PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Rajesh Hard Dick
02-22-19, 01:16
Can you share her details please. Unable to PM you.

Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Like a cutie.

Skin-Fair.

Boobs- When she removed her tee, all big big bazooka.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- Nice fleshy, did little fingering in her hole.

X Factor- Her smile is very nice.

Price- 3 k for 2.

BoobsManiac
02-22-19, 02:31
Sorry bros to jump into this, I'm from Delhi but follow this thread as well & come to Bombay once a year. BM bro as you said that you share with selected few but why don't they post reports with the same photos or even without photos.LOL Delhi bros! Why do you waste your unnecessary time in going through argument and illogical posts whereas there is so much other beautiful FR and good informative posts available.

I share with only those who met me in person. The ones that I met are older than me in seniority. Those were inactive for many years because a certain senior came to Mumbai and destroyed the price by elevating the prices unnecessarily of cheap girls. In Delhi there is a coordination between mongers to keep prices in check. Here in Mumbai the opposite. Coordination between indies and mongers to loot general members.

Whatever I post on forum, same is given to them if they ask. They have met me once and no need to meet again. I have complete faith in them. They are happy that things are moving smoothly as it was before some years back, when this forum was free of pimps and benefit seeking members.

Long story short, they don't post FR, because of two reasons. They don't want to create cheap arguments if they don't want to share, like you can see in my case. Secondly even if they want to share, they are hesitant to share with every Tom Dick and Harry, who will send them PM. Hence it's up to them whenever a genuine monger requests, they may contribute from their inventory or the ones tried by me.

Keep this in mind completely I don't share without meeting a person in face to face meeting.

Again if you think the girls tried by me is not available to general members here, I don't think you read all the FRs carefully. Recently a member had good experience and went back, without wasting money on cheap food.

I don't have time to give such a lengthy explanation, it's because you aren't in my ignore list that I replied, otherwise I won't.

BM.

BophSep
02-22-19, 04:09
Bro,

You will come across all type of indies / Sp / MP / Sb / Db and the rates also varies it all depended on the person to person and how much a individual pocket allows. Again all fingers are not same and so are the approach, IN SB and Db some girls come for pick ups and some only to lure and it take multiple visits to be convince a girl to go out and take her to entry the Coat walls in Db will help you out to figure out who can go out. Some good and upscale Dbs are in navi Mumbai side. Mumbai being the financial capital rates were expensive but as many legend says you get the cheap food also like vada pav to survive in Mumbai. Off late the Mumbai forum has become a Lusty exotica site thanks to member known to many. You can only read them and have the feel the taste of the vada pav. Yes defiantly some time vada pav also taste good but you should know the vendor. Will PM you about the Dbs I have been gone personally I am not much into Dbs yes will share what details I have.

Regards.

Hello mongers,

Any upscale SB's / DB's likewise in Mumbai. I want to try these places then the indes where we have to hackle for price and then sometimes get disappointed or maybe my taste has changed. Last time I was with Lu*why (I believe that's her name) NE inde. Was an OK-OK experience. Mumbai indes are on the expensive side. Not sure if Eli. A and the M are still there.

I definitely will explore more of dancing ladies this time and any inputs would be really helpful.

Again gentlemen -- I am visiting Mumbai and have very limited advise to give so for any contacts I would suggest contact the helpful mongers in Mumbai.

BophSep
02-22-19, 04:34
Nice FR and fairly written, Do share contacts with guys you trust off late forum have only FR with no sharing of contacts, Remember when you share other also come forward with contacts with you else soon the forum will become a fuck stories book. We are not here to read the FR of others I feel we are here to share the experience we had with a woman and the Indi with whom we spend time and this forum is meant to be a Guide for the others who follow the review if he have a bad review on her let him post his vision and that only is wanted here. I truly welcome your decision of not posting the pics but do share the pic when you connect with any one on wapp or for sharing contact. Some have their own reason of posting pics but when it comes to sharing give some lame excuse, we can't sit and sob on those and lets move ahead and contribute to the forum.

Hi friends,

This is August 2018 report. Didn't get time earlier, hence posting it now. I was in Mumbai for my business trip, I enjoy when I get free time on my tours, called my friend for good contact if he know any of indi. He told me he know Punjabi girl but not sure about she will come or not because she do this very rarely. My friend called me after few minutes, she is ready to come charge is 15 k negotiated for 12 k. She came after few hours to my hotel room, after seeing her I was surprised, looking beautiful girl in salwar kamiz, she was about 25 age and with typical Punjabi features, not to tall height about 5.5, with big boobs & beautiful back, after seeing her I thought she will be very arrogant and not cooperative but to my surprise she was very bold and enjoy to have fun, after talking for few min's we started with DFK, she is very good at this, started foreplay for minutes than remove he top, wow what a boobs she own, sucked for few minutes she also enjoyed that and guided my hand to pussy for fingering she is getting horny, after enjoying foreplay started routine session for next 1 hrs, tried to finger her ass but not allowed to do, done missionary and doggy style she experienced orgasm in missionary position and hold me tightly, now she stared BBJ for me done nicely for few minutes I was about to cum I alerted her and asked if she like to take in mouth she denied and told me to cum on boobs I did the same, what an experience friends, no words to explain. It was my best experience of my life for sure..

Jpdixx
02-22-19, 05:42
Nope. You don't find Indians there as far as I know.

Been wanting to try Country for some time now. At JPDixx, can you please suggest if any of these mentioned are North Indians? I want to try some nice NI or Punjabi chick at Country.

SpyKzap
02-22-19, 06:06
Guys,

In Mumbai for a day could I get some help. Need references for a good safe Spa.

If possible digits of some indies.

JimmyCu
02-22-19, 06:15
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Like a cutie.

Skin-Fair.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Price- 3 k for 2.Hi bro,

I am a regular follower of your posts, one thing I must say that you are the Rocco of India's ISG forum, appreciate if you can share some genuine indie gems from your list.

Thanks,

Jimmy.

BophSep
02-22-19, 08:14
Hi friends,

I have stopped putting FR of late but after seeing some recent reviews I took out writing this FR on my last visit to my dream land Mumbai, Our social taboos stops us to take these steps Since I am fond of frequent sex but we all knows about it very well how life was dragging with random sex once in a while more. Some charm in sex life was missing. I was desperate for new venture but have to content with self during bedtime. I am a frequent visitor to Mumbai having lot of common friends from ISG / WSG / MP / SEA / etc who shares lots of beautiful ladies friends contact they have come across, I always find less time to take out after my busy tour schedule to meet them still try my best to meet them if time permits, Also have a long list of girls friends with mutual benefits with whom I have already met, I do maintain good equation with most of my friends with common hobby and with Girl friends & Indies.

One among them beautiful name is Fiza whom I have met few times and we do keep chatting and spoke about many aspects in length. Although we in principal have agreed to meet earlier also, but due to my primary work schedule things didn't work out. Recently I came across in the forum about frog faced woman was more eager to meet her again to look from which angle she was looking like that creature, any how could not make out from any position, May be it is because my eye sight is 6/6 I could not feel that frog look. Also in some post regarding her donation, I have met her in 2016 and at that time she was 7/8 k plus place would request if forum guys come forward with their reference and less donation so that other can be benefited may it be newbie or others.

Whose reference is acknowledged by her.

We spoke of meeting and she was bit hesitant as pre-occupied but as earlier meeting have failed she agreed to meet I was put up in Navi Mumbai area far away from her location but she obliged to come over with all odds & distance I really appreciate her for this. As planned Fiza arrived at my hotel I was waiting outside to receive her with a small gift for her. Fiza was wearing Light Lemon Green top dress and light makeup. She knows that this colour is my weakness, so she give one look on my face. My heart pound immediately on seeing this shyness of love. She was looking stunning in this outfit, her breast, naval part and average buttocks in Jeans was tearing me apart. I wish I could hug her and plant a deep kiss on lips of my ladylove. But in normal behavior we exchanged pleasantries.

Don't want to go into the depth further but I enjoyed the night with her.

Regards.

Josh2012
02-22-19, 09:14
Has anyone tried the services of sp sweety patel. I was recently in touch with the SP and got few interesting pictures. Would be grateful for the feed back from member.

MBrando
02-22-19, 10:34
Its always a pleasure to read your reports which not only comes with a pic but also the rates paid by you seems to be the lowest in the forum. Will be a pleasure to meet up with you.

Tasted the below food.

Age- 20.

Face- Like a model.

Skin- Wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Tight and very salty, chewed her labia like a monster and she was moaning a lot.

Ass- fleshy.

X Factor- Squirts a lot.

Price- 3 k for 2.

RickVermunt
02-22-19, 10:53
Hey guys,

Was in Mumbai today. Was feeling horny and had the urge. Wanted to go for an indie today but it didn't workout. So called up the country spa around 11. Booked appointment with miss s. Reached the place 10 minutes before. So had to wait for sometime as the rooms were full. Paid the guy 3 k at the counter. Then was shown the room by the helper guy in the spa. Was changing my clothes. Then came miss s. She's really a looker. Cute face. Asked her if I needed to wear dispo. She said no need. She started with the massage. Massage was nice. She massaged my back. Then the bum. Then the legs. Was touching my tool in between. I got really hard and turned around. She asked about the extras. She said FS was available. I asked about the price. She quoted max 10 k.

Then said you can give me 8 also. I said 7 k. After some bargaining she settled for 7 k. Went outside to get the stuff. Came in and removed her clothes. Nice fake boobs she has. Normal size. Started kissing me allover my body and then started licking my balls. She wanted to do BBBJ but I don't know. I stopped her and asked her to put on the cover and then do it. She was like why and then smiled. Anyways CBJ was average. The I sucked her melons and she laid down beside me. I then started feeling her down there. And started fingering her. She got really and tried to smooch. Then I took her in missionary and finished. Took a shower. I still had like 10 minutes left. She gave me a nice neck and shoulder massage. After that again took a shower and left. Cheers guys.

CoolGuyJasson
02-22-19, 11:34
Guys,

Just shifted in Mumbai. I have no base here to begin my mongering journey. I was watching this thread for last one month. Read a FR which suggested to chk online for BBW contacts. By the way I like BBWs. Tats me.

Got this contact and watsapped her. She quoted 15 k for 1 HR. I said have you lost it. Here the fellow monger has written a price 5 k for 1 HR. For me no pussy is worth 15 k for an HR, at least for a BBW. Used my negotiation skill a bit and now she is quoting 8 k 1 HR and 6 k 1 shot. I still feel tat she is not worth 8 k / HR. Hence listening to my brain and not hiking the price unnecessary. Though I m starved and alone in a hotel.

Attaching her pic for ref. I like her body though. Tats my type.

Cheers everyone!

Jasson.

WiseHustler
02-22-19, 12:21
Hi all!

Am looking for a companion (in bed) for few hours on Saturday late evening somewhere in South Mumbai. Will be thankful for leads on decent matured ladies pref 30 plus. If required will book a decent hotel.

Shall definitely post FR.Try whatisyourprice dot com.

Pretty good variety.

BoobsManiac
02-22-19, 14:05
Thanks for the review on Zoya bro.

I tried her today. She traveled to my place.

She acts as a masseuse and is very professional kind off.

But I found her to be a bit huge for my standards. She asked me what I want first.

I said first I want massage and then she gave me massage.

Her massaging skills are decent. Then after massage started with the FS..She is a bit darker than the pic.

Pussy. Moderately tight.

Does light kiss, boobs sucking allowed, but not pressing.

Can be a time watcher but arouse her well and then hit her. You start the foreplay.

Boobs- tight perky.

She is worth 4 k for 2.

BoobsManiac
02-22-19, 14:07
Thank you for your response. I know you getting budget friendly birds and sp contact very hardly. Before days some of new monger misused your valuable contact. You initial of days mongering experience not as sweet like now. Come across very dark world of mongering. Actually this is my 5th user ID I am using this forum, before it was named *************.Com. I am reading all post in forum nearly 10 years. Even more. But not single monger mentioned in.

You name in post you shared a contact details.To be really frank really hard to comprehend what you are trying to say!

BomvivBom
02-22-19, 16:37
Guys,

Just shifted in Mumbai. I have no base here to begin my mongering journey. I was watching this thread for last one month. Read a FR which suggested to chk online for BBW contacts. By the way I like BBWs. Tats me.

Got this contact and watsapped her. She quoted 15 k for 1 HR. I said have you lost it. Here the fellow monger has written a price 5 k for 1 HR. For me no pussy is worth 15 k for an HR, atleast for a BBW. Used my negotiation skill a bit and now she is quoting 8 k 1 HR and 6 k 1 shot. I still feel tat she is not worth 8 k / HR. Hence listening to my brain and not hiking the price unnecessary. Though I m starved and alone in a hotel 😁128513;128513;.

Cheers everyone!!

Jasson.They say she is trans operated. Somebody please throw some light on this. She is not Jannah by the way.

Mirvlada
02-22-19, 17:12
Hello friends,

I tried one Filipino some time ago and service was pathetic.

After last good experience with desi girl, I decided to stick with another one.

But got connected with the attached.

Overall rating I would give 7.5 on appearance and assets.

Service would be around 7.

Cost- 5 k.

Cheers!

Mirvlada
02-22-19, 17:16
Go to the skywalk named after the saint of Christmas who distributes toys and the actor who starred in Top Gun. Go after 9 or 10 pm at night.

But don't expect too much. Decent ones can be found based on your luck but not very often.Hello sir,

After decoding your clues, I too went to the above spot and as per you correctly found the stuff which I was looking for.

But somehow I am still lacking confidence in moving forward. Your guidance on how to approach would be appreciated.

I am not so much experienced now.

JamesPpp
02-22-19, 17:55
My searches finished 110 contacts from locanto. LOL. Chatted with too many and every body first asking "khab chahi hai sir" ,now with all of this contact I don't know which one is genuine which one is not. Wtf, completely gone mad! LOL.

Vishal1980
02-22-19, 20:22
Do you have Sangeeta MILF number from. Nerul if yes then please PM.

LovelyAsh
02-22-19, 21:19
Visited this Spa close to MTNL office in Kore thane.

Took the option of Dry massage for 45 minutes, was allowed to select the therapist. Chose the local one with nice Tits.

Were interrupted in between by other therapist pushing for 4 hands and with the offer of double service of extras but did not opt in as was short of time.

On the flip opted for TL, HJ and BBBJ, enjoyed pressing and sucking to fullest. Fineshd had shower and the time spent was more than 60 minutes.

Total damage 3. 5 K = 1. 5 k at counter +2 k to the girl.

Stay Safe.

LA.

BoobsManiac
02-23-19, 02:09
Hello friends,

I tried one Filipino some time ago and service was pathetic.

After last good experience with desi girl, I decided to stick with another one.

But got connected with the attached.

Overall rating I would give 7.5 on appearance and assets.

Service would be around 7.

Cost- 5 k.

Cheers!You haven't attached anything dude!

And the Filipino are you trying to say about is Jannah / Michelle I guess.

BoobsManiac
02-23-19, 02:17
Hello sir,

After decoding your clues, I too went to the above spot and as per you correctly found the stuff which I was looking for.

But somehow I am still lacking confidence in moving forward. Your guidance on how to approach would be appreciated.

I am not so much experienced now.Was the stuff good or bad? It's not always you will find good stuff. Sometimes you can find.

Banger9
02-23-19, 02:29
Hi everyone,

Wanted your help with some indie and MP contacts and in reciprocation can share my contacts both in Mumbai and Hyderabad. Please do let me know!

JamesPpp
02-23-19, 04:42
Visited this Spa close to MTNL office in Kore thane.

Took the option of Dry massage for 45 minutes, was allowed to select the therapist. Chose the local one with nice Tits.

Were interrupted in between by other therapist pushing for 4 hands and with the offer of double service of extras but did not opt in as was short of time.

On the flip opted for TL, HJ and BBBJ, enjoyed pressing and sucking to fullest. Fineshd had shower and the time spent was more than 60 minutes.

Total damage 3. 5 K = 1. 5 k at counter +2 k to the girl.

Stay Safe.

LA.Bro, what about your WIR? Is this place is in hood hygiene?

BoobsManiac
02-23-19, 04:59
I had tried her few days back and I had doubts about her boobs. She defended saying that they real. Most of these country girls have fake boobs. Can anyone put some light on this burning question? If those are real then I must say they really great.

At BM: whenever I read your posts it reminds me of boobs I had seen long back in a beer bar. The girl was of tribal origin and I have never seen such erected hard fresh boobs in my life. Though she did not let me suck enough.So sad! The girls which don't let you suck boobs, kick them out of your mongering life. They deserve nothing!

ILoveU970
02-23-19, 05:06
Tasted the below food.

Age- 20.

Face- Like a model.

Skin- Wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Tight and very salty, chewed her labia like a monster and she was moaning a lot.

Ass- fleshy.

X Factor- Squirts a lot.

Price- 3 k for 2.Hi brother,

This is my long time fantasy to meet a squirter can you please on me the details will be of great help. Thanks in advance.

CoolGuyJasson
02-23-19, 06:11
You haven't attached anything dude!

And the Filipino are you trying to say about is Jannah / Michelle I guess.Is she Michelle / Jannah? If you can clarify please.

Thanks.

Jasson.

ThirdFloor
02-23-19, 10:01
Friends,

I am not from your city, but have read a lot of reports on your forum.

I would be grateful if any of you are willing to PM me pointers on good ones to go with at Holy Cow Spa. (I managed to decode this, was a bit tough from me as I am not a Mumbaikar). I am in your city as we speak, so pointers will be cherished. I like them slim, even petite (NI or NEs. Maharashtrians are hot, but I know that chances are less of getting one. Any scope for FS in that place? Please do not violate forum rules, and just PM me any restricted information you might be willing to share.

Any other ones you would care too recommend in Bandra / Malad / Goregaon / Darkness? I know of the Country Spa (again through your reports here), but I do not wish to spend 7-8 K plus counter. That makes it very expensive for me. One monger had put a report of a spa named A Spa on Link Road Goregaon West, and he had said FS etc is possible there. For the life of me I could not figure that out. I will be deeply thankful to anyone caring to PM some more details on that A Spa.

Thank you mongers.

ThirdFloor.

HiThereAloha
02-23-19, 10:18

But I found her to be a bit huge for my standards. She asked me what I want first.

Her massaging skills are decent. Then after massage started with the FS.

She is very humble and talks in a respectful manner, which I liked about her.

Overall a good massage and fuck session.

I negotiated it to 6 k and if I make my mind to take her again I would negotiate further..Do share this contact if you do try her. She looks bloody hot. Thanks in advance.

SexyBoy18
02-23-19, 11:15
Hi everyone,

I took suggestions from some senior members about SW spa in Holycow building at ironman. Went there but they said they could not accommodate me as they are under renovation and totally booked. Regretfully I came down thinking I wasted a trip to reach here and got a no (I live in central suburbs).

Then I remembered that Chinese currency spa is also nearby. I went there. Place looks much better than SW. The local receptionist is cute. They gave me sleepers and all. They assigned me to Ms S, a Thai girl. After few minutes of massage I asked for extras. She agreed for B2B and BBBJ. She got naked. I enjoyed DFK, pressing her boobs, sucking nipples and DATY and fingered her nice and clean pussy. I came on her tits. After everything she cleaned herself and me and finished the massage which was also good.

Massage: 8/10 massage was good.

Looks: 6/10 she was okay looking.

Boobs: 8/10 nice medium size perky boobs with pointy nipples.

BBBJ: 7/10 I was expecting better technique and tongue action.

Damage: 1800 counter + 3 k tip to the girl.

WIR: next time I will ask for local girl.

Cheers.

Mirvlada
02-23-19, 12:00
You haven't attached anything dude!

And the Filipino are you trying to say about is Jannah / Michelle I guess.Sorry to attach my pic for the previous FR sir. Here I am attaching again.

SuperTechie
02-23-19, 12:04
Been wanting to try Country for some time now. At JPDixx, can you please suggest if any of these mentioned are North Indians? I want to try some nice NI or Punjabi chick at Country.Cannot decode jpdixx for the life of me. Please PM details of this country spa. Thank you in advance.

LoverboyJerico
02-23-19, 14:05
Hi guys,

I'm back to the mongering scene after a long long gap. Will be back in Mumbai for some action on Monday! Hope you guys help me with some reliable contacts for a full night session! Cheers! Ideally looking for something top class! Thanks in advance! And most importantly, I will also reciprocate with review and help the helpers with my contacts!

Cheers!

BoobsManiac
02-23-19, 14:38
Is she Michelle / Jannah? If you can clarify please.

Thanks.

Jasson.She is Michelle only. Last year she was trading as Jannah.

Avoid at all cost. Trying her would be an insult of mongering! LOL.

Plus also note she is being handled by a local pimp also who manages her hotel booking, visa, flight tickets and everything.

These foreign girls can't handled all these without local help. So whatever she quotes, pimp's commission is also added.

Avoid at all cost!

STFun911
02-23-19, 15:39

Thanks.

Jasson.She is not Michelle / Jannah as far as I know, not seen this lady in pic yet.

VidhanGoel
02-23-19, 15:46
Greetings to the brethren,

Had engaged with the forum briefly in 2017 and then had to relocate to a dry country which rendered me out of action. Have repatriated couple of months back and was keen to get back to the old ways.

Contacted few seniors who helped with digits of few indies. Got digits of Tanu (Mira Road) from a senior but she was not available (says is out of town for 2 months). Got digits of Asmita from another senior and fixed a meeting for today afternoon.

Asmita has been described well in the forum in previous posts so won't get in to that. However, can reconfirm what has been said previously she is a little on bulky side and is also a shade darker than her pics.

Met her at an OYO and we had some light conversation to get comfortable, she seems easy to talk to. Had her for two pops and she is co-operative and allows multiple positions. BJ skills are good too but her boobs are her best assets to which she allows full access. Was a good experience overall.

Total Damages: 7 k + 2.5 k for the room.

WIR: Would want to try out other contacts.

Netwizkid
02-23-19, 16:45

Thanks.

Jasson.She is Michelle or at least that's what her MR profile says. God she looks like a old hag drowned in makeup.

BollyMaddy
02-23-19, 17:41
Hi Mumbai Guys,

Coming to Mumbai from Delhi for 4-5 days. Will be staying in Thane. Could you give pointers for good massage parlours (FS) in Thane West / Mulund West Area.

Can help with Delhi.

Cheers,

MB.

Newbie13
02-23-19, 19:36
Nice FR and fairly written, Do share contacts with guys you trust off late forum have only FR with no sharing of contacts, Remember when you share other also come forward with contacts with you else soon the forum will become a fuck stories book. We are not here to read the FR of others I feel we are here to share the experience we had with a woman and the Indi with whom we spend time and this forum is meant to be a Guide for the others who follow the review if he have a bad review on her let him post his vision and that only is wanted here. I truly welcome your decision of not posting the pics but do share the pic when you connect with any one on wapp or for sharing contact. Some have their own reason of posting pics but when it comes to sharing give some lame excuse, we can't sit and sob on those and lets move ahead and contribute to the forum.Well said bro. Appreciate your thinking. Cheers.

JamesPpp
02-24-19, 02:02
Hi Mumbai Guys,

Coming to Mumbai from Delhi for 4-5 days. Will be staying in Thane. Could you give pointers for good massage parlours (FS) in Thane West / Mulund West Area.

Can help with Delhi.

Cheers,

MB.I'm also on way to thane. Go to vashi if you can. More opportunities there!

BoobsManiac
02-24-19, 02:25
Sorry to attach my pic for the previous FR sir. Here I am attaching again.Wow dude, she looks decent. Plus in 5 k it's really good.

Glad to know people are eating good food in 2019.

Life is short, why to eat rotten old food again and again.

Cheers! Make this forum more colorful.

BoobsManiac
02-24-19, 02:27
She is Michelle or at least that's what her MR profile says. God she looks like a old hag drowned in makeup.The earlier you identity her the better.

Some members here are color blind, they say she is not Michelle. LOL. Haha.

SafeOmk
02-24-19, 03:33
Guys,

Got this contact and watsapped her. She quoted 15 k for 1 HR. I said have you lost it. Here the fellow monger has written a price 5 k for 1 HR. For me no pussy is worth 15 k for an HR, atleast for a BBW. Used my negotiation skill a bit and now she is quoting 8 k 1 HR and 6 k 1 shot. I still feel tat she is not worth 8 k / HR. Hence listening to my brain and not hiking the price unnecessary. Though I m starved and alone in a hotel.Yes that is Michelle. She is a BBW.

Some said she was a operated trans. I couldn't see even small scars to say so.

She tries to please.

CoolGuyJasson
02-24-19, 08:59
She is Michelle only. Last year she was trading as Jannah.

Avoid at all cost. Trying her would be an insult of mongering! LOL.

Plus also note she is being handled by a local pimp also who manages her hotel booking, visa, flight tickets and everything.

These foreign girls can't handled all these without local help. So whatever she quotes, pimp's commission is also added.

Avoid at all cost!Its good that I saved my money by giving her a pass.

Thanks,

Jasson.

CoolGuyJasson
02-24-19, 09:13
1) Had saved a number from locanto.

She turned out to be a gujju BBW.

Very curvy, horny as hell.

Fucked her twice. Started with DFK blowjob, tried missionary and doggy.

Doggy felt her huge ass on my lap.

Cost 5 k for 3 hours.

2) AH diasunny: BBW.

Was good with BBBJ. Slaps your balls with low intensity and tries to please.

Plays with your balls.

Was tired due to work that day, could fuck her only once.

8 k for 4 hours..Based on your msg I contacted diasunny, though its not her real name. She quoted 8 k for 4 hrs which I brought down to 6 k.

By 7 PM she was in my hotel room. She is a huge lady, only for BBW lovers. Mind you she is having a bubbly personality but nothing much about looks. Must be in late 20's.

For me it was a great experience since she fits all my liking. She moans and screams immensely while hard fucking. I made her squirt which in turn made the whole bed wet. She was shivering in pleasure and I felt a perfect GFE.

Her ass is humongous but doesn't allow anal. I enjoyed every moment. Thanks again for sharing this contact.

Overall experience 9/10.

Damage 6 k for 3 hrs - 3 pops. You can have more.

Only for BBW lovers.

Cheers.

Jasson.

BigRock1612
02-24-19, 10:11
Hi guys,

Let me explain the concept to young fellows entering the mongering world they are three types of lingering vising places NL or CH second one is vising indies third one is spas the first one is the most easiest and most economical you can find good birds for 2 to 3 k the second one is for people who have been mongering for a long time some times you may get a gem sometimes you may not the prices go from 2 k to 15 k depending avoid looking for women on adultfriend and finder and SA the first website to be completely fake the second only if you want to be looted I was shocked for women asking 30 k to lakh I just laughed my brains off we here to fuck a good pussy not buy gold or diamonds. Third option would be the spas at times you may end up with therapist who is fucking hot with some amazing skills and are genuine at times you may get dead fish. The mongering situation is different in the capital and city of joy been there for a couple of years each it's cheaper and you get amazing beauties. Bombay seems to be getting overly priced day by day my men ready to give into there demands and causing the rates to reach sky high prices.

MohitForFun
02-24-19, 10:42
Hi BM,

I have recently got a subscription service of this site and wrote to you as I liked your FRs.

Please revert and help me.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you.

Wow dude, she looks decent. Plus in 5 k it's really good.

Glad to know people are eating good food in 2019.

Life is short, why to eat rotten old food again and again.

Cheers! Make this forum more colorful.

MohitForFun
02-24-19, 10:46
Hi mongers,

I am from Mumbai and new here. Just got my subscription hence requesting you to PM me some decent contact and share some good information.

I will definitely return you favor. I am new here but I was mongering few years back and been user of this site since many years. So please help and I will also help.

Looking forward for your reverts.

Thank you all.

BollyMaddy
02-24-19, 13:08
I'm also on way to thane. Go to vashi if you can. More opportunities there!Vashi is far bro. Any pointers for Mulund West / Thane West & around?

MB.

MohitForFun
02-24-19, 15:57
Hi Jasson,

Please help me with this curvy girl with humourous ass.

I love such girls, please help me with this contact. You can PM me.

Waiting for your message. I am from Mumbai.

Thank you in advance.

Hi BM,

Can you please share some SP contacts for worli hotels.

Thanks in advance.

Abhi.
Based on your msg I contacted diasunny, though its not her real name. She quoted 8 k for 4 hrs which I brought down to 6 k.

By 7 PM she was in my hotel room. She is a huge lady, only for BBW LOVERS. Mind you she is having a bubbly personality but nothing much about looks. Must be in late 20's.

For me it was a great experience since she fits all my likings. She moans and screams immensely while hard fucking. I made her squirt which in turn made the whole bed wet. She was shivering in pleasure and I felt a perfect GFE.

Her ass is humongous but doesn't allow anal. I enjoyed every moment. Thanks again for sharing this contact..

BoobsManiac
02-24-19, 16:07
Since the day this forum came into existence, or I would say Jackson invented this great website, the purpose has been defined clearly, its a forum where people discuss information related to mongering.

Now Jackson also made a provision that you can write your experience and also you can show what kind of experience you had with the representation of Photos, whether it is a fully clothed photo, semi-nude, or totally nude photo of women. There is no provision anywhere written here in this site that when you are into mongering, you should give a damn about the privacy of girls, because the day a girl decides that she will enter into this field, she herself consciously makes a decision that now she will have to compromise with her honor if she decided to enter into this profession.

The question is when the girl is herself ready to enter into this field knowing that her privacy may be compromised, then it doesn't make any sense that we should be so much concerned with that aspect of girl's privacy. Suppose you fix a deal with a girl and she sends her pics to you, then that moment only her privacy is compromised when she sends her pics to you. It means she is ready to compromise her privacy and prestige to sleep with you, a complete stranger, and earn some money. I see no problem in that when the person is a genuine monger. In fact before a pic is posted in this site by any member, the girls privacy is already compromised when she herself sends her pics whether nude or not to her client to make the deal go ahead.

If some so called jerks are so concerned about girls privacy, they shouldn't ask about the pic from girl at all. Directly go to the girls place and then decide whether she is ok for deal or not. Rather then giving here lecture about girls privacy, better don't ask girls pics in WA or in your private WA group and don't come here preaching.

So going ahead when Jackson invented this website, he didn't knew a day will come when people would hide cheap girls worth 3 k to sell here at 10 k. Jackson didn't knew that instead of genuine mongering, people here would take to pimping to earn their livelihood. I agree Jackson spent a lot of time and energy to invent this website, so he charges a subscription fee which he deserves. But I don't understand what good these so called pimp seniors disguised as mongers here have done so that they sell their cheap products here and take benefits LOL! They have hiked the rates of every cheap indie and preach about girls privacy.

The basic objective of ISG photo posting guideline remains as it is. Its a mongers site. Only mongers can post their experience. Only mongers can post the girls pics. The third party people like Pimps, Indies, LE, Girls BF, SP, Lovers, husband, etc won't post pic. They are free to just see and read the FR and think whatever, but they shouldn't preach about girls privacy. This is the basic doctrine that I follow. Only Mongers can post a full FR with every details and with complete Photo. The rest of the arguments or preaching can go straight to dustbin!!

The vital question is who will always try to hide a girl's pic here. They are the following-.

1) The people who reveal ISG details to girls and tell them that they can help them to get more clients with heavy wallets.

2) The people who want to sell cheap ugly girls worth 3 k at an elevated price of 10 k.

3) The people who reveal ISG to girls, they themselves write fake FR to create a hype, and fool a genuine monger to believe that the girl is a gold pussy.

4) Sometimes the girls themselves create a fake account here and write a fake FR here to promote themselves, like Elisha LOL!

5) Those who try to promote same girl with different names like Nikki1, Twinkle, Nisha LOL!

Remember even if a monger is genuine and for a moment would like to guard her details, he can simply mask her face or eyes so that other vital details like, her figure, height, complexion, boobs, etc can be seen and people can better justify the price given to her! That way genuine mongering can be spread in forum rather than pimping!!

Every FR I post is a testimony to that, the person should be able to see who the girl is. In addition to that the girls private details like her FB, Instagram details are also available to me. Sometimes they give it themselves and sometimes I find out. So in a way, her privacy is compromised the day she enters this field.

I would advice all genuine mongers to share details with only those who post pics in their FR and not with those who don't.

In this way genuine mongers will be filtered out.

This world is becoming smaller day by day. Stop worrying about girls privacy LOL!

BM.

Spigot38
02-24-19, 20:01
Hi all,

Had been with Sonoo, about 24 years, petite Marathi girl.

Nice and tight Pussy at least for my 6+ inch dick, firm tits be-cup I feel. Look big on her 4-10 height.

No DFK, only light kiss, open to boobs sucking, but not pressing hard. She said something about an accident but I didn't find any scars. Also strictly CBJ. She was very firm about it.

Not a GFE but good enough for a massage cum release. Maybe I will repeat.

Paid 5 k for oil massage, 1 FS, 1 HJ in 2 hours. Lodge extra at 1.5 k at Chakala.

PM me if you are interested.

BFN.

Kamashutra
02-24-19, 22:54
Hey guys,

Tried this girl yesterday at Mira Road through an indie who is now an SP. Eram or something her name was. She looked much older than photo. Sp sent me her pic a day before and looking at photo I was tempted to try her. Reached on time but a usual girls was late. She came in black dress and she looked completely different from her pic. Her boobs were loose, those were like ball in socks hanging. Smelli pussy and very bad attitude. While changing position durinf the act she checked the condom and it had some water which is normal but she started arguing that its done. I told her its normal and willi is in erected position. Anyways, some how continued the act and finished. Whole room was smelling of her pussie I have never had such strong smelling hole may be due to some infection. After all was done she asked for more money as it was 2 shots. Fortunately, I have good reputation with SP. The moral of the story is just avoid her. Charges were 3 k+1 k for room (at sp's flat).

Cheers.

Asgcr2000
02-25-19, 02:25
Guys,

Got this contact and watsapped her. She quoted 15 k for 1 HR. I said have you lost it. Here the fellow monger has written a price 5 k for 1 HR. For me no pussy is worth 15 k for an HR, atleast for a BBW. Used my negotiation skill a bit and now she is quoting 8 k 1 HR and 6 k 1 shot. I still feel tat she is not worth 8 k / HR. Hence listening to my brain and not hiking the price unnecessary. Though I m starved and alone in a hotel 😁128513;128513;.

Cheers everyone!!

Jasson.Please avoid Filipinos. Most of them are transgenders. They do male to female surgery for this business. Just go through the culture of Philippines. Always their body smells bad. They eat cat all t days. People who worked with Philippines knows very well about them and they don't suggest them.

BoobsManiac
02-25-19, 03:42
Hi all,

Nice and tight Pussy at least for my 6+ inch dick, firm tits be-cup I feel. Look big on her 4-10 height.

No DFK, only light kiss, open to boobs sucking, but not pressing hard. She said something about an accident but I didn't find any scars. Also strictly CBJ. She was very firm about it.

Paid 5 k for oil massage, 1 FS, 1 HJ in 2 hours. Lodge extra at 1.5 k at Chakala.

BFN.Sonu is not a masseuse but a full time WG. Face not so good but good boobs. Not petite but OK. I think massage added in recently.

LearnLot
02-25-19, 07:02
I am visiting Mumbai on Saturday for a day. Can you help me some leads (MP, SP, Indi etc.) near Sakinaka metro, Andheri east area. Can reciprocate with some Nagpur contacts.

HiThereAloha
02-25-19, 09:11
Hi,

Tried going to 7 Cs. Counter was 2 k and no scope to negotiate. I'the had an exquisite HJ here from K. She has left. So walked out.

HiThereAloha
02-25-19, 09:13
Went here after 7 Cs didn't negotiate. Had 4 hands with S and A. Nice time. But both were not taking off their clothes because of LE Alert. When I was leaving saw an indian babe at counter who was lovely.

Have asked for her today. But you have to book her separately and pay counter of 2 k. Will pay as I want to try her out today. And will post FR.

Thanks.

RockingDhoni
02-25-19, 10:06
Hi Jasson,

Nice experience, I also got tempted after reading the FR. Mind sharing via PM.

Thanks in advance.

Based on your msg I contacted diasunny, though its not her real name. She quoted 8 k for 4 hrs which I brought down to 6 k.

By 7 PM she was in my hotel room. She is a huge lady, only for BBW LOVERS. Mind you she is having a bubbly personality but nothing much about looks. Must be in late 20's.

For me it was a great experience since she fits all my likings. She moans and screams immensely while hard fucking. I made her squirt which in turn made the whole bed wet. She was shivering in pleasure and I felt a perfect GFE.

Her ass is humongous but doesn't allow anal. I enjoyed every moment. Thanks again for sharing this contact..

Thickdick198
02-25-19, 10:37
Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Like a cutie.

Skin-Fair.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Price- 3 k for 2.I've been a silent member of the forum for a while now, just got PM, ID be very grateful if you could please share the contact of food #136. I've mostly always stuck to Spas and am regular at a few of them. But now ID like to adventure some more hence asking for your help.

BigRock1612
02-25-19, 10:39
I read a lot about country spa at monkey place can some one help me with some pointers where is it located exactly and the name unable to find any spa by the name of country in monkey west if some one can PM me I will appreciate.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

LovelyAsh
02-25-19, 10:58
Bro, what about your WIR? Is this place is in hood hygiene?WIR: yes, if I am in that area.

They do maintain good hygiene.

Stay Safe.

LA.

HiThereAloha
02-25-19, 12:12
So tried out the new babe in Spanish Sun. She is called specifically for the massage as she doesn't work there full time.

She is very pretty. Slim. Nice boobs.

Doesn't do any service more than HJ. With TL.

2 k for counter. 2 k for girl.

WIR: Maybe.

HiThereAloha
02-25-19, 12:13
So tried out the new babe in Spanish Sun. She is called specifically for the massage as she doesn't work there full time.

2 k for counter. 2 k for girl. Her name is P (moment in Hindi).

Her name is P m.

WIR: Maybe.

BophSep
02-25-19, 14:03
Bro,

These are the reason why many guys shift from Sp to Indi, But SP have new item but they extract the maximum out of them hence the girl meets many customer and the result is infection due to overuse and not have proper hygiene, secondly most of the tome it ends up in argument related to pops / time / Amount. All SP are not like this but majority fall in this criteria. Hence it is better to have a deal with a indi directly based on the review on her by his known friend. Inform the issue with Sp so he be careful next time, if he is trust able SP will avoid the said girl in future. Regards

Hey guys,

Tried this girl yesterday at Mira Road through an indie who is now an SP. Eram or something her name was. She looked much older than photo. Sp sent me her pic a day before and looking at photo I was tempted to try her. Reached on time but a usual girls was late. She came in black dress and she looked completely different from her pic. Her boobs were loose, those were like ball in socks hanging. Smelli pussy and very bad attitude. While changing position durinf the act she checked the condom and it had some water which is normal but she started arguing that its done. I told her its normal and willi is in erected position. Anyways, some how continued the act and finished. Whole room was smelling of her pussie I have never had such strong smelling hole may be due to some infection. After all was done she asked for more money as it was 2 shots. Fortunately, I have good reputation with SP. The moral of the story is just avoid her. Charges were 3 k+1 k for room (at sp's flat).

Cheers.

BophSep
02-25-19, 14:06
Bro,

With so many odds why to go for her we get better oil massage at have the rates yes with 1 FS and 1 HJ it is a good deal but without DFK no boobs press and CBJ it is better to avoid. Regards.

Hi all,

BFN.

ButockMann
02-25-19, 14:15
Mongers,

PL have look at photos and tell your experience and their names, relative grading.

GoodLife6083
02-25-19, 19:12
Senior mongers,

If you could advice if Airbnb is a safe option in Mumbai if you know the girl. Would appreciate if you can share your experience and some tried Airbnb listings. Please PM / reply.

Cheers.

ScorpionMav
02-25-19, 21:29
Hi Mumbai Guys,

Can help with Delhi.

Cheers,

MB.Dude,

If you are hoping that you will get better Value for money in Mumbai than Delhi then I am afraid you are wrong. Trust me when I say you are better off saving your money instead of visiting Spas in Mumbai because spas in Delhi are cheaper give better service and girls are far better looking and cooperative. Instead you can enjoy other Mumbai specialties like dance bars and the famed clubbing nightlife.

Not sure how the scene for clubbing and dance bars is in Delhi these days.

ScorpionMav
02-25-19, 21:41
Hi all,

I am not sure if the sleepy capital town of the northern state would have its own thread. But thought of putting it here in case if anybody is travelling and can at least be sure about how to go about IT.

I was in ddn and wanted to go for a decent massage, not really looking for extras. So I called up few places and went with the one which sounded reasonable in pricing 1200 for an hour. There were decent no of places to go to but prices varied from 1 k to 3 k. As soon as I entered the place, it felt like extras would be on. I was asked to make the payment and in I went and changed. A north eastern looking therapist came in and to my surprise the massage was really good.

When I turned over she started talking on from she is and her family etc. All this while massage was going on nicely with hint of extras but not really crossing the line..Kudos bro that's my hometown any hints on what place you are talking about?

Santh2006
02-25-19, 22:05
Guys.

Posting after a decade. Would be in Mumbai for the next 3 days, would appreciate any help near Powai for night clubs or any decent SP's contact.

Help would be equally returned in Delhi and Calcutta.

PM Open.

BoobsManiac
02-26-19, 02:26
Please avoid Filipinos. Most of them are transgenders. They do male to female surgery for this business. Just go through the culture of Philippines. Always their body smells bad. They eat cat all t days. People who worked with Philippines knows very well about them and they don't suggest them.Haha great analysis dude. Michelle / Jannah is also a tramp. Somehow they have got this idea that the most heavy wallet idiots live in Mumbai, so lets go and loot them LOL.

The pics they send and their actual appearances are way too horrible man. If they really want to earn in India they should go to train stations and board a train and then clap and dance and earn their living. Hahahaha.

Imagine Jannah clapping and dancing inside a train just like our local hizdas LOL! What a scene.

All people will jump from the train rather than facing disaster! Hahahaha.

P. S- I didn't knew Filipinos eat cats.

BoobsManiac
02-26-19, 02:29
Its good that I saved my money by giving her a pass.

Thanks.

Jasson.You saved your money as well as your dick also. LOL.

Whoever had her, their dicks didn't feel like rising again for next 2 weeks LOL.

Pcock
02-26-19, 03:32
Since the day this forum came into existence, or I would say Jackson invented this great website, the purpose has been defined clearly, its a forum where people discuss information related to mongering.

Now Jackson also made a provision that you can write your experience and also you can show what kind of experience you had with the representation of Photos, whether it is a fully clothed photo, semi-nude, or totally nude photo of women. There is no provision anywhere written here in this site that when you are into mongering, you should give a damn about the privacy of girls, because the day a girl decides that she will enter into this field, she herself consciously makes a decision that now she will have to compromise with her honor if she decided to enter into this profession.

The question is when the girl is herself ready to enter into this field knowing that her privacy may be compromised, then it doesn't make any sense that we should be so much concerned with that aspect of girl's privacy. Suppose you fix a deal with a girl and she sends her pics to you, then that moment only her privacy is compromised when she sends her pics to you. It means she is ready to compromise her privacy and prestige to sleep with you, a complete stranger, and earn some money. I see no problem in that when the person is a genuine monger. In fact before a pic is posted in this site by any member, the girls privacy is already compromised when she herself sends her pics whether nude or not to her client to make the deal go ahead...Was looking for a like button. Thumbs up though.

HiThereAloha
02-26-19, 05:19

2 k for counter. 2 k for girl. Her name is P (moment in Hindi).

Her name is P m.

WIR: Maybe.OK so now since the effect of wanting to experience her has gone down a bit, a couple of thoughts.

She has got serious attitude. Won't let you touch her Cee at all. Won't remove her pants at all. Doesn't take out her bra. Just pulls out her tits over them. I suspect because they are saggy.

She is slim.

She has the same problem that Indian women can't seem to crack but NEs have it down pat. Fucking shave your legs!

The interesting thing is that an Indianbabe commands a premium. Counter prices go up and she's not available on your package. You have to pay separately.

HiThereAloha
02-26-19, 12:21
Bros I went to Spanish Sun. It was full. So owner told me try the new one in the Mercedes Showroom building. Went there. 2 k counter. 3 k B2B. Which I believe can be negotiated to 2 k for sure.

Like all Thais the service was amazing. She looked straight into my eyes while doing the service.

Why pay 5 and 7 k at Country Monkey East when you get a fresh Thai for this price?

Monger sage!

ThirdFloor
02-26-19, 14:42
Hi all,

I am not sure if the sleepy capital town of the northern state would have its own thread. But thought of putting it here in case if anybody is travelling and can at least be sure about how to go about IT.

I was in ddn and wanted to go for a decent massage, not really looking for extras. So I called up few places and went with the one which sounded reasonable in pricing 1200 for an hour. There were decent no of places to go to but prices varied from 1 k to 3 k. As soon as I entered the place, it felt like extras would be on. I was asked to make the payment and in I went and changed. A north eastern looking therapist came in and to my surprise the massage was really good.

When I turned over she started talking on from she is and her family etc. All this while massage was going on nicely with hint of extras but not really crossing the line..Dude this is the one near the bus-stand, right? That's the extras place.

Spigot38
02-26-19, 15:36
Bro,

With so many odds why to go for her we get better oil massage at have the rates yes with 1 FS and 1 HJ it is a good deal but without DFK no boobs press and CBJ it is better to avoid. Regards.Hi,

Maybe you are right! But I was in the deal already and had to go through. So I have posted my experience for group benefit. Other mongers could get better service. Let's see.

SandyAgr
02-26-19, 16:12
New month began and I ate new food, while others are still eating old Fiza LOL.

Got hold of a new SP and found a beautiful but cheap HW. She is married.

Seemed very shy, but once the SP assured that cooperation will be duly appreciated, she obliged.

Age- 28.

Face- Good.

Skin- Wheatish Fair, clean.

Boobs- 34 the, sucked with much delight.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- Fleshy.Hi,

Nice FR, Can you share her digit or SP digit.

Thanks.

SandyAgr
02-26-19, 16:15

Her ass is humongous but doesn't allow anal. I enjoyed every moment. Thanks again for sharing this contact.

Overall experience 9/10.

Damage 6 k for 3 hrs - 3 pops. You can have more.

Only for BBW LOVERS.

Cheers.

Jasson.Hi bro,

Can you please share some SP contacts for Andheri hotels.

Thanks in advance.

NationKnows
02-26-19, 16:30
Kudos bro that's my hometown any hints on what place you are talking about?The place is close to wadia institute. That stretch doesn't have many. It should be an easy find.

Enjoy! Play safe!

BollyMaddy
02-26-19, 17:02
Hi bro,

Thanks for the reply. Any pointers for good dance bar near Mumbai airport?

Dude,

If you are hoping that you will get better Value for money in Mumbai than Delhi then I am afraid you are wrong. Trust me when I say you are better off saving your money instead of visiting Spas in Mumbai because spas in Delhi are cheaper give better service and girls are far better looking and cooperative. Instead you can enjoy other Mumbai specialties like dance bars and the famed clubbing nightlife.

Not sure how the scene for clubbing and dance bars is in Delhi these days.

ILoveU970
02-26-19, 20:34
Hi folks, tomorrow is my last day at Mumbai. Been a dry one with no help from any Mumbai mongerers.

Any help for MFM or other help will still be of help. Thanks in advance guys.

UrsCoolBoom
02-27-19, 03:41
Guys,

Coming to Mumbai after a long long time next week. Have been a long timer and really had great experiences with the well known chics back then in 2012 to 2014 in Mumbai. Wd love to have numbers of some reasonably high end chics for ST or full night. Thanks in advance to everyone who shares, and promise to repay in same coin if you need in Delhi.

Guma00
02-27-19, 07:24
The place is close to wadia institute. That stretch doesn't have many. It should be an easy find.

Enjoy! Play safe!Any hints about the name buddy? And therapist?

Yashgo
02-27-19, 09:54
Could please share details.

I am interested in BBW.

1) Had saved a number from locanto.

She turned out to be a gujju BBW.

Very curvy, horny as hell.

Fucked her twice. Started with DFK blowjob, tried missionary and doggy.

Doggy felt her huge ass on my lap.

Cost 5 k for 3 hours.

2) AH diasunny: BBW.

Was good with BBBJ. Slaps your balls with low intensity and tries to please.

Plays with your balls.

RaulGc
02-27-19, 11:00
Hi Guys, not to sound like a manager but I don't frequent Bombay very ofte, I am going to be in town from March 1-7. Would highly appreciate some good recommendations of either WG's or Massage places that offer extras. I wil be staying in Satacruz west and areas like bandra, pali hill, uptill juhu are good for me to go. Would prefer closer to where I am though. I am a regular poster on the Dubai forum and am more than happy to help out with connects when any of you in Dubai (have done so with a few from this forum already when they were in Dubai).

Hoping to get some good recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe guys.

Cheers.

RGC.

Always09
02-27-19, 14:15
Hi bro,

Thanks for the reply. Any pointers for good dance bar near Mumbai airport?Even though I am not from Mumbai however from my visit experiences I believe most of the Db's are in Navi Mumbai. Not too many towards the airport.

HornyBabaji
02-27-19, 15:29
Hi,

I am coming to Mumbai next week need contact of reliable SP, who can provide good quality girls, and do suggest nice 5 star hotel safe for mongering. Would reciprocate Malaysia, China, Goa and Thailand whenever required.

Meetazadjoshi
02-27-19, 18:41
Visited the Country spa (K) on a weekday afternoon. Was randomly assigned someone (name like famous Italian actress who won Oscars in 1962) Excellent massage for the lower back. Looks decent. Herself asked about extras 40 minutes into the act, quoted 7 k. I wasn't really in a mood to negotiate much and wasn't aware of exact figures so agreed for 6 k. Rest was usual, short CBJ, long CG. Figure decent, assets not perky but natural. Royal damage 6 k+2950 at counter.

I won't repeat country spa in this location if there are no better chicks. Too much for this one.

CoolGuyJasson
02-27-19, 20:34
Guys,

Most of the seniors must be knowing her. She is exorbitantly costly. Charging 15 k for 3 hrs.

If anyone has similar profile (pocket friendly)?

I would reciprocate as I grow here in Mumbai.

Cheers!!

Jasson.

RoamingMumbai
02-27-19, 21:31
Thanks for all the updates bro.

I have been doing Miss M there. I'm sure all the regulars know her.

OK so now since the effect of wanting to experience her has gone down a bit, a couple of thoughts.

She has got serious attitude. Won't let you touch her Cee at all. Won't remove her pants at all. Doesn't take out her bra. Just pulls out her tits over them. I suspect because they are saggy.

She is slim.

She has the same problem that Indian women can't seem to crack but NEs have it down pat. Fucking shave your legs!

The interesting thing is that an Indianbabe commands a premium. Counter prices go up and she's not available on your package. You have to pay separately.

BoobsManiac
02-28-19, 03:04
Guys,

Most of the seniors must be knowing her. She is exorbitantly costly. Charging 15 k for 3 hrs.

Cheers!!

Jasson.Anything going above 10 k is a waste in Mumbai.

10 k is a red line.

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 05:13
Hello seniors,

Is there any good looking indie is there in Mumbai.

Who provides good service too.

Please help me want to taste some good looking bird.

PM is active.

Can share contact which I have.

Thanks,

SA.

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 05:17
This had been a long time coming; had been in touch with her since last year but the location had delayed my meeting. Anticipation had been building with each passing FR here and after a last minute cancellation from her, was even more anxious. Much has been written about her but a few more things that may help.

Pretty easy to reach her place and it's a average / below-average kind of place. She is a bit plump but very sweet. Her skin is super smooth and body is tight overall. The BBBJ was amazing. First one I did standing in front of her mirror, classic porn style. And to my delight, she gulped it all with a huge smile!

Then she offered to massage on her own while I recovered. No rush and completely chilled. Then I got on top of her and was literally pounding and mouth-fucking her. No gag reflex from her. It was a true hole of glory. Usually tough for me to come second time so soon but this one was truly blissful. Felt like a true pornstar. Fantasy come alive!

Happy mongering guys.Hi bro,

Can you share her number. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Bhuppi1111
02-28-19, 08:15
She does not deserve more than 6 K for 2-3 hrs.

Guys,

Cheers!!

Jasson.

Xtasy961
02-28-19, 08:41
Hello bro,

Pic seems to be an old one, she's much fatter than this and 15 k is way too high even though she is genuinely the horny types and has tried almost anything possible.

If you really want her, you can get though the swinging circle which she is a part of, albeit as a couple.

Cheers!

Guys,

Cheers!!

Jasson.

RoamingMumbai
02-28-19, 09:48
Not into SP / India, so won't be able to help much but you mentioned reciprocation in Goa.

Just curious. Goa has a decent mongering scene? Generally have heard otherwise.

Hi,

I am coming to Mumbai next week need contact of reliable SP, who can provide good quality girls, and do suggest nice 5 star hotel safe for mongering. Would reciprocate Malaysia, China, Goa and Thailand whenever required.

Yashgo
02-28-19, 09:54
Anyone meet ashubbw.

Master Madan
02-28-19, 10:52
Even though I am not from Mumbai however from my visit experiences I believe most of the Db's are in Navi Mumbai. Not too many towards the airport.Dancing almost stopped. Only little bit of latka jhatka these days. Till for better profiles you can go Vashi sector 17 above Navratna hotel, Koparkhairane gulab dairy or Mahape after crossing mbp on your left you can't miss them due to bright colour full led decoration.

The Turbhe stations are cheaper ones.

HiThereAloha
02-28-19, 11:50
Anything going above 10 k is a waste in Mumbai.

10 k is a red line.Bro,

She doesn't look anything like over 3 k. You'll find better ones ready to do FS at MPs.

Newbie13
02-28-19, 12:10
Check your PM. Shared some information with you. Cheers and play safe.

Hi Guys, not to sound like a manager but I don't frequent Bombay very ofte, I am going to be in town from March 1-7. Would highly appreciate some good recommendations of either WG's or Massage places that offer extras. I wil be staying in Satacruz west and areas like bandra, pali hill, uptill juhu are good for me to go. Would prefer closer to where I am though. I am a regular poster on the Dubai forum and am more than happy to help out with connects when any of you in Dubai (have done so with a few from this forum already when they were in Dubai).

Hoping to get some good recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Stay safe guys.

Cheers.

RGC.

SexToy2403
02-28-19, 13:18
Hi,

I'm in andheri for some work.

Actually I'm from Pune so don't have contacts in Mumbai.

So senior guys. Can share some good details. Like SP, Spa, independent girls.

Thanks in advance.

JumboDickhead
02-28-19, 15:31
I had two great experiences at my regular spa and also had a FR on one but I guess I was running out of luck last weekend. Visited the place, didn't take an appointment, just walked in, asked the availability. A Thai girl. Sdy was available. Decided to go with her; bad decision.

She gave me below average massage. No smile, no talk, very mechanical. I was just thinking I'd take massage only and walk out. But then she asked me about handjob and asked 2 grands. I said hell no and offered her 3 grands for FS but she said she doesn't do it. I asked her to just finish the massage. But then she insisted on hand job and a tip. She gave me below average hand job and reluctantly allowed me to press her boobs. Finished and tipped her and got the fuck out of there.

Looks- 4.

Massage- 4.

Attitude- 2.

Services- 2.

Damage- 1.5 k + 1 k tip.

WIR- Fuck, no.

MoskvaDesi
02-28-19, 15:34
Dear all,

After my KLPD trip of Ahmedabad, I managed to have a short stay over in Mumbai. And thanks to awesome forum members here who were very helpful. I received lot of contacts but given lack of my available time, I decided to pick Elisha for the night. I contacted her and she replied back after an hour. After checking for references, we decided time of meeting and she suggested some hotels for me to book. I chose a 4 star global brand name which was bit costly but not being a local in Bombay, it was worth an expense to not make me freak out about security. I asked her charges she quoted 20 k for 2 pop. After some negotiation we fixed at 20 k for the night.

Coming to the time of meet, she arrived bit late but till that time we were constantly flirting on chat which helped in making me comfortable with her straight from the moment she arrived. She even tried to have a video call from the cab, but hotel WiFi network wasn't in mood for that! I was waiting for her in the Lounge of the hotel and was having a drink to kill the time, after she arrived my first thoughts were that her pic was definitely photoshopped. Where I'd have given her a 9/10 in pic, she was a 7. 5/10 in person. But it was still way better from my previous experiences and was delighted nonetheless. We started chit chatting and then she asked to order some wine, I asked the waiter to see what she wanted and to my little surprise, she ordered full bottle where I was probably expecting her to order maybe couple of glasses. Slowly and steadily as wine flowed into our systems, we started getting more and more friendlier with each other. I later realized we had been chatting for about 1. 5 hrs, but I was in no mood to hurry as I had whole night with me and I just wanted to make the most of it. We decided to move to my room and there she decided to order the waiter to send another bottle of wine to the room, again little surprised as my evening was getting bit out of budget costlier. Once we moved to the room, it being a non smoking room, I told her not to smoke inside, but she went up to the window and opened it up half way and said now we can smoke without a problem. In the meantime, our wine arrived and she was smoking in non-smoking room in front of the waiter and I got worried that I might be asked to pay penalty late at checkout (which thankfully didn't happen).

Now, the wine had intoxicated her totally and my hands started exploring her body. As soon as I started exploring her inner thighs, she asked to use the washroom quickly. When she returned she was in sexy pair of lingerie all ready to "entertain" my every wish. Being health conscious, I thought to take a quick shower (that's the rule in Russia before the deed). As I was taking a shower, she opened the bathroom door and entered the shower alongside me. We started making out in the shower and then she gave a half decent blowjob in the shower. I quickly went to grab a condom and asked her to ride me in cowboy in bathroom itself. We had sex in shower for 15-20 minutes after which due to lack of space, I decided to move to the bed, we were drenching in water and she had not used shower cap and hence her hair were all wet, but in that passion nothing mattered and we jumped on bed and started fucking wildly. We fucked in Missionary, Cowboy, Reverse Cowboy, Doggy and I even had DATY. Till this point, wildness was just appropriate but after this she started taking it too far which started becoming little turn off for me. She started screaming for me to hurt her, I am not into BDSM and shit and roughly grabbed and spanked her till the level I could a female, but she was just not satisfied and kept on screaming for me to hurt her more. By this time were about 35-40 minutes into the act and I decided to end it, so I turned her over and fucked her in Doggy for last couple of minutes before cumming. She obviously wanted more but hen I told her I came, she calmed down a bit. We lied down holding each other and that's when I realized whole bed was wet with water from our bodies and her long wet hair and it turned me off completely thinking about sleeping in same bed. After Round 1, somehow I didn't feel like for doing anything more. That 1 round was very good for me and I didn't want to milk the cow just for the sake of it. Not being in mood, I told her that I am booking a cab for her and she understood that I am not interested in her staying over for the night. She asked to take a shower and change. After about 15 minutes she was ready to leave. We had some very good talk over wine and overall I had a very good time. I dropped her till cab and she seemed little sad to be leaving and told me so that she didn't want to leave me and like me very much (for real or not, I couldn't care). She in fact forgot to take her money and I had to remind her to collect her envelope before leaving, in fact she didn't even ask for money in advance at all or mentioned money even once whole night (which was very surprising given my experiences).

Face- 7.5/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Service- 9/10.

DATY. Yes.

WIR. No, I thought about repeating her, but there are just too many yummy meats in Indian Metros.

Akshay708
02-28-19, 16:20
Hi Seniors!

I am new to this as I am a food lover and appreciate good food.

I have been reading post of you seniors and its really encouraging that in 2019 good foods are accessible thanks to you seniors.

I am new in Mumbai and looking for good food. I can give my contacts in reciprocation (Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Delhi).

Looking to seek some good foods as these days of mongering need some worthy meal is not easy to get.

Thanks again, Seniors!

A.

Akshay708
02-28-19, 18:03
Hello friends,

This is another one FR after getting some leads online.

So searched online and found a profile called miss Janvi who was available via WA.

About miss Janvi, I would say though not a looker at all, but not so bad either, can be passed as a decent fuck.

She has 34 good boobs. Not fair, wheatish fair but flesh at right places.

Her ass is also in good proportion though she doesn't allow anal.

So after fixing the deal, which was for 6 k, I reached her place. Immediately received me and greeted.

Her place is safe. We started talking and she seemed not so educated. So after some time we decided to start the deed.

Her massaging skills are decent. Then after massage started with the FS.

She is very humble and talks in a respectful manner, which I liked about her.

Overall a good massage and fuck session..Bro, can you PM her number. Will reciprocate.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 18:33
Dear all,

After my KLPD trip of Ahmedabad, I managed to have a short stay over in Mumbai. And thanks to awesome forum members here who were very helpful. I received lot of contacts but given lack of my available time, I decided to pick Elisha for the night. I contacted her and she replied back after an hour. After checking for references, we decided time of meeting and she suggested some hotels for me to book. I chose a 4 star global brand name which was bit costly but not being a local in Bombay, it was worth an expense to not make me freak out about security. I asked her charges she quoted 20 k for 2 pop. After some negotiation we fixed at 20 k for the night.

Coming to the time of meet, she arrived bit late but till that time we were constantly flirting on chat which helped in making me comfortable with her straight from the moment she arrived. She even tried to have a video call from the cab, but hotel WiFi network wasn't in mood for that! I was waiting for her in the Lounge of the hotel and was having a drink to kill the time, after she arrived my first thoughts were that her pic was definitely photoshopped. Where I'd have given her a 9/10 in pic, she was a 7. 5/10 in person. But it was still way better from my previous experiences and was delighted nonetheless...Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Can you share her contact number.

Thanks.

SA. I will exchange my contacts.

SandyAgr
02-28-19, 18:35
Hello friends,

This is another one FR after getting some leads online.

So searched online and found a profile called miss Janvi who was available via WA.

About miss Janvi, I would say though not a looker at all, but not so bad either, can be passed as a decent fuck.

She has 34 good boobs. Not fair, wheatish fair but flesh at right places.

Her ass is also in good proportion though she doesn't allow anal.

So after fixing the deal, which was for 6 k, I reached her place. Immediately received me and greeted.

Her place is safe. We started talking and she seemed not so educated. So after some time we decided to start the deed.

Started with good DFK. I was getting horny and pressing her boobs. I removed her top and out came her firm melons.

She wasn't wearing any bra inside. Started sucking her tits for good 15 minutes. She was heavily aroused and asked me to lick her pussy.Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Can you share her number.

Thanks,

Play safe.

Sa.

BoobsManiac
03-01-19, 02:12
Anyone meet ashubbw.Attach pic or mention end digits!

BoobsManiac
03-01-19, 02:15
Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Thanks.

SA. I will exchange my contacts.Why don't you write your experiences with your contacts instead of doing exchange.

BomHedonist
03-01-19, 04:00
Even though no one responded to my previous plea, I've decided to take matters into my own hand and headed to Country in Monkey West.

Had this cute Korean like lady assigned. I love Korean movies, and had a huge crush on an actress. She was exactly resembling her. Without much delay, I wanted to get into action obviously. Next 60 minutes were absolute pleasure.

She seemed GFE friendly and enjoyed the act. I came faster just looking at her face. She was still in the mood, so we went again.Hi bro,

Planning to visit Country soon. Any idea about the name of this cutie that you found.

And damages?

Thanks.

BomHedonist
03-01-19, 04:10
After a long absent from mongering, decided to wander again in those dark alleys. Scene in India generally pathetic when it comes to satisfy sexual desires, after watching quality porn movie one decides to emulate those fantasy at any cost. I have a long experience of mongering including places like Bangkok, spas, and L, see H, indies (low end and high end). Sex culture in India is worst in the world. From an early age girls are conditioned to think sex as 'dirty work'. Even if she grows up, she has bad feeling about sex stored in subconscious. Indian girls just remove their cloth, lay dead and plead you to do whatever you want to do. But when I experienced a Thai and Japanese girl the experience was out of this world. Last week I booked S from the country spa on painter road in monkey area. Previously I had taken V, K, Victo and Anna and this time I wanted something new. Reached the spot a little bit late. Fortunately that was fine with them. The receptionist asked for payment before hand which was not the case earlier. She narrated some tussle with clients who refused to pay counter after paying girls for services rendered. Paid for 60 min. There comes Ms S, good slim looks. Removes disposables. Massage was good as usual. Then question of service? Quoted 10 k come down to 7 k after negotiation. Though I tried to make it 6 k. Guys, I tell you she is best at her job. Serviced me like a porn star..Bro,

It would be nice to have your views on each of the food you have tasted already at country!

Thanks.

BomHedonist
03-01-19, 04:43
Hi,

Has anyone tried at the Country Refresh on the ground floor of sea palace in town?

Any leads on the menu and whether its as simple as their other branch? The earlier spa it replaces (happy country) offered extras.

Not sure of this one. Leads would be helpful.

Thanks.

SandyAgr
03-01-19, 05:33
After a long absent from mongering, decided to wander again in those dark alleys. Scene in India generally pathetic when it comes to satisfy sexual desires, after watching quality porn movie one decides to emulate those fantasy at any cost. I have a long experience of mongering including places like Bangkok, spas, and L, see H, indies (low end and high end). Sex culture in India is worst in the world. From an early age girls are conditioned to think sex as 'dirty work'. Even if she grows up, she has bad feeling about sex stored in subconscious. Indian girls just remove their cloth, lay dead and plead you to do whatever you want to do. But when I experienced a Thai and Japanese girl the experience was out of this world. Last week I booked S from the country spa on painter road in monkey area. Previously I had taken V, K, Victo and Anna and this time I wanted something new. Reached the spot a little bit late. Fortunately that was fine with them. The receptionist asked for payment before hand which was not the case earlier. She narrated some tussle with clients who refused to pay counter after paying girls for services rendered. Paid for 60 min. There comes Ms S, good slim looks. Removes disposables. Massage was good as usual. Then question of service? Quoted 10 k come down to 7 k after negotiation. Though I tried to make it 6 k. Guys, I tell you she is best at her job. Serviced me like a porn star. I was bit off by smell of her mouth, she may be sucking too many cocks. Flexible body, silicon boobs though. But her attitude was amazing. Fucked her in two positions and completed the deed too quickly. After finish, she took me to bathroom for a wash and again I became hard. Told her to do something, she went down on her knees and gave a blow job for around 7 min. That was the BJ I ever had in shower. Overall worth the experience.Hi bro,

Nice FRS, can you share country spa location.

Thanks.

SA.

BangBanggo
03-01-19, 06:22
Got a recommendation from SP about this Priya. Reached the place. In the room she seems happy because she do not like having sex with old men and happy to see young guy.

Started ranting about how old men are not get hard on quickly and keep biting and smelling and killing rough. She likes soft and be loved.

So that was a Que -.

Started very soft kisses and she was turned on. Kissed her from top to bottom. Specially pussy was too good to lick. No bad smell at all, nicely shaven, just perfect.

Looks and body - 9/10- Beautiful, no stretch marks of any kind. Clean body. Smells good.

Boobs. A +, round, firm, growing. She loved when I was sucking then slowly. (also while licking her pussy she pull my hands and put on boobs as she started enjoying that.).

Ass. Round. Also surprisingly allowed to put finger in her ass. Not ready for Anal.

BBBJ - 8/10 - Good tongue, also tried 69.

GFE - 9/10 - Good GFE after initial rant about old people and why she don't like sex. But when in actual act she was enjoying it and you can feel. Allowed to finger her pussy, ass, kisses, 69.

FJ - 10/10 - Started with missionary with kissing, but somehow the bed was not suited well and it was coming out. So she came on top. Then it was all her show as just like any porn movie she moved herself very well.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K.

Jas2469
03-01-19, 09:29
When there are thai therapists, extras are bound to be provided!! Albeit as expensive as Country Spa, counter is the same, inside depends on your negotiation skills. However ambience, cleanliness, and top notch thai service! Everything available.

Hi,

Has anyone tried at the Country Refresh on the ground floor of sea palace in town?

Any leads on the menu and whether its as simple as their other branch? The earlier spa it replaces (happy country) offered extras.

Not sure of this one. Leads would be helpful.

Thanks.

Jas2469
03-01-19, 09:31
Sweet pretty things are hard to find nowadays. Good catch, unlike ugly village girls pics shown recently in the forum for 3 k /4 k.

Enjoy her while she lasts.

Got a recommendation from SP about this teen Priya. Reached the place. In the room she seems happy because she donot like having sex with old men and happy to see young guy.

Started ranting about how old men are not get hard on quickly and keep biting and smelling and killing rough. She likes soft and be loved.

So that was a Que -..

Wonering
03-01-19, 11:44
Hi Bro,

Can you please give little more specific information as I am not able to make out from details given by you.

If anyone else can make out, please PM me.

Thanks.

Go to the skywalk named after the saint of Christmas who distributes toys and the actor who starred in Top Gun. Go after 9 or 10 pm at night.

But don't expect too much. Decent ones can be found based on your luck but not very often.

Wonering
03-01-19, 12:04
Hi Friends,

Recently my wife caught me about relationship with thai girl and now she is watching me very closely. Whenever go out, she asks me to turn on location sharing on google map or live sharing in whatsapp. This is putting lot of restrictions on me.

But I can't stop my activities for long.

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real.

Some tech savvy guys can really help. This is will help me in general.

Also now wife knows legal name of the thai girl and whenever I check in any hotel for my official work, she calls that hotel & check if any one with the legal name of my girl also is in the hotel. Guys Just help me with this problem also.

Thanks.

HiThereAloha
03-01-19, 12:45
So went to Holy Cow for a quick milking. Got S. I was in the room that has a bed on the floor and next to a cabin. Could hear what was going on. Could hear P (moment) giving noisy kisses on someone's body. And then he asked for a wet towel.

When I finished and came out, saw that she was in a flowing dress?

How does she even begin to massage like that?

But she is quite pretty. Got to give her that.

She commands a premium because of that I guess. But her no-can-do-attitude is a big bummer for me.

HiThereAloha
03-01-19, 12:49
Hi Friends,

Recently my wife caught me about relationship with thai girl and now she is watching me very closely. Whenever go out, she asks me to turn on location sharing on google map or live sharing in whatsapp. This is putting lot of restrictions on me.

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real.

Also now wife knows legal name of the thai girl and whenever I check in any hotel for my official work, she calls that hotel & check if any one with the legal name of my girl also is in the hotel. Guys Just help me with this problem also.

Thanks.Bro,

I guess you're fucked. The only hack I can think of is to leave your phone elsewhere so that she gets led into believing you're in office when actually you're mongering. But then if she calls you're fucked.

Would love to hear the location hacks of our be'lore techies!

Monger safe!

Mirvlada
03-01-19, 13:43
Hello mongers,

Got the below indie from a member.

Any reviews please?

MaleGgigolo
03-01-19, 14:09
Hi Friends,

Some tech savvy guys can really help. This is will help me in general.Looks like your wife is a very smart cookie.

MG.

HornyBabaji
03-01-19, 14:28
Not into SP / India, so won't be able to help much but you mentioned reciprocation in Goa.

Just curious. Goa has a decent mongering scene? Generally have heard otherwise.Hi,

You can check my post on Goa last year, apart from that there is one decent pick up place also in goa, anyway I got a nice contact in Mumbai through my personal network and through forum I figured out two pick up place in Mumbai, one near mall at darkness and other is gira hua patthar. Apart from that if any interesting place please suggest.

I had helped lot of mongers for Goa, Bangalore and some other places but never got anything in return till yet.

Shahiste72
03-01-19, 15:09
Dear all,

Coming to the time of meet, she arrived bit late but till that time we were constantly flirting on chat which helped in making me comfortable with her straight from the moment she arrived. She even tried to have a video call from the cab, but hotel WiFi network wasn't in mood for that! I was waiting for her in the Lounge of the hotel and was having a drink to kill the time, after she arrived my first thoughts were that her pic was definitely photoshopped. Where I'd have given her a 9/10 in pic, she was a 7. 5/10 in person. But it was still way better from my previous experiences and was delighted nonetheless. We started chit chatting and then she asked to order some wine, I asked the waiter to see what she wanted and to my little surprise, she ordered full bottle where I was probably expecting her to order maybe couple of glasses. Slowly and steadily as wine flowed into our systems, we started getting more and more friendlier with each other. I later realized we had been chatting for about 1. 5 hrs, but I was in no mood to hurry as I had whole night with me and I just wanted to make the most of it..I am surprised at this FR because I believe that Elisha is now out of this line of work. Either this FR is an old one or this is some other Elisha.

Netwizkid
03-01-19, 15:54
Hi Friends,

Thanks.I know the feel brobut I can't help about hotel verification because of human factor, however I can prolly help with GPS hack. The method you are looking for is called GPS spoofing, works fine on rooted Android phones, but I am not so sure of iPhones. I use a iPhone myself and this involves using jailbreak which I have not tried yet. Google search "XDA" and head on to its forum section and there is a sub section for these tricks. Good luck!!

SandyAgr
03-01-19, 16:18
Got a recommendation from SP about this teen Priya. Reached the place. In the room she seems happy because she donot like having sex with old men and happy to see young guy.

So that was a Que -.

Started very soft kisses and she was turned on. Kissed her from top to bottom. Specially pussy was too good to lick. No bad smell at all, nicely shaven, just perfect.

Looks and body - 9/10 -- Beautiful teenager, no strach marks of any kind. Clean body. Smells good.

Boobs. A +, round, firm, growing. She loved when I was sucking then slowlly. (also while licking her pussy she pull my hands and put on boobs as she started enjoying that.).

Ass. Round. Also surprisingly allowed to put finger in her ass. Not ready for Anal..Hi bro,

Nice FRS Can share her number.

Thanks,

SA.

MoskvaDesi
03-01-19, 16:26
Hi bro,

Nice FRS.

Thanks.

SA. I will exchange my contacts.Check your PM.

BoobsManiac
03-01-19, 17:22
Hello mongers,

Any reviews please?Had her last year. Looks 85% of pic.

Not much exploited, very young girl in early 20's.

She is full of energy and damage is within 3 k ST.

Enjoy, go ahead!

SandyAgr
03-01-19, 18:15
Got this connect for Simpy. Marwadi Small young Thing (SYT). Working for regional TV channel in marketing.

Looks 9/10 - Pics are photoshopped but only for color. Little darker and dusky looks, very suductive.

Atttitude 10/10 - Very playful. Working in media so have good command and language. Talks with confidance. YOu know that you are with someone intellectual.

Body - 8/10 - Slim (nearing size Zero), no marks, two nice tattos.

Boobs 8/10 - A. Small, round, firm, Allowed to suck as much as I wanted.

Kissing. Yes. No reservations. Enjoying..Hi,

Can you share her number.

Thanks.

SA.

ScorpionMav
03-01-19, 18:31
Mumbai guys,

Any leads on CIS birds in Mumbai? Delhi guys have a lot of them. Some spas in Delhi too have CIS therapists. Cmon, we need to show we are no less!

BlueMannn
03-01-19, 19:08

Thanks.

Jasson.Hey buddy,

I have spoken to both of them. But rejected to meet them. Din feel their worth at ol. Last she said 15 k for 3 hrs. Or 8 k for an HR. Her room included.

And about Jannah it was ruffly the same quote. But I didn't like them both on video. And as much I relish Indian flesh compared to these similar looking.

They had separate numbers and separate geographic presence at a time. I have done video calls with both as well. And rejected.

Jannah went back recently and this Michelle is now staying at one famous multi chain 3 or 4 star in seepz area. By now even she must have left.

Even initially I thought both are same. But Jannah has tattoos on her back waist and leg. Even rite now if you google Jannah mass repub escort you will notice.

This pic that you've posted is Michelle she's more chubby and bigger boobs then Jannah.

Hope I cleared your doubt bro. Enjoy.

Kamashutra
03-02-19, 04:35
Bro,

It would be nice to have your views on each of the food you have tasted already at country!

Thanks.Hey guys,

Mongering is random experience meaning when you'll have good or bad experience you never know. Same girl who has high rating may turn out to be bad even though you may have availed her services previously. That is why it is a never ending endeavor.

Here is what I have availed services of girls at The Country Spa at monkey area.

Vero is an Indian girl from north eastern state and probable the only one from India. She is naughty and loves to talk. I met her long back she was slim but off the late she has put on some weight making her more desirable. Natural body and boobs, doesn't do DFK. Short in height, money minded so negotiate hard. Service is OK not as lusty as other Thai girls. She speaks broken English and OK with Hindi. She was in Surat before coming down to Mumbai. (7 k).

Victo (famous queen) a Thai girl, tall, slim and with fake books, pure white spotless body and smooth skin. She has smelly mouth. Ready to please and she is flexible on her price. Not bad for one time use. (Paid her 6 k).

Miss K Little aged but she compensates it by good service. No wonder she is in great demand. Now she is facing competition from new comers. Good at massage and teasing in the right place. Again, she has fake boobs but high on libido. Good service. She has slim and shaped body though loose boobs. Good by nature and talks less. No Hindi and problem with English. (7 k can be brought down to 6 k).

Miss S (ex president of a big party) probably youngest at the center. She has slim body, sexy attitude. Again, she is also with fake boobs, smelly mouth. Ready for all except anal. She is of white skin, spotless body and good face. She has ready to please attitude. Super flexible body one can experiment different positions like a pornstar. (7 k).

Miss the Little voluptuous if you like it. Good figure and face. Complexion is not at clear as that of miss S and Victo (my judgment). Talkative and naughty and as usual money minded. No smell from mouth and no DFK allowed. Books are big and natural as claimed by her but I still have my doubts. She is ready to please and of good nature. (7 k) Worth given a try.

Besides charges mentioned add 2950 as counter, yes it is on higher side.

Cheers.

Kamashutra
03-02-19, 04:52
Hi Friends,

Thanks.Buy a non smart phone, small in size. You can get them cheaper. Buy a new sim or use the current one.

Dinny31
03-02-19, 05:22
Attach pic or mention end digits!I think he's talking about Sexy Ashu who used to advertise on SEA.

Anyone been with her? Sometime ago, I had inquired about her on our forum. But yet to receive a reply.

Cheers & Happy Mongering!

Dinny31.

Josh2012
03-02-19, 10:45
Would be grateful if any of the members can provide contact numbers of Mature escorts or SP providing them.

Nrao8465
03-02-19, 11:34

Her massaging skills are decent. Then after massage started with the FS..Tried the attached girl in my previous query.

She is kind of new in this field so little shy in trying out all possible stuff that I had in my mind, but still not bad.

In fact I came too soon, after pumping 5 minutes, to which I am also surprised. She asked me why I came so soon, to which I said frankly you were too tight for me at which she laughed. She has very hot looks and kind of maintained eye contact.

While giving BJ also made proper eye contact which I liked very much. All these stuff made a psychological stuff and I lost all my senses and hence came too soon.

Anyways good deed.

Looks and appearance- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Edgein
03-02-19, 14:12
There are reports that they are post op shemales.

Hey buddy,

I have spoken to both of them. But rejected to meet them. Din feel their worth at ol. Last she said 15 k for 3 hrs. Or 8 k for an HR. Her room included.

And about Jannah it was ruffly the same quote. But I didn't like them both on video. And as much I relish Indian flesh compared to these similar looking.

They had separate numbers and separate geographic presence at a time. I have done video calls with both as well. And rejected.

Jannah went back recently and this Michelle is now staying at one famous multi chain 3 or 4 star in seepz area. By now even she must have left.

Even initially I thought both are same. But Jannah has tattoos on her back waist and leg. Even rite now if you google Jannah mass repub escort you will notice.

This pic that you've posted is Michelle she's more chubby and bigger boobs then Jannah.

Hope I cleared your doubt bro. Enjoy.

Wilsome
03-02-19, 14:25
Hi Friends,

Recently my wife caught me about.Try following link.

But you need to root your android for this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.alltechbuzz.net/send-fake-location-in-whatsapp/amp/

TruthTeller
03-02-19, 16:09
Hi Friends,

Thanks.You still living after your wife caught you. It's up to you, mostly indian women won t allow extramarital affairs. You can use separate mobile for mongering activities. Like me. Otherwise try fake GPS location apk.

Or leave it mongering activities for a little time, built the trust again. If you have a good lovely caring wife and supporting family, friends. Just keep good and GO. That is real.

This mongering activities just a shadow. Just a shadow never last long.

Bad Duck
03-03-19, 04:16
Hey guys,

I'm literally tired of meeting the same girls in Malad through SP H33 N at.

Does anyone want to share some contacts with me? I'm looking forward to mongering today and writing a few more reviews.

I hate typing a lot but I shall do it this week. Not looking for MPs. I'm looking for outcall indes.

PM me for details.

Manfield04
03-03-19, 06:28
Hello friends,

I will be in Mumbai from 15 to 18 March. Would be very grateful if a friend could share contact details of a FL. Thanks.

JackHack007
03-03-19, 07:11
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BoobsManiac
03-03-19, 12:29
Tried the attached girl in my previous query.

She is kind of new in this field so little shy in trying out all possible stuff that I had in my mind, but still not bad.

In fact I came too soon, after pumping 5 minutes, to which I am also surprised. She asked me why I came so soon, to which I said frankly you were too tight for me at which she laughed. She has very hot looks and kind of maintained eye contact.

While giving BJ also made proper eye contact which I liked very much. All these stuff made a psychological stuff and I lost all my senses and hence came too soon.

Anyways good deed.

Looks and appearance- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!Advantages of eating new food.

They are totally new, not many people have put their dicks inside her.

Her attitude won't be too much, she will treat you like a sex partner, rather than a normal monger.

If you impress her in the first meet, she may give more cooperation in future.

Enjoy good and new foods!

Happy to see young and new girls after so many years.

BoobsManiac
03-03-19, 12:31
There are reports that they are post op shemales.Their body structure and facial expressions definitely prove that. There is a specific expression most tramps carry and one can easily make out.

Avoid the Filipino in Mumbai.

GoodLife6083
03-03-19, 15:41
Hi guys,

Wanted to understand whether it is OK to negotiate for lower charges if you are trying an outcall inde for 2nd or 3rd time. How do these girls react to it?

P.S: inde I tried charges me 15 k and I want to repeat her but want to spend no more that 10 k.

OldWine76
03-03-19, 16:33
Had her last year. Looks 85% of pic.

Not much exploited, very young girl in early 20's.

She is full of energy and damage is within 3 k ST.

Enjoy, go ahead!Hey BoobsManiac,

I go thru a lot of posts from you. You seem to be a fulfilled person. Hope to be somewhat like the same and enjoy good food everyday. Would love to have some pointers how to increase the reach and get new food day by day.

Any pointers would be much appreciated. I looked but couldn't find a way to contact you in PM. So asking in Public.

OldMonk.

Vplay6
03-03-19, 17:19

So that was a Que -.

Looks and body - 9/10 -- Beautiful teenager, no strach marks of any kind. Clean body. Smells good.

Boobs. A +, round, firm, growing. She loved when I was sucking then slowlly. (also while licking her pussy she pull my hands and put on boobs as she started enjoying that.)..Check your inbox please.

BomHedonist
03-04-19, 01:54
Hey guys,

Mongering is random experience meaning when you'll have good or bad experience you never know. Same girl who has high rating may turn out to be bad even though you may have availed her services previously. That is why it is a never ending endeavor.

Here is what I have availed services of girls at The Country Spa at monkey area..Thanks. That's very detailed.

BoobsManiac
03-04-19, 02:15
Hi guys,

Wanted to understand whether it is OK to negotiate for lower charges if you are trying an outcall inde for 2nd or 3rd time. How do these girls react to it?

P.S: inde I tried charges me 15 k and I want to repeat her but want to spend no more that 10 k.It's always advisable to negotiate. Hard earned money should always be respected. These girls don't react to negotiations unless you yourself show that your wallet is heavy and you can throw money like a rich tycoon. They also aren't from rich family too.

If the girl is not in demand easy to negotiate. If she has attitude and is getting more clients hard to negotiate.

Remember we are not paying for her face or physical appearance. We are paying for pussy. Every pussy is same no matter what.

Yossarian120
03-04-19, 02:42
Tasted the below young food.

Age- 20.

Face- student like.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 32, she needs to develop more.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- not that much fleshy.

X Factor- good kisser.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Good food is all around Mumbai.

New Year means new food. Enjoy life!Dear BM,

My first post on this forum. Restarting after quite some time. 3-4 years back had a guy in chakala who was a good reliable guy, has gone back to his village now. Would really appreciate your help in getting access to this one. I know you are very selective in who you share with but trying my luck.

JamesPpp
03-04-19, 23:46
Yesterday was completely a bad day so decided to go to a MP near me. Just googled and contacted one in 30 A sector vashi area MP name is chemetry solid name (near mahesh launch house).

Started with regular massage and I waited for the question, she quoted me 1.5 for topless happy ending. Unfortunately I'm in no mode of negotiation, so agreed the deal. Hereis the comedy, when she started it its looks very mechanical and I didn't even cummed in after 20 min. She started to rush. And told me time is up.

Cons here.

1) I didn't done negotiation. So she owned some levarage there.

2) No cum.

3) 2 k (counter)+1. 5 k for girl-damage.

About girl.

Boobs- 7/10.

Ass- 7/10.

Skin- 7.5/10 (wheatish).

Face-7.5/10 (have good look, but doesn't speak English).

No DFK, no CBJ, completely felt mechanical. And.

Pros.

1) massage was good.

WIR: may be. With negotiation skills and cumming condition.

BoobsManiac
03-05-19, 02:59
Tried the attached girl in my previous query.

While giving BJ also made proper eye contact which I liked very much. All these stuff made a psychological stuff and I lost all my senses and hence came too soon.Very few girls in this business will maintain eye contact while giving BJ. Most of the time it will be a hurried one. Maintaining eye contact is very essential. Also while dfking or in Missy position, if eye contact is maintained it gives a different pleasure all together.

Enjoy good food, carry on.

Josh2012
03-05-19, 03:35
I am new to Mumbai having relocated here recently. Would appreciate help in getting contact details of indys or SP. Will provide feed back after meeting.

ForTheRealm
03-05-19, 06:28
Hi Friends,

But I can't stop my activities for long.Obviously, this is your life. But there are times in life that you must pick your priorities and battles. This looks like one of those times.

Danga2017
03-05-19, 06:57
Folks any good MP's near Saki naka area. Do share please from out of town.

MohitForFun
03-05-19, 07:55

So that was a Que -.

Started very soft kisses and she was turned on. Kissed her from top to bottom. Specially pussy was too good to lick. No bad smell at all, nicely shaven, just perfect..Hi bro,

This is very nice and attractive FR.

I would like taste this food, request you to please share her contact number number.

I will reciprocate with good contact soon.

Waiting for your PM.

Thanks.

ExpMonger
03-05-19, 09:00
Yes, even I have observed this. Very few girls like to give BJs and when they do it is generally a hurried one. They liked DATY but do not like reciprocating. I used to meet one female called Antra long time back who was really an expert in blowing. I mean she could make any guy cum just with her tongue in your dick. She is no longer in action and I miss those lovely days. I do know a cuck cpl who does CIM, but they are costly and charge 12 k.

Very few girls in this business will maintain eye contact while giving BJ. Most of the time it will be a hurried one. Maintaining eye contact is very essential. Also while dfking or in Missy position, if eye contact is maintained it gives a different pleasure all together.

Enjoy good food, carry on.

SexyGuy123
03-05-19, 10:19
Can't help with the Mallu girl but for the MILF I recommend Anita. She is a slim bong, definitely 50+ alright she claims to be 38 (she's been 38 for the last 4 years). Very good service, aims to please, although she talks too much.Sir,

Can you PM me the contact of this MILF please.

HiThereAloha
03-05-19, 13:10
So last night I went across. Some A lady. Insisted on 5 k for B2B. I complied. The rest was the stuff of legends. She cane on top in Reverse CW. And started playing with my dick. I made her lie down onto me and fingered her to make her come.

Next is the legend:

She starts diddling her clit to come and actually came while I did too.

WIR: When I have the money.

JamesPpp
03-05-19, 16:37
I have my first girl today in Vashi. Famous hotel for mongering, sector 11 (sai).

Questions.

1) if I suck a boob and there is some small amount of sour liquid. Not milk, you guys know if you experienced. I drink it.

My question is, is it possible if she STD positive I get infected by that. I'm bit afraid.

2) I am little bit afraid of asking condoms in pharmacy. So I decided to hand over it into SP. The hotel receptionist actually. He given me a 3's condom. And I used it. Blue color one. I forgot its name (I think its start with "Do" or "Hot"Yellow packet). I didn't cummed after using 2 condoms. She change it every 25 min and looking I cum or not. After changing 2nd one I found my self relief through Cumming. Guys its really hard work to cum when you with girl. Masturbation is very easy. Just think and do the rub. But its not like that. Completely different. I can't even turn on after 30 min deed. Actually I think its because of she is not my type. She aged 33 she told while chit chatting. She have a daughter 2 years old and a scar on the face and some scars on the hands too (told me that was a bike accident). Her name start with P. And I regret that I bought her. I can't even feel after she told her stories but slowly some thing turned on and cummed.

2) the question is if she is HIV positive and I used condom and done some kissing on face and neck. No DFK because she is not my type and I felt that its not a right thing. Is there a possibility by that I get infected??

I learned some basic thing today.

1) height matters. (she is too short for me. I'm 75-80 kg, she is around 45-55 kg I think. And height 145 cm- 155 cm she is. Am around 160-170 cm.

2) ask girls age and photo before coming (I done this mistake because of receptionist himself turned into SP After I told him I need only half day. And told me to cancel WA Booked one. Its my 2nd mistake actually. You can read my before MP FR on my profile.

3) doing masturbation is very simple and easy. But with a girl it takes a hard work to make yourself cum. I taken 1 HR 10 minutes to cum. 10 minutes play. Rest. 10 minutes play. Rest. That's how it gone.

4) getting our type girl is very important for getting erect and cum. I got my type girl in MP but she is not allowed DFK, CBJ, Fuck etc. Only Kissing and rubbing boobs. But I didn't cum because of its totally mechanical, no feelings and her attitude is Rushly.

I have almost read Boobsmaniacs FR's and experience, so I have a confident in me that Mumbai is cheap and get good food at reasonable prize. Its only 50% success. Got the deal but it was wrong girl I selected.

And I have a question to you BM. How can you possibly enjoy boobs that much even I got no interest after 15 min of sucking (its looks good in porn movies) but not in real life. But I'm a boob lover. I some times stared to girls boobs constantly because of that was too much tempting. May be its because of she is not a booby girl.

About girl P.

#) Face- 6.5/10 (scar in face).

#) boobs- 6/10 (too small for me, slabby).

#) Ass-8/10 (round and chubby).

#) skin-5. 5/10 (wheatish but scars).

#) service -8.5/10 (good attitude).

WIR: No. Because she is not my type.

And guys this is my first experience in Mumbai and its not that bad. My PM isn't active because I don't own credit card. Really taking a membership with 1. 5 k is far better than exploring myself.

Total damage.

MP= 2 K (counter)+1. 5 girl (I forgot to ask her name)=total-3.5 k.

Hotel=3 k (girl)+1 k for hotel=total-4 k. Hoping a good reply from experienced mongers.

Sen Sex
03-05-19, 18:18
Hi,

Want to send you a PM but I am probably in your Ignore list.

Believe me it is not for asking any of your contacts. Want to verify some thing with you.

Atool
03-06-19, 12:20
I have my first girl today in Vashi. Famous hotel for mongering, sector 11 (sai).

Questions.

1) if I suck a boob and there is some small amount of sour liquid. Not milk, you guys know if you experienced. I drink it.

My question is, is it possible if she STD positive I get infected by that. I'm bit afraid.

2) I am little bit afraid of asking condoms in pharmacy. So I decided to hand over it into SP. The hotel receptionist actually. He given me a 3's condom. And I used it. Blue color one. I forgot its name (I think its start with "Do" or "Hot"Yellow packet). I didn't cummed after using 2 condoms. She change it every 25 min and looking I cum or not. After changing 2nd one I found my self relief through Cumming. Guys its really hard work to cum when you with girl. Masturbation is very easy. Just think and do the rub. But its not like that. Completely different. I can't even turn on after 30 min deed. Actually I think its because of she is not my type. She aged 33 she told while chit chatting.Will you share hotel name or SP details so I can check my PM active.

Nrao8465
03-06-19, 13:52
Many thanks Mirvlada bro for getting me connected with this girl.

Tried her and everything turned out to be butter smooth.

She is very cute and has a very unique hairstyle and turned out to be a good company.

Energy is very very high and turned out be a rocking performance.

The tight pussy ensured I got a very deadly orgasm and she too liked my company.

Great find by Mirvlada.

Only boobs are small, rest all fine.

Rest everything is same. She quoted 6 k and I managed to take her for 5 k.

WIR- Yes.

Please connect with Mirvlada for this lead.

Cheers!

FineTune
03-06-19, 18:34
Hello mongers,

Any reviews please?I recollect her name as Sheeba. Her number ends with 0765. I had received this number from my friend who had told me that she is good. PM me for more details.

TopGun11
03-06-19, 20:36
Despite the noise and dust of darkness east, there are occasional worthies to be found if one looks hard enough. One such that goes by the initials of the iconic movie studio in Chembur has a few birds worth trying. I was assigned ms A who got straight to the point as soon as the massage started with casual strokes at the right places. Then things got steamy as she got on top and sandwiched my hardness between her boobs, in a pleasurable squeeze and stroke action. Allowed me to feel her wet pussy. As the massage was skipped, we had a good part of 30 min for boob squeezing, DFK etc. Till I couldn't hold on and released on her thigh. But she didn't complain. All in all, a good experience.

Boobs 7.5/10.

Pussy 7/10 she's open for FS but I didn't go for it.

WIR maybe once more.

GreatLiaisons
03-06-19, 20:52
WIll really appreciate if you can please PM me her digits.

Thanks in advance.

Ending 2018 with this young food, Hemal from Vashi.

Age- 21.

Face- 8.5, beautiful.

Skin- 8.5, Clean.

Boobs-8, Needs to grow more, perky tits, nice to suck.

Figure- College going type..

LovelyAsh
03-07-19, 00:12
I had one more visit to NL over the weekend. Went in late around 6 PM, called up SP and he told to come as he had good selection available.

Choose the petite girl with good boobs with name miss S.

She was from Bihar and SP assured the service.

Started with DFK and lots of squeezing and sucking of tits then to BJ and finished in Miss. Talked for a while, cuddled and played with tits, then started round 2 with miss, cow girl,. Enjoyed to the core and finished round 2.

Total damage 2. 7 k, 2. 5 for service and. 2 for the room.

Will surely repeat.

Stay Safe.

LA.

JamesPpp
03-07-19, 02:00
Will you share hotel name or SP details so I can check my PM active.Actually I tried getting a paid subscription because there is too much to ask to seniors. But I only have debit card and that's the problem. I emailed Jackson for resolving this issue by adding other option. BTW the answer is If you go to Sector 11 in Vashi, you can easily find out the Sai P hotel. And best of luck.

BoobsManiac
03-07-19, 02:11

She is very cute and has a very unique hairstyle and turned out to be a good company.

The tight pussy ensured I got a very deadly orgasm and she too liked my company.

Great find by Mirvlada.

WIR- Yes.

Cheers!Wow you negotiated to 5 k for a tight pussy.

Whereas earlier people were spending 20 k for Elisha and 10 k for Fiza who had loose pussy LOL! Haha.

Dinny31
03-07-19, 06:08
I had one more visit to NL over the weekend. Went in late around 6 PM, called up SP and he told to come as he had good selection available.

Started with DFK and lots of squeezing and sucking of tits then to BJ and finished in Miss. Talked for a while, cuddled and played with tits, then started round 2 with miss, cow girl,. Enjoyed to the core and finished round 2.

Total damage 2. 7 k, 2. 5 for service and. 2 for the room.

Will surely repeat.

Stay Safe.

LA.Hey Lovely Ash!

Nice FR, very concisely written.

Are you talking about Shilpa? If not do share the name.

I had Shilpa last week. My experience was similar.

She has a nice body with firm boobs and tight pussy.

She enjoys the act if you connect to her.

But you were lucky that you had two shots in 1 session.

Dinny31.

Shenzi
03-07-19, 08:42
Hey,

I'm new here.

NL is Navalakar Lane. Right?

Yashgo
03-07-19, 13:07
I think he's talking about Sexy Ashu who used to advertise on SEA.

Anyone been with her? Sometime ago, I had inquired about her on our forum. But yet to receive a reply.

Dinny31.Yes, she was available on Instagram but now offline.

Also her many accounts with hot photos in other sites.

JumboDickhead
03-07-19, 13:45
If you would have asked my opinion on this few weeks ago, I would have agreed with BM. But recently, I joined Congress. LOL. And now I second Truthteller's thoughts and request proof. Some of your food is too good and too cheap to be true. But I'm also fully agree with you on your exclusive rights to share or not to share or whom to share the info. You say, take it or leave it, but matter of fact you never offered anything (at least for me), so it ends up with leaving it only, but I'm optimistic though. Just my two cents.

Cheers!

All those who have met me in person are getting the contact details of SP and indies that I try. Whenever I post a review, the number is automatically given to the person who have met me in person.

I don't share via pm anymore. Also it's only up to me to decide whom to meet and whom not to meet. I personally send a pm to members who are good to be considered as a genuine monger. So it's your perspective that just because you are not getting. The person who have met me are getting. I have already made a detailed post on who is a genuine monger and who are not.

It's my way you take it or leave it!

Nrao8465
03-07-19, 13:52
Wow you negotiated to 5 k for a tight pussy.

Whereas earlier people were spending 20 k for Elisha and 10 k for Fiza who had loose pussy LOL! Haha.Was wondering how this costly girl Elisha looks like? Is she really worth 20 k?

GuyNextCity
03-07-19, 14:20
Hello guys,

I would really appreciate contacts and recommendations for Mumbai SP or independents (I am visiting next week for few days, and few more trips later in the year). My PM is active.

I will reciprocate when I have my own contacts in Mumbai OR I can help with Toronto (that's where I live).

My preference is an independent (younger than 30, petite, GFE, budget can do up to 8-10 k).

Also, since I am new to Mumbai, I could seek your input on the following as well:

- I would be staying in a a 4 or 5 star hotel near airport. Would I have to check in the lady too? Any problems with that?

- How does the payment work? Cash only?

Thanks a ton for your time and for your anticipated support.

NationKnows
03-07-19, 14:48
So I called up my regular place and wanted to take my regular therapist. Counter lady informed me that my regular isn't coming today to which I said maybe I will visit tomorrow. She said she will get back. So I got a call after sometime that my therapist will be coming at the time I am reaching there.

Reached, went inside to change, while I was changing she walked in. She told she didn't want to come as she had a party last night which went on till 4 in the morning. But she got a call and because of me she had to come. I said well whatever it is now we are here so let's use the time. I suggested she can relax while I massage her. She lied down with head down while I caressed her back and thighs. She slowly moved her t up so that I can feel her and pants were down. She asked me ride on her back while she lifted her top and unhooked her bra and pulled her leggings down. She has got nice bum and I played with it for sometime when she asked if she can turn. I said of course!

Off were all her clothes as I started pressing and sucking her boobs and went down to feel her. She was already wet, she said she is quite aroused and wants to fuck. We'll be my guest!

I started pumping her in miss and after 10 minutes I off loaded. She was just about to say not too soon but it was done by then.

We washed, dressed up and she massaged me after that with lots of after play hugs and long kisses. She was rubbing her clit on my body and started moaning. After sometime she stopped and told me she cummed. She said wanted to do it again but I had to leave.

Before leaving I asked her is she squirts to which she said yes.

Well that's the deal for the next time then.

Till then play safe!

WIR: yes.

Damages: total 3 k.

Erect
03-07-19, 18:06
Nice food sequence BM bro! You can be easily in legends class of Mumbai mangers!

Appreciate if you can PM some of your fav foods near airport area! Thanks in adv cheerz!

Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Good.

Skin- Wheatish Fair, clean.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- boom boom.

X Factor- Horny, very vey horny.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Danga2017
03-07-19, 18:17
Hi guys,

Writing this cause I feel this is an organized scam not a 1 person show for sure. So I found this chick to Skout and hit her on Wapp. I got a reply for paytm for pic, video live chat and 3 K for 1 HR and 6 k for night. Anyways I told her I was interested in 1 HR and she said advance 1.5 K I obviously said no. Now comes the twist she insisted that I verify her social handles of insta and FB and check with her followers. I still said no I offered to book a cab for her prepaid she refused saying no. Anyways long story short after back and forth for 48 hrs I said fuck it ill transfer 1 K another twist there she said no paytm but Gpay I said no Paytm she gave me a different number. I tht a lot but 1 K was worth the risk so I took it. KLPD she has still not arrived. Anyways I am attaching the screenshots for your reference you can figure out why its an organized scam she had 705 followers on instagram. Wtf but the account just got deleted. If thee is someway of reporting I can send the details feel free to report. I swear this is next level for me after being so careful.

Bad Duck
03-07-19, 21:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

BoobsManiac
03-08-19, 02:08
Hi guys,

Writing this cause I feel this is an organized scam not a 1 person show for sure. So I found this chick to Skout and hit her on Wapp. I got a reply for paytm for pic, video live chat and 3 K for 1 HR and 6 k for night. Anyways I told her I was interested in 1 HR and she said advance 1.5 K I obviously said no. Now comes the twist she insisted that I verify her social handles of insta and FB and check with her followers. I still said no I offered to book a cab for her prepaid she refused saying no. Anyways long story short after back and forth for 48 hrs I said fuck it ill transfer 1 K another twist there she said no paytm but Gpay I said no Paytm she gave me a different number. I tht a lot but 1 K was worth the risk so I took it. KLPD she has still not arrived. Anyways I am attaching the screenshots for your reference you can figure out why its an organized scam she had 705 followers on instagram. Wtf but the account just got deleted. If thee is someway of reporting I can send the details feel free to report. I swear this is next level for me after being so careful.Sorry to know you faced this, but time and again it is mentioned in the forum that any advance is to be strictly avoided. Even if it's a small amount.

Regarding the followers on Instagram and FB, it's very easy nowadays dude to generate fake followers. 705 fake followers can be generated easily.

Be careful of any advance payment and honey traps.

BoobsManiac
03-08-19, 02:10
Hey,

I'm new here.

NL is Navalakar Lane. Right?Yes you got it right. RTFF to get more info.

Sydpat
03-08-19, 03:54
Hi guys,

Writing this cause I feel this is an organized scam not a 1 person show for sure. So I found this chick to Skout and hit her on Wapp. I got a reply for paytm for pic, video live chat and 3 K for 1 HR and 6 k for night. Anyways I told her I was interested in 1 HR and she said advance 1.5 K I obviously said no. Now comes the twist she insisted that I verify her social handles of insta and FB and check with her followers. I still said no I offered to book a cab for her prepaid she refused saying no. Anyways long story short after back and forth for 48 hrs I said fuck it ill transfer 1 K another twist there she said no paytm but Gpay I said no Paytm she gave me a different number. I tht a lot but 1 K was worth the risk so I took it. KLPD she has still not arrived. Anyways I am attaching the screenshots for your reference you can figure out why its an organized scam she had 705 followers on instagram. Wtf but the account just got deleted. If thee is someway of reporting I can send the details feel free to report. I swear this is next level for me after being so careful.Hi,

First thing is you should do video call with the girl before making payment as a result you know that person is real. Many time they use old picture from net and use as bait. Never share your real FB or Instagram account, they can blackmail you to contact your family with communication you had.

Never pay money upfront unless you feel its a genuine case.

YoursDeepus
03-08-19, 08:18
No advance payment. It's that simple.

Mind it.

Hi guys,

Writing this cause I feel this is an organized scam not a 1 person show for sure. So I found this chick to Skout and hit her on Wapp. I got a reply for paytm for pic, video live chat and 3 K for 1 HR and 6 k for night. Anyways I told her I was interested in 1 HR and she said advance 1.5 K I obviously said no. Now comes the twist she insisted that I verify her social handles of insta and FB and check with her followers. I still said no I offered to book a cab for her prepaid she refused saying no. Anyways long story short after back and forth for 48 hrs I said fuck it ill transfer 1 K another twist there she said no paytm but Gpay I said no Paytm she gave me a different number. I tht a lot but 1 K was worth the risk so I took it. KLPD she has still not arrived. Anyways I am attaching the screenshots for your reference you can figure out why its an organized scam she had 705 followers on instagram. Wtf but the account just got deleted. If thee is someway of reporting I can send the details feel free to report. I swear this is next level for me after being so careful.

Choothchor
03-08-19, 10:21
In this city after ages to see the girl who last pleased me to the gills. Her name is Gudiya. Will anybody who has spent any amount of time with her lately please tell me if she is worth being with at all? Can I kiss her? And is she worth 5 k. I am talking about the babe in Chembur.

Shahiste72
03-08-19, 10:52
I recollect her name as Sheeba. Her number ends with 0765. I had received this number from my friend who had told me that she is good. PM me for more details.Please clear your inbox.

CoolGuyJasson
03-08-19, 16:57
All my fellow mongers.

It is very common in Kolkata to pick up gals from disc like Tantra / Roxy and many more. However not sure about Mumbai. I am looking for discrete WGs who visit such places for pick up?

Any nice experience would be appreciated. I do know that there are multiple places across the city to do this activity, but I am specifically looking for a pub / disc experience.

Cheers.

Jasson!!

LoveChut
03-08-19, 19:56
Where do you get so many good girls and that too at reasonable price. Is it thru a SP?

Tasted the below young food.

Age- 20.

Face- student like.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 32, she needs to develop more.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- not that much fleshy.

X Factor- good kisser.

Price- 3 k for 2.

New Year means new food. Enjoy life!

LoveChut
03-08-19, 20:43
Try the area from Fort to Flora fountain. Lots of stalls where you can find a lot of sex toys of your choice.

Hi,

Can anyone please pm me the details of some stores selling sex toys in Mumbai. Online stores don't have any variety and delivering at my place is a problem. Thanks.

BoobsManiac
03-09-19, 02:10
In this city after ages to see the girl who last pleased me to the gills. Her name is Gudiya. Will anybody who has spent any amount of time with her lately please tell me if she is worth being with at all? Can I kiss her? And is she worth 5 k. I am talking about the babe in Chembur.Attach a pic dude or mention end digits.

BoobsManiac
03-09-19, 02:15
Hey BoobsManiac,

I go thru a lot of posts from you. You seem to be a fulfilled person. Hope to be somewhat like the same and enjoy good food everyday. Would love to have some pointers how to increase the reach and get new food day by day.

Any pointers would be much appreciated. I looked but couldn't find a way to contact you in PM. So asking in Public.

OldMonk.Will put a detailed post in future.

SuperTechie
03-09-19, 03:18
Hello peeps,

Visiting Mumbai for a couple days. Please help with some hip cool Indies contacts please. Can help you with Bangalore and Delhi contacts. Eagerly hoping to see a few PM's. Thanks in advance.

SuperTechie
03-09-19, 03:47
Can I have her contact pls. Will reciprocate with Bangalore contacts.

Great find by Mirvlada.

WIR- Yes.

Cheers!Can you get me her contact please.

SandyAgr
03-09-19, 06:47

Great find by Mirvlada.Hi bro,

Nice FRS, can you share her ph number.

Thanks.

As.

Play safe.

ExpMonger
03-09-19, 07:05
I have got contacts of two BBW's in Mumbai. I am not into BBW's and not going to try them. If anybody wants to exchange for some good indie with place then message me. Again I have not met them and I am not an agent for them.

Manfield04
03-09-19, 09:49
I think he does not share. I sent him two PMs with no reply.

I will be in Mumbai from 15 to 18 if any kind soul would like to share contact of a FL.

Can you get me her contact please.

CoolGuyJasson
03-09-19, 10:14
All,

Would appreciate your review about Vamika83. She is a true BBW based on her ad. Size 40-42-36. I need your review please. Her last digits 941
Locanto ad link

m.locanto.net/mumbai/ID_3264357601/BBW-looking-for-long-term-relationship-32.html

Jasson!!

Mirvlada
03-09-19, 13:45
Hello mongers,

Any reviews please?Tried the girl in my previous post after getting positive reviews from members.

She is almost 85-90% same as the pic, in fact beautiful and cute.

She had good boobs and seemed pleased with boobs sucking, as such no nakhara at all.

She has long hairs and was that adds to her beauty. Waist and tummy is in shape and nipples are erect and nice.

She has tight kitty and I had difficulty in going through, may be she isn't having too many meetings it seems.

Overall good experience.

Damage- 3 k + hotel expenses.

Cheers!

Mirvlada
03-09-19, 14:00
Thanks to Nrao for the kind reciprocation and good response, got leads of Zoya from him.

Pinged her and she immediately replied without any interview questions.

Called her to my place. She came at my place bang at the appointed time. Door opened, first thing I noticed was the grace she had.

A pure conservative muslim girl, in a traditional dress, spoke well and I invited her inside. She was in a salwar kameez. The dress looked new.

We chatted for sometime. She said she lived in Dadar, and doing this for financial stuff. She said she doesn't always entertain FS, max she will do B2B but for me, I mean Nrao ref she was ready for FS.

She asked me whether I wanted massage first or FS. I said FS first, so we began our deed. She has nice skin and smelled really good. I licked her neck and slowly removed all her clothes. She is not petite and has good flesh. After that we got involved. Won't put too much efforts into describing, but as she is new, I got hard erection while enjoying her skin and tits. Fucked here nicely for 2 hours and she was tight as hell. At the last moments, she asked me that she got so much excited with FS that she forgot massage and I laughed and said that I never wanted massage, I wanted sex only!

Fucking a conservative Muslim girl, is really an out of this world experience and I did whatever possible I could do to satisfy my lust with her.

Overall Looks and appearance- 7.5.

Damage- 6 k.

WIR- Yes.

Don't flood my PM as its not my contact.

Thanks!

PussyPanda
03-09-19, 16:25
Guys, has anyone tried Simran from AF? Digits end with 532.

PM and contacts reciprocation both active.

BoobsManiac
03-10-19, 02:10
Tried the girl in my previous post after getting positive reviews from members.

She is almost 85-90% same as the pic, in fact beautiful and cute.

She had good boobs and seemed pleased with boobs sucking, as such no nakhara at all.

She has long hairs and was that adds to her beauty. Waist and tummy is in shape and nipples are erect and nice.

She has tight kitty and I had difficulty in going through, may be she isn't having too many meetings it seems.

Overall good experience.

Damage- 3 k + hotel expenses.

Cheers!Well done. You kept the prices in check.

Remember good food means good life.

BoobsManiac
03-10-19, 02:12
Thanks to Nrao for the kind reciprocation and good response, got leads of Zoya from him.

Called her to my place. She came at my place bang at the appointed time. Door opened, first thing I noticed was the grace she had.

A pure conservative muslim girl, in a traditional dress, spoke well and I invited her inside. She was in a salwar kameez. The dress looked new.

We chatted for sometime. She said she lived in Dadar, and doing this for financial stuff. She said she doesn't always entertain FS, max she will do B2B but for me, I mean Nrao ref she was ready for FS.She is definitely not tiny, I would bulky, but lately heard she is trying to get in shape. Lets see how much she gets in shape. I would love to see her in nice proportions.

FineTune
03-10-19, 11:29

We chatted for sometime. She said she lived in Dadar, and doing this for financial stuff. She said she doesn't always entertain FS, max she will do B2B but for me, I mean Nrao ref she was ready for FS.

She asked me whether I wanted massage first or FS. I said FS first, so we began our deed. She has nice skin and smelled really good. I licked her neck and slowly removed all her clothes. She is not petite and has good flesh. After that we got involved. Won't put too much efforts into describing, but as she is new, I got hard erection while enjoying her skin and tits. Fucked here nicely for 2 hours and she was tight as hell. At the last moments, she asked me that she got so much excited with FS that she forgot massage and I laughed and said that I never wanted massage, I wanted sex only!

Fucking a conservative Muslim girl, is really an out of this world experience and I did whatever possible I could do to satisfy my lust with her.

Overall Looks and appearance- 7.5.

Damage- 6 k.

WIR- Yes.

Don't flood my PM as its not my contact.

Thanks!You are quite right, she doesn't allowed FS at start, I had met her last year for only massage and HJ. My main worry is she is fully into this now and as her number is spreading like 🔥 she would stick around with flow of money she will get and will increase her rates. Will be a loss then for mongers like us. Keep prices in check.

Bbhnv0012
03-10-19, 11:59
Please share the best locations for MP, SP and all amazing models and their services I love this hobby and want to get more addicted with the best in town here for few month.

FunPa
03-10-19, 12:57
So I called up my regular place and wanted to take my regular therapist. Counter lady informed me that my regular isn't coming today to which I said maybe I will visit tomorrow. She said she will get back. So I got a call after sometime that my therapist will be coming at the time I am reaching there.

Reached, went inside to change, while I was changing she walked in. She told she didn't want to come as she had a party last night which went on till 4 in the morning. But she got a call and because of me she had to come. I said well whatever it is now we are here so let's use the time. I suggested she can relax while I massage her. She lied down with head down while I caressed her back and thighs. She slowly moved her t up so that I can feel her and pants were down. She asked me ride on her back while she lifted her top and unhooked her bra and pulled her leggings down. She has got nice bum and I played with it for sometime when she asked if she can turn. I said of course!.Woow excited to read such a session great bro.

BoobsManiac
03-10-19, 13:41
Tasted the below hot food.

Age- 27.

Face- chubby.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34, heavy.

Pussy- moderately tight.

Ass- very very fleshy.

X Factor- Good flesh, licking and good sucking.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Enjoy life!

BoobsManiac
03-10-19, 13:52
Tasted the below young Marathi Housewife food.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 34, good firmness, fresh and smooth.

Pussy- tight- seems her husband is too busy in life LOL!

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!

Price- 2 k for 2. Very Very VFM. Only those who aren't married and want to feel how a wife loves you will get the exact feeling from her.

She comes with her own place and can travel also.

Good food in my view!

TheChamp1200
03-10-19, 13:56
Hey mongers,

In Mumbai tonight, staying in nice property near airport. Please provide leads of Zoya or someone better or similar. Will not let price go up and promise of owe you one in Delhi.

BoobsManiac
03-10-19, 14:01
Tasted the below young catalog model food.

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34, soft and unexploited.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

X Factor- She has good height, perfect for modelling profession.

Price- 5 k for 2.

Summer is here and lets heat up Mumbai forum!!

BM.

TheChamp1200
03-10-19, 15:30
Hey Mirvalda,

In Mumbai and the way reports are written about Zoya would like to have her. Will surely keep prices in check. Will lub to share Delhi contacts if and when you are around P.

Bean Counter
03-10-19, 18:36
Have a Ball! Spring is here and Summer is coming!!

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.

Viku44
03-10-19, 18:59

Reached, went inside to change, while I was changing she walked in. She told she didn't want to come as she had a party last night which went on till 4 in the morning. But she got a call and because of me she had to come. I said well whatever it is now we are here so let's use the time. I suggested she can relax while I massage her. She lied down with head down while I caressed her back and thighs. She slowly moved her t up so that I can feel her and pants were down. She asked me ride on her back while she lifted her top and unhooked her bra and pulled her leggings down. She has got nice bum and I played with it for sometime when she asked if she can turn. I said of course!

Off were all her clothes as I started pressing and sucking her boobs and went down to feel her. She was already wet, she said she is quite aroused and wants to fuck. We'll be my guest!.Can you please share details of this. Your PM is inactive. Can you please provide some pointers or PM with the details.

Ferguson
03-10-19, 23:16

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!.Dear friend,

Any one help me about this MILF, or any upper class MILF.

Thanks in advance.

MorningBit
03-11-19, 01:48
Hi all friends,

I going to visit Mumbai end of this month please PM me details of good escorts and price txn.

Greetings,

Jackson

LustyMan100
03-11-19, 01:50

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.Good catch. I am not sure how do you manage to get so many new ones.

Sabbbw
03-11-19, 03:53
[Message to Admin deleted].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ThePest
03-11-19, 06:10
Despite the noise and dust of darkness east, there are occasional worthies to be found if one looks hard enough. One such that goes by the initials of the iconic movie studio in Chembur has a few birds worth trying. I was assigned ms A who got straight to the point as soon as the massage started with casual strokes at the right places. Then things got steamy as she got on top and sandwiched my hardness between her boobs, in a pleasurable squeeze and stroke action. Allowed me to feel her wet pussy. As the massage was skipped, we had a good part of 30 min for boob squeezing, DFK etc. Till I couldn't hold on and released on her thigh. But she didn't complain. All in all, a good experience.

Boobs 7.5/10.

Pussy 7/10 she's open for FS but I didn't go for it.

WIR maybe once more.Hi mate,

Tried to PM you. Was not able to reach you. Would you be kind enough to advise me on how to contact you. Thanks.

Cheers.

MyMantyon
03-11-19, 06:44
Hey,

I am new to this mongering. Could anyone please help me out with contacts of SP in or around Bandra. Even town side will be fine. My budget is 2.5 k for 2 shots.

All the help will be appreciated.

KingTriad
03-11-19, 08:11
You guys are rocking Mumbai forum by finding good birds within VFM budget. Keep going. Not much VFM category in Chennai. Not sure whether it is related with demand and supply or missing to identify in Chennai.

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.

GoldenTouch80
03-11-19, 09:44
Hey bro,

I tried PMing you but not able to send.

Can you please help me with some contacts, or even hers? I can promise that you will get good pat on your back from your contacts for recommending me I mean not for the performance nor money hehe. But just trying to say I am nice and know how to treat a lady.

Sincerely.

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.

FirstTimer001
03-11-19, 10:47
Hi guys,

I need your help, this birds posts Instagram posts, pictured attached.

Please if anyone has any information about this bird do share. I need to know if she's genuine or not and how was the experience.

Instagram account Shefa (that's all I am going to say).

Thanks a ton.

Firsttimer001.

AjayisLongLast
03-11-19, 13:17
Need help, coming to Mumbai and need something to eat. This pav Bhaji would be great.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

NationKnows
03-11-19, 13:41
Can you please share details of this. Your PM is inactive. Can you please provide some pointers or PM with the details.Well I don't have an active membership so putting out info here is difficult. But subtle pointers should get you at the right spot. It's the same Chinese place. And they have lot of Thai to cater to all needs.

My regular is out of town for now.

NationKnows
03-11-19, 13:52
Went again after the last nice experience. Luckily, my regular had just walked in fresh. She saw me and said why did I take the Thai bed. I told that it's the one available.

She said no worries we anyways will have it and she said she got a beer too. So we first had the bud magnum. Felt nice, as afternoon is getting bit warm. Started with our regular foreplay with legs across each other so that I can suck her to my heart content, while she felt my tool and rubbed her self on it. Bit her at numerous places as she was just loving it and asked me not stop pressing her boobs.

Then we started pumping her in miss again and was getting ready unload when I stopped. Then we went in for more foreplay with hard rubbing of her clit and she was very very wet now.

Finally again started pumping her hard. There was lot of noise but we have gotten to a point of no pause. Anyways had fully satisfying session and we then lay next to each other while she gave me some more massage. She asked me to come to her home town, which I politely refused.

She is gone for sometime now and hence I may have to look for alternatives.

Till then.

Play safe.

SuperTechie
03-11-19, 15:45

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.Can you please share her digits. Will share my leads too. Cheers.

Nilesh1234
03-11-19, 18:12
Got a recommendation from SP about this Priya. Reached the place. In the room she seems happy because she do not like having sex with old men and happy to see young guy.

So that was a Que -.

Looks and body - 9/10- Beautiful, no stretch marks of any kind. Clean body. Smells good.

Boobs. A +, round, firm, growing. She loved when I was sucking then slowly. (also while licking her pussy she pull my hands and put on boobs as she started enjoying that.).

Ass. Round. Also surprisingly allowed to put finger in her ass. Not ready for Anal..Can you PM mi contact of this food.

Kong121
03-11-19, 18:31

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!.Hello,

I am new here in this scene and don't know much about the lingo, but would like to have sex with beautiful money.

I did some preliminary research about escorts in Mumbai, but most of them were charging 8-10 k for an hour or so (at least those were the rates on websites and the websites already seemed sketchy as hell).

If you could be willing, would you kindly direct me to some of the girls or other users who could help me out on this quest.

Thanks.

LoveChut
03-11-19, 19:40
Is it 2 B-2 F.

Total damage 2. 7 k, 2. 5 for service and. 2 for the room..

MikeyBoy
03-11-19, 21:38
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BoobsManiac
03-12-19, 02:12
You guys are rocking Mumbai forum by finding good birds within VFM budget. Keep going. Not much VFM category in Chennai. Not sure whether it is related with demand and supply or missing to identify in Chennai.Although Chennai is more conservative as compared to Mumbai, it doesn't mean supply demand theory applies there. What do you mean by supply? When someone brings girls to a city like a SP or pimp.

But it's not always the case. There are many girls available in each city and town in our country who need money. And in exchange they give sex. Also many who just want to have an affair for some benefits. The day you decide this formula you will stop complaining about supply demand.

BM.

Nilesh1234
03-12-19, 05:44

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.Can you PM me contact number of this food.

HiThereAloha
03-12-19, 08:08
Went again after the last nice experience. Luckily, my regular had just walked in fresh. She saw me and said why did I take the Thai bed. I told that it's the one available.

She said no worries we anyways will have it and she said she got a beer too. So we first had the bud magnum. Felt nice, as afternoon is getting bit warm. Started with our regular foreplay with legs across each other so that I can suck her to my heart content, while she felt my tool and rubbed her self on it. Bit her at numerous places as she was just loving it and asked me not stop pressing her boobs.

Then we started pumping her in miss again and was getting ready unload when I stopped. Then we went in for more foreplay with hard rubbing of her clit and she was very very wet now.

Finally again started pumping her hard. There was lot of noise but we have gotten to a point of no pause. Anyways had fully satisfying session and we then lay next to each other while she gave me some more massage. She asked me to come to her home town, which I politely refused..Bro,

This sounds like you had a special relationship with the girl! Very lucky when they take to you and treat you so well.

Pakopatel
03-12-19, 12:56
Is it 2 B-2 F.Hi,

Am completely new to this. Visiting Mumbai on 24th March. Can you please send me some numbers to contact.

Ninja Cow
03-12-19, 14:38
Hi guys,

Please if anyone has any information about this bird do share. I need to know if she's genuine or not and how was the experience.

Thanks a ton.

Firsttimer001.Check this link, same girl's pic has been posted. Its a fake 110% sure.

https://forums.neswangy.net/showthread.php?t=407948

HiThereAloha
03-12-19, 18:16
So I, like an idiot, followed up with miss P after a shit experience last time.

Who's to blame? Me.

So I met her again. Asked for her. Because that's how it works. Your pkg deal doesn't work. 2 k cash.

So I tried the best of my fucking charm.

No. No. No.

Only top access. 2.5 k?

Lights off!

I might as well bang my watchman!

WIR: no. Until I crack her code.

CupidHunters
03-12-19, 19:32
Hi guys,

Thanks a ton.

Firsttimer001.You can find her nudes all over internet don't pay or fall in trap for that account.

Djsjbhs75
03-12-19, 19:49
Have been mongering since last few months, and been to a few regular spas. Visited this spa as looked good from the outside. Settled for massage 1.5 K half hour. Was given a poor massage with a focus to push 2 K package of extras. I declined the offer dressed up and began to walk out. Was again offered the at a lower end of the service later, still declined. She called her companion who again began to explain the costing as she said was shared with all the women in the spa. It was a very disappointing experience.

BoobsManiac
03-13-19, 02:05
Can you please share her digits. Will share my leads too. Cheers.You don't have a single FR or experience to share but you claim you have leads. Nobody will have confidence in you buddy.

Regarding leads, I don't need any. I can generate my own leads. Every month my leads get refreshed.

Sands007
03-13-19, 06:09
Will be visiting Mumbai next week. Requesting members in this forum to share few indie contacts. Would love to try Zoya!

Newbie13
03-13-19, 12:51
Hey BM bro,

Excellent FR.

Tried to pm you but it seems you have put my ID into block list. Was wondering if you can share the details of this marathi hw. Help will really be appreciated bro. I know you share totally at your discretion and that's absolutely fine as I cannot prove to you that I am a genuine monger.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!

Price- 2 k for 2. Very Very VFM. Only those who aren't married and want to feel how a wife loves you will get the exact feeling from her.

She comes with her own place and can travel also.

Good food in my view!

BangBanggo
03-13-19, 13:15
Got a connect of this Marathi girl name Bhumi.

Absolutely pathetic service from word go.

After entering the room, I decided to clean myself. She started with little cuddle and went straight to Johny. She looked at it and used tittue to wipe off. Again came up, little bit cuddling and wipe her lips with tissue.

She always have tissues in her hand during the act. Undressed. Body is little plumb but smell good.

Boobs A+ but very shaggy. When I kissed it felt that it is lactating but not sure. She asked me not to kiss there as it she don't like it.

I move my hand over her hair. She don't like it.

BBBJ. Was very avarge. No suction. Not going deep.

Not allowed to touch at pussy as she was folding her legs all the time until I try for FJ.

Don't like kissing as she feel itchy when someone use lips on her body.

Only Pro. Good Kisser (but only started kissing passionately once I had ask she is she is really interested in the act.

Did not finish the act. Just a couple of inserts but she seems not interested so johny went to sleep.

Overall. She was not interested in act at all.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K. Total Rip off.

ExpMonger
03-13-19, 13:43
You should have paid her in old 500 notes. These girls should be taught a lesson.

After entering the room, I decided to clean myself. She started with little cuddle and went stright to Johny. She looked at it and used tittue to wipe off. Again came up, little bit cuddling and wipe her lips with tissue.

She always have tissues in her hand during the act. Undresed. Body is little plumb but smell good.

Boobs A+ but very shaggy. When I kissed it felt that it is lactating but not sure. She asked me not to kiss there as it she don't like it.

BBBJ. Was very avarge. No suction. Not going deep.

Not allowed to touch at pussy as she was folding her legs all the time until I try for FJ..

LoveBirds69
03-13-19, 14:02
You don't have a single FR or experience to share but you claim you have leads. Nobody will have confidence in you buddy.

Regarding leads, I don't need any. I can generate my own leads. Every month my leads get refreshed.In view of some of the people, your attitude or comments may seem indifferent and lacking the sense of co operation but then, you deserve to be that much arrogant after sharing so many excellent reports across many ISG forums in India.

No offence intended, but I would never ask you for help even if it defeats the very purpose of the ISG forums.

Toad22
03-13-19, 15:56
First of all I would like to thanks Nrao bro for giving me Zoya digits and the proper ref.

As two FRs are already posted on her and so won't go into describing how the girl is.

This being my first Muslim girl experience, I was a bit nervous myself because I have never handled a Muslim girl before, that too someone who is shy and conservative.

So cut short all the other details, we met on the appointed day and when I met her, I was thinking whether I have called a masseuse or a WG or someone who is not both of this and a normal girl. She is well dressed, well spoken, well mannered and her talks and sweet smile made the initial introduction well. And as mentioned previously with Nrao ref, I had already told her that I was least interested in massage and all I wanted was a good sex. She was well prepared. Well lubricated also. Slowly I started kissing her cheeks and lips and she responded. Yummy Muslim lips for the first time in my life. Then slowly removed her salwar kameez. The process of removing her beautiful salwar kameez was so erotic and she was trying to hide her tits with her arms and was feeling so coy that everything made my tool hard like anything. Removed her dress and she was in her bra and panty. I slowly removed that also and came out two nice pair of tits. I won't describe all that into graphic details but I would say that moment is so great when she closes her eyes and you have all the options to maul her every part. She was telling it doesn't happen in every meet as she does massage + sex but for me she was only for sex and nothing else. Fully passionate sex for complete 2 hours and wow she is good in sex too. She gets easily aroused though. While I was performing DATY on her she was getting so easily wet that all my entire face was smeared with her vaginal fluids and a sweet smelling feeling.

As someone has already mentioned somewhere that sex with a conservative Muslim girl is a out of this world experience, I at-last felt that.

Again thanks to Nrao for smooth coordination and ref. She doesn't entertain sex without ref.

Damage- 6 k.

As this contact is of Nrao bro, it won't be nice to share without his permission as he shared with me with full faith. So kindly don't pm me at this moment.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
03-14-19, 02:10
First of all I would like to thanks Nrao bro for giving me Zoya digits and the proper ref.

As two FRs are already posted on her and so won't go into describing how the girl is.

This being my first Muslim girl experience, I was a bit nervous myself because I have never handled a Muslim girl before, that too someone who is shy and conservative.

So cut short all the other details, we met on the appointed day and when I met her, I was thinking whether I have called a masseuse or a WG or someone who is not both of this and a normal girl. She is well dressed, well spoken, well mannered and her talks and sweet smile made the initial introduction well. And as mentioned previously with Nrao ref, I had already told her that I was least interested in massage and all I wanted was a good sex. She was well prepared. Well lubricated also. Slowly I started kissing her cheeks and lips and she responded..She goes to costly establishment like 5 star hotels also for this purpose but her charges remain like this only. Enjoy the food while it's fresh.

Mirvlada
03-14-19, 06:38

So cut short all the other details, we met on the appointed day and when I met her, I was thinking whether I have called a masseuse or a WG or someone who is not both of this and a normal girl. She is well dressed, well spoken, well mannered and her talks and sweet smile made the initial introduction well. And as mentioned previously with Nrao ref, I had already told her that I was least interested in massage and all I wanted was a good sex. She was well prepared. Well lubricated also. Slowly I started kissing her cheeks and lips and she responded. Yummy Muslim lips for the first time in my life. Then slowly removed her salwar kameez. The process of removing her beautiful salwar kameez was so erotic and she was trying to hide her tits with her arms and was feeling so coy that everything made my tool hard like anything. Removed her dress and she was in her bra and panty..I would like to correct your sentence that she doesn't do massage + sex as written by you for everyone.

She is only for massage + B2B in normal meets for anyone.

B2B is nude and full access to tits sucking and shower with licking and whatever you can imagine in a MP.

But sex is only reserved for special clients who she serves discreetly. So for this effort special thanks to Nrao bro for cracking her code for full sex and everything we want. I also had a great time with her thanks to Nrao. I can very well imagine how much you would have eaten her and how she gave you the experience. Her this policy of sex for special clients is a good thing for us because her pussy will be tight if we plan to repeat her. But for sex Nrao ref is necessary.

JustFishing
03-14-19, 08:46
This girl looks and sounds a lot like a girl called Nisha (who also goes by Bhumi). I met her through an SP called Rakesh in Vashi some time last year at a lodge in Vashi.

My experience was very similar to yours except I got just a perfunctory CBJ and light kisses on her lips. The only plus side was that I paid 5 K for 2 and 600 for the lodge.

After entering the room, I decided to clean myself. She started with little cuddle and went stright to Johny. She looked at it and used tittue to wipe off. Again came up, little bit cuddling and wipe her lips with tissue.

She always have tissues in her hand during the act. Undresed. Body is little plumb but smell good.

BBBJ. Was very avarge. No suction. Not going deep..

JustFishing
03-14-19, 09:26
There are many helpful members in this forum. Many of them are not posting these days because of the current toxic environment in this forum. You just need to read a few FRs to find out who these helpful members are. Hint: Look for those are being thanked in FRs of other people.

So have a little self respect and go easy on the flattery. Don't keep asking someone to share their contacts with you or to unblock you. They have clearly stated that they don't believe in sharing contacts and think that this forum is just a place to write about their own fictitious experiences.