PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

LohitAshwa
08-26-18, 07:17
Since I decided to skip an indie that I was planning to meet on Saturday, I was looking for some other options. Finally, decided to give a try to famous country spa in Monkey area. Called up and fixed an appointment for a 4 hand therapy and insisted that either the. (Hayden) and A. (from the Wonderland) should be available. I finished my official work in Andheri and reached spa a good 15 minutes earlier to ensure I get the babes I needed. Mind you this place is always crowded on weekends. There have been many FRs on this place but I will try to give specifics.

Place is easy to find and located on Turner road next to famous hotel. Despite on many FRs, I still see many new guys asking for location. Actually, this Spa's website has addresses of all their locations and one should not have any trouble at all locating the correct spa. Just use the Google maps, FFS!

This whole place is not as spacious as say are Spa Prabhadevi which is huge area wise. But the place has a premium looks feel and has been kept very well.

As I mentioned earlier that I reached a bit earlier to ensure that I get either Miss the and A but managed to get both of them together after some fruitful chitchat with the manager.

They provide 4 hand therapy in one of their biggest room which has two table / Jacuzzy setup which is quite specius.

I went inside once room was available and changes quickly to desposables.

Miss D. Entered the room followed by Miss A, looking at both of them, I knew I was in a treat.

Massage started me lying backside. Both girl's hands were on my body and the took out and threw my disposables out in the first minute itself. A was concentrating on the upper body while the kept her hands firmly on bum area. By Thai standards, massage is substandard. Not that these girls don't have skills but I would blame the people who are more interested in action rather than massage.

I was asked to turn the side and was lying down in my full glory. Miss A complimented on my cleanliness and was telling how some of clients go there who aren't clean or trimmed etc while Miss the kept caressing my Johnny boy.

I am not a fan of having FS in MP / Spa- the whole idea of having sex on massage table does't excite me much. I would rather fuck my woman on king size bed in a hotel. So, I told them I don't want to have sex. Both agreed on B2B. Miss Dasked me get up and wash my hands as she didn't want to get her tits oily. While I washed my hands, both girls removed their clothes. Both looked great in their bday suits. We are talking about two babes in their prime form.

While the was still removing her panties, I was on table with A. Lots of DFS, sucked her tits while the was taking care of my boy. When I had both babes in my hands, one of each side, I felt like some ancient Thai king LOL. Miss D is having some troubles with her implants that is causing her great pain, So I didn't go too harsh on her. Poor babe, I am sure some ISG guy is to be blamed of her painful condition.

I asked A to go to Johnny side and request the now to handle to front side. While I enjoyed A's DFK, Miss D's attack on lips was just brutal and brought back some really good memories of one my ex GF. She was ferocious attacked me while seating on me in Cowgirl position. She even joking tried to put my bare johnny boy in a pussy which worried me couple of times! There was even couple of times when I thought My boy slipped in her Pussy due to nice lubrication caused by her very soft skin combined with oil. Luckily, was able to keep it just a inch away from her Pussy! DFKs are my weakness. While the was still on full assault on me, A started stroking Johnny. It was one of the most fun full moments I had in recent times. I usually take good amount of time to cum, But Johnny boy could fight these two boys and I released soon after.

Wait, Fun didn't end there. After taking few restfull moments, the asked me get up and get the bath tubs. I was not these girls to bathe me at all but they did! We all 3 were in the tub, rubbing, washing each other. Both cleaned me well. Got dressed along with the girls while talking about different topics.

Girls: Both are supreme quality stuff girls who are perfectly bodied pretty girls. In fact, the is one of the prettiest Thai girl I have ever experienced. Man, she's cuter than most Thai girls I had in Bangkok. Her tits (though fake) look great. Too bad, she is having some issues with the implants. On the other hands, Miss A is not the prettiest but still very easy on eyes and has a great body and protruding nips which are great for sucking. A is also very smart and multi-lingual which I found very interesting. I would both rate 8/10. Most of the foreign girls in our country are rejects from their home country but same can't be said about these babes. These are some good imported stuff.

Damages: Counter 4.5 k for 2 girls which includes room no. 5 with jacuzzi. Girls B2B / FS damages has been specified many times earlier.

Tip: No all girls here are actually Thai. One of the staff is a NE which they might be passing on as Thai so keep your eyes and minds open.

Miss Dcis Thai while Miss A is from Myanmar who has spent time in Thailand and can speak Thai fluently.

Only downsides for me was lack of attention to good massage and both conversing in Thai which I couldn't understand much.

GlobalDesi
08-26-18, 09:23
Has anyone tried this Filipina girl? How is she in bed? Is she genuine?Bro,

She is leaving town tonight. She seems to be real. I wanted to try her for full night.

I really liked her body and her pics were amazing.

She will come back in January will definitely try her then.

Bhuppi1111
08-26-18, 10:00
Yesterday First went to Kishore and Sat with Rani and Kajal spent 1.5 hrs but did not satisfied. Bit boring with routine chicks. Bill the paid and went to Bhoir after 3.5 years to check the scene orders red bull. All are ugly milfs. Mood off. Paid bill and walked out within 20-25 minutes. Then went to Sneha. Sat with Sadhna and Sunita. Spent 2.0 hrs. Could not fully satisfied.

Damages: Sneha: 2450.

Bhoir: 700.

Kishore: 2000.

Bhuppi1111
08-26-18, 10:02
Yesterday visited three bars in a row but could not satisfied and wants more hence contacted a couple who were in touch from some time but not materialised due to initiation from my side. I pinged in the evening yesterday and got reply in the night. I messaged and asked them that I am interested in only 1 to 1 and would not like the presence of hubby during the session and they responded positively. We fixed the deal today and met at 11:00 AM in Navi Mumbai at pre-decided hotel.

Lady was above average in looks but has big boobs and nice ass and sexy looking. She has fair and spotless skin. Enjoyed around 3 hrs and satisfied.

Damage on the pocket 10 K to lady.

2.2 K to Hotel.

1 K Extra.

SamyBhagWat
08-26-18, 10:05
LohitAshwa bro,

I think you have a misconception about this forum that you come here and people share their hardearned contacts with you. Dude this is a experience sharing platform only. Put efforts, put your contribution develop relationship and you will be benefited in long run. I am a new member only but don't expect anyone to spoon fed me.

You also carve your way.

FYI, I clearly mentioned that can't share contact because lady doesn't want to. Dude, we have to respect the lady's wish.

Gim399
08-26-18, 11:38
I am looking for a reliable SP in Navi Mumbai area having good collection, if anyone can share any info, then please do.

SamyBhagWat
08-26-18, 13:29
Has anyone tried this Filipina girl? How is she in bed? Is she genuine?She is genuine girl but very very manly and goes to as low as 6 k for 2 hrs.

GreatKhali
08-26-18, 15:19
Hi guys,

I have been purposely intermittently posting my escapades fearing from age old worries for drying up the watering holds with an influx of random mongers. From my past reports Mumbai has been a mixed bag with vfm options being scarce as compared to the capital.

Decided on switching up from my regular spa as they weren't ready to negotiate on 20% off on 60 m therapy which I feel is more than acceptable if one has been a regular for a while so decided to cancel my appt to show them there are other watering holes and the colour of money is same for all spas.

Decided to follow up on one more of Niruvans leads from one of his many pm's most Thai places are priced at 2. 5 k + 5 k-7 k for services and tbh I feel it's too damn high unless you monger once every couple of months which is what I've been restricted to now. However if you look hard enough and negotiate well enough one can always find what they want.

Perseverance pays off. Went to VDS in monkey area. The therapist miss E has left for home till Nov but there is another Thai who has replaced her so thought why not try. Niruvan had recommended miss e but since she wasn't there I was flying blind.

Counter was settled at 1. 5 k which was the cheapest counter till date in Mumbai. Place was decent but not upscale like usual Thai spas I am used to. Irrespective lock was on door and attached shower was present with clean linen which was good.

In walks miss I slightly older Thai lady not the best of lookers but she knew her job well. Massage was nothing exceptional to write about but what I was impressed by was her down to earth negotiation for services post. She asked for 1 k for HJ I countered with 2 k for BBBJ she readily accepted without any nakhra whatsoever except that she wanted money upfront which I usually don't oblige for but I did as it was my first time at this place and with her. She managed to do everything I requested for and gave access to all areas. VFM at the end of the day which I found great after a long time in Mumbai.

Yet to try country but the 2. 9 counter and 7 k extras are a bit off a turn off even if the services are above par. Figuring how to fix this. Haven't been to country in 3 years. Have found places within my budget for services that I find off value. Will take the plunge soon at some point just to see the evolution of that particular spa. Pm me you recent experiences and help me decide who is worth the money.

Thanks and play safe.

GK.

BoobsManiac
08-26-18, 15:59
Has anyone tried this Filipina girl? How is she in bed? Is she genuine?She is genuine but not worth her price tag, in my opinion. Plus she is a BBW if you like those.

I don't know if she is still around here in Mumbai.

BoobsManiac
08-26-18, 16:00
Pardon my ignorance but what is AFF. Can anyone expand it?It's Adult Friend Finder.

BoobsManiac
08-26-18, 16:02
How much is the cost for booking double occupancy in BAWA hotel? And do they accept PAN card as ID proofs?PAN hardly any hotel accepts nowadays but if you still need without any documents there are shady lodges also in suburbs.

Zeest
08-26-18, 16:21
RajDesai69, your inbox is full. Can you please clear it.

In box me, I'll give you details of a crazy Ahmedabad MP that has CIS babes. One of those is the hottest MILF I've ever been with.

TheGreatStud
08-26-18, 17:41
Recently connected with Miss A (number ending 640. It's an UAE no.). She is a ex Femina miss India quarter finalist. Been a runner up in India's Top model. Has been cover girl for some top national magazines. She is dusky, 5. 10 tall, slim with great toned ass. Been in touch over a WhatsApp for a while. Planning to taste her soon. But needed some credible reviews. Has anyone tasted her?

Kamsutra69
08-26-18, 18:48
The influx of Thai girls has definitely made Mumbai mongering scene interesting. Almost all Thai girls will give extras depending on how well it is negotiated. I am a regular Pattaya traveller and I know exactly how much it costs to land a looker in Pattaya. Considering that they are travelling to Mumbai and it isn't a cheap city to live in, they do deserve a bit of premium. But don't inflate their prices too high. FS can be around 5 k for one go. That's a fair 2. 5 k baht for an hour fun. If the girl is older and on the uglier side, it can be negotiated further down.

Thai girls are a lot of fun if you treat them well.

LohitAshwa
08-26-18, 19:30
I didn't realise my last FR on country spa turned out to be way too long. Will try to keep things short henceforth!

LohitAshwa
08-26-18, 19:36
Guys,

I've received many PM's asking for her contact.

Let me clarify that neither I have her digits nor I want them.

I happen to have alot of her pics as I follow her on Instagram. She's quite famous with some 50 k followers.

If you're pursuing her, please reach out to guy who posted initially about her, he might have her digits or maybe pursuing.

Sorry to disappoint you people!

LohitAshwa
08-26-18, 19:54
LohitAshwa bro,

I think you have a misconception about this forum that you come here and people share their hardearned contacts with you. Dude this is a experience sharing platform only. Put efforts, put your contribution develop relationship and you will be benefited in long run. I am a new member only but don't expect anyone to spoon fed me.

You also carve your way.

FYI, I clearly mentioned that can't share contact because lady doesn't want to. Dude, we have to respect the lady's wish.Bhai,

Even I'm not expecting anyone to spoon feed me. In fact I've sent exactly 1 private message so far after creating this ID to a senior member asking for a specific contact for which I didn't receive a response and I didn't trouble that member again later.

As with my earlier comment on your FR, I just put my opinion, intention wasn't to offend you or anyone. Mods have deleted it as well.

Heisenberg101
08-26-18, 20:47
You better first visit NL and get some on site experience. Those SPs are really good and genuine. RTFF the forum to get more information on NL.Thank you sir!

TBH I've not had very pleasant experiences with SPs from the Internet.

Story#1:

At k, I was forced to get into action for Rs. 300 despite wanting to go out. They had blocked the entrance and told me the only way to go out is to "go in". 😑.

Had to quickly finish and ran from there. Damn unhygienic place and really bad crowd. Never dared to go there again.

Story #2:

Earlier this year, an SP set me up with someone at Chembur, for 4 k including hotel. He had not shared her pics.

I agreed and reached a famous jewelry place. She came in an auto and I got in. I was surprised to see he had sent a 35 year old, slightly heavy female.

I almost canned the plan till Johnny boy started tingling since he had not got action in ages.

After I paid at hotel desk, in the room she made a scene when she found out the deal was of 4 k. She was expecting 6 K. She called up the SP and spoke to him. He didn't budge. Unhappy with his response she started giving me really bad service.

I told her take 1 k extra from me but do it happily.

She smiled a bit took the money and started with BBBJ.

Her melons being good but she seemed to be in a hurry to get me off.

However I took some time to release. She immediately washed off and started getting dressed. I was surprised since the deal. Was for 2 hours.

She just left in a hurry. I called up the guy and he took her on call. She became very abusive and started calling me a liar.

VERY pathetic experience.

Story #3:

Finally, the next time, late night after a few drinks, I called up another SP. Aware that they don't give the pics of the girls they send on mobile, I asked him to send pic of only the girl who is available. He took some time but reverted with a few pics which he guaranteed would be there. We were two guys. 4 k per head, we selected two girls for two shots.

We reached the spot near a usually traffic clogged junction SN Andheri East, a guy took me to a nearby hotel. After waiting there for more than an hour the girl showed up and as expected she was different even though the SP guaranteed he will send the one in pic.

I was walking out of the deal when he said he will arrange another.

She came after another hour.

This one called herself M (from ". Oh my darling" song) but she was wearing a cross around her neck.

She was very friendly, good body, and lit a cigarette before sex, which we shared.

She didn't allow me to touch her down area and seemed to resist pleasure.

She just wanted to quickly get done with things.

After one shot she went to the washroom and started washing herself up.

I told her it's for two shots, she laughed and said in 4 k you will never get two shots and went away.

So, you see, I have a little trouble trusting SPs. But would be happy to tmgo with tried and tested ones. I don't mind spending more as long as I get VFM.

ScorpionMav
08-26-18, 21:52
True man last time I couldn't meet your CIS babes while I was in Delhi. Hopefully next time it will be a success. By the way how are things in Ahmedabad?Might seem futile but can any senior bro help with contacts of CIS babes? I could help with some spa contacts since I usually visit spas and don't indulge in SPs or Inde's.

ScorpionMav
08-26-18, 22:08
Guys I got a random message and called the massage providor. It's in powai near lakehomes on top of a bank. Massage was not up to the mark. The girl was cute and she claims was working as DTP girl and just joined two days back.

She at alst popped the question any extras and quoted 2500 for HJ topless,which I declined. then again asked how much can I pay for HJ and topless. Told max 500-750. Then told can do for 2000 told it's fine won't be coming here again. Then she went out and came back in two min told can do for 1. 5 k I told it's ok don't need.

Then greed for 1 k. As I am in Mumbai for short leave from land of restrictions Saudi and since she is really cute said ok and she was really shy to open up once I asked she asked me to remove her t shirt and gave me access. Allowed me to suck those cute melons but HJ was mechanical as she doesn't know whatbshe was doing or lack of experience..I've been there once got a 90 minutes massage and after 60 minutes the therapist left saying her shift is up and in came another one, I hate it when that happens and I was not even informed in the beginning that there will be two girls giving the massage. Why I don't like it is because by the time you get a feel of whether a girl will give extras or not she is gone, anyways the second one asked me what parts have I gotten massaged already so I said my back, but the bum massage from first one was non existent, so she offered to do bum massage, did a good job so I asked for extras which he agreed for HJ for 2 K. Joohny was hungry so paid knowing it is overpriced but then most girls in spas have this as a standard rate. Anyways HJ was OK but I don't think I will repeat or recommend this place. There is another better spot not far from there.

BoobsManiac
08-27-18, 02:37
I didn't realise my last FR on country spa turned out to be way too long. Will try to keep things short henceforth!No need to keep things long or short. Write in any way as you like. Has anyone here threatened you of writing long FRs LOL? But only request is while writing FRs include every possible info like proper damages and full name of girls. If people become cryptic that's what turns things off.

BoobsManiac
08-27-18, 02:39
Guys,

I've received many PM's asking for her contact.

Let me clarify that neither I have her digits nor I want them.

I happen to have alot of her pics as I follow her on Instagram. She's quite famous with some 50 k followers.

If you're pursuing her, please reach out to guy who posted initially about her, he might have her digits or maybe pursuing.

Sorry to disappoint you people!It's OK. Don't worry.

BoobsManiac
08-27-18, 02:42
Yes, especially the guys who go regularly to places like NL, CH should carry the brand they trust and are comfortable with.

I personally always carry my favourite Okamoto Skinless Skin (Japanese brand but Made in Thailand) which are one of the most trustworthy ultra thin ones out there.Guess that's the world's thinnest I guess? Correct me if I am wrong?

ArisCasa
08-27-18, 03:53
Are you talking about this bong beauty? I don't think she's new and for sure won't come for cheap. Way above my paygrade but I will be looking out to read FRs Haha.Yes her. Herself a provider, has a big circuit. Party girls provider, mostly bwood dancers / struggles. All beautiful girls. Not that expensive. Check her last week pics on social media. My rendezvous.

Rick5641
08-27-18, 05:24
This one is a gem, she's 20 yr old bold & cute. Had her at SP G's den, great young slim figure, good boobs, hottest DFK available, hottest and sloppy BBJ available, shower sex available, good GFE, no bullshit.

Tried to get her digits, but she refused & I did not push her for it.

Damages 3.5 k 2 pops with room!

I tipped her a 500 rs!

She was good at it throughout.Is she with SP Ganesh?

RawKerBoi
08-27-18, 05:29
Bro,

She is leaving town tonight. She seems to be real. I wanted to try her for full night.

I really liked her body and her pics were amazing.

She will come back in January will definitely try her then.I tried Michelle a week back!

She said she is Filipino but when I checked her passport she is Thai.

She is MILF type but with loaded boob (Fake boobs with Small nipple) her height is short though!

Very hygienic and clean! Everything is on menu including Anal and CIM.

She will call you at Andheri three Star International by Tunga Hotel. She stays there whenever she is in Mumbai!

Mitchelle quotes 15 k for 2 but bargain, yes bargain and she does come down, I was quite shocked when she agreed to meet me for 5 k-2.

If you clean, smells good and you are a looker be prepared for wild fun including insane DFK (Her lips are filled too).

She did said that she will WA me whenever she is in Mumbai! Will update you all.

WhatDHell
08-27-18, 06:06
Recently connected with Miss A (number ending 7640. It's an UAE no.). She is a ex Femina miss India quarter finalist. Been a runner up in India's Top model. Has been cover girl for some top national magazines. She is dusky, 5. 10 tall, slim with great toned ass. Been in touch over a WhatsApp for a while. Planning to taste her soon. But needed some credible reviews. Has anyone tasted her?Nice! I suspect the damages would be substantial?

LohitAshwa
08-27-18, 06:22
Guess that's the world's thinnest I guess? Correct me if I am wrong?Not sure if those are the thinnest, company itself don't advertise that way. But I've found them better than most of the other thinnest ones available in India. It's available on Amazon India for those who want give a try.

LohitAshwa
08-27-18, 06:27
Yes her. Herself a provider, has a big circuit. Party girls provider, mostly bwood dancers / struggles. All beautiful girls. Not that expensive. Check her last week pics on social media. My rendezvous.That's cool, great going! I've seen her hanging out with some really gorgeous girls, she herself is quite fit. Once you get into such circuits, opportunities would be endless I suppose.

Just out of curiosity, what's range in damages are we talking about?

SoftGuyMumbai
08-27-18, 06:27
Carry your own protection man. Sometimes these condom boys give sub standard quality. Just an advice.

My friend once had a mishap. Thats why thought of sharing.

Cheers.Legend Sir,

Thank you for concern, this time just tipped him, even though I was caring my own protection & generally I always do.

Still waiting for that elusive encounter with some VFM non-WG. Got the Hint Sir. HaHaHa.

Si6798
08-27-18, 07:37
Felt like trying something new and not discussed much in the forum, and at the same time wanted to explore the availability in the market. Spoke to some Indies I know to get something new, but realized they were hesitant as that may reduce their dependency. Finally convinced my friend that I will pay her a reasonable amount if she gets something different.

Was introduced to Anu, a interesting person of 22 years. Very cheerful and bubbly and highly energetic. She loves to dance and goes wild after few drinks. Not a beautiful face, but one of the best figure I have seen in Mumbai and excellent GFE. Retained her the whole night and she left after breakfast.

It was around 15 K damage, but the experience was worth it. After a long time got what I wanted, someone to hang out for long with loads of fun not just for the act.

Will surely try again.

NeedChut
08-27-18, 09:50
Has anyone tried this Filipina girl? How is she in bed? Is she genuine?She is horrible. She will come down to want ever money you can spare but even that will be too much. She must be in her late 40's or early 50's. I just asked her to give a massage and HJ after looking at her. Did not even want to touch her. Paid 6 K.

Shahiste72
08-27-18, 10:03
Recently met a small time actress / model. Many thanks to a senior in this forum.

Girl is from Gorakhpur, beautiful face and hot body to die for. Met her for lunch at a beach side restaurant. She is way more beautiful than I expected. But she has a earthy UP wala language and can't speak a word in English but I loved that as well because my native language is same.

Overall great body, awesome fuck along with Sunny Leone special BJ which she offers.

Body 10/10..Please mention the fees and the name of the senior member who shared her contact with you.

FirstTimer001
08-27-18, 11:18
The influx of Thai girls has definitely made Mumbai mongering scene interesting. Almost all Thai girls will give extras depending on how well it is negotiated. I am a regular Pattaya traveller and I know exactly how much it costs to land a looker in Pattaya. Considering that they are travelling to Mumbai and it isn't a cheap city to live in, they do deserve a bit of premium. But don't inflate their prices too high. FS can be around 5 k for one go. That's a fair 2. 5 k baht for an hour fun. If the girl is older and on the uglier side, it can be negotiated further down.

Thai girls are a lot of fun if you treat them well.Can you please provide digits of such Thai's I have been looking for quiet a while now for FS in spa or anywhere, on the light side preferred.

Thank you very much.

FirstTimer001
08-27-18, 11:40
Recently connected with Miss A (number ending 7640. It's an UAE no.). She is a ex Femina miss India quarter finalist. Been a runner up in India's Top model. Has been cover girl for some top national magazines. She is dusky, 5. 10 tall, slim with great toned ass. Been in touch over a WhatsApp for a while. Planning to taste her soon. But needed some credible reviews. Has anyone tasted her?Can you please provide her digits, I am very interested in trying her.

Thanks in advance. My PM is working too.

Jpdixx
08-27-18, 11:50
Called the famed Country place for an appointment with K on Friday evening. To my dismay, the earliest appointment was after 3 hours!! Since I was already into the road, decided to visit the one about 200 m ahead. Nikki. Although on the chubbier side. Gave one of the best BBJ. Ended quite happily.

This place has potential to become a good competitor to the (almost) Country place monpoly. Maybe, about time.

Damages- 2.8 k + 5 k.

TheGreatStud
08-27-18, 12:22
Have received lot of PMs to share Miss A pics, contact or her Locanto link. I have connected with her on Locanto more than 1 year back. She does not have active Locanto link. She is not a regular working girl. Won't be meeting too many people. Already shared her contact with couple of guys. Would be attaching her pics below.

Regarding Miss A, ex Femina Miss India contestant she is active on SA. People interested in meeting her could directly contact her on SA. Damages not yet discussed with her. Would be willing to share her SA ID on PM.

TGS.

Sctiti
08-27-18, 13:17
UAE number but she lives in Versova.

INR 7000- 10,000 is what she asks for the initial coffee meet.

Only then will she discuss the "arrangement" allowance.

Recently connected with Miss A (number ending 7640. It's an UAE no.). She is a ex Femina miss India quarter finalist. Been a runner up in India's Top model. Has been cover girl for some top national magazines. She is dusky, 5. 10 tall, slim with great toned ass. Been in touch over a WhatsApp for a while. Planning to taste her soon. But needed some credible reviews. Has anyone tasted her?

BangBanggo
08-27-18, 13:47
I did share one good contact with one of the member here. The guy called SP and she arranged a girl. Then this member told her that he is not coming but three of his friends are coming. SP called two girls at her place.

These three people came down from Surat. They started at 1:00 PM with drinks and taking girls 1 by 1 and waiting until 10 PM. The rate discussed was 5 K per shot. After 2 shot each and trashing the place with alcohol, pizza, chips these guys were due around 30 K + place charges for SP around 1-2 K (atleast some more as she would have had 3 customers by then and would have earn 3k more but still).

These guys only gave 14 K and made a mess and noise there. This place was in residential area so SP had no choice but to accept the money and let them go as any noise would have gather neighbor and her cover will have blown.

SP called and ask not to share her number with people like these.

Guys good contacts are hard to come, please don't damage them.

BoobsManiac
08-27-18, 15:01
I did share one good contact with one of the member here. The guy called SP and she arranged a girl. Then this member told her that he is not coming but three of his friends are coming. SP called two girls at her place.

These three people came down from Surat. They started at 1:00 PM with drinks and taking girls 1 by 1 and waiting until 10 PM. The rate discussed was 5 K per shot. After 2 shot each and trashing the place with alcohol, pizza, chips these guys were due around 30 K + place charges for SP around 1-2 K (atleast some more as she would have had 3 customers by then and would have earn 3k more but still).

These guys only gave 14 K and made a mess and noise there. This place was in residential area so SP had no choice but to accept the money and let them go as any noise would have gather neighbor and her cover will have blown..Damn man, I don't know whether you would like to reveal who that jerk was but it's because of these reasons only that I have restricted my sharing capacity. Can't trust anyone anymore. And experts suggest share more and more, to keep price down, disgusting.

Jas2469
08-27-18, 15:48
Putting across the name with the pic is going to cause her a lot of damage as a lot of despos are going to flood her social media accounts. Some of them out of no reply / frustration will post it on their profile page as well. IMHO, one should avoid posting publicly or share only on PMs.

Yes her. Herself a provider, has a big circuit. Party girls provider, mostly bwood dancers / struggles. All beautiful girls. Not that expensive. Check her last week pics on social media. My rendezvous.

Jas2469
08-27-18, 15:53
Bro, are you sure she's a a provider, if unsure do not post the name publicly that too with pic as it may spoil her public image if some flock her social media with unreasonable comments and questions.

Recently connected with Miss A (number ending 7640. It's an UAE no.). She is a ex Femina miss India quarter finalist. Been a runner up in India's Top model. Has been cover girl for some top national magazines. She is dusky, 5. 10 tall, slim with great toned ass. Been in touch over a WhatsApp for a while. Planning to taste her soon. But needed some credible reviews. Has anyone tasted her?

BoobsManiac
08-27-18, 16:00
Legend Sir,

Thank you for concern, this time just tipped him, even though I was caring my own protection & generally I always do.

Still waiting for that elusive encounter with some VFM non-WG. Got the Hint Sir. HaHaHa.I have already told you the difference between WG and non-WG.

By the way our interaction with people in our day to day life may bring you such an opportunity. I mean whether it's in your workplace or your neighborhood or somewhere else, I can't define entirely, but again it depends what kind of a person you are, and how much hints you can take.

ISG is 90% WG and 10% non-WG, in fact as you said already, even that 10% is very elusive. So it will be hard I admit but one advice is try to explore world. People are here in this forum so lazy that they want ready made pasta instantly in their pm sitting in their office or home rather than going out and exploring.

Note- by the way married people may have issues of busy life and work and family and children, so I can understand that aspect and it's just my opinion that sometime it may hinder your scouting abilities.

Also one humble request to everyone don't call me legend or anything. I am not so great and haven't done anything great in my life to be bestowed with such titles. Nor do I aspire to. And as far as I am concerned mongering is nothing such a legendary thing. May be some others may like these posts but I don't like. So please refrain from these words like legend or such alike, I don't aspire to be one.

BM.

PatelKu6
08-27-18, 16:13
Correct. I have faced kind of same thing as well need to be careful.

Zeest
08-27-18, 17:04
Agree with that. I just followed her on Twitter, and unfollowed her as soon I read Jas2469 post fearing that I may be revealing my identity by being one of the strangers to have followed her today. But it can be overwhelming for her too if it's not real provider

Bro, are you sure she's a a provider, if unsure do not post the name publicly that too with pic as it may spoil her public image if some flock her social media with unreasonable comments and questions.

MyDream8
08-27-18, 21:12
She was in Pune too sometimes back. I met her in hotel lobby. On talking to her I cold sense something is wrong and did not proceed. Please avoid. She can come down to 5 k also.

She is horrible. She will come down to want ever money you can spare but even that will be too much. She must be in her late 40's or early 50's. I just asked her to give a massage and HJ after looking at her. Did not even want to touch her. Paid 6 K.

Jhumroo007
08-27-18, 23:23
Sounds like a fun girl. Can you share her contacts via PM please? Thanks.

Felt like trying something new and not discussed much in the forum, and at the same time wanted to explore the availability in the market. Spoke to some Indies I know to get something new, but realized they were hesitant as that may reduce their dependency. Finally convinced my friend that I will pay her a reasonable amount if she gets something different.
Hi bro, In Mumbai for a few days. Fancy sharing her contact via PM? Thanks

Was introduced to Anu, a interesting person of 22 years. Very cheerful and bubbly and highly energetic. She loves to dance and goes wild after few drinks. Not a beautiful face, but one of the best figure I have seen in Mumbai and excellent GFE. Retained her the whole night and she left after breakfast..

Mirvlada
08-28-18, 02:30
She is horrible. She will come down to want ever money you can spare but even that will be too much. She must be in her late 40's or early 50's. I just asked her to give a massage and HJ after looking at her. Did not even want to touch her. Paid 6 K.Thanks for the honest review brother, appreciated. Seems like pictures are shot at a deceiving angle of her. Can't believe she is 40 or 50.

WhatDHell
08-28-18, 03:35
Yes her. Herself a provider, has a big circuit. Party girls provider, mostly bwood dancers / struggles. All beautiful girls. Not that expensive. Check her last week pics on social media. My rendezvous.How does one get in touch with her?

Shahiste72
08-28-18, 08:55
Yes her. Herself a provider, has a big circuit. Party girls provider, mostly bwood dancers / struggles. All beautiful girls. Not that expensive. Check her last week pics on social media. My rendezvous.Please check PM.

YogaLover007
08-28-18, 09:30
Guys,

There is a couple in Mumbai that has offered me a service.

Yogita claims to be 33 and is a top heavy girl. Rajesh her husbands digits end in 095.

Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be appreciated. Thanks.

Robin Shroff
08-28-18, 10:38
Seems you had a good time. But 5 K seems little steep for BBJ. Or was it for FS?

Called the famed Country place for an appointment with K on Friday evening. To my dismay, the earliest appointment was after 3 hours!! Since I was already into the road, decided to visit the one about 200 m ahead. Nikki. Although on the chubbier side. Gave one of the best BBJ. Ended quite happily.

This place has potential to become a good competitor to the (almost) Country place monpoly. Maybe, about time.

Damages- 2.8 k + 5 k.

Maliagp
08-28-18, 14:45
Hello Brothers,

This girl comes for coffee only, I paid 7 k for dinner in JWM JUHU with her last year.

After that she said pay advance before meet. And As I met her for coffee, Transferred the 25 k before meet.

After that she stopped taking my calls and threatened me for harassment case if I call her continuously.

So I think she is just collecting money by drinking coffee.

Even if 5 people meet her for coffe she is earning 35 k for month.

UAE number but she lives in Versova.

INR 7000- 10,000 is what she asks for the initial coffee meet.

Only then will she discuss the "arrangement" allowance.

FunPa
08-28-18, 15:38
Folks,

Just thought I would share my thoughts about sharing contacts. Many many of you would have had the experience of sharing a contact, which was then lost to you. I hope you find this useful.

Before you share a contact, you need to see a few FRs of the person asking, to see if they are a reliable / genuine monger. This takes judgement, but you mainly need to avoid the following types:Nice. Boss totally agreed sharing should not make share are suffer.

Bhuppi1111
08-28-18, 17:41
Today Visited Mayur after long time say 2-3 years back. Entered at 1:40 PM. Only one customer was sitting and no girl. Asked Sunil waiter and he told they girls will be coming by 2:00 PM hence waited but no one came. At 2:30 PM one girl named Shikha came and sat with me. Enjoyed for almost 40-45 mints with her. Then sat with Rupa and Kajal for 20-20 Mints. I did not find them attractive. Khushi was above average in looks, service and attitude. Paid the bill then went to sneha at 4:15 PM. Sat with Saniya as my regular was not available. Enjoyed with full masti. Left at 5:10 PM.

Damage: 2100- Mayur.

1300- Sneha.

FineTune
08-28-18, 18:23
Guys,

Yogita claims to be 33 and is a top heavy girl. Rajesh her husbands digits end in 095.

Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be appreciated. Thanks.Almost all couples are fake. It's an SP who shows girl as his wife. You can inquire deeper and you will have the results. PM to see if I have the number of SP and give your any useful tips.

FantasizeMe
08-28-18, 18:46
Thanks, at Amey1991 for introducing me to this lovely Bhabhi. A typical household Bhabhi material to fulfill my fantasy. Basically, she and her husband are in swinging lifestyle but this Bhabhi tries single stud also if she likes.

Booked Oyo Hotel in Andheri. There she came in a saree. Average looks and average body but not at all chubby. We went inside the room had little bit chitchat and started with foreplay. And to my surprise, she was without panty underneath her saree. Her foreplay was really wild. She was enjoying what she was doing and taking full on interest in DFK, rubbing my jhony, teasing and licking me all over the body. Also, she was reciprocating to all my actions and became very hot with my nice G spot orgasm. (There are multiple videos on how to do G spot orgasm. So don't feel it is fake.).

Started with missionary, and Because of her wetness, my entry was smooth. Yes her pussy was not at all loose but not too tight also. After some time we shifted to doggy I fucked while slapping her ass. Both got tired but I was still on so she gave awesome BBJ and it was between few of the finest BBJ I got in my various adventures.

Finally, I took her again in missionary and rammed her hard till the end.

A second round was slightly better than the first, she was open for any positions. I have not asked for anal as I am not interested in it.

Here's goes the details.

Looks and personality- 7/10, (Typical Bhabhi Material).

Breasts- 7/10 (small, slightly loose.).

GFE- 10/10 (spent 3+ hours).

Body / Pussy- 8/10.

Overall, 9/10.

ExpMonger
08-28-18, 19:27
They are genuine from Thane. She is sexy and good in bed but the pussy is loose and stinks.

Guys,

Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be appreciated. Thanks.

TheGreatStud
08-29-18, 03:13
Hello Brothers,

This girl comes for coffee only, I paid 7 k for dinner in JWM JUHU with her last year.

After that she said pay advance before meet. And As I met her for coffee, Transferred the 25 k before meet.

After that she stopped taking my calls and threatened me for harassment case if I call her continuously.

Even if 5 people meet her for coffe she is earning 35 k for month.Thanks for sharing your experience. After reading it, I would avoid her. To all the guys, I shared her details it's upto you whether to proceed or not.

MyDream8
08-29-18, 06:06
This brings curtains down on hyped model. Thanks for early response. It saved money of lot of brothers.

Hello Brothers,

Even if 5 people meet her for coffe she is earning 35 k for month.

Jpdixx
08-29-18, 06:33
But that's the rate for BBJ even at country!

Seems you had a good time. But 5 K seems little steep for BBJ. Or was it for FS?

JustFishing
08-29-18, 06:50
This FR is for a different Miss M at Spa S in Holy Cow. She's been on the spa circuit for 10 plus years at various spas. Now she's in her mid to late 30's but still in decent shape.

Met her for the first time a week or so ago and convinced her that I was an old customer of hers from long ago. She pretended that she remembered me and proceeded to treat me like one of her regulars. The massage was excellent with a lot teasing interspersed- caressing my balls, ass and the length of my penis. Every time she came within reach I would cop a feel of her lovely boobs and small ass. Soon I pulled her in for a deep kiss and dipped my fingers in her honey pot, and found her dripping wet. Then all pretense of a massage was dispensed with and I pulled up her top and bra and proceeded to suck her light brown nipples to my heart's content.

I then went down on her and enjoyed finger fucking her while sucking on her clitoris. Her pussy was shaved smooth and smelled and tasted deliciously fresh.

I find it very exciting when the woman I'm with knows what she likes and is unafraid to guide me. And Miss M certainly wasn't coy in explaining the exact technique that works for her. Soon she was humming along, "Fuck me! Fuck me! 5 minutes in she was literally begging me for permission to cum. Who was I to say no? She then came hard and tried to pull away but I pressed on with my tongue affixed on her clit. After she spasmed uncontrollably for a while, I finally relented and allowed her orgasm to subside.

Then I told her that is was my turn but imagine my surprise when she said that she doesn't like giving blowjobs. Instead she planted light kisses on my dick and then gave me a nice firm hand job getting faster as I neared my climax. I was a bit backed up and I think she was surprised by how much I came. We then had some pillow talk where she explained what positions she likes in sex. She is reluctant to have sex in the spa but said that she was happy to meet me outside.

Visited her once more after that and the episode was a repeat. Still to decide when I am going to meet her outside but it will be soon. She's also proving to be an asset in terms of introducing me to the other therapists in the spa to ensure that I get treated well by all of them. Glad that she believes in sharing. As an aside, Miss A from Ik spa has now moved to Spa S.

Damage: 1 K Counter charge (effective price for members) + 1.5 K tip (I decided, she didn't demand or argue).

JustFishing
08-29-18, 07:35
Cindy is back in Mumbai after month in her home town. Those who don't know who I am talking about should read the FRs in the forum- she's one of the most VFM indies around at 5 K for unlimited shots at her own place in Kurla.

JustFishing
08-29-18, 08:02
This Anu sounds interesting? Is she new? I ask because Gracy also goes by the name Anu and her age will be similar to this Anu's. Does her number end in 164? If so, 15 K for the night is pretty good negotiating on your part.

Was introduced to Anu, a interesting person of 22 years. Very cheerful and bubbly and highly energetic. She loves to dance and goes wild after few drinks. Not a beautiful face, but one of the best figure I have seen in Mumbai and excellent GFE. Retained her the whole night and she left after breakfast.

It was around 15 K damage, but the experience was worth it. After a long time got what I wanted, someone to hang out for long with loads of fun not just for the act.

Will surely try again.

CoolDuke007
08-29-18, 08:15
What were the damages?

Thanks, at Amey1991 for introducing me to this lovely Bhabhi. A typical household Bhabhi material to fulfill my fantasy. Basically, she and her husband are in swinging lifestyle but this Bhabhi tries single stud also if she likes..

Undertaker6969
08-29-18, 10:42
This FR is From Dec-17. Posting now since I joined forum Today.

I probably travel to Mumbai once a year and that is the only chance I have to do it.

I was searching desperately for some good fuck since I was cheated couple of times by Locanto advts.

Got a contact through other forum, finalized girl and she ditched at last moment since her mobile was switched off.

Through another member of same forum (who turned out to be Pimp) got Ms. K, a MILF around 40, but had no option.

Paid quite high (15 k / Night) but later got to know she takes 12 k / Night (so 3 k was added by pimp.

- Very decent women.

- Super DFK and BBJ.

- Clean & Hygiene.

Figure OK.

I hope to get a nice girl during my next visit. Hope to get some genuine contacts through this forum.

Shkb1023
08-29-18, 12:25
Damages? Sounds like you had fun, bhabis are hot to have.

Thanks, at Amey1991 for introducing me to this lovely Bhabhi. A typical household Bhabhi material to fulfill my fantasy. Basically, she and her husband are in swinging lifestyle but this Bhabhi tries single stud also if she likes.

Booked Oyo Hotel in Andheri. There she came in a saree. Average looks and average body but not at all chubby. We went inside the room had little bit chitchat and started with foreplay. And to my surprise, she was without panty underneath her saree. Her foreplay was really wild. She was enjoying what she was doing and taking full on interest in DFK, rubbing my jhony, teasing and licking me all over the body. Also, she was reciprocating to all my actions and became very hot with my nice G spot orgasm. (There are multiple videos on how to do G spot orgasm. So don't feel it is fake.)..

BoobsManiac
08-29-18, 13:03
Hello Brothers,

Even if 5 people meet her for coffe she is earning 35 k for month.LOL, that's the only reason to stay away from these cheating indies, the more high profile and glamourous they may appear, the more chances of us being duped.

Cheating Arrangement new app folks LOL. CA.

BM.

VBJ999
08-29-18, 15:55
Brethren,

Please help / PM me some girl / couple friendly hotel or lodges in Meera road / Andgeri (western) side.

TIA.

Drkb744
08-29-18, 15:57
Today Visited Mayur after long time say 2-3 years back.
1300- Sneha.Hi can you PM the location of this SB, I am from Bangalore and love to visit SB's when in Mumbai, all my favorite SB's in Chembur are closed.

Thanks.

FantasizeMe
08-29-18, 17:09
Yes, she charges 10 K for a couple of hours plus the taxi charges which was also pre-decided in our discussion. Because she is coming all the way from Dombivali to Andheri.

BoobsManiac
08-29-18, 17:14

I probably travel to Mumbai once a year and that is the only chance I have to do it.

I was searching desperately for some good fuck since I was cheated couple of times by Locanto advts.

Got a contact through other forum, finalized girl and she ditched at last moment since her mobile was switched off.

Through another member of same forum (who turned out to be Pimp) got Ms. K, a MILF around 40, but had no option..Without an active PM you can't get any kind of help from anyone here.

Unnisex
08-29-18, 17:28
This brings curtains down on hyped model. Thanks for early response. It saved money of lot of brothers.Yes. Some pimp of her was trying to market her in this forum.

BoobsManiac
08-30-18, 01:19
Yes. Some pimp of her was trying to market her in this forum.True to that, Mumbai forum is full of pimps and fake mongers disguised as contact collectors.

SoftGuyMumbai
08-30-18, 05:58
I have already told you the difference between WG and non-WG.

By the way our interaction with people in our day to day life may bring you such an opportunity. I mean whether it's in your workplace or your neighborhood or somewhere else, I can't define entirely, but again it depends what kind of a person you are, and how much hints you can take.

ISG is 90% WG and 10% non-WG, in fact as you said already, even that 10% is very elusive. So it will be hard I admit but one advice is try to explore world. People are here in this forum so lazy that they want ready made pasta instantly in their pm sitting in their office or home rather than going out and exploring.

Note- by the way married people may have issues of busy life and work and family and children, so I can understand that aspect and it's just my opinion that sometime it may hinder your scouting abilities.

Also one humble request to everyone don't call me legend or anything. I am not so great and haven't done anything great in my life to be bestowed with such titles. Nor do I aspire to. And as far as I am concerned mongering is nothing such a legendary thing. May be some others may like these posts but I don't like. So please refrain from these words like legend or such alike, I don't aspire to be one.

BM.BM Sir,

I have clearly understood the way you have explained me the difference, but I am very poor in identifying the hints, therefore I appreciate the way you land up with non-regular ones so many times (so the addressing by me to you Sir), I am not asking anything on the platter, therefore working my way to find that elusive encounter with some GFE ladies. Have posted in my earlier FRs, that, reached a point where the Company matters rather than the deed itself.

Regards,

SGM.

Atool
08-30-18, 11:27
Hello,

I am visiting Delhi if you can share some independent digit really it will help me to explore Delhi bird. Looking for class and good one. PM is active I will share my digit what I have.

Zeest
08-30-18, 12:09
I guess her real name just got posted in #.Thanks for pointing out, had missed it in the first instance.

MoJoRocks
08-30-18, 13:19
How much is the cost for booking double occupancy in BAWA hotel? And do they accept PAN card as ID proofs?It's approx 3 k including taxes for day use for double occupancy.

They will accept pan card.

BangSex
08-30-18, 15:03
Oh no. PAN card is not accepted across any Hotel as it's not an address proof.

It's approx 3 k including taxes for day use for double occupancy.

They will accept pan card.

Si6798
08-30-18, 18:19
I'm sure she's a WG, but not known well is my guess. She's not gracy.

If you like the hunt then the kill, she's a good companion to have.

This Anu sounds interesting? Is she new? I ask because Gracy also goes by the name Anu and her age will be similar to this Anu's. Does her number end in 164? If so, 15 K for the night is pretty good negotiating on your part.

AndyNewbie
08-30-18, 19:20
Hello Brothers,

Even if 5 people meet her for coffe she is earning 35 k for month.You paid her 25 k for a coffee this is insane what should we term you as if you were desperate you could have visited Jakarta or thailand and fuck as much as you could. God really bless you I think you are very rich, god bless you buddy! I wish I was a girl.

JHourHappy
08-31-18, 01:45
Hello Brothers,

Even if 5 people meet her for coffe she is earning 35 k for month.Bro,

You forgot the first rule of mongering, never give advance even if she is miss universe.

Xander Garv
08-31-18, 05:48
Hi guys,

I have been a monger for 8 yrs now, but all of it in Hyderabad. Moved to Mumbai 2 days back and am staying at Novotel Juhu. Wanted to check the mongering scene out here so called up few locanto numbers on Day1. Lots of agents sent me pics but I was skeptical about real / fake so after discussing and negotiating with one guy, he agreed to send a bird for 7 k 2 shots to the hotel, even called up the hotel and to my room to confirm if I was present or not. As he sent the bird, I went down to check her out and knew at first glance that this was a No Go, bird was different from the pics so I just walked past her and straight out of the hotel for a walk and called up the agent and thrashed him left and right. No damages. The girl left on her own.

Day 2, tried driving towards the seaview hotel from novotel at 2 am in the night but could not locate any birds so returned back. Requested veterans of Mumbai to provide pointers / tips on how to start in Mumbai.

Cheers!

Reach out to me for Hyderabad info brothers.

Dalal123
08-31-18, 07:38
She is on SA too!

Yes, she is one of the high profile independent lady who have her own profile. Yes her services are good to be great we can't have this dish frequently but once in a while all like to have some high end dish too. Regards

JammyG
08-31-18, 08:34
Hi,

With a couple of references received, had been to this spa at Juhu and had an awesome time. The appointment and all was smooth. Had a masseur by the letter the, was a Thai. As soon as she walked in a big smile and a hug. It said it all that I was on for a treat. The therapist was just too good with the massage and the tease. She is not great with looks but makes up for all with her service. Guess there has been a review earlier as well on this. Not a penny discussed and she kept teasing, as this is their forte and then they know that they will ask anything and you will give because your high. Lolzz. We also have been to so many places before and know this very well and seasoned players. Any which ways, one pathetic point was that the room did not have an attached shower. I got pissed and then they sent me to another room where they have an attached shower but it was no good.

This is the first place where the girl gave an amazing bum massage with her toes too. All in all, definitely worth a try. NB coupon for 1 k and the chick another 1 k. A proper b2 b and may be a fck was on menu but I was not in for a fck. So anyone who is interested shld try her. I guess at 1. 5 k to her, she shld be fine with a fck too. Good tight body as well.

Damages- as mentioned above.

Atool
08-31-18, 09:17
Dear all,

I am visiting New Delhi like to test bird if you can provide me digit for good independent or SP who give bird as pic please provide me. It will be really help me to stay in Delhi.

BR,

Atool.

MoJoRocks
08-31-18, 11:38
Oh no. PAN card is not accepted across any Hotel as it's not an address proof.Strange bro. That's what I give at the counter when I go!!

BangSex
08-31-18, 12:54
Yep had been with her again for the fourth time on last Sunday and the first shot was all fine. Little to describe as she is mentioned in many FRs already. The experience was awesome with her active involvement as always. The peculiar thing which I observed this time was that after the first shot she proceeded to washroom and cleaned her pussy with the hand health faucet (the one attached near the commode for washing one's ass) and used the same faucet water in her mouth to gargle. She held the faucet near her mouth and rinsed her teeth, drank from it and then gargled from the same. Trust me, the faucet was touching her lips. Ooopsssss what a hygiene level Lucy. Phew. This was my last with her and will never again be with her. Just avoided kissing her for the second round and paid her for both the shots.

Somehow managed some lunch with her and bid her goodbye. It had left a puking affect on me and was tough to imagine someone drinking from the faucet. It left a horrendous impact on me and I was unable to reconcile to the fact that I have been kissing those lips and was having DFK with her. Yuck. God bless the hygiene sense of this feline.

Rudrakshredddy
08-31-18, 13:07
Hey man,

In Mumbai for two days. First day was wasted with bogus agents and weird girls. Don't know who to trust. Can you please share contact details of any girls you know. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
08-31-18, 13:13
Strange bro. That's what I give at the counter when I go!!In that case you are very lucky bro.

Rudrakshredddy
08-31-18, 13:36
Hey man,

New in Mumbai and here for two days. First day wasted with bogus agents and bad looking girls. Can you please Suggest some contacts. Would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.

Rudrakshredddy
08-31-18, 13:48
Hi guys,

New to ISG. M here in Mumbai for two days. First day wasted with bogus agents and bad looking girls. Can any one help me out with genuine contacts. Thanks in advance.

GlobalDesi
08-31-18, 14:53
Hello,

I am visiting Delhi if you can share some independent digit really it will help me to explore Delhi bird. Looking for class and good one. PM is active I will share my digit what I have.Bro,

DM me from the digits.

Grover86
08-31-18, 19:27
Yes. That's the one.

Is she with SP Ganesh?

Al8795
08-31-18, 19:34
Contacted girl called shweta from locanto. She is from chembur. Quoted 5 k for 2 shot with hotel room.

Anyone tried? Attached pics.Hi fellow bros need advice, contacted this same girl from locanto, gave her name as Nupur now (digits ending 010) Quoted 5 k for 2 pops including room charges at Chembur. Any fellow mongers here tried her; should I go ahead / not?

P. S I've been to NL with friends but this thing going alone with a indie at her own place would be my first time hence bit concerned.

BoobsManiac
09-01-18, 01:18
Hi guys,

New to ISG. M here in Mumbai for two days. First day wasted with bogus agents and bad looking girls. Can any one help me out with genuine contacts. Thanks in advance.Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

PartBbbj
09-01-18, 03:29
Hi fellow bros need advice, contacted this same girl from locanto, gave her name as Nupur now (digits ending 010) Quoted 5 k for 2 pops including room charges at Chembur. Any fellow mongers here tried her; should I go ahead / not?

P. S I've been to NL with friends but this thing going alone with a indie at her own place would be my first time hence bit concerned.Guys,

Kindly avoid this Shweta or Nupur. She is the worst I have encountered till date. Dead fish, cheater are the right terms for her.

SweetPune
09-01-18, 06:53
Been a silent reader of the forum as somehow I had lost login access over the years and then just focused on reading. Mongered a lot in Pune (username should give you an indication). I keep traveling. Pune has become quite dry and the SP scene is fucked up too.

I am quite envious of Boobsmaniac about how he manages rare birds and at cheap rates. Must be a handsome guy. Also, quite ingenious in looking for birds at unheard of places. The NGO girl has to be the saluteworthy.

This post is nothing but my celebration of being able to login. I am mostly a spa guy, given the constraints I face in this city- no place (married, so can't get girl home), paranoid (so no using hotels and credit cards to buy PM) and having blown up a lot of money on SPs in Pune, I am aware how fucked up the operations are.

With Craigslist gone, there are hardly any places where one can score Indies- at least for a guy like me who is on the wrong side of forties. So spas only at the moment. Let's see where life takes.

Ciao folks, keep rocking.

Sorry if the letterings are too big. Don't know how.

BrownHunter
09-01-18, 06:55
Is this chick in Bangalore?

HiThereAloha
09-01-18, 07:03
Contacted girl called shweta from locanto. She is from chembur. Quoted 5 k for 2 shot with hotel room.

Anyone tried? Attached pics.Bro,

Is this true?

She's tooooooooooo good for 5 k2's. Do let me know.

MumbaiHotFun
09-01-18, 07:46
Hi bro,

Please avoid her. Found bad reviews from MP forum.

Hi fellow bros need advice, contacted this same girl from locanto, gave her name as Nupur now (digits ending 010) Quoted 5 k for 2 pops including room charges at Chembur. Any fellow mongers here tried her; should I go ahead / not?

P. S I've been to NL with friends but this thing going alone with a indie at her own place would be my first time hence bit concerned.

Mirvlada
09-01-18, 08:13
Hi guys,

Any reviews for Disha from Malad? The one having big boobs?

Has anyone tried her?

Xtasy961
09-01-18, 13:11
I know them. Genuine couple. But too slim and if one is into tits and full figured ladies not the best one. Hubby is a bit greedy but they are a genuine swinger couple for sure. Many of them these days have ventured out into paid fun and usually meet at Orchid etc.

Booked Oyo Hotel in Andheri. There she came in a saree. Average looks and average body but not at all chubby. We went inside the room had little bit chitchat and started with foreplay. And to my surprise, she was without panty underneath her saree. Her foreplay was really wild. She was enjoying what she was doing and taking full on interest in DFK, rubbing my jhony, teasing and licking me all over the body. Also, she was reciprocating to all my actions and became very hot with my nice G spot orgasm. (There are multiple videos on how to do G spot orgasm. So don't feel it is fake.).

Started with missionary, and Because of her wetness, my entry was smooth. Yes her pussy was not at all loose but not too tight also. After some time we shifted to doggy I fucked while slapping her ass. Both got tired but I was still on so she gave awesome BBJ and it was between few of the finest BBJ I got in my various adventures.

Finally, I took her again in missionary and rammed her hard till the end.

A second round was slightly better than the first, she was open for any positions. I have not asked for anal as I am not interested in it.

Here's goes the details.

Jhumroo007
09-01-18, 14:24
Hi guys,

Last day in Mumbai tomorrow. My last trip to NL left a lot to be desired so hoping that someone can share a good NE or Thai contact to try before I leave town.

Would appreciate any tips or even better direct contacts.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
09-01-18, 15:26

P. S I've been to NL with friends but this thing going alone with a indie at her own place would be my first time hence bit concerned.Shweta / Nupur gives a hurried service.

BoobLover80
09-01-18, 19:03
Been through numerous indies. Dear fellow Mumabi monger bros:

What the odds of landing up a decent Russian / east European in Mumbai? Any trusted contacts?

JizzyB
09-01-18, 19:07
Hi Folks!

Visited Grant Road for some action, roamed around some places to check the scene. LE were patrolling the roads.

Got a tip of a safe place and headed over there. Nice illuminated place, was offered water / coffee.

Went inside and were shown the lineup, around 5-6 girls. Chose the Nepali among the lot as she was petite with nice looks compared to the others.

Started off with some general conversations and was asked to undress. Obeyed her orders, she hugged and started caressing the jhonny.

She cleaned it and started the BBJ while I was fondling her boobs. Felt good and horny.

Asked her to put on the condom and rode her WOT. Her pussy was close to tight. Sucked and fondled her nutty boobs to the core. Wanted to perform DATY but didn't take the risk.

Moved her to the missionary position and started banging her hard. I came and she cleaned both of us and we lied cuddling each other.

Dressed up, hugged her and left the place satisfied.

Looks - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Hygiene - 8/10.

Damage - 1. 8 k.

WIR. Yes.

-JizzyB.

ScorpionMav
09-01-18, 20:53
Been a silent reader of the forum as somehow I had lost login access over the years and then just focused on reading. Mongered a lot in Pune (username should give you an indication). I keep traveling. Pune has become quite dry and the SP scene is fucked up too.

I am quite envious of Boobsmaniac about how he manages rare birds and at cheap rates. Must be a handsome guy. Also, quite ingenious in looking for birds at unheard of places. The NGO girl has to be the saluteworthy.

This post is nothing but my celebration of being able to login. I am mostly a spa guy, given the constraints I face in this city- no place (married, so can't get girl home), paranoid (so no using hotels and credit cards to buy PM) and having blown up a lot of money on SPs in Pune, I am aware how fucked up the operations are.

With Craigslist gone, there are hardly any places where one can score Indies- at least for a guy like me who is on the wrong side of forties. So spas only at the moment. Let's see where life takes.

Ciao folks, keep rocking.

Sorry if the letterings are too big. Don't know how.Be regular on this forum for some months and keep posting good FRs. Credit cards are not the only way to be a senior member buddy.

BoobsManiac
09-02-18, 01:18

This post is nothing but my celebration of being able to login. I am mostly a spa guy, given the constraints I face in this city- no place (married, so can't get girl home), paranoid (so no using hotels and credit cards to buy PM) and having blown up a lot of money on SPs in Pune, I am aware how fucked up the operations are..Am not a handsome guy LOL. Not all beautiful girls need a handsome guy, it's based on your wit and sixth sense what they desire.

BoobsManiac
09-02-18, 06:27
Hi guys,

Any reviews for Disha from Malad? The one having big boobs?

Has anyone tried her?You mean the one having end digits as 415?

Mirvlada
09-02-18, 08:01
Hi everyone,

This is my first FR here. Was in touch with this Filipina lady from an online site. Her name is Jannah. Though I was not sure if she was exactly how she looks in pics but turned out that she was a bit older than actual pic. I was disappointed with that. Other than that good behaviour and well clean body.

She does CIM and anal also. Boobs are huge and boob lovers must try her. I don't know how long she will be in India but loved her service. Excellent BBJ and rimming.

Though she is costly but managed to bring her down to 10 k.

Apologies for any mistake.

Boobs- 10/10.

Skin- 8/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

GFE- 9/10.

WIR- No, very costly.

Bholu
09-02-18, 08:03
Was in eastern subabrb and have free time, so contact a inde there don't know anything about her but had contact spence long, she ready to meet in very sort notice and suggest me to come some landmark, been there there is a very small lodge, she ring me and told to come inside lodge and just tell her name, now the guy there take me to her room where she was already there, no big expectations from me because cheap deal, she was middle aged woman but fair and clean, asset are saggy and stretch mark on stumak little disappointed, but her back is sexy smoodh fair spotless (back not bottom) constraints on that had nice session everything in menu expect anal overall avg exprince 5 k with hotel charges OK for this amount.

KaranarJun69
09-02-18, 08:08
Hey bro,

Your PM is full.

Can you PM me the SP's number. Would love your help on this one.

Will definitely help you with my contacts.

Regards,

Karanarjun69.

This one is a gem, she's 20 yr old bold & cute. Had her at SP G's den, great young slim figure, good boobs, hottest DFK available, hottest and sloppy BBJ available, shower sex available, good GFE, no bullshit.

Tried to get her digits, but she refused & I did not push her for it.

Damages 3.5 k 2 pops with room!

I tipped her a 500 rs!

She was good at it throughout.

TheGreatStud
09-02-18, 08:15
I have tried mongering mostly through SA and Locanto. Sometimes, friends do also helped to connect with girls. After recommendation of an ISG friend, decided to try picking girls from pubs. Initially we decided to hit together but due to some work he was not able to make. Decided to venture pub scene myself alone. He provided a good list of clubs from Juhu, Khar and Andheri. He recommended to try Club Escape as it is easiest to score.

Reached club around 12.30 on Friday night. Paid 1.5 k as an entry fees. On entering pub, found some girls looking for clients. They were a notch above street prostitutes (only dressed fancy). Clear avoid for me as I am used to meet much more classy girls. Went to have a beer. Seen some girls (couple of them quite good) dancing in between. Gave one of them a good eye contact. She looked other way around. As soon as clock hit 1, these group of girls left (perhaps their shift ended). Was just feeling the vibe of place. Found couple of stunning girls, dancing with their perhaps boyfriend (unlike other girls, they never changed their dancing partner). Not sure if these girls are also available for pick up.

2 to 3 girls really catched my eye. They were busy in entertaining and dancing with guests who have booked a table. They were also called to open champagne bottles to celebrate some birthdays. They were busy with the premium guests. Never gave any attention to a newbie like me. Would love to fuck them if they are available. In between, some girls were throwing themselves on me to grab my attention. I smiled and excused myself as these girls were not my type. Before leaving, decided to get some action. Approached a girl, she was tall, great assets and better looking than many girls. Not at all classy (when she opened her mouth). She said she need some money to dance with me. Offered her 500 bucks. A good 10 minutes seductive dance followed with some kisses and fondling her ass and breasts. She later asked me whether I m interested in fucking her. Took me outside, quoted her rates 10 k for night or 4 k for 1 shot. Refused her and said I am not looking for sex. Left the club around 3.30. An overall new experience for 3 hrs.

WIR: Perhaps. But only with an experienced senior who could help me to connect with some stunners available there.

DaveBautista
09-02-18, 09:58
Have received lot of PMs to share Miss A pics, contact or her Locanto link. I have connected with her on Locanto more than 1 year back. She does not have active Locanto link. She is not a regular working girl. Won't be meeting too many people. Already shared her contact with couple of guys. Would be attaching her pics below.

Regarding Miss A, ex Femina Miss India contestant she is active on SA. People interested in meeting her could directly contact her on SA. Damages not yet discussed with her. Would be willing to share her SA ID on PM.

TGS.I have met this girl from ISG friend came to know she has left the business as good human being please its humble request to remove the pics thank you.

CoolHunk968
09-02-18, 11:19
Sunday morning nothing to do, went to RN spa. 4000 rs couter. Took NI girl Miss A, cute looking. Slim. She started massage. It was good. She says in RN they can only offer touching and HJ. No BJ And FS.

She asked 1500 for this. Agreed. Over all good time.

BoobsManiac
09-02-18, 17:21
Hi everyone,

This is my first FR here. Was in touch with this Filipina lady from an online site. Her name is Jannah. Though I was not sure if she was exactly how she looks in pics but turned out that she was a bit older than actual pic. I was disappointed with that. Other than that good behaviour and well clean body.

She does CIM and anal also. Boobs are huge and boob lovers must try her. I don't know how long she will be in India but loved her service. Excellent BBJ and rimming.

Though she is costly but managed to bring her down to 10 k..Nice first FR buddy, but in my view even 10 k is too much that you paid. She is max 6 k or 7 k.

Nevertheless these Filipino are quite cheap in Delhi otherwise. Don't know why they are costly in Mumbai. The other day one of my friend fucked a Thai full night for 8 k in Chandigarh, another great city.

No need for apologies, in fact it's rare to see FR nowadays with pics of girls, you stand out from crowd, but just see the price is maintained decently, don't overpay.

Good luck for future.

BM.

Mirvlada
09-03-18, 01:39
You mean the one having end digits as 415?Yes the same girl. She has quite huge boobs. Any reviews for her?

Pcock
09-03-18, 04:48
Sunday morning nothing to do, went to RN spa. 4000 rs couter. Took NI girl Miss A, cute looking. Slim. She started massage. It was good. She says in RN they can only offer touching and HJ. No BJ And FS.

She asked 1500 for this. Agreed. Over all good time.See'Mon. 4 k at the counter for NI? Unheard of. 1. 5-3 k depending on luxury factor is digestible. In Colaba near gateway a prime location the counter charges are 2-3 k. Please be careful. Don't get fleeced. Darkness area in 3 k you will get a happening massage and extras both.

Pcock
09-03-18, 04:53
Nice first FR buddy, but in my view even 10 k is too much that you paid. She is max 6 k or 7 k.

Nevertheless these Filipino are quite cheap in Delhi otherwise. Don't know why they are costly in Mumbai. The other day one of my friend fucked a Thai full night for 8 k in Chandigarh, another great city.

No need for apologies, in fact it's rare to see FR nowadays with pics of girls, you stand out from crowd, but just see the price is maintained decently, don't overpay.

Good luck for future.

BM.I totally second that. In Delhi etc they would second pref after the CIS and Turks. And then costs would be in 5-6 k range. Don't waste money.

BoobsManiac
09-03-18, 05:04
I have met this girl from ISG friend came to know she has left the business as good human being please its humble request to remove the pics thank you.He has adequately covered the pic of the girls face. Then why do you worry so much? If she has left the business then has so many others. Does it mean we should go for photo removal exercise of all tons of indies? LOL. If everyone becomes like you, then we should all request Jackson to remove the photo upload feature of ISG once and for all from all city forums and countries. LOL.

Mirvlada
09-03-18, 08:17
Nice first FR buddy, but in my view even 10 k is too much that you paid. She is max 6 k or 7 k.

Good luck for future.

BM.Thanks for the encouragement brother but she was initially charging 15 k, but somehow I brought down to 10 k. Johnny ruled over me and I gave in.

FastLove78
09-03-18, 08:27
Hey,

Great FR and I surely 2nd your experience at the spa.

Hi guys,

I have been purposely intermittently posting my escapades fearing from age old worries for drying up the watering holds with an influx of random mongers. From my past reports Mumbai has been a mixed bag with vfm options being scarce as compared to the capital.

Decided on switching up from my regular spa as they weren't ready to negotiate on 20% off on 60 m therapy which I feel is more than acceptable if one has been a regular for a while so decided to cancel my appt to show them there are other watering holes and the colour of money is same for all spas.

Decided to follow up on one more of Niruvans leads from one of his many pm's most Thai places are priced at 2. 5 k + 5 k-7 k for services and tbh I feel it's too damn high unless you monger once every couple of months which is what I've been restricted to now. However if you look hard enough and negotiate well enough one can always find what they want..

Amey1991
09-03-18, 09:50
Many fakes are found on locanto. But sometimes locanto throws some rare games. I have found quite few of them. Miss Akki is the rarest of them all. She also goes by the name of Mili (no. Ending 7945). She is 21 year old law student studying in well known college in central suburbs. She comes from quite well to do family with father having transport business and her elder brother working in a big IT MNC.

She is about 5.6" tall, wheatish, slim, firm and shapely assets to drool over. I have met her about 4 times. Writing a FR about the most recent meet which happened about 3 months ago.

We always used to meet in Thane. She used to bunk her college and I used to call sick in my office. Fixed such a meet again. Was waiting for her in my hotel room. She arrived. Just on closing the door, she pulled me towards her and gave me a great DFK with lot of tongue play. Then proceeded to bed. While lying down, done some customary chitchats.Nice FR bro. I have met this girl quite a few times. She is great in bed. Definitely in my Top 3 till now. As per my knowledge, she is no longer active. If she is still meeting you, you are damn lucky.

Jhongage
09-03-18, 11:37
Hi everyone,

Boobs- 10/10..Hi bro,

Can you share her digits?

TIA.

BangSex
09-03-18, 12:16
Had the misfortune of meeting this Phil girl (oops not girl), she is trans operated. Pathetic and worst manila girl I would have ever met. Fake silicone boobs, too old as compared to the pics, croaking sound (just like chakkas speak) - to hid this she speaks very slowly but when she is loud enough you can make out the chakka hiding in her. Pungent mouth, not worth kissing even her lips, fucked all approach. She was asking me for a 69 but with the foul smell from beneath, it was tough for me take a chance. Bt got a good sight at the operated pussy, way down the natural location, marks of stitches all around. Fingered it to feel the flesh. It was not at all natural. To give a false impression of a cum she puts gel in it before the deed.

Request to my friends and fellow mongers, to please avoid her. Understand from the MIDC Hotel that she had created a scene over there and has thus moved to another one in Andheri VI Hotel. Be careful in dealing with her and best is to avoid her. Total damage was 6 k as she had agreed for 2's in 6 k. She is not wort even 2 k for 5's. Stay away or simply avoid. There is no Jannah; its hell.

Hi everyone,

Though she is costly but managed to bring her down to 10 k..

RangeLover
09-03-18, 13:08
Hi guys,

Recently had been to S spa in hoky cow bldg in ironman area.

Pretty lady at counter. She said all therapists busy nd mite have to wait.

Then dunno what went in her mind. She said she will start the therapy herself.

Was good at looks and figure so was feeling happy at first.

Asked to change and she came with oils etc.

Rooms have attached bathroom so that's a plus.

Massage was good. But very professional.

She was chit chatting in between very well but no hints.

She worked real hard on the massage and was literally tired by the end of it.

Started from back and later flipped. And upon completion of.

45 minutes was asked to take shower.

I even asked her about extras when she hinted for shower. But she.

Denied. What a disappointment.

Her name is miss M (famous tyre brand in F1).

Overall good masage but disappointment in place of extras.

Counter damage: 1300.

Tip: no as no extras.

WIR: no, because all therapists are NE and thin chances of extras!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

GoldenTree
09-03-18, 13:10
I have met this girl from ISG friend came to know she has left the business as good human being please its humble request to remove the pics thank you.Not trying to be a dick here but the face has already been scrubbed off so what difference does it make?

Sands007
09-03-18, 15:45
Dear bros,

Will be visiting Mumbai this week after a long time. Help appreaciated with contacts of new indies or SPs.

Thanks.

RajDesai69
09-03-18, 18:36
You mean the one having end digits as 415?If she's the same girl who I met in Dubai (like an idiot), stay away. Boobs are huge but she's dark and speaks like she just ran away from tihar jail and hurls hindi abuses. Repulsive.

Mayo45
09-03-18, 20:07
Hi everyone,

Apologies for any mistake..Hi bro,

Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

Seenu
09-03-18, 21:47
Wondering any one here spent time with Mun Mun dutta from TMKO. Any info?

BoobsManiac
09-04-18, 02:33
Not trying to be a dick here but the face has already been scrubbed off so what difference does it make?They want everything undercover like, same as Elisha's stupid sympathizers LOL. Indie protection. Sometimes I think these jerks should open their separate forum where they can give lectures about indie privacy.

BoobsManiac
09-04-18, 02:35
If she's the same girl who I met in Dubai (like an idiot), stay away. Boobs are huge but she's dark and speaks like she just ran away from tihar jail and hurls hindi abuses. Repulsive.LOL, Tihar Jail, Hilarious man.

BoobsManiac
09-04-18, 02:39
Yes the same girl. She has quite huge boobs. Any reviews for her?Avoid her man. I can understand if you are Boob lover like me but sometimes too much of everything is also a turn off. She has not just huge boobs but a very huge body also. Figure is not good. Even milfs are better than her. It's my opinion. But if you like heavyweight bulldozer you can go, otherwise look for someone else.

ButockMann
09-04-18, 05:20
I have met this girl from ISG friend came to know she has left the business as good human being please its humble request to remove the pics thank you.But she appears to be a MILF as gauged from body form observed from Photos attached! That really compromises any interest in her from mongers!

Ilovmuff
09-04-18, 05:36
Hi,

Is this the famous sabrina. BBW hw?

5 K for 2 shots + hotel charges. This is what she recently quoted to me. Not yet tried.

JustFishing
09-04-18, 06:06
That's right. Was talking about Sabrina aka Sameera. She meets in a hotel in Vile Parle W or Santacruz W now.

Hi,

Is this the famous sabrina. BBW hw?

JustFishing
09-04-18, 06:25
What's TMKO?

Wondering any one here spent time with Mun Mun dutta from TMKO. Any info?

Joshua Dsouza
09-04-18, 10:50
They want everything undercover like, same as Elisha's stupid sympathizers LOL. Indie protection. Sometimes I think these jerks should open their separate forum where they can give lectures about indie privacy.It's not about Indies privacy. It's about the loss of business these pimps face. Like every pimp they also want to protect their girls.

SpaceTronik
09-04-18, 11:45
Hello friends,

Looking for some classy Indi contacts in Mumbai. Kindly requesting the senior members especially (and the rest) for some assistance.

Thanks in advance.

FineTune
09-04-18, 13:55
Hi everyone,

Boobs- 10/10.

Skin- 8/10.

Pussy - 7/10.

GFE- 9/10.

WIR- No, very costly.Bro,

She agreed me with 6 k. Still I am avoiding her as was not sure if service and pics always deceive. Will try next week if I get no options post reading your FR.

LohitAshwa
09-04-18, 19:07
What's TMKO?Tarak Mehta ka ooltah chashma.

He's referring to actress Munmun Dutta who plays Babita in the series.

Every now and then we have some guy taking some actress name and asking if someone's tried, hahaha.

BoobsManiac
09-05-18, 03:02
It's not about Indies privacy. It's about the loss of business these pimps face. Like every pimp they also want to protect their girls.LOL. Hilarious, on top of that once a senior suggested that when we post a girls pic we should take her consent. Now can anyone explain me if I want to post a girls pic, why the hell should I take her consent. By asking for her consent I may land in trouble because she will eventually get to know that I may be trying to post her pic somewhere. By asking her consent I am putting the privacy of ISG in danger. I don't care about indie privacy, but I do care about ISGs privacy, not to reveal ISG to indies.

On the other hand some senior like may ask others not to reveal indies pic in ISG, but on the other hand don't hesitate a bit to reveal ISG to indies. I don't like this double standards. I extremely hate this. Only for this reason I have stopped interaction with the following-.

1. Those who have an Elisha FR in their posts.

2. Those who don't put pics in their FR.

3. Those who are cryptic about girls name.

4. Those who change indie name to promote them.

LohitAshwa
09-05-18, 04:58
Had the misfortune of meeting this Phil girl (oops not girl), she is trans operated. Pathetic and worst manila girl I would have ever met. Fake silicone boobs, too old as compared to the pics, croaking sound (just like chakkas speak) - to hid this she speaks very slowly but when she is loud enough you can make out the chakka hiding in her. Pungent mouth, not worth kissing even her lips, fucked all approach. She was asking me for a 69 but with the foul smell from beneath, it was tough for me take a chance. Bt got a good sight at the operated pussy, way down the natural location, marks of stitches all around. Fingered it to feel the flesh. It was not at all natural. To give a false impression of a cum she puts gel in it before the deed.

Request to my friends and fellow mongers, to please avoid her. Understand from the MIDC Hotel that she had created a scene over there and has thus moved to another one in Andheri VI Hotel. Be careful in dealing with her and best is to avoid her. Total damage was 6 k as she had agreed for 2's in 6 k. She is not wort even 2 k for 5's. Stay away or simply avoid. There is no Jannah; its hell.Thanks for the info. This is some scary stuff.

I had her number but I had doubts when I saw her DP. Your report confirmed my suspicions. Thanks!

Newbie5452
09-05-18, 06:55
Hey guys,

I m looking for decent couple friendly hotels in Ghatkopar which accepts local ids. I searched on google but couldn't find one. So I thought better to ask you guys.

Please help.

BangSex
09-05-18, 07:08
Avoid. Please avoid. She is a Trans Operated.

Bro,

She agreed me with 6 k. Still I am avoiding her as was not sure if service and pics always deceive. Will try next week if I get no options post reading your FR.

BangSex
09-05-18, 07:16
Wow an amazing FR. Illegal with a legal student. Hats off to you for a lovely time. Do share if possible. Regards.

Many fakes are found on locanto. But sometimes locanto throws some rare games. I have found quite few of them. Miss Akki is the rarest of them all. She also goes by the name of Mili (no. Ending 7945). She is 21 year old law student studying in well known college in central suburbs. She comes from quite well to do family with father having transport business and her elder brother working in a big IT MNC.

She is about 5.6" tall, wheatish, slim, firm and shapely assets to drool over. I have met her about 4 times. Writing a FR about the most recent meet which happened about 3 months ago.

We always used to meet in Thane. She used to bunk her college and I used to call sick in my office. Fixed such a meet again. Was waiting for her in my hotel room. She arrived. Just on closing the door, she pulled me towards her and gave me a great DFK with lot of tongue play. Then proceeded to bed. While lying down, done some customary chitchats..

BangBanggo
09-05-18, 07:25
Going to be long post but important one:

Mongering is not that simple as the contact earn are sometime very much hard work, here are some of the very bad experiences.

1. Kamathipura (2010) -- Middle of the day I was walking the street of Kamathipura and couple of ladies pull me over. They pushed me to a small hut, 10 more ladies jump in removed my wallet took half the money and let me go. It happened so fast I had no time to react. I lost around 4 K but lesson learn that such area do not carry much cash. Good that I don't ware any glitter and don't carry expensive phones.

2. Jaipur (2009) -- A lady SP called me to a place (Connected her via times of India Ad), the amount agried was 3 K for massage and hand job. As soon as we enter the house she asked me to undress and demanded 3 K. After I paid money she asked that for massage it is 8 K, if I want to touch her it is 10 K etc. Etc. I asked what was 3 K for, she mentioned that it was entry fee for this house. I refuse to give, she refuse to pay back 3 K and when I started agruing she said she will call cops.

3. Phnome Penh Cambodia (2014) -- A road side pimp offered a girl, trusted him and went to a place, he shown a line up and ask to take that girl to my hotel room. As soon as we enter the hotel gates pimp took money and left. The girl look at reception and told that the girl on reception is her friend and she will not come along. Call the pimp again and ask him to send another girl. The second girl pass the hotel reception. Paid USD 30 for extra person at hotel and in the elevator the girl told me that she is afaid and want to go back right now otherwise she will make noise. The pimp phone was off after that.

4. Singapore (2016) -- Took a road side girl and took her to hotel near by, paid her in the room and as soon as I was about to undress the door knock that there is police raid, got out of back door with paints unzipped. Moved out from back alleys and got into car.

5. Singapore (2009) -- This was a time when Singaproe was tracking down the road side girls, had a very good session with Sri Lankan and as soon as we came out together we saw that there are no more girls on the road. Police was raiding. The girl with me asked me to please hold the hand as she don't wanted to get cought. Hold her hand and took taxi and went to nearest station.

Apart from this there are multiple disappoitments that girls are dead rubble or not co-operating and just asking money for every session.

It is hard work that create good connects.

JustFishing
09-05-18, 10:29
Visited my regular spa in Holy Cow and was assigned a therapist Miss S who I had not been with before.

I was sure extras were on the cards even though she refused my request for getting rid of my disposable. So when she started to skirt near my bum area, I proceeded to feel her ass over her tights. I managed to pull her pants down a few inches before she moved away. When she came back within reach, I saw that she hadn't bothered pulling her pants up.

And so the game begun of me pulling her pants a few inches lower and her pulling away for a few minutes. Soon I had her pants along with her panties down mid thigh and a hand wedged between her legs. When she moves a little, I was able to get a finger into her pussy and found her completely wet. She was completely at my mercy, with me playing with her clit while finger fucking her. She pulled down my disposable and grabbed hard on my hard on while orgasming.

I then unhooked her bra and while sucking on her nipples, I placed myself between her legs with my dick poking at her clitoris. I could have rammed it in if I had just a little less self control. I got onto my back and she climbed on top of me and planted a deep kiss on my mouth.

While playing tonsil hockey, I found her pussy slowly lowering onto my dick. I thought of stopping her and all but gave up. Luckily, this time she exercised restraint and stopped herself before I entered her. She then slid down and proceeded to give me a blowjob without me asking her for one. Within a couple of minutes, I was ready to blow and so warned her. She quickly pulled back just before I came with a blast.

Damage: Counter 1 K (Membership package of 10 K for 10 massages) + 2 K tip to the therapist. She had indicated at the start that she wanted a tip but left it to me to decide how much.

Sands007
09-05-18, 11:22
Dear bros,

What is the going rate for Nikki NE? She quoted me 9 K for 2 shots and not budging down. Need your advise. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
09-05-18, 13:08

Mongering is not that simple as the contact earn are sometime very much hard work, here are some of the very bad experiences.

1. Kamathipura (2010) -- Middle of the day I was walking the street of Kamathipura and couple of ladies pull me over. They pushed me to a small hut, 10 more ladies jump in removed my wallet took half the money and let me go. It happened so fast I had no time to react. I lost around 4 K but lesson learn that such area do not carry much cash. Good that I don't ware any glitter and don't carry expensive phones..Very well said. Agree completely.

FineTune
09-05-18, 17:43
Dear bros,

What is the going rate for Nikki NE? She quoted me 9 K for 2 shots and not budging down. Need your advise. Thanks.That's the best bro. With place she quotes 10 k for 2 and if you arrange place she can come at 5 k for 1. But to my opinion she is not worth that but it's my personal opinion. Go for short time fun.

VFM16
09-06-18, 00:36
This is how rates get steadily increased. I had it for 8 k 2 times long back with place.

Dear bros,

What is the going rate for Nikki NE? She quoted me 9 K for 2 shots and not budging down. Need your advise. Thanks.

RockyBiason1
09-06-18, 07:36
Hi,

Have a look at Filipino over locanto.

She quoted 10 K shots, staying in Tunga hotel Andheri.

Has anyone tried her? Just need to know if she is real or not.

If she is real, I will try her.

Rocky.

Viiki
09-06-18, 08:02
This is how rates get steadily increased. I had it for 8 k 2 times long back with place.She used to take 5 k for 2 without place in 2016.

RockyBiason1
09-06-18, 11:50
Hello friends,

Got a contact of a Filipino staying in Andheri Hotel internation tunga.

Anyone had a chance to meet her, need to if she is real or not?

Rocky.

BabaKamdev
09-06-18, 12:50

Request to my friends and fellow mongers, to please avoid her. Understand from the MIDC Hotel that she had created a scene over there and has thus moved to another one in Andheri VI Hotel. Be careful in dealing with her and best is to avoid her. Total damage was 6 k as she had agreed for 2's in 6 k. She is not wort even 2 k for 5's. Stay away or simply avoid. There is no Jannah; its hell.I had video call with her she really look 45+ was fortunate to read this FR thanks buddy better avoid.

CreateNinnov8
09-06-18, 13:07
Have been reading a lot about Elisha since a while. Had sent her messages and she didn't respond. I am now very thankful to BoobsManiac that I saw her pic as she seemed like a mystery girl on this forum.

Would not waste my +20 K on her. Mumbai wake up, why does everything have to be so expensive as compared to other cities.

Every FR of Miss E is written but we haven't seen her for a long time right? How is she how much Photo-shopped she is right?

I think we have an absolute right to see on whom people are spending so much almost 20 k for 2 pops + 5 star hotel and Vodka and chocolates.

So with that respect I decided to post the pic of Miss E for everyone to see. Because I have received some PM in my inbox asking is she really worth 20 k for 2 pops from newbies and seniors all alike.

I am posting it here so that all can see Miss E after long time. I think her pics deserve to be exposed more often in this forum as she is discussed quite often. LOL..

CreateNinnov8
09-06-18, 13:10
I can affirm that it is equality difficulty to find quality experience anywhere in the world. Can relate to my experiences across Goa, Delhi, Dubai, Frankfurt, KL, Tokyo etc.

1. Kamathipura (2010) -- Middle of the day I was walking the street of Kamathipura and couple of ladies pull me over. They pushed me to a small hut, 10 more ladies jump in removed my wallet took half the money and let me go. It happened so fast I had no time to react. I lost around 4 K but lesson learn that such area do not carry much cash. Good that I don't ware any glitter and don't carry expensive phones.

2. Jaipur (2009) -- A lady SP called me to a place (Connected her via times of India Ad), the amount agried was 3 K for massage and hand job. As soon as we enter the house she asked me to undress and demanded 3 K. After I paid money she asked that for massage it is 8 K, if I want to touch her it is 10 K etc. Etc. I asked what was 3 K for, she mentioned that it was entry fee for this house. I refuse to give, she refuse to pay back 3 K and when I started agruing she said she will call cops..

BusyMan64
09-06-18, 13:52
Hi friends,

This is around 15 days old FR.

Since last one year; I have been banging only country girls.

This fr is on soniya at country spa bandra west.

Girl details:

Trade name- Soniya.

Face-very beautiful; truly photogenic. 8.5/10.

Skin & assets- Milky white skin + real non silicone 34 see cup boobs; soft and with round marble type nipples. 8/10.

Ass & puss- Ass the best; firm + round and bubbly. Pussy tight with little hairs. 8/10.

Attitude- Very GFE after payment made. DFK unlimited boob suck everything on menu. 9/10.

Damages-Standard 7 k to 8 k for 2 shots. I paid 7 k for 2 shots.

VFM. Yes. Best body + face + boobs + nice GFE attitude.

Down side- Short in height almost like nikki ne.

Kindly always be jolly and respectful to girls to get best out of them. Soft and appraising attitude is welcomed by all including these girls.

I don't think it is required to write erotic description of how I sucked her boobs and fucked her pussy.

All useful details I have written above; so that any fellow brother can enjoy.

Now that I have done all girls of this magnificent place; I request fellow brothers to guide / suggest names of other spas which have top class girls with confirmed service.

Any fellow brother who has some reasonable contribution to forum can PM me for details. How ever all details I have already given as above.

Regards to all.

Shaggy1976
09-06-18, 15:02
Dear bros,

What is the going rate for Nikki NE? She quoted me 9 K for 2 shots and not budging down. Need your advise. Thanks.Can you provide me the contact of this chick. PM is active.

I have heard so much about her on this forum. Would love to dig her.

BusyMan64
09-06-18, 15:40
Dear all mongering brothers,

As such there are many escort sites offering girls in Mumbai.

But you will easily realize that they are not reliable due to pics of girls not clear / face not shown / reverse search leading to non wg ladies / etc etc.

Then I came to know about this website. mhc.com.

Here the pics of girls are very clear / face properly visible / also about 5 to 6 pics of every girl they have (this is important to prove genuineness).

I have short listed Mahika and Keshavi in their Models category.

Both these girls are fair / beautiful / good optics face and figure; I am offered 20 k for 3 hours / 2 shots which I have not accepted.

Now I ask this beautiful forum members; if any brother has had these two beauties earlier then kindly share number and damages in PM.

I think both these girls must be working as indies; so some senior member must have had them.

Any info on them is requested in PM.

Any contacts from my side / from my FRs are always available for share.

Regards.

BoobsManiac
09-06-18, 17:42
She used to take 5 k for 2 without place in 2016.She is not so regular in responding also. Within 2 years thanks to ISG, and some idiots revealing her about ISG, her prices jacked up.

KingOfMan
09-07-18, 00:25
Decent Experience and correct documentation. Further my recommendation, to understand complete game plan do a short time (often helps). I think in this case you might have been safer not doing short time so correct call on leaving at 3:30.

It will give you a perspective of what you like, also check short time rates of even high level girls. Please control emotions when quoted high / low. If you are unable to get with some one beyond your reach its okay to check another day.

No experienced senior is required to connect with a stunner there, visit 2 might lead you to better results I feel.

Regards,

Kingofman.

I have tried mongering mostly through SA and Locanto. Sometimes, friends do also helped to connect with girls. After recommendation of an ISG friend, decided to try picking girls from pubs. Initially we decided to hit together but due to some work he was not able to make. Decided to venture pub scene myself alone. He provided a good list of clubs from Juhu, Khar and Andheri. He recommended to try Club Escape as it is easiest to score.

Reached club around 12.30 on Friday night. Paid 1.5 k as an entry fees. On entering pub, found some girls looking for clients. They were a notch above street prostitutes (only dressed fancy). Clear avoid for me as I am used to meet much more classy girls. Went to have a beer. Seen some girls (couple of them quite good) dancing in between. Gave one of them a good eye contact. She looked other way around. As soon as clock hit 1, these group of girls left (perhaps their shift ended). Was just feeling the vibe of place. Found couple of stunning girls, dancing with their perhaps boyfriend (unlike other girls, they never changed their dancing partner). Not sure if these girls are also available for pick up.

2 to 3 girls really catched my eye. They were busy in entertaining and dancing with guests who have booked a table. They were also called to open champagne bottles to celebrate some birthdays. They were busy with the premium guests. Never gave any attention to a newbie like me. Would love to fuck them if they are available. In between, some girls were throwing themselves on me to grab my attention. I smiled and excused myself as these girls were not my type. Before leaving, decided to get some action. Approached a girl, she was tall, great assets and better looking than many girls. Not at all classy (when she opened her mouth). She said she need some money to dance with me. Offered her 500 bucks. A good 10 minutes seductive dance followed with some kisses and fondling her ass and breasts. She later asked me whether I m interested in fucking her. Took me outside, quoted her rates 10 k for night or 4 k for 1 shot. Refused her and said I am not looking for sex. Left the club around 3.30. An overall new experience for 3 hrs.

WIR: Perhaps. But only with an experienced senior who could help me to connect with some stunners available there.

BoobsManiac
09-07-18, 02:04
Have been reading a lot about Elisha since a while. Had sent her messages and she didn't respond. I am now very thankful to BoobsManiac that I saw her pic as she seemed like a mystery girl on this forum.

Would not waste my +20 K on her. Mumbai wake up, why does everything have to be so expensive as compared to other cities.She was actually made a mystery girl in this forum by some idiot seniors. Some member has taken her 10 k 4 hours few years back and that too he felt overpriced.

Also the point to be noted is that she was instructed well by her friend in this forum not to share pic to anyone and instead do video calling. I have seen indies sharing pics which also prove their genuineness. But Elisha is a few among some shit indies who will say I don't share pic but I can do video calling. And then she will give you a time slot to call her. In the entire day she will apply loads of makeup to hide her ugly features and in evening she will do a video call and that also doesn't give us any idea how she is in actual. I mean we need to judge her same like other indies. In the meantime for the past 2 or 3 years many people wrote over hyped FRs on her some even fake FRs also, and in the end they will write she won't come below 20 k. So her friends who are in this forum are themselves to be blamed. You don't need a clue to find those seniors who wrote over hyped reports on her. I feel that indies who are in this trade due to financial problem should be supported, but in the meantime those indies who are having full fledged successful careers and who are looting people in collusion with some seniors here should be tarnished. Their pussy is not made of gold. Don't waste your money on some stupid wine splashing activity or some stupid tribal dance that Elisha does. You can visit Andaman and Nicobar islands instead.

BM.

BoobsManiac
09-07-18, 02:06
Hello friends,

Got a contact of a Filipino staying in Andheri Hotel internation tunga.

Anyone had a chance to meet her, need to if she is real or not?

Rocky.At least mention last few digits or attach any pic. Many Filipino visit that hotel for these purposes. Will be easier to identify.

DesiNoah
09-07-18, 03:34
Hey Busyman,

mhc.com takes me to some truck rental website. Is this URL correct?

But you will easily realize that they are not reliable due to pics of girls not clear / face not shown / reverse search leading to non wg ladies / etc etc.

Here the pics of girls are very clear / face properly visible / also about 5 to 6 pics of every girl they have (this is important to prove genuineness).

Both these girls are fair / beautiful / good optics face and figure; I am offered 20 k for 3 hours / 2 shots which I have not accepted..

DesiNoah
09-07-18, 03:57
I am in same boat as you man. I visit my city Mumbai once a year for vacation during December time. I recently came to know about ISG in Feb. Before that tried locanto / online search but disappointing.

I had booked one of the 5 stars near Nariman Point and was walking around Leopold Cafe when I was approached by a cab driver. He said he will show few girls. (Big mistake). He took me to all cheap places which I din't like. Later met with some SP in Pali Hll / Bandra and he showed couple of pics. I selected one girl and reached her place. Place was near some slum and I was getting negative vibes of the place but I was too desperate to try.

Eventually when I saw girl personally, I realized picture was photoshopped a lot. I was too tired to go to other places so I gave up. I had 1 HR session with Girl for 8 K. Not worth the money at all.

After RTFF, I feel I was immature last year to fall in trap of taxi driver. I got to know lot of things by RTFF and hopefully this year December trip will be more pleasant (fingers crossed).

Got a contact through other forum, finalized girl and she ditched at last moment since her mobile was switched off..

Mirvlada
09-07-18, 04:26

Both these girls are fair / beautiful / good optics face and figure; I am offered 20 k for 3 hours / 2 shots which I have not accepted.Brother tried opening that website but a different website is opening showing vehicles.

Sandy8709
09-07-18, 06:14
Hey friends,

I am new to the forum and need some contacts for Mumbai.

Cheers!

Ruch888
09-07-18, 06:50
Hey brothers,

Going to be in Delhi next week shall appreciate help (similar post posted there). Dates are 12th and 13th going to be in a decent hotel. Can someone share some good chicks digits or trustworthy SP's or sure shot spas?

All help appreciated.

Regards,

Ruch.

BangSex
09-07-18, 09:29
Thanks to every one who has given their honest opinion about Elisha.

The following FRs by Boobsmaniac, Joshua and others are purely enlightenment. Thanks buddies for being honest. Regards.

Would not waste my +20 K on her. Mumbai wake up, why does everything have to be so expensive as compared to other cities.

BangSex
09-07-18, 09:34
True, no harm in the pic as face was adequately covered. Some people are over possessive about the pics, contact details and info of the girls on ISG. Have seen many referring to the girls as my girl and your girl. From where such people get attached emotionally with these girls who are here to make quick bucks. To be honest. No girl is here bothered about the guys or the guys life. The sweet talks, the coffee discussions and the GFE are all as fake as their deep stealth moans. So just enjoy the Bang and and keep your emotions at home.

Regards.

He has adequately covered the pic of the girls face. Then why do you worry so much? If she has left the business then has so many others. Does it mean we should go for photo removal exercise of all tons of indies? LOL. If everyone becomes like you, then we should all request Jackson to remove the photo upload feature of ISG once and for all from all city forums and countries. LOL.

BangSex
09-07-18, 09:39
I think she is Diana, the third partner of the gang of fur Filipina. She calls herself to be half Filipino and half Hong Kong. She was very active in Bengluru for three months, an operated Trans ad a huge bulky & chubby type. Please note that all the four Filipina are sure shot avoid. And requesting you to be please discreet when you quote all those hotel names in FR. Regards.

Hi,

Have a look at Filipino over locanto.

She quoted 10 K shots, staying in Tunga hotel Andheri.

Has anyone tried her? Just need to know if she is real or not.

If she is real, I will try her.

Rocky.

JustFishing
09-07-18, 09:46
There are 3 S spas in Holy Cow building: 1. SW spa, 2. SS spa, and 3. S spa aka T spa.

Which one are you talking about? Based on your description, I think you are talking about number 3. There are many NE therapists there who give extras including Miss Z and Miss S. You can PM me for the details. If you don't have PM, I suggest that you go there a couple of times so that they get comfortable with you. You will definitely get lucky.

Hi guys,

HiThereAloha
09-07-18, 14:54
Bro,

This is about your FR about S Spa in Holy Cow. There are 2 with the same initial. One is on the 4th floor and one on the 3rd. Both have extras.

As regards your statement of not returning "because all therapists are NEs so slim chances of extras".

Bro NEs make our Senior's world go around! So don't come to conclusions so fast. So visit the place a couple of times more. Improve your game. And you will be happy.

Safe mongering! And happy mongering.

Hi guys,

MoJoRocks
09-07-18, 16:57
Brother tried opening that website but a different website is opening showing vehicles.Use the full form bro. Type the acronym in Google followed by escortservices and you will get there.

RockyBiason1
09-07-18, 19:06
Thanks Bang for your views.

I will be careful while mentioning hotel name.

RockyBiason1
09-07-18, 19:15
Her digits does not belongs to India and ends with 060.

Sands007
09-07-18, 21:51
Finally reduced the price to 8 k for 2 + 2 k for the place and I agreed. Man she has huge melons that too for a 23 yr old as she claims. Had a satisfying outing. The rate is on the higher side but considering the scene in Mumbai no complaints.

BoobsManiac
09-08-18, 00:54
Finally reduced the price to 8 k for 2 + 2 k for the place and I agreed. Man she has huge melons that too for a 23 yr old as she claims. Had a satisfying outing. The rate is on the higher side but considering the scene in Mumbai no complaints.Unfortunately you overpaid. The rate is not on higher side but your desire to get laid is on the higher side. You should have negotiated or read recent posts about her rate.

GoogleIN
09-08-18, 07:00
Which one is better nupur chembur digit Xx010.

Or Deepa Dombivali Xx874.

Both charging same 5 k for 2 pop.

Also how to subscribe ISG without Card I don't want ISG in my card statement.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

BangSex
09-08-18, 08:38
The website which you have mentioned leads to Truck Rentals while we all are interested in Fuck Rentals. Please check the address please.

Both these girls are fair / beautiful / good optics face and figure; I am offered 20 k for 3 hours / 2 shots which I have not accepted..

Bulldozer789
09-08-18, 15:31
God Bless You!

25 k and that too for Uzbek. May I be the last person in the world.In 45 K, one can go to Uzbekistan (Tashkent) with stay food etc all, and fuck the most beautiful girls available in the clubs there for 100 usd max for shot. So in this price of 3 girls in 75 k one can go there and fuck almost 5 sexiest girls. This is tried and tested.

MyDream8
09-08-18, 15:55
This is not 100% correct. I explored this site and I can say that there some profiles which are using photos from internet. Hence, be cautious while you proceed with somebody.

Then I came to know about this website. mhc.com..

ManavAdi
09-08-18, 18:08
Hi bros,

Can you help me with any contact in Mira road apart from the much discussed Momo / Nisha.

AndyNewbie
09-08-18, 19:35
Hi all,

I had visited the most talked club in Andheri which is available to pickup chicks. I happen to visit the place at 12.30 am a few of them were above average and rest all were just average maybe not even average but just due to uncertainty glazing lights they were average. A girl bounced at me and was above average I kept my calm but she insisted me to buy drinks and I did so after becoming a bit high went with her in my hotel room for overnight for 8 k. The girl was good in terms of service now cutting in short after the adventure she is calling me 20 times a day and messaging me online to come out with her. I keep ignoring her and she says "aisa karega mere sath (English translation- this is what you will do now). This is annoying and need help from seniors if you have ever came across such situation and how to get over it. I am really very frustrated with her have already blocked her but I made a mistake to give her my personal number and my real name.

Ros73
09-08-18, 19:35
I am going out for holiday to Goa. Anyone knows any decent profile to give company. Please PM me the contact on an indie or an SP. Seniors please help.

Rimmer069
09-08-18, 21:13
It's cityhotcoll.

The website which you have mentioned leads to Truck Rentals while we all are interested in Fuck Rentals. Please check the address please.

Rimmer069
09-08-18, 21:27
It's cityhotcoll.

Joshua Dsouza
09-08-18, 21:46
Hi all,

I had visited the most talked club in Andheri which is available to pickup chicks. I happen to visit the place at 12.30 am a few of them were above average and rest all were just average maybe not even average but just due to uncertainty glazing lights they were average. A girl bounced at me and was above average I kept my calm but she insisted me to buy drinks and I did so after becoming a bit high went with her in my hotel room for overnight for 8 k. The girl was good in terms of service now cutting in short after the adventure she is calling me 20 times a day and messaging me online to come out with her. I keep ignoring her and she says "aisa karega mere sath (English translation- this is what you will do now). This is annoying and need help from seniors if you have ever came across such situation and how to get over it. I am really very frustrated with her have already blocked her but I made a mistake to give her my personal number and my real name.Tell her about this forum she'll leave you for us.

KoolTemp
09-08-18, 22:39
I am going out for holiday to Goa. Anyone knows any decent profile to give company. Please PM me the contact on an indie or an SP. Seniors please help.I don't know any body in Mumbai who'll go back with you to Goa. But I can help you find in Goa. Just pm me and I'll give you some very good inputs about Goa. Been there for a week and returning now. Will write a FR in Goa forum in few days.

KoolTemp
09-08-18, 22:48
Hi,

I am in Mumbai for 2 days. Returning from Goa actually. Stopped here for some work. But Mumbai is really very bad as I could perceive till now in comparison to Delhi. Rates are higher. Girls are not that good etc etc. If any one can help me with good and genuine Indie contacts with reference than will be really very grateful to him. In return will help you with lots of indie contacts in Delhi and a few in Mumbai (but I guess they are very famous and much talked about in ISG). Please help. PM is on. Promising of return help.

Regards.

Kooltemp.

Booblover1993
09-09-18, 08:18
I joined ISG yesterday. Read many posts. It seems that there are many experienced people here.

I have got number of SP from an escort website.

This is my first time.

SP is calling me to a hotel told by him or is ready to send the girl to my rented apartment. Is it safe to call a girl to our apartment?

Leisure1
09-09-18, 14:00
FR on Ms. P Kaur.

Got an indie via my SP of Andheri (he has always been good, until this time. Although he did tell me that sir, take another one. But seeing the pic, lund controlled over mind).

Book hotel airport metro for 1.5 k for 2 hours. Reached on time. Girl was late by 15 minutes. The moment I opened the room door, I was like, fuck. Drastic photoshop! Anyways, the girl came inside, took money first. Her body was damn good. Full frame. She was only 22 years old. Had seen her ID. She took the money first. Deal was set for 8 k for 2 shots. Immediately handed the cash, to which she called the SP and confirmed. Had a cig with her. She was non-talkative. So tried kissing her to which she was hesitant. No kissing. I was like wtf! I literally told her. Boss, I have paid money, you need to co-operate. Don't make it hard for me. Still, she was like no kissing. Her rack was good. So went to boobs. Big big nipples & good boobs. Played with them & sucked them. But the girl was cold. No response! Fuck! No fingering & no DATY too!

Told her to give me BJ. She said CBJ. I agreed. She just gave a mechanical BJ. Took her in doggy position. Then missionary & asked her to turn back again. To which she said. Again back? You take lot of time. I said turn back. She obliged, turned back & then finished in doggy.

After that, she went to washroom, I called SP & complained about her non-cooperation & she being like a dead fish. Asked him to call the girl in 5 minutes and let her know. Was having a smoke when the SP called her & told her to co-operate & give better service. She said, I am doing what I need to do. She then got some personal calls & was discussing about some personal issues of hers. Fuck, but no talk with me much. Tried talking, but couldn't hold a conversation long. So skipped. After half an hour. Told her, lets have the 2nd round. I didn't kiss, nor did I fondle with her boobs. As I was pissed with her service & attitude. The girl was from Chandigarh. She gave a CBJ. Wanted to make her work for my money. Told her, come on top. She got tired after sometime & said, now you on top. I said, I won't come on top. You stay there & complete it. She knew, now she couldn't say me no. Made her toil & then took her in doggy. Banged her hard like the first round. She squeaked, but didn't yell of pain. Completed my round, immediately dressed up. She was talking with SP to pick her up, to which he said, take money from the guy & come. He will give you. I was already wearing my sandals & I said, I am leaving, you can leave when you feel like & dashed out of the room. Heard her saying SP, he has left.

After reaching home, I gave a piece of mind to SP. To which he said, I told you not to take her. But will make sure, that you get full service oriented girl next time.

Damages 9.5 k.

Body 9/10.

Service: 2/10.

WIR: Never for this girl, but for the SP. He is one of the rare Andheri East SP who gives good girls & his girls never cheat away from their total work as promised.

LbJeff
09-09-18, 16:21
What a scathing response! Difficult to find such honesty on virtual forums these days.

She was actually made a mystery girl in this forum by some idiot seniors. Some member has taken her 10 k 4 hours few years back and that too he felt overpriced.

Also the point to be noted is that she was instructed well by her friend in this forum not to share pic to anyone and instead do video calling. I have seen indies sharing pics which also prove their genuineness. But Elisha is a few among some shit indies who will say I don't share pic but I can do video calling. And then she will give you a time slot to call her. In the entire day she will apply loads of makeup to hide her ugly features and in evening she will do a video call and that also doesn't give us any idea how she is in actual. I mean we need to judge her same like other indies. In the meantime for the past 2 or 3 years many people wrote over hyped FRs on her some even fake FRs also, and in the end they will write she won't come below 20 k. So her friends who are in this forum are themselves to be blamed. You don't need a clue to find those seniors who wrote over hyped reports on her..

BoobsManiac
09-10-18, 02:28
I joined ISG yesterday. Read many posts. It seems that there are many experienced people here.

This is my first time.

SP is calling me to a hotel told by him or is ready to send the girl to my rented apartment. Is it safe to call a girl to our apartment?It will be safe if the girl is no nakhras kind. Try to meet the girl before at some place and then pick her and go to apartment. Directly calling the girl, without even seeing who is coming is a bit risky. You need to first check how is her attitude. That's what I also do if I want to bring to my apartment or hotel. Better to be safe than sorry.

Jaaco
09-10-18, 03:06
The website which you have mentioned leads to Truck Rentals while we all are interested in Fuck Rentals. Please check the address please.Since it's a website, and therefore in the public domain, I'm almost tempted to type out the full name of the website but I'll make it cryptic. It's our city for the first letter, high temperature for the second and a gathering / series of designs with the same theme for the third.

I went thru the website. As mentioned by the monger who first broke this news to us, since the girls depicted have multiple pics, it seems genuine.

The thought I was having was that it's probable that some of the girls were in the trade from before as indies, and joined this website later, in which case our esteemed seniors may have encountered a few through other channels. It seems improbable that all the women in the site are first timers in the trade and have used this website to start their careers.

Just a thought.

Jaaco.

VFM16
09-10-18, 04:53
Thanks for website bro. It has some really hot collection. Have you tried any of them though I am pretty tempted to try Neha.

Such an innocent look. Even Pooja seems cute.

Let me know if you tried any.

Thanks.

Since it's a website, and therefore in the public domain, I'm almost tempted to type out the full name of the website but I'll make it cryptic. It's our city for the first letter, high temperature for the second and a gathering / series of designs with the same theme for the third.

I went thru the website. As mentioned by the monger who first broke this news to us, since the girls depicted have multiple pics, it seems genuine.

The thought I was having was that it's probable that some of the girls were in the trade from before as indies, and joined this website later, in which case our esteemed seniors may have encountered a few through other channels. It seems improbable that all the women in the site are first timers in the trade and have used this website to start their careers.

Just a thought.

Jaaco.

RangeLover
09-10-18, 10:01
There are 3 S spas in Holy Cow building: 1. SW spa, 2. SS spa, and 3. S spa aka T spa.

Which one are you talking about? Based on your description, I think you are talking about number 3. There are many NE therapists there who give extras including Miss Z and Miss S. You can PM me for the details. If you don't have PM, I suggest that you go there a couple of times so that they get comfortable with you. You will definitely get lucky.It was SW spa. I guess since the service was provided was by the counter in charge. That's why she might be hesitant. After massage also when I didn't get any hints I asked her upfront. I also asked her to assign me some other therapist and I can book another session. But she seemed to be very adamant. Newayas which ones do you recommend out of the three for FS?

Sanysh11
09-10-18, 11:40
Yes she is doable in the market for last two odd years tried her, huge boobs and ass and good service, I lost her number (current number which I have ending with 5283 not working) can you help with new number please, on PM

That's right. Was talking about Sabrina aka Sameera. She meets in a hotel in Vile Parle W or Santacruz W now..

BangBanggo
09-10-18, 11:41
Wanted to bang this Girl next door look chick. SP sent the picture for almost 2 weeks ago but never getting an opportunity as I was mostly stuck in city area.

Place. In Malad, again the same place with small cubicles and beds but very secure -- 6/10.

Girl. Picture is photoshoped, she looks 70% same as picture but still sexy girl next door looks. 7/10.

Body. Smell good but.

Not very smooth. She had lot of stretch marks all over the stomach and legs area. 5/10.

Boobs. Somewhere between A+ and "B", pointy tits. Soft and lovely to press and suck. She allowed as long as I was sucking - 8/10.

BBBJ. Good suction, trying to go deep. No drama. She first clean by dick with spry and then started sucking. In between using tissues to clean her mouth. Overall good. -- 8/10.

Service and GFE. No drama. First she was not kin on kissing all over my body as she said her lipsticks will put mark on my body and there is no bathroom for a wash. I said I don't care and then she became wild. Suck by tits, bites here and their, light kissing, good BBBJ and long FJ. There was no word of complained or never said " I don't" -- 9/10.

FJ. Only tried missionary, actually she was smelling good while I was holding her in missionary position. I try not to change the position and keep humping. After a while stop in between, kissed her all over with dick still inserted and hum again. With I would have tried more positions. -- 10/10.

Damage - 3 K including everything.

Pygmalion2012
09-10-18, 12:25
Any other hints for the third word?

Since it's a website, and therefore in the public domain, I'm almost tempted to type out the full name of the website but I'll make it cryptic. It's our city for the first letter, high temperature for the second and a gathering / series of designs with the same theme for the third.

Just a thought.

Jaaco.

TripSolo
09-10-18, 13:21
Hello guys,

Need your help. Traveling to Mumbai for a week, so thought of getting some action there.

Connected with this MILF type inde on SA. Her ID is Cheriesims. Calls herself Simi. I am fine with her pictures, but I want to know how is the experience in terms of her attitude and service.

Also, if anyone knows any stoner inde or pro, please tell me. That is my no. 1 priority.

Thanks in advance.

MyRulez
09-10-18, 14:50
She is still in business, met her on weekend, she now has put on a bit more. Service remains the same. She is now open for backdoor too. But charges extra.

MyRulez.

Yes she is doable in the market for last two odd years tried her, huge boobs and ass and good service, I lost her number (current number which I have ending with 5283 not working) can you help with new number please, on PM.

Xplorer18
09-10-18, 15:28
Guys,

In Mumbai just for a night tomorrow & staying in Andheri East area.

Please help a bro by hooking up with some 'non-con' SPs. Every SP I have tried in past four attempts in the city have sent totally different girls vs the pics shared. The best part is they would be way worse than the pics and claim to be the same girl. One even told me that they receive the pic sent to us before coming so that they know what we have been sent. It seems this is the standard modus operandi.

Please help bhai log with some mid budget genuine SP numbers. I know Mumbai has a big heart & your love will be reciprocated in Blr if ever needed.

Jaaco
09-10-18, 18:41
Any other hints for the third word?The act or process of getting things from different places and bringing them together.

As in 'he has a very good ————— of stamps'.

MumbaiFun1
09-10-18, 22:15
Suhani is a busty, curvy and cuddly young Bhabhi kind of look and looks better in flesh and her photos don't do justice to her.

Suhani invited me in to her relatives very private flat in Malad west. She dressed in a black see-through saree and deep cut blouse with a hip chain. She looked very glamourous and as she started to walk slowly to let me in the main door, her bum cheeks moved very seductively as we walked in to the hall area of the flat all well decorated. I got the money out of the way immediately. Suhani has a very soft pale skin and gorgeous face. Suhani is very friendly and chatty girl who put me at ease immediately and she satisfied my request of GFE with a kinky twist which we had previously discussed. Suhani is very good at communications and speaks very good english and hindi.

The meeting was for a kinky GFE fun. From kissing and cuddling to the desired conclusion. The services offered by Suhani are even much more as everything I wanted.

Communication before the meet was excellent, and I was given clear instructions on how to get to her place and she directed to her place.

On arrival I got the paperwork out of the way, and as soon as Suhani shut the front door we were engaged in french kissing with my hands wondering down on her bum. Suhani was moaning as I caressed her bum with my right hand and my left hand playing with her tits and rubbing those large nipples. Her nipples are extremely sensitive as I liked and sucked it. I was like a hoover sucking her tits with hard biting of nipples, and my fingering her pussy rubbing her clit OMG her moaning got louder and louder and her right hand went straight down my trousers. I asked her to put her hands on the back as we stood near it and started to wank her from behind with all my right-hand fingers in her very wet ****. As she was bent over, her tits hanging down was an opportunity for me to start pulling her nipples. Suhani started to squirt and juices running down her legs.

Suhani asked me to follow her and we walked towards her bedroom. We got into the bedroom where she undressed me and seeing my cock all she could do was to suck it really hard. It was her turn to suck it like a hoover deep throating to chock herself. We had previously agreed that part of our play would be smacking her bum. What an experience as she screamed all the way to orgasmic ecstasy as I obliged her. She lay on bed completely exhausted but as a pro got herself together and put a hood on my cock and rode it like a porn star draining me completely.

We both lay on bed afterwards when Suhani decided to take my cock between her hanging tits to get me hard again and followed with a gentle blow job. Teasing and looking straight at me. I never thought I'the cum again but she found some more spunk out of my balls. Bushed out we lay talking for a while and then it was time for a shower where Suhani joined me to wash with more cock sucking. As I got dressed Suhani made me a cup of tea and we sat in her hall putting the world to right. Suhani never clock watched and our meeting was not rushed in any way as we both genuinely were enjoying each other. I had a business meeting and it was me who finally said goodbye and promised to come back for a second round in a few days' time. What a great meeting.

Donation 15 K for 3 hours.

Mirvlada
09-11-18, 01:23
Guys,

In Mumbai just for a night tomorrow & staying in Andheri East area.

Please help a bro by hooking up with some 'non-con' SPs. Every SP I have tried in past four attempts in the city have sent totally different girls vs the pics shared. The best part is they would be way worse than the pics and claim to be the same girl. One even told me that they receive the pic sent to us before coming so that they know what we have been sent. It seems this is the standard modus operandi.

Please help bhai log with some mid budget genuine SP numbers. I know Mumbai has a big heart & your love will be reciprocated in Blr if ever needed.You can attach the pics of the girl of SP to know whether they are genuine or not.

Joshua Dsouza
09-11-18, 02:35
Any other hints for the third word?The pics are posted from Locanto and other websites. If you do reverse search you'll notice. No SP will openly put pics on internet it's fake.

JustFishing
09-11-18, 03:14
She's a known entity famous for her fire and ice blow jobs. Search for "cherie" and "fire and ice" in the Mumbai forum.

Hello guys,

Need your help. Traveling to Mumbai for a week, so thought of getting some action there.

Connected with this MILF type inde on SA. Her ID is Cheriesims. Calls herself Simi. I am fine with her pictures, but I want to know how is the experience in terms of her attitude and service.

Also, if anyone knows any stoner inde or pro, please tell me. That is my no. 1 priority.

Thanks in advance.

Vdsforfun
09-11-18, 07:37
Hey friends,

I am new to the forum and need some contacts for Mumbai.

Cheers!Guys,

Joined yesterday. Please explain if I have to pay for the yearly subscription to send messages? Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

GopalRao
09-11-18, 07:52
Hi people,

This is a bit late FR, few months old as was busy with work and so didn't get time to post.

With the help of a fellow member got in touch with Abby, a MILF from the western part. She is around 30 years old, little plump due to pregnancy but has toned down a bit because of regular exercise but still needs to lose weight, at present she may have lost some weight, I don't know current situation. Other than that she is clean, decent talking and well behaved lady. She gives excellent BBJ and has good hygiene. Apart from that good DFK and participates in foreplay. One of the best things about her is her big lactating boobs, which at present is a nectar for all those who loves lactating milky boobs. I think the flow of her breast-milk is so heavy and strong that I may say that at present it will be difficult to find other milfs so heavily secreting sweet milk. And the best thing is she gives you complete control of those milky tits and allows you to suck and drink as much as you can. So obviously it was a heaven for me to drink and suck as much as I could, in fact, I would like to mention that I was so thirsty and tired after traveling that I just forgot to drink water, but she was so cooperative with her milk tankers that I literally drank her milk entirely and she produces so much. I was satisfied to my core and the sex was good too. Its for the first time in my life that I have drank so much breast-milk from a lactating lady, never I have experienced anything like this before.

Face- 7.5/10.

Figure- 8/10.

Pussy- Loose a bit for me- 7/10.

Boobs- 10/10 Full lactating boobs and full of milk, now is the best time for lactation lovers, I don't know how long she will be lactating so heavily.

Sex- 8/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 15 k for 3-4 hours.

Dennis Thomas
09-11-18, 12:02
Dear Friends.

Never tried Spa scene and want to try that scene.

How is "Now"Hills Spa, PP, Diamond Nandani. Any review or recommendations. ?

Risks
09-11-18, 12:34
Hi bro,

New to mongering would like to experience this kind. Would be nice if you could guide and share digits.

Suhani is a busty, curvy and cuddly young Bhabhi kind of look and looks better in flesh and her photos don't do justice to her.

Suhani invited me in to her relatives very private flat in Malad west. She dressed in a black see-through saree and deep cut blouse with a hip chain. She looked very glamourous and as she started to walk slowly to let me in the main door, her bum cheeks moved very seductively as we walked in to the hall area of the flat all well decorated. I got the money out of the way immediately. Suhani has a very soft pale skin and gorgeous face. Suhani is very friendly and chatty girl who put me at ease immediately and she satisfied my request of GFE with a kinky twist which we had previously discussed. Suhani is very good at communications and speaks very good english and hindi.

The meeting was for a kinky GFE fun. From kissing and cuddling to the desired conclusion. The services offered by Suhani are even much more as everything I wanted.

Communication before the meet was excellent, and I was given clear instructions on how to get to her place and she directed to her place..

HornyDharam
09-11-18, 17:02

This is my first time.

SP is calling me to a hotel told by him or is ready to send the girl to my rented apartment. Is it safe to call a girl to our apartment?Bro,

You are diving in very dangerous waters. Don't ever call any SP / WG to your apartment. It is very dangerous, They will leverage that situation to extort money from you. Always book a cheap hotel / lodge by yourself and call the SP / WG to that hotel don't ever tell them room number. It is better to meet them in gallery or outside the hotel so that they can't make a scene. So be safe and have a safe mongering.

Mirvlada
09-12-18, 01:34
Bro,

You are diving in very dangerous waters. Don't ever call any SP / WG to your apartment. It is very dangerous, They will leverage that situation to extort money from you. Always book a cheap hotel / lodge by yourself and call the SP / WG to that hotel don't ever tell them room number. It is better to meet them in gallery or outside the hotel so that they can't make a scene. So be safe and have a safe mongering.I agree, only if the SP is old and well known or trusted then only we can call at home or hotel, otherwise no.

JoshuaBLR
09-12-18, 03:02
Folks,

I am in Mumbai for 2 days and I stay at Chembur. Would be great if anyone could PM good contacts in and around Chembur. I life BBW and MILF types. Budget could be anything from 5 - 10 k.

Thanks in Advance.

Josh.

MBrando
09-12-18, 06:53
There are very few genuine independents on locanto. The average charges are 5 K. Look out for ads which do not have pics and phone numbers. They are the genuine ones.

Hello everyone,

I'm in Mumbai for a couple of days I tried contacting SP's from Locanto they are charging 10 k for a few hours are they really trust worthy or should I keep on searching for other independent girls.

Thank you in advance.

JustFishing
09-12-18, 07:43
This girl is leaving Mumbai permanently in 5 days. Last chance to try her before she leaves. PM me if you want to meet her.

Last week I met with Suhana, a petite girl, who was pure GFE. This is the same Suhana who was written about in the Pune forum 1-2 years ago. One of the few indies who is quoting the same price she was quoting 2 years ago.

She is not a looker (average face with some acne) but has a nice, slender body and tight clean pussy. Enjoyed making her cum thrice- twice in DATY and once in missionary. Only con is that she doesn't have a lot of stamina and could manage only 3-4 strokes in WOT. She made up for that with very nice BBJs.

She has small breasts but they are cute and look very proportional. We had a lot of fun french kissing, lots of foreplay and good sex (mainly missionary).

Trad1420
09-12-18, 10:41
Hi all,

Pleasure to be a subscribed member here though have been only a reader here.

Look forward having good time here.

MBrando
09-12-18, 12:00
If you like BBWs there is a BBW from Chembur on locanto who is genuine. Can send you the link if you PM me.

JoshuaBL.

I am in Mumbai for 2 days and I stay at Chembur. Would be great if anyone could PM good contacts in and around Chembur. I life BBW and MILF types. Budget could be anything from 5 - 10 k.

Thanks in advance.

SexGuy2799
09-12-18, 12:35
Hi guys,

Many thanks to a senior for sharing Ritu's number.

Ritu own flat andher W digits ending 945. Am looking at trying her out next week. Any latest reviews in her? Also how much should I pay? I fixed 8 k all in 2 hrs.

Advice needed. Thanks.

MadMax12
09-12-18, 13:13
Looking for good and in budget contact. Con reciprocate with some I have.

SexGuy2799
09-12-18, 17:46
Ya its sad we're losing a good one. She's moving out of town for good.

This girl is leaving Mumbai permanently in 5 days. Last chance to try her before she leaves. PM me if you want to meet her.

Hriteshk85
09-12-18, 20:16
Hello friends,

I have found one contact on net. Name Riya. Digit ending with 096.

She's asking 5 k for ST. Place for meeting is Malad West.

She also have another number.

Can anyone tried this bird.

I m planning to meet her in next week.

Is she reliable? Anyone tested yet?

Help will be appreciated.

MumbaiFun1
09-12-18, 22:17
Rohan BLR. Please clear your inbox. Thanks!

DesiNoah
09-13-18, 03:00
Hey,

Can you post her pic?

BoobsManiac
09-13-18, 04:07
Hi guys,

Many thanks to a senior for sharing Ritu's number.

Ritu own flat andher W digits ending 945. Am looking at trying her out next week. Any latest reviews in her? Also how much should I pay? I fixed 8 k all in 2 hrs.

Advice needed. Thanks.She is MILF kinda lady. Boobs are good. Try to bring her down to 6 k for 2.8 k is too much. If asking for 8 k tell her to include anal also. But beware that her earlier place was raided by LE. So be careful while going for incall.

BoobsManiac
09-13-18, 04:10
There are very few genuine independents on locanto. The average charges are 5 K. Look out for ads which do not have pics and phone numbers. They are the genuine ones.Not really like that. Even Priya from Lokhandwala was having a genuine ad with pics and real phone number. And even Monika BBW from Kandivali. Sometimes you can find gems also if you are lucky.

Viiki
09-13-18, 05:51
Hello friends,

Help will be appreciated.Have met Riya with number ending in 542. She is a decent bang.

BoobsManiac
09-13-18, 06:02
Have met Riya with number ending.Decent bang but with small boobs, few among bong girls will have small boobs, otherwise bong beauties are boob lovers heaven.

RockMeBaby
09-13-18, 12:02
Folks,

I am in Mumbai for 2 days and Woukd be staying in Dahisar. Would be great if anyone could PM good contacts in and around Dahisar, Borivali or Airport. I like Girls who does DFK, 69 and good racks. Budget could be anything from 5 - 10 k.

Thanks in advance.

BangBanggo
09-13-18, 15:41
Hello friends,

Help will be appreciated.Did she shared picture? I know Ria from Malad ending 4542. She is very good. You can see my FR on her.

Urslovinly
09-13-18, 15:46
She is undoubtedly a fantastic lady. I loved her company.

Hi people,

This is a bit late FR, few months old as was busy with work and so didn't get time to post.

With the help of a fellow member got in touch with Abby, a MILF from the western part. She is around 30 years old, little plump due to pregnancy but has toned down a bit because of regular exercise but still needs to lose weight, at present she may have lost some weight, I don't know current situation. Other than that she is clean, decent talking and well behaved lady. She gives excellent BBJ and has good hygiene. Apart from that good DFK and participates in foreplay. One of the best things about her is her big lactating boobs, which at present is a nectar for all those who loves lactating milky boobs. I think the flow of her breast-milk is so heavy and strong that I may say that at present it will be difficult to find other milfs so heavily secreting sweet milk. And the best thing is she gives you complete control of those milky tits and allows you to suck and drink as much as you can. So obviously it was a heaven for me to drink and suck as much as I could, in fact, I would like to mention that I was so thirsty and tired after traveling that I just forgot to drink water, but she was so cooperative with her milk tankers that I literally drank her milk entirely and she produces so much. I was satisfied to my core and the sex was good too.

Sxenv
09-13-18, 15:59
Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing fine. Will be visiting Mumbai for first time and that too for only 2 days. Requesting seniors here for their guidance for any good pickup bars or indies. Also read a lot about NL, is it recommended for a newbie.

Anyone requiring any help in Kolkata or Delhi, feel free to drop a pm.

Cheers.

Dennis Thomas
09-13-18, 17:48
Riya Catalog in Malad West is a good one although boobs are very very small, A cup size, rest all OK, good looking and enjoys sex. Doesn't allow fingering fearing bruises from finger nails (though I had trimmed nails then).

You can refer my FR here.

Enjoy.

Hello friends,

HardSolidNThik
09-13-18, 19:43
Friends,

Coming to Mumbai for s short tour next week. Can anybody share me Abby's (lactating babe) digits, charges and reference?

Will be highly obliged.

Thanks in advance.

Hriteshk85
09-13-18, 21:36
Hello friends,

Help will be appreciated.I'm talking about the girl in picture. Is she same?

BoobsManiac
09-14-18, 02:48
I'm talking about the girl in picture. Is she same?LOL and people were talking about the other Riya hahahaha.

Dennis Thomas
09-14-18, 05:19
This is different Ms. Riya and not the one I met.

I'm talking about the girl in picture. Is she same?

Rahul2030
09-14-18, 07:06
Tried this place at ch. Its a small place and looks very scary.

Booked an appointment with local. Miss P.

Looks: 5/10.

Service. Very average (5/10).

Damage- 1.5 + 1.5.

WIR. No.

Probably the service was not good because it was my first time. I am not sure.

Nrao8465
09-14-18, 07:57
Hello all friends,

I am new to ISG and wanted to pen down one of my experience.

Through online website, decided to meet a lady called Rakhi. Looking at her assets I got excited and contacted her. She is late 20's and boobs are very big, may be 36 D. Nice attitude and little shy. She is not so fair but decent enough to cause an erection. We had 2 pops session and I loved banging her from doggy position. She is not a good kisser in my experience but overall it was OK for me. I had called her to my hotel and I think she has her place also, but I didn't ask about that.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10.

Figure- 8/10 well maintained.

Hygiene- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Damage- She quoted me 10 but I brought her down to 8 k for 2 pops at my place.

WIR- May be not sure.

MBrando
09-14-18, 08:40
I have met a Riya recently. Do you have last digits of her other number, then I can confirm.

Trad1420
09-14-18, 08:58
This is my first post here. Had been to the spansh sun in the Ironman area. Decoding this took some time but was a fun.

Took 90 min. Don't remember the NE name. Excellent slow jhonny and prostrate massage for almost 20 minutes. Once done then a good head massage.

No DFKs which is OK with me.

Damages- 2.5 k counter.

Extras- 1.5 k.

Apologies if I paid more.

MBrando
09-14-18, 09:29
Pics look good. Whats she charging?

Hello brother's.

Need review about MILF dipti gupta from Mira road.

Her digits end with 614.

SexGuy2799
09-14-18, 13:56
Ya bro, thanks. I got to know about it later after I got in touch with her. Am staying away from her completely. Don't want any shit.

She is MILF kinda lady. Boobs are good. Try to bring her down to 6 k for 2.8 k is too much. If asking for 8 k tell her to include anal also. But beware that her earlier place was raided by LE. So be careful while going for incall.

Jpdixx
09-14-18, 14:37
Feeling hungry after some useless meetings called and book an appointment at Country with K.

Being a weekday, it seemed like a good day to go to given that the counter-man was not busy and, in fact, chatty!

From the moment go, K was super GFE. She has no massage tricks but the rest of the stuff was mind blowing. I returned all the favours (yes, for the first time, I massaged a masseuse!

Overall, super fun experience!!

Came out very satisfied and chatted some more with the manager. He sold me the membership which, I think, is good value for money given the high donations inside!

Cheers.

RockyBiason1
09-14-18, 17:33
Hi,

Can across a SP Meetali, digits ending with 935.

Basis initial conversation, she seems good with nice brain.

Has anyone had any experience with her?

I am going to try her this weekend.

Rocky.