PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Jasmpat
07-15-17, 05:11
If you are talking about the spa near a fly over diagonally opposit to the jewellery show room name of which starts with K,don't even think of going there if offered free if charge also. Very dirty place with ugly ladies.Uni. Bro,

Your Inbox seems to be full.

Messages not getting through. Clear some space.

Unnisex
07-15-17, 05:17
Uni. Bro,

Your Inbox seems to be full.

Messages not getting through. Clear some space.Cleared Bro.

Kunal14
07-15-17, 07:12
Hey seniors,

Need your help with contacts in Mumbai and Pune.

Budgeted ones.

Your help can be reciprocated by my contacts if need be.

Awaiting to hear from you all.

Happy mongering.

Regards,

Romit.Dear Romit bro,

Already send you Pune Contacts.

Regards.

KillerPassion
07-15-17, 07:22
Really happy for you!

I finally did.

And you're right, I have to thank you!

I like them a little skinnier, actually, but she's stunning, talented, and what hair!

Assuming it's the same one and not a namesake!

SilverFox2
07-15-17, 07:29
20 yr old gl Roshni from Malad.

Please can someone help me with her contact.

Shkb1023
07-15-17, 16:55
Bro,

You did crack a v good deal! Can you please PM the spa name?

Thanks!

Was going through some of the posts and decided to check out the spa opposite monkey bar. Asked an appointment with Miss And. I guess I called later in the evening so they gave me last slot of the day. Through out the massage I tried talking to her, She seemed very tired and disinterested to chat. I was like there was no point on even hinting anything. Towards the half and hour mark I tried talking to her some more and somewhere along the way she got the hint I was asking for FS. She tried to bargain a high amount I said was possible if 2.5 k after to and fro negotiation she agreed. She asked if I has a rubber she put it on johnny and took off her pants. She slowly climbed on top of me and gently slid my dick into her pussy. Now she was wearing just her top. And riding me like a cowgirl. So good. I slowly unbuttoned her bra and started caressing her soft tits. She really knows how to ride. I was like jackpot! I slowly turned the tables and got behind her. By now she was really wet. And her tits were hanging like some juicy mangoes. Beautiful butt too. I was so turned on! After much thrusting came while banging her from behind..

NewbieMum
07-15-17, 18:55
Where is this? Can you please let us know the exact place?

After being a silent reader on ISG I thought to give a shot for MP's in my area.

Tried spa in Gonivali was greeted by a lady with huge boobs took Swedish massage there came a young girl mostly slim medium and tight boobs they feel great in hands she licked my entire body with her tongue which felt amazing she is little shy but also quite wild girl.

Damages: 2.5 k (Swedish massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

After having couple of beers next day jhonny got up again and I went there again the very next day this time thought to take service from the big boobed miss who greeted me yesterday massage happened for like 5 minutes then I pounced on her damn she is sexy big tight boobs slim waist although the face is not great kept on kissing her boobs for 15-20 mins she jumped on me and had some nice foreplay she used lube on jhonny and gave a nice handjob.

Damages: 1.5 k (dry massage)+2.5 k (B2B).

Have also visited MP in darkness area couple of times in same spa there I am in love with a Oriya MILF big round boobs and amazing service (Although she is on a heavier side she is only for those who are into MILF) have taken her no. As well.

Damages: 1.7 K+2.5 K (B2B).

New2017
07-15-17, 21:36
Hi seniors,

I am new to this forum I will be in Mumbai in BKC area next week for 2 days. Could you please PM me some contacts to have some fun. Thank you.

NewbieMum
07-16-17, 04:44
Hey folks and respected Seniors,

Would not pretend and say that I have contacts and would share with anyone sharing their contact. Rather I am new to Mumbai and have no real contact. Tried 1-2 SP through Locanto but not satisfied.

If any generous souls can help me this desperate soul with some contacts. I am from Chembur area.

Have taken subscription do you can pm me.

Thanks in advance.

UdtaLund
07-16-17, 05:31
Dear Romit bro,

Already send you Pune Contacts.

Regards.Kunal14 Bro,

Can you share Pune contacts. Next I am in Pune for 2 - 3 days.

Leisure1
07-16-17, 07:05
Had two FR's to write down. Pending since a bit of time.

First. The not so good experience.

Visited this SPA located opp a famous mall in the western suburbs. Got details through just dial & they said they have Thai girls. I thought to give it a try. Booked for the spa and went ahead. Deep tissue massage. Cost Rs1800.

From my earlier experience of Thai's. This was the worst & a sad one. Not much of pressure. Asked for extras. Rs1 k I bargained and settled for HJ + TL. Damn, it was absolutely pathetic. I could have done it myself. Total mechanical & sheer waste of money.

Second one. Ms. Z.

This encounter was a blissful one. Got the number of Ms. Z from my encounter with Ms. J. This girl must be 24-25 years of age. She had sent pics which were exactly how she looked. So, no deceiving. She has been in the industry for long time & has travelled places. So, quite an expert.

Began by getting into the room and taking up a smoke. Followed by she getting laid on bed naked & began with DFK which went on for 5-7 minutes. Warmed her up through fingering (she doesn't allow DATY).

She then began with BJ. Wow wow wow wow. Mind blowing BJ. Absolutely the best I had till date & she sucked my balls too. She did mention that she loves BJ & is damn good at it. I found it to be damn true. BJ went on for quite sometime & she was surprised that I didn't come out soon like others. Took her into miss & doggy & completed the first session.

Had a smoke & chit chatted. She is quite a chatter box & not a time watcher. Although had asked her for only 2 hours. Ended up spending 3 hours with her. Second round again began in the same way till her BJ. Then did doggy
And went for wot. Now wot was an excellent one too! She did the normal wot & then began rounding on your penis while the penis was inserted in her. Wow. What an experience. Absolutely fab! And she repeated it (the rounding one) frequently. Wow. I had the best time (with indie's) with her. Loved it.

Damage wasn't much too. Just Rs5 k for 2 sessions. I have been reading the forum & some of the newbie's are paying hefty. One FR mentioned 10-12 k for 1 shot. Are you guys crazy? Why jack up the rates? You still get good deals (like Ms Z that I got). But you need to have patience & search for the same.

Face: 8/10 beautiful girl.

Body. Slim & light.

Boobs- 6.5/10 (but she makes up for it with her amazing skills on bed).

WIR. Yes.

Cheers & happy mongering friends.

Bhupo5596
07-16-17, 07:30
HI Sam,

I keep visiting Surat. Can you PM me her contacts.

Hello,

I was at surat a week ago and tried a very hot, slim bhabhi of age 36 yo. She is a mom of a boy of 12 year old.

I made a call and she confirms the appointment. Reached her home at schedule time and met her. Wow, she was a nice looking hot and slim next to door bhabhi. I hugged and DFK for 10 minutes and then took her for 10 minutes in doggy and missy.

After resting for about 30 minutes took for second time. She is a homely housewife with decent attitude.

Though it was nice experience. Only drawback was her place. It was a family home in a dingy area.

Next time I promised her to take her for LT at hotel. I was new at surat so do not know which hotel to take her. Any friend of surat please recommend a good hotel near surat railway station or bus stand. Please PM me. Do they allow unmarried couples..

GermanShepherd
07-16-17, 09:16
Hi guys,

Planning for a day trip sometime midweek, would like to know are there any nice, I mean really beautiful looking indie available to.

Accompany for such a getaway.

Looking to hear from some kind heart souls.

Happy and safe mongering till then.

Gsd.

Jamo Josh
07-16-17, 12:25
Seniors. In your city near Goregaon for today. Appreciate any senior PMing me reliable young reasonably priced indi. This is last minute but I'm sure you'll help. TIA.

Bad Duck
07-16-17, 15:01
Has anyone tried a spa near the colorful school at Link Road in fair village? Their fb pics look promising. Any success stories here?

WalkThisWay
07-16-17, 17:07
Wow dear, quite a daily bang price you got. You are a good negotiator, seems you are trained in Delhi, haha.I did go through Delhi forum a while back. Could have influenced me slightly! Hahaha but very much following leads from our forum seniors for sure.

WalkThisWay
07-16-17, 17:18
Bro,

You did crack a v good deal! Can you please PM the spa name?

Thanks!Thanks bro. Check PM thanks.

SilverFox2
07-16-17, 18:55
Seniors please can you guys help me with the contact of Roshni, other girls and too old for me, I am looking for girl around 20-23 yr. Looking for a slim girl. Roshni seems to be perfect type.

Newbie Pune
07-16-17, 19:34
Dear Seniors,

Am an old hand returning to the scene. Request some references to make the most of my Mumbai visit. Am here for two days, tomorrow and Tuesday.

Have some contacts which I can help with.

Request your help. Good to see the Mumbai forum a lively place.

Cheers.

ServingYou2003
07-16-17, 21:34
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know while booking a SPA voucher online is it ok to provide the main mobile number / email or its better to get another SIM for this.

Please help with whatever details you can with regarding safety at SPA's.

Thank you.

EditFun01
07-17-17, 06:18
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know while booking a SPA voucher online is it ok to provide the main mobile number / email or its better to get another SIM for this.

Please help with whatever details you can with regarding safety at SPA's.

Thank you.Spare is always better but I have never faced any issue. Just annoying that many time gets offer through SMS.

EditFun01
07-17-17, 06:20
Has anyone tried a spa near the colorful school at Link Road in fair village? Their fb pics look promising. Any success stories here?Yes, extra are on card for regular. Just that quality of girls has deteriorated.

BangDude
07-17-17, 06:41
Hi Seniors,

Newbie to ISG, recently purchased the subscription. While I am not newbie to mongering, I realised after reading the forums on ISG that I had been doing it all wrong contacting SPs and not getting a good enough experience or sometimes even getting cheated.

I am originally from Blore but would be visiting your city during this week and would appreciate help from seniors in getting in touch with indes. Looking for reliable and indes who have their place and can also provide A level services. Thanks in advance for your help, I don't have any contacts yet otherwise would have offered to share them in return.

Monocef
07-17-17, 10:41
Seems Roshani is talk of town.

Hope to get her contact number and reference.

Thanks in advance.

Nirav Man
07-17-17, 13:01
I was being silent reader for all these years, but post of Roshni got me buy subscription & I am still waiting for her number, hope I get soon (Seniors please help).

Since I don't have any post, to built reliability thought of writing my experience & I am writing it for first time, so please excuse if any mistake.

This is all about NL, very much reliable, sure shot you will get laid & your johnny will enjoy, without any KLPD.

As usual its near the hospital, park my bike near the school & went straight to NL lane. Got the my reliable agent, which I found with help of this forum. Asked for service went straight to 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember, waited for long since its was Saturday. There comes the batch of 2.5 K & 3.5 K in 3.5 K there was only one. So opted for 2.5 K lady miss Sujata. Great smile which force me to choose her, she came in room & so is the condi boy gave 100 Rs, and off he goes. Started to remove the cloths & washed each other with naked bodies in the bathroom. Damn what an ass, cleaned each other started sucking boobs, till heart content & no tongue action, but lip kiss was fine. Than the best part started BBBJ. This is what I like about NL, damn she was good. Stopped right before I was about to blow.

Than again started concentrating on the boobs, damn man can't get enough. Small & less shaggy. Was ok with anything since had action after long dry spell. Than had a rubber on, started with WOT & than missionary. Damn was banging her after cumming, until johnny got soft. Was sweating like hell, even with AC on.

Cleaned overselves & put on the cloths & good bye to NL.

Body: 5.

Boobs: 7.

Attitude: 9.

Damage 2.5 K + 100 Rs Condom boy.

If anyone want the number of NL agent, I am ready to share, so that if you are new the town or not able to find location, you can call them & they will show you the way. I have subscription & you can PM me.

DesiDilruba
07-17-17, 13:12
Visited M&S again. An old bird J is returned. I loved her for her soft ass. And DFK if she is in mood. She is not a great looker though esp. Not a fair one like other thais but I enjoy her body.

Charges as usual.

LoveTonight
07-17-17, 15:48
Hello seniors,

I am visiting Mumbai for couple of days. Would appreciate if any one can provide info of good independent or service providers. Please PM me the details.

Thank you.

Jaideep
07-17-17, 17:49
Thanks bro for sharing your experience.

Its a total GF hotel. I am talking about the one near domestic airport. Had checked in my a friend one month ago. Checked in only for 3 hrs. No questions asked. She had joined me in the room later. They just asked for her ID. That's it.

Avid6969
07-17-17, 18:45
Met many chicks in Nerul, Vashi buy found couple of them very good, nice at reasonable price. Got cheated once in Vashi I am quite new to this forum so not familiar with the abbreviations the (NL). If you could share some place in Mumbai area specifically in Navi Mumbai where good choice is available beforehand. I would love to return the favour.

I was being silent reader for all these years, but post of Roshni got me buy subscription & I am still waiting for her number, hope I get soon (Seniors please help).

Since I don't have any post, to built reliability thought of writing my experience & I am writing it for first time, so please excuse if any mistake.

This is all about NL, very much reliable, sure shot you will get laid & your johnny will enjoy, without any KLPD.

As usual its near the hospital, park my bike near the school & went straight to NL lane. Got the my reliable agent, which I found with help of this forum. Asked for service went straight to 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember, waited for long since its was Saturday. There comes the batch of 2.5 K & 3.5 K in 3.5 K there was only one. So opted for 2.5 K lady miss Sujata. Great smile which force me to choose her, she came in room & so is the condi boy gave 100 Rs, and off he goes. Started to remove the cloths & washed each other with naked bodies in the bathroom. Damn what an ass, cleaned each other started sucking boobs, till heart content & no tongue action, but lip kiss was fine. Than the best part started BBBJ. This is what I like about NL, damn she was good. Stopped right before I was about to blow..

Avid6969
07-17-17, 19:07
There is a famous place in Nerul its a hotel where stay and the chick total costs about 2.5 k per hour. Its really nice. Came across a chick name starts from Letter are really nice good looking chubby Bong.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

No kiss.

Sweet.

But she went to her home and will be back after whole 2 months can anyone share good contact in Navi Mumbai area. Will return the favor.

Vikram2017
07-17-17, 19:48
Firstly, not going to provide any details of the therapist / spa as I still can't figure out the place or the therapist. First visit got this NE who looked really cute and with a good body with good tight assets. Asked her if I could remove my disposable to test the waters for which she refused. Told her that this is not an issue in other spas and she replied that the therapists would be Thai. We NE girls are not comfortable. There goes the extras out of the window, I thought to myself. Anyways, massage was great and did a little small talk and no hint of extra. Did compliment her on her massage and her looks.

Two weeks later, could not get her cute look out of my mind (I am a sucker for cute females). Went again and asked for her. In she comes and massage started. As we converse she remembers my previous visit and conversation starts flowing smoothly. After the back massage, I turn over and she starts with my legs. She keeps looking into my eyes while massaging. Asks me about my GF status to which I replied single currently. Leg completed and she skips hands and comes for head massage. Suddenly while massaging she bends down low and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. Caught me by surprise as I didn't ask for extras and nor was expecting one from NE. She apologized and said she felt a sudden urge. Told her I didn't mind it and quite liked it. That just opened the flood gates. She kept massaging and kept kissing me from time to time with increasing passion. Started roaming my hands on her body. Could see that she was enjoying it but somehow she always managed to stop me before she got carried away. But her kisses didn't stop and as I started pressing her big and firm boobs from outside, she finally wrapped her hand around my manhood and started giving me a GF kind of hand job. 30 minutes passed with the funny sequence of massage with DFK and HJ in between. She kept saying time up but couldn't let go herself from what we were doing. It was the same here and I asked her to go and tell at the counter for 30 more minutes. She seemed happy, straightened herself up, went out and got ourselves an extra 30 minutes. The remaining 30 minutes passed in the same manner. I didn't allow her to make me cum as somehow I got the feeling that this was more than the extras that I experience or what therapists offer in other spas. Maybe I got lucky and she was in the mood, maybe the conversation set the tone or maybe she is looking for a boyfriend kind of relation. I hope its not the latter because then I will have to steer clear off her. The thing is she didn't ask for any money ever. In the end she got me my herbal tea and told me that she really enjoyed talking to me and enjoyed the session. Again, just to see her reaction, I didn't offer her any tip but gave her a kiss. She reciprocated with equal fervor and left me contemplating this unique experience.

Any ideas Seniors who may have had this sort of experience. Should I visit her again or am I entering troubled waters.

VentilPt
07-17-17, 20:05
I am visiting Mumbai for 3 days. Can anyone provide info of good independent, service providers and massage?

Please PM me the details.

Thank you.

ServingYou2003
07-17-17, 20:26
Spare is always better but I have never faced any issue. Just annoying that many time gets offer through SMS.Thank you buddy.

Nirav Man
07-18-17, 03:53
PM me and I will reply you with NL contact.

However this is in proper Mumbai town. Not aware of anyone in Navi Mumbai.

Met many chicks in Nerul, Vashi buy found couple of them very good, nice at reasonable price. Got cheated once in Vashi I am quite new to this forum so not familiar with the abbreviations the (NL). If you could share some place in Mumbai area specifically in Navi Mumbai where good choice is available beforehand. I would love to return the favour.

Irra1269
07-18-17, 08:10
Its a total GF hotel. I am talking about the one near domestic airport. Had checked in my a friend one month ago. Checked in only for 3 hrs. No questions asked. She had joined me in the room later. They just asked for her ID. That's it.Check your Hotel bill. That would also have that gal name printed on it.

Kamne
07-18-17, 11:06
Hello all,

I am looking out for any safe spa at Mumbai for B2B with local chicks with big boobs.

Kindly PM me. I am looking out for other than country spa.

Thanks.

Ralsdm
07-18-17, 13:32
Firstly, not going to provide any details of the therapist / spa as I still can't figure out the place or the therapist. First visit got this NE who looked really cute and with a good body with good tight assets. Asked her if I could remove my disposable to test the waters for which she refused. Told her that this is not an issue in other spas and she replied that the therapists would be Thai. We NE girls are not comfortable. There goes the extras out of the window, I thought to myself. Anyways, massage was great and did a little small talk and no hint of extra. Did compliment her on her massage and her looks.

Two weeks later, could not get her cute look out of my mind (I am a sucker for cute females). Went again and asked for her. In she comes and massage started. As we converse she remembers my previous visit and conversation starts flowing smoothly. After the back massage, I turn over and she starts with my legs. She keeps looking into my eyes while massaging. Asks me about my GF status to which I replied single currently. Leg completed and she skips hands and comes for head massage. Suddenly while massaging she bends down low and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. Caught me by surprise as I didn't ask for extras and nor was expecting one from NE. She apologized and said she felt a sudden urge. Told her I didn't mind it and quite liked it. That just opened the flood gates. She kept massaging and kept kissing me from time to time with increasing passion. Started roaming my hands on her body. Could see that she was enjoying it but somehow she always managed to stop me before she got carried away. But her kisses didn't stop and as I started pressing her big and firm boobs from outside, she finally wrapped her hand around my manhood and started giving me a GF kind of hand job. 30 minutes passed with the funny sequence of massage with DFK and HJ in between..Consider yourself very lucky. Keep on visiting her at least once a week with small gifts like makeup things from colourbar or Dior. These are expensive and maybe you will get yourself an NSA GF, I have known NE gals for some time and I know if they like someone they will do try and keep him happy, not expecting much in return, may be a dinner and a trip to a good club once a month. Whatever you do don't make mistake of ignoring her because if you do she will never look at you again. Enjoy it till it lasts. Good luck.

Unnisex
07-18-17, 16:04
Firstly, not going to provide any details of the therapist / spa as I still can't figure out the place or the therapist.

Two weeks later, could not get her cute look out of my mind (I am a sucker for cute females). Went again and asked for her. In she comes and massage started.

Any ideas Seniors who may have had this sort of experience. Should I visit her again or am I entering troubled waters.I can't figure out if you are practicing some erotic story telling through this forum.

Mtv19
07-18-17, 16:27

As usual its near the hospital, park my bike near the school & went straight to NL lane. Got the my reliable agent, which I found with help of this forum. Asked for service went straight to 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember, waited for long since its was Saturday. There comes the batch of 2.5 K & 3.5 K in 3.5 K there was only one. So opted for 2.5 K lady miss Sujata. Great smile which force me to choose her, she came in room & so is the condi boy gave 100 Rs, and off he goes. Started to remove the cloths & washed each other with naked bodies in the bathroom. Damn what an ass, cleaned each other started sucking boobs, till heart content & no tongue action, but lip kiss was fine. Than the best part started BBBJ. This is what I like about NL, damn she was good. Stopped right before I was about to blow..Please share the contact details.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

STFun911
07-18-17, 16:58
Firstly, not going to provide any details of the therapist / spa as I still can't figure out the place or the therapist. First visit got this NE who looked really cute and with a good body with good tight assets.
Any ideas Seniors who may have had this sort of experience. Should I visit her again or am I entering troubled waters.I would like to know the name of the spa since you do not have PM facility I had to write this down. Visiting her again is your choice and only you could know whether you are swimming in troubled waters, if you are direct with your attitude then it is fine, unless you play a mockery of emotions to get her attention.

Nilnil
07-18-17, 18:46
Thanks bro Newser for the tip. So I went across to be Makeover yesterday. Found it after searching for quite a bit. Went up without calling. How did I come to know about place? I said friend. Counter lady says it will take 30 mins more as there's no slot. I said OK. Then she says some male names as they will do the massage. I said WTF?

She then says it's male to male and female to female?

So I walked out and went to RR and paid thru my nose but got a new babe. P (I think). Slim, dark, nice boobs and lovely nipples. Did full B2B play with her and had fun.

All girls now make groaning and yelping sounds to make us come. Everyone is watching too much porn!

Any Ideas on how do I crack be Makeover? The receptionist is quite lovely too.

K: Yes.

DFK: NO.

Boobs: 9.

Body: 9.

Pussy: Smelly. So didn't try.

WIR: Only till I crack Bee Badlav.Just one information required in RR still giving extras.

Ipathan
07-19-17, 03:47
Requested for help. Got no reply. Till now no success for action. I can help in Pune. If anyone knows share the details.

FunnyBoy19
07-19-17, 04:25
New to Mumbai. Can any one give reliable pointers / digits? I can reciprocate Delhi contacts. Will be in Mumbai 22 and 23 July.

Jpdixx
07-19-17, 08:53
Had visited this much acclaimed M&S place maybe a month ago. Just out of curiosity. Picked the famous P. Got standard food but utter waste of money is all I can say. Avoid like plague!

Aslab40
07-19-17, 11:29
Dear mongers,

Can someone help me to find cute GF.

In Mumbai I don't want to visit spa or massage parlor.

NewbieMum
07-19-17, 11:40
I am in negotiations with this chick. Need to know if anyone knows her or has had her previously.

Can PM if you know her.

MalhotraRaj
07-19-17, 14:27
Hey all,

Need Help with some direct contacts in Mumbai.

New to this platform, I have activated my subscription, can Inbox me.

WildBull1975
07-19-17, 19:35
Sabrina: The Wonder Woman.

This was my 5th meet with her.

She is very professional and matured lady and she cooperates very well. She is not a time watcher. We usually stay together for 5-6 hours whenever we met. She is just a classy.

Boobs: Just Awesome I will rate 10/10.

Service: 10/10.

Commitment: 10/10.

WIR: Yes. I meet her regularly and we are very good friends now and she has shared her personal number too.Nice FR BoobLover. And what are the damages? Does she have her own place?

SpaSurf
07-19-17, 20:11
I think I know this place. Your next visit will make it clear.

Two weeks later, could not get her cute look out of my mind (I am a sucker for cute females). Went again and asked for her. In she comes and massage started. As we converse she remembers my previous visit and conversation starts flowing smoothly. After the back massage, I turn over and she starts with my legs. She keeps looking into my eyes while massaging. Asks me about my GF status to which I replied single currently. Leg completed and she skips hands and comes for head massage. Suddenly while massaging she bends down low and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. Caught me by surprise as I didn't ask for extras and nor was expecting one from NE. She apologized and said she felt a sudden urge. Told her I didn't mind it and quite liked it. That just opened the flood gates. She kept massaging and kept kissing me from time to time with increasing passion. Started roaming my hands on her body. Could see that she was enjoying it but somehow she always managed to stop me before she got carried away.

KillerPassion
07-19-17, 21:26
Yup. Little aged. Experienced and skilled.

I am in negotiations with this chick. Need to know if anyone knows her or has had her previously.

Can PM if you know her.

Asgcr2000
07-19-17, 21:28

Can PM if you know her.It's Anna.

Rimmer069
07-20-17, 01:43
She is Anne. Good in service but well past her prime.

Can PM if you know her.

Bond212
07-20-17, 07:28
New to Mumbai. Can any one give reliable pointers / digits? I can reciprocate Delhi contacts. Will be in Mumbai 22 and 23 July.You don't have a PM how is one supposed to share contacts with you?

DaveBautista
07-20-17, 15:36
I have shared contact with at least 30 various guys on ISG but not a single one of them has reciprocated please beware such cheaters.

ToothAche86
07-20-17, 19:09
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can PM me contact of preferably Local young women in their prime who do in call. A nice face would be nice.

Also any WGs who provide threesomes, I've been wanting to have one.

I came across an Aditi,24 from Pune on tinder. Nice body, great assets, she asks to transfer 2 k through paytm initially and rest 3 k in person, does incall and outcall. Does anyone have any idea about her. Is she for real? She says she comes to Mumbai often.

I was also wondering if anyone has ever tried the good looking eastern European or Russian women and how to get in touch with them. I hear they charge approx 10 k upwards.

Would really appreciate help especially from seniors. Looking for good looking and in call.

Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

SilverFox2
07-21-17, 01:39
Seniors please help me out with the number of Roshni from Malad, have been looking from last one month.

It would be a great help.

Please pm me if anyone has her number.

Android
07-21-17, 06:10
Hi guys,

I am in touch with this chick immaP arorA (read from right to left) for past few days. Last 3 digits are 036. Asking 10 K for 2-3 hours.

Any feedback?

Thank you!

Rahul Patil
07-21-17, 07:03
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can PM me contact of preferably Local young women in their prime who do in call. A nice face would be nice.

I came across an Aditi,24 from Pune on tinder. Nice body, great assets, she asks to transfer 2 k through paytm initially and rest 3 k in person, does incall and outcall. Does anyone have any idea about her. Is she for real? She says she comes to Mumbai often.

I was also wondering if anyone has ever tried the good looking eastern European or Russian women and how to get in touch with them. I hear they charge approx 10 k upwards.

Would really appreciate help especially from seniors. Looking for good looking and in call.

Thank you.Dude,

The so called indie asking for advance through paytm will disappear once the payment is made. I have lost money this way. The number will be switched off as soon as you get payment confirmation. The girls who mean business will not demand payment till she reaches your room. Please play safe and never send any advance through paytm.

JRandal
07-21-17, 08:48
Advance Payment = Scam.

Hi,

Thank you.

JRandal
07-21-17, 09:27
She seems like Anita from SEA, there are many reviews on her in the forum, definitely past here sell by date.

Can PM if you know her.

Shanti2025
07-21-17, 10:31
Can some seniors help me with NL contact. I plan to visit this weekend. Please PM me the contacts.

Navinkum81
07-21-17, 12:55
Hi Senior brothers,

I am in Mumbai for one day for business meeting next week. Please share some indies and HW digits in PM. I will reciprocate with details I have.

Thanks in advance.

NK.

BoobLover80
07-21-17, 13:18
Had good fun in Mumbai at the start of this month.

Nice chubby sophisticated Inde. Works strictly on a ref basis.

Damages can range from 12 k ST to 25 k for overnight.

A nice solid pair of 36 DD jugs.

That's what caught my attention.

Damages: 15 k ST.

Rating: 9/10.

BusyMan64
07-21-17, 14:59
Dear all mongering friends,

This is around 1 month old FR.

I wanted to bang a fair skin chick; tried to get any good Russian / Ukrainian but could not get any.

If any body reading the forum has any connection; kindly PM with reference. If I like the girl and bang her; then a 12 year old wine bottle will be gifted to that friend. Pakka promise.

Mean while decided to go to Country spa on British painter road to taste famous tennis player.

I was all fully informed (due to this great forum) and kept 7 k near the candle to gift to miss A.

In comes miss A; started massage with her soft hands. Looking at her face and figure though not nude; I knew I m in for a visual as well as physical treat.

I complimented her for her beautiful face and pointed to 7 k kept near candle. The next minute massage became sexier.

She offered me to stripe her nude; which I gladly did. Her nude body was fantastic. Johny became rock hard on seeing her nude.

She was (is) milky white and silky smooth; believe me not any spot / any stretch mark / any pigment any where on her full nude body.

She was truly gorgeous. I feasted on those sweet mangoes and sucked those pink nipples for full 10 minutes. But mangoes were not real and soft; slight hard silicone.

She gave also good CBJ and after that allowed full service; I found her pussy to be clean / sweet smelling and reasonably tight.

She also complimented me for my skin (said you are also very clean. May be to every body she might be saying. But I was very gentle while enjoying her naked body.

Having sucked and fucked this beauty for 2 pops at 7 k was far better than most indies prevailing in this forum and repeatedly being asked for.

My ratings.

Face and figure. 8.5/10.

Skin and body. 9/10.

Attitude and VFM. 10/10.

Place. 8/10.

Dear friends; stop wasting your time running behind mediocre indies; enjoy this place for much better babes in the same budget.

Also there is a message for all indies reading the forum; kindly restrict your prices to 5 k / 6 k for 2 pops; then only you will get business against such Thai beauties.

Lastly; my offer for 12 year old wine bottle is genuine; and if any buddy has pics of all therapists at this chain of spa then please share via PM; to him also a bottle of wine from me.

Enjoy with safety. Be gentle with girls to get maximum from them.

Regards.

Praks111
07-21-17, 15:33

Can PM if you know her.I have tried her a number of times. She is good at deeds. Not a time watcher. Also has a good collection of women and girls in her network. Once she was travelling and she sent a good friend of hers. Who was also too good. Go ahead.

FunnyBoy19
07-21-17, 18:28
Big big thanks to Bro DilBeat for this lead. My ideal VFM girl.

Met this ordinary looking 30? HW at her place, which looked a regular joint but clean and safe. She is eager to please, doesn't show it. Nice attitude, but not kinky and sexy which is a turn off. Cleaned ourselves before the deed. The deed started at leisurely pace. Slim body, flattish tummy, OK OK boobs, very clean trimmed pussy. Made her wet, boob sucking and DATY went on for 15 minutes. She gave a fine BJ, no rimming, and liked my johnny (do they all say that? Did missy and doggy. Fully satisfied, didn't go for 2nd pop.

Body 6/10.

Face 5/10.

Boobs, Ass 7/10.

Pussy 9/10.

Attitude 8/10..Bro,

Provide some other contacts. Thanks.

FunnyBoy19
07-21-17, 18:35
Met Roshni through a SP from Malad. Travelled all the way from Chembur to Malad east on my bike in this rain just because of her pic - 20 yr old hot young chick!

Well, reached the building, SP received me and took me to the flat, which had children and their mothers playing around and cooking and some other household chores just like any other house. I was taken to the bedroom by the SP amidst all this where I saw Roshni sitting in the bed with her earphones plugged in talking to somebody over phone. We exchanged smiles. I freshened up thoroughly in the clean washroom, fragranced myself with my pocket cologne, all set!

She hung up her call by then and went to the door and locked. Turned to me smiled, slim frame from bihar with good pair of fresh boobs. I pulled her towards me on my lap and took hold of the slim waist. That was the turn ON.

Stripped the cutie, kissed all over, she avoided DFK. I didn't push for it. She gave a decent BBJ and then WOT while I sucked on those cute boobies. Rolled over for missionary and while the act suddenly she gave me a wild DFK with tongue fights and tongue sucking! My erection doubled maybe. Thrusted her hard and came!Bro,

Can you please provide digits of this girl.

VBJ999
07-21-17, 18:58
Now a days Tried my hard luck in mongering, got the contact of this MILF, initially she didn't entertained and were asking strong reference so failed to catch her. Almost left. But urge was so strong so again after tried 3-weeks and got the appointment. Reached at location & as guided to place.

First impression is of 43+ MILF didn't like that much but in mind service was there so moved to bed room and started to take off cloths and she started Boob massage and playing with tool so started BBJ and was dreaming will enjoy next round more and proceeded to finish the first round in excitement and taken in doggy. After finishing first round she started to take cloths and looking towards me to wind up. I was surprised since the deal is of two pop. So asked her she reminded me that it was for one and not for two. This was shocked me and was feeling bad to take this 43 + for 5 K. Actually don't know what went wrong came out with mood off. It was bad deal for me. Be aware brothers. Make it clear and she doesn't deserve for 5 K for single pop.

Apat5483
07-21-17, 19:58
Can anyone provide me the contact details of Roshni? Have been trying for the past few days but no one replied.

Nirav Man
07-21-17, 20:42
Hi guys,

Got some contact from few people on this forum, Tried Reetu from Jog, Since I took break from office in office hours didn't have much time in hand, so opted for ST.

Haven't seen her, since she don't have profile pic on whatsup. Met her damn man what a size of boobs, quite impressive, little shaggy but can live with it.

Did usual stuff, which we are suppose to do when you meet a lady in closed room.

Boobs: 10/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

DecentMan224
07-22-17, 06:21
Had good fun in Mumbai at the start of this month.

Nice chubby sophisticated Inde. Works strictly on a ref basis.

Damages can range from 12 k ST to 25 k for overnight.

A nice solid pair of 36 DD jugs.

That's what caught my attention.

Damages: 15 k ST.

Rating: 9/10.Can you PM me details? Was 15 K worth it? Is she by any chance on loc can to?

Jaideep
07-22-17, 07:00
You can try Rvr spa on central line.

This place is safe till date.

But nude b2 b is only available inside dry room which is 8 k for 90 min at counter + another 4 k to the therapist.

Hello all,

I am looking out for any safe spa at Mumbai for B2B with local chicks with big boobs.

Kindly PM me. I am looking out for other than country spa.

Thanks.

Sahil1234
07-22-17, 07:18
Hi bro,

Since your PM is full, can you please share some more details?

Greetings folks,

It's been a while since I wrote my last report on this forum but it feels great to back in action.

Having stepped foot in Mumbai after a good couple of years, I decided to visit the "why" spa in and around the darkness area (apologies for being vague with the details. Anyone wanting the exact location can pm me). Paid Rs 2200 for a 90 minuet Balinese massage and was appointed Miss L. Miss L is a Thai lady with a fit body and a nice pair of tits. Her massage skills were par excellence (I've had a massage in over 50 different cities around the globe and it is very rare that I will complement the masseuse for his / her massage skills). However, Miss L was genuinely very good. The actual massage lasted for 45 minutes and in the remaining 45 minutes, I had a great time with this young lady. We agreed on a HJ and a CBJ (she offered BBBJ but I wasn't prepared to take the risk) for 2 k. She's a good kisser and DFK is definitely available. If treated well, I'm sure she will provide a complete service but her CBJ was absolutely amazing and I didn't feel the need to go any further. A definite repeat for me when I next here..

XRyder25
07-22-17, 07:50
Could anyone please help me with few contacts in Mumbai?

I am here on business trip for next 2 days staying at vivanta.

Thanks for your help.

Bholu
07-22-17, 09:35
I think she is Pooja the social girl if you have her contact please share, but you don't have PM.

Hi guys,

I am in touch with this chick immaP arorA (read from right to left) for past few days. Last 3 digits are 036. Asking 10 K for 2-3 hours.

Any feedback?

Thank you!

Herry Hot
07-22-17, 09:49
Hi everyone,

I just returned from my trip to Mumbai. I wanted to yank senior members like SmartVVarma, Justfun for helping with contacts / pointers. Here is a brief summary of the tip.

Indies:

I got a contact from SmartVarma of a upscale indie, had a good time with her. Damage was 20 k for four hours.

I had been chatting with a girl on SA who was from Mumbai. Finally managed to hook up with her as I was in Mumbai.

She is average looking slightly on chubby but had a great attitude and GFE. Damage 10 k plus drinks and food. I don't have her digits but he SA handle.

SP:

Got in touch through online search. He said he can sent girls directly to my hotel if I verify by calling from hotel number which I did. Had 3 girls from him, average looking and average experience, can't say GFE. Damage was 5 k for single round. Though it as not a great experience, comfort from having it in from room without traveling in the city is what I enjoyed, reminded me good old days in Mumbai.

NL.

Had few rounds at NL. I found the quality and service had gone down a bit, but still value for money. I found it it on mechanical side, this may be because I am getting soiled by GFE experiences lately.

DB / SB.

Tried few of these. One near darkness station was probably find of the tour. There were more girls than men when I went in. The guards at gate didn't allow me in right away but manage to convince him somehow. A girl caught my eye and I passed her some money. The caption asked me if I wanted her to dance for me, I said hell why not. I had countless lap dances in my life but boy her dance so erotic. I could totally see how people throw there money on dbs without even touching the girl. Spent 6 k in total and called it a day. Got her number and visited same place again later in the trip, this time the guard was more welcoming.

Was in Thane on one of the days so explored service bar in Kalher area thanks to pointers from Justfun. Arrangement here is to order drinks and chose a girl or two for company. Chose one Called Sheila who seems to know all ticks. Everything except FS seems available, probably you can take girl out to nearby place but I didn't explore that. Spent couple of hours damage was 5 k including tips, drinks etc.

I found the street walker scene has gone down substantially. I didn't explore any spa / MPs.

I had been with the forum for more than a decade now and found Mumbai forum always helpful. Some of older members seems to have retired but been replaced by equally resourceful and helpful members.

I am willing to share contact I made with senior members. Ones passed by others I won't be passing on and one may request them directly if interested.

Have fun, play it safe!

HH.

Sunandoghosh
07-22-17, 13:01
My one wish in this life Help please.

Dear colleagues and senior members.

I am writing and pouring my heart out here and please don't judge or criticize me.

It has been a dream always to spend 2-3 hours with a beautiful girl (including sex also) in this life because I never had much of life in terms of sex.

The girl I desired (and I am sure most desire) is the one who is very cute, educated.

Like most of the pics we see on escorts ads on various desi sites (but all being fake). What I mean is when.

We go outside in malls office we see so many young cute beautiful girls. My desire was to have an escort like that once in my life for.

A great GFE exp.

I have never come across any such opportunity / availability within my means. I was ready to spend up till 25 k-30 k but did not want to be cheated..As I did not receive any response to my message above; I want to request experts to kindly suggest for following: I have heard that outside top hotels like Oberio trident in evening one can find beautiful girls who are available there for sex but appear as normal girls. Is this true info. I have tried many SPs and all send girls which is far below what is promised. All pics are fake. I want to see the girl and then go ahead. Please reply.

Vikram2017
07-22-17, 19:07
Consider yourself very lucky. Keep on visiting her at least once a week with small gifts like makeup things from colourbar or Dior. These are expensive and maybe you will get yourself an NSA GF, I have known NE gals for some time and I know if they like someone they will do try and keep him happy, not expecting much in return, may be a dinner and a trip to a good club once a month. Whatever you do don't make mistake of ignoring her because if you do she will never look at you again. Enjoy it till it lasts. Good luck.There are some who were under the impression that I was practicing erotic story telling. The aim was to narrate the incident so that I could get advice from senior group members and I thank those who have replied. Not looking to take her out. Decided to treat her well but also make it clear that the aim is to have a good time only in the confines of that room. Let's see what happens in the next visit.

Will inform about the place after 1/2 more visits. Although, the place has been discussed in the forum mainly for unsuccessful visits.

To those who thought it was erotic story telling, I'll take it as a compliment. Wanted to give back to the forum as I had been more of a silent member.

VickeyForever
07-22-17, 19:25
Friends,

I will be in Ahmedabad only for two nights (24th and 25th Juky) and need yr help for:

1. Contacts of Indes with or without place for ST or Full Night.

2. GFE hotels.

I tried posting in Ahmedabad forum but not much help.

Butni Da
07-22-17, 20:11
Guys,

I'm traveling Pune so if anyone.

Can provide any Indi contacts, it would be a great help.

NightRockstar
07-22-17, 21:48
Anyone tried this girl "Bebu" who has advertised in sea. If anyone has reviews / FR please share.So far my exp in SEA wan't been tat great eventually I tried to reach out. But seems fishy so I left it. Now venturing out in ISG only and seeking seniors help.

DecentMan224
07-23-17, 03:19
Can someone provide me contact number and reference for Priya? I am looking for my first of kind experience and any help willl be great. PM is active.

Thanks!

Was looking for a little sophisticated indie, and on BophSep bro's recommendation reached out to Priya. Right off the bat she was very easy to talk to and replied promptly. Kept in touch for a few days and then finally set up time to meet one day. She doesn't share any pics and had read on the forum about her average looks so wasn't sure of what to expect, but when she showed up, I was pleasantly surprised. She is not a great looker but she is smart, dresses well and has a really nice body.

She met me with a warm hug and a kiss once she came in, and made sure that we felt at ease right from the start. Don't want to go into all the details, but I can vouch for some of the things that other have already said. She is great to talk to, she is very open to foreplay, setting up the mood, and is not a time watcher at all. She actually really gets into the act and is very adventurous also with various positions. She had even brought a couple of dresses with her and she teased me with a new dress for each session.

Overall, the session with Priya was most enjoyable, relaxing and satisfying. Her damages have been quoted by others, but she is worth every penny.

WIR: definitely.

Gonzaloez
07-23-17, 04:37
Good morning fellow mongers,

Does anyone have contacts who have an apartment / place near the airport, and who speak English just good enough to make an appointment? With recommended prices? Thanks!

SilverFox2
07-23-17, 07:42
Can anyone provide me the contact details of Roshni? Have been trying for the past few days but no one replied.Any updates on her, same trying to get the contact.

KingOfMan
07-23-17, 08:30
As I did not receive any response to my message above; I want to request experts to kindly suggest for following: I have heard that outside top hotels like Oberio trident in evening one can find beautiful girls who are available there for sex but appear as normal girls. Is this true info. I have tried many SPs and all send girls which is far below what is promised. All pics are fake. I want to see the girl and then go ahead. Please reply.Keep trying incall SPs or Visit places like NL. Occasionally there's a beauty on menu. There is very little truth to beautiful girls availability in 5 stars. Its a matter of rare chance very Long shot for anyone. Its easier to find a Girlfriend, than try your method.

Also beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, if you seek a good time I have learnt the not so good looking have better skills.

Regards,

Kingofman.

ShaunFerns
07-23-17, 08:39
Greetings folks,

It's been a while since I wrote my last report on this forum but it feels great to back in action.

Having stepped foot in Mumbai after a good couple of years, I decided to visit the "why" spa in and around the darkness area (apologies for being vague with the details. Anyone wanting the exact location can pm me). Paid Rs 2200 for a 90 minuet Balinese massage and was appointed Miss L. Miss L is a Thai lady with a fit body and a nice pair of tits. Her massage skills were par excellence (I've had a massage in over 50 different cities around the globe and it is very rare that I will complement the masseuse for his / her massage skills). However, Miss L was genuinely very good. The actual massage lasted for 45 minutes and in the remaining 45 minutes, I had a great time with this young lady. We agreed on a HJ and a CBJ (she offered BBBJ but I wasn't prepared to take the risk) for 2 k. She's a good kisser and DFK is definitely available. If treated well, I'm sure she will provide a complete service but her CBJ was absolutely amazing and I didn't feel the need to go any further. A definite repeat for me when I next here.

There's a miss T there as well. It would be good to get some pointers on her.

Safe mongering folks.

Kind regards,

Rob.Thank you for this FR and the direction to this MP, yes totally agree great massage in fact the best I have ever had, was allotted a girl called herself MS. K Slim great pair of boobs, gives an awesome massage and then started making moves giving hints settled for a HJ with touching for 1 k overall satisfactory experience, will go again total damages 2.6 K.

Only drawback curtained beds kind of a put off for me.

Happy mongering.

GermanShepherd
07-23-17, 09:22
Our Taste Buds are exactly the same ToothAche.

Avoid a single penny in advance, you are not 99% but 100% sure to lose it.

PM me if you happen to come across any of your request fulfilled. I always have this urge of having a russian, european or uzbek chick in Mumbai. Anyone please PM me.

Till then happy and safe mongering.

Gsd.

Hi,

Thank you.

Sunandoghosh
07-23-17, 12:17
Keep trying incall SPs or Visit places like NL. Occasionally there's a beauty on menu. There is very little truth to beautiful girls availability in 5 stars. Its a matter of rare chance very Long shot for anyone. Its easier to find a Girlfriend, than try your method.

Also beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, if you seek a good time I have learnt the not so good looking have better skills.

Regards,

Kingofman.Thanks bro with heavy heart accepting the reality as it is.

LilJohnny
07-23-17, 19:56
Thank you for this FR and the direction to this MP, yes totally agree great massage in fact the best I have ever had, was allotted a girl called herself MS. K Slim great pair of boobs, gives an awesome massage and then started making moves giving hints settled for a HJ with touching for 1 k overall satisfactory experience, will go again total damages 2.6 K.

Only drawback curtained beds kind of a put off for me.

Happy mongering.Bro,

They have two VIP rooms. With attached shower and most important a lock from inside. Always ask for the VIP room. They generally charge 300 extra for the VIP room but you can always try your luck to negotiate for that. Safe mongering.

Sunandoghosh
07-24-17, 02:18
Keep trying incall SPs or Visit places like NL. Occasionally there's a beauty on menu. There is very little truth to beautiful girls availability in 5 stars. Its a matter of rare chance very Long shot for anyone. Its easier to find a Girlfriend, than try your method.

Regards,

Kingofman.Thanks for replying. What I meant was near hotels like oberoi trident there may be cafes pubs where high profile call girls escorts might be available as they would expect premium customers from visiting from hotel occasionally?

Are there currently any pubs discotheques where good looking girls are available as escorts call girls in your experience? On net it seems copy paste answer multiple times that Juhu j49 discotheque you can get call girls in evening? Seems the pub is closed? Any truth to this statement of quality escorts being available at such pubs clubs in evening in Mumbai?

Really don't know what else to say. Really sad that my one wish could not be fulfilled.

So much advertisement of models, college girls, air hostesses, even actresses TV but on ground a good looking beautiful young girl is not available as escort even though ready to spend till 30 K. It seems that in this lifetime I can only see them but not have one occasion to spend time with one.

Experts any way / option where you can refer me to any such option? Are there any private whatsup group network where such option can only be had by references only due to privacy that a girl may require being high class and not regular in business?

Please assist if anyone can. Don't know what else to say but this is my last hope and attempt. Don't know anything beyond this. My sincerest request.

LazeInPeace
07-24-17, 07:30
Hello,

Please PM me the spa name.

Couldn't get any lead from Google.

Thanks.

Greetings folks,

Having stepped foot in Mumbai after a good couple of years, I decided to visit the "why" spa in and around the darkness area (apologies for being vague with the details. Anyone wanting the exact location can pm me). Paid Rs 2200 for a 90 minuet Balinese massage and was appointed Miss L. Miss L is a Thai lady with a fit body and a nice pair of tits. Her massage skills were par excellence (I've had a massage in over 50 different cities around the globe and it is very rare that I will complement the masseuse for his / her massage skills). However, Miss L was genuinely very good. The actual massage lasted for 45 minutes and in the remaining 45 minutes, I had a great time with this young lady. We agreed on a HJ and a CBJ (she offered BBBJ but I wasn't prepared to take the risk) for 2 k. She's a good kisser and DFK is definitely available. If treated well, I'm sure she will provide a complete service but her CBJ was absolutely amazing and I didn't feel the need to go any further. A definite repeat for me when I next here.

There's a miss T there as well. It would be good to get some pointers on her.

Safe mongering folks.

Kind regards,

Rob.

RahulSd1983
07-24-17, 10:50
Hi,

Can anyone please PM me details of country spa mentioned lot of times in this forum please.

GermanShepherd
07-24-17, 15:07
Hi Mr. S,

How would someone give you contact details when you don't have your Pm activated? You are willing to spend 30 k, but no subscription and no news of your past experience?

Contribute to mongering fraternity by sharing your true encounters (please no erotic stories), also build trust with other members so maybe your so called last wish is fulfilled. LOL.

Take it easy bro.

Gsd.

Thanks for replying. What I meant was near hotels like oberoi trident there may be cafes pubs where high profile call girls escorts might be available as they would expect premium customers from visiting from hotel occasionally?

Are there currently any pubs discotheques where good looking girls are available as escorts call girls in your experience? On net it seems copy paste answer multiple times that Juhu j49 discotheque you can get call girls in evening? Seems the pub is closed? Any truth to this statement of quality escorts being available at such pubs clubs in evening in Mumbai?

Really don't know what else to say. Really sad that my one wish could not be fulfilled.

So much advertisement of models, college girls, air hostesses, even actresses TV but on ground a good looking beautiful young girl is not available as escort even though ready to spend till 30 K. It seems that in this lifetime I can only see them but not have one occasion to spend time with one.

Experts any way / option where you can refer me to any such option? Are there any private whatsup group network where such option can only be had by references only due to privacy that a girl may require being high class and not regular in business?

Please assist if anyone can. Don't know what else to say but this is my last hope and attempt. Don't know anything beyond this. My sincerest request.

STFun911
07-24-17, 16:09
I would like to thank BophSep, Amey and RahulMe for helping me out and sharing their knowledge in the Mumbai indi scene. Just contacted and started exploring and with the help of OYO I was able to book couple friendly hotels and stayuncle is a good app for the mongering scene as it provides information on hotels just for the fun part. I am yet to explore the DB scene as I am not having any information regarding that but I would like to update in the future. Stay safe have fun.

RahulMistry
07-24-17, 17:39
Hi,

Everyone can understand what you are going thru as everyone started that way only. If you have gone thru good number of pages on Mumbai forum you will definitely find name of pubs & other venue. By putting up the first post don't expect anyone to share contacts of Gems as they are hard earned with lots of trust.

Hope you get the point.

Thanks.

Rahul.

Thanks for replying. What I meant was near hotels like oberoi trident there may be cafes pubs where high profile call girls escorts might be available as they would expect premium customers from visiting from hotel occasionally?

So much advertisement of models, college girls, air hostesses, even actresses TV but on ground a good looking beautiful young girl is not available as escort even though ready to spend till 30 K. It seems that in this lifetime I can only see them but not have one occasion to spend time with one..

JustFunFu
07-24-17, 19:38
Just curious how much is your mongering budget yearly. I spend around a Lakh. This includes rooms, girls, drinks. Not sure if I am too much out of limit. I monger around 14 times yearly not sure if this is too much.

Thanks.

SmartBoyMgg
07-25-17, 04:04
Guys,

Joining Mumbai this Friday. Can any share me some Inde contact, will reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad.

Thanks.

DecentMan224
07-25-17, 05:10
That's great bro! Even I am trying to get some help from seniors & your post gives me lot of hope that I will be able to score.

Happy mongering and stay safe.

Thanks.

I would like to thank BophSep, Amey and RahulMe for helping me out and sharing their knowledge in the Mumbai indi scene. Just contacted and started exploring and with the help of OYO I was able to book couple friendly hotels and stayuncle is a good app for the mongering scene as it provides information on hotels just for the fun part. I am yet to explore the DB scene as I am not having any information regarding that but I would like to update in the future. Stay safe have fun.

ButockMann
07-25-17, 05:10
Just curious how much is your mongering budget yearly. I spend around a Lakh. This includes rooms, girls, drinks. Not sure if I am too much out of limit. I monger around 14 times yearly not sure if this is too much.
Thanks.Your budget is what you can afford and not what somebody else can afford! So keep spending!

KingOfMan
07-25-17, 05:28

Thanks.My Budget is couple of lacs per annum, however I think count would be at least once per week. So 52.

For humour only: I get more opportunities than cost with real girls. Hence count mismatch. Those real girls I prefer to spend more with gifts and the cost is still not more than mongering Budget. Sometimes its mixed menu that is cost plus gifts but I tend to avoid them- because I can see they are confused women. I am also not confused- I don't cheat with other girl on girlfriends. They said 'One Love' I go with 'One Love at one time'.

Regards,

Kingofman.

JustFunFu
07-25-17, 06:15
My Budget is couple of lacs per annum, however I think count would be at least once per week. So 52.

For humour only: I get more opportunities than cost with real girls. Hence count mismatch. Those real girls I prefer to spend more with gifts and the cost is still not more than mongering Budget. Sometimes its mixed menu that is cost plus gifts but I tend to avoid them- because I can see they are confused women. I am also not confused- I don't cheat with other girl on girlfriends. They said 'One Love' I go with 'One Love at one time'.

Regards,

Kingofman.Looks like most of your budget goes in gifting which is a very good bait to get the best lay. On a average you are spending 4000 per mongering quiet reasonable.

Sunandoghosh
07-25-17, 08:16
Hi,

Everyone can understand what you are going thru as everyone started that way only. If you have gone thru good number of pages on Mumbai forum you will definitely find name of pubs & other venue. By putting up the first post don't expect anyone to share contacts of Gems as they are hard earned with lots of trust.

Hope you get the point.

Thanks.

Rahul.Thank you for guiding me and putting things in right perspective and context. Helps to at least get direction. I have been going through pages for name of pubs and other venue but many seem to be quite old posts and honestly I am looking only what I am looking for good quality escort and not regular experience. I know everyone desires that but in my case I get totally put off in other cases and would like to adopt this route only when beauty is worth it. This is my personal preference and not in any way any opinion for others.

Vishal1980
07-25-17, 09:10
Can any one provide me new MILF numbers will revert back contacts looking for aunties.

Gandaf
07-25-17, 10:20
Hi,

Does any one know where can buy some sexy lingerie and toys in Mumbai would be grateful and can help out with contact in blore need to gift in Mumbai and the wife can't know pm active.

Monocef
07-25-17, 10:40
Dear,

Please clear your inbox.

SmartVvarma
07-25-17, 12:57
Dear,

Please clear your inbox.Buddy. Inbox cleared and got your PM too. Will connect with you today.

Play Safe.

LadyKiller2004
07-25-17, 13:15
FR Nazia.

#Good FR.

Thanks to Rajwww.

Spoke to her some 1 month back and asked her for a session but she refused as she had just delivered and had asked me to wait for 2 months to meet. Suddenly last night got message saying she is ready to meet. Spoke to her and agreed to meet at Bombay central as her place was not available. So met her at mall near Bombay central and proceeded towards her known lodge. Finished formalities and got into room. She is good looking girl. Not your model type. She know her limits and goes extra mile to please you. Nice huge Tits with fat nipples. Lactating breast was available but not found of it. Started with DFK for 10 minutes and played with her tits for nice 10 minutes. BBBJ was good with lots of tongue. No Nakhara girl. Allows you to do everything. Except Anal and rimming with I am not too found off.

Pushed her on the bed and banged her nice and hard in missionary. Finally finished in doggy style.

Looks:8.

Service: 9.

Pussy: 7 clean and no smell.

Tits: 8 big and little saggy due to recent pregnancy.

Price: 1700 +600 lodge.

WIR: yes few times.

Sunandoghosh
07-25-17, 14:00
Hi Mr. S,

How would someone give you contact details when you don't have your Pm activated? You are willing to spend 30 k, but no subscription and no news of your past experience?

Contribute to mongering fraternity by sharing your true encounters (please no erotic stories), also build trust with other members so maybe your so called last wish is fulfilled. LOL.

Take it easy bro.

Gsd.Very aptly pointed out and after this post I immediately subscribe.

I will share my experience the last one. One year back. Called many SPs on locanto. After lot of calls finally agreed with one. He promised girl in a pic which of course was different when the girl actually landed in hotel room. It was some 5 star hotel in Sakinaka which they asked me to book. 5 k for room. 20 K for girl. The girl was no way near what I expected but not too bad.

She did not allow lip kiss. Even sucking boobs was few times only as she said sucking causes boobs to sag. Left with no choice I did a little chit chat and hugging but as I said I was too off. Could not even ejaculate as was too much put off with whole experience. Never tried after that.

Sunandoghosh
07-25-17, 14:15
Hi,

Hope you get the point.

Thanks.

Rahul.Thanks for guidance subscription done.

CoolHunk968
07-25-17, 14:24
In touch with this Andheri based chick. Pics attached. Was quoting 16 k for one shot initially. Brought her down to 8 k full night.

Has any senior tried her before? If yes do reciprocate. RTFF and heard Andheri SPs & chics are mostly fake.

Any pointers would be appreciated. Will post a detailed report if all goes well.

Cheers.Have you tried this chick? If yes please PM her details.

ChaosD
07-25-17, 15:05
Brothers,

I am looking for some high profile MILF or model contact with big tits or any Thai or Russian contacts.

I am willing to exchange my Thai and other contacts in exchange of your contacts!

Dm me with your contact brother's and ill message you back with mine!

Looking forward on your reply guys so I can spend some quality time in Bombay soon.

SafeFunn
07-25-17, 15:49
Hi,

My first and hopefully more to follow. Went to M&S and asked for local. Got a lecture that NE are also Indian. Anyone got S. Cute bubbly 21 year old eager to please. Without getting into details, I had a good time. 1700 on counter and 1500 tip. Got a shock of lifetime when came out and ran into a famous TV actor of yesteryears. Small world.

HornyPathan
07-25-17, 16:06
Go to that's personal.com.

Hi,

Does any one know where can buy some sexy lingerie and toys in Mumbai would be grateful and can help out with contact in blore need to gift in Mumbai and the wife can't know pm active.

Arath
07-25-17, 16:22
I have been a silent reader of this forum, particularly this thread since couple of years. M&S and the country spa were something which I had gathered from this thread.

I am more into Spas. So far I have been visiting many places between darkness to Ba-and-ra side. (Still picking up lingos so excuse if wrongly spelled).

Looking forward to share some experience here and get help from the seniors of ISG.

Thanks,

Arath.

Vishal1980
07-25-17, 16:58
Roshni from Sion?

Umesh Khanna69
07-25-17, 18:12
Hi,

Visiting Mumbai for 2 nights. Can someone please PM me details of any SP or free lancer for hotel / home service. Can reciprocate for Delhi and Hyderabad.

Thanks in advance.

Raghav88
07-26-17, 00:58
Guys,

Any reviews of Dipali from SA?

IceManRaul14
07-26-17, 04:56
Hey guys,

Could anyone advise me the best of NL. I have been there a few times but yet not found the best. Hoping you can throw some names, the cost and the floors they belong to.

Cheers.

Oceman.

DusNumberi
07-26-17, 06:30

Thanks.Money is required to survive, mongering is also required to survive, balancing is imp.

Gandaf
07-26-17, 10:41
Go to that's personal.com.Wanted an offline shop to visit will be in town only for some days.

Shahiste72
07-26-17, 11:29
Hi,

My first and hopefully more to follow. Went to M&S and asked for local. Got a lecture that NE are also Indian. Anyone got S. Cute bubbly 21 year old eager to please. Without getting into details, I had a good time. 1700 on counter and 1500 tip. Got a shock of lifetime when came out and ran into a famous TV actor of yesteryears. Small world.Was it Alok and?

JimBean
07-26-17, 14:16
Hey all,

Been into the mongering scene for more than a year now, but discovered this forum only a few months ago. Since then, this forum has greatly helped me in pinning down some of the spas / MPs that I have visited. As a thank you, I am writing down a few Mumbai specific FRs from past experiences as my 1st post and would love to exchange info with members of this forum.

I am into spas and MPs only, so all my FRs are recent / past visits to spas. I will try to keep them short and to the point to avoid making a long post. These FRs are in the order of the number times I have visited the spa and all of them are active:

1) Ancient City Spa (name changed now, but same mall location): This place has mostly Thais (3-4 of them) for extras and HJ, B2B, BBBJ are the standard services. I first visited this place more than a year ago when the extras were cheaper than now (considering Thai birds). A year ago BBBJ + B2B was for around 2500, but prices have increased significantly this year with new Thais coming in and the older ones leaving. They quote 3500-4000 for the same service now and price depends a lot on your negotiating skills. I have visited this place so many times that I have even got FS here from a therapist that I shared a very good rapport with (for 4500). But she left around 6 months ago and has not returned since. I don't think FS is a standard service here like Country Spa.

Lowest massage prices start at 2500 here. Massage is decent: 7/10. Interiors / decor of this spa is really classy and rooms are fairly large. One of my favorite spas until the recent price surge because of the new girls.

2) Actor spa in Darkness East: Visited a few times and taken only one therapist: thai Miss P. According to reports here, she has also left this spa and I haven't visited since I have learnt that she left. Miss P was really good with the massage and her extras. DFK, BBBJ and upper / lower touching for 2200. She was also ready for FS outside and gave me her number but I never got myself to do it because of work travel commitments. I messaged her a few days go and apparently she is in Dubai now.

The place is really shitty though with very small rooms separated only by a thin wooden wall and you can hear everything that is going on in adjacent rooms. Massage costs 1200-1500 depending on the day you visit. Not recommended by me unless they have a thai like Miss P.

3) A family spa in Old TV channel lane: This place has NEs and locals. I have tried only the local here: Miss S. She is pretty cute and gives a really nice and erotic massage. She is surprisingly very straight-forward about the extras. HJ + top / bottom access costs 1500. She was a bit hesitant about DFKs so I did not bother. AFAIK she doesn't give anything else. Friends please let me know about the NEs if you have been to this spa: what services they provide and which ones are the best.

Massage rooms are decent here: they have both smaller and bigger rooms. They are listed on NB and a 60-min massage will cost you around 1200.

4) Country spa at B: Almost everyone here knows about this place. This is one of the places that I figured out reading posts here and have visited 3 times since. I have tried FS with Miss M and Miss V (2 times) here. Miss M is Thai and was okay, she has a good figure and all that but she doesn't allow DFK and does an okay-okay massage. My experience with Miss V, on the other hand, has been something else. Probably one of my best fucks ever. She's quite chirpy and talkative but I really, really liked her service. BJ with condom and DFK allowed. She is NE by the way and I have a weakness for NE girls.

Place is decent with good rooms. Lowest Aroma massage will set you back by 2700. The biggest problem with this place is the price. I have had to pay 8 k all the 3 times I have taken FS here and it really hurts the pocket and jeopardizes my mongering budget Will only visit here if I get any hint of lower prices as I will probably take only FS here. Looking at the girls here, don't feel like taking anything other than FS.

I started out my mongering experience in NCR region and know quite a few places there also. Its actually very easy to figure out the names if you go though a few pages of the NCR forum. I do have a few personal favourites though, where you can get B2 BS from very good looking NE girls. PM me if you are ever visiting NCR region and need help. I have a few more places in Mumbai but they are not worth mentioning now. Maybe when I am in the mood next.

Now for my request I would love to know a few spas where NEs give extras. I am also searching for spas / MPs with FS (NEs / Thais) as long as they are within 5-6 k. I usually prefer spas that are a bit classy with bigger rooms but that's a secondary requirement. I go anywhere I can sniff good extras So friends, do help a brother out here and my PMs are always open for any of your spa related queries.

Cripler God
07-26-17, 17:45
Has anyone tried and succeeded in nearby dot com.

Specially looking for Andheri (W) and close by areas.

Will appreciate your assistance!

Regards,

CG.

SilverFox2
07-26-17, 19:51
Seniors please share the contact of roshni, I am looking for young girl with small body frame. Around 20-23 year old.

All sps I contacted fakes and have girls for age 28-32.

Anyone help me with such contacts.

Thanks.

Nirav Man
07-27-17, 08:24
First of all I want to thank Grover86, for sharing the contact of Roshni.

Got the contact yesterday, so Whatsup her in the morning, Johny was ruling on top of my head, can't wait to meet her so went so want to meet her today only. Took few hours off from office. Decided to meet at Malwani, near fire brigade. Damn she took time to reach & there was surprise she dint have one but two customer including me in a rickshaw, we headed to aksa lodge, first I thought he might be SP, but he was customer & she told me to wait at lodge, pretty pissed off but johny was in charge, she told me 30 min but she came out in 20 min straight. Went to lodge gave IDs and enter the room, I took condom along but that was not required, lodge had it.

Locked the door & she sat on my lap & I pressed her boobs, they were big & soft like fresh cake yummy. Undressed & she was not comfortable with DFK, I tried to seduced her, to try tongue fight, but it might be that I was second. So she was not day virgin.

Had DATY, which I like, sucked boobs like new born, damn they were good. Slim waist, down below she had some hair, which was let down for me, as I like shaved.

BJ, it was amazing never ever had that look from anyone not even from my GF, while giving BJ, she had that naughtiness. I didn't even asked for it. I was not able to sustain when she was giving blowjob not even for 5 sec, have to stop other wise won't be able to have sex with her.

Unable to hold my excitement, she put on cover & the strock she was giving, man you have to try it. Finally done in condom. Now I understood why first customer came out so early.

Went to bathroom to wash, she even came & washed me, I was still stroking myself when she was having bath. But didn't have time, since I lost time waiting for her & first customer otherwise would have went for second round.

Promise to come next week / month. She even told she have a few friends shared few photo with me.

Attitude: 11/10.

Body: 9/10 (-1 for blade marks on hand, even had few spots on body).

Cost: 1700 to her & 300 for room: total 2 K.

Will repeat her again next week / month.

Note: Please keep the price in check, she is good, but giving whatever she demands, is also not good.

Irra1269
07-27-17, 10:19
Has anyone tried and succeeded in nearby dot com.

Specially looking for Andheri (W) and close by areas.

Will appreciate your assistance!

Regards,

CG.What are you expecting from neatby.

HotChocolate80
07-27-17, 14:36
Hi guys! Logged in after few months. Did respond to PMs. While I was away from ISG, I was still venturing into mongering once a while, although restricted to few spas. Country spa has new birds, of which tasted one on her first day of work. Average massage as well as service. Told her this that's when she told me that it's her 1st day. She prlmised better service next time (but now forgot her name).

Also, visited RR's W branch since was around that area. Tried S. Flirty, has good round boobs. Nice service.

HotChocolate80
07-27-17, 14:45
She also joins in shower. Had got BBJ (after fuck) free, in shower.

Dear all mongering friends,

This is around 1 month old FR.

I wanted to bang a fair skin chick; tried to get any good Russian / Ukrainian but could not get any.

If any body reading the forum has any connection; kindly PM with reference. If I like the girl and bang her; then a 12 year old wine bottle will be gifted to that friend. Pakka promise.

Mean while decided to go to Country spa on British painter road to taste famous tennis player.

I was all fully informed (due to this great forum) and kept 7 k near the candle to gift to miss A.

In comes miss A; started massage with her soft hands. Looking at her face and figure though not nude; I knew I m in for a visual as well as physical treat.

I complimented her for her beautiful face and pointed to 7 k kept near candle. The next minute massage became sexier.

She offered me to stripe her nude; which I gladly did. Her nude body was fantastic. Johny became rock hard on seeing her nude.

She was (is) milky white and silky smooth; believe me not any spot / any stretch mark / any pigment any where on her full nude body.

She was truly gorgeous. I feasted on those sweet mangoes and sucked those pink nipples for full 10 minutes. But mangoes were not real and soft; slight hard silicone.

She gave also good CBJ and after that allowed full service; I found her pussy to be clean / sweet smelling and reasonably tight.

She also complimented me for my skin (said you are also very clean. May be to every body she might be saying. But I was very gentle while enjoying her naked body.

Having sucked and fucked this beauty for 2 pops at 7 k was far better than most indies prevailing in this forum and repeatedly being asked for.

My ratings.

Face and figure. 8.5/10.

Skin and body. 9/10.

Attitude and VFM. 10/10.

Place. 8/10.

Dear friends; stop wasting your time running behind mediocre indies; enjoy this place for much better babes in the same budget.

Also there is a message for all indies reading the forum; kindly restrict your prices to 5 k / 6 k for 2 pops; then only you will get business against such Thai beauties.

Lastly; my offer for 12 year old wine bottle is genuine; and if any buddy has pics of all therapists at this chain of spa then please share via PM; to him also a bottle of wine from me.

Enjoy with safety. Be gentle with girls to get maximum from them.

Regards.

XxWolf
07-27-17, 15:24
The going rate at Country is 7 k so I definitely think you're paying extra there. Also at country I usually make it a point to negotiate the therapist down to 6 k once it's the second or third visit. You need to build that rapport with them.

Don't know of any other spas offering the same as Country. Could not figure your hints regarding ancient city spa and family spa in old tv channel lane. Please feel free to share their details. Good FRs!

Hey all,

Been into the mongering scene for more than a year now, but discovered this forum only a few months ago. Since then, this forum has greatly helped me in pinning down some of the spas / MPs that I have visited. As a thank you, I am writing down a few Mumbai specific FRs from past experiences as my 1st post and would love to exchange info with members of this forum.

I am into spas and MPs only, so all my FRs are recent / past visits to spas. I will try to keep them short and to the point to avoid making a long post. These FRs are in the order of the number times I have visited the spa and all of them are active:

1) Ancient City Spa (name changed now, but same mall location): This place has mostly Thais (3-4 of them) for extras and HJ, B2B, BBBJ are the standard services. I first visited this place more than a year ago when the extras were cheaper than now (considering Thai birds). A year ago BBBJ + B2B was for around 2500, but prices have increased significantly this year with new Thais coming in and the older ones leaving. They quote 3500-4000 for the same service now and price depends a lot on your negotiating skills. I have visited this place so many times that I have even got FS here from a therapist that I shared a very good rapport with (for 4500). But she left around 6 months ago and has not returned since. I don't think FS is a standard service here like Country Spa.

Lowest massage prices start at 2500 here. Massage is decent: 7/10. Interiors / decor of this spa is really classy and rooms are fairly large. One of my favorite spas until the recent price surge because of the new girls.

2) Actor spa in Darkness East: Visited a few times and taken only one therapist: thai Miss P. According to reports here, she has also left this spa and I haven't visited since I have learnt that she left. Miss P was really good with the massage and her extras. DFK, BBBJ and upper / lower touching for 2200. She was also ready for FS outside and gave me her number but I never got myself to do it because of work travel commitments. I messaged her a few days go and apparently she is in Dubai now.

The place is really shitty though with very small rooms separated only by a thin wooden wall and you can hear everything that is going on in adjacent rooms. Massage costs 1200-1500 depending on the day you visit. Not recommended by me unless they have a thai like Miss P.

3) A family spa in Old TV channel lane: This place has NEs and locals. I have tried only the local here: Miss S. She is pretty cute and gives a really nice and erotic massage. She is surprisingly very straight-forward about the extras. HJ + top / bottom access costs 1500. She was a bit hesitant about DFKs so I did not bother. AFAIK she doesn't give anything else. Friends please let me know about the NEs if you have been to this spa: what services they provide and which ones are the best.

Massage rooms are decent here: they have both smaller and bigger rooms. They are listed on NB and a 60-min massage will cost you around 1200.

4) Country spa at B: Almost everyone here knows about this place. This is one of the places that I figured out reading posts here and have visited 3 times since. I have tried FS with Miss M and Miss V (2 times) here. Miss M is Thai and was okay, she has a good figure and all that but she doesn't allow DFK and does an okay-okay massage. My experience with Miss V, on the other hand, has been something else. Probably one of my best fucks ever. She's quite chirpy and talkative but I really, really liked her service. BJ with condom and DFK allowed. She is NE by the way and I have a weakness for NE girls.

Place is decent with good rooms. Lowest Aroma massage will set you back by 2700. The biggest problem with this place is the price. I have had to pay 8 k all the 3 times I have taken FS here and it really hurts the pocket and jeopardizes my mongering budget Will only visit here if I get any hint of lower prices as I will probably take only FS here. Looking at the girls here, don't feel like taking anything other than FS.

I started out my mongering experience in NCR region and know quite a few places there also. Its actually very easy to figure out the names if you go though a few pages of the NCR forum. I do have a few personal favourites though, where you can get B2 BS from very good looking NE girls. PM me if you are ever visiting NCR region and need help. I have a few more places in Mumbai but they are not worth mentioning now. Maybe when I am in the mood next.

Now for my request I would love to know a few spas where NEs give extras. I am also searching for spas / MPs with FS (NEs / Thais) as long as they are within 5-6 k. I usually prefer spas that are a bit classy with bigger rooms but that's a secondary requirement. I go anywhere I can sniff good extras So friends, do help a brother out here and my PMs are always open for any of your spa related queries.

NightRockstar
07-27-17, 19:08
Hey all,

Been into the mongering scene for more than a year now, but discovered this forum only a few months ago. Since then, this forum has greatly helped me in pinning down some of the spas / MPs that I have visited......To all mongers, silly question but life saving one, for spa. SF, do you guys carry the rubber or they have the shop to buy one!

SmartBoyMgg
07-28-17, 04:28
Reaching Mumbai in the noon for a day. Can any senior share an indie details.

Will reciprocate with Hyderabad indies.

JimBean
07-28-17, 05:24
To all mongers, silly question but life saving one, for spa. SF, do you guys carry the rubber or they have the shop to buy one!I always carry one wherever I go. But country girls usually carry themselves.

JimBean
07-28-17, 05:26
The going rate at Country is 7 k so I definitely think you're paying extra there. Also at country I usually make it a point to negotiate the therapist down to 6 k once it's the second or third visit. You need to build that rapport with them.

Don't know of any other spas offering the same as Country. Could not figure your hints regarding ancient city spa and family spa in old tv channel lane. Please feel free to share their details. Good FRs!Noted. If at all I go there next, I will negotiate. At least with the girls I repeat with.

LilJohnny
07-28-17, 06:54
Guys, please see if anyone of you can help with any leads in Goa. Am staying near Majorca Beach in South Goa. Please PM if you can. Would appreciate. Happy to help if I can. Play safe guys.

ChaosD
07-28-17, 08:42
Brothers,

I am looking for some high profile MILF or model contact with big tits or any Thai or Russian contacts.

I am willing to exchange my Thai and other contacts in exchange of your contacts!

Dm me with your contact brother's and ill message you back with mine!

Looking forward on your reply guys so I can spend some quality time in Bombay soon.Hello brothers, bumping the post.

Looking forward on your reply as I have been waiting on a really good MILF or model contact with big tits only high profile good looking though.

Also would love to try CIS again or Thai, miss my days of Prague and Germany!

Meanwhile would like to share my FR on country spa.

Damage- 10 k.

Result. Regular over there its Bloody value for money, will suggest to try Mrs. J from the Shakespeare book.

Got fantastic BBJ from her also we had great fun in the shower!

Well if money is not a question for people, I will suggest country spa is the best option to have some quality fun.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Service: 10/10.

Will visit again soon!

Looking forward on the elite high profile contacts lead, cheers brothers.

Arath
07-28-17, 09:13
To all mongers, silly question but life saving one, for spa. SF, do you guys carry the rubber or they have the shop to buy one!I suggest to carry your own, there are Spas where you will find the therapists are keeping them with you, But at many places you are expected to carry it where FS is on the menu.

There are risks involved in BJ (even if minimal or rare), plus there are chances of accidental penetration during B2B as well. So it's better to keep one with you.

People has mentioned unsafe sex with therapists, but strongly advice to avoid it at all cost.

AmRock
07-28-17, 10:45
I still have not tasted this country spa. Can someone hint for directions.

Thanks.

KrazyEagle
07-28-17, 12:40
Dear Mumbai heroes.

I am new to Mumbai. Came here on official purpose. Staying a couple nights.

I will be more thankful. Can someone please share pocket friendly trusted sps or indies for full night stay.

Regards.

Krazyeagle.

RajeshThane
07-28-17, 14:12
Dear Mumbai heroes.

I will be more thankful. Can someone please share pocket friendly trusted sps or indies for full night stay.

Regards.

Krazyeagle.PM send. Check and enjoy.

Arath
07-28-17, 16:04

Thanks.Please check PM.

Shared the details.

Arath
07-28-17, 16:07

Thanks.Is your PM activated? I can not send PM to you.

Monger Learner
07-28-17, 16:15
Hello brothers, bumping the post.

Looking forward on your reply as I have been waiting on a really good MILF or model contact with big tits only high profile good looking though.

Also would love to try CIS again or Thai, miss my days of Prague and Germany!

Meanwhile would like to share my FR on country spa.

Damage- 10 k.

Result. Regular over there its Bloody value for money, will suggest to try Mrs. J from the Shakespeare book.

Got fantastic BBJ from her also we had great fun in the shower!

Well if money is not a question for people, I will suggest country spa is the best option to have some quality fun.

Face: 8/10..Buddy,

Does she have big knockers? Considering you are also a fan of big tits like me! Since you are a regular there you would know who's got a crazy rack on her!

UsMeuwe
07-28-17, 17:27

Thanks.Visiting from California. What's good here guys? I see a Country spa here. Have no clue how to find where that is: Or any other high end stuff? I can guide if you visit Cali! Help! Leaving soon.

UsMeuwe
07-28-17, 17:30

Thanks.Care 2 share it findings?

Jaideep
07-28-17, 18:28
I also had met Roshni on a weekday. Initially we had planned to meet on Monday evening but while on my way to Malwani she told me that she was in Gorai and cannot meet. I was terribly pissed with her and shouted at her after wasting time & money on travel. Later she apologised on Whatsapp and finally we met on an alternate day. She picked me up by auto and there was her elder sister & kids in the auto too. Kind of unusual experience. I liked her slim figure but she is duskier & has ugly marks on her hands (pics circulated are photoshopped as expected). We two got down at a shady lodge. She did not had to produce ID since she was regular there but I was asked to give ID with address proof (hope these guys do not misuse the xerox copy they took). She is a friendly girl and once inside the room we hugged & cuddled. She removed her clothes and helped to remove mine. I feasted on her juicy mangoes to my heart's content and kissed all over her body. She started a BBBJ which was good and after 2 min I had to ask her to stop to prevent from CIM. She then started riding me in cowgirl position while I ate her juicy melons but I could not hold on for long and soon jhonny exploded inside the umbrella. She washed and wanted to leave but I insisted her to give me a massage which she obliged. Finally paid and both left.

Till date she is a really VFM option at only 1700 bucks but I doubt how long till she raises her rates.

Guys please keep her rates in check and please do not overpay.

First of all I want to thank Grover86, for sharing the contact of Roshni.

Got the contact yesterday, so Whatsup her in the morning, Johny was ruling on top of my head, can't wait to meet her so went so want to meet her today only. Took few hours off from office. Decided to meet at Malwani, near fire brigade. Damn she took time to reach & there was surprise she dint have one but two customer including me in a rickshaw, we headed to aksa lodge, first I thought he might be SP, but he was customer & she told me to wait at lodge, pretty pissed off but johny was in charge, she told me 30 min but she came out in 20 min straight. Went to lodge gave IDs and enter the room, I took condom along but that was not required, lodge had it.

Locked the door & she sat on my lap & I pressed her boobs, they were big & soft like fresh cake yummy. Undressed & she was not comfortable with DFK, I tried to seduced her, to try tongue fight, but it might be that I was second. So she was not day virgin.

Had DATY, which I like, sucked boobs like new born, damn they were good. Slim waist, down below she had some hair, which was let down for me, as I like shaved.

BJ, it was amazing never ever had that look from anyone not even from my GF, while giving BJ, she had that naughtiness. I didn't even asked for it. I was not able to sustain when she was giving blowjob not even for 5 sec, have to stop other wise won't be able to have sex with her.

Unable to hold my excitement, she put on cover & the strock she was giving, man you have to try it. Finally done in condom. Now I understood why first customer came out so early.

Went to bathroom to wash, she even came & washed me, I was still stroking myself when she was having bath. But didn't have time, since I lost time waiting for her & first customer otherwise would have went for second round.

Promise to come next week / month. She even told she have a few friends shared few photo with me.

Attitude: 11/10.

Body: 9/10 (-1 for blade marks on hand, even had few spots on body).

Cost: 1700 to her & 300 for room: total 2 K.

Will repeat her again next week / month.

Note: Please keep the price in check, she is good, but giving whatever she demands, is also not good.

BoobLover1979
07-28-17, 18:44
Nice FR BoobLover. And what are the damages? Does she have her own place?Damage - 10 K for 2 hours.

She doesn't have her own place.

NightRockstar
07-28-17, 18:49
I suggest to carry your own, there are Spas where you will find the therapists are keeping them with you, But at many places you are expected to carry it where FS is on the menu.

There are risks involved in BJ (even if minimal or rare), plus there are chances of accidental penetration during B2B as well. So it's better to keep one with you.

People has mentioned unsafe sex with therapists, but strongly advice to avoid it at all cost.Thanks Arath bro for all the things.

KrazyEagle
07-29-17, 04:26
Dear Fellas,

Heard NL, Kolkata SG like establishment. Song dance and shot. How safe and easy to visit NL?

Rates with reviews any?

Bro's with known experience, please shed some light. I only have one day left of my visit.

Thanks in advance.

ChaosD
07-29-17, 06:38
Buddy,

Does she have big knockers? Considering you are also a fan of big tits like me! Since you are a regular there you would know who's got a crazy rack on her!Yeah bro, Mrs. J and Mrs. A have big knockers and they both are so fun!

Bro, PM me with your contact of girls with big racks I would love to bang them.

ToothAche86
07-29-17, 07:01
Hi everyone,

I was looking for contacts of good looking indies or European / Russian that provide in calls.

Help is urgently needed as there seem to be hardly any options for incall.

Thank you and would really appreciate any help especially from seniors.

Hi,

Thank you.

IceManRaul14
07-29-17, 08:39
Can anybody please message me Zia from Kurla number.

Cheers.

Iceman.

Arath
07-29-17, 09:25
Care 2 share it findings?I have responded to your query in PM. Please check.

Gamer030
07-29-17, 15:33
Dear Mumbai heroes.

Regards.

Krazyeagle.You should have PM activated.

Try Reno Ch in central sub. Thrp--Tn. The reliance old actress.

Western sub-Band. W, have food opp tawa resto at 1 F. Food is tasty this is heavy on pocket.

SilverFox2
07-29-17, 16:04
Guys,

Plan help me sharing the contact details of Roshni, have been looking from since month.

Would like to try her once and she also fits my budget.

ChaosD
07-29-17, 21:24
Guys,

I have 2 African indi contacts in Bombay.

Also have a sexy African contact from Goa!

Damage- 5 k for 1-2 shot.

8 k for all night.

Depends on negotiations skills (but please keep the prices controlled).

If someone wants to have wild fun then you got to have them, wild chicks with mad skills.

Willing to share only in exchange of Russian, European basically CIS or African or Thai contact.

DM me if you have anything to share brothers.

Looking forward!

Red 7
07-29-17, 22:40
Hey guys,

What's up can any one tell me is it safe to go to NL without having any SP contact?

DickAnthemound
07-29-17, 23:06
Hello Krazy Eagle,

I am from Cal, but keep myself updated with the going ONS from other forums too. Anyways. The going rate at most of the A class houses like Prem Bandhan, etc is Rs, 3200 per hour FR dance or shot. Though there are some chicks who charge upwards of Rs. 4000 in certain houses like Naya Dus.

Cheers.

Dear Fellas,

Heard NL, Kolkata SG like establishment. Song dance and shot. How safe and easy to visit NL?

Rates with reviews any?

Bro's with known experience, please shed some light. I only have one day left of my visit.

Thanks in advance.

SecretEmpire
07-30-17, 04:45
Got Walia connect.

But looking for a new young connect for my next week city travel.

Do suggest.

SecretEmpire
07-30-17, 04:56
Hi Bro.

What's the feedback here?

Can you PM number.

An SP from Andheri East / Saki naka area sent me her pic and said 7 k for ST. I can get the price down but does anyone know her?

P.S- Any other verified SP / Indie contact is welcome. PM is active.

Bond212
07-30-17, 06:39
To all mongers, silly question but life saving one, for spa. SF, do you guys carry the rubber or they have the shop to buy one!If you are expecting FS and Carry the condom for sure, you don't want to be in a situation where the gal is ready and you are searching for condom. And as far as I know, no the spa doesn't have condom available with them.

HiteshV
07-30-17, 07:04
Hi,

I am looking for good reliable indie contact somewhere near Andheri East Kurla east area. If anyone can help then I can reciprocate.

DubaiKaBhai
07-30-17, 08:28
Hello everyone,

I am from Dubai and new to ISG.

I am on a short visit to Mumbai and staying in one of the hotels on Sahar Road. I am looking for some good reliable SP contact who send real photos of girls available or don't bait and switch in the end or if someone have direct contact of individuals then that would be highly appreciated.

In return I can reciprocate with 100's of Indie contacts in Dubai or some good direct contacts in Delhi.

Quick help would be greatly appreciated. PM is active.

Thanks.

GauravFalcon
07-30-17, 09:02
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

TheLongLoop
07-30-17, 09:28
Folks,

Was in your beautiful city last month & had a great time! Was cautioned about the high prices there. Lack of other options made me proceed with offerings from SP Maya.

Bird (blue bra) was sent to hotel directly, no fuss at this 5 star, maybe because it was daytime. But I must say the girl carried herself like a queen, dressed aptly for the place & occasion.

I still have my doubts if it was the same girl but I could care less as the one who arrived was equally good.

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Body type. Tall & not so slim.

Skin. To die for!

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. Yes!

Managed to get her direct number, willing to star in a 3 some next time.

Cheers!

TLL.

DecentMan224
07-30-17, 10:41
Hello seniors and fellow members,

Anyone tried a lady from locanto whose number ends in 522. She often posts nice ads on locanto and never share a picture. Please PM for details.

Thanks.

CowboyMum
07-30-17, 11:01
Hi,

I am very keen to experiment with a couple. Locanto has quite a few posts however would like to check here if anyone has tried anyone below and what's been their experience and charges. The ads on locanto from following nicks look interesting to me. Alternatively anyone having contacts of a reliable classy couple may also PM me to share the same.

MalayNRIcouple.

NRIcouple.

Oberoicouple.

Eternetysxx.

Couplsmazfun.

Hornycouplex.

Mauritiusxx.

Jazz121.

Maximus89.

3 somecpl.

Bosex.

ChaosD
07-30-17, 11:08
Guys,

I have 2 African indi contacts in Bombay.

Also have a sexy African contact from Goa!

Damage- 5 k for 1-2 shot.

8 k for all night.

Depends on negotiations skills (but please keep the prices controlled).

If someone wants to have wild fun then you got to have them, wild chicks with mad skills.

Willing to share only in exchange of Russian, European basically CIS or African or Thai contact.

DM me if you have anything to share brothers.

Looking forward!Read another black book today, she is gorgeous wild and busty little chubby.

Skills were- 10/10.

Tits- 9/10.

Face- 7/10.

Willing to share this contact only in exchange of Russian, European basically CIS or African or Thai contact.

Attaching pics.

HotChocolate80
07-30-17, 12:00
The SPs in that area are not trustworthy unless you have strong reference. Trade with caution.

An SP from Andheri East / Saki naka area sent me her pic and said 7 k for ST. I can get the price down but does anyone know her?

P.S- Any other verified SP / Indie contact is welcome. PM is active.

Justin18
07-30-17, 13:22
Hey guys,

What's up can any one tell me is it safe to go to NL without having any SP contact?Better to go after confirmation with SP. Sometimes it is closed due to LE actions. If you go directly, you will find some SPs at entrance of the lane. But service can not be guaranteed as there are many joints.

Justin18
07-30-17, 13:46
Dear Fellas,

Rates with reviews any?

Thanks in advance.Songs, dance etc not available at NL. Only shot available. But its safe to visit in the evening.

SecretEmpire
07-30-17, 14:26
ButockMann. Your PM is full. Meanwhile looking for the medical PM.

Got Walia connect.

But looking for a new young connect for my next week city travel.

Do suggest.

WildBull1975
07-30-17, 16:15
Big thanks to German Shephard.

Tried why spa near M&S. This is a new SPA. Unlike the other famous SPA near M&S, this one is bit cramped.

Only curtains. But the collection is good.

First time around landed up with a NE therapist who did not offer extras, but in my next visit, I asked for Thai and she did not disappoint.

Will be happy to share details on PM.

Thanks again German.

WB.

BhukhaLauda
07-30-17, 16:19
Folks,

Was in your beautiful city last month & had a great time! Was cautioned about the high prices there. Lack of other options made me proceed with offerings from SP Maya.

Bird (blue bra) was sent to hotel directly, no fuss at this 5 star, maybe because it was daytime. But I must say the girl carried herself like a queen, dressed aptly for the place & occasion.

I still have my doubts if it was the same girl but I could care less as the one who arrived was equally good.

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Skin. To die for!.Hey bro,

Image search in Google shows links to locanto. Are you sure you got the same girl, and what were the damages?

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

WildBull1975
07-30-17, 16:21
Hi mongers.

Have been a frequent visitor to the SPA above M&S, but lately the place has lost its charm.

Most of the good local therapists have gone.

Does anyone know which SPA they have joined.

The girl with a Indian word for queen was too good. Is anyone in touch with her? If so, please share the details.

Also, if there are any new local therapists, please let me know. Will be glad to reciprocate.

Thanks.

WB.

MassageForFun
07-30-17, 17:19
Clear your inbox. Its full. Trying to PM you.

Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal..

Kimphilbi
07-30-17, 17:57
Folks,

Was in your beautiful city last month & had a great time! Was cautioned about the high prices there. Lack of other options made me proceed with offerings from SP Maya

TLL.TLL, clear you inbox mate.

ChaosD
07-30-17, 18:55
Folks,

CBJ - 10/10..Bhai,

Can you clear your inbox so I can message you.

Looking forward on contact of SP Maya.

In exchange I can send you some nice black bird and elite model contacts from Bombay and around!

Well if anyone has contact of SP Maya or Zarina aunty please send me and I'll revert you with some good contacts.

Happy mongering brother.

Regards,

CD.

CoolGuy86
07-30-17, 19:56
Hello guys,

I will be in Mumbai next week. Please share any good indies or sandwich massage parlor details. Would like to try anal sex any pointers for same will be highly appreciated and reverted with my contact list in Pune, Mumbai, & Bangalore.

Cheers,

Coolguy86.

OsirisDreamer1
07-31-17, 04:19
Hi all,

New to Mumbai. Here for work but have an extra day free till tomorrow. Other than contacts that can be shared on PM, any known site or agency in Mumbai?

DecentMan224
07-31-17, 04:33
Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Skin. To die for!

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. Yes!

Cheers!

TLL.Hey bro,

Can you share SP Maya's number? The blue bra bird in your post is a great find. How much was damage? My PM is active.

Thanks.

ArisCasa
07-31-17, 05:34
Hello guys,

I will be in Mumbai next week. Please share any good indies or sandwich massage parlor details. Would like to try anal sex any pointers for same will be highly appreciated and reverted with my contact list in Pune, Mumbai, & Bangalore.

Cheers,

Coolguy86.Do not share any contacts with this guy. Look at his posts in Blore and Goa. He wants money to share his contacts (which am sure all publicly available WG info, none new) but in every other forum he is begging for contacts.

Kumar3636
07-31-17, 05:51
The queen left long back and is not in a her native place, will be back after 2 months, new one is ddlj fame name starting with S, do share your experience if you go back before me I may go this Friday.

Hi mongers.

Have been a frequent visitor to the SPA above M&S, but lately the place has lost its charm.

Most of the good local therapists have gone.

Does anyone know which SPA they have joined.

The girl with a Indian word for queen was too good. Is anyone in touch with her? If so, please share the details.

Also, if there are any new local therapists, please let me know. Will be glad to reciprocate.

Thanks.

WB.

Arath
07-31-17, 06:31
Big thanks to German Shephard.

Tried why spa near M&S. This is a new SPA. Unlike the other famous SPA near M&S, this one is bit cramped.

Only curtains. But the collection is good.

First time around landed up with a NE therapist who did not offer extras, but in my next visit, I asked for Thai and she did not disappoint.

Will be happy to share details on PM.

Thanks again German.

WB.They have 3 special rooms available with door and attached shower. They will charge 300/ HR for these room. If you're having good repo with the therapist there, one couple room is special.

EditFun01
07-31-17, 07:19
Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Skin. To die for!.Half of this pics I have seen all SPs circulating. As you said, I doubt one in the pic had arrived.

Dirty Tom
07-31-17, 07:24
TLL. Mind sharing the digits of any of the ones in the pics or the SP over PM?

Thanks!

Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Skin. To die for!

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. Yes!

Cheers!

TLL.

KrazyEagle
07-31-17, 07:38
Thanks for the reply bro.

Detailed wrap up of my trip. Get posted soon.

Regards.

Krazyeagle.

Songs, dance etc not available at NL. Only shot available. But its safe to visit in the evening.

ManjeetSingh
07-31-17, 12:46
I always carry a pocket of 4-5 condoms with me.

My experience with 4 MPs and few rounds at NL is:

* MPs = they don't like to use condom for HJ. They just put oil or lotion and just do it, Nike style.

* NL= they insisting to use their own condom. BJ is without condom. Only first time, my second round was with no condom, but I never could met that girl again!

For seniors: how is NL during day time? Any action? I am feeling like visit NL during day time. I am thinking I will tell sir I have cough and cold and head pain and thus leave. Then I will go to NL during day time. But any action available during day time at NL?

To all mongers, silly question but life saving one, for spa. SF, do you guys carry the rubber or they have the shop to buy one!

HiThereAloha
07-31-17, 14:39
A long time ago a brother had pointed this out. An old place called K&K near F Republic.

Went there in a whim. Got a massage at 1.5 k and the Nep lady was voluptuous and didn't hint for long. Then I said I wanted a shave. Then she got it.

Nice HJ with lip sucking. Nice smooth babe. Quite a handful.

Miss P (Worship).

WIR: Yes.

Face: 7/10.

Tits: 7/10 smallish with big nips.

Ass: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Didn't even ask for a tip. But I gave her .5 k.

RokSon
07-31-17, 14:46
Sirji, they operate nighttime as girls also sleep. But for you Sirji, they will even keep it open during daytime. You are a king of FR.

* MPs = they don't like to use condom for HJ. They just put oil or lotion and just do it, Nike style.

* NL= they insisting to use their own condom. BJ is without condom. Only first time, my second round was with no condom, but I never could met that girl again!

For seniors: how is NL during day time? Any action? I am feeling like visit NL during day time. I am thinking I will tell sir I have cough and cold and head pain and thus leave. Then I will go to NL during day time. But any action available during day time at NL?

MassageForFun
07-31-17, 15:46
Hi all,

Its my first post but have been mongering since last few years. I will be travelling to Mumbai next week so thought of having fun.

Got a indi contact details from my friend. I did contacted her. Her name is new to me never heard before. Starts with P.

She demanded 20 K for 1 session and that's out of my budget.

If any budget friendly indi contacts if you have in Mumbai then please share with me.

Attaching the pic as well for the above indi. If anyone needs the details PM me only if you have budget friendly contacts in Mumbai.

Vankee2010
07-31-17, 15:59
Read another black book today, she is gorgeous wild and busty little chubby.

Skills were- 10/10.

Tits- 9/10.

Face- 7/10.

Willing to share this contact only in exchange of Russian, European basically CIS or African or Thai contact.

Attaching pics.Can share with Thai contacts.

DubaiKaBhai
07-31-17, 16:57
Hello everyone,

I am from Dubai and new to ISG.

I am on a short visit to Mumbai and staying in one of the hotels on Sahar Road. I am looking for some good reliable SP contact who send real photos of girls available or don't bait and switch in the end or if someone have direct contact of individuals then that would be highly appreciated.

In return I can reciprocate with 100's of Indie contacts in Dubai or some good direct contacts in Delhi.

Thanks.Can anyone help me with some reliable indie contacts?

My overnight budget is between 15-20 k for decent looking profiles.

Unnisex
07-31-17, 17:16
For seniors: how is NL during day time? Any action? I am feeling like visit NL during day time. I am thinking I will tell sir I have cough and cold and head pain and thus leave. Then I will go to NL during day time. But any action available during day time at NL?NL opens around 3 pm but you may have limited choice then. But you can score a day virgin around 3- 4 pm.

NightRockstar
07-31-17, 17:21

For seniors: how is NL during day time? Any action? I am feeling like visit NL during day time. I am thinking I will tell sir I have cough and cold and head pain and thus leave. Then I will go to NL during day time. But any action available during day time at NL?So fast you became Senior Member.

SmartVvarma
07-31-17, 17:45
Hey Buddy,

As one of our friends said, saw couple of your posts. You have been asking for monetary benefit in exchange for contacts. Well, how would you feel if we guys ask you the same thing?

Play Safe.

Hello guys,

Cheers,

Coolguy86.

DubaiKaBhai
07-31-17, 17:55
Seniors please can you guys help me with the contact of Roshni, other girls and too old for me, I am looking for girl around 20-23 yr. Looking for a slim girl. Roshni seems to be perfect type.Please PM me her contact as well and I'll revert back with contact of 2 indies.

JohnFromIndia
07-31-17, 18:23
Good reliable SPs or Direct Indie contact.

Hello everyone,

I am not very active at ISG.

I am from Mumbai, I am looking for some good reliable SP contact who send real photos of girls available or don't bait and switch in the end or if someone have direct contact of individuals then that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Jaideep
07-31-17, 18:23
Guys please stop flooding my inbox for her contact since she is currently out of town back to her village and I have no update from her when she would be back. Also if so many of you contact her at one go then her charges would sky rocket in no time. Please have patience.

I also had met Roshni on a weekday. Initially we had planned to meet on Monday evening but while on my way to Malwani she told me that she was in Gorai and cannot meet. I was terribly pissed with her and shouted at her after wasting time & money on travel. Later she apologised on Whatsapp and finally we met on an alternate day. She picked me up by auto and there was her elder sister & kids in the auto too. Kind of unusual experience. I liked her slim figure but she is duskier & has ugly marks on her hands (pics circulated are photoshopped as expected). We two got down at a shady lodge. She did not had to produce ID since she was regular there but I was asked to give ID with address proof (hope these guys do not misuse the xerox copy they took). She is a friendly girl and once inside the room we hugged & cuddled. She removed her clothes and helped to remove mine. I feasted on her juicy mangoes to my heart's content and kissed all over her body. She started a BBBJ which was good and after 2 min I had to ask her to stop to prevent from CIM. She then started riding me in cowgirl position while I ate her juicy melons but I could not hold on for long and soon jhonny exploded inside the umbrella. She washed and wanted to leave but I insisted her to give me a massage which she obliged. Finally paid and both left.

Till date she is a really VFM option at only 1700 bucks but I doubt how long till she raises her rates.

CoolGuy1212
07-31-17, 18:31
Dear bros,

Have been a regular visitor member of spas on western line & particularly M&S. However recently they hiked their price by 40%, which is little disappointing.

Can you guys share details for benefit of every one where extra are easily available, without mush fuss or repeated visits etc.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers!

CoolGuy1212
07-31-17, 18:39
The queen left long back and is not in a her native place, will be back after 2 months, new one is ddlj fame name starting with S, do share your experience if you go back before me I may go this Friday.S is amazing especially her touch around sensitive places & openings. You can easily take extras from her.

Enjoy!

Do share if you have some good reference about therapist at M&S or some other SPA.

LallanTop
08-01-17, 04:41
Visiting next week regs can you please help me with contacts of indies and also where is this country spa?

Nirav Man
08-01-17, 05:35
She showed me the conversation which she was having with you, in the auto while we were coming form that lodge. She was feeling bad that she ditch you, since she was already out while you were on the way.

She is worth second time, but need to keep the price in check.

Sonic5
08-01-17, 09:53
Hi guys was in contact with an sp. From sion was quoting 4 k for 1 and 6 k for 2. Anybody tried. Located near a theatre the sp sent me some pics too had cross-checked them with Google images. There were no matches.

Kumar3636
08-01-17, 11:39
Imagine there is a raid and you have done nothing, extra not started but still caught with a rubber inside, you will have a proof for them, in 2 to 3 spa the girls once familiar tell that never carry one, and if there are chance of FS they them selves will provide, just my 2 cents.

To all mongers, silly question but life saving one, for spa. SF, do you guys carry the rubber or they have the shop to buy one!

Eagle1987
08-01-17, 16:37
Guys,

Need some good advice on mongering in Mumbai / Andheri East. Please recommend a good spa with full service or a good independent contact. Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi. PM is active. Also mention charges if possible.

MaxJais
08-01-17, 20:18
Hi guys!

Today is my first day & first post on ISG, seniors please help me to get direct nos. I am new to Mumbai, recently shifted. Please help. PM active.

MaxJais
08-01-17, 20:20
NL opens around 3 pm but you may have limited choice then. But you can score a day virgin around 3- 4 pm.Hi,

Can you please PM the address of NL. Thanks.

MaxJais
08-01-17, 20:27
Better to go after confirmation with SP. Sometimes it is closed due to LE actions. If you go directly, you will find some SPs at entrance of the lane. But service can not be guaranteed as there are many joints.Hi bro!

I'm new to Mumbai, please PM the address of NL. Thanks.

MaxJais
08-01-17, 20:34
Hey guys,

What's up can any one tell me is it safe to go to NL without having any SP contact?Bhai!

Can you PM address of NL. Thanks.

MaxJais
08-01-17, 20:38
Is your PM activated? I can not send PM to you.Hi bro,

Please PM the direction.

MaxJais
08-01-17, 20:41
Hi guys! Logged in after few months. Did respond to PMs. While I was away from ISG, I was still venturing into mongering once a while, although restricted to few spas. Country spa has new birds, of which tasted one on her first day of work. Average massage as well as service. Told her this that's when she told me that it's her 1st day. She prlmised better service next time (but now forgot her name).

Also, visited RR's W branch since was around that area. Tried S. Flirty, has good round boobs. Nice service.Dear Senior,

I am new for ISG, please PM me few details of spas & direct nos. Highly appreciated.

Thanks!

NightRockstar
08-01-17, 20:47
Imagine there is a raid and you have done nothing, extra not started but still caught with a rubber inside, you will have a proof for them, in 2 to 3 spa the girls once familiar tell that never carry one, and if there are chance of FS they them selves will provide, just my 2 cents.That was the hidden concern which made me to write that post!

NightRockstar
08-01-17, 20:52
Dear bros,

Have been a regular visitor member of spas on western line & particularly M&S. However recently they hiked their price by 40%, which is little disappointing.

Can you guys share details for benefit of every one where extra are easily available, without mush fuss or repeated visits etc.

Appreciate your help.

Cheers!Seems like M&S has formally joined this site and doing research and building up the analytical capabilities in their system hehe.

Apat5483
08-02-17, 03:30
Had confirmed a meet with Roshni on Friday. Spoke to her regarding the same on Thursday. Timing was fixed at 7.30. Tried calling her on Friday. Once she didn't receive my call. After that her phone was switches off the entire day. No MSG regarding cancellation. Messaged her. She didn't respond. I was pissed off. She replied on Sunday that she is in her home town. I told her you could have informed at least. Didn't create much of a scene as was eager to meet her when she arrives. She said she will inform me. Any idea guys when she will be back?

So that day went to NL. The quality of girls has gone down. 2.7 k wasted. Will never go to NL again.

AgentOrange209
08-02-17, 03:57
Has anyone tried the One and Only spa in Santacruz east SCLR.

AmpMax
08-02-17, 04:08
That was the hidden concern which made me to write that post!If you have an unused rubber in your wallet or bag, you can always say it is part of your travel accessories. Point is, having a rubber is not enough as evidence, but it is always up to the copper to listen to you or not.
Imho, carry your own, for quality reasons. You don't want a torn rubber accident.

Tyler Durden15
08-02-17, 06:40
As per her WA status a famous classy and polished BBW seems to be organising an orgy soon. Any one going? Or has anyone been to her orgies in the past?

Kumar3636
08-02-17, 07:14
There are both pros and cons its how you handle the situation at that given time is the skill. Its always good to have your own rubber, but don't forget to dispose if not used rather than carrying home and getting questioned at home, that's worse than LE.

If you have an unused rubber in your wallet or bag, you can always say it is part of your travel accessories. Point is, having a rubber is not enough as evidence, but it is always up to the copper to listen to you or not.
Imho, carry your own, for quality reasons. You don't want a torn rubber accident.

DusNumberi
08-02-17, 08:02
Yesterday had been to Anna, enjoyed for 5000.

Details already posted by good Samaritans.

New thing learnt from eavesdropping that there is tub facility there, Diana is in demand.

SunnyLove
08-02-17, 12:11
Yesterday had been to Anna, enjoyed for 5000.

Details already posted by good Samaritans.

New thing learnt from eavesdropping that there is tub facility there, Diana is in demand.Which branch of Country Spa, and is it Anna or Nana.

Arath
08-02-17, 13:37
Which branch of Country Spa, and is it Anna or Nana.Miss A and D are not in darkness branch.

Kraja27
08-02-17, 16:24
Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Skin. To die for!

GFE - 8/10.

WIR. Yes!

Cheers!

TLL.Bro,

Can you please PM the details? On time basis will surly replicate.

VickyMama
08-02-17, 18:07
Went to NL a few days back. Was around the area during the day so thought of checking the place out without having called the SP. Found some guys at the entrance of the first building and he took me to the ground floor. Said his name was a $* 0 k. I asked him to show me the lineup starting from 2.5 k then 3.5 k and lastly one bird from 5.5 k range.

Was disappointed with the collection so chose one from the 2. 5 k range. Called her to the room first to discuss about the service and she assured there won't be any complaints. She went out to get her things, meanwhile paid. 2 k to the condie boy and asked him to change the sheet as it had the memory of its previous occupant, the other sheet was no better but what the hell.

She said her name was that of Bollywood actress Sherawat. Good fair skin, round tits and ass. Said her age was 25 but must've been around 35. I just lied on the bed and asked her to do everything. I don't like to do a lot of activity when I pay and let the girl do her thing. She touched all the right parts with her tongue and fingers to get me excited. Asked her for BJ and she put the cover on, I said BBJ but she don't give that. Now although wanted to insist but then even I got scared of an infection so didn't push. Came in the CBJ, washed, tipped her. 5 k and left. All in all it was an okay experience.

Have some questions for the senior mongers- the infection thing really played on my mind for quite a few days afterwards, how to minimise the risk? Is BBJ okay?

Which are better buildings at NL?

Is the NL session on an hourly basis or one shot only?

Thanks,

Vicky.

VickyMama
08-02-17, 18:13
Went to NL a few days back. Was around the area during the day so thought of checking the place out without having called the SP. Found some guys at the entrance of the first building and he took me to the ground floor. Said his name was a $* 0 k. I asked him to show me the lineup starting from 2.5 k then 3.5 k and lastly one bird from 5.5 k range.

Was disappointed with the collection so chose one from the 2.5 k range. Called her to the room first to discuss about the service and she assured there won't be any complaints. She went out to get her things, meanwhile paid. 2 k to the condom boy and asked him to change the sheet as it had the memory of its previous occupant, the other sheet was no better but what the hell.

She said her name was that of Bollywood actress Sherawat. Good fair skin, round tits and ass. Said her age was 25 but must've been around 35. I just lied on the bed and asked her to do everything. I don't like to do a lot of activity when I pay and let the girl do her thing. She touched all the right parts with her tongue and fingers to get me excited. Asked her for BJ and she put the cover on, I said BBJ but she don't give that. Now although wanted to insist but then even I got scared of an infection so didn't push. Came in the CBJ, washed, tipped her .5 k and left. All in all it was an okay experience.

Need some guidance from the senior mongers- the infection thought really played on my mind for some days, how to be safe in places like NL? Is BBJ safe?

Which of the better buildings at NL?

Does NL work on hourly basis or one shot basis?

HiThereAloha
08-02-17, 19:41
Went to K&K in F Republic area again.

Again with the Nep MILF. She has a 9 Year old kid!!

Got my see and bee shaved. And a lovely HJ while I had my finger in her A*.

Lovely.

Total 2 k.

WIR: Yes!

DecentMan224
08-03-17, 01:06
Hello everyone,

I moving out of the city and hence want to have some good time with an indie before that. Can someone please share contacts of nice GFE experience? Thanks to RahulMe1981, Nickelodeon for already extending help. Just want to have 3/4 options so that I can finalise something for next week.

Cheers!

Tester
08-03-17, 02:27
You did the right thing. In places like NL, CBJ is highly recommended. BBBJ is too risky.

There are only 2 buildings. Try 1st floor of first building and first and second floor (MILFs) of second building (when you enter from hospital side).

Session is for 1 pop usually 45-60 minutes. Some have managed 2 pops but that's an exception. If the hour is busy you may hear door knocks to vacate after 45 minutes. But then, once you are done, there is little sense in waiting.

Cheers!

Have some questions for the senior mongers- the infection thing really played on my mind for quite a few days afterwards, how to minimise the risk? Is BBJ okay?

Which are better buildings at NL?

Is the NL session on an hourly basis or one shot only?

Thanks,

Vicky.

BophSep
08-03-17, 03:22
Nice review, what was the donation you made for her visit.

Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal..

BophSep
08-03-17, 03:33
Totally unprofessional attitude probably she would have got some one offering better donation, I myself have pissed with this attitude of few, we after our work or taking out time in between our work waiting in hotel room awaiting and dreaming of the moments going to come and it ends up with a sad note. Just a text or message saying not coming was enough, only hands and videos in mobile come to help or rescue at that moment of time.

Had confirmed a meet with Roshni on Friday. Spoke to her regarding the same on Thursday. Timing was fixed at 7.30. Tried calling her on Friday. Once she didn't receive my call. After that her phone was switches off the entire day. No MSG regarding cancellation. Messaged her. She didn't respond. I was pissed off. She replied on Sunday that she is in her home town. I told her you could have informed at least. Didn't create much of a scene as was eager to meet her when she arrives. She said she will inform me. Any idea guys when she will be back?

So that day went to NL. The quality of girls has gone down. 2.7 k wasted. Will never go to NL again.

ManjeetSingh
08-03-17, 07:56
VickyMama,

Welcome to NL club!

Thanks to many seniors, I am going to NL for some time now, but I am no expert. Seniors can guide you better than me.

First time I also went to first building ground floor but I did not like anyone there. So, I came out. An SP caught me and took me to second building. Second building was full that night and wait list was long.

At NL you can get 2nd round if you build good friend $hip with girl.

So far I notice that girls are clean. But you are catch infection from bad, old dirty bedding and bad, unclean towels. Never use NL towel. Also, twice there was no water. I have never showered there.

So far I feel NL is safe for fun, but the small rooms that get used by multiple people and never clean make big health hazard than bare back action. Just my thought.

Was disappointed with the collection so chose one from the 2. 5 k range. Called her to the room first to discuss about the service and she assured there won't be any complaints. She went out to get her things, meanwhile paid. 2 k to the condie boy and asked him to change the sheet as it had the memory of its previous occupant, the other sheet was no better but what the hell.

She said her name was that of Bollywood actress Sherawat. Good fair skin, round tits and ass. Said her age was 25 but must've been around 35. I just lied on the bed and asked her to do everything. I don't like to do a lot of activity when I pay and let the girl do her thing..

MaxJais
08-03-17, 09:39
Hi bro,

Not able to find out the direction of Country Spa Andheri West, can you please help?

MaxJais
08-03-17, 10:15
Hi Jai bro!

Please PM the digits of Roshni. Thanks.

Pam007
08-03-17, 12:21
Any spa and chick near powai, please PM. Welcome back.

Also, visited RR's W branch since was around that area. Tried S. Flirty, has good round boobs. Nice service.

MaxJais
08-03-17, 13:41
Hi all,

This is first post on ISG, Seniors please suggest.

Today I have visited Country Spa, darkness W, near to my place, first time visitor, thanks to Arath & other members for direction.

The girl name was Li, age 26-28 yrs, fair, good looking, chubby & well figured. Started massage with nice cute smile. She was amazing in that. After chit chat I asked for FS but she denied, agreed for Full body to body massage, BG & HJ. Finally agreed for HJ & boob sucking for 3000/ We have done things for 20 minutes. She done every thing very nicely, her round juicy tight boos was amazing.

Damage.

Massage - 3000.

HJ & B Suck- 3000.

Please suggest it was worth or not. Please PM me few direct nos. Thanks for reading.

ManjeetSingh
08-03-17, 14:00
Sir,

I want to reply earlier, but I know you will beat me, so I waited. Now seniors have told you, I will also add: first three pics freely available on web. 4 and 5 I have never see, but, I am sure some FB group has those photo for long time as well. Overall, SP always send fake photograph. Don't trust SP.

Folks,

CBJ - 10/10.

DFK. Minimal.

Skin. To die for!.

PrateekKhanna
08-03-17, 15:46
Manjeet bhai,

Just love your style and naivety, if that is so.

Any ways, you seems to be an interesting person, bro!

No one will beat you for sure, we all are here to help one another!

-Prateek.

Sir,

I want to reply earlier, but I know you will beat me, so I waited. Now seniors have told you, I will also add: first three pics freely available on web. 4 and 5 I have never see, but, I am sure some FB group has those photo for long time as well. Overall, SP always send fake photograph. Don't trust SP.

Unnisex
08-03-17, 17:10
Hi all,

Today I have visited Country Spa, darkness W, near to my place, first time visitor, thanks to Arath & other members for direction.

The girl name was Li, age 26-28 yrs, fair, good looking, chubby & well figured. Started massage with nice cute smile. She was amazing in that. After chit chat I asked for FS but she denied, agreed for Full body to body massage, BG & HJ. Finally agreed for HJ & boob sucking for 3000/ We have done things for 20 minutes. She done every thing very nicely, her round juicy tight boos was amazing.

Damage.

Massage - 3000.

HJ & B Suck- 3000.

Please suggest it was worth or not. Please PM me few direct nos. Thanks for reading.Dear Bro.

Frankly speaking it is not worth it. 6 k for just HJ and and sucking!

You can get everything including FS for 5. 5 K at NL with a same quality or better girl.

RahulKharad
08-03-17, 17:28
Anybody tried Dipti?

Inde, operates in the western suburbs.

Charges a bomb and uses a yahoo mail.

Atrimat
08-03-17, 18:18
I have been mongering in Pune, Mumbai and have posted a few FRs in both forums already I want to share this FR which is as fresh as today's.

With LE activity, many spas and MPs in Pune are closed. Also I pinged one SP who was following up with me for the birds he has for ST in March is not responding now. Hence, I decided to visit this SPA in Navi M today. I was surprised that the spa being open even as we have heard about LE activity all over. I was suspecting (expecting) and looking for extras and even though entry quoted was quite high, I decided to go out of curiosity, adventure and fun and went. I opted for powder dry massage as my intentions were clear. Just to get in. No negotiations may be because of LE and some other spas might have been closed. 1.5 k for dry massage which is high. However, I was in mood and so was johny.

The girl assigned was an indie by name happiness in Hindi. The room was wooden partitioned and just above average. It was very hot inside fortunately there was ac. The massage was so so. She didn't take powder till I reminded. She was doing a casual massage and no pressure at all. However, she has smooth hands and good figure. As expected, quickly enough, she offered another girl to join her at 2 k and also gave menu card of extras. I opted for B2B at 2.5 k. (I was short of cash then as I paid cash at the counter as CC not accepted there) She agreed to take money after the job. Once I confirmed B2B, she was chitchatting and continued massage. Still with almost no pressure however sensual kind. Then she switched off the only light and came on me for B2B. It was really good B2B. She is young, good firm breasts and soft skin. She was doing fine and was not in a hurry at all. I could touch her anywhere. I enjoyed the experience. After some time, she did HJ with good strokes. I would have loved to take bath with her if it was oil massage and attached bath room.

I asked her for ST initially and she politely denied. She offered 1.5 k for HJ and 3 k for B2B and negotiated to 2.5 k. She was calm and meant business and in a hurry.

The other birds I saw are good indies too.

Overall I am satisfied.

Girl: 8/10. Not fair but definitely smart in all departments.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage: 1.5 k at the counter, 2.5 k for B2B, 50 for boy.

Will surely go again and will opt for oil massage.

SapattCool
08-03-17, 20:58
Can you PM me the address of NL?

Hi,

Can you please PM the address of NL. Thanks.

PramodVijayan
08-04-17, 07:03
Dear fellow mongers,

Please let me know if anybody knows about GFE hotels in Mulund. I am in Mumbai for the weekend and have no place to bang my girl. Please help.

Thanks.

Arath
08-04-17, 08:24
Hi all,

Damage.

Massage - 3000.

HJ & B Suck- 3000.

Please suggest it was worth or not. Please PM me few direct nos. Thanks for reading.Hi bro,

She's a new therapist. Having silicon and I can mention many things about her full figure / anatomy in PMs.

The amount she quoted was too high cause this is how the girls at this place operates. Actually they all keep price in check for first timers and not-so-regular-customers. HJ+TL should never be more than 1.5 K. She's into FS and is quoting 10 K which is very very high.

I have paid the same amount to her and have got a lot more than this. She's good looking and very playful. She's having all right skills to attract the customer base from miss [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Given some time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MrDestiny
08-04-17, 09:23
Keeping FR short, tried Miss An in the most famous Country spa. Much has been discussed. HJ and TL at 3.

Want to ask brothers is Country always this expensive?

3 k Counter + 3 k for Basic deed = 6 k for basic deed only is little expensive for me. Any recommendations for cheaper places in the same area will be appreciated.

Rsa2015
08-04-17, 10:31
Hi guys,

Visiting Bombay next week and looking for independent girls contacts, will be staying in a good hotel. Request seniors to please help, will be happy to reciprocate help if you visit Delhi.

Thanks.

XanderBrags
08-04-17, 12:11
Has anyone tried the One and Only spa in Santacruz east SCLR.Is this the one which starts with K*g? No extras at this place. If it's any other, then PM me the name, cause its very close to me and I'll do a recce.

RajRahuk1973
08-04-17, 13:35
One of monger first message me for contact of a high end indi as I shared her contact with him he talk with that girl and saying some objectionable thing about me that m not good etc etc. As the girl is good friend of mine he share exact version of that guy with me. And some mongers share some high end indi contact and tell the indi for demanding more amount I recently know the same from an indie. So friend please beware while sharing the contact with unknown member and play safe.

Thanks.

MikeMorel
08-04-17, 16:11
I'm also visiting now. Can someone message me the contact of some massage center and girls?

Visiting next week regs can you please help me with contacts of indies and also where is this country spa?

Jaideep
08-04-17, 18:07
Last weekend met my favorite Miss the for a 90 min session at the Country Spa. She gave me a warm hug and kiss on my cheek as soon as she entered the room. She lied down on the massage table and asked me to do so and we faced each other and chit chatted while caressing our back & bums. I started fondling her melons from above her top till she asked me if I had a condom. Usually she carries it and not me but luckily I had one. Off went her clothes and she rubbed her bums on johnny while I kissed all over her back and removed her bra to feel her soft perky melons. Now she lied down on the table while I stood beside the table and started sucking her melons but after sometime she stopped me and asked me to lick her nipples with tongue and pushed my hand to finger her hole. She started moaning and rolling her head from side to side. Next she gave me a CBJ while I felt her soft thighs and ass cheeks. Next I entered her and started fucking her slowly. In between she lifted herself from the table and gave me a wet kiss which really turned johnny on and I started to bang her harder till I cummed. Later we enjoyed shower together followed by a good massage. It is expensive on the pocket but she is a quality babe. Young, slim with smooth complexion. Just the type I go crazy for.

Drunk
08-04-17, 19:23
Hi all,

I am from Bangalore / Chennai forum, I will be visiting Mumbai and Pune in a span of three days, I don't have much of an opportunity to explore too much as I will be traveling with my colleagues. But since it is my first visit here I am very much tempted to try out something good. I will be staying at Sofitel BKC on 8th August in Mumbai and Crowne plaza city centre in Pune on 9th and 10th August.

My window of opportunity will be from 6 PM in the evening. Any kind soul out there please help me with some FS contact either with an MP or SP in a nearby proximity to my hotel. I understand I am being too picky on my criteria but that's all I can afford to explore. Any help will be greatly appreciated and will reciprocate the same when you guys visit down south.

Regards,

Drunk.

SpaSurf
08-04-17, 20:48
Great FR, is miss the NE or Thai, and her boobs real or silicon.

Last weekend met my favorite Miss the for a 90 min session at the Country Spa. She gave me a warm hug and kiss on my cheek as soon as she entered the room. She lied down on the massage table and asked me to do so and we faced each other and chit chatted while caressing our back & bums. I started fondling her melons from above her top till she asked me if I had a condom. Usually she carries it and not me but luckily I had one. Off went her clothes and she rubbed her bums on johnny while I kissed all over her back and removed her bra to feel her soft perky melons. Now she lied down on the table while I stood beside the table and started sucking her melons but after sometime she stopped me and asked me to lick her nipples with tongue and pushed my hand to finger her hole. She started moaning and rolling her head from side to side. Next she gave me a CBJ while I felt her soft thighs and ass cheeks. Next I entered her and started fucking her slowly. In between she lifted herself from the table and gave me a wet kiss which really turned johnny on and I started to bang her harder till I cummed. Later we enjoyed shower together followed by a good massage. It is expensive on the pocket but she is a quality babe. Young, slim with smooth complexion. Just the type I go crazy for.