PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Sgn1777
02-17-18, 19:51
Not a FR but an update on what's worked for me. Constantly on the lookout for the desperate housewife, I have been lucky a few times on tinder, CL, ok cupid and locanto. You need to create your profile / ad on each and you would be surprised with the hits. The better the writing, the better the hits. It's a myth only men are horny, you would be surprised how many women are looking for meat all the time. The best part, it's an amateur, the orgasm real and doesn't cost you much. Wonder if anyone else has been lucky this way.

TheBigBang
02-17-18, 21:30
Most will know this place in iron man. Just enter the name in Google maps it's near the Mcdonalds only. Anyway I'm am going there regularly and using service no FS yet but at least HJ with top and bottom access, and light prostate massage. This time went with Stella. This girl is really good at her job. She gives a decent massage and is ok for BBBJ, HJ and DATY. She has a very good rack and nice pussy lips to play on. Good attitude for service also.

Damages: 2 k entry and 2 k tip.

WIR for sure.

TheBigBang
02-17-18, 21:32
This is probably a stupid question. But at NL, lets say you pay 3500 for 45 minutes. Do you get more than 1 shot if you get done in 15 minutes?No you get 1 shot only.

TheBigBang
02-17-18, 21:35
A friend has received these pics from an SP. Being quoted 35-40 K. Though pics are nice, price seems to be on the higher side. Any feedback on them?Sounds like a scam bro.

SexGuy2799
02-18-18, 04:12
So finally get a chance to upload my FR. Visit was end of Decemeber.

Many thanks to Member SongokuDBz for guiding me to reach Country Spa Bandra, its actually quite a good riddle but was stupid enough to not get it.

Anyways, thanks to Senior BangSex for recommendations on choosing the right one. Ms K. Prebooked the appointment 2 days back and went in on a Thursday afternoon. I actually thought that the place would be empty but it really wasn't! There was a good wait list and almost all the rooms were occupied. Luckily, cause of my pre-booking I got direct access.

Took the Thai massage for 90 minutes. Paid 4 k (including GST. Yeah GST).

Got into the room with a shower. And within 2 minutes in came K fully dressed. So they gave me a set of clothes to wear which I did before K came in. As soon as she came, I asked her if I could remove my shirt and shorts, only stay in my boxers, she said whatever you want. After 5 mins o asked her if I could remove my boxers too and she replied again, whatever I want. After another 5 minutes I told her to remove her clothes too! And she came straight the to point. Told me 6 k for BBBJ and fingering, and 8 k for FS. After a lot of negotiating, she didn't budge and I did land up paying her the 8 k.

Now this K has got one hell of a body. A petite frame since she's from County Country and an awesome tattoo up her back on the side. Pretty killer. We then started and I must say, she gives on of the best BBBJ's ever. Man she really s**ks the balls sooo well its unbelievable. Soon after she came into the WOT, and I had my first shot. 10 minutes later she again started with a BBBJ and I was ready for round 2, took her in multiple positions and finally finished up in missionary.

I managed to get her cell number but haven't called her on the outside as yet.

Total Damages- 12 k (4 k counter + 8 k to K).

Face- 8/10.

Body- 9.5/10.

WIR. Hell yeah but pricey.

Cheers,

Vivek.

HornyPathan
02-18-18, 04:54
Hey please,

share details of the spa my PM is active cheers HP.

Most will know this place in iron man. Just enter the name in Google maps it's near the Mcdonalds only. Anyway I'm am going there regularly and using service no FS yet but at least HJ with top and bottom access, and light prostate massage. This time went with Stella. This girl is really good at her job. She gives a decent massage and is ok for BBBJ, HJ and DATY. She has a very good rack and nice pussy lips to play on. Good attitude for service also.

WIR for sure.

HiThereAloha
02-18-18, 07:00
Anyone knows or taken her service? Got her contact from AFF and ending digits 227. Let me know she genuine or fake. Quoting 10 k per session.Bro,

She looks too hot to be true! If she's real, and you do try her, I'd love to bang her bro. So do share an FR!

HiThereAloha
02-18-18, 07:10
Just edit the soft copy and give it to him for filing return. Mention dummy names and tell him those are personal expenses. Thereafter you may not really require those bank statements unless your case for scrutiny.Bro,

Good advice. But he will need to know how to convert PDFs to editable text and back. And CC statements all come with password protected statements.

Now if I may. Why are you mongering using your real name and card and number? Any and all your details can be traced back to your FB, LinkedIn, Insta and Other Accounts by any girl or SP / LE.

Thanks to Aashaaar linking even the Govt now knows you like B2BS and HJs or whatever.

And now you can't claim expenses for these.

I do wish you luck and hope you are able to sort your brother. And post that get onto cash.

Cheers and safe mongering.

Joshua Dsouza
02-18-18, 07:38
What are the charges we have to pay there. Please give the reference.Rates start from 2.5 k till 11.5 k for 1 pop.

Android
02-18-18, 08:47
Hi,

Even I have faced this issue. IMO which are tried and tested methods.

1. Open an account with min. Bal facility and use it. Don't keep bal. More then 10 k.

2. Open an account with someone trusted family members name like younger brother and who don't file the IT returns. Use it till he files the IT returns.

3. You can also open an account with small time Co-operative bank where the card is issued.

4. Try using paytm / or any other mobile wallet, which the spa accepts.

Others can suggest their options as well.

Regards.Use cash and you will be fine.

EyesWitcher21
02-18-18, 10:50
Hello fellow mongers,

I am going to be in Mumbai next of whole week in the airport area and will be put up in one of the 5 stars. Looking for good GFE indies contacts. Please PM me, will return favor when you are in Pune.

Much thanks.

TheBigBang
02-18-18, 13:08
Hey please,

share details of the spa my PM is active cheers HP.Number 7 and then Sanskrit word for energy centre. You'll find it easily.

TheBigBang
02-18-18, 13:12
Hi Seniors,

Can you please guide me. I will be in Mumbai next week.

Will be staying near Chakala Metro station.

Thank you in advance.Oh yes it will be a pleasure. All of us have nothing better to do than guide you. Or maybe, just RTFF?? Or take some trouble to Google you will get lots of leads. That is how you learn. Hope my guidance helps.

AbhiSingh
02-18-18, 15:12
A big shout to Mumbai friends mongers.

Is Mirador hotel near airport girl friendly?

Any good indies or SP nearby.

Please pm ASAP, can invite you too.

Thanks a ton brothers.

VFM16
02-18-18, 15:21
You are right bro. She has some serious sucking skills.

I started directly without clothes. No need to show any decency. Please negotiate early on else she will waste time.

We started with B2B then she moved downstairs. She started sucking balls and I had hard time resisting. Mind you she had not even touched my johhnny. Then she moved to johnny and made me cum without even touching hands.

As I performed DATY later, her moans were getting louder that I had to put towel on her mouth. FS was in different positions finally came in miss.

I thought you paid more. Don't increase prices. If you go to Pune, its much cheaper.

So finally get a chance to upload my FR. Visit was end of December.

Many thanks to Member SongokuDBz for guiding me to reach Country Spa Bandra, its actually quite a good riddle but was stupid enough to not get it.

Anyways, thanks to Senior BangSex for recommendations on choosing the right one. Ms K. Prebooked the appointment 2 days back and went in on a Thursday afternoon. I actually thought that the place would be empty but it really wasn't! There was a good wait list and almost all the rooms were occupied. Luckily, cause of my pre-booking I got direct access.

Took the Thai massage for 90 minutes. Paid 4 k (including GST. Yeah GST)..

JsFrFun
02-18-18, 15:47
I met her early Jan and she was still lactating. We were in my fav position WOT and as I squeezed them a little drops started trickling down. Am not a big fan of it so was a let down to me actually. But you would enjoy if its your thing.

A woman normally lactate till a child is 2/3 year if she is regularly feeding. Her child is just 1 year hence outflow will be less but most probably lactating. In the last FR it is written she was lactating. Regards.

LetsTryThis
02-18-18, 16:07
First of all thanks to CrazzyMonger for the contact and reference of Miss PK and thank you to Decentman224 for assisting in narrowing down the hotels. Being new to Mumbai it is good to have inde contacts handy. Haven't tried too many indes in past and for someone like me PK is a good option.

So pinged the fun loving Punjabi girl on a Saturday morning,(10/02) after a bit of hesitance and canceling her movie plans with her siblings she fixed evening appointment of 5:00 pm. Once I got confirmation I booked the hotel close to airport.

She is a smooth talker. Was texting back and forth for too long. Arrived on time. Asked me to come to the coffee shop, we met there and had a coffee and chit chat. Then moved to my room.

Once inside the room we immediately got down to business. I guess lots of stuff if already written about her so won't go in details.

Just wanted to highlight her awesome BBJ skills, it's first time I have seems Indian girl deep throating. She is full of energy. The wierd laugh during the act sometimes is irritating but can be ignored.

All in all good experience. She was there till almost 9.

Now on to my next hunt. Till then trying to get new contacts.

Cheers!

SongokuDBz
02-18-18, 17:19
Gald to hear you enjoyed at the county spa, I'm sure Miss K was more than amazing. Happy and safe mongering.

Cheers.

Took the Thai massage for 90 minutes. Paid 4 k (including GST. Yeah GST)..

SongokuDBz
02-18-18, 17:24
Bhai can you confirm if paying more is for FS or massage? As I'm sure 8 K is standard for an FS. As far as I can confirm it's same across Mumbai & Bangalore. I don't think he increased the price as it's standard, just clearing the air if there is was any confusion.

Cheers band safe mongering.

You are right bro. She has some serious sucking skills.

I started directly without clothes. No need to show any decency. Please negotiate early on else she will waste time.

We started with B2B then she moved downstairs. She started sucking balls and I had hard time resisting. Mind you she had not even touched my johhnny. Then she moved to johnny and made me cum without even touching hands.

As I performed DATY later, her moans were getting louder that I had to put towel on her mouth. FS was in different positions finally came in miss.

I thought you paid more. Don't increase prices. If you go to Pune, its much cheaper.

SexyKing89
02-18-18, 20:52
Hi guys,

A big thank you to everyone for your kind help and suggestions, specially to ones who had actually taken pain to pm me exact different level of editing bank statement.

What I ultimately did was, opened statement PDF in my phone, took a screen shot, so it got converted to a picture. And simply edited it in PicsArt app. By editing I mean just putting white colour on 'SPA' word wherever it was in the statement. As spa is always last word of these places it was easier to do this.

My CA frnd said they don't upload statement, this is just kept incase there is discrepancy in filling and a inquiry comes. Even if inquiry comes, they check amount of transactions done, since I kept original transaction as it is, just the spa word was erased, so no problems at all.

Now best opinion for further encounter is using cash.

I used to swipe card openly as statements till November 2016 were showing code number of places we had swiped. Post that all transactions showed actual name of places as a new rule by govt to identify card usage fraud.

I usually carried just enough money or slightly less than what is required for services plus counter charges. This was to do good negotiation with the girl saying I have only this much money. So now when I take Extra services which I never took it or hoped before, like FS or increase time of massage or took two girls together etc etc. I had to do card transaction for counter as the cash I pay for unthought service. Now since this yr onwards while filling returns it caused a problem, so now strictly all transaction in cash.

Once again great thanks for every suggestions given.

Now update on Thane MP 0 £ at and! See.

Tried one more girl Miss A.

She is a petite girl, great talker, good massage skill for such a place, limits herself to b2 b, even after becoming regular with her.

She charges 2 k no Matter what service you take.

First time HJ 2 k.

Than topless with HJ 2 k.

Followed by B2B with HJ and good ass crack oil massage 2 k.

P.S: She gives massage to only known customers of the spa. Plus usually in afternoon, as she is related to the owner of spa and not allowed to give therapy when he is around.

ZypherBoy
02-18-18, 21:20
Joined the forum today and planning a road trip with a friend from Mumbai to Goa. Any leads to take the item from Mumbai to Goa?

3-4 days trip. Any direct party contact or SP are welcome.

Thanks in advance guys!

Aaryan123
02-19-18, 04:45
Hi,

I am new to ISG. Can anyone help me with good MP or indie in Central line or Darkness East. Will reciprocate it wheneven I have contact.

Thanks.

Aaryan123
02-19-18, 04:48
Hi guys,

A big thank you to everyone for your kind help and suggestions, specially to ones who had actually taken pain to pm me exact different level of editing bank statement.

What I ultimately did was, opened statement PDF in my phone, took a screen shot, so it got converted to a picture. And simply edited it in PicsArt app. By editing I mean just putting white colour on 'SPA' word wherever it was in the statement. As spa is always last word of these places it was easier to do this.

My CA frnd said they don't upload statement, this is just kept incase there is discrepancy in filling and a inquiry comes. Even if inquiry comes, they check amount of transactions done, since I kept original transaction as it is, just the spa word was erased, so no problems at all..Don't use credit cards or debit cards as they are now linked to Aadhar. It would be very easy for LE to find it out. Also I Tax is not concerned about your expenses in spa but it will be embarrassing for you to explain to your CA unless he is your good friend.

Aaryan123
02-19-18, 05:07
Hi everyone,

This is regarding same Punjabi girl I had met through a spa in Thane.

I got many request for the contact of the lady. I had replied to as many as I can, but only spa name, address and girl name. This is kind request to everyone please understand and don't get angry on PM for not giving contact. I will not mention there name in public forum, there are few members who got angry and sending angry message. One particular person sending threatening PM like if you don't give contact than he will post negative review about me on forum.

All of you please understand why I'm doing this is if I give direct contact she might ask for reference and so many people calling her suddenly might make her increase rates or change number. So it will be a loss for all of us..Can you please share the contact details of girls or name of MP.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sunny9090
02-19-18, 08:12
Hi seniors,

I will be in Mumbai for a week from tomorrow can I kindly request you guys to share some decent contacts and reference.

I can exchange contacts in Bangalore.

Appreciate your help.

JustFishing
02-19-18, 09:31
Here's a question for all the experts here. As I understand it March end is the deadline for linking your mobile numbers to Aadhaar. I've already done it for my regular SIM but am confused about what to do about my mongering SIM. My mongering sim is in my actual name.

So the question before me are:

A. Should I go ahead and link my mongering sim to my own Aadhaar?

B. Link my mongering SIM to someone else's Aadhaar. Would be easy to get the Aadhaar number of maid or driver or some such.

C. Abandon my existing mongering SIM which is in my actual name, and get a new SIM from some other source. If see is the best option, what are some good ideas?

Traveller121
02-19-18, 11:49
Dear Fellas,

Last week turned out to be big bore. Was exhausted with work. Its been a while since I was on SA so out of sheer curiosity I checked out some of the new profiles. They were interesting new ones not too many but a few. I took membership and sent a msg to this Russian girl. She immediately replied. At first I thought its that Russian invasion next to the Airport however it seemed like this was different. We went back and forth on security, trustworthiness and damages. She demanded a lot but she was flying out so I guess she wanted to make what best she could before leaving. It also didn't help that her previous arrangement fell through. Literally a few hours before her take off, we met.

She was a little curvy but he attitude, skin, voice, fragrance and willingness to make me happy was quite admirable. We did what mongers do best in Miss, WOT, Woof Woof and sleepy woof woof. I eventually came and we after taking a brief shower cuddled, kissed and fooled around for a couple of hours. It was a lot of fun. Damages were 15 for about 4 hrs. Unfortunately she left else I would have shared the details with fellow brothers. I hope brothers having experiences on SA share a little more and it would be great if we could have sister forum like UAE does for Sugar life. What do you guys think?

Happy hunting.

HiThereAloha
02-19-18, 12:04
Dear Fellas,

Last week turned out to be big bore. Was exhausted with work. Its been a while since I was on SA so out of sheer curiosity I checked out some of the new profiles. They were interesting new ones not too many but a few. I took membership and sent a msg to this Russian girl. She immediately replied. At first I thought its that Russian invasion next to the Airport however it seemed like this was different. We went back and forth on security, trustworthiness and damages. She demanded a lot but she was flying out so I guess she wanted to make what best she could before leaving. It also didn't help that her previous arrangement fell through. Literally a few hours before her take off, we met.

She was a little curvy but he attitude, skin, voice, fragrance and willingness to make me happy was quite admirable. We did what mongers do best in Miss, WOT, Woof Woof and sleepy woof woof. I eventually came and we after taking a brief shower cuddled, kissed and fooled around for a couple of hours. It was a lot of fun. Damages were 15 for about 4 hrs. Unfortunately she left else I would have shared the details with fellow brothers. I hope brothers having experiences on SA share a little more and it would be great if we could have sister forum like UAE does for Sugar life. What do you guys think?

Happy hunting.Bro,

What a fantastic experience! You're one lucky brother who's managed to experience something that we only dream of! Well done! And monger on!

HiThereAloha
02-19-18, 12:06
Hi guys,

My CA frnd said they don't upload statement, this is just kept incase there is discrepancy in filling and a inquiry comes. Even if inquiry comes, they check amount of transactions done, since I kept original transaction as it is, just the spa word was erased, so no problems at all.

Now best opinion for further encounter is using cash.

I used to swipe card openly as statements till November 2016 were showing code number of places we had swiped. Post that all transactions showed actual name of places as a new rule by govt to identify card usage fraud.

I usually carried just enough money or slightly less than what is required for services plus counter charges. This was to do good negotiation with the girl saying I have only this much money. So now when I take Extra services which I never took it or hoped before, like FS or increase time of massage or took two girls together etc etc. I had to do card transaction for counter as the cash I pay for unthought service. Now since this yr onwards while filling returns it caused a problem, so now strictly all transaction in cash..Bro,

Good on you to write back and thank all! And nice FR in Thane. Though very expensive. May I suggest once again to monger in cash for safety under another name. And use another phone (in someone's name).

That way you'll stay absolutely safe.

SivaOneDay
02-19-18, 18:22
Hi everyone,

This is a problem raised now while filing IT return this year.

Debit card statement is showing name of places I have swiped and it shows significant amount of money used in spas. Now my IT work is done by my elder brother as he is CA and asking for bank statement of last year. Can anyone help me by methods to change name of places used in bank statement. Can we print bank statement without name of places card is used to swipe. Till last year all transaction showed code number for places we swipe at. But from 6 months onwards it shows exact place name.Just download your statement online in excel sheet my friend. You can edit the "spa name" t some other coffee shop or retailer name and then print it and give to your brother.

If you don't have net banking, ask your bank to mail your statement to your email ID, it nmostly comes in formats which you can edit "either excel or some web template " formats. Which you can edit too.

Easy done.

PunarJata15
02-19-18, 19:47
Had to short trip to Mumbai. Luckily will fellow ISG was able to meet Miss Pk within a day in Mumbai. Will never Mumbai for the reason of PK. Jealous whether Chennai would never get some one with her attitude.How you will able to share details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

FineTune
02-20-18, 03:48

WIR for sure.Hey bro,

Even I was regular there with Stella and other lady Ms S but not regular now as their is no FS and girls also do not meet outside. In case you get to meet Stella for all services do help. She knows me very well being regular with an fake name that I told her.

Cheers.

Happy999
02-20-18, 08:16
Heard a lot about the famous Miss E. Would like to try her out. Can somebody PM me her digits, please?

LoveLorn123
02-20-18, 08:57
Hi guys,

I am new to ISG, I am visiting Mumbai this weekend. Wondering if some one can any contact details.

Thanks in advance.

LoveLorn123
02-20-18, 09:22
Hi seniors,

I will be in Mumbai for a week from tomorrow can I kindly request you guys to share some decent contacts and reference.

Appreciate your help.Brothers,

Can you share some contacts in Mumbai, visiting Mumbai this weekend.

Thanks.

Shahiste72
02-20-18, 10:17
Here's a question for all the experts here. As I understand it March end is the deadline for linking your mobile numbers to Aadhaar. I've already done it for my regular SIM but am confused about what to do about my mongering SIM. My mongering sim is in my actual name.

So the question before me are:

A. Should I go ahead and link my mongering sim to my own Aadhaar?

B. Link my mongering SIM to someone else's Aadhaar. Would be easy to get the Aadhaar number of maid or driver or some such.

C. Abandon my existing mongering SIM which is in my actual name, and get a new SIM from some other source. If see is the best option, what are some good ideas?Option C is the correct answer. Take a new SIM in your driver's name.

PramodVijayan
02-20-18, 10:46
Guys,

Can any kind soul throw some light on below 2 contacts. Planning to take them soon but not without advice from ISGians.

Sa- no ending with 283. Damages 12 k 2 pops plus hotel charges. Operates only at darkness.

De - no ending with 834. Damages 5 k 2 pops. Has got her own place at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Your views would be helpful guys.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

CreateNinnov8
02-20-18, 11:12
Clear you inbox.

Hi seniors,

Appreciate your help.

LoveLorn123
02-20-18, 12:25
Hey please,

share details of the spa my PM is active cheers HP.Please share details of the spa.

Bholu
02-20-18, 12:36
Was chatting with miss P she suggested to meet miss A her friend, all set waiting for Aa at highway she came by metro, 1st look she is little dusky but model features and tall girl almost height of mine, proceed to hotel have little chit chat than she goes to bath and came in night suit she have nice assets firm love to see that as usual in bed enjoyed happy return.

KamKaziCowboy
02-20-18, 14:11
Hello Mumbai,

In Mumbai for 2 days and looking for some fun with indie / WG, staying in malad.

Would machi Mumbai help.

PM Active.

BoobsManiac
02-20-18, 16:08
Hello friends,

Hope all are good. It's been a long since I got to try any new Indie. Wasn't able to find any new girl so decided to ask some old indies, whom I met before for some quality time. Fortunately miss Christopher agreed to meet at short notice on whom I wrote a detailed FR in my earlier post on her.

Rest all went smooth and Johnny got relaxed. Tried hard to negotiate but she still remains adamant on her earlier price. May be one reason is that she is not a pro and works in the beauty sector, IDK, so she has a stable job. No change in her looks and attitude, but I felt like her boobs grew in size, seemed bigger to me and a little tummy. But who cares if I got bigger melons to suck nicely. I just guessed that stork becomes kind enough to bless her and I would like to see some flow from her Tits next time when I get a chance to meet her, who knows, just my thought.

Salut to all.

SexKingKong
02-20-18, 20:43
Can you please inbox me the name and place? Thanks a ton!

Hey bro,

Even I was regular there with Stella and other lady Ms S but not regular now as their is no FS and girls also do not meet outside. In case you get to meet Stella for all services do help. She knows me very well being regular with an fake name that I told her.

Cheers.

TiaMoman
02-20-18, 23:28
It's Alifiya from Darkness area.

And sorry for not mentioning it early.

Regards.

Bro,

Nice FR I advise all not to share pics but share the name at least guys are clear about whom you are talking about. All Indies use Proxy name no issue in sharing the name in FR. I myself is confused whom you have met.

Rocky Rock
02-21-18, 02:00
Hi brethren,

Visiting Mumbai and staying in Hotel Renaissance in Powai. Is this hotel girl friendly if I call someone in my room? Anyone who has had experience earlier.

Thanks and cheers.

Rocky.

SexGuy2799
02-21-18, 03:58
Would be great if you could send the digits and reference for Miss Christopher. I will reciprocate too through PM.

PM is active.

Cheers.

V.

Hello friends,

Hope all are good. It's been a long since I got to try any new Indie. Wasn't able to find any new girl so decided to ask some old indies, whom I met before for some quality time. Fortunately miss Christopher agreed to meet at short notice on whom I wrote a detailed FR in my earlier post on her.

Rest all went smooth and Johnny got relaxed. Tried hard to negotiate but she still remains adamant on her earlier price. May be one reason is that she is not a pro and works in the beauty sector, IDK, so she has a stable job. No change in her looks and attitude, but I felt like her boobs grew in size, seemed bigger to me and a little tummy. But who cares if I got bigger melons to suck nicely. I just guessed that stork becomes kind enough to bless her and I would like to see some flow from her Tits next time when I get a chance to meet her, who knows, just my thought.

Salut to all.

VFM16
02-21-18, 04:38
She is fair, good looking but no GFE.

However there was one unique style. While we were in WOT, suddenly she lies on her back.

Then she pulls my hand to come on her top. All this while my Johnny is still inside.

I had difficulty initially but it was good fun.

Anyone experienced that?

It's Alifiya from Darkness area.

And sorry for not mentioning it early.

Regards.

BophSep
02-21-18, 04:53
Most 4/5 star hotels do not have any issue if the room is booked in Double occupancy and the Indi is presentable and not weird look and she has a proper ID. However check the

Hi brethren,

Visiting Mumbai and staying in Hotel Renaissance in Powai. Is this hotel girl friendly if I call someone in my room? Anyone who has had experience earlier.

Thanks and cheers.

Rocky.

BophSep
02-21-18, 05:02
Bholu Bro,

No one can make out from the Riddle in names wild guess, I would suggest to make the trade name correct as all Indi uses proxy name, I also used to give code name earlier but later realized the hardship of other just a suggestion, I expressed my view. Regards.

Was chatting with miss P she suggested to meet miss A her friend, all set waiting for Aa at highway she came by metro, 1st look she is little dusky but model features and tall girl almost height of mine, proceed to hotel have little chit chat than she goes to bath and came in night suit she have nice assets firm love to see that as usual in bed enjoyed happy return.

BophSep
02-21-18, 05:08
Now a days only name and Addhar no or Copy is not enough, the person hands to give the thumb impression also required so just difficult to get a proxy sim.

Option C is the correct answer. Take a new SIM in your driver's name.

Sethr890
02-21-18, 06:08
Hi guys,

Wanted to share my very old FR from NL with Kanchan. She is in mid price range and I took her for an hour. The session started standing with DFK and some pressing her soft curves. Not big but enough to enjoy. After doing good 15 mins mouth and hand works, started in perch position (my fav to start with), then curled angle, then toad position and finished in Hero position. In the middle was playing with her melons, her back and her ears / hairs.

I had 3 some with her which I will write soon but from long time I didn't seen Kanchan in NL. I was away from NL for quite sometime and seems she changed place or something. Is there anyone else in NL who gives good DFK?

Happy mongering!

JustFishing
02-21-18, 06:39
Planning to try Deepa this week. She seems genuine. At 5 K for 2 pops, I'm fine even it turns out to be a miss rather than a hit.

Don't know about Sadhana but there is another indie who goes by Sameera whose number also ends in 283. If it's the same then 12 K for 2 shots is way too much. She used to charge 5-6 K for two shots until just last year.

Guys,

Can any kind soul throw some light on below 2 contacts. Planning to take them soon but not without advice from ISGians.

Sa- no ending with 283. Damages 12 k 2 pops plus hotel charges. Operates only at darkness.

De - no ending with 834. Damages 5 k 2 pops. Has got her own place at ...

Your views would be helpful guys.

Thanks.

Langda Tyagi
02-21-18, 06:59
I agree with you, but did not have PM access back then and did not want to go to the spas. But now that I have PM access, I am sure my seniors in Mumbai will help me out when I am back there.

Cheers!

People like you should read the forum post before going for such things. Many seniors have provided enough information.

LetterDevil
02-21-18, 07:54
Anyone Tried Lucy or Stacy at Country Spa, Versova? Any review?

HornyBoyForU
02-21-18, 13:03
Hey guys hope alls well, wanted to know the whereabouts of Amy, she was at the Holy Cow Spa after which she had a brief stint at the Sab tv lane Spa, tried a lot to find her but couldn't find her. Anyone could tell me where she is and working in which Spa would be really grateful. TIA.

Praks111
02-21-18, 17:42
Never a problem there. Used this place. It is a huge hotel. Just ensure the girl is presentable and an ID if you want to make her stay formal with you. Else you can walk her to any of the restaurant side and then move to your room.

Hi brethren,

Thanks and cheers.

Rocky.

AmpMax
02-21-18, 17:55
Hey guys hope alls well, wanted to know the whereabouts of Amy, she was at the Holy Cow Spa after which she had a brief stint at the Sab tv lane Spa, tried a lot to find her but couldn't find her. Anyone could tell me where she is and working in which Spa would be really grateful. TIA.Messaged you bro. Hope to see you here more often😀.

Rocky Rock
02-22-18, 05:12
Hi brethren,

I am visiting Mumbai and staying in a 5* hotel in Powai. So, got in touch with Dhara. Chatted on whatsapp and she sent her pics, liked her and so booked her for ST.

She arrived at the scheduled time and moment I opened door got a shock as she was nowhere near those pics. Anyways kept feelings to myself not to hurt her. Went ahead and got talking. She talks nonstop. After a while got her to bed and came to birthday suit soon. She has a large sagging tummy, a huge turn off. Anyways, got in the act and she went to washroom to wash her pussy or something.

Came back and she gave a decent BBJ, nothing great but just about OK. When I touched her down below she complained about some pain. Another blow to the excitement. And to top that only missy position was available. Just got it over with and said good bye to her.

BBJ 7/10.

DFK 6/10.

Pussy 5/10.

GFE 8/10.

VFM. Not at all.

Damage- 5 k ST.

WIR. Big no.

P.S- Guys requesting you all for a decent inde contact who can be called to hotel in Powai. Just one day left in Mumbai, so desperately seeking some help.

PM is active.

Thanks and cheers.

Rocky.

CmPunk7661
02-22-18, 06:42
Had gone to NL after 3 months of vanvaas from mongering.

2 B1 F. SP Raju.

My regulars Neetu and Koyal have left the place. SP suggested Sonu.

Looks: 6-7.

Boobs: 7.

DFK: 9.

BJ: 8.

DATY: 9 (very clean).

The only thing is she is not as wild as Neetu and Koyal.

Any suggestions on some wild chicks in NL in 2.5 k range?

HiThereAloha
02-22-18, 08:00
Anyone knows or taken her service? Got her contact from AFF and ending digits 227. Let me know she genuine or fake. Quoting 10 k per session.Hey bro!

Was this lead from AFF true? Would love to know and try!

Thrusting Rod
02-22-18, 15:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

BoobsManiac
02-22-18, 17:12
Planning to try Deepa this week. She seems genuine. At 5 K for 2 pops, I'm fine even it turns out to be a miss rather than a hit.

Don't know about Sadhana but there is another indie who goes by Sameera whose number also ends in 283. If it's the same then 12 K for 2 shots is way too much. She used to charge 5-6 K for two shots until just last year.Hi bro,

I think this is the same Deepa whose ad was also posted in Locanto sometimes back. Though I haven't tried but heard she has lots of dos and don'ts. She has her place in Dombivali east I guess. Also her pics seem to be to far from reality. Bit aged in appearance as compared to the pic.

XboxoneGamer
02-22-18, 21:36
Hi seniors,

I have been trying to get lucky on locanto but everyone is asking for paytm payment before. I have been a regular reader of most of the post and am aware that this payment will be looted. Its my humble request to you'll to guide me with a single reliable indie contact. There is no greed for more. My PM is active. Thank you all once again.

HiThereAloha
02-23-18, 00:46
Brother,

TheBigBang led me to this place. So went there. From the outside it looks really like a run down K&K or UT Khira bagar towards its end.

Asked for a massage. One Old aunty came out after 5 minutes with Mehendi put on her hair and a towel around her shoulders that had seen better days.

Still went ahead. Got a massage from babe. OK massage. But when I managed to charm her into a bum massage and a prostate massage. Bloody hell. It was like a mixture of witch doctory. Very very good in parts and like surgery in bits.

Over all very good.

2 + 2 k.

WIR: No.

SmoothRohan
02-23-18, 08:46
Anyone knows or taken her service? Got her contact from AFF and ending digits 227. Let me know she genuine or fake. Quoting 10 k per session.Did you try her?

Happy999
02-23-18, 10:17
Had heard a lot about country spa, and thus, visited the one in Bandra yesterday. Met Miss J out there and it was one of the best experiences ever. No use getting into details, as sometimes words don't explain the real experience. This one was worth every penny.

Paid 7 K for FS and came out extremely satisfied.

Shahiste72
02-23-18, 10:24
Now a days only name and Addhar no or Copy is not enough, the person hands to give the thumb impression also required so just difficult to get a proxy sim.Greetings dear friend. Nice to read your post after a long time. Any new adventures that you would like to share with us? By the way what I meant by my post was, his driver can be asked to buy a new SIM card, which he can use for mongering activities.

Shahiste72
02-23-18, 10:30
She is fair, good looking but no GFE.

However there was one unique style. While we were in WOT, suddenly she lies on her back.

Then she pulls my hand to come on her top. All this while my Johnny is still inside.

I had difficulty initially but it was good fun.

Anyone experienced that?Yes. I have experienced this long ago with a female friend. I was scared that it might injure my penis but it was great fun. The sight of Johnny straining inside a wet pulsating kitty will never be forgotten by me.

Avihiim
02-23-18, 10:31
Booked an appt for tomorrow at crowd favourite place. Choice of 4 therapists. Miss A, J, V, the. Any recos fellow brethen. Can't fig who is Miss K, did not hear her name. Help much appreciate.

HiThereAloha
02-23-18, 11:51
Brother,

TheBigBang led me to this place. So went there. From the outside it looks really like a run down K&K or UT Khira bagar towards its end.

Asked for a massage. One Old aunty came out after 5 minutes with Mehendi put on her hair and a towel around her shoulders that had seen better days.

Still went ahead. With a younger better. Got a massage from babe. OK massage. But when I managed to charm her into a bum massage and a prostate massage. Bloody hell. It was like a mixture of witch doctory. Very very good in parts and like surgery in bits. She puts a finger in your ass and holds your balls with fingers and thumbs and wanks you with other hand.So the main thing is that the goodies felt good. But her feet and her chest and nips turned me off.

Rahul2020
02-23-18, 12:31
Looks it fake. I am tracking WA pics changing daily. Looks like not same girl pics.

Hey bro!

Was this lead from AFF true? Would love to know and try!

JustFishing
02-23-18, 12:57
Hi bro,

I think this is the same Deepa whose ad was also posted in Locanto sometimes back. Though I haven't tried but heard she has lots of dos and don'ts. She has her place in Dombivali east I guess. Also her pics seem to be to far from reality. Bit aged in appearance as compared to the pic.I'll keep you posted. In our discussion she didn't have any Dos and Don'ts for me except no CIM and no anal. Not that you are wrong, but how do you know if her pics are far from reality if you haven't met her?

Traveller121
02-23-18, 14:46
Hi Fellas,

I have come in touch with girl on SA who goes by the name ankita. She has sent me photographs. She is not from Mumbai and wanted to meet me. I was wondering if anyone has interacted her on SA. Her pics look really familiar but can't seem to figure out if I saw them in Mumbai or New Delhi forum. If you have any info or experience, kindly PM me, I would appreciate and reciprocate. I was wondering if this bird is genuine and what are the damages that one could expect. Hope to hear back.

BoobsManiac
02-23-18, 17:50
I'll keep you posted. In our discussion she didn't have any Dos and Don'ts for me except no CIM and no anal. Not that you are wrong, but how do you know if her pics are far from reality if you haven't met her?One of my friends tried her and told me. Lot of make up used by her. Also lots of call in between. So I ditched the plan to visit her.

BoobsManiac
02-23-18, 17:55
Hi Fellas,

I have come in touch with girl on SA who goes by the name ankita. She has sent me photographs. She is not from Mumbai and wanted to meet me. I was wondering if anyone has interacted her on SA. Her pics look really familiar but can't seem to figure out if I saw them in Mumbai or New Delhi forum. If you have any info or experience, kindly PM me, I would appreciate and reciprocate. I was wondering if this bird is genuine and what are the damages that one could expect. Hope to hear back.Seems fake bro. Proceed with caution.

Grromit
02-23-18, 19:02
Hi Fellas,

I have come in touch with girl on SA who goes by the name ankita. She has sent me photographs. She is not from Mumbai and wanted to meet me. I was wondering if anyone has interacted her on SA. Her pics look really familiar but can't seem to figure out if I saw them in Mumbai or New Delhi forum. If you have any info or experience, kindly PM me, I would appreciate and reciprocate. I was wondering if this bird is genuine and what are the damages that one could expect. Hope to hear back.Funny, but I do know this person IRL and she is definitely *not* in need of money nor is her name Ankita!! Apart from a quick reverse search, one dead giveaway is the quality of the photography -- these are grade A photoshoots, hence most likely fake.

Please report her in SA if you can.

Kenobi28
02-23-18, 19:45
Thanks to help from seniors here, I got contact of Miss are based out of Jogeshwari. She recommended Miss A instead, damages 10 k for 2 shots incall, as I prefer it. Place was easy to find and she guided well, FR follows:

GFE- 9/10.

CBJ- 5/10 (I have had better).

FJ- 8/10 (WOT / Doggy / Missionary).

Boobs- 7/10 (small but firm).

Ass- 8/10 (tight and perky).

Overall 8/10 WIR. Maybe, looking for better incall indies. Miss R sugested threesome, tempted but I ll see. Got Singapore feels in Mumbai thanks to this wonderful community.

PenpalRamesh
02-23-18, 21:17
Had heard a lot about country spa, and thus, visited the one in Bandra yesterday. Met Miss J out there and it was one of the best experiences ever. No use getting into details, as sometimes words don't explain the real experience. This one was worth every penny.

Paid 7 K for FS and came out extremely satisfied.Hey,

Can you PM details of this place. Will be super obliged. Cheers.

Greetings,

Jackson

BoobsManiac
02-24-18, 06:50
I'll keep you posted. In our discussion she didn't have any Dos and Don'ts for me except no CIM and no anal. Not that you are wrong, but how do you know if her pics are far from reality if you haven't met her?She won't tell you her dos and Don'ts until you ask her in details what all she is fine with. When I asked her she sent me a WhatsApp text giving her dos and Don'ts.

WebKing
02-24-18, 07:02
Never a problem there. Used this place. It is a huge hotel. Just ensure the girl is presentable and an ID if you want to make her stay formal with you. Else you can walk her to any of the restaurant side and then move to your room.Want to know if we book hotel for 10.0 to 7. 00 through stay uncle, will there any issue can be raised for unmarried couple while logging in by hotel management.

Rowniee
02-24-18, 07:13
Hello Seniors,

I am in Mumbai FR 3 days and will be staying in darkness area. Please PM me of any good spa or indie. I will be grateful and can reciprocate Bangalore numbers. I gone through Mumbai page, can't understand where is this NL. Please help me out in this too.

Jaideep
02-24-18, 07:31
Standard rate is 5 k for B2 B and 7 k for FS.

I doubt whether any of these girls meet outside also.

Took the Thai massage for 90 minutes. Paid 4 k (including GST. Yeah GST).

Got into the room with a shower. And within 2 minutes in came K fully dressed. So they gave me a set of clothes to wear which I did before K came in. As soon as she came, I asked her if I could remove my shirt and shorts, only stay in my boxers, she said whatever you want. After 5 mins o asked her if I could remove my boxers too and she replied again, whatever I want. After another 5 minutes I told her to remove her clothes too! And she came straight the to point. Told me 6 k for BBBJ and fingering, and 8 k for FS. After a lot of negotiating, she didn't budge and I did land up paying her the 8 k.

Now this K has got one hell of a body. A petite frame since she's from County Country and an awesome tattoo up her back on the side. Pretty killer. We then started and I must say, she gives on of the best BBBJ's ever. Man she really s**ks the balls sooo well its unbelievable. Soon after she came into the WOT, and I had my first shot. 10 minutes later she again started with a BBBJ and I was ready for round 2, took her in multiple positions and finally finished up in missionary.

I managed to get her cell number but haven't called her on the outside as yet.

Total Damages- 12 k (4 k counter + 8 k to K).

Face- 8/10.

Body- 9.5/10.

WIR. Hell yeah but pricey.

Cheers,

Vivek.

KarthikNet
02-24-18, 07:59
New to Mumbai and travelling here from today untill Monday. Staying in Vile Parle (East) and left without any contacts. Any pointers in that area for MP with extras will be really helpful.

Can even travel to other places if it is worth to try. Can help with contacts in be'lore, Chennai & Cbe for sure!

Thanks in advance, Cheers.

LetterDevil
02-24-18, 08:39
Anyone knows or taken her service? Got her contact from AFF and ending digits 227. Let me know she genuine or fake. Quoting 10 k per session.Isn't the first picture of Radhika Apte the Bollywood Actress?

UnKingKhan
02-24-18, 08:45
While Walking out of A berry town, noticed a local therapist. Prettiest of the lot. Obviously not Ali or Var. Medium height, wears red lipstick. Slim build with a nice rump, fair. Can anyone tell her working name. The receptionist said either miss san, sop, gen, bab.

Apat5483
02-24-18, 11:36
Want to know if we book hotel for 10.0 to 7. 00 through stay uncle, will there any issue can be raised for unmarried couple while logging in by hotel management.Stay uncle site is specifically for unmarried couples only. There won't be any problem.

Viiki
02-24-18, 13:14
Thanks to help from seniors here, I got contact of Miss are based out of Jogeshwari. She recommended Miss A instead, damages 10 k for 2 shots incall, as I prefer it. Place was easy to find and she guided well, FR follows:

GFE- 9/10.

CBJ- 5/10 (I have had better).

FJ- 8/10 (WOT / Doggy / Missionary).

Boobs- 7/10 (small but firm).

Ass- 8/10 (tight and perky).

Overall 8/10 WIR. Maybe, looking for better incall indies. Miss R sugested threesome, tempted but I ll see. Got Singapore feels in Mumbai thanks to this wonderful community.If the are is short for ritu then you have paid double of what she usually charges.

BoobsManiac
02-24-18, 15:08
Want to know if we book hotel for 10.0 to 7. 00 through stay uncle, will there any issue can be raised for unmarried couple while logging in by hotel management.StayUncle is meant mostly for unmarried couples bro.

HiThereAloha
02-25-18, 06:44
Hi Fellas,

I have come in touch with girl on SA who goes by the name ankita. She has sent me photographs. She is not from Mumbai and wanted to meet me. I was wondering if anyone has interacted her on SA. Her pics look really familiar but can't seem to figure out if I saw them in Mumbai or New Delhi forum. If you have any info or experience, kindly PM me, I would appreciate and reciprocate. I was wondering if this bird is genuine and what are the damages that one could expect. Hope to hear back.Bro,

She looks fucking beautiful! Whoever she is is worth trying for! Just look at her man!

HappySingh7777
02-25-18, 07:07
Want to know if we book hotel for 10.0 to 7. 00 through stay uncle, will there any issue can be raised for unmarried couple while logging in by hotel management.Stayuncle is specifically aimed at unmarried couples. They advertise that you can even book rooms for 12 hours instead of the full day and thus save money. The plus point here is, they are safe and the rooms are generally in good quality hotels. Negative is, they are expensive and the rates are almost at par with the rack rates for rooms in the same hotel.

If you are not too keen on too much ambience but yet looking for safety, can try OYO. Select option of "couple friendly". Incidentally there is also option of "local ID acceptable" just in case either / both are from the same city. It is cheaper and you can book for the whole day too. Usage is up to you. The quality of rooms is what is shown on the website since OYO is particular about that.

P.S. Both sites require ID of both people.

SleightOfHand
02-25-18, 10:41
Tried the Spa which bears another name for "the Sea" . Located out of Diamond Nandani Gardens / Meadows.

Minimum charge for massage is around 2300-3 k. Add the same +200 for HJ / BJ.

Was promised Body Rub next time at the same rate as this was the first time.

Tried the Punj girl with big mammaries.

WIR- No, Too far. Very pushy girl at the reception.

Tits- 7/10.

Face- 6/10.

HJ- Yes.

RedAlloy
02-25-18, 12:56
Guys,

Can anybody confirm the end digits of Elisha is it 489 or 527.

And After recent raid at Grant Road brothel, NL is in operation or not. Any feedback or info.

TomCat Ind
02-25-18, 14:27
Hey fellow mongers,

Have recently shifted base from Kol to Mum. Can someone please help me with Spa / indie / SP recommendations to get things rolling for me in Mumbai. Can help with contacts in Kol right away or in Mumbai as and when I explore.

Thanks!

Traveller121
02-25-18, 17:42
Dear All,

Thanks to JunkyBala, it turns out that she is using a model's pics. I msg'the her and surprise surprise her profile went missing. To all brothers who asked for her digits, I wud like to say that even I don't have it. I thought I shud update all of you since many of you.

May also be searching for her or communicating with her. Phew, all of us got spared from being scammed. She was asking.

For advance. Hope this helps.

Hi Fellas,

I have come in touch with girl on SA who goes by the name ankita. She has sent me photographs. She is not from Mumbai and wanted to meet me. I was wondering if anyone has interacted her on SA. Her pics look really familiar but can't seem to figure out if I saw them in Mumbai or New Delhi forum. If you have any info or experience, kindly PM me, I would appreciate and reciprocate. I was wondering if this bird is genuine and what are the damages that one could expect. Hope to hear back.

WebKing
02-25-18, 19:03
Stayuncle is specifically aimed at unmarried couples. They advertise that you can even book rooms for 12 hours instead of the full day and thus save money. The plus point here is, they are safe and the rooms are generally in good quality hotels. Negative is, they are expensive and the rates are almost at par with the rack rates for rooms in the same hotel.

If you are not too keen on too much ambience but yet looking for safety, can try OYO. Select option of "couple friendly". Incidentally there is also option of "local ID acceptable" just in case either / both are from the same city. It is cheaper and you can book for the whole day too. Usage is up to you. The quality of rooms is what is shown on the website since OYO is particular about that.

P.S. Both sites require ID of both people.Thanks for tips. Is it necessary to book rooms online or we can book it from hotel. What will be the difference in both if we book directly or we book via oyo website. Will there be any difference in term and condition regarding unmarried couple and local ID issue.

GoldenTree
02-25-18, 19:38

P.S. Both sites require ID of both people.I used Oyo at a Mumbai hotel. The pic shown on the website was absolutely misleading. Really cheap room available at oyo but you get what you pay for.

WebKing
02-25-18, 20:12
Was very keen to visit NL as heard lot about it. Unfortunately could not find the proper address so it's still dream. Recently I come to know through friend that young girls are available with SP near my office at Goregaon. Discuss with him about my requirement and charges for which we agreed for 5 k for 1 hour including place and he asked me to come at Oberai mall. He sent his so called driver with 2 young collage going girls and told me to choose one. I choose fair looking babe and then went to lodge near by. After proper room booking process paid agreed amount to driver and entered the room with girl.

Now girl was so much in hurried that she removed her cloth in no time and asked me to do completed did in 15 min and left the room.

So overall it's like fiasco.

Avihiim
02-25-18, 20:12
Come on guys. Youll know FS at a min will be 7 k so just making sure I go to the right lady. Again, who would you recommend from Miss A, J, V at the country spa on painter road. Either one of these or then any tips on who is miss K and if she is still working. RTFF but can't fig out who K. Help will be much appreciate. Post FR.

Booked an appt for tomorrow at crowd favourite place. Choice of 4 therapists. Miss A, J, V. Any recos fellow brethen. Can't fig who is Miss K, did not hear her name. Help much appreciate.

WhyGrowUp
02-25-18, 21:23
Guys,

First FR here, please bear with me.

After having read so many reports, tried Ria from Malad on Friday thanks to a senior who prefers to remain anonymous.

Called her at a short notice and she immediately asked me to come over. She lives in a high rise in Malad west.

First look: quite alright. She's on the shorter side and has reduced quite some weight compared to the old pic I've seen of her. She's got an accent that's really a turn off though (no offence). Extremely straight forward.

Anyway, got down to business after a little chit chat and another red flag: no DFK. Not even proper FK. Continued on the job in hand and kept going on. Reciprocation was kind of fake or more like dull. No fingering, another thing added to the list of Don'ts. Also no anal.

At which point it turned kind of routine and finished the job with MIS, WOT and back to MIS.

In all, not above 5/10.

Damages: 6 k for 1 pop (standard rate) including her place.

GFE: lets not even get there. Doesn't speak English at all.

Small sized rack, but that rear is quite something. Had amazing fun playing with those.

Also, would really appreciate if seniors can help with some decent indi contacts, looking more for a GFE (somebody with good English).

Mayhem096
02-26-18, 06:43
Anyone knows or taken her service? Got her contact from AFF and ending digits 227. Let me know she genuine or fake. Quoting 10 k per session.The bird here is from Pune city. She's a model / blogger on a small scale but she being into this world of flesh trade isn't what I would doubt about. Although if you can manage to get her with you, it is surely a gem of a catch.

Mrpusa
02-26-18, 07:04
Was very keen to visit NL as heard lot about it. Unfortunately could not find the proper address so it's still dream. Recently I come to know through friend that young girls are available with SP near my office at Goregaon. Discuss with him about my requirement and charges for which we agreed for 5 k for 1 hour including place and he asked me to come at Oberai mall. He sent his so called driver with 2 young collage going girls and told me to choose one. I choose fair looking babe and then went to lodge near by. After proper room booking process paid agreed amount to driver and entered the room with girl.

Now girl was so much in hurried that she removed her cloth in no time and asked me to do completed did in 15 min and left the room.

So overall it's like fiasco.Take advise from a senior who has had genuine college girls in Mumbai, New Delhi, New York, Toronto and London.

Pros: They are young and relatively well educated, usually free of STDs (perhaps an incorrect generalization).

Cons: Always in a HURRY, to move on with their lives, I. E. ,study, work or both! Many do it on a temporary basis to pay their tuition!

Just my 2 cents as a senior with world wide experience!

As I have a MA (master's degree) I almost ALWAYS felt comfortable with these types of gals, even though service is most often rushed and subpar!

Kenobi28
02-26-18, 09:06
If the are is short for ritu then you have paid double of what she usually charges.Hi,

10 k for 2 pops + place I thought was standard price, are you saying she does 5 k for 2 pops + place?

SexGuy2799
02-26-18, 09:22
Please PM the SPs number. Would love to try it out.

So overall it's like fiasco.

Member #4637
02-27-18, 04:41
Guys,

And After recent raid at Grant Road brothel, NL is in operation or not. Any feedback or info.489. Ain't replying on WA though.

WebKing
02-27-18, 16:08
Take advise from a senior who has had genuine college girls in Mumbai, New Delhi, New York, Toronto and London.

Pros: They are young and relatively well educated, usually free of STDs (perhaps an incorrect generalization).

Cons: Always in a HURRY, to move on with their lives, I. E. ,study, work or both! Many do it on a temporary basis to pay their tuition!

As I have a MA (master's degree) I almost ALWAYS felt comfortable with these types of gals, even though service is most often rushed and subpar!Thanks for sharing your expertise view. Your pros and cons are perfectly matched with the girl I met.

WebKing
02-27-18, 16:14
Please PM the SPs number. Would love to try it out.Sorry but PM is not active. The persons name is Rocky who supplied the girl. While talking to him he said he can supply girls any where in Mumbai with short notice.

SKChat
02-27-18, 17:06
Her number was 489.

Guys,

And After recent raid at Grant Road brothel, NL is in operation or not. Any feedback or info.

SKChat
02-27-18, 17:09
I was in touch with Ankita Mukherjee on Locanto, she claims to be a well known model. Asking for 30 k / ST. Did not take.

Hi Fellas,

Wilsome
02-27-18, 17:31
Take advise from a senior who has had genuine college girls in Mumbai, New Delhi, New York, Toronto and London.

As I have a MA (master's degree) I almost ALWAYS felt comfortable with these types of gals, even though service is most often rushed and subpar!Your 2% is always valuable for us.

Your enlightenment is highly appreciated.

CoolGuy86
02-27-18, 21:50
Hi guys,

I have a long unfulfilled desire to fuck and suck a lactating girl. Please PM me the details of any such girls contact who is currently lactating. Will revert with my indies contacts.

Cheers.

Coolguy86.

HotChocolate80
02-28-18, 05:03
Stayuncle is online booking. Have had experience of andheri hotel. No iasues. Show ids and move to rooms. You can find rooms staring 2-2. 5 k also.

Thanks for tips. Is it necessary to book rooms online or we can book it from hotel. What will be the difference in both if we book directly or we book via oyo website. Will there be any difference in term and condition regarding unmarried couple and local ID issue.

Kamakeli
02-28-18, 05:15
Contacted magical SP and saw she had quite a collection. Met at beach J area and in the car was the very same one in pic. Arrangement was ic.

BB 6/10, GFE- 8/10, face 8/10.

Ndn Playboy
02-28-18, 10:09
OK So I joined ISG about a month ago. Found the site while browsing around one night and got membership.

New to this site and learning the ropes and faily new to Mongering (Didn't know that was the terminology).

When I joined there was a lot of talk of NE Nikki and I have a thing for NE or Asian ladies I am not into big tits so maybe that's why.

Anyway have not met Nikki or have her info but with the help of BoShep (Thank you) have met a few of the other ever popular and my FR is below. Will keep it short and to the point of my time.

I have also made some contacts on my own and have helped out some people travelling thru Bombay. Some I am found back but have not tried but shared info after checking with the ladies themselves.

So far thanks to the help of Boseph I have spent some good time with Lucy, Shreya, Twinkle and Elisha.

Lucy: Was a blast and yes she know about this site. But she is a lot of fun and the type of girl I like. We met for a ST and had an incident which we had to manage but time spent with her was awesome. She is interested in a threesome with a friend as I kept going for long and she had to take a break.

Shreya: I met after a crazy travelling day and she was the perfect companion, slim petite and hot. She is really good company and we had many sessions all thru the night.

Twinkle: I met while my tournament was on and had to release some stress. Met her at her place and she was able to get me relaxed.

All three ladies were amazing and I am sure to meet them again when I am done meeting all the fine ladies here in Bombay.

Elisha: I don't think much can be said about her. She is amazing and she knows it. I like the confidence she has in knowing she is good.

Last weekend I also happen to change upon the famous Monkey area Country Spa and met with Angel. Won't go into much details about her as all has been said about her skills.

Except she felt really bad as she could not make me come and I made her O a couple of times. Since it was Sat night and I was almost the last client she offered to meet me outside, she gave me her phone to save her number and we went out for dinner and drinks. Now I know I am going to be asked for her number and please understand I am usually a very sharing guy but since she happily shares her number I suggest visit the spa meet her and take it from there.

Will certainly be meeting Angel again.

A few birds who I have found on my own but sadly not tried yet but have shared their info and a few members must have already tried them so I hope to continue this and keep sharing the info.

Thanks.

PramodVijayan
02-28-18, 10:37
Hey friends,

Went on a spa hunt after around 3 months. First visit was to a newly opened spa in Navi Mumbai. Coincidentally saw a girl miss the there who I knew from another spa. Took her. Had full access, DFK, pussy fingering and boob sucking. Got a full body lick including balls. No BJ though but I am sure to get it on my next visit. Had her sit on my chest in reverse doggy style while she jacked me off. Overall satisfying experience.

Damages 1.5 K counter + 2 k to girl.

WIR. Yes because I saw some other good faces there. And also for further exploration with miss the.

Second visit was s spa Bandra. Took miss see. Nice massage with ample attention to the bum and crack. Threw enough hints but in a subtle way to what I wanted. Settled for 4 k for FS. She started with a nice sloppy BBJ. She had great skills in that dept. Nice racks too. Took her in miss position and then in doggy. Gud experience and awesome BBJ.

Damages 2.7 K counter + 4 k to girl.

WIR. Yes. Because there are. Not many Spas with FS. And the receptionist is a Sexy MILF.

Bye and have fun guys.

CoolGuy86
02-28-18, 12:42
Hi guys,

Please, can someone share with me contact and references for lactating girl Alifia from Darkness East? How much does she charges usually? And also share me digits and references for Mona from Khargar.

Cheers.

Coolguy86.

Rax Kumar
02-28-18, 14:02
I was in Mumbai a couple of years ago and chanced upon a spa in Thane, there the receptionist was cute house wife type and because all the girls were busy, the receptionist herself offered to massage which I agreed to immediately. Some smooth talking later I got to enjoy her assets and got a handjob as well for 1000 bucks, wanted to do the complete deed, but was running short of time and had to leave.

Two years later, visited the same spa, got the same cute receptionist and this time convinced her for the full deed. The experience was awesome, she was completely into it and her pussy was so warm, I couldn't last long and came quickly. Felt a little guilty, but nevertheless helped her climax with my fingers. Tipped her 2000 and 2000 at the counter for one hour massage.

I have asked her to come out but she is little apprehensive. I will be frequenting Mumbai and I can exchange her contact for some really good Indies in Mumbai.

BoobsManiac
02-28-18, 16:15
Hello all friends,

Hope all are well.

Summer has approached and temperatures are soaring high. But as always, the lust inside human beings keep ourselves addicted to hot action even in this sultry weather. This year I had decided at the onset that I would try to be a little more economical in mongering, as it's a personal choice. So was looking for some indie who could be ok with 4 k-5 k with 2 pops, whether milfs or young girls. Was trying hard to find anyone at such a rate as everyone nowadays demands 5 k for 1 pop and we all know that Mumbai is a bit costly. Decided to ask one friend who was a regular to one of the SP in western suburbs. He guided me to the SP and there I mentioned my requirement. Fortunately the SP suggested one Punjabi MILF who was ready to offer her service at 5 k 2 pops. I was first of all a bit apprehensive as I had never tried any MILF before. But the rate was something that was in my mind. Fortunately the SP was also good natured and whispered in my year that you can negotiate with her directly as the price is decided by the lady and not by SP himself. Also the lady was married and belonged to a decent background and decided her rates strictly as per her wish and not according to the SP. The plus point for me was she was not money minded and firmly believed in giving good service at affordable rate to well natured, polite, humble and well mannered gentleman. That was the Eureka moment for me. Also I politely asked her if she can come to my place to which she readily agreed and I took her along with me to my place without any fuss.

Now a little bit about the lady. Her name was Kajal. She is around 36, tall, fair, has a little tummy, beautiful face, has the look of a beautiful Punjaban, massive ass, huge Boobs, fat brownish nipples. On a personal note, after having tasted a beautiful NE babe and a Muslim chick, I too wanted to try a Punjabi dish and she seemed perfect. Of course she was a MILF but the lust in her eyes suggested that I would have a great time. She was wearing a Saree and behaved as if she was my wife. After reaching flat, I sent her to bedroom and quietly went to washroom and sprayed a delay spray- Climax Spray on my penis head, as I wanted to bang her badly and without any mercy. It takes 15 minutes for the spray to show its effect and I got ready. After that I went to the bed room. There she was sitting and she started to chit chat. She said she was married to a Gujju guy and was not satisfied physically. Also came to know that she is the 2nd wife of her husband, means her husband was keeping her as a paramour and she even bore kids to her husband but not satisfied. So that's why she does this for some easy money and but mostly for sex. As I was listening to her I was getting the idea that she was indeed the MILF which we all desire to bang one day- sex starved. One thing which I liked about her was that she was having no make up at all but still looked beautiful. No lipstick, and totally in her natural complexion. Also told that she likes the company of young guys and asked me directly whether I would be able to satisfy her which was a shocker for me. I kind of felt deep inside that I really need to prove myself in front of this sex starved lady. Fortunately the delay spray started to show its effect and I was ready.

I told her that though I was not married, but sitting with her made me feel that I am sitting with my wife and she smiled happily. Then she told lets begin our suhagraat and I gently pushed her to the bed. Started with light kisses which eventually led to deep kisses. She was very horny and opened her mouth wide and allowed me to go deep and explored her mouth. I was literally eating her tongue and our saliva were mixing with deep passion. I even licked her entire face and she seemed very much into it. Slowly opened her bra and out popped two huge big fair Punjabi Melons. Her nipples were big and suckable. Sucked her boobs and nipples to my hearts content and made it all wet with my saliva. Literally speaking she was smelling so good that I didn't feel any difference that I am with a 36 year old married lady, felt better than the girls who demand more than her. Her pussy was also non smelly but she was unshaved, otherwise I could have done DATY on her. Gave me a BBJ till 10 minutes. Started the deed with missy and the spray worked well. She has a little tummy, which of course every MILF has, but she was ok with every position. I banged her in doggy and and WOT. Totally 2 hours of wild fun and I literally licked her entire structure that she herself admitted that nobody has ever licked her the way I licked her. She was teasing me that [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. LOL. At one point I was also confused whether she was covered in her sweat, or my saliva LOL. I was also sweating heavily but the spray worked well. All in all my first MILF experience was good for me.

After that we put on our clothes and it was time to bid goodbye. I asked her whether I was able to satisfy her and she said yes, but jokingly asked me have you used any medicine or some gel in your penis head to which I got surprised, because I didn't wanted to reveal the secret of my performance to her but she said that when she was giving me a BBJ, she felt a strange feeling in her mouth which was weird for her. I kept quite and made an excuse that young cocks taste differently from old cocks LOL, but I was sure that she may have understood the difference in taste.

My views-.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Skin- 8.5/10.

Service- 8/10.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PrateekKhanna
02-28-18, 17:47
Great Bro!

Seems like you had fun all along with the lady. Do pass on the contact with reference and location etc. PM is active.

BR,

Prateek.

Hello all friends,

Hope all are well.

Summer has approached and temperatures are soaring high. But as always, the lust inside human beings keep ourselves addicted to hot action even in this sultry weather. This year I had decided at the onset that I would try to be a little more economical in mongering, as it's a personal choice. So was looking for some indie who could be ok with 4 k-5 k with 2 pops, whether milfs or young girls. Was trying hard to find anyone at such a rate as everyone nowadays demands 5 k for 1 pop and we all know that Mumbai is a bit costly. Decided to ask one friend who was a regular to one of the SP in western suburbs. He guided me to the SP and there I mentioned my requirement.

Kimphilbi
02-28-18, 19:25
Hello all friends,

Hope all are well.

Summer has approached and temperatures are soaring high. But as always, the lust inside human beings keep ourselves addicted to hot action even in this sultry weather. This year I had decided at the onset that I would try to be a little more economical in mongering, as it's a personal choice. So was looking for some indie who could be ok with 4 k-5 k with 2 pops, whether milfs or young girls. Was trying hard to find anyone at such a rate as everyone nowadays demands 5 k for 1 pop and we all know that Mumbai is a bit costly. Decided to ask one friend who was a regular to one of the SP in western suburbs. He guided me to the SP and there I mentioned my requirement. Fortunately the SP suggested one Punjabi MILF who was ready to offer her service at 5 k 2 pops. I was first of all a bit apprehensive as I had never tried any MILF before. But the rate was something that was in my mind. Fortunately the SP was also good natured and whispered in my year that you can negotiate with her directly as the price is decided by the lady and not by SP himself. Also the lady was married and belonged to a decent background and decided her rates strictly as per her wish and not according to the SP. The plus point for me was she was not money minded and firmly believed in giving good service at affordable rate to well natured, polite, humble and well mannered gentleman. That was the Eureka moment for me. Also I politely asked her if she can come to my place to which she readily agreed and I took her along with me to my place without any fuss.

Now a little bit about the lady. Her name was Kajal. She is around 36, tall, fair, has a little tummy, beautiful face, has the look of a beautiful Punjaban, massive ass, huge Boobs, fat brownish nipples. On a personal note, after having tasted a beautiful NE babe and a Muslim chick, I too wanted to try a Punjabi dish and she seemed perfect. Of course she was a MILF but the lust in her eyes suggested that I would have a great time.Hey bro,

You have lived a dream of many. Well endowed Pannjaban is lust of many. Please share her contact no with reference. I can reciprocate with few contacts. My PM is active.

Mathew1984
02-28-18, 19:37
I was recommended a SP by name of Kajal Agl by a friend. The reviews are amazing and the SP pictures are also quite good. I have contacted and got a response but waiting to get final confirmation. Being quoted 35 K for full night, not sure if anybody has experience before with this SP?

35 K is out of my range which I will negotiate but I want to make sure that the SP is authentic and provides good experience?Well its a celebrity bro. She acted in few serials and also works as model. So 35 k is decent amount for full night.

Her name is Nikki S. Good luck.

SoftGuyMumbai
03-01-18, 06:19
Went to the Colour of Ocean Spa in Andheri. Took Miss 'R', a local, had a very nice massage session with her, specially Prostate. It is a very Professional setup. Have got service only because I am regular there. Many have commented that you don't get services there, I beg to differ.

Damages: 1.5 K to Spa (if you a member), 1.3 K to Girl.

JustFishing
03-01-18, 10:51
Met with Momo at her place in Mira Road on the weekend for an LT. She was a great host who provided hukka, food and booze, apart from excellent service.

She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and after a tour of her spacious flat, we settled down on the sofa for some kissing. A few minutes later she climbed into my lap, and kissed me with a ferocity that had me hard in a jiffy. The clothes were off soon after, and we moved to the bed for some foreplay. I spread her legs and went down on her. Her pussy had sparse hair growth that as trimmed and clean, which made DATY a lot of fun. Had her dripping in no time. After a short BBBJ, I put on a condom and pumped her in missionary. Round 1 ended pretty soon because I was quite turned on.

After this we cleaned up, chatted for a while and then ate some tasty food that she had prepared, accompanied by some hukka. I'm not a big hukka smoker and so was schooled by her on the dos and don'ts. While chatting, she told me how she had pulled her shoulder. I being the gentleman that I am offered to massage her shoulder and back. What followed was a scene straight out of Dirty Masseur. After giving her a genuine massage for about 15 minutes, I had her bra and panties off and started licking her pussy and teasing her with my hard on from behind. Had her turn around and massaged her front, continuing to tease her with my tongue and my hard cock. Soon she couldn't stand the teasing any more and so we started fucking. I almost came again and so stopped and went down on her again. She must have come at least twice more during DATY following which I pumped her furiously in mish where she came again. She then got on top of me in cowgirl and rode me till I came copiously. Round 2 done.

We then sat and chatted some more and had some vodka together and ended the encounter with a promise to meet again.

Now for the details that you mongers will need:

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10. Very clean, smooth and soft skin but has some surgical scars on her stomach and breasts.

Pussy: 7/10. Have had tighter but wasn't loose either. Would have liked it if she was fully shaved. On the plus side, very clean and wet.

Hygiene: 9/10.

Place: 9/10.

Damage: 11 K (all inclusive).

WIR: Yes.

Glory27
03-01-18, 12:16
Hey bro,

You have lived a dream of many. Well endowed Pannjaban is lust of many. Please share her contact no with reference. I can reciprocate with few contacts. My PM is active.Need her contact. Please get subscription.

Thanks.

CoolDude35
03-01-18, 18:41
Hey buddies,

Can someone help me with GF hotels in Mumbai. I pick up bar / club would be preferred. I'm confused between Ramee guestline, Lalit, sea princess, and sun and sand. I'm open to any new suggestions as well!

MeramanMohan1
03-01-18, 20:25
New to this world your help on Momo will be heartily welcomed and reciprocated soon enough. Thanks.

Met with Momo at her place in Mira Road on the weekend for an LT. She was a great host who provided hukka, food and booze, apart from excellent service.

She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and after a tour of her spacious flat, we settled down on the sofa for some kissing. A few minutes later she climbed into my lap, and kissed me with a ferocity that had me hard in a jiffy. The clothes were off soon after, and we moved to the bed for some foreplay. I spread her legs and went down on her. Her pussy had sparse hair growth that as trimmed and clean, which made DATY a lot of fun. Had her dripping in no time. After a short BBBJ, I put on a condom and pumped her in missionary. Round 1 ended pretty soon because I was quite turned on.

After this we cleaned up, chatted for a while and then ate some tasty food that she had prepared, accompanied by some hukka. I'm not a big hukka smoker and so was schooled by her on the dos and don'ts. While chatting, she told me how she had pulled her shoulder. I being the gentleman that I am offered to massage her shoulder and back..

Dennis Thomas
03-02-18, 03:21
Breast Size / Rating missing in FR.

After this we cleaned up, chatted for a while and then ate some tasty food that she had prepared, accompanied by some hukka. I'm not a big hukka smoker and so was schooled by her on the dos and don'ts. While chatting, she told me how she had pulled her shoulder. I being the gentleman that I am offered to massage her shoulder and back. What followed was a scene straight out of Dirty Masseur. After giving her a genuine massage for about 15 minutes, I had her bra and panties off and started licking her pussy and teasing her with my hard on from behind. Had her turn around and massaged her front, continuing to tease her with my tongue and my hard cock. Soon she couldn't stand the teasing any more and so we started fucking. I almost came again and so stopped and went down on her again. She must have come at least twice more during DATY following which I pumped her furiously in mish where she came again. She then got on top of me in cowgirl and rode me till I came copiously. Round 2 done.

We then sat and chatted some more and had some vodka together and ended the encounter with a promise to meet again.

Now for the details that you mongers will need:

Face: 7/10.

Body: 7/10. Very clean, smooth and soft skin but has some surgical scars on her stomach and breasts.

Pussy: 7/10. Have had tighter but wasn't loose either. Would have liked it if she was fully shaved. On the plus side, very clean and wet.

Hygiene: 9/10.

Place: 9/10.

Damage: 11 K (all inclusive).

WIR: Yes.

AvocaDick
03-02-18, 04:47
Planning to Venture Navalkar lane next week.

Can someone please enlighten me on.

1) How do you know if the girl has any type of Sexually transmitted infection. BBBJ can be very risky in such situation and covered blowjob does not give that much pleasure, so what to do?

2) worst to worst case if there is L. E. Activity what can happen?

3) Is there a huge difference in 3500 and 5000 range lineup? Can someone with experience share any.

Thanks.

CoolDudeB
03-02-18, 08:54
Hi guys,

Would be great if you can PM a massage with Thai therapist in Borivalli west Kr Kndivakli east or near airport. Leaving for Chennai tonight. Can help in Chennai.

HornySanket
03-02-18, 10:08
Great FR bro. We can exchange a MILF contact which I have. Your PM facility is not on.

Hope all are well.

HornySanket
03-02-18, 10:33
Hi mongers,

I have been a silent observer of this forum since last 6 years. This place has helped me a lot to monger and how one should find their contacts. I have been to MP's NL, had threesome and the Thailand trip. But one thing is still not on there on my check list. That is a visit to DB. I sincerely request seniors to please help me out with one. Also I have taken subscription because I felt I need to give back to this forum and this site. So would really appreciate if I can get wish list full filed.

HiThereAloha
03-02-18, 15:36
People did talk about a brazillian being offered here. Had some time so hopped across. Didn't ask directly at counter as I normally ask the girl. The counter was really expensive at 3.5 for a simple aroma.

Went to the loo and was contemplating getting out and getting my money back but bumped into an Aunty type babe on the way out who was my therapist. So went ahead like an idiot.

She was terrible. No skill. No massage. No finesse. Desperate. And loads of questions. I asked about Brazilian- she said her friend who does it is not there today (this was yesterday).

Finally I stopped her crappy massage and stripped in front of her and put on my clothes.

WIR: No.

Viiki
03-02-18, 15:39

She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and after a tour of her spacious flat, we settled down on the sofa for some kissing. A few minutes later she climbed into my lap, and kissed me with a ferocity that had me hard in a jiffy. The clothes were off soon after, and we moved to the bed for some foreplay. I spread her legs and went down on her. Her pussy had sparse hair growth that as trimmed and clean, which made DATY a lot of fun. Had her dripping in no time. After a short BBBJ, I put on a condom and pumped her in missionary. Round 1 ended pretty soon because I was quite turned on..Looks like she is facing shortage of demand. She used to charge 7 for 2 and then increased it to 10 k when people started posting about her on the forum. 11 for LT is a steal.

DusNumberi
03-02-18, 18:13
Hi mongers,

I have been a silent observer of this forum since last 6 years. This place has helped me a lot to monger and how one should find their contacts. I have been to MP's NL, had threesome and the Thailand trip. But one thing is still not on there on my check list. That is a visit to DB. I sincerely request seniors to please help me out with one. Also I have taken subscription because I felt I need to give back to this forum and this site. So would really appreciate if I can get wish list full filed.Very easy go to Mikado near navjeevan scty chembur camp.

AvocaDick
03-02-18, 18:18
Hey buddies,

Can someone help me with GF hotels in Mumbai. I pick up bar / club would be preferred. I'm confused between Ramee guestline, Lalit, sea princess, and sun and sand. I'm open to any new suggestions as well!You can go to https://stayuncle.com. They have couple friendly hotel.

Unnisex
03-02-18, 18:38
Planning to Venture Navalkar lane next week.

Can someone please enlighten me on.

1) How do you know if the girl has any type of Sexually transmitted infection. BBBJ can be very risky in such situation and covered blowjob does not give that much pleasure, so what to do?

2) worst to worst case if there is L. E. Activity what can happen?

3) Is there a huge difference in 3500 and 5000 range lineup? Can someone with experience share any.

Thanks.My reply us as under.

1) Ask the girl you choose to come out with you for a medical checkup. Needless to say that you would bear the charges. Wait for the result. Also instruct her not to meet any monger till the result come out You can find her STD status once the result is out and act accordingly.

2) Worst to worst case you can find yourself in a jail.

3) The difference is that at 5. 5 k you get girls whereas for 3. 5 k it Will be young Milfs.

NewExplorer1
03-02-18, 21:32
Fellas,

Was getting high for action after long gap so called my regular spa to found out that my regular is on leave & will be back next week, tried out calling other spa which I know, all of them had NE so dint entertained them, than I called 1 of the dens of legend of LoneRanger, booked miss P, but I had to cancel as had a brief work in office.

Than searched on net, got to knw the country spa behind my office, though m notta fan of country spa as damage is too high for my likings but johny took over me, called them & book appointment.

Reached on time as its near my office, alloted cabin & here she comes, I was only in towel, she looked disposable on table & smiled, she asked if I was here before, I told I'm regular at suburb branch, named 3/4 girls known from this site, she said all of them are her roommates before changing branch, than she hugged me & asked what do you did with them B2B or boomboom, I said full service, she kissed my lips &said massage 1st, I told I'm only interested in bum massage, she started massaging my crack..Hello sir,

Can you please she'd some light on which spa and where it's located? I apologise if this sounds too immature but I have not had even a single encounter in the mongering world ever. So I hope you get the situation.

NewExplorer1
03-02-18, 21:52
Hi everyone,

Happy republic Day to all.

Had a really great month for me, luckily enough got time off work a alot this month to visit Mumbai.

Special thanks to super seniors Smartvarma and Bophshep.

Both of them really lead me to awesome indies for this rendezvous.

I had around 6 encounters in three weeks.

Had visited country spa Bandra, had awesome time with miss K, superb service, had booked for 90 minutes, and two pops, a very great experience.

Damage 4.2 k counter + 8 k girl.

Then other encounter was at number 9 spa at Powai. Read about it in sister forum, on recommendation of member took service from H, she have one the greatest body on earth, good boobs, good height, slim figure, a bit dark, started directly with asking what I want, only service oriented spa it is, had B2B with her after the deed she promised more service next visit. I wondered more than B2B includes BJ or FS.

Got excited and visited next day..Hi,

Can you please share the details of spa and therapist in Bandra. Much thanks.

Kp6305
03-03-18, 07:08
I am in touch with this girl through SA.

Though found via Seeking arrangements, I am pretty sure she is working outside of it also and is actively business.

Any FR / feedback on her?

Tuks87
03-03-18, 11:19
Situated in a well known foodie locality of Onionvilla. Had a error on phone when I asked for a Thai therapist and she understood Thai therapy. Went along paid the counter of 1. 7 k for deep tissue. I had change in the dispo and that's when the error on call came up. I asked for a refund which they obliged but tried to convince me for taking up services from local.

Took miss k. At first she denied any services and I thought it's a KLPD. But later she opened up and said only HJ and TL for 2 k.

Massage skills-5/10.

Looks. Average.

Boobs- that were the only part I liked. 8/10.

Damages- 1.7 k + 2.0 k.

WIR- no. Have many options nearby.

Convictar
03-03-18, 11:24
Looks like she is facing shortage of demand. She used to charge 7 for 2 and then increased it to 10 k when people started posting about her on the forum. 11 for LT is a steal.She charged me 13 k for LT. That too in Pune. She traveled all the way to Pune. 13 k was all inclusive.

Traveller121
03-03-18, 11:46
Dear All,

Does any one have any interaction or reviews with a bird named Givemeya from SA. If anyone is aware of any reports or has any direct inputs, could you please share it with me on PM. Most appreciate it. Happy to help with any other info.

SubMan1
03-03-18, 15:19
Hi all,

Great to see so much bang action happening. My case is different. I used to have some erection issues and comparatively shorter length of Johnny. Few hot girls I dated but they left me because of non performance.

This let me develop submissive feelings for the guys who have been able to bang the chicks like a pro. Something that I am unable to. My kink is to service the couple in action while I am being denied the pleasure of pussy. I used to have fine arrangement with a husband wife who used to meet me at star hotel. Wife used to get very aroused and proud that her husband was able to give her so much pleasure while I was the useless man in the room. This bought lot of variety in their boring life.

My services ranged from fetching them water to undressing them to giving them foot rub etc. It did turn a bit more kinky later on. Now those guys have left the city.

Reason I am posting is if any one is interested in this kind of stuff with either WG or GF or possibly wife than I would be interested.

Cheers and hoping not to be ridiculed from those who don't understand about such stuff.

BhukhaLauda
03-03-18, 16:54
Hey friends,

I'm somewhat bored with the usual indies discussed on the forum.

Would be highly obliged if someone can PM me SP contacts who offer college girls / air hostesses / models / struggling actresses. Also, in case you know any pickup points from where they can be picked up please let me know.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

BoobsManiac
03-03-18, 18:53
Hi all,

Great to see so much bang action happening. My case is different. I used to have some erection issues and comparatively shorter length of Johnny. Few hot girls I dated but they left me because of non performance.

This let me develop submissive feelings for the guys who have been able to bang the chicks like a pro. Something that I am unable to. My kink is to service the couple in action while I am being denied the pleasure of pussy. I used to have fine arrangement with a husband wife who used to meet me at star hotel. Wife used to get very aroused and proud that her husband was able to give her so much pleasure while I was the useless man in the room. This bought lot of variety in their boring life.

My services ranged from fetching them water to undressing them to giving them foot rub etc. It did turn a bit more kinky later on. Now those guys have left the city..Bro,

You can hit more chances if you post on CL. Mention all your requirements.

HornySanket
03-04-18, 04:37
Got off from work early yesterday. Visited the famous country spa. Took K for 90 minutes. Got two shots and a great shower. Everyone knows about her service so not going to repeat. If any one has tried Al $#e kindly provide feedback. Will be trying her next time.

Damages total- 11 K.

Sethr890
03-04-18, 07:12
My reply us as under.

1) Ask the girl you choose to come out with you for a medical checkup. Needless to say that you would bear the charges. Wait for the result. Also instruct her not to meet any monger till the result come out You can find her STD status once the result is out and act accordingly.

2) Worst to worst case you can find yourself in a jail.

3) The difference is that at 5. 5 k you get girls whereas for 3. 5 k it Will be young Milfs.Just to add up #2, first time you go take a contact number and next time always call first to confirm if everything is fine.

YukeYuke
03-04-18, 13:20
I got a few contacts from Navimumbai but mostly they are of 10 k range, the MILF looked good in the pic, so it would be great if you can share her.

Monocef
03-04-18, 15:59
Will be in Mumbai next month.

Will be trying all spectrum from spa to indies and sps.

Also on list is hunting in clubs.

Want to try night club scene here and try for high end birds.

I know it will be a high miss than a hit.

Any brother can suggest a clubs and tips to locate where I can venture for purpose.

Will be highly obliged.

Regards,

Monocef.

KapoorManish
03-04-18, 20:03
I am travelling to Mumbai for a couple of days. Can anyone share PK contact and advise on current charges?

JsFrFun
03-05-18, 01:13
Any luck with her? How much did she quote?

I am in touch with this girl through SA.

Though found via Seeking arrangements, I am pretty sure she is working outside of it also and is actively business.

Any FR / feedback on her?

WsgCoolToad
03-05-18, 09:17
Big thank you to Boseph bhai for sharing the contacts and making my trip fun full.

1, Lucy.

Took her for full night but unfortunately she dozed off after few drinks. Guys be carefull not to let her drink more than 2 beer or else your money will go into drain.

Over all big disappointment.

Will never repeat her again.

17 k full night.

2. The famous PK.

I don't think I should write anything about her over all its worth the money spend.

Will repeat again.

10 k 2 pop not a time watcher.

3. Roza Bhojpuri actress.

Took her for short time to whom I am regular.

Over all its good experience everything is in the menu.

Will definitely repeat again.

4. Pushpanjali.

22 year young chick ready to please you.

She is worth the money spent.

12 k night.

Will repeat again.

Folks sorry for not writing long FR.

Clavet10
03-05-18, 10:01
Bro,

Please give more details regarding the s spa Bandra and miss C.

Can help you with other spa details and reciprocate.

Thanks.

Raj.

Hey friends,

Went on a spa hunt after around 3 months. First visit was to a newly opened spa in Navi Mumbai. Coincidentally saw a girl miss the there who I knew from another spa. Took her. Had full access, DFK, pussy fingering and boob sucking. Got a full body lick including balls. No BJ though but I am sure to get it on my next visit. Had her sit on my chest in reverse doggy style while she jacked me off. Overall satisfying experience.

Damages 1.5 K counter + 2 k to girl.

WIR. Yes because I saw some other good faces there. And also for further exploration with miss the..

HiThereAloha
03-05-18, 15:22
Since my See was super excited wanted to visit and Spa for a juicy B2B. Went there but alas! It's was shut! Has it shut down Bros?

Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
03-05-18, 15:26
After seeing that and Spa was shut, I wanted to visit another old Fav in Ess Spa at Holy Cow. Old Fav had day off so got a new babe. Who is cutish, slim. By now all I wanted was a quick HJ and TL. So told her directly. She started laughing. And then obliged. Decent HJ. Nice slim body. But no clothes off like I used to manage before.

WIR: Maybe.

JustLike
03-05-18, 18:17
In Mumbai for 3 days. Requesting for any good contact (indie / SP) for outcall.

Thanks in advance.

AbraDabra0710
03-05-18, 22:34
I am in Mumbai for a visit and will be staying for a couple of days. Am quite new to the whole mongering scene and to this forum too. I had really appreciate it if senior members here can guide in the right direction. Don't have PM ability. My budget is around 5 k and am looking to have some fun with indies. Please help a brother out.

Elephant99
03-05-18, 23:45
The bird here is from Pune city. She's a model / blogger on a small scale but she being into this world of flesh trade isn't what I would doubt about. Although if you can manage to get her with you, it is surely a gem of a catch.Anyone know who this model / blogger from Pune is? Googled for Pune model / blogger and got a few results that match her background but not too sure which one.

BoobsManiac
03-06-18, 04:09
I am in Mumbai for a visit and will be staying for a couple of days. Am quite new to the whole mongering scene and to this forum too. I had really appreciate it if senior members here can guide in the right direction..Hi bro,

It will be difficult to give direct leads in open forum. Unless you have PM facility nobody can help you. Try your luck in NL or CH areas with some SP instead.

Kp6305
03-06-18, 13:00
Dear All,

Does any one have any interaction or reviews with a bird named Givemeya from SA. If anyone is aware of any reports or has any direct inputs, could you please share it with me on PM. Most appreciate it. Happy to help with any other info.I am also in touch with her, what's quote for you by her?

JustFishing
03-06-18, 13:11
I had her contact from the forum only she used to quote 5k for 2 pops. She is not petite by any standard but her BBJ is good and she is cooperative. Lida is her name and she is from NE.Anyone here knows how to get Lida's contact info? She seems my type from the pic.

HotChocolate80
03-06-18, 19:00
She quoted 10 k for 1 hour. I'm negotiating with her.

Any luck with her? How much did she quote?

SamXy
03-06-18, 19:02
Dear brothers,

Will be in Mumbai 9th to 11th. Looking for guidance. PM active. Thanks in advance for help. Sam.

LonelyGuy38
03-06-18, 20:41
Brother,

I am trying to PM you but your inbox is full. I appreciate if you share Pushpanjali's contact.

Big thank you to Boseph bhai for sharing the contacts and making my trip fun full.

1, Lucy.

Took her for full night but unfortunately she dozed off after few drinks. Guys be carefull not to let her drink more than 2 beer or else your money will go into drain.

Over all big disappointment.

Will never repeat her again.

17 k full night.

2. The famous PK.

I don't think I should write anything about her over all its worth the money spend.

Will repeat again.

10 k 2 pop not a time watcher.

Joshua Dsouza
03-06-18, 21:10
She quoted 10 k for 1 hour. I'm negotiating with her.She charges 7 k for 2 with place and I know someone who has tried her for that price. I don't know where you got the quote from.

EyesWitcher21
03-07-18, 06:05
Brothers,

I am in Mumbai this week near BKC. Have been looking for indie / massage contacts. Please help, will return favor when any of you in Pune.

Thanks.

EditFun01
03-07-18, 11:20
I am also in touch with her, what's quote for you by her?30 -25 k type.

BangBanggo
03-07-18, 11:44
Was in mood so called my regular SP in Malad. She sent a picture of Kerala girl working in beauty parlor near by who came to SPs apartment.

Boobs: B.

Color: brown dark.

Hair. Curly.

No mark on body, pussy shaven and she was very hygienic.

BBBJ- 8/10 (she worked very hard).

Kisses. All over, she does not have any reservations. Lot of deep kisses.

FJ. Very tight. In fact initially it took a while and lot of arousing to get it wet but once I was in it was heaven. (she claimed I am her 2nd client after the guy who gave me contact of this SP. She had sex only 4 times in her life.).

No time watcher, no nonsense. Kept enjoying it.

YS1167
03-07-18, 12:23
Guys!

I am from Delhi and very new to mongering world / ISG. Had few spa experiences in Delhi but not much to share about those being avg experiences.

On business visit, travelled 3 times to Bangkok in last one year. I had no tips in first 2 visits, visited few massage parlours and had nothing special to share.

I was at Bangkok last week again. After going thru ISG form and taking tips from www.bangkokredeye.com, I explored go-go bars this time. Guys, the blogger of this portal seems to be seasoned monger and tips were very handy, had superb exp in bars worth sharing. This portal is gold mine for information for info on mongering scene of Bangkok. Bangkok ISG forums are worthless and flooded with creepy info, not like Delhi forum at all. So decided to share my experience of BKK with my Delhi bros.

Day- 1 (Nana Ent Plaza).

Angel witch: Drinks costs about THB 100-150, central stage has girl (10-12) show in bikni and goes topless in between, depends on traffic in bars. No pushy staff (the lady who serve drink and your messenger to girl is called "mamasan". You can get good eye tonic and they will not ask for another drink for 20 min at least. I hinted to one model look alike for lady drink (cost same and you can discuss with girl about your plan). But, she said no to mamasan, yes! (though I am decent looking). Later, I learnt that stunners preference is Japanese / Korean being very generous in paying. But it was worth spending half HR with one drink.

Rainbow -4 : Best experiences in terms of stunners and numbers on centre stage (20-30 nos) dancing and getting topless. I would say 50% were good package (stunning look plus good rack) What an eye tonic experience! You will get confused whom to see, they get topless in sync. I hinted one cute and shy girl thru mamasan for lady drink (looking like. Again KLPD! Say no to me. Guys, it was really setback but worth spending 30 min considering one drink costed me there.

Day- 2 (Soi Cowboy).

Doll House: before 930 PM, they have happy hours and drink cost (80-100 THB), no one ask for 20-30 min. But I felt stuff was avg and they mentioned that prettier staff will come by 930. You can see centre stage show in birth suit in between as well.

Bacara: Very cute girls (appeared Japanese / Korean majority), here no topless / birth suit show. They dance in minis. Most of customers were Japs / Kor. Was bit tired that day, so was not in mood to take any girl at hotel.

Shark: Decided to explore as last destination. Two floors, each having 10-15 girls dancing on centre stage. Few stunners but attitude was not looking live. Suddenly, one stunner, bit matured entered with avg rack, beautiful face, amazing energy and good smile. I smiled and waived to her, but confused whether bar girl or not since she was not in dress code of Bar. Few minutes later, she came and sat with me and shared that she came late that day at bar. After chit chat and one drink, deal seized with her to visit with me at my hotel (she was kissing and hugging in between). Paid bar fine and left a / w her to my hotel.

It was awesome experience, very clean, full of energy, nice attitude (Thais are famous for which) and had a wonderful 2 hrs at hotel with her. Amazing DFK, fun loving girl and not time watcher at all and ready to please you any time. She stayed 3 hrs.

My takeaway on BKK;.

Go-go bars are VFM. Even if girl is not interested to come with you, you can see good Bikni / topless show (some even have birth suit show as well) for one HR easily in THB 200-250. I think, BKK is only place for such VFM shows.

If you call girl to chat with, beware of cost of her drink (though, I didn't have bad experience, despite I forgot to ask cost of drink).

Most of 4/5 star hotel are very-2 guest friendly. In order to be safe, you should deposit ID of girl when enter and she visits (they may not ask at their own). When the girls go to collect her ID at reception, they will call you that all went well and take permission to hand over her ID (Amazing! Beyond expectation).

You need to be patient while select girl, stunners are plenty at Go-go bars. Be careful of ladyboy, many go-go bar don't advertise that they employ them. The portal mentioned above is handing to differentiate such bars.

I hope, my Delhi bros can share contact of some good inde (educated, clean and goof GFE) with me. I will be open to share more tips of BKK if any one of you visit there.

RajDesai69
03-07-18, 21:44
Got off from work early yesterday. Visited the famous country spa. Took K for 90 minutes. Got two shots and a great shower. Everyone knows about her service so not going to repeat. If any one has tried Al $#e kindly provide feedback. Will be trying her next time.

Damages total- 11 K.I've tried the girl from wonderland. She looks really nice, speaks a few words of Hindi. Kinda horny. Good massage too. Nice boobs but fake. Overall, you can try her but k will remain the best.

HappyShiva
03-07-18, 22:08
It is better to make a trip to Angeles City in Philipines or Bangkok instead of settling with Indian girls. Out of India, the satisfaction is guaranteed for half of the money you spend in India.

NobleMan
03-07-18, 23:39
Hi seniors,

Appreciate your help.Hi,

Can you please share some contacts that you may have collected.

NobleMan
03-07-18, 23:57
OK So I joined ISG about a month ago. Found the site while browsing around one night and got membership.

New to this site and learning the ropes and faily new to Mongering (Didn't know that was the terminology).

When I joined there was a lot of talk of NE Nikki and I have a thing for NE or Asian ladies I am not into big tits so maybe that's why.

Anyway have not met Nikki or have her info but with the help of BoShep (Thank you) have met a few of the other ever popular and my FR is below. Will keep it short and to the point of my time.

I have also made some contacts on my own and have helped out some people travelling thru Bombay. Some I am found back but have not tried but shared info after checking with the ladies themselves.

So far thanks to the help of Boseph I have spent some good time with Lucy, Shreya, Twinkle and Elisha.

Lucy: Was a blast and yes she know about this site..Looks like you had a whale of a time. Can you please share Shreya's contact.

Womaniszer
03-08-18, 05:12
It is better to make a trip to Angeles City in Philipines or Bangkok instead of settling with Indian girls. Out of India, the satisfaction is guaranteed for half of the money you spend in India.Phillipines and Thailand are history.

Best places are.

Jakarta. Indonesia. USD 30.

Budapest. Hungary. USD 80.

Kiev. Ukraine. USD 50.

The above rates are for 1 Hour and best girls not average Girls.

Amey1991
03-08-18, 05:49
Recently hooked up with a girl. Goes by name of Nikki (not the regular ones discussed in this forum). She is 20 year old college girl studying in a top college in Mumbai. She also do some modeling. After hard negotiations she agreed for 15 k for entire night.

After 2 hours of sex with her, she wanted to smoke. Being a non smoker, I was not carrying any cigarettes. We went outside for a smoke. But she changed her colours. She accused me of following her in public and started to threaten me. I decided to leave from there and she ran away with the money. I ended up paying 15 k just for 2 hours.

Regarding sex, she got a tight pussy but very average in kissing and no blowjob.

Attaching her pics, beware of her.

Sg0117
03-08-18, 08:53
Hello everyone!

I am new to ISG.

Still in the learning phase. Would really appreciate if anyone could help me with contacts of high end models in Mumbai as I in Mumbai next week.

P.S. In on.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SG.

Mayo45
03-08-18, 10:08
Hi bro,

It will be difficult to give direct leads in open forum. Unless you have PM facility nobody can help you. Try your luck in NL or CH areas with some SP instead.Hi bro,

Can you please share MILF Kajal's coordinates. Would be grateful to you.

Thanks.

Sg0117
03-08-18, 11:10
Looks like you had a whale of a time. Can you please share Shreya's contact.Hello Everyone,

I am new to ISG and still on learning phase.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me contacts in Bangalore for High End once as I am travelling to Bangalore coming week.

My PM is activated.

DesiBoyMumbai
03-08-18, 12:16
Hi,

Saw your review on Kerala chocolate.

Could you share the contact of the SP.

For me approach.

Please share the Costs.

Was in mood so called my regular SP in Malad. She sent a picture of Kerala girl working in beauty parlor near by who came to SPs apartment.

Boobs: B.

Color: brown dark.

Hair. Curly.

No mark on body, pussy shaven and she was very hygienic.

BBBJ- 8/10 (she worked very hard).

Kisses. All over, she does not have any reservations. Lot of deep kisses.

FJ. Very tight. In fact initially it took a while and lot of arousing to get it wet but once I was in it was heaven. (she claimed I am her 2nd client after the guy who gave me contact of this SP. She had sex only 4 times in her life.).

No time watcher, no nonsense. Kept enjoying it.

JetsonJenk
03-08-18, 12:46
This is a late post. At least three month's late.

I am sure you all know Sabrina is. Funnily, she was referred to me by a friend who has had her several times over the last couple of years. I am not sure how true it is, but she says she isn't on SEA anymore.

I hosted her at a Hotel in the eastern suburbs. She wasn't late but arrived a little before time that afternoon. She met me at the Coffee Shop, chatted for a while and she asked for my room keys. I waited at the coffee shop while she went ahead. Five minutes later as I knocked, Sabrina, just fresh from her bath opened the door for me.

That set the ball rolling for the next couple of hours. She is BBW and I am someone who does not discriminate on size. Her tits are massive, as one would expect, but her bigger game is her blowjob! She made me cum with her suction skills alone. But she wasn't done. She told me. Ten minutes later she insisted on making me watch her masturbate. Turned me on and that started the second round. Frankly, I found it difficult to keep up with her. I was a little relieved when she had her orgasm! Hahahaha!

Anyway, she is a good keep, I say!

Boobs - 10/10 (like the way I like them. Massive!

BJ - 10/10.

Titillation - 11/10.

Sex - 8/10 (I removed 2 marks because I couldn't keep up with her).

Will I repeat. Yes!

As I said, she is for keeps!

Sameer942
03-08-18, 15:30

I am sure you all know Sabrina is. Funnily, she was referred to me by a friend who has had her several times over the last couple of years. I am not sure how true it is, but she says she isn't on SEA anymore.

I hosted her at a Hotel in the eastern suburbs. She wasn't late but arrived a little before time that afternoon. She met me at the Coffee Shop, chatted for a while and she asked for my room keys. I waited at the coffee shop while she went ahead. Five minutes later as I knocked, Sabrina, just fresh from her bath opened the door for me.

That set the ball rolling for the next couple of hours. She is BBW and I am someone who does not discriminate on size. Her tits are massive, as one would expect, but her bigger game is her blowjob! She made me cum with her suction skills alone. But she wasn't done. She told me. Ten minutes later she insisted on making me watch her masturbate. Turned me on and that started the second round. Frankly, I found it difficult to keep up with her. I was a little relieved when she had her orgasm! Hahahaha!

Anyway, she is a good keep, I say!Can you mention the charges.

Kunal14
03-08-18, 18:14
Recently hooked up with a girl. Goes by name of Nikki (not the regular ones discussed in this forum). She is 20 year old college girl studying in a top college in Mumbai. She also do some modeling. After hard negotiations she agreed for 15 k for entire night.

After 2 hours of sex with her, she wanted to smoke. Being a non smoker, I was not carrying any cigarettes. We went outside for a smoke. But she changed her colours. She accused me of following her in public and started to threaten me. I decided to leave from there and she ran away with the money. I ended up paying 15 k just for 2 hours.

Regarding sex, she got a tight pussy but very average in kissing and no blowjob.

Attaching her pics, beware of her.Bro,

Thanks for FR.

You show real face of Nikki.

RajDesai69
03-08-18, 18:35
Guys,

I'm thinking of heading to country spa tomorrow.

If I'm looking for a curvy girl with natural assets who's clean for DATY, who should I pick?

Already tried miss K, miss the, and miss A in wonderland.

Should I try romeo's girlfriend (miss J), archie's girlfriend (miss V) or the opposite of devil (miss A)?

Your opinions will really help!

I can trade spa info in Delhi / Pune.

On The Wings
03-08-18, 18:55
Phillipines and Thailand are history.

Best places are.
Jakarta. Indonesia. USD 30.
Budapest. Hungary. USD 80.
Kiev. Ukraine. USD 50.
The above rates are for 1 Hour and best girls not average Girls.Friend,

Why you have skipped De Wallen, Amsterdam. Netherlands. In this List.

Anandven
03-08-18, 19:00
Hey guys hope alls well, wanted to know the whereabouts of Amy, she was at the Holy Cow Spa after which she had a brief stint at the Sab tv lane Spa, tried a lot to find her but couldn't find her. Anyone could tell me where she is and working in which Spa would be really grateful. TIA.Hi,

Yes. I think I do. Runs her own place these days. Let me activate my PM and will let you know.

RajDesai69
03-08-18, 20:17
Her pic is in ISG Mumbai pic folder.Hey bro,

How do you go about accessing the folder?

The search only turns up photos in India, not a subforum specifically.

MrWilder21
03-09-18, 04:04
Hi guys,

Traveling to Mumbai for 2 weeks. Will be staying near Powai.

Need some good indie contacts.

Bat Wings
03-09-18, 06:05
There is an Amy at S spa in Bandra. Good looking babe with an awesome butt. Decently tall. Don't know if she is the person. Open for FS too.

Hey guys hope alls well, wanted to know the whereabouts of Amy, she was at the Holy Cow Spa after which she had a brief stint at the Sab tv lane Spa, tried a lot to find her but couldn't find her. Anyone could tell me where she is and working in which Spa would be really grateful. TIA.

WhyGrowUp
03-09-18, 06:24
Tried the forum favourite PK yesterday. Thanks to Pramod for the contact!

Booked her a day in advance and called her to the hotel. She was very prompt and apologised for being 15 minutes late. I've read all the earlier FRs about her and knew she ain't a looker so wasn't expecting anything great. But to be honest, in spite of reading everything I was actually disappointed when I first saw her. There's no way of saying it, so I'm just going to spell it out clearly. She is not good looking. Period.

Now as for the deed, okay, things got real interesting. She's on the shorter side. And once in birthday suit, I realised she's got a bit of curves. Mind you, curves, not fat. Ass is real tight. We took a shower and got in bed. In here, she's a real professional. She's got all the skills of WGs and also knows how to get the job done. We started with DFK which she's good at. Then I moved on to her perfect melons, amazing pair. She's got tits to die for. After the extended foreplay which involved her literally licking each of my body part, turned MISS and then WOT then back to MISS. She's got a real tight pussy and can really get you going with her extremely fake moans. Got done with the first round and was just lying around when she started massaging me. Not kinky, erotic massage, but genuine massage which was very relaxing. She really took care of my whole body during that time. In a while she got my dick working again and then we started a really long session with MISS, WOT, doggie etc.

She's open to everything except anal (at least not with me). She's friendly, was even open to the rough treatment I gave her. She didn't say no to anything at all. She's got the standards of a Bangkok pro with an Indian body.

Overall, I had a decent experience with her and the service she provides is downright awesome.

Now if I had to rate her:

Face: and / A. (I repeat, from my point of view, No offence to anybody).

DFK: 8/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Sex: 9/10 (except the fake moans everything was perfect).

Atttidue and friendliness: 10/10. I mean she's a real pro.

Overall: 7/10.

Damage: 10 k for 2 pops. Not a time watcher at all. No rush jobs.

WhyGrowUp
03-09-18, 08:40
Guys,

Would anyone be kind enough to share digits of Elisha with reference please? Would highly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

WhyGrowUp
03-09-18, 09:03
Is it Elisha6, Elisha4 and Elisha1 jpg?

Hey bro,

How do you go about accessing the folder?

The search only turns up photos in India, not a subforum specifically.

Happy999
03-09-18, 10:27
I may be an exception but I feel she is overrated. Maybe because my experience was because of situations. I have not posted a review of her out here as she is aware of the forum and requested me not to post an FR. She checks this thread or people out here, show her, posts on her.

Will someone do me the gigantic favor of pointing me to a picture of this chick? With so much written about her, I really want to see what she looks like. That matters to me, perhaps a little more than it should.

HiThereAloha
03-09-18, 11:59
After my FR on Holy Cow 7 C, I got tempted again. The last time was a bizarre good + bizarre bad experience. But like a fool I went again.

The owner / manager is a but ugly aunty who asks my mobile number. Then says it is not on their list etc. Somehow she believes me and then tries to sell me some other chick. I ask for K by name.

Now starts the fun. K doesn't recognise me. And then gives me the worst finger butt fucking. Last time was amazing. This time it's plain fuck all. I don't even get hard and I just want to go.

I tell her I'm going. She does the siren strip. Lifts her top and lowers her pants and lies down on me with a towel in between and starts to hump and make squealing sounds.

Pure fuck all. And with that horribly scented "cream" shit that they use.

WIR: never.

Tuks87
03-09-18, 12:27
Hi guys,

I am planning to call one of the WG from Thailand. The thing is she is on tourist visa and planning long stay say for 2-3 months.

I need help on stay options in Mumbai. Cheaper ones are appreciated. Also if anyone knows any hotel which provide long stays.

Help is appreciated.

RockingDhoni
03-09-18, 13:51

That set the ball rolling for the next couple of hours. She is BBW and I am someone who does not discriminate on size. Her tits are massive, as one would expect, but her bigger game is her blowjob! She made me cum with her suction skills alone. But she wasn't done. She told me. Ten minutes later she insisted on making me watch her masturbate. Turned me on and that started the second round. Frankly, I found it difficult to keep up with her. I was a little relieved when she had her orgasm! Hahahaha!Nicely put and quite delicious narrations. What were the damages bro?

Deejay2509
03-09-18, 18:20
Friends any references in chembur for worthy MP or SP?

JetsonJenk
03-09-18, 18:38
10 K. She didn't count the hours though I was told that she charges that much for two hours. In my case though, she stayed for close to five hours.

Nicely put and quite delicious narrations. What were the damages bro?

Womaniszer
03-09-18, 18:52
Hi guys,

I am planning to call one of the WG from Thailand. The thing is she is on tourist visa and planning long stay say for 2-3 months.

I need help on stay options in Mumbai. Cheaper ones are appreciated. Also if anyone knows any hotel which provide long stays.

Help is appreciated.Try Airbnb the host will give you special rates for long term stay. Hotels will work out expensive.

By the way do you know the Thai Girl.

RajDesai69
03-09-18, 20:05
Was confused between m, j and v. Turns out m is from a different branch, v was busy so the only option was J. When she walked in, I was very pleasantly surprised. I wore dispo cause it's fun when they take it off. Exchanged pleasantries, praised her massage which was decent. Turns out this is only here 3rd month as a therapist. While massaging my lower back from the front, she kept shoving her boobs in my head. From the dress you couldn't tell the size but boy was I on for a surprise! When she came to legs, she removed dispo and gave a nice massage without any hints. Then she started playing with crack and balls. Then she asked me to turn and said what service do you want. I said b2 b with BJ, she said 5 k with cover or 6 k without. Tried haggling saying that A charges only 4 she said she can't cause she's new. Anyway, she removed herclothes and OMG her tits were amazing! I thought they were fake and made sure they were real by squeezing them. So good. She's very pretty with great tits! What a combination. I think she's into DFK but I didn't however I kept biting her chin and neck. Wanted to go down on her but she said she might chum tomorrow and it was trimmed not shaven so I just went on sucking her tits and fingering her. Then she licked jonny and put cover before sucking. She kept saying she wants to fuck and started grinding on me. I held her and started fingering her ass and she started grinding harder until she came, twice. Then I asked her to lay down and did an assjob and came while holding those amazing tits from behind. Booblovers, you should definitely try her!!

Massage: 7.

Face: 9 really cute with shoulder length hair.

Assets: 9 those tits are gorgeous and real, her ass is nice and shapely, trimmed but clean pussy.

Service: 8 she tries really hard but is new.

Damage: 3+5.

Wir: I don't repeat.

Mathew1984
03-09-18, 20:16
"these are more snaps she had send me she charges around 25 k".Can book a ticket and go to Ukraine, you can get much better girls for 6 k. This one looks like 30 year old be grade model. Maybe in India it works, as our guys want only White skin then think beautiful.

Damnn. Cheap beach. Many work in movies as dancers that's the visa they get and work as escorts full time.

I know this friend who works in sets, even all set guys are nailing them LOL.

RajDesai69
03-09-18, 20:19
Was confused between m, j and v. Turns out m is from a different branch, v was busy so the only option was J. When she walked in, I was very pleasantly surprised. I wore dispo cause it's fun when they take it off. Exchanged pleasantries, praised her massage which was decent. Turns out this is only here 3rd month as a therapist. While massaging my lower back from the front, she kept shoving her boobs in my head. From the dress you couldn't tell the size but boy was I on for a surprise! When she came to legs, she removed dispo and gave a nice massage without any hints. Then she started playing with crack and balls. Then she asked me to turn and said what service do you want. I said b2 b with BJ, she said 5 k with cover or 6 k without. Tried haggling saying that A charges only 4 she said she can't cause she's new. Anyway, she removed herclothes and OMG her tits were amazing! I thought they were fake and made sure they were real by squeezing them. So good. She's very pretty with great tits! What a combination. I think she's into DFK but I didn't however I kept biting her chin and neck. Wanted to go down on her but she said she might chum tomorrow and it was trimmed not shaven so I just went on sucking her tits and fingering her. Then she licked jonny and put cover before sucking. She kept saying she wants to fuck and started grinding on me. I held her and started fingering her ass and she started grinding harder until she came, twice. Then I asked her to lay down and did an assjob and came while holding those amazing tits from behind. Booblovers, you should definitely try her!!

Massage: 7.

Face: 9 really cute with shoulder length hair.

Assets: 9 those tits are gorgeous and real, her ass is nice and shapely, trimmed but clean pussy.

Service: 8 she tries really hard but is new.

Damage: 3+5.

Wir: I don't repeat.

Joshua Dsouza
03-09-18, 21:36
I may be an exception but I feel she is overrated. Maybe because my experience was because of situations. I have not posted a review of her out here as she is aware of the forum and requested me not to post an FR. She checks this thread or people out here, show her, posts on her.Pic of Elisha which is photoshopped.

EyesWitcher21
03-10-18, 06:22
Given the popularity of this spa, I googled it and didn't find any hits. Search shows Thai spa and four fountain spa in Bandra.

May I know it's exact location / address?

NewRajesh
03-10-18, 07:01
Been to few MP's in Kolkata with the help of Kolkata seniors in ISG.

Need help in Andheri for 10 days damages 2-5 k Indies or SP please from seniors, any pickup genuine ones also appreciated will be staying at Andheri for 10 days.

Thanks seniors.

Rajesh.

RoamingMumbai
03-10-18, 07:22
I have stopped going there for the longest time. Thanks for the info. Won't even try any more.

Cheers.

After my FR on Holy Cow 7 C, I got tempted again. The last time was a bizarre good + bizarre bad experience. But like a fool I went again.

The owner / manager is a but ugly aunty who asks my mobile number. Then says it is not on their list etc. Somehow she believes me and then tries to sell me some other chick. I ask for K by name.

Now starts the fun. K doesn't recognise me. And then gives me the worst finger butt fucking. Last time was amazing. This time it's plain fuck all. I don't even get hard and I just want to go.

I tell her I'm going. She does the siren strip. Lifts her top and lowers her pants and lies down on me with a towel in between and starts to hump and make squealing sounds.

Pure fuck all. And with that horribly scented "cream" shit that they use.

WIR: never.

Happy999
03-10-18, 07:28
Hey,

I have met her, I did not ask for her pic. IntrepidExplor, Whygrowup. Asked for it. Thanks anyways.

Pic of Elisha which is photoshopped.

NobleMan
03-10-18, 09:11

That set the ball rolling for the next couple of hours. She is BBW and I am someone who does not discriminate on size. Her tits are massive, as one would expect, but her bigger game is her blowjob! She made me cum with her suction skills alone.Looks like you had an some experience. Can you please PM he digits.

Joshua Dsouza
03-10-18, 10:39
Hey,

I have met her, I did not ask for her pic. IntrepidExplor, Whygrowup. Asked for it. Thanks anyways.Sorry about that it's just for general forum guys no offense meant by adding to your post.

WhyGrowUp
03-10-18, 11:08
How would you (or other bros) rate her basis on looks. Just looks for now.

Pic of Elisha which is photoshopped.

Bhuppi1111
03-10-18, 14:11
I shifted to Khopoli for some time and searching for good inde contacts in Khopoli and Panvel. Pl share some valuable information based in both cities.

JetsonJenk
03-10-18, 16:50
Hi Bud,

I wouldn't mind sharing contacts but. Big but. You have been on ISG since 2015 and yet you have just 7 posts and all of them asking for contacts.

Bit odd, don't you think?

Looks like you had an some experience. Can you please PM he digits.

BoobsManiac
03-10-18, 17:10
Been to few MP's in Kolkata with the help of Kolkata seniors in ISG.

Need help in Andheri for 10 days damages 2-5 k Indies or SP please from seniors, any pickup genuine ones also appreciated will be staying at Andheri for 10 days.

Thanks seniors.

Rajesh.Hi bro,

If you are staying in Andheri please beware of SP of that area as they are mostly money minded and give cheap stuff. Indies may charge more. In Mumbai 2 k Indies are impossible.

Happy stay.

SamXy
03-10-18, 18:41
Thanks to seniors for guidance. Visited country spa and took services of Ms K. Since have tasted Thai food at BKK and that too on half a dozen visits, she didn't appeal to my taste buds. Massage started 10 minutes into the deed Johny was tickled and the touch was sensuous. Johny loved to breathe in free air, and being handled at regular intervals by the teasing softness of palms of k. Johny had risen to its best prompting k to quote, shaking Johny was 2 k, sucking him was 3 k, B2B by 5 k, + BJ was 6 k, FS was 8 k. Entry ticket to dungeon was 3 k at the entrance. The upper brain cajoled the lower brain and asked it to lie low and sleep again. Mathematics was prompting to spend 8 k for 2 to 3 birds at NL.

Completed the 1 HR session in 42 min as the free Johny made the hunting bird not so interested after after repeated requests for HJ was also dropped.

AmpMax
03-10-18, 20:13
Given the popularity of this spa, I googled it and didn't find any hits. Search shows Thai spa and four fountain spa in Bandra.

May I know it's exact location / address?Use your eyes witcher. Is four a country? Is fountains a country?

Getting warm I hope😜.

Bhaskaruk
03-10-18, 20:16
FR:

I got a chance to enjoy this Russian babe in Mumbai. She is available till 18th Mar in a five star hotel. Charges are 1 pop /1 HR 15 K. I will summarize my experience in bullet points.

Pros:

1. Main difference compare to other regulars is she totally gets involved into action and make yourself involved too. I felt like I am doing an adult movie. E. g she asked me to slap her bums.

2. Amazing BBJ. Uses tongue and teeth alternatively. Sucks balls out.

3. Looks as pretty as in photo.

4. Smooth skin (not like thai's though). Told 23 years of age.

Cons:

1. Little fats around stomach. But she has 5.7-5. 8' height so does not look fatty. Stretch much on stomach and bums due to pregnancy.

2. can't speak English much.

3. Her action is so vigorous that I could not hold myself more than 20 minutes and in 35 minutes I am out of the room.

I am willing to share the contact in exchange of very pretty inde / SB (under 30 only).

BB.

WhyGrowUp
03-10-18, 20:41
I've been reading this as well as other threads in India forum, specially Delhi. There's one thing which is quite clear, there's definitely artificial inflation here in Mumbai. I mean I see reports with pictures for 4 k to 6 k per pop in Delhi forum and most girls are easily 7+ on looks rating. Where's here in our city I see average girls commanding 10 k for 2 pops. There's definitely a lack of WGs in our city but I see the indies are actually marketed by some forum members and hence creating an artificial inflation. I know for a fact that me saying this won't change anything but I just wanted to get this off my chest. It might probably be cheaper to take a flight to Delhi and spend a night with a hot CIS in a nice hotel room then to get the supremely fussy and arrogant Mumbai ones. Sucks that this forum is used for personal gains rather than helping other members, which I believe is the primary purpose.

WhyGrowUp
03-10-18, 20:43
I have read the clues about this particular spa a couple of times and it's easy as it gets. Really, I mean, really, not even Sherlock level digging, basic googling will give the answer.

Use your eyes witcher. Is four a country? Is fountains a country?

Getting warm I hope😜.

CatLover1
03-10-18, 21:55
Hi all,

Please share safe mongering details at Hamburg on brothels, FKK and Indies. Cheers.

Sid Shah
03-10-18, 22:27
Hi,

Seniors can you please help me out. I have a budget of 30 k and will be staying at The President Coloba. Please help me a decent SP contact or indie options. Happy mongering guys.

Rupert4924
03-11-18, 01:37
Are woman available during the day time between noon and 4 pm? Thanks.

Unnisex
03-11-18, 02:39
FR:

I got a chance to enjoy this Russian babe in Mumbai. She is available till 18th Mar in a five star hotel. Charges are 1 pop /1 HR 15 K. I will summarize my experience in bullet points.

Pros:

3. Her action is so vigorous that I could not hold myself more than 20 minutes and in 35 minutes I am out of the room.

I am willing to share the contact in exchange of very pretty inde / SB (under 30 only).

BB.Just take a morning flight (around10 am) to Delhi, reach there by 12.30 pm fuck a much better Russian girl and come back in the evening. Tota damage around 11 k (flight around 5. 5 k plus 5 k for Russian plus 0. 5 k other expenses) and keep the balance 4 k with you.

Aman1431
03-11-18, 02:46
There is nothing in khopoli, earlier there were dance bars by now nothing. If you find something in khopoli do share here.

I shifted to Khopoli for some time and searching for good inde contacts in Khopoli and Panvel. Pl share some valuable information based in both cities.

BoobsManiac
03-11-18, 04:12
Just take a morning flight (around10 am) to Delhi, reach there by 12.30 pm fuck a much better Russian girl and come back in the evening. Tota damage around 11 k (flight around 5. 5 k plus 5 k for Russian plus 0. 5 k other expenses) and keep the balance 4 k with you.Haha that's what I call perfect cost economics.

BoobsManiac
03-11-18, 07:14
FR:

Pros:

1. Main difference compare to other regulars is she totally gets involved into action and make yourself involved too. I felt like I am doing an adult movie. E. g she asked me to slap her bums.

2. Amazing BBJ. Uses tongue and teeth alternatively. Sucks balls out.

3. Looks as pretty as in photo.

4. Smooth skin (not like thai's though). Told 23 years of age.Bro just a doubt. You posted the same FR in Pune forum requesting for Pune Indie digits exchange for this Russian babe. And you want exchange for Mumbai indies here in Mumbai forum also. My question is do you have a twin bro in Pune or this Chic has a twin sister in Pune?

Just my thought. No offense.

LustyBannana
03-11-18, 08:35
Are woman available during the day time between noon and 4 pm? Thanks.Yes, but options are Limited.

Raj Funloving
03-11-18, 10:16
Hi guys,

After hectic social & other travelling I was in Mumbai for 4-6 March for cousin wedding. Despite so much time constraint I wanted to satisfy my throbbing tool.

4th March: Booked Bawa International Day time just to meet one of my best buddy & close friend Mumbai fav PK. See even if I don't write about my meeting with PK. When ever I travel to Mumbai and In fact some times I travel to Mumbai just to meet her. Well just my personal choice. This time I chose to write about her. She has become a close friend of mine all these times. & most of meetings become personal.

The reason m writing about her that the fact she has been one of most super attitude girl, very simple & down to earth. Her rates are so reasonable & has remained constant for long time irrespective of who ever comes & meets.

Her looks are next door neighbour girl in my opinion 6/10 & she has thorough down to earth attitude & every one knows about her services. Not at all time watcher.

She came dot on 11 o clock & we had super steamy hot sessions. Actually sessions and her company made me relieve stress (I was so much in).

Every one knows about her cost & I have rated her already before so does not want to do that.

5th March: Due to constraint of time, could not see another good friend Elisha. But with in limited period of time in morning session I could make most of it by meeting famous Miss Momo & her friend for 3 some & more & another my personal friend Miss S there after.

Momo & her friend: Reached her place little late & by that time she had already cooked food for lunch. Her friend was with her already at her home. As perfect host she served delicious food.

Had two power packed sessions with both of them & third one was more lesbian act but thoroughly enjoyed their company. Between rounds were served dessert & hukka etc.

Momo has been good friend of mine & she has been great VFM GF experience.

Dent to pocket: 3 some with two hotties at 15 K. Every thing included.

Ratings:

Momo ratings are already known to ISG guys so not repeating.

Her friend.

Body: 8/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Boobs: Firm 36 C size 9/10.

Attitude: Completely GFE 9/10.

Pussy: Tight & clean shaven: 9/10.

Every thing except Anal on menu.

WIR: Of course yes.

Request not to flood my PM with Momo friend contact request as she has requested me not to share her no to any one. So m tied up.

Momo is another good friend & this was my second meet with her. She is super host.

Called Miss S (High End Indie) at Momo place. She came dot on time. She is another good friend of mine. Last time met at New Mumbai. She is again gem of person & very energetic.

Had Litchi Juice with her & then she extracted juice very well. Another 2 erotic steamy sessions with her. Full of Energy.

Dent to pocket: Rs 20 K for 2 sessions.

Ratings:(In my personal opinion).

Attitude: Completely GFE 9/10 & very professional.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10-36 see size little loose.

Services Overall: 8/10.

She is never discussed on ISG as she has own contacts.

My tool could maximise out of limited time.

Had 6 sessions in some 11 hrs of total time spread across 4th & 5th (5 hrs only).

I'm visiting Mumbai again shortly to meet one special person. My fuck date with some one special.

Have a blast but be safe.

Raj.

HiThereAloha
03-11-18, 17:10
Just take a morning flight (around10 am) to Delhi, reach there by 12.30 pm fuck a much better Russian girl and come back in the evening. Tota damage around 11 k (flight around 5. 5 k plus 5 k for Russian plus 0. 5 k other expenses) and keep the balance 4 k with you.Hahaha! Bro you've called it Total (pecker) Damage! So apt!

Kunal14
03-11-18, 19:10
I shifted to Khopoli for some time and searching for good inde contacts in Khopoli and Panvel. Pl share some valuable information based in both cities.Bro,

Khopoli it's not dry, check lodge nearby Gurdwara (garden and famous hospital), also search Lonavla.

LustyBannana
03-11-18, 19:19
Hi friends,

Anybody here ever been to Bhubaneswar? Would be glad if someone shares any information on PM.

WebKing
03-11-18, 19:28
Is there any other option to activate PM other than credit card.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

WebKing
03-11-18, 19:38
Was confused between m, j and v. Turns out m is from a different branch, v was busy so the only option was J. When she walked in, I was very pleasantly surprised. I wore dispo cause it's fun when they take it off. Exchanged pleasantries, praised her massage which was decent. Turns out this is only here 3rd month as a therapist. While massaging my lower back from the front, she kept shoving her boobs in my head. From the dress you couldn't tell the size but boy was I on for a surprise! When she came to legs, she removed dispo and gave a nice massage without any hints. Then she started playing with crack and balls. Then she asked me to turn and said what service do you want. I said b2 b with BJ, she said 5 k with cover or 6 k without. Tried haggling saying that A charges only 4 she said she can't cause she's new. Anyway, she removed herclothes and OMG her tits were amazing! I thought they were fake and made sure they were real by squeezing them. So good. She's very pretty with great tits! What a combination. I think she's into DFK but I didn't however I kept biting her chin and neck. Wanted to go down on her but she said she might chum tomorrow and it was trimmed not shaven so I just went on sucking her tits and fingering her. Then she licked jonny and put cover before sucking..Please share proper adress of spa.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Ultimate007
03-12-18, 07:07
Use your eyes witcher. Is four a country? Is fountains a country?

Getting warm I hope😜.Country spa has been decoded perfectly in one of the FR.

Just go back and spend some time reading old FR'S.

Regards.

BahamenRocks
03-12-18, 09:09
After a hiatus of few years visited NL was surprised that the quality has gone down and rates jacked up.

3. 5 k line is just shit, few gems in 5. 5 k lineup Simran (booby) Sia (dark slim chic) and 11 k line was also ok one chick looked good but not worth 11 k at all.

Had Simran and sia decent encounter. Not sure will repeat NL again. At these price points will prefer indies.

Any clue on attached chics ref. Had her long time back Sonia is her trade name. Is she active anybody with recent encounter please shre details.

LetterDevil
03-12-18, 09:36
Bro just a doubt. You posted the same FR in Pune forum requesting for Pune Indie digits exchange for this Russian babe. And you want exchange for Mumbai indies here in Mumbai forum also. My question is do you have a twin bro in Pune or this Chic has a twin sister in Pune?

Just my thought. No offense.He says in his Pune post that he met this 'Russian airport takeover' chick in Mumbai. Bacche ki jaan loge abhi sirrr! LOL.

WsgCoolToad
03-12-18, 10:45
Nice FR mate. PK is just awesome, MOMO I tried couple of years back. Just want to know is Momo and her friend are bisexual or not.

Hi guys,

After hectic social & other travelling I was in Mumbai for 4-6 March for cousin wedding. Despite so much time constraint I wanted to satisfy my throbbing tool.

4th March: Booked Bawa International Day time just to meet one of my best buddy & close friend Mumbai fav PK. See even if I don't write about my meeting with PK. When ever I travel to Mumbai and In fact some times I travel to Mumbai just to meet her. Well just my personal choice. This time I chose to write about her. She has become a close friend of mine all these times. & most of meetings become personal.

The reason m writing about her that the fact she has been one of most super attitude girl, very simple & down to earth. Her rates are so reasonable & has remained constant for long time irrespective of who ever comes & meets.

Her looks are next door neighbour girl in my opinion 6/10 & she has thorough down to earth attitude & every one knows about her services. Not at all time watcher.

She came dot on 11 o clock & we had super steamy hot sessions. Actually sessions and her company made me relieve stress (I was so much in).

Every one knows about her cost & I have rated her already before so does not want to do that.

5th March: Due to constraint of time, could not see another good friend Elisha. But with in limited period of time in morning session I could make most of it by meeting famous Miss Momo & her friend for 3 some & more & another my personal friend Miss S there after.

Momo & her friend: Reached her place little late & by that time she had already cooked food for lunch. Her friend was with her already at her home. As perfect host she served delicious food.

Had two power packed sessions with both of them & third one was more lesbian act but thoroughly enjoyed their company. Between rounds were served dessert & hukka etc.

Momo has been good friend of mine & she has been great VFM GF experience.

Dent to pocket: 3 some with two hotties at 15 K. Every thing included.

Ratings:

Momo ratings are already known to ISG guys so not repeating.

Her friend.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Boobs: Firm 36 C size 9/10.

Attitude: Completely GFE 9/10.

Pussy: Tight & clean shaven: 9/10.

WIR: Of course yes.

Request not to flood my PM with Momo friend contact request as she has requested me not to share her no to any one. So m tied up.

Momo is another good friend & this was my second meet with her. She is super host.

Called Miss S (High End Indie) at Momo place. She came dot on time. She is another good friend of mine. Last time met at New Mumbai. She is again gem of person & very energetic.

Had Litchi Juice with her & then she extracted juice very well. Another 2 erotic steamy sessions with her. Full of Energy.

Dent to pocket: Rs 20 K for 2 sessions.

Ratings:(In my personal opinion).

Attitude: Completely GFE 9/10 & very professional.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10-36 see size little loose.

Services Overall: 8/10.

She is never discussed on ISG as she has own contacts.

My tool could maximise out of limited time.

Had 6 sessions in some 11 hrs of total time spread across 4th & 5th (5 hrs only).

I'm visiting Mumbai again shortly to meet one special person. My fuck date with some one special.

Have a blast but be safe.

Raj.

FastLove78
03-12-18, 12:19
Hi,

I have just joined as a full member and have been reading here for a while.

A lot of people on this site have shared their experiences and it has helped me visit a few spas for some fun.

One of the spas I have recently been to is right next to animal bar in Bandra.

This spa has a mix of thai and NE but no local as far as I have seen.

I used to have a regular over here but she left so I tried a NE. Starts with L.

She was careful and gave a good clean massage though at the end she was smiling and ready for service.

During the conversation, she also spoke about eating out etc so I think they are happy to meet outside as well but I didn't really take it forward.

Coupon on NB available of course.

Damages: 1 K for extra HJ and a great massage at 1.5 K.

And did I mention. She is super cute.

PM is open and happy to share with all.

Fastlove.

HiThereAloha
03-12-18, 14:30
After a hiatus of few years visited NL was surprised that the quality has gone down and rates jacked up.

3. 5 k line is just shit, few gems in 5. 5 k lineup Simran (booby) Sia (dark slim chic) and 11 k line was also ok one chick looked good but not worth 11 k at all.

Had Simran and sia decent encounter. Not sure will repeat NL again. At these price points will prefer indies.

Any clue on attached chics ref. Had her long time back Sonia is her trade name. Is she active anybody with recent encounter please shre details.Bro,

She looks hot in that black mini! Would love details if anyone has them. Thanks in advance.

HiThereAloha
03-12-18, 14:40
I popped across again to see if my fav would do her beautiful pussy rub on my the. Alas it was shut yet again. I think it's over. Sad.

HiThereAloha
03-12-18, 14:43
Went to S. Wanted to ask for the new babe I'the tried last time are. But my regular babe S met me. She stripped inside and wanked me. But nothing was happening. I finally asked her to get me are. She was a bit pissed. But I asked for both of them. Finally felt up are and S both as they jerked me! Nice.

RockingDhoni
03-12-18, 14:43
Hi guys,

Her looks are next door neighbour girl in my opinion 6/10 & she has thorough down to earth attitude & every one knows about her services. Not at all time watcher..Wow, great, you have given a royal treatment to yourself. Live life king size.

Viiki
03-12-18, 15:10
Hi guys,

She came dot on 11 o clock & we had super steamy hot sessions. Actually sessions and her company made me relieve stress (I was so much in)..While you have mentioned that you cannot share momo's friend's number, please let us know her trade name and last few digits. Also share full trade name for miss s and her last few digits.

NewRajesh
03-12-18, 16:13
Hi bro,

If you are staying in Andheri please beware of SP of that area as they are mostly money minded and give cheap stuff. Indies may charge more. In Mumbai 2 k Indies are impossible.

Happy stay.What about Juhu Tara road or some pickup joints any genuine SP or pimp contact you can give me thanks in advance ji.

RominRomeo
03-12-18, 17:06
Nice FR bro.

Keep the pulses of readers racing.

I for one know your FRs are real.

Good going!

Hi guys,

The reason m writing about her that the fact she has been one of most super attitude girl, very simple & down to earth. Her rates are so reasonable & has remained constant for long time irrespective of who ever comes & meets..

TopRahul83
03-12-18, 17:10
Hello seniors,

I'm going to be in Mumbai for a short layover between flights. Planning to visit country spa in Bandra. Can someone suggest me best therapist there with the standard damages? Don't want to overpay and damage the already high price structure.

Cheers,

Rahul.

MadMax12
03-12-18, 18:56
Pic of Elisha which is photoshopped.Hey,

Pic is too old nearly 2 year if I'm not wrong. She was charging 12 k that time. What are the charges now.

DeltaTheKing
03-13-18, 03:18
Been to Powai for some work, had some time to kill, hence thought of exploring PP. Chose this place on first floor.

The counter charges 3 K, negotiated down to 2.5 K. Was assigned this lady (aged 25 types), fair with big melons tightly held by her top.

Massage begins with lot of hints of service. They ask you whether its your first visit. The answer to this question puts them at ease.

I wanted to wrap up things fast, hence directly asked her, she said yes, very much available. Typical HJ, TL,B2B.

Opted HJ, Tijuana for 1 k. The moment this was agreed, this lady directly climbed up the massage bed and laid on me with clothes on. Like, Woman on top position, she rubbed the johnny for a while.

In a bit wild manner, she asked chai piyo ge (Will you have tea? I said no. Then she is like dudh piyo ge (Will you have milk then? I said yes.

She has good skin, nice size of boobs, enjoyed the pressing session. Stretch marks on the tummy, but as the session was limited, didn't explore down. A quick HJ followed.

Overall, one good session after a break.

RoneyAlan
03-13-18, 03:42
Was in Mumbai for a quick trip, a real quick one. I have met many gals in Mumbai and the only gal with who am in touch since I met is Elisha. We keep in touch on WA and most of our chats would end up on when we will meet again. I was really longing to meet her and couldn't resist meeting her in this quick trip. Booked a hotel near airport as usual, I had mentioned about my desire to meet her in saree in our WA chats. But I totally forgot about that. As usual she was late, but when I opened the door I was on cloud nine. She was in a black saree and looked drop dead gorgeous. She greeted with her trademark Hi and a big hug. I could feel her soft boobs and her hair waves on my face, I fell for the hair smell and her warm kiss on my head. I put my hand around her hips as we walked in. Spoke for a long time with me sipping vodka and she having a breezer. I couldn't resist smooching her as she spoke and can't take my eyes of her lips. Oh man, I slowly leaned towards her and she came forward as she was waiting for this move. I kissed her gently tasting her lips repeatedly and I saw her half closed eyes. Put my glass on the table and held her face, we stood up, slowly moved her and pushed her against the wall and started a FK, a passionate one which went on for minutes. It turned in to a wild DFK, she is not a gal to go sub. Guys who have met her would know. My hands were all over her body, caressing the boobs, holding her hips, squeezing the ass. By now, her saree is down its a treat to watch. It is always a nice feel to undress a gal in saree and with E it gets exponential by her eye to eye locks and reactions.

Had a wonderful first round with her on top, grinding me down. I haven't seen many who can ride like her. She didn't stop even after I came, she was on top gear. We were in bed for few minutes without moving an inch, finally got up and went to clean. Took a long break watching TV and she dancing for the tunes with her see thru nightly. After a while I was getting horny and started with a kiss on her neck from the back. Holding her boobs on one hand and playing between her legs on the other hand. I was nibbling her ear lobes and she was shivering. Grinded my dick and she got the signal. She bent down before the mirror and I was holding her hair, took that nightly up. Started with slow strokes and I can see her face reactions on the mirror. Mixed the pace and slapped her ass. She wanted more. Stopped and moved to bed, took her on miss with her legs around my shoulder. Finished hard on miss.

She didn't leave immediately, I didn't want her to. We hugged for a while before she left. I would say the best time so far in Mumbai, undoubtedly.

Alan.

BoobsManiac
03-13-18, 04:01
What about Juhu Tara road or some pickup joints any genuine SP or pimp contact you can give me thanks in advance ji.Try pimps at NL or CH area. You can get something. You can easily identify them at CH.

Sp0093
03-13-18, 04:12
Hey guys,

I am newbie! Just shifted to Mumbai and I am new over here would be great if I get some help.

Would you guys mind sharing some info.

Thanks a ton.

Cheers!

KevinShah718
03-13-18, 05:50
Hello brothers,

Any one of you would be kind enough to share Momo's contacts. I know there have been reports which say that she has requested not to share her digits but you can have my word that I will be decent. Would be really grateful if any one of you could help me there.

I don't have much to share at this point in time, except for a SP based out of western suburbs who usually has 20-22 year old chicks. Happy to share his digits and provide a reference, if required.

Cheers,

Kevin.

JustFishing
03-13-18, 05:59
I have her number and have chatted with her on Whatsapp without needing a reference. When I asked her if she was ready to meet, she replied that she was ready but went silent after that. Didn't get to the point of discussing her charges but I've heard from other mongers that it is high.

Any clue on attached chics ref. Had her long time back Sonia is her trade name. Is she active anybody with recent encounter please shre details.