PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

CornucopiaThan
11-08-18, 10:58
This is the second time I am trying to post a report here but for some odd reasons the first one was not published and I wasn't given any reason as to why. Unable to reply to previous comments made on my threesome FR. Since I don't login regularly, I missed it then.

First up, not here to promote anyone. I saw some gems getting shared by BM and thought of adding to this forum. Secondly, yes I do want to find people who are ok to share experiences and contact details. The idea of this forum I believe is to exchange experiences and help all us quench our thirst. Hope not asking a lot here.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AmpMax
11-08-18, 12:12
Many of you know of Spanish sunny in holy cow that was renamed Tlity.

They now have a new branch nearby also named Tlity. It is not yet listed on JD etc, so just call the old place to get address and phone no.

I haven't been to this branch, just passing on info I just received.

BoobsManiac
11-08-18, 12:47
Hello all!

Hope everyone had a good Diwali yesterday.

Ate the attached food, 38 DD Boobs, ready to be mauled and eaten with pleasure.

Lady is a classy one, wears classy dresses and talks classy, but when BM sucks the boobs harder, the classiness is gone and only bitchiness is revealed. Hahaha.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD.

Figure- 8.5.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

Ex factor- her body is very soft and boobs are the softest that I pressed and sucked in recent times.

Again enjoy festivals folks.

BM.

Member #4745
11-08-18, 15:08
So yesterday I went to Shree HN Reliance Foundation hospital for some tests. On my way back, I was searching for one particular restaurants after seeing good reviews on Google maps. It was around 800 meters and this being South Mumbai, I decided to walk as there are no autos.

While walking using Google maps, I walked across one particularly dark lane and had that instantaneous feeling in body that there's something odd about this lane. Nonetheless, I kept walking and after many turns, finally reached the restaurant.

Now while enjoying my food, I thought about Navalkar lane. Had been thinking about it for literally years but never went there, primarily because felt scared. I had been picturing NL as a filmy type dingy gully similar to Kamathipura.

I am at the restaurant, I open maps again to see how far is NO and Lo and behold, the lane I crossed few minutes ago and which gave me creeps was actually NL!

Now I want you guys help to guide me to buildings and contacts in NL. It's really not that remarkable if you don't know about it! Please PM me!

Bond Bond
11-08-18, 18:11
Hey BM, enjoying your posts. Keep them coming.

Hello all!

Lady is a classy one, wears classy dresses and talks classy, but when BM sucks the boobs harder, the classiness is gone and only bitchiness is revealed. Hahaha.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD.

Figure- 8.5.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

Ex factor- her body is very soft and boobs are the softest that I pressed and sucked in recent times.

BM.

SyncPunch
11-08-18, 18:40
Was in Powai for some work couple of days back and got done around 4. Wanted a good massage and extras would be cherry on top. Would have loved to be with my regular girl near Ironman since with her, its just the right amount of massage and free sex afterwards but Powai to Ironman would have taken me ages to reach.

Found an okay looking spa around on JD. Went in, paid the counter charges. Was assigned NE Miss L. She came in and seemed serious about her work with no usual talks of dropping any hints. The massage was excellent and put enough pressure on my back to crack it in a few places. After my back, without asking she lowered shorts and towel which was on top of the shorts all this while and gave a bum massage which was good too. I decided to initiate a conversation and asked if she's new to which she said yes just first week here and asked where she comes from and other random stuff. Asked me to turn and started with legs. Now while massaging thighs she sat between both my legs and massaged both simultaneously with free flowing strokes with a hand on each. But no unusual touches even now. However she sitting in such close proximity of the little boy already got him excited and it was clearly visible even through towel on top. So she just pulled the towel once she was done with legs and asked what is this? I said it's because you're sitting so close.

Immediately lowered the shorts took oil and started and caressing the gun nicely. Me always keeping jungle clean helped and she complimented how it's nice and clean. I got up and started feeling her boobs and unhooked her. With my hand inside her t-shirt even she seemed excited. I bent forward to kiss her and had a nice and long DFK. She had a nice firm and thick body. Finished in her hand while literally making out with her and went for the shower.

Since she hadn't quoted or even mentioned any amount earlier, I decided to tip 2 K for such GFE however she was nowhere to be found after I got to the room after shower. Waited around the door for a couple of minutes to get her to the room again to tip. She took it without even checking and went on to kiss me again. Asked me when am I coming back next. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Looks: 8/10.

Body: 8.5/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

WIR: Undoubtedly. In fact will try and turn her into my regulars by carrying occasional gifts and goodies.

SyncPunch
11-08-18, 18:45
Is it just me or does someone else too feel an itch to get a massage around 11-12 in the night after the day has properly ended?

Sadly since all the places close around 10, does anyone have any hidden spots? I am not talking of SPs or Indies here.

Just a nice massage in a spa with extras preferably in the night? Anyone?

MickeyMojo
11-08-18, 19:05
I'm new to Mumbai, will be travelling this month. Can anyone please send me the contact numbers of the SP, I can help with good contacts in London.

Many thanks!

CTheory
11-08-18, 19:18
Hi,

I am a fellow monger from Sri Lanka. Will be in Mumbai for a few days next week. If any of you care to share any numbers or leads for some action outcall to my hotel, much appreciates.

Temse
11-08-18, 19:53
Dear seniors,

I am new to this forum. I am from Dubai and will be visiting Mumbai for few days, I read last 50 pages of Mumbai forum. Really happy to see lots of information here. I have few request to friends from Mumbai.

Can some one help me with contact numbers of few reliable SP's and Independent girls?

Which hotels do you recommend near airport?

Can I have numbers of SP's from NL?

I will definitely post my experience here.

Thank you.

Temse.

HardSolidNThik
11-08-18, 20:33
My 3 days tour to Khargar (near Mumbai) ultimately didn't take a good shape due to work pressure, delay in schedules, location and time constraint.

But, I should sincerely thank the entire Mumbai forum for their extended help. Specially guys like LonelyGuy38, Fergusson, Gopal Rao, BengalTiger75, Nibir, etc deserves a special mention.

All I could manage was to fuck Cindy during this tour.

She has been well discussed in the past and her services are known.

Only thing:

Interesting, even not a mom (as she claimed), she is profusely lactating (galactorrhea, I presume).

And.

Her BBJ is definitely good, but I have had far better ones in my last 20 years of mongering in India and abroad.

Still, I should say, she is a total VFM and monger bros must keep patronizing this mizo lady, as long as she continues with such level of service.

Regards to all!!

SexKingKong
11-08-18, 21:09
Wow, you reminded me meeting with her in mid 2017. Had her for full night for 9 K. She is perfectly explained by you. However, would like to add that she has a bit tummy, although you can't call her fat. Very cooperative as well.

SKK.

Had known this indy since 2015, met after a long time.

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Skin- 7.5/10 Wheatish fair.

Boos- 9/10 humongous monstrous 36 DD.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Damage- 5 k ST with place.

BM.

Samasir143
11-09-18, 03:34
I am working in Dubai and will be soon visiting Mumbai end of this month. Tried all contacts Shared by Bigboss (Boshep) . Enjoyed. All of them. But now, I would really appreciate if someone could give me pointers to reliable SP / indies. Who are in to Anal.

Any help really appreciated. Please PM if possible. Thanks in advance.

Kamashutra
11-09-18, 05:57
Indy SP.

Ritu- She used to indy long back but now since her age showing up turned into a SP. I was avoiding her when saw her place raided. I t was in January 2018, she was sending me some pics of hotties on WA. Saw one hot chick and brain became uncontrollable. Chatted with her as now operates from a place near dardness station. Reached the place it was a hot day. I called her up for direction and she kept me waiting. She asked me to wait 10 min and I realised that it was 45 min I have been waiting. Then she told me she has sent me pic, why? I checked it, that was an old chick (Sheetal) which I have banged 2 time I said no. She apologized by saying at the moment only she is available. I just walked away.

Next day she sent me another pic. I made her not to go back like yesterday. She said no that girl had MC (a fake excuse). Went there on time as we fixed it. Again, same thing wait for 10 min But I strongly told her that I will not wait more than 10 min. Finally, managed to enter her new place. There were 2 aunties in the hall, she led me to bedroom. After standard greetings, she called in the girl. She was same as in pic fortunately. 'Nilo' as she called herself had a great ass and big boobs of which I am a big fan. She claimed to be from Kashmir which I doubt. Though she had white skin but had marks all over her body. On her butt she had a black mark jokingly, I asked her if she sat on a hot tava. Service was bare minimum pussy was loose but had hard body. After the deed took her number. She was ready to come at 1.5 k. Please note that I paid 4 k out of which she was getting 1 k only. I did try to contact her later, but she avoided me giving me lame excuses. By the way when I was leaving that place waiting for lift I saw 2 teen boys got out of the lift and entered the same flat that I just came out of. I can now make some sense why she kept me waiting on the road.

Mahi- This lady is from Mir a road, operating from home has good range of girls (my judgment). I met her through Momo aunty. She has hot chic name Sonia who was traded for 10 k by Momo. She quoted 8 k which I negotiated for 5 k. But she kept changing time first 2 pm them 3 pm then told she has guests at home this and that. In the end it never materialized. Now last 4 days she calling me up and setting time and rates again but all in vein. I keeping my patience to see what is up to. Will post FR soon it comes to fruition.

RajKanwar321
11-09-18, 05:59
Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD..Hey BM,

Pretty enticing FRs you have there. I almost left ISG and returned after just few weeks back and saw one and many of your FRs. I have returned to ISG. Can't resist those juicy tits.

Just wondering if you share these contacts as separate Indes or these indes are from single SP which you can share with us.

My PM is active. You know what we are here for and would oblige your help. Thanking in advance.

Regards,

Raj.

Justint030
11-09-18, 06:08
Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD.

Figure- 8.5..Hey bro,

Happy Diwali. Nice FR's. Keep it going. Want to send you a PM please accept my message. Add me to your list.

CoolMots
11-09-18, 09:23
Dears,

Looking forward for my next week trip to Mumbai for 3-4 Days. Looking for indis profile references and safe hotel near airport / Andheri area. Seniors please please help me getting introduced to mongering in Mumbai. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

CreateNinnov8
11-09-18, 10:41
Did a reverse image search and found this youtube channel & fb page with same image.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhQ8k0niyJsk3KzO8C01Dw/featured and.

https://www.facebook.com/Gaw-Ki-Gori-900527893325922

Found a Gem awesome inde After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought to share my recent encounter with this gem however thanks to a friend of mine who shared the digits. Talked with her on call Hinglish. Have very seductive voice then added in WA she shared pic then chit chat and told her my requirement, she asked me to come to her apartment her family was gone to the native, I went there in weekend at night and Here she is with a smile with a Red night gown flaunting her Great Body lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonight's GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like there is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot..

Sanysh11
11-09-18, 13:19
Hi,

How much momo charges? She asked for 6 k form one go.

Just so you know Momo is now a full fledged SP. She does meet clients on her own too but most of her business seems to be peddling other girls. If she knows you she will keep sending the pics of available girls like Tanya, Kajal, Mahi, etc. Most girls are available at 3 K / shot cheaper if you connect with them directly. Momo's price includes her place, but considering that places in Mira Road are available for 0.8 to 1.5 K, Momo is making a real steal. She is a shrewd businesswoman who is leveraging both her contacts with mongers and her large apartment.

The only trouble is that this is going to lead to more price inflation. We will just have to keep discovering new girls.

IronHide91
11-09-18, 14:31
For me its been a dull Diwali.

Nice to hear some one is having fun, and lots of it seem!

Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean..

Abhishekv1974
11-09-18, 15:01
This is my first post on ISG and just got PM activated. I am from Bangalore and a newbie to mongering. I have tried a couple of spas in Mumbai and they have been hit or miss. Keen to go for the real deal. Visiting Mumbai next week for a couple of days and request if Big Boss (Boshep) and any of the seniors can PM me any contacts of independents, reliable SP's I would really appreciate the same. I will definitely reciprocate in time to come.

GlobalDesi
11-09-18, 18:32
Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD.

Figure- 8.5.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

BM.Can you please share her digits and damages?

MyRulez
11-09-18, 18:37
Fellas,

I'm in with a Thai spa gal from last 18 months, she takes whatever I gave to her, normally I take her for 4/5 hrs with 2 pops & BJ with massage, though with kindness shared contacts with full description (what to do what not to) to some senior Bros, last time on Diwali day went to her place (as she was on take off from work) had a good time with her.

As I was suppose to give her what I normally pay her for service (5 k), she asked for 12 k directly & told she got new client who pays her 15 k, she won't budge down anymore, I said we are more of a frnd than a customer. She immediately took money & blocked my number & deleted my contact from her phone, that was so rude of her as she was with me for 18 months, even sometimes she came with me in hotel without charging anything. Than I thought I was my mistake sharing a non pro contact & made her pro. My problem.

Anyways lots of birds around to taste but I believe Thai is a Thai.

[Deleted by Admin]

Bros or new mongers. Don't ruin the efforts of us so called seniors, we make contacts and share only to get this what happened with me.

Play safe.

MyRulez.

Prankster2017
11-09-18, 19:19
Hey bro,

Appreciate if you can share the contacts.

Happy mongering.

Regards,

Prankster.

The 2nd indie is a girl from Mira Road who meets at Borivali. She called me to a residential society near National Park. The indie looks good but is bit on the heavier side which was not to my liking. Still went ahead. Was there for around 1 HR. Did only 1 round & came out. Not satisfied fully.

Age around 27 yrs.

Damages- 5 K for 1 HR.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 5/10.

WIR. No.

BoobsManiac
11-10-18, 01:49
Fellas,

I'm in with a Thai spa gal from last 18 months, she takes whatever I gave to her, normally I take her for 4/5 hrs with 2 pops & BJ with massage, though with kindness shared contacts with full description (what to do what not to) to some senior Bros, last time on Diwali day went to her place (as she was on take off from work) had a good time with her.

As I was suppose to give her what I normally pay her for service (5 k), she asked for 12 k directly & told she got new client who pays her 15 k, she won't budge down anymore, I said we are more of a frnd than a customer. She immediately took money & blocked my number & deleted my contact from her phone, that was so rude of her as she was with me for 18 months, even sometimes she came with me in hotel without charging anything. Than I thought I was my mistake sharing a non pro contact & made her pro. My problem.

Anyways lots of birds around to taste but I believe Thai is a Thai.

Bros or new mongers. Don't ruin the efforts of us so called seniors, we make contacts and share only to get this what happened with me.

Play safe.

MyRulez.Damn, sad to hear that. Unfortunately I guess lots of price jackers and pimps in Mumbai forum. So better be careful with whom you share.

Nowadays I see a lot of people asking loads of contacts in multiple cities. Need to put them in the ignore list.

By the way my ignore list is increasing day by day.

BoobsManiac
11-10-18, 01:52
Wow, you reminded me meeting with her in mid 2017. Had her for full night for 9 K. She is perfectly explained by you. However, would like to add that she has a bit tummy, although you can't call her fat. Very cooperative as well.

SKK.Bro,

The experience of putting those soft boobs and sucking those nipples is awesome man. Glad you enjoyed her for full night.

BoobsManiac
11-10-18, 02:25
Hi,

How much momo charges? She asked for 6 k form one go.Avoid Momo, she is a piece of shit SP who doesn't deserve more than 2 k for 1. Fat, old, ugly and loose down there.

SyncPunch
11-10-18, 05:09
While I continue to monger at other spas and I am okay sharing contacts of total service related experiences. But someone who hasn't been asking for money right from first visit, I am a little skeptical sharing that because I've got in friendly terms with her and she's more like a friend now.

What she does with other customers is her lookout but if I pass on that one contact whose trust I've gained, I'm worried that other guys might go and demand the same things. Now I'm not sure how open she would be to having similar setup with other guys and if things go bad, I don't know how to get it back because it took me good 6-8 months of regularly visiting her every other week to build that contact.

Fellas,

As I was suppose to give her what I normally pay her for service (5 k), she asked for 12 k directly & told she got new client who pays her 15 k, she won't budge down anymore, I said we are more of a frnd than a customer. She immediately took money & blocked my number & deleted my contact from her phone, that was so rude of her as she was with me for 18 months, even sometimes she came with me in hotel without charging anything. Than I thought I was my mistake sharing a non pro contact & made her pro. My problem..

SmoothRohan
11-10-18, 06:43
Hello all!

Month ends are really bad times, we run out of our budget; everyone is tight in their pockets.

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10 small as per BM standard.

Pussy 9/10 Tight, only access to her BF, my friend and me till now..Any chance that you can share her digits. Although I don't have many but can share 1/2 independants.

Rajm007
11-10-18, 07:23
Hey bro,

I liked the way you are able to fish out girls of your choice.

Mind sharing her number and damages detail.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Raj.

Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD..

AaravMetha
11-10-18, 08:01
Thanks to one fellow monger got contact of Simran. She quoted 20 k but after hard bargaining settled for 6 k for 2 pops.

Anyone already tried her? How are her services?

SmoothRohan
11-10-18, 09:11
Indy SP.

Ritu- She used to indy long back but now since her age showing up turned into a SP. I was avoiding her when saw her place raided. I t was in January 2018, she was sending me some pics of hotties on WA. Saw one hot chick and brain became uncontrollable. Chatted with her as now operates from a place near dardness station. Reached the place it was a hot day. I called her up for direction and she kept me waiting. She asked me to wait 10 min and I realised that it was 45 min I have been waiting. Then she told me she has sent me pic, why? I checked it, that was an old chick (Sheetal) which I have banged 2 time I said no. She apologized by saying at the moment only she is available. I just walked away.

Next day she sent me another pic. I made her not to go back like yesterday. She said no that girl had MC (a fake excuse). Went there on time as we fixed it. Again, same thing wait for 10 min But I strongly told her that I will not wait more than 10 min. Finally, managed to enter her new place. There were 2 aunties in the hall, she led me to bedroom. After standard greetings, she called in the girl. She was same as in pic fortunately. 'Nilo' as she called herself had a great ass and big boobs of which I am a big fan. She claimed to be from Kashmir which I doubt. Though she had white skin but had marks all over her body. On her butt she had a black mark jokingly, I asked her if she sat on a hot tava. Service was bare minimum pussy was loose but had hard body. After the deed took her number. She was ready to come at 1.5 k.Care to share her digits?

AaravMetha
11-10-18, 09:54
Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD..Can you please share contact?

Sanysh11
11-10-18, 10:25
Thank BM sir.

I can't inbox you, can you please help with punjabi MILF contact.

Thanks.

Yash.

Avoid Momo, she is a piece of shit SP who doesn't deserve more than 2 k for 1. Fat, old, ugly and loose down there.

VickeyForever
11-10-18, 10:44
What is Holy Cow area, where is it?Can someone also guide me where is this Holy Cow area? Please PM me.

Dude3086
11-10-18, 12:24
Can someone also guide me where is this Holy Cow area? Please PM me.Someone PM me also please! What is holy cow area?

DfwEros
11-10-18, 12:36
Hi everyone,

I live in Dallas, TX but plan to visit Mumbai and Hyderabad in early Jan. While I cannot offer you assistance with Mumbai contacts, I can definitely hook you up with Dallas / Houston / Austin if anyone needs those contacts. I am proud to live in a state that has variety of selection and also at decent donation amounts.

I plan to read this message board as much as I can but thought I would share my wants here as well.

I am looking for Mumbai contacts since desi is hard to find in Texas.

Ideal: model / actress / flight-attendant but anyone will work that is accommodating and pleasant, even aunties that are not too old / ugly.

Thank you.

Steve.

BoobsManiac
11-10-18, 14:26
Hey bro,

Happy Diwali. Nice FR's. Keep it going. Want to send you a PM please accept my message. Add me to your list.Which list you are talking about bro? I don't maintain any list, not even of the girls which I try and forget.

Life is very short to maintain any list mate!

Jas2469
11-10-18, 15:45
Wasnt she an Iranian according to Boobsmaniac post.

Looks like an old hag. LOL!

Thanks to one fellow monger got contact of Simran. She quoted 20 k but after hard bargaining settled for 6 k for 2 pops.

Anyone already tried her? How are her services?

BoobsManiac
11-10-18, 16:20
This is my first post on ISG and just got PM activated. I am from Bangalore and a newbie to mongering. I have tried a couple of spas in Mumbai and they have been hit or miss. Keen to go for the real deal. Visiting Mumbai next week for a couple of days and request if Big Boss (Boshep) and any of the seniors can PM me any contacts of independents, reliable SP's I would really appreciate the same. I will definitely reciprocate in time to come.Mate,

It would be nice if you try to share your experiences of spas. This forum is for sharing experience and not contacts.

Other than that big boss will help for sure. LOL, no need to put any request in open forum. Just pm him and get miss E, Fiza, Momo, Lomo, grandmaster gogo etc. Hehehe.

By the way if you happen to join their Mumbai mongers private WA group then it will be good for you. Hurry up, don't waste time. Limited edition invitations.

BM.

Bond212
11-10-18, 16:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Binmbb
11-10-18, 16:46
Does she provide BBBJ and DFK?

Hello boys,

SP supplied another item. As I like non-veg food SP ensured the meat was fully loaded.

She came with tight jeans and tight top. Could gauge her soft curves from the T shirt in which it was printed Being Human, but she had no idea that I was an animal waiting to maul her in my den. She had a bit cuteness in her face.

Not a model girl but who cares when you can get to eat 38 boobs at 5 k - 3 pops and eat and bite her cheeks and lick her entirely.

Enjoy life folks and the festive season.

Age- 25 something..
Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean..

BengalTiger78
11-10-18, 17:01
Hi everyone,

I live in Dallas, TX but plan to visit Mumbai and Hyderabad in early Jan. While I cannot offer you assistance with Mumbai contacts, I can definitely hook you up with Dallas / Houston / Austin if anyone needs those contacts. I am proud to live in a state that has variety of selection and also at decent donation amounts.

I plan to read this message board as much as I can but thought I would share my wants here as well.

Ideal: model / actress / flight-attendant but anyone will work that is accommodating and pleasant, even aunties that are not too old / ugly.

Thank you.

Steve.Hey Steve,

You need to buy a subscription in order to get PM.

TittyBoy
11-10-18, 19:01
Has anybody experienced a girl squirting. It's been my fantasy for long. Please share contact if anybody knows a girl who can squirt.

Thanks,

TB.

RahulM30
11-10-18, 19:56
Hey guys,

Need your help. From last few occasions I was doing bare job with my inde but after her pregnancy and MTP. We decided that now we will never do uncovered sex. But now when I am doing sex with condom. My penis not maintaining erect posture even when I am inside her. This is happening more. When I am using Durex extra time condoms. When I wear this. I feel that my penis is total numb with no any sensation.

CoolMots
11-10-18, 21:07
Found a Gem awesome inde After an unforgettable exp with my previous inde FR I thought to share my recent encounter with this gem however thanks to a friend of mine who shared the digits. Talked with her on call Hinglish. Have very seductive voice then added in WA she shared pic then chit chat and told her my requirement, she asked me to come to her apartment her family was gone to the native, I went there in weekend at night and Here she is with a smile with a Red night gown flaunting her Great Body lot of chi cht then ask her what is on menu she told me everything from A level to CIM to role play woww looks like tonight's GF she went inside and slipped into more sexier outfits came back and pulled me on Sofa and started to undress me and ask me do you want to cum and started to suck like there is no tomorrow did a rimming ball suck deepthroat and told me to finish inside her mouth did so she went to washroom cleaned all loads came back then bang on after 1 HR in miss dog wot rev cw on sofa floor wooow hit the jackpot.

Score card.Sir,

Would you mind sharing her number and your reference. My PM is active. Thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
11-11-18, 01:32
Does she provide BBBJ and DFK?Why do you keep asking this repetitive question to so many members in so many different cities mate? Are you conducting a survey or what?

Prankster2017
11-11-18, 07:22
Good catch buddy. Mind sharing it?

The 2nd indie is a girl from Mira Road who meets at Borivali. She called me to a residential society near National Park. The indie looks good but is bit on the heavier side which was not to my liking. Still went ahead. Was there for around 1 HR. Did only 1 round & came out. Not satisfied fully.

Age around 27 yrs.

Damages- 5 K for 1 HR.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 5/10.

WIR. No.
Hello boys,

SP supplied another item. As I like non-veg food SP ensured the meat was fully loaded.

She came with tight jeans and tight top. Could gauge her soft curves from the T shirt in which it was printed Being Human, but she had no idea that I was an animal waiting to maul her in my den. She had a bit cuteness in her face.

Not a model girl but who cares when you can get to eat 38 boobs at 5 k - 3 pops and eat and bite her cheeks and lick her entirely.

Enjoy life folks and the festive season.

Age- 25 something.

Prankster2017
11-11-18, 07:26
Totally agreed with you. Sud not unnecessarily increase the price.

Fellas,

Anyways lots of birds around to taste but I believe Thai is a Thai..

Prankster2017
11-11-18, 07:27
Rightly said. Just avoid.

Avoid Momo, she is a piece of shit SP who doesn't deserve more than 2 k for 1. Fat, old, ugly and loose down there.

DudeSharma
11-11-18, 10:44
I too had the nightmare exp with Elisha some two years back. Spent 23 k for a mad exp. I do not understand how she is getting customers at such a high price and mad behaviour.

Mate,

It would be nice if you try to share your experiences of spas. This forum is for sharing experience and not contacts.

Other than that big boss will help for sure. LOL, no need to put any request in open forum. Just pm him and get miss E, Fiza, Momo, Lomo, grandmaster gogo etc. Hehehe.

By the way if you happen to join their Mumbai mongers private WA group then it will be good for you. Hurry up, don't waste time. Limited edition invitations.

BM.

Bond212
11-11-18, 11:46
Hey guys,

Need your help. From last few occasions I was doing bare job with my inde but after her pregnancy and MTP. We decided that now we will never do uncovered sex. But now when I am doing sex with condom. My penis not maintaining erect posture even when I am inside her. This is happening more. When I am using Durex extra time condoms. When I wear this. I feel that my penis is total numb with no any sensation.Durex extra time condoms contains Benzocaine which is local anesthetic and can make your penis numb, it is meant to reduce sensation so you can go on long.

SandhuGupta
11-11-18, 13:05
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Dratini
11-11-18, 13:52
Did a reverse image search and found this youtube channel & fb page with same image.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBhQ8k0niyJsk3KzO8C01Dw/featured and.

https://www.facebook.com/Gaw-Ki-Gori-900527893325922That is fake FR, pics of that girl are all over the internet and you can also find them on locanto.

AbhiSingh
11-11-18, 15:07
Really milky as white bro.

How to send you PM man.

You rock this forum.

Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean..

JacobJose18
11-11-18, 15:18
Hello everyone,

I would be visiting Mumbai next weekend and have tried few SP's during my previous visits but had an average experience. Could someone / seniors share some good SP contact or indie details. PM is active.

Thanks!

Abhk505
11-11-18, 15:20
Hi fellow mongers.

Can any brother please share the details of this indie whose pics are attached? Would appreciate.

Thanks.

Chett666
11-11-18, 15:21
Hi boss,

I'm travelling to Mumbai, it will be a great help if you share this gem no.

I have very good gems touch in bangglore, I share that are mutual understanding please.

Looking forward for your initiative boss.

DingBattery
11-11-18, 16:01
Hi,

I'm visiting Mumbai next week. Was wondering if I could get a classy model type girl from the many escort sites that I saw online. Any pointers on a reliable SP? Please help a India newbie.

Regards.

JunkyBala
11-11-18, 16:11
You do not have active PM bro. I also live in US and appreciate if you can share contacts.

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Steve.

JacobJose18
11-11-18, 16:29
Hi people,

This is a bit late FR, constant traveling keeps me busy from putting up my posts.

With the help of a senior, decided to try Pooja from Chembur. She is a MILF and have been reviewed here in past. About the lady is very fair and beautiful and has cat eyes. She is very friendly and polite without any sense of attitude which most others carry about their looks. She is separated from her husband, so I asked her for full night and she came to my hotel.

When she looked at my photo I was amazed by her ass and somehow convinced her if she would allow me anal. She said no and said I can try but not do fully. I had already kept a lube and she was OK with lube use. Man oh man!! That fair white ass is just fantastic. She allowed me few minutes of insertion and I was in heaven, very tight ass and she was in pain and I removed. But I was happy that she gave me to try with lube.Hi,

If possible could you please PM her contact / details. Thanks.

NewMonger88
11-11-18, 18:22
Hi friends,

Came to Mumbai for a short work trip and pinged few ISG friends to get the number of Taniya. Thanks a lot fellow friends for all your help.

The location of the place was Mira toad. Had s smooth message exchange via what's app and agreed to meet for 1 hrs. Since it was not too familiar with the area so had difficulty initially but overall not too difficult to find for people who know that area. Small and nice apartment which was quite neat.

When we opened the door, I found her look average as compared to what I was expecting however she makes that with her attitude. She is slim and has a lovely butt. She maintains herself well and is quite hygienic. I am not great in writing but I can say that she was a fun girl to be with. She giggles all the time and makes you comfortable. She enjoyed the act and was open to everything other than A level. Had intense 2 hrs of fun with smiles all around.

Overall came as a happy man and might repeat her inspire of her average look as had good time I felt after a long time.

Looks: 6/10.

Cooperative: 10/10.

Body features: 7/10.

Smile: 20/10.

Damage: 4 K for 1 HR (might have overpaid slightly but die to lack of time, didn't negotiate much).

I am off to Bangalore today. In case you have a good contact there then please do let me know.

Regards,

Newmoner88.

Dmunda
11-11-18, 18:53
Your PM is not active. So I can not message you.

Hi everyone,

Thank you.

Steve.

VickeyForever
11-11-18, 19:26
I have contacted SP Ritika from Colaba however she needs a reference. Anyone who can help? Pl PM me.

Rahulmenon84
11-11-18, 19:32

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Abhishekv1974
11-11-18, 20:49
Mate,

BM.Thank you BM for your post. I will start sharing my experience s on this forum. I am not sure how I will get an invitation to the WA groups but will try. I did a lot of RTFF. Your posts are just superb. Enjoyed reading them. Hope to get a PM from you sometime.

BoobsManiac
11-12-18, 01:36
I too had the nightmare exp with Elisha some two years back. Spent 23 k for a mad exp. I do not understand how she is getting customers at such a high price and mad behaviour.She is worth only 6 k for 2, that's it. All her previous FRs are fake and overrated, strongly influenced by her supporter BF and herself.

Tester
11-12-18, 03:09
BM bro,

Beg to differ. "The purpose of ISG forum is to facilitate exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. "

That is why Private messaging system is available at a very small nominal cost. One of the objective of PM is that it can be used for exchanging private contact information between forum members.

Sharing experience is only one side of the story. If one cannot share that contacts discreetly thru pm to others members then that information is useless. Almost like reading a soft porn story available freely on internet. Yes one can decide whom to share the contacts with and not. That's the members prerogative.

My personal opinion is if some of your friends in the forum are not able to enjoy sex with the girl in your FR, then, the purpose of your FR is not complete. It's just a one sided story which may be true or false.

Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you. I love your FRs. Please continue writing and do share with select few members.

Mate,

BM.

FineTune
11-12-18, 03:19
Hi fellow mongers.

Can any brother please share the details of this indie whose pics are attached? Would appreciate.

Thanks.This seems to be Niki. PM me for her contact.

BoobsManiac
11-12-18, 03:48
Hey all Good Morning.

I want to say something, but its attached in the pic.

So read what is written in the pic and understand what I want to convey.

In fact that's what the founder of ISG also wants to convey.

And don't rant too much, share experiences and enjoy life!

BM.

MyRulez
11-12-18, 06:24
Dear bro,

I believe BM is right in his own way. There are some in forum who just wants to keep contact & try to become pimp, some other are billionaires who pays 3/4 times more to birds.

Better to know someone. Not personally but at least by their posts. Genuinity is the key.

Play safe.

MyRulez.

BM bro,

Beg to differ. "The purpose of ISG forum is to facilitate exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women. ".

That is why Private messaging system is available at a very small nominal cost. One of the objective of PM is that it can be used for exchanging private contact information between forum members.

Sharing experience is only one side of the story. If one cannot share that contacts discreetly thru pm to others members then that information is useless. Almost like reading a soft porn story available freely on internet. Yes one can decide whom to share the contacts with and not. That's the members prerogative.

My personal opinion is if some of your friends in the forum are not able to enjoy sex with the girl in your FR, then, the purpose of your FR is not complete. It's just a one sided story which may be true or false.

Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you. I love your FRs. Please continue writing and do share with select few members.

JustFishing
11-12-18, 09:20
Spoke to Cindy about her boobs lactating. She confirmed that it is true. Doc says that it is due to some hormonal imbalance. So for those guys who have a lactation fetish, here's another reason to visit.

My 3 days tour to Khargar (near Mumbai) ultimately didn't take a good shape due to work pressure, delay in schedules, location and time constraint.

But, I should sincerely thank the entire Mumbai forum for their extended help. Specially guys like LonelyGuy38, Fergusson, Gopal Rao, BengalTiger75, Nibir, etc deserves a special mention.

All I could manage was to fuck Cindy during this tour.

She has been well discussed in the past and her services are known.

Only thing:

RajCool
11-12-18, 09:34
Really Bm its a great catch. Would love this kind of bird as its not mechanical.

Hello all!

Month ends are really bad times, we run out of our budget; everyone is tight in their pockets.

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place.

Face- 7/10..

JustFishing
11-12-18, 09:34
Have you tried Momo or is your opinion just based on hearsay? Having visited Momo and Miss Christopher on whom you have written two glowing FRs, here's my first hand feedback. I am comparing against Miss Christopher because I think she is the only indie whose contact you have shared with me.

Fatness: Miss Christopher is much fatter.

Ugliness: Momo is much much better looking than Miss Christopher who only shares highly photoshopped images.

Looseness down there: Momo is tighter.

Place: Momo's place is spacious and clean, while Miss Christopher's is an absolute pigsty.

Hygiene: Found Momo to be clean while Miss Christopher has hygiene issues "down there".

Charges: Momo is more expensive than Miss Christopher.

I haven't experienced Simran, the so called "Iranian" but going by the pics.

Fatness: Simran is much fatter.

Looks: Momo is better looking.

Charges: Don't know what Simran charges because I've heard everything from 6 K to 20 K for 2 shots. Momo's current charges are 12 K for 2 pops inclusive of place. And she throws in hukka, booze and food if you are interested. She charges a bit less to her old customers.

I really don't understand what you have against all indies that you have not even met. Live and let live, bro!

JustFishing
11-12-18, 09:56
Last week I visited two spas. First, went to see&I spa in the 4 cottages area of Darkness West. I had request Miss A on the recommendation of Jaaco. Miss A is a pretty and tall Manipuri girl. I told her who had recommended her to me and that set her mind at ease.

The massage itself was pretty good. I started out with the disposable on. When she asked whether I want a bum massage, I requested her to take off the disposable completely. She giggled shyly and then promptly slipped it off in one go. Next started a pretty good bum massage with occasional her fingers occasionally playing with my asshole. While the bum massage was on, I proceeded to feel her ass first over her pants and then with one hand inserted in.

After a few minutes, she requested me to let her complete the massage first. She continued to massage my balls and I almost came just with that. When I turned over I was sporting a hard on. She continued to massage my legs and then I told her that we could complete the massage later. She asked me what I wanted and I said that I wanted sex. She was a bit reluctant for about 30 seconds and then agreed. I had her climb on to the bed. After wearing a condom, I proceeded to do her in missionary. Not sure what happened but I was done in about a minute. Bit disappointing but it must have been because of the extensive foreplay.

Only negatives were that she said no to DATY and DFK. Maybe it will be more GFE the next time I meet her.

Tip: 2 K.

WIR: Once more.

RavishRahul
11-12-18, 09:57
Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8..Nice FR and the lady looks amazing. Can you please PM her contact details?

JustFishing
11-12-18, 10:15
From see&I, I drove over to what has become my regular haunt -- SW spa in Holy Cow. I was assigned a new local therapist. I was a bit sceptical because I usually prefer NEs. But the owner was insistent and told me that the service would be very good. Wink wink.

When Miss Memsaab walked in I was a tad disappointed. Her face was pleasant but she was fat with a huge behind. Booty lovers would love her. She was very friendly and mischievous from the get go. We engaged in naughty banter right from the start.

When she came over to my head I began to feel her ass over her pants and boy was it huge and surprisingly firm. I proceeded to lower her pants down and weigh each ass cheek in each palm. She turned around to give me a better look and said "Ab khush? (Happy now)? She then pulled up her pants and continued with the massage. The same happened a few more times with me pulling down her pants and she turning to let me have a look. She then gave me an outstanding bum massage and then asked me to turn around.

Miss Memsaab too wanted to finish the massage first before the fun started but this time I said that I wanted the fun first. She asked me how much but I dodged that question by saying that I would pay whatever was appropriate for the service I get. That seemed to satisfy her and she pulled up a bra for me to feast on her medium size tits. After playing with her tits for a while, we had a long DFK. Then I pulled down her pants for the last time and started to finger her properly. She was turned on and took off her pants on her own. She then gave me an excellent BBBJ without me asking for it. I really liked how she alternated between sucking my dick and balls.

I then down on her and sucked on her well shaved pussy, until she stopped me just before she came. She started to give me a B2B and requested me to not insert it inside. I told her that I would bring a condom next time and then fuck her. She laughed saying that would never happen but her words said one thing and her eyes a different story. (I actually did have a condom with me but I wasn't keen on FS as I had just visited see&I a short while ago).

She then gave me an excellent handjob. I loved that she didn't stop even after I came, leaving me almost begging her to stop. After cleaning me up, she continued with the massage all the while chatting and tell me about life.

Tip: 2 K (DFK, BBBJ, DATY, HJ).

Highly recommended for those who live thick women.

WIR: Yes (and will try for FS).

RavishRahul
11-12-18, 11:06
Damn, sad to hear that. Unfortunately I guess lots of price jackers and pimps in Mumbai forum. So better be careful with whom you share.

Nowadays I see a lot of people asking loads of contacts in multiple cities. Need to put them in the ignore list.

By the way my ignore list is increasing day by day.One reason for people asking for contact in different cities is because they keep on traveling frequently to those cities. I,for one, travel a lot due to professional reasons and you being the pro you are with experiences scaling to different cities, people are bound to ask you for guidance and help. And I am sure, being a Senior member, you won't shy out to share info with us juniors along with your experiences!

RoamingMumbai
11-12-18, 11:28
I haven't visited it too, yet. Do let me know if you do so. I may go next week. Will update the forum.

Cheers.

Many of you know of Spanish sunny in holy cow that was renamed Tlity.

They now have a new branch nearby also named Tlity. It is not yet listed on JD etc, so just call the old place to get address and phone no.

I haven't been to this branch, just passing on info I just received.

TheFappy
11-12-18, 12:15
Mind sharing the digits man.

Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean..

Wonering
11-12-18, 12:17
Hi Friends,

I decided to try Pooja from Chembur as saw some good reports on her.

When I called her, some guy picked up & said Pooja has gone to her place and he offered me other girls.

While I was talking to him, I could hear some female prompting him from time to time, must be Pooja only as someone had mentioned that she wanted to be SP.

Since this guy was unknown and there was nothing on him in the forum, I was not sure but decided to take a chance anyway. Some times it is exciting to go in to unknown. If lucky can get good one also. Deal stuck for 4 k for 2 hrs /2 pops. He sent me pic & chics were really young & better than average. Chose on of them.

Pimp asked me to come to Sakinaka metro station and then enter some small lane. Walked for about 10 minutes and he took me to some real bad hotel which had just 5 small rooms. Paid 1. 2 k for room although SP had told me 4 k is with the room. After 10 minutes chick arrives and its same dame about 20 or 21 in age & very nice body but spoiled by smelly body & pussy. Man she was in such big hurry and wanted me to finish fast. While I am humping her, twice she stopped me to check if I came. Finished quickly & girls already putting her clothes. I asked deal is for 2 pops and she told me SP is cheating and just walked out.

When gave a piece of my mind to SP on Phone, he was apologetic and said will make up next time.

I was expecting good service as there are good reports of Pooja as a WG & was thinking same service level will be delivered as SP also. But I was wrong. Better to avoid this woman as SP.

Hi Friends,

Family out for Diwali- Steady thai girl gone to her country for visa.

Please share some indie contacts. Planning to venture today.

Does someone have details of Pooja from Chembur or Nikki??

Thanks.

RavishRahul
11-12-18, 12:56
Hey all,

I am looking for celebrity escort, have a decent budget. Can you guys please DM me with contact or any SP contact through which I can reach. Thanks.Can someone share the details with me as well? I find myself in similar situation with regards to budget and all.

Thanks in advance.

RavishRahul
11-12-18, 14:11
In Mumbai with a few nights to kill, would appreciate directions or contacts of indies, anything except NL.

Help a newbie out?What's this NL everyone keeps on mentioning?

JacobJose18
11-12-18, 16:00
Does anybody has reliable escort website to share for Mumbai? Googling Mumbai escorts results in few good looking webpages. Are they reliable and worth?

In the times of backp. I had 20/80 results but now its gone and sko**a doesn't look that promising. Looking for a model type.

Thanks.

IdleBrain1
11-12-18, 16:53
Guys,

I m having a 16 hour layover in Mumbai for my return flight to USA. Can you help me with nice GFE contacts?

Would like to have a nice experience in my way back. Please help.

Thanks.

Bond Bond
11-12-18, 17:24
Bro, this is what happens at Saki Naka. You shouldn't have gone there. There are plenty of reports about thusvarea and the fraud SP's. I too asked Pooja's digits from a member and he had a long list of requirements in girls (for exchange) so dropped the idea.

Hi Friends,

When I called her, some guy picked up & said Pooja has gone to her place and he offered me other girls.

While I was talking to him, I could hear some female prompting him from time to time, must be Pooja only as someone had mentioned that she wanted to be SP.

Since this guy was unknown and there was nothing on him in the forum, I was not sure but decided to take a chance anyway. Some times it is exciting to go in to unknown. If lucky can get good one also. Deal stuck for 4 k for 2 hrs /2 pops. He sent me pic & chics were really young & better than average. Chose on of them.

Pimp asked me to come to Sakinaka metro station and then enter some small lane. Walked for about 10 minutes and he took me to some real bad hotel which had just 5 small rooms. Paid 1. 2 k for room although SP had told me 4 k is with the room. After 10 minutes chick arrives and its same dame about 20 or 21 in age & very nice body but spoiled by smelly body & pussy. Man she was in such big hurry and wanted me to finish fast. While I am humping her, twice she stopped me to check if I came. Finished quickly & girls already putting her clothes. I asked deal is for 2 pops and she told me SP is cheating and just walked out.

When gave a piece of my mind to SP on Phone, he was apologetic and said will make up next time.

I was expecting good service as there are good reports of Pooja as a WG & was thinking same service level will be delivered as SP also. But I was wrong. Better to avoid this woman as SP.

JackPack
11-12-18, 17:48
Tomorrow I am going to Thane. Please help me with indie / aunty / house wife. My budget is 5-6 k per shot / hour. Please help.

DudeSharma
11-12-18, 18:02
You don't need a reference at NL. For location, just search "nawalkar" in maps.

Can anyone share with me a reliable NL based Sp number with reference?

Also a brief about the exact location of NL will be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Tester
11-12-18, 18:12
Read it. It amplifies my point. Guess you have half-read it. Anyways, Keep writing soft porn stories. We love it.

Moving on.

Cheers.

Hey all Good Morning.

I want to say something, but its attached in the pic.

So read what is written in the pic and understand what I want to convey.

In fact that's what the founder of ISG also wants to convey.

And don't rant too much, share experiences and enjoy life!

BM.

VFM16
11-12-18, 18:20
Try 69 with her. She enjoys DATY so much that she will literally spurt on your face. During 69, she will suck your johnny like a lolly from all sides. But she does not like CIM. She likes to talk dirty and real dirty. She is an old hand in this one. Bopshep should know her better.

Only interesting thing happened was that while, I was taking shower after sex, she came in and gave a good rub. Cleaned my body. When she was doing that, suddenly started peeing standing next to me. LOL. Just for fun I put a finger on the pussy and she peed over it. Hahahaha. Nice exp though.

Hi friends,

Came to Mumbai for a short work trip and pinged few ISG friends to get the number of Taniya. Thanks a lot fellow friends for all your help.

The location of the place was Mira toad. Had s smooth message exchange via what's app and agreed to meet for 1 hrs. Since it was not too familiar with the area so had difficulty initially but overall not too difficult to find for people who know that area. Small and nice apartment which was quite neat.

When we opened the door, I found her look average as compared to what I was expecting however she makes that with her attitude. She is slim and has a lovely butt. She maintains herself well and is quite hygienic. I am not great in writing but I can say that she was a fun girl to be with. She giggles all the time and makes you comfortable. She enjoyed the act and was open to everything other than A level. Had intense 2 hrs of fun with smiles all around..

VFM16
11-12-18, 18:22
Looks like Miss N from M area. Is she?

Hi fellow mongers.

Thanks.

GlobalDesi
11-12-18, 18:27
Hello brothers,

Going to try one of them. Need review if any one of you have tried them.

Thanks in advance!

JacobJose18
11-12-18, 18:28
Any review / feedback / info on this gal? Goes by name on Jiya.

Rock Marciano
11-12-18, 21:46
Hey brothers,

I'm new on this forum. Just need your advice to get started.

First, there's a disclaimer which says that the credit card processor isn't working. So is it cool to still register via the credit option?

Tester
11-13-18, 02:10
Agree and appreciate your views. That's why I said share discreetly with a select few good members, not all.

Anyways. Let's continue to enjoy EXPERIENCES of soft porn stories.

Cheers.

Dear bro,

I believe BM is right in his own way. There are some in forum who just wants to keep contact & try to become pimp, some other are billionaires who pays 3/4 times more to birds.

Better to know someone. Not personally but at least by their posts. Genuinity is the key.

Play safe.

MyRulez.

Tester
11-13-18, 02:15
People need to subscribe to PM to share contacts. Till then enjoy the stories.

Cheers.

Mind sharing the digits man.

BoobsManiac
11-13-18, 02:23
One reason for people asking for contact in different cities is because they keep on traveling frequently to those cities. I,for one, travel a lot due to professional reasons and you being the pro you are with experiences scaling to different cities, people are bound to ask you for guidance and help. And I am sure, being a Senior member, you won't shy out to share info with us juniors along with your experiences!Thanks for the highly research oriented explanation LOL. For your kind information, a traveller big be to Mumbai city only destroyed the scene of mongering in Mumbai, by deliberately raising the indies prices and in some cases, his friends revealing them about ISG to seek their favors. Hahahaha. Some people keep travelling to many places I know but not with the purpose of mongering, but to collect numbers and expand their business.

BoobsManiac
11-13-18, 02:34
Nice FR and the lady looks amazing. Can you please PM her contact details?I have decided to share to only those who I know personally. Sorry for disappointing.

Also it doesn't mean that I am available round the clock to know people personally. I have my criteria and time to select people to know them personally and share whatever their needs are. So far I have met 2 members in person and have decided to limit it. I am not in the forum to earn fame for myself. I have my own life and I enjoy it irrespective of bothering too much.

Hope the above helps.

Dandan007
11-13-18, 03:49
In Mumbai for a couple weeks, wondering how is Firangi scene in Mumbai?

RavishRahul
11-13-18, 04:32
I have decided to share to only those who I know personally. Sorry for disappointing.

Also it doesn't mean that I am available round the clock to know people personally. I have my criteria and time to select people to know them personally and share whatever their needs are. So far I have met 2 members in person and have decided to limit it. I am not in the forum to earn fame for myself. I have my own life and I enjoy it irrespective of bothering too much.

Hope the above helps.That's too bad for newbies like us. Without help from senior members, it's going to be very hard to get in contact with decent indies! Thanks though. If in case you feel charitable, do message me.

RavishRahul
11-13-18, 04:43
Hey brothers,

I'm new on this forum. Just need your advice to get started.

First, there's a disclaimer which says that the credit card processor isn't working. So is it cool to still register via the credit option?Yah it is. Go ahead with the payment.

DesiNoah
11-13-18, 05:01
I have read a lot of reviews of Cindy. Can someone please share a pic if possible?

Spoke to Cindy about her boobs lactating. She confirmed that it is true. Doc says that it is due to some hormonal imbalance. So for those guys who have a lactation fetish, here's another reason to visit.

Justint030
11-13-18, 05:13
Which list you are talking about bro? I don't maintain any list, not even of the girls which I try and forget.

Life is very short to maintain any list mate!By list I meant that people who could send you PM's. Unable to send you PM. Noted your reply. Thanks cheers.

ArmadaIn
11-13-18, 05:55
Guys,

Will be in Mumbai for couple of days.

Will appreciate if some kind fellas can send contacts of indies.

Am from Bangalore and can reciprocate with info from here.

WhatDHell
11-13-18, 05:59
Just wanted to share my experience of the SW spa in Holy Cow building and a Thai something spa in Malad west.

Just Fishing has been very helpful and shared details of the SW spa, I visited twice, first time was assigned Mimi, who I understand does not offer extras. Think I read that in the forum. Well, she did not, but was nice and friendly and seemed like she might next time.

Second time got the other M, who offers extras, but even she refused, even while being very friendly and chatty and occasionally letting me fondle her externally. Kept putting her boobs on my face while massaging my chest. Bloody tease.

Visited a Thai something spa opposite the Toyota show room on Link road. The place has curtains.

Was allotted a local girl who kept talking about the 000's she was paid in some spa in Powai that's now shut. Wanted 3 k for a topless HJ where I was allowed to suck and a little less w / o sucking. Did not partake as I did not find her very appealing and her rates seemed unreasonable.

So, unfortunately haven't had success, but on the other hand, did not see any girl there I would like to do.

Was offered the local gal but did not like her either.

Guess I need to up my game a bit. Never faced this problem in any other city so not sure what am I doing wrong.

Just Fishing. Wanted to publicly thank you. You have been very helpful. I will try and reciprocate as I build up some contacts.

In the meanwhile, anybody care to share details of good looking, slim NE girls, my PM is open.

JustFishing
11-13-18, 06:25
I don't know Mimi so have no clue whether she offers extras. There are 2 more Miss Ms at that spa and they both offer extras galore. Do PM me if you would like some help.

Just wanted to share my experience of the SW spa in Holy Cow building and a Thai something spa in Malad west.

Just Fishing has been very helpful and shared details of the SW spa, I visited twice, first time was assigned Mimi, who I understand does not offer extras. Think I read that in the forum. Well, she did not, but was nice and friendly and seemed like she might next time.

Second time got the other M, who offers extras, but even she refused, even while being very friendly and chatty and occasionally letting me fondle her externally. Kept putting her boobs on my face while massaging my chest. Bloody tease.

Visited a Thai something spa opposite the Toyota show room on Link road. The place has curtains.

Was allotted a local girl who kept talking about the 000's she was paid in some spa in Powai that's now shut. Wanted 3 k for a topless HJ where I was allowed to suck and a little less w / o sucking. Did not partake as I did not find her very appealing and her rates seemed unreasonable..

JustFishing
11-13-18, 06:44
The second girl is a bong girl connected to the film / TV industry. Started out with the name Maya on Locanto where the Locanto ID was Roma (ad has since expired). At that point she used to charge 8 K for 2 pops. Now she goes by the name Shreeja and is on Seeking.com and possibly other sites. Quotes 15 K for 2 pops. I tried getting her to agree to 8 K but that was a no go. She might agree for 10 K or 12 K.

I can't say much about her service but others have tried her and found her to be good. There were a couple of FRs about her over the last 1-2 years. Here's one of them:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1973766#post1973766.

There was at least one more recent FR but I can't find it.

Who is the first girl?

Hello brothers,

Going to try one of them. Need review if any one of you have tried them.

Thanks in advance!

SoftGuyMumbai
11-13-18, 06:46
The 2nd time to my regular SP was in 2nd week of October. He gave me a Muslim babe, all of 22 yrs, with a very soft skin, slightly chubby, avg. Height. Was with her for an hour's time & enjoyed her in all positions & paid him 2.5 K.

Damages- 2.5 K for 1 HR + 0.5 k tip to the girl.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 9.5/10.

WIR. Yes.

SoftGuyMumbai
11-13-18, 06:50
The 3rd time to my regular SP was in 3rd week of October. He gave me a very very young girl. With a very skinny body & small boobs, but she was damn horny (she came 4 times in an hour). Her fantasy was to do on the table. Did her in all the positions possible. The Oktoberfest concludes here, but still more to come, as I have been with 2 of them separately at a hotel, with ample time & of course damages.

Damages- 3 K for 1 HR + 0.5 k tip to the girl.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

JustFishing
11-13-18, 07:39
Search for her pic by name in the photo section. That's not a very flattering picture. She looks a little better than that.

I have read a lot of reviews of Cindy. Can someone please share a pic if possible?

Masti Baba
11-13-18, 07:48
Advertises on Locanto for all services (extras). Number ending with 260. Never seen such open advertisement. Has anybody visited this place?

BangBanggo
11-13-18, 07:52
The 2nd time to my regular SP was in 2nd week of October. He gave me a Muslim babe, all of 22 yrs, with a very soft skin, slightly chubby, avg. Height. Was with her for an hour's time & enjoyed her in all positions & paid him 2.5 K.

Damages- 2.5 K for 1 HR + 0.5 k tip to the girl.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 9.5/10.

WIR. Yes.There is no point hiding that face so much as no one can make out what are the characteristics of that girl.

RavishRahul
11-13-18, 09:23
Hi guys,

I will be in Mumbai for 4 days and would love to have a good time with some indie chicks.

Would really appreciate if you could share some contact info of Indies. Some of you might have received my PM regarding the same as well. But haven't received any replies hence posting here.

You can PM me the details.

Thanks in advance.

I can reciprocate by sharing indie / SP details in Vadodara / Bharuch.

SoftGuyMumbai
11-13-18, 09:33
There is no point hiding that face so much as no one can make out what are the characteristics of that girl.Dear bro,

Still on my learning curve. Thanks for the advice.

Regards,

SGM.

RajDesai69
11-13-18, 09:52
Hi brothers, if you have any leads on this place, please help. The ISG thread is not very useful because it seems to have dried up. I've used MR before and got some great fish but at a price. Any leads would help. Cheers!

RavishRahul
11-13-18, 11:22
Hi brothers, if you have any leads on this place, please help. The ISG thread is not very useful because it seems to have dried up. I've used MR before and got some great fish but at a price. Any leads would help. Cheers!Can you share those contacts which you have tried?

HornyBoyForU
11-13-18, 11:59
So I was visiting SW Spa in Holy Cow last night and before entering the building the watchman wanted me to enter my details in his register, since I know him or he knows me put in ficticous stuff and moved on. Had an amazingly satisfying experience with Miss M (BTW there are 3 Miss M's in this spa and all of them give extras). So on my way out was having a smoke and the watchman came and started chatting saying both the holy cow buildings are under scrutiny for their spas and LE is in full force behind them. They had even visited in the evening for a check. Apparently LE is planning on big checks in Darkness for spas specially the Holy Cow buildings so just wanted to alert you guys. Stay Safe.

BangBanggo
11-13-18, 13:59
Back from Diwali holiday and as soon as in Mumbai johnny was in mood for action.

SP sent the pictures of his line up but recommended this Gujarati bhabhi.

Looks. As in picture. Not very good looking.

Boobs. Saggy B +, soft.

Body. No marks, smooth, not in shape but good to hold.

Ass. Round.

Pussy. Light smell, put me off a bit when I tried 69.

GFE - 10/10 -- Did not say no to anything that I wanted, Kissing was deep, BBBJ was good. Lot of sucking of boobs. Put two fingers in her pussy and hump her for a while as she was enjoying that lot.

FJ. Not very tight but still was very wet and could feel her enjoyment. Could not hold for long and cum in just few minutes.

Damage - 3 K + 100 tip.

Overall good experiance but not worth repeate as there are better options for repeate.

Abhk505
11-13-18, 20:59
Hi fellow mongers.

Thanks.This is confirmed that she is Nikki, I have her number but no reference. Can some brother please share the reference for her too with the feedback on her service? Would be a great help.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
11-14-18, 02:23
In Mumbai for a couple weeks, wondering how is Firangi scene in Mumbai?You mean CIS and other stuff, then it's not very good unlike Delhi or Bangalore. The foreign chic's also have made an impression of Mumbai that the clients will pay them a bomb for few hours. For example, a Spanish chick whom my friend wanted to try quotes 20 k for 1 hour, in that amount you can go to Delhi and enjoy 4 hot CIS chicks. Also lately these foreign chic's have shown qualities of being racist, I am not telling about all but few. So better think a number of times before trying a foreign maal.

MrWilder21
11-14-18, 04:18
Hi guys,

I will be in Mumbai for 4 days and would love to have a good time with some indie chicks.

Would really appreciate if you could share some contact info of Indies.

Thanks in advance.

SmithAndrew79
11-14-18, 04:36
New to Thane, planning to explore some options. With NE, experience is that you can get Extra probably after couple of visits.

Any one visited, spa at R- Mall? Or. N Thane.

Please help.

RavishRahul
11-14-18, 06:29
Hi guys,

Would really appreciate if you could share some contact info of Indies. Some of you might have received my PM regarding the same as well. But haven't received any replies hence posting here.

You can PM me the details.

Thanks in advance.

I can reciprocate by sharing indie / SP details in Vadodara / Bharuch.Guys,

Any good indie contacts in Mumbai would be really helpful!

Al8795
11-14-18, 06:44
Hi Friends,

Pimp asked me to come to Sakinaka metro station and then enter some small lane. Walked for about 10 minutes and he took me to some real bad hotel which had just 5 small rooms..Are her last digits 020?

RavishRahul
11-14-18, 07:45
Guys,

Any reviews of indie Komal from Thane. She says she is 36 years old, 5.5 in height, claims to be a housewife and doing this for fun.

Got any reviews?

Girulal12
11-14-18, 08:53
Hello friends,

I have been to CH then after few years by this forums recommendation I have found NL in front of HK hospital now known as RF. And lane was quite good few months before but now a days the prices are gone over the roof on the first floor first building and even the quality of girls is going down. Rude behaviour, not worthy now a days.

Please share some new SP or new lane I'll be grateful to you guys. Thanks in advance.

Ray M
11-14-18, 11:49
Hello all,

I'm new to the mongering scene in Mumbai and it's all very painful to navigate. Is there any website where independent providers advertise? Everywhere it's phone numbers of pimps and the same posts across all sites.

I will be shelling out for a PM account soon so hope to get to know some of you better.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Vikram3075
11-14-18, 14:25
Hey friends,

I'm new in Mumbai. I came couple of months back so I had no contacts whatsoever I went to 3-4 spa's but no luck there. So I decided to try from the no. S online I found this guy who sent me amazing looking birds were around the age of 27/28. I order the pretty one was very excited by her picture. When she came and called mood was totally killed she spoke in rural accent and didn't knew English at all. Was not at all educated. Still went on to finish the job. Took very long because of the mood.

Face 8.5.

Figure 7.

Boobs medium.

WIR nope.

YogiBear2888
11-14-18, 15:27
Hello friends,

Can anyone suggest a good (clean and safe from LE) hotel for short time in western suburbs. It'll be good to have something upto 3500.

I am looking between Andheri & Powai.

Any help in this regard from fellow mongers will be highly appreciated.

RahulSd1983
11-14-18, 17:43
Hi,

Can anyone please help with details of spa at thane offering services. Will be visiting thane for next 3 days. PM is active.

Al8795
11-14-18, 21:27
Hello friends,

Can anyone suggest a good (clean and safe from LE) hotel for short time in western suburbs. It'll be good to have something upto 3500.

I am looking between Andheri & Powai.

Any help in this regard from fellow mongers will be highly appreciated.Oyo, stayuncle.

LazeInPeace
11-15-18, 03:20
Last month I was in thane-manpadaa.

After visiting our dealer found this place in JD.

Nice clean place. Very good looking Bombay girls.

2 k at counter.

1.5 k for HJ and 3 k for HJ and TA. It was my first time here. Felt regulars night be getting a better deal.

Bombay still better than Bangalore, both quality of girls and prices.

Hi,
Can anyone please help with details of spa at thane offering services. Will be visiting thane for next 3 days. PM is active.

Apat5483
11-15-18, 05:35
Cindy FR.

Met her last week at her place in Kurla.

Total value for money. Nice girl.

5 k for 2 hrs.

First round did in missionary. I came fast as I was very eager. DFK allowed.

Second and third round she did an awesome BBBJ.

She was have galactorrhoea because of hormonal issue. So didn't quite suck much on her boobs.

BoobsManiac
11-15-18, 05:45
Hey all boys!

Had taken a Punjabi MILF from Mira Road long time back and asked her if her friends were also available.

She said one of her friend was available and hence decided to taste the food. I must say if you get in touch with one, you get a hundred LOL haha. Also Mira Road area has a lot of horny HWs ready to be fucked and mauled.

Age- 30.

Skin- Fair and smooth.

Height- 5'7.

Figure- Medium.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- Good to spank.

Fees- 6 k for 3.

BM.

ArmadaIn
11-15-18, 06:25
Guys,

Will be in Mumbai for couple of days.

Will appreciate if some kind fellas can send contacts of indies.

Am from Bangalore and can reciprocate with info from here.

KaranarJun69
11-15-18, 06:30
This is regarding my 2 recent experiences with miss M at SW Spa. I would like to give big thanks to Justfishing for helping with the lead. Called the spa and asked for miss M. Booked a time with her. After reaching the place, was allotted a corner room. In walks miss M, she is a girl in her late 20's and in good shape. She started interrogating me as to who gave me her reference. Got to she had attended my call when I had asked for her. Took some time to convince her. She started straight with bum massage and said that she is careful now a days due to LE activity in Andheri. I assured her that I am just a normal guy and I keep my contacts to myself. Slowly she moved her hands toward my balls and then started tickling my raging hard on. I was breathing heavily and leaking pre-cum. She realised I am too horny at this stage. Quickly turned around and then she started playing with my hardon. I got up and kissed her. She reciprocated by opening her mouth wide, giving me access to her tongue. DFK was awesome. Sucked on her long nipples and that made her really horny. Told her that I would love to see her sucking on my tool. She went down without any hesitation. What a lovely BBBJ, knows how to use her tongue and was taking it deep. I said I wish I could screw her, but she said she was on her periods. I said okay and while making out I realized she was wearing a pad. But for the whole session we were cuddling and making out with her giving a BBBJ. By the end of session I was close cumming. She said do it outside as she doesn't like taste of it. So pulled out and came hard after she thrust my hard on deep in her mouth. Complete satisfaction. Gave her 1.5 K and said I will expect a better service next time. She assured me that she will cater to all my need next time. Kissed her goodbye.

Total damage: 2 K counter + 1.5 K = 3.5 K.

During my next visit, took 90 minutes. But my horniness was too saturated this time. Started with making out with her, DFK, boob sucking. BBBJ was awesome, got her pants down and she wet down there. Pulled out a condi and enter her in doggy. Don't know what she did, but it felt so good after entering her that I came even before giving the first thrust. She was clenching and relaxing her pussy which made me cum immediately. She started laughing and then again she started massaging me. Soon I was hard again and she started with a BBBJ again. This BBBJ went on for a long time, came hard again and was completely exhausted. Half an hour was remaining, so told her that cancel 90 minutes session and make it 60 minutes. Gave her 1.5 K as FS didn't happen much.

Total damage: 1.5 K counter + 1.5 K = 3 K.

Again a big thanks to Justfishing.

Regards,

Karanarjun69.

JustFishing
11-15-18, 07:10
I visited SW Spa yesterday. Was not stopped by the watchman to fill the register.

After my treatment by Miss M (where boats dock), I asked the owner Miss A what the police scene was. She told me that there was an incident at a salon one floor above SW spa on the same day or day before HornyBoyForU visited, where a woman was assaulted by some man. That was why the police was around for the entire day. At no point did the police visit SW spa. This incident is probably why the watchman asked HornyBoyForU to fill in his details in the register since it was just after the police visit to the building. Anyway, I can confirm that it is business as usual at SW spa. In fact, I had to wait a bit for my treatment in spite of making an appointment (for the first time ever).

On another note, my therapist told me that there was some LE attention on the Spanish Sun spa but it could just be a rumour. Can one of the regulars there verify?

So I was visiting SW Spa in Holy Cow last night and before entering the building the watchman wanted me to enter my details in his register, since I know him or he knows me put in ficticous stuff and moved on. Had an amazingly satisfying experience with Miss M (BTW there are 3 Miss M's in this spa and all of them give extras). So on my way out was having a smoke and the watchman came and started chatting saying both the holy cow buildings are under scrutiny for their spas and LE is in full force behind them. They had even visited in the evening for a check. Apparently LE is planning on big checks in Darkness for spas specially the Holy Cow buildings so just wanted to alert you guys. Stay Safe.

SoftGuyMumbai
11-15-18, 08:33

Gentlemen,

Thank You

Rahuld6505
11-15-18, 10:55
Can you share the contact bro.

The 3rd time to my regular SP was in 3rd week of October. He gave me a very very young girl. With a very skinny body & small boobs, but she was damn horny (she came 4 times in an hour). Her fantasy was to do on the table. Did her in all the positions possible. The Oktoberfest concludes here, but still more to come, as I have been with 2 of them separately at a hotel, with ample time & of course damages.

Damages- 3 K for 1 HR + 0.5 k tip to the girl.

DFK- Yes.

Service- 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

MyRulez
11-15-18, 12:34
Fellas, seniors,

Was going through my old Post to kill time. Had few posts on GLS. Man I miss GLS. I started mongering in GLS. Was small paradise for mongers, Miss Tv & why was talk of the Town at that time. & who can forget miss apple. Those huge bazookas. Really missing this spa. Also the rates. FS at 2 k. BJ at 1 k.

MyRulez.

JustFishing
11-15-18, 12:57
Before my visit to Miss M at SW spa, I visited C&I Spa again. On Whatsapp the owner suggested that I try a cute Assamese girl called Miss S. When I entered Miss S was seated at the reception and I mistook her for the receptionist. Turns out that she was just filling in for the owner.

But because she was at the reception she was dressed in a sexy one piece suit and not like a therapist. My massage started uneventfully. I had opted to not wear the disposable underwear and she was a bit surprised but tried to hide it. During the massage she made sure not to touch me suggestively at all. I decided to just lie back and enjoy the massage.

At the 45 min mark she asked me herself whether I wanted any extras. She wanted 3 K for a "HJ with little touching". I countered with 1.5 K for "HJ with lots of touching". The negotiation went on back and forth for a while until she grabbed my penis and my johnny betrayed me. Without further ado, the price was fixed at 2 K for a "HJ with a lot of touching". Now unfortunately for me, "lots of touching" was not defined. She allowed me take off her bra but nothing beyond that. Absolutely no access down below. Still I enjoyed the game with a pretty girl. Her boobs were small but very cute. Seemed perfect on her frame.

I proceeded to suck her nipples to my hearts content while she gave me a HJ until I spewed. Funnily enough, she became much friendlier and talkative after I came.

WIR: I might as I am sucker for a pretty girl but will up the ante next time.

RoamingMumbai
11-15-18, 14:17
The spa, Sunny in Spanish, Holy cow building 1, has opened a new spa, above the Mercedes showroom near ironman. Don't remember the name of the place but can connect to the holy cow place and they will guide you.

New spa, everything is fresh, including the birds. As they are new, they are slow to respond, but they do respond. The place is nice and fresh and well made.

Counter is 2 k, instead of 1.5 at the holy cow spot.

Bond Bond
11-15-18, 17:32
So while surfing thro a few online sites, I come across this girl who is offering service for 6 k with place in New Mumbai area. Attached pic as received. Face masked by her so I too don't know how she looks. Any reviews.

Si6798
11-15-18, 19:52
Any reviews on Jenny number ending 334. What's the price and quality?

Si.

SexKingKong
11-15-18, 21:04
It is true BM bro. I contacted her last week and she asked me 7 K for 2 shots with place. So yes she has increased her rate. I have sent GopalRao bro a PM to seek his reference so that I too can enjoy her company like him.

Hope he checks his PM or read the forum msg before this Sat. ! Finger crossed.

SKK.

Great FR, she can be even negotiated to 10 k for full night. This is a good example of power of negotiation. Plus you got to try anal with her also which is like icing on the cake.

And on some other day some babies were crying she takes 7 k for 2, you added 4 k and enjoyed her for full night LOL.

FineTune
11-16-18, 03:29
So while surfing thro a few online sites, I come across this girl who is offering service for 6 k with place in New Mumbai area. Attached pic as received. Face masked by her so I too don't know how she looks. Any reviews.Has she introduced herself as BBW lady?

BoobsManiac
11-16-18, 04:06
It is true BM bro. I contacted her last week and she asked me 7 K for 2 shots with place. So yes she has increased her rate. I have sent GopalRao bro a PM to seek his reference so that I too can enjoy her company like him.

Hope he checks his PM or read the forum msg before this Sat. ! Finger crossed.

SKK.If an indie increases her rates, its because people pay her that amount. Suppose someone in the past may have paid her 7 k for 2, she will make that as the new benchmark and ask that from new people also.

So in that case we need to do price correction by not sharing her digits anymore with anyone. That's why I advice people to avoid those indies that jack up prices but people are not willing to listen.

[Deleted by Admin] And if I don't share then for someone my posts look like a soft porn, then I can't help that. Better they should avoid reading my posts and put me in their ignore list. I am more than happy. Because their comments don't affect me and I don't care. I am happy fucking my economical indies and I would share to only those who really are genuine and deserve that. I am not here to create a fan club of mine praising my user ID like some previous jerks are used to who also used to manipulate indie prices and names to their benefit. LOL Hahaha.

BM.

RoamingMumbai
11-16-18, 06:32
Thanks for the update. And I agree the business as usual at SW spa. And to add let me add that all is well also at the Spanish Sun spa. They too have nothing to worry as of now.

I visited SW Spa yesterday. Was not stopped by the watchman to fill the register.

After my treatment by Miss M (where boats dock), I asked the owner Miss A what the police scene was. She told me that there was an incident at a salon one floor above SW spa on the same day or day before HornyBoyForU visited, where a woman was assaulted by some man. That was why the police was around for the entire day. At no point did the police visit SW spa. This incident is probably why the watchman asked HornyBoyForU to fill in his details in the register since it was just after the police visit to the building. Anyway, I can confirm that it is business as usual at SW spa. In fact, I had to wait a bit for my treatment in spite of making an appointment (for the first time ever).

On another note, my therapist told me that there was some LE attention on the Spanish Sun spa but it could just be a rumour. Can one of the regulars there verify?

AaravMetha
11-16-18, 09:01
Hey mate,

Please PM contact. Thanks.

Hey all boys!

Had taken a Punjabi MILF from Mira Road long time back and asked her if her friends were also available.

She said one of her friend was available and hence decided to taste the food. I must say if you get in touch with one, you get a hundred LOL haha. Also Mira Road area has a lot of horny HWs ready to be fucked and mauled.

Age- 30.

Skin- Fair and smooth.

Height- 5'7.

Figure- Medium..

RuffMeUp
11-16-18, 09:52
So while surfing thro a few online sites, I come across this girl who is offering service for 6 k with place in New Mumbai area. Attached pic as received. Face masked by her so I too don't know how she looks. Any reviews.Looks like that Sindhi fat hog, forgot her name, who was famous some time back and was available quite cheap.

JustFishing
11-16-18, 10:50
Visited NL again at the insistence of a friend of mine and ended up trying Sanjana too. She is exactly as described by MaryJaneLover. Since I knew about the scratching, told her to go easy at the start itself.

Sex was very enjoyable and I felt very satisfied after I was done.

Damage: 3.5 K for 1 HR + 200 room service.

Have been with Sanjana a couple of times. She is hot and wild but has a little bit of a drinker. Nevertheless good sex with lots of noise. A little overdone but her wildness was strangely exciting, though I was paining all over from her vicious scratches during the act. The tattoo on her belly would be attractive if not for the wrinkles, but other than that good body. Have to post an FR, will do so with pics today or tomorrow.

I will visit her again.

Seckeme
11-16-18, 14:08
Hi seniors,

I have been a Mongerer. Away for sometime now.

Wanting to get back to action.

Can someone please direct me to more details, where can I find the country spa?

Would appreciate help.

Will come back with my inputs in a bit.

Thanks.

Seckeme
11-16-18, 14:33
Agree month could be a bad thing. That's why guys like us are there to help out.

If you could PM me the contact then I would also like to contribute to her.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all!

Face- 7/10..

SexKingKong
11-16-18, 17:29
Friends, any review of the below girl? SP is asking for 8 K for 2 shots. My counter offer is 6 K (increased 1 K from 5 K as SP is known to me and she needs money for some personal work). Surprisingly, she hasn't agreed yet for 6 K.

Tatankaa
11-16-18, 18:39
Any reviews on Jenny number ending 334. What's the price and quality?

Si.Quite dark than edited pics and loose down there seems too much used, neither open for DFK.

2 k per shot could be enough.

Jakal2008
11-16-18, 19:37
Hi brothers, if you have any leads on this place, please help. The ISG thread is not very useful because it seems to have dried up. I've used MR before and got some great fish but at a price. Any leads would help. Cheers!Hotel Phoenicia is the best.

Just book a Room (difficult on wed-Fri. As saudi's flood manama on weekends).

Get the waiter to note the room numbers of girls.

Dial according to your choice of nationalities.

Regular knocks on the door by bunch of girls throughout the night.

BEST Place on Earth.

Lot of other places around this hotel where you can try Thai / Philippine / Chinese / Syrian / Turkish / French / Ukrainian / Uzbek / Russians / Moroccan / Iranian.

Newbie13
11-16-18, 20:45
Hi brothers, if you have any leads on this place, please help. The ISG thread is not very useful because it seems to have dried up. I've used MR before and got some great fish but at a price. Any leads would help. Cheers!Hi Raj,

Please check my FR in Bahrain forum for pointers. Those might be helpful to you. If you need any help in Bahrain pm me for more info. Also as I read someone gave you a lead on Phonecia hotel. There are 3 hotels by same name in Manama. Stay in Juffair and you will be in centre of attraction. Paki and Indian girls are costly and not that great. Happy mongering.

LukngForFun
11-16-18, 21:13
Hi to all fellow mongers.

Myself from Delhi coming to Mumbai on Sunday for 2 days.

Need contact for night a gud company.

Or someone for short with space.

Thanks in advance.

Please respond.

JackPack
11-17-18, 01:33
Dear all,

I am looking out for indie having own place in western suburbs. If there any option for any house wife, Aunty, that would be great. Good look and big boobs and her own place is preference.

Please help.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
11-17-18, 01:34
Quite dark than edited pics and loose down there seems too much used, neither open for DFK.

2 k per shot could be enough.Guess she works in some restaurant also.

Bulldozer789
11-17-18, 08:24
Friends,

Just for some general knowledge. On an average or as per your experience. Which nationality is preferred for the best experience in bed? Please share your preferences as per experience. To put mine I have had good time with Mongol, Thai and Iranian. Do share your views.

Regards.

Hotel Phoenicia is the best.

Just book a Room (difficult on wed-Fri. As saudi's flood manama on weekends).

Get the waiter to note the room numbers of girls.

Dial according to your choice of nationalities.

Regular knocks on the door by bunch of girls throughout the night.

BEST Place on Earth.

Lot of other places around this hotel where you can try Thai / Philippine / Chinese / Syrian / Turkish / French / Ukrainian / Uzbek / Russians / Moroccan / Iranian.

Keshtel
11-17-18, 09:29
Visited this spa in ironman area yesterday.

NB coupon 900 bucks. So same rate was offered at counter. Full on extras spa. Paid 1.5 k for BBJ and HJ. Somehow feel FS could available. Will try my luck next time.

Enjoy.

Keshtel.

Boomboom69
11-17-18, 13:03
Before few days went at Commercial place, Visited 4-5 times in last 1 years. Have been 2-3 CG and I have recommended to go with miss V she's Bangladeshi Muslim sexy figure, GFE.

Total Damage: 2.5 for 1 hour +200 room service.

Satisfied.

BigTitsLover
11-17-18, 14:29
Hi,

I am from Kolkata forum and am visiting Mumbai on 21st help for this girl with awesome boobs will be highly appreciated my pm service is there. Hope not to get disappointed. Please help a fellow traveler to your city.

Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean..

BigTitsLover
11-17-18, 14:34
Hi guys and specially big boobs lovers,

I am from kolkata forum and coming to Mumbai on 21st Nov. And will be there only for a night. Planning to stay at hotel Mirador hope its a girl friendly hotel if not then need suggestion for the same. Also guys any contact for girl with big boobs for night or st will be highly appreciated. Hope not go empty handed from Mumbai. Thanks in advance.

SpaSurf
11-17-18, 20:06
Hi,

Frankly I am very conservative and not into indies but your review on diwali with big boobs and pic lured me into asking for the contact. Yes I appreciate its your hard work and fully your decision to share, but if you can, then please do I will do my best to return, thanks.

Hello all!

Age- 28+..

Sameer2357
11-18-18, 01:02
Hi guys,

I am new to ISG. I do have some mongering experience only in Pune and Mumbai. I have been a silent reader on this forum. Would be sharing my experiences with you all guys and expect some help in return.

Love reading your FR's Boobsmaniac.

Smithkk
11-18-18, 02:37
Recently connected with Miss A (number ending 640. It's an UAE no.). She is a ex Femina miss India quarter finalist. Been a runner up in India's Top model. Has been cover girl for some top national magazines. She is dusky, 5. 10 tall, slim with great toned ass. Been in touch over a WhatsApp for a while. Planning to taste her soon. But needed some credible reviews. Has anyone tasted her?Sir please message the number if possible.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

SexKingKong
11-18-18, 06:11
Mirador is a business hotel and is not at all girl friendly. You have to pass reception to take lift and there is no way you can dodge the staffs from entrance to reception to lift. If it's not your business trip then book any OYO which is couple friendly and allows local ID. Lot of OYO in Mumbai are couple friendly but they don't allow local ID. So be careful while booking OYO.

SKK.

Hi guys and specially big boobs lovers,

I am from kolkata forum and coming to Mumbai on 21st Nov. And will be there only for a night. Planning to stay at hotel Mirador hope its a girl friendly hotel if not then need suggestion for the same. Also guys any contact for girl with big boobs for night or st will be highly appreciated. Hope not go empty handed from Mumbai. Thanks in advance.

Si6798
11-18-18, 07:56
Guys,

Had an opportunity to party privately with Romin yesterday with wonderful darlings whole night, and plan to keep that meet (private parties) feasible when time permits. It would be great to have a more like minded members for that.

We are professionals, over 45, fun loving but frugal. If you want to join a group like that PM me. Please don't request for contacts after seeing this message as that is not the purpose.

The intent is book a place with 4 to 5 friends, and party whole night till you get exhausted. If game for it, let me know.

Si.

Si6798
11-18-18, 08:00
Thanks Cactuss and BM. Decided not to go ahead with her. There are hidden gems available and the fun is hunting them out, and not in frying a dead fish.

Thanks.

Quite dark than edited pics and loose down there seems too much used, neither open for DFK.

2 k per shot could be enough..

SexGuy2799
11-18-18, 08:48
Have been noticing this shift in forum posts recently. Most of the newbies are posting FRs saying that they got the contacts from SPs. What happened to all the old seniors and their indies contacts?? The forum use to thrive on indie maal and that's why all of the older members used to flock here.

How come the forum has become so SP contact driven?? Seniors lets pivot back to indie stuff please.

Just a thought.

-Vik.

BoobsManiac
11-18-18, 09:43
Have been noticing this shift in forum posts recently. Most of the newbies are posting FRs saying that they got the contacts from SPs. What happened to all the old seniors and their indies contacts?? The forum use to thrive on indie maal and that's why all of the older members used to flock here.

How come the forum has become so SP contact driven?? Seniors lets pivot back to indie stuff please.

Just a thought.

-Vik.FYKI few old seniors were also SP's and pimps in the guise of mongers here LOL. Hahaha. No need to sympathize with them.

And believe me there is no harm in newbies trying SP girls because at-least they will have the chance to convert them into indies if they become regular with them.

I myself have converted many SP girls into my private indies and believe me the extra money which used to go to SP is now in my pocket.

Also in most cases after the SP girl turns into your indie, then if we do pay them a little more, they can give you anal and CIM also. Depends on the persona of an individual.

I would be happy if people find more and more contacts by themselves instead of depending on too much on seniors. It will lead to elimination of bad wolves among us who dupe innocent newbies and fellow mongers. So don't rant about newbies trying SP girls, enjoy the show!

BM.

BoobsManiac
11-18-18, 09:46
Before few days went at Commercial place, Visited 4-5 times in last 1 years. Have been 2-3 CG and I have recommended to go with miss V she's Bangladeshi Muslim sexy figure, GFE.

Total Damage: 2.5 for 1 hour +200 room service.

Satisfied.Great man! 2.5 k is a real steal deal but it can brought down to 2 k also. Good keep it up!

Toniab
11-18-18, 11:51
I am member of Delhi forum. Came here for a night. Any gud dance bar or club nearo Colaba. Really appreciate if anyone can help me.

CJT2012
11-18-18, 12:21
I am member of Delhi forum. Came here for a night. Any gud dance bar or club nearo Colaba. Really appreciate if anyone can help me.There is a vrandavan bar next to Bademiya restaurant on nowroji furdunji st (Leopold cafe Galli) have seen some women in this bar. You can try it out but it will be difficult to score with these women. You could also try topaz which is very famous, there are a few at Tardeo also (drum beat bar etc).

Seckeme
11-18-18, 13:27
Hi all,

I wanted to have an idea on any one tried any dance bar girl pick up.

I used to frequent one particular dance bar and the girls were really hot. Like if we one would see them outside you wouldn't mind having a relationship with them. So I befriended a senior manager and frequented then often. Set my eyes on couple of them and splurged a bit. Then asked the manager to get me their numbers, which he did.

One girl asked me to take her shopping at an expensive mall and said she will decide later.

One girl would always say that come tonight after duty she would take me home and ask me throw tonnes of money. Which I figured would not happened.

I asked them directly if they would engage in the negotiation and they said they are not that kinda girls.

Has anyone had any experience here. Please share.

MongerBaba
11-18-18, 14:28
Short and amazing FR. Super catch. Cheers.

Hello all!

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Blrmonger22
11-18-18, 14:45
The spa, Sunny in Spanish, Holy cow building 1, has opened a new spa, above the Mercedes showroom near ironman. Don't remember the name of the place but can connect to the holy cow place and they will guide you.

New spa, everything is fresh, including the birds. As they are new, they are slow to respond, but they do respond. The place is nice and fresh and well made.

Counter is 2 k, instead of 1.5 at the holy cow spot.Newbie to the scene here, inspired of course after a very nice trip to Thailand! Have been reading up on the thread and understood most things. Except what Holy cow area means. Can anyone help please? Sorry if it sounds extremely stupid. Just looking for MP recommendations around Andheri for BBBJ and maybe CIM. Have tried C&I and "U" spa in ironman area (hope I got the acronyms right: but haven't got what I liked yet.

Lalpitri
11-18-18, 17:07
Guys,

I'm visiting Mumbai from 24th to 26th. I will be grateful if you could guide me to a place near Navi Mumbai, kurla vashi, with chirpy girls. I like chatty good looking girls. Figure doesn't matter. Can you help me? Budget about 7-8 k per hour max.

Heisenberg101
11-18-18, 17:32
Man!

I had the exact same experience with another SP in Sakinaka.

Had mentioned it in one of my FRs.

I don't know why SPs cheat like this. It's an unpleasant experience for everyone involved.

Need some indie action now. Can't trust Any SP these days.

Hi Friends,

Since this guy was unknown and there was nothing on him in the forum, I was not sure but decided to take a chance anyway. Some times it is exciting to go in to unknown. If lucky can get good one also. Deal stuck for 4 k for 2 hrs /2 pops. He sent me pic & chics were really young & better than average. Chose on of them..

JackPack
11-18-18, 17:57
Dear all,

I am looking out for indie having own place in western suburbs. If there any option for any house wife, Aunty, that would be great. Good look and big boobs and her own place is preference

Please help.

Thanks.Requesting senior members to help on this. My PM is active. Please help.

AaravMetha
11-18-18, 18:58
Hi people,

Today was one of my best experiences with Nazia. Thanks to one fellow monger who shared her contact. She meets at Mumbai central at a nearby lodge. She is usually late and make you wait for at least half an hour as she leaves only when she is 100% sure that you are serious about meeting her. But worth the wait.

This is second time I met her in last 10 days. She is average looking (pics attached), but good figure and good boobs. Not too big not too small, but good lactating boobs. She will fill you up with her milk which will give you extra boost to perform better.

She is a complete [Non-English text deleted by Admin] types. She has absolutely no nakras and will do everything to please you. A complete GFE experience. You can do what you like.

Overall good fun.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 7.

Boobs- 7 + 1 for lactating boobs.

Figure- 7.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 8.

Damage - 3 k.

She is leaving Mumbai on 22-Nov. So try your luck before that if you can.

Cheers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Dressed
11-18-18, 18:59
Bro seems like a good find. Mind sharing her digits and I can reciprocate with some good indie contacts. Cheers.

Hello all!

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10 small as per BM standard.

Pussy 9/10 Tight, only access to her BF, my friend and me till now.

Ass- 8/10 good, looks shapely from behind.

Skin- 7.5/10 Wheatish Fair.

Service- 8.5/10.

Damage- 6 k for 3 hours.

BM.

AmpMax
11-18-18, 20:34
And believe me there is no harm in newbies trying SP girls because at-least they will have the chance to convert them into indies if they become regular with them.
I myself have converted .
BM.Am only confining my response to the Indy vs sp part of the discussion.

Am not sure where you guys draw the line, but to me, the line is the daily mileage on the odometer. So to me, a SP gal who deals directly still is a SP gal at a cheaper rate. An Indy to me is someone who does it a lot less frequently, and with a select few people, and probably has another income source. Basically lower risk of std at least.

Some of BMs great finds are real indies!

I have just met one such Indy, even she is borderline.

AMP gals, some of them at least, are closer to indies. Not the local or the foreign ones who bang democratically, but the more reticent NE gals.

Sameer2357
11-19-18, 00:41
Hello all!

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place..I would be more then thankful in return?

TejaIdharHai
11-19-18, 02:50
Go for Blue Nile. You'll get contact in JD.

Hi,

BoobsManiac
11-19-18, 03:59
Guys,

I'm visiting Mumbai from 24th to 26th. I will be grateful if you could guide me to a place near Navi Mumbai, kurla vashi, with chirpy girls. I like chatty good looking girls. Figure doesn't matter. Can you help me? Budget about 7-8 k per hour max.Your budget is 7-8 k per hour max? That's a bit high bro. You are an ideal bakra for the SP's and pimps.

BoobsManiac
11-19-18, 04:05
Friends,

Just for some general knowledge. On an average or as per your experience. Which nationality is preferred for the best experience in bed? Please share your preferences as per experience. To put mine I have had good time with Mongol, Thai and Iranian. Do share your views.

Regards.There is not straight forward answer to your question, no straight forward research report available anywhere which says that a certain nationality gives best experience in bed.

All are of them are humans with a pussy and so are we with a dick.

SyncPunch
11-19-18, 07:56
Decided to visit this spa on linking road on Sunday. It's located inside a dingy under construction building. The place is super cramped up. It almost seems like a 1 BHK has been converted into a spa. The place still is decently maintained and clean. The towels are while and clean and for shower you're given toiletries in bottles like in hotel instead of 5 rupees medimix soap or some liquid body wash in non-functional bottles.

All therapists are NEs and looking at the vibe of the place, I gave up on extras and decided to not even ask since it was my first visit. Therefore wore the shorts instead of being adventurous.

Was assigned cute looking therapist Ms. C. She must be around 25-26. The massage was good like it is with all NEs. After flipping, while she was doing legs, she started giggling out of nowhere. When I asked her what happened she asked if I am scared and why I have such a serious face. To which instead of rubbishing her thought I said because I am getting tickled and I am trying to control. Now the rest of the massage followed with she trying to tease me around my thighs and lower stomach and asking if I am getting tickled at all these places as well. All this while still staying in her boundaries of a good spa. I also didn't pop the question and decided to enjoy whatever she was doing.

The massage ended without any question or talks of extras but I see a potential to crack open this lock. Will visit a couple of more times and act like I get tickled and see if I can "tickle" her in return.

Shkb1023
11-19-18, 10:09
Jyoti aka Jayanti, bird from Vashi. Show her love, insert 2 fingers curled up, slow and then rapid strokes, her pussy will swell up and squirt. But got to show her love.

Best!

Has anybody experienced a girl squirting. It's been my fantasy for long. Please share contact if anybody knows a girl who can squirt.

Thanks,

TB.

HelloHardy
11-19-18, 11:58
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MaleGgigolo
11-19-18, 14:35
Visited the Said Spa today. Good Experience.

Too Miss A. For 60 minutes. Decent Massage. A little Fat in the wrong places. But good Girl, Good Attitude. Got FS for 3 K.

She would like to meet outside also. Said she lives alone.

MG.

JacobJose18
11-19-18, 14:39
How accommodating would St Regis be about wg/ escort? Any experience anyone? Or would it be advisable to look at another hotel?

LazeInPeace
11-19-18, 20:04
Called KandK andheri on Thursday.

Told me, knk is being renovated, so was asked to come to New branch opp. Kotak.

Was told Pooja and Rose were busy. Almost 15-20 girls to choose from. Told require good massage, was allotted Jaslin. Was a heavy body crushing panda from NE. Never seen a fat Maharashtrian like this before.

Big boob's, wide flat ASS. Is very friendly and willing to please. Not good with B2B.

Counter 1200 for 45 minutes.

Therapist quoted 2 k For FS.

Boob's 8/10.

Attitude 9/10.

B2B 5/10.

Marathi mixed Hindi.

Place makes one uncomfortable.

Focus is more on extras and not on massage.

BoobsManiac
11-20-18, 02:22
I would be more then thankful in return?Read carefully my report bro, she is a non-WG. Not like your everyday Elisha, Fiza, Momo or Komodo who are available round the clock.

She has a job and doesn't meet so often.

And I only share to those whom I have met in person. Sorry to disappoint.

GopalRao
11-20-18, 06:37
Hi all people,

Was in the city for a short quick visit and asked for help from fellow bros. I am thankful that they directed me at such short notice to different options and I decided to try one bubbly girl from Vashi.

She is from Vashi, stays with family and does this part time only. She doesn't have place and I called her to my hotel. She said she is only 20 years old and when I saw her pics she was really very young, a student, doing this for financial needs. The girl has cute looks, soft features and new to this. Being very new to game, she doesn't even know many positions and I had to teach her some actions. Overall pussy is very tight and she is fair and clean. Not open to much DFK, but she made up with no time watching attitude and boobs sucking. BJ was decent too. Overall a good time spent.

Face- 7/10.

Skin- 8 /10.

Figure- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10 still in growing stage and I am hopeful when I meet her next it will be bigger.

Pussy- 9/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 8 k for 2.

Tejash
11-20-18, 08:40
It all started with the unavailability of girls at Pune due to the heavy hand of LE spoiling whatever little scene this godforsaken city had. Masturbation did not help as it is no fun when you are not complementing it with regular sessions with the scores of ladies out there. At the end of the day you still want to nestle in the warmth of a woman's curves and forget everything in that few moments of bliss. The nadir arrived during a self shagging session in the comfort of my room* while skimming through the video of James Deen introducing Janice Griffiths to the world of porn (fun fact: Janice Griffiths is half Indian) , I saw a pigeon perched on my window sill with an expression of judging me. Worried about the fact that I will do a Tesla and start talking to the pigeon, I decided to carpe diem the shit of my miserable position..Hi,

Please PM me the number of Madam who provided you three hot girls and have lots of options.

Sameer942
11-20-18, 14:18
Your budget is 7-8 k per hour max? That's a bit high bro. You are an ideal bakra for the SP's and pimps.Buddy, why don't you share some budget indies or SPs.

JustFishing
11-20-18, 14:51
Looks like you have uncovered a good find. I look forward to reading about your adventures here.

Decided to visit this spa on linking road on Sunday. It's located inside a dingy under construction building. The place is super cramped up. It almost seems like a 1 BHK has been converted into a spa. The place still is decently maintained and clean. The towels are while and clean and for shower you're given toiletries in bottles like in hotel instead of 5 rupees medimix soap or some liquid body wash in non-functional bottles.

All therapists are NEs and looking at the vibe of the place, I gave up on extras and decided to not even ask since it was my first visit. Therefore wore the shorts instead of being adventurous.

Was assigned cute looking therapist Ms. C. She must be around 25-26. The massage was good like it is with all NEs. After flipping, while she was doing legs, she started giggling out of nowhere. When I asked her what happened she asked if I am scared and why I have such a serious face. To which instead of rubbishing her thought I said because I am getting tickled and I am trying to control. Now the rest of the massage followed with she trying to tease me around my thighs and lower stomach and asking if I am getting tickled at all these places as well. All this while still staying in her boundaries of a good spa. I also didn't pop the question and decided to enjoy whatever she was doing.

The massage ended without any question or talks of extras but I see a potential to crack open this lock. Will visit a couple of more times and act like I get tickled and see if I can "tickle" her in return.

JustFishing
11-20-18, 15:02
Visited SW spa today and was assigned a new therapist Miss A (Pari in English) for whom today was the first day. She had a cute face and looked slim (but was actually avg). Nothing special overall. All I could manage was some light kissing, top access and a HJ. Given my fortune at this spa, I would term this as a failure. Tip: 1. 5 K.

But at least it wasn't as bad as my experience on Friday. I was trying for this cute young spinner that another member had recommended at Swarg (translated to Hindi) Spa in MaBoy. Unfortunately, I had waited too long to follow up on this lead. When I called the spa, they seemed a bit confused about which therapist I wanted. Anyway, I got assigned a therapist by the same name and when I saw her I knew there was some mistake. This therapist was neither cute nor young nor a spinner. The massage itself was very confusing where she kept doing these light movements designed to tickle me. However when I asked for a bum massage she declined. Not to be deterred I asked for extras a while later only to be shot down again. Thus ended the visit as a complete failure. Tip: 200.

I have kept the name of the spa and location in code because I am hoping that extras are available at this spa. The location is super convenient and the counter is just 1 K for 60 minutes. Please PM me if you know how to get lucky at this spa.

HornyBoyForU
11-20-18, 16:00
Hey guys posted this on the Pune forum and posting it here also, would be glad if anyone could help.

Ssup Puneri Folks, hope everyone's doing great. Wanted a couple of favours from you guys. Visiting Pune on Thursday for a night and will be staying in Kharadi. If any kind soul can help out a bro with good spas around with a nice bum massage and decent extras the help would be much appreciated. This is the first favour for the day time and the second one is I'll be going out for drinks with the cousin of mine who stays in Pune and as you all know what happens after one downs a couple of drinks. Any SP or indie with their own place willing to accommodate me at late night would be a huge favour. And lastly I forgot I wanted one more favour that is where can I find some spicy and nice Misal Pav. It's my weakness. Hope to hear from you guys and anyone needs something in Mumbai I'll try my best to help you out. Thanks.

Bbana21
11-20-18, 21:48
Guys, I am not from Mumbai but wanted to know if you have any digits for any hosting or outcall Indie in and around Juhu / Andheri. Visiting end of month. Have also been looking at SA and finding some young ones and MILFs. Anyone has recommendations please from SA? Will share indies from Hyderabad if interested.

Sameer2357
11-20-18, 23:07
Read carefully my report bro, she is a non-WG. Not like your everyday Elisha, Fiza, Momo or Komodo who are available round the clock.

She has a job and doesn't meet so often.

And I only share to those whom I have met in person. Sorry to disappoint.It was nice to hear from you. I really appreciate and honour your mongering experience.

If you don't mind can we meet up for a glass of beer.

BoobsManiac
11-21-18, 02:19
Buddy, why don't you share some budget indies or SPs.I don't share with strangers. Only with people I know personally or have met them in person. Don't you read the forum or what? I have specified this a couple of times.

BangBanggo
11-21-18, 07:36
Got this connect to beautiful Marathi housewife wife via SP.

Pros:

Looks. Pretty, but the sari picture seems like 5 years old. The second picture is much new.

Boobs. C+, very soft. Very fun to play with. She had a baby so little lactating. Very small quantity milk coming out which one can try.

Body. Very smooth but of-course the stomach is with stretch marks of pregnancy.

Kissing. Yes.

Cons:

BBBJ. Average. Did not go deep. Just for a sake of doing. But at least she went as long as I want but then after some time it was boring.

Some Nakhara: Do not touch my hair and do not touch my pussy. Some reservations she had.

GFE -Cold. Very cold in final act. Was not enjoying at all. That made me became loose as I keep on stroking and started feeling tiered. Some more foreplay, hard again and no response. Finally ask her to finish me in Hand-job.

Overall.

Somehow feel not very good as seems like I was doing it just for money and zero enjoyment. Not very good feeling. Will not repeat.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K.

Dude3086
11-21-18, 08:15
Hi guys,

Anyone's been with miss the (princess / wonderwoman) from country spa lately? I know she had breast augmentation surgery few months back and was in some discomfort then hence breasts were kinda off limits. Any idea if everything is back to normal now and are breasts back in play? Anyone's been with her recently?

Smithkk
11-21-18, 09:08
Hi all people,

Was in the city for a short quick visit and asked for help from fellow bros. I am thankful that they directed me at such short notice to different options and I decided to try one bubbly girl from Vashi.

She is from Vashi, stays with family and does this part time only. She doesn't have place and I called her to my hotel. She said she is only 20 years old and when I saw her pics she was really very young, a student, doing this for financial needs. The girl has cute looks, soft features and new to this. Being very new to game, she doesn't even know many positions and I had to teach her some actions. Overall pussy is very tight and she is fair and clean. Not open to much DFK, but she made up with no time watching attitude and boobs sucking. BJ was decent too. Overall a good time spent..Hi bro,

Seems you had a good time with that chick.

Bro if you are ready to exchange I have good girls from mum.

I have one Aditi bapat too good. Full GFE.

Cheers.

Smithkk
11-21-18, 09:11

Pros:

Looks. Pretty, but the sari picture seems like 5 years old. The second picture is much new.

Boobs. C+, very soft. Very fun to play with. She had a baby so little lactating. Very small quantity milk coming out which one can try.

Kissing. Yes.

Cons:.Bro,

If you can send me her number or any links that will be great.

In turn I can give you some high profile college girls from well to do family.

Cheers.

CreateNinnov8
11-21-18, 12:28
Gopal,

You are lucky to have found her!

Hi all people,

She is from Vashi, stays with family and does this part time only. She doesn't have place and I called her to my hotel. She said she is only 20 years old and when I saw her pics she was really very young, a student, doing this for financial needs. The girl has cute looks, soft features and new to this. Being very new to game, she doesn't even know many positions and I had to teach her some actions. Overall pussy is very tight and she is fair and clean. Not open to much DFK, but she made up with no time watching attitude and boobs sucking. BJ was decent too. Overall a good time spent.

Face- 7/10.

Skin- 8 /10.

Figure- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10 still in growing stage and I am hopeful when I meet her next it will be bigger.

Pussy- 9/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 8 k for 2.

FantasizeMe
11-21-18, 16:02
Friends,

Regards.In my opinion, the best one in bed are Filipino and Czech girls. They are hot and wild. But it sometimes matters in which country you try them.

FantasizeMe
11-21-18, 16:42
I know this is not the right thread but just to help fellow mongers to get some lead. I am posting this here. Visited Shanghai in the last month for some work. Spend almost one whole week with a hectic schedule in daytime. As you know after crackdown lots of spas and saunas are not available. With the help of some ISG members got good leads there.

Day one.

Went to Judy's much-talked bar of Shanghai after 10 pm beauties started pouring in. A lot of viet's girls with hot bodies are on display. Selected one Viet maybe 20 or 22 hot and stunner. Decided 1500 for 2 shots and went to the hotel. Had a very nice time and a wonderful experience with her. First time I have tried a Viet girl and liked it.

Day Two.

As per samcan advise contacted Wenli and fixed a whole night for 3000. A good Chinese girl with a lot of energy and a very good soul. If anyone is really interested in longest BBBJ of their life, you should try her. She will not stop sucking you still you lose or say stop and the best part is Fire & Ice BBBJ. It was a thrilling experience to try her Fire & Ice BBBJ. I personally like very slippery and wet BBBJ and she was full on for it. In that night we did almost 3 times and in the morning while leaving I again asked her for long Fire & Ice BBBJ to finish and to my satisfaction, she didn't disappoint me.

Day Three.

Tried NLO girl for 2 shots. She was a little bit older than her pics. Very cooperative but her BBBJ was not as great as Wenli and I badly missed that. But overall experience was good.

Day four.

Nothing as I was dead tired to do anything.

Day Five.

My last day in Shanghai again I called Wenli and had a wonderful session with her. I will never forget her and have decided to meet her in my next visit may be for a threesome.

Day Six.

Headed to Yiwu that day as I was tired because of travelling called for incall massage which was available in a hotel. Though the message was average with local Chinese, though she doesn't understand a single word of English, it ended up with excellent B2 B.

Day Seven.

My Translator was with me and I asked for a service but she declined. But she gave me a very good young nice Chinese girl. Damages were 1000 for 2 shots and it was pure bliss.

Overall my experience in China was good.

BoobsManiac
11-21-18, 16:42

Pros:

Kissing. Yes.

Cons:Guess her motherhood has killed her sex drive!

Srinivasl234
11-21-18, 16:49
Guys, I am not from Mumbai but wanted to know if you have any digits for any hosting or outcall Indie in and around Juhu / Andheri. Visiting end of month. Have also been looking at SA and finding some young ones and MILFs. Anyone has recommendations please from SA? Will share indies from Hyderabad if interested.PM me your contact details will help you for sure.

PabloEscobaar
11-21-18, 16:50
In my opinion, the best one in bed are Filipino and Czech girls. They are hot and wild. But it sometimes matters in which country you try them.Have been trying Filipino for long time, you rightly said they are good in bed and they are very clean. Also Moroccan are good in bed. They give you BF experience again depends on individual mood.

Jas2469
11-21-18, 18:07
Atleast some people are willing to share without long list of terms and conditions. LOL!

PM me your contact details will help you for sure.

JackPack
11-21-18, 19:21
Hi bros,

Can you help me with any contact in Mira road of any Indie apart from Fiza and Nisha.

HawkEye7
11-21-18, 19:46
Hello Mumbai friends,

I'm coming to Mumbai for 2 days. Can any friend help me with some good spa contacts or indes? My stay is going to be near Bandra Kurla complex. I'm new to Mumbai, so I won't be able to share any contacts as of now. But if I get any, I'll definitely share. I went through few pages but I couldn't understand short forms much. Thank you in advance. Have a good time.

Bbana21
11-21-18, 23:55
PM sent to you. Thanks for help without preconditions!

PM me your contact details will help you for sure..

BoobsManiac
11-22-18, 03:04
Hi bro,

Cheers.Aditi Bapat is a skeleton, no meat, only bones, high damage, lots of nakhara.

Please avoid her sensible mongers

BoobsManiac
11-22-18, 06:27
Hello all!

Hope all have selected their best fuck friends for the coming cooler month!

Its been a long time since I had a proper threesome, so decided to try Kajal and her friend together at their humble invitation in Mira Road LOL.

Have written detailed FRs for both so won't put too much details but yes will attach their pics.

Also one of Kajal's another friend working in NCR will come in December and have already told Kajal about my plans.

Till then have fun boys.

The one in pink saree is Kajal Punjabi Kudi, other one her friend which I had separately.

BM.

Uday2018
11-22-18, 06:53
Hi guys,

Anyone's been with miss the (princess / wonderwoman) from country spa lately? I know she had breast augmentation surgery few months back and was in some discomfort then hence breasts were kinda off limits. Any idea if everything is back to normal now and are breasts back in play? Anyone's been with her recently?Took her a month back. Breasts were OK but service was very hurried. Not worth the money. Although she is very hot.

CoolGuy0476
11-22-18, 09:32
Guys. Does anyone know of a chemist in western or central suburbs who sell suhagra, penagra etc without prescription. Am meeting up with an old flame over the weekend and sure to have a marathon session. Any extra assistance for my libido will help!!

If not what would be the best alternative among the herbal ones which are available OTC.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

MyRulez
11-22-18, 09:36
Bro,

Use spray rather than tab. Spray can hold till 40/50 minutes. Depends on your stamina too. There are many spray available easily in chemist like stud. Ks. Climax. Spray 10/15 mins before deed & than wash. & than bang bang.

MyRulez.

Guys. Does anyone know of a chemist in western or central suburbs who sell suhagra, penagra etc without prescription. Am meeting up with an old flame over the weekend and sure to have a marathon session😉. Any extra assistance for my libido will help!!

If not what would be the best alternative among the herbal ones which are available OTC.

Vijayawada Guy
11-22-18, 09:50
Guys. Does anyone know of a chemist in western or central suburbs who sell suhagra, penagra etc without prescription. Am meeting up with an old flame over the weekend and sure to have a marathon session😉. Any extra assistance for my libido will help!!

Thanks in advance. Cheers.Please check your PM bro and reply.

JustFishing
11-22-18, 09:52

Thanks in advance. Cheers.Almost all chemists will give. Just be confident and if you get shut down, try the next place.

RuffMeUp
11-22-18, 12:01

Thanks in advance. Cheers.I think most of the small Medical stores (not the Wellness or such big names) will provide them OTC.

If suhagra is not available, you can ask for Vigora (available in 50 & 100 MG).

CreateNinnov8
11-22-18, 12:42
Just walk to any pharmacy not in posh locality (normally closer to a crowded residential area) and you should easily get it.

Like others have said, try 25 first and gradually increase to 50 and then 100.

Chris2901
11-22-18, 14:21
Not so long ago there was this lady named Priya aka Hemangi is that her reference?

Do you have her existing contact details?

Hey all boys!

Age- 30.

Skin- Fair and smooth.

Height- 5'7.

Figure- Medium..

Jaideep
11-22-18, 16:33
She has gone back to Thailand for vacation.

I had met her 2 months back and had a good time.

Hi guys,

Anyone's been with miss the (princess / wonderwoman) from country spa lately? I know she had breast augmentation surgery few months back and was in some discomfort then hence breasts were kinda off limits. Any idea if everything is back to normal now and are breasts back in play? Anyone's been with her recently?

Sameer2357
11-22-18, 18:06
Hello all!

Its been a long time since I had a proper threesome, so decided to try Kajal and her friend together at their humble invitation in Mira Road LOL.

Have written detailed FRs for both so won't put too much details but yes will attach their pics.

Also one of Kajal's another friend working in NCR will come in December and have already told Kajal about my plans.

Till then have fun boys.

The one in pink saree is Kajal Punjabi Kudi, other one her friend which I had separately.

BM.Would take tutions from you on How do you manage to get such beautiful females. Boss I am still wondering from where and how should start?

CoolGuy0476
11-22-18, 18:16
Thanks a lot all for the advice. On the forum as well as on OM. Truly appreciate. I'll definitely give feedback on what worked best for me. Cheers and keep frocking.

Dude3086
11-22-18, 18:43
Visited country spa, having booked miss s after reading quite good reports. She entered the room and as I imagined she looked really hot. Great face, great boobs and nice ass. One of the best looking girls in country spa for sure. After the formality of the customary massage, miss s asked me what I wanted. I said B2B. And everything went downhill from here. She looked so disappointed that I had chosen the B2B option. She kept trying to tempt me and convince me to go for FS. I said no because whenever I go to country spa I always chose B2B and generally girls give really good service. And if I honestly knew how miss s was going to behave for the next half hour I would have probably paid extra and gone for FS. In short, to say the least, the service of Miss s was awful. The worst I've experienced in country spa so far. She was least interested in the session. She just wanted me to cum ASAP so that she could leave. She didn't DFK well at all. Didn't work on my body. I wanted to go down on her and finger her and she refused.

For BJ she asked for 1 k more! I was so disappointed with everything because I had such high expectations. I'm sure for guys who are choosing the FS option miss s will be all excited and enthusiastic. But then she should be honest enough and only offer FS. Let the guy then decide whether he wants it or no. But taking 5 k for B2B and then doing this is pretty sad in my opinion. Don't think I'm ever going back to her after this pathetic experience.

MagicalBamboo
11-22-18, 19:04
Aditi Bapat is a skeleton, no meat, only bones, high damage, lots of nakhara.

Please avoid her sensible mongersTotally agree with BoobsManiac. Lots and lots of nakhra, not worth the time and money.

Avoid!

Smithkk
11-22-18, 19:10
Hello,

Guys required good HW numbers, damage is not an issue.

Cheers.

Dressed
11-22-18, 19:15
Been an active member of this forum for several years. Contributed and benefited from several friendship I have built with fellow senior mongers here. I was in-active for a few months on this forum not with mongering though. Resumed here and realised that the forum has many new members incl senior members. I am a firm believer of building a network for mutual benefits. I have been mongering with several indies from mid to high range over several years and can share with likeminded people. I would love to get to know any senior member who is equally active in mongering and has a good reference. I have nothing against new wannabes but have had bad experience where people have taken contacts without any exchange and also reference from women wasn't good. Pl pm me if you are a senior member, active monger, has good indie contacts of your own and enjoys good reference on your mongering history. Look forward to getting to know some of you. Cheers.

Joshua Dsouza
11-23-18, 01:05
Hi bro,

Cheers.You are taking the contact from MP forum and trading on this forum that's quite interesting.

PartBbbj
11-23-18, 01:50
Good adventure. Would want to take tips from you. By the way is your PM not activated as I am not able to send any messages to you.

Hello all!

Till then have fun boys.

BM.

BoobsManiac
11-23-18, 02:18
Not so long ago there was this lady named Priya aka Hemangi is that her reference?

Do you have her existing contact details?This is your first post and what are you asking? If you have any experience to share then do share. I didn't quite get what you are asking!

SexGuy2799
11-23-18, 02:45
Hey guys,

Long Weekend is almost here. Need contacts of some young college going ones. Help will be appreciated very much.

Pm is active plz

Thanks.

Vik.

SoberMongerer
11-23-18, 04:13
Hello Mumbai folks,

I would be visiting Mumbai on 28th and only for a day, would highly appreciate if any one of you help me with any SP or direct contacts.

For some seniors, I am unable to PM them directly don't know why.

Waiting to get a response.

Thanks in advance.

JustFishing
11-23-18, 05:57
Tablets like Suhagra are for getting hard (erectile dysfunction) while sprays like climax are for lasting longer (premature ejaculation). One can't substitute for the other AFAIK.

Bro,

Use spray rather than tab. Spray can hold till 40/50 minutes. Depends on your stamina too. There are many spray available easily in chemist like stud. Ks. Climax. Spray 10/15 mins before deed & than wash. & than bang bang.

MyRulez.

Rahul2030
11-23-18, 06:07
Guys,

Any update on RR Spa che and Wor branch? Is it safe to go?

Seckeme
11-23-18, 07:44
For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?Hi,

Can you PM me the details please.

I would give it a shot and let you know.

JBaths
11-23-18, 10:19
Any chemist, is ready to sell it as many generic are available. Just avoid chains chemists stores.

RajivJ
11-23-18, 12:04
Request if someone can share details of some SP in Congress house. Also can we see dance like sonagachi in ch.

MagicalBamboo
11-23-18, 12:51
Hi friends,

Looking for high end contact of aspiring models, AH's others for tomorrow.

Let me know if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks.

MB.

SexSeeker69
11-23-18, 13:46
Was in Mumbai recently, and typically what happens while visiting on business, one is short on time to experiment and explore. So I usually end up going to places where I have had a decent experience earlier, rather than experimenting and ending up wasting that just one free evening. So this time it was Cindy again. Experience was good as usual. VFM and satisfying. She opened up and talked about herself, which made it a bit more intimate.

But variety is the spice of life, and so, even though I have had good times with her, I am not really in the mood to repeat her. Would appreciate pointers from Mumbai friends for indi's with place.

Dennis Thomas
11-23-18, 14:37
Tablets like Suhagra are for getting hard (erectile dysfunction) while sprays like climax are for lasting longer (premature ejaculation). One can't substitute for the other AFAIK.JF is right.

Sidenafil Citrate is for getting hard (to treat erectile dysfunction).

Dapoxetine is for lasting longer (to treat premature ejaculation).

You get a combination of these chemicals as well eg: Suhagra Force 50 etc.

Sprays & Gels contain Lidocaine which numbs / reduce sensation of muscle tissues just like local anesthetic hence delay ejaculation.

Also read that with Redbull, Alcohol etc. These pills can be very lethal and can cost one's life.

Please consult a certified medical practitioner for advise & dosages before trying them.

BoobsManiac
11-24-18, 02:19
You are taking the contact from MP forum and trading on this forum that's quite interesting.LOL, guess some habits are genetic in nature hahaha, passed on by the great legend Big be of Mumbai to his supporters, I. E trading contacts.