PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Yatis
11-29-16, 14:23
Dear all,

This confusion about the auto and Kamatipura is something I cannot explain. I have no clue of where taxis are or where autos are after I reached vile parle by UBER looked for NL for a while and then later realised I was nowhere around it. Form there I walked to the nearest main road without the help of google maps, asking for directions. I don't know how its possible, but somehow I managed to get an auto form some main road I was at and sat into it and started going towards kamatipura. The auto guy wanted to take me to his own place but I had already reached the other side of where I wanted to go through some GPS error. And didn't want take any more chances. As I was walking and googling about the nearest place of sin before finding the auto. I found kamatipura to be the nearest point from where I was. Took the auto from the main road and the guy dropped me somewhere near kamatipura from where I had to walk till kamatipura with the help of human directions and then after the whole incident. Took an UBER and went to NL finally. Thats what exactly happened. Now HOW the hell did that auto reach kamatipura. I have no clue. And I didn't find it in kamatipura, I found the auto somewhere near vile parle, and the auto driver took me towards Kamatipura that also he dropped me at a distance from where I had to walk to the place where I got royally F*ed. Thats it. No more details I have if the incident. Maybe the auto guy was off duty and going home towards that direction. I am just saying its a probability I might be wrong again. But that's all that happened. I am as zapped as you are of how the hell did I get the auto if there are no autos there. But I am sure I have see autos in Mumbai.There is nothing supernatural about it. Many auto rickshaw owners stay in grater Mumbai. So when they finish their duty, they drive back home.

Cloud3540
11-29-16, 14:37
Please empty your inbox. Trying to send in some contacts in exchange.

JRandal
11-29-16, 15:06
VVV clear your inbox please.

Hello Folks,

Haven't uploaded many posts in the last few months, Not because of anything else just because I stopped mongering for the last few months. I Generally enquired about numbers and contacts from fellow mongers. But never ended up calling them because the brain worked over Johnny every time. So didn't get to chill any where except the one and only girlfriend. Had visited Mumbai a few month back for the first time for 2 days. I pinged a few fellow mongers and an big thanks to AmpMax, SmartVvarma got a few contacts in return. But due to the time constraint and work couldn't manage to meet any one of the contacts. Went back to Mumbai last week again for business. Was there for 5 days this time. But again as was too tied up with work couldn't manage anything for the first 4 days. But the last night Mr Jhonney brains kicked in, and the urge got unmanageable. Without a clue of roads and directions because of being new to the city managed to somehow decipher the popular locations in Mumbai. Well that also didn't go very .

Thanking in anticipation.

VVV.

MumbaiLad
11-29-16, 15:11
I'm visiting Bangalore next week. Anyone has any contacts there? Can reciprocate with contacts from Mumbai and Delhi.

P.S. I already have contacts of dolly, Tamanna, Nisha.

Regards,

ML.

Sunshine12
11-29-16, 15:48
She usually charges 4 k and is okay at service. Do not pay anything above 5 k. And, she is nothing like the photos.

Anyone tasted Sabrina? She claims to be 26 but some other reports mention her to be a MILF. Wondering if she has good attitude? These are the pix she sent me. She is asking for 10 k + hotel for 3 hours. No anal and no CIM. Are there any better birds in Mumbai for that price?

SammyX
11-29-16, 16:33
Max 4 k + hotel for 2 shots and she must be at least 35 years.Truedat, Mind sharing the contact of some SP in Malad.

ManjeetSingh
11-29-16, 17:00
I am sure the seniors will chip in their information but let me try to help you.

From your running around I don't know whether you are on the Western or the Central line. Doesn't matter. Where ever you are take local train to final destination. On the Central line the final destination is called CST. On the Western line the final destination is called Churchgate. Once you get there, you ask for a bus to go to Prarthana Samaj. Once you get down at Prarthana Samaj, NL is a side road. If you come from CST side you should go left of the bus stop. If you come from Churchgate side then I don't know.

How do I know all that? Because I have seen everything in maps on my computer. I have long planned for journey to NL but my pockets are empty and so holding me back.

You should also see maps on your computer before taking such a long journey. In maps you will find exact bus numbers.

Hope I could help you. Please rate me well after the call is over. : the.

Seniors how is my English now?

Hello Folks,

BIG STORY

Well that was my experience of Mumbai. I am back to Mumbai tomorrow again for a few days. I would appreciate if someone could guide me to NL and any known SP's there. So I don't have to overpay or be extorted and not have to bang superbly unsexy aunties just because Mr Smallbrain wants to.

Thanking in anticipation.

VVV.

SammyX
11-29-16, 18:09
Amar is back again.

I met Annallia from seekingarrangement for coffee in taj lands end. She then ditched me in the evening and ghosted (disappeared) on whatsapp. So I thought that's the end of chapter Annallia. But lo and behold, the next day, she texted Prem!

Now she does not know Prem is fully aware of what a time waster she is. So now he is carrying on the conversation with her in the hopes of wasting some of her time in return. I hope Prem promises her 1 lakh per month (which he definitely does not have to throw around) she gets hooked.

This is how two perfectly grown up adults fool around on seekingarrangement. Without ticket full time pass.Damn you are right. I spend 1 month subscription and its a waste. Got hooked to a college girl asking 65 k allowance+ airfare to Bombay. WTF is going on.

SammyX
11-29-16, 18:28
Hi guys,

Have been member of this forum for few weeks now, and do regularly keep reading the exciting FR buy you guys. I had few experiences but I dint thought its worth anyone's time so never thought of posting. But recently had an encounter so writing my FR. I will go in chronological order in my post, for few it will be very routine & boring, but since I am a newbie this is all the experience I have.

SO I recently visited Thailand, and as we all know its for sex tourism I had my fair share of massages & as they call it "Boom-Boom". All those who haven't been please! It's a must go place especially beach road, Pattaya. Its heaven. Indes are available as low as 400 bath I. E. 800 rupees for ST a good looking can be available in 3 k for whole night (if you go in off season) massage parlors are like tea stalls & all of them offer FS. Just beware there are lot of ladyboys there so keep a check...Awesome FR, appreciate to connect with you on PM.

StarFire4560
11-29-16, 19:02
Fellow mongers,

I will appreciate any replies. Thank you fellas.

StarFire.

Manfield04
11-29-16, 19:08
Kamathitupra is near Mumbai Central. When you walk along Jehangir Boman Behram Road, you turn on the right on Sukhlaji Marg. Kamathipura is on the left.

NL is near Grant Road. If you walk along Grant Road, now MS Ali Road, turn on the right and walk along Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road towards Sardar Vallabhai Patel Road.

As far as I know, autorickshaws do not run in these places. You can reach there only by taxi. How did you reach Kamathipura from Vile Parle by auto?

This confusion about the auto and Kamatipura is something I cannot explain. I have no clue of where taxis are or where autos are after I reached vile parle by UBER looked for NL for a while and then later realised I was nowhere around it. ... Took the auto from the main road and the guy dropped me somewhere near kamatipura from where I had to walk till kamatipura with the help of human directions and then after the whole incident. Took an UBER and went to NL finally. ... I am as zapped as you are of how the hell did I get the auto if there are no autos there. But I am sure I have see autos in Mumbai.

ServingYou2003
11-29-16, 19:20
Dear all,

This confusion about the auto and Kamatipura is something I cannot explain. I have no clue of where taxis are or where autos are after I reached vile parle by UBER looked for NL for a while and then later realised I was nowhere around it. Form there I walked to the nearest main road without the help of google maps, asking for directions. I don't know how its possible, but somehow I managed to get an auto form some main road I was at and sat into it and started going towards kamatipura. The auto guy wanted to take me to his own place but I had already reached the other side of where I wanted to go through some GPS error. And didn't want take any more chances. As I was walking and googling about the nearest place of sin before finding the auto. I found kamatipura to be the nearest point from where I was. Took the auto from the main road and the guy dropped me somewhere near kamatipura from where I had to walk till kamatipura with the help of human directions and then after the whole incident. Took an UBER and went to NL finally. Thats what exactly happened. Now HOW the hell did that auto reach kamatipura. I have no clue. And I didn't find it in kamatipura, I found the auto somewhere near vile parle, and the auto driver took me towards Kamatipura that also he dropped me at a distance from where I had to walk to the place where I got royally F*ed. Thats it. No more details I have if the incident. Maybe the auto guy was off duty and going home towards that direction. I am just saying its a probability I might be wrong again. But that's all that happened. I am as zapped as you are of how the hell did I get the auto if there are no autos there. But I am sure I have see autos in Mumbai.No problem bro just asked as I have never ever seen an auto that side. Anyways good that were safe all throughout.

NTechnology
11-29-16, 20:13
New to this heaven.

Need contacts and pics (if possible).

Place Mumbai.

Actually the suburban side preferable (Mulund to Powai include Sakinaka).

Thank you!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

LocalLaunda
11-29-16, 21:35
Brothers,

My On / Off mongering status is currently On & work has bought me back to Bombay for the next 10 days. I missed out on experiencing NL last time (a kind brother did share a SP contact with me then) but I want to bag a good experience under by belt this time.

Looking for SP contacts & girl recommendations in PM. Budget is 3.5 k-6 k & preference is for someone young & hygienic.

Bonus. If someone had a recent 3 sum experience & can recommend a pair of girls. I would be eternally grateful to you.

Amby2006
11-29-16, 22:11
Hi guys,

When I asked in spa about payment method using Debit / credit card, they are asking for 15-18% extra on use of cards. This is wrong right?

Ideally they should not charge anything on card payment N/A.

I asked them to use Paytm or other methods but they are still focusing on cash.

Do you experience anything like this.

Thanks,

Amby.

PuneDude123
11-30-16, 04:21
She s alright. I tasted her for 8 k. She is plump, a little more than the photos. Has a good attitude. Gives an almost the experience with BBBJ and loves DATY.

P.

Anyone tasted Sabrina? She claims to be 26 but some other reports mention her to be a MILF. Wondering if she has good attitude? These are the pix she sent me. She is asking for 10 k + hotel for 3 hours. No anal and no CIM. Are there any better birds in Mumbai for that price?

RKDForFun
11-30-16, 06:10
The reason probably is that they have to show in their accounts the card swipes and hence it becomes part of their taxable income. Both service Tax and income Tax. Hence the extra 15-18%.

If you are also swiping for the extras, the spas are deducting such taxes and then paying the balance to the therapists at the end of the month along with their monthly salaries.

RKD.

Hi guys,

When I asked in spa about payment method using Debit / credit card, they are asking for 15-18% extra on use of cards. This is wrong right?

Thanks,

Amby.

RKDForFun
11-30-16, 06:26
The confusion Bro and the flavor of doubt when you read between the lines of the counter posts of your FR is because autos are not permitted to travel beyond Bandra (on the Western Side) and Sion (on the Central side). Essentially they are allowed to ply only in the northern part of Mumbai whereas kamathipura / NL / Ch are all located on the southern part of Mumbai where only Taxis are allowed to ply. Taxis are allowed to ply all over Mumbai without any restrictions. You had landed in Vile PArle which is located in the northern part and hence you were able to hail an auto. But the auto guy cannot have gone beyond Bandra and Kamathipura / NL / Ch are a good 10-12 kms from the auto restricting spot.

So bro, please do not fret over the comments you have received. It was middle of the night and you were unknown to the roads of Mumbai. Many-a-times we Mumbaikars also get confused in such situations.

Also it is possible that the auto guy would have taken you to a vile parle / Santacruz / Andheri local red light area and you may have felt that you were at Kamathipura.

Safe mongering.

RKD

Dear all,

This confusion about the auto and Kamatipura is something I cannot explain. I have no clue of where taxis are or where autos are after I reached vile parle by UBER looked for NL for a while and then later realised I was nowhere around it. Form there I walked to the nearest main road without the help of google maps, asking for directions. I don't know how its possible, but somehow I managed to get an auto form some main road I was at and sat into it and started going towards kamatipura. The auto guy wanted to take me to his own place but I had already reached the other side of where I wanted to go through some GPS error. And didn't want take any more chances. As I was walking and googling about the nearest place of sin before finding the auto. I found kamatipura to be the nearest point from where I was. Took the auto from the main road and the guy dropped me somewhere near kamatipura from where I had to walk till kamatipura with the help of human directions and then after the whole incident. Took an UBER and went to NL finally. Thats what exactly happened. Now HOW the hell did that auto reach kamatipura. I have no clue. And I didn't find it in kamatipura, I found the auto somewhere near vile parle, and the auto driver took me towards Kamatipura that also he dropped me at a distance from where I had to walk to the place where I got royally F*ed. Thats it. No more details I have if the incident. Maybe the auto guy was off duty and going home towards that direction. I am just saying its a probability I might be wrong again. But that's all that happened. I am as zapped as you are of how the hell did I get the auto if there are no autos there. But I am sure I have see autos in Mumbai.

Kalanamak
11-30-16, 07:45
Has happened with me many times. My first FR has a reference to this as well.

Modus operandi is to evade tax. Money paid in cash, bogus billing amounts to tax evasion and generates black Money. Win win for the owner. You pay by card, bill gets generated, amount gets credited in bank. Shown as actual payment which is now liable to tax, hence the extra amount being charged at source goes to the exchequer.

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Amby.

Rajwww
11-30-16, 11:53
Newly married Gujju. I Got FS. In a Spa. (Thane).

Call and booked Local A, homely atmosphere at the counter, paid 1200 for Aroma.

Enter, noticed latch from inside. In my birthday suit. She has arrived with a smile, immediately started convincing me to go for a package.

I said give me good and compact package, she said 2400 for 3 Aromas. Now you have to pay 1200 more and you.

Will get 3 massages.

I said I will take if you are making Friendship with me. She said Yes I m your friend. Immediately I have asked for.

Friendship kisses, She smiled and I took DFK (hasi to Fasi).

Then I said If you are giving me 3 FS in 3 k (I. E 1 k per FS) book my package.

And I kept 1200 on a Massage bed. She thought for a while, took money and ran out.

DFK, Standing, WOT, missy, Doggy & came.

She is not into BJ. Non professional. Unused. Smart face. Big boobs. Fair. Smiling.

Cooperative. Good massage.

Newser8008
11-30-16, 12:48
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Amby.Which spa is this bro?

LaunchLive
11-30-16, 12:51
After couple of experiences I find myself not a fan of SP girls. So, I'm planning to just visit some amazing classy DB, throw some money, have fun and go back home. I'm from Hyderabad and going to visit Mumbai for my business trip. Anyone can help me with names of DB, location and reviews. I'll be really thankful.

DickLongFellow
11-30-16, 18:48

Enter, noticed latch from inside. In my birthday suit. She has arrived with a smile, immediately started convincing me to go for a package.

I said give me good and compact package, she said 2400 for 3 Aromas. Now you have to pay 1200 more and you.

Will get 3 massages.

I said I will take if you are making Friendship with me. She said Yes I m your friend. Immediately I have asked for.

Friendship kisses, She smiled and I took DFK (hasi to Fasi)..Hi Rajwww,

Can you provide any hint like location name (coded), of the Spa in Thane you visited.

Thanks.

YellowOxide1
12-01-16, 02:18
Coming from Pune, Mumbai scene appears to be more vibrant and responsive. The days of yore for Pune are long gone when cute ladies from Mumbai would come over here because it afforded anonymity and a quick buck for the services they offered.

Thanks to an over-enthusiastic LE, Pune is drier than a wife's ****. That makes me wonder whether a regular pilgrimage to Mumbai is the reasonable thing to do or not. I mean my Saturday are relatively free and if one can brush off the long trip to Vashi, it should not be too difficult to have fun.

Looking at the Maths: 800 for the round trip. 10 k for an assorted menu at NL which will guarantee me at least 2-3 shots. Another 1 k for other expenses and I roughly looking at approx 12 K for my month's fix.

Thoughts?

MrXpert99
12-01-16, 06:04

Will get 3 massages.

Friendship kisses, She smiled and I took DFK (hasi to Fasi)..Hi buddy,

Please share spa details. Seems you do not have PM activated.

DannyBoy20
12-01-16, 06:53
Guys,

I'm going to be in Mumbai for 4 days on a business trip will be staying at a star hotel, I've herd a lot about Mumbai dance bars but never been to one is it easy to pickup girls in dance bars or are there any night clubs in Mumbai like there are in Delhi in desert mall & other parts of Gurguan where girls are available in plenty, I will be on a 9-5 shift so after 5 I m completely free please recommend how I can have a fun trip.

Stumper17
12-01-16, 10:30
Andheri East SPs normally a scam. Bait and switch.

If you are called to one of the metro stations by the SP as a meeting point, dump the plan. You are most likely to go dreaming about a hot \ pretty chic qand be shocked by an ugly chic in a rick.True bro. Just happened to me, pics shown on were hot, but whatever ugly thing turned up was frozen.

Tuks87
12-01-16, 10:36
Went to I Spa Kandivali. They have 3-4 Thai chicks over there.

Took miss L.

Looks- 7/10.

Massage: -8/10.

Damage- 1.5 k counter + 1 K for services (HJ + TL).

They are taking new notes only.

ManjeetSingh
12-01-16, 12:41
Brothers,

I am in Bangalore for a week. Already had two experiences here. Please see report for your further use.

Report 1: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1968642&viewfull=1#post1968642.

Report 2: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1968658&viewfull=1#post1968658.

Hope this helps in your Bangalore trip. Planning few more visits. If happen, will report. I hope you all are enjoying Mumbai.

Raju1980
12-01-16, 17:23
Hi,

Can you someone suggest good MP with sure shot extras in Fort Area? Please PM me name of recommended girl, damage and address.

Thanks.

Raj.

LocalLaunda
12-01-16, 19:31
Brothers,

My On / Off mongering status is currently On & work has bought me back to Bombay for the next 10 days. I missed out on experiencing NL last time (a kind brother did share a SP contact with me then) but I want to bag a good experience under by belt this time.

Looking for SP contacts & girl recommendations in PM. Budget is 3.5 k-6 k & preference is for someone young & hygienic.

Bonus. If someone had a recent 3 sum experience & can recommend a pair of girls. I would be eternally grateful to you.Anyone?

Since, I am new to the scene I can promise a FR & hopefully pass the karma along to someone in the future.

SmartVvarma
12-01-16, 19:31
Hey buddy,

Will ping you tomorrow on WA.

Play Safe.

Guys,

I'm going to be in Mumbai for 4 days on a business trip will be staying at a star hotel, I've herd a lot about Mumbai dance bars but never been to one is it easy to pickup girls in dance bars or are there any night clubs in Mumbai like there are in Delhi in desert mall & other parts of Gurguan where girls are available in plenty, I will be on a 9-5 shift so after 5 I m completely free please recommend how I can have a fun trip.

GreenHost
12-01-16, 19:33
Travelling to Mumbai in coming week, can any one provide me good reference with digit.

MickyMan
12-02-16, 02:06
Manjeet Bro,

Good to see you active again. Hopefully your upcoming experiences will be better. Do keep sharing them.

Brothers,

I am in Bangalore for a week. Already had two experiences here. Please see report for your further use.

Report 1: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1968642&viewfull=1#post1968642.

Report 2: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1968658&viewfull=1#post1968658.

Hope this helps in your Bangalore trip. Planning few more visits. If happen, will report. I hope you all are enjoying Mumbai.

Bond212
12-02-16, 03:47
Brothers,

Hope this helps in your Bangalore trip. Planning few more visits. If happen, will report. I hope you all are enjoying Mumbai.Thanks for the FRs will help everyone with what to avoid and plan better, sad to see that there was no support from Bengaluru forum for you.

CapriMagic
12-02-16, 06:55
Friends and Seniors,

Please help with contacts of some good indies and MPs. I will be around Nariman Point area. Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi and Chandigarh. Thanks in advance. My PM is active.

Brett21
12-02-16, 07:09
Hey Manjeet,

Again laughed so hard reading your FR's. You were not posting for sometime and I thought you disappeared. Keep them coming bro. If you ever come to Pune PM me for good spa contacts.

Cheers bro!

Brothers,

LustyMan100
12-02-16, 15:16
Hi,

I did went to Spa A at Vashi. The experience was not great. Two days back called them and asked for Ms. The recommended by Vankee2010. They refused any such the exists. Then went with whatever was available. Opted for basic non oil massage. Was alloted Ms. S. Very average looking chic but looked like possessing good meat on top so did not object.

Escorted to a small room but was decent. Was asked to change which I did promptly. Then here she enters the room again and starts massage. She had no interest and no skills for massage.

Without wasting anytime, asked her for extras. She promptly responded with 1 k for HJ. Then she got a call and went outside. When I asked for anything else she refused saying then don't provide anything else. I was surpassed but did not argue and agreed for HJ.

She was decent on the job and voluntarily have access to to by taking out top. At that time realize that padded bra was the reason for the misleading me but then it was too late.

Can after few minutes. She cleaned me and wound up.

WIR- Not for her.

Jammy143
12-02-16, 17:06
Dear Mumbai members.

I am new to Mumbai. Have language issues. Please help me out with some pointers.

Thanks in advance.

SmartVvarma
12-02-16, 17:18
Hey buddy.

Check your PM.

Play Safe.

Friends and Seniors,

Please help with contacts of some good indies and MPs. I will be around Nariman Point area. Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi and Chandigarh. Thanks in advance. My PM is active.

Jaideep
12-02-16, 17:25
Excellent deal bro. Which spa is this.

Will get 3 massages.

And I kept 1200 on a Massage bed. She thought for a while, took money and ran out.

She is not into BJ. Non professional. Unused. Smart face. Big boobs. Fair. Smiling.

AdamNash
12-02-16, 18:44
Finally writing this FR (was pending for last 2 months). BTW this was my 1st time mongering so thanks to all for the help.

Based on some tips and advises from this great forum I started searching for Indi on locanto, with some luck I was able to find one Indi from Malad, after weeks of chatting with her she finally agreed to meet, She works in a call center and she kept on quoting 4 k per shoot but finally agreed for 2 shoots for 6 K + 1 k for room. On the the day I reached the meeting point, she arrives and takes me to her friends place. The apartment was in a nice locality, I went to her apartment and her friend was at home, we had a quick chat and she took me to the bedroom. After small chit chat the action started, she has a nice figure with really nice boobs, I slowly undressed her and played with her body, then it was her turn to undress me completely and started playing with me. She is not into BBJ so I put in a flavored see and she starts the action, it was not bad but nothing great either, finally after 20 minutes of fore play we started with WOT, MISS and ended with Doggy. Next 30 minutes we stayed in the bed smoking and talking about different positions that she likes and what turns her wild. With all the sex talk I was all ready for the net round, this time my fingers started the magic and in 2-3 minutes she was quite wet, this time she was controlling the action and I was playing along, she was horny and the action begins, it went on for 20 -25 minutes in multiple positions and finally I was over after lots of noises.

We shared a smoke together, cleaned up and was ready to leave, when I left the room I noticed her roommate was waiting outside with a guy waiting to enter the bedroom and start the deed. I too wanted to ask her number (she was tall and good looking) but decided to skip it given I will be returning for some more fun in near future.

Ratings for the encounter:

Looks: 7/10.

DFK: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10 (Nice boobs I think I payed with them for at least 10 minutes).

Pussy: 8/10 (Nice tight pussy).

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 6+1 K (given market is down she may go for 5 k +1 for 2 shoots).

WIR: Maybe.

Have fun & play safe.

AdamNash
12-02-16, 19:17
Very interesting FR, waiting to hear more from the trio.

Amar and Prem, I. E. Me and another member of this forum, started chatting on PM about sugar babies, indie escorts and general stuff.

Decided to meet for coffee in Pune.

Over coffee, the topic of a mongering trip to Mumbai came up and we quickly decided to take a joint plunge. Both of us have zero experience in Mumbai, so we turned to Crime Master Gogo, our friendly senior Member Bophsep for contacts.

He immediately shared a few of his indi contacts, and I talked to three of them, Fiza, Anu and Nikki2 to tentatively confirm a full night. So Amar is busy setting up dates, while Prem is busy booking a service apartment via airbnb.

Amar (me) managed to fix Fiza from 6 pm to next day morning for 10 k, and Anu and Nikki2 for the same duration for 12 k. Why the price difference, I dunno but both of them bargained better than me.

Fiza was the most easy going and sweetly said she is OK with whatever we pay..

SexySam1
12-02-16, 19:52
Not worth avoid her.

StarFire4560
12-02-16, 20:20
Okay, giving one more try, can any seniors help me with any indie contacts or any MP places references? I will be thankful to you'"ll and if anyone needs any contacts in USA NJ / NY area, I would be glad to help.

Thanks in advance,

StarFire

GermanShepherd
12-02-16, 20:47
If ISG has some award nights like Filmfare or Oscars I would certainly propose your name and advertise all over social media to vote for you for putting such Hilarious Frs. Paaji just can't stop laughing while typing this now. I feel like sharing your FRs on my Facebook for Maximum Likes and Comments. Hats off Manjeet paaji how do you do all this? And why does it happen only with you?

Keep them coming though. Tears are falling and chest is paining while writing this.

Cheers mate.

Brothers,

EdAdams
12-03-16, 00:15
Howdy Gents,

Meant to be in Mumbai late Jan / early Feb. Wonder if anyone can help / share any intel on High Class Independent Escorts or Models from Bollywood or College Students or perhaps anything on picking up from night clubs.

Before you ask, I have indeed RTFF for over 160 pages but nothing other than some SP contacts (not sure how credible they are) or NL or some MP's. But nothing on this subject. Perhaps some seniors can guide. Be sure to count me in, if you're ever in London.

I traveled there frequently in 2006/7 and there have picked up some really gorgeous college girls from night clubs like J49 and Hawaiian Shack, not sure if they're still there? Or if they still have action in them.

Yocodos
12-03-16, 02:55
As they are gentlemen, you can pass me the link of how to locate this babe, this is very good, I want to locate her, where she announces.

SmartVvarma
12-03-16, 05:23
Hey Friend,

Don't get me wrong here. You have 3 posts and all three are asking for contacts. None of the seniors will share their contacts to a totally new person. No point in posting repeatedly the same thing.

Post your experiences. Mumbai guys are very helpful but only if they trust you.

Play Safe.

Okay, giving one more try, can any seniors help me with any indie contacts or any MP places references? I will be thankful to you'"ll and if anyone needs any contacts in USA NJ / NY area, I would be glad to help.

Thanks in advance,

StarFire

Tester
12-03-16, 06:32
Honest and funny experiences. It was great reading the FRs. "Felt like some aunty was milking a cow. " Was the best. 👌.

Brothers,

Karan113
12-03-16, 07:57
Hey guys,

Was in Mumbai recently went to couple of MP they were better than what I was expecting nice Thai and NE girls at very cheap prices will share details in Pm if some friends come help me find new places here where I can go mostly MP which provide extras.

Thank you.

NaughtyX
12-03-16, 08:48
I came Mumbai on 27th of Nov. Unable to find a good contact even tried hard. One friend in this forum shared a contact but she is not my type. Thank you very much for sharing your contact with me. So I decided to call my taxi fellow here. This time I went to a place in Bandra with a friend but I didn't like to enter that place because it was look like same place where I went in opera House place. There were 6 girls at the time but I didn't like any of them but my friend liked one. So I didn't have a choice but selecting one. I chose a skinny girl. A man came to room and paid him 3.5 k +100 Rs for room service. But after that I realized I made a wrong selection. She wanted to have a bear even she already drunk too much. My mood went bad and decided to not to have sex ask her to give BBBJ and she gave an awesome one.

Never visit again.

Actually I was not looking for a regular sex worker like this. My budget was 10 k but I didn't have an option. Lets see. Good things are coming later.

Jchabbaria
12-03-16, 09:34
Hi,

I am new to this scene and hence a bit over precautionary about it. I came across a contact via AFF and we have been whatsApping. Seems like she has been in the trade for long but I wanted to check with you if anyone has been with her. Photo attached.

SammyX
12-03-16, 09:41
Finally writing this FR (was pending for last 2 months). BTW this was my 1st time mongering so thanks to all for the help.

Based on some tips and advises from this great forum I started searching for Indi on locanto, with some luck I was able to find one Indi from Malad, after weeks of chatting with her she finally agreed to meet, She works in a call center and she kept on quoting 4 k per shoot but finally agreed for 2 shoots for 6 K + 1 k for room. On the the day I reached the meeting point, she arrives and takes me to her friends place. The apartment was in a nice locality, I went to her apartment and her friend was at home, we had a quick chat and she took me to the bedroom. After small chit chat the action started, she has a nice figure with really nice boobs, I slowly undressed her and played with her body, then it was her turn to undress me completely and started playing with me. She is not into BBJ so I put in a flavored see and she starts the action, it was not bad but nothing great either, finally after 20 minutes of fore play we started with WOT, MISS and ended with Doggy. Next 30 minutes we stayed in the bed smoking and talking about different positions that she likes and what turns her wild. With all the sex talk I was all ready for the net round, this time my fingers started the magic and in 2-3 minutes she was quite wet, this time she was controlling the action and I was playing along, she was horny and the action begins, it went on for 20 -25 minutes in multiple positions and finally I was over after lots of noises..Very well written FR. Adam appreciate you can share her pic also.

Kayess3
12-03-16, 10:46
So pre cash crunch days paid a visit to UT SOBO and had to pay in cash as their card machine was not working. I always take a 90 minutes. Massage to enjoy the time spent with those thighs. (pun intended). Alloyed Ms. A who seemed quite smiling and friendly. Donno if it's the age or the smile or the confidence that a seasoned customer puts on, but I always get what I want from the first visit itself.

Nevertheless, decent massage. She gave me a deep tissue like she meant to, walked all over me and touched me in places that spoke to me of how it'll end. Found it expensive though and relented finally since it was after a long break to 2 K for HJ / TL. Enjoyed her lovely rounded breaths with large nipples. I knew she was enjoying the suckling as she stroked me to excitement. Released very ecstatically as she kept stroking.

Gave me a nice head massage thereafter to take away any remaining stress. Gave me a nice kiss and told me to come every week as I needed to. Hehehe. Well I did and I progressed happily with her. Since she's refused bottom access, that's the next target on my 3rd visit. Will keep you folks posted.

Counter - 2. 2 K with NB on the spot.

Extra - 2 K.

Massage - 7/10.

The stuff - 8/10.

WIR. I am.

Alex7J
12-03-16, 12:45
Howdy Gents,

Meant to be in Mumbai late Jan / early Feb. Wonder if anyone can help / share any intel on High Class Independent Escorts or Models from Bollywood or College Students or perhaps anything on picking up from night clubs.

Before you ask, I have indeed RTFF for over 160 pages but nothing other than some SP contacts (not sure how credible they are) or NL or some MP's. But nothing on this subject. Perhaps some seniors can guide. Be sure to count me in, if you're ever in London.

I traveled there frequently in 2006/7 and there have picked up some really gorgeous college girls from night clubs like J49 and Hawaiian Shack, not sure if they're still there? Or if they still have action in them.There are a few places but they are all hit or miss you never know you will be able to find wg's or just normal women who want a lay reading your as escapades it seems you will easily locate your hunt on sa but still try these few nightclubs maybe you are lucky.

Hyatt in Santacruz it has a Chinese restaurant cum nightclub I forgot the name but awesome pussy to be had there, when you enter the lobby its on the right side.

Hotel Sea Princess in Juhu has a night club I think its called trilogy also has some amazing talent there.

Lalit airport has a new club Kitty Su.

Marriott / Sheraton airport has a club called ARK bar.

There is this club in Phoneix Mall I forgot the name mate but someone from the Mumbai forum told me about, too bad I delete all my PMs and wa messages daily.

Jw Marriot Juhu has this club called enigma.

Connect with this ISG member Ajaysh he has some good films contacts, then this guy Bopseph he has some good indies.

I loved the freebies from J49 , I studied in st. Xaviers Mumbai and was there for 2 years J-49 , three flights up, ghettos then Leopolds I have forgotten the names now gosh man I miss the pussy in Mumbai after that just could not hook into the Indian scene.

Cheers man: I think better you stick with SA beauties from Mumbai also just my two cents:

Manish11
12-03-16, 13:01
I am New to this site. Can some one please help me about the working of this site.

I Will be grateful if someone can share contacts for Andheri, Lokhandwala and Malad area.

Thanks in advance.

Pam007
12-03-16, 14:39
Visiting Ahmedabad for this week. No luck from Ahmedabad seniors, so thought of checking Mumbai forum.

Looking for young or house wife local talent gujju. Budget 5-7 k please. Near vastrapur area preferred.

Thanks in advance.

CoolGuy1212
12-03-16, 15:30
Bro,

Know I should not be laughing at your expense, but what a hilarious FR.

Especially " HW can I hurry up. " Hilarious!

Cheers!

Brothers,

RattleStud
12-03-16, 16:02
Anyone tasted Sabrina? She claims to be 26 but some other reports mention her to be a MILF. Wondering if she has good attitude? These are the pix she sent me. She is asking for 10 k + hotel for 3 hours. No anal and no CIM. Are there any better birds in Mumbai for that price?Bro,

She is not worthy for 32 or more. Also she is plump. Think before you leap.

Neo0017
12-03-16, 17:10
Hi fellas,

I'm looking for exploring the SA option. So will be glad if someone can share contacts from SA site or the login / password for the same. Will oblige with my contact in Mumbai / Delhi. Has built quite a list. Please also share your experience with SA option.

HornySan85
12-03-16, 19:07
I tried Thai spa, completely open and cabins made OD glass and you can see through that glass as well. Cannot talk laud because others could hear what you say and ended up having only massage since hidden HJ was quoted 2.5 k.

Went to be Makeover.

Took P.

Services.

Massage 7/10.

Ass massage 8/10.

Others: HJ / BJJB / TL.

Available: FS on her Menu but didn't try.

Damage: 3500 + 2500.

WIR: for sure be has others choices as she told.

EdAdams
12-03-16, 23:32
There are a few places but they are all hit or miss you never know you will be able to find wg's or just normal women who want a lay reading your as escapades it seems you will easily locate your hunt on sa but still try these few nightclubs maybe you are lucky.

Hyatt in Santacruz it has a Chinese restaurant cum nightclub I forgot the name but awesome pussy to be had there, when you enter the lobby its on the right side...Alex man, all those names (J49, Threeflightsup, Leopold) make me nostalgic and I wish I could go back in time. But tbh back in 2010 I was there. And figured the scene was royally fucked up and too much drama in everything. I'm guessing I got used to the pussy buffet in London and couldn't take all the nonsense and amount of time needed to find a good fuck in Mumbai. For nothing at times. I mean, there were some SP's (rickshaw drivers in their day job probably) who introduced me to model who I wouldn't keep as maid. I mean, I didn't find my dick in the dust bin so can't put it anywhere?

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll connect with the senior gents closer to my travel dates. Meanwhile hoping to see you in Dubai. And perhaps savoring some local Arab delicacies.

Tut Li
12-04-16, 06:08
Visiting Ahmedabad for this week. No luck from Ahmedabad seniors, so thought of checking Mumbai forum.

Looking for young or house wife local talent gujju. Budget 5-7 k please. Near vastrapur area preferred.

Thanks in advance.Bro. Will clear mailbox today and pm the details requested, though not tried. Just RTFF before you go for action.

Member #4745
12-04-16, 07:09
True bro. Just happened to me, pics shown on were hot, but whatever ugly thing turned up was frozen.Same happened with me. They're scammers!

SimpleGuy85
12-04-16, 07:23
Hello everyone,

I am from Delhi forum. A friend of mine is getting married at end of the month, need to throw him a bachelor's party. Any help, suggestions would be highly appreciated. Open to taking him around town for shows or escort services. If indies available with place it would be better. Looking for medium range girls. Doesn't necessarily need to end up in suck and fuck. CIS and firangs preferred.

Thanks again for all the help, looking forward to suggestions.

PeaceBoiLover
12-04-16, 08:12
Hi bro,

They taking old notes?

Went to be Makeover.

Took P.

Services.

Massage 7/10.

Ass massage 8/10.

Others: HJ / BJJB / TL.

Available: FS on her Menu but didn't try.

Damage: 3500 + 2500.

WIR: for sure be has others choices as she told.

Anil4694
12-04-16, 08:30
Please share details and PM me.

Will get 3 massages.

Friendship kisses, She smiled and I took DFK (hasi to Fasi)..

MotoMotoOnline
12-04-16, 10:41
Hi friends,

I'm visiting Mumbai this weekend for a function. Have time to visit spas and meet people. Can someone give me details around Bandra or Dadar please.

Good inde contacts are welcome. I'm from Bangalore and when you visit I can help out.

Thanks.

RockyInstinct
12-04-16, 11:51
While I responded to all the points in your FR somehow they didn't come over may be due to lack of space due to quoted message. Another thing is that I had told you she has her own accommodation and is all inclusive of 5 k. I am not sure why are you asking people to pay 7 k? I sent you a PM for this and you never replied. If you are so interested in teaching bro code, let me tell you that one of the bro code is that when someone shares a contact with you, you should have the audacity to ask the person if you can go ahead and share the contact so that the sanctity can be maintained. At least I follow it. I don't know what bro code you follow, please publish a book and enlighten us about your so called bro code institute.

Hi RockyInstinct, Zephyer & AmpMax,

1. First and foremost, who made you all 3 the chief justices of this forum?

2. I don't take anything for free. I have reciprocated to RockyInstinct.

3. the price I have quoted is the same that was shared by Rocky two months ago.

4. please don't let your insecurities of a future price increase govern entire discussions on open forum. Price inflation usually happens if I got the service for 7 and I say it was for 15, which I have not done. I have negotiated and stated the same Price. There are others who also have written FR about her and must have been shared her contact in the past. Since your falsely accusing me of price hikes, you cud also blame me for nifty and sensex recovery as well! Its ludicrous but why not, right fellas?

5. We are a fraternity and its sole purpose is to share with deserving brothers so has the goal of the forum changed? Is sharing banned? Have 3 of you not asked for info before and have 3 of you never shared? Going by your theory, should we setup threads accusing you of automatic price hikes in future just because you shared or asked for info? How bad can your logic be? Grow up fellas!..

Zarat
12-04-16, 16:50
Hello everyone,

I am from Delhi forum. A friend of mine is getting married at end of the month, need to throw him a bachelor's party. Any help, suggestions would be highly appreciated. Open to taking him around town for shows or escort services. If indies available with place it would be better. Looking for medium range girls. Doesn't necessarily need to end up in suck and fuck. CIS and firangs preferred.

Thanks again for all the help, looking forward to suggestions.Buddy I was in the exact same dilemma a couple of months ago. Tried to arrange a bachelor party for my friend, made a post here on ISG which you can search for but things didn't work out. From my understanding, there are no professional strippers here. The best you can expect is to arrange a few indys and proceed accordingly or maybe go to a dance bar, but that isn't really the point of a bachelor party.

Another friend of mine had a terrible experience a year back. He got in touch with a CIS for a bachelor party. She came to the designated house and started her show, but 5 minutes later a couple of cops showed up, obviously they were in league with the stripper. The guys had to part with some serious money to get out of that situation.

Anyway, do try your luck and if you have a nice experience then share it with us. I think there is a big market for strippers for bachelor parties in Mumbai who may not even fuck, just strip and dance and provide a good show, but unfortunately, no provider is currently catering to that demand.

Gangaram
12-04-16, 17:42
Visited today ut Spa at temple area booked miss v good in looks but saggy boobs however she's good and friendly gave me good deep tissue massage and made me relaxed she got some good HJ skills I paid her 1 k for yo yo and 1 k for 45 minutes counter.

AlxnSmit
12-04-16, 19:27

Will get 3 massages.

Friendship kisses, She smiled and I took DFK (hasi to Fasi)..Where is this spa? Thane (east) or thane (west).

Is this spa on locanto or nearby?

Is this spa located in some mall or in which area of Thane?

StarFire4560
12-05-16, 02:03
Hey Friend,

Don't get me wrong here. You have 3 posts and all three are asking for contacts. None of the seniors will share their contacts to a totally new person. No point in posting repeatedly the same thing.

Post your experiences. Mumbai guys are very helpful but only if they trust you.

Play Safe.Thanks for the pointer. The thing is I don't have something to report at the moment. Ventured out on my own but didn't find anything yet. I guess I will try my luck by RTFF and find some spas first. Thanks again.

StarFire.

TitanIclovein
12-05-16, 04:49
Yesterday, called up Di from bhndr she was free so said come on in. Since I know her for a long time now, had a long chat. She is never in hurry with me. Took me to her bedroom and a regular session begun. Even though she is in her 40's but she is so much fit, no fat on belly or butt. Everything is perfect. The only thing I dislike is that she has transplant [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. We decided to have some thing new this time. First she gave me BBBJ and she is the master of it. First, a long session in standing position in front of mirror. I never imagined that I could do that in standing position though she was little uncomfortable. Second one, she sitting on her legs folded on the bed and her ass hanging on the edge of bed. What a great fuck and she too loved it, again a long session ended as we both were tired and sweating. Overall a satisfying experience (but no GFE). Meantime, some other monger called her up to shave his cock. I did not know she does all that too. I know she does massages etc at hotel on requests. I rarely go to her nowadays as there too good babes coming in for easy money. Will write report on that soon.

Damage: 2. K.

WIR: sometimes.

Fig: 9/10.

Kiss: Big no to me as her mouth stinks (may be due to too many cock sucked in).

Height: good height.

Skin: light brown.

Cheers guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SmartVvarma
12-05-16, 05:56
Hello Every1,

Yes, you are right in mentioning that for the last 100 plus pages, there is nothing other than some SP contacts or NL or some MP's. Generally members don't post as its taken in a wrong way. One FR coming up. Though its couple of weeks old, posting it now.

Play Safe.

Howdy Gents,

I traveled there frequently in 2006/7 and there have picked up some really gorgeous college girls from night clubs like J49 and Hawaiian Shack, not sure if they're still there? Or if they still have action in them.

RuffMeUp
12-05-16, 06:32
Anyone tasted Sabrina? She claims to be 26 but some other reports mention her to be a MILF. Wondering if she has good attitude? These are the pix she sent me. She is asking for 10 k + hotel for 3 hours. No anal and no CIM. Are there any better birds in Mumbai for that price?She also goes by the name Sameera. Barain hard with her and she will come down to 4 k /2 pops + place extra. She is good in service but not at all worth 10 k, not even 6 k.

ChuckNorris85
12-05-16, 07:46
While I responded to all the points in your FR somehow they didn't come over may be due to lack of space due to quoted message. Another thing is that I had told you she has her own accommodation and is all inclusive of 5 k. I am not sure why are you asking people to pay 7 k? I sent you a PM for this and you never replied. If you are so interested in teaching bro code, let me tell you that one of the bro code is that when someone shares a contact with you, you should have the audacity to ask the person if you can go ahead and share the contact so that the sanctity can be maintained. At least I follow it. I don't know what bro code you follow, please publish a book and enlighten us about your so called bro code institute.This is very Unfortunate. The kind of incidents that prevents many Seniors out here to open up with newbies. I have had very limited interaction with VitaminD over PM's but I know the contribution of RockyInstinct and AmpMax bro in the forum over the years and VitaminD dude, It has been barely a few months since you have joined this Forum. There has been a heated argument involving you a couple of months before as well and while I felt you were being way too patronizing back then, I ignored my opinion since I wasn't a party involved.

But I see that you are asking for other forum members opinion in that last post of yours. So here's mine. Consider cutting down on the overtly condescending tone in your messages. No, The seniors you are trying to take on are not Bullies but they can figure out a Gasbag more easily than you think. Follow basic mongering etiquettes of asking the people you borrow contacts from whether it is okay to share said contacts Instead of trying to expand your database all the time. Again, You asked for this opinion, and so you have it. Not intending to provide any unsolicited advice. Peace out!

Chuck!

NaughtyX
12-05-16, 13:55
Please someone suggest me a spa that I can have a good fun with more extras. At least girls must be beautiful. Appreciate if you can Help me. PM is active.

Pokemon2311
12-05-16, 15:21
Has anyone had a chance to meet Simran kaur from AFF she seems to be genuine and super hot did anyone banged her any points on her would be appreciated.

DesiDilruba
12-05-16, 15:29
Visited today ut Spa at temple area booked miss v good in looks but saggy boobs however she's good and friendly gave me good deep tissue massage and made me relaxed she got some good HJ skills I paid her 1 k for yo yo and 1 k for 45 minutes counter.Thai or NE?

AnilTheHunter
12-05-16, 15:46
Brethren,

In trident for 2 days. Can anyone refer me to a FS / bbj spa nearby? Don't want to travel too far as have work to complete too any help can be returned in Bangalore Delhi or Hyderabad. Looking forward to get some location and therapist details.

TIA.

ATH.

JerkinAga
12-05-16, 15:54
Is this Saima or Preety, you're talking about. Asking because that would convince me about the authenticity of their ads.

P.S. - Nice FR, dude!

Based on some tips and advises from this great forum I started searching for Indi on locanto, with some luck I was able to find one Indi from Malad, after weeks of chatting with her she finally agreed to meet, She works in a call center and she kept on quoting 4 k per shoot but finally agreed for 2 shoots for 6 K + 1 k for room. On the the day I reached the meeting point, she arrives and takes me to her friends place. The apartment was in a nice locality, I went to her apartment and her friend was at home, we had a quick chat and she took me to the bedroom. After small chit chat the action started, she has a nice figure with really nice boobs, I slowly undressed her and played with her body, then it was her turn to undress me completely and started playing with me. She is not into BBJ so I put in a flavored see and she starts the action, it was not bad but nothing great either, finally after 20 minutes of fore play we started with WOT, MISS and ended with Doggy. Next 30 minutes we stayed in the bed smoking and talking about different positions that she likes and what turns her wild..

Gangaram
12-05-16, 17:16
Thai or NE?She was Thai.

Anil4694
12-05-16, 17:54
Please share contact would return with similar contact surely need your help now.

Hi,

Recently I was in Mumbai and contacted one Indi Gu. Ia. She whatsapped her pics and after looking at her I wanted to take her for LT. I was tired after taking lot of heavy milfs so this time I wanted to take an average built girl of around 25 yo.

Gu. Ia seems to be better choice as she fitted into my budget too. I reached Kalyan and then Kalyan-sheelfata at around 7 pm. As she had confirmed the appointment and said that she will reach at around 10 pm. Anyway took a room in a nearby hotel which was having decent facility. Overall, at around 10.30 she reached the hotel and I escorted her to my room. She is a pretty, short in height and medium built bubbly girl with some attitude. After a bit chitchat she and I was kissing each other necks and other erotic zones. But she did not give DFK. It was a setback. Anyway I proceeded further and foreplay with her for around 30 minutes, sucked her boobs hard and do some kamasutra pose and YouTube poses of hot bhabhi short movies..

IntrepidExplor
12-05-16, 18:10
Tried a new place after a really long time today. A spa whose name starts with AR, and is near the colorful school in Goregaon West.

It seems very much like a place with extras. The manner of the receptionists said so. The location said so. The fact that the receptionists heartily assured me that they have young therapists said so. The therapist's t shirt and tights outfits said so. The straying hands, though not so much, said so. The repeated accidental body contact to my hands said so. Her lack of resistance to my slightly straying hands said so.

But eventually, she said no. This was an NE. They also have locals. One looked particularly slim and hot looking. But I'd there any point trying? Does anyone know this place?

GaryBhuka
12-05-16, 18:31
Any pointer to the place please PM me the details if possible.

Cheers mate.Same here. Any pointer please PM me.

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Who Ami 2
12-05-16, 23:45
Any safe, economical lodge near Mira road station for couple of hours?

What will be rate for 2 hours?

Will it require ID?

Member #4431
12-06-16, 04:35
Hello,

Can anyone here provide me her contact details, been waiting to try her since long. Do PM me her details will share some in return.

TitanIclovein
12-06-16, 04:50
There are so many. In west there is Shanti Shopping Centre. Garima Lodge, and may are there just look for their sign boards. There is hardik palace hotel little bit away from station on the same road.

Will it require ID?

JustFunFu
12-06-16, 05:28
Do help me with Diana's number can exchange 1 40's with it.

Tan127
12-06-16, 06:36
Has anyone had a chance to meet Simran kaur from AFF she seems to be genuine and super hot did anyone banged her any points on her would be appreciated.Hi bro,

I think the AFF if Simrankaour is fake.

I am in touch with her on msgs but then she is not revealing much.

LilJohnny
12-06-16, 07:03
Tried a new place after a really long time today. A spa whose name starts with AR, and is near the colorful school in Goregaon West.

It seems very much like a place with extras. The manner of the receptionists said so. The location said so. The fact that the receptionists heartily assured me that they have young therapists said so. The therapist's t shirt and tights outfits said so. The straying hands, though not so much, said so. The repeated accidental body contact to my hands said so. Her lack of resistance to my slightly straying hands said so.

But eventually, she said no. This was an NE. They also have locals. One looked particularly slim and hot looking. But I'd there any point trying? Does anyone know this place?Try miss Z at this place. Looks awesome. Tried her few months back. Not v cooperative but quite a looker. Gave a v mechanical type HJ.

This place uses to be on nb but has stopped providing mail vouchers on nb, as in on nb they provide only couple vouchers.

RKDForFun
12-06-16, 07:43
Had been to UT proper SoBo yesterday.

New Thai Miss A there as previous 2 Miss V & Miss and gone back to Thai. Miss A was in Abu Dhabi before.

Took her for aroma 60 min. Refused oil as usual. Massage was namesake. Only teasing going on.

After sometime was asked to turn and question for extras was popped by her. Asked for 2 k for HJ and 2 k for TL. I said don't want. She asked how much will you pay?

Said not more than 1.5 k as that is the norm at every UT. She said no. So massage continues.

After sometime she starts chit-chatting. Good to talk to. Starts teasing by brushing down there. But Johnny had already gone to sleep after the initial rising. So seeing no effect of her teasing, comes down to 3 k. I still refuse. Again chit-chat continues. But no teasing now. She used some Hindi words like Indians are kanjus, etc. It seems she has learnt Hindi words from Abu Dhabi where she had some Indian clients. I said we are not kanjus, we look for value for money.

Finally it was finalized at 2 k. Paid her new note of 2 k. Started HJ. Johnny was sleeping and would not arise. So asked her top access. Good soft and big boobs. A bit Loose but big ones when compared with other Thais. Started licking her boobs and now Johnny starts waking up. Was in a hurry to finish, so slowed her down. Came in some time. She cleaned me. This is what I like about Thais. They clean you up after the deed. Locals do not.

Damages:

Spa- 2.2 k (discounted from 2. 6 k for aroma) - A bit high, but I guess being in proper SoBo, this was fine.

Extras- 2 k.

WIR. I go there on & off. So, maybe after couple of months.

Safe Mongering.

VFM16
12-06-16, 08:00

But eventually, she said no. This was an NE. They also have locals. One looked particularly slim and hot looking. But I'd there any point trying? Does anyone know this place?Yes Sir.

You are at the right place. B2B even FS is possible there but you need to be regular.

Never tried NE though. You need to go with others except NE.

SimpleGuy85
12-06-16, 09:31
This is the same complex which is well known in Powai and the name of the spa is that of a international singer with last name Grande. Hope that helps guys. Had a similar experience there.

Regards.

Will get 3 massages.

EditFun01
12-06-16, 09:53

But eventually, she said no. This was an NE. They also have locals. One looked particularly slim and hot looking. But I'd there any point trying? Does anyone know this place?On repeat they will offer! Enjoy.

Gangaram
12-06-16, 10:06

But eventually, she said no. This was an NE. They also have locals. One looked particularly slim and hot looking. But I'd there any point trying? Does anyone know this place?Bro,

Thai and locals are sure shot for extras but NE are to be time investment you stick to particular NE therapist and have flow.

Thunder Bolt
12-06-16, 10:27
Hi all.

I'm a Bangaloreans, visit Mumbai on tbursday. Requesting some kind mongers to share a few contacts of indie- college girls & MILF's in Mumbai. Will be out up in Andheri area.

Few days back was in Delhi and when placed a similar request, a fellow senior in Delhi sent me a while database of contacts. I understand this may not be the same case in Mumbai. However, placing my request here.

PM me. Please.

Tuks87
12-06-16, 10:55
You can check near toll naka. There are many small hotels there. Yes they all require ID for both the occupants. Rates vary from 1 k-2 k.

Will it require ID?

RoamingMumbai
12-06-16, 12:13
You talking about the spa Opp Petrol Pump, S. V. Road, Goregaon?

They were earlier in Juhu. It's not a place for extras.

But eventually, she said no. This was an NE. They also have locals. One looked particularly slim and hot looking. But I'd there any point trying? Does anyone know this place?

AdamNash
12-06-16, 12:14
Recently got number of Sana number ending 068. Thanks to a senior member V.

Can any senior help me with review and charges.

Thanks.

CowboyMum
12-06-16, 14:50
Hi,

Been wanting to try out with a couple for a long time. However found most of the posts on loc misleading or asking for too much. My needs are.

A. Classy couple. How they carry as also looks.

B. Preferably married, even if attached surely genuine and not someone just getting an escort and pretending to be a couple.

C. Ideally below 30, surely below 35.

D. Budget 10 k odd.

Any suggestions?

There is a couple from Dombivali which go by name Brijesh / Natasha. Any reviews / views on them?

Look forward to help in making my fantasy come true.

MadMax12
12-06-16, 15:47
S P from locanto shared these pics. Review required. He has quoted 4 k for pop and 7 k for 2 pop.

Pic attached.

Sanju
12-06-16, 16:26
Anyone tasted Sabrina? She claims to be 26 but some other reports mention her to be a MILF. Wondering if she has good attitude? These are the pix she sent me. She is asking for 10 k + hotel for 3 hours. No anal and no CIM. Are there any better birds in Mumbai for that price?I have met this girl. He used to go by the name of Samar. She is a Muslim chick and usualy agrees to 3-3. 5 k.

CoolGuy1212
12-06-16, 18:31
Hi guys,

Can you share some more pointers?

Is it the Japanese Spa.

Can you share name of some more good therapist there.

Cheers!

Yes Sir.

You are at the right place. B2B even FS is possible there but you need to be regular.

Never tried NE though. You need to go with others except NE.

IntrepidExplor
12-06-16, 19:32
No, I'm actually talking about the other big, parallel arterial road in the same area.

The attempt to try repeat business as a tactic is on. I shall report on success or failure. So far, no luck.

Abt123
12-07-16, 04:00
Sorry for delayed FR as I had been travelling. Thanks to SmartVerma & met Momo in her place at Mira road. Nice MILF with good body structure and attitude. Offers drinks and Hukka which I have taken. Amazing at service. Charged 6 K for one shot although 3-4 K would have been more reasonable.

WIR# not sure. Would want to try new and better ones. Visiting Mumbai again again this week end for a work. Want to try similar ones like Momo. Friends, please help.

Jasmpat
12-07-16, 05:11
Recently got number of Sana number ending 068. Thanks to a senior member V.

Can any senior help me with review and charges.

Thanks.Pal,

Their are 2 reviews posted by members, about Sana.

You can refer review about her in post #30551 and make up your mind to go with her or not.

RuffMeUp
12-07-16, 05:19

They were earlier in Juhu. It's not a place for extras.I think he is talking about the one next to the school which has name resembling colors of rainbow on Link road.

RKDForFun
12-07-16, 06:04
This is the same complex which is well known in Powai and the name of the spa is that of a international singer with last name Grande. Hope that helps guys. Had a similar experience there.

Regards.Thanks bro for the pointers.

Had been to this spa more than a year back. Had gone there thrice. Always took a local girl by the name of S. A.

But never got extras then. Maybe now they have started.

The counter guy was a Mallu who would always rant about people coming there and asking for extras once inside. I have to take care of the girls. He used to ask for a form to be signed before the massage starts.

Anyways. Will visit there soon and check out once again as the only Gujju girl I have tried is Miss K (eyeliner) at RR Chem.

BTW Guys, I heard that Miss K. Has left RR. Any idea where she is now?

Tan127
12-07-16, 06:07
While I responded to all the points in your FR somehow they didn't come over may be due to lack of space due to quoted message. Another thing is that I had told you she has her own accommodation and is all inclusive of 5 k. I am not sure why are you asking people to pay 7 k? I sent you a PM for this and you never replied. If you are so interested in teaching bro code, let me tell you that one of the bro code is that when someone shares a contact with you, you should have the audacity to ask the person if you can go ahead and share the contact so that the sanctity can be maintained. At least I follow it. I don't know what bro code you follow, please publish a book and enlighten us about your so called bro code institute.I second to what rocky posted.

If you are so interested in teaching bro code, let me tell you that one of the bro code is that when someone shares a contact with you.

The above statement is so relevant.

We have members who are on a hungry mode to grab as many contacts they can from the fellow members to return with the regular contacts floating in the forum.

From my experience in the past Vitamin the has just passed me the usual contacts with regulars from the sea.

Most of the people who have tried Nisha, your so called model goes for 3 k in Delhi and 5 k in Mumbai. All know it. To add further she has her sister Pooja with the same damage.

I think this statement was not required when rocky discussed 5 k incl.

Damage: 5 plus 2 for room (she arranges). I thought 5 included everything but I guess it didn't. Try negotiate on the room if.

The above reason is why all of us complain that Mumbai is so costly!

Delhi guys did maintain the rate, Mumbai shot up because of few people.

Anyways just had my point, nothing to add further!

PramodVijayan
12-07-16, 07:22
Hey guys,

Has anyone tried this new spa which is behind satra plaza in Vashi?

Ne and local both are there and the minimum counter is 2 k. Didn't proceed as it's a new place and don't want to end up with KLPD. If anyone tried. Please share some info or pm me.

Happy and safe mongering brothers.

ServingYou2003
12-07-16, 08:03
S P from locanto shared these pics. Review required. He has quoted 4 k for pop and 7 k for 2 pop.

Pic attached.Not sure about these pics but whatever it is I guess 4-5 k for 2 pops is fine not more than that.

SmartVvarma
12-07-16, 11:48
Hello Every1,

Was planning a trip to Mumbai exclusively to meet Miss E. Somehow, things were not falling in place. Finally, couple of weeks ago, things got aligned like all the planets were at the right place at the right time. (That was a liitle too much. LOL).

Well, date fixed, hotel booked. Timings confirmed. Everything was set. Drove down to Mumbai and reached by evening. When I called her, she said she's in a party and invited me over to the party. It was pretty late by the time we left. Directly, went to our hotel and checked-in. No need to mention here that her dressing sense is awesome.

Once inside, ordered some drinks and snacks and got comfortable. All along I noticed that she was carrying two carrybags with her, and I being a gentleman (sometimes), didn't ask her about them! Now, here is what was in them. She was carrying couple of dresses which she had purchased recently. And said I will wear them for you one by one. And thus started a fashion show. What a collection of dresses she had. In her second dress, she did a very erotic stripe dance and it was just too much to handle for me. She is game for anything. And started off with deep kisses and finished the first round. Her cloths were lying all over the room. LOL.

Took some rest and talked for a while. We are very comfortable with each other since we have met couple of times. The reason why I meet her so often is bcos she is just awesome, and makes me feel at home. In all my mongering life (which is limited and am still learning), I have not met anyone to match her personality.

Ordered another round of drinks and resumed with the cat walk with other dresses. She sure knows how to make the right moves with whatever she is wearing. The last dress was a very hot lingerie and that got us both started.

It was getting late and she had to leave. Booked a cab and dropped her off at the lobby. Came back to my room and slept the night over.

Thus comes an end to an amazing rendezvous with Elisha. And of course, with a promise to meet again.

Let me close this with a though. Many of us have fantasies that are more exciting than the actualisation of them, and looking forward to an event often gives us more delight than the experience of it.

In her case, its the experience that is beyond delight.

Play Safe.

ThirtyRoldv
12-07-16, 11:49
I don't think Grande is the one. I tried calling them but they won't budge below 1800 for aroma even on a weekday afternoon. Plus there was no gujju Miss A there. The crucial clue is 1200 for aroma; which is possible only with some discount offer. Looking at Nearbuy offers, I shortlisted two. Either Spa M or Spa E. Which is it? The plot thickens.

Regards.

Bad Duck
12-07-16, 16:01
Hi,

Been wanting to try out with a couple for a long time. However found most of the posts on loc misleading or asking for too much. My needs are.

A. Classy couple. How they carry as also looks.

B. Preferably married, even if attached surely genuine and not someone just getting an escort and pretending to be a couple.

C. Ideally below 30, surely below 35.

D. Budget 10 k odd.

Any suggestions?

There is a couple from Dombivali which go by name Brijesh / Natasha. Any reviews / views on them?

Look forward to help in making my fantasy come true.Have you tried SH?

Gangaram
12-07-16, 17:04
Today I had meeting in marine lines so while walking toward road to Chira bazar I noticed l saloon unisex I thought to let check it out and taken seat for shaving 5 girls were sitting on chair and were chatting and seems to be MP type girls I asked guy about girls and he said they do facial and head massage I asked they do it in chair and he showed me cabins and insisted to try it but I was in hurry so I said next time will try. Guys living in Sobo if you want to have a look I can provide you details on PM 2 girls were good looking and yeah for facial 1 k and head massage 0.5 k.

Abt123
12-07-16, 18:31
We some times experience fairly in our lives. Thanks to the ones who make it. Our lives are defined by these kind of nice events made by them. Glad to know that you have found some one, better than a GF or wife, who make your life as a fairly tale. Lets forget reality, meet more Miss Es, live in fairy tale life.

Hello Every1,

Was planning a trip to Mumbai exclusively to meet Miss E. Somehow, things were not falling in place. Finally, couple of weeks ago, things got aligned like all the planets were at the right place at the right time. (That was a liitle too much. LOL).

Well, date fixed, hotel booked. Timings confirmed. Everything was set. Drove down to Mumbai and reached by evening. When I called her, she said she's in a party and invited me over to the party. It was pretty late by the time we left. Directly, went to our hotel and checked-in. No need to mention here that her dressing sense is awesome..

RajRahuk1973
12-08-16, 03:20
Hi bro,

This is a one month old encounter with an elegant beauty named start with D, busy with NY with not able to write my FR sorry for delay. I know some of high end inde all are post paid. On the office work I m free at evening already book star hotel with double occupancy in Banda contact her she will happy. Came to my hotel around 8. 30 she is elegantly dress up for the occasion. Than we talk about her career and other think. Talk like BF and GF. Order some beverage and snacks started with DFK around 10 min as she and I was no hurry. It's around 9.30 we both exploring the city and came back to hotel after that endless fun till 4 am. What an experience her height 5 7 look like the. Padu. My best experience ever. Now after that I decide to take a break after full satisfaction in mongering life. Now me and one of my mongering friend brother senior member of the forum. Mr boss decided to stop mongering. Happy year end to all.

Thanks.

Viiki
12-08-16, 04:57
Sorry for delayed FR as I had been travelling. Thanks to SmartVerma & met Momo in her place at Mira road. Nice MILF with good body structure and attitude. Offers drinks and Hukka which I have taken. Amazing at service. Charged 6 K for one shot although 3-4 K would have been more reasonable.

WIR# not sure. Would want to try new and better ones. Visiting Mumbai again again this week end for a work. Want to try similar ones like Momo. Friends, please help.Have had her for 7 k for 2 so you are right when you say 3-4 K a shot is reasonable.

Wonderful Sex
12-08-16, 08:38
Hi Seniors,

Got attached birds from one of my old SP from Chambur.

Please send me your review on each bird.

Charges 6 K for 3 Hours.

Thanks in advance.

LoverboyJerico
12-08-16, 09:31
Well, I have seen many FR's on her and many written by you bro. I don't doubt that she might be good to you but let me put some facts for fellow mongers.

1. She is either too busy or acts too busy. Now please don't tell me about her shoots as I have fucked women who's pics you won't need to search just Google them. They are known stars and are expensive but don't act busy. Its always clear, if I'm meeting you yes. If no. No.

2. She and many other indies read this forum regularly and keeps an eye for their FR's.

3. Guys, who have had negative experiences don't post it here as they feel that if they need to meet the indie again (in emergency EG. No one else is available), and if she knows that you have written a negative FR, your chances are all gone. So, that makes it only positive ones reported here. A few very helpful and well known people here have confirmed this.

4. I have not met her. I have known these things from a bunch of mongers here itself. And its not only her, even a few other indies are reading the forum. I remember reading a post that Fiza got know about her Goa trip written here as well.

5. There are some mongers who end up becoming friends with girls and let them know about the forum and by the time this FR comes live I am sure someone will even call the girls and let them know.

Guys, what's wrong. We are here to help each other. Not the indies. Also, write about the negatives as well as positives. I don't blame you Smartverma, you might have had very positive experience with an individual and someone else might have had negative. The problem isn't you, the problem us the guy whom an indie asked to book a hotel, and did not meet and did not turn up has also not written on the forum in spite of wasting money on hotel, fearing that he will lose a contact if that particular indie reads it.

No need to be so weak guys. Write your hearts out. We will all fly to Delhi regularly that allow the tantrums of these girls here. And yes, if you can't write negatives with their names. Write with code names and reveal code names only on PM. But post the facts. We will make this forum work for us again.

Hello Every1,

Well, date fixed, hotel booked. Timings confirmed. Everything was set. Drove down to Mumbai and reached by evening. When I called her, she said she's in a party and invited me over to the party. It was pretty late by the time we left. Directly, went to our hotel and checked-in. No need to mention here that her dressing sense is awesome.

Once inside, ordered some drinks and snacks and got comfortable. All along I noticed that she was carrying two carrybags with her, and I being a gentleman (sometimes), didn't ask her about them! Now, here is what was in them. She was carrying couple of dresses which she had purchased recently. And said I will wear them for you one by one. And thus started a fashion show...

CowboyMum
12-08-16, 10:04
Have you tried SH?SH? Sorry I didn't get the abbreviation!

MadMax12
12-08-16, 10:08
Not sure about these pics but whatever it is I guess 4-5 k for 2 pops is fine not more than that.Asked SP but he is not going below 4 k including place. He told me to come at Marol Naka, I decided not to visit as I have some bed experience there at Marolnaka and Saki Naka. If any member want to try their luck can pm me. I will share SPs number.

But as I told have bed experience there few months ago I will not recommended to take any SPs service there.

Right now I m in search of budget indie. Not more than 30 in age with slim or average body. Budget 4 k for 2 pop. Hoping help from forum members.

IntrepidExplor
12-08-16, 10:34
Continuing my attempts to figure out that AR Spa I mentioned a couple of days ago, I made a second visit. This time, took a local therapist, having been assured by a couple of you guys that this place definitely is worth it. This time, a reasonably nice looking, thin, tall, fair girl. Not even a halfway decent massage, and a clear refusal on any extras. Even "bum is not allowed sir".

I had one of those broadly hinting conversations with the receptionists. They assured me that I should come back a third time, and this time they'd give me one of two specific therapists. One of them was a Miss Z who has also been recommended to me on PM. So I go back the next day.

Miss Z is not free, but the receptionists insists that Miss S is just as good. And then I see Miss L, who is the prettiest girl I've seen in a Spa yet. Noticing, the receptionist says she's just as good too. So I repeat that my friend has recommended Miss Z, and if this time I'm not happy, I won't be coming back.

Miss L begins. Won't even go to my inner thighs. Again, even butt not allowed. Switch therapist to Miss S. Same story. In fact, this one is terrible.

In fact, she's quite vocal about telling me "we can't do bums and privates here". I said, "screw privates, nobody here has even done my legs properly".

But she assures me Miss Z would have exactly the same issue! So if I'm not going to have any fun anyway, I might as well go back to the stunning, and otherwise friendly, Miss L.

But before that, I speak to the receptionist again and say if I'm not getting a proper massage, I'd rather leave, because it actually hurts aching muscles more to get a bad massage.

My problem is. I want to have fun, yes, but I also want a halfway decent massage first!

So she says she'll speak to Miss L.

And true to her word, Miss L was much better about thighs this time, but kept saying "I never go this deep for anyone".

She keeps talking about benefits to the skin from Chocolate creams and various other nonsense, and then proceeds to try to sell me a Bubble Bath for next time. But looking at the impish grin on my face, she quickly adds, with a laugh, that she wouldn't get into the tub - "just making that clear".

So, basically, I think I'm giving up on this place. Unless someone helps me out with either a clear strategy, or a reference! And all the more if this Miss L is lying, and she actually does do extras. But gut feeling I got was that even if some of the others do, this one doesn't. And some of the others, even if they do, I do not like heavy-set women. Honestly, I don't understand the point of a spa with local chicks and no extras. Not like any of them actually know how to give a proper massage, so what's the point?

So, with terrible blue balls after three money-wasting KLPDs at the same place, I tried calling my regular M&S. Unfortunately, it was too late in the evening and their one Thai therapist was booked already. So then I decided to hit UT near the mall. From RTFF, I remembered a conversation about "mom's father" at UT near ChewingGum.

So I asked for her by name. Got an appointment. Petite little thing. But with one of those Michelle Yeoh type faces that looks older than the rest of the girl does! Not necessarily a bad thing, just that I'd prefer otherwise. But that's not the point.

I hated the setup at UT. No cabins, just curtains. I do not like places like this.

But this night, beggars couldn't be choosers.

From the very first second, I know there'll be extras. Just from how enthusiastically flirt she is.

And there are. Though at least 5 times she told me not to tell anyone.

HJ, obviously. TL if you consider pulling a top up and giving you access TL. Actually, all-access pass for the hands. And tongue.

Looked like she was really getting turned on too, from the pounding my fingers were giving her. Obviously I'm sure that was acting, but it was surprisingly good acting.

But while I'm happy to have found this one (and she's very enthusiastic about meeting outside where she'll do "everything".

Thai is not really my type.

Still looking for that elusive cute, fair, young, clean, petite FS. Indie or otherwise. And the quest is getting frustrating now!

The kind of girl I'd have dated, in my younger days, considering the kind of access I had back then, when I worked with young models on a daily basis.

Damn, I shouldn't have changed fields!

WebKing
12-08-16, 10:36
Hi,

I m silent reader of forum and would like to share my experience at NL.

It was my second visit to Krishna s place. Went there and waited for few minutes. Krishna showed me 4 girls including Kavita my first visit girl. But I choose Chandani as don't want to repeat Kavita though she had given me nice service earlier. Chandani look vise more attractive then other girls. But service vise not up to the mark. No DFK, hurried service. Typical Bengali girl attitude. (I don't give kisses and all) " so put the rubber an fucked that bit H for 15 min. No feeling just mechanical strokes. Cleaned my self and left place. The entire process complete in 40-45 min.

Big disappointed as earlier from Kavita I got good service.

So I just learned from these experiences that before selecting girl have talk with her. You will get idea by language. If girl is Bengali avoid. Also discuss about yr requirement directly with girl. Be shameless as we are spending our hard worked Money. What we earn in weak they are getting in one hour. So it's their responsibility to provide good service.

Here is score card.

Kavita (1st visit).

Age: 36, boobs:6, fig: 6, GFE: 7, service: 7 charges: 3.5 k+0.2 service boy+0.5 k tip.

Chandani.

Age: 32, boobs: 8,fig: 7, GFE: 3, service: 3, charges: 3.5 k+0.2 service boy+0 k tip.

MumbaiLad007
12-08-16, 10:45
Had went to the star place near beach.

Took the deep tissue with therapist Miss winner.

They have very good rooms with attached showers just like hotel.

Massage was average.

Although she offered B2B for 5 k but was very mechanical.

There were no surprises just the routine stuff she offered.

The place good and clean.

If there is no price constraint it can be tried.

IntrepidExplor
12-08-16, 11:52
Hey,

I received this from the options of an unverified SP I have never heard of.

15 k for 2 shots incl hotel.

No, I won't be comfortable sharing this contact right, simply because I don't have a contact.

I don't even know the SP. I know someone who knows the SP, and even he doesn't know the SP well enough to guarantee service from his girls.

But if this works out, sure, I'll share a connect!

However. Is this real to begin with? Anyone know this girl?

I don't think I'm ready to spend that kind of money, and I know for sure I'm not ready to spend that kind of money without a really solid review.

What say? She worth it? Is that actually an acceptable going rate for this category? I find that goes against my experience of RTFF.

After all, this SP doesn't know me, nothing stopping him from overcharging. Just because we know someone in common!

But this girl pretty much exactly my type! Petite, slim, young, fair and cute! Anyone know anyone more reasonable of this type? Preferably an indie with a place?

BophSep
12-08-16, 14:16
We never get bored with her as she know how to make the move each time with some thing new in reserve. Good to read you had a good time with her. Regards.

Hello Every1,

Once inside, ordered some drinks and snacks and got comfortable. All along I noticed that she was carrying two carrybags with her, and I being a gentleman (sometimes), didn't ask her about them! Now, here is what was in them. She was carrying couple of dresses which she had purchased recently. And said I will wear them for you one by one. And thus started a fashion show. What a collection of dresses she had. In her second dress, she did a very erotic stripe dance and it was just too much to handle for me. She is game for anything. And started off with deep kisses and finished the first round. Her cloths were lying all over the room. LOL..

BophSep
12-08-16, 14:27
Seems good. Have you met her do post a review if you meet her?

Has anyone had a chance to meet Simran kaur from AFF she seems to be genuine and super hot did anyone banged her any points on her would be appreciated.

IntrepidExplor
12-08-16, 17:18
Will someone do me the gigantic favor of pointing me to a picture of this chick? With so much written about her, I really want to see what she looks like. That matters to me, perhaps a little more than it should.

Jaideep
12-08-16, 17:46
Yeah Miss K has left RR Chem and am also looking for her.

Please share her whereabouts if anybody is aware.

Thanks bro for the pointers.

Had been to this spa more than a year back. Had gone there thrice. Always took a local girl by the name of S. A.

But never got extras then. Maybe now they have started.

The counter guy was a Mallu who would always rant about people coming there and asking for extras once inside. I have to take care of the girls. He used to ask for a form to be signed before the massage starts.

Anyways. Will visit there soon and check out once again as the only Gujju girl I have tried is Miss K (eyeliner) at RR Chem.

BTW Guys, I heard that Miss K. Has left RR. Any idea where she is now?

NeedChut
12-08-16, 18:09
Hi guys,

I am from Hyderabad and will be traveling to Mumbai on business next week. It would be great if some one can share some contacts to make the trip memorable. I frequent to Mumbai and so far have been visiting MPs in the Andheri area and was partially successful.

This trip I want to try and Indi and also try out some service bars. Would be great if some body can share any pointers to a service bar. That is one experience that I read a lot but never experienced.

I would be glad to help if anybody is visiting Hyderabad.

Thanks.

NeedChut
12-08-16, 19:14
Hi Bopshep,

Would you be kind enough to share her (or any good Inde) contact. I am in Mumbai next week and would like to have some quality time.

We never get bored with her as she know how to make the move each time with some thing new in reserve. Good to read you had a good time with her. Regards.

Abt123
12-08-16, 19:21
Thanks to the buddies SmarVvarma and Tan126 from Mumbai forum. Got many contacts. My problem, neither I speak and nor familiar with Mumbai places, so I need contacts whom can speak English and guide to their place. The contacts whom I have contacted left me wondering WTF after every call. On an average, the potential fuck buddies demand between 5-6 k per short, and 8-10 k 2 shots. This price is definitely way higher than what I used to pay in Bangalore. On an average I pay 2 k / shot for average girls / MILFs and 3-4 K for good looking girls / MILFs. Two shots price normally 30-40% more than single shot. The fat, average looking girl (S) whom I spoke today evening, was asking 5. 5 k for single and 8 k for 2. Final rate she is agreeing for 7 k for 2 shots with hotel accommodation known to her (1-2 hrs). Another lady, which Tan buddy referred is a foreigner S*on (she claims US citizen), old enough to retire (could be around 50 yrs old) asking 10 k for 1 hour. She has told me that she is not an Indian and not a prostitute (doing this to pay her bills), hence the rate. God saves Mumbai!

Fellow mongers, please share the contacts who can speak English with good service attitude (girl, MILF, heavy duties, any one, but good companion). My budget is 3-4 k, max 5 k. Require for this Sunday (11th Dec).

Thanks in advance.

MeetCrazyDude
12-08-16, 19:28
Hi guys,

Do anyone of you mind sharing contact details of Diana from Bhayender?

I shall reciprocate with good MILF from suburbs side.

Thank you.

Ferguson
12-08-16, 19:51
Dear friends,

Any one help me reference for this inde.

Tina, ending number, 754.

Heena Thakur, ending number, 377.

Annu Pawar.

Mohini, ending number, 998.

Sonam, ending number, 432.

Riya Raj, ending number, 556.

Preet, ending number, 040.

Natasha, ending number, 774,.

If you across upper class hw, MILF, please PM me, I will share my contact.

Thanks in advance.

Barcap
12-08-16, 20:48
Hi Mumbai bros,

I am in Mumbai for a night with place and looking to meet someone in budget range. Any indie contacts will be appreciated and make my Mumbai trip fun. Will reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore if needed.

Cheers.

ServingYou2003
12-08-16, 22:25
Hi,

I m silent reader of forum and would like to share my experience at NL.

It was my second visit to Krishna s place. Went there and waited for few minutes. Krishna showed me 4 girls including Kavita my first visit girl. But I choose Chandani as don't want to repeat Kavita though she had given me nice service earlier. Chandani look vise more attractive then other girls. But service vise not up to the mark. No DFK, hurried service. Typical Bengali girl attitude. (I don't give kisses and all) " so put the rubber an fucked that bit H for 15 min. No feeling just mechanical strokes. Cleaned my self and left place. The entire process complete in 40-45 min.

Big disappointed as earlier from Kavita I got good service.

So I just learned from these experiences that before selecting girl have talk with her. You will get idea by language. If girl is Bengali avoid. Also discuss about yr requirement directly with girl. Be shameless as we are spending our hard worked Money. What we earn in weak they are getting in one hour. So it's their responsibility to provide good service.

Here is score card.

Kavita (1st visit).

Age: 36, boobs:6, fig: 6, GFE: 7, service: 7 charges: 3.5 k+0.2 service boy+0.5 k tip.

Chandani.

Age: 32, boobs: 8,fig: 7, GFE: 3, service: 3, charges: 3.5 k+0.2 service boy+0 k tip.Hey Buddy,

For age group of 32 and 35 I feel 3. 5 k that you paid at NL is too much. This should have been 2. 5 k. Correct me if I am wrong guys?

AnilTheHunter
12-09-16, 04:44
Thank you for all Mumbai boys who PMed me with spa details, please ping me in the same PM thread when you are in Bangalore.

TAT.

Ath.

Jasmpat
12-09-16, 06:14
Hey Buddy,

For age group of 32 and 35 I feel 3. 5 k that you paid at NL is too much. This should have been 2. 5 k. Correct me if I am wrong guys?Bro,

At Krishna's place he has two line up of babes. One in the range of 3.5 k and the other in the range of 5.5 K. Nothing in the line up of 2.5 K.

He has sometimes some really good gems as compared to other bldgs at NL.

Next time bro, avail services from Ms P (girl with nose ring).

PrakashChauhan
12-09-16, 11:28
a situation i faced in my life almost a year back, penning it down as it might be useful for others.

condom broke, yea that was the worst nightmare i faced in my life.the girl was one of those mentioned in this forum, it was a ks.there wasn't any bubble which could cause the condom burst, the only reason i still believes is that, it must be her nails.

while banging her in the doggy i heard this burst sound, i asked her did someone knock on the door, coz it was a hotel.she said keep going, don't stop.few more pushes and i could feel something different, pulled my dick out and what i saw made almost gave me a heart attack.the condom was broke and it was pulled down below the dick head.i ran to the wash basin and washed my penis, i still couldn't believe it.

the rest is something i don't want to remind myself. she kept assuring me she is safe and had her elisa recently and its all fine. i got home but couldn't sleep, i mailed the dr who writes in toi-mm (don't laugh at me), met him at his residence in dadar. he kept assuring me everything is fine, saying the chances of getting and infection is less, unless i got a cut or some thing or even entering the peehole is rare. he forwarded me to another hiv specialist in dadar east.Bro,

The two condom idea is not good as it increases chance of condom breakage.

BophSep
12-09-16, 14:19
Bro,

Appreciate the facts you have put I have met few of them and when I share the contacts I always say to Indi friend be firm if you are busy say no do not keep the things on may be or may not so that accordingly we can also plan the evening. It has happened to me twice in my earlier days of mongering till last moment we are anticipating about the meeting after our work schedule once in hotel we get a message she is busy of she is on her biological cycle or phone out of reach, finally it is the friends from this forum who have helped me in getting a contact in late hours when we have lost hope.

I always say all my friends to put a fair review on whom ever you meet then then only the forum can be useful. Firstly we should not share it with indies about the forum and If the indies are reading these review then they should know what they lack I know few of them read this and they know me also but yes it is our for our betterment if they improve. It has already started most of them from Bangalore Pun have started going to Delhi rather than Mumbai as the damage is far better than Mumbai. And Few of the friends who come to Mumbai for work avoid mongering.

May be will have a better tomorrow. Regards.

Well, I have seen many FR's on her and many written by you bro. I don't doubt that she might be good to you but let me put some facts for fellow mongers.

1. She is either too busy or acts too busy. Now please don't tell me about her shoots as I have fucked women who's pics you won't need to search just Google them. They are known stars and are expensive but don't act busy. Its always clear, if I'm meeting you yes. If no. No.

2. She and many other indies read this forum regularly and keeps an eye for their FR's.

3. Guys, who have had negative experiences don't post it here as they feel that if they need to meet the indie again (in emergency EG. No one else is available), and if she knows that you have written a negative FR, your chances are all gone. So, that makes it only positive ones reported here. A few very helpful and well known people here have confirmed this..

ChuckNorris85
12-09-16, 16:41
Well, I have seen many FR's on her ......... She is either too busy or acts too busy. Now please don't tell me about her shoots as I have fucked women who's pics you won't need to search just Google them. They are known stars and are expensive but don't act busy. Its always clear, if I'm meeting you yes. If no. No.

She and many other indies read this forum regularly and keeps an eye for their FR's.

Guys, who have had negative experiences don't post it here as they feel that if they need to meet the indie again (in emergency EG. No one else is available), and if she knows that you have written a negative FR, your chances are all gone. So, that makes it only positive ones reported here. A few very helpful and well known people here have confirmed this.

There are some mongers who end up becoming friends with girls and let them know about the forum and by the time this FR comes live I am sure someone will even call the girls and let them know.

Guys, what's wrong. We are here to help each other. Not the indies. Also, write about the negatives as well as positives...... did not meet and did not turn up has also not written on the forum in spite of wasting money on hotel, fearing that he will lose a contact if that particular indie reads it.

No need to be so weak guys. Write your hearts out. We will all fly to Delhi regularly that allow the tantrums of these girls here. And yes, if you can't write negatives with their names. Write with code names and reveal code names only on PM. But post the facts. We will make this forum work for us again.Heh, Good on you bro to have written this. I haven't been able to check all the posts about her in recent days but I did point out the negatives in a post here about 4 odd months back.

Now Smartverma bro is a very dear friend, one of the most helpful and honest members out here. Matter of Fact, His taste matches that of Elisha's and he's had a great time with her, which is fantastic and I am happy for him.

But of course there are things about her which could be a turn off to many. You have already mentioned about her pretending to be busy which I can vouch is True. She was 4 hours late when I first met her. She's hyper aggressive during the Act, which ain't a cup of tea for many. There's barely any soft foreplay involved. Also, I personally found conversing with her difficult for she clearly was weak in English but won't relent speaking in it. I tried to get her talking in Hindi but she won't budge. Another minus. (Must put this out here in bold though that ""Your Mileage may vary") The pretentious hipster quotient is high with her. Oh man, This man, That man, Imma freak party chick man. LOL. Was annoying and amusing at the same time. Then came the biggest turn off. If you don't smoke and you happen to be a Vegetarian or Vegan, She will act in utter disbelief at your alien self. Needless to say, I am one. And she repeatedly pestered me to try out Chicken and kept compelling me to Smoke during a Fancy smooch act she would have read / saw in porn somewhere. (Kudos to her effort, But babe. Respect a personal choice, maybe?) Then there are her hyper aggressive ways, constantly trying to go all hardcore, Splashing Wine all over you (Maybe just me, But, Yikes!) and making an utter mess of the room which is supposed to be a MostMemorableExperienceEva for you. Umm, Thanks, but I'll pass.

Like you rightly mentioned, She is well aware about this forum and a good 15 minutes after the act were spent by her in pushing me to write a kickass Review. (Like I said earlier, I didn't give in and wrote what I honestly felt back then in the forum). Heck, She read the negative review here and pinged me on WhatsApp complaining why did I do so. That was it, Struck her off my list forever.

Will mention again, You really may have a time-of-your-life or near about if your taste is what she has on offer, But mine was just not it, and so the experience turned out terrible.

Make an Informed choice.

Chuck!

HumptyDumpty1
12-09-16, 18:54
Banged this chick in Mumbai. Full night 10 k. She made me mad. Got her drunk on a bottle of wine. Had gone to her place. Plenty of foreplay all over the house, drunk and sober. The response that I got from her was mind blowing. She literally ate my ass. Sucked my asshole for full half an hour. Rode me like crazy. Banged her like no tomorrow. She goes by the name Jiya. She sucked me dry from everywhere. Climbed on top of me and rode me like crazy and made herself cum a number of times.

Awesome boobs, nice figure, she has gained a little weight lately but still a good figure. Had a good time in Mumbai.

AlxnSmit
12-09-16, 20:35
Hello Bro,

I guess you had not subscribe for membership. Could you do so?

I would like get contact of this SP from Kandivali & also would like to try this gujju lady.

Thanks,

Smit

Hi guys,

This is my first in this forum.

I have a regular SP from Kandivali (KDI) and he is good to talk to gives accurate info about girls and also helps with selection process.

I am into mongering landscape since last 6 months and have been with same SP since the beginning.

Need some other contact as and when I can get them.

FR.

Got pics over whatsapp and chose the girl.

Neha / Gujarati / 24 / Fair / working at Call Center.

Also the Sp approved of my choice and fixed the time, the place was the same usual...

CatLover1
12-09-16, 20:51
Her pic is in ISG Mumbai pic folder.

Will someone do me the gigantic favor of pointing me to a picture of this chick? With so much written about her, I really want to see what she looks like. That matters to me, perhaps a little more than it should.

DecentMan224
12-10-16, 03:19
Had been to green dry fruit spa in moon valley twice in 2 months. They have stopped negotiating counter but extra rates are standard. I know cpl of gals there now so the after massage time was great and sureshot extras every time. However, the spa needs better maintenance. Shower area needs major upgrade and towels stinks with oil. If fellow members provide some leads for SS, I am more than willing to try it.

CoolGuy1212
12-10-16, 06:37
Can anyone please share details of few SPs in Mumbai. Preferably western suburb.

PM is active. Appreciate your help!

Bro,

At Krishna's place he has two line up of babes. One in the range of 3. 5 k and the other in the range of 5. 5 K. Nothing in the line up of 2. 5 K.

He has sometimes some really good gems as compared to other bldgs at NL.

Next time bro, avail services from Ms P (girl with nose ring).

CodedGod
12-10-16, 06:42
Her pic is in ISG Mumbai pic folder.Bro have been with her, don't have a pic but can tell you that she will fit or even exceed whatever your looking for.

CoolGuy1212
12-10-16, 06:42
Hi,

Got these 2 nos from brothers in the forum. Problem is both are asking for strong references.

Can any one help, please;.

Ritu. Digits ending 945.

Kritika. Digits ending 811.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks cheers.

Roaming Viking
12-10-16, 06:48
Thanks for the post. I will be visiting in early January but am at a loss of where to look for good company. Any pointers much appreciated. Until now I have stayed pretty much in SE Asia, which I know as well as anyone. But Mumbai is a dark continent to me and need help. Any tips greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Banged this chick in Mumbai. Full night 10 k. She made me mad. Got her drunk on a bottle of wine. Had gone to her place. Plenty of foreplay all over the house, drunk and sober. The response that I got from her was mind blowing. She literally ate my ass. Sucked my asshole for full half an hour. Rode me like crazy. Banged her like no tomorrow. She goes by the name Jiya. She sucked me dry from everywhere. Climbed on top of me and rode me like crazy and made herself cum a number of times.

Awesome boobs, nice figure, she has gained a little weight lately but still a good figure. Had a good time in Mumbai.

SmartVvarma
12-10-16, 07:05
Hey Buddy,

We both have known each other (myself & you) for a while now. And its always a pleasure talking to you. I am so glad that you have had the opportunity to be with stars, unlike us unfortunate people, who are still at the bottom of the pyramid.

If some girls are reading the forum, it can't be helped. We cannot tell them not to read it anymore. LOL. The best we all put together can do is not to discuss this with anyone new. I know a few girls who read the forum and when they ask me about it, I try my best to ignore and avoid or beat around the Bush.

Regarding commitment, I guess that risk is always there of the girl cancelling at the last minute. It has happened to me in Delhi twice and in Chennai once. Its part of every meet. One more incident which happened was that I was in touch with a girl. My visit to that city was not getting finalized. And even after 4 months, I could not visit that city. I was in touch with her and finally she stopped giving any kind of confirmation when my date was finalized. I feel in this case, I am at fault. I felt I was wasting her time and I myself took 4 months to confirm!!

One cannot control what others post and what kind of reviews they post. And at the same time, one cannot question them as to why they don't post negative reviews. It's their choice. If someone has had a bad experience and shared it, then why didn't he post it! The answer is simple its his choice.

"I don't blame you Smartverma" and "The problem isn't you" such kind of personal remarks are unhealthy and should be avoided.

I have met some amazing guys from this forum who are now very good friends and have always walked an extra mile to extend help - be it for mongering or otherwise.

On a funnier note Sometimes I wonder if the girls have a chance to put their side of the story, then what would happen!!

Play Safe.

3. Guys, who have had negative experiences don't post it here as they feel that if they need to meet the indie again (in emergency EG. No one else is available), and if she knows that you have written a negative FR, your chances are all gone. So, that makes it only positive ones reported here. A few very helpful and well known people here have confirmed this.

4. I have not met her. I have known these things from a bunch of mongers here itself. And its not only her, even a few other indies are reading the forum. I remember reading a post that Fiza got know about her Goa trip written here as well.

5. There are some mongers who end up becoming friends with girls and let them know about the forum and by the time this FR comes live I am sure someone will even call the girls and let them know.

Guys, what's wrong. We are here to help each other. Not the indies. Also, write about the negatives as well as positives. I don't blame you Smartverma, you might have had very positive experience with an individual and someone else might have had negative. The problem isn't you, the problem us the guy whom an indie asked to book a hotel, and did not meet and did not turn up has also not written on the forum in spite of wasting money on hotel, fearing that he will lose a contact if that particular indie reads it.

No need to be so weak guys. Write your hearts out. We will all fly to Delhi regularly that allow the tantrums of these girls here. And yes, if you can't write negatives with their names. Write with code names and reveal code names only on PM. But post the facts. We will make this forum work for us again.

StolenLove
12-10-16, 07:07
Hi,

I am visiting India for 10 days in Malad E or Malad W.

If someone can share any contacts I would highly appreciate it.

Greetings,

Jackson

FunMarcos2015
12-10-16, 07:19
Hi all!

I'm in Mumbai for 2 days and looking to have some fun today or tomorrow but given currency challenges I need to pay with a card. Do you know if that is safe or not? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, this is my first time here and I don't feel think its too easy to find my way so I'm asking for some advice! I am happy to pay up to 20 k and looking for a beautiful Indian girl if that's possible.

Bond212
12-10-16, 07:38

Awesome boobs, nice figure, she has gained a little weight lately but still a good figure. Had a good time in Mumbai.After a couple of drinks she can get really wild and naughty.

She is game for all kind of position, sex toys.

Late Bloomer
12-10-16, 07:53
I am regular at Dinesh place. Tried some. Khushi was by far the best but loose. Need suggestion of name for next week.

Wish list: please suggest names.

1. Tight pussy.

2. Super CIM.

3. Anal.

I am almost 6 foot so looking for tall and slim.

Please suggest names with damages. I will inquire availability and go next week.

Thanks.

Adextro101
12-10-16, 09:34
I am new to the mongering scene. Hence read through the forums in depth. Its like an encyclopedia.

The easiest way was to go to Navalkar Lane / Congress House and the websites IE SEA and locanto.

Had some success with SEA but not so for locanto. In locanto a lot of escorts ask for payments upfront which from reading this forum is clear no go. Through SEA I have met 2 escorts till now. The FR's follow.

My first was with Kalichut / Dark Riya. Made a call and was immediately asked to reach Thane. This was 10:30 in the morning and my heart started pounding. She gave me the address once I reached Thane. The place is in a residential building. Given it was my first experience, I was scared witless. However on reaching the place it seemed safe. Rang the bell, she opened the door. I kinda panicked on seeing her. I know there are a few FR's on her but trust me, seeing is believing. I did not know how I would carry on. Reports stated that her BBJ are really good. We have all heard of that adage "Cover the face, F the base". Did not apply here. I asked her if she lived there to which she replied that she lives far away and this is a friends flat. I took a call that I could not continue with the same and hence paid her 2 k and left. She had asked for 2.5 k. Normally she said she has a friend with her but she was not present when I was there. While she is well endowed in terms of bust, she was fatter than I expected. And yes she is dark. That was however inconsequential to me.

Figure: 3/10.

Looks: 2/10.

Bust:5/10.

Accommodation:6/10.

Cost: 2 k.

WIR: NEVER.

My next experience was with Anita. She took time to reply on SEA. She asked for my mobile number on mail and called. Hence fixed up at her place. She calls to Chembur near Diamond garden. She too gives the final address only once you reach there. Reading forums I had told her to get a friend along. The building that she calls to is absolutely safe. The building facade is slightly dilapidated but house is well maintained. Given my previous experience was more confident now. We were supposed to meet at 4 but since I got free sooner from work reached at 3 ish. I was lucky as she had a day off from work. On rigging the bell was surprised with the hug I received. While she is older than I expected in looks she looked fine with a lot of make up. She was wearing a figure hugging dress and she is relatively fit. She offered me some drinks while she had tea or was it coffee, I do not fully remember. She does not drink so I had one just to cool down. We chatted in the bedroom for what seemed like 45 minutes. Her friend named Akansha was to join by 4 but was running late. She seems like a nice person and explained her life story. Was inquisitive on mine too! At 4 we started with a shower. She washed me and while at it gave a nice BBJ. A nice prelude to what was an eventful evening. Was nude on the bed till she washed herself. The room was dark. I realized later that she removed her makeup hence did not show herself in the light. We continued the BBJ for a bit. She did her routine which may be mechanical for her but I did enjoy. She kissed me from top to bottom with special emphasis on the groin region. She then proceeded with her wine routine which was just lovely to say the least. She then put on the rubber and wanted to play in various positions. We started in missionary then moved to reverse cowgirl. Watching her ass while she humped me was just divine. She then moved to squatting in cowgirl and counted. Post 50 or was it 60 she was tired and we moved to doggy. Thats when our first round ended. She does make a lot of sound and just as we climaxed the bell rang. I thought we were done for, and the neighbors were complaining, but she called out and it turned out to be Akansha. I had forgotten about her completely. Akansha looks younger than Anita and but slightly more plump. She has larger tits than Anita whose are very small. We rested for a bit and I got to know Akansha better. We then started round 2 in 25/30 minutes. I too was tired so I was happy with WOT positions. While I engaged in DFK with Akansha, Anita continued with cow girl. On a side note getting a BBJ with 2 women at the same time is just great. My first experience at it. We then ended with missionary with Akansha. Anita the super trooper that she is, offered for a 3 round. However at around 5:30 I was done. I quickly had a small shower and changed. Her washroom at second glance needed at renovation. I am in the process of planning another interaction with her and another friend Nisha I believe who is from Bengaluru.

Figure: 7/10 and 6/10.

Looks: 5/10 and 6/10.

Bust:4/10 and 7/10.

Accommodation:8/10.

Cost: 8 k.

WIR: Yes.

I am in process of learning from the forums so forgive any transgressions. Planning to visit NL or CH. Presently building courage.

HiThereAloha
12-10-16, 11:58
Hey bros,

Just saw a picture of Ruchika / Myra in the pic section of Mumbai! Love her.

Has any of you had an experience with her? Do share her report with me.

Thanks in advance.

SammyX
12-10-16, 16:46
I got this contact through a friend and call miss A*. Without much effort she agreed to meet me. She gave me the instructions and I followed. It was a multi storied building, I went past the security took lift and went to a higher floor rang the door bell. Here she was about 40 ish looking but welcoming lady.

It was a nicely done up flat with two bed rooms, one was closed, she took me to the other bedroom. She gave me a fresh towel and asked me to get freshen up. I obeyed. I came out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped around me. She asked me what were my fantasies. This was the first time I heard something like this. She was willing to do almost anything. I got a fantastic BJ all the way to climax in her mouth. Before that she gave me a full body lick and she even put her tongue in my A*s hole which I did not find very exciting. Then we talked about her work where all she has traveled etc etc for quite some time till I got another erection. This time she gave me a BJ for some time and guided me into hers. We had a good long session only in the missionary position. It was a great experience. WIR: sure. Cost: 5 K with place.Is it Riya from Malad?

SammyX
12-10-16, 16:55

Based on some tips and advises from this great forum I started searching for Indi on locanto, with some luck I was able to find one Indi from Malad, after weeks of chatting with her she finally agreed to meet, She works in a call center and she kept on quoting 4 k per shoot but finally agreed for 2 shoots for 6 K + 1 k for room. On the the day I reached the meeting point, she arrives and takes me to her friends place. The apartment was in a nice locality, I went to her apartment and her friend was at home, we had a quick chat and she took me to the bedroom. After small chit chat the action started, she has a nice figure with really nice boobs, I slowly undressed her and played with her body, then it was her turn to undress me completely and started playing with me. She is not into BBJ so I put in a flavored see and she starts the action, it was not bad but nothing great either, finally after 20 minutes of fore play we started with WOT, MISS and ended with Doggy. Next 30 minutes we stayed in the bed smoking and talking about different positions that she likes and what turns her wild. With all the sex talk I was all ready for the net round, this time my fingers started the magic and in 2-3 minutes she was quite wet, this time she was controlling the action and I was playing along, she was horny and the action begins, it went on for 20 -25 minutes in multiple positions and finally I was over after lots of noises..Ordered her service- Paid 3 k for 1 shot. She is from a plump side. Healthy chick.

WIT- maybe.

Member #4745
12-10-16, 18:01
I am new to the mongering scene. Hence read through the forums in depth. Its like an encyclopedia.

The easiest way was to go to Navalkar Lane / Congress House and the websites IE SEA and locanto.

Had some success with SEA but not so for locanto. In locanto a lot of escorts ask for payments upfront which from reading this forum is clear no go. Through SEA I have met 2 escorts till now. The FR's follow.

My first was with Kalichut / Dark Riya. Made a call and was immediately asked to reach Thane. This was 10:30 in the morning and my heart started pounding. She gave me the address once I reached Thane. The place is in a residential building. Given it was my first experience, I was scared witless. However on reaching the place it seemed safe. Rang the bell, she opened the door. I kinda panicked on seeing her. I know there are a few FR's on her but trust me, seeing is believing. I did not know how I would carry on. Reports stated that her BBJ are really good. We have all heard of that adage "Cover the face, F the base". Did not apply here. I asked her if she lived there to which she replied that she lives far away and this is a friends flat. I took a call that I could not continue with the same and hence paid her 2 k and left. She had asked for 2.5 k. Normally she said she has a friend with her but she was not present when I was there. While she is well endowed in terms of bust, she was fatter than I expected. And yes she is dark. That was however inconsequential to me..Nice. Now put a stop to it while you still can. 8 k sounds very high though.

ServingYou2003
12-10-16, 19:11

My first was with Kalichut / Dark Riya. Made a call and was immediately asked to reach Thane. This was 10:30 in the morning and my heart started pounding. She gave me the address once I reached Thane. The place is in a residential building. Given it was my first experience, I was scared witless. However on reaching the place it seemed safe. Rang the bell, she opened the door. I kinda panicked on seeing her. I know there are a few FR's on her but trust me, seeing is believing. I did not know how I would carry on. Reports stated that her BBJ are really good. We have all heard of that adage "Cover the face, F the base". Did not apply here. I asked her if she lived there to which she replied that she lives far away and this is a friends flat. I took a call that I could not continue with the same and hence paid her 2 k and left. She had asked for 2.5 k. Normally she said she has a friend with her but she was not present when I was there. While she is well endowed in terms of bust, she was fatter than I expected. And yes she is dark. That was however inconsequential to me.

Figure: 3/10.

Looks: 2/10.

Bust:5/10.

Accommodation:6/10.

Cost: 2 k.

WIR: NEVER.

My next experience was with Anita. She took time to reply on SEA. She asked for my mobile number on mail and called. Hence fixed up at her place. She calls to Chembur near Diamond garden. She too gives the final address only once you reach there. Reading forums I had told her to get a friend along. The building that she calls to is absolutely safe. The building facade is slightly dilapidated but house is well maintained. Given my previous experience was more confident now. We were supposed to meet at 4 but since I got free sooner from work reached at 3 ish. I was lucky as she had a day off from work. On rigging the bell was surprised with the hug I received. While she is older than I expected in looks she looked fine with a lot of make up. She was wearing a figure hugging dress and she is relatively fit. She offered me some drinks while she had tea or was it coffee, I do not fully remember. She does not drink so I had one just to cool down. We chatted in the bedroom for what seemed like 45 minutes. Her friend named Akansha was to join by 4 but was running late. She seems like a nice person and explained her life story. Was inquisitive on mine too! At 4 we started with a shower. She washed me and while at it gave a nice BBJ.

I am in process of learning from the forums so forgive any transgressions. Planning to visit NL or CH. Presently building courage.Hi Buddy,

New but well drafted FR.

Roaming Viking
12-10-16, 21:13
Thank you for your prompt reply.

I take it there is no real massage parlor type of establishments like in Thailand? And the street scene probably is not safe for all kinds of reasons, right? I am traveling for tourist purposes mainly but might indulge my hobby if I can hook up with the right girl. I have little experience working the internet and also do not have much time. I will be I town for just a few days. Let me now if you have any additional tips. Where should I stay? I though I might stay in the Taj Mahal area. I know there is a redlight district right around the corner but have the feeling it is too seedy. I don't want any trouble or certainly don't need any STDs. You can always PM me.

Again, thank you.

Cheers!

Nice. Now put a stop to it while you still can. 8 k sounds very high though.

IntrepidExplor
12-11-16, 00:44
Hi there, aloha!

I'm afraid a Google Image Search reveals that this is supposedly a "hot bikini pic" of TV actress Veebha Anand.

I remember this coming up a few months ago here, and someone very helpfully pointed it out.

Sad!

Hey bros,

Just saw a picture of Ruchika / Myra in the pic section of Mumbai! Love her.

Has any of you had an experience with her? Do share her report with me.

Thanks in advance.

Sharks85
12-11-16, 05:19
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader of ISG for quite sometime, just joined recently with a subscription, I would request seniors to share some digits of good chicks / housewives etc. In return I am ready to share whatever connections I have. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Sharks85.

VickeyForever
12-11-16, 07:51
Am in touch with Riya from Malad.

She is not willing to meet and needs a reference.

Can someone please help me with reference?

WebKing
12-11-16, 08:07

My first was with Kalichut / Dark Riya. Made a call and was immediately asked to reach Thane. This was 10:30 in the morning and my heart started pounding. She gave me the address once I reached Thane. The place is in a residential building. Given it was my first experience, I was scared witless. However on reaching the place it seemed safe. Rang the bell, she opened the door. I kinda panicked on seeing her. I know there are a few FR's on her but trust me, seeing is believing. I did not know how I would carry on. Reports stated that her BBJ are really good. We have all heard of that adage "Cover the face, F the base". Did not apply here. I asked her if she lived there to which she replied that she lives far away and this is a friends flat. I took a call that I could not continue with the same and hence paid her 2 k and left. She had asked for 2.5 k. Normally she said she has a friend with her but she was not present when I was there. While she is well endowed in terms of bust, she was fatter than I expected. And yes she is dark. That was however inconsequential to me..Right buddy Riya is too fat and dark only positive is soft boob but does not allow to suck it. Visited her year ago and similar experience. Better to have nice young chick at service Lodge instead of spending money on her. Her partner is little fair but bulky woman with age above 40 so I don't think it is better deal to go her.

About Anita she is class lady but drawback is age. I don't think 8 k is good amount to for that age.

You can go for dolly no easily available on Sea. She charges 4 k per shot and 1 k for hotel. You can bargain on your negotiation skill. For beginner she is right girl to spend.

Shaby5253
12-11-16, 09:52
Dear friends,

Any one help me reference for this inde.

Tina, ending number, 754.

Heena Thakur, ending number, 377.

Annu Pawar.

Mohini, ending number, 998.

Sonam, ending number, 432.

Riya Raj, ending number, 556..Hello friend,

Can you help me in finding nice MILF.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

BadGatsby
12-11-16, 13:17
Hi gents,

Found myself staying at the Sea Princess Hotel in Juhu and decided to go hunting. Thought I might find some indi action. Nothing. Looked in lobby and both restaurants. Ate at outdoor ocean-facing restaurant and absolutely zero opportunity. However, dinner was good.

Also want to Trilogy night club. The Trilogy entry process makes for a zero opportunity environment. Mostly, only couples and women are let in ("no stags" as they put it). I was able to get in by myself because I was assertive. Said that I was staying at the hotel and was told that I could see the club. Had to pay a 2300 R entry. After in, I had a couple of drinks. Inside is nice, but very subdued crowd. Mostly sitting in nooks in groups with little interaction with others or dancing. Also, not a place where indis would bother going.

Anyway, there's my input. I'm open to hearing about any good hunting grounds in Mumbai.

BG.

Monger1977
12-11-16, 13:40
Friends / Seniors,

Just came back to India. I am in Mumbai and definitely need some help with the contact. I was away from this scene for some time and don't have much details.

Looking forward to your help. Looking for information around near gokuldham or Goregaon east. Any good MP that offers extra or indepedent.

I will try to reciprocate in whatever ways I can.

Cheers.

M77.

Rax Kumar
12-11-16, 14:50
Currently in Udaipur, have had no success since last two days. Please help with any contacts in Udaipur. Really appreciate any help.

Hey,

I am visiting Mumbai next week. I would be highly obliged if some good contacts can be shared.

Thanks in advance.

Anybody heading to Delhi or Udaipur can contact would be pleased to share.
In Udaipur right now with no success. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

In Delhi forum. Everyone helps, lets see whether Mumbai seniors are with same attitude or more.

DevrajKarkera
12-11-16, 20:32
Will be traveling to Mumbai next week. Can anyone please provide contact details of some MP where extra is guaranteed?

Thanks in advance.

Tan127
12-12-16, 06:27
Hi gents,

Found myself staying at the Sea Princess Hotel in Juhu and decided to go hunting. Thought I might find some indi action. Nothing. Looked in lobby and both restaurants. Ate at outdoor ocean-facing restaurant and absolutely zero opportunity. However, dinner was good.

Also want to Trilogy night club. The Trilogy entry process makes for a zero opportunity environment. Mostly, only couples and women are let in ("no stags" as they put it). I was able to get in by myself because I was assertive. Said that I was staying at the hotel and was told that I could see the club. Had to pay a 2300 R entry. After in, I had a couple of drinks. Inside is nice, but very subdued crowd. Mostly sitting in nooks in groups with little interaction with others or dancing. Also, not a place where indis would bother going.

Anyway, there's my input. I'm open to hearing about any good hunting grounds in Mumbai.

BG.Bro,

Trilogy has become quite dry since months had tried there with my mates but nothing fun to show except for the girls exceptionally dressed. The only plus was during the closing time a friend got a number of a girl who has half drunk only to find the number was wrong the next day.

Tryst has been good experience, have been lucky not in the club but out in the veranda near the escalators. Also there a new place out if you are hunting mode try Havana earlier known as polyester in Colaba good spot to turn to for a casual fling. Basically at Colaba try BSE, CS, Gokul and then hit Havana after say like 1, you ll find matured aunts with their group or singlet gals grooving.

For if you are looking for indies only, you still can try though I haven't been lucky in catching indies there!

SimpleGuy85
12-12-16, 07:59
I had earlier posted in Delhi for her links.

Delhi bros with their prompt reply cautioned me not to pay more than 3 k for her.

And then I see, she got lucky in Mumbai.

With the latest price sheet I bet she's not leaving Mumbai.I agree with Tan. Take it from someone how was a regular at their place. I have tried pooja and nisha individually and together. I use to spend 5 K on them together at their place for 3 shots. Nisha use to double as a club escort and use to leave early by 11, letting me spend the night with Pooja. No shots were counted and things were very reasonable. For some reason Mumbai pays exorbitant amounts. Spoils the field for everyone. Plus Pooja is 10 times better in service than Nisha. Much better looking and better attitude. Trust me guys this is not worth the moolah.

This is through my own experience and should not be taken as a personal comment.

SD1982
12-12-16, 10:04
Hey everyone,

I'm new here and would request if anyone can help me with contacts in Kandivali west.

Thanks.

Bond212
12-12-16, 10:18
Can you share more details about this lady as you don't have a PM facility.

I got this contact through a friend and call miss A*. Without much effort she agreed to meet me. She gave me the instructions and I followed. It was a multi storied building, I went past the security took lift and went to a higher floor rang the door bell. Here she was about 40 ish looking but welcoming lady.

It was a nicely done up flat with two bed rooms, one was closed, she took me to the other bedroom. She gave me a fresh towel and asked me to get freshen up. I obeyed. I came out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped around me. She asked me what were my fantasies. This was the first time I heard something like this. She was willing to do almost anything. I got a fantastic BJ all the way to climax in her mouth. Before that she gave me a full body lick and she even put her tongue in my A*s hole which I did not find very exciting. Then we talked about her work where all she has traveled etc etc for quite some time till I got another erection. This time she gave me a BJ for some time and guided me into hers. We had a good long session only in the missionary position. It was a great experience. WIR: sure. Cost: 5 K with place.

DevrajKarkera
12-12-16, 14:26
Will be traveling to Mumbai next week. Can anyone please provide contact details of some MP where extra is guaranteed?

Thanks in advance.I will stay in Malad West area. Any MP details in that area will be a great help for me.

MeetCrazyDude
12-12-16, 14:28
How much did you pay? Bro!Dude,

You have been to Diana, Right? Her number ending with 440, right?

Please help me with reference please. Thanks.

LionKing777
12-12-16, 20:34
Was in Mumbai for 2 days and had fixed the first night with Fiza. It was my second encounter with her. Gave me a call from outside the hotel gate. I went down and escorted her upstairs. I wanted to visit a disco with her and we went to hotel Ramee. It was not yet open and so we walked around Juhu beach. Went back to the disco after opening hours and spent some good time enjoying Miller beer.

Fiza is a good company and nice to spend time with. She was equally good in bed and was a true professional and asked me my desires. Had a great time and both went to sleep. She left in the morning with 10 K.

Repeated her the next night too and had an equally memorable night.

Bond212
12-13-16, 04:14
Recently a fellow ISG contacted Nisha she is now asking 7 k plus 2 k accommodation.

See the price jump, I remember when Rocky had introduced her to Mumbai forum it was 5 k all inclusive.

I agree with Tan. Take it from someone how was a regular at their place. I have tried pooja and nisha individually and together. I use to spend 5 K on them together at their place for 3 shots. Nisha use to double as a club escort and use to leave early by 11, letting me spend the night with Pooja. No shots were counted and things were very reasonable. For some reason Mumbai pays exorbitant amounts. Spoils the field for everyone. Plus Pooja is 10 times better in service than Nisha. Much better looking and better attitude. Trust me guys this is not worth the moolah.

This is through my own experience and should not be taken as a personal comment.

RockItAmit
12-13-16, 05:32
Last week I met and it was 5 k all inclusive. Average face, very good figure but fairly non-interactive act. Nice girl by nature. This means one needs to bargain heavy.

(I am sorry for a very transaction report. Somehow haven't learnt the art from my fellas here).

Recently a fellow ISG contacted Nisha she is now asking 7 k plus 2 k accommodation.

See the price jump, I remember when Rocky had introduced her to Mumbai forum it was 5 k all inclusive.

VickyMama
12-13-16, 06:40
Hi,

Can someone please help out with tried and trusted contacts or MP with FS in Dubai.

Thanks,

Vicky.

Vj3242
12-13-16, 11:02
The name of Crystal spa has change to Antrim spa, spaf also change, I went there after, 3 local girl are there, charges are normal, you'll get extras if you convince girl.

RoneyAlan
12-13-16, 11:13
Hey bros,

Was in Mumbai for a 4 day trip.

Encounter 1:

Thanks to BophSep bro, Met Miss Pi in a hotel at Malad. She has been in touch with me thru WA for over 2-3 weeks. She was very friendly in the chat, so decided to try her. I got free very late in the eve, and she was OK to come over to the hotel within an hour. I got stuck up in traffic & went a little late, she was waiting in front of the hotel without any fuss, saw her for the first time (have seen her pics already). She was a little plump than what I thought & how she looked in the pics. Very little, I didn't mind it though.

Went & checked in together. Got ourselves comfortable to casuals, ordered beer and started discussing about each other. Within minutes, she came close and started kissing. She was very cooperative and we tried diff positions before I popped out when she was on top of me. Washed ourselves, relaxed with a beer as she was on my arms or a long time. Started the second round with her going down and giving a nice BJ, this round took a long time and we both got little tired. Finally finished in miss. We both fell in the bed for quite sometime. Had one more beer and she was ready to leave.

Overall it was an OK experience, nothing great and nothing to complain too.

WIR: May not.

Encounter 2 to follow with much discussed Miss E.

Alan.

August79
12-13-16, 11:29
Hi,

Need help regarding MPs or indies with incall facility / hotel in and around Goregaon. Can reciprocate with few tested contacts of my own.

Sunnyk11
12-13-16, 11:47
Was in Mumbai for 2 days and had fixed the first night with Fiza. It was my second encounter with her. Gave me a call from outside the hotel gate. I went down and escorted her upstairs. I wanted to visit a disco with her and we went to hotel Ramee. It was not yet open and so we walked around Juhu beach. Went back to the disco after opening hours and spent some good time enjoying Miller beer.

Fiza is a good company and nice to spend time with. She was equally good in bed and was a true professional and asked me my desires. Had a great time and both went to sleep. She left in the morning with 10 K.

Repeated her the next night too and had an equally memorable night.Hi,

Can you please share her number. [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

YogaLover007
12-13-16, 12:17
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent reader of ISG for quite sometime, just joined recently with a subscription, I would request seniors to share some digits of good chicks / housewives etc. In return I am ready to share whatever connections I have. Please PM me.

Thanks.

MeetCrazyDude
12-13-16, 13:55
How much did you pay? Bro!Bro,

You been to Diana, right? How much does she charge and for how much time? Also does she have silicone? Is she GFE material? Also my fellow mongers please guide me or give me some pointers as am visiting her this weekend. My PM is active.

Thanks.

CoolSau1001
12-13-16, 14:54
Hi all,

Thanks Boseph bro for sharing S contact. Fixed the appointment on last Sunday at Malad in the evening. She picked me up near some mall. She smelled good. Went to some society which was far from station but nice locality. We checked into an apartment where she had some setting with an old woman. The room was very nicely kept and looked after. We checked into the bedroom which was just perfect for the occasion. It had curtains, wonderful bed and dim lighting. I was getting a very safe feeling. S is slim girl but amazing attitude. We had a chit chat to get comfortable. She speaks descent English and is a bit chatterbox but genuine. Then we started kissing and caressing. She has told me that DFK is subjective and not for all. But when I kissed her, she didn't refrain from giving it. Man, she is just too good at DFK. She licked my tongue and spread her saliva over my mouth. Up close she reminded me of a lady in some porn video which I like to fuck. She was giving erotic expressions while we were deep kissing. I told her that she has a fucking face and mouth when I saw her very near. I told her that I want to mouth fuck her for which she said she does not like. I said okay but liked her mouth so much that I wanted to make it my love hole rather than her pussy. She put on a condom over my dick and came over me and tried WOT. But she has very petite boobs so couldn't hold on to anything or have boobs view in that position. Then I rolled over her and took her in missionary. She got her legs over my shoulders. I inserted a pillow under her ass chicks and banged her holding her neck in my both hands. Came in short time, but I was relieved. I cleaned myself in attached bathroom and then we left the place.

Pros: total GFE, nice attitude, genuine girl and good companion for LT I guess. Small frame. Awesome DFK.

Cons: not interested in BJ, petite boobs.

Damage: 3.5 k for an hour, 1.5 for place.

WIR: yes if service gets better. (may be my more visits may crack the ice).

Vishal1980
12-13-16, 15:44
Can any one help me with reference of Kusum alias Pratibha. Please PM me your help would be really appreciated.

Seniors please help me on this please please please.

Member #4745
12-13-16, 16:39
This one was pure massage but the facilities were great and the therapists are professionals.

This spa is located in Linking road. Coupons are available on near buy. Exceeded my expectations. But no extras. Thigh they have separate rooms and attached bathrooms so hope isn't lost.

MeetCrazyDude
12-13-16, 17:11
How much did you pay? Bro!
Yesterday, called up Di from bhndr she was free so said come on in. Since I know her for a long time now, had a long chat. She is never in hurry with me. Took me to her bedroom and a regular session begun. Even though she is in her 40's but she is so much fit, no fat on belly or butt. Everything is perfect. The only thing I dislike is that she has transplant [NamesinCodeDeletedbyAdmin]. We decided to have some thing new this time. First she gave me BBBJ and she is the master of it. First, a long session in standing position in front of mirror. I never imagined that I could do that in standing position though she was little uncomfortable. Second one, she sitting on her legs folded on the bed and her ass hanging on the edge of bed. What a great fuck and she too loved it, again a long session ended as we both were tired and sweating. Overall a satisfying experience (but no GFE). Meantime, some other monger called her up to shave his cock. I did not know she does all that too. I know she does massages etc at hotel on requests. I rarely go to her nowadays as there too good babes coming in for easy money. Dude,

Is this 2 K charge for all or regular or is it bargained rate? When did you visit her. Am planning to visit her this weekend.

Also if you could describe me more about her?

MontyD1983
12-13-16, 17:18
Hi guys,

I am visiting Bangalore from Mumbai over the weekend. Looking for a decent guest friendly hotel in Koramangala / Indira Nagar area (up to 3 k per night) where I can take some good looking inde (7-8 k).

Request help regarding both. PM is active.

CoolGuy1212
12-13-16, 17:27
So after much awaiting and a bid helping hand from seniors BopShep & SmartVverma I scored my first Indes. Here are the FRs.

First encounter. Nisha.

So Nisha is not so good looking but she has quiet a sporting attitude. She is OK with mostly all the stuff not sure about weird fantasies as I don't tried any. I chatted with her for a while & met her on a weekend. She got a bit late but than she came & looked quiet different from her pics. Opened up in no time & we started with kissing, caressing did in missy.

Report Card.

Looks: 6/10.

Figure: 6/10 she is slightly plum.

GFE / Attitude: 8/10 she will try to make you happy.

Damages: 3 K.

WIR: May be if I don't have other options.

Second encounter. Jenny.

After chatting for few days I met her at a hotel, she was slightly late but I don't mind. We had few drinks together & than she opened up. She chats a lot & keeps on engaged in either TV or her mobile which gets irritating after sometime, But she has nice nature & is fun loving.

Report Card.

Looks; 6/10.

Figure; 6/10.

Attitude; 7/10.

Damages; 5 K.

WIR; Not sure. Looking for better options.

But thanks a lot seniors for your help. Keep supporting newbies like me.

Cheers!

Sonic5
12-13-16, 19:24
Hi posting an FR after a long time got a contact of pihu from a fellow member (thank you) and thanks to bophsep too for helping with reference. I don't really write lengthy detailed FR's so ill jjst state the basic.

Place: nice locality and apartment room wasa bit small though but that's just my personal opinion.

Attitude: pihu is quite friendly and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to finish the act offered me something to drink too.

Body: not that bad good assets is a bit short and slight tummy but overall ok.

Had a good session which involved slight kissing on the lips no DFK though, CBJ and then took her in missionary and doggystyle overall couldn't find anything that I didn't like so maybe ill return in future sometime.

Spigot38
12-13-16, 20:25
Came across a Locanto ad describing herself as an indie. Fixed the deal for last Tuesday at a private flat. She had a typical next door look.dusky, no makeup. In her late 20's. Medium build. A Bong but not voluptuous. She is a student of film making. Intellectual, mind you.

While conversing we started caressing each other then we disrobed. DFK, BBBJ, DATY. She was thoroughly enjoying it. Many times I had to "shush" her down. She had mid size rack, not very firm though. Entered her in missionary. Strange that day I couldn't finish. She got tired too so we stopped.

Talked about films while recovering. Second round started by fingering her in her nice clean pussy. Which made her horny. She was moaning, scratching my back. Which encouraged me. Soon she climaxed and I entered her again. But I still couldn't finish. Started HJ and came.

She is so cooperative. I'm totally satisfied. She was committed to please. She's a nice find,. She did not discuss money till I was ready to leave. Left with a good bye hug.

Looks: average.

Boobs: medium, not firm.

Pussy: clean shaven and delicious.

Ass: small and firm.

Fee: Rs. 5 K for 2 shots, flat extra at Rs. 1000.

VFM: 95%.

Attitude: complete GFE.

WIR: hmmm, maybe.

Spigot.

TitanIclovein
12-14-16, 02:54
Dude,

Is this 2 K charge for all or regular or is it bargained rate? When did you visit her. Am planning to visit her this weekend.

Also if you could describe me more about her?This visit was last week. I am regular to her and has a rapport she charges 2 k. Speak nice to her and listen to her makes her easy to handle. Not keen on getting too many mongers as she has good base of regulars like me.

GameBoy1209
12-14-16, 03:32
As they are gentlemen, you can pass me the link of how to locate this babe, this is very good, I want to locate her, where she announces.How to contact her?

LoverboyJerico
12-14-16, 04:57
Anita is probably age wise the oldest woman I have fucked. Her service is good and so is her attitude. But do you really want to fuck someone who on the face looks 50 plus.

My first was with Kalichut / Dark Riya. Made a call and was immediately asked to reach Thane. This was 10:30 in the morning and my heart started pounding. She gave me the address once I reached Thane. The place is in a residential building. Given it was my first experience, I was scared witless. However on reaching the place it seemed safe. Rang the bell, she opened the door. I kinda panicked on seeing her. I know there are a few FR's on her but trust me, seeing is believing. I did not know how I would carry on. Reports stated that her BBJ are really good. We have all heard of that adage "Cover the face, F the base". Did not apply here. I asked her if she lived there to which she replied that she lives far away and this is a friends flat. I took a call that I could not continue with the same and hence paid her 2 k and left. She had asked for 2.5 k. Normally she said she has a friend with her but she was not present when I was there. While she is well endowed in terms of bust, she was fatter than I expected. And yes she is dark. That was however inconsequential to me...

MeetCrazyDude
12-14-16, 05:00
This visit was last week. I am regular to her and has a rapport she charges 2 k. Speak nice to her and listen to her makes her easy to handle. Not keen on getting too many mongers as she has good base of regulars like me.Thanks for the reply buddy. She quoted 5 K per pop to me. Should I give any reference or bargain down to 2-3 K? Please do help me out and let us save some bucks here. Awaiting your kind gesture. Thanks a lot buddy again.

RoneyAlan
12-14-16, 07:23
Thanks to SmartVvarma bro for the help. He is a great friend and helpful person. Thanks again mate.

Got in touch with Miss E quite a while before, but couldn't meet her during my last visit. Have made up my mind to meet her this time, called her the day I landed in Mumbai. As someone mentioned it was difficult to fix up a time & place with her. Finally after multiple discussions, we were to meet on Saturday afternoon. Booked a hotel near Airport road, I checked in an hour early. She was late by an hour or so. I started having a beer and was watching TV.

But the moment she entered the room, she lit up the whole environment. Sat down introduced ourselves and she kept talking. I am a good listener, so I didn't find it difficult to hear her through. She ordered a breezer, and the talk continued for a while. I had to pull her and kiss to make her stop talking. Literally. She was so much energetic and I could feel that through out the session. She was full of energy, animated, smiling, dancing, laughing, sharing her fantasy, teaching me dance steps & continuously talking.

She changed to a damn sexy dress & after a while we got in to the act, she was wild, very wild. Tried couple of positions and finished the first session.

We just sat for a while and meantime she was again up with her animated dance moves. Shared a smoke and the kissing started passionately in the rest room itself which turned out to be a wonderful prelude for the next session. Overall a good time spent with Miss E. As mentioned by others, she IS a wild cat. I am a very slow, quiet and calm guy. But I am able to handle her high energy and bubbliness & also enjoy it. It may vary.

Overall a wonderful time spent with E.

WIR: Yes.

Alan.

Chota J
12-14-16, 07:38
Hello everyone,

I am relatively new to ISG and have scored only couple of times with help of ISG members, am looking fwd for good contacts of budget indies from Mira Bhy area, will try and reciprocate with few contacts that I have, guys kindly help me out.

Thanks.

SummerTime1985
12-14-16, 07:45
Came across a Locanto ad describing herself as an indie. Fixed the deal for last Tuesday at a private flat. She had a typical next door look.dusky, no makeup. In her late 20's. Medium build. A Bong but not voluptuous. She is a student of film making. Intellectual, mind you.

While conversing we started caressing each other then we disrobed. DFK, BBBJ, DATY. She was thoroughly enjoying it. Many times I had to "shush" her down. She had mid size rack, not very firm though. Entered her in missionary. Strange that day I couldn't finish. She got tired too so we stopped.

Talked about films while recovering. Second round started by fingering her in her nice clean pussy. Which made her horny. She was moaning, scratching my back. Which encouraged me. Soon she climaxed and I entered her again. But I still couldn't finish. Started HJ and came.

She is so cooperative. I'm totally satisfied. She was committed to please. She's a nice find,. She did not discuss money till I was ready to leave. Left with a good bye hug.

Spigot.Hi, could please give any pointers to find her on Locanto, may be her name, or adv. Title on Locanto.

Thanks.

YogaLover007
12-14-16, 08:34
Dear Spigot38,

Looks like you had a great experience as per your "girl next door" post below. Would you mind sharing (PM me) the coordinates of this wonderful service provider.

She is so cooperative. I'm totally satisfied. She was committed to please. She's a nice find,. She did not discuss money till I was ready to leave. Left with a good bye hug..

Ruch888
12-14-16, 09:26
Hello brothers,

Just got back to India from the UK and paid for the 1 year subscription. I am new and have very few contacts here in Mumbai would appreciate if the Seniors could help me. My PM is active and will appreciate all the help this forum can provide. I will be happy to reciprocate as I develop and build contacts.

SmartVvarma
12-14-16, 10:16
Hey Buddy,

Hats of to you for exploring someone without any reference.

It takes lots of guts to do that and seems it paid off well.

Play Safe.

Spigot.

MeetCrazyDude
12-14-16, 10:59
This visit was last week. I am regular to her and has a rapport she charges 2 k. Speak nice to her and listen to her makes her easy to handle. Not keen on getting too many mongers as she has good base of regulars like me.Hi,

She quoted me 5 K per pop. Any reference you would like to share so that we can have same fun at 2 K.

Thanks.

HiThereAloha
12-14-16, 11:36
Brothers,

Has anybody tried MPs or Indies on Alibaug area? Might be making a trip soon. So thought to ask. Thanks in advance!

TannyJohny
12-14-16, 12:19
[Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

AmpMax
12-14-16, 13:25
Hey Buddy,

Hats of to you for exploring someone without any reference.

It takes lots of guts to do that and seems it paid off well.

Play Safe.Agree with SmartVarma. This was a great show of initiative.

Many people here will also tell you that the probability of getting ripped off on Locanto is pretty high. So do read all the tips on the forum about scams and dangers.

Like a good batsman, please prepare and know where your off-stump is!

SexLover66
12-14-16, 14:19
Fiza number ending with 284 is not worth. I don't know why seniors members marketing her for 10 k for night.

She looks like a slum girl she is not even worth 5 k for night.

CristalZeroX
12-14-16, 14:50
Hello bros,

I am now currently staying in Westin hotel at Mumbai. Its a business trip. Anyway I talked with a guy through backpage. He showed some girls pic but I don't know is it fake or real. And he charged me 18 k per night. What should I do? Where I can get the quality girls which may cost (12-20) k. If someone suggests me that will be helpful to me.

Thank you.

Late Bloomer
12-14-16, 18:09
No help from regulars so went blind to 1st bldg 1st floor. Saw lineup. Was suggested Rajni. Decided to make Rajni my sajni for 2 tricks. For a change washed my self felt weird. Laid on bed to get molested. Rajni is mild with round ads and medium rack. Has a slight tummy but goes well with height. While chatting casually mention that never had south food. She had something to prove. Her tongue is vibrator. Had me moaning was so embarrassed but could not hold on. Such a good sucker. Changed to doggy and mish. But came soon. She said her mood Got spoiled with a grin. Laid down some chi chat. Again vibrator started was up in 5 minutes. Started with wot, Doggy and mish. Doggy was awesome due to her height and mish was even better with her moves. First time experienced contracting of muscles. As a result shoot was awesome. Confirmed south was hot. She was happy. Tipped 200 between boobs and left.

Damage: 3400 + 200 + 200.

WIR: yes till the time regulars suggest gems of NL.

Still waiting for CIM and tight p.

Sonic5
12-14-16, 19:11
Hi was in touch with this girl had gotten her contact through a forum member. Anybody know her or has taken her? I am a bit unsure as she is calling me to sakinaka to some hotel that she'll arrange providing the pic number ending 7068.

CatLover1
12-14-16, 20:12
She goes by name Sana. She has no place. Stays beyond Thane.

Post your experience in forum.

Hi was in touch with this girl had gotten her contact through a forum member. Anybody know her or has taken her? I am a bit unsure as she is calling me to sakinaka to some hotel that she'll arrange providing the pic number ending 7068.

HotGuyForU
12-14-16, 20:39
Hello bros,

I am now currently staying in Westin hotel at Mumbai. Its a business trip. Anyway I talked with a guy through backpage. He showed some girls pic but I don't know is it fake or real. And he charged me 18 k per night. What should I do? Where I can get the quality girls which may cost (12-20) k. If someone suggests me that will be helpful to me.

Thank you." you need to activate your pm by taking the paid membership so people can help you".

Mumbai Bolt
12-14-16, 20:58
Thanks for the reply buddy. She quoted 5 K per pop to me. Should I give any reference or bargain down to 2-3 K? Please do help me out and let us save some bucks here. Awaiting your kind gesture. Thanks a lot buddy again.I doubt she will agree on 2 k but yes you can offer your last price 3 k shot and leave it on her, I am sure she will accept it.

Mumbai Bolt
12-14-16, 21:12
I got this contact through a friend and call miss A*. We had a good long session only in the missionary position. It was a great experience. WIR: sure. Cost: 5 K with place.Ohh my God. Ann is still active.

SriKumarind
12-15-16, 02:05
Ohh my God. Ann is still active.Hello everyone,

Good morning! Not been too active in the forum though I have been a member since a couple of years. Would request seniors to give some leads on girls who can offer good service on outcall at a reasonable price.

SummerTime1985
12-15-16, 05:11
Ohh my God. Ann is still active.Had one many yrs ago, tall Christian MILF. Is she the same.

RuffMeUp
12-15-16, 05:26
Hi was in touch with this girl had gotten her contact through a forum member. Anybody know her or has taken her? I am a bit unsure as she is calling me to sakinaka to some hotel that she'll arrange providing the pic number ending 7068.How much has she quoted?

RuffMeUp
12-15-16, 05:37
Does anybody has new contact no of Vishaka from Navi Mumbai.Mate,

Trying to reach you on PM with Sabrina's contact, but your inbox is full. Please clear space.

Vicky201
12-15-16, 07:17
Hi,

Got my PM activated.

Complete newbie on the forum.

Would be traveling to Mumbai Colaba and Juhu area in next month.

Would appreciate help from Senior members.

Venus55
12-15-16, 07:29
I doubt she will agree on 2 k but yes you can offer your last price 3 k shot and leave it on her, I am sure she will accept it.New to this forum. Would love to monger. Can you share some good contacts please.

Greetings,

Jackson

Silent05
12-15-16, 07:48
This report is a little late but better late than never:

Got this indie contact with the help from at RajKanwar321. Thank you for helping out.

So texted Riya at night (didn't realize the whatsapp was still using the intl number) She kind of freaked out and started asking for references. Finally after an hour of texting figured it out. Got the address took the cab late at night. While passing the building the security guard was sleeping. Got into the lift the manual gates won't freaking close. Reached the top floor and rang the door bell. She greeted with a hug. She looks slightly older than the pic shared but overall looks pretty. Had a 10 minutes chat, showered. Got back in the room in a towel. She hugged and the normal routine. She gives an amazing BBJ. No DFK. Otherwise she ll talk and for no reason she got comfortable enough to tell me her actual name. I went on to claim she s lying she went ahead to show me her actual ID. Seems like a struggling model or so she claims. There was some artist card I have no clue how authentic or what even that was.

Report Card.

Looks: 8/10.

Figure: 9/10. Perky.

GFE / Attitude: 8/10 she is friendly no DFK though.

Damages: 8 K 2 shots.

WIR: Definitely in the upcoming trip in Dec.

Tuks87
12-15-16, 08:38
Hi,

Any brothers here can help me with any indie willing to do anal sex.

Help appreciated.

Thanks.

Vishal1980
12-15-16, 10:53
Seniors please provide me genuine MILF numbers my budget is 2.5 to 5.

SriKumarind
12-15-16, 11:54
Lucky you are I should say that you had a good experience locating a gal from Locanto. Well written post about your experience!

Talked about films while recovering. Second round started by fingering her in her nice clean pussy. Which made her horny. She was moaning, scratching my back. Which encouraged me. Soon she climaxed and I entered her again. But I still couldn't finish. Started HJ and came..

GauravForSex
12-15-16, 12:05
Hey friends,

Sorry was not here since long time was out of this for long time don't have any contacts, request you guys if you can share any good MP or any good Independent between 3 k to 6 k would revert with something good in future. Thanks enjoy have fun guys.

Why Nott
12-15-16, 12:57
Hi bro,

This is a one month old encounter with an elegant beauty named start with D, busy with NY with not able to write my FR sorry for delay. I know some of high end inde all are post paid. On the office work I m free at evening already book star hotel with double occupancy in Banda contact her she will happy. Came to my hotel around 8. 30 she is elegantly dress up for the occasion. Than we talk about her career and other think. Talk like BF and GF. Order some beverage and snacks started with DFK around 10 min as she and I was no hurry. It's around 9.30 we both exploring the city and came back to hotel after that endless fun till 4 am. What an experience her height 5 7 look like the. Padu. My best experience ever. Now after that I decide to take a break after full satisfaction in mongering life. Now me and one of my mongering friend brother senior member of the forum. Mr boss decided to stop mongering. Happy year end to all.

Thanks.Good, you decided to stop, But is it so easy.

I read somewhere, once a monger always a monger. I too would like to stop after fulfilling two fantasies.

1. Spending a night with gorgeous house wife not regular WG like RajRahuk1973 mentioned in his earlier report.

2. Enjoying with Monica Bellucci look a like, if not Monica Bellucci. I met a WG in London night club, who was somewhat looking like Monica Bellucci. This fantasy is somewhat fulfilled if not fully.

Waiting for my first fantasy to be fulfilled, If some one could help.

Spigot38
12-15-16, 14:28
Hi, could please give any pointers to find her on Locanto, may be her name, or adv. Title on Locanto.

Thanks.I request you not to use the film maker information during negotiation. It will give away the fact that you were led to the advt. I hope you enjoy. YMMY. Do post back.

MyRulez
12-15-16, 15:26
Fellas,

Called regular spa & booked my regular, reached on time, but got to know that manager has made blunder & booked some else, my regular was allotted to some else, anyhow he convinced to take another therapist & told you wouldn't be disappointed, so trusted him went ahead, I normally don't wear disposal,& here she comes, OMG, hottie, I couldn't take eyes from her top, excellent fig, beautiful face.

Massaged started & in no time we became friends as know each other since ages, time was running up so she quoted 3 k for HJ, prostate massage, bottom fishing & top excess, I told I give 3 k for FS if she is ready, she laughed & settle for 1. 6 k, excellent bum massage with access to crack & hole, asked me to turn around, opened my leg & gave full access, rolling fingers from bottom to top made my day, asked to unbutton her top & oh my god, big bazookas, reminded me of famous miss A from gls, used both hands to access 1 boob, sucked till her big nipple got erected, dint go much down to bottom access as I was enjoying every bit of her top, she than gave me boob massage, running her boobies on my body, in some time johnny spitted & some drop went to her t-shirt, she cleaned herself & me, had bath & asked for last DFK but she is not into DFK, while joking she asked me to pay 2 L & she will be with me for 1 yr, seriously, that was a joke, we sat for 5 minutes more, had a chitchat, met my regular, she told me that I should have waited for her rather than taking her, promised her to comeback again in 1 weeks time for her, but still the bum & prostate msg which I get from my regular is the best 1.

Taking opportunity to thank the legend of LR, for sharing me his dens, thanks bro, will definitely try & I m sure won't be disappointed, hope I can post FR share same feeling as you do bro.

Thanks & play safe.

MyRulez.

Ferguson
12-15-16, 16:11
Dear friends,

Any one have reference for Soni shah, ending number, 746,

Please pm me.

Thanks.

Spigot38
12-15-16, 16:50
Hi AmpMax & SmartVverma,

Thanks for the compliments! You are both right in saying "caution" and "safe". Yes, I have been ripped off on occasions. Yet the positives are many more. I have been mongering 30 years so there is an established approach to screening dead ends. The days of 80's and 90's were difficult. Locanto-age is easy. He he he!

Nowadays the "stump" doesn't stand as firm or for long. As it happened with this chick. But the time spent with young women in prime. Delicious!

Cheers!

Agree with SmartVarma. This was a great show of initiative.

Many people here will also tell you that the probability of getting ripped off on Locanto is pretty high. So do read all the tips on the forum about scams and dangers.

Like a good batsman, please prepare and know where your off-stump is!

DecentGuy123
12-15-16, 19:45
She is Sana. Check my detailed FR on her. You can PM me if you still have any questions.

RockyInstinct
12-15-16, 21:28
Does anyone know where jenny from V spa Andheri east has joined?

RajRahuk1973
12-15-16, 23:55
Good, you decided to stop, But is it so easy.

I read somewhere, once a monger always a monger. I too would like to stop after fulfilling two fantasies.

1. Spending a night with gorgeous house wife not regular WG like RajRahuk1973 mentioned in his earlier report.

2. Enjoying with Monica Bellucci look a like, if not Monica Bellucci. I met a WG in London night club, who was somewhat looking like Monica Bellucci. This fantasy is somewhat fulfilled if not fully.

Waiting for my first fantasy to be fulfilled, If some one could help.Yes it's bit difficult but situation compel you to take decision I almost spent about 15 years and huge amount trying high end inde they are my good friend now. They were not regular. Even if they invited me for free. But I have never take it free. I take the bold decision due to some personal issue. I agree it's difficult but if you have will you do it friend. It's up-to your will power.

SummerTime1985
12-16-16, 04:30
I request you not to use the film maker information during negotiation. It will give away the fact that you were led to the advt. I hope you enjoy. YMMY. Do post back.Ok now that's a tough one to find.

LoneRanger1976
12-16-16, 05:52
Happy for you bro.

I am getting old now, which spa did you visit?

Forgive my depleting memory please, I have heard memory depletes if your balls get polished regularly.

He he he.

Fellas,

Called regular spa & booked my regular, reached on time, but got to know that manager has made blunder & booked some else, my regular was allotted to some else, anyhow he convinced to take another therapist & told you wouldn't be disappointed, so trusted him went ahead, I normally don't wear disposal,& here she comes, OMG, hottie, I couldn't take eyes from her top, excellent fig, beautiful face.

Massaged started & in no time we became friends as know each other since ages, time was running up so she quoted 3 k for HJ, prostate massage, bottom fishing & top excess, I told I give 3 k for FS if she is ready, she laughed & settle for 1. 6 k, excellent bum massage with access to crack & hole, asked me to turn around, opened my leg & gave full access, rolling fingers from bottom to top made my day, asked to unbutton her top & oh my god, big bazookas, reminded me of famous miss A from gls, used both hands to access 1 boob, sucked till her big nipple got erected, dint go much down to bottom access as I was enjoying every bit of her top, she than gave me boob massage, running her boobies on my body, in some time johnny spitted & some drop went to her t-shirt, she cleaned herself & me, had bath & asked for last DFK but she is not into DFK, while joking she asked me to pay 2 L & she will be with me for 1 yr, seriously, that was a joke, we sat for 5 minutes more, had a chitchat, met my regular, she told me that I should have waited for her rather than taking her, promised her to comeback again in 1 weeks time for her, but still the bum & prostate msg which I get from my regular is the best 1.

Taking opportunity to thank the legend of LR, for sharing me his dens, thanks bro, will definitely try & I m sure won't be disappointed, hope I can post FR share same feeling as you do bro.

Thanks & play safe.

MyRulez.

LoneRanger1976
12-16-16, 06:04
The next visit was made within 24 hours after the first session.

This time, she opened her buttons herself as poor me was having difficulty lifting her shirt and reaching her boobs with my lips.

Several moans & heavy breaths later, I got off the bed and crushed her petite body from front and then behind leaving her breathless with my roaming hands kissing her neck.

Made her lean on the bed while standing, pulled her thongs down along with her pajamas and entered her wet pussy.

She arched her back towards me and started moving forward and back vigorously while standing with her hand reaching my hair over her shoulders.

It took me 30 seconds to cum and I felt embarrased but this wasn't the end yet.

Kept talking to her for 2 minutes but johny refused to come down since the heat of the encounter was too high for me to handle.

In next 3 minutes I was sitting on the bed with her standing between my legs with her giving me a HJ while I sucked her boobs.

In next 5 minutes, I blasted again spraying her boobs and she went into bursts of giggles.

I learnt new things that day.

Lesson 1 - You can have a quick orgasm despite your regular stamina if the encounter is sexy beyond your expectations.

Lesson 2 - you can cum twice in 10 minutes if you are really deep into the act of lovemaking (I usually take about half an hour to get ready after first orgasm).

The only guy who I have seen having 3 orgasms in 15 minutes is my friend Antiklpd from Delhi.

I am glad I was able to achieve 10% of his feat but I now have more belief in having 1 quality passionate encounter instead of 10 half hearted ones.

Cheers.

Bond212
12-16-16, 06:06
Ok now that's a tough one to find.Tough to find, hope hints are correct.

MyRulez
12-16-16, 06:54
Bro,

Same spa which I PM'd you earlier.

Happy for you bro.

I am getting old now, which spa did you visit?

Forgive my depleting memory please, I have heard memory depletes if your balls get polished regularly.

He he he.

Vicky201
12-16-16, 07:04
Coming to Mumbai (Colaba area) in Jan. Can anybody suggest me some spa with extras? Would appreciate help from senior people.

DecentMan224
12-16-16, 09:19
After a few times at green dryfruit spa in moon valley, I decided to try the famous ones in PP. Zeroed down to SS and walked in. I was told about the counter charges for massage, +shower & for jacuzzi. Opted for shower. Wasn't given a choice of gals but I saw 3/4 OK-nice gals.

The place is not so well kept but the table, shower and towels were hygienic. The rooms have a latch from inside which gives lot of comfort.

Massage started and I can feel that it was just a formality but it was good enough to loosen up and relax. Miss A was nice to talk and was giving nice pleasure. Finally I asked her extras. Finalized B2B. She dimmed the lights and started to strip. She was really nice and was wearing sexy lingerie inside. Came on top of me and started to show her art. It was great feeling and I enjoyed. Then I helped her to take out the bra and expose her boobs. Enjoyed playing and licking for some time. Then we went to shower and wow she was wearing nothing inside shower area and I had more fun there.

The place provides Great service and nicely priced.

Damage: 2 K + 2 K.

DesiDilruba
12-16-16, 13:03
Heading m&s after a long time. Was able to spare some cash finally. Booked a new lady M. Will share feedback soon.

GoldenRule
12-16-16, 14:57
Hi,

Can you give the thane spa details. I can share with you Chembur ones and also if your travel international then other world ref I can provide.

Will get 3 massages.

I said I will take if you are making Friendship with me. She said Yes I m your friend. Immediately I have asked for....

On The Wings
12-16-16, 17:41
Must thank "SexLover66" for sharing the contact of Nisha-Mira Road (kindly, don't get messed up with another Nisha with complaints on higher charges).

Average Ht. Plump - messaging & talk to the point. Nothing rubbish. Cool. Tries to be friendly - 3 k + 0.7 Hotel for 2 hrs. There are enough FRs already.

I had only the evening hrs and She came at a very shot notice and tat's okay. Served me rite. Hmm pressure outlet with no regrets.

Cheers.

On The Wings
12-16-16, 18:07
After the deed with Nisha (Mira Road). Just stopped at my ever favorite DB. The Red Horses.

It was 7 pm. The Band was as usual in full flow butto my surprise all I can see was just one gal and again there were ONLY 2 guys in one table. Really a pathetic scene which I never expected. Felt so uneasy and disturbed. Just walked out. Thought the situation could be the same at the nearby DBs. Night City, Bossy, Mantra and Springs.

The other DBs. Saturday Night, Mela, Millenium, Milli & the opposite ones Big Boss & Krishna were all glittering in neon lighting with cars parked in front of all these DBs. But with little time left had to wind up my short visit. Recently, there was a FR on the DBs at Dahisar Cheknaka and I request the fellow monger to throw some more light on these DBs.

Usually, I stop at Panvel, the following day at Kalyan Shil Road and finally at Dahisar. Anyhow will be hitting all these DBs shortly.

Cheers.