PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Navinkum81
10-21-18, 18:42
Hello my fellow Senior and experienced brothers,

I will be in Mumbai next week for full day conference for three days and would require Body massage at my place. I will be staying in a Hotel. I don't want to go to MPs. Can anyone share details of Massage Therapist who go for Outcall in Hotel.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

LocalLaunda
10-21-18, 19:29
Yes, yet another visiting monger asking for help.

What I am looking for: NL SP contact & help decoding details of Country Spa in Monkey Area. Would also appreciate recommendations for which girl to seek out.

How you can help: PM me.

What will I do in return: Post a FR, pass the karma along & be thankful to you for the kindness.

Anshul2014
10-21-18, 22:44
Hello fellas!

I'm new to the city having moved to Mumbai a month back and looking for indies and SP contacts. Will reciprocate when I have contacts.

I'm living in Powai. Can share the mongering scene in Bangalore and Delhi.

Thank you!

Anshul.

JessyBlr
10-22-18, 01:45
Friends,

Two of my fantasies are long overdue.

1. A Malayali girl (not too fat).

2. A MILF who is 50 plus (older the better) but not a fatso. A smart aunty type who wears jeans and trouser types.

Any lead please?

I have some FRs in my credit mostly in Bangalore and Delhi.

ButockMann
10-22-18, 05:12
I had my first mongering experience in 1965 at the age of 18
I will do anything to find such a girl.Mr Amarjit,

Please accept my compliments for being active and goal oriented at your mature age of 70. You really set the road map and goal post for all those who are following you to keep scoring! Best compliments and wishes!

JustFishing
10-22-18, 05:55
Can't help with the Mallu girl but for the MILF I recommend Anita. She is a slim bong, definitely 50+ alright she claims to be 38 (she's been 38 for the last 4 years). Very good service, aims to please, although she talks too much.

Friends,

2. A MILF who is 50 plus (older the better) but not a fatso. A smart aunty type who wears jeans and trouser types.

Any lead please?

PrometheusAxe
10-22-18, 07:00
At Batwings clear your inbox bro. Can hel in blr.

BangBanggo
10-22-18, 07:22
Got a connect, says model. Anyone have seen her before?

JustFishing
10-22-18, 08:31
Reverse image search throws up an SP ad from Andhra Pradesh. Definite red flag.

Jadugar
10-22-18, 09:35
Got a connect, says model. Anyone have seen her before?Already advertisement is there from Nellore Locanto.

Get double check brother.

Zeest
10-22-18, 09:47
Got a connect, says model. Anyone have seen her before?Her photo is on many websites. Good for you if you indeed connected with her, but seems like an SP (real or fake) rather than the chick herself.

Dickardo
10-22-18, 11:34
Hello Mumbai bros,

I am from Pune & will be coming to Belapur area tomorrow for work. Will get some spare time want make the most of it. So, requesting fellow mongers to share some good VFM indie contacts. I can reciprocate with Pune & some Delhi contacts that I have, if that helps anyone.

Thanks in advance & hoping that my visit will not go dry!

FineTune
10-22-18, 11:37
Got a connect, says model. Anyone have seen her before?Is she from SP digits ending 731?

I am not sure but think that might have sernt this pic before.

BangBanggo
10-22-18, 11:54
Is she from SP digits ending 731?

I am not sure but think that might have sernt this pic before.No this is from different provider.

Bat Wings
10-22-18, 13:57
Some more pics.

Bond212
10-22-18, 14:20
I think in criteria 2 Anita would fit in well, she was quite popular in forum some time back.

Dunno if she around still.

Friends,

Any lead please?

RajKanwar321
10-22-18, 16:08
Dear Ajay,

Please can you share more insights on Andheri MP.

Closer to Airport. Would love to visit. Any more hints. Damages etc.

Hi guys.

Have been mongering for last 15 yrs now. And without doubt, Mumbai is one of my fav places.

Sharing some of my old FRs & recent ones.

Old ones.

1. FS at Andheri MP.

The MP was in seven bungalow area. Entered and found avg girls. The receptionist was hot dark skinned typical christian girl with a great structure and ass. Took her. Once inside I was enjoying her good massage when started talking to her casually..

LaunchLive
10-22-18, 16:19
Hey folks,

So, here is my Mumbai trip scheduled on 26 Oct - 28 Oct.

Last time I stayed at Bawa hotel near airport and had good support by Bophsep for contacts on indi birds. (Got tricked by SP showing someone, sending someone. Taking money for full night and running away after 1 deed) Thats how they play with customers it seems who get contacts online on locanto, etc.

This time, I have a fuck friend who asked to stay with me but she looks neutral.

Here I want to ask, which hotel to book? Sahara Star or Ramee Guestline or any good hotel which is not weird with girls come and go.

I also want to go clubbing if things work out or if I don't like my fuck friend, may be I can call SP or indi girls to my room.

I have also heard of going to good DB and picking girl of choice and having a moment with her in the same premises somewhere in a room, I don't know how true it is or where exactly is that.

So, I need you all experts of Mumbai to help me out and make my trip fun filled.

Thank you in advance.

BoobsManiac
10-22-18, 16:23
Hello my fellow Senior and experienced brothers,

I will be in Mumbai next week for full day conference for three days and would require Body massage at my place. I will be staying in a Hotel. I don't want to go to MPs. Can anyone share details of Massage Therapist who go for Outcall in Hotel.

Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.You want with extras also like boom boom? They would charge more than the spa rates.

BoobsManiac
10-22-18, 16:26
Friends,

Any lead please?

I have some FRs in my credit mostly in Bangalore and Delhi.A 50+ lady is a GILF buddy not a MILF anymore.

Strange fetish!

Amarjit
10-22-18, 16:50
Mr Amarjit,

Please accept my compliments for being active and goal oriented at your mature age of 70. You really set the road map and goal post for all those who are following you to keep scoring! Best compliments and wishes!For the kind words.

BomvivBom
10-22-18, 17:01
I think in criteria 2 Anita would fit in well, she was quite popular in forum some time back.

Dunno if she around still.I have tried Anita. She may be between 40-45. Slim, small boobs, slight stomach. Not that good looking, but a good fuck nonetheless.

Jaideep
10-22-18, 17:51
Some more pics.WOW! Very hot chick.

Is she is avb for real. Then you have hit jackpot.

Jaideep
10-22-18, 17:52
You are the KING of Mumbai bro!

Hello all once again!

This festive season has been a memorable one. What started out as a challenge given by me to my SP that if you give me VFM options so that I can take my eyes of indies for some days and enjoy SP's birds was accepted with full responsibility and I am glad that SP has proved that some SP in Mumbai really can make you happy. Also I have to break this myth that SP birds are not good, sometimes they are better than indies. For full 5 days or so, the SP birds have made my dick harder and harder each passing day.

Now coming to the assignment given to SP, yes you heard it right, I gave him an assignment and he gave me another VFM bird.

This time the food was a really horny one. The SP had already told her that the client is a BoobsManiac LOL and the girl was all ready for my assault.

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began.

Age- 26.

Face- 8/10 horny like.

Figure 8.5 / 10, narrow waist, good height, bubbly ass, excellent shape of boobs.

Pussy 8/10, tight.

Ass- 8.5/10.

Service- 8/10 full service.

Boobs- 8.5/10, she knew already that I would be interested in her boobs only as told by SP to her already, and I was so rough on it that she was screaming and enjoying with sheer pleasure. In fact I sucked it so brutally that I made her nipples sore with my excellent sucking. I gave her love bites. She was murmuring like I haven't been sucked so brutally by anyone before. Later the SP called me and said that she won't meet anyone for next one week as I had made her nipples sore with my brutal sucking hahahaha.

Damage 5 k and 3 pops at my place.

For 5 days, consecutively I had spent around 27,000 something INR on 5 different ladies, enjoyed around 27 hours, got 15 pops, no 5- star hotel or costly wine was required LOL and still I am looking for more hahahaha.

Happy Dusshera folks enjoy life.

BM.

Jaideep
10-22-18, 18:00
After a long sleep of almost 2 months, Johnny bro was again in full form I. E. Back in Rambo avatar but strangely there was no happy ending even after long multiple rounds of hardcore action. I had met one of my favourite therapists at Country spa. She was happy to see me back and gave me a warm hug and complained where was I all this time. This was followed by lots of friendly banter, chit chat and at one point she removed all her clothes and came into my arms and covered both of us with a towel but still continued with the chit chat discussing plans about her family holiday in new year. It was total GFE. I started rubbing my thighs with her smooth and soft legs while teasing her nipples to get her into the action. Started fucking her in sideways position which was followed by doggie position on the table. For some time removed johnny bro and fingered her clit & love hole which was dripping wet while she moaned heavily. Next banged her in missionary for 5 minutes but still johnny bro was going strong. Next she took charge in WOT position giving me full access to her soft melons and we went on & on till she said she was feeling tired. Next banged her in standing position followed by doggie position in front of the mirror but still johnny bro was going strong. She now got frustrated since time was running out and removed condom to start HJ while I squeezed her soft melons and ass cheeks. But still johnny bro did not offload and now I was feeling mentally tired and confused and asked her to stop.

I enjoyed shower with her, paid regular price and left with mixed emotions.

RajDesai69
10-22-18, 18:58
Anyone tried her? Looks hot but is asking for 8 k for st in a hotel in darkness east. Tempted.

PervyHermit
10-22-18, 21:03
Brethren,

I am new to this forum so please pardon my naiveness. I ll be in Mumbai till end of this month and I wish to make my stay worthwhile. Could anyone please share some leads, some good MPs would be great for starters or any independent dame where time is not much of a constraint.

Thanks,

J. S.

JackPack
10-22-18, 22:07
Just came back after visiting the spa. Met miss K who has a phenomenal hot body and extra large boobs. When I entered the spa, I just wrapped the towel and decided to skip the disposal part. When she entered and noticed that, she gave a cute smile and said nothing. After 5 minutes of massage directly asked her if she is open to B2 B. She quoted quite high 5 K for it, tried hard to negotiate but she won't go below 4 k. Looking at her hot body (almost perfect body) and cute smile, decided to give it a go. (Sorry for not keeping the price in check but tried really hard to negotiate). What was followed was a bliss. She was open for everything including DFK. I kept sucking her boobs and lips for initial 15 minutes. After giving me a fantastic HJ, she massaged me for remaining 30 minutes which was kind of her (although her massage skills are not that great).

Overall a expensive but a great experience. Didn't find any good incall given the outcall issue with hotel however happy that trip won't go dry.

Score card.

Looks 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Shaggy1976
10-23-18, 02:02
Anyone tried her? Looks hot but is asking for 8 k for st in a hotel in darkness east. Tempted.Do you a pic of Estella?

BoobsManiac
10-23-18, 02:31
You are the KING of Mumbai bro!No bro, I am not the king and don't want to be one hahahaha. The kings are the ones who become friends with girls and reveal ISG to them and show them how they can get more clients and make them some so called Queens. LOL.

I am happy being a pauper not spending on shit hahahaha.

BoobsManiac
10-23-18, 02:32
After a long sleep of almost 2 months, Johnny bro was again in full form I. E. Back in Rambo avatar but strangely there was no happy ending even after long multiple rounds of hardcore action. I had met one of my favourite therapists at Country spa. She was happy to see me back and gave me a warm hug and complained where was I all this time. This was followed by lots of friendly banter, chit chat and at one point she removed all her clothes and came into my arms and covered both of us with a towel but still continued with the chit chat discussing plans about her family holiday in new year. It was total GFE. I started rubbing my thighs with her smooth and soft legs while teasing her nipples to get her into the action. Started fucking her in sideways position which was followed by doggie position on the table. For some time removed johnny bro and fingered her clit & love hole which was dripping wet while she moaned heavily. Next banged her in missionary for 5 minutes but still johnny bro was going strong. Next she took charge in WOT position giving me full access to her soft melons and we went on & on till she said she was feeling tired. Next banged her in standing position followed by doggie position in front of the mirror but still johnny bro was going strong. She now got frustrated since time was running out and removed condom to start HJ while I squeezed her soft melons and ass cheeks. But still johnny bro did not offload and now I was feeling mentally tired and confused and asked her to stop.

I enjoyed shower with her, paid regular price and left with mixed emotions.Total hardcore stuff!

Surgical strike.

FunLover5775
10-23-18, 06:14
Hi all active bros and seniors,

I am visiting Mumbai for two days. Staying hotel near Bandra. Will you help to provide details of good SP at hotel or good MP with FS?

Thanks. Reciprocate if help needed in Ahmedabad. Pm is active.

Kamashutra
10-23-18, 08:08
Hey guys,

Renovar at Chembur raided on Saturday, so guys avoid it for some time. I just escaped being at wrong time.

Cheers.

HeartRobber
10-23-18, 09:00
Negotiate more, she will agree for 5 k for 1 HR 1 shot, also she do video calling if you want to verify her authenticity.

Service is avg, nothing great to write about.

HR.

Anyone tried her? Looks hot but is asking for 8 k for st in a hotel in darkness east. Tempted.

MumbaiBoy23
10-23-18, 11:24
Ren- Chembur was raided on Saturday. 11 therapist, manager, owner and 2 customers were arrested. Ren-W is closed down as well.

RuffMeUp
10-23-18, 11:48
Can't help with the Mallu girl but for the MILF I recommend Anita. She is a slim bong, definitely 50+ alright she claims to be 38 (she's been 38 for the last 4 years). Very good service, aims to please, although she talks too much.As far as I remember, she has been 38 since over a decade.

SmartKandy
10-23-18, 12:35
This is a month old FR.

I was looking for some genuine bird on AFF for some action. Got in touch with this lady who goes by the name of Simran (on AFF). She quoted her rates as 8 K for 2 hours and 16 K for night. Her pics were tempting. So didn't negotiate and decided to take her for a night. However, she had a condition of meeting only in Vashi and insisted on meeting at hotel of her choice. To be on the safer side, I booked a hotel of my choice which is not far from her place (initially). We decided to meet at 7 P. M in Vashi.

I was late. I reached Vashi at 8 pm Due to traffic. I called her and she said she will meet near a famous mall within 15 minutes. She arrived at 8:30 P. M in Rickshaw and asked me to hop inside. I thought for few seconds and joined her in rickshaw. I guided the driver to the hotel on PB Rd. Reached hotel and paid Rs. 180/- to driver. Had a smooth check-in. Once in the room, I saw her in bright light. She looks the same as in pic. She ordered a coffee from the boy. I went to freshen up in bathroom. Then we had a coffee and had an introduction chat. She said she is Punjabi from Delhi and her name is "Myra" I asked her age and she said she is 30 years old. She is a chatter box and speaks with a heavy Bihari accent (Punjabi? No way.). Her talks were very childish and was talking about how she enjoys watching cartoons and WWE wrestling (Fan of wrestler Roman Reigns). She was trying to seduce me and asking about what kind of sex I like. Later, I decided to get on with the action and asked her to undress. She asked me to switch of the lights. I said I like to have sex with lights on. But she didn't budge and didn't remove her clothes untill I switch off the lights. She was wearing a bra with hard cups (like Chinese bowl). Started having light kisses (DFK not allowed). In between she said that I haven't paid her yet. I said we will be here for night. So I will pay her while leaving. She bluntly said I don't trust anyone and would like to have payment in advance (Red Flag).

Johny was in command so I paid her the agreed amount (Rs. 16,000/ After few minutes she asked me for another Rs. 1,000/- for her conveyance. I said I am short on cash and would pay you tomorrow using some ATM nearby while leaving. She was not ready and said we will go out for dinner and then you can get cash from nearby ATM. We went for dinner at classy restaurant nearby. Her behavior in restaurant was really embarrassing. She was ordering food very loudly in Bihari accent. Luckily the restaurant was not crowded. There was a Punjabi middle-age couple. They were looking at us. After having dinner came back to hotel.

Before getting into the act she said that she'll leave at 4 a. M as she has to be at her home in Andheri by 6 a. M and leave for her office by 7 am I was confused as all the time she was saying that she is from Vashi and now all of a sudden she is from Andheri.

I was upset and in that case I asked her to leave in couple of hours. But as she has already grabbed the money she was not ready for ST. Nonetheless, we started the act, she was not allowing DFK, not allowing to touch her boobs. She was very unhygienic. When I moved down to check her pussy it was smelling like hell. Anyway had couple of shots in missionary and doggy. It was 1 am In the clock.

Now she started making number of excuses to leave early.

Excuse No. 1: It's difficult to leave alone at 4 A. M as LE would catch her with heavy cash in hand (I didn't budge).

Excuse No. 2: This hotel is not safe (I didn't budge).

Excuse No. 3: I have twins and its first time I am out for a night leaving them alone (Very Emotional).

Finally, I gave up, as I realized that there is no point in creating a scene in hotel for holding her back as she has got the money and would not give good service. So I asked her how would you go now? She said she has contact no. Of rickshaw – wala who will come to pick her up in ten minutes (She has her set-up in Vashi). She went inside the bathroom to call him. Meanwhile, I was wondering why she is in bathroom to call rickshaw driver.

I cross-questioned her that if she lives in Andheri then she still requires atleast an hour to reach home and LE can still catch her anywhere on the way in such late hours. She said she will go to her friend's place which is at 10 minutes distance. I started dressing up. She was shocked and asked me If I am coming to drop her. I said 'yes' I am coming to drop you safely. She immediately changed her friend's location to Airoli. I realized that she is a fraud, a WG, with well-established set up in Vashi and on the way to make more money from rest of the night. Within 10 minutes Rickshaw-wala was at the gate of hotel to pick her up.

I am sure some senior mongerers might have tried her in Vashi or some other place. Would love to know their experience with her.

Note: These pics are shared by her on her AFF Account.

DarkNight2017
10-23-18, 12:49
Please private message me the contact details please. Thanks.

Some more pics.

Matunga1
10-23-18, 13:12
Dear all,

A question.

Are the SP's who advertise on Locanto and other sites trustworthy?

Can any member send me the contacts of an SP who he has experience with? My PM is working.

Thanks to all and happy mongering!

Dondu
10-23-18, 14:08
Hello friends,

Was in Mumbai for a short visit. Searched Locanto and after lots of filtering found a genuine lady, goes by name Deepali.

She has place in Dombivali, which was a bit far for me, and tiring. About the lady she is Assamese kind of, slim, medium boobs, fair and middle aged. One astonishing feature is her long hairs.

Started the deed. She has some issues with DFK, just did light kissing. Opened her dress and sucked her ample boobs, may be 34 size.

She gave a decent BJ with condom. Then, started the deed and did in missionary. She being lightweight and slim, I could fuck her easily.

Then tried doggy and finished 1st round. Took some rest and again 2nd round started. This time tried WOT and finished.

After that cleaned up and finished.

Pros- Own place, slim figure, fair, reasonable fee.

Cons- Place was far for me, only daytime she is available, tried to hurry a little.

Damage- 5 k for ST with place.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
10-23-18, 15:05
What about BBBJ and DFK bro?Yes Available.

BoobsManiac
10-23-18, 15:07
I need reference to contact Riya sen. If anyone know t ref details please inbox me.Bro,

She is available in dreams only. Look out for duplicates though.

BoobsManiac
10-23-18, 15:10
Brethren,

I am new to this forum so please pardon my naiveness. I ll be in Mumbai till end of this month and I wish to make my stay worthwhile. Could anyone please share some leads, some good MPs would be great for starters or any independent dame where time is not much of a constraint.

Thanks,

J. S.You need an active PM to get any help from anyone here.

FineTune
10-23-18, 15:18
Hello all once again!

This festive season has been a memorable one. What started out as a challenge given by me to my SP that if you give me VFM options so that I can take my eyes of indies for some days and enjoy SP's birds was accepted with full responsibility and I am glad that SP has proved that some SP in Mumbai really can make you happy. Also I have to break this myth that SP birds are not good, sometimes they are better than indies. For full 5 days or so, the SP birds have made my dick harder and harder each passing day.

Now coming to the assignment given to SP, yes you heard it right, I gave him an assignment and he gave me another VFM bird.

This time the food was a really horny one. The SP had already told her that the client is a BoobsManiac LOL and the girl was all ready for my assault.

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began.

Age- 26.

Face- 8/10 horny like.

Figure 8.5 / 10, narrow waist, good height, bubbly ass, excellent shape of boobs.

Pussy 8/10, tight.

Ass- 8.5/10.

Service- 8/10 full service.

Boobs- 8.5/10, she knew already that I would be interested in her boobs only as told by SP to her already, and I was so rough on it that she was screaming and enjoying with sheer pleasure. In fact I sucked it so brutally that I made her nipples sore with my excellent sucking. I gave her love bites. She was murmuring like I haven't been sucked so brutally by anyone before. Later the SP called me and said that she won't meet anyone for next one week as I had made her nipples sore with my brutal sucking hahahaha.

Damage 5 k and 3 pops at my place.

For 5 days, consecutively I had spent around 27,000 something INR on 5 different ladies, enjoyed around 27 hours, got 15 pops, no 5- star hotel or costly wine was required LOL and still I am looking for more hahahaha.

Happy Dusshera folks enjoy life.

BM.If Savita Bhabhi was real, she would have kidnapped you and locked with herself for years. This is an ultimate marathon.

SandyManWow
10-23-18, 19:10
Some more pics.Batwings,

Did you actually meet her. Please PM contact details and damages.

SandyManWow
10-23-18, 19:30
Hi,

I am new here and would like some reliable contacts for independent girls. Budget 5-8 K.

Tinku007
10-23-18, 23:14
This is a month old FR.

I was looking for some genuine bird on AFF for some action. Got in touch with this lady who goes by the name of Simran (on AFF). She quoted her rates as 8 K for 2 hours and 16 K for night. Her pics were tempting. So didn't negotiate and decided to take her for a night. However, she had a condition of meeting only in Vashi and insisted on meeting at hotel of her choice. To be on the safer side, I booked a hotel of my choice which is not far from her place (initially). We decided to meet at 7 P. M in Vashi.

I was late. I reached Vashi at 8 pm Due to traffic. I called her and she said she will meet near a famous mall within 15 minutes. She arrived at 8:30 P. M in Rickshaw and asked me to hop inside. I thought for few seconds and joined her in rickshaw. I guided the driver to the hotel on PB Rd. Reached hotel and paid Rs. 180/- to driver. Had a smooth check-in. Once in the room, I saw her in bright light. She looks the same as in pic. She ordered a coffee from the boy. I went to freshen up in bathroom. Then we had a coffee and had an introduction chat. She said she is Punjabi from Delhi and her name is "Myra" I asked her age and she said she is 30 years old. She is a chatter box and speaks with a heavy Bihari accent (Punjabi? No way.). Her talks were very childish and was talking about how she enjoys watching cartoons and WWE wrestling (Fan of wrestler Roman Reigns). She was trying to seduce me and asking about what kind of sex I like. Later, I decided to get on with the action and asked her to undress. She asked me to switch of the lights. I said I like to have sex with lights on. But she didn't budge and didn't remove her clothes untill I switch off the lights. She was wearing a bra with hard cups (like Chinese bowl). Started having light kisses (DFK not allowed). In between she said that I haven't paid her yet. I said we will be here for night. So I will pay her while leaving. She bluntly said I don't trust anyone and would like to have payment in advance (Red Flag)..She doesn't even worth of 5 k for night. Bro you have hell over paid.

BoobsManiac
10-24-18, 01:31
She doesn't even worth of 5 k for night. Bro you have hell over paid.Because this is Mumbai bro, majority people think with dick rather than brains. I would back out from such tramps if they gave so many red flags. Paying entire 16 k before even touching the girl is next to stupidity.

BoobsManiac
10-24-18, 01:34
Hello friends,

Was in Mumbai for a short visit. Searched Locanto and after lots of filtering found a genuine lady, goes by name Deepali.

She has place in Dombivali, which was a bit far for me, and tiring. About the lady she is Assamese kind of, slim, medium boobs, fair and middle aged. One astonishing feature is her long hairs.

Started the deed. She has some issues with DFK, just did light kissing. Opened her dress and sucked her ample boobs, may be 34 size.

She gave a decent BJ with condom. Then, started the deed and did in missionary. She being lightweight and slim, I could fuck her easily.

Then tried doggy and finished 1st round. Took some rest and again 2nd round started. This time tried WOT and finished..Her end digits 834, if yes she is worth 3 k only. Lots of dramas like yeh nahi karungi, woh nahi karungi, aisa nahi karungi (means I won't do this, do that,) hahahaha.

Feels like we are doing cheerharan of her.

SandyManWow
10-24-18, 02:56
Messaged you. If you need any.Please PM details to me.

Bond Bond
10-24-18, 05:05
Bro, the hit ratio on LOC is 1:9. Be careful and play safe.

Dear all,

A question.

Are the SP's who advertise on Locanto and other sites trustworthy?

Can any member send me the contacts of an SP who he has experience with? My PM is working.

Thanks to all and happy mongering!

Bond Bond
10-24-18, 05:11
Hey Bro,

Just curious why would you pay 16 k after seeing these pics? No offence meant please.

Just an advise, please always check for FR's or reference on all the girls who are on AFF, LOC or any online site. Maybe someone has had an experience and can guide. Though you may not have had a great time, but hope you enjoyed in all that you got.

Secondly, cash in advance when agreed for LT is definitely a NO NO. I know some girls don't budge, so offer 50% or ask them to leave. That makes sure she won't compromise on service after getting the amount. They may make all excuses and reasons for asking in advance. But don't let go.

Cheers.

This is a month old FR.

I am sure some senior mongerers might have tried her in Vashi or some other place. Would love to know their experience with her.

Note: These pics are shared by her on her AFF Account.

BangBanggo
10-24-18, 07:02
Called messaged from regular SP that this cute Punjabi girl available and recommend very high for service. Told her that I have already tried her and need someone new. She told me that this is different and looks exactly like the other girl I tried. Almost like sister.

In the room:

Girl - 100% as picture.

Age - 23-25.

Body. Fair and very smooth. Very soft. Little marks on stomach but almost negligible.

Boobs. B (Firm and Round).

GFE - 10/10 - Passionate Kisser / Did not say no for any foreplay.

BBBJ. Got skills. Specially way she handle the cock in her fingers. Almost imitating porn movie.

FJ. Tried couple of positions. Excellent Squatting at Girl on top position.

Defiantly repeat and recommendation.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K for Room.

BoobsManiac
10-24-18, 07:09
Had known this indy since 2015, met after a long time.

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Skin- 7.5/10 Wheatish fair.

Boos- 9/10 humongous monstrous 36 DD.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Damage- 5 k ST with place.

BM.

MyRulez
10-24-18, 07:46
Fellas,

Visiting Bangkok & Pattaya this weekend. Need pointers for soapy nuru, MPs, tough I have my list searching on Google. Still need if anyone has it.

Thanks,

MyRulez.

Dondu
10-24-18, 13:44
This is a month old FR.

I was late. I reached Vashi at 8 pm Due to traffic. I called her and she said she will meet near a famous mall within 15 minutes. She arrived at 8:30 P. M in Rickshaw and asked me to hop inside. I thought for few seconds and joined her in rickshaw. I guided the driver to the hotel on PB Rd. Reached hotel and paid Rs. 180/- to driver. Had a smooth check-in. Once in the room, I saw her in bright light. She looks the same as in pic. She ordered a coffee from the boy..Bro,

No offense meant but you are equally at fault by giving her full 16000 amount for full night without even negotiating. She is clearly not worth 16 k full night. At max she is 10 k in my opinion.

Further its often observed that the moment full amount is given to any lady, there drama starts.

I know its a sad thing but it should be a learning lesson for you.

Thanks.

Symbian20
10-24-18, 17:07
Hello people!

This is my first post but I'm not really a first timer. I have prior experience in Calcutta but will be my first mongering experience in Bombay.

One kind soul passed on some information about a famous spa in Holy cow. Really thankful to him. If others want to help out with any information, my PM is activated. I'll be posting my first FR soon.

KolkataMonger
10-24-18, 18:58

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.Hi bro,

Will be in Mumbai next week. Can you please give a lead for Jyoti or anyone petite in Rs 5 k with accommodation?

CodedGod
10-24-18, 19:00
Hey All,

Coming to Mumbai for 2 day trip next week, any help with indies / SP who are available for incall will greatly help. Can reciprocate with contacts in Bang & Hyderabad. Kindly PM me.

Cheers.

CandidMessage
10-24-18, 19:49
Dear Sir ji

Share digits of Jothi in PM please.

Will exchange with good inde.

Thanking you sir ji.

Your little bro.

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.

Hriteshk85
10-24-18, 22:21
Hello all once again!

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began..Oh my god. You have such wonderful stamina.

Happy mongering. Bro. Like you each and every post.

BoobsManiac
10-25-18, 02:23
Dear Sir ji

Share digits of Jothi in PM please.

Will exchange with good inde.

Thanking you sir ji.

Your little bro.I am not interested in your indies or exchange bro, I am interested in experiences.

HotChocolate80
10-25-18, 05:13
http://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-chembur-spa-raided-owner-manager-held/1380031

RE raid news report.

HotChocolate80
10-25-18, 05:22
Hi bro, how you been doing?

Oh I missed it! Had banged her few times in Delhi MP. For those who have travelled to Delhi, she was always on radar.

One pornstar of Delhi came your city with her friend.

Horny *****. Do everything. Anything.

Staying in some hotel.

Bang her hard.

Enjoy mongering.

Dondu
10-25-18, 07:09
Her end digits 834, if yes she is worth 3 k only. Lots of dramas like yeh nahi karungi, woh nahi karungi, aisa nahi karungi (means I won't do this, do that,) hahahaha.

Feels like we are doing cheerharan of her.Yes that's correct, her end digits are 834. She is very strange though, she says she does everything with condom, but when I requested for BBJ, she said she will take 500 extra.

If she really needs more money, she should specify that at the very beginning giving us a core rate, rather than demanding more in between the session in piecemeals.

HiThereAloha
10-25-18, 09:16
http://www.freepressjournal.in/mumbai/mumbai-chembur-spa-raided-owner-manager-held/1380031

RE raid news report.Bro,

Thanks for the update! The scary part is that they keep and store telephone numbers in their data base. So we are all fucked.

Nam7755
10-25-18, 09:56
Hi guys,

I'm in Mumbai for a 2 weeks, on some assignment. I'm from Baltimore, USA.

I was reading the forum and found it very interesting. I hope you guys can make me have a good time in Mumbai.

I'm staying at a service appt. (T) with a colleague of mine, so can't do incalls.

But I can surly get a room around.

I'm sorry if I'm not in line with forum rules.

Dennis Thomas
10-25-18, 10:02
Is she from Borivali. Dahisar / Western area?

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.

CmPunk7661
10-25-18, 10:09
Need a genuine and trustworthy SP contact. My budget is 5 k for ST. Have called almost all SPs from Locanto. I am just not able to trust them. Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers!

LustyMan100
10-25-18, 14:24
Hey guys,

Renovar at Chembur raided on Saturday, so guys avoid it for some time. I just escaped being at wrong time.

Cheers.Lucky that at least you could escape. Any clue what happens if they catch up there and 1) you were in action 2) you were not in action.

Jpdixx
10-25-18, 15:13
Country just doesn't fail to disappoint!

Every single one is a gem!

This time it was Pari. Not a looker but great bod, and amazing service! Made her gush (almost squirt) twice and yeah baby then she was in the game for a rough rough ride!! She wanted to go again. Hungry ***** that she is!

Promises to offer a deep discount next time but hell do I care?

On a separate note, has anyone ever experienced the need to fart (and having to suppress it during massage and stretching)? Just curious. I am always scared about letting out one and getting embarrassed.

Jesshall
10-25-18, 16:12
Just moved the monkey area in Mumbai and this is my first post here, Would love get some ideas from the experts here on MPs that give extra service and have south Indian or Punjabi girls. Thanks so much.

MachoMan2677
10-25-18, 17:10
New to Mumbai. Can someone share the contacts of Indie / SP / MP in Colaba with reasonable price.

Zeest
10-25-18, 19:28
Lucky that at least you could escape. Any clue what happens if they catch up there and 1) you were in action 2) you were not in action.Also, those guys take phone numbers and keep sending SMSs. So my phone is stored in their system. Hope the cops don't go about tracing each phone number.

NickMehta
10-25-18, 19:43
Having read many good FRs from NL, I was definitely looking forward to my visit there. Turns out, I should've prayed to Lord of Kama before heading there.

First, I ran into an old friend when I got off the train at CST; he wondered what I was doing in SoBo. Then, I landed up at the wrong CCD; near Chowpatty, instead of the one near St. Teresa's. Some monger friends that I was to meet, waited for me patiently, while I found my way to the junction. Which was fortunate, because another minute and I would've turned right around.

The entrance to NL couldn't be more invisible. I would've walked right past, if a buddy didn't shove me in. We suddenly moved from a reasonably lit street to near pitch darkness. Someone recognized Laxman, and we quickly got into the first door (which I now figure is 1 B1 F).

A compact foyer greeted us, and Laxman offered refreshment. I took the water, though would've preferred some whiskey. In less than a couple of minutes, the line up started. The first 5 or so gals that walked out were a mix, youngish and older, slim and BBW. Being my first outing, not much registered but I took another glance and shortlisted 2 - a cute faced gal in blue, and a tall glum faced gal in white. Not ready to pick so soon, we asked for a few more options, in unison.

Round 2 was a disappointment. Older women with hurriedly made up faces. A resounding no from all three of us. The experienced among us threw in a promise when we asked Laxman for more; "Sometimes, you'll find foreigners here too" he said. Glimmer of hope!

Round 3 was a mix of the first two groups. No imported chicas, much to my disappointment. But, the cute gal in blue was back, and she flicked her eyes at me. Hmm. Interesting. Made the decision and picked her. My friends decided to try their luck on the second floor.

I was taken to the room at the end. And the first thing that struck me was the see through bathroom. Very interesting. Laxman comes in to collect the donation (2.5 k) and condom boy comes in a minute later. And, finally, Suman walks in.

She's talkative, naughty and playful; but also carries a wise head on her shoulders. I try to get comfortable by making small talk, and she helps me along. Taking cues from my statements and encouraging the conversation. Not quite GFE, but it was nice. We had quite a chat about marriage, which ended up with her sitting on my lap. Oh, that cute ass!

Without a precursor, I abruptly unsnapped her choli, and she appeared startled, and gave me a glare in the mirror. I let my fingers gently drift on her back, and saw her eyes soften, before she bit her lips in the classic sign of lust. Either I'm really good, or she's a fantastic actress. I think, I'll pick the former: wink:

The fingers seem to have a life of their own now. They're touching and caressing everywhere, slowly finding their way to the front, where they find a glorious pair of tits. Suman, who hasn't made a sound in the last few minutes, suddenly says softly "Pinch mat karna, bahut dard hota hai (translated: Don't pinch my nipples, it hurts)". I accede, and instead proceed to tickle her nipples, feeling them grow erect.

My hands continue their exploration, and one finds it's way under her ghaghra, where a thin cotton-like thong is in the way. Suddenly, Suman wakes from her dreamlike state, and withdraws; only to update me on what's out of bounds. No kissing (forget about DFK), no boob sucking (apparently that makes the breasts lose shape), no fingering (causes bleeding). I give in and ask if fucking is allowed, to which she playfully smiles and says "Bas, wohi karo. Baar baar karo (translated: Let's do that, again and again)". I have a feeling she'll let me go further next time; she was playing hard to get, GFE style.

Anyways, had her strip me, and as we get into bed I hear the oft repeated "Itna mota! Andar nahin jaayega re baba (translated: You're so thick! It won't go in)". Yeah, she's from Bengal, and the accent was perfect.

We agree to give it a try, and I get a CBJ to get things going. Suman is convinced that WOT is not going to work, so missionary it is. I jump in earnestly, only to find my cock bouncing out. Maybe, just maybe, her pussy is in fact too small. Anyway, we try a bunch of positions. Doggy, WOT, scissor, but none is as comfortable as the missionary, which isn't very comfy either. Finally, I give up as I'm exhausted. Suman isn't willing to let go, and so she offers a HJ, which is where I find myself 5 minutes before we run out of time. I finally get a finger in her, and she does seem very tight. So, maybe were a mismatch.

I'd give Suman an 8 for her body and a 10 for attempt. She knew she'd find a way to help me out; but I'd give her a 7 for flexibility.

WIR?

NL. Yes.

Suman. Not for a while.

BoobsManiac
10-26-18, 01:22
Yes that's correct, her end digits are 834. She is very strange though, she says she does everything with condom, but when I requested for BBJ, she said she will take 500 extra.

If she really needs more money, she should specify that at the very beginning giving us a core rate, rather than demanding more in between the session in piecemeals.She is altogether a piecemeal combined into a single lady hahahaha. LOL.

Kamashutra
10-26-18, 02:26
Lucky that at least you could escape. Any clue what happens if they catch up there and 1) you were in action 2) you were not in action.I was not in there. Was about to enter the spa but saw police carrying out girls etc.

Uday2018
10-26-18, 04:56
Having heard great things about the country spa in monkey area, could not resist going there last week. Called up and asked for K as I have heard quite a bit about her but was her weekly off. So went with Di**a. The counter charges were 2.9 k and I wasn't disappointed by what I saw. Definitely one of the best looking Thai girl I have met.

Massage was good and then she pulled my disposable after 20 min. Had such a hard on when I turned around because of the teasing around the balls. She asked me what I wanted and I told her FS. She said 8 k but I declined and said 7 k. After a few minutes she relented.

She has an amazing body with great augmented breasts, silky smooth skin. She straight put on a condom. And came on top. Before I could realize I was inside her. I then tried kissing her to which she said no kissing as was not well. Then I asked about a BJ. She said she has already put condom. Can't do now.

I was very disappointed with her attitude and asked her to turn around and took her in doggie style and finished.

Although very hot. But does not justify the 7 k for just quick fuck on massage bed.

How is K if anyone can let me know. Would try again but only if she has good attitude.

Sekhar 1506
10-26-18, 05:54

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.Hi bro,

Your reports during festival are excellent.

How to contact you?

I didd' t see a PM ID.

Will be reaching Mumbai for a day in the first week of November.

Can I have the contact of your SP with reference.

That will be great help .

Regards,

Si6798
10-26-18, 08:24
Having read many good FRs from NL, I was definitely looking forward to my visit there. Turns out, I should've prayed to Lord of Kama before heading there.

First, I ran into an old friend when I got off the train at CST; he wondered what I was doing in SoBo. Then, I landed up at the wrong CCD; near Chowpatty, instead of the one near St. Teresa's. Some monger friends that I was to meet, waited for me patiently, while I found my way to the junction. Which was fortunate, because another minute and I would've turned right around.

The entrance to NL couldn't be more invisible. I would've walked right past, if a buddy didn't shove me in. We suddenly moved from a reasonably lit street to near pitch darkness. Someone recognized Laxman, and we quickly got into the first door (which I now figure is 1 B1 F).

A compact foyer greeted us, and Laxman offered refreshment. I took the water, though would've preferred some whiskey. In less than a couple of minutes, the line up started. The first 5 or so gals that walked out were a mix, youngish and older, slim and BBW. Being my first outing, not much registered but I took another glance and shortlisted 2 - a cute faced gal in blue, and a tall glum faced gal in white. Not ready to pick so soon, we asked for a few more options, in unison.

Round 2 was a disappointment. Older women with hurriedly made up faces. A resounding no from all three of us. The experienced among us threw in a promise when we asked Laxman for more; "Sometimes, you'll find foreigners here too" he said. Glimmer of hope!

Round 3 was a mix of the first two groups. No imported chicas, much to my disappointment. But, the cute gal in blue was back, and she flicked her eyes at me. Hmm. Interesting. Made the decision and picked her. My friends decided to try their luck on the second floor.

I was taken to the room at the end. And the first thing that struck me was the see through bathroom. Very interesting. Laxman comes in to collect the donation (2.5 k) and condom boy comes in a minute later. And, finally, Suman walks in..Nice FR buddy. Never tried NL till date, though always wanted to. The very thought that many of them sleeps with 4 to 5 customers a day makes me uncomfortable. Someday I may just go to see how it is. Your FR nudges me to try it out.

Tinku007
10-26-18, 10:46
Anybody need lactating Muslim indie please message me she is good at service.

Dennis Thomas
10-26-18, 13:58
Please note that I don't have her (Jyoti) digits, but I have seen her multiple times at the Rly Station in Borivali.

Is she from Borivali. Dahisar / Western area?

FineTune
10-26-18, 18:32
Hmm so got an video on our friends what's app group with black beauty having super fun. The famous Bangbros video. Since then mind is choked up to play with some black beauty. Does anyone have contact such beauty. Of course I don't want to got for Afro's.

Ready to 🔥.

Akshillok
10-27-18, 05:25
Hey everyone,

I'm new in Mumbai and I've tried out a few women but the damages are too high, I spend 6 k on every girl and it's not worth it. Need some good contacts, will sponsor a trip once. Do help, please. Budget 2-3 k.

Bhuppi1111
10-27-18, 07:21
I am very lazy to write FR of my adventures and not a good writer as well. Though adventures are continue as per needs.

Last Thursday (25.10. 18) visited as SB at 20:00 PM. It was my second time in the same. I got FS in my first visit although it was not.

Comfortable as per limited space and openness but enjoyed the act.

This time ask for the lady who sat with me earlier (She is other than who provided FS). This is young MILF has good face, Soft Bottom (Pantyless).

And slightly lactating boobs. She is five month pregnant. Enjoyed lactating boobs, Pantyless Slightly Hairy Pussy and soft kisses.

Returned satisfied after spending around 50-55 mints.

Dondu
10-27-18, 07:31
Need a genuine and trustworthy SP contact. My budget is 5 k for ST. Have called almost all SPs from Locanto. I am just not able to trust them. Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers!How much are the LOC Sps quoting? Any pics have they sent?

WhatDHell
10-27-18, 09:48
Fellas,

Visiting Bangkok & Pattaya this weekend. Need pointers for soapy nuru, MPs, tough I have my list searching on Google. Still need if anyone has it.

Thanks,

MyRulez.Haha! Funny post. You want pointers for Bangkok and Pattaya? That's like saying I'm going to the candy store, could you tell me where would I find some candies in the store.

There are P4 P gals galore in both towns. If you're interested in a soapy, there's a road full of them in Bangkok, oilly, a lane of them, gogo bars, streets of them and all this information is available on the net.

Please do a bit of research.

IndianMale83
10-27-18, 10:13
Fellas,

Thanks,

MyRulez.Hello brother,

Please check whether this post of mine helps.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2186-Pattaya-Reports&p=2115451&viewfull=1#post2115451.

DheerajKiran
10-27-18, 10:42
Hi,

Can any one suggest good spa near airport, need good ambience and extras.

Raw Deal
10-27-18, 13:13
Some more pics.Hey mate. Remember me, its great to see that you are still going strong! Drop me s PM, your inbox is full as anticipated.

SweetShugar
10-27-18, 13:34
Can you share the SP number.

Bond212
10-27-18, 14:54
Ya she was nice, added some weight recently, good company too.

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.

MadMax12
10-27-18, 15:03
Anybody need lactating Muslim indie please message me she is good at service.Is she the same who operates from Mumbai central. If yes then she is really nice in service and in budget.

Tester
10-27-18, 18:14
1. If you were in action. They will pressurise you to dole out money. Could be any amount depending on your capacity to withstand pressure. The more you get jittery, the more you pay and vice versa. There is a risk here. If you act too cool, they may include you in official catch list which they have to anyways present in court. Obviously, they can't let everyone go home free.

They have to fulfill some mandatory target to show to higher ups. That's why you see such raids happen once in a year or so. Part of game.

2. If you are sitting outside, you can confidently say, I have serious back pain and have come for a good massage. That's it. Stick to this storyline. Chances are they may let you go after some time. Even they are aware that CCTV camera will show you clean.

Finally, you luck on that day counts.

Take care.

Cheers.

Lucky that at least you could escape. Any clue what happens if they catch up there and 1) you were in action 2) you were not in action.

WhatDHell
10-27-18, 18:45
Connected with this lady on Tinder. Wanted 20 k for 4 hours and fairly quickly came down to 15 k. Ready to negotiate further.

Anybody know her?

CmPunk7661
10-27-18, 19:14
Connected with this lady on Tinder. Wanted 20 k for 4 hours and fairly quickly came down to 15 k. Ready to negotiate further.

Anybody know her?You can't trust Tinder. Some horrible extortion article by some Tinder girl was reported by HT recently.

CmPunk7661
10-27-18, 19:31
Also in addition to the above kindly note that even if I wish to share the above SP details to anyone in future, I would like to personally meet that member and then share the coordinate of SP. Because after the Raha incident I don't trust jerks and pimps here anymore. Need to know who is who here before sharing any details henceforth.PM the location, date and time. I will be there.

Cheers!!

CmPunk7661
10-27-18, 19:54
How much are the LOC Sps quoting? Any pics have they sent?For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?

BoobsManiac
10-28-18, 01:23
Hey everyone,

I'm new in Mumbai and I've tried out a few women but the damages are too high, I spend 6 k on every girl and it's not worth it. Need some good contacts, will sponsor a trip once. Do help, please. Budget 2-3 k.Kindly activate your personal messaging system to get any kind of help from anyone here.

RajKanwar321
10-28-18, 01:24
Loc Sp is a big No No.

Last girl is insta queen. This makes all the lot fake. Beware. You will waste your money or end up getting trapped.

For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?

Salspak
10-28-18, 03:59

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.You will be flooded with request for her, hope she doesn't sky rocket her prices and if she does I would like to taste her goods before that; [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

WhatDHell
10-28-18, 05:40
You can't trust Tinder. Some horrible extortion article by some Tinder girl was reported by HT recently.There's always a risk. Particularly in this hobby.

I offered her 2 k and we quickly unmatched.

CJT2012
10-28-18, 06:10
Anybody need lactating Muslim indie please message me she is good at service.Is she the same seen around Mumbai central station and taking customers to the first floor hotels opposite the bus stop?

Apat5483
10-28-18, 07:42
Also in addition to the above kindly note that even if I wish to share the above SP details to anyone in future, I would like to personally meet that member and then share the coordinate of SP. Because after the Raha incident I don't trust jerks and pimps here anymore. Need to know who is who here before sharing any details henceforth.Hi bro,

I am up for it. I had taken a break from mongering, now ready to start with a bang. Had requested for details of SP but didn't get any response. I am ready to meet you. I am usually available in Borivli Kandivli area.

Would be highly obliges if you could share the details of SP.

DelhiGuy1990
10-28-18, 09:48
Got following pics from a SP. Any reviews?

LaunchLive
10-28-18, 12:41
Hey folks,

So, here is my Mumbai trip scheduled on 1 Nov - 3 Nov.

Last time I stayed at Bawa hotel near airport and had good support by Bophsep for contacts on indi birds. (Got tricked by SP showing someone, sending someone. Taking money for full night and running away after 1 deed) That's how they play with customers it seems who get contacts online on locanto, etc.

This time, I have a fuck friend who asked to stay with me but she looks neutral.

Here I want to ask, which hotel to book? Sahara Star or Ramee Guestline or any good hotel which is not weird with girls come and go.

I also want to go clubbing if things work out or if I don't like my fuck friend, may be I can call SP or indi girls to my room.

I have also heard of going to good DB and picking girl of choice and having a moment with her in the same premises somewhere in a room, I don't know how true it is or where exactly is that.

So, I need you all experts of Mumbai to help me out and make my trip fun filled.

Thank you in advance.

SnoozyBoozy
10-28-18, 13:30
Hey all,

Hope all are doing well, It's been ages since I posted, mainly because mongering has been quite dry on this side for more than 2 years now, I do see a lot of enthusiastic members, some new, some old, contributing well to the forum. Happy to begin reading the forum one again.

I quit mongering due to personal family reasons, and now that I'm home alone again (not for too long though), the animal in me, is now hungry for some new prey / s.

Been reading about this SW spa on some holy cow road, I wonder what and where it is, maybe some kind soul can guide me to it through PM or by replying to this post. I would be happy with any information you can provide. And who would you recommend I take for the best extras.

I would also love to have a threesome experience.

Maybe someone at NL can offer threesome. Please let me know if there is any famous girl pairs in NL who are good at threesomes. If not NL, any threesome loving Indies would do. Please PM me the details.

Would be happy to hear from you.

Dinny31
10-28-18, 15:14
Hey all,

Hope all are doing well, It's been ages since I posted, mainly because mongering has been quite dry on this side for more than 2 years now, I do see a lot of enthusiastic members, some new, some old, contributing well to the forum. Happy to begin reading the forum one again.

I quit mongering due to personal family reasons, and now that I'm home alone again (not for too long though), the animal in me, is now hungry for some new prey / s.

Been reading about this SW spa on some holy cow road, I wonder what and where it is, maybe some kind soul can guide me to it through PM or by replying to this post. I would be happy with any information you can provide. And who would you recommend I take for the best extras.

I would also love to have a threesome experience.

Maybe someone at NL can offer threesome. Please let me know if there is any famous girl pairs in NL who are good at threesomes. If not NL, any threesome loving Indies would do. Please PM me the details.

Would be happy to hear from you.Welcome back SnoozyBoozy!

We all were missing your FRs.

Your query about Holy Cow is also a mystery to me. If you get the solution do share with me.

Regards 3 some at NL I am about to reply to you in PM. Please check your PM in sometime.

Do share your new adventures.

Cheers & Happy Mongering!

Dinny31.

HornyAssAmGuy
10-28-18, 16:14
Friends hi,

I am from Kolkata Forum and I am visiting Pune next month for some work of mine, and so thought of exploring the mongering scene there and keeping it into consideration I have requested the friends of Pune forum to throw some hint in having a good time, but to my utmost surprise no one responded. So being the helpful monger that many of you are in Mumbai Forum, I am requesting fellow mongers from Mumbai to give hint on having a good time in Pune in a reliable and worthwhile spa or any reliable SP who can provide good item with decent value for money. Even reliable Indies would not be bad but only if you have taken their service.

My PM is active and can reciprocate with help in Kolkata, Guwahati and Delhi.

Regards,

HAG.

Pcock
10-28-18, 17:10
Having heard great things about the country spa in monkey area, could not resist going there last week. Called up and asked for K as I have heard quite a bit about her but was her weekly off. So went with Di**a. The counter charges were 2.9 k and I wasn't disappointed by what I saw. Definitely one of the best looking Thai girl I have met.

Massage was good and then she pulled my disposable after 20 min. Had such a hard on when I turned around because of the teasing around the balls. She asked me what I wanted and I told her FS. She said 8 k but I declined and said 7 k. After a few minutes she relented.

She has an amazing body with great augmented breasts, silky smooth skin. She straight put on a condom. And came on top. Before I could realize I was inside her. I then tried kissing her to which she said no kissing as was not well. Then I asked about a BJ. She said she has already put condom. Can't do now.

I was very disappointed with her attitude and asked her to turn around and took her in doggie style and finished.

Although very hot. But does not justify the 7 k for just quick fuck on massage bed.

How is K if anyone can let me know. Would try again but only if she has good attitude.Correct fellow mongers in case I Am wrong. Deal is for two shots 7 k. You should not make I obvious that it's your first time.

Jaideep
10-28-18, 17:45
RR getting raided is scary news.

I thought it was a safe place and would never get raided.

I have not visited in last one year though but they keep sending sms about their offers.

Why did it get raided. Were they providing FS recently??

As per my knowledge, FS is not offered here.

RE raid news report.

DaarkHorse
10-28-18, 18:16
For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?Be aware, I cannot say about all but girl in green saree of third pic may be fake because I had received this pic from different SPs situated in different cities.

CandidMessage
10-28-18, 18:46
I tasted the Bird sitting on the bed.

She is above average.

Not interested in DFK. 5/10.

Good CBJ 6/10.

Good GFE 6/10.

FS 8/10.

Good Height.

Overall 7/10.

I also tasted the Bird in Green Saree.

She is also above average.

But she is shy.

DFK 6/10.

BBJ 6/10.

FS /7/10.

Doggy 7/10.

Dear members, I don't have their personal number but got through SP.

Thank you.

Overall 7/10.

For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?

Uday2018
10-29-18, 01:23
Correct fellow mongers in case I Am wrong. Deal is for two shots 7 k. You should not make I obvious that it's your first time.So what is the deal for the place. 2 shots in an hour along with massage. Sounds unlikely to me. If other more experienced mongers would throw some light on the place and it's extras so that we can keep the damage in control.

Dude3086
10-29-18, 03:14
Hi guys,

Can people tell me if miss s at country spa monkey branch is into hot passionate DFK? In my experience in the country spa monkey branch, miss K and miss A from heaven are really into DFK, but miss A from wonderland and miss D are not that much into. Have been reading reports on miss s recently hence would like to know if she's into DFK or not.

Thanks in advance.

Hott Lite
10-29-18, 13:34
Hi guys,

Can people tell me if miss s at country spa monkey branch is into hot passionate DFK? In my experience in the country spa monkey branch, miss K and miss A from heaven are really into DFK, but miss A from wonderland and miss D are not that much into. Have been reading reports on miss s recently hence would like to know if she's into DFK or not.

Thanks in advance.One hundred percent. Tigress.

YogaLover007
10-29-18, 13:42
Both Sahara star and Ramee guest line are good. You also have Novotel as an option.

In either of them you will not have any issues with getting your girl through.

Sahara star is a little farther out if you prefer to Stay closer to the juhu clubs.

Enjoy. If your fuck buddy falls through ping me and I will help you with one.

Hey folks,

So, here is my Mumbai trip scheduled on 1 Nov - 3 Nov.

Last time I stayed at Bawa hotel near airport and had good support by Bophsep for contacts on indi birds. (Got tricked by SP showing someone, sending someone. Taking money for full night and running away after 1 deed) That's how they play with customers it seems who get contacts online on locanto, etc.

Here I want to ask, which hotel to book? Sahara Star or Ramee Guestline or any good hotel which is not weird with girls come and go..

Rahul2030
10-29-18, 15:03
RR getting raided is scary news.

I thought it was a safe place and would never get raided.

I have not visited in last one year though but they keep sending sms about their offers.

Why did it get raided. Were they providing FS recently??

As per my knowledge, FS is not offered here.It is scary man. I always visited this place thinking its the safest among all.

HiThereAloha
10-29-18, 16:27
Bros I went to S in Holy Cow today. Got a new person. A. Full in action with K and naked etc. And then without warning, she sat on my C without protection. And proceeded to F. By now I was so shocked and surprised that it was too late.

How and what do it do to make sure I'm safe.

I'm a senior monger in name but this is complete newbie issue. I don't know how it's happened to me.

So 1/ don't use A. As it's dangerous.

2/ do help with a doc who can discretely help with STDs and HIV.

BoobsManiac
10-29-18, 17:30
Is she the same seen around Mumbai central station and taking customers to the first floor hotels opposite the bus stop?With a Burqa I guess so yes.

AaravMetha
10-29-18, 19:35
You need an active PM to get any help from anyone here.Hey mate,

I'm back in Mumbai after a year or more. Can you please help me with some contacts in western suburbs area preferably around Andheri. Have few contacts which are more than a year old, but not sure if they exists any longer.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Tnnx.

InfernalCreed
10-29-18, 19:39
A 50+ lady is a GILF buddy not a MILF anymore.

Strange fetish!Well sometimes the dating apps throw surprises, I found a Sri Lankan heritage Singaporean Grand Mom, with a body as divine as any. Yeah the saggy areas did exist but not too many areas where it could sour the experience. And gees could she fuck, suck and so all the Alice in Wonderland stuff. So yeah try it, you never know!

AaravMetha
10-29-18, 19:47
Please share contact. Thanks.

Hello boys,

SP supplied another item. As I like non-veg food SP ensured the meat was fully loaded.

She came with tight jeans and tight top. Could gauge her soft curves from the T shirt in which it was printed Being Human, but she had no idea that I was an animal waiting to maul her in my den. She had a bit cuteness in her face.

Not a model girl but who cares when you can get to eat 38 boobs at 5 k - 3 pops and eat and bite her cheeks and lick her entirely.

VFM16
10-30-18, 00:39
I was there last Diwali. I saw LE in reception.

I mustered courage and still went ahead for massage.

Once inside, therapist said LE is here for Diwali bonus and winked. RR was always the safe place. Maybe due to misunderstanding with LE, all this happened.

Never even got any hint of FS.

It is scary man. I always visited this place thinking its the safest among all.

BoobsManiac
10-30-18, 01:25
Well sometimes the dating apps throw surprises, I found a Sri Lankan heritage Singaporean Grand Mom, with a body as divine as any. Yeah the saggy areas did exist but not too many areas where it could sour the experience. And gees could she fuck, suck and so all the Alice in Wonderland stuff. So yeah try it, you never know!Haha. Sometimes these grandma also turn out to be a bomb. Once upon a time there used to live a lady nearby my house who was a Parsi Gujju mix. She was milky white and when I saw her younger days pics I was impressed by her beauty. Pink skin, rose lips, heavy boobs, wide ass, no saggy boobs, no saggy skin, she was so fucking hot even at age of 50 something. I was simply dreaming of fucking her. Also she had a daughter too who was hot as hell. Unfortunately they moved somewhere. I always dreamt of fucking her ass whenever I saw her. And plus point was she used to dye her hair to hide her few grey hairs.

And used to flirt a lot with younger boys with her seductive smile and who can forget those killer sleeveless blouses she used to wear and reveal those milks.

So bros, fucking a Parsi lady is a good experience. Enjoy!

Austin857
10-30-18, 07:59
Hey buddy,

I live at Delhi and in Mumbai for work. Went through a lot of your posts. Share a common love of what your name suggests.

Could you share the SP number and recommended chic's name.

A very good drink from my side anytime.

P.S. I am in Mumbai for today and tomorrow.

Hello mongers!!

Was hungry for food and ordered this food from the SP. Food delivered at my place.

Food was cute, pretty smile.

As the SP is aware about my love for boobs, the girl had those right.

Age- 20-25..

Austin857
10-30-18, 08:05
Hi guys,

From Mumbai but work sent me to Delhi.

Anyone generous to share Mumbai SP names, indie contacts please PM.

Currently at Mumbai for work.

A very good drink from my side anytime.

Thanks and cheers.

Austin857
10-30-18, 09:14
Tasted these at an SP in juhu. Big boobs, but stomach as well. Good for those who want BBW.

Damage 6 K.

WIR. No but she says she has friends.Please PM contact. Thanks.

Solaz1987
10-30-18, 12:30
Hey,

I'm coming Mumbai after such long time. I'm not new to this, I've been mongering for past 5-6 years. However, they'll be in UK, that's where I am from. All my reports are on AW site, been using this website to see the market in India. I'm finally coming India for 2 weeks, I will be in Mumbai, Bangalore and Ahemdabad. I would appreciate if someone from here can guide me what website or contacts to use. The reason I ask is because in UK, we have AdultWork website.

SyncPunch
10-30-18, 14:52
Hey guys,

After restricting my mongering activities to spas, I'm looking to venture into Indis. Have burned my hands with SPs in the recent past so don't want to take that route anymore.

Would be great if any of you can share any indi leads (preferably WWs) who do this as a side activity.

I know its difficult to trust people here, but I am in this battle alone so no question of passing on the information to anyone except in this forum.

Cheers and Thanks.

LickMyDikk
10-30-18, 15:55
Hey bro,

The food looks delicious. Mind sharing the SP digits. Cheers.

Hello mongers!!

Was hungry for food and ordered this food from the SP. Food delivered at my place.

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10..

LustyBannana
10-30-18, 18:38
Hi friends,

Will be very thankful if you could help me with NL. I have been there couple of times, tried threesome too. But it has been drag. Basically it was more of finishing the act with first girl while second is around, and with the second in a while first one is around. Wanted some more action than this. Also was looking forward to witness some lesbian acts. In case you have any numbers or details please share. My PM is active.

Thanks and Regards.

AshuWorks
10-30-18, 23:51
Anybody need lactating Muslim indie please message me she is good at service.I would be grateful if you can help me out.

Still on a virginity lock.

So many people promise.

At the end no one helps.

AaravMetha
10-31-18, 00:12
Can you please PM contact?

Why don't you display the pic of your product so that you can better sell that product?

I will do that for you!

Salam!

BoobsManiac
10-31-18, 04:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BoobsManiac
10-31-18, 04:17
I would be grateful if you can help me out.

Still on a virginity lock.

So many people promise.

At the end no one helps.You don't have a pm mate, how can anyone help you.

Si6798
10-31-18, 05:23
Guys,

I am currently in Mumbai and will be here for a week. Looking to meet few indie under 25, physically fit and without kids. Appreciate contact and will share something similar.

Si.

Sekhar 1506
10-31-18, 05:59
Hello mongers!!

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10..Hi bro,

Will be reaching in First week of November.

Can you please send me the contact number of the SP.

Will be highly obliged.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Austin857
10-31-18, 06:34
Guys,

I am currently in Mumbai and will be here for a week. Looking to meet few indie under 25, physically fit and without kids. Appreciate contact and will share something similar.

Si.Why no one sharing contacts of SP through PM? let alone indies.

Viiki
10-31-18, 06:38
Well sometimes the dating apps throw surprises, I found a Sri Lankan heritage Singaporean Grand Mom, with a body as divine as any. Yeah the saggy areas did exist but not too many areas where it could sour the experience. And gees could she fuck, suck and so all the Alice in Wonderland stuff. So yeah try it, you never know!Which dating app is this?

Bholu
10-31-18, 06:54
Which dating app is this?All dating app requires premium membership and for that they demand fees I didn't tried any paid subscription but, not found worth, please throw light if any one experienced.

BoobsManiac
10-31-18, 07:11
Hello all!

Month ends are really bad times, we run out of our budget; everyone is tight in their pockets.

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10 small as per BM standard.

Pussy – 9/10 Tight, only access to her BF, my friend and me till now.

Ass- 8/10 good, looks shapely from behind.

Skin- 7.5/10 Wheatish Fair.

Service- 8.5/10.

Damage- 6 k for 3 hours.

BM.

InfernalCreed
10-31-18, 08:05
Which dating app is this?Tinder, Bumble, Happn these apps.

InfernalCreed
10-31-18, 08:31
Since I've been reading a bit on this forum and been a silent aficionado of the MP scene in Mumbai, Singapore and Dhaka, I've got to say this one was alright (which means not too great and not too bad). Was given Ms. K (didn't ask for her, but reading the posts I figured I've got lucky). 2 Dampeners, I actually do like a massage and the ending benefits hence I always go for a 90 minutes. This one is certainly steep as confirmed by members who've been there. But also the tip, 5 K for B2B and 8 K for a FS. I generally don't go in for FS as I've my apprehensions and the compounding stress post the act even if there is protection involved. So coming back K has really good massage skills but here's the thing she started from the back and ended on the legs and then just randomly just stopped and placed her body on mine. It's not like I had an issue but the whole relaxed mindset from the massage changed to alright let's get down and dirty. This lady is blessed with 4.5/10 Facial Features but the tits easily 8.5/10. So we settled for a HJ instead of a BJ as she didn't have a condom and she started applying her licking and kissing skills. Man! She can lick the ball sack like nobody's business. So here's the part where I realised she has some limitations she doesn't have HJ skills, so I guided her to get me the right feeling while I ravished her tits. Finally the bomb exploded and the damage was done on all the towels and the sheet below. She cleaned me up but I told her to complete it with a good head massage. Didn't disappoint, we did exchange numbers at the end and yes I did give her the 5 K but contemplating others if I have to go back. Shout out to Dude3086, thank you for recommending this place.

BangBanggo
10-31-18, 10:21
Anybody need lactating Muslim indie please message me she is good at service.You must be flooded with the PMs. Please clear your inbox so some of us can send you more PMs requesting the connect.

MBrando
10-31-18, 11:42
Has anyone tried this website for sugar dad / mom and found any access in India?

MicheleRavanan
10-31-18, 11:52
Please help me with contacts. Planning to visit Mumbai, Pune and Delhi.

BengalTiger78
10-31-18, 14:11
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BangBanggo
10-31-18, 15:02
Hello all!

Month ends are really bad times, we run out of our budget; everyone is tight in their pockets.

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place.

Face- 7/10.Looks Cute. Good catch.

BangBanggo
10-31-18, 15:17
Tinder, Bumble, Happn these apps.I use Tinder and Hinge. Non paid versions.

Got few connects but girls wants long term relations, commitment etc.

It is good tool but then you really need to invest time into it.

Unless of course you are very good looking. A friend of mine, fellow monger here who happens to get very good girls for fling from these apps but I am not that lucky.

InfernalCreed
10-31-18, 16:05
I use Tinder and Hinge. Non paid versions.

Unless ofcourse you are very good looking. A friend of mine, fellow monger here who happens to get very good girls for fling from these apps but I am not that lucky.The sense I get with most ladies but not all, is that they don't want to be tagged as certified sluts. They dislike being in something which is purely physical, but at the end they still want an NSA. And that my Friend is their power control where they want to fuck on their terms. So yes most of the ladies I've met have spoken about getting into serious relationship. But no one gets serious right away do they and by using reverse psychology and your powers of communication 9 times of 10 they will relent on the first date. I've had that success, touch wood.

WiseHustler
10-31-18, 16:07
I use Tinder and Hinge. Non paid versions.

Unless ofcourse you are very good looking. A friend of mine, fellow monger here who happens to get very good girls for fling from these apps but I am not that lucky.Plus all these apps are tuned to service females (demand: supply ratio). The ultimate choice to date and mate rests with the female, not the other way around as what men tend to believe. And totally agreed to being good looking / muscle built man in those pics to ignite the only desire in her as to how hung you are. Most of the men who are in demanding professions (like me) really have no time to invest in those small talks on these apps. Very valid points raised (slowly claps).

Si6798
10-31-18, 17:31
Why no one sharing contacts of SP through PM? let alone indies.Bro,

I'm not sure of what you are saying. There are few nice members who go overboard to help. I'm sure they will help.

AshuWorks
10-31-18, 20:27
You don't have a pm mate, how can anyone help you.Apologies. Would be grateful as I just now realised that PM was deactivated due to expiry. Can any kind soul help me out.

LonelyGuy38
10-31-18, 22:29
Hello all!

Face- 7/10.

Pussy 9/10 Tight, only access to her BF, my friend and me till now.

Service- 8.5/10.

Damage- 6 k for 3 hours.

BM.Looking hot, good catch.

BoobsManiac
11-01-18, 01:23
The sense I get with most ladies but not all, is that they don't want to be tagged as certified sluts. They dislike being in something which is purely physical, but at the end they still want an NSA. And that my Friend is their power control where they want to fuck on their terms. So yes most of the ladies I've met have spoken about getting into serious relationship. But no one gets serious right away do they and by using reverse psychology and your powers of communication 9 times of 10 they will relent on the first date. I've had that success, touch wood.Everything in these so called apps or to be more specific dating apps is for fun. People are looking for fun, they are stressed and they want a release. India having the largest youth population in the world is bound to see a surge in these dating apps as the young people are restless and want to get laid somehow. It's futile to think these dating apps are designed to function as only for dating, the ultimate purpose is to get laid, that's the hidden condition everyone is aware of. So even if the ladies don't want to be certified as sluts, they are very much aware the person who is contacting them is a certified monger for sure in majority of cases.

I wish that a day comes when the ladies would be searching for men in these kinds of apps to pay and get fucked. Which happens in western countries for sure.

TempStories
11-01-18, 02:42
Can you help me with the SP number? Visiting Mumbai after a long time.

Hello mongers!!

Age- 20-25.

Face- 8/10..

Amir1180
11-01-18, 03:14
Hi guys,

This is first post on this forum had been active on sister forum. I am looking for few therapist from Veda spa Used to be in Andheri East. Do anyone has any idea about Neha used to working there.

Do guide about her.

Cheers.

JunkyBala
11-01-18, 04:02
Hello BoobsManiac,

Unable to PM you. Can you please let me know how can I get the contact info?

Hello all!

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place..

InfernalCreed
11-01-18, 04:54
Everything in these so called apps or to be more specific dating apps is for fun. People are looking for fun, they are stressed and they want a release. India having the largest youth population in the world is bound to see a surge in these dating apps as the young people are restless and want to get laid somehow. It's futile to think these dating apps are designed to function as only for dating, the ultimate purpose is to get laid, that's the hidden condition everyone is aware of. So even if the ladies don't want to be certified as sluts, they are very much aware the person who is contacting them is a certified monger for sure in majority of cases.

I wish that a day comes when the ladies would be searching for men in these kinds of apps to pay and get fucked. Which happens in western countries for sure.What makes you think it's not happening now, India is more advanced in the areas of getting pleasure just that by and large everyone is a hypocrite. I just feel to get these women to pay for you, the guys who get it have good game. Maybe you should read 'The Game'.

Mackthejack
11-01-18, 06:08
Apologies. Would be grateful as I just now realised that PM was deactivated due to expiry. Can any kind soul help me out.I am silent reader. Want to break my virginity. Need contact from Nashik, Pune or Mumbai.

RajeshThane
11-01-18, 10:23
Hello all!

Face- 7/10..Which Spa and Therapist Name?

SoftGuyMumbai
11-01-18, 12:19
This report would have been a long one, therefore split it into parts. Had reached out to more than a couple of seniors regarding my whole week off, 2 responded too, but none stroked in time. So off I went alone to start a week of activity, visited 2 indes, 1 SP & 1 Spa, during the week.

1st shall begin with the SPA, which is a famous one in PP, already mentioned before in the forum. Incidentally the Mumbai Forum member though responded, but with not the full details, a Pune forum member responded with the details & name of the girl too. Counter is high at 2.5 K after negotiations. Went ahead, booked an early morning appointment with the said lady on a week day. The lady is good looking & her description mentioned by the members matches. She did a nice massage for a good 40 minutes, in between I was the one who was teasing her about her looks & how she is famous. She was asking for reference, took the forum member's ISG handle name & told he comes from Navi Mumbai. Though she couldn't recognize, but after that, the massage turned sensual. In between, the small talk, I told her I am removing my disposables as I am not comfy in them, she told it is not allowed, but you can do the same. She quoted 2 K for HJ & 3.5 K for B2B, which I brought down to 3 K. She removed all & gave full access. Asked her if she like DATY, replied in affirmative. Her pussy was clean, so went for it & she was enjoying it & came in few minutes & now it was her turn to return the favour, she did a bit of BBJ & then started playing with Johny. She kisses on the lips, though not DFK. I too came in few minutes. There is an attached Jacuzzi for which the SPA charges 10 K including the extras, which I felt is not worth it. Though a bit on the higher side, enjoyed to the hilt and came out a satisfied man.

SoftGuyMumbai
11-01-18, 12:21
The 1st Indie is a girl from Chembur who meets up at Vashi. Went & waited near Raghuleela Mall. She came in a rick. Having average looks but very supple & soft skin. Had agreed on 2 hrs, but as soon I finished the deed, she wanted to move out. Paid 5 K for around 45 minutes. She acknowledged that she came twice in those 45 minutes.

Age around 25 yrs.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 6.5/10.

WIR. Yes but will negotiate to 3 K.

SoftGuyMumbai
11-01-18, 12:22
The 2nd indie is a girl from Mira Road who meets at Borivali. She called me to a residential society near National Park. The indie looks good but is bit on the heavier side which was not to my liking. Still went ahead. Was there for around 1 HR. Did only 1 round & came out. Not satisfied fully.

Age around 27 yrs.

Damages- 5 K for 1 HR.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 5/10.

WIR. No.

SoftGuyMumbai
11-01-18, 12:26
The star of my campaign was the SP who operates from a non-descript location in a far away suburb of Mumbai having birds in 2.5-3 K range. I have been to him 2 more times after the Octoberfest & came out satisfied each time. The 1st time was in that week only when I had been to the SPA & Indies. He gave me a north Indian girl, around 25 yrs only with a very nice slim body, taller than your average chick & upon that, she was in a saree. Did her once in around an hour's time & paid him 2.5 K. He pings me whenever he has a bird to my liking.

Damages- 2.5 K for 1 HR + 0.5 k tip to the girl.

DFK-Yes.

Service- 8.5/10.

WIR. Yes.

Will post again regarding my endeavors with the other birds of the same SP.

Takeaways: You need a budget of 5 K minimum for Mongering in Mumbai except for some budget Spas or NL or Talented people but not limited to, BM Sir, who regularly defy that logic.

Please don't send PM regarding the SP, won't respond on him, till I have not tasted all his items. There is Whole Ocean of Pussies in Mumbai, but some members specifically, act as an Isthmus so that we don't connect to that Ocean. Waiting to meet some members personally to build the canal to the Ocean.

Amateur Hunter
11-01-18, 16:11
Huge shoutout to the stalwarts of the Mumbai ISG group. You guys are amazing, especially the collection here is supposed to be amazing and the FRs do justice in expressing the same.

I am coming from Hyderabad for the weekend, and I request you all to share reliable in-call contacts. I can reciprocate with some of the well known contacts in Hyderabad.

Appreciate it.

Austin857
11-01-18, 16:12
Bro,

I'm not sure of what you are saying. There are few nice members who go overboard to help. I'm sure they will help.Hey,

Sure must be but I haven't received a single response yet. May be I am not reaching to the ones to do help.

Any suggestions would be helpful. You could me. Thanks.

Bond Bond
11-01-18, 17:55
Yes have been on SA a few months back. Did meet a few in Mumbai and Pune. Almost all of them expect allowances which are way too high. There are few WG's as well. You have to be a paid member to interact with the girls.

Has anyone tried this website for sugar dad / mom and found any access in India?

DarkStallion
11-01-18, 19:59

RE raid news report.What happens to the Male customers who were present? Like those who were genuinely there for a massage and don't even know they had Extras available.

Satyrr
11-01-18, 21:04
Greetings!

Has been ages I last got into action with an Indie.

I clearly recollect meeting this lovely girl Kirti (digits 955) at a flat that belonged to a friend of her.

Average height, great curves, total GFE and best part was her being very open to CIM. Writing an FR would make no sense because she was quite famous back then on the forums & SEA.

Would love to know from the seniors if she is still active.

Cheers!

Pygmalion2012
11-01-18, 22:29
For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?Can you share contact details for this SP over DM? I'm new in town and don't have anything to reciprocate with, but, in time, this sapling too will produce coconuts.

BoobsManiac
11-02-18, 01:25
Which Spa and Therapist Name?I said it's a beauty salon and not a spa. She is not a massage therapist but a beautician.

BoobsManiac
11-02-18, 01:26
What makes you think it's not happening now, India is more advanced in the areas of getting pleasure just that by and large everyone is a hypocrite. I just feel to get these women to pay for you, the guys who get it have good game. Maybe you should read 'The Game'.The game can have a winner or a loser. I am interested in that game in which we always win.

Dinny31
11-02-18, 03:52

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.Dear BoobsManiac.

Your recent series of SP provided Wgs was as lucid comprehensive as most of your posts.

Your directions & guidance about Cindy helped me start to find other avenues than NL to which I had become habituated.

This Jyoti seems to be a desirable dish. Wonder if you could share her contact details & reference on PM. Also your usual tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Dinny31.

P.S. Your recent post on the lactating MILF wherein you uploaded her photograph was a real tonguein cheek which I really appreciate.

AshuWorks
11-02-18, 06:30
Kudos to the champion. Constantly raising the bar and keeping the hopes illuminated for the lone wolves like us.

Have been a spa guy with a definite love towards NI girls.

Trying to walk down your path sir.

Your FR on the Bengali babe are was absolutely melting.

Hope everyone cherishes their own journey.

I have started to like the learn the game on my own.

Surprisingly I have kept my virginity lock on as I want my first one to be the special one.

If someone worth all the time like MIss are (Bengali babe) or the Miss Salon girl, I would definitely like to know the trick on how to pocket such beauties.

Don't wish 2 beg for these contacts, but I am still unable to get these type of folks into my contact list.

I would be happy 2 know how your small step turned into a great leap.

Thanks again for keep going.

Anyone who has been on the spa path is equally welcome to learn and want to explore more, can message me out.

Will be happy to give newbies some direction. Time to up the game.

Hello all!

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place..

Trad1420
11-02-18, 08:51
Plus all these apps are tuned to service females (demand: supply ratio). The ultimate choice to date and mate rests with the female, not the other way around as what men tend to believe. And totally agreed to being good looking / muscle built man in those pics to ignite the only desire in her as to how hung you are. Most of the men who are in demanding professions (like me) really have no time to invest in those small talks on these apps. Very valid points raised (slowly claps).Unlike in western countries, In India mostly women use tinder to find partners. If you observe over the last decade or so, the age for women getting married or remaining unmarried has increased.

One will find a lot of women in 30's and 40's who are either divorced or unmarried and some single moms.

I used paid subscriptions but found a below average profiles wherein mostly will say "married swipe left".

Yes we are gradually shifting where men may get paid more and more for satisfying a women.

As one brother rightly mentioned, for a women it is not only the physical satisfaction, it is more of a psychological comfort and happiness that plays a dominant role, unless she is a **** by profession.

JustFishing
11-02-18, 10:18
1. C&I spa, Darkness West, visit 1: Visited this spa thanks to Jaaco and opted for their membership package. This spa was started by two women Miss see and Miss I, of which Miss see is none other than the famous Miss see of Z Spa. Miss see and Miss I have had a falling out with Miss see walking out. The name of the spa too is likely to change soon to I Spa. My therapist on my first visit was a cute slim NE who goes by the name Miss L. She is not a regular therapist and was just filling in because they were understaffed that day. The massage was good but no extras at all. Tip: 0.

2. C&I spa, Darkness West, visit 2: Visited this spa again and was assigned a fat but pretty therapist called Miss Al, also from the NE. She used to work at SW spa until July and still knows most of the folks there. Good massage but extras restricted to just a HJ with top and bottom access. She is too ticklish and wasn't comfortable with much bottom access. Won't repeat her but there seem to be many pretty therapists here, so will be visiting this spa again and again. Tip: 1.5 K.

3. SW Spa, Holy Cow: Visited my regular Miss M for a 90 min massage. Got a great massage and came twice. FS and HJ. Tip: 2.5 K. WIR: For sure.

RuffMeUp
11-02-18, 11:24
Greetings!

I clearly recollect meeting this lovely girl Kirti (digits 955) at a flat that belonged to a friend of her.

Average height, great curves, total GFE and best part was her being very open to CIM. Writing an FR would make no sense because she was quite famous back then on the forums & SEA.

Cheers!She did contact me some months back, but she had moved either to Thane or Navi Mumbai hence couldn't meet her. After that she has again disappeared.

Maybe she now operates only when in dire need of money.

HeartRobber
11-02-18, 12:28
Greetings!

Cheers!No bro, She is not active anymore and left the scene long back. And yes, she was queen of CIM and total GFE. Alas, none of next batch of indies can ever came close to her in terms of service and experience. She will be always remembered by those who have met her.

Regards,

HR.

UsaWala
11-02-18, 15:29
Dear fellow mongers,

The forum looks quite active. Good going guys.

I am an old monger from Mumbai. Visiting Mumbai for a week. Appreciate if our Senior mongers help me make this trip memorable.

Regards.

Aaksh
11-02-18, 16:40

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.Bro,

Was out of track for 6_7 months. Was a pro in Calcutta. Shifted 6 mo back. Want to start innings with something like this.

Aaksh
11-02-18, 19:14
Bro,

Was out of track for 6_7 months. Was a pro in Calcutta. Shifted 6 mo back. Want to start innings with something like this.Tried to PM you, msg is not getting delivered.

DesiNoah
11-03-18, 01:14
Hats off to your mongering and networking skills to find gems like raha, miss joshi and adding one more the list.

Hello all!

Face- 7/10.

Pussy 9/10 Tight, only access to her BF, my friend and me till now.

Service- 8.5/10.

Damage- 6 k for 3 hours.

BM.

GopalRao
11-03-18, 04:20

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.How many pussies do you fuck in a month sir? Mind sharing her digits?

TIA.

Virginguy0909
11-03-18, 06:22
Hey,

Got this message about being able to have fun with aunties in Vashi and Navi Mumbai side have anyone had experience of that Her name is are Patil any idea about the service.

Funlooter
11-03-18, 12:42
Dears,

Please suggest any recommend 3-4 star hotel in Goregaon, Andheri near airport having escorts available or no problems. Bringing girls from outside. Planning visit thus month for 3-4 days.

Thanks in advance.

Santoshsdp
11-03-18, 13:38
Bro,

Was out of track for 6_7 months. Was a pro in Calcutta. Shifted 6 mo back. Want to start innings with something like this.Aaksh.

Please provide contact details. New in Mumbai.

Tried to PM you, msg is not getting delivered.

Leisure1
11-03-18, 17:01
A great sex.

Had been talking to a girl via facebook and became good friends with her. We tried to schedule a meeting but things were not working out due to one thing or the other.

Today, finally we met. Had lunch with her & then bought her home to chit chat. Had an ice cream & coffee. Were talking continuously & things became good. Proceeded to ask her whether I can kiss her. She said sure, and boy oh boy. Ksser she is. Sucked my both the lips, tongue and continuous sucking top lip & bottom lip. Went on for half an hour without breathing space! Knew her weak point in first place. Kissing on the neck which aroused her. Wow wow wow. As things progressed asked her for sex. She was ready for it too. Wow. I said I've protection to which she was surprised since I had told her that I am a virgin (before hand). She asked how did you've a condom. I said I use it for masturbation. She took that excuse. Continued with prolonged kissing for another half an hour.

Started removing her clothes to which she responded positively. Wt huge boobs. 34 D (she later told the size). Wasn't able to hold one boob with one hand. Had a great time playing & sucking them. Then eventually told her to remove jeans & while again kissing her. Removed her undies & started fingering her. Pussy was too tight. Wow. She resisted fingering. Didn't ask for BJ. As my younger brother was already aroused & dying to enter! She came on top. Ride. She was moaning with pain due to tight pussy. Wow. Excellent & best best ride of my life. Then asked for doggy. But it couldn't work out as her pussy was just not accepting my younger brother. So turned out to miss. Wow wow wow. Seeing her boobs thronging. Another level experience when you watch such huge melons throng up & down. Lasted for 15 minutes & she was just just too happy by the end of it!

After completing. Cleaned up. She was super horny. Began another round of kissing. She just wouldn't let go. At last parted & she went to airport as she had to catch her flight back home. Keeping the FR short. But lovely lovely day spent. She later on told me that my lips had swelled. When she reached airport. She said she is bleeding & was luckily carrying her pads!! This should tell you how great the sex was as she wasn't a virgin!

HardSolidNThik
11-03-18, 19:49
Bros,

Am from Kolkata and coming to Mumbai tomorrow for 3 days. On 6th I have a free day. Want to try some real busty beauty (preferably in Navi Mumbai) who is open to BBJ. Any suggestions? Please share digits, charges and reference.

Also,

It will be great if you can share details of the following:

1) Cindy.

2) Fiza.

3) Nazia.

4) Priya Kaur.

Regards.

RealisticYogi
11-03-18, 20:48
Hello all!

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10 small as per BM standard..Brother,

I am fan of your FR. Can you please share some of your gem will share mine in return.

LonelyGuy38
11-03-18, 21:26
Bros,

Am from Kolkata and coming to Mumbai tomorrow for 3 days. On 6th I have a free day. Want to try some real busty beauty (preferably in Navi Mumbai) who is open to BBJ. Any suggestions? Please share digits, charges and reference.

Also,

It will be great if you can share details of the following:

1) Cindy.

2) Fiza.

3) Nazia.

4) Priya Kaur.

Regards.Share you Fiza and Pihu contact. Enjoy.

BoobsManiac
11-04-18, 02:59
How many pussies do you fuck in a month sir? Mind sharing her digits?

TIA.The numbers depend on the pocket and my luck bro. No counts.

RedAlloy
11-04-18, 04:58
Guys,

Last month tasted gracy. She is black nowhere near the pics that she shares. Deadfish on bed, but figure is very good. Not recommended.

Tasted Sara and Komal in NL. Good service Vfm.

Was planning for Nazia, had videocall with her. Very bad in looks seems to be in severe depression. Not recommended at all.

Just one suggestion before meeting any girl try for video call. Had also seen pihu good in pics but in videocall rejected straight away.

Hott Lite
11-04-18, 06:25
The 2nd indie is a girl from Mira Road who meets at Borivali. She called me to a residential society near National Park. The indie looks good but is bit on the heavier side which was not to my liking. Still went ahead. Was there for around 1 HR. Did only 1 round & came out. Not satisfied fully.

Age around 27 yrs.

Damages- 5 K for 1 HR.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 5/10.

WIR. No.Is this Anu?

LaunchLive
11-04-18, 06:43
Hi Mumbai,

I'm in Mumbai for 2 days and today is my 2nd day. I want to know more about DBs as its just a fun thing for a couple of hours to me.

1st day I had my fb fuck friend in my hotel room and later clubbing in kitt su in the same hotel. I am in no mood for fucking for now but would like to have a glimpse of DB with class beauties.

Any suggestions?

RedCarrot
11-04-18, 08:02
Hey buddy,

Care to share her digits or that of the SP.

My PM is Active. Thanks.

Hello All!

Another day, consecutive day.

The SP got happy that I am enjoying his items, encouraged, he sent me another option, 30 years old Punjabi HW. I also thought lets give some business to the guys and girls.

Again mind got berserk seeing the milky white HW. Plan fixed, this time arranged good non-veg food and drinks. After eating and drinking both of us got wild. AC was at its lowest range and we were sweating like wild pigs. Her pink skin and milky white boobs are a delight to lick and suck.

Age- 30, married Punjabi.

Face- 8/10, sexy.

Skin- 8.5/10, Fair and Lovely, soft.

RealisticYogi
11-04-18, 09:39
Found a Gem awesome inde After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought to share my recent encounter with this gem however thanks to a friend of mine who shared the digits. Talked with her on call Hinglish. Have very seductive voice then added in WA she shared pic then chit chat and told her my requirement, she asked me to come to her apartment her family was gone to the native, I went there in weekend at night and Here she is with a smile with a Red night gown flaunting her Great Body lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonight's GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like there is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot.

Score card.

Looks 8/10.

Boobs Enough to Play with.

Body 8/10 slim.

BBJ 20/10.

Attitude 20/10.

Damage 5 k for 2 pops.

Not a Time watcher and is very selective.

Can share her digits in exchange of some good Stuff in Mumbai.

RainMaker909
11-04-18, 09:41
Hey all,

Over the last year I've frequented NL, Country Spa, and a few indies (thanks to Just fishing & Bobshep), (FRs pending for the last two, plan to get some out in the coming month) but I just cannot find a reliable SP and believe me I have tried, most use the bait and switch tactic or just try to push the price up as much as they can (in my experience), to be fair I've found these SP's from locanto and other random webpages. I would really appreciate any help in finding a reliable SP. The ones at NL are great but it's ridiculously far for me. Help a brother complete the mongering triad!

Amtorta
11-04-18, 13:34
Share you Fiza and Pihu contact. Enjoy.Please share with me also, need vacation to worth!

TurkeyDarinda
11-04-18, 13:36
In Mumbai with a few nights to kill, would appreciate directions or contacts of indies, anything except NL.

Help a newbie out?

BoobsManiac
11-04-18, 15:48
Guys,

Last month tasted gracy. She is black nowhere near the pics that she shares. Deadfish on bed, but figure is very good. Not recommended.

Tasted Sara and Komal in NL. Good service Vfm.

Was planning for Nazia, had videocall with her. Very bad in looks seems to be in severe depression. Not recommended at all.

Just one suggestion before meeting any girl try for video call. Had also seen pihu good in pics but in videocall rejected straight away.How much you paid to the dead fish mate? 15 k?

Alcoholic
11-04-18, 15:58
In Mumbai with a few nights to kill, would appreciate directions or contacts of indies, anything except NL.

Help a newbie out?Gents,

A 35 year old visiting Mumbai and staying at the JW Juhu.

Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Good quality experience is what I am looking for and cost is a non issue.

Any suggestions for today or tomorrow would be awesome.

Daniel Jack
11-04-18, 18:02
Found a Gem awesome inde After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought to share my recent encounter with this gem however thanks to a friend of mine who shared the digits. Talked with her on call Hinglish. Have very seductive voice then added in WA she shared pic then chit chat and told her my requirement, she asked me to come to her apartment her family was gone to the native, I went there in weekend at night and Here she is with a smile with a Red night gown flaunting her Great Body lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonight's GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like there is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot.

Score card.

Looks 8/10..Bro,

I had her when she was in Bangalore. Have to say I had the exact opposite experience with this gal in Bangalore at a famous hotel she was residing in. She charged me 8 k for 2 pops and was a total time watcher. Was constantly seeing time and was irritating to the core. I had to be strict with her pointing out that she's not doing it for free. God knows finished the deed and blasted my SP for recommending her. That was my experience with this bird.

Viiki
11-04-18, 19:10
Is this Anu?Looks like her and she charges 5. 5 k for 2.

Khoka
11-04-18, 21:52
Can you please share her contact, I am looking for indies in Mumbai.

Hello All!

Another day, consecutive day.

The SP got happy that I am enjoying his items, encouraged, he sent me another option, 30 years old Punjabi HW. I also thought lets give some business to the guys and girls.

Again mind got berserk seeing the milky white HW. Plan fixed, this time arranged good non-veg food and drinks. After eating and drinking both of us got wild. AC was at its lowest range and we were sweating like wild pigs. Her pink skin and milky white boobs are a delight to lick and suck.

Age- 30, married Punjabi.

Face- 8/10, sexy.

Skin- 8.5/10, Fair and Lovely, soft.

HardSolidNThik
11-05-18, 06:39
Can anyone share with me a reliable NL based Sp number with reference?

Also a brief about the exact location of NL will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

GopalRao
11-05-18, 07:38
Hi people,

This is a bit late FR, constant traveling keeps me busy from putting up my posts.

With the help of a senior, decided to try Pooja from Chembur. She is a MILF and have been reviewed here in past. About the lady is very fair and beautiful and has cat eyes. She is very friendly and polite without any sense of attitude which most others carry about their looks. She is separated from her husband, so I asked her for full night and she came to my hotel.

When she looked at my photo I was amazed by her ass and somehow convinced her if she would allow me anal. She said no and said I can try but not do fully. I had already kept a lube and she was OK with lube use. Man oh man!! That fair white ass is just fantastic. She allowed me few minutes of insertion and I was in heaven, very tight ass and she was in pain and I removed. But I was happy that she gave me to try with lube.

Other than that loved hot foreplay, she does DFK and boobs sucking, pussy was clean did DATY and she gave great BBJ. Overall had 4 rounds in full night.

Looks- 8/10.

Figure – 8.5/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

Damage- negotiated to 11 k Full night / more than 8 hours she gave me pleasure.

WIR- Yes.

JustFishing
11-05-18, 09:32
Tried replying to both your PMs but your inbox is too full.

Hi bro, how you been doing?

Oh I missed it! Had banged her few times in Delhi MP. For those who have travelled to Delhi, she was always on radar.

UniqueRaj100
11-05-18, 16:50
Hi everyone,

I am visiting Mumbai next week, please help me finding contacts of indies / spa near mum airport.

Expecting help from all the senior members of ISG.

PM is active, help out friends.

UniqueRaj100
11-05-18, 16:57
Please share the info / contact. Definitely want to try her on my upcoming trip to Mumbai.

Score card..

Newbie Pune
11-05-18, 18:46
Thanks to Big be got ref of Vishakha. A cute college going girl who is doing this to get some money on the side. Booked a stay uncle room in Thane with a package. Deed was fixed for 5 pm for 2 shots. Reached ready for action at 5 sharp. Unfortunately college girls have mind of their own. She left from a party at 7 literally making me hanging with dick in hand. Kept patience.

She reached at 8 and the room was booked only till 9.

Started chit chat and light kissing. Undressed pretty quickly and she was gyrating against me.

Banged her in Mish and some DATY.

Only time for 1 shit but a good one it was.

Looks - 6/10. Young and fresh.

Boobs. Small but I liked.

Figure - 6/10 slim.

GFE - 7/10.

Cost - 8 k for 2 shots.

Jaaco
11-05-18, 20:53
I guess you mean shot, not shit, LOL.

Unless it's not a typo. In which case it's even funnier.

Jaaco.

Thanks to Big be got ref of Vishakha. A cute college going girl who is doing this to get some money on the side. Booked a stay uncle room in Thane with a package. Deed was fixed for 5 pm for 2 shots. Reached ready for action at 5 sharp. Unfortunately college girls have mind of their own. She left from a party at 7 literally making me hanging with dick in hand. Kept patience.

She reached at 8 and the room was booked only till 9.

Started chit chat and light kissing. Undressed pretty quickly and she was gyrating against me.

Banged her in Mish and some DATY.

Only time for 1 shit but a good one it was.

Looks - 6/10. Young and fresh.

Boobs. Small but I liked.

Figure - 6/10 slim.

GFE - 7/10.

Cost - 8 k for 2 shots.

BoobsManiac
11-06-18, 02:22
Hi people,

This is a bit late FR, constant traveling keeps me busy from putting up my posts.

With the help of a senior, decided to try Pooja from Chembur. She is a MILF and have been reviewed here in past. About the lady is very fair and beautiful and has cat eyes. She is very friendly and polite without any sense of attitude which most others carry about their looks. She is separated from her husband, so I asked her for full night and she came to my hotel.

When she looked at my photo I was amazed by her ass and somehow convinced her if she would allow me anal. She said no and said I can try but not do fully. I had already kept a lube and she was OK with lube use. Man oh man!! That fair white ass is just fantastic. She allowed me few minutes of insertion and I was in heaven, very tight ass and she was in pain and I removed. But I was happy that she gave me to try with lube..Great FR, she can be even negotiated to 10 k for full night. This is a good example of power of negotiation. Plus you got to try anal with her also which is like icing on the cake.

And on some other day some babies were crying she takes 7 k for 2, you added 4 k and enjoyed her for full night LOL.

Theefaker001
11-06-18, 04:38
Hi people,

When she looked at my photo I was amazed by her ass and somehow convinced her if she would allow me anal. She said no and said I can try but not do fully. I had already kept a lube and she was OK with lube use. Man oh man!! That fair white ass is just fantastic. She allowed me few minutes of insertion and I was in heaven, very tight ass and she was in pain and I removed. But I was happy that she gave me to try with lube..Hi sir,

Can you please help with this contact details.

BoobsManiac
11-06-18, 05:07
Dear BoobsManiac.

Your recent series of SP provided Wgs was as lucid comprehensive as most of your posts.

Your directions & guidance about Cindy helped me start to find other avenues than NL to which I had become habituated.

This Jyoti seems to be a desirable dish. Wonder if you could share her contact details & reference on PM. Also your usual tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Dinny31.

P.S. Your recent post on the lactating MILF wherein you uploaded her photograph was a real tonguein cheek which I really appreciate.Your inbox is full.

JackPack
11-06-18, 05:59
I joined this forum last month only. My pm is active and I have been actively writing to many for getting contact numbers of SP / Indie. Unfortunately, I am not getting responses of my messages. I had one experience at country spa which I have posted in group. What is the benefit of becoming a paid member when I am not getting any response in my inbox. Please inbox and share contacts.

Chris L
11-06-18, 12:23
Planned to meet my favorite G in Holy Cow last week. I was to meet her after several weeks so was hungry.

G has a slim body with good jugs, tight pussy and long hair. Her ass is slim and I always wanted to try a rear entry. Never got her to agree.

I arrived on time but she was running really late. Her excuse was traffic but I knew she was wrapped around some dick. I was really pissed.

I left the apartment and decided to go back home. Ran into her at the ground floor exit but looked through her and moved on. She called me and apologised for the delay but I was in no mood and disconnected her call. She called several times but I was upset and didn't pay attention. Then she whatsapped me. It was an erotic semi nude pic with her boobs jutting out. Couldn't resist, so called and fired her. She apologised and allowed me to do anything for an hour. That was just the invitation I needed.

Went back. Made her suck me all over to begin. Then pounded her pussy for the first round. Got her to to get me ready for round two. She sucked and licked for almost 20 minutes before I was ready again. Penetrated her ass in round 2. Started pounding her but the condom tore. Twice. She told me it was ok to enter her without a condom as she rarely tried anal. I didn't want to risk it so insisted on a condom. She had to actually go down to a medical store and get me more condoms.

We used some lubricant and then I was able to get in. Her ass was like a vice on my dick. I often close my eyes and relive the experience.

She was in some pain but that was primarily because I was smacking her butt with one hand and pulling her up by her hair with the other.

Overall good fun.

Cooperation: 11/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Anal: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

Wir: ofcourse.

Damages: 6 k for 2 shots.

CL.

FunPa
11-06-18, 15:17
Hello all once again!

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began..Reading Mumbai forum make us envoy for your action Chennai to come this quality and standards take another decade. Nice senior continue and rock add me as fan in your FR.

UniqueRaj100
11-06-18, 16:44
Hi bro,

Help me out by sharing the no.

PM is active.

Found a Gem awesome inde After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought to share my recent encounter with this gem however thanks to a friend of mine who shared the digits. Talked with her on call Hinglish. Have very seductive voice then added in WA she shared pic then chit chat and told her my requirement, she asked me to come to her apartment her family was gone to the native, I went there in weekend at night and Here she is with a smile with a Red night gown flaunting her Great Body lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonight's GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like there is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot..

Bond Bond
11-06-18, 18:06
Hi there,

While taking subscription did you read anywhere that once you get subscription you will receive numbers of SP and / or Indi? This is a forum to share your experience and also de-code the clues to move ahead. Nobody will just share details because you are new. Not till you make some effort yourself. No offense. My thoughts only.

I joined this forum last month only. My pm is active and I have been actively writing to many for getting contact numbers of SP / Indie. Unfortunately, I am not getting responses of my messages. I had one experience at country spa which I have posted in group. What is the benefit of becoming a paid member when I am not getting any response in my inbox. Please inbox and share contacts.

Bond Bond
11-06-18, 18:09
Am not sure who is this but glad you had a good time. Keep sharing keep scoring.

Planned to meet my favorite G in Holy Cow last week. I was to meet her after several weeks so was.......

CL.

Chris L
11-06-18, 18:12
Update:

Sorry she doesn't want her digits to be shared.

Usually I do share with other friends.

I am more into mongering action and less into posting my tales.

Hoping to add more posts in future where I should be able to share numbers on PM.

CL.

Planned to meet my favorite G in Holy Cow last week. I was to meet her after several weeks so was hungry.

G has a slim body with good jugs, tight pussy and long hair. Her ass is slim and I always wanted to try a rear entry. Never got her to agree.

I arrived on time but she was running really late. Her excuse was traffic but I knew she was wrapped around some dick. I was really pissed.

I left the apartment and decided to go back home. Ran into her at the ground floor exit but looked through her and moved on. She called me and apologised for the delay but I was in no mood and disconnected her call. She called several times but I was upset and didn't pay attention. Then she whatsapped me. It was an erotic semi nude pic with her boobs jutting out. Couldn't resist, so called and fired her. She apologised and allowed me to do anything for an hour. That was just the invitation I needed.

Went back. Made her suck me all over to begin. Then pounded her pussy for the first round. Got her to to get me ready for round two. She sucked and licked for almost 20 minutes before I was ready again. Penetrated her ass in round 2. Started pounding her but the condom tore. Twice. She told me it was ok to enter her without a condom as she rarely tried anal. I didn't want to risk it so insisted on a condom. She had to actually go down to a medical store and get me more condoms.

We used some lubricant and then I was able to get in. Her ass was like a vice on my dick. I often close my eyes and relive the experience.

She was in some pain but that was primarily because I was smacking her butt with one hand and pulling her up by her hair with the other.

Overall good fun.

CL.

Dude3086
11-06-18, 18:40
Hi guys,

Thinking of going to NL soon. Haven't been there in a while. Anyone has any suggestions? Any particular girl I should try? Thanks.

Sahil1234
11-06-18, 19:01
Would you mind sharing this contact with me? I am still a fan of your mongering.

Hello all!

WonderItaly
11-06-18, 19:03
Hi,

How can we get info on contacting the various girls that I read about here?

Are there any links?

Planning to go to Bombay and trying to get info.

Can share info for Rome Italy if needed.

Thanks.

JackPack
11-06-18, 19:52
Hi there,

While taking subscription did you read anywhere that once you get subscription you will receive numbers of SP and / or Indi? This is a forum to share your experience and also de-code the clues to move ahead. Nobody will just share details because you are new. Not till you make some effort yourself. No offense. My thoughts only.I believe there is no puzzle to be solved to get the number. If I simply request someone to share digit by sending him a message and if he does not reply. I don't know what further I can do. While I have shared my experience on this forum and responded to few request received to me, I am also expecting people to respond.

Symbian20
11-06-18, 19:59
Visited the SW spa in holy cow one Saturday afternoon and asked for Miss M. Was made to wait for about 30 minutes before I could go in.

Miss M is a slightly plump NE woman, in her late twenties. She asked me to change in disposables which I did since it was my first time in an MP and would have been awkward if I hadn't. Anyhow, the massage started and I was making light conversations about where she's from and what areas to focus on. During this, I mentioned a fellow ISG member who frequents there and she knew that it meant that I would be needing extras. Fixed the deal for FS at 2.5 k.

She started with a nice bum massage and was playing with my balls and finally removed the disposables. It was kind of weird me being fully nude while the girl was fully clothed. She was scared to remove her clothes since the room had no lock and anyone could walk in. The AC was also installed in between two massage rooms with a gap in the separating wall, which meant that we had to be quiet because our voices could easily travel to the other room.

Nothing was essentially off the table as Miss M was open to everything except that she was scared of someone walking in. Had long sessions of DFK and boob sucking after which she was really turned on and was just waiting for me to pound her. Now the funny thing that happened was I forgot to bring protection (MP newbie mistake) and it being a MP, she wasn't having any either. She looked disappointed and I was feeling guilty of letting her down, LOL. She finished me off with a HJ and after a shooting a big load, took a shower and left.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 7/10.

DFK- 6/10 (She didn't want me smearing her lipstick).

Service- 9/10.

Damage- 1.5 k at the counter and 2.5 k tip.

WIR. Yes.

Symbian20
11-06-18, 20:20
Fixed an appointment with Cindy last Saturday evening on Whatsapp and went to visit her place in the central suburbs. Now, her place is close to the railway station but it is advisable to get the location before hand because I got down from the wrong bridge and entered a slum area. After walking for 5 minutes I realized that I'm getting nowhere and called her, that's when she sent me her location. Finally had to retrace my steps back to the railway station and get on the other bridge. This made me late by over half an hour, but she was kind enough to give me an extra half hour for the delay.

Had fixed the deal at 5 k for 2 hours. Didn't try to negotiate as I thought it was a good deal at 5 k for 2 hours with unlimited shots and place. Her place is decent enough with AC in a safe building. Had carried 4 cans of beer with me and was happy to drink and chat with her for half an hour as I like to build some sort of an emotional connection before boning someone. She's from the NE and speaks good English. Finally, with us being comfortable and the beer lowering the inhibitions, her hands started moving around my pants and I was already hard. Now, the way she unbuckled my pants and took my cock in her mouth is something that I have seen only in the porn movies. The BBBJ is the best I've had and it was an exhilarating experience to say the least. After some more sucking, licking and kissing, fucked her in missionary position with her cumming once.

Chatted up some more before trying for the second round but by then I was over 1. 5 L of beer down (she wasn't drinking much, said it made her sleepy) and couldn't keep it up to finish up the second time. Nevertheless, it was an amazing experience.

Damage - 5 k for 2 hours with place.

GFE- 10/10.

WIR. Hell yes!

Joshua Dsouza
11-07-18, 00:59

I left the apartment and decided to go back home. Ran into her at the ground floor exit but looked through her and moved on. She called me and apologised for the delay but I was in no mood and disconnected her call. She called several times but I was upset and didn't pay attention. Then she whatsapped me. It was an erotic semi nude pic with her boobs jutting out. Couldn't resist, so called and fired her. She apologised and allowed me to do anything for an hour. That was just the invitation I needed..Not only you posted a nice FR but you paid with your head and didn't overpay. Cool.

BoobsManiac
11-07-18, 01:40
I believe there is no puzzle to be solved to get the number. If I simply request someone to share digit by sending him a message and if he does not reply. I don't know what further I can do. While I have shared my experience on this forum and responded to few request received to me, I am also expecting people to respond.Mate understand one thing, like the previous member has said, this forum is for sharing experience and not for sharing contacts, so it is only your task to let the world know your experiences. Secondly as you said, you have sent request to someone and he doesn't reply, likewise 100+ members may have sent him a request, but it's not possible to share with 100+ members, the point is there are many pimps and contact collectors here who have destroyed the mongering scene in Mumbai, for example a certain Mr Fruitarian who often travels to Mumbai and jacks up prices. Also there may be many newbies who may have taken subscription but they also don't get contacts easily, and many other newbies who share their wonderful experience. So it's up to you how you want to proceed in the game, either by ranting that nobody is helping you or trying to decode something from the forum and going along. It's all your choice.

By the way I was wondering why hasn't anyone sent you the most boring contact of this forum till now miss E LOL. By this time you must have received her contact in your inbox haha.

But on a serious not this forum is for sharing experience and not for sharing contacts. Those who don't understand this will lose forever.

BM.

Joshua Dsouza
11-07-18, 03:29
Fixed an appointment with Cindy last Saturday evening on Whatsapp and went to visit her place in the central suburbs. Now, her place is close to the railway station but it is advisable to get the location before hand because I got down from the wrong bridge and entered a slum area. After walking for 5 minutes I realized that I'm getting nowhere and called her, that's when she sent me her location. Finally had to retrace my steps back to the railway station and get on the other bridge. This made me late by over half an hour, but she was kind enough to give me an extra half hour for the delay.

Had fixed the deal at 5 k for 2 hours. Didn't try to negotiate as I thought it was a good deal at 5 k for 2 hours with unlimited shots and place. Her place is decent enough with AC in a safe building. Had carried 4 cans of beer with me and was happy to drink and chat with her for half an hour as I like to build some sort of an emotional connection before boning someone. She's from the NE and speaks good English. Finally, with us being comfortable and the beer lowering the inhibitions, her hands started moving around my pants and I was already hard. Now, the way she unbuckled my pants and took my cock in her mouth is something that I have seen only in the porn movies. The BBBJ is the best I've had and it was an exhilarating experience to say the least. After some more sucking, licking and kissing, fucked her in missionary position with her cumming once.Are you sure she gives unlimited pops for 5 k?

Lucknow
11-07-18, 04:27
I will be visiting Mumbai soon. Have been reading thru this forum but not having much luck in getting started. Not able to decipher how to get numbers of realizable SPs or indies. Most websites seem to be filled with fakes.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me pointers to realizable SP / indies. Looking for Hotel outcalls mostly for high class ladies.

Any help really appreciated. Please PM if possible.

Khoka
11-07-18, 05:35
Hey all,

I am looking for celebrity escort, have a decent budget. Can you guys please DM me with contact or any SP contact through which I can reach. Thanks.

GopalRao
11-07-18, 06:41
Hi all people again,

Another pending FR.

This is about the 2nd girl which I met after tasting Pooja MILF from Chembur, with the help from fellow senior. This girl is Nikki, the Meghalaya girl, who has has been reviewed also in the past, but the only thing which I would like to say is compared to earlier times, her ass has got some weight as mentioned by the senior and he helped me to crack anal with her.

About her looks and all, there are many good reviews and her boobs are her greatest asset. I won't describe too much but I will attach a pic so that all can judge her. Secondly I won't go too much into the act as she is open to all except anal and CIM.

But the only memorable incident which I would like to share is that, there are times when an indie can get so much aroused that she completely becomes your slave. So as I said that she doesn't allow anal but the senior told me a secret. Senior bro told that if you make her drink and she loses her senses, you just have to arouse her and you can dig her asshole. At first I didn't believe this. But I decided to try. So booked a decent place and called her for full night. When we went to the hotel, the receptionists were smiling looking at us because we were from no angle looking like a couple. She was wearing a dress which was revealing her cleavages and when the staff gave us the room, he winked at us and said enjoy sir. So after that we drank a lot. But as the senior had said, you have to make her drunk so that she is not in her senses. I did exactly the same and began arousing her. I was regularly stimulating her pussy and asshole and inserting fingers. She was moaning as hell. When I also lost control. I started fucking her and after 20 minutes of pussy fucking, I slowly inserted my dick in her anal hole and voila, she was in pleasure, and I got the trick, when she is drunk heavily and not in her senses, you can fuck her ass hole.

So a memorable experience for me. Me being an average looking guy, tried anal with Pooja and this Nikki, both fair and good looking ladies, which I couldn't try with my GF also. I can feel happy and thank the seniors for giving me valuable tips which are like getting the maximum from your money spent.

Finally there are many members here who have many years of valuable experiences and they have some new tips for learning members like me. It's absolutely an honor to share our experiences and keep learning tricks from seniors how to get value from money.

Total Damage – Negotiated to 12 k full night.

Note- She has asked me not to share till she gives her permission, cause she is busy with something. So can't share this until she agrees. Hope all understand. But those who need her digits can try with the senior who have written FR on her in the past, maybe they can help.

Thanks.

TheHotKing
11-07-18, 06:59
I am unable to translate holy cow can someone guide me where is holy cow as I have been looking for a place besides country and by the reviews this SW place seems good.

Also need to know about new updates about country place recommendations for therapist starting name as I have tried Andheri is fully dried up only Kurla and Bandra still have some decent ones but last few attempts have not been good.

Member #4745
11-07-18, 07:27
What is Holy Cow area, where is it?

Visited the SW spa in holy cow one Saturday afternoon and asked for Miss M. Was made to wait for about 30 minutes before I could go in.

Miss M is a slightly plump NE woman, in her late twenties. She asked me to change in disposables which I did since it was my first time in an MP and would have been awkward if I hadn't. Anyhow, the massage started and I was making light conversations about where she's from and what areas to focus on. During this, I mentioned a fellow ISG member who frequents there and she knew that it meant that I would be needing extras. Fixed the deal for FS at 2.5 k.

She started with a nice bum massage and was playing with my balls and finally removed the disposables. It was kind of weird me being fully nude while the girl was fully clothed. She was scared to remove her clothes since the room had no lock and anyone could walk in. The AC was also installed in between two massage rooms with a gap in the separating wall, which meant that we had to be quiet because our voices could easily travel to the other room..

Dinny31
11-07-18, 09:18
Your inbox is full.Sorry Brother. I have made space now.

Do go ahead and share. That will certainly guide me.

Dinny31.

AaravMetha
11-07-18, 09:34
Can you please PM me contact of Iranian chic. Thanks.

Hello guys,

Was in the middle of tasting SP girls spree that almost forgot about indies. Got alert from my friend that an Iranian single mid aged bird from Juhu is available for a short duration and if I was into it. I was generally not interested but decided to at least see the bird. Upon seeing the lady the only thing I could see was her juicy mountains, more fuller, more softer, more bigger, the ones which I definitely like. Also the fact that she will again become inactive and was available for a short duration made me to decide that I should at least taste and crush those melons, otherwise, there will always be a regret of not doing so.

She being a salon owner, and of Iranian origin, was definitely fit and had maintained herself properly in good proportions but boobs were the one which made us to think that India Iran relations should be at an all time high.

UniqueRaj100
11-07-18, 10:55
Good one.

How much is the damage.

Can you pass me the number. Of this trusted SP, will also want to try.

This is one of the best experience in foreplay I got with this wild Bengali Muslim girl. So this going to be some graphic.

SP called and told me that there is new stock. Liked this picture.

Into action -- started kissing as soon as girl enter into the room. Standing up kissing and sucking for almost 10 minutes or so.

Then onto the bed. Undressed each other while still kissing.

After this she started kissing on my toes and come up till forehead. Every part of body was kissed.

Then there was special BBBJ. No half measures here. Sucked till she is fully satisfied. I was about to cum to I stopped her.

So I wanted to put on condom but she stopped me. Asked her to kiss her all over so I started from toes to top. Lot of wild kissing...

Aaksh
11-07-18, 12:15

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.Dear sir,

Would you please mind to share contacts of this bird with reference?

Aaksh
11-07-18, 12:25
Hi,

I introduced myself 6 months back, but due to my travel schedules and work pressure couldn't spare much time for pussies. Want to start my play back again with someone good. Will be happy if someone please help out with contacts. Can be reciprocated with few gems of Kolkata and Chennai.

P.S- lets all play smart and control the price.

Viiki
11-07-18, 16:14
Hi all people again,

Another pending FR.

This is about the 2nd girl which I met after tasting Pooja MILF from Chembur, with the help from fellow senior. This girl is Nikki, the Meghalaya girl, who has has been reviewed also in the past, but the only thing which I would like to say is compared to earlier times, her ass has got some weight as mentioned by the senior and he helped me to crack anal with her.

About her looks and all, there are many good reviews and her boobs are her greatest asset. I won't describe too much but I will attach a pic so that all can judge her. Secondly I won't go too much into the act as she is open to all except anal and CIM.

But the only memorable incident which I would like to share is that, there are times when an indie can get so much aroused that she completely becomes your slave. So as I said that she doesn't allow anal but the senior told me a secret. Senior bro told that if you make her drink and she loses her senses, you just have to arouse her and you can dig her asshole. At first I didn't believe this. But I decided to try. So booked a decent place a

Note- She has asked me not to share till she gives her permission, cause she is busy with something. So can't share this until she agrees. Hope all understand. But those who need her digits can try with the senior who have written FR on her in the past, maybe they can help.

Thanks.Relax buddy. More or less everyone has her number. She used to be a 5 k for 2 shots chick then went up to 8 k. She is getting ready to become a sp herself.

Jaideep
11-07-18, 18:26
Nice FR bro.

Yummy babe Miss G and you lucky fellow who enjoyed both her holes at such a VFM price.

I wish I could enjoy her too.

Overall good fun.

CL.

Dmunda
11-07-18, 22:37
Sent check your inbox.

Can you please PM me contact of Iranian chic. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
11-08-18, 03:20
Relax buddy. More or less everyone has her number. She used to be a 5 k for 2 shots chick then went up to 8 k. She is getting ready to become a sp herself.Almost all the indies introduced in ISG have jacked up their prices thanks to some senior. Once upon a time there used to be a jerk senior who used to travel from outside Mumbai and used to put up reports with increased damages. When fellow mongers used to ask him why he paid more he used to carelessly say he paid more because of mistake or ignorance. After that he used to find clients to send to the indies. Thats what happened to the majority of indies in Mumbai. And he has done same with some indies in Pune also.

And guess what he never ever tried to bring down the prices of those jacked up indies. He says more sharing reduces prices, but not a single indie has done that in last few years, oppositely they have increased their attitude and prices, thanks to Mr Fruitarian. LOL. Hahahaha.

Dude3086
11-08-18, 05:01
Hi guys,

Can anyone pm me SP Prems number from NL? Thanks in advance.

Wonering
11-08-18, 06:20
Hi Friends,

Family out for Diwali- Steady thai girl gone to her country for visa.

Please share some indie contacts. Planning to venture today.

Does someone have details of Pooja from Chembur or Nikki??

Thanks.

UniqueRaj100
11-08-18, 07:10
Hi,

Can you help me with the contact.

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BM.

UniqueRaj100
11-08-18, 07:20
Can you forward the number of nikki. Meghalaya girl.

Thanks.

Relax buddy. More or less everyone has her number. She used to be a 5 k for 2 shots chick then went up to 8 k. She is getting ready to become a sp herself.