PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Tuks87
05-11-18, 10:50
I have got lot of PMs from fellow members. I have only responded to a few because the girl herself have asked me not too share too much of her contact fearing she shall loose her job. I hope people to those who I haven't responded understand. Thanks.

Got hold of this Ad from CL. Mailed her and she responded. She works in some why Spa in Bandra. She is a little chubby MILF type with nice big assets and ass to slap for. We did it at her place.

Looks: Round face. Fair with make IP. 7/10.

Body: she is chubby but has big boobs and ass and tattoos on her body. 7/10.

BJ: She did awesome BJ: 9/10. She even boosts that its her speciality and she does CIM. No anal is on cards.

Her pussy is nice and not loose considering her age. 7/10.

Damages: 13 k with the place. I was there for about two hours and even got the massage which I would have paid at the counter for 1-1. 5 k.

FineTune
05-11-18, 16:36
Got this pic in the photo gallery of Mumbai forum. Goes by the name Zoya. Does anyone know any details about her? PM and will reciprocate.Bro,

Trying hard to find her new digits. I am keen too bit she is not active I guess. Still let me know if you get hold of her.

Nirav Man
05-11-18, 18:16
Seeing the picture has made me horny, I was imagining how you must have felt (Truly heaven) . My salute to you & my Johny salute to her.

Hi all bros, Hope all are fine!

Though it is often said that marriages are made in heaven, its the feeling of fucking a married woman which brings the actual heavenly experience. And also the feeling of fucking a non WG after taking so much time and avoiding risks is a great feeling in itself. In that regard in my pursuit of finding a cheap fuck, found something useful from one of my drunken non-ISG friend one night. Being very close to me he is very open to me with his life and so do I. One day during a drunken state, he jokingly asked me whether I would like to fuck a Housewife. I said sure if he can find me one. Then he told me that he knows a housewife who stays in a rented flat somewhere in the suburbs. That rented flat belongs to a cousin brother of my friend and he often goes there. One fine day he was introduced to the tenant and also to his wife. From the moment my friend saw that housewife he became horny. Soon as he was a regular to his cousin brothers place, he became friendly with the housewife..

RoyalRohan
05-11-18, 23:54
Hello everyone,

I am in Mumbai for a week. If anyone can share GFE digits, it would be great. I am in this forum from past 1 year. I can share the same for Bangalore.

Thanks.

Jaya2017
05-12-18, 06:13
Hey guys,

I will be visiting India, Mumbai next week and wanted to know if the 5 star hotels around Nariman Point like Oberoi, Trident, Taj etc are girl friendly. I m trying to close my booking and this will be an important input for my decision. Also if any of you could PM me how could I connect with nice girls, that would be nice. I can return the favor by sharing information about my countries of travel.

Thanks and much obliged for any help.

Cheers!All 5 star hotel are allow.

BoobsManiac
05-12-18, 07:30
Hi all,

After one of posts explaining the scene of models and actresses in the sex trade, I got many pm's for some leads. Although I haven't tried some one from the glamour industry and don't intend to burn my wallet in the near future, I thought of putting my views on this aspect more clearly so that people should be more aware in this scenario. So before they blindly ask anyone about leads and references, they should clearly understand the consequences of paying so much high rate and burning their wallets in return for some not so expected returns.

1) Firstly, not all your expectations will be fulfilled when you meet a star, she is not your GF or wife, so keep all your aspirations and dreams in a dustbin.

2) They are heavily money minded. Even if you book them by giving them their desired amount, the expenses will be still more because they would want you to spend more and pamper them more which will never end.

3) They are not WG, they earn more in their profession, I mean more than what you are paying them for. So don't expect a behaviour of a WG from them. Sometimes they can be rude, indecent and may threaten you with serious consequences if you cross your limits.

4) Some of them are into this by means of hands in glove with their handlers, or boyfriends or partners in crime. They may even blackmail you for extracting more money, so innocent and gullible people should stay clear from those dreams of fucking actresses.

5) It is possible that by a slight chance someone may experience a good experience with these profiles but it doesn't guarantee a repeat experience with some other.

6) I am giving an example which I personally experienced with a TV serial artist some years back. There is one indie called Shalini who has acted in some small TV serials like Zee TVs Doli Armano Ki (Palanquin of aspirations). When I had her she came in for a easy 8 k for 2 shots and with place during her struggling days in Mumbai. Now after so many years one of my friends expressed a desire to get laid with a Serial artist. I gave him the contact. But when he contacted her, her rates had bubbled to 20 k for 2 shots, I. E 12 k more than what I had paid. And on top of that she showed visible signs of attitude and bad behaviour. Upon further investigation it was found that she had landed a role in some TV series and was acting like she is a Bollywood star and hence the increase in price and attitude.

So the moral of the story is these indies coming from the glamour industry come with a heavy price and attitude which will be a dampener for all your expectations. Only if you share a personal equation with someone then it can be a boom. Like I share a personal equation with my female university friend who works in Tamil Film Industry.

I am attaching some pics of this side actresses shalini. I guess some ISG seniors may be knowing her.

Regards,

BM.

ForFunSake
05-12-18, 07:35
Amazing find. Slightly expensive with a cover of 2.9 k for 60 minutes.

Took J. Thai Lady with Silicon round tits and very soft rounded Ass. Sucked her tits for really long time and she enjoyed it too. She promised to give me more action next time. Had a great session with her with B2B Massage. My bad that she was down so could not touch her down but overall good fun.

Looks: 8.

Ass:9.

Boobs: 9.

Service: 9.

Cheers,

FFS.

BoseHookz
05-12-18, 08:08
Hello guys,

Recently got hold of a "high end" indie named Kanika from AFF. Anybody has any leads? She is quoting 10 k for a session which sounded to be absurd to me. Also not sharing real pics however did a VC her from which she seemed to not old (face not revealed). Seniors, please suggest whether to avoid or can go forward.

Thanks,

Bose.

AngelHotshot
05-12-18, 11:38
Finally out of the cash crunch and decided to go down the new route to a new MP instead of booking romeo's lover at Country though I ended up doing it anyway. But more on that later. This new spa is behind the famous VSales showroom on SV and its name is equivalent to the meaning of "Achieving Heaven" in Hindi / Sanskrit. Took a NE therapist, who was cute and wore big round spectacle with a 3 letter name picked from another English meaning of dampness.

FR:

To start off with I would say that I like to make all my therapist comfortable with few small talks about their hometown, earnings, personal story etc. You get the gist. Whatever chit-chat I had with this one she started becoming comfortable with me but still stuck on no extra mode. I gave her examples of me being regular at Country to no avail. Now, are Extras on the table Absolutely no! These guys operate with bills, not joking.

Next 90 minutes were pure bliss in terms of only massage because I did feel completely refreshed after a tiring week. I am not stupid to not try and push the therapist a bit (after she is comfortable) but also not stupid enough to push too much. I contd my insistence with a bit of my charm which I saw was working but she was still hesitant. I talked her into over-the-clothes touching and pressing of boobs and butt. She was fine as long as her manager was not making rounds! After sometime I had to stop since there is a small window in the door and that SoB of a manager started rounds. When all was said and done I took bath and left feeling refreshed though my johnny was not entertained.

So, I did book Miss J for today evening after my New MP visit because as I said earlier- cash crunch is over but johnny is still hungry. That's unfair!

Damage: 2.7 K for 90 minutes (I know it sucks! But if I do not try new MPs, share experience and help others then its of no use to come on this forum).

Girl: No use of any comment as nothing was accessible thought her ass was good to feel.

WIR: No. Unless you want a costly de-stressing massage with No Extras.

Safe mongering guys.

A. H.

RajRahuk1973
05-12-18, 17:07
Hi all,

After one of posts explaining the scene of models and actresses in the sex trade, I got many pm's for some leads. Although I haven't tried some one from the glamour industry and don't intend to burn my wallet in the near future, I thought of putting my views on this aspect more clearly so that people should be more aware in this scenario. So before they blindly ask anyone about leads and references, they should clearly understand the consequences of paying so much high rate and burning their wallets in return for some not so expected returns.

1) Firstly, not all your expectations will be fulfilled when you meet a star, she is not your GF or wife, so keep all your aspirations and dreams in a dustbin.

2) They are heavily money minded. Even if you book them by giving them their desired amount, the expenses will be still more because they would want you to spend more and pamper them more which will never end..Yes I totally agree with you. I personally experience so many high end indies and actresses now also in touch but I now not dare to venture the act your points are absolutely correct.

King11
05-12-18, 20:01
Is S Spa at PP, Powai still there? Which girl to go in for?

HiThereAloha
05-12-18, 22:09
I went o this spa when I read about it on another forum. There were all sorts of masseurs. As in both Male and female. And a lot of them were from FF VPE. I asked for Gulabi (English word) and she was really nice. Slim. Lovely long fingers that felt good and I was sure I could "open" her given a couple of more visits. Alas. It's shut down already. Did anyone try this place? And does anyone have the details of Gulabi?

Thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
05-13-18, 04:14
Hello guys,

Recently got hold of a "high end" indie named Kanika from AFF. Anybody has any leads? She is quoting 10 k for a session which sounded to be absurd to me. Also not sharing real pics however did a VC her from which she seemed to not old (face not revealed). Seniors, please suggest whether to avoid or can go forward.

Thanks,

Bose.AFF, SA, or other dating apps girls won't come below 10 k buddy. It's nothing to feel absurd about. Their standard rate is maintained at 10 k. So if you are thinking of finding a cheap fuck, better look somewhere else. Regarding her genuineness, better tread cautiously as AFF also has lots of frauds and scammers.

BM.

HiThereAloha
05-13-18, 08:49
Bros,

Very old FR.

Went to this place About 9 months ago. Without an appointment. So got some babe called M as the rest were having lunch. She was nice and gave me a nice massage during which I teased her about Not knowing how to give a professional massage because she didn't take the disposables off my ass. That got her all happy. Off game the dispo. And was followed by an nice bum massage and a nice HJ with TL and bottom access.

When I came out, I saw an absolute fucking vision in a gold short short, short golden dress. I heard her name was Aphi. And she was the owner.

MyRulez
05-13-18, 09:10
Fellas,

I knew she was going back to homeland, so msged her for one last encounter, she replied with +ve intent, called spa & booked appointment & reached on time, entered in alloted room, here she comes & hugs me with kiss, I grabbed her & start kissing her, undressed her & started rubbing her bottom, she got all wet, than turned into 69, excellent BJ with her tight lips while I was tasting her bottom, she sucked with full load of saliva on johny, she than came out of 69 position & spread my legs to get access to prostate, amazing prostate & ball licking together, trying to put her tongue in my ass, I'm a prostate lover, it was prostate I ever had, I than stood up took her mouth h banged her in her out, I was so horny to see she was gagging with all saliva falling from her chin, I stopped her, covered johnny with candy & banged her in doggy, later changed in reverse cowboy & than released in cowboy position.

She than cleaned herself & my johny with warm water, gave good back massage, she came near bum, started playing with my asshole, she poured lot of oil & inserted figure deep inside so she could reach prostate gland, it made me hard again, I asked her to do the same in 69 position, she sat near me face pulling by both legs, inserting figure with sucking my balls, she than took johny gave me excellent BJ, its some different pleasure altogether of BJ with prostate massage.

It was time up so had bath paid her talked for sometime, she told she will call me once she is back from Thailand so I can visit her, its very simple fund a who mongers, you gave her pleasure she will respond, I've read some post who are not happy with MP's because they look only for satisfying themselves, my exp says woman wants more sexual pleasures than men, so if you give them what the want than imagine what you'll get in favour.

Recently I've got many PM asking for contacts & they'll share their contacts.

I've already shared contact with some seniors whom I trust & I don't want anything in return, I don't believe in barter system.

Damage 3 k for 90 minutes.

3 k for all total services.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.

Jaya2017
05-13-18, 09:25
Please PM me any body have contact of Disha Borivali no as per attached image.

Atrimat
05-13-18, 09:26
Hi all,

2) They are heavily money minded. Even if you book them by giving them their desired amount, the expenses will be still more because they would want you to spend more and pamper them more which will never end..I agree. Wish to share one example. I got connected to a short film actress on social dating app and we chatted. She came to the point after sharing her few short film videos, by asking for 50 k which so much high and beyond budget. I politely refused. She continued to be connected even after that by sending her videos. Now there is no connection. Suddenly she pinged me and asked how I am in her contact and I explained after I think she blocked me.

DesiMongerer
05-13-18, 09:34
Hi all,

I am now based out of a non Mumbai city and flying out to Europe tomorrow. I have to get at airport by 12 30 but would be in Mumbai since 8 am. Any suggestion / contacts to get kick ass stuff in that window? Had it been second half, lots of options would have been there.

MontyD1983
05-13-18, 10:06
Hi Guys,

Any one into sexting / messenger / whatsap chat?

I used to do it frequently in the past on yahoo msngr, is a nice way to find a release especially when you are running short of vitamin M. Most of my old contacts do not exist any more.

If anyone has contacts of gals who do it for a reasonable price and are reliable, will be happy to reciprocate with inde / SP contacts.

Thanks.

Rthhom
05-13-18, 10:49
In the city after ages. Put up in cp tank area. NL should be close-by. Charni road station and the hospital are important landmarks. I guess when I get I will be able to wander in the right lane. Can anybody who has been there recently please tell where girls in mid-30's available and if SP Prem or Mahesh still active? Thanks. Detailed non-frills FR will follow post visit and I might even accompany any of you guys.

Member #4639
05-13-18, 10:50
Was in Bombay for some work. So PM some of the seniors and got good. I firstly thank BoobsManiac ann TomHardy223. Got the contact of LUCY. Texted her and fixed an appointment for 10 k two shots. Not good at bargaining. So booked an OYO room. Picked her up and went to the OYO Room. Scared at OYO room as it was first time. The receptionist was looking as he might be knowing what I came for. Got into room after some time.

Had the session. Lucy is very friendly and nice. She responds as you want it.

Good session. Had fun. Will try again if I come back to Bombay.

Getting into the room I feel is the toughest part as you have to walk the path of shame.

Si6798
05-13-18, 12:17
My shout for help in the forum did not elicit required response hence reached out to my old friend V Doll. Nice she was in town and was equally excited to meet up. Fixed meeting at 4 and was nice that she reached the place at 3.55 in trouser and long sleeve shirt. Picked her up from hotel lobby and spent few minutes in the receipt chatting our past deeds.

Slowly started undressing her and was impressed by the way she has maintained herself. Absolutely fit, no extra fat any where except where required and tempting to play around. We played for few minutes tried WOT and finished on Miss.

After some coffee and light snack we started Round 2 and it was the best I have ever had. She was moaning all through and I had opportunity to try multiple poses and it was sheer ectasy.

By the time we finished it was 7.30. We agreed to meet again with her friend for a 3 some but I'm yet to commit to that.

I can share her contacts for exchange only. Please also note that she's not a WG so you need to share your name and number with me as I have to refer. Further she charges 10+ and may visit only hotels. But I know every penny is worth much more.

DesiMongerer
05-13-18, 13:07
Hi guys,

What are Sabrina charges for short time of 2-3 hours without hotel?

Any other cost effective option anyone can suggest?

Ramesh57
05-13-18, 14:07
I have come across girl Niharika sanas from Locanto. Anyone have experience meeting Niharika.

Pcock
05-13-18, 18:43
Gist of my experiences in past few. Months.

1. Mcasa Apollo monkey road. Professional. Private. Only NE girls. Would not get persuaded for extras. 2 k per session.

2. Thai same road. Curtains. No doors. Massage good quality. Queries like who all have given you massage earlier made me suspicious but haven't scored in last 3 visits. Few cabins with attached shower.

3. Aquatic same road. Cramped. Beautiful but useless babes. Can't even talk ti them due to paper thin partitions. Earlier ubon premises.

4. Baan. Colaba. Doors. Good standard. Few Thais on the older side. But due to LE pressure no extras. Coat higher. 3300. Very good massage.

5. Moksha. Colaba. Very good ambience. Purely professional no hanky panky. Even babes in other spas say so.

6. Next to BSE. Be spa salon. Tiny cubicles. Made for service. All local gals. 1800 counter. 2 k B2B. There are rooms with Jacuzzi upstairs cost more packages. Gals will not even GV a HJ first 2-3 visits. Girls of a poor std though. Massage non existent.

7. Worli. Spa next to cemetry road. Professional purely. NE staff.

8. Refresh. Bandar. Thais. Ex country spa staff also. Well. Located. Counter charges a bit higher. Git FS for 5 k after negotiating a bit. Voluptuous babe huge melons and curves worth the while.

9. Paradise. No description required. Best. Costliest. And amazing experience.

10. M&S spa darkness in ironman. The only spa which is VFM. B2B by a few babes is out of the world. Thais and NE. Avoid others NI. HJ turns into a dream run. Quite and experience.

There are more. Keep watching. LOL.

RahulM30
05-13-18, 22:32
From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?

AakashLove
05-13-18, 22:38
I have come across girl Niharika sanas from Locanto. Anyone have experience meeting Niharika.Contacted her someday back. Quoting 10 k for two pops and 25 k night. Not tried.

Attaching pics.

Justin18
05-14-18, 02:41
Contacted her someday back. Quoting 10 k for two pops and 25 k night. Not tried.

Attaching pics.She is an old indie discussed here many times. Also goes by the name Neelam khatri. Comes around 5 k for 2 pops.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 03:08
I agree. Wish to share one example. I got connected to a short film actress on social dating app and we chatted. She came to the point after sharing her few short film videos, by asking for 50 k which so much high and beyond budget. I politely refused. She continued to be connected even after that by sending her videos. Now there is no connection. Suddenly she pinged me and asked how I am in her contact and I explained after I think she blocked me.LOL. Mood swings. At least you saved your money.

Rthhom
05-14-18, 04:52
From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?If she had tested ve for HIV 5 months after her last possible exposure to the virus she is fine not to worry. Don't know about your status. There is a great risk of unwanted pregnancy with having sex without protection. How strong is your relationship on a mental level ought to decide whether you should go ahead or not. The heart is weak in these matters, man, and might not let your brain to function It's your funeral, no pun here.

AndyNewbie
05-14-18, 05:17
From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?First of all you are doing open sex with her anytime if she gets pregnant she can blackmail you very easily. And she might be in love with you because she thinks you can give her a better future. Its better you stay away from her.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 05:33
Hi Guys,

Any one into sexting / messenger / whatsap chat?

I used to do it frequently in the past on yahoo msngr, is a nice way to find a release especially when you are running short of vitamin M. Most of my old contacts do not exist any more.

If anyone has contacts of gals who do it for a reasonable price and are reliable, will be happy to reciprocate with inde / SP contacts.

Thanks.Loads of them are present in Locanto. But 90% of them are fake and frauds. By the way no girl nowadays do it for a reasonable rate. All are money minded. Even a Hello, by them to you will cost you 0.5 k.

Android
05-14-18, 05:41
Contacted her someday back. Quoting 10 k for two pops and 25 k night. Not tried.

Attaching pics.Call her "Natasha" next time you speak to her, and hopefully she will quote 5 K, 2 pops.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 06:00
Was in Bombay for some work. So PM some of the seniors and got good. I firstly thank BoobsManiac ann TomHardy223. Got the contact of LUCY. Texted her and fixed an appointment for 10 k two shots. Not good at bargaining. So booked an OYO room. Picked her up and went to the OYO Room. Scared at OYO room as it was first time. The receptionist was looking as he might be knowing what I came for. Got into room after some time.

Had the session. Lucy is very friendly and nice. She responds as you want it.

Good session. Had fun. Will try again if I come back to Bombay.

Getting into the room I feel is the toughest part as you have to walk the path of shame.Bro,

The concept of Oyo couple friendly rooms are that they are meant for genuine couples in their terms and not for mongering couples in our terms. So basically you can't take different girls at the same oyo. Some may allow but I don't know still. Other than that when you go to Oyo, you should look like a genuine couple and your girl should look decent. They also doubt you when you are booking a room without any luggage as they are well aware that couples without luggage are booking the room for sex only and no other purpose. So at the end of the day it all depends on how you present yourself and there is no shame in going for sex. Its only that basic manners by the couple will save the day. If you do happen to be concerned by oyo, you can avail service of stayuncle also which provides room exclusively for mongers and everyone alike.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 06:07
I have come across girl Niharika sanas from Locanto. Anyone have experience meeting Niharika.Please indicate end digits or any pics. There are so many indies with these common names that we are confused who is who.

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 06:11
Gist of my experiences in past few. Months.

1. Mcasa Apollo monkey road. Professional. Private. Only NE girls. Would not get persuaded for extras. 2 k per session.

2. Thai same road. Curtains. No doors. Massage good quality. Queries like who all have given you massage earlier made me suspicious but haven't scored in last 3 visits. Few cabins with attached shower.

3. Aquatic same road. Cramped. Beautiful but useless babes. Can't even talk ti them due to paper thin partitions. Earlier ubon premises.

4. Baan. Colaba. Doors. Good standard. Few Thais on the older side. But due to LE pressure no extras. Coat higher. 3300. Very good massage..Bro,

That's what I call consolidated annual Report LOL. By the way after scoring at so many places, how does your body feel? I mean any backache or still you need more massage? And did you take any personal number of any girl at these place. Two more and it could have been a dozen. LOL.

Regards,

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 06:14
From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?Bro,

Very complicated situation. Although I generally advice people on all mongering aspects on a regular basis, but seriously this is something which is out of syllabus for me also. All I can say is tread cautiously.

Regards,

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 06:22

Attaching pics.Avoid at any cost.

Her age has gone up but prices have increased over the years. Strange LOL.

RajDesai69
05-14-18, 06:26
Hi guys, the original miss A tennis player is never coming back, she has come from cock shop to cake shop and now runs her own bakery. I tried the other miss A, opposite of devil. Saw K and almost wanted to change but thought I'll try A.

She walked in and almost immediately removed dispo without even asking. Massage was okay. Bum massage was good. She asked for extras, I told her that I normally give 5 k for b2 b and BJ, she agreed. Looks wise, she's okay. Fake but not very hard tits, nice nipples. Not shaved pussy but clean for DATY. Stomach is a bit of a turn off with pregnancy marks but it's thin not flabby. She's into the act, BJ was nice.

Massage: 6.

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 5 not very tight.

Service: 6.

Wir: definitely not.

Should I try gulaab miss are or English queen miss v next?

None of these compare to K or A or the.

BoobsManiac
05-14-18, 06:26
She is an old indie discussed here many times. Also goes by the name Neelam khatri. Comes around 5 k for 2 pops.She has different names like Natasha, Nikki Malhotra, Nancy, Neelam Khatri. LOL Different fancy names but same expression in all her pics. Who knows her actual name will be Savitri. And by the way she is present in every Classified be it CL or Loc, every dating platform, FB, Emails and what not. Seems to be a major in Marketing and Advertisements.

BM.

Rambo00
05-14-18, 06:51
From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?At least stop having unprotected sex if she gets pregnant that will just complicate your problem.

Rick5641
05-14-18, 07:38
Hello mongers,

Got attached pic from friend of Mine.

Anyone tried this girl? True caller name goes with Gupta and number ending is 947.

Regards,

Rick.

Bangerv
05-14-18, 07:45
Now that's a good fuck!

Please pm if you would like to share.

Rgds.

Bv.

Hi all bros, Hope all are fine!

Though it is often said that marriages are made in heaven, its the feeling of fucking a married woman which brings the actual heavenly experience. And also the feeling of fucking a non WG after taking so much time and avoiding risks is a great feeling in itself. In that regard in my pursuit of finding a cheap fuck, found something useful from one of my drunken non-ISG friend one night. Being very close to me he is very open to me with his life and so do I. One day during a drunken state, he jokingly asked me whether I would like to fuck a Housewife. I said sure if he can find me one. Then he told me that he knows a housewife who stays in a rented flat somewhere in the suburbs. That rented flat belongs to a cousin brother of my friend and he often goes there. One fine day he was introduced to the tenant and also to his wife. From the moment my friend saw that housewife he became horny. Soon as he was a regular to his cousin brothers place, he became friendly with the housewife.

After sometime, due to sheer luck, he found that the financial condition of the tenant was not good. So he decided to ask if he can help them to some extent. Soon afterwards my friend and the housewife made a secret pact that whatever amount the tenant used to pay to the landlord, I. E the cousin of my friend, my friend would repay that amount secretly to the housewife without any knowledge to the husband of that lady and the cousin brother. So in a nutshell he cracked the deal with the housewife by mere condition of paying back the rent of the house. And what did my friend get in return? He was able to fuck her in the absence of her husband for the entire month whenever he got the chance in the absence of her husband. Now the good thing was he asked me if I am also interested to offer her a similar help and enjoy her. I thought for a moment and said I would give her a try on a short term basis in a decent rate. So with the permission of my friend I got introduced to that housewife after so much thinking by her and questioning my friend about myself and my nature. At last with lots of effort she agreed and I fixed the deal with her for 4 k for a couple of hours.

About the deed, I called her to my friends place and enjoyed with her fully for 2.5 hours. It was truly a bliss to fuck a married lady as she also enjoyed the deed totally with me. I won't go too much into details as she is a non WG.

My views about her-.

Face- 7.5/10 beautiful I would say but not modern.

Boobs- 8/10, brownish nipples which can be sucked on and on forever.

Skin complexion- 8/10 Fair.

Body- 8/10 though she has a little belly but rest everything is fine.

Ass- 8/10.

Service- 8/10, she enjoys sex.

MumbaiNewbie
05-14-18, 07:53
I think she used to operate with a different name on SEA earlier.

If she is the same person I would recommend you to steer clear of her. Very mechanical and average service.

Attaching pics.

JustFishing
05-14-18, 09:01
5 K for 2 shots + hotel charges. This is what she recently quoted to me. Not yet tried.

Hi guys,

What are Sabrina charges for short time of 2-3 hours without hotel?

Any other cost effective option anyone can suggest?

SsivTapti
05-14-18, 11:53
Hi guys, the original miss A tennis player is never coming back, she has come from cock shop to cake shop and now runs her own bakery. I tried the other miss A, opposite of devil. Saw K and almost wanted to change but thought I'll try A.

She walked in and almost immediately removed dispo without even asking. Massage was okay. Bum massage was good. She asked for extras, I told her that I normally give 5 k for b2 b and BJ, she agreed. Looks wise, she's okay. Fake but not very hard tits, nice nipples. Not shaved pussy but clean for DATY. Stomach is a bit of a turn off with pregnancy marks but it's thin not flabby. She's into the act, BJ was nice.

Looks: 6..Not been able to find the country spa. Please PM details. Much appreciated.

Amolkhiste
05-14-18, 17:32
Anyone experience of Cindy NE indie from Kurla East.

She quoted 6 k for 2 hrs. She has own flat.

Is it safe to go her place?

How is her service?

TypicalGuy
05-14-18, 17:56
I am coming to Mumbai tomorrow and will be staying in hotel Ginger near airport. If you may suggest me any inde or working girl for tomorrow night I shall be highly grateful. Will reciprocate when you visit Delhi. Kindly suggest something memorable.

KumarRoshan
05-14-18, 17:57
Found out Leena from Locanto.

Her real name is Farheen Shaikh. She is married.

Quoted 10 k for 2 hrs. Digit end with 468.

Insist on booking Suvi palace hotel.

Anyone has experienced?

SunSoun79
05-14-18, 18:08
Anyone aware of any good stuff in Thane w or GB Rd. Do message me [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Nirav Man
05-14-18, 18:39
You will find many reviews about her only. Search it using her name and Read the forum.

How is her service?

SmartKandy
05-14-18, 19:28
Found out Leena from Locanto.

Her real name is Farheen Shaikh. She is married.

Quoted 10 k for 2 hrs. Digit end with 468.

Insist on booking Suvi palace hotel.

Anyone has experienced?Book a place of your choice. It is better to be safe then to be sorry.

Pcock
05-14-18, 20:32
Bro,

That's what I call consolidated annual Report LOL. By the way after scoring at so many places, how does your body feel? I mean any backache or still you need more massage? And did you take any personal number of any girl at these place. Two more and it could have been a dozen. LOL.

Regards,

BM.More like quarterly bro. LOL. No I would keep the whole thing ltd to the confines of the spa. Nothing exceptional and unusual anywhere.

Ray M
05-14-18, 21:44
Hello all,

I am back in the city after spending years abroad and would like to enjoy what this lovely city and its lovely ladies has to offer. I will be starting up my PM soon. Before I do was wondering what's the scene in and around Versova like?

AakashLove
05-14-18, 22:28
Please indicate end digits or any pics. There are so many indies with these common names that we are confused who is who.

BM.I have attached her pics, some fellow monger has commented not to try her.

In Mumbai, I usually visit to my regular married Indie, who is awesome in all experiences, though her charges are high as she is pretty good at what she does.

She is well spoken (speaks fluent English), good looking and charming girl. Has no problem from her husband side as he also knows and supports her equally.

Amazing thing about her is she is lactating, which I love a lot, and as she said she will be for one more year. So I will be her client for more years to come.

BoobsManiac
05-15-18, 03:17

How is her service?RTFF in the forum. Place is safe. Usual rate is 5 k for 2. Don't deal at 6 k. Perhaps due to excess traffic her rate has gone up. Keep price in check.

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-15-18, 03:24
I have attached her pics, some fellow monger has commented not to try her.

In Mumbai, I usually visit to my regular married Indie, who is awesome in all experiences, though her charges are high as she is pretty good at what she does.

She is well spoken (speaks fluent English), good looking and charming girl. Has no problem from her husband side as he also knows and supports her equally.

Amazing thing about her is she is lactating, which I love a lot, and as she said she will be for one more year. So I will be her client for more years to come.Which one you are talking about? Please indicate her end digits and name if you wish. And how much are her charges?

AxiMonger
05-15-18, 08:07
Which one you are talking about? Please indicate her end digits and name if you wish. And how much are her charges?Hi,

I'm moved from Kol to Mumbai. I need some contacts. I have send you PM. Kindly respond.

Orangee33
05-15-18, 10:31
If not mistaken he's talking about Ms Ab.

Which one you are talking about? Please indicate her end digits and name if you wish. And how much are her charges?

Orangee33
05-15-18, 10:35
She used to operate as Natasha Saxena on sea, had tried her couple of yrs bck, maybe 7 / 8 k for 2 incl place.

If she is the same person I would recommend you to steer clear of her. Very mechanical and average service.

Orangee33
05-15-18, 10:36
She used to operate as Natasha Saxena on sea, had tried her couple of yrs bck, maybe 7 or 8 k for 2 incl place. Like MumbaiNewbie said "Avoid her".

Orangee33
05-15-18, 11:18
Bro.

Think with brains and not your heart. Don't you get it, once she gets what she's after then it'll be a pain getting rid of her.

Bro,

Very complicated situation. Although I generally advice people on all mongering aspects on a regular basis, but seriously this is something which is out of syllabus for me also. All I can say is tread cautiously.

Regards,

BM.

JustFishing
05-15-18, 11:23
Amol,

Please don't agree to pay 6 K or else the price will increase for everyone. 5 K is the right price.

JuF.

How is her service?

Orangee33
05-15-18, 11:25
Ys, she the new owner.

Bros,

Very old FR.

Went to this place About 9 months ago. Without an appointment. So got some babe called M as the rest were having lunch. She was nice and gave me a nice massage during which I teased her about Not knowing how to give a professional massage because she didn't take the disposables off my ass. That got her all happy. Off game the dispo. And was followed by an nice bum massage and a nice HJ with TL and bottom access.

When I came out, I saw an absolute fucking vision in a gold short short, short golden dress. I heard her name was Aphi. And she was the owner.

BoobsManiac
05-15-18, 11:56
Bro.

Think with brains and not your heart. Don't you get it, once she gets what she's after then it'll be a pain getting rid of her.Bro,

I am always thinking with brain. Guess you tried to reply on the concerned members post but instead replied on mine LOL.

BM.

WebKing
05-15-18, 14:37

Attaching pics.She is Natasha saxsena from SEA.

Even 5 k for 2 pop is more for her.

LustyMan100
05-15-18, 16:00
Bro.

Think with brains and not your heart. Don't you get it, once she gets what she's after then it'll be a pain getting rid of her.Very sensible suggestion. Just share her number with few and ask them to hit on her. If she is willing to service then there is no future. If she gets back to you then there is scope of even thinking about her.

Jaya2017
05-15-18, 17:09
Reached DY Patil College and met radhika there and headed to a hotel.

Took an A/C room and room was clean.

After paying the condiman got cosy with Radhika.

She definitely looks good as described by Aakudev.

Started with kissing and caressing and moved on to main course took her in mish. Oh man she has a tight [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and since I was having an action after a pretty long time couldn't resist and came in 5 minutes.

After action cleaned up and was lying next to her touching and feeling her smooth legs. She didn't allow me to touch her pussy in the first session however started caressing her thighs and moved towards the between of her legs. She kept playing with my tool all the while and then finally slipped on protection and I asked her to give me a BJ and after a while she pulled me on top of her and we did for 5 minutes and then I turned her and took her in doggy and then later CG. BY this time she was already tired and finally returned to mish and and kept pumping her and ended the session.

Overall session was good but a hurried one. May be like Aakudev said she is not comfortable in the first meeting and takes time. The only turnoff for me was she got tired in the second session and asked me to finish quickly.

Damages: 3.5 K for her + 0.5 K for Room + 0.1 k for condiman + 0.1 k Tip = 4.2 k.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (very soft and medium sized).

Pussy: 7/10 (Tight).

Attitude: 5/10 (second session turn-off).

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NickMehta
05-15-18, 17:55
She was charging 5 k till a couple of weeks back. Please don't give her 6 k, that'll increase the prices unnecessarily.

How is her service?

YoungNewbie
05-15-18, 20:20
Hi,

Anyone has any leads for mongering in Singapore?

AakashLove
05-15-18, 20:52
Which one you are talking about? Please indicate her end digits and name if you wish. And how much are her charges?She has never been talked here, her charges are 25 k for 4 hours, and 45 k overnight, what I usually prefer. She is quiet selective in this and usually ask for advance for which most of us will not like, though she never cheated.

Can't share her digits without asking her as she is well established.

Rajesh Hard Dick
05-16-18, 01:21
Hi,

Anyone has any leads for mongering in Singapore?Had been to Singapore recently, you can head to Geylang it's the red light district having multiple houses with various options from locals to Other Asians, Afro etc. Rates range from 50 SGD to 150 SGD, it usually would include bath, simple massage & one shot, selection is available.

Apart from this there are MPs which are good options, I stayed in balestier where most spas were open 24 hrs & used to go early morning at 5-6 had good Chinese chicks.

BoobsManiac
05-16-18, 03:09
She has never been talked here, her charges are 25 k for 4 hours, and 45 k overnight, what I usually prefer. She is quiet selective in this and usually ask for advance for which most of us will not like, though she never cheated.

Can't share her digits without asking her as she is well established.We don't want her full digits but her end digits. Anyways you should share your experiences about this indie and contribute to the forum if you wish.

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-16-18, 03:16
Is this the same Radhika whose digits end with 188?

Rick5641
05-16-18, 03:57
Hello mongers,

Got attached pic from friend of Mine.

Anyone tried this girl? True caller name goes with Gupta and number ending is 947.

Regards,

Rick.Guys,

Did some research from my end. It seems pic is not real and it's not a contact of indie. It's just an escort agency using name of Gupta.

SmartVvarma
05-16-18, 05:36
Hey Buddy,

You are heading towards deep waters.

If I was in your situation, I would ask myself these questions -.

- Is she meeting only you these days and she's not charging you, if Yes, then how does she manage her expenses. If no, then she is meeting others too, unless she has a steady job to support herself.

- No matter what, no unprotected sex with a WG though her reports are negative.

- How much should I trust her? Once the novelty fades, one of them will start hiding something.

- Since you are not paying her when you meet, are you spending money on other things for her? - its the same thing whether you pay when you meet or pay indirectly. Finally its money.

- Is she willing to let you meet her circle of friends or family? Are you will to do that?

And a lot more questions.

If every one of them is a positive answer, then you are very lucky. If its really true love, all the best.

Play Safe.

From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?

KaranarJun69
05-16-18, 05:48
Guys,

Can you please share some info on this MILF Priya Jadhav. Has anyone experienced her? If yes, do share the experience, as in her stats, age, location, etc. Don't need the contact number, just the details.

Justint030
05-16-18, 05:48
From last few months, my regular indie is telling that she is in deep love with me and she doesn't charge me a single rupee and wants to marry me. Now we are doing open sex without protection as she is insisting me to do that. She has her lab report negative. I also love her but I m from reputed family and marrying a SW is something very awkward and strange for me. But I think that if any how I help her to change her life then I will be most fortunate person. So guys guide, what to do?Hi,

I am generally a mute spectator on this forum but an avid reader. Couldn't resist commenting so just my 2 cents advice. Think from your brains and not your d. Get a life dude. Forget her and move on.

Cheers.

Avihiim
05-16-18, 06:31
Folks,

I've been to country painter multiple times and have been with almost all the therapists there. Happy to give details on PM. I would like to also try the other two MPs in the nearby. Refresh and A. K. A Heaven. Not enough details on these two. Better ladies, costs, room qual, massage quality etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

BoobsManiac
05-16-18, 08:19
At Manav2017.

LOL, bro time to grow up. This FR is 98% copied from the post of CoolDuke007 dated 08.04.2014, post number 12232. Even the description is same and the rates haven't changed from 2014, LOL.

Damages: 3.5 K for her + 0. 5 K for Room + 0. 1 k for condiman + 0. 1 k Tip = 4. 2 k.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (very soft and medium sized).

Pussy: 7/10 (Tight).

Attitude: 5/10 (second session turn-off).All attributes are same, and the prices haven't changed in 4 years?

Stop doing that bro. Its for your own good.

Regards,

BM.

Tuks87
05-16-18, 09:21
Brother,

You should read about Thai mongering scenes. Your story is very much similar to it where a WG falls in love with a foreign guy and want to move ahead in life using you as the source. And you never know you are the only one she is into or there are many other mongers with same modus operandi. This for 99.99% of times. Who knows you can be a lucky one.

ParkStreet2014
05-16-18, 09:38
After reading a lot of post about Country refresh in Monkey area decided to give it a try. Booked an appointment and opted for Swedish massage.

At counter paid 2.9 k. After that Miss J came in the room about whom I had read in previous posts.

Surprisingly the massage was good and after a while she initiated if I want any service.

Opted for FS at 5 k (after negotiation).

Body- 7/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

In total a nice experience. Will opt for it in future also.

ScubaDo
05-16-18, 10:49
Hi people from Mumbai,

I hear that the service bars & dance bars are back in action in Mumbai for some time, especially Navi Mumbai. But are there other cities in India with such bars (other than Mumbai and few in Bangalore)? Other cities in Maharashtra perhaps? I feel like exploring and trying new places.

Thanks.

HiThereAloha
05-16-18, 11:08
Ys, she the new owner.Has anybody tried her at her new place Ikra?

Bond212
05-16-18, 12:03
Even when her reports are negative you why are you doing sex without protection. What about the fact that she may be trying to get pregnant. What will you do then, best and easiest way for her to get hitched to you.

Even in real love she won't ask you to do it without protection.

Xtasy961
05-16-18, 12:13
Hi,

Has one met a paid attached cpl who go by two names ie Deven Shweta and Prince Sona. Please let me know if any one has had any experience with the lady.

Thanks.

DadaKondke
05-16-18, 12:59
Folks,

Any ideas where to meet some Afro ladies in Mumbai.

RedAlloy
05-16-18, 16:31
Guys,

Any review on this girl. Quoting 20 k LT. Claims to be college going girl.

YogiBear2888
05-16-18, 21:05
Mee too had a similar experience on a dating app, where the girl share videos on whatsapp and asked for 50 K to whichI did not even bother to respond.

I agree. Wish to share one example. I got connected to a short film actress on social dating app and we chatted. She came to the point after sharing her few short film videos, by asking for 50 k which so much high and beyond budget. I politely refused. She continued to be connected even after that by sending her videos. Now there is no connection. Suddenly she pinged me and asked how I am in her contact and I explained after I think she blocked me.

Sagarr
05-16-18, 21:37
She has never been talked here, her charges are 25 k for 4 hours, and 45 k overnight, what I usually prefer. She is quiet selective in this and usually ask for advance for which most of us will not like, though she never cheated.

Can't share her digits without asking her as she is well established.Mate for 45 k mostly we can make a trip to and fro to Bangkok and have a good time there multiple choices.

Sagarr
05-16-18, 21:45

Looks: 6.

Boobs: 7.

Pussy: 5 not very tight..I guess the prices in bom is inflated.

5 k for a massage therapist that to for a non professional.

The prices are steep in bom.

Kenobi28
05-16-18, 22:04
Hi,

Anyone has any leads for mongering in Singapore?Bro,

PM me, will give details. Have lived there for years before shifting back here and have been with the best Thai babes there. Still trying to find similar scene in Mumbai.

Any senior, please help me with MILF GFE in Mumbai! Want to try some maal. Mid / high budget OK.

BoobsManiac
05-17-18, 03:01
Guys,

Any review on this girl. Quoting 20 k LT. Claims to be college going girl.Bro,

If her face is covered how can we know who is she and whether she is a college girl or a school girl. By the way by her dressing sense doesn't look like a college girl. If college girls in India become like that, our students don't need to go out and study abroad.

Regards,

BM.

AnilB01
05-17-18, 04:02
Dear all,

Visiting. Mumbai on weekend, will be around thane, mulund, any help regarding MP, SP or Indie would be appreciated, pm is active.

If you need any Hyderabad contact let me know, will exchange.

Thanks,

Anil.

Days Off
05-17-18, 04:42
Not been able to find the country spa. Please PM details. Much appreciated.Visiting Mumbai. Also looking. Can someone please PM me some local MP's worthy of a visit? Or highly regarded indies? Coming from Bangkok I'm not sure it will be worth the effort. But curious to explore.

Womaniszer
05-17-18, 07:07
Brother,

You should read about Thai mongering scenes. Your story is very much similar to it where a WG falls in love with a foreign guy and want to move ahead in life using you as the source. And you never know you are the only one she is into or there are many other mongers with same modus operandi. This for 99.99% of times. Who knows you can be a lucky one.Very well said bro.

Pros is a Pros. She will show her true colours after some time. Can't rely own Pros any day.

Just apply USE & THROW Theory.

Atrimat
05-17-18, 07:26
Hi people from Mumbai,

I hear that the service bars & dance bars are back in action in Mumbai for some time, especially Navi Mumbai. But are there other cities in India with such bars (other than Mumbai and few in Bangalore)? Other cities in Maharashtra perhaps? I feel like exploring and trying new places.

Thanks.I have been DBs in Bangalore and posted FRs there on forum. There are DBs in Kolkata I know, never visited. Mumbai has many and by far best options.

Peter Patros
05-17-18, 07:27
Sex without protection at her insistence?? Be careful, may be an attempt to get pregnant. Once that happens your options are very limited!

Brother,

You should read about Thai mongering scenes. Your story is very much similar to it where a WG falls in love with a foreign guy and want to move ahead in life using you as the source. And you never know you are the only one she is into or there are many other mongers with same modus operandi. This for 99.99% of times. Who knows you can be a lucky one.

TP1234
05-17-18, 07:44
Bro,

If her face is covered how can we know who is she and whether she is a college girl or a school girl. By the way by her dressing sense doesn't look like a college girl. If college girls in India become like that, our students don't need to go out and study abroad.

Regards,

BM.She does claim to be college going, but I doubt.

Must be around 23 yrs.

Decent skills, but no BJ skills.

She has been doing rounds between Pune and Mumbai, needs urgent money.

Negotiable to 15 K LT.

Canonize
05-17-18, 09:21
Hi buddy,

The FR was really tempting and inviting. Would love to get introduced to this housewife, if you can help me out.

Please let me know what could be worked out.

Thanks in advance.

Jaaco
05-17-18, 09:28
I do not know the individuals involved, but I do feel that it's not fair to generalise, and typecast all WGs as heartless. There are umpteen cases of WGs finally settling down, after falling in love. They are not physiologically and psychologically built differently by nature than other women. So I personally believe that we should not be so insensitive.

Jaaco.

Very well said bro.

Pros is a Pros. She will show her true colours after some time. Can't rely own Pros any day.

Just apply USE & THROW Theory.

CreateNinnov8
05-17-18, 14:00
This image is her WhatsApp profile. A friend shared her number to me saying she is Shruti from Pune. Number ending 256.

Bro,

Regards,

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-17-18, 15:02
She does claim to be college going, but I doubt.

Must be around 23 yrs.

Decent skills, but no BJ skills.

She has been doing rounds between Pune and Mumbai, needs urgent money.

Negotiable to 15 K LT.She is a proper WG and not a college girl. I doubt she is the same as in the pics.

BoobsManiac
05-17-18, 15:13
Visiting Mumbai. Also looking. Can someone please PM me some local MP's worthy of a visit? Or highly regarded indies? Coming from Bangkok I'm not sure it will be worth the effort. But curious to explore.First activate your pm to get any kind of help from any member here.

PramodVijayan
05-17-18, 15:53
Hello friends,

A good opurtunity has come my way. One of my friends wants to share his fuck buddy with me.

The only problem is place. I do not know if the couple friendly hotels will allow 2 males and one.

Female to occupy the room. Has anyone had this kind of experience in a hotel. I need a decent hotel.

Where we can do this without the female feeling awkward or embarrassed.

My PM is active. Please give some leads brothers.

Bye.

Jaya2017
05-17-18, 15:55
Any one have attached contact please PM with reference me by return I will arranged free of cost of up to 5 k profile by my cost.

Sameer942
05-17-18, 19:52
Any one have attached contact please PM with reference me by return I will arranged free of cost of up to 5 k profile by my cost.Quite a pretty looking babe.

BoobsManiac
05-18-18, 03:13
Any one have attached contact please PM with reference me by return I will arranged free of cost of up to 5 k profile by my cost.Why so much desperation for reference for this indie? So that you are going to the extent of arranging free of cost indies? Has there been an arrangement? Nothing is free in this world.

JamesDG
05-18-18, 04:12
Hi guys,

I have not been active for a long time would appreciate some help I am looking out for good MILF s.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

James DG.

Bond123
05-18-18, 04:52
This image is her WhatsApp profile. A friend shared her number to me saying she is Shruti from Pune. Number ending 256.I have seen her college books so I think she is a student. Student or not but she is young and fluent in English. 15 k for night may be good. She doesn't have BJ skills. But co-operative. Regards.

BoobsManiac
05-18-18, 06:01
Hello friends,

A good opurtunity has come my way. One of my friends wants to share his fuck buddy with me.

The only problem is place. I do not know if the couple friendly hotels will allow 2 males and one.

Female to occupy the room. Has anyone had this kind of experience in a hotel. I need a decent hotel.

Bye.You can do two things.

1) Book two rooms, one in which you can stay and the other one for your friend and his fuck buddy.

2) Again 2 rooms, in which in one room where you can stay with your male friend and the other for female friend.

In this setup you can join them at ease by just informing the staff that you are common friend with the couple.

Sandy72
05-18-18, 07:03
Hi,

Yesterday went for deep tissue massage at the above spa, massage was awesome and in 30 min she only removed the dispo. Quoted 3 k for B. J. Which I negotiated for 2 k. Good skills at that too.

Guys, please don't jack up the prices.

Arun5
05-18-18, 08:40
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

DimndJoe
05-18-18, 10:39
I apologize for the somewhat broad question, but I'the like to try my hand at picking up non-pros and free lancers at luxury hotel nightclubs. Can you please recommend me your top hotel nightclubs? Time is of the essence, as I need to book my hotel ASAP.

Thanks.

HotChocolate80
05-18-18, 15:39
Options available in orchard tower. Full of massage parlours and discos where you can pick up.

Hi,

Anyone has any leads for mongering in Singapore?

ButockMann
05-18-18, 16:35
She is a proper WG and not a college girl. I doubt she is the same as in the pics.Will you confirm whether is she a college girl? How is her body form? Whether her rates are justifiable for the offerings.

Jaideep
05-18-18, 18:10
Bro, she does not look slim & trim like a college going girl. Looks more like a WG who is into this business. Also none of us can identify her without her face pic. By the way does she need this money to pay for her college fees.

Guys,

Any review on this girl. Quoting 20 k LT. Claims to be college going girl..

Avihiim
05-18-18, 19:11
Please clear your inbox. Need some quick Info in Chennai.

Avi.

Was in Mumbai for a quick trip, a real quick one. I have met many gals in Mumbai and the only gal with who am in touch since I met is Elisha. We keep in touch on WA and most of our chats would end up on when we will meet again. I was really longing to meet her and couldn't resist meeting her in this quick trip. Booked a hotel near airport as usual, I had mentioned about my desire to meet her in saree in our WA chats. But I totally forgot about that. As usual she was late, but when I opened the door I was on cloud nine. She was in a black saree and looked drop dead gorgeous. She greeted with her trademark Hi and a big hug. I could feel her soft boobs and her hair waves on my face, I fell for the hair smell and her warm kiss on my head. I put my hand around her hips as we walked in. Spoke for a long time with me sipping vodka and she having a breezer..

Lady Crusher
05-18-18, 19:27
Options available in orchard tower. Full of massage parlours and discos where you can pick up.Better option is smooci.com An uber type system for mongering. And Geylang if you want VFM.

Bulldozer789
05-18-18, 19:53
She is a Punekar. Just got contact from a friend.

HankOnRoll
05-18-18, 20:13
Not been able to find the country spa. Please PM details. Much appreciated.I also tried contacting some members but of no use. No one care to reply what this country spa is and where it is.

BoobsManiac
05-19-18, 03:15
Will you confirm whether is she a college girl? How is her body form? Whether her rates are justifiable for the offerings.Not a college girl. Kind of WG. Body type is OK.

ExpMonger
05-19-18, 03:32
Miss those 400 rupees counter charge days. Then you pay the therapist 500 or 1000/ and you would get a nice body to body massage plus handjob plus one shot if you're really lucky.

I guess the prices in bom is inflated.

5 k for a massage therapist that to for a non professional.

The prices are steep in bom.

BoobsManiac
05-19-18, 06:26
She is a Punekar. Just got contact from a friend.Whom you are talking about?

BoobsManiac
05-19-18, 06:28
I apologize for the somewhat broad question, but I'the like to try my hand at picking up non-pros and free lancers at luxury hotel nightclubs. Can you please recommend me your top hotel nightclubs? Time is of the essence, as I need to book my hotel ASAP.

Thanks.Without a proper PM facility, nobody will be able to help you ASAP.

BM.

Rohan Khanna
05-19-18, 09:27
I also tried contacting some members but of no use. No one care to reply what this country spa is and where it is.It's on turner road, in the same building as a famous jewellery shop (different entrance though). To get the exact name of the spa, you will have to replace the word country with an actual southeast asian country famos for mongering.

YogiBear2888
05-19-18, 09:57
Guys,

Can anyone let me know the damages for going with K for FS 60/90 minutes. I know the spa charges 2.9 k for 60 & 4.5 k for 90 minutes respectively.

Spigot38
05-19-18, 10:10
Hi,

Anyone has any leads for mongering in Singapore?I have been to Geylang Lor 18 several times. Check my report of October 2017. Hope you enjoy your visit!

Spigot.

JamesDG
05-19-18, 10:41
Hi guys. / seniors Could some one help me with the contact of Cindy.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

RedAlloy
05-19-18, 12:49
Bro, she does not look slim & trim like a college going girl. Looks more like a WG who is into this business. Also none of us can identify her without her face pic. By the way does she need this money to pay for her college fees..Bro,

She said needs money for fees, don't know. But while video chatting she showed books which she was studying. Very desperate for money as she is continuously following for the meeting at hotel. Quotes 20 k. Looks good. As she is insisting too much I am in doubt and not fixed yet.

Shahiste72
05-19-18, 13:18
She is a Punekar. Just got contact from a friend.Who is a Punekar?

RajRahuk1973
05-19-18, 14:17
Now a days I observed in every forum mainly in Mumbai Delhi. Kolkata forum some senior members used to promote some particular indies. Am not against them your will you can do that but don't put fake post juicy FR in forum so that new members confused I highly regard Boseph whenever he post FR is is genuine one like Jasmpet, but sorry to say some member used this forum for advertisement that is highly against the ethics and the basics of the forum. In my opinion don't post any juicy FR of anyone indie for promoting. Thanks and happy mongering.

Separate ISG Forum from people you think are promoting some girls. Report the member you consider are advertising and I will check them.

A3

Atrimat
05-19-18, 17:47
Without a proper PM facility, nobody will be able to help you ASAP.

BM.Hi bro,

My PM is active. Can you please guide me on this?

Thanks.

BoseHookz
05-19-18, 19:31
Any one have attached contact please PM with reference me by return I will arranged free of cost of up to 5 k profile by my cost.PM me up. But bro she is not such a good one in real don't get fooled by her pics.

Days Off
05-19-18, 21:39
Last night here in Mumbai and I couldn't help but sample the goods. Coming from Bangkok. I don't think I'll bother with these Indian service providers. Manisha (77 the last digits) was negotiated through one of the escort services with last digits 17. She was supposed to spend the night for $200.

I've had my fair share of fun in Bangkok and know how to treat a girl nice, which is exactly what I did with Manisha. First of all, the pic sent by the agency wasn't the same girl, but I was expecting this. It all started out OK but she quickly went from covered BJ to sex without much enthusiasm at all. After the first pop she went to clean up in the bathroom. Next thing I know she comes out with clothes on and says she's ready to go. I didn't argue as she was far from a stunner. I guess I'm very spoiled with the Thai birds. Very unimpressed with Mumbai overall. If this is the last trip here I won't be disappointed.

Stay away from the girl named Manisha and the escort company with last digits 17. You will be better off saving your money.

Jaya2017
05-20-18, 03:00
PM me up. But bro she is not such a good one in real don't get fooled by her pics.Brother, your PM is not active.

BoobsManiac
05-20-18, 03:06
Bro,

She said needs money for fees, don't know. But while video chatting she showed books which she was studying. Very desperate for money as she is continuously following for the meeting at hotel. Quotes 20 k. Looks good. As she is insisting too much I am in doubt and not fixed yet.LOL, if any girl can show you books, and claim that she is a student, so there may be others who will show you a thermometer and claim that she is a doctor. Grow up buddy. She is a proper WG, not a student. Coming to her looks, first of all look at the difference in the complexion of her hands and face shared by buttockman in the back pages. Don't get fooled by her pics. Her desperation is understandable, but take care of your desperation.

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-20-18, 03:13
Now a days I observed in every forum mainly in Mumbai Delhi. Kolkata forum some senior members used to promote some particular indies. Am not against them your will you can do that but don't put fake post juicy FR in forum so that new members confused I highly regard Boseph whenever he post FR is is genuine one like Jasmpet, but sorry to say some member used this forum for advertisement that is highly against the ethics and the basics of the forum. In my opinion don't post any juicy FR of anyone indie for promoting. Thanks and happy mongering.

Separate ISG Forum from people you think are promoting some girls. Report the member you consider are advertising and I will check them.

A3 Correctly said, but there is no sure shot way to identify which one is juicy or which one is fake. Only when the price of any particular indie is dramatically rising, then we can assume that she is getting promoted. Off course promotion can happen outside the sphere of ISG forum also.

BM.

Horny Goan
05-20-18, 04:19
I do not know the individuals involved, but I do feel that it's not fair to generalise, and typecast all WGs as heartless. There are umpteen cases of WGs finally settling down, after falling in love. They are not physiologically and psychologically built differently by nature than other women. So I personally believe that we should not be so insensitive.

Jaaco.My advice is he shouldn't do it. We see movies and hear stories of people being selfless and going the extra mile to help other people and everything turns out alright in the end. But in real life, things are a bit different. Following are the reasons why I feel he shouldn't marry a SW (I don't know either persons and am just being speculative so that the concerned person may take the right call.).

1. She's using you as a stepping stone to a better lifestyle. No one wants to be a SW forever, the money will eventually stop coming in and she'll get old. So the need to settle down and a stable life may be driving her to marry an ex client.

2. Let's say her intentions are clean and you guys get married, there's always the risk of one person finding out the truth about her past life and that coming to bite you in the ass. That one friend of your dad's maternal cousin's neighborhood might be an ex client and may spill the beans.

3. The relationship will always be unequal as you'll know her past and she'll know that you know her past. Such things are likely to come out when the two people disagree on important matters. And don't forget that she has the option to out herself to your family if you don't toe her line.

4. Constant mental pressure. If I were in your place, after marriage I would be constantly wondering what my wife is doing back home. Is she still in contact with her clients? Do they have her number? She may think the same of you as you met her as a SW, whether you are in contact with any of the other SW you frequented and whether you still meet them.

These are just a few points from the top of my head. I just want you to be careful and not make a huge mistake. She might be the best wife and life companion, I'm just speculating what all might happen. One last advice is use protection regardless whether her tests are positive or negative. Some infections take time to detect. Just be careful.

Bullsye
05-20-18, 04:58
Hi,

Has one met a paid attached cpl who go by two names ie Deven Shweta and Prince Sona. Please let me know if any one has had any experience with the lady.

Thanks.Looks Photoshop all the way. Friend of mine has tried her. She Keeps sending her pics. She has tummy, huge sagging books. Service okay.

BoobsManiac
05-20-18, 05:50
Last night here in Mumbai and I couldn't help but sample the goods. Coming from Bangkok. I don't think I'll bother with these Indian service providers. Manisha (77 the last digits) was negotiated through one of the escort services with last digits 17. She was supposed to spend the night for $200.

I've had my fair share of fun in Bangkok and know how to treat a girl nice, which is exactly what I did with Manisha. First of all, the pic sent by the agency wasn't the same girl, but I was expecting this. It all started out OK but she quickly went from covered BJ to sex without much enthusiasm at all. After the first pop she went to clean up in the bathroom. Next thing I know she comes out with clothes on and says she's ready to go. I didn't argue as she was far from a stunner. I guess I'm very spoiled with the Thai birds. Very unimpressed with Mumbai overall. If this is the last trip here I won't be disappointed.

Stay away from the girl named Manisha and the escort company with last digits 17. You will be better off saving your money.Thanks for the very essential information about this bird. It would be more better if you could have posted a pic of her because these girls change their names and mobile number quite often. So that other members of the forum may stay clear from her.

BM.

Sgn1777
05-20-18, 06:22
Been a few weeks since I have returned but wished to share my experience with a Russian MILF (my first Russian, that too from Vladivostok!

A regular traveler to the country, it's a pretty conservative place, apart from the casinos where you will find a lot of Indians and few WGs. So have been sober all along. Then came this random website that hooked me up to some paid escorts and I ended up chatting with Monica, a late 30's MILF who was upfront and warned me if I was looking for a perfect lassie, I better look elsewhere. Loved her honesty, asked for some pics and I liked what I saw (minus the face). Decided on the same evening and waited for her at the hotel lobby.

She was on time, waiting for me at the lifts. She was just like the pics she shared. Tall, well toned body albeit a face which gave away her age. Nicely dressed in a one piece sleeveless attire and in heels. We were in our room in a jiffy.

She sat down and explained her service. A bath, followed by a B2B massage followed by the deed and the bath again. What choice but to surrender!

She undressed into her panties and that's when I saw her full figure. She was really well toned and added she's into fitness and yoga big time. 34 the boobs, the softest of them, Russian boobs for the first time! And then she walked towards the shower in the tiniest of black panties. Uff, she walked like a model with the perfect ass swaying along. My evening was getting better by the minute.

In the shower, she flicks away her panty to reveal a shaved pussy and a flawless body. She kept talking while we were in the shower all the while using her body to turn me on. Grinding her ass to my crotch or pulling my hands around to her boobs. Johnny was having a rough time indeed.

Quickly dried ourself and we were on the bed. She asked me to lie on my tummy while she started the massage. Baby oil all over me while she slowly started the massage. First the fingers, then the hands, the boobs and then the pussy. Damn, I never knew massage could be so erotic. And all the while she used to get her lips that close to my body, blowing away just lightly for that little tingle. Alongside began the licking right down the spine up to the crack and right in, whoa I was in heaven! 10 minutes in and I was asked to go sunny (oops johnny!) side up. And the torture began all over again. The only difference, I returned the favor to her pussy, some tongue massage of my own. She asked if I was ready and I said glad you asked.

Cover on and she began riding. Now if you have ever watched those babes riding in the porn movies, you would relate to this. The most erotic riding ever. Just smooth motions, swaying over me and that look on her face. No screaming, no moaning but just a look at her face and you knew she was enjoying it. Took me deeper with every thrust.

5 minutes in, I asked her for Missy. She was on to the bed in a jiffy and me back in top gear. Here again, she kept squeezing her titties and biting her lips. Uff, I was close to climax and then it struck me, the ass! Asked for doggie and she jumped at it. What a sight! That perfect ass jiggling away as I slammed away into bliss. Reminded me of LG's tagline!

Just as I was about to come and since it wasn't any different than Christmas, I sheepishly asked if she would do CIM. Lo and behold, she said why not! It was my day alright, a lovely lady who knew how to pleasure and who took me all the way without a protest and enjoying all along. Deed done and we were back in the shower again. More fun and more nibbling, touching and feeling each other. We dried up and sat down for a chat. She's separated with two kids. Visits mother Russia sometimes and genuinely loves sex. For her this is her profession and she proud of it and believes in satisfying her customers. Now that's what I call customer service.

Total damage. Inr 10 k, totally worth the story for a lifetime.

RkgRoyal
05-20-18, 06:46
Thanks seniors for sharing DB details, visited one of the place enjoyed dance and beer it was a change from regular fun. Best thing did paid directly to dancing girl instead of asking change as these people ask for heavy commission for providing cash. Next time planning to visit service bar.

One of the girl was ready to serve us in near by hotel with a cost of 30 k.

It was too high therefore refused.

CoolSamson
05-20-18, 08:12
Hello guys,

How is the Bawa international near Airport for mongering.

Mayhem096
05-20-18, 08:42
Who is a Punekar?Person from Pune is called a Punekar.

Joshua Dsouza
05-20-18, 08:45
Whom you are talking about?He is referring to the girl on whom debate is going on whether she's a college girl or not.

Vkk88
05-20-18, 09:16
Hey guys,

Can somebody please help me with digits of independent babes in the price range 10 to 15 k in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

JeremiahSurd
05-20-18, 10:13
It's on turner road, in the same building as a famous jewellery shop (different entrance though). To get the exact name of the spa, you will have to replace the word country with an actual southeast asian country famos for mongering.At least give the jewelery shop name Haha. As a foreigner I googled that area and it's full of jewelery shops and there are 2 spas with the country name in and around that area. Don't want to end up at the wrong one and get into trouble please PM me any details which is less cryptic.

Navinkum81
05-20-18, 11:28
Hello Seniors,

I will be in Mumbai for 2 days soon. Need your help for Indies (mature) preferable. My PM is active. Your help will be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

Thanks in advance.

Days Off
05-20-18, 17:02
FWIW. The WhatsApp name that comes across for the agency that sent Manisha is "Sapna". I would avoid them.

Stay away from the girl named Manisha and the escort company with last digits 17. You will be better off saving your money.

MaleGgigolo
05-20-18, 17:09
Punekar is a person who hails from Pune

Who is a Punekar?.

BoobsManiac
05-20-18, 17:09
Brother, your PM is not active.His PM is very much active. It's just that you have to purchase a subscription or become a senior member to see the active PM status. You don't have neither a subscription nor a senior member tag. Hence you are unable to see his PM.

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-20-18, 17:13
My advice is he shouldn't do it. We see movies and hear stories of people being selfless and going the extra mile to help other people and everything turns out alright in the end. But in real life, things are a bit different. Following are the reasons why I feel he shouldn't marry a SW (I don't know either persons and am just being speculative so that the concerned person may take the right call.).

1. She's using you as a stepping stone to a better lifestyle. No one wants to be a SW forever, the money will eventually stop coming in and she'll get old. So the need to settle down and a stable life may be driving her to marry an ex client.

2. Let's say her intentions are clean and you guys get married, there's always the risk of one person finding out the truth about her past life and that coming to bite you in the ass. That one friend of your dad's maternal cousin's neighborhood might be an ex client and may spill the beans..All the points mentioned are collectively well described for the given particular situation. One should always look at these points and think hard while being in a similar situation somewhere in life.

BM.

BoobsManiac
05-20-18, 18:23
He is referring to the girl on whom debate is going on whether she's a college girl or not.LOL does it really matter whether she is a college girl or a school girl? It seems people will now look for pussy qualifications also.

GoldenTree
05-20-18, 21:04
Hello guys,

How is the Bawa international near Airport for mongering.Monger friendly. Used in January on a brief stopover in the city. Girl has to present ID though. Extremely small lobby so chances of bypassing that is not possible.

BoobsManiac
05-21-18, 03:15
Punekar is a person who hails from Pune.LOL, he meant the person who is referred to as a Punekar, not the actual meaning of Punekar.

BM.

NileshBoy
05-21-18, 03:49
Hi bro,

Its safe and cool hotel just you need to book double occupancy.

Hello guys,

Atrimat
05-21-18, 07:24
Thanks seniors for sharing DB details, visited one of the place enjoyed dance and beer it was a change from regular fun. Best thing did paid directly to dancing girl instead of asking change as these people ask for heavy commission for providing cash. Next time planning to visit service bar.

It was too high therefore refused.Hi bro,

Saw your post on DB. I am mongering on DB scene and have good experience. 30 k for FS for DB girl is much higher. I am not sure which DB you are referring to, however, it is way high by any standards. Rather you can get better choices in DB in less than half the cost.

Also like the photos received from SP are photoshoped, the DB girls are under heavy make up. And they make seem to be GFE in DB, not while FS. They are dead fish. So GFE is possible once you have built a rapport with the DB girl.

Abhk505
05-21-18, 08:01

Can't share her digits without asking her as she is well established.Buddy,

I don't know who you are. In your one FR on 14th May 2018, you mentioned her pics with charges 10 k 2 pops and 25 k night, now suddenly in 2 days' time you mentioned her charges are 25 k for 4 hours and 45 k overnight. Do you really think we all are beginners here or you are trying to be over smart?

Guys, I think we should avoid such indies or their promoters too who just hike their prices suddenly.

Enjoy & play safe.

Rohan Khanna
05-21-18, 08:16
At least give the jewelery shop name Haha. As a foreigner I googled that area and it's full of jewelery shops and there are 2 spas with the country name in and around that area. Don't want to end up at the wrong one and get into trouble please PM me any details which is less cryptic.The exact name of the spa is "The Country Spa", this should make it absolutely clear.

Kumar3636
05-21-18, 08:42
Download their app they have good day time 4 hours offers, and its easy to book also, safe and easy, ID has to be produced at the reception, but no hassles for outsiders.

Hello guys,

FunkyHapster
05-21-18, 10:41
Buddy I know your business is your business, none of my business but as a fellow monger I would advise you to rethink before driving any conclusions. You never know what her intentions might be. She might be using you for extravagant lifestyle or may be worse honey trapping. If you still feel to do something for her may be you can rent her an apartment, occasionally take her out for clubbing / shopping if you have that resources.

A friend of mine got into such honey trapping few years back. News even circulated in media. Luckly he politically connected so everything was sorted. My advice stay away.

My2 cents.

Unnisex
05-21-18, 11:12
Has anybody availed the services of Prachi with no ending 6595?If yes please give your opinion.

HiThereAloha
05-21-18, 12:11
Had some quick time between a meeting. Was passing Country so stepped in. Same high rates 2,880/- for Swedish. Got a decent girl. She asked for 5 k for b2 b with HJ. I said no. She finally came down to 4 K. Her body was hot. Small tits. With nice small pokies. Nice see. Requisite tattoos etc. Her HJ technique was fucking horrible. But I had to process. Came in like 5 minutes and left.

Frankly I prefer Holy cow or K&k. Since after this big spike in Super Gonorrhoea, I tend to take on HJs as the virus stays in the back of the throat.

Holy Cow and K&K are affordable and the ladies give and almost GFE HJ. Having a cute girl who gives a rough eff all HJ is terrible. Might as well jerk off to porn.

Qswdefrg12
05-21-18, 12:52
Hello,

Thanks to Aloha bro for his guidance. Visited the K&K spa in Ironman. The spa has a shady feel similar to the Powai spa's. Miss worship was at the reception and chose her. Made up some story about this being my second visit.

She is not a looker but cooperative and likes to make you comfortable. Had a good bum massage followed by a nice creamy HJ with Boob access. Couldn't finger as she said she was just done with the monthly and was not comfortable.

Regular damages. Will definitely repeat when in Mumbai.

-Qs.

Qswdefrg12
05-21-18, 12:59
Hello,

Visited the chair spa in south Mumbai sometime back. Forgot to write the FR then.

This was an interesting experience. A couple of guys next to me were getting haircuts, shave etc. The girls were trying hard to close the drapes properly to give some privacy. Got a young girl Ms S. She suggested to call one more girl as it will be double the fun and I agreed. The other girl was a middle aged Ms V. Personally after a few minutes was not very comfortable with two girls there so asked Ms V to go.

S required some cajoling and then got really excited. Rough DFK, HJ, Fingering, boob access. All was available.

Definitely worth the experience.

-Qs.

BusyMan64
05-21-18, 14:17
Dear Mumbai brothers,

Since yesterday; very tasty foreign dish is being served in parle east.

Has any body tasted the dish?

Is the cost justified? Is there any possibility of two shots in same price?

Kindly reply in PM.

Thanks.

Nirav Man
05-21-18, 14:31
After a month I got a time to contact Cindy, tried to contact in hindi she didn't replied when I started in english I got a reply. The appointment was pretty flawless I booked her for Saturday at her place.

I was there before time and she was ready went to her flat, since It took me 1. 30 HR to reach I was all sweaty, so had a bath before the deed.

We start with lip kiss and then start deed.

Tip: try Durex extra pleasure long lasting condom, they are amazing normally I a quick cummer when I do 1st time & last longer during second time. But man with that cover I was like going on and on. I tried various position it was amazing. Finally got tired & ask for BBBJ.

And it was amazing, she was trying and trying & I was not cumming finally cum in her mouth & she drank it.

Round two was also amazing, by going down on her & fingering an all. Put another cover different one & we completed the deed.

Went for quick shower together asked another BBBJ, but she emptied me in last two deed didn't cum 3rd time. I said let it go, since I got 10 miss call during the entire session. So left early.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 10/10 (My choice) (there are many review on her, you can take that as reference).

Pussy: 7/10.

Ass: 6/10.

Face: Cute 7/10.

Place: Nice & clean.

The only problem is its way to far, Need 6 hours of time to reach her place finish the deed & come back.

Cost 5 K /2 Hrs.

+ Point: Pretty punctual, no waiting.

SamMaddyLove
05-21-18, 16:47
Hey guys,

Can somebody please share contact numbers or email ids of independent babes in the price range 10 K to 15 k in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

I am ready to exchange girls contact numbers please write me on below given email ID or whatsapp me on below number.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Many thanks in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BoobsManiac
05-21-18, 17:40
The exact name of the spa is "The Country Spa", this should make it absolutely clear.LOL, this place being so famous, we need mascots holding banner in front of that so that nobody will face trouble locating it.

SamMaddy096
05-21-18, 17:53
Hello Senior members,

Can somebody please help me with digits of independent babes in the price range 5 k, 10 k to 15 k in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

My PM is active. Your help will be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

I am ready to exchange my leads with you please share your leads.

Many thanks in advance.

SamMaddy096
05-21-18, 18:18
Hey guys,

Can somebody please share contact numbers or email ids of independent babes in the price range 5 k, 10 K to 15 k in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

I am ready to exchange girls contact numbers.

Many thanks in advance.

Langda Tyagi
05-21-18, 19:13

It was too high therefore refused.Atrimat replied to this and he was spot on.

A few year back when I was in India and a regular to the DB scene, most of the girls were available for 2-4 K range with hotel / rooms. I am not sure how much has changed now, but I am pretty certain 30 K is way too high for any DB girl. Also, as Atrimat pointed out, most of these girls seem to be GFE when they are talking to you in the DB, but as soon as they get in the room with you there are a lot of restrictions that that put forward like no kissing, not too hard, double cover etc. Unless you visit them a few time.

I was once told by a good friend of mine that at the DBs don't pick very young ones as they are very inexperienced and are just eye candy with very bad service. The slightly experienced ones give you the best bang for the buck.

Cheers,

LT.

Jollyb
05-21-18, 19:20
Hi guys,

I'm in Mumbai 2 days and seeking your guidance for any good looking skinny babes 20 - 26 in Mumbai. Thanks in advance.

Langda Tyagi
05-21-18, 19:26
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Mumbai in a few weeks. I am not sure how much time I will have for mongering in Mumbai as I will be visiting a few more cities during my trip. I have a few questions for all the senior and experienced mongers.

1. Should I wait till I arrive in Mumbai before I get in touch with a SW? Since I will have a limited window for mongering, I don't want to wait on the back and forth for a SW's availability.

2. I have had bad experiences from Locanto and escort websites. What are my options for last minute / late night mongering plans? I do not want to go to NL.

Also, can the senior members share some digits with me. I live in the US and will reciprocate with contacts here.

Cheers!

LT.

SamMaddy096
05-21-18, 20:00
Hi,

I am looking for some budget independent's girls contact in Mumbai.

Please PM me some budget independent's girls contacts.

I do have some good leads to offer you in exchange at this moment, but trust me you won't be disappointed if you help me here.

Many thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
05-22-18, 03:06
Hi guys,

I'm in Mumbai 2 days and seeking your guidance for any good looking skinny babes 20 - 26 in Mumbai. Thanks in advance.How can you expect guidance without an active PM?

KaranarJun69
05-22-18, 06:16
Hey guys,

Do you have any idea where this NE chick called Ms. J (Happiness) is currently working? She used to work at M&S Spa earlier for quite some time. Got to know that she left the job. Would be really helpful if anyone can help me locate her.

BoobsManiac
05-22-18, 08:39
Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing well.

In my quest for finding a cheap fuck, I had decided that I would travel to the far away places sometimes, mostly the outer suburbs. One thing that I have mentioned already and have also observed is that the rates and attitude of indies depend on the location of their operation also. I may not be 100% sure but that's how I have felt sometimes. For example girls from Andheri, Bandra, South Bombay come with a lot of attitude and high rate whereas the faraway girls may be a little affordable. All the girls already mentioned in ISG have already hiked their prices with increased demand. So thought of venturing out further in the outer suburbs.

So with keeping that thing in my mind, I had requested my scouts to look out for leads. Fortunately after lots of combing operation there was some scope of finding someone according to my taste. This time again it's a non WG. There is a kind of charm in fucking a non WG because of their service, behaviour, attitude and body which is not exploited much. Also I must say that although the suburbs have also started to develop in terms of infrastructure and facilities, but what is most fascinating for me is the beauties one can bump into while searching for someone to have fun with.

Now the lady in question is a simple housewife, around 25 age, with a small kid, living in a small house. Coming to her physical appearance, she is fair, decent height and good looking only. She has little belly, but her navel area and hips are very proportionate and one can see that even after having a kid, she had maintained a decent figure. Her husband works in the transport industry and is often out of home due to work. She used to work as a cook in one of my friends home. After that they developed a relationship and both used to enjoy during her husband's absence. When I saw her pics, she looked very normal, probably a little thin, in her younger days, but after marriage and having a kid, or I must say regular sex with my friend, she became more voluptuous and beautiful. Which I had myself witnessed during the meeting. So after discussing all the related stuff and after proper introduction via my friend, I decide to meet her at her place.

Now coming to the day of meeting, the first thing to take care is the distance which is very far away for me. Going there consumed lot of time and I was literally dead while reaching her place. Her area seems a quite middle class locality with people busy in their chores. I went with my friend. She opened her door and then I saw her. She had just arrived from some cultural event in her society and her husband was not their. Her kid, 4 year old boy was also there. She asked my friend to take her kid to the market. As my friend was a regular to her house, the kid was comfortable going out with him. After they went away I entered her home and she bolted the door and turned back and smiled. I told her that I am very tired after traveling and wanted to rest for some time. She said ok and we started chit chatting. She asked me what would you like to drink as I was tired. I said I want some water. After that she winked at me and asked would you like to drink some hot milk. I was stunned for a moment but asked her to repeat. She winked again and said that she is still lactating now, even after her kid has grown up. She is still Breastfeeding her kid for sometime and she asked me casually. She even told me that my friend has already told her that I am a huge fan of lactation fuck and she was looking forward to our meeting. And on top of that the most funny part was that, even when my friend was in a relationship with her, he didn't have any lactation fantasy and would just have regular sex and leave. So she asked me, knowing completely well how to seduce me. I said if she is willing for a longer session, I would definitely agree. So instead of 2 hours deal, we changed it to 4 hour deal at a decent rate. She immediately called my friend and told him about our deal and told him to come with the child after 4 hours.

After she put the phone down, she covered the windows with the curtains and switched on the lights as it was a bit dark. Slowly she opened her blouse and I could see that already the area around her nipples was wet and she was leaking. Helped her to open it and asked her why she is leaking milk. She patted on my head gently and said it's because she was excited. And slowly she guided my mouth towards her nipples and I started to relish one of the most beautiful drink of this planet. Hungrily sucked her both boobs and I knew that I had time to do whatever I could do. The rest of the 4 hours was a complete bliss. Wish every monger gets this kind of cook or babysitter. Who are willing to go extra miles to satisfy the hungry wolves. After 4 hours, getting totally refreshed, bid her goodbye and came out satisfied.

My ratings-.

Skin- Fair, clean.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10 lactating ones.

Figure- 8/10.

Ass- 8/1.

Pussy- Clean, non smelly.

Service- Pure HWE- Housewife experience.

Attitude- HWE.

Note- As she is a non working girl, will need to see if she is willing to meet some more. Its her choice.

BM.

Avihiim
05-22-18, 08:40
Guys,

Have reached out to multiple people who been with Miss Eli on PM but no one has confirmed her last digits. Either you don't respond or have inbox full. If someone could please confirm last digits 655? Don't want to meet someone else given her recent popularity. Also if someone would recommend any good 5* hotels where no walk of shame. Promise an objective FR.

Thanks in advance.

Rohan Khanna
05-22-18, 12:25
LOL, this place being so famous, we need mascots holding banner in front of that so that nobody will face trouble locating it.Yup perhaps with a coffee and doughnut!

Rohan Khanna
05-22-18, 12:29
Sunnyday Spa at Khar is a KLPD.

Curtain cabins.

Tight rooms. No use.Could anyone throw some light on this spa? I visited it last week, pretty small but the massage was authentic and good. Not sure, if any extras on offer or not.

Kamsutra69
05-22-18, 12:56
I know many of my NRI friends want to bang a desi chick while they are here. They fantasize about it while watching Bollywood flicks. I was once a NRI too. I know the urge. I once went around Bandra for 3 hrs in high summer looking for a lay. Found a stunning one in brothel on top of a hill. This was long time ago. But she was just a village girl in good clothes.

It's not worth it. You'll pay a lot and still get disappointed. Unless you get lucky. That's what everyone hopes for. I will suggest that you bang your balls blues before landing here. May be during a stop over in Europe. And keep the fantasy.

Happy mongering!

Hello fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Mumbai in a few weeks. I am not sure how much time I will have for mongering in Mumbai as I will be visiting a few more cities during my trip. I have a few questions for all the senior and experienced mongers.

1. Should I wait till I arrive in Mumbai before I get in touch with a SW? Since I will have a limited window for mongering, I don't want to wait on the back and forth for a SW's availability.

2. I have had bad experiences from Locanto and escort websites. What are my options for last minute / late night mongering plans? I do not want to go to NL.

Also, can the senior members share some digits with me. I live in the US and will reciprocate with contacts here.

Cheers!

LT.

Creative Art
05-22-18, 13:20
Your inbox is full, unable to to send message.

After a month I got a time to contact Cindy, tried to contact in hindi she didn't replied when I started in english I got a reply. The appointment was pretty flawless I booked her for Saturday at her place.

I was there before time and she was ready went to her flat, since It took me 1. 30 HR to reach I was all sweaty, so had a bath before the deed.

Tip: try Durex extra pleasure long lasting condom, they are amazing normally I a quick cummer when I do 1st time & last longer during second time. But man with that cover I was like going on and on. I tried various position it was amazing. Finally got tired & ask for BBBJ.

And it was amazing, she was trying and trying & I was not cumming finally cum in her mouth & she drank it.

Round two was also amazing, by going down on her & fingering an all. Put another cover different one & we completed the deed.

Went for quick shower together asked another BBBJ, but she emptied me in last two deed didn't cum 3rd time. I said let it go, since I got 10 miss call during the entire session. So left early.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 10/10 (My choice) (there are many review on her, you can take that as reference).

Pussy: 7/10.

Ass: 6/10.

Face: Cute 7/10.

Place: Nice & clean.

The only problem is its way to far, Need 6 hours of time to reach her place finish the deed & come back.

Cost 5 K /2 Hrs.

+ Point: Pretty punctual, no waiting.

CreateNinnov8
05-22-18, 13:31
Hey bro,

You request is pretty weird. Also like me, my guess, you have spammed many other members with PM too.

Hey guys,

Can somebody please share contact numbers or email ids of independent babes in the price range 5 k, 10 K to 15 k in Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

I am ready to exchange girls contact numbers.

Many thanks in advance.

Stonedkold
05-22-18, 13:33
Hello friends,

Bye.Book two rooms, makes it very simple then.

GoldenTower
05-22-18, 16:45
Could anyone throw some light on this spa? I visited it last week, pretty small but the massage was authentic and good. Not sure, if any extras on offer or not.Don't waste your time at this place. Me already repenting. Its only for massage. Absolutely nothing else. Not even touching. Forget boobs. There are too many good places. Visit them. Just up that lane there is a new spa. Try that, confirmed extras.

GoldenTower
05-22-18, 16:50
LOL, this place being so famous, we need mascots holding banner in front of that so that nobody will face trouble locating it.It's my view. It's too expensive. Why pay so much when you can have all the fun for less. Bang exactly opp. No need to travel further also. Me already mentioned in my previous reports. Was a regular there. Of very recent not been there. Anyone any idea any new birds.

HiThereAloha
05-22-18, 20:21
It's my view. It's too expensive. Why pay so much when you can have all the fun for less. Bang exactly opp. No need to travel further also. Me already mentioned in my previous reports. Was a regular there. Of very recent not been there. Anyone any idea any new birds.Bros,

As you've seen in my last FR counter is 2,900- almost. And NHJ is 4 K. So this means 7 k for a NHJ. Ridiculous. I get the same at various places for 1.5+.5 or 1.0 (pkg) with 1. 0 tip max.

Though I admit I fell for the Johnny trap just 2 day's ago.

HiThereAloha
05-22-18, 20:28
Bros,

I've met several beautiful women during my mongering career. Albeit a short one. I prefer MPs as there's no bloody reception and ID issues.

I've had lovely experiences with and (Old Hindi song that goes N sha. Ah-ha-ha-a-ha-ha) at and Spa in Mhada Lane in Darkness. Fantastic B2B with See wetness massaging Dee. Sadly the place has shut. I've made several calls the her number but no one picks up.

I've had another memorable experience with S- serial with name of Lord Ram at are in Juhu. Lovely HJ again when she helped me have a lovely shower. And the many more. She's left too.

Any help or leads would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance.

YankeeFan
05-22-18, 22:25
Hi,

Will be spending a few days in Mumbai and New Delhi, for the first time. Would appreciate any info on where to find low cost action in each. I am not into high quality, prefer variety and quantity, at low cost. From what I have read, low cost WG's easy to find in New Delhi, starting with the brothels on GB street. From what I've read, that scene is not available in Mumbai. Is there any list of Spas in the latter, that offer FS at relatively low prices (preferably 2 k max, I don't want more than 30 minutes per encounter) ? Truth is, I don't want the massage, just the FS. Are there alternatives to the spas for low cost FS? I'm not against SW's (did fine with them in Mexico City), as long as they are in areas that aren't too dangerous (I know not to carry much with me if frequenting those areas). I am a paid subscriber. Will report back on any experiences.

Thanks.

LustyMan100
05-23-18, 02:45
It has a new bird Ms. M (flavored chewing gum). Very nice body and amazing GFE. Charges as usual. Spa is adequately covered so not getting into details.

BoobsManiac
05-23-18, 03:08
I know many of my NRI friends want to bang a desi chick while they are here. They fantasize about it while watching Bollywood flicks. I was once a NRI too. I know the urge. I once went around Bandra for 3 hrs in high summer looking for a lay. Found a stunning one in brothel on top of a hill. This was long time ago. But she was just a village girl in good clothes.

It's not worth it. You'll pay a lot and still get disappointed. Unless you get lucky. That's what everyone hopes for. I will suggest that you bang your balls blues before landing here. May be during a stop over in Europe. And keep the fantasy.

Happy mongering!True to some extent, not all your fantasies can be bought with money.

Diwsa
05-23-18, 05:17
Hi all!

My ratings-.

Skin- Fair, clean.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10 lactating ones.

Figure- 8/10.

Ass- 8/1.

Pussy- Clean, non smelly.

Service- Pure HWE- Housewife experience.

Attitude- HWE.

Note- As she is a non working girl, will need to see if she is willing to meet some more. Its her choice.

BM.Amen! That is almost like a fantasy!! Gives hope to the rest of us.

BoobsManiac
05-23-18, 06:00
Hey bro,

You request is pretty weird. Also like me, my guess, you have spammed many other members with PM too.LOL, True, he spammed mine also with his leads, but not a single FR or contribution to the forum.

Rthhom
05-23-18, 07:38
Friend of mine invited me to CH northeast suburb of this really expensive metro. We visited the.

S spa newly opened opposite the mall near the garden. The set up is very good. The rooms are clean. But I got the impression that there was a great lack of therapists. I am not sure if this is the case and I don't say this to malign the damn good place. But the receptionist and the girl busy on her phone in the lounge could have been more welcoming and introduced us to gems if available there. If I was the receptionist I would have introduced my best looking therapist and we would not have wanted to go home that night!

JustFishing
05-23-18, 08:08
I had a very different experience with Durex Extra Pleasure. Found that it numbed my penis and took forever to come. At some point, it felt pointless as neither I nor the girl were enjoying any more. Round 2 was even worse. Finally had to ask her to stop and give me a vigorous handjob to be able to come. Turns out that the condom has a numbing agent that delays the ejaculation but this comes at the cost of less sensation. So go for it only if you otherwise ejaculate prematurely.

Tip: try Durex extra pleasure long lasting condom, they are amazing normally I a quick cummer when I do 1st time & last longer during second time. But man with that cover I was like going on and on. I tried various position it was amazing. Finally got tired & ask for BBBJ..

Keshtel
05-23-18, 09:09
Went to the elements spa in Darkness yesterday while returning from work.

Pretty decent ambience with rooms with attached shower. Was allotted a cute NE 20 yrs chic. Who was a therapist since only 15 days and I knew it was a lost cause. The massage was awesome though.

Counter:1 k.

Extras Nil.

Keshtel.

JustFishing
05-23-18, 12:30
I've had my fun in hotels (Bawa, Orchid, options on Airbnb, Stayuncle, Oyo Rooms, etc) and frankly they get expensive over time for folks who monger regularly. Also, there is no way around sharing your ID at these places. I have tried a couple of lodges but they are pretty filthy and most insist on ID too.

What I am looking for the contact of someone who has a place or even a room that they would rent out for a couple of hours. The charges should be reasonable and place should be clean, secure and private. I know a few of the members here must have some arrangements worked out. It would be great if you can PM me. I will be very discreet.

Thanks,

Justfishing.

HiThereAloha
05-23-18, 13:30
Hello,

Visited the chair spa in south Mumbai sometime back. Forgot to write the FR then.

This was an interesting experience. A couple of guys next to me were getting haircuts, shave etc. The girls were trying hard to close the drapes properly to give some privacy. Got a young girl Ms S. She suggested to call one more girl as it will be double the fun and I agreed. The other girl was a middle aged Ms V. Personally after a few minutes was not very comfortable with two girls there so asked Ms V to go.

S required some cajoling and then got really excited. Rough DFK, HJ, Fingering, boob access. All was available.

Definitely worth the experience.

-Qs.Bro,

Your experience is up there with the kinkiest experiences! I once had a balls shave in a salon where I could hear the outside and the lady was talking to me as if it's all normal. Ended with a moisturiser being lovingly rubbed onto my dick and balls. I did manage a bum feel. Sadly this has stopped now.

VinDiesel666
05-23-18, 14:53
Got her info of CL. Pics sent on WhatsApp.

Asking for 15 k for 1 hour.

40 k for the night.

Based out a hotel.Hello Sam,

I am a newbie to this scene and I would sincerely appreciate if you could share contact details and reference if I am required to submit from your post.

I won't b. S. About sharing digits as I am new and don't have any. But hey we all start from nowhere, right?

Thanks in advance.

SamMaddy096
05-23-18, 15:44
Hello senior members,

Can some one please share the contact details of Radhika From Nerul?

My PM is active. Your help will be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

I am ready to exchange my leads with you for Radhika's contact details.

Many thanks in advance.

SamMaddy096
05-23-18, 15:58
Please clear your inbox and send me Momo's contact details.

Acknowledgement:

Big thank you to miss Momo.

Big Thank you to Viiki Bro & another senior who does not want to be named. Mainly Vikki bro for getting me hooked with famous Momo. I don't want to use word MILF as I find it word can be disgracing her maintained physique & her skills.

7th Dec afternoon.

Called her & booked her appointment for 4 pm. Reached there at her place. I must say she is very good host. As soon as I reached I was offered Lychi Juice.

Momo is a wonderful kinky looking girl. She looked better than her earlier DP.

We had long DFK & we undressed each other.

While seeing her only My tool was on. I was told to lie on my back & she caressed me every where. Was fully on. Bed has got mirror fitted in so whole act was looked so kinky..

HotChocolate80
05-23-18, 17:19
Agree on durex experience. I had thereafter used skore and found it better.

I had a very different experience with Durex Extra Pleasure. Found that it numbed my penis and took forever to come. At some point, it felt pointless as neither I nor the girl were enjoying any more. Round 2 was even worse. Finally had to ask her to stop and give me a vigorous handjob to be able to come. Turns out that the condom has a numbing agent that delays the ejaculation but this comes at the cost of less sensation. So go for it only if you otherwise ejaculate prematurely..

Nirav Man
05-23-18, 18:50
Agreed to that, this was my first experience with this condom, normally I buy ultra thin, but medical shop didn't had one so bought this. I was going on and on, even condom got tired of giving BBBJ as my johny got nummed. For second round used other condom which she had.

I had a very different experience with Durex Extra Pleasure. Found that it numbed my penis and took forever to come. At some point, it felt pointless as neither I nor the girl were enjoying any more. Round 2 was even worse. Finally had to ask her to stop and give me a vigorous handjob to be able to come. Turns out that the condom has a numbing agent that delays the ejaculation but this comes at the cost of less sensation. So go for it only if you otherwise ejaculate prematurely.

Langda Tyagi
05-23-18, 23:11

Happy mongering!I agree with you for the most part, but desi chicks have their own charm. I have spend nights at Juhu Tara road back in the days, so I can relate to your Bandra adventure. From the responses and PMs that I have received, it seems that there are only a few active SWs that cater to out of town guys.

Thanks for the heads-up KS69.

Cheers!

LT.

BoobsManiac
05-24-18, 02:48
Hello Sam,

I am a newbie to this scene and I would sincerely appreciate if you could share contact details and reference if I am required to submit from your post.

I won't b. S. About sharing digits as I am new and don't have any. But hey we all start from nowhere, right?

Thanks in advance.She has returned back to her native country now.

Member #4637
05-24-18, 07:19
Agree on durex experience. I had thereafter used skore and found it better..Agree. Not a Durex fan either. Durex Air ain't good and breaks easy (happened twice now, imagine the mindfuck). Skore much stronger and better.

BJRimLover
05-24-18, 07:43
Hello members,

Have anybody taken services from Magy digits ending 958.

Google search shows the number associated with a spa at Goregaon east.

SexCbe
05-24-18, 12:11
This is my first time to Mumbai. Any leads would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

ParthyForU
05-24-18, 13:14
Hello guys,

Newbie in Mumbai for couple days would be helpful if you share indie or good SP contacts near Colaba or nearby. Will share my contacts in Bangalore and Coimbator in favour. Waiting for your replies.

Cheers.

Grover86
05-24-18, 15:55
She's is a marathi lady in her early 30's. She's not the typical marathi lady though, well educated, speaks good english and is fair.

We had been in talks for a while. Finally decided to meet at vashi.

Picked her up from station amd went to my regular lodge. Standard chit chat for a while and then I started caressing. Went for her lips without expectation and was surprised to receive a hot DFK. They proceeded to tongue fights. This turns me on. I took her on TOP while I lay down and continued ear bites and DFK. The biggest surprise was when she took her top off. 36 D huge knockers in pink lingerie was the least I expected. You really cannot guess that. Took the bra off and sucked and played with them for idk how long. She went aside and undressed me and started slow stroking my tool while DFK. We cleaned up and she gave me the hottest sloppy BBJ.

Put on the rubber and took her WOT and missi and done in 10 mins.

Rested and while and then second round.

Dressed, left and dropped her off back to station.

Face 6/10 she's all right.

Boobs 9/10 huge for that frame.

Pussy 9/10 just right tight and clean.

Damages 4 k 2 pops 600 rs room and 100 rs condi boy.

BoobsManiac
05-24-18, 17:24
Hi all!

In my quest for finding a cheap fuck, I had decided that I would travel to the far away places sometimes, mostly the outer suburbs. One thing that I have mentioned already and have also observed is that the rates and attitude of indies depend on the location of their operation also. I may not be 100% sure but that's how I have felt sometimes. For example girls from Andheri, Bandra, South Bombay come with a lot of attitude and high rate whereas the faraway girls may be a little affordable. All the girls already mentioned in ISG have already hiked their prices with increased demand..Attaching the pics of the lactating outer suburbs housewife as it was not attached in the original post.

BM.

VBJ999
05-24-18, 17:56
Thanks to Seniors BoobsManiac & Justfishing for sharing contact, took appointment easy to locate her place near to Kurla station. Welcomed by smile cute face she is short. Proceeded for bath and later session start with short DFK with fingering and she was busy to pamper my tool and eager to take it for BBJ, asked to take first balls and later she took complete command of my body, when she start sucking. What a BBJ, Mind Blowing then I ask her whether she is comfortable with CIM and got signal so first pop was CIM. After rest proceeded again with BBJ and put cover missi followed by WOT finished.

Looks: 5/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Session: 8/10.

Damage: 5 K /2 HR. (as advised by seniors).

VFM: complete.

Cheers!

Convictar
05-24-18, 18:16
Hello brothers,

Requesting all brothers to help me with some indie contacts in Thane, New Bombay / Vashi or near by areas.

Preferably indies with place. Will be in these areas tomorrow for a day with free time.

Can help you guys with contacts in Pune.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation.

Cheers!

Convict.

SamMaddy096
05-24-18, 18:21
Hi,

Please share her digits with me My PM is active Your help will be highly appreciated and reciprocated.

She's is a marathi lady in her early 30's. She's not the typical marathi lady though, well educated, speaks good english and is fair.

Picked her up from station amd went to my regular lodge. Standard chit chat for a while and then I started caressing. Went for her lips without expectation and was surprised to receive a hot DFK. They proceeded to tongue fights. This turns me on. I took her on TOP while I lay down and continued ear bites and DFK. The biggest surprise was when she took her top off. 36 D huge knockers in pink lingerie was the least I expected. You really cannot guess that. Took the bra off and sucked and played with them for idk how long. She went aside and undressed me and started slow stroking my tool while DFK. We cleaned up and she gave me the hottest sloppy BBJ..

Bholu
05-24-18, 18:26
Any one tried femidom keen to use it need some views.

Agree. Not a Durex fan either. Durex Air ain't good and breaks easy (happened twice now, imagine the mindfuck). Skore much stronger and better.

BoobsManiac
05-25-18, 03:04

Picked her up from station amd went to my regular lodge. Standard chit chat for a while and then I started caressing. Went for her lips without expectation and was surprised to receive a hot DFK. They proceeded to tongue fights. This turns me on. I took her on TOP while I lay down and continued ear bites and DFK. The biggest surprise was when she took her top off. 36 D huge knockers in pink lingerie was the least I expected. You really cannot guess that. Took the bra off and sucked and played with them for idk how long. She went aside and undressed me and started slow stroking my tool while DFK. We cleaned up and she gave me the hottest sloppy BBJ.

Put on the rubber and took her WOT and missi and done in 10 mins.

Rested and while and then second round.

Dressed, left and dropped her off back to station..Is she the one whose number start with 750?

Grover86
05-25-18, 08:01
Is she the one whose number start with 750?Yes, that's correct. She is the one.

BoobsManiac
05-26-18, 02:55
Yes, that's correct. She is the one.Well in my view she is not that fair, more of a wheatish kind of.

SexCbe
05-26-18, 03:56
Guys,

Any advice on what to look out for when I contact an SP in Mumbai? I'm new to this scene here and would like to meet an indie preferably who can enter yacht club as a girlfriend. If I can't meet an indie, I'll contact an SP as well so leads would be appreciated. Can help with indie contacts in Coimbatore / Bangalore / Delhi.

SexCbe
05-26-18, 03:57
PM's are open just in case you guys worried that I'm asking for numbers or support on the open forum.

BoobsManiac
05-26-18, 05:54
Hi all!

Off late have seen many newbies and other members just asking for contacts without any considerable contribution to the forum. When they somehow get numbers of Indies, they should visit them and share their experiences. But instead of doing that they just collect numbers and don't visit the Indies. And on top of that they keep on bombarding you with pm's whenever you post any new FR. So at the end of the day its just a number collecting exercise, I don't know the logic behind that. So if your soul motto is to just collect numbers and keep on disturbing the members without contributing anything or sharing your experiences in the forum, I think it is futile to be in ISG.

Recently after posting a FR on Lactating outer suburbs HW, I received a pm from a so called Lactation fan who is just scouting for lactating Indies in every city in India. And when I checked his posts, not a single credible FR can be found. Instead it suggested at the end of the day that he was just collecting numbers. Even after having the contacts of some of the other previously mentioned lactating Indies like Alfiya, not a single FR can be found from this guy. And on inquiring him about his intention of just collecting numbers from every city, I got a surprising answer that he just jerks off after collecting number, which all of you can see in the attached pic. And on top of that he kind of used bad language also, which was not acceptable to me.

I request all members that you should not share all your leads with these members who are just contact collectors and don't contribute to the forum in a positive manner.

You can not post in the open Forum a Private Message.

A3

Sandy72
05-26-18, 06:42
Hi,

Does anyone has contact for private rooms rather than hotels in western suburbs? Hotels are getting out of budget, anyone tried Air BNB?

LoveMaker11
05-26-18, 09:40
Hi,

I am. New to ISJ. Help in getting contacts would be appreciated. In return I would share mine. P. S I have just 2 contacts.

DestinyU
05-26-18, 15:32
Any Spa in Karghar, Navimumbai? Details will be helpful.

Maddy123
05-26-18, 17:50
Can anyone help me and PM me some numbers of contacts in Juhu.

Jaideep
05-26-18, 18:00
A really great find bro. Such experiences are difficult to come by. Please share her contact if she is willing to meet new clients. Also, What were the damages for 4 hrs of bliss.

Hi all!

In my quest for finding a cheap fuck, I had decided that I would travel to the far away places sometimes, mostly the outer suburbs. One thing that I have mentioned already and have also observed is that the rates and attitude of indies depend on the location of their operation also. I may not be 100% sure but that's how I have felt sometimes. For example girls from Andheri, Bandra, South Bombay come with a lot of attitude and high rate whereas the faraway girls may be a little affordable. All the girls already mentioned in ISG have already hiked their prices with increased demand. So thought of venturing out further in the outer suburbs..

Langda Tyagi
05-26-18, 19:37
Hi all!

Off late have seen many newbies and other members just asking for contacts without any considerable contribution to the forum. When they somehow get numbers of Indies, they should visit them and share their experiences. But instead of doing that they just collect numbers and don't visit the Indies. And on top of that they keep on bombarding you with pm's whenever you post any new FR. So at the end of the day its just a number collecting exercise, I don't know the logic behind that. So if your soul motto is to just collect numbers and keep on disturbing the members without contributing anything or sharing your experiences in the forum, I think it is futile to be in ISG.BM Bhai,

These kind of folks exist in every forum that you can imagine. The best option is to ignore them. I have been a member of this forum for a couple years but have recently activated PM and started interacting with folks and most of the seniors have been super helpful. The FRs and guidance of you and other senior members have helped us newbies immensely, so please continue to do so.

Cheers!

LT.

ShanShay
05-26-18, 19:43
Hi all,

I am from Bangalore visiting Mumbai for few days. I would appreciate if any of you can PM me contact of Indy or SP who provides GFE services in Mumbai. I would be staying at a nice place at Linking Road, Bandra.

I would be happy to share my contacts in Bangalore.

Cheers.

BengalTiger78
05-26-18, 22:26
Yea a few seniors or juniors doing the same. One of the so called new seniors named also boobsmaniac has been doing the same.

Just sharing two of his many msgs if the admin permits. Instead of being grateful, never shared a single contact. Would never reply but will always ask for contacts. Thanks but no thanks. I had more of his desperate msgs to share but alas I deleted.

Hi all!

Off late have seen many newbies and other members just asking for contacts without any considerable contribution to the forum. When they somehow get numbers of Indies, they should visit them and share their experiences. But instead of doing that they just collect numbers and don't visit the Indies. And on top of that they keep on bombarding you with pm's whenever you post any new FR. So at the end of the day its just a number collecting exercise, I don't know the logic behind that. So if your soul motto is to just collect numbers and keep on disturbing the members without contributing anything or sharing your experiences in the forum, I think it is futile to be in ISG.

Rajesh Hard Dick
05-27-18, 01:27
Had similar experience using Durex, it's gets to a point where you just don't feel anything & so lose exertion. I would have used it 6-7 times & twice did not come even after an aggressive HJ after the deed.

BoobsManiac
05-27-18, 02:52
A really great find bro. Such experiences are difficult to come by. Please share her contact if she is willing to meet new clients. Also, What were the damages for 4 hrs of bliss.She took 6 k for 4 hours of bliss. She is a non WG, so no indication from her side for more business.

VBJ999
05-27-18, 05:33
It was my long pending wish to have encounter with this class lady and is fulfilled by Bophsep sir. She will not entertain without strong reference. As advised by senior about her hospitality and courtesy really it was noteworthy.

Booked for afternoon session and it was 3.5 hrs. Between two pop we had lunch. After lunch she gave me massage. Session includes DFK, BBJ, missi and finally on sofa. It was amazing experience. Damages are on higher side.

Thanks to Bophsep sir. Don't ask for contact my reference will not work.

Cheers!

Tester
05-27-18, 06:56
Guys,

Let's not generalize. Durex Extended Pleasure condoms contain an anaesthetic lubricant (Benzocaine 5%) to delay ejaculation and help you last longer. They are meant for those who have problems with premature ejaculation PE. It helps those guys. If you don't have issues with PE, don't buy this version. It's obvious.

Other versions like Excite Me, pleasure me, Thin feel, tickle me, ultra thin etc, etc. Are all for normal use.

Durex is one of the best quality brands you can get ever.

Stay safe (and, I don't work for Durex ;-) )

Cheers.

Had similar experience using Durex, it's gets to a point where you just don't feel anything & so lose exertion. I would have used it 6-7 times & twice did not come even after an aggressive HJ after the deed.

SamMaddy096
05-27-18, 08:38
Yes bro I also had same experience with Durex Extended Pleasure condoms now I have started using Score brand condoms.

Please note that I don't work for Durex.

Guys,

Let's not generalize. Durex Extended Pleasure condoms contain an anaesthetic lubricant (Benzocaine 5%) to delay ejaculation and help you last longer. They are meant for those who have problems with premature ejaculation PE. It helps those guys. If you don't have issues with PE, don't buy this version. It's obvious.

Other versions like Excite Me, pleasure me, Thin feel, tickle me, ultra thin etc, etc. Are all for normal use..

VFM16
05-27-18, 10:26
I came to one place for my meeting however it got cancelled. I realized I am near a spa where I had couple of raunchy sessions with Miss H before. Immediately I got rid of my colleague and went to that spa without appointment.

I asked to see all the therapists there as Miss H was busy. The owner showed me all that were available when she realized that I was not new there. I really thought they were all girl next door and all were good. I told the owner to select one for me. She said she will send someone really good. She also gave offer of 6 k for 90 minutes in Jaccuzzi with the girl & me inside it. Though tempted, I let the brain rule asked for a normal massage.

The lady, Miss R, came when I was changing. She was fine with me not wearing anything. One look at her and I thought I came at right place. She looked like murder 2 heroine to me (I could be wrong, please someone checkout for me). The massage started and she ensured that not a single part of body is untouched. I already got an erection.

Once turning on back, she started the massage by standing beyond my head and moving hands from chest to johhny. Her boobs were rubbing my mouth in the process and Johnny was saluting in all its glory. She brought the subject of extras. I wanted B2B and she wanted 3 k. I could have bargained but realized that we give 3 k to Thai so why not to this maharashtrian MILF who is also good looking. She must have been babe in her hay days. She was happy at my acceptance. She got rid of clothes and made me stand. I saw that she had tattoos all over body with one near her p. The she turned her back and started rubbing her ass on my dick. I pressed her boobs in one hand and by another hand, moved her face towards me for a kiss. She was reluctant earlier. So I started biting her earlobes and it was turning her on. When I check her pussy, it was wet. I realized, here is a girl on heat.

I made her lie on bed and started licking her from face to boobs to area near her p. She was not smelly at all hence went for DATY with one hand pressing boobs. I could feel her orgasm coming and her face was a sight to see. I again tried my luck of kissing her and she reciprocated like we were long lost lovers. I could have had FS with her but she said not this time. I accepted her decision. Then she said it's her turn to please me. She started licking me from toe to chest giving Johnny few kisses in between. Then she started a proper B2B. I had learnt one interesting thing which I told her. I asked her to oil up her left hand and asked her to hold Johnny. Then start the B2B with hand going up and down. It feels like you are actually having FS without having one. I cummed a lot in this process and it was the best.

Later she gave me a hot bath and promised me more for next time.

Looking forward to our next meeting.

UnKingKhan
05-27-18, 13:09
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is a forum to share this, but since most of you are well versed with sex, so posting this nevertheless to see if I can get any guidance. I am 28 yrs old. I broke up with my GF of 4 years since sex became really boring. What exactly transpired:

A) I would get erect fast but after penetrating and being at it for sometime I would lose erection has happened quite a few times. Not sure if the feeling of a vagina was different from masturbation watching porn. I have masturbated a lot since I was 18-19 watching porn multiple times, could be that is leading to problems in real sex. I also felt good when entering but after few pushes stopped feeling anything, consequently losing erection. It took a lot of effort to focus and keep going and cum some of the times. Other times couldn't come. Some times would come fast (when drunk mostly). It was all haywire. Don't know if the porn fetishes (cfnm etc) have messed up my brain so badly.

B) Not sure what went on she was very sensitive as a person and felt I wasn't attracted to her. Which is quite genuine for any girl if this problem happens multiple times. Hence we broke up. Also not sure if her vagina was slightly loose, since I did not feel much or was it that my grip while masturbating has been too hard, hence vagina lubricated with natural moistness felt diff all the time. (she was a virgin). I also tried going down on her but the odour was off putting. I have a distinct problem with odour, be it leather smell in a AC-ed closed car or that down under.

Cut to the chase, I have been visiting MPs post that, getting HJs etc. Things with HJ seems to be normal, since I have masturbated, so hands feel fine. Not sure how I can get confidence back to have and ENJOY normal sex. I have frequented sites like yourbrainonporn etc and found quite a few guys having the predicament that I have. I visited a sexologist and he asked me to stop watching porn but nor cut back on masturbation. I have tried doing that but it relapses every couple of weeks. Feeling a bit lost, since I am not sure how would my marriage stick if this continues.

If anyone has any inputs do share.

Thanks.

HiThereAloha
05-27-18, 13:40
Bros,

Just had a day of mongering. At around 2 went to K&K and found a brother already standing there. Think he was in 2 minds. As I entered I said Hi and he made up his mind immediately. My bad luck as he chose worship. My regular. She said sorry and I had to choose another bird. Chose a slim one from lineup. Said some name. Didn't pay attention. Lousy HJ.

Left.

After sometime, Went to IK in Mhada Lane Darkness. Met A the old babe from K near Indigo Darkness. She said she'll send someone called Sim Shahrukh's lover in DDLJ. I said no. I wanted an NE I said. She sent A. Slim. Nice. Kept doing massage. Very good. Approached butt as well. Finally I said you can use Oil on bum. Fun began. A lovely teasing glorious HJ. The best I've had in recent times.

Bad Duck
05-27-18, 13:49
Lost the number for SP Heena from M at l at the. Can someone assist?

BangBom
05-27-18, 15:02
Hi fellas,

I am new to Mumbai forum. I am quite active in Bangalore forum. Soon planning a visit to Mumbai.

It will be awesome if you can share the contacts. In return I can share the Bangalore's contact which I have or we can catchup for some beer.

Wonering
05-27-18, 16:08
Hi,

I have been spending lot of time with thai girl friend who now works in Pune. Usually we stay over night in decent hotels after giving both IDs.

But now we have been hearing that LE are keeping very close tabs on thais and in few cases got hold of thais & their companions from hotels.

They threaten to get the thai girls name added in the black list of immigration so that she can not get visa again for India or threaten them with exposure. In turn, unlucky guy has to cough up lot of money.

So now my girl friend is scared & I am also little worried about checking in to hotels with both IDs.

I don't want to give up on her because she is too good to me & hence looking for some new option.

Is it possible to check in some good hotel with only one ID?? But I don't want some shady joint. It should be nice decent place.

Is it possible to get some place on rent for two or three months??

Any other out of box suggestion. It can be either for Pune or for Mumbai also.

I know this aint as exciting as reading a hot juicy report on scoring with new chick, but please still apply your self & help me to meet my girl.

SmartVvarma
05-27-18, 16:42
Hey,

Check inbox.

Play Safe.

Hi,

I have been spending lot of time with thai girl friend who now works in Pune. Usually we stay over night in decent hotels after giving both IDs.

But now we have been hearing that LE are keeping very close tabs on thais and in few cases got hold of thais & their companions from hotels.

They threaten to get the thai girls name added in the black list of immigration so that she can not get visa again for India or threaten them with exposure. In turn, unlucky guy has to cough up lot of money.

So now my girl friend is scared & I am also little worried about checking in to hotels with both IDs.

I don't want to give up on her because she is too good to me & hence looking for some new option.

Is it possible to check in some good hotel with only one ID?? But I don't want some shady joint. It should be nice decent place.

Is it possible to get some place on rent for two or three months??

Any other out of box suggestion. It can be either for Pune or for Mumbai also.

I know this aint as exciting as reading a hot juicy report on scoring with new chick, but please still apply your self & help me to meet my girl.

BoseHookz
05-27-18, 17:29
Have been hearing lately regarding Momo. If any gentleman will like to share contact with reference please PM. I will try my best to share good contacts in exchange.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
05-27-18, 17:31
It was my long pending wish to have encounter with this class lady and is fulfilled by Bophsep sir. She will not entertain without strong reference. As advised by senior about her hospitality and courtesy really it was noteworthy.

Booked for afternoon session and it was 3.5 hrs. Between two pop we had lunch. After lunch she gave me massage. Session includes DFK, BBJ, missi and finally on sofa. It was amazing experience. Damages are on higher side.

Thanks to Bophsep sir. Don't ask for contact my reference will not work.

Cheers!She is old wine.

BinodSharma
05-27-18, 17:58
Is her place safe?

Any issue from neighbour or society?

Thanks to Seniors BoobsManiac & Justfishing for sharing contact, took appointment easy to locate her place near to Kurla station. Welcomed by smile cute face she is short. Proceeded for bath and later session start with short DFK with fingering and she was busy to pamper my tool and eager to take it for BBJ, asked to take first balls and later she took complete command of my body, when she start sucking. What a BBJ, Mind Blowing then I ask her whether she is comfortable with CIM and got signal so first pop was CIM. After rest proceeded again with BBJ and put cover missi followed by WOT finished.

Looks: 5/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Session: 8/10.

HiThereAloha
05-27-18, 18:25
Bros,

I've met several beautiful women during my mongering career. Albeit a short one. I prefer MPs as there's no bloody reception and ID issues.

I've had lovely experiences with and (Old Hindi song that goes N sha. Ah-ha-ha-a-ha-ha) at and Spa in Mhada Lane in Darkness. Fantastic B2B with See wetness massaging Dee. Sadly the place has shut. I've made several calls the her number but no one picks up.

I've had another memorable experience with S- serial with name of Lord Ram at are in Juhu. Lovely HJ again when she helped me have a lovely shower. And the many more. She's left too.

Any help or leads would be fantastic!

Thanks in advance.And-ahahahahaha finally picked up my phone today! Said she's at home. Presumably because And in Mhada Darkness is shut. Anyways it was crazy expensive. 2.5 k counter and 2.5 B2B. I used to pay like an idiot before I discovered K&K. And today, thanks to a senior, IK in Mhada Darkness: which was 1.5 counter and. 5 for the best HJ and ball massage I've had. Of course, And babe used to be Nand give me a Cee to Dee massage with full Puu Juice and all. But as they say, never too late to meet the wide variety of beauties we have on a platter. Thanks to seniors who pointed out IK. Not mentioning your handles as you'll get bombarded.

ShameOnMe2007
05-27-18, 20:01
Hi Brothers.

Here is a Mumbai Newbie shifting to this beautiful, energetic and welcoming city after a stint of almost 5 years in Delhi. I've been an intermittent monger during my singlehood in Delhi and hope to taste some spicy Mumbai food with your kind and generous help. This is my first time living in the city and my earlier trips have always been for a day or two leaving too little time for mongering. So I'll need all the help you can give me.

I have done some RTFF recently on the Mumbai page and also reached out to a couple of people for contacts. However my abilities to read through are far limited compared to the reach of this forum hence the appeal for help. Basis my earlier experience I promise not to screw up anyone's contact or leave any bad experiences. So, appreciate if you can help out with the contacts of some petite young beauties and I'll be thanking you with all my heart and hope to keep our correspondence ongoing.

Cheers to all and be safe!

TopGun11
05-27-18, 20:19
Just when it felt like all the action was in the suburbs came a little surprise from town. Had a little time to kill before a meeting so walked into the spa without an appointment. Was assigned ms see. No disposables given so it seemed likely that extras were on.

See was fairly tall for a Thai but friendly and chatty. Not hard discussing extras. Since I didn't have much time, settled for a HJ for 3 k. She insisted on doing a proper massage with intermittent teasing of the balls.

Then climbed onto the COT to give better attention to stroking dick while allowing access to boobs. Avoided her lips to keep lipstick at bay. Overall WFM for a quickie.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 7/10 I prefer them petite.

Ambience 7/10 a bit cramped but OK.

STFun911
05-28-18, 00:08
Is her place safe?
Any issue from neighbour or society?It is a safe place, there is a workshop nearby and they might notice you if you are waiting outside scrambling the area to reach her house, other than that it is fine and just pray that none of her neighbours pops out while we enter her house. Be on time because I missed the appointment time and had to pave way for another customer in an hour LOL as she takes three clients on a daily basis.