip to Mumbai. Need good references of women as well as Massage parlors that provide FS. Matter of prestige if I am unable to arrange some mongering for my friends. Please PM urgently.

MatDat
08-30-16, 04:14
Hello Mumbai Mongers,

I will be visiting Mumbai on a business trip for 1 day and will be staying in a hotel, can you please share some cute looking indie at affordable price, never tried in Mumbai, please help.

Cheers.

IndianStrider
08-30-16, 04:59
The ancient indian scriptures spa is indeed open, he was just being cautious. Its in a building almost opposite to the earlier one but with an unmarked board, probably for safety reasons.

For many years I was a regular at the Ancient Indian Scripture at Darkness East, MIDC. I had even dropped in on the day they were dismantling and closing down. I called them to check back, and was told they are not opening up again. I read a few posts here mentioning that they have reopened nearby.

I have called them on the number in JD, the phone is always answered by the Thin chap who manned the reception at the spa. The regulars might recognize him. He was surprised & told me they have not opened up again, and he wanted to know who told me so. I gave him a story about a friend from out of town etc.

I am sure it is a safety precaution they are taking or he may have been fired from the previous place. They are still listed in JD under the old refrigerator address, and same old no is listed. Can the seniors shed some light on this, & guide me to their new place.

Citrix
08-30-16, 05:15
Thank you MyRulez. I have shared the contacts with other members as I could not go to Mumbai. Hope they will have a good time.

Fella,

The most ugly is available, the most pretty is fake, ugly you won't go for, pretty you can't afford for.

Take care & be sensible.

MyRulez

Rammer11
08-30-16, 07:52
Arent we all in the same quest here buddy, just so you get a heads up. You earn currency here by working a few contacts and then once you have a few, you trade. So exploring should be the first step.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. Just registered. Looking for escorts or massage parlors with FS in Mumbai. I am a frequent business traveler but my information in this area is little less for Mumbai. Although can help with places in Barcelona, Madrid, hamburg, Berlin, Brussels. Any contacts will be appreciated.

RogerShinny13
08-30-16, 08:20
Any contacts in Bandra ID Mature indies.

Greetings,

Jackson

Urihd
08-30-16, 08:41
Hello Mumbai mongers,

I will be visiting Mumbai on a trip for this weekend but staying with relatives, can you please share some cute looking indie at affordable price, please help. Preferably in the western suburbs.

Rammer11
08-30-16, 08:57
I stayed there in April, there is no issue, just ensure that you hit the deck early in the evening. The lifts are adjacent to the reception, ask the chick to come directly to the room.

Hi guys, was inactive on the forum and had taken a break from mongering for the past couple of months mainly due to the difficulty in getting any quality chicks at a reasonable price in Mumbai.

A good friend of mine is getting married soon and wanted to have a pre-wedding bang in Mumbai this week. For this purpose I require help in arranging 2 good quality indys and 1 good quality SP, preferably in the western suburbs. There will be just the 2 of us guys who need 2 chicks, so the girls don't have to worry about multiple partners and my friend is OK with paying well for quality chicks. Also, he is staying at the Hotel Ramada Plaza in Juhu, does anyone have any experience with that hotel regarding bringing girls inside rooms?

Would really appreciate any help and will gladly try to repay with my contacts for sure, just like I have helped many in the past. My PM is active. Looking forward to getting back in the mongering scene. Thanks!

Rahul2714
08-30-16, 11:25
Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building. Got nice welcome at counter after paying 1800 at counter they directed me to one of the room. Room was big and beautiful interior with nice aroma tn come the therapist she was tall dusky and nice figured boobs were bit small. Changes to dispose then started the deep tissue massage. She did really nice massage with lot of pressure I felt so nice. She was not talking much so I waited for her to put the offer. But she did not when she stated massaging my chest then I got the signal she was looking in my eyes and playing with my chest with her soft finger tips and my little johnny wake up. I asked her for extras she refused first with a smile may by she was showing some attitude then again I asked her and then she agreed for HJ and touching without opening her top for 1000 bucks on which I said OK she gave a lovely HJ started slowly and took her time was not in hurry. I touched her boobs they were small but she had a lovely ass I grabbed it she resisted a bit but later allowed. I was in heaven after 15 minutes of lovey session my jonny gave up then she said next time you will get more and told me that she initially refused me at first as it was my first visit to her. So I would go again and would like to explore more.

Body. 7/10.

Massage 10/10.

Boobs 4/10.

Ass 8/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Total damage 1800+ 1000.

HunterIndia123
08-30-16, 13:16
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some freelancer / escort in Mumbai. If anyone has any contact please help. [Email address deleted by Admin] I am a regular traveler and I can help with information for Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, etc. I don't have contacts in Mumbai. Anyone have any contacts please share.

HunterIndia123
08-30-16, 13:23
Can you share contact details of MS P!

Fixed a time after office in a hotel in sector 10 and called her. She arrived in her activa and asked for my room no from the reception. In she comes and what I see is a typical Marathi lady in salwar kameez with a nice smile and pleasant looks. Age would be 28-32 yrs. Sat on the bed, regular chit-chat where she said she was scared to meet me as she did not know who and how I was. Well, then what turned me down was she asked me to pay first. Until that time I thought she was not a professional, but this thing made it sure she was. Well, I argued in a very polite way for a sweet 15 mins and made myself clear that I wasn't going to pay first no matter what. I even told her that she could leave if she wants and that I am fine with it in a very polite way with a smile..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

BAPlover
08-30-16, 14:10
Had a great time at a MP at above location. The receptionist was very sexy looking but had an attitude. Asked me for 3 K for massage which I found steep compared to famous MPs. But little Johnny was in no mood to listen to reason. So I agreed. I was given Miss Queen for massage who seemed pleasant looking with slim but enticing figure. She took me to a massage room and asked me to wear a disposable. After a few minutes of cream massage and chit chatting, she asked me if I wanted a bum massage for extra payment. I asked her what more she could offer. She went into elaborate details which excited me further. For just bum massage, the tip would be 1 K and for proper service she asked for 3 K. I do not like to bargain so I said yes. She immediately took of my dispo and worked on my ass. The massage was truly erotic and pleasurable. Then she asked me to turn around. I told her to remove her clothes and she obliged. She had wheatish complexion and her figure was good. Flat tummy, narrow waist, medium boobs with lovely nipples and pert arse. She gave me BBJ which was not up to the mark. Then she rubbed her body on me which made me super horny. Then rubbed her clit against my engorged friend. I was not carrying a condom so asked her for one. She did not have either. So I told her to stop the rubbing and give me boob job..Bro,

Pointers needed on this!

LustyMan100
08-30-16, 16:02
Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building. Got nice welcome at counter after paying 1800 at counter they directed me to one of the room. Room was big and beautiful interior with nice aroma tn come the therapist she was tall dusky and nice figured boobs were bit small. Changes to dispose then started the deep tissue massage. She did really nice massage with lot of pressure I felt so nice. She was not talking much so I waited for her to put the offer. But she did not when she stated massaging my chest then I got the signal she was looking in my eyes and playing with my chest with her soft finger tips and my little johnny wake up. I asked her for extras she refused first with a smile may by she was showing some attitude then again I asked her and then she agreed for HJ and touching without opening her top for 1000 bucks on which I said OK she gave a lovely HJ started slowly and took her time was not in hurry. I touched her boobs they were small but she had a lovely ass I grabbed it she resisted a bit but later allowed. I was in heaven after 15 minutes of lovey session my jonny gave up then she said next time you will get more and told me that she initially refused me at first as it was my first visit to her..Please share some leads on the spa and therapist.

NightRockstar
08-30-16, 16:09
Rahul,

I too went for 1.8 k thing. But since it was my first visit, I couldn't succeeded. Once we become regular then I think ice breaking will happen till then happy tindering.

Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building. Got nice welcome at counter after paying 1800 at counter they directed me to one of the room. Room was big and beautiful interior with nice aroma tn come the therapist she was tall dusky and nice figured boobs were bit small. Changes to dispose then started the deep tissue massage. She did really nice massage with lot of pressure I felt so nice. She was not talking much so I waited for her to put the offer. But she did .....

Bice711
08-30-16, 16:12
Fellow brothers,

I will be in Mumbai around mid September and will appreciate if seniors / fellow members could help with some details on Indie / MILF / SP.

Will reciprocate with London / Delhi contacts.

Ciao.

Pillai
08-30-16, 17:35
Guys,

What is the fun in MPs? I mean I simply don't get it. You spend the same money with a hell lot of restriction.

No offense on this FR, am really glad this guy had a good time, but really? 2.8 k in total and just HJ with rubbing over the top? I might wank it myself rather! Again, no offense here! Its just that I don't get this!

Nice FR BTW.

Cheers!

Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building. Got nice welcome at counter after paying 1800 at counter they directed me to one of the room. Room was big and beautiful interior with nice aroma tn come the therapist she was tall dusky and nice figured boobs were bit small. Changes to dispose then started the deep tissue massage. She did really nice massage with lot of pressure I felt so nice. She was not talking much so I waited for her to put the offer. But she did not when she stated massaging my chest then I got the signal she was looking in my eyes and playing with my chest with her soft finger tips and my little johnny wake up. I asked her for extras she refused first with a smile may by she was showing some attitude then again I asked her and then she agreed for HJ and touching without opening her top for 1000 bucks on which I said OK she gave a lovely HJ started slowly and took her time was not in hurry. I touched her boobs they were small but she had a lovely ass I grabbed it she resisted a bit but later allowed..

AmpMax
08-30-16, 17:51
Arent we all in the same quest here buddy, just so you get a heads up. You earn currency here by working a few contacts and then once you have a few, you trade. So exploring should be the first step.Hi there to OP and Rammer.

Some of the best blokes here, with the classiest contacts, will give it to you for free. They don't even like the smell of a barter, and if you offer one, chances are these guys will ignore you. I have received help from such bros.

What really matters here is your credibility, IMHO.

Rtff, and take a few chances, establish cred.

Cheers.

LustyMan100
08-30-16, 18:21
Guys,

I have severe urge for young good looking Muslim girl. Also, want to taste hot girl in uniform (nurse / school). Can anyone provide me leads who can satisfy this urge. It is bit different but that's how humans are.

Bond Bond
08-30-16, 19:08
Thanks to a senior bro, was guided with some details and called to fix a meeting. The SP from Malad area confirmed Ms. P was available. So before I started the next day I called and she said yes, but slight change I venue. Come to a residential area near A college. Reached on time and she guided me to the inner lanes and onto the building. Very old building and entered a one room kitchen place. It was clean though. SP said girl is expected in 5 minutes and bingo she arrives. We were left alone and SP told girl to offer good service. She was young fair girl and came next to me after locking the door. This was not Ms. P that I was looking for was my gut feeling. But I did not ask her and just waited for us to get comfortable. We started with kisses and I slipped my hands thro her top. She asked me to undress and did the same leaving birthday suits on. She started kissing me all over and a BJ for a few minutes. I did try for DFK but she was not too keen and said am not into this. BINGO! This is not the P that I had requested for. Anyways half way thro and continued. Soon put on the cover and did her in miss.

Looks 6.

Attitude 5.

Service - 5.

Boobs 8 nice and firm.

Ass 8.

Skin - 8 no smell and smooth / fair.

WIR. Nope.

MadMax12
08-30-16, 19:24
Thanks to a senior bro, was guided with some details and called to fix a meeting. The SP from Malad area confirmed Ms. P was available. So before I started the next day I called and she said yes, but slight change I venue. Come to a residential area near A college. Reached on time and she guided me to the inner lanes and onto the building. Very old building and entered a one room kitchen place. It was clean though. SP said girl is expected in 5 minutes and bingo she arrives. We were left alone and SP told girl to offer good service. She was young fair girl and came next to me after locking the door. This was not Ms. P that I was looking for was my gut feeling. But I did not ask her and just waited for us to get comfortable. We started with kisses and I slipped my hands thro her top. She asked me to undress and did the same leaving birthday suits on. She started kissing me all over and a BJ for a few minutes. I did try for DFK but she was not too keen and said am not into this. BINGO! This is not the P that I had requested for. Anyways half way thro and continued. Soon put on the cover and did her in miss..Can you please share ms P s last digit. Is it 093. I'm in her contact and willing to meet her soon.

VitaminD
08-30-16, 20:07
Dear fellow mongers,

First and foremost big thank you to Senior Dwayne Johnson for his assistance in mtg this Indie. After some significant struggles finally met an Indie. Great thing was that she had her own place so no hassles of check-in and booking a hotel. Lives in a prominent suburb so easy to reach. Challenge: She said she was athletic / slim but she had extra pounds. Had big boobs for those that are into those. Her place was neat and clean with A/C so that was comforting.

Spoke to her and decided to meet. Reached her place. She welcomed me in. Chit chat and we were in bodysuits. Started off with touching, followed by CBJ which got juices flowing. She was clean shaved! She was hygienic and clean. Smelled great. Then started with mish since johnny was ready to rock-and-roll. Both were having a good time so that went on for sometime with fine tuning of mish positions. Then went for lazy doggie followed by doggie and then followed by Mish again. Completed the deed with you know what. I didn't engage in DFK and DATY because I met her first time but she may have been open to it. Damages: 8 k /1 HR (1 shot) and 10 k /2 HR (1 shot). For me I didn't want to rush so ended up spending some time chit chatting and relaxing. She was not a time watcher.

Complexion: wheatish- fair.

Attitude: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 5/10.

CBJ skills: 7/10.

Locn: 7/10.

WIR: No. Change is the spice of life!

Happy to reciprocate with fellow mongers who are willing to reciprocate with Indies as well. My preference as I stated before is for early twenties / college, slim and cute looking indie preferably either than 5'3 or shorter. If you have a particular preference like a model, 20's, good service, let me know and hope you can respond with mine.

Happy but safe mongering!

SmartVvarma
08-31-16, 04:31
Hey,

I completely agree with AmpMax. I have got help here with no conditions. And yes, some of them will ignore you if you even think of barter.

Trust and crefibility matters the most, as rightly said by AmpMax.

Play Safe.

Hi there to OP and Rammer.

Some of the best blokes here, with the classiest contacts, will give it to you for free. They don't even like the smell of a barter, and if you offer one, chances are these guys will ignore you. I have received help from such bros.

Cheers.

AjaySh
08-31-16, 05:26
Guys,

I have severe urge for young good looking Muslim girl. Also, want to taste hot girl in uniform (nurse / school). Can anyone provide me leads who can satisfy this urge. It is bit different but that's how humans are.You need to see Farhana or Muskaan from malad.

PramodVijayan
08-31-16, 05:47
Dude,

Does the name of spa start with D. Any hints?

Thanks.

Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building. Got nice welcome at counter after paying 1800 at counter they directed me to one of the room. Room was big and beautiful interior with nice aroma tn come the therapist she was tall dusky and nice figured boobs were bit small. Changes to dispose then started the deep tissue massage. She did really nice massage with lot of pressure I felt so nice. She was not talking much so I waited for her to put the offer. But she did not when she stated massaging my chest then I got the signal she was looking in my eyes and playing with my chest with her soft finger tips and my little johnny wake up. I asked her for extras she refused first with a smile may by she was showing some attitude then again I asked her and then she agreed for HJ and touching without opening her top for 1000 bucks on which I said OK she gave a lovely HJ started slowly and took her time was not in hurry..

SammyX
08-31-16, 07:28
You need to see Farhana or Muskaan from malad.Hi AjaySh,

Please empty your inbox. Need to PM you for details for the above?

YFriend
08-31-16, 07:44
FR1- Borivali spa.

Had gone to the area for some work and came across a Unisex Spa and salon. On an impulse walked in and inquired about the massage. Was quoted 1.7 k for a 1 HR aroma therapy. Paid at the counter and was taken inside. The 1st good sign was asked to choose the therapist from a choice of 3. Selected Zo. Who seemed to have good assets. Once inside was given the disposals to change. Started feeling her body to which there was no resistance. She laughed and asked "service chahiye"? Except FS everything on the menu. Negotiated 1. 5 k for B2B. The next 1 HR was pure bliss. She was quite horny and was very wet. Kissed, sucked her ample books and also fingered her very wet snatch. She asked to visit again with promises of something more. The interior is quite good with attached shower.

FR2- Borivali spa.

After the 1st encounter with zo. A, visited the same spa. Paid the counter charge and asked for the same girl who unfortunately was not there that day. Selected Pr. Ya. She is better than Zoy. And in fact also gave BBBJ. 1 yr passed in a jiffy. Damages for be with BBBJ was 1.5 k again which I think is very reasonable.Any pointer to the place please PM me the details if possible.

Cheers mate.

RajKanwar321
08-31-16, 08:23
Dear Ajay,

Your PM is full. Please clear it. Would love to have details of these Indes.

You need to see Farhana or Muskaan from malad.

Vector Fly
08-31-16, 10:27
It's said that we earn our currency here by exploring, but it's a bit difficult to explore if even generic directions are not available. I had offered to visit any SP / place provided someone gives me generic directions, so that I can come back and write an FR and then earn this currency. It's a bit disheartening that I am not getting even general directions. Finally I found an ad on Locanto, dude was swapping contacts, I offered to pay him for his contacts, let's see how it goes. I will share it with you if all goes well.

Hi there to OP and Rammer.

Cheers.

Praks111
08-31-16, 10:28
Guys,

There used to one inde at Ghatkhopar who used to come in a burkha the black veiled dress near the famous mall and used to take the monger to some place close by. Is she active these days unfortunately I deleted her number long time back. She used to be good and used to allow anal and CIM.

Vector Fly
08-31-16, 10:40
I contacted an SP and got these pics, he is quoting 8 k (2 session with place), any advice?

Bangerv
08-31-16, 11:02
Dude you back in town?

IronRod666
08-31-16, 11:16
Hello my dear Mongers,

I am a frequent contributor in Bangalore forum. Last week I was in Mumbai and tried an app based spa! Called them up and gave it a try as my stay was near by. I know this spa is not mentioned anywhere in the forum, but Cruz, M&S were too long for me. Nevermind I booked an appointment in the evening. Reached there and got allotted a NE. I know NE's are difficult to crack but still gave it a try and if I succeeded could have helped everyone out here. She was in her early 20's MS. R. Massaging skills are good with oil. I really thought at least a HJ is possible. I openly asked her at the end of the massage and she replied as usual "only Professional" blah blah and was smiling. I called the receptionist and asked her to repeat her one more time try now. Again started with the second round of massage with more chit chatting and stuffs. Asked her to massage my bum which she denied, then further pushing she just massaged it from outside. Again Johnny was hungry and did ask again but couldn't get anything more. Has any one tried this spa and got lucky? Just curious to know as she looks good and her body language and massage all, with my experience in this field turns to offer extras.

Cheers,

IR

LustyMan100
08-31-16, 11:16
You need to see Farhana or Muskaan from malad.Thanks for the suggestion, will be able to share the digits. Your PM is full.

Thanks.

Baccardi
08-31-16, 11:20
Hi buddies,

Can anyone help me out with the contact no of an MILF called Nita, she operates from Mira Rd / Dahisar, should be in her late thirties or early forties. I have misplaced her contact number.

Also feed back needed on Shefali who is splashed all over LOC. Is she worth it. My preferences are Inde's above 35 to 45.

Please PM me,

Cheers.

Vector Fly
08-31-16, 12:45
Is she the one with digits ending 150?

Got a contact from friend call me at Malad.

Proceed towards Marve beach.

She is MILF with heavy assets.

Ohh my god what a big ass.

Ready for all position except anal.

3.5 k plus hotel.

Enjoyed the session.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Rahul2714
08-31-16, 14:37
Guys,

There used to one inde at Ghatkhopar who used to come in a burkha the black veiled dress near the famous mall and used to take the monger to some place close by. Is she active these days unfortunately I deleted her number long time back. She used to be good and used to allow anal and CIM.

I am not sure if she is same I have contact no of a lady in Ghatkopar who allow anal and rim she is bit mature and looks was avg but service is good.

Harsed
08-31-16, 14:42
I contacted an SP and got these pics, he is quoting 8 k (2 session with place), any advice?These are fake. Reverse Image search is your friend.

MadMax12
08-31-16, 15:53
I contacted an SP and got these pics, he is quoting 8 k (2 session with place), any advice?I don't think he will provide the same girl as in pic. If he then please post the review.

HunterIndia123
08-31-16, 16:02
Hello senior Ajaysh,

Can you PM me contact details of Farhana and Muskaan. Also about the prices. How much should I pay. A little guidance is highly appreciated.

Shp2015
08-31-16, 17:08
Found her contact through locanto.

Meeting tomorrow evening.

Review appreciated.

Nilesh Thane
08-31-16, 17:30
Hi guys,

I've started trying new places which is not covered in the forum.

Last week I have visited a spa in Khar west near Khar Market and it is inside a 3 star hotel with regal name.

One of my friend has referred this place and I have visited randomly without any appointment. This spa is part of the hotel and it is in the ground floor. I saw two girls in the spa. One a very hot looking fair complexion girl in the reception. I asked for hot girl but she declined and gave me a tall dark girl.

The dark girl provided very good hard deep tissue massage but absolutely refused service. She said that it is strictly not allowed here. But looking at the place, it seems to be place where extras may be available. I came to know that the hot girl in reception is also available for massage after dark girl's turn. WTF. I did not get her. Maybe I should have gone there with reference.

Folks, have you visited this place and received any extra services? It seems to be a place worth visiting at least for the hot receptionist.

Enjoy,

Nilesh

HiThereAloha
08-31-16, 17:59
Onion village spa. Chain. Has some Thais. Senior bro kindly pointed me there. Went. It's next to a bank. Girl came. Took me in. Have no hints. No BM. So I asked. She gave an HJ. No TL.

Spa: clean.

Girl: OK.

WIR: no, it's too far.

Sands007
08-31-16, 19:28
I will be visiting Mumbai in few days and need help with some reliable Indie / SP contacts. Will reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi, Bangalore & Chennai.

HornyBoyForU
08-31-16, 21:18
Ssup guys what's happening, just came back from an epic Dubai trip. Would definitely take out time to write the experience.

AmpMax
09-01-16, 03:40
It's said that we earn our currency here by exploring, but it's a bit difficult to explore if even generic directions are not available. I had offered to visit any SP / place provided someone gives me generic directions, so that I can come back and write an FR and then earn this currency. It's a bit disheartening that I am not getting even general directions. Finally I found an ad on Locanto, dude was swapping contacts, I offered to pay him for his contacts, let's see how it goes. I will share it with you if all goes well.Hi Fly, just try, don't cry. Sorry, difficult to resist, your name was asking for it 😀.

Generic directions:

1. Rtff. Get a membership. Use the thread search tool. Research the sp, indy or MP you like. Read all the clues.

2. If looking for MP, try JD. Find the places in the area specified. Look at places with a lot of stars. See if the name rings a bell.

3. If looking for a SP, try Loc or CL. Check ROD thread of India for tips on how to search Loc. I hsve posted a gem from Tut Li, a legend in the Pune Forum. Similar logic applies to CL. If looking for an indy, wait until you have some cred.

4. don't cry so early on. Don't worry. Most of us struggled initially. Only the real dawgs survived.

Cheers.

AMP.

Canonize
09-01-16, 03:45
You need to see Farhana or Muskaan from malad.Hey Ajaysh,

Your inbox is full. Trying to PM you.

Need digits for Farhana & Muskaan. Also their review.

Arhsim
09-01-16, 05:03
Hello fellow fellas in the pursuit of pussy!

After some FR's I'm posting a question here, sorry, I know that's the majority of the thread!! But Still. Is there really no good SP's in the Bandra to Andheri (West) stretch? Really? Not one? There used to be two that I used to visit which were good, but both seem to have shut! I've got chubby indies and OK looking working women indie contacts, a really nice but expensive Hot NE Indie, 2 SP's in SoBo, which I get tired just about thinking of making the journey and even some good FS's in MP's, which also work out quite expensive given that you pay the girl and the counter, plus the door's open and its a bit "under pressure"!

So again, my fellow fellas. Is there really no good SP's or affordable college indies in the western suburbs south of Malad?

Please do shed some light. And I'll shine back mine right at ya!

AjaySh
09-01-16, 05:30
Yep. For a few days before I head back to the land of quality pussies.

Dude you back in town?

Sandodo
09-01-16, 09:14
Can anyone provide genuine contact independent indies around Vashi / Navi-Mumbai region.

Awaiting help from seniors or one's who have successfully tried luck!

Thanks in advance.

AmitJames12
09-01-16, 11:01
Hey guys.

After a long 2.5 months break started mongering again.

Haha as you say. Once a monger, always a monger.

Had 2 birds in last 12 days. FRs to follow soon.

RoamingMumbai
09-01-16, 12:12
Ssup guys what's happening, just came back from an epic Dubai trip. Would definitely take out time to write the experience.WCB. Looking forward to read about your fun trip.

Cheers.

AMP.Very well explained.

Hey guys.Had 2 birds in last 12 days. FRs to follow soon.The second one looks very promising. Was the service as good?

SfoCowboy
09-01-16, 12:15
The second one looks good. Hows she in real. Mind sharing the digits?

Hey guys.

After a long 2. 5 months break started mongering again.

BophSep
09-01-16, 12:26
I have been mongering for a very long time and it was a dream to be with some one associated with glamour world, 50% of the contact we get claims to be a model or associated with glamour world but never got any one except for Elisha & Shewta who are bit associated with this line. Most of the leads which we get were out of our reach or budget. However thanks to Dilip Modi who got me connected with a glamour world Indi Miss Mallika which was with in my budget. Contacted her with apprehension on Wapp and was in touch with her for about 2 weeks finally we scheduled to meet at 8 pm at my Hotel, I was apprehensive when she told me book hotel in Juhu as it was near to her location however I convinced her that I have already booked the hotel and she agreed to reach the hotel at 8 pm. I was at DN nagar and I left for my hotel and took 2 hours to reach which was normally at a distance of 30-40 min ride. I got a msg from her that she is stuck in traffic which I could make out was true as I also got stuck. Finally she reached the hotel at 9. 45 pm and reached the room and give a big hug she apologized for the delay. Till the hug was going on I was thinking weather she will stay or go back after seeing the room however she was very chill and bubbly in talk and I was calmed down although I was already in great mood and Johnny was also desperate however I controlled my emotions.

She came in western dress and she really have great ass, She was much better than what is seen in the pics. She is bit on heavier side and has to be as most of the item songs you will find have heavier items girls. As it was already 10 we ordered for dinner, I offer her drink which she refused said she doesn't drink was a surprise may be avoiding also I doesn't drink much so didn't pursue her. We had a chit chat she said will take shower and join she came out of the bathroom in 2 piece and really she was a looking horny she just protruded her ass to me with a lovely 1 min shake and then touched the bed in 4 legs and just touched my face door bell rang. I cursed the moment she rushed to the bathroom and when I opened it was our dinner. Later after the waiter left she came out we said will have dinner first and then proceed to other activities. During dinner she shared many item songs of the Bhojpuri movies from you tube I asked her you look so heavy of the pics but not so in real she said in movies the cameras are kept in a angle to look assets as big.

After dinner we proceed to the deed she came on the bed we were in birth suits her boobs were not so big as anticipated but was firm and ass was firm ass we played with each other body and had a great DATY she was clean and well shaved, Gave CBJ I asked her for BBJ but she said their should be some thing for next time. After 20-25 minutes of for play took her in missy and WOT tried to take in doggy but was not finding comfortable either height was not matching or bed was inappropriate so finished the job in Missy only. We both lay for quiet some time. It was 1. 30 am by now and she was not ready to stay further as her parents were inquiring about her return. She said she cannot stay night out until it is planned in advance.

We took shower together with some fondling and then she dressed up and left for home with a promise to compensate for the time on next visit which I am not sure about.

Figure: Good Medium 8/10.

Boobs: Average 34 b 7/10.

Ass: Great 9/10 Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Good for one or two time meet, May or may not Because of damage and service was average.

Kaitechee
09-01-16, 12:28
Second one is actress Madhurima.

http://nowboxoffice.com/madhurima-banerjee-images/

Is this really the one you had AmitJames?

The second one looks good. Hows she in real. Mind sharing the digits?

GreekGod74
09-01-16, 12:34
Could you please PM me her contact?I would appreciate her contact details.

Greetings,

Jackson

EditFun01
09-01-16, 13:22

Is this really the one you had AmitJames?Nice catch.

MyRulez
09-01-16, 13:51

Is this really the one you had AmitJames?Fellas,

I hope there's no fake pics and FR coming soon, good catch Mr Kchee.

MyRulez
09-01-16, 13:58
Fellas,

Whats happening, out of last 20 FRS, 6-7 are requesting contacts, new comers wants to built their phone directory.

Ajay be careful when you share contacts, or else new chain of FR's will start about how they increased their rates.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez

Hey Ajaysh,

Your inbox is full. Trying to PM you.

Need digits for Farhana & Muskaan. Also their review.

HunterIndia123
09-01-16, 14:23
Can you share the digits on my PM. Also the damage.

Hey guys.

HsPuppy55
09-01-16, 15:31
Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building.
Body. 7/10.Total damage 1800+ 1000.Nice FR. There are three spas on the famous beach road. The one you are referring to, is it the one named after the indian scriptures? If not could you give further pointers, because the other two are not so good.

Member #4431
09-01-16, 16:31
Totally unexpected but this just happened today, was in thane for some work. After a tiring day thought of going to the SB just ahead top of the hill for a drink and a good decent service, have been to this SB quite a few times in the past. As usual met the man who helps in selecting the better one, got a different chick other than the regular. Ordered some drinks and the service starts, some kissing, groping and fingering. But then what happened next totally blew me away, the moment she asked for another round of drinks, she just changed into some kinda horny. She stripped me down totally and was just in a t-shirt, she also took off her jeans, us and top and was just in a bra. Then the banging session starts kamasutra position along with DFK, this continued for some 15-20 minutes, then she said she wants to give an CBJ and man that was super hot and I just couldn't control and had finally cum. I thought this was enough and to my surprise it didn't stop, she then asked for another session, at first I said no but she again caught hold of my Johnny and sucked it right in totally. Agreed for another session which was amazing too with DFK, CBJ, kisses all over my body and bum. Finally banged her and left off still stunned. She asked me to visit anytime again and I said why not. This was surely the first time I experienced a full BJ in a SB along with some bang and stripped almost to nothing. Also sitting in the corner facing the wall along with the dim light helped to my advantage. Last but not the least, had used protection during the entire time to be safe.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Looks: 6/10.

Assets: 8/10.

Service: 10/10.

Value for money: Yes.

WIR: Surely.

Damages: 1500 for drinks and food, 1500 to the girl and 300 tips to the waiters.

Justin18
09-01-16, 16:49
I have been mongering for a very long time and it was a dream to be with some one associated with glamour world, 50% of the contact we get claims to be a model or associated with glamour world but never got any one except for Elisha & Shewta who are bit associated with this line. Most of the leads which we get were out of our reach or budget. However thanks to Dilip Modi who got me connected with a glamour world Indi Miss Mallika which was with in my budget. Contacted her with apprehension on Wapp and was in touch with her for about 2 weeks finally we scheduled to meet at 8 pm at my Hotel, I was apprehensive when she told me book hotel in Juhu as it was near to her location however I convinced her that I have already booked the hotel and she agreed to reach the hotel at 8 pm. I was at DN nagar and I left for my hotel and took 2 hours to reach which was normally at a distance of 30-40 min ride. I got a msg from her that she is stuck in traffic which I could make out was true as I also got stuck. Finally she reached the hotel at 9. 45 pm and reached the room and give a big hug she apologized for the delay. Till the hug was going on I was thinking weather she will stay or go back after seeing the room however she was very chill and bubbly in talk and I was calmed down although I was already in great mood and Johnny was also desperate however I controlled my emotions...Nice FR bro. What are the damages.

Vatiyadan
09-01-16, 19:00
Hi,

In Sahar hotel got some models but ridiculous rates. Had to say thank you.

BoobLover1979
09-01-16, 19:47
Please check your inbox. Tried her 3 years back.

Hi buddies,

Can anyone help me out with the contact no of an MILF called Nita, she operates from Mira Rd / Dahisar, should be in her late thirties or early forties. I have misplaced her contact number.

Also feed back needed on Shefali who is splashed all over LOC. Is she worth it. My preferences are Inde's above 35 to 45.

Please PM me,

Cheers.

Amby2006
09-01-16, 20:10
Hi folks,

Visiting Bandra this weekend.

Which UT branch is good based on your experience near Bandra.

Expecting some BJ and TL in Spa. Any pointers? Please PM Me.

Thanks,

Amby

Nibir
09-01-16, 20:16
I have been mongering for a very long time and it was a dream to be with some one associated with glamour world, 50% of the contact we get claims to be a model or associated with glamour world but never got any one except for Elisha & Shewta who are bit associated with this line. Most of the leads which we get were out of our reach or budget. However thanks to Dilip Modi who got me connected with a glamour world Indi Miss Mallika which was with in my budget. Contacted her with apprehension on Wapp and was in touch with her for about 2 weeks finally we scheduled to meet at 8 pm at my Hotel, I was apprehensive when she told me book hotel in Juhu as it was near to her location however I convinced her that I have already booked the hotel and she agreed to reach the hotel at 8 pm. I was at DN nagar and I left for my hotel and took 2 hours to reach which was normally at a distance of 30-40 min ride. I got a msg from her that she is stuck in traffic which I could make out was true as I also got stuck. Finally she reached the hotel at 9. 45 pm and reached the room and give a big hug she apologized for the delay. Till the hug was going on I was thinking weather she will stay or go back after seeing the room however she was very chill and bubbly in talk and I was calmed down although I was already in great mood and Johnny was also desperate however I controlled my emotions..Hello BophSep,

Its Nibir here from A'bad forum. Well I had been through your forum and sure you had a wild time. The scene is A'bad is kinda dry so I take the opportunity when I am out for official trips and my Mumbai trips are once in 3 months. I would really appreciate if you could share the digits as I have a dream to get laid with someone from the glamour world. My PM is active.

Thanks,

Nibir

Newser8008
09-01-16, 21:58
It's said that we earn our currency here by exploring, but it's a bit difficult to explore if even generic directions are not available. I had offered to visit any SP / place provided someone gives me generic directions, so that I can come back and write an FR and then earn this currency. It's a bit disheartening that I am not getting even general directions. Finally I found an ad on Locanto, dude was swapping contacts, I offered to pay him for his contacts, let's see how it goes. I will share it with you if all goes well.Bro,

If you really need more assistance than the clue provided here you're going to have to subscribe so that some seniors could help you with contacts via PM.

No one is going to put outright names or locations on open forum.

Newser8008
09-01-16, 21:59
I contacted an SP and got these pics, he is quoting 8 k (2 session with place), any advice?Seems fake. You cud do a reverse image search on google for genuinity.

Newser8008
09-01-16, 22:07
Hi Fly, just try, don't cry. Sorry, difficult to resist, your name was asking for it 😀.

Generic directions:

1. Rtff. Get a membership. Use the thread search tool. Research the sp, indy or MP you like. Read all the clues.

2. If looking for MP, try JD. Find the places in the area specified. Look at places with a lot of stars. See if the name rings a bell.

3. If looking for a SP, try Loc or CL. Check ROD thread of India for tips on how to search Loc. I hsve posted a gem from Tut Li, a legend in the Pune Forum. Similar logic applies to CL. If looking for an indy, wait until you have some cred.

4. don't cry so early on. Don't worry. Most of us struggled initially. Only the real dawgs survived.

Cheers.

AMP.Bro,

Had a query. Not using PM because wanted input from other bros as well.

Are spas with real Thai therapists safe.

I'm guessing most of them are here on tourist visa as employment visa requires them to be paid $25000 per year and I doubt anyone would pay that.

So technically all of them are not allowed to work?? And if a raid does take place. What would happen?

Alex7J
09-02-16, 01:06
Hi,

In Sahar hotel got some models but ridiculous rates. Had to say thank you.Is this latest info or past dated?

Alex7J
09-02-16, 01:13
Ssup guys what's happening, just came back from an epic Dubai trip. Would definitely take out time to write the experience.Epic dubai trip, wow that is news I didn't see any FR's in the dxb forum yet from you mate: Are we missing on something?

JustFunFu
09-02-16, 01:47
I have been mongering for a very long time and it was a dream to be with some one associated with glamour world, 50% of the contact we get claims to be a model or associated with glamour world but never got any one except for Elisha & Shewta who are bit associated with this line. Most of the leads which we get were out of our reach or budget. However thanks to Dilip Modi who got me connected with a glamour world Indi Miss Mallika which was with in my budget. Contacted her with apprehension on Wapp and was in touch with her for about 2 weeks finally we scheduled to meet at 8 pm at my Hotel, I was apprehensive when she told me book hotel in Juhu as it was near to her location however I convinced her that I have already booked the hotel and she agreed to reach the hotel at 8 pm. I was at DN nagar and I left for my hotel and took 2 hours to reach which was normally at a distance of 30-40 min ride. I got a msg from her that she is stuck in traffic which I could make out was true as I also got stuck. Finally she reached the hotel at 9. 45 pm and reached the room and give a big hug she apologized for the delay. Till the hug was going on I was thinking weather she will stay or go back after seeing the room however she was very chill and bubbly in talk and I was calmed down although I was already in great mood and Johnny was also desperate however I controlled my emotions..Hello Sir,

I would suggest to remove the name and just say Bhojpuri actress. We all are dick heads but humanity prevails above it. After this FR the actress can have a bad time. Please do not mind my comments if it hurts.

Thanks

YellowOxide1
09-02-16, 03:23
Would someone be kind enough and share the digits for NL SP via PM. Also helpful would be pointers to the location.

Arhsim
09-02-16, 05:15
Hey guys.

Had 2 birds in last 12 days. FRs to follow soon.Dude,

You had both of these? Very good find I must say. Lucky you!

Vector Fly
09-02-16, 06:06
Would someone be kind enough and share the digits for NL SP via PM. Also helpful would be pointers to the location.I went there yesterday, I wouldn't say I found the place, but I half found it, and obviously felt like an idiot as I had no contacts, neither of SP, nor of any forum member, so I had to come back. I went there from Grant Road railway station. Get down on the east. If you are clueless, just ask someone on the platform which side Lamington road falls, and walk out of the relevant gate. Once you are on Lamington road, walk straight through the electronics market and take a the first left from the Diamond Plaza area, keep walking, you will come to VP road, Prarthana Samaj area. Well, this is how much I managed. Beyond that, I asked where is Harikishandas hospital, someone pointed me "just ahead, keep walking" so I kept walking and found the hospital. Stood there, glanced around to see if I see any building that looks like the. You know what, but I didn't see anything. All school and college students coming out of their classes. I saw many LE vans parked at each corner, felt like an idiot for not even having a phone number of anyone who could help, and came back to Grant Road station and came back home.

Arun2014
09-02-16, 07:04
Hi,

Can you PM me her contact details please?

Got a contact from friend call me at Malad.

Proceed towards Marve beach.

She is MILF with heavy assets.

Ohh my god what a big ass.

Ready for all position except anal.

3.5 k plus hotel.

Enjoyed the session.

YellowOxide1
09-02-16, 07:16
Would someone be kind enough and share the digits for NL SP via PM. Also helpful would be pointers to the location.Got a bunch of bros replying to my request. You guys are absolutely awesome. Hope if I can repay you guys in some form. Also I am planning a trip there by late evening today eń route to my pleasure trip to Delhi. If anyone wants to tag along with me then they are most welcome. A round of drinks on me.

HunterIndia123
09-02-16, 07:25
I completely agree with you bro, This is the whole purpose of forum. Safe mongering. But what happens here is that everyone wants some contacts in return. For newbies even PM doesn't help. I guess a little help to newbies will not harm anyone.

Bro,

If you really need more assistance than the clue provided here you're going to have to subscribe so that some seniors could help you with contacts via PM.

No one is going to put outright names or locations on open forum.

BophSep
09-02-16, 07:33
Point noted bro.

Hello Sir,

I would suggest to remove the name and just say Bhojpuri actress. We all are dick heads but humanity prevails above it. After this FR the actress can have a bad time. Please do not mind my comments if it hurts.

Thanks

TheLoneRanger
09-02-16, 07:37
Was traveling to Mumbai on work and immense thanks to BophSep bhai who shared contacts of Fiza and few others. Fixed up with Fiza after Waing and giving the reference for overnight at my Santacruz hotel.

She came in around 8 pm and I picked her up from the lobby, was scared to death to pick her up as there was other colleagues staying in the same hotel. Reached our room without raising much suspicion.

Had ordered red wine for her, thanks to the tip from BophSep bhai. Drinks (I had whiskey which I carried from airport), Chit chat and some dance to kick start things and we were on our way. As somebody said earlier, she's a chatterbox, after couple of songs we got into action. After some DFK and tease, stripped each other and got into round 1, started with BBJ, WOT and she definitely has some skills in that department. Finished in miss, really nice GFE and enjoyed it thoroughly. Had to complete some work so I sat down with the laptop and she was busy with TV. Around an hour later, started the second session, this time with much more passion, BBJ, Missy, WOT and finished in Doggy, overall very satisfying experience. Time was 2:00 am by then and we cuddled. Next day morning started with BBJ and finished one more session in Missy. She left around 6:30, overall very satisfying experience.

Special thanks to Bophsep bhai once again for the contact and the guidance at each step, he's a gem of a person.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 10 k for overnight.

WIR: Maybe after tasting some other inde birds.

$TLR $.

BophSep
09-02-16, 07:37
Both birds looks good awaiting for the FR.

Hey guys.

AmpMax
09-02-16, 08:03
Bro,

Had a query. Not using PM because wanted input from other bros as well.

Are spas with real Thai therapists safe.

I'm guessing most of them are here on tourist visa as employment visa requires them to be paid $25000 per year and I doubt anyone would pay that.

So technically all of them are not allowed to work?? And if a raid does take place. What would happen?Hi Newser.

That kind of LE action did happen, selectively on thais. But seems quiet now. And the big guys manage the situation anyways.

Bisht
09-02-16, 09:14
Go to UT Khar. Some nice chicks there.

Hi folks,

Visiting Bandra this weekend.

Which UT branch is good based on your experience near Bandra.

Expecting some BJ and TL in Spa. Any pointers? Please PM Me.

Thanks,

Amby

AmpMax
09-02-16, 09:19
Hi all, ESP BhukhaLauda.

Just got sms from these folks yesterday. 50% off.

Only catches are. Only 45 min, not 60. And high starting point of 3100 counter. So effectively still costly.

Brothers, keep the squeeze on. This shitty place cannot charge so high. I have got 15 h for 20 k package from them in the past.

This quality of place deserves max 1500 per hour at peak hours.

Regards.

AMP.

HarryFiver
09-02-16, 09:35
Hi guys,

Looking for pointers to any good MP in or around Thane / Mulund. Interested in some good action tonight.

Thanks,

Harry

JammyG
09-02-16, 11:12
Hi Bro,

Please do share more info on the spa. Where is this located exactly. More hints appreciated.

FR1- Borivali spa.

Had gone to the area for some work and came across a Unisex Spa and salon. On an impulse walked in and inquired about the massage. Was quoted 1.7 k for a 1 HR aroma therapy. Paid at the counter and was taken inside. The 1st good sign was asked to choose the therapist from a choice of 3. Selected Zo. Who seemed to have good assets. Once inside was given the disposals to change. Started feeling her body to which there was no resistance. She laughed and asked "service chahiye"? Except FS everything on the menu. Negotiated 1. 5 k for B2B. The next 1 HR was pure bliss. She was quite horny and was very wet. Kissed, sucked her ample books and also fingered her very wet snatch. She asked to visit again with promises of something more. The interior is quite good with attached shower.

FR2- Borivali spa.

After the 1st encounter with zo. A, visited the same spa. Paid the counter charge and asked for the same girl who unfortunately was not there that day. Selected Pr. Ya. She is better than Zoy. And in fact also gave BBBJ. 1 yr passed in a jiffy. Damages for be with BBBJ was 1.5 k again which I think is very reasonable.

Mark Inspire
09-02-16, 14:00
Hi,

Thanks to all who responded to PM.

Went to the country spa and I second what the other members have posted earlier.

Its clean and expensive. FS was in offer but did not take it. Chose a HJ / BJ ending.

Recommended if one is looking for extras in a clean location.

Adckbpu
09-02-16, 14:42
Hello dear friends,

I would be traveling to Mumbai next week and would be staying for 10-15 days, it would be great help if any one could PM be details for any indie which are worth trying.

Ssdel
09-02-16, 16:13
Must try & post your FR.

Eager tongues are drooling already.

Cheers.

I contacted an SP and got these pics, he is quoting 8 k (2 session with place), any advice?

Ssdel
09-02-16, 16:45
Still awaiting your FR on the birds.

Hey guys.

RattleStud
09-02-16, 17:48
Hi all,

This is a last week FR, was completed with work and thought of having a good massage from an Indian. Dial names of spas around and found out that this one as Indian. Booked for a Swedish massage at a discounted rate by referring to NB app. Once I entered, I tried to inquire about the therapist for look, but the guy declined I had to offer. As soon as I paid, he called and the very first look I was utterly disappointed. A mid 40 ladies with ugly look came and took me to a cabin. The door were just curtains. Nothing to mention about the massage. But one thing, during the massage I asked her about her training massage and to my surprise she said none. She said that she us from up and been here for only three months. I said to my self wow what a fool I am to be here.

After 45 min she said that the massage is over and you can take the bath. Luckily I checked my watch and found that its just 45 and told her that still 15 min are left. She said oh and then without complaining started massaging. Just for my knowledge I tried to check whether extras were on cards. To my surprise she said yes, of course it's in cards. At that time you was surprised because there was no move from her side at any stage during massage. Then I inquired about the charges even though I was not going to take come may whatever she would charge. Again to my shock she said minimum 1.5 k for HJ, and no FS. I said what the fuck, I would not give more than 500 for a lady like you. She said this is the minimum we charge and also told me that 300 to 400 rs customers give us tips. I said to her that you are getting great customers.

After the massage, I quickly went to take bath without steam because it was not working for some months and they are not in mood of repairing it. LOL. And then left without paying her any tips.

Guys whoever are going to such spas are missing out as to what a spa is. This spa really sucked.

Damage: 1800 after discount.

WIR: never.

SexLover66
09-02-16, 18:01
Any body ready to meet her then PM me. Most of the guys collected her no but not met her. I will share her no with seniors members only and those who ready to meet her. (not interested sharing her no with collectors) And juniors members please don't PM me.

Damage is 3 k for for 2 hrs 2 shot.

PeaceBoiLover
09-02-16, 18:10
Hello guys,

Please pardon any errors since newbie alert!

Was my second time visiting a spa after my first experience at see Swarowski (which I will FR soon).

Went to SS spa in PP, MH03 area today along with a friends (his first time, LOL he was shit scared). Tossed a coin between HighNoon (expansion of the abbreviation) in the same vicinity just a level above.

Entered in and we were rushed in two separate cabins with different girls, we were imagining double penetrating some nice chick LOL. So much for that. The girl he got was a bit plump and over make uped, the girl I got, Miss. S was slightly chubby too but with nice sharp features.

She asked me to lay on my back first and started the message, I chose powder since was in no mood to bath. Massage was non-existent, after the back and the front, she popped the question herself if I do avail of services too, I was like sure why not. She said 1.5 for a B2B msg to which I agreed and she came down to her bare boobs and started kissing and nibbling me all around. Made me feel damn good. I started nibbling on her boobs and feeling her gaand and shape and put my finger insider her vagina, which I with my inexperience feel was quite nice and tight and had started oozing out a sticky substance. She kept taking my hand away and I started licking her deep and she just gave up and pushed my head in deeper. Man did that feel good! After about 10-15 minutes of licking fingering and acrobatics she had some spasms to which she said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" I was like damn. Tried starting again but she was insistent this time and said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" I was tired too so laid down and continued sucking on her titties and she stroked me well to which I came in a few minutes.

In essence, I had fun. It was money well spent.

1.5 K counter.

1.5 K service charges.

On the other hand, my friend didn't enjoy it that well. He was like she just sat on top of her and dominated her all along. Poor thing couldn't enjoy that much. I'm sure we will go to some new place and explore around.

Thank you all for reading.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

VitaminD
09-02-16, 18:58
Dear monger brothers,

While we discuss Indie and birds at MP's at length but we never get around to discussing the most important element in the forum: ways to avoid catching STD's. I ordered and received the scorguard protector. I ordered it from Their website for 20 USD. Its made of latex and can be washed for multiple uses. The cost of shipment is 57 USD so when you order, order a half a dozen so freight is justified.

Product review:

While we spend on indies, SP, MPs and tips, its worth investing in this protection. It does a marvelous job of protecting the guy's private parts in front and back from Girl even if she has STD/ STI. It does not interfere with our social agenda if you know what I mean! I highly recommend it and it will almost fit anyone even if someone has a big belly. There are multiple adjustments on it. The indie I used it with was really happy and impressed that I took the initiative of keeping us both safe. She became extra affectionate and offered a lot more liberties with what she would let me do which initially she was not too keen on. Women appreciate the effort!

A lot of indie are shared by all of us whether like it or not. It is to our collective advantage to get tested periodically and more importantly for everyone to use scorguard to prevent catching or contracting STD / STI and unknowingly passing on to others. What goes around does come around!

To understand more about this, please visit www.scorguard.com.

If anyone has any questions, please pm me. I am glad to answer them for you.

Happy but safe mongering fellas! Hope this helps!

ClusterCat
09-02-16, 19:12
Thanks to the directions available in the forum, I have visited the V Spa in MIDC. Took a girl by the name Miss S which rhymes with a pop singer.

Massage was good and the service was also very good. I took body to body and the girl is really very hot. She is worth repeating.

Damages: 2 K for extra and 2.7 K counter.Can you please let me know the location of V spa, I mean the new location.

Greetings,

Jackson

MongBlr12
09-02-16, 19:18
Visiting Nashik next week. Could someone help with GF hotel. Could anyone pm indie or reliable SP details in Nashik.

RahulM30
09-02-16, 21:12
Hey guys.

Had 2 birds in last 12 days. FRs to follow soon.Yah, once a monger, always a monger. This is a bitter truth as our Johnny's desire always surpasses logic of our minds this happened to me as well, I actually mongered after about 3 months but this time my regular inde was unavailable so went to a new bird, she was sexy, horny and naked on my bed fully cooperative asking for sex. But still there were plenty of doubts running in my minds thinking about infection and my promise which I made to myself about bye bye to mongering. At last closed all the buttons of my mind and involved in a mechanical session of screwing. Overall the charm was missing by the huge margin so guys help me to find whether to continue or not. In fact we are running in front of a brake-less vehicle and expecting that accident will not going to happen.

Thanks.

IndianMale83
09-02-16, 22:24
The process can be reversed... Take it from there. All the best & happy mongering!Good post. We need a bunch who'll take a similar stand and everything will fall into place.

The 'All' is the problem here... Request all the members to post the last few digits and the price in every FR.Till some of the FRs follow this style, I guess things will remain unorganized. Once set, everyone will continue following it.

...Overall liked the experience of NL, clean rooms, hygienic, safe, VFM. Didn't enjoy much with the girl, may be it was the nervousness.

VickyCongrats. The experience you gained is worthier than the depression. Chill out, you know the secrets of the trade now.

1. Ms M (Surname is synonymous to flash) number ending in 850 stays in Malad West (is asking for advance of 3000 other 3000 on arrival 3 hours unlimited shots).

2. Ms A number ending in 031 10 k for 3 hours unlimited shots including place...How many shots can anyway you unload in 3 hours? Rather negotiate for a 2 shot / 4 K or so. Absolutely NO advance payment as already advised.

Newser8008
09-02-16, 23:30
I completely agree with you bro, This is the whole purpose of forum. Safe mongering. But what happens here is that everyone wants some contacts in return. For newbies even PM doesn't help. I guess a little help to newbies will not harm anyone.No one is against helping newbies bro. Had many seniors help me out when I started and I've done my bit of sharing every info I have with mostly whoever has asked.

But I too had to work out certain cryptic and some rather obvious clues to begin with up until I bought a subscription. It allows us to provide exact details without ne fear of LE hitting up on our fav joints.

Newser8008
09-02-16, 23:33
Hi Newser.

That kind of LE action did happen, selectively on thais. But seems quiet now. And the big guys manage the situation anyways.Yea but if they were pissed they can just create issues even at genuine places?

Or do the spa owners have a workaround on the visa. Which would be great. Puts one at much ease. As working on a visitor visa is a pretty serious offence.

Edgein
09-03-16, 03:25
Yes she is still active, she goes by Zahida / Roshni.

Guys,

I am not sure if she is same I have contact no of a lady in Ghatkopar who allow anal and rim she is bit mature and looks was avg but service is good.

Edgein
09-03-16, 03:48
Buddy, do her digits end with 443?

Hi Buddies,

Time for FR after a long.

I am kind of semiretired but as they say, Once a Monger. Always a Monger. So, was in a mood for some action after a long gap.

Pics from Bro Ajaysh. Film Circuit FR. Were appealing. So got connected with him. He was very kind to share a contact. Miss S. He gave the reference required to get connected as well. Thanks Bro. I was trying to PM you a few days back, but you had reached the PM limit.

Meanwhile got connected with one of the best Helping Hands of our forum. Bophsep Bro.

Bophsep bro, assured me of all the help that's required to start it all over again. He did it religiously and ran extra mile while doing it. He sent a few names and detailed information of each bird. Discussed with me my preferences and my expectations and when I was confused enough (my fault), he suggested two names....===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RattleStud
09-03-16, 04:03
It seems the name of spa didn't came proper. Well trying it again in meaning. The meaning if the name can be the cleansing rites or purity. Now it's your guess.

Hi all,

This is a last week FR, was completed with work and thought of having a good massage from an Indian. Dial names of spas around and found out that this one as Indian. Booked for a Swedish massage at a discounted rate by referring to NB app. Once I entered, I tried to inquire about the therapist for look, but the guy declined I had to offer. As soon as I paid, he called and the very first look I was utterly disappointed. A mid 40 ladies with ugly look came and took me to a cabin. The door were just curtains. Nothing to mention about the massage. But one thing, during the massage I asked her about her training massage and to my surprise she said none. She said that she us from up and been here for only three months. I said to my self wow what a fool I am to be here.

After 45 min she said that the massage is over and you can take the bath. Luckily I checked my watch and found that its just 45 and told her that still 15 min are left. She said oh and then without complaining started massaging..

Praks111
09-03-16, 04:30
Hi Newser.

That kind of LE action did happen, selectively on thais. But seems quiet now. And the big guys manage the situation anyways.In fact the Spa owners or managements should also look for an alternative to Thai girls and women. Filipinos are very good at massage and deeds. They would be cheaper than Thais. Next time you are asked to give a feedback in any of the spas pitch in for Filipinos LOL.

AmpMax
09-03-16, 06:38
In fact the Spa owners or managements should also look for an alternative to Thai girls and women. Filipinos are very good at massage and deeds. They would be cheaper than Thais. Next time you are asked to give a feedback in any of the spas pitch in for Filipinos LOL.How's that going to change things dude? Pinays will also need a work visa.

IronHide91
09-03-16, 08:37
Can you PM me her digits.

Have one contact for your preference.

Dear fellow mongers,

First and foremost big thank you to Senior Dwayne Johnson for his assistance in mtg this Indie. After some significant struggles finally met an Indie. Great thing was that she had her own place so no hassles of check-in and booking a hotel. Lives in a prominent suburb so easy to reach. Challenge: She said she was athletic / slim but she had extra pounds. Had big boobs for those that are into those. Her place was neat and clean with A/C so that was comforting...

Vivs1
09-03-16, 09:11
Last week was around the famous mall, near old Z spa. Saw there's a new place opened there, branch of water spa of Versova. Went in with the friend, yes the same owner of water spa, recognized us and welcomed. Also told they are opening third one in juhu soon. Asked for locals, she obliged. Two of went in, place is screwed, was much better ambiance in Z spa times.

Rooms with curtains now. Girl did not give dispose only towel. So started chit chatting, usual question first time and all. I heard her checking from other therapist too whether to give service or not, she assured her older clients of other branch. In she came removed the towel and started with erotic massage teasing my Johnny. Agreed for BJ and TL for 2 k. Asked me to take the shower first to remove oil, then will give service. I kinda liked it, because oil all over body makes girl stay far from you, started the deed after shower, I must say best BJ I had in my life, reminded eye of porn movies stuff, she was so into it almost had to stop her twice to go slow. Almost took it till her throat. With hands grappling my balls another one playing with my tits. Small boobs though but we're firm, enjoyed sucking them and fingering the hole, she was wet, while she was busy sucking my Johnny. Finished again took shower and left, she was willing to meet outside for FS, said not comfortable here due to curtains.

WIR. Not sure, somehow ambiance did not look too good, and knowing owner, don't have comfort that can handle LE well.

CoolHunk968
09-03-16, 11:04
I contacted an SP and got these pics, he is quoting 8 k (2 session with place), any advice?Have you tried any one these?

Vj3242
09-03-16, 11:30
Hi guys,

Can any one here contact of inde in Andheri East area?

Vj3242
09-03-16, 12:08
Hi guys,

I am new here. Like to get some contact if senior like to share.

AmitJames12
09-03-16, 12:17
Nice catch.Bro. Mistake.

It was his one.

Wrong file uploaded.

Apologies.

AmitJames12
09-03-16, 12:19
Fellas,

I hope there's no fake pics and FR coming soon, good catch Mr Kchee.Don't worry there is no fake FR coming.

Haven't posted any so far if you check my profile and can confirm with other ISG buddies.

The file I uploaded was incorrect. Here's the correct one.

Sorry.

HunterIndia123
09-03-16, 14:14
Hey bro,

Can you share the digits of this girl. My PM is active.

Bro. Mistake.

It was his one.

Wrong file uploaded.

Apologies.

Panvelion
09-03-16, 15:45
Visted ubon, assigned a Thai. Quoted 2 k for HJ. It was no from both on negotiation. Didn't like common bath. Massage area wan few beds separated with partition.

WIR: No.

PanNaughty
09-03-16, 16:00
Hi guys,

Looking for contact of any good MP in or around Ghatkopar / Mulund.

Thanks,

Pannaughty

BAPlover
09-03-16, 22:29
Visted ubon, assigned a Thai. Quoted 2 k for HJ. It was no from both on negotiation. Didn't like common bath. Massage area wan few beds separated with partition.

WIR: No.Tried the same twice recently, had Thai lady J. Shitty setup. But had good fun with her HJ+ Full access. 2 kaba.

Don't think will repeat.

HornyBoyForU
09-04-16, 01:33
Bro I'm just not getting the time to write a detailed FR on the trip but one thing I've visited Dubai about 6 times before but never had so much fun ever. And the best part is the place where I got my action was only one bloody place didn't feel like checking another club at all. Will definitely remove time and write an FR on the Paki, Uzbek, Russian and the best of all Arab which I tasted there.

Epic dubai trip, wow that is news I didn't see any FR's in the dxb forum yet from you mate: Are we missing on something?

JunkyBala
09-04-16, 03:45
Any hints in finding the place?

Repeated the Holy Cow building a couple of times. Hmmm; the lasciviousness there is getting better. Something has occurred there. It's not the same place. May be better training or competitiveness or some new therapist came in and changed the behavior. Can regulars throw more light?

Any case extras are provided by everyone; last FS seems like a lottery as the next time was told 'not this time honey'. LOL. Will try again and see if it was indeed a lottery or not. Well I'm not complaining.

Going to try a new place in a couple of days. Don't think it's mentioned here. Will surely update.

P.S. Holy Cow building has stopped giving discounts. Only given if one insists hard. But they will surely offer if pressed for. Do that sure and don't pay crazy counter. (Negotiate for 1.5 K for 60 minutes).

Cheers.

Panvelion
09-04-16, 05:33
Met an inde, local lady, around 27-28. Not a looker face was OK type. But attitude 20 on 10. Complete GFE. Picked her in bike and rove to a hotel near Panvel station. She was hugging me from back and kissing my neck while riding bike. That made me quite excited. In room a lot of DFK. Slowly undressed her. Boobs were bit saggy and tummy was not perfect. But her GFE attitude was enough to forget all those. An awesome BBJ again lots of DFK. Started on cowgirl and finished in missionary. She said she is ready for MMF or group fun.

Tipped her 100 bucks and bid adios.

WIR: Yes for the GFE which is not available nowadays.

Damage: 2.1 K to the lady +1 K for room.

Bob Vealie
09-04-16, 06:55
Let me start with thanking our forum senior Luck7 for sharing Pooja contact.

Called and booked a session with Pooja last Monday. She got stuck in Mumbai traffic and came an hour late.

Met her in my decent GF-ly 4 start hotel. Since she does not drink, we were talking for 30 minutes or so while I finish up my drink.

Had a relaxing session lasting 3+ hours. She was very much in to the session.

Very long, mind blowing DFK lasted more than 30 minutes. Stripped her naked in front a mirror watching her tight, shining body.

Followed with long DATY on her fresh / fragrant pussy and did her in multiple positions. Oh Man age plays its magic and she is very tight and you can feel the tightness.

One of the best experience in the recent times.

Looks: 8 - Short, slim, tight B cup boob, fair skin, hot body to die for.

Service: 9 Very hot experience and willing to please.

Overall: 9 Can't ask for more, but would have been nice to keep for the night. But it could get too expensive.

Cost: 15 k Though it is more than what I would like to spend on a girl, This girl is worth it if you can afford the price tag.

Bob Vealie
09-04-16, 06:57
Thanks bro for sharing the contact. It has been nice interacting with you.

Hey Buddy,

I am glad to be of some help to you. It seems you had a very good time with her. Yes, she is willing to please and does her best.

Play Safe.

Savio123
09-04-16, 07:50
You need to see Farhana or Muskaan from malad.Hi Ajay senior member,

I am very new to this site. In fact I just joined. Can you please share with me Farhaana and Muskaans details please. I would like to start meeting them since live out there.

Thanks and I will help in return once I build my contacts base.

Help appreciated.

Greetings,

Jackson

Monger Learner
09-04-16, 08:24
Hey guys,

I am in Bandra now and it would be super amazing if someone could just suggest a MP which has a bird with real big bazookas! (Price isn't a factor) Any of the UT's in particular or any other MP?

Vivs1
09-04-16, 08:26
As usual sat was off and Johnny boy started crying as had nothing to do, so calle up UT Cruz, was told my usual pick has left the place. Messaged her to check where she has joined, she told me the place and asked to to come, I was not keen to go there, so told her might come tom, and just for fun wrote you can give home service today. It was similar feeling when got a immediate reply. What time. I told her at your convenience, she promised to come at 9.

Got a call from her leaving the spa, I picked her from a place nearby and yes she was at my place. Wow. Lot of excitement had already been there since she told me will come home. Once home she asked to change and started massage with me lying nude in my home, took a sensual massage then pulled her and started kissing her, usually she's reluctant for DFK but today reciprocated well, this went on for another 20 minutes with Mee tasting her from top to bottom, she also got high I felt with comfort of not being in spa. I asked for FS which she declined initially but I lured with more money, moment she asked how much I was sure it's on the cards.

She quoted 10 k which I declined knowing I was already high and won't last long and she wanted to leave fast as it was late, decided to keep it pending for next time.

She made lie on bed again and gave slow and nice HJ to finish, again it was so amazing and different from usual one which she gives in spa, had an amazing experience for one and half hour.

Damages 4 K. Little more I paid, but to get it started I guess can live with it for first time. As has opened a lot of opportunities.

MongBlr12
09-04-16, 08:29
Is Nashik dry like Goa as I see no response.

Visiting Nashik next week. Could someone help with GF hotel. Could anyone pm indie or reliable SP details in Nashik.

UdtaLund
09-04-16, 08:39
Dear mongers,

Please share Miss E or Miss S contact numbers. Both are highly discussed here. My PM is activated.

VitaminD
09-04-16, 08:57
The indie contact sent to you on PM. Please PM Me your indie contact. My PM is operational. Lot of newbies flooding my PM.

Cheers.

Can you PM me her digits.

Have one contact for your preference.

Raj Mathur
09-04-16, 09:14
This is a week back. Had some spare time and strong urge to have fun and decided to hit PP as it is close to my workplace. Went there in the evening about 8 pm. As I reached PP saw my regular girl leaving and could not get her. Went in and was saw Ms. M, nice lady with large boobs. Not very large but good enough, In the room first fixed the counter 1500 + Service 1000. She said no DFK and no full service. I was OK with that as I also don't take full service normally. Changed into disposables and slept on the bed. Massage started nicely and was getting relieved of some heavy back and shoulder pain. Chit chat was on with usual stuff, when did you come last, who did you take and how often do you come and all. It was all leading to what I was waiting for.

20 minutes into the massage and I asked her to remove her top and bottom. She obliged and we started playing with each other. They have small cabins and gets very difficult to move freely but never mind. Fingered her which she was enjoying a lot. Kissing all over the body. Then asked her to remove my disposable as I wanted to finish on her boobs. She did so and I finished in a few minutes on her boobs.

Cleaned up and left at 9. It was a enjoyable time.

Raj Mathur
09-04-16, 09:21
Hey bro,

Can you help me with her contact. Will reciprocate in return with good contacts.

I must say it was an awesome experience. Got her no. Whatsapp her. She looked amazing in photo. Fixed for ST. She arrived at the designated place after 15 minutes must say looked much better that her photo total GF stuff can take her any place without arousing suspicion. Plus point she talks well and to the point. After we entered started chatting and then with kissing for some time followed by BJ was OK but she had great figure. Nice curves. Started with her on top for some time and then finished in missionary. Greatly enjoyed the forty five minutes session..

Siva32
09-04-16, 09:27
Hello guys,

Been here from Bangalore and been to grant Road and was directed by local cab to a 3 storey building with 1 guard at each door. Was scared a bit as it might get ugly if I get closed in. But went in and checked the girls and Picked Ms. Are from Bengal aunty type but the room was good with AC attached bathroom and super super clean facility.

5 star ambiance.

Collection 3 star.

Rate 4000 K for 1 HR.

In house alcohol and snacks.

Looks like a very big setup at grant Road not sure if this is CH everyone is talking about.

Exp:

Rare deeds:

1. Licking of all 10 fingers of foot and feet.

2. Licking of ass hole Whewwww look at the stars.

Every before had done this and before all this bathed together in the bathroom- Super Super clean facility guys.

Disadv: Lot of security:

Kaitechee
09-04-16, 10:29
Bro, I know you used to be a genuine monger before. You helped me as well in Delhi forum long back.

But a simple reverse image search on Google for this image you can find results all over. One hit in Ahmedabad locanto pages, second one a Pakistani escort service. Next on Pinterest.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/364932376033346932/

Please convince us that you are not faking, any other images of her?

Don't worry there is no fake FR coming.

Haven't posted any so far if you check my profile and can confirm with other ISG buddies.

The file I uploaded was incorrect. Here's the correct one.

Sorry.

Bro. Mistake.

It was his one.

Wrong file uploaded.

Apologies.

Rocky100
09-04-16, 12:43
Tried the same twice recently, had Thai lady J. Shitty setup. But had good fun with her HJ+ Full access. 2 kaba.

Don't think will repeat.I have tried Andheri Lokhandwala ubon. Good HJ but place is shitty. They charge 1 k for HJ.

Rocky100
09-04-16, 12:52
Last week was around the famous mall, near old Z spa. Saw there's a new place opened there, branch of water spa of Versova. Went in with the friend, yes the same owner of water spa, recognized us and welcomed. Also told they are opening third one in juhu soon. Asked for locals, she obliged. Two of went in, place is screwed, was much better ambiance in Z spa times.

Rooms with curtains now. Girl did not give dispose only towel. So started chit chatting, usual question first time and all. I heard her checking from other therapist too whether to give service or not, she assured her older clients of other branch. In she came removed the towel and started with erotic massage teasing my Johnny. Agreed for BJ and TL for 2 k. Asked me to take the shower first to remove oil, then will give service. I kinda liked it, because oil all over body makes girl stay far from you, started the deed after shower, I must say best BJ I had in my life, reminded eye of porn movies stuff, she was so into it almost had to stop her twice to go slow. Almost took it till her throat. With hands grappling my balls another one playing with my tits. Small boobs though but we're firm, enjoyed sucking them and fingering the hole, she was wet, while she was busy sucking my Johnny. Finished again took shower and left, she was willing to meet outside for FS, said not comfortable here due to curtains.

WIR. Not sure, somehow ambiance did not look too good, and knowing owner, don't have comfort that can handle LE well.Bro,

Where is this place?

Greetings,

Jackson

HavRat
This post is dedicated to the Senior member who was kind enough to give me the contact. May he never fall short of new gals for mongering.

After a couple of cancellations, finally met indie Ms. S from Lokhandwala. She is tall and actually looks better than her WA DP. Flat stomach and nice package to the eye.

However everything went downhill after that. She was in a hurry to finish quickly though deal was to stay for 3 hrs. She would say "I am tired" every 2 min or so. Started with BBJ & 2 min later "I am tired". Same with WOT, Mish & doggie. Finally asked her to jerk me off.

She spent more time traveling to SoBo than in the room. Felt like a condensed 5 min version of a 30 min porn.

Face- 3/10.

Body- 6/10.

GFE- 2/10.

Damages- 5 k + place.

WIR. No.

A positive outcome was that I realized what to focus on next time. My priority is pleasant face & wonderful attitude. Someone who can enjoy herself as well. Lesson for newbies. There is no shortcut. You have to go through the hits and misses to find what you like.

TannyJohny
Hey guys.

Had 2 birds in last 12 days. FRs to follow soon.Bro,

The second one in sleeveless. Does her contact number's last 3 digit is 011? If yes please tell me the charges and hrs.

Rocky100
09-04-16, 13:17
Friends,

I am new to this forum. Please share some good contacts from your database in Andheri West. I don't know much places except for spas here. Would appreciate senior member help.

Rocky100
09-04-16, 14:59
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum but I am mongering for quite some time now. I would share my exp with you guy's. I went to this MP at Andheri Lokhandwala placed in decent up market building. After paying counter charges which they take in advance I was assigned Thai who took me to a small cabin. I was asked to change and then she joined me in a while and asked me to lie down on my back. She started with massage and then removed my disposable for bum chums. I kept behaving as if I am very naive and have come first time for such experience. She was trying hard to seduce so that I start the negotiations but eventually she only asked me whether I need HJ? After little bit of negotiation she agreed for 1 K and gave good HJ. She dint allow for BJ or FS. Good service for 1 hour and then hot shower which is outside the cabin. She was middle age and little heavy figure but good in massage and HJ. Place is neat clean and secured. Counter charges are 1500. PM me if you need name nd no.

Looks 6/10.

Figure 7/10.

Service 8/10.

Overall exp 7/10.

WIR yes.

FunnInSerious
09-04-16, 16:45
Hello Mumbai. Travelling to the city next week. Can you please help providing contact of hotels which provide G*s for night. Safe Clean place upto 4-5 k budget. Thanks.

AlanHarp
09-04-16, 17:46
Hello guys,

Been here from Bangalore and been to grant Road and was directed by local cab to a 3 storey building with 1 guard at each door. Was scared a bit as it might get ugly if I get closed in. But went in and checked the girls and Picked Ms. Are from Bengal aunty type but the room was good with AC attached bathroom and super super clean facility.

5 star ambiance.

Collection 3 star.

Rate 4000 K for 1 HR.

In house alcohol and snacks.

Looks like a very big setup at grant Road not sure if this is CH everyone is talking about.

Exp:

Rare deeds:

1. Licking of all 10 fingers of foot and feet.

2. Licking of ass hole Whewwww look at the stars.

Every before had done this and before all this bathed together in the bathroom- Super Super clean facility guys.

Disadv: Lot of security:By lot of security, you mean a lot of LE guys hanging around. Please avoid grant road at least for the time being, there are persistent LE raids and they also round up customers. Instead, go to MPs they are safer. If you like, I can PM you a good MP in bandra.

SamCool2018
09-04-16, 19:18
Hi friends,

Anyone have experience with Locanto girl Alice Dcosta, number ending with- 591?

Thanks in advance.

Newser8008
09-04-16, 22:33
Still awaiting your FR on the birds.The second pic is that of Madhurima bro. She's an actress.

So I'm assuming its an SP.

Newser8008
09-04-16, 22:42
In fact the Spa owners or managements should also look for an alternative to Thai girls and women. Filipinos are very good at massage and deeds. They would be cheaper than Thais. Next time you are asked to give a feedback in any of the spas pitch in for Filipinos LOL.Pinoys are fun bro. Agreed absolutely. Way more GFE.

I had the pleasure of visiting Manila for work and also many of them in DXB.

Newser8008
09-04-16, 22:45
How's that going to change things dude? Pinays will also need a work visa.True that.

But I think the spas have some workaround. At least some of the nicer places like country who advertiser this fact openly.

But even a 5 star hotel wouldn't pay $25000 to a spa therapist / Were missing something here.

ChrisMonger3
09-05-16, 02:57
Hi folks,

I am a member from the Sri Lankan forum and on a short visit to India. Can anyone advice / suggest a few good MP's with happy ending close to Mumbai airport? I would prefer not to venture too far from airport as I have to do this between flights. Your help and advice would be appreciated.

Chrismonger3

Jasmpat
09-05-16, 06:39
Ventured out to NL 3 -4 Weeks back (1 be 1 F).

Met the regular SP who knows my liking and requirement. After the warm welcome and greetings, he took me to a small cabin, where the babes keep their belongings and bag. Told me to relax and asked me, would you like to sip a tea / coffee or want to have hard drinks. Ordered coffee and took a seat next to one of the babes, who was introduced by the SP as Miss T, who was busy chatting on her Samsung phone. Miss T was dressed in long red and white skirt, silky hair, height of around 5 ft 5 inches and having a good dusky skin color. In the Meanwhile SP went & ordered coffee and told me to be comfortable.

As usual customers kept coming in and the SP was parading the girls in both the categories 3. 5 k and 5. 5 K and some of the babes were already busy servicing the clients in the rooms. Started flirting with Miss T which she sensed it and told me on my face "You Casanova". I put her in the driver's seat and commented on her pointed heels and mascara. Liked her one liner, she commented after my compliments " Tum sirf bolta hon, kuch karte nahin" . That's where my brain stopped functioning and Little Elvis just wanted to enter her clown hole.

Just as I was about to make my decision and tell the SP, I will take Miss T, he brings the babe as per my requirement who was servicing one of the clients. In comes Miss S with long wavy hair and brown streaks, medium height and good knockers. Dressed in black denim jeans and a black T shirt with no make up.

Was perplexed as I didn't know whom to go with Miss T or Miss S. All SP's are good at marketing and said me "Saab Dono ko LE lon" " Ek Sheila ki jawani hain toh Doosri Dillo ki Hema Malini hain" That's where Miss T sarcastically commented to the SP " Ek se Hi thak jayega, dono ko lena ki naubat nahin aayegi". Finally made the decision to take Miss T as she was doing most of the talking. Paid the SP and entered the room. The SP said go and enjoy your time and I have told the babe to take good care of you.

The clock had ticked 23.00 hrs which I happen to glance, while I was paying the guy who had bought two fresh towels and a Durex condom. In comes Miss T latches the door and comments once again a one liner. " Side mein baitu ki aapki godh mein baitu" . Liked the attitude and confidence in her and said her Babes show me what you got. In no time, one by one our clothes were off while doing DFK. After that was complete bliss with lots of foreplay. I didn't want to enter so fast and get it done in 10-15 minutes and so did she. The Bvlgari perfume on her body was making me go weak and surrender to her needs. Lots of playing with Little Elvis while I was fingering her pussy. All of a sudden felt like peeing so excused myself and went to the washroom and Elvis goes in sleep mode. I, come out and then lie on the bed and within few minutes Miss T, knew the tricks of waking up Little Elvis by kissing my nipples and simultaneously playing with him. Next was BBBJ with lots of teasing and having eye contact with me. My hands were busy with her knockers which I got to play and taste them, when the game of love had begun. The best position I enjoyed was the lustful leg up position against the wall. Didn't realize how time passed by, but we both were clothed up after almost an hour. She took a fag out, which we both shared and after the last puff, Miss T asked me " What's next". I just had one word to say. Goodnite with a final Lip Kiss.

Assets: Good Knockers and a Nice booty.

Service: Legup Position, Doggy and Lotus position.

BBBJ & DFK: Open to.

GFE: Yes.

Clown Hole: Shaved and Clean.

Room Cleanliness & Hygiene: Good.

Damages: 5. 5 k.

Pardon me for the Hinglish and slang words in the FR posted, but this was one helluva experience, I thought maybe I need to pen it down on a holiday.

BTW Tasted Miss S too as she was giving me day dreams.

LoveBaba3000
09-05-16, 06:50
Any chance of getting the contact information.

Met an inde, local lady, around 27-28. Not a looker face was OK type. But attitude 20 on 10. Complete GFE. Picked her in bike and rove to a hotel near Panvel station. She was hugging me from back and kissing my neck while riding bike. That made me quite excited. In room a lot of DFK. Slowly undressed her. Boobs were bit saggy and tummy was not perfect. But her GFE attitude was enough to forget all those. An awesome BBJ again lots of DFK. Started on cowgirl and finished in missionary. She said she is ready for MMF or group fun.

Tipped her 100 bucks and bid adios.

WIR: Yes for the GFE which is not available nowadays.

Damage: 2.1 K to the lady +1 K for room.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Vivs1
09-05-16, 07:59
Pinoys are fun bro. Agreed absolutely. Way more GFE.

I had the pleasure of visiting Manila for work and also many of them in DXB.I think more than Filipinos, Vietnamese are more cute and beautiful, also much more friendly than pinoys.

Raja Jani
09-05-16, 08:51
Hello Mumbai. Travelling to the city next week. Can you please help providing contact of hotels which provide G*s for night. Safe Clean place upto 4-5 k budget. Thanks.Very much doubt such hotels exist. And, if they do, you might end up with cheap females. A budget of 4 to 5 K in Mumbai is a shoestring budget. Maybe I am a pessimist & other members might help. I just opined my thoughts. Secondly, even a lodge should set you back by at least 1500 bucks. That leaves you with 3,5. I am not 100% sure, but I understand that Pooja from Bandra, a self styled fashion designer (MILF) presumably arranges an accommodation in Ville Parle & expects 4 k to 6 k for an hour.

Raja Jani
09-05-16, 08:55
Friends,

I am new to this forum. Please share some good contacts from your database in Andheri West. I don't know much places except for spas here. Would appreciate senior member help.With a mere 4 posts, the chances are dim. Your best bet is RTFF. There is a wealth of information for free. Try out the different sites like craigslist, SEA etc. , Then RTFF again & you will get pointers. Merely joining & asking for help will not yield results.

Vishal1980
09-05-16, 11:21
Hi there,

Please provide me the number would provide contacts in return.

Noddyin
09-05-16, 11:22
Bros,

I had moved into Mumbai and was hoping seniors would help me. Definitely not disappointed since Dileep and Bopsheph have been giving the right inputs. While I have not tried any of Bopseph's leads I did follow upon the leads from Dileep for three Indes / SP Girls.

1. Miss S, part time tall model and speaks very little Hindi or English. In her early 30's but still carries enough Oomph to thrill. Gives a good GFE and is co-operative and definitely not a time watcher. She must have been a stunner in her 20's, thought she is still pretty attractive. Takes money after service. She operates thru personal number as well as SPs.

2. Miss are, small time actress in late 20's. While there are good FRs about her, I was disappointed with her attitude and over all looks. Guess it boils down to individual's taste.

3. Miss P, A Rajasthani supposedly a CA student in her early 20's. Fair English and can pass thru the lobby of any hotel without issues. Good looker with great body and excellent service. Definitely not a time watcher and takes money after services. While she has a personal number she operates thru a SP.

Since I have mentioned my leads you know where to knock the door. Happy mongering and looking forward to continued help from seniors as I settle into this city.

KingSchlong27
09-05-16, 11:38
Tried Ub spa Malad today. Ne girl, usual chit chat of first time and stuff, what do you do etc. All girls are from NE I feel. No Thai masseurs, my hunch. Very cramped, no place to walk, basically beds partitioned by walls. Shared washroom. Massage was smooth, decent. But no extras offered. None asked for, didn't have the guts as the girl had a morose face all throughout. After massage said, you can take a shower now.

Got coupon from NB, so was less of a dampener.

At Others, have you managed to get extras out of Malad ub? And what do you say, when masseurs ask you if its your first time. Is the answer a deal breaker for extras?

Any MP with Indian chicks around Malad? Any help would be appreciated.

AmpMax
09-05-16, 14:25
True that.

But I think the spas have some workaround. At least some of the nicer places like country who advertiser this fact openly.

But even a 5 star hotel wouldn't pay $25000 to a spa therapist / Were missing something here.25 k threshold is for regular professionals. Does not apply to ethnic cooks, performers, contractual employees etc. Am sure there are plenty of loopholes. Our bureaucrats love them. There are agents in bkk who will help you get visa. Heard this from a therapist in Pune.

Mrpusa
09-05-16, 14:52
Dear All,

I found two Thai massage palours in Coloaba. The first is the old Voodoo lounge on Apollo Bunder. The second is along coloba caseway near to the Taj Hotel. They had some good looking Thai.

Chicks near the window, charges start at bot places at 1,500. Has anyone tried them?

SmartVvarma
09-05-16, 16:03
Buddy,

It's impossible to share any contacts with you since you don't have PM.

The best is to RTFF, lots of leads available.

Play Safe.

Hey bro,

Can you help me with her contact. Will reciprocate in return with good contacts.

Justin18
09-05-16, 16:17
Hi guys,

Presently doing RTFF only. SEA and CL does not have much options in Mumbai. Locanto SP does not seems trustworthy. Seniors please guide.

Maddy7209
09-05-16, 16:52
Can you PM me contact. I can share you Bangalore and Hyderabad contacts.

Buddy,

It's impossible to share any contacts with you since you don't have PM.

The best is to RTFF, lots of leads available.

Play Safe.

Ichnologist
09-05-16, 17:46
Dear All,

I found two Thai massage palours in Coloaba. The first is the old Voodoo lounge on Apollo Bunder. The second is along coloba caseway near to the Taj Hotel. They had some good looking Thai.

Chicks near the window, charges start at bot places at 1,500. Has anyone tried them?I went to ST. I think all NE girls and maybe not extras. Funny situation about half way through my session next door probably German guy comes in. I can fully hear "I am lonely here and have not had sex in long time to want soft treatment and special softness and if good I will tip", lots of giggles from mine and his girls. No sir that won't happen, not possible. Lots of other conversation. How old and looking for marriage escort etc. Very blunt approach. Kind of put off my approach. Up till then soft massage had been quite sensual. Ended with no extras but I will return, fun cute girl for me as an old guy.

DesiDilruba
09-05-16, 19:12
Hello Sir,

ThanksMay be, it will become good for her? As this is an easy way to get entry in the glamour world.

Vishal1980
09-05-16, 19:21
Does any one know them? Please post Review.

Chimera29
09-05-16, 19:41

Next time will try for a longer session.Can you PM me her digits bro.

Hardw
09-05-16, 21:12
Lesson learned.

I don't spend too much time in India, but wanted to give the scene a try. Didn't have anything to trade with anyone else on the board, so thought I'd strike out on my own and see if I could find some fun.

Browsed escort ads here and there online and settled on one that sounded less scammy than the rest and less ridiculously priced. I added "Harry" on WhatsApp and started chatting back and forth. "Harry" sent over 9 pics of various Indian girls. All cute, some hot, a few chubby. Seemed semi-realistic. I discussed details, was assured it was GFE and "of course" the girl would have great English. I chose a picture (he said the pictures he'd sent were all there was) and asked price. The ad said 10-15 K, I was sure this was high, but "Harry" demanded 18 K. I told him what the ad said and he told me it was old, this despite the ad being posted today. I thought 18 K was crazy so I negotiated down to 10 K and felt like I would be getting a reasonable deal if the girl was who was in the picture.

I was told the girl will arrive in 30-45 minutes. I then exchanged calls with Harry or his driver about every 5-10 minutes over the next hour or more as he instructs me to wait outside the hotel, tells me they're 5-10 minutes away for the 10th time. Finally the girl arrives with her male escort (pimp) and waits outside the hotel gate. I'm paranoid of just getting outright robbed at this point, so I cautiously approach the buggy and the girl gets out. She has a few extra points, but she's cute-ish. Definitely not the girl from the pictures, but she would do. Immediately realized I was overpaying though. The man who arrived with her in the buggy demanded payment, so I handed it over and headed inside with the girl.

We're stopped at the bottom of the elevators and she's required to register at the front desk. While annoying, this is probably a good thing. We head to the room. By this point we've exchanged names and I realize she speaks very nearly zero English. Also, under the lights, I realize she's carrying more weight than I thought and has bad skin. Still cute-ish but not a looker.

When we make it to the room, she demands that I undress, undresses herself, then applies not one, but two condoms and starts trying to stroke me hard. Now normally I'd be excited at this point, but given the bored and slightly annoyed looks on her face and the fact that she wouldn't look at me and couldn't talk to me (apart from to say "Cum fast, please" Also, with the two tiny condoms, I feel like I'm fucking a cross between a deflated balloon and a piece of gum.

She all be refuses to let me touch her, she won't even let me get her pussy wet with a bit of spit nor will she wet it with her own. At this point I realized I was just wasting my time. I'd enjoy my hand more than this girl. There would be no conversation, no touching, and only double-condom fucking, if at all.

Looks 5/10- Plain, a bit chubby, not great skin.

Face 7/10- Apart from her bad skin, had a nice face.

Boobs 8/10- Medium / large, perky, with pointy nipples.

Service 1/10- Totally uninterested and bored. Didn't allow any touching apart from her rubbing my double-bagged dick.

Damage 10 K. Way, way too much. Don't pay in advance. You'll get nothing for your money.

WIR. Hell no. May have killed any interest I have of mongering in India altogether.

Newser8008
09-05-16, 21:51
I think more than Filipinos, Vietnamese are more cute and beautiful, also much more friendly than pinoys.Viets are way more prettier that other SE Asians but have terrible attitude bro.

I've been to ho Chi Minh and Hanoi many times. They are stunners but don't speak any English. At least most of them and have bad attitude.

And will always try and leave early even if you paid up for the night.

Suraj Boby
09-05-16, 22:19
Hi Fellas,

I'm from Delhi forum visiting Mumbai for 2 days trip. Want to explore some mongering experience here. Will be staying near Powai area. Can some kind soul share digits for some indis in this area. I have digit for a NL SP but not sure how far it is from Powai. Can someone also guide want NL stand for and is it safe to visit NL. Does indis have their own places here or I have to book hotel also guide for hotel. I can reciprocate with Delhi digits.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

HotChocolate80
09-06-16, 01:05
Last week, was nearby RR in central side. But decided to give it pass and try spa in opp lane managed by ex-RR, Miss be. Miss and has left. So told Receptionist to show girls available. 2 were on disposal. Miss T and P. After screening, told her to send be. Be greeted with warm hug like always, being her ex-customer at RR. Just can't still get over those juicy melons. Asked her who's better. She suggested T so told her to send T.

Massage was better than expected. Session was good, she's cooperative. Has good melons and ass. Says she's MILF. Shower but let down.

BophSep
09-06-16, 03:26
NL stands for Nawalker lane it is near Grant road, It is normally considered safe and all depends on the Sp you are in touch with.

Most Indies who have space of their own, I found are MILF & full time into this line as they are experienced, If looking for young it is better to call them to your hotel which is GFE. My experience.

Regards.

Hi Fellas,

I'm from Delhi forum visiting Mumbai for 2 days trip. Want to explore some mongering experience here. Will be staying near Powai area. Can some kind soul share digits for some indis in this area. I have digit for a NL SP but not sure how far it is from Powai. Can someone also guide want NL stand for and is it safe to visit NL. Does indis have their own places here or I have to book hotel also guide for hotel. I can reciprocate with Delhi digits.

Happy mongering.

Suraj.

Shahiste72
09-06-16, 09:11
Lesson learned.

I don't spend too much time in India, but wanted to give the scene a try. Didn't have anything to trade with anyone else on the board, so thought I'd strike out on my own and see if I could find some fun.

Browsed escort ads here and there online and settled on one that sounded less scammy than the rest and less ridiculously priced. I added "Harry" on WhatsApp and started chatting back and forth. "Harry" sent over 9 pics of various Indian girls. All cute, some hot, a few chubby. Seemed semi-realistic. I discussed details, was assured it was GFE and "of course" the girl would have great English. I chose a picture (he said the pictures he'd sent were all there was) and asked price. The ad said 10-15 K, I was sure this was high, but "Harry" demanded 18 K. I told him what the ad said and he told me it was old, this despite the ad being posted today. I thought 18 K was crazy so I negotiated down to 10 K and felt like I would be getting a reasonable deal if the girl was who was in the picture.

I was told the girl will arrive in 30-45 minutes. I then exchanged calls with Harry or his driver about every 5-10 minutes over the next hour or more as he instructs me to wait outside the hotel, tells me they're 5-10 minutes away for the 10th time. Finally the girl arrives with her male escort (pimp) and waits outside the hotel gate. I'm paranoid of just getting outright robbed at this point, so I cautiously approach the buggy and the girl gets out. She has a few extra points, but she's cute-ish. Definitely not the girl from the pictures, but she would do. Immediately realized I was overpaying though. The man who arrived with her in the buggy demanded payment, so I handed it over and headed inside with the girl..Please clearly mention the name of the agency and last four digits of the Pimp, so that others can avoid him.

Many such bogus escort agencies are thriving because the duped victims cannot complain and do not discuss about such lousy experiences.

I have been duped once and had wrote a detailed FR. Agency was simranoberoi.com and I had lost 15 K. Pimps name was John.

RoamingMumbai
09-06-16, 09:41
Any hints in finding the place?Check your PM.

Cheers.

MumbaiLad007
09-06-16, 09:49
Heard this SP name from friend who had taken some girl from another SP. Which eventually was sent by SP Gagan. Girl was hot and similar damages. Operated from Andheri west. Not sure of the digits.Ya he is good but do nakhras some times.

Quality of girls 8/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Price is also high.

Delhi Monger
09-06-16, 10:12
The correct spelling is Scroguard and it is more like a latex nappy with a hole for condom covered penis. Don't think many people will enjoy wearing it and it is certain to scare the hell out of WGs when they see it.

Dear monger brothers,

While we discuss Indie and birds at MP's at length but we never get around to discussing the most important element in the forum: ways to avoid catching STD's. I ordered and received the scorguard protector. I ordered it from Their website for 20 USD. Its made of latex and can be washed for multiple uses. The cost of shipment is 57 USD so when you order, order a half a dozen so freight is justified.

Product review:

While we spend on indies, SP, MPs and tips, its worth investing in this protection. It does a marvelous job of protecting the guy's private parts in front and back from Girl even if she has STD/ STI. It does not interfere with our social agenda if you know what I mean! I highly recommend it and it will almost fit anyone even if someone has a big belly. There are multiple adjustments on it. The indie I used it with was really happy and impressed that I took the initiative of keeping us both safe. She became extra affectionate and offered a lot more liberties with what she would let me do which initially she was not too keen on. Women appreciate the effort!

A lot of indie are shared by all of us whether like it or not. It is to our collective advantage to get tested periodically and more importantly for everyone to use scorguard to prevent catching or contracting STD / STI and unknowingly passing on to others. What goes around does come around!

To understand more about this, please visit www.scorguard.com.

If anyone has any questions, please pm me. I am glad to answer them for you.

Happy but safe mongering fellas! Hope this helps!

IndianMale83
09-06-16, 10:58
I just got fired by a senior to whom I've shared all the holy cow details except the name. As it was mentioned in my FR that I won't be able to share the name with whom I scored FS. I also politely refused to you with apologies and you were more then kind to understand the same......

But I'm sure the seniors will agree that a person sharing information can't be taken for granted...That's ridiculous! No one can take anything granted (on the forum & off it). Buddy, you have every rights to make such PMs public and reveal the nasty attitude of the guys to rest of the public. If someone needs help, they need to be courteous. How difficult is that?

In fact have shared spa details with every senior, junior, first timer. And even after that, I'm fired by these idiots. No wonder sharing stops on the forum because of these aggressive people... Any case I'm not going to stop sharing to newbies. They need support and we must provide, only few rotten mangoes we need to avoid....That's a nice gesture. I'd still request you to share with just 1 or 2 guys in a week to contain the demand & there by inflation. Please!

IndianMale83
09-06-16, 11:02
There are three spas in that mall. All have NE girls only. Two provide excellent massage and are very neat and clean. This includes the new spa which offers 40% discount.

No extras. Not a chance.There is no reason to hide a genuine spa's name! In fact, that'll be helpful for anyone who wants a good massage and nothing more. Please do reveal the names.

Asgcr2000
09-06-16, 11:46
Guys,

I'm from Chennai. Visiting Mumbai tomorrow wit 2 days stay. Can you guys please suggest me MPs near by Bandra or Andheri. Also any Inde. Please share wit me guys. Will help you guys when you guys visiting Chennai.

MadMax12
09-06-16, 12:50
Does any one know them? Please post Review.Are they indie or you got these pics from SP.

Suddu84
09-06-16, 14:17
It's opposite the Chembur police station. I have been a regular at this place for a long time. Its a very extra friendly place. I believe you can get a lot more at the jacuzzi on repeat visits. You can try the receptionist girl who comes only for the jacuzzi and not massage. Secondly please ensure the bath tub water is changed completely before use. They have a habit of reusing water from previous clients.I visited this place last year but was disappointed as I was told this is a male to male massage place.

Sonic5
09-06-16, 14:49
Anybody know / tried her?

PeaceBoiLover
09-06-16, 15:05
The correct spelling is Scroguard and it is more like a latex nappy with a hole for condom covered penis. Don't think many people will enjoy wearing it and it is certain to scare the hell out of WGs when they see it.it is certain to scare the hell out of WGs when they see it

That made me guffaw so hard!

Noddyin
09-06-16, 16:06
Bros,

I have received lot of messages asking for the contacts of the above. I will be more than happy to share the same, but let me check once with the contacts / Indes if it is OK to share the numbers with a larger set of people. Please bear with me till such time.

On a side note: The second babe was M (part time actress), pardon the typo in the FR.

Warm regards.

Bros,

I had moved into Mumbai and was hoping seniors would help me. Definitely not disappointed since Dileep and Bopsheph have been giving the right inputs. While I have not tried any of Bopseph's leads I did follow upon the leads from Dileep for three Indes / SP Girls.

1. Miss S, part time tall model and speaks very little Hindi or English. In her early 30's but still carries enough Oomph to thrill. Gives a good GFE and is co-operative and definitely not a time watcher. She must have been a stunner in her 20's, thought she is still pretty attractive. Takes money after service. She operates thru personal number as well as SPs.

2. Miss are, small time actress in late 20's. While there are good FRs about her, I was disappointed with her attitude and over all looks. Guess it boils down to individual's taste.

3. Miss P, A Rajasthani supposedly a CA student in her early 20's. Fair English and can pass thru the lobby of any hotel without issues. Good looker with great body and excellent service. Definitely not a time watcher and takes money after services. While she has a personal number she operates thru a SP.

Since I have mentioned my leads you know where to knock the door. Happy mongering and looking forward to continued help from seniors as I settle into this city.

MKDesire
09-06-16, 16:56
Hi friends,

I would like to share the amazing experience which I had at a spa in Vashi. Last weekend had been to Vashi for some work and after work was done just search the net for nearby spas. Called them and inquire if any indi is available. From one of the spa got response that they have 1 indi so I had reached there. Its a high end spa located by the side of a famous beach road of Navi Mumbai in a commercial building. Got nice welcome at counter after paying 1800 at counter they directed me to one of the room. Room was big and beautiful interior with nice aroma tn come the therapist she was tall dusky and nice figured boobs were bit small. Changes to dispose then started the deep tissue massage. She did really nice massage with lot of pressure I felt so nice. She was not talking much so I waited for her to put the offer. But she did not when she stated massaging my chest then I got the signal she was looking in my eyes and playing with my chest with her soft finger tips and my little johnny wake up.Can you PM the details so that I too can enjoy the service.

Greetings,

Jackson

Vivs1
09-06-16, 17:23
Viets are way more prettier that other SE Asians but have terrible attitude bro.

I've been to ho Chi Minh and Hanoi many times. They are stunners but don't speak any English. At least most of them and have bad attitude.

And will always try and leave early even if you paid up for the night.Hey bro,

I would beg to differ on this one, I had A very lovely experience with them, very soft spoken and willing to please than any other East Asian chick. Though agree on the English speaking part, but who cares. Any which ways you don't keep their mouth free for long. LOL. Have fun.

Asgcr2000
09-06-16, 17:49
Hi guys,

I need help from you guys. Is there any restaurants with closed cabin / private dinning hall for couples in Andheri or near by places. Kindly suggest me guys.

Hardw
09-06-16, 17:59
Please clearly mention the name of the agency and last four digits of the Pimp, so that others can avoid him.

Many such bogus escort agencies are thriving because the duped victims cannot complain and do not discuss about such lousy experiences.

I have been duped once and had wrote a detailed FR. Agency was simranoberoi.com and I had lost 15 K. Pimps name was John.Agency didn't have a name / website. Pimp's name was Harry. Last digits were: 690.

Posts are all over Backpage.