PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Vanquish23
05-03-17, 12:56
A SP from Andheri east provided this girl photo, any info about her service or direct digits are welcome!Hey,

Can you PM her digits. Willing to exchange info.

SamirBabu
05-03-17, 19:44
Are pic of NL girls being privately shared on here? Age hasn't helped me get over my claustrophobia so only pic would get me to the place, sigh. Am considering buying a subscription and budding up with a local ISG dude also. And if anybody has read about my experience in Nigeria here, will sympathize with my claustrophobia especially as I see it coming in a place like NL with occasional police trouble. Respectability comes with age and affluence especially in India, and it hurts, and how! Out of curiosity, anybody here in their 60's?Don't worry about NL. It is the safest place with the most professional services you can imagine in any house in India. Age is not a problem I saw couple of guys in their 60's going to this place while I was coming out last week. PM me if you need any kind of help.

RomitMehta
05-03-17, 20:44
Hello mongers and seniors,

I have heard of this kind of place which gets active after 9 or so in Bandra near KFC. Link road. Which is like CH or NL. Can someone who has visited this place show us some light.

Awaiting your response on the same.

Happy and safe mongering.

Romit Mehta.

Tester
05-04-17, 02:38
Hello Aussie60,

NL girls usually won't allow to click photos inside as they are strictly discouraged by their bosses. Some guys do shoot without their knowledge. You are enjoying in your 60's and that is commendable. I have seen people in 60's coming there, so no worries. I believe there are many real senior folks here but not many may disclose. I am almost 50.

Do subscribe to enable PM services. Where certain information can be shared privately which is not possible openly.

Cheers.

Are pic of NL girls being privately shared on here? Age hasn't helped me get over my claustrophobia so only pic would get me to the place, sigh. Am considering buying a subscription and budding up with a local ISG dude also. And if anybody has read about my experience in Nigeria here, will sympathize with my claustrophobia especially as I see it coming in a place like NL with occasional police trouble. Respectability comes with age and affluence especially in India, and it hurts, and how! Out of curiosity, anybody here in their 60's?

HornyPathan
05-04-17, 03:50
Guys,

She has raised the bar to 7 k best to avoid now and wait for the rates to drop unless until you are desperate any indicator for some one else please revert my PM is active.

She used to be available for 5 for 1 and 8 for 2. That is what you should give her or less if possible.

August79
05-04-17, 05:56
I have some experience with NL which could be of help to you. Generally NL is considered to be the safest mongering place in Mumbai. Its VFM and you get assured service, though mechanical and routine sometimes. Some of the items on my sex-list have been ticked off there, CIM, A+ etc. If you need any help please PM me.

Are pic of NL girls being privately shared on here? Age hasn't helped me get over my claustrophobia so only pic would get me to the place, sigh. Am considering buying a subscription and budding up with a local ISG dude also. And if anybody has read about my experience in Nigeria here, will sympathize with my claustrophobia especially as I see it coming in a place like NL with occasional police trouble. Respectability comes with age and affluence especially in India, and it hurts, and how! Out of curiosity, anybody here in their 60's?

Bambaiya
05-04-17, 06:44
Hi folks,

Last week went to M&S, thanks to my friend Desidilruba for giving me pointers, prices as well as recommending me therapist name for which I stand oblige.

It was Friday afternoon and sun was at its peak. Johny was in mood to sweat out and so planned for M&S to spend lazy afternoon in the laps of some good Thai.

Took appointment and reached on time. Asked for Thai therapist and was offered Miss Su.

Look wise OK, but was very naughty, talkative and bold. Within Minutes disposals were off. Asked me for 2 K for HJ and TL. I agreed, even though I knew I was over paying. As I am not good in bargaining, specially when my tool is in someone's soft hands. Asked her to play with my balls for which she obliged. Sucked her small padded Melons which was strictly OK and can be ignored.

While playing she openly discussed about there Business trade and how they are left with little money in spite of getting extras.

She was sure that these Business model works only if Spa provides extras, else no customer will visit again. She was good in pleasing me and finally after 20 minutes of continuous foreplay I unloaded in her hands.

Took a quick shower, paid her and left.

Overall experience was good.

It is located in some commercial Bldg and seems a safe place.

Will Definitely repeat once Miss M returns from Thailand.

Regards,

Bambaiya.

August79
05-04-17, 07:47
Firstly a big shout out to Kalanamak for sharing this contact (anyone interested please contact him as its his contact to share).

Contacted this indie bong gal and scheduled a meet one afternoon. She met me at a pre-decided location in Malad west and took me to a lodge in Aksa beach area. Must say that lodge is teeming with brothers of our ilk. Anyways IDs shown, payment (Rs. 600) made for A/C room, we settle in the room.

She starts with a hug and kiss on lips, (not smooch). We relax on the bed gulp a sip of water as its hot and the A/C cooling is yet to kick in. She gets a call from another brother, and she closes the deal in front of me to meet him at the same place using the same process as she did with me for later in the evening. That done, she asks me to wash Jr and strip as does she, no sense of sensuality, very business like. We start the session with a little bit of cuddling, lip kissing, feeling each other up and slowly she nudges me to visit her ground zero. I find no hair, no smell or odor and decide to explore with my tongue and boy does she enjoy it. I go on at it with gusto for about 5-10 minutes non-stop and she is dripping and tripping wild. Pulls me up and rubs Jr on her pussy bare. I'm afraid Jr will gate crash without covers and I hold off a bit and ask her to BJ, she says she is all hot for a fuck and simply puts cover on Jr and guides him in.

I'm being a gentleman here but buddy, what about my pleasure? I ask her a couple of times in between the jumping and pumping for a BJ but she is in a different zone altogether. I ask her to change over to doggie but she pulls me in deeper and contracts herself as if she is coming. So I play along as I am enjoying the session anyways. After sometime, somehow I manage to lift her up and get into a lotus position and start to drill her a little bit more but with increased pleasure factor for both I'd guess. I keep at it for sometime and then slowly lie back automatically forming the wot position. She then takes charge as by now she is on the verge and so am I. We do it for some more time and climax nearly together. She continues riding a now flaccid Jr for some more time, but I am spent. After she's had some more fun riding, she un-mounts and goes for a wash when this brother of ours calls again to confirm the previously concluded deal with her. She gives him a time slot which is about 2 hrs from now and finishes her clean up and I follow suit. We dress and agree we had a good time and must meet again and proceed to leave, by which time I've pre-booked an Uber, which has reached. I give her three pinkies and conclude the financial part of the deal, (by the way, 3 pinkies included the room cost). As we head out, she goes to the reception and tells the manager that she is coming back with our brother in sometime and would it be possible to not charge again for the room? I don't know what happened after that as I strolled out lighting a ciggie and puffed away a satisfied man. We ride back together, I drop her off and that's that.

Ratings and reviews in numbers.

Face- 6/10.

Body- 6/10 (short and slim).

Boobies- 5/10 (small, but handful); squeeze to your heart's content.

Ass- 7/10 (nice and taut); but could not experience doggy.

Pussy- 8/10 (no smell, no hair, all juicy and yummy).

GFE- 7/10 apart from the fuck rush and that she avoided BJ due to that, all in all nice GFE.

Charges- 6 k a pop incl of lodge cost. Felt slightly on the higher side but no complaints.

WIR. I generally don't repeat, not due to the quality but because I am fond of variety.

Contact share: Since its Kalanamak who graciously shared it to me, I urge those interested to contact him directly, and if he allows me to share, I will post an update accordingly.

Happy dipping.

P.S. I have pic and trade name, but have avoided them to ensure contacts are not diluted.

Pratonic01
05-04-17, 07:52
In Mumbai for just two days to attend a function, now subscription is over and somehow CC is getting declined.

1. Requesting seniors to guide me for some gems in NL, etc.

2. Any magic spa which is better than Delhi.

3. Any other spa?

Staying in Navi Mumbai, but can travel for a hot bird.

Not into SP's and Indies.

PM not working since 2-3 days, kindly give hints here.

Will return the favor once you are in Delhi.

Thanks.

Pratonic.

DavidT787
05-04-17, 07:53
Hello Brethren,

I am coming to Mumbai again next week and as some of you have been really helpful during my last visits, would appreciate if some guidance this time as well. Some new birdies would be nice. Will have one night in Mumbai and may be some hours during day.

TenInchIndian
05-04-17, 08:03
Not to forget value for money too.

Don't worry about NL. It is the safest place with the most professional services you can imagine in any house in India. Age is not a problem I saw couple of guys in their 60's going to this place while I was coming out last week. PM me if you need any kind of help.

Tut Li
05-04-17, 09:06
Hello Brethren,

I am coming to Mumbai again next week and as some of you have been really helpful during my last visits, would appreciate if some guidance this time as well. Some new birdies would be nice. Will have one night in Mumbai and may be some hours during day.Bro. I have shared one inde with awesome service, check pm. Good luck.

Newser8008
05-04-17, 12:45
Hey Newser,

By V, did you mean the LOS babe or the NE chick?

Jaaco.LOS babe bro.

Mrpusa
05-04-17, 14:27

I have heard of this kind of place which gets active after 9 or so in Bandra near KFC. Link road. Which is like CH or NL. Can someone who has visited this place show us some light.

Romit Mehta.There use to be a place opposite the McDonald's on Linking Road, near National College. It was housed in the second floor, entry by the rear, of a small shopping complex with a.

Bon-Bon shoes. I don't know whether they are still open, but you could try! I had some VERY fond memories of the girls! More costly than NL, but that is Bandra for you!

RomitMehta
05-04-17, 15:13
There use to be a place opposite the McDonald's on Linking Road, near National College. It was housed in the second floor, entry by the rear, of a small shopping complex with a.

Bon-Bon shoes. I don't know whether they are still open, but you could try! I had some VERY fond memories of the girls! More costly than NL, but that is Bandra for you!Thank you Mrpusa for your guidance.

Also if you can share some contacts of some SP or any other ways.

Pm is on.

Regards.

Romit.

Ralsdm
05-04-17, 16:53
A SP from Andheri east provided this girl photo, any info about her service or direct digits are welcome!Please be cautious in dealing with SP's from Andheri east as most are fake and have a cartel operating out of some garage like building in Sakinaka. They will send you a pic and take money and send some average girl to you and avoid picking up calls later.

If you know he is trustworthy you can deal as babe looks good but otherwise please beware.

DesiDilruba
05-04-17, 20:43
My once favorite spas are on a decline. HolyCow has been on it's last lag sure. Rest not even worth talking. Haven't found anything worth in a while. Thanks to DesiDilruba had found this Thai at M&S and she is visiting hometown.

Anything new, interesting in western suburbs? Good reference to some nice eroticism splashed massage will be appreciated. Asking for clean hygienic and sensible budget might be too much.

But still on a lookout for something really good. Anyone has any pointers, either a new Spa or a new therapists at the old places?

Cheers.Wait for a month buddy. She will be back.

BigSlick888
05-05-17, 03:50
Hello brothers,

I am coming to Mumbai again next week and as some of you have been really helpful during my last visits, would appreciate if some guidance this time as well. Some new birdies would be nice. Will have one night in Mumbai and may be some hours during day.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Ralsdm
05-05-17, 06:27

Romit Mehta.Dude,

The place is still open, on opposite road. Just go and wait near the money machine and someone will approach you. Though I have never been there I know of the place as I have seen people go there after parking their cars. Still there are a lot of good and safe places around in suburbs so you can give them a try, no harm in browsing though. Good luck.

NeoGuy11
05-05-17, 09:17
Hello brothers,

Its been a while since I posted. Work and all.

Today I am going to write about my blissful encounter with the lovely lady, Miss Alxa, popularly known as Miss E here.

So, sometime back I was planning my Mumbai trip and while doing RTFF found good reviews about her. So, contacted my good friend, Varma (who is very smart! He promptly set me up with Her.

I left a message to which responded with a call. And in no time, we were talking like long lost friends. She has a very welcoming attitude and puts you at ease.

So, the phone calls continued before I finally landed in Mumbai. I checked into the hotel we both had agreed on.

She was a bit late. But when the doorbell rang and I opened the door, it was all forgotten. In front of me was a very beautiful lady in a classy gown, who definitely knew how to carry herself.

Over the next half and hour or so, a nice conversation ensued on various mutual interest topics over some soft drinks and snacks.

Then she excused herself to go to the washroom. Out came a different her. In a transparent lacy Lingerie, she was like a hungry tigress intent on devouring me.

She made me dance some steps I never knew.

Some long DFK followed by feasting on her ample melons.

Next hour or so, we were lost in each other. Tried almost everything except Anal. DATY in a clean pussy. Long slurpy BBBJ. Different position.

When it was finished, we both were exhausted.

Undoubtedly, that was the longest sex I had had.

We continued our conversation over a late dinner, and at last she bid adieu, leaving behind a memory which will be cherished for life.

Thanks again to Varma.

And looking forward to my next Mumbai trip.

Roshan Singh
05-05-17, 10:31
A SP from Andheri east provided this girl photo, any info about her service or direct digits are welcome!Based on My experience with Andheri SP's.

It's fake fake and fake. Save your money.

GermanShepherd
05-05-17, 11:31
Hello friends,

After a long break coming back to mongering world. A regular reader of this forum with more of spa experience than indies.

Can someone guide the scene in Lucknow as I would be travelling soon for a friends wedding and would like to make the most of it if any niche chicks available?

Got contact of SPs through locanto but the pics they sent are so so disappointing.

Thanks in advance to all those who would help through PM.

Happy and safe mongering folks.

Gsd.

RKDForFun
05-05-17, 11:50
Big Slick,

You a twin of DavidT787? Because both of you wrote the same words. In the same sequence. Well of course. You are more courteous and thanked in advance while DavidT787 did not. Maybe you both are not identical twins afterall.

Hello brothers,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Hello Brethren,

Shaukeen
05-05-17, 13:00
Dear LMD,

Please clear your inbox. Have some more stuff for you.

AlxnSmit
05-05-17, 14:23
Met Punam from Malad after a long thought, read her about being wild cat. Since she is into beer got her couple of bottles. Entered her place which was pretty neat and clean. She looks OK and different compared to her DP. She was in her night gown. We started our beer session, chit chatting for sometime. Then she just started kissing me, she was super wild in her DFK we were literally sucking our tongues and this went at least for 20 minutes. Then she removed my jeans and tee. Pulled down my underwear and started sucking my tool deep in, supper BBJ though I wanted CBJ but since I saw her sucking it so well didn't stop her. Later she kissed all over my body. I undressed her and I saw those saw small racks and flat ass a disappointment but looking at those wild eyes completely forgot about it. Some B2B later put on the cover and started with WOT, then doggie style, then standing in front of mirror got another CBJ this time. Then was missionary where I came finally, removed the cover and splashed on her racks. She enjoyed it, after cleaning up, just laid there bare with her top of me, paid and left. Took some time to climax due to beer I guess..Hello bro,

I wish to try this cat who goes wild beer bottles. Could you please share her number.

Thanks,

Smit.

Raj Usa69
05-05-17, 17:59
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai for the first time and wanted to get some help in connecting with some ladies.

Looking for some quality girls, decent environment.

Any recommendations for hotels?

Thank you everyone!

Maxx24
05-05-17, 19:13
Hello brothers,

Today I am going to write about my blissful encounter with the lovely lady, Miss Alxa, popularly known as Miss E here.

So, sometime back I was planning my Mumbai trip and while doing RTFF found good reviews about her. So, contacted my good friend, Varma (who is very smart! He promptly set me up with Her.

I left a message to which responded with a call. And in no time, we were talking like long lost friends. She has a very welcoming attitude and puts you at ease.

So, the phone calls continued before I finally landed in Mumbai. I checked into the hotel we both had agreed on.

She was a bit late. But when the doorbell rang and I opened the door, it was all forgotten. In front of me was a very beautiful lady in a classy gown, who definitely knew how to carry herself.

Over the next half and hour or so, a nice conversation ensued on various mutual interest topics over some soft drinks and snacks..Hi,

I also want to try. Can you please message me whom to contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Roshan Singh
05-05-17, 20:28
Hello friends,

After a long break coming back to mongering world. A regular reader of this forum with more of spa experience than indies.

Can someone guide the scene in Lucknow as I would be travelling soon for a friends wedding and would like to make the most of it if any niche chicks available?

Got contact of SPs through locanto but the pics they sent are so so disappointing.

Thanks in advance to all those who would help through PM.

Happy and safe mongering folks.

Gsd.Hi,

Check your PM. I hope it helps.

ServingYou2003
05-05-17, 20:51
A SP from Andheri east provided this girl photo, any info about her service or direct digits are welcome!If I am not wrong this pic was posted on the forum so days back. Please check.

KingOfMan
05-06-17, 06:14
My once favorite spas are on a decline. HolyCow has been on it's last lag sure. Rest not even worth talking. Haven't found anything worth in a while. Thanks to DesiDilruba had found this Thai at M&S and she is visiting hometown.

Anything new, interesting in western suburbs? Good reference to some nice eroticism splashed massage will be appreciated. Asking for clean hygienic and sensible budget might be too much.

But still on a lookout for something really good. Anyone has any pointers, either a new Spa or a new therapists at the old places?

Cheers.There are 2 more near MnS both on same floor 1 so new just not a month old, one old and helpful.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Amey1991
05-06-17, 06:54
I have a contact of busty MILF in Mumbai. Quoting 25 k per night. Her contacts end digits 737. Is she worth it? What should I pay if I have to spent couple of hours with her.

Kunal14
05-06-17, 07:14
Review.

Dear brothers,

Want review about attached pictures.

Regards.

BophSep
05-06-17, 08:36
I have heard a lot about Poonam and in touch also but the issue I heard from friends is she is not educated so can't be taken to any star hotel because of this reason not tried her. She do have a place where we can go but not tried. Yes my friends have told she is a wild cat. Regards.

Hello bro,

I wish to try this cat who goes wild beer bottles. Could you please share her number.

Thanks,

Smit.

BophSep
05-06-17, 08:39
May be copy pasted the content as both visiting Mumbai.

Big Slick,

You a twin of DavidT787? Because both of you wrote the same words. In the same sequence. Well of course. You are more courteous and thanked in advance while DavidT787 did not. Maybe you both are not identical twins afterall.

CoolSau1001
05-06-17, 08:44
Hi bro,

Can you please share Punam's contact?

Met Punam from Malad after a long thought, read her about being wild cat. Since she is into beer got her couple of bottles. Entered her place which was pretty neat and clean. She looks OK and different compared to her DP. She was in her night gown. We started our beer session, chit chatting for sometime. Then she just started kissing me, she was super wild in her DFK we were literally sucking our tongues and this went at least for 20 minutes. Then she removed my jeans and tee. Pulled down my underwear and started sucking my tool deep in, supper BBJ though I wanted CBJ but since I saw her sucking it so well didn't stop her. Later she kissed all over my body. I undressed her and I saw those saw small racks and flat ass a disappointment but looking at those wild eyes completely forgot about it. Some B2B later put on the cover and started with WOT, then doggie style, then standing in front of mirror got another CBJ this time. Then was missionary where I came finally, removed the cover and splashed on her racks. She enjoyed it, after cleaning up, just laid there bare with her top of me, paid and left..

YellowOxide1
05-06-17, 08:54
Currently being bored by a bunch of executives talking about some meh things. But it looks like a long boring evening.

As for contacts, a bunch of helpful brothers helped me out with a lot of contacts. But everything is planned for tomorrow. Today it seems to be a day going down in drain.

Currently only 3 ladies have responded and I have finalized two of them. Abby sent a curt message saying that she is not in the business and requested me to delete her number. Some guys promised a couple of contacts but have not sent it. I am hopeful that they will respond in due time.

Will keep you posted on further actions.

Adckbpu
05-06-17, 09:11
Hi Seniors,

Would request you to share some review whom should I go first with Miss E or Priya Kaur, as I am confused lot.

Suggestion and Feedback Appreciated.

NitMat3
05-06-17, 09:25
Damages please?

Hello brothers,

Over the next half and hour or so, a nice conversation ensued on various mutual interest topics over some soft drinks and snacks..

PartBbbj
05-06-17, 13:56
Please share me Punam number.

Prince33
05-06-17, 21:49
Hello,

I'm coming from the USA end of May and was looking to meet some beautiful lady in Mumbai. Any info on any girls would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Gamer030
05-07-17, 00:08
In Mumbai for just two days to attend a function, now subscription is over and somehow CC is getting declined.

1. Requesting seniors to guide me for some gems in NL, etc.

2. Any magic spa which is better than Delhi.

3. Any other spa?

Staying in Navi Mumbai, but can travel for a hot bird.

Not into SP's and Indies.

PM not working since 2-3 days, kindly give hints here.

Will return the favor once you are in Delhi.

Thanks.

Pratonic.Have food at turner Rd Bandra west tawa rest. Opp you can buy jewelry at first floor. Korean made. Try to read Shakespeare novel there.

MyRulez
05-07-17, 12:15
Fellas,

After reading about MeMe at ut, tried her, called & booked with specific name, reached on time, she enters, massage started, I dint wear disposal, seeing that she slapped in on bumm, by end she asked me what you want, I said everything, decided amt than she slept besides me, I pulled down her panty she gave oil in my hand, massaged her down I'm both the openings, with lots of DFK & boobs sucking, I rubbed her bottom with increasing speed, she cummed & her body vibrated, she than gave me nice HJ, did everything except FS, nice encounter but still I'm happy with my current regular at Colaba where she is back to hometown for visa renewal.

WIR: may be.

Too much was said in his group about her boobs, which I feel was artificial, my regular at Colaba has bigger & soft boobs than her, showered & left by giving her nice DFK again.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.

Prankster2017
05-07-17, 13:32
I am writing this FR just to thank our Senior Member Bopshep.

I came to know about mongering wen I was about to leave Malaysia back to India. I had wonderful experience with couple of visiting indies over there so was very keen to follow the same in India too. Back in Malaysia everything happened on watsapp with pics exchanges and finalization of damages. There were real pics that were exchanged and can be assured that girls in the pics would be same and most importantly recent pics of the girls.

But the experience in Mumbai was just devastating. The pics shared were always wrong. The girls were horrifying and more dangerous were the agents who kept giving dhamkis and all. I was thinking that Mumbai mongering is not feasible and had already burnt good amount of money just for nothing. So was planning to quit it.

I had also paid money on sites like FM and some other sites. The result was still not well. Then I incidentally came on ISG page and was enjoying the FR posts written by fellow mongers. I skeptically joined the site. So messaged few of the mongers. But maybe since I was new no one responded. I thought this is also like some other site and was started getting ignoring it. But I thought of messaging some senior member and try my luck on it.

So I messaged Bopshep and tried to get in touch with him. To my surprise he messaged me very quick and we immediately clicked. Since then now its like couple of months we are in touch with each other and he keeps sharing the details of the indies nearby my location. I feel he is the BIG BRO and a genuine fren to whom I can go to for any details I require in mongering. He guides me with the damages, places and every possible information I keep asking him. He's always been patient answering my queries. He once even shared that he has 200+ ISG friends with whom he keep sharing the details. I really feel thankful to him and only because of him I have had good / bad experiences with so many indies. I am not good at writing so don't whether will be able to write an FR of my experiences. Hope I do so.

Really thanks to Bopshep for accepting my friendship.

BhukhaLauda
05-07-17, 16:26
Hello friends,

I need your help regarding booking a decent 3/4/5 star GFE hotel in Mumbai.

Please note that I am from Mumbai and so looking for hotels which accept local ID cards.

Request some kind soul here to PM me the available options.

Thanks in advance.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

DreddPaul
05-07-17, 19:55
I visited this MP yesterday. The experience was 10/10. I was the last one to enter the place in late evening. There was only one girl, she was OK 7/10 in looks and great body. We start the massage and after 15 minute, I ask her if they offer something special. She said it is very strict so no no to any other service. I was enjoying the massage, suddenly something very soft touch my back and I saw her bare [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. We has good time, I came twice, she said no to BJ. She refuse the tip afterwards, said it was she who was turn on. I ask what made her do it, she said she never saw a man with clean shave and that make her turned on. Thank god I clean shave before going there. You know what I mean by clean shave (Not on face).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

GermanShepherd
05-07-17, 21:28
I totally 100% Second to what you have written mate. He is man full of patience. Thanks Bopshep for being a wonderful friend on ISG. I hope to meet you.

Sometime soon for a bottle of beer or two and joint mongering session if possible.

3 Cheers to Bopshep.

I came to know about mongering wen I was about to leave Malaysia back to India. I had wonderful experience with couple of visiting indies over there so was very keen to follow the same in India too. Back in Malaysia everything happened on watsapp with pics exchanges and finalization of damages. There were real pics that were exchanged and can be assured that girls in the pics would be same and most importantly recent pics of the girls.

But the experience in Mumbai was just devastating. The pics shared were always wrong. The girls were horrifying and more dangerous were the agents who kept giving dhamkis and all. I was thinking that Mumbai mongering is not feasible and had already burnt good amount of money just for nothing. So was planning to quit it..

MyRulez
05-08-17, 03:38
Fellas,

Visited Sobo spa after MM incident, dint jerk off for 3 weeks so I was high on that, dint called just walked in greeted manager who knows me very well as I was regular there, selected local, in fact she told me take her, she came in with smile, we instantly hit off, it was good massage, she asked me if I would increase time, massage was good so I agreed, at the end we both asked what's on table at same time with perfect timing. Laughed on that scene, she offered HJ with upper excess, though it was mechanical but satisfying.

I'm still waiting for my regular to come.

WIR: may be if don't have another option.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.

WishList15
05-08-17, 04:39
Hi,

Any feedback of the AFF girl hotangel399. Asking for 25 k 3 hrs. Pics looks very promising.

Thanks.

Praj4
05-08-17, 05:27
Girls are available at many levels. If you opt for economy class, you are compromised at every level. Don't touch here, don't do this, I do only for 10 min, . The list is endless. Your johny will give up before it is satiated! Of course, this is not to state that model babes will be all too GFE!

After calculating the available free time for my rendezvous, I decided to opt for the spa girl at spa by name of green dry fruit. The previously famous Deepa had long left. But she appears to be lingering in the minds of girls who joined in her footsteps as I uttered her name like Alibaba who uttered sim sim and doors opened! The girl named above asks you whether you want only service! Then started the winding route of negotiations which we all are so used to! I don't do FS but 2 k for only access, then you say no that is good enough for 500 , then she says out of frustration that take only massage! And you know from her voice that she herself is least interested in it! And then she utters mindlessly that she does top less only for 1000 which you instantly agree not knowing that your exhilaration is going to be nipped in the bud by her other weapons up her sleeve. She will soon tell you to shut off all lights and yet she will refuse to remove her shirt fully which under cover of darkness you will have to force on her deftly! Within span of next 5 min she brings out her ultimate weapon of pain and refuses to suck with her blissful 21 yr boobs. And the topic shifts to HS as babes typically underestimate your staying power! One such babe lamented then that it's mistake to accept such a term with middle aged men who have typically more staying power while her compatriots rarely last more than 10 min!

Swahil
05-08-17, 05:32
Lalit Mumbai or ITC MAaratha. Never had an issue of bringing the girl in the tomorrow. No on asked for ID.

Hello friends,

I need your help regarding booking a decent 3/4/5 star GFE hotel in Mumbai.

Please note that I am from Mumbai and so looking for hotels which accept local ID cards.

Request some kind soul here to PM me the available options.

Thanks in advance.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

HornyPathan
05-08-17, 08:15
100 % agree in fact I owe him a beer too he has promised that he would connect but some how we have never met.

I totally 100% Second to what you have written mate. He is man full of patience. Thanks Bopshep for being a wonderful friend on ISG. I hope to meet you.

Sometime soon for a bottle of beer or two and joint mongering session if possible.

3 Cheers to Bopshep.

E Lephantismin
05-08-17, 10:19
Hello fellow mongers,

I am from the Kolkata forum and will start visiting Mumbai next week onwards for a new assignment. Can some kind friend please share some contacts of indie's in Mumbai? I will have plenty of time to kill while I am there.

I will definitely reciprocate with my contacts in Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad.

Cheers.

DesiDilruba
05-08-17, 11:24
Fellas,

After reading about MeMe at ut, tried her, called & booked with specific name, reached on time, she enters, massage started, I dint wear disposal, seeing that she slapped in on bumm, by end she asked me what you want, I said everything, decided amt than she slept besides me, I pulled down her panty she gave oil in my hand, massaged her down I'm both the openings, with lots of DFK & boobs sucking, I rubbed her bottom with increasing speed, she cummed & her body vibrated, she than gave me nice HJ, did everything except FS, nice encounter but still I'm happy with my current regular at Colaba where she is back to hometown for visa renewal.

Too much was said in his group about her boobs, which I feel was artificial, my regular at Colaba has bigger & soft boobs than her, showered & left by giving her nice DFK again.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.Good experience. Did you also got BJ?

DesiDilruba
05-08-17, 11:24
Have food at turner Rd Bandra west tawa rest. Opp you can buy jewelry at first floor. Korean made. Try to read Shakespeare novel there.Nice description.

RoamingMumbai
05-08-17, 11:55
Wait for a month buddy. She will be back.Yes DD bro. Looking forward. Thanks.

There are 2 more near MnS both on same floor 1 so new just not a month old, one old and helpful.

Regards,

Kingofman.Cool. KoM. Will try them soon.

Thanks.

Cheers.

SmartVvarma
05-08-17, 12:58
Yes, I second that. Have got the opportunity to meet him in person and what a guy!!

Never thinks before extending his help.

It's bcos if guys like him that keeps us going.

Play Safe.

3 Cheers to Bopshep.

ChaosD
05-08-17, 13:14
Hello brothers,

I am looking to get contact of any Punjabi with big racks or any models with big racks.

Also interested if someone is willing to share any Thai or Afro contact.

I am willing to share one Thai contact in Bombay also can suggest Thai masseuse around Bombay with extras.

Also I can share my Goa contact!

So please PM me brothers with your contacts.

Thanks and regards.

CD.

August79
05-08-17, 15:18
Went to the sub, spa and was allotted a NE. Ok message but didn't offer any extras and since she didn't look all that great anyways didn't ask for any.

Dunno what's the SOP there. Can any kind brothers enlighten me.

MyRulez
05-08-17, 16:31
No dude,

I didn't asked for BJ, m sure she does give, but I wanted to explore her more, may be next time if you get opportunity to visit her.

Good experience. Did you also got BJ?

NitMat3
05-08-17, 18:13
My PM is active, please share this contact.

Thanks in advance.

A big thanks to VFM16 for the contact. Sorry, I forgot to mention that earlier in my FR.

MadMax12
05-08-17, 18:20
Lalit Mumbai or ITC MAaratha. Never had an issue of bringing the girl in the tomorrow. No on asked for ID.What are the charges if we book in double occupancy. Can you please tell where it situated at. Finding some hotel s like this from long time.

Monger Learner
05-08-17, 19:00
Fellas,

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.Totally agree with you regarding MM. Her size is nowhere close to what some have suggested it to be.

There's a total dearth of spa birds with huge racks!

BTW I also used to be a regular at UT CLBA, however all the thais are on leave since almost 2 months I guess. Who was your regular one- miss AY (crazy crazy rack! But don't think is returning) or WA or someone else?

GermanShepherd
05-08-17, 20:31
Hi,

Yes her pics are quite tempting but 25 k for 3 hrs and 40 for night is just highway robbery. You can enjoy 5 to 8 pussies 24 hrs for 5 nights & 6 days nonstop in pattaya in that cost. When I politely said this to her.

She blocked me on my whatsapp.

A few more quoting 10k and down to 7 k for 2 sessions incall at andheri west, near station. Name ms. Shah* don't know how safe and genuine is she, experience seniors please put highlight.

And another name Miss Roxxx from borivali west too.

Any with experience with such babes, please highlight the services, and safety.

Last Saturday Night had gone to Fish Market (NL) around midnight. The crowd there this time is nothing like I just mentioned, no place to sit / stand. Called off and went to a nice DB near Star Bazaar Andheri West name starts with V" Nice chicks spend good couple of hours till 3 am, dancing with few young kareenas and back home.

Hi,

Any feedback of the AFF girl hotangel399. Asking for 25 k 3 hrs. Pics looks very promising.

Thanks.

ServingYou2003
05-08-17, 20:31
Yes, I second that. Have got the opportunity to meet him in person and what a guy!!

Never thinks before extending his help.

It's bcos if guys like him that keeps us going.

Play Safe.I agree on this. He has been very helpful and never says a no. I have not met many though but still I must say he is very helpful.

PartBbbj
05-09-17, 02:30
Bopshep,

Please bless me with your divine knowledge of availability in Mumbai. Currently am struggling to find a good young indie.

I agree on this. He has been very helpful and never says a no. I have not met many though but still I must say he is very helpful.

KingOfMan
05-09-17, 03:32
Went to the sub, spa and was allotted a NE. Ok message but didn't offer any extras and since she didn't look all that great anyways didn't ask for any.

Dunno what's the SOP there. Can any kind brothers enlighten me.No SOP visit again, I think you are learning don't name the place in forum and read some post on pointers to SPA from Rahul, AMPMAX, Lone etc.

Regards,

Kingofman.

WishList15
05-09-17, 03:50
If anyone has tried her, do share your feedback. PM active.

I think it's more to do with demand supply. Travel to Delhi / Pattaya to would be much cheaper. There are very few gems in circulation in Mumbai or maybe I do not have access to right directory.

As regards Ms. Shah avoid her. She is not even worth 2 k. Had returned back after meeting her.

Hi,

Yes her pics are quite tempting but 25 k for 3 hrs and 40 for night is just highway robbery. You can enjoy 5 to 8 pussies 24 hrs for 5 nights & 6 days nonstop in pattaya in that cost. When I politely said this to her.

She blocked me on my whatsapp.

A few more quoting 10k and down to 7 k for 2 sessions incall at andheri west, near station. Name ms. Shah* don't know how safe and genuine is she, experience seniors please put highlight.

And another name Miss Roxxx from borivali west too.

Any with experience with such babes, please highlight the services, and safety.

Last Saturday Night had gone to Fish Market (NL) around midnight. The crowd there this time is nothing like I just mentioned, no place to sit / stand. Called off and went to a nice DB near Star Bazaar Andheri West name starts with V" Nice chicks spend good couple of hours till 3 am, dancing with few young kareenas and back home.

MyRulez
05-09-17, 04:23
Miss RA is my regular, though I've tried with VA, miss AI with huge racks gives 2 HJ in start & end, gone with her many times, but RA provides some great ass massage, there was this lady called miss ME which left long ago. She was damn beautiful, she was 1 of the most beautiful Thai I've ever seen, she had so sexy eyes, I also miss A (fruit) gls babe.

Totally agree with you regarding MM. Her size is nowhere close to what some have suggested it to be.

There's a total dearth of spa birds with huge racks!

BTW I also used to be a regular at UT CLBA, however all the thais are on leave since almost 2 months I guess. Who was your regular one- miss AY (crazy crazy rack! But don't think is returning) or WA or someone else?

August79
05-09-17, 05:30
Noted. Thanks a ton.

No SOP visit again, I think you are learning don't name the place in forum and read some post on pointers to SPA from Rahul, AMPMAX, Lone etc.

Regards,

Kingofman.

Amey1991
05-09-17, 08:23
Hi bros,

Received many PMs for sharing of milfs contact. But from my previous experiences decided to share only with that bros who decide their share indie contacts.

FunLuv
05-09-17, 09:09
Hi Mumbai senior members,

I am here in Mumbai for 3-4 days. Wanted to hunt few birds during my stay. Can you please help me with contacy details / references of some indie or any reliable sp?

Thanks in advance.

FL.

Member #4322
05-09-17, 10:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RKapoor01
05-09-17, 12:07
New to the city. Tried to safed field at nerul. Nice pick up kind of place. But hard luck told that orchestra license is not allowed any more. Went to Nightingale and Maya. All nearby location. But they are all closed kind of. Safed field operates till 10 pm. Google it. Hard luck. Got some idea about a MP near vashi station. Place by the name of smallest sedan class honda make car. Nice place. Was little hesitant. Asked for service. Paid the counter charges and waited for my luck inside. Got a nice gujju assigned. Had a blast will write about that in detail later.

Overall experience.

Ambience. 8/10.

Hygiene. 8/10.

Girl. 7/10.

Mssg. 8/10.

B2B. Massage. Chrgs.

Counter. 2 k.

Service. 1.5 k.

Tips. 0.5 k.

Worth repeating staff quality all indians and presentable.

Now seniors boshep. Can you share some indie at navi Mumbai.

New here dunno much. But will certainly contribute in short time.

Cheers guys.

ChuckNorris85
05-09-17, 14:27
Have food at turner Rd Bandra west tawa rest. Opp you can buy jewelry at first floor. Korean made. Try to read Shakespeare novel there.Haha. Crisp and Smooth. One of the best hat tips in recent times. Kudos Gamer Bro.

Cheers!

Jaideep
05-09-17, 14:47
Lalit Mumbai or ITC MAaratha. Never had an issue of bringing the girl in the tomorrow. No on asked for ID.I have a small suggestion for fellow mongers.

Please do not post exact hotel names in the open forum. Either use meaningful pseudo names or exchange such info over PM.

Andy7
05-09-17, 15:43
Does anyone know of any SP offering mid age / milfs / housewives / maids dressed up in sarees or salwar kameez, typical dark chubby aunties under 1500. I'm looking for such place with 5-6 such women lined up to choose from. Kindly please share any such abode. Thanks.

Amey1991
05-09-17, 16:18
New to the city. Tried to safed field at nerul. Nice pick up kind of place. But hard luck told that orchestra license is not allowed any more. Went to Nightingale and Maya. All nearby location. But they are all closed kind of. Safed field operates till 10 pm. Google it. Hard luck. Got some idea about a MP near vashi station. Place by the name of smallest sedan class honda make car. Nice place. Was little hesitant. Asked for service. Paid the counter charges and waited for my luck inside. Got a nice gujju assigned. Had a blast will write about that in detail later.

Overall experience.

Ambience. 8/10..Try Rajmahal or White House in Nerul. Good girls. Reasonable rate. Operates till 10 pm. Don't directly ask for girls. Have a drink first. Waiters will themselves guide you.

Salspak
05-09-17, 16:31
Review.

Dear brothers,

Regards.Mate,

This chick named Sarika Vashi looks yummy.

Can you share her digits please.

NitMat3
05-09-17, 18:09
Met Z1 at from Kerala west Mumbai today. Got contact from good soul in sister forum.

She has been reviewed thoroughly in the sister forum but didn't find much about her here so posting the FR here.

Best thing is that she has a safe place in heart of city so we don't have to get into headache of booking lodge / hotel etc.

She has fair, good figure, soft body, medium size soft assets (not perky). Looks ok 5/10.

She gives good BBJ (I had better) but not so amazing that you might not have experienced before, however she gives ample time in BBBJ so nothing to complaint Overall.

She has petite figure so can take in any position, I tried doggy and finished wot.

NOo anal, No DFK, no CIM or COF.

She is much better than spending 12-1500 counter and another 12-1500 for extras. Here she tries to give good service at 3. 5 k incl place so worth one visit if low on budget.

She don't give DFK so She is not GFE experience but also not a time watcher.

There is presence of one male person in her place but that's not intimidating.

I will not repeat as not amazed but no regret either.

Next I'm looking forward for good DFK, GFE experience with good looking girl who is fun to speak with also.

HornyLibran
05-09-17, 19:35
Been off the mongering scene (mostly) for almost 4 years. Got married. Mostly been doing rounds of spas (my FRs will substantiate the same). Planning to enter into it again. Read a few FRs about Poonam from Malad. Would really appreciate if a senior could share her contact. Planning to two her around the month end. Will share the experience.

DreddPaul
05-09-17, 19:54
Well, this is my First FR over here, So pardon if I'm not detailed enough.

Let me start with miss R, Punjabian Lady from Thane whom I met in 2011. Although I met few girls before miss are, but met her on my friends suggestion when I complained about lack of passion and pleasure in bed. My friend updated miss are about my possible visit to her.

On day of meet, I called her up around 10 am, and fixed time and budget, required services and asked to me to get 2 packs of condom.

I reached Thane before time and wander around some time before she made her appearance. She took me to a known lodge to her over there, booked a room for 2 hrs (Yes, she talked with counter guy and negotiate for charges too) and I simply paid the bucks. After entering room, she casually started talking about my personal background and interests. We chit-chatted around 10 minutes knowing and making comfy each other (At that point I realize she is a talkative soul). So, I divert the topics for main agenda. She asked me to get freshen up. As sexual hormones already dancing in me, I freshen up quickly; she followed after me to freshen up. When she was out, she was nude with only her panty on. Her body was toned, and well structure. Although her bust were was normal, what attracted me most was her lower body. Her butts were well formed and toned. Her thighs were muscular and bulky. She told me that she works out regularly and also do Yoga. First, it started with some lap dance, fondling and rolling onto each other. Within 10 minutes, she was hot and totally wet. She covered my johny and started an awesome BJ. It continued for another 10 minutes and my hormones were at peak forcing me to ejaculate. Then, after 15 minutes, my Johny again woken up for another ride. This time, had her in standing, missionary and doggy for another 45 minutes. Later, while having shower together, even though Johny was sound sleep, my fingers navigated through her **** and butt hole till she climaxed. She told me, letâ€s try anal for next time. Left the lodge with thinking about next time.

Overall, the experience was awesome, and really felt satisfied and energetic.

Damage: 1.5 k + 0.5 k (Room)+0.05 k (tip to lodge attendant). Total: 2.05 k.

Recommend: To people who likes tight masculine body with tight and wild encounters.

SpaSurf
05-09-17, 20:20
Have food at turner Rd Bandra west tawa rest. Opp you can buy jewelry at first floor. Korean made. Try to read Shakespeare novel there.Hope to play a clue hunt game with you one day. An awesome pointer. Hope to see a few more soon. Hats off bro.

ServingYou2003
05-09-17, 20:45
I have a small suggestion for fellow mongers.

Please do not post exact hotel names in the open forum. Either use meaningful pseudo names or exchange such info over PM.Guys,

Please exchange names and details only on PM.

ChuckNorris85
05-09-17, 21:18
Does anyone know of any SP offering mid age / milfs / housewives / maids dressed up in sarees or salwar kameez, typical dark chubby aunties under 1500. I'm looking for such place with 5-6 such women lined up to choose from. Kindly please share any such abode. Thanks.Look out for "Kalichut" on SEA. Fits your Maid + Dark Chubby Aunt + mid age (40 something) fetish, to perfection. And she is available for dirt cheap price too. I doubt you would find anyone for 1500 bucks these days, But I think she goes for something around 2. 5 K. (Never tried her personally).

Chuck.

Logicalpm
05-10-17, 01:34
I have tried her around 10 month back.

She is late 20's or early 30's married girl. Look ok. Dresses very good. Can carry herself very well in a 5* hotel, agrees to come and meet you in hotel without any upfront demand. Very polished lady. But when it comes to behind close doors. Its as good or as bad as a regular SP girl. No special skills or value add.

Hi,

Thanks.

Bond Bond
05-10-17, 05:03
Is she still in biz. I did her a few years ago. Description as you mentioned. She is on the fat side​ but will try to please. Has an arrangement for a place in thane.

Look out for "Kalichut" on SEA. Fits your Maid + Dark Chubby Aunt + mid age (40 something) fetish, to perfection. And she is available for dirt cheap price too. I doubt you would find anyone for 1500 bucks these days, But I think she goes for something around 2. 5 K. (Never tried her personally).

Chuck.

Bond Bond
05-10-17, 05:58
Yes that's insane. I had subscription a few months ago. All the babes ask for 15-20 k plus for meeting. A few even want to be paid for a coffee date. Don't waste your money.

I recently subscribed to SA. They seem to have this insane fee of $80 / month just to read messages or converse with PYTs. Is there any other way that seniors are aware of, without throwing $80 down the drain? Please help.

Kunal14
05-10-17, 06:56
Dear Anil4694 bro,

Sorry but can't share numbers because not a single FR as per you are post, all of you are post says this "Can you PM me in exchange I do have indie contact".

Regard.

EditFun01
05-10-17, 08:03
Have been travelling to Pune frequently nowadays and tried 2 thai spas in Aundh / Baner area. Nice big rooms with latches and 20-40 yrs old thai chicas. B2B was on offer at both the place for 2.5-3 k range. And more important you need not have to give any reference or be repeat customer, on day one everything is on card (not sure of FS). Overall more relaxed environment compared to Mumbai at half the cost!

Swahil
05-10-17, 11:37
Hey,

I have been active on SA for a while and have a few experiences to share. Won't be disclosing their names to protect their identity!

I met lady see at one of the malls. My first meet is usually at a bar just to see if the pictures are real and girl is able to hold a conversation! We had few beers and we went shopping! This was to break the ice since she had a regular job and probably may feel shy in a hotel room on the first meet.

After shopping and few more drinks. We proceeded to a hotel nearby. She wanted to freshen up and came out in a sexy lingerie! We started kissing immediately and felt like true lovers!! She undressed me and was crazy wild!

Things started going south from here. I tried going down on her but she wasn't shaven despite she knowing my expectations! Anyways. I thought it's fine till we have good sex. I entered her pussy in missionary. Despite her age she was very loose and sex was too mechanical! She stayed overnight and went to her place in the morning! Total damage was around 15 k! I may never repeat her again!

RajeshThane
05-10-17, 11:44
Try Rajmahal or White House in Nerul. Good girls. Reasonable rate. Operates till 10 pm. Don't directly ask for girls. Have a drink first. Waiters will themselves guide you.Or Else you can try Nilam and BlueStar for Pickups at reasonable rates. Rasna is again nearby, babes are available for pickup and rate is comparatively low.

KillerPassion
05-10-17, 12:06
Sometimes, distance becomes a compulsion to visit same spa again and again and I landed up again at famous studio. Found an amazingly pretty girl at reception. (sadly, only available at reception). Asked for a local and was assigned Miss S. Changed to unique Black disposable. Entered, Miss S. Not a looker at all. Started soft massage with lots of desi chitchat. After thorough leg massage, she herself said. "Bum in the last"! She pulled down my dispo and after few minutes of rubbing. Her hands were playing with johny from backside. I lifted my back to give Complete access. She asked me to come in front and asked what am I looking for. DFK? I was only looking for HJ and asked for same. No rate discussed as I already told her I was regular there.

She put lots of oil on johny and started kissing my nipples passionately. After sometime she was kissing my neck and was giving me Complete access to her melons. She herself was turned on seeing me and I exploded with ecstasy.

Later, she told me there were 10 girls there. 1 Thai, 5 locals and 4 NE. One NE is pretty face and also provides service. She introduced me to her as well for next time. Paid her 1 K tip and took a relaxing bath.

KillerPassion
05-10-17, 12:11
Bopshep,

Please bless me with your divine knowledge of availability in Mumbai. Currently am struggling to find a good young indie.Bopshep,

After a year of running in Spas, I am eager to explore a pretty Indie. Have no idea, however, how to go ahead with same.

Kindly, guide with your instructions and, maybe couple of young and beautiful details.

Swahil
05-10-17, 14:58
My FR got rejected. Are there any rules for posting FRS which I missed.

Yes that's insane. I had subscription a few months ago. All the babes ask for 15-20 k plus for meeting. A few even want to be paid for a coffee date. Don't waste your money.

AnimeshRacer
05-10-17, 16:45
Hi,

Just shifted to Navi Mumbai Vashi. Tried contacting a few brokers. Sent girls (average looking from the turbhe gansholi belt I am told). Charged 4 k. 2 shots. Girls looked below average.

Is it worth booking escorts worth 10 k? Around navi Mumbai any contacts?

Planning to also move to Mumbai hotel for weekend and try some girls around there. Any good leads on brokers / girls and hotels (4/5 star where the girl can come directly to room without any issues).

Please do help.

Rohan460
05-10-17, 17:50

Let me start with miss R, Punjabian Lady from Thane whom I met in 2011. Although I met few girls before miss are, but met her on my friends suggestion when I complained about lack of passion and pleasure in bed. My friend updated miss are about my possible visit to her.

On day of meet, I called her up around 10 am, and fixed time and budget, required services and asked to me to get 2 packs of condom.

I reached Thane before time and wander around some time before she made her appearance. She took me to a known lodge to her over there, booked a room for 2 hrs (Yes, she talked with counter guy and negotiate for charges too) and I simply paid the bucks. After entering room, she casually started talking about my personal background and interests. We chit-chatted around 10 minutes knowing and making comfy each other (At that point I realize she is a talkative soul). So, I divert the topics for main agenda. She asked me to get freshen up. As sexual hormones already dancing in me, I freshen up quickly; she followed after me to freshen up. When she was out, she was nude with only her panty on. Her body was toned, and well structure. Although her bust were was normal, what attracted me most was her lower body. Her butts were well formed and toned. Her thighs were muscular and bulky. She told me that she works out regularly and also do Yoga. First, it started with some lap dance, fondling and rolling onto each other. Within 10 minutes, she was hot and totally wet. She covered my johny and started an awesome BJ. It continued for another 10 minutes and my hormones were at peak forcing me to ejaculate. Then, after 15 minutes, my Johny again woken up for another ride..Share digits if you can.

Thanks.

MadMax12
05-10-17, 18:34
Hi all,

Can anyone tried Ashima Kaif on SEA?

Request to share if any one have her pics and details.Thanks bro for your help. Please clear your inbox.

ServingYou2003
05-10-17, 20:52

I reached Thane before time and wander around some time before she made her appearance. She took me to a known lodge to her over there, booked a room for 2 hrs (Yes, she talked with counter guy and negotiate for charges too) and I simply paid the bucks. After entering room, she casually started talking about my personal background and interests. We chit-chatted around 10 minutes knowing and making comfy each other (At that point I realize she is a talkative soul). So, I divert the topics for main agenda. She asked me to get freshen up. As sexual hormones already dancing in me, I freshen up quickly; she followed after me to freshen up. When she was out, she was nude with only her panty on. Her body was toned, and well structure. Although her bust were was normal, what attracted me most was her lower body. Her butts were well formed and toned. Her thighs were muscular and bulky. She told me that she works out regularly and also do Yoga. First, it started with some lap dance, fondling and rolling onto each other. Within 10 minutes, she was hot and totally wet. She covered my johny and started an awesome BJ. It continued for another 10 minutes and my hormones were at peak forcing me to ejaculate. Then, after 15 minutes, my Johny again woken up for another ride. This time, had her in standing, missionary and doggy for another 45 minutes. Later, while having shower together, even though Johny was sound sleep, my fingers navigated through her **** and butt hole till she climaxed. She told me, lets try anal for next time. Left the lodge with thinking about next time.

Overall, the experience was awesome, and really felt satisfied and energetic.

Damage: 1.5 k + 0.5 k (Room)+0.05 k (tip to lodge attendant). Total: 2.05 k.

Recommend: To people who likes tight masculine body with tight and wild encounters.Is this an FR from 2011 meet?

Sadiqhbk
05-11-17, 05:32
Hey guys,

In Mumbai for a day any help on spa near Andrei juju and Malad thanks.

TheCharm
05-11-17, 08:38
Mate kitty in vashi local station. Nice marathi girl. She is frm navi Mumbai and interested in meeting peoples as she is in some money crunch.

HornyBoyForU
05-11-17, 11:09
Is the I spa in Vile parle shut?? Called up 3-4 times and no one seems to answer it, secondly any recommendations at the holy cow spa ( she has been pestering me since the past week ) or M & S? Looking for a nice bum massage with nice extras. Any recommendation peeps??

WebKing
05-11-17, 11:10
Any review. Name sheetal. Operates from jogeshwari. Pic attached.

WebKing
05-11-17, 11:34
Review.

Dear brothers,

Regards.Please share her digits. And charges.

Sammy85
05-11-17, 12:19
Mate kitty in vashi local station. Nice marathi girl. She is frm navi Mumbai and interested in meeting peoples as she is in some money crunch.Hi,

Can I have her contact. I am. New here.

Riyarao
05-11-17, 14:28
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Ralsdm
05-11-17, 16:51
Hi,

I am going to Almaty- Kazakhstan in mid June. Have heard a lot about the nightlife there and am very excited. The Kazakhstan forum looks dead with no new leads in past 1 year. Any help or leads from fellow mongers who have been there or know anything about are requested to share and help me out. Kindly PM me or post here. Similar request has been posted in other forums.

Thanks in advance.

Anil4694
05-11-17, 17:10
Mate kitty in vashi local station. Nice marathi girl. She is frm navi Mumbai and interested in meeting peoples as she is in some money crunch.Can you please PM me the contact details for Kanchan from Navimumbai I would like to avail the service. Please provide damage and some details about her service.

RKapoor01
05-11-17, 17:23
Please guide about bluestar unable to locate any indications. Found Rasna. Rajmahal. Neelam. White House on just dial and google.

Where is Blue Star.

VFM16
05-11-17, 18:03
Mate,

She is already reviewed. RTF.

She is a petite fire cracker complete GFE.

Only drawback is the place. You may not feel safe.

Good if you have your own place.

Any review. Name sheetal. Operates from jogeshwari. Pic attached.

Cloud3540
05-11-17, 18:40
There is nothing like discovering a good catch in a spa.

Thanks to Myrulz for sharing a spa contact. But being too far from my place of stay, could not make it. And to bospheh for sharing Gracy contact. Again lack of time. Am sharing my today's contact with you two in return. Check pm.

So, I visit this curtain spa in juhu. Thai therapist, who has recently joined the space. Previously was in UAE as per her. The counter charge was 1800. Rooms are bad, but I understand it is an extras spa. She offered BBBJ and tl for 2.5 k. Did not budge. These this are good in what they do. She started a sensuous gyrating movement and offered me her melons. She is really voluptuous and offers free access to all her holes. What followed was a good BBBJ, nice and slow. A nice catch overall. And I went home a happy person.

Cheers.

MrShy
05-11-17, 19:19
Finally met Nikki from Mumbai. Thanks to BophSep. Very sweet girl! Had a amazing time with her. Little chubby and nice looks and also very nice to have a conversation with.

Overall- 7.

WebKing
05-11-17, 20:15
Thanks bro for your help. Please clear your inbox.
Review.

Dear brothers,

Regards.
Met this lady through SP. Initially SP quoted 12 k to 15 k for st and shared some pic. Tried to negotiate but she was not coming down below 12 k. When I told her my budget of 6 to 7 k initially did not buzz. Succeeded in convincing her for 6 k but she told there is only one girl who comes in that rate. Miss k. She told me that she is little fat but good in service. Initially dropped the idea looking at her pic. And tried to look for other options. Messaged to couple of old contact. But both were busy so finally decided to meet miss k. Meet her in my regular hotel. She came in blue jeans and white top. Little short height for me and plump. Started act with nice DFK for some times ordered redbull for both as she doesn't drink and I too not into much in drinking. While order on the way she changed in nightly. OMG she was looking very sexy in nightly. After seeing her in night I realise that I will get the real GFE which I was looking for. Took her near me and started kissing her from top to bottom. Enjoyed removing her nightly during action. Assets were big and tight. Which was plus point. Sucked her melons for some time. Then started DATY with neat and clean pussy. Then usual act BBJ, missionary doggy and finally wot. Act completed in 30 min. Rested some time and drinker redbull. After little chit chat similar 2nd round without DATY..
Mate,

Good if you have your own place.Thanks bro. Can you please tell me what should be best deel for her for 2 round. She is quoting 8 k including place.

Ace of Hearts
05-11-17, 21:12
My SP in Bangalore forwarded this seemingly Delhi / Mumbai girl.

Has anyone here met her? Some of kind review? My Bangalore forum.

Is full of trash FR so trying my luck here.

TIA.

Ace.

RajCool
05-11-17, 21:19
I am back in India and looking forward for some guidance for good SP and indies. Seniors hope you will shed some guidance.

Thanks.

JhunDum
05-11-17, 23:39
Amazing description but which spa are you talking about in Juhu?

Thanks to Myrulz for sharing a spa contact. But being too far from my place of stay, could not make it. And to bospheh for sharing Gracy contact. Again lack of time. Am sharing my today's contact with you two in return. Check pm.

So, I visit this curtain spa in juhu. Thai therapist, who has recently joined the space. Previously was in UAE as per her. The counter charge was 1800. Rooms are bad, but I understand it is an extras spa. She offered BBBJ and tl for 2.5 k. Did not budge. These this are good in what they do. She started a sensuous gyrating movement and offered me her melons. She is really voluptuous and offers free access to all her holes. What followed was a good BBBJ, nice and slow. A nice catch overall. And I went home a happy person.

Cheers.

Tamarind29
05-11-17, 23:45
Hi,

I am traveling to Mumbai from Pune for business. If seniors would be kind of sharing some horny contacts then I would be glad. Thanks! And the in return I can share Pune I do contacts.

Jasmpat
05-12-17, 05:36
Any review. Name sheetal. Operates from jogeshwari. Pic attached.Bro, she is not Sheetal. She is a friend of Sheetal and Ritu. Can't recollect her name. Ritu, sheetal and the babe in the pic have an arrangement in terms of Accomodation at Jogeshwari.

You can try Sheetal. Short in height. Petite and good assets. Also damages are reasonable.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

Jasmpat
05-12-17, 05:45
Hi,

I am going to Almaty- Kazakhstan in mid June. Have heard a lot about the nightlife there and am very excited. The Kazakhstan forum looks dead with no new leads in past 1 year. Any help or leads from fellow mongers who have been there or know anything about are requested to share and help me out. Kindly PM me or post here. Similar request has been posted in other forums.

Thanks in advance.I have been there only once, way back in 2012. Just hit any pub and I bet you will be able to score. Most of the parties extend till wee hours.

Only drawback is the language, which is hard to understand. You will find very few babes who can communicate in English.

I was lucky to get a teacher in Economics at one of the pubs so didn't have any problem in communicating. Also the damages were reasonable. The babes make it a point to ask feedback about their service.

Enjoy and have a blast during your stay at Almaty.

Punt321
05-12-17, 07:04
Finally met Nikki from Mumbai. Thanks to BophSep. Very sweet girl! Had a amazing time with her. Little chubby and nice looks and also very nice to have a conversation with.

Overall- 7.Are last digits of Nikki are 172?

Tamarind29
05-12-17, 07:36
Hello guys,

Traveling to Mumbai from Pune for weekend.

Let me know if you know good indies in Andheri.

I will return this favour with some contacts from Pune if your coming there.

Thank you!

Rohan460
05-12-17, 09:39
Any recommendations for western side of the city, as m to visit the city next week. I have one contact of raju but want to diversify my choices. Hope I would be appreciated positively.

TenInchIndian
05-12-17, 11:08
Lone Ranger,

Please clear inbox!

Cheer up buddy.

Soumya spa. This has just been taken over by a new management so ignore it for now. Take the road opposite it and take a right in 500 meters. Search for a thai spa on the left opposite the hospital.

Ask for kim and have fun, carry 500 rs as a tip.

Ubon thai spa. Visit again and get a thai, have a chilled BEER and have have fun, carry 1. 5 K since you are new.

Ignore LE sutra and chembur, PM me if you are based in bandra or khar.

TenInchIndian
05-12-17, 11:11
Dude,

Buy a subscription so that we can share info via PMs.

It's worth.

TII.

Have been visiting this Bihari chick for sometime. Has access to a safe place in residential area, but slightly far from the station (central suburb). She is about 22-24. Frankly not too endowed assets-wise but is simple, homely, humble, no nakhras and GFE if you hit the right chord. My guess is that she is not too active in the profession. Good kisser. Doesn't come out unless it's a safe residential place.

Looks: 6/10. Wheatish but clear complexion. Taller, bit on the skinny side.

Boobs: 6/10 (smaller but firm).

Ass: 6/10 (bit of a disappointment size-wise but firm).

GFE: 9/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 k for an hour. Extendable if you can convince.

Irra1269
05-12-17, 11:47
New to mongering.

Would like to know which area is good for mongering during stay in Mumbai. I frequently travel to Mumbai.

TenInchIndian
05-12-17, 13:22
Please clear inbox.

Bro. I have shared one inde with awesome service, check pm. Good luck.

WebKing
05-12-17, 15:17
Bro, she is not Sheetal. She is a friend of Sheetal and Ritu. Can't recollect her name. Ritu, sheetal and the babe in the pic have an arrangement in terms of Accomodation at Jogeshwari.

You can try Sheetal. Short in height. Petite and good assets. Also damages are reasonable.

Happy and Safe Mongering.Thanks bro for your feedback.

HeisenBerg22
05-12-17, 17:44
Ms. A is a working lady. She is a south Indian of 29-31 years in age. Due to her work timings its impossible to meet on weekdays, Sunday is the best.

Called her, started with Hindi & English in a very polite manner which made her feel comfortable as she is not a professional. Bonded with her over phone, chats, then fixed up a Sunday to meet at her area.

She is about 5 ft 4" tall, dark and little plump. We went to a lodge. Chit chatted for sometime and then the deed. She smelt good, just like a next door girl, we had sloppy DFK, she has decent boobs, not small not big. Decent. Fed on those boobs with erect nipples. She gave a BBJ like a GF (amateur). Got all hard, she sat on my face, ate that dark chocolate and then put on the rubber. Missi 5 minutes, WOT for 5 mins, missi again and pop!Hey man,

Really need this contact please PM me her contact details.

ServingYou2003
05-12-17, 21:55
Hey man,

Really need this contact please PM me her contact details.Its an old post. He doesn't have PM activated.

Shkr Kapoor
05-12-17, 22:24
Hi,

Been a regular reader here and wishing to commence mongering myself for a the past 3-4 years. But either have been unable to post or seek help. Please share here digits and probably an initial push might help me get started.

Hey all,

Have been extremely low on action, however, very regular visitor to ISG.

Came across with an inde H / w from outskirts of Navi Mumbai on AFF. Got into this biz recently and have done it only few times. Got over WA and few pix were exchanged. Price quoted initially was 8 K for 2 pops with an option of 3 sum w (MMF). But declined for both and settled for 4 k for one pop.

Visited here last Saturday. The place where she stays in on JNPT Road, so travelling there was bit tiresome. Locating here place was not a task, as she gave useful tips to reach there.

Won't go much into details, as it was regular course of action and nothing great happened. However, giving few highlights..===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MuscleHetero
05-13-17, 01:57
Coming to Mumbai this month so thought I will mix business and pleasure. Got in touch with this indie, she is quoting 60 K for LT. I told her I will use my hands instead for free. Mumbai has become so extremely costly.

RajRahuk1973
05-13-17, 05:58
Coming to Mumbai this month so thought I will mix business and pleasure. Got in touch with this indie, she is quoting 60 K for LT. I told her I will use my hands instead for free. Mumbai has become so extremely costly.Hehehe. Good bro.

KingOfMan
05-13-17, 08:23
Coming to Mumbai this month so thought I will mix business and pleasure. Got in touch with this indie, she is quoting 60 K for LT. I told her I will use my hands instead for free. Mumbai has become so extremely costly.60 K LT for night? Well I need something very very very special to give that.

Or it has to be matched with time that's for a 6 months contract?

Regards,

Kingofman.

Bharat87
05-13-17, 08:40
Bro,

Can you PM the details? Waiting man.

Mate kitty in vashi local station. Nice marathi girl. She is frm navi Mumbai and interested in meeting peoples as she is in some money crunch.

Bharat87
05-13-17, 08:56
I work in Malad, can you please share her contact bro? PM please.

Cheers.

Hello bro,

Thanks,

Smit.

Punt321
05-13-17, 09:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

ZoozooLove
05-13-17, 10:28
My SP in Bangalore forwarded this seemingly Delhi / Mumbai girl.
Has anyone here met her? Some of kind review? My Bangalore forum.
Is full of trash FR so trying my luck here.
TIA.
Ace.I'm guessing this was SP Ajay? He usually quotes very high.

Most of the times the girls are genuine. If this is not Ajay, then this is someone new I don't know about.

Ralsdm
05-13-17, 11:01
Coming to Mumbai this month so thought I will mix business and pleasure. Got in touch with this indie, she is quoting 60 K for LT. I told her I will use my hands instead for free. Mumbai has become so extremely costly.Dude,

A girl can ask anything she wants. She isn't some celebrity or actress or well known model. At least I would laugh at the proposition. Many good looking babes with 5 star service available for less in Mumbai. Better not to waste your hard earned money on her. You are just going to be sad in the end. You can do much better and much cheaper in Mumbai as lots of options available.

But in the end its your money. I am only advising and warning you as a fellow friend and monger, I am not in favor of wasting money when you can get 6 lays in same amount.

JRandal
05-13-17, 12:27
Gold plated pussy!

Will have to find a diamond studded dick to drill her deep.

Coming to Mumbai this month so thought I will mix business and pleasure. Got in touch with this indie, she is quoting 60 K for LT. I told her I will use my hands instead for free. Mumbai has become so extremely costly.

ClitPleaser
05-13-17, 12:57
Hi!

In Mumbai for a few days. Could you share SU's contact? If visiting Del, I'll help with contacts.

Got to hear good words about this Ms SU from a friend.

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8..

ServingYou2003
05-13-17, 13:54
Coming to Mumbai this month so thought I will mix business and pleasure. Got in touch with this indie, she is quoting 60 K for LT. I told her I will use my hands instead for free. Mumbai has become so extremely costly.Ha ha ha ha buddy can't stop laughing!! Really must be different from the rest in the world. He he he.

Cloud3540
05-13-17, 17:53
So, after yesterday's FR, got many requests for contact. Exchanges with almost all. In return, I got a contact shared of vile Parle spa. Therapist name close to Nasha. Apparently Thai. So I decided to try out the new fish instead of repeating the last one. What a waste. Counter charges 2100. Mockery of a massage and no extras offered. Kept probing for the same. However, I think she hinted that she offers a HJ maybe to regulars. But, in all aspects. A total waste even if she did. Avoid.

And buddies. Please exchange meaningful contacts with damages and services. No FR posted also for the shared therapist and spa.

Mumbai comes to an end in a disappointing night.

GermanShepherd
05-13-17, 21:16
Close to what hotangel from AFF had to quote. Pattaya 5 n-6 d fuck several pussies day and night plus few soapy massages wouldn't cost that much as too what the gold plated pussy is asking for.

YoungHunk23
05-14-17, 02:32
G0ot to hear good words about this Ms SU from a friend.

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7.

Puss 7..Can you share details of ms Su [Email address deleted by Admin]please?

Surely will return back favour.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Amey1991
05-14-17, 04:26
Hi bros,

After help from senior brother, got hooked up with Surekha in Nerul. Mid 30's. Scheduled our appointment in a lodge. A perfect MILF next door. Big assets. A bit talkative but had time of my life.

Damages- 3.5 k.

Ovr rating- 8/10.

NitMat3
05-14-17, 10:45
At Vfm16, please clear inbox, I need two cents from you.

My PM is active.

Mate,

Good if you have your own place.

OrientCool
05-14-17, 11:29
Hi bros,

After help from senior brother, got hooked up with Surekha in Nerul. Mid 30's. Scheduled our appointment in a lodge. A perfect MILF next door. Big assets. A bit talkative but had time of my life.

Damages- 3.5 k.

Ovr rating- 8/10.100 % agreed She is awesome, friendly and real asset gives value for money.

AmitGautam
05-14-17, 13:04

I second you. He is a real gem and helped me too when I was in Mumbai. Wish I could have got someone like him in my current city.

RajRahuk1973
05-14-17, 14:46

I second you. He is a real gem and helped me too when I was in Mumbai. Wish I could have got someone like him in my current city.Yes 100 percent true. Three gem of Mumbai forum. Boseph. Smartverma and Jasmpet. Really forum grateful to these three guys. Thanks. Play safe.

Amey1991
05-14-17, 17:00
Hi bros,

Visiting Delhi next week. Staying in Kalkaji. Any contacts of indie milfs would be appreciated.

I will share some of my contacts in Mumbai.

SilverFox2
05-14-17, 19:45
Hi bros,

Looking for DFK, ANAL and BBBJ with CIM in Mumbai.

Any suggestion or contact.

IronRod666
05-14-17, 20:05
Hello mates,

Simply bumped into this spa. Receptionist in Saree was sexy and allotted me with a ME. As everyone knows they are hard to crack but I was least bothered to ask for extras as was no where good looking. Saw some local females dressed up nice. Have anyone been lucky there?

Thanks,

IR.

ServingYou2003
05-14-17, 20:12
Yes 100 percent true. Three gem of Mumbai forum. Boseph. Smartverma and Jasmpet. Really forum grateful to these three guys. Thanks. Play safe.Yes Bopshep has always helped. Never says a No.

RajRahuk1973
05-14-17, 21:08
Yes Bopshep has always helped. Never says a No.Great contribution to this forum by Boseph Smartverma and Jasmpet. Not to forget their contribution and help to the forum as well as forum member. I personally met three of them what a nice persons these three seniors. Salute to them. Everyone must respect these helpful seniors.

YourJoy
05-14-17, 22:12
I'm kinda new to Mumbai since now was enjoying Bangalore. Can anyone share good digits in Thane? I don't mind to share my Mira road safest contacts. Very safe and cheap.

YourJoy
05-14-17, 22:14
Hi bros,

Visiting Delhi next week. Staying in Kalkaji. Any contacts of indie milfs would be appreciated.

I will share some of my contacts in Mumbai.Sounds good, any Thane contacts?

TenInchIndian
05-15-17, 06:35
Why is no one mentioning rates these days?

Just got quoted 2875 at counter at Country? Ridiculous!

TII.

Have responded some of messages with thane spa details. While some will be responded soon, may skip some.

Was in Bandra for work. But meeting postponed by couple of hours. Decided to make most of time. While on way, called up country spa. V was available. Went there. Had good session. Told her fuck first then massage. Started with undressing each other. Licking of bodies; she smelled well. She told me last time came earlier than she wanted so this time I must make amends. Asked me to go slow and stop while nearing to cum and start again. Hmmm which spa girl tells you to last long; they are in fact in hurry to finish. So decided not to disappoint her and thankfully Jonny bro agreed to her demand. Took time to release. She had become wet. She started thrusting faster and vigorously as she was to cum soon. Came and she also came just about same time. Got clean and then massage. Ended with another HJ. Paid and left.

While leaving saw Thai chic. Looked good.

Ralsdm
05-15-17, 07:03

I second you. He is a real gem and helped me too when I was in Mumbai. Wish I could have got someone like him in my current city.Yes he has also helped me. Nice chap.

Shkb1023
05-15-17, 07:21
Brethren,

I picked up a contact of indie Sona / Sonali from SEA. Has her ID listed there. Her emails are full of nakhda. She won't share her digits. Looks very shady. Anyone has past experience?

VitaminD
05-15-17, 12:02
Hi fellow mongers,

Does anyone know how to pickup women in the lobby / bar / coffee shop of 5 star hotels and what are the approx damages? Has anyone had any luck in Mumbai. Does one usually check-in to the same 5 star or are they available to go to another hotel? Which 5-Star hotels have a good choice of working women?

Cheers.

AkHot
05-15-17, 12:28
At least with Jasmpet.

Yes 100 percent true. Three gem of Mumbai forum. Boseph. Smartverma and Jasmpet. Really forum grateful to these three guys. Thanks. Play safe.

AlxnSmit
05-15-17, 13:00
Hello mongers,

Can any one share hot Marathi cats contact details of Mumbai? I would loved to try them.

How are the fucking opportunities going on?

Thanks.

Smit.

Subutai
05-15-17, 16:58
Tried country spa Bandra post recommendations of a couple of forum bros. Clearly a superior experience to you tee type places. Got assigned K, about 30, full figured Thai. She figured I wasn't there for only a massage as I didn't wear the dispo and asked her to get rid of the towel that she tried to place on me. Gears shifted automatically, and proceeded to give me a superb massage with enough touches and butt slides to get me very interested. Offered HJ+ access for 3 k, usual bargaining happened, finally agreed to CBJ for 4 k. Super BJ, kept sucking me fully even after I came till I told her to stop! Super place, but expensive, with counter at 2875.

WIR. Occasionally, 7 k for a BJ seems a little steep, but the quality makes it a happy indulgence.

Subutai
05-15-17, 17:00
Tried it out recently. Very shady set up, curtains only, can hear everything in the neighboring beds. Therapists are OK, good massage but not great lookers. Which I guess doesn't matter because its dark! Nice massage, and HJ + top access for 1500. Counter- 1500.

WIR. Only if no other choice.

Subutai
05-15-17, 17:02
Went to holy cow a few times, but after my regulars moved out, its become very avoidable. Last time I was there, very average massage and only HJ on offer. Which I took for 0.7 k, but will not repeat. Advise bros to look for other options or wait for things to improve.

Subutai
05-15-17, 17:06
Old regular from holy cow got in touch, asked me to come to her new spa in Powai. Normally I would avoid the long travel, but decided to take a chance. Spa is in a nice building in the fancy complex, but a little steep. Even post discount, it was 2 k at the counter. Fortunately the old regular made up for it. Nice massage, enough teasing and a super BJ with CIM to finish. 2 k for her.

WIR. Only if I'm in the area.

Member #4745
05-15-17, 17:10
Got to hear good words about this Ms SU from a friend.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7.

Puss 7.

Skin 8. 5.

Color 9.

Cheers, LMD.Please share her details. Your message box is full.

Member #4745
05-15-17, 17:15

TII.What?

That's way too high for just the counter.

I am curious. How wealthy are the most profiling contributors to this forum? Do they have ancestral money or something?

MyRulez
05-15-17, 17:27
Totally agreed bro. Counter approx 3 k & min 7 k for FS, 10 k just to drill gal, too costly, I bang 3 diff gals at NL in same price. With better service & satisfaction. Dint add travelling cost.

MyRulez.

TII.

Member #4745
05-15-17, 17:33
Firstly a big shout out to Kalanamak for sharing this contact (anyone interested please contact him as its his contact to share).

Contacted this indie bong gal and scheduled a meet one afternoon. She met me at a pre-decided location in Malad west and took me to a lodge in Aksa beach area. Must say that lodge is teeming with brothers of our ilk. Anyways IDs shown, payment (Rs. 600) made for A/C room, we settle in the room.

She starts with a hug and kiss on lips, (not smooch). We relax on the bed gulp a sip of water as its hot and the A/C cooling is yet to kick in. She gets a call from another brother, and she closes the deal in front of me to meet him at the same place using the same process as she did with me for later in the evening. That done, she asks me to wash Jr and strip as does she, no sense of sensuality, very business like. We start the session with a little bit of cuddling, lip kissing, feeling each other up and slowly she nudges me to visit her ground zero. I find no hair, no smell or odor and decide to explore with my tongue and boy does she enjoy it. I go on at it with gusto for about 5-10 minutes non-stop and she is dripping and tripping wild. Pulls me up and rubs Jr on her pussy bare. I'm afraid Jr will gate crash without covers and I hold off a bit and ask her to BJ, she says she is all hot for a fuck and simply puts cover on Jr and guides him in.

I'm being a gentleman here but buddy, what about my pleasure? I ask her a couple of times in between the jumping and pumping for a BJ but she is in a different zone altogether. I ask her to change over to doggie but she pulls me in deeper and contracts herself as if she is coming. So I play along as I am enjoying the session anyways..I think it's a mechanical job for most of them. They are expert at faking. But we guys enjoy it.

Member #4745
05-15-17, 17:41
Big Slick,

You a twin of DavidT787? Because both of you wrote the same words. In the same sequence. Well of course. You are more courteous and thanked in advance while DavidT787 did not. Maybe you both are not identical twins afterall.Lot of fake or double profiles but this may be a case of just copying the message.

Member #4745
05-15-17, 17:45
Fellas,

After reading about MeMe at ut, tried her, called & booked with specific name, reached on time, she enters, massage started, I dint wear disposal, seeing that she slapped in on bumm, by end she asked me what you want, I said everything, decided amt than she slept besides me, I pulled down her panty she gave oil in my hand, massaged her down I'm both the openings, with lots of DFK & boobs sucking, I rubbed her bottom with increasing speed, she cummed & her body vibrated, she than gave me nice HJ, did everything except FS

MyRulez.What are the damages?

Member #4745
05-15-17, 17:48
Have food at turner Rd Bandra west tawa rest. Opp you can buy jewelry at first floor. Korean made. Try to read Shakespeare novel there.Good one. First I thought it was a joke reply. But there are Sherlock's hints there.

VFM16
05-15-17, 18:17
Thanks to dear old Bops, I got number of contact. It was my pure bad luck that either they were out of town or did not respond. Also tried contacting Miss Worship's cousin but even she did not respond.

Finally went to this A spa. First look and it resembled a sleazy MP. I was 'taken' inside the room and told the rates. Whoever I saw were not even paying whatever they asked. Seen better in NL. I just came out. Maybe If I go there with reference, the best of the lot will come out.

Overall a disappointing weekend.

Overall experience.

Ambience. 8/10.

Hygiene. 8/10.

Girl. 7/10..

Jaideep
05-15-17, 18:17
Month old FR. Made a visit to Country spa and this time around was assigned therapist Miss the. Young, slim figure with usual fair smooth complexion. This was my 2nd time with her. She greeted me with a smile and warm hug. Started with back massage and removed my dispo completely as she proceeded lower down and gave me a good bum massage. I would rate her massage skills as average. She asked me to turn around and smiled at my semi erect tool and asked me what I want today. I initially asked for b2 b but soon changed my mind for FS as soon as I saw her milky white body in black bra & panty. I cuddled her from behind and kissed on her neck & all over her back before removing her bra to squeeze her small perky melons. She put on a condom over my tool and I fucked her in semi missionary with she lying down on the table and I standing at the edge of it. After a series of hard strokes, she gave me a nice CBJ. Later fucked her in doggie while watching her on the mirror till jhonny could hold no more. After the act, we soaped and washed each other inside the tub. Nice fun experience but very heavy on the pocket - 7 k for 1 shot only.

Lalu111
05-15-17, 18:33
Hi fellow mongers,

Does anyone know how to pickup women in the lobby / bar / coffee shop of 5 star hotels and what are the approx damages? Has anyone had any luck in Mumbai. Does one usually check-in to the same 5 star or are they available to go to another hotel? Which 5-Star hotels have a good choice of working women?

Cheers.The best place would be ITC Grand Maratha, after 11 at night. Go to the loo and come out with your co#k hanging out (Pretend that you done it by mistake). Go to the table nearest to the serving table, there you will find 2-3 females. They will smile and fondle your dick. Talk and than take the best to Intercontinental Grand closeby. good luck, happy mongering.

Punter Willy
05-15-17, 19:38
I am regular at NL 2 B1. Tried happiness, Rajnigandha, Mona darling, Mohmaya etc. Ready to please but all very loose. Damage always 1700 or 2200. Now I am super bored with 2B1. Any gem in 2B2? I am 6 ft heavy so like thin tall girl with tightness. Pointers will help.

P.S.: this 3rd account I am creating in last 1 year. I keep forgetting my secret Password. Now noted ID and PW in locker.

Bhuppi1111
05-16-17, 02:22
She is close to 40 and right damages are 2.5 K.

Hi bros,

Damages- 3.5 k.

Ovr rating- 8/10.

MuscleHetero
05-16-17, 07:46
Hello dear friends coming to Mumbai for s couple of days and staying at Sofitel. Anyone can give some indies contacts in the range of 20-30 K LT. I would gladly exchange for indies at Delhi and Hyderabad.

EditFun01
05-16-17, 07:46
The best place would be ITC Grand Maratha, after 11 at night. Go to the loo and come out with your co#k hanging out (Pretend that you done it by mistake). Go to the table nearest to the serving table, there you will find 2-3 females. They will smile and fondle your dick. Talk and than take the best to Intercontinental Grand closeby. good luck, happy mongering.Agree - 3/4 success rate. Even JW has same deal.

Dirty Tom
05-16-17, 08:06
Hi bud,

I sent you a PM. Would be happy to hear back from you!

Thanks.

WingKing
05-16-17, 09:30
City girl working as DJ held for honey-trapping doctor.

http://toi.in/UGwccY/a19li

Please beware of Indies with such intentions.

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 12:56
I also went to Country and tried V.

FR later.

Damn expensive, man.

With some short travel, I can go to NL.

Can you imagine the service that you'd get if you have a 1000 rupee upfront tip to the girl at NL? You will never visit a massage girl ever again!

I blew 6 k on service and 3 k on counter (whopping 9 k) on a single shot.

Even Kolkata and Delhi are VfM where you'd get a decent chink with FS in a spa for less than 5 k.

TII.

Month old FR. Made a visit to Country spa and this time around was assigned therapist Miss the. Young, slim figure with usual fair smooth complexion. This was my 2nd time with her. She greeted me with a smile and warm hug. Started with back massage and removed my dispo completely as she proceeded lower down and gave me a good bum massage. I would rate her massage skills as average. She asked me to turn around and smiled at my semi erect tool and asked me what I want today. I initially asked for b2 b but soon changed my mind for FS as soon as I saw her milky white body in black bra & panty. I cuddled her from behind and kissed on her neck & all over her back before removing her bra to squeeze her small perky melons. She put on a condom over my tool and I fucked her in semi missionary with she lying down on the table and I standing at the edge of it. After a series of hard strokes, she gave me a nice CBJ. Later fucked her in doggie while watching her on the mirror till jhonny could hold no more. After the act, we soaped and washed each other inside the tub. Nice fun experience but very heavy on the pocket - 7 k for 1 shot only.

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 12:57
Let's hope another newbie asks for some directions, too.

We'll get another gem from him, then!

TII.

Good one. First I thought it was a joke reply. But there are Sherlock's hints there.

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 13:00
And the best part is if you tell your SP upfront that your negotiation will be with the gal directly, then the gal obliges. A 1-1.5 k tip upfront can do wonders to your overall experience even from the 1.7 k or 2.5 k gal!

I've tried the 3 k gal and 5.5 k gal of SPs and never regretted decision.

But whenever I come out of a spa, I always regret the sheer waste of money (only in Mumbai though)!

TII.

Totally agreed bro. Counter approx 3 k & min 7 k for FS, 10 k just to drill gal, too costly, I bang 3 diff gals at NL in same price. With better service & satisfaction. Dint add travelling cost.

MyRulez.

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 13:07
Brethren,

Please never ever think that the gal is moaning because of your "skills."

She is acting like Moana singing on her boat only because of your tight zip on your purse and not the tight zip in your front.

It's all about the money. It's only a rare occurrence when you would charm a girl into cumming based on your fucking skills. So, if you're there, you might as well make the most of it and think only about your requirement rather than pleasing her, so as to speak.

TII.

I think it's a mechanical job for most of them. They are expert at faking. But we guys enjoy it.

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 13:08
Only one word for you: Regret.

I so regret paying this high. Being a senior member, I feel I've let down my people.

Won't happen again, for sure!

TII.

What?

That's way too high for just the counter.

I am curious. How wealthy are the most profiling contributors to this forum? Do they have ancestral money or something?

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 13:09
Heard horror stories about UT.

Only try country for a treat. Expensive though!

TII.

Tried it out recently. Very shady set up, curtains only, can hear everything in the neighboring beds. Therapists are OK, good massage but not great lookers. Which I guess doesn't matter because its dark! Nice massage, and HJ + top access for 1500. Counter- 1500.

WIR. Only if no other choice.

TenInchIndian
05-16-17, 13:12
Just realized this. The 2875 is 2500 + 15% service tax.

Really, without a receipt, they are paying ST?

Strange!

Can someone who visits there next bargain about the ST? It can save you around 375 bucks for eating at the restaurant outside.

Tried country spa Bandra post recommendations of a couple of forum bros. Clearly a superior experience to you tee type places. Got assigned K, about 30, full figured Thai. She figured I wasn't there for only a massage as I didn't wear the dispo and asked her to get rid of the towel that she tried to place on me. Gears shifted automatically, and proceeded to give me a superb massage with enough touches and butt slides to get me very interested. Offered HJ+ access for 3 k, usual bargaining happened, finally agreed to CBJ for 4 k. Super BJ, kept sucking me fully even after I came till I told her to stop! Super place, but expensive, with counter at 2875.

WIR. Occasionally, 7 k for a BJ seems a little steep, but the quality makes it a happy indulgence.

Bambaiya
05-16-17, 13:38
Was on a Business visit. Finished my work and was early to reach home. Was in Juhu area & suddenly got an idea of indulging into spa treatment, obviously with some extras. Called up UT and book and appointment for Thai.

Reached in 20 minutes. Setup was OK. Bit small place similar to Lokhandwala. Miss and. And. Came in. Age 38, voluptuous, with strong hands to flex my tired muscles.

Started with Back Massage. It was Awesome with good pressure which was required. Soon touched my inner thigh and there comes the signal.

Immediately I pulled down disposals for which she did not show hesitation. She continued with Normal massage and after 30 minutes told me flip.

My little bro was saluting, but she did not react. After 20 more minutes of professional massage, there comes the luck question " Hand shag ".

I asked for the price and settled down her for 1. 5 K for TL, HJ atleast.

Soon comes down her top and ahhh my God. What a Big white Milky tits. Friends I was impressed by the size of tits which was tightly hidden under her tight Bra. They may be suffocating inside for sure.

Sucked them till my heart's content, meanwhile she was stroking slowly and gently my little bro.

Kissed & pecked all over her neck, Naval, stomach. Mmmmm what a white, milky and tight skin. Later asked her to play with my Balls, which was a bounty.

Time was tickling and so she reminded me to cum fast. I was almost on my last leg of marathon. Her gentle stoke on my balls and cock together was out of control for me to withstand any more and I give up in her soft milky hands.

She continued till the last pulse of my pleasure.

Had shower and left as a happy Men.

Ambiance: OK.

Looks: 6.

Figure: 7.

Boobs: 8.5.

Color: White.

HJ: 8.

Damage: Counter 1.5 + 1.5 Service.

Will repeat: Yes.

Cheers!

Bambaiya.

SamAdam9
05-16-17, 14:54
I was active on SA for about 18-20 months. Some dames were awesome. But the issue is that they are all super pricey. No one interesting right now? Should I renew.

Hey,

I have been active on SA for a while and have a few experiences to share. Won't be disclosing their names to protect their identity!

I met lady see at one of the malls. My first meet is usually at a bar just to see if the pictures are real and girl is able to hold a conversation! We had few beers and we went shopping! This was to break the ice since she had a regular job and probably may feel shy in a hotel room on the first meet.

After shopping and few more drinks. We proceeded to a hotel nearby. She wanted to freshen up and came out in a sexy lingerie! We started kissing immediately and felt like true lovers!! She undressed me and was crazy wild!

Things started going south from here. I tried going down on her but she wasn't shaven despite she knowing my expectations! Anyways. I thought it's fine till we have good sex. I entered her pussy in missionary. Despite her age she was very loose and sex was too mechanical! She stayed overnight and went to her place in the morning! Total damage was around 15 k! I may never repeat her again!

MyRulez
05-16-17, 15:58
Counter + 1.5 k.

What are the damages?

MuscleHetero
05-16-17, 17:11
Cool dude please clear your inbox not able to send you messages.

Cpk2610
05-16-17, 22:53
I was active on SA for about 18-20 months. Some dames were awesome. But the issue is that they are all super pricey. No one interesting right now? Should I renew.What is SA?

Bond212
05-17-17, 03:27
Have met her twice, all that is fake moaning and she dislikes Bk so tries to avoid it. And her climaxing is also fake, although no complaints about it. She does it to give the experience, as taught by one of the ISG brothers.

She starts with a hug and kiss on lips, (not smooch). We relax on the bed gulp a sip of water as its hot and the A/C cooling is yet to kick in. She gets a call from another brother, and she closes the deal in front of me to meet him at the same place using the same process as she did with me for later in the evening. That done, she asks me to wash Jr and strip as does she, no sense of sensuality, very business like. We start the session with a little bit of cuddling, lip kissing, feeling each other up and slowly she nudges me to visit her ground zero. I find no hair, no smell or odor and decide to explore with my tongue and boy does she enjoy it. I go on at it with gusto for about 5-10 minutes non-stop and she is dripping and tripping wild. Pulls me up and rubs Jr on her pussy bare. I'm afraid Jr will gate crash without covers and I hold off a bit and ask her to BJ, she says she is all hot for a fuck and simply puts cover on Jr and guides him in..

Bond212
05-17-17, 03:58
Not worth it she is trying to rip you off, Mumbai is expensive but not this expensive.

Asgcr2000
05-17-17, 05:22
I'm a silent member in this forum and I got good very good contacts in Mumbai and enjoyed a lot. Now I'm in Oman for 3 months official visit but I could not find any indi's here. I need help from our group to find any indi's in Oman. I hope I will get any help from here. Drop me a PM if any one have contacts or hints.

Cpk2610
05-17-17, 08:49
Hi mongers,

I am new to Mumbai forum. I am visiting Mumbai this weekend for 2 days and require help for genuine SP contacts in Mumbai who can be trusted. I have had really bad experiences in SP contacts through online websites, locanto and backpage.

Also contacts of inde will be fine in the range of 8-12 k for FN.

I will really appreciate senior members help in this regards. I can reciprocate help in Ahmedabad and Delhi if anyone needs.

Happy mongering. I really wish we should all help each other more often with true information and I will reciprocate the same to anyone.

CPK.

HappySingh7777
05-17-17, 10:41
What is SA?Seeking Arrangement. It's a website for sugar daddies and sugar babies.

SamAdam9
05-17-17, 10:57
Seeking Arrangement. It's a website for sugar daddies and sugar babies.Seeking Arrangement is actually quite nice if you manage to get some of the classy and mature dames. It's a different kind of high when you shag some intelligent dame from the corporate and start-up world.

MyRulez
05-17-17, 12:25
Fellas,

Visited new spa, recommended by current manager at my regular spa, so visited, met old manager, she recognized me, gave discount on 1st & allotted local therapist, paid at counter, went in room, 1 of the best spa rooms, here she comes, nice lady, very bubbly with nice assets, better than padded Thai's,started massage, nice massage being local therapist, total chatterbox, we both enjoyed each others company, dint noticed it was 1 HR, she told if I wanted extra time, indications were clear 4 extras, so I agreed on that, she went out & increased time at counter, she came in room & dimmed light, another indication of blissful time, she than massaged my chest & stomach rolling her hands down, she noticed I was clean down, very clean with no hair, than slowly she touched johhny & asked if you wanted, she told she doesn't give extras to anyone, she liked me & liked my company so offering me (probably lying), decided amt, but I asked for total access, she denied DFK & bottom access, only top was offered, she pulled her top down & gave access, sucked with passion, her breath was increasing sec by sec. She than pour lot of oil on johnny she started rubbing, it was slow & steady, not a time watcher. Kissed her naval & neck, I was on peak so asked her rub fast with playing balls, she did & I loaded, she cleaned & asked to take shower, exchanged hug & left, asked me to comeback soon and also asked not to share with friends she doesn't provide extras to all.

WIR: definitely yes.

Damage: much less than what we pay to Thais.

Contact will be shared only to seniors whom I know personally, don't want to jack-up price there.

Thanks & play safe.

MyRulez.

EditFun01
05-17-17, 13:54
It took me a while to figure out "Country Spa" - Code.

Got curious with so many FR and gave it a try.

Counter. Rs - 2880 - non negotiable. They do have some membership but I prefer not to commit.

Was assigned Jenny and she was one of the beautiful girl I have seen at a MP.

6 k for B2B, no BJ or FS on card with her. But she suggested other give.

It was very nice first 40 minutes of message followed by awesome 20 minutes B2B.

I know its expensive but worth it for the beauty and hygiene. I have tried many MPs in western suburb and this was one of the better one that offer service. .

Was assigned first room as other were not free so noise was an issue.

WIR. Of course for the quality of chicas and hygiene.

BobLou
05-17-17, 14:05
Seeking arrangement is good.

Seeking Arrangement. It's a website for sugar daddies and sugar babies.

Bond212
05-17-17, 16:26
Seeking Arrangement is actually quite nice if you manage to get some of the classy and mature dames. It's a different kind of high when you shag some intelligent dame from the corporate and start-up world.Be careful most of them are fake profiles to appear classy.

StonedNHorny
05-17-17, 17:17
Pretty sure you must have seen a million of the 'newbie post' but I gotta start somewhere. New to Mumbai and I'm not a native hindi speaker so if you guys could throw me a rope and give me some contacts (good in english) that'd be awesome. Cheers and happy hunting.

AmpMax
05-17-17, 20:52
Just realized this. The 2875 is 2500 + 15% service tax.

.Have been reading all the recent comments about this spa. Everyone knows this place is expensive. The most expensive other than the five star ones and a couple of high end places in juhu and town.

Let me just start by saying. To each his own.

Let me then add the finer details-.

*One of the Cleanest places I have seen. Other comparable option is a room that costs 4 k or more in Mumbai. I dread using bordellos and catching something awful from the sheets. Like simplex. And local hotels mean ID problems too.

*Sure shot happiness, Strike that, sure shot exhiliration it is. Total pse available. Can't imagine the stuff I have done here.

*don't ever need to carry raincoat or worse. Carry it back and dispose it.

*Legendary professionalism (I have older FRs on this aspect, cannot compare to local gals or ne).

*Always good massage.

*Consistency across branches, cities.

*Original branded bath and hair products, not cheap malaysian or unbranded crap.

*Good oil.

*No troubles with pigs to date. Surely that costs a lot.

*Very good membership Plan, especially the Happy hours plan. Plus place is quiet and girls are fresh.

*Very clean, hygenic, nice smelling and friendly gals

I have kind friends who have helped me make indi contacts too, but indis are not my first choice, even when they have their own place. I like a good massage as a precursor to the main act.

So basically, To each his own. Please do not run down other peoples choices.

With no offence to anyone.

Cheers.

AMP.

AlxnSmit
05-18-17, 08:03
Hello mongers,

I received the below contact from non ISG member. Can someone share me yours experiences (if any), damages & reviews.

Just wanted to check if below contacts are genuine.

Number ending with. 082 - Jyoti And. 433 - Shital and. 341 - Janvi and. 395 - Jalpa.

Thanks,

Smit.

WishList15
05-18-17, 08:22
Hi,

Any feedback on this chick. Asking 10 k LT.

SaahilKad
05-18-17, 10:11
Hello bros,

I'm from Delhi and coming to Mumbai for 2 days. Just wanted to know if anyone has taken service from a WG named same as MSD nick name and number ending in 416 in Andheri area.

N7530
05-18-17, 13:08
Are pic of NL girls being privately shared on here? Age hasn't helped me get over my claustrophobia so only pic would get me to the place, sigh. Am considering buying a subscription and budding up with a local ISG dude also. And if anybody has read about my experience in Nigeria here, will sympathize with my claustrophobia especially as I see it coming in a place like NL with occasional police trouble. Respectability comes with age and affluence especially in India, and it hurts, and how! Out of curiosity, anybody here in their 60's?You need to activate Personal Messaging service if you expect any discreet help. There are plenty kind souls to help others. If you happen to be in Chennai you can PM me.

Keep up the good work.

AbhiSingh
05-18-17, 14:27
Brothers, friends, dudes, and fellas.

Staying a bit far off from Mumbai at royal tulip in kharghar.

Any good avenues around.

Or any good indie contact ot spa or sp around this area.

Please pm.

Thanks for help.

HsPuppy55
05-18-17, 16:24
Have been reading all the recent comments about this spa. Everyone knows this place is expensive. The most expensive other than the five star ones and a couple of high end places in juhu and town.
AMP.AmpMax,

You said it! Really good that a senior has put things in the right perspective. Correcting a newbie if he paid higher at a particular location or to a girl (where it is known to be cheaper) is something, but just ripping off or criticizing a place because it is priced higher is not correct. Sometimes the higher price may not be in proportion to the the quality but very often in fact more often than not the higher price means better quality. The Country Spa is one place where the higher cost is fully justified for the reasons quoted by our senior. We should all accept in good grace what AmpMax has said I. E " to each his own ".

Vishal1980
05-18-17, 16:30
Can any one ping me number of SangeethA MILF from vashi would really appreciate and revert back.

Amey1991
05-18-17, 17:20
Hi bros,

Could anyone provide details of decent lodges / hotels near Santacruz / Andheri for couple of hours. Max budget 1 k.

Your help would be reciprocated with indie contacts.

Amey1991
05-18-17, 17:24
Hi bros,

After trying some housewives and young college chicks. Eager to try some air-hostess or Lokhandwala models. Kindly help.

Your help would be reciprocated.

Amey1991
05-18-17, 17:38
Hi bros,

Recently got two MILF contacts. 1st asking 10 k for ST. 2nd asking 10 k for LT. Any review appreciated.

FunkyHapster
05-18-17, 18:59
Hi,

Any feedback on this chick. Asking 10 k LT.Is she Ritu / Reetu? You can get her profile and contact details on SEA. Reetu835 is her handle. If she's the same then please share her contact would love to try her out.

Amey1991
05-18-17, 19:19
Has anyone used stayuncle app for hotel booking. I'm planning to carry a MILF who is 15-20 yrs older than me. Is it going to cause any trouble.

WebKing
05-18-17, 20:03
Hi,

Any feedback on this chick. Asking 10 k LT.She is Ritu from Jogeshwari. Look wise OK but good in service. Plenty of FR in forum.

Dmunda
05-18-17, 23:23
What is. SEA app?

Is she Ritu / Reetu? You can get her profile and contact details on SEA. Reetu835 is her handle. If she's the same then please share her contact would love to try her out.

Radhe Simron
05-19-17, 03:23
You can use oyo rooms with local ID couple friendly hotel. It's all over in Mumbai. Just google it.

You both have to carry ID.

Has anyone used stayuncle app for hotel booking. I'm planning to carry a MILF who is 15-20 yrs older than me. Is it going to cause any trouble.

Bholu
05-19-17, 03:59
Has anyone used stayuncle app for hotel booking. I'm planning to carry a MILF who is 15-20 yrs older than me. Is it going to cause any trouble.It's not private places or flats they arrange hotels which allow couples so I can direct approach hotel what shown.

On them web.

CoolDuke007
05-19-17, 06:53
If you RTFF you will find answers to almost all the abbreviations.

SEA Sexy Escort Ads you can google the same.

What is. SEA app?

CoolDuke007
05-19-17, 06:55
You can use oyo rooms with local ID couple friendly hotel. It's all over in Mumbai. Just google it.

You both have to carry ID.Not sure about OYO now because I did try this with a place in Thane but they didn't allow us as we were locals and they said it's against their policy.

Asgcr2000
05-19-17, 07:45
Hi bros,

Recently got two MILF contacts. 1st asking 10 k for ST. 2nd asking 10 k for LT. Any review appreciated.1st one is Cherie. Very professional. And t second one is 42 years old MILF but I never tried here.

EditFun01
05-19-17, 08:12
Pretty sure you must have seen a million of the 'newbie post' but I gotta start somewhere. New to Mumbai and I'm not a native hindi speaker so if you guys could throw me a rope and give me some contacts (good in english) that'd be awesome. Cheers and happy hunting.Read FRs and you will get enough hints. Post some experience and build repo.

Jasmpat
05-19-17, 12:08
Hello bros,

I'm from Delhi and coming to Mumbai for 2 days. Just wanted to know if anyone has taken service from a WG named same as MSD nick name and number ending in 416 in Andheri area.Hi Saahil,

I have taken services from this babe. Service is okay nothing extraordinary. Slim and petite and short in height. Girl next door. Damages were 7 K for 2 sessions.

Let me know if you need any assistance in connecting with her.

Sctiti
05-19-17, 13:15
Been trying my hand on SA recently and so far in Mumbai. No Joy.

Marya1990 aka Elena who is Russian / Ukrainian wants 35 k a night.

Enjoylive555 who is also Russian / Ukrainian want 30 k a night.

Babyluuuu who is also east European wants 8 k to meet for coffee and 30 k for the night.

BeautySoul&Brains is Italian and wants 30 k a night.

Happygirl007 NRI model wants 2000 euro per meet!

Would appreciate feedback from anyone with experience with the above.

Viiki
05-19-17, 18:36
Hi Saahil,

I have taken services from this babe. Service is okay nothing extraordinary. Slim and petite and short in height. Girl next door. Damages were 7 K for 2 sessions.

Let me know if you need any assistance in connecting with her.You can get her for 5 k /2. I think she is vfm at that price.

Jaideep
05-19-17, 18:48
My inbox is flooded with requests for this therapist but she has currently gone back to Thailand for vacation or maybe visa renewal.

I agree that this place is not VFM. Almost 10 k for a single shot is very expensive even by Mumbai standards but this place always offers great quality of chicks & ambience & guranteed satisfaction. This particular chick was really hard to resist. Young, slim, fair, perfect complexion & figure. I still get a hard on thinking about her as if she is some kind of addiction.

Alex7J
05-19-17, 21:40

Babyluuuu who is also east European wants 8 k to meet for coffee and 30 k for the night.

Would appreciate feedback from anyone with experience with the above.I have 5 SA women from BBY who want meet me and not even one has even asked me money or even spoken about it + Beauty Soul & Brains you met in Pune is back at talking to me and she has still not asked any money but all of them are ready for the full night.

1 of them we have spoken on phone regularly and I am almost taken for her, when ever I am in bby will definately fuck her for sure she is like silk smitha man hot she is.

You my man have to up the tempo dude: you are the mango man the NZ chef she loves your mangoes.

InspiDespasito
05-20-17, 05:21
Not sure of the correct rules / regulations for posting as I don't have much time to go through all, but requesting all seniors. As I am here in city for couple of days only. Looking for AMP with FBSM. Will really appreciate quick responses!

MuscleHetero
05-20-17, 07:22
Be wary of the Italian beauty brains and soul on SA. She is fat and arrogant and hates everything Indian except the money.

Shahiste72
05-20-17, 08:11
Have been reading all the recent comments about this spa. Everyone knows this place is expensive. The most expensive other than the five star ones and a couple of high end places in juhu and town.

Let me then add the finer details-.

*One of the Cleanest places I have seen. Other comparable option is a room that costs 4 k or more in Mumbai. I dread using bordellos and catching something awful from the sheets. Like simplex. And local hotels mean ID problems too.

*Sure shot happiness, Strike that, sure shot exhiliration it is. Total pse available. Can't imagine the stuff I have done here..I agree completely. My favorite was Ms A, who has now gone back to Thailand. What a lovely face, figure, massage skills and service. She could give hardon to a dead man!

Can someone guide me which new therapist I should try in Bandra branch? Did not visit the place when I came to know that Ms A has gone back to her native land.

VitaminD
05-20-17, 09:02
Be wary of the Italian beauty brains and soul on SA. She is fat and arrogant and hates everything Indian except the money.I agree. Beauty Brains and Soul is fat and arrogant! Babyluuu is fat although she has a nice personality. She is Russian and not east European and the pic on the profile is not her pic. Enjoy Lives also looks diff as well than what is displayed on her display pic and she also seems to be obese. They all have figured out that Indian Men love white skin and they are all capitalizing on it. Happy Girl markets herself as a model which she isn't. She is ugly but somehow has decided that India should also join the EU after Brexit and quotes in Euros. She quotes from 1000-2000 which is bat shit crazy! Marya also lives in a different Universe. All these harlots would not get $100/6.5 K in their respective countries for the being the fat and ordinary girls that they are but since Indian SA has too many people messaging them, they have decided as a western community to keep the prices high. They all know each other is my hunch. It would be advisable if everyone offers them lesser amts more in line with ISG standards. This will bring her expectations down. They are not getting too many opportunities but their thinking is that instead of meeting 5 guys at 6 k, its best to meet 1 guy at 30 k so they play the waiting game which makes most guys impatient and that's where they win.

Viiki
05-20-17, 10:10

Would appreciate feedback from anyone with experience with the above.Go to Delhi instead. Return flight to Delhi and full night with lady from CIS would cost less than what these ladies at SA are asking.

Amey1991
05-20-17, 13:30
Hi bros,

Thanks for supporting me to find quality indies. I want to try some MPs with quality chicks preferably young indians.

I'm not aware of terms like B2B, FS etc. What exactly are they? What exactly are the damages? What are the services provided by MPs.

Any help would be reciprocated. Spa in Navi Mumbai would be preferable.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Radhe Simron
05-20-17, 15:44
When you search for oyo rooms please check if they allow unmarried couples and local ids as a proof.

I tried one in aAndheri and they allowed us.

Not sure about OYO now because I did try this with a place in Thane but they didn't allow us as we were locals and they said it's against their policy.

UsaWala
05-20-17, 16:10
Some of us have met Alia (ending 539 and 18) and rated her very low in service including me. I have avoided her since then.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2024226&highlight=alia#post2024226.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2017825&highlight=alia#post2017825.

She is also doubling up as a SP. She recommends girls to her ex-clients and takes a cut from the referral. After a long time, She pinged me photos of a cute young girl and asked if I was interested. I asked for the girl's number and name but Alia did not reveal. Johnny did not listen and agreed to meet the girl. On the day of the deed, I again asked alia for the name and number of the cutie. Alia mentioned that she will come with her to my place and introduce. Settled for 7 k and 2 shots and was told to pay her instead of the girl. I should have sensed a red flag. She showed up on time with a completely different girl. The girl was worse that a Mira road bar girl. I was dumb enough (and johnny dumber) to accept the deal. Should have declined it right away. She demanded money upfront and left. The girl was paid half the amount for 1 shot. I was not aware. Stupid me.

Basic lesson of mongering I did not follow.

1. In case Alia refers a girl, insist on the girl's name and number upfront to confirm the deal.

2. Don't pay Alia. Insist on paying the girl. Or at least let the girl know terms agreed on.

3. Be ready to say no if a different girl shows up.

Also the snaps that Alia shares are very attractive but obviously much younger version of the present.

Radhe Simron
05-20-17, 17:51
RTFF and abbreviations for reference. You will come to know all the stuffs.

Check your PM later. BTW m not that much into MPs so have very limited database.

Hi bros,

Thanks for supporting me to find quality indies. I want to try some MPs with quality chicks preferably young indians.

I m not aware of terms like B2B, FS etc. What exactly are they? What exactly are the damages? What are the services provided by MPs.

Any help would be reciprocated. Spa in navi Mumbai would be preferable.

Madhumahesh
05-20-17, 18:29
Day 1 : Had come to Bombay on a short visit. Reached late in the evening and hence could not do much. Came out of the hotel at Juhu after dinner and saw a taxi driver whose face was familiar. He immediately recognized me and asked me if I want to visit a bar. Told him ok and he took me to a dance bar nearby. Yes, dance bars are flourishing in Bombay. Ordered a drink costing Rs 500 for a small peg and sat there. Guys were offering money to the girls for dance which is usual for a dance bar. The girls were good. One waiter told me that I can call a girl and offer money. Frankly I was not interested in all that stuff. You either take a girl out and fuck or don't do anything. Came out, the taxi driver wanted to hook up with girls he knew but I refused because I knew he would quote exorbitant rates. End of day one.

Day 2 : Decided to go to what is known in this forum as Country spa in Bandra. I wanted a massage only and as I had membership, decided to go there. NL was a bit too far from where I was staying and I had an early morning flight to take. Indies, I didn't want to contact due to un-certainty involved. Moreover, I did not have much contacts.

Reached the spa and was allotted a Thai Monica. She was ok like, typical Thai girl. Massage started and was good as is usual with Thais. I told her that I have gone to their Guwahati and Siliguri branch. She said she has friends there and that she wants to work in the Guwahati or Siliguri. I decided to test the waters. Asked her about extras. Her reply floored me. 6 k for B2 be, 10 k for FS and 2 k for HJ. I burst out laughing, just could not control. Told her in a place like Guwahati which is considered backward in terms of mongering, B2 be is max 4. 5 k and HJ+Top access = 2 k. In Siliguri it is 4 k for B2 be and FS + B2 be is 5 k. She did not believe me and said it is not possible. Told her to continue the massage and forget the extras. Anyway I was travelling to Delhi the next day and I can get B2 be from a Thai like her at 2 k and FS at maximum 3. 5 k. I don't believe in blowing up my hard earned cash. Massage ended and I left.

Traceur
05-20-17, 20:38
Go to Delhi instead. Return flight to Delhi and full night with lady from CIS would cost less than what these ladies at SA are asking.I know it's been ridiculous quote by these chicks.

Either they are getting paid that much or just gone nuts.

Swahil
05-20-17, 20:51
Be wary of the Italian beauty brains and soul on SA. She is fat and arrogant and hates everything Indian except the money.She asked 60 k to me. I blocked her on watsapp. She tried calling me a few times too.

PashaBhai123
05-21-17, 04:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

LetterDevil
05-21-17, 06:32
It took me a while to figure out "Country Spa" - Code.

Got curious with so many FR and gave it a try.

Counter. Rs - 2880 - non negotiable. They do have some membership but I prefer not to commit.

Was assigned Jenny and she was one of the beautiful girl I have seen at a MP.

6 k for B2B, no BJ or FS on card with her. But she suggested other give.

It was very nice first 40 minutes of message followed by awesome 20 minutes B2B.

I know its expensive but worth it for the beauty and hygiene. I have tried many MPs in western suburb and this was one of the better one that offer service. .

Was assigned first room as other were not free so noise was an issue.

WIR. Of course for the quality of chicas and hygiene.Saw your FR and thought I'd check this place out since I live nearby. Took an appt with Jenny, did the massage without the dispo. Her massage is mediocre at best but yes she is pretty.

After 40 minutes she asked me if I wanted steam and shower, told her I wanted extra first. To which she denied of extra's saying we don't do extras here: and ran out of the room.

Had me confused because you said she does do B2 B and she did the whole massage without dispos.

Had a shower and came back home with a sad johnny.

DaveBautista
05-21-17, 08:29
Guys,

This is my first FR so please excuse me as my English is not as good as the all members of group I bought subscription to pm services last week got into contact with one sp from nerul first he quoted 2.5 k for hour but later settled for 2 k sent me three photos selected one of photo and asked for that girl he asked me to come to one lodge near Dy patil stadium reached lodge and booked room and told sp room room no girl came in 15 min she was not as good as the photo but was ok she undressed me and herself her boobs were awesome started round one she gave me nice BJ she was very cooperative after round one johny was up again nd baged her doggy over all it was nice experience to start of but I would like to have good indies in future and thank you to our bro Amey1991.

Overall.

Service 8/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 6/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Total damage 2 k to girl + 600 rs lodge.

Thanks to all bros on. Forum.

Sunny3214
05-21-17, 10:49
Hi all,

If anyone can point in right direction for spa massage near shivaji nagar or deccan. Should be affordable though with nice time which I am in need of!

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

DecentMan224
05-21-17, 11:52
Visited the see spa in moon valley. Made 2/3 visits in last 3 months. My exp has been better and better.

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.

Asgcr2000
05-21-17, 21:04
Visited the see spa in moon valley. Made 2/3 visits in last 3 months. My exp has been better and better.

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.Location of this spa? Any hints about NE.

RajUSA
05-22-17, 02:38
Hi all,

I am in Juhu visiting for two weeks. I need some help either with spa or full service at my hotel. Can you please send me info? Contacts? Places?

I really appreciate you help!!

ButockMann
05-22-17, 05:28
This is dilemma of every seasoned monger, how to enlist quality babe at optimum cost? On one side there are independents asking for 15k for ST and 25 k to 3 ok for LT while on other end there are less educated, less exposed babes charging 5 k-6 k for ST, Priya is one such babe who stands in the middle, will charge 10 k for a couple of hours of ST, but for her average looks, her biostats is outstanding with 36 29 36 buttocks, all firm parts! I think she has been the same babe I tried a couple of years back and has reappeared since last year. Once she finds you hygienically clean, she will try to please you out of the way. She is GFE then and not a time watcher, and interested in sex in all positions, including bath tub! She can match you for hour to hour without stopping! Not all girls are ready for all work couplings, they will not hesitate to tell you that 1 HR of booking means 15-20 min of actual sex! If you want save further money, NL is next option for commoner for 4 k including space and tip! But here typically all babes are moms with kids at home back in Bengal, Assam etc. They typically have body shape distortions commemorating lower rates! Either some tummy or, thin shapeless legs or stretch marks. One such Varsha who has been recommended on forum, when I mentioned her, my babe, Sulex on 2nd floor through Ranxxt, immediately retorted asking me to try her with pendulous boobes! Thus typically cost commensurate s with quality yet there is palpable fear of you spending money on a losing horse!