PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Muthumayavi007
10-03-18, 18:11
Hi,

I am looking for really beautiful model girls who can travel to Bangalore for a day. The scene here in Bangalore is really bad, so I thought whether this is possible?

Please revert back with the contacts or ideas you have to help me out.

JackPack
10-03-18, 21:06
I am new to ISG. Can anyone suggest / PM me good spa for B2B in western suburbs.

BoobsManiac
10-04-18, 01:26
Hi,

I am looking for really beautiful model girls who can travel to Bangalore for a day. The scene here in Bangalore is really bad, so I thought whether this is possible?

Please revert back with the contacts or ideas you have to help me out.The scene may be bad because of the high prices. But you are asking for a model girl and that too to travel to Bangalore? Firstly their own fees will be like a bomb. Secondly you have to take care of the hotel and travel. Third as again said, too much expectations are not always met. So all your efforts to take a girl from costly Mumbai to costly Bangalore is not the worth in my view. If you were asking from Kolkata to Guwahati, or from Delhi to Lucknow, the scene is dirt cheap. But Mumbai to Bangalore is a suicidal case unless you want to burn your wallets.

BoobsManiac
10-04-18, 02:22
Boss,

She is good hygiene-wise. She only tries to be co-operative so is not fake. Her welcome smile is genuine. 5 k with one hour accommodation is reasonable. She used to be called Gudiya, God bless her!Damn this is your very first post and you are singing praises for her. Very nice. Please share your experience with her also.

BoobsManiac
10-04-18, 02:24
Yes that's correct, end digits are 197. She sells herself as a masseuse with extras and even more surprising is that she is available at night also as per her.

But she needs to be avoided.Yes she is a full time WG in the disguise of a masseuse. If she was a Thai selling herself then it would have been ooh lala. But guess that's not the case.

VFM16
10-04-18, 03:06
I maybe wrong but I don't think she is same Gudiya from past. Check Gudiya's gym pic from Mumbai gallery.

That Gudiya was meeting near Shilphata.

Damn this is your very first post and you are singing praises for her. Very nice. Please share your experience with her also.

JackPack
10-04-18, 05:18
Suhani is a busty, curvy and cuddly young Bhabhi kind of look and looks better in flesh and her photos don't do justice to her.

Suhani invited me in to her relatives very private flat in Malad west. She dressed in a black see-through saree and deep cut blouse with a hip chain. She looked very glamourous and as she started to walk slowly to let me in the main door, her bum cheeks moved very seductively as we walked in to the hall area of the flat all well decorated. I got the money out of the way immediately. Suhani has a very soft pale skin and gorgeous face. Suhani is very friendly and chatty girl who put me at ease immediately and she satisfied my request of GFE with a kinky twist which we had previously discussed. Suhani is very good at communications and speaks very good english and hindi..Can you please share her contact number.

AkhtarBhai
10-04-18, 07:07
I maybe wrong but I don't think she is same Gudiya from past. Check Gudiya's gym pic from Mumbai gallery.

That Gudiya was meeting near Shilphata.The girl in the pic looks like Gudiya, the one whom I met in 2016 for the third and final time in Chembur. The girl with the pink top from the picture gallery also looks like her. My experience though memorable for me is dated yet I would vouch for her dependability. We met at a seedy 'hotel' - I would have preferred such a place as it enhanced my sense of the game. And she was perfect. I paid her 4 k plus 500 for hotel and 100 for the boy who came with a dry and scratchy towel. It was more Cousin Experience, if you will, than GFE. Mind you, she was not new to the sport even back then. She was knowledgeable about sexual activities, even suggesting I get a sandwich massage when I was in Thailand. She had no BO nor bad breath and was hygienic in all hidden places as well. She wore the dress I wanted her to wear on request. So if you are a pink saree fetishist for example, go ahead ask her if that is her. I wanted her to wear a chocolate colour undie and she did. I contacted her through a service provider in Chembur whose number I got from the mirror. She will be rude to you if you called her directly. I am gaga about her because I have engaged her three times and am thinking about doing so again. But I don't know what she is like nowadays. People change, you see.

Masti Baba
10-04-18, 07:13
I found this post on Mingle whatsup the person who said that there is a safe place at Malad west and it will cost 4000 for massage + service including place. So I fixed appointment. At that She replied OK but call me 1 hour before you leave. But when I called she did not answer the call and sent messages that she is busy so call after 30 minutes. When it also failed I messaged her that she can call whenever she is free. To that I got an arrogant reply that you only call after 1 HR. Sensing something fishy I cancelled the appointment and booked 2 days later. This day as expected I got same response.

So Bros please be aware that this is a fraud only to lure you with good price, safe place and photos which she readily sends. And then frustrate you by not responding. Her old profile on Mingle is removed and new one has appeared with handle twity24 with cell number ending with 974. So don't get into this trap. I don't know if it has already has come into the forum.

SexSeeker69
10-04-18, 07:18
By far the best session I have had in a while in Mumbai. Used her body and mouth in every conceivable way to enjoy two blissful nirvana moments. Getting excited just thinking about it. Not to be missed category!

CornucopiaThan
10-04-18, 07:54
Hi,

Been mongering for a while now and discovered this gem of a forum little late. Well done on keeping it well protected. Was wondering if anyone ever tried this indie with number ending 884. She stays close to the airport.

CornucopiaThan
10-04-18, 07:57
Hello brother's,

Need review about MILF dipti gupta from Mira road.

Her digits end with 614.She is good if you are into bouncy BS and wiggling stomach. Otherwise avoid.

Motor Man
10-04-18, 10:07
Thanks to the GreatKhali who directed me to the VDS Spa not far from the Bandar Bar. Counter charges 1. 9 ask for the Near be rate and you will get 500 off. Since GK had recommended Ms A, her name is similar to the name Fashion Massage place with branches in Suk 33 and Chidlom in the city of angels, I said I would have her and not the locals. Excellent massage, got rid of all my aches and pains. When I asked her if I could take off my disposals, she did and remarked "sexy" as my bum cheeks came to view. I knew we had a good thing going. She came straight to the point after the massage and asked fo 1 k for a HJ I countered with 2 K for a BBJ. She takes the money in advance, gave me access to her dripping pussy and let me suck on her beautifully firm, largish boobs.

She is not the most beautiful girl in the world, but is pretty and has grace and I would love to spend a night with her.

Lamarckhuib
10-04-18, 16:31
By far the best session I have had in a while in Mumbai. Used her body and mouth in every conceivable way to enjoy two blissful nirvana moments. Getting excited just thinking about it. Not to be missed category!Would you be willing to help me find this gem? I'm new so I may have missed something.

Thanks!

ThaiRajesh
10-04-18, 17:21
Friends,

Raj here from Bangalore.

Came to Mumbai for couple of days official trip. Staying near bandra.

Please help me some clubs or MP to explore near by.

IAmNuts10
10-04-18, 19:46
Yes, I would say she is worth about 5 k. A 2 hour hotel room would have cost me additional, so I went ahead with the deal offered. But will surely nego next time.Planning to reach out to Fiza next week when I am in Mumbai. Hope she is totally worth it. Not sure if I should book the hotel on my own or go for this flat thing she has?

BornAsCrazy
10-04-18, 20:40
Got pics from 2 different SP Let me know if anyone tried any of the girls from the pics.

SP1 digit ends: 895.

SP2 digit ends: 501.

BrownHunter
10-04-18, 21:50
Hi,

Can someone please share a recent review of aarohi as I intend to try her. I would like to know her fig, and service.

Also I intend to visit service bars. Any suggestions are welcome. Is the mayur bar in sanpada still open for business. And is it safe?

MaryJaneLover
10-04-18, 23:25
You can share her contact as she is a known indie. She even advertises in Locanto and so she won't mind.

Girls are not property and no contact belongs to anyone. Ultimately it is the girls' decision whether to meet or not.My vote for Cindy as VFM too.

She is good at sex and great bbj too.

Also can talk to you for a bit, not a time watcher.

Could have been better looking but is surely attractive and cute, with a desirable body.

And just love how some seniors are sharing the most common contacts as if they are the most private treasures. Unfortunate new members will fall prey to their facade and believe they are special, and then will be conned into delivering their gems to these fakes for free.

In these bad times, finding good mentors is paramount.

Cheers.

DanDelta
10-05-18, 01:03
Well, here I am writing my long and heavily delayed FR. Like I am posting the FR almost after 1. 5 months (And you would kinda know the reasons for the delay in my FR.) This FR is for Miss SH. Reference from at Don. Well, as you know, I am from Mumbai but shifted to Chandigarh for work purposes, I couldn't join like-minded people in Mumbai in your various meetup (And I have waited to meet a group like that for a long time).

In my 15 days of recent vacation in Mumbai, I was planning to have a budget of Rs. 20 k to taste at least four birds. But, unfortunately, there have been some health issues in the family. I was almost about to quit the idea of visiting any HW, while I did manage to meet at don, and couldn't meet at edifice trader and at hardrockcafe (Don't Judge me in a wrong way, I love to meet people who try to help people without any selfish intentions.).

At Don did send me photos of some of the birds, some really good quality as per his judgment and some based on what I was looking for. Someone with big boobs and service attitude with No Nakras.

I was finally looking at two options Miss SA and Miss SH. At Don Recommended Miss SH cause of 3 things.

- Huge Assets, yes, both of them.

- Willingness to Serve from her end.

- Not a Dead Fish (Yeah I really hate that).

And he warned me about one thing, she is very talkative. And I kinda OK with that.

So thanks to at Don, I finally made a deal with Miss SH, I asked her out for Movie before we go into for the action, for the next day itself.

I started from my home in the morning, and we decided to meet for the Movie at a Mall at Borivali. And we started talking on Chat. After exchanging our pics to each other, she asked me to call her. She said she wanted to hear my voice. She was taking her precautions, I think. I called in between my travel journey and heard her voice, which was OK but not sexy at all (though her chats were very elaborated and visualizing). We just had a normal talk and some conversations related to my reaching out there, but I could sense she had some relief after talking to me.

I reached Borivali, found a Chemist and asked him for Cadbury Silk (A gift to her) and asked for Climax and Rubbers only when there was no one else in the shop. Chemist guy was so slow in giving all these things, and I was fucking bursting in tension, as like, give it to me fast, and I will move before anyone else comes in. And Low and behold, after he kept Rubber Pack on the top, two young college girls came in, they wanted to buy water. Both of them saw the Rubber Pack, they saw me, they saw each other, waited for a minute and you know the chemist guy doing his things very slowly. And my attitude as I stand there. "What the fuck, I am Man, I can buy these rubbers and enjoy my life. " They left.

Then I took a Rick for the Mall and kept here informed on WA as well. I reached there, and she was a bit late because she was stuck in traffic. After we met, I gave her Silk and started a small conversation. She observed me very well that I am a very shy guy and she felt safe. She later did share her another experience with someone who called her for a movie before the deed, didn't go well. That guy placed his hands inside her clothes and kept feeling her boobs for the entire movie show.

I was looking for an English movie cause mostly the theater would be empty. She wanted to go for a Hindi one and selected "Satyamav Jayate" (She is John Ibrahim Fan.) I was very hesitant, (cause I am less sexperienced) during the whole movie I touched her neck and arms. Yeah, that's it. No more.

The End.

Yeah, that is what came up, when the movie ended, and we both left the theatre (Pardon me for the Pun.) For our deed, she took me to a resort in Aksa Beach. Unfortunately, the tariff got changed. From Rs. 1000 for 2 hours to Rs. 1500 for 6 hours. No other option but to pay.

We went in the room, and lay down in the bed and told me also to relax and feel comfortable. She asked me what drink I would like to have. I said I don't drink. She was surprised. I asked her to get anything for herself. She got herself a Beer and some snacks that we ate together. And in the Journey of her completing her beer, she talked a lot and I mean a lot. She felt frank with me and she shared about all her experiences (Funny and odd one) with other guys with whom she came there. She shared about her past BF and her new one and their funny stories and craving for likes on Instagram and finally how to get peace of mind by Yoga. In reply, I shared my journey of life, my past fucked-up relationship (here is where she shared tips on getting peace of mind) and no interest in getting into a new relationship and living only for the Family, to give back to them.

Now, she was getting in the mood, after her Beer came down. She removed her leggings and yes there were no Panties. Huge Ass, I was indifferent. I was always ignorant of ass size. I removed my cloths and was still in my underwear and went into the bathroom and spray climax on Johnny.

I came out and she was only in her bra. I went on the bed and the Rubber Packet was nearby. I was fully confident that Climax would work and asked her to do her kind of foreplay. I got access to big boobs and I was happy. We kissed each other while sleeping side-by-side and she started moaning as we foreplay. "Love me baby, Kiss me baby. " Those words, those words, felt like bliss.

We are still in the foreplay, and she comes on top of me. I am still on my undies. She took off her bra and started rubbing her boobs all over me. Oh My Fucking God. That sent shiver in my body. She started rubbing her boobs over Johnny first. Then she rubs her boobs over my chest.

Out of nowhere, the game changer came. She started licking and sucking my nipples. Yes, she sucked my nipples while her vagina was still rubbing my Johnny. I went breathless for a moment. She was swirling her tongue on my nipples. And it was so good, my body shivered and Johnny puked.

Yes, I prematurely ejaculated in my undies. Just in the 10 minutes of the game. Climax, you sucked, you failed. Now I am embarrassed. I told her that I want to go to the washroom for a minute. She said, "did you discharge" and I was like "Yeah. " Embarrassment. Level 10.

She pacified me a bit and told me to clean up. I don't know what I would do now. Mostly it was the excitement (of fucking someone) for the last few days played a major role in this pre-ejaculation. All my excitement and wishes went down the drain. After cleanup, I jiggle Johnny and spray another round of Climax on it. Only things that I might have correctly done this time, I dried up Johnny very well this time.

Now I walk out of the washroom, with half-awake Johnny and we had another 10-15 minutes of chat of this story. And we decided to go for round two and we tried a lot of stuff.

We tried Clapper first, we tried Doggy and finally, we did Cow-girl. But Johnny instead of expanding kept on contracting. She was like, let me try doing a Handjob and Blowjob but Johnny was so embarrassed, it couldn't fit in her hands now.

We decided to take some time-out and then she went to the washroom to clean-up. Inside she now finds Climax and she gets turned off. She came out of the washroom and told me she found Climax and asked me why. She told her another story with another client who applied climax and asked her to do a blowjob without condom. Her Jaw was stunned for 4 hours.

I somehow pacified her and we started back again and I already decided, if this time, it doesn't work out, we will call it a day. So in a few minutes, we started again and this time I decided to finger her, thinking that can I make her squirt. As said, I am less sexperienced, she directed my hand in her Vagina and I started fingering her with one hand and with another hand, I started taking care of Johnny. She started moaning again and the shiver in my body came back and Johnny was on the rise. My mind knew Johnny was at the highest level of excitement. If I stop, Johnny would not rise again. At the same time, I so wanted to put Johnny in her without rubber. I controlled myself for that bit and released it on her thighs.

She got up fast and went to the washroom to wash up and I stayed in the bed, thinking what just happened. A piece of small happiness between the middle of embarrassment. I was pretty much exhausted and I was clear that I can ask for another round, but I couldn't do another round.

She came out and wore her clothes and I went and cleaned up myself and dressed up as well. Lastly, we ordered some food to eat and then ended our day with dinner.

Well, that is my experience for that day.

And finally the stats.

Name: Miss SH.

Reference: at don.

Ratings:- 8/10.

Looks: 6/10.

Figure: 7/10 . Looks good, Heavy and Big assets.

Service: Except Anal, everything.

Total Damage: 5 k for 2 shot.

Contact # available with: at don.

Pros: nice GFE, willing to serve.

Cons: Bare in mind, she is heavy.

DesiNoah
10-05-18, 04:56
Last few girls look to good to be true. Share FR later if you end up trying any girl from this SP.

Got pics from 2 different SP Let me know if anyone tried any of the girls from the pics.

SP2 digit ends: 501.

Viiki
10-05-18, 05:45
Well, here I am writing my long and heavily delayed FR. Like I am posting the FR almost after 1. 5 months (And you would kinda know the reasons for the delay in my FR.) This FR is for Miss SH. Reference from at Don. Well, as you know, I am from Mumbai but shifted to Chandigarh for work purposes, I couldn't join like-minded people in Mumbai in your various meetup (And I have waited to meet a group like that for a long time).

In my 15 days of recent vacation in Mumbai, I was planning to have a budget of Rs. 20 k to taste at least four birds. But, unfortunately, there have been some health issues in the family. I was almost about to quit the idea of visiting any HW, while I did manage to meet at don, and couldn't meet at edifice trader and at hardrockcafe (Don't Judge me in a wrong way, I love to meet people who try to help people without any selfish intentions.).

At Don did send me photos of some of the birds, some really good quality as per his judgment and some based on what I was looking for. Someone with big boobs and service attitude with No Nakras.

I was finally looking at two options Miss SA and Miss SH. At Don Recommended Miss SH cause of on itCons: Bare in mind, she is heavy.Please share her name and last few digits instead of just the initials. Any pics would be great.

BoobsManiac
10-05-18, 06:24
Please share her name and last few digits instead of just the initials. Any pics would be great.They won't share pic, full name and last digits, its top secret. Haha, and some people won't teach them also because they are selective in preaching LOL.

SexSeeker69
10-05-18, 06:49
Planning to reach out to Fiza next week when I am in Mumbai. Hope she is totally worth it. Not sure if I should book the hotel on my own or go for this flat thing she has?The flat is OK. Clean room with attached shower. The watchman may raise a Q. Which she takes care of. And there's always someone in the flat who knows what you are there for. But +1 you don't need to reveal your true ID.

The hotel has its plus. Better ambience, room service and total privacy. But you have to reveal your ID to the girl.

Treat her like a gentleman and she responds well. Have fun!

Nrao8465
10-05-18, 07:54
Hello all,

I was in touch with a SP and he sent many pics of girls. I selected one and decided to try the girl, who was a bit aged but better than the rest. But in actual she was very different from the pics, may be due to heavy make up.

About the lady she seemed like a housewife, may be separated but was from a good family. After initial introductions, we started with light kisses. To my surprise she was very good in kissing. Gave average CBJ. Didn't allow me to suck her tits which were of good shape. May be because of her age it was perfect. Started and completed within 25 minutes. Overall 1 hour spent.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.

CoolHunk968
10-05-18, 11:25
Tried Myra last week, hotel near airport. Was chatting with her for 2 days and fixed appointment, fixed at 9. 30 in evening. She was there in 15 minutes, she called me to pick up her from reception, as presentable looks and good dressing make no problem to get her into room, after little chit chat, started deed and finished in 15-20 minutes. After that for 1 hour we were talking about each other, she allows kissing and smooching. Over all good experience.

GaneshWaraj
10-05-18, 15:53
Hey guys and Seniors,

I am completely new to this whole mongering scene. I found this site after a whole lot of research, so any help regarding the whole mongering thing would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
10-05-18, 16:24
Hello Guys, I have been traveling between Mumbai and Pune on work. Haven't been mongering too much off late due to hectic work schedule. But now looking for a vfm release. Would appreciate some leads in Navi Mumbai area via PM. Would love to share whatever I have in return.

Jaideep
10-05-18, 18:08
Thanks to JustFishing bro for sharing details about this spa.

This spa is located in a building with no indication that a spa is there. I had to confirm with the security guard before entering. Liked the girl at the reception. Young, fair with good figure & looks. Wish she was available. I was assigned Miss M. Decent looks, slim figure but tits were very small with perky nipples. Her massage was decent and we chatted about the place she came from which I also have visited few times. She was reluctant to offer any extras since I was new at the spa but later agreed to offer full access + HJ for 1500. Counter charges was 1500. Average experience but VFM one. I wish I could enjoy with the reception girl too.

Zeest
10-05-18, 19:34
Hello all,

I was in touch with a SP and he sent many pics of girls. I selected one and decided to try the girl, who was a bit aged but better than the rest. But in actual she was very different from the pics, may be due to heavy make up.

About the lady she seemed like a housewife, may be separated but was from a good family. After initial introductions, we started with light kisses. To my surprise she was very good in kissing. Gave average CBJ. Didn't allow me to suck her tits which were of good shape. May be because of her age it was perfect. Started and completed within 25 minutes. Overall 1 hour spent.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.Bro,

Do you intend to share wither the SP. Or the girls details? If so, can you drop some hints? Where did you find the SP? What's the girls trade name?

JackPack
10-05-18, 20:13
Thanks to JustFishing bro for sharing details about this spa.

This spa is located in a building with no indication that a spa is there. I had to confirm with the security guard before entering. Liked the girl at the reception. Young, fair with good figure & looks. Wish she was available. I was assigned Miss M. Decent looks, slim figure but tits were very small with perky nipples. Her massage was decent and we chatted about the place she came from which I also have visited few times. She was reluctant to offer any extras since I was new at the spa but later agreed to offer full access + HJ for 1500. Counter charges was 1500. Average experience but VFM one. I wish I could enjoy with the reception girl too.Is this in darkness area at 3rd floor. Today I went but it was KLPD. I took A and she denied to provide extra. She was so arrogant. I don't know how people get extra.

Bharams2565
10-05-18, 21:45
Hello senior members,

Looking for some hot models please share the contacts. I'll reciprocate.

BoobsManiac
10-06-18, 02:20
Hello all,

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.What are the end digits of the SP mate?

JackPack
10-06-18, 04:45
Hello all,

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.You don't have PM. How can get the number.

TrueSuperDude
10-06-18, 07:05
Hello,

I hope you all have notices recently all sites are going down like SEA, BackPage, CL and many more.

Do share alternatives to these free portals. You can Inbox me if you wish.

JizzyB
10-06-18, 07:28
Could you please share her details?

-JizzyB.

Hello all,

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.

BrownHunter
10-06-18, 08:29
Hi,

Can someone please share a recent review of aarohi as I intend to try her. I would like to know her fig, and service.

Also I intend to visit service bars. Any suggestions are welcome. Is the mayur bar in sanpada still open for business. And is it safe?Can someone please help me out here?

My PM is active.

FineTune
10-06-18, 09:08
Was in Delhi last week for some office work. A friend referred an Indie who was working out from a hotel in Gurgaon. Went on to meet her at her hotel in afternoon for short time. Though I had bad experiences in Delhi last few times but as friend referred went ahead. The session was good. I felt that she was bit mechanical and not that GFE type.

Services- 7/10 No anal and CIM. Just allowed normal lip kiss and no DFK. Rest was good. Was ok with all positions. She does give an superb BJ and can do so for long time without any issue. 10/10 for that.

Looks- 8/10.

Age- might be around 21-22.

Damages- She asked for 7 k for 2 but negotiated for 5. 5 k for short time. Delhi is way cheaper than our Mumbai.

At this price she is vfe as she is preety young. Hotel is also decent and clean.

WIR- I guess no as I look forward GFE type girls.

BluerSky
10-06-18, 11:01
Mumbaikars,

I am in the city for a couple of days. Wondering if you can share clean indie contacts via PM. I can oblige one you are in the neighborhood Pune.

Viiki
10-06-18, 12:00
Was in Delhi last week for some office work. A friend referred an Indie who was working out from a hotel in Gurgaon. Went on to meet her at her hotel in afternoon for short time. Though I had bad experiences in Delhi last few times but as friend referred went ahead. The session was good. I felt that she was bit mechanical and not that GFE type.

Services- 7/10 No anal and CIM. Just allowed normal lip kiss and no DFK. Rest was good. Was ok with all positions. She does give an superb BJ and can do so for long time without any issue. 10/10 for that.

Looks- 8/10.

Age- might be around 21-22.

Damages- She asked for 7 k for 2 but negotiated for 5. 5 k for short time. Delhi is way cheaper than our Mumbai.

At this price she is vfe as she is preety young. Hotel is also decent and clean.

WIR- I guess no as I look forward GFE type girls.Delhi is cheaper cause the mongers work together and keep the prices in check. There are no collaborations between the Indies and the mongers.

BoobsManiac
10-06-18, 12:31
Hello senior members,

Looking for some hot models please share the contacts. I'll reciprocate.First you share your experiences so that people are enlightened here. There is full life lying ahead for exchange process.

TheFappy
10-06-18, 13:15
Brothers,

I am in Mumbai for 6 days and Would be great if anyone could PM good contacts for BBW and MILF types / HW with huge assets. Age is not a problem. I can provide you couple of Hyderabad MILFs.

Thanks in advance.

GaneshWaraj
10-06-18, 18:42
Hey guys and Seniors,

I am completely new to this whole mongering scene. I found this site after a whole lot of research, so any help regarding the whole mongering thing would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Hey guys,

Any help, you can PM me. Really appreciate a helping hand to get started.

Joshua Dsouza
10-06-18, 19:03
Delhi is cheaper cause the mongers work together and keep the prices in check. There are no collaborations between the Indies and the mongers.Rightly said bro. Mumbai forum has become pimps brothel now.

Mallesh
10-06-18, 20:24
Hello fellow mongers,

I saw the forum and got awed. I started mongering just a few days back in Mumbai. Into all kinds of stuff, no limits. So, trying all sorts of deals with the helmet on though. Over the last couple of months, I have visited a couple of Mistress' in Mumbai and few babes. Would love to share everything I know. I hope I would get support from fellow mongers as well. Sharing is caring.

BoobsManiac
10-07-18, 02:18
Hello fellow mongers,

I saw the forum and got awed. I started mongering just a few days back in Mumbai. Into all kinds of stuff, no limits. So, trying all sorts of deals with the helmet on though. Over the last couple of months, I have visited a couple of Mistress' in Mumbai and few babes. Would love to share everything I know. I hope I would get support from fellow mongers as well. Sharing is caring.You can get support only if you first share your experiences and have an active PM.

Without an active PM nobody can help you here. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

Nrao8465
10-07-18, 08:14
Hi friends,

This is about the H spa which I found out while roaming with my friends in the V. T area. First impression was like normal settings. The guy at the counter was trying to sell membership which I declined. Upon asking he quoted counter of 1800 which I politely declined and bargained for 1400. He was hesitating but then agreed. I first enquired about the line up and he said the girls have not arrived and you can see them when they arrive. I went inside and waited. After sometime he came inside the room and 3 girls were present. 1 NE kind of and 2 other local. Selected the local and then proceeded.

About the girl, she seemed new and was doing decent massage. Kept on singing songs and was inquiring how often do you go for massage and blah blah. There were still no hints for extras and I was just enjoying the massage. Towards the end, she said massage is over and I said is that it? She winked at me and said don't worry, come next time. I said thanks politely and came out just enjoying the massage.

Damage- 1400.

Tip- 0.

Massage- OK type.

AkhtarBhai
10-07-18, 13:21
Called old SP -awesome his number hadn't changed. Asked him for fair college girl type. He said new girl from Gujarati side had come, she is delicate and if he remembered me right I was not the rough type. I said I'd order a pizza for her not to worry. She came near the ornamental garden. By rick we went to place near mall.

Overall Attitude: Okay (is new so).

Boobs: Big.

Pussy: long and not very tight.

Ass: Medium sized.

WIR: Yes.

Hsjsnan
10-07-18, 16:27

SP2 digit ends: 501.Girl in red top is a bait, she goes in instagram in some name like tantrum haq or something like that. I got baited by the same photo once before.

BombasticBob
10-08-18, 01:15
Hey guys,

I'm from the US and I just arrived in Mumbai. Here for a week and looking for company.

Can someone advice me where do I get good GFE while not getting fleeced for being an NRI?

Bharams2565
10-08-18, 05:42
Looking for some hot models. Budget no issue. DM me contact nos and ill share with you some contacts which I have.

Mallesh
10-08-18, 06:53
You can get support only if you first share your experiences and have an active PM.

Without an active PM nobody can help you here. Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.I understand the importance of an active PM, so I tried purchasing it. But unfortunately I am getting some sort of error. So, I even wrote to support. Hopefully it will activate very soon.

Mallesh
10-08-18, 07:11
Called up SP this Saturday. He said that thane has become quite volatile and asked me to come to a new place in Vashi. I was hesitant, but then I was too damn in the mood so took the risk. Was looking for MILF types but was OK with anyone actually. SP sent some pics, but I did not like any, so asked for something more.

Took a room in a hotel in Vashi near Rto office area. He showed me around 8 women. Most of them are NE and couple from Gujrath. Selected a NE with big boobs, hip folds. Spoke for 5-8 minutes, she is talkative asking me about what I like and what she offers. She removed her saree and the helped me undress mine. Good Gff experience. I am a bit kinky and I like talking curse words. She said no for that. That was a big turn off for me thought. Apart from that she is really good no rush.

Boobs. Big (quite big for NE).

Ass. OK.

Waist. Not at all slim or hour glass.

Interaction. Good.

Damage. I should not say 'damage' it was actually good pleasure, so pleasure cost - 4 k + room 500. She did not ask for any tip or extra but gave a 100 just for rik charges.

SP number end with 245.

GopalRao
10-08-18, 07:13
Hi people,

Another late FR of mine.

Was in the city again sometimes back and pinged few seniors. Got some leads and decided to meet indie Asmita, 27 years old from kanjurmarg. Though she is a bit conservative during the chats but opened up completely during meeting.

Looks wise she is wheatish but good looking with a cute smile. And though in pics she looked medium built but in actual reality is a bit bulky. She said she goes to gym for workout and to stay in shape.

Coming to the deed, she met me at the decided place and we chatted. She told about her relationship and work. Then, after getting comfortable, we started with light kisses which turned into passionate deep kisses. As she doesn't meet regularly, as told by her, she got wet readily. As I removed her top, her boobs were a delight. Pushed her to bed and started feasting on the melons. The nipples were erect and my sucking made her more horny. DFK continued and after lots of kissing, boobs pressing and boobs sucking, made her to suck my tool. She did good sucking and after few minutes started banging her and fucked her wildly. Being young and with nice figure the best position for people would be cowboy so that her tits are hanging and I made her nipples sore by sucking wildly. At the end of the session we both were sweating like dogs but I liked the session. She is cooperative. Overall positive experience for me. Thanks to senior for giving me leads.

Face- 7/10, not so beautiful but decent.

Boobs- 8.5/10,34 see, I guess. Nipples are big and delight to suck hard. She allows hard nipples sucking.

Figure- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Skin- 7/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Damage- She quoted 8 k I negotiated to 7 k, would try to reduce further next time.

Matunga1
10-08-18, 07:40
Is this in darkness area at 3rd floor. Today I went but it was KLPD. I took A and she denied to provide extra. She was so arrogant. I don't know how people get extra.I also tried this one out with the same results. No extra. Don't understand how this works! !

Shaukeen
10-08-18, 08:41
"Managers" from both the places have stopped taking calls.

One of them picked up, only to say that CH has been closed for two days and is unlikely to open soon.

He guessed the same may be the situation at NL.

Anyone has any additional info, please?

S.

Shaukeen
10-08-18, 08:43
Is this guy Raju?

How much did you pay?

He called me too after like 4-5 years and sent some very good pictures.

For most he was quoting 10 k plus.

Called old SP -awesome his number hadn't changed. Asked him for fair college girl type. He said new girl from Gujarati side had come, she is delicate and if he remembered me right I was not the rough type. I said I'd order a pizza for her not to worry. She came near the ornamental garden. By rick we went to place near mall.

Overall Attitude: Okay (is new so).

Boobs: Big.

Pussy: long and not very tight.

Ass: Medium sized.

WIR: Yes.

AkhtarBhai
10-08-18, 10:01
I repeated Menaka last night. I had forgotten to mention her fees in my previous post. She charges 5 k plus 1200 for A/C room for one and half hours. I was unable to stop thinking about her, especially the long slit, it is as long as it is deep when you probe inside with your dong. I asked her if she had already engaged in too much fucking. She laughed and said it was natural for me to think so but she was new to the sport for money due to circumstances but she understood how to please men. After we were done she wanted to show me magic. She took out a dildo from her bag and pumped her pussy hard with it and o boy she squirted! Guys, she really did. I really felt silly watching it but she did it. I had not suspected her of doing it last time. I don't think I am going to repeat her because I felt gross. There is only one common wash up area in the 'hotel' there we took our turns to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) and wash up and then I left.

ChillMan007
10-08-18, 10:45
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Thrusting Rod
10-08-18, 12:43
Hey guys,

I'm from the US and I just arrived in Mumbai. Here for a week and looking for company.

Can someone advice me where do I get good GFE while not getting fleeced for being an NRI?You need to get your PM activated. Then maybe, somebody could help you out.

TR.

Vikram3075
10-08-18, 14:32
Hello all,

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.Brother can you share her digits.

BomvivBom
10-08-18, 17:05
Hello,

I hope you all have notices recently all sites are going down like SEA, BackPage, CL and many more.

Do share alternatives to these free portals. You can Inbox me if you wish.Any alternatives to indes on SEA? Had met anita38 from SEA a year ago. Damages 7 k. Did I get looted?

JazzyBoy
10-08-18, 18:23
You need to get your PM activated. Then maybe, somebody could help you out.

TR.TR bro. Welcome back. I still have fond memories of the wonderful contacts you shared years back.

FantasizeMe
10-08-18, 18:43
My we chat has been frozen. To unfreeze that I need who someone's help who are we chat users because only they can unfreeze it by entering my number. Can anyone help me? Please PM me.

Jpdixx
10-08-18, 22:37
With Country being extremely busy with no appointment till 10 pm I sojourned, yet again, to Country's poor cousin a little down the road. Somehow, my experience here has been good (but expensive at almost the same rates as Country).

Alyssa comes in, gives a great massage and post turning over pops the question. The rates are same as at Country but shall I say she didn't disappoint! Left a happy soul.

Jaggs
10-08-18, 22:49
"Managers" from both the places have stopped taking calls.

One of them picked up, only to say that CH has been closed for two days and is unlikely to open soon.

He guessed the same may be the situation at NL.

Anyone has any additional info, please?

S.I was there man yesterday only around 19.30 to 10.45. Took Sanjana. I think 2 B2 F. SP prem is my contact there.

Had a good session. She was drunk.

Damages 3. 5 + 200 for the room service + 400 for drinks.

MaleGgigolo
10-08-18, 23:11
Was in Ahmedabad for a short visit. Read the forum there and it looked like it was pretty dry there. But I still went ahead with visiting MP's.

Visit 1.

Went to A1 Thai Spa in TCC Mall.

Got Miss are. , NE Chick. Started the Massage. Got an awesome Back rub for about 20 minutes. She offered extras at 1 k for HJ. 3 K for B2B. I chose BB. Off came her top and the divine view. Oh I swear to god they were the most perfect boobs I have ever seen. She was not very good at the B2 B but playing with those boobs made it all OK. It was totally worth it I guess. After some time I could not hold it and came all over those glorious boobs.

Damages.

1.5 k counter.

3 k Girl.

WIR: No. (3 K is too much for B2B alone.).

Visit 2.

A couple of days later, went to Foreign Natural Spa in Bodakdev. Was assigned miss S. Naga Girl. Very beautiful, very confident, speaks flawless English. Again received an awesome back rub. After everything I had to ask about extras. She quoted the same 1 K HJ and 3 K B2B. Again chose B2B. When she took her clothes off I saw not normal Melons, they were HUGE. Never seen such big boobs. Even one of them did not fit into my hand they were simply Humongous. Deed Started, and I had every intention of Screwing her, so got on top of her and started DATY. Made her super horny, and she started to beg to have me inside her. Took the rubber from my pocket rolled it and screwed her to my hearts content. Had a very good fuck.

Damages: 1.2 K Counter (Nearbuy price).

3 K to the girl (She kissed me super passionately before leaving the room).

WIR. Definitely every time I go to Ahmedabad. And will ask specifically for Miss S.

Trust me guys Ahmedabad is not as dry as some people make it to believe.

MaryJaneLover
10-09-18, 06:41

SP2 digit ends: 501.So these seem to be the Saki naka area SPs. Some of the pics are clearly fake as in they are not available with the SP basis Google image search. I have tried 1 and 3, thus was able to guess the area. 1 is substantially heavier and dead fish type. Number 3 I have tried twice, once maybe a couple of years back and once around 6 months back. The first experience was mixed. She is quite dark and somewhat ugly in a manly way but had a good body. Amazing boobs and ass. Boobs were large and tight like a porn star, dark boobs with jet-black erect nipples. Pussy smelt a lot and so did her mouth. Overall good sex but medium xp due to lack of hygiene. Guttural thick unattractive voice, hoarse like a eunuch. But OK at 3500+room, fully cooperative. Now typically I wouldn't remember someone from so far back but the more recent second experience brings her to memory. Second time around I negotiated price for a bird with a different SP. He directed me to the chandivali petrol pump hotel. Went and as expected he sent this chick, completely different from the one I selected. Nevertheless I remembered her immediately due to her black complexion and guttural looks. She started off by straight away taking her top off and asking me to strip and wear condom. I asked for some foreplay and she said do what you came to do, I am not your slave. Then tried removing her bra and she got abusive. Thankfully had a little clout in that hotel due to previous visits. Got up and dressed in a jiffy and asked her to fuck off. She continued abusing and saying finish what you started refusing to wear her clothes so I opened the door with her half naked and called for chhotu loudly. She hurried up to dress and continued abusing, now going into her mother tongue Bengali. I said fuck off and chhotu who had arrived made her leave. Asked SP to send someone else and he sent an even uglier chick. Served me right for going to Locanto SPs again and again LOL. On a side note, just love it that you can shout out chhotu in these lodges and someone appears. LOL.

Bottom line:

Please avoid Locanto SPs especially the Saki naka and LnT ones, they are mostly cons unless you get a referral from someone reliable (even then you may be fucked half the time).

Also, the too good to be true pics are exactly that, fake and unavailable. The 2 I know are not worth it and should be avoided. The second in particular is very likely to cheat you and leave a bad taste in the mouth. I personally find abusive coarse girls a turnoff to the extent of not getting it up with them.

Cheers.

Keep posting.

MaryJaneLover
10-09-18, 06:58
I repeated Menaka last night. I had forgotten to mention her fees in my previous post. She charges 5 k plus 1200 for A/C room for one and half hours. I was unable to stop thinking about her, especially the long slit, it is as long as it is deep when you probe inside with your dong. I asked her if she had already engaged in too much fucking. She laughed and said it was natural for me to think so but she was new to the sport for money due to circumstances but she understood how to please men. After we were done she wanted to show me magic. She took out a dildo from her bag and pumped her pussy hard with it and o boy she squirted! Guys, she really did. I really felt silly watching it but she did it. I had not suspected her of doing it last time. I don't think I am going to repeat her because I felt gross. There is only one common wash up area in the 'hotel' there we took our turns to and wash up and then I left.I am interested in squirters, never met one before, sure some really wet girls, oozing juices but never a squirt. Can you share contact? Your PM is not active.

MaryJaneLover
10-09-18, 07:06
I was there man yesterday only around 19.30 to 10.45. Took Sanjana. I think 2 B2 F. SP prem is my contact there.

Had a good session. She was drunk.

Damages 3. 5 + 200 for the room service + 400 for drinks.Have been with Sanjana a couple of times. She is hot and wild but has a little bit of a drinker. Nevertheless good sex with lots of noise. A little overdone but her wildness was strangely exciting, though I was paining all over from her vicious scratches during the act. The tattoo on her belly would be attractive if not for the wrinkles, but other than that good body. Have to post an FR, will do so with pics today or tomorrow.

I will visit her again.

Jadugar
10-09-18, 08:13
Need a review of currency Hindi name spa in Powai.

Please let me know if any specific therapist. For becoming a happy soul.

HeartRobber
10-09-18, 10:52
Hi people,

Face- 7/10, not so beautiful but decent.

Boobs- 8.5/10,34 see, I guess. Nipples are big and delight to suck hard. She allows hard nipples sucking.

Figure- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Skin- 7/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Damage- She quoted 8 k I negotiated to 7 k, would try to reduce further next time.Indeed she put on wgt lately. BTW how many pops in your session?

Kunal14
10-09-18, 11:59
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BoobsManiac
10-09-18, 12:34
Hi people,

Another late FR of mine.

Was in the city again sometimes back and pinged few seniors. Got some leads and decided to meet indie Asmita, 27 years old from kanjurmarg. Though she is a bit conservative during the chats but opened up completely during meeting.

Looks wise she is wheatish but good looking with a cute smile. And though in pics she looked medium built but in actual reality is a bit bulky. She said she goes to gym for workout and to stay in shape..With more hard negotiation you can even bring her down to 6.5 k or 6 k also. Depends on individual skill. You have to understand when to hit the hammer when the iron is hot.

BM.

RajDesai69
10-09-18, 13:15
Had one of my worst spa experiences ever. Booked an appointment with queen. Saw her and lost my erection. Requested for the famous miss H. Liked her because face was decent and tits looked massive. Regular dry massage for 2. 5 for 45 minutes. Flipped, she asked for extras, haggled for 3 k for b2 b. Completely wasted my money. She's got amazing tits, a bit of a belly but the tits make up for it. She did some bullshit b2 b with a fucking towel in between. I said just stroke me, that's the least that you can do. So she did, with a fucking towel around my cock. I said this isn't working and I began jacking myself, then she wouldn't let me touch her tits caused I touched my penis! The FK? And I'm a really clean guy, circumcised and shaven, what a fucking *****. In the end I finished myself and left. Total waste, don't believe the hype.

Thrusting Rod
10-09-18, 13:28
TR bro. Welcome back. I still have fond memories of the wonderful contacts you shared years back.Thank you & the other old timers who messaged. As most of you are aware I have never posted any FR with lurid details of the act.

There are these House wives who are just plain bored & dream of being desired & pampered and / or have marital disputes. To start with, the housewives. Finding them is the hard work. This lady, lets refer to her as Nitu, having her last digits 716 (Jiyo mobile) was on Locanto. In short, I discovered her need of finding a person who desired her & wanted to be pampered. She wanted to teach her husband a lesson that he was taking her for granted. This person is not the run of the mill & hence no price tag. It is up to the monger to be able to do his job.

A good hunting place is the Court where citizens land up for annulment of marriages. That in the next FR.

FantasizeMe
10-09-18, 17:20
With Country being extremely busy with no appointment till 10 pm I sojourned, yet again, to Country's poor cousin a little down the road. Somehow, my experience here has been good (but expensive at almost the same rates as Country).

Alyssa comes in, gives a great massage and post turning over pops the question. The rates are same as at Country but shall I say she didn't disappoint! Left a happy soul.Yes, bro, you are right. Here also girls give same services with the same pricing but if you are regular then you can lower it down. I generally pay 5 K for FS and yes you will get equally same service as the county. Rest up to others how they can bargain.

Edgein
10-09-18, 17:23
She agreed for 5 k 2 pops. Took money before the act. Then made me finish in 15 minutes and then ditched. When I asked what about second pop, she said place will not be available. Obvious cheating.

Boss,

She is good hygiene-wise. She only tries to be co-operative so is not fake. Her welcome smile is genuine. 5 k with one hour accommodation is reasonable. She used to be called Gudiya, God bless her!

Viiki
10-09-18, 19:03
Dear brothers,

Want review about bindi, she is a freelance jeweler designer, also if anybody tried her please let me know review and her digits.From the posts that I saw on another forum I understand someone is trying to defame her and she is not into this. Avoid contacting her.

Jaggs
10-09-18, 20:53
Have been with Sanjana a couple of times. She is hot and wild but has a little bit of a drinker. Nevertheless good sex with lots of noise. A little overdone but her wildness was strangely exciting, though I was paining all over from her vicious scratches during the act. The tattoo on her belly would be attractive if not for the wrinkles, but other than that good body. Have to post an FR, will do so with pics today or tomorrow.

I will visit her again.Absolutely bro. Perfectly described the act. I specifically told her not to bite me on the neck. She scratched me as well a lot and was literally wasted.

MaryJaneLover
10-09-18, 21:23
Need a review of currency Hindi name spa in Powai.

Please let me know if any specific therapist. For becoming a happy soul.Have been to M a few times when work proight me to the Powai area, but it's strictly a massage place I think, broached it with a few of them in the beginning, but given up later. Massages are good though, most therapists are authentic.

Must for massage. Not for extras. Anybody have any contrary reports then please speak up.

BoobsManiac
10-10-18, 01:21
She agreed for 5 k 2 pops. Took money before the act. Then made me finish in 15 minutes and then ditched. When I asked what about second pop, she said place will not be available. Obvious cheating.You should have posted that FR to make people aware about your bad experience.

HiThereAloha
10-10-18, 05:03
Hello all,

Face- 7/10.

Body- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 7/10.

Damage- 2.5 k for 1 hour.Bro,

She looks nice and I would love to try her. Thing is you don't have PM. So please get it going and share with us. Sharing is caring as they say!

AkhtarBhai
10-10-18, 06:31
She agreed for 5 k 2 pops. Took money before the act. Then made me finish in 15 minutes and then ditched. When I asked what about second pop, she said place will not be available. Obvious cheating.Clarification: Incidentally before reading your report, I had called up SP about Gudiya. She has been out of station and will be back only on Friday. He said there were many girls by the name of Gudiya in the market these days but he knew the one I was talking about and that was her status. Girls never agree for two pops for that price. Obviously there was a misunderstanding. They will take money before the act at least in this neck of the woods. The Gudiya I was wowing about allows foreplay and tell you what, she will massage my head too if I am not really wild. I mean that level of service delivery is possible with the girl. Reading your post anybody can tell what you were in the market for and you got what you deserved, honest.

JustFishing
10-10-18, 07:35
I was assigned the same Miss A yesterday because no one else was available. Chatted her up the whole time and she really opened up and was giggling away. I didn't ask her for extras and frankly the massage was pretty decent. Finally at the end of the massage she herself asked me if I want any service but that she only offers HJ. I convinced her to pull up her bra as well and was pleased with her large boobs and nice erect nipples which I sucked on to my heart's content. No access allowed to the nether region. HJ was decent with lots of ball play.

Miss A used to be at Ik Spa earlier and there is an FR here from someone else who managed to get as far with her at that spa. So extras are definitely on with her. I won't recommend her mainly because she is a lot of work and I hear can be moody.

Is this in darkness area at 3rd floor. Today I went but it was KLPD. I took A and she denied to provide extra. She was so arrogant. I don't know how people get extra.

Shahiste72
10-10-18, 09:45
From the posts that I saw on another forum I understand someone is trying to defame her and she is not into this. Avoid contacting her.True. Guys please be careful as some weirdos unnecessarily create problems for women by posting fake FRs about them on such websites. If the woman in question goes to LE, it can cause trouble for unsuspecting mongers as well. Play safe friends.

AkhtarBhai
10-10-18, 10:17
Visited NL yesterday afternoon with my cousin. Asked the SP if there were any issues of late, he said there were none, guys who don't build rapport and can cause trouble with the girls are discouraged over the phone that's all. I first engaged Niharika 1 B 2 F. 3.5 k plus 200 for bantay who got perfumed towel and mineral water. The whole session lasted 45 minutes and the best thing was that I was her first engagement after a break. DFK was exhilarating, no hot girl had sucked on my tongue in my entire life like that! At parting she referred me to her friend bhabhi Rutuja in 2 B 2 F, again 3.5 k and the session lasted a little longer than an hour which seemed like two hours for my cousin who was around. I did not choose to wait for another day to see what Rutuja was all about and boy was I in for just a surprise?

Rutuja is 33 from the western suburbs, speaks excellent English, reads novels on the way home. I have never seen such a delectable ass in the flesh in my entire life. She was dressed up to the nine, as if she was on the way to a wedding or something, undressing took time maybe. She showed me a porn clip and I was mildly scandalized to discover that it was her. Her boyfriend had taken the clip and uploaded it when they broke up or something. She had reported the matter to the cops and maybe he was punished. But the clip had multiplied online and could not be pulled down completely. She now shows it to all her partners to enhance their pleasure. Except she looks darker in the video and slimmer.

WIR: Niharika, maybe, Rutuja definitely in a couple of days as she has promised CIM and anal next time and more. On my way out I tipped 2 k note to the SP for good times, I am not single no more!

Jadugar
10-10-18, 11:35
Thanks that you have responded to my request. Some fellow brother have replied to PM also but I observed that some gentlemen said that no contact will be shared to any unknown person. I agree, some persons are not reporting the details in the forum but it doesn't mean that he has not acknowledged your support. Many a time, person feels a shyness in describing the details. I belong to a small town where dryness prevail but still where ever person asked for references, I provided. Not, getting any response even on pm is something surprising. I hope tribe of such people may not increase and this forum will remain as good as it is. Hope, nobody mind my writing like this.

HiThereAloha
10-10-18, 15:04
Contacted girl called Shweta from locanto. She is from Chembur. Quoted 5 k for 2 shot with hotel room.

Anyone tried? Attached pics.So did anyone try her out? Many including me felt that her pics look too good to be true. What's the truth?

BomvivBom
10-10-18, 17:31
Hi Seniors,

I am new here and finally got a subscription. I would really appreciate if someone could assist me with some contacts of Indes without any unwanted trouble, and also some dos and don't's.

Thanks in advance. PM is activated.

MontyD1983
10-10-18, 17:37
Visited NL yesterday afternoon with my cousin. Asked the SP if there were any issues of late, he said there were none, guys who don't build rapport and can cause trouble with the girls are discouraged over the phone that's all. I first engaged Niharika 1 B 2 F. 3.5 k plus 200 for bantay who got perfumed towel and mineral water. The whole session lasted 45 minutes and the best thing was that I was her first engagement after a break. DFK was exhilarating, no hot girl had sucked on my tongue in my entire life like that! At parting she referred me to her friend bhabhi Rutuja in 2 B 2 F, again 3.5 k and the session lasted a little longer than an hour which seemed like two hours for my cousin who was around. I did not choose to wait for another day to see what Rutuja was all about and boy was I in for just a surprise?

Rutuja is 33 from the western suburbs, speaks excellent English, reads novels on the way home. I have never seen such a delectable ass in the flesh in my entire life. She was dressed up to the nine, as if she was on the way to a wedding or something, undressing took time maybe. She showed me a porn clip and I was mildly scandalized to discover that it was her. Her boyfriend had taken the clip and uploaded it when they broke up or something. She had reported the matter to the cops and maybe he was punished. But the clip had multiplied online and could not be pulled down completely. She now shows it to all her partners to enhance their pleasure. Except she looks darker in the video and slimmer.

WIR: Niharika, maybe, Rutuja definitely in a couple of days as she has promised CIM and anal next time and more. On my way out I tipped 2 k note to the SP for good times, I am not single no more!Hey buddy nice FR. Please share SP name. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
10-10-18, 17:47
Clarification: Incidentally before reading your report, I had called up SP about Gudiya. She has been out of station and will be back only on Friday. He said there were many girls by the name of Gudiya in the market these days but he knew the one I was talking about and that was her status. Girls never agree for two pops for that price. Obviously there was a misunderstanding. They will take money before the act at least in this neck of the woods. The Gudiya I was wowing about allows foreplay and tell you what, she will massage my head too if I am not really wild. I mean that level of service delivery is possible with the girl. Reading your post anybody can tell what you were in the market for and you got what you deserved, honest.Why so much fight over a doll, a big LOL. Hahahaha. Post the pics of the girls and get over it. Avoid confusion simple.

BombasticBob
10-10-18, 19:20
Hey guys,

Can someone advice me where do I get good GFE while not getting fleeced for being an NRI?Hey guys,

Just bought the subscription. Would appreciate some connects with indie girls. I really need it right now.

Also tips on how not get screwed over especially because I might have to use my international number for calls. Don't want to come off as a rich douchebag calling out to get fleeced.

Thanks in advance seniors.

BombasticBob
10-10-18, 19:35
Hi all,

I had posted yesterday. Today I have the subscription. I'm visiting from the Us and looking some contacts.

5-7 k range is best. I want someone who likes to talk. I'm here for only a few more days so I'd appreciate if someone shares contacts by tomorrow or day after so that I don't find myself going back without having posted any reports. I assure descriptive and lengthy reports.

AkhtarBhai
10-11-18, 07:44
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BoobsManiac
10-11-18, 08:01
Hello guys,

Was in the middle of tasting SP girls spree that almost forgot about indies. Got alert from my friend that an Iranian single mid aged bird from Juhu is available for a short duration and if I was into it. I was generally not interested but decided to at least see the bird. Upon seeing the lady the only thing I could see was her juicy mountains, more fuller, more softer, more bigger, the ones which I definitely like. Also the fact that she will again become inactive and was available for a short duration made me to decide that I should at least taste and crush those melons, otherwise, there will always be a regret of not doing so.

She being a salon owner, and of Iranian origin, was definitely fit and had maintained herself properly in good proportions but boobs were the one which made us to think that India – Iran relations should be at an all time high.

Won't go too much into details. Mumbai is so full of life and happiness and definitely a lot of variety of birds.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 9/10, the only reason I tried her after completely indulging myself into SP girls nowadays.

Skin- 8/10, fair and clean.

Pussy- 7.5/10 bit loose.

Attitude- 9/10, Irani Chai.

Damage- Quoted 10 k, negotiated to 7 k after hard bargaining.

Cheers.

BM.

HiThereAloha
10-11-18, 13:49
Hey bros,

Had some time so went for a quick pipe cleaning session to Holy Cow. Was told by the babe at counter that my regular babe S wasn't free so she'll give a new one.

New one comes in. Slim. NE. Seems OK in the dim light. Comes in and slaps my ass. I know games on. I get up and ask to see her tits. Blam straight like that. She shows. Bee stings with nipples. But I like them. Slim body. She takes off everything. And goes straight to suck. And I say no. Just a HJ is good. She gives me an exquisite HJ.

Better than my regular babe's.

Then gets towel and wet wipes to clean up.

Very nice Discovery today.

Counter. Pkg 10 = 10 massages (I've already had a pkg).

Tip - 1. 5 k would be good.

WIR: Of Course.

BangBanggo
10-11-18, 14:50
Did anyone tried this Pari, she is on Tinder and asking 7 K for 1 hour.

Stueql
10-11-18, 19:17
City is more or less dry but thanks to pointers on forum, reached some months back to Kennedy bridge den. Basically 6-7 dens offering 25+ WG's. Nearby 35+ den available. Not advised to visit as zero VFM or GFE experience. Had to move through the lanes 3-4 times first to find the right lane. Somewhat confusing region. 25+ dens offer OK GFE especially if slightly older bird is picked. WG won't haggle or pressurize which is a good exp. Since damages are just 1.1 k per shot, picking more than one is OK. Threesome possible. Tried Rta twice. Stats below.

Racks (somewhat saggy) 6/10.

Looks 4/10.

Pussy (loose) 4/10.

Ass 7/10.

A level (additional .5).

Kadaland
10-11-18, 23:02
Hello guys,

Was in the middle of tasting SP girls spree that almost forgot about indies. Got alert from my friend that an Iranian single mid aged bird from Juhu is available for a short duration and if I was into it. I was generally not interested but decided to at least see the bird. Upon seeing the lady the only thing I could see was her juicy mountains, more fuller, more softer, more bigger, the ones which I definitely like. Also the fact that she will again become inactive and was available for a short duration made me to decide that I should at least taste and crush those melons, otherwise, there will always be a regret of not doing so.

She being a salon owner, and of Iranian origin, was definitely fit and had maintained herself properly in good proportions but boobs were the one which made us to think that India Iran relations should be at an all time high..Awesome FR bhai should try some different when you get a chance keep banding.

RockyBiason1
10-12-18, 03:50
Nice FR, I got in touch with her last month where in she gave 3 option however the price she quoted was bit high and not ready to negotiate, so I decided not to opt for her services.

AkhtarBhai
10-12-18, 04:57
City is more or less dry but thanks to pointers on forum, reached some months back to Kennedy bridge den. Basically 6-7 dens offering 25+ WG's. Nearby 35+ den available. Not advised to visit as zero VFM or GFE experience. Had to move through the lanes 3-4 times first to find the right lane. Somewhat confusing region. 25+ dens offer OK GFE especially if slightly older bird is picked. WG won't haggle or pressurize which is a good exp. Since damages are just 1.1 k per shot, picking more than one is OK. Threesome possible. Tried Rta twice. Stats below.

Racks (somewhat saggy) 6/10.

Looks 4/10.

Pussy (loose) 4/10.

Ass 7/10.

A level (additional .5).Any landmark near Kennedy Bridge like a restaurant what have you where these lanes are located. I am confused because across the main road near Opera House signal and left is the way to Congress House etc, right? The girls are not a problem, man, the aggressive pimps on the road can be very provocative. No such thing where you went? Please comment.

Viiki
10-12-18, 06:20
Anyone connected with her? Any inputs on what she charges?

BoobsManiac
10-12-18, 06:45
Hello mongers!!

Was hungry for food and ordered this food from the SP. Food delivered at my place.

Food was cute, pretty smile.

As the SP is aware about my love for boobs, the girl had those right.

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10.

Figure- 8/10.

Pussy-8/10.

Ass- 9/10.

BBJ- 8/10.

DFK- 7/10.

Boobs sucking- 10/10 full cooperation, sllowed hard boobs sucking and I could see her eyeballs rolled up in pleasure while sucking her softly LOL.

Damage- 5 k for 2 pops 3 hours, lots of foreplay.

Will take her personal number next time as she showed her willingness to meet me again and do more experiments and more kinky stuff.

Cheers.

BM.

BoobsManiac
10-12-18, 06:50
Nice FR, I got in touch with her last month where in she gave 3 option however the price she quoted was bit high and not ready to negotiate, so I decided not to opt for her services.Yes she quotes very high. I was fortunate that my friend had tried her earlier and he helped me to lower her price. That's how price can be checked when people make efforts to reduce price for the others. Again it involves different tricks and tactics to negotiate with the indie but it was a collective effort.

JustFishing
10-12-18, 07:03
Are you talking about the person whose handle on SA is Miu27? If so, found her to be too rude in how she talks. Was very off putting.

Anyone connected with her? Any inputs on what she charges?

JustFishing
10-12-18, 07:07
Was this at Spanish Sun spa or SW spa?

Hey bros,

Had some time so went for a quick pipe cleaning session to Holy Cow. Was told by the babe at counter that my regular babe S wasn't free so she'll give a new one.

New one comes in. Slim. NE. Seems OK in the dim light. Comes in and slaps my ass. I know games on. I get up and ask to see her tits. Blam straight like that. She shows. Bee stings with nipples. But I like them. Slim body. She takes off everything. And goes straight to suck. And I say no. Just a HJ is good. She gives me an exquisite HJ.

Better than my regular babe's.

AgarWalk
10-12-18, 07:44
Brothers, am in Mumbai today and tomorrow and would like to explore the scenes here. Any pointers to a spa with good massage and extras would be much appreciated, I'm put up at Andheri and PM is active.

Can reciprocate for South India if needed.

Cheers.

FineTune
10-12-18, 08:16
This is a month old action. Was connected to a lady in 40's I guess from Thane for massage and full service. Lookwise she is not good but she gives good service. Also the main advantage is she comes to our place as she doesn't have one. She is not related to any MP.

Had her for 2 hours at friends place and should say massage was good and so was the action post that.

Looks- 5/10. She is HW type and not great at looks.

Figure- 5/10. Aunty type bit fat.

Service- 7/10. Does good massage and carries her own material. Excellent BJ. Banging her was not that fun due to poor looks. Recommended as she travels to our place and does no nakhras.

Damages- 4 k for 2 hours of massage and session. Takes payment post session. Not in hurry.

WIR- No. I guess good for one time. She also does only massage if required.

GFE- No.

Shahiste72
10-12-18, 09:58
Got the picture of this Delhi girl and set an appointment after afternoon. She says she is here working in film editing management and doing this for earn some extra bucks.

Looks - 10/10 -- Very pretty.

Body - 10/10 -- Perfect shaped body, slim but have curves, smooth completions. Very nice ass.

Boobs - 10/10 -- Perfect round and firm. While kissing my from down-body to up she moved them into by mouth. Nice act that. The size looks bigger in picture but they are not more than be.

In the room, just could not keep by eyes for her naked body. She started with kissing all over my body.

Lip Kiss -- No..Hot chick and lovely FR. Please check your inbox.

Liggi1
10-12-18, 11:05
I think about to make my visarun from Bangkok to Mumbai. But I never have been there and so I need some help:

Where can stay in girlfriendly 3 or 4 star hotel near nightlife.

Where are the locations for pick up girl for longtime or shorttime.

How much for LT and ST.

Thankyou.

Viiki
10-12-18, 12:25
Anyone connected with her? Any inputs on what she charges?It's Lyly Jasmine.

Al8795
10-12-18, 13:43
Got her contact from locanto digits ending 929, quoted 5 k 2 pops at her flat at andhree east. Done video call looks okay. Locanto is known for scammers so bit wary here; so fellow brothers any review would greatly help your brother out here.Myra Dias 35929 Darkness East.

TL: DR.

Month old FR. Got lead from locanto, all convo & calls were done via whtapp. Since her DP wasn't clear did a vid call, she looked quite average. Wanted to cancel but she flashed her tit, my brain stopped working and johny started raging. Couldn't sleep entire night. Deed day I'd reached early in excitement but she was late by an hour. When I saw her I was shocked. She claimed to be 30 but was well into her 40's. Face looked worn out, she was slim with no mass to enjoy. Major turnoff. The flat she called me to was dirty and unhygienic plus there was a obnoxious smell all around. It was a place used just as a fuck point.

Asked me to strip and took me to clean my johny, applied soap and gave it a rub & also fingered my butthole. That felt good in weird way tbh. Then asked me to lie down on bed as she would start with oil massage. I didn't want oil on my body so declined massage and asked straight for action. As she stripped I saw a skin infection near her ass (wtf). I questioned her about it but she sounded evasive & ignorant.

Sensible thing would've been to leave right then & there but a desperate dick quite often blocks your ability to think logically.

Started with a body to body rub, didn't like her face so didn't do lip kiss & DFK, then she gave me a BBBJ for a good 20 minutes & finally finished in CIM. Washed and took break for few minutes & told her let's start as I want to leave early even though my bro was limp down there. I wanted to get it done & get out of there soon. My hasty approach for the second session brought a negative change in her attitude. She didn't remove her tshirt, didn't allow boob sucking (hardly fondled them as she said she said she had a boob surgery so it was paining – wtf, tried to finger her but my nails started hurting her. Made me so pissed I told her to give me a BBBJ again to harden my tool so I could at least penetrate once. She started with the BBBJ for few minutes and johny responded. Put condi and tried to penetrate but couldn't hold the erection. Finally I told her to lie down and face fucked her for few minutes. Stopped enjoying after sometime so stopped, washed, paid her and left.

Face 1/10.

Boobs 0/10 (Never got to enjoy them).

Ass 0/10 (Skin infection).

Service 5/10 (My first ever BBBJ & CIM).

Attitude 5/10 Although her mood changed midway she behaved quite nicely offering me food, booze.

She was craving for a good fuck but I couldn't give her one as she was a total turnoff.

Damages 5 k for 2.

WIR No.

Hott Lite
10-12-18, 15:38
Hello guys,

She being a salon owner, and of Iranian origin, was definitely fit and had maintained herself properly in good proportions but boobs were the one which made us to think that India Iran relations should be at an all time high.

Won't go too much into details. Mumbai is so full of life and happiness and definitely a lot of variety of birds..Does advertise on locanto?

GaneshWaraj
10-12-18, 15:57
It seems no one is willing to help a beginner here to get started into this whole mongering scene. I subscribed this forum so that I could avoid any pitfalls and understand the do's and don'ts but it seems no one is willing to help.

I would really appreciate it if someone would help a beginner to understand all the ins and outs.

Seeking real help seniors.

P.S. My PM is active.

Bond Bond
10-12-18, 17:23
I have met Miu few months back at in the suburbs. We met for a beer and to discuss the so called arrangement. We had a good conversation. She did mention that anyone talking about ONS and ST meets puts her off directly. She is looking for an SD / SB arrangement with a monthly payout. I told her upfront that I wouldn't be interested in committing any such amount month on month. Overall her feedback was that she liked my company and wouldn't mind meeting up once a while for a drink. Maybe that may someday make me lucky. She is some stylist working with the entertainment industry. So guys looking for a quickie with her. Stay away. No chance there. Please don't flood my inbox with her digit requests.

Looks wise quite nice and bold attitude. .

Happy Mongering.

Are you talking about the person whose handle on SA is Miu27? If so, found her to be too rude in how she talks. Was very off putting.

JackPack
10-12-18, 17:57
It seems no one is willing to help a beginner here to get started into this whole mongering scene. I subscribed this forum so that I could avoid any pitfalls and understand the do's and don'ts but it seems no one is willing to help.

I would really appreciate it if someone would help a beginner to understand all the ins and outs.

Seeking real help seniors.

P.S. My PM is active.Even I am beginner. My PM is active. Please help all seniors.

Kadaland
10-12-18, 22:14
Even I am beginner. My PM is active. Please help all seniors.PM me got some.

BoobsIsMe
10-12-18, 23:04
I've read about Cindy & would like to taste her! Can you please provide me with her number?

RajDesai69
10-13-18, 08:07
Had been a while since I had visited the Country Spa. So had called to book an appointment. Unfortunately my regular Ms. K was not available. Decided to try someone new and decided to go with Ms. S.

She's petit looking with a cute face and great hair. She entered the room and I lay down on the table. Usually Ms. K there is no formality and she gets on her knees to start some fun. But it's always fun and exciting to start with someone new, break the ice and tease. As soon as I lay down, Ms. S removed the disposable and spanked the ass. She giggled and got on the table and started with light kisses on the neck and back. Since we had skipped the whole breaking the ice and teasing phase I turned around and started DFK. Then fixed the deal with her for everything on the menu for 7 k. I usually pay 6 k to Ms. K and told S that since it's the first time I'm paying 7 but to be a regular means I will pay 6. She was happy to say yes (don't think she would have said no. Will only know when I visit her next).

She has a great body with amazing breasts of atleast see cup. Has a flat stomach but some loose skin (pregnancy maybe? Started with a short lived B2 B. Soon she started and Gave a good BJ and played with the bum. Didn't do any rimming but will have to train her for that. Nice pussy for DATY which got her completely wet and she just wanted sex then. Fucked her in WOT, doggy, sideways and finally miss. Once I finished. She just latched on to me started tightening her pussy and moved around. I was worried that the see may come off. So as much fun as it might have been, quickly removed the the.

Went in to clean ourselves where she was being playful and got on her knees and sucked me for sometime again. Came out and wiped ourselves. This is where Thais know GFE. She lay down naked next to me on the table and chit chatted a bit and played around made out etc. Just when I was getting ready for round two, we realised time was up. Got dressed and left.

Ratings:

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Body: 8/10.

Pussy: 7. 5/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: atleast once more.

P.S.- on the way out saw Romeo's GF who looked very cute. Any reviews on her service?Romeos GF is really cute but very restrictive, check my FR.

I'll try miss S next.

Thanks for the info!

Bond Bond
10-13-18, 08:09
Welcome bro, its not so easy to get a contact by just asking for it. Please do some reading and contribute to the forum and am sure someone (maybe me too) will help. You got to make a start on your own pal, that how we all do.

No offence meant. Cheers!

I've read about Cindy & would like to taste her! Can you please provide me with her number?

Bond Bond
10-13-18, 08:14
We all are beginners some day. Of late guys have been collecting digits and either meeting and not posting FR's or just collecting pics and not meeting at all. Please do some reading and contribute to the forum. Once we know you are ONE OF US, trust me all will help. Good Luck with your start.

Even I am beginner. My PM is active. Please help all seniors.

RoamingMumbai
10-13-18, 14:40
Hey bros,

Had some time so went for a quick pipe cleaning session to Holy Cow.
Very nice Discovery today.

WIR: Of Course.Hmmm you are victorious.

Was this at Spanish Sun spa or SW spa?Spanish Sun bro. I got bored of SW and visited SS after long and have been treated very well by this Gem.

Have fun.

Cheers.

RattleStud
10-13-18, 16:56
Finally after years of experimenting with different spas near my residential came to an end last week. It was just a casual walk when I found a newly opened spa. Thought of experimenting as who knows I can find some good.

On the hindsight what a decision. I was not at all disappointed. In fact after the spa session, I even took a membership. Just imagine how good the spa was.

Now talking about this spa. Well this is a new spa just recently setup. The only drawback is they have curtains. I felt like quitting but had got the options of seeing the therapist. And there around 6 to 7 therapist paraded in front of me. All local. All of them giving me wild smiles. I felt that there would be something and I went ahead. Paid the initial amount with some negotiation.

Was guided to a room. Changes into white disposables. And while I was checking the phone, came the lady which I had chosen.

*Told me to lie down backwards. The massage started with normal chit chats. She was doing some normal massage. And after some time she pull down my disposables and started giving bum massage and the later massage my creek. That felt really awesome. Johny started giving salute on this occasion. Later on she asked me to turned upright and finally I could see her body. Seeing her boobs, I felt that this could be padded. But during the massage I started touching her boobs and didn't felt any pads. So I thought whether are these real. At the end she broke the silence that whether do you know the rate. I confidently said yes. And the deal was finalized at 1 k even though she had asked for 1.5 k. When she up her t-shirt, voila out came two big. Sorry very big boobs. They were firm and very big. Couldn't take even half of it in my mouth. I was really enjoying and later on she gave HJ. In the meanwhile I was feasting on these huge melons. Finally ended after 10 minutes. Gave her 200 rs above 1 k as I had really enjoyed her service. Also while going, took membership as that was costing almost 50 percent to the actual price.

*As of now would be visiting again in few days. Hope I get similar or better experience again.

*Total damage. 1.5 k massage + 1.2 k to lady.

Vikram3075
10-13-18, 17:27
Hey guys,

I'm new to Mumbai and I'm looking forward to tasting some Bombay birds. It would be really great if I could get some digits of any HC indie the price is not an issue.

Thanks and cheers.

Aryanz
10-13-18, 19:07
Hi,

Can some seniors at least give heads up on some clubs where you can pick since I don't see any one helping out with digits. I'm not into massage parlous at least in Mumbai because of poor experience long back updated in an FR. So kindly seniors. Splurge out your contacts. Be a good Samaritan! Thanks in advance.

Stay safe happy mongering!

Freelancer666
10-13-18, 22:02
Yes she quotes very high. I was fortunate that my friend had tried her earlier and he helped me to lower her price. That's how price can be checked when people make efforts to reduce price for the others. Again it involves different tricks and tactics to negotiate with the indie but it was a collective effort.Nice FR Bro. Remember an indie on Locanto who goes by Simran who looks eerily similar. Couldn't get a testimonial from any brother to try her. Let me know if she is the same middle aged women here.

I doubt the Iranian origins of Simran though. Maybe a little confused. Either way, let me know if she is worth the damages. A little on the higher side, but maybe you should confirm if she is worth it.

Cheers,

A.

SamyBhagWat
10-14-18, 05:40
Hello guys,

She being a salon owner, and of Iranian origin, was definitely fit and had maintained herself properly in good proportions but boobs were the one which made us to think that India Iran relations should be at an all time high..Hey BM,

Can you share digits.

SimpleGuy85
10-14-18, 08:58
Does anyone have details of this SP? Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Regards.

Hello mongers!!

Was hungry for food and ordered this food from the SP. Food delivered at my place.

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10..

Si6798
10-14-18, 09:51
Messaged you. If you need any.

Hi,

Can some seniors at least give heads up on some clubs where you can pick since I don't see any one helping out with digits. I'm not into massage parlous at least in Mumbai because of poor experience long back updated in an FR. So kindly seniors. Splurge out your contacts. Be a good Samaritan! Thanks in advance.

Stay safe happy mongering!

RahulDesai32
10-14-18, 11:50
Finally Sharing my experience for first time.

As it was my very first time I was extremely scared and had fear Police and all.

Well it was on 30th December 2017.

I was reading this forum a lot and wanted to get some action.

But had no experience person to help me out.

Finally had a lot about Locanto.

So open a account in Locanto and randomly started contacting all no. Over there.

Got fooled for 500 also paytm that person for contact information.

Finally called one no.

He send me few photos of Chembur Locality.

As I wanted to meet at that locality only.

As I am aware of that locality.

Final the person told me reach kstar mall at 9 pm.

Then she called me.

She was around 15 minute late.

I was sounding all confident but was scared as shit.

And didn't wanted to get looted like fool and come back.

Finally she arrived in an Auto.

Called and asked me to seat in it.

She had her faced completely covered with black cloth.

She took me a small lodge in the same locality.

As I was aware of the locality Wasn't suprise as I already that such activity was already in the lodge.

Paid 600 rs for room for 1 HR.

It just a small room with bed. Clean it was thank God and small toilet.

I was shit scared and told her this is my first time you start I will enjoy.

She was fun. She started kissing.

Then gave a BJ. Then tried different position.

We completed everything in 45 minute.

Then she all of sudden got up. Got dressed and went.

She said there lot of police locha in the area.

I also got up, got dressed and went.

Total hit was.

4 k girl for 1 shoot.

600 rs room.

500 rs paytm fraud.

But my first experience was memorable.

Played with boobs, sucked it.

Figured her few minute.

Unfortunately I have deleted no. Of service provider person and girl also.

So won't be able to share it.

I still have to activate pm service for this forum.

But all your FR and all have me strength to do it.

I still don't understand all the short forms you people write.

But I try to join the link.

Thank you for sharing your experience and giving me strength to do it.

MRahul84
10-14-18, 12:27
One pornstar of Delhi came your city with her friend.

Horny *****. Do everything. Anything.

Staying in some hotel.

Bang her hard.

Enjoy mongering.

IAmNuts10
10-14-18, 13:31
Met the famous PK from Mumbai at a hotel in Juhu. Had set-up time with her a few days back and she had been prompt in responding. Though she had stopped meeting people for few months, but said she wanted to meet occasionally and I happened to be the lucky one. She only suggested the hotel since I was not familiar with the area.

She was on time, kept nice communication till we met and was courteous in her replies. A faux pas that I did was that I booked the room on single occupancy and told her to come straight to room. Receptionist called me that visitors are not allowed and I could meet in restaurant. So had to get it converted to double occupancy on extra charge. Not sure what the hotel people would be thinking of me, but who cares.

When PK arrived at my door, I was pleasantly excited. Everybody has said she is not a looker but I found her to be pretty normal with girl next door kind of looks. But she had a body which immediately got my Johnny excited. She lay down her stuff on the side table, started a bit of chit chat to get me comfortable. And in few minutes, told me that she would go change. She came back in nice black lingerie as I had asked her for.

She got me on to the bed and made me super comfortable as I was a bit nervous which probably was showing on my face. We did a nice DFK after which she started taking off my clothes and kissing me. She gives amazing BBBJ which is quite unparalleled. I took off her lingerie and sucked her big tits to my heart's content. She has an insane body. She is not a time watcher at all and gives total GFE. Made me pop twice. Even gave me a nice back massage. We had a nice shower after we chit-chatted a lot over sandwich and tea. She can talk at length and you immediately feel like you are talking to a close friend or your GF.

She then hugged me for a goodbye. Overall a really nice time.

Ratings:

Face: 6.5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

UdtaLund
10-14-18, 15:53
Will you share details?

Thank you.

Staying in some hotel.

Bang her hard.

Enjoy mongering.

IronHide91
10-14-18, 17:30
Before I begin my FR, would like to thank Urslovinly for sharing her contact.

We need more guys like him on this forum.

Some users are too strictly about reciprocating.

Feel free to get in touch for contact.

I always had a fetish for lactating boobs, but couldn't find one, until hearing about Abby FR here.

I initially got in touch with the user who posted the FR, but he needed reciprocating. I shared but he already had those.

So I went to Urslovinly, he kindly obliged.

Got in touch with her, she was not willing for anything below 15 k.

Since I had a fetish, I let my self loose this time and agreed for 15 k for 2 pops.

We did agree to negotiate lower for next time (lets see about that ha.).

So we agreed on a sat afternoon meet at her place in Malad West.

We were in contact thought the week on watsapp, while at work on Friday I suddenly receive a message saying she cannot meet on Sat.

The reason, fucking periods, I couldn't believe my luck. That was new, never head that before.

Guys, I know its normal for women to have periods on a monthly basis, but the timing gave my johnny a heartache.

What to do, have to wait it out and meet next week.

Told her to let me know once it done and that she's in good shape.

She pinged me that she was on for coming sat.

We finally meet at her place, she quite good to have a conversation with.

We conversed to great lengths about different topics.

She likes to have a natural flow towards having sex, slowly slowly we stared to get close, feel each others body.

We went for a long DFK, after which it was time for my present.

I took her boobs into my mouth sucked on it's milk, that feeling, tastes is something I'll never forget.

She was very cooperative with me sucking on her milk, I took my time and sucked it to hearts content.

I told her to give me a BJ, she did a good job with it, not the best but definitely not bad also.

I then wanted to go down on her, but couldn't, because it smelled, got myself content with just fingering.

She was totaly wet down there, calling it wet could be an understatement.

I could sense here getting horny, she finally complained enough with the fingering and to start fucking her.

Got protection on, pumped her wildly in missy while also sucking on her boobs.

Round one was over.

We took a break on half hour, then I again stared sucking here lactating boobs. I could never get enough of this.

She after a few minutes, she again requested me to fuck her.

I obliged and doggied the hell out here, hearing here moans I could make out that she was thoroughly enjoying it. Round two also completed.

We rested for awhile, talked for a few more moments and I happily left by evening.

Face- 6.5/10.

Boob- 8/10,2 points more for lactating!

Ass. Average.

GFE. Excellent, has a great attitude and not a time watcher.

WIR. Hell ya, but need to bring her down, maybe 7-8 k.

BangBanggo
10-14-18, 17:40
This is one of the best experience in foreplay I got with this wild Bengali Muslim girl. So this going to be some graphic.

SP called and told me that there is new stock. Liked this picture.

Into action -- started kissing as soon as girl enter into the room. Standing up kissing and sucking for almost 10 minutes or so.

Then onto the bed. Undressed each other while still kissing.

After this she started kissing on my toes and come up till forehead. Every part of body was kissed.

Then there was special BBBJ. No half measures here. Sucked till she is fully satisfied. I was about to cum to I stopped her.

So I wanted to put on condom but she stopped me. Asked her to kiss her all over so I started from toes to top. Lot of wild kissing.

She wanted to me finger. Went in deep as possible and stroke her with two finger inside. Could feel her cum.

Now she wanted to put her pussy on every part of my body and it was wet. When she finished, I was smelling like her pussy.

Finally put on rubber and I finished in less than couple of minutes with wild burst. I could feel she is cuming too.

Amazing experience.

Place -- 5/10. Same as last time, still no attached bathroom and small room with bed on the floor.

Everything is 10 on 10 after this.

Looks -- As in picture but little darker.

Body -- in super shape, smaller boobs but upper body is little broad which give hourglass shape.

Boobs. A size, small, pointy black titls. Very soft and fun to play. She did not complained as I suck them like wild.

Pussy -- No smell. Could lick her for some time before final act.

GFE -- 110% . Not even single movement to complain.

Repeat. Yes Yes Yes.

Damage - 3 K + 200 tip.

Rajarao
10-14-18, 18:32
I think you are talking about Suvarna. She is good at massage. But you might have paid little high.

This is a month old action. Was connected to a lady in 40's I guess from Thane for massage and full service. Lookwise she is not good but she gives good service. Also the main advantage is she comes to our place as she doesn't have one. She is not related to any MP.

Had her for 2 hours at friends place and should say massage was good and so was the action post that.

GFE- No.

On The Wings
10-14-18, 20:58
One pornstar of Delhi came your city with her friend.Horny *****. Do everything. Anything...Staying in some hotel...Bang her hard...Enjoy mongering.Mumbai Forum got Anointed by your presence. Thanks a lot.

Zeest
10-15-18, 01:05
This is one of the best experience in foreplay I got with this wild Bengali Muslim girl. So this going to be some graphic.

Into action -- started kissing as soon as girl enter into the room. Standing up kissing and sucking for almost 10 minutes or so.

After this she started kissing on my toes and come up till forehead. Every part of body was kissed.

Then there was special BBBJ. No half measures here. Sucked till she is fully satisfied. I was about to cum to I stopped her.

So I wanted to put on condom but she stopped me. Asked her to kiss her all over so I started from toes to top. Lot of wild kissing.

She wanted to me finger. Went in deep as possible and stroke her with two finger inside. Could feel her cum.

Now she wanted to put her pussy on every part of my body and it was wet. When she finished, I was smelling like her pussy.Amazing body! Reminds me of Gracy. Add to it the GFE and your description of the act. I can kill to fuck her. Dear BB, can you please PM me the details of the SP and her name.

MontyD1983
10-15-18, 04:23
Met the famous PK from Mumbai at a hotel in Juhu. Had set-up time with her a few days back and she had been prompt in responding. Though she had stopped meeting people for few months, but said she wanted to meet occasionally and I happened to be the lucky one. She only suggested the hotel since I was not familiar with the area.

She was on time, kept nice communication till we met and was courteous in her replies. A faux pas that I did was that I booked the room on single occupancy and told her to come straight to room. Receptionist called me that visitors are not allowed and I could meet in restaurant. So had to get it converted to double occupancy on extra charge. Not sure what the hotel people would be thinking of me, but who cares.

When PK arrived at my door, I was pleasantly excited. Everybody has said she is not a looker but I found her to be pretty normal with girl next door kind of looks. But she had a body which immediately got my Johnny excited. She lay down her stuff on the side table, started a bit of chit chat to get me comfortable. And in few minutes, told me that she would go change. She came back in nice black lingerie as I had asked her for.

She got me on to the bed and made me super comfortable as I was a bit nervous which probably was showing on my face. We did a nice DFK after which she started taking off my clothes and kissing me. She gives amazing BBBJ which is quite unparalleled. I took off her lingerie and sucked her big tits to my heart's content. She has an insane body. She is not a time watcher at all and gives total GFE. Made me pop twice. Even gave me a nice back massage. We had a nice shower after we chit-chatted a lot over sandwich and tea. She can talk at length and you immediately feel like you are talking to a close friend or your GF.

She then hugged me for a goodbye. Overall a really nice time.

Ratings:

Face: 6.5/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.Nice FR. How much did she charge you?

JustFishing
10-15-18, 06:38
This weekend, I suddenly felt the urge for a good massage. Tried my regular spa but they were booked up. Then thought to try a new lead at a Malad spa but traffic was horrible. Finally settled on are spa in Ironman, above a famous burger chain. It's owned by a miss A who is an ex therapist. She was cute and flirtatious but said that she doesn't massage any more. Promised that she would assign a good therapist.

Ambience-wise this place was the same as other spas in this area. That is neat and clean but basic. I was assigned a room with an attached shower. Not sure if all rooms here have attached showers.

My therapist was a Naga girl called Miss A with big boobs. The massage was very professional with very few hints at all. It was a little harder than I normally like but I came out invigorated. At the end of the massage I asked for extras and she agreed at once. Told me that I should I have told her earlier. Anyway, the time we had left was just enough for some boob sucking and a hurried hand job. Overall, a decent experience.

Damage: 1.5 K for counter, 1.5 K for therapist. 1 K would have been enough for the extras.

WIR: Yes but I will try out all the other spas in the neighborhood before I take a membership.

AkhtarBhai
10-15-18, 07:32
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

IAmNuts10
10-15-18, 07:47
Nice FR. How much did she charge you?10 K. Spent almost 2.5-3 hours together. 2 pops.

Trad1420
10-15-18, 09:16
Nice FR and one feel great when therapist takes initiative to suck instead of us asking and or bargaining.

During my last visit owner informed about the new one but hesitated for fear of being KLPD. So went with the revered mother's name bearing therapist.

Hey bros,

New one comes in. Slim. NE. Seems OK in the dim light. Comes in and slaps my ass. I know games on. I get up and ask to see her tits. Blam straight like that. She shows. Bee stings with nipples. But I like them. Slim body. She takes off everything. And goes straight to suck. And I say no. Just a HJ is good. She gives me an exquisite HJ..

Dennis Thomas
10-15-18, 09:34
Dear Boobsmaniac, Just a clarification, at 7 K, How many shots? Regards.

Hello guys,

She being a salon owner, and of Iranian origin, was definitely fit and had maintained herself properly in good proportions but boobs were the one which made us to think that India Iran relations should be at an all time high.

Won't go too much into details. Mumbai is so full of life and happiness and definitely a lot of variety of birds.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 9/10, the only reason I tried her after completely indulging myself into SP girls nowadays.

Skin- 8/10, fair and clean.

Pussy- 7.5/10 bit loose.

Attitude- 9/10, Irani Chai.

Damage- Quoted 10 k, negotiated to 7 k after hard bargaining.

Cheers.

BM.

Jadugar
10-15-18, 09:41

Now she wanted to put her pussy on every part of my body and it was wet. When she finished, I was smelling like her pussy..Great narration bro.

Post your encounters like this.

It always nice to see your comments.

Bond Bond
10-15-18, 15:22
Nice catch bro. Glad you had a good time. Now a days very few SP actually deliver as promised. Honestly I have stopped even checking with SP's since over a year.

Now she wanted to put her pussy on every part of my body and it was wet. When she finished, I was smelling like her pussy.

Finally put on rubber and I finished in less than couple of minutes with wild burst. I could feel she is cuming too.

Amazing experience.

Place -- 5/10. Same as last time, still no attached bathroom and small room with bed on the floor.

Body -- in super shape, smaller boobs but upper body is little broad which give hourglass shape.

Boobs. A size, small, pointy black titls. Very soft and fun to play. She did not complained as I suck them like wild.

Repeat. Yes Yes Yes.

Damage - 3 K + 200 tip.

Veeraj26
10-15-18, 16:04
Hi boys, sorry for the very short notice, but landed up at Mumbai just now for a day. Can someone help me with a good inde contact for tonite? Plan to meet in the hotel am staying in. Any help for a reliable sp contact would also be great!

Thanks so much.

BobbyHarrera
10-15-18, 18:06

Staying in some hotel.

Bang her hard.

Enjoy mongering.Is she the famous Shabbo of BC spa?

Cloud3540
10-15-18, 19:26
Guys,

Just curious, I heard the two sisters are available for 25 k each. Its there any truth to it.

BoobsManiac
10-16-18, 03:02
Guys,

Just curious, I heard the two sisters are available for 25 k each. Its there any truth to it.Buddy,

#MeToo movement is gaining momentum in India. Even if it's true nobody would like to taste cine star for 25 k and then get screwed 15 years later. 25 k is just the trailer, the rest will be beyond repair LOL hahahaha.

On a serious note, better and much more masala girls available in Mumbai. Riya and Raima are oldies, I would better prefer the current GF of Anup Jalota, Miss Jasleen Matharu, big boobs and kadak maal.

BM.

DesiNoah
10-16-18, 03:07
Ria sen is fucking hot! 25 k sounds too good to be true even if they are available. I read that she got married last year. Probaly not happy lollll.

Guys,

Just curious, I heard the two sisters are available for 25 k each. Its there any truth to it.

Cloud3540
10-16-18, 04:50
Buddy,

#MeToo movement is gaining momentum in India. Even if it's true nobody would like to taste cine star for 25 k and then get screwed 15 years later. 25 k is just the trailer, the rest will be beyond repair LOL hahahaha.

On a serious note, better and much more masala girls available in Mumbai. Riya and Raima are oldies, I would better prefer the current GF of Anup Jalota, Miss Jasleen Matharu, big boobs and kadak maal.

BM.That is true. Is Matharu available.

ButockMann
10-16-18, 05:16
Buddy,
BM.#me too movement should be viewed as protest complaint by babes against free riders, against men who didn't pay! Hence don't worry, ISG based mongering as all about cash terms!

BoobsManiac
10-16-18, 05:17
That is true. Is Matharu available.Probably in Big Boss. Uncle Jalota will get angry though hahahaha.

ButockMann
10-16-18, 05:18
Is she the famous Shabbo of BC spa?You guessed it correctly!

Salspak
10-16-18, 05:32
FM.

Your inbox is filled, clear the blockage.

Cheers.

S.

Bond Bond
10-16-18, 07:21
FantasizeMe please clear your mail box. Can't reply to you.

BoobsManiac
10-16-18, 08:12
Hi mongers,

Hope all are enjoying the festive season!

I am unable to control my testosterone levels during festive seasons. Called my SP and asked him for a cheap fuck for full night. He gave me few options and said all are busy with festivals so can meet for short time not full night but a MILF can join me for full night.

I glanced at the lady. She looked ok and clean. Fixed the lady and SP supplied to my place.

Though she was a MILF, but curves and body indicated that she can be fucked like anything.

Face- 7.5/10.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7.5/10.

Service- 8/10,5 pops, full night, full cooperation.

Damage- 8 k full night + 500 Tip.

Enjoy Dandiya bros!

BM.

FantasizeMe
10-16-18, 10:00
FantasizeMe please clear your mail box. Can't reply to you.Cleared my inbox. Please check.

Rahul2030
10-16-18, 10:09
Went to a spa in worli named with chemical formula. The place was is in very bad shape and was unhygienic. Paid the counter of 2 K and after seeing room and therapist I left the place.

AndyNewbie
10-16-18, 10:14
Hi folks,

I am sure everyone must be aware of the famous hashtag Mee too movement going on in Bollywood. I was just wondering what will happen if all these Indies and working girls which we have used and are using start a Mee too movement against us. How funny would it be.

BaalaYogi
10-16-18, 10:24
Fellow mongers,

I have a quick trip planned next week to Mumbai and I will be staying in a star hotel in Navi Mumbai. Since I will be free for a night, thinking to have a little fun. Can any kind hearted soul help me with the contact details of indes (I prefer indes for outcall to my hotel as I am an outsider and not familiar with the geography of the city)?

TIA,

Cheers!

BangBanggo
10-16-18, 15:01
All please note that I have stopped interaction with the following group or individuals-.

1. Those whose FR doesn't contain any pic.

2. Those who are cryptic in writing girls full name or full damage.

3. Those who have written a post on Elisha. Probably those are overhyped.

So in case I am responding I hope I have clarified the same above.Saw this late but very funny and very true.

BomvivBom
10-16-18, 17:06
Hi mongers,

I am unable to control my testosterone levels during festive seasons. Called my SP and asked him for a cheap fuck for full night. He gave me few options and said all are busy with festivals so can meet for short time not full night but a MILF can join me for full night.

I glanced at the lady. She looked ok and clean. Fixed the lady and SP supplied to my place.

Though she was a MILF, but curves and body indicated that she can be fucked like anything.

Face- 7.5/10.

Figure- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10..She looks great. Neat and clean. Looks homely. Must have been a great fuck! Good going!

Daniel Jack
10-16-18, 17:21
Guys,

Just curious, I heard the two sisters are available for 25 k each. Its there any truth to it.Dude,

Looks like someone's given you a false info. I doubt that rate. They maybe available for mongering but rates I doubt.

Zeest
10-16-18, 18:12
Hi folks,

I am sure everyone must be aware of the famous hashtag Mee too movement going on in Bollywood. I was just wondering what will happen if all these Indies and working girls which we have used and are using start a Mee too movement against us. How funny would it be.You should have read a few Google reviews before stepping foot there. I think the recent raving FR on the spa was a fake. The place is best avoided.

Pam007
10-16-18, 18:16
That's like a sex marathon and a value for money bro. Rare to find no nakhara hardworking independents. Enjoy your find.

Hi mongers,

Enjoy Dandiya bros!

BM.

Amey1991
10-16-18, 18:24
I have been an active monger for last one and half years. Met a lot of girls. Writing a report of my Top 5 girls till now. Perhaps out of boredom. LOL.

1. Akanksha: A non regular girl. 21 year old law student. Slim girl with great assets. My best till now. Only girl I have repeated more than twice (to be precise 4 times) in spite of having lot of options. Great VFM. Damages: 6 k for 4 to 5 hrs. She is no longer active.

2. Heena: One of my most recent encounter. Picked up from club. A struggling model and actress. Also acted in some be grade music videos. Fair and slim. Perfect assets. Have some crazy and wild dance moves. Quite expensive. She completely rocked in bed. Horny and wild. Damages: 20 k for 2 hours. Could be brought down I think.

3. Pooja Marwadi bhabhi: Not a MILF lover. But she was an exception. A complete next door bhabhi. Slim. She is the horniest woman I encountered till now. Great service. Still remembers her sultry voice murmuring in my ears "Tired?? Fuck me more! (translated in English from Hindi). Damages: 10 k for 3 to 4 hrs plus cab fare.

4. Khushi: A 23 yr old Marwadi girl. Used to be a trainee air hostess. Very Fair and tall (About 5. 9"). Great assets and good looks. Best DFK. Had a fluffy body with meat at right places. Damages: 10 k for 2 to 3 hrs. But now she has developed lot of attitude, very moody and ditched many guys at last moment. Gained lot of weight too. Almost twice her size when I met.

5. Elisha: Perhaps the most discussed girl on this forum. Definitely not VFM. But has good looks. Firm and round assets. Tries everything to please you. Damages: 20 k for 4 hrs.

Some other notable mentions are Gracy, Rameshwari (An MNC consultant. No longer active) and Miss you.

Akarshjr14
10-16-18, 19:44
Accidentally bumped into this site. I Stay in South Mumbai side. After going through 100's of posts, zeroed on NL. Understanding what NL is and where it is, was another task in itself.

Once I entered that lane, I realized I used to take computer classes here (sadhgurus) in my engineering time. Was quite a surprise that this lane was the one.

A guy saw my curiosity and asked me what I was looking for. He took me to a room with sofas. Showed me a lineup. Most of them were aunties. One girl caught my eye. Chose her. We started with kissing. Lot of deep tongue kisses. Lot of boob sucking. She had big ones. She gave an awesome BJ. But the thing that took my horniness to another level was her ass licking. That was my first ass licking experience and it was heavenly.

Overall I enjoyed a lot.

Total cost: 2500.

The Newb
10-16-18, 19:47
It has been quite a journey so far.

Getting exposed to this forum and starting out on adventure!

Super report by some seniors. Won't take names though.

Don't take it seriously.

Now about my trips:

Been to Para-dice, Country, Elements, Renova-tion and Chemical formula spa.

Rankings:

1) Country (Monkey Area): Best but expensive. Quality stuff!

Been there thrice. S, K, J. All were friendly. Everyone knows about the Damage there.

WIR. Totally.

2) Para-dice (Monkey Area): nice and OK. Nothing great nothing bad.

Been there twice. Only go for Thai therapist. Else waste of money.

I m not planning to visit anytime soon.

T (Thai), Z, P (NE). 2. 4 K counter. Tip similar to country for Thai.

3) renova-tion (Wor-Lee area): low value for money.

Been there twice. A, S. A was decent, S was sad!

No plans to visit ever. Extremely low value for money. 3+3 k.

4) chemical formula (Wor-lee): Saddest of all.

Been there once with are. Never again. No upkeep. Sad people. 1.8 k.

5) elements (darkness area): value for money. Not to my preference though.

Been there once with M. No plans to visit again soon. 1.5 k + 1 k.

Hope this was useful. Wish to try VDS and Carrysma next in Monkey area.

Any feedback on these please?

Also, need people's help with SW and SS / Spanish sun / Holy cow.

Please make the hints easier, I couldn't understand these places. I m not from Mumbai.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

New_B.

Pcock
10-17-18, 02:38
1. Baan. All Thais here have been trained to claim they are NE. At least in first three trips don't expect anything. No packages on offer.

2. Sukhda. Newly set up. Huge place Open till. Late night. Well furnished expert therapists. Mostly Ind. Few NE. No hint of extras.

3. Royal orchid. Earlier Aura. Ownership changed setup same. Some local and some NE staff. Curtains instead of partition. Don't have high hopes.

4. Aqua. Shut down.

5. Micasa. Great massage. No extras. No locks.

6. Moksham and Sukho. Good massage. No extras.

7. Esth. Southernmost. Membership cheap. Reduces cost to 1200 counter. HJ Heinz other access available. 1- 1.5 k. Local and NE staff. Well maintained. However don't expect any extras till you are regular.

8. Bliss. Next to bse. Pure service all except FS. Don't expect massage.

NewtoHyd
10-17-18, 03:29
I have been an active monger for last one and half years. Met a lot of girls. Writing a report of my Top 5 girls till now. Perhaps out of boredom. LOL.

1. Akanksha: A non regular girl. 21 year old law student. Slim girl with great assets. My best till now. Only girl I have repeated more than twice (to be precise 4 times) in spite of having lot of options. Great VFM. Damages: 6 k for 4 to 5 hrs. She is no longer active.

2. Heena: One of my most recent encounter. Picked up from club. A struggling model and actress. Also acted in some be grade music videos. Fair and slim. Perfect assets. Have some crazy and wild dance moves. Quite expensive. She completely rocked in bed. Horny and wild. Damages: 20 k for 2 hours. Could be brought down I think.

3. Pooja Marwadi bhabhi: Not a MILF lover. But she was an exception. A complete next door bhabhi. Slim. She is the horniest woman I encountered till now. Great service. Still remembers her sultry voice murmuring in my ears "Tired?? Fuck me more! (translated in English from Hindi). Damages: 10 k for 3 to 4 hrs plus cab fare.

4. Khushi: A 23 yr old Marwadi girl. Used to be a trainee air hostess..You missed PK bro. Its like talking about Indian cricket team but forgot about virat kohli.

Apat5483
10-17-18, 04:09

So I wanted to put on condom but she stopped me. Asked her to kiss her all over so I started from toes to top. Lot of wild kissing. too..Wow. Nice FR and she looks awesome. Can you share her contact details?

Guma00
10-17-18, 06:12
I was in the mood for a good spa experience minus the extras so looked up places nearby on nearbuy. Found this place on link road. True be* spa. They were offering aromatherapy for some 1. 1 K. Called them up and asked if choice of masseuse would be given. She said that I can only choose by name. Indian and NE available. Opted for a NE.

The place is tucked a bit away and is in an office complex building. Have had other wild adventures in such locations so heart beats went up some. The receptionist was a total item. She tried gently push me to take on a more expensive service but I stuck to my choice. Was taken to the room. Pretty nice, AC and all with attached shower. No temporary partitions or anything. Solid walls.

I purposely did not wear the disposable for two reasons. One, wanted to see how it goes. And two, was also looking for a nice bum massage (still didn't want extras). In came the therapist and she asked no panty. I played it cool and surprisingly she didn't say anything! The massage was really nice. When is came to the bum area, she was quite liberal with balls and my member. Had got a full on erection. Was confused if she is playing or trying to give a genuine massage. But I kept enjoying the massage.

Slightly anti-climatically, she didn't ask for extras and I didn't either. So after the massage, was given time to shower. Did that and left. Was planning to tip her but she had disappeared. The next day, I get a call from reception saying. Sir, nayi girl aayi hai, aap aa rahe ho. I think there is something to be scored here. Will head here again. If for nothing, then for a good, nice, cheap massage.

RajDesai69
10-17-18, 06:57
Hi guys, I need a reference for sp from Juhu ending with 319. The one from whom boobsmaniac tried the Iranian MILF. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
10-17-18, 07:04
Hello All!

Another day, consecutive day.

The SP got happy that I am enjoying his items, encouraged, he sent me another option, 30 years old Punjabi HW. I also thought lets give some business to the guys and girls.

Again mind got berserk seeing the milky white HW. Plan fixed, this time arranged good non-veg food and drinks. After eating and drinking both of us got wild. AC was at its lowest range and we were sweating like wild pigs. Her pink skin and milky white boobs are a delight to lick and suck.

Age- 30, married Punjabi.

Face- 8/10, sexy.

Skin- 8.5/10, Fair and Lovely, soft.

Boobs- 8. 5/10,34 the, natural and soft.

Pussy- 8/10, Surprisingly tight and nice smelling, Performed DATY like a dog haha.

Ass - 9/10, For a moment tried to penetrate inside anal hole, and she allowed a little but asked for lube, I wasn't having so stopped, she promised me next time anal.

Figure- 8/10- stats of 34-30-36, Ass is wide and fair, total Punjabi style.

Service- DFK, BBJ, Licking, Boobs sucking, did balls sucking, I pulled her hair and banged like doggy. Delight to watch her getting banged from backside.

Damage- 4 k ST at my place.

Next time I am planning anal with her, will try for full night.

Cheers!

Dennis Thomas
10-17-18, 07:08
Dear Boobsmaniac, Appreciate your feedback on Iranian Lady (Salon owner) -7 K. Shots.

I am keen on this lady, hence seeking your support.

Regards, Dennis.

Dear Boobsmaniac, Just a clarification, at 7 K, How many shots? Regards.

FeelingBored
10-17-18, 07:34
Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum, took subscription last week, coming to Mumbai for first time planning to stay in Holiday Inn Express Hotel. Please help me with good inde MILFs or girls contacts.

RajDesai69
10-17-18, 10:50
Hi guys, I need a reference for sp from Juhu ending with 319. The one from whom boobsmaniac tried the Iranian MILF. Can anyone help?

Thanks.Sorry 189 not 319.

HeartRobber
10-17-18, 11:00
She is Simran, a parsi 33 years old lady. She has advertised on locanto.

Her ads says 10 k for casual meet and dating, and 20 k for nude fun (Do not believe it).

But, negotiate properly, as she not worth for more than 5-6 k double pop.

Have safe mongering.

HR.

Dear Boobsmaniac, Appreciate your feedback on Iranian Lady (Salon owner) -7 K. Shots.

Regards, Dennis.

CornucopiaThan
10-17-18, 11:48

3. Pooja Marwadi bhabhi: Not a MILF lover. But she was an exception. A complete next door bhabhi. Slim. She is the horniest woman I encountered till now. Great service. Still remembers her sultry voice murmuring in my ears "Tired?? Fuck me more! (translated in English from Hindi). Damages: 10 k for 3 to 4 hrs plus cab fare..Sounds like you are the right guy to ask for some help. I don't like these 50 thrifty ones. Care to give some more information buddy. I have a few indies to share as well.

CornucopiaThan
10-17-18, 11:57
Recently has this wild encounter with 2 drop dead gorgeous Uzbek, though must say they looked way more gorgeous in pictures but in real they didn't disappoint either, especially with their polite mannerism and the approach to entertain me and not rush into anything. I had initially booked a single girl but after talking for a while and a wet BJ, she opened up about her travel and I happened to ask her if there were friends who could join us. She showed me couple of pics and in no time Johny said yes for one. The other girl was in the room in no time and I had a gala of a time. Not posting pics since they are available on a basic search. Look for Mongolian Escorts Mumbai as a keyword.

Vinay29
10-17-18, 12:22
Hi guys,

I am old member of ISG shifted to Bangalore back to Mumbai for couple of days.

I have details but not sure that is even working.

Kindly share sp / hw / CG / spa details.

I am staying in Borivali.

If you need I can help in Bangalore.

CandidMessage
10-17-18, 12:56
Dear members,

I am in Mumbai for Business work.

Need contacts of Elite SPs or Inde.

Please help.

Thank you,

Candid.

Jadugar
10-17-18, 14:42
A little late FR. Was an official tour to Thane. Felt some urgent for some action. So decided to try spa in my hotel only. It is on ghorbandar road. In front of a big retail chain mall. Went up to the counter and asked the guy. Do you send girl for massage in room. He denied. OK. I will take it here. Asked for selection. Said no selection. In the mean time I saw a dusky girl peeping from inside. Asked whether she is available. He said. She is. Entered room. Nice room with attached bathroom. Hot water. Went to the table. In come the girl. Tall and dusky. Boobs were looking awesome in t shirt. Massage started. To give her comfort. I asked. Her so many things. Boyfriend etc. Then question of extra came. She said HJ and TL will cost 2000/ I denied. I said I wanted FS. She said no lock on the door. You have to do it in standing. And I will put my hands on the door. I accepted as I wanted to put my tool inside her. 5 k was the price quoted but I managed at 3 k. Deed started. Very firm 32 see boobs. A lllittle darker nipples. Had feast. Then after. 15 minutes. She said to complete the treat. I did as decided. Very tight. Drilled for 10 minutes. And finished.

A mixed feeling. Good body was the temptation.

Damage. 1.2 k plus 3 k.

Don't want to rate because no repeat.

CoolHunk968
10-17-18, 14:47
Hello mongers!!

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10..Unable to PM you. How to get contact of this girl?

Amey1991
10-17-18, 17:09
You missed PK bro. Its like talking about Indian cricket team but forgot about virat kohli.I know PK. Many guys have given her great reviews. I have never met her till now. Perhaps would meet in future.

Srinivasl234
10-17-18, 17:44
Hello All!
PM.nother day, consecutive day.

The SP got happy that I am enjoying his items, encouraged, he sent me another option, 30 years old Punjabi HW. I also thought lets give some business to the guys and girls.

Again mind got berserk seeing the milky white HW. Plan fixed, this time arranged good non-veg food and drinks. After eating and drinking both of us got wild. AC was at its lowest range and we were sweating like wild pigs. Her pink skin and milky white boobs are a delight to lick and suck.

Face- 8/10, sexy.

Boobs- 8. 5/10,34 the, natural and soft.!Please share SP details on PM.

Bond Bond
10-17-18, 18:25
Bro, you have been asking for references in Delhi and now here. And probably elsewhere too but no FR posted yet. This is a sharing forum and we all should contribute. That's how others would come forward to help. These are just my thoughts. No offence meant. Hope you have a fruitful stay in Mumbai.

Dear members,

I am in Mumbai for Business work.

Need contacts of Elite SPs or Inde.

Please help.

Thank you,

Candid.

Bond Bond
10-17-18, 18:28
Hey bro, no FR from you yet. All posts are asking for help. Good luck for your hunt.

Hi guys,

If you need I can help in Bangalore.

Bond Bond
10-17-18, 18:33
Hi, Glad that you had a good time but you have not shared any details in your FR. Looks like it's an advertisement for the girls. No mention about the damages either. ?

Recently has this wild encounter with 2 drop dead gorgeous Uzbek, though must say they looked way more gorgeous in pictures but in real they didn't disappoint either, especially with their polite mannerism and the approach to entertain me and not rush into anything. I had initially booked a single girl but after talking for a while and a wet BJ, she opened up about her travel and I happened to ask her if there were friends who could join us. She showed me couple of pics and in no time Johny said yes for one. The other girl was in the room in no time and I had a gala of a time. Not posting pics since they are available on a basic search. Look for Mongolian Escorts Mumbai as a keyword.

Venkatm
10-17-18, 18:34
Hello everyone,

Came to Mumbai from Bangalore for somework and will be there for one month.

Can you someone share the indie contacts, I will share the contacts belongs to Bangalore in return if needed.

VBJ999
10-17-18, 23:56
This is a two-week-old FR, Thanks to our great soul Bopseph sir, who is ready for help. Approached thru WA fixed appointment. She is in her twenties. Started with chit chat, asked her comfort, what she did not like and she denied for CIM and back entry. Started with DFK she responded nicely and later shifted to boob sucking and fingering but she was not that much comfortable, so ask her to start BBJ which was good and she was putting her effort to satisfy and simultaneously fingering made her horny and asked her to proceed for first shot covered jhonny and took her WOT position she is light in weight so lifted and it was up down journey which took me to my final destination.

We prepared for second round after 30 min. Rest started with again BBJ this time she took ball and given good BBJ later slowly proceeded for entry to cave lifted her and took on the corner of bed asked her seat on lap and lotus position lifted her body and banged her in standing position she was scared because she may fall down finished into missi. Overall a satisfying experience.

Look- 6/10.

BBJ / 8/10.

Damage- 8 k + place 0.9 k.

Cheers!

BoobsManiac
10-18-18, 01:19
Hi guys,

If you need I can help in Bangalore.Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

BoobsManiac
10-18-18, 01:23
Sounds like you are the right guy to ask for some help. I don't like these 50 thrifty ones. Care to give some more information buddy. I have a few indies to share as well.Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

Also write down your experiences with your indies which will be helpful for those people who are only for exchange in this forum, nothing else.

BoobsManiac
10-18-18, 02:40
Hi guys,

If you need I can help in Bangalore.How can you help anyone or anyone help you without your PM being active?

Zeest
10-18-18, 03:51
I haven't written an FR till date mainly because all the ones I've tried have been well described on this forum. But good time to recount all the indies I've met and rank them. This is the list in decreasing order of fun I had:

1. Angel: She's a bomb. Her ability to converse on any topic and prep up your mood in unmatched among the indies I've met. She's a south Indian chick, well read, fair, tall, overall good looking, but bit heavy for my liking, and very expensive which is why I don't repeat her.

1. Arohi: easily my best experience. 25, good looks, right body weight with good curves, good boobs and tight pussy. Perhaps the only indie who matched up in real life to her pictures shared before. Takes it easy to start with, but slowly gets into the mood and the act. WIR: Yes. She seems to have increased her prices lately, would I still repeat?: Yes.

3. Country Spa (not monkey branch): Visited this place after finishing a meeting in the area nearby. This was my first visit to Country and first time that I was trying to score in a spa. Was given once Mr. Hency. Can't describe how pretty she was. I had made up my mind to not ask for extras and let the masseuse herself make the offer so I can negotiate a good deal. Right from the time the massage started she kept giving me signals that extras are waiting. I stayed quite and did not react. But after about 20 minutes she asked me to turn around and grabbed johhny delicately with love and that's it. The damn guy fully revealed my intentions and she started laughing. She offered HJ and B2 B, but I asked her for FS. We agreed on 6 k and I did her in doggy on a massage table in a room without a lock. She was super pretty and so were the other girls in the spa. Only discontent was she was well into her 30's (yet very pretty) and felt like this export reject who moved to India after being fully used up in Thailand. She was also very explicit and casual about the fuck and din't have a very tight pussy. But for these, I would visit this place every month.

4. Fiza: I think her looks are below what the forum describes her to be, and even her pics are somewhat photoshopped, but despite the initial disappointment after seeing her live, her service and attitude leave you with a happy feeling after meeting her. She have me a tight hug and a kiss as soon as we entered the room which itself set the mood for a great night. She can stay up all night, sleep naked with you, give you a massage, do anything to make sure you leave happy.

5. MILF Momo: You can see she's been fucked a lot the moment you see her. Rather loose pussy, which was a disappointment; but she has a well maintained body and tries hard to please you. Her den is safe and comfortable. Overall, I left with a happy feeling after meeting her.

5. Karishma: She was my first indie ever. Met her through an SP. She's slim and fair, very small boobs, but very cooperative. In fact, went about the act like it was her usually day job. Did not enjoy it too much, perhaps also because I was very nervous at that point.

7. Gracy: What's the point of her great body if her attitude is to behave like a corpse while fucking. Street smart chick, clearly wants to make a quick buck and not very interested in the act. Her pictures make me want to meet her again and fuck her, but not sure how she will behave, so avoided.

That's the list of adventures I've had in life. Avoided talking about a few misadventures (which I think are unavoidable in the life of a monger) and spas like RenC, which I think is a waste of money. My to-do list includes Elisha and Pooja Marwadi Bhabhi (given Amey has them on his list, Anisha (the hot bong Muslim) and some of the MILFs that BoobsManiac is meeting. If only these seniors were generous enough to share leads the world would be such a happier place.

Zeest
10-18-18, 05:01
Why is god so unfair. Why do you keep scoring all these attractive milfs while people like me suffer in dearth. Please care to share. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Hello All!

Face- 8/10, sexy.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Bholu
10-18-18, 05:13

Regards, Dennis.She had ad on locanto when is ask for 2 sessions directly than she quoted 20 after that she send her pic frankly only fairness nothing else in her must be 40+ fat lady, she must have pay us at least for place we arrange, not worth for penny as per me. May be people have own tastes.

CmPunk7661
10-18-18, 06:16
Hello mongers!!

As the SP is aware about my love for boobs, the girl had those right..This SP seems to have some great collection. Please PM me his contact bro.

RajDesai69
10-18-18, 06:18
An FR peaked my interest and I decided to take miss S instead of wonderland girl. When she walked in, I was really surprised. She's really pretty, possibly the prettiest girl at country with super silky hair. I had dispo in because I wanted her to take it off. She started with a decent massage and small talk. She kept sitting on my but and rubbed her pussy hard enough to get my dispo almost off. When she started with legs, she took it off completely and gave a great bum massage with loads of hints. Finally she grabbed it and said this is nice, I want. She also fucked my toe for fun and when I asked if she likes sex she said she loves it. Flipped, bargained hard but she wouldn't budge from 5. 5 for b2 b plus BBBJ. When she undressed, she had the most gorgeous tits I've seen on a Thai, to the point where I kept checking if they were fake. Her stomach does have some lose skin but her ass is hot and rim worthy. Pussy is tight but not shaved, trimmed. Her tits were incredible to suck on and so was her pussy and ass but even though she enjoyed, she didn't cum which was disappointing. After some facesitting I asked her to suck me of in 69. She kept anal fingering me and I did the same to her while pushing my face into her pussy. Finally blew in CIM and she kept shaking till it went limp. Got her number but I don't think it's right to give it without permission.

Massage: 6.

Face: 9 for a Thai.

Boobs: 9.

Pussy and Ass: 7.

Service: 8.

Damage: 3+5. 5.

WIR: maybe, I've only repeated K so far.

She's leaving on 31st and coming back on 10 Nov.

RajKanwar321
10-18-18, 10:19
I am the first guy to say "To each, his own". So apologies in advance if it looks like I am stirring that pot. Actually, I am not. I am just putting out my experience, and hope it is useful to people with tastes like mine. Young, slim, clean, no odours, open minded, good massage skills beerophile etc.

Long long back, when I started out, I was not sure what I preferred, and I tried indies, SPs and spa. I found SPs to be mostly crooked. Too much bait and switch, time wasting. I often found indies to be scammers. I met one or two good ones, thanks to friends. However, they were mostly older, and had too much mileage on the odo. Then there is the aspect of looks. Almost every pic I see here is not to my liking. Female kader Khans, fat cows, bai's. Not exactly my cuppa. I am sure there are people who like these gals too. However, they leave me repulsed.

I settled on to my sweet spot, NE and Thai gals in spas. Maybe it took a little longer, but man, did it pay off in the long run! I have been lucky enough to enjoy prime quality fillies at very vfm prices. There was a time when there was too much LE action on Thais. Now the ones that still come are usually older. However the supply of NE is very good.

Are there cons? Sure, there are. You have lower success rate. You will often meet proud sanctimonious chicas who will tell you off. It takes longer. They are usually not into BJ, DATY (I don't mind this part). However, they enjoy a good f, and can be wild, especially when fortified with beer. The clincher. You can find quite a few of them who are non- professional, so you are probably the only guy plugging her. Or maybe there is a BF sometimes.Bro,

I read your post and found it quite similar to mine. I also tried indes, Sps, MPs. But what really excites me is the Spas where NE girls offer extras. The best thing about spas is that you never know what is going to come next. Plus you get massage.

Amarjit
10-18-18, 10:52
I have been a reader of this forum for the last 8 years and been mongering for the last 6 years. I learned all the tricks of the trade from this forum. Therefore thanks. For about 2 years I fucked girls through an SP. I used to meet girls in a flat of an old woman who had some sort of tie-up with the SP. Then after 2 years, this woman persuaded me to fuck her girls and ditch the SP so for the next 2 years I fucked girls supplied by this woman in her flat. During this period. Some girls told me they had place of their own where we can fuck. So I ditched this old woman and started dealing directly with girls. My last fuck with one of these girls was in September, 2018. In the current month I decided to try spas. So one fine day I went to what is known as country spa in 7 bungalows. It was very expensive. 2. 9 plus 6 k for body to body and BJ. My second visit was in another spa in Lokhandwala 2 days ago. I liked it. So my journey has been SP to indies to spas.

Now I must disclose that I am 70 years old. My sex needs are limited. At one time I go for only one shot. And if I come during BJ, then no shot. And I visit girls around twice a month. I don't need any contacts form the members as I have enough contacts. In fact Mumbai is an ocean of pussies. Just felt like sharing my experience in brief as some kind of a gratitude for the forum. Cheers and happy fucking.

BoobsManiac
10-18-18, 11:32
Hello boys,

SP supplied another item. As I like non-veg food SP ensured the meat was fully loaded.

She came with tight jeans and tight top. Could gauge her soft curves from the T shirt in which it was printed Being Human, but she had no idea that I was an animal waiting to maul her in my den. She had a bit cuteness in her face.

Not a model girl but who cares when you can get to eat 38 boobs at 5 k - 3 pops and eat and bite her cheeks and lick her entirely.

Enjoy life folks and the festive season.

Age- 25 something.

Face- 7.5/10 cute.

Boobs- 8.5/10, 38 DD.

Figure- 7/10, bit chubby but when lust is prevalent it means nothing.

Pussy- 810, when I put a pillow and told her to lie down in bed and saw the structure from backside, the pussy was very tiny and small, friction was large.

Ass- 8/10 wide and meaty.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 5 k - 3 pops, food at my place.

BM likes big boobs hahaha.

Cheers!

Sparky567
10-18-18, 12:34
I need some help to locate Country. Can you guys help?

An FR peaked my interest and I decided to take miss S instead of wonderland girl. When she walked in, I was really surprised. She's really pretty, possibly the prettiest girl at country with super silky hair. I had dispo in because I wanted her to take it off. She started with a decent massage and small talk. She kept sitting on my but and rubbed her pussy hard enough to get my dispo almost off. When she started with legs, she took it off completely and gave a great bum massage with loads of hints. Finally she grabbed it and said this is nice, I want. She also fucked my toe for fun and when I asked if she likes sex she said she loves it. Flipped, bargained hard but she wouldn't budge from 5. 5 for b2 b plus BBBJ. When she undressed, she had the most gorgeous tits I've seen on a Thai, to the point where I kept checking if they were fake. Her stomach does have some lose skin but her ass is hot and rim worthy. Pussy is tight but not shaved, trimmed. Her tits were incredible to suck on and so was her pussy and ass but even though she enjoyed, she didn't cum which was disappointing. After some facesitting I asked her to suck me of in 69. She kept anal fingering me and I did the same to her while pushing my face into her pussy.

Addicttopussy
10-18-18, 19:00
Do you mind telling where these SP operates from. Thanks.

I have been a reader of this forum for the last 8 years and been mongering for the last 6 years. I learned all the tricks of the
trade from this forum. Therefore thanks. For about 2 years I fucked girls through an SP. I used to meet girls in a flat of an old woman who had some sort of tie-up with the SP. Then after 2 years, this woman persuaded me to fuck her girls and ditch the SP so for the next 2 years I fucked girls supplied by this woman in her flat. During this period. Some girls told me they had place of their own where we can fuck. So I ditched this old woman and started dealing directly with girls. My last fuck with one of these girls was in September, 2018. In the current month I decided to try spas. So one fine day I went to what is known as country spa in 7 bungalows. It was very expensive. 2. 9 plus 6 k for body to body and BJ. My second visit was in another spa in Lokhandwala 2 days ago. I liked it. So my journey has been SP to indies to spas.

Now I must disclose that I am 70 years old. My sex needs are limited. At one time I go for only one shot. And if I come during BJ, then no shot. And I visit girls around twice a month. I don't need any contacts form the members as I have enough contacts. In fact Mumbai is an ocean of pussies. Just felt like sharing my experience in brief as some kind of a gratitude for the forum. Cheers and happy fucking.

RohanBhr
10-18-18, 19:24
Any buddy ISGian used service off famous AFF lady Sienna please reply me with her damage and service.

BoobsManiac
10-19-18, 02:21
Hello boys,

SP supplied another item. As I like non-veg food SP ensured the meat was fully loaded.

She came with tight jeans and tight top. Could gauge her soft curves from the T shirt in which it was printed Being Human, but she had no idea that I was an animal waiting to maul her in my den. She had a bit cuteness in her face.

Not a model girl but who cares when you can get to eat 38 boobs at 5 k - 3 pops and eat and bite her cheeks and lick her entirely.

Enjoy life folks and the festive season.

Age- 25 something.

Face- 7.5/10 cute.The rating for the pussy is 8/10 and not 810. It was a typo error.

BM.

Tester
10-19-18, 03:34
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your inspiring story. Do keep sharing your interesting encounters. Happy Fucking.

I have been a reader of this forum for the last 8 years and been mongering for the last 6 years. I learned all the tricks of the trade from this forum. Therefore thanks. For about 2 years I fucked girls through an SP. I used to meet girls in a flat of an old woman who had some sort of tie-up with the SP. Then after 2 years, this woman persuaded me to fuck her girls and ditch the SP so for the next 2 years I fucked girls supplied by this woman in her flat. During this period. Some girls told me they had place of their own where we can fuck. So I ditched this old woman and started dealing directly with girls. My last fuck with one of these girls was in September, 2018. In the current month I decided to try spas. So one fine day I went to what is known as country spa in 7 bungalows. It was very expensive. 2. 9 plus 6 k for body to body and BJ. My second visit was in another spa in Lokhandwala 2 days ago. I liked it. So my journey has been SP to indies to spas.

Asgcr2000
10-19-18, 03:42
Guys,

Just curious, I heard the two sisters are available for 25 k each. Its there any truth to it.I need reference to contact Riya sen. If anyone know t ref details please inbox me.

Apat5483
10-19-18, 04:48
Hi guys,

I am a member here for the past 3 yrs almost. Have been off mongering for some time. Need to start with a bang. Need a reference of an indie who has a place and charges around 5 to 6 k.

Please help. Pictures would be an added advantage to avoid last minute surprises.

JustFishing
10-19-18, 06:23
Yesterday, I went to my regular spa, SW in Holy Cow and tried a girl Miss Ap who I had not been with before. I knew that she offered some extras but felt they would be limited because she had refused my friend a BJ when he asked her. In hindsight he may have been a bit too direct for her liking.

In my case, we established a rapport early with some friendly banter and harmless flirting. She lowered my disposables a little on her own and so I suggested that she take it off all the way. She agreed and it was game on. After a decent bum massage (I've had much better), I turned around sporting a raging hard on. She eyed it and planted her hand on it. So I proceeded to caress her and unhook her bra. I tried to kiss her but she wasn't keen on it. So I turned her around and nuzzled her neck while playing with her medium sized boobs with one hand while fingering her clit with the other.

Soon she was very turned on and I stripped her completely, put on a condom and proceeded to fuck her with long steady strokes. I was super turned on with the surprise sex and came pretty soon. She seemed a bit embarrassed that she lost control and we ended up having sex. I don't think she goes all the way often. Anyway, we exchanged numbers and promised to meet again.

Damage: Counter (10 K for 10 massages -- membership package) + 1.5 K tip (we hadn't discussed a tip and she seemed happy with what I gave her).

BangBanggo
10-19-18, 07:10
Hello All!

Again mind got berserk seeing the milky white HW. Plan fixed, this time arranged good non-veg food and drinks. After eating and drinking both of us got wild. AC was at its lowest range and we were sweating like wild pigs. Her pink skin and milky white boobs are a delight to lick and suck.Great going sir.

Apat5483
10-19-18, 08:12
Hello All!

Face- 8/10, sexy.

Skin- 8.5/10, Fair and Lovely, soft.Great review. How come you don't have PM even after 590 posts?

Can you share the details of SP and reference?

GreatPrince
10-19-18, 08:52

Now I must disclose that I am 70 years old. My sex needs are limited. At one time I go for only one shot. And if I come during BJ, then no shot. And I visit girls around twice a month. I don't need any contacts form the members as I have enough contacts. In fact Mumbai is an ocean of pussies. Just felt like sharing my experience in brief as some kind of a gratitude for the forum. Cheers and happy fucking.Dear Sir,

Highly appreciate your energy levels at 70 and your motivation to make it a happy day, you are an inspiration to this young generation. Any experiences of your's shared will be a new learning to us.

Happy mongering!

Tomtom880
10-19-18, 09:00
Just wanted to say Hi and thank you all for amazing amt of activity / participation on the forum. I certainly did not expect this.

A bit about myself. I am rejoining the forum after long break, but did not take from break from activity on my annual visits to Mumbai for last 10 years.

NL and some Gujju lady SP were my favorite go to, but on my last visit both were disappointing.

After reading some recent posts (with moderate level success in cracking the complex location code), I am confident that my gloomy face from last visit can change to big smiley face during this Nov. Visit.

Hopefully, I will be able to report about my activity too.

Till then. Be safe.

Sanysh11
10-19-18, 11:57
Hi All,

Good words and congratulations goes to this soul.

Lately I am seeing all the rates going sky high and looks like 7-8 k is being a norm, this soul not only broke that barrier but also got good GFE.

Nice. Keep on going.

Thanks.

Yash.

Hello All!

Face- 8/10, sexy.

Boobs- 8. 5/10,34 the, natural and soft.

Pussy- 8/10, Surprisingly tight and nice smelling, Performed DATY like a dog haha.

Ass - 9/10, For a moment tried to penetrate inside anal hole, and she allowed a little but asked for lube, I wasn't having so stopped, she promised me next time anal.

Figure- 8/10- stats of 34-30-36, Ass is wide and fair, total Punjabi style.

Service- DFK, BBJ, Licking, Boobs sucking, did balls sucking, I pulled her hair and banged like doggy. Delight to watch her getting banged from backside.

Damage- 4 k ST at my place.

Next time I am planning anal with her, will try for full night.

Cheers!

Amarjit
10-19-18, 12:05
Do you mind telling where these SP operates from. Thanks.The SP who used to supply me girls in 2013 and 2014 was Vinod operating from somewhere in Andheri west. His digits end with 231. The woman who used to host me and the girls supplied by Vinod was in yari road. Later she shifted to 4 bungalow. In 2015 she turned into SP herself and I was her regular customer in 2015 and 2016. Her name is Asha and her digits end with 908. One of the girls I used to meet at Asha's place started meeting me in her own place and later turned into an SP herself. She is Anshu her digits end with 221. She operates from Malad west.

I fucked dozens of girls during my 6 years of mongering. Now exploring spa stuff.

Amarjit
10-19-18, 12:06
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your inspiring story. Do keep sharing your interesting encounters. Happy Fucking.Sure tester. Will do that. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Motor Man
10-19-18, 12:38
Tasted these at an SP in juhu. Big boobs, but stomach as well. Good for those who want BBW.

Damage 6 K.

WIR. No but she says she has friends.

BoobsManiac
10-19-18, 14:20
Hello all once again!

This festive season has been a memorable one. What started out as a challenge given by me to my SP that if you give me VFM options so that I can take my eyes of indies for some days and enjoy SP's birds was accepted with full responsibility and I am glad that SP has proved that some SP in Mumbai really can make you happy. Also I have to break this myth that SP birds are not good, sometimes they are better than indies. For full 5 days or so, the SP birds have made my dick harder and harder each passing day.

Now coming to the assignment given to SP, yes you heard it right, I gave him an assignment and he gave me another VFM bird.

This time the food was a really horny one. The SP had already told her that the client is a BoobsManiac LOL and the girl was all ready for my assault.

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began.

Age- 26.

Face- 8/10 horny like.

Figure – 8.5 / 10, narrow waist, good height, bubbly ass, excellent shape of boobs.

Pussy – 8/10, tight.

Ass- 8.5/10.

Service- 8/10 full service.

Boobs- 8.5/10, she knew already that I would be interested in her boobs only as told by SP to her already, and I was so rough on it that she was screaming and enjoying with sheer pleasure. In fact I sucked it so brutally that I made her nipples sore with my excellent sucking. I gave her love bites. She was murmuring like I haven't been sucked so brutally by anyone before. Later the SP called me and said that she won't meet anyone for next one week as I had made her nipples sore with my brutal sucking hahahaha.

Damage– 5 k and 3 pops at my place.

For 5 days, consecutively I had spent around 27,000 something INR on 5 different ladies, enjoyed around 27 hours, got 15 pops, no 5- star hotel or costly wine was required LOL and still I am looking for more hahahaha.

Happy Dusshera folks enjoy life.

BM.

IronHide91
10-19-18, 14:27
Seems like you've hit a jackpot with that SP!

Good going fellow monger.

Lately prices have been ridiculous.

I feel relieved after reading your recent exploits, that VFM babes are still available if you have the patience and right connections.

It too tempting to resist, but I'll ask for the SP's contact anyway, PM'ed you hope you'll share.

Hello boys,

Binmbb
10-19-18, 18:07
What about BBBJ and DFK bro?

Hello boys,

Bond Bond
10-19-18, 18:18
I was reading somewhere here that someone received an email offering number of girls. I have received the same email today. Really surprised how someone has my email I'd that I rarely use?? Anyways. Anyone has any thoughts to share about this.

Jadugar
10-19-18, 18:48
I visited the famous country spa. Fellow brother Raj Desai helped to locate and more bro of the forum. Thanks to both of you. The place is little inside but a calm place. Good decoration. I wanted to taste miss K but was not available. Manager told me that she is out of state. Given me other names. But my memory stayed with miss s who was recently discussed. Though only visiting person can make out her name but I will give a hint in my FR to enable new brothers to understand. Miss s was not available. I requested the manager to call her little early and he obliged. She said she will come soon. I continue waiting in the couch. Here she came. Claded in a tight blue jeans and top. Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Went inside by paying. First took bath to remove body odour. And then waiting on table wearing dispo. She came inside in working dress. Removed dispo first. Asked why you called me. I asked. Why you are asking question like president of a Indian political party. She laughed. I said. My friend reffed you. She asked what you want. B2B or boom boom. I said everything. Rate negotiated to seven and here the magic started. She started removing clothes. Milky white body and red lingerie. What a visual treat. Rest was one blissful hour. Anal rimmed, BBBJ, FS in wot and missionary. Doggy. She was pushing. After that I finished but she said she is yet to. Again grilled for five minutes. Humping. Then massage she gave took bath along with. Wiped my body. Have hug. And left. That is end of a wonderful hour.

DesiDilruba
10-19-18, 18:49
Most of my favorite Thai gals left one by one. And finally the last one remaining L has also returned back 😢.

The recent lot they have are total waste. Gridy for money and fat unattractive rejected talent.

M&S has gone really down in terms of quality. At least andheri one is to be avoided for few months for sure. Don't know about berry branch.

Anyone still going there and having some good options?

I m starving for good DFKs from Thais or NEs.

HiThereAloha
10-19-18, 19:15
So thanks to a senior Bro. I went to Chair Spa in town. I hesitated to enter as they were putting festival garlands and the women who were putting them up were terrible.

Finally decided to go in.

Are you open?

What do you want.

Massage.

Guided to a barbers' chair.

Woman who looks like a disaster comes and asks boy to pull curtains around.

He climbs upon a stool and fixes the curtains.

The she comes in, miss Disaster.

Asks me to take off my shirt.

I comply.

Then she asks Oil, Powder, Cream.

I say dry.

She puts a towel over the back.

And on my lap.

And goes out.

I pull down my pants.

She says this will cost extra. I say OK.

Then: She asks if I want 2 girls.

I jump.

Because she's terrible. And there was a hotter babe in like a wedding sari outside.

I say get the one in the red sari.

She calls out some name.

Crapola enters.

I say no.

Next one enters.

Thank God.

She's seems much hotter than this sad babe.

Then they start sucking my neee.

I want to see [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

She (slightly better one) says how.

I say your Sadi.

See her panties.

And boobs (she's not wearing a bra).

But then notice she has a skin tag / wart unde her left b.

So now both are sucking.

Good babe is feeling my under thigh area?

Miss ugly is stroking.

I flip their hands.

And come.

Damage: 1 k / girl counter. 1 k / girl inside. Total 4 K. But I'm sure I overpaid we can get this for 50% cost.

WIR: No.

Was it worthwhile for an experience. Yes.

HardSolidNThik
10-19-18, 19:59
Hello all once again!

This festive season has been a memorable one. What started out as a challenge given by me to my SP that if you give me VFM options so that I can take my eyes of indies for some days and enjoy SP's birds was accepted with full responsibility and I am glad that SP has proved that some SP in Mumbai really can make you happy. Also I have to break this myth that SP birds are not good, sometimes they are better than indies. For full 5 days or so, the SP birds have made my dick harder and harder each passing day.

Now coming to the assignment given to SP, yes you heard it right, I gave him an assignment and he gave me another VFM bird..Nice FRs bro.

Would love to try them as am also a boob lover.

Am coming to Mumbai shortly for a day's work. But I don't see your PM activated. How do I get the details?

Any way can you help me?

WankerBoy
10-19-18, 20:14
Hello mongers,

Hope you are having an amazing time!

Came to Mumbai from Bangalore for some work and will be there for two weeks.

Can someone please share the contacts in Mumbai?

Regards,

Wankerboy.

Amarjit
10-19-18, 22:48
Dear Sir,

Highly appreciate your energy levels at 70 and your motivation to make it a happy day, you are an inspiration to this young generation. Any experiences of your's shared will be a new learning to us.

Happy mongering!Thanks for the kind words. Honestly the secret of energy is Sildenafil. Thanks to the guy who invented it. Ha ha.

Hareesh321
10-20-18, 02:12
Hi all,

I am new forum, I need help from forum team, please share contact details of any one who can give good service. Awaiting for update. Please Thanks.

Vinay29
10-20-18, 03:40
How can you help anyone or anyone help you without your PM being active?Bro,

Activated the PM. Please share the details I am in Borivali. Thanks in advance.

Vinay29
10-20-18, 03:49
Hi brothers,

Last 3 day in Mumbai, kindly share SP/ HW (Max 32) / CG / spa details.

I am an old member of this forum I have details but its 3-year-old as now living in Bangalore, not sure that is active or not, don't want to take chance by doing message and call on that numbers.

If you want I can share my database but it's old 2015,2016.

Will provide you details of Bangalore if required.

Do share the details PM is Active.

Regards.

VU.

Amarjit
10-20-18, 04:31
I had my first mongering experience in 1965 at the age of 18 in a small town in UP. An older boy had arranged it with my money. We hired a girl in her late twenties for 4 hours at 9 pm. The quote was Rs. 30 including place. It was a mind blowing experience for me. At that time I was totally ignorant but I experienced something fantastic as this girl squeezed and relaxed her pussy around my dick when I was inside her. As I approached orgasm she increased the speed of squeezing and relaxing her pussy around my dick. It was an earth shattering orgasm for me.

Since then I have been looking for a girl who is an expert in squeezing and relaxing her pussy around my dick rhythmically the way the original girl did. So far, over the last 53 years, I have not met a girl who can do that. The nearest that any girl came to it was a girl friend about 10 years ago. This girl friend (25 years younger than me) was with me for about 4 years and I motivated her to learn this trick. It is all about training one's pussy muscles. She did learn and started squeezing and relaxing her pussy around my dick but her squeezing was weak and mild. Nothing compared with the wild gripping squeeze of the 1965 girl.

Friends, do share if you have experienced any girl with this unique art. I will do anything to find such a girl.

DarkNight2017
10-20-18, 06:29
Can you please share the details with me please? As I am visiting from NZ for a week.

I am new to this forum. I can share the details of SP in NZ if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Hi brothers,

I am an old member of this forum I have details but its 3-year-old as now living in Bangalore, not sure that is active or not, don't want to take chance by doing message and call on that numbers.

Regards.

VU.

Zeest
10-20-18, 06:35
Dear BM,

Unable to PM you. Have you disabled PM or blocked me? Either way, wanted to once again request the details of the SP who served you Punjabi good. Thanks, Zeest.

How can you help anyone or anyone help you without your PM being active?

HeartRobber
10-20-18, 08:13
PM me bro.

HR.

Hi brothers,

Regards.

VU.

RedDevilBBK
10-20-18, 12:20
Hello mongers!!

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 8.5/10.

Figure- 8/10..Bro,

Can you share details of your SP. He seems have good collection.

DeepakDoctor
10-20-18, 14:54
Agree, she is VFM. There was some talk of STD a few months back on account of CIM, but I think it was unfounded. Nevertheless, while there is always a risk in unprotected oral sex even, she seems hygienic and takes care of herself.Thanks to MaryJaneLover and Boobsmaniac.

The inputs helped a lot and I did try her.

Contacted and she was pretty agreeable to meet as per my suitable time.

Took a cab to Kurla and called her. She guided me to her apartment which is pretty basic but good enough for the job at hand.

As soon as I was in, she was pretty receptive and obliged with a DFK. In no time, we were out of our clothes and she started with oral. After few minutes, I was getting restless, so rode her doggy style and then missionary.

Post that, I asked her to do her famous blowjob. And man, she is really relentless and good at it.

In 5 minutes, my flaccid johny was roraring to go again, but I decided to see her cum drinking skills.

Didn't turn out to be a bad choice as she is really skilled at it.

Looks- 7/10.

Behavior- 8/10 (she put on her clothes after two rounds).

Boobs- 8/10.

VFM- 10/10.

Will try again for sure.

Aman1431
10-21-18, 02:05
I had my first mongering experience in 1965 at the age of 18 in a small town in UP. An older boy had arranged it with my money. We hired a girl in her late twenties for 4 hours at 9 pm. The quote was Rs. 30 including place. It was a mind blowing experience for me. At that time I was totally ignorant but I experienced something fantastic as this girl squeezed and relaxed her pussy around my dick when I was inside her. As I approached orgasm she increased the speed of squeezing and relaxing her pussy around my dick. It was an earth shattering orgasm for me.

Since then I have been looking for a girl who is an expert in squeezing and relaxing her pussy around my dick rhythmically the way the original girl did. So far, over the last 53 years, I have not met a girl who can do that. The nearest that any girl came to it was a girl friend about 10 years ago. This girl friend (25 years younger than me) was with me for about 4 years and I motivated her to learn this trick. It is all about training one's pussy muscles. She did learn and started squeezing and relaxing her pussy around my dick but her squeezing was weak and mild. Nothing compared with the wild gripping squeeze of the 1965 girl.

Friends, do share if you have experienced any girl with this unique art. I will do anything to find such a girl.So in your long mongering career, how many pussies you score? How many were unpaid. You must be a very wealthy or very smart handsome man to get GF younger then 25 years of you.

Salspak
10-21-18, 05:49

Friends, do share if you have experienced any girl with this unique art. I will do anything to find such a girl.I have been reading your updates like most others and I truly hope that I am as active as you are and at the same time able to fulfill these unending needs to urges.

I too have experienced this nearly a decade back with a girl I was spending some time with. It was an unimaginable experience; I just wanted it more and I kept asking her what are you doing? I was going at it and she said now tell me and that was what I remember of it.

She said she had read it in cosmopolitan magazine and learnt it.

Just thought I should share, but you getting it at 18, there would be a few like me who didn't even taste one by that age).

Shaggy1976
10-21-18, 06:00
Hello all once again!

Now coming to the assignment given to SP, yes you heard it right, I gave him an assignment and he gave me another VFM bird.

This time the food was a really horny one. The SP had already told her that the client is a BoobsManiac LOL and the girl was all ready for my assault.

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began..You have been digging chicks non stop dude. And most of them are truly VFM. It would be great if you could share the SP contact so that we can all benefit. My PM is active.

Adextro101
10-21-18, 06:36
Would like to start by thanking Justfishing for the contact and reference.

She is well written about on the forum and most of it is justified. Her residence is in Kurla, and is a little barebone, but perfect for a romp. Safe and quiet society.

Met her in the morning and she was not up for beer. Had to finish almost a litre by myself. No complaints.

She is pleasing to look at and has fat in the right places. She has amazing BJ skills, and does not tire easily. We started with a CBJ in various positions and then went on to missionary. Post first round after chilling for a bit and finishing the rest of beer, we started with the second. Began with a HJ and moved to BJ post which I was done. The fact that the pricing is reasonable helps. No need to push yourself.

Figure: 7/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Bust: 8/10.

Cost: 5 k for ST (Including place).

ApacheGuy
10-21-18, 07:05

Amazing experience.

Repeat. Yes Yes Yes.

Damage - 3 K + 200 tip.Can you please share contact details. Would like to go for it.

TopRahul83
10-21-18, 09:48
Hello to all seniors in Mumbai.

Visiting Mumbai after a long time. So most of the old contacts not working. Can someone please share the contact of some trusted inde or SP? Looking for a LT with GFE.

Also I am looking for a safe hotel nearby VT area. Can you suggest a good one where I can do fun activities and also have a good stay.

Cheers,

Rahul.

JulianFilmSet
10-21-18, 10:04
Hello dear fellows,

I'm in Mumbai for 3 days and wanted to know if you had good contact with direct numbers to a great and beautiful girl.

DM opens. Little ass, big tits would be great. Thanks!

All the best.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Ajay2984
10-21-18, 13:33
Hi guys.

Have been mongering for last 15 yrs now. And without doubt, Mumbai is one of my fav places.

Sharing some of my old FRs & recent ones.

Old ones.

1. FS at Andheri MP.

The MP was in seven bungalow area. Entered and found avg girls. The receptionist was hot dark skinned typical christian girl with a great structure and ass. Took her. Once inside I was enjoying her good massage when started talking to her casually. Soon she was in my arms. Sensing her elevated sexual mood, I was able to get her naked and man she was a hot sexy curvy girl. I fucked her that day and enjoyed doggy with her. She's one girl whom I would like to meet again in future. Sheer luck that I was able to persuade someone like her and fuck in MP. She was very homely girl but I saw in her eyes that she liked me and therefore let me move ahead. I still think. Of her and would love to believe in miracle!

2. MP in Colaba.

Tried this MP near by stock exchange. Took a NI sweet cute chubby girl. Her figure reminded me of my then GF so I was happy. She too liked my way of talking and opened up. Enjoyed her boobs and lots of hugs. Left after getting a oily HJ and with her number. Was in touch with her on WA but discontinued as she was not keen on FS.

3. Dadar MP.

The MP was inside a shopping complex. Took a Marathi sweet looking girl. Fair awesome skin and slim. She gave a decent massage and good oily HJ.

4. Same Dadar MP.

This time I found a very beautiful hot curvy girl. Initially she was not ready to give me a massage but I convinced her. Finally she came in but didn't look happy with my pestering. Gave a below avg massage and I asked for services. She was reluctant but I wanted to taste her. So started with some hugs and boobs pressing and sucking. She was not letting to enjoy her but I liked it. Finished with a nice oily HJ and left. She appeared relieved to see me walk away. LOL.

5. Navi Mumbai MP.

I guess it was thane. Had a nice massage by a dark smile horny Marathi girl. She was married and very cautious not to give in. But I slowly started with hugs and seduced her by making her horny. She was reluctant to DFK but soon was biting my lips. I wanted to fuck her but she remained focused even after getting seduced and in mood. She gave me a good BJ and finished with HJ.

6. Congress House.

Well well well, numerous trips to this place. Different SPs and too many girls. Made good friendship with two SPs in this area.

One of them had the best gals but was costly. Service was too good. Met a few hot babes there. One was a unmarried milky white gujju babe with figure of a heroine. Loved enjoying her fresh body. Another MILF who was very horny and I repeated her quite a number of times. The best was a girl called Soma who gave nice service. Rimming and excellent BBBJ.

The other SP had good girls too but was cheaper. Still in touch with this guy. He knows my taste and offers good girls. Numerous girls have tried through him. Always great service.

Missing my old days at Mumbai.

Latest FRs.

1. Thane MP.

Tried this MP at thane. Took a hot sexy dusky girl. Good massage. In extras, took B2B and oily HJ. Her boobs are huge soft and flat tummy with an ass to die for. She was ready to meet outside for FS but quoted too high. So I dropped that. Well the receptionist was a hot white NI girl who refused to provide massage herself but was friendly.

2. Andheri MP.

Closer to airport, spoke to the receptionist, also the owner and asked her to send location of MP through WA. Ahe did that and I was happy to see her WA DP. She was milky white Muslim. Lady. Before reaching the place tied up with her for providing massage herself. Once inside we started with massage. She was friendly and so I popped up extras. She was okay for B2B and HJ. Well that was good enough to start with. Soon she was in my arms testing hee head on my strong chest. She got horny and even appreciated my skills at melting heart of a woman. Soon I was on top of her fucking to glory. Freshened up after the deed and left as a happy man.

Cheers guys. Have fun.

Niel07
10-21-18, 14:36
I know PK. Many guys have given her great reviews. I have never met her till now. Perhaps would meet in future.Rightly said PK can not be excluded from list.

Just to confirm all earlier review. Had contacted her through one senior member in Dec 2017 end. Booked hotel online on date agreed. When I reached booked hotel were having electricity problem. So need to change to some other hotel asked her to reach directly to other hotel. Met her on reception and proceeded to room after completing formality. She is not great looker but perfectly fits in my liking. Bit of chitchat relaxed me from anxity and started with DFK, BBBJ and DATY. Had one of the best session. After some tea and snacks she started preparing for 2nd session. To my surprise I was roaring to go and ready for redeed. 2nd round was like a spell on me. She was riding me till she came and I finished with missi. Paid 8 k and 2. 5 k for hotel. Look 6, Boobs 8, bbj 8, experience 9 One of best encounter and gfexperience.

Khiladi7
10-21-18, 17:22
Please PM the SP contact details.

Hello all once again!

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began..