PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

BoobsManiac
09-15-18, 01:43
Hi,

Can across a SP Meetali, digits ending with 935.

Basis initial conversation, she seems good with nice brain.

Has anyone had any experience with her?

I am going to try her this weekend.

Rocky.Is it SP or indie Meetali?

BoobsManiac
09-15-18, 02:27
All please note that I have stopped interaction with the following group or individuals-.

1. Those whose FR doesn't contain any pic.

2. Those who are cryptic in writing girls full name or full damage.

3. Those who have written a post on Elisha. Probably those are overhyped.

So in case I am responding I hope I have clarified the same above.

BoobsManiac
09-15-18, 03:41
All please note that I have stopped interaction with the following group or individuals-.

So in case I am responding I hope I have clarified the same above.Correction for the last line-.

"So in case I am not responding I hope I have clarified the same above."

RockyBiason1
09-15-18, 04:41
She is a inde.

HotMale1984
09-15-18, 04:57
Every FR of Miss E is written but we haven't seen her for a long time right? How is she how much Photo-shopped she is right?

I think we have an absolute right to see on whom people are spending so much almost 20 k for 2 pops + 5 star hotel and Vodka and chocolates.

So with that respect I decided to post the pic of Miss E for everyone to see. Because I have received some PM in my inbox asking is she really worth 20 k for 2 pops from newbies and seniors all alike.

I am posting it here so that all can see Miss E after long time. I think her pics deserve to be exposed more often in this forum as she is discussed quite often. LOL.

Note- This pic is heavily photo-shopped, she is not that much Fair complexioned in reality. And she has a really broad face more than this pic and scars also. She hides it with make up. Not natural.

Happy mongering.

BM.This pic is at least 3-4 years old. I had met her about 6 months back or probably earlier. Her features have now gotten used up to the extent that they are no longer worth paying 20 k. In fact I paid her only 10 k, she created a huge drama in hotel but me being their regular customer, they picked her and made her leave the hotel.

She looks older than what she is. Her story telling ability has kind off not upgraded in many years and lacks big time. I in fact got bored of her stories during the sessions. Her sensual molestation skills can only attract people who never have watched morning their life. Her pussy smelled bad, guess she was on her period and she didn't disclose.

All in all, please ignore or avoid Elisha.

Bholu
09-15-18, 07:16

So in case I am responding I hope I have clarified the same above.Any effects on this forum?

Nrao8465
09-15-18, 07:27
Feeling hungry after some useless meetings called and book an appointment at Country with K.

Being a weekday, it seemed like a good day to go to given that the counter-man was not busy and, in fact, chatty!

From the moment go, K was super GFE. She has no massage tricks but the rest of the stuff was mind blowing. I returned all the favours (yes, for the first time, I massaged a masseuse!

Overall, super fun experience!!

Came out very satisfied and chatted some more with the manager. He sold me the membership which, I think, is good value for money given the high donations inside!

Cheers.Great FR, what were the damages brother? I am thinking of going there too.

SamyBhagWat
09-15-18, 07:35
Hi all,

It was a lucky Friday for me. I went to A club in a 5 star hotel in Juhu. Was lucky to spot a beautiful girl from Ukraine. Politely asked for company for the night which she agreed for 20 k.

Had fun with her whole night. These chicas offer way better sex than indian girls. She is here for a month.

Looks: 10/10.

Body: 9/10.

Sex: 8/10.

I would love to share contacts with known members and seniors only.

I don't keep pics of any girls. So can't share.

Its raining chicas in Mumbai.

Adaziz546
09-15-18, 13:56
Just purchased premium subscription, quite fascinated that service started immediately.

PM is active now.

For starters can anyone share details of Abby, I just need lactating indes.

Thanks.

Jpdixx
09-15-18, 15:39
8 k inside. 2. k outside (membership rate).

Great FR, what were the damages brother? I am thinking of going there too.

BoobsManiac
09-15-18, 15:55
Any effects on this forum?No effects on me at least. LOL.

BoobsManiac
09-15-18, 15:59
This pic is at least 3-4 years old. I had met her about 6 months back or probably earlier. Her features have now gotten used up to the extent that they are no longer worth paying 20 k. In fact I paid her only 10 k, she created a huge drama in hotel but me being their regular customer, they picked her and made her leave the hotel.

She looks older than what she is. Her story telling ability has kind off not upgraded in many years and lacks big time. I in fact got bored of her stories during the sessions. Her sensual molestation skills can only attract people who never have watched morning their life. Her pussy smelled bad, guess she was on her period and she didn't disclose.

All in all, please ignore or avoid Elisha.People should have avoided her 2 years back. It's only because of Seniors like Mr Fruitarian and RajFunLoving that she was hyped so much that people were duped of their hard earned money. I have her latest pic also hahahaha. But what's the use she looks the same shit as she was some years back. I will attach in some time.

BoobsManiac
09-15-18, 16:02
She is a inde.Yeah that's what. When you wrote SP I was confused. She generally quotes high. How much she told you?

RedAlloy
09-15-18, 20:48
Guys,

Any review on gracy ending 164 quotes 15 k. Is she worth. Anybody tasted recently.

Last week visited NL, 3.5 k slot 1B2 f. Girl name-Simran. She was very sexy. Got very good BJ And fully involved in act, she masturbated in front of me and even I ejaculated before her orgasm. She was telling me to finger her and press boobs very tightly. Never met such sexy girl.

Joshua Dsouza
09-16-18, 02:10
Friends,

Coming to Mumbai for s short tour next week. Can anybody share me Abby's (lactating babe) digits, charges and reference?

Will be highly obliged.

Thanks in advance.She's a fat. Some FRs says she's in desperate need of money so why are you paying 10-15 k desperately for her. Check her pics and you'll know she's north worth more then 5 k.

Nrao8465
09-16-18, 03:40
8 k inside. 2. k outside (membership rate).Is it 8 k for extras. I checked in some earlier reports it was mentioned as 7 k for extras. Has it increased by 1 k. Then it's almost equivalent to an indie rate. How much time you spent bro?

Zeest
09-16-18, 04:32
Guys,

Any review on gracy ending 164 quotes 15 k. Is she worth. Anybody tasted recently.

Last week visited NL, 3.5 k slot 1B2 f. Girl name-Simran. She was very sexy. Got very good BJ And fully involved in act, she masturbated in front of me and even I ejaculated before her orgasm. She was telling me to finger her and press boobs very tightly. Never met such sexy girl.Wrote about her recently. She has a great body, uniformly dusky complexion and is great turn on when you see her. But she barely engaged in the act and closed her eyes as soon as I entered her. She was in a hurry to leave so insisted that we try the second ad shot immediately after the 1st. Overall, she a great body to fuck if her mind falls in the right place. I would avoid her. Up to you now.

RockyBiason1
09-16-18, 05:37
She quoted 12 k for 2 hours.

Well it's really high but worth trying.

AngryMartian
09-16-18, 07:39
Hi guys,

I am active in Delhi scene. Just came to Mumbai fora few days. Staying in Thane. Request you guys for WG / SP digits. Will provide Delhi contacts in exchange.

Cheers.

AM.

BoobsManiac
09-16-18, 15:42
Hello all!

Hope all are getting their pipes cleaned. I got cleaned mine today.

Another Sunday, Chembur was the spot.

A personal well known SP of Mumbai was insisting from a very long time to avail his services cause I was sticking with indies for the past many months. So with his insistence tried a Nepali girl Miss Kokae, who is involved with an academic institution in contract basis in Chembur. I told SP before only that I will pay only half if the service was not what he promised.

Service flat was arranged nearby to the institution itself, so no hassle for traveling for the girl and she spent the maximum time. Her ancestors are from Nepal, she settled in India, wow I tasted a real Nepali Momo haha. Service involved everything CIM, Anal, rimming, you name it and she does. After a long time I would say a proper Nepali fuck. Dick is still in limp mode while typing this.

Face- 8/10 Cute Nepali.

Boobs- 7/10 small as per BM standard.

Figure- 8/10 better than Nikki and Cindy, More taller, tightness is one word to describe her.

Service- 9.5/10 Frontdoor and Backdoor split wide open.

Attitude- Little shy but better than average SP girls.

Damage- 8 k + 0.5 k personally to girl. After so many months I spent 8.5 k, I. E more than my 5 k-6 k range.

WIR- Yes to SP, his items change very rapidly though. Also the girl told me about her other contract basis Nepali colleagues from the institution, so need to crack her more before she flies.

Ciao, BM.

Exnri
09-16-18, 16:45
Folks,

Till 2-3 years ago, Mumbai was the a lousy place to monger. The indies. Nonexistent or very low quality. The SPs. Mostly cheats. Reading the forum now, it seems mostly the same. So many posts about Country Spa, which in itself is such an average place. And would not get a mention in any other city forum.

How could this be? One of the most vibrant cities in India. The HQ of the film industry and the hub of the modeling scene. One would expect there to be tons of indies and agent-type SPs who can connect us to wannabe models etc.

Does anyone have an explanation? Mumbai is otherwise a city where things get done more efficiently than anywhere else in India, so I think I am missing something here.

EmirelLeuch12
09-16-18, 17:23
Hi,

Can you PM the details of the girl.

I am new to mongering from sub urbs.

It would be great if you can share the contacts.

Wanted to bang this Girl next door look chick. SP sent the picture for almost 2 weeks ago but never getting an opportunity as I was mostly stuck in city area.

Place. In Malad, again the same place with small cubicles and beds but very secure -- 6/10.

Girl. Picture is photoshoped, she looks 70% same as picture but still sexy girl next door looks. 7/10.

Body. Smell good but.

Not very smooth. She had lot of stretch marks all over the stomach and legs area. 5/10.

Boobs. Somewhere between A+ and "B", pointy tits. Soft and lovely to press and suck. She allowed as long as I was sucking - 8/10..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bholu
09-16-18, 17:25
Folks,

Till 2-3 years ago, Mumbai was the a lousy place to monger. The indies. Nonexistent or very low quality. The SPs. Mostly cheats. Reading the forum now, it seems mostly the same. So many posts about Country Spa, which in itself is such an average place. And would not get a mention in any other city forum.

How could this be? One of the most vibrant cities in India. The HQ of the film industry and the hub of the modeling scene. One would expect there to be tons of indies and agent-type SPs who can connect us to wannabe models etc.

Does anyone have an explanation? Mumbai is otherwise a city where things get done more efficiently than anywhere else in India, so I think I am missing something here.Availability and quietly is good but due to Hi standard and costly lifestyle this service is also expensive compare to Delhi and Kolkatta.

Pagal Chacha
09-16-18, 17:34
Folks,

Does anyone have an explanation? Mumbai is otherwise a city where things get done more efficiently than anywhere else in India, so I think I am missing something here.Yes explanation is Right wing Shiv Sena.

Al8795
09-16-18, 18:13
Got her contact from locanto digits ending 929, quoted 5 k 2 pops at her flat at andhree east. Done video call looks okay. Locanto is known for scammers so bit wary here; so fellow brothers any review would greatly help your brother out here.

Heisenberg101
09-16-18, 20:43
Guys,

I have a very genuine query.

As per the immoral traffic prevention act, the act of prostitution is not illegal, but owning brothels (Any place with more than two sex workers), kerb-crawling, offering sex in a public area, seeking sexual favors in exchange of money in a public area, illicit activities in hotels, and pandering is termed illegal.

That being said, why aren't indies out in the open advertising their services?

Heisenberg101
09-16-18, 20:55
This SP, called himself Scott, but his whatsapp status reads "Jai Mata di" and Mata's pic!

He spoke good English over call and offered good ones for 5 K.

Seemed genuine but can't be too sure these days.

Anyone has had any experience?

Number ends with 471.

Nrao8465
09-17-18, 02:23
This SP, called himself Scott, but his whatsapp status reads "Jai Mata di" and Mata's pic!

He spoke good English over call and offered good ones for 5 K.

Seemed genuine but can't be too sure these days.

Anyone has had any experience?

Number ends with 471.Bro,

If he is from Sakinaka area then you have to be careful and alert. I once had a very bad experience with Sakinaka SP. 5 k is their standard rate but the girl will be of pathetic quality and service can't be guaranteed. If he asks advance better avoid him. Rest up to your choice.

Nrao8465
09-17-18, 02:24
Yes explanation is Right wing Shiv Sena.What a straight forward and on the dot answer. Very much true.

PrannayK
09-17-18, 04:24
Hey fellow monger,

Writing this report from Mumbai International Airport. I am from USA, was in India after 5 yrs. Had a wonder full stay for 7 days in Delhi and 3 days In Mumbai. I would like to thank all the fellow monger in Delhi and Mumbai forum for extending help with Indies and other Clubbing Contact. Though Delhi was great to explore, I had bad experience in Mumbai. I was in touch with Ms Elisha for last 3 days now over WhatsApp / Video calls / Phone calls. She is a delight to talk and a beautiful lady. We discussed all possible ways to enjoy our time which was planned for 16th Sep Sunday. She had asked for 20 K for 4 hrs and 40 K for night which I was OK to offer. Her ideas on getting Saree Sexy Lingerie and other naughty stuff to explore kinky things had taken me by surprise. She told me she a model working with big brands which is doubt after all this.

Till Saturday night she was perfectly OK to come over with my hotel details being shared to her. Don't know what happened on Sunday evening just before coming she ditched me by saying that she is not comfortable to come. God knows why.

Am writing this FR to caution fellow mongers to be careful while getting in touch with her. If any one of you have recently met her or have been ditched like me so share your experience over forum or PM me.

But on the brighter side I met another hot lady whom I met at the Mumbai club which his a famous Pick up point. So night well spent. Thanks Mumbai.

See you India.

Zeest
09-17-18, 06:15
What a straight forward and on the dot answer. Very much true.Would love to understand this better. How are they responsible for the poor scene? If at all, I thought MPs like RenC which are run by local raajnitik parties must have full blessing of the SS. Pardon, my ignorance and digression, but I'm not fully aware of the local politics but keen to know a bit more.

BoobsManiac
09-17-18, 06:19
Hey fellow monger,

Writing this report from Mumbai International Airport. I am from USA, was in India after 5 yrs. Had a wonder full stay for 7 days in Delhi and 3 days In Mumbai. I would like to thank all the fellow monger in Delhi and Mumbai forum for extending help with Indies and other Clubbing Contact. Though Delhi was great to explore, I had bad experience in Mumbai. I was in touch with Ms Elisha for last 3 days now over WhatsApp / Video calls / Phone calls. She is a delight to talk and a beautiful lady. We discussed all possible ways to enjoy our time which was planned for 16th Sep Sunday. She had asked for 20 K for 4 hrs and 40 K for night which I was OK to offer. Her ideas on getting Saree Sexy Lingerie and other naughty stuff to explore kinky things had taken me by surprise. She told me she a model working with big brands which is doubt after all this.

Till Saturday night she was perfectly OK to come over with my hotel details being shared to her. Don't know what happened on Sunday evening just before coming she ditched me by saying that she is not comfortable to come. God knows why..I have heard about Brain Drain from India to USA and its really true that people really lose their brains. Hahahaha. Instead of a number of bad reviews about her recently you still decided to meet her, thinking that you can take advantage of a stronger Dollar versus Rupee. But alas, your plans failed. Sorry to hear that. By the way who was that great soul who gave you her number? We would like to know. She is not a model, she is a cheap WG supported by her friend cum boyfriend in this forum.

As far as Elisha is concerned she is learning a new tribal dance of the Masai-Mara tribe from Sahara desert to impress her customers that's why she ditched you at the last moment because she couldn't learn her dance moves properly. Better luck next time. Ask Trump to stay away from Stormy Daniels in future ROFL.

Love from India.

BM.

MBrando
09-17-18, 06:44
In that case you have to take a good hotel like Tunga etc and book as single and let the girl come direct to your room without going to reception.

Hi guys,

Looking for a good hotel for action in Vashi, where ID is not mandatory for lady (or PAN card is acceptable).

Will appreciate any hint.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering!

MBrando
09-17-18, 06:47
Indies also lead a normal life otherwise, hence carry the risk of being recognised which is why they advertise discretely and prefer referrals. So more than the law they are afraid of being exposed to family and friends.

Guys,

As per the immoral traffic prevention act, the act of prostitution is not illegal, but owning brothels (Any place with more than two sex workers), kerb-crawling, offering sex in a public area, seeking sexual favors in exchange of money in a public area, illicit activities in hotels, and pandering is termed illegal.

That being said, why aren't indies out in the open advertising their services?

Zando Tan
09-17-18, 07:09
Is it 8 k for extras. I checked in some earlier reports it was mentioned as 7 k for extras. Has it increased by 1 k. Then it's almost equivalent to an indie rate. How much time you spent bro?7 k for FS and 2. 9 K (with taxes) counter charges. Just went yesterday. I had earlier made a blunder and ended up at the wrong Country place but thought I'd correct that mistake this weekend. They don't allow you to see a line up but do yourself a HUGE favour and don't let them assign you a therapist. Especially not Miss K. While you are guaranteed a sure-shot with K she is WAY past her prime, in her 40's and with a receding hair line.

To my dismay, after exiting after the massage saw a few of the ladies that work there just chilling in the hall way charging their phones and some of them were actually easily 7's or 8's young and slim but for some reason they try and push K to new clients.

MaryJaneLover
09-17-18, 07:20
Folks,

Does anyone have an explanation? Mumbai is otherwise a city where things get done more efficiently than anywhere else in India, so I think I am missing something here.Bro,

Anybody who lands a model is keeping it secret as the general impression is that once introduced on ISG the rates skyrocket. Wannabe models are available for 10-15 k while better recognizable faces range from 20-100 k. Getting the right SP is a challenge, as there are many conmen around. Some members claim to have good contacts, but they are not for sharing seemingly. So yeah, the going is tough. Some guys are genuine so just keep trying your luck.

Best of,

MJ.

MaryJaneLover
09-17-18, 07:22
Yes explanation is Right wing Shiv Sena.Hahaha, while I don't fully agree, the succinctness is hilarious and partly true too.

MaryJaneLover
09-17-18, 07:26
Guys,

That being said, why aren't indies out in the open advertising their services?Bro,

In India, soliciting is illegal so while you may engage a prostitute, she cannot be asking for money for sex, let alone advertising. Similarly you can't be asking gals if they will accept money for sex. This Draconian law is the father of all contradictions but it's the law. So you need to basically convince such a lady to join you for sex, and in the end of you pay her it's your choice and no harm done. LOL. Fat chance of that happening though!

JustFishing
09-17-18, 07:51
Anyone who has interacted with me will know that I have never promoted Abby or any other girl. My FR of Abby (#37307) is a factual account and readers can judge for themselves if it sounds promotional. Other than that, I have written about Abby just twice (#38647 and #25532) where I have mentioned that she is available again. Again absolutely factual posts.

If anyone has approached me for Abby's contact, I have shared it but always after telling the other person to negotiate the price. The most recent example was Rockyhotty1990 who approached me on Friday.

TheGreatStud
09-17-18, 09:48
Hello all!

A personal well known SP of Mumbai was insisting from a very long time to avail his services cause I was sticking with indies for the past many months. So with his insistence tried a Nepali girl Miss Kokae, who is involved with an academic institution in contract basis in Chembur. I told SP before only that I will pay only half if the service was not what he promised.

Service flat was arranged nearby to the institution itself, so no hassle for traveling for the girl and she spent the maximum time. Her ancestors are from Nepal, she settled in India, wow I tasted a real Nepali Momo haha. Service involved everything CIM, Anal, rimming, you name it and she does. After a long time I would say a proper Nepali fuck. Dick is still in limp mode while typing this..BM sir,

I have been reading your FRs. You surprised me as how you have been cracking non WG girls at such a low price. Many things to be learned from you. You also have been accusing some members to be pimps as they seem to be marketing girls at very high price. But looking at your recent FR, it seems that you seem to be marketing that SP or the girl. Looking at her pic, she clearly won't look more than 3 k for most mongers. You had paid her 8 k. Perhaps the same logic would be applying to you.

Maddy Mumbai
09-17-18, 11:28
Feeling hungry after some useless meetings called and book an appointment at Country with K.

Being a weekday, it seemed like a good day to go to given that the counter-man was not busy and, in fact, chatty!

From the moment go, K was super GFE. She has no massage tricks but the rest of the stuff was mind blowing. I returned all the favours (yes, for the first time, I massaged a masseuse!

Overall, super fun experience!!

Came out very satisfied and chatted some more with the manager. He sold me the membership which, I think, is good value for money given the high donations inside!

Cheers.What is this country K?

EcstacyAndMore
09-17-18, 11:48
Will be lovely if you drop her coordinates here. She looks like a dream.

The rains have made me a raging bull.

Tasted this girl, about 85% Katrina Kaif Lookalike.

Detailed FR will be posted soon.

BM.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

JustFishing
09-17-18, 11:56
No offense, bro, but this girl seems like a regular SP girl. Not worth more than 4 K for two pops. Many much better looking girls available for 8 K.

Hello all!

A personal well known SP of Mumbai was insisting from a very long time to avail his services cause I was sticking with indies for the past many months. So with his insistence tried a Nepali girl Miss Kokae, who is involved with an academic institution in contract basis in Chembur. I told SP before only that I will pay only half if the service was not what he promised..

TheNotorious
09-17-18, 14:00
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in Mumbai for a few days over the next week and was looking for some indy contacts.

My last visit was quite dry.

I'd prefer if the girl can speak at least some English as I cannot speak Hindi or other Indian languages, and I'll mainly be arranging outcalls to my 5* hotel in the city, so she should look the part.

Budget is no bar.

Would really appreciate the help and can share many Dubai and Abu Dhabi contacts if anyone's interested.

Thanks.

BusyMan64
09-17-18, 14:03
7 k for FS and 2. 9 K (with taxes) counter charges. Just went yesterday. I had earlier made a blunder and ended up at the wrong Country place but thought I'd correct that mistake this weekend. They don't allow you to see a line up but do yourself a HUGE favour and don't let them assign you a therapist. Especially not Miss K. While you are guaranteed a sure-shot with K she is WAY past her prime, in her 40's and with a receding hair line.

To my dismay, after exiting after the massage saw a few of the ladies that work there just chilling in the hall way charging their phones and some of them were actually easily 7's or 8's young and slim but for some reason they try and push K to new clients.Bro,

I feel again you went to wrong place.

K is not past her prime. Neither she is 40+. She is young and tight. You must have met some other K.

Also they never push any girl; you can book therapist known to you while calling.

They don't have a hall where girls can seat and charge cell phones. They seat in small lobby.

Bro- it seems again you went to wrong place / wrong miss K.

Better luck next time- trust forum friends- if we say collection there is 8/10 then it is.

Regards.

MaryJaneLover
09-17-18, 14:38
Hi brothers,

Have made contact with this girl Vaishali (digits ending 439) with own flat in darkness area. Met her on AFF. Anybody tasted her? What should be the appropriate damages? Any help will be much appreciated.

JustFishing
09-17-18, 14:59
There's a new therapist called Miss Biel at peace spa in Holy Cow. I opted to try someone new instead of going with the therapists I had tried before. Turns out it wasn't a very wise decision.

Miss J is plump and average looking with medium sized somewhat saggy breasts. The massage itself was OK (not great and not bad). She gave me a decent bum massage and when I started caressing her ass to return the favour, she popped the extra service question. Told her that I would pay 2 K but would like there to be unrestricted fun. She agreed.

Turns out that unrestricted wasn't something she was ready for. No kissing (which in hindsight was not a bad thing because she had a bad cold) and no hard sucking of her nipples (not that I was going to suck them that hard). Got her to pull her slacks and panties down to her knees and urged her to lie back so that I could taste her pussy. She agreed but the position was untenable because she wouldn't pull off her slacks. So I had to be satisfied with fingering her pussy while she gave me a hand job. The hand job was decent and after some time I ejaculated hard.

All this while, I was fingering her clit and pussy. What really surprised me was that after all my digital manipulation, her pussy was still as dry as the Thar. This was a first for me and told me that she just wasn't enjoying herself. Maybe because it was just her third day at that spa or maybe because I hadn't found her buttons. Whatever the reason, I won't be trying her again because I like it when the girl gets into the act herself.

Told her that I would not be paying 2 K for this kind of participation. She took a little convincing but then agreed to 1.5 K.

WIR: Not to this therapist, Yes to this spa.

XxWolf
09-17-18, 15:32
Had been a while since I had visited the Country Spa. So had called to book an appointment. Unfortunately my regular Ms. K was not available. Decided to try someone new and decided to go with Ms. S.

She's petit looking with a cute face and great hair. She entered the room and I lay down on the table. Usually Ms. K there is no formality and she gets on her knees to start some fun. But it's always fun and exciting to start with someone new, break the ice and tease. As soon as I lay down, Ms. S removed the disposable and spanked the ass. She giggled and got on the table and started with light kisses on the neck and back. Since we had skipped the whole breaking the ice and teasing phase I turned around and started DFK. Then fixed the deal with her for everything on the menu for 7 k. I usually pay 6 k to Ms. K and told S that since it's the first time I'm paying 7 but to be a regular means I will pay 6. She was happy to say yes (don't think she would have said no. Will only know when I visit her next).

She has a great body with amazing breasts of atleast see cup. Has a flat stomach but some loose skin (pregnancy maybe? Started with a short lived B2 B. Soon she started and Gave a good BJ and played with the bum. Didn't do any rimming but will have to train her for that. Nice pussy for DATY which got her completely wet and she just wanted sex then. Fucked her in WOT, doggy, sideways and finally miss. Once I finished. She just latched on to me started tightening her pussy and moved around. I was worried that the see may come off. So as much fun as it might have been, quickly removed the the.

Went in to clean ourselves where she was being playful and got on her knees and sucked me for sometime again. Came out and wiped ourselves. This is where Thais know GFE. She lay down naked next to me on the table and chit chatted a bit and played around made out etc. Just when I was getting ready for round two, we realised time was up. Got dressed and left.

Ratings:

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Pussy: 7. 5/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: atleast once more.

P.S.- on the way out saw Romeo's GF who looked very cute. Any reviews on her service?

XxWolf
09-17-18, 15:34
I think you've tried some other Ms. K and the one spoken about most often is not 40 and doesn't have any receding hairline.

7 k for FS and 2. 9 K (with taxes) counter charges. Just went yesterday. I had earlier made a blunder and ended up at the wrong Country place but thought I'd correct that mistake this weekend. They don't allow you to see a line up but do yourself a HUGE favour and don't let them assign you a therapist. Especially not Miss K. While you are guaranteed a sure-shot with K she is WAY past her prime, in her 40's and with a receding hair line.

To my dismay, after exiting after the massage saw a few of the ladies that work there just chilling in the hall way charging their phones and some of them were actually easily 7's or 8's young and slim but for some reason they try and push K to new clients.

XxWolf
09-17-18, 15:36
The usual going rate is 7 k (which is already very high). Can negotiate it down to 6 k with regulars.

As a general request to others, please don't push it to 8 k. Be firm and say you've been paying and will continue to pay 7/6 k.

Is it 8 k for extras. I checked in some earlier reports it was mentioned as 7 k for extras. Has it increased by 1 k. Then it's almost equivalent to an indie rate. How much time you spent bro?

BoobsManiac
09-17-18, 15:59
I would be very happy if you can find a girl or a SP in Mumbai who can give you a 25 year old girl willing for Anal, Multiple CIM, Rimming and everything dirty which you have seen in your entire mongering life plus 4 hours of AC service apartment and car drop facility to the near transportation hub at the nominal price of 3 k. I will be blessed. Because the same SP which I know has stocks of 3 k, 2 k range also. And even if I have spent 8 k, I am more than happy because I have saved money from the start of the year by not spending on costly indies and if I get carnal experience of 4 hours why should I not spend on the same. Even I also earn, am not so poor haha LOL. 8 k is not 20 k by the way LOL. Please post a similar experience like mine which I have mentioned above and enlighten me.

RockyHotty1990
09-17-18, 16:08
True that. Though I haven't tried her yet. But Justfishing didn't try to sell her at all.

Anyone who has interacted with me will know that I have never promoted Abby or any other girl. My FR of Abby (#37307) is a factual account and readers can judge for themselves if it sounds promotional. Other than that, I have written about Abby just twice (#38647 and #25532) where I have mentioned that she is available again. Again absolutely factual posts.

If anyone has approached me for Abby's contact, I have shared it but always after telling the other person to negotiate the price. The most recent example was Rockyhotty1990 who approached me on Friday.

Heisenberg101
09-17-18, 16:34
Bro,

If he is from Sakinaka area then you have to be careful and alert. I once had a very bad experience with Sakinaka SP. 5 k is their standard rate but the girl will be of pathetic quality and service can't be guaranteed. If he asks advance better avoid him. Rest up to your choice.Yea bro, I know about this. Been through a bad one myself.

However, unlike other SPs, this guy asked me to call when I am in the mood and he will share pics of only the girls available at that point of time.

Got this guy through locanto by the way, his number comes up in a few of the independent escorts ads.

Hence asked the esteemed members here.

Heisenberg101
09-17-18, 16:40
Indies also lead a normal life otherwise, hence carry the risk of being recognised which is why they advertise discretely and prefer referrals. So more than the law they are afraid of being exposed to family and friends.That is true, but a lot of times, this is their main source of income.

I guess it's also to do with the fact that cops might harass them since the laws in India are not clearly known by the common public.

Adaziz546
09-17-18, 18:13
Hi all,

In touch with Abby right now, planning to meet her in upcoming weekends. She is quoting 15 k for 3 hours and at her place.

Need seniors advise on price and can it be negotiated down.

ScorpionMav
09-17-18, 20:54
Decided to head for a spa after a busy and fucked up Monday at work. Found a newly opened place in the small shopping complex in Diamond Sindhi. (not PP the other one). There was this spa behind a sweet shop on first floor. Went in and saw a big woman at the counter with headscarf. Wanted to bolt there and then but then Johny ruled and I decided to go with the massage. Took Aroma for 90 minutes. Room was kinda small but clean with attached shower. Girl was an NE chic. Not a looker but decent massage skills. In she came and covered me with towel. Once more a red flag, through the massage no hints of extras. Even did not go anywhere near the bum so I asked her if she gives a bum massage to which she declined. The rest of the massage was uneventful with my mood off because extras did not seem on the cards. Massage was good though good enough that I almost dozed off for a minute. A place to avoid if looking for extras which most of us brothers do. Damages: 2 K at counter for massage. (no tips since I have made a policy to not tip without extras).

WIR: Definitely no.

Any pointers about good spas with extras around Diamond sindhi would be appreciated.

BoobsManiac
09-18-18, 01:41
I would be very happy if you can find a girl or a SP in Mumbai who can give you a 25 year old girl willing for Anal, Multiple CIM, Rimming and everything dirty which you have seen in your entire mongering life plus 4 hours of AC service apartment and car drop facility to the near transportation hub at the nominal price of 3 k. I will be blessed. Because the same SP which I know has stocks of 3 k, 2 k range also. And even if I have spent 8 k, I am more than happy because I have saved money from the start of the year by not spending on costly indies and if I get carnal experience of 4 hours why should I not spend on the same. Even I also earn, am not so poor haha LOL. 8 k is not 20 k by the way LOL. Please post a similar experience like mine which I have mentioned above and enlighten me.Also in addition to the above kindly note that even if I wish to share the above SP details to anyone in future, I would like to personally meet that member and then share the coordinate of SP. Because after the Raha incident I don't trust jerks and pimps here anymore. Need to know who is who here before sharing any details henceforth.

Joshua Dsouza
09-18-18, 03:30
Hi all,

In touch with Abby right now, planning to meet her in upcoming weekends. She is quoting 15 k for 3 hours and at her place.

Need seniors advise on price and can it be negotiated down.She's not worth 15 k.

Nrao8465
09-18-18, 03:58
Guys,

That being said, why aren't indies out in the open advertising their services?Bro,

Please note that we live in a country where sex is considered as a taboo and society is not open to it. Even if a woman advertised her services, she would have to face the comments and other embarrassing trolls from the so called civilized society. Hence she is not so open to idea of advertising which can become a social stigma for her. Also as our society is male dominated these kind of stuffs lead to cheap comments on her way of earning or her profession but at the same time these very men can be found in some cheap brothels or massage parlor. The problem is with the mentality.

RoyJoy
09-18-18, 10:34
Can you please give her contact details? My PM is active.

Hi people,

I am a silent reader here and just came to this wonderful city. I am new to Mumbai and I was absolutely clueless how to proceed in the right direction and how to seek help from the forum. I pinged many people and I didn't get any major response from many but still I didn't lose any hope. I being new to the city also didn't know about any SP's. Fortunately, one of the Seniors guided me to a person who helped me to connect with a Housewife cum model. I am thankful to you bro. At the very beginning I must tell you that this person is actually very discreet and doesn't believe very easily that the person who is contacting him is genuine or not. The senior who had given me this lead had already told me that not to call this guy until he tells because this guy is not very regular and may not be able to arrange things at the right point of time or at anytime when you wish. But as I was very raring to go and was feeling dry from so many months and so I made the stupid mistake of contacting this guy without the Seniors permission and I faced the brunt of calling him without proper ref. Later when I told this to the senior, he also got a bit angry and I felt helpless that I may not be able to taste anything and I would be left dry. But after some days again the senior pinged me and said that something new had arrived in the city and told me if I was interested. I said, first I would like to have a look at the pics and then I would like to try. So when the guy showed me the pics, I was simply dumbfounded and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Lets call the lady Tanu, a married housewife, in her late 20's but after looking at her pics, I felt like I was looking at a 21 year old girl. She was having decent height, fair, nice boobs and good smile, but being a housewife and still having kids, I was appreciating the fact that she had maintained herself properly..

Kamsutra69
09-18-18, 10:35
How to score more from girls in MPs. Especially Thai girls.

I have been doing this for some years now. In India and Thailand. Some of us. Of course. Will argue that why should we bother doing all this when we are paying. Yeah. But that's not how it works. When you enter, the girl you have chosen has already decided on how good she will treat you by just looking at you. Remember she can very well just let you go with a decent massage and nothing more. So dress well and be clean. Almost all Thai girls I have met have been hygienic. That's their profession and they need to be clean to stay disease free. Treat them well. Thai girls can make some of the best companions if you talk to them well. Talk about how you love Thai food, and women. In my case I really do love both. I have joints for both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Most of them are divorced with babies living with their mama's back home in Thailand. Talk about that a bit. I once helped a Thai in Mumbai find a cheap return ticket to Bangkok on Kayak while she massaged me. Saved her 4 k. Got one great blow-job. Smell good. Two dabs of Bulgari under my ears and one above my dick have earned me prolonged kisses and blowjobs. Besides, if I am going to a parlour for the first time, I also carry small packet of wet tissues, mouthwash and a condom. All three fit in my pockets. Paying upfront can be an advantage. Negotiate and go for only the bare minimum that they readily agree too. Like a hand-job, titty or pussy lick. Don't push too much. But once in bed just appreciate the hell out of their beauty and body like you have not seen a woman in a decade. They are more aware of how they look naked than we are about how we look. Cause we have compensated our shortcomings with money. Now they have to deliver. Just through such appreciation, I have had them let me finger their assholes while they rode me at the cost of a hand-job they had originally agreed to. It works. If you enjoy her, visit her couple of times more. Each time bring the cost a bit lower. And then ask for her number. You know, just to check whether she will be around the next time you pop in. Then you can meet her outside. May be book a room in a 4/5 star hotel in her name so that she can get away with her friend for 24 hrs from the shared apartment living and the crowded oily parlour. Lalit Mumbai will cost you 6 k if you book well. The pay off? You can visit both of them with wine and food for couple hours of massage and threesome.

Happy mongering!

CoolDuke007
09-18-18, 10:37
I totally agree with JustFishing on this as few weeks back I had asked him about Abby and he did describe about her a good deal who isn't a time watcher. But he also said he wouldn't recommend me on spending 15 K on her for 3 hours because there are many other Indes who are more affordable than her and come at a much more decent price.

Cheers!

Happy Mongering!

Shahiste72
09-18-18, 10:41
Any effects on this forum?Absolutely it makes no difference to the forum if one member chooses not to share or share selectively based on his own preferences.

CreateNinnov8
09-18-18, 12:12
Quite some awesome tips actually. Thanks for your guidance. I have been a stupid johnny driven egoistic male to have not realised this. Thank you. 3 cheers.

If you are in Mumbai, we meet and drinks are on me!

I have been doing this for some years now. In India and Thailand. Some of us. Of course. Will argue that why should we bother doing all this when we are paying. Yeah. But that's not how it works. When you enter, the girl you have chosen has already decided on how good she will treat you by just looking at you. Remember she can very well just let you go with a decent massage and nothing more. So dress well and be clean. Almost all Thai girls I have met have been hygienic. That's their profession and they need to be clean to stay disease free. Treat them well. Thai girls can make some of the best companions if you talk to them well. Talk about how you love Thai food, and women. In my case I really do love both. I have joints for both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Most of them are divorced with babies living with their mama's back home in Thailand. Talk about that a bit. I once helped a Thai in Mumbai find a cheap return ticket to Bangkok on Kayak while she massaged me. Saved her 4 k. Got one great blow-job. Smell good. Two dabs of Bulgari under my ears and one above my dick have earned me prolonged kisses and blowjobs. Besides, if I am going to a parlour for the first time, I also carry small packet of wet tissues, mouthwash and a condom. All three fit in my pockets. Paying upfront can be an advantage. Negotiate and go for only the bare minimum that they readily agree too. Like a hand-job, titty or pussy lick. Don't push too much.

Amun Ra
09-18-18, 13:57
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Just signed up. I read a lot about country spa in Ironman area. While I understand that code language are used. I am finding it difficult to locate this place. Some more help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Risks
09-18-18, 15:59
Hi brothers,

Would be visiting Mumbai between 25/27 n of this month if any of you kind souls would share some information about any good classy bird would be very grateful, if visiting Chennai can share some info. Budget is not an constraint for a good GFE and DFK experience. You kind souls can check on me my pm is on. We can chat and if you feel OK then can share info.

Thanks.

HornyPathan
09-18-18, 16:41
Excellent FR will try the trick next time cheers HP.

I have been doing this for some years now. In India and Thailand. Some of us. Of course. Will argue that why should we bother doing all this when we are paying. Yeah. But that's not how it works. When you enter, the girl you have chosen has already decided on how good she will treat you by just looking at you. Remember she can very well just let you go with a decent massage and nothing more. So dress well and be clean. Almost all Thai girls I have met have been hygienic. That's their profession and they need to be clean to stay disease free. Treat them well. Thai girls can make some of the best companions if you talk to them well. Talk about how you love Thai food, and women. In my case I really do love both. I have joints for both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Most of them are divorced with babies living with their mama's back home in Thailand. Talk about that a bit. I once helped a Thai in Mumbai find a cheap return ticket to Bangkok on Kayak while she massaged me. Saved her 4 k. Got one great blow-job. Smell good. Two dabs of Bulgari under my ears and one above my dick have earned me prolonged kisses and blowjobs. Besides, if I am going to a parlour for the first time, I also carry small packet of wet tissues, mouthwash and a condom. All three fit in my pockets. Paying upfront can be an advantage. Negotiate and go for only the bare minimum that they readily agree too. Like a hand-job, titty or pussy lick. Don't push too much.

Mirvlada
09-18-18, 17:32

I have been doing this for some years now. In India and Thailand. Some of us. Of course. Will argue that why should we bother doing all this when we are paying. Yeah. But that's not how it works. When you enter, the girl you have chosen has already decided on how good she will treat you by just looking at you. Remember she can very well just let you go with a decent massage and nothing more. So dress well and be clean. Almost all Thai girls I have met have been hygienic. That's their profession and they need to be clean to stay disease free. Treat them well. Thai girls can make some of the best companions if you talk to them well. Talk about how you love Thai food, and women. In my case I really do love both. I have joints for both in Bangkok and Pattaya. Most of them are divorced with babies living with their mama's back home in Thailand. Talk about that a bit. I once helped a Thai in Mumbai find a cheap return ticket to Bangkok on Kayak while she massaged me. Saved her 4 k. Got one great blow-job. Smell good. Two dabs of Bulgari under my ears and one above my dick have earned me prolonged kisses and blowjobs. Besides, if I am going to a parlour for the first time, I also carry small packet of wet tissues, mouthwash and a condom. All three fit in my pockets. Paying upfront can be an advantage. Negotiate and go for only the bare minimum that they readily agree too. Like a hand-job, titty or pussy lick. Don't push too much.Excellent MP tips for every newbie. Very much insightful and captures the full ideas for even those who are not hopeful of anything in tough situations.

Heisenberg101
09-18-18, 19:39
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RealReal009
09-19-18, 01:46
Hey,

New here.

Flying in tomorrow to Mumbai so can you guys let me about the girls near worli and how much they charge and how to contact them.

Thank you.

Tester
09-19-18, 03:37
Absolutely true. Of late some members are using this forum like an extended chat session. They unnecessarily respond with what they think about the matter in few words which can be done in PM mode. Some have even commented (in chat like reply) over 500 others post in a very short time and managed to get 3 🌟.

Cheers.

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange person information and make personal

BoobsManiac
09-19-18, 03:48
I totally agree with JustFishing on this as few weeks back I had asked him about Abby and he did describe about her a good deal who isn't a time watcher. But he also said he wouldn't recommend me on spending 15 K on her for 3 hours because there are many other Indes who are more affordable than her and come at a much more decent price.

Cheers!

Happy Mongering!The problem with her is that she won't meet for short durations. She says she will meet only for 3 hours standard and says she doesn't entertain anyone below 10 k. So people are forced to shell out upwards of 10 k who can't negotiate which is not her current rate. As Joshua correctly said she is way past her prime and is a fat cow now.

If she agrees for short sessions below 10 k then it's a deal, otherwise no deal.

BangBanggo
09-19-18, 07:14
Was looking for good service rather than looks so turn back to Aarti a Kerala girl I tried earlier. Called SP and arranged for Tuesday afternoon.

Figure -- Put on some weight from last time I saw her which was only few months ago. No body marks, smells good as she works in ladies Spa in near by mall.

Color -- brown dark.

Hair -- Light Curly.

Had good BBBJ, No drama with kisses all over the body.

Good FJ -- she is trying hard and willing to enjoy it. Last time I saw her then she was new and not she learn some tricks to make someone happy.

Overall good and was happy that I repeat her with damage of 5K.

Jas2469
09-19-18, 09:45
Lets see the reaction now. LOL!

BM sir,

I have been reading your FRs. You surprised me as how you have been cracking non WG girls at such a low price. Many things to be learned from you. You also have been accusing some members to be pimps as they seem to be marketing girls at very high price. But looking at your recent FR, it seems that you seem to be marketing that SP or the girl. Looking at her pic, she clearly won't look more than 3 k for most mongers. You had paid her 8 k. Perhaps the same logic would be applying to you.

MaryJaneLover
09-19-18, 10:34
Hi guys,

This is about the MILF Pooja from the Chembur area, digits ending 20/30. Was introduced by BoobsManiac as a 7 k 2 pops gal. I have tried her a few times at 4 k for 1 pop. Nice experience overall, good looking and good service. Except I have figured out recently from trusted sources that she is offering 4 k for 2 to several people. Have stopped visiting her since. Wanted to warn everyone to keep this in mind if you are meeting her or negotiating. Anyway, was a little surprised as BM seems like an astute and economic Al mongerer from his posts. Anyway, have been unable to confirm with him as I think he has missed my messages. Anyway, was a little sad as she is the best lead given to me by BM, every other lead was WG types. Anyway, wanted to bring this to the attention of everyone for the greater good. Anybody who can confirm, please do.

Cheers.

Keep hunting.

BoobsManiac
09-19-18, 12:06
No offense, bro, but this girl seems like a regular SP girl. Not worth more than 4 K for two pops. Many much better looking girls available for 8 K.For your peace I will give you the detailed breakup info.

Girl cost- 4 k for 4 hours with anal and CIM included + 0.5 tip from my own. This is the girls policy of hourly charge of 1 k.

SP commission- 2 k, only on the condition I paid him because I was satisfied, otherwise I wouldn't have paid him. And I have warned him also that I am trying SP bird after a long time.

AC Fully furnished service flat- 2 k which was also for 4 hours.

Total cost 4.5 k to girl + 2 k to SP + 2 k for place= 8.5 k total.

Free pick up and drop facility by car provided by SP also.

Now if I take the girls personal number and calls her independently to my place, and if I want to have her for 8 hours I will pay her 8 k, or maybe I can get a discount based on our good rapport. But I want to try other birds of SP also.

Hope I have clarified. For those who are waiting for reaction don't know Mumbai properly or don't stay in Mumbai. Keep on doing LOL.

BM.

Rick5641
09-19-18, 16:03
Hi fellow mongers,

I know I am posting at Mumbai Forum, but just wanted to check with you guys too.

Do you have any Indie or High Class Escort contact in Delhi? Please share.

I am travelling to Delhi after many years, so don't want to loose Delhi Mongering World.

Thanks in advance!

Viiki
09-19-18, 19:45
Hi guys,

This is about the MILF Pooja from the Chembur area, digits ending 20/30. Was introduced by BoobsManiac as a 7 k 2 pops gal. I have tried her a few times at 4 k for 1 pop. Nice experience overall, good looking and good service. Except I have figured out recently from trusted sources that she is offering 4 k for 2 to several people. Have stopped visiting her since. Wanted to warn everyone to keep this in mind if you are meeting her or negotiating. Anyway, was a little surprised as BM seems like an astute and economic Al mongerer from his posts. Anyway, have been unable to confirm with him as I think he has missed my messages. Anyway, was a little sad as she is the best lead given to me by BM, every other lead was WG types. Anyway, wanted to bring this to the attention of everyone for the greater good. Anybody who can confirm, please do.

Cheers.

Keep hunting.She has been on the scene for long. First met her in 2015 for 2 k a pop plus. 5 k for place. 4 k for 2 pops is apt for her.

MumbaiFun1
09-19-18, 22:53
Miss P. Marketing / Model Girl.

Intro:

Miss P is a Marketing young lady working in a leading MNC in Western Suburb and she also do some modelling role act in some adv. Miss P arrived bang on time dressed smartly so as not to offend any onlookers. This was my first meet with her and was totally blown away by her appearance. Her comms were great, keeping me up to date by sms, and ringing me when she was 5 minutes away. I had different opinion with me, as model will not deliver the Girl Friend Experience and which I am very particular and more importantly model will look slim and more attitude. I was recultantly agreed to meet her after the compulsion of a well wisher from ISG (he told me not to be named).

About the Meet:

As my hotel had key card restriction lift access, I went down to receive her. I have caught a hot girl in my eye sight just thinking what a hot girl. I didn't know that's the girl I am going to spend time- rest of the evening. She got down the car and given the car keys to the Valet guy and went for the security check by the time I thought that my girl might be waiting in the coffee loungue, I went there in searching and waited there. By the time, I received the call and the girl I saw in the entrance approached me and said Hello. Seeing her eyes and her smile and her sexy figure told me that this was a beautiful young lady who liked to have fun. I offered drink but she denied and said don't waste the time.

She has an amazing personality and made me feel very easy and comfortable within seconds after talking with her in our common topics. Her height is perfect around 5. 5 and perfect body size. A most bubbly charming and most importantly highly intelligent girl in her age of 26 around. She is more into branded things and take care her appearance well. Very nice well painted nails, well done hair, nice mouth freshner (mint flavour) and nice perfume- one of the leading brand hand bag. As I also dressed very nicely, freshen with mouth wash and look fit- she complemented me, I am upto her expectation in look and taking care myself.

She looked amazing, dressed in a black and white cocktail dress and very decent and elegant in look and medium size heels. We proceed to my room in fifth floor and we walked all the way long talking about latest technology in Marketing, as my room was in other end of the lift and the hallway is oval in shape. We sat relaxed and get to know each other better. We could have talked for hours but could not keep my wandering hands of her. Her bum and long legs is to die for. I took my time undressing Miss P as I wanted to savour her gorgeous looks and fine figure, we spent some time kissing and caressing.

One of the things I loved most about our meet was the kissing. Full on deep french kissing with lots of tongues. I was actually surprised (in a good way) at how enthusiastic Miss P's kissing was. After plenty of oral, we had protected sex in a few different positions. It felt amazing to be having sex with such a gorgeous girl, and again Miss P seemed to be enjoying this too. She certainly likes to be fucked in many positions and intensely and she loved it!! That's what's so great about Miss P. She really loves sex. I would like to think that she enjoyed my company. What we got up is private and personal and leave it up to Miss P to divulge if she so chooses. She gave me no reason to complain a perfect young lady who is not only very articulate but very very sexy.

Guys treat her with respect and dignity and you will not be disappointed. Next time I am hoping to spend longer time with her because I would like to know her better as person.

Another memorable evening! Stunning girl, beautiful smile, enthusiastic, funny and has the quirkiest personality. A pleasure to be with & around everytime!!

Charges 25 K. Around 4 hours- No clock watching at all, truely Girl Friendly Experience.

BoobsManiac
09-20-18, 01:38
She has been on the scene for long. First met her in 2015 for 2 k a pop plus. 5 k for place. 4 k for 2 pops is apt for her.The same thing I have repeated to a member MontyD1983 earlier and this guy to keep her below 5 k for 2 but I don't know how they interpret my instructions that they end up paying more. They will discuss everything except negotiation. And they won't bring this to the notice of the member who has given him this lead. Better for him not to approach me for any matter in future if he can't interpret my instructions properly. To each his own negotiation skills. Can't help even after giving every proper instructions. Can't help the desperation of new babies.

BM.

Tester
09-20-18, 02:49
I have had over 20 sessions with her in 2015/16. Started with 1500/ pop and increased to 2 k / pop towards the end.

She's a nice girl next door but she started avoiding me for obvious reasons that her market value was increased by end of 2016. But no regrets as I have had lots of fun with her. Her only drawback was a mild body odour and a loose black hole. Otherswise, she's good.

If you consider her service and other factors, she's just ok for 4 K for 2 pops.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Keep hunting.

DesiNoah
09-20-18, 04:13
It would be great if you can post pic along with FR specially for such high rate Indie.

Intro:

Miss P is a Marketing young lady working in a leading MNC in Western Suburb and she also do some modelling role act in some adv. Miss P arrived bang on time dressed smartly so as not to offend any onlookers. This was my first meet with her and was totally blown away by her appearance. Her comms were great, keeping me up to date by sms, and ringing me when she was 5 minutes away. I had different opinion with me, as model will not deliver the Girl Friend Experience and which I am very particular and more importantly model will look slim and more attitude. I was recultantly agreed to meet her after the compulsion of a well wisher from ISG (he told me not to be named).

About the Meet:

As my hotel had key card restriction lift access, I went down to receive her. I have caught a hot girl in my eye sight just thinking what a hot girl. I didn't know that's the girl I am going to spend time- rest of the evening. She got down the car and given the car keys to the Valet guy and went for the security check by the time I thought that my girl might be waiting in the coffee loungue, I went there in searching and waited there. By the time, I received the call and the girl I saw in the entrance approached me and said Hello. Seeing her eyes and her smile and her sexy figure told me that this was a beautiful young lady who liked to have fun. I offered drink but she denied and said don't waste the time..

Bholu
09-20-18, 05:21
Nowadays she demand 15 k bro, I offered her 10 k in desperation but she didn't building down, so I refuse, just addition of milk jugs she demand 5 k more and people gives too,

The problem with her is that she won't meet for short durations. She says she will meet only for 3 hours standard and says she doesn't entertain anyone below 10 k. So people are forced to shell out upwards of 10 k who can't negotiate which is not her current rate. As Joshua correctly said she is way past her prime and is a fat cow now.

If she agrees for short sessions below 10 k then it's a deal, otherwise no deal.

ManavAdi
09-20-18, 08:05
Bros,

Can anyone please share any contact in Mira road / Dahisar apart from Momo / Nisha.

HeartRobber
09-20-18, 16:31
And with your reference I have meet her couple of times back in 15's-16's. And never paid her more than 3. 5 k FR 2 deeds. To her and her girls also. 7 k for 2 is high as per her service and looks.

And you are right Tester bhai, one people started paying her more than her usual rates. She stop meeting her older contacts.

HR.

I have had over 20 sessions with her in 2015/16. Started with 1500/ pop and increased to 2 k / pop towards the end.

She's a nice girl next door but she started avoiding me for obvious reasons that her market value was increased by end of 2016. But no regrets as I have had lots of fun with her. Her only drawback was a mild body odour and a loose black hole. Otherswise, she's good.

If you consider her service and other factors, she's just ok for 4 K for 2 pops.

Cheers.

FineTune
09-20-18, 17:40
It would be great if you can post pic along with FR specially for such high rate Indie.Would strongly recommend to use PM to see pics and get further info. Sending in forum would demolish the hopes of many and will ruin the contact.

TFargo
09-20-18, 17:44
Hi all,

I have humble req!

Can someone please guide me with a lookup for abbreviations for SPA names. I am sure every newbie would be glad to know what the real names or how to figure out the real names are (& how to locate them).

I am not referring to Ms R, Ms P there. I can understand that can't be openly shared for obvious reasons & I respect that.

Magar names of the SPA's where one can get a nice decent massage with a little extra fun. I am sure there should be a lookup or private page where one can go and figure out the details.

To give an E. G- Scrolled through pages deep and far. [Non-English text deleted by Admin] Believe me for a newbie, its not easy.

Seriously guys. Will really appreciate if someone can PM me these abbreviations. If not. Can someone can share a name of a good spa in Andheri-East or Thane area. I would be really thankful.

P.S. The only one I figured out was Swarovski SPA in MoonValley. But I can see that its shut now. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance!

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BoobsManiac
09-20-18, 18:27
Would strongly recommend to use PM to see pics and get further info. Sending in forum would demolish the hopes of many and will ruin the contact.Pics can't be shared in PM for your kind info. And please explain how come sharing in open forum ruin the contact? What a joke, unless it's shared with the wolves of course. Hundreds of people post pic in every other city forum and other countries. Learn from Delhi or Bangalore! Guys there don't give a fizz about girls pic or secrecy they post what they experience. And I must also agree to your statement that sending in forum will really demolish the hopes of many in case the girl is not what's described in FR, when the pic is posted then it will show us the true worth of the girl. And that's what some jerks don't want us to know. Huh 25 k girl. Seems like we have got another sister of Elisha launched here LOL. Hahahaha.

GoldenRod
09-20-18, 21:26
She is undoubtedly a fantastic lady. I loved her company.I am new to Mumbai. But I am a regular reader of the Forum. I read quite a few report about Abby. I am keen to meet her. Can anyone who knows her number please share it. I will be very grateful. I want to start my mongering here in Mumbai.

BoobsManiac
09-21-18, 02:20
I am new to Mumbai. But I am a regular reader of the Forum. I read quite a few report about Abby. I am keen to meet her. Can anyone who knows her number please share it. I will be very grateful. I want to start my mongering here in Mumbai.Without an active PM nobody will be able to help you out. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

DemonHat
09-21-18, 05:10
She is a inde.Can anybody post the FR on Meetali please.

LulzAk
09-21-18, 07:19
Hello everyone,

I am an active member from Pune, Looking for some help from My Mumbai Bros! Planning to get laid with this chick from Mumbai. She is asking for 20 k for a night I guess + hotel. Let me know if anyone of you have tried her. Any help will be appreciated. Attaching the pics.

MumbaiBlueStar
09-21-18, 08:02
Seems you are marketing her bro. 25 k for few hrs is just too expensive.

Intro:

HornyDharam
09-21-18, 16:00
Pics can't be shared in PM for your kind info. And please explain how come sharing in open forum ruin the contact? What a joke, unless it's shared with the wolves of course. Hundreds of people post pic in every other city forum and other countries. Learn from Delhi or Bangalore! Guys there don't give a fizz about girls pic or secrecy they post what they experience. And I must also agree to your statement that sending in forum will really demolish the hopes of many in case the girl is not what's described in FR, when the pic is posted then it will show us the true worth of the girl. And that's what some jerks don't want us to know. Huh 25 k girl. Seems like we have got another sister of Elisha launched here LOL. Hahahaha.25 k is really high man. What is said is correct. We can go to NL and fuck 6 chicas for continuous 6 days. And we will get better service there. I would pay more than that if it is disha patni LOLzzzz.

RockyBiason1
09-21-18, 19:37
Hi,

This is my first FR.

Usually I do not monger in India, however due to some unexpected problems, I had to opt for an indie that too in a city which is 500 kms away from my place.

Meetali. I met her on locanto after contacting more than dozen of girls and pimps.

We met at hotel in Mumbai. If you need a no rush service and a great DFK get in touch with her.

Face is OK not a model type.

Boobs: 8 out of 10.

BJ: awesome, she dedicated 40 minutes for BBBJ.

Body: flat tummy I would rate 9 out of 10.

Dusky type.

Charges are high, if you do not mind it, go for it.

Talks too much but it's OK.

Go for a shower with her, it will be a great experience.

I do not have her contact, so please do not ask, I am really sorry.

You can easily find her in locanto.

Sorry if I missed any info in my first FR. You may PM me, I will provide you as much details as in have.

I do not have a photo to attach.

HotGuyForU
09-21-18, 22:28
Hi,

This is my first FR.

Usually I do not monger in India, however due to some unexpected problems, I had to opt for an indie that too in a city which is 500 kms away from my place.

Meetali. I met her on locanto after contacting more than dozen of girls and pimps.

We met at hotel in Mumbai. If you need a no rush service and a great DFK get in touch with her.

Body: flat tummy I would rate 9 out of 10.

Dusky type.

Charges are high, if you do not mind it, go for it.

Talks too much but it's OK.

Go for a shower with her, it will be a great experience.

I do not have her contact, so please do not ask, I am really sorry.

You can easily find her in locanto.

Sorry if I missed any info in my first FR. You may PM me, I will provide you as much details as in have.

I do not have a photo to attach." I have seen meetali she is horrible looking so I did not go ahead with her".

BoobsManiac
09-22-18, 02:21
Hi,

This is my first FR.

Body: flat tummy I would rate 9 out of 10..She seems to be a Bihari girl. Boobs are in good shape. The only good part of her body are her boobs. But her costs are a bit high.

BoobsManiac
09-22-18, 02:22
Seems you are marketing her bro. 25 k for few hrs is just too expensive.She is another sister of Elisha LOL. 5 k more hahahaha.

KindZadza666
09-22-18, 02:35
Has anyone been to NL recently? Any recommendations from Prem's floor?

Nrao8465
09-22-18, 07:04
Hello friends,

I was searching a dating site and got hold of a girl called Dhara.

Called her to my place, was shocked to see her frame, which was more than my expectations. She was very bulky and not my type. Did some basic kissing and dick sucking.

Disappointingly, somehow proceeded and she was not at all suitable for any position due to her weight. Only missy was that I could do and released.

Overall a disappointing and horrible session for me.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 6.5/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Damage- 5 k ST.

WIR- Never.

Nrao8465
09-22-18, 07:05
Hello friends,

Any lodge or hotel in Thane which is GF friendly? Can anyone suggest any good one?

RockyBiason1
09-22-18, 08:04
Safest option is stayuncle. Try Oyo room as well.

Viiki
09-22-18, 09:10
Hello friends,

Called her to my place, was shocked to see her frame, which was more than my expectations. She was very bulky and not my type. Did some basic kissing and dick sucking.

Disappointingly, somehow proceeded and she was not at all suitable for any position due to her weight. Only missy was that I could do and released.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 6.5/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Damage- 5 k ST.

WIR- Never.Well at least you kept the damages in control. Which dating site is this?

RockyBiason1
09-22-18, 11:30
Which dating site?

Are dating sites a good option for hunting?

HappySky
09-22-18, 11:44
Hey dear,

Please share info with me on Spa offering good massage and happy ending. I have sent you the PM.

Without an active PM nobody will be able to help you out. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

BoobsManiac
09-22-18, 14:27
Hello friends,

Face- 7/10.

Body- 6/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 6.5/10.

Pussy- 6/10.

Damage- 5 k ST.

WIR- Never.She is a fat. Her pics are highly misleading and I too went through the trauma. She should try to reduce her weight.

Grvacc
09-22-18, 17:44
Hello friends,

Any experience / feedback in adulthub? Is it worth taking membership?

HiThereAloha
09-22-18, 18:18
Bros,

I wen to ATS after very long. After a long dry period. No appointment just walked in. Was told counter guy wasn't there and the help lady asked if I had an appointment. I said no. A monger was there, trying to look at the menu card. Surely a first timer. Sorry bro.

Since I had limited time. And when he asked if he should come back in 5 to the babe, I said yes man.

I got and and S. After very long. So now there's no scope of any hanky Panky besides a good be and Prostate massage. So that's what I got. But a lovely time.

Counter PKG: 10 k for 9 or 10.

WIR: yes.

WamBam5
09-22-18, 18:53
Hello,

New to the Forum here. Any help for spa with extras in Mumbai suburbs. Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Adaziz546
09-22-18, 19:01
Hi guys,

One of Mumbai indie Suhani is coming to Pune on 28 Sept. Till 2 Oct. She will be staying in a hotel here with her husband.

She is little plump and really have big boobs to play with. She has a cute smile, if you visit her profile in twitter you will definitely like her. I am following her for long and has met many times.

You will enjoy every moment with her as she is quite good in everything.

People who has lactation fantasy-guys she had baby one year back, but she is lactating sufficiently so you can fulfill your desire.

Mind it she is little expensive as she is well settled and owns business too.

I can share her contact and twitter profile in private message.

I am not going to be middleman so guys you can deal with her directly.

Again, she is expensive and she is only looking for some selected clients who can afford her.

Attaching some of her pics below.

Nrao8465
09-23-18, 04:11
Safest option is stayuncle. Try Oyo room as well.But stayuncle is very costly.

HornyDharam
09-23-18, 05:26
Hello friends,

Any experience / feedback in adulthub? Is it worth taking membership?Adult hub in India is super fake man. I took membership for 6 months and all I could find is fake peoples. They first want money in their account or in paytm then they will start talking. It is very rare that you will find any genuine people there. SA however is comparatively very good. 8 out of 10 girls are genuine but membership itself is super costly. My advice Don't waste 500 on AH.

LohitAshwa
09-23-18, 05:57
Hi guys,

One of Mumbai indie Suhani is coming to Pune on 28 Sept. Till 2 Oct. She will be staying in a hotel here with her husband.

She is little plump and really have big boobs to play with. She has a cute smile, if you visit her profile in twitter you will definitely like her. I am following her for long and has met many times.

People who has lactation fantasy-guys she had baby one year back, but she is lactating sufficiently so you can fulfill your desire.

Mind it she is little expensive as she is well settled and owns business too.

I can share her contact and twitter profile in private message.

I am not going to be middleman so guys you can deal with her directly.

Again, she is expensive and she is only looking for some selected clients who can afford her.

Attaching some of her pics below.You have written about her about 10 times so far on the forum. Either you are her number one fan or either her BF / Husband who's trying to market her here.

15 k to 2 hours for her saggy tits and stretch marks, it's not at all worth.

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.

LulzAk
09-23-18, 06:01
Thanks for the Info bro.

Just to add. She expects 5 k Advance paid via PayTm only.

You need to arrange for Hotel 4 Star and above.

Hi guys,

Mind it she is little expensive as she is well settled and owns business too..

RockyBiason1
09-23-18, 07:30
It will be, try Oyo rooms, If you and the girl both have an ID (outside Mumbai) you can check in any hotel.

BoobsManiac
09-23-18, 07:38
Thanks for the Info bro.

You need to arrange for Hotel 4 Star and above.No advance should be given to anyone, even if she is a genuine lady, foremost rule of mongering, money taken before is a sure shot red flag of not so much expected performance.

Adaziz546
09-23-18, 07:40
You have written about her about 10 times so far on the forum. Either you are her number one fan or either her BF / Husband who's trying to market her here.

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.Neither I am her husband nor her boy friend, I have already specified all the details, its on you guys to take her.

You guys can directly contact her and setup a meet.

Adaziz546
09-23-18, 07:47
Thanks for the Info bro.

You need to arrange for Hotel 4 Star and above.Yup she expects some advance booking amount, but never got cheated.

From the service point of view she is quite good in what she does, not a time watcher, rest you can ask her.

TheGreatStud
09-23-18, 08:47
Writing a post of different ways of mongering in Mumbai:

1. Locanto: Many fakes. Need to have good filtering skills. Try to look for ads which have detailed description. No pics or face hidden pics. They are most likely to be genuine. Its much easier to find couples on Locanto if you are looking for them.

2. SA: I have done most of my mongering through SA. The site is quite expensive but most members are genuine. It's a good platform to find next door girls rather than usual WG. Always take a trial membership it's much cheaper. Use a profile pic showing just lower half of your face and upper body. If you are average looking guy, use a pic of any good looking guy (don't show complete face) but avoid celebs or any known personality. You are more likely to get responses from girls. After a bit of chit chat on SA, invite them to connect on some different platform like WhatsApp, messenger etc. Although some girls ask astronomical allowances but they are many VFM girls available. You just need to be patient with them.

3. Pubs: I am little amateur on pub scene. It's a good platform to meet hot girls. Smiling, little chit chat, offering drinks, dancing and then banging. That cycle usually works. Except for some known pick up joints, you need to have a little game to get success in other places. You are more likely to receive GFE as the girls are likely to get more comfortable with you after drinking and dancing.

4. Spas: Not very experienced in Spas scene. But local girls are much easier to crack than NE. If you are amateur and looking for extras, always try local girl.

5. NL or SPs: I never tried. Nor intend to try. I am used to meet much classier girls. But it's much cheaper way of mongering.

There are some guys who have their own scouts to find Non WG at dirt cheap prices. They also find girls during day to day routine by picking up hints from them. It's mongering at complete different level. I wish I could reach that level. But it's completely out of my reach perhaps of most mongers.

Do add if I had missed any other Way.

Qswdefrg12
09-23-18, 08:51
Hello guys,

Was in Mumbai recently and visited SW Spa in Kamadhenu building. Was assigned Ms S. Chubby but cute. The massage was really very good and she was talkative and chirpy throughout. Towards the end asked her for extras and she refused stating that no one there gives. Maybe because that was my first visit. I am sure that extras are available there and will give it a try again next time.

Damages - 1. 5 k.

Will be in Mumbai again shortly. Any, MP suggestions? Also, is the chair spa in Fort still open?

Thanks!

-Qs.

TheGreatStud
09-23-18, 09:16
After seeing a request for FR on Meetali, I am writing about my own experience with her around 6 months back.

After hard negotiations, finally decided to meet her. She looked quite hot in her Locanto pic. Also sounded very classy when I spoke with her on phone. Called her to a hotel in Andheri, she arrived on time. Looking at her, Johnny went into deep disappointment. She is short, dusky and also have pimples on her face. Only good things are her boobs.

Not writing much details. She is a good GFE. Comfortable with various positions except anal. Allows cum on face too. Not a time watcher. Was with me for more than 4 hours. But definitely not VFM.

Damages: 10 k for 2 shots. Paying her 10 k for 2 is nothing less than a crime. She is max 5 to 6 k girl.

WIR: Never. For that kind of damages, much better options available.

Adaziz546
09-23-18, 11:48
You have written about her about 10 times so far on the forum. Either you are her number one fan or either her BF / Husband who's trying to market her here.

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.She is Famous on twitter, and now on other social media too.

M neither her BF or husband. But yes I have booked her multiple times and she is a gem of a person and worth every penny you pay.

If you have her rates, means you contacted her. And if she is not in your budget don't crib instead contact someone else rather than trying to degrade her.

You guys are hypocrite. On one hand you want lactating stuff and expect the women to be model body. Oh come on.

Its a famous saying. Grapes are bad taste just because you can't get it.

Motor Man
09-23-18, 12:20

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.15 K is a bit much. But those tits are huge!! Would love to hold them. They are like how I imagine the tits of a friend's wife would be, but at 15 K no way pal.

FrankyFingers
09-23-18, 13:55
I am an out and out spa guy, never quite mustered the courage to go beyond and check out indies. SPs are a strict no-no for me. With so much sex trafficking and exploitation going on.

Anyway, coming back to the subject at hand. I work in a field that involves understanding consumer psyche and studying how people make choices. I am also a behavioural science hobbyist. But by no means an expert.

I have been trying a simple experiment in spas. Especially the high-end spas that employ Thai therapists. Including country spa in Bandra. The exercise was prompted after seeing FRs of people paying very high sums for FS in these spas.

So this is what I tried. I would go to these spas and when the therapist offered extras, I'd insist on FS only but say I'd only pay 5 k. All therapists tried to downgrade my expectation to a B2B or HJ / BJ but I held firm. It was either FS or nothing at all. I said I wasn't interested in a HJ or B2B. Interestingly, the 8-9 therapists I have tried this approach, I have been successful on most occasions (only 2 unsuccessful). My successes include the most sought after therapists in country spa.

So this is what I think happened. I have less to lose upgrading from 5 k to 7 or 8 k but I realised the therapist has way more at stake. For them, it was between 5 k or nothing all. Needless to say, this experiment can work only if one is willing to walk out without any extras. Thinking with your dick doesn't help this cause Of course, the sample size is a very limited one but I find this an interesting observation nonetheless. If more of us tried this approach, we can control the demand side and bring prices under control.

Try this approach and see if it works for you.

FineTune
09-23-18, 14:54

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.Agreed. Too high. And if she is already paid that much then she will not budge down now.

HornyDharam
09-23-18, 16:06

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.Lolzz you said my words man. I had some talks with her few months ago. I got her pics. I can surely see saggy boobs and stretch marks there. My advice don't waste your money. In 15 K you can fuck a tight teen overnight with full satisfaction.

BoobsManiac
09-23-18, 17:22
15 K is a bit much. But those tits are huge!! Would love to hold them. They are like how I imagine the tits of a friend's wife would be, but at 15 K no way pal.Don't forget the 4 star hotel also LOL. That's more than 15 k. Drink Amul cool instead.

FineTune
09-23-18, 17:45
Hey,

Though I have not tried all pubs / disco's in Mumbai but we friends are planning to have a bleat next weekend. I have tried the so called pick up club in Andheri which is much discussed in this forum.

A friend recommends me to go for discotheque in Juhu. It's slight high end I guess but heard of good crowd on weekends and also high chance for pick ups.

Can anyone suggest on same or any other good option.

Joshua Dsouza
09-23-18, 17:57
Neither I am her husband nor her boy friend, I have already specified all the details, its on you guys to take her.

You guys can directly contact her and setup a meet.If that's the case why is your name mentioned on her account. She thanks you for making videos with her.

Bond123
09-23-18, 18:25
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Mumbai coming weekend. Looking for some nice MLIF. Can anyone help with good inde. I have miss E, Angel, Lucy, pk, Momo (ref not available) so I am looking for someone else other then these. Cheers.

LohitAshwa
09-23-18, 18:40
She is Famous on twitter, and now on other social media too.

M neither her BF or husband. But yes I have booked her multiple times and she is a gem of a person and worth every penny you pay.

If you have her rates, means you contacted her. And if she is not in your budget don't crib instead contact someone else rather than trying to degrade her.

You guys are hypocrite. On one hand you want lactating stuff and expect the women to be model body. Oh come on.

Its a famous saying. Grapes are bad taste just because you can't get it.Oh please. I didn't bother to contact her. In fact, I got her rates from one of your older Posts, haha!

Yes, I did go through her Twitter profile as pics posted by you had her Twitter ID watermarked. Aren't you the same guy who has a video of yourself fucking her on her Twitter page? I mean, what sane person would risk filming himself having sex with an escort and put on public platform? Really fishy stuff.

And for the record, not everyone has fetish for lactation etc.

DemonHat
09-23-18, 22:39
A big thank you to RockyBiason1, HotGuyForU, BoobsManiac and TheGreatStud for your FRs and valuable inputs on Meetali. Will try to bargain down to 8.

Nrao8465
09-24-18, 02:22
Writing a post of different ways of mongering in Mumbai:

1. Locanto: Many fakes. Need to have good filtering skills. Try to look for ads which have detailed description. No pics or face hidden pics. They are most likely to be genuine. Its much easier to find couples on Locanto if you are looking for them.

2. SA: I have done most of my mongering through SA. The site is quite expensive but most members are genuine. It's a good platform to find next door girls rather than usual WG. Always take a trial membership it's much cheaper. Use a profile pic showing just lower half of your face and upper body. If you are average looking guy, use a pic of any good looking guy (don't show complete face) but avoid celebs or any known personality. You are more likely to get responses from girls. After a bit of chit chat on SA, invite them to connect on some different platform like WhatsApp, messenger etc. Although some girls ask astronomical allowances but they are many VFM girls available. You just need to be patient with them..Excellent tips for mongering for newcomers. I would like to add in locanto the ads which are enticing and use horny words like I need a long dick, I like sucking cocks, etc are fake ads. The genuine ones will use simple words and most of them carries reviews so you can filter out.

Adaziz546
09-24-18, 06:00
If that's the case why is your name mentioned on her account. She thanks you for making videos with her.She makes videos with lots of people, and by the way her hubby is also in twitter and she recently posted a video with him. Anyways she has thanked lots of people who met her.

Adaziz546
09-24-18, 06:02
Oh please. I didn't bother to contact her. In fact, I got her rates from one of your older Posts, haha!

Yes, I did go through her Twitter profile as pics posted by you had her Twitter ID watermarked. Aren't you the same guy who has a video of yourself fucking her on her Twitter page? I mean, what sane person would risk filming himself having sex with an escort and put on public platform? Really fishy stuff.

And for the record, not everyone has fetish for lactation etc.I really don't want to argue much on this buddy, its ones choice to shed money, not forcing you for anything.

BoobsManiac
09-24-18, 06:11
Hello friends,

Any lodge or hotel in Thane which is GF friendly? Can anyone suggest any good one?You can find many in and around ghdbndr road. Many will start from 1 k. Also many lodges in and around Kalyan station offer room service you know what I mean, just try to explore, you may bump into some raw meat.

BoobsManiac
09-24-18, 06:16
Bro,

Please note that we live in a country where sex is considered as a taboo and society is not open to it. Even if a woman advertised her services, she would have to face the comments and other embarrassing trolls from the so called civilized society. Hence she is not so open to idea of advertising which can become a social stigma for her. Also as our society is male dominated these kind of stuffs lead to cheap comments on her way of earning or her profession but at the same time these very men can be found in some cheap brothels or massage parlor. The problem is with the mentality.Agree, our society is so tilted towards male dominance that women are not free to express their sexuality and sexual freedom, but guess we are lucky we are not living in Saudi Arabia, otherwise it would be more difficult.

Kamsutra69
09-24-18, 10:29
Thanks, buddy. I will take up on your offer the next time I land in Mumbai.

Happy mongering!

Quite some awesome tips actually. Thanks for your guidance. I have been a stupid johnny driven egoistic male to have not realised this. Thank you. 3 cheers.

If you are in Mumbai, we meet and drinks are on me!

Bulldozer789
09-24-18, 13:17
Buddy,

Your inbox is full and not receiving my PM. Please clear it.

Regards,

BD789.

HornyAssAmGuy
09-24-18, 14:23
Hi friends,

Yesterday I have been to Infinity Mall in Andheri and thought of checking out the Spa on the 1st floor beside Family Spa. I found that it doesn't offer any service although the message was good by a NE Therapist. All the rooms have see through door openings when the therapist is in. So it seems no chance of any happy ending. Sharing it for those who may want to explore the place not to venture there for any kind of services.

Advising to avoid it. Requesting the veterans to share such a spa near Andheri where services can be availed. My PM is active. Looking forward to reverts on PM so that I don't waste money again.

Regards,

HAG.

JustFishing
09-24-18, 14:46
Great suggestion on how to negotiate down the rates of girls at spas.

A similar approach works for indies too. I sometimes simply say that I have x today and if she insists on why, I say that then we will have to meet some other day. For many girls that x represents a sure shot bird in hand and hence they often agree. The key is to ensure that you can meet the same day.

I am an out and out spa guy, never quite mustered the courage to go beyond and check out indies. SPs are a strict no-no for me. With so much sex trafficking and exploitation going on.

Anyway, coming back to the subject at hand. I work in a field that involves understanding consumer psyche and studying how people make choices. I am also a behavioural science hobbyist. But by no means an expert.

I have been trying a simple experiment in spas. Especially the high-end spas that employ Thai therapists. Including country spa in Bandra. The exercise was prompted after seeing FRs of people paying very high sums for FS in these spas.

So this is what I tried. I would go to these spas and when the therapist offered extras, I'd insist on FS only but say I'd only pay 5 k. All therapists tried to downgrade my expectation to a B2B or HJ / BJ but I held firm. It was either FS or nothing at all..

JustFishing
09-24-18, 15:05
Visited Miss M again at SW spa. I had decided earlier not to repeat her but when I visited no other therapist was available. So I didn't make a fuss.

Visiting other therapists instead of her seems to have done the trick because she was extremely friendly. I decided against FS this time and opted just for DFK, DATY and a BBBJ. It was pretty nice and what topped it all was that she gave me a good massage after I was done.

Tip: 2 K.

I thought earlier that she would be against me telling others about her but she requested me as I was leaving to send my friends. The tip will be 2.5 K for FS / 2 K for a BBBJ with complete access. So reach out to me if you want to meet her at the spa. About her, she is an NE girl, about 27, short and average looking. Medium sized boobs on a slightly plump body.

Yesterday I ventured to S Spa in Holy Cow building again and asked for a 90 min massage with Miss M (I have written an FR about her before).

As soon as she entered she told me that her period started today and that I shouldn't touch her down there. What a downer! I was anticipating some spa sex that day, and so I was a bit ticked off that she didn't inform me before I visited.

Anyway, she proceeded with some light massage and then said that she was feeling tired and asked whether I could massage her instead. WTF! Anyway, I proceeded to give her a decent back massage and had her top and bra off in a jiffy to facilitate my massage (of course)..

AmpMax
09-24-18, 15:07
Excellent tips for mongering for newcomers. I would like to add in locanto the ads which are enticing and use horny words like I need a long dick, I like sucking cocks, etc are fake ads. The genuine ones will use simple words and most of them carries reviews so you can filter out.See reports of distinction subforum where I posted a link to a locanto primer by the great Tut Li. Priceless advice on how to filter.

ChillMan007
09-24-18, 15:08
Hi all,

I had deleted my profile and quit mongering for the last three years however I am back to what I do the best. I would like to thank seniors whose name list goes on. I have made lots of friends in this group also shared lots of reports. Time to start my new life.

FR on key elements in life spa Worli.

Thanks to one forum member I came across this spa since it's in Worli and close to my office taught of going and relaxing if not anything just relax my mind and body. I was surprised when I entered I was offered 20% discount. Plus choose the only lady available however the owner of the spa showed me other therapists. I was glad that the only available was the sexiest of the lot.

In she comes and in two minutes dispos off, good him massage and Jonny is saluting. She grabs it in the mouth DT remember all this is without the price Nego. I was taken back and just closed my eyes and took it as it came. All of a sudden she asked me do you have a cover. I said no so she went out and got it. Today was my lucky day flexible positions and she was dripping wet.

Here comes the damages after 55 min she said time over now pay me I told her I have only 3 k and she gladly accepted it.

Request to all fellow friends let's keep the price under control there is no ache din. Don't let Jonny do the talking go with an open mind and low cost they will come down eventually.

Till next encounter chao.

Chill man!

AmpMax
09-24-18, 15:13
I am the first guy to say "To each, his own". So apologies in advance if it looks like I am stirring that pot. Actually, I am not. I am just putting out my experience, and hope it is useful to people with tastes like mine. Young, slim, clean, no odours, open minded, good massage skills beerophile etc.

Long long back, when I started out, I was not sure what I preferred, and I tried indies, SPs and spa. I found SPs to be mostly crooked. Too much bait and switch, time wasting. I often found indies to be scammers. I met one or two good ones, thanks to friends. However, they were mostly older, and had too much mileage on the odo. Then there is the aspect of looks. Almost every pic I see here is not to my liking. Female kader Khans, fat cows, bai's. Not exactly my cuppa. I am sure there are people who like these gals too. However, they leave me repulsed.

I settled on to my sweet spot, NE and Thai gals in spas. Maybe it took a little longer, but man, did it pay off in the long run! I have been lucky enough to enjoy prime quality fillies at very vfm prices. There was a time when there was too much LE action on Thais. Now the ones that still come are usually older. However the supply of NE is very good.

Are there cons? Sure, there are. You have lower success rate. You will often meet proud sanctimonious chicas who will tell you off. It takes longer. They are usually not into BJ, DATY (I don't mind this part). However, they enjoy a good f, and can be wild, especially when fortified with beer. The clincher. You can find quite a few of them who are non- professional, so you are probably the only guy plugging her. Or maybe there is a BF sometimes. The icing on the cake. You get passed around to her friends. No jealousy.

These gals are usually paranoid about anybody else knowing what they do, so difficult to share with bros.

However, general gyan can be shared. There was this bro kamasutra69 who recently posted tips on ISG about being clean, smelling good, being friendly and humane. All of that is true. Strike friendships, drink chilled fermented malts, keep being sweet. Ride of a lifetime.

This long and overly-lucid post happened after a great experience in a * place, my regular haunt. We imbibed, we played, we sealed the deal. Man, I am feeling it!

DeepakDoctor
09-24-18, 18:42
Hi Seniors,

Planning on meeting Cindy. Would appreciate if someone can point me to latest FR.

Any negatives I should be aware of?

Thanks.

DeepakDoctor
09-24-18, 18:47
Hi Seniors,

Planning on meeting Cindy. Would appreciate if someone can point me to latest FR.

Thanks.

DesiDilruba
09-25-18, 03:16
I am the first guy to say "To each, his own". So apologies in advance if it looks like I am stirring that pot. Actually, I am not. I am just putting out my experience, and hope it is useful to people with tastes like mine. Young, slim, clean, no odours, open minded, good massage skills beerophile etc.

Long long back, when I started out, I was not sure what I preferred, and I tried indies, SPs and spa. I found SPs to be mostly crooked. Too much bait and switch, time wasting. I often found indies to be scammers. I met one or two good ones, thanks to friends. However, they were mostly older, and had too much mileage on the odo. Then there is the aspect of looks. Almost every pic I see here is not to my liking. Female kader Khans, fat cows, bai's. Not exactly my cuppa. I am sure there are people who like these gals too. However, they leave me repulsed.

I settled on to my sweet spot, NE and Thai gals in spas. Maybe it took a little longer, but man, did it pay off in the long run! I have been lucky enough to enjoy prime quality fillies at very vfm prices. There was a time when there was too much LE action on Thais. Now the ones that still come are usually older. However the supply of NE is very good.

Are there cons? Sure, there are. You have lower success rate. You will often meet proud sanctimonious chicas who will tell you off. It takes longer. They are usually not into BJ, DATY (I don't mind this part). However, they enjoy a good f, and can be wild, especially when fortified with beer. The clincher. You can find quite a few of them who are non- professional, so you are probably the only guy plugging her. Or maybe there is a BF sometimes. The icing on the cake. You get passed around to her friends. No jealousy.

These gals are usually paranoid about anybody else knowing what they do, so difficult to share with bros.

However, general gyan can be shared. There was this bro kamasutra69 who recently posted tips on ISG about being clean, smelling good, being friendly and humane. All of that is true. Strike friendships, drink chilled fermented malts, keep being sweet. Ride of a lifetime.

This long and overly-lucid post happened after a great experience in a * place, my regular haunt. We imbibed, we played, we sealed the deal. Man, I am feeling it!I second that. Always a spa guy.

If you get to set chemistry with NE girl, the GFE fun is just FAB.

SunnyBoss
09-25-18, 03:44
Hi all,

I had deleted my profile and quit mongering for the last three years however I am back to what I do the best. I would like to thank seniors whose name list goes on. I have made lots of friends in this group also shared lots of reports. Time to start my new life.

Thanks to one forum member I came across this spa since it's in Worli and close to my office taught of going and relaxing if not anything just relax my mind and body. I was surprised when I entered I was offered 20% discount. Plus choose the only lady available however the owner of the spa showed me other therapists. I was glad that the only available was the sexiest of the lot.

In she comes and in two minutes dispos off, good him massage and Jonny is saluting. She grabs it in the mouth DT remember all this is without the price Nego. I was taken back and just closed my eyes and took it as it came. All of a sudden she asked me do you have a cover. I said no so she went out and got it. Today was my lucky day flexible positions and she was dripping wet.Hi bro,

Are you referring to life we drink everyday. Spa near to for sisons hotel?

Kindly give hint about therapist name.

Nrao8465
09-25-18, 04:51
She is a fat. Her pics are highly misleading and I too went through the trauma. She should try to reduce her weight.True, she is nowhere near her actual pics, and to be very honest, I think she is suffering from obesity, she should take care of her body, which she is not doing because of easy money I guess.

ChillMan007
09-25-18, 05:13
Yes your right about the spa, ask them who was available yesterday her name starts with S.

Hi bro,

HotChocolate80
09-25-18, 05:24
When I contacted her about couple of months ago, she started with 8 k and that too since I had her earlier. She told me that she gets 10 k /12 k as well (not sure). Came down to 7 k but I didn't go ahead.

And with your reference I have meet her couple of times back in 15's-16's. And never paid her more than 3. 5 k FR 2 deeds. To her and her girls also. 7 k for 2 is high as per her service and looks.

And you are right Tester bhai, one people started paying her more than her usual rates. She stop meeting her older contacts.

HR.

JustFishing
09-25-18, 07:20
A lot of what you wrote resonated with me. My journey began with spas which acted like a gateway drug for me. The first few places I visited I struck out and then the best I could manage was a HJ with some access. After having tried that I ventured into the world of indies and had my fill of some very GFE indies and some who were time watchers. During this journey I met with some indies who in hindsight should have paid me to have sex with them. Next I tried a couple of SPs and in my latest experiment, I visited the famous NL (Will describe my experience in a different FR). All through these experiments, the one constant was my visits to spas.

All of these experiences have strengthened my conviction of what I like- clean GFE encounters where there is an element of the unexpected. In terms of women, I too have realised that I enjoy slim NE women who make me work for it a little bit.

This convoluted description was just to highlight that we each have to discover what we want whether it is a purely carnal experience with an SP's girl, a visit to a meat factory like NL, being with GFE indies or hunting for chicas in spas. We each also have a preference when it comes to women's looks, age range, body type, etc. Which we need to discover for ourselves. That is why I hate it when members reach out to me and ask me to recommend someone.

Thanks for your post.

JustFishing
09-25-18, 07:36
Trying to reply to your PM but your inbox is too full.

When I contacted her about couple of months ago, she started with 8 k and that too since I had her earlier. She told me that she gets 10 k /12 k as well (not sure). Came down to 7 k but I didn't go ahead.

Nirav Man
09-25-18, 08:35
Hi Seniors,

Thanks.No negative points I can find about her, I have used her service twice & enjoyed a lot.

JustFishing
09-25-18, 08:48
I've been with her thrice. These are the only negatives that I could think of:

A. Meets only at her place in Kurla E. This could be a negative if you live far away. Her place is quite basic. However it is spacious, clean and safe and she has installed an A/C.

B. She is a bit plump. Not fat by any stretch but not slim either.

C. Her looks are average.

D. Doesn't like to meet late at night.

On the plus side:

A. At 5 K for unlimited pops including place, she is super VFM.

B. Very GFE.

C. Good BBBJ with CIM.

The. Honest and genuine.

Hi Seniors,

Thanks.

JustFishing
09-25-18, 08:51
I think you are talking about the spa named after the chemical formula for water. What was the counter charge for the massage after your 20% discount?

Hi all,

In she comes and in two minutes dispos off, good him massage and Jonny is saluting. She grabs it in the mouth DT remember all this is without the price Nego. I was taken back and just closed my eyes and took it as it came. All of a sudden she asked me do you have a cover. I said no so she went out and got it. Today was my lucky day flexible positions and she was dripping wet.

JustFishing
09-25-18, 09:23
Yesterday, a close childhood friend of mine was visiting Mumbai and we met up for drinks. After a few pegs of Old Monk, we decided to visit NL. I had the number of SP Kamlesh thanks to MaryJaneLover, so called him up to confirm that there was no NL issue there. 20 minutes later we were at the gate of the famous hospital in that neighbourhood. For those who don't know NL is a narrow lane opposite Gate 6. I called the SP and he came down to greet up.

He took us first to what I assume is referred to here as building 2. After seating us in a room, he began the parade of women coming in 3's and 4's, starting with those who were for 2.5 K, then 3.5 K and lastly 5.5 K. It was disturbing then and a bit depressing for me in hindsight to see these women being paraded like cattle at a farm. He would bring in a bunch of girls for us to appraise and when we showed sign of interest, he would say a clipped "Thank you" followed by "Next". We didn't like any of the 2. 5 K women as they were very MILFy. A couple of 3.5 K girls looked decent, but frankly I didn't see much difference between the 5. 5 K girl and the rest.

Wanting to see more girls before we picked our partners, we asked Kamlesh to take us to the next building. We headed to building 1 where we saw a bunch of 3.5 K girls. My friend picked Radha from this bunch while I decided to head back for Megha, one of the 3.5 K girls from building 2.

Now coming to my actual encounter with Megha, a 26 yr old Bengali girl. She was much shorter than I thought after she removed her platform shoes. Looks-wise she was cute with decent boobs and ass but had a bit of a belly. She was open to DFK but everything seemed like an act like her cheesy Bollywood style dialogues to her fake moans. I tried to penetrate this facade but didn't have much luck. The sex itself was lacklustre because I was looking for something truly GFE and she seemed like she wanted it to be more PSE. Found her pussy to be clean but quite dry in spite of plenty of foreplay. I guess you can fake a moan but can't fake a wet pussy.

After a barely satisfying orgasm, I started chatting with her and got some insight into the life of an NL call girl. Their day starts at around 5 pm and gets over at around 4 am. The last customer starts usually before 3 am. Then they take the last train back to their residence which can be as far as Mira Road as in the case with Megha. They get home after 5:30 am, wake up around 2 pm, quickly finish some housework and rush off back to NL to reach by 5 pm. Not your typical 9-5 job. For me it explained a lot, like why she never really got turned on or why she never opened up that much. It is just conjecture on my part but I won't be surprised if each of the girls who earns decently, has sex with at least 4 guys a night.

In final analysis, I don't think that NL is for me. It is clean and felt safe but it felt too cold for me. Not sure if my opinion was clouded by the girl I chose because my friend said that he had a great time with Radha.

WIR: Not any time soon.

DeepakDoctor
09-25-18, 10:25
Can anyone helpful me with below request.

Hi Seniors,

Thanks.

Woodywood
09-25-18, 12:13
I've been a silent spectator for quite some time now, and finally decided to register. Appreciate any help in Mumbai with Indies and SPs. Can reciprocate for Bangalore but only with places where one can have fun. Sorry not in the habit of saving numbers. Maybe I should start.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Peace!

JustFishing
09-25-18, 14:31
Suhana doesn't seem to have liked Goa. She is back in Mumbai and is short of cash and desperate to meet customers. She was charging 7 K for 2 hrs (2 pops) earlier. You might be able to negotiate lower than that. PM me if you want to meet her.

This girl is leaving Mumbai permanently in 5 days. Last chance to try her before she leaves. PM me if you want to meet her.

Lalu111
09-25-18, 14:37

Attached her pic for other forum guys to see and decide.Boss she is not worth even 1000 going by the Mumbai standards.

ChillMan007
09-25-18, 16:17
That is right Just Fishing I paid 1800 for 60 minutes Aroma Therapy after discount.

Let's get back the good old spa days where we used to pay 3 K for FS. I have stopped Country spa and M&S Spa due to budget constraints.

Chill Man!

I think you are talking about the spa named after the chemical formula for water. What was the counter charge for the massage after your 20% discount?

BoobsManiac
09-26-18, 01:33
Can anyone helpful me with below request.Had sent you few months back, guess you haven't seen your inbox carefully.

BoobsManiac
09-26-18, 02:22
Boss she is not worth even 1000 going by the Mumbai standards.She is the lactating sister of our forum queen Elisha LOL, 15 k for 2 plus 4 star hotel also. Guess these indies forefathers used to own Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Elisha sprays wine and makes the room dirty, her sister will spray milk and do the same hahahaha.

BoobsManiac
09-26-18, 03:01
I've been a silent spectator for quite some time now, and finally decided to register. Appreciate any help in Mumbai with Indies and SPs. Can reciprocate for Bangalore but only with places where one can have fun. Sorry not in the habit of saving numbers. Maybe I should start.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Peace!Without an active PM nobody can help you.

Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

MaryJaneLover
09-26-18, 09:39
When I contacted her about couple of months ago, she started with 8 k and that too since I had her earlier. She told me that she gets 10 k /12 k as well (not sure). Came down to 7 k but I didn't go ahead.Yeah, and despite what BM would like everyone to believe, he introduced her to me at 7 k for 2. I tried contacting him when I figured her rates, but he hasn't been responding. So I have drawn my conclusions, everyone else is free to draw theirs. And anyway, anyone who has interacted with me knows that I have a specific budget and I negotiate hard for quality girls within that budget.

Anyway, everyone has the right to have their own agenda, so good for them. I intend to burn this bridges now.

Cheers and happy mongering.

MaryJaneLover
09-26-18, 09:41
I've been with her thrice. These are the only negatives that I could think of:

A. Meets only at her place in Kurla E. This could be a negative if you live far away. Her place is quite basic. However it is spacious, clean and safe and she has installed an A/C.

B. She is a bit plump. Not fat by any stretch but not slim either.

C. Her looks are average.

D. Doesn't like to meet late at night.

On the plus side:

A. At 5 K for unlimited pops including place, she is super VFM.

B. Very GFE.

C. Good BBBJ with CIM.

The. Honest and genuine.Agree, she is VFM. There was some talk of STD a few months back on account of CIM, but I think it was unfounded. Nevertheless, while there is always a risk in unprotected oral sex even, she seems hygienic and takes care of herself.

MaryJaneLover
09-26-18, 09:45
Without an active PM nobody can help you.

Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.Nice bro, you have taken up the responsibility of issuing this advisory to every newbie. I have always admired self proclaimed gurus. So cool. Undoubtedly, you are the top dog in this forum.

MBrando
09-26-18, 10:29
Hi any one tried are*wa from locanto with last digits 306. Would appreciate feedback as planning to meet her shortly. Also quoting 7 K for two hours.

RoyJoy
09-26-18, 11:19
Bro can you give any hints regarding the therapist?

That is right Just Fishing I paid 1800 for 60 minutes Aroma Therapy after discount.

Let's get back the good old spa days where we used to pay 3 K for FS. I have stopped Country spa and M&S Spa due to budget constraints.

Chill Man!

Mrpusa
09-26-18, 11:58
Guys,

Could someone please update me on the status of the dance bars in Dahisar, near DahisarCheck Naka, ex. Redhorse, Milieum2000, etc. Are they still in business? Can you do a take-away after paying the bar fine? How about the dance bars in Panvel? Thanks!

MBrando
09-26-18, 12:04
Hi there,

Looking for any cuckold couple preferably above 30 or a busty MILF for fun this weekend. Have been in the lifestyle for quite some time and can share nice contacts in exchange.

Please PM me.

P.S. Not looking for usual suspects like Deven Shweta and other hardcore overexposed commercial couples.

JustFishing
09-26-18, 12:48
I've never met Elisha nor do I plan too because she charges more than I am prepared to pay.

[Deleted by Admin]

ChillMan007
09-26-18, 14:24
Bro,

My advise is try the DB near Nerul station under the name of Dharshan. Here it's a service bar set up with the option to take out girls. However the services provided by most of the DB are mechanical and no GFE.

Have a beer at a local wine shop and then hit the spa where you have sure shot FS. I have not activated my membership else I would have shared few numbers of spa in Vashi. I am still contemplating if I need to activate this membership since I already have made the database.

Let's get the good old spa days.

Chill Man!

Guys,

Could someone please update me on the status of the dance bars in Dahisar, near DahisarCheck Naka, ex. Redhorse, Milieum2000, etc. Are they still in business? Can you do a take-away after paying the bar fine? How about the dance bars in Panvel? Thanks!

KoolGuy2811
09-26-18, 19:01
Hey people,

Of late there hasn't been much talked about the nightlife scene in Mumbai. Specially the pubs / clubs and bars which were very famous for finding these fancy chicks and you could find a report every day or two. But now it seems to have gone totally silent.

Can anyone throw some light on latest scene these days and which bars / clubs are suggested to be visited in search of picking up a fancy.

PM open.

Cheers to the glam city.

Startish555
09-26-18, 19:22
Hey bros,

Today is my first ever day in India and I'm so clueless about the punting scene. Could someone kindly help me get in touch with a few good cuties?

Thanks.

Luckyguy7198
09-26-18, 20:55
...everything seemed like an act like her cheesy Bollywood style dialogues to her fake moans. I tried to penetrate this facade but didn't have much luck. The sex itself was lacklustre because I was looking for something truly GFE and she seemed like she wanted it to be more PSE. Found her pussy to be clean but quite dry in spite of plenty of foreplay. I guess you can fake a moan but can't fake a wet pussy.

After a barely satisfying orgasm, I started chatting with her and got some insight into the life of an NL call girl. Their day starts at around 5 pm and gets over at around 4 am. The last customer starts usually before 3 am. Then they take the last train back to their residence which can be as far as Mira Road as in the case with Megha. They get home after 5:30 am, wake up around 2 pm, quickly finish some housework and rush off back to NL to reach by 5 pm. Not your typical 9-5 job. For me it explained a lot, like why she never really got turned on or why she never opened up that much. It is just conjecture on my part but I won't be surprised if each of the girls who earns decently, has sex with at least 4 guys a night.

In final analysis, I don't think that NL is for me. It is clean and felt safe but it felt too cold for me. Not sure if my opinion was clouded by the girl I chose because my friend said that he had a great time with Radha.Appreciate the detailed report. Felt the same when I visited with local friends in mid July. I was told many of the workers there have regular clientele with whom the experience may be more GFE. 4 per night is usually off season. Peaks to 10 at times, wonder what it does to their emotional health!

BoobsManiac
09-27-18, 02:38
It's quite hilarious to note that some new babies who hatched from the eggs just recently and who are so desperate for sex will go on to accuse the same person who helps them. In this case as some new baby who is so desperate for sex that he will enjoy multiple romps with the above titled indie and without even intimating how much he is paying will later after many days complain that he has paid more than rest of others. Well if you don't tell the person who has given you leads what's your experience and you yourself will go on to have multiple romps with that indie, paying as much as you wish without proper intimation, then is it me to blame that you have paid more? More than that I had given that same Pooja to few others also with strict instructions of how much to pay for how many pops. And people do take her for 5 k for 2. To all those who have ever taken leads I have always added the rider that negotiate down and don't overpay, if the indie is not coming down leave her, you can come to me again and I will arrange someone else if possible, there are lots of birds in the sky. But no, new babies won't pay attention to all these and use inappropriate language for the people who help them. Well I am happy that people show their true Colors before only so that I can identify. Also I am not here for some charity work so that helping a person results in misunderstanding and he blaming me later. To each his own. It makes my resolve more harder to think twice before helping a new baby in future.

BoobsManiac
09-27-18, 02:39
Hey bros,

Today is my first ever day in India and I'm so clueless about the punting scene. Could someone kindly help me get in touch with a few good cuties?

Thanks.Without an active PM nobody can help you. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

Nrao8465
09-27-18, 04:55
Contacted girl called shweta from locanto. She is from chembur. Quoted 5 k for 2 shot with hotel room.

Anyone tried? Attached pics.I am in touch with the above indie Shweta, she quoting 5 k for 2 with place, can anyone suggest whether I should go ahead or not? Is she genuine?

Startish555
09-27-18, 05:41
Without an active PM nobody can help you. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.How do I activate this?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

JustFishing
09-27-18, 06:52
I seem to have finally earned the distinction of having one of my posts getting edited by the admin in my 200th post. I won't post again what I posted earlier in fear of incurring the wrath of the admin but I will issue a clarification because the meaning of my post was completely changed by the edits made.

All I wished to state was that this forum would be a more fun place without Elisha's name being needlessly brought up again and again out of context.

I've never met Elisha nor do I plan too because she charges more than I am prepared to pay.

Deleted by Admin

Atool
09-27-18, 06:56
Without an active PM nobody can help you. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.Hi,

Can you please give me some lead for Navi Mumbai or thane I am basically form. Pune I am happy to share Pune digit. I am visiting Mumbai next week it will help me to close deal in advance with Indi look for cute and really GF experience.

Kroger70
09-27-18, 07:01
Suhana doesn't seem to have liked Goa. She is back in Mumbai and is short of cash and desperate to meet customers. She was charging 7 K for 2 hrs (2 pops) earlier. You might be able to negotiate lower than that. PM me if you want to meet her.I am traveling back to US and have a long layover in Mumbai. Not sure how to PM here. I would greatly appreciate her contact info.

Greetings,

Jackson

Shahiste72
09-27-18, 10:34
Yeah, and despite what BM would like everyone to believe, he introduced her to me at 7 k for 2. I tried contacting him when I figured her rates, but he hasn't been responding. So I have drawn my conclusions, everyone else is free to draw theirs. And anyway, anyone who has interacted with me knows that I have a specific budget and I negotiate hard for quality girls within that budget.

Anyway, everyone has the right to have their own agenda, so good for them. I intend to burn this bridges now.

Cheers and happy mongering.Very rightly said. I think that BM purposely trashes quality indies on the forum to promote his contacts. The tirade against Elisha and Bophsep by this gentleman is for all to see. Mongers who like Elisha's service are trolled as people who are obsessed with her. When I asked him to share alternative chicks to Elisha, he did not respond. He wrote an FR about Ms Joshi NGO girl but did not share his contact. I don't know if anyone else in this forum has met her. I suspect its a case of fake FR or exaggerated one. The laughable part is he threatens to boycott those who disagree with him. Your post was really an eyeopener.

TomHankz
09-27-18, 10:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Pcock
09-27-18, 12:45
Oh not recommended at all. Some guys may have got lucky. Female Sana slotted was such a novice. She had no idea of massage and quoted 7 k for FS. Her concept of B2B was wonky as well. Wasted time and money. Avoid.

Hi bro,

Si6798
09-27-18, 14:29
Met up with Sweetie of Andheri west recently. She says she's a struggling or upcoming actress and interested in movies and theatre, which I couldn't validate due to my ignorance.

She's is very pleasant to look at, talks well and have good assets. The challenge I observed is low on energy, bit mechanical and not very comfortable with DFK and BJ.

Paid her 10 for couple of hours which I felt is high. Got her contact from my friend and he recommended 10 is her price, which makes me wonder the value of money. Our meeting was fixed in couple of hours so it might be an aberration on her performance, but will try again after some time if the price comes down to 6 or 7.

ChillMan007
09-27-18, 16:32
Greetings brothers,

I had been to the chemical formula of water spa. While it was after work in a stressed off mood I chose Miss are. When I went in asked for extras since I knew massage will just be an rub and tug she quoted absurd amount like 10 for FS. It came as a shock to me I said there is no way I'm paying this kind of money and showed Miss K pic of country spa. I settled for 3 k but she wanted 3 k more for FS. Immediately Miss are said I'm not like this Chinki. How can one be such a racist? I decided to teach her a lesson.

Got dressed, up in mind I have due respect for Miss K for she is such a lovely women and I can't afford her due to budget constraints. Made sure I get the refund from the SPA Manager and also take back the money from Miss are of 3 K. Initially there was a withdrawal syndrome from Miss R but I made sure mind rules over Jonnny.

I walked out a happy man with no loss at my end but the loss is of Miss R for her sick attitude and greed for money. The more we do such things the better the market will become. I was just thinking has any one ever don't this at country spa. I guess this would have got the prices down. Wish country spa has lower costs for happiness.

Chao.

Chill Man!

Aryanz
09-27-18, 17:00
Hey people,

Of late there hasn't been much talked about the nightlife scene in Mumbai.
an anyone throw some light on latest scene these days and which bars / clubs are suggested to be visited in search of picking up a fancy.
heers to the glam city.Though I'm not from Mumbai, my last visit there to few lounges like OPa. Found huge crowd lining outside the entrance. I found most of 'them very young crowd. Though not sure they could be picked up. Would be happy to get enlightened by the seniors out here.

Jas2469
09-27-18, 17:40
I simply do not understand why her name has to be brought up by the same person again and again giving her the undue importance. Maybe rubbed the wrong way I guess. LOL.

I seem to have finally earned the distinction of having one of my posts getting edited by the admin in my 200th post. I won't post again what I posted earlier in fear of incurring the wrath of the admin but I will issue a clarification because the meaning of my post was completely changed by the edits made.

All I wished to state was that this forum would be a more fun place without Elisha's name being needlessly brought up again and again out of context.

HornyDharam
09-27-18, 18:13
How do I activate this?

Greetings,

JacksonYou need a credit card that's all. Everything else is written in link provided by admin.

HornyDharam
09-27-18, 18:25
Seems like Mumbai forum is polarizing in two different groups and the reason is really foolish. One girl Elisha. I don't understand why this girl is getting so much footage. There are people who hated her and there are who liked her. According to me every person has different thinking and views. And he is free to express his views that is why it is an public forum. If somebody is throwing money on below standard service it is his choice. I think choosing and not choosing a girl should be left to the person who is interested in service. We should help others and let them make the choice. The real threat are the peoples who are telling this forum to the WG / Indies. That must be stopped. Either we will loose this beautiful platform forever. So guys grow up and have safe mongering.

BoobsManiac
09-28-18, 03:02
Mr Shahiste,

For your kind information this forum is for sharing experience and not for sharing contacts. Nowhere it's written that after writing your experiences you have to share with you only or everyone of your gang members. People are free to share their contact with people who they trust and not to those who are pimp supporters or people who jack up prices. Also for your kind info I am not the one to hide a indie or hide her name or hide her damage like your so called friends. Elisha is a shit overpriced indie which has been proved time and again.

Sugarlips
09-28-18, 03:38
Visited Miss M again at SW spa. I had decided earlier not to repeat her but when I visited no other therapist was available. So I didn't make a fuss.

Visiting other therapists instead of her seems to have done the trick because she was extremely friendly. I decided against FS this time and opted just for DFK, DATY and a BBBJ. It was pretty nice and what topped it all was that she gave me a good massage after I was done.

Tip: 2 K.

I thought earlier that she would be against me telling others about her but she requested me as I was leaving to send my friends. The tip will be 2.5 K for FS / 2 K for a BBBJ with complete access. So reach out to me if you want to meet her at the spa. About her, she is an NE girl, about 27, short and average looking. Medium sized boobs on a slightly plump body.Hey bro,

I am very new to this forum could you please just let me know is this the one above dominoes that says sw spa or the one in the other holy cow that just says s spa please help.

BoobsManiac
09-28-18, 03:41
I am in touch with the above indie Shweta, she quoting 5 k for 2 with place, can anyone suggest whether I should go ahead or not? Is she genuine?If she is asking for advance, skip, if not you can try, but service would be hurried kind of, don't expect too much GFE.

JustFishing
09-28-18, 07:03
Yes, above the pizza place.

Hey bro,

I am very new to this forum could you please just let me know is this the one above dominoes that says sw spa or the one in the other holy cow that just says s spa please help.

Nrao8465
09-28-18, 07:19
Seems like Mumbai forum is polarizing in two different groups and the reason is really foolish. One girl Elisha. I don't understand why this girl is getting so much footage. There are people who hated her and there are who liked her. According to me every person has different thinking and views. And he is free to express his views that is why it is an public forum. If somebody is throwing money on below standard service it is his choice. I think choosing and not choosing a girl should be left to the person who is interested in service. We should help others and let them make the choice. The real threat are the peoples who are telling this forum to the WG / Indies. That must be stopped. Either we will loose this beautiful platform forever. So guys grow up and have safe mongering.Agreed that the real threat to this forum are the people who reveal ISG to WG and indies only. But the question is how to identify them? Fighting among members is not good for the entire forum. Also I would say that this forum is for sharing experiences, so I would advice people that if you feel some member has written incorrect experience, you can ignore his posts and move ahead instead of labeling him.

As writing wrong FR or fake FR. But one should be also aware of not overpaying cheap pussy. If the FR is not genuine its not advisable to waste money. For that purpose transparency in FR is a must. Finally sharing or not sharing is an individuals personal choice and we should not accuse anyone of writing fake things just because he is not sharing. There are many members who would share. Lets not fight among ourselves and move ahead and share our experiences.

JustFishing
09-28-18, 08:04
Last evening I was assigned yet another Miss M at SW Spa in Holy Cow. This one is slim and pretty good looking. It was my first time with her but they know me now at this place and so there was no need for me to tell Miss M that I needed extras.

On her own, she gave me a good bum massage by pulling down the disposables. It wasn't hardcore as bum massages go with just an occasional glancing touch to my starfish. When she got closer, I started feeling her up as she massaged me.

Since we had not discussed extras as yet, I told her to stop me if she felt uncomfortable with anything I was doing. Soon I had a hand inside her pants, feeling her small but shapely behind, but before I could proceed further she informed me that she was on her period. Sure enough, I could feel a sanitary pad in her panties. So I reluctantly withdrew my hand and continued feeling her over her slacks. I then tried to unhook her bra. I am usually adept at one handed bra unfastening but this time her bra seemed especially challenging. I requested her to remove her bra on her own which she readily agreed to. Like some slim NE girls, her breasts were very small but made up for it by being tipped with incredibly large raisin like nipples. I then proceeded to lower her pants and finger her clit while I latched on to her lovely raisin like nipples with my mouth.

The only downside was that she evaded all attempts at DFK and was also worried that I would get blood on my fingers because of her period. But to her credit she didn't rush at all and let me suck on her nipples and finger her clit to my hearts content. I then got rid of my disposables to allow her to slowly but gently stroke my penis. When I felt an orgasm approaching, I asked her to speed up and soon gushed all over myself and her hands. She then proceeded to wipe off the semen off my body.

WIR: I definitely will after a few days. Loved her shy looks and want to see how much further I can go next time.

Tip: 1.5 K. She didn't ask me for a tip and was nowhere to be seen after I was done with my shower. I had to actually look for her to give the tip to her which she took without counting.

TheGreatStud
09-28-18, 09:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

If he is a SP would share his contacts, wouldn't he?

Si6798
09-28-18, 09:46
Guys,

What's the current prevail rate for Janvi. She initially asked for 10 k for 1 shot, and when I asked for 2 she said nothing less than 17. Felt ridiculously expensive and she was not willing to negotiate. Is that her price, and is she so good.

Leisure1
09-28-18, 13:02
FR on Uzbekistan girl in Dubai.

Our group headed to Moscow hotel in Dubai which is a pick up point. Reached at around 11:30 pm.

Entry fee of 150 dirhams that night which translates to 3000 INR without cover.

Spent 2-2.5 hours there while doing 4-5 rounds to select a girl. All girls quoted 800 dirhams without place. Went out of the disco for fresh air and saw a beautiful girl entering. She parked her SUV and headed inside. Followed her and waited for 10-15 minutes until she came out. Immediately approached her. Negotiated the deal for 500 dirhams for one shot with her place. She said you will love my place as it's near the sea and you will have a great time.

Took her and told my group that I will catch them in hotel.

She took out her car and we headed to her house. It was a long drive. 20-25 kms. Did some fondling nd kissing in the car. To which she responded a hit hesitant.

Reached her home. Good flat. She showed around her house and then asked for payment. I gave her 500 dirhams. She asked 100 more for apartment to which I said I don't have money (ghanta I was going to give for apartment).

She asked me to follow her to her room. Immediately she dropped her clothes and I was like what the fuck. Never ever seen such a beauty!! Good petite boobs and then she removed her underwear. Clean and tight pussy.

Went to loo and took a leak.

Came out & Started kissing her to which she again was a hit hesitant. She was so beautiful that instantly my Johnny was hard! Then sucked her boobs. Told her BJ. But she said CBJ. She removed a condom from her drawer and started with CBJ. Turned her to doggy. Wow wow wow. Wt firm ass and so soft! International items are too good! Turned her to miss and banged her. She said you have come. I said no baby! It was already ten minutes. Thanks to the 2 glass of vodkas. I knew my release would delay.

After miss. Told her to come on top. Good banging there and then again back to doggy. I have never had such a good doggy fuck experience. Her pussy was so so good. Felt my entire Johnny inside her! Post doggy again took on miss and banged. Till now she was faking her moans. But in the last miss she got hot and grabbed me by my ass.

In the middle of the session, she did try touching my balls to get me over fast. I told her don't touch there as it's tickling and I can't concentrate on fucking her properly.

I finished in the 25th min and was sweating profusely!! Washed up and asked her for water.

She offered full night for another 500 dirhams. It was already 4 am. Told her next time.

Took water. She said, wait, I will drop you to get a cab. Took a cab back to hotel.

Had an amazing experience and worth the money!

Sugarlips
09-28-18, 16:27
Yes, above the pizza place.Thanks a ton mate you made this a cake walk.

BoobsManiac
09-29-18, 02:40
Agreed that the real threat to this forum are the people who reveal ISG to WG and indies only. But the question is how to identify them? Fighting among members is not good for the entire forum. Also I would say that this forum is for sharing experiences, so I would advice people that if you feel some member has written incorrect experience, you can ignore his posts and move ahead instead of labeling him.

As writing wrong FR or fake FR. But one should be also aware of not overpaying cheap pussy. If the FR is not genuine its not advisable to waste money. For that purpose transparency in FR is a must. Finally sharing or not sharing is an individuals personal choice and we should not accuse anyone of writing fake things just because he is not sharing. There are many members who would share. Lets not fight among ourselves and move ahead and share our experiences.You snatched those words from my mouth man. If people think they have a problem with someone FR, then he should ignore those posts and not bother to send him request. They don't ignore also LOL. Regarding transparency, around 90% of that is absent in Mumbai forum hahahaha. You will find tons of FR without pic, girls name, Proper damage, etc. Thats why I have limited my interaction nowadays. Just eat well and fuck well, that's my motto. Tons of girls outside ISG.

BM.

TheGreatStud
09-29-18, 03:11
Guys,

What's the current prevail rate for Janvi. She initially asked for 10 k for 1 shot, and when I asked for 2 she said nothing less than 17. Felt ridiculously expensive and she was not willing to negotiate. Is that her price, and is she so good.Are you talking about Janvi from SA? Having a place in jogeshwari. 23 yr old? I took her 7 to 8 months back. Her rates were 5 k for 1,7 k for 2 shots and 10 k for night with place. Don't overpay. She has good figure, good in service but not exactly GFE.

ChillMan007
09-29-18, 03:40
Joshua ro,

Is Elisha name Ishika? On the Internet or some one else? Yes there are lots of pussy it's our duty to find better ones. I agree to your comment that just because people don't share does not mean they do not have data base. It can apply to non PM members like us as well.

Let's all stop of this Elisha and look at digging for more heavenly ladies.

Let peace prevails in this thread.

Chill Man!

BoobLover80
09-29-18, 04:50
Hi,

Desparately looking for a Russian / Uzbek / Turkish / Iranian babe in Mumbai.

In here for a couple of days. Would any fellow bro be kind enough to help me out here? Would be much obliged. Will reciprocate as far as my limited means allow.

Regards.

Sugarlips
09-29-18, 06:52
Thanks a ton mate you made this a cake walk.Dude,

A small favour if you could share with me a MP in Juhu or Andheri west with quality indies providing extras I am not on PM as very new here please help planning to visit in the next 2 days.

SexSeeker69
09-29-18, 07:27
Tried Fiza at her Aunts place in a residential building – safe but the watchman does ask for an entry in the register which she did. Nice clean room with attached bath. Fiza was very cooperative and eager to please, and I tried some positions that we just see in porn movies. 2 satisfying pops, paid 8 k and left. Overall a decent experience.

ExpMonger
09-29-18, 10:42
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Shahiste72
09-29-18, 11:29
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

No Troubles
09-29-18, 12:39
I had tried Janvi in January this year and her rate was 5 k for 1 shot 1 HR and 7 k for 2. Just a few days back I was in the mood to do her and she quoted 10 k for single pop and so I cancelled on my way to her place.

Found her service good as she blowed really well without cover. But does not allow too much of deep kissing. Just brush of lips. She sort of avoided DATY. When I finally took my dick out of her pussy found some blood stains on the condom and a foul odour so which was why she avoided DATY I think. Will give her benefit of doubt.

Her boobs are pretty hard though.

I had found her pretty reasonable at 5 k with her own place but 10 k makes her too steep rather do a NL chick.

Guys,

What's the current prevail rate for Janvi. She initially asked for 10 k for 1 shot, and when I asked for 2 she said nothing less than 17. Felt ridiculously expensive and she was not willing to negotiate. Is that her price, and is she so good.

HornyBoyForU
09-29-18, 17:02
Hello peeps, was wondering if anyone knows of any Spa who would cater to an appointment at around 10-10.15 pm today in juhu or andheri. I know about country Spa but don't want to commute much. Would really appreciate if anyone could help this horny soul. TIA.

SandyCap
09-30-18, 07:04
Hey guys,

I just got a subscription for this forum. I have been following the forum for quite some time. It would be very helpful, if any senior member can provide some pointers to good indies in Navi Mumbai / Mumbai.

PM is active.

Thanks,

SandyCap.

FineTune
09-30-18, 10:20
Hello,

Can anyone help me with contact details of Sana from Goregaon. She was partner to Nikki but I guess Nikki has split with her and she was my only source to Sana.

PM me with details if anyone has it.

Cheers.

Aryanz
09-30-18, 15:42
Hi guys / seniors,

Will be coming down to Mumbai after couple of weeks for few days. It would be awesum if any one could share digits of some petite indie / model and also info on any good happening pub / lounge for pick up.

Thanks in advance guys. Stay safe!

Jaideep
09-30-18, 17:43
Back here after one month break.

In between I lost my mongering phone and all my contacts.

Sarangdharp
09-30-18, 18:59

In between I lost my mongering phone and all my contacts.If you are on gmail, your contacts might have been synced.

Viiki
09-30-18, 19:12
You snatched those words from my mouth man. If people think they have a problem with someone FR, then he should ignore those posts and not bother to send him request. They don't ignore also LOL. Regarding transparency, around 90% of that is absent in Mumbai forum hahahaha. You will find tons of FR without pic, girls name, Proper damage, etc. Thats why I have limited my interaction nowadays. Just eat well and fuck well, that's my motto. Tons of girls outside ISG.

BM.Totally agree. Many Indies and SPs outside of ISG. In fact some Indies fees have sky rocketed after they have met some mongers from here.

Bat Wings
10-01-18, 06:02
I agree. In the last many years of mongering I have met innumerable indes outside of ISG as many people in ISG anyway don't share contacts. But at times when I see people requesting of help and if I feel they are genuine I have shared the contacts of these non ISG indes with them requesting them not to indiscriminately forward the same. More often than not I have seen in the next couple of months these indes have been discussed openly on the forum. While I am okay with more people meeting them I have has some guys here logging in ISG and showing them the site and also advising them that they can get higher moneys than what they have been charging at present. I remember someone who I thought was reliable putting out he list of indes on an excel sheet and selling the list at Rs 1 k to newbies and making money.

The net effect being that these babes have all hiked up their cost almost double. Fortunately since I do not repeat anyone, am not affected. But lot of times when I recommend them to friends of mine who travel from outside the city I get to know of the price hike.

Wonder why when people have been told of the rates, they still end up paying higher.

Totally agree. Many Indies and SPs outside of ISG. In fact some Indies fees have sky rocketed after they have met some mongers from here.

MaryJaneLover
10-01-18, 07:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MaryJaneLover
10-01-18, 07:44
Agreed that the real threat to this forum are the people who reveal ISG to WG and indies only. But the question is how to identify them? Fighting among members is not good for the entire forum. Also I would say that this forum is for sharing experiences, so I would advice people that if you feel some member has written incorrect experience, you can ignore his posts and move ahead instead of labeling him.

As writing wrong FR or fake FR. But one should be also aware of not overpaying cheap pussy. If the FR is not genuine its not advisable to waste money. For that purpose transparency in FR is a must. Finally sharing or not sharing is an individuals personal choice and we should not accuse anyone of writing fake things just because he is not sharing. There are many members who would share. Lets not fight among ourselves and move ahead and share our experiences.I completely agree brothers, however I request your indulgence for a bit. Will post some nice FRs too, but need to have some fun too. I haven't been involved till now, so I deserve my fun. Just ignore my BS and focus on my FRs.

MaryJaneLover
10-01-18, 07:51
Last evening I was assigned yet another Miss M at SW Spa in Holy Cow. This one is slim and pretty good looking. It was my first time with her but they know me now at this place and so there was no need for me to tell Miss M that I needed extras.

On her own, she gave me a good bum massage by pulling down the disposables. It wasn't hardcore as bum massages go with just an occasional glancing touch to my starfish. When she got closer, I started feeling her up as she massaged me.

Since we had not discussed extras as yet, I told her to stop me if she felt uncomfortable with anything I was doing. Soon I had a hand inside her pants, feeling her small but shapely behind, but before I could proceed further she informed me that she was on her period. Sure enough, I could feel a sanitary pad in her panties. So I reluctantly withdrew my hand and continued feeling her over her slacks..Bro,

Soon you will be a shareholder in SW LOL. Thanks for introducing me though, am yet to become as regular, but the first one was good. Won't go into details of M as she has been described well earlier.

My ratings.

Looks- 7/10 approaching middle age but still sexy.

Body- 9/10 well maintained.

Boobs- 7/10 but only because I like busty, otherwise we'll shapes and attractive.

Pussy- 8/10. Wet and can squeeze.

Butt- 8/10. Nice but no more. Points till she agrees for anal.

GFE- 9/10.

DFK- 9/10.

Sex- 9/10 everything except anal, quite wild.

Overall 8/10.

WIR: hell yeah.

Damages: 2 k counter +3 k tip.

BTW my sympathies for the edited post. God knows what J is thinking doing that to guys like you. Agree with you completely.

MaryJaneLover
10-01-18, 07:57
FR on Uzbekistan girl in Dubai.

Our group headed to Moscow hotel in Dubai which is a pick up point. Reached at around 11:30 pm.

Entry fee of 150 dirhams that night which translates to 3000 INR without cover.

Spent 2-2.5 hours there while doing 4-5 rounds to select a girl. All girls quoted 800 dirhams without place. Went out of the disco for fresh air and saw a beautiful girl entering. She parked her SUV and headed inside. Followed her and waited for 10-15 minutes until she came out. Immediately approached her. Negotiated the deal for 500 dirhams for one shot with her place. She said you will love my place as it's near the sea and you will have a great time.Very juicy bro, have been to UAE only once but didn't have any guidance when I went. Will hit you up when I am going next. Quite a masterful conversion. Keep hunting and keep sharing.

MaryJaneLover
10-01-18, 08:06
Tried Fiza at her Aunts place in a residential building safe but the watchman does ask for an entry in the register which she did. Nice clean room with attached bath. Fiza was very cooperative and eager to please, and I tried some positions that we just see in porn movies. 2 satisfying pops, paid 8 k and left. Overall a decent experience.While fiza has been vFM in my books in the past, with age, I was hoping she would come down to the 5 k range. The Malad aunty flat sounds like just a ruse for the extra 1 k. I think all of us should attempt some negotiation with her. What do you think?

ChillMan007
10-01-18, 08:16
Hi Boom lover,

You can try to go to Bandra near the famous fried chicken outlet post 11 PM. There are many pumps and they will ask your requirement and provide you the foreign pussies you are seeking. Keep in mind the service May vary and not exactly GFE. For this they will charge you in excess of 20 K plus. My suggestion is go to Germany FKK or Bangkok if you ready to spend this kind of money in Mumbai.

Cheers.

Happy drilling.

Chill Man.

Hi,

Desparately looking for a Russian / Uzbek / Turkish / Iranian babe in Mumbai.

In here for a couple of days. Would any fellow bro be kind enough to help me out here? Would be much obliged. Will reciprocate as far as my limited means allow.

Regards.

Sen Sex
10-01-18, 08:34
I was having number of Cindy for quite some time, thanks to BM. Yesterday I was coming to Mumbai for some work and knew I will have some free time so contacted her one day prior. Decided to meet at 12 pm. She quoted 5 k, I tried to negotiate to 4,5 but she did not budge so decided to go ahead.

Her place is walking distance from Kurla station but me not being familiar with area took long time to find.

She is very polite and good in English.

Finally reached her place and took a shower first. Had carried couple of beers which I enjoyed with her company.

Won't go into physical details as much has been written already.

One pop in CIM and another one in wot after a long BBJ.

Came out a satisfied man.

Thanks BM bro again for sharing.

P.S. Please don't ask her number as the contact is not mine to share.

RohanBhr
10-01-18, 12:45
Any ISG bro used service of Aarti from Chembur please reply here how is her service.

BangBanggo
10-01-18, 15:22
It is very hot and humid Mumbai weather and Kandivali SP called for one new bird. She said she is new to Mumbai from Punjab and heard good thing about her from another girl.

I don't know why I choose to go ahead with this in afternoon heat.

Reached the place, girl was already there. Looking good but when undress lot of body marks, teeth were almost dirty.

Started act still but somehow feeling very bad about this act. After initial burst of hugging and sucking boobs, could get hard on. But while trying to go into act the whole mood was going down and did not feel like doing at all. The dick was not hard enough so have to stop the session.

Damage -- 6 K.

Asked SP not to recommend this kind of girl again. She told me that she did not meet her before.

Lesson Learn -- Even if SP is reliable it is not advisable to go without seeing picture and getting recommendation on service.

BhukhaLauda
10-01-18, 15:25
Hey guys,

I inadvertently deleted SP Prem's number from my phone. Can someone please PM me his number?

Thanks in advance.

Yours truly,

Bhukha Lauda.

Gim399
10-01-18, 15:37
Hi,

I am desperately looking for a reliable SP in Navi Mumbai area, but no one seems to offer help here. I am new to Mumbai, so please help. I already have the contact of Mr. G (Mahape) which I got from another board. I found the spas in Navi Mumbai area all worthless in comparison to Delhi or Kolkata, and am almost heartbroken.TIA.

BoobsManiac
10-01-18, 17:20
Totally agree. Many Indies and SPs outside of ISG. In fact some Indies fees have sky rocketed after they have met some mongers from here.Additionally some indies names have been also twisted and changed also with higher price tag.

Vksood1722
10-01-18, 18:07
Guys,

Coming to Mumbai for 2 days on 6th October. Can any one help with some contacts. Foreign females welcome. Will reciprocate in Ahmedabad.

IAmNuts10
10-01-18, 21:00
This is long pending review. First off all thanks to Vikki sir for sharing Pk's contact. I remember those days when pk & kirti was top performer on SEA and I have tried hard to get in touch with pk through SEA but at the same time she parted away from business and my wish remain only wish rest was only feeling of missing such gem. (I have tried Kirti once at Dahisar, now she is out of business). But some time will power works and while RTFF come across that she came back into business, brethren you can't imagine my excitement to meet this gem not only because of her performance but also good human being quality that seniors always praised about her. Manage to get contact from great soul contacted her but no reply, don't know how much I have to wait again to listen her sound, after some time she called back and while ringing phone, I was delighted to talk too much awaited gem. Oh what a sweet words poured in my mind, deal done dreaming that my years long pending wish will fulfill. Entire week I was desperately waited for weekend and prepared my mind to spend quality time and mind blowing session. Finally the day begin with morning vibes and about to prepare for post lunch schedule, but you know when your time is bad you can't do anything. I got message from pk that she has some urgent work and express regret for inconvenience to cancel the scheduled meeting. Can you imagine my situation but understood that one of her old friend's good luck may have banged my luck any way much waited session extended for unpredictable period.Have heard a lot about PK and have her digits ending 038. But never could manage a meeting yet. Is she still active? Would love to meet her, especially since I like service.

Nrao8465
10-02-18, 04:52
Hello all,

Here is another one of my experience.

Got in touch with a lady named Rajni, who claimed to provide massage with extras at home. I fixed appointment and she came. To my disappointment she was not at all pleasant looking. She was middle aged and with saggy boobs, medium-dark complexioned and loose pussy. Overall a disappointment in terms of sex but she gave a decent massage and that was only a decent thing.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Hygiene- 6/10.

Attitude- 6.5/10.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR- Never again.

Bharams2565
10-02-18, 05:01
Hello senior members,

I'm new member and looking for a Indies in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai area. Can anyone DM me some good contacts.

Thank you in advance.

Ssvb19
10-02-18, 05:36
Diane seems to be back in BLr. Quoting 10 k for 2 shots. Can you confirm if she is trans operated? Did you meet her? What's your feedback?

By the way I met a Mongolian Julia in blr who now seems to be in Mumbai. My time with her was OK OK. Time watcher. Loose p. Damage 12 k.

I think she is Diana, the third partner of the gang of fur Filipina. She calls herself to be half Filipino and half Hong Kong. She was very active in Bengluru for three months, an operated Trans ad a huge bulky & chubby type. Please note that all the four Filipina are sure shot avoid. And requesting you to be please discreet when you quote all those hotel names in FR. Regards.

SexSeeker69
10-02-18, 06:31
While fiza has been vFM in my books in the past, with age, I was hoping she would come down to the 5 k range. The Malad aunty flat sounds like just a ruse for the extra 1 k. I think all of us should attempt some negotiation with her. What do you think?Yes, I would say she is worth about 5 k. A 2 hour hotel room would have cost me additional, so I went ahead with the deal offered. But will surely nego next time.

Edgein
10-02-18, 10:23
A big avoid. She's a fake. Leaves after 1 shot. No enthusiasm.

Contacted girl called shweta from locanto. She is from chembur. Quoted 5 k for 2 shot with hotel room.

Anyone tried? Attached pics.

BornAsCrazy
10-02-18, 11:46
Hi guys,

I haven't tried anyone in Mumbai. But I have active contacts of SP in Hyderabad and direct contacts of girls in Bali and Jakarta.

If you can share me contacts of SP or girls, I will reciprocate the same. Only working number will receive the info.

Happy mongering!

Sanjay2006
10-02-18, 15:46
Hello all friends,

I am new to ISG and wanted to pen down one of my experience.

Through online website, decided to meet a lady called Rakhi. Looking at her assets I got excited and contacted her. She is late 20's and boobs are very big, may be 36 D. Nice attitude and little shy. She is not so fair but decent enough to cause an erection. We had 2 pops session and I loved banging her from doggy position. She is not a good kisser in my experience but overall it was OK for me. I had called her to my hotel and I think she has her place also, but I didn't ask about that.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10.

Figure- 8/10 well maintained.

Hygiene- 8/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Damage- She quoted me 10 but I brought her down to 8 k for 2 pops at my place.

WIR- May be not sure.Hi bro,

Can you share her contact with ref?

BoobsManiac
10-02-18, 16:51
Hello all,

Here is another one of my experience.

Got in touch with a lady named Rajni, who claimed to provide massage with extras at home. I fixed appointment and she came. To my disappointment she was not at all pleasant looking. She was middle aged and with saggy boobs, medium-dark complexioned and loose pussy. Overall a disappointment in terms of sex but she gave a decent massage and that was only a decent thing.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Figure- 6/10.

Hygiene- 6/10.

Attitude- 6.5/10.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR- Never again.Damn massage at home service!! Is this Rajni end digits 197?

HappySky
10-02-18, 17:30
Hey dear,

Can you please some more details of this T spa. I love Thai therapist and massage by them.

They have 2 Thai chicks and 3 locals over there.

Mind you guys extras are always available over there!

Took miss R, My fav loaded with bazaookas!

Looks- 7/10.

Massage: -8/10.

Damage- 1. 5 k counter + 1 K for services (HJ + TL).

Nrao8465
10-03-18, 05:05
Damn massage at home service!! Is this Rajni end digits 197?Yes that's correct, end digits are 197. She sells herself as a masseuse with extras and even more surprising is that she is available at night also as per her.

But she needs to be avoided.

JustFishing
10-03-18, 06:48
Tried replying to your PM but your inbox is too full.

In between I lost my mongering phone and all my contacts.

JustFishing
10-03-18, 07:20
You can share her contact as she is a known indie. She even advertises in Locanto and so she won't mind.

Girls are not property and no contact belongs to anyone. Ultimately it is the girls' decision whether to meet or not.

I was having number of Cindy for quite some time, thanks to BM. Yesterday I was coming to Mumbai for some work and knew I will have some free time so contacted her one day prior. Decided to meet at 12 pm. She quoted 5 k, I tried to negotiate to 4,5 but she did not budge so decided to go ahead.

Her place is walking distance from Kurla station but me not being familiar with area took long time to find.

She is very polite and good in English.

Finally reached her place and took a shower first. Had carried couple of beers which I enjoyed with her company.

Won't go into physical details as much has been written already.

One pop in CIM and another one in wot after a long BBJ.

Came out a satisfied man.

Thanks BM bro again for sharing.

P.S. Please don't ask her number as the contact is not mine to share.

JustFishing
10-03-18, 09:15
I am trying to reach out to the following 4 girls. All 4 were available through an SP but have moved on from him now. Your help in getting a direct contact will be invaluable.

1. Girl in blue Tshirt: Maharashtrian girl who goes by the name Nisha or Bhoomi.

2. Girl in yellow top: Girl from Tripura (supposedly) who goes by the name Anjana.

3. Girl in red top: Mizo girl called Julie who used to work in some spa in Vashi.

4. MILF in saree: Goes by the name Mona and is allegedly great in service and open to A-level.

Take all the names with a pinch of salt because they have been made up by the SP. Pics are genuine (but of course touched up).

FineTune
10-03-18, 13:31
Damn massage at home service!! Is this Rajni end digits 197?I too have a contact of lady from Thane who gives massage at home. She is good in service but looks wise she is below average. Massage is good though. Her name was Sheela. Not sure if it's the same.

AkhtarBhai
10-03-18, 13:46
A big avoid. She's a fake. Leaves after 1 shot. No enthusiasm.Boss,

She is good hygiene-wise. She only tries to be co-operative so is not fake. Her welcome smile is genuine. 5 k with one hour accommodation is reasonable. She used to be called Gudiya, God bless her!