PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Jerry4565
05-22-17, 05:48
Visited the see spa in moon valley. Made 2/3 visits in last 3 months. My exp has been better and better.

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.Please I'm the details of the spa.

Samule
05-22-17, 06:26
Month old FR. Made a visit to Country spa and this time around was assigned therapist Miss the. Young, slim figure with usual fair smooth complexion. This was my 2nd time with her. She greeted me with a smile and warm hug. Started with back massage and removed my dispo completely as she proceeded lower down and gave me a good bum massage. I would rate her massage skills as average. She asked me to turn around and smiled at my semi erect tool and asked me what I want today. I initially asked for b2 b but soon changed my mind for FS as soon as I saw her milky white body in black bra & panty. I cuddled her from behind and kissed on her neck & all over her back before removing her bra to squeeze her small perky melons. She put on a condom over my tool and I fucked her in semi missionary with she lying down on the table and I standing at the edge of it. After a series of hard strokes, she gave me a nice CBJ. Later fucked her in doggie while watching her on the mirror till jhonny could hold no more. After the act, we soaped and washed each other inside the tub. Nice fun experience but very heavy on the pocket - 7 k for 1 shot only.Where is country spa? Please respond ASAP I'm travelling to Bombay for some meeting and planning t go there.

Samule
05-22-17, 06:33
Saw your FR and thought I'd check this place out since I live nearby. Took an appt with Jenny, did the massage without the dispo. Her massage is MEDIOCRE at best but yes she is pretty.

After 40 minutes she asked me if I wanted steam and shower, told her I wanted extra first. To which she denied of extra's saying we don't do extras here: and ran out of the room.

Had me confused because you said she does do B2 B and she did the whole massage without dispos.

Had a shower and came back home with a sad johnny.Please tell me where is Country spa? I'm unable to decode it. Reply ASAP.

Xtasy961
05-22-17, 08:34
Hi there,

Does anyone have contact of any couple (preferably married and cuckold type) or any busty MILF? Any leads would be appreciated and can be responded to via PM.

Would be glad to reciprocate whenever possible.

Thanks.

LetterDevil
05-22-17, 08:37
I agree. Beauty Brains and Soul is fat and arrogant! Babyluuu is fat although she has a nice personality. She is Russian and not east European and the pic on the profile is not her pic. Enjoy Lives also looks diff as well than what is displayed on her display pic and she also seems to be obese. They all have figured out that Indian Men love white skin and they are all capitalizing on it. Happy Girl markets herself as a model which she isn't. She is ugly but somehow has decided that India should also join the EU after Brexit and quotes in Euros. She quotes from 1000-2000 which is bat shit crazy! Marya also lives in a different Universe. All these harlots would not get $100/6.5 K in their respective countries for the being the fat and ordinary girls that they are but since Indian SA has too many people messaging them, they have decided as a western community to keep the prices high. They all know each other is my hunch. It would be advisable if everyone offers them lesser amts more in line with ISG standards. This will bring her expectations down. They are not getting too many opportunities but their thinking is that instead of meeting 5 guys at 6 k, its best to meet 1 guy at 30 k so they play the waiting game which makes most guys impatient and that's where they win.Some additional notes on the girls:

Babyluu is the same EnjoyLive girl with two different ID's. Tatiana is fat and old. Does not look anything like the pictures but tries to be a monster in bed to compensate for the bad looks. Happy Girl is in fact a model with the top modeling agency in India, she just left India for home and I can verify this as I've worked with her on an assignment LOL (she doesn't know that), but yea still doesn't deserve the 1-2 K Euros.

Has anyone tried Katerina Peric? Now she is one fake! Advertises as Serbian Model since east Europeans are what Indians want and demands money before meet. Truly though, she is an Australian Indian Punjabi struggling actor who has had a few films in Bollywood. If you want her real name PM me but trust me she's not even worth trying to message as she doesn't budge below 50 K LOL.

I agree with VitaminD that we should stop antagonising these 2 bit hookers and pay them whatever the want when actually they deserve 1/10th of their demands!

DesiDilruba
05-22-17, 10:45
Menu card has been refreshed at M&S. Just to let you all know ...

But the famous M* is not back, neither did J* due to visa problems. Naughty miss S* is back for her fan following. Seems to be lot of new faces, old S also continues. Time to visit them few more times to to taste complete menu.

In the mean time, I made few rounds to S spa in iron man market area. Are* and A* gave HJ, rest only massage (N, S and 2 more). K* suppose to give lot many things as I heard. Haven't tried her yet. Any other suggestions there?

MyRulez
05-22-17, 11:44
Fellas,

Wanted to explore more of miss M, so went directly. My mistake without getting appointment, asked for miss M, she was already busy, so manager told to try miss L, agreed and went in. Here she comes, big healthier lady with smile, was friendly since start, she hard hands which I like in massage, it was ok as it continued, approx half HR into massage, she touched johny & asked for deed, I agreed and asked to unbutton her top, small tits in big paddy, sucked but didn't enjoy as I m big boob lover, I asked bum massage 1st, she agreed, gave excellent bum massage, playing with back hole, she than used lot of oil & gave me excellent prostate massage, asked to increase speed in backhole, she was enjoying giving back massage, making fun as she was fucking me from behind, then she asked me if I want BJ, it was surprising as she asked directly, I was enjoying backhole massage so ignored of which she made faces (disappointed face) may she wanted more money, I than turned on my back, she rubbed johnny by 1 hand & playing with prostate by other, unloaded big gun. She cleaned, paid sum & left.

In end satisfying ending at spa, paid deed.

WIR, Maybe not as dint liked her physic.

MyRulez.

Rajwww
05-22-17, 14:48
Some of us have met Alia (ending 539 and 18) and rated her very low in service including me. I have avoided her since then.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2024226&highlight=alia#post2024226.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=2017825&highlight=alia#post2017825.

She is also doubling up as a SP. She recommends girls to her ex-clients and takes a cut from the referral. After a long time, She pinged me photos of a cute young girl and asked if I was interested. I asked for the girl's number and name but Alia did not reveal. Johnny did not listen and agreed to meet the girl. On the day of the deed, I again asked alia for the name and number of the cutie. Alia mentioned that she will come with her to my place and introduce. Settled for 7 k and 2 shots and was told to pay her instead of the girl. I should have sensed a red flag..Was that photo of Neha, which Alia shared with you?

Alia is waste of money. I have taken her in 2.5 k, 2 yrs back.

Jaideep
05-22-17, 18:09
PM me bro.

I agree completely. My favorite was Ms A, who has now gone back to Thailand. What a lovely face, figure, massage skills and service. She could give hardon to a dead man!

Can someone guide me which new therapist I should try in Bandra branch? Did not visit the place when I came to know that Ms A has gone back to her native land.

WebKing
05-22-17, 19:51
Here I would like to post my experience about sheetal from Joheshwari s I m getting plenty of pm for here contacts. Visited her couple of week ago. Got her no from ISG friend and what's up her. Initially was not impressed by pic she shared and was desperately looking for didon that day.

Pinged number's known contact but no one was ready to meet on short notice. So finally decided to meet sheetal.

Fixed time Nd charges.

Reach to joheshwari as she was having accommodation in that area.

She guided me on phone to her place. Accommodation was good apartment in residential complex near station. Reached to flat.

First surprise, I found very known indie to whom I met twice couple of year ago who was chatting me on whatsapp. She also recognised me and told me not to worry as her friend is going to meet me and she is waiting me in bedroom. Found girl different than pic in bedroom which shared me on whatsapp. Could not cancel the deal as I had nice experience with that indie couple of year ago so thought to try once.

About girl look wise she was about 20 year old but not impressive.

About did cooperative but mechanical. Nothing special about action completed did in half and hour. Total mechanical process. Deal was for 2 round but didn't like go for 2 round as girl was not so impressive.

Paid to old indie friend and complained about poor. Service. She assure me that she will arrange good girl next time.

Overall not good experience and will suggest to. Avoid her.

Damage 6 k for 2 round but ended in one.

She told me next time Pay only 4 k but m so disappointed so told her that no chance of second visit.

Shared her no with all who pm me for contact but will advice them to bargain hard and don't expect much in return.

Bad Duck
05-22-17, 21:35
Hi there,

Does anyone have contact of any couple (preferably married and cuckold type) or any busty MILF? Any leads would be appreciated and can be responded to via PM.

Would be glad to reciprocate whenever possible.

Thanks.Have you tried SH?

HappiestCowz
05-23-17, 02:21
Just came in for a few days, staying near IIT at upscale hotel. Looking for contact info of good brokers in NL and indies otherwise. Please PM me seniors and friends.

Cheers!

Mate,

She is already reviewed. RTF.

She is a petite fire cracker complete GFE.

Only drawback is the place. You may not feel safe.

Good if you have your own place.

Xtasy961
05-23-17, 05:03
What is SH mate?

Have you tried SH?

Newser8008
05-23-17, 11:32
Where is country spa? Please respond ASAP I'm travelling to Bombay for some meeting and planning t go there.You will have to subscribe to allow people to PM you the details.

Saum123
05-23-17, 11:37
Here I would like to post my experience about sheetal from Joheshwari s I m getting plenty of pm for here contacts. Visited her couple of week ago. Got her no from ISG friend and what's up her. Initially was not impressed by pic she shared and was desperately looking for didon that day.

Pinged number's known contact but no one was ready to meet on short notice. So finally decided to meet sheetal.

Fixed time Nd charges.

Reach to joheshwari as she was having accommodation in that area.

She guided me on phone to her place. Accommodation was good apartment in residential complex near station. Reached to flat.

First surprise, I found very known indie to whom I met twice couple of year ago who was chatting me on whatsapp. She also recognised me and told me not to worry as her friend is going to meet me and she is waiting me in bedroom. Found girl different than pic in bedroom which shared me on whatsapp. Could not cancel the deal as I had nice experience with that indie couple of year ago so thought to try once..Hi,

I am from nearby can you please PM me the NO. I am a new monger with no luck anywhere yet maybe you can start my innings.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RahulSharma140
05-23-17, 14:03
Hi bros,

Recently got two MILF contacts. 1st asking 10 k for ST. 2nd asking 10 k for LT. Any review appreciated.Can any bro help me with the digits of these ladies. Can help you out in Bangalore.

HornyPathan
05-23-17, 15:48
Hey,

Please post details of spa on pm which is active. Appreciate your response Cheers HP.

Visited the see spa in moon valley. Made 2/3 visits in last 3 months. My exp has been better and better.

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.

CookieDude
05-23-17, 16:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

VitaminD
05-23-17, 22:33
1. Katerina Peric along with a couple of ID's where she seems to be placing similar pics are all questionable. Her face resembles Michael Jackson post plastic surgery. You can make out similar pics in diff ID's with plastic surgery done on her face and nose. Besides asking crazy money, she is also rude if you don't succumb to her shopping demands. There are several idiots who keep asking to be taken to high street malls for buying expensive gifts.

2. Nicas: don't know if it's a genuine profile. Never got a reply.

Wud love to see more inputs from other mongers.

Cheers.

Some additional notes on the girls:

Babyluu is the same EnjoyLive girl with two different ID's. Tatiana is FAT and OLD. Does not look anything like the pictures but tries to be a monster in bed to compensate for the bad looks. Happy Girl is infact a model with the top modeling agency in India, she just left India for home and I can verify this as I've worked with her on an assignment LOL (she doesn't know that), but yea still doesn't deserve the 1-2 K Euros.

Has anyone tried Katerina Peric? NOW SHE IS ONE FAKE! Advertises as Serbian Model since east europeans are what Indians want and demands money before meet. Truly though, she is an Australian Indian Punjabi struggling actor who has had a few films in bollywood. If you want her real name PM me but trust me she's not even worth trying to message as she doesn't budge below 50 K LOL.

I agree with VitaminD that we should stop antagonising these 2 bit hookers and pay them whatever the want when actually they deserve 1/10th of their demands!

LetterDevil
05-24-17, 07:54
1. Katerina Peric along with a couple of ID's where she seems to be placing similar pics are all questionable. Her face resembles Michael Jackson post plastic surgery. You can make out similar pics in diff ID's with plastic surgery done on her face and nose. Besides asking crazy money, she is also rude if you don't succumb to her shopping demands. There are several idiots who keep asking to be taken to high street malls for buying expensive gifts.

2. Nicas: don't know if it's a genuine profile. Never got a reply.

Wud love to see more inputs from other mongers.

Cheers.Of all of them the weirdest I find is GiaMumbai. She will reply to you nicely on SA, talk to you for a bit, give you her number, instagram etc and then ask you what you expect from her. When you tell her sex, she will reply no thanks and stop talking LOL. She goes on about how she won't take money for sex EVER but won't answer why she's on SA then:

VitaminD
05-24-17, 09:23
Of all of them the weirdest I find is GiaMumbai. She will reply to you nicely on SA, talk to you for a bit, give you her number, instagram etc and then ask you what you expect from her. When you tell her sex, she will reply no thanks and stop talking LOL. She goes on about how she won't take money for sex EVER but won't answer why she's on SA then:Something is mentally wrong with GiaMumbai. She seems to feel that just because she got a few ads everyone should stand in line because she is nothing short of Aishwarya rai. I also wonder why she is on SA. She claims she doesn't have time and that is even more contrary to why be on SA. I think most extras on ad forget that there is a diff between a model and a extra. Most extras today claim that they are models because they can get more attention and moolah. Again these 7-8 girls are asking for the moon. Let's make sure they don't get away with it.

VitaminD
05-24-17, 14:31
I agree with LetterDevil. She acts like a big model or superstar so she goes at length to convince everyone with her instagram pics. She wants to have people convinced that if she gives time to you, that itself should be a blessing worth paying a billion much less having sex. As a negotiation technique she continues to convince you that there is a big line of guys waiting to have with her. She is basically trying to get paid for dinner or other non-sex activity.

There is a difference between a bollywood superstar and a extra or small time model. Most of the white girls are extras who project themselves as models. They are usually paid greeters at various events of business or political nature. They travel all around the country for the same and make little money. To augment the deficit, they go to SA and pretend as models taking their pics with lights and camera. There were a couple of more girls that were also doing similar things like the one above. I can no longer find their ID's since they seem to be travelling back for a vacation. Hope this helps save some time for some members.

Of all of them the weirdest I find is GiaMumbai. She will reply to you nicely on SA, talk to you for a bit, give you her number, instagram etc and then ask you what you expect from her. When you tell her sex, she will reply no thanks and stop talking LOL. She goes on about how she won't take money for sex EVER but won't answer why she's on SA then:

Rushavl
05-24-17, 15:53
Month old FR. Made a visit to Country spa and this time around was assigned therapist Miss the. Young, slim figure with usual fair smooth complexion. This was my 2nd time with her. She greeted me with a smile and warm hug. Started with back massage and removed my dispo completely as she proceeded lower down and gave me a good bum massage. I would rate her massage skills as average. She asked me to turn around and smiled at my semi erect tool and asked me what I want today. I initially asked for b2 b but soon changed my mind for FS as soon as I saw her milky white body in black bra & panty. I cuddled her from behind and kissed on her neck & all over her back before removing her bra to squeeze her small perky melons. She put on a condom over my tool and I fucked her in semi missionary with she lying down on the table and I standing at the edge of it. After a series of hard strokes, she gave me a nice CBJ. Later fucked her in doggie while watching her on the mirror till jhonny could hold no more. After the act, we soaped and washed each other inside the tub. Nice fun experience but very heavy on the pocket - 7 k for 1 shot only.So anything to keep in mind before going to country spa miss J.

Because planning to go there soon.

Any tips.

RahulSharma140
05-24-17, 16:42
Something is mentally wrong with GiaMumbai. She seems to feel that just because she got a few ads everyone should stand in line because she is nothing short of Aishwarya rai. I also wonder why she is on SA. She claims she doesn't have time and that is even more contrary to why be on SA. I think most extras on ad forget that there is a diff between a model and a extra. Most extras today claim that they are models because they can get more attention and moolah. Again these 7-8 girls are asking for the moon. Let's make sure they don't get away with it.What is SA.

RahulSharma140
05-24-17, 16:45
Brothers.

Can anyone please immediately tell me what is SA.

Kaitechee
05-24-17, 17:41
Brothers.

Can anyone please immediately tell me what is SA.SA is seeking arrangement website. Sugar daddies looking for sugar babies and vice versa.

DreddPaul
05-24-17, 19:32
Miss T from SP.

Met and fixed her through someone, called her near xyz lodge, she reached before me and was waiting nearby, at first sight I got disappointed as she was not good looking as that in the pics I got. She is divorced housewife in early 30's, dark complexion, talk very politely, we proceed to the room, did chit chat for few minutes, removed clothes, went to washroom for cleaning.

Then action started with DFK, smooching, she started with licking my jonny followed by uncovered BJ which was good after that she asked me would I like to lick her pussy for which I obliged, licked her for few minutes, then changed to 69 positions, later covered jonny for action and started in missionary within few strokes she pushed me aside by saying let me fuck you and came on me and started riding like a cowgirl till she released. Later changed position to doggy, fucked her very hard in this position, I got tired so removed protection and ask her to give BJ, she gave the BJ for nearly 10 min and asked me to start session again. Fucked her for few minutes in different positions then released, went to washroom to clean put on the clothes with chit chat in which she told that she does this with very few clients and gave me her number and insisted to visit her next time for more enjoyment.

Damage: 2500.

Room service: 100.

Lodge: 600.

Total damage: 3200.

Figure: 6.

Looks: 6.

Pussy: 7 (tight but not fully shaved).

Ass: 9 (clean and tight).

Attitude: No.

DreddPaul
05-24-17, 19:51
After long time I have decided to go out as johny was in the mood to explore something new. As there is not action currently near central line so decided to go at Western.

Called my old SP who is shifted to mira road she sent me one pic on whatsapp and told only this one is available. Girl was average in look, nice cleavage, good lips. For BJ.

So decided to go.

Reached the place on decided time and met the girl and SP had some chit chat and naughty touching and then moved for the game, SP sat in outside room and I went with girl in bedroom and it started.

I made her comfortable and started touching her boobs slowly first I thought the boobs are average but when she removed her top whola! The were big, good racks to squeeze and suck, so as usual I attacked on them and started sucking she was saying don't bite LOL.

After that she given me awesome BJ and I cum on her boobs after cleaning took her in missionary and finished the game with a lovely kiss.

RexKnight99
05-24-17, 21:55
Interesting things happen when you have friends who think alike.

One such friend gave me a contact of a couple whom he had met on AFF. So he had tried a 3some with them and had recommended I try it too. I am not someone who likes MMF 3 somes, just because I don't want another guy seeing my privates, FFM though I love.

So after sharing the contacts and formal intro, I began chatting with the couple on WhatsApp, after trying to meet on several occasions, something or the other happened and we were not able to meet. Finally it happened last weekend, the guy was initially hesitant to allow one-on-one with his wife, but after some more conversations he agreed (the wife was ready though). We were all set to meet at their apartment for a overnight stay.

On the day of the meet, had taken a white wine bottle, and a couple of breezers for the lady. After some chit chat, we started to drink a bit to loosen up. After about an hour or so, the lady was much more comfortable and the guy was getting sloshed, I had limited my drinks so that I could perform better. The lady and I moved to the master bedroom, while the guy was going to spend the night in his spare bedroom. She was average looking, with medium soft but somewhat firm boobs.

She became very talkative and was sharing about her marital life, how the guy couldn't father a child and why they were trying to swing, so on and so forth. It was different trying a non-pro because some of the things we come to expect from a pro is not what we get with a non-pro. As we talking about sex, I was asking her about her first time, what she had expected. Seems like she had taken only 3 men so far including her husband and she was a virgin when married.

Owing it to her relative inexperience, I had to tone it down a couple of notches. Started with simple touching and slowly we progressed to kissing on the cheek and hands. By now you have a general feel about how slow things were. By the time we had come to DFK, that too with a lot of persuasion it was nearly 40 minutes into the deed. But what started slow, suddenly caught on rapid phase once we started undressing. She did wear purple set lingerie which was a huge turn on. Heard from a friend that married women like their toes bitten softly or kissed / sucked, so thought I would experiment a bit, so started from her feet and softly nibbled on her toes for which I saw a positive reaction. So continued onward towards her upper body, careful to miss her vitals, just the usual tease. I started kissing her on her neck, when she asked me if I would love to suck her boobs. So she was in need of specific attention, so unhooked her bra, and while playing with one boob, I had the other in my mouth, started with licking the nipples, I guess she was a bit sensitive there. So graduated to nibbling and finally sucking on them. She enjoyed the attention given to both her boobs. She was getting wild and was pushing me more towards her boobs by holding my head tightly wrapped around her bosoms. Now I moved my hand down feeling all the way to her pussy, she was wet, also another surprise, she had her pubes intact, not trimmed or shaved, either way I am not much into DATY either. So was fingering her a bit, all the while she was getting more wet. After 15 minutes of this, I asked her to give me a BJ, she was hesitant and said she hasn't done it to anyone other than her husband. I told her I can tell her the tricks she could try with her husband later, so told her to take it in, how to use her tongue to increase the pleasure quotient and also about deep throat, she was learning alright. So needless to say, it was a bit sloppy. After about 10 minutes, she asked if we could fuck. I made her put on the covers, started with WOT, then switching to Miss and finishing round one on doggy. After a bit of rest, showed her some videos on my mobile for more training, more BJ and new positions et all. She was horny again, this time though, having been inspired by the videos her BJ skills slightly improved, with her taking the balls and shaft in her mouth, and licking them all over. We tried RCG, standing up and also putting her on the edge of the bed. She really liked all the new tricks she might not have been used to. So I asked her if it's ok for me to cum on her boobs, and she was game for it, and I blew the load on her boobs. After washing up and having a light snack, we slept for a while. She woke me up at the wee hours of the day, and she was like let's do it again, by this time I wasn't so sure I was fully refreshed, so told her I can try playing with her body while we talked a bit. She again narrated how she had met the guy at the gym, they both fell in love, got married and moved to the city after both families were against the marriage. She was also telling me how incapable the guy was, how his swimmers weren't capable or fast. And the reason why she agreed to try different men and swinging lifestyle. After the chit chat was over, we both again slept, woke up at 10 AM, she was all fresh by then and had taken a bath. This time though she suggested that she give a BJ, and she was ready to take the load in her mouth. So she gave me a BJ with all the skills she learned and I finally came in her mouth, not much though, still she liked it. We cleaned up, dressed and came out of the bedroom. The guy was nowhere to be seen, she helped me with the breakfast and asked if we could meet again, this time though outside and without her husband knowing about it.

Kissed her goodbye with a promise to meet her again, and took her personal number so that we can bypass the guy altogether.

Overall: It was a different experience.

Boobs: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

BBBJ: 5/10.

Damages: Booze 4 K + gift for the couple 2 K (Nothing's really free).

WIR: Sure, when someone likes it, and is somewhat free, why not.

Kindly don't ask for her number as it was shared with utmost confidence, nor ask for the AFF handle.

Grover86
05-25-17, 05:02
It's a bit old FR as I joined here recently and have been in Ahmedabad for a month now. Will return to Mumbai in June.

Well, smile is a petite in her early 30's, short & slim. Met her at a place nearby and followed her rick to her regular lodge on my bike. It was a pathetic room. Turned on the A/C and started chit chat. She asked to order beer as she likes to drink before the deed. I said I won't drink, but she wanted to. Ordered a bottle & some smoke. It arrived and she started smoking & drinking while I lay in her lap cuddling and kissing her. After some time, when she was almost done, I removed my shirt and laid on my back. Pulled her up to sit on top of me. Pulled her towards my face with one hand while my other hand around her slim waist holding tight. Some FK followed with little resistances.

She removed her salwar and was in her purple bra on top of me. Pulled her face again towards me for some neck kissing & FK while my both hands trying to unhook her. Her boobs are perky. Sucked on them which gradually turned her ON. With her on top leaning towards me, I took off my pants and everything. Jhonny was hard and got harder when it touched that pussy. She started kissing me all over, went down and gently put ON the rubber. She was back on my face and jhonny was inside her in WOT. After some strokes, pussy got damn wet and the DFK followed. Now we are talking! Took her for about 7 minutes in WOT and rolled her over for missi and came!

We cleaned up and had a smoke, relaxed with some chit chat. We got dressed, kissed goodbyes and I took off.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: 5/10 perky & small.

Pussy: 8/10 tight & wet.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 1.5 k + .6 k + .2 k for beer and smoke + .1 k condom boy.

Total 2.4 k.

WIR: Maybe but in a different and good hotel.

Dil Beat
05-25-17, 08:25
Hey folks,

Hope we are all doing fine: the.

Am in Mumbai for a week and want to take my friend (a lady) to a SPA for couple massage, she is very excited about this. Can you please guide me the SPA name, area, contact number if you have on my PM. What am looking at is not very costly affair, but the place need to be decent and welcoming, so my friend feels comfortable. We need only good massage.

Thanks in anticipation.

Bambaiya
05-25-17, 09:53
Bro!

Wonderful anecdote of your threesome experience.

Very candid and splendid in putting your adventure on the forum board.

However as per my understanding everyone in this forum is to share contacts and maximize there sexperience.

[Deleted by Admin]

There are loads of erotic stories available on net and that too at no extra cost / effort.

Cheers!

Bambaiya.

One such friend gave me a contact of a couple whom he had met on AFF. So he had tried a 3some with them and had recommended I try it too. I am not someone who likes MMF 3 somes, just because I don't want another guy seeing my privates, FFM though I love.

So after sharing the contacts and formal intro, I began chatting with the couple on WhatsApp, after trying to meet on several occasions, something or the other happened and we were not able to meet. Finally it happened last weekend, the guy was initially hesitant to allow one-on-one with his wife, but after some more conversations he agreed (the wife was ready though). We were all set to meet at their apartment for a overnight stay.

On the day of the meet, had taken a white wine bottle, and a couple of breezers for the lady. After some chit chat, we started to drink a bit to loosen up. After about an hour or so, the lady was much more comfortable and the guy was getting sloshed, I had limited my drinks so that I could perform better. The lady and I moved to the master bedroom, while the guy was going to spend the night in his spare bedroom. She was average looking, with medium soft but somewhat firm boobs.

She became very talkative and was sharing about her marital life, how the guy couldn't father a child and why they were trying to swing, so on and so forth. It was different trying a non-pro because some of the things we come to expect from a pro is not what we get with a non-pro. As we talking about sex, I was asking her about her first time, what she had expected. Seems like she had taken only 3 men so far including her husband and she was a virgin when married..

Saum123
05-25-17, 10:05
Thanks to all the seniors here reading their experiences excited me and thought to go to a MP this was my first visit of life to have any kind of service, it was in Kaaliraat this afternoon nice clean hygienic place there was this amazing MILF huge boobs she gave amazing HJ sucked my nips she got topless overall good experience.

Damages: 2 K for massage + 1 K hand-job and nude boobs with complete access to it.

RahulSharma140
05-25-17, 10:30
Bhavi is asking for a ref from someone whom she knows in SA. Can some brother help me please.

Vishal1980
05-25-17, 15:10
Is Sujatha from Ghansoli and Geeta Kamath from Airoli active has any one banged them then please post update.

Would return favor wit some new contacts.

MadMax12
05-25-17, 16:31
It's a bit old FR as I joined here recently and have been in Ahmedabad for a month now. Will return to Mumbai in June.

Well, smile is a petite in her early 30's, short & slim. Met her at a place nearby and followed her rick to her regular lodge on my bike. It was a pathetic room. Turned on the A/C and started chit chat. She asked to order beer as she likes to drink before the deed. I said I won't drink, but she wanted to. Ordered a bottle & some smoke. It arrived and she started smoking & drinking while I lay in her lap cuddling and kissing her. After some time, when she was almost done, I removed my shirt and laid on my back. Pulled her up to sit on top of me. Pulled her towards my face with one hand while my other hand around her slim waist holding tight. Some FK followed with little resistances..Please share her last digits and give some hint how to find them as your PM is not active.

MadMax12
05-25-17, 16:56
Desperately looking for action in coming few days. Shortlisted 3 indies to whom I never met.

1. Nisha from Mira road number ending 402 asking 4 k for 1 pop.

2. Ruby From Mira road too number ending 844 asking 5 k pop.

3. Aliya from Thane number ending 287 asking 7 k for 2 pop.

Since damages are on higher side so thought to take review from ISG friends. If any one has met these indie please guide me. What could be good deal for these indie.

Will be very grateful if any friend could help me with nice contact apart from this as I m looking desperately to meet.

Tia912
05-25-17, 17:06
Hi guys,

I am from Delhi forum, coming to Delhi for a night on 30. Need some indi / SP contact near Powai. Planning to stay in Rennaisance Powai. Few queries, is Rennaisance gal friendly. Any indi / SP gal worth bringing in the room for max two hrs. Budget 7-8 k. I am open to both options of bringing the gal to room or visiting her den. Would prefer visiting indis / trusted SPs den but don't want to travel much. Would be delighted and grateful if some brother can help. And you must be aware of generosity of Delhi. You are most welcome to contact me when in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Adckbpu
05-25-17, 18:04
Really well written bro if possible do share contact would love to try this.

On the day of the meet, had taken a white wine bottle, and a couple of breezers for the lady. After some chit chat, we started to drink a bit to loosen up. After about an hour or so, the lady was much more comfortable and the guy was getting sloshed, I had limited my drinks so that I could perform better. The lady and I moved to the master bedroom, while the guy was going to spend the night in his spare bedroom. She was average looking, with medium soft but somewhat firm boobs..

Abhk505
05-25-17, 19:08
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm from Delhi forum and needs your help. Does anyone had this Bollywood movie "Ishq-wishq" actress Shenaz Treasurywala or if any lead for her? Would be a great help.

Can share every sort of contact in Delhi.

Thanks.

Atrimat
05-25-17, 19:25
I have been mongering ladies dance bars in Mumbai off late. It is expensive affair as Rs 700 (booz), Rs 200 (tips) and as much as you want to tip the girls. I have seen money thrown on girls dancing for / with you. Cost is the limit for me. Interesting experience in one dance bars. The manager offered me to select girl for FS. Cost: 3 to 5 k for short time and 1.5 k for place. All girls on display are attractive and wearing make up and jewelry. Has anyone tried these girls? I suspect their attitude for FS as they may more tips for dancing than FS. Any experience on this?

FunAt35
05-25-17, 23:44
Had been introduced to Rajesh SP through a taxi driver who used to take me there. Called up taxi guy but he was at his village. Reliable. Thought charges a commission through the S. However he made Rajesh come near Mumbai Central and pick me up. In ten minutes. Very impressive. On his bike. And we went down CH lane and took left Rajesh operates exactly below Kennedy bridge 1 stfloor of a grill gate. Guy standing there will open it if you ask.

Rajesh has decent women so he asks extraordinary rates 5500 starting. However he will try and force second woman. Typically old and very large at same rate. Sunitha is his queen and available in the suite room. He keeps quoting 11 k though once I banged her at much less. Met Sheetal last night. Used to keep doing Kajol. Enthu woman. I want there. Slightly heavier side. But awes agrees kidding and sex. Took her with me in taxi once to get dropped at hotel and had fun all the way negotiate hard with him. Ground floor same building 1800 per.

FunAt35
05-26-17, 00:11
Sitaram is a very good SP on this road. Have been looking for a good replacement to Ram Singh SP who had genuine service and relationships with regular clients. Ram Singh back to Nepal. Sitaram Operates GF. 2 b. He would start by showing aged women. Refuse. Then he would bring S Or M etc. S is high energy. Comes or wakes up only at 7 pm. Decent demand for her from regulars. Dancing away. Music and full blast. Almost GFE. No hurry. Except anal all OK. Finally allowed me to wash her down there also. Young. Slim. Take vodka. She loves it. Your private ladies bar with sex. Dream. The SP doesn't allow her to drink so buy from outside. Meena is also very good. Did both together after my Delhi experience. Meena took time to let go in front of Swati Each 4500. Worth it as each time I have spent an hour. It was great.

Good thing about this SP is he doesn't force you. Any place you try threesome then every time they will force. His suite room like s excellent. Also variety. No cheating.

Surender SP 1 b1 f seems to Be handling Ram Singh s phone. Only Shilpa MILF decent. Shilpa My 2nd one at Navalkar 4 years ago. Still remember the outstanding experience. However now find her mechanical Performance. She starts by sucking your toes. When she swallows the front part of your feet (mounds). It is nice. Very nice. The wet feel is excellent. Also not in hurry. Calls herself marwadi but is Bengali according to other. Ls. She can organize 3 some and she wants to do a dance bar + sex there. 15 k. All night. 4.5 per. Dresses well. Well maintained. Don't try Rani. Have ditched Surender.

MadMax12
05-26-17, 00:30
After long time I have decided to go out as johny was in the mood to explore something new. As there is not action currently near central line so decided to go at Western.

Called my old SP who is shifted to mira road she sent me one pic on whatsapp and told only this one is available. Girl was average in look, nice cleavage, good lips. For BJ.

So decided to go.

Reached the place on decided time and met the girl and SP had some chit chat and naughty touching and then moved for the game, SP sat in outside room and I went with girl in bedroom and it started.

I made her comfortable and started touching her boobs slowly first I thought the boobs are average but when she removed her top whola! The were big, good racks to squeeze and suck, so as usual I attacked on them and started sucking she was saying don't bite LOL.

After that she given me awesome BJ and I cum on her boobs after cleaning took her in missionary and finished the game with a lovely kiss.Please share SP name and digit if possible.

Asgcr2000
05-26-17, 05:37
I have been mongering ladies dance bars in Mumbai off late. It is expensive affair as Rs 700 (booz), Rs 200 (tips) and as much as you want to tip the girls. I have seen money thrown on girls dancing for / with you. Cost is the limit for me. Interesting experience in one dance bars. The manager offered me to select girl for FS. Cost: 3 to 5 k for short time and 1.5 k for place. All girls on display are attractive and wearing make up and jewelry. Has anyone tried these girls? I suspect their attitude for FS as they may more tips for dancing than FS. Any experience on this?Dude,

Please PM the details of the place and name of the bar.

Aayushsethi
05-26-17, 05:51
Can any one ping me number of SangeethA MILF from vashi would really appreciate and revert back.Hi,

I'm aayush from Navi Mumbai can I have Sangeetha's number. I would love an encounter with her.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RKDForFun
05-26-17, 06:27

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.Is this the one on IRB Road on the 1st floor? Also hint at the therapist's name.

LetterDevil
05-26-17, 10:12
I agree with LetterDevil. She acts like a big model or superstar so she goes at length to convince everyone with her instagram pics. She wants to have people convinced that if she gives time to you, that itself should be a blessing worth paying a billion much less having sex. As a negotiation technique she continues to convince you that there is a big line of guys waiting to have with her. She is basically trying to get paid for dinner or other non-sex activity.

There is a difference between a bollywood superstar and a extra or small time model. Most of the white girls are extras who project themselves as models. They are usually paid greeters at various events of business or political nature. They travel all around the country for the same and make little money. To augment the deficit, they go to SA and pretend as models taking their pics with lights and camera. There were a couple of more girls that were also doing similar things like the one above. I can no longer find their ID's since they seem to be travelling back for a vacation. Hope this helps save some time for some members.Bro, empty your inbox, can't send you your reply. LOL.

SilverFox2
05-26-17, 10:32
Miss T from SP.

Met and fixed her through someone, called her near xyz lodge, she reached before me and was waiting nearby, at first sight I got disappointed as she was not good looking as that in the pics I got. She is divorced housewife in early 30's, dark complexion, talk very politely, we proceed to the room, did chit chat for few minutes, removed clothes, went to washroom for cleaning.

Then action started with DFK, smooching, she started with licking my jonny followed by uncovered BJ which was good after that she asked me would I like to lick her pussy for which I obliged, licked her for few minutes, then changed to 69 positions, later covered jonny for action and started in missionary within few strokes she pushed me aside by saying let me fuck you and came on me and started riding like a cowgirl till she released..Please share the number and place.

SilverFox2
05-26-17, 10:59
Old regular from holy cow got in touch, asked me to come to her new spa in Powai. Normally I would avoid the long travel, but decided to take a chance. Spa is in a nice building in the fancy complex, but a little steep. Even post discount, it was 2 k at the counter. Fortunately the old regular made up for it. Nice massage, enough teasing and a super BJ with CIM to finish. 2 k for her.

WIR. Only if I'm in the area.I am looking for CIM, can you share location and contact.

Zarat
05-26-17, 13:49
Hey fellow mongers,

I'm from Delhi forum and needs your help. Does anyone had this Bollywood movie "Ishq-wishq" actress Shenaz Treasurywala or if any lead for her? Would be a great help.

Thanks.Interesting. What makes you think she would be in the business buddy? Or available to non-showbiz bigwigs?

SilverFox2
05-26-17, 14:01
Any good contact for anal and BBBJ with CIM please share in Mumbai.

Amey1991
05-26-17, 17:06
Hi bros,

Recently met Bhavi from SA. Planned to have her overnight. Fixed our meeting in a hotel in Panvel. Picked her up from railway station and went directly to hotel. Started around 9 evening and went till morning 4. Complete GFE. Had 5 to 6 pops with great DFK in between. A very good person to talk with. Rested till 6 morning then again started till 10. The best boob-job I ever experienced. Concluded our meeting with great shower sex.

Damages 10 k + 3 k accommodation.

Would definitely try her again.

Shurbe
05-26-17, 18:18
Hey guys!

Travelling to Mumbai next week. Would appreciate it if got some good contacts. Can share Bangalore, Hyderabad Pune contacts in return! Seniors do help!

Cheers!

RexKnight99
05-26-17, 19:12
I too agree, there are tons of stories, even sites dedicated to stories. Since this was an encounter with a Non-Pro, and it was shared by a close friend of mine, and it was a trusted connection. I am no position to share the contact without the consent of the people involved. A pro though, I wouldn't think much about sharing contacts with punters and even regular members with enough street creds.

Bro!

Wonderful anecdote of your threesome experience.

Very candid and splendid in putting your adventure on the forum board.

However as per my understanding everyone in this forum is to share contacts and maximize there sexperience.

There are loads of erotic stories available on net and that too at no extra cost / effort.

Cheers!

Bambaiya.

SilverFox2
05-26-17, 19:36
Hi bros,

Recently met Bhavi from SA. Planned to have her overnight. Fixed our meeting in a hotel in Panvel. Picked her up from railway station and went directly to hotel. Started around 9 evening and went till morning 4. Complete GFE. Had 5 to 6 pops with great DFK in between. A very good person to talk with. Rested till 6 morning then again started till 10. The best boob-job I ever experienced. Concluded our meeting with great shower sex.

Would definitely try her again.She gives BJ please PM me her contact.

Asgcr2000
05-26-17, 20:37
Hi bros,

Would definitely try her again.Great dude. I'm into deal with her. Very soon will have fun wit her.

SummerTime1985
05-26-17, 21:13
Hi bros,

Would definitely try her again.That's like around 8 pops in like 12-13 hours. Are you kidding us. Mr. Superman!!

DreddPaul
05-26-17, 21:44
As a general rule, there are plenty of high end Spa's in Navi Mumbai that offer services. However there are some rules of thumb you have to consider.

1. Girls from Belapur area give a good massage in general are not going to give service. Try to get a local masseuse.

2. Most high end do not offer services to first time guests. Asking for the extra's puts them on warning as LE tends to do that.

3. Just because the massage service is expensive, doesn't mean the girls Put Out.

4. In both high and low end spas and in general you have to build up a reputation. The better the tips you leave, the more the girls will talk about you and remember you.

5. If you must lie about your private life, make sure you remember what you told them. Nothing is worse that getting caught in aloe, as this is what LE do. Once caught, your done in the district.

TenInchIndian
05-27-17, 05:16
Dude,

A post correctly referred to you as Superman!

I think for 5-6 times, Bhavi would've tipped you!

Go, Amey!

TII.

Hi bros,

TenInchIndian
05-27-17, 05:19
Dude Aayush,

Your PM is not active. RTFF.

Please don't ask what RTFF is now!

Do an urban dictionary search for all such queries!

TII.

Hi,

I'm aayush from Navi Mumbai can I have Sangeetha's number. I would love an encounter with her.

David9938
05-27-17, 05:25
Hey guys,

I am new to this forum.

Travelling to Mumbai July first week. Would appreciate it if got some good contacts.

ManjeetSingh
05-27-17, 08:13
Last weekend some friends come to Mumbai. So, we went for usual Mumbai trip. Got off train at CST and walked to Gateway of India. Then, I told friends I know a club there. So, we walk in that direction of Radio club. Then we spend 1 hour walking through all lane near that area but we couldn't able to locate Voodoo club. Seniors please help find Voodoo club.

UsaWala
05-27-17, 08:18
My two cents. Avoid Alia. Not worth the money. Very low on service. Money minded and will rush you. A lot of stretch marks.

Desperately looking for action in coming few days. Shortlisted 3 indies to whom I never met.

1. Nisha from Mira road number ending 402 asking 4 k for 1 pop.

2. Ruby From Mira road too number ending 844 asking 5 k pop.

3. Aliya from Thane number ending 287 asking 7 k for 2 pop.

Since damages are on higher side so thought to take review from ISG friends. If any one has met these indie please guide me. What could be good deal for these indie.

Will be very grateful if any friend could help me with nice contact apart from this as I m looking desperately to meet.

Rimmer069
05-27-17, 08:20
King Kong how many holes did you drill. Please PM her contact. Want to drill her ass.

Hi bros,

SleightOfHand
05-27-17, 09:18
Brother,

As you don't have an active PM, would you care to PM me her contact?

Thank you.

Well, smile is a petite in her early 30's, short & slim. Met her at a place nearby and followed her rick to her regular lodge on my bike. It was a pathetic room. Turned on the A/C and started chit chat. She asked to order beer as she likes to drink before the deed. I said I won't drink, but she wanted to. Ordered a bottle & some smoke. It arrived and she started smoking & drinking while I lay in her lap cuddling and kissing her. After some time, when she was almost done, I removed my shirt and laid on my back. Pulled her up to sit on top of me. Pulled her towards my face with one hand while my other hand around her slim waist holding tight. Some FK followed with little resistances.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

Jackson

SleightOfHand
05-27-17, 09:20
Hello brothers,

Trying to get int ouch with P!hu of M at L at the. She needs a reference. Would anyone care to help out?

Thank you.

JBaths
05-27-17, 13:27
Hi bros,

Would definitely try her again.Whats SA, am going thru the posts am new around here.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Grover86
05-27-17, 13:30
Please share her last digits and give some hint how to find them as your PM is not active.Last digits are 895.

IntrepidExplor
05-27-17, 14:44
At long last, I finally tried out the well known country spa. And I tried the one in Darkness.

And then I wondered why I have never given this one a shot.

Expensive it is, but I think I might be hooked.

Miss are wasn't the prettiest face, but cute. Initially she looked like she might be kinda fat, so I was disappointed. Not for long.

The massage itself was pretty damn good. But when she got to the flip, the teasing began.

In moments, junior was stretching out all the way to the belly button, and she began her inevitable "so big".

Negotiations went as expected from RTFF, in fact the prices she quoted are exactly what every report has said.

Except for FS, she wanted 8 instead of 7, and by now I was in no mood to haggle.

When the clothes came off is when I realized she wasn't as skinny as I like, but my tastes are extreme. When she stood up straight in her fancy, lacy black lingerie, and that milky white skin, no complaints. I'd call that quite slender indeed.

Phenomenally slow and seductive B2B, tongue worked magic on its way from chest to balls to the very tip of, well, by now, the condom. Fantastic CBJ, nice, slow and deep. A bit of DATY, And then, FS. Gloriously tight.

So my question to all of you Country fans. Between the two branches, who would you say is the hottest.

I would love to have a little intel before my next visit, and I'm fighting the urge to make a trip today.

My type, in the dream ideal scenario, sweet, pretty face, really young, really skinny.

Know anyone? My PM is wide open!

Amey1991
05-27-17, 14:55
To all my SA friends, here are some of IDs who agrees to sleep:

Bhavi 42 yrs 10 k for overnight.

Cheriesims 31 yrs 10 k for ST.

Solonomad 27 yrs 8 k for ST.

Hira69 23 yrs 6. 5 k for ST (already tried her great vfm).

THECLOSETPXIEPRNCS 22 yrs 8 k for ST.

Busty34 indian 36 yrs 20-25 k for overnight.

Dipali 32 yrs 10 k for ST.

Cool and hot 24 yrs (a very ugly fat girl) never contact her. 2 k for ST. Even dis is very high for her.

Pooja59 23 yrs a simple girl next door. 3 k for ST.

Anassa19 19 yr old mech engg student. 10 k for ST.

1 rimi 23 yrs old. 10 k for ST.

Bdivya 32 yrs 5 k for ST.

Also sharing some gold platted pussies:

Sweety yasi 50 k for overnight.

Poojas 70 k for overnight.

Yens 75 k for overnight.

If you came across any new ids. Kindly share. Looking for only Mumbai and Pune women.

TheHunter007
05-27-17, 15:45
Hi bros,

Would definitely try her again.Hi bro,

Grateful if you could share her contact with me.

Many thanks bro.

TheHunter007
05-27-17, 15:49
Interesting. What makes you think she would be in the business buddy? Or available to non-showbiz bigwigs?Hello bro,

If you have been able to get her, grateful to share bro, I have been longing for such babes.

If you have any other such high end, please pm me.

Thanks bro.

WebKing
05-27-17, 16:08
My two cents. Avoid Alia. Not worth the money. Very low on service. Money minded and will rush you. A lot of stretch marks.Thanks bro for the tip.

Mrpusa
05-27-17, 19:48
Last weekend some friends come to Mumbai. So, we went for usual Mumbai trip. Got off train at CST and walked to Gateway of India. Then, I told friends I know a club there. So, we walk in that direction of Radio club. Then we spend 1 hour walking through all lane near that area but we couldn't able to locate Voodoo club. Seniors please help find Voodoo club.Voodoo Club disappeared for good some 3 years back! From about 1995-2005, it was probably the best in Colaba! I have some very found memories of the girls!

It has been replaced by a massage parlor, with Thais looking girls! I have no idea of the quality and types of service, but this being Colaba, expect to pay more and get less! You are.

In prime tourist area!

Kamiwaza
05-27-17, 20:53
You got to be joking. These 5 stars seem barren to me!

The best place would be ITC Grand Maratha, after 11 at night. Go to the loo and come out with your co#k hanging out (Pretend that you done it by mistake). Go to the table nearest to the serving table, there you will find 2-3 females. They will smile and fondle your dick. Talk and than take the best to Intercontinental Grand closeby. good luck, happy mongering.

Kamiwaza
05-27-17, 20:59
Bohsep, really is. He has guided me often and it has been great. More power to him!

I am writing this FR just to thank our Senior Member Bopshep.

I second you. He is a real gem and helped me too when I was in Mumbai. Wish I could have got someone like him in my current city.

Grover86
05-28-17, 03:28
FR on K0 m.

Well, I got a chance to visit back home in Mumbai for a couple of days from work. Zeroed in on this girl and made the call with ref. She was very friendly over ph and we fixed up meeting in the evening by 4.30 pm. She did not quote any price and neither did I ask for. On call she simply askd if I had a place as she wasnt comfirtable going to her usual lodge in v at sh!. I did not have a place, to which she asked me to come to cwoods, and we will figure out something.

I picked her up at nerul on my bike and started off to seawoods. Some chit chat on bike, she asked me to ask the autowalas about a lodge she named. We managed to reach the lodge and got in.

I literally have to give it to her as she travelled all the way from th at n3 to cw00 DS as she was so drenched in sweat. We rested for a good 20 mins under full speed fan and AC of the room.

She is dusky, 5.3 in height, 24 yr old Marathi girl (got her age from her ID) with little tummy. After resting and chit chat, I slowly started my moves by praising her curves and lips. Took her on top of me, carressed her body, she doesn't like DFK. Thats a turn off. She went in washroom to change and freshen up. I told her to come in lingerie as I wanted to remove them.

We cuddled and had some soft fun in our undies. I removed her lingerie slowly. She asked to please turn off lights. Again minus!

In darkness, removed her panties and felt her trimmed pussy. Did DATY for 5 mins, that turned her ON like hell, she came twice.

She gave a bbj but it wasnt good. She's an amateur and dsnt have the skills at all, after couple of minutes, I put on rubber pulled her to WOT and then missi while she gave an okayish DFK (mayb I did a good job in DATY) and came!

She freshened up, did a second round and dressed up!

She never even mentioned for money! I so love this thing. The GFE feelings stay intact. I took my wallet, took the money folded it and slid it in her jeans pocket from behind while she was doing her hair in front of mirror. While I started collecting my stuff that's when she checked the cash I slid, did not utter a word about it, put it back, we checked out, I dropped her at v at sh! Station and vroomed off!

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 9/10 clean and tight.

Attitude: 11/10 did not feel evn for a sec that am having paid sex.

Service: 6/10 isn't that great in bed as she lacks skills, but has a will to satisfy you.

Damage: 3 k 2 pop + 0. 6 k hotel + 0. 1 k condi boy.

WIR: Maybe.

Tut Li
05-28-17, 04:29
Bohsep, really is. He has guided me often and it has been great. More power to him!Was in Mumbai and met legendary bopseph over a beer with one more guy. It was awesome evening spent. Thanks guys, it was long pending. Was missing jasmpat as I met him every time when in Mumbai. Anyway, next time will be a blast, till then enjoy.

AliBaba Info
05-28-17, 05:24
Was in Mumbai last week and was staying around Hiranandani. Had some free time so took a walk and spotted a spa called Mudraa Spa. Got hopeful and opted for Swedish. Don't wear dispo and wore just the towel. The therapist entered and was shocked to see the dispo on the table as if a huge mistake. She went running out instructing me to wear it!. So all hopes dashed and what followed was just plain good massage.

TopRahul83
05-28-17, 06:02
Hey fellow mongers,

Thanks.She is in no way into business. I met her 4 years back in a corporate event which she was hosting. She said she is mostly settled in US and is mostly into her YouTube channel work in travel and wellness blogging. Was very nice to chat though. Even allowed to click a few pics with our group and individually.

Cheers.

David9938
05-28-17, 06:03
Hi guys,

I am traveling to Mumbai on a business trip.

Does anyone know how to pickup women in the lobby / bar / coffee shop of 5 star hotels and what are the approx damages?

Please give me the hotel names also.

Thanks in advance.

David9938
05-28-17, 06:11
You got to be joking. These 5 stars seem barren to me!
The best place would be ITC Grand Maratha, after 11 at night. Go to the loo and come out with your co#k hanging out (Pretend that you done it by mistake). Go to the table nearest to the serving table, there you will find 2-3 females. They will smile and fondle your dick. Talk and than take the best to Intercontinental Grand closeby. good luck, happy mongering.Hi Lalu Sir,

Can you also give some other 5 star hotel names where I can pick chick's? I am coming to Mumbai on a business trip and this is my first time.

Thanks in advance.

TheNone
05-28-17, 06:42
You know whom to ping when you are in nemma Bengaluru.

Regards.

TheNone.

Was in Mumbai and met legendary bopseph over a beer with one more guy. It was awesome evening spent. Thanks guys, it was long pending. Was missing jasmpat as I met him every time when in Mumbai. Anyway, next time will be a blast, till then enjoy.

David9938
05-28-17, 06:49
Hello dear friends coming to Mumbai for s couple of days and staying at Sofitel. Anyone can give some indies contacts in the range of 20-30 K LT. I would gladly exchange for indies at Delhi and Hyderabad.
She is 21 yrs shy. Fair, introduced by my SP. New in trade, so polite, SP said please consider her as she is new, quoted 4 k for 1 HR, I took a chance of happy hrs and the only girl available with him, and negotiated for 1.7 k, Now game starts, DFK, riming, to anal (I didn't did anal) everything was on menu. She was shying earlier but then got the hit. She was taking equal interest in the action. I like that. While cuddling she said I have my own place at CST / VT. I said I also have few friends. She said if you come to my room pay 3 k, I said how it is possible? I will give same amt I.E. 1.7 k and 3 k for night (with her own place). As I am giving here. And guess what? She is agreed. (what a negotiation) I am proud of myself. She is nice, clean. Whatever is our fantasy we can do with her.

WIR. Definitely yes (at least 10 times).Can you please share her number?

Thanks in advance.

David9938
05-28-17, 07:01
Friends,

I availed her services second time at Mira Road Hotel and I enjoyed even more than the 1st time. She is such a nice girl and make to my test. Handful boobies, cute and bubble butt. I feel like keep fondling her booty forever. I made it point to take few more snaps this time. You will find her profile on SEA with name "Sexy_Dolly. Real and Dependable". You need to sign up to make her email address and phone number visible. She is not a time watcher and focuses on satisfaction of the customer.

Face: OK OK.

Boobs: Handful.

Height: Good enough to stand and kiss.

Ass: 9/10 (not big but bubbly).

Damage: Same as before.

WIR: Yes.Hi,

Can you please tell what is SEA means?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

NitMat3
05-28-17, 09:18
Today's Mumbai mirror page 5.

Novotel bust article.

HornyPathan
05-28-17, 09:43
Dude,

You were lucky I have been trying to meet him since long never got a chance. Bospeh if you are reading you know our beer is pending and my offer remain open whenever you are here next in Mumbai Cheer HP.

Was in Mumbai and met legendary bopseph over a beer with one more guy. It was awesome evening spent. Thanks guys, it was long pending. Was missing jasmpat as I met him every time when in Mumbai. Anyway, next time will be a blast, till then enjoy.

Nanijey
05-28-17, 09:43
Bro,

Can you PM her contact.

Got to hear good words about this Ms SU from a friend.

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7..

Member #4745
05-28-17, 10:46

Busty34 indian 36 yrs 20-25 k for overnight..Please share Hira69 contact details.

Thanks!

Abhk505
05-28-17, 11:44
Interesting. What makes you think she would be in the business buddy? Or available to non-showbiz bigwigs?Some monger brother actually mentioned about her on ISG that she is in this business. Then I did some research on her and found out she had no work for long, then she started shuttling between US and India for work. One fucks her regularly. It seems she loves black much. It's not easy to maintain lifestyle without any work. That triggered me to think that she could be in this business but restricted to very few but high-profile people. Non-showbiz bigwigs are the ones who could pay hefty amounts for spending time with such a beauty.

No offence but do you know her personally?

Grover86
05-28-17, 13:25
Well, I got a chance to visit back home in Mumbai for a couple of days from work. Zeroed in on this girl and made the call with ref. She was very friendly over ph and we fixed up meeting in the evening by 4.30 pm. She did not quote any price and neither did I ask for. On call she simply asked if I had a place as she wasn't comfortable going to her usual lodge in v at sh!. I did not have a place, to which she asked me to come to cwoods, and we will figure out something.

I picked her up at nerul on my bike and started off to seawoods. Some chit chat on bike, she asked me to ask the autowalas about a lodge she named. We managed to reach the lodge and got in.

I literally have to give it to her as she travelled all the way from th at n3 to cw00 DS as she was so drenched in sweat. We rested for a good 20 mins under full speed fan and AC of the room.

She is dusky, 5.3 in height, 24 yr old marathi girl (got her age from her ID) with little tummy. After resting and chit chat, I slowly started my moves by praising her curves and lips. Took her on top of me, caressed her body, she doesn't like DFK. That's a turn off. She went in washroom to change and freshen up. I told her to come in lingerie as I wanted to remove them.

We cuddled and had some soft fun in our undies. I removed her lingerie slowly. She asked to please turn off lights. Again minus!

In darkness, removed her panties and felt her trimmed pussy. Did DATY for 5 mins, that turned her on like hell, she came twice.

She gave a BBJ but it wasn't good. She's an amateur and doesn't have the skills at all, after couple of minutes, I put on rubber pulled her to WOT and then missi while she gave an okayish DFK (maybe I did a good job in DATY) and came!

She freshened up, did a second round and dressed up!

She never even mentioned for money! I so love this thing. The GFE feelings stay intact. I took my wallet, took the money folded it and slid it in her jeans pocket from behind while she was doing her hair in front of mirror. While I started collecting my stuff that's when she checked the cash I slid, did not utter a word about it, put it back, we checked out, I dropped her at v at sh! Station and vroomed off!

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 9/10 clean and tight.

Attitude: 11/10 did not feel even for a sec that am having paid sex.

Service: 6/10 isn't that great in bed as she lacks skills, but has a will to satisfy you.

Damage: 3 k 2 pop + 0.6 k hotel + 0.1 k condi boy.

WIR: Maybe.

CucumberGuy
05-28-17, 13:36
I big shout to all the bothers there, I m in Mumbai and staying at marine drive. Please let me know indies and MPs who can give a good company.

Would love to reciprocate in Delhi.

Thanks.

Vikram14
05-28-17, 15:38
Hello all,

I spent my couple of days in the bollywood city. Being in touch with Bopseph is always helpful and amazing exp. Pinged him and and bombarded with recommendations and coordinates. Decided to meet few of them. But do not want to post the big FR about all of them because. It's all the same nothing special. I guess I am kinda getting bored with emotionless encounters.

Anyway thanks to Bollywook city King the Bopseph.

HsPuppy55
05-28-17, 15:46
Old regular from holy cow got in touch, asked me to come to her new spa in Powai. Normally I would avoid the long travel, but decided to take a chance. Spa is in a nice building in the fancy complex, but a little steep. Even post discount, it was 2 k at the counter. Fortunately the old regular made up for it. Nice massage, enough teasing and a super BJ with CIM to finish. 2 k for her. WIR. Only if I'm in the area.Hi Sabutai,

Your PM is full. Could you tell if the CIM was bare? I too am a CIM worshiper but if it has to be bare.

CoolSau1001
05-28-17, 17:34
Hi peeps,

Can someone help me with Anoori's contact from thane as I have lost it.

I had tried her 2 years back. Tall dusky girl, took me to a lodge in upavan.

Bengali chick couldn't speak hindi well. But had amazing tits, hard nipples, best pair I guess.

She also was open for anal that time but I refused since it was my first time and it was shady place.

She didn't come to other hotels and had her casual lodge which I didn't like and hence didn't repeat.

Over time lost her contact in some phone, if any bro have it, please PM me. Want to bang her from behind.

She had charged 2 k for ST 2 years back.

Tut Li
05-28-17, 18:23
You know whom to ping when you are in nemma Bengaluru.

Regards.

TheNone.Of course bro. Nice to see you here after long time.

Shaane36
05-28-17, 22:53
Was on a one day short official trip to Mumbai, with the night completely exploitable, decided to try some indie so went on and contacted a few fellow mongers and got some prompt replies so narrowed down my choice to 2 of them one manu and another Taniya, had a grand plan of getting drunk at night spending a steamy session with good conversations here and there, so after speaking to both of them zeroed in on taniya, spoke to her for the night and she agreed, post which I went on with my day's work awaiting for the night, but once I got back to my room it hit me that maybe as a precaution I should just stick to St and save up on some cash and if she turned out to be good I could have continued with her for the night, so called her and told her to make it a st and she agreed and in no time she was at my door, opened the door and there she stood just about 60% of how she should have looked from the images she sent me I said to myself fuck it she is already here now, maybe she might be good in bed but man she wasn't she was so god damn mechanical and expression less it felt like I was fucking a sex doll but anyways got the deed done in missionary after 20 min which felt like I was wanking by myself, post which I sent her off, though I spoke to her for 2 deeds.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7.

Attitude- 3.

Hygiene- 8.

Face- 7.

Damage- 8 k.

WIR. Nope I won't for the money I paid her she was not worth one bit.

If you want her no. I can share but it's best if you guys pass her.

Apat5483
05-29-17, 03:55
Today's Mumbai mirror page 5.

Novotel bust article.Yeah read it. Frightening. Now we can't even trust branded 5 star hotels.

MisterSingh
05-29-17, 04:31
Hi guys,

First post here. I was in India visiting family recently and on my way back my flight was cancelled so had a free night in Mumbai. I booked a room at the Waterstones Hotel near the airport and decided to browse Backpage. I am a consultant and constantly traveling so usually look at established online review sites when contacting escorts. Despite having traveled the world, I find nothing sexier than a beautiful woman from my home country of India so I thought I'd look for an escort online.

I was definitely lost because there were no reviews on my usual sites for India and every ad on Backpage seems to use fake pictures. I also had zero idea of what price reflects what level of quality here so was flying blind. I decided to take a chance on this one ad that said GFE was offered. The number on that ad seems to have changed but they still use the name Erin Ahuja in their newer ads. The agent I talked to on WhatsApp told me the girl he is sending is called Nisha and she does full GFE and is tall and model-quality as I had requested. We agreed to 20 k for the whole night. So I give him my room number, he calls the room number to confirm and says she'll be there at the requested time. At the scheduled time I decide to hang out in the lobby to receive her and end up waiting 1 hour late while getting no updates from the agent. So I gave up and returned to my room. Then suddenly I get a call on my cell phone and it's some guy shouting in Hindi "Sir, [Non-English text deleted by Admin]" so I assumed that was her driver and against my better judgement gave the room number again. Then I get a call on the hotel room phone and it's the same driver saying "Sir [Non-English text deleted by Admin]" so I'm thinking wtf I have to go out and pay the driver? I should have just said no and cancelled but being super horny I decided to take a look. Luckily, I was on the second floor and there are large wall-to-wall windows near the elevators that allow you to see right outside the main entry and I could see a guy get out of an auto rickshaw of all things and also out came one of the ugliest girls I had ever seen. She looked super short from what I could tell, was wearing a real ugly beat up sari and the face was visible enough for me to tell that she was a 2/10 in looks at best, really dark skin maybe some village girl. At this point I decide to hell with this, opened up WhatsApp and messaged the agent from before that I am canceling as he sent a fake girl. I got a few calls from him once I was back in my room so I just blocked the guy. A few minutes later I get a call on my room phone from the front desk asking if I was expecting a guest. I got worried a bit that I was caught but I said 'No' and they just apologized for the disturbance and wished me a good night. That was that and I flew out of Mumbai the next day.

So this was a shit experience and I'm hoping you guys can help me out so the next time isn't as bad. I'm coming back to India in July on a business trip and will have a few free nights in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Delhi. I'm looking for a high-class escort that's maybe like an air hostess, model, or even celebrity type. Budget isn't too much of an issue since my company pays for everything else. I'm looking a classy, tall girl that speaks English, can carry a conversation, is well-groomed and well-dressed so a 5-star hotel security or hotel staff wouldn't ask any questions, no diva-attitude, does GFE with DFK, BBBJ, and DATY. I figured that in a city like Mumbai that's the home of Bollywood, finding pretty escorts would be easy. As I said, I'm willing to consider a higher budget as long as the quality is worth it. Maybe even if she's the cute girl next door type or a super-hot MILF like Malaika Arora (impossible, I know). I'm a single guy in my upper 20's and this traveling job means that while the salary is okay, I pretty much live out of hotels which gets damn lonely. That's why I prefer long overnights where I can have dinner with a beautiful escort, some conversation and some good sex with breakfast in bed the next morning. Basically an escort that'll be my GF for a night.

I just came across this site and it looked like you guys are a great community so signed up for a subscription. I'd be happy to write some reviews on here, and if you guys are ever in the US I can suggest some escorts there. If you guys could suggest me some legitimate agencies with actual high-profile / high-class escorts in Mumbai, Delhi, or Bangalore I would really appreciate it. Maybe even some nice hotel bars where I can pick up high-class escorts. In the meantime, I'll be going through all of the old forums posts on here to see if I can find some suggestions as well. Thanks in advance for the help everyone.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

David9938
05-29-17, 06:20
Was on a one day short official trip to Mumbai, with the night completely exploitable, decided to try some indie so went on and contacted a few fellow mongers and got some prompt replies so narrowed down my choice to 2 of them one manu and another Taniya, had a grand plan of getting drunk at night spending a steamy session with good conversations here and there, so after speaking to both of them zeroed in on taniya, spoke to her for the night and she agreed, post which I went on with my day's work awaiting for the night, but once I got back to my room it hit me that maybe as a precaution I should just stick to St and save up on some cash and if she turned out to be good I could have continued with her for the night, so called her and told her to make it a st and she agreed and in no time she was at my door, opened the door and there she stood just about 60% of how she should have looked from the images she sent me I said to myself fuck it she is already here now, maybe she might be good in bed but man she wasn't she was so god damn mechanical and expression less it felt like I was fucking a sex doll but anyways got the deed done in missionary after 20 min which felt like I was wanking by myself, post which I sent her off, though I spoke to her for 2 deeds..Can you PM me her details.

Kumar89
05-29-17, 08:30
Hello Grover,

Nice FR I would like to try her. Could you please share the contact details of her?

Well, I got a chance to visit back home in Mumbai for a couple of days from work. Zeroed in on this girl and made the call with ref. She was very friendly over ph and we fixed up meeting in the evening by 4.30 pm. She did not quote any price and neither did I ask for. On call she simply asked if I had a place as she wasn't comfortable going to her usual lodge in v at sh!. I did not have a place, to which she asked me to come to cwoods, and we will figure out something.

She is dusky, 5.3 in height, 24 yr old marathi girl (got her age from her ID) with little tummy. After resting and chit chat, I slowly started my moves by praising her curves and lips. Took her on top of me, caressed her body, she doesn't like DFK. That's a turn off. She went in washroom to change and freshen up. I told her to come in lingerie as I wanted to remove them.

In darkness, removed her panties and felt her trimmed pussy. Did DATY for 5 mins, that turned her on like hell, she came twice..

KillerPassion
05-29-17, 10:24
Try Anna in Bandra branch!

Don't forget to say Thank you. Let me know if you are able to get better than her.

Killer.

At long last, I finally tried out the well known country spa. And I tried the one in Darkness.

And then I wondered why I have never given this one a shot.

Expensive it is, but I think I might be hooked.

Miss are wasn't the prettiest face, but cute. Initially she looked like she might be kinda fat, so I was disappointed. Not for long.

The massage itself was pretty damn good. But when she got to the flip, the teasing began.

In moments, junior was stretching out all the way to the belly button, and she began her inevitable "so big".

Negotiations went as expected from RTFF, in fact the prices she quoted are exactly what every report has said.

Except for FS, she wanted 8 instead of 7, and by now I was in no mood to haggle.

Zarat
05-29-17, 11:25
Some monger brother actually mentioned about her on ISG that she is in this business. Then I did some research on her and found out she had no work for long, then she started shuttling between US and India for work. One fucks her regularly. It seems she loves black much. It's not easy to maintain lifestyle without any work. That triggered me to think that she could be in this business but restricted to very few but high-profile people. Non-showbiz bigwigs are the ones who could pay hefty amounts for spending time with such a beauty.

No offence but do you know her personally?Not at all buddy, I used to really like her back when she was on TV a lot. Then she just disappeared, so was just curious. Good luck if you actually manage to get her, it will be quite an encounter, and do let me know!

Cheers!

HiThereAloha
05-29-17, 12:22
Dear!

Am coming down to Blore on Friday.

Would appreciate help in the following areas:

CIS / Russian. Tight body please.

Black. Athletic please.

NE. Athletic tight.

SI. I want to try and "fresh from the Village" type one. One who is thin with almost no boobs.

Am looking for playing BBBJ HJ etc. Even full night.

Thanks in advance.

RKDForFun
05-29-17, 12:57
Old regular from holy cow got in touch, asked me to come to her new spa in Powai. Normally I would avoid the long travel, but decided to take a chance. Spa is in a nice building in the fancy complex, but a little steep. Even post discount, it was 2 k at the counter. Fortunately the old regular made up for it. Nice massage, enough teasing and a super BJ with CIM to finish. 2 k for her.

WIR. Only if I'm in the area.Hey Subu,

Was trying to PM you but your inbox is full. Pl PM me the names of the spa in Powai and your old regular there.

RKD.

ManjeetSingh
05-29-17, 13:13
Opened an account on SA 2 months back. Forgot about it. Then saw mail other day and found reminders. So log back in. 3 girls send like, heart and message! I think I was lucky. So, went to inbox. Click on message. And WOW! They want me to pay all my savings to them to read message! Why SA so costly?

Explored NL completely. Now bored. Want new adventure. Any new contacts will be thankful.

Gokul
05-29-17, 14:28
Fellow mongers,

I'm in Mumbai for 3 days, please help me with good indie contact. In return I can share few Bangalore contacts.

Thanks in advance bros.

Gokul.

VickyMama
05-29-17, 14:40
Hello brothers,

I have been trying to figure this one out for very long but in vain. Can someone please help me with the country spa name? Does this have FS too?

Thanks,

Vicky.

Rahul Patil
05-29-17, 17:57

Busty34 indian 36 yrs 20-25 k for overnight.Please PM me digits of Anassa19 annd Hira68.

RayTheHope
05-29-17, 18:14
Opened an account on SA 2 months back. Forgot about it. Then saw mail other day and found reminders. So log back in. 3 girls send like, heart and message! I think I was lucky. So, went to inbox. Click on message. And WOW! They want me to pay all my savings to them to read message! Why SA so costly?

Explored NL completely. Now bored. Want new adventure. Any new contacts will be thankful.SA in India like selling platform stuff with showroom price tag.

RTH.

PrickPrick
05-29-17, 18:33
http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/crime/novotel-staff-grilled-after-cops-bust-escort-racket/articleshow/58876576.cms

Simplis
05-29-17, 18:33
Hello brothers,

I have been trying to figure this one out for very long but in vain. Can someone please help me with the country spa name? Does this have FS too?

Thanks,

Vicky.It is the (short form of relevant country) spa, google it. In Bandra, near tavaa rest, above jewellery showrooms.

BophSep
05-30-17, 03:38
Even the high profile escort agency send pic of the girls not available with them. It is really scary to get filmed and in a worse situation. Thanks to the PO may be he had courage to open up and refuse to the girl as he was expecting some one better. Just kidding but all these situations have taken the trust we had on Mumbai SP and on line sites. Most locanto & tinder have become a site where you pick up contact and success ratio is hardly 10-20%. SA have some govt based ID verification but the site is just a recurring account with no returns waste of time and heavy money with mostly non genuine. Really bad days ahead. Play safe as told by many seniors.

http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/mumbai/crime/novotel-staff-grilled-after-cops-bust-escort-racket/articleshow/58876576.cms.

BophSep
05-30-17, 03:50
Bro,

This site have been discussed many times and is just like recurring account with no return. Best is to avoid are some 3-4 close friends jointly operate it buy this damage can be reduced. We did this about 3 months back 3 close friends operated it jointly. What to hide "Haman me sab Nan". But really you have invest lot of time and money and in Mumbai most of them in this portal are the same old wines in new bottle. I was in SA for 2 months in two succession and every time damage is like most escort adds rates mostly expected are 25-40 k and additional expenses towards CCD and lunch or dinner for meeting. It really didn't worked out for me except for 2 contacts but paid a heavy price. No more in SA.

Regards.

Explored NL completely. Now bored. Want new adventure. Any new contacts will be thankful.

David9938
05-30-17, 03:56
Hi Senior members,

I am travelling to Mumbai on a business trip and contacted "Myra Khan" whose digits end with 262.

Can anyone one please let me know if any one visited her, if yes please give some feedback back.

Thanks in advance.

BophSep
05-30-17, 04:01
Bro,

It was just coincident that we met and had a good time together, will plan for sure in my next visit.

Dude,

You were lucky I have been trying to meet him since long never got a chance. Bospeh if you are reading you know our beer is pending and my offer remain open whenever you are here next in Mumbai Cheer HP.

CheckMeNow
05-30-17, 10:10
Being almost a metro city, don't know why fun is prohibited here in Ahmedabad. ? People usually find their way to out of state and me usually end up in Mumbai because of it's quick easy access. This time also same Mumbai and Same girl as didn't want to waste time in finding newbies and may be wasting hard earned money.

Booked her for place in Mira road and for overnight. As usual Very skinny, tight and cool to talk with. This time she brought some hot wears to please me extra. Had few drinks, biting and fun chat and then we are on. She was familiar with my likes so was easy for her to turn me on quickly. Don't do DFK. Didn't do this time as well. Never mind. Small assets, tight pussy. Had fun in almost every position. Very much accommodating she is. My johny a bit longer so she had pain or what don't know but resisted DS pos. 3-4 sessions I had in night don't remember. Don't do A but I had my finger in and may be she liked as didn't say anything. One more in morning. Left with big kiss and a hug. Damage was 12 k. Same as last time. WRA? Well if don't have time to find newbies then for sure yes.

RahulKharad
05-30-17, 10:33
Bro,

Their are many Ritu, Nikki, Pooja. These all are common names used by Indis and WG, so get the last 3 digits and check the same.Been speaking to a 'Nikky' for 2-3 days. Last 3 digits ending in 969.

Speaks good English, she sent her pics which were of course her best pics. Appears to be slightly on the chubbier side. Looking to try her out.

Shahiste72
05-30-17, 10:47
Hi guys,

Need some technical as well as general guidance. There was a detailed FR from Tutli Pune Legend on how to keep 2 numbers. One for personal and other for mongering mutually exclusive. However my conundrum is however might sound alike and related but is of a different flavor. I started mongering in March 2016 and since then have been hyperactive trying out various Spas in Pune and Mumbai and also couple of instances of SPs with their quality lingering between mid end and high end. The reason I am providing this information is SPs at High end of the spectrum will never play around with their Client Numbers be whatsoever the situation would have been. SPs at the mid end and lower are the one who are more likely to go bad and avenge of a distasteful incidents with a Client. Like client booking a girl and backing off leading to their loss, not paying agreed amount. In my limited but intense span of mongering since March 2016, I have been using one number both for personal and mongering. To ward off any distasteful incidents I always start with a WA msg to girl or SP, the number which belongs to USA and is now no more active. So the damage of any leakage or posting on social media of that WA number is negligible. However the other personal number which I have been using to make calls to spas, SPs, Indies in case there is no WA on other side, no response on WA or insistence on calling only scenarios, this is at a huge risk which I am fully aware of. I just had one off incident with a SP from locanto near Airport Area which turned ugly since that was first attempt at an Indie at a hotel and I was a fledgling trying to experience and learn. It goes like this, I fell for the pics shown by my SP of air-hostess since he asked me to book a hotel near Mumbai Airport. Drove from Pune and reached Hotel proceeding with checking formalities. The guy inquired about the 2nd guest name to which I told she is my friend and I don't know the name. He sensed the scapegoat. Parallely the SP started getting me coordinated with girl like timings, hotel and room No. The girl showed off at the Door and to my aghast the beautiful air-hostess was transformed into a very fat, dusky, overly make upped girl who I later found on Forum as Tamannah, her pics are in Mumbai segment. I was not happy and told her same. She started talking to SP slyly and told me Sir how can you be so idiot and fall for these routine trap. I told her I can only pay you 8 k and not 10 k as agreed. She sensed the novice in me and told me to call up SP and tell I am not happy and returning the girl back while parallely striking the deal with me for 8 k keeping SP out of the payment chain..Very informative post. Your post is an eyeopener for newbies and innocent mongers. I guess you will have to deactivate your current number and take a new one. Alternatively, you can complain to cyber cell for harassment. They will locate the SP and deal with him. However, I guess one will not like to complicate matters.

GermanShepherd
05-30-17, 11:02
Bop I owe you a beer too mate. Forget me not in your meet with ISG friends. We are on whatsapp.

Bro,

It was just coincident that we met and had a good time together, will plan for sure in my next visit.

Shahiste72
05-30-17, 12:35
Had some work in a city near Mumbai whose name means face. Decided to go by road early in the morning. Took in the scenic beauty in the five hour drive along NH 48. Took a couple of breaks on the way. Having reached the city, directly headed for work. Completed the work in a few hours. Was not in a mood to travel straight back so decided to explore the city. Just than in a shopping centre, I saw sign board of A spa.

Suddenly I felt that my body was aching and was in need of a good massage.

Went in and on the counter I met a good looking woman who greeted me with a smile. I asked her about the various therapies and requested her to do the massage. She laughed and told me that she does not do massage as she is the co owner of the place. I insisted but she politely refused. Instead she suggested that she would give me her best therapist. I said that I would prefer her or would like to choose myself. She smiled and called all her girls who were not busy. My expectations were low but boy, was I surprised! The lineup was pretty decent. Local girls in their early twenties with pleasant faces and nice figures. Selected Ms P who was making eyes at me. Went for deep tissue massage with lotion. The girl expertly massaged me, giggling when she squeezed my buttocks. I could read the signal and asked her upfront for extras. She naughtily told me that extras would require extra payment from you. I asked her how much and then the negotiation started. Eventually settled for steep 3 K for TL, BL, HJ and B2B. The girl undressed and I got a hard on seeing her. Midsize firm boobs with erect nipples sticking out. Pleasant tummy not wash board type but not bulging either. Asked her to turn around and she shyly turned slowly, showing me her bubble butt. I was mad with desire and pulled her towards me. Squeezed her boobs and ass. She signalled me remain quiet, lest we draw attention. Then asked me to lay on my back. She climbed the massage table and rubbed me all over with her boobs. Then she played with my balls. Then she took some lotion and gave me an amazing hand job. With one hand she was stroking my shaft and with other, she was playing with my balls. In a few minutes I came in her hand and was feeling relaxed.

The tip may seem unreasonable to some friends here but when Johnny is in charge, I cannot negotiate!

TandonMonu
05-30-17, 13:26
Tried to reach out to many seniors here, tough luck till now.

Please help me with digits of some Indes with accommodation or the best place to have fun.

Shout out to seniors to guide!

Cheers!

DesiDilruba
05-30-17, 13:33
M is back at M&S.

Seshadhri
05-30-17, 15:36
Hi guys,

I am from Chennai. Kindly help me with some good indes contact in Mumbai. Will reciprocate the same in Chennai.

Cheers!

BophSep
05-30-17, 17:57
Thanks to Tan & Samseer for making the fantasy on young fat BBW true. I was in Mumbai for 3 nights so planned the same accordingly so that meet the friends and Indies after the work, Have already met few BBW type indies who are normally MILFs, But I was looking for some young one with big assets, Was in touch with Priyanka for some time. She told she is doing her graduation but seeing her pic she is older. Any way on scheduled time she reached 30 min late. I went down to fetch her when she came out of Auto she was in western dress and while I accompanied her to my room my eyes were on her protruding boobs. At reception when I collected her ID saw DOB as 1996 , which means she is 22 When in room we had some chit chat but my eyes were still their only. She could judge me and said you naughty why not I open it make it free. I said would like to but t is quiet early she said no problem and she herself removed the top. The melons were really big ones and both trying to pop out of her closed red colored support garment.

She came on the bed we played with each other then she asked me come over her she gave good DFK and I sucked both books she was pushing her boobs into my mouth and asking me keep sucking, finally.

Competed the session session was nothing great just the usual.

The girl however did not offer any BBJ but agreed for CBJ when insisted. Well all I can say was it wasn't bad but wasn't great either. She asked if I would like to try another position as she turned around and was in doggy pose the dick again started to come to its size and but the massive ass didn't allow my dick to reach her so finished in missionary.

Damages 7 K for 2 pop, WIR nor sure but what I felt is better than the MILF it would have been better if she offer BBBJ.

Thanks to senior for sharing the young BBW contact.

YourJoy
05-30-17, 20:57
Anyone having thane Indes contact please share. Take a few in turn from me as well.

Tut Li
05-30-17, 20:57
Tried to reach out to many seniors here, tough luck till now.

Please help me with digits of some Indes with accommodation or the best place to have fun.

Shout out to seniors to guide!

Cheers!Shared an inde. Hope you will not trade her number to earn new contacts. Good luck.

BophSep
05-31-17, 03:54
Sure, I too owe a lot will plan it will meet soon and will share beer and exchange our experience. Regards.

Bop I owe you a beer too mate. Forget me not in your meet with ISG friends. We are on whatsapp.

BophSep
05-31-17, 04:04
Bro,

She is bit chubbier she is a NE, 24 years great set of boobs which are rare with NE. You're one hand not enough However do not expect any wild action from her very cooperative clean and nice below.

Been speaking to a 'Nikky' for 2-3 days. Last 3 digits ending in 969.

Speaks good English, she sent her pics which were of course her best pics. Appears to be slightly on the chubbier side. Looking to try her out..

BophSep
05-31-17, 04:08
Bro,

Good to see the review but can't make out who the girl is please do share the name at least, We can contact you if unknown to us. Else we keep guessing.

Regards.

Being almost a metro city, don't know why fun is prohibited here in Ahmedabad. ? People usually find their way to out of state and me usually end up in Mumbai because of it's quick easy access. This time also same Mumbai and Same girl as didn't want to waste time in finding newbies and may be wasting hard earned money.

Booked her for place in Mira road and for overnight. As usual Very skinny, tight and cool to talk with. This time she brought some hot wears to please me extra. Had few drinks, biting and fun chat and then we are on. She was familiar with my likes so was easy for her to turn me on quickly. Don't do DFK. Didn't do this time as well. Never mind. Small assets, tight pussy. Had fun in almost every position. Very much accommodating she is. My johny a bit longer so she had pain or what don't know but resisted DS pos. 3-4 sessions I had in night don't remember. Don't do A but I had my finger in and may be she liked as didn't say anything. One more in morning. Left with big kiss and a hug. Damage was 12 k. Same as last time. WRA? Well if don't have time to find newbies then for sure yes.

SleightOfHand
05-31-17, 09:03
Hooked up with Radgee from tHaanay. See / o fellow ISG bro Usawala. THank you, bro.

Good MILF with a great toned up body. Virtual talk-athon for 2 hrs, so much so I not only lost my hard-on but ended up discussing f# at king recipe on Palak Paneer!

Fantastic attitude. ALways ready to please, too eager to offer advice on relationships; wish she'd just keep quiet for sometime and that really takes the focus away.

Open to all positions, but not DFK or backdoor entry (not initially), though she gets very adventurous if you get to know her; even offered me a "RAW" umbrella-less entry to which I politely declined.

Boobs- 4/10.

Face- 4/10.

ASs- 7/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR- yes.

Damages 2.6 k.

MadMax12
05-31-17, 09:29
Thanks to Tan & Samseer for making the fantasy on young fat BBW true. I was in Mumbai for 3 nights so planned the same accordingly so that meet the friends and Indies after the work, Have already met few BBW type indies who are normally MILFs, But I was looking for some young one with big assets, Was in touch with Priyanka for some time. She told she is doing her graduation but seeing her pic she is older. Any way on scheduled time she reached 30 min late. I went down to fetch her when she came out of Auto she was in western dress and while I accompanied her to my room my eyes were on her protruding boobs. At reception when I collected her ID saw DOB as 1996 , which means she is 22 When in room we had some chit chat but my eyes were still their only. She could judge me and said you naughty why not I open it make it free. I said would like to but t is quiet early she said no problem and she herself removed the top. The melons were really big ones and both trying to pop out of her closed red colored support garment.

She came on the bed we played with each other then she asked me come over her she gave good DFK and I sucked both books she was pushing her boobs into my mouth and asking me keep sucking, finally.

Competed the session session was nothing great just the usual..Nice FR. I'm in touch with her but when asked to meet on last week she refused to meet saying that she left all this.

Your are really lucky to get the chance to meet her.

Tan127
05-31-17, 16:32

Competed the session session was nothing great just the usual.

The girl however did not offer any BBJ but agreed for CBJ when insisted. Well all I can say was it wasn't bad but wasn't great either. She asked if I would like to try another position as she turned around and was in doggy pose the dick again started to come to its size and but the massive ass didn't allow my dick to reach her so finished in missionary.

Damages 7 K for 2 pop, WIR nor sure but what I felt is better than the MILF it would have been better if she offer BBBJ.

Thanks to senior for sharing the young BBW contact.Always a pleasure to share with you budd!

I have surely received seniors msgs after your FR LOL!

RahulKharad
05-31-17, 18:06
Bro,

She is bit chubbier she is a NE, 24 years great set of boobs which are rare with NE. You're one hand not enough However do not expect any wild action from her very cooperative clean and nice below..Hahahh. She calls herself Punjabi.

I keep slogging in office till 2200.

Today she called to ask kabhie?

Does that even happen!!

SilverFox2
05-31-17, 20:33
Any spa in Mumbai provide good BBBJ and CIM for some good time.

Bad Duck
05-31-17, 21:20

Explored NL completely. Now bored. Want new adventure. Any new contacts will be thankful.I agree. I think that is their tactic to get people hooked onto their website. SA are a ripoff. I've had much better luck on SwingersHub.

Ampto
06-01-17, 05:30
#Avg review.

Met her through dating site. She send her pics (edited) on whatsapp. Quoted 5000 for 2 Hrs & 2000 for 1 pop. She has private apartment in Dombivali.

She guided me to her place, As I reached her home she opened the door, greeted with smile and kiss. She was looking ok. Fair and slim. Mid 30's. She directed me at her bedroom. Offered me a glass of water. After 20 min foreplay followed by covered BJ. She has average sucking skills. After a few minutes of sucking. She asked me to put it in. I did her in missy. And doggy.

Overall average experience.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (small).

Attitude: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Damage: 2 k for 1 pop with place.

RahulKharad
06-01-17, 08:01
Hi all, in mumbai and made plans to meet a inde for a night. Booked a good hotel online as usaual and picked up the chick and was shocked to know this when we reached the hotel.

" New rules states that hotel cannot accept a guest on an ID which is issued on a local address if you are a local guy / gal ".

I had no problems with my ID as I was from outside Mumbai but the chick was denied and even denied for 2 separate rooms. Since I already made plans to bang the chick took a auto and went around asking 3-5 premium (3 star) hotels and all of them said the same thing.

Finally the auto wala got us a room in a OK types of hotel and even they were cribbing about the same ID issue but agreed to let us stay as it was already past midnight.

I checked the forum for similar post or experiences recently and did not find any, I also have never had this problem and as per the hotel staff its something that is being implemented now.

Any body knows any good places available please PM me.

For the FR:

Chick plus.

+ Tall.

+ Slim...Checked in to a hotel in Vashi; name synonymous with jashn.

Pretty smooth. This was may 1.

Was with the dusky thane chick, confident.

This girl looks nice. Kind enough?

RoamingMumbai
06-01-17, 09:49
Must thank you DD bro for introducing her to us. Welcomed her yesterday with a bang. (Though if one is looking for a looker, avoid her. If looking to get knocked out by service, invest in her).

M is back at M&S.

SimpleGuy85
06-01-17, 11:41
Hi,

Fellow Monger here from Delhi forum.

Looking for action around Chembur area. Indie / FS -Spa / Safe SP. Seniors please guide. PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

FreeMonger
06-01-17, 13:34
Looking for some contacts in and around thane area (aunties or housewives) having their own place please help me fellow mongers. PM me.

BophSep
06-01-17, 14:28
Bro,

Try once again may be that day mood off, She left me with a note will meet again when I asked her can I share your contacts she said discreet only if you know your friend well then only.

Nice FR. I'm in touch with her but when asked to meet on last week she refused to meet saying that she left all this.

Your are really lucky to get the chance to meet her.

KillerPassion
06-01-17, 16:00
Hi mongers,

This is FR for famous Country Spa, Bandra. Booked Miss A on last weekend evening. She recognised me from last visit. While she went on with nice massage on back, discussed on service and closed it at BBBJ. I told her I am not looking for FS and I am actually Virgin (really, I'm). She didn't trust me in the beginning but understood with my body language soon. GOSH, she looked super beautiful when she started undressing herself. Amazingly, soft skin with perfect figure. (silicon pair, however). DFK and she kissing my nips was making me crazy. Then, what she suddenly did was unexpected. She took my john inside her and started pumping me. I was nervous because of No protection. She told me its safe. I couldn't control and came soon in a couple of minutes (first timer. Duration). Instead of enjoyment, I was worried of getting AIDS.

She took bath with me cleaned me either continuous DFKs.

Now, suggestion, Seniors. Should I get checked up for any infection? I am sure. She didn't cum with me.

What would be the risk factor?

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Service: 10/10.

Damage: 5 K.

BophSep
06-01-17, 16:15
I have restricted myself from putting the reviews mainly because in Mumbai when you put a review many feel it is marketing a Indi, Let it be that way if it helps a Indi it also helps many ISG friends with new contacts and if she is good enough in service and rates are under check she will sail trough the rough water and if her services are bad automatically she will get drown. I also get the leads and contact for my contacts only. I came across a new Indi ALFIA was in touch for some time finally met her few week back even though her review was not so great. We are men always have urge to meet new Indieven though we have contacts of Indi with good Service.

I met her to fulfil my one more fantasy of having protein drink which was free with the deal. Although aware of her service not great I called her up added to this she is a new in this line and being a Muslim who are mostly reserve and shy in deed. I asked her for LT to which she refused said as her baby is small can't come for LT agreed for ST. She refused to come to my place second setback she said she has a place and not comfortable in hotel. Now I was not comfortable to go to Indi place the deal almost came to a end. Finally after much convincing chats and being in touch for long she agreed to come for Lunch at Mall. She came in time No deed in mind we met at mall had lunch she has come in nice formal dress with eye catching smile and really fuller juicy lips with lipstick adding glamour to it. She really had good lips and red lips looks good on fair color. While having lunch again I asked her if she can join for a deal at my place she with lot of apprehension agreed to come along. Luckily she was caring her Adhar after lunch we went to the room we had some chit chat and then she joined me on the bed.

Boobs: Firm Due to Lactating.

Ass: Shapely.

Hygiene: yes.

Color: fair and Juicy Lips.

DFK: No avoided Kisses yes.

BBJ: Yes.

WIR: No but fantasy fulfilled, and options available at same damage.

Regards.

Simon Baker
06-01-17, 16:55
M&S jacked up the base price to 1700. Hate it.

Must thank you DD bro for introducing her to us. Welcomed her yesterday with a bang. (Though if one is looking for a looker, avoid her. If looking to get knocked out by service, invest in her).

Vishal1980
06-01-17, 18:03
Any link near Juhinagar sanpada or airoli station for cheap prostitutes or MILF.

HornyBoyForU
06-01-17, 18:03
Ah Shenaz she used to be a dreamer once upon a time, I doubt she would still be in business. Even I had a couple of agent contacts who would arrange these kind of Hi end girls but sadly it was in my other phone and I had to part with the phone for certain reasons. But it was real stupid of me not to save the numbers in my main phone. I doubt people would help you with the contact of such agents because I had asked for a couple of times and got no replies so don't know. I know irrespective of what people say about them having a pussy of gold and stuff but personally it gives you a different high altogether banging someone you watch on the big or small screen. Anyways if you happen to find any gold please do let me know. Would be highly highly obliged.

Hey fellow mongers,

Thanks..

MadMax12
06-01-17, 20:07
Bro,

Try once again may be that day mood off, She left me with a note will meet again when I asked her can I share your contacts she said discreet only if you know your friend well then only.No luck this time too. Is her no ends with 022.

SureshKul
06-01-17, 20:19
#Avg review.

Met her through dating site. She send her pics (edited) on whatsapp. Quoted 5000 for 2 Hrs & 2000 for 1 pop. She has private apartment in Dombivali.

She guided me to her place, As I reached her home she opened the door, greeted with smile and kiss. She was looking ok. Fair and slim. Mid 30's. She directed me at her bedroom. Offered me a glass of water. After 20 min foreplay followed by covered BJ. She has average sucking skills. After a few minutes of sucking. She asked me to put it in. I did her in missy. And doggy.

Overall average experience.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 4/10 (small).

Attitude: 6/10.

Pussy: 6/10.

Damage: 2 k for 1 pop with place.Any pointers to the dating site you are referring to bro.

RajCool
06-01-17, 21:15
Wow. You guys are bold enough to take the name so openly. Real connections will keep hand off this kind post.

Ah Shenaz she used to be a dreamer once upon a time, I doubt she would still be in business. Even I had a couple of agent contacts who would arrange these kind of Hi end girls but sadly it was in my other phone and I had to part with the phone for certain reasons. But it was real stupid of me not to save the numbers in my main phone. I doubt people would help you with the contact of such agents because I had asked for a couple of times and got no replies so don't know. I know irrespective of what people say about them having a pussy of gold and stuff but personally it gives you a different high altogether banging someone you watch on the big or small screen. Anyways if you happen to find any gold please do let me know. Would be highly highly obliged..

BophSep
06-02-17, 04:16
That was her old no not active for long time now her number ends with 393.

No luck this time too. Is her no ends with 022.

Tester
06-02-17, 06:25
Try Surekha.

Any link near Juhinagar sanpada or airoli station for cheap prostitutes or MILF.

Reco28
06-02-17, 07:40
Hi guys,

I'm from Ahmedabad and there is no such activity going on in Goa forum so if any senior members have contacts for some fun in Goa I want LT budget till 15 k per night or for a day if somebody is available for travel from Mumbai to Goa.

Please PM me with details.

Thanks in advance.

MrDeliciouss
06-02-17, 08:11
Hey bro,

Do you mind sharing her number? I got some which I can share.

Thanks.

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7.

Puss 7.

Skin 8. 5..

Ruch888
06-02-17, 08:28
Hello bros,

First of all huge shoutout to RahulMe1981 for sharing the contacts. Was in Mumbai in April met this chick he recommended.

About the Girl:

Boobs- Awesome (8/10).

Ass- Cute (7/10).

Face- (9/10).

Positions- Open to all.

Met the girl at private place in Andheri.

I know this is a poor FR but my first time writing a FR.

For costs and contacts I would recommended asking Rahul bro and not me as he got me the contact.

Will be in Mumbai again from 9th June to 15th June any seniors who can share indies with own place will be obliged and I promise to improve qualities of my FR's.

Thanks again!

ShamSagar
06-02-17, 09:02
Dear All.

New to Mumbai, can any one reffer any good hotel call a indei.

Location preferred Vashi or navi Mumbai.

Thank you in advance.

Please PM me.

Sam.

Rahul Patil
06-02-17, 10:50
Back in Pune. Had a nice encounter with Anu on Sunday night in a hotel in Hiranandani. Thanks to Jasmpat for the reference. Appreciate it bro!

While I regularly travel to Mumbai, I have not tried anything special (other than a couple instances through SPs known to friends there). Since had a Sunday at hand, wanted to see if I could land one of the gems that Mumbai forum is abuzz with.

Raj and Rahul were very responsive. Appreciate it pals. But Raj got busy and missed out on caring girl. Rahul was very helpful, but at the last moment the girl I wanted to talk to, her phone ended up with a guy continuously. Hopefully next time.

That's what Jas came to rescue. Called Anu, gave his reference, very nice to talk to. Sounded very professional.

After talking over Friday and Saturday, decided time on Sunday.

She came in. Very girl-next-door. As everyone says, I like girls with specs, so while she was light on frame (I like fuller ones), her talking, specs and dressing definitely gave a positive feeling. We talked in the hotel lobby for 30 minutes, then went up the room, talked for another hour. Session started. Great DFK, DATY, miss, doggy and ended in WOT. While WOT, she was using pussy muscles very well.Bro,

Can you share her digits and pic please PM active.

Member #4489
06-02-17, 11:00
Guys,

How safe is Kamatipura for cheap girls? Don't want to do intercourse, only Hi Hello admire body with a coca cola that's it? Any chance?

Heard of Foras Road, Shukhlaji Street, all my life, any chance of lotuses blooming in the ditch there?

Anybody tried going there just to check out the action there?

Please update. Thanks!

Sandy31
06-02-17, 11:46
Landed Mumbai after long time need help from Mumbai friends staying at Goregoan east, yesterday visited MP at Gokuldham just for enquiry me in dought of extra in the menu, will be moving back on Monday night.

Rahul Patil
06-02-17, 12:51
Dear all,

Coming to Mum on 3rd and my company is providing me 5 star hotel accommodation. Planning to try Mumbai stuff for full night. Which hotel will be better? Please guide.

MadMax12
06-02-17, 14:24
That was her old no not active for long time now her number ends with 393.Thanks buddy for the information.

BophSep
06-02-17, 16:58
Goa is dry, as far as Indi is concerned, you can be lucky if you go to many clubs can get hooked up some time you can get free deeds with good solo imported indi yes you have spend on drink obviously but of 2-4 times you get lucky ones only. Best is to take Indi from Mumbai. At least you get entry in most clubs if you have a indi with you.

Hi guys,

I'm from Ahmedabad and there is no such activity going on in Goa forum so if any senior members have contacts for some fun in Goa I want LT budget till 15 k per night or for a day if somebody is available for travel from Mumbai to Goa.

Thanks in advance.

RomitMehta
06-02-17, 17:35
Hi seniors,

Need help with some indie contacts in and around Ghatkopar area.

Help shall be reciprocated with my AFF contacts in personal chat only.

Happy and safe mongering.

Regards,

Romit Mehta.

RomitMehta
06-02-17, 17:43

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8..Hi,

I know that people here are asking you for the same and that's the reason your inbox is full.

Learnt that you had a very good experience.

I too am looking to have something like that.

Your help of digits and reference name shall be reciprocated by my contacts which can help you.

Awaiting your reply.

Romit.

Cenator369
06-02-17, 19:15
Dear all,

Coming to Mum on 3rd and my company is providing me 5 star hotel accommodation. Planning to try Mumbai stuff for full night. Which hotel will be better? Please guide.Try the orchid, Good girl friendly hotel very close to airport.

RajCool
06-02-17, 19:17
Hey man,

Can you share the contact please.

Thanks.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7.

Puss 7.

Skin 8. 5..

BoobLover1979
06-02-17, 21:00
Sabrina: The Wonder Woman.

This was my 5th meet with her.

She is very professional and matured lady and she cooperates very well. She is not a time watcher. We usually stay together for 5-6 hours whenever we met. She is just a classy.

Boobs: Just Awesome I will rate 10/10.

Commitment: 10/10.

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.

Swahil
06-02-17, 21:03
Dear all,

Coming to Mum on 3rd and my company is providing me 5 star hotel accommodation. Planning to try Mumbai stuff for full night. Which hotel will be better? Please guide.Itc Maratha or Lalit!

KingOfMan
06-03-17, 04:49
Must thank you DD bro for introducing her to us. Welcomed her yesterday with a bang. (Though if one is looking for a looker, avoid her. If looking to get knocked out by service, invest in her).Are we talking of thai M or NE M?

WaveTingle
06-03-17, 05:35
Sahara Star all the way.

Itc Maratha or Lalit!

PuneDude123
06-03-17, 05:55
Hi,

Tried Miss A (from thane) and Miss L (NE Model). Thanks to Bophsep for the lead.

Miss L:

She was playful and we had a good time. She is horny and enjoys sex.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10 (I like'them a little heavy. She was very thin).

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: May be.

Had 2 shots and had a good time.

Miss A (Thane).

She looked like an actress in her photos. The guys working for Photoshop are real genius. In Real, she was nothing like the photo, esp. When she stripped. Didn't like the attitude either.

Won; t repeat.

P.

KevinShah718
06-03-17, 06:30
Guys,

The miss handling the Saat samundar spa has opened a new outlet in camp area, opp the famous temple. 1.2 k for the counter. The girls are pretty okay. Only worth for a quick release. Everything is on platter, try your luck.

Finding the number is easy hint: ask for Saat samundar!

Also, the quality of Miss be's spa has gone down drastically.

Would appreciate if any one has new hideouts in Chembur area.

Cheers.

KingOfMan
06-03-17, 07:12
Hi guys,

..I have been getting calls and whatsapp messages from unknown guys mostly Marathi from Nagpur making lewd comments. On asking one he said he got my number from a Facebook profile. I was quick to search for the name and found my number on it. I reported to Facebook through their reporting feature which is already predefined and doesn't let you add any comments. The facebook came back saying thanks for reporting but its in line with there community standards. How do I tell them my number is incorrectly tagged to their profile pic? I don't think there is a Facebook Customer Care. Do I need to lodge a FIR with Cyber crime. I of course want to get is removed in the most simplified, hassles free way.Hey Buddy reverting cause you had a question you needed answered.

Firstly very nice of you to post your dilemma in detail, it sure will be helpful to people in forum.

Secondly to answer your solution in detail, Go to the profile or post where your number has been incorrectly tagged. The post will have a report button in Facebook. Next Step if you are using facebook app go to last button with lines on right hand corner of screen it will show you multiple options like, profile, friends list etc etc. There are help and support options there, again report both the profile and the post where you can find help on type of issue and also an option called 'Was this helpfull to you ' Say no till you get a comment box. Describe your problem in detail. They might also give a relevant option to get in touch in your issue reporting help, get in touch with Facebook after their reverts (the email revert has detail options) and get it removed.

Here is some wiki on how to handle this:

'http://www.wikihow.com/Contact-Facebook'.

People often do this and facebook handles this easily like a lotta times, I read that reporting it first time did not help much but you can further elaborate under help menu and report again no worries.

I am very open about my phone number being 'not' shared on internet here. I do not fear to keep it private with reputed members or even some SPs cause it was my choice not that they are bad. Its a lifestyle choice, but yes if you are being bothered its easy to remove contexts on facebook or otherwise. You don't need CyberCrime for silly stuff, unless it does mean real injury.

Lastly you can easily change numbers / service providers as well, if you want you can share the SP's details to help avoid such a guy in future. There are people in the forum who have enough might to make him weep.

Regards,

Kingofman.

MadMax12
06-03-17, 08:43
Review.

Dear brothers,

Want review about attached pictures.

Regards.Can you please send contact of this.

YourJoy
06-03-17, 09:03
What an afternoon it was when I got the chance to fuck a white chick inde in thane at my flat.

She has got good shaped big boobs which I enjoyed sucking and squeezing. She becomes very hot when she gets seduced. She cummed while I was giving second shot. Paid 5 k for two pops which was indeed worth.

CoolDuke007
06-03-17, 10:18
I met her to fulfil my one more fantasy of having protein drink which was free with the deal. Although aware of her service not great I called her up added to this she is a new in this line and being a Muslim who are mostly reserve and shy in deed. I asked her for LT to which she refused said as her baby is small can't come for LT agreed for ST. She refused to come to my place second setback she said she has a place and not comfortable in hotel. Now I was not comfortable to go to Indi place the deal almost came to a end. Finally after much convincing chats and being in touch for long she agreed to come for Lunch at Mall. She came in time No deed in mind we met at mall had lunch she has come in nice formal dress with eye catching smile and really fuller juicy lips with lipstick adding glamour to it. She really had good lips and red lips looks good on fair color. While having lunch again I asked her if she can join for a deal at my place she with lot of apprehension agreed to come along. Luckily she was caring her Adhar after lunch we went to the room we had some chit chat and then she joined me on the bed.

Boobs: Firm Due to Lactating.Nice FR Bophsep and cheers to hunting new indies for ISGians. Damages?

Peter Patros
06-03-17, 10:45
Orchid is good but make sure the lady looks and dresses decent.

Try the orchid, Good girl friendly hotel very close to airport.

Peter Patros
06-03-17, 10:47
Totally agree, she is a terrific performer.

She is very professional and matured lady and she cooperates very well. She is not a time watcher. We usually stay together for 5-6 hours whenever we met. She is just a classy.

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.

Rahul7442
06-03-17, 11:19
Guys,

I am new to massage parlor stuff. Visited a massage parlor in sanpada.

When I had initially called they said 1500 on counter and 1000 for services (Handjob only) . When I reached there paid 1500 at counter and went inside.

Girl (4/10) was bad but johny had already made mind. To my surprise she quoted 1500 and refused to bargain.

Total Damage- 1500 counter + 1500 girl= 3000.

I know I over spent but I guess since massage was nice, it wasn't a total waste. I would like fellow mongers to give me any good suggestion on Massage parlour.

YourJoy
06-03-17, 13:39

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.She can you please share her number?

Monger Learner
06-03-17, 14:52
Hey folks,

Seems like two birds are popular on the forum now.

M from M&S spa and A from Country spa Bandra.

Can anyone suggest if either of them has really big knockers? Its been a long time since I've been to a spa with a bird who has an amazing rack!

Any inputs besides these would be more than welcome!

Jaideep
06-03-17, 19:17
I had also met this girl and can't agree with you more on this.

She is young, slim, girl next door type (does not look as good as per pics though) but does not offer any GFE at all.

She picked me up by auto and we travelled together for 30 min but she did not utter a word or allowed me to speak. Very cold behaviour. Later she told that she did not want the auto driver to suspect anything. Once inside the room, she switched off lights, removed her clothes and went straight to bed without any foreplay. There was no spark at all and this dampened my mood & jhonny big time.

She charged me 10 k for 2 hrs.

Was on a one day short official trip to Mumbai, with the night completely exploitable, decided to try some indie so went on and contacted a few fellow mongers and got some prompt replies so narrowed down my choice to 2 of them one manu and another Taniya, had a grand plan of getting drunk at night spending a steamy session with good conversations here and there, so after speaking to both of them zeroed in on taniya, spoke to her for the night and she agreed, post which I went on with my day's work awaiting for the night, but once I got back to my room it hit me that maybe as a precaution I should just stick to St and save up on some cash and if she turned out to be good I could have continued with her for the night, so called her and told her to make it a st and she agreed and in no time she was at my door, opened the door and there she stood just about 60% of how she should have looked from the images she sent me I said to myself fuck it she is already here now, maybe she might be good in bed but man she wasn't she was so god damn mechanical and expression less it felt like I was fucking a sex doll but anyways got the deed done in missionary after 20 min which felt like I was wanking by myself, post which I sent her off, though I spoke to her for 2 deeds.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 7.

Attitude- 3.

Hygiene- 8.

Face- 7.

Damage- 8 k.

WIR. Nope I won't for the money I paid her she was not worth one bit.

If you want her no. I can share but it's best if you guys pass her.

WildBull1975
06-03-17, 19:22

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.What is the damage BL?

WildBull1975
06-03-17, 19:30
Hey folks,

Can anyone suggest if either of them has really big knockers? Its been a long time since I've been to a spa with a bird who has an amazing rack!

Any inputs besides these would be more than welcome!M&S is losing its charm buddy.

I was a big fan of M&S but lately most of the good Locals have gone.

They have also hiked up the prices but the quality has deteriorated in MHO.

They have introduced many Thai therapists recently. Not really up to the mark.

I don't know which M you are talking about because there are 2-3 starting with M.

Surprisingly NEs and M&S offer extras. J and H are quite good. Definitely much better than Thais.

WB.

Vankee2010
06-03-17, 22:40
FR on K0 m.

Well, I got a chance to visit back home in Mumbai for a couple of days from work. Zeroed in on this girl and made the call with ref. She was very friendly over ph and we fixed up meeting in the evening by 4.30 pm. She did not quote any price and neither did I ask for. On call she simply askd if I had a place as she wasnt comfirtable going to her usual lodge in v at sh!. I did not have a place, to which she asked me to come to cwoods, and we will figure out something.

She is dusky, 5.3 in height, 24 yr old Marathi girl (got her age from her ID) with little tummy. After resting and chit chat, I slowly started my moves by praising her curves and lips. Took her on top of me, carressed her body, she doesn't like DFK..Dear,

Please share contact of the girl.

David9938
06-04-17, 00:35

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7..Hi bro,

Can you please share her contact number.

TomPpat
06-04-17, 04:44
Dear fellow monger friends,

I just joined the group with paid subscription. I will be in Mumbai for 10-12 hours tomorrow (Monday) and completely newbie to the Mumbai scene. Would greatly appreciate your help if you can PM me few SP or reliable agency contacts to get started. Thanks again!

Best regards.

Loninch32
06-04-17, 06:31
Dear friends,

I will be in Mumbai from June 5-8, staying in Colaba, and would like to request some reliable contacts. I am new to ISG but hope to contribute regularly with reports. Please do share if possible.

Thanks!

Junkie2977
06-04-17, 07:25
Hello everybody,

New here and would like some help here.

What are SP, GFE, LT!

Also looking for a high quality Escort. Any seniors please PM.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vicky3131
06-04-17, 07:52
Hi,

I have some good contacts from Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. If you can share yours with some good looking ones would revert further.

Thanks,

Vicky.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8.

Ass 7.

Puss 7..

Shkb1023
06-04-17, 09:16
Bro,

Wow! 5th time means she must be terrific!

Kindly PM me her contacts, will definitely give her a try.

Cheers!

DaveM7
06-04-17, 11:29
Hey folks,

Any inputs besides these would be more than welcome!To each their own but having tasted few, think Ms A at country spa stands apart. Makes every effort to make you happy. Looks a stunner too and although boobs are jacked up, lovely and smooth skin. Used her tongues and lips to make you really aroused. Had her for B2B & FS both and thoroughly enjoyed. M at M&S is pretty good but looks wise won't compare well with A. In fact in M&S would suggest Su as well. Came twice in 30 minutes, she uses her lips and hands to very good effect.

IronHide91
06-04-17, 14:02
SA in India like selling platform stuff with showroom price tag.

RTH.I couldn't find what SA stands for, can anyone enlighten me.

Probably because you did not read the Forum. There are a lot of posts about that or google it. Too lazy.

A3

MadMax12
06-04-17, 15:24

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.Yes true. She is really very nice girl to be with. Very cooperative attitude and real GFE.

TenInchIndian
06-04-17, 15:45
Nothing in Goa.

You can check my reports in the Goa page for further inputs from me.

TII.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.

SmartVvarma
06-04-17, 17:33
I agree to the part wherein you get pretty comfortable after couple of meets. I have met Miss E couple of times (lost exact number. LOL) and every time it's been better and better.

Have not met her in a while now. Guess one trip to Mumbai will have to be planned out ASAP.

Play Safe.

RajCool
06-04-17, 20:27
Hey man,

Can you send the details on PM. Thanks.

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.

OnBang1988
06-05-17, 04:57
Can anyone suggest how do you first start your mongering experience in India? Myself after a decade returning to India from Dubai (where things are quite open if you are at the right place), have few questions in mind.

1. How safe are MP's in India? (Recently been to one in Bangalore, quite a nice experience).

2. How to get your first SP or Indie contacts?

Onbang.

Spigot38
06-05-17, 05:39
Hi,

Was in Thane on Sunday with time on hand. Was in touch with this girl through Locanto. Not a professional, but looking to satisfy her urges. Bright pink where it matters, dark otherwise. Soft fleshy with C cups. Floppy tits. Tight pussy. Was difficult to push my 6 inches in, had to use oil. ! Speaks English well enough. A good Sunday for me.

WIR: Not likely, prefer well toned body.

Happy Monday to you!

Spigot.

EditFun01
06-05-17, 07:12
Goa is dry, as far as Indi is concerned, you can be lucky if you go to many clubs can get hooked up some time you can get free deeds with good solo imported indi yes you have spend on drink obviously but of 2-4 times you get lucky ones only. Best is to take Indi from Mumbai. At least you get entry in most clubs if you have a indi with you.Yes, taking indi from Mumbai is much better. Goa, you may find through SP but good one are real expensive (and many time not available) and other not worth it. Picking from pub mostly depends on talent one has.

EditFun01
06-05-17, 07:15
Guys,

How safe is Kamatipura for cheap girls? Don't want to do intercourse, only Hi Hello admire body with a coca cola that's it? Any chance?

Heard of Foras Road, Shukhlaji Street, all my life, any chance of lotuses blooming in the ditch there?

Please update. Thanks!Dude,

Looking at your experience you may get robbed there. Find someone experience to accompany you or act super confident (not easy though).

RajRahuk1973
06-05-17, 09:04
I agree to the part wherein you get pretty comfortable after couple of meets. I have met Miss E couple of times (lost exact number. LOL) and every time it's been better and better.

Have not met her in a while now. Guess one trip to Mumbai will have to be planned out ASAP.
R
Play Safe.In this context I agree with Mr senior repeated meet rapport develop and more comfortable and more enjoyable.

Kumar3636
06-05-17, 09:17
Already shared my exp on Delhi forum, chances o getting looted, scammed and hygiene problem plus even LE may harass you or a NGO maybe making a movie or documentary what ever never go at night and never fall for the cheap trap of try and see.

Guys,

Please update. Thanks!

XxWolf
06-05-17, 11:46
Good FR and precious find considering the Thais are still not back at your regular spa. Tried to book an appointment today and the manager explained some issue with the Bangkok government due to which the visas are not being renewed.

Would appreciate it if you could share the details of the new spa with me. Thanks.

Fellas,

Visited new spa, recommended by current manager at my regular spa, so visited, met old manager, she recognized me, gave discount on 1st & allotted local therapist, paid at counter, went in room, 1 of the best spa rooms, here she comes, nice lady, very bubbly with nice assets, better than padded Thai's,started massage, nice massage being local therapist, total chatterbox, we both enjoyed each others company, dint noticed it was 1 HR, she told if I wanted extra time, indications were clear 4 extras, so I agreed on that, she went out & increased time at counter, she came in room & dimmed light, another indication of blissful time, she than massaged my chest & stomach rolling her hands down, she noticed I was clean down, very clean with no hair, than slowly she touched johhny & asked if you wanted, she told she doesn't give extras to anyone, she liked me & liked my company so offering me (probably lying), decided amt, but I asked for total access, she denied DFK & bottom access, only top was offered, she pulled her top down & gave access, sucked with passion, her breath was increasing sec by sec. She than pour lot of oil on johnny she started rubbing, it was slow & steady, not a time watcher. Kissed her naval & neck, I was on peak so asked her rub fast with playing balls, she did & I loaded, she cleaned & asked to take shower, exchanged hug & left, asked me to comeback soon and also asked not to share with friends she doesn't provide extras to all.

WIR: definitely yes.

Damage: much less than what we pay to Thais.

Contact will be shared only to seniors whom I know personally, don't want to jack-up price there.

Thanks & play safe.

MyRulez.

RahulVasai
06-05-17, 12:49
Good FR and precious find considering the Thais are still not back at your regular spa. Tried to book an appointment today and the manager explained some issue with the Bangkok government due to which the visas are not being renewed.

Would appreciate it if you could share the details of the new spa with me. Thanks.

Nothing in Goa.

You can check my reports in the Goa page for further inputs from me.

TII.FR in Goa.

Was having some leads in Goa so went on hunting. Landed in Curlies, Anjuna. 500 entry on first floor. Thursday is a party day at Curlies still no action. Only couples. Waited for almost 2 hrs no babes sighted. Went back to lodge and slept.

Friday night all of us boozed first dom joao, as there was less crowd in total so decided not to waste time and money hunting in clubs. Tried few contacts from Locanto, but no one was quoting less than 8 k for short time. Didn't find promising. So went to a known place. A dance bar Pos* Nos* it is on the small road of Calangute to Bagha opposite to church our lady of piety.

Entry 500 with 4 complementry drinks. Settled for some time. Here girls ask you for a drink to dance with you. A taquilla shot which cost 500 for a shot and they actually serves water to girls so she can take as many shots. So Beaware. Was knowing the scene still spent one drink on a girl Shivani good looking and silky brown hairs, bit short but nice hour glass figure. Got comfy with her in some time then asked her if she is interested coming out. Quoted 5 k for one pop. Negotiated for 7 k for 2 pops. One for me and one for my friend. Meanwhile my other friend also got one girl Laila, in 6 k for 2 pops. Laila not good looking, bit plump but tight body, may be because her dress was very tight. Fun for all 4 of us. Pushed both girls in car and drove to our lodge at Candolim.

Two friends went on first while two of us chilling in lobby playing carrom. In about 30 minutes my friend was back. Looking not very happy still smiling with pleasure. Anyways I went ahead. She was lying on bed in blue bra and black panty. Asked her to get clean thoroughly. She obliged.

Came back in 5 minute. The I washed myself and back in my baby suite. Shivani has beautiful skin and tight boobs and ass I ever seen. Even after removing her bra her boobs stands like coconut shell. And very firm buts. I tried slapping her buts and her Nakhra started. No slaps, no kiss, no BJ. Ask her for CBJ but still not ready. Was difficult for johney to stand tall in this case specially after having 8-9 large whiskey. So asked her to fondle johney while I fondled her boobs and butt. Then she came up while I was sitting on bed and started rubbing against johney. Then johney woke up. Put the cover on and started WOT in sitting position. Her WOT skills were really good and equally arousing moaning. Then doggy and finally released in missy.

It was 4 am. Dropped both at posh nosh and slept like a dead horse.

MyRulez
06-05-17, 16:49
Yes my fav is still not came back. Still you can try miss M &. Miss and for good fun at ut Mahalaxmi, miss L for BJ at same place, for below mentioned spa, I've PM you. Make sure you don't circulate. Or else price will hike.

NitMat3
06-05-17, 18:15
She is very much in business and has changed her number ending 020.Please provide her contact, my PM is active.

Tia.

MyRulez
06-05-17, 19:03
You can also try miss N at UT Malad, she was my previous regular but shifted to other branch, she is 1 of the beauty with excellent racks.

Yes my fav is still not came back. Still you can try miss M &. Miss and for good fun at ut Mahalaxmi, miss L for BJ at same place, for below mentioned spa, I've PM you. Make sure you don't circulate. Or else price will hike.

Loninch32
06-05-17, 21:22
Hi friends,

Here is my first review / FR. Went to SThai spa in Colaba area and asked for full body oil massage. Place is decent and receptionist offers discounted packages if asked. Chose an hour and half package and was immediately escorted to the massage room (not really a room, just a cubicle with head high walls on the sides and a curtain at the back) by assigned therapist. Put on the dispo and massage started. The massage was excellent (had asked for high pressure and this was provided) and therapist was clearly experienced. Truly full body. Started with legs and back, and then onto the front. Took a full 90 min and a little extra time. No extras / hints offered, perhaps due to lack of privacy (annoying thing was that you could pretty much hear what is going on in the next cubicles) or perhaps because was my first time. Took shower after massage, and left. Very courteous therapist and front desk receptionist. May repeat if looking for a good massage in the future. Let me know if you need any other details. Cost was about 4 k total, which was quite pricey. Will try a few more spas and report.

If any seniors have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

P.S.: What should be a good tip (if necessary) to give therapist for a good massage, no extras?

Shail007
06-05-17, 22:06
Need a good spa and fun too near Mahalaxmi help me.

Shail007
06-05-17, 22:59
Kindly share her details will give her a try.

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Vishal1980
06-06-17, 02:30
Any one know her please PM.

LustyBannana
06-06-17, 03:29
You can also try miss N at UT Malad, she was my previous regular but shifted to other branch, she is 1 of the beauty with excellent racks.Hi,

Would be thankful if you could PM me the details.

LustyBannana
06-06-17, 03:30
Hello friends,

I am new to this place any places worth visiting in Mira Bhayandar and Vasai area?

LustyBannana
06-06-17, 03:33
Recently found a spa in Fort area, average collection of girls. However there is one with the name of Ms M, she is a bomb in doing extras. Have visited her thrice. I have her number, it's better to call and check her availability before going.

Shail007
06-06-17, 06:12
New here guide me for country spa.

Hi mongers,

This is FR for famous Country Spa, Bandra. Booked Miss A on last weekend evening. She recognised me from last visit. While she went on with nice massage on back, discussed on service and closed it at BBBJ. I told her I am not looking for FS and I am actually Virgin (really, I'm). She didn't trust me in the beginning but understood with my body language soon. GOSH, she looked super beautiful when she started undressing herself. Amazingly, soft skin with perfect figure. (silicon pair, however). DFK and she kissing my nips was making me crazy. Then, what she suddenly did was unexpected. She took my john inside her and started pumping me. I was nervous because of No protection. She told me its safe. I couldn't control and came soon in a couple of minutes (first timer. Duration). Instead of enjoyment, I was worried of getting AIDS.

Now, suggestion, Seniors. Should I get checked up for any infection? I am sure. She didn't cum with me.

EditFun01
06-06-17, 08:06
Can anyone suggest how do you first start your mongering experience in India? Myself after a decade returning to India from Dubai (where things are quite open if you are at the right place), have few questions in mind.

1. How safe are MP's in India? (Recently been to one in Bangalore, quite a nice experience).

2. How to get your first SP or Indie contacts?

Onbang.1. MPs are generally safe, go to MPs those are advertised on JustDial or similar, to avoid shady one. Also higher JustDial ratting means higher chance to get a hit. Services are not always available and you will get better with experience. Mostly NE don't give and if it's only Thai place, probability increases many folds.

2. SP and Indie. Just go through the FRs and you will get enough hints on whom to ping. Many seniors are ready to help.

JBaths
06-06-17, 10:43
Hello there,

Can some seniors give some leads for indies in and around western suburbs, can PM me.

JBaths
06-06-17, 10:51
Her post is still available! The city he mentioned is not the name of the girl, but the locanto posting profile login. The name of the girl is a common Indian name, which is also one of the famous South / Central American civilizations.

Thanks for the heads up Spigot! She does seem very nice on the phone. Will post FR soon.Can you please share the details.

GermanShepherd
06-06-17, 10:59
Firstly thanks to our senior brother Mr. Be for the genuine contacts.

FR-1.

Last week it was Miss. And, short in height, fair, very nice to talk to, biggest set of Boobies I have ever had to see, suck and cover my face into.

Picked up on time, headed to a hotel near the sea, and all went well thereafter. Loads of DFKs, boob sucking, BJs, DATY, 69 (was her fav), had clean bottom.

2 rounds of Boom Boom. Very Very GFE. Had a small meal and beer in between.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10 (-3 for height).

Pussy: Clean and Tight (DATY Yes).

Boobs: 20/10 they are huge man.

Action Play: 9/10 (no nakhras and takes care very well).

Damages: 8 k + 2.5 k hotel + .6 k meal (Total 11.1 k).

WIR: Prefer a change than to repeat.

FR- 2.

Last to last week Friday was scheduled with Miss G. Good height, dusky, slim, tender, small boobs, clean bottom.

She reached the agreed place 2.5 hrs late,(reason traffic) good I had asked her to come to a sports bar, where I had good time with few other friends.

She had couple of drinks quickly and headed to the place. It was agreed for 15 k for 2 pops and 3-4 hrs of quality time. She wanted to leave.

As it was quiet late and drizzling. Had come from far and wanted to go far so requested to make it a quickie. After cleaning we got to our birthday suit.

She responded well with the session, I had best half an hour of intense showdown in so many positions, didn't knew I was a pro in banging LOL. Thanks to the extra beers.

After the deed paid her half as we did only 1 and less than 1/3rd of the time agreed on but she started making faces and excuses, for which I ended up paying 11 k for 1 pop.

She was exceptional in bed, very very co-operative and her extreme making faces for which I gave her that amount, but then thought it was not worth that much.

Nevertheless sometimes our brains are over ruled by Baburao, so no regrets. (DFKs were superb).

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 (slim and slender).

Pussy: Clean and tight (DATY Yes).

Boobs: Small, Perky & sensitive.

Action Play / Attitude: 7/10 (no nakhras and takes care very well -3 for crying for more money which I felt was unreasonable).

Damages: 11 k + 3 k hotel.

WIR: Prefer a change than to repeat.

I can share contact of Miss N with select few. Miss G doesn't want more clients it seems you may ask our Senio Mr. Be for her contact.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Gsd.

RoamingMumbai
06-06-17, 11:10
Went to the Spa in a star hotel at Juhu. (Opposite the hotel with basement disc.).

Fortunately had a coupon as otherwise the same is very expensive. Excellent massage and ambience and hygiene standards. Though I didn't get any extras but the touch was very 'positive' and I have a feeling this place will open up if repeated. Will do so a few times and post if can break the ice as a very good spa with extras is the need of the hour.

Cheers.

Rajm007
06-06-17, 14:49
Agree with smartVvarma. The quality of GFE at times increases with repeat / regulars. I have personally experienced in recent times, indie sharing their personal numbers and quality of what's app chat drifting away from sex to general friendly chitchats. Even recently one of indie who was earlier giving BBBJ reluctantly, agreed to even doing CIM just because the level of comfort was different after 2 encounters.

Play Safe.

KillerPassion
06-06-17, 14:56
Hey bro,

Would be grateful if you could guide with detail and reference. Your Inbox is full.

What an afternoon it was when I got the chance to fuck a white chick inde in thane at my flat.

She has got good shaped big boobs which I enjoyed sucking and squeezing. She becomes very hot when she gets seduced. She cummed while I was giving second shot. Paid 5 k for two pops which was indeed worth..

BophSep
06-06-17, 15:32
Nice FR but it is really difficult to get good indies in GOA. I prefer to take Indi from Mumbai yes do damage your pocket but do not have go through to hassle for looking for indi and give stag entry. Also we go in with 2-3 friend and 2-3 indi so have good time together. Regards a

FR in Goa.

Was having some leads in Goa so went on hunting. Landed in Curlies, Anjuna. 500 entry on first floor. Thursday is a party day at Curlies still no action. Only couples. Waited for almost 2 hrs no babes sighted. Went back to lodge and slept.

Friday night all of us boozed first dom joao, as there was less crowd in total so decided not to waste time and money hunting in clubs. Tried few contacts from Locanto, but no one was quoting less than 8 k for short time. Didn't find promising. So went to a known place. A dance bar Pos* Nos* it is on the small road of Calangute to Bagha opposite to church our lady of piety.

Entry 500 with 4 complementry drinks. Settled for some time. Here girls ask you for a drink to dance with you. A taquilla shot which cost 500 for a shot and they actually serves water to girls so she can take as many shots. So Beaware. Was knowing the scene still spent one drink on a girl Shivani good looking and silky brown hairs, bit short but nice hour glass figure. Got comfy with her in some time then asked her if she is interested coming out. Quoted 5 k for one pop. Negotiated for 7 k for 2 pops. One for me and one for my friend. Meanwhile my other friend also got one girl Laila, in 6 k for 2 pops. Laila not good looking, bit plump but tight body, may be because her dress was very tight. Fun for all 4 of us. Pushed both girls in car and drove to our lodge at Candolim.

BophSep
06-06-17, 15:35
She is defiantly a one to be tried out for BBBW lovers. She know the moves and skill.

BophSep
06-06-17, 15:40
Bro good to see the review better if you could share more of it. If you could share the name and last digits can be helpful.

She has got good shaped big boobs which I enjoyed sucking and squeezing. She becomes very hot when she gets seduced. She cummed while I was giving second shot. Paid 5 k for two pops which was indeed worth.

Ralsdm
06-06-17, 16:43
I had also met this girl and can't agree with you more on this.

She is young, slim, girl next door type (does not look as good as per pics though) but does not offer any GFE at all.

She picked me up by auto and we travelled together for 30 min but she did not utter a word or allowed me to speak. Very cold behaviour. Later she told that she did not want the auto driver to suspect anything. Once inside the room, she switched off lights, removed her clothes and went straight to bed without any foreplay. There was no spark at all and this dampened my mood & jhonny big time.

She charged me 10 k for 2 hrs.Hey,

Is this the same girl whose contact I had shared? If yes then I think her service has gone down if your FR is correct. I have met her 3 times and I had a good experience, last meet was about a month back. But if this is the case I think even I should avoid her instead of wasting money. Thanks bye.

OnBang1988
06-06-17, 19:11
1. MPs are generally safe, go to MPs those are advertised on JustDial or similar, to avoid shady one. Also higher JustDial ratting means higher chance to get a hit. Services are not always available and you will get better with experience. Mostly NE don't give and if it's only Thai place, probability increases many folds.

2. SP and Indie. Just go through the FRs and you will get enough hints on whom to ping. Many seniors are ready to help.Thanks a ton bro. Been flooded with contacts from Bangalore and Chennai forum members. Unfortunately no contacts in Mumbai and I am stuck in Mumbai for next one month or so. Will hit MP's this weekend and if I am able to get any FS contact before that, will fly for the same.

Thanks again for taking time to revert.

HornyBoyForU
06-06-17, 19:18
Didn't know she was so good. I thought the reviews about her in sea were all fake. I'm a sucker for big boobs so might try her. Does she still advertises on sea??

DaveBautista
06-06-17, 20:11
Was Friday evening and johny was in. The mood again so called one SP from Nerul was called to hotel in Shiravne he has few girls no one was that good finally took miss S agreed for 3 k 2 pops with hotel charges.

Face 6/10.

Service 6.5/10.

Boobs 5.5/10.

Pussy 5/10.

WIR no.

Seniors please help me to good indies or college girls.

Bangalore 55
06-07-17, 01:21
Hello bros can anyone pm me the name of the famous country spA? Also any MP / inde contacts around Fort / colaba area? Will certainly return the favor in Bangalore. Many thanks.

CoolArian144
06-07-17, 03:26
Recently found a spa in Fort area, average collection of girls. However there is one with the name of Ms M, she is a bomb in doing extras. Have visited her thrice. I have her number, it's better to call and check her availability before going.Hey man,

Can you share details of spa and therapists. Some idea of what extras and damages. You don't have PM.

Thanks.

Kokopelli 66
06-07-17, 03:42
Hi guys,

I am visiting Mumbai and I scrolled through dozens of pages without being able to decipher it. I am a frequent user of ISG and have decides to buy subscription now. Can someone provide some insights on finding GFE friendly locals for LT in Worli and Juhu area. I promise FR and any help when you come to Switzerland or Germany!

Thanks.

LustyBannana
06-07-17, 06:55

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.Would you please PM me her contact info.

RoamingMumbai
06-07-17, 07:43
Tried a new spa at Andheri. On the second floor above mega electronic showroom, opposite the theatres on the Link Road, Andheri.

Name: One Country One City Spa.

Good: New Spa; so freshness, hygiene standards pretty high. The massage was very good.

Bad: Too well behaved place, doesn't seem to be the right place for mongers. Though will try once again to see if it can be cracked.

EditFun01
06-07-17, 07:52
Hello bros can anyone pm me the name of the famous country spA? Also any MP / inde contacts around Fort / colaba area? Will certainly return the favor in Bangalore. Many thanks.The Thai Spa.

Shahiste72
06-07-17, 09:52
Hi mongers,

Damage: 5 K.Congratulations, you are not a virgin anymore. Better get yourself checked for all types of STDs and skin ailments as you have indulged in unsafe sex. Never allow any sex worker to do that, however pretty she may be. Ms A is very tempting and looks hygienic but one should never take a chance. You are probably safe but be sure about it.

Play safe. Always use a condom.

Bhupo5596
06-07-17, 10:57

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.Can you please PM her number thanks.

LustyBannana
06-07-17, 16:04
Hi friends,

In case anybody has some contacts in Mira Bhayandar area please PM me. Even Vasai Virar area would do. I have a contact in that area, but bored. We can surely exchange some information.

Thanks.

Jai Mathur
06-07-17, 17:41
Hi guys,

Any contacts for Andheri or Chembur?

Apat5483
06-07-17, 18:23
Visited the famous see spa in Mulund after a long time. Entered and there were three fat plump ladies with big boobs at the reception. I said I don't want them and decided to leave. Then they said they have two more. Saw a tall fair good looking girl with nice figure and lovely boobs showing ample cleavage. Selected her. I wasn't interested in massage. So after 15 min asked her for extras. She said extras only for 10 min. Now earlier when I visited this spa, I used to enjoy for 1 HR. The girl would usually join you in the shower or Jacuzzi whichever package you took. But didn't happen. I had taken shower package. She said management has changed and all that BS.

She lifted her top and bra. I sucked on her super-soft juicy melons while she did a HJ.

Paid her 1 k. She finished the rest of the massage which wasn't great.

WIR no.

Damages 2 k +1 k.

Jaideep
06-07-17, 18:44
Congratulations, you are not a virgin anymore. Better get yourself checked for all types of STDs and skin ailments as you have indulged in unsafe sex. Never allow any sex worker to do that, however pretty she may be. Ms A is very tempting and looks hygienic but one should never take a chance. You are probably safe but be sure about it.

Play safe. Always use a condom.I agree with Shahiste bro. Please get urself checked since this Miss A must be fucking a new man everyday.

I find it strange that she went without condom since she has always used one everytime I have tried her.

She indeed provides good B2 B and FS but I am now bored meeting her and looking for someone as good as her.

OnBang1988
06-07-17, 20:11
New to Mumbai, any suggestions on couple (unmarried, with obvious intentions) friendly safe hotels or rooms in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? I do have an option to try OYO, however before that would like to take advise from seniors. PM open.

CoolGuy0476
06-08-17, 04:37
New to Mumbai, any suggestions on couple (unmarried, with obvious intentions) friendly safe hotels or rooms in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai? I do have an option to try OYO, however before that would like to take advise from seniors. PM open.Check in stay uncle. Good options available.

ArisCasa
06-08-17, 07:22
Anybody among senior guys here a member of the above jewellery metal gym Bandra branch? Could you pm me please? Need to share and verify some info.

DaveBautista
06-08-17, 10:32
Finally after trying so much got no of MILF Bhavi from SA booked for long time waited for her at Panvel station then went straight way to hotel ordered some food as I was very Hungary and beer she is nice company to have chatted with her for some time then started the real action started by smooching slowly and after some time she was all over me and what can I say she has fantastic BJ skills and has perfect set of boobs undressed her fingered her and she was so horny asked me to enter here started with doggy and finished in missionary in whole night had 4 rounds a complete GFE and the best MILF I had.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 11/10.

WIR of course yes.

I m willing to share her contact with only those who will share good indie contacts with me.

Have a nice day guys play safe.

EditFun01
06-08-17, 11:16
Don't mention direct names on an open forum please.It was by mistake, was trying to send PM.

I already reported my post and asked to delete. Please don't reply with quote (the name), I will try and delete the post.

Xtasy961
06-08-17, 11:17
Has any one among us mongers tried this lady? Nikita Mehra from Locanto, she has sent these pix. Quoted 10 k 2 hrs 2 shots and 30 k per night.

Number has not yet been shared as of now. Any insights and reviews provided would be helpful.

If not this one, will look forward to search for a nice busty MILF.

Cheers and happy mongering!

Maliagp
06-08-17, 11:20
Hello KillerPassion.

Please consult doctors on Lybrate mobile app please don't ignore.

There is medicine available which can reduce the risk up-to 98%.

They will definitely help you.

Hi mongers,