PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

LetterDevil
12-23-17, 03:50
Hi friends,

I am once a month type monger. But I always use single condom for penetration, even for anal and used to do bare for oral. But one of my friend who is doctor has told me that single condom is effective only for contraception and for prevention of other infection than HIV. He told that single condom is not effective against HIV, however if you use two condoms then you are little bit safe.

Now my question to dear friends is that, should I use single or double. And what about the actions up till now?Hahahaha no offense bro but you sure your friend is a doctor? That's the dumbest advice anyone can give you! Either he was pulling your leg or someone needs to make sure his degree is taken back! Two condoms is very very very dangerous and any 'educated' doctor will tell you that in all likelihood will cause both to tear if you wear 2.

P.S.: One condom works with HIV and STD's just as good.

GoldenRule
12-23-17, 03:50
Is this the miss P from Chembur?

Hey brother,

Would love to try this one. Please DM with get digits. Would be grateful. Thank you.

AmpMax
12-23-17, 04:33
Hi friends,

I am once a month type monger. But I always use single condom for penetration, even for anal and used to do bare for oral. But one of my friend who is doctor has told me that single condom is effective only for contraception and for prevention of other infection than HIV. He told that single condom is not effective against HIV, however if you use two condoms then you are little bit safe.

Now my question to dear friends is that, should I use single or double. And what about the actions up till now?Maybe there is a misunderstanding? Does he mean that you should change the condom? I think using same one for anal and vaginal is bad for the gal for sure. Also the risk of breakage increases. So not two condoms simultaneously, but one replacement in between?

Ravik5932
12-23-17, 05:06
Hi friends,

Now my question to dear friends is that, should I use single or double. And what about the actions up till now?There is no added advantage by using double condom other than psychological.

There is no hundred percent safe method as far as HIV and STD are concerned. But using condom greatly reduces the chance of getting these deceases. It is the best method available as far as HIV is concerned as of now. Hopefully they will find a vaccine in the future for HIV. Be safe and use condom even for BJ.

DREmergency11
12-23-17, 06:14
Hahahaha no offense bro but you sure your friend is a doctor? Thats the dumbest advice anyone can give you! Either he was pulling your leg or someone needs to make sure his degree is taken back! Two condoms is very very very dangerous and any 'educated' doctor will tell you that in all likelihood will cause both to tear if you wear 2.

P.S.: One condom works with HIV and STD's just as good.My friend I think you must have misunderstood what your Dr friend has to say about condom.

Always remember thumb rule. Never use same condom for anal and vaginal. Because the anal hole has tones of bacteria. And the vaginal hole is relatively clear of harmful bacteria.

You can have just one condom if the case do vaginal then do anal. Never vice versa.

About transmission of HIV, HPB, Hep C viruses they are the most common feared diseases.

But you must remember the transmission of HIV through vaginal sex is negligible it is close to 0.05-0.1% of all cases or you can say 8 per 10,000 encounter.

The max risk is with blood transfusion. Needle stick injury.

HIV virus is vary fragile it cannot stay long outside body so the myth of people putting needle in theatre seat and people getting HIV. (whatsapp mess) is a myth.

HIV is not present in Saliva, urinal, Sweat. (the saliva which is blood stain contains HIV but risk is negligible).

Remember HIV is transmitted by blood and serum. The more the friction the more chance of micro trauma to blood vessel the more blood will come out and mix. So anal sex has higher chances than vaginal.

Remember if you have sex with HIV + female both anal / oral / vaginal anal will carry higher risk anal then vaginal then oral.

2 condoms are always better than one condom. But the protection is almost the same 1 condom protects 92% 2 condom will protect 95% approx.

Remember we have not develop a method which protects 100% . Even condom has failure rate. For 100% protection don't have sex that's the rule.

Now about accidental slippage, break, unprotected intercourse. You and we the medical professional we all are in the same boat. We get needle prick during surgeries, in ward rounds etc.

The best what you can do is go consult a doctor he will give you medication to take for a month or so and you will be safe of the disease.

Eg:- you have sex with a HIV female. Take medication on time you are 99.99% free of HIV that is for sure. The problem is we don't go to doctors.

Government has free medicine for HIV. You can get vaccination for hepatitis B for free or go to private.

If you are one of the shy ones or are afraid of social stigma. I have a plan for you. If such thing happens to you and you want to take medication. Go to near by govt hospital. Buy a needle from chemist new sterile needle, prick it on your feet. And take that needle and show it to the ward doctor and tell ([Non-English text deleted by Admin]). He will give you the HIV treatment that's the protocol.

P.S.: Only do it if all other method fail. Because of your miss adventure the ward boy the cleaner will get in trouble.

Best method is go to govt hospital ask the doctor there he / she will guide you I am 100% sure. If you get a male doctor there are chances he will ask you questions (kaha gaya tha, kitna diya, acha tha kya, meko bhi numer de na etc) remember they are also human (tharak sabko hoti hai).

P: S the data which I just shared with you about HIV is real and latest according to CDC guideline. Other are my personal experience word.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SpaceTronik
12-23-17, 08:16
Hey guys!

I am a new member on the forum. I bought the subscription in the hope to get an insight on the mongering scene in Mumbai. Lived in Dubai for 2 years and that's where my journey began. It's my sincere request to all the Senior Members to show some guidance to the one's who are new to the mongering world! Been scammed on Locanto twice!

Been reading about Country Spa and with all the clues mentioned, was finally able to locate the place. Tried Miss. DD & Miss. V.

Miss. DD.

This was my first time, got done with formalities at the counter and I was shown my way to the room. Was getting changed into my disposals and enters Miss. The. Definitely one of the cutest Thai faces I've seen so far.

Started with a nice back massage, little bit of chit chat and while she was working on my thigh's, she accidentally touched my balls not once, but a couple of times. I popped the question for extra's and she was more than happy to go all the way!

Started with DFK, then a good 5 min CBJ and finally came in WOT! Just loved her super soft skin and those seductive eyes!

The overall experience was very good which made me want to come back here and try Miss. V!

Damages- 8 k + Counter Charges.

Miss V.

She's NE and not a Thai! The massage was okay, Went for the full Package.

Started with a nice BBBJ, ended in WOT. Overall experience was good, but definitely not as good as Miss. The.

Damages- 6 k+ Counter Charges.

MP's are nice but not exactly my thing, I feel Indies are what I am looking for. I request all the fellow members on this group to please help a brother out and share a few digits. I like them Classy, Indian pretty. Will really appreciate if someone could Help get contact details for Miss. P Kaur and Miss. Eisha!

Budget- 15-25 k ST.

Safe mongering!

BoobsManiac
12-23-17, 08:36
Bro,

People are raving about her and her tits, like Boobsmaniac and Bangsex.

You however are saying totally otherwise.

Please give your honest opinion and request other seniors to also comment for everyone's benefit.

Cheers guys.

Safe mongering.Hi bro,

Well there are two Nikki's discussed in this forum, Nikki and Nikki 2.

The Nikki which I have tried is.

1) NE babe from Meghalaya.

2) 20 something.

3) Short in height.

4) Massive boobs.

5) Cute ass.

6) Total white skin, no make up, just little lipstick.

Well I found her to be very good in terms of her behavior and friendly nature.

She is not a time watcher and makes you comfortable, no rowdy behavior, took money from me after the deed, is ready to negotiate the price, takes care of your needs in the deed, like which position you want and which you don't. Except anal and CIM she is open to everything. Another thing is she is not the one who will throw you out of the room after the deed. And no there won't be any queue at her door, just one person act. Also if you are having an athlete kind of physique she will love it as she told she like slim fit guys and fortunately I am. Lets you feast on her massive assets, bite and leave love bites and she won't get irritated. In fact her assets are her biggest assets. Of course every person is not the same and some may offer different opinions but also at the same time she is certainly not bad, in fact if you refer my FR on her I had a nice session, Not everyone may like the same girl and so don't get confused. If you want to meet contact the person and see for yourself. I am attaching her very latest pics for you know gauge her assets and decide. Of course due to privacy face covered.

Hope your doubts cleared bro.

Thanks.

LickMyDikk
12-23-17, 09:13
A month back had taken ms S at the famous spa near MS darkness. Nice looking south Indian fair chic with a great figure.

During my first visit a month she said she was suffering from a break up and was sad. So I said don't worry then I'll massage you, it was great to have massaged such a great figure right ass and boobs. Only negative was I heard a lot of crying from her. But that gave me an upper hand. While stopping her tears I kept kissing her telling that I'll support her to get ahead of her past. Cracked a few jokes and she was normal again.

We never spoke about money just kept kissing for 15 minutes while clothes kept coming off. I went down to give her DATY but she said no I can't you are a stranger, after telling a few mushy words like I liked you a lot you can rely on me. She agreed sucked her 5 minutes and there she cums hard. Post this She just gave me a HJ which was disappointing as she said she doesn't give BJ to strangers, despite lot of convincing only HJ.

Fast forward, I took her digits. Did a lot of flirting, calls, video chats and within a week we were out on a movie date, post the movie we visited a hotel banged all night and now every Tuesday (her holiday) we fuck around somewhere and I give her 5 K for the night. It's a great experience to fuck a spa chic whose heart was broken in this way we both are happy with life. Her pussy is as good as a Virgin so I'm sure she might be fucked 10 20 times at best by her ex.

Looks 8, ass 9, figure 8. 5, boobs 7.5, sex craze 100, moaning 11. Her best positions WOT, Doggy.

WIR as long as I can.

While most seniors might know the place already I'll share details only to very selected seniors whom I know, can rely and can value add to me as well. As she is not a WG and I don't want to ruin my fuck. Cheers, LMD.

Bond Bond
12-23-17, 10:23
Also posted on Pune forum.

Hi There, anyone here has an active S. A. Membership? My premium membership expired and I cannot read any of the old messages. It says upgrade to read and I don't want to spend another 5 k there. There was one chick who had shared her digits. And damn I can't read that message now. And as I was travelling didn't save her number on my fone either. Need help. Please PM is anyone can help.

JamesN
12-23-17, 10:48
Can you provide me her details myself new in this field we exchange some other time.

Hello friends!

I don't know how to explain, but when you are going through bad luck, nothing seems perfect, but when lady luck smiles on you, your life becomes awesome. That's the same case in mongering, in my opinion and I firmly believe that luck and fuck goes hand in hand. When you are unlucky you face bad situations and when you are lucky you experience the heights of pleasure.

Anyways coming to the story, after having tasted a beautiful NE treat, lady luck smiled again and I got the contact of a beautiful Muslim indie girl (a long time wish to have one). She told that she is not a regular in this field and does this very rarely. She can be considered as a model going by her looks and her hourglass figure. Very fair, carrying a conservative aura of a modern chick with a gentle behavior and lots of sex appeal. Considering the innocent look that she had and the cutest smile, at the same time a small mole below her pink lips made her look horny and myself getting confused how to handle her.

Monocef
12-23-17, 10:53

Hi There, anyone here has an active S. A. Membership? My premium membership expired and I cannot read any of the old messages. It says upgrade to read and I don't want to spend another 5 k there. There was one chick who had shared her digits. And damn I can't read that message now. And as I was travelling didn't save her number on my fone either. Need help. Please PM is anyone can help.What help you need.

Tell me.

Regards.

Monocef
12-23-17, 10:55
Hi friends,

Now my question to dear friends is that, should I use single or double. And what about the actions up till now?Single is best.

Never use double cover.

Aphrodeus
12-23-17, 15:57
Visiting Mumbai and called up the counter after figuring out the hints from the reports. Lady on the other side started interviewing like I was applying for a job (ROFL), name? When did you last come?, whom did you take? After few minutes of my unsuccessful bluffing, she said that the renovation is going on and ended the conversation. Of course, I know that's not the truth and I plan to land up there directly and check it out.

Play safe,

Aphro.

NewtoHyd
12-23-17, 17:41
I am visiting Mumbai for a short trip next week, kindly help me with nice GFE indie for whole night. Budget around 10-15 k, I know Mumbai is expensive but I can stretch a little bit more. I am not into spa, SP. Any good GFE indie with or without place is good. Need not be a stunner but more of a performer.

Thanks a lot guys, I can help you in Hyderabad, del.

Picassown
12-23-17, 19:22
Dear Mumbaikars,

Visiting Navi Mumbai for a week, can some kind soul dish out some Contacts of SPs / Indies / Spa / service bars in and nearabouts of Nerul / Vashi / Belapur please.

My last visit in Oct. Did not yield me a single response from any senior. Resorted to RTFF and had a very lame experience in a Vashi spa, for which I have posted my FR.

Hoping for a better response this time and looking forward to writing a better FR this time.

Please do not disappoint again friends.

BoobsManiac
12-24-17, 05:13
Is this the miss P from Chembur?There is another miss P, the fair Marathi girl.

Which you are referring to? This one is from Loc.

JatinPride
12-24-17, 05:30
Hello brothers,

Will it be possible for you to share SP contacts or spas in Mumbai?

I can return the favour by supplying you multiple contacts in Indonesia giving top notch service.

Sorry I'm new to Bombay and still haven't had any good experience yet. Will post my experience later.

Inbox me please.

Thanks much!

BoobLover1979
12-24-17, 10:07
I am not a good writer actually. Just want to update on a little old FR. Met this gorgeous lady. Got her on locanto. Chatted for few days and decided to unite finally.

I didn't ask for her or pics. So didn't know how she looks like.

She picked up me in cab and went to a hotel booked through stayuncle.

She is just bomb. A BBW kinda lady. Had a hard 2 session for almost 4 hours. Not a time watcher.

Looks- 8.

Ass- 9.

Boobs- 8 (big one).

Damage- 6 k.

WIR. Yes.

BoobLover1979
12-24-17, 10:11
Please PM me the handle of that chick on SA. Let me check if I have her contact details.

Hi There, anyone here has an active S. A. Membership? My premium membership expired and I cannot read any of the old messages. It says upgrade to read and I don't want to spend another 5 k there. There was one chick who had shared her digits. And damn I can't read that message now. And as I was travelling didn't save her number on my fone either. Need help. Please PM is anyone can help.

SongokuDBz
12-24-17, 12:19
I would like to tip my hat to fellow members IntrepidExplor and Shahiste72 for their quick response and pointers to The County Spa, Mumbai.

Special thanks to IntrepidExplor for reaching out and explaining everything in bullet points, thanks a ton bro  you made my Mumbai trip worth it.

The County Spa, Mumbai.

This review has been pending for a while now, apologise I couldn't get it out on time.

Came back from vacationing in Mumbai – Amritsar – Agra and Delhi few days back and boy the trip couldn't have come at better time, with all the helpful FRs and guidance from fellow members IntrepidExplor and Shahiste72.

So I dialed in and booked 90 minutes Balinese 5. 3 k massage with Thai masseuses. No names asked or referred, and I was little late in asking a reference to fellow senior -rookie mistake in excitement-. However, after reaching this well setup place, asked the front desk who's going to be my masseuses for the day and if I could see her? She obliged and in came Miss A and I was like – Wow okay, good start  Johnny felt the little tremors and was getting all excited.

Miss A – describing her she's right about 5'5-6 inches tall, with amazing white silky skin and sweet smell with perfectly looking assets. Coming from the famous city of "The Country Spa" and worked as performance artist (local dancer). No wonder she had an amazing rack – holy cow! All that when fully clothed, imagine without it?!

Continuing the experience, she directed me to this small passage of a corridor, last room on the left, and told me to slip in to the dispo and wait, while she gets the necessary things for the massage. I ignore the dispo and quickly undress and cover my lower half with given towel and lie face down. She walks in and not noticing the dispo on the table, she starts the massage and 5 minutes in she feels my butt and tells me, why haven't I used the dispo? Asked her if that's OK not to wear and continue the massage? She was like – OK! It that's what I really want – and that was my queue, to ask her for the services. She quoted me 8 K for full service and anything less would be 6 K B2B. And I quickly realised I was just carrying 5 K and my heart sunk in.

I told her that I only have 5 K and would she be able to give B2B? She flat out said NO! So I tried to convince her for whatever I had. Didn't want to beg or sound desperate, but she keep on declining on giving B2B. So asked to do the massage which was really nice, and I was all heartbroken from the inside, not knowing what to do, and 20 minutes in to the massage, she said give me the 5 K and I'll do B2 B only. I was like– Fuck Yah! Quickly paid her and she turned back towards the door and slowly but steadily started to unbutton her Thai gown and I could see her white milky spotless back with an amazing body perfume. She was freaking toying with me and I bloody loved every second of it. She gradually turned towards me with removing her pink bra and showing one of her tit and slowly showing them both, my expression was like Oh My God– look at those amazing tits.

They were perfect in size, shape and the best part mouthful, she removed her underpants and I got to see and access her perfectly shaved, clean and sweet smelling pussy. She applied some oil on both of us and started the perfect Bangkok style body slide massage. She used every inch of her body to give me the pleasure that I couldn't ask for. The body slides along with DFK was body chilling, she went deep with the FK and little bit of biting was warranted I supposed, I quickly reciprocated the same along with fingering her pussy and her anal.

She kept pushing my hand off from her butt hole, but I kept going at it. I made sure I had no or uneven nails that could cut her. But she gave up finally and let me do whatever. As we continued the body slide I asked her to turn around so I could pleasure her pussy, and went down on her with all the right places and tongue movement with pressure. She was literally shivering and moaning and constantly moving around. I held her ass tight and asked her to blow me and without thinking twice she gave me the best BBBJ in the world. I've had few, but this was better than my visit to Bangkok or another place. She used her tongue and mouth like a suction cup and went deep throat and I was almost going to shoot. I somehow managed to hold off and quickly changed positions to DFK for god knows how many minutes and she whispered in my ears that, she would like to blow me off at the end, and who was I to deny her wish. We moved to 69 again and for the next few minutes we went in deep at each ends till one of us climaxed first and apparently it was me.

Post session we took bath together and even there we fooled around kissing, fondling a little bit of biting, once dried off took a look at the time and to my surprise 15-20 minutes left on the clock, so asked her to finish the massage and that was best the thing. Miss A and I was butt naked and she gave me the best dry massage I ever got. I reached the Nirvana stage in no time and was all loose and relaxed like never before.

Miss A knows how to pleasure her client; she's got perfect body with everything proportionate and well maintained.

The place is expensive for a SPA that offers FS but the service given is freaking top-notch. I would not mind spending 8 K here once in a while.

The breakdown of the service: GFE – 9/10, DFK – 10/10, BBBJ – 10/10, B2B– 8/10.

Total damages: Massage 90 minutes + B2B – 5.3 K + 5 k = 10.3 K.

I know it's a lot of money but being my first time along with some rookie mistake and early shock; I could have been no action, but no fucks given here man! I thoroughly enjoyed with no complaints as the 90 minutes massage paid off at the end to sort things out.

Maliagp
12-24-17, 12:26
Hello guys,

I contacted a model from SA and she met just for dinner asked 7 k. I paid 7 k and met her at JW.

After two months of chat I decided meet her this time she asked advance 25 k for meeting. Since I met her before I thought she will not cheat and transferred her 25 k to her.

Next day she switched her phone and she did not come.

Her phone is still active and she is not picking up my phone.

What should be done to recover my money?

Any idea will be helpful.

My PM active.

RaulBvl
12-24-17, 13:03
Hello fellow mongers,

Well getting active after almost a year now. Busy with work, but looking to make most of holiday season. Had some great contacts sometime back and shared in this forum and got great responses from kind members. Sadly, nothing serious now. Looking for action between Andheri-Borivali, any seniors or fellows would be kind enough to share details of some independent ms with me.

Looking forward for some replies and coordination friends.

Cheers.

Praks111
12-24-17, 14:28
I had come across one inde probably. Her name is Miss are or say queen in many Indian languages. Not sure if I got her number of LOC or Tinder. Her last digits end with 110. Her WA DP looks too good.

Anyone here tried her.

Awaiting to hear reviews from some of you for sure.

Praks111
12-24-17, 15:10
She is good worth trying.

Dear friends,

I really need your advice on Anita. Chembur, whom I am planning to visit. I have found mixed FRs about her. I am 40+ so age is ok for me provided her service, looks, body and hygiene is good. I come from Pune and will appreciate your frank advice. T I A.

MadMax12
12-24-17, 15:22
Acknowledgement:

Big thank you to miss Momo.

Big Thank you to Viiki Bro & another senior who does not want to be named. Mainly Vikki bro for getting me hooked with famous Momo. I don't want to use word MILF as I find it word can be disgracing her maintained physique & her skills.

7th Dec afternoon.

Called her & booked her appointment for 4 pm. Reached there at her place. I must say she is very good host. As soon as I reached I was offered Lychi Juice.

Momo is a wonderful kinky looking girl. She looked better than her earlier DP.

We had long DFK & we undressed each other.

While seeing her only My tool was on. I was told to lie on my back & she caressed me every where. Was fully on. Bed has got mirror fitted in so whole act was looked so kinky.

I just loved her act. Then I lie on front & she licked me vigorously. She gave me Super duper BBBJ. She kept on licking shaft with her sexy tongue & my dick was enjoying each moment of licking.

Then I fucked her in Cow boy style, miss & finally doggy. It was again prolonged one. She enjoyed my dick & I liked her energy.Nicely drafted FR bro. Your rocking.

MadMax12
12-24-17, 15:29
Acknowledgement:

Big Thank you to Viiki Bro & another senior who does not want to be named. Mainly Vikki bro for getting me hooked with famous Momo. I don't want to use word MILF as I find it word can be disgracing her maintained physique & her skills..Nicely drafted FR bro you are rocking. But don't you think you are by paying that much amount you are increasing market of indie. Any way keep posting.

Bulldozer789
12-24-17, 19:06
I received contacts of Priya, Fiza etc with a good reference. By mistake that message was deleted and I forgot the ID I received it from. Dear friend can you please resend me that message. Many regards. TIA.

Clavet10
12-24-17, 20:17
We need more guys like you in this forum bro. Thanks for the honest and in depth report.

Cheers bud.

Hi bro,

2) 20 something.

3) Short in height.

4) Massive boobs.

5) Cute ass.

6) Total white skin, no make up, just little lipstick..

Picassown
12-24-17, 20:30
Hello guys,

I contacted a model from SA and she met just for dinner asked 7 k. I paid 7 k and met her at JW.

After two months of chat I decided meet her this time she asked advance 25 k for meeting. Since I met her before I thought she will not cheat and transferred her 25 k to her.

My PM active.A friend had a similar experience, we got together to resolve this issue; another guy approached the swindler on SA got her to agree for a meet. Three of us swooped down and literally cornered the girl, threatened her with LE action and made her handover her phone as collateral. While the original amount 20 k could not be recovered, we did derive satisfaction by scaring the daylights out of her and crushing her phone under our car tire.

BangSex
12-25-17, 00:13
Solicit your help in sharing digits of Sia please.

I am not a good writer actually. Just want to update on a little old FR. Met this gorgeous lady. Got her on locanto. Chatted for few days and decided to unite finally.

I didn't ask for her or pics. So didn't know how she looks like.

She picked up me in cab and went to a hotel booked through stayuncle.

She is just bomb. A BBW kinda lady. Had a hard 2 session for almost 4 hours. Not a time watcher.

Looks- 8.

Ass- 9.

Boobs- 8 (big one).

Damage- 6 k.

WIR. Yes.

AtlantaBud
12-25-17, 04:44
Requesting clarification from experienced members re: differences between Nikki vs. Nikki2 as I am totally confused. I've read the FRs but can't seem to get a clear read. Would like to know:

Color (fair vs. Dusky), age range, build, DFK, BBBJ. I think this would help a lot of newbies. Thanks in advance for reply or PM.

RTFF.

A3

LazeInPeace
12-25-17, 06:35
Hi Raj,

Your PM is full.

Please PM me the contacts of PK.

What is her height?

Your friend indicates she is worth 10 k.

Is she mature or childish? At 54 I look more for stimulation and excitement rather than robust action.

Thank you.

Is ref. Required?

Acknowledgment:

Big thanks to you miss E.

Big thank you to Smart Varma Bro & NMS & one more senior who does not want to be name. Bro Smart Varma this FR is my reflection of gratitude towards you & Miss E. In short time we became good buddies.

6th Dec: With the help of above mentioned all seniors I could met one of finest one of most caring one of most beautiful & one of very rare tigress / bomb. Thank you so much guys. Well this was last minute addition to my pre-decided mongering schedule. She is very famous in Mumbai forum. Well the most beautiful part of her even though she is connected with Show Biz Miss E is very down to earth easy to talk girl.

Raj.

KingHammers
12-25-17, 06:57
Gentlemen,

I have tried MPs and some Indi's. I want to try a high end indie now. They should be super classy (model / celebs if I am lucky) and well figured and able to have a conversation.

Is this asking for too much?

If any one of you have contacts, I would be much obliged.

Cheers.

Tyler Durden15
12-25-17, 07:26
Reading a spate of good reviews of miss Momo I tried her out this weekend and while I do not disagree with the earlier good reviews my experience was okay. Major turnoff for me was her accent, that was a major buzzkill. She has a nasal voice with heavy bong lilt. While that is not of importance for most people, I for some reason get turned off. She has amazing pair of tits and very well maintained body for sure. She has great energy and very much involved in the whole act. But be aware that she might be little older than what she claims and while her body shows absolutely no signs of that, her face betrays her claims. BJ was okay, good tongue action but I felt her teeth on my dick which I hate. She is open for all positions and does an aggressive WOT but I felt that the pussy was loose so I couldn't finish off in the intercourse. So I asked her to jerk me off to completion which she did but was way too rough with my dick.

So all in all a very average experience probably because I have been spoilt by services of Sabrina and Ashna. Though their bodies are nowhere close to Momo but the overall experience with them was considerably better and I think I would stick with them in future as far as MILFs are considered.

Body: 9 (slim with huge and shapely racks and small derriere. Good dressing sense).

DFK: 10.

BJ: 6 (she definitely has the skills, but my experience was strictly OK).

Breasts: 10 (big shapely bust, youthful in appearance and not droopy like other MILFs).

Pussy: clean no smell but felt it was loose.

Value for money: 6.

Mindapur
12-25-17, 12:04
Is this the same anita listed on SEA. ?

If yes ID have second thoughts.

K.

She is good worth trying.

SfoCowboy
12-25-17, 12:27
I think this girl is on instagram. You could threaten to name and shame her.

Hello guys,

My PM active.

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 13:53
What's her SA handle. Let's expose crooks in the forum so other monger bro don't get cheated.
Your inbox is full so cannot PM you...

Hello guys,

My PM active.

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 14:03
Welcome to Mumbai and just replied on PM. Enjoy your stay.

Hello brothers,

Will it be possible for you to share SP contacts or spas in Mumbai?

I can return the favour by supplying you multiple contacts in Indonesia giving top notch service.

Sorry I'm new to Bombay and still haven't had any good experience yet. Will post my experience later.

Inbox me please.

Thanks much!

Mindapur
12-25-17, 15:38
A friend had a similar experience, we got together to resolve this issue; another guy approached the swindler on SA got her to agree for a meet. Three of us swooped down and literally cornered the girl, threatened her with LE action and made her handover her phone as collateral. While the original amount 20 k could not be recovered, we did derive satisfaction by scaring the daylights out of her and crushing her phone under our car tire.In this hobby we have to be vigilent on the concept of no advance.

We all have been conned at some time into this hobby.

There is not much you can do. Just take the pinch of salt and forget about it.

Its a learning experience for you.

As for the money lost there isn't a way you are going to get it back.

The max you can do is shame them but that doesn't really matter to them as there is always someone who will still fall in their trap.

Lets face it that the money was not of much importance as it for something we were willing to pay anyways. We just feel cheated and really bad because we did not get anything in return. Take this as a learning experience and move on.

K.

Avator
12-25-17, 18:09
Went to this spa two days back. Lots of lovely ladies hanging around in the lobby, but don't be fooled, they are not all masseurs. Its a salon cum SPA. Selected a massage for 3 K after discount (original price 4 K).

The usual routines and the massage started. The NE masseurs started chatting up asking about place and wife / GF and age etc etc. I was hoping that the extras would come up. The massage continued and she completely avoided touching any of the parts of the body that may have triggered an arousal. It started ended as a pure massage, no extras asked for or given. From the way she was avoiding any sensual touch, it was obvious that no extra would be there. Also note that its a unisex spa, all the more reason for no extras.

Massage was also nothing great.

WIR: No.

WIR for massage: No.

So you may avoid.

P.S: though there was this tall chick in there who passed smile a few times, might have chatted a bit with her if it wasn't closing time. Tall and well figured chick, slightly dusky.

NoviceHunter
12-25-17, 19:08
I would like to tip my hat to fellow members IntrepidExplor and Shahiste72 for their quick response and pointers to The County Spa, Mumbai.

Special thanks to IntrepidExplor for reaching out and explaining everything in bullet points, thanks a ton bro  you made my Mumbai trip worth it.

The County Spa, Mumbai.

This review has been pending for a while now, apologise I couldn't get it out on time.

Came back from vacationing in Mumbai Amritsar Agra and Delhi few days back and boy the trip couldn't have come at better time, with all the helpful FRs and guidance from fellow members IntrepidExplor and Shahiste72.

So I dialed in and booked 90 minutes Balinese 5. 3 k massage with Thai masseuses. No names asked or referred, and I was little late in asking a reference to fellow senior -rookie mistake in excitement-. However, after reaching this well setup place, asked the front desk who's going to be my masseuses for the day and if I could see her? She obliged and in came Miss A and I was like Wow okay, good start  Johnny felt the little tremors and was getting all excited..Nice FR bro. Really jealous of your experience. I may also try if you can reveal details of girl.

Zarat
12-25-17, 20:06
Hello guys,

My PM active.Buddy unfortunately there's not much you can do. You can try to threaten her through someone but theres the risk she may make a false police complaint against you for harassment, which is a whole can of worms you don't want to open. I suggest you take this as a learning experience to never pay any advance ever, whether its a model or celeb or one of those paytm scams. Also, name and shame this chick by posting her pics and SA handle so that no one else gets scammed and her business suffers.

RominRomeo
12-26-17, 02:25
Hi guys,

Just finished three days at Mumbai. With a lot of help from my bro Raj, had a real blast. Completely out of energy.

Mumbai is a real paradise. Just need good friends and right contacts.

Met PK, Mehak, Momo, Aarti and Soniya. Each one a bomb.

Detailed FRS to follow, once I regain energy. Presenting flying out ex Mumbai.

Stayed at Sahara star. Wow GF friendly.

More later.

Chaio.

Mady7906
12-26-17, 03:47
HI Raj,

Can you please help PM me this beauty moo. I will reciprocate the same with another in Mumbai only. Sincerely a thanks.

Acknowledgment:

Big thanks to you miss E.

Big thank you to Smart Varma Bro & NMS & one more senior who does not want to be name. Bro Smart Varma this FR is my reflection of gratitude towards you & Miss E. In short time we became good buddies.

6th Dec: With the help of above mentioned all seniors I could met one of finest one of most caring one of most beautiful & one of very rare tigress / bomb. Thank you so much guys. Well this was last minute addition to my pre-decided mongering schedule. She is very famous in Mumbai forum. Well the most beautiful part of her even though she is connected with Show Biz Miss E is very down to earth easy to talk girl..

Mady7906
12-26-17, 04:01
Hi,

With respect to the previous stuff I sincerely request Mr Raj and Mr smart Verma bro if you can help me out in some G9 contacts in Mumbai I will also reciprocate the same with the contact which I have in Mumbai it's a sincere request I am planning 4th Jan to Mumbai sincerely thanks.

Bond Bond
12-26-17, 04:30
I Agree. I have lost some money too and did mention about it a few months back. These girls think SA is a money making machine. Unlike girls from other countries. A couple of my friends have been really happy with SA abroad.

Just my thoughts.

Buddy unfortunately there's not much you can do. You can try to threaten her through someone but theres the risk she may make a false police complaint against you for harassment, which is a whole can of worms you don't want to open. I suggest you take this as a learning experience to never pay any advance ever, whether its a model or celeb or one of those paytm scams. Also, name and shame this chick by posting her pics and SA handle so that no one else gets scammed and her business suffers.

Jaaco
12-26-17, 05:06
It's not that I'm doubting this FR, but two data points stand out as something that doesn't happen at this place. First, the receptionist never 'shows' the therapist. You only see her in the massage room. Second, the therapists do not wear a gown. They wear a top and a pant with one 'sleeve' and a wrap around for the other leg.

Unless we are talking about another country spa, not the one at British painter road.

I just want to clarify that I am not doubting the FR, but just offering my insights, based upon my multiple experiences.

Jaaco.

The County Spa, Mumbai.

Came back from vacationing in Mumbai Amritsar Agra and Delhi few days back and boy the trip couldn't have come at better time, with all the helpful FRs and guidance from fellow members IntrepidExplor and Shahiste72.

So I dialed in and booked 90 minutes Balinese 5. 3 k massage with Thai masseuses. No names asked or referred, and I was little late in asking a reference to fellow senior -rookie mistake in excitement-. However, after reaching this well setup place, asked the front desk who's going to be my masseuses for the day and if I could see her? She obliged and in came Miss A and I was like Wow okay, good start  Johnny felt the little tremors and was getting all excited.

Miss A describing her she's right about 5'5-6 inches tall, with amazing white silky skin and sweet smell with perfectly looking assets. Coming from the famous city of "The Country Spa" and worked as performance artist (local dancer). No wonder she had an amazing rack holy cow! All that when fully clothed, imagine without it?!

Continuing the experience, she directed me to this small passage of a corridor, last room on the left, and told me to slip in to the dispo and wait, while she gets the necessary things for the massage. I ignore the dispo and quickly undress and cover my lower half with given towel and lie face down. She walks in and not noticing the dispo on the table, she starts the massage and 5 minutes in she feels my butt and tells me, why haven't I used the dispo? Asked her if that's OK not to wear and continue the massage? She was like OK! It that's what I really want and that was my queue, to ask her for the services. She quoted me 8 K for full service and anything less would be 6 K B2B. And I quickly realised I was just carrying 5 K and my heart sunk in.

I told her that I only have 5 K and would she be able to give B2B? She flat out said NO! So I tried to convince her for whatever I had. Didn't want to beg or sound desperate, but she keep on declining on giving B2B. So asked to do the massage which was really nice, and I was all heartbroken from the inside, not knowing what to do, and 20 minutes in to the massage, she said give me the 5 K and I'll do B2 B only. I was like Fuck Yah! Quickly paid her and she turned back towards the door and slowly but steadily started to unbutton her Thai gown and I could see her white milky spotless back with an amazing body perfume. She was freaking toying with me and I bloody loved every second of it. She gradually turned towards me with removing her pink bra and showing one of her tit and slowly showing them both, my expression was like Oh My God look at those amazing tits.

They were perfect in size, shape and the best part mouthful, she removed her underpants and I got to see and access her perfectly shaved, clean and sweet smelling pussy. She applied some oil on both of us and started the perfect Bangkok style body slide massage. She used every inch of her body to give me the pleasure that I couldn't ask for. The body slides along with DFK was body chilling, she went deep with the FK and little bit of biting was warranted I supposed, I quickly reciprocated the same along with fingering her pussy and her anal.

She kept pushing my hand off from her butt hole, but I kept going at it. I made sure I had no or uneven nails that could cut her. But she gave up finally and let me do whatever. As we continued the body slide I asked her to turn around so I could pleasure her pussy, and went down on her with all the right places and tongue movement with pressure. She was literally shivering and moaning and constantly moving around. I held her ass tight and asked her to blow me and without thinking twice she gave me the best BBBJ in the world. I've had few, but this was better than my visit to Bangkok or another place. She used her tongue and mouth like a suction cup and went deep throat and I was almost going to shoot. I somehow managed to hold off and quickly changed positions to DFK for god knows how many minutes and she whispered in my ears that, she would like to blow me off at the end, and who was I to deny her wish. We moved to 69 again and for the next few minutes we went in deep at each ends till one of us climaxed first and apparently it was me.

Post session we took bath together and even there we fooled around kissing, fondling a little bit of biting, once dried off took a look at the time and to my surprise 15-20 minutes left on the clock, so asked her to finish the massage and that was best the thing. Miss A and I was butt naked and she gave me the best dry massage I ever got. I reached the Nirvana stage in no time and was all loose and relaxed like never before.

Miss A knows how to pleasure her client; she's got perfect body with everything proportionate and well maintained.

The place is expensive for a SPA that offers FS but the service given is freaking top-notch. I would not mind spending 8 K here once in a while.

The breakdown of the service: GFE 9/10, DFK 10/10, BBBJ 10/10, B2B 8/10.

Total damages: Massage 90 minutes + B2B 5.3 K + 5 k = 10.3 K.

I know it's a lot of money but being my first time along with some rookie mistake and early shock; I could have been no action, but no fucks given here man! I thoroughly enjoyed with no complaints as the 90 minutes massage paid off at the end to sort things out.

RajDesai69
12-26-17, 07:53
She is a rockstar! I agree with you. Saw her last week but could not pen the experience down. Your experience is similar to mine. She is really funny with a great sense of humor. Good writing! .You mean COCKstar.

Have you tried anyone else there?

I can't remember whether I tried Miss A or Miss the. She's prettier than K but not as shapely. However, way more naughty as she kept grabbing jonny and asking me when I'll come back. She has left for her homeland and will be back in the new year.

I'm thinking of trying K again but would you recommend anyone else who is prettier / with a better figure and good for DATY?

I've read a lot about V but some reviews are mixed.

Wilsome
12-26-17, 08:30

The County Spa, Mumbai.
The breakdown of the service: GFE 9/10, DFK 10/10, BBBJ 10/10, B2B 8/10.

Total damages: Massage 90 minutes + B2B 5.3 K + 5 k = 10.3 K.

I know it's a lot of money but being my first time along with some rookie mistake and early shock; I could have been no action, but no fucks given here man! I thoroughly enjoyed with no complaints as the 90 minutes massage paid off at the end to sort things out.Bro,

Nice to hear such pleasant review from you.

But can you describe in details.

PM is available.

Thanks in advance.

MaleGgigolo
12-26-17, 08:59
Can you PM me her contact. Will help with some myself. I want to have the massage experience. I am a long time Monger so if you like I have some good contacts for you too.

Hi bro,

2) 20 something.

3) Short in height.

4) Massive boobs.

5) Cute ass.

6) Total white skin, no make up, just little lipstick.

Well I found her to be very good in terms of her behavior and friendly nature..

HiThereAloha
12-26-17, 10:18
Has just gone to Holy Cow S Spa after long. Last 2 times I'the missed my fav S. This time got A. Just when things were getting exciting I hear some voices outside asking for plan. They said they're from bmc. The girl was chill. She went out and called owner etc and then came back and told me to relax and that she will complete the massage. I got my clothes on and ran. When I went out they (bmc Guys) were discussing their (girls) pay and said 10-15 k. Max. But they make money in tips. And then they give service.

All this while I put on my shoes and socks and got out.

Bloody hell.

JustFishing
12-26-17, 11:02
I had been fantasizing for some time to have sex with a married woman, so jumped at the chance when I got a reply from Abby to my Whatsapp message that she is about 7 months pregnant (this was in the end of Aug). She made me promise that I would be gentle with her and warned me that some positions would not be possible for her.

Anyway, cutting to the chase. She gave me directions to her place in Malad and made sure that I timed it right so that her hubby was not at home. We had a decent round 1 (DATY, BBJ, Mish, doggie). Suddenly she got a message that her hubby would be coming home early. She sent him on some errand to buy some groceries and we proceeded to round 2. Maybe because of the thought of doing something illicit, round 2 was hornier. I probably passed her husband in the building lobby on my way out.

Abby is an ok looking girl with huge jugs. She tends to toggle between being chubby to slim and so there's no way to know which end of the pendulum she will be if you meet her. She is very horny and has a very healthy appetite for sex.

The only downside is the price. At 15 K for 2 shots with place, she is not VFM. Not sure if she is back in the game because she is probably visiting her folks after the delivery.

For me, its one more fantasy crossed off.

CreateNinnov8
12-26-17, 11:36
Hey ReddevilBBK,

Can you share contact. PM is empty.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Dubai (if it helps).

FR on Ritu.

Last Wednesday, I was in Pune for official work. I had few hours in my hand so called Ritu and she was ready to meet immediately and in an hour we were there. Place was decent enough with clean bed and toilet. I don't need anything more then a clean place with clean toilets. Ritu is a very soft spoken, polite and good lady in her 30's. She offered water and made me comfortable with some little chit chats and in 15 minutes or so started with undressing each other. She has one of the best body as per my knowledge. Stated the deed with BBBJ. She is very patient and not a time watcher at all and She focuses on service instead of time. I love BJ and always want to get it for the longest time and she did it. She asked me you like BJ a lot? I said: yeah, and you are excellent in what you are doing right now. It made her happy and she started pleasing me with her acts. After sometime we started with DATY as she was super clean and she enjoyed lot. Later we had missy and doggy and ended my first session. We took 30 minutes break and later she stated with BBJ and 69 and I was done with second session with doggy. And it took almost 40 minutes for 2nd session. Overall nice and great service from her. She is really queen of Pune..

CreateNinnov8
12-26-17, 11:51
Hey,

Can you share contact? PM is empty.

Thanks to Bopshep for providing the digits. Damage 10 k plus 2.5 k for room.

Had three sessions in four hours.

Amazing body. Good to be girl.

Face is average. But the best Indian body I've seen..

Shahiste72
12-26-17, 12:03
She is a rockstar! I agree with you. Saw her last week but could not pen the experience down. Your experience is similar to mine. She is really funny with a great sense of humor. Good writing!.Does she silicone boobs or natural ones?

CreateNinnov8
12-26-17, 12:06
She is kind of cute.

Hello friends!

Hope all are fine. From a very long time, and I mean a very long time I was in search of a beautiful Northeast indie girl as I am sure everyone here in forum will agree that the beauty and the service provided by a true northeastern girl is unmatched. Also one cannot deny the fact of their good polite nature and an attitude to please you till you are satisfied.

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills.

JustFishing
12-26-17, 12:25
Really looking forward for it. Would share some of my best contacts. Rhea from andheri 20 yr old. Digits ending with 634.Sent you a PM with the details a few days ago.

Mindapur
12-26-17, 12:58
I Agree. I have lost some money too and did mention about it a few months back. These girls think SA is a money making machine. Unlike girls from other countries. A couple of my friends have been really happy with SA abroad.

Just my thoughts.As rightly Said. Forget about the episode and never pay an advance in the future. I follow the rule to not even pay the girl until we are at the place of the act like a den or the room. There have been many reported cases where they take the money and distract and run away.

This is not just about SA its simpley everywhere. Be vigilant and keep mongering.

K.

Mkvxb3
12-26-17, 13:01
Guys,

Please suggest GFE hotels in and around Pow at I please.

Thanks.

Yoyoy12
12-26-17, 14:56
As rightly Said. Forget about the episode and never pay an advance in the future. I follow the rule to not even pay the girl until we are at the place of the act like a den or the room. There have been many reported cases where they take the money and distract and run away.

This is not just about SA its simpley everywhere. Be vigilant and keep mongering.

K.Hi,

New to Mumbai, found this forum. People keep mentioning SA, what is this site? Can't run a search for it.

LetterDevil
12-26-17, 15:37
My friend I think you must have misunderstood what your Dr friend has to say about condom.

2 condoms are always better than one condom. But the protection is almost the same 1 condom protects 92% 2 condom will protect 95% approx.

Remember we have not develop a method which protects 100% . Even condom has failure rate. For 100% protection don't have sex that's the rule.

Now about accidental slippage, break, unprotected intercourse. You and we the medical professional we all are in the same boat. We get needle prick during surgeries, in ward rounds etc.

The best what you can do is go consult a doctor he will give you medication to take for a month or so and you will be safe of the disease.

Eg:- you have sex with a HIV female. Take medication on time you are 99.99% free of HIV that is for sure. The problem is we don't go to doctors.

Government has free medicine for HIV. You can get vaccination for hepatitis B for free or go to private.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!Umm sorry to say 2 condoms during sex (double bagging) is just a plain NO! I'm not talking about swapping condoms out, I'm talking about double bagging, one on top of each other. Any Sex specialist will agree, double bagging is dangerous because it can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. This could be why you haven't heard of using two condoms at once before — because it is, in fact, counterproductive. The same goes for using a male condom and female condom at the same time.

Also are you saying that govt hospitals have a cure for HIV? If so ROFL! Bhai kaha padha yeh aapne? Please don't confuse innocent souls here, there is no cure for HIV, there are medicines that slow the virus replication but there is no cure for it.

Long story, don't be a fool, cover your tool, and please do not double bag.

SongokuDBz
12-26-17, 15:43
No worries bud, guess it was my lucky day.

It's not that I'm doubting this FR, but two data points stand out as something that doesn't happen at this place. First, the receptionist never 'shows' the therapist. You only see her in the massage room. Second, the therapists do not wear a gown. They wear a top and a pant with one 'sleeve' and a wrap around for the other leg.

Unless we are talking about another country spa, not the one at British painter road.

I just want to clarify that I am not doubting the FR, but just offering my insights, based upon my multiple experiences.

Jaaco.

Bulldozer789
12-26-17, 16:09
Strictly no-no. The friction between two latex layers may create a puncture in them. It is always safe to keep two condoms with you in case of you opt for a long CBJ first. You can put on the new condom for the intercourse later on.

Just a month back I had a terrible experience of a Condom-burst at the time of CBJ, which went unnoticeable and we both realized it only after the main action got over as we observed no discharge left in the Condom. It kept me under pressure till the time I gave that indie an 'I Pill' and I got negative results of the HIV tests myself. Luckily that girl was clean and regularly undergoing tests according to her. Learnt a good lesson!

DREmergency11
12-26-17, 21:09
Umm sorry to say 2 condoms during sex (double bagging) is just a plain NO! I'm not talking about swapping condoms out, I'm talking about double bagging, one on top of each other. Any Sex specialist will agree, double bagging is dangerous because it can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. This could be why you haven't heard of using two condoms at once before because it is, in fact, counterproductive. The same goes for using a male condom and female condom at the same time..As I earlier mention we people are not aware of the treatment available. We just go by what media says.

The above post of mine was to show light on the expect on which most of you will be unaware of there is a treatment or so called prevention.

I won't go in scientific details for it but you can still google it.

Its called (PEP) post exposure prophylaxis of HIV if you take retroviral drugs within 72 hrs of exposure to HIV your chance of actually getting HIV is very low / nil.

There are been recent initiatives from govt to spread knowledge but it happens on Dordarshan so I won't blame you for been ignorant.

I will again repeat if you or anyone the ISG members suffers from condom break or any sort of contact.

The best is to take post exposure prophylaxis 2nd best thing to do is get the girl tested (which will be difficult) and the third is to get your self tested.

This treatment (PEP) is only viable if you take medication within 72 hrs. For the curious ones. Google it there is lot more to know & for the dear friend who said HIV is not curable. You are absolutely right. The virus of HIV once established in our body and get integrated with our cell its impossible to get rid of it.

In PEP our main goal is to kill the virus even before it gets established in our body.

DREmergency11
12-26-17, 21:26
Umm sorry to say 2 condoms during sex (double bagging) is just a plain NO! I'm not talking about swapping condoms out, I'm talking about double bagging, one on top of each other. Any Sex specialist will agree, double bagging is dangerous because it can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. This could be why you haven't heard of using two condoms at once before because it is, in fact, counterproductive. The same goes for using a male condom and female condom at the same time..We all of us know when is world AIDS day it on 01 December but always neglect the message given by WHO. Most of the corporate will encourage us to where red ribbon but I am not sure how many of you actually know about the HIV treatment (PEP). We are busy, happy in our ignorance. But it cost a life and the life of innocent life partner.

I most of the time try my best to spread info about HIV because I believe my one word can safe a life.

Its my sincere request to all of you that please google about PEP post exposure prophylaxis of HIV and see what the Dr Prasad the country director for HIV has to say about PEP.

Remember after getting contracted with HIV every sec counts you have 72 hrs to get rid of that demon.

Stay safe play safe.

CuriousBro
12-26-17, 22:06
Hi friends,

It is nice to see and follow your forum, recently got super experience in Delhi. But now I am eager to see the dance bar and enthusiastic to see the the atmosphere there. I will be in Mumbai for one night only, and need information about good dance bar near airport area.

Apat5483
12-26-17, 22:15
Umm sorry to say 2 condoms during sex (double bagging) is just a plain NO! I'm not talking about swapping condoms out, I'm talking about double bagging, one on top of each other. Any Sex specialist will agree, double bagging is dangerous because it can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. This could be why you haven't heard of using two condoms at once before because it is, in fact, counterproductive. The same goes for using a male condom and female condom at the same time..I guess what he meant was post exposure prophylaxis, which means the medicines (a short course of two tabs) which needs to be taken after you are exposed to HIV either after having sex or having a prick. But even this is not 10 percent fool proof.

SongokuDBz
12-27-17, 02:22
Thank you, will try to better my FR next time around. Will PM you in side.

Bro,

Nice to hear such pleasant review from you.

But can you describe in details.

PM is available.

Thanks in advance.

LucidRorschah
12-27-17, 06:30
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm in Mumbai for new years. Any good Sp or indie contacts would be appreciated. Preferably indie. Can help with Chennai contacts in return. Thanks in advance.

DDAlways
12-27-17, 09:30
Hello friend,

I am new here but not new to this hobby.

Can anyone shed light if the AFF site is genuine. Bythe site I mean the site not the profiles on they site. Is it safe to use out financial card detail with them.

DD.

MaleGgigolo
12-27-17, 10:09
You don't have PM

Hi,

I am new reader of this forum. Want to give a try to Independent services. I'll be staying in Thane for a few weeks. I'll be highly obliged if some of you can share some contact for starters. I have been trying to find some good service via locanto but can't seem to differentiate between real and fake ads. That is why I'm posting here..

HornyBoyForU
12-27-17, 10:30
Can anyone connect me with the famous Elisha, have changed my mongering sim number and sadly did not inform her about it, now she isn't replying or taking calls. It'll be of great help if anyone gets me connected with her. TIA.

RoamingMumbai
12-27-17, 10:34
HollyCow has been facing this problems on and off. Though it purely seems Municipal license issue. But they have had their share of fracas with the LEs. So for sure caution warranted.

Thanks for the alert bro.

Cheers.

Has just gone to Holy Cow S Spa after long. Last 2 times I'the missed my fav S. This time got A. Just when things were getting exciting I hear some voices outside asking for plan. They said they're from bmc. The girl was chill. She went out and called owner etc and then came back and told me to relax and that she will complete the massage. I got my clothes on and ran. When I went out they (bmc Guys) were discussing their (girls) pay and said 10-15 k. Max. But they make money in tips. And then they give service.

Bloody hell.

SmoothRohan
12-27-17, 10:41
Hello friends!

Hope all are fine. From a very long time, and I mean a very long time I was in search of a beautiful Northeast indie girl as I am sure everyone here in forum will agree that the beauty and the service provided by a true northeastern girl is unmatched. Also one cannot deny the fact of their good polite nature and an attitude to please you till you are satisfied.

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills.

Finally decided to meet and fixed the date and time. She has a safe place in the Eastern Fair Village suburbs. It's a safe and private apartment located in the 21st floor. The moment I opened the door and went inside I was happy to find a beautiful, very fair, milky white, extremely and I mean extremely busty girl. She looked 100% same as that sent in the pics. She was little short in height but who cares for height when you have got two beautiful watermelons to drink and enjoy and especially for someone like me who is a BoobsManiac. She gave me some water and made me comfortable. The place was also good as she was already in the mood and dancing and loud music was also there to pump up the atmosphere. Went to the bedroom and asked her to strip. Oh man the moment she stripped she looked amazing. She was so milky fair and white in color, displaying the full features of a typical Northeastern girl. Her Boobs were massive and fair in complexion; I could even see the veins around her areolas. She was teasing me from a distance and asked me to strip. The moment I removed my clothes, I got a nice compliment from her saying you have a nice physique and clean body. That compliment pumped me up. She pulled me towards her and started caressing and admiring my body, she was telling she got an athletic kind of guy after a long time. And then when I removed my underwear, I got the most beautiful compliment coming from a beautiful girl, she said your dick is so big and beautiful, those words just increased my testosterone levels and I decided to maul her. Pushed her down, opened her bra and started suckling those big fat nipples. Those moments were heaven, such massive white, clean boobs and brownish fat nipples were so tasty to suck and I made it more sloppy with my saliva. The tits were a bit saggy but natural that I spent more than 20 minutes to suck the juice out of those white tits. When I was sucking her tits she was moaning loudly and I was looking at her horny expressions. Guys the feeling when you suck on the white tits of a beautiful northeastern girl is something which cannot be explained. You will understand it only when you are given a chance to taste those. After that she allowed to taste her pussy which I obliged and sucked her pink pussy for another 10 minutes. Pussy was clean and without any smell.

After about another 5 minutes of tasting her tits, she went down and started giving me BJ. Oh God!! Believe me friends, she got an awesome skill of BJ at such a young age, even experienced WG's wouldn't be able to match her skills. She was using large amount of saliva and was taking it all inside till the base. The view of my long dick going inside her mouth completely, inside her pink lips and beautiful face, so divine feeling. After about 10 minutes, put the rubber and started pounding her in missy position. After sometime, changed position and pounded in WOT. I had made in my mind that I won't cum so easily as this was the first time I was fucking a true NE babe. She was enjoying completely. After some time we both decided to rest and started talking about general stuff like how she handles such huge boobs and etc. I even asked her if she is married to which she denied because her boobs are more massive than even aunties and bhabis. And that too at the age of 22. Anyways started pounding her again in doggy position and finished inside being on top of her. I would say this experience would rank the top in terms of my mongering experience till this day. Cleaned up, and while going she pulled me again and bid goodbye with a nice kiss. Hope to meet her again.

My rating-.

Looks- 8/10 (true northeastern features, full pink lips, beautiful silky hair and big eyes).

Complexion- 10/10 Milky white.

Boobs- 10/10 (huge huge huge white white white).

Pussy- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

Body- 8/10 (little short in height).

Attitude- 10/10.

Damage- 8 k for 2 with place.

WIR- Definitely yes.

I am attaching her pics here but with face covered as she is very concerned with her privacy. She even requested me to delete her pics after viewing in WA, so I hope fellow mongers can view her body, but I can assure that face is also beautiful and cute.Care to share her digits?

RoamingMumbai
12-27-17, 10:42
I* spa. Darkness. Worth a once more. Cheers. Tired an NE there. Not a looker but super service.

What's there with the girls and budweiser? Second one to ask me to book last spot in the evening and get a budweiser so we can drink peacefully. I'm going to take one next time. And let the fun un-reveal.

SmoothRohan
12-27-17, 11:14
I was referred by a fellow monger to this gujju girl hetal.

The girls seemed ok to talk in general but was not able to talk to her for the services she can offer.

Any idea. Her digits ending 8506. She is based out of santacruz west.

Any idea about the damages. The person who referred said 6 K for about 2 hour. The girl has her own place.

K.Did you try her?

HiThereAloha
12-27-17, 12:07

Bloody hell.So I went back to S in Holy Cow. Took the same miss A thinking that all the heat would've gone off. No such luck. She didn't do anything. Kept availing saying LE. Even touched my balls saying LE will put their hands inside to check where you were touched.

So I decided to go to K&K. And it's shut.

I've never seen the front door shut and it was.

There's some serious heat. Do you guys know of where the heat has hit and where we can enjoy ourselves?

TrumanShow
12-27-17, 13:46
Any pointers to ladies who are a great combination? Also what are the LE scenes this time of the year?

TIA.

Kamsutra69
12-27-17, 14:02
We all of us know when is world AIDS day it on 01 December but always neglect the message given by WHO. Most of the corporate will encourage us to where red ribbon but I am not sure how many of you actually know about the HIV treatment (PEP). We are busy, happy in our ignorance. But it cost a life and the life of innocent life partner.

I most of the time try my best to spread info about HIV because I believe my one word can safe a life.

Its my sincere request to all of you that please google about PEP post exposure prophylaxis of HIV and see what the Dr Prasad the country director for HIV has to say about PEP.

Remember after getting contracted with HIV every sec counts you have 72 hrs to get rid of that demon.

Stay safe play safe.Thanks a lot for sharing, buddy.

Happy (and safe) mongering!

Mindapur
12-27-17, 15:17
Did you try her?No not yet. Busy with new year me and the wg.

K.

Mindapur
12-27-17, 20:59
I would also like to know the answer to this?

K.

Hello friend,

Can anyone shed light if the AFF site is genuine. Bythe site I mean the site not the profiles on they site. Is it safe to use out financial card detail with them.

DD.

MaleGgigolo
12-28-17, 02:21
AFF is genuine. I have used it for some time. And am still using it, have found quite a lot of nice ladies on it. But need to weed out the fakes. If you know what I mean.

Hello friend,

DD.

RajDesai69
12-28-17, 05:12
Does she silicone boobs or natural ones?Sorry for the delayed reply. Natural ones. Amazing, soft and white!!

Dinny31
12-28-17, 06:03
Any pointers to ladies who are a great combination? Also what are the LE scenes this time of the year?

TIA.Is your PM active? Kindly send PM and I will reply to your query. I am unable to send PM to you somehow.

Cheers! Happy Mongering!

Dinny31.

MyDream8
12-28-17, 07:41
Recently I hot details of indie who operates from Kalyan. Very sweet voice over phone. Has anybody met this girl? Please share your experience and damages.

AshBash
12-28-17, 10:38
Recently found a spa in Fort area, average collection of girls. However there is one with the name of Ms M, she is a bomb in doing extras. Have visited her thrice. I have her number, it's better to call and check her availability before going.Hey,

Can you MSG me the number?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HiThereAloha
12-28-17, 12:21
Went to country Spa darkness today. Not too much luck. She refused a B2B for 4 k and was asking for 6 k for full access B2B. I didn't agree. Finally settled for a fantastic (I must giver her that) HJ for 2.

Given the dry situation, I couldn't manage more.

Thanks.

Motor Man
12-28-17, 12:27
I have been a member of AFF, on and off, for the last many years. While I have met a few of people from there, there are too many fakes and very expensive paid handles on it. It's safe no doubt.

Hello friend,

DD.

KillerPassion
12-28-17, 16:09
Dear,

You write such a nice FR and great catch and don't have PM to ask for reference. Unfair, LOL.

Please, anybody help with her digits.

Will surely revert with returning reward!

Thanks in advance.

Killer.

Hello friends!

FineTune
12-28-17, 16:33
Hey all,

Requesting fellow mongers here to help track down Zoya who was active till last few months. Had her many times last year and now she is not in contact. Any details on her will be helpful as she is best in service. Pic attached. PM is active.

SKChat
12-28-17, 16:39
First you shortlist 2-3 girls. Ask each one whether they do 3 some. If she is ready, ask for her choice for other girl. Normally they are comfortable with 1 or 2 girls, not all. You will have good time, if they do not feel shy with each other.

TIA.

Taboc
12-28-17, 19:28
If you want to have two girls in the bed same time, it is going to work. A full on threesome with girls enjoying each other part of the act, not sure.

Thanks to all help guys.

First you shortlist 2-3 girls. Ask each one whether they do 3 some. If she is ready, ask for her choice for other girl. Normally they are comfortable with 1 or 2 girls, not all. You will have good time, if they do not feel shy with each other.

SpaGuy
12-28-17, 21:36
It was a long Christmas weekend. Left early on Friday as office was slow. With the long weekend for myself, I headed to Navi Mumbai with loads of cash.

First disappointment, tried by usual bar girls. Two already left to native place not to return, other three also not available. Missed these good hearted girls who are in these bars for quick bucks. Reached Navi Mumbai with over confidence rather confident to get some good girls in bar. Checked in to my usual hotel in Kharghar and headed to my usual service bar. Had initial drink and groping and fondling. Reached a high end bar where I'm familiar. Picked an awesome girl for entry. Reached the room a km away patting myself of choosing a perfect girl without a knowledge what is there for me. Once in room, girls conditions took my head for a spin. No kissing, lights off and all. Agreed to all since she was so beautiful but then in dark when I started my one side action felt her pussy smelly which was too much to compromise. Dead fish with smelly pussy is too much to go ahead. Dropped all and headed back to room.

Next day, decided to drop all DB and thought of having an indie. Called up Ms P but she claimed she is booked for 50 k for the night. Thought to be a marketing gimmick but felt she is really booked bit not really for the mentioned rate. Desperation catching on me, reached a senior for help who responded positively. Got in touch with the girl, the Al was finalized for 12 k for full night. Felt happy with the deal as the pics were promising. Had brunch in the room. As I know I the guys here had a friendly chat with the guy who came to collect the plates. This guy with the puzzled look asked the reason for stay, I responded saying you don't know or what. He understood and said that last one week hotel does not allow unmarried couples. I said what the fuck, then got in touch with the manager who echoed the same. Disappointed as all know for what I'm here and no one mentioned while booking. The girl traveling far, felt bad for her, informed her about this and she was nice in accepting this. Missed on such a nice girl. With no choice left went to bars with no results.

Next day requested for cancellation which they accepted and with no mood to stay back returned back to Pune. Hoping to try her this Friday. Thanks senior for the timely help.

Baba115
12-28-17, 21:48
+1.

The pics are amazing and would love to have her digits and reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear,

You write such a nice FR and great catch and don't have PM to ask for reference. Unfair, LOL.

Thanks in advance.

Killer.

RajChopra2
12-29-17, 03:49
Hi Mumbai brothers,

I am coming to Mumbai after a gap of 5 years and presently I am from Delhi. Coming in January Mid for 2-3 days trip. This my 2nd visit to Mumbai and I had some really bad experience last time as I did not any contact. Last Time I just daily some SPs from net and SPs S. Ahil name proposed some good actions. He sent some good pics. I found him genuine and fell to prey. He told me that he was one of Mumbai Biggest SP and hence proposed girls. I selected few and he insisted that he can help with threesome with 2 girls. I was in Juhu and he called me to Powai near L&T unit. From there he took me 3rd class lodge. I was scared as hell. I was waiting for the girls to come as he told I can choose from 15-20 girls there. After some time 3 girls came in and they were not as shown in the picture. But Johnny told me to accommodate as per situation so I choose 2 . But then came the Shocker, they told me it will be one on one match rather than tag team match. I was OK and compromised. Thought to myself that this waste of money today. But things actually took different term. The first girl whose name starts with J & reference to light just jumped on me and started getting wild. She had toned body and intact breasts medium but here body was really hot. She started with FK followed by BBBJ and then in Missionary. I fucked her for 20 minutes and then johnny smacked down. Then after some time 2nd girl came, don't remember the name but she was in her late teen 18-19, Long Hair, Tattoo on the back and slim body small boobs. So started the acted but she was not all cooperative No DFK, No Touching, No BJ, Just FS. So asked her to HJ me since just wanted to end this. Then after some time johnny did smack down 2. So this was first bad experience with Mumbai.

I am again coming to Mumbai on Jan 2018 (Mid) , so Mumbai Bros I have great respect for your brotherhood as I believe Mumbaikers are best at heart and help out others. So please help with some good SP, Indes or MPs contacts so that I can make my 2nd Visit Memorable.

I am from Delhi and is active for Delhi mongering Circle. Will share some genuine contacts -SPs, Inde, MPs in Delhi NCR whenever any brother comes there.

Hence guys, please help. I promise to share FRs of the experiences genuinely with all.

Thanks for your support. My PM Message is active.

Raj.

BoobsManiac
12-29-17, 04:17
Dear,

Thanks in advance.

Killer.What to do brother, I am unable to activate PM as I don't have a credit card. This is also unfair for me.

MaleGgigolo
12-29-17, 09:30
Can someone PM me details of some good Full Service MP's in Mumbai, and the protocol to follow while visiting them.

RedDevilBBK
12-29-17, 09:54
Hello friends!

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills..Brother,

Can you PM her digits. If you feel to share.

Ayyash
12-29-17, 10:14
Can anybody tell me where I can spend an hour or two wth a fair-looking MILF at Navalkar Lane?

Also if and Lane girls allow french kissing?

Thanks in advance.

Ayyash.

MaleGgigolo
12-29-17, 13:24
Do you have digits of this person. Please PM me.

Recently I hot details of indie who operates from Kalyan. Very sweet voice over phone. Has anybody met this girl? Please share your experience and damages.

Shiel
12-29-17, 14:05
I was in Mumbai for some conference and post event went for a walk and noticed that the UT Spa was closed and finally found this spa referred as Currency spa (RTFF). Was disappointed with the girl and she was Indian from NE. No action and despite my offers did not budge. Considering the positive reviews about this place, it was disappointing. Wasted 2. 5 k for the massage.

Ferguson
12-29-17, 14:31
Dear friends,

Would be great if any one across any upper class hw, MILF please PM me.

Looking for 31st, budget is not an issue.

Called up Ms P but she claimed she is booked,.

Thanks in advance and wish you happy new year.

Languine
12-29-17, 15:21
Hey all,

Requesting fellow mongers here to help track down Zoya who was active till last few months. Had her many times last year and now she is not in contact. Any details on her will be helpful as she is best in service. Pic attached. PM is active.I went bango with her too, and many times and very fast and furious ride.

I will check it my airtel sim and let you know if I have the number buna.

Rahul2020
12-29-17, 16:23
Guys,

I am also seeking her digits and reference. Please PM me.

Hey all,

Requesting fellow mongers here to help track down Zoya who was active till last few months. Had her many times last year and now she is not in contact. Any details on her will be helpful as she is best in service. Pic attached. PM is active.

SmoothRohan
12-29-17, 17:46
Am in touch with Riya from Malad.

She is not willing to meet and needs a reference.

Can someone please help me with reference?Did you try her?

FineTune
12-29-17, 20:58
I went bango with her too, and many times and very fast and furious ride.

I will check it my airtel sim and let you know if I have the number buna.Sure. Eagerly waiting for her digits.

XBond69
12-30-17, 03:57
Seniors & fellow users need your suggestions:

1. Has anybody tries Sonal from SEA. Reviews are good at site but at same time some said it's fake. 2. Also want your opinion about Sabrina and Sonali / Bhabhi from SEA.

BabySearch
12-30-17, 04:40
Can anybody tell me where I can spend an hour or two wth a fair-looking MILF at Navalkar Lane?

Thanks in advance.

Ayyash.You will get all kind of MILF, better go and visit place. Mostly girls are open to everything except anal. Tell agent your requirement. He may help you to get right one.

Cheers!

XBond69
12-30-17, 06:08

1. Has anybody tries Sonal from SEA. Reviews are good at site but at same time some said it's fake. 2. Also want your opinion about Sabrina and Sonali / Bhabhi from SEA.

Jjaaxx
12-30-17, 13:06
Hello guys,

I'm very new to to forum, just purchased subscription. I have been to Malaysia and Thailand for fun, but never tried in homeland.

Wanted some contacts near Borivali, Dahisar, Kandivali. Basically someone who's ready to travel to Borivali.

There is one MILF Shanaya in Borivali, I read FR and contacted the user who wrote FR, would like to get her digits.

Jax.

Ferguson
12-30-17, 15:55
I would also like to know the answer to this?

K.Clear your in box please.

Mindapur
12-30-17, 16:00

1. Has anybody tries Sonal from SEA. Reviews are good at site but at same time some said it's fake. 2. Also want your opinion about Sabrina and Sonali / Bhabhi from SEA.From what I know SEA is dead. The post there are from few year ago.

Have not tried sonal. But did contact her almost 2 year ago. But before I could go ahead fellow monger warned me that the hole smells and that was a put off.

But then what I am referring to is heard from elsewhere you could still try your luck and review again.

K.

GoldenTower
12-30-17, 17:04
I was in Mumbai for some conference and post event went for a walk and noticed that the UT Spa was closed and finally found this spa referred as Currency spa (RTFF). Was disappointed with the girl and she was Indian from NE. No action and despite my offers did not budge. Considering the positive reviews about this place, it was disappointing. Wasted 2. 5 k for the massage.Yes. Its not what it was. The new staff is not unto the mark, you can try their other branch. Its on linking road. You will definitely score. Do visit it. If you want to. Happy mongering. Safe mongering.

Happy new year to all the members and readers and everyone who's associated with this site.

Happy new year.

Rahul2020
12-30-17, 19:08
Hello guys,

Anyone know this indie from locanto or its a fake listing, she is quoting 25 k for night.

Appreciate your any suggestions.

BangSex
12-30-17, 20:08
Your question is little complicated. The simple answer to "where I can spend an hour or two wth a fair-looking MILF at Navalkar Lane?" would be on the bed on top of the girl or below the girl as in WOT.

Thanks in advance.

Ayyash.

BangSex
12-30-17, 20:12
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Traveller121
12-30-17, 20:21
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Juliet at country on English painter Road. Please share your views. How much does she chg for FS. Does anyone know if she or Kay offer FS without protection. Are any of the birds at country old painters Road ready to meet outside and any idea of price. Are they both safe to go for service. Kindly share your Inputs and views.

Jaaco
12-30-17, 21:06
She is good and charges 7 k (usually 8 k first time and brings it down in subsequent visits), but I prefer Kay. None of the Thais offer FS without protection, and do not meet outside.

Try A (first name of rock star Cooper) who has come back after a long stint outside. She is kinky and a good experience for a change.

Jaaco.

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Juliet at country on English painter Road. Please share your views. How much does she chg for FS. Does anyone know if she or Kay offer FS without protection. Are any of the birds at country old painters Road ready to meet outside and any idea of price. Are they both safe to go for service. Kindly share your Inputs and views.

Justin18
12-31-17, 02:59
Hello guys,

Anyone know this indie from locanto or its a fake listing, she is quoting 25 k for night.

Appreciate your any suggestions.She Natasha s discussed here previously. Well passed her prime. Maybe 30 plus and plump. Not worth more than 5 k ST. Negotiate accordingly for night.

BoobsManiac
12-31-17, 04:32
Hello guys,

Appreciate your any suggestions.She mostly sends details and pics via email I guess, haven't tried her but you can take a chance if there is no demand of advance payment. Don't pay money in advance. On other hand 25 k full night is not VFM according to her standards. I know better indies for 15 k full night.

Good luck bro.

Rimmer069
12-31-17, 04:53
Total waste and used for nearly a decade. She is at best 3 k short time now. Much better ideas to burn 25 k.

Hello guys,

FineTune
12-31-17, 07:21
Hello guys,

Appreciate your any suggestions.Not at all worth that price. 3-5 k for short time and max 10 k for long time. Average in looks and average in Service. Also beware of paying anything in advance. Gives good BJ though.

Gamer030
12-31-17, 08:18
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with Juliet at country on English painter Road. Please share your views. How much does she chg for FS. Does anyone know if she or Kay offer FS without protection. Are any of the birds at country old painters Road ready to meet outside and any idea of price. Are they both safe to go for service. Kindly share your Inputs and views.Jul. Does not meet out but she charges standard stuff which is ongoing at country. One best thing is she continues unless totally done which leaves you with the most ultimate pleasure. Most of the other stuff (don't know Kay) leaves you with reasons like they are exhausted or you are taking too much time.

But these days country has heavy traffic. Which may lead to unwanted accidents (health issues). Please be safe bro.

Android
12-31-17, 08:28
Hello guys,

Appreciate your any suggestions.She used to advertise on SEA as Natasha and was available for 5 K few years back. Small boobs was good at BBJ. But not at all worth 25 K. Avoid!

DesiNoah
12-31-17, 11:50
Hello fellow members,

I am new to the club and looking for digits of good indie girl / SP in Mumbai.

I will be staying in one of the five star hotels in South Mumbai. I am here only for one weekend (5/6th Jan) so want to make it special. Budget is not an issue if she is worth that money.

Looking forward to hopefully fun weekend in Mumbai.

SunnyW
12-31-17, 12:21
Writing about my 3 encounters to 3 different spas.

1. I- read a review about miss p there being worth every penny. Booked a 90 min session however miss p was not available. Was assigned another girl. As I am picky didn't like the girl's look hence didn't even think about extras. Massage room was big luxurious. Even the table was bigger and very comfortable. Massage was awesome. 90 minutes of relaxation and I slept in between. If you want only massage this is the place to go. Took steam for 10 minutes and a bath. It was an experience.

2. Country Spa. Booked a slot and asked for K as I've read a hot FR on her. She is no doubt good looking. Massage started and in 5 minutes she was sitting on me massaging my back. I told her that my friend has recommended that I take her services. She got the hint and lied on me with her hands around my neck. I kissed her fingers and she told me about this party she went to last night and how much tired she is. We agreed on the price 7 k. She took off her clothes. Nice boobs she had, with her clothes on couldn't make out the size but they were a handful. Started kissing. There came the downer, girl doesn't know how to kiss. All she did was press lips against mine and dart her tongue inside my mouth. Now kissing is the biggest turn on for me and here is this girl messing it up. I told her I am not in a rush let's take it slowly. But she was no learner. BJ was great. Her P was clean, non smelly. But she was very artificial. Had her in miss. Took a bath and left.

3. Another spa near to country spa. Asked for Amy, again recommended in one FR. This girl was friendlier and cheaper. Beautiful with nice body. Far better kisser than K but still not up to my expectations. She found me a good kisser and I so much wanted to tell the truth but ended up complimenting her. Was not open for BJ. She was more into the act, enjoying as her P was wet. Came over me and started rubbing her pussy on my dick. Was in no hurry. Finished with a good HJ. I asked her to give me a bath to which she willingly obliged. After getting dressed she gave me a shoulder and head massage. We were talking the entire time. She was willing to go out with me and shared her number. Quite friendly she was. Have been chatting with her on & off for some time.

4. found this girl on a dating app. Texted her and started talking. She told me to come to a MP in Malad. Went there and found her to be very thin and short. Was fooled by the scaled up pic. Dingy place, mattress on a stretcher. Ac was there. Lousy boobs, smelly. Only ok thing was BJ. Was sucking nicely. Anyway finished off quickly paid off and left. Not worth trying according to me.

Guys let not go over the top while describing a girl. We ain't here to write erotica but share experiences.

Grromit
12-31-17, 16:17
If I woke up one particular day feeling very generous, I'd consider her for 2. 5 k. 25 k for her is simply ludicrous.

Hello guys,

LucidRorschah
12-31-17, 16:23
Can you please share me the number of this beauty? Shall help with a few contacts in Chennai if you plan to anytime. I can share my contact for anyone who could help me with indie birds here. Thanks in advance. Can pm me.

Hello friends!

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills..

Mindapur
12-31-17, 16:47
If I woke up one particular day feeling very generous, I'd consider her for 2. 5 k. 25 k for her is simply ludicrous.Any one quoting 25 K on locanto is fake.

K.

BangSex
12-31-17, 16:51
I guess she is Nikita Mehra. Known name in years 13/12 FRs.

Hello guys,

Lalit1968
12-31-17, 16:53
Hello guys,

Appreciate your any suggestions.Not worth 25 k.

TejaIdharHai
01-01-18, 05:04
You can use entropay. It's safe and can be recharged with debit card.

Cheers. Hope you get PM active.

Regards.

What to do brother, I am unable to activate PM as I don't have a credit card. This is also unfair for me.

Mady7906
01-01-18, 09:58
Absolutely not worth 25 k. War of money.

Not worth 25 k.

CrazyCool81
01-01-18, 11:29
Hey Raj!

I'm a visitor in Mumbai. It would be great if you could share contact of Ms E. I'm here only for 3 days and would be quite happy to get good contacts.

Thanks.

Acknowledgement:

Big Thank you to Viiki Bro & another senior who does not want to be named. Mainly Vikki bro for getting me hooked with famous Momo. I don't want to use word MILF as I find it word can be disgracing her maintained physique & her skills.

7th Dec afternoon.

Called her & booked her appointment for 4 pm. Reached there at her place. I must say she is very good host. As soon as I reached I was offered Lychi Juice.

Momo is a wonderful kinky looking girl. She looked better than her earlier DP.

We had long DFK & we undressed each other..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HiThereAloha
01-01-18, 12:30
Went searching for a B2B with my regular at and in Mhada Ironman.

Was shut. Don't know if this is LE issue or just New Years issue. Returned unhappy.

HiThereAloha
01-01-18, 12:32
After I went to Mhada in Ironman, went to k&k to try. It was open today. P Nep MILF greeted me with a CIM BJ and nude action. Happy New Year BJ!

SongokuDBz
01-01-18, 16:15
No Deed Done So kindly read at ease!!

Not sure why my FR wasn't uploaded the 1st time, this is my 2nd attempt as I didn't notice it the first time. But any who, I'the quickly want to thank fellow member IntrepidExplor, who shared valuable information related to K&K Spa.

So before I write about K&K Spa, let inform you that I've been to The Country Spa and I had the best experience money can buy Technically So on to K&K Spa, I reach this place which is opposite goddess of wealth estate and right above commander in chief of Hindu Gods. I walk in and find 3 NE therapists and I was a little surprised as none to my looked that mood turning. Ignoring that I asked the lady at front desk about the massages available and what's the tariff like? This was just small talk to keep her engaged while I check them NE therapist once again to make sure my eyes weren't fooled.

And to my surprise none of them looked that great, and the place itself was a little dingy, when compared to The Country Spa, and I blame them for pushing my expectation so high, as they gave such a wow some experience, I kept them as bench mark and expected the same everywhere I went.

Anyhow while inquiring about the prices, I asked the lady at front desk, if this is the only lot available to choose from? She rudely responded, take it or leave it as this is the available staff and nobody else is there. She asked me if this was my first time here and what type of service I'm looking for. Told her looking for regular massage and heard good reviews about the place from a friend, she asked which friend and is he a regular here? To which I gave her a made-up name and told he is regular. Sensing that she thinks I'm a cop or an informer; don't know what was running in her mind, she told me to take up what's available or come back later. So noted the price and walked out.

My luck or timing wasn't great I supposed, as I've read great FRs on K&K. But if the NEs over their look like that, then I'm shocked as I've seen a lot better in Chennai, TBT. Hopefully rest of you have better luck than mine.

Cheers & Wishing you all safe and happy 2018.

Harisadu420
01-01-18, 22:38
I am arriving Bombay on 5th January and will be leaving on 6th of Jan. Does anyone know about a good indie? Must have big boobs. Can return the favour by sharing some Delhi contacts. PM is Active.

Harisadu420
01-01-18, 22:39
I am arriving Bombay on 5th January and will be leaving on 6th of Jan. Does anyone know about a good indie? Must have big boobs. Can return the favour by sharing some Delhi contacts. PM is Active.

HiThereAloha
01-02-18, 05:13
Bros,

Is this place still good? This is the one that was opened by the ex Zeus gang?

Mindapur
01-02-18, 06:39

Not sure why my FR wasn't uploaded the 1st time, this is my 2nd attempt as I didn't notice it the first time. But any who, I'the quickly want to thank fellow member IntrepidExplor, who shared valuable information related to K&K Spa.

So before I write about K&K Spa, let inform you that I've been to The Country Spa and I had the best experience money can buy Technically So on to K&K Spa, I reach this place which is opposite goddess of wealth estate and right above commander in chief of Hindu Gods. I walk in and find 3 NE therapists and I was a little surprised as none to my looked that mood turning. Ignoring that I asked the lady at front desk about the massages available and what's the tariff like? This was just small talk to keep her engaged while I check them NE therapist once again to make sure my eyes weren't fooled.

And to my surprise none of them looked that great, and the place itself was a little dingy, when compared to The Country Spa, and I blame them for pushing my expectation so high, as they gave such a wow some experience, I kept them as bench mark and expected the same everywhere I went.

Anyhow while inquiring about the prices, I asked the lady at front desk, if this is the only lot available to choose from? She rudely responded, take it or leave it as this is the available staff and nobody else is there. She asked me if this was my first time here and what type of service I'm looking for. Told her looking for regular massage and heard good reviews about the place from a friend, she asked which friend and is he a regular here? To which I gave her a made-up name and told he is regular. Sensing that she thinks I'm a cop or an informer; don't know what was running in her mind, she told me to take up what's available or come back later. So noted the price and walked out.

My luck or timing wasn't great I supposed, as I've read great FRs on K&K. But if the NEs over their look like that, then I'm shocked as I've seen a lot better in Chennai, TBT. Hopefully rest of you have better luck than mine.

Cheers & Wishing you all safe and happy 2018.The fact that you had the ability to walk out is great. In such situation I would have given in and later afterward cursed myself for doing so.

We all have to learn this art of saying No and going away when they are not what we wanted.

K.

Apat5483
01-02-18, 06:51
Hi guys,

Happy new year to all. Have been off mongering for quote some time. Would like to start new year with a bang.

Can someone provide contact of a fair and slim indie who has a place and charges around 6 k for 2 rounds?

Thanks in advance.

Mindapur
01-02-18, 07:12
What to do brother, I am unable to activate PM as I don't have a credit card. This is also unfair for me.There are so many option even if you don't have credit / debit card.

The desi option are.

1 Oxigen wallet -- it allows you to create virtual credit cards.

2 free charges. It allows you to crete virtual credit card.

3 hdfc bank virtual credit cards. But you need to be their customer.

4 sbi virtual card. Here again you need to be their customer.

5 icici pocket. Virtual credit cards.

And a very trusted estropay if you don't trust our desi services.

K.

Kavisach
01-02-18, 08:17
Hi to all seniors,

I am from Pune and will be visiting Mumbai in this week. If any seniors can help with a good Hi profile inde contact will be really grateful.

Rahul2020
01-02-18, 08:27
Thanks all guys for your suggestions Lalit1968, Mady7906, Bangsex, Mindapur, Grromit, Android, Finetune, Jajabor.

Hello guys,

LetterDevil
01-02-18, 08:35
Hey guys,

Looking for Reference for this SP Philomena, only has CIS and Asian white chicks, based out of Mumbai number ends in 5782. Need a reference for this SP without which she won't talk to me AT ALL.

Do not PM me if you don't know the SP and just need to number, she doesn't entertain people without reference.

Cheers,

Sumit P. Ahuja.

Peter Patros
01-02-18, 08:57

1. Has anybody tries Sonal from SEA. Reviews are good at site but at same time some said it's fake. 2. Also want your opinion about Sabrina and Sonali / Bhabhi from SEA.Sabrina is a very friendly BBW. Her performance is simply fantastic.

HiThereAloha
01-02-18, 09:17

And to my surprise none of them looked that great, and the place itself was a little dingy, when compared to The Country Spa, and I blame them for pushing my expectation so high, as they gave such a wow some experience, I kept them as bench mark and expected the same everywhere I went..Bro that's like comparing a Harley Davidson with a Vintage Bullet. You can't. Country has its Asian charm and K&K has its desi vibe. Agree on cleanliness, though! I've had many terrific experiences with Prayer (Hindi), as you'll see in my FRs.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

HiThereAloha
01-02-18, 09:19
I've tried all the usual. Currency, S Holy Cow, and Mhada, k&k. Any new ones bros?

HiThereAloha
01-02-18, 09:21
After I went to Mhada in Ironman, went to k&k to try. It was open today. P Nep MILF greeted me with a CIM BJ and nude action. Happy New Year BJ!When I did meet Prayer she asked if I'the come and it was closed. Later found out that they were closed for a week and operating from the Sports Complex spa. I proved why they were closed. But got evasive answers even when I asked directly.

Just updating.

VikramDhawan
01-02-18, 10:31
Hey,

Have had her for 5 k 2 shots. She stays at Chembur, is a hair stylist herself, services in Ghatkopar.

Has a very odd shaped body, good hair and decent attitude.

Short, chubby.

Give her reference of Vikram Dhawan Chembur, she will know. If you wish to go ahead with her.

Cheers,

Vik.

Hello guys,

SexyKing89
01-02-18, 11:12
I rarely get time to go to western part of Mumbai where most of the MPs and Indies are located.

So once sudden plan to visit was done and after very brief research reached this spa. Was excited entire time on the way to spa thinking of experiencing good times all members share in western region. It's a good ambiance spa and as the name suggests I asked for Thai girls, but they replied Thais not available. I thought probably they don't allow Thai masseuse for first timers. After lots of options finally I said yes for P, a Mahastrian girl. On seeing her in room, I was astonished by her cuteness and talks. She talks a lot. She asked who recommended her, I made up some name and a bit of imaginary description of person did match. She was happy to know I m friend of his regular customer, and I was happy thinking [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

But she did a very decent massage, we talked a lot and since half HR into massage I was talking to her about extras directly and indirectly. She continuously refused till the end. Not even Hi or even touch her non sexually. Neither she hinted something she will do next time I take her. No means no.

Rate: great massage, great GFE on talking basis.

WIR: only if any regulars confirm extras or get strong reference.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

HiThereAloha
01-02-18, 11:51
Went today for a quickie. Prayer wasn't there. So was offered are (rat). She gave a nice HJ but when it came to payment she asked if I'the paid at counter. I said no. I gave her 2 k which includes HJ and top and bottom access. She mumbled something. And the man at counter came out calling me Sir Sor. And then she came out herself to argue. I said this is what I pay. 1.5 + .5. She mumbled again.

I could've been majority embarrassed by this. Thank god.

From another room I hear a fellow monger saying that his friend told him to come here.

Rahul2059
01-02-18, 13:36
I'm coming to Mumbai for 4-5 hours, can anyone suggest something near airport or Juhu area or massage or indie number, will share the numbers for ahd!

RajDesai69
01-02-18, 13:44
The fact that you had the ability to walk out is great. In such situation I would have given in and later afterward cursed myself for doing so.

We all have to learn this art of saying No and going away when they are not what we wanted.

K.I went there, for a highly recommended therapist miss are. Paid 2000 at the counter, saw her, jonny died, I said I have to leave for an appointment, took back 500, tipped her 200 and ran out. Not demeaning anybody's standards but in Delhi, you get amazing girls for that price.

Also, this was after a session with K from country, you can imagine how disappointed I was!

Mcxxx
01-02-18, 14:34
Sir,

Had been trying to message you from long time. Please clear your inbox.

Regards,

Sid.

DarkStallion
01-02-18, 15:49
I am a monger in USA and have been doing this for past one year. I am coming to India for vacation and would like to try some good MPs with extras but I am not sure about the good ones. I read through the forum Country spa is ranking on top along with K&K. Based on my research I think I know what is country spa. But I could find a hell lot of country spa in Mumbai? And no idea what K&K is.

My PM is active. Would it be possible for you to give me some pointers to these VFM MPs under talks here?

SexyKing89
01-02-18, 16:29
Hi Ralsdm,

Kindly clear your inbox, PM not delivering.

Tester
01-02-18, 16:45
Done. Cheers.

Sir,

Had been trying to message you from long time. Please clear your inbox.

Regards,

Sid.

Ferguson
01-02-18, 17:23
Dear friends,

If any one across Poonam or pinky,number ending with 235.

Need review and reference.

Thanks in advance and wish you happy new year.

Loninch32
01-02-18, 18:51
Dear Mumbai Forum seniors,

I am an occasional visitor to Mumbai and have posted some FRs on my spa experiences from my last visit. Am in Mumbai for the next 3 days, and would like to explore some MPs / indies. Have read the forum, but am unable to figure out the locations of country spa and others reviewed. Would really appreciate it if someone could PM me the details. Likewise, if you could share indie contacts (Ms. PK, Ms E etc.) I would really appreciate it. I will of course share my Delhi contact. Am staying in a star hotel and can host.

Thanks!

DesireGuy
01-02-18, 20:21
Hi guys,

I have recently purchased the subscription. Can the senior members please help me out with digits of girls with whom they had best-decent experience along with the total damage. I really appreciate any help from your bros.

Cheers!

NotSoMellow
01-02-18, 20:36
Dear all,

I'm coming from Delhi to Bombay for a week, looking for some action during my stay here. I would request the contact of Nikki (Meghalaya) from the kind fellow mongers of this forum. I have several contacts in Delhi which I am willing to exchange in return. But being honest, have no contact / network in Bombay, hence requesting help.

Please help a brother monger out.

Thanks!

SleightOfHand
01-02-18, 20:50
Had a brutal backache and cough and felt like having a good massage, so went off to this spa. Now, I'm not an MP guy and absolutely loathe the idea of getting off after getting every pore of my body is relaxed and ready to doze off. So, at the village of "Bore"wells and "Bor" fruits, headed to this spa located inside a famous Club for an hours 'worth of oil and press. Lo and behold, what do we find!

The therapist, a miniature Tuntun from our Eastern city, once former capital of the Raj shows up and readily asks if I need extras. The dialogue was (in my mind): You must be insane. And then, Dr, Johnson responded,"What if. ? So, for an excellent oily press down and at top down at approach and "shagadelic" action, I pay 1.5 k (HJ).

Not proud of the way I behaved; simply because MPs are not my thing, no other reason.

WIR- No.

Boobs- 7/10.

DFK- yes.

Not worth visiting for a shag, unless once is down on his luck and ditched by SPs or otherwise.

Sethr890
01-03-18, 04:10
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader here but thought to bring this UP to everyone notice my bad experience few months back when I don't know this site.

I called an SP from Locanto who promised me a model in 15 k for 2 shots. I went to this weird hotel near Andheri east railway station in an auto and damn I was already scared. I was given a room number where the girl was already waiting. Slim and good looking and I thought finally a relaxation and I paid the SP. He left me and girl in the room and I just started kissing the girl she bent over and asked to start Fck right away, since it was first one I thought to enjoy more with her after 1st session. It got ended in 15 mins. Then she dressed UP started going out and I was like what the hell, we discussed for 2 session. She said talk to SP and ran away. I called SP and he never receives call again. Girl name was Priya and SP was Rahul. I was shit scared and I couldn't able to get that SP number again.

After I saw this site, I started going to NL which seems to be pretty good place for beginners like me. Thank for this forum and seniors who always guide.

Jadugar
01-03-18, 04:20
I was in Thane West, Ghorbandar road last month. I book my hotel opposite to a shopping mart the. The hotel name starts with 2 wheeler. There is one spa in the top floor. There is a bird name starts with English translation of Daya. She is a black bird but what a body. And blossoms are wonderful. Tried her twice and enjoyed there. Had everything. One more bird from hill is very pretty. You can enjoy there. Good experience.

Ultimate007
01-03-18, 09:41
Done. Cheers.Welcome back. Seems you have taken sabbatical. Lols.

Regards.

RedDevilBBK
01-03-18, 09:49
Hello friends!

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills..Bro,

Is she the same Meghalaya gal digit ending 050?

ChennaiGuy27
01-03-18, 11:29
Hello everyone,

I recently read the FR on Alifia. Can someone please share her contact and also give a reference?

Kp6305
01-03-18, 13:37
Hi folks,

I would be in Mumbai next week for leisure trip.

Would appreciate any reliable indie contacts for LT in Mumbai.

Have few numbers from past not sure how many of them are active, like Fiza or Ruth.

I can reciprocate for contacts in Bangalore, Pune or Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
01-03-18, 14:24
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader here but thought to bring this UP to everyone notice my bad experience few months back when I don't know this site.

I called an SP from Locanto who promised me a model in 15 k for 2 shots. I went to this weird hotel near Andheri east railway station in an auto and damn I was already scared. I was given a room number where the girl was already waiting. Slim and good looking and I thought finally a relaxation and I paid the SP. He left me and girl in the room and I just started kissing the girl she bent over and asked to start Fck right away, since it was first one I thought to enjoy more with her after 1st session. It got ended in 15 mins. Then she dressed UP started going out and I was like what the hell, we discussed for 2 session. She said talk to SP and ran away. I called SP and he never receives call again. Girl name was Priya and SP was Rahul. I was shit scared and I couldn't able to get that SP number again.

After I saw this site, I started going to NL which seems to be pretty good place for beginners like me. Thank for this forum and seniors who always guide.Really bad experience, share the last few digits of SP or Priya so that others can avoid.

Regards.

Grromit
01-03-18, 14:42
Hi guys,
I called an SP from Locanto who promised me a model in 15 k for 2 shots.Usually a story with that beginning never ends well! Consider yourself having escaped cheaply.

FantasizeMe
01-03-18, 14:50
Tried M.

Fixed a meeting discussed everything on message, decided place and time.

I reached on time but she was late due to traffic by 20 minutes. Can't blame her. While I was having a coffee at a nearby restaurant she came. I offered her coffee and then we left for the place.

In the room, both of us cleaned ourselves. Tried to surf the TV to lower to the intensity of our voices and to encourage the atmosphere. But nothing came to rescue so I played some romantic songs on my phone and started the deed.

Both started licking each other and switched to 69 positions. OMG, she sucks very well, at least I feel so. I was at a point of no return but we again switched I started fingering her honey trap which she enjoyed a lot.

After that tried Doggy, WOT, Missionary. As she is skinny I lifted her up from missionary and tried sometimes standing near the wall. Man, that position was really awesome and I lost myself.

Took a gap, had some chit chat and started with round 2. This time started with standing position, then WOT and finished the deed.

Overall very good experience. She is not a time watcher at all.

My credits.

Body. Skinny.

Looks - 5/10.

Boobs. Small Lemons but firm. No satisfaction for sucking.

Pussy. Clean, shaved, tight 8/10.

BJ. Very good 8/10.

Service. Very cooperative 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

While coming back I dropped her to a nearby station, did a lot of chitchats because there was a huge traffic jam. Came to know that she is Punjabi.

FineTune
01-03-18, 15:24
I was in Thane West, Ghorbandar road last month. I book my hotel opposite to a shopping mart the. The hotel name starts with 2 wheeler. There is one spa in the top floor. There is a bird name starts with English translation of Daya. She is a black bird but what a body. And blossoms are wonderful. Tried her twice and enjoyed there. Had everything. One more bird from hill is very pretty. You can enjoy there. Good experience.Hey bro,

Seems your PM is not active. I know the hotel but not sure about which spa you are talking about. Activate your PM.

BoobsManiac
01-03-18, 17:22
Bro,

Is she the same Meghalaya gal digit ending 050?Hi bro,

The digits which I have ends with 151.

GoldenTower
01-03-18, 17:38
Hello everyone. Hope every one is fine. Todays shut down of Mumbai caused chaos for almost everyone.

But us mongers wait for these chances. Knew it was a perfect day to strike and Johnny was in full mood also.

Just zeroed on currency spa at Juhu. Knew it was a right day. Got the right therapist. Everything worked out perfectly.

Did everything. Came back fully satisfied. It was all easy going because of the Shutdown.

Will definitely wait for another shutdown. Happy mongering safe mongering.

Oliver Ozeki
01-03-18, 17:51
Joined new. Need contacts of reliable SP / chicks worth the bucks. And read a lot about country spa. Please share the details in PM.

Atool
01-03-18, 18:44
I was in Thane West, Ghorbandar road last month. I book my hotel opposite to a shopping mart the. The hotel name starts with 2 wheeler. There is one spa in the top floor. There is a bird name starts with English translation of Daya. She is a black bird but what a body. And blossoms are wonderful. Tried her twice and enjoyed there. Had everything. One more bird from hill is very pretty. You can enjoy there. Good experience.Dear,

Kindly share more clear info to find out place as its have already so many hotel and shopping mall on same road.

Regard,

Atool.

Sethr890
01-04-18, 03:38
Really bad experience, share the last few digits of SP or Priya so that others can avoid.

Regards.696 was the last few digits. But I hope no one else got into this.

Sethr890
01-04-18, 03:42
Usually a story with that beginning never ends well! Consider yourself having escaped cheaply.Yeah very true. After that I never get into such issues. The moment I feel its not right I don't move forward. And after reaching this site and learning some tactics its easier for me now. Mumbai is full of fun. I will try to add some of my old experience soon from NL.

By the way. Is Kanchan is there in NL.

NeoGuy11
01-04-18, 04:03
Hi guys,

Visited your city a few days ago.

A nice hotel on the marine drive. Lovely lovely view I must say.

Was in contact with a few Indies but due to tight work schedule, could not manage. Finally when I was free it was already too late.

Fiza agreed to come early in the morning.

Met her on the marine drive walkaway and spent 10-15 minutes sitting there facing the sea. A little bit of chit chat.

First impressions. Good. Dusky and good looking. Figure good. Good natured. Friendly.

Came back to hotel.

Good DFK. Then a very nice BBBJ. Usual positions.

After the first round, had a bath together at the tub.

2nd round again.

Overall quite satisfied, specially with such a morning fuck.

Pros- Quite good looking, GFE, Tries to please, Assets are ample.

Cons- Dusky, mother (Both don't affect me, but putting it there just for info).

Damage: 8 k.

Navinkum81
01-04-18, 05:33
Hi folks,

I would be in Mumbai next week for business trip.

Would appreciate any reliable indie contacts for ST and LT in Mumbai.

I can reciprocate for contacts in Ahmedabad, Pune or Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

LadySnatcher
01-04-18, 07:09
Lucky you. What a find. Please share her digits buddy.

Hello friends!

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills...

Shahiste72
01-04-18, 10:39
I was in Thane West, Ghorbandar road last month. I book my hotel opposite to a shopping mart the. The hotel name starts with 2 wheeler. There is one spa in the top floor. There is a bird name starts with English translation of Daya. She is a black bird but what a body. And blossoms are wonderful. Tried her twice and enjoyed there. Had everything. One more bird from hill is very pretty. You can enjoy there. Good experience.Please mention the amount you paid and services availed. Did you get FS? Please let us know.

Shahiste72
01-04-18, 10:46
Bro,

Is she the same Meghalaya gal digit ending 050?050 was her previous number. Her new number ends with 151.

FunLovingNish
01-04-18, 13:23
Guys,

Any hint on this chick? One SP has sent these pics. Appreciate if anybody who has tried her can give feedback.

AudioSlave101
01-04-18, 13:49
Dear Seniors,

Request help.

Looking for a CIS or upscale contact for tonight. Have a place in Bandra. Big boobs contacts please. Shall reciprocate with Delhi and Mumbai contacts.

Thanks in advance.

PremKumars
01-04-18, 14:04
I would be in Mumbai next week for leisure trip.

Would appreciate any reliable indie contacts for LT in Mumbai.

I can reciprocate for contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

JollyRide
01-04-18, 14:20
Hi,

I am a frequent traveler to Mumbai. Hope you all guys are doing good.

I would request you to help me with a contact for LT during my 3 days stay.

I can help you when you are in BLR.

Kp6305
01-04-18, 16:05
Hi guys,

Was in contact with a few Indies but due to tight work schedule, could not manage. Finally when I was free it was already too late.

Met her on the marine drive walkaway and spent 10-15 minutes sitting there facing the sea. A little bit of chit chat.

First impressions. Good. Dusky and good looking. Figure good. Good natured. Friendly.

Came back to hotel.

Good DFK. Then a very nice BBBJ. Usual positions..Does fiza's number ends with 4316?

Grover86
01-04-18, 19:29
FR on Jayanti from vashi last digits 082.

Well, I was away so couldn't try any. But as soon as I got back, tried my regulars and then this Jayanti.

She's a bengali girl in her early 30's who is plumpy, on a darker side but is 5. 8 tall. Now that caught me. I have this thing for tall women.

So I called her and she invited me over. No ref needed. We met, went to a lodge, which was really good though and started the deed. She was very much interested in doing it which is very great, unlike the other women out there.

I had DFK, very nice CBJ but toothy, WOT was awesone and finished in missy.

She gets real wet.

Face 4/10 has teeth.

Boobs 7/10 very big but saggy.

Ass 9/10 perfect big ass for doggy and spanking.

Pussy 8/10 was nice & wet and NOT loose.

Damage.

2.5 k 1 pop (very negotiable than this too) 700 rs for room, 100 rs tip for condom boy.

HiThereAloha
01-05-18, 04:37
Hi guys,

Came back to hotel..Bro what a different experience! Lovely! The idea of sitting out in the open and then. That too in the day time is fantastic bro! Wonderful!

Which hotel was this. You say view so theres limited choices. Sea green etc are there.

And was there no issue of ID at reception with her?

Do share her number too bro. Thanks. Your PM is full. Hence asking here.

Bond Bond
01-05-18, 04:41
Super catch bro. Keep going.

Well, I was away so couldn't try any. But as soon as I got back, tried my regulars and then this Jayanti.

2.5 k 1 pop (very negotiable than this too) 700 rs for room, 100 rs tip for condom boy.

Bond Bond
01-05-18, 04:52
Please check your PM.

Hi,

Bond Bond
01-05-18, 04:57
Hi,

Welcome to Mumbai. We would love to help you but also appreciate you share some of your experiences. All your posts are requesting for contacts in Mumbai / Pune / Delhi / Ahmedabad. Come on bro. Lets share and move ahead.

NO offence meant. Just my thoughts.

Ciao.

Hi folks,

I would be in Mumbai next week for business trip.

Would appreciate any reliable indie contacts for ST and LT in Mumbai.

I can reciprocate for contacts in Ahmedabad, Pune or Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

JamesN
01-05-18, 06:02
Can you provide me her details. Myself new in this field.

Hi guys,

Came back to hotel..

FunLovingNish
01-05-18, 06:19
Does fiza's number ends with 4316?Her number ends with 284.

RoamingMumbai
01-05-18, 06:54
What is Currency Spa? Have I missed the interpretation or this is anything new?

Just zeroed on currency spa at Juhu.

RedDevilBBK
01-05-18, 09:56
Anyone can help me with reference for Nikki Meghalaya girl. She needs reference for proceeding further.

Bhav44
01-05-18, 10:21
Hi all,

Would be great if anyone would share any info on her regarding service & experience. Planning to have her. Cheers.

AudioSlave101
01-05-18, 10:22
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Shkb1023
01-05-18, 11:21
Great catch, specially in these tough times. Have PM-the you, please share her digits on PM.

She's a bengali girl in her early 30's who is plumpy, on a darker side but is 5. 8 tall. Now that caught me. I have this thing for tall women.

So I called her and she invited me over. No ref needed. We met, went to a lodge, which was really good though and started the deed. She was very much interested in doing it which is very great, unlike the other women out there.

She gets real wet.

Face 4/10 has teeth.

Boobs 7/10 very big but saggy.

Ass 9/10 perfect big ass for doggy and spanking.

Pussy 8/10 was nice & wet and NOT loose.

Damage.

DesiNoah
01-05-18, 11:27
Hello,

Wanted feedback of this girl from locanto. Request fellow members to help.

KwonRohan
01-05-18, 11:31
Used to be a spa focused monger but left for NY 2-3 years ago. I'm back for few days and wanted to know the latest on spa scene. I used to be regular at RR. Read about K&K. Anything else? And this time don't mind some indie contacts also if possible? Appreciate all inputs and thanks to all in advance and happy new year!

CreateNinnov8
01-05-18, 13:12
Shared contact of an SP. Check your PM.

Hi,

RajDesai69
01-05-18, 13:44
Hi guys, I've tried Miss K and tried Miss the (wonder woman). I like slightly curvy girls with natural assets who are clean for DATY. Miss K was incredible and will probably repeat her. But I was wondering if there is anyone better? In terms of body, looks and service. Miss A (tennis star) has left. I've read reports on miss A (in wonderland) who was a dancer who has an amazing rack. Miss V (England queen) has mixed reviews. What about miss J (Romeos lover)? Can anyone please give inputs on this? Pm is active.

If you want, I have crazy recommendations for spas in Delhi and Pune. Pm me for details. Will be happy to help.

BangSex
01-05-18, 16:15
Yes dear. Priya from Lokhandwala. How is she and is she worth. Any input would be appreciated bro.

Are you referring to the one from Lokhandwala??

HsPuppy55
01-05-18, 17:37
With reference to Spas, Since Ages, in Chembur or perhaps the whole of the central suburbs we have been hearing about only one name I. E RR which though a rip off in prices was having some ambience and service. Now after a long time a new Spa named Saanvi Spa in chembur has messaged me for an appointment. Anybody heard of this Spa?

GoldenTower
01-05-18, 17:40
What is Currency Spa? Have I missed the interpretation or this is anything new?Nothing new. Its the old wine in a new bottle with a new name. Aura spa chains now changed the name to currency. Yuan. So nothing new. Just go and enjoy. Have fun. Happy mongering. Safe mongering.

UsaWala
01-05-18, 18:18
Looks like A* (famous directors famous actress daughter). I had a very bad experience. I would recommend to stay away. Please refer to my FR on her.

Guys,

Any hint on this chick? One SP has sent these pics. Appreciate if anybody who has tried her can give feedback.

Kp6305
01-05-18, 18:31
Hi all,

Would be great if anyone would share any info on her regarding service & experience. Planning to have her. Cheers.I think she is Fiza heavily being discussed on forum in recent times.

MaleGgigolo
01-05-18, 19:03
Elegant spa is inside the Byke hotel.

Hey bro,

Seems your PM is not active. I know the hotel but not sure about which spa you are talking about. Activate your PM.

Bhav44
01-05-18, 19:06
Well it turned out to be the famous Miss F. Had a good time. Not a time watcher. Will not go into the details as there are enough reviews on her.

Damages 7 k include place.

Hi all,

Would be great if anyone would share any info on her regarding service & experience. Planning to have her. Cheers.

MaleGgigolo
01-05-18, 19:10
Damages?

Hello everyone. Hope every one is fine. Todays shut down of Mumbai caused chaos for almost everyone.

But us mongers wait for these chances. Knew it was a perfect day to strike and Johnny was in full mood also.

Just zeroed on currency spa at Juhu. Knew it was a right day. Got the right therapist. Everything worked out perfectly.

Did everything. Came back fully satisfied. It was all easy going because of the Shutdown.

Will definitely wait for another shutdown. Happy mongering safe mongering.

Kaynangai
01-05-18, 19:35
In Mumbai today till Wednesday. Can someone please help me with some contacts near Airport area? Will reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore, Chennai and Delhi.

RJenning11
01-05-18, 20:32
Hello,

I am new here in Mumbai and would like to start punting but don't know much about how it works here.

I usually do it in Hong Kong / Bangkok / Pattaya / Singapore and can give pointers for these places.

Please help me with some contacts / places.

Thanks for any info.

Greetings,

Jackson

Tester
01-06-18, 02:49
Thanks bro. Going slow with increasing age but the flame is still on (a low burner) , nevertheless. Cheers!!

Welcome back. Seems you have taken sabbatical. Lols.

Regards.

Salspak
01-06-18, 03:56
Hi guys, I've tried Miss K and tried Miss the (wonder woman). I like slightly curvy girls with natural assets who are clean for DATY. Miss K was incredible and will probably repeat her. But I was wondering if there is anyone better? In terms of body, looks and service. Miss A (tennis star) has left. I've read reports on miss A (in wonderland) who was a dancer who has an amazing rack. Miss V (England queen) has mixed reviews. What about miss J (Romeos lover)? Can anyone please give inputs on this? Pm is active.

If you want, I have crazy recommendations for spas in Delhi and Pune. Pm me for details. Will be happy to help.Hello Raj,

Do let me know about the spas you stated in Delhi and Pune.

Pune is absolutely a dry patch.

I like your tastes in curvaceous women; am also keen to find them in Mumbai.

I have been to Kolkata where they have been ideal for me. But spas in Mumbai charge a bomb plus service fee.

I like my deals to be easy on the pocket to have more pies.

Do share your know how on Mumbai Delhi and Pune.

Big help!

Cheers,

S.

Tamarind29
01-06-18, 04:39
Hello friends!

Finally decided to meet and fixed the date and time. She has a safe place in the Eastern Fair Village suburbs. It's a safe and private apartment located in the 21st floor. The moment I opened the door and went inside I was happy to find a beautiful, very fair, milky white, extremely and I mean extremely busty girl. She looked 100% same as that sent in the pics. She was little short in height but who cares for height when you have got two beautiful watermelons to drink and enjoy and especially for someone like me who is a BoobsManiac. She gave me some water and made me comfortable. The place was also good as she was already in the mood and dancing and loud music was also there to pump up the atmosphere. Went to the bedroom and asked her to strip. Oh man the moment she stripped she looked amazing. She was so milky fair and white in color, displaying the full features of a typical Northeastern girl. Her Boobs were massive and fair in complexion; I could even see the veins around her areolas. She was teasing me from a distance and asked me to strip. The moment I removed my clothes, I got a nice compliment from her saying you have a nice physique and clean body. That compliment pumped me up. She pulled me towards her and started caressing and admiring my body, she was telling she got an athletic kind of guy after a long time. And then when I removed my underwear, I got the most beautiful compliment coming from a beautiful girl, she said your dick is so big and beautiful, those words just increased my testosterone levels and I decided to maul her. Pushed her down, opened her bra and started suckling those big fat nipples. Those moments were heaven, such massive white, clean boobs and brownish fat nipples were so tasty to suck and I made it more sloppy with my saliva. The tits were a bit saggy but natural that I spent more than 20 minutes to suck the juice out of those white tits. When I was sucking her tits she was moaning loudly and I was looking at her horny expressions. Guys the feeling when you suck on the white tits of a beautiful northeastern girl is something which cannot be explained. You will understand it only when you are given a chance to taste those. After that she allowed to taste her pussy which I obliged and sucked her pink pussy for another 10 minutes. Pussy was clean and without any smell.

After about another 5 minutes of tasting her tits, she went down and started giving me BJ. Oh God!! Believe me friends, she got an awesome skill of BJ at such a young age, even experienced WG's wouldn't be able to match her skills. She was using large amount of saliva and was taking it all inside till the base. The view of my long dick going inside her mouth completely, inside her pink lips and beautiful face, so divine feeling. After about 10 minutes, put the rubber and started pounding her in missy position. After sometime, changed position and pounded in WOT. I had made in my mind that I won't cum so easily as this was the first time I was fucking a true NE babe. She was enjoying completely. After some time we both decided to rest and started talking about general stuff like how she handles such huge boobs and etc. I even asked her if she is married to which she denied because her boobs are more massive than even aunties and bhabis. And that too at the age of 22. Anyways started pounding her again in doggy position and finished inside being on top of her. I would say this experience would rank the top in terms of my mongering experience till this day. Cleaned up, and while going she pulled me again and bid goodbye with a nice kiss. Hope to meet her again.

My rating-.

Looks- 8/10 (true northeastern features, full pink lips, beautiful silky hair and big eyes).

Complexion- 10/10 Milky white.

Boobs- 10/10 (huge huge huge white white white).

Pussy- 9/10.

Service- 9/10.

Body- 8/10 (little short in height).

Attitude- 10/10.

Damage- 8 k for 2 with place.

WIR- Definitely yes.

I am attaching her pics here but with face covered as she is very concerned with her privacy. She even requested me to delete her pics after viewing in WA, so I hope fellow mongers can view her body, but I can assure that face is also beautiful and cute.I must thank you for sharing the wonderful experience. Loved reading it.

I am keen to try her, how can I get her details as I don't see you having an active PM. Thanks.

Tamarind29
01-06-18, 04:54
Hi,

New to Bombay would appreciate if any fellow member can share some spa information where one could get good extras.

Also how much damage does it have on our pockets.

I have a good experience with Thai spa in Pune but Bombay is a new chapter.

Would love to have your experience. Thank You!

Jadugar
01-06-18, 10:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BoobsManiac
01-06-18, 10:36
Yes dear. Priya from Lokhandwala. How is she and is she worth. Any input would be appreciated bro.Hey bro,

She is a MILF aged 30 something, but figure is good and she is beautiful. Normally MILFs give better service. Damages between 7 k-10 k.

SanjeevDlf
01-06-18, 11:03
Thanks for this report.

Please PM me the contact and damages.

Hello friends!

Anyways I was fortunate that a few months ago I got a contact of a girl from Meghalaya who was an independent. I was very happy as I am not much into spas. Contacted the girl. Got her pics. The moment I saw her pics I was astonished and very much surprised as the clothes that she was wearing were hardly able to contain her boobs. So massive and large boobs I have never seen for such a young girl. She is around 22 years old. Even I was thinking about what would be the size of her boobs and how she would be able to manage such massive boobs at such young age. But truly that's the quality you can expect when you are trying for a Northeastern Meghalaya Beauty from the hills..

HiThereAloha
01-06-18, 13:00
With reference to Spas, Since Ages, in Chembur or perhaps the whole of the central suburbs we have been hearing about only one name I. E RR which though a rip off in prices was having some ambience and service. Now after a long time a new Spa named Saanvi Spa in chembur has messaged me for an appointment. Anybody heard of this Spa?Would love to try HsPuppy Bro. I've obky tried rR and I've failed at be Badlav. Would really appreciate any new experiences and would try after your FR!

Thanks in advance.

MumbaiLad007
01-06-18, 13:40
When ever I go mongering to a indie or a spa there is a 100% typical fragrance which comes out of body and clothes.

Which causes a lot of problem when you go home or office after the deed.

If it is a spa there is the oil smell or fragrance which they use or fragrance from the girl powder / perfume which the girl uses.

Same fragrance with indies.

Seniors please guide how do you cope with this problem even if you take a shower after the act your clothes tell the story or smell differently.

Kindly give tips to cope up with it.

ChennaiGuy27
01-06-18, 13:47
Seniors,

Can you please share Alafia's contact details? I promise to put in a good word and also write a detailed FR.

Grover86
01-06-18, 14:16
Well, that's kind of not an issue to me. Its just like how it is to be back from a gang of smokers. Some say the smell sticks to the clothes. If at all they do, I think they vanish in a very short time. I don't go to spas, but a girl's smell is nice to have around you for a while, if at all they do stick to you!

I am single and hence would be having an altogether different perspective on thus, I know!

When ever I go mongering to a indie or a spa there is a 100% typical fragrance which comes out of body and clothes.

If it is a spa there is the oil smell or fragrance which they use or fragrance from the girl powder / perfume which the girl uses.

Seniors please guide how do you cope with this problem even if you take a shower after the act your clothes tell the story or smell differently.

RajDesai69
01-06-18, 15:49
Hello Raj,

I have been to Kolkata where they have been ideal for me. But spas in Mumbai charge a bomb plus service fee.

Big help!

Cheers,

S.Hello, your inbox is full!

BlackJack543
01-07-18, 02:39

Genuine problem. One thing I do when I visit a spa is to make sure I have a good bath after the massage. I always carry a bottle of deodorant and talcum powder, and I lavishly use them. I also carry a big plastic bag with me to keep my clothes, i don't hang them on the hanger, this way clothes don't catch that fragrance. Also, I make sure that I don't go home or to visit someone directly after a spa visit and keep an hour's gap.

ApacheGuy
01-07-18, 06:32
Can someone please share some good quality stuff contact. It's bit urgent.

Not looking for cheap ones.

Rahul2020
01-07-18, 10:38
As I was alone on new year eve, not even a single friend available in city (mostly are out of country / hometown). So decided to have some good fun. Got a contact Sonali from ISG member and text her on WA. She was ready to give me company up to next day afternoon and OK to join with me in some party. Chatted with her on WA and decided damages and she shared her pics also. As I have little exp and always cautions, Text same conversation to senior member ISG for guidance and tips and I am very thankful to him tough he was busy but guided me to go or not. Booked hotel with her and my name (she shared pic of her identity card) and decided to pick her up from Bandra national college. Also before living from home, had a WA video call with her for confirmation. She was on time but I was late due to Mumbai traffic. She was standing there for about half an the hour but she didn't utter a word about this later. Picked her up and started talking normal with her in car. She is good in talking but not English friendly. Went to hotel and checked in to changes our clothes for party. We decided to give half payment after check-in in hotel room. But she didn't utter a single word about this. And never asked payment after that also until when we parted away and I payed her. Entered room and started changing clothes. She already carry 2-3 dress with her and changing in front of me and asking which suits her. Also talking about her big boobs and dresses she wore to avoid too much popping out boobs from dresses. Went to Bandra good restaurant and started to have drink. As I mostly prefer crafted beer and luckily they have that one. And she was ready to have my choice of beer and also he liked it. She is fan of dancing and very good dancer. Every other girl also looking her in party when she dancing. She dancing in decent way but with expressions and good steps same like in song. Though I don't know any dance, am very bad in dance but she made me to dance. After 2-3 hrs, beer started affecting her and she holding me tightly and approaching to have FK in every now and then. So its time and decided to leave for hotel. As soon as enter hotel room, she started DFK and removing my clothes. I also kissing her whole body and started to remove her clothes. I enjoying her boobs its so good. We are kissing each other and she moved to giving BBJ. She was so good in BBJ and I ended CIM. And she is OK for that except anal she OK for everything. We went in bathroom for washing. After washing in bathroom, she started again BBJ and fingering her pussy, in bathroom itself. She made it again and we on bed with protection and she guiding to come this position now this position. Her moaning her words awesome. After We done and lying in each other arms and watching TV. She said that she likes oral very much. Her pussy is not tight can say normal not tight nor too much loose. After some time she said come down below. I think her sign was to give her oral down there but I was not comfortable. So started fingering with her. And voila she just aroused moaning and need harder fingering and guiding, when to increase count of finger inside. I first time exp 5 finger at a time inside her. Her pussy was so juicy and she getting too much wet. She so aroused that she put protection and started women on top. She doing so harder that even I am feeling pain down there. She got relaxed and lie on me. I also ended second time. After 5 -10 min she just talking about her and I am just listening. Came know that she married and doing some beauty stuffs. She fell asleep on my chest and I am enjoying TV, as I don't want to sleep. Because this is first time I came with someone unknown for whole night. During watching TV after 2 hrs, got some arouse and inserted in her sideways tough she was sleeping. She open her eyes in sleepy mode one time and gave me smile and made her comfortable so I will do sideways properly. In morning, we did in bath tub and one time in missionary before leaving room for checkout. Then we went to ATM gave her damages and parted away.

My rating-.

GFE- 9/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Looks- 4/10-- she have some colored hair and stylish, but not attractive my views.

Attitude- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

Damages- 12 k without hotel and other stuff. I think I paid high may be 8 k good for full night she married and 28 yrs old.

WIR- may be try one more time if no option.

Sorry for any mistake typing too fast.

Navinkum81
01-07-18, 11:44
Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest me some in-call massage provider? PM is activated.

Appreciated and thanks in advance.

NK.

HiThereAloha
01-07-18, 12:17
Attn SmartVarma Bophsep or Other senior mongers.

Bros a friend is coming down on this Tuesday / Wednesday for a mongering session. Do you guys know any safe hotel choices -doesn't have to be 5 star but has to be decent. In an around Andheri ironman or goddess industrial.

And do share a bird who's good with 3 some with MMF as he and I love to bang together.

Do share Bros. Need your advice on both GF hotel and indie. Thanks in advance for your great responses.

HiThereAloha
01-07-18, 12:45
Bro,

I've had the same issues as you.

And I've found that the best resort is to not use Oil as when you have a bath you come into contact with both the dirty bathroom and the soap both which leave smells.

I allow the use of cream and get it wiped off with a hot wet towel.

Other things to look out for are lipstick. Ideally get the girl to use a tissue before the act as I've come home and discovered lipstick on my nipples. Thank god it wasn't the shirt.

Another trick I've tried and it works quite well. Use of oil only on bum and groin area. That way less Oil to wash off.

Best of luck and safe mongering.

Grover86
01-07-18, 18:15
If you ask me, that is a high price that you paid man. But that being said, she seems like a very nice girl to hang out with! You had a very good time & I guess she earned it.

As I was alone on new year eve, not even a single friend available in city (mostly are out of country / hometown). So decided to have some good fun. Got a contact Sonali from ISG member and text her on WA. She was ready to give me company up to next day afternoon and OK to join with me in some party. Chatted with her on WA and decided damages and she shared her pics also. As I have little exp and always cautions, Text same conversation to senior member ISG for guidance and tips and I am very thankful to him tough he was busy but guided me to go or not. Booked hotel with her and my name (she shared pic of her identity card) and decided to pick her up from Bandra national college. Also before living from home, had a WA video call with her for confirmation. She was on time but I was late due to Mumbai traffic. She was standing there for about half an the hour but she didn't utter a word about this later. Picked her up and started talking normal with her in car. She is good in talking but not English friendly. Went to hotel and checked in to changes our clothes for party. We decided to give half payment after check-in in hotel room. But she didn't utter a single word about this. And never asked payment after that also until when we parted away and I payed her.

Monocef
01-07-18, 18:50
Genuine problem. One thing I do when I visit a spa is to make sure I have a good bath after the massage. I always carry a bottle of deodorant and talcum powder, and I lavishly use them. I also carry a big plastic bag with me to keep my clothes, i don't hang them on the hanger, this way clothes don't catch that fragrance. Also, I make sure that I don't go home or to visit someone directly after a spa visit and keep an hour's gap.One more to add is stain on undies.

How much you clean after deed some seminal stain will be there on underwear.

So can keep tissue in between.

Ha. Ha.

AlwaysMajama
01-07-18, 20:31
Hey BoobsManiac,

Lovely FR,

Help this buddy from Pune with the Indie Contact. Shall return the favour.

Hello friends!

Rajesh Hard Dick
01-08-18, 01:22
Bro,

This is awesome find can't PM you. How can you share her details?

Hello friends!

Mike3383
01-08-18, 04:59
Hello Raj,

Big help!

Cheers,

S.Will you PM MP in Kolkata? Visiting shortly. Your help will be appreciated. Have travelled to Milan, Italy and happy to share digits of Indie there.

Mike.

JamesN
01-08-18, 06:04
Can I get her details bro new in this area.

As I was alone on new year eve, not even a single friend available in city (mostly are out of country / hometown). So decided to have some good fun. Got a contact Sonali from ISG member and text her on WA. She was ready to give me company up to next day afternoon and OK to join with me in some party. Chatted with her on WA and decided damages and she shared her pics also. As I have little exp and always cautions, Text same conversation to senior member ISG for guidance and tips and I am very thankful to him tough he was busy but guided me to go or not. Booked hotel with her and my name (she shared pic of her identity card) and decided to pick her up from Bandra national college. Also before living from home, had a WA video call with her for confirmation. She was on time but I was late due to Mumbai traffic. She was standing there for about half an the hour but she didn't utter a word about this later. Picked her up and started talking normal with her in car. She is good in talking but not English friendly. Went to hotel and checked in to changes our clothes for party. We decided to give half payment after check-in in hotel room. But she didn't utter a single word about this. And never asked payment after that also until when we parted away and I payed her. Entered room and started changing clothes. She already carry 2-3 dress with her and changing in front of me and asking which suits her. Also talking about her big boobs and dresses she wore to avoid too much popping out boobs from dresses..

VikramDhawan
01-08-18, 07:28
Hey,

She looks like Alia from Thane.

PMed you digits + reference.

Cheers,

Vik.

Guys,

YFriend
01-08-18, 08:41
Can you PM me Jayanti number please as I like bongs have a weakness for them. Help would be reciprocated.

She gets real wet..

Frank1232
01-08-18, 09:12
Was hungry since quite some time. Earlier when I planned to visit Mumbai, had to cancel the trip due to social reasons. This time was in Mumbai, called Smart Verma and Bopshep. They did try to help me out. Thanks guys. But budget was a problem for me. Nevertheless Jhonny boy was really hungry and wanted to have some spicy food.

Tried to call a Girl from SEA. She has been discussed in the forum as well. It was an awesome experience. She is caring and passionate about sex. Tried different positions and some really good foreplay. Am not a good writer. So won't go the into details. But, if you are looking for some good sex and one which is fun filled, she is the choice. Not a time watcher, good looks, well maintained figure, though she is a MILF, clean, hygienic, hosts in a apartment which is located in a safe place, loves trying different things.

Looks 7/10.

Body 9/10.

Boobs not very large but handful.

Damage 8 k with place.

WIR yes.

Vishal1980
01-08-18, 10:53
If any one has number of Sonali from Thane please PM me.

JustFishing
01-08-18, 11:18

Kindly give tips to cope up with it.I have bought a hair oil that smells a lot like the oils that they use in spas. I make it a point to use it whenever I have a spa visit planned that day and some times even when I am not going to a spa. This way, if I do smell a bit like a spa, it would be dismissed as smell from my hair oil.

Most spa girls don't use perfume or lipstick, but in any case, I also always have a shower in the spa to get rid of excess oil. I make it a point to not get any oil in my hair so that I don't have to shampoo it.

Dennis Thomas
01-08-18, 11:54
Nikki (Student from Meghalaya).

Height: Approx 5'.

Age: 22 (as told by her). Definitely in 22-25 age group.

Skin: 8/10 - Very Fair, Smooth without any blemishes and waxed body & No tattoos.

Breasts-10/10, 36 E,Very Huge, Natural, Milky White, Saggy due to weight, Pink / Light Brown Aerola pointing down, Medium Size nipples.

Body: 8/10 (Slim slender body, flat tummy, only shortfall is height).

GFE - 8/10 Very Good.

Pussy- 10/10 (Very Very Tight, No pubic hair & clean shaven).

Hygiene- 7/10.

Appearance- 8/10 (Cute college girl with a very good face but short hair, Nails on hand groomed without nail polish but the nails on leg are with nail polish).

Attitude: 10/10 (Very courteous, make sure you enjoy, allows DFK).

Positions: WOT, Missionary, Doggy, Spoon.

DATY: Yes.

Fingering: Yes, Loves being fingered & clitoral stimulation simultaneously. Does fingering her self when you stimulate clit using tongue.

BBJ: Yes, Slurppy with lot of saliva.

Origin: North East.

Language; Fluent in English & Hindi.

Condom: Durex.

Courtesey: BopSeph & Bangsex. They can only provide the digits & more importantly the reference. She will not speak / chat without a reference.

Met her at an apartment and was offered water and we chatted about the journey from sub-urbs etc. After 5 minutes went into bedroom, started kisses and straight away jumped onto bed. She asked me to remove my clothing and she started removing her jeans which is quite tight, I helped her remove the jeans and then I lay on top of her kissing neck, forehead, ears, nose, lips, shoulders etc. She said to avoid neck area as she feels "Gud gudee" Removed her tight top to reveal the very big boobs under a 36 E Fancy Bra.

Removed bra and started sucking boobs, nipples and then navel and then removed her lacy thongs and started with DATY. She covered the area with her fingers initially and when in groove she allowed me to lick fully. Initially it was dry. Did DATY for 10 minutes and jumped on her and latched on to her boobs. After a while she started BBJ with lot of saliva. She gives enough attention to BBJ. Went on for 5 minutes put cover and mounted on WOT. Sucked on her boobs while stroking hard and I had my first session over in 2-3 minutes Too much excitement seeing such humongous boobs on a very fair slender body with flat stomach.

Then she asked to clean and she started with BBJ, meanwhile I asked her to lie and started fingering. Fingered deep and she enjoyed with moans, giggles. She told me to finger and lick clit simultaneously which I did for long. Then she tried to finger in between and at times poked her fingers into my mouth and I sucked them. Then I removed my fingers and poked my thumb into her canal and my index finger into her butt hole. Slowly introduced almost half of index finger into butt hole though it was very tight and managed to squeeze the flesh between index finger and thumb slowly. The pussy is really tight so is butt hole. Took some effort to poke it completely into it and she was moaning and gyrating. At the same time started stimulating clit with tongue at various speeds. At times she told me to do slow down and I was apprehensive if it was hurting and stopped. She asked not to stop but to do slowly as she is feeling her high when I do very fast. So did with mixed strokes of fast & slow. This went on for 10-15 minutes and pussy was completely wet with saliva and her juices and she asked for condom for next session but I was not yet ready. We both washed then started with BBJ and meanwhile I tried doing DATY to which she said No, as she prefers a bath before next DATY and instead made my tool rock hard and started with doggy but since bed was making noise, we switched to missionary. I guided tool at various angles during missionary to which she sighed at certain angles. Made 1 long fast stroke followed by 2 short small strokes and then removed tool completely out to make the long & fast stroke. This went on for another 4-5 minutes at varying speed and released in her. We lay there for another 5 minutes talked about the experience, enjoyment, her studies, her aspiration, family, friends, pubbing partying, etc. Then washed together and put on dresses. Only helped her put on her jeans as she found difficult finding her bra. Bra was hidden in layers of bedsheets and chaddhar. As I was getting late, she scoured the area to find the bra. Meanwhile She put on bra and tight t shirt, hugged me, kissed me and bid adieu. She also cleared the protein filled condoms seperately.

Overall a nice experience with Nikki and a very long FR. Sorry mates for the long FR.

AlexRay5000
01-08-18, 12:32
Hi folks,

Would like some info & tips regarding FKK clubs in Deutschland. Also whether FKK tour guide is worth or individual is fine. Appreciate the inputs.

Cheers.

Dennis Thomas
01-08-18, 13:04
Dear Seniors and brothers.

Can you PM me reference and digits o reference for Nisha Parmar ending 7064.

Thank you.

YogaLover007
01-08-18, 13:59
A bunch of us (guys) are planning a trip to Europe this May to celebrate our friends Bachelor party.

Currently the destinations in the list are:

1. Prague, Czech Republic.

2. Bratislava, Slovakia.

3. Kiev, Ukraine.

Idea is to go to a place where the women are easily accessible, friendly to Indians and also not too expensive. We just did a trip to Bali and were pleasantly surprised with the access to both tourists and local girls. They are really easy and cheap to get.

Any help from my fellow ISG mates would be appreciated. Please PM me so as to not spam everyone. PM is active.

Thanks.

Rahul2030
01-08-18, 14:26
With reference to Spas, Since Ages, in Chembur or perhaps the whole of the central suburbs we have been hearing about only one name I. E RR which though a rip off in prices was having some ambiance and service. Now after a long time a new Spa named Saanvi Spa in Chembur has messaged me for an appointment. Anybody heard of this Spa?Its opened by ex-staffs of RR. I have tried it.