PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

RedCarrot
06-08-17, 11:49
Recently found a spa in Fort area, average collection of girls. However there is one with the name of Ms M, she is a bomb in doing extras. Have visited her thrice. I have her number, it's better to call and check her availability before going.Hi,

Could you PM me the spa name please. My PM is active.

In Mumbai for a few days.

Thanks.

Chotler
06-08-17, 12:13
Can I get any contact in Navalkar Lane new to this place please help.

LukngForFun
06-08-17, 13:35
Hi budy mind sharing contact of MIss and.

Planning to visit Mumbai in last week of June.

Tried sending you Pm but its full.

Firstly thanks to our senior brother Mr. Be for the genuine contacts.

FR-1.

Last week it was Miss. And, short in height, fair, very nice to talk to, biggest set of Boobies I have ever had to see, suck and cover my face into.

Picked up on time, headed to a hotel near the sea, and all went well thereafter. Loads of DFKs, boob sucking, BJs, DATY, 69 (was her fav), had clean bottom.

2 rounds of Boom Boom. Very Very GFE. Had a small meal and beer in between.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10 (-3 for height).

Pussy: Clean and Tight (DATY Yes).

Boobs: 20/10 they are huge man.

Action Play: 9/10 (no nakhras and takes care very well).

Damages: 8 k + 2.5 k hotel + .6 k meal (Total 11.1 k).

WIR: Prefer a change than to repeat.

FR- 2.

Last to last week Friday was scheduled with Miss G. Good height, dusky, slim, tender, small boobs, clean bottom.

She reached the agreed place 2.5 hrs late,(reason traffic) good I had asked her to come to a sports bar, where I had good time with few other friends.

She had couple of drinks quickly and headed to the place. It was agreed for 15 k for 2 pops and 3-4 hrs of quality time. She wanted to leave.

As it was quiet late and drizzling. Had come from far and wanted to go far so requested to make it a quickie. After cleaning we got to our birthday suit.

She responded well with the session, I had best half an hour of intense showdown in so many positions, didn't knew I was a pro in banging LOL. Thanks to the extra beers.

After the deed paid her half as we did only 1 and less than 1/3rd of the time agreed on but she started making faces and excuses, for which I ended up paying 11 k for 1 pop.

She was exceptional in bed, very very co-operative and her extreme making faces for which I gave her that amount, but then thought it was not worth that much.

Nevertheless sometimes our brains are over ruled by Baburao, so no regrets. (DFKs were superb).

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10 (slim and slender).

Pussy: Clean and tight (DATY Yes).

Boobs: Small, Perky & sensitive.

Action Play / Attitude: 7/10 (no nakhras and takes care very well -3 for crying for more money which I felt was unreasonable).

Damages: 11 k + 3 k hotel.

WIR: Prefer a change than to repeat.

I can share contact of Miss N with select few. Miss G doesn't want more clients it seems you may ask our Senio Mr. Be for her contact.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Gsd.

KillerPassion
06-08-17, 14:29
Yup. This a big learning at a Cost.

Few of the medico mongers helped with the offer to the tests needed in details.

Would be careful for sure in future.

Congratulations, you are not a virgin anymore. Better get yourself checked for all types of STDs and skin ailments as you have indulged in unsafe sex. Never allow any sex worker to do that, however pretty she may be. Ms A is very tempting and looks hygienic but one should never take a chance. You are probably safe but be sure about it.

Play safe. Always use a condom.

KillerPassion
06-08-17, 18:11
Super Thanks, bro!

Will definitely do so.

Hello KillerPassion.

Please consult doctors on Lybrate mobile app please don't ignore.

There is medicine available which can reduce the risk up-to 98%.

They will definitely help you.

BoobLover1979
06-08-17, 18:24
Can you please PM her number thanks.PM her contact details. Please check.

RahulKharad
06-08-17, 18:45
Finally after trying so much got no of MILF Bhavi from SA booked for long time waited for her at Panvel station then went straight way to hotel ordered some food as I was very Hungary and beer she is nice company to have chatted with her for some time then started the real action started by smooching slowly and after some time she was all over me and what can I say she has fantastic BJ skills and has perfect set of boobs undressed her fingered her and she was so horny asked me to enter here started with doggy and finished in missionary in whole night had 4 rounds a complete GFE and the best MILF I had.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 11/10.

WIR of course yes.

I m willing to share her contact with only those who will share good indie contacts with me.

Have a nice day guys play safe.You seem to have had such a nice time; there wasn't a single full stop in the entire FR.

BoobLover1979
06-08-17, 18:47
what is the damage bl?10 k for 2 hours.

BoobLover1979
06-08-17, 18:49
She can you please share her number?Please empty your inbox. Unable to text you. Please PM me for her number.

Tester
06-09-17, 04:50
It is recommended to do the HIV antigen tests after 90 days of risky encounter. Please consult your doctor as well. TC.

Super Thanks, bro!

Will definitely do so.

Grromit
06-09-17, 05:47
Has any one among us mongers tried this lady? Nikita Mehra from Locanto, she has sent these pix. Quoted 10 k 2 hrs 2 shots and 30 k per night.

Number has not yet been shared as of now. Any insights and reviews provided would be helpful.

If not this one, will look forward to search for a nice busty MILF.

Cheers and happy mongering!Nikita, she's been around mostly on Locanto. I tried her about two years ago, she was overvalued then and from what I've heard has continued her downward spiral. Best to avoid if possible.

JBaths
06-09-17, 09:32
Has any one among us mongers tried this lady? Nikita Mehra from Locanto, she has sent these pix. Quoted 10 k 2 hrs 2 shots and 30 k per night.

Number has not yet been shared as of now. Any insights and reviews provided would be helpful.

Cheers and happy mongering!Can skip, overpriced.

JBaths
06-09-17, 09:38
Got to hear good words about this Ms SU from a friend.

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy..Can you share the details please.

Shahiste72
06-09-17, 11:17
Please empty your inbox. Unable to text you. Please PM me for her number.Buddy,

Your inbox is full too. Tried sending you a PM.

Chotler
06-09-17, 11:21
Guys,

Can I go directly in Navalkar lane or any contact required, urgent.

DaveBautista
06-09-17, 11:43
You seem to have had such a nice time; there wasn't a single full stop in the entire FR.Yeah, bro I m not that good in English.

MadMax12
06-09-17, 13:38

Cheers and happy mongering!She is on heavier side, fluent English, service wise OK not worth spending 10 k. Met her one and half year ago at Ghatkoper. She came on bike to receive me and took me to lodge. Rooms were not available hence waited for 15 to 20 minutes. Speaks good English but looking at figure all fantasy went off.

Mike3383
06-09-17, 15:58
Hi,

Thanks.Would appreciate if you will PM name and contact of spa and the woman you referring to.

Thanks!

Mike3383
06-09-17, 16:18
Hi,

Thanks.
Recently found a spa in Fort area, average collection of girls. However there is one with the name of Ms M, she is a bomb in doing extras. Have visited her thrice. I have her number, it's better to call and check her availability before going.Would appreciate if you will PM contact details and name of Ms M.

Thanks.

DecentMan224
06-09-17, 19:22
Visited the C spa in moon valley, main road 1st floor. Another visit after a month.

This time I was allotted an NE name starts with P. She is young and good looking. She started the massage and it was really great. I was enjoying it and getting relaxed. Also I was sure that I will get extras so even more relaxed. After the massage It was time to ask her the question. She responded positively and agreed for HJ & topless. She asked me to put hands inside her top and play. Didn't removed the top. Played till I was ready to shoot then she gave oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Damages 2.2 K + 1000.

I guess there are 2-3 gals there and if you show up there frequently you can get the extras. The spa is nice and clean and massage is also top class. Hence I prefer this to the pista or others in famous PP in diamond Sindhi.

Rimmer069
06-09-17, 19:42
She was on SEA some 3-4 yrs back. Used to charge 5 k two shots. Service was OK then but was in heavier side and very small boobs. With usage over time she shouldn't be worth 3 k 2 shots. Rest your choice. Don't just go by English.

Cheers and happy mongering!

Bang4444
06-10-17, 01:41
Needed to visit Bombay for some business related stuff.

Stayed in Ramada Powai.

Hotel is difficult to carry girl to your room.

Anyway,

One Ish friend helped finding some indi. But timing didn't match.

I looked into my contact and found one girl contact with who I did sometimes back in Bangalore.

So, asked and she was ready.

Name is kashish if anybody knows. She is very nice and cooperative. Had enjoyable 2 session with 8 K.

Will visit this city again and will look for actress / model type option. .

Mike3383
06-10-17, 05:24
Please PM me digits of Anassa19 annd Hira68.Would appreciate if you will also PM digits of Hira69 and Anassa19. Where are they located?

Tester
06-10-17, 05:48
Correct. Max 3 k for 2 shots. Wearing fashionable clothes with exotic location in the background should not deceive people. As a bonus, her pussy stinks like a garbage bin. AVOID.

Cheers.

She was on SEA some 3-4 yrs back. Used to charge 5 k two shots. Service was OK then but was in heavier side and very small boobs. With usage over time she shouldn't be worth 3 k 2 shots. Rest your choice. Don't just go by English.

Mike3383
06-10-17, 05:58
Would appreciate if members will pm names of MP in Colaba / Fort that do more than massage, and Indie in the same area.

Thanks.

MickyMan
06-10-17, 06:33
Was looking for a little sophisticated indie, and on BophSep bro's recommendation reached out to Priya. Right off the bat she was very easy to talk to and replied promptly. Kept in touch for a few days and then finally set up time to meet one day. She doesn't share any pics and had read on the forum about her average looks so wasn't sure of what to expect, but when she showed up, I was pleasantly surprised. She is not a great looker but she is smart, dresses well and has a really nice body.

She met me with a warm hug and a kiss once she came in, and made sure that we felt at ease right from the start. Don't want to go into all the details, but I can vouch for some of the things that other have already said. She is great to talk to, she is very open to foreplay, setting up the mood, and is not a time watcher at all. She actually really gets into the act and is very adventurous also with various positions. She had even brought a couple of dresses with her and she teased me with a new dress for each session.

Overall, the session with Priya was most enjoyable, relaxing and satisfying. Her damages have been quoted by others, but she is worth every penny.

WIR: definitely.

XxWolf
06-10-17, 06:40
Thanks to MyRulez for sharing the details of the New Spa that he had discovered. It is a new spa which is a lot cleaner and in a better condition than the standard UT we visit.

Called and booked an appointment. They first offered and suggested NE but insisted on local and was allotted Ms. P. Reached the spa, the receptionist at the spa was a fair cute lady, little plump and didn't look like she belonged there. Standard. Went to the room and changed. In walks in a young therapist, not the best of faces, dark but good petite body.

She entered and we hit it off chatting about practically everything in her life. She was flirty at times. She's a 23 year old girl having her roots in Andhra. She refused to remove the dispo only out of fear that someone may enter. Once I turned around she was ok with me roaming my hands over her and under the t shirt. When asked for extras she was a bit hesitant because someone may come in or see. The negative of the spa is that the door is not wooden or opaque. It's the frosted glass type door. Because of that everytime someone passes outside you can see the shadow moving. But because I was now playing with her boobs and planting light kisses on her neck etc. She put her hand in the dispo and removed johnny to play with him. I was surprised to see how nervous and scared she was everytime someone passed from the outside. Soon had her lying on the bed under me with her top up to the neck and johnny slowly dry humping her. She definitely seemed to enjoy it as she let me put my hands into her pants. But again another figure passed the door and she jumped and straightened herself out. She saw the time and said the session was over. I asked her to extend it for 30 minutes but said she can only do so for 1 hour. Since I had to be somewhere I said no. She offered she will complete the HJ and I had no reason to refuse but again another figure passed the door and she quickly ran out.

Face - 3/10.

Body - 8/10.

Skills. No idea since I didn't enjoy any.

Damages. Counter charges were high but they have offer on NB so will take that next time. To the girl she didn't come back to take any money.

WIR. Maybe to give it another shot or try another local. But planning to visit Ms. A in country spa over the weekend. Incase anyone knows her name please do share. Bored of my current Ms. K at country.

MyRulez had asked me not to further share the spa details when he passed it to me. Incase you want the info please feel free to PM him.

RajeshThane
06-10-17, 09:23

Called to book her 4 k 2 sessions or 8 K for the night, she has no place. Had less time so took option 1.

Booked hotel in Mira. She came by cab, beautiful looking, pure white chic, great figure though short in height. Overall great experience lots of DFK, fingerings, did 2 BBBJ and cum and 1 doggy miss and WOT, post which she massaged me. The girl has very good energy and open for everything. Great GFE and VFM.

Cheers, LMD.Can you please share her info on PM.

BlueBallsThane
06-10-17, 09:43
So yesterday was at Mira road for some work. Felt like having a massage. So googled for spas. Decided to visit M at at Th at! Spa as pictures on google looked promising. Reached spa. Greeted by a MILF type NE. Pretty fair. Showed menu of massages. Picked one. Didn't ask to see masseuse. Went to the cabin. She asked where all you take massage. Told that she is friends with Ubon Thai Borivli owner. All the while it seemed that she was hinting. Asked to change and sent the masseuse. In came Jenny -plump girl. When I asked her where she was from said was from Manipur. Felt depressed but still decided to try. While massaging thighs she was lightly touching my balls. Was not sure if it was intentional but decided to touch her. Put a hand on her thigh. Quite toned. So complimented her. She giggled. Then took hand up to butt. Allowed for some time then pushed my hand away. Acting very coy. So I asked her how much tip do you get generally. She said 1 k 2 k etc. I said what you do for the tip. She was like no I don't do nothing. She asked me how much tip I give. I said no limit! Depends on service. She was like what. Handshake? I said. More. She said you can touch me and HJ. I said more. Then she asked Fuck? I told yes! She was like I don't do this generally but my aunt died etc so need money. I fixed at 5 k but now we realised we had no condoms. So sex was out of the question. So decided for TL HJ and BJ. Gave OK OK BJ while I sucked her and fondled her. Came in her hand. Then she gave a head massage and I took shower. She also told that the MILF gives massage sometimes. Will try her next time.

Damages 1300 plus 2500 extra tip.

WIR. Maybe for the MILF.

Ambience. Decent.

Feels safe.

PashaBhai123
06-10-17, 10:27
Hi guys,

Sabrina hiked her price, before she used to do LT for 7 k, now asking 30 k for LT and 7 K for st, please try to keep control of the prices.

Clavet10
06-10-17, 11:07
Hey guys,

This is my first post but certainly not the last. Have been recently to the country spa and tried Miss A. Like the reports suggest she is gorgeous though with fake tits. Great service and great massage. 7 k is fixed and 2880 at counter.

Amazing deep throat BBJ. Refuses CIM. Open to all positions and gorgeous hair. Huge turn on.

To the senior guys, please suggest more similar spas please and will be putting up more and more details of mongering.

What is M&S spa, where is it and who do you recommend there.

Senior mongers huge request to suggest some more spas preferably in south Mumbai and if any spa girls offer CIM and anyone with huge natural racks.

Please message me guys.

I will keep sharing all info.

Keep sharing and keep enjoying.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

OnBang1988
06-10-17, 17:45
I was bombarded with these girls pictures from one of the SP, looks suspicious to me. Any inputs?

Attaching images, he is quoting 20 k for full night and 7 k for ST with room. Location near Sakinaka metro station. Have you guys ever tried these girls or is it just another scam?

VickeyForever
06-10-17, 20:54
I was bombarded with these girls pictures from one of the SP, looks suspicious to me. Any inputs?

Attaching images, he is quoting 20 k for full night and 7 k for ST with room. Location near Sakinaka metro station. Have you guys ever tried these girls or is it just another scam?Beware! You have been warned.

VickeyForever
06-10-17, 21:03
She was on SEA some 3-4 yrs back. Used to charge 5 k two shots. Service was OK then but was in heavier side and very small boobs. With usage over time she shouldn't be worth 3 k 2 shots. Rest your choice. Don't just go by English.Completely avoid.

Lonerr
06-10-17, 21:36
Wasted. Its a no go zone.

Cheers and happy mongering!

DaveBautista
06-10-17, 22:14
Finally met Nikki from Mumbai. Thanks to BophSep. Very sweet girl! Had a amazing time with her. Little chubby and nice looks and also very nice to have a conversation with.

Overall- 7.Can. You please quote damages bro.

Luvsex0973
06-10-17, 22:27
Recently found a spa in Fort area, average collection of girls. However there is one with the name of Ms M, she is a bomb in doing extras. Have visited her thrice. I have her number, it's better to call and check her availability before going.Please give some hint of the Spas name.

KillerPassion
06-10-17, 22:50
Guys,

I have been roaming around in Spas for almost a year and it's embarrassing to have my first FR of M&S.

They have recently increased the counter charge to 1700. I liked the service oriented approach wherein you ate served packaged water and fruit juice. Was assigned Ms. Why. Young, very average looking. So wasn't very happy seeing her. When I started interacted, she realized I am not a newbie. Decent back message. Slowly turned into super erotic experience. She never put down my dispo in back message. But roamed her fingers and then nails. All across. Making me stand like a Dog in utter excitement. And. It went on for 15-20 min. When. I turned back. I received super peak HJ with Complete access to her Nips, Navel and soft belly.

Surprisingly, no rates were discussed.

Out of my satisfaction, I gave her 2 K and left with pleasure. (correct me of that's a higher tip).

While leaving, saw another pretty Thai as well.

I am going to be at this few more times. If someone could guide with a Looker. (local / NE with service will be advantage).

Thanks.

KidKneeWow
06-10-17, 23:57
Hey,

I don't mind spending a bit of money to fulfill all my fantasies. I am interested in threesome, foursome, spit swapping, DATY, BBJ, rimjob receiving, prostate massage.

Any pros on this forum. Please if you could share some contacts via pm it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Apat5483
06-11-17, 04:39
Hi guys,

I am looking for some decent hotels below 2500 in P Dmello road. I work in Colaba. There are many hotels on P Dmello road because of its proximity to CST station. However, I am not sure if these hotels are safe when I can go with friend for about 4 to 4 hrs from 6 pm to 10 pm. Has anyone had any experience with the hotels there? Also will they allow me to use the tomorrow for just 4 hrs. I can always say that I have a late night train to catch. Suggestions on the hotel should be welcome. Saw one in the name of Manama which looked good.

SubhDeepC2014
06-11-17, 06:08
Hi guys,

Frequently mongered with independents in Mumbai about 4-5 years ago, then left Mumbai and now I am back. Unfortunately, the contacts that I had are not working so was looking for some help with contacts. MPs and indes are fine but my budget is limited to 8 k - 10 k.

Will surely appreciate any help and will return the favour with new contacts that I make.

BophSep
06-11-17, 07:32
From 7 k to 30 K 4 times increase. Steep rise.

Hi guys,

Sabrina hiked her price, before she used to do LT for 7 k, now asking 30 k for LT and 7 K for st, please try to keep control of the prices.

JiveTurkey
06-11-17, 07:38
Hi guys,

Any indie contacts that anyone can share? I'm visiting Mumbai tomorrow and am staying at a decent hotel. Looking to spend 5 k or so.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

JT.

Rajukado
06-11-17, 09:15
Hi guys,

I am looking for some decent hotels below 2500 in P Dmello road. I work in Colaba. There are many hotels on P Dmello road because of its proximity to CST station. However, I am not sure if these hotels are safe when I can go with friend for about 4 to 4 hrs from 6 pm to 10 pm. Has anyone had any experience with the hotels there? Also will they allow me to use the tomorrow for just 4 hrs. I can always say that I have a late night train to catch. Suggestions on the hotel should be welcome. Saw one in the name of Manama which looked good.Try hotel Dream land.

FunAt35
06-11-17, 13:51
Was looking for a little sophisticated indie, and on BophSep bro's recommendation reached out to Priya. Right off the bat she was very easy to talk to and replied promptly. Kept in touch for a few days and then finally set up time to meet one day. She doesn't share any pics and had read on the forum about her average looks so wasn't sure of what to expect, but when she showed up, I was pleasantly surprised. She is not a great looker but she is smart, dresses well and has a really nice body.

She met me with a warm hug and a kiss once she came in, and made sure that we felt at ease right from the start. Don't want to go into all the details, but I can vouch for some of the things that other have already said. She is great to talk to, she is very open to foreplay, setting up the mood, and is not a time watcher at all. She actually really gets into the act and is very adventurous also with various positions. She had even brought a couple of dresses with her and she teased me with a new dress for each session.

Overall, the session with Priya was most enjoyable, relaxing and satisfying. Her damages have been quoted by others, but she is worth every penny.

WIR: definitely.Would love to meet her and spend some time. Request if you could PM her details.

RahulKharad
06-11-17, 17:45

Cheers and happy mongering!Bro,

Just go for the nice busty MILF.

Man At Work
06-12-17, 02:48
Hi,

I am coming to Mumbai for the first time. Would really like some help with contact details of reliable Indie / SP. Young and Small.

Or Any good MP near airport.

Thanks in advance.

BophSep
06-12-17, 04:03
You are senior in mongering share your previous experience defiantly many will come forward to help you out. Win the trust of the ISG friends.

Regards.

Hi guys,

Frequently mongered with independents in Mumbai about 4-5 years ago, then left Mumbai and now I am back. Unfortunately, the contacts that I had are not working so was looking for some help with contacts. MPs and indes are fine but my budget is limited to 8 k - 10 k.

Will surely appreciate any help and will return the favour with new contacts that I make.

BophSep
06-12-17, 04:09
Bro,

Looking for too many options bundled together, share your previous experience if any before people come forward to help you outwith leads.

Hey,

I don't mind spending a bit of money to fulfill all my fantasies. I am interested in threesome, foursome, spit swapping, DATY, BBJ, rimjob receiving, prostate massage.

Any pros on this forum. Please if you could share some contacts via pm it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris L
06-12-17, 04:16
Head a great threesomes yesterday.

Went to my favourite girl G and expressed the desire for a 3 way.

But it was important for the two girls to do lesbian too.

G got are to the bed and it was a wild 90 minutes!

All 3 of us got into the act very well.

I got the girls to kiss each other, lick each others boobs / nipples as well as suck each other's pussy!

Got them to French and rim me at the same time!

This was something that I dreamed off but could never pull off this well before.

G.

Tits: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Are.

Tits: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 5 k for both.

WIR: Yes, next week.

Galactus05
06-12-17, 07:05
Can you share her phone number with me. I would be visiting Mumbai next month.

Finally after trying so much got no of MILF Bhavi from SA booked for long time waited for her at Panvel station then went straight way to hotel ordered some food as I was very Hungary and beer she is nice company to have chatted with her for some time then started the real action started by smooching slowly and after some time she was all over me and what can I say she has fantastic BJ skills and has perfect set of boobs undressed her fingered her and she was so horny asked me to enter here started with doggy and finished in missionary in whole night had 4 rounds a complete GFE and the best MILF I had.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 11/10.

WIR of course yes.

I m willing to share her contact with only those who will share good indie contacts with me.

Have a nice day guys play safe.

Unnisex
06-12-17, 07:58
From 7 k to 30 K 4 times increase. Steep rise.That too for a 100 kg 40 years lady!

Xtasy961
06-12-17, 08:14
Yeah. I guess people really have cash to blow. Definitely not worth a quarter of the amount quoted for LT. But I think she has many takers who pay that much which spoils such people.

That too for a 100 kg 40 years lady!

Amey1991
06-12-17, 10:00
After couple of weeks of dry spell decided to enjoy life the fullest.

Booked a room in Malad hotel. Called a 21 yr old BBW named Priyanka. She reached on time. Great boobs and huge ass. Started our session with some DFK and caressing. In between she opened her top and bra. Massive boobs for 21 yr old. Enjoyed sucking them for a long time. Then started in missionary position then switch to doggy. In between some great DFKs. Finished 1st time. She ordered coffee in between. After finishing her coffee started the next session. This time decided to go for doggy and later she on top.

Boobs 9/10.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 5/10.

WIR: No. Better indies available. Sex with her was pretty mechanical.

Damages: 5.5 k.

After an hour of banging Priyanka, johnny got up again. Called Shreya. I was in touch with her for a while. Reached 1.5 hrs late. Initially disappointed by looking her. Just bones with skins. Then she started the act. She is pretty wild. Gave plenty of love bytes on my body. She makes lack of assets with great attitude. Started in missionary position and finished 1 time. Then she gave me one of best blowjob ever received. Decided for shower sex next. Then again received a good BJ. Then doggy style. She is a very lively girl with great attitude.

Boobs 2/10.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 12/10.

Damages: 6 k.

WIR: May be. But after trying few more.

After an hour and half of banging Shreya, johnny got up again. Decided to try a MILF for full night. Got a reference from senior but she was not able to make entire night. Decided to try again Bhavi. She called me near her place. Started with lots of DFK. This time sex was bit more romantic may be due to great bonding between us. Doesn't let her sleep for almost night. With 3-4 rounds in between. Tried almost all familiar positions. Ended morning with her signature shower sex.

Decided to come home. But johnny got up again. Remembered a spa in Vashi in infotech park. Never tried before. But heard a good review from senior. But was little tired. Decided to try it later.

LoveToRomance
06-12-17, 12:33
Sakinaka is Generally a Scam so be careful before you get into it!!

Attaching images, he is quoting 20 k for full night and 7 k for ST with room. Location near Sakinaka metro station. Have you guys ever tried these girls or is it just another scam?

KillerPassion
06-12-17, 13:44
This is last week's report of my visit to Country Spa despite dangerous unsafe encounter last time. Only difference was. I was in different branch.

Booked Miss. Beautiful and found the real innocent looking pretty girl in front of me. Continued the massage and was damn serious in talking. I was little worried by now if I would get anything here until discussion moved to India- Pak match being live. Suddenly, she was so interested to watch the Cricket match live (didn't expect a Thai to be Cricket lover). It led to light moments and finally to closure of deal to B2B. Absolute beauty. With super pretty face. And little shy nature. Not much of skillful, however. I got amazing release after accessing her all over.

Face: 8.5/ 10.

Boobs: 8/10 (no silicon).

Body: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, of course. Just to see the shy beauty.

Damages: 2.9 K counter+ 5 K service.

Apat5483
06-12-17, 14:56
Try hotel Dream land.Many thanks for the suggestion. However both hotels have the policy of not allowing unmarried couples to share a room. In fact most if the hotels in P the. Ello road have the policy for some reason.

AmpMax
06-12-17, 15:47
That too for a 100 kg 40 years lady!Like whiskey I guess. More aged, more liters, more cost 😜. But seriously, what rapid inflation!

Bond Bond
06-12-17, 18:09
Have been on SA for a while. Here you go guys.

Nanciee 15 k however asks 5 k advance and she is from Bangalore.

Magic 10-12 k ST. She is heavy. Really heavy. Not a looker either.

Chocolaty again from Bangalore. 20 k LT.

Mystique Maya again Bangalore. 15 k.

Beauty soulnbrains Pune 50 k. Wow.

Elina Kolkata 30 k.

So the summary is that SA is an ocean with very few worth trying. Don't ask for digits as I didn't even ask seeing the asking rate.

To all my SA friends, here are some of IDs who agrees to sleep:

Bhavi 42 yrs 10 k for overnight.

Cheriesims 31 yrs 10 k for ST.

Solonomad 27 yrs 8 k for ST.

Hira69 23 yrs 6. 5 k for ST (already tried her great vfm).

THECLOSETPXIEPRNCS 22 yrs 8 k for ST.

Busty34 indian 36 yrs 20-25 k for overnight.

Dipali 32 yrs 10 k for ST.

Cool and hot 24 yrs (a very ugly fat girl) never contact her. 2 k for ST. Even dis is very high for her.

Pooja59 23 yrs a simple girl next door. 3 k for ST.

Anassa19 19 yr old mech engg student. 10 k for ST.

1 rimi 23 yrs old. 10 k for ST.

Bdivya 32 yrs 5 k for ST.

Also sharing some gold platted pussies:

Sweety yasi 50 k for overnight.

Poojas 70 k for overnight.

Yens 75 k for overnight.

If you came across any new ids. Kindly share. Looking for only Mumbai and Pune women.

SubhDeepC2014
06-12-17, 19:24
Hi amey,

Seems like you had a great time and I really admire your stamina. Could you pm me the girl friendly hotel in Malad and Bhavi's digits. I know she's on SA but I am unable to get into a private chat with her. Your help will be highly appreciated!

Booked a room in Malad hotel. Called a 21 yr old BBW named Priyanka. She reached on time. Great boobs and huge ass. Started our session with some DFK and caressing. In between she opened her top and bra. Massive boobs for 21 yr old. Enjoyed sucking them for a long time. Then started in missionary position then switch to doggy. In between some great DFKs. Finished 1st time. She ordered coffee in between. After finishing her coffee started the next session. This time decided to go for doggy and later she on top.

Boobs 9/10.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Damages: 5.5 k..

RexKnight99
06-12-17, 23:14
Brethren,

Need a help. I have Priya Borivali number ending 814. Apparently she had recently changed her mobile number. Would someone be kind enough to help with the new number.

Thanks in advance.

Baccardi
06-13-17, 03:54
Many thanks for the suggestion. However both hotels have the policy of not allowing unmarried couples to share a room. In fact most if the hotels in P the. Ello road have the policy for some reason.Hi,

Dream Land is safe, it does allow unmarried couples. I have used it several times in the past. Rooms area bit expensive but good.

Cheers!

EditFun01
06-13-17, 06:40

After an hour of banging Priyanka, johnny got up again. Called Shreya. I was in touch with her for a while. Reached 1.5 hrs late. Initially disappointed by looking her. Just bones with skins. Then she started the act. She is pretty wild. Gave plenty of love bytes on my body. She makes lack of assets with great attitude. Started in missionary position and finished 1 time. Then she gave me one of best blowjob ever received. Decided for shower sex next. Then again received a good BJ. Then doggy style. She is a very lively girl with great attitude.

Boobs 2/10.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 12/10.

WIR: May be. But after trying few more.I have tried Shreya few months back, can't agree more. She is too skinny and average looks, but her attitude is awesome. She is still in touch and referred few of her friends.

Amey1991
06-13-17, 08:07
On the last day of the financial year, I decided to celebrate the year end with a chartered accountant indie called Miss S. She called in sick at work on the busiest day of the year, and met me in a hotel in the western suburbs. I'd hate to be her boss but I'm not so I'm not complaining. Hehehe.

She arrived almost 45 minutes late but made up for it by French kissing me as soon as she walked in. Now Ms S is average looking like the girl next door but she's very passionate. She's about 5'4", medium complexioned, busty and a little plump. We had a lot of fun in missionary, doggie, 69, rimming, DATY, WOT. I came twice really hard in 3 hrs and was completely satisfied. Damage: 10k. I'll return after a month after trying a few others.Really looking forward for it. Would share some of my best contacts. Rhea from andheri 20 yr old. Digits ending with 634.

JBaths
06-13-17, 08:14
Hey Amey,

Can you PM me the contacts please.

Boobs 9/10.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 5/10.

After an hour of banging Priyanka, johnny got up again. Called Shreya. I was in touch with her for a while. Reached 1.5 hrs late. Initially disappointed by looking her. Just bones with skins. Then she started the act. She is pretty wild. Gave plenty of love bytes on my body. She makes lack of assets with great attitude. Started in missionary position and finished 1 time. Then she gave me one of best blowjob ever received. Decided for shower sex next..

Bond212
06-13-17, 10:31
Superhuman libido. Hats off.

Boobs 9/10.

Looks 6/10.

Attitude 5/10.

After an hour of banging Priyanka, johnny got up again. Called Shreya. I was in touch with her for a while. Reached 1.5 hrs late. Initially disappointed by looking her. Just bones with skins. Then she started the act. She is pretty wild. Gave plenty of love bytes on my body. She makes lack of assets with great attitude. Started in missionary position and finished 1 time. Then she gave me one of best blowjob ever received. Decided for shower sex next..

HardyHarry1968
06-13-17, 11:07
Folks,

I am visiting your rainy metropolis for a day tomorrow on biz and have a few hours free. Last time I was there I met Anna Marie. Lookup my post on her and others. You might enjoy them!

Now I am looking for a couple of hours of relaxed love making in my room at a Airport starred hotel with someone pretty, not very young (as I am myself on the cusp of half life), but well maintained. An indie. Don't do this often, so willing to pony up for quality!

Tried reaching to Kyra and a few others but no response.

Can the senior folks please help?

My PM is active.

Much obliged!

H.

MadMax12
06-13-17, 11:29

Attaching images, he is quoting 20 k for full night and 7 k for ST with room. Location near Sakinaka metro station. Have you guys ever tried these girls or is it just another scam?Don't waste time for Sakinaka SP. Sends pic of good looking girls and at the time of meet you will find different girl of rating 3 or 2.

MadMax12
06-13-17, 11:31
Brethren,

Need a help. I have Priya Borivali number ending 814. Apparently she had recently changed her mobile number. Would someone be kind enough to help with the new number.

Thanks in advance.Looking for the same Priya's number. If any seniors have her no please PM me.

JmjmJayant
06-13-17, 11:32
Hi,

Posting for the first time in this forum, so please forgive if I forget to mention something.

Called her up and fixed a meeting at noon, as it had rained in Mumbai so the heat was bearable. Reached her place and she was waiting with the door open and dressed in a tight top and jeans. Had already fixed the price on the phone at 3 k for 2 pops. Got comfortable and some cold water and then she started the arousing game. I wanted pleasure without any doing anything so asked her to give BJ, she started working on my dick. I don't even remember when our clothes were on the floor. After about 5 minutes of sucking, I asked her to not use her hands and show her skills with mouth only. She worked really hard and kept me aroused after a while she said her mouth is aching. So changed to WOT and reverse cowgirls for sometime. Spanked her ass till it was pink and finished round one.

After resting for a while I started playing with her melons and she started stroking my dick like in a massage parlor. We were ready for round 2, directly went for doggy style, after about 5 minutes asked her to come on top and while sucking her tits exploded.

I feel everyone knows how heena looks, she is fair and MILF type mid 30's.

TheBigBang
06-13-17, 12:03
Finally made it to the famous Ironman spa. Great experience.

I went without any reference, just to check out the place for myself. Often the game is more fun if you're not spoonfed.

Anyway, took a basic massage and was assigned experienced therapist Miss K. Chit chat followed till she found I was a regular to the scene. Stepped out to scope out with the owner then popped the question.

Enjoyed a great HJ after ball massage and some prostate and (hand) rimming. Good 15 minutes well spent.

Damages counter charge some 2 k (sorry don't remember exact amount) and 2 k for the girl.

WIR: for sure.

Traveller121
06-13-17, 14:14
Hi brothers,

Can anyone recommend any thin, cute, fair and sexy thai therapists at Darkness and Lower Parel. I would be glad to exchange info about others spa or indies.

Member #4467
06-13-17, 16:16
Hi fellow mongers,

If anybody have reference of zareena who provides firangi chicks please PM me. I am in contact with for last two days but she is demanding reference and number of that person. Please let me know if anybody have.

Explorer Bangy
06-13-17, 18:27
Fellow mongers,

To one and all. Need a few references for some good posh pick up clubs in Mumbai where for dough in the range of 8-10 k can pick up some hot chicks / Have explored long the lanes of NL and a couple of independents but want to try this route.

Anyone experience enough please do share your thoughts. Also anyone tried Anita from SEA lately? Number ending on 83. Thinking of meeting up. Damages that should be paid for short time to keep rates in check will be really helpful!

KaranarJun69
06-13-17, 19:30
Hi Senior,

I was looking out for someone good who will provide me with great BBBJ and DFK service.

Can you please share with me the contact details of Ms. Su from Mira Rd?

It will be a great help.

Will surely return the favor with contact of a girl.

Face 8.

Figure 8, no tummy.

Boob 8..

SubhDeepC2014
06-13-17, 19:47
Can somebody help me with Bhavi's digits, heard a lot about the SA MILF but looks like she is lately offline on SA? Thanks in advance for providing me the digits, I appreciate the help.

RavSingle
06-14-17, 02:21
Can anyone please share with me the contact details of Ms. Su from Mira Rd?

It will be a great help.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TheBigBang
06-14-17, 07:25
To all my SA friends, here are some of IDs who agrees to sleep:

Bhavi 42 yrs 10 k for overnight.

Cheriesims 31 yrs 10 k for ST.

Solonomad 27 yrs 8 k for ST.

Hira69 23 yrs 6. 5 k for ST (already tried her great vfm).

THECLOSETPXIEPRNCS 22 yrs 8 k for ST.

Busty34 indian 36 yrs 20-25 k for overnight.

Dipali 32 yrs 10 k for ST..Awesome work and inspired by your journey bro!

JBaths
06-14-17, 08:05
Hey buddy,

Can you PM the contact details please.

Hi,

Posting for the first time in this forum, so please forgive if I forget to mention something.

Called her up and fixed a meeting at noon, as it had rained in Mumbai so the heat was bearable. Reached her place and she was waiting with the door open and dressed in a tight top and jeans. Had already fixed the price on the phone at 3 k for 2 pops. Got comfortable and some cold water and then she started the arousing game. I wanted pleasure without any doing anything so asked her to give BJ, she started working on my dick. I don't even remember when our clothes were on the floor. After about 5 minutes of sucking, I asked her to not use her hands and show her skills with mouth only. She worked really hard and kept me aroused after a while she said her mouth is aching. So changed to WOT and reverse cowgirls for sometime. Spanked her ass till it was pink and finished round one.

After resting for a while I started playing with her melons and she started stroking my dick like in a massage parlor. We were ready for round 2, directly went for doggy style, after about 5 minutes asked her to come on top and while sucking her tits exploded.

I feel everyone knows how heena looks, she is fair and MILF type mid 30's.

EditFun01
06-14-17, 11:03
Fellow mongers,

To one and all. Need a few references for some good posh pick up clubs in Mumbai where for dough in the range of 8-10 k can pick up some hot chicks / Have explored long the lanes of NL and a couple of independents but want to try this route.

Anyone experience enough please do share your thoughts. Also anyone tried Anita from SEA lately? Number ending on 83. Thinking of meeting up. Damages that should be paid for short time to keep rates in check will be really helpful!You can try Bar Stock Exchange Lokhandwala / Disc at Ramee Guest line. I have heard that its possible there, never tried myself. Send a FR if you get any success.

Irehan77
06-14-17, 11:10
Is SA same as S E A?

Have been on SA for a while. Here you go guys.

Nanciee 15 k however asks 5 k advance and she is from Bangalore.

Magic 10-12 k ST. She is heavy. Really heavy. Not a looker either.

Chocolaty again from Bangalore. 20 k LT.

Mystique Maya again Bangalore. 15 k.

Beauty soulnbrains Pune 50 k. Wow.

Elina Kolkata 30 k.

So the summary is that SA is an ocean with very few worth trying. Don't ask for digits as I didn't even ask seeing the asking rate.

AkHot
06-14-17, 11:15
Could you PM her digits.

Want to explore.

Hi,

I feel everyone knows how heena looks, she is fair and MILF type mid 30's..

Irehan77
06-14-17, 12:02
Mind exchanging Bhavi's contact?

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 11/10.

WIR of course yes.

Have a nice day guys play safe.

HardyHarry1968
06-14-17, 12:42
Mumbai,

Had sincerely asked for help and did get one of the senior members to reach out to me. Unfortunately the damsel backed out at the last moment! Had really prepared for her too. Corner suite with a personal butler in one of the Sahar's 7 star hotels, Cabernet on the table, cheese and fruit platters etc etc. All to woo the maiden in our make-believe world!

But alas, not to be. After a long WhatsApp intro to the senior member who was genuinely trying to fix me up, in the end alone in your great city!

Still have late night after dinner. Help anyone? Other seniors?

Thanks.

H.

Folks,

I am visiting your rainy metropolis for a day tomorrow on biz and have a few hours free. Last time I was there I met Anna Marie. Lookup my post on her and others. You might enjoy them!

Now I am looking for a couple of hours of relaxed love making in my room at a Airport starred hotel with someone pretty, not very young (as I am myself on the cusp of half life), but well maintained. An indie. Don't do this often, so willing to pony up for quality!

Tried reaching to Kyra and a few others but no response.

Can the senior folks please help?

My PM is active.

Much obliged!

H.

MadMax12
06-14-17, 18:01
Awesome work and inspired by your journey bro!Contacted Dipali but asking huge amount 10 k for st. Is she worth. Pic doesn't seems that impressive. Also ready to come in for LT in same amount. Is she worth.

David9938
06-14-17, 18:39
Mumbai,

Had sincerely asked for help and did get one of the senior members to reach out to me. Unfortunately the damsel backed out at the last moment! Had really prepared for her too. Corner suite with a personal butler in one of the Sahar's 7 star hotels, Cabernet on the table, cheese and fruit platters etc etc. All to woo the maiden in our make-believe world!

But alas, not to be. After a long WhatsApp intro to the senior member who was genuinely trying to fix me up, in the end alone in your great city!

Still have late night after dinner. Help anyone? Other seniors?

Thanks.

H.PM me for digits. Some. Reason I can. Not send PM to you.

LionKool
06-14-17, 18:46
Visited the famed country spa!

As earlier reports have suggested the place is a bit pricey but a sure shot success.

Highly recommended to fellow mongers to visit.

ServingYou2003
06-14-17, 20:28
Is SA same as S E A?No both are different.

LustyBannana
06-15-17, 03:50

As earlier reports have suggested the place is a bit pricey but a sure shot success.

Highly recommended to fellow mongers to visit.Would you please inbox me the details.

Thanks and regards.

EditFun01
06-15-17, 08:16

Highly recommended to fellow mongers to visit.Country spa. Seems to be coming up on FR more often. Please stop FRs on it for few weeks and give it a break. We don't want any LE action here.

JmjmJayant
06-15-17, 08:18
I do not have access to PM, as I am not a paid member.

I am here just to share my experience.

Could you PM her digits.

Want to explore..

JmjmJayant
06-15-17, 08:30
Month old FR on Pooj a Sh a ttY. Thane.

Was in thane near P.S. Area. So called her and fixed time in the afternoon. She requested me to come as early as possible because she wanted to leave somewhere. I reached at her door and called her. She said she has not yet arrived at the place and asked me to wait outside the building, after some time she called and asked me to come upstairs. The door was already open and she was there sitting in the dark with short jeans short and danger. She looked tired and exhausted already. But as I was in mood for 2 pops negotiated 5 k for 2 all included. She initially hesitated but agreed so we started undressing her boobs are perfectly shaped but only turn of is her complexion. She is a little dark as per my taste. As her place does not have an a / see we were all sweaty just by kissing and sucking her boobs. She was on top of me and stroking and after my jhonny was erect she took out the the cover and started licking and giving horny expressions. I asked her to give uncovered BJ, but she refused. Then after my jhonny was as hard as a rock. She cam on top of me and we did WOT for about 5 minutes. I was all over her boobs while she was stroking hard. After some time I asked her for reverse cow girl. But she looked tired and exhausted and said we will do in next round. I was a bit disappointed so said lets do doggy. Even for that she was not game and reluctantly moved in position. I was doing my best to enter but she was not cooperating. She immediately lied down with her legs wide open for missionary. Missionary went on for 5 minutes and then I released. She removed the cover and went to the washroom to clean her self. I also cleaned myself and we lied exhausted in the bed. After some talk she started to tease me and started licking my jhonny. But some show due to he nakhars my mood got killed. I asked her to skip the 2nd round paid her 3.8 k for one pop and left.

On my return trip I called an SP in a lodge in thane near owale naka. Se said he has some great girl waiting. So went to the lodge and waited for the SP to show up. He called in are at dh at. She was fair and beautiful loaded with makeup and dressed in traditional Indian wear. Her boobs we small but as I was content sucking boobs for the day. I finalized her for one pop. Paid 2. 2 K to the SP. All the clothes were immediately removed and we went straight on action. She put on the cover and started choking on my jhonny. We did in WOT, doggy and finally came in missionary. She was a talker and constantly screaming fuck me all the time. Overall a better experience than my first session.

Total damage: 3.8 K + 2.2 K for 2 pops.

P00 J a: great figure with medium perfectly shaped boobs, dark complexion for my taste. Nakhras were a turn off.

Ra dh a: great figure, fair and very cooperative (She did not give me her number said you can contact SP whenever you want her, maybe I'll try couple of times and manage to get her number to meet her directly).

Overall was a great day for jhonny and great start for a weekend.

KaranarJun69
06-15-17, 08:40
First of all would like to say Thank You to senior DB for sharing this contact with me.

This place was a bit far, but a won't be that far for people who are in Navi Mumbai. Contacted this girl through WhatsApp. She shared some pics of her and was very humble when I spoke to her on phone.

She quoted, 8 K for 2 pops. I negotiated and the price was set at 7 K.

She has her own place and she is a married girl but most of the time she is alone at home.

Reached there and then she guided me towards her location. When I entered the building, there was this another resident of the building whom I met in the lift and he started asking whom are you visiting. I told him I am visiting someone on the 2nd floor. Tried avoiding conversation, but got scared.

Then I entered her house and told her this situation, she told its not a big issue but you should have taken stairs. Then I was sitting in her bedroom when she started getting ready. After that asked me to wash myself.

After that, started with the business. Told her that I liked doing it with lights on. She is very clean, had hair trimmed at why. Told me that she don't do this often and have done this 3-4 times before me, which was a good thing. Also very cooperative girl. Gave a good sloppy BBBJ. Told me I am leaking too much precum. Told her that I was down on action since last 2 year, that's why I was so horny, which is a fact. Though it looked like she was new to giving BJ it was a good experience. I was about to cum in her mouth that is when I told her to stop and then went down on her. Licked her pussy for quiet some time and she was moaning with pleasure. I enjoyed this part as her pussy had no odor and it was clean. Didn't kiss her that much as she didn't respond well to that and also her mouth was stinking a little bit. Boobs were small but perky and loved sucking on those. Fucked her hard for about 20 minutes with different positions and I came hard as I was peaking since we started with the business.

Waited for some time, she asked me if I was sure that I was go again. She was ready to accept money for just 1 session. Didn't feel as if she is trying milk money out of me. But told her I want to do it again.

Next session lasted longer. Fucked her hard for another 30-40 minutes. Came hard as her pussy was feeling so tight around my dick and was exhausted to the core.

Was a really good experience. Only complain was that I didn't get DFK.

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 8.

Attitude: 8.

BBBJ: 7.

Sex: 7.

VFM: Definitely.

Overall experience: 7.

Once again, thank you senior for your help.

Hey all,

Have been extremely low on action, however, very regular visitor to ISG.

Came across with an inde H / w from outskirts of Navi Mumbai on AFF. Got into this biz recently and have done it only few times. Got over WA and few pix were exchanged. Price quoted initially was 8 K for 2 pops with an option of 3 sum w (MMF). But declined for both and settled for 4 k for one pop.

Visited here last Saturday. The place where she stays in on JNPT Road, so travelling there was bit tiresome. Locating here place was not a task, as she gave useful tips to reach there.

Won't go much into details, as it was regular course of action and nothing great happened. However, giving few highlights..

Desire83
06-15-17, 09:52
Hi, would love to have contacts of Sps, massage parlor names, pick up bars and indies in Mumbai. Budget upto 2 k per shot. Looking for GFE, chatty, innocent looking girls.

VickyMama
06-15-17, 14:23
Hi,

I feel everyone knows how heena looks, she is fair and MILF type mid 30's.Can someone please PM the digits of Heena.

VickyMama
06-15-17, 14:58
Minutes:

Tried the international bird Ms. M at minutes after having read many fantastic reviews about her. Had booked her on phone beforehand.

Basic counter rates have been upped to 1700 since I last went. Wasn't impressed by her looks so much by her bazookas looked nice.

I didn't ask for any service straight away and the massage went on for about 25 min with slight ball touching, her massage skills are very good. This is always a plus point with Thai girls that the massage is great apart from extras. Anyways asked her the charges and was offered HJ + TL for 1.5 k. I said I want BJ also to which se started doing all nakhras and eventually said 5 k. Negotiated for 3.5 k and it was pure bliss. She clearly is an experienced girl and knows to press the right buttons with ball massage and anal fingering. Came in her hand. Paid and left happy. She wears a padded bra though so tit lovers might find it small.

Studio Spa, Darkness:

Booked through coupon app, called and asked for a local girl. The reception was decent and had a good looking NE chick. Cabins were very dirty and smelled bad. In comes Ms. Song, tall, fair, good looking, big tits, I thought today was my lucky day. Massage began, 5-10 min chit chat and she took the conversation to where you go for massage and all and loud naughty talks with her colleagues outside. So I asked what all service she gives and got the rate of 2 k for HJ+TL+ bottom access. Tried to negotiate but she didn't budge. Agreed. The good thing was that she removed all her clothes unlike most other places where they just pull the top up. But the service was very poor and mechanical, she also took a call in between. Didn't enjoy much. The towels also looked dirty and the washroom was pathetic. Any suggestions of other bird from the same place?

Amey1991
06-15-17, 17:01
Hi bros,

Writing my experiences with indies before ISG.

Meeting 1:

Met an indie named Anita from SEA. Connected via mail. She shared her whatsapp no. Asked to call me once before meeting. Decided to meet at her place. Little disappointed with her looks. Much older than her pics. But never tried a MILF before. Experienced one of blow job ever. She is very energetic in bed. Good DFK. Finished couple of times in missionary position. She is a very good person to have conversation with.

Damages: 8 k.

Looks:3/10.

Boobs: 3/10.

WIR: Not worth even 2 k.

Meeting 2:

Connected to Sonal through SEA. Called me to her place. Much older than her pics Age 50+. She was very welcoming. Big boobs and big ass. Started with long DFK. Slowly undressed her. Massive boobs and nipples. Enjoyed sucking them for a long time. Then started with missionary and then she on top. Finished 1st time. Decided to take doggy for second time. She got huge ass.

Damages: 4 k.

Boobs: 9/10.

Looks:4/10.

WIR: No. Anyone has a fetish for old women could try her.

Amey1991
06-15-17, 17:31
Hi bros,

Continuing my experiences with indies before ISG.

Meeting 3:

Got number of indie through Sonal. Miss S. 26 yr old. Well toned body with great ass asking to spank. She enjoyed working out. Very lively and jolly girl. One of most energetic girl I met. Started with some good DFK. She gave me good BBBJ. Tried her in every position. Also she also taught me weird positions. But her ass was asking to spank. Enjoyed little spanking her. Finished both times in doggy style. In between little biting and sucking tits. When excited, she got the hardest nipple I ever saw.

Boobs: 7/10 Ass: 25/10.

Looks: 7/0.

WIR: Definitely. In between trying different indies forgot about her. Planning to book her next.

Meeting 4:

Visited a friend in Pune. After little drinks, johnny got up. Does not know any place except Budhvar peth. He gave me a contact of Miss P 25 yr old. She was working as a HR in a very big IT MNC. Called me to her place in Wakad. She was one hell of a beauty. Milky white like vanilla ice cream. Just eager to eat her out. After little bit of chit chat, started our act. Initially some good DFK. Slowly undressing her. Milky white boobs. Enjoyed sucking. She was moaning all the time. Started banging her in missionary position. Second time missionary plus sideways. Initially agreed with her couple of pops. Then decided to extend my stay for overnight. She agreed. She got really great sense of humour. Will always keep you entertained. Tried all usual positions. Initially reluctant to give BJ. But later agreed.

Damages: 10 k for overnight.

Boobs 8/10.

Looks 9/10.

WIR: She is no longer active. She decided to get married and settle down.

Traveller121
06-15-17, 17:59
Had a great visit to MP. Miss M assigned. Was looking for a good massage with release. She is very good.

With massage and release. She is 8/10.

HJ Plus Touching 2nd base.

Counter: 2.3.

Damage: 2.

PilotCool
06-15-17, 23:07
Got a coupon from discount site and went to T spa. Was very surprised to see that things are done quite openly here. The therapist gave many hints, agreed for HJ and topless. Allowed to suck her boobs and made me cum with an HJ. Then as johnny was still up, she got up and opened the curtain!! She took my dispo which had cum on it and showed the wet dispo to the therapist next bed and giggled. All this was happening when I was lying naked and curtain open and johnny up!! The bathroom though was really pathetic.

Damage: 1.2 k + 1 k.

WIR: Probably not as bathroom was really bad.

SilverFox2
06-16-17, 00:59
Hi bros,

Meeting 3:

Got number of indie through Sonal. Miss S. 26 yr old. Well toned body with great ass asking to spank. She enjoyed working out. Very lively and jolly girl. One of most energetic girl I met. Started with some good DFK. She gave me good BBBJ. Tried her in every position. Also she also taught me weird positions. But her ass was asking to spank. Enjoyed little spanking her. Finished both times in doggy style. In between little biting and sucking tits. When excited, she got the hardest nipple I ever saw.

Boobs: 7/10 Ass: 25/10.

Looks: 7/0..Bro,

Can you share the contact, thanks.

LadyKiller2004
06-16-17, 03:30
Guys,

I am kinda new. Need help on indie in western area. Please share the same over PM. W.

August79
06-16-17, 06:58
Hi brothers,

Will be in Chembur Sion area, requesting some leads if possible.

PM me, will reciprocate.

Regards.

Zephyer
06-16-17, 07:20

Was in thane near P.S. Area. So called her and fixed time in the afternoon. She requested me to come as early as possible because she wanted to leave somewhere. I reached at her door and called her. She said she has not yet arrived at the place and asked me to wait outside the building, after some time she called and asked me to come upstairs. The door was already open and she was there sitting in the dark with short jeans short ......
Overall was a great day for jhonny and great start for a weekend.Hey buddy,

Can you help me with the reference to her Pay al SH e TTY,. Have her contact but she is insisting on reference and might want to check back to confirm. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

WalkThisWay
06-16-17, 15:13
Dunno about the darkness branch but Bandra miss W was pretty and super sexy. But I think she has left to another branch. Miss V is still pretty hot. At least for my taste!

At long last, I finally tried out the well known country spa. And I tried the one in Darkness.

And then I wondered why I have never given this one a shot.

Expensive it is, but I think I might be hooked.

Miss are wasn't the prettiest face, but cute. Initially she looked like she might be kinda fat, so I was disappointed. Not for long.

The massage itself was pretty damn good. But when she got to the flip, the teasing began.

In moments, junior was stretching out all the way to the belly button, and she began her inevitable "so big".

Negotiations went as expected from RTFF, in fact the prices she quoted are exactly what every report has said.

Except for FS, she wanted 8 instead of 7, and by now I was in no mood to haggle..

Rajwww
06-16-17, 18:10
Black Cat.

She is a fashion designer, well groomed, Fluent English, working with Textile firm as an asst manager. Age 26.

She is wild cat. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], Got number from Friend. Met at one flat in Borivali. Hight 5.5'. Smooth scene. Boobs medium saggy. P clean & shaved.

Not time watcher. Friendly. Real GFE. Got her number.

Menu. DFK, BBJ, Riming, Groin liking (recommended), COB, Doggy, mis, etc. . etc.

Charges. Quoted 8 k for 1. Negotiated for 5.5 k for 2 with place.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Pam007
06-16-17, 18:21
Hi.

Got digits of Sonali 42888.26 year old young lady from Mulund. If anybody has tried, please provide feedback. Asking for 4 K for 1 pop.

Thanks in advance.

SpyKzap
06-16-17, 19:18
Was chatting with this babe on WA. I am from Pune and heard she was touring Pune but returned to Mumbai on Saturday. Asking for 20 K unlimited pops for a 7 hour stay. Has anyone tried her and can you guys please suggest her right price?

Cheers.Hi,

Can you please provide her details? Looks hot!

Sonic5
06-16-17, 19:45
Hi can anyone help me with some good indie contacts was out of the loop for a bit would appreciate the help thanks. Also can anyone please let me know if Priya sp is still active thanks.

HangingVG
06-16-17, 20:25
Hello all,

I am from Russia, and have joined this forum with subscription for one reason. That's because my friend suggested this is the best place to get good trustworthy contacts in India.

So, I am coming to New Delhi, India on Monday 19th June & will be proceeding to Bombay on Tuesday. My flight is via Delhi, so decided to stay there one night and booked onward flight the next day. Again on recommendation of my friend who said New Delhi is the St Petersburg of India.

Now, if any of you members here would like to share some contacts with me I'd be grateful. In return, I sure can't provide you Indian contacts, but sure can provide you loads of Russian contacts and would guide you perfectly if any you ever plan to visit the great country. I will start posting my experiences in Russia forum, and will share reports of my experiences in India here.

I've already posted in Delhi forum & amazingly just in couple of hours got such a kind and helpful response.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2048902&viewfull=1#post2048902.

Since, I am in Delhi for very short time, and it's Bombay where I'll be based for 2 weeks, I hope you all can help me back here again.

Spasibo!

KillerPassion
06-16-17, 23:21
Bro,

Would be grateful if you could guide with the details.

Sadly, you haven't got your PM activated.

She is a fashion designer, well groomed, Fluent English, working with Textile firm as an asst manager. Age 26.

She is wild cat. Got number from Friend. Met at one flat in Borivali. Hight 5.5'. Smooth scene. Boobs medium saggy. P clean & shaved.

Menu. DFK, BBJ, Riming, Groin liking (recommended), COB, Doggy, mis, etc.

BabySearch
06-17-17, 04:39
HI bro,

I am from Hyderabad. Although I am active in mongering, but I don't posted any review the read. I have a dozen of contacts of SPs from Hyderabad.

I am coming to Mumbai next week. Can you give me Sonal digit?

Cheers!

Hi bros,

Meeting 3:

Boobs: 7/10 Ass: 25/10..

Kunal14
06-17-17, 06:29
Dear KillerPassion,

Good Catch.

Regards.

VickyMama
06-17-17, 08:18
Hi all,

Which are the best clubs in Mumbai to pickup non WGs? Specially MILFs.

KillerPassion
06-17-17, 12:23
Guys,

My mistake. Black cat is not my FR. I asked for her details from Rajwww.

Sorry, for confusion.

Bro,

Would be grateful if you could guide with the details.

Sadly, you haven't got your PM activated.

She is wild cat. Got number from Friend. Met at one flat in Borivali. Hight 5.5'. Smooth scene. Boobs medium saggy. P clean & shaved.

Menu. DFK, BBJ, Riming, Groin liking (recommended), COB, Doggy, mis, etc.

HolaKadola229
06-17-17, 12:42
Hi,

Will be in Mumbai for pleasure will be staying in Andheri for two days 23 Jun-25 Jun.

Someone please share good contact with place which provide GFE or full menu meal within 4 k budget for 2 shot.

I would like a girl with no nahkra. DFK is I like to do most so its a must.

I am into kinky stuff (GoldenS, CIM,69, Rimming, pussy licking, anal, prostate stimulation) and threesome if someone is willing to join me I would not mind.

So please help me explore my sexual desire.

I have contact in Delhi 3 k 2 shot but they don't allow everything.

Thanks in advance Mumbai.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AmpMax
06-17-17, 14:06
Hello all,

So, I am coming to New Delhi, India on Monday 19th June & will be proceeding to Bombay on Tuesday. My flight is via Delhi, so decided to stay there one night and booked onward flight the next day. Again on recommendation of my friend who said New Delhi is the St Petersburg of India.

Now, if any of you members here would like to share some contacts with me I'd be grateful. In return, I sure can't provide you Indian contacts, but sure can provide you loads of Russian contacts and would guide you perfectly if any you ever plan to visit the great country...

Spasibo!Hi HangingVG.

What would be a real killer, is if you could provide contacts of Russian girls here in Delhi and Mumbai👌. We would have a parade and carry you on our shoulders if you can pull that off!

WalterTraveler
06-17-17, 18:20
Hi,

Need to surprise my friend cum boss. Can someone please recommend me an indie in or around Andheri east. I know there are no free lunches but I will repay with best I can.

VBJ999
06-17-17, 18:33
Hi bros,

Writing my experiences with indies before ISG.

Meeting 1:

Met an indie named Anita from SEA. Connected via mail. She shared her whatsapp no. Asked to call me once before meeting. Decided to meet at her place. Little disappointed with her looks. Much older than her pics. But never tried a MILF before. Experienced one of blow job ever. She is very energetic in bed. Good DFK. Finished couple of times in missionary position. She is a very good person to have conversation with.

Damages: 8 k.

Looks:3/10..Bro,

You rocked on forum, your recent FR like T-20. Welcome.

SilverFox2
06-17-17, 19:02
Hi,

I am looking for good sloppy BBBJ and anal in Mumbai, any one knows with that skill, please share the contact.

Thanks.

Diwsa
06-17-17, 19:43
P00 J a: great figure with medium perfectly shaped boobs, dark complexion for my taste. Nakhras were a turn off.

Ra dh a: great figure, fair and very cooperative (She did not give me her number said you can contact SP whenever you want her, maybe I'll try couple of times and manage to get her number to meet her directly).

Overall was a great day for jhonny and great start for a weekend.Hello JmjmJayant,

Can you share the contact details? Do you have / can get PM?

Cheers!

ScorpionMav
06-17-17, 20:17
Visited the see spa in moon valley. Made 2/3 visits in last 3 months. My exp has been better and better.

First time I was allotted an NE not too young & petite. Appearance was nice. She started the massage by covering me with a towel and I was disappointed. Anyway the massage started. She was really excellent at it and was giving good massage. Then she moved up and did superb massage on bums, her hands were inside the dispo which she reduced to minimal. Then I experienced one of the most erotic touching deep inside my thighs and on bums. After I turned (read turned on) she gave again erotic massage inside the thighs and touch my tool all over. It was time to her the question. She responded positively with little Nakra but agreed for HJ. No rates discussed. Had a nice oily massage on my manhood for few minutes till I managed to hold on. Later she cleaned me with towel and I proceeded for shower. Damages 2.3 K + 500. Will write next experience soon.Details in PM please?

NotSoMellow
06-17-17, 22:52
Would you be kind enough to share contact of Miss N? I am coming to Mumbai for a week, will be happy to exchange Delhi contacts!

Firstly thanks to our senior brother Mr. Be for the genuine contacts.

FR-1.

Last week it was Miss. And, short in height, fair, very nice to talk to, biggest set of Boobies I have ever had to see, suck and cover my face into.

Picked up on time, headed to a hotel near the sea, and all went well thereafter. Loads of DFKs, boob sucking, BJs, DATY, 69 (was her fav), had clean bottom.

2 rounds of Boom Boom. Very Very GFE. Had a small meal and beer in between.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10 (-3 for height).

Pussy: Clean and Tight (DATY Yes).

Boobs: 20/10 they are huge man.

Action Play: 9/10 (no nakhras and takes care very well).

Damages: 8 k + 2.5 k hotel + .6 k meal (Total 11.1 k)..

Jaggs
06-17-17, 23:42
Hey guys,

I would be travelling to Mumbai on either Monday or Tuesday for a one day trip, I have some official work in the morning and the evening is free.

Can someone please share some indie contacts and references and some GF hotels. I can reciprocate in Pune.

Thanks.

Jaggs.

Fegg123
06-18-17, 01:53
Hey guys,

I recently moved to the city and have also just signed up for this awesome forum. I would really appreciate if you could share some indies (MILFs welcome) / SPs.

Also any suggestions for Spas in the western suburbs?

Thanks.

Amey1991
06-18-17, 02:05
Bro,

You rocked on forum, your recent FR like T-20. Welcome.Thanks bro.

Rimmer069
06-18-17, 05:53
Met Shreya yesterday in a hotel at Mira Road. Kind of sad experience. She is only skin on bone. I like petite girls as you can move them to your liking but skin and bone is too much. Also I am a non-smoker and she just had a fag before joining me in hotel which was a mood killer. Did 2 shots. Shot 1 BBBJ followed by missionary followed by WOT and Missionary. Done in 20 minutes. Shot 2 was long. Wanted to leave early so started after resting for 10 minutes. BBBJ followed by doggie followed by missionary followed by BBBJ followed by self handling followed by BBBJ followed by handling by her. Took around 40 minutes. Her not so great look and asexual body was not helping the cause.

Rating.

Looks- 3/10.

Boobs- 1/10.

Ass- 2/10.

Skin- 3/10. Had skin problems on her ass.

BBBJ- 8/10. That was only good.

WIR. If she pays me.

Charge- 6 k + 1.2 k hotel. Wastage. Could have done 2 times in my trusted MP. The chicks are better there and since they know me for 3-4 years are game for lot.

Friend9185
06-18-17, 06:01
New to Mumbai any contacts specially around Dombivali / Navi Mumbai will be great.

Thanks Seniors in advance.

Shahrukh123
06-18-17, 06:04
In Mumbai for three days. Can someone please PM me contact details of some good girls. Would be really helpful.

Thanks.

PankajGopi5
06-18-17, 09:40
Can you share the damages and her contact?

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 11/10.

WIR of course yes.

Have a nice day guys play safe.===============================================

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

PankajGopi5
06-18-17, 09:43
Hello fellow mongers,

New here in Mumbai. It would be kind of you if you can help me with some good GFE.

RaulGc
06-18-17, 09:54
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Bombay for a few days. June 28 - July 2. I would love to check out a few places with good girls and good extras as well. Spas or girls with an incall location would be fine. I am more than happy to share contacts if any one interested in dubai gems. Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

Stay safe.

RGC.

WiseMan2105
06-18-17, 12:48
Hi guys,

I have visiting a few girls through an agent but have so far been very disappointed. Could someone please share contacts that can blow my mind?

Would highly appreciate it.

Pam007
06-18-17, 14:50
Met Ritu from Sanpada after a long time, as my regulars suddenly disappeared.

Ritu promised to bring young girl, which also didn't workout, a tough day. Then she herself agreed to come. 25 year old tight body, well dressed.

Met at agreed spot on time. Followed her to the place. Asked her to take off lipstick. Then started DFK. Tried few positions with her cooperation and finished in doggy. Her small body frame and young age was good to play. She seems malayali, but not sure.

Damages - 3000 + room charges.

LetterDevil
06-18-17, 14:50
Hey,

Does anyone here have an active SA account? Interested in getting one chick's number so I can continue the conversation with her. Let me know if you can help.

PM me.

Cheers.

SmartBoyMgg
06-18-17, 15:03
Hi guys,

Reaching Mumbai on 27th. Can anyone suggest me Girl friendly hotels at Navi Mumbai. Also girls to spend full night.

I can share contacts at Hyderabad. Please message me.

BombaC
06-18-17, 15:52
Hi guys,

I am travelling to Mumbai.

Can you help me with any direct independent gal. Will reciprocate in Bangalore and Hyderbad.

Wadala 2323
06-18-17, 17:54
#1 - the bad.

As mentioned in reports. Called in advance and asked if I should buy a coupon from nearby or if they will offer the same rate. They agreed for same rate on counter.

First visit was disappointing. Got a girl from Manipur (D#why# - meaning lamp) - gave a decent massage but when approached about extra she asked if I had been there before. Mentioned a name I had heard on the forum but she was acting extremely reluctant. Even asked how much but then said only HJ. I told her to F# off and finish the massage.

#2 - the good.

Since it is very close to my office I decided to give it another shot. This time tipped the guy a 100 bucks and asked for a good girl. Money well spent. In walks in S)#1 (pretty in Punjabi). She was flirty and giggly and hands were travelling all over so was quite sure that extras were in order. Same routine ensued. And she agreed for TL / HJ for 1500. Very good boobs (though not big) but firm and perk. Lay down next to me- reluctant to kiss but overall a good experience after the first Kld.

WIR. Maybe not. Heard about girl in their Oshi branch.

Fegg123
06-19-17, 01:14
This just happened. So I am new to mongering in India (was in the US earlier) and since I had no contacts, I decided to take my chances with the street walkers on Link Road in Andheri area at around 3 am. Came across someone decent looking, asked her if she was a female, fixed 500 for BJ, she sat in the car and we went to a corner street. I started my thing, kissing her neck, removed my pants and all. Then while on her neck, I felt her boobs with my hand which felt suspiciously small. Then to confirm, I brushed my hand across her chest and it felt there was hair shaven off. Holy shit I freaked out and regretted doing anything at all! She just said "what's wrong in me, try me" and stuff like that. I took her back but not before h / she requested a few cigarettes.

Overall, I got an experience I wouldn't forget.

I think I would stick to getting contacts how everyone else does over here.

I would really appreciate if anyone can share contacts for Western suburbs. Indies / SPs / Spa locations.

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have much to give back in return unless you're interested in some contacts in the US (west coast).

Bond Bond
06-19-17, 05:55
Replied. Check PM.

This just happened. So I am new to mongering in India (was in the US earlier) and since I had no contacts, I decided to take my chances with the street walkers on Link Road in Andheri area at around 3 am. Came across someone decent looking, asked her if she was a female, fixed 500 for BJ, she sat in the car and we went to a corner street. I started my thing, kissing her neck, removed my pants and all. ck in return unless you're interested in some contacts in the US (west coast).

Bond Bond
06-19-17, 06:01
Replied. Check PM.

Hi guys,

I am travelling to Mumbai.

Can you help me with any direct independent gal. Will reciprocate in Bangalore and Hyderbad.

Bond Bond
06-19-17, 06:08
Hi,

I replied. Check PM.

Hey,

Does anyone here have an active SA account? Interested in getting one chick's number so I can continue the conversation with her. Let me know if you can help.

PM me.

Cheers.

Maliagp
06-19-17, 07:22
Hello mongers,

I want review of this girl, she is on WYP dating site with profile ID Maria_i.

So any tried her?

BlueBallsThane
06-19-17, 09:22
Visited spa as walking. Looks very professional. Chose deep tissue as wanted really good massage. Went to room. Very nice room with washroom. Door had latch. So got excited. Changed to dispo. In came Ruth a NE masseuse. Pretty gal with small frame. Again me excited. Started massage. Very friendly talkative girl from mizoram. Chatted her up as she was working. Excellent massage skills. Got friendlier so indirectly asked her if any guests ever misbehave. She said yes some ask to touch and some ask for service. She said I feel like slapping them. My body is not for sale! So all excitement went away. Then while massaging took my dispo down and gave an excellent bum massage. Again got excited but could not dare to ask her about extras. Gave me a lingeringly long bum massage which felt so nice.

Finished massage and took shower. Great massage but got confused due to latch on door and long bum massage.

Damages 3.2 k counter.

No tip as no service.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude. 10/10 very friendly.

WIR. Of course as massage was excellent.

Maybe luck will improve next time.

If anyone has any other experience her please let me know.

Anoozie
06-19-17, 11:57
Hi,

I am travelling to Mumbai next week. Seek some contact of indi.

Last time in Mumbai. Had used an SP. He charged very high - 15 K for few hours. Although he did send a decent girl to the hotel itself.

Happy to share his contact.

My PM is open.

Regards.

Fegg123
06-19-17, 13:13
An SP from Andheri East / Saki naka area sent me her pic and said 7 k for ST. I can get the price down but does anyone know her?

P.S- Any other verified SP / Indie contact is welcome. PM is active.

LadyKiller2004
06-19-17, 13:37
Can someone please help me with few contacts of Indis in Mumbai?

DecentMan224
06-19-17, 13:53
Hello seniors and everyone,

I have had a few spa experiences and enjoying those. However mange more and hence thinking to try out indies. For me it's not possible to keep another phone and sim (iPhone doesn't support multi sim). Is it possible to try out indies without that? Any ideas? I know using my regular number will get me in trouble. Let me know your views and accordingly I will subscribe to paid membership.

Thanks!

Fegg123
06-19-17, 15:11
Hi,

I feel everyone knows how heena looks, she is fair and MILF type mid 30's.Anyone has her contact? Or a similar MILF. Would really appreciate.

WalkThisWay
06-19-17, 15:50
A while back I found myself wanting to try out the jacuzzi experience at Ren see. I wanted somebody I knew I would have a great experience with. So then booked an appointment with Miss T. I had an experience with her at Ren w awhile back when they were undergoing renovation at the Chembur branch. Took a ninety minute session and booked the dry room since the jacuzzi was out of commission. I was shredded that I could not try the jacuzzi. But getting miss t alone in a room has always been a good experience.

After forty minutes of massage. Miss T unbuttoned down to the nude. I asked for a B2B she agreed. Wanted to try something new since my jacuzzi experience was no longer possible. She started with. Slow HJ and after she pretty much let me do anything to her. Her boobs are just magical. B2B was extravagant. Really enjoyed the experience. Very sexual in nature. I fingers her and massaged her all over. So wet she got! After much play, session came to an end. Took a shower with her and washed each other clean. Expensive affair. But needed something like this to get me back into reality once again due to some personal circumstances.

Total damage.

8 k - 90 minutes dry room.

4 k. B2B and 2 pops.

WIR. Maybe if I get her in a jacuzzi perhaps.

Fegg123
06-19-17, 17:12
Planning on visiting this spa soon. Does anyone know any good providers? Do they have Thai options?

CoolDudeMan
06-19-17, 17:15
Hello friends,

Hope, you are enjoying mongering. I have not posted any report and thinking to do the same with your help.

Please be kind enough to let me know the good indi contact so that I can post my report.

Thanks.

Jaideep
06-19-17, 18:25
I had visited the Rvr spa at eastern suburbs wanting to try my favorite Miss T but found that she has again moved to their other branch.

I opted for another known face Miss Rt. She was pleased to see me after long gap. I opted for deep tissue though she tried hard to sell recharge, 2 hands, dry Jacuzzi etc. Almost a GFE session with lots of chit chat. Once the massage was over, I sat on the table and she stood beside it giving me full access to her juicy melons which I sucked to my hearts content and also kissed her neck & cheeks. She responded through her soft moans and bit my nipples and rubbed her face & tits all over my chest. Next she started working on jhonny and allowed me to reach inside her panties to finger her love hole. It was great fun till I exploded in her hands.

Damages: 3 k counter + 2 k extras.

Fegg123
06-19-17, 19:33
Hello seniors and everyone,

I have had a few spa experiences and enjoying those. However mange more and hence thinking to try out indies. For me it's not possible to keep another phone and sim (iPhone doesn't support multi sim). Is it possible to try out indies without that? Any ideas? I know using my regular number will get me in trouble. Let me know your views and accordingly I will subscribe to paid membership.

Thanks!This might be quite elaborate not practical but here is what I do. I got a JioFi device for work purposes (for which you need a Jio Sim card too). And once you get it, you can use MyJio app to link to the JioFi and make calls / sms from your iPhone using the Jio number which no one knows about.

If you want to go once step further and use whatsapp in secrecy, install Bluestacks (Android emulator) on your laptop and then you can use whatsapp on it using your new Jio number. Piece of cake isn't it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jaggs
06-19-17, 21:31
Hey guys, can some one please help me with what is an SA account. I tried looking for posts and in the abbreviation section but could not find any detail. Can someone please give details about the same and how to become a member.

ServingYou2003
06-19-17, 21:47
An SP from Andheri East / Saki naka area sent me her pic and said 7 k for ST. I can get the price down but does anyone know her?

P.S- Any other verified SP / Indie contact is welcome. PM is active.Hey buddy,

If you go to the post on this forum time and again it warns you about SPs operating in Sakinaka, Andheri. If you still want to try or somebody from this forum can vouch for it go ahead. All the best.

Priapus76
06-20-17, 04:51
This might be quite elaborate not practical but here is what I do. I got a JioFi device for work purposes (for which you need a Jio Sim card too). And once you get it, you can use MyJio app to link to the JioFi and make calls / sms from your iPhone using the Jio number which no one knows about.

If you want to go once step further and use whatsapp in secrecy, install Bluestacks (Android emulator) on your laptop and then you can use whatsapp on it using your new Jio number. Piece of cake isn't it.

Let me know if you have any questions.I have the same setup, which works fine upto the point of setting up a date. Once you are on the road though it's impractical to carry the device / laptop along. Second / dual phone is a safe and must option IMHO.

SimpleGuy85
06-20-17, 04:53
Pic is of Jeena Khan a b-grade movie actress. Most likely fake.

P.S- Any other verified SP / Indie contact is welcome. PM is active.

LetterDevil
06-20-17, 06:51
Went to the country spa yesterday in darkness and met the prettiest girl they have there, "J* from the block". Not my first time with her and not my first time at the spa either, so didn't even bother with the dispos. This girl is normally very shy and doesn't agree to a lot of extras but I like the challenge. She came in and we started talking about cricket. (she loves cricket) and how the Indian team lost miserably to Pakistan. Laughed a bit on that and continued with the massage. She kept playing with johnny every few minutes, pinching my ears etc etc. Throwing hints. Her massage is OK, finished it and she asked me what you want. Took the opportunity as she seemed in a fun, fiesty mood and said FS. She said no for the first few minutes, took some convincing and then she agreed for 7 k! Off went the clothes, she started with a nice SLOPPY wet BBBJ and had me in heaven on the BJ itself. I had to fish out for the condom from my wallet, she put it on started riding me in WOT. Oh man she's got an AMAZINGLY nice tight pussy, rode a few minutes and then changed to standing doggy. Banged her hard! She knows how to take a dick!

Exploded inside her and went to heaven! She removed the condi, cleaned me up and went for a shower.

She's leaving for Thailand in a day or two for a few weeks. And she doesn't even do BJ's normally so you can try your luck at the place but highly doubt it, I just got lucky!

Face: 8/10 (for a spa girl).

Service: 8/10.

WIR, yes of course if and when she is back from Thailand.

EditFun01
06-20-17, 11:22
Visited spa as walking. Looks very professional. Chose deep tissue as wanted really good massage. Went to room. Very nice room with washroom. Door had latch. So got excited. Changed to dispo. In came Ruth a NE masseuse. Pretty gal with small frame. Again me excited. Started massage. Very friendly talkative girl from mizoram. Chatted her up as she was working. Excellent massage skills. Got friendlier so indirectly asked her if any guests ever misbehave. She said yes some ask to touch and some ask for service. She said I feel like slapping them. My body is not for sale! So all excitement went away. Then while massaging took my dispo down and gave an excellent bum massage. Again got excited but could not dare to ask her about extras. Gave me a lingeringly long bum massage which felt so nice.

Finished massage and took shower. Great massage but got confused due to latch on door and long bum massage.

Damages 3.2 k counter.

No tip as no service.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude. 10/10 very friendly.

WIR. Of course as massage was excellent.

Maybe luck will improve next time.

If anyone has any other experience her please let me know.No mixed signal. This is typical NE. No extras and good massage (including bum), you will be equally disappointed if you try again.

Chotler
06-20-17, 12:07
Guys,

Is Navalkar lane safe rates for higher range girls.

Irra1269
06-20-17, 12:16
Hello mature mongers,

I am Mature monger in mid forties looking for mature MILF contacts in Mumbai. Visiting Mumbai in last weekend of June.

Thanks in advance.

AmpMax
06-20-17, 14:43
This girl is normally very shy and doesn't agree to a lot of extras but I like the challenge... And she doesn't even do BJ's normally so you can try your luck at the place but highly doubt it, I just got lucky!
.Good for you dude, just my humble opinion that such shyness is precisely affected to make it feel more challenging! These gals are all so well trained, and give standard menu to everyone with very few exceptions. I haven't seen an exception at country. Hell, I have only seen one Thai exception in any spa in the world.

I suggest you try your own little mind games to make it more fun for you.

LilJohnny
06-20-17, 15:34
Another good way is to use the secure folder in Samsung dual sim mobiles. You can parallely run every app in two different identities. One in the main mobile and other in the secure folder. Link your main sim to the main mobile and the mongering sim to the secure folder.

Apps like. Whatsapp, JD, FB, Google. Etc. Just a very convenient way to manage and access two different identities.

I have the same setup, which works fine upto the point of setting up a date. Once you are on the road though it's impractical to carry the device / laptop along. Second / dual phone is a safe and must option IMHO.

MontyD1983
06-20-17, 16:40

Was in thane near P.S. Area. So called her and fixed time in the afternoon. She requested me to come as early as possible because she wanted to leave somewhere. I reached at her door and called her. She said she has not yet arrived at the place and asked me to wait outside the building, after some time she called and asked me to come upstairs. The door was already open and she was there sitting in the dark with short jeans short and danger. She looked tired and exhausted already. But as I was in mood for 2 pops negotiated 5 k for 2 all included. She initially hesitated but agreed so we started undressing her boobs are perfectly shaped but only turn of is her complexion. She is a little dark as per my taste. As her place does not have an a / see we were all sweaty just by kissing and sucking her boobs. She was on top of me and stroking and after my jhonny was erect she took out the the cover and started licking and giving horny expressions. I asked her to give uncovered BJ, but she refused. Then after my jhonny was as hard as a rock. She cam on top of me and we did WOT for about 5 minutes. I was all over her boobs while she was stroking hard. After some time I asked her for reverse cow girl. But she looked tired and exhausted and said we will do in next round. I was a bit disappointed so said lets do doggy. Even for that she was not game and reluctantly moved in position. I was doing my best to enter but she was not cooperating. She immediately lied down with her legs wide open for missionary. Missionary went on for 5 minutes and then I released. She removed the cover and went to the washroom to clean her self..Hey,

Just wanted to know where in Thane does Payal meet and does she require a reference?

I have her number but never tried her.

RajRahuk1973
06-20-17, 17:03
People always talk and compare about mum and Delhi. They are saying that Delhi is cheaper than Mumbai. As I in my personal experience our Mumbai is far better than Delhi as far as quality of indies and less risk involved. Yes as far as WG and MP concerned might be Delhi better But quality of inde in Mumbai is far better than Delhi.

CoolDudeMan
06-20-17, 17:29
Hello friends,

Hope, you are enjoying mongering. I have not posted any report and thinking to do the same with your help.

Please be kind enough to let me know the good indi contact so that I can post my report.

Thanks.Hello Seniors,

Please help for Mumbai indi contact.

StephenRonald
06-20-17, 19:40
Hi fellow mongers,

This is my first FR I am not so sure about my writing skills!!

Well here goes.

I was in Mumbai for a couple of days was staying in a 5 star hotelin {jew who} . It had a beach facing room an everything. So I was with my best friends we had a couple of drinks and slept off the first night.

The next day morning I went for a light walk and I saw a spa (UBT) I saw that it was open and I went in since I knew my friends won't wake up for another couple of hours I chose a 1 hour body massage with oil. Well guess what it was my lucky day!! The lady had humungous boobs and okay face named after a famous race car driver xxxxx lauda. {not Hindi} the massage was no good I mean not good at all she was standing on my back I thought my back's going to snap. The massage continued and she started giving me hints like accidentally touching my balls and said sorry I said its fine. Then she asked for 2. 5 k and I negotiated for 1. 5 k and we agreed she started the work it was one hell of an HJ with BM and full access to her big boobs I had a really good time. It got over she did some more of what she thought was a massage. I reached my room and my friends were awake by then and they asked me where I went and why I look so happy. So I sent them there as well so all 3 of had the same therapist one less thing to do from my bucket list!! Safe mongering guys.

Cheers,

Stephen. R.

OnBang1988
06-20-17, 21:11
A week old FR.

Firstly, thanks to the person who shared this contact. She is one of the famous girl in this forum (but I did not know until I met her), I have read lot of FR's about her. On a side note she knows about this forum and a lurker of this forum, hence not taking her name and the person who shared the contact with me. (This is just as an FYI, I am sure many may be aware of it, but it was surprising to me!

Before reading ahead, please note I ain't a writer.

It was already Monday morning when I finally got my first contact in Mumbai, after wasting my weekend (for the matter last one year, after coming from Dubai) I was desperate to try someone and also did not want to miss the first contact ever received via ISG. WA her on Tuesday morning, very prompt response after a 10 min chat blocked for the night. Now comes the million dollar question "Which Location?" I was feeling safe to go to some unknown place and equally afraid of renting a hotel. Finally took courage to book in Couple friendly hotel (which accepts local ID) at Dark Night. Picked the girl from nearby local (until then I wasn't sure how this meet up will go as she has shared very average photo of her), there waits a girl in late 20's in black top and blue jean, in a dilemma to approach her, as she was looking gorgeous than her picture shared. Called her number to confirm, and there it goes it was her. Impressed with her first cut looks, soon headed to the hotel.

No hassle in check-in (BTW, looks like this hotel is famous for couples, at least I saw three to four couples checking in, obviously by their looks unmarried). Then the regular story of showering together, cleaning each other, BBBJ, (one shot) DFK, DATY (second shot), Missionary (3rd shot), WOT (4th shot) all these happen between 10 PM to 3 AM, in between pressed, sucked and played with her boobs for atleast 30 minutes, nice assets to play with.

I have a small question to you guys. During any of my session I did not last long for more than a minute, BBBJ - 1 min, Missionary - 30 secs, WOT - 1 min, but it did not take time to be erect within 5 minutes of me coming. She was like "you need lot sensual touches from girls". Is this very normal thing happening to all during very initial stage of sex, as I am beginner (hardly had 15 to 20 fucks in my life and I am nearing my 30). One of my friend suggested me to take at least three to four BBBJ's in a week, until the jhonny is friendly enough to stay awake for sometime.

I can surely share this contact as she is open to meet new people. In return I would need a contact from you of an Indie with place near Dark Night area who gives BBBJ and top access for cheaper price, as I planning to visit every alternate days for next two weeks.

Pros.

Service.

Not money minded.

Unlimited Shots.

BBBJ.

DATY.

Nice Boobs (Not big, not small, perfect to my taste).

Tight basement.

Cons.

Stretch Marks.

Smoker (may be she wouldn't if you are not into smoking).

Toothy BJ (little turn off, but she compensated with her vacuum lips and twisty tongue).

Damages: 10 K FN.

WIR: Yes, booked her the next day (extended my stay at the hotel for one more day: p) Planned for this weekend as well.

RBond007
06-20-17, 22:11
Another good way is to use the secure folder in Samsung dual sim mobiles. You can parallely run every app in two different identities. One in the main mobile and other in the secure folder. Link your main sim to the main mobile and the mongering sim to the secure folder.

Apps like. Whatsapp, JD, FB, Google. Etc. Just a very convenient way to manage and access two different identities.Can someone please PM me what is the Full form of JD and also SA and SEA tried RTFF but could not find any hints here please help senior members I am in Mumbai now for few weeks and would like to explore some good options in Mumbai any seniors if can PM some good contacts of Hot and Voluptuous girls that would also be great help. I am based in Dubai and happy to return the favour back with contacts in Dubai or Bangkok my second home.

RBond007
06-20-17, 22:13
Hey guys, can some one please help me with what is an SA account. I tried looking for posts and in the abbreviation section but could not find any detail. Can someone please give details about the same and how to become a member.Can someone please PM me the full form for SA and SEA very keen to find this out. I tried RTFF but couldn't get much help.

RBond007
06-20-17, 22:20
Hi all,

Which are the best clubs in Mumbai to pickup non WGs? Specially MILFs.Friends,

I have the same request can someone please tip on the best clubs in Mumbai to pick up girls specially MILFS. You can either share it here in the forum or also please feel free to PM me if that works better for you and for everyone in the forum.

Bond Bond
06-21-17, 02:30
I just sent you a PM. It's a waste of money as all girls are too pricey. Anyways take your pick.

Hey guys, can some one please help me with what is an SA account. I tried looking for posts and in the abbreviation section but could not find any detail. Can someone please give details about the same and how to become a member.

Mcxxx
06-21-17, 03:33
Hello mates from Mumbai,

This is Sid from Bangalore. I'm in Mumbai for a week and would be very grateful if you guys could help. Mongering in Bangalore has become so expensive and risky that I have quit mongering here. So it has been a long time since I had a nice time. I'm thinking of exploring the NL lane but I don't have the right route, right building and the right people. In case any of you need any help in Bangalore, I will be more than happy to do it. Also I'm mostly free the next week so in case any of you would like to join for a drink. I would be happy to have company.

Regards,

Sid.

SimpleGuy85
06-21-17, 05:25
Have been in the scene for quite few years, Kitty Su and Trilogy are the ones which has the best crowd. No MILF though.

Friends,

I have the same request can someone please tip on the best clubs in Mumbai to pick up girls specially MILFS. You can either share it here in the forum or also please feel free to PM me if that works better for you and for everyone in the forum.

JBaths
06-21-17, 08:01
Can you share her contact please, or the senior details who gave the lead.

Thanks in advance.

PM me.

A week old FR.

Firstly, thanks to the person who shared this contact. She is one of the famous girl in this forum (but I did not know until I met her), I have read lot of FR's about her. On a side note she knows about this forum and a lurker of this forum, hence not taking her name and the person who shared the contact with me. (This is just as an FYI, I am sure many may be aware of it, but it was surprising to me!

It was already Monday morning when I finally got my first contact in Mumbai, after wasting my weekend (for the matter last one year, after coming from Dubai) I was desperate to try someone and also did not want to miss the first contact ever received via ISG. WA her on Tuesday morning, very prompt response after a 10 min chat blocked for the night. Now comes the million dollar question "Which Location?" I was feeling safe to go to some unknown place and equally afraid of renting a hotel. Finally took courage to book in Couple friendly hotel (which accepts local ID) at Dark Night. Picked the girl from nearby local (until then I wasn't sure how this meet up will go as she has shared very average photo of her), there waits a girl in late 20's in black top and blue jean, in a dilemma to approach her, as she was looking gorgeous than her picture shared. Called her number to confirm, and there it goes it was her. Impressed with her first cut looks, soon headed to the hotel.

No hassle in check-in (BTW, looks like this hotel is famous for couples, at least I saw three to four couples checking in, obviously by their looks unmarried). Then the regular story of showering together, cleaning each other, BBBJ, (one shot) DFK, DATY (second shot), Missionary (3rd shot), WOT (4th shot) all these happen between 10 PM to 3 AM, in between pressed, sucked and played with her boobs for atleast 30 minutes, nice assets to play with..

Archie 2009
06-21-17, 09:24
Can someone please PM me the full form for SA and SEA very keen to find this out. I tried RTFF but couldn't get much help.SEA is Sexy Escorts Ads.com and SA is seeking arrangement. Com.

SpyKzap
06-21-17, 09:52
A week old FR.

It was already Monday morning when I finally got my first contact in Mumbai, after wasting my weekend (for the matter last one year, after coming from Dubai) I was desperate to try someone and also did not want to miss the first contact ever received via ISG. WA her on Tuesday morning, very prompt response after a 10 min chat blocked for the night..Hi,

Could you PM me the hotel details?

Vichu
06-21-17, 10:47
Went to the country spa yesterday in darkness and met the prettiest girl they have there, "J* from the block". Not my first time with her and not my first time at the spa either, so didn't even bother with the dispos. This girl is normally very shy and doesn't agree to a lot of extras but I like the challenge. She came in and we started talking about cricket. (she loves cricket) and how the indian team lost miserably to pakistan. Laughed a bit on that and continued with the massage. She kept playing with johnny every few minutes, pinching my ears etc etc. Throwing hints. Her massage is OK, finished it and she asked me what you want. Took the opportunity as she seemed in a fun, fiesty mood and said FS. She said no for the first few minutes, took some convincing and then she agreed for 7 k! Off went the clothes, she started with a nice SLOPPY wet BBBJ and had me in heaven on the BJ itself. I had to fish out for the condom from my wallet, she put it on started riding me in WOT. Oh man she's got an AMAZINGLY nice tight pussy, rode a few minutes and then changed to standing doggy. Banged her hard! She knows how to take a dick!

Exploded inside her and went to heaven! She removed the condi, cleaned me up and went for a shower.

She's leaving for Thailand in a day or two for a few weeks. And she doesn't even do BJ's normally so you can try your luck at the place but highly doubt it, I just got lucky!

Face: 8/10 (for a spa girl).

Service: 8/10.

WIR, YES OFCOURSE if and when she is back from Thailand.Hey bro,

Visiting Mumbai in July can you share details of this MP.

Amey1991
06-21-17, 11:41
Hi bros,

Read a good FR about some fashion designer indie black cat from Borivali. Could anyone share her contact. Would share my best contacts in return.

LetterDevil
06-21-17, 11:57
I just sent you a PM. It's a waste of money as all girls are too pricey. Anyways take your pick.You did? Didn't get anything.

David9938
06-21-17, 12:10
A week old FR.

Before reading ahead, please note I ain't a writer..Bro,

What is the name of indie.

Krishnak
06-21-17, 12:12
Hi brothers,

I am visiting Mumbai in next 3 days. Please pm me good contacts. I am interested in a goof GFE.

Wadala 2323
06-21-17, 13:39
Sent you details.

Friends,

MrXpert99
06-21-17, 15:14
A week old FR.

I have a small question to you guys. During any of my session I did not last long for more than a minute, BBBJ - 1 min, Missionary - 30 secs, WOT - 1 min, but it did not take time to be erect within 5 minutes of me coming. She was like "you need lot sensual touches from girls". Is this very normal thing happening to all during very initial stage of sex, as I am beginner (hardly had 15 to 20 fucks in my life and I am nearing my 30). One of my friend suggested me to take at least three to four BBBJ's in a week, until the jhonny is friendly enough to stay awake for sometime..Coming in 30 sec or less than a minute might be due to over excitement. Ideally your second and next sessions should have lasted longer. It is possible you may be suffering from premature ejaculation. Try extended pleasure condoms to last longer. If that doesn't work you may have issues.

Monger Learner
06-21-17, 15:55
Hi fellow mongers,

This is my first FR I am not so sure about my writing skills!!

Well here goes.

I was in Mumbai for a couple of days was staying in a 5 star hotelin {jew who} . It had a beach facing room an everything. So I was with my best friends we had a couple of drinks and slept off the first night.

The next day morning I went for a light walk and I saw a spa (UBT) I saw that it was open and I went in since I knew my friends won't wake up for another couple of hours I chose a 1 hour body massage with oil. Well guess what it was my lucky day!! The lady had humungous boobs and okay face named after a famous race car driver xxxxx lauda. {not Hindi} the massage was no good I mean not good at all she was standing on my back I thought my back's going to snap. The massage continued and she started giving me hints like accidentally touching my balls and said sorry I said its fine. Then she asked for 2. 5 k and I negotiated for 1. 5 k and we agreed she started the work it was one hell of an HJ with BM and full access to her big boobs I had a really good time. It got over she did some more of what she thought was a massage. I reached my room and my friends were awake by then and they asked me where I went and why I look so happy. So I sent them there as well so all 3 of had the same therapist one less thing to do from my bucket list!! Safe mongering guys.

Cheers,

Stephen. R.Buddy have been looking for a bird with humungous racks, however when I checked at Juhu ut for the name of N (Lauda). There is no one by that name. Have you got the name right?

Chengiz
06-21-17, 18:23
Hi,

Requesting dope on a profile on AFF that goes by multiple names such as Alyssa etc with number ending 271. Planning a meet up. Amy review will be useful.

Ciao.

VivanAdvitya
06-21-17, 19:35
Dear mongers,

It has been almost 6 months since I moved to Bombay from Singapore. I've been following this site like a holy grail towards getting some action here. My Hindi is not very fluent. I can barely speak without breaking. Hence all the struggle and frustration. So, I did gate crash NL after coming across hundreds of reviews from there. The lane didn't exactly look like "visitors friendly". So, all I'm seeking for is a decent SP contact who deals around the vicinity of 3 k-6 k (Particularly "Bhabhi Types" Just got my membership activated. I'd be eternally grateful to whoever helps me out here. If it doesn't sound too creepy, I would love to treat you back with a couple of drinks. That's all I can offer as of now since I have zero mongering experience here. Awaiting to hear from someone who has once been in the same place as me.

Thanks a ton in advance.

ScorpionMav
06-21-17, 21:24
A while back I found myself wanting to try out the jacuzzi experience at Ren see. I wanted somebody I knew I would have a great experience with. So then booked an appointment with Miss T. I had an experience with her at Ren w awhile back when they were undergoing renovation at the Chembur branch. Took a ninety minute session and booked the dry room since the jacuzzi was out of commission. I was shredded that I could not try the jacuzzi. But getting miss t alone in a room has always been a good experience.

After forty minutes of massage. Miss T unbuttoned down to the nude. I asked for a B2B she agreed. Wanted to try something new since my jacuzzi experience was no longer possible. She started with. Slow HJ and after she pretty much let me do anything to her. Her boobs are just magical. B2B was extravagant. Really enjoyed the experience. Very sexual in nature. I fingers her and massaged her all over. So wet she got! After much play, session came to an end. Took a shower with her and washed each other clean. Expensive affair. But needed something like this to get me back into reality once again due to some personal circumstances.

Total damage.

4 k. B2B and 2 pops.

WIR. Maybe if I get her in a jacuzzi perhaps.Total 12 K? Shit we guys in Mumbai are guilty of jacking up prices like crazy unlike the Delhi lads, seriously! Just my opinion though, happy that you had a lot of fun!

OnBang1988
06-21-17, 21:27
Coming in 30 sec or less than a minute might be due to over excitement. Ideally your second and next sessions should have lasted longer. It is possible you may be suffering from premature ejaculation. Try extended pleasure condoms to last longer. If that doesn't work you may have issues.Yes the second and third bit lasted longer, however not more than two minutes. Will try your advice of condos.

RBond007
06-21-17, 22:35
Hello friends and seniors,

I just came to Mumbai few days back will be here for few weeks also plan to visit Bangalore and Goa. I am based in Dubai and can help our fellow members by returning the favour and sharing contacts in Dubai or Bangkok.

I need your help in the following areas please PM me seniors will highly appreciate.

1. Please PM me details of MPs with Full Service where there are hot busty gals prefer Indian, but can also try Thai and NE and also others. So I am open minded. If you guys can share details of any MPs that offer good services will really appreciate.

2. Please PM me the exact name and location of Country Spa tried to find it today but was not able to so if some senior can PM me the exact name of the place and location that would be really helpful.

3. If you can guide me on discos / nightclubs and bars from where we can easily pickup WGs and NWGs.

4. Can someone please share the digits of the famous Girl S*BR*and* (vowels excluded as stars).

5. Can someone please share the digits of Bhavi from SA.

6 Can any of my fellow mongers share digits of any hot contacts in Mumbai. Goa, Bangalore.

Look forward to hearing from you folks.

BridgeNair
06-22-17, 04:28
Help needed. I just got in touch with Riya number ending 136 from Thane. She says she has a place. Any reviews on her.

Please put share your views in the forum.

LustyBannana
06-22-17, 05:08
Availed services of Nisha in Mira Road. A small petite gal, with hardly any boobs. Had contacted her through WhatsApp and asked for photos. They were pretty. She looked kinda hot. Pics were deceiving to some extent. She was punctual and met me at the designated spot in time. In fact she arrived before time. She is kind of chatterbox, so it's time pass being with her. Average in bed. Not too mechanical but not passionate too. She had a padding to deceive boob lovers. Was kind of dejected seeing her small boobs. But she gave me one of the best blowjobs till date. , Without condom.

She was not in a hurry, didn't do any nakhra.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 3/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Actual action- 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.

Irehan77
06-22-17, 13:27
Have not been active in mongering for past 2 years, but want to break the dry spell.

My last visit to CH / NL was in March 2016. Have tried quite a few indies and DB girls in the past. Many of them are still in touch with me, and I can share their numbers in exchange.

Would appreciate if seniors could help me get started.

Have recently purchased PM too.

Rehan.

SilverFox2
06-22-17, 20:06
Availed services of Nisha in Mira Road. A small petite gal, with hardly any boobs. Had contacted her through WhatsApp and asked for photos. They were pretty. She looked kinda hot. Pics were deceiving to some extent. She was punctual and met me at the designated spot in time. In fact she arrived before time. She is kind of chatterbox, so it's time pass being with her. Average in bed. Not too mechanical but not passionate too. She had a padding to deceive boob lovers. Was kind of dejected seeing her small boobs. But she gave me one of the best blowjobs till date. , Without condom.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 3/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Actual action- 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.Bro,

Can you please share me the contact, I would like to try BBBJ.

KillerPassion
06-22-17, 21:00
Guys,

I am more excited to write about this than the actual action.

Was given reference of this beauty by a kind Senior. I WA her and fixed the appointment for Sunday afternoon. No money discussed. While she was very fair looking in pic. I was not sure about the prettiness. I reached her place and found a glowing face opening the door. She was wearing black colour 1 piece. Covered till end. Entered and was given entry to inside room of her place. I realised she lived there! A bit of casual chit chat. Played with her 2 cats. And I was not sure how to start the action. Finally, she lied on her bed and I went close to her and started chit chatting. In few minutes, I was kissing her lips like a soft petal with one of my hands roaming her back till bottom. While she closed her eyes. Her hands were rubbing my back all over. I was actually very controlled till now. And slowly started kissing her neck and open shoulders. When I continued this slow teasing for long. She herself turned back and providing access to her back. Rolled my fingers all over. Specially on her amazingly big and firm ass. She herself then told me how her dress can be unbuttoned. And I followed with unzipping her back and started kissing her passionately. By this time. She had started moaning with her closed eyes. I pulled out her entire 1 piece to leave her in white undergarments. Her ass is damn amazing. I immediately pulled her pants down a bit to massage her ass. I unbuttoned her bra as well and kissed her bare back leaving nothing dry. She now turned front and I was staring at this complete white skin beauty. Loved her flat belly and deep navel. After a long foreplay. She asked me to remove my clothes now and started stroking me slowly. Soon I was hard and she put the condo and asked to enter. I was very conscious for my first time performance. But managed to enter without any over excitement. Now. I pushed deep and deep and could feel the wetness she had gained by now. With my strokes, the bed had started making sounds. And I exploded in 5 min. She was still due and asked me to continue the stroke for sometime before cumming peacefully. My first experience was kinda successful. ☺65039;.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/ 10, friendly.

Negative: all action done by me.

Damage: 7 K.

LadyKiller2004
06-23-17, 01:56
FR. Poonam.

#Good review.

Called her last night to confirm our time today. She has a place at Malvani. Decent and safe but non A/C. She sent a guy to pick me from location. Was happy to see pretty face and good body. Offered me cold water. She asked me to freshen up. She is wild cat in a bed. Jumped on me with DFK. She was actually enjoying the action. Then with slow sensual kisses. She started with BBBJ. Tried to deep throat me but was choking but she is really good. Then pushed her back and fucked her mouth brutally. Fucked her mouth for 5 minutes so hard that she had tears in her eyes. Jonny was ready for final action. Started with missionary for 5 minutes and then WOT. She was griping me with her pussy. Also fingered her ass for nice 2 minutes.

Face- 8.

Body-8.

Boobs- 7.

Pussy- 9 clean and shaved.

Attitude- 9.

Damages- 2.5 for a Pop.

WIR. Yes.

VivanAdvitya
06-23-17, 03:52
Dear mongers,

I'm one of those lost souls who found glory through this forum. Before I begin to pen down my very first FR, god bless this forum. God bless you all and the admins of course. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I've been wanting to break into NL for the longest time but never really had a good lead. Before I continue, this is going to be a long write up, if you're running short of time. I would advise you to look elsewhere.

First and fore most, huge shout out to senior monger Kalanamak who came to the rescue. He's such a gem person that he took so much time and patiently explained everything about NL and how to get away with it even with language difficulties. Yes, he did type down what to say. Who to contact. What're the prices and how's the whole setup like. I was genuinely a little shocked to come across such a kind person who helped out even though he had no clue who I was. Kalanamak, if you're reading this, I want to let you know that I respect you a lot. Thanks a ton once again.

Here goes the whole walk through. I'm trying to be as detailed as possible since I know that this review might help someone else too. I reached NL, gave the suggested SP a call and asked him to come down. He did, promptly. However, I had second thoughts that he's gonna rip me off. But I went ahead fearlessly trusting my senior monger's words. It was exactly how our senior monger had explained to me earlier. SP took me to the second floor. Once when the door opened, I was a little bit more comfortable since it wasn't dingy or shady at all. He put me in a room and asked me what price point am I looking at. I told him that I wanted to have a look at everyone. He did bring in all of them. I've always had a fetish for hip folds. Bhabhi type was my scene. Picked one which responded when I smiled at her and made sure that she was in a sari and the hip folds were ample and visible. My excitement level doubled up after seeing all those folds perfectly align like how had I always imagined.

After few minutes, she walked in. Guys! This is where it all starts. As soon as she entered the room, she asked me whether I want to drink anything? It took me a while to process this. Imagine a typical bhabhiji with ample cleavage exposure in a see through black saree, wanting to throw herself on you. I was like, holy cow yes. I've been with girls but older women are always a major turn on for me. Called for some good whiskey for her and myself. Oh. My. God. The things that she did, I wish I could describe them properly. Words wouldn't justify it. So, we were chit chatting a little bit initially. It's always good to empathize with them (pretend to care for them and console them) since it majorly improves the chemistry later on. You know what I mean.

She started of saying "darling" "meri jaan" and stuff like that. That was a bit of a turn off. But little did I knew that she actually meant it. I'm a well built guy (South Indian, medium dark skin). She went wild. Like, actually. She started of eating my beard and French kissing me. Yes, eating my beard. As in making sure that every beard strand was soaked with her saliva. Like literally eating my beard. Not exaggerating one bit.

She kept on saying how much she's fond of recently released South Indian movie (part 2, you guys know what it is) while she was in another world chewing on my nipples vigorously. Guys, I'm not exaggerating one bit. Trust me on this. And she went down on me without a rain coat. Oh. My. God. So, half way through (after a good 10-12 minutes) I wanted to take a smoke break since the fan was off and I started to feel the heat. She just pushed me down with both her palms and told me that it can wait and see how hotter it can get. Imagine yourself lying down on a comfortable bed (45 degrees with cushioned back) and smoke in one one hand (A little tipsy of course). Bhabhiji blowing her heads off with a lot of saliva and you can actually see the whole scene happening on the full scale mirror placed right to the bed. Divine I'd say. Again, not exaggerating one bit. That's when I actually thought to myself that paid sex can be better at times. Like, she was literally in another world. Although, this woman knew what she was doing for sure. So, I asked her whether her service is similar to everyone else who comes in? She told me that she's fond of South Indians and big chests and flat tummy with abs. Guys, I'm sorry if I sound cocky and boastful here. But that's how I actually look like though.

When I thought it couldn't get any better. She just went down further and provided a perfect rim job. Just when I was enjoying that the most. She went down even further more and stuck my left leg's first three toes into her mouth and starts to lick it vigorously. I wouldn't blame you if you think that if I'm cooking all this up. But this actually what happened. She licked me all the way up again and started to lick my arm pits. I was like, okay cool. All the boxes are checked. I really couldn't believe that this was happening. It was that good! Then after, I took control of the proceedings and rammed her brains out in all possible positions. Surprisingly, she kept asking for more and she got a little disappointed that I couldn't keep up with her libido. I was like, Okay! I've officially met a nympho in person now.

Moving on, she was a little tipsy. Started to eat my chest and dick again. Like, she knew what to give importance when. That good I tell you. And I finally decided to stick it to her with the raincoat on. She went wilder. Like, no words to explain. Her "fake pretentious moans" turned into real and back scratching ones. Yes, I wouldn't blame you again if you think all of the above is cooked up. It was THAT unrealistic for me as well. All of the above happened for just 2.5 k.

Later on, she shared her personal mobile number without even requesting her for it and asked me to call her whenever I feel the itch. Yes, all my stars aligned perfectly for this to happen. This is coming from a guy who has mongered around half the globe.

Now, I know for a fact that everyone wants to know who's the SP and her name & number. Well, I earned it. It's only fair if you earn it too. PM me with your best mongering (real) experience and a bit of help to get around with Bombay. Would love leads on hidden gems in NL. I'd definitely get back to you with what you need.

Happy mongering.

KeriJun
06-23-17, 05:13
Sir,

Can you please PM me the contact.

Guys,

Was given reference of this beauty by a kind Senior. I WA her and fixed the appointment for Sunday afternoon. No money discussed. While she was very fair looking in pic. I was not sure about the prettiness. I reached her place and found a glowing face opening the door. She was wearing black colour 1 piece. Covered till end. Entered and was given entry to inside room of her place. I realised she lived there! A bit of casual chit chat. Played with her 2 cats. And I was not sure how to start the action. Finally, she lied on her bed and I went close to her and started chit chatting. In few minutes, I was kissing her lips like a soft petal with one of my hands roaming her back till bottom. While she closed her eyes. Her hands were rubbing my back all over. I was actually very controlled till now. And slowly started kissing her neck and open shoulders. When I continued this slow teasing for long. She herself turned back and providing access to her back. Rolled my fingers all over. Specially on her amazingly big and firm ass. She herself then told me how her dress can be unbuttoned. And I followed with unzipping her back and started kissing her passionately. By this time. She had started moaning with her closed eyes. I pulled out her entire 1 piece to leave her in white undergarments. Her ass is damn amazing. I immediately pulled her pants down a bit to massage her ass. I unbuttoned her bra as well and kissed her bare back leaving nothing dry. She now turned front and I was staring at this complete white skin beauty. Loved her flat belly and deep navel. After a long foreplay. She asked me to remove my clothes now and started stroking me slowly. Soon I was hard and she put the condo and asked to enter..

Irra1269
06-23-17, 05:23
Coming to Mumbai in next week end. Looking for MILFs / Aunties for matures like people like us who are in mid forties. If anyone has contact can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Priapus76
06-23-17, 06:02

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 3/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Actual action- 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.Can you please share the damages?

SleightOfHand
06-23-17, 07:17
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1982848#post1982848.

Help needed. I just got in touch with Riya number ending 136 from Thane. She says she has a place. Any reviews on her.

Bond Bond
06-23-17, 07:20
Also known as kali chut on SEA. Do RTFF about her here. She is an ugly fat black lady in late thirties. Will offer a threesome as well since nobody will go to her after seeing her. Try her if really desperate. Hese are MY thoughts and no offence meant to anyone.

MontyD1983
06-23-17, 10:53
Guys,

Was given reference of this beauty by a kind Senior. I WA her and fixed the appointment for Sunday afternoon. No money discussed. While she was very fair looking in pic. I was not sure about the prettiness. I reached her place and found a glowing face opening the door. She was wearing black colour 1 piece. Covered till end. Entered and was given entry to inside room of her place. I realised she lived there! A bit of casual chit chat. Played with her 2 cats. And I was not sure how to start the action. Finally, she lied on her bed and I went close to her and started chit chatting. In few minutes, I was kissing her lips like a soft petal with one of my hands roaming her back till bottom. While she closed her eyes. Her hands were rubbing my back all over. I was actually very controlled till now. And slowly started kissing her neck and open shoulders. When I continued this slow teasing for long. She herself turned back and providing access to her back. Rolled my fingers all over. Specially on her amazingly big and firm ass. She herself then told me how her dress can be unbuttoned. And I followed with unzipping her back and started kissing her passionately. By this time. She had started moaning with her closed eyes. I pulled out her entire 1 piece to leave her in white undergarments..Please clear your inbox for me to share contacts.

GermanShepherd
06-23-17, 11:30
After a long time ventured a New Setup In Darkness starting with Y diagonally opposite to M&S.

Good clean setup. Curtains only, with Thai beds or higher rise floor mattress. There are 3 to 4 Thai therapist and I got an old one Miss K while my friend got lucky with much younger.

And better looking Miss L, while my other friend was allotted Ne Miss P. All came out satisfied.

Miss K:1 k for HJ and TL (she started with 2 k): face 6/10, massage 6/10 (not up to the mark) , service: 6/10 - good I negotiated to 1 k which was the worth.

Miss L: 2 k for BJ & TL face: 8/10 , massage was ok ok, BJ was awesome as per him.

Miss P: 1.5 k for HJ and TL.

Counter was 1.5 k but got membership immediately after seeing Miss L and getting to know BJ was at 2 k.

They offer 20% upfront discount on menu, but I guess membership is cheaper. 15 k for 12 sessions.

Receptionists are quiet beautiful & charming too.

Happy and safe Mongering.

Gsd.

Haritcg1985
06-23-17, 14:15
Brothers,

My work is such that I end up travelling a lot. I have tried many inde escorts in London and several European countries and have always had a great experience. Have found many sites for Mumbai and Delhi but not sure about the safety and the level of satisfaction. If the regulars can point me out a direction that'll be swell.

Cheers.

Vishal1980
06-23-17, 15:53
Senior members please help,

I am looking for genuine MILF contacts please help my budget is 3 k looking from CST. Navi Mumbai area.

Please help.

BusyMan64
06-23-17, 16:34
guys,

i am more excited to write about this than the actual action.

Was given reference of this beauty by a kind senior. I wa her and fixed the appointment for sunday afternoon. No money discussed. While she was very fair looking in pic. I was not sure about the prettiness. I reached her place and found a glowing face opening the door. She was wearing black colour 1 piece. Covered till end. Entered and was given entry to inside room of her place. I realised she lived there! A bit of casual chit chat. Played with her 2 cats. And i was not sure how to start the action. Finally, she lied on her bed and i went close to her and started chit chatting. In few minutes, i was kissing her lips like a soft petal with one of my hands roaming her back till bottom. While she closed her eyes. Her hands were rubbing my back all over. I was actually very controlled till now. And slowly started kissing her neck and open shoulders. When i continued this slow teasing for long. She herself turned back and providing access to her back. Rolled my fingers all over. Specially on her amazingly big and firm ass. She herself then told me how her dress can be unbuttoned. And i followed with unzipping her back and started kissing her passionately.Is she Riya from Malad west-catalogue model?

Newariya
06-23-17, 18:17
Hi guys,

Been reading through the forum and have been finding the prices rather atrocious. Is it just me?

B2B for 4 k? In Delhi it's easy at 1.5 k for the same.

1 shot people are paying 6 k 7 k. I saw a girls pic in the forum uploaded a day or two back asking for 7 k. She was available at 3 k in Delhi a few months ago.

Mumbai being the attraction of so many girls for the film industry etc should have ample amount of WGs getting into this trade after not making it. Where are they?

I'll be visiting Mumbai next week and was looking to make myself cool down. But the cost looks scary!

So guys if anyone would be kind to help me with a good indi (VFM) for the night I'd be grateful. Range would be 10-15 k.

I can reciprocate for some VFM mongering Delhi side.

Cheers,

Newariya.

LustyBannana
06-23-17, 19:19
Can you please share the damages?Damages are 4 K plus the hotel charges.

KeriJun
06-24-17, 00:05
Bro,

Can you please give a hint on the location?

After a long time ventured a New Setup In Darkness starting with Y diagonally opposite to M&S.

Good clean setup. Curtains only, with Thai beds or higher rise floor mattress. There are 3 to 4 Thai therapist and I got an old one Miss K while my friend got lucky with much younger.

And better looking Miss L, while my other friend was allotted Ne Miss P. All came out satisfied.

Miss K:1 k for HJ and TL (she started with 2 k): face 6/10, massage 6/10 (not up to the mark) , service: 6/10 - good I negotiated to 1 k which was the worth.

Miss L: 2 k for BJ & TL face: 8/10 , massage was ok ok, BJ was awesome as per him.

Miss P: 1.5 k for HJ and TL.

Counter was 1.5 k but got membership immediately after seeing Miss L and getting to know BJ was at 2 k.

They offer 20% upfront discount on menu, but I guess membership is cheaper. 15 k for 12 sessions.

Receptionists are quiet beautiful & charming too.

Happy and safe Mongering.

Gsd.

Adextro101
06-24-17, 06:37
I guess its become a tradition now but cannot start without thanking BophSep. In this case doubly so.

I had booked a hotel room and asked Pihu for LT. She agreed and hence looked forward to the evening. But 10 minutes before she was about to come I tried calling. She cut calls and then out of the blue cancelled. Something about a friend being unwell. I assumed hogwash and was inclined to call it a day.

Thankfully BophSep came to the rescue. He recommended a few but contacting them was difficult. Finally thought of Shreya and she was available. Took time as she lived far away but I guess one cannot complain in this situation.

I know most of the posters have negative reviews on her. My experience was not as bad. She is thin, very thin. As a result her tits are very mediocre in size. Aside from and her penchant for wanting to smoke no complaints.

We started by finishing some beer ordered and then proceeded to have a shower. Had a good time in the bath tub and started our first session in the shower. She is tight and hence had doing doggy in the bath was great. We relaxed a bit and then continued where we left of in missionary and other positions in bed. Post a couple of more beers and food we started our next session. She is slightly lazy in WOT but gives a great BJ. I prefer CBJ and she does have a good suction capacity. In the morning we had another session. Very tiring and fun.

Figure: 8/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Bust: 1/10.

Costs: 10 k.

WIR: Maybe.

NautiMind
06-24-17, 06:50
I'm from Mumbai and new to this forum so will need you guys initial help. Got a contact of a 30+ yr old indie from Mira. No ending 530 also is on locanto. Anyone has any inputs for her? Do let me know, quoting 6.2 k FR 2 hrs with accommodation. Take care and have fun guys.

LadyKiller2004
06-24-17, 06:53
Guys,

Have shared no of Poonam with few people in the forum. Price of indies also work on demand and supply. Please don't jack up price by blindly saying yes to any price. Don't let you dick rule your brain. Say no if she is saying higher price.

For rest of the guys. Will share nos with you next week.

Been mongering for last 8 years but was out of town for last two years. Managed to activate some new and old contacts. More FR are coming soon.

Keep calm and happy mongering.

Peter Patros
06-24-17, 08:29
BophSep is right. This sounds like another Fiza.

Relativity good FR after going through the FR seems this Fiza is different from much discussed Fiza in the forum, Got confused Can you share the last 3 digit of Fiza. Regards.

DecentHunter
06-24-17, 10:10
Dear mongers,

I'm one of those lost souls who found glory through this forum. Before I begin to pen down my very first FR, god bless this forum. God bless you all and the admins of course. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I've been wanting to break into NL for the longest time but never really had a good lead. Before I continue, this is going to be a long write up, if you're running short of time. I would advise you to look elsewhere.

First and fore most, huge shout out to senior monger Kalanamak who came to the rescue. He's such a gem person that he took so much time and patiently explained everything about NL and how to get away with it even with language difficulties. Yes, he did type down what to say. Who to contact. What're the prices and how's the whole setup like. I was genuinely a little shocked to come across such a kind person who helped out even though he had no clue who I was. Kalanamak, if you're reading this, I want to let you know that I respect you a lot. Thanks a ton once again.

Here goes the whole walk through. I'm trying to be as detailed as possible since I know that this review might help someone else too. I reached NL, gave the suggested SP a call and asked him to come down. He did, promptly. However, I had second thoughts that he's gonna rip me off. But I went ahead fearlessly trusting my senior monger's words. It was exactly how our senior monger had explained to me earlier. SP took me to the second floor..Juicy FR. Looks you had a really great time!

Spigot38
06-24-17, 11:17

Please put share your views in the forum.Hey,

Check my review few weeks ago when I took her at her flat. Regards, Spigot.

VickeyForever
06-24-17, 11:27
Planning on visiting this spa soon. Does anyone know any good providers? Do they have Thai options?Any update? How did it go?

Manisu
06-24-17, 11:31
Hi everyone,

First time here. Want to know if anyone has contact of a good sexy mistress contact in Mumbai. Here for couple of days.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Fegg123
06-24-17, 12:10
Any update? How did it go?Nothing yet. I actually called them up, a guy picked up and I asked if there is Ms. And (Someone in the forum gave me the name) or any other Thai, he said no they have left. However, I think UT in Darkness / Ironman area does have Thais and will try to go there some time soon. If anyone have any references there, would be appreciated.

P.S- Also looking for verified safe NL SP / indie contacts.

Tall69
06-24-17, 13:50
Also known as kali chut on SEA. Do RTFF about her here. She is an ugly fat black lady in late thirties. Will offer a threesome as well since nobody will go to her after seeing her. Try her if really desperate. Hese are MY thoughts and no offence meant to anyone.Agree 100%. Well said.

Jaideep
06-24-17, 18:16
Jacuzzi is now available bro at the same location priced at a whopping 10 k.

Total damage.

4 k. B2B and 2 pops.

WIR. Maybe if I get her in a jacuzzi perhaps.

LadyKiller2004
06-24-17, 18:22
FR Nisha.

#Goodreview.

Got contact of hers from close friend. WA her and she responded with her pic and price. Confirmed date and location of our meeting at one of the hotel at Mira road. Was right on time. Looks decent but pic shared was photoshopped. Proceed to bed. She allowed kissing but no DFK that was turnoff for me. Started to undressed her. She was wearing padded bra. Almost flat chested girl with big fat nipples. Kind a weird. Asked her BBJ which was good. Got her to put condom and pushed on her back pounded her tight pussy. Doggy was real fun. Could feel her leaking on my dick. Finally got off with her with WOT.

https://instagram.com/p/BVuRamFgFST/

Looks- 8.

Tits- 2.

Pussy- 9.

Service- 7.

Price- 3.5 k per pop.

WIR. No. Got plenty of fishes to check off from my database.

LilJohnny
06-24-17, 18:44
Any update? How did it go?They always have one Thai at Malad. Last wen I went they had Ms and. Ask for the second room with attached shower as it offers more privacy.

LilJohnny
06-25-17, 03:28
Y spa. Is in the building adjacent to the building of M&S. Just across the street. There are three spas right next to each other in the first floor. Above the famous coffee shop chain. Extremely well built spa with good privacy. This spa is just couple of months old. Membership is much cheaper.

Bro,

Can you please give a hint on the location?

RahulKharad
06-25-17, 06:16
Long weekend after a long time and I ended up being in Bombay.

Was in touch with this girl for a month on calls and messages. Got her contact through another friend outside this forum.

Is from thane and at ease, traveling to nearby areas like mulund, airoli etc.

Average looker, dusky, short, around 5'2".

What particularly arose my interest was the chats we had. She once mentioned about a chocolate massage and foreplay and dressing up. My take is once she finds you comfortable to chat with, opens up, and boy. She can be a good erotic story writer.

Anyways, coming to the meeting. Met up at her friend's place in airoli. I was carrying beer with me. Usually a safe proposition than vodka and others. Had two each.

Must confess I was horny, from the earlier talks and the anticipation. Asked her if we can get straight to the act and leave the rest to later. What followed was 15 minutes of pure banging in mish and wot. Climaxed inside her which felt good.

Had another session with her, only this time it was followed by the sides.

Spent 3 hours in all with her, not a moment of boredom. Good fast sex and talks too.

Cons:

Wasn't willing to give an uncovered BJ. Convinced her in the second round, but was turn-down for me.

Overall.

Average looker.

Firm boobs.

Tight ass.

Tight pussy.

Knows where to move her hands.

Satisfied.

WIR: certainly.

HiThereAloha
06-25-17, 08:15
Went to Ren see as I was in the vicinity. Got a room and a horrible looking girl (by my standards) came in and started asking me what massage I've taken.

After a lot of questions she said if you want aroma, NE will give.

I jumped at the idea!

Nice beautiful soft hands and feet. She loved my soft body.

Damn thing was the entire massage was thru a towel. And no extras.

But yes she was spectacular.

LustyBannana
06-25-17, 09:58
Hi friends,

Does anybody know of any good Spa which provides extras or a good bust young indie in Malad Borivli area? Please PM me the details. Help will be reciprocated with contacts in Colaba, Vasai and Virar area.

Thanks and regards.

LustyBannana
06-25-17, 10:05
Visited a Thai spa in area whose name is similar to that of a famous cricketer. Its just started, so not much staff available. I got a slightly older female, hence was a turn off for me. However she kept on intentionally touching my Jonnie so asked her for extras. She said 1.5 K. I declined said 1 K for all stuff. She agreed. Massage wasn't that great, HJ was OK. Spoke with the desk girl, she promised for new and young staff soon. They have other therapists too. An Indian therapist gives good massage, if you anmint really bothered about extras you can try her. Also she told me she doesn't give extras but her Thai friend gives. Told to send her in. But she was occupied. Hence couldn't do much.

Will try and visit once new staff arrives.

Damages.

Counter 1.8 K.

Gal 1 K.

Counter charges are negotiable.

Prankster2017
06-25-17, 10:05
SaKinaka SPs are all fake. They'll give you fake pics and if you walk away they'll even threaten you. I have experienced it myself. So better to avoid it.

Don't waste time for Sakinaka SP. Sends pic of good looking girls and at the time of meet you will find different girl of rating 3 or 2.

KeriJun
06-25-17, 12:50
Managed to decipher the name of this MP in PBD while reading another post on ISG. I called them around noon to ask for an appointment, and was asked to come right away. I was at the MP in 10 minutes. Nervous as well as excited. The lady at the reception suggested deep tissue massage after I told her that I had a sore back and thighs due to heavy exercise.

She called the masseuse. A asked her to lead me to the room. No rates discussed at the counter. The moment we went into the massage room, A explained everything me in 2 minutes without me having to ask anything. 3 k for massage with and 2 K for service (HJ and letting me touch her melons). She said she will call an NE masseuse if I did not want 'service'.

I said 'with service' and so she began the massage; no words exchanged for the first 5 minutes after which she asked me my name, and other MPs that I had been to. Told her this was my first time (a big mistake because I think she ripped me off for the service). She then mentioned the other services in the MP, including a jacuzzi and a FS room for which they charge 5 K.

She then leaned on me and said she can give B2B for an additional 2 k. I tried to negotiate, but she did not budge. After 30 minutes of the massage she climbed over and spent 15 minutes giving me a HJ, B2B and LK. I asked for a BJ and DFK but she refused both.

She got off after I exploded and quickly prepared for my shower before leaving the room. She came back after 10 minutes and asked me to visit again next month and said she would reveal all the additional services one by one.

All in all a great feeling to have completed my first experience. I felt a bit ripped off though- 7 k in all (massage plus service) feels rather expensive.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: I'd wait for a better experience before I can recommend.

Happy to PM details. Please also share details of indies or 10/10 FS MP experiences. Seniors, will be grateful if you can shower some tips one how I could have done better.

Sasaxe
06-25-17, 16:46
Hello fellow mongers,

I tried out a spa on link road in Kandivli west. Its name is red Spa. I tried out deep tissue massage and the masseuse allocated to me was Hindi meaning of soft. She gave an amazing massage. I extended my 60 minutes to 90 minutes. However she did not leave any hint of extras. And when I asked for extras she clearly said no and said that no one offers extras there. However the massage was worth the money. I came out refreshed.

Damages- 1.7 k for 60 minutes deep tissue.

Loninch32
06-25-17, 19:34
Hi friends,

My second FR, from a visit to be-spa right on the causeway. Called them and they said to come whenever I was ready (it was late in the evening. Very nice receptionist. She was very friendly and went through all the options. Chose deep tissue massage. Asked about the therapists and was told all are from Thailand. Spa is above a well known hotel and is nicely decorated. Private rooms. No curtain nonsense. With doors that lock and a shower right inside. Very private. Therapist came in and was surely from Thailand (I know the accent very well). Looks were about 6/10, but great body (9/10). Massage was great and she was clearly experienced. Was quite initially though responded in a friendly manner to casual questions. At turn-around, began to massage vigorously around dispo and was clear that extras were on offer. Even told me to ask if needed something. Indicated HJ, quoted 2 k, negotiated to 1 k. Agreed and was very enthusiastic and into it. Cleaned up, and then finished the massage while chit chatting. Total damage was 4 k. WIR. Yes, if in the area. Great professional massage + excellent services. Will explore more in the future. (P.S. - Ask for Ms J, rhymes with British equivalent of paisa.).

Also. A request for some help from seniors. If you have any MP / SP / Indie suggestions for Navi Mumbai (Nerul, Belapur Khargar) please let me know. Will be there next week. Thank you so much! Will of course continue to post FRs as and when I have anything to report.

LustyBannana
06-25-17, 21:22
Hi friends,

My second FR, from a visit to be-spa right on the causeway. Called them and they said to come whenever I was ready (it was late in the evening. Very nice receptionist. She was very friendly and went through all the options. Chose deep tissue massage. Asked about the therapists and was told all are from Thailand. Spa is above a well known hotel and is nicely decorated. Private rooms. No curtain nonsense. With doors that lock and a shower right inside. Very private. Therapist came in and was surely from Thailand (I know the accent very well). Looks were about 6/10, but great body (9/10). Massage was great and she was clearly experienced. Was quite initially though responded in a friendly manner to casual questions. At turn-around, began to massage vigorously around dispo and was clear that extras were on offer. Even told me to ask if needed something. Indicated HJ, quoted 2 k, negotiated to 1 k. Agreed and was very enthusiastic and into it. Cleaned up, and then finished the massage while chit chatting. Total damage was 4 k. WIR. Yes, if in the area. Great professional massage + excellent services. Will explore more in the future. (P.S. - Ask for Ms J, rhymes with British equivalent of paisa.).

Also. A request for some help from seniors. If you have any MP / SP / Indie suggestions for Navi Mumbai (Nerul, Belapur Khargar) please let me know. Will be there next week. Thank you so much! Will of course continue to post FRs as and when I have anything to report.Can you give more hint about the location of spa please.

LustyBannana
06-25-17, 21:25
Long weekend after a long time and I ended up being in Bombay.

Was in touch with this girl for a month on calls and messages. Got her contact through another friend outside this forum.

Is from thane and at ease, traveling to nearby areas like mulund, airoli etc.

Average looker, dusky, short, around 5'2".

What particularly arose my interest was the chats we had. She once mentioned about a chocolate massage and foreplay and dressing up. My take is once she finds you comfortable to chat with, opens up, and boy. She can be a good erotic story writer.

Anyways, coming to the meeting. Met up at her friend's place in airoli. I was carrying beer with me. Usually a safe proposition than vodka and others. Had two each..Hi buddy,

Would you please PM the digits and damages to me?

Saum123
06-26-17, 02:49
After being a silent reader on ISG I thought to give a shot for MP's in my area.

Tried spa in Gonivali was greeted by a lady with huge boobs took Swedish massage there came a young girl mostly slim medium and tight boobs they feel great in hands she licked my entire body with her tongue which felt amazing she is little shy but also quite wild girl.

Damages: 2.5 k (Swedish massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

After having couple of beers next day jhonny got up again and I went there again the very next day this time thought to take service from the big boobed miss who greeted me yesterday massage happened for like 5 minutes then I pounced on her damn she is sexy big tight boobs slim waist although the face is not great kept on kissing her boobs for 15-20 mins she jumped on me and had some nice foreplay she used lube on jhonny and gave a nice handjob.

Damages: 1.5 k (dry massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

Have also visited MP in darkness area couple of times in same spa there I am in love with a Oriya MILF big round boobs and amazing service (Although she is on a heavier side she is only for those who are into MILF) have taken her no. As well.

Damages: 1.7 K+2.5 K (B2B).

TheSexperience
06-26-17, 04:08
Hey guys,

Good to be part of this group. I have been in the middle Eastern part of the world for a long time and now work requires me to travel to Mumbai. I have been to Mumbai some 10 odd years ago. Will any seniors be willing to help in getting indies / agencies contact.

I will be staying at a hotel near the airport and in return for the contacts I am happy to buy drinks to the mongers.

Please do PM me if possible and hope to see you guys in Mumbai.

Cheers.

HornyPathan
06-26-17, 04:57
Hey,

Please fwd spa details my PM is active cheers HP.

Hi friends,

Also. A request for some help from seniors. If you have any MP / SP / Indie suggestions for Navi Mumbai (Nerul, Belapur Khargar) please let me know. Will be there next week. Thank you so much! Will of course continue to post FRs as and when I have anything to report.

Ralsdm
06-26-17, 07:09
SaKinaka SPs are all fake. They'll give you fake pics and if you walk away they'll even threaten you. I have experienced it myself. So better to avoid it.True I have experienced it myself. Used to know a reliable SP whose contact was shared by a friend about 2 yrs back. Took his services just twice. First he sent me pics of amazing girls and quoted 10 k for 2 pops. Asked me to come to a petrol pump nr Sakinaka. Another guy came with a girl, who was cute but looked different from the photos. Said I won't pay more than 5 k as girl is diff and avg looking. Called him and he assured that it is the same girl but the pic was old (common strategy?) I repeated that I will pay 5 k only after the deed of 2 pops. After much haggling he said okay. The person in car took me to some garage like looking building and inside it was multiple small cabins. The girl was fair and petite and eager to please. Spent some 2 hrs for 2 pops and then left.

After some 2 months called him again and reminded him of the fiasco earlier. He apologised and sent me some pics again. Again drove to same place, but this time got out of car and waited at some distance and told him that I have come by ric. Another guy came with 2 girls in rick, this time I just took a look at the girls and told him that girls were different and that too ugly. He became pissed and said that these are the same gals. I called the SP and said some nice Gaalis in a very cute tone and he started laughing. Anyway I walked away and didn't pick his call again.

Better stay away from them. This was some 1 year back or so.

Ralsdm
06-26-17, 07:53
Hey guys,

Good to be part of this group. I have been in the middle Eastern part of the world for a long time and now work requires me to travel to Mumbai. I have been to Mumbai some 10 odd years ago. Will any seniors be willing to help in getting indies / agencies contact.

I will be staying at a hotel near the airport and in return for the contacts I am happy to buy drinks to the mongers.

Please do PM me if possible and hope to see you guys in Mumbai.

Cheers.Dude,

Just hit any of the clubs in Juhu and Andheri lokhandwala and you will not have to ask for contacts. The names and addresses of these clubs can easily be found from the rickshaw and cab wallas who will be happy to lead you there. Just ask for clubs which stay open till 3-4 am in the morning and you will have the answer. Tc.

SleightOfHand
06-26-17, 08:24
Hey fellow monger fraternity,

About 5-6 years ago when I cut my teeth or was "inculcated" into the act, my first introduction was at an SB close to the Th at at N-ay station. It was a dimly lit bar as they all are with rooms upstairs and the charges were very affordable. Mostly filled with illegals from our Eastern neighbour, it was next to a chemist shop or Nursing Home and just 10-15 minute auto drive from the Mul#nd -tHa at n-E toll gates (this might be a bit sketchy as the beer had taken its toll and I don't quite recall how I got there!

Managed to visit it almost a few months later I. E. Immediately after the 1st visit, but since then it's been nagging me away to search for that joint and have made several trips to just the train station and the toll gate (pronounced "check naka" in the local parlance). Sadly, the location has always eluded me and I've been to all bits and pieces without actually coming across that particular chemist shop / Nursing Home.

Am I delirious on the location or does anyone recall anything similar?

Wadala 2323
06-26-17, 09:28
Can you pm me the name of the spa and the girls. I too love big boobs. Can exchange.

After being a silent reader on ISG I thought to give a shot for MP's in my area.

Tried spa in Gonivali was greeted by a lady with huge boobs took Swedish massage there came a young girl mostly slim medium and tight boobs they feel great in hands she licked my entire body with her tongue which felt amazing she is little shy but also quite wild girl.

Damages: 2.5 k (Swedish massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

After having couple of beers next day jhonny got up again and I went there again the very next day this time thought to take service from the big boobed miss who greeted me yesterday massage happened for like 5 minutes then I pounced on her damn she is sexy big tight boobs slim waist although the face is not great kept on kissing her boobs for 15-20 mins she jumped on me and had some nice foreplay she used lube on jhonny and gave a nice handjob..

RajeshThane
06-26-17, 10:00
Hi friends,

Also. A request for some help from seniors. If you have any MP / SP / Indie suggestions for Navi Mumbai (Nerul, Belapur Khargar) please let me know. Will be there next week. Thank you so much! Will of course continue to post FRs as and when I have anything to report.You don't have PM facility, how can I support you for Navi Mumbai?

LustyBannana
06-26-17, 11:15
Hi friends, I am too lazy to write big detailed FRs. So posting a short one. A fellow monger suggest a spa in Borivali. He was kind enough to suggest the name of the best staff there. I wasn't disappointed at all. Booked the Gal with name starting from Z. Liked her boobs. Didn't show any interest in extras initially, so she kept on giving hints. The Gal was just the way I like. Petite, passionate and with cupcake boobies. Reminded me of my old mongering days. In 2010, I used to frequent spas in Dadar area. Can anyone suggest any gals / spas?

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

HJ- 7/10.

Massage- 1/10.

WIR. Yes.

WalkThisWay
06-26-17, 11:57
Was feeling very down like rock bottom kind of mood. Decided to go for a massage and try somebody I was looking to try for the longest time. Personally I had not experienced her. But with recollection from old forum posts I tried my luck. Called the country spa at turner and booked an appointment. I asked for a specific room because of the lighting. They allotted a slot for me that was probably the last appointment of the day. Because of my horrible mood I went with the appointment anyway because I had to feel better somehow or the other.

In walked the girl with a similar name as from the Archie comics. I was in awe of her body and my bad mood had changed altogether. But with my luck and past experience with NE girls I was not expecting much. Massage started and as usual NE women give a super massage and along the way I hinted about the women therapists whom I frequented in the spa to break the ice. She seemed a little bit more at ease after that. She gave an excellent bum massage and also she has a way of making the full experience very sensual which was what I was looking for. I asked for B2B for which she quoted a very high amount and after which I asked her, what about everything then. She said for everything it would be 8 k I tried to bring it down to 7 k which is what members are paying if I am not mistaken. The massage was good and after B2B that turned into a some hot steamy night was even better. Her skin and hair was just absolutely a treat. After an amazing time I took a shower and left.

Charges.

2.8 k qt counter.

7 k B2B and FS.

A little steep for my taste but her touch was special.

WIR Maybe if my other options are dry.

SecretEmpire
06-26-17, 14:02
Can someone share some link. I am from Delhi. Will reciprocate the favor.

WalkThisWay
06-26-17, 14:43
Went to Ren see as I was in the vicinity. Got a room and a horrible looking girl (by my standards) came in and started asking me what massage I've taken.

After a lot of questions she said if you want aroma, NE will give.

I jumped at the idea!

Nice beautiful soft hands and feet. She loved my soft body.

Damn thing was the entire massage was thru a towel. And no extras.

But yes she was spectacular.They say aroma because they have a policy now if you want to avail services they want you to take a more expensive therapy. Aroma is lighter on the pocket but you do not get what you went there for.

WalkThisWay
06-26-17, 15:25
Jacuzzi is now available bro at the same location priced at a whopping 10 k.Thanks for the update bro. Much appreciated!

Vikram2017
06-26-17, 18:12
Hi friends,

Also. A request for some help from seniors. If you have any MP / SP / Indie suggestions for Navi Mumbai (Nerul, Belapur Khargar) please let me know. Will be there next week. Thank you so much! Will of course continue to post FRs as and when I have anything to report.Hi,

Newbie here. Is this on the first floor of a well known restaurant or hotel. Some hint would help.

Sasaxe
06-26-17, 19:08
Hello fellow mongers,

Has anyone visited touch spa near a popular jewellery in Borivali. I have been quoted 3 k for a bare massage with full access and an happy ending afterwards. For anything extra I will be charged separately. Please share your feedback.