PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

KevDilli
01-08-18, 15:08
Hey,

She looks like Alia from Thane.

PMed you digits + reference.

Cheers,

Vik.Hello,

Can you also send me her digits and reference please? Thanks bro.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AbhiSingh
01-08-18, 16:42
In Mumbai brothers.

Can one pm good indie for LT or st.

In Andheri East.

Neo0017
01-08-18, 18:44
Had called her once. She agreed to come. Gave a different number. Different gal arrived. She was OK so didn't make too much fuss. Bait and switch so be careful.

Hello,

Can you also send me her digits and reference please? Thanks bro.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Monocef
01-08-18, 19:06
A bunch of us (guys) are planning a trip to Europe this May to celebrate our friends Bachelor party.

Currently the destinations in the list are:

1. Prague, Czech Republic.

2. Bratislava, Slovakia.

3. Kiev, Ukraine.

Idea is to go to a place where the women are easily accessible, friendly to Indians and also not too expensive. We just did a trip to Bali and were pleasantly surprised with the access to both tourists and local girls. They are really easy and cheap to get.

Any help from my fellow ISG mates would be appreciated. Please PM me so as to not spam everyone. PM is active.

Thanks.Add Stuttgart or Munich Germany.

They have best place for mongering in Europe.

Passman
01-08-18, 19:35
Hi everyone,

I am in Mumbai for a couple of days and am staying in South Mumbai. Am new to Mumbai and will be grateful for some advice, direction and some connects of some cooperative girls. My PM is active. Thanks for help in advance.

Mindapur
01-09-18, 03:14
Add Stuttgart or Munich Germany.

They have best place for mongering in Europe.Munich is so expensive.

Add dusseldorf / frankfurt. And there are many more in the NRW region.

You could try the FKK there. Its a totally different experiance.

K.

R2012
01-09-18, 03:41
Guys,

Request you to share Fiza contact number. I will reciprocate the same. Thanks.

RedDevilBBK
01-09-18, 05:40
Dear BopSeph & Bangsex,

Request you to share reference for Nikki. NE. I have somehow manage to get digits but she need strong reference. I have PMed you personally. Kindly help me introduce to her.

BangBanggo
01-09-18, 06:22
Guys,

Request you to share Fiza contact number. I will reciprocate the same. Thanks.Done sent you on PM, Enjoy.

BangBanggo
01-09-18, 06:25
A bunch of us (guys) are planning a trip to Europe this May to celebrate our friends Bachelor party.

2. Bratislava, Slovakia.

3. Kiev, Ukraine.

Idea is to go to a place where the women are easily accessible, friendly to Indians and also not too expensive. We just did a trip to Bali and were pleasantly surprised with the access to both tourists and local girls. They are really easy and cheap to get.

Any help from my fellow ISG mates would be appreciated. Please PM me so as to not spam everyone. PM is active.

Thanks.Prague is safest and best place. Kiev is good but you got to be careful due to political unrest.

For Bachelor party I will recommend Ibiza.

RedDevilBBK
01-09-18, 06:55
Komal Vashi.

Was in search for VFM indie. Pinged details for Komal she is from thane but operates from Vashi. Looks like 25 to 27 years girl with good asset but bit shaggy. I have read mixed reviews about her in about back out and all. So made sure she turn-up. She called me around 12 pm and asked to reach vashi. Meet her in a Hotel at Vashi. She was tired once she entered in hotel, told that she came on scooty from thane. Then she went to have shower and came out in towel. I was already ready in my undies and started the deed. No DFK but boobs sucking followed by BBBJ WOT doggy and Missy and finished first round. Took rest for few min and started second round again with BBBJ for about 10 min followed by WOT and missy. She is not at all looker but tries to please with her skills and service, But still need to improve on skills. She is good for one time. Not at all a time looker.

Damages: 3 K for 2 pops plus hotel.

Look: 5/10.

Service: 5 /10.

Boobs: 4/10 Saggy.

Body: 5/10.

WIR: NO.

Nisha Das – MiraRoad.

She is also another VFM indie. She has a setting in one hotel in Miraroad. Called and fixed up meeting at Miraroad, near McD. She came 30 minutes late and guided me to hotel. Once entered she went for shower and came out in towel, she is bit plummy and few marks on body. Huge boobs but shaggy. Started the deed with kissing and she gave good BBJ, she is good in BBJ for 10 minutes, Had protection after 10 minutes and banged her in doggy for 10 minutes and ended in her.

Had 15 minutes break, she smokes a lot, asked her to avoid as I am not comfortable with smoking. Started second round with BBJ, WOT and missy, difficult for missy as she is bit heavy side. Ended with WOT for second round.

Had shower and left.

She is good and VFM.

Service: 6 /10.

Boobs: 6/10 Bit Saggy.

Body: 4/10.

WIR: NO.

EditFun01
01-09-18, 07:55

2. Bratislava, Slovakia.

3. Kiev, Ukraine.

Thanks.Nothing beats Prague, use attached guide and enjoy. It was very handy for me. Just remember few site are blocked from Prague so you need to do bit research before hand.

MumbaiLad007
01-09-18, 09:14
Yes go for dry / Thai massage.

Also many times the towels are not fresh and they oil fragrance on it which spreads over the body.

So towels should also be checked.

bro,

i've had the same issues as you.

And i've found that the best resort is to not use oil as when you have a bath you come into contact with both the dirty bathroom and the soap both which leave smells.

I allow the use of cream and get it wiped off with a hot wet towel.

Other things to look out for are lipstick. Ideally get the girl to use a tissue before the act as i've come home and discovered lipstick on my nipples. Thank god it wasn't the shirt.

Another trick i've tried and it works quite well. Use of oil only on bum and groin area. That way less oil to wash off.

Best of luck and safe mongering.

MumbaiLad007
01-09-18, 09:15
Use white undies dear.

one more to add is stain on undies.

How much you clean after deed some seminal stain will be there on underwear.

So can keep tissue in between.

Ha. Ha.

Jas2469
01-09-18, 10:02
There are several FKK in Switzerland, but the best one out of them is Club Globe Zurich. You can check out their website. They own several other several Clubs. I can easily say its the best in the world with the size and facilities available and the beauty, figure and level of services of girls. Mind you its costlier then any one in Germany or entire Europe for that matter but its the most expensive country in the world. One of the girls I had there mentioned that SW from entire Europe want to work at Globe and apparently theres a waiting list to get in. Advice don't miss it!

Munich is so expensive.

Add dusseldorf / frankfurt. And there are many more in the NRW region.

You could try the FKK there. Its a totally different experiance.

K.

JustFishing
01-09-18, 10:17
Tried a spa called Sabrina in Bandra E. Not discussed in this forum before. All the staff are NEs. Got assigned a cute short 19 yr old from Manipur called Mailin. She's got the biggest tits that I've seen on a girl that small. The massage was pretty average. She studiously avoided any naughty areas but because her tits were so large, she kept bumping me with her boobs. I was sure there would be extras but sadly she said that she doesn't do that. Not sure if she can be cracked. Not using any codes because this seems like a no extras place. I'll try my luck once more.

Damages: 900 (deal on Little).

MaleGgigolo
01-09-18, 10:31
Does anyone know of any FS Massage Parlour or Spa in Thane. Please PM me. I can help with contacts of SP's or Indie's in South Bombay or the western suburbs.

SivaOneDay
01-09-18, 11:17

2. Bratislava, Slovakia.

3. Kiev, Ukraine.

Thanks.Prague is a very good destination for very good looking girls and the cheaper price compared to Germany.

Been there few years back, they are easily accessible and friendly.

AbhiSingh
01-09-18, 11:24
Shout for help.

Brothers any good spa in andheri east.

Need genuine massaz.

In Mumbai brothers.

Can one pm good indie for LT or st.

In Andheri East.

Yogesh300
01-09-18, 11:30
Dear bros,

I apologise, after reading RTFF I still am not able to figure out country spa. Can you please PM me the same.

Also I would appreciate pointers to spa for real and genuine massage.

I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Yogi.

RKDForFun
01-09-18, 12:20
Its opened by ex-staffs of RR. I have tried it.What are the chances that RR owners get the place raided to thwart competition.

I have heard when Tantra was raided. RR owners had some hand in it. Rumours may be but possible.

JustFishing
01-10-18, 07:38
Tried a spa called Sabrina in Bandra E. Not discussed in this forum before. All the staff are NEs. Got assigned a cute short 19 yr old from Manipur called Mailin.
Damages: 900 (deal on Little).Sorry for the mistake. The therapist's name is Atin and not Mailin.

JustFishing
01-10-18, 07:41
Visited the Linking road branch of SHeaven. Went late and so there were no Thai masseuses available. Got a thin Manipuri girl called Mailin. Absolutely no extras from her but the massage was excellent. Asked me to come again but told me that she doesn't do extras even for regular customers. On the plus side, I got the names of a couple of therapists who provide extras.

Damages: 2.5 K (counter).

WIR: Yes but only for Thai.

Member #4637
01-10-18, 13:31

2. Bratislava, Slovakia.

3. Kiev, Ukraine..I have not been to Prague or Bratislava. I was in Kiev, Ukraine some time back.

Without intending offence to women of other nations, Ukrainian women are probably the most beautiful I've seen around the world. Finding was as easy as walking down the Khreshchatyk and SP's handed their contact. Somewhere around Roshen is a good place for such a "desire to monger" walk. Contacted the SP and he took me to a building 100 m away. 3 beautiful WG's inside in lingerie waiting for a bang. Absolute gorgeous Slavic bodies. I'm a nipples man and yea all the 3 were bestowed with some real pink cherries.

Damages.

First session: 1500 hryvnia.

Second session: threesome with the other two girls at 2800 hryvnia.

WIR: hell I would return any day I can. Probably migrate. LOL.

I do not have the contact numbers of the SP anymore but any further information, most welcome to PM.

CreateNinnov8
01-10-18, 14:13
German FKK's are the best. The best ones are around Dusseldorf (Cologne), Berlin & Hamburg.

There are several FKK in Switzerland, but the best one out of them is Club Globe Zurich. You can check out their website. They own several other several Clubs. I can easily say its the best in the world with the size and facilities available and the beauty, figure and level of services of girls. Mind you its costlier then any one in Germany or entire Europe for that matter but its the most expensive country in the world. One of the girls I had there mentioned that SW from entire Europe want to work at Globe and apparently theres a waiting list to get in. Advice don't miss it!

Atool
01-10-18, 14:53
Komal Vashi.

Was in search for VFM indie. Pinged details for Komal she is from thane but operates from Vashi. Looks like 25 to 27 years girl with good asset but bit shaggy. I have read mixed reviews about her in about back out and all. So made sure she turn-up. She called me around 12 pm and asked to reach vashi. Meet her in a Hotel at Vashi. She was tired once she entered in hotel, told that she came on scooty from thane. Then she went to have shower and came out in towel. I was already ready in my undies and started the deed. No DFK but boobs sucking followed by BBBJ WOT doggy and Missy and finished first round. Took rest for few min and started second round again with BBBJ for about 10 min followed by WOT and missy. She is not at all looker but tries to please with her skills and service, But still need to improve on skills. She is good for one time. Not at all a time looker.

Service: 5 /10.

Boobs: 4/10 Saggy.

Body: 5/10.

WIR: NO..Share digit of Komal my PM active.

RahulKumar
01-10-18, 15:07
Hi Mumbai Friends!

I am reaching Mumbai this weekend and I would like to try some spa which has good NI therapists offering extras. I do not prefer NE and Thai therapists. The spa should be raid safe and preferably posh. Can I try any of the star hotels and does any therapist offer at least HJ. Please PM me. Let me know if you need any help in Chennai.

Jas2469
01-10-18, 15:16
Thats a superb data compilation. Great efforts whoever done it!

Nothing beats Prague, use attached guide and enjoy. It was very handy for me. Just remember few site are blocked from Prague so you need to do bit research before hand.

KnottyBoy18
01-10-18, 15:17
The research and compilation is pretty good however I believe that the prices are very high. Most eastern european countries have much more reasonable prices. Also you can find a lot of girls on tinder etc especially in Ukraine. I would suggest reviewing some of the forums of those countries for more details.

Nothing beats Prague, use attached guide and enjoy. It was very handy for me. Just remember few site are blocked from Prague so you need to do bit research before hand.

FineTune
01-10-18, 16:41
Hey all,

FR of an passionate encounter with girl last week.

Was referred by a friend for a young girl as young as 22 years. As my friend had referred and shared pics believed in him and went ahead. Had a call with her and then decided to meet at my convenient place. The moment I saw her from deep of my heart blessed my friend as she was beautiful and absolutely young. Small in height. She Sayed that she is struggle in modelling as usual everyone says the same. Had some chat with her initially and she showed some of her pics which were of some photoshoot. Not at all a time watcher. Started slowly and voluptuous boobs she had for age of here. Tight and big. Played almost 30 minutes with those melons. She allowed DATY, nice erotic smell, clean and tight pussy. The best thing of the night was her BJ skills just mind blowing, she uses her saliva and licks entire jhonny and surrounding area. She had gone mad with it and seemed to be lollipop deficient in childhood I guess. Just went on and on. Licked entire body.

Even open for DFK. Uses her tongue well. Sex in all positions, you just go on doing anything and she doesn't mind and mainly enjoys everything. Not at all fake noises. Her wet pussy had everything to say. She did not allow back door entry. Post session slept on my body for few minutes. Couldn't do second session as was tired totally. She says she is from Bandra. After sometime asked her to give few deep kisses. I asked her for pics of her boobs as an memory which she refused. Gave her option of extra money but finally she agreed for it, she clicked it in her mobile without face and shared with me. Sort of funny but wanted it.

Finally, I would say absolute Erotic Day for me and satisfied to infinity. Going to throw my friend a party for this.

7 k for 1 session. Gave her extra 500. Worth it without any doubt. Though tried to negotiate but she did not reduce price at all. No anal to offer.

WIR- Ohhhh Fucking Yessssssss.

Needs reference badly. Going to share number with some seniors and members who have helped me a lot here and always posted FR post sharing contacts.

Cheers.

Bond Bond
01-10-18, 18:50
Hi, am happy you enjoyed but 7 k for a shot is on the steep side. She may be worth it but then there are other members who may take this as a benchmark and thus lead to increase in overall prices. These are just my thoughts.

Hey all,

FR of an passionate encounter with girl last week.

Was referred by a friend for a young girl as young as 22 years. As my friend had referred and shared pics believed in him and went ahead. Had a call with her and then decided to meet at my convenient place. The moment I saw her from deep of my heart blessed my friend as she was beautiful and absolutely young. Small in height. She Sayed that she is struggle in modelling as usual everyone says the same. Had some chat with her initially and she showed some of her pics which were of some photoshoot. Not at all a time watcher. Started slowly and voluptuous boobs she had for age of here. Tight and big. Played almost 30 minutes with those melons. She allowed DATY, nice erotic smell, clean and tight pussy. The best thing of the night was her BJ skills just mind blowing, she uses her saliva and licks entire jhonny and surrounding area. She had gone mad with it and seemed to be lollipop deficient in childhood I guess. Just went on and on. Licked entire body.

Even open for DFK. Uses her tongue well. Sex in all positions, you just go on doing anything and she doesn't mind and mainly enjoys everything. Not at all fake noises. Her wet pussy had everything to say. She did not allow back door entry. Post session slept on my body for few minutes. Couldn't do second session as was tired totally. She says she is from Bandra. After sometime asked her to give few deep kisses. I asked her for pics of her boobs as an memory which she refused. Gave her option of extra money but finally she agreed for it, she clicked it in her mobile without face and shared with me. Sort of funny but wanted it.

Finally, I would say absolute Erotic Day for me and satisfied to infinity. Going to throw my friend a party for this.

7 k for 1 session. Gave her extra 500. Worth it without any doubt. Though tried to negotiate but she did not reduce price at all. No anal to offer.

WIR- Ohhhh Fucking Yessssssss.

Needs reference badly. Going to share number with some seniors and members who have helped me a lot here and always posted FR post sharing contacts.

Cheers.

Maverick2015
01-10-18, 20:41
Thanks seniors for sharing the digits of famous indie Elisha who is discussed a lot in Mumbai forums.

Amazing girl with perfect GF experience. Had her at my own apartment in Powai. Everything on the plate except CIM and anal, usual high damages but is total VFM.

Romil
01-10-18, 22:08
This is Last weekend FR.

I had this SP number for long time but never tried his birds so this time I decided to take the plunge.

Called him and he gave options of 2 white chicks, selected one slim and tall bird based on pics. Reached as per time decided, SP has got a place in good residential building. Met him and he took me to the flat. Girl was 75% of the pics, quite tall and slim with good pair of boobs. Banged her and came out, damage was on higher side but did not think much as I had not had any encounter since some time. Does anyone have idea if Bandra lady SP and is still in the business?Can you share details. Have been duped by SPs in past, till date looking for contacts of an authentic SP. Have been following this site for long but decided to write today.

Thanks.

MrXpert99
01-11-18, 04:48
Thanks seniors for sharing the digits of famous indie Elisha who is discussed a lot in Mumbai forums.

Amazing girl with perfect GF experience. Had her at my own apartment in Powai. Everything on the plate except CIM and anal, usual high damages but is total VFM.Please mention damages, she was asking for 20 K now.

Jaideep
01-11-18, 05:09
Hi All Spa lovers.

This weekend I had visited my favorite Country Spa on T street after a long gap of 1. 5 months. One new thing I noticed was that the therapist did not close the door completely during the session but kept it slightly open. When asked she told that LE had come checking once and since then boss has asked to do this. While going out I noticed same thing about other rooms too.

Any idea about LE activity at this place?

Is it still safe to visit??

Rahul2030
01-11-18, 08:28
What are the chances that RR owners get the place raided to thwart competition.

I have heard when Tantra was raided. RR owners had some hand in it. Rumours may be but possible.Yes high possibility. They already are not in good terms and RR owner has threaten them. But in this case, it will not be that simple as they both know each other personally. Things will get dirty.

John1970
01-11-18, 08:38
Hello Mumbaiyans!

Happy New Year.

This is John from Calcutta forum. I will be visiting Mumbai in First week of Feb. I know few friends are familiar with me.

So, what I need is to get help regarding visiting NL. In my last two visit missed it because of few reasons. But This time no missings.

So if any of you can guide me or accompany me to NL will be great.

Interested friends can PM me.

Cheers.

JOHN.

HiThereAloha
01-11-18, 08:54
Hi, am happy you enjoyed but 7 k for a shot is on the steep side. She may be worth it but then there are other members who may take this as a benchmark and thus lead to increase in overall prices. These are just my thoughts.Bro,

I agree. There are some crazy prices at Country T RD. I've had full B2B and BBBJ with some beauties for as little as 3.5 k. We've got to control Country for sure.

HotChocolate80
01-11-18, 12:44
I had also heard about LE activity. With increased traffic and attention, this was coming. I visited yesterday. Door was closed like earlier.

Hi All Spa lovers.

This weekend I had visited my favorite Country Spa on T street after a long gap of 1. 5 months. One new thing I noticed was that the therapist did not close the door completely during the session but kept it slightly open. When asked she told that LE had come checking once and since then boss has asked to do this. While going out I noticed same thing about other rooms too.

Any idea about LE activity at this place?

Is it still safe to visit??

JamesN
01-11-18, 14:21
Hi,

Can you share Elisha & Fiza digits with me.

Amazing girl with perfect GF experience. Had her at my own apartment in Powai. Everything on the plate except CIM and anal, usual high damages but is total VFM.

BlueBallsThane
01-11-18, 15:36
Guys,

I am going to be in Pune over the weekend. Kindly share contact of some high profile and satisfying indies.
Thanks in advance!

Dudeman-12
01-11-18, 17:31
Folks,

I will be in Mumbai from January 22nd for a few nights. Can the experts please provide contacts of high end independent ladies? I do not monger much at all, have had steady ladies I have seen in the past here in the US. I have no issues meeting up with folks who provide a contact and buy them drinks.

Thanks.

Dudeman-12.

FineTune
01-12-18, 06:38
Hi, am happy you enjoyed but 7 k for a shot is on the steep side. She may be worth it but then there are other members who may take this as a benchmark and thus lead to increase in overall prices. These are just my thoughts.I agree with you bro. But this was an recommendation from a close friend and he said that it's going to be VFM which it was. Otherwise I think Mumbai itself has gone way above in prices as compared to Delhi and Bangalore. I usually go ahead with 3-4 max unless recommended.

John1970
01-12-18, 07:28
Hi all.

Warm thanks to Fergusion and VBJ999 for their quick response, and sharing digits of Pimps.

Cheers!

John.

Shahiste72
01-12-18, 09:23
I have been mongering with the same set of chicks and now would like to move a ladder up. Seniors please guide me in finding some classy chicks. I have tried Elisha and it was an awesome experience. I spent about 20 K for two. Three hours of fun and PSE. Now I am looking forward to trying models / struggling actresses or extremely pretty girls who give great service. Please help guys.

YS1167
01-12-18, 10:09
Any reviews of sweta dixit? Claims to be an indie and asking 25 k (LOL). Has a website by her name and also advertises on locanto. Is it genuine?Hi bros!

I was duped by this fake girl few months ago, it was before I came to know about ISG forum.

She claims to be a model when you exchange initials emails but later turns out a school dropout and part time dancer in Mumbai nowadays. I later learnt that such uneducated inde girls hire professional or their educated friends manage their communication to impress guys like us. She told that her friend is bit of educated and she manages her email account.

It was an outcall at my hotel, could have sent her back after learning the reality but it was my first mongering outcall experience so johny was bit eager, though, I am frequent visitor to few MPs in Mumbai and Delhi.

I was pissed off when she started speaking and realised that m conned in big way. She hails from Delhi, a punjabi girl and settled in Mumbai from two years.

She has good rack but abolute time watchers, resisted DFK giving some stupid excuses. Tried to end session by shwoing that she is getting horny but I could make out reality at end of session.

After this first and such bad experience, I stopped mongering on outcall service. I wish to have contacts of reliable indies, who can give good GFE experience in Mumbai as I visit once in two months.

I wish my seniors bros on ISG could PM me few contacts, I can reciprocate thru some good chics details in Delhi MPs when you visit Delhi.

Sharmaa
01-12-18, 12:22
Hey Mumbaikars,

Can somebody PM me the details of the SB scene? I want to try a few SBs this weekend.

Thank you.

JustFishing
01-12-18, 14:57
I've been going to this spa for 2-3 yrs now and being a regular has its perks. This is my favourite fallback option. I always go with Miss J and she knows exactly what I like- a good bum massage followed by an excellent HJ. Never asked for anything beyond a HJ as there is absolutely no privacy on offer out here.

Damage: I get 12 massages for 10 K. Standard membership price is 10 K for 10 massages.

Tip: 500 each time.

A Thai Spa in Bandra East has become a familiar favorite with me. I have been there about 10 times already and have had massages from most of the therapists there. Believe or not, to this day, I have not scored here and yet, I keep going back. Why you ask?

For two reasons. One, the therapists (all from the North East) have been without exception extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They flirt with you, praise your physique, open up about their lives, and leave you feeling that there may be more on offer next time. Hahaha!

Second, many of them are experts at the bum massage. The feeling of a liberal dose of oil dripping through your ass cracking, before being leisurely and sensually spread around, leaves you hard for the duration of the massage. And when you turn over and your hard on is obvious in the now transparent disposable, the therapist will smirk at you with barely concealed amusement. The particularly naughty therapists (Miss S, Miss P, Miss are and Miss J) will tease you further by sliding a finger under the disposable edge so that they fractionally graze your penis and balls. The other trick is that another masseuse will walk in while you have your bum exposed to join in the massage. She will tweak your nipples or dip a finger into your asshole and before you recoil in surprise, she would laugh and walk out..

MaxJais
01-12-18, 15:01
Hi Bro,

Nice FR. Can you please PM digits. Thanks.

Womaniszer
01-12-18, 15:20
I have been mongering with the same set of chicks and now would like to move a ladder up. Seniors please guide me in finding some classy chicks. I have tried Elisha and it was an awesome experience. I spent about 20 K for two. Three hours of fun and PSE. Now I am looking forward to trying models / struggling actresses or extremely pretty girls who give great service. Please help guys.Seems that you have a good budget to spend. Than why don't you try Jakarta. Over there you will never find a girl which fat like in India. You will never find a girl which is more than 22 in age.

In India you will find only MILF or matured ladies. Not pure Slim Beautiful girls.

GreatLiaisons
01-12-18, 18:10
Hi guys,

I'm coming to Mumbai 22 Jan and I'm looking for some great liaisons. Any suggestions / guidance.

Thanks in advance.

VikramDhawan
01-12-18, 18:11
To everyone his own. Here is my review:

Riya. Dark, plump, ugly -- Service is good, will do a footjob, lick you all over, diligent and aggressive BBJ.

Try her with a threesome at 3. 5 k, generally, the other one she gets is better looking. Use Riya to get fired up, screw the other one.

Cheers,

Vik.

Hello all!

Can anybody update the latest status of Dark Riya from Thane? I have been seeing some negative reviews about her. Initially she had good enough hygiene and service as well. But the recent ones are saying on both counts she is failing. Also, is she now in Thane or out of Mumbai?

Thanks!

Diwsa

VikramDhawan
01-12-18, 18:17
To begin with, I am fan of DBs. Have never been able to get anyone out. Tried tens of times.

The only time I managed, was in Bangalore, blew 15-20 k in 3-4 hrs, when the bar shut down, sat through, met the owner had a drink, then was able to get a girl from the floor (the most avg looking) for 15 k with the place for the night, the place was above the bar, same owner. It was an enjoyable night.

Please help with any DBs where the girl just doesn't share the number, but actually meets outside. Where the waiters help and not loot you. And what kind of damages? Please name a few recommended Dbs in Mumbai where there is any scope, and you don't need to blow some crazy money to get going forward.

Cheers,

Vik.

The DB scene in Bombay is improving again with quality of chicks improving over the last couple of years. The old Belapur stretch as well as Darkie East has some good options.

Took out 3 gals over the course of the last one month and service has ranged from average to great. However, also enjoy the ambiance in these places.

GreatLiaisons
01-12-18, 18:28
Nice FR. Please post the last few digits of her number.Hi Viiki,

Can you please private message me the contact for this beauty. I am visiting Mumbai for a short whole and would like to try her out.

Thanks in advance.

GreatLiaisons
01-12-18, 19:18
Can you share Anjali's contact please.

As Locanto contacts are not that reliable, decided to go for tested MILF.

Recently, took Anjali again, negotiated for 3 hours, 6 k.

As had wild experience with her in the previous encounter, this time I paid enough attention for foreplay. Spend almost first 30 minutes with simultaneous fingering, sucking one nipple, and squeezing the other till she started screaming.

Asked her for BJ, then shifted to 69.

Once both were hot asked her for wot followed by multiple positions. She was very active and did wot for more than 10 minutes. Finally released in doggy. She too had an orgasm.

Next two rounds were much similar and wild.

Paid her and left.

HotKapoor
01-12-18, 20:10
Guys,

I am visiting Mumbai next weekend. I am an occasional mongerer and seek contacts of SP's who provide models or Bollywood strugglers. Seniors help will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

XboxoneGamer
01-12-18, 21:44

Amazing girl with perfect GF experience. Had her at my own apartment in Powai. Everything on the plate except CIM and anal, usual high damages but is total VFM.Hey,

Have been trying to get her digits since long. Could you please share the details. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
01-13-18, 05:23
Hi Bro,

Nice FR. Can you please PM digits. Thanks.Hey bro,

Whose digits you are trying to get? Which Indie?

CoolDudeNo2
01-13-18, 08:20
Hello everyone!

Can anyone please suggest any extras friendly MP in Andheri East? How is my own space?

Thank you!

BBWndMore
01-13-18, 08:41
Well, this is my First FR over here, So pardon if I'm not detailed enough.

Let me start with miss R, Punjabian Lady from Thane whom I met in 2011. Although I met few girls before miss are, but met her on my friends suggestion when I complained about lack of passion and pleasure in bed. My friend updated miss are about my possible visit to her.

On day of meet, I called her up around 10 am, and fixed time and budget, required services and asked to me to get 2 packs of condom.

I reached Thane before time and wander around some time before she made her appearance. She took me to a known lodge to her over there, booked a room for 2 hrs (Yes, she talked with counter guy and negotiate for charges too) and I simply paid the bucks. After entering room, she casually started talking about my personal background and interests. We chit-chatted around 10 minutes knowing and making comfy each other (At that point I realize she is a talkative soul). So, I divert the topics for main agenda. She asked me to get freshen up. As sexual hormones already dancing in me, I freshen up quickly; she followed after me to freshen up. When she was out, she was nude with only her panty on. Her body was toned, and well structure. Although her bust were was normal, what attracted me most was her lower body. Her butts were well formed and toned. Her thighs were muscular and bulky. She told me that she works out regularly and also do Yoga. First, it started with some lap dance, fondling and rolling onto each other..Would live to meet her. Would be a pleasure bro.

Greetings,

Jackson

AbcBranch15
01-13-18, 09:03
Hi guys, forum seniors,

I am going to be in Mumbai (hotel near airport) over the weekend in Feb. Kindly share contact of some nice GF experience indie girls profile, digs & damages. Would really appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance!

Sampar76
01-13-18, 09:41
To begin with, I am fan of DBs. Have never been able to get anyone out. Tried tens of times.

The only time I managed, was in Bangalore, blew 15-20 k in 3-4 hrs, when the bar shut down, sat through, met the owner had a drink, then was able to get a girl from the floor (the most avg looking) for 15 k with the place for the night, the place was above the bar, same owner. It was an enjoyable night.

Please help with any DBs where the girl just doesn't share the number, but actually meets outside. Where the waiters help and not loot you. And what kind of damages? Please name a few recommended Dbs in Mumbai where there is any scope, and you don't need to blow some crazy money to get going forward.

Cheers,

Vik.Try DBs at Dahisar / Mira Road you can succeed there in taking the females out or else go to south Mumbai especially the area between Mumbai central and Grant Road Bars there too chances are more of you taking out the girl after Bar hours.

Ayyash
01-13-18, 10:44
It is not like we are kidnapping girls and forcing them to have sex with us? I don't understand the rationale behind LE raids etc. Please explain. Why can't sexual activity be a normal consensual business transaction?

JamesN
01-13-18, 13:17
Can you share anjali digit with me. Thanks in advance.

Can you share Anjali's contact please.

CrazzyMonger
01-13-18, 13:29
I was in Mumbai for 4 days and fucked my balls out.

Contacted many bros here and got positive response from most with leads. Thanks to raj fun loving, decentguy123, hotguyforu, Dennis Thomas tried the most I could in 4 days.

Fixed up date for night with NE Lucy contact received from raj fun loving. I was staying in a 5 star with restricted lift access so went down and got her from lobby. Like a breeze.

She was decently dressed. When in the room she started with beer. And the session started. Amazing BBBJ and all body balls licking. Tried many positions. She is very open to try new stuff. In fact she wanted to do role play and asked me to carry some kinky stuff but I could not arrange.

Chat with her long time. Both of drank like crazy and danced in room. And ordered food around 2. And had another round. Tried new positions watching kama sutra on laptop.

I must say she is a fucking horny ***** and her fav position is WOT where she has control. And gets wet and made me dirty while on top.

Finally got very exhausted and slept around 5.

Got up by 1 and had a small BBBJ in morning with CIM.

Overall amazing night. Extreme GFE.

Overall Rating - 8/10.

Damage - 15 k + room (very expensive by Delhi standards).

Boobs - 4/10 small but big dark suckable tits.

Overall great time.

WIR. Yes repeated her again with her friend after next day FR to follow but not again.

CrazzyMonger
01-13-18, 13:41
Next lined up was priyanka big boobs. Already discussed on forum.

I'm a sucker for big boobs so thought of enjoying her. And did the worst mistake of my mongering career by calling her.

She came around 4 and went down to pick her up.

Didn't like her at all on first glance, thought of cancelling her but she would have created a scene.

Ok so we came up. She was sweating like a pig. Asked to take a shower. She is dark very dark. Her pictures are highly photoshopped.

Deed started with BBBJ. And made like my balls and rim. That was the only saving grace of her.

She is fucking heavy. Fat.

Had 2 quick rounds in missionary and doggy and threw her out of the room.

Damage - 6 k for 2 shots and she stole ketchup bottles which came with in room dining and took chocolates from mini bar.

Avoid her like plague.

JitenS
01-13-18, 13:47
Guys,

I am going to be in Pune over the weekend. Kindly share contact of some high profile and satisfying indies.
Thanks in advance!Activate PM.

CrazzyMonger
01-13-18, 14:06
Next day decided to have much discussed Priya Kaur.

Had been talking and watsapping with her since few days. And she was very sweet and good to talk to. Decent English. Well behaved on phone. Sweet voice.

She quoted 10 k for 3-4 hours. But no night.

My bad.

I shifted my hotel to another star hotel this time which had unrestricted lift access. Have her the room no. She came in her own can, gave at valet and walked up to room without an issue around 4 pm.

On opening the door I was not disappointed nor happy. As the her reviews said that she is not a looker. I was only expecting great body and service for which she is known for.

She doesn't drink. Deed started. I made her strip and we got into quilts. She has got almost perfect boobs. 36 firm. Perky tints. I sucked them to my heart.

She then gave one of the bestest BBBJ I had. And I have had pretty good ones. She took the crown. She sucked me on bed, on couch, on floor, every fucking where In the room. Licked my balls and gave me the time of my life.

Had 2 long shots in various positions. As I had been drilling girls in Mumbai in the ast 2 days now, Jhony was refusing to throw up. But she didn't utter a word. And kept on getting fucked by me. Ooh her natural moans still make me hard.

She gets an 11/10 on GFE hands down.

We then took the bath tub and she then blow me in tub as well.

We then came out and she made us coffee and we had coffee hugging each other naked. It was already 7. 30 and I didn't to leave her nor did she wanted to go. But I had to ask her to go as I had to leave for an evening meeting / dinner.

Also this was my last day in Mumbai so could not have asked her to come the next day.

WIR. I might fly down to Mumbai just to meet her. My jhony is desperately missing her.

Damage - 10 k for 4 hours. Not at all a time watcher. + room.

Value for money.

She doesn't share pics.

This is my personal experience. I'm not trying to promote her. But she was the star of Mumbai for me.

CrazzyMonger
01-13-18, 14:17
It was my last night in Mumbai. But I was still busy with my colleagues drinking at one of the bars till 1. 30. Reached back hotel around 2 and didn't want my last night to be dry.

Called up NE Lucy and she was with one of her friend and proposed to have three some. Who the fuck I'm I to say no to three some at 2 in the night. Negotiated hard as a repeat for 10 k for 3-4 hours.

These girls played smart, they entered hotel with a small strolley bag. The hotel staff thought they must be already residing air hostesses in the hotel and studentship them at 2. 30 in night.

We ordered Biryani and free flowing corona for the girls as they had not had dinner.

Had one session each with them. They themselves got kinky and went down on each other while I was sipping my drinks looking at this hot lesbian stuff.

Lucy was better in GFE than her friend but her friend has big 36 boobs and big booty which Lucy didn't-have.

Loved banging her friend in doggy.

These girls left by 6. 30 am. After a satisfying night.

Damage - 10 k for 1 shot each with three some with lesbian + room.

Mumbai was fucking satisfying but very heavy on pocket.

SAM1704
01-13-18, 15:20
At Bangsex can you share Nikki's digits? I have put a PM to you.

Cryptic
01-13-18, 18:46
Had been to this place (Bandra one) and was assigned a chick who has the same first name as the American singer songwriter Cooper. Found her hot and really into it. Anyone knows if She's still around? Any other recommendations from the same spa?

Cryptic
01-13-18, 18:52
Had been to this spa in Ban& at a month back and got assigned the chick with the same first name as the American singer songwriter Cooper. Anyone knows if she's still around? Found her quite hot and really into it. Any other recommendations from the same spa?

SaggyBoy
01-13-18, 20:20
Dear all,

I know this is not the right forum to say, this but I desperately need a job / work. I am an banker working as a Regional Sales Manager for Loans.

Will be grateful if any one over here can assist.

Regards.

SAM1704
01-13-18, 20:23
Nice post buddy, would be great if you can share her number on PM.

Had been talking and watsapping with her since few days. And she was very sweet and good to talk to. Decent English. Well behaved on phone. Sweet voice.

My bad.

I shifted my hotel to another star hotel this time which had unrestricted lift access. Have her the room no. She came in her own can, gave at valet and walked up to room without an issue around 4 pm.

On opening the door I was not disappointed nor happy. As the her reviews said that she is not a looker. I was only expecting great body and service for which she is known for.

She doesn't drink. Deed started. I made her strip and we got into quilts. She has got almost perfect boobs. 36 firm. Perky tints. I sucked them to my heart..

KeriJun
01-14-18, 04:11
After requesting for contacts for nearly 6 months' from the senior members of this forum and having no luck in getting replies, I finally gathered the courage to try some SPs on the internet, and to my surprise it was one of the best decisions I made (probably got lucky).

I called this SP with number ending with 077 and he got straight into "which hotel?" And "what's your budget? Told him my place and proposed 8 k, but only subject to me liking the pics. He suggested I up into 15 k and assured me to not worry about the quality promising me to give me his top cars. At that moment, I decided to take my chances, finally agreed on 12 k, but he asked for an advice of 1 k without seeing any pictures. I wanted to heed to the advice of many on this forum to never pay an advance, but was felt it was okay to put a small amount to risk and transferred the sum to him. He then said "madam" will call you and hung up.

I started feeling like and idiot to have trusted an internet SP and called him back in 15 minutes expecting him to not pick up. But to my surprised, he answered and also gave me the number to call on. I checked for the number and truecaller and also her WhatsApp profile pic. The car goes by the first name of Size Zero's elder sis, and had only her face on WhatsApp, which was better than what I was expecting. She called me asking for the exact address and reached my place on 20 mins. I was ecstatic and nervous at the same time.

She asked for the full payment as soon as she reached, which which was another red flag. I agreed to pay 50% and we got started.

We spent about 2 hours and I got two full rides; I was quite tired after a long day's work (and was also nervous) so it took a lot of effort to get jhonny talking, but she was super cooperative, chatty and agreed to even to a third shot, but I was exhausted by then.

Looks: 7/10, Fair, beautiful hair, good face, slim.

Boobs: 4/10. Disappinted by how small they were.

Turn ONS: friendliness, looks.

Turn offs: small boobs, smoker.

WIR: yes.

I know some seniors may reply and say I overpaid, but I've been trying for 6 months now to get a good references on this forum, and have no regrets at having tried my luck this way.

Tester
01-14-18, 04:24
Good question but no straight or simple answer.

If you take a independent girl to your house or friends house or a hotel. So long as both are adults it is OK. After the Madh island hotel raid incident in 2016, the cops have been instructed not to infringe into privacy of couples. Although this moral policing it's still done under the section 110 of BP act. But large scale raids in hotels and arresting consenting couples has come down.

While LE raids continues in places where prostitution is practiced, there is a grey area. In India prostitution is neither fully legal nor explicitly illegal. But soliciting and procuring is illegal. Which means you as a customer going to a prostitute may get caught and put behind bars so are those pimps and managers for procuring.

Doing a sexual intercourse with an adult girl with her consent is not a crime. But Organised prostitution (brothels, prostitution rings, pimping, etc.) is illegal. The LE will create evidence for fabricating and supporting to taking a case is very easy.

Actually we are living in a society so the moral values are important than self pleasure. Officially no one will support you as it's a taboo subject. In some countries where it is legal, this setup is fine. I have been to several such flats in London, where the society is fine.

Assume for a minute, your next door neighbor / flat runs a prostitution business with few girls always available 24 x7 and hundreds of customers keep visiting day and night. Will this be acceptable to you and your family? I doubt you will answer in affirmative. No one would want this pain.

There are discussions going on to legalize prostitution so that it can be monitored and controled to benefit the society. But we can only be hopeful that this gets done like in many countries.

Let's hope for the best and stay safe within existing laws.

Cheers.

It is not like we are kidnapping girls and forcing them to have sex with us? I don't understand the rationale behind LE raids etc. Please explain. Why can't sexual activity be a normal consensual business transaction?

SAM1704
01-14-18, 06:53
Have read a lot about the indie Nikki NE Meghalaya in village east. Can some one pm me her number and also refer me to her?

NewbieMum
01-14-18, 09:24
Last week Johnny was desperate so went ahead and had Anita. The MILF as it was difficult to get somebody at such short notice. Pinged her on her mobile and she relied back to meet in chembur. Has a really classy place of her own.

On meeting. Realized why she was ready to meet so quickly. Has past her prime. Wrinkles showing up in face. Small boobs. Not at all a looker.

Anyway was horny so decided to proceed anyway. First she asked me strip and then washed me with hot water and gave a BBBJ in the shower which was amazing.

Then both proceeded to her bedroom. Statred licking my body and she has got some serious licking skills. Was completely charged up then a ND banged her in a couple of position including wot and Missy. Discharged within her.

Then she started showing pics of her doing modelling and exercise and other regular chit chat. After 15-20 minutes again gave a BBBJ which was out of the world. What she lacks in looks sure makes up in her skills.

Then I went down on her. Nice clean pussy. Got really wet. This time went for doggy and was alternating between slow and fast strokes. After about 15-20 of this. She came on top and started riding me hard. Asked to pinch her nipples and slap her butt in between. Was really worked up and was moaning loudly. Finally came after further 15 minutes. Second time was awesome.

Finally both had a shower wherein she proceeded to give another BBBJ.

Paid her and left. Not at all a time looker. Has amazing blowjob skills and a nice pussy.

Damages: 8 k for 2 hours and 2 pops.

Cloud3540
01-14-18, 11:30
Guys,

Staying at a small place, my mongering is limited to my work visits to Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai Bangalore, Chandigarh etc. Have posted most of my FR. Shall he visiting Mumbai again month end. Kindly share Spa contacts. Have the country Spa contact which I shall be trying. Need a second good one as I will have 2 days time.

Cheers,

Happy to reciprocate.

SAM1704
01-14-18, 13:21
Visited the place on 5th floor, was assigned a Thai, ms S.

Guys she just knows the right places in a mans body.

Started with the back and in no time reached my crack. Gently messaged my balls, and I was tall! With licks and kisses at the right place, she is a blessing to the mans Race.

Asked me to turn around, she held my jonnie and asked if my Eiffel tower was hungry. In no time she was on me and she moaned. She rubbed at right point under the Jonnie while on me and she made me blast into her.

Total damage: 1.6 k at counter and 2 k to ms S.

Chambal Daaku
01-14-18, 14:39
Hi members,

I am traveling to Mumbai next week and requesting fellow members to guide me on the Service Bars Scene and some good Indies.

Thanks in anticipation.

BangSex
01-14-18, 14:55
There seems to be high population of Afros in Mira Road-Bhayander Belt; and am damn sure that there would number of girls for FS in that area. Soliciting help from seniors and fellow mongers who have any info on the afro girls, particularly in the western suburbs. It's easier to have Afros in Bengaluru & New Delhi and I wish Mumbai doesn't lack behind in this Afros. Any info, details and digits are welcome. Let us share the real hot ones.

SteelRod85
01-14-18, 16:48
Brother,

I am a Newbie to the forum, based out of Hyderabad, I am planning to be in Mumbai early next week on a Business Trip, I just love MILFs, and love the picture that you have posted here.

Please help me with her contacts.

Will Surely reciprocate with some MILF Details in Hyderabad.

As Locanto contacts are not that reliable, decided to go for tested MILF.

Recently, took Anjali again, negotiated for 3 hours, 6 k.

As had wild experience with her in the previous encounter, this time I paid enough attention for foreplay. Spend almost first 30 minutes with simultaneous fingering, sucking one nipple, and squeezing the other till she started screaming.

Asked her for BJ, then shifted to 69.

Once both were hot asked her for wot followed by multiple positions. She was very active and did wot for more than 10 minutes. Finally released in doggy. She too had an orgasm.

Next two rounds were much similar and wild.

Paid her and left.

SteelRod85
01-14-18, 17:30
Brother,

I am a newbie to the Forum, from Hyderabad. A very dry place. Please share the contact details.

I have done Miss R the catalog model at Malad a few times, but never posted about her. So this episode happened last week.

Are now has a new place in a highrise. Very comfy. I kept the curtains partly open to let the sunlight in. Her nudity is a heavenly sight. Tends to rush up things, but you have to slow her down. Tight bod, responds well, super puffy nipples, juicy and salty pussy. Fingered her for 5 minutes, late for another 10 minutes. She was all hot. Gave me a nice CBJ, but I was keen to get inside. Next 30 minutes was a journey from a slow grind to a rapid crescendo. Did missy and doggy. Oh did I love her glistening bare back! And she did the most energetic WOT. Pounded my dick full force.

I am quite certain she came at the end missy style. Felt her juices pouring out. I ran short of breath and had given up. But she just egged me on. After that 30 minutes we were covered with others sweat. The look of her eyes said she didn't want me to stop. Total GFE.

I am not good at rating, she deserves distinction in all counts. Super value proposition given her attitude and 6 K with place. Chatted a while as we calmed down and cooled off.

Sharmaa
01-14-18, 17:38
Hey Mumbaikars,

Can somebody PM me the details of the SB scene? I want to try a few SBs this weekend.

Thank you.Hey guys,

I had just asked for some info. Come on now, give me some directions as to Service Bars or even indies and SPs. Budget is not an issue at all, I just want to have some differentiated fun here in Mumbai. I can be of great help in Bangalore and Delhi. Do help an old monger who has wasted an entire weekend in your city, but is still hopeful of having a good time this week.

On The Wings
01-14-18, 21:23

had been talking and watsapping with her since few days. And she was very sweet and good to talk to. Decent English. Well behaved on phone. Sweet voice.he quoted 10 k for 3-4 hours. But no night /My bad....On opening the door I was not disappointed nor happy. As the her reviews said that she is not a looker. I was only expecting great body and service for which she is known for./// my personal experience. I'm not trying to promote her. But she was the star of Mumbai for me.When she is not a looker. There is no point it talking / taking it further mate. Anyway. You were happy. Save the country.

JamesN
01-15-18, 06:09
Can you share PK digit.

My bad.

She doesn't drink. Deed started. I made her strip and we got into quilts. She has got almost perfect boobs. 36 firm. Perky tints. I sucked them to my heart...

EditFun01
01-15-18, 07:52
So itch caught me and I went for the premium subscription.

There are 15-20 profiles those are regular and reply to messages and willing to meet. I met one over coffee but pic was heavily photoshop (did the mistake of not doing video call, which I usually do).

There are many willing to meet but overall it's not value for money. Too much greedy, younger / edited images. I would get a better deal from reliable SP and quality is guaranteed there.

As as platform advertise, no one is looking to be sugar babe, most are for single meeting, which over all defeat the purpose. This is initial review. Will update if anything changes.

Any one has better experience? Any pointer?

Aaraardee
01-15-18, 12:00
Ex staffers of RR have now started this and quite a few of old ones at RR have moved here.

Same pricing etc, but they offer some discounts in daytime etc.

Nothing great, same stuff as yu get in RR.

With reference to Spas, Since Ages, in Chembur or perhaps the whole of the central suburbs we have been hearing about only one name I. E RR which though a rip off in prices was having some ambience and service. Now after a long time a new Spa named Saanvi Spa in chembur has messaged me for an appointment. Anybody heard of this Spa?.

Grover86
01-15-18, 16:54
I am happy that you had a great time. But personally, I feel you overpaid. If I am not mistaken, this Anita is from SEA, who is the most active from Mumbai section. I have had her 2 years ago in my initial mongering ventures as an amateur at the same place in chembur. It was safe and that's what was very important back then. I had took her for 5k and the services were exactly the same that time as how you experienced recently. Well, she is a professional.

P.S.: She also reads forums, either herself or her team.

Last week Johnny was desperate so went ahead and had Anita. The MILF as it was difficult to get somebody at such short notice. Pinged her on her mobile and she relied back to meet in chembur. Has a really classy place of her own.

On meeting. Realized why she was ready to meet so quickly. Has past her prime. Wrinkles showing up in face. Small boobs. Not at all a looker.

Anyway was horny so decided to proceed anyway. First she asked me strip and then washed me with hot water and gave a BBBJ in the shower which was amazing.

Then both proceeded to her bedroom. Statred licking my body and she has got some serious licking skills. Was completely charged up then a ND banged her in a couple of position including wot and Missy. Discharged within her..

Jaideep
01-15-18, 18:07
Can anybody please PM me contact and ref for inde Pushpanjali.

MaleGgigolo
01-15-18, 19:33
Went to this place today. Worst experience ever. Nothing of this sort happened here. [Deleted by Admin]

Visited the place on 5th floor, was assigned a Thai, ms S.

Guys she just knows the right places in a mans body.

Started with the back and in no time reached my crack. Gently messaged my balls, and I was tall! With licks and kisses at the right place, she is a blessing to the mans Race.

Asked me to turn around, she held my jonnie and asked if my Eiffel tower was hungry. In no time she was on me and she moaned. She rubbed at right point under the Jonnie while on me and she made me blast into her.

Total damage: 1.6 k at counter and 2 k to ms S.

SAM1704
01-15-18, 20:10
Indies on SA are over priced and have attitude issues. Atleast I haven't found someone worth there. All of them demand more than 15 k.

So itch caught me and I went for the premium subscription.

There are 15-20 profiles those are regular and reply to messages and willing to meet. I met one over coffee but pic was heavily photoshop (did the mistake of not doing video call, which I usually do).

There are many willing to meet but overall it's not value for money. Too much greedy, younger / edited images. I would get a better deal from reliable SP and quality is guaranteed there.

As as platform advertise, no one is looking to be sugar babe, most are for single meeting, which over all defeat the purpose. This is initial review. Will update if anything changes.

Any one has better experience? Any pointer?

BophSep
01-16-18, 03:25
SA has been reviewed by many and they are not in line to Indian mongers need. Indies feel they can have have all Indian sugar daddies. Unfortunately most of us are looking for one or two night stand. But the indies who have registered in SA were in locanto and other sites also with different identity but once in SA they expect 10 times. I also found it waste of time and money rather our ISG brothers are helpful in getting contacts and leads. Regards

Indies on SA are over priced and have attitude issues. At least I haven't found someone worth there. All of them demand more than 15 k.

BophSep
01-16-18, 04:25
With due regard to you we all look for our own happiness in their own way. All have their own liking some go for looks some go service, some have liking and fetish for slim, young, Bhabhi, BBW good frame extra extra, All in all I found if the looks are great and frame is good then they are beyond my reach due to donation they expect secondly the service is inversely proportional looks most good looking indies have lot of nakhras attached which come free with them. So my rule in mongering is to taste all the fruits available in our range of basket if it looks good to self and more over I give importance to service. Regards

When she is not a looker. There is no point it talking / taking it further mate. Anyway. You were happy. Save the country..

BophSep
01-16-18, 04:36
100% true we all want freedom and get legalized but when it come to moral values we switch to other side, Indian rules also switch according to situation to LE benefits. Regards

Good question but no straight or simple answer.

If you take a independent girl to your house or friends house or a hotel. So long as both are adults it is OK. After the Madh island hotel raid incident in 2016, the cops have been instructed not to infringe into privacy of couples. Although this moral policing it's still done under the section 110 of BP act. But large scale raids in hotels and arresting consenting couples has come down.

While LE raids continues in places where prostitution is practiced, there is a grey area. In India prostitution is neither fully legal nor explicitly illegal. But soliciting and procuring is illegal. Which means you as a customer going to a prostitute may get caught and put behind bars so are those pimps and managers for procuring.

Doing a sexual intercourse with an adult girl with her consent is not a crime. But Organised prostitution (brothels, prostitution rings, pimping, etc.) is illegal. The LE will create evidence for fabricating and supporting to taking a case is very easy..

BophSep
01-16-18, 04:55
It is not true there are lot of indies across which I come across now a days many educated one have also come along but the issue is donation with respect to service. They are meeting mongers not due to their basic need but for just extra income, and when it come to service they lac the same and we loss the money and just a increase in count on pussy. Very few good ones are a true and Elisha is one among them. You do will come across models and struggling actress but service will still be a question to wait and watch. Regards.

I have been mongering with the same set of chicks and now would like to move a ladder up. Seniors please guide me in finding some classy chicks. I have tried Elisha and it was an awesome experience. I spent about 20 K for two. Three hours of fun and PSE. Now I am looking forward to trying models / struggling actresses or extremely pretty girls who give great service. Please help guys.

Guma00
01-16-18, 09:28
Nikki (Student from Meghalaya).

Height: Approx 5'.

Age: 22 (as told by her). Definitely in 22-25 age group.

Overall a nice experience with Nikki and a very long FR. Sorry mates for the long FR.Just a bit of demand on the forum, and rates skyrocket. BopSeph and Dennis were kind enough to share the loot but she is now quoting 10 K and not budging. Had been really looking forward to this one but alas, this was not to be. The hunt for 'not ugly' indis in malad / goregaon area thus continues.

Tamarind29
01-16-18, 10:05
What were the damages brother.

And is she the same one with number ending 151.

Skin: 8/10 - Very Fair, Smooth without any blemishes and waxed body & No tattoos.

Breasts-10/10, 36 E,Very Huge, Natural, Milky White, Saggy due to weight, Pink / Light Brown Aerola pointing down, Medium Size nipples.

Body: 8/10 (Slim slender body, flat tummy, only shortfall is height).

GFE - 8/10 Very Good.

Pussy- 10/10 (Very Very Tight, No pubic hair & clean shaven).

Hygiene- 7/10.

Appearance- 8/10 (Cute college girl with a very good face but short hair, Nails on hand groomed without nail polish but the nails on leg are with nail polish).

Attitude: 10/10 (Very courteous, make sure you enjoy, allows DFK).

Positions: WOT, Missionary, Doggy, Spoon.

DATY: Yes.

Fingering: Yes, Loves being fingered & clitoral stimulation simultaneously. Does fingering her self when you stimulate clit using tongue.

BBJ: Yes, Slurppy with lot of saliva.

Origin: North East.

Language; Fluent in English & Hindi.

Condom: Durex.

Courtesey: BopSeph & Bangsex. They can only provide the digits & more importantly the reference. She will not speak / chat without a reference.

Met her at an apartment and was offered water and we chatted about the journey from sub-urbs etc. After 5 minutes went into bedroom, started kisses and straight away jumped onto bed. She asked me to remove my clothing and she started removing her jeans which is quite tight, I helped her remove the jeans and then I lay on top of her kissing neck, forehead, ears, nose, lips, shoulders etc. She said to avoid neck area as she feels "Gud gudee" Removed her tight top to reveal the very big boobs under a 36 E Fancy Bra.

Removed bra and started sucking boobs, nipples and then navel and then removed her lacy thongs and started with DATY. She covered the area with her fingers initially and when in groove she allowed me to lick fully. Initially it was dry. Did DATY for 10 minutes and jumped on her and latched on to her boobs. After a while she started BBJ with lot of saliva. She gives enough attention to BBJ. Went on for 5 minutes put cover and mounted on WOT. Sucked on her boobs while stroking hard and I had my first session over in 2-3 minutes Too much excitement seeing such humongous boobs on a very fair slender body with flat stomach.

Then she asked to clean and she started with BBJ, meanwhile I asked her to lie and started fingering. Fingered deep and she enjoyed with moans, giggles. She told me to finger and lick clit simultaneously which I did for long. Then she tried to finger in between and at times poked her fingers into my mouth and I sucked them. Then I removed my fingers and poked my thumb into her canal and my index finger into her butt hole. Slowly introduced almost half of index finger into butt hole though it was very tight and managed to squeeze the flesh between index finger and thumb slowly. The pussy is really tight so is butt hole. Took some effort to poke it completely into it and she was moaning and gyrating. At the same time started stimulating clit with tongue at various speeds. At times she told me to do slow down and I was apprehensive if it was hurting and stopped. She asked not to stop but to do slowly as she is feeling her high when I do very fast. So did with mixed strokes of fast & slow. This went on for 10-15 minutes and pussy was completely wet with saliva and her juices and she asked for condom for next session but I was not yet ready. We both washed then started with BBJ and meanwhile I tried doing DATY to which she said No, as she prefers a bath before next DATY and instead made my tool rock hard and started with doggy but since bed was making noise, we switched to missionary. I guided tool at various angles during missionary to which she sighed at certain angles. Made 1 long fast stroke followed by 2 short small strokes and then removed tool completely out to make the long & fast stroke. This went on for another 4-5 minutes at varying speed and released in her. We lay there for another 5 minutes talked about the experience, enjoyment, her studies, her aspiration, family, friends, pubbing partying, etc. Then washed together and put on dresses. Only helped her put on her jeans as she found difficult finding her bra. Bra was hidden in layers of bedsheets and chaddhar. As I was getting late, she scoured the area to find the bra. Meanwhile She put on bra and tight t shirt, hugged me, kissed me and bid adieu. She also cleared the protein filled condoms seperately.

Overall a nice experience with Nikki and a very long FR. Sorry mates for the long FR.

Shahiste72
01-16-18, 10:12

My bad.

On opening the door I was not disappointed nor happy. As the her reviews said that she is not a looker. I was only expecting great body and service for which she is known for...Well written FR. PK is a true GFE. It is like doing your girlfriend. Once she knows you well, she can come for the night too. Of course her night charges are higher.

Play safe and enjoy.

Bulldozer789
01-16-18, 19:02
Dear friends, I planned to come to Mumbai and called Fiza and PK first to obtain their service. Fiza quoted 10 k with place for ST and PK quoted 12 k with place for ST. I found this to be too much. Please suggest and inform me true damages. T I A.

Kaynangai
01-16-18, 19:24
Can someone please help me with Anitha MILF's number? Will reciprocate with good indies in BLR. Thanks in advance.

RajRahuk1973
01-17-18, 03:31
It is not true there are lot of indies across which I come across now a days many educated one have also come along but the issue is donation with respect to service. They are meeting mongers not due to their basic need but for just extra income, and when it come to service they lac the same and we loss the money and just a increase in count on pussy. Very few good ones are a true and Elisha is one among them. You do will come across models and struggling actress but service will still be a question to wait and watch. Regards.New year wish to Boseph bhai and all the mongers in this count I did not agree with you. Excuse me bro but it's true from the last two year I and our great Jasmpet try few model actresses they were truly educated and total VFM lookwise service wise you have to treat them well they all give you complete GEF. It's all depend on individual.

BophSep
01-17-18, 03:37
Anitha number you can find in SEA site she is 40 plus indi with slim frame.

Can someone please help me with Anitha MILF's number? Will reciprocate with good indies in BLR. Thanks in advance.

BophSep
01-17-18, 03:43
Bro,

There is no fee regulator for the indies they all work on their will and depends on the demand / supply. If you are a good negotiator with words and voice you can some discount else look for others options.

Dear friends, I planned to come to Mumbai and called Fiza and PK first to obtain their service. Fiza quoted 10 k with place for ST and PK quoted 12 k with place for ST. I found this to be too much. Please suggest and inform me true damages. T I A.

BophSep
01-17-18, 04:06
If many people will rush to a single Indi rate are definitely going to sky rock and we are going to get bigger share of the so called loot. Donation works on demand / supply. I know her since last 2 years and have met her only once, I was introduced to her by a ISG brother only and at that time she used to be 8 K without place now she charges 10 K with place if all stops pursuing her may be some hope in reduction on donation. There are many many options in westerns suburbs look for other also.

Just a bit of demand on the forum, and rates skyrocket. BopSeph and Dennis were kind enough to share the loot but she is now quoting 10 K and not budging. Had been really looking forward to this one but alas, this was not to be. The hunt for 'not ugly' indis in malad / goregaon area thus continues.

BophSep
01-17-18, 04:33
Yes Mumbai is expensive in all aspects, you go to Europe you get a good hotel at 25/30 euros and a 5 star in 50/60 euro with beer and hot drink other things inclusive, can we think of a 5 star room in Mumbai at 4 K the max they give is 2 bottle water rest all chargeable extra. And if we take a room of 1500 in Mumbai you can't even expect clean linen or beds. Yes some educated ones are coming into the Tinder in Mumbai also but their also still many cheaters and frauds so people think twice before taking the tinder route. Maybe some day when more and more options open up or avenues comes defiantly the things will come down. So let's hope for a better days

The research and compilation is pretty good however I believe that the prices are very high. Most eastern european countries have much more reasonable prices. Also you can find a lot of girls on tinder etc especially in Ukraine. I would suggest reviewing some of the forums of those countries for more details.

BoobsManiac
01-17-18, 05:18
Can someone please help me with Anitha MILF's number? Will reciprocate with good indies in BLR. Thanks in advance.You find her contact info on SEA, where she has posted her ad.

LetterDevil
01-17-18, 06:50
So I was recently with a very well discussed indie from here. She told me she's well aware of this forum and some dumbass from this forum only told her about it, and told her about the reviews, demand for her. I played dumb about not knowing the forum so she opened it for me and showed me! I can't even mention her name because she checks the forum regularly now!

Guess what? She's read all reviews, seen the demand and has hiked her rates up! PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ABOUT THE FORUM!! Why do we suck at such basic sense?

Alas, another gem goes away thanks to some amateurs!

Vanquish23
01-17-18, 07:10
After reading a lot of reviews on PK, decided to meet her some days back. I was chatting with her for a week. Seemed like a nice person with decent English. We decided to meet at her friends place in darkness in afternoon. I knew she is not a looker so expectations were not too high. To be frank when she opened the door, I was a little sad but decided to go ahead anyways.

She is a talker and can go on talking non stop for hours. We got to the act quickly. Started with DFK, then she unleashed her rack, quite big I must say. Did her in mutiple positions. Yes one of the best BBBJ I ever got. I was there for around 2 hours and did not feel like going for round 2 so.

Damages 10 k, looks 5/10, service 10/10, assets 9/10, WIR. Can be tried once just fir her service, good attitude.

BangSex
01-17-18, 07:52
As far as I know, Fiza, Anitha, Momo, Nikki and Elisha are aware of this forum. I was too shocked when these WGs mentioned about this forum and tried to find out their ratings from. Like a nincompoop had to pretend as if this forum is Greek to me and I have never heard about this in my entire life. My guess is that in case of Fiza, Nikki and Elisha, it's their master (fellow mongers would be aware by now as to who is the master and his several usernames) who keeps them posted, Anitha does her own scrutiny and am not aware of Momo's involvement. Guess PK, Pihu, Priya, Riya and others of the lot are still not aware. But would request fellow mongers to be cautious an safe when dealing about info on forum with these girls. God bless the mongers Mumbai community. It's time to separate boys from men and hope the master doesn't play game. Happy and Safe mongering. Ciao.

So I was recently with a very well discussed indie from here. She told me she's well aware of this forum and some dumbass from this forum only told her about it, and told her about the reviews, demand for her. I played dumb about not knowing the forum so she opened it for me and showed me! I can't even mention her name because she checks the forum regularly now!

Guess what? She's read all reviews, seen the demand and has hiked her rates up! PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ABOUT THE FORUM!! Why do we suck at such basic sense?

KeriJun
01-17-18, 07:57
Got this reference of the bong fashion designer in Bandra from another member. Read some old reviews of her on this forum, and decided to try her, given I was keen to try a MILF and 1-2 of the reviews portrayed well of her looks. I was disappointed for a few reasons 1) not a looker at all, and also out of shape now, and 2) non stop bragging about her past and other nonsense which turned me off more than her looks. Just couldn't make work and got out of there by paying her. I saw some old pictures of her hanging in her room and she looked terrific; quite different now.

Raj Funloving
01-17-18, 07:58

My bad.

She doesn't drink. Deed started. I made her strip and we got into quilts. She has got almost perfect boobs. 36 firm. Perky tints. I sucked them to my heart..Dear bro,

Wonderful FR on my friend & my fav girl Miss P. K. She is really GEM & true GFE. She is truly amazing & has great skills.

Your FR on Lucy was very good too. Good you liked her services. By far Miss P. K is the best & I have flwan to Mumbai or made my business meetings in such a way that once I meet her.

Great going bro.

Have a blast but be safe.

Raj.

BangSex
01-17-18, 07:59
Very true dear. As the name suggests Sheetal is never hot. Better to ignore her and have a better mongering life.

7 k for 1 pop. Too expensive. Sheetal charges 6 k for 2 pop can be negotiated to 5 k. Its hurts when someone takes advantage of your gentle behavior. Never pay before did. Sheetal is friend of Ritu who her self is available for 5 k for 2 did with place and good service. But her friends are not worth even for 2 k as service is not their concern.

I met one of her friend for 6 k for 2 pop. Similar experience was with me but succeeded to get 2 pop in short time. While leaving complained to Ritu about this for which she offered me less charges 4 k for 2 pop next time but as I didn't like the service avoided her completely as instead of paying 4 k for poor service it is always better to pay more for good service.

BangSex
01-17-18, 08:10
Similar experience bro. She is a part of Ritu Gang. As her name is itself Sheetal; so expecting hotness is a bad idea.

The gang members led by Ritu are Sheetal, Sonal, Anaya and many more con names. All four should be dumped in Bermuda Triangle for their pathetic approach, minting quick money, lack of hygiene, fooling the customer, time watchers, worst in bed, saliva coated BJs, no GFE, DFK is a dream, small boobs, lackadaisical body symmetry, foul smelling place, untidy hairs (I mean on the head), and worst their flesh smells worse than BMC Waste dumpers. A complete No-No. However, if one wants to end his mongering life and finish on the worst note then one can think of. Phew these idiots make money by fooling. Be safe and happy. Regards.

After reading many posts about her, decided to give her a shout. Got a number from a kind friend. Met her at a residence opposite Mina International in Jogeswari.

Apartment: on a high floor of a high rise. Clean, clean loo.

Sheethal: Slim, slightly saggy be cup boobs. Flat Tummy. Clean.

Promised me 2 hours multiple shots for 7 k.

But after taking my money. She says, the land lady needs the room in a hurry so we have time only for a quickie. Johnny was desperate.

Quick blow job, have had better. Her on top, then me on top and the deed was done and I was out of there.

WIR. Unlikely.

Raj Funloving
01-17-18, 08:21
It is not true there are lot of indies across which I come across now a days many educated one have also come along but the issue is donation with respect to service. They are meeting mongers not due to their basic need but for just extra income, and when it come to service they lac the same and we loss the money and just a increase in count on pussy. Very few good ones are a true and Elisha is one among them. You do will come across models and struggling actress but service will still be a question to wait and watch. Regards.Absolutely Right Bophsep. Girls like Elisha are very good in services. Undoutably her charges are high but what you get from her is pure bliss.

Great Going. Mumbai Guys.

My FR on my Navi Mumbai visit is pending but busy with family issues so will post later on.

Have a blast but be safe.

Raj.

JustFishing
01-17-18, 10:05
Dear friends, I planned to come to Mumbai and called Fiza and PK first to obtain their service. Fiza quoted 10 k with place for ST and PK quoted 12 k with place for ST. I found this to be too much. Please suggest and inform me true damages. T I A.I agree that these prices are high but you're not being singled out. This is what Fiza and PK charge everyone.

JustFishing
01-17-18, 10:13

Alas, another gem goes away thanks to some amateurs!Many indies in Mumbai know about this forum: Fiza, Lily, Nikki, Abby, etc. Don't know what our fellow mongers get by sharing this with them. One member once shared a screenshot of my FR on Fiza with her. This has happened with others too. Nikki has bumped up her charges from 8 K with place to 10k with place thanks to the demand in this forum. I think she's the one you are referring to because she hinted to me that she knows how popular she is.

Bazooka80
01-17-18, 10:30
Seniors please share digits of Mumbai GFE Indies. I am in Mumbai today. Will reciprocate with gems from Bangalore.

VikramDhawan
01-17-18, 10:38
Have had 2 such experiences already didn't share on the forum.

One did not know the name of the forum but asked me to give her a good review and feel free to share her digits. I never reviewed the FR, nor ever shared her digits with anyone.

The other one recently was even worse, she knows the name of the forum and quotes different prices as per the reference. I. e. If you say P shared your digits, she says 6 for 2 pops, and are shared nos, she quotes 9 k for 2 pops.

Such is the damages freshers create, get fleeced, push prices up and then everyone pays higher.

Cheers,

Vik.

Dennis Thomas
01-17-18, 11:37
When I quoted Bangsex's reference -his real name, she asked me if I met him on forum or is he your friend. I said he is my friend and ignored about forum to avoid that topic. She took a while to recollect Bangsex, based on further inputs from me like his skin color, height, eye glasses and then only she started to talk about apointment date / time and services. So definitely she is aware of forum and not sure if this is the forum or a similar forum.

She never asked to write review about the encounter.

Dennis Thomas;212643 Nikki Student from Meghalaya.

Skin: 8/10 - Very Fair, Smooth without any blemishes and waxed body & No tattoos.

Breasts-10/10, 36 E,Very Huge, Natural, Milky White, Saggy due to weight, Pink / Light Brown Aerola pointing down, Medium Size nipples.

GFE - 8/10 Very Good.

Hygiene- 7/10.

Appearance- 8/10 (Cute college girl with a very good face but short hair, Nails on hand groomed without nail polish but the nails on leg are with nail polish).

Attitude: 10/10 (Very courteous, make sure you enjoy, allows DFK).

Positions: WOT, Missionary, Doggy, Spoon.

DATY: Yes.

Fingering: Yes, Loves being fingered & clitoral stimulation simultaneously. Does fingering her self when you stimulate clit using tongue.

BBJ: Yes, Slurppy with lot of saliva.

Origin: North East.

Language; Fluent in English & Hindi.

Condom: Durex.

Courtesey: BopSeph & Bangsex. They can only provide the digits & more importantly the reference. She will not speak / chat without a reference.

Met her at an apartment and was offered water and we chatted about the journey from sub-urbs etc. After 5 minutes went into bedroom, started kisses and straight away jumped onto bed. She asked me to remove my clothing and she started removing her jeans which is quite tight, I helped her remove the jeans and then I lay on top of her kissing neck, forehead, ears, nose, lips, shoulders etc. She said to avoid neck area as she feels "Gud gudee" Removed her tight top to reveal the very big boobs under a 36 E Fancy Bra.

Removed bra and started sucking boobs, nipples and then navel and then removed her lacy thongs and started with DATY. She covered the area with her fingers initially and when in groove she allowed me to lick fully. Initially it was dry. Did DATY for 10 minutes and jumped on her and latched on to her boobs. After a while she started BBJ with lot of saliva. She gives enough attention to BBJ. Went on for 5 minutes put cover and mounted on WOT. Sucked on her boobs while stroking hard and I had my first session over in 2-3 minutes Too much excitement seeing such humongous boobs on a very fair slender body with flat stomach.

Then she asked to clean and she started with BBJ, meanwhile I asked her to lie and started fingering. Fingered deep and she enjoyed with moans, giggles. She told me to finger and lick clit simultaneously which I did for long. Then she tried to finger in between and at times poked her fingers into my mouth and I sucked them. Then I removed my fingers and poked my thumb into her canal and my index finger into her butt hole. Slowly introduced almost half of index finger into butt hole though it was very tight and managed to squeeze the flesh between index finger and thumb slowly. The pussy is really tight so is butt hole. Took some effort to poke it completely into it and she was moaning and gyrating. At the same time started stimulating clit with tongue at various speeds. At times she told me to do slow down and I was apprehensive if it was hurting and stopped. She asked not to stop but to do slowly as she is feeling her high when I do very fast. So did with mixed strokes of fast & slow. This went on for 10-15 minutes and pussy was completely wet with saliva and her juices and she asked for condom for next session but I was not yet ready. We both washed then started with BBJ and meanwhile I tried doing DATY to which she said No, as she prefers a bath before next DATY and instead made my tool rock hard and started with doggy but since bed was making noise, we switched to missionary. I guided tool at various angles during missionary to which she sighed at certain angles. Made 1 long fast stroke followed by 2 short small strokes and then removed tool completely out to make the long & fast stroke. This went on for another 4-5 minutes at varying speed and released in her. We lay there for another 5 minutes talked about the experience, enjoyment, her studies, her aspiration, family, friends, pubbing partying, etc. Then washed together and put on dresses. Only helped her put on her jeans as she found difficult finding her bra. Bra was hidden in layers of bedsheets and chaddhar. As I was getting late, she scoured the area to find the bra. Meanwhile She put on bra and tight t shirt, hugged me, kissed me and bid adieu. She also cleared the protein filled condoms seperately.

Overall a nice experience with Nikki and a very long FR. Sorry mates for the long FR].

RedDevilBBK
01-17-18, 12:33
When I quoted Bangsex's reference -his real name, she asked me if I met him on forum or is he your friend. I said he is my friend and ignored about forum to avoid that topic. She took a while to recollect Bangsex, based on further inputs from me like his skin color, height, eye glasses and then only she started to talk about apointment date / time and services. So definitely she is aware of forum and not sure if this is the forum or a similar forum.

She never asked to write review about the encounter.

Dennis Thomas;212643 Nikki Student from Meghalaya.

Breasts-10/10, 36 E,Very Huge, Natural, Milky White, Saggy due to weight, Pink / Light Brown Aerola pointing down, Medium Size nipples..Even she asked me about forum. But when I asked which forum she told leave that aside. Not that important she wanted to convey something but later changed the topic as I didn't reactivated much. Friends need to keep this forum private. Don't ever discuss about forum with any indie.

EditFun01
01-17-18, 12:48
SA has been reviewed by many and they are not in line to Indian mongers need. Indies feel they can have have all Indian sugar daddies. Unfortunately most of us are looking for one or two night stand. But the indies who have registered in SA were in locanto and other sites also with different identity but once in SA they expect 10 times. I also found it waste of time and money rather our ISG brothers are helpful in getting contacts and leads. RegardsVery well said sir!

Irra1269
01-17-18, 13:25
I totally agree with you.

If you look at all aspect then donation goes much beyond your budget. After that also many times you do not get satisfaction in service.

BangSex
01-17-18, 15:23
If going to make out with Sheetal, Soniya, Sonal, Ritu and Anaya of the Ritu Gang. Jogeshwari, can be suicidal by poisoning for a monger; then there's one more pathetic leech called Riya Desai from Thane. Making out with her is akin to committing suicide by banging one's head on wall. Dark as tar, fat. One is sure bound to forget the importance of lips, pungent, foul smell, a sumo wrestler, nonsense Keralite, 83.46% of her talks are in her language, so tough to make out. Phew if one is scared of ghosts and monsters then better not to think of this leech Riya. I dunno why fellow brothers have been writing good FRs on her. Masturbating on any day would be better thing to do and not only it would be much better to book a 5 star hotel room, have all lavish dishes, let the bill soar on and just masturbate and come out. This paid masturbation would be better than meeting this crap woman who calls herself as WG. She is an apt definition and once she opens her mouth. God bless. One or two girl more of the same breed then one has to think of retirement from mongering. Time to not share her digits is the best remedy. God bless the fellow mongers.

BangSex
01-17-18, 15:43
DennisThomas,

It's time to have a small get together of the monger community, so that at least we know skin color, height, eyeglasses of each other. Even I had face a similar situation and trust me it was tougher than IAS final viva, had to just pretend that I got it from my friend. She knows the forum very well; thanks to her Master who updates her on regular basis and who has advised her to increase the rate to 10k now. On lighter note Dennis from where did you get the idea of eye glasses, I never had one. Have a safe mongering life dear. Kudos to all the honest members of the forum.

Dmunda
01-17-18, 15:54
Your inbox is full.

BangBanggo
01-17-18, 16:05
Got this Indi contact in Bandra. She quoated 3 K + 500 for private room which she will arrange herself.

Called her from BKC after office, the place was just 5-10 minutes drive, reached there.

She is in mid 30's, kind of maid type but looks are good and worth a bank. (if someone have fetish of banking cheap maid).

Small boobs.

Long hair.

Dark body.

She was not complaining anything.

BBBJ was on and good (could feel her efforts).

FJ was also good. I could feel that she was enjoying.

I think she is kind of cheap working girl one should have to bang sometime. Cheap and reliable.

BoobsManiac
01-17-18, 16:09
Hello dear friends and brothers,

As looking at the recent posts, I can understand that the issues troubling our brothers are increased prices of indies. This happens when some members pay higher amount and the Indie also increases her prices. Since the demand – supply conditions are not maintained properly, I. E, after the FR on an Indie is posted and there are 100's of request for that Indie, the onus lies with the member writing the FR how to share the digits in a judicious manner without creating a rush for that particular Indie. Because of this, we have lost some quality indies who were charging lesser amounts sometimes back. In view of this problem we all need to collectively take a stand that sharing of Indie digits has to be done in a judicious manner and without creating a huge demand for that particular Indie. In this regard all of us can follow some rules to ensure that prices remain in check. Although the digits and prices of indies which are discussed here or in some other medium can't be kept under wraps, as I am sure they spread like fire, but all we can do is adopt some tough measure to make sure these kind of issues don't crop up in future. My opinions in this regard –.

Suppose some of our brothers find a new Indie, and I mean not from this forum or any other medium, (for eg from non forum tools) he will post a FR. Now the moment that FR is posted, there will be many requests for that particular Indie. Now in that sensitive moment, the person writing the FR has to be judicious. He has to be very careful and selective to share the digits to members. In this regard he can adopt some methods.

• Check the posts of the members asking for digits. This can give an idea about the nature of the member, whether he is a genuine monger or just collecting digits. Get his details if possible to identify him.

• The digits has to be shared in such a way that it doesn't spread like fire. The member seeking digits has to be advised to keep the price under strict control.

• If somehow the digits of the Indie is spread without permission of the finder member, it will resurface somewhere in the form of FR or increased price of that Indie. So the digits shared with the last member can be concluded to be the main reason for increased prices.

• I don't know if this might sound weird, but the period of sharing digits with successive members in case of new chicks has to be elongated for a longer time, to avoid the rush to that Indie. That period can be in days, weeks, months, or years. That decision is onto the members willing to share.

Remember friends, these rules to be followed in case of new finds by any fellow brother. We can't reverse the damage done by some members with the older set of indies.

These are just my humble suggestions, I request my fellow brothers to give their input to make this forum more better and useful.

Happy and safe mongering in 2018!

BoobsManiac
01-17-18, 16:23
As far as I know, Fiza, Anitha, Momo, Nikki and Elisha are aware of this forum. I was too shocked when these WGs mentioned about this forum and tried to find out their ratings from. Like a nincompoop had to pretend as if this forum is Greek to me and I have never heard about this in my entire life. My guess is that in case of Fiza, Nikki and Elisha, it's their master (fellow mongers would be aware by now as to who is the master and his several usernames) who keeps them posted, Anitha does her own scrutiny and am not aware of Momo's involvement. Guess PK, Pihu, Priya, Riya and others of the lot are still not aware. But would request fellow mongers to be cautious an safe when dealing about info on forum with these girls. God bless the mongers Mumbai community. It's time to separate boys from men and hope the master doesn't play game. Happy and Safe mongering. Ciao.We have to scan those people who seek the details of these particular indies. I am sure one of them will be the one responsible for jacking their prices or disclosing this forum in some way or other. A thorough investigation is needed.

Regards.

It's a public forum, you guys always assume that "some guy" told them about it, chicks know about the forum. It's a public forum.

Why. Do. You. Care? So fucking what. One of two things happened, she was good and she likes the review or she wasn't and you're not going to fuck her again. If you want to fuck her more and she's giving you a hard time then tell her to knock it off or she doesn't get any more cash. Just delete the number and call the next chick. Seriously, it's as simple as that.

A3

HsPuppy55
01-17-18, 16:44
Can someone please help me with Anitha MILF's number? Will reciprocate with good indies in BLR. Thanks in advance.Please clear your inbox. It is full. I tried sending your her digits.

JB123
01-17-18, 17:33
Am a newbie. I would be glad if someone could help me with contacts. Budget 5 k. Don't have much to share.

Thanks in advance.

BlueBallsThane
01-17-18, 18:07
Had been to Pune over the weekend. Got numbers of Indies Ritu and Pallavi from fellow mongers Vbj and Gunner. Thanks guys! But neither of the gals were available. So started looking at spas. To my pleasant surprise found branches of Country spa in 2 location s in malls. Visited the one at Am mall.

Told at counter that I m a regular at Mumbai branch. Chose deep tissue. In walks Thai girl Jenny. Cute but older. Blonde dyed hair. Chirpy. Thin. Started typical style massage. I was grunting softly. So she asked sir are you OK? I said ya. I am enjoying myself! She smiled and said. More enjoyment later. First I finish massage. After average massage she quoted rates. 4* for B2B and B. I started pestering her for family. But she said no as this is your first visit. She took of all her clothes and applied some lotion on her breasts and my nipples. B2B was sensual and exciting. She kept eye contact. Slowly moved to my sick and started sucking. All the time I was fondling her and kissing her body. Asked her to come in 69 position. She has unshaved pussy but clean with no odour. Sucked her clit while she blowed me. Was so engrossed that I put the first spurt in her. She continued stroking till my load was all out. The room had a bathtub instead of a shower. She started washing herself and I got in on the action. Little DFK and sucking followed. She scrubbed all the oil off me. She said next time we will fuck. Showered and left.

Damages.

Counter 2950.

Extra 4000.

Boobs 7/10 perky but small.

As 8/10 small and toned.

Pussy 9/10.

Attitude 10/10.

WIR. Hell yes. To try a new gal.

It is a safe haven as inside a nice mall.

Swahil
01-17-18, 19:14
If going to make out with Sheetal, Soniya, Sonal, Ritu and Anaya of the Ritu Gang. Jogeshwari, can be suicidal by poisoning for a monger; then there's one more pathetic leech called Riya Desai from Thane. Making out with her is akin to committing suicide by banging one's head on wall. Dark as tar, fat. One is sure bound to forget the importance of lips, pungent, foul smell, a sumo wrestler, nonsense Keralite, 83.46% of her talks are in her language, so tough to make out. Phew if one is scared of ghosts and monsters then better not to think of this leech Riya. I dunno why fellow brothers have been writing good FRs on her. Masturbating on any day would be better thing to do and not only it would be much better to book a 5 star hotel room, have all lavish dishes, let the bill soar on and just masturbate and come out. This paid masturbation would be better than meeting this crap woman who calls herself as WG. She is an apt definition and once she opens her mouth. God bless. One or two girl more of the same breed then one has to think of retirement from mongering. Time to not share her digits is the best remedy. God bless the fellow mongers.Well, when I started mongering in Mumbai about 5 years back, she was the one whose contact was easily available. I haven't personally tried her but I had her digits since she used to advertise thru SEA.

So, anyone who wants to monger she is the easiest find and may be people write good reviews so that they are asked for her contact and can get other contacts in returns. Or she is their first experience and they are happy since they have finally done This is my theory!

So for a newbie, Riya is someone who is always available without risk, I haven't tried her but I am assuming that her BJ skills are keeping people happy.

Swahil
01-17-18, 19:19
SA has been reviewed by many and they are not in line to Indian mongers need. Indies feel they can have have all Indian sugar daddies. Unfortunately most of us are looking for one or two night stand. But the indies who have registered in SA were in locanto and other sites also with different identity but once in SA they expect 10 times. I also found it waste of time and money rather our ISG brothers are helpful in getting contacts and leads. RegardsWell my SA experiences have been great in Dubai and hit or miss in Mumbai. I have met about 8-10 girls through SA mostly during my travels outside India. Some were looking for a company, some were there for money and had very interesting conversations.

In Mumbai, it's pretty much bad, rates are obnoxious, girls act pricey. Though I have met one awesome girl in Mumbai who is no longer active, she don't even ask for money. I gave her a lot of gifts and we spent two awesome evenings together, other 3 - 4 experiences were really bad!

Ady88
01-17-18, 20:20
Hi fellow mongers,

I was planning to visit Nashik between 2nd 3rd and 4th of Feb for Sulafest.

Anyone of you would be joining? Ping me, it will be fun.

Also, would any brother have an indi or SP contact in Nashik. It will be really nice of you to inbox me the same.

Thanks in advance.

And looking forward to meet some fellow monger.

Ady.

Dennis Thomas
01-18-18, 03:07
She kept asking me questions, Is he tall, Does he have lens, Fair skin etc and I kept replying some answers and have no clue how you look. I understood from LetterDevil that she showed my FR.

DennisThomas,

It's time to have a small get together of the monger community, so that at least we know skin color, height, eyeglasses of each other. Even I had face a similar situation and trust me it was tougher than IAS final viva, had to just pretend that I got it from my friend. She knows the forum very well; thanks to her Master who updates her on regular basis and who has advised her to increase the rate to 10k now. On lighter note Dennis from where did you get the idea of eye glasses, I never had one. Have a safe mongering life dear. Kudos to all the honest members of the forum.

BangDude
01-18-18, 03:47
Hi all,

Visiting Mumbai for the weekend. Any leads to good indeed contacts will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vanquish23
01-18-18, 03:48
After reading a lot of reviews on PK, decided to meet her some days back. I was chatting with her for a week. Seemed like a nice person with decent english. We decided to meet at her friends place in darkness in afternoon. I knew she is not a looker so expectations were not too high. To be frank when she opened the door, I was a little sad but decided to go ahead anyways.

She is a talker and can go on talking non stop for hours. We got to the act quickly. Started with DFK, then she unleashed her rack, quite big I must say. Did her in multiple positions. Yes one of the best BBBJ I ever got. I was there for around 2 hours and did not feel like going for round 2 so.

Damages 10k, looks 5/10, service 10/10, assets 9/10, WIR. Can be tried once just for her service, good attitude.

BophSep
01-18-18, 04:14
Bro,

Good to see a long review on measure to be taken no point in this as who have this much time to keep the record and other things, I just check if the monger have review under his belt and share contact only if he is connected with me directly. Yes it is just a supply demand conditions and if the monger have option he will certainly avoid the mad rush on a particular girl hence request friends to share more and more options with friends you feel trusted. We just can't control a indies demand as contacts will in flows from various corners and it happens only in India where a mad rush happens as if no other Indi available in Mumbai. None of the indi have golden pussy, the difference that makes them different is the Hygiene, Attitude, looks and service etc. We all monger also have different taste, if a Indi feels she has a golden pussy we too have the golden cock and platinum power in our wallet. So look for more options and avenues and get in contact alter the things cool off.

It happens in every sector just a new movie is out the rush is their for 1 or 2 weeks and we have pay higher to get the tickets in mall also or in black we buy paying higher amount. Same movie if watch after few weeks no rush no extra payment and no disturbance and you enjoy the same movie. In any eatery also if we go on weekends the same food is severed to us in rushed manner and docent tastes good as cooked fast and staff also you find in hurry and no gesture but if you go to same eatery on normal days you get warm welcome and food also served with due care and tastes good.

So get the contact but show no rush keep it aside as their are many man indies in the pond, only thing is friends to come forward and share more and more rather than keeping it to self. No master can rule an Indi rates even if he think so nor an Indi can raise her donation but yes if we all do not share contacts then do not blame the Indi for inflation.

Just think yourself, if we our self have a option why will we go to the inflated damage indie if I have alternative option.

I have put my view may be it differs person to person. Regards.

As looking at the recent posts, I can understand that the issues troubling our brothers are increased prices of indies. This happens when some members pay higher amount and the Indie also increases her prices. Since the demand supply conditions are not maintained properly, I. E, after the FR on an Indie is posted and there are 100's of request for that Indie, the onus lies with the member writing the FR how to share the digits in a judicious manner without creating a rush for that particular Indie. Because of this, we have lost some quality indies who were charging lesser amounts sometimes back. In view of this problem we all need to collectively take a stand that sharing of Indie digits has to be done in a judicious manner and without creating a huge demand for that particular Indie. In this regard all of us can follow some rules to ensure that prices remain in check. Although the digits and prices of indies which are discussed here or in some other medium can't be kept under wraps, as I am sure they spread like fire, but all we can do is adopt some tough measure to make sure these kind of issues don't crop up in future..

BophSep
01-18-18, 04:35
Bade Bhai ko Pranam, you and Jasmpet are few big ustads in this field by experience. That is good to know that you have found the good gems in the ponds, I may be wrong and take the words back, I have put my review based on my experience and each one have their own experience, do share the same so that few others will also get the essence of the good indi and if they are pocket friendly would love to spend some quality time with VFM. This platform is meant for sharing and caring although it has lost its prime over the period still if you can share few leads many will be benefited. Rather than going to the inflated indi will try some true VFM girls but do think about the mass. Regards.

New year wish to Boseph bhai and all the mongers in this count I did not agree with you. Excuse me bro but it's true from the last two year I and our great Jasmpet try few model actresses they were truly educated and total VFM lookwise service wise you have to treat them well they all give you complete GEF. It's all depend on individual.

Dennis Thomas
01-18-18, 07:10
Dear Friends.

Is Abby still active?

I was about to meet her in May 2017, after her trip from Vizag, but few days before the "scheduled encounter", she messaged me not to further pursue her or disturb her any more as she is quitting the trade and requested to delete her digits from my contact list. I respect her, wished ger good luck and never bothered / troubled her after that and deleted the digits.

But she was one I yearened to meet up but luck was not in my favour.

If anyone has info that she is back in trade, then I requeat her digits and reference.

Appreciate yiur feedback.

Regards.

Dennis.

Many indies in Mumbai know about this forum: Fiza, Lily, Nikki, Abby, etc. Don't know what our fellow mongers get by sharing this with them. One member once shared a screenshot of my FR on Fiza with her. This has happened with others too. Nikki has bumped up her charges from 8 K with place to 10k with place thanks to the demand in this forum. I think she's the one you are referring to because she hinted to me that she knows how popular she is.

BangSex
01-18-18, 08:13
She has quit the trade; had heard lately from her that she is under hibernation on account of some real fight challenge in her life post maternity. Is in her home town and doesn't intend to be back to the old days. I too respect her wish and wish her good luck.

Dear Friends.

Is Abby still active?

I was about to meet her in May 2017, after her trip from Vizag, but few days before the "scheduled encounter", she messaged me not to further pursue her or disturb her any more as she is quitting the trade and requested to delete her digits from my contact list. I respect her, wished ger good luck and never bothered / troubled her after that and deleted the digits.

But she was one I yearened to meet up but luck was not in my favour.

If anyone has info that she is back in trade, then I requeat her digits and reference.

Appreciate yiur feedback.

Regards.

Dennis.

BangSex
01-18-18, 08:25
A good etiquette on how to share, when to share and with whom to share. But these golden words would seem more justified and realistic once you have your PM active dear. Words without active PM sounds hollow brother.

As looking at the recent posts, I can understand that the issues troubling our brothers are increased prices of indies. This happens when some members pay higher amount and the Indie also increases her prices. Since the demand supply conditions are not maintained properly, I. E, after the FR on an Indie is posted and there are 100's of request for that Indie, the onus lies with the member writing the FR how to share the digits in a judicious manner without creating a rush for that particular Indie. Because of this, we have lost some quality indies who were charging lesser amounts sometimes back. In view of this problem we all need to collectively take a stand that sharing of Indie digits has to be done in a judicious manner and without creating a huge demand for that particular Indie. In this regard all of us can follow some rules to ensure that prices remain in check. Although the digits and prices of indies which are discussed here or in some other medium can't be kept under wraps, as I am sure they spread like fire, but all we can do is adopt some tough measure to make sure these kind of issues don't crop up in future. My opinions in this regard .

BangSex
01-18-18, 08:32
Clear your inbox bro. It's really rude to have filled inbox with all damsel contacts and not leaving any room for your mongering friend. Give me a little space too dear.

Can anybody please PM me contact and ref for inde Pushpanjali.

BangSex
01-18-18, 08:36
Does AFF Subscription translates into good lead or is similar to crap SA. Solicit inputs from seniors and fellow mongers.

AFF Subscriptions.

As per website "You can turn off auto-renew from the Billing History page under My Account. Your subscription automatically renews monthly at the listed monthly price after its initial term expires. Auto-renewal extends your subscription by 1 month exclusive of any bonus or free time that you may have received. You can turn off the auto-renewal feature on your "Billing History" page or by contacting customer service. ".

Wanted to check with members who have subscribed to AFF and if any of you were able to deactivate auto renewal? Advise your inputs and feedback.

Bulldozer789
01-18-18, 10:37
If going to make out with Sheetal, Soniya, Sonal, Ritu and Anaya of the Ritu Gang. Jogeshwari, can be suicidal by poisoning for a monger; then there's one more pathetic leech called Riya Desai from Thane. Making out with her is akin to committing suicide by banging one's head on wall. Dark as tar, fat. One is sure bound to forget the importance of lips, pungent, foul smell, a sumo wrestler, nonsense Keralite, 83.46% of her talks are in her language, so tough to make out. Phew if one is scared of ghosts and monsters then better not to think of this leech Riya. I dunno why fellow brothers have been writing good FRs on her. Masturbating on any day would be better thing to do and not only it would be much better to book a 5 star hotel room, have all lavish dishes, let the bill soar on and just masturbate and come out. This paid masturbation would be better than meeting this crap woman who calls herself as WG. She is an apt definition and once she opens her mouth. God bless. One or two girl more of the same breed then one has to think of retirement from mongering. Time to not share her digits is the best remedy. God bless the fellow mongers.Buddy,

You surely can be a superb writer. I could actually visualise her and your feelings! Ha ha ha.

Rahul2030
01-18-18, 10:43
I know it may not be appropriate to put up the request for Kolkata in Mumbai forum but I am sure there would be few members who may have knowledge about Kolkata also. Also, since I am from Mumbai, I feel more comfortable in communicating with local friends.

Folks I will be travelling to kolkata for few days by the end of this month. So I am looking for contact of independent indies in Kolkata. I would be highly obliged if anyone can help me on this.

I will share the contacts that I have in Mumbai.

Thanks.

RKDForFun
01-18-18, 12:35
Yes high possibility. They already are not in good terms and RR owner has threaten them. But in this case, it will not be that simple as they both know each other personally. Things will get dirty.Heard from a fellow monger from sister forum that the S Spa opened by ex-staff of RR had some LE activity recently. No confirmation on the news. Do check / confirm before going to this spa.

Grromit
01-18-18, 13:25
LOL.

She's an irritating lump of sagging flesh. I met her a couple of years ago and was completely turned off by her constant yakking. At some point in her bragging rant she talked about how fit she was, and that she goes for kickboxing lessons. I took one look at her and burst out laughing. That session went downhill very quickly from then on!

Got this reference of the bong fashion designer in Bandra from another member. Read some old reviews of her on this forum, and decided to try her, given I was keen to try a MILF and 1-2 of the reviews portrayed well of her looks. I was disappointed for a few reasons 1) not a looker at all, and also out of shape now, and 2) non stop bragging about her past and other nonsense which turned me off more than her looks. Just couldn't make work and got out of there by paying her. I saw some old pictures of her hanging in her room and she looked terrific; quite different now.

Guma00
01-18-18, 14:21
If many people will rush to a single Indi rate are definitely going to sky rock and we are going to get bigger share of the so called loot. Donation works on demand / supply. I know her since last 2 years and have met her only once, I was introduced to her by a ISG brother only and at that time she used to be 8 K without place now she charges 10 K with place if all stops pursuing her may be some hope in reduction on donation. There are many many options in westerns suburbs look for other also.Agree BophSep bhai and you've been most helpeful so far. Unfortunately, the suburb experience for me has been a bit on the 'ugly' looking girls side; still to come to terms with shelling out 10 K in the suburbs for a decent looking one.

Mindapur
01-18-18, 16:44
Does AFF Subscription translates into good lead or is similar to crap SA. Solicit inputs from seniors and fellow mongers.I did get a membership there.

Not really worth it. The thing is the same girl you might contact from here on being listed there suddenly jacksup her prices.

Not met anyone worthy. I think the place is a waste.

Plus don't use your real CC there. Try to use some virtual one which can be used only once.

K.

RajRahuk1973
01-18-18, 17:05
Bade Bhai ko Pranam, you and Jasmpet are few big ustads in this field by experience. That is good to know that you have found the good gems in the ponds, I may be wrong and take the words back, I have put my review based on my experience and each one have their own experience, do share the same so that few others will also get the essence of the good indi and if they are pocket friendly would love to spend some quality time with VFM. This platform is meant for sharing and caring although it has lost its prime over the period still if you can share few leads many will be benefited. Rather than going to the inflated indi will try some true VFM girls but do think about the mass. Regards.Hahahahaha. Boseph bhai the great you didn't wrong bhai not to back your word we started mongering taking clue inspiration from you. Bhai. Come we take some good indies bhai. This time definitely.

RajRahuk1973
01-18-18, 17:48
Bade Bhai ko Pranam, you and Jasmpet are few big ustads in this field by experience. That is good to know that you have found the good gems in the ponds, I may be wrong and take the words back, I have put my review based on my experience and each one have their own experience, do share the same so that few others will also get the essence of the good indi and if they are pocket friendly would love to spend some quality time with VFM. This platform is meant for sharing and caring although it has lost its prime over the period still if you can share few leads many will be benefited. Rather than going to the inflated indi will try some true VFM girls but do think about the mass. Regards.Sorry bhai you are the master of the forum we only learn from veteran like you and Smartverma. We always in debt to you.

BangSex
01-18-18, 19:28
Thanks dear for your timely inputs. Better to avoid then. Regards.

I did get a membership there.

Not really worth it. The thing is the same girl you might contact from here on being listed there suddenly jacksup her prices.

Not met anyone worthy. I think the place is a waste.

Plus don't use your real CC there. Try to use some virtual one which can be used only once.

K.

BangSex
01-18-18, 20:43
This was my second time with that voluptuous girl on the Boxing Day, 2017 at her new place opposite to the famous mall near to BPO area in the West. Was unable to write this FR as was traveling in eastern parts of the Country. On meeting her, got mesmerized again in those serene hills. What an amazing experience with her. The best is her attitude, simplicity, BJ skills and her fashion sense with a clean tight pussy. Just a minor correction to my earlier FR, wherein I had mentioned that she is 4.7; this time I felt she is 4.5 and not more. Tough for a guy of 6.3 to make out with her simultaneously on both of her erogenous zone. I have never repeated a girl in my mongering life but the sheer size and knocking of her cleavage catapulted me to have her again for the second time during calendar year 2017. Next she has promised me a threesome with her friend (some Muslim girl) from Darkness-1 area albeit at a higher price of 15+k. Will see to it once she shares her pics and details.

Coming back to the deed, it was an amazing encounter with her for 3.5 hours at a high rise and enjoyed every moment of it at a damage of 8 k (all inclusive. Service + Place + GST, if any). Did ask her for Anal but her 'no' was so loud as if it's taboo for her. However, did finger in partially the virgin anus and felt that the asshole is really too hard. She is extremely articulate and adept in BJ and DFK. Whatever time you spend with her; almost 78.439% of your time goes in fondling, kissing, pressing and crushing her HUGE watermelons. The worst part of fucking Nikki is that she has set such a high (better call it huge) benchmark that whomever I met on my mongering in eastern parts of the Country; I went for comparisons of their Boobs size with Hers. And this prevented in getting satisfaction from the other WGs. Lots of DFK, BJs and hard fuck twice. An amazing Boxing Day, 2017. Only hangover is those huge dangling pairs of boobs. Well she has added some KGs (weight) to her ass and is now 56+ Kgs. So definitely can't be called a slim girl now in those petite jeans. Still, her breast size is more than her waist size and is worth VFM for me to have her twice again in this calendar year.

BophSep
01-19-18, 03:54
Yes she has quited some ISG brothers have also helped her in their possible way with in form of donation with no expectation of return.

She has quit the trade; had heard lately from her that she is under hibernation on account of some real fight challenge in her life post maternity. Is in her home town and doesn't intend to be back to the old days. I too respect her wish and wish her good luck.

BangSex
01-19-18, 06:53
Agree in Toto with your views dear.

We all fellow members should now stop sharing her contact details on account of her bragging, boring, money laundering and tasteless experiences. Every second day someone or the other is handpicked by her in her honey trap and one loses his time & money. Just think of easy money she makes per service ranging from 5k to 8 k; even a single trap a day leads to more than 1.5-2.0 Lacs per month of net income (no TDS, no GST) - to earn that amount an engineer would have to draw a salary of around 3 Lacs pm. Better to not let her count the notes on account of being a worthless Inde and not providing fun in the deed. Let us all bell the cat and call her quit. No more of Coffee Girl. No more of easy money to her. There are more to the list of these worthless Indes and I request the new members to desist from making a haste attempt. A monger should utilise his time and money for better satisfaction, enjoyment and fun & not be counted as loser in the game. Name the worthless ones. Have a safe mongering life. Ciao.

LOL.

She's an irritating lump of sagging flesh. I met her a couple of years ago and was completely turned off by her constant yakking. At some point in her bragging rant she talked about how fit she was, and that she goes for kickboxing lessons. I took one look at her and burst out laughing. That session went downhill very quickly from then on!

BoobsManiac
01-19-18, 07:25
Bro,

Good to see a long review on measure to be taken no point in this as who have this much time to keep the record and other things, I just check if the monger have review under his belt and share contact only if he is connected with me directly. Yes it is just a supply demand conditions and if the monger have option he will certainly avoid the mad rush on a particular girl hence request friends to share more and more options with friends you feel trusted. We just can't control a indies demand as contacts will in flows from various corners and it happens only in India where a mad rush happens as if no other Indi available in Mumbai. None of the indi have golden pussy, the difference that makes them different is the Hygiene, Attitude, looks and service etc. We all monger also have different taste, if a Indi feels she has a golden pussy we too have the golden cock and platinum power in our wallet. So look for more options and avenues and get in contact alter the things cool off..Hello Bophsep bro,

Firstly I am so happy to hear valuable inputs from you, because whatever little I have followed in this forum, you are definitely the most liked and respected senior member who is helping people. Your words do carry weight and as you rightly said different people have different opinions. I was very surprised but at the same time happy that you were the first one to give a review response for my boring long post, because I think people would be looking only at juicy spicy Masala kinds of FR posts. My objective was to help this forum in making it effective and better for people using it. I am not so experienced now so my words may not carry enough weight but I am sure people may bring more valuable suggestions in future. Once again thanks to you for taking out your time to give review for my post and I am highly obliged.

Stay healthy and happy bro.

Regards.

Ilovmuff
01-19-18, 08:52
Hi bro,

Have been with sonal couple of times. My experiences with her were good.

1. the place she calls you to are decent.

2. she gives a nice company.

3. you can have the fantasy of banging your next door sexy neighbour lady.

She is also a good person to talk to and not a time watcher. These are the positives which I find are much better than many of the younger gals today.

From what I know SEA is dead. The post there are from few year ago.

Have not tried sonal. But did contact her almost 2 year ago. But before I could go ahead fellow monger warned me that the hole smells and that was a put off.

But then what I am referring to is heard from elsewhere you could still try your luck and review again.

K.

Accentric
01-19-18, 10:46
Guys,

Traveling to Mumbai tomorrow. Request help for a good girl friendly hotel and contact details of any Indep.

Cheers.

KingCrimson69
01-19-18, 14:06
Though I've mongered a bit in Bombay, haven't explored the holy Trinity of NL / CH / Kennedy. Restricted to DBs (Deepa, Kapals, Nightrider etc). A lifetime ago.

Anyway, visiting soon and I'd rather avoid the so called Country Spa (what have you guys got into? It's murder). So I'll probably venture out to NL.

My question: Do I really need an SP contact? I've googled the location of the 2 buildings. So can't I just head to them and explore?

Unnisex
01-19-18, 16:45
Agree in Toto with your views dear.

We all fellow members should now stop sharing her contact details on account of her bragging, boring, money laundering and tasteless experiences. Every second day someone or the other is handpicked by her in her honey trap and one loses his time & money. Just think of easy money she makes per service ranging from 5k to 8 k; even a single trap a day leads to more than 1.5-2.0 Lacs per month of net income (no TDS, no GST) - to earn that amount an engineer would have to draw a salary of around 3 Lacs pm. Better to not let her count the notes on account of being a worthless Inde and not providing fun in the deed. Let us all bell the cat and call her quit. No more of Coffee Girl. No more of easy money to her. There are more to the list of these worthless Indes and I request the new members to desist from making a haste attempt. A monger should utilise his time and money for better satisfaction, enjoyment and fun & not be counted as loser in the game. Name the worthless ones. Have a safe mongering life. Ciao.Agreed fully. But the forum gives enough hints on these worthless Indies and someone ignores those hints we are helpless.

Grover86
01-19-18, 17:05
Has Deepa from Dombivali left this business? Last digits 834.

If anybody has her new digits kindly PM please!

FunAt35
01-19-18, 17:28
Dear bros,

Am coming to Mumbai next week for 2 days. One day plan to visit the clubs and try to pick up. Looking forward to suggestions on this. Help required. PM active. Thanks.

KeriJun
01-19-18, 17:29
Well, I was given here contact by a senior member of this forum, so a) I trusted him to not share such contacts, and b) I looked up as many reviews of her as I could find; many of them (although dated) were good. 1-2 called her out as a chatterbox, but I thought I could stand that. Never thought it could. Be so horrible. I wouldn't refer her even to my enemies.

Agreed fully. But the forum gives enough hints on these worthless Indies and someone ignores those hints we are helpless.

MaleGgigolo
01-19-18, 18:37
Try TAP on Link Rd. Near Infinity Mall in Lokhandwala. Or Rock Bottom in Juhu. Or Kube again on link Road. Or Club Escape again on Link Rd.

Dear bros,

Am coming to Mumbai next week for 2 days. One day plan to visit the clubs and try to pick up. Looking forward to suggestions on this. Help required. PM active. Thanks.

WoozyDevotee
01-19-18, 19:40
Finally decided to have some fun in life, hoping to learn a lot from all of you.

BangSex
01-19-18, 20:35
Mark my words dear honest fellow mongers. This conversation may remind you of old movie 'Karthik calling Karthik'. Note this FR and bookmark it for it will in end divulge as to who is who. One with the PM and the Other without PM. One gives advice, shares contacts & doesn't write FRs and the Other writes Juicy FRs (similar to marketing material) but can't share contact as no PM. One gets to bang all Indes without having active PM and still getting new contacts every week. Source? I hope every fellow member knows that contacts can be shared by having activated PM only. There's no miracle. Cause the First and the Second are same. Its just a replica of the movie 'Karthik calling Karthik'. Just wanted to share my viewpoint as to how the game is getting dirtier day by day. Ciao. And let us be ready who all will jump in the well to nullify this. J, B, BB, BS, TU, TL, NK and many more such members from the form.

Hello Bophsep bro,

Firstly I am so happy to hear valuable inputs from you, because whatever little I have followed in this forum, you are definitely the most liked and respected senior member who is helping people. Your words do carry weight and as you rightly said different people have different opinions. I was very surprised but at the same time happy that you were the first one to give a review response for my boring long post, because I think people would be looking only at juicy spicy Masala kinds of FR posts. My objective was to help this forum in making it effective and better for people using it. I am not so experienced now so my words may not carry enough weight but I am sure people may bring more valuable suggestions in future. Once again thanks to you for taking out your time to give review for my post and I am highly obliged.

Stay healthy and happy bro.

Regards.

BangSex
01-19-18, 20:48
Now since you have already done a refresher course in Disaster Management, would request you to please forget the pathetic incident which you faced. God bless. You did the best thing of referring to earlier FRs, as we all do. Try not to be swayed by the names of Pooja, Ritu, Diana, Alfiya, Riya, Tanya, Anitha, Sabrina, Anna, Sharda, Sheetal, Anaya, Soniya, Sanjana and other horrible disasters. Be Safe and Have a Happy mongering life dear. Kudos.

Well, I was given here contact by a senior member of this forum, so a) I trusted him to not share such contacts, and b) I looked up as many reviews of her as I could find; many of them (although dated) were good. 1-2 called her out as a chatterbox, but I thought I could stand that. Never thought it could. Be so horrible. I wouldn't refer her even to my enemies.

BangSex
01-19-18, 20:55
Hats off to those brothers. Well some donation is never done with expectation. God bless the pretty girl.

Yes she has quited some ISG brothers have also helped her in their possible way with in form of donation with no expectation of return.

BangSex
01-19-18, 20:59
Me too haven't explored NL yet, but was advised by several seniors to proceed with SPs help as they forewarn you in case of impending LE activity and also help in choice of the floor and partners. Well would request senior and experienced members to throw some more light on this. All the best King.

Though I've mongered a bit in Bombay, haven't explored the holy Trinity of NL / CH / Kennedy. Restricted to DBs (Deepa, Kapals, Nightrider etc). A lifetime ago.

Anyway, visiting soon and I'd rather avoid the so called Country Spa (what have you guys got into? It's murder). So I'll probably venture out to NL.

My question: Do I really need an SP contact? I've googled the location of the 2 buildings. So can't I just head to them and explore?

WingMancbe
01-20-18, 00:36
Visiting Mumbai for boarding my next flight abroad. Have a bit of a layover. Could seniors please help me with some good MP either in the airport or near it? Thanks.

GreatLiaisons
01-20-18, 01:28
Hello people,

Can any seniors mongers confirm if Genesis Hotel Near Mumbai Airport is Girl Friendly?

Thanks in advance.

Ravik5932
01-20-18, 07:03

My question: Do I really need an SP contact? I've googled the location of the 2 buildings. So can't I just head to them and explore?Hi,

Have been there couple of times without help from any SP. Had no difficulty. Once you go there you will find guys standing in front of the buildings and they will guide you.

BoobsManiac
01-20-18, 07:57
Mark my words dear honest fellow mongers. This conversation may remind you of old movie 'Karthik calling Karthik'. Note this FR and bookmark it for it will in end divulge as to who is who. One with the PM and the Other without PM. One gives advice, shares contacts & doesn't write FRs and the Other writes Juicy FRs (similar to marketing material) but can't share contact as no PM. One gets to bang all Indes without having active PM and still getting new contacts every week. Source? I hope every fellow member knows that contacts can be shared by having activated PM only. There's no miracle. Cause the First and the Second are same. Its just a replica of the movie 'Karthik calling Karthik'. Just wanted to share my viewpoint as to how the game is getting dirtier day by day. Ciao. And let us be ready who all will jump in the well to nullify this. J, B, BB, BS, TU, TL, NK and many more such members from the form.Hello all friends,

This is in regards to the below discussion. As Bophsep bro has rightly said, every person is different and their opinions differ and I greatly respect that. In the same view the below statement is also noted with due respect. But at the same time there are certain points that can be kept in mind. While I certainly agree that contacts can be shared only with active pm, at the same time I certainly deny that contacts can't be discovered without an active pm. People do monger outside without the help of ISG. If there are 100 people who are in this forum having contacts, then there are 1000 others who are not in this forum and still have contacts. The details of Indies are not the sole property of ISG or members of ISG here, Indies are born to provide their service to both ISG members and people who don't use these kind of online tools. Mongering and sharing of contacts were happening long before ISG was invented. It's just our silly thought that only ISG can provide you the contact of Indies. Even when I got my first experience with an Indie it was with the help of a SP and then I got the contact of another Indie without using ISG. Whereas in this world there are people who rely on ISG for finding them good Indies at reliable prices, there are also some people who hire and pay people to bring them the Indies and they don't even use ISG. The mongering world is very greatly connected and I mean not just with ISG. There are people in this world who spend as much in one night as we earn in a month. As said by the brother, mongering is a very dirty game and it is. Many people waste so much time, money energy, and lose valuable relationships, lose trust, lose brotherhood, these are the consequences of mongering and I have faced similar situations. So I advice people to monger only if you are able to withstand the difficulties it brings along with it. We need a mature mind to monger, not a silly one. In this age when babies play with iPads and autorickshaw wala use iphones, it will be wrong to assume that certain things can be shared or discovered only with a particular medium or tool. As long as pussies are there, mongering will happen and with full steam no matter whether ISG or its members are there on not. Time to remove this thinking of only ISG brings you chicks. The faster the better. There is a difference between mongering using a online tool and mongering using other resources. There is a difference between reel and real life. Try to be in real life where there are more realities than the reel life.

At the same time I again request my brothers to come up with new and innovative ideas to make this forum more effective and better for people using it and remove the issues that our brothers face in this forum.

My opinion,

Regards.

HimanshuPatel
01-20-18, 08:33
Got this Indi contact in Bandra. She quoated 3 K + 500 for private room which she will arrange herself.

Called her from BKC after office, the place was just 5-10 minutes drive, reached there.

She is in mid 30's, kind of maid type but looks are good and worth a bank. (if someone have fetish of banking cheap maid).

Small boobs.

Long hair.

Dark body.

She was not complaining anything..Can you give me her number?

It'll be very helpful.

Rahul2020
01-20-18, 10:47
Hello guys,

Anyone have info / experience about this MILF, how was experience. She married and asking 10 k for 3 hrs which is quite high.

RajRahuk1973
01-20-18, 11:21
Hello people,

Can any seniors mongers confirm if Genesis Hotel Near Mumbai Airport is Girl Friendly?

Thanks in advance.So many five star which are GF like orchid Sahara grand Hyatt Lalit.

KingCrimson69
01-20-18, 11:57
Me too haven't explored NL yet, but was advised by several seniors to proceed with SPs help as they forewarn you in case of impending LE activity and also help in choice of the floor and partners. Well would request senior and experienced members to throw some more light on this. All the best King.Thanks bro. Look forward to hearing from some of the experienced folks here. Contacts at NL or similar rates elsewhere. Looking for an hours fun so MP with BJ will do. But not anything that exceeds 2.5 as tips. My hotel in Colaba and then Bandra.

KingCrimson69
01-20-18, 15:45
Hi,

Have been there couple of times without help from any SP. Had no difficulty. Once you go there you will find guys standing in front of the buildings and they will guide you.Thank you. I'll try that unless I get some contacts.

Clambard
01-20-18, 18:01
OK, I have been here for several days now on my first visit, maybe my last. I've searched the usual ways: locanto, Google, etc. And what I've found is.

1. Massage places are all "legit". In fact, even having a female masseuse is a big deal. No extras to be had, unless I'm missing something.

2. Ads and websites all seem to be run by the same person or group. Phone numbers are shared, generic photos of beautiful women are sent over whatsapp or email. That's where I got a block, I can't get anyone to respond to setting up an appointment.

3. Communicating in English doesn't work. The only responses I've had is when I Google translated into Hindi.

4. Tomorrow I'll try the taxi drivers.

Clambard
01-20-18, 18:18
And any chance of chatting her contact? Would be a relief to have one good experience before I leave Mumbai.

This was my second time with that voluptuous girl on the Boxing Day, 2017 at her new place opposite to the famous mall near to BPO area in the West. Was unable to write this FR as was traveling in eastern parts of the Country. On meeting her, got mesmerized again in those serene hills. What an amazing experience with her. The best is her attitude, simplicity, BJ skills and her fashion sense with a clean tight pussy. Just a minor correction to my earlier FR, wherein I had mentioned that she is 4.7; this time I felt she is 4.5 and not more. Tough for a guy of 6.3 to make out with her simultaneously on both of her erogenous zone. I have never repeated a girl in my mongering life but the sheer size and knocking of her cleavage catapulted me to have her again for the second time during calendar year 2017. Next she has promised me a threesome with her friend (some Muslim girl) from Darkness-1 area albeit at a higher price of 15+k. Will see to it once she shares her pics and details..

ManiacTwoSeven
01-20-18, 18:25

My question: Do I really need an SP contact? I've googled the location of the 2 buildings. So can't I just head to them and explore?Why do you think Country Spa is murder? Please explain.

BangSex
01-20-18, 20:59
Thanks for the info and skewed enlightenment. Getting the contacts from non-ISG sources and splurging FRs on to the ISG platform. Why would one do that on earth; ISG is not a platform for porn writing, I guess. Mongering using other resources and downloading your fantastic marketing pamphlets over ISG. Doesn't this defy the logic of ISG. ISG is no fantasy world. It encompasses enjoying, sharing and letting others share your experience, contacts & girls with ease of safety and comfort. If you love discovering contacts without ISG and fuck them, then why do you need ISG platform at all. To showoff your skills of a fantastic porn writer or for marketing dear. If you want to be either of them then ISG is the wrong platform. And no word on 'Karthik calling Karthik'. God bless.

Hello all friends,

This is in regards to the below discussion. As Bophsep bro has rightly said, every person is different and their opinions differ and I greatly respect that. In the same view the below statement is also noted with due respect. But at the same time there are certain points that can be kept in mind. While I certainly agree that contacts can be shared only with active pm, at the same time I certainly deny that contacts can't be discovered without an active pm. People do monger outside without the help of ISG. If there are 100 people who are in this forum having contacts, then there are 1000 others who are not in this forum and still have contacts. The details of Indies are not the sole property of ISG or members of ISG here, Indies are born to provide their service to both ISG members and people who don't use these kind of online tools. Mongering and sharing of contacts were happening long before ISG was invented. It's just our silly thought that only ISG can provide you the contact of Indies. Even when I got my first experience with an Indie it was with the help of a SP and then I got the contact of another Indie without using ISG. Whereas in this world there are people who rely on ISG for finding them good Indies at reliable prices, there are also some people who hire and pay people to bring them the Indies and they don't even use ISG. The mongering world is very greatly connected and I mean not just with ISG. There are people in this world who spend as much in one night as we earn in a month..

RajMehtagtlint
01-21-18, 06:27
I'm new to the WG / inde world. I called a couple of SPs from Locanto. Both asked for some registration fees of 1200/1500 post which they would share the pictures. Charges are nominal for girls - 1500 to 2000. Is this a common practice? How should I deal with this?

PuneDude123
01-21-18, 06:28
I had a morning session free in Mumbai. Had heard a lot about Sabrina and wanted to try her out.

So texted her the previous day and arranged for a rendezvous at a hotel near the airport.

She came on time and looked classy. Had a brief chit chat and got into the act. After she took her clothes off, realized that she was a little too enormous for my liking. But she was a sweet heart. We had a good session where we tried different positions. Before the second shot, I fingered her and sucked her nipples and made her cum. It was just great to see her cum with all the moaning. Then went for a second round, where she first did BBBJ on me and then tried different positions.

Overall, a good experience. But I underestimated her body weight which was a bit of a turn off. So if you are into BBW's she is great. If not, stay away is my advice.

Grover86
01-21-18, 08:59
Jaya from KKhairane, Navi Mumbai end digits 989.

She is a Hyderabadi 5.2 lady in her late 30's. But I had a good experience with her. I took her at the famous SP from Mahape but then managed to take her out. Had her again last evening.

She is well mannered and very enterprising and friendly. Her smile will make you very comfortable. Met her at a spot and took her to a lodge she directed at palm beach. As I was coming from work, she requested to take a shower. Its good that she likes hygiene. Plus, the lodge is new so the bathroom was super clean. Took a warm shower and entered the bed where she lay in her lingerie. She smelled great with her talcum and fragrance. She has a slight tummy. But that's fine. Kissed her all over, she massaged my tool, then CBJ, WOT, missi and done! Both took shower.

Second round, Doggy. Which she liked a lot. Did it for a long time as her response turned me ON. Then missi and done!

Face- 7/10 - pleasant face.

Boobs- 7/10 - little saggy but big nipples to suck.

Ass- 9/10 - nice Hyderabad handful ass for doggy.

Pussy- 7/10 - no DATY available but clean and average tight.

Nakhras- 9/10 not at all a time watcher, makes you comfortable & enjoys sex.

Damages 2. 5 k for 2 pops, can bargain for 2 k, 500 rs for clean but non A/C room, 100 rs condom boy.

Rojans
01-21-18, 09:46
Hello,

I'm in search of South Indian indies in Mumbai. Especially girls from Kerala heard they are really good. Any one having contacts please help me.

AmazingRR
01-21-18, 09:58
Guys,

I am from Bangalore forum and many there suggested taking Mumbai Indies to is rather than hunting in Goa. Any help on Indies digits who are OK for travel would be must appreciated. Want to take one from Mumbai to Goa in the first week of Feb. Your welcome gesture in sharing Mumbai digits would be reciprocated well anytime you need contacts in Bangalore.

TIA.

MadMax12
01-21-18, 10:36
This was my second time with that voluptuous girl on the Boxing Day, 2017 at her new place opposite to the famous mall near to BPO area in the West. Was unable to write this FR as was traveling in eastern parts of the Country. On meeting her, got mesmerized again in those serene hills. What an amazing experience with her. The best is her attitude, simplicity, BJ skills and her fashion sense with a clean tight pussy. Just a minor correction to my earlier FR, wherein I had mentioned that she is 4.7; this time I felt she is 4.5 and not more. Tough for a guy of 6.3 to make out with her simultaneously on both of her erogenous zone. I have never repeated a girl in my mongering life but the sheer size and knocking of her cleavage catapulted me to have her again for the second time during calendar year 2017. Next she has promised me a threesome with her friend (some Muslim girl) from Darkness-1 area albeit at a higher price of 15+k. Will see to it once she shares her pics and details.

Coming back to the deed, it was an amazing encounter with her for 3.5 hours at a high rise and enjoyed every moment of it at a damage of 8 k (all inclusive. Service + Place + GST, if any). Did ask her for Anal but her 'no' was so loud as if it's taboo for her. However, did finger in partially the virgin anus and felt that the asshole is really too hard. She is extremely articulate and adept in BJ and DFK. Whatever time you spend with her; almost 78.439% of your time goes in fondling, kissing, pressing and crushing her HUGE watermelons. The worst part of fucking Nikki is that she has set such a high (better call it huge) benchmark that whomever I met on my mongering in eastern parts of the Country; I went for comparisons of their Boobs size with Hers..8 k for 2 round s. Little expensive but good to know you enjoyed session. Couple of k doesn't matter against good time spend. But I would like to bring to your notice that she offered 3 shots in 6 k. It is confirmed by ISG friend that he met Nikki in 6 k for 3 round. May be that time girl was in need or my ISG friend really get benefited through his still of convincing.

Rojans
01-21-18, 11:10

GFE - 8/10 Very Good.

Hygiene- 7/10.

Appearance- 8/10 (Cute college girl with a very good face but short hair, Nails on hand groomed without nail polish but the nails on leg are with nail polish)..Can you please share Nikki's contact. Would share some I have.

MadMax12
01-21-18, 11:33
OK, I have been here for several days now on my first visit, maybe my last. I've searched the usual ways: locanto, Google, etc. And what I've found is.

1. Massage places are all "legit". In fact, even having a female masseuse is a big deal. No extras to be had, unless I'm missing something.

2. Ads and websites all seem to be run by the same person or group. Phone numbers are shared, generic photos of beautiful women are sent over whatsapp or email. That's where I got a block, I can't get anyone to respond to setting up an appointment.

3. Communicating in English doesn't work. The only responses I've had is when I Google translated into Hindi.

4. Tomorrow I'll try the taxi drivers.You should try lodges near thane and Kalyan silphata road.

I got my first encounter at Silphata road. Since then never been there. But stuff you get there are good and economical.

Starts with 1.5 k for 1 round with place.

At thane you may get good girl for 2.5 k for 2 pop including place. You don't have PM activated so can not give you exact coordinates.

Mumbai is never hard to get laid unless you are very rigid about your requirement.

TrueSonOfZeus
01-21-18, 13:12
Hey guys,

This forum is awesome. I am new to this and cannot help with more than a few MP contacts around Thane / Mulund. I do promise to contribute all of my forthcoming mongering experiences.

I request senior members to guide me to any way they can.

Thanks, Sajeesh.

BangSex
01-21-18, 15:09
Sooth, one more diadem in PK's crown. Yet to come across a FR on PK till date. What stuff is she made off?

My bad.

She doesn't drink. Deed started. I made her strip and we got into quilts. She has got almost perfect boobs. 36 firm. Perky tints. I sucked them to my heart..

BophSep
01-21-18, 16:57
Yes you need SP contact of NL to get inside the den as far as I know.

BophSep
01-21-18, 17:01
She is BBW. One of the best in that category, With that weight she is not a dead fish and know how to handle a man dick. I have meta few BBW bust she is one of the best in that with class.

I had a morning session free in Mumbai. Had heard a lot about Sabrina and wanted to try her out.

So texted her the previous day and arranged for a rendezvous at a hotel near the airport.

She came on time and looked classy. Had a brief chit chat and got into the act. After she took her clothes off, realized that she was a little too enormous for my liking. But she was a sweet heart. We had a good session where we tried different positions. Before the second shot, I fingered her and sucked her nipples and made her cum. It was just great to see her cum with all the moaning. Then went for a second round, where she first did BBBJ on me and then tried different positions.

Overall, a good experience. But I underestimated her body weight which was a bit of a turn off. So if you are into BBW's she is great. If not, stay away is my advice..

BophSep
01-21-18, 17:13
Bro,

You rightly said, it is a gamble never know when the pay off are

Hats off to those brothers. Well some donation is never done with expectation. God bless the pretty girl.

Etouq
01-21-18, 17:32

GFE - 8/10 Very Good.

Hygiene- 7/10..Hi,

How much was the damage!

Rojans
01-21-18, 17:51
Can anyone in this forum PM me her details and references. Also upload some pics.

BophSep
01-21-18, 18:13
All are welcome on board, we all come from different sector and different taste and different skills, when I joined ISG I also used to write long reviews now also I love to write but as the time doesn't permit so cut short the same. My wish is to make Mumbai forum like Delhi which is very helpful compared to Mumbai, Reason being Mumbai is mostly into leg pulling, I know many friends who are in ISG and the their are many in WSG and MP and few are in both sites so more you share more you have contacts. Also their are many silent members in ISG who doesn't post but read the FR that doesn't mean they are not contributing to the ISG, they also share the same with their contacts they are connected with. ISG is a platform from where we all get gradated to form a group of friends of inner circle and then they actually not need inputs from ISG and the contacts starts flowing with in them self. After some time a person quits or continue to be a passive reader but we must welcome all, weather he writes fantastic long juicy FR or short FR. If a person writes a wrong FR on a Indi it will be short leaved and he himself will be blamed. Understand one thing I feel 80-90 percent of the active guys in this forum who puts FR are genuine and none requires or expect any cut from any one as all are above that levels yes they may be reference to the Indi, others may be those who doses marketing but a product will be sold only if the product is of that quality else it will also die off. So we do our part of sharing with those whom we trust and move ahead with some positive inputs to forum.

Thanks for the info and skewed enlightenment. Getting the contacts from non-ISG sources and splurging FRs on to the ISG platform. Why would one do that on earth; ISG is not a platform for porn writing, I guess. Mongering using other resources and downloading your fantastic marketing pamphlets over ISG. Doesn't this defy the logic of ISG. ISG is no fantasy world. It encompasses enjoying, sharing and letting others share your experience, contacts & girls with ease of safety and comfort. If you love discovering contacts without ISG and fuck them, then why do you need ISG platform at all. To showoff your skills of a fantastic porn writer or for marketing dear. If you want to be either of them then ISG is the wrong platform. And no word on 'Karthik calling Karthik'. God bless.

BangSex
01-21-18, 19:15
You are right bro, tried my all bit to bring it down to 6 k but she never budged. She has changed the quote to 8 k from 6 k. Last week there was in FR that she has now started quoting 10 k. I guess success has gone in her head and she has therefore enhanced her tag. Law of diminishing marginal utility would certainly catch up with her as she is in a hurry and she would succumb to her own avarice. God bless the Big Boob Girl. Its better to have her on threesome which sound economical compared to standalone rate. Regards.

8 k for 2 round s. Little expensive but good to know you enjoyed session. Couple of k doesn't matter against good time spend. But I would like to bring to your notice that she offered 3 shots in 6 k. It is confirmed by ISG friend that he met Nikki in 6 k for 3 round. May be that time girl was in need or my ISG friend really get benefited through his still of convincing.

WsgCoolToad
01-21-18, 19:25
I agree with bophsep.

Bro,

Good to see a long review on measure to be taken no point in this as who have this much time to keep the record and other things, I just check if the monger have review under his belt and share contact only if he is connected with me directly. Yes it is just a supply demand conditions and if the monger have option he will certainly avoid the mad rush on a particular girl hence request friends to share more and more options with friends you feel trusted. We just can't control a indies demand as contacts will in flows from various corners and it happens only in India where a mad rush happens as if no other Indi available in Mumbai. None of the indi have golden pussy, the difference that makes them different is the Hygiene, Attitude, looks and service etc. We all monger also have different taste, if a Indi feels she has a golden pussy we too have the golden cock and platinum power in our wallet. So look for more options and avenues and get in contact alter the things cool off.

It happens in every sector just a new movie is out the rush is their for 1 or 2 weeks and we have pay higher to get the tickets in mall also or in black we buy paying higher amount. Same movie if watch after few weeks no rush no extra payment and no disturbance and you enjoy the same movie. In any eatery also if we go on weekends the same food is severed to us in rushed manner and docent tastes good as cooked fast and staff also you find in hurry and no gesture but if you go to same eatery on normal days you get warm welcome and food also served with due care and tastes good.

So get the contact but show no rush keep it aside as their are many man indies in the pond, only thing is friends to come forward and share more and more rather than keeping it to self. No master can rule an Indi rates even if he think so nor an Indi can raise her donation but yes if we all do not share contacts then do not blame the Indi for inflation.

Just think yourself, if we our self have a option why will we go to the inflated damage indie if I have alternative option.

I have put my view may be it differs person to person. Regards.

BangSex
01-21-18, 19:42
Bro, if you are not applying for a legal purpose (like admission to college, or club, or employment exchange or any subscription or so) then registration has no meaning. Its a cheat. The rates of the girls have been communicated less so that you feel motivated and fall in their trap. A Scam. Better to fuck first and then pay double. Be Safe dear.

I'm new to the WG / inde world. I called a couple of SPs from Locanto. Both asked for some registration fees of 1200/1500 post which they would share the pictures. Charges are nominal for girls - 1500 to 2000. Is this a common practice? How should I deal with this?

BangSex
01-21-18, 19:49
Great discovery dear. Another VFM it seems.

Jaya from KKhairane, Navi Mumbai end digits 989.

She is a Hyderabadi 5.2 lady in her late 30's. But I had a good experience with her. I took her at the famous SP from Mahape but then managed to take her out. Had her again last evening.

She is well mannered and very enterprising and friendly. Her smile will make you very comfortable. Met her at a spot and took her to a lodge she directed at palm beach. As I was coming from work, she requested to take a shower. Its good that she likes hygiene. Plus, the lodge is new so the bathroom was super clean. Took a warm shower and entered the bed where she lay in her lingerie. She smelled great with her talcum and fragrance. She has a slight tummy. But that's fine. Kissed her all over, she massaged my tool, then CBJ, WOT, missi and done! Both took shower.

Second round, Doggy. Which she liked a lot. Did it for a long time as her response turned me ON. Then missi and done!

Face- 7/10 - pleasant face.

Boobs- 7/10 - little saggy but big nipples to suck.

Ass- 9/10 - nice Hyderabad handful ass for doggy.

Pussy- 7/10 - no DATY available but clean and average tight.

Nakhras- 9/10 not at all a time watcher, makes you comfortable & enjoys sex.

Damages 2. 5 k for 2 pops, can bargain for 2 k, 500 rs for clean but non A/C room, 100 rs condom boy.

MadMax12
01-21-18, 21:33
You are right bro, tried my all bit to bring it down to 6 k but she never budged. She has changed the quote to 8 k from 6 k. Last week there was in FR that she has now started quoting 10 k. I guess success has gone in her head and she has therefore enhanced her tag. Law of diminishing marginal utility would certainly catch up with her as she is in a hurry and she would succumb to her own avarice. God bless the Big Boob Girl. Its better to have her on threesome which sound economical compared to standalone rate. Regards.OK bro enjoy. Till we get good service it will not hurt what we pay but once you are disappointed with service then every penny comes to count.

Grover86
01-22-18, 03:50
I always monger in this range or slightly above this. That's all its worth for me.

Great discovery dear. Another VFM it seems.

Justin18
01-22-18, 05:16
Was is search of young chicks. Thanks to Bophsep and Bholu for contact of Miss P from western suburbs. Young girl with good looks and attitude to please. Was is touch with her since a month but couldn't make it. Finally met her at decided location in Thane and proceeded towards lodge. Had some chit chat and started the deed with lots of DFK followed by BBJ, missy, WOT, Doggy. After few minutes rest had second round which was equally good. Please ask Bophsep for her contact as I am not the right person to share her digits.

My ratings are as follows:

Face 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Overall figure 8/10.

BJ 9/10.

Service 9/10.

WIR Yes.

Cheers.

Tyler Durden15
01-22-18, 06:28

Overall, a good experience. But I underestimated her body weight which was a bit of a turn off. So if you are into BBW's she is great. If not, stay away is my advice.I had her this Saturday for probably the 5th or 6th time. She is a darling, very well behaved and a total fun personality. She has humongous tits which are very soft and appealing and her snatch is very clean and well maintained. She enjoys the act, not at all a time watcher and always goes the extra mile to make sure that you have a good time. Weight could be issue for some but her enthusiasm and skills more than compensates for that.

JamesN
01-22-18, 06:33
Can I get Pallavi and Ritu digit will be travelling to Pune in some days.

Had been to Pune over the weekend. Got numbers of Indies Ritu and Pallavi from fellow mongers Vbj and Gunner. Thanks guys! But neither of the gals were available. So started looking at spas. To my pleasant surprise found branches of Country spa in 2 location s in malls. Visited the one at Am mall.

Told at counter that I m a regular at Mumbai branch. Chose deep tissue. In walks Thai girl Jenny. Cute but older. Blonde dyed hair. Chirpy. Thin. Started typical style massage. I was grunting softly. So she asked sir are you OK? I said ya. I am enjoying myself! She smiled and said. More enjoyment later. First I finish massage. After average massage she quoted rates. 4* for B2B and B. I started pestering her for family. But she said no as this is your first visit. She took of all her clothes and applied some lotion on her breasts and my nipples. B2B was sensual and exciting. She kept eye contact. Slowly moved to my sick and started sucking. All the time I was fondling her and kissing her body. Asked her to come in 69 position. She has unshaved pussy but clean with no odour. Sucked her clit while she blowed me. Was so engrossed that I put the first spurt in her. She continued stroking till my load was all out..

Bholu
01-22-18, 07:15
You are right bro, tried my all bit to bring it down to 6 k but she never budged. She has changed the quote to 8 k from 6 k. Last week there was in FR that she has now started quoting 10 k. I guess success has gone in her head and she has therefore enhanced her tag. Law of diminishing marginal utility would certainly catch up with her as she is in a hurry and she would succumb to her own avarice. God bless the Big Boob Girl. Its better to have her on threesome which sound economical compared to standalone rate. Regards.She blocked me on whatsapp because I offered less than she expected when I her other day how much I need than she blocked me. So altitude also Sean in behavior nowadays any way I don't anxious to meet her but sudden increase in demand is the factor.

Vishal1980
01-22-18, 08:34
If any one has reference of Pinky Jannat please PM.

Safetym
01-22-18, 08:46
Fully agree brother! And am happy finally this thought is being put forth by such a senior and respected member of this community. Mutual trust, respect, and the inclination to share and assist is critical in helping build great experiences. Sharing the right data will also ensure price control in the market, as the opposite side is smart to take advantage of disparate approaches. Thanks Bophsep Bhai for writing this.

All are welcome on board, we all come from different sector and different taste and different skills, when I joined ISG I also used to write long reviews now also I love to write but as the time doesn't permit so cut short the same. My wish is to make Mumbai forum like Delhi which is very helpful compared to Mumbai, Reason being Mumbai is mostly into leg pulling, I know many friends who are in ISG and the their are many in WSG and MP and few are in both sites so more you share more you have contacts. Also their are many silent members in ISG who doesn't post but read the FR that doesn't mean they are not contributing to the ISG, they also share the same with their contacts they are connected with. ISG is a platform from where we all get gradated to form a group of friends of inner circle and then they actually not need inputs from ISG and the contacts starts flowing with in them self. After some time a person quits or continue to be a passive reader but we must welcome all, weather he writes fantastic long juicy FR or short FR. If a person writes a wrong FR on a Indi it will be short leaved and he himself will be blamed. Understand one thing I feel 80-90 percent of the active guys in this forum who puts FR are genuine and none requires or expect any cut from any one as all are above that levels yes they may be reference to the Indi, others may be those who doses marketing but a product will be sold only if the product is of that quality else it will also die off. So we do our part of sharing with those whom we trust and move ahead with some positive inputs to forum.

HiThereAloha
01-22-18, 08:50
Bros,

Any news on Lady Di? I tried her once and she was fabulous. Then from FRs I learned that she'd gone to Pune? Any other must try ones at Country Bandra?

HiThereAloha
01-22-18, 12:03
Just tried my fav at M&S. Looks like she's not back as her phone kept ringing. So called Holy Cow babe. Her day off. Tried her colleague who she called. Nice HJ with aaa probing. .5 k tip.

KingCrimson69
01-22-18, 12:34
Yes you need SP contact of NL to get inside the den as far as I know.Brother,

Unnisex was kind enough to suggest s name and number. Unasked. Much better than having to hunt one down.

KingCrimson69
01-22-18, 13:00
Why do you think Country Spa is murder? Please explain.Bro,

This is just a small town guys view. You're paying 2 k + 7 k (for FS at an MP? Far more than sex in places like Prague, Berlin, HK etc. There's a place in Berlin where you can stay over all night for unlimited sex and booze. Under $150. And I'm not even discussing mongering destinations like Vietnam, Indonesia, Burma & Thailand.

That's probably why I'm not going to get ripped off by a pretty Thai girl in Mumbai. Prefer a local (or at least Indian) girl and save some money for Kala Ghoda, Mahesh Lunch Home, and Bade Mian. Cheers!

KC.

JollyRide
01-22-18, 13:13
Hi friends,

One of the member helped me to get Nikki's contact and he also share the pics with rate.

But Nikki is demanding 15 k and not coming down at all.

After reading all your post I did not see anything worth.

Apat5483
01-22-18, 14:51
Visited the famous spa in Onionville whose initials are same as the no 2 electronics company in south Korea.

Had taken a prior appointment with Ms S.

Entered the cabin. Offered her a dairy milk silk. She told don't worry you will be happy.

Started with massage over back and thighs. I asked her if I can turn around as I want to see her. I turned around and took her close to me. Started with kisses over neck and upper chest. Then she removed her top and bra. OMG what soft boobs she had with nice soft nipples (I am not too fond of hard rubbery tits). Fondled her. Sucked her tits. Tried for DFK. She allowed in between but not continuously. I asked her to lie down and dry humped her until I finished. I asked her to continue*massage but she said that I will have to change as there was some one else waiting for her. I agreed as anyways it was late and I had to return home. But I feel*she should have completed the timing.

Also told her that I won't be able to pay 2000 next time.

Looks: 7/10 fair.

Boobs:9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Counter 1400.

Extras 2000.

WIR yes if charges are 1.5 k.

Rojans
01-22-18, 15:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MadMax12
01-22-18, 16:35
She blocked me on whatsapp because I offered less than she expected when I her other day how much I need than she blocked me. So altitude also Sean in behavior nowadays any way I don't anxious to meet her but sudden increase in demand is the factor.That's the problem with these indies. As they know they are in news they suddenly hike the price which can be understand and can be explain by demand and supply theory but when they show up attitude like they became brand or cellibritty and starts ignoring others is the issue to be look after.

I don't see any thing wrong if any of our ISG friend marketing for them but they should also see impact behind this. Major impact is price inflation. Some how any monger successed in bargaining then he ends up with poor quality of service as it's always plays in indies mind that this monger is paying him less then she got earlier from another monger. I will not see indies fault as it's human nature. But seniors who are marketing for them has to think about this.

BoobsManiac
01-22-18, 17:02
All are welcome on board, we all come from different sector and different taste and different skills, when I joined ISG I also used to write long reviews now also I love to write but as the time doesn't permit so cut short the same. My wish is to make Mumbai forum like Delhi which is very helpful compared to Mumbai, Reason being Mumbai is mostly into leg pulling, I know many friends who are in ISG and the their are many in WSG and MP and few are in both sites so more you share more you have contacts. Also their are many silent members in ISG who doesn't post but read the FR that doesn't mean they are not contributing to the ISG, they also share the same with their contacts they are connected with. ISG is a platform from where we all get gradated to form a group of friends of inner circle and then they actually not need inputs from ISG and the contacts starts flowing with in them self. After some time a person quits or continue to be a passive reader but we must welcome all, weather he writes fantastic long juicy FR or short FR. If a person writes a wrong FR on a Indi it will be short leaved and he himself will be blamed. Understand one thing I feel 80-90 percent of the active guys in this forum who puts FR are genuine and none requires or expect any cut from any one as all are above that levels yes they may be reference to the Indi, others may be those who doses marketing but a product will be sold only if the product is of that quality else it will also die off. So we do our part of sharing with those whom we trust and move ahead with some positive inputs to forum.Dear friends,

Mark the words of wisdom by Bophsep bhai as this will indeed make this forum more better for all members. We need more seniors like Bophsep bro who will give their valuable inputs rather than those who give comments irrationally and without any logic. A senior is not the one who has an active pm or huge number of posts, a senior is one who gives valuable inputs and words of wisdom. We need more people on board who will bring more words of wisdom and guide people rather than those who increase their number of posts just by accusing other members. The concerned senior should take a note to whom I am referring. We have to avoid those seniors.

Regards to Bophsep bro.

RedAlloy
01-22-18, 17:03
Hi friends,

One of the member helped me to get Nikki's contact and he also share the pics with rate.

After reading all your post I did not see anything worth.Hi,

She is very average looking girl, short in height and definitely not worth for 10 k. Best is to avoid.

Jaaco
01-22-18, 17:52
So here is my take on Nikki. I did her a few days back.

She does have humongous boobs, speaks decent English, and is kind hearted, in the sense will want to please you.

However, is she really hot and sexy, like a fantasy come true? Nowhere close. She is more the short girl next door with abnormal boobs. That's all. She doesn't have the cute beauty of a regular NE nubile babe. I paid 10 k for a couple of hours, but frankly, it wasn't vfm. Now Elisha is truly vfm and is way hotter and more sophisticated than her. 15 k is absurd!

Just my two bits.

Hi friends,

After reading all your post I did not see anything worth.

Jaaco
01-22-18, 17:58
Just to add to what I have already stated.

I would rather take a package (which I already have) at the English painter road spa and bang the Thai model like babes for 7 k extras (FS). That's a top notch PSE.

Jaaco.

She does have humongous boobs, speaks decent English, and is kind hearted, in the sense will want to please you.

However, is she really hot and sexy, like a fantasy come true? Nowhere close. She is more the short girl next door with abnormal boobs. That's all. She doesn't have the cute beauty of a regular NE nubile babe. I paid 10 k for a couple of hours, but frankly, it wasn't vfm. Now Elisha is truly vfm and is way hotter and more sophisticated than her. 15 k is absurd!

Just my two bits.

AmazingRR
01-23-18, 01:24
Guys,

I am planning to take Sonal from SEA. Would take her to Goa from a weekend. What should be a good price to pay for a night. She is demanding high, I mean 15 k + travel. Don't think she would be worth that much as I heard she is 45+.

Please suggest what to offer. I am firm on taking someone from Bangalore or Mumbai rather than hunt in Goa given the scary scene for hunting in Goa.

Tia.

BangSex
01-23-18, 02:47
Very True dear. 15 K is absurd and out of mind demand by this girl. Just forget her then. One month or two, she has to succumb to her own avarice once the law of diminishing marginal utility catches up with her. 6-8 k was a reasonable budget for her and her services. Success or easy money going in her head. Wish she had brains to match the size of her boobs.

Just my two bits.

VFM16
01-23-18, 03:34
Hi,

Any review on Pooja K, the other PK? She is asking for 15 k.

Is it worth it?

Cheers.

SmartVvarma
01-23-18, 04:14
Hi Every1,

Very well said.

Yes, we all come from different walks of life. And everyone has different tastes / needs / skills / preferences. Like the legend Bopshep said, 80-90% of the reviews are genuine. 80-20 principle works here too. There will always be some not so genuine ones. Just ignore them though its difficult to differentiate.

And yes, just bcos a person has sent a PM doesn't mean the contact will be shared. I always share a contact when I connect with a member thru WA.

Most of the members who are seniors have stopped posting for a reason. They have moved past the review stage and moved to a stage wherein the company of the girl matters than the sex. That doesn't mean they don't meet and they don't share.

Play Safe.

YFriend
01-23-18, 07:52
Guys,

I am planning to take Sonal from SEA. Would take her to Goa from a weekend. What should be a good price to pay for a night. She is demanding high, I mean 15 k + travel. Don't think she would be worth that much as I heard she is 45+.

Please suggest what to offer. I am firm on taking someone from Bangalore or Mumbai rather than hunt in Goa given the scary scene for hunting in Goa.

Tia.Dude,

She is matured aunty with big jugs, very professional in her act nd gives goof GFE exp but for that price you can get someone younger and fit, for short she use to charge 3-4k with place in Bandra. Loved her attitude.

YFriend
01-23-18, 08:00

Overall, a good experience. But I underestimated her body weight which was a bit of a turn off. So if you are into BBW's she is great. If not, stay away is my advice.Can you PM me her contact bro, love BBW have a fetish for them. Will help you with other BBW.

JRandal
01-23-18, 08:41
Sonal is way past her utility.

Instead of you paying her she should pay you for taking her on nice holiday to Goa.

Regards.

Guys,

Tia.

BangSex
01-23-18, 10:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BangSex
01-23-18, 10:55
If you are referring to Priya of Lokhandwala digits ending 984 then she is not worth 15 k. She is a MILF, gives good service but should not be more than 4-5 k.

Hi,

Any review on Pooja K, the other PK? She is asking for 15 k.

Is it worth it?

Cheers.

BangSex
01-23-18, 11:04
Once she quoted 50 k for full night. Tried to convince her for ST. She replied 25 k for 2 hours. Somewhere in Andheri East. Don't know as to who bangs her. Have not seen any FR on her till date. Maybe ivory coated or diamond studded.

I was in touch with this indie called Manisha today. She's slim and cute but was asking for 30K for 2 shots. I offered her a max of 15 K for two pops but she's not willing to come down that much. Would anyone here seriously pay that much?

JustFishing
01-23-18, 14:23
Met Nikki some days ago while her rate was 10 k inclusive of place. She is about 4'8" and nice to talk to, but only average in terms of looks. She has humongous boobs. After meeting her, I realized that I prefer young perky tits to boobs that deserve their own pin code. Very tough to suck on her boobs while pounding her because of her height.

All the attention on this forum has definitely gone to her head. She talked a lot about how much demand she has to deal with.

Found her to be a bit lazy in terms of service. Expects you to do all the work. Others like PK and Fiza are much better at WOT. But to give credit where it's due, Nikki's BBJ is very good.

Here's the score card:

Looks: 6 or 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Body: 7/10.

Damage: 10 k with place.

WIR: Maybe but not for a couple of months. Lots of others to try first.

BangSex
01-23-18, 14:29
At best, you can offer her to pay for your hotel charges, food and trip cost and if still she is adamant then you should ask for more money from her to fuck her. What else can one do when you decide to have a 48 years old lady by your side on the beaches of Goa. Difficult choice. God bless your trip.

Guys,

Tia.

JustFishing
01-23-18, 14:49
I visited spa heaven off linking road a few hours after a painful half marathon. Wanted a good massage and extras too.

Asked for a Thai and was very happy with the therapist Miss Y assigned to me. She was cute and gave me an excellent massage. Felt all the pain from the running disappear with the pressure from her fingers.

Then asked her for extras and she asked me what I wanted. I asked for a B2B and was not disappointed. I got the feeling that she would be open for more. The only downside was that she kept her panties on for the B2B.

She had large firm boobs. All natural with hardly any hint of sag. She was open to some kissing on the lips and took her time. She had me gushing on and on even though I was so tired.

All in all a quality encounter. Miss why returns to the land of smiles on Friday, so 25th is the last day to enjoy her.

Damage: 2.7 (Swedish) + 4 k (B2B- wouldn't budge).

WIR: Yes but probably next month.

Ravik5932
01-23-18, 16:07
Yes you need SP contact of NL to get inside the den as far as I know.I went to NL two times. I am not from Mumbai, though I stayed in Mumbai for few months a long while ago. BophSep is a very senior member from Mumbai and knows Mumbai situation very well. Both times I went directly to one of the buildings and being new to the place did not want stand on the road. The moment I approached the building, one of the persons hanging around would offer to take me inside. I simply followed him and picked up one of the girls on offer.

Jaideep
01-23-18, 17:51
I had called this spa located close to more popular country spa at beginning of month looking for my fav therapist Miss Py but was told that she is in vacation and instead was allocated another Thai girl Miss Ysm. On the day of visit, she got caught in bad traffic and I was almost about to leave when she finally arrived. She was decent looking girl with good figure and really big melons and I was happy that I waited for her. She did very good back & leg massage but did not get rid of the dispo. Hence I was skeptical initially but after front massage she smiled & asked what next. I wanted B2 B for 3 k but she was quoting higher and finally settled for 4 k. Watching her strip down to birth suit was a treat to watch and I squeezed & sucked her juicy melons to my heart's content. After that I layed down on the table and she came over and rubbed her tits all over while I squeezed her ass cheeks. Finally she took jhonny in between her melons and gave an awesome rub till I could hold no more.

After session I asked her if she can meet outside also but she refused which is really sad. I think these Thai girls are strictly instructed not to meet clients outside the spa. Also she is leaving this week only.

Jaideep
01-23-18, 18:04
LOL.

Had no clue that my inbox was full till I saw the alerts from Jackson.

Now I have cleared some space.

Clear your inbox bro. It's really rude to have filled inbox with all damsel contacts and not leaving any room for your mongering friend. Give me a little space too dear.

BoobsManiac
01-23-18, 18:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Sethr890
01-24-18, 03:19
Isn't it too high my friend? Or are these days 4 K is normal.

I visited spa heaven off linking road a few hours after a painful half marathon. Wanted a good massage and extras too.

Asked for a Thai and was very happy with the therapist Miss Y assigned to me. She was cute and gave me an excellent massage. Felt all the pain from the running disappear with the pressure from her fingers.

Then asked her for extras and she asked me what I wanted. I asked for a B2B and was not disappointed. I got the feeling that she would be open for more. The only downside was that she kept her panties on for the B2B.

She had large firm boobs. All natural with hardly any hint of sag. She was open to some kissing on the lips and took her time..

AmazingRR
01-24-18, 03:23
Thanks to Yfriend, Jrandal and Bangsex. Definitely not going ahead now.

Thanks guys.

At best, you can offer her to pay for your hotel charges, food and trip cost and if still she is adamant then you should ask for more money from her to fuck her. What else can one do when you decide to have a 48 years old lady by your side on the beaches of Goa. Difficult choice. God bless your trip.

BoobsManiac
01-24-18, 04:18
A good etiquette on how to share, when to share and with whom to share. But these golden words would seem more justified and realistic once you have your PM active dear. Words without active PM sounds hollow brother.LOL,

Thanks for the Hollow inputs, but I had requested some valuable inputs from fellow members to make the forum more better and not the contact of any Indie. LOL. Why do you need pm to give your inputs. Put it in general forum so that everyone can benefit. Seems some brains are also hollow.

Bulldozer789
01-24-18, 04:22
At best, you can offer her to pay for your hotel charges, food and trip cost and if still she is adamant then you should ask for more money from her to fuck her. What else can one do when you decide to have a 48 years old lady by your side on the beaches of Goa. Difficult choice. God bless your trip.Bangsex,

That one was epic! LOL. Truly your style. Hahaha.

BoobsManiac
01-24-18, 04:57
Hi friends,

After reading all your post I did not see anything worth.Hey bro,

Definitely not worth 15 k. LOL.

Regards.

EditFun01
01-24-18, 06:40
Once she quoted 50 k for full night. Tried to convince her for ST. She replied 25 k for 2 hours. Somewhere in Andheri East. Don't know as to who bangs her. Have not seen any FR on her till date. Maybe ivory coated or diamond studded.Really. She was quoting 12-15 k few months back. She also operate as Manu and has few review on this forum. I think it depends on the day or if you approach with right reference.

AbhiSingh
01-24-18, 07:29
Brothers,

Any good SPA or indie in and around Vashi area.

Staying at fortune, please pm.

Thanks a lot brothers, you all are heroes.

RoamingMumbai
01-24-18, 07:35
Hi guys,

Need help. Any suggestions for a 4-5 star green hotel either in Andheri East or Bandra?

Thanks.