PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

HiThereAloha
01-24-18, 11:09
After battling options of Holy Cow, M&S, and, and K&K settles for K&K. Because I wanted a ball shave. Have had it before with my fav miss worship. So with a spring in my step I went there. Bad luck. She's on holiday. Tried another without the shave. Pretty decent from budget mongering angle. Slim. Okish.

1.5 + .5 tip.

WIR: No.

Dhavl
01-24-18, 11:38
I was wondering, is there any girl who would be best suited for someone to "open his scorecard" with, if you know what I mean. Or should he like start with some massage place or something?

Apat5483
01-24-18, 15:56
Hi guys,

Need help. Any suggestions for a 4-5 star green hotel either in Andheri East or Bandra?

Thanks.If you mean eco friendly hotel, Orchid at Mumbai domestic airport is a green hotel.

Zarat
01-24-18, 17:21
Hi friends,

One of the member helped me to get Nikki's contact and he also share the pics with rate.

But Nikki is demanding 15 k and not coming down at all.

After reading all your post I did not see anything worth.I guess this is Nikki the NE chick with big boobs? It's not a good sign that an indy gets introduced to the forum and her rates go up from 8 k to 15 k in a month! As members, there is surely something we are doing wrong if every new indy hikes her rates like this and only the same old ones like fiza, pooja, elisha etc are left. We should learn from the Delhi forum that has found a way to share many new indys and not hike their rates too. Whether it is some members acting as pimps to inflate prices or newbies agreeing to whatever rates the indys want, this is not good for any of us in the long run.

Sgn1777
01-24-18, 18:57
Alright, another day another find. Had posted my encounter with a MILF Neha before. Well, connected with her perhaps close to two years later. She's put on some extra curves, got naughtier and of course looks a tad older. But the thing that caught me was her offer to hook me up with her friend, another MILF who she claimed was equally good.

Now I haven't tried a threesome, don't ask me why. Perhaps want curious enough, never found the opportunity, performance pressure. Whatever! But she kept insisting. Saying you will enjoy it. Thought what the heck. Wrapped up early evening at work and headed her way. Thanks to evening traffic was around 7.30 by the time I reached the place in Malad. She was in touch, her friend (Sweta) was already there. We both caught up and headed over to the place. Sweta wasn't a model but she had a kinda of sultry look, or so I thought anyways.

Carried some cola and some chips. Was hungry as hell. So munched along. Helped getting Sweta to warm up while Neha continued to get frisky.

As always, Neha took the lead while I chose to feel Swetas knobs. Real soft ones and sensitive too. Before you knew, I was in my birthday suit and ready for action. Neha was the first one to strip down and and Sweta followed suit. As I sat on the bed, Neha took the front while Sweta settled right behind me. The magic with their tongues began and man was it fun or what.

All the right places, all the right touches and Johnny was up for a salute already! Felt both the pussies, sweta was all wet while neha was still getting there. Went on for a good 10 odd minutes, some moaning and panting thrown in between for good measure. Then it was time for action.

First up Sweta, the wetter of the two followed by Neha. Alright too much details in here now! All in all a pleasurable threesome. My first and a memorable one indeed. The best part for me, experienced ladies trying to genuinely please as well as having a good time along the way.

In summary, milfs, good service, not young girls is my thing. And I wasn't disappointed. And the damages? Well, if you have read my previous posts, you would know I am a value hunter. This one wasn't any different .5 k + room for the whole deal. WIR. Heck yeah. And maybe check out her entire friendliest too!

P.S: please don't spam my PM. And if I do share these contacts with you, please don't up the rates any further.

Django2001
01-24-18, 19:59
Once she quoted 50 k for full night. Tried to convince her for ST. She replied 25 k for 2 hours. Somewhere in Andheri East. Don't know as to who bangs her. Have not seen any FR on her till date. Maybe ivory coated or diamond studded.Hey bro,

I don't more than 12-15 k for 3-4 hrs and unlimited pops.

RayPenber
01-24-18, 20:19
Can anyone give me contacts for sexting.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SexKingKong
01-24-18, 22:27
Really. She was quoting 12-15 k few months back. She also operate as Manu and has few review on this forum. I think it depends on the day or if you approach with right reference.I know few of us have paid her 15 K for two shots and she agreed to come to my hotel 2 months back for 15 K for 2 shots. I refused to avail service because she wanted 1 K additional for cab plus to finish 2 deed in 2 hours. If I pay 15 K for 2 shots, then I would like to spend at least good 4-5 hours with the girl expecting that the chick would be skilled enough to hold a decent conversation apart from physical pleasure.

Point to note. She quoted me 25 K but still came down to 15 K. Thanks to a fellow member on this forum who warned me about her attitude to quote very high and then come down.

Please negotiate and don't agree to a price for more than 10 K for 2 shots for any girl without getting go ahead from some of the senior members on the forum. This way not only we help yourself but also fellow members.

JustFishing
01-25-18, 05:31
Isn't it too high my friend? Or are these days 4 K is normal.I agree that it is way too high but that's the standard rate that others are paying. I found the ambience of this spa very nice and this therapist very cute and couldn't resist. My bad.

KeriJun
01-25-18, 06:01
I know a lot has been discussed and debated on her in this forum, nevertheless, wanted to add my 2 ¢s and will keep it brief.

Acknowledgement: thanks to bro BophSep for the connect and reference.

My review: She is one of the friendliest indies (among the few I've met so far), and what she lacks in terms of 'sophistication', she makes up through her attitude. I met her around 10 pm after a rather long day at work and was delayed by an hour. She waited patiently outside the venue which we had agreed to meet. She gave a warm hug as soon as we entered the room and volunteered to massage to my feet and back to relieve me of the tiredness. That kept the mood alive for me. We had dinner, and rested for a while watching TV, before slowly getting into the mood and finishing round 1 in reverse cowgirl. I then fell asleep cuddling her, and woke up early in the morning when I was the mood for round 2; she had asked me to relieve her at 6, but stayed back till 7:30 to complete round 2.

She's one no-nonsense indie who did not touch her phone through the night, does not smoke, does not talk nonsense, and is not fussy about anything (place, time, positions). Somehow all others I've met are addicted to their phones, which turns me off.

Looks: 6.5/10; slim, pretty face from some angles, but saggy boobs.

Attitude & Service: 10/10.

WIR: Yes.

VFM: Not sure. I paid the same that another brother on this forum paid her for an LT. I don't have enough benchmarks to compare.

BoobsManiac
01-25-18, 07:28
Hello friends,

Hope all are fine and in good health. And I also wish that the indies also with whom we monger should also be in good health. In this regards I thought of putting some general views. We all monger and we monger keeping hygiene and safety in our minds. Friends have you ever come across any Indie who insists you to keep the lights off or who insists on doing the deed in complete darkness. Some may insist on doing just in the light coming from the television. I hope many brothers may have come across such indies, and if your answer is yes, then please spare some time to think what is the reason behind this??

I know many would say the Indie may be shy or may be she doesn't like lights. But then there can be some other reasons too which may not come to our minds at that moment because we will be only thinking about drilling their pussy and may not think why they want the lights to be turned off. Well one reason can be that the Indie doesn't want you to see their private parts properly, specially their pubic areas. This can be due to either some bad stuff like some cuts, eruptions, swellings in their private parts. I know certain indies don't even mind taking clients when they are on their periods. Any mistake from our side in checking the Indie properly before the act may cause trouble. We have to be careful specially for those who love DATY, as darkness will hide the little things which can be a cause in future. We have to check them thoroughly and see the little marks which may indicate their hygiene levels. Of course having sex in the darkness has its own thrills but only in case if it is your GF or wife but with indies please be careful.

In case the indies repeatedly insists on turning the lights on make some excuse like having fear of darkness or something like let me enjoy your beauty in full light. Remember friends not all may be telling you to turn off lights or those who do in lights will be clean but just to not take any chances it will be good to do the deed in lights.

Happy mongering and stay safe.

Kamsutra69
01-25-18, 10:55
Has anyone tried their luck for Russians through Locanto? Any good recommendation?

I had tried once. Not through Locanto though. I had booked myself at at ITC Parel. But she was not ready to come to the lobby by herself as promised by her SP. Finally agreed after many phone calls. Had a great / angry session with her Should've asked and saved her number.

Happy mongering!

Amey1991
01-25-18, 11:02
Visit 1:

After trying lot of indies, decided to explore spas. On recommendation of a friend, decided to visit blue spa in Vashi. It is above burger joint. Bought a coupon from nearbuy and visited on a weekend. Allotted a local therapist Miss S. Perhaps the worst looking girl in the spa. After massaging for 10 minutes, she gave me lot of hints like touching my ass in erotic manner or rubbing her pussy on my toes. Finally asked for extras. Agreed for 1 k for TL +HJ. Pressed her boobs while she was playing with my cock. Caressed her full body in between. Finally finished off! While leaving, saw some cute NE girls. Planned them for a next visit.

Damages: 1.7 k counter + 1 k for TL & HJ.

Visit 2:

Visited again to try some NE chicks. Allotted Miss E. Nice looking girl in her late 20's with good assets. Started a great massage. No sign of extras for more than 20 minutes. Finally asked for it and she refused. Kept trying but she always refused. She said finally even if you visit 10 times, no extras would be provided. Finally gave it up. But enjoyed a great massage much better than previous local girl.

Damages: 1.7 k counter + 500 bucks tip for her great massage.

I believe I am overpaying these girls because these girls are not negotiating with me. She are agreeing to the rates I am quoting first. Kindly help me with rates and much more places. Does not want to spoil the rates for others.

TheBigBang
01-25-18, 11:55
10-15-25 k prices for average indis! At this rate our city will be more expensive than even Dubai or singapore which are way ahead in quality and range. Fuck knows how many hungry cocks it will take to stabilize prices. Or maybe the high prices will attract better quality talent from overseas hahaha.

Till then there's always NL. Now starting 2.5 k and. 200 for the towel guy. Guaranteed genuine place to get your rocks off. I was there this weekend and everything good.

Joshua Dsouza
01-25-18, 13:56
not hike their rates too. Whether it is some members acting as pimps to inflate prices or newbies agreeing to whatever rates the indys want, this is not good for any of us in the long run.Hey bro,

It's no use few of us have advised the members but these pimps and their spokesmen will manipulate the forum members by posting fake FRs and fake ID's.

CreateNinnov8
01-25-18, 14:17
Agree. Most 4* and above are Green.

If you mean eco friendly hotel, Orchid at Mumbai domestic airport is a green hotel.

AndyShah
01-25-18, 14:40
I am in Pune till tomorrow.

Can anyone pass on some digits of an indie who can host.

Help would be appreciated.

IceManRaul14
01-25-18, 14:52
Hi,

Thanks to Sgn777 I got the contact of dolly in malad. Made a spur of the moment deal and went to her place in malad.

Overall she is a MILF. Service is average and she talks a lot. Looks average and a little chubby.

Paid 6 k for 2 shots. Can go lower I feel.

Service was also average.

Cheers,

Iceman.

Dmunda
01-25-18, 15:04
Hello mongers,

Just wanted your true opinion on this girl from SA.

Her ID on SA is sugar baby bunny.

I am attaching her pic, is she worth 25 k for short term.

I know Bopseph already given some wise advise here but wanted to get some feedback on this bird.

Thank you.

XBond69
01-25-18, 17:04
Hey all,

FR of an passionate encounter with girl last week.

Was referred by a friend for a young girl as young as 22 years. As my friend had referred and shared pics believed in him and went ahead. Had a call with her and then decided to meet at my convenient place. The moment I saw her from deep of my heart blessed my friend as she was beautiful and absolutely young. Small in height. She Sayed that she is struggle in modelling as usual everyone says the same. Had some chat with her initially and she showed some of her pics which were of some photoshoot. Not at all a time watcher. Started slowly and voluptuous boobs she had for age of here. Tight and big. Played almost 30 minutes with those melons. She allowed DATY, nice erotic smell, clean and tight pussy. The best thing of the night was her BJ skills just mind blowing, she uses her saliva and licks entire jhonny and surrounding area. She had gone mad with it and seemed to be lollipop deficient in childhood I guess. Just went on and on. Licked entire body..Please PM her digital, thanks.

XBond69
01-25-18, 17:25
Jaya from KKhairane, Navi Mumbai end digits 989.

She is a Hyderabadi 5.2 lady in her late 30's. But I had a good experience with her. I took her at the famous SP from Mahape but then managed to take her out. Had her again last evening.

She is well mannered and very enterprising and friendly. Her smile will make you very comfortable. Met her at a spot and took her to a lodge she directed at palm beach. As I was coming from work, she requested to take a shower. Its good that she likes hygiene. Plus, the lodge is new so the bathroom was super clean. Took a warm shower and entered the bed where she lay in her lingerie. She smelled great with her talcum and fragrance. She has a slight tummy. But that's fine. Kissed her all over, she massaged my tool, then CBJ, WOT, missi and done! Both took shower..Hi,

Can you please PM Jaya's digits?

Yrammus
01-25-18, 18:32
I guess this is Nikki the NE chick with big boobs? It's not a good sign that an indy gets introduced to the forum and her rates go up from 8 k to 15 k in a month! As members, there is surely something we are doing wrong if every new indy hikes her rates like this and only the same old ones like fiza, pooja, elisha etc are left. We should learn from the Delhi forum that has found a way to share many new indys and not hike their rates too. Whether it is some members acting as pimps to inflate prices or newbies agreeing to whatever rates the indys want, this is not good for any of us in the long run.Hi,

I think the rate for Nikki is misquoted. She is charging 15 k for full night and not for hourly and I spent a night with her at this rate and found it a good VFM.

Kumaranin
01-25-18, 19:01
Fully endorse your report. She is a lovely person. She is well preserved and game.

I know a lot has been discussed and debated on her in this forum, nevertheless, wanted to add my 2 s and will keep it brief.

Acknowledgement: thanks to bro BophSep for the connect and reference.

My review: She is one of the friendliest indies (among the few I've met so far), and what she lacks in terms of 'sophistication', she makes up through her attitude. I met her around 10 pm after a rather long day at work and was delayed by an hour. She waited patiently outside the venue which we had agreed to meet. She gave a warm hug as soon as we entered the room and volunteered to massage to my feet and back to relieve me of the tiredness. That kept the mood alive for me. We had dinner, and rested for a while watching TV, before slowly getting into the mood and finishing round 1 in reverse cowgirl. I then fell asleep cuddling her, and woke up early in the morning when I was the mood for round 2; she had asked me to relieve her at 6, but stayed back till 7:30 to complete round 2..

BophSep
01-26-18, 04:02
This is what I said earlier if all will go on to a single contact it is bound to happen, it was 12 K LT as far as I know. Regards.

Hi,

I think the rate for Nikki is misquoted. She is charging 15 k for full night and not for hourly and I spent a night with her at this rate and found it a good VFM.

BophSep
01-26-18, 04:05
I agree with Zarat look for options their are many avenues and options let the air cool off.

I guess this is Nikki the NE chick with big boobs? It's not a good sign that an indy gets introduced to the forum and her rates go up from 8 k to 15 k in a month! As members, there is surely something we are doing wrong if every new indy hikes her rates like this and only the same old ones like fiza, pooja, elisha etc are left. We should learn from the Delhi forum that has found a way to share many new indys and not hike their rates too. Whether it is some members acting as pimps to inflate prices or newbies agreeing to whatever rates the indys want, this is not good for any of us in the long run.

RajRahuk1973
01-26-18, 04:10
Hey bro,

It's no use few of us have advised the members but these pimps and their spokesmen will manipulate the forum members by posting fake FRs and fake ID's.Pumping through the forum it's very bad not the ethics of the forum better to avoid the pimps and their so called chick.

BophSep
01-26-18, 04:15
Her donation keeps changing she used to book herself in 5 star hotel also and call mongers in diff time slot for ST in hotel she used to take 15 K. She is slim girl with big boobs no doubt but the donation she expects is really high. Regards.

Once she quoted 50 k for full night. Tried to convince her for ST. She replied 25 k for 2 hours. Somewhere in Andheri East. Don't know as to who bangs her. Have not seen any FR on her till date. Maybe ivory coated or diamond studded.

BoobsManiac
01-26-18, 04:20
Hi,

Thanks to Sgn777 I got the contact of dolly in malad. Made a spur of the moment deal and went to her place in malad.

Overall she is a MILF. Service is average and she talks a lot. Looks average and a little chubby.

Cheers,

Iceman.Hey bro,

Kindly indicate her last digits.

Regards.

BophSep
01-26-18, 04:21
When all have started asking more why would not she be left behind. She also used to be lower than this may be if you negotiate harder and don't jump in deal may get success.

Hi,

Cheers,

Iceman.

BoobsManiac
01-26-18, 05:17
Hi,

I think the rate for Nikki is misquoted. She is charging 15 k for full night and not for hourly and I spent a night with her at this rate and found it a good VFM.Really? With place? And this is your first post here?

Prankster2017
01-26-18, 07:59
Suggestion would be to keep talking on ISG aso tat everyone knows what is happening and accordingly can keep price in check.

I guess this is Nikki the NE chick with big boobs? It's not a good sign that an indy gets introduced to the forum and her rates go up from 8 k to 15 k in a month! As members, there is surely something we are doing wrong if every new indy hikes her rates like this and only the same old ones like fiza, pooja, elisha etc are left. We should learn from the Delhi forum that has found a way to share many new indys and not hike their rates too. Whether it is some members acting as pimps to inflate prices or newbies agreeing to whatever rates the indys want, this is not good for any of us in the long run.

LuvLife
01-26-18, 08:59
If you could share the details. Looking forward bro!

PmTheMan
01-26-18, 09:23
Has anyone tried this woman?

AbhiSingh
01-26-18, 09:33
Either you are mad.

Or in love with this girl's pic.

Or have so much money that you don't care.

Hello mongers,

I know Bopseph already given some wise advise here but wanted to get some feedback on this bird.

Thank you.

DesireGuy
01-26-18, 11:07
Hello brothers,

I have been looking for some good MPs where you had your best experience around Bandra, Andheri & Vashi. You can message me the details. Thanks a lot! Keep enjoying.

HiThereAloha
01-26-18, 12:34
Who says it's a Dry Day today? Just went to my fav at K&k. Worship. For a ball shave and a creamy HJ. Lovely. Apparently one of our mongers went there today and used my name and told her about ball shave and told her that I live in Mumbai.

SexyKing89
01-26-18, 15:55
Hi everyone,

Happy republic Day to all.

Had a really great month for me, luckily enough got time off work a alot this month to visit Mumbai.

Special thanks to super seniors Smartvarma and Bophshep.

Both of them really lead me to awesome indies for this rendezvous.

I had around 6 encounters in three weeks.

Had visited country spa Bandra, had awesome time with miss K, superb service, had booked for 90 minutes, and two pops, a very great experience.

Damage 4.2 k counter + 8 k girl.

Then other encounter was at number 9 spa at Powai. Read about it in sister forum, on recommendation of member took service from H, she have one the greatest body on earth, good boobs, good height, slim figure, a bit dark, started directly with asking what I want, only service oriented spa it is, had B2B with her after the deed she promised more service next visit. I wondered more than B2B includes BJ or FS.

Got excited and visited next day. She got happy that I visited so soon, Gosh had great things with her. Everything on menu just in second visit, midway she introduced to a girl Mskn and asked for 4 hand massage, I prefer one after other and girl M is even more hot than miss H. So after completing session with miss H had miss M, although she is not open for everything, probably we had first time met, but allowed B2B after much persuasion. Good to hold such beautiful lady in your arms.

Than other day went for indie, during search was helped a lot by our awesome seniors. Went ahead with miss M at and!&h at. Was already warned she Is a high end lady, and service from high end ladies is usually poor and specially after meeting elisha no other high end indie will be worth it, still ignoring warning went with miss M.

She quoted initially 30 k short time, brought down to 20 k st, on reaching hotel room was greatly disappointed at her behaviour, not at all educated, difficulty in going through reception, no sensible talks from her side, so started the deed, only plus point is her age, she is a 20 yr old well maintained girl with appropriate size boobs and ass, she has some weird nevus like mark over her half of right breast, can be a turn off for someone, luckily not for me. Everything on menu except anal and CIM. Awesome first round in missionary followed by other round in shower, she bent over tap and had standing doggie for first time with indie, felt really good and other positions are standard and not mentionable specially. All in all good time with her. But not repeat for sure, for such a price I expect a lady to be sophisticated in talks and language along with good figure. Damage 20 k for 3 hrs.

After this got very high itch to meet Elisha, and as rightly said by our super senior, second time with her is always good, and believe me those were the golden words to me as far as the encounter went. Everyone knows her well, so not discussing in detail, believe me she made me forget earlier encounter with M.

She has increased her rate though- 20 k short time, and every penny is worth it with her.

Geork17
01-26-18, 18:50
Hey Seniors. Good Day.

I will be travelling to Mumbai 2nd week of February. Planning to try something this time to have some fun.

If you guys help me with right genuine contact of SP or Indie girl would be appreciated. Meanwhile, I will reciprocate the good contact in chennai in return. My PM is active. Thanks.

Geork17.

AbhiSingh
01-26-18, 19:55
Has anyone tried this woman?Please post FR.

She is real mistress and will kill you good fun.

Amby2006
01-26-18, 23:13
Hi,

I am visiting goa next week.

Any pointers will be much more helpful.

Thanks,

Amby.

Jaaco
01-27-18, 02:15
Hmmm.

Are other mongers getting a similar though on this post as I am having?

It seems like a damage control exercise by her, with respect to her jacking up her rates.

And this post is a first post by Yrammus.

Fishy.

Hi,

BophSep
01-27-18, 03:56
Nice FR bro what was the total damage (.5 k + room rent is super duper deal). This much amount goes on tip itself or it was 5 k for the deal

Alright, another day another find. Had posted my encounter with a MILF Neha before. Well, connected with her perhaps close to two years later. She's put on some extra curves, got naughtier and of course looks a tad older. But the thing that caught me was her offer to hook me up with her friend, another MILF who she claimed was equally good.

Now I haven't tried a threesome, don't ask me why. Perhaps want curious enough, never found the opportunity, performance pressure. Whatever! But she kept insisting. Saying you will enjoy it. Thought what the heck. Wrapped up early evening at work and headed her way. Thanks to evening traffic was around 7.30 by the time I reached the place in Malad. She was in touch, her friend (Sweta) was already there. We both caught up and headed over to the place. Sweta wasn't a model but she had a kinda of sultry look, or so I thought anyways.

Carried some cola and some chips. Was hungry as hell. So munched along. Helped getting Sweta to warm up while Neha continued to get frisky..

BoobsManiac
01-27-18, 04:20
Hmmm.

Are other mongers getting a similar though on this post as I am having?

It seems like a damage control exercise by her, with respect to her jacking up her rates.

And this post is a first post by Yrammus.

Fishy.Yes true bro, seems the girl has sent her lieutenant to spread positive views about her. That too this guys first post on the girl discussed widely in the forum recently.

Time to boycott her for some days.

Regards.

BoobsManiac
01-27-18, 04:22
Hi,

I am visiting goa next week.

Any pointers will be much more helpful.

Thanks,

Amby.Better to take a girl from Mumbai bro, Goa is dry and full of lots of cheaters.

Krishnaleela
01-27-18, 04:38
Please share the contact with reference will reciprocate.

Has anyone tried this woman?

BoobsManiac
01-27-18, 15:17
Has anyone tried this woman?Looks like Deepa from Dombivali.

BoobsManiac
01-27-18, 15:19
Hi,

Cheers,

Iceman.Is she the one having end digits 169?

Wanderer1992
01-27-18, 19:00
Hey Seniors,

Good evening.

I will be travelling to Mumbai 1st week of February. Planning to have some fun.

If you guys help me with right genuine contact of SP or Indie girl would be appreciated. Meanwhile, I will reciprocate with good contact in Kerala and Bangalore in return. My PM is active. Thanks.

Etouq
01-27-18, 19:30
Yes true bro, seems the girl has sent her lieutenant to spread positive views about her. That too this guys first post on the girl discussed widely in the forum recently.

Time to boycott her for some days.

Regards.Hi,

This was a true experience recently. I have not shared any FR as it is more widely available. I did my post only since my experience was not matching with some of the prices mentioned in the post. If you don't believe, it is your choice but you can't doubt it.

RohanBhr
01-28-18, 03:09
Got message on my whatsapp by reference of AFF. Detail of her service with charges. I ask for pics and ohhh my luck got 5 to 6 pics very hot lady with smile with perfect shaped body. Start bargain and fixed deal with her for 8 k with place for 2 pop.

Meet her at her place and move to bed and start deed. Start with some passionate kissing and fondling. After 10 mints start main course with deep blowjob and pussy licking ohhh my I love that very clean and juicy pussy. Take her in missionary and women on top Very hard fuck for 15 minutes and sprey load in force.

Start second round after some chit chat about her and her job etc etc. Once again deep and long blowjob and fuck in standing and doggy style. Move from her place with satisfaction and promise to meet again. One of best experience with this lady.

Friends plzz don't full my inbox for her contact no. Because he is now out of India will come after valentine day and yes reply with her contact no. Given to only person who will send me good and genuine contact no.

Happy mongering.

SummerTime1985
01-28-18, 05:59
Hii,

Any info about her? Claims to be indie from mexico in Mumbai for a month. Asking for 10 k for short time. Not asking for advance. She won't give me her number unless I confirm date and timings. So please don't ask for her number yet.

Thanks.

IceManRaul14
01-28-18, 09:58
Is she the one having end digits 169?Her digits end with 679.

RohanBhr
01-28-18, 16:33
Hii,

Any info about her? Claims to be indie from mexico in Mumbai for a month. Asking for 10 k for short time. Not asking for advance. She won't give me her number unless I confirm date and timings. So please don't ask for her number yet.

Thanks.Wawooooooooo what is a big boobs bro can you please share her contact info.

Kunal14
01-29-18, 06:37
Got message on my whatsapp by reference of AFF. Detail of her service with charges. I ask for pics and ohhh my luck got 5 to 6 pics very hot lady with smile with perfect shaped body. Start bargain and fixed deal with her for 8 k with place for 2 pop.

Meet her at her place and move to bed and start deed. Start with some passionate kissing and fondling. After 10 mints start main course with deep blowjob and pussy licking ohhh my I love that very clean and juicy pussy. Take her in missionary and women on top Very hard fuck for 15 minutes and sprey load in force.

Start second round after some chit chat about her and her job etc etc. Once again deep and long blowjob and fuck in standing and doggy style. Move from her place with satisfaction and promise to meet again. One of best experience with this lady.

Friends plzz don't full my inbox for her contact no. Because he is now out of India will come after valentine day and yes reply with her contact no. Given to only person who will send me good and genuine contact no.

Happy mongering.Dear bro,

Good take.

Regds.

Sankav
01-29-18, 11:37
Better to take a girl from Mumbai bro, Goa is dry and full of lots of cheaters.There was one post in CL by one Mumbai girl who is open to go for outings like Goa, Khandala ofcourse with costs.

HiThereAloha
01-29-18, 14:05
Had a lovely session at K&K with my old fav Worship. Asked her to finger herself while she jerked me off hot as hell bros! I love watching women jilling.

FantasizeMe
01-29-18, 17:40
Guys,

Thinking of buying a membership. Can debit card works as the site gives only credit card options. Also, they require you address details and all. Is it safe to share.

WoozyDevotee
01-29-18, 18:17
Got in touch with this indi on LT she is quoting.

20 k for 2 hours, 40 k for the night, is she even worth that much? I am new and inexperienced, any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

CapriMagic
01-30-18, 03:04
Dear Seniors,

Please refer some good Indies in Mumbai as I will be there for 3-4 days. Need contacts of some genuine working girls. I will be staying in the airport area.

BoobsManiac
01-30-18, 04:21

20 k for 2 hours, 40 k for the night, is she even worth that much? I am new and inexperienced, any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks.Hey bro,

20 k for 2 hours is definitely not worth unless you don't mind spending that much. Who knows after the full money is handed over to her she may turn a dead fish and create dramas. Additionally check what all services you get in that rate, viz Anal, CIM etc, if non of these then from my point of view no need to go. Also check if there are additional damage like transport, hotel etc. Also even if you can afford and would like to meet better don't pay any advance and tell her straight away that payment will be done after getting extreme carnal pleasure for that much amount. Last but not the least there are better indies at much lower price.

All the best.

Regards.

BoobsManiac
01-30-18, 05:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ndn Playboy
01-30-18, 05:39
Hi guys,

Got below girls pics. Wanted to know if any fellas know her. She looks petite and how I like. But will trust our senior and surely more experienced mates here. She is in Andheri sideb.

EditFun01
01-30-18, 06:47

Thanks.Dude,

You have to start somewhere. Try negotiate a bit and give it a try. In 3-4 meetings you will be pro and experienced.

Very hard to gauge someone just based on pic.

SexyKing89
01-30-18, 12:22
Hi everyone, this is a 5 months old FR.

It's about a spa girl from Mulund be £! Spa. She is a hot sexy girl, I m regular of her since the time she was working with her older spa in Chembur. We had great time together always, B2B in old and new spa both, she is very sexy, thin, awesome face, curvy at right places, too hard to content with B2B. I always ask her for more service, since I am her regular customer for last 5 yrs minimum. She always give two reasons, it's not allowed in spa and she doesn't like to give further service to anyone.

I always used to tell her if its not allowed in spa, lets meet outside, but she said she is not comfortable going outcall. Finally two months back after lot of pattaoin she agreed to come out for night. I asked how much, she said same rate as I used to give her in spa, I was delighted ki long-term wish is going to come true that too at very cheap rate. So finally the day arrived, I picked her up after her spa m went to are at m at the at Powai, after reaching hotel ordered food, had alcohol, mood set up completely, she had got oil from spa and started massaging, she indeed have good massage skill for a Maharashtra girl. Everything was sensual like in spa, slowly we both got in birthday suit. Now the problem struck. She said she is going to do only b2 b and nothing more, to which I was surprised, as always if a spa girl come out to a hotel means FS is included, I mean its a unwritten rule for me so far. According to her she met out just because every time I insisted her to meet out, she is not coming out so that we can have sex. Now this was new for me. Tried hard to convince her. First round of B2B and HJ went and than for second round was not getting excited, so asked her to do BJ, to which she declined again, I while B2B grabbing opportunity put my tool in her mouth to which she removed immediately and ran to spit, following which she got real mad on me. After this there was no chance for me to get charge up again. And was scared too sleeping with her naked, what if she cries molestation as I forcefully tried for oral sex. And even morally speaking it was not good going against her will for oral sex.

Luckily this did not happen. Was reluctant to visit spa after this incident, after Ard a Month I visited her again, said sorry and all, she said don't mind, I need BJ so she asked me to take another therapist along with her who does BJ. And that's how this weird feeling for a month went off, that she is cool about what happened.

Lesson to learn: to control your urge even if one is with a girl whom we pay for sex, suddenly says no in middle of session. After talking to a classmate who did law found that this can be considered forceful in court of law, if proven.

MyRulez
01-30-18, 14:56
Fellas,

Was getting high for action after long gap so called my regular spa to found out that my regular is on leave & will be back next week, tried out calling other spa which I know, all of them had NE so dint entertained them, than I called 1 of the dens of legend of LoneRanger, booked miss P, but I had to cancel as had a brief work in office.

Than searched on net, got to knw the country spa behind my office, though m notta fan of country spa as damage is too high for my likings but johny took over me, called them & book appointment.

Reached on time as its near my office, alloted cabin & here she comes, I was only in towel, she looked disposable on table & smiled, she asked if I was here before, I told I'm regular at suburb branch, named 3/4 girls known from this site, she said all of them are her roommates before changing branch, than she hugged me & asked what do you did with them B2B or boomboom, I said full service, she kissed my lips &said massage 1st, I told I'm only interested in bum massage, she started massaging my crack.

In 10 minutes she removed her top & bra & slept on my back & told me today is her be'day, I turned around & wished her with long wet DFK, she asked me what you want, told B2B 5 k & boomboom 8 k, I told I pay miss v & miss a 5 k there at other spa, than settled at 6 k,dint pay upfront, she went out to bring candy, she removed her top & bottom, her body is to die for (most of country spa has amazing body), she had good height, excellent pair of jugs big perky but looked like artificial, sucked her till she started moaning, she than pushed me to bed & went down, sucked from ball till tip, she slept besides me & asked to drill her instead I went down her to get her more wet & more exited, rubbed her **** & inserted 1 finger & start rubbing, tried to put 2 fingers but her pussy was too tight, gave her tongue massage, her body shivered, I know she had cummed, than she put candy & ask to bang, started pounding her in missionary, tried to band her wildly, in that movement there too much noise coming from the bed, she asked to go slow, started banging slowly, I cummed in 10 minutes but was still banging till johny slept, meanwhile someone by mistake hit the door, she immediately asked my to get down & went to door to see if someone was there, she came back, till that time johnny slept.

I told her lie that I dint cummed fully as you stopped me, she told she had only 1 candy, she told don't worry, ill give BJ, she than started rubbing johny, johny started erected again, she than gave me excellent BJ.

She cleaned me & herself, didn't ask money till I had bath, I paid her 6 k & requested if she can give me 500 back as I dint had money to back home, she gave me 500 back & asked to pay 500 more next time (Thais are big hearted gals), kissed her & left.

Boobs 9/10, excellent perky jugs but silicon valley.

Facial 7/10, have seen more beautiful Thais.

Pussy 11/10, very tight.

Ass 10/10, amezingly rounded.

Damage 2.8 k, bang bang 5.5 k.

WIR: only if damage is 6 k or below.

Take care & play safe.

CharlotteBoy87
01-30-18, 15:49
Guys,

I was thinking about visiting NL this weekend. Since I am a newbie I would really appreciate if any seniors would like to join.

PM me if you too are interested.

WoozyDevotee
01-30-18, 17:15
Dude,

You have to start somewhere. Try negotiate a bit and give it a try. In 3-4 meetings you will be pro and experienced.

Very hard to gauge someone just based on pic.Thanks a lot, still learning.

WoozyDevotee
01-30-18, 17:17
Hey bro,

20 k for 2 hours is definitely not worth unless you don't mind spending that much. Who knows after the full money is handed over to her she may turn a dead fish and create dramas. Additionally check what all services you get in that rate, viz Anal, CIM etc, if non of these then from my point of view no need to go. Also check if there are additional damage like transport, hotel etc. Also even if you can afford and would like to meet better don't pay any advance and tell her straight away that payment will be done after getting extreme carnal pleasure for that much amount. Last but not the least there are better indies at much lower price.

All the best.

Regards.Thanks a lot for the Advice will surely the aforementioned points keep this in mind moving forward.

BoobsManiac
01-30-18, 18:16
Hi guys,

Got below girls pics. Wanted to know if any fellas know her. She looks petite and how I like. But will trust our senior and surely more experienced mates here. She is in Andheri sideb.Seems Cindy from locanto, 7 k 2 hrs and 15 k full night. Not sure if genuine.

Bond Bond
01-30-18, 19:04
Yes an international debit card worked for me. Just type the card details in the credit card option and in case you are not comfortable with address just mention your city that's it.

Ciao.

Guys,

Thinking of buying a membership. Can debit card works as the site gives only credit card options. Also, they require you address details and all. Is it safe to share.

Nirav Man
01-30-18, 20:07
Enjoy NL. Some one somewhere has to start.

No need to be afraid. Walk like pro in NL. Enjoy the MILFs.

Guys,

I was thinking about visiting NL this weekend. Since I am a newbie I would really appreciate if any seniors would like to join.

PM me if you too are interested.

PurpleHead10
01-31-18, 01:52
Hello Mumbai brothers,

I'm on a trip to Mumbai. Due to excessive work could not RTFF. Please help me with some spa with extra contacts or indes in Andheri East area. I'm staying at Resid. I will surely return the favor in Bangalore.

P.S- I'm a senior monger but had to change my handle due to some personal issues.

Ndn Playboy
01-31-18, 02:39
Seems Cindy from locanto, 7 k 2 hrs and 15 k full night. Not sure if genuine.Thanks BoobsManiac yeah she quoted 7 k and 18k for 6 hours told her 5 and 12. She said we will see. Not met her yet so wanted to know if any good. Worth a try or not?

BoobsManiac
01-31-18, 06:24
Thanks BoobsManiac yeah she quoted 7 k and 18k for 6 hours told her 5 and 12. She said we will see. Not met her yet so wanted to know if any good. Worth a try or not?Try to call her at your safe place and see. Don't pay anything in advance. Good luck bro.

Orangee33
01-31-18, 10:10
She inboxed me asking incase I was interested, have quoted her, once the deal done, will share you the same and you may proceed incase you interested.

Hello mongers,

Thank you.

Aaraardee
01-31-18, 10:45
Lucky You, to get 500 back. !tagreplacement0}.

IAmNuts10
01-31-18, 16:48
I was recommended a SP by name of Kajal Agl by a friend. The reviews are amazing and the SP pictures are also quite good. I have contacted and got a response but waiting to get final confirmation. Being quoted 35 K for full night, not sure if anybody has experience before with this SP?

35 K is out of my range which I will negotiate but I want to make sure that the SP is authentic and provides good experience?

Joshua Dsouza
01-31-18, 17:32
Hi everyone, this is a 5 months old FR.

It's about a spa girl from Mulund be ! Spa. She is a hot sexy girl, I m regular of her since the time she was working with her older spa in Chembur. We had great time together always, B2B in old and new spa both, she is very sexy, thin, awesome face, curvy at right places, too hard to content with B2B. I always ask her for more service, since I am her regular customer for last 5 yrs minimum. She always give two reasons, it's not allowed in spa and she doesn't like to give further service to anyone.

I always used to tell her if its not allowed in spa, lets meet outside, but she said she is not comfortable going outcall. Finally two months back after lot of pattaoin she agreed to come out for night. I asked how much, she said same rate as I used to give her in spa, I was delighted ki long-term wish is going to come true that too at very cheap rate. So finally the day arrived, I picked her up after her spa m went to are at m at the at Powai, after reaching hotel ordered food, had alcohol, mood set up completely, she had got oil from spa and started massaging, she indeed have good massage skill for a Maharashtra girl. Everything was sensual like in spa, slowly we both got in birthday suit. Now the problem struck. She said she is going to do only b2 b and nothing more, to which I was surprised, as always if a spa girl come out to a hotel means FS is included, I mean its a unwritten rule for me so far..Just wanted to know did you pay her in Advance that could be why she changed her mind.

Asian11
01-31-18, 18:00
Hi guys,

Got below girls pics. Wanted to know if any fellas know her. She looks petite and how I like. But will trust our senior and surely more experienced mates here. She is in Andheri sideb.I had her contact from the forum only she used to quote 5k for 2 pops. She is not petite by any standard but her BBJ is good and she is cooperative. Lida is her name and she is from NE.

Koolshot737
01-31-18, 20:42
Folks,

Last week I was in Mumbai. Hit some Service Bars. Kishore, Mayur, Sneha etc. In Navi Mumbai. In some there are dim lights and hand jobs can be had along with fondling. Most are Bengali girls. Drinks cost 600, for the girl 500, tips for waiters 50 each. Girls can be taken out for ST for 2000. I suppose the bar manager / waiters can arrange for the lodge nearby for 600.

Also went to some working girl houses in Grant Road. Congress House and Sheesh Mahal. ST are in the ranges of 1300/2500 / 3500. Most are again Bengali and Assamese girls with some Andhra girls. Beer here is 250 and service charge 100. But rooms in-house are small and dinghy.

Cheers. Happy mongering.

Kool.

PramodVijayan
01-31-18, 21:03
Hey guys,

Writing a FR after a long time. Subscription had expired and didn't have much to share. Action was on but only limited to mps with locals. Got bored of it and Finally decided to Get into some real action. 2 so far. 1st one was at the famous country spa. Reading the forum helped and already knew the Therapists name. Called up and booked with K. Five minutes into the massage she asked what I wanted And I said the full package. From there it was bliss. She is a damn good kisser. So we both got nude and the action started. She is petite and cute. She has a smooth pair of boobs with nice perky nipples. Her skin is milky white and smooth. So started with Dick and balls massage followed by lot of deep French kissing and lots of tongue play. Then sucked on her nipples to hearts content. Then she gave an amazing BBJ. Took my balls too completely in her mouth. Then we laid sucking and kissing each other. I was sucking her boobs and simultaneously fingering her. She was responding nicely with lot of moaning. Then fucked her in missionary position and then cowgirl and then in reverse cowgirl. Did it in doggy position and then took her in standing position with the table as support. Did spanking too. Then finally emptied my load in the missionary position. By this time the allotted time was over. She is very flexible in all positions and is eager to please. She gives a GFE experience. Yes it is costly but once you go here then you will never go back to the mps again.

2nd encounter was with two last week. Thanks to Bopshep who helped with the contact. Will write the detailed framework soon.

I have come across mention of K&K Spa in the forum many times but was unable to decipher it. Can some good soul help me out with it. Have also come across a spa named sp* in bandra with offers the full package. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Bye and happy mongering.

SexyKing89
01-31-18, 21:41
Just wanted to know did you pay her in Advance that could be why she changed her mind.Nope, paid her after the night, that is before leaving her back home. She turned out to really not into sex with strangers. She feels girls who have sex with strangers are not good, ironically enough she is ok with sharing her body for B2B. LOL.

Sethr890
02-01-18, 02:40
Hello dear mongers,

I was searching in locanto for women seeking men amd got lot of contacts for MILFs. I usually go for independent or reasonable SP. Did someone here tried with any contact by searching that keyword and are they all genuine. There seems to be whole other world and options but doesn't seem real. So thought to ask you all if I am in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Happy mongering.

MaleGgigolo
02-01-18, 02:56
Can someone PM me Anitha from Chembur's digits please.

BoobsManiac
02-01-18, 04:28
I was recommended a SP by name of Kajal Agl by a friend. The reviews are amazing and the SP pictures are also quite good. I have contacted and got a response but waiting to get final confirmation. Being quoted 35 K for full night, not sure if anybody has experience before with this SP?

35 K is out of my range which I will negotiate but I want to make sure that the SP is authentic and provides good experience?Bro,

If you are not into gorgeous or model looking girls, then better options are available at 10-15 k full night from reliable indies. 35 k doesn't make sense until it's some CIS babe. Good luck bro.

Ndn Playboy
02-01-18, 05:36

35 K is out of my range which I will negotiate but I want to make sure that the SP is authentic and provides good experience?Seems like a lot of money, and I have been duped before so if new I would say be weary. Happy mongering.

DashingGuy
02-01-18, 10:17
Hello guys,

How are you all? I need favour from you guys, I am coming to Mumbai (Thane) and will have some time in day and night for fun. I don't have contact in Mumbai, I would request from Seniors and other members who is active in Mumbai. If possible, please do share with me decent indie contact with their name, damage, reference. I will be happy to help when you guys come in DelhiNCR'.

Sharing is caring!

Dashing guys.

TityLover
02-01-18, 12:01
Hi guys,

Planning to meet Sonal from SEA. I know she is 40 +. But can anybody give some idea about how she looks? Does she have an attractive face?

MoJoRocks
02-01-18, 13:14
Bros,

Need reference on new MP's that may have sprung up.

Around South Mumbai.

Shall appreciate the help from fellow mongers!

Thanks.

IAmNuts10
02-01-18, 16:13
Dear seniors,

I am new to the mongering scene and have only tried MPs so far in Delhi but lot of indis outside India, very new to Mumbai. Tried to contact Elisha (one senior helped with her contact) but made the mistake of texting her directly.

Can any experienced senior please tell me how to reach out to her (any email?) and how to give references? Having read about Miss E and Miss PK. Really keen to meet both of them soon. Please do PM me PK's contact and how to proceed with Miss E. Would be obliged for future and share FRs whenever mongering to help fellow mongers.

IAmNuts10
02-01-18, 16:14
Bro,

If you are not into gorgeous or model looking girls, then better options are available at 10-15 k full night from reliable indies. 35 k doesn't make sense until it's some CIS babe. Good luck bro.Completely agree, 35 K is high even by international standards. All I want is a decent looking girl with nice attitude and experience. Would really appreciate if anybody could PM contact details of reliable indis.

BoobsManiac
02-01-18, 16:18
Hello dear mongers,

I was searching in locanto for women seeking men amd got lot of contacts for MILFs. I usually go for independent or reasonable SP. Did someone here tried with any contact by searching that keyword and are they all genuine. There seems to be whole other world and options but doesn't seem real. So thought to ask you all if I am in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Happy mongering.Hello bro,

Well locanto is 95% fake and full of scammers. Very rarely you will come across genuine profile. And who knows there are also SP posting in guise of girls. But sometimes some genuine contacts are also found. There is Monika from Kandivali, Priya from Lokhandwala, and Kavita from Chembur whose ads are genuine.

So depends on your luck and gut feeling bro. But anyways no advance payment to anyone in any condition.

Regards.

Grover86
02-01-18, 18:42
She's old and not worth what she quotes.

You may get better ones more than once for that quote!

Can someone PM me Anitha from Chembur's digits please.

BoobsManiac
02-01-18, 18:51
Bros,

Need reference on new MP's that may have sprung up.

Around South Mumbai.

Shall appreciate the help from fellow mongers!

Thanks.There is one Aqua spa in Colaba that provides extras.

Adextro101
02-01-18, 19:57
Hi guys,

Planning to meet Sonal from SEA. I know she is 40 +. But can anybody give some idea about how she looks? Does she have an attractive face?She is not only 40+ but very likely on the wrong side of 50. To each his own. I would advise against unless you are in a similar age group!

TiaMoman
02-01-18, 19:59
Hi guys,

Month ago I had requested some Indies contacts, Bophsep came with his help to rescue. As I was going to stay overnight so was also looking for nice GF friendly hotel in Darkness area.

So I got gems from him and tried to explore with the area wise. So the closest was Miss S. And she was ready to come overnight and the best part was she new good GF Hotels. So it was a totally a Super Win Win situation.

I called her up and asked to where can I pick her up. After reaching the place within 10-15 minutes she came in Auto. Hugged me and we started driving towards the Hotel as it was almost 11:30. So reached the Hotel made the necessary formalities (Just the ID) And only cash payments. (I preferred).

Enter the room cleaned ourselves and we were in our Birthday suits. First impression nice and adequate flesh at right area, Very Co-operative, playful, happy go lucky types. I personally liked the attitude.

Then the first deed started with lot of DFK and Fingering by which she use to get wet like hell. Which I liked the most in her. First deed started with BJ, Miss. Then the Doggy and Ended in WOT.

After watching some TV and smoke for half an Hour. We again started with the Second deed with DFK, BJ (She was bit reluctant about that initially but she did it.) This time I wanted her to Squirt in the bed so tried to elongate the act as much as I can, She was to horny and jumped on me covered the Johnny and came in WOT, Reverse Cow, and ended in Miss. This time we both were sweating.

After completing this time was almost 2:45 am.

We had a wash and we had a chat for some time. I was FK in between just to keep the fire on within her, to which she was responding very positively. Then came the Round three, this time we both wanted slowly and with all the pleasure pure feeling of GF type. So she covered and entered WOT without the BJ. Slowly the stroking and trying to to go deep with the feeling and expressions, which was the best part of all the act. Then we rolled over the between the WOT and Miss without ejecting the tool along with some Dirty talks and DFK. This continued for almost 20 minutes and then I came in Miss.

After this we were drained out completely. Just lying on the bed gasping for breath. This was almost 3:30 AM. After cleaning up she requested can she go now as leaving early in the morning will be not safe. Even I was ok with and I wanted to have good sleep. So paid her and hugged her goodbye. She messaged me once she reached home.

So overall it was a fun loving and an adventurous night.

About the girl:

Pussy: 4/5.

Face and appearance: 4/5.

Attitude: 5/5.

Body and tits: 3.5/5 & 3/5 (little saggy).

DFK 10/5.

Damages: 12 k.

Room: 4 k.

Vijay1986
02-02-18, 03:04
Hi folks,

I have recently taken subscription. I am looking for good Indies contact and preferably housewife. Please can you share contact if any, I will share Pune and Hyderabad contact to you.

BoobsManiac
02-02-18, 04:27
Hello brothers,

Has any senior or any member tried Ishika from Thane, seems really busty.

Sethr890
02-02-18, 05:05
Thank you for the pointers!

No advance payment for sure is what I always follow after initial few bad experiences haha.

I will start dialing then.

Hello bro,

Well locanto is 95% fake and full of scammers. Very rarely you will come across genuine profile. And who knows there are also SP posting in guise of girls. But sometimes some genuine contacts are also found. There is Monika from Kandivali, Priya from Lokhandwala, and Kavita from Chembur whose ads are genuine.

So depends on your luck and gut feeling bro. But anyways no advance payment to anyone in any condition.

Regards.

JitenS
02-02-18, 07:48

35 K is out of my range which I will negotiate but I want to make sure that the SP is authentic and provides good experience?These pictures are of Nikita Sharma, TV actress. Google her. You will find these pictures somewhere.

MumbaiLad
02-02-18, 10:26
Any reviews on Priyanka / Sana? Number ending 022.

Please suggest, as I'm planning to take services in the next week.

Regards,

ML.

Atrimat
02-02-18, 13:28
I am squarely cheated by SP (digit ending with 501, name starting with A (not sure if real name). Incidentally he is the one who gave me a good service by honouring his promise a year ago, for which I respected him. Last year I found him on web, contacted, he quoted 5k for 2 hours and. 5 k for room. I sent him advance on paytm (demonetisation time) (now I realise how the big risk I took). The girl came in auto and picked me up from the designated place and took me to hotel. The girl was instructed to be with me for 2 hours. It was a good session.

Yesterday, the same SP quoted 8 k after negotiating for LT and requested advance on paytm or jio money. I was reluctant to pay advance though having SPs background, I paid advance and waited. This fellow did not respond me and has blocked me. If you websearch and see on true caller & locanto, the number shows a name of a girl starting with are and paytm name shows a girl name starting with the. I lost 8 k. And re learned a lesson or I trusted him more than needed. Please beware of this cheater. Also if anyone knows him, can someone help me to talk to him and help me get the money?

RohaanDe
02-02-18, 15:44
Hey mongers,

Can anyone please give me pointers to Spas in and around Chembur?

Cheers!!

Playsafe.

Dkd001
02-02-18, 18:51
Hey guys,

I am new to the hobby. Can someone help me with any contacts or tips in darkness.

MrShy
02-03-18, 01:46
Hi guys,

Got below girls pics. Wanted to know if any fellas know her. She looks petite and how I like. But will trust our senior and surely more experienced mates here. She is in Andheri sideb.Did you tried her mate? She looks awesome.

JsFrFun
02-03-18, 02:12
I would like to summarize my recent trip to Mumbai in Early Jan. Its rather adventurous and lots of fun too. I have never had so many shots in such a short time. .

In a span of 2.5 days I have met 4 gals. All credit to the great Bopshep and sir BondBond. They have been great support and always available. Here is a brief report on each.

1) Pushpanjali. Got the contact from Bopshep and called her to my hotel in Darkness East. She is a great gal with super attitude to please. Pretty young, not so great looking but very eager to please. Report card. Looks 7/10; GFE 8/10; damage 8 K for ST.

2) Asmita. Again from Bopshep. Am a big time boob player and she has some amazing boobs. She rates somewhat less than pushpanjali in performance but she has the perfect body for sex. Report card. Looks 8/10; GFE- 6/10 (reluctant BBJ; good DFK) - damage 7 k for ST.

3) PK. She is very famous in the forum not point talking about her. Performed as usual. Too good.

4) Alfia. She is the only disappointment as am not a big fan of lactating. She was very mechanical as well. All talk no action. Report card. Looks 6/10; GFE - 4/10; damage 7 k for ST.

Conclusion. All hail Bobshep you are the man. Thanks again.

Please don't ask me numbers as I would provide only if BopShep approves.

BoobsManiac
02-03-18, 05:31
Hi guys,

Month ago I had requested some Indies contacts, Bophsep came with his help to rescue. As I was going to stay overnight so was also looking for nice GF friendly hotel in Darkness area.

So I got gems from him and tried to explore with the area wise. So the closest was Miss S. And she was ready to come overnight and the best part was she new good GF Hotels. So it was a totally a Super Win Win situation.

I called her up and asked to where can I pick her up. After reaching the place within 10-15 minutes she came in Auto. Hugged me and we started driving towards the Hotel as it was almost 11:30. So reached the Hotel made the necessary formalities (Just the ID) And only cash payments. (I preferred).

Enter the room cleaned ourselves and we were in our Birthday suits. First impression nice and adequate flesh at right area, Very Co-operative, playful, happy go lucky types. I personally liked the attitude.

Then the first deed started with lot of DFK and Fingering by which she use to get wet like hell. Which I liked the most in her. First deed started with BJ, Miss. Then the Doggy and Ended in WOT.

After watching some TV and smoke for half an Hour..Very nice FR bro, can you give pointers for the hotel?

UnKingKhan
02-03-18, 06:33
Was hunting for new spas in town on berries area. This one particularly had coupons available and had steam in the same price. Had read on a sister forum that extas are available too.

Took Miss S. Name of electronics company. She had a deep cleavage and was exposing her melons nicely. MILF. Awesome massage. Probably a genuine masseur this one. Right from legs to back to stomach to shoulders and head, everything was massaged nicely. But never broached the topic of extras.

Steam was awesome and a very rejuvenating experience.

Can anyone tell me if extras are indeed available at this spa, Ahaara Spa Borivali. You can go and take massages with steam at 999.

DusNumberi
02-03-18, 06:40
Had been to spa at m&s, got great massage and HJ from j and damages 1300 at counter and 1. 5 k to therapist.

FineTune
02-03-18, 07:40

Regards,

ML.I think I have important details about her. She is a cheater if we both are talking about same Priyanka.

PM to help you out.

SexyKing89
02-03-18, 07:55
Had visited a form of sea spa in Thane West, spa is in a good shopping building. Ambience and everything is like any other only extra oriented spa. Was allotted a Punjabi girl miss M. She is voluptuous, good to talk to typical Punjabi MILF in early 30's. On Building up rapport about discussing previous encounters and all she agreed for extras. B2B and BBBJ on first visit itself.

Awesome service she gives. I was satisfied to the core. Than she herself said next time to take Thai room that is without bed, it will be more comfortable to do more FS and all. Was really excited about the same. Next day itself planned to go having FS in mind.

Called her before taking appointment. She said it's better we meet outside and if I need she will take her friend too along with her. I was like no problem. So we met at Powai hotel in night, after finishing a bottle of whiskey by 3 people, yes entire bottle was finished, they have capacity of a genuine Punjabi ladies, had great time, all possible fantasies of a threesome was accomplished. Was first time 3 some for me. Really loved getting rimmed while pumping a girl. Had a total of 4 pops in 14 hrs from 8 pm to 10 am.

Rate card:

Miss M:

Looks: a typical Punjabi chubby lady 6/10.

Figure 6/10.

Face6/10.

Sophistication 8/10.

GFE 5/10.

Willing to please 10/10.

Other girl miss P:

Body 5/10.

Face 8/10.

Service 10/10.

Lesbian skills 10/10 for both of them.

Wir: definitely.

Total damage: 20 k including girls, hotel, food and daru (antiquity blue).

Miss M even said if you take us for party with so much daru in a five star hotel than she would spend night with me for free, obviously she was drunk when she said this. Also she doesn't fit in a five start place.

PramodVijayan
02-03-18, 09:02
Heyy friend,

Can someone guide me to a SP in Navi Mumbai area with a nice quality collection.

Money is not a problem if the quality and service is good.

Thanks.

DallasTinku
02-03-18, 13:34
Can anyone share contact and ref for lucy NE or any other inde ok with CIM. Required Urgently for 2 morrow night.

Please also add the charges so can negotiate.

Regards.

DT.

Smascy3042
02-03-18, 13:52

Thanks.Any updates on this? Did you go ahead with her?

HappyShiva
02-03-18, 14:18
Can anyone share contact and ref for lucy NE or any other inde ok with CIM. Required Urgently for 2 morrow night.

Please also add the charges so can negotiate.

Regards.

DT.Tinku,

You must be a Bania. You Need a woman urgently for CIM and want to negotiate the price.

Member #4637
02-03-18, 17:29
Fellas,

I am from Delhi, in Mumbai next week. Need some loving. Would appreciate contacts for Indies. Avoiding SP / MP stuff.

Will gladly reciprocate help requests in Delhi.

Looking forward to drill some wet pussies.

Thanks in advance.

MadMax12
02-03-18, 18:30
Hi guys,

Then the first deed started with lot of DFK and Fingering by which she use to get wet like hell. Which I liked the most in her. First deed started with BJ, Miss..If she is Sanjana then you must be very lucky or I was unlucky to get good time. Didn't find her so GFE. Girl with lot of nakhara.

I will give 0 to her attitude.

May be my time was bed when I met her.

Thanks again to bopshep bro to promotion indie like this. He is really as god for these indies.

BengalTiger78
02-03-18, 23:22
If any senior here could please PM me details about Alfia the lactating kilf. Will be indebted and reciprocate. Thanks.

Mike3383
02-03-18, 23:30
Wonder if anybody has used the Country Elements Spa at Kemp's Corner. Kindly PM name of therapist and damages.

Thanks.

BlackJack543
02-04-18, 01:01
Went to this m&s spa after a long time. Had booked a slot for 8 pm with a Thai but was about 20 minutes late. Got a call from reception that the Thai girl already has an appointment at 9, so had to change. Got an NE miss j instead. Small tiny girl, moment I saw her I was like no. But then I thought that lets atleast get a good massage. Opted for deep tissue and this girl did not disappoint. Massage was good. Didn't get any hint of extras, so popped the question. She responded HJ 1 k and BJ 2 k. Got BJ for 1. 5 k. Was nice, also got down access. Overall a good time. There are some good ne and Thai girls now. Any other friend who has recently visited this joint please share reviews.

Fegg123
02-04-18, 03:36
Would appreciate a reliable SP's contact for NL.

BoobsManiac
02-04-18, 04:27
Tinku,

You must be a Bania. You Need a woman urgently for CIM and want to negotiate the price.If you are looking for CIM, better visit spas rather than indies. Options of CIM indies very few and charges more.

BoobsManiac
02-04-18, 09:42
Hello friends,

Hope all are fine. I have seen in the forum few new members who are not getting any contacts and trying to find indies or dialling SP. Some are even trying to find some indies by using locanto. All are trying their best. As some people may be new to mongering I thought of putting some guidelines so that they don't get cheated. Specially new members who are trying to get chicks through SP, please be careful. I will give some points to take care of and how to avoid bad experiences and escape from bad situations, because I have been myself cheated by SP. So I would like others, specially the new members to remain alert. I am narrating some true experiences and some pointers in this regards-.

1) If you are a Virgin and trying to get laid for the first time, trying to get a girl through SP will not be a good idea. First timers get carried away by the huge false promises by SP and end up losing money. One of my friend who was a Virgin made the same mistake of going to a SP. Remember friends SP are very smart and they will immediately find out by your way of speaking and body language whether you have been with any girl or not. Being experienced in pimping and dealing with huge clients, they become expert in finding whether you are a novice or old wine. If indeed you want to find a girl by SP, try to find one genuine SP by your genuine friends and well wishers who are into mongering.

2) There are many SP who will share pics of girls via WhatsApp and other tools. Try to be more experienced in finding the authenticity of the pics given to you. I have seen here members, specially new members asking for experience with girls photos shared by SP who are celebrities and serial actresses, news anchors, small time actresses, models, etc. So before you decide to select a girl, check the other aspects of the pic shared, like background, light effects, whether there are any signs of photoshopping, reverse image search etc. These methods will help you to determine whether the SP is a cheat or not.

3) Sometimes when you call a SP, they will tell you to come near a landmark and pick up the girl. In that case, you have to be very careful, if it's a lonely highway or other such location which is generally not crowded. Better to avoid those secluded places and ask them to deliver the girl to a place which is convenient for you and which is not so secluded. Remember genuine SP don't hesitate if you call them near a landmark of your choice.

4) There are other instances when the pics may look genuine and decent, but the SP may ask for advance. Never ever pay any advance by paytm or other wallets as chances are high that the girl will turn out to be a different one or worst, the girl may not turn up. Tell them upfront that money will be paid in hard cash and to the girl only. Also never pay full money to girl before the deed. Chances are high that they may turn dead fish if you give full amount before the deed.

5) There was one incident when a person was cheated in a unique way. The SP called the person to good locality and told that the girl is in the upper floor of one building. He demanded half payment and the person gave. When he reached the upper floor room, it was empty, and the SP was gone by then. So friends this is also one way by which SP cheats innocent mongers. Take note.

6) Remember when you are dealing with a SP in some place where the situation is like he has brought the girls in car. If you see and don't like the girls, politely decline and walk away. Never ever argue with SP as they are connected with goons and situations can turn nasty. Remember when they arrive in car, with the girls, they are not alone and their accomplices are also somewhere nearby. So be extra careful in those situations.

7) In some pics shared by SP, though it may look natural that the girl is fair, in reality only the face will be powdered to the max to make the girl look fairer, notice the other part of the girls body to make out the difference. If there is a mismatch chances are high that only the face will be good, below the neck something else.

8) In some cases when you contact a SP, they will ask you about your requirements, like the kind of girl you require and then your budget whether you want in your room and he will say the girl will contact. After some time another SP will call you and confirm your address and then the actual girl will call. Friends I have faced similar situation where the price agreed with SP was 5 k and the girl was from some other SP and she thought I will pay 10 k. The girl walked out after arguments. The thing to keep in mind is the girl they show in pics may not belong to them but to some other SP. They are connected and share the loot. Hence be careful when you face such situations. Confirm with the actual SP and the mediator SP about price. Again confirm with the girl when she calls. This way there won't be any confusion with anyone.

9) Last but not the least avoid going to hotels of SP choices as there may be chances of hooliganism inside room. Until the SP is known for a longer period and genuine, better to go to a place of your choice and let them deliver at your convenient place. Don't give the coordinates of your exact address to SP. Always call them near a landmark.

I hope I was able to provide good inputs for people going to deal with SP for first time. There are some SP who are really nice but others are money minded and not so good. Remember these points are applicable to SP. In future I will try to highlight the tricks used by indies also as they also cheat innocent mongers. Friends it's our hard earned money and we have to spend judiciously to get value for money.

Any additional inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all. Regards.

Grover86
02-04-18, 14:06
Is Alfiya still lactating?

If any senior here could please PM me details about Alfia the lactating kilf. Will be indebted and reciprocate. Thanks.

BengalTiger78
02-04-18, 16:25
Is Alfiya still lactating?That's wot jsfrfun wrote in a review yesterday. If you have her contact do you mind sharing and PM me?

Shine6
02-04-18, 16:29
Dear Bros,

Will be in Mumbai on 9th and 10th. Any pointers would be great. Thanks.

Ndn Playboy
02-04-18, 17:28
Wonder if anybody has used the Country Elements Spa at Kemp's Corner. Kindly PM name of therapist and damages.

Thanks.Hi bud,

Don't know of the Kemp's Corner place but on Friday had some time to kill around Worli and search and found a spa named Kaasha.

I honestly only wanted a massage specially leg due to cricket niggles. But am sure offer was full on. Lady asked if I want to get two ladies. Straight up.

All NI ladies or locals. So check it out and please negotiate.

Place was clean and rooms where big.

SD.

Monocef
02-04-18, 19:26
Hello friends,

Hope all are fine. I have seen in the forum few new members who are not getting any contacts and trying to find indies or dialling SP. Some are even trying to find some indies by using locanto. All are trying their best. As some people may be new to mongering I thought of putting some guidelines so that they don't get cheated. Specially new members who are trying to get chicks through SP, please be careful. I will give some points to take care of and how to avoid bad experiences and escape from bad situations, because I have been myself cheated by SP. So I would like others, specially the new members to remain alert. I am narrating some true experiences and some pointers in this regards-.

1) If you are a Virgin and trying to get laid for the first time, trying to get a girl through SP will not be a good idea. First timers get carried away by the huge false promises by SP and end up losing money. One of my friend who was a Virgin made the same mistake of going to a SP. Remember friends SP are very smart and they will immediately find out by your way of speaking and body language whether you have been with any girl or not. Being experienced in pimping and dealing with huge clients, they become expert in finding whether you are a novice or old wine. If indeed you want to find a girl by SP, try to find one genuine SP by your genuine friends and well wishers who are into mongering..Nicely summarised.

Read ten times before embarking any adventure.

Think with balls and surely you are doomed in this field.

Even seasoned monger will falter if you are not discplined.

Tinku007
02-04-18, 23:31
Nazia from Mumbai has hiked her rate up-to 5000, previously she was doing one shot in 2 k with place. Lets keep the prices in control. It looks like she is getting more traffic by getting publicity.

Sydpat
02-05-18, 03:37
Hi all,

Any idea which one is a good CH 0 r NL.

Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Dennis Thomas
02-05-18, 04:33
If Number ending 4022, Avoid, Many poor reviews, Photos reposted in one of my FR. For clarification from forum members.

Regards,

ML.

RockyKid
02-05-18, 05:34
Dear all,

Traveling to Mumbai Feb 11/12 from Trump country. My second visit to your beautiful city. Will appreciate any contacts for SP. Will be staying around Juhu. Have a room. Please PM me.

Thank you for your help.

Juicey
02-05-18, 09:18
Hello bro,

Regards.I be in Mumbai on 2 oth Feb. Would like to have good ref for a good reliable ref for a chick as well a good defence FR a spa around Goregaon please share some no would do same by sharing some contacts FR San Francisco in return thanks.

RahulM30
02-05-18, 10:49
Nazia from Mumbai has hiked her rate up-to 5000, previously she was doing one shot in 2 k with place. Lets keep the prices in control. It looks like she is getting more traffic by getting publicity.Booked her 2 nights ago, she was asking for 5 k but finalised to 3 k with place, enjoyed lot for total 1 HR and 2 shots including BBBJ and DATY.

Rahul2030
02-05-18, 13:35
Hi bud,

Don't know of the Kemp's Corner place but on Friday had some time to kill around Worli and search and found a spa named Kaasha.

I honestly only wanted a massage specially leg due to cricket niggles. But am sure offer was full on. Lady asked if I want to get two ladies. Straight up.

All NI ladies or locals. So check it out and please negotiate.

Place was clean and rooms where big.

SD.Hey,

Can you please share some more details like your experience, charges, and how was the staff?

Cheers.

Amby2006
02-05-18, 13:38
Hi,

Writing after a long time. Planning to visit a reputed spa in Thane, whose boards were displayed on the main road.

The spa is near the'shopping shop on GB Road. Called them and booked an appointment for Aroma.

Infrastructure was good, but one should know how to manage it.

They asked me if I want Local or NE. "Laddu" in my hearts. I said anything will do.

Here comes a local girl with good assets. Started with good massage, as I was dams tired, told her to do a good massage.

Her hands are going through sensual areas down there. After some time when massage was about to finish, she asked if I would like to have service.

I was shocked as I was first time visiting the spa. My appointment was last one. Opted for HJ + TL.

She adds oil on Johny to do good sensual massage and shows her curves. It was good and she was fair. She has a little defect in her one eye, but it was not noticeable quickly.

After 15 minutes of good foreplay came in her hands and then went for a bath. The bathroom was good but not cleaned. I told her to get it cleaned from someone.

They give soap and shampoo. I think "hamam" should be declared national soap for Spa. They could have kept some liquid Soap and Shampoo Gel.

Here are overall points:

Girl- 6/10.

Service- 7/10.

Spa infrastructured- 6/10 (they did not have a card system, need to take the guy to nearest ATM for money.).

Damage- 2 k for Aroma and 1.5 k to girl.

WIR. No.

JustFishing
02-05-18, 14:11
Last week I met with Suhana, a petite girl, who was pure GFE. This is the same Suhana who was written about in the Pune forum 1-2 years ago. One of the few indies who is quoting the same price she was quoting 2 years ago.

She is not a looker (average face with some acne) but has a nice, slender body and tight clean pussy. Enjoyed making her cum thrice- twice in DATY and once in missionary. Only con is that she doesn't have a lot of stamina and could manage only 3-4 strokes in WOT. She made up for that with very nice BBJs.

She has small breasts but they are cute and look very proportional. We had a lot of fun french kissing, lots of foreplay and good sex (mainly missionary).

She can meet only one day a week because she has a regular job on the other days, and is a bit of a reluctant indie. According to her, she goes through stretches where she decides to leave the business. But by her own admission, the sex and the lure of the quick bucks draws her back in.

One small mistake is that she managed to get her lipstick on both shoulders of my shirt. Luckily it washed off easily.

Got the reference from Pam007. Please contact him for the number if you're interested.

Damages: 7 K for 2 shots. You need to arrange the place.

WIR: Maybe but there are so many more yet to try. I feel like we mongers on ISG keep meeting the same girls, while there are so many girls who we don't even hear about. The only way to bring the prices more under control is to reduce this artificial supply demand gap.

MumbaiLad
02-05-18, 16:38
Got in touch with this girl. Fixed a deal for 5 k 2 shots.

However, one night before the deed she started asking for 2 k advance as her mother is hospitalised as she's suffering from cancer. I denied any advance.

On the day of the meeting, she started saying that she doesn't have money for traveling, and that she would need money. I denied stating that she can come to a station and I'll pick her up.

However, after that she stopped replying, and my rare day of being free went for a waste.

Please beware and don't fall into her trap, as I got msgs from a few people that she's asked advances from them too!

Hope I get another girl in this range soon.

Regards,

ML.

ForeplayLover
02-05-18, 16:47
Please provide some pointers about this spa or DM me the contact details of that Punjabi girl.

Please.

Had visited a form of sea spa in Thane West, spa is in a good shopping building. Ambience and everything is like any other only extra oriented spa. Was allotted a Punjabi girl miss M. She is voluptuous, good to talk to typical Punjabi MILF in early 30's. On Building up rapport about discussing previous encounters and all she agreed for extras. B2B and BBBJ on first visit itself.

Awesome service she gives. I was satisfied to the core. Than she herself said next time to take Thai room that is without bed, it will be more comfortable to do more FS and all. Was really excited about the same. Next day itself planned to go having FS in mind.

Called her before taking appointment. She said it's better we meet outside and if I need she will take her friend too along with her. I was like no problem. So we met at Powai hotel in night, after finishing a bottle of whiskey by 3 people, yes entire bottle was finished, they have capacity of a genuine Punjabi ladies, had great time, all possible fantasies of a threesome was accomplished. Was first time 3 some for me. Really loved getting rimmed while pumping a girl. Had a total of 4 pops in 14 hrs from 8 pm to 10 am..

SexyKing89
02-05-18, 16:49
Hi everyone,

This is regarding same Punjabi girl I had met through a spa in Thane.

I got many request for the contact of the lady. I had replied to as many as I can, but only spa name, address and girl name. This is kind request to everyone please understand and don't get angry on PM for not giving contact. I will not mention there name in public forum, there are few members who got angry and sending angry message. One particular person sending threatening PM like if you don't give contact than he will post negative review about me on forum.

All of you please understand why I'm doing this is if I give direct contact she might ask for reference and so many people calling her suddenly might make her increase rates or change number. So it will be a loss for all of us.

It's so easy to befriend her in some sessions in spa and than ask her to meet out. This way she won't feel she is in demand, as you shall be her normal client in spa, also she won't feel harassed by calling.

Some seniors do have method of selecting a genuine person from his post history / WhatsApp chat and than share, for me I'm still not able to differentiate between the genuine and non genuine member, so I shared spa details with as many as I can.

Thanks.

Member #4637
02-05-18, 18:13
Hi everyone,

Got her number from a friend. Part time model and actress. Quotes around 20 k for one time. Any feedback on the service? Is she worth it? Seniors might want to step in!

Cheers,

MongerInCloset.Dudette wants 50 k. Seriously? She's got cute pics but I'd get a return ticket to BKK, bang 3 cute chick all inclusive and still save money to buy Chinese dick lotions.

Jaideep
02-05-18, 18:32
I guess this is Nikki the NE chick with big boobs? It's not a good sign that an indy gets introduced to the forum and her rates go up from 8 k to 15 k in a month! As members, there is surely something we are doing wrong if every new indy hikes her rates like this and only the same old ones like fiza, pooja, elisha etc are left. We should learn from the Delhi forum that has found a way to share many new indys and not hike their rates too. Whether it is some members acting as pimps to inflate prices or newbies agreeing to whatever rates the indys want, this is not good for any of us in the long run.Add Pushpanjali to this list also.

She used to be avb for 3. 5 to 5 k for ST and 8 k for LT but now she is quoting 8 k for ST only.

Member #4637
02-05-18, 19:27
Bros,

SP sent the attached pics. Some look genuine. Some not from a reverse search.

Wants me to come to sakinaka signal. I've given it a miss but just wanted to ensure did the right thing.

Reverts appreciated.

Member #4637
02-05-18, 23:20
So I could not get enough action and despite all warnings, got in touch with SP from Sakinaka. He sent the chick very late. Chick came to hotel, bait and swap, but anyways the new chick looked doable and was smelling of perfume. She came to the room, I paid up and started the deed.

Loose pussy and Halfway through worked down her pussy and figured out the reason for the strong perfume. She had a reeking pussy. Couldn't continue, told her can't do it any more because I am very tired after the travel. She insisted that I should continue but couldn't get that foul smell out of mind. Immediately took off the condom and washed up.

Dirtiest experience ever. Lost some money but earned some sense.

BoobsManiac
02-06-18, 04:25
Bros,

Wants me to come to sakinaka signal. I've given it a miss but just wanted to ensure did the right thing.

Reverts appreciated.Where are the pics attached bro?

BoobsManiac
02-06-18, 04:26
So I could not get enough action and despite all warnings, got in touch with SP from Sakinaka. He sent the chick very late. Chick came to hotel, bait and swap, but anyways the new chick looked doable and was smelling of perfume. She came to the room, I paid up and started the deed.

Loose pussy and Halfway through worked down her pussy and figured out the reason for the strong perfume. She had a reeking pussy. Couldn't continue, told her can't do it any more because I am very tired after the travel. She insisted that I should continue but couldn't get that foul smell out of mind. Immediately took off the condom and washed up.

Dirtiest experience ever. Lost some money but earned some sense.Please go through my recent post about recent SP tricks, it will help you in future.

Vishal1980
02-06-18, 11:48
Does any one have her Number and name please PM me.

Nirav Man
02-06-18, 13:06
Thanks to one of the senior bro, who helped me with the number of independent truly a gem.

Been month, I used any service, so was desperate to try one of the girl, contacted few inde no one reply except 1. Since she didn't knew me asked for reference, all I had was name, than remember that senior was on whatsupp with me, so gave her last 4 digit and she tried to contact her, she was reluctant to even give me the pics, finally I convinced her it to share. She gave me the pic, earlier impression was ok seeing the pics, I told her will meet you after 2 days.

But had word on whatsup with the one who provided her contact & the review I got was amazing, so I have to try her, than came the Saturday, whatsup than I am comming no reply, but later got her whatsup than she is ready & shaved.

She help me to reach her place in mira road, in one of the aunties flat & there she comes. Truly speaking not impressed with the face first, but was impressed when she turn around. What a bubbly ass. Desperate to get her out of the cloths.

Talk to her little was planning for one session but once out of the cloths & then she started giving BBBJ. Damn stopped her right away, johnny was very excited, so told her do it for another session.

Out came the cover in WOT position. Empty the balls & washed ourselves. Than talk a little bit.

That BBBJ got my johnny up in now time, was so excited that I completed two session in 45 min, instead for 1 + hours. She was no time watcher.

Took her in doggy & mirror on the side was cherry on top. What a bubbly ass.

Enough details.

Damage 8 K for 2.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10 , flat tummy medium boob not shaggy.

Ass: 9/10 little hard not soft that looses 1 point.

Attitude: 10/10.

BBBJ: 11/10.

I talk to senior who shared the number, he said not to share without permission, will follow that. Even the lady doesn't want to many customers & don't want to her to jack up the price.

So sorry guys, contact is in not sharing mode.

Wadala 2323
02-06-18, 14:20
Malad girl xxxxxxx022?

However, one night before the deed she started asking for 2 k advance as her mother is hospitalised as she's suffering from cancer. I denied any advance.

On the day of the meeting, she started saying that she doesn't have money for traveling, and that she would need money. I denied stating that she can come to a station and I'll pick her up.

However, after that she stopped replying, and my rare day of being free went for a waste..

Member #4637
02-06-18, 15:35
Where are the pics attached bro?Swear I attached them! These mobile browsers. And desperate fingers. LOL.

The first three were the subject of attraction.

MadMax12
02-06-18, 16:17
Bros,

Reverts appreciated.You did the right thing. Never trust unknown SP specially from Sakinaka. They demands too high and will provide very low profile girls.

Grover86
02-06-18, 17:36
I wanted to know about her service now after your recent encounter. Tried to inbox you but your PM is full.

Booked her 2 nights ago, she was asking for 5 k but finalised to 3 k with place, enjoyed lot for total 1 HR and 2 shots including BBBJ and DATY.

SummerTime1985
02-06-18, 20:00
Swear I attached them! These mobile browsers. And desperate fingers. LOL.

The first three were the subject of attraction.4th pic is Miss K an indie. Is she now working with an SP?? I have tried her. 6 k for 2 shots.

Swahil
02-06-18, 20:07
Hello,

Can someone suggest girl friend friendly budget hotels for use in Sakinaka, airport, or Powai? I have PM activated if you don't want to share name of the hotel over forum.

I have brought girls in Maratha and Marriott without any issues but I am on low budget this time. Was checking few apps out but they are costly too.

Also oyo rooms has option of couple friendly hotels. How reliable are they?

Anon Mous
02-06-18, 21:00
I have been mongering with the same set of chicks and now would like to move a ladder up. Seniors please guide me in finding some classy chicks. I have tried Elisha and it was an awesome experience. I spent about 20 K for two. Three hours of fun and PSE. Now I am looking forward to trying models / struggling actresses or extremely pretty girls who give great service. Please help guys.I had requested similar info. from fellow seniors in the Delhi thread and got contacts of a couple of SPs providing CIS cuisine in Delhi. Would not be averse to trying Indian / Russian food of high end quality and I mean top of the food chain stuff. If the quality is solid, don't mind shelling big bucks. Exclusivity means a lot. Had posted a FR requesting info., but no luck so far. So, guys, any input would be valuable. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
02-07-18, 05:31

The first three were the subject of attraction.Law of mongering.

The more attractive the pic of girl, the more chances of getting duped. In other words, the chances of getting duped by a SP is directly proportional to the attractiveness of the pic shared.

Regards.

MumbaiLad
02-07-18, 07:30
Malad girl xxxxxxx022?Yes. The same girl. Says she now stays in Mira road!

HiThereAloha
02-07-18, 07:43

The first three were the subject of attraction.Bro,

Several are super in this line up. Can understand why you lost control and had this experience. Do read up several "How To" FRs by experienced seniors. Free advice from them will save you loads of $$ Monger Sade. Monger hard!

BoobsManiac
02-07-18, 09:10
Hello folks,

Seems Nikki Meghalaya is now associated with a lady SP. Hence whatever demand is now will be shared by Nikki and the lady SP. Kindly take note. Time to forget her.

Mah01
02-07-18, 10:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

JustFishing
02-07-18, 13:48
4th pic is Miss K an indie. Is she now working with an SP?? I have tried her. 6 k for 2 shots.Yes, the 4th pic is Karishma and as far as I know she doesn't work with any SP. This pic was her Whatsapp profile pic. So if there's an SP sharing her pic, he's probably a fraud.

As you rightly said Karishma charges 6 K for 2 shots and 1 K for the place if you ask her to arrange.

JustFishing
02-07-18, 13:50
Who is she? Based on your FR, I felt this was about Fiza.

Thanks to one of the senior bro, who helped me with the number of independent truly a gem.

Been month, I used any service, so was desperate to try one of the girl, contacted few inde no one reply except 1. Since she didn't knew me asked for reference, all I had was name, than remember that senior was on whatsupp with me, so gave her last 4 digit and she tried to contact her, she was reluctant to even give me the pics, finally I convinced her it to share. She gave me the pic, earlier impression was ok seeing the pics, I told her will meet you after 2 days.

But had word on whatsup with the one who provided her contact & the review I got was amazing, so I have to try her, than came the Saturday, whatsup than I am comming no reply, but later got her whatsup than she is ready & shaved.

She help me to reach her place in mira road, in one of the aunties flat & there she comes. Truly speaking not impressed with the face first, but was impressed when she turn around. What a bubbly ass. Desperate to get her out of the cloths..

BangBanggo
02-07-18, 14:29
Got a contact of SP from one of the member here. Got a friendly with SP who is lady running show in private apartment in Malad. She messaged a picture of tall young girl as I requested.

Place: 8/10 - Neat, clean, in high tower. Downside Mhada building and it seem her own bed room.

Girl: 7/10 - Tall, be shape boobs, round ass.

She shown her pictures of some of the Bhojpuri movies that she done. Interestingly one of her youtube video have more than 2 Million views and she danced well in that.

Not a time watcher, did lot of chit chat.

Total damage - 1 shot 6 K including everything + 300 for transport to girl.

She asked 8 K for 2 shots but I was not in mood.

Note that this is via SP so I do not have girl's direct number.

Grover86
02-07-18, 16:44
FR on Radhika from Nerul end digits 438.

Warmed up a little at a SB in the area and called up Radhika. No ref required though. Fixed up at a lodge and waited for her in the room.

I always expect the worse every time before I meet a new indie. This keeps me ready. She arrived. Radhika is a 5.3 tall Bengali white skin lady in her late 30's, with a little tummy but a good frame with not too small boobs. We exchanged smiles and then she gave me her first bullshit. She asked me for auto fare and the whole payment upfront, and that she will be back after paying the auto. I burst into laughter after her absurd demand. She was like "why the fuck are you laughing?" in a rude tone. Now that irritated me. I gave her rudeness back with my arrogant loud voice "fuck off! I am not interested in you anymore" and started picking up my things to leave. She got confused as my this reaction was the least she expected. Then we had a talk about 1st pay and then deed to which I said a strict no. She got disappointed while I repeatedly told her to leave. She went to the door and locked it and came back to the bed and sat beside me with her head low. Some silence and then I got calm. Then just for the fuck of it I said I will give a portion of the payment and she needs to enlighten if we are going to do this. She was like OK. I can't do a lady if she's not happy to do it.

We undressed, kissed her all over the body as she was white and smelled good. Leave alone DFK, even FK was not there. Well, I had expected this. After cuddling, she kinda got into the mood started rubbing my jhonny was was erect already. She stroke it for a while and then covered it and gave an awesome hands-free CBJ. I got damn horny and took her in WOT which was also good. She also started enjoying as her moans were subtle but real. Sucked on the boobies while WOT then missi and came.

We had a smoke each and shared another one after that. While smoking, I told her don't you dare give shit to people like this and spoil the mmod in the start. I paid her in full and she was delighted. We cracked some jokes and had good time chit chatting. She lay there on a towel. The look of a white lady in her towel with nice white legs and payal and toe ring kinda made me horny. I jumped back on bed and started the second round.

Again CBJ and WOT, but this time she was totally on it fully as she got comfortable. She even gave an FK in WOT. Switched to doggy, in which at a point she pushed back ehile I stood still. She literally gave it to me. The missi and came.

Dressed up and dispersed.

Looks 7/10 white and cute but short for me.

Boobs 7/10 nice and handfull.

Pussy 7/10 not loose not tight.

Damages 3 k 2 pops plus 500 rs A/C room and 10 prs condom boy.

BoobsManiac
02-07-18, 18:07

However, after that she stopped replying, and my rare day of being free went for a waste.

Please beware and don't fall into her trap, as I got msgs from a few people that she's asked advances from them too!

Hope I get another girl in this range soon.

Regards,

ML.Any pics would be helpful for other members bro.

Regards.

JustFishing
02-08-18, 05:46
I have a foursome and threesome planned today at Grand Hyatt Kalina. FRs will follow. Right now, I wanted advice on how to get the girls in without drama. The lifts need key cards so I will have to accompany the girls up to be able to let them in. Any one who has managed at Grand Hyatt?

Happy999
02-08-18, 08:04
How was your experience with her? Mine was good but she looked different in reality.

Got a contact of SP from one of the member here. Got a friendly with SP who is lady running show in private apartment in Malad. She messaged a picture of tall young girl as I request

PilotCool
02-08-18, 08:13
Hey guys,

Is there any setup like NL 1B1 f anywhere else where you can get NL Prime category of girls for 5500 above?

WsgCoolToad
02-08-18, 08:13
Its not necessary that you should share contact with everyone. Its purely upto you.

Hi everyone,

This is regarding same Punjabi girl I had met through a spa in Thane.

I got many request for the contact of the lady. I had replied to as many as I can, but only spa name, address and girl name. This is kind request to everyone please understand and don't get angry on PM for not giving contact. I will not mention there name in public forum, there are few members who got angry and sending angry message. One particular person sending threatening PM like if you don't give contact than he will post negative review about me on forum.

All of you please understand why I'm doing this is if I give direct contact she might ask for reference and so many people calling her suddenly might make her increase rates or change number. So it will be a loss for all of us.

It's so easy to befriend her in some sessions in spa and than ask her to meet out. This way she won't feel she is in demand, as you shall be her normal client in spa, also she won't feel harassed by calling.

Some seniors do have method of selecting a genuine person from his post history / WhatsApp chat and than share, for me I'm still not able to differentiate between the genuine and non genuine member, so I shared spa details with as many as I can.

Thanks.

WsgCoolToad
02-08-18, 08:56
Nice FR you got to be really lucky to have such kind of experience.

Carried some cola and some chips. Was hungry as hell. So munched along. Helped getting Sweta to warm up while Neha continued to get frisky.

As always, Neha took the lead while I chose to feel Swetas knobs. Real soft ones and sensitive too. Before you knew, I was in my birthday suit and ready for action. Neha was the first one to strip down and and Sweta followed suit. As I sat on the bed, Neha took the front while Sweta settled right behind me. The magic with their tongues began and man was it fun or what.

All the right places, all the right touches and Johnny was up for a salute already! Felt both the pussies, sweta was all wet while neha was still getting there. Went on for a good 10 odd minutes, some moaning and panting thrown in between for good measure. Then it was time for action.

First up Sweta, the wetter of the two followed by Neha. Alright too much details in here now! All in all a pleasurable threesome. My first and a memorable one indeed. The best part for me, experienced ladies trying to genuinely please as well as having a good time along the way.

In summary, milfs, good service, not young girls is my thing. And I wasn't disappointed. And the damages? Well, if you have read my previous posts, you would know I am a value hunter. This one wasn't any different .5 k + room for the whole deal. WIR. Heck yeah. And maybe check out her entire friendliest too!

P.S: please don't spam my PM. And if I do share these contacts with you, please don't up the rates any further.

JustFishing
02-08-18, 10:34
Hi friends,

I have her numbers ending with, 790 and Aarohi, 23.

Need review and reference.

Please PM me if you across any.

Thanks in advance.Maya might be a Locanto SP. Found an ad with the same number under the name Janvi.

No idea about the other number.

Joshua08
02-08-18, 11:48
Dear fellow members,

Kindly provide me with spas providing full service other than Country Spa. Really want to try something new! (not particular about Thai). I will pass on the connects of Indies that I have! ?

MumbaiNewbie
02-08-18, 12:00
Hi guys,

Visited F spa in Borivali east yesterday. Had been here a couple of times earlier and had got good service. Yesterday I realized my regular Miss V was not at work so was assigned another lady. Horrible massage and no service. I was bitterly disappointed. While I was leaving, in spite of the bad service the girl then asked me for "Good Luck". I was pissed just left from there.

Please avoid this no matter how badly you need the release.

BoobsManiac
02-08-18, 13:16
Its not necessary that you should share contact with everyone. Its purely upto you.Rightly said. It also ensures less rush and price control.

Praks111
02-08-18, 16:17
Well I had tried couple of times so far at the same place. But my experience was a 3 year old story. Usually in the evening times was when I used to get the girl to my room. If they are presentable all you need to do is go. To lobby and walk with them. They are not presentable then walking with them would be awkward for you. Since this hotel lifts have access cards so you don't have a choice. The good thing in this hotel is the front desk is slightly away from the main entrance towards the left hand side while the lifts are in the right corner. The way to lifts you have some seating arrangements so it should not be a problem. You can sit for a while chit chat and then move. Enjoy your 4 some or 3 some activity but don't forget to post you FR.

I have a foursome and threesome planned today at Grand Hyatt Kalina. FRs will follow. Right now, I wanted advice on how to get the girls in without drama. The lifts need key cards so I will have to accompany the girls up to be able to let them in. Any one who has managed at Grand Hyatt?

Rahul2030
02-08-18, 17:35
Heard from a fellow monger from sister forum that the S Spa opened by ex-staff of RR had some LE activity recently. No confirmation on the news. Do check / confirm before going to this spa.Yes, its confirmed it was raided. Also this place is still having a bumpy ride so guys be careful.

NightRockstar
02-08-18, 19:15
I have a foursome and threesome planned today at Grand Hyatt Kalina. FRs will follow. Right now, I wanted advice on how to get the girls in without drama. The lifts need key cards so I will have to accompany the girls up to be able to let them in. Any one who has managed at Grand Hyatt?If not anyone then surely you will set the stage. Look forward to hear your experience.

Adckbpu
02-09-18, 08:07
Hi friends,

I am there in Mumbai for today and tomorrow it would be great help if some one could suggest some nice spa in Andheri East where I can manage to get nice extras, it would be great also if you could suggest the name of therapist.

Also if there is any indie in that area who has place would do.

Please PM me the details.

Thank you in advance.

Xplorer18
02-09-18, 08:47
Heya all lovely Mumbaikars!

Going to visit Mumbai for a couple of nights. Any help with trusted SPs will be of great help.

In the past you guys have been very helpful, but the contacts have become obsolete now.

I promise to take care of you guys when you visit my home town, Bangalore.

Always09
02-09-18, 08:58
Hi mongers,

Will be in Mumbai soon and looking for some expert comments and advise on the mongering scene. Bangalore has booming prices and lesser quality. That has almost put a stop to my mongering here. Delhi was good and really helpful mongers in there.

Reading through the Mumbai forum it looks more or less like Bangalore however there would be someone with hidden gems / places. Please share if OK.

Looking for good hang out clubs. Not sure if Dance Bars are there in Mumbai anymore. Indes would be helpful too.

Thanks.

Monocef
02-09-18, 10:41
If not anyone then surely you will set the stage. Look forward to hear your experience.I am envious boss.

Threesome is always is a fun.

But in India its mostly fucking 2 *****.

Mostly they may not be open to different ideas.

Even changing condom for different partner is tedious some time.

Hope you enjoy the show.

I would have tried two different rooms for girls than to spoiling whole show.

Jit1985
02-09-18, 13:40
Please share SP contact. Who was she?

Got a contact of SP from one of the member here. Got a friendly with SP who is lady running show in private apartment in Malad. She messaged a picture of tall young girl as I requested.

Place: 8/10 - Neat, clean, in high tower. Downside Mhada building and it seem her own bed room.

Girl: 7/10 - Tall, be shape boobs, round ass.

She shown her pictures of some of the Bhojpuri movies that she done. Interestingly one of her youtube video have more than 2 Million views and she danced well in that.

Not a time watcher, did lot of chit chat.

Total damage - 1 shot 6 K including everything + 300 for transport to girl.

She asked 8 K for 2 shots but I was not in mood.

Note that this is via SP so I do not have girl's direct number.

Jit1985
02-09-18, 13:43
Have you tried nikita sharma. How to contact her.

35 K is out of my range which I will negotiate but I want to make sure that the SP is authentic and provides good experience?

JustFishing
02-09-18, 13:57
Well I had tried couple of times so far at the same place. But my experience was a 3 year old story. Usually in the evening times was when I used to get the girl to my room. If they are presentable all you need to do is go. To lobby and walk with them. They are not presentable then walking with them would be awkward for you. Since this hotel lifts have access cards so you don't have a choice. The good thing in this hotel is the front desk is slightly away from the main entrance towards the left hand side while the lifts are in the right corner. The way to lifts you have some seating arrangements so it should not be a problem. You can sit for a while chit chat and then move. Enjoy your 4 some or 3 some activity but don't forget to post you FR.Thanks for the tips. Turned out to be pretty easy to bring the girls in after all. Will write about it in my FR.

JustFishing
02-09-18, 14:41
Had a crazy time at Grand Hyatt. A very close buddy of mine visited Mumbai and we decided to monger together. It was a night of excesses and clearly a case of being too greedy.

We first had the legendary PK over for an MMF threesome which was a first time for all 3 of us. She and I are quite comfortable and so she agreed to one. My friend had informed at the reception that his 2 friends would be coming. I confidently walked over to the reception with PK and one of the hotel staff gave us lift access.

Realized that pretty sophisticated acrobatics is involved in some of positions shown in porn films but we soon found a couple of positions that worked like she and me in a 69 while my friend slammed into her in doggy, and she in WOT on my friend while I got blown by her while standing. Won't bore you with the details but let's just say that apart from anal, everything was fair game. Capped the 2 sessions off with a lovely time in the shower with her.

No sooner had she left than Lucy and her friend Maya called to say that they have reached. At that point we thought that the evening was going to be a total washout because I for sure couldn't imagine how I would get it up. My friend and I both went down and met the girls in the lobby and confidently walked past the reception to the lift.

Ordered some room service and after dinner and a few drinks we were ready to go. Surprisingly we had not problem getting it up for the girls. What followed was an intense 4 way. Halfway through, we changed condoms and swapped girls. It was a lot of fun because the girls were very into each other and everyone was chill. The regular alphanumeric soup of positions followed. Spent some time with both girls in the shower which was fun too. The only regret is that we ran out of condoms and so couldn't go for round 2. Although I am almost certain that round 2 (technically round 4) would have been a medical miracle for me if it happened.

Lesson learned, won't be too ambitious and try for 4 shots in a 4-5 HR window. Will definitely opt for quality over quantity. That said it was certainly a night of many firsts and a night of fun.

Banger9
02-09-18, 15:27
Dear seniors and fellow mongers,

I have been a silent watcher of this forum for quite some time and have requested couple of times before for contacts of indies. Request if you help! Can share my two bits on spas of Mumbai.

TIA!

Thunder Bolt
02-09-18, 16:13
Hi all. Will be in Mumbai towards end of next week. Any contacts with reference and indicated budgets will be appreciated. Will reciprocate with contacts that I have in Bangalore.

Pm me.

SexyKing89
02-09-18, 22:03
Had a crazy time at Grand Hyatt. A very close buddy of mine visited Mumbai and we decided to monger together. It was a night of excesses and clearly a case of being too greedy.
w.Really a great way to spend a day.

For me don't know MMF can be comfortable at all, specially if other guy is your frnd, somehow one can manage other guy being a stranger.

And yes indeed 4 pops in such short period is more fun than pain to cum 3rd and 4th time. This is just my opinion. But every time a opportunity struck, I would give in four 3 or more pops to do paisa wasool.

And yes loved reading every bit of FR, also announcing it before the deed actually happened made the reading even more exciting. Great going. Keep the good work.

BoobsManiac
02-10-18, 07:42
Have you tried nikita sharma. How to contact her.Bro,

He is talking about some other girl.

Viiki
02-10-18, 08:51

Lesson learned, won't be too ambitious and try for 4 shots in a 4-5 HR window. Will definitely opt for quality over quantity. That said it was certainly a night of many firsts and a night of fun.Great FR. What were the charges for Lucy and Maya?

MyRulez
02-10-18, 10:37
There are gals at 11000 too, who are absolute bombs, but more the rates the more nakhras, get out disappointed, 1st they will not go for DFK, no nipple sucking, they the price are only of their looks, nothing else, 3.5 & 5.5 kull get everything, you can for 3 some too, select a gal & ask her about her best friend & see the lesbian play.

MyRulez.

Hey guys,

Is there any setup like NL 1B1 f anywhere else where you can get NL Prime category of girls for 5500 above?

GoldenTree
02-10-18, 13:08
Hello,

Can someone suggest girl friend friendly budget hotels for use in Sakinaka, airport, or Powai? I have PM activated if you don't want to share name of the hotel over forum.

I have brought girls in Maratha and Marriott without any issues but I am on low budget this time. Was checking few apps out but they are costly too.

Also oyo rooms has option of couple friendly hotels. How reliable are they?I used Oyo a couple of weeks ago. It was in the Ghatkopar area. No check in issues. Girl checked in an hour later. Only thing is she had to present her ID as well. But room was horrible. But if you're looking to just fuck and get out then it's OK. Pics on the site are absolutely a misrepresentation.

GopalRao
02-10-18, 15:21
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

TiaMoman
02-10-18, 23:44
Hey guys,

Thank you everyone who helped me out for my Mumbai trip.

Special thanks to Bopshep & Bond as always they are helpful always.

So coming straight to the point got in touch with Miss from Darkness area, coordinated the time and reached the safe place where she called me. After entering the room I gave a Silk Chocolate and hugged her like a GF. Then the DFK & in no time we were in birthday suits. The deed started with CBJ followed by Wot, then Miss. And ended in WOT. That was round one.

After chitchat we were ready for the round two. It generally happens with me, if the round 2 is done with quick succession then it will be more harder for the girl to sustain, as I don't come so easily, it had happened with me many times. Eventually the girl is dead tired or sweating like a pig. The same thing happened with this as well. So we started with some playing with each other and I sucked her melons like today is the last day, which aroused her and she was Drooling-ly wet down there. I also asked to play with it and rub it hard to which she agreed to do it. Then the first it was Miss. Where I banged her real hard, then asked her to come over, after some time she was dead tired and she was like did I took any pills or something like that, I swear to God I don't take pills. So she requested it to do a HJ. Simultaneously I was fingering her glory hole and after few minutes I came. I felt like Mumbai Summers are early enough, we both were profusely sweating. It was a good experience overall.

Damages:8 k with the place. Time almost 2 hrs.

Girls attitude: very cool and GF types.

Place: New place for her as well but safe.

Body type:5. 3 good figure, fair, cute smile, soft skin, bit saggy melons, bit loose pussy.

Spigot38
02-11-18, 06:10
Hi fellow mongers,

Was at NL yesterday evening. Took Sweety for first time. 5.6 height, late 20's, on the healthier side, firm boobs. She loves boobs sucked, squeezed. WOT, missy, doggy but no DFK or fingering. 1 B1 F coming from hospital side. At 3.5 K and 45 min.

Regards,

Spigot.

KingCrimson69
02-11-18, 07:28
First, thanks to Unnisex, HiThereAloha & Bangsex for sharing. This is a quick and dirty report of my visit to NL and a couple of MPs.

NL- found it very easy to find the place. Called SP from hospital gate and he could actually see me from the lane across the street. Went up to 1 f in B1 and ambiance in the corridor was right out of a Mogambo movie. Showed me 5 to 6 girls in the 3. 5 range and I selected a tall dusky one with great knockers. The room was OK and toilet clean. Even had Listerine. Arty was good fun and gave a decent BBJ and I not-so-pleasantly surprised her by cumming in her mouth. But she was a sport. Total VFM.

Experience at K&K MP in Andheri was poor. The badnaam Hui lass was too busy asking for refrence to give me full access. Denied a BJ and just tit access. Tipped 500 for HJ.

Now I'm in CCD waiting for an appointment in another 30 min with Ms. J at M&S spa in Ironman area. Will report if good experience. Back home to Banga tomorrow.

KingCrimson69
02-11-18, 19:21
First, thanks to Unnisex, HiThereAloha & Bangsex for sharing. This is a quick and dirty report of my visit to NL and a couple of MPs.

NL- found it very easy to find the place. Called SP from hospital gate and he could actually see me from the lane across the street. Went up to 1 f in B1 and ambiance in the corridor was right out of a Mogambo movie. Showed me 5 to 6 girls in the 3. 5 range and I selected a tall dusky one with great knockers. The room was OK and toilet clean. Even had Listerine. Arty was good fun and gave a decent BBJ and I not-so-pleasantly surprised her by cumming in her mouth. But she was a sport. Total VFM.

Experience at K&K MP in Andheri was poor. The badnaam Hui lass was too busy asking for refrence to give me full access. Denied a BJ and just tit access. Tipped 500 for HJ.

Now I'm in CCD waiting for an appointment in another 30 min with Ms. J at M&S spa in Ironman area. Will report if good experience. Back home to Banga tomorrow.Great experience at M&S with a super petite joyful Lassie. In the first minute she confirmed I badly needed a bum massage and took the undies off. She enjoyed a DATY with a finger up her arse and gave me a ok BJ. However she did request that I not come in her mouth. So I was a good boy and told her to extract in time. Damage 1200 at counter and 1200 as tips (she kept it open).

WebKing
02-11-18, 20:12
There are gals at 11000 too, who are absolute bombs, but more the rates the more nakhras, get out disappointed, 1st they will not go for DFK, no nipple sucking, they the price are only of their looks, nothing else, 3.5 & 5.5 kull get everything, you can for 3 some too, select a gal & ask her about her best friend & see the lesbian play.

MyRulez.Can any one tell the location please.

RajFun
02-12-18, 05:24
Great experience at M&S with a super petite joyful Lassie. In the first minute she confirmed I badly needed a bum massage and took the undies off. She enjoyed a DATY with a finger up her arse and gave me a ok BJ. However she did request that I not come in her mouth. So I was a good boy and told her to extract in time. Damage 1200 at counter and 1200 as tips (she kept it open).Hello guys,

Looking for some fun between Borivali and Andheri. Any help with address and advice will be appreciated.

Rajfun.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PramodVijayan
02-12-18, 07:51
Hi guys,

Thanks to Bopshep who shared the contact.

This took place 2 weeks back. Called her up and fixed appointment. Reached the lodge as instructed by her and booked room. Room was pretty decent considering you have to just be there for 2 hrs. She came within 15 minutes. Did some chit chat for some 15 minutes. Both got undressed and Then started with DFK. She is very gud in that and gives full mouth access and reciprocates with equal passion. Then sucked her nipples to hearts content. Nice erect nipples. Started with BBJ which was OK. Not sloppy. Then fingered her really hard with 2 fingers. By this time she was really horny and completely into it. Made me lie down and then started biting my nipples. It was a bit painful but I was enjoying her wild attitude. She then covered my johny with Condom and started riding me. She rides really well like a porn star. She was fucking me literary. Her facial expressions while riding were driving me crazy. Then we got up and she suggested we try on the chair. I was impressed. She wants to try different positions. So used the chair nicely and fucked her in a couple of different positions. We shifted to doggy position then. THEN WOT again. This time she was riding like there was no tomorrow. Feeling of WOT along with DFK is amazing. She told me that she was going to cum and told me to cum together. Tried my best but could not. Eventually she same and collapsed on me. Turned her around and started in missionary and fucked hard to finish.

Overall it was complete VFM. She is really wild and it was difficult to keep up.

Looks. Petite, cute face with full luscious lips. No sign of fat anywhere. Completely flat tummy. Nice suckable nipples but boobs were slightly saggy.

Performance. Complete GFE. She too enjoys it. Enjoys a hard fuck.

Damages- 5 k 1 pop.

Once again thanks to Bopshep who guided me well. It's because of seniors like him that freshers like me are able to get gud stuff.

Have fun guys.

ApacheGuy
02-12-18, 08:17
Hi guys.

I m looking for a chick in 3 k range near Malad Goregaon.

Can someone please help with contacts?

Devil30
02-13-18, 08:05
Hello to all seniors and juniors,

Last week of my vacations and Mumbai it is. Live and work in Germany and this my first visit in 7 years and what a blast it has been. Thanks to a senior from the Chennai forum who did help me with a contact an absolute MILF. FR posted.

I am a bit hesitant to try LOC as I had a very very bad experience my last time here with a SP who provided me a good looking girl but null services. She was so arrogant and the normal stuff no kissing etc etc. I was so pissed and later on was told all this happens in Andheri. Unfortunately it's the same place that I'm staying this time as well.

Would kindly request members here to help me out if possible with some MILF contacts. I did try a SP from LOC this morning (dint want to) but he was asking me to transfer money via PAYTM which I don't know if I should.

Thank you once again guys and to all who keep posting FRs and keep this forum alive. Kudos to you guys!

Stay safe and cheers.

YoursDeepus
02-13-18, 09:47
Thank you SmartvVarma for connecting me with Priya Kaur.

Priya has a dusky Punjabi look, she know how to look good though. She requires you to book at least a day in advance. So, booked her and set the rendezvous at the Saki naka metro station. She doesn't shares her pics. Reached the station and called her, she wasn't replying. There was a girl in black dress sitting at the help desk, I just gave a glance and called her again. Third time, this girl walks up to me and introduces herself as Priya. Any guess why she would do that?

I had booked oyo room near by and we walked up to it with her in short black dress and high heels. She is easy to talk to, generous with compliments and has some good skin and hair, my kind of thing. Doesn't drinks, so offered her tea and sandwich. She has some skills like kissing you with here lips curled inside! LOL. This is the first time I experienced someone doing it. So, she knows how to take care of you, carries some sexy dress in her bag. Fake moans were not bad either. And sex was good!

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 8/10 Curvy.

Sex: 9/10, if only her kiss and moans were real, but they are never any way so.

Damage: 10,000 + room.

WIR: Not if I can find someone for less. I guess she is overpiced. So, Please suggest some indie who charges less.

SmoothRohan
02-13-18, 09:49
Hi guys,

Got below girls pics. Wanted to know if any fellas know her. She looks petite and how I like. But will trust our senior and surely more experienced mates here. She is in Andheri sideb.Did you try her?

DecentMan224
02-13-18, 19:01
Awesome experience bro! Can't wait for my next Mumbai trip and I can try MFF with these ladies.

Safe mongering! Enjoy.

We first had the legendary PK over for an MMF threesome which was a first time for all 3 of us. She and I are quite comfortable and so she agreed to one. My friend had informed at the reception that his 2 friends would be coming. I confidently walked over to the reception with PK and one of the hotel staff gave us lift access.

Realized that pretty sophisticated acrobatics is involved in some of positions shown in porn films but we soon found a couple of positions that worked like she and me in a 69 while my friend slammed into her in doggy, and she in WOT on my friend while I got blown by her while standing. Won't bore you with the details but let's just say that apart from anal, everything was fair game. Capped the 2 sessions off with a lovely time in the shower with her..

Langda Tyagi
02-13-18, 20:37
Was in Mumbai for a short time and was checking for some action. Checked an add on Locanto that was for Fair Village area. I reached out to that number and a guy who called himself Rahul, answered and said that he will send me some pictures. After getting a few pictures, I selected one and he mentioned that they were only available to meet me at certain hotels. So I got a ride to a hotel in fair village on link road.

Once inside the room, I get a call from the lady stating that she is running late and she will be there shortly. This is where things started going bad. The girl showed up late by almost an hour and she was fat and average looking. Also, the guy had said that the girl will be spending a couple of hours with me for 10 k, but even that was not true. After the first release the lady said that she was not sure why the guy said that, the rate is 10 K / shot. She was good to talk too but other than that, it was no fun.

Total damage- 10 K + hotel.

Face- 5/10.

Body- 5/10.

WIR. No.

Lessons to be learned.

PilotCool
02-13-18, 22:38
Everytime I've asked for the 11 k girl, they have said the girl's not here, never have been able to meet this "mythical beast". Have never tried a threesome, I assume to fully enjoy it you'll need to book for 2 hours, which pushes the price to 5.5 x 4 = 22 k? That's quite expensive.

MyRulez.

Kumar3636
02-14-18, 06:55
Nowadays sex if all about fake moans and sweet talks, and she is the queen in both, the problem is we like to have intellectual sex its good that at least you started the conversation that she is overpaid.

WsgCoolToad
02-14-18, 10:45
People like you should read the forum post before going for such things. Many seniors have provided enough information.

Was in Mumbai for a short time and was checking for some action. Checked an add on Locanto that was for Fair Village area. I reached out to that number and a guy who called himself Rahul, answered and said that he will send me some pictures. After getting a few pictures, I selected one and he mentioned that they were only available to meet me at certain hotels. So I got a ride to a hotel in fair village on link road.

Once inside the room, I get a call from the lady stating that she is running late and she will be there shortly. This is where things started going bad. The girl showed up late by almost an hour and she was fat and average looking. Also, the guy had said that the girl will be spending a couple of hours with me for 10 k, but even that was not true. After the first release the lady said that she was not sure why the guy said that, the rate is 10 K / shot. She was good to talk too but other than that, it was no fun.

Total damage- 10 K + hotel.

Face- 5/10.

Body- 5/10.

WIR. No.

Lessons to be learned.

SaintIn
02-14-18, 10:55
Dear all,

Need some help, there are few hotels in Thane East Side, which used to be a good place to get girls for ST. They used to call 4-5 girls mainly Bongs and you can choose, damages used to be in the range of 2-3 K. Last I enjoyed there is about 2 years ago, I heard in between those being closed down by LE. Any update on this these days?

Happy999
02-14-18, 11:26
A friend has received these pics from an SP. Being quoted 35-40 K. Though pics are nice, price seems to be on the higher side. Any feedback on them?

WebKing
02-14-18, 11:36
Everytime I've asked for the 11 k girl, they have said the girl's not here, never have been able to meet this "mythical beast". Have never tried a threesome, I assume to fully enjoy it you'll need to book for 2 hours, which pushes the price to 5.5 x 4 = 22 k? That's quite expensive.Can you please give the proper address. How someone can approach there without knowing anyone. I know it's located at south Mumbai. But can not find the exact place.

What are the quality of girl there.

Always09
02-14-18, 15:26
Hi mongers,

Will be in Mumbai soon and looking for some expert comments and advise on the mongering scene. Bangalore has booming prices and lesser quality. That has almost put a stop to my mongering here. Delhi was good and really helpful mongers in there.

Reading through the Mumbai forum it looks more or less like Bangalore however there would be someone with hidden gems / places. Please share if OK.

Looking for good hang out clubs. Not sure if Dance Bars are there in Mumbai anymore. Indes would be helpful too.

Thanks.Hello mongers,

Everytime I request for some expert help and post it. My mailbox is flooded with requests for help rather then expert help. Yes, there have been few people forthcoming but 90% of my incoming e-mails are for help.

Any help in Mumbai would be appreciated and also is Marriott GF friendly. Please advise.

SexyKing89
02-15-18, 04:41
Hi everyone,

This is a problem raised now while filing IT return this year.

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.

JustFishing
02-15-18, 06:10
The Mumbai forum has become unusually silent. What's up everyone? I am sure that the mongering activity has not reduced but field reports have died down.

Let's start reporting more and sharing more so that the supply is improved. This will solve the problem of average indies charging unjustifiably high rates.

I have an encounter lined up for tomorrow with someone who has not been spoken of before in this forum. She seems very high quality and I've been able to negotiate a good price (I think). Will share a field report if the encounter materialises.

NottyBramin
02-15-18, 06:20
Hello Mumbaikars!

I'm coming to Mumbai for 3-4 days. I know Mumbai is full of helpful people. Please inbox me some indies and MP contacts. Also planning to visit the famous country spa. I think I have decoded it but please mention the right name & branch & therapists' rates. Will be more than happy to help folks in Bangalore. TIA.

Tuks87
02-15-18, 08:07
Tried A spa in Brvli. Its the M&S spa branch. They have two Thai. Tried both of the them individually. Miss L & miss M. Damages 1.2 K counter and 2.5 K for BJ & DATY.

Locals only provide HJ so didn't find VFM.

Tuks87
02-15-18, 08:13
I had been to S. Star hotel near airport for some work. Saw an thai sitting alone in the coffee shop. By the looks she gave was sure she was a WG. Approached her and said she was free in the evening. Had good 2 hrs. I think she was flying back in two days.

Looks: nice and slim like most Thais. Fake boobs though.

Services: FS, Anal and CIM (she didn't gulp it down).

Damages: 10 K. Saved on the room charges since she was already staying at the hotel.

Have her FB contact.

Devil30
02-15-18, 08:57
Hi all,

Sorry to be posting this again as this is my last night in India and would appreciate if anybody cold help. Do not want to PM members and irritate them.

Thanks guys once again.

HunkerDude
02-15-18, 10:12
Hi guys,

Thanks to Bopshep who shared the contact.

This took place 2 weeks back. Called her up and fixed appointment. Reached the lodge as instructed by her and booked room. Room was pretty decent considering you have to just be there for 2 hrs. She came within 15 minutes. Did some chit chat for some 15 minutes. Both got undressed and Then started with DFK. She is very gud in that and gives full mouth access and reciprocates with equal passion. Then sucked her nipples to hearts content. Nice erect nipples. Started with BBJ which was OK. Not sloppy. Then fingered her really hard with 2 fingers. By this time she was really horny and completely into it. Made me lie down and then started biting my nipples. It was a bit painful but I was enjoying her wild attitude. She then covered my johny with Condom and started riding me. She rides really well like a porn star. She was fucking me literary. Her facial expressions while riding were driving me crazy. Then we got up and she suggested we try on the chair. I was impressed. She wants to try different positions. So used the chair nicely and fucked her in a couple of different positions. We shifted to doggy position then..Hey bro,

Nice FR.

Please share her pics.

Ayyash
02-15-18, 10:37
If any SP from NL is reading this, on the off chance, please contact me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SoftGuyMumbai
02-16-18, 05:26
Had been a avid & regular reader of the forum since a long time. Had membership of Blue Terra Spa, which got expired last month. Decided to take the plunge after reading about the Miss M at Thane MP. Requested the Senior member for the MP & Girl's name, but I believe he had still not read my MSG. Searched the Net, shortlisted a few MPs, called them up, did a bit of improvisation & Voila hit the right chord. Reached there late afternoon.

Madam told to change into disposables. Miss B comes into the room. I protest saying I had asked for Miss M. Came to know its her off today. Miss A them comes & offers herself. I think lets try her out. Will not go into details, as the Spa setup & massage was like any regular Spa. Miss A continued with a 45 minutes massage. Had full body access but No B2B. I fingered her while she did a HJ. Both of us came one after the other.

Shall visit again maybe to try out the Thai room therapy.

Investment: 1.8 K to Spa, 2 K to Miss A.

Rajwww
02-16-18, 07:30
Hi everyone,

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.Take a printout. Ues white ink to edit, make a xerox and produce it.

HiThereAloha
02-16-18, 09:01
I had been to S. Star hotel near airport for some work. Saw an thai sitting alone in the coffee shop. By the looks she gave was sure she was a WG. Approached her and said she was free in the evening. Had good 2 hrs. I think she was flying back in two days.

Looks: nice and slim like most Thais. Fake boobs though.

Services: FS, Anal and CIM (she didn't gulp it down).

Damages: 10 K. Saved on the room charges since she was already staying at the hotel.

Have her FB contact.Bro,

Do share her FB account with us as well. You lucked out big time!

Monocef
02-16-18, 10:48
Hi everyone,

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.Chill bro.

What are you afraid of.

Your brother must be also in spa scene.

So just don't try to manipulate banks statements.

Best of luck.

Salman7865
02-16-18, 11:19
How was your experience with her? Mine was good but she looked different in reality.Can you please share the details of her want to visit her.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

PramodVijayan
02-16-18, 11:43
Guys,

Planning a rendezvous next week. But first I need to search for a decent and budget friendly hotel in Andheri. Please help friends.

Praks111
02-16-18, 16:28
Guys,

I found one HW on Tinder. Claiming to be a part time WG. Her digits end with 755 and 271. I exchanged few messages on WA. She sent her pics. Quite heavy in built. Somehow I couldn't meet her because of my work. She offered her friend too saying that she and her friend can join a 3some act. She asked for 8 k for 2 hours and 3 k for her friend. She also said that her friend is open for Anal too.

She was irritating by calling again and again. My meetings didn't permit any time for me.

Has anyone tried her.

Waiting for reviews.

Fegg123
02-16-18, 17:06
This is probably a stupid question. But at NL, lets say you pay 3500 for 45 minutes. Do you get more than 1 shot if you get done in 15 minutes?

Ndn Playboy
02-16-18, 17:45
Did you try her?Not yet but hoping to this weekend.

Arjun31
02-16-18, 20:30
Special Thanks to JustFishing, Kingcrimson69, Pramodvijayan and RohanBlr. They were all very prompt in their responses and very helpful with the contacts. JustFishing you are awesome bud.

Was really hectic due to work so could find time only for two sessions in M&S spa and a session of epic sex with PK.

M&S met with 2 Ms. Js. First one was more like I won't do it to full top access and part bottom access with her on top of me grinding me while I indulge on her long perfect pink nipples. Second Ms. J was a bit more cooperative with complete access to her body and a good session of cuddling.

Both times 1200 at the counter and 1500 to the pretty women.

Session with PK was scheduled at 3 PM at my hotel in darkness. I wasn't very sure if she could come in without being noticed as the hotel had a strick guest policy. As told by JustFishing she is quite resourceful and she came in without any issues.

As stated by many she isn't a stunner but makes it up with her service. She came in jeans and a shirt. After the initial pleasantries and kisses she goes in and changes into a sexy black dress which ensure that her perfect breasts are visible to a man's delight and there started a 3 hour long session one of my longest sessions after a long time and damn we did everything and she was up for everything. She is very generous with her compliments and with my decent experience I could say that she came twice. Damn it was fun. Then we went to the shower had some fun in there too. After that session she made me some coffee and I ordered some sandwiches. After enjoying them she left.

Wanted to try Nikki that night but she said she was out of town and didn't have the guts to go to NL🔔😅

Over all even though the trip was hectic it was quite satisfying. Thank you to all who responded.

PK: 10 K damages.

Later.

AR.

ShanShay
02-16-18, 21:03
Hello all,

I am newbie at this site. I will be visiting Mumbai on work for few days this coming week. I am new to this escort thing, never had one but would like to try. I would appreciate if any one if you could give me references of escort who provides GFE services. I would be put staying at nice hotel at Bandra. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

TiaMoman
02-16-18, 22:45
Hi everyone,

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.Hi,

Even I have faced this issue. IMO which are tried and tested methods.

1. Open an account with min. Bal facility and use it. Don't keep bal. More then 10 k.

2. Open an account with someone trusted family members name like younger brother and who don't file the IT returns. Use it till he files the IT returns.

3. You can also open an account with small time Co-operative bank where the card is issued.

4. Try using paytm / or any other mobile wallet, which the spa accepts.

Others can suggest their options as well.

Regards.

BophSep
02-17-18, 04:11
Bro,

Nice FR I advise all not to share pics but share the name at least guys are clear about whom you are talking about. All Indies use Proxy name no issue in sharing the name in FR. I myself is confused whom you have met.

Hey guys,

Thank you everyone who helped me out for my Mumbai trip.

Special thanks to Bopshep & Bond as always they are helpful always.

So coming straight to the point got in touch with Miss from Darkness area, coordinated the time and reached the safe place where she called me. After entering the room I gave a Silk Chocolate and hugged her like a GF. Then the DFK & in no time we were in birthday suits. The deed started with CBJ followed by Wot, then Miss. And ended in WOT. That was round one.

After chitchat we were ready for the round two..

BophSep
02-17-18, 04:23
Nice FR, Yeh dil mange more, But have to control as you said quality is to be over quantity. Else you end up spending the amount but would have enjoyed more if it was quality time. Lucy and Maya are good pair and get involved in them self. And PK is always the one who enjoys Sex and get very much into deed with 100% involvement. Keep the FR coming. Regards

Realized that pretty sophisticated acrobatics is involved in some of positions shown in porn films but we soon found a couple of positions that worked like she and me in a 69 while my friend slammed into her in doggy, and she in WOT on my friend while I got blown by her while standing. Won't bore you with the details but let's just say that apart from anal, everything was fair game. Capped the 2 sessions off with a lovely time in the shower with her..

BophSep
02-17-18, 04:32
A woman normally lactate till a child is 2/3 year if she is regularly feeding. Her child is just 1 year hence outflow will be less but most probably lactating. In the last FR it is written she was lactating. Regards

Is Alfiya still lactating?.

BhukhaLauda
02-17-18, 08:17
Hi everyone,

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.Hey mate,

Here's what you can do. Convert the bank statement PDF file to Word using available software, for example WPS Office. Edit the names of the places mentioned in the statement. Once editing is done, convert the Word document back to PDF.

On a side note, I don't think bank statement is required to file IT return. Your 26 AS should be sufficient to file an IT return as it shows your income throughout the year.

Hope the above solution helps. If you have any queries, you can PM me.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

RattleStud
02-17-18, 09:27

Once inside the room, I get a call from the lady stating that she is running late and she will be there shortly. This is where things started going bad. The girl showed up late by almost an hour and she was fat and average looking. Also, the guy had said that the girl will be spending a couple of hours with me for 10 k, but even that was not true.You should have read earlier pages before plunging into this. Anyways this again send a message to the new comers to be aware of such incidents.

RattleStud
02-17-18, 09:30
Thank you SmartvVarma for connecting me with Priya Kaur.

Priya has a dusky Punjabi look, she know how to look good though. She requires you to book at least a day in advance. So, booked her and set the rendezvous at the Saki naka metro station. She doesn't shares her pics. Reached the station and called her, she wasn't replying. There was a girl in black dress sitting at the help desk, I just gave a glance and called her again. Third time, this girl walks up to me and introduces herself as Priya. Any guess why she would do that?

I had booked oyo room near by and we walked up to it with her in short black dress and high heels. She is easy to talk to, generous with compliments and has some good skin and hair, my kind of thing. Doesn't drinks, so offered her tea and sandwich. She has some skills like kissing you with here lips curled inside! LOL. This is the first time I experienced someone doing it. So, she knows how to take care of you, carries some sexy dress in her bag. Fake moans were not bad either. And sex was good!.Seems old stuff are getting dearer by days. Well that's why people have stopped sharing gems.

Tester
02-17-18, 10:00
No. NL rates are for one shot. However, there are some who have managed two as they were regulars. But rarely they give 2.

This is probably a stupid question. But at NL, lets say you pay 3500 for 45 minutes. Do you get more than 1 shot if you get done in 15 minutes?

WishList15
02-17-18, 10:39
Just edit the soft copy and give it to him for filing return. Mention dummy names and tell him those are personal expenses. Thereafter you may not really require those bank statements unless your case for scrutiny.

Hi everyone,

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.

WebKing
02-17-18, 10:56
No. NL rates are for one shot. However, there are some who have managed two as they were regulars. But rarely they give 2.What are the charges we have to pay there. Please give the reference.

TopRahul83
02-17-18, 11:15
Hi,

I will be having a layoff time of around 4 hrs of free time between 2 flight at the T1 airport. Can any of the seniors guide me to any near-by spa with extras. The time I have mentioned is exclusive of the reporting time.

Cheers,

Rahul.

LoveLorn123
02-17-18, 12:10
Had a lovely session at K&K with my old fav Worship. Asked her to finger herself while she jerked me off hot as hell bros! I love watching women jilling.I am new here, I am travelling to Mumbai next week can someone help with some contacts.

LoveLorn123
02-17-18, 12:14
Special Thanks to JustFishing, Kingcrimson69, Pramodvijayan and RohanBlr. They were all very prompt in their responses and very helpful with the contacts. JustFishing you are awesome bud.

Was really hectic due to work so could find time only for two sessions in M&S spa and a session of epic sex with PK.

M&S met with 2 Ms. Js. First one was more like I won't do it to full top access and part bottom access with her on top of me grinding me while I indulge on her long perfect pink nipples. Second Ms. J was a bit more cooperative with complete access to her body and a good session of cuddling.

Both times 1200 at the counter and 1500 to the pretty women.

Session with PK was scheduled at 3 PM at my hotel in darkness. I wasn't very sure if she could come in without being noticed as the hotel had a strick guest policy. As told by JustFishing she is quite resourceful and she came in without any issues..Share contacts bro.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

UnKingKhan
02-17-18, 12:53
Tried A spa in Brvli. Its the M&S spa branch. They have two Thai. Tried both of the them individually. Miss L & miss M. Damages 1.2 K counter and 2.5 K for BJ & DATY.

Locals only provide HJ so didn't find VFM.Try going in the day time they charge 1 k counter.

RzkHanna8
02-17-18, 12:53
Hi Seniors,

Can you please guide me. I will be in Mumbai next week.

Will be staying near Chakala Metro station.

Thank you in advance.

FineTune
02-17-18, 13:44
Guys,

I found one HW on Tinder. Claiming to be a part time WG. Her digits end with 755 and 271. I exchanged few messages on WA. She sent her pics. Quite heavy in built. Somehow I couldn't meet her because of my work. She offered her friend too saying that she and her friend can join a 3some act. She asked for 8 k for 2 hours and 3 k for her friend. She also said that her friend is open for Anal too.

She was irritating by calling again and again. My meetings didn't permit any time for me.

Has anyone tried her.

Waiting for reviews.Hey bro,

I had taken her services months back. The main lady is not a good looker but her Service is good. Her friend is good, slim, and excellent in service. I gave her 5 k for 2 hours of threesome fun. Negotiate for price.

Rahul2020
02-17-18, 16:41
Anyone knows or taken her service? Got her contact from AFF and ending digits 227. Let me know she genuine or fake. Quoting 10 k per session.

Geork17
02-17-18, 18:37
Last week had an awesome experience at country spa.

The wonderland girl A!* is really a wonder. She seduced me with sexy moves. She has a clean body, seems to be a dancer. Lots of sucking, B2B, HJ and finally bathing.

After having many average experiences like NL and others at Mumbai, feel country is awesome. But definitely its a big hole in the pocket 2.5 k counter + 4 K tips.

Seniors, please help any other better like country experience at a cheaper price.