PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

NoBond
11-24-18, 04:53
My main activity is in Europe mainly due to poor and unreliable services back home. Have been cheated by SPs so often that I almost have stopped it in India. I am thinking of giving a one more try. If anyone can share a reliable contact (SP or Indi), I would appreciate it much and try to reciprocate in whatever capabilities I can. A "high end" market is what normally I indulge in (though I do understand that its very subjective).

Panvel1
11-24-18, 08:41
JF is right.

Sidenafil Citrate is for getting hard (to treat erectile dysfunction).

Dapoxetine is for lasting longer (to treat premature ejaculation).

You get a combination of these chemicals as well eg: Suhagra Force 50 etc.

Sprays & Gels contain Lidocaine which numbs / reduce sensation of muscle tissues just like local anesthetic hence delay ejaculation.

Also read that with Redbull, Alcohol etc. These pills can be very lethal and can cost one's life.

Please consult a certified medical practitioner for advise & dosages before trying them.These drugs are dangerous. Do use with care especially in people who have heart trouble.

PartBbbj
11-24-18, 08:54
BoobsManiac, [Non-English text deleted by Admin] but it's not showing active.

Good adventure. Would want to take tips from you. By the way is your PM not activated as I am not able to send any messages to you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #4582
11-24-18, 09:12
In the city for a couple of days. Would really appreciate some good indie contacts. Can reciprocate with contacts in Pune, Delhi and Bangalore. Let me know please.

TejaIdharHai
11-24-18, 10:23
Dude none of them are on offer.

Most of them have been trending on Delhi Locanto for quite some time. Also, one is some Instagram girl called Ankita.

Beware if the SP is not tried and tested.

For 5 k 2 pops. Anyone has met them?

Smithkk
11-24-18, 12:06
You are taking the contact from MP forum and trading on this forum that's quite interesting.Bro,

Nothing like this.

I usually do not stay in India and a silent watcher.

Panvel1
11-24-18, 14:50
Jyoti aka Jayanti, bird from Vashi. Show her love, insert 2 fingers curled up, slow and then rapid strokes, her pussy will swell up and squirt. But got to show her love.

Best!Could you please share her digits. She seems close to me. Thanks a lot.

DaarkHorse
11-24-18, 20:47
I had visited two MP last week.

1. U and Spa GB Road Thane.

Good Ambience in posh building. Min Counter charge: 2000/ Attached bathroom. Asked for cooperative one.

Miss Pride. She was on bulky side, Age around 28-30, big assets, good in communication, took charge and started gently rubbing back by nails. Demanded 5 K for FS, offered 3 and suddenly she turned to professional therapist, slowly started giving hints again and settled at 4. Was moaning but that was pure acting. Still can try once if you do not have problem with bulky body. Only for extras (FS / BJ) with good attempt from her side.

Attitude: 8/10.

Figure: 5/10 (Bulky).

Asset: 9/10.

Skills: 7/10.

Deed: 8/10.

Paid 1000 extra. Could have ready for 3 K.

2. Visited K&K darkness area, Renovation work was going on. Some person at MP contacted Miss P and asked me to go Samundar spa near Metro station. It is residential building. Miss P was busy so I selected a face among rest. Counter: 2 K. She is also Miss P (worship) alias P from Samundar staff, from Assam, age 25-27. She was demanding a lot for extra, especially insisting for repay counter fee for extras. It was shocking, so decided for HJ only. Her performance is more than worth for 500 rupees.

Attitude: 8/10.

Figure: 6/10.

Asset: 8/10.

Skills: 8/10.

Deed (HJ):8/10.

This is from my side. Will visit Miss P (K&K) and others next time.

Any other VFM MP girl / Indie contact is welcomed.

In search of quality.

DaarkHorse.

SoberMongerer
11-25-18, 06:04
Hello mongers,

Can anyone be a little generous and share a good contact with me as a I would be only for a day in Mumbai (bkc area). I am trying hard to get but didn't get any success.

I thought Mumbai is generous but I didn't see such thing.

Still waiting to get help from members.

Thanks in advance.

Dude3086
11-25-18, 11:25
Hi,

I have a query regarding country spa. So whenever I've been to country spa so far I've always booked 60 min massage. And irrespective of the girl, I've always had massage for 60 min followed by service for next 30 min. My question is how is the time division in a 90 min appointment? Is the massage time still only 30 min and the service time 60 min or vice versa or is it 45 min followed by 45 min?

VasuBoy909
11-25-18, 15:19
Hi,

I am planning to visit Mumbai in the coming week, for no reason other than to spend some time with a nice indie and get Johnny some long pending action. I am hoping some of you kind senior members could share with me Cindy's contact, as I've read a lot about her on the Mumbai forum. I will book a place near the station for a night of I can fix the date with her soon. I'm running a tight budget and honestly think Cindy would be my best bet. I've never visited an indie before, and even though I've read through the advice on the forum, I would appreciate any pointers and tips. I might not have anything worthwhile to reciprocate with ATM, but I will not forget the favour.

PM is active, hoping for some kind souls to help me out.

Rairao
11-25-18, 18:14
Hello Mumbaikers / Mongers,

Give me the contact of the most expensive mongering you have done as yet in this mega city & which you think gets at least 6 on 10. I am in the mood to splurge.

I am there tomorrow.

BoobsManiac
11-26-18, 01:41
Bro,

Nothing like this.

I usually do not stay in India and a silent watcher.Share your experiences here rather than trading. Some of the folks here don't believe in trading and so don't do that. As far as Aditi Bapat is concerned, the entire forum is aware of her, nobody would trade that with you.

BoobsManiac
11-26-18, 01:42

Give me the contact of the most expensive mongering you have done as yet in this mega city & which you think gets at least 6 on 10. I am in the mood to splurge.

I am there tomorrow.You are in the mood to spend and you need a 6 on 10. Really. Why don't you go for 10 for 10?

RuffMeUp
11-26-18, 11:00
Hello all once again!

This festive season has been a memorable one. What started out as a challenge given by me to my SP that if you give me VFM options so that I can take my eyes of indies for some days and enjoy SP's birds was accepted with full responsibility and I am glad that SP has proved that some SP in Mumbai really can make you happy. Also I have to break this myth that SP birds are not good, sometimes they are better than indies. For full 5 days or so, the SP birds have made my dick harder and harder each passing day.

Now coming to the assignment given to SP, yes you heard it right, I gave him an assignment and he gave me another VFM bird.

This time the food was a really horny one. The SP had already told her that the client is a BoobsManiac LOL and the girl was all ready for my assault.

Coming to the girl, she was wearing a black top with thin straps and her white bra was visible already. The SP rang my doorbell and when I opened the door, my pizza was delivered LOL. The SP winked at me and said enjoy and told to give feedback afterwards. Door closed and action began.

Age- 26.

Face- 8/10 horny like.

Figure 8.5 / 10, narrow waist, good height, bubbly ass, excellent shape of boobs.

Pussy 8/10, tight..After reading this FR, when my SP shared the pics of this lady, I decided to take the plunge.

It was last Friday, reached SP's place. Now this is my regular SP and normally I ask him to share original pics of the girl before plunging in and not the edited pics.

But going by this FR, this time I made a huge mistake.

Now coming to the girl:

Face: If she was looking horny, I'd say, Rakhi Sawant is a real sexbomb! After seeing her, you'd think you had taken your maid servant even if she was 35 years old.

Complexion: Extremely dark.

Looks: Can't even think of rating it.

Attitude: She would not allow even a smack on her lips, forget about DFK.

Going a little down, boobs: Hey BM, you should atleast think about other mongers. You seem to have removed your lifetime frustration on her poor boobs! Her excellent boobs have turned into two sand-filled bags. And know what? Your lovebites, which obviously were not visible now, seem to have become her lifetime possession. She won't allow me to even take my face towards them, forget allowing me to suck them!

Now if I would go further down; her flat tummy has grown. Boy, BM, are you going to be her kid's father soon? Just call her up and ask her if you got her digits.

And for the pussy; well, anyone here who can't stand smell at a fish market? Don't even try to go any further down her belly button if you want to survive. Yes, that is going to be suicidal for you.

Now with so many negatives, Johnny was disappointed and was not willing to reciprocate. So I asked her to be a little kind and wake him up. To which she reluctantly held him by his neck and started shaking him as if she wanted to choke him to death. I stopped her there and then and since nothing was turning out well, left without action.

Wasted: 1.5 Hours of travel from office to SP's place in North western suburb.

Plus: 2 K for doing nothing.

P.S: Guys, please be honest about your posts. I may not complain about the serice as it's quite possible that the same girl may show different attitude towards different clients or as per her mood, but atleast be honest about their appearance. Are we here to eulogies these SW and SPs? Or are we here to be honest in our FRs to help our friends here?

JacobJose18
11-26-18, 17:32
How is the Russian / CIS / imported scene in Mumbai? Any reliable SP/ indies?

Member #4745
11-26-18, 17:45
Recently visited the SW spa and took A l, an NE girl. She kept teasing me but refused anything like B2B etc. Only HJ on offer.

Who's Ms M, Ms. K or any good recommendations there?

Also where's Country spa in Holy Cow. Couldn't find it.

FantasizeMe
11-26-18, 17:50
Hi,

I have a query regarding country spa. So whenever I've been to country spa so far I've always booked 60 min massage. And irrespective of the girl, I've always had massage for 60 min followed by service for next 30 min. My question is how is the time division in a 90 min appointment? Is the massage time still only 30 min and the service time 60 min or vice versa or is it 45 min followed by 45 min?Bro, you can start directly service, without any massage. It depends on your charm and mood of the girl. But trust me most of the time you will be successful for full-time service.

YourDevilBoy
11-26-18, 19:06
Call for appointment was attended by a lady. I was a bit skeptical it being a Sunday whether there will be slots free. Charges she quoted was 2400 with 20% disc told her that saw in net there is 50 percent disc. She told you please come we will adjust*.

Spa is located in the 2nd floor of a residential apartment. Counter lady is a 30 plus localitie. She cleverly manipulated the offer for 50 percent off as buy or get one. So pay 2400 now and next one will be free. Or else she can give a session for 1500.

I keenly asked about the packages as I thought I and she told 10 massages for 10 k. I told will decide after the session expecting that will get a good Thai with this offer.

Ambience was OK. Not bad. One big bed room converted to two by wooden partition so one part has the advantage of attached wash.

Saw an avg looking Thai chicks in the lobby so was waiting with a lot of expectation when a aunty abv 40 yrs entered. She was so big that she was finding it hard to position herself between the wall and the COT. With no doubts in my mind I asked her that I need a change of therapist although I knew it would be hard for her. But she replied* back that* it's her* turn and she will only do. I can't change and I can't choose therapist. And they all work "professionally".

I was so disappointed. Luck has never favoured me in Mumbai. Some how went through a very average massage session.

Came out and told the counter lady that I asked for a change of therapist which is allowed every where and you should also be a bit flexible.

She was like it's a family spa. We don't allow clients to choose therapists. Those who like here only need to come here.

Paid the money and Said good bye*.

Damage 1500 rs.

WIR No.

YourJoy
11-26-18, 20:08
Bro, you can start directly service, without any massage. It depends on your charm and mood of the girl. But trust me most of the time you will be successful for full-time service.Can you guide little more hint, I'm new to Mumbai.

Rairao
11-26-18, 21:14
You are in the mood to spend and you need a 6 on 10. Really. Why don't you go for 10 for 10?Your 10 on 10 could be my 6 on 10 and vice versa. (Your Sunny Leone could be my Rakhi Sawant Price, rating and remarks add up to something for a judgmental csll.

SamyBhagWat
11-26-18, 21:23
Hello fellow mongers,

I want to share 2 awesome babes whom I can bet are rare finds and would really love to share the contacts with few gentleman who have been helping me and this forum.

To start, I don't have pics of any of the babe as I never keep any pic for more than 2 minutes with me.

Rashmi: the true PSE bong dusky babe (no anal though).

Face: 7/10, body: 8/10, she is a fun company along with fun sex.

Damage: 12 k for 2-3 pops (not a time watcher).

Usp: good PSE (No anal).

Minus: talks too much.

Dana: Russian MILF GFE.

Face: 9/10, body: 8/10 silky skin, awesome body smell.

Damage: 20 k full night (treat her well, she will be with you for whole day).

Usp: if you treat her well, she will give excellent company. You can take her with you for dinner / dance making everyone jealous around you. Pure GFE. She just enjoys sex. She is part of this because she loves sex as you will see have orgasm with you. This is one of the rare experiences I had. She stays with you like GF if you treat her well with good food and drinks. Trust me I have seen people around me getting jealous. No one will guess that she is a professional.

Minus: she drinks more than a man so you have to keep your wallet heavy to treat her but its worth it. Trust me.

Happy mongering.

Love,

Samy.

BoobsManiac
11-27-18, 01:40
Your 10 on 10 could be my 6 on 10 and vice versa. (Your Sunny Leone could be my Rakhi Sawant Price, rating and remarks add up to something for a judgmental csll.LOL, neither I am interested in Sunny leone, nor in Rakhi Sawant. When have I given you the opportunity to compare your and mine ratings? Hahahaha.

Go ahead, we are waiting to see 6 on 10 and the value for your money. By the way what's your upper limit? In crores? Don't post a picture less FR please.

Those who post FRs without any pic are always in my ignore list.

BoobsManiac
11-27-18, 01:41
How is the Russian / CIS / imported scene in Mumbai? Any reliable SP/ indies?Not very good, I call it worst. Better head to Delhi or Bangalore.

JacobJose18
11-27-18, 02:05
Hello fellow mongers,

I want to share 2 awesome babes whom I can bet are rare finds and would really love to share the contacts with few gentleman who have been helping me and this forum.

To start, I don't have pics of any of the babe as I never keep any pic for more than 2 minutes with me.

Damage: 12 k for 2-3 pops (not a time watcher).Could you please PM digits of these gems.

BoobsManiac
11-27-18, 04:06
Ate this food last Sunday.

Age- 25-30.

Boobs- 34.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.5.

BM.

DudeSharma
11-27-18, 04:56
For last few months I am reading BM reviews and cursing myself as I was not able to get such gems.

But it was last Friday, I realised what is the quality of girls he is taking and how cooperative they are.

I too took the girl at SP on Friday for 2.5 k and did nothing. Looks are bad, BJ with teeth, smells bad everywhere. She didn't allow me to suck her nipples.

After some more mood off, left without session.

Now understood the enjoying moments of BM.

After reading this FR, when my SP shared the pics of this lady, I decided to take the plunge.

It was last Friday, reached SP's place. Now this is my regular SP and normally I ask him to share original pics of the girl before plunging in and not the edited pics.

Now coming to the girl:

Face: If she was looking horny, I'd say, Rakhi Sawant is a real sexbomb! After seeing her, you'd think you had taken your maid servant even if she was 35 years old.

JustFishing
11-27-18, 06:33
I had the same experience with Miss Christopher as you did with this girl. After reading two rave FRs by BM on ISG, I met her and found that her looks were seriously sub par, and to top it all she had saggy tits, big belly and a pussy with some white goo flowing out. Clearly, BM has a different rating scale (starting from 6 on 10) for girls that he gets from his SP friends, and for girls who he has not tried yet (that starts at -5 on 10).

There are only two explanations. One that he is deliberately marketing and promoting girls that are through SPs that he knows, which makes his accusations against others in the forum, like his arch nemesis Big be, all the more ironic.

Or the more charitable explanation that like his name suggests, all he cares about are big tits regardless of their ability to support themselves. That looks, body and pussy are secondary. I am feeling charitable and so choose to believe the latter. Hence, I adjust all his ratings with the appropriate BM correction.

After reading this FR, when my SP shared the pics of this lady, I decided to take the plunge.

Now coming to the girl:

BoobLover80
11-27-18, 06:36
Hello fellow bros,

Anyone willing to do me a favor by helping out with some new good indis on the block?

Previously had Elisha, Anna, Nisha, Angel, Lucy, Asma, Gracy etc. The much talked about ones.

Need to try some new fresh stuff.

Anyone to help out a bro?

Nvmsdel
11-27-18, 07:53
Hi bro!

Your inbox is full. I am unable to reply to your pm.

Call for appointment was attended by a lady. I was a bit skeptical it being a Sunday whether there will be slots free. Charges she quoted was 2400 with 20% disc told her that saw in net there is 50 percent disc. She told you please come we will adjust*.

Spa is located in the 2nd floor of a residential apartment. Counter lady is a 30 plus localitie. She cleverly manipulated the offer for 50 percent off as buy or get one. So pay 2400 now and next one will be free. Or else she can give a session for 1500.

I keenly asked about the packages as I thought I and she told 10 massages for 10 k. I told will decide after the session expecting that will get a good Thai with this offer.

Ambience was OK. Not bad. One big bed room converted to two by wooden partition so one part has the advantage of attached wash.

Saw an avg looking Thai chicks in the lobby so was waiting with a lot of expectation when a aunty abv 40 yrs entered. She was so big that she was finding it hard to position herself between the wall and the COT. With no doubts in my mind I asked her that I need a change of therapist although I knew it would be hard for her. But she replied* back that* it's her* turn and she will only do. I can't change and I can't choose therapist. And they all work "professionally".

I was so disappointed. Luck has never favoured me in Mumbai. Some how went through a very average massage session.

Came out and told the counter lady that I asked for a change of therapist which is allowed every where and you should also be a bit flexible.

She was like it's a family spa. We don't allow clients to choose therapists. Those who like here only need to come here.

Paid the money and Said good bye*.

Damage 1500 rs.

WIR No.

Burrah
11-27-18, 08:11
Hi seniors,

Could any one help me with contacts for an inde offering anal?

Thanks.

RDM87
11-27-18, 08:17
Aditi Bapat is a skeleton, no meat, only bones, high damage, lots of nakhara.

Please avoid her sensible mongersI think I was the first one to have bapat and her friend for 4 k together. It was a deal for 4 k for 3 some. I passed on the number in our bbm group and then their demand picked up.

ChoduMadan
11-27-18, 08:42

I am there tomorrow.Have done a model for 75 K per night, absolutely unbelievable.

Shahiste72
11-27-18, 10:04
Hello fellow mongers,

Usp: good PSE (No anal)..Nice FR. One can not send you a message here. Are you on sister forum too?

Panvel1
11-27-18, 14:37
Have done a model for 75 K per night, absolutely unbelievable.I've done an aspiring starlet and model for 65 k night at Lalit Mahal but was disappointed.

BoobsManiac
11-27-18, 15:43
For last few months I am reading BM reviews and cursing myself as I was not able to get such gems.

But it was last Friday, I realised what is the quality of girls he is taking and how cooperative they are.

I too took the girl at SP on Friday for 2.5 k and did nothing. Looks are bad, BJ with teeth, smells bad everywhere. She didn't allow me to suck her nipples.

Now understood the enjoying moments of BM.Neither I have given you an invitation to try her, nor I have recommended to you, and neither I know she came through which SP you tried.

Also I haven't shared my SP digits with you or anyone else for that matter.

If you feel its not good for you, it doesn't mean it wasn't good for me. You are free to post your experience.

If I had sent you a PM specifically, then you accuse me, but in the case if I haven't sent you any info, you shouldn't bark.

Also I would be happy if you could attach the girls pic which you tried also, a full pic maybe rather than shouting without any reason.

And additionally, I must tell you that in Mumbai, the SP's use a same girls pic and have many girls in their disposal who exactly look the same, via make up and all.

So you can shout only if I have given you the SP digits of my known provider who sends the birds in home, whereas you tried in your SP's den.

Better be clear on that aspect. My SP and your SP is different. Next time shout only if you receive any help from me in PM, but without that please refrain!

Vinay1972
11-27-18, 16:00
Hi all people,

Was in the city for a short quick visit and asked for help from fellow bros. I am thankful that they directed me at such short notice to different options and I decided to try one bubbly girl from Vashi.

She is from Vashi, stays with family and does this part time only. She doesn't have place and I called her to my hotel. She said she is only 20 years old and when I saw her pics she was really very young, a student, doing this for financial needs. The girl has cute looks, soft features and new to this. Being very new to game, she doesn't even know many positions and I had to teach her some actions. Overall pussy is very tight and she is fair and clean. Not open to much DFK, but she made up with no time watching attitude and boobs sucking. BJ was decent too. Overall a good time spent.

Damage- 8 k for 2.Looks like a good time spent. Please message me the number PM is active. Thank s.

Smithkk
11-27-18, 16:04
Share your experiences here rather than trading. Some of the folks here don't believe in trading and so don't do that. As far as Aditi Bapat is concerned, the entire forum is aware of her, nobody would trade that with you.Boss,

See I am not Trading with anyone here.

As far as experience is concerned as I said earlier I usually stays out of India.

Tester
11-27-18, 16:50
Very nice explanation. The way girls are glorified and made to look attractive to new members indicates a marketing gimmick. I have already blocked the SP / SP agent.

Cheers!!

I had the same experience with Miss Christopher as you did with this girl. After reading two rave FRs by BM on ISG, I met her and found that her looks were seriously sub par, and to top it all she had saggy tits, big belly and a pussy with some white goo flowing out. Clearly, BM has a different rating scale (starting from 6 on 10) for girls that he gets from his SP friends, and for girls who he has not tried yet (that starts at -5 on 10).

There are only two explanations. One that he is deliberately marketing and promoting girls that are through SPs that he knows, which makes his accusations against others in the forum, like his arch nemesis Big be, all the more ironic.

Or the more charitable explanation that like his name suggests, all he cares about are big tits regardless of their ability to support themselves. That looks, body and pussy are secondary. I am feeling charitable and so choose to believe the latter. Hence, I adjust all his ratings with the appropriate BM correction.

Tester
11-27-18, 17:04
Arrogant people deserve to be ignored. Ignore the FRs. Ignore the high handed bullshit. Ignore SP agency.

Now understood the enjoying moments of BM.

FantasizeMe
11-27-18, 17:19
Can you guide little more hint, I'm new to Mumbai.Check your PM Bro.

Lalpitri
11-27-18, 17:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

NiceGuuy
11-27-18, 19:07
I have been silent reader of this forum. Activated membership last week. Penning down last month FR.

I have been visiting NL for last 5 years and had few regulars there. I almost exhausted all stock at 1 b1. It was Sunday and I was there around 5 pm.

My regular was on her way so waited for 30 minutes. She arrived around 5:30. Another 10 minutes to change the sari. She was MILF and know for hard service. We started deed with lot of DFK followed by boob sucking, missionary and ended in WOT. I was totally satisfied. We still had 15 minutes before chotu can knock doors. She gave nice massage. Came out of den happily.

Look 6/10-Not a great looker.

Asset -7/10.

Service- 8/10.

VFM- 8/10.

Damage- 2500+200.

Her name- Bollywood actress in movie Ankhein / eyes.

(First FR- I don't know if I can write name openly, hence code worded).

Qswdefrg12
11-27-18, 20:33
Hello,

Kindly share details on service bars in Mumbai. Remember reading a few FR's earlier which mentioned the opportunity to fondle and make out with girls in SB's.

Would love to try out.

Thanks!

-Qs.

MagicalBamboo
11-27-18, 21:43
I think I was the first one to have bapat and her friend for 4 k together. It was a deal for 4 k for 3 some. I passed on the number in our bbm group and then their demand picked up.She asks for 20 k now.

She, her cousin and friends all the same no boobs tiny ass and greedy.

BoobsManiac
11-28-18, 02:17
She asks for 20 k now.

She, her cousin and friends all the same no boobs tiny ass and greedy.Wow that's some news!! 20 k skeleton! Her cousin also! She seems to drag her entire kiddo gang into it.

GopalRao
11-28-18, 06:03
Ate this food last Sunday.

Age- 25-30.

Boobs- 34.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- 7.

Ass- 8.

Service- 8.5.

BM.How much were the damages sir?

RuffMeUp
11-28-18, 06:23
Neither I have given you an invitation to try her, nor I have recommended to you, and neither I know she came through which SP you tried.

If you feel its not good for you, it doesn't mean it wasn't good for me. You are free to post your experience.

If I had sent you a PM specifically, then you accuse me, but in the case if I haven't sent you any info, you shouldn't bark.

Also I would be happy if you could attach the girls pic which you tried also, a full pic maybe rather than shouting without any reason.

And additionally, I must tell you that in Mumbai, the SP's use a same girls pic and have many girls in their disposal who exactly look the same, via make up and all.

So you can shout only if I have given you the SP digits of my known provider who sends the birds in home, whereas you tried in your SP's den.You can check & compare the pics now.

Other unfortunate members can confirm if they met the same girl. SP's name starts with 'D'.

DudeSharma
11-28-18, 09:41
[Deleted by Admin]

All the time you are"barking" at some other member for suggesting Elisha, but when people critisize your FR, they are wrong.

Neither I have given you an invitation to try her, nor I have recommended to you, and neither I know she came through which SP you tried.

Also I would be happy if you could attach the girls pic which you tried also, a full pic maybe rather than shouting without any reason.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MumbaiFun1
11-28-18, 11:17
MS A is mid to late 40's, she is nice wheatish complexion, very stylish in dressing, make up and sunglass. Always with the cam recording wherever she goes, you will get the updates in social media. If you want a size 10 stick insect you are in the wrong place. She is curvy with medium breasts, no tum and bum and fantastic responsive nipples. Shaved pussy. She dressed in a short dress which I hadn't requested but she looked lovely. I told her "you won't be keeping it on long anyway!" Lots of DFK, oral without, RO, full sex (covered) Cum on her tits, rimming.

She makes it plain CIM is not an option but OWO is fine once she cleans you with a wet wipe.

Comms beforehand were great. Email and texts to arrange. We moved straight on to DFK before undressing. I helped her off with the dress and she stood there in red bra and knickers These came off pretty quickly and we stood kissing hungrily and I sucked on her fantastic nipples while she gently wanked me to attention.

Onto the bed and she cleaned my tool with a wet wipe but explained why. She made it no big issue for me. She then proceeded to give me wonderful oral while turning her body so I could play with those fantastic breasts and also begin fingering her shaven pussy. She quickly became wet and was obviously as aroused as I was.

For the next hour, she licked my cock and balls till I nearly cum from that alone. She is happy to take tongue and gentle fingering. She provided rimming as well and lets you know how much she is enjoying it.

We eventually moved on to full covered sex so after 20-25 minutes of fucking in mish, doggy I knew it was time to shoot my load. I stood at the side of the bed and came over her beautiful tits.

We both cleaned up and then lay there chatting like old friends interspersed with lots more DFK, nipple sucking, pussy rubbing. It was all so lovely, natural and horny.

She made me feel like the most desirable man in the world. Which I'm obviously not! I had a great time for one shot.

Basically I took her for night meet and she had alchol and fucked only one time which I am not satisfied. I expect atleast 3 times in the whole meet. I feel she is lazy and fond of make up, dressing and cam selfies.

The meet was ok ok not much satified.

Damage 18 K for night.

Joassy
11-28-18, 12:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MumbaiFun1
11-28-18, 13:37
25 k is really high man. What is said is correct. We can go to NL and fuck 6 chicas for continuous 6 days. And we will get better service there. I would pay more than that if it is disha patni LOLzzzz.Just found some time today, would like to reply to HornyDharam, Dude it is just a Preference by Choice. Will explain to you with an example, hope you can get what I mean by preference.

If you travel by Flight / train there is Premium and Economy seats available in it. It is our choice to get the Premium or Economy seat in the same flight / train for the same destination.

In fact as you said correctly, if you take an economy seat then you can travel 5/6 times in comparison to the premium / first class seat. You can find this example everywhere in this world.

So if you prefer an economy seat which is good for you, you can get it. There is no complain about it. Hope you got it what I mean. It is just a CHOICE which we prefer and it is suitable for that time of need.

Always Premium has a cost attached to it, it our Choice dude. Thanks for understanding.

Jpdixx
11-28-18, 15:56
Yet again country disappointed in providing an appointment (makes me wonder how long before do you have to anticipate an urge? So, landed up at the poor cousin just a few metres away opp the bank.

Had tried A last time so passed her on to an accompanying friend and I settled for Queen V.

Nothing much to report about the encounter. Regular rub followed by wham bam thank you mam.

Damages. Same as country (maybe I made a mistake in disclosing I am a regular there).

I am getting bored of the 2 monkey cousins.

Any new recommendations from you'll?

BoobsManiac
11-28-18, 16:14
How much were the damages sir?Quoted 7 k, negotiated to 6 k.

RajDesai69
11-28-18, 16:53
Hey guys, it's time now, after 3 years, to call it a day. I've literally mongered around the world, as you can see from my posts. The only thing I've missed is a girl who can squirt. I'm really really good with DATY and if you have any contacts in Bombay, who are up for the challenge, please let me know. I would like my last one to be a pretty upmarket Punjabi chick. If you have any leads before December ends, it would be great! Thanks and cheers!

BoobsManiac
11-28-18, 17:34
Hello all!

Hope all are doing good!!

First of all those people who believe that whatever I am writing is not true please ignore this message.

This message is for the budding mongers, the rising new ones.

The tag line of ISG is money is the world's greatest Aphrodisiac, and its definitely true.

For some time I was pursuing a HW for quite some time, husband working here in some govt job.

So coming straight to the point, her family is in some sort of financial crunch. Needs money, in return she gets in the bed.

So I thought of giving some chance to a outsider to see how a non-pro pussy feels like. Because mostly all my non-ISG friends are ready for deal with her.

Here are the conditions-.

1) Only 2 members will be selected.

2) Member should be a North Indian, as she is native of Kanpur and prefers North guys more.

3) She is a non-pro, so may take time to open to new members.

4) Members first have to meet me personally, then you have to meet her and then the deal goes ahead, if she is OK. If she rejects, deal is dead.

5) As she is a non-pro, coming from a conservative family, she didn't say anything about money, she is not a full time indie. So I decided from my own opinion that it should be 2 k for 2 hours, because I have also not experienced her true performance till now. Pops you need to discuss with her.

6) Money to be paid to her.

7) Mumbaikars are not allowed, this is only for outstation candidates.

These are the basic conditions.

Now to be more specific the following members are not allowed-.

1) Those who are in my ignore list, please excuse.

2) Those who think that it is a marketing gimmick or something like that. Because if 2 k for 2 hours is a marketing gimmick, then god only will help you.

3) Members who are controversial.

4) I may reject a member after meeting him.

5) Members who haven't contributed anything in the forum.

6) Members who have always got their contacts from others or seniors rather than trying to find their own, members who depend too much on seniors.

7) Members will be closely scrutinized with their posts and the content of their posts.

8) Members who are too secretive to give out full details in their posts.

My PM is active from the moment this post is published and it will close sometimes tomorrow. Whatever PM's I will get I will chose few among those and call to meet me.

Few more conditions are there which I will tell later on.

The actual meet for me is sometimes this year end or early next year. For the 2 members the deal will be in 2019 only.

So those who wish to join feel free to PM.

Note- If you don't get my reply it means either you are in my ignore list or I am not interested to entertain.

I am also attaching her pic.

BM.

BoobsManiac
11-28-18, 17:42
All the time you are"barking" at some other member for suggesting Elisha, but when people critisize your FR, they are wrong.Because I haven't sent anyone special PM or invitation to try my girl that's why, can't you understand a simple thing or what! LOL!

You can criticize the girl no doubt, but I have to be sure that your girl and my girls are same, then only its logical.

There are many girls in field, whose pics, features etc look exactly the same, but it doesn't mean they are same.

If someone says thanks to BM I faced bad experience with certain xyz, then I agree.

But without me even sharing my SP digits and my knowledge, if you yourself come to a conclusion that I was the cause of your bad experience, its barking only bro.

BoobsManiac
11-28-18, 17:44
Hello friends,

I have been a silent reader of this forum and I have been mongering from a long time. I have never felt the need to write a report or to ask contacts of any WG. By Kamadevas grace I have not had any shortage of women in my life. Now you all might want to know why I am writing this. Well it's just to make people aware on this forum about a story writer named BM. Guys he is a manipulator. He writes stories and attaches pics don't know from which site and then there are people who drool over his stories. Everyone just begs for contacts from him but what do they get in return. A bashing saying that he needs to meet you personally to share the contact details. A working woman is doing this to earn money and she will just be worried about money and nothing else. He is not giving his girlfriends contact details that he has to meet you in person. Also what he has done is, ran a negative campaign against those people here who used to share contacts easily. So guys be careful of him and also his partner in crime named Joshua.Good effort, God bless you Mr Kamadev!

LOL.

Matrixabc
11-28-18, 20:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ScorpionMav
11-28-18, 20:19
Hello fellow mongers,

Usp: good PSE (No anal)..Hey bro,

I have my PM active can you share with me how to contact the Russian babe.

ScorpionMav
11-28-18, 20:31
JF is right.

Sidenafil Citrate is for getting hard (to treat erectile dysfunction).

Dapoxetine is for lasting longer (to treat premature ejaculation).

You get a combination of these chemicals as well eg: Suhagra Force 50 etc.

Sprays & Gels contain Lidocaine which numbs / reduce sensation of muscle tissues just like local anesthetic hence delay ejaculation.

Also read that with Redbull, Alcohol etc. These pills can be very lethal and can cost one's life.

Please consult a certified medical practitioner for advise & dosages before trying them.Instead just try popping 5-10 black pepper seeds with warm water first thing in the morning. Its natural so no harm in trying, absolutely no side effects and you won't need any of the meds in 10-15 days.

Akash Roy
11-28-18, 21:21
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader of this forum.

Never posted any FR here before. But active in other forums.

This post is for those guys who want to have 3 some experience.

I met 6 months ago.

They are non professional and no money involved.

Just try your luck. She has amazing ass (no anal though) and a tight pussy.

I just found an interesting ad on Locanto.

ScorpionMav
11-28-18, 21:39
Is it just me or does someone else too feel an itch to get a massage around 11-12 in the night after the day has properly ended?

Sadly since all the places close around 10, does anyone have any hidden spots? I am not talking of SPs or Indies here.

Just a nice massage in a spa with extras preferably in the night? Anyone?Don't think so. Because any spa that opens that late at night is an open invitation to LE to raid the place.

ScorpionMav
11-28-18, 21:45
Was in Powai for some work couple of days back and got done around 4. Wanted a good massage and extras would be cherry on top. Would have loved to be with my regular girl near Ironman since with her, its just the right amount of massage and free sex afterwards but Powai to Ironman would have taken me ages to reach.

Found an okay looking spa around on JD. Went in, paid the counter charges. Was assigned NE Miss L. She came in and seemed serious about her work with no usual talks of dropping any hints. The massage was excellent and put enough pressure on my back to crack it in a few places. After my back, without asking she lowered shorts and towel which was on top of the shorts all this while and gave a bum massage which was good too. I decided to initiate a conversation and asked if she's new to which she said yes just first week here and asked where she comes from and other random stuff. Asked me to turn and started with legs. Now while massaging thighs she sat between both my legs and massaged both simultaneously with free flowing strokes with a hand on each. But no unusual touches even now. However she sitting in such close proximity of the little boy already got him excited and it was clearly visible even through towel on top. So she just pulled the towel once she was done with legs and asked what is this? I said it's because you're sitting so close..Hey,

Can you PM with the spa name?? Can return the favor with some pointers of my own from Powai area.

ScorpionMav
11-28-18, 22:05
Need a review of currency Hindi name spa in Powai.

Please let me know if any specific therapist. For becoming a happy soul.Been there a long time ago. The look and feel of the spa are upmarket but did not seem like extras were on offer. Seems like a genuine massage place, good if you want only massages. My two cents maybe someone managed extras from a therapist there but I could not! During my massage session the therapists stayed way far from the bum or crotch. So I guessed even asking for extras would be a waste.

SmartVvarma
11-29-18, 04:51
Wow. This is not for the pic or something. This is for the selection process. IIT and IIM will be more easy to crack.

Just couldn't resist myself from posting this.

Hello all!

First of all those people who believe that whatever I am writing is not true please ignore this message.

The tag line of ISG is money is the world's greatest Aphrodisiac, and its definitely true.

For some time I was pursuing a HW for quite some time, husband working here in some govt job.

So coming straight to the point, her family is in some sort of financial crunch. Needs money, in return she gets in the bed.

So I thought of giving some chance to a outsider to see how a non-pro pussy feels like. Because mostly all my non-ISG friends are ready for deal with her.

2) Member should be a North Indian, as she is native of Kanpur and prefers North guys more.

4) Members first have to meet me personally, then you have to meet her and then the deal goes ahead, if she is OK. If she rejects, deal is dead.

5) As she is a non-pro, coming from a conservative family, she didn't say anything about money, she is not a full time indie. So I decided from my own opinion that it should be 2 k for 2 hours, because I have also not experienced her true performance till now. Pops you need to discuss with her.

2) Those who think that it is a marketing gimmick or something like that. Because if 2 k for 2 hours is a marketing gimmick, then god only will help you.

6) Members who have always got their contacts from others or seniors rather than trying to find their own, members who depend too much on seniors.

7) Members will be closely scrutinized with their posts and the content of their posts.

My PM is active from the moment this post is published and it will close sometimes tomorrow. Whatever PM's I will get I will chose few among those and call to meet me.

The actual meet for me is sometimes this year end or early next year. For the 2 members the deal will be in 2019 only.

Note- If you don't get my reply it means either you are in my ignore list or I am not interested to entertain.

BM.

AkashMal
11-29-18, 07:32
Hi Mumbai,

I am coming to Mumbai for work purpose and staying around Bandra and work at Powai. If anyone help me with Thai spa details where I get good extras then will help.

Can provide details about Pune intel if required. PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

EditFun01
11-29-18, 08:14
Wow. This is epic!

Very curious to know the end result.

A) How many applied.

B) Selected for the interview.

C) Turned up for the interview.

D) Did the deed (assume only 2 got selected).

E) Satisfaction ratio, from both side.

Then we can run DataAnalytics and take mongering to different level. Well this offer itself has taken it.

And why on earth someone want to go through all this? Beyond my comprehension or don't have desire itch.

Hello all!

For some time I was pursuing a HW for quite some time, husband working here in some govt job..

JustFishing
11-29-18, 10:13
If something looks too good to be true, it probably is. Like Smartvvarma says, the selection criteria sounds more stringent than cracking IIT / IIM exams. Why would any SP or working girl want to impose create such impediments to getting customers?

I think the reason for this is simple- it makes a third rate product seem unattainable and hence more desirable. Marketing 101.

And yet despite this and other warnings there will be folks lining up for these goods. The is reason simple- there's a sucker born every day.

Wow. This is not for the pic or something. This is for the selection process. IIT and IIM will be more easy to crack.

Just couldn't resist myself from posting this.

ChuckNorris85
11-29-18, 10:16
Advise. If you are polite to people, they will be polite with you. Good to see you here after ages, man. It's the same story every single year. We will have one chap in the group who will go no-holds-barred condescending and arrogant after a few successful stints. Such Bad Apples spoil the entire flow of polite conversations injecting their unsolicited opinions on virtually every newbie post trying to score some delusional validation points with them. The high handedness is amusing. The consistent Hahas and Lols while constructing sentences will embarrass even the post millennial Gen Z guys here who can't write properly. Bashing other seniors is a preferred pastime when bored.

They are omnipresent on the forum. For those members who are uninitiated, As suggested by other seniors in the last few pages, Please save your time by dumping these guys in your ignore list. There's plenty of help from Genuine mongers out there.

Chuck!

Joshua Dsouza
11-29-18, 11:37
I think I was the first one to have bapat and her friend for 4 k together. It was a deal for 4 k for 3 some. I passed on the number in our bbm group and then their demand picked up.Are you the same rdm guy who sent me a what's app message last time?

Shahiste72
11-29-18, 11:49

Now coming to the girl:

Complexion: Extremely dark.

Looks: Can't even think of rating it.

Attitude: She would not allow even a smack on her lips, forget about DFK.LOL. Can't stop laughing. A real account presented in humorous style. LOL LOL LOL.

Rainbow92
11-29-18, 12:08
Thanks Justfishing for her details.

I met her last week, didn't have much problems getting to her place once she pinged me her address. Its a safe place & room quite spacious.

Yes she is a very sweet girl & I did have a good time. Removed all clothes & she was on top of me & started kissing. Loved her strawberry gloss lipstick & kept sucking on her juicy lips.

She does have a good body & smells really nice. Really liked kissing her neck although she is ticklish on her right side.

We progressed with BJ which is as usual a heavenly experience & came once with combination of BJ & HJ.

After first round just laid on bed talking about life & stuff.

Second round in mish, wot, reverse CG & finished in doggie.

I had a few problems myself while doing it because of personal reasons, but appreciate that she did her best to satisfy me.

DFK Yes.

Body 8/10.

Damage 5 k for 2 hrs including her place.

Vfm Yes.

WIR: Yes.

Regards,

Al.

Vksood1722
11-29-18, 12:17
Hello fellow mongers,

Minus: talks too muchBro,

Can you share the contact of this Russian. Coming to Mumbai on 15th. Help appreciated. PM is active.

Sameer942
11-29-18, 15:14
Good to see you here after ages, man. It's the same story every single year. We will have one chap in the group who will go no-holds-barred condescending and arrogant after a few successful stints. Such Bad Apples spoil the entire flow of polite conversations injecting their unsolicited opinions on virtually every newbie post trying to score some delusional validation points with them. The high handedness is amusing. The consistent Hahas and Lols while constructing sentences will embarrass even the post millennial Gen Z guys here who can't write properly. Bashing other seniors is a preferred pastime when bored.

They are omnipresent on the forum. For those members who are uninitiated, As suggested by other seniors in the last few pages, Please save your time by dumping these guys in your ignore list. There's plenty of help from Genuine mongers out there.

Chuck!Since I am also in to mongering from a long time and a silent reader of the forum but this shit load of attitude sucks and we are here to help our monger friends and not stink.

Sameer942
11-29-18, 15:17
Hi guys,

I am a silent reader of this forum.

Never posted any FR here before. But active in other forums.

This post is for those guys who want to have 3 some experience.

I met 6 months ago.

They are non professional and no money involved.

Just try your luck. She has amazing ass (no anal though) and a tight pussy.

I just found an interesting ad on Locanto.Any hint on the ad or intials of the couple on locanto and any other good couple.

FineTune
11-29-18, 19:11
Hello all!

BM.Only 3 letters.

WTF!

AmpMax
11-29-18, 20:17
Been there a long time ago. The look and feel of the spa are upmarket but did not seem like extras were on offer. .You are right, don't waste any time here. Or in their SoBo branch either. Time was when they had two Thais, around 4 years back. Sacked them after they figured why everyone only wanted appointment with Mary and Fara.

Rainbow92
11-29-18, 21:17
Hi bro,

Is she available & would you be willing to share?

Jyoti aka Jayanti, bird from Vashi. Show her love, insert 2 fingers curled up, slow and then rapid strokes, her pussy will swell up and squirt. But got to show her love.

Best!

BoobsManiac
11-30-18, 02:09
I too was a silent member till the moment you gave him such a hilarious name! Couldn't stop myself from laughing!

Couldn't believe he was having fun with all those ladies by my grace, and I didn't knew about it!Haha welcome to the forum Kamadev.

I didn't knew these kinds of silent readers do exist in this forum. The other post was written by miss E or be or his supporters LOL.

By the way we need your blessings Kamadev LOL.

And do share your experiences!

Bond123
11-30-18, 02:45

Just couldn't resist myself from posting this.Definitely cracking my entrance exam was easier then this.

Kamdeva420
11-30-18, 03:45
Haha welcome to the forum Kamadev.

I didn't knew these kinds of silent readers do exist in this forum. The other post was written by miss E or be or his supporters LOL.

By the way we need your blessings Kamadev LOL.

And do share your experiences!Thanks for the warm welcome given! To be frank though my name is by default Kamdev, which is hilarious for me too, but to be frank enough I have been reading your exploits and they are wonderful. From indies to non-pros, SP girls, parlor girls and many more.

On my part, I have been a little rough monger, always taking risk with my life and exploring the risky alternatives, only to get the kick for an adventure or the adrenaline rush that hits you when you don't know what lies behind the darkness.

Yes I too have had experiences and the first official trysts of my mongering have been with the dark lanes of Kamathipura, in fact it taught me how its risky to go into those lanes. But only in 1% of those cases I could get happiness. I would be glad to share my memories.

But before that as I already said, my experiences would be very tiny in front of you, I was curious to know about the Halala mongering in Mumbai, may be you are aware what I am talking about. Is it for real? Does it still happen? I am sure and I bet you must have spread your wings over that aspect also. Please enlighten me first!

Pradyuman
11-30-18, 08:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Joassy
11-30-18, 11:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

FunLover5775
11-30-18, 12:30
Hi bro,

Visiting Mumbai on 9 and 10 December for business. Residing in BKC area. Please guide me with good SP or MP nearby. Thanks in advance. If anyone needs help in Ahmedabad. Welcome.

BoobsManiac
11-30-18, 14:15
Thanks for the warm welcome given! To be frank though my name is by default Kamdev, which is hilarious for me too, but to be frank enough I have been reading your exploits and they are wonderful. From indies to non-pros, SP girls, parlor girls and many more.

On my part, I have been a little rough monger, always taking risk with my life and exploring the risky alternatives, only to get the kick for an adventure or the adrenaline rush that hits you when you don't know what lies behind the darkness.

Yes I too have had experiences and the first official trysts of my mongering have been with the dark lanes of Kamathipura, in fact it taught me how its risky to go into those lanes. But only in 1% of those cases I could get happiness. I would be glad to share my memories.

But before that as I already said, my experiences would be very tiny in front of you, I was curious to know about the Halala mongering in Mumbai, may be you are aware what I am talking about. Is it for real? Does it still happen? I am sure and I bet you must have spread your wings over that aspect also. Please enlighten me first!Hey Kamdev,

Your question makes me wonder that you are indeed a newbie with vast mongering knowledge and its good that you can be an inspiration for others! Because nobody has discussed these things in depth in ISG forum before as per my knowledge. So thanks for bringing to my mind this version of mongering.

Now to give a brief introduction let me explain what is Halala or Nikah Halala? Halala is an Islamic term which means something which is lawful or permissible. On the other hand Haram is another Islamic term which means Illegal or not permissible. So Nikah Halala means the marriage which is permissible and lawful. Suppose a Muslim man gives divorce or talaq to his wife, his wife becomes Haram to him. It means that now they are separated. Suppose afterwards with their mutual consent, the husband and wife decide to reconcile again to save their marriage, the woman can marry her 1st original husband only in the condition that she gets married to a second man, sleep with her for a night and have sex. The 2nd man after enjoying the lady for full night will give divorce to the woman the next morning. Then again she becomes Halal and is no more a Haram. Now after having sex with the second man and getting divorce from second man, she is eligible for getting married to her first husband. This is the whole concept of Nikah Halala. The person who conducts such Halala is called a Maulvi and he takes a fee from the divorcee to have sex with her and then gives divorce so that she can marry her first husband.

Now coming to your 1st question of is it for real and does it happen in Mumbai?

My answer- Yes it is for real and it does happen in Mumbai. Certain areas in South Bombay and Bandra have certain Halala centres where many divorced ladies go for this. But mind you this practice is unlawful under sharia laws also. It happens very secretively in Mumbai. In the Halala centres, the maulvis charge a certain fee from the Muslim woman to perform the Halala.

Now you will ask me how it is related to mongering? It's that it's a general urge among many of the non-Muslims to have sex with a Muslim woman. I mean not the regular indies but the conservative housewives. So Halala mongering is an opportunity to get in touch with the concerned maulvis so that he can set up a night meeting with the Muslim ladies. Some may ask if Hindu men are also allowed? Well my friend, mongering cuts across caste, religion, ethnicity, so yes Hindu men are also given a chance to taste Muslim women for a night. For that a small fee is charged from the Hindu men and given to the maulvis who will arrange the Muslim women for one night. The next morning the maulvi himself declares that the Halala was successful and the women are now Haram. The maulvi gives opportunity to non Muslims also because of huge supply of Muslim women and he needs more money. So he distributes the task of sex to non Muslims also to reduce his work load. Each maulvi can take around 4-5 women per night according to my knowledge. So the mauvis make money also and have sex with completely unknown Muslim women.

Now another aspect is that the women are kept completely under darkness about whom she is going to spend her night with, whether with the maulvi, the partner of maulvi, or some non Muslim men. But the women don't worry about all this, they are only concerned about having sex and getting divorce the next morning to go back to their original husband. That's why this mongering term Halala mongering is used. It's an excellent opportunity for stranger men, both Muslims and non- Muslims to have sex with beautiful conservative Muslim women, some as young as 20 years old, some lactating with small babies, etc. As per my knowledge many Muslims and non Muslims have enjoyed in Mumbai in certain Halala centers. Once you get in touch with the maulvis, they even send you whatsapp message and pics of ladies who will come to them for this purpose. Hence this ritual has taken the shape of a serious mongering activity. Also as per records, the biggest Halala centers are present in Hyderabad where even the rich Arabs and Sheikhs from Arab countries come for this purpose. They pay huge money, enjoy for multiple nights and leave our country. So it can be also considered as a part of sex tourism.

But there are certain pros and cons of this Halala mongering. From a non Muslim persons point of view they can be as follows.

Pros-.

1) You get to fuck a raw Muslim beauty for full night. Most of them are so beautiful that you will forget the Bollywood heroines and models. Its often said that sex with a conservative Muslim beauty is out of this world experience.

2) The cost involved is very less, not what we spend on shitty indies discussed in ISG.

3) Most of the Muslim ladies have had relationship with their husbands only, so no chances of infections or diseases in majority of cases. Hence those who desire bareback or anal can try their luck.

4) Most of them think that if they don't cooperate in the deed, the opposite person may not grant her divorce, so to avoid that they fully cooperate.

5) If a person is not satisfied with the performance of one lady, alternate arrangement can be made in the same night.

6) No name of the male is disclosed to the lady and vice versa. Hence privacy maintained, they only meet for sex and forget each other next morning.

Cons-.

1) Some of the Muslim women are so beautiful that the monger can fall in love with them, which is a kind of stupidity in mongering.

2) The plight of these poor Muslim women can make some soft heart monger emotional.

3) If you are a non Muslim, there is always a thing going in mind about things going wrong, or taking the color of something communal.

Now coming to your 2nd question of does it still happen?

Well in my view let us not answer this question at this juncture and wait for an appropriate time.

Thanks for reading and do share your Kamathipura deeds!

Enjoy life!

BM.

Passo700
11-30-18, 14:18
Check your PM Bro.Can you share any contact at Mumbai.

Thank you.

Priapus76
11-30-18, 19:56
[Deleted by Admin]

JackPack
11-30-18, 20:40
I have posted my request many times to get the contact details of Indie in the range of 5-7 k having her own place in Western Suburbs. I did not get any response. I am new to this forum, my PM is active. Seniors, please help and share.

Dennis Thomas
12-01-18, 06:37
Dear Friends.

I'm on look out for your suggestions or recommendations of any big boobed girls similar to Ms. Nikki (NE) & Ms. Angel in Mumbai?

Not keen in Ms. Samara / Sameera kind of ladies, she is too huge for my liking.

Thank you.

MBrando
12-01-18, 07:03
So while surfing thro a few online sites, I come across this girl who is offering service for 6 k with place in New Mumbai area. Attached pic as received. Face masked by her so I too don't know how she looks. Any reviews.Any names thrown?

August79
12-01-18, 10:11
Hi friends,

I need your help with a couple of contacts of guaranteed extra spas or good indies.

Backstory: I was on a long break for more than 6-odd months due to personal reasons and want to get back in the game, so to speak.

While I have the contacts of a lot of old contacts such as Fiza, Sameera, Nisha 1, Nisha 2, Nisha nth, etal.

I'd be obliged to receive a fresh contact of a guaranteed extra spa or a good indie.

I promise to share whatever I can from my limited but experienced past.

Thanks in advance,

August79.

WhatDHell
12-01-18, 18:25
Having had my ego stung by not getting any extras last two times, I was determined to get FS at this spa, which appears to be well known for extras.

Went today and am pleased to report I got what I wanted. Big shout out to JustFishing who is one of the most helpful and large hearted person I've ever met online. You Rick bro! Just for the record, I have neither offered nor have anything to offer back to him in reciprocation for his generosity except my gratitude.

Chose the third M at the spa and as described by JustFishing, she's a spinner with practically no boobs but friendly otherwise with a nice slim body and a reasonably tight pussy. In fact I came very quickly, possibly as a result of a very long period of abstinence.

The girl is really below average if I compare with what I'm used to in Delhi, but based on my limited experience of Mumbai, she was okay.

Damages - 1. 3 k counter and 1. 5 k to the lady.

Please don't ask me for details, ask JF. He owns the information as far as I am concerned.

Have fun Mumbai. And tell me where are the stunners.

BoobsLove
12-01-18, 22:31
Hi all people,

Was in the city for a short quick visit and asked for help from fellow bros. I am thankful that they directed me at such short notice to different options and I decided to try one bubbly girl from Vashi.

She is from Vashi, stays with family and does this part time only. She doesn't have place and I called her to my hotel. She said she is only 20 years old and when I saw her pics she was really very young, a student, doing this for financial needs. The girl has cute looks, soft features and new to this. Being very new to game, she doesn't even know many positions and I had to teach her some actions. Overall pussy is very tight and she is fair and clean. Not open to much DFK, but she made up with no time watching attitude and boobs sucking. BJ was decent too. Overall a good time spent.Nice catch bro.

Have sent PM.

Please check.

Dude3086
12-02-18, 03:48
Hi guys,

Visited country spa monkey branch. Had booked miss the (princess / Wonder woman). Wanted to check her new boobs out. Must say they're fantastic. Body wise now she's the best in country spa. She anyways had the best ass. Now she's got big amazing boobs as well. Opted for B2B option for 5 k. And was very happy with service. Overall very satisfied with the visit.

KundanAgarwal
12-02-18, 14:01
This is a reputed spa in quite a residential area of Powai.

No extras here.

Been there a long time ago. The look and feel of the spa are upmarket but did not seem like extras were on offer. Seems like a genuine massage place, good if you want only massages. My two cents maybe someone managed extras from a therapist there but I could not! During my massage session the therapists stayed way far from the bum or crotch. So I guessed even asking for extras would be a waste.

SyncPunch
12-02-18, 18:18
This sounds like NASA's selection process for space mission. LOL. Would be keen to know first hand information from those who got selected for this esteemed 'Mission 2019' and how was the experience finally after all this scrutiny.

Ironically, one of the points is: 8) Members who are too secretive to give out full details in their posts.

LOL.

Hello all!

BoobsManiac
12-03-18, 01:41
This sounds like NASA's selection process for space mission. LOL. Would be keen to know first hand information from those who got selected for this esteemed 'Mission 2019' and how was the experience finally after all this scrutiny.

Ironically, one of the points is: 8) Members who are too secretive to give out full details in their posts.

LOL.Don't be too keen to know anything. Neither I am too keen to over hype the girl nor the budding mongers who will meet her. This is a secret meet for only budding mongers outside Mumbai.

She is not your regular indie whose digits should be shared with every Tom, Dick and Harry!! So better don't be too excited for the selection process. Neither I am interested to glorify her in this forum, and neither will the two budding mongers interested. It's just an opportunity to meet two gentlemen from another city to get to know each other. That's it. Sex comes as an icing in the cake. Don't be too excited and too keen. Carry on with your regular day to day stuff.

Vksood1722
12-03-18, 04:21
Hello fellow mongers,

Minus: talks too much..Bro,

It would kind of you if you help out with the contact of this Russian MILF on pm. Thanks.

FunLover5775
12-03-18, 05:32
Hi dear friends,

I am visiting Mumbai this weekend on 9th and 10th for Buisness purposes. Want help from seniors and fellow mongers for sharing details of good SP or spa with FS in BKC area. As I am staying in hotel in this area. I am from Ahmedabad and ready to help if anyone want. Waiting from Mumbai bros to make my weekend more delightful.

JustFishing
12-03-18, 05:36
Hey bro,

Congrats. The most I had managed with this Miss M was a topless and bottomless HJ. Makes me want to go back and score like you.

I don't believe in owning any information relating to any place or girl, so feel free to share with guys who seem reliable.

Having had my ego stung by not getting any extras last two times, I was determined to get FS at this spa, which appears to be well known for extras.

Went today and am pleased to report I got what I wanted. Big shout out to JustFishing who is one of the most helpful and large hearted person I've ever met online. You Rick bro! Just for the record, I have neither offered nor have anything to offer back to him in reciprocation for his generosity except my gratitude.

Chose the third M at the spa and as described by JustFishing, she's a spinner with practically no boobs but friendly otherwise with a nice slim body and a reasonably tight pussy. In fact I came very quickly, possibly as a result of a very long period of abstinence.

BangBanggo
12-03-18, 10:06
This is Assamese aspiring model / actress. Called herself Ria.

Pros:

Looks. Pictures are highly Photoshopped, but looks are nice.

Boobs. Some can call it cons but I will keep her pointy tits, small size, soft boobs.

Body. Slim and neat. Good shape. Some may not like the slim size but I would not might. Small young thing. Have some marks on boobs to back (small dark color patch but i think it is birthmark think.. did not ask her about it)

Cons:

GFE -- Very little. No Kissing, no touching her pussy. Complained a lot about me touching her hair.

BJ. No, she directly went into act and I did not even ask her as she immediately put on rubber.

FJ. Used lube for smooth insertion but her pussy was not that tight. It was small but still there was need of lube because she was not even aroused a bit and asking for insert.

Damage. I will keep damage of 5 K + 1 K (place) also as con as her overall performance did not justify.

Overall:

Avoidable.

Sure will not recommend or repeat.

DesiBabu
12-03-18, 11:46
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Mumbai for 10 days and would like to enjoy a nice GFE. I'm into medium bodied females & don't mind a little extra kgs on them. More for me to love. I would highly appreciate if you guys can point me in the right direction and share some contacts. This is my first time posting here and I am very hopeful. Thank you in advance.

JustFishing
12-03-18, 12:19
Visited this Miss M again today and this time I scored. You've described the girl well so I won't elaborate. Will however add that she was not very GFE. No DFK and no oral. Makes up for it with a tight pussy that was quite wet. Really liked that she gave me a nice massage after sex.

The girl is really below average if I compare with what I'm used to in Delhi, but based on my limited experience of Mumbai, she was okay.

Damages - 1. 3 k counter and 1. 5 k to the lady.

Please don't ask me for details, ask JF. He owns the information as far as I am concerned.

Have fun Mumbai. And tell me where are the stunners.

CreateNinnov8
12-03-18, 12:39
Wow. She looks super cute and very much my type.

Nice catch bro. Sometime its all about who is under / over you rather than how good the experience was. I would definitely want to try her if you are okay to share the contact.

This is Assamese aspiring model / actress. Called herself Ria.

Pros:

Looks. Pictures are highly Photoshopped, but looks are nice as she is young.

Boobs. Some can call it cons but I will keep her pointy tits, small size, soft boobs.

Body. Slim and neat. Good shape. Some may not like the slim size but I would not might. Small young thing. Have some marks on boobs to back (small dark color patch but i think it is birthmark think.. did not ask her about it).

Bambaiya
12-03-18, 13:44
Hey friends,

M&M spa had been my regular den, however due to work load was not able to hit from last 6 months.

Last weekend booked an appointment, though my fav gal had left the place.

The reception guy recommended me thai Ni Na to me.

The massage was good but she refused to budge for happy ending.

Was really upset and left the place with frustration.

Can any one guide whether they stopped providing HJ or due to some recent LE movement they have stopped temporarily?

Senior can throw light on this and recommend alternative spa near by for happy ending.

Cheers!

Bambaiya.

KundanAgarwal
12-03-18, 18:39
Hi,

I am looking for some action tonorrow. Brothers would be great if you can respond. PM is active. Preferably cute babe with place.

Thanks in advance.

Tatankaa
12-03-18, 19:20
This indie was on my list since long time and finally got to taste her in recent mum visit.

Opted for full nyt as she agrees for nyt only.

Everything on menu including DFK and BBBJ except anal. Bit plump but good GFE and big handful boobs.

Just get her drunk and she will get horny and handle the rest. Seems young in pics but should be late 20's or early 30's.

Overall quite satisfactory and VFM.

Damages- 8 k full nyt + nominal traveling charges.

Managed 2 shots and early morng BJ.

WIR. Wiling to explore similar vfm options. (wondering if available).

Cheers.

MaleGgigolo
12-03-18, 19:58
So was in touch with Miss A. Of TW Spa. And she invited me over to her place. For a night out.

Unfortunately I was caught up with some things so couldn't meet her before 2 AM. But the amazing girl that she is she was ready to wait. So reached her place in Kalina at around 2.15. Needed her help to navigate through the slums of Kalina. Felt bad for the poor girl. When I reached her place, saw that she was living in a small 1 room kitchen hut, with bare minimum furniture. But for all these bad experiences she mad it up with amazing service. Had her in WOT, Doggy, Miss and finished twice, once in her mouth. Good Experience for 2 hours and Damages 4 K.

MG.

WhatDHell
12-03-18, 21:28
Visited this Miss M again today and this time I scored. You've described the girl well so I won't elaborate. Will however add that she was not very GFE. No DFK and no oral. Makes up for it with a tight pussy that was quite wet. Really liked that she gave me a nice massage after sex.Glad you scored. She does give a good massage and I also enjoyed the post sex massage, which was limited to her massaging my balls and dick while I fingered her.

I was almost ready for round 2 but we ran out of time.

BoobsManiac
12-04-18, 02:17
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm visiting Mumbai for 10 days and would like to enjoy a nice GFE. I'm into medium bodied females & don't mind a little extra kgs on them. More for me to love. I would highly appreciate if you guys can point me in the right direction and share some contacts. This is my first time posting here and I am very hopeful. Thank you in advance.You need a PM to get any kind of help from anyone here. Without that nobody can help you.

Vinay1972
12-04-18, 10:07
I am visiting Mumbai for 3 days. I am planning to take a 1 day trip with some girl. Need a good good company.

Please suggest me something I can have a budget of 15 k.

Alternative.

1 night with good GFE. Means good as haven't got it in a while can give 10 K or so.

Thanks.

Vinay1972
12-04-18, 10:23
Hey Kamdev,

Your question makes me wonder that you are indeed a newbie with vast mongering knowledge and its good that you can be an inspiration for others! Because nobody has discussed these things in depth in ISG forum before as per my knowledge. So thanks for bringing to my mind this version of mongering..That was put up so well. I was totally unaware of this thing.

P.S: I started placing myself in scene.

Wonderful.

JBaths
12-04-18, 11:27
Thanks to fellow mate of the forum met Shr.

Nice girl, BBW for sure and goes overboard to cover up in the services.

Not much of a writer.

Damages - 5 k plus 1 for the place.

WIR- Looking for diff experiences.

VinVarghese
12-04-18, 12:15
[Deleted by Admin]

SexSeeker69
12-04-18, 13:29
Hey Kamdev,

Your question makes me wonder that you are indeed a newbie with vast mongering knowledge and its good that you can be an inspiration for others! Because nobody has discussed these things in depth in ISG forum before as per my knowledge. So thanks for bringing to my mind this version of mongering.

Now to give a brief introduction let me explain what is Halala or Nikah Halala?
Now coming to your 2nd question of does it still happen?

Well in my view let us not answer this question at this juncture and wait for an appropriate time.

Thanks for reading and do share your Kamathipura deeds!

Enjoy life!

BM.Boss,

Very interesting read indeed. Thanks Kamdeva for bringing this up, and BM for explaining the elaborate modus ope-randi!

A monger gradually moves from the normal mongering experiences to the riskier / more exciting ones as he progressively yearns for a bigger stimulus.

Would be exciting to know of more such varieties of mongering available worldwide.

SS69.

JustFishing
12-04-18, 14:10
This is a well known Mira Road indie. Much fatter than pics suggest.

Had known this indy since 2015, met after a long time.

Age- 24+.

Figure- 36-32-34.

Face- 8/10.

Skin- 7.5/10 Wheatish fair.

Boos- 9/10 humongous monstrous 36 DD.

Pussy- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Damage- 5 k ST with place.

BM.

Srinivasl234
12-04-18, 17:15
Hey Kamdev,

Now to give a brief introduction let me explain what is Halala or Nikah Halala? Halala is an Islamic term which means something which is lawful or permissible. On the other hand Haram is another Islamic term which means Illegal or not permissible. So Nikah Halala means the marriage which is permissible and lawful. Suppose a Muslim man gives divorce or talaq to his wife, his wife becomes Haram to him. It means that now they are separated. Suppose afterwards with their mutual consent, the husband and wife decide to reconcile again to save their marriage, the woman can marry her 1st original husband only in the condition that she gets married to a second man, sleep with her for a night and have sex. The 2nd man after enjoying the lady for full night will give divorce to the woman the next morning. Then again she becomes Halal and is no more a Haram. Now after having sex with the second man and getting divorce from second man, she is eligible for getting married to her first husband. This is the whole concept of Nikah Halala. The person who conducts such Halala is called a Maulvi and he takes a fee from the divorcee to have sex with her and then gives divorce so that she can marry her first husband..Thanks for the detail explanations mate.

Tatankaa
12-04-18, 18:44
This indie was on my list since long time and finally got to taste her in recent mum visit.

Everything on menu including DFK and BBBJ except anal. Bit plump but good GFE and big handful boobs.

Just get her drunk and she will get horny and handle the rest. Seems young in pics but should be late 20's or early 30's.

Cheers.Guys,

Please forgive me and stop bombarding, tired of deleting Pms, now am not going to share unless anyone shared contact with me in past or can reciprocate with equally valuable contact.

Markiv2507
12-04-18, 19:20
Friends,

Am in Mumbai next week. Looking for some action. 2-3 hours. Need high quality (looks and service) birdie.

Budget not a constraint.

Please PM me.

Cheers.

AbhiSingh
12-04-18, 19:34
Dear bros,

Which of following is better to invite a working fish.

Courtyard marriot andheri.

The Lalit.

Holiday inn.

Visiting after 2 days, so appreciate a pm.

Thank you friends.

Maxdamagexxx
12-04-18, 23:02
I'm in Mumbai for few days on work trip from US. This is my first time attempting to monger in India. Please advise whether online sites with fakes pictures are safe to contact? I stay around airport and would like some quick tips to be safe. (working on getting the PM upgrade, any help from seniors here is much appreciated).

Thanks.

Overall quite satisfactory and VFM..

BoobsManiac
12-05-18, 02:25
Guys,

Please forgive me and stop bombarding, tired of deleting Pms, now am not going to share unless anyone shared contact with me in past or can reciprocate with equally valuable contact.Haha that's the problem faced by many members when they post a new girls experience, everyone bombards his inbox. Especially when the report is well explained.

In 70% of requests they will be just time passers, who will just do to with the girl.

20% of the requests will be from hidden wolves and pimps who will try to introduce the girl in some alternate medium with a changed name or raised price. Many seniors have done that here in the past.

5% of them would be genuine but may back off due to their expectations not getting fulfilled.

5% will actually meet.

So it's only your responsibility to decide how to identify the above mentioned members and move ahead. No matter even if the senior has 200+ posts to their credit, there is always a chance that some of them are hidden wolves or pimps who will intentionally jack up the prices.

Harsh words but My words!!

BM.

BoobsManiac
12-05-18, 02:28
That was put up so well. I was totally unaware of this thing.

P.S: I started placing myself in scene.

Wonderful.There are many other forms of mongering prevalent which majority crowds are not aware of. Will put up brief details in future.

Sakku07
12-05-18, 06:58
Brethren,

New to this forum. I'll be on a 3 day trip to Mumbai in a couple of weeks. Have been following the posts regularly. I'm looking for a decent GFE and any leads would be appreciated. Can any of you please send me the digits?

Not sure if it helps, I have a couple of leads in Austin (US), Delhi & Hyderabad for an exchange. If these places are of no help, Ill make sure to reciprocate in near future.

Thanks in advance.

Ancyb
12-05-18, 08:09
Hey friends,

I am from Hyderabad and was in Mumbai 10 yrs back now planning visit to mumabai and expecting an awesome BJ any suggestions are welcome. PM is open.

Also is it possible to get BJ in NL if yes please share details.

Sanysh11
12-05-18, 08:44
Hi Guys,

Does any one has any idea about chik Neha who is beautician and advertise herself on Badoo? Asking 4 k. Let me know.

TenInchIndian
12-05-18, 13:52
I agree with you.

Delhi is heaven when it comes to FS in spas. However, will definitely try SW spa for comparison and "academic" purposes.

TII.

The girl is really below average if I compare with what I'm used to in Delhi, but based on my limited experience of Mumbai, she was okay..

Srinivasl234
12-05-18, 14:55
Dear bros,

Which of following is better to invite a working fish.

Courtyard marriot andheri.

The Lalit.

Holiday inn.

Visiting after 2 days, so appreciate a pm.

Thank you friends.Almost all star hotels are GF friendly you need to ensure you book for 2 people or else sometimes there might be some restrictions. In this option The Lalit is best one as per my experience.

Jas2469
12-05-18, 15:51
Also need to clear the entrance exam, no?

LOL!

You need a PM to get any kind of help from anyone here. Without that nobody can help you.

Jas2469
12-05-18, 15:54
She may be well known, but now she is well marketed also.

LOL!

This is a well known Mira Road indie. Much fatter than pics suggest.

Jas2469
12-05-18, 15:59
Haha, and I Thought ISG was for sharing info of WG / SP, etc or share experience, this is a new definitaion. Anyone else who wants to meet gentlemen to get to know them now know what to do.

LOL!

Don't be too keen to know anything. Neither I am too keen to over hype the girl nor the budding mongers who will meet her. This is a secret meet for only budding mongers outside Mumbai.

She is not your regular indie whose digits should be shared with every Tom, Dick and Harry!! So better don't be too excited for the selection process. Neither I am interested to glorify her in this forum, and neither will the two budding mongers interested. It's just an opportunity to meet two gentlemen from another city to get to know each other. That's it. Sex comes as an icing in the cake. Don't be too excited and too keen. Carry on with your regular day to day stuff.

BusyMan64
12-05-18, 16:17
Dear all mongering brothers.

Few days back; I had posted one message saying escort agency mhc.com provides clean and clear pics of available girls in multiple costumes.

This pics are very clear with face and figure properly visible; as they are shot in various costumes; the ingenuity is more or less verified.

My question is; has any fellow brother tasted any fruit from this agency? What are the best damages for their model category?

Does any body have direct contact details of Mahika / Keshavi?

Kindly share in open forum or in PM as per your choice.

I had contacted senior Boobs maniac for Miss Raha s contact details; but I must have failed in his scrutiny so no reply was received.

That's okay; he is senior he can better judge a person monger.

If any friend in this forum has Miss Rahas s number; request to share; I shall offer movie tickets / wine bottle for free.

Please don't consider this as a bribe; it is just a friendly gesture offered.

BabySearch
12-05-18, 17:13
Hey friends,

I am from Hyderabad and was in Mumbai 10 yrs back now planning visit to mumabai and expecting an awesome BJ any suggestions are welcome. PM is open.

Also is it possible to get BJ in NL if yes please share details.You will get everything in NL (except Anal). If you need I can provide NL SP digit and he direct place.

BoobsManiac
12-05-18, 17:17

Cheers.Good to know you had good fun along with nominal damages. 8 k full night is a good deal considering how people were wasting 20 k for 2 on shit Elisha and 10 k for 1 on shit Momo based on big BS and his followers recommendations LOL.

Cheers! Enjoy Life!

RajeshThane
12-06-18, 05:02
Brother,

You are really great that You can reach BM. Because I think he is not a paid member too, to send PM. There are many fishes in the sea. Don't go for BM stuff, definitely he have very good skill to write stories.

Few days back; I had posted one message saying escort agency mhc.com provides clean and clear pics of available girls in multiple costumes.

This pics are very clear with her face and figure properly visible; as they are shot in various costumes; the ingenuity is more or less verified.

My question is; has any fellow brother tasted any fruit from this agency? What are the best damages for their model category?

Kindly share in open forum or in PM as per your choice..

Sakku07
12-06-18, 07:02
Can you please PM her digits?

Overall quite satisfactory and VFM..

Panvel1
12-06-18, 07:48
Almost all star hotels are GF friendly you need to ensure you book for 2 people or else sometimes there might be some restrictions. In this option The Lalit is best one as per my experience.Lalit is good. No questions asked, just enter separately. You need not book for two also. It works as no one checks.

E Lephantismin
12-06-18, 08:38
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to Mumbai this week and will be put up at Juhu. Contacts of good inde's & spa scene would be really helpful. I am active in the Kolkata forum. Any friends requiring Kolkata digits can be reciprocated. Digits of Cindy & Pooja Marwadi bhabhi would also be really helpful.

TIA.

Panvel1
12-06-18, 08:40
I have a new contact near Andheri area, her name is M G Her quoted charges are 6 K for ST and 12 K for night plus hotel. If interested please contact me. I can share her pics too.

TheGreatStud
12-06-18, 11:15

This pics are very clear with face and figure properly visible; as they are shot in various costumes; the ingenuity is more or less verified.

Kindly share in open forum or in PM as per your choice.

I had contacted senior Boobs maniac for Miss Raha s contact details; but I must have failed in his scrutiny so no reply was received.d.Bro,

Real people have contact details. Imaginary people does not have any. Miss Raha is an imaginary creation of some porn story maniac. FR written on her is just a fictional porn story.

Tatankaa
12-06-18, 12:58
Good to know you had good fun along with nominal damages. 8 k full night is a good deal considering how people were wasting 20 k for 2 on shit Elisha and 10 k for 1 on shit Momo based on big BS and his followers recommendations LOL.

Cheers! Enjoy Life!And the irony is some chaps offered me NL SP, Elisha, Momo for exchange, no offense to ladies but guys do you even know full form of VFM.

Sakku07
12-06-18, 15:12
At all Any reference of Nikki yet?

Can you please PM her digits bro?

This is confirmed that she is Nikki, I have her number but no reference. Can some brother please share the reference for her too with the feedback on her service? Would be a great help.

Thanks.

Sakku07
12-06-18, 16:02
I'll be visiting Mumbai in the 3rd week. PMd you bro. Other leads appreciated as well. Cheers.

I have a new contact near Andheri area, her name is M G Her quoted charges are 6 K for ST and 12 K for night plus hotel. If interested please contact me. I can share her pics too.

Ancyb
12-06-18, 17:39
You will get everything in NL (except Anal). If you need I can provide NL SP digit and he direct place.Bro I think your inbox is full not able to PM you, can you please share the NL details. My PM is active.

BoobsManiac
12-07-18, 01:41
At all Any reference of Nikki yet?

Can you please PM her digits bro?Stay away from Nikki, she ceased to be an indie and now peddling some cheap street girls as her friend to lure customers to get high price. She herself doesn't come nowadays.

BoobsManiac
12-07-18, 03:01
And the irony is some chaps offered me NL SP, Elisha, Momo for exchange, no offense to ladies but guys do you even know full form of VFM.VFM for them is Various Fools Money! LOL!

RamuMohith21
12-07-18, 08:10
Hi guys,

I'm from Hyderabad. I'm visiting Mumbai next week please help me with some good contacts. I can help you from A-Z in Hyderabad with whomever contact you need.

ToTheMoon
12-07-18, 11:28
I have a new contact near Andheri area, her name is M G Her quoted charges are 6 K for ST and 12 K for night plus hotel. If interested please contact me. I can share her pics too.Send pics and number.

ToTheMoon
12-07-18, 12:28
Hello fellow mongers,

Please share contact
Damage: 12 k for 2-3 pops (not a time watcher)..Share contact bro. Thanks in advance.

E Lephantismin
12-07-18, 14:37
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to Mumbai this week and will be put up at Juhu. Digits of good inde's & spa scene would be really helpful. I am active in the Kolkata forum. Any friends requiring Kolkata digits can be reciprocated. Digits of Cindy & Pooja Marwadi bhabhi would also be really helpful.

TIA.

Viiki
12-07-18, 16:03
Stay away from Nikki, she ceased to be an indie and now peddling some cheap street girls as her friend to lure customers to get high price. She herself doesn't come nowadays.Yes. Some of her so called friends, she shared after she suddenly became unavailable after herself contacting me, are just not worth even talking about.

VBJ999
12-07-18, 18:01
Long (2-Month) pending FR, tried this fair colour indie. Reports are already on forum so opt for short FR.

Near famous sweet, under bridge lodge. Fair lady started with wash and on with caressing, short foreplay started BBJ finished in missi. Second round again with BBJ and finished WOT.

Look- 6/10.

Place- 6/10.

Service- 6/10.

Damage 5+1 k (place).

Cheers!

MongerStories
12-07-18, 18:59
Most of the profiles on the website are fake and they bait and switch.

Big no.

Kindly share in open forum or in PM as per your choice..

BoobsManiac
12-08-18, 03:22
Yes. Some of her so called friends, she shared after she suddenly became unavailable after herself contacting me, are just not worth even talking about.Haha, it's really shocking to see how she is peddling cheap, village going, illiterate girls to others. If she is unavailable she shouldn't send cheap material at 10 k to others. The girls seem like illegal Rahingya immigrants from Myanmar! LOL.

Nikki if you are reading this please stop this otherwise you will be charged under POSCO act LOL!

Joshua Dsouza
12-08-18, 04:10
Long (2-Month) pending FR, tried this fair colour indie. Reports are already on forum so opt for short FR.

Near famous sweet, under bridge lodge. Fair lady started with wash and on with caressing, short foreplay started BBJ finished in missi. Second round again with BBJ and finished WOT.

Look- 6/10.

Place- 6/10.

Service- 6/10.

Damage 5+1 k (place).

Cheers!It's nice you got Pooja chembur to agree for 5 k for 2.

CoolDreamer
12-08-18, 05:16
Hi guys,

I will be travelling to Mumbai this week and will be put up at Juhu. Digits of good inde's & spa scene would be really helpful. I am active in the Kolkata forum. Any friends requiring Kolkata digits can be reciprocated. Digits of Cindy & Pooja Marwadi bhabhi would also be really helpful.

TIA.I tried to PM you the digits but your inbox is full. Clear it and PM me.

RajSharma61
12-08-18, 06:29
I know this spa has been discussed a lot. And I know its in monkey area. But can some brother PM me exact name of same. As I have already googled it but just wanted to be sure.

Daniel Jack
12-08-18, 08:14
Folks,

Can you please help me with the details of this chick named Khushi.

She operates from Andheri west.

Please pm her details to me. Your help will be appreciated and also reciprocated. Pic attached.

HornySanket
12-08-18, 09:33
Hello all mongers,

Around one and half year back I had shifted to Goa for work. Looking at the party scene and foreigners in this place, I always had an impression that goa must be a happening place for mongers. But it is I guess the most difficult to score here. If you are thinking to score with a foreigner, firstly you need to have good looks, fit body and good dressing sense. This might help you in atleast striking a conversation. After that what you speak, your general knowledge your ability to hold on a conversation etc. Tinder can help if your profile has good photos and a detail description. Even after this there is no guarantee you might get laid. I have met three foreigners on tinder but we are only meeting and talking nothing more yet.

The second aspect is the PIMPS. Almost 99% of them, whether on locanto or any website are fraud who will take all your money and runaway. They will ask you to share your hotel details. Send you some common photos. After one hour the girl will call saying you to transfer money online, as she is waiting outside hotel. After transferring money you won't get anything. Also there are other ways in which these pimp will fool you and take your money.

The best way to score in Goa is to take with you any girl from Mumbai have fun with her. Or just have your drinks and enjoy the beaches. I come once to Mumbai in a month to satisfy my jonny and even that feels cheeper. My suggestions to all new mongers and mongers expecting fun in Goa. This website is a boon for finding places for mongering. I have been on this website 4 years without membership and last year with membership. Trust me if you read posts properly analyze the same, you can also find places for mongering. Also the contribution of seniors is immense. Sometimes I see people complaining about service and all. But guys One has to be a lot of efforts to get a genuine contact. So respect the seniors here. Also when you go to any massage parlour or if you are with any girl, treat her with respect and don't behave like a hungry animal. She will definitely reciprocate with better service and in less amount. Also a big thanks to all seniors in this group. Your contribution has been immense help for mongers like me. Have fun and keep mongering.

Matrixabc
12-08-18, 09:50
Was visiting Mumbai for 2 weeks, would like to meet nice girls to spend nice time, I went on a search and found Anna from the Senior. Thanks for him and I haven't gone through any entrance exam or any process.

Comms: call, spoke to Anna herself, sounds like a MILF, friendly and odd excited.

She just required my location and hotel details.

Anna: Her pictures was nice and good looking. Curvy, natural boobs. 5 foot 3 in height. Ass is average.

Facially looks young but MILF.

Services: DFK, OWO, rimming, all favourites.

I've had bad experience with outcalls in Mumbai mainly in SP, so I was quite anxious with the Indi and wary but she delivered all required services.

Outcall was at my hotel in Malad, I'm a bit cautious about detailing our experience as it may implicate me.

DFK was natural and continuous, which I liked it a lot. There is nothing she was reluctant to do.

A bit of evident time-keeping on her side, which was not nice. I was lucky that evening that I recovered quickly after my first cum and went for 2 more rounds and some chit chat.

She employed the usual time-wasting technique of spending 5 -10 minutes for chit chat and in the bathroom before and after sex.

We went through all positions, a bit begrudingly. Doggy was her favourite. Her ass and hips are nice but hard and soft. Even she was old, I will say her hips and ass are good in shape. I don't get that soft bouncy feeling you get with young women when in doggy. Funny thing is that, I wanted to compliment her. Good genes I was going to say.

Pros:

She does things as my like DFK, doggy. Good OWO.

Amazing boobs and curve.

Tall.

Good communicator in English. She dressed as I requested.

Cons:

Temperamental.

Clock watching.

Looks young and she is MILF.

Overall, an nice outcall for a mediocre service. My search continues and I found a well reviewed Indi.

Review coming soon.

WhyGrowUp
12-08-18, 13:10
I'm a regular at A Spa on Link Road, Goregaon West. I've seen a couple of new faces there which I think are worth sharing.

First one is Miss A. Tall lanky girl. Fair, slim. Petite boobs. Complete service (carry protection). Boobs are on the smaller size. But she's a 7/10, specially given the spa scene in suburbs.

Counter Charges: 1500 (for regular members), for new members it's 1800.

Tip: 2000. (Body to body with BJ) 3000 (FS).

Second is Miss M. Apparently she's a model types as per the Spa's standards and therefore her counter charges are 3500. Well, she does have better etiquettes then most spa girls I've met and she also does provide better service compared to others but definitely not worth 3500 counter charge. But you have to taste every fruit, so why not.

She's got a curvaceous figure, decent performance. Her tip was also higher than the others. I paid 3500 for the service which included only B2B, no BJ or FS.

What I think is possible is that once you get to know them, I think they are more than willing to provide services outside the confines of the Spa. I shall try and dig that and will post my experience soon.

You do need references to get these services from these girls if you aren't regular. But I bet if you are nice enough, it shouldn't be a problem.

WhyGrowUp
12-08-18, 13:13
Would be grateful if you can share her digits bro.

Hello all!

Month ends are really bad times, we run out of our budget; everyone is tight in their pockets.

Had Known the below attached girl for a long time. She works in a beauty salon. Used to have fun with her like kissing, fingering, boobs sucking, etc, but she never gave me access to vaginal intercourse previously. Today she pinged me and said she needs money as she didn't get her payment, I asked her for full intercourse and she agreed. I must say tasted a very tight non-pro pussy in recent times. Place was arranged by my friend in a reputed residential colony in Borivali, in fact her salon is just walking distance from my friends place.

Face- 7/10.

Boobs- 7.5/10 small as per BM standard..

Vinay624
12-08-18, 18:58
Hey guys Etty the last 20 pages but found no mention of dance bars. Will be visiting Mumbai next week and would love to visit a few. Request afficiandos of dance bars to give me the current scene. Thanks a lot.

Tatankaa
12-08-18, 21:46
Folks,

Please pm her details to me. Your help will be appreciated and also reciprocated. Pic attached.Bro,

She is actress khushi Mukharjee she was in some MTV serial and also acted in be grade Telugu movies.

From where you came to know she "operates" could be the best source to connect with her too.

BoobsManiac
12-09-18, 01:40
Was visiting Mumbai for 2 weeks, would like to meet nice girls to spend nice time, I went on a search and found Anna from the Senior. Thanks for him and I haven't gone through any entrance exam or any process.

Comms: call, spoke to Anna herself, sounds like a MILF, friendly and odd excited.

Anna: Her pictures was nice and good looking. Curvy, natural boobs. 5 foot 3 in height. Ass is average.

I've had bad experience with outcalls in Mumbai mainly in SP, so I was quite anxious with the Indi and wary but she delivered all required services.

Outcall was at my hotel in Malad, I'm a bit cautious about detailing our experience as it may implicate me.

DFK was natural and continuous, which I liked it a lot. There is nothing she was reluctant to do.

A bit of evident time-keeping on her side, which was not nice. I was lucky that evening that I recovered quickly after my first cum and went for 2 more rounds and some chit chat.

She employed the usual time-wasting technique of spending 5 -10 minutes for chit chat and in the bathroom before and after sex.

We went through all positions, a bit begrudingly. Doggy was her favourite. Her ass and hips are nice but hard and soft. Even she was old, I will say her hips and ass are good in shape. I don't get that soft bouncy feeling you get with young women when in doggy..Without an active pm how can anyone contact a senior? Hahahaha LOL. Definitely no need for any entrance LOL!

BoobsManiac
12-09-18, 01:43
Hey guys Etty the last 20 pages but found no mention of dance bars. Will be visiting Mumbai next week and would love to visit a few. Request afficiandos of dance bars to give me the current scene. Thanks a lot.Dance bar info is shared in a different threat created by individuals.

Shirinkol92
12-09-18, 02:15
I am visiting Mumbai for a couple of weeks looking to explore the scene here. Seniors and regulars pleas help a brother out. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
12-09-18, 02:19
It's nice you got Pooja chembur to agree for 5 k for 2.It's so nice to see people keeping the rates in check. Pooja place should be 500 max.

Otherwise people were being looted 20 k for 2 sometimes back LOL.

Daniel Jack
12-09-18, 04:35
Bro,

She is actress khushi Mukharjee she was in some MTV serial and also acted in be grade Telugu movies.

From where you came to know she "operates" could be the best source to connect with her too.Then pucca she'll be in the circuit. Even the source who shared this pic is not having the details. That's why I thought of posting here. If anyone has Please share the details.

BoobsManiac
12-09-18, 06:51
Hello all gunners!

Had this indie.

Age- 30 something, married I guess.

Complexion- Wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, saggy.

Service- Average.

Damage- quotes 8 k, negotiated to 6 k with place.

Hard to negotiate. One time use and throw only material. Lots of options around.

Christmas and New Year is coming, keep your guns blazing folks!

Enjoy Life!

BM.

BoobsManiac
12-09-18, 07:03
Had this food from my SP.

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Figure- a little tummy but manageable, I like meat.

X factor- she has thunder things and good for doggy position lovers.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.

GuptaRaj
12-09-18, 10:15
A lot of information is already available in earlier posts on Cindy. Tried her recently. Just some additional inputs to make it easy for those who plan to try her.

- She is easy to reach. No reference required. Just send her a message on Whatsapp with your preferred date & time to meet. Responds quickly.

- Place is OK OK. Quite safe & easy to locate. She gives you location on Whatsapp. When I visited, her AC was not working so if you are not confortable without AC, please check on that.

- Very professional. Tries her best to please you, She is good in what she does. Not slim but has firm boobs. Not a timewatcher at all. VFM, provided you like NE girls.

- She can give you good massage if you wish, but You need to bring good quality olive oil. Quite aware on need to maintain good hygiene, Claims she gets herself tested every quarter.

- Read some reports regarding her lactation problem. Looks ok now. Didn't find her lactating during the deed.

Would appreciate inputs from Seniors on indies who have their own place in Mumbai & are good in providing GFE.

Damage: 5 K for 2 hrs.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, may be.

BoobsManiac
12-09-18, 12:10
Haha, it's really shocking to see how she is peddling cheap, village going, illiterate girls to others. If she is unavailable she shouldn't send cheap material at 10 k to others. The girls seem like illegal Rahingya immigrants from Myanmar! LOL.

Nikki if you are reading this please stop this otherwise you will be charged under POSCO act LOL!It's not POSCO but POCSO act.

VickeyForever
12-09-18, 17:11
Claims to be a bollywood model / actress and quotes 20 k for an evening (3-4 hrs).

Does anyone have any experience with her?

Dmunda
12-09-18, 18:14
I had it few months back, I think once she has few pegs go down the. She is better LOL.

Hello all gunners!

Had this indie.

Boobs- 34, saggy.

Service- Average.

Hard to negotiate. One time use and throw only material. Lots of options around.

Enjoy Life!

BM.

Dressed
12-09-18, 18:56
Bro you seem to have a good sp. Mind sharing the contact. My pm is active. Happy to reciprocate as I am an active monger myself.

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.

STFun911
12-09-18, 23:26
Hello all gunners!

Had this indie.

Boobs- 34, saggy.

Service- Average.

Enjoy Life!

BM.I thought she is not in the field anymore, when you met her buddy. I would like to proceed if its a recent one as i had her earlier, she had some sort of skin problem when i met her. Would like to hear your inputs

Regards.

Mady7906
12-10-18, 02:21
Hello fellow mongers,

Will be in Mumbai and Pune from 13th to 17th.

Will be of great help if can some body suggest good indie options at both ty h locations.

Help will be surely reciprocated.

Thanks in advance.

RajKanwar321
12-10-18, 03:28
Her name is Rinki Ali Khan. Struggling actress. I had her during my initial mongering days. I paid her 15 k. Lookwise she is same as pic. Only plus point is Big handful boobs. But typical model like nakhre. Don't expect good service. And it is a known fact that actresses / models are only being in demand due to their fame. But don't expect good service. I would suggest fucking a inde who is better in service.

Claims to be a bollywood model / actress and quotes 20 k for an evening (3-4 hrs).

AbhiSingh
12-10-18, 07:33
Looks rocking bro.

I am a fan of thunder thighs.

Kindly share.

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.

Panvel1
12-10-18, 07:39

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.May I have her details please? You seem to have an unending stock.

Panvel1
12-10-18, 08:02
Any idea about the whereabouts of this girl? She called herself Leena and operated near Malad. She is awesome. Missing her.

Hsjsnan
12-10-18, 10:31
Folks,

Please pm her details to me. Your help will be appreciated and also reciprocated. Pic attached.She already have an Instagram account and all the details you want is there. Good luck.

JustFishing
12-10-18, 10:48
Image search shows the name to be Rinki Ali Khan a b grade actress. This pic is on multiple sites so make sure you are talking to the same girl and not some impostor.

JustFishing
12-10-18, 10:57
The pic looks like Pooja who as far as I know is not married. Didn't know she had been rebranded as Pinky.

I thought she is not in the field anymore, when you met her buddy. I would like to proceed if its a recent one as i had her earlier, she had some sort of skin problem when i met her. Would like to hear your inputs

Regards.

Spigot38
12-10-18, 11:37
Hi,

I contacted a profile on Locanto that I want to ask you about. She is Varuna, 32, North Indian, busty, thick set lady. Asking for 15 k /8 hours without place. She is open to CIM, rimming. But no anal. I will try to attach a pic here. But let me have a review of you recognize the profile or have been with her. TIA,

Spigot.

SexySy
12-10-18, 13:55
Hi bro,

New to the forums, so not yet entirely clear on the dos and don't's. Could I ask you for the contact number of this chick? She looks pretty.

Thanks.

SexySy
12-10-18, 14:13
Hi all,

I am relatively new to the scene here. I live in Mumbai. I have tried hard to find decent looking professionals, but almost all of the escorts websites are deceptive as you never get the woman shown in the picture. Would be grateful for any advice anyone can offer me on how to find reasonably attractive chicks in Mumbai and the dos and dont's.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations of any attractive women and those who provide good service, these would be most welcome.

Thanks guys!

HornyPathan
12-10-18, 15:42
She is Pooja from Malad

Hello all gunners!

Had this indie.

Boobs- 34, saggy.

Service- Average.

Enjoy Life!

BM..

Sakku07
12-10-18, 16:08
Mind sharing her digits bro?

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.

Joshua Dsouza
12-10-18, 16:52
Haha, it's really shocking to see how she is peddling cheap, village going, illiterate girls to others. If she is unavailable she shouldn't send cheap material at 10 k to others. The girls seem like illegal Rahingya immigrants from Myanmar! LOL.

Nikki if you are reading this please stop this otherwise you will be charged under POSCO act LOL!First Lucy started marketing her friend then Momo started and now Nikki. Did you notice these girls were all shared by Bopseph and his gang. The girls have learned the tricks I won't be surprised if Elisha starts also.

Vksood1722
12-10-18, 18:14
Brothers,

I'm coming to Mumbai for a day. Please if anyone can share any good contacts. PM is active.

Dressed
12-10-18, 18:27
I normally don't believe in using SPs for my mongering pursuits but one of the SPs in my contacts approached me with some of the birds he is marketing. Appeared interesting but thought of checking if anyone has any references on these before I respond to the SP.

AliBaba Info
12-10-18, 20:10
Hello brethren,

Coming to Mumbai next week and staying for 2 days and hoping to make it worthwhile! Looking for a girl friendly hotel with a club / pick up joint so that I can take the girl straight to my room. Does that combination even exist?

Hotel budget: 6 k per night.

Outcall budget: 6-8 k.

Can return the favour with some good spa contacts in Kolkata, Please help.

Hsjsnan
12-10-18, 20:28
I normally don't believe in using SPs for my mongering pursuits but one of the SPs in my contacts approached me with some of the birds he is marketing. Appeared interesting but thought of checking if anyone has any references on these before I respond to the SP.If this bird is real, this one used to be in Delhi circle, maybe you can try there for reference.

Dude3086
12-10-18, 21:57
The pic looks like Pooja who as far as I know is not married. Didn't know she had been rebranded as Pinky.Yup she's definitely Pooja from malad.

DelhiGuy1990
12-11-18, 03:35
Hi all!

Thank you all for the amazing reports. Have been a secret reader of the forum for more than an year now. I have a certain medical problem however for which I seek advice from any doctors on the forum or someone who personally had taken treatment for it. I didn't try Google as I wanted to visit a recommended doc.

Coming to the point, I am a 28 yr old guy and am still unable to pull back my foreskin. I have tried stretching exercises etc but no luck. Because of this, I am unable to visit any girl worrying that I may tear it in the heat of the moment. Is there any medical treatment for this condition at this stage?

I'd request if you have any inputs to share it here itself for the common good. Else my PM is active too.

Cheers and happy mongering!

RajDesai69
12-11-18, 04:00

Best!Hey bro, is there any way I can get her contact please?

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
12-11-18, 05:00
First Lucy started marketing her friend then Momo started and now Nikki. Did you notice these girls were all shared by Bopseph and his gang. The girls have learned the tricks I won't be surprised if Elisha starts also.Even I won't be surprised if Eli does that provided she is old now! LOL!

By the way from where will she bring cheap, illiterate, tribal girls for peddling? From Andaman I guess?

Any ideas folks anyone! LOL.

Flamboyant18
12-11-18, 05:41
Hello,

Could anyone please share some words on an indie Falak Khan? I think she is a mother which is a turn on for me. How much should I pay for her service.

Thanks.

MBrando
12-11-18, 06:15
Yes she is genuine and I recognize her. Only thing I can advise you is you can try and bring down the rate to 10 K. This is what I had negotiated. Otherwise she is good to go.

Hi,

I contacted a profile on Locanto that I want to ask you about. She is Varuna, 32, North Indian, busty, thick set lady. Asking for 15 k /8 hours without place. She is open to CIM, rimming. But no anal. I will try to attach a pic here. But let me have a review of you recognize the profile or have been with her. TIA,

Spigot.

MBrando
12-11-18, 06:18
6 k is good rate and you will get lot of good hotels in that range. You have to specify the area you want. If you are looking at western suburbs then VITS is a good option. If it is towards Navi Mumbai then tunga or park.

The alternate always is to book through stayuncle.

Hello brethren,

Coming to Mumbai next week and staying for 2 days and hoping to make it worthwhile! Looking for a girl friendly hotel with a club / pick up joint so that I can take the girl straight to my room. Does that combination even exist?

Can return the favour with some good spa contacts in Kolkata, Please help.

SexSeeker69
12-11-18, 07:05

Outcall was at my hotel in Malad, I'm a bit cautious about detailing our experience as it may implicate me..Bro,

How much did you gift to Anna? I may be visiting soon.

SS69.

JustFishing
12-11-18, 08:10
The first pic links back to a girl in Delhi called Jassika Sharma (itsjassika on insta) while the second links to a locanto ad for an indie called Sonal with a direct number to reach her.

I normally don't believe in using SPs for my mongering pursuits but one of the SPs in my contacts approached me with some of the birds he is marketing. Appeared interesting but thought of checking if anyone has any references on these before I respond to the SP.

JustFishing
12-11-18, 08:50
Spoke to several mongers who all said the same thing. Pooja / Pinky is out of the game and is blocking anyone who contacts her, even those with good references from her previous customers.

BangBanggo
12-11-18, 10:03
She already have an Instagram account and all the details you want is there. Good luck.Need some more detail about her insta handle.

Dude3086
12-11-18, 10:37

Does anyone have any experience with her?Not that I have any experience with her but I've always wanted to experience an actress / model! Been kind of a fantasy of mine! So decided to do check photos out of Rinki online and I must inform you that her latest photos, specially of her face, are very very different from the one that you have put up here. I don't think I'm going to go for her after seeing her latest photos. This particular photo that you've put up seems to be quite an old photo of hers. You can easily check her latest photos on social media. So ya, just letting you know. Enjoy!

WhyGrowUp
12-11-18, 11:54
Folks, need your help.

Can somebody suggest me good, better end indis? I am not interested in run of mill stuff like PK and Elisha (Goes without saying I have these contacts). I have a client visiting from abroad and I want to show him a good time. I have also tried Ada / Mann, but something in that category would be good. Need somebody on the petit side rather than heavy. Already done with Aditi Bapat as well, can't handle her nakhras.

Any good and reliable SP would also be highly appreciated.

Man At Work
12-11-18, 12:19
Hi friends,

I am from Delhi.

And In Mumbai (Powai) for the night.

If someone can help with a trusted SP nearby, would really appreciate it.

Have some info about good old Delhi.

PM active.

Thanks in Advance.

Daniel Jack
12-11-18, 12:22
She already have an Instagram account and all the details you want is there. Good luck.Thank you for the Info. Let me check and confirm.

Irra1269
12-11-18, 12:24
Hi,

Spigot.Looking to Pic, Quotes are Too High, you get better option then this.

Siripu
12-11-18, 15:11
Hi all,

Can anyone help with the contact details about Anam, how much she charges and all.

FullLength
12-11-18, 18:11
You can check Ramee Guestline at Juhu; checks all boxes.

Hello brethren,

Can return the favour with some good spa contacts in Kolkata, Please help..

Khiladi7
12-11-18, 18:17
Hi,

Can you PM me the contact of the same.

Thanks.

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

X factor- she has thunder things and good for doggy position lovers..

AliBaba Info
12-11-18, 19:42
Thanks bro for the response. Anything around andheri, juhu, Goregaon! Noted VITS but does it fit my requirement? Does it have a club inhouse I can do an easy pick from?

How about the outcall indie I am looking for? PM active.

TIA.

6 k is good rate and you will get lot of good hotels in that range. You have to specify the area you want. If you are looking at western suburbs then VITS is a good option. If it is towards Navi Mumbai then tunga or park.

The alternate always is to book through stayuncle.

BoobsManiac
12-12-18, 02:18
Hi all,

Can anyone help with the contact details about Anam, how much she charges and all.You asked the same thing in Chennai forum previously. I don't know which food you are talking about. Attach a pic instead.

BoobsManiac
12-12-18, 02:20
Hi,

Spigot.Not worth 15 k. Price to be negotiated. She is BBW category.

ScorpionMav
12-12-18, 05:11
Hi all!

Thank you all for the amazing reports. Have been a secret reader of the forum for more than an year now. I have a certain medical problem however for which I seek advice from any doctors on the forum or someone who personally had taken treatment for it. I didn't try Google as I wanted to visit a recommended doc.

Coming to the point, I am a 28 yr old guy and am still unable to pull back my foreskin. I have tried stretching exercises etc but no luck. Because of this, I am unable to visit any girl worrying that I may tear it in the heat of the moment. Is there any medical treatment for this condition at this stage?

I'd request if you have any inputs to share it here itself for the common good. Else my PM is active too.

Cheers and happy mongering!You can get a circumcision done through any surgeon. It is a small op and hospital stay is hardly one day. After that you are free to go, the package is sensitive for a couple of weeks after that so don't get excited for first couple of weeks. After that its smooth sailing, literally

EditFun01
12-12-18, 06:54
Hi all!

Cheers and happy mongering!This is common and there is very minor surgical treatment for this (that too if necessary). Visit any doc and he will be able to guide you.

MBrando
12-12-18, 09:54
If you are lucky you will even get Orchid at this price. Note none of these hotels are pick up joints so you have to make your own arrangements for the girls. There are plenty options in western suburbs.

Thanks bro for the response. Anything around andheri, juhu, Goregaon! Noted VITS but does it fit my requirement? Does it have a club inhouse I can do an easy pick from?

How about the outcall indie I am looking for? PM active.

TIA.

Si6798
12-12-18, 10:51
Guys,

Any feedback on the lady SP number ending 617. Guess she operates out of Andheri and says she has a decent line up for in and out call. Haven't tried her yet, but thought of checking here before proceeding. Also let me know the extent of negotiation we have to do with her.

Vinay1972
12-12-18, 11:44
Hi,

I am looking for good GFE on my Mumbai visit can pay 10-12 plus hotel.

But need a good company. Any leads pleas PM me its on.

Vinay1972
12-12-18, 11:52
Hi all!

Cheers and happy mongering!You need to get it operated its a very very small procedure. You may also prevent recurrent infection later days due to retention of body fluids.

Show to a surgeon its more common then you think.

Have a good time.

Madhumahesh
12-12-18, 12:36
Comrade (All in ISG are interested in bring a fucking revolution so am using this term).

This is a medical problem. I think you are from Bombay although your ID is Delhi Guy. Anyway go to a reputed surgeon and explain your problem. He may advise circumcision. It is a minor operation. But there are issues involved which you should note.

In my case I did circumcision about 22 years back. The entire foreskin was not removed only the front part as the surgeon said total removal may lead to pain during intercourse. But I faced one problem and still continue to face this. If the girl I have intercourse has a tight pussy and I don't use a lubricant then there is tearing of skin near the point where the foreskin was removed I. E. There is injury. Due to this I ask WG's to put coconut oil / lubricant inside their pussy before fucking and sometimes they refuse and I have to insist.

Hi all!

Cheers and happy mongering!

Bond212
12-12-18, 16:57
Hmm Pooja, she been there for a while she is closer to 40, likely over 40, she been claiming to be around 35 for last 6 years.

Hello all gunners!

Had this indie.

Boobs- 34, saggy.

Service- Average.

Enjoy Life!

BM.

BomvivBom
12-12-18, 17:56
Has anybody tried Sonal who used to advertise on Locanto and is now on Massage Republic? Is she any good? Your help is appreciated.

Wandere
12-13-18, 03:08
Was She Anna or ann from Kandivili? Chinese features?

I've had bad experience with outcalls in Mumbai mainly in SP, so I was quite anxious with the Indi and wary but she delivered all required services...

BoobsManiac
12-13-18, 03:14
Has anybody tried Sonal who used to advertise on Locanto and is now on Massage Republic? Is she any good? Your help is appreciated.If you like heavyweight, bulky women, saggy big boobs, then you can try. She is also BBW wrestler category. Personally I don't like BBW. But her price should be 4-5ST.

PabloEscobaar
12-13-18, 04:37
Hi guys,

Can any one share good reliable contacts in Mumbai. I can reciprocate the same way for Dubai. Being a residing in Dubai for more than 6 years. PM is working. Cheers.

Panvel1
12-13-18, 04:37
Comrade (All in ISG are interested in bring a fucking revolution so am using this term).

This is a medical problem. I think you are from Bombay although your ID is Delhi Guy. Anyway go to a reputed surgeon and explain your problem. He may advise circumcision. It is a minor operation. But there are issues involved which you should note.

In my case I did circumcision about 22 years back. The entire foreskin was not removed only the front part as the surgeon said total removal may lead to pain during intercourse. But I faced one problem and still continue to face this. If the girl I have intercourse has a tight pussy and I don't use a lubricant then there is tearing of skin near the point where the foreskin was removed I. E. There is injury. Due to this I ask WG's to put coconut oil / lubricant inside their pussy before fucking and sometimes they refuse and I have to insist.Get a circumcision done. It's a minor day care operation. Normal recovery 10-14 days.

Spigot38
12-13-18, 09:54
Not worth 15 k. Price to be negotiated. She is BBW category.Yes my gut feel is that too. So what if she promised CIM. Thanks for responding!

Spigot.

Vinay1972
12-13-18, 11:31
Hi was hunting found Lucy from Andheri / Powai side, on call looks to be good with good body.

Asking 15 (ST) / 20 (LT).

Has anyone experienced her.

Also is "Angela" from Malad still working?

TheTank85
12-13-18, 13:14

In my case I did circumcision about 22 years back. The entire foreskin was not removed only the front part as the surgeon said total removal may lead to pain during intercourse. But I faced one problem and still continue to face this. If the girl I have intercourse has a tight pussy and I don't use a lubricant then there is tearing of skin near the point where the foreskin was removed I. E. There is injury. Due to this I ask WG's to put coconut oil / lubricant inside their pussy before fucking and sometimes they refuse and I have to insist.You are on point. Yes, they way to go about it is to go to a surgeon and show him your tool. Its called "Phimosis" there are different levels of it so its best to consult a surgeon so he can help you take a decision.

Its a minor operation but they do have to knock you out. Nothing to be scared about.

Hope this helps.

TheTank.

Austin 316
12-13-18, 13:39
Hello all!

Hope everyone had a good Diwali yesterday.

Ate the attached food, 38 DD Boobs, ready to be mauled and eaten with pleasure.

Lady is a classy one, wears classy dresses and talks classy, but when BM sucks the boobs harder, the classiness is gone and only bitchiness is revealed. Hahaha.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.5- 38 DD..Hey bro,

Will be visiting Mumbai next week. Please help a brother out by sharing her details. Cheers.

Viiki
12-13-18, 16:38
Hi was hunting found Lucy from Andheri / Powai side, on call looks to be good with good body.

Also is "Angela" from Malad still working?She is good fun but you should negotiate hard and she will reduce to at least 10 k. Don't know abt Angela but an Angel who is Lucy's frnd. Never met her as she charges to much

BoobsManiac
12-13-18, 17:13
Yes my gut feel is that too. So what if she promised CIM. Thanks for responding!

Spigot.If she promised CIM with proper swallowing inside, then it would be interesting. But you should always check the mouth of these WG for any cuts or anything as for safety precaution.

BoobsManiac
12-13-18, 17:20
She is good fun but you should negotiate hard and she will reduce to at least 10 k. Don't know abt Angela but an Angel who is Lucy's friend. Never met her as she charges to muchShe charges too much because 50% of the commission will go to Lucy or her handler, simple logic bro. Plus she is aware of ISG also. No girl will simply refer her friend, and specially those whose FRs are posted here and they themselves aware of the forum! LOL.

FantasizeMe
12-13-18, 17:59

Also is "Angela" from Malad still working?Lucy may come down to 10 k for 2. But she has braces. Angel is Lucy's friend. They separated from each other but now again they are friends. Angel also provides a separate service. She is a classy MILF but charges high 15 k for 2. They use to do threesome also but now after reunion they do or not that I don't know.

Member #4745
12-13-18, 18:11
So was in touch with Miss A. Of TW Spa. And she invited me over to her place. For a night out.

Unfortunately I was caught up with some things so couldn't meet her before 2 AM. But the amazing girl that she is she was ready to wait. So reached her place in Kalina at around 2.15. Needed her help to navigate through the slums of Kalina. Felt bad for the poor girl. When I reached her place, saw that she was living in a small 1 room kitchen hut, with bare minimum furniture. But for all these bad experiences she mad it up with amazing service. Had her in WOT, Doggy, Miss and finished twice, once in her mouth. Good Experience for 2 hours and Damages 4 K.

MG.Please share her number.

Anyone, please share such girls number from Kalina as I live in Ghatkopar, so this would be great.

SleepingPill
12-14-18, 03:07
Hello friends,

I am active in Delhi Forum. Thanks to brother "VBJ999" and "DeepakDoctor" for sharing contacts in Mumbai. Tried two girls in last two week.

FR# Vishakha.

Young petite girl. Not a pro. Talks good. Told me about struggles in life. Enjoys the act. No lip kiss. Didn't ask for BBBJ.

Looks 6.

Tits 6. Small.

Ass 8. Small but in good shape.

Wir= No.

FR# Pushpanjali.

Young girl. Not a pro. Figure is healthy. Talks good, jolly nature. Enjoys the act (basically this is the feature with most non-pro girls). Good for GFE exp.

Looks 7.

Tits 7. Be-cup but tight.

Ass 8. In shape.

BBBJ 8 (only 3-4 min, but it was good).

Wir= Yes.

Planned to try Cindy. But she cancelled meeting last moment. And didn't reply since.

Also planned to try PK. But office meeting extends upto 9 pm followed by dinner. So I had to cancel the meeting, which was taken seriously by her. So she blocked me.

Again going to Mumbai this weekend. Friends please share good contact of indi / MP.

Regards.

MagicalBamboo
12-14-18, 03:40
She charges too much because 50% of the commission will go to Lucy or her handler, simple logic bro. Plus she is aware of ISG also. No girl will simply refer her friend, and specially those whose FRs are posted here and they themselves aware of the forum! LOL.Both Angel & Lucy charge the same 15 k for 2 hrs and 10 k 1 HR. They do not come down.

YouCan have them both for 3 some act.

They should be between 10-11 k not more than that.

Dev987
12-14-18, 04:02
Angela is still active (Digits ending with 6834). I did meet her few weeks back. But she has put on lot of weight.

Lucy you are referring, Is she a NE girl with digits ending 574, the she is a close friend of Angel and they work in unison.

Also is "Angela" from Malad still working?

BoobsManiac
12-14-18, 05:05
Hey all,

Had this food, colorful girl, wears colorful dress, colorful ornaments.

Age- 27-30.

Looks- 7. 5.

Body- 8, Healthy, bit tummy, but soft.

Boobs- 8,34 size, erect nipples when sucked and pulled.

Pussy- 7.5, bit loose.

Ass- 8 good in shape.

X factor- sticks to the body like glue when nearing her orgasm, good intimate bodily feeling.

Damage- 4 k + 600 for oyo, special offers going on, so grabbed the discount. Total damage- 4.6 k.

The year is going to end and I properly maintained my budget for spending on indies.

Enjoy life mongers!

BM.

Viiki
12-14-18, 05:35
Angela is still active (Digits ending with 6834). I did meet her few weeks back. But she has put on lot of weight.

Lucy you are referring, Is she a NE girl with digits ending 574, the she is a close friend of Angel and they work in unison.Nice to see you back. How much did you pay Angel?

Dev987
12-14-18, 06:36
I tried to negotiate a bit and had her for 15 K. Spent half a day with her and had quite a few drinks. She loves wine.

Nice to see you back. How much did you pay Angel?

Mady7906
12-14-18, 09:57
Hello all!

Hope everyone had a good Diwali yesterday.

Ate the attached food, 38 DD Boobs, ready to be mauled and eaten with pleasure.

Lady is a classy one, wears classy dresses and talks classy, but when BM sucks the boobs harder, the classiness is gone and only bitchiness is revealed. Hahaha.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8..Hey brother,

Will be in Mumbai on Monday.

Will be of Great help If you can help with details. Pm active.

Taurian790
12-14-18, 10:20
Hi all,

I was silent reader of this forum and was happy to see how the community helps here. I am complete newbie to this world and would need help with contacts of Indie / SP in Mumbai. Looking for someone with good face and body VFM girl. My PM is active.

Thank you all!

Taurian790
12-14-18, 10:25
This one is a gem, she's 20 yr old bold & cute. Had her at SP G's den, great young slim figure, good boobs, hottest DFK available, hottest and sloppy BBJ available, shower sex available, good GFE, no bullshit.

Tried to get her digits, but she refused & I did not push her for it.

Damages 3.5 k 2 pops with room!

I tipped her a 500 rs!

She was good at it throughout.Hi friend,

Can you please share the contact of the SP? I have nothing to share with you as of now but will reciprocate whenever I get something good.

Taurian790
12-14-18, 10:38

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.Trying to send you PM but no success! Can you help with contact?