PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Justin18
04-12-17, 10:40
Hi guys,

This is a week old FR. Was in need of some action. Pinged Miss Nisha. Didn't ask for any ref as it was my second visit. Only problem was higher charges I. E. 5 K for 1 pop and 2 k Place. Negotiated hard but no luck. Confirmed with some seniors. They also mentioned same charges. Still decided to go on. Reached the place as guided by her in Andheri. Had some chat about 10-15 min and started the action. No DFK only lip kiss and CBJ. Started the main action in cowgirl which went for around 10 min then switched to doggy and finally finished in missionary. Again had some chat with her. Come to know that she is into modeling and acting and has got some good break recently. So chances of price reduction are less.

Damage: 5000 + 2000 (for place).

Total:

Figure: 8.

Boobs: 8.

Looks: 8 (fair and good looking).

Pussy: 8 (clean and tight).

Ass: 8.

Attitude: No.

WIR: Maybe yes (if lower charge).

Nakhrah: No.

Peter Patros
04-12-17, 15:48
Not sure if her English is good enough to understand postings on this forum.

Maybe someone told her something.

I had posted an FR of Fiza long time back.

Recently was chatting on whatsapp with her after a long time. She said she doesn't want to talk to me. I asked her the reason, she said that she read what I had written about her on this forum.

I told her that I have written only good about her, and she should not have any problem with it.

I guess she has too many customers now a days.

I told her it's OK if she doesn't want to talk. Will not bother her again.

Showing attitude as if she is giving sex for free.

I guess this might be the reason for her recent negative feedback.

Just thought I should share it on the forum.

Though I feel guys should really not share about this forum with the indies.

Tut Li
04-12-17, 17:29
Hi guys,

Any replies to the below query? Some good souls did respond but the hotels were not to my liking or budget.

I am looking for hotels in Andheri East area with a budget of less than 5 k. Food extra. I plan to check in at 6 pm and check out at 10 pm.

What is the usual protocol? If I pay on makemytrip they can't refuse me and the girl once I reach right? Some years ago I remember hotels had policy of not living rooms to locals. The girl will enter with me.

Please help.Check pm. There are few options, but ids for both must.

Dr Jony
04-12-17, 19:36
Not sure if her English is good enough to understand postings on this forum.

Maybe someone told her something.Even I thought so. But she sent me all the screenshots of the FR, with her name highlighted. That means she searched the forum with her name as keyword.

Either that or the gaddar monger must have sent her.

If she can search this forum, that means she must be reading all the reports.

But my point is how does it matter to her if I have written about her. I wrote only about good service. It is not like I have written about my girlfriend.

Loss of business for her.

After all we are paying for the service.

AbhiSingh
04-12-17, 20:04
Landed in Mumbai and happened to bump into bollywood beauty urvs raut. E. La. Man she is too hot.

Can't hold on.

Seeking help from people who can help around hotel Sahara Star; will be staying there for 4 days.

Is it gal friendly? Request you to share good beauty contacts and rates around here.

Thank you.

Happy to help back.

BadSha
04-12-17, 20:04
Hi guys,

I'll be visiting Mumbai tomorrow and will be staying for 5 days. Can you guys please suggest me places to have FS. My budget is 2 k.

Badsha.

Gangaram
04-12-17, 20:56
Does the number of posts count decreases as well? Not sure, but I remember having 500+ posts sometime back.

Anyways.

Went to a new place M* spa in colaba. New for me, but they were proudly saying 6yrs in business. God knows how they survive with such high rent in that area with no extras offering. Was actually tried for U* spa there but appointment wasn't available also A* said they have only NEs, no thais. While returning back, saw this board M* (read the place you wish to be after death). They also had only NEs, but thought of trying as I was tired as well. 2600+ cost. Masseur was real cutie from nagaland. Miss A* . But she was strict no no for anything other than massage. She even said no to hug me after the massage. And, massage too was very light. Felt like money wasted.

Repeat? - Nope.

Does anyone know a better place there offering thais? Or in shape local ones?Try miss J and miss P both offer extras there and if you regularly visits those Spas in Colaba or nearby 5 km radius all NE gals will be fun if you don't believe come with me and see trailer but they require money and time investment.

MrShy
04-12-17, 22:01
And they claim they have a place for incall, but then they take you to a crappy inn on SV Road, or to another crappy hotel further down the road, near the forest. So basically nothing they claim is true.That's very true!

DeltaTheKing
04-13-17, 03:19
Hi folks,

Planning a deed today / tomorrow, those who have been to Mira Road, please share some friendly hotel in Mira Road or Ghodbandar Road.

Which option is safer.

Regards,

Delta.

Qazzaq0123
04-13-17, 03:25
Hey!

Could anyone please help me with Spa / WG contacts around the Kalyan area? Had a few misses in spas around here.

Thanks!

AbhiSingh
04-13-17, 03:28
Brothers.

In your city.

Please share good indie contacts for hotel outcall or incall.

Thank you.

AliBaba30
04-13-17, 07:26
Hi brethren,

Will be visiting Mumbai next week for some work. Found some female to male B2B massage parlor on net, address is at Dahisar. Any reviews on it. Please share your views.

Thanks.

AliBaba30
04-13-17, 07:31
Dear seniors,

Will be in Mumbai next week for some work. Can you please share any good B2B MP or indie for massage near VT area.

Thanks.

Metalkid1
04-13-17, 09:21
Hey!

Could anyone please help me with Spa / WG contacts around the Kalyan area? Had a few misses in spas around here.

Thanks!There is a string of Bars on the Kalyan Shil Road.

You can visit one of these and directly pick up a girl.

You'd get good choice at Raseela.

AbhiSingh
04-13-17, 10:04
In your city.

Please share good indie contacts for hotel outcall or incall.

Thank you.

Qazzaq0123
04-13-17, 11:19
There is a string of Bars on the Kalyan Shil Road.

You'd get good choice at Raseela.Thanks. I'll try these.

Requesting people to please PM if they have any spa / what / sp contacts.

BadSha
04-13-17, 11:32
Hi mongers,

I'm in Malvani gate 8, can you guys please tell me some FS spas or contacts for in call. I will definitely review on the forum and help in return when you guys come to Sri Lanka. My budget is below 5000 for 2 pops.

Happy mongering.

Mayo45
04-13-17, 11:44
Dear friends,

Am in Mumbai for a week. Am a member of Delhi forum, request fellow members to share MILF / Indie contact details. Would appreciate any help. Would definitely reciprocate with Delhi / NCR contacts.

Warm regards.

MyRulez
04-13-17, 13:25
Dude,

Try 1st floor, M's den, Riya for big boobs, Kareena for GFE, Neetu for wild exp, Radha for all types of pos, she is damn flexible.

Take care,

MyRulez.

Visited NL in the last week of Dec'16 during a Mumbai trip. Reached the location and took a walk on lane to understand which is Building 2. My target was B2 F2 as suggested by Tester bro.

Roamed for half an hour in the surroundings to make up my mind and convinced myself to try it. Walked into bld 2 and a person asked which floor. I said second floor.

He introduced himself as Pr (famous in the forum) and took me in.

Got into a clean room and the lineup started. Didn't like anyone but as I wanted to try, selected Miss P. He was telling Miss S is busy.

Told her even before selecting that I need CBJ. Priya entered the room and directly sat on my lap. She is a 25 and from MP state. After some cuddling, she did CBJ. Not bad.

At the end, she asked "you will not fuck"? I said no. Thanks again to Tester bro for his guidance..

DesiDilruba
04-13-17, 13:56
Try miss J and miss P both offer extras there and if you regularly visits those Spas in colaba or nearby 5 km radius all ne gals will be fun if you don't believe come with me and see trailer but they require money and time investment.Yo!!

Lets discuss in PM about venturing together in your area.

Bholu
04-13-17, 14:44
I was pass through the lane and seen sign board of Z spa at same place is it reopen any one have clue though I m not fond of spa but for forum interest.

VickyMama
04-13-17, 14:50
Hi guys,

This might be a very lame question but what exactly is a burner sim? How do you get it?

Also, is it absolutely essential to contact all SPs and Indies with an alternate number? Because even for that you have to give aadhar now.

Thanks,

Vicky.

Shaukeen
04-13-17, 15:47
When I visited that road a month ago, I found most of them demolished.

Have they restarted?

There is a string of Bars on the Kalyan Shil Road.

You'd get good choice at Raseela.

BlueBallsThane
04-13-17, 15:53
Hi folks,

Planning a deed today / tomorrow, those who have been to Mira Road, please share some friendly hotel in Mira Road or Ghodbandar Road.

Which option is safer.

Regards,

Delta.Try hotel shelter next to fountain hotel. GF and safe. Some 1400 or 1700 rs.

JustFishing
04-13-17, 16:04
Hi guys,

This might be a very lame question but what exactly is a burner sim? How do you get it?

Also, is it absolutely essential to contact all SPs and Indies with an alternate number? Because even for that you have to give aadhar now.

Thanks,

Vicky.Here are some tips especially for married mongers.

1. Try to get a prepaid SIM using your maid or driver's ID. If you're going to use your own ID, it's OK. Just make sure you use this number exclusively for mongering with no exceptions. And don't use your regular number anywhere like hotel registers. Just to be on the safe side, I suggest also going to Truecaller to make sure that your mongering SIM is removed from their database.

2. Invest in a dual sim phone instead of a second handset. It is much easier to explain having a second SIM than having a secret phone. You can keep the SIM deactivated except when needed.

3. Use an app like Disa for WhatsApp on your second SIM. Turn off notifications for this app.

4. Create a complete monger identity, complete with Facebook page, email ID, etc. And use these everywhere like ISG, SEA, SA, etc.

5. Make sure you always sign out and purge your browser history, calling history, WhatsApp messages, SMS, images, etc.

6. Have a good coded way of storing the names of SPs, indies and fellow mongers in your phone contact database. It should look completely innocent at first glance and yet should be easy to recall. E. g. Use a common sounding last name for all indies. E. g. Karishma Gupta, Vijay Shah, etc.

7. Use cash whenever you can including hotels, etc. Don't use mobile wallets unless linked to your mongering SIM. Don't use credit cards especially for hotels. It appears very prominently in your statement.

8. Always get completely undressed before any action and have a shower without soap after you're done.

9. Always use protection no matter how tempting or what the girls says.

JustFishing
04-13-17, 18:18
Hi,

Got these 2 nos from brothers in the forum. Problem is both are asking for strong references.

Can any one help, please;.

Ritu. Digits ending 945.

Kritika. Digits ending 811.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks cheers.Ritu doesn't need a reference. She will just ask you a bunch of questions about yourself.

Justin18
04-13-17, 19:15
I had posted an FR of Fiza long time back.

Recently was chatting on whatsapp with her after a long time. She said she doesn't want to talk to me. I asked her the reason, she said that she read what I had written about her on this forum.

I told her that I have written only good about her, and she should not have any problem with it.

I guess she has too many customers now a days.

I told her it's OK if she doesn't want to talk. Will not bother her again.

Showing attitude as if she is giving sex for free.

I guess this might be the reason for her recent negative feedback.

Just thought I should share it on the forum.

Though I feel guys should really not share about this forum with the indies.Oh. This has happened with me also. She sent the screenshot of FR I posted and was not happy with it. Need to be careful.

JustFishing
04-13-17, 20:23
I met with Miss Kaur from Ironman a few days ago thanks to Bophshep.

It was a very good experience. She's average looking, superb in bed, very GFE, lovely tits and takes good care of herself. We both came twice with some good mish, WOT, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, 69.

She's a sweet person and easy to talk with. Speaks great Hindi and decent English.

Damage: 10 k plus 2 k for the place.

DeltaTheKing
04-14-17, 04:26
Here are some tips especially for married mongers.

1. Try to get a prepaid SIM using your maid or driver's ID. If you're going to use your own ID, it's OK. Just make sure you use this number exclusively for mongering with no exceptions. And don't use your regular number anywhere like hotel registers. Just to be on the safe side, I suggest also going to Truecaller to make sure that your mongering SIM is removed from their database.

2. Invest in a dual sim phone instead of a second handset. It is much easier to explain having a second SIM than having a secret phone. You can keep the SIM deactivated except when needed.

3. Use an app like Disa for WhatsApp on your second SIM. Turn off notifications for this app.

4. Create a complete monger identity, complete with Facebook page, email ID, etc. And use these everywhere like ISG, SEA, SA, etc.

5. Make sure you always sign out and purge your browser history, calling history, WhatsApp messages, SMS, images, etc..Dear JF,

Thank you for taking time to write valuable briefing. Certainly useful and practical.

SexSeeker69
04-14-17, 05:58

5. Make sure you always sign out and purge your browser history, calling history, WhatsApp messages, SMS, images, etc..JustFishing,

Super compilation bro! Ensures our safety to a good extent.

Just didn't get point 8 about getting completely undressed before action and why shower without soap?

JustFishing
04-14-17, 06:25
Oh. This has happened with me also. She sent the screenshot of FR I posted and was not happy with it. Need to be careful.The same thing happened with me. A senior member of this forum figured out who the culprit was but decided not to out the guy.

Ruch888
04-14-17, 07:16
Hello bros,

In Mumbai again till Tuesday night don't have own place again. Wasn't able to meet anyone last time if brothers can help with indies with own place it'll be great. PM is active.

Thanks will add FR if I meet someone.

Jpdixx
04-14-17, 07:43
Is Bliss near the st still working? If yes, will be grateful for a reference / suggestion. If not, will be grateful for a spa / MP in SoBo with sure shot services. Quick response will be great!

BophSep
04-14-17, 07:45
Dear,

Good tips still lot to learn from you.

5. Make sure you always sign out and purge your browser history, calling history, WhatsApp messages, SMS, images, etc..

BophSep
04-14-17, 08:01
Fiza Is not good in English, also not tech savvy, she can manage a few words in English which is normally used by we mongers, also their are many who are in touch with her and share the posts which she finds difficult to understand, We mongers are to be blamed who share the posts with Indi, not only Fiza I know many who are aware of the forum this point is raised in tis forum many time but I feel many youngsters to get close to indi share the same with them which is not a healthy situations I feel. I am not here to judge anyone here but lets us keep the forum for mongers only. Off late I do not write FR reason being many Indi who know about the forum and know the proxy name and they read the same so I avoid.

Even I thought so. But she sent me all the screenshots of the FR, with her name highlighted. That means she searched the forum with her name as keyword.

Either that or the gaddar monger must have sent her.

If she can search this forum, that means she must be reading all the reports.

But my point is how does it matter to her if I have written about her. I wrote only about good service. It is not like I have written about my girlfriend.

Loss of business for her.

After all we are paying for the service.

Shahiste72
04-14-17, 08:10
I met with Miss Kaur from Ironman a few days ago thanks to Bophshep.

It was a very good experience. She's average looking, superb in bed, very GFE, lovely tits and takes good care of herself. We both came twice with some good mish, WOT, DATY, DFK, BBBJ, 69.

She's a sweet person and easy to talk with. Speaks great Hindi and decent English.

Damage: 10 k plus 2 k for the place.Very true. Ms P is a 100% GFE.

A rare experience these days. Wish there were more indies with attitude and service like her.

Shahiste72
04-14-17, 08:52
Firstly like to thank Senior member Mishra & Dibs for getting the coordinates and line up with a Indi who is very often a slip off like a fish. Was in Mumbai about 3-4 week back. Was in touch with few but this time decided to go with some one whom I have not met, I was in touch with Nikki known for her boobs (38 d size) but lazy in replies. Till afternoon was in touch their after till 7.30 pm no response, I was doubtful weather the night will go dry. Senior helped me out at 8 pm she calls up and says sir will you pay me this much I said when I have agreed upon it will defiantly pay but only if I go long time, if we don't like each other we can part off in ST deal. Finally at 9. 30 she reached the hotel asked me to accompany her from outside as she is bit apprehensive of reception issue. I guided her to the room. She was dressed to the occasion and my eyes were staring at her boobs from the time she was in room. We started with sharing a lime juice while making small talk. She said she knows a bit of Hindi. She knew bit English and I was not sure whether she was really from NE or some other part of India. I would estimate her age to be between 20-23. She has got into this business since the last 15 months as told by her and started this activity from Mumbai to pay for her accommodation and studies. She pulled me to her and started with some soft lip kissing and sucking while my hands started feeling her petite body frame. Her body was soft and skin was spotless, like any other NE chick, We removed each others clothes and got back into a long DFK although she said no to DFK even when the lips were locked my hand were on the job She then laid me down and her lips paid attention to my nips, and my neck, and my ears. Johnny was at full salute by now...What an awesome FR! I hope she is still in business. I would love to try her.

BTW, what were her charges?

If wishes were horses, I would ride every chick BophSep writes about!

Hahaha.

Qazzaq0123
04-14-17, 10:48

Have they restarted?Yes, most have them have been demolished. Any other leads in this area?

FunAt35
04-14-17, 10:54
Had an awesome time in Mumbai. Am from.

Delhi. Two nights. Two weeks ago.

Night 1 Nav lane. MILF Shilp unhurried all positions and play (except anal). Nav never disappoints. Keeps asking whether the experience is enjoyable. Spent 2 hours. Was spent at the end of it. Twice at 7 k+400+tip.

Night 2. Visited near Cong house. Maybe all buildings there are referred as see H. Am sure many in the forum would know better. Was brought there by cabbie. Flashing coloured led lights. Many such near central. Had told him Harkishen hospital. He was quite pushy and strongly recommended this place. It was wonderful. More expensive than Nav. 5500 per. Got the suite after waiting in a small room. Shown about 6 to 7. Some bad. Picked dusky largely built K. L. Tigress. Amazing kissing. She helped me shower too. Would have gone for second round but was difficult after previous day previous day.

Mumbai indies (pun intended) couldn't happen. Will definitely contact seniors well in advance for the help.

The Mumbai forum is great. Keep going.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Archie 2009
04-14-17, 11:04

Have they restarted?Kalyan ShIL road is state Highway so unless it is de notified bars cannot operate on this road.

ManjeetSingh
04-14-17, 11:04
I suffer lots of health problem after my 1st NL visit. I had kiss the 1st girl more than I have kiss any other girl. 2nd round with 1st girl was without cover. I know that was very dangerous to me. You enjoy at fuck factory means you suffer.

Then, I decide let me enjoy more while it lasts. So went again last week. I call up love man before getting there. He took me to top floor of 2nd place. He brought tall girl to room. I think why not!

Everything other than anal was provided. But she did not let me put her legs on my shoulder because she said it hurts her. All standard positions done. But only one round. She said she was tired. Just sleep together for a while. Then she give no cover BJ better than 1st girl.

Why no hot water in room bathroom I don't know!

Paid 300 for room and girl cigarettes. Paid 5 K to P. About 1 K for 2 way travel.

I will repeat NL till I go away. That is best place on earth. Don't forget: You enjoy at fuck factory means you suffer. But you only live once.

JustFishing
04-14-17, 11:49
I was in touch with this indie called Manisha today. She's slim and cute but was asking for 30K for 2 shots. I offered her a max of 15 K for two pops but she's not willing to come down that much. Would anyone here seriously pay that much?

Jaideep
04-14-17, 14:19
Can someone please share new contact of Miss P from Chembur.

I have her old contact (last digits ending with 130) but not sure if she is still using this since no longer available on WhatsApp.

JustFishing
04-14-17, 14:32
Can someone please share new contact of Miss P from Chembur..That's the number that I have too. Looks like it might have changed.

Tut Li
04-14-17, 15:58
The same thing happened with me. A senior member of this forum figured out who the culprit was but decided not to out the guy.Bro. His number ends with 9772 which I have shared with many close buddies through whatapp. The problem here is he will change the number and continue to do.

MyRulez
04-14-17, 16:02
Dude,

Do not if I call dare or foolishness to go without cover, nowadays people use candy even if they go with their regular GF or wife & you went without cover with prostitute, wow, do get checkup in 3 month & 6 months, than its fine. If you are all clear.

I suffer lots of health problem after my 1st NL visit. I had kiss the 1st girl more than I have kiss any other girl. 2nd round with 1st girl was without cover. I know that was very dangerous to me. You enjoy at fuck factory means you suffer.

Then, I decide let me enjoy more while it lasts. So went again last week. I call up love man before getting there. He took me to top floor of 2nd place. He brought tall girl to room. I think why not!
A
Everything other than anal was provided. But she did not let me put her legs on my shoulder because she said it hurts her. All standard positions done. But only one round. She said she was tired. Just sleep together for a while. Then she give no cover BJ better than 1st girl.

Why no hot water in room bathroom I don't know!

Paid 300 for room and girl cigarettes. Paid 5 K to P. About 1 K for 2 way travel.

I will repeat NL till I go away. That is best place on earth. Don't forget: You enjoy at fuck factory means you suffer. But you only live once.

Diwsa
04-14-17, 16:59
Hello!

Has anyone tried Savita from Navi Mumbai? She has her number ending with 4945?

Any reviews / photos are appreciated.

Cheers!

ChennaiSathya
04-14-17, 17:18
I was in touch with this indie called Manisha today. She's slim and cute but was asking for 30K for 2 shots. I offered her a max of 15 K for two pops but she's not willing to come down that much. Would anyone here seriously pay that much?If you are ready to spend 30 k then get a flight from Delhi. Dubai or any other east asian countries like thai. You could get awesome chicks. Spending this much amount is waste. Anything beyond 3-4 k is too much.

ManjeetSingh
04-14-17, 17:37
After my 2nd trip to NL I wanted to go to CH. I walked in that general direction but couldn't able to find any specific place to go for fun. Area seem dangerous. Seniors please help.

MongerInCloset
04-14-17, 19:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

ViratM786
04-14-17, 19:39
If you are ready to spend 30 k then get a flight from Delhi. Dubai or any other east asian countries like thai. You could get awesome chicks. Spending this much amount is waste. Anything beyond 3-4 k is too much.She can come down to 20 k for 2 shots but overall it's expensive matter.

MyRulez
04-14-17, 21:12
Go on Kennady bridge road, go under bridge from right side, there is an entry below bridge to go to the white bldg opp CH, ull find many sp's there, you stand there for a min, sp will directly come to you, & bro please. This time wear candy before the deed.

Take care & playsafe.

MyRulez.

After my 2nd trip to NL I wanted to go to CH. I walked in that general direction but couldn't able to find any specific place to go for fun. Area seem dangerous. Seniors please help.

Ruch888
04-14-17, 22:21
Hi brothers,

In Mumbai again till Tuesday night couldn't score anyone last time. Looking for indies only with their place / safe hotel! Seniors help. If I visit I will defs post a FR. PM is active. All help will be appreciated. Not looking to visit NL this time.

Regards.

MongerInCloset
04-14-17, 22:56
Managed to get another lead. Gal operates from Bangalore- Goa. Pursuing her to come to Mumbai. Has done a few modelling assignments. 25 k night that's what she mentioned on Woo. Seniors, Any views?

JustFishing
04-15-17, 03:30
JustFishing,

Super compilation bro! Ensures our safety to a good extent.

Just didn't get point 8 about getting completely undressed before action and why shower without soap?Getting completely undressed will reduce the chance of any trace hair or smells that you will find difficult to explain.

Shower without soap is so that you don't reach home smelling like you've just had a shower.

WolfPack1990
04-15-17, 05:47
Hi Justin,

Would be great if you can help me out with her location? Planning to visit her next week.

Hi guys,

This is a week old FR. Was in need of some action. Pinged Miss Nisha. Didn't ask for any ref as it was my second visit. Only problem was higher charges I. E. 5 K for 1 pop and 2 k Place. Negotiated hard but no luck. Confirmed with some seniors. They also mentioned same charges. Still decided to go on. Reached the place as guided by her in Andheri. Had some chat about 10-15 min and started the action. No DFK only lip kiss and CBJ. Started the main action in cowgirl which went for around 10 min then switched to doggy and finally finished in missionary. Again had some chat with her. Come to know that she is into modeling and acting and has got some good break recently. So chances of price reduction are less.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Jaideep
04-15-17, 07:01
Can someone share a strong ref for Miss P from Chembur.

Had called her with ref Rahul but she told that first ask your ref to give me a call and then we can proceed further.

That's the number that I have too. Looks like it might have changed.

Tut Li
04-15-17, 07:25
Getting completely undressed will reduce the chance of any trace hair or smells that you will find difficult to explain.

Shower without soap is so that you don't reach home smelling like you've just had a shower.Never thought this way as I m into LT and don't monger in my own city. But that's really helpful for local ST guys.

Member #4467
04-15-17, 07:48
I was in touch with this indie called Manisha today. She's slim and cute but was asking for 30K for 2 shots. I offered her a max of 15 K for two pops but she's not willing to come down that much. Would anyone here seriously pay that much?Not worth 30 k bro stick with 15 k FN. She will budge down if she is need of money.

ManjeetSingh
04-15-17, 09:21
& bro please. This time wear candy before the deed.

Take care & playsafe.

MyRulez.Thank you brother MyRulez.

Yes, I will follow your advise. I will wear candy every time. Even for BJ? Or no candy BJ is ok?

The first girl at NL was a bomb. I wouldn't find a girl like that outside in my whole life. We become friends quickly. I don't know how she agree to 2nd round. I was so turned on by her 2nd round offer that little Manjeet make big Manjeet stop thinking. And everyone will agree that breathing directly is better than wearing a plastic bag over your head. But I like you brother. I will follow your advise.

Your candy word remind me: NL is like "candy store" in 50 cent's song called "Candy store".

ManjeetSingh
04-15-17, 09:36
All juniors and other mongers asking for NL contacts, please understand that there are a lot of seniors here who can give you much better direction than me. They help me. Only reason I do not put their names in open is because I don't want everyone bother these good seniors who help me. I am not being selfish. Those seniors know who help me. If those seniors tell me to share their contact info with you all I will do that. But I don't want everyone to send "please share NL contacts" messages with them.

I can also give you NL contacts for few people I know. But, again, I would like if seniors gives me permissions to share those contacts. Without senior permissions, no sharing. Please understand.

Your friend.

MS.

KrazyDev
04-15-17, 12:06
My first post. Have had decent experiences at Spa's whereas SP's have flattered to deceive. Been to a professional looking spa. Managed happy endings on both occasions. Alas limited to HJ and bit of TL. Tasted 2 different Local chicks on separate occasions. The place is hygienic and the chicks are cute. But a couple of friends returned empty handed. The 2nd chick mentioned 4 k for B2B the next time I visit, which I told her was highway robbery. Haven't tried the NE chicks as I don't know if they believe in customer satisfaction.

Damages: 1.5 k after discount for the massage + 1.5 k for HJ + Tl (very expensive). But considering the place, massage and the girl is decent.

Have also tried the popular SS. The place is too cramped. Here getting a massage would be more difficult than the actual deed. They have a jacuzzi room for the aquatically oriented (albeit charged extra of course). The quality of girls is going down inversely proportionate to the rising nakhras. I remember a buxom chick whose name rhymes with tikki giving a wonderful experience while her looks were average. There is a place on the top floor of PP which has a name which sounds as if it a showroom for Harpic. This is a place wherein they are more secretive about their wares than the Scotland Yard. They behave as if they house fashion pageant beauties & give a terse "No cross gender" service even when you call them. Don't have the patience to work myself up the ladder and have no references to help me. The girls look good tho.

Would be keen to receive suggestions of SP's who provide good quality, reasonable services. Have had much better experiences in Delhi and even surprise. Surprise Chennai.

Bond123
04-15-17, 13:46
Hi,

I had shared number of an High end indi with many mongers after informing them the charges and all were OK with charges. I shared the number and everyone flooded her with msg but no one met her. She is blaming me for sharing with so many. I am not going to share her number with anyone.

Regards.

MadMax12
04-15-17, 14:50
I was in touch with this indie called Manisha today. She's slim and cute but was asking for 30K for 2 shots. I offered her a max of 15 K for two pops but she's not willing to come down that much. Would anyone here seriously pay that much?15 k for 2 pop. Too much amount for st. I don't think any one would have paid that much.

JRandal
04-15-17, 15:06
She is plump and overweight, if you like MILF & plump babe than only go for it.

Dear all,

Any one has any review for Sapna from Navi Mumbai, number ending with 682.

Thanks in advance.

Mumbai Bolt
04-15-17, 17:16
Go without any hesitation, it's quite safe however LE fear is always there at such places that's for me and any other local as well. Else it's perfectly fine, SPs are more helpful, they don't try to cheat you, will quote you genuine ongoing rates.

You don't have PM activated else I could share few contacts of SPs there.

Have fun.

Can NL SP's be trusted. Will I be locked up inside and forced to arrange a ransom? It happened to me once in Nigeria. But I know India is not Nigeria but what if? Can't let my life go by fearing or staying away because of fear. God what a hell I had there and how it had rained all the time I tried to get my friend to drive a hundred miles to bail me out. I had to give the number and name to the guy who relayed the information to my friend. All this time my 'kidnapper' said I was trying to hook up with his sister which she wasn't as I found out later. His sister was a killer, sweet breath, great teeth, great boobs and ass and great acting skills. I could not do nothing with her.

Sammy85
04-15-17, 18:58
If she is not fake, worth a try? Did you try? Can you PM me the contact.

Tester
04-15-17, 20:05
Good thought MS. Share with only those whom you are 100% confident that it won't be misused. In these times of scrutiny, it's better to be cautious than sorry later.

Cheers.

All juniors and other mongers asking for NL contacts, please understand that there are a lot of seniors here who can give you much better direction than me. They help me. Only reason I do not put their names in open is because I don't want everyone bother these good seniors who help me. I am not being selfish. Those seniors know who help me. If those seniors tell me to share their contact info with you all I will do that. But I don't want everyone to send "please share NL contacts" messages with them.

I can also give you NL contacts for few people I know. But, again, I would like if seniors gives me permissions to share those contacts. Without senior permissions, no sharing. Please understand.

Your friend.

MS.

CouchCab
04-15-17, 20:42
Sure mate. Please check your PM and respond.

Dude,

Try 1st floor, M's den, Riya for big boobs, Kareena for GFE, Neetu for wild exp, Radha for all types of pos, she is damn flexible.

Take care,

MyRulez.

SpaGuy
04-15-17, 22:54
Thanks to Hitansh for providing the contact. Was in touch with the girl for more than a week. Though the date was fixed could not agree on the rates. Dropped the plan and stopped the communication with her. After few days she sent a message agreeing for the rate. Deal was struck on the decided date. Met her for the night and returned a satisfied man. Senior has already described and so keeping this short. Once again, thanks Hitansh. No request for contact please as I cannot share this contact as this is not mine.

PuneDude123
04-16-17, 05:51
I've been itching for an encounter for some time. Finally got the opportunity on the end of March.

Have been scouting for Indies for sometime. Finally zeroed in on kainaat. She is quite a looker in her photos. Got in touch and scheduled for a Sunday morning. (I personally like mornings).

Got a room in a hotel and she came on time. She was much fatter than the photos, but still better than most of the Indies I've seen.

She however had a cold and was coughing constantly, which was a bummer. But given the desperation, started the act. Then she started with nakhras. No BBJ. No DFK etc. She gave me a CBJ. Later when I tried to penetrate, she said it was paining and told me mine was big (only time I felt having a smaller one was better). Anyways, to cut the long story short, did CBJ / HJ twice. I like giving DATY. So did DATY on her.

Overall, not so great.

Damages: 10 K.

Srichennai
04-16-17, 12:22
I had visited Hygeine spa 2/3 years back at Powai, charges were very high, do they still charge very high though the service was good, is there any other option?

Cheers.

KillerPassion
04-16-17, 13:57
Hi mongers,

I am now almost a year old spa Monger and have experienced multiple places. Updating with few of the recent reports:

1. Famous Mumbai Studio spa, Andheri Kurla road. This place has been discussed earlier and available on NB. I didn't find this place good enough in my first visit almost 7-8 months back. They have, however, made it better in terms of privacy & hygiene. I booked available Thai therapist in weekday. Seeing the old beauty, I wasn't impressed (Not a looker). While she had amazing massage skills. & very humorous nature. I got so friendly in few minutes that started getting Spanks on Bums while talking! When it came to service after really decent massage, It was breath taking experience. Amazing prostate massage, Followed by she sitting on my lap (locked my leg movement). And that 'to & fro' movement took my breath away. I was struggling to breathe with excitement because of inability of leg movements. And I exploded furiously at the peak. Repeated the same place yesterday with a Local this time. Miss NZ ,26 yr married, smiling face with Big Bazookas. (slightly on healthier side, however).

Amazing conversation skill accompanied with exciting Bum massage. Decided for HJ+TL and she was moaning and stopping in between to gasp. When I sucked her nipples. They had got hard the moment I touched them. It was really an awesome experience.

WIR: Yes, for other beauties. Which are available for sure.

HJ+TL: 1,500.

Vishal1980
04-16-17, 14:54
Hi,

Need aunty or bhabhi types with 3 k budget hope someone helps please PM.

SureshRaj
04-16-17, 19:05
Managed to get another lead. Gal operates from Bangalore- Goa. Pursuing her to come to Mumbai. Has done a few modelling assignments. 25 k night that's what she mentioned on Woo. Seniors, Any views?Would like to have her, PM me if she is coming here.

CoolSamson
04-16-17, 19:11
Visiting Mumbai next week.

Fellow mongers,

Please share Good spa with service providers in Southern side or on the Pune-Mumbai Highway.

VickyMama
04-16-17, 19:36
Great tips, will always keep in mind.

5. Make sure you always sign out and purge your browser history, calling history, WhatsApp messages, SMS, images, etc..

JustFishing
04-17-17, 06:57
I met this girl on seeking arrangement last July. A fellow monger from ISG who was also on SA exchanged notes with me. He tried her about a week before me and gave her two thumbs up. Sharing the FR now because since June I've shared this contact with Bophshep and a few others here on ISG, and she seems to be become quite popular here.

Gracy (not her real name) is a genuine college student, slim with medium sized boobs and a cute face. She was a bit inexperienced when I had her and so was a bit submissive. That's probably changed by now. We did the regular alphabet soup: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Mish and doggie.

She asked for 15 k for 2 pops which she dropped to 12 k. I offered her 10 k which she agreed to provided we could meet that very afternoon. I know from fellow mongers that now she doesn't agree to less than 15 k for a 2 pop short time but if you do try her, please negotiate a bit.

JustFishing
04-17-17, 07:21
I met Lucy, a cute petite NE girl, last August. She's still in the business so the FR is still relevant.

I picked her up in my vehicle from outside Oberoi mall and was pleasantly surprised that she was very cute and sexily dressed. I was a bit worried because the place that I had arranged was in a conservative society and she was quite heavily made up.

She surprised me in the vehicle by taking my free hand and placing it between her legs. This girl was going commando below her short black dress.

We reached the place and sneaked in without incident. We started very slow with her dancing sexily for me and stripping to music on her iPhone. She has a slim dancer's body with small breasts below her padded bra. I'm not a big boob guy and so found her very sexy. She's a big tease and gives a lovely BBBJ. I returned the favor and we got started with round 1 in the living room itself and ended in the bedroom.

Between round 1 and round 2 we had a lot to eat and drink: wine, Miller beer (her favorite) and vodka. We were both quite high before round 2, and chatted a lot about our exes, casting couches, and a lot more.

Round 2 was as good as round 1 even though we were both quite high and tired too.

I looked at the time, it was 3 am. We had just spent about 8 hrs together. I didn't want her leaving the building alone at that hour and so sneaked her out in the heavy rain in my car. Was going to drop her only until a taxi but then decided to drop her all the way to her home. In hindsight, not a smart move considering how much I had drunk. Luckily, I was sober enough to know that I should drive slowly and it was raining so heavily no sane policeman would be standing outside to catch any DUIs.

Damage: 12 k.

MadSun
04-17-17, 07:58
Hi mongers,

I am now almost a year old spa Monger and have experienced multiple places. Updating with few of the recent reports:

1. Famous Mumbai Studio spa, Andheri Kurla road. This place has been discussed earlier and available on NB. I didn't find this place good enough in my first visit almost 7-8 months back. They have, however, made it better in terms of privacy & hygiene. I booked available Thai therapist in weekday. Seeing the old beauty, I wasn't impressed (Not a looker). While she had amazing massage skills. & very humorous nature. I got so friendly in few minutes that started getting Spanks on Bums while talking! When it came to service after really decent massage, It was breath taking experience. Amazing prostate massage, Followed by she sitting on my lap (locked my leg movement). And that 'to & fro' movement took my breath away. I was struggling to breathe with excitement because of inability of leg movements. And I exploded furiously at the peak. Repeated the same place yesterday with a Local this time. Miss NZ ,26 yr married, smiling face with Big Bazookas. (slightly on healthier side, however)..Please help with the co-ordinates by PM. Will appreciate the information.

Thanks in advance!

MyRulez
04-17-17, 13:12
Fellas,

Called regular spa, asked for regular 1, she dint came so asked for miss A (big boob), even she was not there, manager told only 1 Thai available so booked her, reached on time, undressed without disposals, here she comes, asked me to turn back, gave nice massage, asked if I was regular here, told 2 names & she smiled & asked which I liked the most out of 2, I said miss A, she asked why, I told she has huge melons, she again gave me naughty smile, after half HR massage, asked me if I want extras, from back to top, I said yes & fixed amt.

She than asked me to turn back, gave excellent bum massage with prostate massage, playing with back hole, she used her nails to polish balls, that was very professional, she than asked me to be in doggy position, so she could use both hands, 1 in prostate other rubbing dick, that carried on for 5 minutes, she than asked me to lay down on back, she used her palm to rub top of johnny, held top tight and rubbed johnny till balls as if someone is making you wear candy, which was done very professionally, it was not just fast rub rub & stroke, extremely slow, used lot of oil and than gave HJ buy rubbing her nails, that's something new, it was 1 of the most satisfying happy ending I got in long time.

Paid as fixed & left, asked me if you changed my mind who is better here, I told ill come next time & select you. Hugged & left.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.

VidhanGoel
04-17-17, 14:29
Hello fellow mongers!

New kid on the block here! Looking for indies only with their place / safe hotel! Seniors help. If I visit I will defs post a FR. PM is active. All help will be appreciated.

BigSlick888
04-17-17, 15:42
Hello there, fellow mongers!

In Mumbai for 2 nights. My Jackson is looking for some action! Would really appreciate if you guys could share legit contacts for SP's and Indies. Will post a report after if all goes well. Please do reply ASAP! Cheers!

Logicalpm
04-17-17, 15:55
Hi my Mumbai friends.

I had been out of action for last few months. However through my friends I was getting few tips and contact. Since I was not in action I use to save it nicely in a database.

Now since last two months I have decided to be active again, I started filtering and testing out those contacts from databse for being active and true.

Suddenly I came across a very interesting contact. Its of a high profile model and TV actress with initials as SS and having number ending with 760. When I started to check trueness of that number through verious means, the name, the number and the photo from every where are marching with that Hi fi model.

So I decided to ping her and just have a casual chat. For which there was positive response from her side. To the extent in last few days of interaction, we decided to meet for a lunch at one of the upscale hotel.

Here I have got a problem here.

Considering the famous status of her, I want to cross check and be doublly sure that I am not making any mistake by putting some indecent proposal before her.

But unfortunately I am not able to tress who amongst my friend had supplied me that contact. So I can't establish that aspect.

So I am requesting you all friends here to varify these details at your end and see if you can confrim her being part of this fraternity (indi) . So that I can open up freely with her when we meet.

Hope someone from you will help me in this problem.

RockyAmicable
04-17-17, 16:40
I recently read an article about an app or website which allows to pay hotel on hourly basis in Mumbai. Anyone tried it?

[Deleted by Admin]

TheCharm
04-17-17, 17:00
Hi is there any cheap, road side stuff nearby Mumbai airport?? I wil be there for couple of hours.

UsaWala
04-17-17, 17:07
I had a similar experience. DATY was good. She was a bit more open than your experience I. E got a BBBJ. But was mostly rushed into both the acts. She said she needed to attend her cancer stricken grandpa. Went on ranting about the daily difficulties she faces with her financial position and support for her grandpa's treatment. But the way she dresses (in all her photographs) she doesn't look lone in financial difficulties. Next day after I met her, she asked for 10 K help as urgent financial requirement. Blocked her right away.

Expensive for her assets. I would avoid her.

I've been itching for an encounter for some time. Finally got the opportunity on the end of March.

Have been scouting for Indies for sometime. Finally zeroed in on kainaat. She is quite a looker in her photos. Got in touch and scheduled for a Sunday morning. (I personally like mornings).

Got a room in a hotel and she came on time. She was much fatter than the photos, but still better than most of the Indies I've seen.

She however had a cold and was coughing constantly, which was a bummer. But given the desperation, started the act. Then she started with nakhras. No BBJ. No DFK etc. She gave me a CBJ. Later when I tried to penetrate, she said it was paining and told me mine was big (only time I felt having a smaller one was better). Anyways, to cut the long story short, did CBJ / HJ twice. I like giving DATY. So did DATY on her.

Overall, not so great.

Damages: 10 K.

Jaideep
04-17-17, 18:19
I was out of Mumbai for couple of weeks due to work which left me exhausted. On coming back I visited 2 of my fav spas.

1) First visited Country spa and met Miss V. She gave a warm welcoming hug while enquiring where I have been so long. She started massaging my legs first but soon gave attention to my bums. She started teasing my balls and ass crack which gave me a hard on. I requested her to get rid of her clothes to which she obliged and allowed me to squeeze & suck her tits while she played with Johnny. I asked her to put a condom over Johnny and then did her in standing position first and later over the table. FS inside spa is quite uncomfortable because of space crunch.

2) Next visited Rvr spa and met Miss T. She has lot of nakhras and refused to give me a deep tissue massage instead had to take a recharge massage. Massage including stretching done by holding her hands was really good. At the end took standard topless + HJ service from her wherein she allowed to squeeze her juicy melons and ass cheeks while she played with Johnny and rubbed her melons over my chest and sucked my nipples.

HiThereAloha
04-17-17, 19:19
1/ My friend organised 2 MP girls on a trip to Mumbai. I met him at the airport. The girls came late. Then some chit chat after the Hotel guy was sorted.

Ordered beer and snacks. Then I lifted the dress of 1 girl and started feeling her legs. And then they both said where are we going to do this. As they expected 2 rooms- 1 for each couple.

I went to the corner and stripped as an answer and my dick was hard already. They went wild at the fact that I had stripped. After. Some coaxing, 1 girl stripped and then the other. 1 started playing with me and the other with my friend.

They stayed from 11 am till 7 pm. Lovely time. I don't have their numbers or real names.

2/ Went to Heera Spa in Fort area. Fully shady with call to a guy. And he comes out and gets you to a a ghetto type place.

Girl was OK but I lost my hard on in the place.

3/ Regular spa. My fav came in and I stripped her. She blew me. Then I got concerned about her safety hearing noises from outside. Made her dress up. She continued blowing me. She invited her friend in. Both then did so called 4 hands. Waste of time as she alone was better as she was blowing me.

LetterDevil
04-17-17, 20:41
Hi bro,

Yea I can confirm a 100% that she's a part of the indie fraternity. I've had her multiple times but now people have increased her price like fools so I stay away from her. I had her for LT for 10 k.

Hi my Mumbai friends.

I had been out of action for last few months. However through my friends I was getting few tips and contact. Since I was not in action I use to save it nicely in a database.

Now since last two months I have decided to be active again, I started filtering and testing out those contacts from databse for being active and true.

Suddenly I came across a very interesting contact. Its of a high profile model and TV actress with initials as SS and having number ending with 760. When I started to check trueness of that number through verious means, the name, the number and the photo from every where are marching with that Hi fi model.

So I decided to ping her and just have a casual chat. For which there was positive response from her side. To the extent in last few days of interaction, we decided to meet for a lunch at one of the upscale hotel..

Logicalpm
04-17-17, 21:13
Hi bro,

Yea I can confirm a 100% that she's a part of the indie fraternity. I've had her multiple times but now people have increased her price like fools so I stay away from her. I had her for LT for 10 k.I got the same feedback from many friends here.

May be dropping idea to try her. Not yet made up mind unless I get some better another Hi class option.

BophSep
04-18-17, 03:01
Bro,

We meet all type of Indies with various type of damage, and share the contacts with our friends However when sharing High end Indi we have to be extra cautious, All will defiantly negotiate but we have to judge who are genuine and likely to afford and meet her. This has happened to me also many contact the indi but few only converts we also don't go to all high ends with whom we are tough but we can't expect a high end one come down but all try their own skill. We should share contacts whom you feel a guy is genuine and you feel he can afford to by reading a guys FR you can make out his liking. So carry on bro do share and care.

Hi,

I had shared number of an High end indi with many mongers after informing them the charges and all were OK with charges. I shared the number and everyone flooded her with msg but no one met her. She is blaming me for sharing with so many. I am not going to share her number with anyone.

Regards..

BophSep
04-18-17, 03:11
I have met Kainath for LT about 9 months ago she is going through this phase since long time, she is educated and was employed but as expenses are beyond her earning so to meet the same she got into this line most of the indies are in this due to financial crises. I had a good time with her yes in pic she looks slim the reason is the pics may be old. We also are in financial crisis to meet Indies demand and meet different indies so the est is to politely refuse or if you intend to meet up again you can do some favor but that is all personal decisions.

Regards.

I had a similar experience. DATY was good. She was a bit more open than your experience I. E got a BBBJ. But was mostly rushed into both the acts. She said she needed to attend her cancer stricken grandpa. Went on ranting about the daily difficulties she faces with her financial position and support for her grandpa's treatment. But the way she dresses (in all her photographs) she doesn't look lone in financial difficulties. Next day after I met her, she asked for 10 K help as urgent financial requirement. Blocked her right away.

Expensive for her assets. I would avoid her.

BophSep
04-18-17, 03:17
She is some of the few indies who are in this for quiet some time still you would like to repeat her due to her chill and lively attitude, she is not at all a time watcher when it comes to deed yes you have to treat her as a sensible girl and you get in return what you are looking for yes assets are bit small as you find with most NE but she smells good and very clean.

Regards.

I met Lucy, a cute petite NE girl, last August. She's still in the business so the FR is still relevant.

I picked her up in my vehicle from outside Oberoi mall and was pleasantly surprised that she was very cute and sexily dressed. I was a bit worried because the place that I had arranged was in a conservative society and she was quite heavily made up.

She surprised me in the vehicle by taking my free hand and placing it between her legs. This girl was going commando below her short black dress.

We reached the place and sneaked in without incident. We started very slow with her dancing sexily for me and stripping to music on her iPhone. She has a slim dancer's body with small breasts below her padded bra. I'm not a big boob guy and so found her very sexy. She's a big tease and gives a lovely BBBJ. I returned the favor and we got started with round 1 in the living room itself and ended in the bedroom.

Between round 1 and round 2 we had a lot to eat and drink: wine, Miller beer (her favorite) and vodka. We were both quite high before round 2, and chatted a lot about our exes, casting couches, and a lot more..

KaranForever
04-18-17, 03:18
Hello friends,

I'm in Nashik today. Need help with info on indi scene. Help will be reciprocated with contacts in Mumbai.

Kuniya
04-18-17, 03:37
Hello to all gurus,

I have been in ISG for the past 4-5 years now. Need some help in Bombay with few contacts have made few contacts in Bbsr and Vizag as I travel there frequently. Would appreciate if you all could help me. My first tine. Favor requested.

UdtaLund
04-18-17, 04:35
Can you share her number on PM.

I want to take her.

Thanks in advance.

I got the same feedback from many friends here.

May be dropping idea to try her. Not yet made up mind unless I get some better another Hi class option.

Jasmpat
04-18-17, 05:13
I got the same feedback from many friends here.

May be dropping idea to try her. Not yet made up mind unless I get some better another Hi class option.Bro,

You can refer to my earlier post. Have mentioned about her in detail.

Right now, she is just looking for part time BF's who can get her valuable things for her house.

Better to avoid and move on hunting for new fishes.

RKDForFun
04-18-17, 06:04
Fellas,

Called regular spa, asked for regular 1, she dint came so asked for miss A (big boob), even she was not there, manager told only 1 Thai available so booked her, reached on time, undressed without disposals, here she comes, asked me to turn back, gave nice massage, asked if I was regular here, told 2 names & she smiled & asked which I liked the most out of 2, I said miss A, she asked why, I told she has huge melons, she again gave me naughty smile, after half HR massage, asked me if I want extras, from back to top, I said yes & fixed amt.

She than asked me to turn back, gave excellent bum massage with prostate massage, playing with back hole, she used her nails to polish balls, that was very professional, she than asked me to be in doggy position, so she could use both hands, 1 in prostate other rubbing dick, that carried on for 5 minutes, she than asked me to lay down on back, she used her palm to rub top of johnny, held top tight and rubbed johnny till balls as if someone is making you wear candy, which was done very professionally, it was not just fast rub rub & stroke, extremely slow, used lot of oil and than gave HJ buy rubbing her nails, that's something new, it was 1 of the most satisfying happy ending I got in long time.

Paid as fixed & left, asked me if you changed my mind who is better here, I told ill come next time & select you. Hugged & left.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.Is this Miss V?

JustFishing
04-18-17, 06:57
Dear fellow mongers,

Thank to brother Hitansh, I got a chance to connect with the Indie M. She was nice to connect with. We did DFK, Went on about WOT, doggie & ended with Mish. The only challenge I found is that her pussy smells. There is no bad odor but very strong odor. I didn't opt for DATY needless to say and found even doggie quite cumbersome. Rest of the info is captured really well by Hitansh. Hope this helps.

Cheers.Your inbox is too full. Not able to reply to your PMs.

RoamingMumbai
04-18-17, 07:34
Nice FR. Good rear massage is rare. Have fun.

Cheers.

Fellas,

Take care & play safe.
MyRulez.

GauravFalcon
04-18-17, 12:49
Dear Seniors & gentlemen,

Request if you could spare some time to share your suggestions for Girl friend friendly hotels within 8 K budget.

Any recommendations or contacts for Indie would be highly appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

Cheers,

Gaurav.

Si6798
04-18-17, 14:42
Hi guys,

Got into mongering after a break. Had an opportunity to meet up with Fiza, Pihu and Alia within the last one month. Thanks to Bobshep for the contacts.

Had a great time with Fiza and Pihu. Extremely friendly and memorable experience. Worth pursuing, as they are open to many things and not time watchers. Please keep the price under check, and reach out to Bobshep for reference.

Si.

Si6798
04-18-17, 17:21
Guys,

I agree with the comments here. Met up Alia few weeks back.

The quality of service is pathetic. Was always on phone and in a hurry to finish the deed. Very money minded. Will review the posts in future carefully before proceeding. Worth trying Fiza or Nikki or Pihu.

If you have the budget go for E or Varsha.

SI.

Thanks bro.

Though the girls there have a different story. Will try and get more details and update.

Thanks again.

MyRulez
04-18-17, 17:24
Yes. She was miss V.

Is this Miss V?

JustFishing
04-18-17, 17:49
She is some of the few indies who are in this for quiet some time still you would like to repeat her due to her chill and lively attitude, she is not at all a time watcher when it comes to deed yes you have to treat her as a sensible girl and you get in return what you are looking for yes assets are bit small as you find with most NE but she smells good and very clean.

Regards.Thanks, bro. I had met her thanks to you.

Vishal1980
04-18-17, 17:52
Hi,

Need aunty or bhabhi types with 3 k budget hope someone helps please PM.

AmpMax
04-18-17, 18:51
Fellas,
.Heheheh.

Milking-the-bull trick. I had this treatment long ago, forgotten who the doctor was😀. Your description is accurate and stirred my memories.

Stealth Boy
04-18-17, 19:19

4. Create a complete monger identity, complete with Facebook page, email ID, etc. And use these everywhere like ISG, SEA, SA, etc..-Take your own protection always.

-Never pay the girl before the deal.

-Look for any marks or unusual spots in her private areas before DATY or using fingers.

-Never give away any personal details to the girl.

-Do not get too close or emotionally attached to any girl, especially if you are married.

Play safe.

Ralsdm
04-18-17, 20:46

We reached the place and sneaked in without incident. We started very slow with her dancing sexily for me and stripping to music on her iPhone. She has a slim dancer's body with small breasts below her padded bra. I'm not a big boob guy and so found her very sexy. She's a big tease and gives a lovely BBBJ. I returned the favor and we got started with round 1 in the living room itself and ended in the bedroom..Is it possible to share contact on PM? Open to barter thanks.

Logicalpm
04-19-17, 06:09
Bro,

You can refer to my earlier post. Have mentioned about her in detail.

Right now, she is just looking for part time BF's who can get her valuable things for her house.

Better to avoid and move on hunting for new fishes.Hey Jas.

Thanks. Send you PM.

SleightOfHand
04-19-17, 06:09
Stumbled upon the Egypt forum by mistake where I read a post in which a senior member was charging money for giving out contacts. Want to know what fellow brothers think of that? Is it unethical for us to stoop to that level or is it absolutely fine to do so as a means of controlling the fraternity?

Cheers.

CowboyMum
04-19-17, 06:32
Sharing FR of a recent visit.

Went to 1st F 1 Bldg and looked at lineup of 3.5. Didn't like any. The guy showed me 5.5 then. Only 2 options. Didn't like the other one but Kajal looked nice. Good looking, petite, friendly smile etc. And even though she refused DFK (which is always a sign of nakhras), somehow went with her after the SP convinced me that her usual rate is 8.5 K and much in demand.

Kajal is oriya. Speaks Hindi in a v cute manner (doesn't know gender differentiation in Hindi.). Nice assets. Medium. But at the end of it too many nakhras.

A. no DFK upfront.

B. lip kissing said yes but resisted.

C. No fingering.

D. No licking balls.

Net net, strictly ok except for looks and body.

JohnyBgd
04-19-17, 08:30
Hi all,

First trip to Mumbai. Just for a couple of nights. Staying at a hotel near the airport. Would really appreciate any help / tips anyone can provide for the area.

Cheers!

Toniab
04-19-17, 13:03
Hi everyone, I am Delhi member and prsently in Mumbai for couple of Nights. Visited Club escape last night and had awesome time. Though it was very expensive. Want to try another club tonight. Staying in Bandra. Any suggestions for similar clubs. How about DROP.

HiThereAloha
04-19-17, 19:56
Hi mongers,

1. Famous Mumbai Studio spa, Andheri Kurla road. This place has been discussed earlier and available on NB. I didn't find this place good enough in my first visit almost 7-8 months back. They have, however, made it better in terms of privacy & hygiene. I booked available Thai therapist in weekday. Seeing the old beauty, I wasn't impressed (Not a looker). While she had amazing massage skills. & very humorous nature. I got so friendly in few minutes that started getting Spanks on Bums while talking! When it came to service after really decent massage, It was breath taking experience. Amazing prostate massage, Followed by she sitting on my lap (locked my leg movement). And that 'to & fro' movement took my breath away. I was struggling to breathe with excitement because of inability of leg movements. And I exploded furiously at the peak. Repeated the same place yesterday with a Local this time. Miss NZ ,26 yr married, smiling face with Big Bazookas. (slightly on healthier side, however)..Bro,

I'd love to try to and fro motion. Please get PM.

JustFishing
04-19-17, 20:40
I met this Odiya girl called Miss are on seeking arrangement. She's an aspiring writer who quit a consulting job to write.

She's also an ex model (aren't they all?) with lovely big firm boobs and is really sexually expressive.

We had a fun evening filled with wine, good conversation and sex. Great chemistry.

Damage: 10 k for 2-3 hours.

WIR: I would have but she's changed her number and I don't have her new number. If anyone knows it please PM me.

Tarun007
04-19-17, 21:02
Yesterday went to much talked spa in darkness east. One with same name of famous Actor.

Small rooms. Sliding doors with no latch. You can clearly hear what was happening in other rooms.

I entered the room and while was changing into despo suddenly the helper guy came and asked if I want water bottle. WDF! Such an awkward situation. Standing nude in front for a helping boy.

Was assigned a indie named S. She had avg figure and smiled coming inside. Gave a good massage but you have to agree that NE and Thai's are best in giving massage. During the massage I could hear all types of songs running on the reception TV and people talking to therapist in other rooms.

Finally at the end she asked if I need extras. I asked her what's on the menu. HJ for 1500, HJ+TL for 2000. I wasn't in mood and told her HJ for 500. She said 1000 for all access but no BJ.

Deed started. She lowered by despo and a new song started on reception TV "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]". We both started laughing. She did not remove her top but asked me to unhook her bra so that she can just lift it up. She had avg tits. She started kissing me everywhere while I was fingering her down. She was all wet and gave me a nice BJ (was not in package). Came in sometime and went for bath (common bathrooms).

Counter 1500.

Extra 1000.

Service and therapist assets: avg.

WIR: not same therapist. Can repeat for a sexy NE I saw. But heard that NE don't give extras there.

Please confirm if NE provide extra in this spa.

Still looking for a spa in Mumbai where you get looking indies or NE who gives extras like B2B. Pune is costly but I have taken B2B, FS from sexy Thai in the spa. Looking for same exp in Mumbai.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PrabSpice
04-20-17, 05:16
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SmartVvarma
04-20-17, 05:27
Yes, I absolutely agree with BophSep. Over the years, I have learnt that most of the time when we share contacts, they may not convert to actually meeting them. I also know couple of guys who have been asking for contacts for the last 6-7 months and never meet up. But, at the same time, lots of do end up meeting. With high end inde's, one need to be careful while sharing.

You need to judge the guy before sharing. And I never share any contacts thru PM. I ask them to connect with me thru WA and then take it further.

Play Safe.

Bro,

We meet all type of Indies with various type of damage, and share the contacts with our friends However when sharing High end Indi we have to be extra cautious, All will defiantly negotiate but we have to judge who are genuine and likely to afford and meet her. This has happened to me also many contact the indi but few only converts we also don't go to all high ends with whom we are tough but we can't expect a high end one come down but all try their own skill. We should share contacts whom you feel a guy is genuine and you feel he can afford to by reading a guys FR you can make out his liking. So carry on bro do share and care.

SureshRaj
04-20-17, 06:15
I met this girl on seeking arrangement last July. A fellow monger from ISG who was also on SA exchanged notes with me. He tried her about a week before me and gave her two thumbs up. Sharing the FR now because since June I've shared this contact with Bophshep and a few others here on ISG, and she seems to be become quite popular here.

Gracy (not her real name) is a genuine college student, slim with medium sized boobs and a cute face. She was a bit inexperienced when I had her and so was a bit submissive. That's probably changed by now. We did the regular alphabet soup: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, Mish and doggie.

She asked for 15 k for 2 pops which she dropped to 12 k. I offered her 10 k which she agreed to provided we could meet that very afternoon. I know from fellow mongers that now she doesn't agree to less than 15 k for a 2 pop short time but if you do try her, please negotiate a bit.Would like the contact of this student.

Ralsdm
04-20-17, 07:36
I met this Odiya girl called Miss are on seeking arrangement. She's an aspiring writer who quit a consulting job to write.

She's also an ex model (aren't they all?) with lovely big firm boobs and is really sexually expressive.

We had a fun evening filled with wine, good conversation and sex. Great chemistry.

Damage: 10 k for 2-3 hours.

WIR: I would have but she's changed her number and I don't have her new number. If anyone knows it please PM me.Hi,

Can you PM me her seeking handle or username and I may try to get it. Barter welcome.

Ralsdm
04-20-17, 10:56
Hi everyone, I am Delhi member and prsently in Mumbai for couple of Nights. Visited Club escape last night and had awesome time. Though it was very expensive. Want to try another club tonight. Staying in Bandra. Any suggestions for similar clubs. How about DROP.Try one at Ramee juhu rock bot. Same as escape but bigger and better. May get lucky there. But only on Fri. Sat and Sunday otherwise its empty. Escape is full on all days but same repeat crowd. Today is Thursday. Unlimited booze at RB may try once if not happy move to escape. Drinking culture near Audi showroom Andheri is one of the best but stag entry is a problem there. Playboy in Andheri Sakinaka area is also hyped great but I have never been there TC. PM if you want to go together.

MadMax12
04-20-17, 12:20
Got a contact from AFF. No outcalls and lives in Andheri West. Asking for 10 k ST and 25 K LT. If anyone tried her please share details. Attaching her pic.Hi,

Can you please provide further details of her.

Bond123
04-20-17, 13:35
Bro,

We meet all type of Indies with various type of damage, and share the contacts with our friends However when sharing High end Indi we have to be extra cautious, All will defiantly negotiate but we have to judge who are genuine and likely to afford and meet her. This has happened to me also many contact the indi but few only converts we also don't go to all high ends with whom we are tough but we can't expect a high end one come down but all try their own skill. We should share contacts whom you feel a guy is genuine and you feel he can afford to by reading a guys FR you can make out his liking. So carry on bro do share and care..Good thought bro. Will keep in mind.

Regards.

DaveM7
04-20-17, 16:02
Visited Mumbai for 2 nights. Had to cut short my trip due to an urgent issue cropping elsewhere. Anyways, good recos from Bophsep & Shahiste but couldn't experience Inde and hope to do in my next visit in May. Anyways did gave a shot to country spa in Bandra. Tried Ms A and she gave a nice massage to start with. Almost pulled down disp on pretext of back massage (which was very good indeed). Enough hints and Johnny stood proud & extras were negotiated down from 5 K to 4 K for B2B, CBJ & HJ. I did indulge in a bit of BS as well. Nice HJ slow and rhythmic and finally sprayed all over her. At the time of writing this post, Ms A may be on her way to Thailand. Overall nice experience. FS was told to be around 7 K.

Overall experience 7/10. WIR: Some other therapist may be. I will much rather go for an Inde instead of FS here given the space crunch at such places.

Keep coming to your city and will use all the contacts in coming visits.

VBJ999
04-20-17, 18:10
It seems that Delhi is doing good for lovers, planing in next month 19 to 22, anybody want to join? I have some contacts. By that way Delhi seniors are co-operative & rates are under control with verity of dishes.

VJ.

Noddyin
04-20-17, 18:41
I recently met a lady (late 20's to early 30's) in a five star in Mumbai (Digits ending 3727) . She is not a looker but is pleasant and can easily walk past the lobby without issues.

Didn't negotiate too hard since she was asking for 4 K for 2 Hrs and a pop and 12 K for the night. I decided to take services for one pop with an agreement to extend if needed. Ultimately I did not extend since I had to meet a few friends.

She came in, took a shower and sat with me chatting and having couple of breezers. Not a time watcher and can talk a bit. A decently maintained body with above average boobs. Started with DFK, CBJ and ended with multiple positions. She was amazing in CBJ and was ok with discharge on her body though she was not into cuming in mouth.

Overall a good experience.

Looks: 6. 5/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10.

CBJ: 9. 5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Possibly yes and she is recommended.

Willing to share her details with seniors or brother who can provide reliable Inde contacts in Pune.

MrShy
04-21-17, 02:11
Try one at Ramee juhu rock bot. Same as escape but bigger and better. May get lucky there. But only on Fri. Sat and Sunday otherwise its empty. Escape is full on all days but same repeat crowd. Today is Thursday. Unlimited booze at RB may try once if not happy move to escape. Drinking culture near Audi showroom Andheri is one of the best but stag entry is a problem there. Playboy in Andheri Sakinaka area is also hyped great but I have never been there TC. PM if you want to go together.Rockbottom is more expensive then Escape. Try YoYo's, that's just around the corner of Escape.

MrShy
04-21-17, 02:16
Stumbled upon the Egypt forum by mistake where I read a post in which a senior member was charging money for giving out contacts. Want to know what fellow brothers think of that? Is it unethical for us to stoop to that level or is it absolutely fine to do so as a means of controlling the fraternity?

Cheers.I had the same thing here in Mumbai forum. Asking $100- to share contacts.

VidhanGoel
04-21-17, 08:30
That's terrible. In my experience, Gracy prefers to meet during the day. But no excuse for leaving you hanging.Same thing happened to me couple of days back. Got her number from a senior, scheduled for 2 pm next day. She calls me at 11.30 am saying she would be late due to some medical emergency at home, would let me know revised timings in couple of hours. Went incommunicado post that.

Roshan Singh
04-21-17, 10:56
Hi,

Can someone give me reference for Riya.

Will try to help back as possible.

JustForFun123
04-21-17, 12:47
Hey guys!

Just visiting Bombay for 2 weeks from Blr.

Need some Indi / SP digits.

If possible SP with international contacts.

Will respond to the favor by providing best contacts in Bangalore.

AgarWalk
04-21-17, 16:43
Brothers, traveling to Mumbai for the weekend and looking for a good fun filled weekend. Pointers would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Fellow monger.

Sammy85
04-21-17, 17:06
Would like the contact of this student.Could you PM. Me her contact bro.

VitaminD
04-21-17, 21:59
Dear Sr mongers,

Which are the top ten Best 5 star hotels to pick up escorts in lobby. What are the best days, timings and a range of Damages. Is there a particular bar or restaurant to Pickup escorts or air hostesses.

Anyone one who can provide genuine info would be appreciate and happily reciprocated.

Hope to hear back.

Please PM.

Thanks in advance.

Sawassdee
04-22-17, 06:21
Hello, I've been here near the Mumbai international airport area for a week and no luck striking out on my own for new terrain. Far from usual. Any info on the spa that provides the extras with the name of the famous actor or any other place or service provider would be appreciated. Would prefer indie woman here in the land of India LOL. I do have my own place and I can travel. Thanks mates.

Shaukeen
04-22-17, 08:50
Recently went to Kumar's place and enjoyed NE girl Divya. However, I was told that the rates have gone up by Rs 100- 2200 is no 2300 and 1700 I snow 1800.

100 hardly makes a difference, bu wish to check if I was conned?

MongerInCloset
04-22-17, 10:18

Cheers.I don't think that's wrong at all. If anyone would offer me a genuine indie list asking for fair monetary compensation for the same, I am up for it.

One also needs to consider that the other person has spent considerable time and effort to procure the same. Whenever a list gets shared free of charge it is abused. This is what happened with Bluevelvet from Delhi. Almost 50% of the members re-shared and re-shared his contact list to a point that it became dead with most indies changing their numbers or threatening with police complaint.

The guy is really generous. But then this is India and if you get something for free its not valued.

Ideally there should be a balance, you share some common contacts to maintain forum brotherhood and if you have an exclusive list you can charge.

My two cents! A list of GF hotels, indies and spas. City specific. Wouldn't mind paying 1/2 k for 40-50 contacts. Definitely worth it.

Stealth Boy
04-22-17, 10:37
Hello fellow mongers,

After a long time waiting for the right day, fixed Kainaat for some fun. I was in Bombay for the weekend and had booked a room in a business hotel, and faced no issues. She does look better in the photos, but I wasn't surprised anyway. She had some urgent financial requirements and insisted on 10 k!

She was not bad at her job, but I definitely expected some more for the money I paid. Nice body to play with. I loved the DATY, but she did not allow for DFK for some reason.

Tried a lot of positions and she was not complaining. Decent GFE, and had some fun, but overpriced. Probably worth 6 k!

Overall: 6.5/10.

WIR: No.

VFM: No.

Damages: 10 k + Room.

Happy mongering.

Tut Li
04-22-17, 11:00
I have substantially reduced mongering with some sort of saturation. So, whenever an outstation trip is there to Mumbai (in past at Pune), I look for only few options, which are best in trade.

However about a fortnight back, due to horrible year end work load, decided to visit fun city just for wine and woman. Visited Mumbai as an overnight trip and contacted few friends quickly over whatapp. Thanks to Bophsep, Jasmpat, Smartvverma, Dilbeat & Ampmax.

My preference is to spend time with nice company and have fun. I am not into ST and it's embarrassing for me to discuss about pops with an inde. Dilbeat shared one inde (miss S), who is great in service, but unfortunately she was out of town during my stay at Mumbai.

As usual, booked an inde for overnight stay (in fact for full time from landing to departure). I prefer service over look as it does not matter after 5 minutes from entering hotel room unless is very ugly type. She (miss P) is VFM, well known on the forum for service and not a looker but I like her company.

So, everything was planned and just before a day I was supposed to travel, our great Bophsep informed about an inde, who is off the ISG radar. In fact, I was very comfortable (with P) and in relaxed mood so told him that will try her (new one miss G) next trip. But he literally pressed me to try her and that's what friends are for (it's his contact and is away from ISG, hence, only he will share).

Finally, I went with his suggestion and tried her for ST. It was wonderful time spent with her. She was awesome and exactly as per my taste, tiny beautiful chick and service was excellent. She was nice company to spend time with (will plan LT next time, not sure if she does LT). Everything on menu like DFK (must for me), BBBJ, lots of foreplay.

In fact, she reminded me of one inde from Pune whom I met through casual chat and spent memorable time during my Pune trips.

After I had her for ST, went to my earlier booked hotel for LT with miss P and it was great as expected. Every penny spent for fun trip was worth.

I remembered one guy posted that Bophsep and smartvverma both are same person. Actually SVVerma is close friend from Pune and met him over drink for most of my trips to Pune.

But I am yet to meet Bophsep, will meet very soon. Please don't ask me for contact of miss G, only bophsep will share. For any other inde, I can help. Thanks again. Safe & happy mongering.

RoneyAlan
04-22-17, 12:04
Thanks to Bophsep bro!

This is around a week old FR. Was in touch in Miss L for quite long, but couldn't meet her in my previous trips due to lack of time & preference. Came for a quick trip, so msged her as soon as I landed and she was up to meet immediately. Her looks & service has been discussed in length and breadth here, so not getting in to the details. She is very talkative, not a great teaser, good sucker, amazing fit body, smooth skin. Over all had a good time. She was very interested in talking about the other gals in the trade and who is better in service, who looks good blah blah. Found that very amusing.

WIR: May be.

Alan.

Rimmer069
04-22-17, 12:24
Went to my regular massage parlour. Counter guy / gals know me since long still have to call Madam for confirmation as per usual SOP. Gal taken was Jyoti. Had a decent time with her. Massage was ok and then she went outside for washroom. Came after 5 minutes and switched off the main lights. Asked if I would want another gal. Declined confirming low on budget issue. She opened her clothes and came near the massage table. Kissed her in the lips and though she seemed uncomfortable allowed DFK. Then pressed her boobs and sucked her nipples. Put my fingers inside her pussy and she was hot and wet. Fingered her generously and rubbed and pinched her clit. Then I caressed her ass and rubbed her butt hole. She broke the kiss and requested not to insert finger. Then she lied down on the massage table and asked me to come over her. Again started DFK and fingering and she started stroking my dick and caressing my balls. Boner was ready and requested for FS. She denied saying recently married and doesn't have sex other than her husband. Told me if she can call other girl for double fun whom I can also screw. Declined saying both my regular FS gals are on leave and the other available gals didn't looked yummy. She turned over and I rubbed my boner on the ass kissing back of her neck and chewing her ears. She DFKd me and asked me to finger her. So we were in a lip lock. Me fingering. She stroking. Continued for 5 minutes till I came in her hand. Broke kiss and told her thanks.

Looks- 6.5 /10.

Boobs- 7/10 soft and avg size. Non saggy.

Figure- 34 - 30 -38.

Complexion. Wheatish.

DFK. Yes.

DATY- not tried due to smell.

BJ. No.

Service- 9/10.

WIR. Maybe not as I can't DATY her.

Missing my regular Julie Aunty in that MP as now weekends are her off days. Her husband works in Dubai and hence she is horny like hell. She allows me everything and her pussy tastes real good. Strangely my colleague also took her twice but she didn't allowed FS, DFK and BBBJ.

AmazingRR
04-22-17, 17:43
Hello guys,

Read a few reviews of Sonal khan but they were quite old. Wanted to understand if she is still worth a ride. She is quoting 5 k for an hour. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Amazingrr.

VarunmBlast
04-22-17, 21:45
Brethren,

I will be in Mumbai next week, need help with. Indi contacts and some good GF hotels in Andheri / Bandra / airport area.

Thanks,

Varun.

Kalanamak
04-22-17, 23:42
Had shared this FR on a sister forum, sharing it here as well.

Was dilly dallying between this gal and work. Work had upper hand most of the time. Finally hit it off with her on a very short notice. Spoke on phone after couple of messages on WA. Met at the designated place exactly at decided time (both of us had catered for traffic). Had no difficulty in recognizing her, you can easily pass her as the typical sexy girl next door. Tried taking an auto to the pre decided lodge, unfortunately no one was ready. I booked uber (probably my best decision of that night).

Waited at the junction for the uber, she asked how did I recognize her, to which I just said I followed my instincts (however carnal they were).

Uber arrived in 5 minutes, we hopped in, and I checked expected time of arrival, it was approximately 50 minutes. Thanks to the insane traffic. We became comfortable and I groped her all this while trying to avoid the prying eyes of the driver and the onlookers and Intertwining our fingers and feeling each other at right places. Johny was rock hard already and sweating heavily. Her accent was like a typical native bong. I had difficulty understanding initially, then I adjusted comfortably. Usual chit chat, she revealed she's a catalog model and fills advance taxes (basically she mints money like anything).

Reached the designated location, and was shocked to see no sign of lodge anywhere, I was shocked belong wits and so was she, she asked the driver to drive a couple of hundred meters ahead and I kept changing the destination on the app and finally found the lodge, also left an edit in maps editor to correct the position of the lodge. We got down and walked into the lodge and she started giving me a virtual tour of the property, explaining me various rooms and tariffs. Reached the reception, again no sign of anyone. We waited for a couple of minutes and I saw a couple exiting from one of the rooms, where the lady's face was fully covered. I gave a naughty look towards my gal and we burst into fits of laughter. The manager arrived and asked for our IDs. She bargained the cheapest room available. Post formalities we walked into the room.

She went ahead to clean up and I followed suit. Till now it had been an hour of perfect 10/10 GFE experience right from pick up till the check in. Johny was tired of saluting her in attention all this while and needed respite. We chit chatted for a while and spiced it up with slow DFK. She was hesitant initially but then opened up and gave me a deep slurpy DFK biting and nibbling my tongue in between.

Slowly we changed into our birthday suit. Man. She had silkey smooth skin just like honey, perfect body, okay boobs, taut, not saggy, but no watermelons, handful, small aerola and large nipples which responded to my tickles and stood in rock hard attention. We explored each others body nibbling, licking, kissing, exploring earlobes and armpits.

I slid down to her clit for DATY, and explored her pussy for around 20 minutes. Fresh, clean, no bad odor just as I like it. She was a pro and knew the art of self control and used to distract me before peaking out. I continued and then switched to exploring her pussy with my middle finger looking for her sweet spot. I could see that she was enjoying as well. I switched from fingering to DATY again, somehow I just couldn't get enough of her pussy. In between I climbed up to her racks and sucked my heart out, switching between one nipple to the other, motor boating my heart out. All this while johny was dripping wet with pre-cum.

I had carried my own condompack, she slipped it on and followed an amazing WOT session, wherein she was in supreme control of affairs, followed by usual missy, spoon and I finished in doggy (my fav position). I was tired as hell, but she was fresh, seriously she has stamina folks.

Indulged in post fuck cleanup and cuddle, she told me she's getting enough clients for her own good, all expense paid clients for trips to lonavla bungalows etc (probably why she wasn't ready to compromise on damages).

Deal was for one pop and an hour only, but I had spent more than 1 hour 40 minutes, so the lodge manager came knocking asking whether everything is okay or not. While he was still knocking, we quickly dressed up and checked out. Booked ola (uber wasn't available). Given the remote location of the lodge the ola guy kept cancelling the trip. Had to take the auto waiting outside who made the best of the situation and demanded double of what would have costed me in uber. Anyways, I Hopped in, snuggled close, dropped her, just before dropping her I paid her in three maroon notes, she never asked about the money the entire time, I would have forgot and she would have left, I was glad I remembered and paid her. She gave an embarrassing goodbye kiss in front of the autowallah, which I was trying to avoid but I liked it😉Continued my journey home.

Scorecard.

Look 8/10 (She's the next door hot girl).

Figure 8/10 (she's got great body, nice shoulders, nice ass, handful boobs).

GFE 10/10 (Hands down the best GFE I've experiecned ever).

BJ. And / A (I forgot to demand BJ, she forgot to give, maybe given the paucity of time, next time maybe).

Service 9/10 (I forgot BJ, she didn't remind).

Pussy 9/10 (Had non stop DATY).

Ass 9/10 (Tight and shapely).

Attitude 10/10.

Nakhra. Nil.

Time watcher Quotient. Nil.

Damages 6 K + . 6 K.

WIR: Yes, again and again.

KingOfMan
04-23-17, 03:58
Dear Sr mongers,

Which are the top ten Best 5 star hotels to pick up escorts in lobby. What are the best days, timings and a range of Damages. Is there a particular bar or restaurant to Pickup escorts or air hostesses.

Anyone one who can provide genuine info would be appreciate and happily reciprocated.

Hope to hear back.

Please PM.

Thanks in advance.The Negative:

No lobby dealings bro! No star hotel even if not a worthy name wants that kind of thing on its sleeve. If you had chance upon something it might have been very situational. If you want something to be checked out let the forum know, there can be a lot who can try and be thrown out.

The Positive:

I have landed up with fun girls with most places having bar and active nightlife (famous JW, TAJ, St Regis). Only few times I have been lucky to have fun times with hotel staff but this was not Indian Opportunities. Also some places nifty staff do help you in your solo journeys but advise if memories should be brought back to hotel or not.

The Hope:

If you really look well kept and smell nice I have always found interesting situations with women. Exchange of numbers and no money involved.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Viiki
04-23-17, 05:59
Hello fellow mongers,

After a long time waiting for the right day, fixed Kainaat for some fun. I was in Bombay for the weekend and had booked a room in a business hotel, and faced no issues. She does look better in the photos, but I wasn't surprised anyway. She had some urgent financial requirements and insisted on 10 k!

She was not bad at her job, but I definitely expected some more for the money I paid. Nice body to play with. I loved the DATY, but she did not allow for DFK for some reason.

Tried a lot of positions and she was not complaining. Decent GFE, and had some fun, but overpriced. Probably worth 6 k!

Overall: 6.5/10.

WIR: No.

VFM: No.

Damages: 10 k + Room.

Happy mongering.I had paid her 7 k for 2 and didn't find her vfm. 5 k for 2 seems ok for her but there is huge demand supply mismatch.

Viiki
04-23-17, 06:06
Thanks to Bophsep bro!

This is around a week old FR. Was in touch in Miss L for quite long, but couldn't meet her in my previous trips due to lack of time & preference. Came for a quick trip, so msged her as soon as I landed and she was up to meet immediately. Her looks & service has been discussed in length and breadth here, so not getting in to the details. She is very talkative, not a great teaser, good sucker, amazing fit body, smooth skin. Over all had a good time. She was very interested in talking about the other gals in the trade and who is better in service, who looks good blah blah. Found that very amusing.

WIR: May be.

Alan.Seems like you are talking about Lucy. Don't understand this practice of referring to the girl as Miss l, miss s and so on and so forth and creating unnecessary suspense around the girl. If you don't want to put down the girl's name then at least put down her last 4 digits so we know that you are talking about someone that we all know.

Tut Li
04-23-17, 06:34
Seems like you are talking about Lucy. Don't understand this practice of referring to the girl as Miss l, miss s and so on and so forth and creating unnecessary suspense around the girl. If you don't want to put down the girl's name then at least put down her last 4 digits so we know that you are talking about someone that we all know.Not sure about others, but for me, I recently started using this to avoid bombarding of msgs to the guy who shared the number with me.

Also, because of few over smart people here, most indes have started reading ISG on regular basis, hence delayed FRs and only a letter make sense.

Sammy85
04-23-17, 06:36
I am cooking to Mumbai for a weekend. Please help me with some high profile contacts please.

Viiki
04-23-17, 06:50
Not sure about others, but for me, I recently started using this to avoid bombarding of msgs to the guy who shared the number with me.

Also, because of few over smart people here, most indes have started reading ISG on regular basis, hence delayed FRs and only a letter make sense.I am sure Lucy or the other indies know that it's them being referred to when we address them as miss l or miss s. Also why are we so worried if the girls are reading the FRs. If the FR is negative it means we don't intend to repeat the girl and should care a damn about what the girl thinks and if the FR is positive then the girl has nothing to complain about. The forum is for our benefit so let's try and keep it that way.

RoneyAlan
04-23-17, 06:57
Not at all to create a suspense or anything mate! Its just the preference & practice. I try to respond the details in private. Point taken. Will post the last 3 digits in future FRs.

Alan.

Seems like you are talking about Lucy. Don't understand this practice of referring to the girl as Miss l, miss s and so on and so forth and creating unnecessary suspense around the girl. If you don't want to put down the girl's name then at least put down her last 4 digits so we know that you are talking about someone that we all know.

Tut Li
04-23-17, 07:25
I am sure Lucy or the other indies know that it's them being referred to when we address them as miss l or miss s. Also why are we so worried if the girls are reading the FRs. If the FR is negative it means we don't intend to repeat the girl and should care a damn about what the girl thinks and if the FR is positive then the girl has nothing to complain about. The forum is for our benefit so let's try and keep it that way.Everyone does not think the way you have written. Even if I did not like an inde and don't want to repeat in future, I maintain the relationship. Sometimes even upfront told them that you are not as per my taste, but telling in my way of handling them. Many times it has resulted that they share other numbers of their friends who are as per my liking.

Anyway, there are many things not written in the books, we learn as we grow.

Viiki
04-23-17, 07:44
Everyone does not think the way you have written. Even if I did not like an inde and don't want to repeat in future, I maintain the relationship. Sometimes even upfront told them that you are not as per my taste, but telling in my way of handling them. Many times it has resulted that they share other numbers of their friends who are as per my liking.

Anyway, there are many things not written in the books, we learn as we grow.Hopefully we all will grow and will learn the true purpose of this forum before it's too late. The traffic on the forum is indicating to it with a handful of senior members putting down their reports.

LoverboyJerico
04-23-17, 13:42
If you want to fuck the oldest woman in the market, go for her!

Hello guys,

Read a few reviews of Sonal khan but they were quite old. Wanted to understand if she is still worth a ride. She is quoting 5 k for an hour. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Amazingrr.

Tester
04-23-17, 14:01
No. She's ok for 1500. She's old. In her 50's. Not worth 5 k.

Hello guys,

Thanks,

Amazingrr.

Pam007
04-23-17, 14:21
Hi all,

For meeting an independent, I am looking for a decent hotel or room for 2-3 hours near churchgate or south Mumbai. Budget 1500 to 2000. Near churchgate or south Mumbai or near to western stations upto Andheri pls.

If anybody knows, please provide hint or PM me with contact details.

Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
04-23-17, 15:37
Bros,

Just by upping my game and playing hard. As pointed out by seniors I've had a fantastic experience.

Yesterday I went to a spa that I visit regularly and I've befriended a chick there.

She got nude sucked me from balls to tip. And plying like hell. Then she said she's wet. I suggested she masturbate (I'm not into FS). And guess what. She's by now so comfortable with me that she did.

She went at it for like 20 minutes and finally shoved my face into her tits and asked me to suck hard and she came squealing gently.

You can do this too Bros:

Visit 1 place repeatedly.

Visit 1 girl and build a relationship.

And after a few months you'll see the wonders of the universe.

Please don't ask me where this is.

SpaSurf
04-23-17, 21:30
Bros,

Just by upping my game and playing hard. .....

She went at it for like 20 minutes and finally shoved my face into her tits and asked me to suck hard and she came squealing gently.

You can do this too Bros:

Visit 1 place repeatedly.

Visit 1 girl and build a relationship.

And after a few months you'll see the wonders of the universe.

Please don't ask me where this is.Yeah I am sure. But can you please mention the damages for this continuous connection (just asking about the tips), like how much you started with and how much you pay now.

VidhanGoel
04-24-17, 10:24
Posting last week's FR. Thanks to a senior member here for sharing Ruby's number. Got in touch with her via whatsapp. She is friendly and looks genuine. Says she is 23 years old but looks a bit older than that. Her height must be around 5'7. Overall, she is reasonably good looking with nice & clean body.

She has a decent place in Andheri. She offered me a drink when I reached there which was nice of her. Started with bit of chit-chat & proceeded to the main act slowly after some rubbing and fore play. I loved DATY but she doesn't seem to like DFK. Tried few different positions and she was participate, decent GFE, overall worth 7 k!

MumbaiNewbie
04-24-17, 11:23
Hello brothers,

This FR is from last week. I live in Borivali east and last Friday evening I was walking down to the cigarette shop and spotted a spa near my house. I have been living here for the last 4 years never spotted this spa. I had a very bad last week and was in need of of TLC so decided to check out the spa. I thought worst case scenario I will come out with a nice massage.

Walked up to the reception and was presented with a rate card of the massages available opted for the Aroma Therapy for 1700. On my way in there were a 3 girls staring weirdly at me. After paying at the reception the receptionist called out for all the masseuses to line up (always a good sign when you get to choose). Opted for Miss V she seemed most eager and had really nice assets. Was taken in to a massage room which had a shower, a bath tub and nice big massage table and most importantly the door had a lock from inside (another sign). Was handed disposable wear to change into. I was waiting for Miss V to go out so I could change, she just stood there looking at me and asked me change in front of her (now this was the final confirmation). I tried to put on the disposable wear but it was too small for me and ripped while I was trying to put it on. Miss V stepped forward and removed the dispo and told me not to worry about it we will do the massage without any disposable.

Asked me lay down face first and immediately went to work on my ass and inner thigh teasingly touching my balls. Post hat she started massaging my back and was close enough to me feel her up and then she said the magic words "Service Chahiye (do you want service)". I was more than happy to oblige. She quoted 3.5 k TL + HJ and 7 k for B2B with assisted bath. Told her to take a hike I m not interested in paying so much. Negotiated and finalized TL + HJ at 2 k. She removed her top and started licking me all over. Removed her bra and let her ample assets loose. Beautiful soft smooth dusky breasts sucked them to my heart's content. She gave a nice HJ and an awesome prostate massage. Also while I was taking bath she she applied soap to my back and my ass.

All in all an awesome experience. Not to forget even the massage was super awesome.

Damage: 1.7 k counter + 2 k to Miss V.

WIR: Probably. As there is not much indie / SP action that I know of in Borivali.

RajRahuk1973
04-24-17, 12:14
I m neither a senior member nor a FR contributor in the forum. But still some senior mongers are very good brother friend well wisher of mine. I have had some of high end inde contact who were not regular believing the philosophy sharing for caring with some guy of our forum as well as Delhi guys I lost my valuable connection of this high end indies contact. One name is K claiming NRI reside at Belarus I request you to not share any contact with this guy he spoil my relation with two of my contact because of him. I request you to please verify detail before sharing number with anyone. Don't share immediately.

SmartVvarma
04-24-17, 15:48
Ya true.

There are no rules as to how one should write an FR. It's an individual preference and choice. I too don't mention the full name mostly. And if the person who has given me the reference is ok, then only I mention his handle.

If anyone is interested, they can always get in touch thru PM and get connected!!

Play Safe.

Not sure about others, but for me, I recently started using this to avoid bombarding of msgs to the guy who shared the number with me.

Also, because of few over smart people here, most indes have started reading ISG on regular basis, hence delayed FRs and only a letter make sense.

Viiki
04-24-17, 16:37
Ya true.

There are no rules as to how one should write an FR. It's an individual preference and choice. I too don't mention the full name mostly. And if the person who has given me the reference is ok, then only I mention his handle.

If anyone is interested, they can always get in touch thru PM and get connected!!

Play Safe.Nobody has spoken about rules. It is just a suggestion. The last 4 digits help in identifying the indie being written about. I don't know understand the issue in mentioning it but then it's your free will so do as you please.

Tut Li
04-24-17, 17:17
Nobody has spoken about rules. It is just a suggestion. The last 4 digits help in identifying the indie being written about. I don't know understand the issue in mentioning it but then it's your free will so do as you please.Ok. Noted. Majority of the FRs are with details and last three digits only. Let's part away with this discussion.

Ralsdm
04-24-17, 17:53
Hi all,

For meeting an independent, I am looking for a decent hotel or room for 2-3 hours near churchgate or south Mumbai. Budget 1500 to 2000. Near churchgate or south Mumbai or near to western stations upto Andheri pls.

If anybody knows, please provide hint or PM me with contact details.

Thanks in advance.Try stayuncle, you will get lot hotels for couples, try near khar station, very famous hotel discussed a lot in previous reports.

Ralsdm
04-24-17, 17:56
Had a blast weekend.

Had a conference on Friday in Pune, sat in Mumbai.

Thanks to Bopseph, Rahul378712, and Mithun186,for helping and giving suggestions.

Day 1: Pune.

Started off with messages and calls to ISG friends from Thursday, got contact of 3 new birds, called but no luck as two were busy and one did not reply due to some reasons. Called up a and old SP who is trusted and he sent me photos of some girls on WA.

Wasn't happy, so asked for more, was given choice of East European girls, total 3. Price quoted 8 k incl all.

Was waiting till 11 pm, when he asked me to go to kalyani nagar and wait. Called again and said they there would be delay of 1 HR as she has been late for another appt. So went to a club nearby to kill time.

Finally at 12.45 am, was given the hotel name and room no. Where she was put up for the same, went directly to the 5 star hotel in KN was not stopped at the reception or asked any questions. Knocked on room and entered to find a nice Uzbekistan babe, age 26, nice figure and good assets, may be 36-28-36, but I was too happy. Gave her the money and she asked me to take a shower.

After shower started amazing session of intense physical pleasure. Foreplay was amazing with kissing and sucking all over from forehead to toe. DFK, followed by fingering till she was dripping wet. She allowed DATY and seemed to like it, said "hay thanks it was nice" after that. Slipped on a cover and long BJ followed, the two brothers were also not neglected.

Then did WOT for some time, flipped to do doggy then finally finished in missionary position. Was totally spent after 20 min or so. Asked if I enjoyed and laughed when I said it was amazing. Took a short shower again and left, again no questions were asked. Called up the SP and thanked him.

Girl: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Vfm: 10/10.

Damage: 8 k incl room and deed.

WIR: not going to Pune for next 2 months so no, as she is leaving on 15th may.

Day 2: Mumbai.

Came to Mumbai after finishing the conf in Pune at around 3 pm, was wondering what to do. Called up 2 ISG guys M & S in Mumbai and decided to meet in evening for drinks / dinner then proceed to club ESCAPE.

Mean while messaged miss T, whose no was shared by a girl named E, again thanks to Rahul37812. Messaged her and decided to meet. Reached mind space Malad and waited for her, severe traffic during which she sent scantily clad photos of her with message in hint meaning "watch these while you wait for me".

When I finally I saw her, I was amazed, the photos that she sent did little justice to her, tall about 5'5" with zero figure and very fair. We proceeded to to aksa beach where there is a nice hotel, recently renovated, booked a room and proceeded. Meanwhile she was chatting non-stop on general topics, looks just like girl next door and anyone who saw us just would think of us as another college couple.

The room was nice but small. What followed was about 20 minutes of foreplay with long DFK, Kissing all over with BBBJ, DATY and 69. Fingered her and she was wet and moaning, slipped on cover and had her in WOT, and picked her and pushed against wall and pumped for some time, finally finishing in missionary as I like it most.

We rested for a while watching TV and cuddling while she offered a back massage for some time. She then again started cuddling and kissing in right places and I was ready for second round. Started with WOT and finished in Missionary, took some time this time and by the time I was done she was moaning loudly and I had no idea if it was due to pain or pleasure, but the look on her face and smile made my heart jump.

Dropped her at Goregaon. Meanwhile was getting calls from Rahul378712 for the meet. Mithun186 had a previous meetup with friends so he messaged that he is unable to join, so I and Rahul378712 met and proceeded to Club Esc for the night.

Service: 10/10.

Vfm: 20/10.

Damage: 10 k 2 pops.

Room: 1. 2 k.

WIR: absolutely yes, chatting with her on wa as typing maybe next sat or sun, you don't get girls like her often.

Day 3:

Club ESC was rocking on Saturday, but the same crowd and all below average or MILF'S. We were both not much interested. Rahul378712 was visibly upset as he had heard so much about the place, but he did not find anyone worth asking, and clearly after the two beauties I had tasted, even I was not in a mood to chat-up any girls there. Meanwhile Rahul378712 struck a deal with a person / agent offering girls somewhere in Andheri and went with him to check out.

I met a girl who I had about a year back and bought her a tequila shot and asked her about any of her "friends" who she may introduce. She introduced to 2 girls, 1st plump and very fair, 2nd very thin and dark, dressed in goth style, but I didn't fancy any. Meanwhile received call from Rahul that he didn't like any girl in Andheri, and was heading home as he was tired and had an early day.

Tipped valet guy 500 and he drove me to RB where the club was in full swing at 4 am. Went and found my regular bartender and spotted three girls sitting in a corner.

All three were not the "club type girls", but dressed as regular girls go to college. I saw a guy chatting up one of the girls and they both headed to smoking area and were chatting. I followed in curiosity, when one of the other girls came and stood near them, I made eye contact and she smiled, I smiled back and asked her name miss A, she said, what you do I again asked, she said. Nothing. This was the hint I was looking for. I immediately asked her what was the plan, she said 30 k for full night, 15 k ST. I laughed and said 10 k st, she laughed back and said she won't budge and to think it again and come back, and she went to.

Dance floor to dance. Meanwhile I checked my wallet and went to ATM and withdrew money. At the door found the first girl with the boy, chatted them up and she gave me her number and asked to call back in an hour. Gave her name as miss and meanwhile going inside I found miss A visibly drunk, dancing with random guys, clearly enjoying her night-out. The third girl miss I, name found out later, was clearly irritated and was dragging out miss A outside and home. I chatted miss I and offered her 10 k St, she agreed but said later today as he had to drag miss A home. Clearly irritated I also left the club as it was 6. 30 am, and clearly wondering how these clubs stay open such late.

I knew them shutting at 4 am on Saturdays. Meanwhile called miss and who had finished with the guy and asked me to meet in Bandra. Met her at 8 am and proceeded to a hotel in Bandra famous with mongers.

Went to the room freshened up and chatted miss and, found out she was a divorcee,26 yrs and with a 2 yr child. She is 5'3", very fair. Nose ring, little plump with little tummy 32 boobs, but no sag, looks like she is a teenager and doing this as she was unhappy with a 30 k per month job and now makes anywhere betn 1-1.5 lakhs a month doing this. Clearly amazed, I did not show this nor did I care. But she was a nice talker, and we talked for about 20 min or so when suddenly she kissed me and started the act. She was very wild in bed open to all except A, which even I am against. DFK with lip biting, biting and kissing over chest with an amazing BBBJ using lots of tongue, rubbing boobs all over body.

She was very wet and dripping white as I fingered her, did DATY, and she proceeded to slip on cover doing WOT, followed by Doggy but I was uncomfortable, as had pain in both legs after standing all night, put her in missionary and finished after 10 minutes, clearly my best in months. She was uttering dirty sweet things during the process, which turned me on more. Clearly spent panting we rested and chatted for a while, booked an uber for her and left hotel, went back to a friends place and slept till am.

Girl: 8/10.

Service: 10/10. In spite of tummy and plump, she is very wild in bed.

VFM: 9/10, bargained for 10 k from 15 k, to which she agreed after some time. I hate to do this as it decreases service quality.

Damage: 10 k.

Room: 2 k.

WIR: absolutely yes, chatting with her on wa as typing maybe next sat or sun, you don't get girls like her often.

Overall had a blast for 3 days, now waiting and wondering when I will do it again. Now working my ass off.

Please do not ask for contacts, all above have been already shared with known ISG friends and seniors.

Jaaco
04-24-17, 19:26
Thanks to senior Gangaram's help, visited spa in Marine Lines, name ending with va. Chose cute NE therapist V. Gave me a good deep massage, with fingers fluttering lightly close to my johnny. Lovely feeling. Fingers teased me by coming close to my jewels. Allowed me to feel her ass from outside, and back and belly from inside but didn't give access to her boobies. Was friendly. Tipped her 1 k. Repeated her 2 days later hoping to take her to the next stage. Didn't make much progress, excepting that she allowed me to hold her from behind and caress her a bit. But still no access to her booty or her boobies. She's cute and friendly, so tipped her 1 k again. I have a feeling I'm not going to make much progress with her in future. Any suggestions from seniors on whom to try who allows b2 b or FS, will be much obliged. The spa suits me as I stay close by. It has more than a dozen therapists so I'm hoping to get a lead on a looker who gives extras.

Jaaco.

RajCool
04-24-17, 20:00
Hey man,

Sounds like a good deal. Can you share the details. Thanks.

Was dilly dallying between this gal and work. Work had upper hand most of the time. Finally hit it off with her on a very short notice. Spoke on phone after couple of messages on WA. Met at the designated place exactly at decided time (both of us had catered for traffic). Had no difficulty in recognizing her, you can easily pass her as the typical sexy girl next door. Tried taking an auto to the pre decided lodge, unfortunately no one was ready. I booked uber (probably my best decision of that night).

Waited at the junction for the uber, she asked how did I recognize her, to which I just said I followed my instincts (however carnal they were).

Uber arrived in 5 minutes, we hopped in, and I checked expected time of arrival, it was approximately 50 minutes. Thanks to the insane traffic. We became comfortable and I groped her all this while trying to avoid the prying eyes of the driver and the onlookers and Intertwining our fingers and feeling each other at right places. Johny was rock hard already and sweating heavily. Her accent was like a typical native bong. I had difficulty understanding initially, then I adjusted comfortably. Usual chit chat, she revealed she's a catalog model and fills advance taxes (basically she mints money like anything)..

RoamingMumbai
04-25-17, 08:10
Very interesting FR. Especially the writing skill is very story-teller-kind or rather can say someone who writes very regularly, may be as profession or as passion.

Reached mind space Malad and waited for her, severe traffic during which she sent scantily clad photos of her with message in hint meaning "watch these while you wait for me".
When I finally I saw her, I was amazed, the photos that she sent did little justice to her, tall about 5'5" with zero figure and very fair. We proceeded to to aksa beach where there is a nice hotel, recently renovated, booked a room and proceeded. Meanwhile she was chatting non-stop on general topics, looks just like girl next door and anyone who saw us just would think of us as another college couple.

All three were not the "club type girls", but dressed as regular girls go to college. I saw a guy chatting up one of the girls and they both headed to smoking area and were chatting. I followed in curiosity, when one of the other girls came and stood near them, I made eye contact and she smiled, I smiled back and asked her name miss A, she said, what you do I again asked, she said. Nothing. This was the hint I was looking for. I immediately asked her what was the plan, she said 30 k for full night, 15 k ST. I laughed and said 10 k st, she laughed back and said she won't budge and to think it again and come back, and she went to..

SmartRandeep01
04-25-17, 08:18
Bro,

Really Nice FR you seems to have enjoyed a lot can you please share her details so even I can explore her also any reference which I need to give I have 2 contacts in Mu lud which I am planning to meet tomorrow.

Thanks.

Uber arrived in 5 minutes, we hopped in, and I checked expected time of arrival, it was approximately 50 minutes. Thanks to the insane traffic. We became comfortable and I groped her all this while trying to avoid the prying eyes of the driver and the onlookers and Intertwining our fingers and feeling each other at right places. Johny was rock hard already and sweating heavily. Her accent was like a typical native bong. I had difficulty understanding initially, then I adjusted comfortably. Usual chit chat, she revealed she's a catalog model and fills advance taxes (basically she mints money like anything)..

Zephyer
04-25-17, 12:33
Good to see you had good fun Mate.

I also appreciate your effort in remembering and writing such a detailed and huge FR.

Cheers.

Had a blast weekend.

Thanks to Bopseph, Rahul378712, and Mithun186,for helping and giving suggestions.

Overall had a blast for 3 days, now waiting and wondering when I will do it again. Now working my ass off.

Please do not ask for contacts, all above have been already shared with known ISG friends and seniors.

Kalanamak
04-25-17, 16:27
Hey man,

Sounds like a good deal. Can you share the details. Thanks.Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf =Subscriptions.

Thanks,

Kalanamak.

Wadala 2323
04-25-17, 18:05
It has been a while since I got any action in Mumbai, so followed the leads in the forum and decided to give UT a try. I called ahead and made sure that my choice (mEmE) was available. The entrance is not inviting but since I had read a lot of the busty M, I decided to go in. Chose the aroma massage. Was shown into a small room-without a door as already mentioned. M walked in and asked me if I had been here before to which I replied no but I have been to Colaba and Santa Cruz branch. Have a good massage with a little touching here and there. I played it cool as I was sure that action was assured.

Flipped over and I was caressing her thighs and out pop the question. I said yes and then the usual banter about rate. Finally agreed on 1500.

So she has very nice boobs. See cup from what I could judge. Smooth and not sagging at all. She gave a great hand job but the moment I came she got out of the room in a second!

Satisfied I left. Have heard that n1 n1 is suppose to be better. Will try her tomorrow.

Zephyer
04-26-17, 06:48
It's not often that I share something on the forum, especially FR. Only when I feel that some information or knowledge needs to be shared / appreciated, I pen a few sentences.

And off late, I have not been too active in the deeds, more so on my favorite source of carnal pleasures, Independents. So I thought may be its time to get back and take a dip to cool down in the excessive summer heat. With the help of some good souls on the forum, I zoomed in on one of the most sought after but expensive option. Though this lead me to compromise on my self imposed budgetary restrictions, but I said what the heck, I am not doing this often, I can indulge myself for once, as it is this particular option was praised all along for the for the wonderful & out of the world experience she provides in the limited time of her company.

So after a lot of hurdles due to my work, travels, her not being available, family time etc etc, finally said lets do it. Things were finally falling in place and it seemed that the Day would come sooner than later, but then again the stars thought otherwise.

Hotel almost booked, only thing was left to press the final click to confirm the booking, and the bomb drops on me, the Lady has moved from premium to uber premium category. The rates which were earlier applicable for her company are jacked up by as much as 35%, and believe me when the compensation is already in 5 digits, 35% is a pretty substantial amount.

So I said what the heck, l have to draw the line, and my line was drawn already. & I had to say bye to her.

All along I have seen rates going north, for example, . One more indie which was at 5 K for 2 pops including place about 2 years back, is asking 10 K+acco now. And she is aging now.

The inflation is hitting hard all along, and we need to be smart enough to get more bang for every buck that we put in the table and spend it wisely.

Lets keep the Prices in check as much as we can and have more fun.

Cheers.

MadhuSun
04-26-17, 08:16
I went to Mumbai last weekend to watch an IPL cricket match. Through our ISGian, I had planned to meet a famous inde last Sunday. He shared her contact number and I talked with her 3 times before starting my trip. When I landed Mumbai, she cancelled our meeting since she went into some personal unavoidable appointment. I was very disappointed. My mind was set for sex; so looked for some alternatives with other ISGian, but couldn't able to contact him that time. So I called my Chennai SP who is having contacts in Mumbai. He directed me to another SP in Mumbai and he shared few profiles in WP. I choose one on my taste. Deal was set for 15 k for 3 hours. In few minutes she called me and confirmed my hotel and room#.

She reached my hotel after an Hour. Settled here cab charges and took her directly to my room. Regarding the girl, she is good looking Punjabi, aged 24, 5.5" tall, medium body, fair size of boob. Had a glass of wine and here come disappointment started! She removed all her cloths and lay naked on bed and asked me to fuck her. I was pissed off. It took 15 minutes for me to get erection. She gave CBJ for 5 minutes and fucked her in miss position for 15 minutes and shoot out. It was just mechanical. She spent next one hour by mostly watching TV naked on bed. She just spoke little English and I am zero in Hindi. I tried for another round but nothing worked out. My mind was blind. I asked her to leave. She started argue with me for taxi and tips which was not initially agreed with SP. I called my SP and he asked me to wait for few minutes; I don't wanted spend any more minute with her. So paid here 1 k and asked her to leave. Went to hotel beach bar and spent my lonely 3 hours with wine & great food.

Next morning, I tried to get another appointment through both ISGians but nothing worked out. It was almost 11am and I needed to leave hotel for stadium by 4 pm. I was very tired (I think, I took too much wine last night). I called hotel spa, and booked an appointment for 90 minutes. It's a professional spa having many branches across the country. So I know there is nothing to get fun there. I was just looked for good massage to relax my body. I was appointed with a cute therapist from Mizoram. She has wonderful hands, started massage slowly into each and every tissue on my body. Few minutes later, she sat below my back and started giving massage on my half part back, hip and moved to neck and again. I got erected 100% which I felt hard on even seeing naked woman last night. This is what all sex about. I can't control myself and I put my hand on her leg and started to feel her leg and thigh. OMG, it was very very soft. I never felt that much soft skin in my life. She told me naughty and got down and asked to turn front. My erection didn't lose single cm for next 15 minutes massage session on my front part of leg and hand. She smiled at me and asked what you want? I replied just give me hand job. She told it's never possible here and started massage on chest and stomach and hip. I can't control any more, just hold her left hand and pushed her right hand into dispo to reach my tool. She took a long breath asked promise not to tell anyone about that. She started giving HJ slowly, I put my hand inside her top and started feeling her hip, slowly moved to her stomach and moved very slowly to her boob and started feeling it over bra. I never thought she might have that big boob. On the moment I put my hand inside her bra and felt the softness and hardness of nipple, I am unloaded my cum. Wow, it was a wonderful experience than what I got last night for 15 k. Finally she gave me great head massage for 15 minutes. I was very relaxed. Took steam bath, hot shower, dressed up and thanked her for the service with tip which she didn't even ask for.

Come back to my room, ordered lunch with some drink, headed to Stadium, witnessed the won of the team which I support. Headed back to hotel and went to beach bar and spent time till 2 am. After very disappointed first day, it was very satisfied second day. That's how life takes us. Thank you senior ISGians who guided me for this trip.

See you again with another report soon.

DesiDilruba
04-26-17, 10:06
It has been a while since I got any action in Mumbai, so followed the leads in the forum and decided to give UT a try. I called ahead and made sure that my choice (mEmE) was available. The entrance is not inviting but since I had read a lot of the busty M, I decided to go in. Chose the aroma massage. Was shown into a small room-without a door as already mentioned. M walked in and asked me if I had been here before to which I replied no but I have been to Colaba and Santa Cruz branch. Have a good massage with a little touching here and there. I played it cool as I was sure that action was assured.

Flipped over and I was caressing her thighs and out pop the question. I said yes and then the usual banter about rate. Finally agreed on 1500.

So she has very nice boobs. See cup from what I could judge. Smooth and not sagging at all. She gave a great hand job but the moment I came she got out of the room in a second!

Satisfied I left. Have heard that n1 n1 is suppose to be better. Will try her tomorrow.M has given me my first ever BJ 2 years back in Juhu you*.

She's got fantastic boobs, tight ass and juicy lips to lick and get your johny sucked.

Amey1991
04-26-17, 13:35
Hi guys,

I am new to mongering. I am looking for hot young girls in Mumbai. Preferably college girls or models. Any help would be appreciated.

IceManRaul14
04-26-17, 15:09
Hey guys,

Are there any afro chicks in Bombay. Do PM for the same.

Jpdixx
04-26-17, 19:08
Hi guys,

Can someone please help me with some Inde contacts in Mumbai urgently? I have PM. Prompt help will be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

TopGun11
04-26-17, 19:54
My last session at this spa was rather incomplete as I found myself out of cash for extras. And the masseuse was pretty fetching too. So a repeat visit was a must if only to finish the job.

After many futile attempts to make time I dropped in without an appointment to test my luck. It was early evening and the weekend crowd was starting to fill the mall outside.

My masseuse was no longer working there. Instead I was assigned a curvy Thai probably in her 30's. She got down to business soon enough, quoting 2 k for a HJ and 6 k for CBJ. The HJ was pretty ordinary but her boobs compensated somewhat, crowned by perfect hard nipples. May repeat if I'm around this area again.

Member #4745
04-26-17, 20:10
I went to Mumbai last weekend to watch an IPL cricket match. Through our ISGian, I had planned to meet a famous inde last Sunday. He shared her contact number and I talked with her 3 times before starting my trip. When I landed Mumbai, she cancelled our meeting since she went into some personal unavoidable appointment. I was very disappointed. My mind was set for sex; so looked for some alternatives with other ISGian, but couldn't able to contact him that time. So I called my Chennai SP who is having contacts in Mumbai. He directed me to another SP in Mumbai and he shared few profiles in WP. I choose one on my taste. Deal was set for 15 k for 3 hours. In few minutes she called me and confirmed my hotel and room#.

She reached my hotel after an Hour. Settled here cab charges and took her directly to my room. Regarding the girl, she is good looking Punjabi, aged 24, 5.5" tall, medium body, fair size of boob. Had a glass of wine and here come disappointment started! She removed all her cloths and lay naked on bed and asked me to fuck her. I was pissed off. It took 15 minutes for me to get erection. She gave CBJ for 5 minutes and fucked her in miss position for 15 minutes and shoot out. It was just mechanical. She spent next one hour by mostly watching TV naked on bed. She just spoke little English and I am zero in Hindi. I tried for another round but nothing worked out. My mind was blind. I asked her to leave. She started argue with me for taxi and tips which was not initially agreed with SP. I called my SP and he asked me to wait for few minutes; I don't wanted spend any more minute with her. So paid here 1 k and asked her to leave. Went to hotel beach bar and spent my lonely 3 hours with wine & great food..15 k for 3 hours. You should have been very suspicious!

Member #4745
04-26-17, 20:23
Went to my regular massage parlour. Counter guy / gals know me since long still have to call Madam for confirmation as per usual SOP. Gal taken was Jyoti. Had a decent time with her. Massage was ok and then she went outside for washroom. Came after 5 minutes and switched off the main lights. Asked if I would want another gal. Declined confirming low on budget issue. She opened her clothes and came near the massage table. Kissed her in the lips and though she seemed uncomfortable allowed DFK. Then pressed her boobs and sucked her nipples. Put my fingers inside her pussy and she was hot and wet. Fingered her generously and rubbed and pinched her clit. Then I caressed her ass and rubbed her butt hole. She broke the kiss and requested not to insert finger. Then she lied down on the massage table and asked me to come over her. Again started DFK and fingering and she started stroking my dick and caressing my balls. Boner was ready and requested for FS. She denied saying recently married and doesn't have sex other than her husband. Told me if she can call other girl for double fun whom I can also screw. Declined saying both my regular FS gals are on leave and the other available gals didn't looked yummy. She turned over and I rubbed my boner on the ass kissing back of her neck and chewing her ears. She DFKd me and asked me to finger her. So we were in a lip lock. Me fingering. She stroking..Which spa in Marol and what sop you follow?

ServingYou2003
04-26-17, 22:01
Met Punam from Malad after a long thought, read her about being wild cat. Since she is into beer got her couple of bottles. Entered her place which was pretty neat and clean. She looks OK and different compared to her DP. She was in her night gown. We started our beer session, chit chatting for sometime. Then she just started kissing me, she was super wild in her DFK we were literally sucking our tongues and this went at least for 20 minutes. Then she removed my jeans and tee. Pulled down my underwear and started sucking my tool deep in, supper BBJ though I wanted CBJ but since I saw her sucking it so well didn't stop her. Later she kissed all over my body. I undressed her and I saw those saw small racks and flat ass a disappointment but looking at those wild eyes completely forgot about it. Some B2B later put on the cover and started with WOT, then doggie style, then standing in front of mirror got another CBJ this time. Then was missionary where I came finally, removed the cover and splashed on her racks. She enjoyed it, after cleaning up, just laid there bare with her top of me, paid and left. Took some time to climax due to beer I guess.

Looks 6/10.

Service 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

Damages 2.5 k and for beer 0.2 k.

WIR: yeah maybe as it was an proper GFE.

Met her again after 3 days 4 k 2 pops and also got her some vodka quarters. Again great experience.Can anyone help me with the contact of Miss P from Malad. PM me please.

Ralsdm
04-27-17, 10:26
I went to Mumbai last weekend to watch an IPL cricket match. Through our ISGian, I had planned to meet a famous inde last Sunday. He shared her contact number and I talked with her 3 times before starting my trip. When I landed Mumbai, she cancelled our meeting since she went into some personal unavoidable appointment. I was very disappointed. My mind was set for sex; so looked for some alternatives with other ISGian, but couldn't able to contact him that time. So I called my Chennai SP who is having contacts in Mumbai. He directed me to another SP in Mumbai and he shared few profiles in WP. I choose one on my taste. Deal was set for 15 k for 3 hours. In few minutes she called me and confirmed my hotel and room#..Dude,

I also have been burnt on several occasions, please make sure you do not pay in advance and warn the SP that you may cut the cost if service not adequate. Also I prefer negotiating to per session and not for a specific time as you may even do 2 pops in one hour if girl is equally good. These SP Assholes just want to make money without giving proper gal with service and then switch off their phones if we call so beware. Just giving suggestion as I also have been in your place and have learnt it the hard way. Happy mongering.

Monger1977
04-27-17, 10:59

Uber arrived in 5 minutes, we hopped in, and I checked expected time of arrival, it was approximately 50 minutes. Thanks to the insane traffic. We became comfortable and I groped her all this while trying to avoid the prying eyes of the driver and the onlookers and Intertwining our fingers and feeling each other at right places. Johny was rock hard already and sweating heavily. Her accent was like a typical native bong. I had difficulty understanding initially, then I adjusted comfortably. Usual chit chat, she revealed she's a catalog model and fills advance taxes (basically she mints money like anything).

Reached the designated location, and was shocked to see no sign of lodge anywhere, I was shocked belong wits and so was she, she asked the driver to drive a couple of hundred meters ahead and I kept changing the destination on the app and finally found the lodge, also left an edit in maps editor to correct the position of the lodge. We got down and walked into the lodge and she started giving me a virtual tour of the property, explaining me various rooms and tariffs. Reached the reception, again no sign of anyone. We waited for a couple of minutes and I saw a couple exiting from one of the rooms, where the lady's face was fully covered. I gave a naughty look towards my gal and we burst into fits of laughter. The manager arrived and asked for our IDs. She bargained the cheapest room available. Post formalities we walked into the room.

She went ahead to clean up and I followed suit. Till now it had been an hour of perfect 10/10 GFE experience right from pick up till the check in. Johny was tired of saluting her in attention all this while and needed respite. We chit chatted for a while and spiced it up with slow DFK. She was hesitant initially but then opened up and gave me a deep slurpy DFK biting and nibbling my tongue in between.

Slowly we changed into our birthday suit. Man. She had silkey smooth skin just like honey, perfect body, okay boobs, taut, not saggy, but no watermelons, handful, small aerola and large nipples which responded to my tickles and stood in rock hard attention. We explored each others body nibbling, licking, kissing, exploring earlobes and armpits.

I slid down to her clit for DATY, and explored her pussy for around 20 minutes. Fresh, clean, no bad odor just as I like it. She was a pro and knew the art of self control and used to distract me before peaking out. I continued and then switched to exploring her pussy with my middle finger looking for her sweet spot. I could see that she was enjoying as well. I switched from fingering to DATY again, somehow I just couldn't get enough of her pussy. In between I climbed up to her racks and sucked my heart out, switching between one nipple to the other, motor boating my heart out. All this while johny was dripping wet with pre-cum.

I had carried my own condompack, she slipped it on and followed an amazing WOT session, wherein she was in supreme control of affairs, followed by usual missy, spoon and I finished in doggy (my fav position). I was tired as hell, but she was fresh, seriously she has stamina folks.

Indulged in post fuck cleanup and cuddle, she told me she's getting enough clients for her own good, all expense paid clients for trips to lonavla bungalows etc (probably why she wasn't ready to compromise on damages).

Deal was for one pop and an hour only, but I had spent more than 1 hour 40 minutes, so the lodge manager came knocking asking whether everything is okay or not. While he was still knocking, we quickly dressed up and checked out. Booked ola (uber wasn't available). Given the remote location of the lodge the ola guy kept cancelling the trip. Had to take the auto waiting outside who made the best of the situation and demanded double of what would have costed me in uber. Anyways, I Hopped in, snuggled close, dropped her, just before dropping her I paid her in three maroon notes, she never asked about the money the entire time, I would have forgot and she would have left, I was glad I remembered and paid her. She gave an embarrassing goodbye kiss in front of the autowallah, which I was trying to avoid but I liked it😉Continued my journey home.

Scorecard.

Look 8/10 (She's the next door hot girl).

Figure 8/10 (she's got great body, nice shoulders, nice ass, handful boobs).

GFE 10/10 (Hands down the best GFE I've experiecned ever).

BJ. And / A (I forgot to demand BJ, she forgot to give, maybe given the paucity of time, next time maybe).

Service 9/10 (I forgot BJ, she didn't remind).

Pussy 9/10 (Had non stop DATY).

Ass 9/10 (Tight and shapely).

Attitude 10/10.

Nakhra. Nil.

Time watcher Quotient. Nil.

Damages 6 K + . 6 K.

WIR: Yes, again and again.Thats a great report!

Shahiste72
04-27-17, 11:11

She reached my hotel after an Hour. Settled here cab charges and took her directly to my room. Regarding the girl, she is good looking Punjabi, aged 24, 5.5" tall, medium body, fair size of boob. Had a glass of wine and here come disappointment started! She removed all her cloths and lay naked on bed and asked me to fuck her. I was pissed off. It took 15 minutes for me to get erection. She gave CBJ for 5 minutes and fucked her in miss position for 15 minutes and shoot out. It was just mechanical. She spent next one hour by mostly watching TV naked on bed. She just spoke little English and I am zero in Hindi. I tried for another round but nothing worked out. My mind was blind. I asked her to leave. She started argue with me for taxi and tips which was not initially agreed with SP. I called my SP and he asked me to wait for few minutes; I don't wanted spend any more minute with her. So paid here 1 k and asked her to leave. Went to hotel beach bar and spent my lonely 3 hours with wine & great food.

Next morning, I tried to get another appointment through both ISGians but nothing worked out. It was almost 11am and I needed to leave hotel for stadium by 4 pm. I was very tired (I think, I took too much wine last night). I called hotel spa, and booked an appointment for 90 minutes. It's a professional spa having many branches across the country. So I know there is nothing to get fun there. I was just looked for good massage to relax my body. I was appointed with a cute therapist from Mizoram. She has wonderful hands, started massage slowly into each and every tissue on my body. Few minutes later, she sat below my back and started giving massage on my half part back, hip and moved to neck and again. I got erected 100% which I felt hard on even seeing naked woman last night..I am horrified at the behavior of this indie who cancelled at the last minute. Least she could do was to help you arrange a good replacement, especially since you confirmed three times before starting your trip. Do mention her name so that other members would not make costly arrangements and would not be left high and dry. I feel sorry that you had a lousy time in the city of dreams.

KaranVir
04-27-17, 13:17
Hi Mumbai,

I will be in Mumbai early next month for 3-4 days. Looking for a decent girl friendly hotel. Budget around 3 k and hopefully somewhere central.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

KV.

Raju1980
04-27-17, 16:34
Did anyone try Trisha number ending with 034? She operates from western suburbs.

Thanks.

Raj.

Wadala 2323
04-27-17, 18:26
This time I decided to try n1 n1. Since I had already been there, I was more comfortable. She walked in and asked me if this was first time. Told her that was there yesterday with M. She said then why did you ask for me. Said I heard she had the best figure. It make a big difference if they are sure you have been there before. I liked her massage better. She gets on your back and really have an outstanding back and bum massage.

Immediately on turning I started feeling her legs. Very very nice legs. And she too was quick to come to the point. Price fixed down came the top and the bra. Outstanding boobs and nipples. She was ready for DKF. And after a few minutes also allowed full access down (no removal of any clothes for her though!

Enjoyed her fully. Guess it pays to frequent 1 spa!

Body 8/10.

Boobs: 8 /10 (C cup. Still searching for a DD or larger).

WIR: yes.

LetterDevil
04-27-17, 19:05
Hey guys, any of you have any experiences with the girls from SA? I've inherited a membership and meeting a Russian chick for a LT for 25 k. Anyone met of the euros / desis on SA? Any leads?

I will share the review once I meet her.

Apat5483
04-27-17, 20:16
Hello guys,

After the recommendation of fellow ISGians I checked in to Hotel Bawa International. Had a great time with a friend.

After the deed was done, I noticed a sprinkler in the room. I do know that there are CCTV cameras which look like sprinklers. I did a close examination but was unable to conclude.

It is unlikely that a hotel of such a reputation will have cctvs but I am just a little paranoid as it was my first time in a hotel.

Has anyone tried the hotel? Can you share your experience. I am just a little anxious.

Kuniya
04-28-17, 03:05
Hey guys any of you have any experiences with the girls from SA? I've inherited a membership and meeting a Russian chick for a LT for 25 k. Anyone met of the euros / desis on SA? Any leads?

I will share the review once I meet her.Please do PM me about it. I am trying few as well.

Logicalpm
04-28-17, 03:08
Hey guys any of you have any experiences with the girls from SA? I've inherited a membership and meeting a Russian chick for a LT for 25 k. Anyone met of the euros / desis on SA? Any leads?

I will share the review once I meet her.Which one you are refering to. I have tried few of them and have contact of most.

PM me with specific SA name I will provide you feedback if I have.

WishList15
04-28-17, 03:37
As per local laws you need to install sprinklers in each rooms, so my belief is that it should be harmless. And a reputed hotel would not do so at least.

Hello guys,

After the recommendation of fellow ISGians I checked in to Hotel Bawa International. Had a great time with a friend.

After the deed was done, I noticed a sprinkler in the room. I do know that there are CCTV cameras which look like sprinklers. I did a close examination but was unable to conclude.

It is unlikely that a hotel of such a reputation will have cctvs but I am just a little paranoid as it was my first time in a hotel.

Has anyone tried the hotel? Can you share your experience. I am just a little anxious.

LetterDevil
04-28-17, 09:17
Please do PM me about it. I am trying few as well.LOL How do I PM you? You're not a member:

You can post reviews or chicks you're in touch with over here.

Ralsdm
04-28-17, 16:07
OK, I am not a regular monger or a writer, and after having a blast weekend I had decided not to venture out and save money for at least a month.

However things took a turn today.

I have subscribed to SA and browse daily for new PYT's. Stumbled upon a profile starting with AN - 8 letters, 19 yr mechanical engineer something from Mumbai, a couple of weeks back. Messaged her in chivalrous way and waited.

Reply came in an hour and shared WA number and started chatting. Quoted 12 k for an hour with single pop and was ready to travel. Made promises and just held her on chat for these days.

Had to go to Vashi today on some emergency work and had time to kill. Was planning on getting some Authentic Massage without any Happy Ending as body was aching badly, however settled on Foot Massage at a decent joint in Seawoods on Palmbeach which I am a regular. It has only authentic massage and relaxes body.

It is also cheaper to other such joints in Mumbai. During massage my mind wandered and I messaged AN in hope that she would be around. She goes to some college in kharghar. She immediately replied that she is free and can meet. Decided to meet and called her nearby as I have access to my cousins empty flat which he had bought as an investment and is empty.

She arrived in cab and picked her from uran phata and proceeded. She is a little plum about 5'1', fair and has a chirpy attitude. We were talking and she was very frank about whatever I asked and was holding onto my arm just "as she was doing this for first time".

I called the caretaker and picked the keys and we went to the flat. She was carrying a cold drink which we drank together as it was very hot and I has forgotten the water bottle in car.

Started with DFK, but she was not a good kisser and said she is not comfortable doing it with anyone other than her BF.

Gor in Birthday suit and cuddled. She kissed all over but just pecks. Has 32 soft boobs with big nipples and circles. And was asking me to suck and press harder and closed eyes when I did do and moaned. I started rubbing her clit and fingering and she became wet instantly. Tried doing DATY, but she closed her legs saying she doesn't like it and is uncomfortable. It turned me off.

But I kept fingering. She then made me stop and said she wants to do french. After no-no to DFK and DATY, I was fully under impression that she would give a CBJ, but to my surprise, she started BBBJ, starting by licking my thighs, under my testicles and sucking them later. Then licked my shaft like an ice-cream before shoving it in the mouth and using tongue to go up and down, while caressing my testicles and ass.

As I was enjoying I started fingering again, but within minutes she stopped and laid on back saying. Do me now. Slow and hard strokes. We started in missionary and she began moaning softly. Yes, yes, yes. I wanted to change position but she had held me tightly and I was enjoying her feet clinging to my back and moving in rhythm as I was stroking her harder. Finally came after some time and laid on my back. She came and cuddled and laughed softly.

She told me the usual BS that all such girls say. Doing this for extra money as financial condition not good etc. However looking at her clothes and her esbeda bag and her fancy iphone I knew she was lying and doing this just to provide money for luxury items, however I wasn't at all interested. Dropped her at vashi station and I left.

Overall.

Service: 7/10.

Vfm: 5/10.

WIR: not at all.

Vishal1980
04-28-17, 21:11
Has anyone banged Kusum alias Pratibha from Mumbai please post review or feedback.

Jaideep
04-29-17, 08:14
3 nice experiences. Enjoyed reading all of them.

Had a blast weekend.

Started off with messages and calls to ISG friends from Thursday, got contact of 3 new birds, called but no luck as two were busy and one did not reply due to some reasons. Called up a and old SP who is trusted and he sent me photos of some girls on WA.

Wasn't happy, so asked for more, was given choice of East European girls, total 3. Price quoted 8 k incl all.

Was waiting till 11 pm, when he asked me to go to kalyani nagar and wait. Called again and said they there would be delay of 1 HR as she has been late for another appt. So went to a club nearby to kill time.

Finally at 12.45 am, was given the hotel name and room no. Where she was put up for the same, went directly to the 5 star hotel in KN was not stopped at the reception or asked any questions. Knocked on room and entered to find a nice Uzbekistan babe, age 26, nice figure and good assets, may be 36-28-36, but I was too happy. Gave her the money and she asked me to take a shower.

After shower started amazing session of intense physical pleasure. Foreplay was amazing with kissing and sucking all over from forehead to toe. DFK, followed by fingering till she was dripping wet. She allowed DATY and seemed to like it, said "hay thanks it was nice" after that. Slipped on a cover and long BJ followed, the two brothers were also not neglected.

Then did WOT for some time, flipped to do doggy then finally finished in missionary position. Was totally spent after 20 min or so. Asked if I enjoyed and laughed when I said it was amazing. Took a short shower again and left, again no questions were asked. Called up the SP and thanked him.

Service: 9/10.

Vfm: 10/10.

Damage: 8 k incl room and deed.

WIR: not going to Pune for next 2 months so no, as she is leaving on 15th may.

Came to Mumbai after finishing the conf in Pune at around 3 pm, was wondering what to do. Called up 2 ISG guys M & S in Mumbai and decided to meet in evening for drinks / dinner then proceed to club ESCAPE.

Mean while messaged miss T, whose no was shared by a girl named E, again thanks to Rahul37812. Messaged her and decided to meet. Reached mind space Malad and waited for her, severe traffic during which she sent scantily clad photos of her with message in hint meaning "watch these while you wait for me".

The room was nice but small. What followed was about 20 minutes of foreplay with long DFK, Kissing all over with BBBJ, DATY and 69. Fingered her and she was wet and moaning, slipped on cover and had her in WOT, and picked her and pushed against wall and pumped for some time, finally finishing in missionary as I like it most.

We rested for a while watching TV and cuddling while she offered a back massage for some time. She then again started cuddling and kissing in right places and I was ready for second round. Started with WOT and finished in Missionary, took some time this time and by the time I was done she was moaning loudly and I had no idea if it was due to pain or pleasure, but the look on her face and smile made my heart jump.

Dropped her at Goregaon. Meanwhile was getting calls from Rahul378712 for the meet. Mithun186 had a previous meetup with friends so he messaged that he is unable to join, so I and Rahul378712 met and proceeded to Club Esc for the night.

Service: 10/10.

Vfm: 20/10.

Damage: 10 k 2 pops.

Room: 1. 2 k.

Day 3:

Club ESC was rocking on Saturday, but the same crowd and all below average or MILF'S. We were both not much interested. Rahul378712 was visibly upset as he had heard so much about the place, but he did not find anyone worth asking, and clearly after the two beauties I had tasted, even I was not in a mood to chat-up any girls there. Meanwhile Rahul378712 struck a deal with a person / agent offering girls somewhere in Andheri and went with him to check out.

I met a girl who I had about a year back and bought her a tequila shot and asked her about any of her "friends" who she may introduce. She introduced to 2 girls, 1st plump and very fair, 2nd very thin and dark, dressed in goth style, but I didn't fancy any. Meanwhile received call from Rahul that he didn't like any girl in Andheri, and was heading home as he was tired and had an early day.

Tipped valet guy 500 and he drove me to RB where the club was in full swing at 4 am. Went and found my regular bartender and spotted three girls sitting in a corner.

All three were not the "club type girls", but dressed as regular girls go to college. I saw a guy chatting up one of the girls and they both headed to smoking area and were chatting. I followed in curiosity, when one of the other girls came and stood near them, I made eye contact and she smiled, I smiled back and asked her name miss A, she said, what you do I again asked, she said. Nothing. This was the hint I was looking for. I immediately asked her what was the plan, she said 30 k for full night, 15 k ST. I laughed and said 10 k st, she laughed back and said she won't budge and to think it again and come back, and she went to.

Dance floor to dance. Meanwhile I checked my wallet and went to ATM and withdrew money. At the door found the first girl with the boy, chatted them up and she gave me her number and asked to call back in an hour. Gave her name as miss and meanwhile going inside I found miss A visibly drunk, dancing with random guys, clearly enjoying her night-out. The third girl miss I, name found out later, was clearly irritated and was dragging out miss A outside and home. I chatted miss I and offered her 10 k St, she agreed but said later today as he had to drag miss A home. Clearly irritated I also left the club as it was 6. 30 am, and clearly wondering how these clubs stay open such late.

I knew them shutting at 4 am on Saturdays. Meanwhile called miss and who had finished with the guy and asked me to meet in Bandra. Met her at 8 am and proceeded to a hotel in Bandra famous with mongers.

Went to the room freshened up and chatted miss and, found out she was a divorcee,26 yrs and with a 2 yr child. She is 5'3", very fair. Nose ring, little plump with little tummy 32 boobs, but no sag, looks like she is a teenager and doing this as she was unhappy with a 30 k per month job and now makes anywhere betn 1-1.5 lakhs a month doing this. Clearly amazed, I did not show this nor did I care. But she was a nice talker, and we talked for about 20 min or so when suddenly she kissed me and started the act. She was very wild in bed open to all except A, which even I am against. DFK with lip biting, biting and kissing over chest with an amazing BBBJ using lots of tongue, rubbing boobs all over body.

She was very wet and dripping white as I fingered her, did DATY, and she proceeded to slip on cover doing WOT, followed by Doggy but I was uncomfortable, as had pain in both legs after standing all night, put her in missionary and finished after 10 minutes, clearly my best in months. She was uttering dirty sweet things during the process, which turned me on more. Clearly spent panting we rested and chatted for a while, booked an uber for her and left hotel, went back to a friends place and slept till am.

Service: 10/10. In spite of tummy and plump, she is very wild in bed.

VFM: 9/10, bargained for 10 k from 15 k, to which she agreed after some time. I hate to do this as it decreases service quality.

Room: 2 k.

Zephyer
04-29-17, 08:17
Is she the one who's name ends in V and is listed as a premium member.

OK, I am not a regular monger or a writer, and after having a blast weekend I had decided not to venture out and save money for at least a month.

I have subscribed to SA and browse daily for new PYT's. Stumbled upon a profile starting with AN - 8 letters, 19 yr mechanical engineer something from Mumbai, a couple of weeks back. Messaged her in chivalrous way and waited.

WIR: not at all.

GermanShepherd
04-29-17, 11:11
Hi mate,

Superb FRs. Would Love to explore Miss T, day 2 chick.

Please PM her digits if possible.

Happy and safe mongering.

GSD.

Had a blast weekend.

The room was nice but small. What followed was about 20 minutes of foreplay with long DFK, Kissing all over with BBBJ, DATY and 69..

SteveDan1974
04-29-17, 14:30
Hi,

I am trying to purchase a subscription but it takes me to a blank page and I cannot move forward. Tried several times, also went to the GTBill site. Can anyone from the Mumbai forum help? Am in Mumbai and would like to PM you guys to get some names / contacts of good women. Can also share one of my own. Regards, S.

===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will appear as "GT*isginternetsale18888890788" which is more easily explained as a regular payment to anyone who might read your credit card statement.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

SteveDan1974
04-29-17, 15:01
I am in Mumbai for a few days, so decided to look up the local MPs in town. Found a reliable provider in the Hiranandani Powai area. Asked for a good lady with great service attitude and wasn't disappointed. Got DFK, CBJ and the lady allowed me to roam all over, not something I am used to in Mumbai. Enjoyed the session thoroughly and the massage was excellent too, as a bonus. The lady gave me her number and I will be setting up a rendezvous for the coming days. Good looking female, with an excellent body and a strange sexiness about her. All in all, a great package. Damages- 2.7 K for massage and 4 K for extras.

Viiki
04-29-17, 15:10
Is she the one who's name ends in V and is listed as a premium member.Name / handle ends with a number.
@Ralsdm - declined to meet her today after reading your fr. What would be the right price to pay for her in your opinion?

Logicalpm
04-29-17, 15:22
Name / handle ends with a number.
@Ralsdm - declined to meet her today after reading your fr. What would be the right price to pay for her in your opinion?No I think he is talking about whose name ends with Number.

Right?

I had once met her but did not go any further as I did not like at all.

Bhaveshm
04-29-17, 19:09
Hey bro,

Where did you ventured and what is therapist name?

Please beware of all MP in Powai as these are on high alert always. Police raids are frequent. LE activity are high and would advice you to stay away from them. Lots of MP shut down there and still on LE radar.

Regards,

Bhavm.

I am in Mumbai for a few days, so decided to look up the local MPs in town. Found a reliable provider in the Hiranandani Powai area. Asked for a good lady with great service attitude and wasn't disappointed. Got DFK, CBJ and the lady allowed me to roam all over, not something I am used to in Mumbai. Enjoyed the session thoroughly and the massage was excellent too, as a bonus. The lady gave me her number and I will be setting up a rendezvous for the coming days. Good looking female, with an excellent body and a strange sexiness about her. All in all, a great package. Damages- 2.7 K for massage and 4 K for extras.

Nanijey
04-29-17, 19:16
Please avoid at any cost.

ServingYou2003
04-29-17, 19:33
Hi Guys,

After a long period of 6 months decided on some action. Was dissappointed at first because the planned female din't work out at the last minute. Then called Glass and headed to NL. I informed him about my requirements. Chose Miss P. I must say I didn't make any mistake. It was the right choice. Had some drinks and while drinking was playing around. Lovely attitude and the action was superb. I returned very very satisfied. I actually got drunk. Superb experience I must say. At times we pay so high prices elsewhere and get nothing just nothing. Will surely visit again but not so soon.

BhukhaLauda
04-29-17, 19:51
I am in Mumbai for a few days, so decided to look up the local MPs in town. Found a reliable provider in the Hiranandani Powai area. Asked for a good lady with great service attitude and wasn't disappointed. Got DFK, CBJ and the lady allowed me to roam all over, not something I am used to in Mumbai. Enjoyed the session thoroughly and the massage was excellent too, as a bonus. The lady gave me her number and I will be setting up a rendezvous for the coming days. Good looking female, with an excellent body and a strange sexiness about her. All in all, a great package. Damages- 2.7 K for massage and 4 K for extras.Hey mate,

That looks too expensive to me. Was this at the numeric spa on the first floor inside PP?

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

MadMax12
04-29-17, 20:38
Met this lady through SP. Initially SP quoted 12 k to 15 k for st and shared some pic. Tried to negotiate but she was not coming down below 12 k. When I told her my budget of 6 to 7 k initially did not buzz. Succeeded in convincing her for 6 k but she told there is only one girl who comes in that rate. Miss k. She told me that she is little fat but good in service. Initially dropped the idea looking at her pic. And tried to look for other options. Messaged to couple of old contact. But both were busy so finally decided to meet miss k. Meet her in my regular hotel. She came in blue jeans and white top. Little short height for me and plump. Started act with nice DFK for some times ordered redbull for both as she doesn't drink and I too not into much in drinking. While order on the way she changed in nightly. OMG she was looking very sexy in nightly. After seeing her in night I realise that I will get the real GFE which I was looking for. Took her near me and started kissing her from top to bottom. Enjoyed removing her nightly during action. Assets were big and tight. Which was plus point. Sucked her melons for some time. Then started DATY with neat and clean pussy. Then usual act BBJ, missionary doggy and finally wot. Act completed in 30 min. Rested some time and drinker redbull. After little chit chat similar 2nd round without DATY.

Full marks for her attitude. Though she is on little heavier side but I like the way she presented her self. Especially that nightly thing.

Going to ask for other girl to SP next time.

Look- 06.

Assets- 8.

Attitude- 9.

GFE- 10.

That's the score card. Has her direct no and will repeat her soon.

RoughDude
04-29-17, 21:00
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Can some one suggest good Spas in Vidya Vihar where I can get extras.

Thanks.

DocSam83
04-29-17, 21:26
I am in Mumbai for a few days, so decided to look up the local MPs in town. Found a reliable provider in the Hiranandani Powai area. Asked for a good lady with great service attitude and wasn't disappointed. Got DFK, CBJ and the lady allowed me to roam all over, not something I am used to in Mumbai. Enjoyed the session thoroughly and the massage was excellent too, as a bonus. The lady gave me her number and I will be setting up a rendezvous for the coming days. Good looking female, with an excellent body and a strange sexiness about her. All in all, a great package. Damages- 2.7 K for massage and 4 K for extras.Can you share contacts, thanks.

Member #4322
04-30-17, 07:29
The title almost rhymes with what I want I wish if anybody can tell me without my having to RTFF in which building and on which floor I can get MILF with bubblebutts in NL. And more importantly, is the ground floor called the first floor in this forum?

If my memory serves me well, I had ages ago been to 2 B, GF (ground floor) and was shown a line-up.

ChaosD
04-30-17, 12:23
Hi guys,

I have recently been in Goa and scored a nice indie contact you guys can have fun with!

I would like to exchange my goa contact for your contact in Bombay with any afro or Thai.

Wouldn't mind if you can let me know a decent spa with guranteed fun with a Thai!

Please feel free to PM me thank you!

Thanks.

Roshan Singh
04-30-17, 17:27
Hello to everyone,

Looking for indie contact for tomorrow. Will appreciate any help. I can share contact in return too if someone requires.

BTW anyone is welcomed to correct me if I am wrong. But isn't Mumbai thread suffering from serious lack of indies. Mostly people are discussing same chicks Fiza Nikki Nisha Poonam (budget ones) or Elisha Deepika etc (higher end). SP's are completely unreliable. Either I am wrong as I am not able to catch any new fish and if that is the case then I will appreciate any help, and if I am right then why is it that we are suffering from this shortage how can we get more birds to play with.

AD912
04-30-17, 19:45
Hi there Aussie.

If you are entering the lane from the hospital side then that is termed as 1 B. I have never ever gone to the ground floors of both buildings. 1 B1 f by far is the best and the most professional I guess. Good rooms and good service. However, a few milfs there. More of chicks.

Not the immediate, but when you leave 1 b there is apolitical office, and the building after that is termed 2 b. By the way, I framed the this short form, 1 b1 f and 2 b2 f and all that, my earlier ID utd1980, some bastard hacked it. Anyway, back to sex.

So, 1 b1 f and 2 b2 f belong to the same guy, 2 b2 f has more options of MILF's. You will have to ask the Sp to parade them and show their backs to choose the best bubblebutts.

You may find a few MILFS in 2 b1 f but not lookers. If you want MILFS then you need to tell the SP that you are looking for BHABHI type, I am saying this because I am assuming that you are not Indian based on your ID. But that's the NL language. They will have absolutely no fucking idea if you say I want a MILF.

So, to summarize, go to 2 b2 f and ask for "be" type. If you don't like choose someone from 1 b1 f.

Enjoy and do post an FR.

Cheers.

AD.

The title almost rhymes with what I want I wish if anybody can tell me without my having to RTFF in which building and on which floor I can get MILF with bubblebutts in NL. And more importantly, is the ground floor called the first floor in this forum?

If my memory serves me well, I had ages ago been to 2 B, GF (ground floor) and was shown a line-up.

Melody6543
05-01-17, 01:42
Looking for contact in August first week in Mumbai. Seniors. Please respond if you have information on good escorts to refer to.

I was actively in mongering 4-5 years back and now returning to Mumbai for 3 weeks, hoping to have good time.

Thanks in advance!

Member #4322
05-01-17, 05:56
Hi there Aussie.

If you are entering the lane from the hospital side then that is termed as 1 B. I have never ever gone to the ground floors of both buildings. 1 B1 f by far is the best and the most professional I guess. Good rooms and good service. However, a few milfs there. More of chicks.

Not the immediate, but when you leave 1 b there is apolitical office, and the building after that is termed 2 b. By the way, I framed the this short form, 1 b1 f and 2 b2 f and all that, my earlier ID utd1980, some bastard hacked it. Anyway, back to sex.

So, 1 b1 f and 2 b2 f belong to the same guy, 2 b2 f has more options of MILF's. You will have to ask the Sp to parade them and show their backs to choose the best bubblebutts..Thank you AD912 for your awesome reply-post. Guys like you make forums like these the more hospitable. I am a naturalised Aussie but pukka Indian inside. And in my early 60's.

Miss the 'difficulty' of truly pleasing an Indian woman with a butt and I gather there are fewer places left where she can be had without losing a friend.

Raju1980
05-01-17, 07:10
Tried Trisha. She is very new to this trade. She is on heavier side. She is single mother.

Looks: 6/10.

DFK: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10, big sized boobs, 40 D.

Pussy: 8/10, clean, no smell.

BBBJ: 7/10, it's not perfect. You can judge from her BBBJ skills that she is new.

Service & Attitude: 9/10, totally service oriented and tries hard to please you. Great attitude.

Damage: 3.5 /2 Shots / 1 HR + 700 hotel.

WIR: yes.

As she is new to this trade, I do not want to share number with larger audience except very few seniors. If you do not like MILF & fat women then she is not of your type.

Cheers,

Raj.

ManjeetSingh
05-01-17, 07:51
I am with friends. We are at a resort near Mira Road. There are lots of couples coming in and going out.

I happen to see one girl in the morning. She was with a guy yesterday night. But that man left in morning. Found girl's name from front desk register. No facebook. No phone. No whatsapp. How can I proceed?

RoamingMumbai
05-01-17, 08:27
My once favorite spas are on a decline. HolyCow has been on it's last lag sure. Rest not even worth talking. Haven't found anything worth in a while. Thanks to DesiDilruba had found this Thai at M&S and she is visiting hometown.

Anything new, interesting in western suburbs? Good reference to some nice eroticism splashed massage will be appreciated. Asking for clean hygienic and sensible budget might be too much.

But still on a lookout for something really good. Anyone has any pointers, either a new Spa or a new therapists at the old places?

Cheers.

RajRahuk1973
05-01-17, 09:21
Hello to everyone,

Looking for indie contact for tomorrow. Will appreciate any help. I can share contact in return too if someone requires.

BTW anyone is welcomed to correct me if I am wrong. But isn't Mumbai thread suffering from serious lack of indies. Mostly people are discussing same chicks Fiza Nikki Nisha Poonam (budget ones) or Elisha Deepika etc (higher end). SP's are completely unreliable. Either I am wrong as I am not able to catch any new fish and if that is the case then I will appreciate any help, and if I am right then why is it that we are suffering from this shortage how can we get more birds to play with.True there are so many new here in Mumbai but it is difficult to introduce them in the forum as they are either not opened nor regular and their rate are high. One more thing earlier I share some contact with some monger. Bro but I lost that contact permanently. So most monger fear to share contact here in Mumbai.

TenInchIndian
05-01-17, 11:45
He did categorically say.

"Please do not ask for contacts, all above have been already shared with known ISG friends and seniors."

So, is there any point in asking?

TII.

Hi mate,

Superb FRs. Would Love to explore Miss T, day 2 chick.

Please PM her digits if possible.

Happy and safe mongering.

GSD.

Ralsdm
05-01-17, 11:52
Met this lady through SP. Initially SP quoted 12 k to 15 k for st and shared some pic. Tried to negotiate but she was not coming down below 12 k. When I told her my budget of 6 to 7 k initially did not buzz. Succeeded in convincing her for 6 k but she told there is only one girl who comes in that rate. Miss k. She told me that she is little fat but good in service. Initially dropped the idea looking at her pic. And tried to look for other options. Messaged to couple of old contact. But both were busy so finally decided to meet miss k. Meet her in my regular hotel. She came in blue jeans and white top. Little short height for me and plump. Started act with nice DFK for some times ordered redbull for both as she doesn't drink and I too not into much in drinking. While order on the way she changed in nightly. OMG she was looking very sexy in nightly. After seeing her in night I realise that I will get the real GFE which I was looking for. Took her near me and started kissing her from top to bottom. Enjoyed removing her nightly during action. Assets were big and tight. Which was plus point. Sucked her melons for some time. Then started DATY with neat and clean pussy. Then usual act BBJ, missionary doggy and finally wot. Act completed in 30 min. Rested some time and drinker redbull. After little chit chat similar 2nd round without DATY..Dude,

If you have a GFE and that too in 6 k in Mumbai. You are a great killer. Keep it up.

I prefer slim girls so I don't want the contact, but keep up the good work. TC.

MyRulez
05-01-17, 12:16
Fellas,

Can any guide someone who gives nice rimmjob at NL, kindly PM me.

Thanks & play safe.

MyRulez.

YellowOxide1
05-01-17, 12:18
Will be visiting Mumbai the next weekend as part of a semi business trip. I will have the majority of Saturday evening and Monday afternoon free and would love to explore more of Mumbai apart from the usual visit to NL.

I would request the seniors here to help me out chart out a good and memorable experience and does not devolve like a disaster that was Delhi (so much that I did not bother to write a FR) .

What can I promise? Nothing much than a FR as the city I came from has lost it charms and the girls. That is why I am looking to add some spice to this visit.

Looking forward to some gems in my PM.

Wadala 2323
05-01-17, 13:08
I booked in advance, as for Miss A- as I had been told she had great boobs. I reached exactly on time -only to be told that the previous customer had extended. The man at the desk did ask if I wanted some other girl. Wise words. Wished I had listened to him. Finally walked in at 10.30 pm (and the Miss M asked if I would wait another 5 minutes as she wanted to have dinner).

The massage starts. She does give a great massage. I turn around and popped the question. I was shocked to hear her quote 4 k for TL / HJ. I laughed to hard that she was taken aback but stuck to her quote (told her rate was 1.5 k even at other UT branches). I negotiated with her but the lowest she would go was 3 k.

Maybe because I was the the last customer. She was already tired or maybe just had not earned enough for the day. I refused and told her to finish the massage and which she did reluctantly!

HornyPathan
05-01-17, 14:01
Hello mongers,

Since I was free on Sunday and junior wanted a massage so went over to UT Spa opp the Italian restaurant in colaba as suggested by Myrulez was alloted M by the person at the counter the massage was but no extra was offered as all the Thai were away.

Damage 2 K at counter and gave the therapist 100 as tip.

After that proceeded to the Mall as suggested by Ampmax made a mistake by taking a dry massage Should have opted for a swedish one got a thai girl who was also good with her massage extra was offered on the menu since junior was missing action opted FR one by paying a heavy price of 5 K but since I spurted very fast I found it a waste of my money next time shall opt for a swedish and see how it goes.

In meanwhile looking to have a threesome with some of the inde any suggestion as to who is good is welcome please PM the contact.

Cheers HP.

HsPuppy55
05-01-17, 15:46
The title almost rhymes with what I want I wish if anybody can tell me without my having to RTFF in which building and on which floor I can get MILF with bubblebutts in NL. And more importantly, is the ground floor called the first floor in this forum?.In India the floor above the ground floor is called the first floor unlike in the you. S and other places where the first floor is the ground floor.

Edgein
05-01-17, 17:45
Hi buddy,

Any clues for the rest of us to guess her identity?

Hi bro,

Yea I can confirm a 100% that she's a part of the indie fraternity. I've had her multiple times but now people have increased her price like fools so I stay away from her. I had her for LT for 10 k.

Amey1991
05-01-17, 22:26
Whenever I visit navi Mumbai I travel to bar called rajmahal in nerul. Good chicks at reasonable rate. Try sonia best in service. Damage 3.5 k. Looking for newer options. Preferably high end models. Budget 10 to 15 k. Seniors help would be appreciated.

Amey1991
05-01-17, 23:31
Could anyone share some contacts of HWs. New in mongering.

HornyPathan
05-02-17, 04:00
Guys,

I was in touch with Inde M digit 8200 when connected with her a few months back she quoted 5 k now when I requested her the date she changed that to 7 k is she worth that high a price please reply my pm is active cheers HP.

YellowOxide1
05-02-17, 06:59
Will be visiting Mumbai the next weekend as part of a semi business trip. I will have the majority of Saturday evening and Monday afternoon free and would love to explore more of Mumbai apart from the usual visit to NL.

I would request the seniors here to help me out chart out a good and memorable experience and does not devolve like a disaster that was Delhi (so much that I did not bother to write a FR) .

What can I promise? Nothing much than a FR as the city I came from has lost it charms and the girls. That is why I am looking to add some spice to this visit.

Looking forward to some gems in my PM.So far not a single reply. Surely Mumbai is not that stingy with their contacts and spare some for a poor soul.

NgpGuy1
05-02-17, 07:05
Enjoyed an awesome 3 some yesterday with two gals from Andheri. Miss N. Digits ending 446.

Member #4322
05-02-17, 07:36
Whenever I visit navi Mumbai I travel to bar called rajmahal in nerul. Good chicks at reasonable rate. Try sonia best in service. Damage 3.5 k. Looking for newer options. Preferably high end models. Budget 10 to 15 k. Seniors help would be appreciated.Hi,

What does Sonia do for 3.5 k? Does she have a mouth good enough to kiss? An ass good enough to dig in?

Jasmpat
05-02-17, 08:04
Guys,

I was in touch with Inde M digit 8200 when connected with her a few months back she quoted 5 k now when I requested her the date she changed that to 7 k is she worth that high a price please reply my pm is active cheers HP.If you negotiate, she may close the deal to 10 k for 2 sessions along with place. She is good in service but an MILF.

MontyD1983
05-02-17, 09:30
Fellas,

Can any guide someone who gives nice rimmjob at NL, kindly PM me.

Thanks & play safe.

MyRulez.Try Riya 1 be 1 F. She is a good looking MILF about 35 yrs.

Huge tits, is also open to CIM.

ApacheGuy
05-02-17, 10:14
Was bored. Wanted some mango sucking. Went to kandivali spa after a long time. . tried miss j. Average massage. Did HJ and TL. . not satisfied. . will look for something good.

Counter - 2 k.

Happy ending - 2 k.

WIR. No.

TenInchIndian
05-02-17, 14:06
Dude,

Powai is a no as far as MP / Spa scene is concerned.

I've heard of a few Indies there.

If you're okay with, try NL.

Paisa wasool! Value for money.

An MP will cost you 2 k cover and 2-3 k inside depending on your desperate face and / or haggling skills.

In that, an NL Prime is available (in 5 k, you get good quality stuff).

I've always gotten BBJ and nice FS.

People pleaser, those girls are.

TII.

Roshan Singh
05-02-17, 15:06
True there are so many new here in Mumbai but it is difficult to introduce them in the forum as they are either not opened nor regular and their rate are high. One more thing earlier I share some contact with some monger. Bro but I lost that contact permanently. So most monger fear to share contact here in Mumbai.We need to find some way to get into the untapped indies, at least for those who prefer indies over MP. Sharing of Fiza Nikki etc between each other wasn't an issue earlier then why is it so that we are unable to share the new ones between each other and at the same time keep a tap on their rates.

Jpdixx
05-02-17, 17:32
Was meeting my childhood friend after a long time. Was trying to set up a 4 sum and got generous help from Bopshep. Got in touch with few indes but some seemed to be out of town and some seemed tentative. Anyways, finalised the deal with inde PK. Initially was hesitant for a 3 sum (had to settle for that as couldn't find another inde for a 4 some). She doesn't send face pics but I realised later why she wouldn't. Anyways, checked into be* hotel with friend and P arrives promptly. Face was a big big disappointment (and immediately understood why she won't share face pics). Won't get into a description of the act but it should suffice to say that what she lacks in looks she makes up (and more) in service. Handled 2 men with aplomb! Had first round followed by dinner followed by another round. She claimed it was her first experience and thoroughly enjoyed it! Tries hard to please and give a GFE. Would recommend if you are only looking for service!

Face- 4/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Overall- 5/10.

Donation- 18 k (2*2 shots).

WIR. No.

SammyX
05-02-17, 19:16

Reply came in an hour and shared WA number and started chatting. Quoted 12 k for an hour with single pop and was ready to travel. Made promises and just held her on chat for these days.

Had to go to Vashi today on some emergency work and had time to kill. Was planning on getting some Authentic Massage without any Happy Ending as body was aching badly, however settled on Foot Massage at a decent joint in Seawoods on Palmbeach which I am a regular. It has only authentic massage and relaxes body.

It is also cheaper to other such joints in Mumbai. During massage my mind wandered and I messaged AN in hope that she would be around. She goes to some college in kharghar. She immediately replied that she is free and can meet. Decided to meet and called her nearby as I have access to my cousins empty flat which he had bought as an investment and is empty.

She arrived in cab and picked her from uran phata and proceeded. She is a little plum about 5'1', fair and has a chirpy attitude. We were talking and she was very frank about whatever I asked and was holding onto my arm just "as she was doing this for first time"..Bro,

No offence but people like you hike the rate of such petty girls who would come to 8 k LT. SEA is a bull's website. Have been a member. Some of the so called Indie charge you as a Sugar daddy and loot you off.

Shkb1023
05-03-17, 02:04
I recently subscribed to SA. They seem to have this insane fee of $80 / month just to read messages or converse with PYTs. Is there any other way that seniors are aware of, without throwing $80 down the drain? Please help.

Viiki
05-03-17, 04:23
Guys,

I was in touch with Inde M digit 8200 when connected with her a few months back she quoted 5 k now when I requested her the date she changed that to 7 k is she worth that high a price please reply my pm is active cheers HP.She used to be available for 5 for 1 and 8 for 2. That is what you should give her or less if possible.

Member #4322
05-03-17, 06:57
Try Riya 1 be 1 F. She is a good looking MILF about 35 yrs.

Huge tits, is also open to CIM.Are pic of NL girls being privately shared on here? Age hasn't helped me get over my claustrophobia so only pic would get me to the place, sigh. Am considering buying a subscription and budding up with a local ISG dude also. And if anybody has read about my experience in Nigeria here, will sympathize with my claustrophobia especially as I see it coming in a place like NL with occasional police trouble. Respectability comes with age and affluence especially in India, and it hurts, and how! Out of curiosity, anybody here in their 60's?

AssLover69
05-03-17, 08:12
Was bored. Wanted some mango sucking. Went to kandivali spa after a long time. . tried miss j. Average massage. Did HJ and TL. . not satisfied. . will look for something good.

Counter - 2 k.

Happy ending - 2 k.

WIR. No.Bro,

I think you overpaid a bit. I am a regular at that I spa. And Thais charge 1.2 to 1.5 k max for HJ TL with great massage skills as well.

Next time try miss K or Miss N there. You would have a better experience.

Ralsdm
05-03-17, 08:24
Bro,

No offence but people like you hike the rate of such petty girls who would come to 8 k LT. SEA is a bull's website. Have been a member. Some of the so called Indie charge you as a Sugar daddy and loot you off.Totally agree with you. I know I was ripped off. Will stay away from such gals in future. Better meet them before getting into anything that I may have to regret later.

Traceur
05-03-17, 09:50
I recently subscribed to SA. They seem to have this insane fee of $80 / month just to read messages or converse with PYTs. Is there any other way that seniors are aware of, without throwing $80 down the drain? Please help.Na bud. You goiltta pay to talk to the girls. Or you can sign up as a girl and collect contacts.

I would say pay up for a month you can get a good number of contacts pretty quick.