PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

RajRahuk1973
03-03-17, 00:17
Sorry for late FR as m busy with my work. Recently I visited Mumbai as usual I landed in time a the proceed to my hotel it's a 5 star near ai4 port with a club room I have grateful to Smartverma and jampet who generously joining me at evening for dinner with famous I de miss E. Come to the point I plan to meet Miss e at afternoon as usual she is late as I know her since long I know her and by the help of Smartverma we met at late afternoon no review requires ant her once she turned up you can enjoy the evening. Total PSE. My special thanks to Smartverma the generous soul of the great Mumbai forum.

JustFishing
03-03-17, 05:55
Sometime, gem falls in your hand without you doing anything much. It was like that for me recently.

Got in touch with this girl via adult online messenger. Chatted with her and decided to meet. She share couple of pix, and I was happy with what I saw. She looked extremely hot in pic. Deal was stucked at 5 k for 1 pop and meeting happened yesterday. Area she called me to meet, when I reached I felt uncomfortable and unsafe, so shared my concern to her and she gave me confidence that I need not worry. Entered a decent building and when door opened of place. I was zapped. Rest is history which will continue in future too.

She welcomed me with warm hug, DFK and displaying ample cleavage. Which was a great signal for me what's going to happen. I still had my doubt wrt safety, but continued. We enter bedroom and what I realise that she had already turned on. Because she continued with DFKing and groping my vitals over cloths. After 5 minutes, she realised and took next step of undressing me one by one while showing some dancing skills. That gave a news of Good Times Ahead. I was undressed and she took me bathroom and helped me cleaned my tool. Came back and she was already off cloths Shocker for me..By pay in advance, did you mean before you met her or before the act? Please post first name initial and last 3 digits as others might have tried her already.

Thanks, bro and happy hunting.

WazSammy
03-03-17, 07:36
I've been lurking this forum since 2 years now. The last time I visited was a month back when a casual eye scroll would show prices in the range of 2 k 3 k 4 k 5 k max. Today I skimmed through the post and I couldn't find a single post with less than 6 k. Most aer 8 k and above. Are punters paying too much? Or are only the rich ones writing the reviews? Since when was mongering about how much money we spent? It was always about having a good time and writing a review for fellow punters. Right now, it seems as though those who write FRs are writing to one up the other fellows.

Does anyone here try out the cheap ones? I tried to ask around, but I was discouraged by the forum members, they said "if you visit street hookers, they will beat you and steal your clothes". I mean, I don't exactly carry a big family name or carry gold bars in my pocket, so I think I will be fine. I'm going to try some cheapo cum dumpsters to experience for myself. The squeamish behavior of the punters here is what has caused the prices to go up. The fact is, a lot of these ads we see on classified pages are actually middle men who micro-manage girls from cheapo places and ferry them to your 5 star hotel, then you end up paying 17 k for a 1 k girl...Please let me know if I can join you buddy can help you with Mumbai girls numbers.

Prankster2017
03-03-17, 09:32
Looking for some contact details of house wives who are free to do at her place.

Shahiste72
03-03-17, 09:54
Got contact of a college girl Ms are. Her DP on whatsapp was fabulous. But by now I know that pics are a bit misleading, hence I do not get carried away by them.

Chatted with her on whatsapp for a while after giving her the reference that I had. Seemed like a nice girl to chat with. I decided to meet her and asked for a date.

She said that she was not busy that afternoon and we could meet. I was pleased on hearing that as I was free that afternoon too. I fixed the meeting after negotiating the charges.

She asked me to check in a hotel near Dahisar Check Naka in Mira Road and that she would directly come to my room.

That made me skeptical as in the past many senior mongers had warned me to meet the chick before taking her to your room.

That way if you don't like the girl, you can simply refuse to take her. At the most pay her a small token for her time and traveling costs.

So, I firmly told her that I would like to meet her before going to the hotel. We met at a famous multinational fast food joint.

I reached before her and called her. She arrived in about five minutes after my call. I was pleased to see her.

She was not as pretty as her DP but she was very easy on the eyes. Nice shapely figure a bit on the plumper side. Pleasantly plump I would say.

Her age is around 20 and was wearing a yellow top and black jeans and had minimal makeup. We met and I asked her if she would like to have a burger and coke.

She politely declined the offer and suggested that we go directly to the hotel which was at a short distance from the fast food joint.

She told me to check in and that she would join me in a short while. Another warning bell sounded in my mind but now Johnny was in charge of my brain. Think positively, Johnny insisted!

I checked into the hotel and copy of my ID was taken.

After a few anxious minutes of waiting in the room, there was a knock on the door.

With thumping heart I opened the door and was relieved to see Ms R standing at the door.

She came in and hugged me like an old friend. The she went to the washroom and then asked me to wash up before starting the action.

I dutifully washed my johnny with soap and water and came back to the room with a towel draped around my waist.

Generally, I do not like to jump into the bed however pretty the girl may be so I started with small talk about her.

She told me about her college and the course she was pursuing and also about her family etc.

After that the action started.

She removed her clothes and showed me her wonderful assets.

Excellent BBJ followed.

Tried various positions WOT, reverse cowgirl, standing in front of the mirror from the rear with one leg in my hand. Johnny slipped out twice so shifted to missionary position and then finished in doggy position.

Both of us were exhausted at the end of the session.

She went to the washroom again, came back and dressed up in a jiffy.

I was thoroughly satisfied and paid her the agreed amount. She kissed me again and left the room.

Score card.

Face 7/10 (pleasant features).

Boobs 7/10 (handful).

Ass 8/10 (shapely).

Overall figure 7/10 (slight tummy but nice).

Complexion wheatish.

Skin 7/10 unblemished.

BBJ 8/10.

Service 8/10 (various positions).

GFE 7/10.

Charges 5 K plus hotel room.

WIR Yes.

Downside.

Once the deed is done, she dresses up in a hurry and leaves immediately.

BanginBeats
03-03-17, 10:19
Hey guys,

Did Pooja from Chembur leave the business. Her number 130 is no longer reachable. Anybody in touch with her.She is very much in business and has changed her number ending 020.

Robin Shroff
03-03-17, 11:00
Thanks to senior member Bopseph had an opportunity to meet Miss S. As mentioned earlier in the forum she picks you up near a famous mall in western suburbs and takes you to a decent apartment nearby. She is not a looker but has a good laid back attitude. Don't want to get into details but overall was a decent experience. Overall I would give her 7 out of 10.

Paid 6.5 k for 2 hours of action including the place.

Cheers.

Robin.

VitaminD
03-03-17, 12:24
Dear fellow mongers,

Thank to brother Hitansh, I got a chance to connect with the Indie M. She was nice to connect with. We did DFK, Went on about WOT, doggie & ended with Mish. The only challenge I found is that her pussy smells. There is no bad odor but very strong odor. I didn't opt for DATY needless to say and found even doggie quite cumbersome. Rest of the info is captured really well by Hitansh. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Hi fellow mongers,

This is very long pending FR from my last Mumbai trip. Had this girl in mum for overnight. Got the contact from fellow monger. Seems new in business. Contacted her and called her to my hotel. Came to designated place. I am very heavy person close to 90 kgs and she was like 48-50. Started chatting on drinks. After like half an hour we were in our birthday suits. Started with DFK amazing experience one of best in my paid scene. Undressed her top and whollllaaaaaa what a pair of tits man close to D cup. Sucked her tits to my heart content. Gave me CBJ. DATY was also in the menu. Really tigress I'm bed. Fucked her in every position. Came after good 20 minutes. Rested for a while and had chitchat started again with sucking her round tits. Started with WOT this time then reverse cowgirl doggy and then finished in missi. Had one if the best experience in paid scene...

Prankster2017
03-03-17, 14:45
Please let me know if I can join you buddy can help you with Mumbai girls numbers.I would also be interested if you can share with me few numbers.

IceManRaul14
03-03-17, 15:04
Thanks to a forum member here. I do not want to take your name since you might get flooded with Pm gave me the contact of Diana.

She is around 40 but has an extremely fit body. Greats device and all positions covered. I paid 4.5 k for two shots and it was a great experience.

However the place is very far in Bhayander but her place is very safe.

Face 5/10.

Body 8/10.

Service 8/10.

Place 8/10.

Tut Li
03-03-17, 18:05
Sometime, gem falls in your hand without you doing anything much. It was like that for me recently.

Got in touch with this girl via adult online messenger. Chatted with her and decided to meet. She share couple of pix, and I was happy with what I saw. She looked extremely hot in pic. Deal was stucked at 5 k for 1 pop and meeting happened yesterday. Area she called me to meet, when I reached I felt uncomfortable and unsafe, so shared my concern to her and she gave me confidence that I need not worry. Entered a decent building and when door opened of place. I was zapped. Rest is history which will continue in future too.

She welcomed me with warm hug, DFK and displaying ample cleavage. Which was a great signal for me what's going to happen. I still had my doubt wrt safety, but continued. We enter bedroom and what I realise that she had already turned on. Because she continued with DFKing and groping my vitals over cloths. After 5 minutes, she realised and took next step of undressing me one by one while showing some dancing skills. That gave a news of Good Times Ahead. I was undressed and she took me bathroom and helped me cleaned my tool. Came back and she was already off cloths Shocker for me.

She started with DFK again and this was best ever DFK in my life, so far. WOW. I lost myself to her totally, when I saw her .Many guys criticise Mumbai citing Delhi. (Don't visit Delhi but many friends are there) . I m reading both forums. But lately there are many FRs of new chicks at Mumbai with awesome service. Keep up good work.

Member #4745
03-03-17, 18:07
Visited a few UT in suburbs but all below standard.

Stinking rooms with Curtains with sound passing freely, Dirty small showers.

All Thais ready to grab your tool with 2 k+ After negotiated terms.

Mechanical jobs and unpleasant ambience.UT and Aura are really stinking mess. Always fearful of bed bugs.

Prankster2017
03-03-17, 18:29
Is it possible for you to share the number?

Got contact of a college girl Ms are. Her DP on whatsapp was fabulous. But by now I know that pics are a bit misleading, hence I do not get carried away by them.

Chatted with her on whatsapp for a while after giving her the reference that I had. Seemed like a nice girl to chat with. I decided to meet her and asked for a date.

She said that she was not busy that afternoon and we could meet. I was pleased on hearing that as I was free that afternoon too. I fixed the meeting after negotiating the charges.

She asked me to check in a hotel near Dahisar Check Naka in Mira Road and that she would directly come to my room.

That made me skeptical as in the past many senior mongers had warned me to meet the chick before taking her to your room.

That way if you don't like the girl, you can simply refuse to take her. At the most pay her a small token for her time and traveling costs.

So, I firmly told her that I would like to meet her before going to the hotel. We met at a famous multinational fast food joint.

I reached before her and called her...

BoomBoomND
03-03-17, 19:09
Hello,

I was at surat a week ago and tried a very hot, slim bhabhi of age 36 yo. She is a mom of a boy of 12 year old.

I made a call and she confirms the appointment. Reached her home at schedule time and met her. Wow, she was a nice looking hot and slim next to door bhabhi. I hugged and DFK for 10 minutes and then took her for 10 minutes in doggy and missy.

After resting for about 30 minutes took for second time. She is a homely housewife with decent attitude.

Though it was nice experience. Only drawback was her place. It was a family home in a dingy area.

Next time I promised her to take her for LT at hotel. I was new at surat so do not know which hotel to take her. Any friend of surat please recommend a good hotel near surat railway station or bus stand. Please PM me. Do they allow unmarried couples..TGB and Taj would the choice for you. Check PM for more details.

Gangaram
03-03-17, 19:55
I've been lurking this forum since 2 years now. The last time I visited was a month back when a casual eye scroll would show prices in the range of 2 k 3 k 4 k 5 k max. Today I skimmed through the post and I couldn't find a single post with less than 6 k. Most aer 8 k and above. Are punters paying too much? Or are only the rich ones writing the reviews? Since when was mongering about how much money we spent? It was always about having a good time and writing a review for fellow punters. Right now, it seems as though those who write FRs are writing to one up the other fellows.

Does anyone here try out the cheap ones? I tried to ask around, but I was discouraged by the forum members, they said "if you visit street hookers, they will beat you and steal your clothes". I mean, I don't exactly carry a big family name or carry gold bars in my pocket, so I think I will be fine. I'm going to try some cheapo cum dumpsters to experience for myself. The squeamish behavior of the punters here is what has caused the prices to go up. The fact is, a lot of these ads we see on classified pages are actually middle men who micro-manage girls from cheapo places and ferry them to your 5 star hotel, then you end up paying 17 k for a 1 k girl...There are many places like NL in that area you can say it girgaon or khetwadi for your easy way try 14th khetwadi lane near same hospital this place is never mentioned in this forum you will see old building there and when you pass and peek you will see some girls and women sitting walk in and give them your budget and have fun.

SpaSurf
03-03-17, 20:00

Note: I believe in sharing. Am aware of getting PMs asking for contact. Am open to share it with few select members who have strong FR history. I shared one contact with all those who asked me for, but so far forum hasn't received any FR. Only one member reverted to me on PM with his positive feedback. Not a single FR posted, which is very unfortunate.

Thanks for reading.Maybe people don't post FR as it would be like showing led light in front of the sun.

The way you write. Brother you knocked it.

Great. Keep up the spirit and all the very best for another one soon.

Gangaram
03-03-17, 20:01

Does anyone here try out the cheap ones? I tried to ask around, but I was discouraged by the forum members, they said "if you visit street hookers, they will beat you and steal your clothes". I mean, I don't exactly carry a big family name or carry gold bars in my pocket, so I think I will be fine. I'm going to try some cheapo cum dumpsters to experience for myself. The squeamish behavior of the punters here is what has caused the prices to go up. The fact is, a lot of these ads we see on classified pages are actually middle men who micro-manage girls from cheapo places and ferry them to your 5 star hotel, then you end up paying 17 k for a 1 k girl....If you reach reliance hospital in opposites side you will see shop JJ sons now stop there and look back towards goldeval temple side you will see sign board Navalkar lane it's a narrow lane just walk in thru lane and have fun.

RexKnight99
03-03-17, 20:06
Hi friends,

Got the below numbers from a forum contact. I would need some help with reviews and references if any.

Vandana Reddy ending 425 and Shobha ending 492. I do have other contacts which I can share as well.

Thanks in advance.

SpaSurf
03-03-17, 20:08
Visited this great touch spa opposite famous electronic giant showroom.

Booked for a afternoon session at 2 k.

In came a plump NE with weird facial expressions and too much chit chat.

No hints of extras.

Left out dry.

The reception lady also had a forced welcome and send off smile.

No repeats for sure.

AussieGaigin
03-04-17, 03:43
Is it possible for you to share the number?Send him a PM and ask for it.

LukngForFun
03-04-17, 04:01
Hi all.

Thanks to smartvverma. Ampmax. Jasmat for helping me in Mumbai. But due to lack of time only able to meet f. A.

Booked for night and really had a gud time with her. Makes you comfortable easily open to mostly all things.

We chit chat lot provides you GFE exp.

Overall a very nice exp. Thanks Mumbai and you all fellow mongers.

Have safe mongering.

WazSammy
03-04-17, 06:40
Am in Mumbai till 10 pm tonight can you help me with some chicks number. 5 k budget for 2 hrs. Looking for help mongers.

Thanks.

VectorFle
03-04-17, 07:11
There are many places like NL in that area you can say it girgaon or khetwadi for your easy way try 14th khetwadi lane near same hospital this place is never mentioned in this forum you will see old building there and when you pass and peek you will see some girls and women sitting walk in and give them your budget and have fun.Thanks for the directions, I will visit this week. I've sent mails to some other punters who are also newbies wanting to visit NL. It's always good to have company, otherwise going alone and coming alone feels boring.

My previous experience has been that I got down at GR railway station, walked on the Lamington road, took a right turn where the road ends (opposite to that see grade movie theater), I was approached by SPs, asked rate, he said 1 k, I said 800 rs, he agreed. He told me to follow him, we walked for 2 minutes and he took me to a den under the bridge (is this the same thing called Kennedy Bridge?) went in, did my deed (the girl put double condom). While walking through that lane, many SPs were asking me to check their line up, some even gave me their phone numbers. I don't know if this is the same place called CH, but little bro was satisfied so didn't have much time to think about geography.

My other experience was with an indie in Thane, last week and another indie in Vashi. I have some contacts of other indies in the 2.5 k range, but I want to knock off NL from my bucket list first, the indies can wait till next month. Anyone going there next week? I'd be happy to meet you at GR station.

I'm trying out a cheapo from Ghatkopar today. Will report back with an FR tonight or tomorrow based on whether I have a good experience or whether I have my kidneys and clothes stolen. LOL. Seriously, some SPs on this forum pretending to be punters have scared a lot of real punters here. They give scary reviews about other providers to monopolize the business. I tried asking punters for my simple need of weekly, affordable, mechanical humping and everyone was like "no bro, you will get aids bro, they will steal your clothes bro, go to this place and pay 10 X the price, then you are safe" really? I mean, paying 3.5 k to someone automatically makes the girl immune to aids? The truth is, all the working girls are rotated all over the country and most of them even have their own side business going on. One has no way of knowing how many liters of sperm a girl has bathed in, in her whole life, just based on how much you are presently paying her. If you are puttering the social and medical risks stay the same. Might as well find an affordable provider, build a relationship and make a 'subscription'.

P.S: I've read most of the health related threads on this forum and other forums and it seems there is no consensus between punters as to whether BBBJ is safe or not. Some swear that saliva is not a good carrier of HIVs (it may still carry other STDs), and some say that always go for CBJ. As per me, the 'dettol ritual' probably does remove 99% of the other germs and drinking alcohol before DFK and DATY creates a sterile area (yup, first time feeling happy paying attention in science class). In a way, it's 99% safe to go for BBBJ, DATY, DFK after dettol + alcohol cleansing. I'd like to hear your informed opinion about the same. Has there been a case of anyone here getting warts or rashes after visiting NL?

VectorFle
03-04-17, 07:20
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

FreeSpirit0411
03-04-17, 09:59
Hi friends,

Got the below numbers from a forum contact. I would need some help with reviews and references if any.

Vandana Reddy ending 425 and Shobha ending 492. I do have other contacts which I can share as well.

Thanks in advance.I visit Mumbai often and wanted help in finding the right girls to spend time with.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

HornyBoyForU
03-04-17, 11:22
Nice catch bro, mind mentioning the area where she called you. Your FR seems too interesting but sadly I do not get the time to travel too far. If it's possible then would like to bother you for the contact. Thanks mate and keep banging.

She welcomed me with warm hug, DFK and displaying ample cleavage. Which was a great signal for me what's going to happen. I still had my doubt wrt safety, but continued. We enter bedroom and what I realise that she had already turned on. Because she continued with DFKing and groping my vitals over cloths. After 5 minutes, she realised and took next step of undressing me one by one while showing some dancing skills. That gave a news of Good Times Ahead. I was undressed and she took me bathroom and helped me cleaned my tool. Came back and she was already off cloths Shocker for me.

She started with DFK again and this was best ever DFK in my life, so far. WOW. I lost myself to her totally, when I saw her naked. I could not believe what I was seeing. A pair of perfect boobs. Round, firm but soft, big areola and extra sensitive nipples. I had nothing to control as she was on high in action. She pushed me to suck her nipples hard, with "Komon, komon." all the time. I asked her what's that. She explained to me and then I understood it's "Comeon, Comeon. " I had big laugh and she joined me. She is Gujju, as per her and got validated as well. Extremely bubbly, short in height, light weighted, well maintained body, smooth and spotless skin, but not fair as against pic she sent.

She was licking and kissing me all over, deep sucked my nipples. She has that technique to arouse without even doing BBBJ. She knows the best use of tongue. Tigress on Bed. Spent about an hour with complete Bliss. Then BBBJ with attention to marbles and groin area. Did DATY with one / two figures inside, allowed me to play as much as mine and her enjoyment. She had couple of orgasms. So, I think I am good in that now. Anyways, moved on to 69, She on top for DATY.

Open for all positions. Started with WOT, where she rode me like jockey, which brought me on verge of cumming so stopped her. Next, did her against wall with mirror aside where we could see ourselves in action, she liked that. Finished with Mish after about 15 minutes. While doing her is Mish, she was stimulating her pussy with her fingers (as they do it in Porn Movies). Moaning loudly throughout.

Lifted her from bedroom to main door with DFK on. Left the place after last round of long DFK.

My observations for her:

Turn offs:

1. She removing clothes immediately.

2. Pushing me to finish, however, when I realised that, I started stimulating her by fingering her, sucking the boobs, DFKing. With this she forgot everything and got involved.

3. Extremely money minded. She asked me to pay in advance. I was reluctant, but she convinced me and assured me of everything would be OK.

Turn ONS:

1. Sex Maniac, I would say. Likes to talk dirty. Most of the time she was uttering "Komon, komon." and "F* F* me hard". Encouraging me to do fast and slow as she enjoyed.

2. High on Service Orientation was checking with me if I was enjoying, and so I started reciprocating, which made her feel good. It also enhanced overall approach.

3. Get stimulated easily. You touch her nipples, OR DFK OR finger OR lick earlobes eye lids OR run your tongue on stomach navel, thighs, she gets aroused and starts responding.

4. Very bubbly, as I said, will engage you and participate wholeheartedly in your ideas, except ANAL.

ScoreCard:

Place / Ambiance: 9/10.

Face: 8/10.

Skin: 10/10.

Body: 10/10 (Smelling Fresh).

Boobs / Nipples: Ahh. Mesmerising, can't explain in numbers. Still 20/10.

Down there: 20/10 Extremely clean and smelling fresh. While DATYing, I could taste her sweet juices. WOW!

GFE: a perfect GFE. Will treat you like Prince.

Over all experience: 20/10. The best ever in my mongering career.

What I paid: 5 K / 1 pop.

VFM: Completely, rather I think I underpaid.

WIR: Yes for sure.

Note: I believe in sharing. Am aware of getting PMs asking for contact. Am open to share it with few select members who have strong FR history. I shared one contact with all those who asked me for, but so far forum hasn't received any FR. Only one member reverted to me on PM with his positive feedback. Not a single FR posted, which is very unfortunate.

Thanks for reading.

HornyBoyForU
03-04-17, 11:41
AmpMax bro and RoamingMumbai bro who do you recommend for a good bum massage and good extras at S spa in holy cow building. Been a while so planning to visit today. Thanks guys keep rocking.

Bholu
03-04-17, 15:36
Seems she is Rtu Jogeshwari by new name.

She welcomed me with warm hug, DFK and displaying ample cleavage. Which was a great signal for me what's going to happen. I still had my doubt wrt safety, but continued. We enter bedroom and what I realise that she had already turned on. Because she continued with DFKing and groping my vitals over cloths. After 5 minutes, she realised and took next step of undressing me one by one while showing some dancing skills. That gave a news of Good Times Ahead. I was undressed and she took me bathroom and helped me cleaned my tool. Came back and she was already off cloths Shocker for me..

Plutomax
03-04-17, 15:43
Tried a spa in a nice hotel in Thane. Opted for Deep tissue massage. Insisted on using the service of a local therapist. I was given a sweet looking fair north Indian girl.

She seemed reserved and concentrated on the massage without talking much. There goes the extras I thought. I was on my stomach and this girl was massaging my thighs. I told myself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So I started telling her that her technique is good and that I was enjoying myself. This made her smile sweetly and she said "Thank you". Then I asked her if she would massage my bum! She hesitated a bit and then put her hand under the disposable and started an awesome bum massage. I was ecstatic and after some time asked her about extras. She told me that they do not provide extras. I insisted that on my earlier visit I had got full service (a blatant lie). She was taken aback and inquired about the name of the therapist. I used my James Bond charm and told her that gentlemen never kiss and tell! Assured her that I was a regular guy and that she can trust me. She pleaded with me that she does not do FS but would give a nice hand job. I asked her for topless hand job and she showed me her lovely tits by pulling up her t-shirt and bra. I was horny as hell and turned over on my back. My johnny had made a tent under the disposable. I pulled her towards me for kissing but she turned her cheeks towards me. I caressed her bare boobs and proceeded to kiss her nipples. She moaned and hurriedly removed the disposable covering my johnny. She then covered my johnny with oil and started an amazing hand job. It went on for quite some time but johnny was not in a mood to come. She asked me if I do not like her and that is why I was not cumming. I assured her that she was beautiful but I needed a blow job for cumming as that was my habit. She went down on me, rolling her tongue over my tool. She was very good and after a while I warned her that I was close. She immediately removed me from her mouth but I started cumming and unwittingly sprayed her face with cum. I apologized because that was not my intention. She was quiet for a moment but seemed to take it in her stride. I took a shower and asked her how much to pay for the extras?

She did not insist and said that whatever amount I want to tip her was fine by her. I asked her if 2 K was OK and the poor girl just nodded her head. I felt like a prick but did not want to jack up the prices. However I gave her 3 K as tip (2 K + 1 K for good luck).

She happily accepted what I paid her and told me to come again. I grinned at her wolfishly and told her that I want FS on my next visit. She flashed her pretty smile and said, we will see.

Looking forward to my next encounter.

Ratings.

Spa ambiance 7/10 (neat and clean with a good shower).

Quality of massage 8/10.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 7/10 (handful).

Complexion 8/10 (fair).

HJ 8/10.

BJ 9/10.

Ass will see next time.

Overall figure 7/10 (chubby with a slight tummy).

Charges counter 2.5 + tip 3.

WIR Yes of course.Dude just to make a point of inflationary prices due to negligence of mongers am writing this report. I visited the same girl and most of the proceedings went similar to what you mentioned.

Later I asked for extras to which she replied 2 K for HJ and 4 K for BBBJ. I smiled and said I only have 1 K, didn't talk about money. Later started flirting with her to which she started giggling and got comfortable. With some confidence I pulled her and gave hard DFK. She didn't resist. I got bold and took of her Top and bra. Really amazing melons she had which I sucked for long. Put hand inside her bottom and she gave good access for few minutes. She insisted to start HJ but I asked for BJ. She started the deed which went for 5 minutes and I unloaded. Was fully satisfied.

Handed her 1 K which she accepted and said come back soon. I am aware that during thnext visit things will be at much higher level.

Point is don't spoil the habits of these girls. Already many of the respected seniors are happily shelling out 15 K for ST on average girls and are proud of it.

Jasmpat
03-04-17, 16:16
Thanks bro, for sharing her contact.

After her pics were shared, was able to identify the Indi. She is well known to the forum as Ritu from Jog.

She must have changed her no or using an alternate no and is now marketing under new name. Also under the new name, she has increased her damages so that newbies fall prey.

Anyways, good to bring to our notice bro.

Thanks.

She welcomed me with warm hug, DFK and displaying ample cleavage. Which was a great signal for me what's going to happen. I still had my doubt wrt safety, but continued. We enter bedroom and what I realise that she had already turned on. Because she continued with DFKing and groping my vitals over cloths. After 5 minutes, she realised and took next step of undressing me one by one while showing some dancing skills. That gave a news of Good Times Ahead. I was undressed and she took me bathroom and helped me cleaned my tool. Came back and she was already off cloths Shocker for me...

Bhurso
03-04-17, 18:53
Hello friends,

Started my mongering in Mumbai today. A very big thank you to SmartVvarma for guiding me in right direction.

Met with Fiza at an opulent hotel by the airport.

She came a bit late but called me ahead.

After she came to my room it was a awkward for sometime but we settled in. She does not speak good English and my Hindi is broken, but we managed.

I do not wish to go into detail but she has been discussed here many times. So nothing more to add.

A good time had by all.

I would like to try someone who speaks English, can someone help me please before I leave the country in next 3 days.

Thank you.

Tut Li
03-04-17, 18:53

After her pics were shared, was able to identify the Indi. She is well known to the forum as Ritu from Jog.

She must have changed her no or using an alternate no and is now marketing under new name. Also under the new name, she has increased her damages so that newbies fall prey.

Anyways, good to bring to our notice bro. Thanks.Bro. At Mumbai, name an inde and jasmpat will know her for sure. So in next trip, let me explore your gallery at our favorite place with chilled beer and I must note down names for all pics.

ChamdiBaba
03-04-17, 20:52
Hello friends,

Started my mongering in Mumbai today. A very big thank you to SmartVvarma for guiding me in right direction.

Met with Fiza at an opulent hotel by the airport.

She came a bit late but called me ahead.

After she came to my room it was a awkward for sometime but we settled in. She does not speak good English and my Hindi is broken, but we managed.

I do not wish to go into detail but she has been discussed here many times. So nothing more to add.

A good time had by all.

I would like to try someone who speaks English, can someone help me please before I leave the country in next 3 days.

Thank you.Hey there,

I have been a regular reader of this forum.

If you look at the posts in Mumbai forum, you will find that this Smartvarma and Bophsep are one and the same person.

I agree that this guy is helpful, but sometimes I agree that this guy advertises for the girls.

I am sure he gets his share of the charges, but I guess nothing wrong with that, as he is also helping people.

JignesBhai
03-04-17, 21:21
Hello all,

This is Jignes Bhai from Surat moved to Mumbai.

I want to enjoy with all Chulbuli Mumbai girls.

Please help with some contacts.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

ScorpionMav
03-05-17, 00:04
Hi bro,

Since the spa is clean and not into extras. There would be no harm in mentioning the actual name and location here so that other mongers looking for extras can avoid the place.

RKD.True but maybe other therapists might give into extras. You never know it took me a couple of visits in some previous spas to get any extras so I would err on the side of caution and not give out names in open forum.

ScorpionMav
03-05-17, 00:42
Hey Mumbai mongers,

After actively watching (And sometimes contributing) on this amazing forum I have realized there is very little info about Russians or other CIS babes, I have tried to crack this in Mumbai myself but so far there has been no success, usual internet searches as we all know lead to not so desired results, plus price range quoted for Russian escorts in Mumbai is around 25-30 K for ST, not sure I want to take that road. Comparing it with some posts in Delhi forum I realized it is much easier there. Any ideas / suggestions / contacts in this regard would be so much welcome, really any help to nail some fair skinned exotic babe or suggestions from some other bright minds of the forum?

Cheers!

UsaWala
03-05-17, 04:33
I know Bophsep personally and he has helped me with contacts of more than 7 Indies. All his contacts are reliable, safe and service oriented. I have not paid him neither the girls. As a long time surfer and junior member, I did not find a helpful senior as him. Please note some senior members have bullied me and I am sure they feel really high about it. Not so Bophsep. A real gem and real god of this forum.

Hey there,

If you look at the posts in Mumbai forum, you will find that this Smartvarma and Bophsep are one and the same person.

I agree that this guy is helpful, but sometimes I agree that this guy advertises for the girls.

I am sure he gets his share of the charges, but I guess nothing wrong with that, as he is also helping people.

DesiMongerer
03-05-17, 05:54
Hi guys,

I will be towards Bhayander. Vasai for entire day. Requesting help from fellow mongers for few contacts. Have read a lot about Diana from Bhayander.

Some help would be of great use.

Thanks in advance.

RockyAmicable
03-05-17, 08:20
I been to this spa last Saturday, I found it better than UT opposite Inorbit. Girls were friendly, I tried Thai Dry Massage as it gives you more access to her. Miss be was very quiet and shy, she was an NE who gives good massage but when I asked about extra she declined. Has anyone tried anything here? They have coupons in NB.

AmpMax
03-05-17, 09:14
.Wow dude, amazing powers of deduction. I am wondering about all the guys who have met these guys in person. I am sure the have to get their eyes, brains and other faculties tested.

Ok, I was only being sarcastic.

Bond212
03-05-17, 10:31
Such a great review for Ritu seems to be overdone. Most people who would have met her would agree that she doesn't deserve such rave reviews. Anyways good that Dilbeat has a nice time.

Anyways, good to bring to our notice bro. Thanks.

Member #4467
03-05-17, 12:31
Hey Mumbai mongers,

After actively watching (And sometimes contributing) on this amazing forum I have realized there is very little info about Russians or other CIS babes, I have tried to crack this in Mumbai myself but so far there has been no success, usual internet searches as we all know lead to not so desired results, plus price range quoted for Russian escorts in Mumbai is around 25-30 K for ST, not sure I want to take that road. Comparing it with some posts in Delhi forum I realized it is much easier there. Any ideas / suggestions / contacts in this regard would be so much welcome, really any help to nail some fair skinned exotic babe or suggestions from some other bright minds of the forum?

Cheers!Mumbai is dry in case of CIS and Russians are concerned. I think that's why their charges are so high. In Delhi you will get Amazing CIS chic to bang in 15 k for night.

Tester
03-05-17, 20:31
How are you so SURE? Do you have any evidence? If yes,. Please provide. If not, stop this bullshit.

I am sure he gets his share of the charges,

SpaSurf
03-05-17, 20:49
Hey Mumbai mongers,

Cheers!Had tried twice in a suburb at a private joint about 2 yrs back.

Both time they were in late 30 early 40 types.

Not so exciting statistics except height and skin.

Still in search for my Demi Moore.

SpaSurf
03-05-17, 20:53
I been to this spa last Saturday, I found it better than UT opposite Inorbit. Girls were friendly, I tried Thai Dry Massage as it gives you more access to her. Miss be was very quiet and shy, she was an NE who gives good massage but when I asked about extra she declined. Has anyone tried anything here? They have coupons in NB.Repeat a few times then you get it but not so worth you get bored by then.

No classy taste to go for even.

And very cramped also for a ambiance.

SpaSurf
03-05-17, 21:15
True but maybe other therapists might give into extras. You never know it took me a couple of visits in some previous spas to get any extras so I would err on the side of caution and not give out names in open forum.If it's the A king spa forget it.

Tried 3 times.

Was almost sure with that welcoming and send off smile but no luck.

Better try on the other side of the road.

RajRahuk1973
03-06-17, 02:53
How are you so SURE? Do you have any evidence? If yes,. Please provide. If not, stop this bullshit.How you sure bro they were same and allege them I personally met both of them they were very nice guy very helpful don't comment like this please.

MrXpert99
03-06-17, 04:23
Hey there,

I am sure he gets his share of the charges, but I guess nothing wrong with that, as he is also helping people.Every once in awhile someone wakes up and starts wasting time and pages of this forum. Bohhsep is a helpful guy and never forces anyone to try the girls.

Mach 3
03-06-17, 06:21
I'm trying out a cheapo from Ghatkopar today. Will report back with an FR tonight or tomorrow based on whether I have a good experience or whether I have my kidneys and clothes stolen. LOL. Seriously, some SPs on this forum pretending to be punters have scared a lot of real punters here. They give scary reviews about other providers to monopolize the business. I tried asking punters for my simple need of weekly, affordable, mechanical humping and everyone was like "no bro, you will get aids bro, they will steal your clothes bro, go to this place and pay 10 X the price, then you are safe" really? I mean, paying 3.5 k to someone automatically makes the girl immune to aids? The truth is, all the working girls are rotated all over the country and most of them even have their own side business going on. One has no way of knowing how many liters of sperm a girl has bathed in, in her whole life, just based on how much you are presently paying her. If you are puttering the social and medical risks stay the same. Might as well find an affordable provider, build a relationship and make a 'subscription'.

Let us know how you went at Ghatkopar. I have lived nearby for many years in the past but never had the guts to go inside that infamous and dirty lane.

I have also heard about another similar cheap place at Hanuman Tekri near Bhivandi. If anyone has been to such place then please enlighten us how thing are now at these cheap places.

Mach.

RoamingMumbai
03-06-17, 09:04
Hi bro,

Of course there is potential at Holy cow. Though the place is losing steam and no more very attractive.

I did sent you a DM a few days back. Pl check it. If not let me know will resend details.

Cheers.

AmpMax bro and RoamingMumbai bro who do you recommend for a good bum massage and good extras at S spa in holy cow building. Been a while so planning to visit today. Thanks guys keep rocking.

Shahiste72
03-06-17, 09:17
Hey Mumbai mongers,

Cheers!For the last six months I have been trying to get leads on Russian or CIS chicks. So far, no luck. I have been told that the hunting season begins with the IPL tournament when a large number of pretty girls from these countries visit India, especially Mumbai.

I believe that due to abundant supply, the charges also become reasonable in that period. I have never looked forward to a sporting event with such eagerness as I am looking forward to this one. I will keep the forum updated on further developments.

Tut Li
03-06-17, 13:35
Hey there,

I am sure he gets his share of the charges, but I guess nothing wrong with that, as he is also helping people.Dude. I was just curious to know how old are you? You might want to say in your next post that they have few more IDs to lure newbies. Grow up kiddo. You have long way to go.

These two guys are not from Mumbai and they are from different states.

Information is available about damages for most indes.

In case indes have asked more in few cases and desperate mongers have given, then mongers are at fault, not these guys.

I think you already had enough from other members, so will not say anything else. But RTFF and use the information wisely.

RajRahuk1973
03-06-17, 14:54
Every once in awhile someone wakes up and starts wasting time and pages of this forum. Bohhsep is a helpful guy and never forces anyone to try the girls.I know Mr Bosheph and Smartverma personally and meet with them. They only help people nothing else despite both not from Mumbai. So please stop all the nonsense against them and enjoy mongering bro.

Thanks.

Prankster2017
03-06-17, 15:55
Hello guys,

I am new to ISG.

I stay in Borivali. Does anyone have contacts of Indie or good spa girls in Borivali?

Looking for a positive response on this.

Enjoy.

Prankster2017
03-06-17, 16:07
FR1- Borivali spa.

Had gone to the area for some work and came across a Unisex Spa and salon. On an impulse walked in and inquired about the massage. Was quoted 1.7 k for a 1 HR aroma therapy. Paid at the counter and was taken inside. The 1st good sign was asked to choose the therapist from a choice of 3. Selected Zo. Who seemed to have good assets. Once inside was given the disposals to change. Started feeling her body to which there was no resistance. She laughed and asked "service chahiye"? Except FS everything on the menu. Negotiated 1. 5 k for B2B. The next 1 HR was pure bliss. She was quite horny and was very wet. Kissed, sucked her ample books and also fingered her very wet snatch. She asked to visit again with promises of something more. The interior is quite good with attached shower.

FR2- Borivali spa.

After the 1st encounter with zo. A, visited the same spa. Paid the counter charge and asked for the same girl who unfortunately was not there that day. Selected Pr. Ya. She is better than Zoy. And in fact also gave BBBJ. 1 yr passed in a jiffy. Damages for be with BBBJ was 1.5 k again which I think is very reasonable.Hey bro. Can you PM me the details of the Borivali spa.

Thanks in advance.

Sensuous Stud
03-06-17, 16:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Praks111
03-06-17, 17:36
Let us know how you went at Ghatkopar. I have lived nearby for many years in the past but never had the guts to go inside that infamous and dirty lane.

I have also heard about another similar cheap place at Hanuman Tekri near Bhivandi. If anyone has been to such place then please enlighten us how thing are now at these cheap places.

Mach.Well bro I used to see this Ghatkopar red light slum for ages from the train alongside the tracks. Also there was a news story on one of the leading English Indian news channel probably few years back. The story on the news channel was about people getting mugged and trashed by the folks in this lane.

Why should one take the risk of being to such places when one gets better places. Unless someone wants to prove a heroic deed. Play safe guys.

DesiDilruba
03-06-17, 18:49
A different request. Looking for a decent spa in South Mumbai which offer same gender full body massage. Need it for hygiene image building.

Any info?

Justin18
03-06-17, 18:55
Met Fiza last week. Thanks to Bophsep and Smartvvarma for sharing contact. Actually I got the contact long back but couldn't make it. This time contacted her through whatsapp and she replied immediately. There is huge demand and many FRs recently, hence her rates are raised I. E. 8 k for two pops. Tried to negotiate, but no success. Still decided to go on and met her at decided place in Mira road. She is not a looker but has friendly approach. Started the deed with lots of DFK followed by BBJ, missionary, doggy and finished in WOT. Had a chat for few minutes and started second session again with BBJ, missionary and finished in doggy. Paid her the decided amount and left.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damages: 8 K.

Place: 1 K.

RexKnight99
03-06-17, 19:06
Guys,

Seems like Vandana's number has changed, now its with some guy. Anyone has her new number?

Also Shobha doesn't respond, possible number change as well.

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

SpaSurf
03-06-17, 19:07
A different request. Looking for a decent spa in South Mumbai which offer same gender full body massage. Need it for hygiene image building.

Any info?4 fountains is one such but you have it at Bandar and powering which have good ambiance too for a image building I suppose.

Also one yoga care at Bandra off Perry road.

And yeah I think in sobo you can try a Birla chain, you may have to do some research for that.

Tester
03-07-17, 02:29
If you understand English language and read in full context, you will note that I was only supporting these gentleman (bopshep and smartvarma) not against. Anyways........
Cheers.

How you sure bro they were same and allege them I personally met both of them they were very nice guy very helpful don't comment like this please.

Venom5566
03-07-17, 23:17
Hello everyone,

I am from Kolkata coming to Mumbai for a week. I am looking forward for some good indie chicks. I can share contacts of Delhi and Kolkata.

Seniors please enlighten me.

Thanks.

Adextro101
03-08-17, 01:50
Thanks to the friendly senior I. E BophSep got in touch with Karisma. A few reviews are available on the forum. Adding my experience.

Post the reference provided, messaged / called Karisma and waited for a response. Karisma answers at her own time. She lives with her family hence is unable to answer the phone. Yes, she is lax in responding to messages too. So after a bit of back and forth finally managed to fix a time with her.

She has fixed up a location near a Metro station in Andheri. The play is safe in decent housing society. However the quality of the room is not up there. This is the location that she generally works out of. There are 2 single beds and no ensuite washroom. The washroom is located outside the room. If you are planning to meet her take a cab and keep it with you till she comes as then you both can reach the location together as it's slightly away from the station.

Post entering the room she was in a hurry to get started. I usually like to shower before but given the layout of the place was not going to happen.

We started with a CBJ. After 5-7 minutes she was keen to move on. Changed the condom and moved to to missionary and we ended in doggy. I would be lying if I said she has a tight pussy. As reviewed earlier her tits are the smallest I have ever seen. Given that I have not seen a lot but for all that counts they were very small.

I did not expect another round very soon but within 10 minutes she whipped up another condom and we started again.

Looks wise she is very pleasing with an amazing body. I do not smoke but she requested if she could take a drag between sessions which I did concur with. Her weight must be sub 50. Must be the time of day but this occasion was not tops for me.

Figure: 9/10.

Looks: 9/10.

Bust: 1/10.

Costs: 6 k (2 Shots) - including room.

WIR: NO.

Would like to thank BophSep again for references. Much appreciated.

DbMonger
03-08-17, 02:44
She is very much in business and has changed her number ending 020.Can you please PM her new number, I have her old no. Ending 130.

Mausam Suhana
03-08-17, 03:49
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #4467
03-08-17, 05:54
Thanks to the friendly senior I. E BophSep got in touch with Karisma. A few reviews are available on the forum. Adding my experience.

Post the reference provided, messaged / called Karisma and waited for a response. Karisma answers at her own time. She lives with her family hence is unable to answer the phone. Yes, she is lax in responding to messages too. So after a bit of back and forth finally managed to fix a time with her.

She has fixed up a location near a Metro station in Andheri. The play is safe in decent housing society. However the quality of the room is not up there. This is the location that she generally works out of. There are 2 single beds and no ensuite washroom. The washroom is located outside the room. If you are planning to meet her take a cab and keep it with you till she comes as then you both can reach the location together as it's slightly away from the station.

Post entering the room she was in a hurry to get started. I usually like to shower before but given the layout of the place was not going to happen..Is she Loreal Karishma.

Member #4467
03-08-17, 06:05
Hi fellow mongers,

I recently posted one FR in seperate forum. Next day I got a ping from the girl. She was sending me the link of the FR I posted. I asked her many times that who sent you this link but she refused to tell the name. She asked me to delete the FR immediately. She was giving me threat that she will commit suicide if I will not delete the post.

I know there are someone who does this kind of stuff. But sending link to the girl was really low. I had no option but to delete the post.

But this type of act anybody has done is very bad. This is a fraternity for peoples like us with have common interest. If somebody is doing these kind of things then god help us. She was also telling it was her common friend.

DeusEx
03-08-17, 10:19
Went to NL again last month. Chose the girl Riya with SP Prem. Fair, cute face Bengali with good hygiene and friendly nature. Although saggy boobs and small bums were turn offs. Best thing was unhurried attitude. I asked for a complimentary BBJ after the deed and she happily obliged. Didn't even take the tip even though it last for more than 10 minutes.

I'm starting to like this place a lot. Extremely professional and friendly behavior by SPs, girls are really service oriented and SP always asks for feedback. Both the time I went, I took way more than 1 hour but neither the SP nor the girl complained even once.

There have been reports of raids at NL but TBH, I found it as safe as it can get. I always ask for a green signal from the SP before going.

Girl: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 k + .1 k tip to the room service.

Hygiene: 9/10 (both the place and the girl).

BJ: 6/10 (not very skilled).

Foreplay: 8/10 (very friendly, loves DFK, just like all the girls at NL).

P.S- I've now come to a conclusion that NL IS the best VFM option, not just in Mumbai but even better than Delhi. I had posted a similar review lin the Delhi forum last year when I went there for the first time. Here's the link - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=1928122#post1928122.

Safe mongering!

Motor Man
03-08-17, 11:13
Bought a Nearby Coopon for 899 and went over to this spa, in the lane opposite Monkey Bar in Khar. Was allotted J, a Thai by the stunningly pretty Indian girl at the counter. Friendly, lovely green eyes but said no when I asked if she would massage!

J was not bad though. Short, not too pretty but bubbly. Slapped on the oil, made it clear that extras were on, brushing past my balls and Johnny and saying "so big" Oily handshake, while I kneaded her nipples and small firm boobs. Didn't allow me to suck, but the nipples grew long, so hopefully next time.

Yes I will repeat.

Damages: 899 plus 1000 to J.

Clean mattress on the ground.

Shower cubicle, small but clean.

Cheerful place. Much cleaner than UT at Cruze, where I used to go to the fabulous Eve before she left.

Cheers.

NothingMan
03-08-17, 15:22
Hello,

I am in Mumbai for a couple of weeks and would appreciate some leads for genuine, clean and good looking women for some fun.

Thank you.

Sensuous Stud
03-08-17, 15:56
That's ridiculous. How did she end up getting your personal mobile number is also a question.

Yes we all do exchange info out here but only once you are in regular touch with a fellow member only then you exchange numbers.

What happened was definitely not in good taste and I stand by you brother.

Hi fellow mongers,

I recently posted one FR in seperate forum. Next day I got a ping from the girl. She was sending me the link of the FR I posted. I asked her many times that who sent you this link but she refused to tell the name. She asked me to delete the FR immediately. She was giving me threat that she will commit suicide if I will not delete the post.

I know there are someone who does this kind of stuff. But sending link to the girl was really low. I had no option but to delete the post.

But this type of act anybody has done is very bad. This is a fraternity for peoples like us with have common interest. If somebody is doing these kind of things then god help us. She was also telling it was her common friend.

Tut Li
03-08-17, 17:33
Hi fellow mongers,

But this type of act anybody has done is very bad. This is a fraternity for peoples like us with have common interest. If somebody is doing these kind of things then god help us. She was also telling it was her common friend.Long back one guy from another forum (I guess banglore) did this with Fiza (sent FR screenshot about her posted by another guy).

She was so upset due to this. Somehow I managed to get the full number of this "so called gentleman" which is ending with 772.

Only intention to put this in open forum is to make him realize that it's bullshit and he must stay away from this.

He is supposed to pay and fuck, not to educate her about forum. And those who tried her, they know that she can't even read and understand what is written in that post in screenshot. After sending, he called her and explained what was written in that post.

Jasmpat
03-08-17, 18:24
Is she Loreal Karishma.Yes bro, She is the same Loreal babe Karishma.

Good negotiations skills Bro on keeping the damages lower.

Jasmpat
03-08-17, 18:27
Went to NL again last month. Chose the girl Riya with SP Prem. Fair, cute face Bengali with good hygiene and friendly nature. Although saggy boobs and small bums were turn offs. Best thing was unhurried attitude. I asked for a complimentary BBJ after the deed and she happily obliged. Didn't even take the tip even though it last for more than 10 minutes.

I'm starting to like this place a lot. Extremely professional and friendly behavior by SPs, girls are really service oriented and SP always asks for feedback. Both the time I went, I took way more than 1 hour but neither the SP nor the girl complained even once.

There have been reports of raids at NL but TBH, I found it as safe as it can get. I always ask for a green signal from the SP before going.

Girl: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 k + .1 k tip to the room service.

Hygiene: 9/10 (both the place and the girl).

BJ: 6/10 (not very skilled).

Foreplay: 8/10 (very friendly, loves DFK, just like all the girls at NL).

P.S- I've now come to a conclusion that NL IS the best VFM option, not just in Mumbai but even better than Delhi. I had posted a similar review lin the Delhi forum last year when I went there for the first time. Here's the link - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=1928122#post1928122.

Safe mongering!I too vouch for the same.

NL is the best in terms of variety of babes, service, budget and feedback the SP asks after the session.

MongerInCloset
03-08-17, 20:55
In touch with this Andheri based chick. Pics attached. Was quoting 16 k for one shot initially. Brought her down to 8 k full night.

Has any senior tried her before? If yes do reciprocate. RTFF and heard Andheri SPs & chics are mostly fake.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Will post a detailed report if all goes well.

Cheers.

DavidStoner3
03-08-17, 21:41
In touch with this Andheri based chick. Pics attached. Was quoting 16 k for one shot initially. Brought her down to 8 k full night.

Has any senior tried her before? If yes do reciprocate. RTFF and heard Andheri SPs & chics are mostly fake.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Will post a detailed report if all goes well.

Cheers.Good luck mate! Let us know how it goes!

Member #4467
03-09-17, 04:35
That's ridiculous. How did she end up getting your personal mobile number is also a question.

Yes we all do exchange info out here but only once you are in regular touch with a fellow member only then you exchange numbers.

What happened was definitely not in good taste and I stand by you brother.I posted the pics and she identified me by that. She is not much in this trade. I think that's why she realized who posted it.

MrXpert99
03-09-17, 05:19
There are couple of reports about this classy spa and the girl. Thanks to Plutomax for sharing spa name and girl info.

Mongering after a long time. The spa is in a nice hotel and access is easy. Got a coupon from NB for 50% discount. Called and asked for the therapist availability. Once confirmed went ahead. Rooms are nice and big with attached bathroom.

Massage was OK, she kept talking about how safe it is to work a this spa as no bad things happen here. Towards the end when I asked she said only HJ can be done. She quoted 1 K for HJ and 4 K for BJ. After negotiating hard she came down to 1.5 K for BJ. BJ skills are OK and HJ skills are worst. She allowed me access to boobs and down there since I was not cumming. Didn't enjoy the session that much. The girl is in her mid 30's and has handful boobs with fare skin. She looks sad and lethargic. During massage doesn't talk at all.

Will not repeat this spa.

RKDForFun
03-09-17, 06:36
Nice find bro. At 899 + 1000 it is quite reasonable. Worth repeating even if the therapists are 5 - 6/10. Am sure there will be more on offer with repeat visits.

Added the spa to my "to visit list".

RKD.

Bought a Nearby Coopon for 899 and went over to this spa, in the lane opposite Monkey Bar in Khar. Was allotted J, a Thai by the stunningly pretty Indian girl at the counter. Friendly, lovely green eyes but said no when I asked if she would massage!

J was not bad though. Short, not too pretty but bubbly. Slapped on the oil, made it clear that extras were on, brushing past my balls and Johnny and saying "so big" Oily handshake, while I kneaded her nipples and small firm boobs. Didn't allow me to suck, but the nipples grew long, so hopefully next time.

Yes I will repeat.

Damages: 899 plus 1000 to J.

Clean mattress on the ground.

Shower cubicle, small but clean.

Cheerful place. Much cleaner than UT at Cruze, where I used to go to the fabulous Eve before she left.

Cheers.

Apat5483
03-09-17, 08:16
Hello guys,

Visited Sobo spa about two weeks ago where chair message is available. Took my regular gal Ms why. Straightaway started licking her nipples. But she wasn't allowing DFK. So asked for Ms s to join. Started DFK with her. As I was busy with Ms S, Ms why started licking Ms S tits. Was an awesome moment. Continued to play with both of then for another 20 minutes.

Damages 2 k + 600 tips. Expensive yes as time was o ly for 20 min and recently they hiked the counter charges from inr 800 to inr 1000.

ManjeetSingh
03-09-17, 10:39
Sir,

I have enjoyed 5 money-waste KLPD experience in various Mumbai and Bangalore Spa. At all time, every time I ask for full service, girl ask me who told you FS is available here. Then I would quote some name "Harmeet, Raja, Rajesh, Ramesh, Arvind" which are all names of my co workers. But the girl would say I don't know that person. Then, the shock: the girl would ask did you find out about FS here on ISG? Every time I asked them what is ISG and then act as though I don't know. They would say give me your phone I will show you and I would say no data right now.

So now all girls at all spa in Mumbai and Bangalore know about ISG.

I was also in touch with a independent girl in Bangalore. She quoted very high. So I said you gave my friend at half rate. She asked me friend name. I told her some name of my co worker. But she again ask me did you find my rate on ISG. So even independent girl know about ISG. So all girl know of ISG.

MS.

Hi fellow mongers,

ManjeetSingh
03-09-17, 10:41
Sir,

Why you tell Delhi people about NL? Now they all will come to Mumbai and then raise rate. I still have not been to NL. Please leave this place for us desperate people in Mumbai sir. Please.

Girl: 7/10...

RandySavage
03-09-17, 11:25
All the best have fun and jet is read the FR soon bro.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Mausam Suhana
03-09-17, 12:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Zarat
03-09-17, 14:07

Cheers.Pics are taken from this model's account.

https://www.instagram.com/mahhimakottary/?hl=en

I seriously doubt she will be available for those rates but good luck in case you find her.

These days SP's and scammers have found an easy supply of hot pics from instagram.

Zarat
03-09-17, 14:11
Hi fellow mongers,

But this type of act anybody has done is very bad. This is a fraternity for peoples like us with have common interest. If somebody is doing these kind of things then god help us. She was also telling it was her common friend.There are definitely some low IQ jerks lurking in the forums, who think they will get in the good books of these girls by showing them these FRs. They don't realise that by doing so they are spoiling the market for everyone. The only way to deal with such people is to find out from the girl who the member is and then expose them here for all to see and avoid.

DeusEx
03-09-17, 20:55
Sir,

Why you tell Delhi people about NL? Now they all will come to Mumbai and then raise rate. I still have not been to NL. Please leave this place for us desperate people in Mumbai sir. Please.Love your sense of humor Manjitteya! You are the funniest guy out here in this forum. Wish to meet you someday. Maybe a joint NL trip.

But don't worry about NL. If we spoil NL, you're most welcome to screw up our GB road / Munirka. LOL!

DeusEx
03-09-17, 21:00
Good days bad days. After a successful NL trip, thought of trying my luck at AT spa in Colaba, the neighbor of UT spa where I went last time to find out that it is a no extras place.

Well I guess they are following their neighbor's footsteps. Strictly a no extras place. At least not by the NE I was allotted. Just avoid this spa.

Looks like I got to try out this Salon in fort market that Gangaram bro suggested.

Safe mongering.

VishalR
03-09-17, 21:12
Met PichchiFun from this forum and we both went to NL last week. SP Prem was really helpful and professional guy. I got to know he used to work with famous SP from NL Vishnu dada.

We did one mistake of going there early. By around 4 PM so couldn't get much choice. Girls are available for different prices, 2500,3500 and even 5500.

Not sure if 1700 category is still available. Chose Naina from Rs. 3500 category. Very cooperative girl. Except anal and rimming she does everything and very much hygiene cautious. And no attitude at all. Overall, happy session but would like to choose from 5. 5 K category next time.

Look wise Naina is 6/10, around 5. 3 inches tall, boobs average and v soft. Overall rating for body: 6.5/10.

CatLover1
03-09-17, 22:34
Pooja Nbr ending 130 has changed. Please PM me her new number.

Cheers.

She is very much in business and has changed her number ending 020.

JsFrFun
03-10-17, 01:05
Hi guys,

This might be a wrong forum but am posting here to get started. Do any of you have any contacts / references in the State? Especially in Atlanta. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

S.

KaranSharma14
03-10-17, 04:25
Hello friends,

I am in Mumbai for couple of days and would like to taste some good ones. Please help me in connecting to Inde with budget damage and I would be happy to share my contact details from Mumbai as well as Delhi.

PichchiFun
03-10-17, 05:34
Was in NL with a mongering friend. Called up SP Pr and checked before heading there. We were there at 4:45 in the evening. Went 2 B1 F and there were only 3 options available.

Didn't like any so went to 1 B1 F to check out. There are more options available here. My friend liked one and took her. I didn't like any but no other options were available. So he asked me to choose from the line up. Took Chand in I and got into room. She has decent looks and assets but not a great service.

My contact asked me to come POA 6:30 from next time for maximum options.

My friend liked his option and was happy with service as well. Lesson learnt- Need to be more thorough in selecting next time.

The charges were 3.5 k+ 200 room service + 100 tip.

SleightOfHand
03-10-17, 06:45
Hi to all,

Especially the veterans.

Does LE activity increase in March due to reasons of financial year ending?

Appreciate responses. Please and thank you.

InAmateur
03-10-17, 11:15
Respected Seniors & friends,

I need numbers of credible SPs in Mumbai for InCall. I assure that I will not distort the prices and will try to negotiate as much as possible to keep the lowest price to us. Please provide the numbers by PM. I am having contact of Russian / CIS in Delhi (Our very helpful senior members, Rahul M Sir and Ganatram sir helped in this). I can reciprocate with those numbers.

Thanks and regards.

JsFrFun
03-10-17, 12:38
Hi,

Just to add I have PM active as well.

Hi guys,

This might be a wrong forum but am posting here to get started. Do any of you have any contacts / references in the State? Especially in Atlanta. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

S.

RandySavage
03-10-17, 14:00
Check your PM.

Hello friends,

I am in Mumbai for couple of days and would like to taste some good ones. Please help me in connecting to Inde with budget damage and I would be happy to share my contact details from Mumbai as well as Delhi.

MadMax12
03-10-17, 15:10
Hi fellow mongers,

But this type of act anybody has done is very bad. This is a fraternity for peoples like us with have common interest. If somebody is doing these kind of things then god help us. She was also telling it was her common friend.Can you please tell the name of that indie to forum member so others can know while dealing with her that she knows about forum.

Sensuous Stud
03-10-17, 17:01
Hey bro,

Can you please PM me which spa is this?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys,

Visited Sobo spa about two weeks ago where chair message is available. Took my regular gal Ms why. Straightaway started licking her nipples. But she wasn't allowing DFK. So asked for Ms s to join. Started DFK with her. As I was busy with Ms S, Ms why started licking Ms S tits. Was an awesome moment. Continued to play with both of then for another 20 minutes.

Damages 2 k + 600 tips. Expensive yes as time was o ly for 20 min and recently they hiked the counter charges from inr 800 to inr 1000.

VickyMama
03-10-17, 17:52
I think its good they know about the forum. The review system brings to thee top only the best service providers and create healthy competition.

Sir,

I have enjoyed 5 money-waste KLPD experience in various Mumbai and Bangalore Spa. At all time, every time I ask for full service, girl ask me who told you FS is available here. Then I would quote some name "Harmeet, Raja, Rajesh, Ramesh, Arvind" which are all names of my co workers. But the girl would say I don't know that person. Then, the shock: the girl would ask did you find out about FS here on ISG? Every time I asked them what is ISG and then act as though I don't know. They would say give me your phone I will show you and I would say no data right now.

So now all girls at all spa in Mumbai and Bangalore know about ISG.

I was also in touch with a independent girl in Bangalore. She quoted very high. So I said you gave my friend at half rate. She asked me friend name. I told her some name of my co worker. But she again ask me did you find my rate on ISG. So even independent girl know about ISG. So all girl know of ISG.

MS.

MadMax12
03-10-17, 19:37
Love your sense of humor Manjitteya! You are the funniest guy out here in this forum. Wish to meet you someday. Maybe a joint NL trip.

But don't worry about NL. If we spoil NL, you're most welcome to screw up our GB road / Munirka. LOL!Heard lot about Munrika. Is it same place as Munrika where girl is banged by two or three client every day. How is quality of girl and service there. And at what cost.

MadMax12
03-10-17, 19:41
There are definitely some low IQ jerks lurking in the forums, who think they will get in the good books of these girls by showing them these FRs. They don't realise that by doing so they are spoiling the market for everyone. The only way to deal with such people is to find out from the girl who the member is and then expose them here for all to see and avoid.Totally agree with Zarat. Once they know about forum then can select the member who has deep pocket and raise their charges. One who really looking for budget indie will face the problem finding good deal.

RaviIsCool2016
03-10-17, 20:16
Bro,

I have burnt my fingers with this chick. In my case, she tried to act as an indie and asked for payment before the act. I told her to FO. And I seriously doubt the 8 k figure for full night.

Cheers.

VBJ999
03-11-17, 10:09
Dear all Kind Seniors,

If you share Diana (Bhyndr) contact and reference I'll be much obliged.

Thanks.

VJ.

VBJ999
03-11-17, 19:20
Nee $ha,

Month old FR, tried plump chick, did not liked. Complete mechanical service. Lots of nakhara and hurried service.

Look- 5/10.

Service 4/10.

Damage 3000 + (. 600).

WIR. Big no.

SleightOfHand
03-12-17, 06:39
Hi fellow mongers,

Had tried asking this earlier. Does LE Activity increase in March owing to financial year reasons?

Thanks.

Raju1980
03-12-17, 07:23
Bought a coupon from nearby and went to this spa. It's opposite M bar in Banda West. Nice clean and small place.

Assigned Miss N, Thai therapist.

Average massage skills. 6/10.

Paid 899 for Massage and 2500 for B2B+ TL+ 1 shot. Will repeat her in future.

DeusEx
03-12-17, 09:06
Heard lot about Munrika. Is it same place as Munrika where girl is banged by two or three client every day. How is quality of girl and service there. And at what cost.2 or 3 is very less. Way more than that. You find mostly Nepalis there. 1 k -1.5 k. Considering the price. . its not that bad. But not as VFM as NL.

WishList15
03-12-17, 10:08
Haha. They follow calendar year and not financial year for their targets. Anyways their targets have to be depleting targets and not increase to prove law and order is in place. So enjoy.

Hi to all,

Especially the veterans.

Appreciate responses. Please and thank you.

MongerInCloset
03-12-17, 11:30
Bro,

I have burnt my fingers with this chick. In my case, she tried to act as an indie and asked for payment before the act. I told her to FO. And I seriously doubt the 8 k figure for full night.Hi bro,

You were correct. She was asking for advance but I didn't pay. Decided to call her out for a coffee and agreed to pay there but she didn't turn up. Fake it is.

Got a few PMs asking for number but didn't share for general welfare. Didn't want you guys to get looted. Looking for other options. Will ping everyone if I get lucky.

Happy holi!

Cheers,

Monger In Closet.

LoverBoy2736
03-12-17, 18:23
Hi guys,

A junior when it comes to experience. Residing in Mumbai looking for some fun with a max budget of 2.5 k non negotiable. Any suggestions are welcome. Very much new here so please help me with the short forms. Living in Bandra.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

LoverBoy2736
03-12-17, 18:24
PM me as well please.

hey bro,

can you please pm me which spa is this?

Thanks in advance.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

LilJohnny
03-12-17, 18:55

Cheers.I had come across this chick thru a social networking site. She was asking for a advance payment. The moment an indie asks you for advance, very high probability that it's a scam. Be careful.

You didn't move ahead with her. Actually I'm not much into Indies.

Creative Art
03-13-17, 03:35
I came across a website called sexodate. In. Kindly provide your view on this. Thanks.

DavidStoner3
03-13-17, 04:13
I came across a website called sexodate. In. Kindly provide your view on this. Thanks.Seems like a scam, mate. Wouldn't advise.

Leonardo008
03-13-17, 05:43
Hey bro,

Nice FR by you recently. I recently moved to Mumbai and looking for some good inde contacts. Appreciate if you could share the contact of lady in FR.

Thanks,

Leo.

She started with DFK again and this was best ever DFK in my life, so far. WOW. I lost myself to her totally, when I saw her naked. I could not believe what I was seeing. A pair of perfect boobs. Round, firm but soft, big areola and extra sensitive nipples. I had nothing to control as she was on high in action. She pushed me to suck her nipples hard, with "Komon, komon." all the time. I asked her what's that. She explained to me and then I understood it's "Comeon, Comeon...

DelhiBoy0592
03-13-17, 06:17
Hi guys,

In Mumbai for a day. Chembur area. Kindly suggest FS spas in the area or SPs or Indies.

Can reciprocate in Delhi.

Thanks.

AgentOrange209
03-13-17, 12:34
Don't fall for it. Looks 100% fraud.

I came across a website called sexodate. In. Kindly provide your view on this. Thanks.

DROkupied
03-13-17, 13:26
Hello friends,

Provide me with your valuable feedback about the average rate for 2 hour as from net I not no were getting less than 5 k.

Thanks in advance.

Jaideep
03-13-17, 15:57
Beware Bro.

Pics and the price looks too good to be true.

Cheers.

Hunk23
03-13-17, 19:16
Bought a coupon from nearby and went to this spa. It's opposite M bar in Banda West. Nice clean and small place.

Paid 899 for Massage and 2500 for B2B+ TL+ 1 shot. Will repeat her in future.Was it ST spa at Bandra west?

Gamer030
03-13-17, 21:25
Had not enjoyed for past few six months so planned the holi vacation. Booked fav Gr. HyTT and bingo what a weekend.

Folks. The star property now hosts Indigo crew and also some other crew such as Cathay. AirFrance. Lots of room for Mongers condition applied (if you have the skills). The crew staff hangs in the lounge area. Pool area. So all good in terms of options. The star property though had normal security. Vigilant coat guys with a lovely Labrador.

All Indie were too busy too confirm. Too much attitude. So went to my fav. Bars, desi spa (less than indie though in terms of price), prin. Spa and was a pure bliss. All action. I have visited the desi one before and I noticed prices are jacked and got the old rate going. The baby was way better than expectation.

Went to TAP linking Road in night and saw the same desi TH spa chicks cooling there butts. Regulars. So mongers. New paradise to try things. 22:30 pm and beyond.

Happy Mongering. Happy Holi. Signing off for next few months. The scene changes by the time I get the time to enjoy. But members keep the forum alive and buzzing. Do keep a real tap on your CC bill too.

Gamer030.

SpaSurf
03-13-17, 21:51

Paid 899 for Massage and 2500 for B2B+ TL+ 1 shot. Will repeat her in future.If it's the the ST spa as two reports here, I doubt as it used to be a no extras spa back earlier.

Don't flock all of you wait for proper reviews, confirm and then go.

NileshBoy
03-14-17, 04:19
Hi seniors,

My flight got cancelled and will be checking into nearby hotel in Mumbai.

Please share any good independent contact so that it can be useful.

BophSep
03-14-17, 04:30
Bro,

There are many Indi who are aware of this forum and are many Junks who share these info with these girls, Best is to keep posting your FR, yes avoid the pics no girl can can say it is on her if you want to post pic cover the face, respect the identity is what matters. Also when we use proxy name in forum how can a Indi claim that it is her FR by you until some one known to both of you have exposed it to her so check your surrounding. Regard

Hi fellow mongers,

But this type of act anybody has done is very bad. This is a fraternity for peoples like us with have common interest. If somebody is doing these kind of things then god help us. She was also telling it was her common friend..

Praks111
03-14-17, 08:20
Excellent FR and really happy to read that you found a gem online. Kudos for finding someone like whom you described. Rarely you find such ones. I have PM you. It would be really nice if you can please share the details via PM. Hope you can find more gems.

Cheers.

She started with DFK again and this was best ever DFK in my life, so far. WOW. I lost myself to her totally, when I saw her naked....

Member #4467
03-14-17, 09:37
Bro,

There are many Indi who are aware of this forum and are many Junks who share these info with these girls, Best is to keep posting your FR, yes avoid the pics no girl can can say it is on her if you want to post pic cover the face, respect the identity is what matters. Also when we use proxy name in forum how can a Indi claim that it is her FR by you until some one known to both of you have exposed it to her so check your surrounding. Regard.What you said is correct. I thought of this. Never post pics of girl.

DROkupied
03-14-17, 12:28
Yesterday I call XXXXXXX711 for home service he asked for 5 k for 2 hour with descent high profile girl and told me that will come with 2 to 3 girl and I will have to choose from them or if I didn't like then will not be a problem as he is having many others. After hour he came with one girl and told me to pay 5 k, she was shit man, my maid look much better then her when I told her that I don't want her he told me as today its not possible so she is only there as reduce the amount to 3 k. I strictly told him no she will not be applicable for 3 k and then he offer 2.5 k guys he was like forcing that fuck her only. Finally I told him no then he asked for 5 hundred which I gave him then finally he went. Yaar these web number create KLPD.

AmpMax
03-14-17, 13:19
Also when we use proxy name in forum how can a Indi claim that it is her FR by you until some one known to both of you have exposed it to her so check your surrounding. Regard
.Bro you know how this happens right 😜.

Allwyn144
03-14-17, 14:06
She is very much in business and has changed her number ending 020.Bro,

Can you share contact of Pooja. I will be visiting Mumbai next week.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

AlanHarp
03-14-17, 15:47
Hey guys, do you know anyone who has been caught by the LE at a prostitution area? If so, how was that experience? Do mongerers get physically beaten up or tortured by other methods such as burning or electric shocks by the LE if caught or not? I know this question seems odd but just a little curious about the LE.

MadMax12
03-14-17, 16:32
Nee $ha,

Month old FR, tried plump chick, did not liked. Complete mechanical service. Lots of nakhara and hurried service.

Look- 5/10.

Service 4/10.

Damage 3000 + (. 600).

WIR. Big no.Ya true buddy. Girl is with no nakhras but totally mechanical.

JustFishing
03-14-17, 19:40
Met with miss k last week. Couldn't negotiate as well as the fellow monger who tried her last week. Reference courtesy Mr be himself.

Here are the details:

She's 23, short and very slim. Tiny breasts that look really cute on her. Pretty face.

Speaks well and dresses well and is hygienic. Meets only at a place she arranges in Darkness West until she is comfortable with you.

Found the two sessions to be quite rushed and not that GFE. Only CBJ and no DFK. Good DATY.

Damage: 6 k + 1 k for the place.

WIR: after a while.

JustFishing
03-14-17, 20:02
Got the contact of Neha from a newbie who pretended to know her. I wonder why some people pretend. Would have helped him even without him sharing any contacts with me.

She is not ready to meet without a reference. Is she worth pursuing?

BophSep
03-15-17, 03:01
She used to be 10 K 2 pop this is the only Indi I have come across who has come down on damage. Now she offers 8 k if negotiated well she agree for 6 k 2 pop which according to Mumbai can is good. Yes she rushes through during the act. Some where we have to compensate, Here it is time. Regards

Met with miss k last week. Couldn't negotiate as well as the fellow monger who tried her last week. Reference courtesy Mr be himself.

Here are the details:

She's 23, short and very slim. Tiny breasts that look really cute on her. Pretty face.

Speaks well and dresses well and is hygienic. Meets only at a place she arranges in Darkness West until she is comfortable with you.

Found the two sessions to be quite rushed and not that GFE. Only CBJ and no DFK. Good DATY.

Damage: 6 k + 1 k for the place.

WIR: after a while.

BophSep
03-15-17, 03:04
Yes bro learned lesson from you only and now very cautious while sharing contacts, but about forum we don't educate to these girls. Regards.

Bro you know how this happens right 😜.

BophSep
03-15-17, 03:10
You were luck you get yourself free in 500, my advise is never call the SP to your place always call to a public place like mall or restaurant it makes the things much comfortable. Most of the SP now offers on good pics and in actual none, yes some Sp are trust able but in shade of them many cheaters. Be cautious while dealing. Regards.

Yesterday I call XXXXXXX711 for home service he asked for 5 k for 2 hour with descent high profile girl and told me that will come with 2 to 3 girl and I will have to choose from them or if I didn't like then will not be a problem as he is having many others. After hour he came with one girl and told me to pay 5 k, she was shit man, my maid look much better then her when I told her that I don't want her he told me as today its not possible so she is only there as reduce the amount to 3 k. I strictly told him no she will not be applicable for 3 k and then he offer 2.5 k guys he was like forcing that fuck her only. Finally I told him no then he asked for 5 hundred which I gave him then finally he went. Yaar these web number create KLPD.

BophSep
03-15-17, 03:22
Bro,

Most difficult question which we all mongers always like to get answer unfortunately their is no fix deal to this, It all depends on the day and mood of the LE some time you will be lucky that you get off with small damage some time heavy it all depends how confident you are in front of them when in negotiation. They play the more serious method that is exposing in the society which we all fear more than the method you have mentioned. They normally ask for the nos of the parents or if married then house no threatening to call up and informing them. We have to deal but if caught in group then can't say what happen only situation can be best judge.

Regards

Hey guys, do you know anyone who has been caught by the LE at a prostitution area? If so, how was that experience? Do mongerers get physically beaten up or tortured by other methods such as burning or electric shocks by the LE if caught or not? I know this question seems odd but just a little curious about the LE.

Johny548
03-15-17, 06:04
This is shocking. No matter how many times we reiterate these things to newbies, people just don't want to understand. This forum is only for bros and not for [Deleted by Admin].

Hi fellow mongers,

ManjeetSingh
03-15-17, 08:41
Thanks to all good ISG people I finally made it to NL!

I had few NL numbers but all out of reachable on that day. I walk around NL and finally walk into the lane. And that open doors to heaven!

Brothers! Don't waste your money on spas. Mumbai has this diamond called NL and there is no better place to be than NL for all our needs.

I went in evening. Till I go there I was not confident. Local language issue, etc. But once I go there, I find everyone speak Hindi. My confidence go up.

There were people sitting on bikes outside building. I ask them who is agent XYZ. They make some joke but then one person come forward. I am XYZ. What do you want? I said I want fun. We both smiled at each other and he took me to top floor. There are more agents than girls there. There were lot of customers. Lots of customers. I smile at all customers but no one smile back. I wanted to say Hi to a few of them but did not.

I was given girl Mona. I know that is not her real name. Mona take me to a room. Then agent came and told me what all she will do. I said you don't worry. She will do all I want. I paid agent 3500. Then another boy came. He threw towel on the bed. Towel was dirty. Bed was dirty. But I did not complain.

Then girl came. I said Mona lets make this place our honeymoon room. She smile. She understood Hindi well. She was from Rajasthan.

She clean me with cold water. And then she come to me. I said go clean yourself first. She clean lower part. I said clean the upper part well.

Next 45 minutes I went to heaven and I took Mona to heaven. Everything done. Beautiful boobs. I suck them like mangoes.

Then agent came knock the door. I told him to wait. I asked Mona for third round. She said only one round available in package. Second round was gift from her. Take one more hour please. I asked her if her father was sponsoring the next hour? She did not like the joke. I gave her 500. She like that. Big smile and kiss.

No hot water for bath! Did not want to touch dirty towel but took cold water bath. Dress up and leave. Agent spoke to girl and then come to me and say come back again. I said I will. And I will bring all my friends as well. Agent was happy.

Overall price paid: 500 (travel) + 3500 (agent) + 500 (girl) + 500 (towel + condoms)= 5000.00.

Overall fun enjoyed: Infinite.

I am going back again sometime soon.

Tips for other brothers:

* Talk to seniors and get agent contacts.

* Very safe area so don't worry. Probably area control by politicians and mafia. So no LE worry. Everyone speak Hindi well. So, no local language problem.

* Very nice girls. These girls look similar to girls we call for dancing during weddings. Agents similar to those wedding agents.

* Lots of brothers go there. Place is packed full. So don't worry again.

* Don't waste money at spa. I have spend too much money at spa. Now NL is my only spa.

Thank you seniors for discover this place and sharing it with us.

AmitMath
03-15-17, 09:41
Hi,

Is jw Marriott Sahar airport ok for bringing in ladies? Usually my experience with Mumbai hotels has been bad as most seem red.

SmartVvarma
03-15-17, 10:26
Hey,

Check PM.

Play Safe.

Hi.

Is jw marriott sahar airport ok for brining in ladies? Usually my experience with Mumbai hotels has been bad as most seem red.

AD912
03-15-17, 11:22
Hi Guys,

Have been reading a few reports where mongers have picked some chick from Mira road and gone to a hotel. I need to take one chick to a hotel. Can someone please help with a few names and what they charge. Don't want to be ripped as I have never done at a Hotel in Mumbai, being hometown.

Thanks in advance to all.

Ameya.

HotGuyForU
03-15-17, 11:39
Hi.

Is jw marriott sahar airport ok for brining in ladies? Usually my experience with Mumbai hotels has been bad as most seem red."Yes j w Marriott is kool getting in females".

AlanHarp
03-15-17, 12:34
Got the contact of Neha from a newbie who pretended to know her. I wonder why some people pretend. Would have helped him even without him sharing any contacts with me.

She is not ready to meet without a reference. Is she worth pursuing?99% of Indies thesedays require a reference as LE tension is very high, so unless you have reliable reference don't waste your time. I suggest you try out MPs. True that most MPs thesedays give KLPD service but if you go to the MP 4-5 times you will know for sure. If you really need I can PM you the name of an MP in bandra that provides service but it is on the more expensive side.

SirHumpalott
03-15-17, 13:15
Have been in touch with this SP in Darkness West who provides good birds albeit slightly expensive. Very service friendly though and also has contacts for Hi end models, if one is so inclined. Happy to exchange contacts on PM. Getting an account shortly.

Typical girls at his place are 7 to 9 on a scale of 10 and he charges 6 k for ST.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AmpMax
03-15-17, 14:25
Yes bro learned lesson from you only and now very cautious while sharing contacts, but about forum we don't educate to these girls. Regards.Hi bro.

The important thing is that other people should learn and not make a bad mistake. So let me just explain for all the members:

Many of us are in the habit of saving phone numbers of ISG friends in the name of ISG handle. For example, I have saved Bophsep's number under the name ISG bophsep.

Now if we set up a bro with an indy, we exchange contact both ways, as the indy wants reference too. Problem is that we just send a contact via whatsapp attachment.

Fatal error, because the indy now has your ISG handle. If the indy is smart enough to know about ISG, then she knows exactly who is saying what.

So moral of story for helpful bros who share an indy contact. Do not send that attachment. Instead, copy and paste number, and whatever name you share with indies.

😀 Hope nobody makes this error!

Rimmer069
03-15-17, 16:18
Seems like a scam, mate. Wouldn't advise.But they are taking payment thru Paytm. Hence inquisitive.

MadMax12
03-15-17, 18:50
Can any one please tell me some of the hotel to stay night with girl at western line. Never used night stay so don't know the scenario about. Maximum budget 2.0 k. Heard that to have ladies with you should have booked the hotel with double occupancy. Don't know the meaning of double occupancy. Whether to book 2 rooms or they manages to have 2 adults in same room.

I used to book hotels at Mira road area for short time but keen to gain night experience. Is Mira road hotels are safe regarding LE action at night time.

Pan03
03-15-17, 20:05
Have sent you PM with details.

Hi.

Is jw marriott sahar airport ok for brining in ladies? Usually my experience with Mumbai hotels has been bad as most seem red.

BophSep
03-16-17, 03:03
Yes most 5 star hotels are safe but ensure you have booked the room in double occupancy. Obviously should be smart enough to carry on ahead.

Hi.

Is jw marriott sahar airport ok for brining in ladies? Usually my experience with Mumbai hotels has been bad as most seem red..

BophSep
03-16-17, 03:07
Bro,

Their are numerous web site of and each day some new one creeps in we have to be careful as in most site you find scammers also so it is always advisable to meet a person in public place before going into any deal. Regards

I came across a website called sexodate. In. Kindly provide your view on this. Thanks..

Tester
03-16-17, 04:13
PayTM is just another mode or method of payment. Once you pay you can't recover unless you want to litigate which is unlikely.

But they are taking payment thru Paytm. Hence inquisitive.

AD912
03-16-17, 05:34
Thanks to all good ISG people I finally made it to NL!Hey Manjeet.

Very nice FR. Glad you enjoyed. I am assuming you went to 1 b1 f. But not sure why they charged you 500 for towels and condoms. It is usually 200, unless you purchased some drink.

Cheers.

AD.

AmitJames12
03-16-17, 06:32
I came across a website called sexodate. In. Kindly provide your view on this. Thanks.The photos uploaded by them saying that they are their female clients gives the first pointer that it is fake.

The photos look completely fake and taken from the internet.

Do you really think these hot girls need to pay someone to have sex? Really? LOL.

These are scam sites which easily catch the attention of teenagers and guys who are new in this.

CoolDuke007
03-16-17, 08:49

Thank you seniors for discover this place and sharing it with us.Wow Manjeete! Glad you enjoyed the time at NL. I just love the report delivery by you.

Happy mongering!

Cheers!

WazSammy
03-16-17, 10:15

I had few NL numbers but all out of reachable on that day. I walk around NL and finally walk into the lane. And that open doors to heaven!

Brothers! Don't waste your money on spas. Mumbai has this diamond called NL and there is no better place to be than NL for all our needs.

I went in evening. Till I go there I was not confident. Local language issue, etc. But once I go there, I find everyone speak Hindi. My confidence go up.

There were people sitting on bikes outside building. I ask them who is agent XYZ. They make some joke but then one person come forward. I am XYZ. What do you want? I said I want fun. We both smiled at each other and he took me to top floor. There are more agents than girls there. There were lot of customers. Lots of customers. I smile at all customers but no one smile back. I wanted to say Hi to a few of them but did not.

I was given girl Mona. I know that is not her real name. Mona take me to a room. Then agent came and told me what all she will do. I said you don't worry. She will do all I want. I paid agent 3500. Then another boy came. He threw towel on the bed. Towel was dirty. Bed was dirty. But I did not complain.

Then girl came. I said Mona lets make this place our honeymoon room. She smile. She understood Hindi well. She was from Rajasthan.

She clean me with cold water. And then she come to me. I said go clean yourself first. She clean lower part. I said clean the upper part well.

Next 45 minutes I went to heaven and I took Mona to heaven. Everything done. Beautiful boobs. I suck them like mangoes..Where is NL and how to reach there?

NSM123
03-16-17, 10:33
Can any one please tell me some of the hotel to stay night with girl at western line. Never used night stay so don't know the scenario about. Maximum budget 2.0 k. Heard that to have ladies with you should have booked the hotel with double occupancy. Don't know the meaning of double occupancy. Whether to book 2 rooms or they manages to have 2 adults in same room.

I used to book hotels at Mira road area for short time but keen to gain night experience. Is Mira road hotels are safe regarding LE action at night time.MadMax12 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

AmpMax
03-16-17, 13:04
Just to try something different, went to ironman branch a spa that has been reported here once or twice. Apparently run by a guy and his male kids. Wink wink.

They have nearbuy coupons, and offer same rates in cash, 1 k for 60.

Got to the place on time, they delayed me by 30 min inspite of appo. Very unprofessional. The ladies at the counter kept gossiping loudly, clearly not focussed on the business at hand. I don't see this kind of behavior even at a tier 2 spa like holy cow. The ambience of the waiting area was low class.

Then they gave me a fake bisleri lookalike bottle of water. I passed. I had a sinking feeling now. These small things all count. They show if an establishment cares about its clients.

Went to the room. Filthy sheets and filthy pillow cover, they were smelly. Towels were ok, and luckily, the sheets were covered by towel and disposable sheet. Still, I was worried I would catch something, at least a bed bug.

Massage and extras were as expected from an old friend of mine, she was at holy cow some time back.

Luckily I did not get oily and passed a shower. I checked though, and the bathroom was low class, and shared by many people including staff. If you know the silver ville dry fruit bathroom, and take it down two notches, nah, three maybe, thrn you have this bathroom.

WIR- Only when I am looking for lice and bedbugs for my sanguivorous insect collection.

DeusEx
03-16-17, 13:45

Then girl came. I said Mona lets make this place our honeymoon room. She smile. She understood Hindi well. She was from Rajasthan..Awesome FR bro! Completely agree with you that spas are overpriced.

Make sure you don't pay more than 100 rs to the room service guy. 500 is just too much. I always pay 100.

And ask them for 2.5 k range as well. You never know he might've given you a girl of 2.5 k range in 3.5 k price. Let's hope that wasn't the case.

SfoCowboy
03-16-17, 14:01
It's friendly and I also used courtyard Marriott. That's friendly as well.

Hi,

Is jw Marriott Sahar airport ok for bringing in ladies? Usually my experience with Mumbai hotels has been bad as most seem red.

ManjeetSingh
03-16-17, 14:54
Yes sir, you are right. The girl wanted a cigarette and a drink. I asked her if she had come for my marriage but she wanted it.

Hey Manjeet.

Very nice FR. Glad you enjoyed. I am assuming you went to 1 b1 f. But not sure why they charged you 500 for towels and condoms. It is usually 200, unless you purchased some drink.

Cheers.

AD.

AlanHarp
03-16-17, 15:29

I used to book hotels at Mira road area for short time but keen to gain night experience. Is Mira road hotels are safe regarding LE action at night time.Bro, for 2. 0 k you will get a very dirty hotel with a malfunctioning AC most likely. Such a cheap hotel is obviously susceptible to LE raids. It is better to stay in a star rated hotel. If your budget does not permit, opt for incall service.

AkHot
03-16-17, 15:39
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone tell me affordable PR at Andheri. Charges please. If any contacts PM me.

Any Good but cheap spa with BJ. If any charges and leads please PM me.

Thanks in advance guys.

Greetings,

Jackson

AkHot
03-16-17, 15:58
Can you share details over PM? Thirdly with your experience hence.

Not insisting you but just a request.

There were people sitting on bikes outside building. I ask them who is agent XYZ. They make some joke but then one person come forward. I am XYZ. What do you want? I said I want fun. We both smiled at each other and he took me to top floor. There are more agents than girls there. There were lot of customers. Lots of customers. I smile at all customers but no one smile back. I wanted to say Hi to a few of them but did not..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

WingsOfFire
03-16-17, 18:30
Hi seniors and bros,

Looking for "Good" massage and extras near V Par or Nayee Bambai. Had been to Imp spa near VP. Hints of extras but did not go ahead for short of time and wanted to enjoy massage. Massage was decent but not up to expectations. Hot NE gave hints but time din permit. Any other place nearby with God Msg and off crs extra. Would be grateful for help and some directions or hints.

Thanks.

MadMax12
03-16-17, 18:36
Bro, for 2. 0 k you will get a very dirty hotel with a malfunctioning AC most likely. Such a cheap hotel is obviously susceptible to LE raids. It is better to stay in a star rated hotel. If your budget does not permit, opt for incall service.Where can I find incall for night stay. As RTFF through entire forum didn't find any except NL. One of the forum member referred me to go at Kalyan sill Phata road. But quality of girl still questionable. If you know any incall facility for incall please let me know.

MadMax12
03-16-17, 18:38
It's friendly and I also used courtyard Marriott. That's friendly as well.What are the charges if we book with double occupancy for full night.

Tut Li
03-17-17, 05:48
What are the charges if we book with double occupancy for full night.It's hardly 10-15% more than single occupancy in majority of hotels. Even if I'm always traveling alone, I always book double occupancy. You never know your luck.

AkHot
03-17-17, 09:29
Hi Manjeet,

Thrilled with your experience.

Could you please share the details of places to explore. Please PM me I have recently joined this forum.

Thank you in advance.

I was given girl Mona. I know that is not her real name. Mona take me to a room. Then agent came and told me what all she will do. I said you don't worry. She will do all I want. I paid agent 3500. Then another boy came. He threw towel on the bed...

Praks111
03-17-17, 09:55

Cheers.They have pics snaps from the net. Appears to be a from a clothing business blogs site. I did an image search on google and found that the 2 second snap is from a ethnic dress and clothing advertisement.

RedCarrot
03-17-17, 12:17
Hi there,

I have a nest pretty close by.

Would appreciate if you could share the digits.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Tried a spa in a nice hotel in Thane. Opted for Deep tissue massage. Insisted on using the service of a local therapist. I was given a sweet looking fair north Indian girl.

She seemed reserved and concentrated on the massage without talking much. There goes the extras I thought. I was on my stomach and this girl was massaging my thighs. I told myself. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So I started telling her that her technique is good and that I was enjoying myself. This made her smile sweetly and she said "Thank you". Then I asked her if she would massage my bum! She hesitated a bit and then put her hand under the disposable and started an awesome bum massage. I was ecstatic and after some time asked her about extras. She told me that they do not provide extras. I insisted that on my earlier visit I had got full service (a blatant lie). She was taken aback and inquired about the name of the therapist. I used my James Bond charm and told her that gentlemen never kiss and tell! Assured her that I was a regular guy and that she can trust me. She pleaded with me that she does not do FS but would give a nice hand job. I asked her for topless hand job and she showed me her lovely tits by pulling up her t-shirt and bra. I was horny as hell and turned over on my back. My johnny had made a tent under the disposable. I pulled her towards me for kissing but she turned her cheeks towards me. I caressed her bare boobs and proceeded to kiss her nipples. She moaned and hurriedly removed the disposable covering my johnny. She then covered my johnny with oil and started an amazing hand job. It went on for quite some time but johnny was not in a mood to come. She asked me if I do not like her and that is why I was not cumming. I assured her that she was beautiful but I needed a blow job for cumming as that was my habit..

AlanHarp
03-17-17, 14:23
Hi seniors and bros,

Looking for "Good" massage and extras near V Par or Nayee Bambai. Had been to Imp spa near VP. Hints of extras but did not go ahead for short of time and wanted to enjoy massage. Massage was decent but not up to expectations. Hot NE gave hints but time din permit. Any other place nearby with God Msg and off crs extra. Would be grateful for help and some directions or hints.

Thanks.Please activate your PM, then I will tell you about an MP in bandra.

AkHot
03-17-17, 14:50
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. Can anyone tell me affordable PR at Andheri. Charges please. If any contacts PM me.

Any Good but cheap spa with BJ or FS. If any charges and leads please PM me.

Thanks in advance guys.

RockyInstinct
03-18-17, 06:37
I got to know 3 recent incidences of people who I know and are regular CH and NL visitors and have been infected with herpes. (All Genital). They used protection always but since Herpes is skin to skin transmitted it is impossible to negate the risk. It can also be caught from towels, bed-sheets etc. Hence take care.

Just to try something different, went to ironman branch a spa that has been reported here once or twice. Apparently run by a guy and his male kids. Wink wink.

They have nearbuy coupons, and offer same rates in cash, 1 k for 60.

Got to the place on time, they delayed me by 30 min inspite of appo. Very unprofessional. The ladies at the counter kept gossiping loudly, clearly not focussed on the business at hand. I don't see this kind of behavior even at a tier 2 spa like holy cow. The ambience of the waiting area was low class.

Then they gave me a fake bisleri lookalike bottle of water. I passed. I had a sinking feeling now. These small things all count. They show if an establishment cares about its clients..

Bodhi Satva
03-18-17, 14:18
Brethren. Visiting Mumbai next week and want to have some pleasure too. Appreciate any good inde contacts. I would be living near the air port.

Cheers.

NaughtyX
03-18-17, 18:23
Hey Manjeet.

Cheers.

AD.They have categories of 2500 3500 5500 8500 and sometimes 11000.

100 rs or 200 rs as condom and other changes. 8500 and 11000 also good but don't expect a good service from them.

Nanijey
03-18-17, 20:21
Hi bros,

Anyone can provide details of NIkki's contacts and reference with damage details.

TIA NaniJey,

Jasmpat
03-19-17, 07:27
Hi bros,

Anyone can provide details of NIkki's contacts and reference with damage details.

TIA NaniJey,Bro,

There are many Nikki's in this biz.

You need to specify / describe her features.

BophSep
03-19-17, 09:08
As on date I know 4 Nkki and I have met 3 of them please she few more details to make out.

Hi bros,

TIA NaniJey,

BophSep
03-19-17, 09:14
Rightly said the higher the damage the greater the looks and assets but service is inversely proportional but you get free nakhras. This is my experience. Yes their are some exceptions also but in general better the looks average is the service. The reason being because of the looks they get the clients they don't have to work out to keep them self in the demand. Average looking ones give the best service but for some rather many looks do matter and turn off. I also have met many for the looks but regret later.

Regards.

They have categories of 2500 3500 5500 8500 and sometimes 11000.

100 rs or 200 rs as condom and other changes. 8500 and 11000 also good but don't expect a good service from them.

BophSep
03-19-17, 09:21
Will have to Make a mongering kit which includes self bed sheet, towel Toiletries but at last the Girls are the same I was just thinking of making it to NL next time on my visit after reading so much about the place again now got scared in addition of LE activity now this will further add problem to little Jhony which under scare fail to be go into action. Will have to wait further till the clouds get clear.

Regards.

I got to know 3 recent incidences of people who I know and are regular CH and NL visitors and have been infected with herpes. (All Genital). They used protection always but since Herpes is skin to skin transmitted it is impossible to negate the risk. It can also be caught from towels, bed-sheets etc. Hence take care.

Ctsvj
03-19-17, 12:46
Does anyone know a spa with extras in SoBo? I know once in Bandra but it's turning out to be too hectic. Can any senior help me out.

YellowOxide1
03-19-17, 14:07
Can someone be good and PM me a couple of NL contacts? Mine are not responding. In a hurry.

BrownHunter
03-19-17, 14:37
I'll be in Mumbai during the end of this month. Can someone help me with good indies. I look for BBJ DFK and firm boobs. 4-5 k.

I can reciprocate with blore contacts.

Xtasy961
03-19-17, 18:53
Hi there,

Am an experienced guy fairly new to the Mumbai forum, was active in the Delhi forum and am now back to Mumbai. I have experienced the swinging lifestyle (3 some with couples etc.) and am keen on connecting with guys who are into couple fun especially cuckold couples.

Please PM if you have and want to exchange contacts. I am not into NL, MP stuff.

Cheers!

Rajarao
03-19-17, 18:54
Did you pay 500 to the boy for Towel & Condoms? Next time pay Rs. 100/- only, that is the standard rate there.

If you take girls from above 5 k range, they will demand 200/ that's the max there.

........... Agent was happy.

Overall price paid: 500 (travel) + 3500 (agent) + 500 (girl) + 500 (towel + condoms)= 5000.00.

Overall fun enjoyed: Infinite.

I am going back again sometime soon.

Tips for other brothers:

* Talk to seniors and get agent contacts.

..........Now NL is my only spa.

Thank you seniors for discover this place and sharing it with us.

MadMax12
03-19-17, 19:35
Did you pay 500 to the boy for Towel & Condoms? Next time pay Rs. 100/- only, that is the standard rate there.

If you take girls from above 5 k range, they will demand 200/ that's the max there.Buddy,

Now you have to pay 200 for cleaning boy for 3500 and above girls.

Bhrxxx
03-19-17, 20:29
Hi,

I am in Mumbai for two weeks and would like to explore the sights.

Any fellow mongers willing to share Inde contacts? Would really appreciate and reciprocate with contacts in Delhi!

Cheers!

Najar
03-19-17, 20:30
Hi,

I will be visiting Mumbai soon and was wondering if anyone can pm me contact details of any girls or agencies that are genuine. In he past I have been cheated and don't want to make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

Kalanamak
03-20-17, 09:58
You don't have PM enabled.

Please do some RTFF.

There are plenty.

Does anyone know a spa with extras in SoBo? I know once in Bandra but it's turning out to be too hectic. Can any senior help me out.

BrownHunter
03-20-17, 11:03
Can someone help me with the ref for this gal. She is asking for a ref along with the number. Please help.

Add2102
03-20-17, 12:14
Went to this spa in Bandra near monkey bar on Saturday. Paid 899 and got a NE. Asked her for extras 30 minutes into the massage. She said that she will not do. Told her my friend recommended this spa for extras, she told that Thai will do and not her. And according to her Thais have left the place around a week back. Asked her to continue. Once the massage was almost done she asked for tips. Told her give me HJ at least for tips. She gave a HJ. Nothing great. Paid 1 k.

Looks: 5/10.

HJ: 5/10.

GoldenRule
03-20-17, 12:15
Hi brother,

Did you try him?

Can you PM me the SP number?

Regards.

Any review of these?

SP ends with 690.

VijaysDec
03-20-17, 12:16
Mumbai Indies.

Hi,

Any fellow mongers willing to share Inde contacts or any NL? Would appreciate and share the contacts.

PM me.

Looking for Senior Member to help here.

Greetings,

Jackson

Add2102
03-20-17, 12:17
Went to this indie in Thane a couple of months back. Asks to come near a hotel on Ghorbunder road. A lot written about her. Not my type. She is short and plump. However gives a good BJ. Damages also on lower side. Around 2.5 k for two shots plus lodge that she takes you to for 800 bucks. Not a good writer. Just started my mongering a while back. Sorry for not providing a more detailed report.

Wonering
03-20-17, 13:06
Hi. Please let me know how to delete a post.

Hi fellow mongers,

Member #4467
03-20-17, 16:45
Hi,

I am in Mumbai for two weeks and would like to explore the sights.

Any fellow mongers willing to share Inde contacts? Would really appreciate and reciprocate with contacts in Delhi!

Cheers!Take membership bro. You don't have PM facilities.

Viiki
03-20-17, 17:19
Can someone help me with the ref for this gal. She is asking for a ref along with the number. Please help.Please share the last few digits.

Shaukeen
03-20-17, 17:42
I got to know 3 recent incidences of people who I know and are regular CH and NL visitors and have been infected with herpes. (All Genital). They used protection always but since Herpes is skin to skin transmitted it is impossible to negate the risk. It can also be caught from towels, bed-sheets etc. Hence take care.Yes even I had one infection, called meatitis or something like that. Cured with two weeks of antibiotics!

Caught from the towel at CH.

TheNotorious
03-20-17, 18:01
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in Mumbai for 2 weeks from tomorrow onwards on a business trip. I've never really been here before so I was looking for some contacts.

I'm going to be in a 5 star hotel, so preferably some higher end girls / ones that would fit into the setting of the hotel and not look out of place.

I can trade some Dubai contacts too if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

BophSep
03-21-17, 03:08
As far as I know you have to write to Jackson and on left side corner of each review you will find a review post link opposite to reply post their you have to make a written request. If the Jackson feels good enough the post is pulled back.

Regards.

Hi. Please let me know how to delete a post..

BophSep
03-21-17, 03:20
Do share your experience so that other fellow members get confidence in you and share their contacts. As as said you have got cheated do share the same will be helpful.

Hi,

I will be visiting Mumbai soon and was wondering if anyone can pm me contact details of any girls or agencies that are genuine. In he past I have been cheated and don't want to make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

Smart Some
03-21-17, 06:14
Hello everyone,

I was quite active in this Forum few years back and still have a PM active. I need some pointers for someone classy who could allow incall or outcall in Navi Mumbai. Can you recommend. If you make it to Europe I can share some contacts there. But as I am no more in Mumbai and India I have nothing to share now.

Regarding me. 40 . Know how to respect people and not spoil contacts. Thanks to share.

Take care,

SS.

MadMax12
03-21-17, 07:06
As far as I know you have to write to Jackson and on left side corner of each review you will find a review post link opposite to reply post their you have to make a written request. If the Jackson feels good enough the post is pulled back.

Regards..You can delete yr post by clicking on report post option just belowe yr post. And go through instruction given in link. Ucan only delete post if you have staredcthe post.

RomitMehta
03-21-17, 11:26
Hi fellow mongers,

Newbie here looking for some good contacts within 4-5 k budget.

Hope to get playing soon.

RomitMehta
03-21-17, 11:59
She is 21 yrs shy. Fair, introduced by my SP. New in trade, so polite, SP said please consider her as she is new, quoted 4 k for 1 HR, I took a chance of happy hrs and the only girl available with him, and negotiated for 1.7 k, Now game starts, DFK, riming, to anal (I didn't did anal) everything was on menu. She was shying earlier but then got the hit. She was taking equal interest in the action. I like that. While cuddling she said I have my own place at CST / VT. I said I also have few friends. She said if you come to my room pay 3 k, I said how it is possible? I will give same amt I.E. 1.7 k and 3 k for night (with her own place). As I am giving here. And guess what? She is agreed. (what a negotiation) I am proud of myself. She is nice, clean. Whatever is our fantasy we can do with her.

WIR. Definitely yes (at least 10 times).Hi bro,

Can you share her digits.

Regards,

RM.

RomitMehta
03-21-17, 14:05
Kindly pm her no. Pic and hotels name and addressPlease share her digits so we can also experience as you have.

Regards,

RM.

Rocker132
03-21-17, 15:11
I visited NL few days back. Everything was good. I wanted to know if the girls there get tested regular for STDs. Do the pimps there check them. I had protected sex but got a BBBJ. I'm feeling worried now.

ViratM786
03-21-17, 16:37
Hi,

I am in Mumbai and want to explore some GFE. Every SO is asking for hotel name and room number. Is it safe to give these details? Please help.

Jasmpat
03-21-17, 17:14
Can someone help me with the ref for this gal. She is asking for a ref along with the number. Please help.Does her number ends with 200 by any chance. If yes, can assist you to connect with her.

Pam007
03-21-17, 17:38
Met young chicks recently, happy time change only for youngs.

Mayuri, early 20 college going. Just finished her exams. Have met her few times. Nice soft spoken girl. Reaches on time by cab. Decent service. Good singer too. Damage 5 k for 2 pops without place.

Pallavi, early 20 nurse working in new Mumbai. Next door girl. Little dark in colour but hard worker in the bed. 5 k for 2 pops. Used to work with SP Rupali, who is under LE scanner, hence her girls desperate for business in sanpada.

If you have similar early 20 girls, then I am happy to share. Else don't waste time.

Tester
03-21-17, 18:09
Suggest to go for CBJ at all times for outside sex. Take your own Durex condoms for safe sex. Few gals do get their medicals. Some of them may even flash the reports as proof. Avoid using towels there, never know if they really wash after every use.

I visited NL few days back. Everything was good. I wanted to know if the girls there get tested regular for STDs. Do the pimps there check them. I had protected sex but got a BBBJ. I'm feeling worried now.

Member #4467
03-21-17, 19:04
Hi,

I am in Mumbai and want to explore some GFE. Every SO is asking for hotel name and room number. Is it safe to give these details? Please help.If it is any verified SP provided to you by some seniors then it us safe. If you have got it online then you should take care. Best thing you can do is that tell him / her to come to your hotel while you wait in reception and there you have a look. Never give your room number to the SP you don't trust.

Cheers have a safe mongering.

Virgin1987
03-21-17, 19:14
Hey,

That really sounds a good experience.

Can you please share contact details.

She is 21 yrs shy. Fair, introduced by my SP. New in trade, so polite, SP said please consider her as she is new, quoted 4 k for 1 HR, I took a chance of happy hrs and the only girl available with him, and negotiated for 1.7 k, Now game starts, DFK, riming, to anal (I didn't did anal) everything was on menu. She was shying earlier but then got the hit. She was taking equal interest in the action. I like that. While cuddling she said I have my own place at CST / VT. I said I also have few friends. She said if you come to my room pay 3 k, I said how it is possible? I will give same amt I.E. 1.7 k and 3 k for night (with her own place). As I am giving here. And guess what? She is agreed. (what a negotiation) I am proud of myself. She is nice, clean. Whatever is our fantasy we can do with her.

WIR. Definitely yes (at least 10 times).

GoldenRule
03-21-17, 22:23
Hi Brother,

Can you share Pooja no? From Chembur? I can provide some other details too.

Thanks,

Regards.

She is very much in business and has changed her number ending 020.

Najar
03-21-17, 22:51
Hi,

Can you please send me the contact info for her, she sounds great!

ViratM786
03-22-17, 06:13
If it is any verified SP provided to you by some seniors then it us safe. If you have got it online then you should take care. Best thing you can do is that tell him / her to come to your hotel while you wait in reception and there you have a look. Never give your room number to the SP you don't trust.

Cheers have a safe mongering.Thanks dude. Can you please help me on SP contact near airport.

Bondrep111
03-22-17, 07:42

WIR. Definitely yes (at least 10 times).Hello bro,

I am from Pune and come to Mumbai regularly. Can you share her number / thanks.

Rambo00
03-22-17, 10:50
Buddy,

I can't share the kinda contacts you are looking for but I would advise you to be extra careful cause some of the SPs available online can really take you for a ride, happened with a client of mine recently.

Hey guys,

I'm going to be in Mumbai for 2 weeks from tomorrow onwards on a business trip. I've never really been here before so I was looking for some contacts.

I'm going to be in a 5 star hotel, so preferably some higher end girls / ones that would fit into the setting of the hotel and not look out of place.

I can trade some Dubai contacts too if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

LoveAtEase
03-22-17, 12:49
Kindly share their contact so will I have of some chick.

Hi,

Can you please send me the contact info for her, she sounds great!

Mayuri, early 20 college going. Just finished her exams. Have met her few times. Nice soft spoken girl. Reaches on time by cab. Decent service. Good singer too. Damage 5 k for 2 pops without place.

Pallavi, early 20 nurse working in new Mumbai. Next door girl. Little dark in colour but hard worker in the bed. 5 k for 2 pops. Used to work with SP Rupali, who is under LE scanner, hence her girls desperate for business in sanpada.

If you have similar early 20 girls, then I am happy to share. Else don't waste time.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Shahiste72
03-22-17, 14:19
I need a GF hotel in Juhu or Andheri area. I will prefer a 3/4/5 star hotel where I can check in with a nice chick without any hassles at the reception.

I shall be booking for double occupancy for a day. Please PM me.

Thanks.

MrDeliciouss
03-22-17, 14:27
Hi Raj,

Can I get her contact. Please will send some that I have.

Thanks.

Member #4467
03-22-17, 17:05
Thanks dude. Can you please help me on SP contact near airport.You don't have PM facility bro. Purchase subscription then only anyone can help you here.

Jaideep
03-22-17, 18:16
I recently got a sms asking me to join the website friendscarts.com.

This is a paid site.

Is anyone a member here and does this really work.

Member #4745
03-22-17, 18:30
I recently got a sms asking me to join the website friendscarts.com.

This is a payed site.

Is anyone a member here and does this really work.Fully fake site. It's not even properly made.

Incognito747
03-22-17, 19:29
Hey,

I'm new in Mumbai with no contacts.

I'm going to be here for a while need some contacts.

Thanks a lot guys!

TrojanHorse007
03-22-17, 19:31
Got to hear good words about this Ms SU from a friend.

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7.

Puss 7.

Skin 8. 5..Bro,

Can you clear your inbox.

Also please share the digits of Ms SU.

Regards,

Trojan.

RomitMehta
03-22-17, 19:32

If you have similar early 20 girls, then I am happy to share. Else don't waste time.Can you PM me their digits. I too shall share my contacts with you.

Regards,

RM.

SmartVvarma
03-23-17, 05:25
Hey Mate,

Most of the 4/5 star hotels are GF friendly. I can't mentioned the names here on the forum. Will PM you.

Play Safe.

I need a GF hotel in Juhu or Andheri area. I will prefer a 3/4/5 star hotel where I can check in with a nice chick without any hassles at the reception.

Thanks.

ViratM786
03-23-17, 05:53
You don't have PM facility bro. Purchase subscription then only anyone can help you here.Dude,

My PM is active now. Please share some contact.

ViratM786
03-23-17, 06:00
Hi,

Anyone please share any good chick / SP contact in Mumbai near airport. I can exchange contacts in Delhi / Gurgaon.

ViratM786
03-23-17, 06:27

I reached before her and called her. She arrived in about five minutes after my call. I was pleased to see her.

She was not as pretty as her DP but she was very easy on the eyes. Nice shapely figure a bit on the plumper side. Pleasantly plump I would say.

Her age is around 20 and was wearing a yellow top and black jeans and had minimal makeup. We met and I asked her if she would like to have a burger and coke...Can you PM me her contact?

LukngForFun
03-23-17, 09:11

WIR. Definitely yes (at least 10 times).Hi buddy mind sharing details and hints here as you don't have pm.

Me planning Mumbai visit next month.

LukngForFun
03-23-17, 10:04
Hi fellow mongers,

This is very long pending FR from my last Mumbai trip. Had this girl in mum for overnight. Got the contact from fellow monger. Seems new in business. Contacted her and called her to my hotel. Came to designated place. I am very heavy person close to 90 kgs and she was like 48-50. Started chatting on drinks. After like half an hour we were in our birthday suits. Started with DFK amazing experience one of best in my paid scene. Undressed her top and whollllaaaaaa what a pair of tits man close to D cup. Sucked her tits to my heart content. Gave me CBJ. DATY was also in the menu. Really tigress I'm bed. Fucked her in every position. Came after good 20 minutes. Rested for a while and had chitchat started again with sucking her round tits. Started with WOT this time then reverse cowgirl doggy and then finished in missi. Had one if the best experience in paid scene.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Ass 7/10.

Pussy tight enough and very wet.

DFK 8/10.

Thought she would give BBBJ but gave CBJ.

Attitude 8/10.

Price won't disclose.

Cheers.Hi buddy mind sharing contact of this girl.

Planning a Mumbai visit next month.

Shahiste72
03-23-17, 10:36
Hey Mate,

Most of the 4/5 star hotels are GF friendly. I can't mentioned the names here on the forum. Will PM you.

Play Safe.Thanks to senior members like you, Hitansh and Pan03, I now have a good idea of which hotel to visit.

It is such effort by seniors which makes mongering easy for fellow mongers.

Thanks once again.

RomitMehta
03-23-17, 12:02
Hi posting an FR after a long time got a contact of pihu from a fellow member (thank you) and thanks to bophsep too for helping with reference. I don't really write lengthy detailed FR's so ill jjst state the basic.

Place: nice locality and apartment room wasa bit small though but that's just my personal opinion.

Attitude: pihu is quite friendly and doesn't seem to be in a hurry to finish the act offered me something to drink too.

Body: not that bad good assets is a bit short and slight tummy but overall ok.

Had a good session which involved slight kissing on the lips no DFK though, CBJ and then took her in missionary and doggystyle overall couldn't find anything that I didn't like so maybe ill return in future sometime.Hey buddy,

Do you mind sharing her digits. PM me.

To return your favor I would also share some of mine too for you to have some fun.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,

Rm.

Praks111
03-23-17, 14:10

Thanks.You can try Sea Princess at Juhu or Novotel. Haytt is also g friendly. But bear one thing in mind the girl should be presentable not someone with heavy make up and revealing clothes.

Member #4467
03-23-17, 18:20
Hi fellow mongers,

I heard somewhere that in IPL season there are some chances to get some cheer girl pussy. If anybody have any clue about that then please let me know. Thinking of getting some cheer leader action.

Jaideep
03-24-17, 03:14
Please check your PM bro for suggestions.

Thanks.

Xtasy961
03-24-17, 05:25
Hi,

Yes this might be true and I think best way is to connect with managers / employees of event management because who manage these babes and can facilitate meetings. I was fortunate enough to enjoy with a slim Russian through a guy online who was into event management and handled dealings for the babe. She told me that she used to act as a cheerleader for IPL and celebrity cricket matches and since she had to leave home, got a good deal and had a nice time with her at Delhi.

Please don't PM asking for her contact as I don't have her direct contact and anyways she must be at her homeland or some other location, in all probability.

Cheers!

Hi fellow mongers,

I heard somewhere that in IPL season there are some chances to get some cheer girl pussy. If anybody have any clue about that then please let me know. Thinking of getting some cheer leader action.

NaughtyBoi
03-24-17, 06:16
Hi guys,

It's been long since I visited here. Sharing with you experience of girl name Priya.

This was during demonetization time so few options. Found her on locan, like the pic shown there but knew it's not true here what's app DP was something similar so thought okay might be a little +/ Pinged her she was excepting old notes I had quite a few to get rid off. Deal was done she recommend a place in Andheri E. Made me wait for 30 mins saying she is on the way. Finally she reached the room, on seeing her she looked similar to her photo but now she is a bit fat. Told me to give her the money then we undressed now comes the conditions kissing on the lips not allowed, anywhere else is fine, boobs are very sensitive so even slightest pressure or teeth will make her jump and we have to stop for sometime mood is off took her in Doggy banged her and left.

BJ good nice suction, pussy 7/10. Bubbly attitude.

Lyrilshroff
03-24-17, 06:25
If it's the the ST spa as two reports here, I doubt as it used to be a no extras spa back earlier.

Don't flock all of you wait for proper reviews, confirm and then go.I went there and while I was having a massage, I heard a stern male voice telling a girl at the reception " I know you are a good girl. You must come whenever I tell you". So beware.

I have been a silent reader for the past 2 years and have benefited from this site. Time to start giving back.

JiveTurkey
03-24-17, 09:01
This FR has been pending for a while. It's also my very first FR, so here goes.

Found her on Loc advertising as an independent. I'm not from Mumbai, so chatted with her and fixed up an appointment for my next visit to Mumbai. This girl is well spoken, and friendly.

She came to meet me at exactly the time she had promised. We made conversation for quite a bit, she's into movies and stuff, and so it made for interesting conversation. At some point, she curled up close, and we started off. She's super-aggressive in a good way. Under her clothes, not very busty, but a pair of perky boobs, and a super slender figure. Open to everything except anal. I spent a good amount of time inside her, and she was very much into it. Wet as a marshland and extremely clean downstairs. She spent some time in bed with me after the deeds were done. An absolute GFE. Does not watch the time. Takes pleasure in pleasing you.

Damages- 7 grand and dinner.

Worth every penny. Will absolutely repeat.

If I've missed something, please let me know.

ViratM786
03-24-17, 09:07
Thanks Smartverma for sharing another inde Sadhana contact.

Sadhana was another inde in to do list for a while and got an opportunity to meet her recently.

Don't know whether she has been reviewed in the forum before.

Met her at my hotel for 4 hours in evening.

She is very average looking, girl next door type but friendly and good GFE.

Had a nice / satisfying GFE session with a average looking girl.

She does this part-time and is doing some professional work. Can speak very fluent English.

Looks: Dusky, Short, 5. 2, very average looking girl..Dude,

Can you share her details? I can exchange some contacts in Delhi.

ManjeetSingh
03-24-17, 10:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ganatram
03-24-17, 10:56
Hi to all,

Especially the veterans.

Appreciate responses. Please and thank you.Yes, very much, cops are salesmen with targets in disguise.

And no postponement of targets to next month due to year end.

RexKnight99
03-24-17, 15:12
Better to try out some CIS. Its all the same if you ask me, besides its super expensive just because they are cheer leaders.

Hi fellow mongers,

RexKnight99
03-24-17, 19:09
It was a tiring day, and I was in Thane since morning. Too much of pressure from work and financial year end is also taking its tool. Needed a good massage, but going to an MP would have costed me a lot. So called up the famous S from thane who gives a massage a good time. She didn't pickup at first then she did after like an hour. Asked her if she was free, and she agreed to meet me in her usual place in Godbunder Road. I told her, I need a good relaxing massage and that's priority. As usual, she carried her baby oil bottle and gave a through massage. Then did an amazing BBBJ for nice 15 minutes. I was still feeling a little pain in my lower back and asked her to massage again which she did.

I felt a bit refreshed, she continued to pour the remain little oil on johnny and massaged him thoroughly, and then put on the covers, did it on WOT and I had popped. The massage was all I wanted and had to economical as it was month end. After deed we cleaned, payed her, went home and slept for nice 3 hours. Since has been reviewed many times in here I am not going to go into specific.

Boobs: 5/10.

Face:3/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 K + .6 + .1 condom boy.

WIR: I will call upon her only if I need a bit of relaxation and when I have less cash.