PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

AmpMax
09-12-17, 15:23
If she is not expensive. She looks like a dish.This is a good example of how subjective likes and dislikes are😀. I saw the pic and thought "man, what a fat, ugly piece". No malice towards anyone, just thought that this difference of opinion was very funny 😀.

Pam007
09-12-17, 17:28
Try Mrcy at 1.5 Just HJ and some sensuous hand movements during massage.Thanks bro helpful. Looks like the BJ has vanished from the Powai MP. Sad seen. Does she provide atleast top access?

HsPuppy55
09-12-17, 18:08
The ambience at Ren Spa CH is awesome. And they have always helped me with a glass of water whether I had come to get therapy or not. I am going to check with the therapist to see if I can share her name with 'my friend' and if she will kindly give him the same massage which she gave me. What is the best thing about Purvi? I promise to get back on my therapist soon!Nothing special about Purvi. I only said that she would definitely give extras. I am interested in the therapist who gave our friend the balls and ass massage, because I have not yet got a good balls massage from the RR girls.

TheBigBang
09-12-17, 18:28
For that cost at Country you get massage and FS with a hot chick who knows how to make a man happy.

Yeah they push for "dry room."

Which is ridiculously expensive.

6 k plus 4 K to babe.

HiThereAloha
09-12-17, 19:19
I didn't get the fact that you got FS! So sorry!

Hello guys,

This is a FR of my visit to the Country spa at the famous painter road this week.

Was able to wind up my work by 6 pm on and Johnny started dancing in my pants and threatened to tear off my underwear.

That's when I decided to called up the Country spa and asked about the options available.

On hearing the famous tennis star's name Johnny gave me a salute and so booked an appointment with her.

Entered the room and was waiting to have a look at her as I had been all excited after reading past reviews about her.

Massage started normally and she was very serious for the first few minutes.

So, decided to break the ice by mentioning that I had a nice time with Archie's girlfriend on my last visit.

Immediately, she lowered the disposable and gave a gentle spank to my ass.

The next few minutes were spent with her fingers running around the balls and grabbing Johnny once in a while..

SmartRandeep01
09-12-17, 19:27
Hi,

Can you provide me no of this lady I can share you with one mature lady contact no in Mulund whom I have tried from last one year.

Dear friends,

This would be my first FR on this group but I have been in the mongering scene since the last 8 years.

I knew about a housewife who's contact I got from one of my friend.

Contacted her and fixed the appointment for yesterday evening at 05.00.

Now she is a housewife who does this work for extra income and she has her friends flat in Mulund. So she called me there at 05.30 pm.

I have always had this fantasy to fuck women in sarees so had requested her to be in a saree.

I went to the flat where she opened the door and I was stunned to see her..

AdonisForU
09-12-17, 20:04
Dear mongers,

I am travelling to Mumbai tomorrow for 3 days, and would be around Andheri east and Goregaon mainly.

Please help me with connect of trusted SP and Indies. Shall be grateful for your support.

Thanks in advance.

MeramanMohan1
09-12-17, 20:59
Got contact no of this girl from AFF after long chat on AFF and what is app finally decided to meet her at thane. Same as her pics busty type with proper shape body. Enter in room after some chit chat start deed wawoo she is really hot. Kissing licking fucking in missinary dogy woment on top very hot experience.

Face- 7.

Body- 8.

Totaly GFE material.

Sorry friends I am not good writter.Hello fellow monger and Senior of mine,

Kindly share her details, PM me, as I am be going in Thane for a week or so. Look forward to your reply.

Thanks.

WebKing
09-12-17, 21:00
Looking for some good contact preferably from western suburban. Budget 4 to 5 k for st.

WebKing
09-12-17, 21:03
In my experience, Gracy prefers to meet during the day as well night too.

But no excuse for leaving you hanging.

She is perfect on timing and very good GFE.Please share digits.

RominRomeo
09-13-17, 03:01
Hello Senior,

I see your PM is not active.

Can you share the contact please?

By the way, AFF is what?

TIA.

Got contact no of this girl from AFF after long chat on AFF and what is app finally decided to meet her at thane. Same as her pics busty type with proper shape body. Enter in room after some chit chat start deed wawoo she is really hot. Kissing licking fucking in missinary dogy woment on top very hot experience.

Face- 7.

Body- 8.

Totaly GFE material.

Sorry friends I am not good writter.

Shahiste72
09-13-17, 07:39
This is a good example of how subjective likes and dislikes are😀. I saw the pic and thought "man, what a fat, ugly piece". No malice towards anyone, just thought that this difference of opinion was very funny 😀.Hahaha. You are probably right but I am a sucker for big boobs (pun unintended). Now I am searching for Ms Honeypreet lookalike. A good looking voluptuous Punjabi female with good complexion and service. In your vast experience in Mumbai spas and indies, do let me know of some similar contact which you would recommend.

RuffMeUp
09-13-17, 08:19
Hi,

Are girls at NL sourced from Congress House or Kamatipura? What amount will work for tod-pani (settlement) in a police raid. And I have one more question: why are pimps out to rob you of all you've got when they could be running flourishing businesses with their women? Who will put some sense into them? (I do RTFF but there is no harm in asking the question again, right? If somebody wants to helpfully respond differently and more helpfully?)

Thanks!You seem to be mixing up bet NL & KP. NL has only 2 buildings & is a safe haven unlike KP which has unorganized cubicle like settlements where you're surely going to be robbed. NL girls are not from KP. CH has mix of both so you need to first get the hang of that place before venturing. Hope this might help.

At NL, you need not worry about LE raids, the pimps there are capable of handling the situation. Only chance in such cases are you'll lose only what you have already paid if you have to run w / o the action.

MumbaiLad
09-13-17, 09:57
Anyone has any reference for a spa or indi in Indore?

Thanks.

ML.

AryanHungry
09-13-17, 10:19
Hey Bhau,

I am coming to Mumbai after a very long time for a few days. If any one can provide contacts of some high end SPs, I would be sincerely thankful. Would reciprocate for contacts in Delhi and Chandigarh.

Help me seniors.

Cheers!

AH.

PankaJr
09-13-17, 11:36
Hi people,

New in Mumbai, stay in Andheri if some senior members could please PM me some contacts of ladies in the area?

CoolDudeMan
09-13-17, 12:58
Dear Seniors, I was in touch with 1 Indi name Alisha (don't remember exact name) 3 years back in 2014. Is she still operates from there? Can anybody share her latest number? I would be thankful.

Regards.

Member #4489
09-13-17, 14:11
You seem to be mixing up bet NL & KP. NL has only 2 buildings & is a safe haven unlike KP which has unorganized cubicle like settlements where you're surely going to be robbed. NL girls are not from KP. CH has mix of both so you need to first get the hang of that place before venturing. Hope this might help.

At NL, you need not worry about LE raids, the pimps there are capable of handling the situation. Only chance in such cases are you'll lose only what you have already paid if you have to run w / o the action.I would always refer to guys at NL as service providers (SPs). I normally do not use the word pimps and in my post it was in relation to the ones at Kamatipura where I had a very bad experience with them many years back. My apologies would be in order to anybody who understood me to use the term in relation to NL guys. How come the guys at KP not have the business sense beats me still.

Member #4489
09-13-17, 14:19
Nothing special about Purvi. I only said that she would definitely give extras. I am interested in the therapist who gave our friend the balls and ass massage, because I have not yet got a good balls massage from the RR girls.I only had a glimpse of Purvi as she was handling the reception when I left that day. She gave me her name and a sweet smile, nice set of teeth like an actress. Even if extras includes one wet kiss will make up for the night's drink. The therapist had ample boobs and gave me the impression that she gave me the massage only because she took kind on me. I will mention her name here after asking her if I could share her name in the ears of my friend. It would no doubt flatter her but I shall never have a massage from her again because her face did not appeal to me. When I went ahead with her into the room I was sold her her wholesome assets. At any rate, I am never going to tell her or anybody about ISG.

SKChat
09-13-17, 16:35
Unfortunately, no info so far about this girl. Again request fellow mongers, if anyone has info, please share. I am sharing a different pic of her, as she looks different in diff pics.

Hi,

Recently I am in touch with a pimp Rajiv on Locanto. His number ends with __038. He is offering his 'friend' Pushpanjali, shared some pics (too good to believe). No FR found so far in this thread. Have doubts whether it is a honey trap.

Any senior monger taken her? Please advise.

HsPuppy55
09-13-17, 17:33
I only had a glimpse of Purvi as she was handling the reception when I left that day. She gave me her name and a sweet smile, nice set of teeth like an actress. Even if extras includes one wet kiss will make up for the night's drink. The therapist had ample boobs and gave me the impression that she gave me the massage only because she took kind on me. I will mention her name here after asking her if I could share her name in the ears of my friend. It would no doubt flatter her but I shall never have a massage from her again because her face did not appeal to me. When I went ahead with her into the room I was sold her her wholesome assets. At any rate, I am never going to tell her or anybody about ISG.Of course the most important cardinal rule for all members which I think should be repeated again and again is NEVER EVER telling the therapists or SWs about ISG and if anyone does we should all immediately and unanimously boycott him.

Regarding RR Spa or for that matter any spa, my taste is for a really good massage coupled with a balls massage with HJ. No matter if the therapist is far from pretty no matter even if she is over 60 I will still love it if the actual massage, balls massage and HJ are really good. So that you did not like the face of your therapist will not matter as long as her balls massage and extras are good.

Tester
09-13-17, 18:22
It's simple. Poor cheap quality girls don't attract decent guys like us. More often than not their usual customers are from the lower strata like drivers, cleaners etc. Any case, the costing in area like KP, Falkland road is under Rs 700-800 per pop.

In this backdrop, if decently dressed people land there in good clothes, expensive watches and after showing the line up if you reject the gal saying you did not like them, some amount of accumulated frustration of life spills out in the form of violent behaviour. They may force you to take the girl for 1 pop, worse still, may go one step forward by robbing your cash on hand. You are overpowered by their sheer strength and fearful environment. If you ever go there, go with minimum cash , in simple attire and definitely take one of the girl for sure. .. socio-economic conditions have changed now.

NL is in a different league. Safe and exactly opposite of above.

Cheers!

I would always refer to guys at NL as service providers (SPs). I normally do not use the word pimps and in my post it was in relation to the ones at Kamatipura where I had a very bad experience with them many years back. My apologies would be in order to anybody who understood me to use the term in relation to NL guys. How come the guys at KP not have the business sense beats me still.

CoolDudeMan
09-13-17, 18:47
Dear Seniors, I was in touch with 1 Indi name Alisha (don't remember exact name) 3 years back in 2014. Is she still operates from there? Can anybody share her latest number? I would be thankful.

Regards.Sorry. She used to operate near to heera panna mall.

DarqHunter7
09-13-17, 22:10
It was just last month that I joined this forum, The seniors have been super helpful in just under a month I've had 2 indie stories and trust me when I say this If my first exp was "Good" the second exceeded all my expectations. A true stranger meeting a stranger, getting to know each other and then almost making it happen naturally. WoW.

Thank you so much seniors for all the support you've provided.

P.S: I've had this wired fantasy, I've never had an experience with a Fair Indian girl (Like Tamannah- The heroine), I know it might sound racist but it's just a fantasy. Can any one help me with a contact of Fair Indian indie?

HotChocolate80
09-14-17, 02:26
In RR, T gives good bum massage. She'll go deep till your balls. Another chic who gave good bum massage was S who like T moved between Ch / W branch. But she's left RR few months back. S' partner for 4 hands are at Ch branch also gives nice massage; not good looking as first 2.

Purvi is definitely good for extras. At RR all indi's (locals) will give extras. Only if you take a NE therapist will you not get any extras (but the massage will be professional and top class). Of course the RR local girls also have an irritating habit of forcing you to go for a costlier massage then what you originally choose (which I think the management is forcing them to do).

I am a regular at RR but I have yet to get someone who gives a good balls and ass massage. Could you PM the therapist name or hint.

SexyMonger
09-14-17, 07:57
Thanks bro helpful. Looks like the BJ has vanished from the Powai MP. Sad seen. Does she provide atleast top access?I had been to powai MP dozens of time, I was only able to get max B2B with HJ, I never got BJ and asked many times but was denied. I wonder how did you manage to get BJ.

ChoduMadan
09-14-17, 08:55
Persnoally I would not trust locanto guys.

Hi,

Recently I am in touch with a pimp Rajiv on Locanto. His number ends with __038. He is offering his 'friend' Pushpanjali, shared some pics (too good to believe). No FR found so far in this thread. Have doubts whether it is a honey trap.

Any senior monger taken her? Please advise.

Member #4489
09-14-17, 09:53
In RR, T gives good bum massage. She'll go deep till your balls. Another chic who gave good bum massage was S who like T moved between Ch / W branch. But she's left RR few months back. S' partner for 4 hands are at Ch branch also gives nice massage; not good looking as first 2.Nothing beat a balls massage, bro, and a thorough rubbing of the anal area with oil. Could be a Ren Spa specialty now that the cat is out of the bag for my ISG brothers <pat on my back ? And this massage is nothing compared to the bum massage from T. And after this she gives you a decent handjob while you are fingering her pussy. This is as much 'full service' as you can get in India at a spa like Ren Spa for 5 k. Why pay 10k for dry jacuzzi there beats me. Please be discreet, I found 2 k for extras tough on the pocket. 3 k to the establishment for the ambience, the warm sexual perfume in the air and for the security. All in all, vfm, I console myself.

Ratu Sir
09-14-17, 10:24
Hi,

In Mumbai for 3 days now. Still looking for a good contact. Help me out brothers.

KinkyRohan
09-14-17, 17:05
Dear seniors,

I am new here. Please tell me the full form of NL? Thanks.

CoolDudeMan
09-14-17, 17:32
Dear seniors,

I am new here. Please tell me the full form of NL? Thanks.Navalkar Lane.

WildBull1975
09-14-17, 18:21
Hi folks.

Was away for couple of months and returned only last week.

Any happening SPAs or MPs around Western suburb?

Used to be regular at M&S but I am told the SPA has lost its charm.

Anybody has any update or suggest any other place.

Thanks.

WB.

NightRockstar
09-14-17, 19:02
Hi folks.

Was away for couple of months and returned only last week.

Any happening SPAs or MPs around Western suburb?

Used to be regular at M&S but I am told the SPA has lost its charm.

Anybody has any update or suggest any other place.

Thanks.

WB.Go to country spa. Because energy (Charm) transfers from one to another but can't be destroyed.

NightRockstar
09-14-17, 19:03
P.S: I've had this wired fantasy, I've never had an experience with a Fair Indian girl (Like Tamannah- The heroine), I know it might sound racist but it's just a fantasy. Can any one help me with a contact of Fair Indian indie?If I go with your racist word, then whole world is racist hehe.

AmpMax
09-14-17, 19:41
I had been to powai MP dozens of time, I was only able to get max B2B with HJ, I never got BJ and asked many times but was denied. I wonder how did you manage to get BJ.It's the singer, not the song. (apologies to the rolling stones!)

Or in this case, it is that one therapist who did it in Powai, and is now doing it in lokhandwala.

VikramDhawan
09-14-17, 21:37
Navalkar Lane.

Dear seniors,

I am new here. Please tell me the full form of NL? Thanks.

SamAdam9
09-14-17, 22:43
So it was Friday and wanted to get some action contacted a girl on SA "THECLOSETPXIEPRNCS" fixed the time for meeting around 5:30 at a Bar in Juhu. But she is an hour late and does not answer my calls, as it was the 1st time I was meeting her was skeptical so waited outside in the car. When supposedly she entered the bar. A car with no number front plate takes 2-3 rounds just outside the bar and the people inside look like cops. Later she msgs me saying she has entered the bar so ask her to sit and have a drink I am coming in. In moments she says he has ran into someone she knows and asked me not to come inside. Neither she gives description of her dress etc. Later I just get a message I guess its not meant to be today. No apology nothing.

So guys be safe and always wait outside the bar. If anyone has other such experiences do share. All the above things might be a coincidence but I am highly doubtful.

Do let me know if someone else has had a review of the girl.

Cheers! And be safe!She is a CA and a law student. Mousy looking. Very tiny (less than 5 ft). Pretty eyes and perky tits though. Wears braces.

Has huge hangups about sex. Her kink in life is to be a cock tease. Needless to say, she will never fuck for real.

I did manage to get to the second base with her (for free) in the car, but it felt like college time virgin boy romp. Stopped speaking to her thereafter!

VikramDhawan
09-14-17, 23:34
Find it near Harkishan Das Hospital. PMed you the SPs there.

Cheers,

Vik.

Hey Seniors,

New to the forum, mongering experience limited to Europe, Hong Kong and Pattaya (of course).

This NL thing appears to be good.

Anyone mind pointing to the location, and sharing some SP digits?? My PM is active.

BTW, I have a cache of digits of hotties in Pattaya (my fav). Anyone sharing Mumbai contacts, I will be happy to give.

Keep mongering.

Traceur
09-15-17, 03:41
She is a CA and a law student. Mousy looking. Very tiny (less than 5 ft). Pretty eyes and perky tits though. Wears braces.

Has huge hangups about sex. Her kink in life is to be a cock tease. Needless to say, she will never fuck for real.

I did manage to get to the second base with her (for free) in the car, but it felt like college time virgin boy romp. Stopped speaking to her thereafter!Met her a few months back at Bandra. Drove around for a while. Fondled for while. She was up for a night stay at 10 k though. I kinda found her too eager for a romp. But couldn't spend the time as I was short on it. Haven't met her since.

Any other SA experiences guys?

Member #4489
09-15-17, 08:34
Find it near Harkishan Das Hospital. PMed you the SPs there.

Cheers,

Vik.Vikramji,

Can you post a pic to give me some idea what the better girls look like at NL? Neck-down pic will also do, the more the merrier. I even asked the service providers at NL during my previous visit many years back if they could show me on their phones what girls they had got inside, they said they did not have the pix but I would need to go inside and check. And I was timid and too insecure about my own strength against 5 inside the den. One pic if genuine will speak louder than words online or offline in the lane. So many of us will be regular there. I hope I am not alone in thinking so even as I want to speak for myself.

Aaraardee
09-15-17, 09:41
Its quite a rip off, to say the least.

The keep forcing you for Dry room etc etc, which kind of puts you off and makes you lose interest in the place altogether.

I think all regulars of RR on this forum should start boycotting the place.

Yeah they push for "dry room".

Which is ridiculously expensive.

6 k plus 4 K to babe.

Samsungs3
09-15-17, 09:49
Guys I've been to NL once long back--5 yrs ago maybe --and the girls were worth the price--2-3 k range. However I've heard they have a 10 k+ line up --has anyone tried that and what are the reviews? Are the girls good?

Apat5483
09-15-17, 15:37
See Spa M area.

Earlier called up Y spa and asked for Ms and and Ms K as well as receptionist M. The girl at the reception informed that the whole staff has changed. Asked her which all Thais are available. She refused to divulge any info. I sensed something is wrong so didn't go ahead.

Called up see spa in M area. Went there. Was taken to the rolm by S. Told her I am regular since 2 years and didn't have good experience last time when I took shower. She told she will take care and was ready to join. But I selected A. Slim girl. Was offered jacuzzi for 2300 and shower I jacuzzi room for 2000 as both shower rooms were busy. Opted for shower.

In came A. Within first 2 min she asked about extras. Agreed for B2 b and*to join ne in shower later.

Started with awesome DFK. Striped naked. Won't go into much details. Sucked her boibs like crazy. She dry humped me until I released. *Then she again did some massage and we wnt for shower in jucuzzi tub. She joined me. Second round DFK*and HJ. Release. Freshned up and paid her. When I came put the other girls started giggling that Ms A face has become completely red.

Counter 2 k. Extras 1.5 k.

Expensive but had good fun for one hour.

Ralsdm
09-15-17, 22:11
Have been on this dating site and met a housewife who has handle smarty something. Apparently her name is ms devotion and she is from nerul. Have been chatting with her and she feels to be a normal next door gujju marwadi type bhabhi with extremely decent talk and manners. Quoted 5 k for 2 hrs and I am planning to meet her today. Ie Saturday. I don't usually go for housewives but she is slim and pics look promising. Also budget is less and I have access to a safe place. If anyone knows anything about her I would request to PM me.

Thanks.

Rimmer069
09-16-17, 07:26
Dear bro,

Can anyone PM her digits.

She was inactive for sometime and hence had deleted her contact.

She was cool on bed and kind of well maintained. Want to drill her again.

Jaja.

Got number from another MILF and contacted this MILF Anjali. Claims to be 32 years old. Quotes 8 k for 3-4 hours, unlimited. She is available only when her partner not in the city. She WA many pics. Some were attached.

Anybody availed here services?

How is her service?

How much should I offer her?

RataRat
09-16-17, 09:38
This is my first post here. I stumbled upon this place looking for info on some good MPs for a good rub.

Would like to share my experience before asking for suggestions.

There is this MP in Goregaon W on NL road near V school. It is inside a CHS and is always a sure thing. They even admitted it on the phone and that's how I found it.

Been there a few times and the girls allow boobs squeeze and fingering while she jerks you off.

There was once a Muslim girl there who was an absolute beauty with perky firm boobs, fair complexion and a lovely face. But the last time I visited she doesn't work there anymore. Such a shame.

PM me for details.

Counter charges- 1300.

Extras- 1500.

Member #4489
09-16-17, 09:59
Guys I've been to NL once long back--5 yrs ago maybe --and the girls were worth the price--2-3 k range. However I've heard they have a 10 k+ line up --has anyone tried that and what are the reviews? Are the girls good?5 years back if the babe said 3.5 K, I would pay 7, if she asked for 5 then 10, so on and so forth and have done, my business was doing well and I also had a family. 5 years on I have nothing today, old people have disappeared and there is nobody to recognise this face and remember the good times in Bambai. But I can't be persuaded against my will to "sit" with one of what you have got. Been to NL only once and my experience was unnerving. I really want somebody to publish some true.

Samples here. NL is a great place to go to, many people have told me without proof or assurance of security. If it is time to boycott Ren Spa etc and give them a run for their money, this is how, I think. Forgive me.

VikramDhawan
09-16-17, 14:10
Hey Champak,

Don't have any pics with me mate. But few seniors have posted pics and reviews earlier. You may search for NL' on the group to refer to them.

Cheers,

Vik.

Vikramji,

Can you post a pic to give me some idea what the better girls look like at NL? Neck-down pic will also do, the more the merrier. I even asked the service providers at NL during my previous visit many years back if they could show me on their phones what girls they had got inside, they said they did not have the pix but I would need to go inside and check. And I was timid and too insecure about my own strength against 5 inside the den. One pic if genuine will speak louder than words online or offline in the lane. So many of us will be regular there. I hope I am not alone in thinking so even as I want to speak for myself.

SKChat
09-16-17, 14:57
Its more than a year, I was in touch with a girl on Locanto, claims to be 20 years old; shared her WA number and there she said her name is Vritika, a CA student. But she preferred someone of her own age group, so could not go ahead.

Last month I was in contact with a girl on Locanto (Handle "Liturature. ") and claims to be Law student, name Anu. Subsequently she shared her mobile number, the same number as Vritika. So, instead of WA, called her from different number, again she claims to be very rich, studying law near Churchgate, she stays in Navi Mumbai and drives everyday to college etc. She is willing to meet at 5*hotels at regular intervals and in return wants some money + shopping. Her expectations are not matching her rich status, so did not go further.

Anybody had experience with this girl?

She is a CA and a law student. Mousy looking. Very tiny (less than 5 ft). Pretty eyes and perky tits though. Wears braces.

I did manage to get to the second base with her (for free) in the car, but it felt like college time virgin boy romp. Stopped speaking to her thereafter!

HsPuppy55
09-16-17, 17:27
Nothing beat a balls massage, bro, and a thorough rubbing of the anal area with oil. Could be a Ren Spa specialty now that the cat is out of the bag for my ISG brothers <pat on my back ? And this massage is nothing compared to the bum massage from T. And after this she gives you a decent handjob while you are fingering her pussy. This is as much 'full service' as you can get in India at a spa like Ren Spa for 5 k. Why pay 10k for dry jacuzzi there beats me. Please be discreet, I found 2 k for extras tough on the pocket. 3 k to the establishment for the ambience, the warm sexual perfume in the air and for the security. All in all, vfm, I console myself.I fully agree, nothing like an expert balls massage (just enough pressure to put pressure and massage the testicles but not enough to cause pain) . But I think it is far from a specialty at RR. In spite of instructing them as to how to go about it, non of the therapists seem to get the idea. While T used to give a good bum massage, even after coxing her she was not comfortable in handling the testicles. She kept telling me that she is afraid that they may break (Ha Ha!). When I used to ask her to put some more pressure she used to remark that I seemed to have iron balls. So please give us a pointer as to the therapist who gave you the balls massage.

NelsonBorg
09-16-17, 18:59
Persnoally I would not trust locanto guys.Please avoid locanto leads very dodgy!

NelsonBorg
09-16-17, 19:06
Of course the most important cardinal rule for all members which I think should be repeated again and again is NEVER EVER telling the therapists or SWs about ISG and if anyone does we should all immediately and unanimously boycott him.

Regarding RR Spa or for that matter any spa, my taste is for a really good massage coupled with a balls massage with HJ. No matter if the therapist is far from pretty no matter even if she is over 60 I will still love it if the actual massage, balls massage and HJ are really good. So that you did not like the face of your therapist will not matter as long as her balls massage and extras are good.Hi guys,

just joined. Where / what is RR? Please enlighten. Also I all lot of info on Bangkok let me know if any wants wants details. Looking for some good leads in Mumbai. Please advice.

NelsonBorg
09-16-17, 19:15
Bro,

Which spa is this and where? Mumbai.

Hello guys,

This is a FR of my visit to the Country spa at the famous painter road this week.

Was able to wind up my work by 6 pm on and Johnny started dancing in my pants and threatened to tear off my underwear.

That's when I decided to called up the Country spa and asked about the options available.

On hearing the famous tennis star's name Johnny gave me a salute and so booked an appointment with her.

Entered the room and was waiting to have a look at her as I had been all excited after reading past reviews about her.

Massage started normally and she was very serious for the first few minutes.

So, decided to break the ice by mentioning that I had a nice time with Archie's girlfriend on my last visit.

Immediately, she lowered the disposable and gave a gentle spank to my ass..

MisterSingh
09-16-17, 19:56
First off, my thanks to Amey1991 and BophSep for hooking me up with the contact numbers. It's been a long time since I posted here and my trip to Asia kept getting delayed but I finally got through India last week. On my arrival to Mumbai I stayed at a hotel near the airport. I had reached out to Gracy a few days before arriving and confirmed an overnight together for 20 k. She arrived on time, although in my opinion is not that great looking maybe 5-6 out of 10 but then we all have our preferences. Regardless, she provided a great GFE. After a bit of chit-chat and drinks, we shared a quick shower and hit the bed for DFK, BBBJ, and she rode me pretty well until I popped. Had a few more sessions before sleeping and would rate the entire experience a 7 out of 10.

On the night before departing Mumbai, I had a planned to have Deepika for an overnight (25 k) at another hotel near the airport. Better looking than Gracy I would say, 7 out of 10 but she was half an hour late. A great GFE with her as well, shared a bottle of wine and fooled around in the tub for while before finding the sack and really going at it. Great DFK and sloppy BBBJ followed up with Mish, Doggie, 69, and so much more. She gets pretty into it if you know what you're doing and we had a great night.

India is definitely a tough scene to find this sort of stuff. I stay primarily overseas so finding escorts with reviews is pretty easy there. Glad there are forums like this and a community with some real gems as community members. Yes there are lots of morons on here who ruin contacts and are just pimps, but there are good ones as well.

I'm thinking to try out SA next time in India and see how that goes. Will let you guys know whenever that happens.

Samsungs3
09-16-17, 20:00
Its more than a year, I was in touch with a girl on Locanto, claims to be 20 years old; shared her WA number and there she said her name is Vritika, a CA student. But she preferred someone of her own age group, so could not go ahead.

Last month I was in contact with a girl on Locanto (Handle "Liturature. ") and claims to be Law student, name Anu. Subsequently she shared her mobile number, the same number as Vritika. So, instead of WA, called her from different number, again she claims to be very rich, studying law near Churchgate, she stays in Navi Mumbai and drives everyday to college etc. She is willing to meet at 5*hotels at regular intervals and in return wants some money + shopping. Her expectations are not matching her rich status, so did not go further.

Anybody had experience with this girl?I may have a vague idea about this girl again from locanto -- for me she didn't tell me a price--she said shopping and her demands were like a macbook etc--no proper pic shared either--all were face cut offs --did you meet her? Did she give you a fee for 1 meeting?

NelsonBorg
09-16-17, 20:00
I am looking firang chicks in Mumbai please let me know if any good safe contacts, also if you guys need any help in the Bangkok front please let me know.

NelsonBorg
09-16-17, 20:26
Could you please send me the address and name of the place. Thanks.

This country place that I have been avoiding thinking it's overpriced and viewing every review that's been reported on this forum about the place with some skepticism, is indeed paradise! A is top of the line. The best from far east I have ever had! Fully worth every penny spent!

Member #4489
09-17-17, 03:55
I fully agree, nothing like an expert balls massage (just enough pressure to put pressure and massage the testicles but not enough to cause pain) . But I think it is far from a specialty at RR. In spite of instructing them as to how to go about it, non of the therapists seem to get the idea. While T used to give a good bum massage, even after coxing her she was not comfortable in handling the testicles. She kept telling me that she is afraid that they may break (Ha Ha!). When I used to ask her to put some more pressure she used to remark that I seemed to have iron balls. So please give us a pointer as to the therapist who gave you the balls massage.Sir,

I am not playing too hard to get. I haven't been able to go to Ren Spa ask the therapist if I can mention her to my friend but I will. I can assure you it will take you completely by surprise when she does it to you: she asks you to lie down on your stomach, " keep yourself loose", then she oils your balls and massages them in hold +V-shaped movement down as you would stroke your long beard. I have seen my barber massages the back of my head in that fashion. It let out all the frustrations you had at the top and she washes them down by rubbing oil in your anus for a thorough rub. I am not sure if she put two soft fingers in my anus and simulated an ass-fuck! It is no small wonder that she did not wear a glove when she did my ass. I could not believe the kindness of it all no matter the extra bucks. I hope nobody has informed them about all this of sharing business otherwise they would get me on arrival.

Member #4489
09-17-17, 07:15
Hi guys,

just joined. Where / what is RR? Please enlighten. Also I all lot of info on Bangkok let me know if any wants wants details. Looking for some good leads in Mumbai. Please advice.RR stands for Renovar Spa. To my knowledge they have two branches in Mumbai, one in Worli and another in Chembur. The Chembur branch if you ask me is much much better than the Worli branch. During my real bad days, Sia at Worli had proved to me that there was life after death, I even thought of proposing marriage to her, but she no longer works for RR, I think. The one of whom I have been writing here who gave me an excellent balls and ass massage worked in Chembur. I am going to check if she still works for RR in CH and see if she can offer the same service to my friends too, especially HSPuppy55 Sirjee and if yes then I will reveal her name here.

Member #4489
09-17-17, 08:01
The thing about a woman with a pussy under her and male hormones are a lethal combination. There is a very real possibility of decent English speaking pals befriending you and taking you on a trip you will never be able to forget like my Kamatipura experience where I was led by a very decent and religious looking guy who said 'even decent folk come here, don't worry'. Worse things happened to me after that and that is probably why I was able to put my Kamatipura nightmare down to experience and so it has kind of ceased to send shivers down my spine. This is why I have avoided NL and shall do so until I haven't got proof of quality and security. Even if I have proof of quality I think security can be arranged without running into stranger chummy pals. I guess folks with PM can make friends and ascertain character of folks before venturing out with them. Also in this kind of hobby which is illegal in Mumbai there is risk. Remember the Gabbar line and may God bless you.

BanginBeats
09-17-17, 09:10
FR on We spa / Fri / Mum50.

My friend and myself were in Mahim for some work. Most of the Fri we meet and socialize. He is big fan of NL but today he was in a mood for a good massage due to his hectic traveling. Next he is on NB, calling up spas. Cut to we.

My friend calls up we, the cool receptionist confirms the appointment for both of us and when my friend asks for extras she says of course its there. Come soon.

Spa is 2 blocks away from a famous bar, backside of a residential building.

We enter to meet a smiling jovial nerdy receptionist. Greets as if she is a good friend.

Escorts both of us to our cabins.

In comes a therapist. Doesn't utter a word. Starts massaging back, finishes with the legs. She says now front, I say I need a good bum massage she giggles. She says ok. Lowers the dispo. Am like not comfortable. She says should I remove it. Am like yes baby please remove it.

What follows is a nice erotic bum massage, one of the best ones, right touches, right pressure. Oh la la.

Now change it front, start talking, to my surprise she is a manipuri, Catholic, have a BF and all. Likes to drink beer and is a movie maniac.

While massaging legs she does small occassional rubs to my Johnny. Making the encounter very erotic.

She says we have 10 minutes more what you want me to do. Ask her to make my Johnny happy, she says she does only handshake and strictly no touching.

Am like cool, respect.

Next 10 minutes is bliss.

No mechanical masturbation, but erotic massage therapy.

She continues the massage even after the climax. Making the experience wow.

Best thing no discussion on money.

Pay her 1 k and promise her to come back soon.

ElCoyote
09-17-17, 10:35
I am in Mumbai and tonight is my last night in the city before I go back to the USA. Does anyone have any legit contacts they can share? Please PM me.

SirHumpalott
09-17-17, 11:04
Did a couple of trips recently and here are my views:

1 B 1 F. Easily the best place to monger in NL for those who are not into middle aged auntie fetish. Girls range from 3.5 k, 5.5 k and 11 k. Took a 5.5 k girl Sana recently and was a good experience. The 11 k chick looked petite but didn't have a pretty face, so didn't seem worth it.

Coming back to Sana, not only did she fulfil my kink for doing extremely fair women, but she was also just the right amount of naughty and GFE. She's a bong from Delhi and could converse in Hinglish. We drank a couple beers before the deed and by the time it came down to doing it, we were pretty horny like a couple of teenagers. I may choose to repeat her, because didn't get enough time with her last time around.

Ratings:

Face: 8/10 (+1 for Fair & Lovely weakness).

Body: 7/10 (some extra flab).

Boobs: 8/10 (firm).

Pussy: 8/10 (wet throughout the drinking session).

Deed: 7/10 (bit rushed due to knocking SPs).

1 B 2 F. Not great choice available. Mostly for auntie fetish lovers, so kept away.

I have phone numbers of trusted SPs there, so please contact me on PM for exchanges.

Cheers,

SH.

SKChat
09-17-17, 11:23
She did not share a pic to me, but she agreed to meet me for lunch / dinner, but I skipped the idea. She has good communication skills, flawless English; can make you agree for her demands. Even one meeting with her will cost 20 k including hotel and her expenses, so I did not go ahead.

I may have a vague idea about this girl again from locanto -- for me she didn't tell me a price--she said shopping and her demands were like a macbook etc--no proper pic shared either--all were face cut offs --did you meet her? Did she give you a fee for 1 meeting?

TheShiggy
09-17-17, 12:17
I was being silent reader for all these years, but post of Roshni got me buy subscription & I am still waiting for her number, hope I get soon (Seniors please help).

Since I don't have any post, to built reliability thought of writing my experience & I am writing it for first time, so please excuse if any mistake.

This is all about NL, very much reliable, sure shot you will get laid & your johnny will enjoy, without any KLPD.

As usual its near the hospital, park my bike near the school & went straight to NL lane. Got the my reliable agent, which I found with help of this forum. Asked for service went straight to 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember, waited for long since its was Saturday. There comes the batch of 2.5 K & 3.5 K in 3.5 K there was only one. So opted for 2.5 K lady miss Sujata. Great smile which force me to choose her, she came in room & so is the condi boy gave 100 Rs, and off he goes..Need to find this place. Anybody any help?

Bond123
09-17-17, 16:03
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.

Samsungs3
09-17-17, 20:16
She did not share a pic to me, but she agreed to meet me for lunch / dinner, but I skipped the idea. She has good communication skills, flawless English; can make you agree for her demands. Even one meeting with her will cost 20 k including hotel and her expenses, so I did not go ahead.Your right something is not just not right about her--best to skip --its the same girl we are talking about -.

ManiacTwoSeven
09-17-17, 20:19
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.She surely looks hot. More details will be appreciated. Please check PM.

Sammy85
09-17-17, 20:27
What's the rate? How can be say without face bhai.

RajeshThane
09-17-17, 20:32
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.Highly avoid. Not even worth of 3 k.

Karthike1
09-18-17, 02:47
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.Looks like Mannu inde. Last year she used to charge 10 k for ST. Body good. Face OK OK.

Viiki
09-18-17, 04:10
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.Please share the last few digits of her number.

Bad Duck
09-18-17, 05:15
This is my first post here. I stumbled upon this place looking for info on some good MPs for a good rub.

There is this MP in Goregaon W on NL road near V school. It is inside a CHS and is always a sure thing. They even admitted it on the phone and that's how I found it.

Been there a few times and the girls allow boobs squeeze and fingering while she jerks you off.

There was once a Muslim girl there who was an absolute beauty with perky firm boobs, fair complexion and a lovely face. But the last time I visited she doesn't work there anymore. Such a shame.

PM me for details.

Counter charges- 1300.

Extras- 1500.Are you talking about a spa?

KinkyRohan
09-18-17, 08:47
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes 15 k for 2-4 hrs. Goes by name of Vedika. Urgent Feedback will be appreciated as I plan to meet her tonight.

Speed2487
09-18-17, 09:27
If I am not wrong, she's the one from Powai and quotes upwards of 50 K, but comes down to 15-20 K. I don't think its worth.

Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.

Shahiste72
09-18-17, 10:08
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes very high rates. Feedback will be appreciated.Manu. Expensive girl. I have not tried her.

Member #4489
09-18-17, 10:22
Anybody knows how long has NL been in existence and how many bhabhis (those under 40) work there, if they work all seven days of the week, and what are their working hours. Is carrying or buying a beer or two compulsory. Because I don't drink. Who is the best and kindly SP in the lane there who can be patient with newbies and innocents? Help from Seniors will carry more weight of course. Thanks ever so much!

CoolGuy1212
09-18-17, 11:08
Bro,

Please share details of spa.

FR on We spa / Fri / Mum50.

My friend and myself were in Mahim for some work. Most of the Fri we meet and socialize. He is big fan of NL but today he was in a mood for a good massage due to his hectic traveling. Next he is on NB, calling up spas. Cut to we.

My friend calls up we, the cool receptionist confirms the appointment for both of us and when my friend asks for extras she says of course its there. Come soon.

Spa is 2 blocks away from a famous bar, backside of a residential building.

We enter to meet a smiling jovial nerdy receptionist. Greets as if she is a good friend.

Escorts both of us to our cabins.

In comes a therapist. Doesn't utter a word. Starts massaging back, finishes with the legs. She says now front, I say I need a good bum massage she giggles. She says ok. Lowers the dispo. Am like not comfortable. She says should I remove it. Am like yes baby please remove it...

Traveller121
09-18-17, 11:19
Pussy smells. Should not be worth more than 2 or 3 but she is used to getting 8-10 for ST or 20 for night. Keep her hanging and she will negotiate. Her pics are photoshopped. She has dark complexion. She can't speak English. She is from lower socio-economic background.

T Pawar
09-18-17, 14:07
See Spa M area.

Earlier called up Y spa and asked for Ms and and Ms K as well as receptionist M. The girl at the reception informed that the whole staff has changed. Asked her which all Thais are available. She refused to divulge any info. I sensed something is wrong so didn't go ahead.

Called up see spa in M area. Went there. Was taken to the rolm by S. Told her I am regular since 2 years and didn't have good experience last time when I took shower. She told she will take care and was ready to join. But I selected A. Slim girl. Was offered jacuzzi for 2300 and shower I jacuzzi room for 2000 as both shower rooms were busy. Opted for shower.

In came A. Within first 2 min she asked about extras. Agreed for B2 b and*to join ne in shower later.

Started with awesome DFK..Completely stumbled upon this forum. Didn't know Mumbai had such open spas! I want to try some. But I don't even know how to decipher the code names of the massage parlours.

Little help there would be highly appreciated, I will find the rest of the details myself as I understand posting phone numbers are not allowed in this forum. Thank you so much.

HiThereAloha
09-18-17, 14:57
Has anyone tried this bird. Pictures look awesome but she quotes 15 k for 2-4 hrs. Goes by name of Vedika. Urgent Feedback will be appreciated as I plan to meet her tonight.Do share an FR of Vedika after you try her. She looks awesome Bro! Have fun!

DecentMan224
09-18-17, 16:48
This is an old FR and not a recent one. This was my first of it's kind experience and I wanted to make it an amazing one. Asked for help and seniors came forward and connected with me. Thanks to everyone who shared the contacts but this time it was SmartVvarma who went extra mile to help me. Thanks to you bro!

Connected with the famous Miss E, it took couple of days to find right time and connect with her. Fixed the date etc. Had couple of phone conversations before the big day and were at ease. She talks really good and it's fun to talk to her. ON the day, we were in constant touch, she was running late due to traffic etc but kept me well informed. She arrived to my door and on opening, I was like WOW! She is a head turner and was amazingly dressed. We spent an hour talking, drinking, eating light meals and listing to some music. That was fun. She will just talk like a GF and slowly we got in to the mood.

She asked me to wait, went to bathroom and then appeared back in a killer dress. Next 2 hours were total bliss and fun. We were playing with each other, chatting and having all sort of fun. She gave one of the best BJ till I shoot. After that WOT all the way for first time. She was energetic and awesome while riding so asked her to continue. By the end of it we wee sweaty in a / see room. Second time, she invited for doggy. Finally ended in missionary.

Will certainly meet her again whenever time and pocket permits.

Appizz00
09-18-17, 18:10
Hi,

New to Mumbai.

Coming for a day.

Got number of SP ending digit 221.

Send me following pictures. Rate 15 k 2 shots.

Frnds can you please review if any body had any session with any of the girls. Last 3 pics of same girl.

Please do also share PM me good contact if you have good SP or some independents. Will appreciate your help in same and can share few gd options in Pune.

Thanks.

Jaideep
09-18-17, 18:11
I have been visiting Rvr spa for almost 2 years now but last month for the first time experienced dry room with my favorite therapist Miss T. The session started with dry massage with lots of stretching along with lots of chit chat. After 15 min, real fun started when she removed her top and pants allowing me to caress her flat tummy and squeeze her full juicy melons over her bra. Soon she asked me to remove her bra & panty and came on top of me giving a sensual B2 b massage during which she played with johnny in between her tits while my hands explored her soft thighs & ass. Next she lied down on the table on her stomach and asked me to come on top of her which allowed johnny to rub over her ass & back while I planted kisses on her neck & squeezed her juicy melons to my heart's content. Next she turned over facing me in missionary position. Now I sucked her nipples and started playing with her clit which really turned her on and she asked me to insert finger inside her moist hole. She started moaning with her eyes closed and whispered "Faster" - I inserted my finger deeper & moved as fast as I could while hungrily sucking her melons till her hole was dripping wet and she pulled by my hair and pressed my face hard on her melons almost choking me. Next we enjoyed in the shower where she released johnny of all its juices. I payed her 5 k for the service + the absurd counter charges. Maybe I would not repeat again because of the crazy price but the experience was worth it for one time.

T Pawar
09-18-17, 18:21
I have been visiting Rvr spa for almost 2 years now but last month for the first time experienced dry room with my favorite therapist Miss T. The session started with dry massage with lots of stretching along with lots of chit chat. After 15 min, real fun started when she removed her top and pants allowing me to caress her flat tummy and squeeze her full juicy melons over her bra. Soon she asked me to remove her bra & panty and came on top of me giving a sensual B2 b massage during which she played with johnny in between her tits while my hands explored her soft thighs & ass. Next she lied down on the table on her stomach and asked me to come on top of her which allowed johnny to rub over her ass & back while I planted kisses on her neck & squeezed her juicy melons to my heart's content. Next she turned over facing me in missionary position. Now I sucked her nipples and started playing with her clit which really turned her on and she asked me to insert finger inside her moist hole. She started moaning with her eyes closed and whispered "Faster" - I inserted my finger deeper & moved as fast as I could while hungrily sucking her melons till her hole was dripping wet and she pulled by my hair and pressed my face hard on her melons almost choking me. Next we enjoyed in the shower where she released johnny of all its juices. I payed her 5 k for the service + the absurd counter charges. Maybe I would not repeat again because of the crazy price but the experience was worth it for one time.Was this in W or CH branch?

Appizz00
09-18-17, 18:50
Hi friends,

New to Mumbai forum.

Visiting Mumbai for a day. Got a number of a SP who sent me below pictures. 3 of one and rest 2 individual. Did anyone had any of these birds? Sps digit end with 221 quoting 12 -15 K for ST.

Please do review or share any independent contact for ST. I can share few good contact in Pune.

Thanks and will appreciate your response.

Appizz00
09-18-17, 19:08
Can you guide through the exact loaction mate.

New to Mumbai and definitely would like to check this place out.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all mongering friends,

This is around 1 month old FR.

I wanted to bang a fair skin chick; tried to get any good Russian / Ukrainian but could not get any.

If any body reading the forum has any connection; kindly PM with reference. If I like the girl and bang her; then a 12 year old wine bottle will be gifted to that friend. Pakka promise.

Mean while decided to go to Country spa on British painter road to taste famous tennis player.

I was all fully informed (due to this great forum) and kept 7 k near the candle to gift to miss A..

Funniest Fuck
09-18-17, 19:58
Hi bro,

I m from Delhi forum. Coming to Mumbai just for 1 night on 21st. Need some contact from the seniors and all other helping hands to have one night full of blast. Contact no of SP from NL (have been there once almost 10 years ago) or any Indie will be a great help. PM is active. Thanks in advance. Happy and safe Mongering.

Funniest Fuck
09-18-17, 20:02
Hi bro,

Can someone suggest me names of girl friendly hotels, where getting a girl in your room doesn't require you to get down, receive that girl, show her ID at the reception and then take her to your room in full glare of all the hotel staffs. Will stay near airport.

Regards.

BhukhaLauda
09-18-17, 20:05
RR stands for Renovar Spa. To my knowledge they have two branches in Mumbai, one in Worli and another in Chembur. The Chembur branch if you ask me is much much better than the Worli branch. During my real bad days, Sia at Worli had proved to me that there was life after death, I even thought of proposing marriage to her, but she no longer works for RR, I think. The one of whom I have been writing here who gave me an excellent balls and ass massage worked in Chembur. I am going to check if she still works for RR in CH and see if she can offer the same service to my friends too, especially HSPuppy55 Sirjee and if yes then I will reveal her name here.Hey Champak,

I do not think it's a good idea to post full names of spas. Let's try to be as discreet as possible. I agree that the purpose of this forum is to share information, however, it is better to share information via PM.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

MaxJais
09-18-17, 21:14
Hi all,

This is my second FR at ISG.

Growing day by day with the help of seniors and frnds!!

Today was my amazing day with well known indi PK.

Today morning got a Gud morning sms from her no, as we are chatting since last one month & tried to meet her but due to my busy schedule, was not able to meet her, fixed a plan to meet her same day at 12:30 pm at her friend's place.

I left my place at 12 pm, brought some beer & one bottle of Red wine for her, had one beer in car.

Reached place at 1:15 pm, knocked door, she opend the door. She hugged me & given a lip kiss. She is really so mannered & jolly nature, offered me a class of water. We went to bedroom, relaxed for some time. She brought one glass for beer & secound for wine. We chit chat for half and hour with some kisses and smooches. She started with kisssing me, she knows how to handle a man very well. I brought a chocolate for her, she used that on my dick and sucked it very nicely, smooch with chocolate was amazing. I satrted to kiss her from forehead to stomach & stomach to her legs, it was amazing. I started to suck her nice shaped tight boobs, the tits was amazing & going to hard. Again she started passionately sucking my dick than we done 69. I have almost eaten her pussy, she was moaning like anything. Than we started DFK, Missionary, Doggy style & completed our first pop.

In between we were having drinks, she ordered a pizza for us. We had pizza and relaxed for 10- 15 minutes. Chit chat for half and hour discussed about many things like habits, likes dislikes, other views also. We started our second round with 69, she grabed my penis nicely. Did lots of things DFK, doggy, Missionary again. We completed the 2nd session in half and hour.

She is not a time watcher, total time spent with her approx 4:30 hrs, paid total 10 k for her + 2 k for apartment. Overall it was excellent experience for me. Definitely I will visit again.

Thank you all!

Happy mongering!

Please comment on my FR & advice. Thanks.

HotChocolate80
09-19-17, 05:08
Avoid full name in open forum. Please use PM.

=ChampakSeth;2084962]RR stands for Renovar Spa. To my knowledge they have two branches in Mumbai, one in Worli and another in Chembur. The Chembur branch if you ask me is much much better than the Worli branch. During my real bad days, Sia at Worli had proved to me that there was life after death, I even thought of proposing marriage to her, but she no longer works for RR, I think. The one of whom I have been writing here who gave me an excellent balls and ass massage worked in Chembur. I am going to check if she still works for RR in CH and see if she can offer the same service to my friends too, especially HSPuppy55 Sirjee and if yes then I will reveal her name here.[/QUOTE]

MumbaiPhantom
09-19-17, 06:40
Hi guys,

I've been in Barcelona for the past 4 years, studying and what not. Recently moved to Mumbai for work. Action was pretty easy to get in Barcelona, but I see the situation here is complicated.

Would really appreciate some SP or Spa hookups. I'm living in Pali Hill, budget around 5-8 k. Any suggestions?

Please help!

Maddy85
09-19-17, 11:47
This is an old FR and not a recent one. This was my first of it's kind experience and I wanted to make it an amazing one. Asked for help and seniors came forward and connected with me. Thanks to everyone who shared the contacts but this time it was SmartVvarma who went extra mile to help me. Thanks to you bro!

Connected with the famous Miss E, it took couple of days to find right time and connect with her. Fixed the date etc. Had couple of phone conversations before the big day and were at ease. She talks really good and it's fun to talk to her. ON the day, we were in constant touch, she was running late due to traffic etc but kept me well informed. She arrived to my door and on opening, I was like WOW! She is a head turner and was amazingly dressed. We spent an hour talking, drinking, eating light meals and listing to some music. That was fun. She will just talk like a GF and slowly we got in to the mood.

She asked me to wait, went to bathroom and then appeared back in a killer dress. Next 2 hours were total bliss and fun. We were playing with each other, chatting and having all sort of fun. She gave one of the best BJ till I shoot. After that WOT all the way for first time. She was energetic and awesome while riding so asked her to continue. By the end of it we wee sweaty in a / see room. Second time, she invited for doggy. Finally ended in missionary.

Will certainly meet her again whenever time and pocket permits.Sounds like real fun. What was the damage?

MrShy
09-19-17, 12:25
Did a couple of trips recently and here are my views:

1 B 1 F. Easily the best place to monger in NL for those who are not into middle aged auntie fetish. Girls range from 3.5 k, 5.5 k and 11 k. Took a 5.5 k girl Sana recently and was a good experience. The 11 k chick looked petite but didn't have a pretty face, so didn't seem worth it.

Coming back to Sana, not only did she fulfil my kink for doing extremely fair women, but she was also just the right amount of naughty and GFE. She's a bong from Delhi and could converse in Hinglish. We drank a couple beers before the deed and by the time it came down to doing it, we were pretty horny like a couple of teenagers. I may choose to repeat her, because didn't get enough time with her last time around.

Ratings:

Face: 8/10 (+1 for Fair & Lovely weakness).

Body: 7/10 (some extra flab).

Boobs: 8/10 (firm)..Where is this NL? M in Mumbai for a few days more. Would like to go there. Can you get me in touch with a SP?

CoolDudeMan
09-19-17, 12:41
Hello Friends.

Appreciate if any of you can share the new digits of Tamanna / Deepika / Alisha.

Used to operate from Versova / DN Nagar Area near Gurudwara in late 2014 to early 2015. Not sure is she is operating from there.

Her earlier mobile number ends with 937. Its no longer working.

All these pictures are from Mumbai forum.Hello Senior,

I was in touch with this girl long back and had here 3-4 times. Request seniors to let me know new digits of this girl.

SmartVvarma
09-19-17, 16:25
Hi Every1,

I am sure many of you must have gone through the same thing which I am going to write about.

Lots of gentleman get in touch with us asking / requesting contacts. I personally don't share contact thru PM. I usually connect in WA and then share.

Lot many times, it has happened that until the time we don't share contact, people are msging non-stop, asking all sorts of questions and general info. However, once the contact is shared, they just disappear. No msg whatsoever.

There is one guy who's been in touch with me for a long time. Every time there's an FR, he pings me and asks for the pics. Always kept saying I am coming to Mumbai soon and want to have a very good time, etc, etc. This went on for couple of months and I realised he is just collecting pics. LOL. Once I stopped, he got in touch with another member and did the same thing. Now, it's been a year, this guy is still coming to Mumbai.

Newbies need to understand that we all share but sometimes, it just goes out of hand and we end up not sharing anything.

One incident which happened recently. The guy didn't turn up at the hotel, for the meet with the girl after confirming everything. The girl ended up waiting outside the hotel. And further the guy stopped responding, after saying I don't have cash. Now imagine the guy's situation who shared the indi contact.

Now, how do I know all this. The girl told me, and no, I was not the person who shared the contact to this stupid guy.

Let's also share such experiences, hope some of you will agree.

Play Safe.

RajRahuk1973
09-19-17, 16:34
Hi Every1,

I am sure many of you must have gone through the same thing which I am going to write about.

Lots of gentleman get in touch with us asking / requesting contacts. I personally don't share contact thru PM. I usually connect in WA and then share.

Lot many times, it has happened that until the time we don't share contact, people are msging non-stop, asking all sorts of questions and general info. However, once the contact is shared, they just disappear. No msg whatsoever.

There is one guy who's been in touch with me for a long time. Every time there's an FR, he pings me and asks for the pics. Always kept saying I am coming to Mumbai soon and want to have a very good time, etc, etc. This went on for couple of months and I realised he is just collecting pics. LOL. Once I stopped, he got in touch with another member and did the same thing. Now, it's been a year, this guy is still coming to Mumbai.

Newbies need to understand that we all share but sometimes, it just goes out of hand and we end up not sharing anything..True sir, some guys only connect or contact when they come Mumbai for mongering they message us like we are pimp. Disgusting.

TheBigBang
09-19-17, 20:21
Agreed it is not worth sharing until a contact has shown their worth. Good undies are difficult to find and these kind of guys just screw it up.

Hi Every1,

There is one guy who's been in touch with me for a long time. Every time there's an FR, he pings me and asks for the pics. Always kept saying I am coming to Mumbai soon and want to have a very good time, etc, etc. This went on for couple of months and I realised he is just collecting pics. LOL. Once I stopped, he got in touch with another member and did the same thing..

HiThereAloha
09-20-17, 06:48
Hi friends,

New to Mumbai forum.

Visiting Mumbai for a day. Got a number of a SP who sent me below pictures. 3 of one and rest 2 individual. Did anyone had any of these birds? Sps digit end with 221 quoting 12 -15 K for ST.

Please do review or share any independent contact for ST. I can share few good contact in Pune.

Thanks and will appreciate your response.The one in the black dress is mesmerising Bro.

Do post an FR of your wonderful experience!

KinkyRohan
09-20-17, 06:54
No. She is an indie. Unfortunately could not meet dur to other commitments.

Are you talking about a spa?

Annoy81
09-20-17, 07:30
Agreed it is not worth sharing until a contact has shown their worth. Good undies are difficult to find and these kind of guys just screw it up.Hi,

I was following this form for a quite a long, but for some reason I could not post.

But yesterday this problem was solved.

I travel to a lot of countries and some contries I go there for one time only.

So how can I share information with you that I don't have.

Kindly except my comment.

Annoy81
09-20-17, 07:43
Hi all,

I have been in Mumbai powai for the last month. I was looking every where for girls.

You can use locanto application to find phone numbes for pemps who can send you pic of girls to pic and also you must negotiate the price. For example if he asked for 10 k you can get it for 3-4 k.

I will be leaving in 10 days, can you please send me contacts for garanted girls. I can't try new things because of my work here.

Can anyone share with me information for tried girls and of course good prices.

P.S. Contact me I can share with you the numbers of pumps I contacts.

Ralsdm
09-20-17, 11:20
Agreed it is not worth sharing until a contact has shown their worth. Good undies are difficult to find and these kind of guys just screw it up.Hi,

I have been a regular member and follower of this forum. I have been helped by many guys on this forum and I have been friends with them outside of this forum as well, regularly in touch via call and WA, and our friendship is just not for chicks but just like good friends. Agreed even I have been duped by some characters on this forum but now I take care not to share contacts with just anyone. If you are a regular monger, contacts are easy to find and you can meet the right chicks in clubs and even at pizza and burger places (trust me I have met). I don't like the idea of MPs and think they are a waste of time ad deed is very hurried and you can be denied service even by a known chic and that is a major KLPD. I prefer to meet them outside and go to safe places where the deed can be done in a relaxed way and you enjoy fully. Once you develop a rapport with the chic she herself passes contacts and in case be assured of the service. This forum was mainly to share experiences and give a hint of newer joints to others, but now has become a place to beg for contacts only. I have myself shared many contacts without asking to many members and then received same in kind. Just 2 days back I received PM from a member containing 4 genuine contacts and then asking for mine. Which I think is how it should go. Share with only people who are genuine, not all. And yes please keep prices in control.

Ralsdm
09-20-17, 11:23
Hi friends,

New to Mumbai forum.

Thanks and will appreciate your response.Hey,

Looks suspicious because the last pic is taken in Dubai. Maybe some sakinaka type SP who is trying to fool you.

Please check your pm have messaged you some links.

Pam007
09-20-17, 11:35
I also notice this new trend, where people desperately PM for contact, but no contact with girl at all. That's immaturity, because these girls don't keep these numbers beyond few weeks or months. Even the no is active, they suddenly disappear from hourly duty. Many come to the field for short duration only, so catch them when sun shines. If you click, many still meet you for many months to come. Else the ccontact is waste.

Hi Every1,

Newbies need to understand that we all share but sometimes, it just goes out of hand and we end up not sharing anything.

One incident which happened recently. The guy didn't turn up at the hotel, for the meet with the girl after confirming everything. The girl ended up waiting outside the hotel. And further the guy stopped responding, after saying I don't have cash. Now imagine the guy's situation who shared the indi contact.

Now, how do I know all this. The girl told me, and no, I was not the person who shared the contact to this stupid guy.

Let's also share such experiences, hope some of you will agree.

Play Safe.

Annoy81
09-20-17, 11:41
I also notice this new trend, where people desperately PM for contact, but no contact with girl at all. That's immaturity, because these girls don't keep these numbers beyond few weeks or months. Even the no is active, they suddenly disappear from hourly duty. Many come to the field for short duration only, so catch them when sun shines. If you click, many still meet you for many months to come. Else the ccontact is waste.I will share with you information and contacts from my home town.

Please visit Israel.

Traveller121
09-20-17, 14:51
Hello guys,

I was wondering for great clubs, pubs or 5 star hotels (discos) for picking up quality women and time women show up. Please PM me. Glad to assist with info for MP.

CoolGuy1212
09-20-17, 15:07
Dude,

Your PM is inactive.

PM me for details.

Counter charges- 1300.

Extras- 1500.

Justin18
09-20-17, 17:14
This is couple of week old FR. Called Miss P Chembur and set up meeting in Chembur. Met her near famous sweet shop.

Nice looking lady around 26. Proceeded towards lodge she knows. Had some chit chat. Cleaned ourselves and started the deed.

She gave an amazing BBJ. Put on condom and pushed on her back pounded her in missy. Then asked her to come on top. Then tried doggie and finished.

Over all had good experience after long time.

My ratings are as follows:

Face 7/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Overall figure 7/10.

BJ 7/10.

Service 8/10.

Damages 3 K plus lodge 500.

WIR Yes.

Vishal1980
09-20-17, 18:26
Looking forward to bang aunty MILF or bhabhi if any one can provide me contact number would be thankful.

Sachin365
09-20-17, 19:28
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

TomHardy223
09-20-17, 19:41
Well gents. Have been mongering for a while though finally have posted for the first time. One can get a BBBJ from one they call 'flower' at the famous one at British painter road.

Annoy81
09-21-17, 08:38
Hi all,

I need a contact in Powai, and I promise I will report back. I am here for a short of time and just contacts some people from locanto.

But I don't trust them. And they are asking to meet at a rail station near by.

Here is some of the photos they sent me.

Should I trust them.

Please advice I have one week to go in India.

Qswdefrg12
09-21-17, 08:46
Hello,

Will be visiting Mumbai for some work next week. Looking for spa suggestions near Apollo Bunder area.

Have been to spas in other areas of Mumbai and have posted FR's for the same as well.

Looking forward to some suggestions. Can help with spa's in Hyderabad (though the scene here is totally screwed up at the moment).

Thanks!Thanks to the members for responding with their suggestions. Visited the Country spa. Was super busy even in the middle of a weekday. Got an appointment with Ms V. She is nice and petite. Started of with a good massage with a nice conversation. Gave a very nice tickling bum massage. Discussed and finalised 4. 5 k for BBBJ and B2 B. Had a really good time with her. She takes her time and wants your feedback and will do the things that you like. All in all a really good time. Will definitely repeat next time I am in Mumbai.

-Qs.

Zephyer
09-21-17, 09:56
May be is not coming to Mumbai at all and just Cuming using all the pics he is collecting like this.

Hi Every1,

Lot many times, it has happened that until the time we don't share contact, people are msging non-stop, asking all sorts of questions and general info. However, once the contact is shared, they just disappear. No msg whatsoever..

STFun911
09-21-17, 11:28
I started my adventures recently and this platform has given me a head start and I have my share of adventures for the past three months and I would like to share my adventures and give back to the forum, have seen many girls in this short time. My sincere thanks to Amey, BophSep and RahulMe for the leads.

Here is my first report, lets call her A.

Since language was a major problem I was finding it difficult to negotiate with the birds most of the time and two months back I found a lead and started talking in WA and since this was my first experience I was a little nervous on what to expect, but A was really cool and she wanted to meet in a weeks time, but I need some time to prepare myself for the deed and gave her my word and booked the hotel before hand and send her the details, on the day of the meet I was really not prepared as I had work late night and had little sleep and woke up after 9 after hearing her ring me to confirm my timings, I just got up and went to meet her, it was really raining that day and I went to dark station metro and met her, the time was nearly 2. 30 and I did not have the time to take the covers along, so took her along scouted the medical store and got everything and checked into the hotel and when everything was settled and went in, it was already 3. 30 and she had to reach home by 7 as she is staying with her parents, she ordered some tea and had a conversation for a while and I since this was my first time I was hesitant, but after a while we had a good time, I am not going to describe my encounter, but it was a good one and the time was running out after the first act and had to hurry for the second one as her mother was ringing her up constantly after 6.

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 7/10.

Damages: 8 K.

Place: 1.9 K.

And since this was my first experience I went home and was constantly in touch with her and she was having a sudden shortage of money and so I paid her advance of 5 k for the next trip and that was my biggest mistake, it was a rookie mistake and did not hear from her after that with the same frequency, she had some personal issues it seems, what ever I learned from my mistake.

Will keep on posting my encounters whenever I get time as I have a long list now.

PankaJr
09-21-17, 11:39
New to the forum. And swing partially the other way too (read trannys). I'm looking for a few senior members to help me out with a few inde contacts (or trusted SPs). In case anyone is interested I'm happy to share my experiences and advice on trannies in Mumbai and blore (along with contacts if needed).

AndyGems
09-21-17, 14:25
Please PM me the no for this girl.

Will share one bombshell details.

Hi friends,

New to Mumbai forum.

Thanks and will appreciate your response.

HiThereAloha
09-21-17, 19:31
Bros does anyone have the contacts of S at are spa at Ramee? She's left. I checked today. And she's gone somewhere near Dilkush School. Called a spa there and they've shut down. She was nice. Do share if you have her contact. Deal small girl. Lovely tits. And great B2B. She had a slipped disc operation in recent years.

MongeringID
09-21-17, 19:35
I have been a silent reader for couple of hours on the forum. Created this ID with an intention of returning favours from all those who contributed to the forum. I would like to start by thanking each one of you who took pains in writing den their experience and making this forum rich.

I am going to pen down few of my experiences in last 6-8 months at 3-4 MPs.

1. Famous Actor's Spa at darkness east.

After watching a movie at Carnival cinemas, was walking towards Station, there I saw a board on 1st floor of the building. Famous actor's Spa. It was a Sunday evening after a movie so had nothing much to do reaching home so decided to call the number mentioned on the board. Confirmed that they have local and Thai. Moreover was allowed to pay Nearbuy offer price at the counter. Paid 1299- and waited for my turn since Thai gal was busy.

After waiting for 10 minutes at the big reception area, I was escorted inside where there was a floor bed since I opted for dry Thai massage. Since I knew the drill, changed into Dispo without being asked for it by therapist. Soon walks in this Thai gal in her 20's with milky white and spotless skin. She was short in height, may be 5.2. Very silky but short hair. I told my self, it better be an evening to remember.

She started the massage from legs to back. Was responsive to my casual questions which sort of gave me good vibes. Must say she was smelling heaven. Though she mentioned her name, my apologies for not remembering it. Coming back to massage, it was not great however not bad as well. She did stretch right spots with ample pressure. Being a courteous gal, kept asking if the pressure is okay. I complimented her on looks and figure as I genuinely felt she was in a shape to feel.

As I was asked to lay on my back, All the blood started running near the spot since I was getting excited. While massaging my upper thighs she swiftly moved the towel a little hence I told her that she can remove it completely as Dispo was already on. To which she politely refused. I was tensed as hell thinking what if this turns out to be no extra spa? However since she was Thai, I din give up. Continued chit chatting with her to know that she was leaving back to her country next day due to visa issue. Immediately it hammered my brain that I need to convert this opportunity and convince her as well.

Twice I asked her to remove the towel to which she politely declined but then asked in the end, what do I want? I was like. Did I hear right? She repeated with action by shaking hand. I replied, what do you offer and what do you charge? Greedy Thai said 2 k for HJ and needy boy said, in your dreams (In my mind). Finally negotiated for 1.5 k for HJ, tits access but strictly no touching juicy door to heaven. I respected her point of view.

Last 10- 15 minutes I kept playing with tits which was firm and apt for my hands. When I squeezed one, it popped out from space between my fingers. Nipples were soft but not perky. Oh dear, wish they were perky, I bet my tool would have not lasted more than 5 minutes. Anyways, so while I was playing with melons one by one, we both started at each other. It was a connection which you don't experience usually. May be she was faking, but I felt the spark. I pulled her close in an anticipation of a deep and sensual kiss. I was saddened by her polite no saying she doesn't like it. Since I was sad, she held my hand put it on the ass. Oh dear boy, they were round and firm. Though I was not allowed to put my hand inside, I enjoyed all the shapes from backside and front. Front was getting wet since I slowly caressed melons and ass. This was the time I told my self, try lasting more than 5 minutes to the steady and rhythmic strokes by this lovely Thai chick. And the fun ended as I released it all in her hand. She was smart enough who kept stroking after I released as there is still sensation in that area.

She made a face looking at the semen to which I said, it won't stink. It never does. You wana smell? I did not think even once that she would actually smell it. Yes, No smelling, she said with a smile.

She cleaned me properly with a towel and left. I wished her all the best since she was leaving next day.

While coming out I saw a thin tall gal with wheatish complexion and blessed with humongous pair of mountains. I am going to try her next time.

I will share my other experience as and when I get time.

Happy and safe mongering!

Andy7
09-21-17, 20:38
Does anyone know of any SP with good lineup of 40+ housewives, the kind of locals we see on streets.

Thick brown marwadi aunties with big asses in sarees.? Kindly please share. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
09-22-17, 03:16
Hello dear friends,

New to this site. Feels great to be here. Hope for good experience here!

Thanks and regards!

Play safe!

MumbaiPhantom
09-22-17, 05:37
Hi guys,

I've been in Barcelona for the past 4 years, studying and what not. Recently moved to Mumbai for work. Action was pretty easy to get in Barcelona, but I see the situation here is complicated.

Would really appreciate some SP or Spa hookups. I'm living in Pali Hill, budget around 5-8 k. Any suggestions?

Please help!Hi guys,

Would really appreciate your help! Anybody around Bandra interested in connecting via WA? Please PM.

Joshua08
09-22-17, 05:59
Hey friends,

I am a new member here in this forum. I have been been basically exploring Mumbai for some time now and had very good experience with lots of spas here. I also tried for some Indies but was always disappointed as they pic that these guys share never match the person which they send.

What Info I can provide: Long list of spas and my experiences.

What I am looking for: Genuine Indies in Mumbai!!

Joshua08
09-22-17, 06:08
Hi all,

I need a contact in Powai, and I promise I will report back. I am here for a short of time and just contacts some people from locanto.

But I don't trust them. And they are asking to meet at a rail station near by.

Here is some of the photos they sent me.

Should I trust them.

Please advice I have one week to go in India.Bro,

I had couple of bad experiences in the same manner, these guys sort of use the same pics around, then they send you someone else, you will get conned like this. I had received one pic in your collection long back!

Joshua08
09-22-17, 06:51
Hi bro,

Can someone suggest me names of girl friendly hotels, where getting a girl in your room doesn't require you to get down, receive that girl, show her ID at the reception and then take her to your room in full glare of all the hotel staffs. Will stay near airport.

Regards.There are many around domestic airport, check it out.

Just a suggestion. You don't have to come down. All you need to do is phone at the reception and tell them that you are expecting a guest and tell them her name. They will send her up after they meet her at the reception.

Nirav Man
09-22-17, 07:12
Try NL, you will get aunty types.

Does anyone know of any SP with good lineup of 40+ housewives, the kind of locals we see on streets.

Thick brown marwadi aunties with big asses in sarees.? Kindly please share. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
09-22-17, 09:51
Hello friends!

Just joined new here and would like to post a FR which happened last year. Around same time of the year. I was new at that time. Got a job here. But was not able to get good contacts. It is a problem to start with for every newcomer. Anyways used to take MM edition. Found a SP contact. I thought of calling him up as was in the mood. I remember that was a rainy day. Cool weather. I thought- " today is the day for some adventure". Anyways called SP. And he asked my requirements. I told. He quoted 6 k for 2. I said fine. As I had a safe place called the girl named Miss P. Sharma in my place. She came very late. More than 2 hrs late. At first I was in doubt how she will be. In phone she sounded little scared as the place was new to her. When she arrived I saw her sitting scared inside cab. With my words she came to my flat.

Now about Miss P. Sharma- Naturally Fair skin. Less makeup. Pink lips. Huge tits with pinkish nips, average height, clean shaven pussy, nice smelling, decent looking, around 24, married (she said herself I didn't ask). Which were my requirements. On the other hand. She was a on the bulkier side with a little belly. Which was an issue as I like slim babes and am myself a slim guy. But anyways most of my requirements were met. It was my first time. So a bit nervous. She was very cooperative. Asked her to strip down. She removed her top. Wow. Those heavy mounds looked like heaven. I was looking so thirsty that she laughed at me. Guessing what I wanted to do next. Next removed her jeans. Wow. Got to say girl had good choice of lingerie. Saw her fair ass and patted in appreciation. Then made her sleep on the sofa and lied on her as I never wanted to be under her due to her weight. She asked what I want. I very well knew that she got an idea that it was first time for me. So caressed my hair and removed her bra. I was so excited to hold those melons. Asked her can I? She indicated yes. Started sucking nicely for around 10 minutes. But unfortunately. As that was the first time for me. I bit her nips and she got away. Next started giving HJ. I asked her for BJ which she refused and told me to put in. I was like pissed off. I started deed and ended inside her. By that time. She said it was late and I had to go. Anyways I paid her the price and bid her goodbye. In short I would say my first experience was not so good or not so bad.

So My ratings for her.

Looks- 7/10.

Skin- 9/10.

Boobs- 9/10 very busty and around 34 size I guess. She is married and having a child and so bigger boobs obviously.

Pussy- 8/10 clean. Shaven. No smell. Thought of licking but didn't do as was first time.

Service- 6/10 .

Attitude- 6/10.

Damage- 6 k + 700 cab.

Zephyer
09-22-17, 10:07
Maybe you should hint about her name so that others don't lose out on that extra cash like you did. Just my thoughts.

I started my adventures recently and this platform has given me a head start and I have my share of adventures for the past three months and I would like to share my adventures and give back to the forum, have seen many girls in this short time. My sincere thanks to Amey, BophSep and RahulMe for the leads.

Here is my first report, lets call her A.

Since language was a major problem I was finding it difficult to negotiate with the birds most of the time and two months back I found a lead and started talking in WA and since this was my first experience I was a little nervous on what to expect, but A was really cool and she wanted to meet in a weeks time, but I need some time to prepare myself for the deed and gave her my word and booked the hotel before hand and send her the details, on the day of the meet I was really not prepared as I had work late night and had little sleep and woke up after 9 after hearing her ring me to confirm my timings, I just got up and went to meet her, it was really raining that day and I went to dark station metro and met her, the time was nearly 2. 30 and I did not have the time to take the covers along, so took her along scouted the medical store and got everything and checked into the hotel and when everything was settled and went in, it was already 3. 30 and she had to reach home by 7 as she is staying with her parents, she ordered some tea and had a conversation for a while and I since this was my first time I was hesitant, but after a while we had a good time, I am not going to describe my encounter, but it was a good one and the time was running out after the first act and had to hurry for the second one as her mother was ringing her up constantly after 6..

TheShiggy
09-22-17, 11:52
Hi guys,

Really new to Mumbai and have a read bunch of amazing FRs on NL. Can one of you kind souls please help with the location or the full form, so I can probably Google map it.

Thanks,

Shiggy.

Joshua08
09-22-17, 15:55
Hi,

I would like to share my experience with a spa at darkness west. Booked an appointment prior at 2. Pm (I prefer afternoons for the sessions as the girls then won't be all worked out from the day! At the onset the reception was very well made With antique Asian theme, they have option for northeast as well as Thai therapist, I had booked for a Thai masseuse. Also they have an option of vip room and normal room. The difference is when asked is the VIP room has a door and shower room inside; the normal room had curtain separators and will have to use common shower. I opted for the VIP room. The person took me to the room and provided my change wear. After 2 minutes of wait in came the beautiful Thai Masseuse, she smiled and we had a small chit chat before the massage began. I told her that I don't like to wear the dispo and she was more than happy to take it off! She initially started with my foot and worked the way up to my bum, she was very playful around it and she enjoyed tickling around it. She put her hand between my legs and massaged my balls and touched my shaft here and there while I lay on my belly she had such a good artful erotic sense of doing it. It was blissfull! After the back massage was over I turned around. She asked me what service would l like to go for she offered 2 . One HJ and second BJ topless. I went for BJ topless. I played with big be**BS, the only sad part was that with all the earlier teasing we were running short on time. So hastily it was she managed to do it as best as possible and the climax couldn't have been better. Then a good hot shower and green tea. Quite refreshing!

Ambience 8/10.

Quality of staff 9/10.

Damages:

Counter: 1.8 K (Including discount).

VIP room: Extra 350.

Tip: 2 k for HJ & 3 k for BJ topless.

All in all. Worth it!

YummyTreat34
09-23-17, 07:03
Buddy,

Its best you subscribe and avail the PM facility so that members wanting to help can directly msg you. As for full form of NL and approximate location, you'd get enough hints if you research the forum.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

Really new to Mumbai and have a read bunch of amazing FRs on NL. Can one of you kind souls please help with the location or the full form, so I can probably Google map it.

Thanks,

Shiggy.

STFun911
09-23-17, 07:12
At Jaideep clear your inbox as it is full, so I wrote about the 5k I sent to A as a token and for over a month I was not having any contact with her and yesterday I got a response from her with my new number and agreed to meet once again, I was on tour for over a month and landed back in Mumbai and scouting for new avenues, yesterday met with my third encounter once again who I spend time in goa, spend some time with her and she accepted to go for a threesome, so scouting for a girl for that in the meantime, I have some options but language is the problem for me, I initially thought of asking F Z to come along with me in goa but she blocked me as I am not good in hindi and so is the case with many birds, my third encounter will be my voice now to scout and keep up with the language problem I know it is funny but we are good friends now as all of my encounters are good friends with me for the moment except for the first encounter as she thinks she is getting too personal with me and was avoiding me it seems. I will keep on writing about my encounters whenever I get time.

Motor Man
09-23-17, 12:03
After reading many posts about her, decided to give her a shout. Got a number from a kind friend. Met her at a residence opposite Mina International in Jogeswari.

Apartment: on a high floor of a high rise. Clean, clean loo.

Sheethal: Slim, slightly saggy be cup boobs. Flat Tummy. Clean.

Promised me 2 hours multiple shots for 7 k.

But after taking my money. She says, the land lady needs the room in a hurry so we have time only for a quickie. Johnny was desperate.

Quick blow job, have had better. Her on top, then me on top and the deed was done and I was out of there.

WIR. Unlikely.

Justin18
09-23-17, 13:39
Hi,

I would like to share my experience with a spa at darkness west. Booked an appointment prior at 2. Pm (I prefer afternoons for the sessions as the girls then won't be all worked out from the day! At the onset the reception was very well made With antique Asian theme, they have option for northeast as well as Thai therapist, I had booked for a Thai masseuse. Also they have an option of vip room and normal room. The difference is when asked is the VIP room has a door and shower room inside; the normal room had curtain separators and will have to use common shower. I opted for the VIP room. The person took me to the room and provided my change wear. After 2 minutes of wait in came the beautiful Thai Masseuse, she smiled and we had a small chit chat before the massage began. I told her that I don't like to wear the dispo and she was more than happy to take it off! She initially started with my foot and worked the way up to my bum, she was very playful around it and she enjoyed tickling around it. She put her hand between my legs and massaged my balls and touched my shaft here and there while I lay on my belly she had such a good artful erotic sense of doing it. It was blissfull! After the back massage was over I turned around. She asked me what service would l like to go for she offered 2 . One HJ and second BJ topless. I went for BJ topless. I played with big be**BS, the only sad part was that with all the earlier teasing we were running short on time. So hastily it was she managed to do it as best as possible and the climax couldn't have been better. Then a good hot shower and green tea. Quite refreshing!You overpaid buddy. Always negotiate before the deed. 5 k for HJ plus BJ is quite high price.

LetterDevil
09-23-17, 13:53
Hi,

I would like to share my experience with a spa at darkness west. Booked an appointment prior at 2. Pm (I prefer afternoons for the sessions as the girls then won't be all worked out from the day! At the onset the reception was very well made With antique Asian theme, they have option for northeast as well as Thai therapist, I had booked for a Thai masseuse. Also they have an option of vip room and normal room. The difference is when asked is the VIP room has a door and shower room inside; the normal room had curtain separators and will have to use common shower. I opted for the VIP room. The person took me to the room and provided my change wear. After 2 minutes of wait in came the beautiful Thai Masseuse, she smiled and we had a small chit chat before the massage began. I told her that I don't like to wear the dispo and she was more than happy to take it off! She initially started with my foot and worked the way up to my bum, she was very playful around it and she enjoyed tickling around it. She put her hand between my legs and massaged my balls and touched my shaft here and there while I lay on my belly she had such a good artful erotic sense of doing it. It was blissfull! After the back massage was over I turned around. She asked me what service would l like to go for she offered 2 . One HJ and second BJ topless. I went for BJ topless. I played with big be**BS, the only sad part was that with all the earlier teasing we were running short on time. So hastily it was she managed to do it as best as possible and the climax couldn't have been better.Where in Darkness West? Can you hint name of the place and a little more details?

JammyG
09-23-17, 15:04
Do you mean you paid a tip of 5 k, this is insane if we go by the report. 6. 8 k for a 1 hour session. This is really NOT acceptable by lot of mongers who try to keep things under control.

Hi,

I would like to share my experience with a spa at darkness west. Booked an appointment prior at 2. Pm (I prefer afternoons for the sessions as the girls then won't be all worked out from the day! At the onset the reception was very well made With antique Asian theme, they have option for northeast as well as Thai therapist, I had booked for a Thai masseuse. Also they have an option of vip room and normal room. The difference is when asked is the VIP room has a door and shower room inside; the normal room had curtain separators and will have to use common shower. I opted for the VIP room. The person took me to the room and provided my change wear. After 2 minutes of wait in came the beautiful Thai Masseuse, she smiled and we had a small chit chat before the massage began. I told her that I don't like to wear the dispo and she was more than happy to take it off! She initially started with my foot and worked the way up to my bum, she was very playful around it and she enjoyed tickling around it. She put her hand between my legs and massaged my balls and touched my shaft here and there while I lay on my belly she had such a good artful erotic sense of doing it. It was blissfull! After the back massage was over I turned around. She asked me what service would l like to go for she offered 2 . One HJ and second BJ topless. I went for BJ topless. I played with big be**BS, the only sad part was that with all the earlier teasing we were running short on time. So hastily it was she managed to do it as best as possible and the climax couldn't have been better. Then a good hot shower and green tea. Quite refreshing!

Ambience 8/10.

Quality of staff 9/10.

Damages:

Counter: 1.8 K (Including discount).

VIP room: Extra 350.

Tip: 2 k for HJ & 3 k for BJ topless.

All in all. Worth it!

IndianMale83
09-23-17, 15:10
Hey brothers,

Posting after a good gap. If there are anyone who has made trips to Bangkok, please share some tips on "To Do" list, Dos & Donts. I'll be visiting Bangkok & Pattaya and the tips may be very helpful.

Thanks,

I'm.

Joshua08
09-23-17, 16:41
Do you mean you paid a tip of 5 k, this is insane if we go by the report. 6. 8 k for a 1 hour session. This is really NOT acceptable by lot of mongers who try to keep things under control.There is a misunderstanding here, the total damage is 4.8 k. But yes if there are cheaper options for this type of service with thai therapist please let me know on pm, that's one of the reasons why I entered in this forum to find better other options at right price points!.

Joshua08
09-23-17, 17:15
Where in Darkness West? Can you hint name of the place and a little more details?Have send you details on PM.

Andy7
09-23-17, 19:44
Hi guys,

Thanks,

Shiggy.Got the same reply 'NL' to my query, thanks to Nirav Man. Decrypted & found it to be an abbreviation for Navalkar Lane. Seems its pretty active, just read some reports on other thread.

BTW what does this '2 B1 F' or '2 BG1 F' means. Does that refers to buildings & floors.?

Can someone guide me to a place where I can find mature aunties within this premises below 1.5k or at most 2 K.

Any tips for venturing into this area for a newbie as in how to deal with pimps & avoid pitholes. I mean how this place works.?

TomHardy223
09-24-17, 05:56
Here's what you can do.

1. There are some fantastic reports of distinction. Pretty much tell you what, where.

2. Only advise is that place has lots of hustle. Go to known places, more expensive but better quality and safer.

Hey brothers,

Posting after a good gap. If there are anyone who has made trips to Bangkok, please share some tips on "To Do" list, Dos & Donts. I'll be visiting Bangkok & Pattaya and the tips may be very helpful.

Thanks,

I'm.

Justin18
09-24-17, 06:40
Got the same reply 'NL' to my query, thanks to Nirav Man. Decrypted & found it to be an abbreviation for Navalkar Lane. Seems its pretty active, just read some reports on other thread.

BTW what does this '2 B1 F' or '2 BG1 F' means. Does that refers to buildings & floors.?

Can someone guide me to a place where I can find mature aunties within this premises below 1.5k or at most 2 K.

Any tips for venturing into this area for a newbie as in how to deal with pimps & avoid pitholes. I mean how this place works.?2 be 1 F refers to building and floor. 2 BGF 2 B1 F you can get 1.7 k and 2.2 k. 2 B2 F starts with 2.5 k. Call sp before going.

Cheers.

SKChat
09-24-17, 09:25
I too had such bad experiences, One case in Ghatkopar, she took 800- just for room, it is like cowshed. Another is somewhere in Malad area 1000- for the place, without attached wash room. Another in Andheri area. In all the cases, they will show you the moon, then will ask you to hurry up citing some reasons. In spite of the past experiences, recently I had been to one inde in Dombivli Palava area, again had a disappointment.

Now, decided to take indes at hotel or masturbate at home.

After reading many posts about her, decided to give her a shout. Got a number from a kind friend. Met her at a residence opposite Mina International in Jogeswari.

But after taking my money. She says, the land lady needs the room in a hurry so we have time only for a quickie. Johnny was desperate.

Quick blow job, have had better. Her on top, then me on top and the deed was done and I was out of there.

WIR. Unlikely.

SKChat
09-24-17, 10:20
Desperately wanted some action and finally decided to take the girl Pushpanjali. Could not bargain well, paid 10k for night. Pimp Rajiv said unlimited fun. Met her at a place and headed to hotel. The pics are highly photo shopped, some modelling pics. Not as beautiful as in the pics, but I give 7/10 on beauty side. She is North Indian girl, 22 years, few pimples on face, height 5'; She has firm boobs, but be cups or less. Speaks flawless English.

Good DFK, Can play / suck boobs, but does not allow hard pressing. BBBJ is good, she did not stop BBBJ till I asked her to stop. DATY allowed. Asked for doggy, but she was reluctant, did few strokes in doggy and changed to WOT. She started WOT with pain / uncomfortable, but continued till she exhausted fully in that position. Then I took her in missionary, fucked her with deep strokes as she was moaning (genuine or not, but holding me tight with hands & legs) and released. Overall good session.

After washing and relaxing for sometime, proceeded for second session. It was similar to first session. Then the drama started, she received a call and started saying some serious issue at home and has to go immediately. The full night session ended before 1:00 AM. Total damage 10 k+3 k.

Unfortunately, no info so far about this girl. Again request fellow mongers, if anyone has info, please share. I am sharing a different pic of her, as she looks different in diff pics.

SKChat
09-24-17, 10:34
Many people are asking for the details of NL / Navalkar lane. Please use google maps and search for "Nawalkar Lane".

Once you enter the lane, you will find a group of pimps chatting on the small road; you may ask them name of any pimp (you may find names of pimps in this thread), he will take you to his floor. For example if you want to go to 2 B2 F (2nd Building, 2nd Floor) ask for Umesh. Best part of this place is nobody will rob you. If you like, take the girl, else tell them politely, you want to see other floors.

You can enter any floor without pimp also. Once you go in, the 'resident pimp' will take charge of you. Once you select the girl, you tell the pimp you want to talk to her first about services, and ask her whether she is okay with your requirements. Standard services like BBBJ, positions like Doggy are normally accepted by all girls, but CIM, Anal are accepted by very few.

Subutai
09-24-17, 11:24
Went to why spa on a Sunday after disappointment at I. No A/C, only curtained room despite appointment, etc. Last minute on Sunday, they made me pay 2.2 K for the VIP room.

Got an enthusiastic NE (average looking, and as I discovered later, heavily padded bra). Nice massage, no price negotiation, tried giving me a BJ but said her mouth was hurting, and since she was very toothy, didn't pursue it. Gave me a nice, slow TL HJ, made her spend a lot of time on prostrate and balls (she acted surprised, said 'this is new', and I was like, yeah right! Finally made her go double handed, came in spurts!

2.2 k at counter, 1 K to her.

WIR. Only when the thais are back.

BlackJack543
09-24-17, 14:10
Tried this spa in Mulund west couple of weeks back. When I went in there were atleast 7-8 girls sitting, all of them pretty much average looking. Was my third time here. A girl named angel in hindi came as it was her turn and took me to the room. Opted for the normal powder massage as I was in a hurry. Very average massage, and after 20 minutes I asked her for extras. Told her I pay usual rates, and she was happy. Did B2 B and then HJ. She was slim and clean, small boobs and ass. Overall a pretty average experience. Damage 1. 5 k + 1. 5 k.

Andy7
09-24-17, 22:44
Hey brothers,

Thanks,

I'm.Here you go with all my previous posts on 'The land of smiles'. Do let me know if you need any further info.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2009093#post2009093

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2015457#post2015457

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2075868#post2075868

Andy7
09-24-17, 22:53
2 be 1 F refers to building and floor. 2 BGF 2 B1 F you can get 1.7 k and 2.2 k. 2 B2 F starts with 2.5 k. Call sp before going.

Cheers.

Many people are asking for the details of NL / Navalkar lane. Please use google maps and search for "Nawalkar Lane".

Once you enter the lane, you will find a group of pimps chatting on the small road; you may ask them name of any pimp (you may find names of pimps in this thread), he will take you to his floor. For example if you want to go to 2 B2 F (2nd Building, 2nd Floor) ask for Umesh. Best part of this place is nobody will rob you. If you like, take the girl, else tell them politely, you want to see other floors.

You can enter any floor without pimp also. Once you go in, the 'resident pimp' will take charge of you. Once you select the girl, you tell the pimp you want to talk to her first about services, and ask her whether she is okay with your requirements. Standard services like BBBJ, positions like Doggy are normally accepted by all girls, but CIM, Anal are accepted by very few.Thanks Justin18 & SKChat. People here have been really helpful & supportive. Got some pm also. Great Community.

I'm highly concerned about the safety & LE issues. Any tips as in how to deal with LE if they raid or when you encounter them on the street.?

BoobsManiac
09-25-17, 03:43
Hey brothers,

Thanks,

I'm.Hey bro,

I may not tell much about Do's and Don'ts but there are very good indies available in SEA where you can find a decent companion with affordable price in your hotel room! I advice one Miss Naughty Kitty. Going by her profile. And ratings. She seems VFM.

All the best and do share the FR after your return!

MrXpert99
09-25-17, 04:19
A spa Thane.

I have been visiting T spa near be office area in Thane area and have been lucky on multiple occasions. Recently found out about A spa near E express in Thane from sexking buddy. This spa is right on the main road and has many standard normal shops adjacent to it. Called the number listed on JD and asked about massage packages and therapist name. The lady said she will call back and called in 5 minutes from landline and asked how told about this spa, blah blah blah. Asked me to come in 30 minutes. Went inside and saw few chairs for hair and facial type treatments. 3 girls were sitting, only 1 caught my attention miss and. Slim, tall and average looking. Took me upstairs, the cabins are small, 1 bed and some space for the therapist to move around. Good thing it can be locked from inside. Miss and kept talking about she is not spa girl and doesn't do this massage and what not. Gave a very bad massage, just about applying cream on my body and then kept running her nails on my back. I kept talking to her and trying to find hints and she kept saying nothing happens here, come for facial etc. And then out of the blue once the massage was over, she asked do you want service, no talk about types of service or money.

I said yes I want service and what's on offer, she said only HJ. No B2B. Went ahead with HJ, kept pushing her for access to her melon. After lot of persuasion she allowed me to touch through her t-shirt and then flashed it for few minutes. It took longer than usual for me due to low sensuality content and then I exploded on her hand. She has nice tits that are be size and firm. Look wise average.

Overall pathetic massage and okish HJ. T spa is better and FS is gaurenteed with my regular girl, I have worked hard towards it.

Damage 1600 counter.

Tip 900.

WIR. Not unless better girls are available.

Next I will try another spa named T near the manpada area.

ViratM786
09-25-17, 05:57
Hello,

Has anyone recently visited new Bombay housewife (the one staying near JNPT).

Bholu
09-25-17, 06:57
Was at lunch meet at western sub, after lunch at parking spot a board of spa and decided to try though I'm not spa person because you can have indi in same damage, coming to the incident, go counter find immediate appointment, little bargain take deep tissue incl tax 2 k counter said good indian therapists they have if you are fine or need thai, I told indian okk enter to room smaller one but have table now therapists miss and came she told do you know me? I said no she did she somewhere seen me, she told to were dispo and went outside then she came again when I half way to wear dispo, than massage start dry back pushing, than she told we change room as batter rom is vacant now, we proceed to that room that one is bigger room and have attached bath too, rooms are not very hifi type interior but ok, again massage starts good pressure back and leg massage, she always touches Jhony during massage inner thighs, at point of turn around just for try I wasn't interested in service but need better massage, so told her about other service after little hesitation she told her 2 day in that spa so only HJ at 2 k I said no 1.5 is ok (I read many FR so) she started touches at Jhony and lift her tee and bra, nice good pair smooth ones, I played and sucked, rest all you buddy's knows popped in her hand she cleaned and hand massage but half heartedly she just wanna finished job, told her if she can meet outside she denies that but told me come next time will discuss and will give more service so didn't push her to give contact.

Any way good exp happy but lack front massage therapists was looking good little belly other wise she was nice and friendly.

NileshBoy
09-25-17, 13:32
Hi all,

I will be traveling to Mumbai on Wednesday.

Please extend your help so that I can enjoy my stay in Mumbai.

I will help if anyone travelling to Delhi or Pune.

TomHardy223
09-25-17, 14:29
Was getting the itch and was driving around the famous beach road. Saw a spa at the corner and though of trying it. Walked in and got the usual have you been here before etc.

The lobby was nice with good seating chairs etc. The receptionist was hot with stunning tits but she wasn't massaging The rooms were separated by curtains and hygiene was ok.

The girls were a mix of Ne and Thai.

Got a Thai girl allotted to me and off came the dispo within a minute of the massage starting. But services seemed to be limited to HJ at least with her.

Ambience: good.

Hygiene: less than the famous one but otherwise ok.

Separated by curtains though.

Massage: OK.

Damage: 2.7 k outside, 2 k inside.

WIR: may be.

Manchalu55
09-25-17, 23:26
Was getting the itch and was driving around the famous beach road. Saw a spa at the corner and though of trying it. Walked in and got the usual have you been here before etc.

The lobby was nice with good seating chairs etc. The receptionist was hot with stunning tits but she wasn't massaging The rooms were separated by curtains and hygiene was ok.

The girls were a mix of Ne and Thai.

Got a Thai girl allotted to me and off came the dispo within a minute of the massage starting. But services seemed to be limited to HJ at least with her..

You can enter any floor without pimp also. Once you go in, the 'resident pimp' will take charge of you. Once you select the girl, you tell the pimp you want to talk to her first about services, and ask her whether she is okay with your requirements. Standard services like BBBJ, positions like Doggy are normally accepted by all girls, but CIM, Anal are accepted by very few.
2 be 1 F refers to building and floor. 2 BGF 2 B1 F you can get 1.7 k and 2.2 k. 2 B2 F starts with 2.5 k. Call sp before going.

Cheers.Please give some information about aunties specially +40 I am interested.

TurnipShoe
09-26-17, 09:00
Had got this number of miss J of country spa in be area. Got in touch with her and exchanged pleasantries. Found out she's moved to the lower p branch.

Called up the spa and booked her. Reached on time.

Had ended up directly from work site and was feeling dirty so took a shower first with her standing in the room and door open.

As I came out she helped me dry up and I ay down on the table for a massage without disposables. Genuinely needed my back and shoulders done well so let her do it which she was quite good at.

Turned around and was asked what I want. Told her full service, she smiled quoted 10 k, negotiated to 5 k. She went out, got a Durex and started stripping.

Now here's her thing: flawless body, big firm boobs (probably fake), and tight stomach and a nice plump ass. Was enough to get me excited.

Started with DFK while rubbing Johnny. I liked her activeness. Started with wot then reverse CG. Tried to get her into miss but said " no! I want to do you hard". From here onwards it was our animal instinct taking over our minds.

Finally released in wot while sitting with her boobs in my mouth. Cleaned up, showered together and left.

She had day after off and offered to spend the next night with me and took her up on her offer.

Was prompt on reaching my hotel. Had a few drinks and finished in her mouth before leaving for dinner. Bought her japenese food she was extremely happy with me that.

Back to room, a round of drinks and crazy intense fucking. Tried to coax her quite a bit for anal but refused, at least let me get me pinky in while doggy.

Last round in the morning and off I was.

Just being courteous to her and treating her like any other girl we would, getting her a cadbury in the spa, buying her a good meal is probably what got me the GFE I wanted.

Score:

Spa Ambience: 9/10.

Damage: 3.3 k (1 HR) + 5 k.

Body: 10/10.

DFK: 9/10.

BBJ: 7/10.

Riding Skills: 11/10.

Night Charges: 10 K + drinks and dinner.

WIR: meeting her again tomorrow night.

Will share contact selectively for a few more days till I'm done with her.

KinkyRohan
09-26-17, 10:21
Hi,

Can you please share the digits of this girl. I can reciprocate with a good indie contact.

Connected with the famous Miss E, it took couple of days to find right time and connect with her. Fixed the date etc. Had couple of phone conversations before the big day and were at ease. She talks really good and it's fun to talk to her. ON the day, we were in constant touch, she was running late due to traffic etc but kept me well informed. She arrived to my door and on opening, I was like WOW! She is a head turner and was amazingly dressed. We spent an hour talking, drinking, eating light meals and listing to some music. That was fun. She will just talk like a GF and slowly we got in to the mood..

GermanShepherd
09-26-17, 12:05
Dear friends,

Hows everyone doing?

Its been quiet long have done something niche like this. After much wait and watch, finally landed up at Country Spa in Bandra. Was raining cats and dogs, but had taken.

Appointment for Miss A in prior. Reached there 15 minutes late & straight to the neat room with attached shower. In comes the goregous Miss A.

I prefer not to start any convo about extras as it shows less desperation and hiked up rates. Lying down quiet and getting nice back and bum massage for 20 odd minutes, she came in front of my head.

Where I said she has beautiful touch which made me dooze off. Bas, that made here climb up the Chane ke Jad pe. LOL. She started to inquire to who sent me there, and the golden words of Extras pouring with desperation. Quoted 8 k for Full course meal to which I offered 6 k but quicky finally agreed on 7 k. She ran out to get the rubber and in she came smiling and happy as ever, pulled my dispos wildly and stripped naked infront of the mirror teasing me with her tongue.

We had a very good bang bang round 1 on the table which pleasured both of us. Next was full on masti in shower, where she gave a nice HJ.

Overall it was a good experience with a very nice jolly babes. (The feeling she gave was kinda standing Soapy Massage in Thailand).

Boobs: 8/10 (firm and silicon).

Pussy: 8/10 (wet & wild).

Face / Figure: 9/10 hourglass figure with beautiful skin.

Attitude: 1st 20 mins snob, as the conversation started for extras 10/10.

WIR: Yes Ofcourse, its too pricy but then too once in awhile its nice to get a Royal Treatment like we get in Soapy Massages.

Damages: 2850 + 7000 = (9850) Over Over Priced, but worth it. (Counter is too high, and that Rs. 350 gst without bill hurts LOL).

JimBean
09-26-17, 13:04
Decided to explore a few spas other than my regular ones, and stumbled upon a post here about a spa in the same vicinity as Country. The post had pretty easy hints and I easily figured the spa out. Called them up and set up an appointment at 12 on a Saturday. Reaching there I saw that I was the first customer there (probably) even at 12 in the noon. Its a spacious place with big spa rooms and attached shower. They have NEs and Thais, I had asked for a Thai while taking the appointment.

The therapist was not a looker though and a bit on the "healthier" side. As with Thais, the massage was really sensual. I kept my dispo down right from the beginning and the bum massage I got was one of the best, without a doubt. The way she caressed the groin and bum area was insanely good. When turned to front side, I asked her what is available for extras. She asked me what I wanted and I said "everything". She thought for a while and asked me if I had a condom and I said yes. She quoted me 4.5 k and I brought it down to 3.5 k. She dropped her clothes and we started the "did". The fuck was good, and she was co-operative. It is probably not as good as the Country experience (considering how good looking the girls in Country are), but all in all it was a satisfying experience. I was looking for a place with cheaper FS and thanks to a bro here, finally figured one out. According to her, there are 2 Thais there and the rest are NEs. I was wondering how the other Thai is if anyone else have been there? Also, do the NEs there give extras?

Ratings:

Massage: 10/10.

Therapist looks: 6/10.

Therapist assets: 7/10.

Spa ambiance: 9/10 (similar to country).

Damages: 2.7 k counter, 3.5 k inside for FS.

WIR: Maybe some other therapist, I am specially inclined towards the NE ones if I get confirmation that they provide extras.

WebKing
09-26-17, 16:47

WIR. Unlikely.7 k for 1 pop. Too expensive. Sheetal charges 6 k for 2 pop can be negotiated to 5 k. Its hurts when someone takes advantage of your gentle behavior. Never pay before did. Sheetal is friend of Ritu who her self is available for 5 k for 2 did with place and good service. But her friends are not worth even for 2 k as service is not their concern.

I met one of her friend for 6 k for 2 pop. Similar experience was with me but succeeded to get 2 pop in short time. While leaving complained to Ritu about this for which she offered me less charges 4 k for 2 pop next time but as I didn't like the service avoided her completely as instead of paying 4 k for poor service it is always better to pay more for good service.

Member #4512
09-26-17, 17:13
I Spa in kandivali west.

Went to the famous spa in kandivali west and took session with a thai and got her to agree for FS and the session which was awesome. Tried 69 with BBJ and it ws pure GFE with lots of DFK.

Boobs- 8 (silicon).

Pussy- 8 (clean and tight).

Ass- 8.

Looks- 7.

GFE- 10.

Cost- 6 k + spa charges.

After that met her out in hotel twice, once for same price (2 hours) and 2nd time for free of cost with even hotel booking done by her (1 hour).

She is no longer working in the spa and has moved to bhuvaneshwar. She said she will meet me once she back to Mumbai on her way back home (again free of cost).

P. S. After couple of visits in the spa mentioned in my earlier post, I managed to get a girl ready for FS.

Swahil
09-26-17, 19:47

I did manage to get to the second base with her (for free) in the car, but it felt like college time virgin boy romp. Stopped speaking to her thereafter!I met her and we spent the night together, she was really tired and sex wasn't great!

May be, I will have a better luck next time.

Amby2006
09-26-17, 19:48
Dude,

T spa manpada will not give you extras.

Ping me personally to get more spa details in Thane.

Swahil
09-26-17, 19:53
Hello,

I am sharing another experience from SA, chatted with this girl through SA. She had a regular IT job and we met for a drink at a pub. I usually prefer to meet SA girls for a drink first. There was no discussion of money and we had a nice chat. I liked her and we decided to take things further. She told me she is trying this for the first time and need to calm her nerves so we ordered a few more drinks and we hit off.

All of sudden like lost lovers we started kissing each other and all our clothes were gone in a second. She proceeded to give me a BJ of my lifetime, I was about to come so I asked her to stop. I went down on her and she got super excited that I got to drink all her juices. She was turned on that she was ready to go bare-back, I got my condoms though and entered. She was warm and tight and we finished soon after.

I asked to meet her again and it was again fun.

She is not a looker but what she misses in looks covers up with her passion. She dint ask for money so I bought lots of gifts for her and pampered her.

BlueBallsThane
09-26-17, 20:32
A spa Thane.

I have been visiting T spa near be office area in Thane area and have been lucky on multiple occasions. Recently found out about A spa near E express in Thane from sexking buddy. This spa is right on the main road and has many standard normal shops adjacent to it. Called the number listed on JD and asked about massage packages and therapist name. The lady said she will call back and called in 5 minutes from landline and asked how told about this spa, blah blah blah. Asked me to come in 30 minutes. Went inside and saw few chairs for hair and facial type treatments. 3 girls were sitting, only 1 caught my attention miss and. Slim, tall and average looking. Took me upstairs, the cabins are small, 1 bed and some space for the therapist to move around. Good thing it can be locked from inside. Miss and kept talking about she is not spa girl and doesn't do this massage and what not. Gave a very bad massage, just about applying cream on my body and then kept running her nails on my back. I kept talking to her and trying to find hints and she kept saying nothing happens here, come for facial etc. And then out of the blue once the massage was over, she asked do you want service, no talk about types of service or money..Which is T dpa. Is it Th $R at?

Which one is A?

Fegg123
09-27-17, 14:07
I am thinking of heading to NL. Is SP Prem ending in 957 a good guy to talk to? Does he handle 2 b 2 f? (I got his number from somewhere).

Also, hoping to find MILFs, 2 b 2 f is a good place for this right?

HornyBabaji
09-27-17, 14:48
Hey brothers,

Thanks,

I'm.Hi,

I am frequent traveler to Bangkok, now there are lot of option and depends on personal choices if you most famous is Soi cow boy gogo bar, not my taste if you want to pick up little high end girl then you can visit spasso in grand Hyatt erawan and pimp gentlemen club. There are soapy spa Poisedon and Amsterdam. If you like teen girl than teen spa studio surprise at Sukhumvit soi 39 (but everything except sex) but the most fun experience is picking from club levels club in Sukhumwith is good pick up place but being a Indian you have to take table which would cost 25000 inr 2 bottle gold label free.

GoldenTower
09-27-17, 16:52
Decided to explore a few spas other than my regular ones, and stumbled upon a post here about a spa in the same vicinity as Country. The post had pretty easy hints and I easily figured the spa out. Called them up and set up an appointment at 12 on a Saturday. Reaching there I saw that I was the first customer there (probably) even at 12 in the noon. Its a spacious place with big spa rooms and attached shower. They have NEs and Thais, I had asked for a Thai while taking the appointment.

The therapist was not a looker though and a bit on the "healthier" side. As with Thais, the massage was really sensual. I kept my dispo down right from the beginning and the bum massage I got was one of the best, without a doubt. The way she caressed the groin and bum area was insanely good. When turned to front side, I asked her what is available for extras. She asked me what I wanted and I said "everything". She thought for a while and asked me if I had a condom and I said yes. She quoted me 4.5 k and I brought it down to 3.5 k. She dropped her clothes and we started the "did"..Good on your part for the reply. No one else reported back. Me had stopped posting because a few of my posts were deleted. Which were totally right. No email addresses. No contact number. No direct names. And all other things that matter. May be I'm still to learn where did I go wrong. Please anyone can correct me. Guide me. Thanks everyone again.

AmpMax
09-27-17, 18:51
Hi to all.

Heard from a friend that Ms. M, very well known and discussed 3-4 years back on the forum, has opened her own spa. She is a champ at them.

M was first at F'se opp jwm, then at Z, and then at Spanish Sun in holy cow bldg.

Her new spa is also in the same holy cow bldg, on 3rd floor.

I will visit sometime soon. If anyone visits before me, please post a FR.

WebKing
09-27-17, 20:47
Desperately looking for action this week end. Had try plenty of indie but this time want to try new. Had already met to Ritu, Poonam, sameera, Ayesha, Riya, nazia, nisha. Can reciprocate their digits in return.

Ralsdm
09-27-17, 22:31
Hello,

I am sharing another experience from SA, chatted with this girl through SA. She had a regular IT job and we met for a drink at a pub. I usually prefer to meet SA girls for a drink first. There was no discussion of money and we had a nice chat. I liked her and we decided to take things further. She told me she is trying this for the first time and need to calm her nerves so we ordered a few more drinks and we hit off.

All of sudden like lost lovers we started kissing each other and all our clothes were gone in a second. She proceeded to give me a BJ of my lifetime, I was about to come so I asked her to stop. I went down on her and she got super excited that I got to drink all her juices. She was turned on that she was ready to go bare-back, I got my condoms though and entered. She was warm and tight and we finished soon after.

I asked to meet her again and it was again fun.

She is not a looker but what she misses in looks covers up with her passion. She dint ask for money so I bought lots of gifts for her and pampered her.Nice going man. Can you share her SA handle in PM?

BoobsManiac
09-28-17, 03:36
Hello friends!

Here's my first FR.

Got the contact of Ms. H from the western suburbs. She is a HW with kids. But I was really amazed at her slim and slender physique. She is fair, slim, younger looking. Anyways contacted her and she quoted 3.5 k with place. Reached the place. A lodge and started action. She started with little kisses. One thing I liked about her was her young and carefree attitude. Gave a nice CBJ for 7-8 minutes. Allowed to suck her titties which were small but firm and not saggy considering she had kids. She sucked by johnny well and we started in missy position. After 12-15 minutes cummed heavily and finished the act, washed and bid her goodbye. While going she told that she has some of her friends also who do this. She may share those details later. Overall a good experience after a long time.

My Ratings-.

Looks- 7/10.

Fair- Yes 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Figure- 8/10 considering she is HW.

Damage- 3.5 k including place.

WIR- Sometimes.

Jaaco
09-28-17, 03:40
Hi to all.

Heard from a friend that Ms. M, very well known and discussed 3-4 years back on the forum, has opened her own spa. She is a champ at them.

M was first at F'se opp jwm, then at Z, and then at Spanish Sun in holy cow bldg.

Her new spa is also in the same holy cow bldg, on 3rd floor.

I will visit sometime soon. If anyone visits before me, please post a FR.

*.Yes I recall Ms M. Did her on the massage table in the larger room in Fi*e spa and later in the Z. New babe with a fringe cut. Slight belly. Speaking of Z, I located see (Ms Hepburn) at a spa in Ironman called **ra and had a better time w her that she would give in Z. But I called the spa to fix an appointment and got to know she has left, to open her own somewhere in the same area. I wonder if she has collaborated with her ex colleague from Z at cow bldg.

MrXpert99
09-28-17, 05:09
Which is T dpa. Is it Th $R at?

Which one is A?You are right that's the spa. I frequent miss S over there.

MrXpert99
09-28-17, 05:10
Dude,

T spa manpada will not give you extras.

Ping me personally to get more spa details in Thane.Have not tried the spa yet, if no extras won't be going there. Thanks for headsup.

LustyBannana
09-28-17, 06:48
Hello friends,

Me and group of friends going to Bangalore via Pune Satara and Kolhapur. Any contacts or information on these locations along with phone numbers is most welcome. Please PM any information you have have. Will reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks.

PallavSinha
09-28-17, 07:16
Hi Max.

I am in Mumbai for few days. I live in UAE.

Can you pass on contact dear.

Thanks.

Hi all,

This is my second FR at ISG.

Growing day by day with the help of seniors and frnds!!

Today was my amazing day with well known indi PK.

Today morning got a Gud morning sms from her no, as we are chatting since last one month & tried to meet her but due to my busy schedule, was not able to meet her, fixed a plan to meet her same day at 12:30 pm at her friend's place.

I left my place at 12 pm, brought some beer & one bottle of Red wine for her, had one beer in car.

Reached place at 1:15 pm, knocked door, she opend the door. She hugged me & given a lip kiss. She is really so mannered & jolly nature, offered me a class of water. We went to bedroom, relaxed for some time. She brought one glass for beer & secound for wine. We chit chat for half and hour with some kisses and smooches. She started with kisssing me, she knows how to handle a man very well. I brought a chocolate for her, she used that on my dick and sucked it very nicely, smooch with chocolate was amazing. I satrted to kiss her from forehead to stomach & stomach to her legs, it was amazing. I started to suck her nice shaped tight boobs, the tits was amazing & going to hard. Again she started passionately sucking my dick than we done 69. I have almost eaten her pussy, she was moaning like anything. Than we started DFK, Missionary, Doggy style & completed our first pop.

In between we were having drinks, she ordered a pizza for us. We had pizza and relaxed for 10- 15 minutes. Chit chat for half and hour discussed about many things like habits, likes dislikes, other views also. We started our second round with 69, she grabed my penis nicely. Did lots of things DFK, doggy, Missionary again. We completed the 2nd session in half and hour.

She is not a time watcher, total time spent with her approx 4:30 hrs, paid total 10 k for her + 2 k for apartment. Overall it was excellent experience for me. Definitely I will visit again.

Thank you all!

Happy mongering!

Please comment on my FR & advice. Thanks.

RKDForFun
09-28-17, 07:23
Hey bud,

Have been trying to PM you but your PM is full. Please clear your PM.

RKD.

A spa Thane.

I have been visiting T spa near be office area in Thane area and have been lucky on multiple occasions. Recently found out about A spa near E express in Thane from sexking buddy. This spa is right on the main road and has many standard normal shops adjacent to it. Called the number listed on JD and asked about massage packages and therapist name. The lady said she will call back and called in 5 minutes from landline and asked how told about this spa, blah blah blah. Asked me to come in 30 minutes. Went inside and saw few chairs for hair and facial type treatments. 3 girls were sitting, only 1 caught my attention miss and. Slim, tall and average looking. Took me upstairs, the cabins are small, 1 bed and some space for the therapist to move around. Good thing it can be locked from inside. Miss and kept talking about she is not spa girl and doesn't do this massage and what not. Gave a very bad massage, just about applying cream on my body and then kept running her nails on my back. I kept talking to her and trying to find hints and she kept saying nothing happens here, come for facial etc. And then out of the blue once the massage was over, she asked do you want service, no talk about types of service or money..

PallavSinha
09-28-17, 09:18
Hi friends, I am on a short visit for 2-3 days from dubai. Can any senior provide me with contact of any indi, will be thankful and reciprocate with UAE contact. PM me please.

Maliagp
09-28-17, 10:22
Is her number ends with 068?

On the last day of the financial year, I decided to celebrate the year end with a chartered accountant indie called Miss S. She called in sick at work on the busiest day of the year, and met me in a hotel in the western suburbs. I'd hate to be her boss but I'm not so I'm not complaining. Hehehe.

She arrived almost 45 minutes late but made up for it by French kissing me as soon as she walked in. Now Ms S is average looking like the girl next door but she's very passionate. She's about 5'4", medium complexioned, busty and a little plump. We had a lot of fun in missionary, doggie, 69, rimming, DATY, WOT. I came twice really hard in 3 hrs and was completely satisfied. Damage: 10k. I'll return after a month after trying a few others.

TheMechanic
09-28-17, 10:22
Hi,

Can some one let me know what's the country spanpplnkeep talking about. Am not from Mumbai so I have no idea.

Ravik5932
09-28-17, 12:09
Hi guys,

Request some indie contacts in Mumbai also MPs information. Will be in Mumbai from 30th Sep to 03rd Oct.

TIA.

Dinny31
09-28-17, 13:09
I am thinking of heading to NL. Is SP Prem ending in 957 a good guy to talk to? Does he handle 2 b 2 f? (I got his number from somewhere).

Also, hoping to find MILFs, 2 b 2 f is a good place for this right?Prem is the right sp. I deal with Kancha. But Prem substitutes for Kancha in his absence. Bldg 2 b2 f is handled by Prem as well as Kancha. You will find milfs at 2 b2 f. PM me if you want Kanchas contact details. I don't have Prems digits.

Do submit an FR after your visit.

Cheers & Happy Mongering!

Dinny31.

Andy7
09-28-17, 13:09

Also, hoping to find MILFs, 2 b 2 f is a good place for this right?Well I've heard 2 BGF & 2 B1 F for milfs. Can someone please clarify.

ManoloX
09-28-17, 13:41
Hey fellows!

Is there anything similar to Country SPA but with local Girls? Recommendations of such places or escorts warmly appreciated!

Anybody interested in having a beer together in Colaba tonight?

Are the escort girls allowed in 5 star hotels like Taj Mahal?

Best!

K.

SecretEmpire
09-28-17, 14:10
Please recommend an outcall in lower Patel hotel.

Thanks.

IceManRaul14
09-28-17, 14:56
So I was in New Bombay and was going through lot of JD ass and calling up. Heard of a spa by a friend and called them and visited by 12. Girls were very average. 2 of them only. Haggled and got it down to 1 k for the massage. Massage was rubbish and rooms were small. But paid the girl 1.5 and had a good fuck. Decent if you want to unload.

Cheers,

Iceman.

BusyMan64
09-28-17, 16:28
Hello friends!

Here's my first FR.

Got the contact of Ms. H from the western suburbs. She is a HW with kids. But I was really amazed at her slim and slender physique. She is fair, slim, younger looking. Anyways contacted her and she quoted 3.5 k with place. Reached the place. A lodge and started action. She started with little kisses. One thing I liked about her was her young and carefree attitude. Gave a nice CBJ for 7-8 minutes. Allowed to suck her titties which were small but firm and not saggy considering she had kids. She sucked by johnny well and we started in missy position. After 12-15 minutes cummed heavily and finished the act, washed and bid her goodbye.Dear bro,

How did you get the contact without your PM active?

Ralsdm
09-28-17, 17:07
Hi,

Was out again this Wednesday with some known friends (all guys). Started evening at about 8 pm at Bandra drinking vodka and having nice grilled chicken at Bandra. Then at about 12.30 went to a new disco at Andheri near escape, new joint come up just 6-8 months back. Entry fees 1500 per person or 2000 VIP, girls are let in free. Since there were 4 of us and we were keen on drinking took a couch for 10000 rs full cover. The club is managed by a person who used to do events at escape earlier but started his own thing here about 6 months back. The club is on first floor and is a big but not huge place. I could recognize many faces that I had seen earlier in madness RB and escape and there was a lot of exchanging of smiles. The hookah was cheap and drinks are also moderately priced. The waiter said that the club is open till 5 am (I don't know how they manage LE). So we ordered a bottle of vodka that cost us 7500 and some starters and a pan masala flavour hookah. We were having a good time and were enjoying ourselves as we had met after about 4 months and were keeping to ourselves. After about 2 hrs or so the talks were over and we started looking for some real party. There were many girls who were giving meaningful looks and soon our 2 friends were busy talking to 2 nice chicks who pulled them on dance floor. I was eyeing a cute nice chick who was with a guy so I didn't approach her. Just exchanged smiles. We got up for a smoke and went to the smoking section and saw her with another guy and then my ears started warming up. I could feel that she could be a pick up. Smoking zone had bright lights so I could see that she was cute even in bright light as well. Slowly on the pretext of having a light I chatted with them (this trick almost always works). Came to know she is doing some course in some college and stays somewhere in kandivli charkop area. Sometime later the guy left as well as my friend who was chasing a nice NE chick and we were left alone. So I asked what she was doing after this and she said in my ears that she was free and can't go home before 7. I directly asked her if she could come out to "enjoy" and she said yes and quoted 15 k. After much haggling she settled for 8 k short time. The girl gave her name as miss H, we went to our table and I could already see all my friends had a girl as well. We left the place at about 4. 30 am and believe me the place was still rocking with many people dancing. Went to a popular hotel in khar. We were chatting while in the rick and she was fluent in English and I could see that she is not a pro but maybe a regular girl for some extra cash.

In the room it was 2 hours of pure bliss. We first had DFK for almost 15 minutes which I enjoyed a lot then we caressed each other with our clothes on and even dry humped her for some time. She has a fair body without any blemishes or scars. Nice big boobs with thick nipples which were a treat to suck, also clean and non smelly pussy and allowed me to finger her a lot till she was wet. Slowly she removed her clothes and mine too and started kissing me on all over face and then in my ears due to which my jhonny woke up with a start. She gave a very nice BBBJ and I was afraid I would come in her mouth. Then put the cover on and pumped her first in WOT then finished in Missionary. It was a wonderful experience and she kept on saying to pump her slowly and keep on kissing her. She has a really tight pussy and the extra thin durex was working wonders. We lay in each others arms and slept for about 2 hrs when I was awakened by my friends phone call as they were waiting down. Took her number and now am chatting on WA.

Over all 10/10 experience.

Damage 8 k + 2 k + 200 rick.

Wir. Of course.

Joshua08
09-28-17, 17:13
Thanks to fellow member who sugested me an indie. Lets call her k.

After we talked on terms we decided to meetup in place she is familiar with in central Mumbai.

For she met me at the pre decided place. The place was just bordering on OK. I did show my contention but she said this place she trusts. So I went for it.

For the girl she was 23 yrs and petite and cute. She undressed and got me undressed. She pushed me into the bed and she was all over me with her tongue. When got to the shaft she took her own sweet time to play with the balls. She pulled out a rubber and pulled it over my shaft. And she mounted over me. She took it slow with no hurry and made out in between. After a while the rhythm got naturally fast due to my excitement. Wow!. It was done till jonny spat.

Took a break and chatted fir a bit and went for the second one. With doggie and slight variations here andvm there.

Totally a great girl!

Girl. 7/10.

Ambience. 3/10.

Damage. 8 k. 2 programmes.

Place. 900 rs.

Condom 100 Rs.

Will do it again. Provided if place is different.

AnilTheHunter
09-28-17, 17:38
Mumbai brethren!

I am in Mumbai for some work, the night is already on and haven't planned anything. I have almost a day tomorrow ans really hoping to hit a spa. Anyone can point me some reference? Any spa with a possible FS in traveling distance from BKC?

Would love to hear.

Ping me back when you come to Bangalore chennai or Hyderabad.

Loves.

ATH.

Vishal1980
09-28-17, 18:04
Which MILF is good in service in Nawalar lane? Big asset and in saree which building is she available in Nawalkar lane.

TomSawyer911
09-28-17, 18:53
Hello Mumbaikars,

Am generally active in Blore thread but now I am on trip to Mumbai for next 5 days.

So would request you to kindly share few contacts near South Mumbai, any inde or genuine SP contact will help. I need 2-3 good contacts that's all.

Can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts if you need.

JitenS
09-28-17, 19:37
Hello friends!

Here's my first FR.

Got the contact of Ms. H from the western suburbs. She is a HW with kids. But I was really amazed at her slim and slender physique. She is fair, slim, younger looking. Anyways contacted her and she quoted 3.5 k with place. Reached the place. A lodge and started action. She started with little kisses. One thing I liked about her was her young and carefree attitude. Gave a nice CBJ for 7-8 minutes. Allowed to suck her titties which were small but firm and not saggy considering she had kids. She sucked by johnny well and we started in missy position. After 12-15 minutes cummed heavily and finished the act, washed and bid her goodbye. While going she told that she has some of her friends also who do this. She may share those details later. Overall a good experience after a long time..Can you please share her contact info dude?

JitenS
09-28-17, 19:47
Nice going man. Can you share her SA handle in PM?Can you share her contact in PM bro?

Tester
09-29-17, 03:57
When you enter from hospital side. 2 b2 f (on your left. After the political party office) . Is for MILFs. 1 b1 f. Under same management, is for younger lot although you will find an occasional MILF here too.

Cheers.

Well I've heard 2 BGF & 2 B1 F for milfs. Can someone please clarify.

Newbie Pune
09-29-17, 07:36
Mumbai brethren!

I am in Mumbai for some work, the night is already on and haven't planned anything. I have almost a day tomorrow ans really hoping to hit a spa. Anyone can point me some reference? Any spa with a possible FS in traveling distance from BKC?

Would love to hear.

Ping me back when you come to Bangalore chennai or Hyderabad.

Loves.

ATH.Country Spa at Bandra is the nearest and best bet! It is expensive though with FS at 7 k plus counter charges. Experience is good.

Cheers.

Rahul2017
09-29-17, 09:13
Good on your part for the reply. No one else reported back. Me had stopped posting because a few of my posts were deleted. Which were totally right. No email addresses. No contact number. No direct names. And all other things that matter. May be I'm still to learn where did I go wrong. Please anyone can correct me. Guide me. Thanks everyone again.Whats the address of country spa.

RattleStud
09-29-17, 13:09
7 k for 1 pop. Too expensive. Sheetal charges 6 k for 2 pop can be negotiated to 5 k. Its hurts when someone takes advantage of your gentle behavior. Never pay before did. Sheetal is friend of Ritu who her self is available for 5 k for 2 did with place and good service. But her friends are not worth even for 2 k as service is not their concern.

I met one of her friend for 6 k for 2 pop. Similar experience was with me but succeeded to get 2 pop in short time. While leaving complained to Ritu about this for which she offered me less charges 4 k for 2 pop next time but as I didn't like the service avoided her completely as instead of paying 4 k for poor service it is always better to pay more for good service.This girl was available for 4 k for 2 pops, read my previous FR.

And I found out that she can come to also 3 k for 2 pops if negotiated further.

7 k is double the money and hearing the ruckus she is been creating these days please avoid. She will get realised. It's a matter of few months. Just ask you Johnny to look somewhere else.

PallavSinha
09-29-17, 15:20
Thanks Vks2016 and Bat Wings. Had wonderful time with Miss S last night and Miss M today afternoon. Great BBBJ and FS. But sorry, I can't share the contacts as they are not my discoveries.

Praks111
09-29-17, 15:54
One of our members was kind to share her number with me. Noticed her being to money minded. Met her at same place. She was good at deed I spent exactly 2 hours with her. But at the end she managed to extract little more cash.

She was also trying to sell a threesome offer saying that she has two options.

But I refused.

Except for the money part she was good.

7 k for 1 pop. Too expensive. Sheetal charges 6 k for 2 pop can be negotiated to 5 k. Its hurts when someone takes advantage of your gentle behavior. Never pay before did. Sheetal is friend of Ritu who her self is available for 5 k for 2 did with place and good service. But her friends are not worth even for 2 k as service is not their concern.

I met one of her friend for 6 k for 2 pop. Similar experience was with me but succeeded to get 2 pop in short time. While leaving complained to Ritu about this for which she offered me less charges 4 k for 2 pop next time but as I didn't like the service avoided her completely as instead of paying 4 k for poor service it is always better to pay more for good service.

ButockMann
09-29-17, 18:49
On given day and at a given time many of your contacts go bust due to various reasons. Girl reasons like her MC, busy or simply inflation. This is after you like her photo!! And this can happen in any city, all over the globe! Hence justification for redlight areas but they Lack glamour which makes you wonder about rarity of places like FKKs which are far in between. AND not all socities betray German like maturity in managing this buisness of sex!

After trying 10 babes only one could pass scrutiny of both heart and calculating brain. ASmita was one such slim, young non mom decent figure and flexible in her attitude and rates!

She has a regular boyfriend but for lady's brain after all money is oxygen! However she is smart enough to keep things successfully under the wraps in the name of event management job and yet make him believe that she is his Sita! These ladies know that no clerical job can ever pay her so much which a few days of escorting can do. That too it's WIN WIN for a lady!

Jaideep
09-29-17, 18:52
Last weekend I had visited my favorite Thai therapist for a FS. She welcomed with a warm hug and thereafter we chit chatted on the bed. Later she removed her clothes followed by lot of foreplay. Finally jhonny with rain coat was deep inside her juicy hole as I stroked her in missi. Everything was going fine till all of a sudden out of the blue she popped a question - " Would you like to have a baby with me?? " . My head went totally blank and I reacted by deep kissing her since I did not know how to respond to such an awkward moment.

Guys out here. Has any of you encountered any such strange moment with any therapist or inde and How did you handle it.

Please share your experiences.

HornyBoyForU
09-29-17, 19:30
Yeah this has happened to me a couple of times as well, they would sweetly coax you to do it but always think straight and politely decline it. They do it for two reasons one for blackmailing and taking huge money in return and secondly they genuinely want to settle down here so you would look after her and the baby thus giving her the life which she always wanted which she couldn't get it in Thailand.

P. S. This is my opinion of what I could make out when I encountered this situation.

Last weekend I had visited my favorite Thai therapist for a FS. She welcomed with a warm hug and thereafter we chit chatted on the bed. Later she removed her clothes followed by lot of foreplay. Finally jhonny with rain coat was deep inside her juicy hole as I stroked her in missi. Everything was going fine till all of a sudden out of the blue she popped a question - " Would you like to have a baby with me?? " . My head went totally blank and I reacted by deep kissing her since I did not know how to respond to such an awkward moment.

Guys out here. Has any of you encountered any such strange moment with any therapist or inde and How did you handle it.

Please share your experiences.

YogaLover007
09-30-17, 05:30
Guys,

I had been frequenting a less known spa in Juhu. Over the course during one of the sessions I popped the request for FS and the North Indian therapist immediately agreed. I guess there was a comfort level given that she had seen me before.

It landed up being a slightly stressful session for her since the doors don't have locks and she was constantly worried that someone may open the door.

Later that month I asked her to come to a hotel with me which she did.

We started the session with a nice bath. Thereafter I asked her to give me a nice massage where she really surprised me with a nice hand job followed by a nice prostate massage. She put her finger in the ass and really knew how to stimulate the prostate. Even the massage was a very erotic one with sensual touches. She definitely was well trained.

Then we started in missionary As I entered her I realized that she was not just super wet but also quite tight which is what added to the fun but I had to make sure I go slow as well.

Then we switched to WOT, doggy etc. I exploded quickly.

We rested. Chit chatted. I have her a massage which she loved and then we started with the second session.

She only lacks in her customer service skills. She doesn't give a GFE. It was a little cold at times. There were moments of urge and the. Moments where she wanted to get it done with.

Overall body. Petite and very Clean. 30/28/30.

Ass. 8/10. Nice cute ass of a north east chick. She didn't let me fuck her in the ass.

Boobs. A cups.

Pussy. 10/10.

Massage. 10/10.

Damage. 6 k + hotel charges.

Looks. Average.

Now I want to only share her initially with a few seniors. I have already offered her contact to smartverma and bospeh because they have shared contacts with me in he past. So please only write to me if you have a secret bird that you are also willing to share. I'm not interested in the routine girls that get discussed here.

I have her image too which I can PM to you.

Andy7
09-30-17, 07:07
When you enter from hospital side. 2 b2 f (on your left. After the political party office) . Is for MILFs. 1 b1 f. Under same management, is for younger lot although you will find an occasional MILF here too.

Cheers.Thanks for the location bro, I'll check with all the floors in 2nd be. Is it safe to visit as everything is so open.

RattleStud
09-30-17, 11:41
This FR is a couple of week old. Had a desire to take a good MILF and contacted my known SP.

He arranged for a good marwadi hw from darkness area. Well reached in time and he showed her me in saree. Felt for her at the very first glance and selected her. Gave money to the sp and went to the room.

Started with DFK and some fun with clothes on. Then the actual deed started. She was cooperative from the very first go and she said that she would give her BJ in the second round so that you can fuck her well in the first round itself. The first round deed was good with many positions tried in the 30 min round. Washed myself and slept on the bed for 15 min. In between ask about her family. She is indeed a he with family not knowing about her deeds. Then the second round started with her giving me CBJ and again it was good round which lasted again for half an hour.

Rating, fig 8/10.

Boobs: 5/10 saggy, but worth when they are under wraps.

Cooperative: 9/10.

Will not take her again as there many such hw in store.

Member #4745
09-30-17, 14:49
On given day and at a given time many of your contacts go bust due to various reasons. Girl reasons like her MC, busy or simply inflation. This is after you like her photo!! And this can happen in any city, all over the globe! Hence justification for redlight areas but they Lack glamour which makes you wonder about rarity of places like FKKs which are far in between. AND not all socities betray German like maturity in managing this buisness of sex!

After trying 10 babes only one could pass scrutiny of both heart and calculating brain. ASmita was one such slim, young non mom decent figure and flexible in her attitude and rates!

She has a regular boyfriend but for lady's brain after all money is oxygen! However she is smart enough to keep things successfully under the wraps in the name of event management job and yet make him believe that she is his Sita! These ladies know that no clerical job can ever pay her so much which a few days of escorting can do. That too it's WIN WIN for a lady!Please share her number.

Andy7
10-01-17, 03:25
This FR is a couple of week old. Had a desire to take a good MILF and contacted my known SP.

He arranged for a good marwadi hw from darkness area. Well reached in time and he showed her me in saree. Felt for her at the very first glance and selected her. Gave money to the sp and went to the room.

Started with DFK and some fun with clothes on. Then the actual deed started. She was cooperative from the very first go and she said that she would give her BJ in the second round so that you can fuck her well in the first round itself. The first round deed was good with many positions tried in the 30 min round. Washed myself and slept on the bed for 15 min. In between ask about her family. She is indeed a he with family not knowing about her deeds. Then the second round started with her giving me CBJ and again it was good round which lasted again for half an hour.

Rating, fig 8/10.

Boobs: 5/10 saggy, but worth when they are under wraps.

Cooperative: 9/10.

Will not take her again as there many such hw in store.Wow! I could associate with the following words: marwadi, hw, saree, saggy, Will not take her again as there many such hw in store.

Please share which store. I loved this report for its desi profile.

BoobsManiac
10-01-17, 03:25
Hello to all!

In mongering there are times when you have good experiences and bad experiences. I also faced certain bad situation a few months earlier. I remember it was in January. I was new to mongering then. One fine weekend Johny was in the mood. So dialed a SP and asked for some slim bird. He quoted 5 k for 2 shots and I agreed. As I had a place requested for the girl to be sent to my apartment. As usual the girl would say she would reach within 1 hour but actually reached my place 3 hours late. I literally dozed of. She called me in and said she has reached my area but was not able to find my apartment. I said I am coming to pick up. When I went to the cab, I was super excited to see a fair, barely 18-19 years old girl smiling at me. I thought this SP has given me VFM bird. I could make out that she was barely new in the business and was really fresh. But all those good feelings were about to vanish. God had something else in store for me.

Anyhow paid for the cab and took her inside my flat. Initially chatted a little and asked about normal stuff. I was looking at her face. She was pretty and was kind of Raw. She asked for smoke which I said was a turn off. Gradually while the passion was building up I took her hand and felt her soft shoulders. I was constantly waiting for the moment to undress her and see those tight and well maintained Melons. But in a few moment disaster happened.

She asked how much is the rate fixed. I quoted 5 k. She said wtf? 5 k is not my rate. I go out only for 10 k. I was very angry. Called the SP and asked what nonsense is going on. SP asked the girl to do for 5 k but she started abusing the SP. They had a heated argument. By that time I had got the hint that this evening is ruined. I tried to calm her but she became very angry. And after that started venting her frustration at me. I was like. Wtf. I am paying for service and I have to bear her dramas. Somehow tried to calm that raw *. She was shouting at the top of her voice. I was like if someone would hear that. And on top of that I am a bachelor guy. Somehow she agreed after around 1 hour. By that time my mood was completely off and Johny refused to wake up. She was not at all willing to do anything at the quoted rate. I was like thinking of beating that SP black and blue. She said OK do whatever you want and leave me. I said wtf. She said she doesn't do DFK. No touching of boobs. No BJ. Just do and leave. I was not in the mood to start another argument. I asked her to shag me of with hand and finished somehow. Overall a bad experience. I mean the worst till date.

I paid and she left.

In conclusion I would say that evening was ruined because there was miscommunication from the SP to the girl about payment. Otherwise the girl was definitely the one to bang hard. New in the market. Perhaps that's why she was not happy with the rate.

I won't be giving any ratings. This was the like a nightmare and I forgot long time back.

WIR- Never until she agrees with the rates. Otherwise never ever.

Bombay Guy
10-01-17, 04:49
Which MILF is good in service in Nawalar lane? Big asset and in saree which building is she available in Nawalkar lane.Try S*shmita at the 2 be 2 F. Unhurried and great service. You can also try Sw*ti at the same place who does rimming and CIM.

SamSamuel
10-01-17, 07:23
Anyone tried number ending 466? (number can be found in JD also).

After calling her, she told me that they operate from hotel near famous fast food restaurant (starting with Mc), and I need to book room with my ID. I denied that as I was not comfortable with that. Anyone tried that service?

SamSamuel
10-01-17, 08:01
Anyone tried number ending with 89 or 466 (got them from JD).

When I call her, she told me that they operate from hotel, they will book a room near famous fast food restaurant (starting with M c), and for that I need to give my I card. Which I was not comfortable with.

Anyone tried their service, any review?

TomSawyer911
10-01-17, 08:06
Hello Mumbaikars,

Am generally active in Blore thread but now I am on trip to Mumbai for 5 days.

So would request you to kindly share few contacts near South Mumbai, any inde or genuine SP contact will help. I need 2-3 good contacts that's all.

Can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts if you need.

TenInchIndian
10-01-17, 10:21
Do negotiate to 6 k, as it is very much possible!

Country Spa at Bandra is the nearest and best bet! It is expensive though with FS at 7 k plus counter charges. Experience is good.

Cheers.

TenInchIndian
10-01-17, 10:24
Seniors,

How should I go about arranging for a cheap lodge?

I have an indie contact and want to try at a reliable GFE lodge.

Mumbai suburbs would be preferred.

Please help.

TII.

ManiacTwoSeven
10-01-17, 11:42

Please share your experiences.I believe you are talking about Miss the here?

She does act naughty at times and seems willing to get fucked without rubber but not worth the risk to be honest.

BlueBallsThane
10-01-17, 13:08
Tried LaMedi spa in airoli. Great massage. Only NE. No extras hinted. Did not ask for it too. 60 min deep tissue at 1880! VFM if you want a great massage. Receptionist is a cute gal. Indian. But seems professional.

SmartVvarma
10-01-17, 14:13
Hello Mumbaikars,

Am generally active in Blore thread but now I am on trip to Mumbai for 5 days.

Can reciprocate with Bangalore contacts if you need.Check your PM Buddy.

Play Safe.

Pan76
10-01-17, 15:03
After my post few brothers have come out for help through PMs. As this my first ever trip to Mumbai, I am not fully convinced about handling indis and figuring out places to reach them. Going to NL all alone would not be the safest idea either. On a second thought, I would love to deal with a genuine SP in Mumbai having his birds in a star hotel or do delivery for outcall, may be 10 k to 15 k LT budget. I will be around Virar for 2 weeks.

Anyone from Mumbai, please help me before I reach next week.

Thanks / Pan.

Good morning Mumbai,

I am from Bangalore and have one week trip planned towards the end of this month. Looking for an awesome experience preferably ST. Any kind soul please share SP details along with a reference. Frankly, a model figure will make my trip successful. Will reciprocate when you guys visit Bangalore.

Tester
10-01-17, 17:11
Bad incident. Publish here. The full name of the SP and his last 5 numbers of mobile. His area of operations. . so that others can avoid him in future. If you have number of pinky. Publish last few digits too.

Cheers.

Hello to all!

In mongering there are times when you have good experiences and bad experiences. I also faced certain bad situation a few months earlier. I remember it was in January. I was new to mongering then. One fine weekend Johny was in the mood. So dialed a SP and asked for some slim bird. He quoted 5 k for 2 shots and I agreed. As I had a place requested for the girl to be sent to my apartment. As usual the girl would say she would reach within 1 hour but actually reached my place 3 hours late. I literally dozed of. She called me in and said she has reached my area but was not able to find my apartment. I said I am coming to pick up. When I went to the cab, I was super excited to see a fair, barely 18-19 years old girl smiling at me. I thought this SP has given me VFM bird. I could make out that she was barely new in the business and was really fresh. But all those good feelings were about to vanish. God had something else in store for me.

Anyhow paid for the cab and took her inside my flat. Initially chatted a little and asked about normal stuff. I was looking at her face. She was pretty and was kind of Raw. She asked for smoke which I said was a turn off. Gradually while the passion was building up I took her hand and felt her soft shoulders. I was constantly waiting for the moment to undress her and see those tight and well maintained Melons. But in a few moment disaster happened.

She asked how much is the rate fixed. I quoted 5 k. She said wtf? 5 k is not my rate. I go out only for 10 k. I was very angry. Called the SP and asked what nonsense is going on. SP asked the girl to do for 5 k but she started abusing the SP. They had a heated argument. By that time I had got the hint that this evening is ruined. I tried to calm her but she became very angry. And after that started venting her frustration at me. I was like. Wtf. I am paying for service and I have to bear her dramas. Somehow tried to calm that raw *. She was shouting at the top of her voice. I was like if someone would hear that. And on top of that I am a bachelor guy. Somehow she agreed after around 1 hour. By that time my mood was completely off and Johny refused to wake up. She was not at all willing to do anything at the quoted rate. I was like thinking of beating that SP black and blue. She said OK do whatever you want and leave me. I said wtf. She said she doesn't do DFK. No touching of boobs. No BJ. Just do and leave. I was not in the mood to start another argument. I asked her to shag me of with hand and finished somehow. Overall a bad experience. I mean the worst till date.

I paid and she left.

In conclusion I would say that evening was ruined because there was miscommunication from the SP to the girl about payment. Otherwise the girl was definitely the one to bang hard. New in the market. Perhaps that's why she was not happy with the rate.

I won't be giving any ratings. This was the like a nightmare and I forgot long time back.

WIR- Never until she agrees with the rates. Otherwise never ever.

BoobsManiac
10-01-17, 19:12
Bad incident. Publish here. The full name of the SP and his last 5 numbers of mobile. His area of operations. . so that others can avoid him in future. If you have number of pinky. Publish last few digits too.

Cheers.Unfortunately I have deleted the number of that SP. The end digits of Pinki is 921.

BoobsManiac
10-02-17, 04:55
Hello friends!

Was recently going through [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Was looking for some contacts. Found one Indie contact called Asha. Digits ending 031.

Asked for service. Quoted 6 k for ST. But the trick was she was asking for advance money via Paytm. I got doubtful and backed out.

Even though she looked beautiful in her pic, I thought that better to have control over Johny and not get cheated. Surprisingly she was even ready for anal with proper lubrication even though most of the indies don't agree for anal so easily. Perhaps to lure innocent mongers. Friends please be aware of this Fraud Indie! Attaching pics.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

TenInchIndian
10-02-17, 05:22
Going to NL alone is pretty safe if you keep to your own self till you reach the room.

Be nonchalant in all matters, even talking to the SP about a girl right on the roads or outside the room.

You can talk about all your requirements with the SP right in the room and he will show you the girls accordingly.

Don't be scared and try NL for a VFM experience.

TII.

After my post few brothers have come out for help through PMs. As this my first ever trip to Mumbai, I am not fully convinced about handling indis and figuring out places to reach them. Going to NL all alone would not be the safest idea either. On a second thought, I would love to deal with a genuine SP in Mumbai having his birds in a star hotel or do delivery for outcall, may be 10 k to 15 k LT budget. I will be around Virar for 2 weeks.

Anyone from Mumbai, please help me before I reach next week.

Thanks / Pan.

HardDik1990
10-02-17, 06:10
Dear friends,

Writing my first FR as I am new to ISG.

This Friday jhonny was in a mood for some action and I always love banging bhabhis in sarees so contacted a sp from miraroad who shared some pics and selected one Gujarati bhabhi in her mid 30's.

Went to the SPs flat in Mira road where the bhabhi was waiting for me. It was 5.30 in the evening and she was in authentic Gujurathi saree with bare back with bangles and all as she was going for a some event as festivities where on after meeting me. Paid the SP and went inside the bedroom.

Had a small chat for 5 minutes before I started kissing her and she started biting my neck. Pushed her on the bed lifted her saree and went down on her, did 69 undressed her blouse and asked her to give me a boobjob and blowjob which she did. Pressed her against the wall and took her there and the second round in the missionary style completely nude which just the bangles on her hand felt great.

Service 7 out of 10.

Damages 4 k + 1 k for flat.

LoneRanger1976
10-02-17, 09:37
What has happened to the country spa.

Pay no more than 2. 5 K for FS.

Try hard, I have had plenty there at this price.

Do negotiate to 6 k, as it is very much possible!

TenInchIndian
10-02-17, 10:10
Whoa, 2.5 k.

Seems rather impossible these days there. Miss V?

CottonGreen
10-02-17, 10:47

Try hard, I have had plenty there at this price.Yes I visited NL several times since last 8 years, never faced problems, chicks are in range of 1.7 k, 2.2 k, 2.5 k and 3.5 k. Safe place and VFM.

RockyAmicable
10-02-17, 12:10
Just wondering if anyone has?

KevinShah718
10-02-17, 12:35
Thanks for sharing this mate. I believe the classic herd mentality was at operation, whereby everyone believed 6-7 k was the normal price (I myself ended up paying this last week). I believe this gives us enough room to bargain.

It seems that miss (The famous tennis player) is back to base for good. Any reports on that? Also, who are the next probables?

Ralsdm
10-02-17, 15:15

She has a regular boyfriend but for lady's brain after all money is oxygen! However she is smart enough to keep things successfully under the wraps in the name of event management job and yet make him believe that she is his Sita! These ladies know that no clerical job can ever pay her so much which a few days of escorting can do. That too it's WIN WIN for a lady!Lucky. Lucky. Lucky. Cherish your find. Happy humping bro.

RockyAmicable
10-02-17, 15:47
Tried LaMedi spa in airoli. Great massage. Only NE. No extras hinted. Did not ask for it too. 60 min deep tissue at 1880! VFM if you want a great massage. Receptionist is a cute gal. Indian. But seems professional.Anyone tried Ganga Spa in Sunder Nagar, Malad West?

BlueBallsThane
10-02-17, 16:43
FR on BL! Spa. I knew from before that this was a professional spa but recently got a message from them on my mongering no. So was sure that their policy has changed.

It has good ambience with nice large rooms.

Took deep tissue 60 min. Counter 3 k.

In walks the dream which many mongers hope for. She looks 18 yrs old though told me was 22. Pretty face. Thin toned body. I was smitten!

Started flirting with her right from the beginning. She was very responsive and replied smartly to all my words. Kept singing old Hindi songs in between. Voice of an angel though out of tune sometimes.

Avg massage with erotic rubbing of all crevices.

I was getting total GFE even before asking for it. Then came to the deed. Tl HJ licking and kissing for 3 k. Tried bargaining but she did not budge. Knows her worth it seems!

Loosened jeans pulled up her top and bra and statted kissing all over neck and chest. Sucked my nipples as if there is no tomorrow. What sexy body she has. Fat only at right places in right amount. All the while I was groping her and she was moaning softly in my ears. Put my finger in her ass and vag. She responded to it nicely. I kisseg her all over but vag had smell so did not lick. Vag smell is the only negative. Took her no. Will contact her for FS!

P. S. She said her name is T at π¥I but it may be only her working name.

The Star Lord
10-02-17, 16:59
Hello brothers,

Will be travelling quite frequently to Jamshedpur for work and staying at the Ramada. Would be great to meet interesting Indies or visit a good MP. Can fellow travelers help with contacts?

Star Lord.

Vishal1980
10-02-17, 17:20
Any MILF in Navalkar lane good for fucking seniors please help me with name and budget.

Why Oh Why
10-02-17, 17:33

She has a regular boyfriend but for lady's brain after all money is oxygen! However she is smart enough to keep things successfully under the wraps in the name of event management job and yet make him believe that she is his Sita! These ladies know that no clerical job can ever pay her so much which a few days of escorting can do. That too it's WIN WIN for a lady!ButockMann,

Can you please PM me her number? And what was the damage? Looks like she's into the act too, but what all is she open to do in bed?

Manchalu55
10-02-17, 17:47
Hi folks,

I am a new member. Was in the mongering till 5 years back. But then there was gap. Hence lost the track. Previous indies and SPs are not available. Just few days back found this site. Amazed by the FRs and information on this forum. Am interested in indies. Mature 35+.

Would be glad if seniors will help to find some. Have not gathered a data of contacts to share. Let me start and will share FRs and contacts.

JizzDelight
10-02-17, 17:47
Guys,

I have been following this forum for quite some time now. Reading each and every post in here. Mongering in the background for the past few years now.

What I've been also doing in parallel is creating a database of Spas in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai with detailed info including Address, Contact, Extras Availability, Damages, Thai, NE, Sex, etc. Etc. You get the idea right? Have managed to work out a decent list on Google Sheets. However, I do not wish to make this public, as I'm aware that LE would also be on the lookout to crackdown these places. That said, what I want to do with the help of a few genuine lot in here, is to make this into a comprehensive Spa Guide that can act as a quick reference, whenever you are hard and feel the need to release.

To start off, I invite seniors and forum legends to contribute / validate / update and help me grow this. No BS, please note that I will only grant access after going through your posts in here. Trolls and smart asses will be ignored.

Cheers guys and happy mongering!

Why Oh Why
10-02-17, 17:50
Read a lot about NL in the thread here. But where is this place. Also, it seems big, with different floors. Is it safe? I'll be in Mumbai for a couple of days and want to indulge in some mongering.

Any members had a good experience there and saved the girls contact? Please DM me. Would like to try. I'm here from the BLR thread, and can share contacts for whenever you are in Bengaluru.

ManiacTwoSeven
10-02-17, 18:13
Thanks for sharing this mate. I believe the classic herd mentality was at operation, whereby everyone believed 6-7 k was the normal price (I myself ended up paying this last week). I believe this gives us enough room to bargain.

It seems that miss (The famous tennis player) is back to base for good. Any reports on that? Also, who are the next probables?Well, good luck getting anything more than a HJ for 2.5 k at country spa buddy.

Do share your experience.

Grromit
10-02-17, 19:01
In general, I often find it's much easier to bargain at the end of the month, on weekdays when customer traffic is the least and that used to serve me well at the Country where I used to draw the line at 3 K (made sure that was all I carried! Off late thanks to all the attention it's been getting, I'm sure it's getting harder to drive good value from the place. The main reason why I've stayed away for more than 6-8 months.

Whoa, 2.5 k.

Seems rather impossible these days there. Miss V?

BlackPanty
10-02-17, 19:51
Could you guide me how you got the SPs number?

Dear friends,

Writing my first FR as I am new to ISG.

This Friday jhonny was in a mood for some action and I always love banging bhabhis in sarees so contacted a sp from miraroad who shared some pics and selected one Gujarati bhabhi in her mid 30's.

Went to the SPs flat in Mira road where the bhabhi was waiting for me. It was 5.30 in the evening and she was in authentic Gujurathi saree with bare back with bangles and all as she was going for a some event as festivities where on after meeting me. Paid the SP and went inside the bedroom.

Had a small chat for 5 minutes before I started kissing her and she started biting my neck. Pushed her on the bed lifted her saree and went down on her, did 69 undressed her blouse and asked her to give me a boobjob and blowjob which she did. Pressed her against the wall and took her there and the second round in the missionary style completely nude which just the bangles on her hand felt great.

Service 7 out of 10.

Damages 4 k + 1 k for flat.

TomSawyer911
10-02-17, 20:14
Any kind soul willing to share ref for Elisha number ending with 489?

She is particular on ref with trailing digits, please PM me.

Sidguru
10-03-17, 01:38
Hi guys,

I've been a regular monger for over a decade now (since my college days) and have somehow managed to score without the help of the internet. I think with times, we must evolve, so here I am. Let me begin by saying that I have had some amazing experiences in Delhi and Bangalore. It has taken me a while, but I have compiled a list of resources in Delhi that has proven to be a great help to Johnny.

Bombay, on the other hand, has been the trickiest of places for me. I have somehow ended up in some awkward situations most of the times. I recently tried organizing a party for my friend's birthday. Booked a swanky 5-star high rise hotel in Worli (you'll know which one) and ended up doing a search on Locanto (wanted to take this route). Found a reasonably legit-looking SP (number ending in 531). He said they do parties. Booked 2 girls. Damage was to be 10 k for 4 hours. Sounded reasonable. He sent photos over WhatsApp as well. However. Here's where the problem started. When they arrived, they seemed to be VERY different from the photographs. I double checked the whatsapp messages. One of them was the same girl, with a heavily edited photograph. The other one was totally different. Re-negotiated with the SP. Told him 7. 5 k for both. He surprisingly agreed. Great.

Then came the shocker. The cute one refused to dance! Since we had booked a suite, we sent the birthday boy with her to the room. He came out completely exasperated within 5 minutes and said she wouldn't do anything but missionary. Damn. Called the SP again, asking for a replacement. By this time, the party had died out. The mood had been killed. All the Johnnys in the room were annoyed. The other girl, in the meantime, was trying her level best to keep the morale high, but even she wouldn't do anything except let us spank her rounded bottom.

We paid them 5 k (for literally no services) and bid them farewell. Horrible experience. Next time, not doing this without recommendations!

Andy7
10-03-17, 05:06
Is it advisable to walk straight into the NL bldgs without knowing any SP & peek into different dens on all floors before settling for one. ?

TomHardy223
10-03-17, 06:30

Try hard, I have had plenty there at this price.Gentlemen,

We've been Had! Will try the 2.5-3 k.

BoobsManiac
10-03-17, 07:10
Hello all!

Most of the times you find that all the ads in Locanto are Fake and 95% of them are Scam. I was also facing same problem and was not getting any genuine indie contact.

But recently I came across an Ad giving details of Massage service at home. I was tempted. I thought that this ad looks genuine and so let's contact. The ad also got some reviews, I thought of contacting.

When I first called the number, a female Picked up from the other Side. Her name was Rajni. Hearing her voice, initially I thought she would be a young girl only. She said she gives body massage at 5000 for 2 hours. I thought wow. I thought my luck has brightened with this find. I straight away told that I am looking for some extra services. She replied Yes I know sir, everyone needs extra!! Even she looks forward to extra service and less of Massage service! I got excited. Asked if night service is available. She said yes she was available for night service. I definitely thought she is an indi, posting in the guise of massage. So without any delay, asked her to send her pics. She readily agreed and sent me the pics.

But KLPD happened. The Lady in the pic was a MILF. Maybe 35-40 years old. Definitely not what I was expecting. Slim in Body shape but Definitely not my type. She called many times after that but I didn't pick up as was not interested.

Hence sometimes some ads are genuine and posted by genuine people but that is not we are looking for. I expect better luck next time.

Thanks!!