PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

SilverFox2
06-26-17, 20:21
Guys,

Have shared no of Poonam with few people in the forum. Price of indies also work on demand and supply. Please don't jack up price by blindly saying yes to any price. Don't let you dick rule your brain. Say no if she is saying higher price.

For rest of the guys. Will share nos with you next week.

Been mongering for last 8 years but was out of town for last two years. Managed to activate some new and old contacts. More FR are coming soon.

Keep calm and happy mongering.Bro, please share the contact and damage to agree on, than.

Loninch32
06-26-17, 20:27
Hi,

Newbie here. Is this on the first floor of a well known restaurant or hotel. Some hint would help.Yes Vikram, you are correct. Name of spa starts with B. It is on the first floor. Ground floor is a reasonably famous / notorious cafe. Happy mongering!

Loninch32
06-26-17, 20:36
Hey,

Please fwd spa details my PM is active cheers HP.Hi HP,

Unfortunately do not have access to PM yet. Working on it. Spa name starts with be, rhymes with Hindi word for betel leaf. Located in Colaba.

Amby2006
06-26-17, 21:34
Hi,

My bday coming near in next month. I wanted to do experience Indie first time. Till now I have experienced only foreplay in spa. But want to enjoy real. Any contact for reasonable indie will be helpful.

Also can you suggest some nice pub which still serves alcohol and have some good five star hotel near by and there are some good girls so I might get lucky.

Thanks in advance.

HsPuppy55
06-27-17, 01:33
But with my luck and past experience with NE girls I was not expecting much. Massage started and as usual NE women give a super massage and along the way I hinted about the women therapists whom I frequented in the spa to break the ice.What do you mean? I thought that Country Spa had all Thai Girls. Are you sure you had a NE?

Saum123
06-27-17, 02:15
Hello fellow mongers,

Has anyone visited touch spa near a popular jewellery in Borivali. I have been quoted 3 k for a bare massage with full access and an happy ending afterwards. For anything extra I will be charged separately. Please share your feedback.Yes I have been there twice you can give it a shot.

Priapus76
06-27-17, 03:57
Hello fellow mongers,

Has anyone visited touch spa near a popular jewellery in Borivali. I have been quoted 3 k for a bare massage with full access and an happy ending afterwards. For anything extra I will be charged separately. Please share your feedback.The feedback is a mixed bag on sister forum. You will get extras, but not sure about the quality and service. Why don't you be the one to bell the cat?

TheLongLoop
06-27-17, 07:42
Shout out to brothers in Mumbai!

Visiting Mumbai tomorrow for a couple of days.

Would be great if anyone can share a few reliable SPs' digits!

Will reciprocate with indie / SP / MP contacts in Bangalore & Delhi.

Cheers!

TLL.

Ralsdm
06-27-17, 10:08
This FR must be a month old. Went to the famous country spa. Opted for 1 HR oily massage. Walks in the therapist and I ask her in Thai what's her name (I have learnt a few lines in Thai and have found it beneficial in India as well as in Pattaya).

She looked clueless and asked me what did you say in NE accent. I asked her where she is from and got reply that she is from Mizoram. She looked pretty and had good body so I didn't say anything. She said many Thai therapists are gone due to some visa issues and may return in a month or so.

Started the massage using hard strokes. Massage was very good but what Thai girls do is out of this world. Asked me and removed my dispos and gave me a good bum massage with proper attention to jhonny and his brothers. Turned around and she gave an excellent head face and chest massage. I was enjoying the massage so much I forgot about the extras.

She then popped the question of extras. Bargained for B2B at 4 k. Steep for NE but she didn't budge below. Stripped and had a nice curvy body with no tummy. Nive big nipples and firm breasts, unlike the Thai girls who have hard breasts. Rubbed oil over jhonny and slid on me. Was kissing all over but didn't allow DFK. Kissed jhonny at the sides while pressing my bums. Then I pulled her and sucked her melons, not big maybe 34 or so. Fingered her for a while and could feel her getting wet.

Put my jhonny in between her thighs and pumped as if I was fucking her for 5 minutes or so and came in her thighs. She laughed and said I too enjoyed (maybe she says it to everyone just to make us feel better). She then took me to shower and gave me a nice rubbing with soap and loofah.

Overall was satisfied but had a little doubt whether I spent more on a NE girl. But jhonny was happy.

Will not repeat her of course. Anyway I rarely go to country spa unless I need a good massage with happy ending. Searching for an inde who would give me massage as well as a good fuck in the same deal, girls I know barely know how to massage so keeping my fingers crossed.

I don't remember the therapists name as it was a month or so back so unable to help others you may try your luck as everyone knows where the spa is. Also the cute receptionist has left the job replaced by an average one so nothing to do as you wait your turn.

LilJohnny
06-27-17, 10:26
Hello fellow mongers,

I tried out a spa on link road in Kandivli west. Its name is red Spa. I tried out deep tissue massage and the masseuse allocated to me was Hindi meaning of soft. She gave an amazing massage. I extended my 60 minutes to 90 minutes. However she did not leave any hint of extras. And when I asked for extras she clearly said no and said that no one offers extras there. However the massage was worth the money. I came out refreshed.

Damages- 1.7 k for 60 minutes deep tissue.Have heard from couple of friends that this place offers extras. I tried going there twice but cancelled on both occasions after reaching there. Because of the attitude and behaviour of the manger / staff. Plus I found the quality of girls v poor. Guess it's important that the manager and staff to have some basic customer orientation. And if the quality of girls is also a question mark. Than best to avoid, it's my personal opinion. If somebody has a different experience than please share.

KeriJun
06-27-17, 11:59
Yes Vikram, you are correct. Name of spa starts with B. It is on the first floor. Ground floor is a reasonably famous / notorious cafe. Happy mongering!What is notorious about that cafe?

Vtuk25
06-27-17, 12:14
Nice to hear this. I am newbie can you suggest how to get her in Surat.

Hello,

I was at surat a week ago and tried a very hot, slim bhabhi of age 36 yo. She is a mom of a boy of 12 year old.

I made a call and she confirms the appointment. Reached her home at schedule time and met her. Wow, she was a nice looking hot and slim next to door bhabhi. I hugged and DFK for 10 minutes and then took her for 10 minutes in doggy and missy.

After resting for about 30 minutes took for second time. She is a homely housewife with decent attitude.

Though it was nice experience. Only drawback was her place. It was a family home in a dingy area.

Next time I promised her to take her for LT at hotel. I was new at surat so do not know which hotel to take her. Any friend of surat please recommend a good hotel near surat railway station or bus stand. Please PM me. Do they allow unmarried couples..

NK1999
06-27-17, 12:46
Went after a long time at B Make Chembur.

Took Dry room told me 8 k Bargain to 4 k and agreed for the same.

Therapist was Mrs. J was from Assam north Indian thought was only for massage.

But things got started changing her massage was on slow and relaxed mode usually that was never with and Indian without hesitate I asked for Extra.

She denied in beginning than was doing Massage and slowly started touching Jo it happen twice or thrice time I told need extra if she can or else will change therapist.

Yes no and she agreed for 3 k. Guys her Soft Massage took me to heaven and was the service just gave HJ and B2B but excellent body Odor perfect skin the person if have time should try once.

Agreed bit expensive but for once was worth.

Damage 3 k + 4 K.

Service 7.5 to 10.

Looks 9 to 10 (if you like Fair Skin).

Ambience 6 to 10.

Shaikh47
06-27-17, 13:51
Can anyone please suggest a spa with extras around Mira bhayandar.

RahulKharad
06-27-17, 14:25
Hi buddy,

Would you please PM the digits and damages to me?She goes by the name of a smaller planet on locanto.

Monger Learner
06-27-17, 14:37
Could you describe the appearance of J that you took? She wasn't anywhere close to 9/10 and neither did she offer any extras at all.

Surprisingly the lady with partly coloured hair at the reception came in as J.

Hi HP,

Unfortunately do not have access to PM yet. Working on it. Spa name starts with be, rhymes with Hindi word for betel leaf. Located in Colaba.

TheSexperience
06-27-17, 17:24
Dude,

Just hit any of the clubs in Juhu and Andheri lokhandwala and you will not have to ask for contacts. The names and addresses of these clubs can easily be found from the rickshaw and cab wallas who will be happy to lead you there. Just ask for clubs which stay open till 3-4 am in the morning and you will have the answer. Tc.Thanks for the tip. Cheers mate.

InfyDude
06-27-17, 17:37
Hi HP,

Unfortunately do not have access to PM yet. Working on it. Spa name starts with be, rhymes with Hindi word for betel leaf. Located in Colaba.Hi,

I'm new to the scene. I understand which spa you are referring to. Can you give me some practical tips? Is it safer to go in the evening / night or daytime? Is it safer on weekdays or weekends?

Also. Your suggestion would be to ask for a specific masseuse at the reception itself?

Jaaco
06-27-17, 18:20
What do you mean? I thought that Country Spa had all Thai Girls. Are you sure you had a NE?Yes there is one NE girl since a very long time. Archie's rich GF. I have done her a couple of times. Have paid 5 k for FS. So she charged WalkThisWay the Thai rates. I prefer the Thais. The best ones have all gone. The best in class were Prince Charles' deceased princess, who it seems has gone to South Korea, and the awesome A. In wonderland. A was truly heavenly. She would massage you with you lying on your stomach and one never knew when she had stripped and was all over you, giving you a total GFE FS. She it seems is in Dubai. Sigh. All good things must pass.

Jaaco.

LustyBannana
06-27-17, 19:37
Hi friends,

My second FR, from a visit to be-spa right on the causeway. Called them and they said to come whenever I was ready (it was late in the evening. Very nice receptionist. She was very friendly and went through all the options. Chose deep tissue massage. Asked about the therapists and was told all are from Thailand. Spa is above a well known hotel and is nicely decorated. Private rooms. No curtain nonsense. With doors that lock and a shower right inside. Very private. Therapist came in and was surely from Thailand (I know the accent very well). Looks were about 6/10, but great body (9/10). Massage was great and she was clearly experienced. Was quite initially though responded in a friendly manner to casual questions. At turn-around, began to massage vigorously around dispo and was clear that extras were on offer. Even told me to ask if needed something. Indicated HJ, quoted 2 k, negotiated to 1 k. Agreed and was very enthusiastic and into it. Cleaned up, and then finished the massage while chit chatting. Total damage was 4 k. WIR. Yes, if in the area. Great professional massage + excellent services. Will explore more in the future. (P.S. - Ask for Ms J, rhymes with British equivalent of paisa.).

Also. A request for some help from seniors. If you have any MP / SP / Indie suggestions for Navi Mumbai (Nerul, Belapur Khargar) please let me know. Will be there next week. Thank you so much! Will of course continue to post FRs as and when I have anything to report.Hi buddy,

Your PM is not active, so can't help you with Navi Mumbai contacts.

UsaWala
06-28-17, 11:08
Hi guys,

Apologies. I know this is a wrong forum but would love to hear from experienced bros.

My European colleague is joining me in Singapore for a week long holiday and mongering. He has asked me to plan out the South east Asia trip. Since I don't know much about this region, I started digging. Off the lot, Pattaya, Bangkok, Jakarta, Vietnam came up as good places to go fishing. Variety, reasonable prices, and service would be priority in seeking a good place.

I would appreciate any inputs / experiences / contacts on choosing 2 of the following Thailand / Indonesian / Vietnam for a 4 day trip. Since both me and my colleague are inexperienced, ease of accessibility is also key to maximize the experience. Variety is available in Singapore but is expensive and sterile. We however will travel to Batam (Indonesia) apart from the travel plan.

Please message me or reply with any suggestions / ideas / inputs. I will share the experiences and contacts post my trip during 1st week of August.

Regards.

EditFun01
06-28-17, 11:37

But things got started changing her massage was on slow and relaxed mode usually that was never with and Indian without hesitate I asked for Extra.

She denied in beginning than was doing Massage and slowly started touching Jo it happen twice or thrice time I told need extra if she can or else will change therapist.

Yes no and she agreed for 3 k. Guys her Soft Massage took me to heaven and was the service just gave HJ and B2B but excellent body Odor perfect skin the person if have time should try once.

Agreed bit expensive but for once was worth.

Damage 3 k + 4 K.

Service 7.5 to 10.

Looks 9 to 10 (if you like Fair Skin).

Ambience 6 to 10.Just for the massage charges are 8 k and you negotiated to 4 k?

RockingDhoni
06-28-17, 12:48
Lucky bro.

Hello,

I was at surat a week ago and tried a very hot, slim bhabhi of age 36 yo. She is a mom of a boy of 12 year old.

I made a call and she confirms the appointment. Reached her home at schedule time and met her. Wow, she was a nice looking hot and slim next to door bhabhi. I hugged and DFK for 10 minutes and then took her for 10 minutes in doggy and missy.

After resting for about 30 minutes took for second time. She is a homely housewife with decent attitude.

Though it was nice experience. Only drawback was her place. It was a family home in a dingy area.

Next time I promised her to take her for LT at hotel. I was new at surat so do not know which hotel to take her. Any friend of surat please recommend a good hotel near surat railway station or bus stand. Please PM me. Do they allow unmarried couples..

Convictar
06-28-17, 16:39
Hello brothers,

Any spas or MP's in Mulund other than Swaroski worth visiting which offers extras?

In Mulund for a day so would like to try some place if any.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers!

DecentMan224
06-28-17, 18:23
Hello friends & seniors,

Can someone suggest a fuss free, GF hotel in Andheri E? Range anything from 2 K to 5 K. Might get lucky with a lady next week.

Thanks.

Unnisex
06-28-17, 18:40
Hello fellow mongers,

Has anyone visited touch spa near a popular jewellery in Borivali. I have been quoted 3 k for a bare massage with full access and an happy ending afterwards. For anything extra I will be charged separately. Please share your feedback.If you are talking about the spa near a fly over diagonally opposit to the jewellery show room name of which starts with K,don't even think of going there if offered free if charge also. Very dirty place with ugly ladies.

WebKing
06-28-17, 19:22
Long weekend after a long time and I ended up being in Bombay.

Was in touch with this girl for a month on calls and messages. Got her contact through another friend outside this forum.

Is from thane and at ease, traveling to nearby areas like mulund, airoli etc.

Average looker, dusky, short, around 5'2".

What particularly arose my interest was the chats we had. She once mentioned about a chocolate massage and foreplay and dressing up. My take is once she finds you comfortable to chat with, opens up, and boy. She can be a good erotic story writer.

Anyways, coming to the meeting. Met up at her friend's place in airoli. I was carrying beer with me. Usually a safe proposition than vodka and others. Had two each.

Must confess I was horny, from the earlier talks and the anticipation. Asked her if we can get straight to the act and leave the rest to later. What followed was 15 minutes of pure banging in mish and wot. Climaxed inside her which felt good..Can you please share name of indie and damage.

MadMax12
06-28-17, 20:09
I guess its become a tradition now but cannot start without thanking BophSep. In this case doubly so.

I had booked a hotel room and asked Pihu for LT. She agreed and hence looked forward to the evening. But 10 minutes before she was about to come I tried calling. She cut calls and then out of the blue cancelled. Something about a friend being unwell. I assumed hogwash and was inclined to call it a day.

Thankfully BophSep came to the rescue. He recommended a few but contacting them was difficult. Finally thought of Shreya and she was available. Took time as she lived far away but I guess one cannot complain in this situation.

I know most of the posters have negative reviews on her. My experience was not as bad. She is thin, very thin. As a result her tits are very mediocre in size. Aside from and her penchant for wanting to smoke no complaints.

We started by finishing some beer ordered and then proceeded to have a shower. Had a good time in the bath tub and started our first session in the shower.Similar incident with me too with both these indie. Contacted Pihu who referred me to Shreya, FR posted earlier. This what happen when we book hotel before meeting to indie, so we loose both time & money.

Arun2014
06-28-17, 20:33
After being a silent reader on ISG I thought to give a shot for MP's in my area.

Tried spa in Gonivali was greeted by a lady with huge boobs took Swedish massage there came a young girl mostly slim medium and tight boobs they feel great in hands she licked my entire body with her tongue which felt amazing she is little shy but also quite wild girl.

Damages: 2.5 k (Swedish massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

After having couple of beers next day jhonny got up again and I went there again the very next day this time thought to take service from the big boobed miss who greeted me yesterday massage happened for like 5 minutes then I pounced on her damn she is sexy big tight boobs slim waist although the face is not great kept on kissing her boobs for 15-20 mins she jumped on me and had some nice foreplay she used lube on jhonny and gave a nice handjob.

Damages: 1.5 k (dry massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

Have also visited MP in darkness area couple of times in same spa there I am in love with a Oriya MILF big round boobs and amazing service (Although she is on a heavier side she is only for those who are into MILF) have taken her no. As well.

Damages: 1.7 K+2.5 K (B2B).Can you PM me the name of the spa and Oriya MILF number?

SleightOfHand
06-29-17, 06:15
At Usawala bro.

Have mongered in Jakarta. Unheralded and hidden gem. Lots of options, classy ones and affordable. Do include it in your trip.

Friends in Vietnam have often recommended Saigon for the same purpose.

Good luck.

Hi guys,

Apologies. I know this is a wrong forum but would love to hear from experienced bros.

My European colleague is joining me in Singapore for a week long holiday and mongering. He has asked me to plan out the South east Asia trip. Since I don't know much about this region, I started digging. Off the lot, Pattaya, Bangkok, Jakarta, Vietnam came up as good places to go fishing. Variety, reasonable prices, and service would be priority in seeking a good place.

I would appreciate any inputs / experiences / contacts on choosing 2 of the following Thailand / Indonesian / Vietnam for a 4 day trip. Since both me and my colleague are inexperienced, ease of accessibility is also key to maximize the experience. Variety is available in Singapore but is expensive and sterile. We however will travel to Batam (Indonesia) apart from the travel plan.

Please message me or reply with any suggestions / ideas / inputs. I will share the experiences and contacts post my trip during 1st week of August.

Regards.

Peter Patros
06-29-17, 06:22
I have tried in all three countries. In my opinion Thailand is streets ahead.

Hi guys,

Regards.

Kamiwaza
06-29-17, 08:37
Hello,

Bangkok is a great option. I have used escort websites, backpage and also picked up women from bars. The most fun is in picking up women because you know what you are buying into. A couple of drinks and a wide range of women to chose from. Damages is typically 7 K / 8 K for the night if you bargain well.

Angeles city in Philippines is also supposed to be great place with stunning women at a cheap rates. Haven't been there, though my best mongering experiences have been with Philippine women in Hong Kong.

Not sure about Vietnam but Bali in Indonesia was a good place. You will find Australians too if you are willing to stretch your budget a little. Young Australian women who come to surf but have run out of money.

Hope you have a great trip!

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Regards.

DesiDilruba
06-29-17, 09:04
After a long time ventured a New Setup In Darkness starting with Y diagonally opposite to M&S.

Good clean setup. Curtains only, with Thai beds or higher rise floor mattress. There are 3 to 4 Thai therapist and I got an old one Miss K while my friend got lucky with much younger.

And better looking Miss L, while my other friend was allotted Ne Miss P. All came out satisfied.

Miss K:1 k for HJ and TL (she started with 2 k): face 6/10, massage 6/10 (not up to the mark) , service: 6/10 - good I negotiated to 1 k which was the worth.

Miss L: 2 k for BJ & TL face: 8/10 , massage was ok ok, BJ was awesome as per him.

Miss P: 1.5 k for HJ and TL.

Counter was 1.5 k but got membership immediately after seeing Miss L and getting to know BJ was at 2 k.

They offer 20% upfront discount on menu, but I guess membership is cheaper. 15 k for 12 sessions.

Receptionists are quiet beautiful & charming too.

Happy and safe Mongering.

Gsd.I guess miss are from S spa in iron man is also there. She is NE.

Zephyer
06-29-17, 09:07
She goes by the name of a smaller planet on locanto.Planet is the one which comes before earth. Smaller one.

NK1999
06-29-17, 11:04
Just for the massage charges are 8 k and you negotiated to 4 k?Yeah for Jacuzzi they Charge 8 K.

Traveller121
06-29-17, 11:40
Went to Country Spa. Had a great therapist Miss I. Decided on FS for 7. She came into her birth suit which was nice. She has a gorgeous face. She is in her 30's, they all usually are. She started off by singing and dancing as she parked herself on to the little man. What a sight that was as she wiggled her way to the bottom on johny. Her other assets are not that impressive. Loose pussy and so so breasts. I am sure she has a couple of kids. She doesn't do DFK and CBJ due to some dental issue from what I could gather. Overall a interesting experience. Would not repeat it for FS although she is good at massage. HJ plus massage may be worth repeating. Glad to share info provided fellow monger is willing to share something of value such a cute slim fair Indie (no MILF) or MP.

HavRat
06-29-17, 12:06
Ironic that I am from Mumbai and I have no clue about my city.

Have a couple of leads but need a couple friendly hotel from Central Mumbai up to Santacruz Airport.

Grateful for your help.

BoobLover80
06-29-17, 12:36
Hello dear Mumbai mongers,

What is the latest scene regarding NL and action oriented dance bars?

Have trip lined up this weekend.

Would greatly appreciate if someone can guide regarding this.

Please PM.

Just cannot get myself to a dance bar or NL without local pairing up and mentoring.

Regards.

A bro.

Psypsy
06-29-17, 15:12
New to Mumbai. Can I have some contacts whose price is between 2 k-3 k.

BlueBallsThane
06-29-17, 16:34
So got a MSG about a spa in tha#€ east. Reached the place. It is the kind of place where chotu comes to take you from the landmark to spa. Was shown menu. Cheapest was 2 k counter. So took it and went to cabin. Shower attached but shared between two rooms. In comes local Marathi gal. Aman ki. Started MSG. Poor massage skills. Slightly dark but slim. BB she quoted 2.5 k. Neg to 2 k. Took off her top and bra. Firm juicy but small boobs. Started sucking. Nipples are the type that get pointy when excited! She gave light kisses all over and moaned softly. Kissed her all over but no DFK and no access to vag. Nice firm butt. Gave a HJ and came in her hands. All the while she was whispering softly in my ears. Nice feeling like ASMR! Cleaned showered paid and left.

Verdict.

Massage- 4/10.

Looks- 6/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Damages 2 k plus 2 k.

WIR- Yes as nice ambience since its new and good service.

Amey1991
06-29-17, 17:19
Hi bros,

Visiting Delhi next month. Need some hiend girls or MILF contacts. Would reciprocate with some good contacts in Mumbai.

Jaideep
06-29-17, 18:25
I too badly miss Prince Charles deceased princess. I had reviewed her many times on this forum. She was truly amazing. I had also enjoyed both b2 b & FS with Archies GF but she charges me 6 k for FS. My poor negotiation skills.

Yes there is one NE girl since a very long time. Archie's rich GF. I have done her a couple of times. Have paid 5 k for FS. So she charged WalkThisWay the Thai rates. I prefer the Thais. The best ones have all gone. The best in class were Prince Charles' deceased princess, who it seems has gone to South Korea, and the awesome A. In wonderland. A was truly heavenly. She would massage you with you lying on your stomach and one never knew when she had stripped and was all over you, giving you a total GFE FS. She it seems is in Dubai. Sigh. All good things must pass.

Jaaco.

Rajwww
06-29-17, 18:54
Again FS in Spa.

Went Navi Mumbai for some work. After that booked Swedish for 1.5 k. While reaching Nobody was on counter. I have noticed whispering from another room. Three girls were having lunch.

I straight away entered the room. One girl immediately stand up and asked me to seat for a while. But I was not there to seat. I immediately took chance and requested her to finish food first, then I asked for water, Then I said I will also join you all for lunch, they politely welcomed. (ha ha) I said next time, in between I have scanned all of them top to bottom & front to back. M"s beautiful smile caught my attention. I have insisted on her. She is a Maharashtra.

Inside after 30 minutes of friendship talk and massage. I have asked golden question. She said only HJ 1 k. I said next. She said only that much.

I asked wt about B2B, she refused, then I have given hard BOL Bachchan, and she opened the door of heaven.

Banged her hard, fair ass, perfect for Doggy, had long DFK till I cum.

Took bath, paid, good bye tight hug and left.

Counter 1.5 k.

FS 2 k.

WIR Definitely yes. (for some more posses).

Kamiwaza
06-29-17, 19:46
Been with her once! Gives a mad blowjob. Used honey and went at it for a good half hour! Extremely average looker but makes up with her enthusiasm and her chats.

Initially was reluctant but later when she was in the act got aroused and agreed to CIM too.

Planet is the one which comes before earth. Smaller one.

Kamiwaza
06-29-17, 20:06
What's your budget?

Have a couple of leads but need a couple friendly hotel from Central Mumbai up to Santacruz Airport.

Grateful for your help.

DecentMan224
06-30-17, 05:54
Hello friends & seniors,

Can someone suggest a fuss free, GF hotel in Andheri E? Range anything from 2 K to 5 K. Might get lucky with a lady next week.

Thanks.I have bought subscription. Please help me with hotel names in PM.

Thanks!

YukeYuke
06-30-17, 08:31
I have a few contacts that I can share in return. Tried most of my contacts so looking out for fresh faces. Would prefer some from Navimumbai area and I belong to Navimumbai.

Amey1991
06-30-17, 13:22
At Cactuss jack. Tried PM you but it is full.

DecentMan224
06-30-17, 16:20

Grateful for your help.Even I m looking for it. I heard La (2nd name from famous music duo of ddlj) near T2 airport is Good. But costly.

My PM is active.

Thanks!

SmartVvarma
06-30-17, 18:55
Hey Buddy,

Check your PM. Have sent your some options.

Play Safe.

Grateful for your help.

Priapus76
06-30-17, 19:28
In Mumbai, preferably in Mira Road and that doesn't record IDs of both individuals. Whats the risk of giving passport as ID proof, and which alternative ID can be given?

DecentMan224
06-30-17, 19:36
Can any one give detail about skoyal 65, who give ad on locanto.Any one has any reviews? Even Inam interested in her. Her ads are just amazing.

My PM is also active if someone want to share the info.

Thanks!

TheBigBang
06-30-17, 19:37
Hi guys,

Regards.Bro,

The land of smiles is the capital of mongerland man!

My suggestion, find your way to a Bangkok soapy, you will not regret it. Go early before the crowd picks off the best girls. Fishbowl usually has more experienced ones while models are glam but less quality bam bam.

Expect a nice warm wash down in the tub, then soapy massage, slow FS with BBBJ to wind down. Awesome experience and very popular with the local business types letting off some steam.

Heaven, at just 2600 - 3500 baht. Most are located around Huay Kwang station.

Also don't miss the multiple BJ bars in Sukhumvit, be a tourist and gawk at Nana Plaza. Be ready to pay tourist rates though.

InfernalCreed
07-01-17, 07:39
Hi guys,

I am wanderer for MPs in Mumbai. Need some good creds for MPs in Andheri and Borivali, ideally the West area. Also reading through some reports wanted to know where Country Spa is? If you'll can drop me private message, I'd appreciate it. Will follow it up the FR post that.

Rahul7442
07-01-17, 09:10
Hey Buddy,

Check your PM. Have sent your some options.

Play Safe.I need Navi Mumbai contact numbers. Looking for GFE. In return I am willing to share whatever contacts I have.

Shaukeen
07-01-17, 10:07
Which is this spa you are talking about?

Again FS in Spa.

Went Navi Mumbai for some work. After that booked Swedish for 1.5 k. While reaching Nobody was on counter. I have noticed whispering from another room. Three girls were having lunch.

I straight away entered the room. One girl immediately stand up and asked me to seat for a while. But I was not there to seat. I immediately took chance and requested her to finish food first, then I asked for water, Then I said I will also join you all for lunch, they politely welcomed. (ha ha) I said next time, in between I have scanned all of them top to bottom & front to back. M"s beautiful smile caught my attention. I have insisted on her. She is a Maharashtra.

Inside after 30 minutes of friendship talk and massage. I have asked golden question. She said only HJ 1 k. I said next. She said only that much..

Psvish
07-01-17, 17:29
Hey,

Long time lurker. Had a diff I'd earlier and posted under that.

Anyways so visited the spa opp the JW this evening. Heard a few things about it. Took a 90 min Swedish hoping for a good long sesh. Ended up with a local who was NOT I was looking forward to. Just wondering what would you guys do in this case. Ask for a diff chick or just go along. So she was chubby and avg looking and not so great with her skills too. Keept talking about random things. Finally I asked for extras and she said she would take good care of me. Licked me around for a bit and finally had a happy ending. Paid 3 k at the front desk and 1. 5 for extras. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone here so here's one spot you can pass.

Would appreciate any more suggestions for a good full experience. Will keep posting more.

Thanks all of you'l for keeping this forum running.

VickeyForever
07-01-17, 18:30
Need help with indes who provide incall from Andheri to Borivali for tonight. Please help.

Amey1991
07-01-17, 18:46
Hi bros,

Little late to write FR about Miss A whom I met 15 days ago. With a seniors help, contacted her she replied immediately. Decided to book her for ST. She sent me some of her pics. Met her at Thane. She was much pretty than her pics. Was really excited to bang such beauty. Started with some chitchat. Turned into fondling and caressing. Clothes started coming out one by one. Within no time, we were naked. Fair skin with decent boobs. Got my johnny erect in no time. Started with missionary position, the best moaning I ever heard. That too real. Finished 1st time.

Enjoyed long DFK with her for around 30 minutes. She has really soft and juicy lips. Decided WOT for 2nd time, then doggy. A great experience overall.

Damages: 8 k for 2 pops.

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

WIR: Definitely. The best moaner.

Vikram2017
07-01-17, 18:53
Yes Vikram, you are correct. Name of spa starts with B. It is on the first floor. Ground floor is a reasonably famous / notorious cafe. Happy mongering!I have been to that spa thrice. Wasn't as lucky as you for some reason. They have NE and Thai. I think they are very cautious. The NE therapist indicated no extras are provided while the Thai probably was suspicious. Now that you have received extras there, I will give one more try.

Thanks.

Vikram2017
07-01-17, 19:10
Just wanted to know whether Darkness West branch has any Thai therapist left or all the old ones have gone back. There used to be a Miss A who was exquisitely beautiful. Amazing GFE. Didn't come back due to visa problem. There seems to be lot of visa related issues with them. So was wandering whether any left in that branch.

Grover86
07-01-17, 19:16
Hey guys,

Anybody tried her? Please PM me if you have and help me out.

Awaiting.

Thanks.

TravelTop
07-01-17, 19:34
Hi Usawala,

Massage Paerlours, Spas, Gogos and pick up bars are available every where but the best Two I can experience is Thermae Bar at Bangkok and LA cafe at Manila. Similarly, Beach Cafe in Qualalumpur is interesting. You get best quality girls hanging around and open to pick up any on of your choice. I had experience all over but these three are the best. You have good chance to hook up with non pros specially students, working girls or beauticians.

At Usawala bro.

Have mongered in Jakarta. Unheralded and hidden gem. Lots of options, classy ones and affordable. Do include it in your trip.

Friends in Vietnam have often recommended Saigon for the same purpose.

Good luck.

RajinCoolDude
07-01-17, 20:02
Please some one help me to get inde or MP contact in Kharghar return I can help in Bangalore. Came to Mumbai last week and searching some action.

YukeYuke
07-01-17, 21:08
Had an encounter with miss k from sexy escort ads. Talked on phone first, speaks in American accent. Insisted on booking a hotel first as she visits only hotels. Doesn't bargain and charges are fixed at 15 k for ST. Was confused about fixing her because I had to book a hotel without even seeing a pic. Finally though of giving a try and booked. She confirmed the booking and mailed me the appointment details. I was at the hotel and she knocked the door. Looks a little above average but she is a tigress on bed! Came in and started DFK all of a sudden as if she is talking control over me. Went inside the washroom to freshen up and there she was in her bikini. Has all kinds of dresses if you request her early. Started with DFK for a few minutes lying on the bed she was on top of me and I was having my hands all over her butts. She stated moving down and removed my pants and began teasing me with her tongues roaming all over my dick without removing my inner. Loved the caressing and was really hard. Finally received an amazing BJ. She did 69 and finally drilled her in missionary, doggy and she talks really dirty while getting laid which is a turn on.

Fucked her twice in 2 hrs and finally left.

Damages 15 k plus hotel.

Face: 7/10.

Service skills:- 10/10.

Irehan77
07-01-17, 23:22
Can you share her contact in exchange of my recent encounters. PM is activated.

Hi bros,

Little late to write FR about Miss A whom I met 15 days ago. With a seniors help, contacted her she replied immediately. Decided to book her for ST. She sent me some of her pics. Met her at Thane. She was much pretty than her pics. Was really excited to bang such beauty. Started with some chitchat. Turned into fondling and caressing. Clothes started coming out one by one. Within no time, we were naked. Fair skin with decent boobs. Got my johnny erect in no time. Started with missionary position, the best moaning I ever heard. That too real. Finished 1st time.

Enjoyed long DFK with her for around 30 minutes. She has really soft and juicy lips. Decided WOT for 2nd time, then doggy. A great experience overall.

LustyBannana
07-02-17, 03:10
I have been to that spa thrice. Wasn't as lucky as you for some reason. They have NE and Thai. I think they are very cautious. The NE therapist indicated no extras are provided while the Thai probably was suspicious. Now that you have received extras there, I will give one more try.

Thanks.A friend of mine from that area too confirms, he visited twice buy did not get any extras. The therapists are also not that good looking.

But the massage is good and so are the biscuits they serve after massage. Nice rooms with showers inside them. Only issue is the cheapest package is at 3000.

LustyBannana
07-02-17, 03:15
Visited the previously mentioned spa in Virar in cricketer's Nagar. Newly opened slightly crampy place. Thai and NE bot available.

Tried a gall, she said she is Thai, buy didn't feel she was. Nonetheless enjoyed extras. Not that great in her job. Massage was also average. Counter charges 1700 Extras. 1000.

DecentMan224
07-02-17, 04:54
Visited the see spa in moon valley, main road 1st floor. Another visit. I am now regular there and very comfortable with it. Also the place is clean and I never had any issues there.

Instead of regular Miss P, This time I thought to try a new one. Just Greedy. So I was was allotted another NE miss R. She is young and good looking. She started the massage and I got the hints very early on. Started little chitchat, usual stuff and after 30 min I asked her the question. Her answer was disastrous. Asked 3 K for HJ & topless. I said no way we are doing it. She went on with the massage and it was down to a game of holding your patience. After 10 min or so she asked if I want to have the extra? Now bargaining started, it's really a let down to bargain also johnny was in mood to finally settled for 2 K.

She removed her top and removed my dispos. I started playing with her boobs and she started oily massage on jhonny. She didn't allow to suck which was a big let down. Played till I was ready to shoot. I guess miss P was lot better than this.

Damages 2 K + 2 K.

SimpleGuy85
07-02-17, 06:53
You don't have PM. Could you give hints to name, location and girl?

Again FS in Spa.

Inside after 30 minutes of friendship talk and massage. I have asked golden question. She said only HJ 1 k. I said next. She said only that much..

DaveM7
07-02-17, 07:21
Just wanted to know whether Darkness West branch has any Thai therapist left or all the old ones have gone back. There used to be a Miss A who was exquisitely beautiful. Amazing GFE. Didn't come back due to visa problem. There seems to be lot of visa related issues with them. So was wandering whether any left in that branch.There are three Thai's still there. Had tried I think Ms A there (not very sure with name), all offer extras. Prices 4-5 K B2 B, 7 K FS was offered.

RohitCool1982
07-02-17, 08:38

Yes no and she agreed for 3 k. Guys her Soft Massage took me to heaven and was the service just gave HJ and B2B but excellent body Odor perfect skin the person if have time should try once..I had been there long back. Didn't like the masseurs they had there. Also recent reviews were not good.

RohitCool1982
07-02-17, 08:43
They say aroma because they have a policy now if you want to avail services they want you to take a more expensive therapy. Aroma is lighter on the pocket but you do not get what you went there for.Is Miss T and Miss P still in REN Cee branch??

HavRat
07-02-17, 15:24
Even I m looking for it. I heard La (2nd name from famous music duo of ddlj) near T2 airport is Good. But costly.

My PM is active.

Thanks!Planning to book on stay uncle.Com. OYO also has section on couple friendly. But my past normal booking experience with OYO hasn't been great.

HavRat
07-02-17, 15:28
What's your budget?Up to about 5 k.

Thanks.

UsaWala
07-02-17, 15:51
Thank you bro. Appreciate your reply. Few brothers have also messaged me. Will definitely write my report once back from the trip.

Bro,

The land of smiles is the capital of mongerland man!

My suggestion, find your way to a Bangkok soapy, you will not regret it. Go early before the crowd picks off the best girls. Fishbowl usually has more experienced ones while models are glam but less quality bam bam.

Expect a nice warm wash down in the tub, then soapy massage, slow FS with BBBJ to wind down. Awesome experience and very popular with the local business types letting off some steam.

Heaven, at just 2600 - 3500 baht. Most are located around Huay Kwang station.

Also don't miss the multiple BJ bars in Sukhumvit, be a tourist and gawk at Nana Plaza. Be ready to pay tourist rates though.

Niel07
07-02-17, 15:58
I got her number from a friend, who got it from tinder, but before I can talk to her, I have to leave Mumbai. Would be back next week. Just want a feed back and damages for her before I contact her.

Thanks.

SpaSurf
07-02-17, 16:39
May be OK to start with for sure extras with high paid counter but really a big waste in terms of ambience, money, attitude of both owner and staff. And pathetic massages. It's like really a pocket ripper with worst quality.

Both the Chembur ones are a big waste, true rip out. The R and the B. Even a Thai one near Maitri is a rude attitude. May be they are getting clients easily I guess. My opinion though.

Yes no and she agreed for 3 k. Guys her Soft Massage took me to heaven and was the service just gave HJ and B2B but excellent body Odor perfect skin the person if have time should try once..

SpaSurf
07-02-17, 16:44
They say aroma because they have a policy now if you want to avail services they want you to take a more expensive therapy. Aroma is lighter on the pocket but you do not get what you went there for.This one Re also is a big rip as against the quality attitude and service. Massages are just formality though pathetic.

Vikram2017
07-02-17, 18:22
There are three Thai's still there. Had tried I think Ms A there (not very sure with name), all offer extras. Prices 4-5 K B2 B, 7 K FS was offered.The price range is correct. How recent was your visit? Mine was a month back and Ms A wasn't back then. Ms and was also about to leave.

LilJohnny
07-02-17, 18:48
Please some one help me to get inde or MP contact in Kharghar return I can help in Bangalore. Came to Mumbai last week and searching some action.Have sent you a PM.

RajinCoolDude
07-02-17, 19:00
Please help me on this.

Please some one help me to get inde or MP contact in Kharghar return I can help in Bangalore. Came to Mumbai last week and searching some action.

VickyMama
07-02-17, 20:06
Have heard from couple of friends that this place offers extras. I tried going there twice but cancelled on both occasions after reaching there. Because of the attitude and behaviour of the manger / staff. Plus I found the quality of girls v poor. Guess it's important that the manager and staff to have some basic customer orientation. And if the quality of girls is also a question mark. Than best to avoid, it's my personal opinion. If somebody has a different experience than please share.Tried it twice, no extras.

Jtjtr123
07-03-17, 05:58
Hi,

Is [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] 4444?

Would appreciate the contact ASAP.

Regards.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SimpleGuy85
07-03-17, 06:18
Hi,

Anyone knows any GF hotel / accommodation around Versova Metro station. Have been chatting up this aunty for a while and finally she is ready to meet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Irra1269
07-03-17, 10:32
Hi,

Thanks to BophSep. Was in Mumbai and was looking for MILF. Being New in Mumbai BophSep introduced me to MILF P from Malad. Contacted her on WA. She gave very positive response and fix for ST next day evening. She reached at hotel on time (25 minutes late due to heavy rain).

Not good at writing FRs so kindly excuse. Had some chit chat with her then start with DFK. Enjoyed long DFK with her for around 20 minutes. She has really soft and juicy lips. Got undress, played with Boobs and she played with my Johny. She gave very good BG. Started our deed with miss, then WOT and ended in Doggy.

We chatted for some time and started with second round with same way. She is GFE MILF. Gives you full time for enjoyment. No Time watcher.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Sure.

WishList15
07-03-17, 10:50
Any feedback about her. Goes by the name Angel on Loc and operates out of Andheri. Thanks.

Bat Wings
07-03-17, 11:18
Have been chatting with her for last 2 days. Found her on a dating site. She sent me her pic. Seems OK. But don't know how recent the pic is.

Comes across as quite arrogant.

Quotes 5 k for a shot.

Cheers.

I got her number from a friend, who got it from tinder, but before I can talk to her, I have to leave Mumbai. Would be back next week. Just want a feed back and damages for her before I contact her.

Thanks.

Imperialist
07-03-17, 11:24
You definitely had some quality time with her. But would you recommend that she was worth the price? Thanks.

Had an encounter with miss k from sexy escort ads. Talked on phone first, speaks in American accent. Insisted on booking a hotel first as she visits only hotels. Doesn't bargain and charges are fixed at 15 k for ST. Was confused about fixing her because I had to book a hotel without even seeing a pic. Finally though of giving a try and booked. She confirmed the booking and mailed me the appointment details. I was at the hotel and she knocked the door. Looks a little above average but she is a tigress on bed! Came in and started DFK all of a sudden as if she is talking control over me. Went inside the washroom to freshen up and there she was in her bikini. Has all kinds of dresses if you request her early. Started with DFK for a few minutes lying on the bed she was on top of me and I was having my hands all over her butts. She stated moving down and removed my pants and began teasing me with her tongues roaming all over my dick without removing my inner. Loved the caressing and was really hard. Finally received an amazing BJ. She did 69 and finally drilled her in missionary, doggy and she talks really dirty while getting laid which is a turn on.

Fucked her twice in 2 hrs and finally left.

Damages 15 k plus hotel.

Face: 7/10.

Service skills:- 10/10.

BeardMan
07-03-17, 12:53
I met this Odiya girl called Miss are on seeking arrangement. She's an aspiring writer who quit a consulting job to write.

She's also an ex model (aren't they all?) with lovely big firm boobs and is really sexually expressive.

We had a fun evening filled with wine, good conversation and sex. Great chemistry.

Damage: 10 k for 2-3 hours.

WIR: I would have but she's changed her number and I don't have her new number. If anyone knows it please PM me.Does her profile still active in SA? Couldn't find it.

Imperialist
07-03-17, 13:04
You definitely had a great time with Miss A. Thanks.

Hi bros,

DesiDilruba
07-03-17, 15:25
Visited a place next to famous m&s. Already mentioned on the forum few pages back. New place name starting with why. On the same floor of 2 other spas. Tough competition.

But the receptionist who hails from m&s knows how to lure her customers. She deserves a bang for sure. Wish I can have her for couple of hours.

Options are good. I went with miss are who moved from other spa to there and called me up to visit. I saw few other great options. Would like to try them all for sure. Few FRs said they have thais as well, but I am not sure because counter lady was saying they have only NEs. Let see. Few more visits to find out.

FR was good. 1. 5 counter, 1. 5 tip. They have so called VIP room which costs 300 rs. Extra.

Anyone knows any sure shot GFE there, let me know. I will try her next week.

Traveller121
07-03-17, 15:48
Does anyone know online or offline pharmacy where suhagra force 50 MG tablet is avl. Please PM Me. Happy to exchange info.

FunAt35
07-03-17, 15:56
Have tried Mimi and lucky from UT many times and the girls from Navalkar both buildings all floors even more tomes. Have passed on to many who asked, Need help with indies for this weekend. Seeking help of seniors on the Mumbai forum for this. My PM is available.

KeriJun
07-03-17, 16:04
This one Re also is a big rip as against the quality attitude and service. Massages are just formality though pathetic.Fully agree!

Niel07
07-03-17, 16:04
Have been chatting with her for last 2 days. Found her on a dating site. She sent me her pic. Seems OK. But don't know how recent the pic is.

Comes across as quite arrogant.

Quotes 5 k for a shot.

Cheers.If you take her service please post or PM your feedback. Arrogance will be big turnoff.

Heretic92
07-03-17, 18:59
Hi guys,

I was looking for any recommendations you might have for a hotel around Santa Cruz / Andheri area. I am going to meet someone next week, but don't have a place, and she doesn't host, so any suggestions for a decent place for a night would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

IAmNuts10
07-03-17, 19:39
Saw this post on Backpage from Goddess Shruti for an online BDSM session. Quoted Rs. 2000 for online session on Skype, asked for Rs. 1000 more for late night session. When I paid Rs. 3000, turned out she started asking for Rs. 1000 more. While I understand BDSM is a very prime service in India, but it seemed she is a fake and was just trying to loot money. Even the ad seem copy pasted from abroad postings.

http://mumbai.backpage.com/Domination/dominatrix-shruti/30791422

Has anybody heard or played with her before?

Kobe5004
07-04-17, 02:39
Has anyone tried the spa at home ads in Mumbai mirror? Their prices seem reasonable.

I called them up several times last week. But the phone was busy all the time.

What's your feedback?

IndianMale83
07-04-17, 04:32
Went to this spa and opted for a 90 min deep tissue massage. The nearbuy deal was for 1666/- or so, but was given for 1600/ Assigned a NE and I had an excellent massage which was due for me. The ambience is also really good.

Overall, a great experience for someone who wants to have a genuine massage.

Imperialist
07-04-17, 05:11
Sounds good buddy. What were the damages?

Any pic of hers.

Hi,

Thanks to BophSep. Was in Mumbai and was looking for MILF. Being New in Mumbai BophSep introduced me to MILF P from Malad. Contacted her on WA. She gave very positive response and fix for ST next day evening. She reached at hotel on time (25 minutes late due to heavy rain).

Not good at writing FRs so kindly excuse. Had some chit chat with her then start with DFK. Enjoyed long DFK with her for around 20 minutes. She has really soft and juicy lips. Got undress, played with Boobs and she played with my Johny. She gave very good BG. Started our deed with miss, then WOT and ended in Doggy.

We chatted for some time and started with second round with same way. She is GFE MILF. Gives you full time for enjoyment. No Time watcher.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

WIR: Sure.

August79
07-04-17, 05:41
Request for hotel reco around Goregaon area in the range of 1 1.5 k max for st. Planning to take my girl but do not have a place. Help is highly appreciated.

August.

XxWolf
07-04-17, 05:55
Miss T is at the W branch. No idea who Miss P is.

Is Miss T and Miss P still in REN Cee branch??

SmartBoyMgg
07-04-17, 06:14
Hi guys,

New to this forum. Can any senior PM me contacts in Navi Mumbai area.

Thanks.

DusNumberi
07-04-17, 08:29
Primitive instinct of man to have sex with beautiful woman full filled. Went to db at navi Mumbai. Asked one beauty charges. RS 5000, room 2000. Girl 9/10. Service 3/10. Just one memory one more medal, all madness.

MrDeliciouss
07-04-17, 08:29
Hi friends,

I'm in Mahape area any babes around here in a budget. Please pm me friends. Will share my contacts.

Happy mongering.

Kumar3636
07-04-17, 09:40
Hi bro,

In 1.5 what service did you get, planning to go in a day or 2 as in M&S, Shalin not worth as too much lecture less action, Megh also gone, Indian queen also left, and Thais not sure whom to try, new one Sharukh Diwali Dulania fame indi is there but not sure, so please give more hint about this place as google not helping.

Visited a place next to famous m&s. Already mentioned on the forum few pages back. New place name starting with why. On the same floor of 2 other spas. Tough competition.

But the receptionist who hails from m&s knows how to lure her customers. She deserves a bang for sure. Wish I can have her for couple of hours.

Options are good. I went with miss are who moved from other spa to there and called me up to visit. I saw few other great options. Would like to try them all for sure. Few FRs said they have thais as well, but I am not sure because counter lady was saying they have only NEs. Let see. Few more visits to find out.

FR was good. 1. 5 counter, 1. 5 tip. They have so called VIP room which costs 300 rs. Extra.

Ssdel
07-04-17, 10:28
That's the experience while chasing the Unicorn.

Hunt the baggables in this run you may end up finding the solace cherries required by you as per your own choice.

Keep hunting.

Ss.

Primitive instinct of man to have sex with beautiful woman full filled. Went to db at navi Mumbai. Asked one beauty charges. RS 5000, room 2000. Girl 9/10. Service 3/10. Just one memory one more medal, all madness.

Ralsdm
07-04-17, 11:43
Hi guys,

I was looking for any recommendations you might have for a hotel around Santa Cruz / Andheri area. I am going to meet someone next week, but don't have a place, and she doesn't host, so any suggestions for a decent place for a night would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.If you can afford, stayuncle is best and safest to find hotels for unmarried couples in Mumbai. Oyorooms also has some new listing for the same but I haven't tried. Better use 3 or 4 star hotels as they are generally safe for short meetings or long trysts. No questions asked.

LadyKiller2004
07-04-17, 12:12
Miss R- Model from Delhi.

Good Review.

Decided to move up from Regular indies and try little premium babe. Friend help me connect with this fair and talk chick. Call her and fixed time and price for the meeting today. She has her friend's Place in Andheri. Reached her place she was already ready with sexy one piece. Real looker I must say. Place is clean with AC. Both of us cleaned ourself. Had bit of chitchat about her work. She is a catalogue model for few brands. Light kissing was allowed. No DFK which was turn off. Undressed her. She has amazing set of tits. Handful and firm. Sucked it to heart content. Got on the bed for BBBJ which started as mediocre but after guiding her her was amazing. Quick learner I must say. DATY was amazing. She also got excited. Got hard enough for her to put condom and ask her to ride hard. Man. What skills she got. Real tight pussy. Could not last long enough. Popped out soon. She was also disappointed.

Looks: 9 come on she is a mode.

Body: 10 good figure.

Tits: 9 handful and firm.

Pussy: 9 clean and no smell.

Attitude: 9.

Turn off.

No DFK.

WIR. No. Got decent list of there premium babes to bang.

Won't share her no with everyone. Have seen how people spoil good contacts and she is a great contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

RoamingMumbai
07-04-17, 12:49
Did read about it as you mentioned.

Haven't tried it yet. Hopefully next week.

Visited a place next to famous m&s. Already mentioned on the forum few pages back. New place name starting with why.

Imperialist
07-04-17, 14:25
Hi friends,

I am kind of re-entering the mongering scene after a long break. I would really appreciate if you people can help me with a couple of Independent contacts (or SP contacts who guarantee quality). I would really appreciate recommendations from you guys on GFE / quality girls.

I would definitely be able to reciprocate the favour soon.

Thanks in advance for the support!

UsaWala
07-04-17, 15:08
Thank you all who have responded. Found a lot of good tips from bros in BKK forum. Please message me. I will share the tips.

Hello,

Bangkok is a great option. I have used escort websites, backpage and also picked up women from bars. The most fun is in picking up women because you know what you are buying into. A couple of drinks and a wide range of women to chose from. Damages is typically 7 K / 8 K for the night if you bargain well.

Angeles city in Philippines is also supposed to be great place with stunning women at a cheap rates. Haven't been there, though my best mongering experiences have been with Philippine women in Hong Kong.

Not sure about Vietnam but Bali in Indonesia was a good place. You will find Australians too if you are willing to stretch your budget a little. Young Australian women who come to surf but have run out of money.

Hope you have a great trip!

Cheers.

MajorMinor
07-04-17, 18:15
She sounds amazing. Can you PM me the details please? I'm new!

Hi bros,

Enjoyed long DFK with her for around 30 minutes. She has really soft and juicy lips. Decided WOT for 2nd time, then doggy. A great experience overall.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Imperialist
07-04-17, 19:15
Hi friends,

I am kind of re-entering the mongering scene after a long break. I would really appreciate if you people can help me with a couple of Independent contacts (or SP contacts who guarantee quality). I would really appreciate recommendations from you guys on GFE / quality girls. Kindly PM me your directions.

I would definitely be able to reciprocate the favour soon.

Thanks in advance for the support!

NewbieMum
07-04-17, 19:36
Hi all,

I am new to this whole mongering thing. New to Mumbai. Would appreciate if some Seniors pass on some Contact near Chembur. Tried some SPs from Locanto but was disappointed so turning to this forum.

Would share contacts as and when I get them. Meanwhile looking for some reliable girls.

MadMax12
07-04-17, 20:42
You definitely had a great time with Miss A. Thanks.Please share number. With referance.

Ralsdm
07-04-17, 21:52

Good Review.

Decided to move up from Regular indies and try little premium babe. Friend help me connect with this fair and talk chick. Call her and fixed time and price for the meeting today. She has her friend's Place in Andheri. Reached her place she was already ready with sexy one piece. Real looker I must say. Place is clean with AC. Both of us cleaned ourself. Had bit of chitchat about her work. She is a catalogue model for few brands. Light kissing was allowed. No DFK which was turn off. Undressed her. She has amazing set of tits. Handful and firm. Sucked it to heart content. Got on the bed for BBBJ which started as mediocre but after guiding her her was amazing. Quick learner I must say. DATY was amazing. She also got excited. Got hard enough for her to put condom and ask her to ride hard. Man. What skills she got. Real tight pussy. Could not last long enough. Popped out soon. She was also disappointed..Dude what were the damages?

Desire83
07-05-17, 00:22
I am looking for someone who is chatty / intellectual / flirtatious or laughs a lot. Good looks will be a bonus. Sexually, a kiss is enough although more is always a bonus.

Please pm some numbers. New to Mumbai.

EatPrayLove
07-05-17, 01:15
Dear Mumbai ISGians.

Am in your beautiful city over the weekend on a pure mongering trip. Its been more than a year since I was last there. Hence, am rusty with my contacts and would greatly appreciate some guidance. Am looking for a good spa session, 1 or 2 indes (3 some is most welcome) and a tour of NL with any of our brethren.

Cheers. EPL.

RajeshThane
07-05-17, 03:49
3 SPs active near Mahape area. 2 are in Mahape only one near by.

Hi friends,

I'm in Mahape area any babes around here in a budget. Please pm me friends. Will share my contacts.

Happy mongering.

Viiki
07-05-17, 04:20
Hi bros,

WIR: Definitely. The best moaner.Nice FR. Please post the last few digits of her number.

Bond212
07-05-17, 05:15
This is the best FR for ruby that I have seen, Ladykiller are you sure you haven't praised her more than you should, also it's good if you mention the charges.

Good Review.

Decided to move up from Regular indies and try little premium babe. Friend help me connect with this fair and talk chick. Call her and fixed time and price for the meeting today. She has her friend's Place in Andheri. Reached her place she was already ready with sexy one piece. Real looker I must say. Place is clean with AC. Both of us cleaned ourself. Had bit of chitchat about her work. She is a catalogue model for few brands. Light kissing was allowed. No DFK which was turn off. Undressed her. She has amazing set of tits. Handful and firm. Sucked it to heart content. Got on the bed for BBBJ which started as mediocre but after guiding her her was amazing. Quick learner I must say. DATY was amazing. She also got excited. Got hard enough for her to put condom and ask her to ride hard. Man. What skills she got. Real tight pussy. Could not last long enough. Popped out soon. She was also disappointed.

Kumar3636
07-05-17, 07:03
She is not a premium babe and she and her sister are famous in Delhi everyone has had her, right now struggling actress maybe has a scene or so in Bhogpuri movie, and has lot of nakhras no BBJ or DFK and just likes bang and go.

Good Review.

Decided to move up from Regular indies and try little premium babe. Friend help me connect with this fair and talk chick. Call her and fixed time and price for the meeting today. She has her friend's Place in Andheri. Reached her place she was already ready with sexy one piece. Real looker I must say. Place is clean with AC. Both of us cleaned ourself. Had bit of chitchat about her work. She is a catalogue model for few brands. Light kissing was allowed. No DFK which was turn off. Undressed her. She has amazing set of tits. Handful and firm. Sucked it to heart content. Got on the bed for BBBJ which started as mediocre but after guiding her her was amazing. Quick learner I must say. DATY was amazing. She also got excited. Got hard enough for her to put condom and ask her to ride hard. Man. What skills she got. Real tight pussy. Could not last long enough. Popped out soon. She was also disappointed..

IAmJusForU
07-05-17, 07:51
Guys can someone recommend some good dance bar (which offers sex) nearby CST Railway station.

Cheers.

SmartVvarma
07-05-17, 11:11
Hey Mate,

Unable to reply your PM as your mail box in full.

Play Safe.

Saum123
07-05-17, 11:23
Went to this Chinese currency spa in darkness area amazing experience great ambience. There are no doors but only curtains the Thai therapist was beautiful amazing soft big white boobs the massage was great and worth every penny very professional not a time watcher at all.

She started service without any price discussion and wasn't greedy at all.

Guys please stop visiting those shady indie MP's my experience was great.

Damages: 1400 Counter.

1500 therapist.

ManjeetSingh
07-05-17, 11:35
Brothers of Mumbai,

No big reports for long time. How are you all? How is GST treating you?

I will be thankful for any lead.

What does this report mean? Is it still safe to go to our usual areas or is not safe any more?

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/mumbai-flesh-trade-moves-off-streets-to-homes-and-lodges/18388195

Please send lead.

MS.

Jerry4565
07-05-17, 11:59
Hi bro,

In 1.5 what service did you get, planning to go in a day or 2 as in M&S, Shalin not worth as too much lecture less action, Megh also gone, Indian queen also left, and Thais not sure whom to try, new one Sharukh Diwali Dulania fame indi is there but not sure, so please give more hint about this place as google not helping.Friend,

Can you please PM me which spa and girls you are talking about?

Thanks.

DecentMan224
07-05-17, 16:53
Hey guys & seniors,

I am now done with spas & looking for indie contacts. It will be great if anyone can share details. I need nicer ones and ready to spend up to 10 K for ST. My PM is active. Please see my earlier posts and if you need details of the spa & therapist, I am happy to share.

Thanks!

TiaMoman
07-05-17, 17:19
Hey guys,

I will in Dream city of Mumbai on 8th, looking for some pointers for indie and spa with FS. I will be in Goregaon. Any type of help would be much appreciated through the PM. I can reciprocate in Budapest, Austria and Prague and even in Pune as well.

Will look forward for some PM.

Regards.

Jaideep
07-05-17, 18:26
Bro, I would be in Navi Mumbai this weekend for work.

Please PM me the name of this spa along with therapist name.

Thanks in advance bro. Please share this one.

Again FS in Spa.

Inside after 30 minutes of friendship talk and massage. I have asked golden question. She said only HJ 1 k. I said next. She said only that much.

I asked wt about B2B, she refused, then I have given hard BOL Bachchan, and she opened the door of heaven.

Banged her hard, fair ass, perfect for Doggy, had long DFK till I cum.

Took bath, paid, good bye tight hug and left.

Counter 1.5 k.

FS 2 k.

WIR Definitely yes. (for some more posses).

IAmJusForU
07-05-17, 19:19
Guys need some pointers for MP in nasik. Looking for a good soothing massage followed by some GFE. Please help.

KillerPassion
07-05-17, 20:14
Bro,

Who did you try?

Went to this Chinese currency spa in darkness area amazing experience great ambience. There are no doors but only curtains the Thai therapist was beautiful amazing soft big white boobs the massage was great and worth every penny very professional not a time watcher at all.

1500 therapist.

Priapus76
07-06-17, 05:12
This is the best FR for ruby that I have seen, Ladykiller are you sure you haven't praised her more than you should, also it's good if you mention the charges.Think he paid 7 k / single pop. Must be the post-GST rate LOL. Wonder if you are eligible for any input credits in such a case.

Jerry4565
07-06-17, 06:26

1500 therapist.Which spa is this?

Mumblov
07-06-17, 06:34
Availed services of Nisha in Mira Road. A small petite gal, with hardly any boobs. Had contacted her through WhatsApp and asked for photos. They were pretty. She looked kinda hot. Pics were deceiving to some extent. She was punctual and met me at the designated spot in time. In fact she arrived before time. She is kind of chatterbox, so it's time pass being with her. Average in bed. Not too mechanical but not passionate too. She had a padding to deceive boob lovers. Was kind of dejected seeing her small boobs. But she gave me one of the best blowjobs till date. , Without condom.

She was not in a hurry, didn't do any nakhra.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 3/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Actual action- 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.Hey,

Can you share damage and contact.

LilJohnny
07-06-17, 07:55

1500 therapist.Bro,

Do they have Thai? When I had called them, they said they only have NE. Please advise on the name of the therapist you had.

Their interior look fab, so I had planned to try this one out.

WhatDHell
07-06-17, 08:06
Hi,

I mostly post on the Delhi forum and while I have mostly been inactive lately, I have tried to help others where possible.

Right now I need some guidance from the folks on this forum. I need to spend a few hours with my non-pro GF and I can't take her to the company provided hotel where I am staying. Is there any short time hotels (of decent standard) that one could use. Check in without luggage and leave after spending the evening? Preferably in Goregaon or thereabouts.

I suppose we could both provide IDs, but would like to avoid, if at all possible.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received. My PM is active as well.

Thank you!

SmartVvarma
07-06-17, 10:07
Hey Mate,

Have given you an option in PM.

Play Safe.

Hi,

I mostly post on the Delhi forum and while I have mostly been inactive lately, I have tried to help others where possible.

Right now I need some guidance from the folks on this forum. I need to spend a few hours with my non-pro GF and I can't take her to the company provided hotel where I am staying. Is there any short time hotels (of decent standard) that one could use. Check in without luggage and leave after spending the evening? Preferably in Goregaon or thereabouts.

I suppose we could both provide IDs, but would like to avoid, if at all possible.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received. My PM is active as well.

Thank you!

Prashant007
07-06-17, 11:58
Saw this post on Backpage from Goddess Shruti for an online BDSM session. Quoted Rs. 2000 for online session on Skype, asked for Rs. 1000 more for late night session. When I paid Rs. 3000, turned out she started asking for Rs. 1000 more. While I understand BDSM is a very prime service in India, but it seemed she is a fake and was just trying to loot money. Even the ad seem copy pasted from abroad postings.

http://mumbai.backpage.com/Domination/dominatrix-shruti/30791422

Has anybody heard or played with her before?Well, most of the so called practitioners of BDSM here are fake especially the ones providing it online through skype etc. There are very few genuine Mistresses. PM me if you need contacts.

Ssdel
07-06-17, 12:24
Input credits seems to follow pursuit evidently.

Think he paid 7 k / single pop. Must be the post-GST rate LOL. Wonder if you are eligible for any input credits in such a case.

LustyBannana
07-06-17, 12:55

1500 therapist.Hi,

Would you please PM the details of this spa. Did not understand the address.

HiThereAloha
07-06-17, 14:40
After reading that this hotel is a good one to take undies I tried last night. But no luck. My TG indie was asked for ID which they rejected.

Long story short.

Did a meet at her place. Very very good time.

WhatDHell
07-06-17, 19:03
Hey Mate,

Play Safe.Thank you and the other brothers who responded so promptly. I'm looking forward to having a bit of stress free fun. Cheers!

AshuWorks
07-06-17, 20:32
Hi all,

Has anyone come across issue of activation. Payment has already been processed.

Kindly help a fellow monger.

Our credit card processor recently changed software programs and we are having some issues related to immediate processing of subscription memberships. As was commented to you after you purchased your subscription and returned to our site, we are asking you to give us a maximum of 24 hours to enable your subscription benefits. We are certain it will not take anywhere near that long before you can use your newly-purchased benefits, but if for some reason your inability lasts more than 24 hours, please contact us again and we will ensure that your membership is enabled.

Please bear with us, we are working on the problem and should have it resolved very soon.

A3

Tall69
07-06-17, 20:49
Would any of the more experienced members here be able to provide a contact for someone to accompany me on an overnight trip to Lonavla / Khandala?

Can reciprocate with contacts in Goa. PM active.

Thanks.

JimmyC0891
07-06-17, 21:31
Hi bro,

I am in Mumbai for a night or in transit I should say, reaching midnight and have early flight. Any GF hotels near area and digits would be highly appreciated.

I believe visiting dance bars will be out of question that late in night to pickup chicks, which I have done before.

Cheers, looking forward to seniors collective wisdom.

KamaraJan
07-07-17, 02:45
Hi friends in Mumbai,

I am visiting Mumbai this week end, need your help in hooking up with decent good looking bird, please help. I will reciprocate it, if you are visiting Chennai.

I need a bird who can speak English as well.

Please help.

FunAt35
07-07-17, 03:54
Brothers,

Can you give me reference for Maya who was on locanto under European capital name. My PM is active thanks in advance.

SOS please.

Do It I
07-07-17, 04:07
Does anyone know online or offline pharmacy where suhagra force 50 MG tablet is avl. Please PM Me. Happy to exchange info.You can try eBay. Sometimes it's listed there.

FunAt35
07-07-17, 04:29
Hey Mate,

Play Safe.Kindly PM me too. Appreciate the help.

AbstainGrey
07-07-17, 06:45
I have been to Navalkar Lane few times in past.

Of course most of the people visiting there have Condom Protected Sex or Protected BJ.

I spoke to few girls working there, they all claim to do Blood Tests for HIV and STD's and say they are clean.

Even the men who operate these places say they do all the tests and their girls are clean.

Do they really do blood tests and are clean?

What do you guys think?

Do you think you would be at a calm mind, if these people show you blood tests?

Are you scared to visit these places?

Thanks.

EditFun01
07-07-17, 07:57

1500 therapist.Never able to understand curtain room Spa for mongering. Pay Rs 500 more / or same rate goto a spa having room / door / shower, complete privacy etc. Does curtain spa are less on LE scanner (don't think so)?

Amey1991
07-07-17, 10:27
Hi bros,

After trying regular indies and models. Planning to try some TV or movie actresses. Even regional (esp. Marathi industry) will also do. Kindly help.

I have plenty of contacts including some premium girls. Willing to share in exchange.

UdtaLund
07-07-17, 15:44
After banging many indies and girls through SP, now I am interested to bang Marathi serial actresses / model or air hostess. If anyone having such contact please help me.

Thanks in advance.

BusyMan64
07-07-17, 15:47
Dear fellow mongers,

Last week I tried miss full moon of Mhada / Gaikwad nagar. My good PM friend had put up nice report with 8/10 ratings.

I reached the place; paid her fees. Stripped her full nude.

I was all pissed off; seeing the locality before reaching her place. And after seeing her nude; I would say 6/10. Small boobs and short in height.

Only fair skin and good attitude were plus points. Attitude 10/10.

Returned with out fucking her.

Kindly don't rate 8/10 or 9/10 to normal girls. They all deserve max 6/10.

Rating a girl 9/10 makes us write PMs; get number of girl. Call her. Request for pics / arrange for reference. And then on seeing the girl we realize that all efforts were worth less.

Fiza / Caring girl / Pooja bandra / bpo girl / filmi circuit girl / Nisha / Nikki (monkey face) are all normal girls. By not fucking them; you don't miss any thing.

Regards.

Prashant007
07-07-17, 16:05
Does anyone know online or offline pharmacy where suhagra force 50 MG tablet is avl. Please PM Me. Happy to exchange info.Best is to buy from an app called "1 MG". They have all substitutes / variants. I personally prefer Penegra Express soluble tablets. Since it is soluble, acts faster.

Prashant007
07-07-17, 16:10
Yes the second and third bit lasted longer, however not more than two minutes. Will try your advice of condos.OnBang, check your inbox. I have suggested a good cure for your problem.

Bond123
07-07-17, 16:49
Hello brothers,

Has anyone tried miss A number ending with 136. She quoting very high rates pictures look very hot. 35-40 k for night. Any inputs will be of help.

Thank you.

Maverick1508
07-07-17, 19:00
Hey Mate,

Play Safe.Hey buddy, please PM me also the details.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TiaMoman
07-07-17, 23:24
Hey guys,

I am still waiting for some references and pointer.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards.

Hey guys,

I will in Dream city of Mumbai on 8th, looking for some pointers for indie and spa with FS. I will be in Goregaon. Any type of help would be much appreciated through the PM. I can reciprocate in Budapest, Austria and Prague and even in Pune as well.

Will look forward for some PM.

Regards.

Ssdel
07-08-17, 02:35
It's your own life don't risk it just by going what comes from anyone's mouth.

Think before you take leap.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Ss.

Of course most of the people visiting there have Condom Protected Sex or Protected BJ.

I spoke to few girls working there, they all claim to do Blood Tests for HIV and STD's and say they are clean.

Even the men who operate these places say they do all the tests and their girls are clean.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Lonerr
07-08-17, 03:43
Hey bro,

I think the translation speaks itself.

However, appreciated the response if you get one.

Hi,

Would you please PM the details of this spa. Did not understand the address.

Bond212
07-08-17, 03:58
Best is to buy from an app called "1 MG". They have all substitutes / variants. I personally prefer Penegra Express soluble tablets. Since it is soluble, acts faster.I don't think that will work as they require a prescription.

Zephyer
07-08-17, 07:04
I'm confused here buddy. Is this FR for Mumbai or Delhi.

Because you have posted same in Delhi forum as well.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2057177&viewfull=1#post2057177.

After reading that this hotel is a good one to take undies I tried last night. But no luck. My TG indie was asked for ID which they rejected.

Long story short.

Did a meet at her place. Very very good time.

Jasmpat
07-08-17, 08:24
Brothers,

Can you give me reference for Maya who was on locanto under European capital name. My PM is active thanks in advance.

SOS please.You don't need a reference for her.

Mention that you happen to see her add on locanto, and you will be able to connect with her.

Now days, she is busy with her assignments so she meets very few people.

Play Safe and Happy Mongering.

AshuWorks
07-08-17, 10:11
Going through a series of downward swings in life. Need some relaxation. Any indes contact would be really appreciated. Would try to help for Pune if you need.

Herry Hot
07-08-17, 12:34
Hello Seniors / fellow mongers,

I am planning to visit Mumbai soon after long time for a short period.

The city holds a special place in my heart, afterall its in this city, its all started for me.

Being outside the country for long my contacts and references are mostly outdated.

I was hoping to get some help on following for you all:

1) what's the best building / floor on NE for best quality. If someone can help me with SP contact.

There who happen to know best gals there, it would be great.

2) Any reference to DB / SB in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai where talent is accessible.

3) Any SP or indie contact.

4) Pub where one can meet gals, read about [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] sure about it reading online reviews.

I know its lot to ask for someone who don't have contact to exchange. I assure putting a full FR on my experience and pass the contacts I make during the trip. I look forward to your generous help!

Stay safe and happy.

HH.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ApacheGuy
07-08-17, 12:36

1500 therapist.Are you referring to the spa in front of mall? 2nd floor?

If yes, can you pm me the therapist name. I went there but no extras available.

BabySearch
07-08-17, 15:40
Hey bros,

Is NL active now?

Sometimes it closed?

Cheers.

ApacheGuy
07-08-17, 16:46
Bro,

Do they have Thai? When I had called them, they said they only have NE. Please advise on the name of the therapist you had.

Their interior look fab, so I had planned to try this one out.I went there today. They only have NE. Extras was denied. Not even bum massage. Interiors are good. They now have doors too.

ApacheGuy
07-08-17, 16:51
Nice FR. Please post the last few digits of her number.Does her number end with 539?

SilverFox2
07-08-17, 18:14
Hi bros,

Any updates on Poonam from malaveni.

Can anyone share her contact please.

Thank.

Viiki
07-08-17, 18:15
Does her number end with 539?If it does then her correct rate should be 5 k for 2.

SpaSurf
07-08-17, 20:09
I went there today. They only have NE. Extras was denied. Not even bum massage. Interiors are good. They now have doors too.This is what happens when thirsty dicks pounce upon a FR like you will never get to taste it. Keep calm guys, go in slow, there is never a dearth of such spas. Do a bit are&the spend some bucks sourcing for untouched locations and the fruits you get to taste are rewarding.

HaException
07-08-17, 20:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1084). Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sharvarandy
07-08-17, 21:19
Greetings folks,

It's been a while since I wrote my last report on this forum but it feels great to back in action.

Having stepped foot in Mumbai after a good couple of years, I decided to visit the "why" spa in and around the darkness area (apologies for being vague with the details. Anyone wanting the exact location can pm me). Paid Rs 2200 for a 90 minuet Balinese massage and was appointed Miss L. Miss L is a Thai lady with a fit body and a nice pair of tits. Her massage skills were par excellence (I've had a massage in over 50 different cities around the globe and it is very rare that I will complement the masseuse for his / her massage skills). However, Miss L was genuinely very good. The actual massage lasted for 45 minutes and in the remaining 45 minutes, I had a great time with this young lady. We agreed on a HJ and a CBJ (she offered BBBJ but I wasn't prepared to take the risk) for 2 k. She's a good kisser and DFK is definitely available. If treated well, I'm sure she will provide a complete service but her CBJ was absolutely amazing and I didn't feel the need to go any further. A definite repeat for me when I next here.

There's a miss T there as well. It would be good to get some pointers on her.

Safe mongering folks.

Kind regards,

Rob.

RajRahuk1973
07-09-17, 02:27
Last week I visit Dreamcity for official work I inform and meet my best friend Jasmpet we try to contact few indies not from forum than suddenly one of regional film actress live in Mumbai ping me age just 22 years she know me from last one year we met for dinner book one of posh properties of Bandra. Mate what an experience really lifetime experience for me. Pure girlfriend experience the best quality about her is she is not regular do it quarterly only for few selected people. My friend Jasmpet has the chance to meet the beauty. Best thing about her that she is punctual and commit toward her word. In mongering non of the city comparable to Mumbai.

AmpMax
07-09-17, 05:34
Having stepped foot in Mumbai after a good couple of years, I decided to visit the "why" spa in and around the darkness area (apologies for being vague with the details. Anyone wanting the exact location can pm me)... Her massage skills were par excellence (I've had a massage in over 50 different cities around the globe and it is very rare that I will complement the masseuse for his / her massage skills). However, Miss L was genuinely very good. A definite repeat for me when I next here.
.Wow, high praise for her massage skills. Your pm is full. Would love to meet this L.

HiThereAloha
07-09-17, 06:30
Bro Zephyr,

You're right. It's for the Delhi Forum. Sorry about the mix up.

I'm confused here buddy. Is this FR for Mumbai or Delhi.

Because you have posted same in Delhi forum as well.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2057177&viewfull=1#post2057177.

PartyAnimal
07-09-17, 08:45
Folks, in Mumbai for a few days. Can someone share a good Spa in SOBO?

ApacheGuy
07-09-17, 12:58
This is what happens when thirsty dicks pounce upon a FR like you will never get to taste it. Keep calm guys, go in slow, there is never a dearth of such spas. Do a bit are&the spend some bucks sourcing for untouched locations and the fruits you get to taste are rewarding.I understand what you are saying. But mine was not a desperate move. I keep going to newer spas and this was one of them. A very good massage and ambience.

Grover86
07-09-17, 13:21
Met Roshni through a SP from Malad. Travelled all the way from Chembur to Malad east on my bike in this rain just because of her pic - 20 yr old hot young chick!

Well, reached the building, SP received me and took me to the flat, which had children and their mothers playing around and cooking and some other household chores just like any other house. I was taken to the bedroom by the SP amidst all this where I saw Roshni sitting in the bed with her earphones plugged in talking to somebody over phone. We exchanged smiles. I freshened up thoroughly in the clean washroom, fragranced myself with my pocket cologne, all set!

She hung up her call by then and went to the door and locked. Turned to me smiled, slim frame from bihar with good pair of fresh boobs. I pulled her towards me on my lap and took hold of the slim waist. That was the turn ON.

Stripped the cutie, kissed all over, she avoided DFK. I didn't push for it. She gave a decent BBJ and then WOT while I sucked on those cute boobies. Rolled over for missionary and while the act suddenly she gave me a wild DFK with tongue fights and tongue sucking! My erection doubled maybe. Thrusted her hard and came!

Rested for a while, dressed up, had a smoke together, took her personal digits and tipped her & kissed goodbye.

Came out and paid the SP and rushed out on the bike back to base!

Looks: 7/10 next door.

Boobs: 8/10 NOT perky.

Attitude: 11/10 very friendly.

Figure: 9/10 slim & thin frame with good curves.

Damages: 2 k to SP plus 300 rs tip to girl!

WIR: If I happen to be on the western suburbs!

Rimmer069
07-09-17, 13:39
Went today afternoon. Took Balinese one HR for 2300. Was assigned a therapist by name Lucy from Manipur. Was wearing towel and she asked me to wear panty. Got naked in front of her to wear panty to make it clear reason of my visit. Massage was kind of good but she was not giving enough pressure despite telling her. In between spoke a bit and asked her about extra. She said only HJ. I said want B2B, BJ and FS. Said no and told me only HJ. Asked her for touching and said how much I will pay. Asked her what she wants. She told 3 k only for touching. The small tent that was getting built got instantly deflated. Told her got hands and asked her to continue with message. She started bargaining and I offered 1 k with touching. But she was not budging and continued her bargaining. I didn't showed any interest. Massage got over and asked her for shower. She offered 1.5 k last and I said no. Then she went outside to switch on geyser and came back and offered 1 k for HJ without touching. Agreed as wanted release. Took my sweet time as without any incentive Johny was not willing. Overall ok exp. Will not repeat as my massage centre is better. Get everything at 3.5 k all inclusive.

MickyMan
07-09-17, 13:39
Went to the C spa in Moon Valley. Nice ambience and rooms, place looked clean. They seem to have very few ladies as the place was fully occupied even at noon on a weekday. So had to come back after an hour. Was assigned Miss are, who was the only one free at the time. Short NE, not the best body. Anyway, massage was nice, she used light pressure which worked for me. However, she put the towel on top, and though she gave hints, she never really teased much or massaged adventurously. Anyway, she asked if I wanted extras and then quoted 2 k for HJ. Wouldn't budge lower and no other extras were offered. So I declined.

Place seems nice so I will try once more with a different therapist.

Damage: 2 k counter.

MickyMan
07-09-17, 16:31
It does seem to be a great find. Since your PM is full, can you share some more details to point us in the right direction?

Greetings folks,

It's been a while since I wrote my last report on this forum but it feels great to back in action.

Having stepped foot in Mumbai after a good couple of years, I decided to visit the "why" spa in and around the darkness area (apologies for being vague with the details. Anyone wanting the exact location can pm me). Paid Rs 2200 for a 90 minuet Balinese massage and was appointed Miss L. Miss L is a Thai lady with a fit body and a nice pair of tits. Her massage skills were par excellence (I've had a massage in over 50 different cities around the globe and it is very rare that I will complement the masseuse for his / her massage skills). However, Miss L was genuinely very good. The actual massage lasted for 45 minutes and in the remaining 45 minutes, I had a great time with this young lady. We agreed on a HJ and a CBJ (she offered BBBJ but I wasn't prepared to take the risk) for 2 k. She's a good kisser and DFK is definitely available. If treated well, I'm sure she will provide a complete service but her CBJ was absolutely amazing and I didn't feel the need to go any further. A definite repeat for me when I next here..

Atool
07-09-17, 17:01
Going through a series of downward swings in life. Need some relaxation. Any indes contact would be really appreciated. Would try to help for Pune if you need.If you can help me for Pune it will be great help waiting for your PM or here reply.

Greetings,

Jackson

WebKing
07-09-17, 17:51
Hello brothers,

Has anyone tried miss A number ending with 136. She quoting very high rates pictures look very hot. 35-40 k for night. Any inputs will be of help.

Thank you.She might be Mayuri. Post her pic to recognize. Last digits resembles with hitansh fame miss M.

SilverFox2
07-09-17, 20:20
Met Roshni through a SP from Malad. Travelled all the way from Chembur to Malad east on my bike in this rain just because of her pic - 20 yr old hot young chick!

Well, reached the building, SP received me and took me to the flat, which had children and their mothers playing around and cooking and some other household chores just like any other house. I was taken to the bedroom by the SP amidst all this where I saw Roshni sitting in the bed with her earphones plugged in talking to somebody over phone. We exchanged smiles. I freshened up thoroughly in the clean washroom, fragranced myself with my pocket cologne, all set!

She hung up her call by then and went to the door and locked. Turned to me smiled, slim frame from bihar with good pair of fresh boobs. I pulled her towards me on my lap and took hold of the slim waist. That was the turn ON.

Stripped the cutie, kissed all over, she avoided DFK. I didn't push for it. She gave a decent BBJ and then WOT while I sucked on those cute boobies. Rolled over for missionary and while the act suddenly she gave me a wild DFK with tongue fights and tongue sucking! My erection doubled maybe. Thrusted her hard and came!Can you PM me the contact of SP thanks.

Ssdel
07-09-17, 20:26
Seems you were overjoyed with the fun you had specially for the damage paid.

Do post her pic too.

Keep banging.

Cheers.

Ss.

SpaSurf
07-09-17, 20:27
I understand what you are saying. But mine was not a desperate move. I keep going to newer spas and this was one of them. A very good massage and ambience.What I meant was that once a FR is fired, men would just flock there or call up, so suddenly when a spa sees such flow asking for Thai or a particular therapist or in some case a indie, naturally either the price stiffens or excuses given that they don't have Thai or something.

So sorry it was not at all personal to you.

Play safe, play easy.

EatPrayLove
07-10-17, 03:31
Hi guys. Was in your city over the weekend. Thanks to good people like Smartvarma, Bopshep, Batwings, Sam serious etc for their inputs. Landed and headed straight to this indes place whos name is similar to Ms. Padukone. Was good fun with everything on the cards and good GFE. Damage 10 k.

Then devoted time to my trusted MILF who sucked me dry at 6 k. Was to do Ms. E also but some pressing issues caused me to cut the trip short. Until next time then.

Cheers. EpL.

Tut Li
07-10-17, 03:37
Hi guys. Was in your city over the weekend. Thanks to good people like Smartvarma, Bopshep, Batwings, Sam serious etc for their inputs. Landed and headed straight to this indes place whos name is similar to Ms. Padukone. Was good fun with everything on the cards and good GFE. Damage 10 k.

Then devoted time to my trusted MILF who sucked me dry at 6 k. Was to do Ms. E also but some pressing issues caused me to cut the trip short. Until next time then.

Cheers. EpL.Welcome bro. On board after long time. Nice to see you here.

SmartVvarma
07-10-17, 06:26
Good to know that you had a good time in Mumbai.

And it was wonderful to connect with you. Next time when I am Chennai, will definitely catch up with you for couple of beers.

Play Safe.

Cheers. EpL.

AkHot
07-10-17, 09:53
I went to This outlet of UT few days back with past FR's. I had allocated NE lady name rhymes with NE state Asam. Massage started but no hints but despite some touches here and there. It ended at strike 60 minutes clock. Despite being several request to lady I had denied Even HJ.

It was very disappointing. Massage was also OK.

I would advice all the mongers to enquire about extras at very beginning of the massage.

Complete waste of Money.

I still could see one Thai lady while exit.

Grover86
07-10-17, 11:35
Seems you were overjoyed with the fun you had specially for the damage paid.

Do post her pic too.

Keep banging.

Cheers.

Ss.That's her.

TitanIclovein
07-10-17, 12:09
Hi guys,

Got a contact of Neha from Meera rod a MILF in her 30's. Asking for 3 k for an hour but the person who gave me told me that she charges 2 k. Has anyone tried her? How are her services? She was asking to come a lodge that again add to the cost. Please throw some light seniors.

RajinCoolDude
07-10-17, 18:56
Please some one help me to get inde or MP contact in Kharghar return I can help in Bangalore. Came to Mumbai couple of week back and searching some action.

Also please suggest if I can pickup some girls from Mumbai central dance bars.

Imperialist
07-10-17, 19:08
She looks pretty good.

You definitely had a great time.

That's her.

JustFunFu
07-10-17, 19:36
Hunting village gems (Bengali type).

Let me admit I am dirty old 40 age person, I love sari lift, big fat plump ass, huge legs, aunty types. A tight big blouse turns me on and hifi costly models turns me off.

Also I am one of those guys who does not like fuck factories like NL. I love to drink, then press some aunty type boobs, have a nice massage and yes I am too high I can go for a fuck.

So I hunt for boob press hotels. Boob press hotels are those where you take a girl, take a small drink and have gala time. Recently all these kind of hotels from thane has closed. Found one at Kalher thane. Get down at Hanuman pada at Kalher Thane and you will see bar ask for Mr. David.

This bar starts at 3 afternoon, you can drink, sit with a girl, drink and start pressing boobs, massage your dick.

Please note you will not get HIFI models here, these are village type girls who comes from Bengal or from second tier cities of India.

Do control yourself as it can become pricey if you keep drinking.

So enjoy the desi legs, blouses and sari lift.

IntrepidExplor
07-11-17, 01:50
Try Anna in Bandra branch!

Don't forget to say Thank you. Let me know if you are able to get better than her.

Killer.I finally did.

And you're right, I have to thank you!

I like them a little skinnier, actually, but she's stunning, talented, and what hair!

Assuming it's the same one and not a namesake!

Ssdel
07-11-17, 02:31
Wish we had something similar in Delhi or near by.

That feeling you get from this experience is really kinky & at the same time awesome which is hard to come by even with a superhot indie at your own leisurely place.

Cheers.

Ss.

Let me admit I am dirty old 40 age person, I love sari lift, big fat plump ass, huge legs, aunty types. A tight big blouse turns me on and hifi costly models turns me off.

Also I am one of those guys who does not like fuck factories like NL. I love to drink, then press some aunty type boobs, have a nice massage and yes I am too high I can go for a fuck.

So I hunt for boob press hotels. Boob press hotels are those where you take a girl, take a small drink and have gala time. Recently all these kind of hotels from thane has closed. Found one at Kalher thane. Get down at Hanuman pada at Kalher Thane and you will see bar ask for Mr. David.

This bar starts at 3 afternoon, you can drink, sit with a girl, drink and start pressing boobs, massage your dick.

Please note you will not get HIFI models here, these are village type girls who comes from Bengal or from second tier cities of India.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 03:02
Thanks for the upload.

Cheers.

That's her.

Nirav Man
07-11-17, 04:12
Hi buddy,

I am silent reader and been to NL many times. But this post made me buy subscription. Can you PM me the number, if possible.

Stripped the cutie, kissed all over, she avoided DFK. I didn't push for it. She gave a decent BBJ and then WOT while I sucked on those cute boobies. Rolled over for missionary and while the act suddenly she gave me a wild DFK with tongue fights and tongue sucking! My erection doubled maybe. Thrusted her hard and came!

Rested for a while, dressed up, had a smoke together, took her personal digits and tipped her & kissed goodbye.

DecentMan224
07-11-17, 04:45
Was looking for a little sophisticated indie, and on BophSep bro's recommendation reached out to Priya. Right off the bat she was very easy to talk to and replied promptly. Kept in touch for a few days and then finally set up time to meet one day. She doesn't share any pics and had read on the forum about her average looks so wasn't sure of what to expect, but when she showed up, I was pleasantly surprised. She is not a great looker but she is smart, dresses well and has a really nice body.

She met me with a warm hug and a kiss once she came in, and made sure that we felt at ease right from the start. Don't want to go into all the details, but I can vouch for some of the things that other have already said. She is great to talk to, she is very open to foreplay, setting up the mood, and is not a time watcher at all. She actually really gets into the act and is very adventurous also with various positions. She had even brought a couple of dresses with her and she teased me with a new dress for each session.

Overall, the session with Priya was most enjoyable, relaxing and satisfying. Her damages have been quoted by others, but she is worth every penny.

WIR: definitely.Can you please give details of damages to your pocket and PM me the contact details?

MumbaiLad
07-11-17, 04:57
Could you please share the digits? Can reciprocate with the ones I have.

Regards,

ML.

Came out and paid the SP and rushed out on the bike back to base!

Looks: 7/10 next door.

Boobs: 8/10 NOT perky.

Attitude: 11/10 very friendly.

Figure: 9/10 slim & thin frame with good curves.

Damages: 2 k to SP plus 300 rs tip to girl!

WIR: If I happen to be on the western suburbs!

LadyKiller2004
07-11-17, 07:43
FR Roshni.

#Good Review.

Thanks to grover86 for the contact.

WhatsApped her. Decided to meet at her place today. Unfortunately her regular place was not available. So decided to go to lodge at Aksa beach. Did the formality at the reception and moved to room. Lodge looked shady from outside but the room was neat and clean. This girl is from Bihar. Has lots on blade marks on her hand of BF. Slim, petite baby but nice boobs which looks huge on her tiny frame. She smoked so asked her to clean and offered her mint. Hygiene wise she is ok. Sucked her boobs like crazy. Except Anal she is fine with everything. Her BBBJ was Amazing. For 20 year old she was brilliant with her mouth. She licked me to to bottom. Knows how to please a man. She gets wild once you tease her and get her juices flowing. Got her on top and she rode me very well. Real tight pussy with vice grip. Released in condom. Wanted to go for round 2 but had some pressing issues at office.

Boobs: 10/10.

Attitude: 13/10.

Body: 9/10. One less, ugly blade marks.

Service: 10/10. She blowed me for 20 minutes.

WIR: Few times.

Price: 1.5 k + 300 lodge.

Don't expect her to be classy babe. She is raw but horny. Can't take her to some star hotel. Treat her well and she will go extra mile.

RoamingMumbai
07-11-17, 07:53
A friend had introduced me to one, a few years back, in Chembur. We called them 'Janata Party Bar (Public Party Bar) Kinky sure. Didn't visit often as those were great days for Topaz and Night Lovers along-with other dance bars.

RajeshThane
07-11-17, 08:16
Yesterday I was on Leave and few days before I met this MP owner in Orchestra Bar in Vashi. He immediately recognized and ask me to sit with him. We both enjoyed together blowing money and he raised question why you stop coming to our MP, I simply aid If No Service then why should I waste my money. So he ask me to come another day and he will assure for service. So been to this MP yesterday.

I called him and reached the Place, her wife took care of this MP and she assigned a Jacuzzi room for me, send one Local therapist but I didn't like her so asked for lined up and then she send another Ms. T.

Massage started and raised 1st question First time here, I just laughed and she got her answer, then her hands started roaming around my dick and suddenly she grab it. Massage done and without asking anything she remove her top and put lot of oil on dick and started kissing my chest then pop another question how much you'll pay I said 1 K. She quoted 2 k for TL and HJ but agreed in 2 min and she put her all efforts to satisfy me. Loads of DFK, Tongue fighting and boobs sucking and creasing was on menu, finally shoot up on her soft hands. Paid 1 K and left. It was nice evening yesterday.

Report Card.

Counter: 1500.

Boobs: 7/10 small but firm.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Surely because its hardly 200 mts from my home.

SeriousSam
07-11-17, 09:49

Cheers. EpL.Hey epl no need to thank, just keep sharing and caring, glad you had fun.

STFun911
07-11-17, 12:21
Hi,

I am new to this scene and I would like to know any cool babes in Mumbai.

JRandal
07-11-17, 13:09
Bro Blood test will show HIV traces of few weeks back only, what if She is infected by the Virus recently and it didn"t show up in the test.

Risk is entirely yours.

Be safe.

Happy Monegering.

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

Citrix
07-11-17, 14:04
Any DB in and around of Mumbai? Please help. If not, are there any MP near airport?

AbcCool
07-11-17, 14:51
Hi guys,

There is a complete crackdown in Pune. My trusted SP's have told they have closed for now.

All Locanto SP's are not picking up phone.

Can some one give good SP / Indie contact in Mumbai?

Preferable towards Vashi Chembur, panvel.

I can share good SP numbers in Pune.

Apat5483
07-11-17, 16:44
Hi guys,

Have some work in darkness tomorrow. Expected to finish early. Would like to have some contact of an indie who charges 4 k or below as I am short on budget. Alternatively a spa contact where extras and DFK are available will do. Not much interested in massage.

BigSlick888
07-11-17, 17:51
So I was trying to find my way around the mongering scene in Mumbai and except for a few Senior members, didn't really get much help on the forum. Been an active reader since the past 3 months. Learned about Seeking Arrangement. Subscribed for a month since it seemed like the only way out.

And finally. I managed to get one step closer to what I was looking for.

Met Miss A. (20-23), Curvy 5 5' - Dark complexion, exchanged numbers, chatted for a bit and decided to set up a meet. Booked a hotel in Navi Mumbai since she was from around. She insisted that we meet outside the hotel first and check-in together to avoid any issues. Went to pick her up and as soon as she sat in the car, I knew I was in for a treat. She was smelling great and was decently dressed.

Reached the hotel, entered the room. Played some music and started chit-chatting for a bit. Called for some drinks. Suddenly, she pulled me towards her and we started with DFK. Got on the bed, she turned off all the lights, except for the blue ambient lights on the ceiling (those really worked to set the mood). She came on top and slowly started removing her clothes. Her lips were so soft and her skin was silky smooth! DFK went on like forever. I was really turned on with the way she was sensually rubbing her naked body against mine, she figured and while kissing me all over my chest and biting my nipples, she went down on me and gave me a CBJ like a Champ! I couldn't control so I asked her to stop and I started drilling her in missionary while sucking on her firm boobs, and finished in WOT.

I haven't had a lot of mongering experiences in India, but this was by far the best of them all! Complete GFE. Not a time watcher at all!

Damages- 12 k.

Room- 3 k.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 18:23
Don't play with your life at any cost.

Be smart & choose wisely.

Stay safe.

Ss.

Bro Blood test will show HIV traces of few weeks back only, what if She is infected by the Virus recently and it didn"t show up in the test.

Risk is entirely yours.

Be safe.

Happy Monegering.

LustyBannana
07-11-17, 19:10
Visited NL today. Had. Asked for a. Line up. Of 2. 5, 3. 5 and 5. 5 gals. There wasn't much difference in all. Of them. So selected 2 gals from 2. 5 for One HR.

Average service. Not that great body. Both of them had slight tummy. Age would be around 26-27. Both gals were very cooperative. Had threesome, made them lick my Jonnie rogether. Infact they also loved getting kinky, did not hesitate in smoochi each other all playing with each others boobs. The room and the setup was good and clean. You less there is some new bird in town would not visit it. Anybody having any young indie contacts can PM me.

Damages 2500 *2.

Tip 300.

WIR May be, would love to try someone younger and slimmer.

STFun911
07-11-17, 21:58
Do Mumbai have a dance bar scheme. I am new here. Once I went to a bar in Chembur where ladies used to serve but it was 5 yrs back, since I was not interested then I never visited them again. Is there any bar where ladies serve in western line, if anyone could shed some light in that regards it would be awesome.

Pikane
07-11-17, 22:19
These are called Service Bars. Ten years back, there were many in Oshiwara area. Now all gone.

Shkb1023
07-12-17, 02:04
Big big thanks to Bro DilBeat for this lead. My ideal VFM girl.

Met this ordinary looking 30? HW at her place, which looked a regular joint but clean and safe. She is eager to please, doesn't show it. Nice attitude, but not kinky and sexy which is a turn off. Cleaned ourselves before the deed. The deed started at leisurely pace. Slim body, flattish tummy, OK OK boobs, very clean trimmed pussy. Made her wet, boob sucking and DATY went on for 15 minutes. She gave a fine BJ, no rimming, and liked my johnny (do they all say that? Did missy and doggy. Fully satisfied, didn't go for 2nd pop.

Body 6/10.

Face 5/10.

Boobs, Ass 7/10.

Pussy 9/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 4 k spent 1 HR+.

WIR. Yes when I run out of Indes.

I respect Bro DilBeat for giving me the lead, so please don't ask me for digits. Happy to help fellow bros with 1-2 other contact I have.

Cheers!

Apat5483
07-12-17, 04:17
Hi guys,

Have some work in darkness tomorrow. Expected to finish early. Would like to have some contact of an indie who charges 4 k or below as I am short on budget. Alternatively a spa contact where extras and DFK are available will do. Not much interested in massage.Wanted to edit this post but there is not option. Inwould request Grover 86 to share the contact of Roshni.

SilverFox2
07-12-17, 04:42
Guys,

Can you help sharing contact of Roshni and Poonam from Malad.

Will share you my contact from Mira road.

HornySoul
07-12-17, 06:13
Buddy,

Although I have been mongering for quite sometime but currently in search of good contacts after I lost all of mine.

Please do let me know if you care to share?

So I was trying to find my way around the mongering scene in Mumbai and except for a few Senior members, didn't really get much help on the forum. Been an active reader since the past 3 months. Learned about Seeking Arrangement. Subscribed for a month since it seemed like the only way out.

Met Miss A. (20-23), Curvy 5 5' - Dark complexion, exchanged numbers, chatted for a bit and decided to set up a meet. Booked a hotel in Navi Mumbai since she was from around. She insisted that we meet outside the hotel first and check-in together to avoid any issues. Went to pick her up and as soon as she sat in the car, I knew I was in for a treat. She was smelling great and was decently dressed.

Reached the hotel, entered the room. Played some music and started chit-chatting for a bit. Called for some drinks. Suddenly, she pulled me towards her and we started with DFK..

HornySoul
07-12-17, 06:21
Can I dare to ask for contact details? Can be shared on below:

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Met Miss A. (20-23), Curvy 5 5' - Dark complexion, exchanged numbers, chatted for a bit and decided to set up a meet. Booked a hotel in Navi Mumbai since she was from around. She insisted that we meet outside the hotel first and check-in together to avoid any issues. Went to pick her up and as soon as she sat in the car, I knew I was in for a treat. She was smelling great and was decently dressed..

Came out and paid the SP and rushed out on the bike back to base!EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sunandoghosh
07-12-17, 11:03
My one wish in this life– Help please.

Dear colleagues and senior members.

I am writing and pouring my heart out here and please don't judge or criticize me.

It has been a dream always to spend 2-3 hours with a beautiful girl (including sex also) in this life because I never had much of life in terms of sex.

The girl I desired (and I am sure most desire) is the one who is very cute, educated.

Like most of the pics we see on escorts ads on various desi sites (but all being fake). What I mean is when.

We go outside in malls office we see so many young cute beautiful girls. My desire was to have an escort like that once in my life for.

A great GFE exp.

I have never come across any such opportunity / availability within my means. I was ready to spend up till 25 k-30 k but did not want to be cheated.

I have spent 15 k but the gals are no way near what I dreamed.

May I ask very frankly and candidly is what I am desiring really unrealistic?

Why all escort ads promise heaven but never ever deliver anything even close?

Do you have any contacts / guidance / suggestions please where I can once have my last wish (before death) fulfilled?

If you want me to activate PM and have any such genuine recommendations as described above kindly let me know.

My heart will be truly thankful for your help and kindness.

Regards,

Sunando.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

EditFun01
07-12-17, 11:16
Do Mumbai have a dance bar scheme. I am new here. Once I went to a bar in Chembur where ladies used to serve but it was 5 yrs back, since I was not interested then I never visited them again. Is there any bar where ladies serve in western line, if anyone could shed some light in that regards it would be awesome.There are many and spread all across. Any taxi / auto wala will help you with the address in your vicinity.

SmartBoyMgg
07-12-17, 14:47
Can anyone PM me with GF friendly hotels in Navi Mumbai. It would also be helpful if you could share me a contact for a full night fun.

Will return in exchange.

BeardMan
07-12-17, 15:52
Anyone tried this girl "Bebu" who has advertised in sea. If anyone has reviews / FR please share.

IceManRaul14
07-12-17, 17:13
Hi,

Can anyone recommend 4 or 5 star hotels on Mumbai or Navi Mumbai that I can book double occupancy but I can take my GF without showing ID. I will book double occupancy and show my ID but don't want to show GF ID. Please PM me the same.

Cheers.

Iceman.

Newariya
07-12-17, 17:35
Hi guys,

Just returned from a visit to Mumbai. Mostly nice experiences. The difference being that there is no tension of some problem happening like it is in Delhi. But of course the rates in Mumbai are sky high. Was given some suggestions by other members and thank you for that. Tried to call Manu (Manisha). I ask for 3 hours from around 4 in the afternoon to 7 om 2-3 shots. First she asks for the reference and tells me I'm pronouncing her name wrong. Next she demands 25 k for 3 hours. Haha are you joking?

Next tried to call Ruby. She demanded 7 k for 1 shot and said she doesn't do outcalls. I was like WTF. Looking at her pics she wasn't more that 1.5 -2 k.

Decided to move on for the night was high as a kite to the Washington dance bar. Wow what a collection of chiks. The dance bar manager happened to be the Jijaji of a good friend. Here the fun begins he asks me if I want a private dance with a young chica I was noticing. I agree and was taken to another room at the back where there were about 2--3 waiters and me and the girl. We had about 30-40 minutes of dancing alone where I had my hands all over her from outside of course. There were a few instances of a smooch but not a french kiss. Nothing comes free so I end up spending about 5 k on the girl with 20 Rs. Notes. Sliding those notes on her with my finger from the bundle felt like so manly. If you know what I mean. I was high and throwing money on the girl, Its just a different cool feeling. Gave the girl my number but she never called.

The next day decided to visit canon call bar. It; s a shady joint. Go up to the first floor where there are some MILFS hanging around. As I entered I didn't want to leave so decided to sit and have a drink. Bought a breezer for the MILF and she started putting her hands in my shirt and under my pants. Was loving it but wasn't my scene for FS. There was no place for FS though, Just a warming up session and headed to the Spa near Leopold. Here paid 3 k for the massage and was assigned a Kim. She started to massage very average so I asked for extras. No extras for me from her. OK. So after massage I was very horny and she left the room for me to take shower. I was showering and shagging when she entered the room to get the tea and cookie. LOL the look on her face was priceless.

Next day decided to head over to and Lane. I already read up about 2. 2 k variety so acting experienced I went into the last brothel and calmly told him to show me 2. 2 k variety. I was a little early about 4 pm so there were only two chicas available. One had too much fat and another petite caught my eye. Roshni from Bihar. No doubt she was sexy to do. But its just the mechanical fuck and condom suck. We have one hour so if you want there is a possibility to sit and chill with the girl but I was not satisfied. Decided to move on to the first brothel entering from hospital side. Went up to the 2nd floor and there too ask to show the 2. 2 k variety. Was shown a girl Shilpa from Bengal who I didn't like but the Sp insisted that she will show me heaven. Boy that was true. She first undressed me slowly and then massaged everywhere. Took my balls and cock in her mouth and pleased me for about 20 minutes by when I wanted to spray her. So told her WOT and banged for a few minutes till I came again.

Satisfied went back to the hotel to call it a day and a trip.

Until next time guys.

Cheers.

STFun911
07-12-17, 19:38
There are many and spread all across. Any taxi / auto wala will help you with the address in your vicinity.The problem with me is that I am not good at Hindi and it makes things hard for me to enquire things and so is the reason I am here to have some insight about the things happening over here.

Nilnil
07-12-17, 21:11
FR Roshni.

#Good Review.

WhatsApped her. Decided to meet at her place today. Unfortunately her regular place was not available. So decided to go to lodge at Aksa beach. Did the formality at the reception and moved to room. Lodge looked shady from outside but the room was neat and clean. This girl is from Bihar. Has lots on blade marks on her hand of BF. Slim, petite baby but nice boobs which looks huge on her tiny frame. She smoked so asked her to clean and offered her mint. Hygiene wise she is ok. Sucked her boobs like crazy. Except Anal she is fine with everything. Her BBBJ was Amazing. For 20 year old she was brilliant with her mouth. She licked me to to bottom. Knows how to please a man. She gets wild once you tease her and get her juices flowing. Got her on top and she rode me very well. Real tight pussy with vice grip. Released in condom. Wanted to go for round 2 but had some pressing issues at office..Please can you share contact PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Ralsdm
07-12-17, 22:34

Reached the hotel, entered the room. Played some music and started chit-chatting for a bit. Called for some drinks. Suddenly, she pulled me towards her and we started with DFK. Got on the bed, she turned off all the lights, except for the blue ambient lights on the ceiling (those really worked to set the mood). She came on top and slowly started removing her clothes. Her lips were so soft and her skin was silky smooth! DFK went on like forever..Can you PM her seeking username so I can contact her?

HavRat
07-13-17, 11:51
Can you please share the hotel name. Thanks.

Reached the hotel, entered the room. Played some music and started chit-chatting for a bit. Called for some drinks. Suddenly, she pulled me towards her and we started with DFK. Got on the bed, she turned off all the lights, except for the blue ambient lights on the ceiling (those really worked to set the mood). She came on top and slowly started removing her clothes. Her lips were so soft and her skin was silky smooth! DFK went on like forever..

IntrepidExplor
07-13-17, 15:20
Hey guys,

Is this forum accessible on Tapatalk?

I thought I saw a tag from someone who posted from Tapatalk, but I can't find the forum on there.

Anyone know?

Pam007
07-13-17, 15:34
Where is this in Mumbai? Name of spa?

After being a silent reader on ISG I thought to give a shot for MP's in my area.

Tried spa in Gonivali was greeted by a lady with huge boobs took Swedish massage there came a young girl mostly slim medium and tight boobs they feel great in hands she licked my entire body with her tongue which felt amazing she is little shy but also quite wild girl.

Damages: 2.5 k (Swedish massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

After having couple of beers next day jhonny got up again and I went there again the very next day this time thought to take service from the big boobed miss who greeted me yesterday massage happened for like 5 minutes then I pounced on her damn she is sexy big tight boobs slim waist although the face is not great kept on kissing her boobs for 15-20 mins she jumped on me and had some nice foreplay she used lube on jhonny and gave a nice handjob.

Damages: 1.5 k (dry massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

Have also visited MP in darkness area couple of times in same spa there I am in love with a Oriya MILF big round boobs and amazing service (Although she is on a heavier side she is only for those who are into MILF) have taken her no. As well.

Damages: 1.7 K+2.5 K (B2B).

SilverFox2
07-13-17, 18:00
Guys,

Can you help sharing contact of Roshni and Poonam from Malad.

Will share you my contact from Mira road.Seniors please help out with contacts.

Sasaxe
07-13-17, 21:53
Hello mongers,

Got these pics from an SP in Bandra near the chicken outlet on linking road. Range is 5 k to 8 k. Can someone please share feedback. I am looking to have a good GFE DFK bbj.

SilverFox2
07-14-17, 05:29
FR Roshni.

#Good Review.

WhatsApped her. Decided to meet at her place today. Unfortunately her regular place was not available. So decided to go to lodge at Aksa beach. Did the formality at the reception and moved to room. Lodge looked shady from outside but the room was neat and clean. This girl is from Bihar. Has lots on blade marks on her hand of BF. Slim, petite baby but nice boobs which looks huge on her tiny frame. She smoked so asked her to clean and offered her mint. Hygiene wise she is ok. Sucked her boobs like crazy. Except Anal she is fine with everything. Her BBBJ was Amazing. For 20 year old she was brilliant with her mouth. She licked me to to bottom. Knows how to please a man. She gets wild once you tease her and get her juices flowing. Got her on top and she rode me very well. Real tight pussy with vice grip. Released in condom. Wanted to go for round 2 but had some pressing issues at office..Bro,

Please help share the contact.

Thanks.

ShyGuy69
07-14-17, 05:51
The third one is a fox. Would love to know her better. Can you please share SP contact?

Hello mongers,

Got these pics from an SP in Bandra near the chicken outlet on linking road. Range is 5 k to 8 k. Can someone please share feedback. I am looking to have a good GFE DFK bbj.

JmjmJayant
07-14-17, 13:08
Great FR. Really value for money.

FR Roshni.

#Good Review.

WhatsApped her. Decided to meet at her place today. Unfortunately her regular place was not available. So decided to go to lodge at Aksa beach. Did the formality at the reception and moved to room. Lodge looked shady from outside but the room was neat and clean. This girl is from Bihar. Has lots on blade marks on her hand of BF. Slim, petite baby but nice boobs which looks huge on her tiny frame. She smoked so asked her to clean and offered her mint. Hygiene wise she is ok. Sucked her boobs like crazy. Except Anal she is fine with everything. Her BBBJ was Amazing. For 20 year old she was brilliant with her mouth. She licked me to to bottom. Knows how to please a man. She gets wild once you tease her and get her juices flowing. Got her on top and she rode me very well. Real tight pussy with vice grip. Released in condom. Wanted to go for round 2 but had some pressing issues at office..

RomitMehta
07-14-17, 14:00
Hey seniors,

Need your help with contacts in Mumbai and Pune.

Budgeted ones.

Your help can be reciprocated by my contacts if need be.

Awaiting to hear from you all.

Happy mongering.

Regards,

Romit.

WalkThisWay
07-14-17, 15:33
Was going through some of the posts and decided to check out the spa opposite monkey bar. Asked an appointment with Miss And. I guess I called later in the evening so they gave me last slot of the day. Through out the massage I tried talking to her, She seemed very tired and disinterested to chat. I was like there was no point on even hinting anything. Towards the half and hour mark I tried talking to her some more and somewhere along the way she got the hint I was asking for FS. She tried to bargain a high amount I said was possible if 2.5 k after to and fro negotiation she agreed. She asked if I has a rubber she put it on johnny and took off her pants. She slowly climbed on top of me and gently slid my dick into her pussy. Now she was wearing just her top. And riding me like a cowgirl. So good. I slowly unbuttoned her bra and started caressing her soft tits. She really knows how to ride. I was like jackpot! I slowly turned the tables and got behind her. By now she was really wet. And her tits were hanging like some juicy mangoes. Beautiful butt too. I was so turned on! After much thrusting came while banging her from behind.

The next day all I could think about was how she juiced johnny the previous day. Got off work and straight away booked an appointment with miss and again. And went in for my second session this time she was more enthusiast when she saw me. She straight away asked me what I wanted to do. She said she was leaving for Thailand in a few days and asked for more money this time. I said I am only carrying enough money just like yesterday. So she agreed and we started. This tine we started with a little foreplay and got to the banging. She was so wet. Tried two or three different positions and finally came while thrusting her. After I asked if she could massage me. LOL to which she was like very angry at first but. She was kind enough to help by massaging some problem areas that I had, flirted with her for a while. She sent me her number and I gave her mine. Got out of there.

At the counter.

2 k + 2.5 for FS.

WIR. Most definitely. But unfortunately she has left for Thailand. Maybe when she is back or gets in touch.

Jaideep
07-14-17, 18:32
I am planning to book a night stay with an inde in one of the Bawa group of hotels.

Both of us are ok to produce valid local ids during check-in.

Any idea whether this place is GFE or they would create problem during check-in.

Apat5483
07-14-17, 18:39
I am planning to book a night stay with an inde in one of the Bawa group of hotels.

Both of us are ok to produce valid local ids during check-in.

Any idea whether this place is GFE or they would create problem during check-in.Its a total GF hotel. I am talking about the one near domestic airport. Had checked in my a friend one month ago. Checked in only for 3 hrs. No questions asked. She had joined me in the room later. They just asked for her ID. That's it.

RDBlore
07-14-17, 18:50
Hi,

I am traveling to Mumbai from be'Lore for business. If seniors would be kind of sharing some horny contacts then I would be glad. Thanks! And in return I can share B'Lore contacts.

Apat5483
07-14-17, 18:54
Hi guys,

Have some work in darkness tomorrow. Expected to finish early. Would like to have some contact of an indie who charges 4 k or below as I am short on budget. Alternatively a spa contact where extras and DFK are available will do. Not much interested in massage.So after not much help from the members I ventured to why spa in Ironman area which was talked about in a sister forum. Had booked an appointment with Ms and. But reached early and was allotted Ms B. Opted for Aroma Thai. Was allotted low Thai bed with curtains. Ms be informed me that she has joined two weeks ago.

Massage started usually with some teasing over thighs and groin. 30 min into massage she asked me to turn around. I was fully aroused. She asked if I needed HJ. Quoted 2 k for HJ and 3 k for TL. I said no. 1.5 k fpr TL with HJ. 2 k for TL with HJ two rounds. She said no. I said leave it. Continue the massage. 10 min later she again asked. Said 2 k for HJ with boob pressing from outside. I said no ways. I want TL with HJ for 1.5 k. I was in no mood to waste my money. Then she finished the massage and handed over the towel to me.

This is the first time I have left without taking extras. The problem with Thais are that they are too greedy. But ibfelt so good for saving my hard earned. Money. May be I will use that money to mwwt some indie.

Massage was good.

Counter 1.5 k.

SpaSurf
07-14-17, 20:05
Wow dear, quite a daily bang price you got. You are a good negotiator, seems you are trained in Delhi, haha.

Was going through some of the posts and decided to check out the spa opposite monkey bar. Asked an appointment with Miss And. I guess I called later in the evening so they gave me last slot of the day. Through out the massage I tried talking to her, She seemed very tired and disinterested to chat. I was like there was no point on even hinting anything. Towards the half and hour mark I tried talking to her some more and somewhere along the way she got the hint I was asking for FS. She tried to bargain a high amount I said was possible if 2.5 k after to and fro negotiation she agreed. She asked if I has a rubber she put it on johnny and took off her pants. She slowly climbed on top of me and gently slid my dick into her pussy. Now she was wearing just her top. And riding me like a cowgirl. So good. I slowly unbuttoned her bra and started caressing her soft tits. She really knows how to ride. I was like jackpot! I slowly turned the tables and got behind her. By now she was really wet. And her tits were hanging like some juicy mangoes. Beautiful butt too. I was so turned on! After much thrusting came while banging her from behind.

The next day all I could think about was how she juiced johnny the previous day. Got off work and straight away booked an appointment with miss and again..