PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

HiThereAloha
02-02-19, 07:45
Bros King89 warned me. But when he told me about a small Boobed babe, I couldn't resist.

So I found it. And it was exactly as our brother described it: dirty, dingy and fuck all.

Still since the small boob carrot was there I went ahead.

I got some other babe. Not small boobs she upsold me another crappy girl. Told her to leave I like 5 mins. The other boobless wonder was asking all along to try her.

Disaster.

You are the king! Thanks for the lead and the advice.I have corrected my FR. Bro King89 thanks for all your guidance! Much appreciated.

Chico Charlie 1
02-02-19, 08:34
Welcome back.

Missed your epics. Hope to see them again.

Welcome on board but you have to take the membership and share your reviews and experience what ever good or bad then only fellow guys will help and guide you. Regards.

Kappi2015
02-02-19, 08:36
Thanks for posting her pics sir! Highly appreciated. She turned out to be full of attitude, when I asked her rates, she started abusing me and used sarcastic remarks like why you are asking me so many details? Do you want to marry me? And stuff like that. I was politely asking her for details which a normal girl would tell otherwise without any attitude. Also after looking at her pics I wouldn't fuck her even if offered for free with this stinking attitude of hers. I don't know why she is quoting 10 k for 2. High loot this is.

And glad you know every details like a true master. You saved my hard earned money. Have to look at other options. Thanks for your response and the pics for heads up. Also I have received some PM's who are trying to make me believe that she is worth 10 k. And asking me to try her. I think I shouldn't listen to their hollow advice.This is conflict of need vs information availability.

I too faced this problem. Visiting Mumbai, posted request for information in the forum. No response hence sought DM help from few Seniors. Few noble souls gave lead. Thank you and you know who. All had Fiza common making one believe her as Numero Uno in town. Now time is limited and you need to make it on schedule. Hence executed at 15 K FN. Experience was good and no problem with attitude. Happy after deed. But the VFM not sure since I don't know market. Had I had more information and choice, I would have saved few hard earned bucks. Now whom to blame. Lack of input or destiny. Just the issue of members connecting dots I think so.

BM bro. Reading all your post always wished if I could get lead from you but understand the difficulty to get into your good books. Cheers all.

Keshtel
02-02-19, 08:56
Writing on ISG after a long time.

Went to this spa opp goddess of wealth estate in darkness w. There were 2 females, one around 35 yrs old and the second one quite young and slim. Not a looker, not bad either. Needless to say chose the younger one.

Started massage without dispo, was chatting about life when after sometime the topic of extras came up. The chic was ready for FS but since I had no protection. Chose HJ / TL.

Will go there again pretty soon, properly armed.

Counter-1 k.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: Small 6/10.

Service: good.

Cheers,

Keshtel.

RamPan
02-02-19, 09:21
Bro,

Understand the intention behind he mean to say he will share the contacts of the House wife he have, he didn't say will share his wife's contacts, grow up man and enjoy mongering. Regards.Chill dude, I very well understand the intention. I was just joking and trying to add some humor. Relax.

BophSep
02-02-19, 10:00
I would request all my seniors and colleague to make Mumbai forum a best for sharing the information and contacts, irrespective of keeping it to our self, yes indies are bit expensive than the SP girls but what I have learnt over the year is yes the service of indies are far better than SP girls reason is quiet eminent the deal is between you and the girl / woman and no 3rd person is involved. Where as in Sp their is always a line on doubt in 70% cases this is what I personally have come across that their is a miscommunication either on service or time or pops etc. So I prefer indies over Sp girls. Their are many who have different version but all have different opinion.

So let us do our part of sharing I like old wines so I repeat the same with whom I have good time and also when ever I meet new ones will share those also those who have contact of new ones let them also keep sharing, yes the donation is what matters if a indi is available at lesser donation let them become the referral for that indi and enjoy the mongering.

Welcome back.

Missed your epics. Hope to see them again.

BophSep
02-02-19, 10:21
What you say is indeed correct but it is all based on supply and demand, if many options open up and all starts sharing then may be one day Mumbai will also like Delhi. However Delhi is mostly governed by Sp and Indies in Delhi are also charging 6/7 k and these are based on the contacts I have from Delhi friends. I always say why not come forward and share the contacts and if all start sharing these indies will also have to think on reducing their charges. However many in Mumbai do not put FR and avoid sharing their are few who are keen on FR but no sharing because of these reason only Mumbai is high compared to Delhi, If you have contacts I welcome you also on board and share to bring the damage to the best possible amount. Money saved is money available for next mongering. Welcome bro.

While others are saying she is not worth 10 k, which I too believe is too much for her, I don't know what makes you think that she is a good deal at 10 k for 2. Isn't this a kind of a hollow statement that we should follow the price blindly quoted by these indies or few members? Being from Delhi I bet she would be 3 k in our market. It's time Mumbai people start realizing about the true value of these indies.

Rahul2030
02-02-19, 10:30
Bro,

I can't understand this. The lady who owns RR is an NCP connected person. She's a politician or a contact of one. What is scary is not this. They keep all contact details of you. And whatever you try today, you can get tracked on truecaller. So yes, RR is very scary. I've had some nice times at Chembur (many times) and at Worli once. But it is crazy expensive. And the surveillance is a big issue that can come and bite us in the bum any day.Don't scare me more ya. ;)

BophSep
02-02-19, 10:42
BM is legend Joshua is true guide for Mumbai, unfortunately both are so eccentric that both do not share contacts, May be both are sharing with their trusted group of friends, if these 2 two legends extend help to Mongers then many indies will have to review their donation, Instead this form has become a battle ground leg pulling with most guys now avoid sharing contact in a fear of losing the contact and keep it to them self, We can't force any one to share the contacts with all but till then the old wine will keep striving with higher donation. Regards.

Bro BM, a lot of us are in awe of your legendary abilities. How do you get these deals? Do share your SPs and some of your Air Hostesses at 5 k with us too.

FunRun
02-02-19, 10:57
Went to Medspa in khrghr. Receptionist madam is hot. Assigned a NE girl for deep tissue massage. Cost 1800. Very hygienic room and well maintained. In between the therapist came and I changed to dispo. She started massage and it was excellent. She didn't give any clue for extra so I couldn't ask. I tried to talk general things but she stopped me and told me to stay calm. I followed and the massage was so nice that I felt fully rejuvenated. Shower and steam bath both available. If any body want good massage you get there but unfortunately no extra. Will repeat for good massage only thanks, FunRun.

BophSep
02-02-19, 11:04
Bro,

Like hotel rooms are available in Mumbai from Rs 500 per day to Rs 50000.00 or more per day, Indies are also available from least donation to highest donation than my imagination depending upon their own worthiness which they feel correct, we have to place our self in the range we can afford, do RTFF the contact you come across and negotiate to the best of your ability and win the deal is the right words. You can always tip them to your liking, however Mumbai is already known for higher donation so be conservative & play safe.

Dude,

Be considerate. I live in Europe and yes it's fun with the adventures here and is roughly 10 k for an hour minus the extreme stress of looking for one. But if someone wants to pay more for a service it's their prerogative. Help or guide. Don't be aggressive. LOL.

ExpMonger
02-02-19, 12:08
Contacted this girl today and she just wouldn't budge below 10 k. Mumbai is getting really expensive. Ditched her.

Since previous day, was toying with 3 indes on WA to fix at least one of them at optimum cost on a given day and time, otherwise very busy the only day while in Mumbai. But; as any experienced monger will tell you unpredictability is the bane of mongering hobby and you may be left high and dry on a given day or time unless you have readied plan be! To my consternation, all babes were found to demand 10 K as if in sync, giving little leeway in deciding except on first cum first served basis. Having wasted a few hours in trying to map geography of each babe for maximum kick, was not ready to let go those couple of hours empty handed. MP was obviously not the option considering the skew between quality of babe, clean environment vs cost which soon starts touching 8-10 k in place like Mumbai!.

BoyNxtDoor
02-02-19, 12:25
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

You can not have real names or addresses in the Open Forum.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

RattleStud
02-02-19, 14:27
Thanks for posting her pics sir! Highly appreciated. She turned out to be full of attitude, when I asked her rates, she started abusing me and used sarcastic remarks like why you are asking me so many details? Do you want to marry me? And stuff like that. I was politely asking her for details which a normal girl would tell otherwise without any attitude. Also after looking at her pics I wouldn't fuck her even if offered for free with this stinking attitude of hers. I don't know why she is quoting 10 k for 2. High loot this is.

And glad you know every details like a true master. You saved my hard earned money. Have to look at other options. Thanks for your response and the pics for heads up. Also I have received some PM's who are trying to make me believe that she is worth 10 k. And asking me to try her. I think I shouldn't listen to their hollow advice.Hi bro,

Kindly publish names of those who have pm you to try her. It's ridiculous and unbelievable that people would PM to a person for asking to try a girl. It would be always your decision whether to take the plunge.

HungerGamer
02-02-19, 15:16
It was time for the monthly visit to Country. This time tried L as suggesting by S last time. L has been around only for a little over 2 months.

Quite a pretty dish, the deed was nothing to write home about. Usual damages. Returned more or less satiated.Hey there!

I was out of commission for a while but will be getting back yo the hobby. Wanted to start with Country. Can you PM me a few insights such as names, cost range (have dome some RTFF but a lot of variation), you seem to be a regular. Thanks in advance.

AbhiGupta7
02-03-19, 03:58
Hi guys,

I'm coming to Mumbai next week.

Would really appreciate some good SP or chics digits for an all nighter. Staying at 4 seasons.

Thanks in advance.

Will reciprocate for Delhi.

Miko007
02-03-19, 04:21
Hi,

Can anybody share me her contact?

New month began and I ate new food, while others are still eating old Fiza LOL.

Got hold of a new SP and found a beautiful but cheap HW. She is married.

Seemed very shy, but once the SP assured that cooperation will be duly appreciated, she obliged.

Age- 28.

Face- Good.

Skin- Wheatish Fair, clean.

Boobs- 34 the, sucked with much delight.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

LetsTryThis
02-03-19, 04:50
This is conflict of need vs information availability.

I too faced this problem. Visiting Mumbai, posted request for information in the forum. No response hence sought DM help from few Seniors. Few noble souls gave lead. Thank you and you know who. All had Fiza common making one believe her as Numero Uno in town. Now time is limited and you need to make it on schedule. Hence executed at 15 K FN. Experience was good and no problem with attitude. Happy after deed. But the VFM not sure since I don't know market. Had I had more information and choice, I would have saved few hard earned bucks. Now whom to blame. Lack of input or destiny. Just the issue of members connecting dots I think so.

BM bro. Reading all your post always wished if I could get lead from you but understand the difficulty to get into your good books. Cheers all.Completely agree with you. It's like you spoke (or wrote) my mind.

Of course we all want VFM to be great but sometimes we have to take a dive due to lack of information or because of time constraints. I wish I could get better girls at even better price. Will Keep trying.

Happy mongering my friends.

ShowernMassage
02-03-19, 04:59
Possible to share connects of unnati?

Hi all,

One fellow senior bro was kind enough to PM me some leads after getting bad response from other ladies.

Seems easy money had gone into their heads.

Met two ladies via seniors ref, one is Anjali and other one is Unnati.

First experience was with Anjali.

She seemed kind of bold to me, very open minded and friendly. After connecting, we discussed our plans and I booked an oyo with her.

She came in jeans and top. Looks wise girl is very cute, cute smile and good meat at appropriate places.

After chit chat, we started the and deed and I was blown away by the wildness displayed by her.

First it was sensuous and then slowly it turned into a wild performance, her legs, thighs and booty are in perfect shape.

Apart from anal and CIM, she does everything. Enjoyed good time with her.

I would rate her as-.

RockinMan
02-03-19, 06:44
Hi all,

I am very much new in Mumbai and would like to search for some good company. Stayong alone near Colaba. If it is possible for any generous soul to share some indie or genuine SPcontacts, it would be highly appreciated. I can reciprocate with some contacts of Calcutta.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

Viiki
02-03-19, 08:47
Hi all,

One fellow senior bro was kind enough to PM me some leads after getting bad response from other ladies.

First experience was with Anjali.Fantastic FR. Are the rates mentioned for 1 or 2 shots. Definitely a better bargain than Fiza at 10 k.

Bean Counter
02-03-19, 12:29
Great Report! One of the joys of mongering is not just the deed, but the discovery process! A lot of people tend to forget this!

Hi all,

Bean Counter
02-03-19, 12:40
BM,

You have become a legend and are setting the standard! Very true; choose for the VFM factor. I have repeated babes only for that reason. I see so many discussions; just explore and enjoy!! And share reports.

Seemed very shy, but once the SP assured that cooperation will be duly appreciated, she obliged.

Age- 28.

Face- Good.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- Fleshy.

X Factor- Her boobs, I am in love with her boobs. Very firm and elevated, not saggy, considering she is married and her husband also enjoys her.

Finally Price- 2 k + 500 for room which is 2.5 k total damage 2 pops and 2 hours.

BM managed to get her private number and she promised she will give me more personal carnal pleasure.

Some idiot member in past said that I like women because of boobs, or he assumed because of my username.

But in reality I choose a girl for her VFM factor, less price and good service.

See all soon!!

Rajat007
02-03-19, 13:35
Thanks everyone for sharing their stories. Recently I got scammed on Locanto for about 7 K and didn't got what I wanted. I was looking for some soft sex or massage in Mumbai. Didn't work out. Can anyone suggest a girl or place. Feeling very embarrassed after being scammed for 7 k and got nothing.

Travel74
02-03-19, 14:00
Will be in Mumbai in March. Can any seniors help me with contacts there?

AbhiGupta7
02-03-19, 18:15
Hi BM,

Can you please share some SP contacts for worli hotels.

Thanks in advance.

Abhi.

Age- 28.

Face- Good.

Stargazer1401
02-03-19, 20:27
First time mongering, contacted a SP through a locanto ad. Agreed for 5 k for a decent looking chick (through whatsApp) for the whole night and the hotel included.

SP asked me to rent a room for the night at one of his known hotels (goes by the name are*x inn in sakivihar).

The hotel took 2500 after refusing twice and talking to SP. The girl that came was hardly fuck worthy. But being my first time I continued, after one shot the girl went down stairs to get a cigarette and didn't return. Called the space multiple times but he wouldn't pick up. Had to leave the room after an HR of waiting.

Totally disappointed.

Would request seniors to guide me through.

SyncMaster921
02-03-19, 23:18
Hi all,

I paid 4 k to her and 800 for oyo. Total 4.8.

I paid 3 k to her. Oyo room was again 800.

Cheers!Which Oyo hotel did you get at 800.

Ketan123
02-04-19, 05:13
Anybody who can provide me contacts between Malad to Borivali.

BophSep
02-04-19, 06:58
Bro,

This is one of the reason people avoid SP in Mumbai, and move towards Indi, It is not the case with all Sp bot most of them are cheaters or issue comes with service at least with indi when we get connected we can ask prior to meet what all in menu, still their are cases indies also back off after saying yes but at least it is one to one deal no one in between, These issue are less in Delhi hence Delhi is governed more by SP. Try to get connected with trusted Indies.

First time mongering, contacted a SP through a locanto ad. Agreed for 5 k for a decent looking chick (through whatsApp) for the whole night and the hotel included.

SP asked me to rent a room for the night at one of his known hotels (goes by the name are*x inn in sakivihar).

The hotel took 2500 after refusing twice and talking to SP. The girl that came was hardly fuck worthy. But being my first time I continued, after one shot the girl went down stairs to get a cigarette and didn't return. Called the space multiple times but he wouldn't pick up. Had to leave the room after an HR of waiting.

Totally disappointed.

Would request seniors to guide me through..

BophSep
02-04-19, 07:06
Nice FR keep it up also share the contacts with fellow brothers whom you trust.

Does oyo have rooms for Short time, at Rs 800.00 it is really a good deal do share the hotel name and area so as to use in future.

Hi all,

She seemed kind of bold to me, very open minded and friendly. After connecting, we discussed our plans and I booked an oyo with her.

Rajesin
02-04-19, 07:45
Hello friends,

We all know Loc is full of scams and it's really a time taking process to filter out genuine profile. But with little bit of luck and use of mind I was able to find one good profile, called Jaishree based in Andheri.

Her profile seemed, decent, without any fancy names or pics which was a green signal. No advance payment was the deal. Another green signal. She has a place in Andheri and said she is OK for travel but not in first attempt. I asked about her rate which she quoted 10 k for ST, somehow persuaded her for 8 k. She also asked me to make a video call, which I did and another green signal that the number was of girl only.

So after initial steps, went to her place in evening. Met her. Found her to be fully grown woman, not a girl. I doubt these people write something on their profile and turn out to be something else in real. Anyways, looks wise she was good, a little belly, or I would say beer belly. Strong assets, boobs decent, ass is big.

So upfront she asked for money. I know paying money upfront is stupid sometimes. But as I was dealing with an Indy and not a pimp girl, I decided to take chance. While I was handing her money, she constantly. Looked at me and said don't worry, service would be good. I said OK and gave entire 8 k.

After money was handed she guided me to her bed, the place is OK kind, small bed, but why should I care. I wasn't going to live there for whole life. She came near me and began little introduction. I could see she was behaving more friendly after handling out cash. I also made myself casual and removed my pants. Only in undie and vest. I slept on bed. She was slowly holding my hands and rubbing my chest and asked if I am ready? I said yes and the very next moment she kind of sat over my mid portion like woman on top position and began massaging my chest. I was getting aroused and slowly pulled her over and locked her in a DFK. She was good with DFK. And was smelling good also. Her body is very good. Smooth and healthy. Love to hold.

After that I removed her top and out came out her tits. 34 size, perfect and not so saggy. She had maintained herself and I was going crazy holding them. Pinned her to bed and now it was my time to molest her. She was moaning while I was biting and playing with her boobs. Slowly slowly licked her navel area and she was getting excited. Next removed her panties and found her to be wet already. Asked her if I could finger her and she denied. Then I thought of giving her DATY, but she was unshaved. So didn't do it, but was trying to excite her clothes and she was liking it. Then after seeing that she is fully in mood, I took condom, and inserted in her. Wow, she was tight and I found it reasonably good tight. Slowly came over her and locked my lips over her. And then began pumping her like anything. She was matching my movement and I was screwing her like anything. I asked her if she knew any dirty words and she was telling me to stop taking and increase my pace. I fucked her at top speed for 20 minutes and then came.

Round 1 finished, rested. She was also sweating, she went away and brought me some water. I thanked and chatted. Asked my personal life details which I was not too keen to tell her and she understood. Anyways after 20 minutes break, we began round 2. This time I asked her for standing position fuck and she obliged. Her ass is very good, I don't know if she would ever allow to drill that ass but man it was so wonderful. I tried to finger in her ass, but she requested not to insert. I obliged. After foreplay, and enough sucking I fucked her in standing position, lifting her legs up and pumping up with full speed. I could sense she was enjoying and to my surprise she squirted. What a sight that was. I drilled again and cane within 10 minutes.

So that's how I finished my 2nd round. Overall a good experience. She asked me to leave soon as some of her female friends were coming. I said thanks to her and left.

This is my first FR, sorry for any mistakes.

BophSep
02-04-19, 07:50
Dear Sir,

Yes at that cost can have 2 girls that is worth appreciation and to the fellow mongers who shared the contact we should welcome those open hearted guys for sharing the new contacts. Keep it up regards.

Fantastic FR. Are the rates mentioned for 1 or 2 shots. Definitely a better bargain than fiza at 10 k.

BophSep
02-04-19, 08:55
Nice FR and good presentation, 8/10 K have become a mid segment price for most of the indies who are looking for easy money, if they are educated then this goes further up.

Since previous day, was toying with 3 indes on WA to fix at least one of them at optimum cost on a given day and time, otherwise very busy the only day while in Mumbai. But; as any experienced monger will tell you unpredictability is the bane of mongering hobby and you may be left high and dry on a given day or time unless you have readied plan be! To my consternation, all babes were found to demand 10 K as if in sync, giving little leeway in deciding except on first cum first served basis. Having wasted a few hours in trying to map geography of each babe for maximum kick, was not ready to let go those couple of hours empty handed. MP was obviously not the option considering the skew between quality of babe, clean environment vs cost which soon starts touching 8-10 k in place like Mumbai! Then what's wrong with a babe like Janhvi, amongst Komals', Tinas', Mitalis'? A 25 yrs old 5'3" 55 kg dusky sturdy curvy package, has regular job, asking rate for incall was 10 k,yet could manage a outcall in the same rate at a oyo room near Sakinaka. Not withstanding the possibility of photoshopped pics they share on WA to be off mark, which are mostly their best foot forward but you have to take your chances!.

BophSep
02-04-19, 09:07
It is a game with risk at all section, Nither we can tell to LE about what happened, Nor we can tell at home where we lost the money nor we can shout at any junction. Only word is play safe but if we take risk in meeting unknown indies or through many social media the risk increases but yes you can enjoy the fruit also but if negative side is worse so I take the route of trusted ISG friends only. Yes SP are safe if you are known them or introduced by some one known and the damage is also less with SP except for the service part. These are based on my experience, I too had twice been in worse situation and came out at that junction we think will quit all these but again when the days pass on Johney starts ruling. Regards.

I second that. Been through similar times and sometimes I smile remembering those days when I used to just walk and walk looking at every female crossing by or every street I crossed expecting to find a pussy. And moat of such days I returned empty handed. Also, once I was cheated off 40 k. Deal was for 5 k but I ended up paying 40 k more as my video was made and I had to pay that money to bail myself out of that situation. Luckily, my phone had SMS of my bank account with lesser balance. God's grace, else I would have ended paying up lakhs of money to buy my own porn clip. Funny world but was very scary.

The mongering world is like this only. But what we look for continuously is gems which I firmly believe are everywhere. We just need to continue our exploration and would get rewarded appropriately. All I can say is own search is the best search and one would really enjoy the fruit too.

Rafa457
02-04-19, 10:58
Anyone has details of this girl? Anyone experienced her?Hi,

I am new to the forum as well as mongering. I am looking for such as girl if you can help a fellow member. Will really appreciate.

Jooeey
02-04-19, 13:47
Hi guys!

Just wanted to check here what is the scene at SS Spa in PP at Diamond Sindhi? How is the extra scene there they used to give B2B is it still there or is there a rip-off that happens there? Who is the girl to watch out for there? Any info guys?

Thanks!

Him2110
02-04-19, 15:00
In Mumbai for A week, new here, any indie reference would be appreciated.

PM on. Please help seniors.

Rocky9512
02-04-19, 16:17
Hello fellow mongers,

Good day to all.

I will be in Powai, Mumbai from 10-13 Feb.

Can anyone share some genuine contacts.

Thanks in advance.

TomSawyer0
02-04-19, 17:32
Hello friends,

We all know Loc is full of scams and it's really a time taking process to filter out genuine profile. But with little bit of luck and use of mind I was able to find one good profile, called Jaishree based in Andheri.

Her profile seemed, decent, without any fancy names or pics which was a green signal. No advance payment was the deal. Another green signal. She has a place in Andheri and said she is OK for travel but not in first attempt. I asked about her rate which she quoted 10 k for ST, somehow persuaded her for 8 k. She also asked me to make a video call, which I did and another green signal that the number was of girl only.

So after initial steps, went to her place in evening. Met her. Found her to be fully grown woman, not a girl. I doubt these people write something on their profile and turn out to be something else in real. Anyways, looks wise she was good, a little belly, or I would say beer belly. Strong assets, boobs decent, ass is big.

So upfront she asked for money. I know paying money upfront is stupid sometimes. But as I was dealing with an Indy and not a pimp girl, I decided to take chance. While I was handing her money, she constantly. Looked at me and said don't worry, service would be good. I said OK and gave entire 8 k..Please PM me the contact of Jaishree.

TomSawyer0
02-04-19, 17:39

Age- 28.

Face- Good.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- Fleshy.Please send me contact of Food # 133 Cheap HW.

Jury431
02-04-19, 20:22
Please send me contact of Food # 133 Cheap HW.Can you please send me the contact as well. Please.

Jury431
02-04-19, 20:35
Hello friends,

So upfront she asked for money. I know paying money upfront is stupid sometimes. But as I was dealing with an Indy and not a pimp girl, I decided to take chance. While I was handing her money, she constantly. Looked at me and said don't worry, service would be good. I said OK and gave entire 8 k.

After money was handed she guided me to her bed, the place is OK kind, small bed, but why should I care. I wasn't going to live there for whole life..Can you please share me the contact. I can share in return.

Jury431
02-04-19, 20:38
Hi all,

She came in jeans and top. Looks wise girl is very cute, cute smile and good meat at appropriate places.

After chit chat, we started the and deed and I was blown away by the wildness displayed by her.

First it was sensuous and then slowly it turned into a wild performance, her legs, thighs and booty are in perfect shape.Can you please share the contacts on PM. Thank you.

Sensuous Stud
02-04-19, 21:20
Hi guys,

Can someone please advise some 3 star or 4 star hotel near Mumbai airport which allows female guests?

We both are from Mumbai but Basically my partner wouldn't feel comfortable to give her photo ID as she finds it risky.

So any hotel which wouldn't need her ID or some idea where in I could check in first and she follows me to the room after 10 minutes? Just a thought.

Would await someones kind help.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesin
02-05-19, 02:17

Totally disappointed.

Would request seniors to guide me through.Bro,

Nobody would provide you girl for full night and that to with hotel included in 5000. It's a sure shot scam thing. Didn't this thing come to your mind?

Sometimes partly we are ourselves to be blamed if we are getting scammed because we are not using our common sense and take nonsensical decision.

BophSep
02-05-19, 04:39
Good FR and nice presentation keep sharing the contacts with your friends indies are already in short in Mumbai, Mumbai is already have less indi and more mongers, Regards.

Hello friends,

Her profile seemed, decent, without any fancy names or pics which was a green signal. No advance payment was the deal. Another green signal. She has a place in Andheri and said she is OK for travel but not in first attempt. I asked about her rate which she quoted 10 k for ST, somehow persuaded her for 8 k. She also asked me to make a video call, which I did and another green signal that the number was of girl only..

Jury431
02-05-19, 07:26
Hi guys,

Can someone please advise some 3 star or 4 star hotel near Mumbai airport which allows female guests?

We both are from Mumbai but Basically my partner wouldn't feel comfortable to give her photo ID as she finds it risky.

So any hotel which wouldn't need her ID or some idea where in I could check in first and she follows me to the room after 10 minutes? Just a thought.

Thanks in advance.I think all hotels need ID. I know smaller ones do so expensive ones will definitely need.

BoobsManiac
02-05-19, 07:27
Bro,

Nobody would provide you girl for full night and that to with hotel included in 5000. It's a sure shot scam thing. Didn't this thing come to your mind?

Sometimes partly we are ourselves to be blamed if we are getting scammed because we are not using our common sense and take nonsensical decision.Definitely agree with this. Guys whenever you are using loc, high chances of being scammed at these rates, by saying that 5000 full night with hotel included, only a juvenile mind just hitting his puberty may be tempted with this and go ahead. I don't say that 5000 full night isn't possible, I mean it can be possible, but not with Locanto. Definitely not with Locanto. We all know Mumbai is a big city, so there may be definitely some avenues where this can be possible but we shouldn't ever believe the SP specially from Locanto.

The question is where is it possible, the possible answer is only when we can explore, and by exploring I mean not Locanto or online search platform, you need to interact with people. Know your surrounding build network. Many of the times people wonder how to find indies. I say a lot of avenues.

I will just give a small example and people here, if they wish can learn. One of my friend was having a shop. A female staff used to work. She needed money for financial stuff. My friend agreed. Now he asked her when you need money, she said that she will herself come to his home to collect money, when nobody is present in home with a faint smile. That's it folks, an indie found. And begins a great sexual experience. No need of Tinder or SA, or ISG. This complex world itself helps you to connect with your desires. So stop ranting and learn from experience here. Nobody will spoon-feed you here, not me in particular.

BM.

Jury431
02-05-19, 07:35
Hi all,

She seemed kind of bold to me, very open minded and friendly. After connecting, we discussed our plans and I booked an oyo with her.Can you please share the contacts on PM.

BoobsManiac
02-05-19, 07:37
Chill dude, I very well understand the intention. I was just joking and trying to add some humor. Relax.Kiddo,

This forum needs good FRs instead of jokes. Try to add some credible info here, rather than joking with each other, you can crack enough jokes in pm if you wish.

People put all idiotic stuff in forum instead of putting serious matter. That's why a majority of them come into my blacklist. Contribute to the forum instead of playing around!

Trad1420
02-05-19, 09:06
It is a game with risk at all section, Nither we can tell to LE about what happened, Nor we can tell at home where we lost the money nor we can shout at any junction. Only word is play safe but if we take risk in meeting unknown indies or through many social media the risk increases but yes you can enjoy the fruit also but if negative side is worse so I take the route of trusted ISG friends only. Yes SP are safe if you are known them or introduced by some one known and the damage is also less with SP except for the service part. These are based on my experience, I too had twice been in worse situation and came out at that junction we think will quit all these but again when the days pass on Johney starts ruling. Regards.Well said bro. How in those tense moments we decide that we shall kick these habits and how within days Jhonny starts ruling again. Imagine getting calls from near and dear during those moments and feeling bad not to respond to them. And the glee (hidden) on the LE face. For having had his hunt.

ApacheGuy
02-05-19, 09:18
I am unable to understand why some jerk members are still selling and sharing old, 3 years old food, while it's 2019. And that too overpriced food. LOL.

For your information, this Fiza alias Susmita Pal, originally from west Bengal, and a migrant to Mumbai, used to come for 8 k full night some years ago. But some jerk seniors like Big be started revealing this forum to her and selling her at elevated price.

So my humble advice is avoid this Fiza, don't go by the fancy names here sold by some members. In 10 k you can hire some others for full night. As for pics being shared, these indies are very well aware that if their pics are shared, no one will go to them at such a higher price tag. So for your benefit I am attaching her pics also. You yourself decide whether she is 10 k food or 4 k food. According to law of diminishing value, she is very much used and not worth more than 4 k including place.

Let me give you little description of her-.

Face- like a frog.

Body complexion- dark.

Pussy. Loose.

You can get much better option from Kamathipura or Santa Cruz Sky walk at night. As you are not from Mumbai, you may not be knowing actual reality. Anyways I am attaching her pics and in my opinion you should avoid her and find something else. There are many good new foods around.

BM.I had her once. She is pathetic. Total avoid.

Atool
02-05-19, 12:53
Looking for Bombay contact any Sr member can share it will be great hell looking for Indy or SP who can give right bird.

Raj1787
02-05-19, 14:05
Bro,

Would you mind exchanging some details. PM me!

Had this bad food from my SP.

Age- 22+.

Face- 8. 5.

Boobs- 8. Handful ones, soft 34 size.

Skin- 8. 5.

Pussy- 8.

Ass-7.5..

JRandal
02-05-19, 15:14
Had contacted her few years back she demanded more than her worth so didn't taste her.

Thanks for that. Any info / review on the service offered would be great. Hopefully she's fine with some hard use and BBBJ.

HiThereAloha
02-05-19, 15:39
I had her once. She is pathetic. Total avoid.Bros,

I don't know about Other things, but I love her face! She looks extremely hot to me.

Hell Razzzzzr
02-05-19, 16:01
Hi,

I would be in Mumbai for this would really help if some seniors can share some good food contacts in message or thread.

TomSawyer0
02-05-19, 16:53
Requesting senior members for some genuine contacts and support. Thanks in advance.

Rohant9
02-05-19, 17:49
Hello friends,

So after initial steps, went to her place in evening. Met her. Found her to be fully grown woman, not a girl. I doubt these people write something on their profile and turn out to be something else in real. Anyways, looks wise she was good, a little belly, or I would say beer belly. Strong assets, boobs decent, ass is big..Bro,

Can you put some more light on advertisement of this girl on loc? What are the ending digits? Or what's section is her ad and by what name, because not able to find the add by the name you provided.

Tower9001
02-05-19, 18:53
She looks like Ms Shalini. Does her number end with 868?

Hello friends,

After money was handed she guided me to her bed, the place is OK kind, small bed, but why should I care. I wasn't going to live there for whole life. She came near me and began little introduction. I could see she was behaving more friendly after handling out cash. I also made myself casual and removed my pants. Only in undie and vest. I slept on bed. She was slowly holding my hands and rubbing my chest and asked if I am ready? I said yes and the very next moment she kind of sat over my mid portion like woman on top position and began massaging my chest. I was getting aroused and slowly pulled her over and locked her in a DFK. She was good with DFK. And was smelling good also. Her body is very good. Smooth and healthy. Love to hold.

After that I removed her top and out came out her tits. 34 size, perfect and not so saggy. She had maintained herself and I was going crazy holding them. Pinned her to bed and now it was my time to molest her. She was moaning while I was biting and playing with her boobs. Slowly slowly licked her navel area and she was getting excited. Next removed her panties and found her to be wet already. Asked her if I could finger her and she denied. Then I thought of giving her DATY, but she was unshaved. So didn't do it, but was trying to excite her clothes and she was liking it. Then after seeing that she is fully in mood, I took condom, and inserted in her. Wow, she was tight and I found it reasonably good tight. Slowly came over her and locked my lips over her. And then began pumping her like anything. She was matching my movement and I was screwing her like anything. I asked her if she knew any dirty words and she was telling me to stop taking and increase my pace. I fucked her at top speed for 20 minutes and then came.

Round 1 finished, rested. She was also sweating, she went away and brought me some water. I thanked and chatted. Asked my personal life details which I was not too keen to tell her and she understood. Anyways after 20 minutes break, we began round 2. This time I asked her for standing position fuck and she obliged. Her ass is very good, I don't know if she would ever allow to drill that ass but man it was so wonderful. I tried to finger in her ass, but she requested not to insert. I obliged. After foreplay, and enough sucking I fucked her in standing position, lifting her legs up and pumping up with full speed. I could sense she was enjoying and to my surprise she squirted. What a sight that was. I drilled again and cane within 10 minutes.

So that's how I finished my 2nd round. Overall a good experience. She asked me to leave soon as some of her female friends were coming. I said thanks to her and left.

This is my first FR, sorry for any mistakes.

BoobsManiac
02-06-19, 02:29
Hi bro,

Kindly publish names of those who have pm you to try her. It's ridiculous and unbelievable that people would PM to a person for asking to try a girl. It would be always your decision whether to take the plunge.Unfortunately Mumbai forum has been always like this from quite some time. People use all kinds of tricks and chicanery to sell their products to unsuspecting members, specially those who are from other cities.

That's why I always put pics in my FR, so that members can see who is fucking who. Some members try to make a FR cryptic, like recently someone has written a FR on Alfiya as Miss AL, I don't know with whom they are hiding stuff, for Asmita they will write Asm, I mean what are they getting by writing these cryptic names. We know Mumbai indies like the back of our palms.

And again they will send this to unsuspecting members not from this city. I seriously hate those who are cryptic in their FR.

Member #4751
02-06-19, 04:37
Don't bother. He never shares! Just gloats.

Bro,

Would you mind exchanging some details. PM me!

Binkly
02-06-19, 04:54
Would like to hear from some members about their rating of the talent available at country. Please inbox me if you have any recommendations.

It was time for the monthly visit to Country. This time tried L as suggesting by S last time. L has been around only for a little over 2 months.

Quite a pretty dish, the deed was nothing to write home about. Usual damages. Returned more or less satiated.

MBrando
02-06-19, 06:37
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance.You could try Orchid by she coming to the room separately later on.

YogiBear2888
02-06-19, 10:30
Hi guys,

Anyone tried this food before met this Afro chick on Tinder. Claims to be from Ethiopia. Initially asked for 8 k - 1 HR 1 Pop agreed for 9 k - 2 hrs 3 pop with beer / wine at a hotel or my place.

If anyone has tasted this would like to know how it was. I don't want to take a risk wid an Afro babe.

YB.

HornHead777
02-06-19, 10:56
Hello friends,

I was here in Mumbai sometimes back and decided to find some escorts for fun. So searched online and found a profile called miss Chandni who was available via WA.

About miss Chandni, I would say though not a looker at all, bit chubby feature of her face but her body was amazing. The pics which she itself posted on the website would make anyone to book her right away. She has big massive 36 boobs which is a good for getting a strong erection. Not fair, wheatish fair but flesh at right places. Her ass is also heavy though she doesn't allow anal, but it would be so good to get into that meaty ass.

So after fixing the deal, which was for 10 k full night, I reached her place at Kandivali. Her place is OK kind of not too good or bad. She was in tight tops and short pants. Immediately received me and greeted. Her place is safe. We started talking and she seemed not so educated. I was constantly gazing at her cleavage area. So after some time we decided to start the deed. Started with good DFK. Although she could have done well. I was getting horny and pressing her melons..Can you share the contact?

TomSawyer0
02-06-19, 12:54
Hi,

Can anyone please pm me the details of some stores selling sex toys in Mumbai. Online stores don't have any variety and delivering at my place is a problem. Thanks.

AbhiGupta7
02-06-19, 15:38
Guys,

I'm coming to Mumbai specifically Nariman Point on the night of 10th Feb.

Can someone please share some indie or sp contacts for all nighter?

Thanks in advance.

Abhi.

YogiBear2888
02-06-19, 16:17
Super FR bro, looks like you toa VFM / ROI. I believe your inbox is filled up by contact request for Chandni.

Happy and safe mongering.

YogiBear2888
02-06-19, 16:26
Hi guys,

Anyone tasted this food in Mumbai, from Ethiopia. 25 yrs met on Tinder.

Initially asked for 8 k 1 HR /1 Pop agreed for 9 k 2 HR / 3 pops.

Available for outcall only. Didn't want to take risk hence confirming, do let me know.

Mithunaaa
02-06-19, 16:42
Can you PM me her number please?

Hello friends,

KundanAgarwal
02-06-19, 17:37
Visited Country spa yesterday morning. Heard good things about Kay. Booked her for 1 hour session. Entered, paid at the counter.

Kay entered and immediately gave hug. Opted to b2 b. Nice experience, Kay makes a point to satisfy your needs. Silky body buy slightly old for me.

Saw another female, stunning. Maybe diana, will try her next time.

Kay is awesome if you are looking for erotic moments and no nakhra quality service. However her age defies the experience to some extent.

Cheers.

Damages, 4 k.

BlueFlame17
02-06-19, 21:41
Hello fello mongerers,

I've being mongering around a few thane's spas.

I am free this weekend and wish for a companion with extras for a whole day.

Please revert me with a few contacts.

P.S: I have a few contacts where in the SP is asking for 6-7 k per flower in Mumbai. (Happy to exchange).

Jury431
02-07-19, 00:29
Can you please PM me those contacts?

Hi all bros, Hope all are fine!

Though it is often said that marriages are made in heaven, its the feeling of fucking a married woman which brings the actual heavenly experience. And also the feeling of fucking a non WG after taking so much time and avoiding risks is a great feeling in itself. In that regard in my pursuit of finding a cheap fuck, found something useful from one of my drunken non-ISG friend one night. Being very close to me he is very open to me with his life and so do I. One day during a drunken state, he jokingly asked me whether I would like to fuck a Housewife. I said sure if he can find me one. Then he told me that he knows a housewife who stays in a rented flat somewhere in the suburbs. That rented flat belongs to a cousin brother of my friend and he often goes there. One fine day he was introduced to the tenant and also to his wife. From the moment my friend saw that housewife he became horny. Soon as he was a regular to his cousin brothers place, he became friendly with the housewife..

RamPan
02-07-19, 02:23
Hi,

Can anyone please pm me the details of some stores selling sex toys in Mumbai. Online stores don't have any variety and delivering at my place is a problem. Thanks.You won't find any bricks and mortar shop in Mumbai which sells sex toys in Mumbai. Or I doubt anywhere else in India. Because sex toys are banned in India. But online stores do deliver to your pin code if you are in Proper Mumbai. Which online website are you trying?

Jaaco
02-07-19, 05:27
Both the (who now looks voluptuous post her boob job) and S recommend L an another option to mongers, but rarely recommend each other, or even A.

That's the dynamics of the Country babes.

I guess in the end whether one gets a GFE or a PSE with a Country babe is also dependent on ones chemistry. And if one switches loyalties for a while and returns to the original choice, the GFE disappears. If they have watched you coming in. (they are always eating in that pantry, and so have a bit of a watch over who is coming or going). So if one wants a perfec GFE, then one must keep going back to the same babe again and again.

Jaaco.

Quite a pretty dish, the deed was nothing to write home about. Usual damages. Returned more or less satiated.

PenShetty
02-07-19, 08:52
Hi,

Can anyone please pm me the details of some stores selling sex toys in Mumbai. Online stores don't have any variety and delivering at my place is a problem. Thanks.Try Rhythm House at Kala Ghoda. You will be surprised by the offerings.

Shetty from Bangalore.

Ajay2984
02-07-19, 10:07
Hi guys.

Took 2 birds from my regular SP at CH.

Bird 1. From Odisha. 5.3 height, milky fair, good structure, over make up. Good GFE. She gave me a lovely bbj and fucked her in missi followed by doggy. Finished in doggie. Damage- 4.5 k.

Bird 2. A marathi, slim cute looking sexy curvy girl. Apparently, the SP said that she doesn't come often and is available only for 2-3 days in a whole month. I'm not sure of this but she looked awesome. So took her.

She was horny and liked my physique and complexion. What followed was a wild session wherein I ended up with dark red coloured hickeys on my neck and chest regions. She gave me an unforgettable BBBJ and was also holding and banging my cock on her tongue as shown in English xxx movies. Fucked her in WOT, missi and finished in doggi. She was very tight and super wet. She told me that she is a model too and soon opening own parlour. And that she comes to CH very rarely. That too for making some quick money for her parlour business. She gave me a good bath thereafter. Damage- 5.5 k.

Both above damages including the best available room with SP.

Met Jennifer, a matured MILF referred by MILF Anita. Place in Chembur. She was short, fair and a horny babe. I liked her ass and milky fair mature body. She gave me a lovely time with nice awesome wet BBBJ and hot fuck. She was very wet and gave good GFE. She gave me a bath both before and after the deeds. Damage however was on high side. 10 k for 2 pops. She invited me for a 3 some with her and Anita. Well, it's a very tempting invitation but would cost me a whopping 20 k which is making me think!

Any inputs or FRs available on following?

1. Locanto ad pit by a guy regd some high profile inde. Contacted the ad and he connected me up to the female. Apparently, the female is working in hospitality industry and into this for money requirements. She goes by the name Aisha and is from Dombivli. Was quoting 15 k for 2 pops. Pics were very nice but I didn't take as no reviews were available and also distance and place was a issue.

2. Locanto ad by an inde. By name poorvi sharma. Pics were very hot and she quoted 6.5 k for 2 hrs. But wanted only out call in a known hotel near her place in Andheri. I didn't try her because didn't have a safe feeling.

3. Another locanto ad by an housewife called Anu. She quoted 6. 5 k at her place in Borivali. Pic looks okay but she is a bit plump I guess. Didn't try view distance being an issue.

4. Any inputs on trying 3 some with Anita and Jennifer?

Cheers.

Miko007
02-07-19, 17:57
Hi,

I am visiting Mumbai for a few days. Looking for a spa with locals. Even indes will do. Any helpful soul please share some contacts.

Thanxxx.

Shubh Bra
02-07-19, 19:14
Hi all,

First experience was with Anjali.The girl in white looking very nice.

KiranRocks
02-07-19, 20:57
Hi guys,

Coming to Mumbai March 1st week.

Staying just for 1 night at 5 star hotel, new to Mumbai.

Need some good contacts of indies from seniors, will reciprocate with contacts that I have. Please guys.

Cheers.

KiranRocks
02-07-19, 21:16
Hi all,

After one of posts explaining the scene of models and actresses in the sex trade, I got many pm's for some leads. Although I haven't tried some one from the glamour industry and don't intend to burn my wallet in the near future, I thought of putting my views on this aspect more clearly so that people should be more aware in this scenario. So before they blindly ask anyone about leads and references, they should clearly understand the consequences of paying so much high rate and burning their wallets in return for some not so expected returns.

1) Firstly, not all your expectations will be fulfilled when you meet a star, she is not your GF or wife, so keep all your aspirations and dreams in a dustbin.

2) They are heavily money minded. Even if you book them by giving them their desired amount, the expenses will be still more because they would want you to spend more and pamper them more which will never end.

3) They are not WG, they earn more in their profession, I mean more than what you are paying them for. So don't expect a behaviour of a WG from them. Sometimes they can be rude, indecent and may threaten you with serious consequences if you cross your limits.

4) Some of them are into this by means of hands in glove with their handlers, or boyfriends or partners in crime. They may even blackmail you for extracting more money, so innocent and gullible people should stay clear from those dreams of fucking actresses.

5) It is possible that by a slight chance someone may experience a good experience with these profiles but it doesn't guarantee a repeat experience with some other.

6) I am giving an example which I personally experienced with a TV serial artist some years back. There is one indie called Shalini who has acted in some small TV serials like Zee TVs Doli Armano Ki (Palanquin of aspirations). When I had her she came in for a easy 8 k for 2 shots and with place during her struggling days in Mumbai. Now after so many years one of my friends expressed a desire to get laid with a Serial artist. I gave him the contact. But when he contacted her, her rates had bubbled to 20 k for 2 shots, I. E 12 k more than what I had paid. And on top of that she showed visible signs of attitude and bad behaviour. Upon further investigation it was found that she had landed a role in some TV series and was acting like she is a Bollywood star and hence the increase in price and attitude.

So the moral of the story is these indies coming from the glamour industry come with a heavy price and attitude which will be a dampener for all your expectations. Only if you share a personal equation with someone then it can be a boom. Like I share a personal equation with my female university friend who works in Tamil Film Industry.

I am attaching some pics of this side actresses shalini. I guess some ISG seniors may be knowing her.

Regards,

BM.Hi bro,

Can you please activate your pm.

Need info about your friend working in Tamil film industry.

Will reciprocate my contacts.

Prodi
02-07-19, 22:25
Hello,

Flying down to Mumbai for a few days, would appreciate some contacts for SPs or independent WGs. I will be writing FRs for my upcoming experiences, a couple of contacts I found on locanto.

Cheers.

Kekda1
02-08-19, 00:38
Hi,

Would be soon visiting NYC and Chicago for work. Might also go to some other small cities in the vicinity. Any tips for mongering in the US. Modes, typical damages, things to remember etc. Can share experiences from Europe, Africa.Eros is your best friend when in the US. Google for eros + "name of city". You will find all ranges 200 green to 2 k green an hour. Stay safe and select outcalls to star hotel chains only. All the best. Chicago has some great food BTW.

Vjeyg
02-08-19, 06:54
Hi all,

Pics are attached here, the girl in white is Unnati and other one is Anjali.

Cheers!My first preference / request is: if you can share senior member name otherwise can share contact of Anjali and or Unnati.

Bad Duck
02-08-19, 17:54
Anyone wants to exchange indi digits? Pm me with what you have and we can take it from there. I've realised that most of my usual girls are boring me now. Need something new. I'the like to meet some nice slim girls or models or air hostesses.

BaggyJeansGuy
02-08-19, 18:39
Looking for a girl FR good GFE experience and travel country with. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Raj1787
02-08-19, 18:44
Great Selection bro!

Would you mind sharing SP digits?

Hi guys.

Bird 1. From Odisha. 5.3 height, milky fair, good structure, over make up. Good GFE. She gave me a lovely bbj and fucked her in missi followed by doggy. Finished in doggie. Damage- 4.5 k.

Bird 2. A marathi, slim cute looking sexy curvy girl. Apparently, the SP said that she doesn't come often and is available only for 2-3 days in a whole month. I'm not sure of this but she looked awesome. So took her.

She was horny and liked my physique and complexion. What followed was a wild session wherein I ended up with dark red coloured hickeys on my neck and chest regions. She gave me an unforgettable BBBJ and was also holding and banging my cock on her tongue as shown in English xxx movies. Fucked her in WOT, missi and finished in doggi. She was very tight and super wet. She told me that she is a model too and soon opening own parlour. And that she comes to CH very rarely. That too for making some quick money for her parlour business. She gave me a good bath thereafter. Damage- 5.5 k.

Both above damages including the best available room with SP.

Prodi
02-08-19, 21:29
Was planning on visiting a dance bar for the first time, have a couple of queries:

Can you pick up girls from there paying them or is it restricted to light fun?

Are there any notable pickup joints for escorts in Mumbai? I have tried online looking for SPs, but all I'm getting is fake pictures and shady places so would prefer some independent talent up to 8 k.

SoberWorld
02-09-19, 02:32
Hello boys,

Would like to hear if anyone has had an opportunity to spend some time with these gorgeous women. Please PM if you do. Thanks.

Member #4597
02-09-19, 06:24
Hi Ajay,

I am new very much new in this world of having some discreet fun.

Would you like to network? So, that it will be easy finding some pro birds in Mumbai.

How do I contact / message you? I am new to this forum and I could not find any such options.

Hi guys.

She was horny and liked my physique and complexion. What followed was a wild session wherein I ended up with dark red coloured hickeys on my neck and chest regions. She gave me an unforgettable BBBJ and was also holding and banging my cock on her tongue as shown in English xxx movies. Fucked her in WOT, missi and finished in doggi. She was very tight and super wet. She told me that she is a model too and soon opening own parlour. And that she comes to CH very rarely. That too for making some quick money for her parlour business. She gave me a good bath thereafter. Damage- 5.5 k..===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Bad Duck
02-09-19, 06:51
Hello boys,

Would like to hear if anyone has had an opportunity to spend some time with these gorgeous women. Please PM if you do. Thanks.What damages is your SP quoting? The girl on the right looks like someone I've seen before on TV or the Internet.

Anand1234
02-09-19, 07:16
Hello boys,

Would like to hear if anyone has had an opportunity to spend some time with these gorgeous women. Please PM if you do. Thanks.I have been seeing them for 5 years now, these profiles are fake.

SexGuy2799
02-09-19, 08:33
HI guys,

Any updates on Nikki NE? Latest reviews shall be appreciated.

Thanks.

SyncPunch
02-09-19, 09:09
Guys,

Relocating to another country in couple of weeks. I haven't been able to venture out beyond spas all this while. Partly because have been too skeptical and partly because have had a really good run with spas.

Would appreciate if someone can pass on any reliable Inde leads that I can enjoy before I say Bye to Bombay.

Newser8008
02-09-19, 09:22
You as Senior member should send report post to the admin, and not quoting the post you said has real name and real address.

Learn to use the Report Post.

Admin3

Bro you should be really smart enough to realize not to post real names etc. Why would you want the best places to close down?

Simon Baker
02-09-19, 09:22
One is a Marathi / Telugu actress and the other a news anchor. With the magnetic poles changing, it could bring you luck.

Hello boys,

Would like to hear if anyone has had an opportunity to spend some time with these gorgeous women. Please PM if you do. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
02-09-19, 09:38
Looking for a girl FR good GFE experience and travel country with. Any suggestions are most welcome.You can find a wife for you bro, instead of finding a girl from mongering perspective. That will cost less and your wife can give you company in India and around the globe!

BoobsManiac
02-09-19, 09:41
There is a good reason why people in the forum keep things (locations, names etc) a bit cryptic. Not sure what your motive is, but it's definitely not good for the long term survival of the places.

Hope you will respect this protocol.

Jaaco.Just look at all his previous posts from other city. Full of illogical and crap stuff. Seems he is here to reveal all the hidden spa dens LOLz. Newbies can get great help from him / her. Hahahaha.

Member #4751
02-09-19, 12:32
Amazing find. Will you be able to share contacts please. PM is active.

Hello boys,

HiThereAloha
02-09-19, 13:42
Hi guys,

Anyone tasted this food in Mumbai, from Ethiopia. 25 yrs met on Tinder.

Initially asked for 8 k 1 HR /1 Pop agreed for 9 k 2 HR / 3 pops.

Available for outcall only. Didn't want to take risk hence confirming, do let me know.Bro,

This seems highly unlikely. She looks too good forb the price. Even though I know that Afros come at cheaper rates. But then they don't look so cute.

Skatman501
02-09-19, 17:34
Hi guys.

Bird 2. A marathi, slim cute looking sexy curvy girl. Apparently, the SP said that she doesn't come often and is available only for 2-3 days in a whole month. I'm not sure of this but she looked awesome. So took her..Could you share digits please. I ll be in Mumbai after 2 weeks.

Skatman501
02-09-19, 18:19

Age- 28.

Face- Good.Could you please PM me her digits?

Bean Counter
02-09-19, 18:43
After an overseas trip, including Singapore where I got to taste some amazing Filipino & Oriental p*why and some amazing service, I was yearning for some desi daaru! Decided to call my regular SP, who was more than happy. Met him with some babes close to my home. Shortlisted two (my penchant for threesomes), and finally choose Manisha; he claimed she was new but wild! I have never had any issues with his girls.

Manisha is a bit short, but with meat in the right places and long sexy hair. Had come with her boyfriend from Punjab to become an actress, had found work as backup dancer, apparently. Since everybody kept propositioning her, another dancer introduced her to the mongering world, and she decided that she might as well get paid for the deed! Spoke basic English.

Around 26. Enjoys s*x. We started with foreplay and cuddling, true GFE. Was also drinking. Asked me to undress her, and after some nude foreplay, we both took a short shower where she gave me an amazing BBBJ. After drying ourselves, moved to the bed. What the SP had told me was an understatement! Put on a great show of wildness. Seemed to totally enjoy it with multiple positions, and being able to hold her hair while doing the doggy position!

Nice medium boobs; firm and sucked with delight. Sensitive nipples which got hard and erect with enough sucking. Nice tight pussy with trimmed hair.

The bill: 5 k for two shots. Was willing to stay the night and visit the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, but I had other plans 😊. Another story!

Part of the fun of mongering to me is not just the sex and the babe, but the process of discovery, and the ability to experience different styles, moods, attitudes and service. After all, we have One Life!

Prodi
02-09-19, 21:44
Landed in Mumbai today morning, and decided to wing the first day. Talked to some people on Locanto, set up a session with one of the cuter options.

SP directed me to a hotel in Sakinaka, charges were 5 k for 3 hours, including hotel. Took an Ola there, only to find that my Dubai ID is not accepted for booking, and since I don't carry my passport was shit out of luck. SP said he couldn't find me another room without any ID on me, so I decided to cab back home. While talking to the cabbie, he said I could get some 'good maal' in grant road, so decided to have a look since I was thunking with junior's brain. Reached a shady blue lit brothel near Senorita bar, and was quoted 2.2 k for 1 hour. Saw the line-up, the quality was lacking severely but didn't want the first night wasted, so I chose one of the girls who had a nice body, average face. Was led to a tiny room, and asked to pay the house 400, and the towel guy 200. The girl was quite friendly at the start, assuring CIM as long as I tipped her.

Got undressed and experienced the most awful attempt at a massage, which felt like she just wanted to peel my skin off. Asked her to stop and undressed her, disappointing assets. Started with a BBBJ which was teethy and mechanical, the only good part being her paying attention to all regions, coming up for the nipples and ears at intervals and good eye contact throughout. Moved to WOT after she complained that her mouth was 'tired' and was a repeat mechanical performance. Didn't think I would finish this way, so asked her to end with BBBJ and CIM. Then she asked me for 500 extra for CIM. Fuck that I said, COB is enough with a face like hers. 45 minutes since I entered, was dressed and out the door, pockets around 4.5 k and not satisfied one bit.

I've realized that GFE makes all the difference, and won't repeat a brothel ever again even if the girls are hotter. Not carrying original ID is an issue, so I'm going to try another SP that hopefully has a room, got 4 more days to try and get some quality desi bird, wish me luck.

ApacheGuy
02-10-19, 05:29
Is m&s good option these days. Need some good options for today. ,please suggest.

CoolMots
02-10-19, 05:43
After an overseas trip, including Singapore where I got to taste some amazing Filipino & Oriental p*why and some amazing service, I was yearning for some desi daaru! Decided to call my regular SP, who was more than happy. Met him with some babes close to my home. Shortlisted two (my penchant for threesomes), and finally choose Manisha; he claimed she was new but wild! I have never had any issues with his girls.

Manisha is a bit short, but with meat in the right places and long sexy hair. Had come with her boyfriend from Punjab to become an actress, had found work as backup dancer, apparently. Since everybody kept propositioning her, another dancer introduced her to the mongering world, and she decided that she might as well get paid for the deed! Spoke basic English.

Around 26. Enjoys s*x. We started with foreplay and cuddling, true GFE. Was also drinking. Asked me to undress her, and after some nude foreplay, we both took a short shower where she gave me an amazing BBBJ. After drying ourselves, moved to the bed. What the SP had told me was an understatement! Put on a great show of wildness. Seemed to totally enjoy it with multiple positions, and being able to hold her hair while doing the doggy position!

Nice medium boobs; firm and sucked with delight. Sensitive nipples which got hard and erect with enough sucking. Nice tight pussy with trimmed hair.Hi bro,

Visiting Mumbai this week. We are couple of friends. Please PM SP number if you can.

BumchikBabloo
02-10-19, 09:36
Hello mongers, has anyone tried the below bird.

Bad Duck
02-10-19, 10:51
That sounds terrible. What's the other days looking like?

Landed in Mumbai today morning, and decided to wing the first day. Talked to some people on Locanto, set up a session with one of the cuter options.

SP directed me to a hotel in Sakinaka, charges were 5 k for 3 hours, including hotel. Took an Ola there, only to find that my Dubai ID is not accepted for booking, and since I don't carry my passport was shit out of luck. SP said he couldn't find me another room without any ID on me, so I decided to cab back home. While talking to the cabbie, he said I could get some 'good maal' in grant road, so decided to have a look since I was thunking with junior's brain. Reached a shady blue lit brothel near Senorita bar, and was quoted 2.2 k for 1 hour. Saw the line-up, the quality was lacking severely but didn't want the first night wasted, so I chose one of the girls who had a nice body, average face. Was led to a tiny room, and asked to pay the house 400, and the towel guy 200. The girl was quite friendly at the start, assuring CIM as long as I tipped her.

CoolDudeMan
02-10-19, 15:59
Dear Seniors,

I was reading this forum and tried to find some indi contact and was successful.

Looking your advice for below rates and service (GFE):

Last 3 digit (984) location Andheri - 7 K 1 session.

Last 3 digit (025) location Dombivli- 9 K 2 session.

Last 3 digit (544) location Andheri - 8 K 1 session.

Also in touch with some contacts on locanto but rates are not less than 8 k.

Please suggest service and donations.

Regards.

ScorpionMav
02-10-19, 19:19
Hi guys!

Just wanted to check here what is the scene at SS Spa in PP at Diamond Sindhi? How is the extra scene there they used to give B2B is it still there or is there a rip-off that happens there? Who is the girl to watch out for there? Any info guys?

Thanks!The chicks are horrible and the place overpriced. My previous experience was the lady at the counter promises a lot of stuff but the girl inside does only handjob and takes your money. I would advice to avoid, yet if you end up being there do let the forum know if the quality has improved.

Viiki
02-10-19, 19:46
Dear Seniors,

I was reading this forum and tried to find some indi contact and was successful.

Regards.First one goes by the name Priya / Riya. 5 k for 1. Negotiate hard and she will agree to 2 in the same rate. Heard service is just ok. What names do the others go by? Stay away from locanto.

CoolDudeMan
02-10-19, 20:24
First one goes by the name Priya / Riya. 5 k for 1. Negotiate hard and she will agree to 2 in the same rate. Heard service is just ok. What names do the others go by? Stay away from locanto.Thank you for your response sir. Dombivli name Alisha. Not aware for the third one.

Taurian790
02-11-19, 04:55
Nice find,

Can you share last 4 digits and Locanto add name please?

Regards,

T790.

Hello friends,

So after initial steps, went to her place in evening. Met her. Found her to be fully grown woman, not a girl. I doubt these people write something on their profile and turn out to be something else in real. Anyways, looks wise she was good, a little belly, or I would say beer belly.

FrequentSeeker
02-11-19, 06:22
Hello boys,

Would like to hear if anyone has had an opportunity to spend some time with these gorgeous women. Please PM if you do. Thanks.Wow what a beauty.

BophSep
02-11-19, 08:52
All looks good may be a SP girl. Regards.

Hello mongers, has anyone tried the below bird.

BophSep
02-11-19, 10:36
From the rate it sounds all 3 are high end, However indies are available at all donations, General trend is 7-10 k for 2 pop but if you have a contact of some seniors and if they are willing to share then contacts are available at 2.5 K also, but what I have heard for many are most of the Senior who have good economical digits do not share, may be they fear the rates will get inflated and they will in turn get inflated rates hence they keep it to their heart. So we have to monger in these range, regards

Dear Seniors,

Regards..

BophSep
02-11-19, 10:43
You will find these type of service in brothels and with SP girls also, some are exceptional in these place also their are few in NL and CH but you must know the name whom you have to pick. Else you will get ripped off also you have to be careful in Grant road lane, safe mongering is the best so go through trusted SP only. Regards

SP directed me to a hotel in Sakinaka, charges were 5 k for 3 hours, including hotel. Took an Ola there, only to find that my Dubai ID is not accepted for booking, and since I don't carry my passport was shit out of luck. SP said he couldn't find me another room without any ID on me, so I decided to cab back home. While talking to the cabbie, he said I could get some 'good maal' in grant road, so decided to have a look since I was thunking with junior's brain. Reached a shady blue lit brothel near Senorita bar, and was quoted 2.2 k for 1 hour. Saw the line-up, the quality was lacking severely but didn't want the first night wasted, so I chose one of the girls who had a nice body, average face. Was led to a tiny room, and asked to pay the house 400, and the towel guy 200. The girl was quite friendly at the start, assuring CIM as long as I tipped her..

BophSep
02-11-19, 10:48
Nice FR and good review of the girl, all have their own desire some look for quickie some for long time spend buy the budget and wildness is really appreciable do share the contacts with trustable friends so others are also benefited by her fragrance, Regards

BophSep
02-11-19, 10:56
She is in the ground only but as most indies she also keep changing the number, She is among the few who have big but soft boobs, She is not so wild on bed but yes you can count on her as a indi, regards.

HI guys,

Any updates on Nikki NE? Latest reviews shall be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ferguson
02-11-19, 11:58
Dear friend,

I shared Tanu's contact with you, and I lost all my PM.

I have accidentally lost all my Indie and SP contacts.

So please send me PM with tanu's contact back.

Thank you in advance.

BangBanggo
02-11-19, 12:49
Got a connect to this chubby Punjabi Bhabhi, turn out to be good one with great service.

Body. Round Chubby curvy body shape. Little marks on hand of Some cuts but other than that body was neat and soft. Body also smell very good.

Hair. Silkey, colored and smell good.

GFE. Started with kisses then undress and kisses all over body. Very good GFE. Did not say no to anything.

Boobs. Small A+, round, the Tits dark black, pointy and round.

Pussy. Shaven, no smell, nice to lick.

Fingering. Allowed, finger her while kissing on lips and she was totally aroused.

BBBJ. Soft, use her lips and toung very well. Made me almost cum.

FJ. Tight pussy, it took me very little time as I could feel her cuming very fast and could not resist. Finished quickly but satisfied.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K for room.

SoftGuyMumbai
02-11-19, 15:11
Have been On & Off mongering since last few months, have been to a couple of my regular spas & to 1 indie also. The SPAs are the 1 where I have a membership. It is the colour of Ocean SPA. 1 branch is in Andheri. Was there around 2 &1/2 months back. Was given a through Professional massage. After around 40 minutes was given the option of extras at 3 K. I declined the offer. Was again offered the same at 2 K, 10 minutes later, still declined. She was ready to come down to 1.5 K, but with 5 minutes to go, I refused again, just to teach her a lesson. By the way only HJ, and top access with clothes on was on offer. I believe the management has been given to RO SPA. You can easily score at this SPA, but need to keep the Prices in Check.

SoftGuyMumbai
02-11-19, 15:12
The second was at the same spa but Vashi branch. Needed to visit the same 4 times to score, but was worth it. As of now I have got only a HJ along with a very Professional massage, but the future looks promising.

Have been tied up a bit therefore not been able to go much to my regular SP. Will post some pics of the girls I have been with in the picture gallery.

Shall try to post the pending FRs (of the Indie & SP girls) in this month only. LOL.

ShowernMassage
02-11-19, 15:39
Hello boys,

Would like to hear if anyone has had an opportunity to spend some time with these gorgeous women. Please PM if you do. Thanks.Lot of SP's are sharing this pic. I believe it's fake.

Peter Patros
02-11-19, 15:43
Bro,

This seems highly unlikely. She looks too good forb the price. Even though I know that Afros come at cheaper rates. But then they don't look so cute.More than cute, some are very sexxxy. However, you need to be careful of STD and AIDs.

BoobsManiac
02-11-19, 16:27
I highly second that sir! I mean one of the members who suggested me about Fiza quoted in his own words as below-.

"Bro,

Try Fiza.

She is fair with big boobs. And in your budget for 1 shot.Steps to Identify a genuine monger-.

1. he shall always post pics. 90% of his posts should contain pics.

2. he shouldn't be cryptic in writing girls name like AL for Alfiya, Asm for Asmita.

3. Check the posts for deciding his contribution to forum. Avoid members whose posts are of only asking and nothing else.

4. Avoid members who say that a given girl xyz has a fixed price of 20 k and won't come below that. They are promoters.

5. Avoid members who don't post damage incurred.

6. Avoid those who have written FR of Miss Elisha, because those are hyped and false FRs LOL!

7. Avoid members who ask you for indie contacts for reciprocation for your request, like the member who asked you of Delhi contacts. They are a part of pimp network.

8. Avoid members having 0 posts.

9. Avoid members having no FR but many indie numbers. They are contact collectors and sellers in Locanto.

10. Avoid members who are too argumentative and post too much illogical stuff and just are here to support any particular member.

11. Avoid members who pester you too much for a particular indie girl, like where she lives and other sensitive details.

12. Avoid members who are paying more than 10 k to any girl, either for 1 shot or 2 shot. Avoid at all cost. Mumbai is not so costly, people here make it costly.

13. Avoid members who post FR of SP girls but then don't post pics, because almost all SP in Mumbai send pics via WA. I expect those pics to be posted with the particular FR.

14. Avoid those members who are concerned about the girls privacy. You can find it from their posts when they preach the same to others.

These are the basic filtering steps to identify a genuine monger in ISG. You can add your own unique ways to identify them.

Remember there are enough girls supplies in Mumbai and every other city. Its only for the genuine mongers.

Those who are not genuine will always rant about lack of indies and supply and demand!! Hahahha!!

BM.

IFuck
02-11-19, 17:02
Hey guys,

So this is my third attempt in asking for some help from all the members on Mumbai forum. I hope I can finally find my breakthrough from this post. I am new in Mumbai and I am looking for some young Indie contacts. Its my sincere request to all of you to please reciprocate with some info and help a brother out.

Eagerly awaiting to hear from you'll.

Cheers.

BophSep
02-11-19, 17:16
Bro,

Rather than traveling in country with same girl to different location it is better to taste different girls at each location, A lot of amount can be saved in their traveling and can be used for additional mongering budget.

Regards.

Looking for a girl FR good GFE experience and travel country with. Any suggestions are most welcome.

CoolDudeMan
02-11-19, 19:43
From the rate it sounds all 3 are high end, However indies are available at all donations, General trend is 7-10 k for 2 pop but if you have a contact of some seniors and if they are willing to share then contacts are available at 2.5 K also, but what I have heard for many are most of the Senior who have good economical digits do not share, may be they fear the rates will get inflated and they will in turn get inflated rates hence they keep it to their heart. So we have to monger in these range, regards.Dear Sir,

Thanks for the info. I am trying to negotiate but there is no response if quoting below 8 K.

I didn't want to ask any indi contact from seniors due to my nil contribution to forum.

Now a days, I feel, mongering should be counted a type of PhD.

I am not regular monger but need some action very soon.

If I will be successful then will share the FR and try to upload the pic.

Pcock
02-12-19, 03:45
Steps to Identify a genuine monger-.

2. he shouldn't be cryptic in writing girls name like AL for Alfiya, Asm for Asmita.

3. Check the posts for deciding his contribution to forum. Avoid members whose posts are of only asking and nothing else.

4. Avoid members who say that a given girl xyz has a fixed price of 20 k and won't come below that. They are promoters.

6. Avoid those who have written FR of Miss Elisha, because those are hyped and false FRs LOL!

7. Avoid members who ask you for indie contacts for reciprocation for your request, like the member who asked you of Delhi contacts. They are a part of pimp network..The gist of experience delivered in few words. Pearls of wisdom. Thanks.

HiThereAloha
02-12-19, 04:52
Was in Kalyan yesterday. Saw an MP on the main road- too classy. So went to another one. They said it's M2 M and W2 W but had no therapists.

So then found another one Neh* Thai Spa. Got a simple dry massage. Changed the therapist to a slimmer one.

The guy kept trying to sell me a package.

1.5 k.

No fun.

WIR: Perhaps.

Hsayp
02-12-19, 06:52
Visited them about a year ago was assigned a local therapist extras were on menu. Also in my opinion it's way too expensive if you have to go to some place 4 times in order to score. Most places you get offered by second visit.

The second was at the same spa but Vashi branch. Needed to visit the same 4 times to score, but was worth it. As of now I have got only a HJ along with a very Professional massage, but the future looks promising.

Have been tied up a bit therefore not been able to go much to my regular SP. Will post some pics of the girls I have been with in the picture gallery.

Shall try to post the pending FRs (of the Indie & SP girls) in this month only. LOL.

PartnerBusines
02-12-19, 09:26
Mumbai bros,

In your city for few days. Appreciate any Indy / SP contact. Last time was not a pleasant experience (KLPD). This time I like to take back good memories.

Same can be expected when you are in Delhi!

Please PM contacts.

BophSep
02-12-19, 18:17
Bro,

Do not exchange share what you have with the friends you trust, none of the contacts you have are going to carry any where and if you like any profile PM the guy if he trusts you will share the contacts he is having, I share the contacts with most of the guys whom I feel is genuine and the I do not expect the contacts in return this resulted in inflow of contacts than I could even utilize. So come forward generously and share. Regards.

Anyone wants to exchange indi digits? Pm me with what you have and we can take it from there. I've realised that most of my usual girls are boring me now. Need something new. I'the like to meet some nice slim girls or models or air hostesses.

HornyLibran
02-12-19, 18:53
What a fuckall experience!

She is old, she is fat. Everything that can droop, droops. Quotes 15,000 worth 1,500. Serious paying anything more than that is a crime, a crime I committed.

Got her contact from MassageRepublic. Got in touch, has posted her very very very old pics on locanto and on MR. To say that she is past her prime would be kindness, even after you are past your prime, there is a grace period where you are on the decline. She is way beyond even that grace period. Flaccid pussy, saggy boobs. The only thing that works in her favor is her ability to suck a dick.

Couldn't really get it up to fuck her fat pussy, so fucked her in the face and came in her mouth. She tried pulling back a little, but held her down, wanted my money's fucking worth! She didn't seem to mind eventually. Paid her 6 k. Like I said, I was an idiot and decided rates based on her fake pics on these sites, should've walked out the moment I saw her.

WIR: hell no.

Damage: 6 k.

Face 1/10.

Body 1/10.

Pussy -1/10.

Boobs 4/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

LovelyAsh
02-12-19, 21:11
Visited the J spa close to Blue diamond in sector 28 Vashi.

They have all the local therapist, was assigned Miss S (DDLJ heroine name), massage was good and extras are on the card with FS, took B2B with HJ. Girl was good with nice tits to suck on. Overall good experience, will repeat.

Damage 2 K counter + 2 K for B2B and HJ.

Stay safe.

LA.

LustyMan100
02-13-19, 00:58
Met the at country spa. Throwing attitude all around. 15 min into massage, I asked for extras and se was like 8 k FS for 1 pop. I said too much consider reducing and she refused arrogantly. After that I completely lost interest. She continually asked for some or other service and I gave it a pass. Looks like some of them have too much of arrogance. Guys, keep prices under check and don't get too excited.

Shyguy1190
02-13-19, 06:09
Hi guys,

I am new to the forum. I live in Singapore and will be in Mumbai for a couple of months. I have quite some experience in Singapore and other South East Asia but have never done anything in India. My primary concern is that I don't want to be in the middle of a police raid. So I wanted to know how to be safe in that regard. What are the safer options, staying in a star hotel and inviting the girl, going to girls place, visiting a spa?

I am sorry if this is not the right place to post this question. Any suggestions are appreciated.

HiThereAloha
02-13-19, 12:27
Was in the area. So went in for a Lux experience. Read expensive. 2950 counter. 5 k to Thai girl for B2 B.

Bro these girls certainly know how to please their customers!

Exquisite B2 B with [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) on Cee action. Milked me beautifully.

With her Cee.

WIR: if I'm feeling rich.

HiThereAloha
02-13-19, 12:31
K&K was my budget go to. And miss worship the Nep MILF was my favourite for very long. Many many sessions with her. At 1.5 counter. N. 5 tip.

The thing I liked about her was the fact that she was service oriented and had a beautiful ass with a pink clean ass hole.

Went there last week. Got some smell. The whole ass area is now black. And smelly and probably a fungal infection.

Tragedy!

I really loved playing with her.

WIR: No. Not for a loooong time.

JumboDickhead
02-13-19, 13:57
15. Avoid those who just share the contact for sake of bling bling but never have had real time fuck fest with her.

6. Avoid those who have written FR of Miss Elisha, because those are hyped and false FRs LOL!.

Toad22
02-13-19, 15:12
Hello friends,

This is another one FR after getting some leads online.

So searched online and found a profile called miss Janvi who was available via WA.

About miss Janvi, I would say though not a looker at all, but not so bad either, can be passed as a decent fuck.

She has 34 good boobs. Not fair, wheatish fair but flesh at right places.

Her ass is also in good proportion though she doesn't allow anal.

So after fixing the deal, which was for 6 k, I reached her place. Immediately received me and greeted.

Her place is safe. We started talking and she seemed not so educated. So after some time we decided to start the deed.

Started with good DFK. I was getting horny and pressing her boobs. I removed her top and out came her firm melons.

She wasn't wearing any bra inside. Started sucking her tits for good 15 minutes. She was heavily aroused and asked me to lick her pussy.

Though a bit unshaved, but I went ahead. Fingered her, she seemed a very horny girl. After that she gave me good BJ.

All the while I was spanking her ass and pressing her boobs.

She was like a sex starved girl but I was frankly not able to guess her real age, though she appeared 23 age approx.

After good long foreplay, started to bang her in Missy.

Fucked her real good for 25 minutes and came. Took rest. Started talking.

After that we started with round two, this time I fingered her for good 10 minutes and she got horny.

Again the same good experience and finished round 2.

Hope to catch up with her again if time is available.

Cheers!

TruthTeller
02-13-19, 15:40

7. Avoid members who ask you for indie contacts for reciprocation for your request, like the member who asked you of Delhi contacts. They are a part of pimp network.

8. Avoid members having 0 posts..Good explanation. But you share any contact detail to anyone.

BoobsManiac
02-14-19, 03:00
Hello friends,

So searched online and found a profile called miss Janvi who was available via WA.

About miss Janvi, I would say though not a looker at all, but not so bad either, can be passed as a decent fuck.

So after fixing the deal, which was for 6 k, I reached her place. Immediately received me and greeted.

Her place is safe. We started talking and she seemed not so educated. So after some time we decided to start the deed.Don't pay more than 4 k for 2! Save money and eat some good food.

BoobsManiac
02-14-19, 03:03
What a fuckall experience!

She is old, she is fat. Everything that can droop, droops. Quotes 15,000 worth 1,500. Serious paying anything more than that is a crime, a crime I committed.

Got her contact from MassageRepublic. Got in touch, has posted her very very very old pics on locanto and on MR. To say that she is past her prime would be kindness, even after you are past your prime, there is a grace period where you are on the decline. She is way beyond even that grace period. Flaccid pussy, saggy boobs. The only thing that works in her favor is her ability to suck a dick.

Couldn't really get it up to fuck her fat pussy, so fucked her in the face and came in her mouth. She tried pulling back a little, but held her down, wanted my money's fucking worth! She didn't seem to mind eventually. Paid her 6 k. Like I said, I was an idiot and decided rates based on her fake pics on these sites, should've walked out the moment I saw her..She is non other than Jannah from Philippines. Just name changed. Bad report already available in forum. Avoid at all cost.

CoolDreamer
02-14-19, 07:11
I highly second that sir! I mean one of the members who suggested me about Fiza quoted in his own words as below-.

"Bro,

Try Fiza..Hi Bro,

I was the one who asked you to try Fiza.

Mostly when people come to forum asking for help I give them 2-3 contacts but you had very specific requirements of fair girl with big boobs so I gave you Fiza.

Fiza asks for 3.5 k for 1 shot. I am surprised that she quoted you 10 k for 2 shots. Please post here on PM me the screenshot of where she quoted you 10 k.

I hope you contacted the right Fiza.

I gave you her contact and asked for something in return I Delhi because just like you when I go to Delhi, I want to try something there.

And I am more planned. I don't land in a city and the start frantically posting asking for contacts.

Hope it clarifies your doubts.

BTW, forgot about giving me anything, you didn't even say thanks.

ExpMonger
02-14-19, 14:59
Fiza doesn't come for 3.5 nowadays. She quotes 10 k with place or 8 k plus 2 k for place.

Hi Bro,

Mostly when people come to forum asking for help I give them 2-3 contacts but you had very specific requirements of fair girl with big boobs so I gave you Fiza.

Fiza asks for 3.5 k for 1 shot. I am surprised that she quoted you 10 k for 2 shots. Please post here on PM me the screenshot of where she quoted you 10 k.

I gave you her contact and asked for something in return I Delhi because just like you when I go to Delhi, I want to try something there..

JayeshJ10
02-14-19, 15:51
Hi,

My house is empty but prefer to go to hotel as I don't want to disclose my location to any girl / pimp.

I know a safe hotel in Andheri and Ghatkopar.

Any contact that is not expensive for short time. Don't have PM service here as it is paid. [Email address deleted by Admin]. Thank you in advance.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AskFourSex
02-14-19, 17:00
Hello friends,

Her place is safe. We started talking and she seemed not so educated. So after some time we decided to start the deed.

Started with good DFK. I was getting horny and pressing her boobs. I removed her top and out came her firm melons.

She wasn't wearing any bra inside. Started sucking her tits for good 15 minutes. She was heavily aroused and asked me to lick her pussy.Can you please share the contact? Trying to PM but seems you are not accepting any PM.

I have only one contact which I will share with you.

Thanks in advance.

Viiki
02-14-19, 17:50
Hi Bro,

I gave you her contact and asked for something in return I Delhi because just like you when I go to Delhi, I want to try something there.

And I am more planned. I don't land in a city and the start frantically posting asking for contacts.

Hope it clarifies your doubts.

BTW, forgot about giving me anything, you didn't even say thanks.Share the last 4 digits of the fiza whose number you shared. Anyways the fiza that he was referring to is not worth 10 k.

JamesPpp
02-14-19, 18:26
She is non other than Jannah from Philippines. Just name changed. Bad report already available in forum. Avoid atkx all cost.BTW I'm new to Mumbai and mongering field and a silent reader of BM posts, on my POV Mumbai is very complex city and lot of scammers and very difficult to find gems. Due to lack of knowledge and dick thought I booked a ticket to Mumbai and all I know about Mumbai is kammathipura and food is selling there. Later a walk through kammathippura I understand that its not simple to get in touch with girl without a pimp because I'm newbie to this world and I don't speak Hindi properly. All the lanes filled with fully make uped old ladies and I don't want get busted neither my first night get ruined. So I said no to kammathipura due to all reviews from first reading in internet like STd, etc. 1 day passed without any luck in mongering because of I'm searching in pure field without any guide. While 1st day long walk through Mumbai I almost understand there is I need a third eye to look closely to get what I needed. Vacation was short planned and I were ready to go back home because I got no leads left to find food. (you were thinking why I don't use loc (that time I were thinking with dick) this time sitting in marine drive beach I got idea to search in google about escort in Mumbai, too many results were found and one is loc ads. I contacted a Pimp through the number provided and he told me to come nearest to a theater which where 2 km away from CsT railway station and quoted me 7 k but bad luck for me I were actually not thinking properly I got a same hotel with little name diffence with no couple entry specification. I check in done and 2.5 k completely thrown to water without a second thought! Stupidity at its peak! I asked if can I get the money refund but the hotel receptionist told No! I got no time left to monger again with mistakes because of my train is almost ready to depart. What a fucking hell of experience!. 2nd day only damage -2.5 k with hotel!(stayed only 15 min).

I contacted pimp I he told me that was my mistake to enter that hotel and don't curse me. He was right BTW and he reduced his prize to 5 k if I come to Mumbai central he told. But I said goobye to him and Mumbai world because I have too much learn!

Vjeyg
02-14-19, 19:29
Sir,

I'm planning to visit Mumbai in June.

Read tour FR.

Specially 'cheap but VFM housewife'.

Can you provide some help (when I will come there) to get a full service or something like GFE from your known bird with your reference;.

LovelyAsh
02-14-19, 20:10
Visited this Spa in the evening, was offered to select the therapist of my choice, selected one good looking with the name as light (in Hindi), nice rack and is his from Punjab.

Extras are available including the FS which is on Menu and is negotiated by the madam at reception.

Opted for Full B2B, enjoyed sucking dry humping and fingering her to Orgasm. Had the B2B service for good time enjoyed and left satisfied.

Will repeat.

Damages 2 k at counter, 2.5 for B2B and. 3 tip to the girl.

Stay safe.

LA.

Ajay2984
02-14-19, 21:04
Hi guys,

Visited my regular SP at NL after about 7. 5 yrs. Went straight to his place and saw the girls. Selected one fair slim tall looking girl. She gave me a great long BBBJ, some foreplay and finished with her in doggie.

Report card.

Looks - 8/10, fair slim tall.

Boobs - 6/10 small boobs with pointed nipples. She was wearing a padded bra.

Ass - 7.5/10. Good shape but not very curvy.

Overall - 8/10.

WIR. Yes, but in accordance with my no repeat policy.

The SP knows my taste and would be showing me girls accordingly.

Damage - 5.5 k.

BoobsManiac
02-15-19, 02:21
Can you please share the contact? Trying to PM but seems you are not accepting any PM.

I have only one contact which I will share with you.

Thanks in advance.If you have one contact at least write that one FR also bro. See how other newbies are sharing their experiences.

JamesPpp
02-15-19, 02:57
Dear senior members,

I have some leads from Colaba and Vashi but I come Mumbai with one day package. So little help needed guys vashi or Colaba area best for starters? Or you guys have any other suggestions! Thanks in advance, hope BM will reply.

CoolDreamer
02-15-19, 04:12
Fiza doesn't come for 3.5 nowadays. She quotes 10 k with place or 8 k plus 2 k for place.Fiza aka Khushi last 4 digits 042.

She quotes 3.5 k for 1 and 7 k for 2. I had her 2 months ago at 3.5 k. Somebody I gave her contact negotiated for 5 k for 2 last month. Place extra.

So either you guys are confusing with some other Fiza. Or I need to find out if she has suddenly increased her rates in last 2 months.

Toad22
02-15-19, 13:49
This is my pending FR. This is about a Locanto girl who turned out to be a good one.

Well we all know that Locanto is full of scam and cheaters and we should all use our brain to filter fake ads from genuine ones.

So after lots of filtering, I was able to find one profile called Rubina from Chembur.

I connected with her on WA and began talks. Asked for her pics which she sent.

The girl looked healthy kind. Obviously not a model figure or anything like that but she was OK.

Her complexion was wheatish, and boobs were big. Asked for payment quoted 6 k for 2, negotiated to 5 k for 2.

About the place, she can travel or I can come to her place.

I thought of calling her to my place and she was OK without any fuzz.

So decided to meet at the fixed day. On the day she came to my place.

She was like 80% of the pics. Boobs seemed nice.

After a couple of beers and chit chat, started our deeds.

She is a good kisser, lots of tongue play and nice foreplay.

After that she gave a good bbj and I sucked her boobs.

I pounded her hard in first round. As she is very heavy, she is not suitable for WOT.

So tried Missy and doggy positions. Her ass is very big and round and the scene was nice from behind.

Finished first round and rested.

She talked about her life and problems. Though she is not at all a looker, but made me comfortable with her behaviour.

So again started with 2nd round and finished in 20 minutes.

She said she was also open to full night but she doesn't have place for that. Said around 10 k for full night.

Overall a positive good one after searching from Locanto.

Thanks.

Mixer2210
02-15-19, 17:58
Spent some time in Mumbai. Somehow got the SP contact. Got a girl for 7 K. Very nice. About 1.65 tall. Nice tits. GFE. Kiss on lips. Nice looking. Slim. BBBJ plus FS. Made a deal with no SP for 5 K one shot. Enjoyed a lot but she is not accurate with the timing. Every time late. But she is worth the money. Met her three times in a hotel south Mumbai. Looks like a girlfriend not a hooker.

Adextro101
02-15-19, 19:56
Would like to start by thanking Justfishing for the contact.

I had planned on meeting her a number of times but did not get the opportunity either because she was working or the time did not work out. This time however we did manage to meet. I understand she has a job hence only in free time she is able to meet.

Had planned on meeting her at 5 in evening and hence was at the hotel relaxing. However post the time she was to arrive she mentioned she would be late and turned up at 7. By the time she came I was partially drunk. Note to newbies like me, not worth it. We started with small talk, and she is a nice person to make small talk with. Post which we headed for a bath and had a session there itself. She gave a nice BJ and on the floor of the bathroom we started in missionary.

After a bit we proceeded to the bed. She was a little lazy in WOT and preferred Miss. A little bit more of BJ and I was done.

By then the alcohol hit me quite hard. I was sleepy hence asked her to leave after just one round. Not sure if its the alcohol but I did have a good time. Next time will spend more time on the girl and less on booze.

Figure: 6/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Bust: 7/10.

Cost: 7 k for ST.

LovelyAsh
02-15-19, 23:07
Hi guys,

Visited my regular SP at NL after about 7. 5 yrs. Went straight to his place and saw the girls. Selected one fair slim tall looking girl. She gave me a great long BBBJ, some foreplay and finished with her in doggie.

Report card.

Looks - 8/10, fair slim tall.

Boobs - 6/10 small boobs with pointed nipples. She was wearing a padded bra.

Ass - 7.5/10. Good shape but not very curvy.

Overall - 8/10.

WIR. Yes, but in accordance with my no repeat policy.

The SP knows my taste and would be showing me girls accordingly.

Damage - 5.5 k.Please share the SP details.

Your PM is full please clear it.

Stay safe.

LA.

LovelyAsh
02-15-19, 23:08
Hey bros,

I am planning to visit NL and CH. Request you to please share the serials of your trusted SP and any other info that will make my visit enjoyable.

Thanks and stay safe.

LA.

BoobsManiac
02-16-19, 02:19
This is my pending FR. This is about a Locanto girl who turned out to be a good one.

Well we all know that Locanto is full of scam and cheaters and we should all use our brain to filter fake ads from genuine ones.

So after lots of filtering, I was able to find one profile called Rubina from Chembur.

The girl looked healthy kind. Obviously not a model figure or anything like that but she was OK.

Her complexion was wheatish, and boobs were big. Asked for payment quoted 6 k for 2, negotiated to 5 k for 2..She looks like kavita to me. Her features looks same.

BophSep
02-16-19, 04:25
To the best of my information dude you talking about another Fiza and brother is talking about Fiza with digits ending with 284.

Fiza aka Khushi last 4 digits 042.

She quotes 3.5 k for 1 and 7 k for 2. I had her 2 months ago at 3.5 k. Somebody I gave her contact negotiated for 5 k for 2 last month. Place extra.

So either you guys are confusing with some other Fiza. Or I need to find out if she has suddenly increased her rates in last 2 months..

BophSep
02-16-19, 04:27
Good to see guys getting good contact from Locanto with all odds. Keep it up.

Her complexion was wheatish, and boobs were big. Asked for payment quoted 6 k for 2, negotiated to 5 k for 2.

About the place, she can travel or I can come to her place..

RoamingMumbai
02-16-19, 09:15
A quick update on this spa.

A therapist, name starting from A which means elder brother in Tamil, is lactating. There are few fans of it here. (I'm not.) Chanced upon it while exploring new therapists / places.

Remember, don't let her know you know about it. Or else she will deny access. And she does provides BBBJ, no CIM.

Damages: Regular.

The spa, Sunny in Spanish, Holy cow building 1, has opened a new spa, above the Mercedes showroom near ironman. Don't remember the name of the place but can connect to the holy cow place and they will guide you.

New spa, everything is fresh, including the birds. As they are new, they are slow to respond, but they do respond. The place is nice and fresh and well made.

Counter is 2 k, instead of 1.5 at the holy cow spot.

JamesPpp
02-16-19, 09:33

The girl looked healthy kind. Obviously not a model figure or anything like that but she was OK..Is her digit ending with 651?

BomvivBom
02-16-19, 10:42

I thought of calling her to my place and she was OK without any fuzz..Can you please share the last 4 digits of these Loc girls or PM her contacts?

NewMonger88
02-16-19, 12:07
Hi all,

Thanks for the lovely senior mongers in Mumbai who helped me on my recent trip. I was in Mumbai 2 weeks back and reached out to few senior mangers who were kind enough to helped me.

Day 1: reached on the Saturday afternoon and was quite tired to go out so had a nice sleep. I reached out to few senior mongers however given had not much time that day, I thought of trying to same country spa which I tried in my last visit. Read few reviews about Miss the (princess name). Wow she was a beauty to die for. Amazing body and massage skills. She had a killer body to die for and certainly the best spa therapist I had met in terms of experience I had met in my monger career. The prices are quite steep in country spa and she didn't budge for less than 7 K for B2B (which was extremely high as compare to normal standard I pay and all my negotiation skills failed.). I didn't wanted to go without tasting this beauty so sorry bro I gave up 7 K and the action started. She was extremely co-operative, good soft hand and DFK.

Anjalimeheta
02-16-19, 12:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Mixer2210
02-16-19, 13:00
Stayed some time in south Mumbai. Somehow got an SP contact. Turned out not very reliable, much talking, ambitious, etc. Bargain started from USD 200. Hotel lobby delivery. Agreed on 100. Very nice girl, around 22, good looking, slim, but milky way is perfect. BBBJ, never experienced such deep throat sucking. The rest was also good. Got her WhatsApp contact. Met her twice more for 5 K one shot. Pick up in hotel lobby. Everything was fine except she is not accurate witn regards to timings. May be 1 hour late from the time agreed. Not too good in writing messages. Other than that will meet her again when visiting Mumbai.

Toad22
02-16-19, 15:12
Hi guys,

I was in touch with an independent MILF.

She claims to be 30 something, with no place and we have to arrange place.

Her rates are 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2, but I quoted her I would like full night if she offers me a reasonable price.

She quoted 15 k, to which I denied and quoted my price of 9 k to which she said make it 10 k.

I said I will only do it if I am satisfied.

She obliged and said OK give me 9 k and if she satisfy me then I pay 1 k extra that is 10 k full night.

We fixed the deal and she arrived at my place.

She didn't ask for any transport charge which was a positive sign.

Inside the room, she didn't ask for money upfront and that was second positive point.

After initial chit chat we started.

Looks wise she is not very attractive but her boobs are massive and well endowed, which can be crushed and mauled.

She is bit on the healthier side and those who like fleshy married MILF will enjoy.

Regarding the deed, she did a good job, BJ without condom, no DFK, but light kisses.

But I was very much OK with the service.

Pussy was a bit loose, but for full night at that amount I was satisfied.

Completed 4 shots till morning and I paid her and she promised that she will charge less next time and may improve her service.

My ratings-.

Face- 6/10.

Body- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 10 k Full night at my place.

Cheers!

Fegg123
02-16-19, 16:30
Wanted to discuss a topic that I've not seen discussed much here. Street walkers. I try to pick some up on Link road near Juhu circle but there's not much variety there and I'd like to know what other areas I can try.

I know Grant road is the hub with all the girls lining up on the road side. I've had a bad experience in the past but maybe I can give it another shot. Anyone else have thoughts on Grant road SW? Do you pick them up in your car? How much do you usually pay. Are there decent ones to be found?

I'm aware of NL and CH but I've always had a special thrill in seeking SWs in different countries. Are there other areas closer to Western suburbs I can give a try?

NationKnows
02-16-19, 19:46
Hi all,

First of all many thanks to all the contributors on the forum. I have been a silent reader and have gained a lot.

I believe people are usually well intentioned and ready to help fellow mongers.

I am into spa as it serves the dual purpose and currently I am a regular at darkness Chinese spa. Also, there are many friendly staff. During my last encounter with my regular it so happened that I ended having unsafe sex with the therapist. It was completely out of the blue as we were mostly being playful leading to foreplay leading to dry jumping and fingering and next moment I find myself inside her, in fact she insisted I fuck her.

Now I am bit worried, is there any test I should run? She told me she doesn't do these and she got herself checked few backs.

Well as far as exp goes it was GFE. She has pretty face, nice body and very friendly. Charges are usual 1 k counter and 2 k to the therapist.

BoobsManiac
02-17-19, 02:14
Hi guys,

I was in touch with an independent MILF.

She claims to be 30 something, with no place and we have to arrange place.

Her rates are 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2, but I quoted her I would like full night if she offers me a reasonable price.

She quoted 15 k, to which I denied and quoted my price of 9 k to which she said make it 10 k.

I said I will only do it if I am satisfied.

She obliged and said OK give me 9 k and if she satisfy me then I pay 1 k extra that is 10 k full night.

We fixed the deal and she arrived at my place.

She didn't ask for any transport charge which was a positive sign.

Inside the room, she didn't ask for money upfront and that was second positive point.

After initial chit chat we started.

Looks wise she is not very attractive but her boobs are massive and well endowed, which can be crushed and mauled.She is Vaishali, MILF. Reduce her to 8 k full night and 3 k short time. That's the optimum.

BoobsManiac
02-17-19, 02:22
Wanted to discuss a topic that I've not seen discussed much here. Street walkers. I try to pick some up on Link road near Juhu circle but there's not much variety there and I'd like to know what other areas I can try.

I know Grant road is the hub with all the girls lining up on the road side. I've had a bad experience in the past but maybe I can give it another shot. Anyone else have thoughts on Grant road SW? Do you pick them up in your car? How much do you usually pay. Are there decent ones to be found?

I'm aware of NL and CH but I've always had a special thrill in seeking SWs in different countries. Are there other areas closer to Western suburbs I can give a try?Go to the skywalk named after the saint of Christmas who distributes toys and the actor who starred in Top Gun. Go after 9 or 10 pm at night.

But don't expect too much. Decent ones can be found based on your luck but not very often.

SafeOmk
02-17-19, 03:49
1) Had saved a number from locanto.

She turned out to be a gujju BBW.

Very curvy, horny as hell.

Fucked her twice. Started with DFK blowjob, tried missionary and doggy.

Doggy felt her huge ass on my lap.

Cost 5 k for 3 hours.

2) AH diasunny: BBW.

Was good with BBBJ. Slaps your balls with low intensity and tries to please.

Plays with your balls.

Was tired due to work that day, could fuck her only once.

8 k for 4 hours.

3) Michelle (Philippine).

She is a BBW too.

Tries to please. Gave a very good BBBJ. Including CIM.

Gave me a good message too.

5 k for 1 hour.

I do love curvy women, but I usually get turned off if they have too much tummy.

I was too horny on those days and somehow only could get them.

They were all good to me.

Though I would not repeat them, they are options for BBW lovers.

CoolDreamer
02-17-19, 06:00
To the best of my information dude you talking about another Fiza and brother is talking about Fiza with digits ending with 284..I gave her this Fiza's contact number.

This guy did not cross check her number.

Didn't bother to contact her.

Didn't cross check with me.

And posts in the forum that people are giving him misleading information.

Wondering does such guys have brains or think through their dicks only?

Jj1100
02-17-19, 10:10
Anyone has any reviews of Miss Swikriti from sister site MR?

I'm mostly taking the plunge this coming week.

Bad Duck
02-17-19, 10:15
Has anyone heard of Sneh a? She knows about the website and she's quoting 15 k for 1 shot.

What's her real price?

MohitForFun
02-17-19, 12:02
Hi friend,

Please PM me Rubina from Chembur. Would try to return your favor soon.

Thanks.

I thought of calling her to my place and she was OK without any fuzz..

Mirvlada
02-17-19, 14:47
Hi seniors and fellow mongers,

Any reviews for the attached bird?Met the attached girl in my previous post.

She is tiny, slim and very young. Smiling face, full of energy and great cooperation and that's the only thing about I like about young birds.

Pussy seemed damn tight and she isn't used too much I guess.

Boobs are of course small, not for boob lovers.

Looks may be passed. Has a unique hairstyle.

Skin is not so fair but OK type.

I would give her overall 7/10.

Damage- 6 k.

BoobsManiac
02-17-19, 16:58
Met the attached girl in my previous post.

She is tiny, slim and very young. Smiling face, full of energy and great cooperation and that's the only thing about I like about young birds.

Pussy seemed damn tight and she isn't used too much I guess.

Boobs are of course small, not for boob lovers.

Looks may be passed. Has a unique hairstyle.

Skin is not so fair but OK type.

I would give her overall 7/10.

Damage- 6 k.Good to see newbies trying and experimenting.

If the food is thin, you should always negotiate and bring prices down, in my view young thin food should be within 4 k range and old thin food should be 2 k range.

Check all my FRs, I eat healthy and good food and see the last time where I paid more than 6 k or 7 k.

Slowly with time you will also hit the VFM ones.

Remember keep on exploring and keep on experimenting, every kind of food.

BM.

BoobsManiac
02-17-19, 17:06
Anyone has any reviews of Miss Swikriti from sister site MR?

I'm mostly taking the plunge this coming week.Heavy BBW MILF, old, not much attractive, loose bottom, saggy tits.

Whatever she quoted, you can get young girl at same price, maybe for full night or 2 girls also.

BTW she is Mrs. And not Miss LOL!

Rest your choice!

BophSep
02-17-19, 17:16
Their is no real price for any girl all have their own tag rate which keep on changing depending on her demand in market if she is having her own site means she is on a higher side, but 15 k A pop means she has to be reasonably a good indi. Regards.

Has anyone heard of Sneh a? She knows about the website and she's quoting 15 k for 1 shot.

What's her real price?

Tower9001
02-17-19, 17:51
Went to a Spa in Thane which has been reopened near a major Junction.

All new therapists (only local ones. No NE).

Went for a Powder massage with a decent slim therapist who later spoke of extras.

Massage was OK. Took B2 B, TL & HJ.

Total Damages: 1. 5 K at Counter plus 1. 5 K for the therapist.

Tower9001
02-17-19, 17:58
Went to another Thane Spa located on GB Road a month ago.

All NE therapists. Massage is very good.

Extras B2 B, TL & HJ available but one needs to wait till asked by the therapist.

Damages - 2 K for counter + 1. 5 K for therapist.

HiThereAloha
02-17-19, 20:42
A quick update on this spa.

A therapist, name starting from A which means elder brother in Tamil, is lactating. There are few fans of it here. (I'm not.) Chanced upon it while exploring new therapists / places.

Remember, don't let her know you know about it. Or else she will deny access. And she does provides BBBJ, no CIM.

Damages: Regular.Bro,

I've been here about 3 months ago. The one above the Mercedes showroom. Got a Thai who asked for an insane amount. Walked out. Went to S in Holy Cow and complained. And. The lady though she was angry. Gave me a credit at the Other Spa.

GoodLife6083
02-17-19, 22:22
Want to call sp to my hotel. Want your review on lalit / leela or any other hotel which can be safe near airport area.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 02:21
Go to the skywalk named after the saint of Christmas who distributes toys and the actor who starred in Top Gun. Go after 9 or 10 pm at night.

But don't expect too much. Decent ones can be found based on your luck but not very often.By the way forgot to add that streets walkers carry an element of risk in general in terms of hygiene or you being mugged or your money snatched during some situation. This is not recommended for naive people. Only people having enough experience in mongering can try.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 02:23
Want to call sp to my hotel. Want your review on lalit / leela or any other hotel which can be safe near airport area.You want to call SP or the girls SP? Never ever give your room details to SP unless it's a trusted one.

HiThereAloha
02-18-19, 07:40
Went to another Thane Spa located on GB Road a month ago.

All NE therapists. Massage is very good.

Extras B2 B, TL & HJ available but one needs to wait till asked by the therapist.

Damages - 2 K for counter + 1. 5 K for therapist.Bro,

I love NEs too! Your PM is full. Do share the name of this place on my PM. Would love to try! Thanks in advance.

RoamingMumbai
02-18-19, 08:40
I liked the cleanliness and maintenance of the place. (As it is new) In fact I've had couple of therapist from the S in Holy Cow come here and 'treat' me.

Though I do not regularly visit this place, nor wish to, as it is high on counter and the therapists are not the best.

Thought will update for a few who may be interested in lactating women.

Cheers.

Bro,

I've been here about 3 months ago. The one above the Mercedes showroom. Got a Thai who asked for an insane amount. Walked out. Went to S in Holy Cow and complained. And. The lady though she was angry. Gave me a credit at the Other Spa.

Saranshsharma
02-18-19, 09:47
Dear brothers,

Review please about.Can any brother share contacts of above MILFs?

Manav81
02-18-19, 11:27
Hi friends,

This is August 2018 report. Didn't get time earlier, hence posting it now. I was in Mumbai for my business trip, I enjoy when I get free time on my tours, called my friend for good contact if he know any of indi. He told me he know Punjabi girl but not sure about she will come or not because she do this very rarely. My friend called me after few minutes, she is ready to come charge is 15 k negotiated for 12 k. She came after few hours to my hotel room, after seeing her I was surprised, looking beautiful girl in salwar kamiz, she was about 25 age and with typical Punjabi features, not to tall height about 5.5, with big boobs & beautiful back, after seeing her I thought she will be very arrogant and not cooperative but to my surprise she was very bold and enjoy to have fun, after talking for few min's we started with DFK, she is very good at this, started foreplay for minutes than remove he top, wow what a boobs she own, sucked for few minutes she also enjoyed that and guided my hand to pussy for fingering she is getting horny, after enjoying foreplay started routine session for next 1 hrs, tried to finger her ass but not allowed to do, done missionary and doggy style she experienced orgasm in missionary position and hold me tightly, now she stared BBJ for me done nicely for few minutes I was about to cum I alerted her and asked if she like to take in mouth she denied and told me to cum on boobs I did the same, what an experience friends, no words to explain. It was my best experience of my life for sure.

FR.

Damage 12 k.

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Anal not allowed.

Boobs 10/10 young, well shaped and tender.

Ass, 9/10 well shaped and heavy.

Only problem is she was chain smoker.

CBJ, FS in mish and doggie included. No other positions.

Kitty was clean and DATY was fun. Made her cum twice. Pussy was quite tight. Enjoyed it.

WIR, definitely waiting for it, but problem is she is not responded my last few messages, maybe she is travelling.

Asked her for photo but not allowed so not attached.

JamesPpp
02-18-19, 12:36
Went to a Spa in Thane which has been reopened near a major Junction.

All new therapists (only local ones. No NE).

Went for a Powder massage with a decent slim therapist who later spoke of extras.

Massage was OK. Took B2 B, TL & HJ.

Total Damages: 1. 5 K at Counter plus 1. 5 K for the therapist.I'm coming next month. Any other clue that a outsider can understand?

SkyTech14
02-18-19, 13:06
Hi Guys.

Can anybody help me out with the contacts of MILFS.

As m out of mongering for almost a year. And now m starting again.

Request for the contacts of MILFS.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 17:09
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Good.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- boom boom.

X Factor- Horny, very vey horny.

Price- 3 k for 2.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 17:13
Tasted the below food.

Age- 25.

Face- Moderate good looking.

Skin- Wheatish fair, clean.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- fleshy.

X Factor- Sucks very nice, like a pornstar.

Price- 3 k for 2.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 17:18
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Like a cutie.

Skin-Fair.

Boobs- When she removed her tee, all big big bazooka.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- Nice fleshy, did little fingering in her hole.

X Factor- Her smile is very nice.

Price- 3 k for 2.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 17:26
Tasted the below food.

Age- 20.

Face- Like a model.

Skin- Wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Tight and very salty, chewed her labia like a monster and she was moaning a lot.

Ass- fleshy.

X Factor- Squirts a lot.

Price- 3 k for 2.

BoobsManiac
02-18-19, 17:32
Tasted the below young food.

Age- 20.

Face- student like.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 32, she needs to develop more.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- not that much fleshy.

X Factor- good kisser.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Good food is all around Mumbai.

New Year means new food. Enjoy life!

BingoBoy04
02-18-19, 19:23
I used to visit this famous Spa chain ([Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Thai) in Mumbai. They still operating? I can't find them in NB & Little. If yes what are the extras they providing and which branch? It's been more than a year I visited Mumbai so forget the price. Their branch in St cz was famous for extras. So let me know if still they active and providing massage.

TIA.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

GoodLife6083
02-18-19, 19:52
You want to call SP or the girls SP? Never ever give your room details to SP unless it's a trusted one.I meant the girl. Tried Orchid hotel near airport. Decent experience. Hassle free and safe.

GoodLife6083
02-18-19, 21:30
Had this inde food which I found on SA. Had her in a 5 star adjacent to airport.

She is Punjabi. Friendly attitude.

Slightly on healthy side. On submissive side, you need to take charge.

Damages - 12 k (I know its on higher side but this was the best deal I could find in limited time).

DFK - 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Face- 7/10.

Enthusiasm- 7/10.

WIR. Maybe not.

Overall decent GFE.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

LovelyAsh
02-19-19, 00:33

Age- 20.

Face- student like.

Skin- Wheatish.

Pussy- tight.

X Factor- good kisser.

Price- 3 k for 2.

New Year means new food. Enjoy life!Hey bro.

All the food you are having this year is tempting. Request you please share some food with us as well. PM me the details.

Stay safe.

LA.

LovelyAsh
02-19-19, 00:40
Visited the famous NL, thanks to at jumbodickhead and at servingyou2003 for sharing the details of trusted SP.

The location is safe, clean and quiet to enjoy.

Went in early so had limited options chose miss S, nice rack, good kisser. GFE experience, enjoyed BBBJ, mishra, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and lot of fondling and foreplay.

Total Damage was 2.8, 2.5 for the girl, .2 for the ac room and. 1 tip to the girl.

Post that the SP showed the lineup which is available in evening which was very tempting and interesting. Will surely repeat.

Stay safe.

LA.

JamesPpp
02-19-19, 02:38
You want to call SP or the girls SP? Never ever give your room details to SP unless it's a trusted one.In locanto mode it works like that. We order the food. She comes to hotel they say! But where is we should be careful on this. And SP should always give the same girl who in the pictures?

ILoveU970
02-19-19, 03:59
Hi Mumbaikars,

I have 2 day visit you to Mumbai. Read many good reviews and few scams as well. Need kind help and guidance to make my stay memorable. Looking.

For fair girl with good assets preferably NI or Gujjus or Punjabi. Any safe and reliable option for MFM is also most welcome, as its my long time fantasy. Thanks in advance bhai loag please help me.

JustFishing
02-19-19, 05:25
She quoted me 15 K for 1 because the guy who shared her number with me paid her that much. I negotiated politely and she agreed for 15 K for 2 provided I don't tell him. I haven't met her yet because I don't usually pay that much. I tried getting her to reduce to 10 K for 2 but she has not agreed so far.

What's her real price?

Bondrep111
02-19-19, 09:27
Hello buddy,

I'm from Pune, keep travelling to Mumbai. Can you share he number and reference if required? Thanks.

I thought of calling her to my place and she was OK without any fuzz.

So decided to meet at the fixed day. On the day she came to my place..

BaranUp
02-19-19, 10:09

Age- 20.

Face- student like.

Skin- Wheatish.

Pussy- tight.

X Factor- good kisser.

Price- 3 k for 2.

New Year means new food. Enjoy life!Would you like inbox me digit today. Will be in Mumbai for tomorrow. Like to taste someone quickly.

RoyJoy
02-19-19, 14:33
Hi All!

Can anyone suggest any good GF Hotels (3 star, 4 star and 5 star) in Mumbai where they don't ask for the girl's ID?

Sameer942
02-19-19, 15:10
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Good.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- boom boom.

X Factor- Horny, very vey horny.

Price- 3 k for 2.Please let us also taste some good food.

Jpdixx
02-19-19, 15:29
Hey HungerGamer,

Welcome back, and sorry I couldn't respond earlier.

The food, in order of my preference, is as follows:

- Sonia (very pretty, great body, good service).

- Diana (pretty, humongous tits, good service).

- Lydia (pretty, big tits, OK service).

- Kay (OK looks, nice tits, best service).

- Angel (OK looks, good body, awesome service).

8 k FS for all. Counter- 3 k I think, have an annual membership so slightly cheaper for me.

Let me know how it went! Cheers!

Hey there!

I was out of commission for a while but will be getting back yo the hobby. Wanted to start with Country. Can you PM me a few insights such as names, cost range (have dome some RTFF but a lot of variation), you seem to be a regular. Thanks in advance.

Nrao8465
02-19-19, 16:11
Hello all,

Need review for the below attached bird?

Quoting 7 k for couple of hours.

Dr Cool
02-19-19, 17:57
Has anyone tried priyanshi, who has her site and a linkedin page?

I contacted her via email. She has agreed for a meeting. But I am a little doubtful if its a real deal, or is the classic bait-and-switch tactic.

IAmNuts10
02-19-19, 19:31
Been wanting to try Country for some time now. At JPDixx, can you please suggest if any of these mentioned are North Indians? I want to try some nice NI or Punjabi chick at Country.

Hey HungerGamer,

Welcome back, and sorry I couldn't respond earlier.

The food, in order of my preference, is as follows:

- Sonia (very pretty, great body, good service).

- Diana (pretty, humongous tits, good service).

- Lydia (pretty, big tits, OK service).

- Kay (OK looks, nice tits, best service).

- Angel (OK looks, good body, awesome service).

8 k FS for all. Counter- 3 k I think, have an annual membership so slightly cheaper for me.

Let me know how it went! Cheers!

BoobsManiac
02-20-19, 02:16
Hello all,

Quoting 7 k for couple of hours.She is Zoya. Muslim chick. Bit heavy. Not slim.

Starter in this. Very shy and unused. So tight hole.

She can be negotiated further. Can travel to your place.

BoobsManiac
02-20-19, 02:21
Hi All!

Can anyone suggest any good GF Hotels (3 star, 4 star and 5 star) in Mumbai where they don't ask for the girl's ID?Mostly all of them will ask ID and it's a standard protocol these days. If you don't want to show the girls ID, forget about 3, 4, 5 stars and go to some other place. There are plenty available.

FineTune
02-20-19, 03:16
Hello all,

Quoting 7 k for couple of hours.Hey Bro,

I didn't try her but I remember she quoted me 5 k for all fun including massage. She had asked me to come to Dadar but as I didn't like her looks so didn't go ahead.

RoamingMumbai
02-20-19, 06:58
A spa on the border of Santacruz and Khar. Born Again. Below a famous club 'Den of the Mumbai'.

This spa is expensive, very expensive. The counter is almost 4 k. (2.5 if one takes a 3 therapy package.) Everything is on the menu if one can negotiate.

Posting this only if someone wants a luxurious spa experience with extras.

Though the counter is crazy.

Cheers.

Panvel1
02-20-19, 08:58
Mostly all of them will ask ID and it's a standard protocol these days. If you don't want to show the girls ID, forget about 3, 4, 5 stars and go to some other place. There are plenty available.It's possible without ID. Book a single or double room in your name showing your ID proof. Later ask the girl to come in the lobby. Go and receive her and take her to the room. No one ask any questions. I've done this in Grand Hyatt and Lalit also without problems.

MohitForFun
02-20-19, 09:41
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Like a cutie.

Skin-Fair.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Price- 3 k for 2.Hi BM,

Thanks for sharing your FR. I would request you to please share this and other teenage food which you have tried and tested.

I will definitely return your favour as I am re-starting mongering in Mumbai.

Please help sir.

NationKnows
02-20-19, 11:52
Went to my regular place in darkness, my NE was on leave. Do I left it to counter to assign me a therapist. She was a Thai. Not very good at massage, neither too bad. Well she was quite chirpy like usual Thais. Rate negotiated to 2 k she gave the usual BBJ and B2B. She might have gone for FS too. She seemed to be quite a cheerful person unlike many other Thais were they act pricey. Post deed she sat on dick and gave further massage, she could have gone for round 2 or FS without any extra charge but I was running out of time and I wasn't carry cover. Lots of hugs and kisses.

However, I wanted to know if it's safe with Thais, as they must giving extra to every client. So what are the dos or don'ts with them.

I might repeat her when my regular isn't available. She seemed to be bit particular about hygiene which is good.

Always09
02-20-19, 14:41
Hello mongers,

Any upscale SB's / DB's likewise in Mumbai. I want to try these places then the indes where we have to hackle for price and then sometimes get disappointed or maybe my taste has changed. Last time I was with Lu*why (I believe that's her name) NE inde. Was an OK-OK experience. Mumbai indes are on the expensive side. Not sure if Eli. A and the M are still there.

I definitely will explore more of dancing ladies this time and any inputs would be really helpful.

Again gentlemen -- I am visiting Mumbai and have very limited advise to give so for any contacts I would suggest contact the helpful mongers in Mumbai.

SexyBoy18
02-20-19, 15:30

Age- 20.

Face- student like.

Skin- Wheatish.

Pussy- tight.

X Factor- good kisser.Hi,

Please share her contact details. My PM is active.

Thanks and cheers.

SexyBoy18
02-20-19, 16:30
Happy new year 2019 to everyone!

Began this year with this cute girl Nidhi.

In 2018 she was with my SP. I had posted her report as SP item #7.

In 2019, she becomes my indie as she gave her personal details to me. LOL!!

Rest everything is same as described in previous report but the only added pleasure is now she did CIM also to me personally, I am blessed with this young beauty.

What a way to begin 2019..Hi bro,

Do you mind sharing her details over pm?

I am new here and looking for some good bird.

Cheers.

JamesPpp
02-20-19, 16:53
Went to my regular place in darkness, my NE was on leave. Do I left it to counter to assign me a therapist. She was a Thai. Not very good at massage, neither too bad. Well she was quite chirpy like usual Thais. Rate negotiated to 2 k she gave the usual BBJ and B2B. She might have gone for FS too. She seemed to be quite a cheerful person unlike many other Thais were they act pricey. Post deed she sat on dick and gave further massage, she could have gone for round 2 or FS without any extra charge but I was running out of time and I wasn't carry cover. Lots of hugs and kisses.

However, I wanted to know if it's safe with Thais, as they must giving extra to every client. So what are the dos or don'ts with them.

I might repeat her when my regular isn't available. She seemed to be bit particular about hygiene which is good.Can you point out direction to this spa?

GoodLife6083
02-20-19, 18:26
Went to Country Spa Bandra late at night. Only "princess" was available so took it.

Pretty & cheerful lady.

Average massage. She was more interested in talking. Maybe she was tired as it was quite late.

After half an hour asked for extra. Everything is on table. B2B 5 k FS 8 k. Don't remember what she quoted for HJ. Took FS.

Overall spent 90 minutes whereas I had booked only for 60 minutes but no one interrupted so that was good.

Milk centers- 10/10 (best which I have seen).

Back- 9/10.

Face- 9/10.

Enthusiasm- 9/10.

Damages- 3 k counter + 8 K FS + 1 k tip.

WIR. Probably after I have tasted other food.

Overall good experience.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

TruthTeller
02-20-19, 18:30
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Like a cutie.

Skin-Fair.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Price- 3 k for 2.All your reports just for Temptation to mongers in this forum. Even you never share digit nor girls or SP. No use.

GoodLife6083
02-20-19, 19:04

I might repeat her when my regular isn't available. She seemed to be bit particular about hygiene which is good.Sounds good. I like NE girls too. They are into it. Can you guide me which this darkness spa is and this NE therapist name. Please PM.

WhatDHell
02-20-19, 20:49

I might repeat her when my regular isn't available. She seemed to be bit particular about hygiene which is good.Whether a girl gives extras to everyone or to 70% of the mongers that visit her, the risk wouldn't really change much I think. Take precaution like using a condom and avoid BBBJ or going down on them and hopefully you'll be safe. The only way to be 100% safe is to stay away from this hobby, unfortunately.

As far as Thais are concerned, at least they are particular about bathing and cleaning themselves. A lot of local and NE girls don't even bother with that and that's a huge risk, besides being a major turn-off.

Thais generally like a bit of banter, so keep the atmosphere fun and light and you'll likely get good service. Don't show anger visibly, it's a big no-no for them culturally and they are likely to avoid you if you do that. Even if you are not happy with the rate or service, convey it with a smile and try and offer them a way to offer a lower rate without losing face. Once again, humour can be your best friend.

My two-cents.

NationKnows
02-20-19, 21:55
Hi all,

I am not sure if the sleepy capital town of the northern state would have its own thread. But thought of putting it here in case if anybody is travelling and can at least be sure about how to go about IT.

I was in ddn and wanted to go for a decent massage, not really looking for extras. So I called up few places and went with the one which sounded reasonable in pricing 1200 for an hour. There were decent no of places to go to but prices varied from 1 k to 3 k. As soon as I entered the place, it felt like extras would be on. I was asked to make the payment and in I went and changed. A north eastern looking therapist came in and to my surprise the massage was really good.

When I turned over she started talking on from she is and her family etc. All this while massage was going on nicely with hint of extras but not really crossing the line.

Close to 50 minutes into massage she asked the if I want extras, I said yes why not. So the deal was that she won't do it but would send someone instead and rates are pretty reasonable and fixed. I chose B2B as I wasn't sure who is going to come. So I paid the therapist, hugs me bye and "enjoy". In comes a decent looking young lady. The deed started with hugs, kisses and foreplay. Soon her clothes were off and we were lying together on the big massage bed. Lot of rubbing, sucking and fingering went on. Finally I dry humped her shapely ass and offloaded. She then took bath with me and scrubbed my back etc. We were almost got started again when I realized its really late and I need to rush out. Damages 1.2 k +2 k. WIR: don't know when I will be there again.

BoobsManiac
02-21-19, 02:21
All your reports just for Temptation to mongers in this forum. Even you never share digit nor girls or SP. No use.All those who have met me in person are getting the contact details of SP and indies that I try. Whenever I post a review, the number is automatically given to the person who have met me in person.

I don't share via pm anymore. Also it's only up to me to decide whom to meet and whom not to meet. I personally send a pm to members who are good to be considered as a genuine monger. So it's your perspective that just because you are not getting. The person who have met me are getting. I have already made a detailed post on who is a genuine monger and who are not.

It's my way you take it or leave it!

ExpMonger
02-21-19, 05:09
Yes even I think so. You can stop posting your encounters as nobody is interested in just watching pics. Thank you for your contributions to this forum.

All your reports just for Temptation to mongers in this forum. Even you never share digit nor girls or SP. No use.

Rakesh1
02-21-19, 06:30
Hello everyone,

In Mumbai today staying near domestic airport, looking for good lead, range is no problem, service matters. Thanks for your support. If you need any help in Delhi do let me know. Lives in Delhi in Mumbai for business work.

Atool
02-21-19, 07:54
Dear all,

Kindly help me to explore Navi Mumbai area for Ind and good SP I am visiting on 25 to 26 Feb.

So many time request to sr people but no one reply really yet I hope this time any one can reply.

Kamashutra
02-21-19, 07:54
I had tried her few days back and I had doubts about her boobs. She defended saying that they real. Most of these country girls have fake boobs. Can anyone put some light on this burning question? If those are real then I must say they really great.

At BM: whenever I read your posts it reminds me of boobs I had seen long back in a beer bar. The girl was of tribal origin and I have never seen such erected hard fresh boobs in my life. Though she did not let me suck enough.

Went to Country Spa Bandra late at night. Only "princess" was available so took it.

Pretty & cheerful lady.

Average massage. She was more interested in talking. Maybe she was tired as it was quite late.

After half an hour asked for extra. Everything is on table. B2B 5 k FS 8 k. Don't remember what she quoted for HJ. Took FS.

Overall spent 90 minutes whereas I had booked only for 60 minutes but no one interrupted so that was good.

Milk centers- 10/10 (best which I have seen)..

Manav81
02-21-19, 09:53
All those who have met me in person are getting the contact details of SP and indies that I try. Whenever I post a review, the number is automatically given to the person who have met me in person.

I don't share via pm anymore. Also it's only up to me to decide whom to meet and whom not to meet. I personally send a pm to members who are good to be considered as a genuine monger. So it's your perspective that just because you are not getting. The person who have met me are getting. I have already made a detailed post on who is a genuine monger and who are not.

It's my way you take it or leave it!Agree with you bro. Its all your choice with whom you like to share or not.

Trad1420
02-21-19, 11:35
Hi all!

Am looking for a companion (in bed) for few hours on Saturday late evening somewhere in South Mumbai. Will be thankful for leads on decent matured ladies pref 30 plus. If required will book a decent hotel.

Shall definitely post FR.

TruthTeller
02-21-19, 11:55
Yes even I think so. You can stop posting your encounters as nobody is interested in just watching pics. Thank you for your contributions to this forum.Thank you for your response. I know you getting budget friendly birds and sp contact very hardly. Before days some of new monger misused your valuable contact. You initial of days mongering experience not as sweet like now. Come across very dark world of mongering. Actually this is my 5th user ID I am using this forum, before it was named *************.Com. I am reading all post in forum nearly 10 years. Even more. But not single monger mentioned in.

You name in post you shared a contact details.

Viiki
02-21-19, 15:53
Yes even I think so. You can stop posting your encounters as nobody is interested in just watching pics. Thank you for your contributions to this forum.Use the ignore option that the site provides. That way you won't have to read his posts.

Nrao8465
02-21-19, 15:57
She is Zoya. Muslim chick. Bit heavy. Not slim.

Starter in this. Very shy and unused. So tight hole.

She can be negotiated further. Can travel to your place.Thanks for the review on Zoya bro.

I tried her today. She traveled to my place.

She acts as a masseuse and is very professional kind off.

But I found her to be a bit huge for my standards. She asked me what I want first.

I said first I want massage and then she gave me massage.

Her massaging skills are decent. Then after massage started with the FS.

She is very humble and talks in a respectful manner, which I liked about her.

Overall a good massage and fuck session.

I negotiated it to 6 k and if I make my mind to take her again I would negotiate further.

Thanks for the review!

Meanwhile I got connected with another SP.

He sent me the attached girls pic.

Any reviews for the girl please sir!

Thanks.

Main Doc
02-21-19, 18:22
Where in ddn. Any details.

Hi all,

I am not sure if the sleepy capital town of the northern state would have its own thread. But thought of putting it here in case if anybody is travelling and can at least be sure about how to go about IT.

I was in ddn and wanted to go for a decent massage, not really looking for extras. So I called up few places and went with the one which sounded reasonable in pricing 1200 for an hour. There were decent no of places to go to but prices varied from 1 k to 3 k. As soon as I entered the place, it felt like extras would be on. I was asked to make the payment and in I went and changed. A north eastern looking therapist came in and to my surprise the massage was really good.

When I turned over she started talking on from she is and her family etc. All this while massage was going on nicely with hint of extras but not really crossing the line.

Close to 50 minutes into massage she asked the if I want extras, I said yes why not. So the deal was that she won't do it but would send someone instead and rates are pretty reasonable and fixed. I chose B2B as I wasn't sure who is going to come. So I paid the therapist, hugs me bye and "enjoy". In comes a decent looking young lady. The deed started with hugs, kisses and foreplay. Soon her clothes were off and we were lying together on the big massage bed. Lot of rubbing, sucking and fingering went on. Finally I dry humped her shapely ass and offloaded. She then took bath with me and scrubbed my back etc. We were almost got started again when I realized its really late and I need to rush out. Damages 1.2 k +2 k. WIR: don't know when I will be there again.

SaahilKad
02-21-19, 19:07
All those who have met me in person are getting the contact details of SP and indies that I try. Whenever I post a review, the number is automatically given to the person who have met me in person.

It's my way you take it or leave it!Sorry bros to jump into this, I'm from Delhi but follow this thread as well & come to Bombay once a year. BM bro as you said that you share with selected few but why don't they post reports with the same photos or even without photos.

BengalTiger78
02-21-19, 20:36
Very true.

I have ignored him long back. But his name pops us when others post about him or someone quoting his stories. He is a master of writing fake FRs. Undoubtedly he is good at writing eroticas. And he does these just to collect info from others. In return he would not share anything.

Well said and I concur absolutely.

Unfortunately, newbies consider him as someone who has abundant contacts and experience. But it's all FAKE unverified stories.

Suggest all newbies to stop begging for leads from him because there is none. Yes, if you are really hungry for 'real FOOD' then you can always try Zomato. Arrogance and megalomaniacs are best to be ignored, hence the provision of the "Ignore" button which I have opted. So can everyone. The earlier New comers learn this, the better. All seniors are very well aware of the rhetrocis. Period.

Anyways, let's move on leaving fictitious crap behind.

Cheers.

GoodLife6083
02-21-19, 21:40
I am new to mongering and as every men, wants to taste actor / model food.

I have connected with some inde's who identify themselves as models / TV actors. Wanted to understand what is the going rate of such food before I discuss the commercials with inde's. Also would appreciate if anyone can share there experience with them. Can PM also.

Looking to post an FR soon if everything goes well.