PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

JustFishing
03-14-19, 10:20
Is this the same girl that you met? Looks somewhat different in the pics you shared but goes by the name Nisha or Bhumi. Matches your description in terms looks and service.

Got a connect of this Marathi girl name Bhumi.

Absolutely pathetic service from word go.

After entering the room, I decided to clean myself. She started with little cuddle and went stright to Johny. She looked at it and used tittue to wipe off. Again came up, little bit cuddling and wipe her lips with tissue.

She always have tissues in her hand during the act. Undresed. Body is little plumb but smell good.

Boobs A+ but very shaggy. When I kissed it felt that it is lactating but not sure. She asked me not to kiss there as it she don't like it.

I move my hand over her hair. She don't like it..

CJT2012
03-14-19, 12:09
This report is bit late about two months.

Got the contact from Aaravmehta. Thanks Brother.

On the onset let me put it out there that I am a huge fan of Lactating ladies, so am always on the lookout.

Contacted Nazia and met her at Mumbai central near the post office after which she took me to the a motel opposite the bus stop.

Found her to be very cooperative and gives full access to her boobs.

Looks: 7/10.

Skin: fair.

Boobs: 8/10 soft and lactating very enjoyable.

Pussy: 7/10 a bit loose.

If you have a thing for lactating ladies it's worth the visit.

Damages: 3 k and 500 for the room short time, just a word of warning, she's always in need of money so may ask to help her with more money.

Cjt2012.

Samuel123
03-14-19, 12:54
I have left Mumbai since 1. 5 years now. Can any brother please let me know if Tanvi spa operating from Mira Bhayandar road still operational?

HotMale2009
03-14-19, 13:48
Dear all.

I have a late night flight and will be.

At the airport by 8 pm. So I have basically.

5 hrs in hand, along with a laptop bag.

And small cabin bag. Can someone please.

Suggest what options I have and where? Please.

I can return the favour only in Bangalore.

Txxx.

HM.

JacobJose18
03-14-19, 14:30
Hello guys,

Would be visiting Mumbai over weekend. Any good genuine contacts (model type) to share?

Thanks.

Nilesh1234
03-14-19, 14:34
Went to Arth Spa Andheri East.

A girl name staring from P.

Asked for Full Service But was not ready.

Topless with HJ No BBBJ.

Disappointed.

Ready for DATY but smelly pussy didn't do it.

Damages 2 K counter + 1 K for Girl.

WIR NO.

CJT2012
03-14-19, 14:57

On the onset let me put it out there that I am a huge fan of Lactating ladies, so am always on the lookout.

Contacted Nazia and met her at Mumbai central near the post office after which she took me to the a motel opposite the bus stop.

Looks: 7/10.

Skin: fair.

Boobs: 8/10 soft and lactating very enjoyable.

Pussy: 7/10 a bit loose.

If you have a thing for lactating ladies it's worth the visit.

Damages: 3 k and 500 for the room short time. , just a word of warning, she's always in need of money so may ask to help her with more money.

Cjt2012.

Nrao8465
03-14-19, 15:19
I would like to correct your sentence that she doesn't do massage + sex as written by you for everyone.

She is only for massage + B2B in normal meets for anyone.

B2B is nude and full access to tits sucking and shower with licking and whatever you can imagine in a MP.

But sex is only reserved for special clients who she serves discreetly. So for this effort special thanks to Nrao bro for cracking her code for full sex and everything we want. I also had a great time with her thanks to Nrao. I can very well imagine how much you would have eaten her and how she gave you the experience. Her this policy of sex for special clients is a good thing for us because her pussy will be tight if we plan to repeat her. But for sex Nrao ref is necessary.Hi Mirvlada,

No need to thank me because I got the lead from another senior member who actually referred me to Zoya contact. In fact it was of the seniors ref that Zoya agreed for sex.

So in my view the credit goes to him and not me. I am newbie in this field and still have learning ahead.

Nrao8465
03-14-19, 15:36
There are many helpful members in this forum. Many of them are not posting these days because of the current toxic environment in this forum. You just need to read a few FRs to find out who these helpful members are. Hint: Look for those are being thanked in FRs of other people.

So have a little self respect and go easy on the flattery. Don't keep asking someone to share their contacts with you or to unblock you. They have clearly stated that they don't believe in sharing contacts and think that this forum is just a place to write about their own fictitious experiences.Can you care to share who are those members who are writing fictitious experiences? Can you give us proof please? Why do you think they are writing bluff?

Klzldykhxh
03-14-19, 16:23
Is this the same girl that you met? Looks somewhat different in the pics you shared but goes by the name Nisha or Bhumi. Matches your description in terms looks and service.Is she from Vashi?

BangBanggo
03-14-19, 18:30
Is this the same girl that you met? Looks somewhat different in the pics you shared but goes by the name Nisha or Bhumi. Matches your description in terms looks and service.No this one is different.

Cheffy5757
03-14-19, 23:39
Hi all,

This is my first post here, so please excuse.

Had got a contact from Locanto (1st mistake). Fixed up 4 k for 2 hours in a hotel in Sakinaka.

Hotel wanted 1500 for 2 hours, (which was too much, was listed in Makemytrip at 1499 for a night). Paid that out of desperation.

Was waiting for an independent one, but then came the agent based.

She was not at all interested in the act. Had taken a pizza for her, which she said she wil take home.

Now the act, she removes her dress (with a salwar inside), asks me to get undressed, I do. She comes over me and rubs on my johny. Does that for sometime, asks me to remove my undies, put a condom, gives a quick BJ of 5 minutes approx. Removes her salwar, asks me to come over her, I guide the johny in, no response from her. I do the act for 15 20 minutes. Every 5 minutes she asks if I am done. Tired of taking it in for 20 minutes. Asks me to lie down and starts giving HJ (so hard that for a moment I told her, if you do it little more faster, you can take it with you). Finally I act that its done. She gets up, mumbles "bahot time lagaya", wore her clothes, took the pizza and tata bbye.

I am totally upset, and need some good meat tomorrow.

Will update if I succeed. If not I hope I can rely on the team here.

Thanks.

MohitForFun
03-15-19, 00:21
Please help me with her contact.

I have my PM activated. Appreciate your help.

Is this the same girl that you met? Looks somewhat different in the pics you shared but goes by the name Nisha or Bhumi. Matches your description in terms looks and service.

BoobsManiac
03-15-19, 02:07
Can you care to share who are those members who are writing fictitious experiences? Can you give us proof please? Why do you think they are writing bluff?LOL. Neither they have proof nor they have any purpose why they exist in this forum. Just go through their posts and you will find nothing exciting. All boring rants against some or support to some.

They think they are the master here, deciding what is fictitious and what is not. They will readily brand anyone of writing fictitious just because they won't share their numbers to them. That's what only their capacity is. In my view he is himself a bluff LOLzz!

BoobsManiac
03-15-19, 02:09
I would like to correct your sentence that she doesn't do massage + sex as written by you for everyone.

She is only for massage + B2B in normal meets for anyone.

B2B is nude and full access to tits sucking and shower with licking and whatever you can imagine in a MP.

But sex is only reserved for special clients who she serves discreetly. So for this effort special thanks to Nrao bro for cracking her code for full sex and everything we want. I also had a great time with her thanks to Nrao. I can very well imagine how much you would have eaten her and how she gave you the experience. Her this policy of sex for special clients is a good thing for us because her pussy will be tight if we plan to repeat her. But for sex Nrao ref is necessary.Correctly said! She will be unavailable during the coming Ramazan season.

Sydpat
03-15-19, 03:29
Hi all,

This is my first post here, so please excuse.

Had got a contact from Locanto (1st mistake). Fixed up 4 k for 2 hours in a hotel in Sakinaka.

Hotel wanted 1500 for 2 hours, (which was too much, was listed in Makemytrip at 1499 for a night). Paid that out of desperation.

Was waiting for an independent one, but then came the agent based.

She was not at all interested in the act. Had taken a pizza for her, which she said she wil take home.

Now the act, she removes her dress (with a salwar inside), asks me to get undressed, I do. She comes over me and rubs on my johny..Hi Cheffy,

Can you tell group her name and pic if you have so that they can know who they are dealing with.

There are few bad people who take emotionally especially first timer.

Always try out through contact and reference for good service.

IAmAlpha
03-15-19, 05:51
Hi,

Planning on visiting Goa next month. Can anyone help me with contacts of birds in Goa? Also, do you think it is a good idea of me to take a Mumbai bird to Goa with me for 5 days?

BoobsManiac
03-16-19, 02:05
Bro,

You have the tag of being a senior member but your comments are definitely very childish. If you don't have any definitive evidence then why are you spoiling your image by alleging false allegations against someone whom you don't even want to name. You are giving hints to members about what to do and whose experiences are fictitious but yourself don't have anything to support your claim. In this case you are yourself mudslinging to someone unknown whom you don't even want to reveal for the benefit of the forum or either you have some unknown fear with that unknown someone.

Whatever the case be, if you don't have any definitive evidence then please don't misguide people here that experiences are fictitious or anything. If you have evidence prove it, otherwise people will start thinking you are yourself misguiding the forum which is not good in my opinion.Just ignore him bro. As I said neither he has anything to prove neither he will have any in future. Neither he has any girls to fuck neither he has anything positive to post in the forum. His branding people fictitious is not without any reasons. He and his group of so called pimp friends are frustrated that they can't get access to good and beautiful food. So he is merely crying like a baby and venting out his frustration. Also mind you he used to sell a girl Gracy at higher prices previously with collusion with pimp Big Be. Hahahaha. Now they can't get access to good food so crying like a baby. Just ignore.

JamesN
03-16-19, 06:06
Hi,

Goa is dry. Few SP in Calangut, most of them are fraud.

Hi,

Planning on visiting Goa next month. Can anyone help me with contacts of birds in Goa? Also, do you think it is a good idea of me to take a Mumbai bird to Goa with me for 5 days?

RoamingMumbai
03-16-19, 08:49
The spa above Mercedes Showroom.

Assamese therapist. Name starts with A. Nice petite structure. Not into FS. But will open up sure. Greedy, but negotiable.

Worth a visit.

Cheers.

Motor Man
03-16-19, 13:23
Hey,

Has anyone tried Alia. Digits ending 628.

Saw her on AFF, looks my type but any feedback would be welcome.

Jaaco
03-16-19, 15:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

IAmNuts10
03-16-19, 15:44
Dear all,

After my KLPD trip of Ahmedabad, I managed to have a short stay over in Mumbai. And thanks to awesome forum members here who were very helpful. I received lot of contacts but given lack of my available time, I decided to pick Elisha for the night. I contacted her and she replied back after an hour. After checking for references, we decided time of meeting and she suggested some hotels for me to book. I chose a 4 star global brand name which was bit costly but not being a local in Bombay, it was worth an expense to not make me freak out about security. I asked her charges she quoted 20 k for 2 pop. After some negotiation we fixed at 20 k for the night.Clearly not the famous Miss E from this forum. I think E has hung her boots, I tried contacting her on the last known WhatsApp number I had and she shooed me off.

IAmNuts10
03-16-19, 15:52
Hey HungerGamer,

Welcome back, and sorry I couldn't respond earlier.

The food, in order of my preference, is as follows:

- Sonia (very pretty, great body, good service).

- Diana (pretty, humongous tits, good service).

- Lydia (pretty, big tits, OK service).

- Kay (OK looks, nice tits, best service).

- Angel (OK looks, good body, awesome service).

8 k FS for all. Counter- 3 k I think, have an annual membership so slightly cheaper for me.

Let me know how it went! Cheers!Can anybody recommend a nice NI or Punjabi girl if available at Country? I have never been there, not sure if it's all country girls.

HotGuyForU
03-16-19, 15:53
"Looking for a good looking independent female for tomorrow please can someone help on this some contacts in Mumbai ".

Bbhnv0012
03-16-19, 17:17
I have been on the website for a while now couldn't find anyone that's are very attractive. I was wondering if anyone can give me contacts of hot women I mean hot amazing body top and button and great service price is not an issue. Also if places like clubs or bars where you can go and pickup and pay and have fun?

FullLength
03-16-19, 19:00
You are blinded. JF has said something very relevant. Don't ask evidence like Rahul Gandhi is asking about surgical strikes. The case is pretty straightforward.I second this!

STFun911
03-16-19, 21:01
LOL. Neither they have proof nor they have any purpose why they exist in this forum. Just go through their posts and you will find nothing exciting. All boring rants against some or support to some.

They think they are the master here, deciding what is fictitious and what is not. They will readily brand anyone of writing fictitious just because they won't share their numbers to them. That's what only their capacity is. In my view he is himself a bluff LOLzz!You posted a pic of a girl who is with me for more than 9 months and never met anyone and I am certain about that and she wanted to file a complaint against you but I did not have the time to run after that and I am sure you were bluffing about her, so lets cut short that, may be you met her before that but your review was a few months back and some of the seniors knows that very well, you might be seeing many girls but no one is here to vouch for that and I know a couple of friends here who met the same birds you reviewed and were disappointed. So lets cut the bullshit, your reviews are good to read, I have nothing against it, we are not here to boast our mongering life style so that everyone will mouth water the girls, if you want to share you can do so, if not I personally refrain from posting anything I do not want to reveal anything, I have met majority of the birds mentioned here but you won't see any post from me regarding my mongering life because I am not here to spread or promote anyone but if anyone asks personally I would provide the details with the permission of the girl and that is the story.

NaughtyDevil1
03-16-19, 21:02
Was tired and looking for a good massage. Searched in NB for Andheri E options. Good discount available at a 4 star hotel (with Pub) so decided to try.

MP is on the top (or second last) floor of the hotel and the receptionist staff looked quite attractive (though has some more fat than required). Suddenly mind changed and wanted to ask if she was available. Tried in directly but was told about well trained staff and bla bla.

Massage was excellent, well trained NE. No hints given so didn't ask and just enjoyed the massage. Came out fresh.

Place is quite good and clean. Overall damage 1.6 K / 45 minutes.

Tester
03-17-19, 00:01
Could not agree more.

I don't want to get into mudslinging by taking names but any observant member will know who I am talking about. I have what one might call circumstantial evidence but nothing definitive so I'll refrain from sharing it. I am definitely not referring to you as a quick look at recent FRs shows clearly that you do believe in sharing.

If someone writes many FRs but refuses to share with anyone, do those FRs serve any purpose at all? And even if you believe them not to be fiction, is it really any different from fiction in its usefulness?

Vikram3075
03-17-19, 05:22
Tasted the below young catalog model food.

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34, soft and unexploited.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

X Factor- She has good height, perfect for modelling profession.

Price- 5 k for 2.

Summer is here and lets heat up Mumbai forum!!

BM.Hey buddy,

Can I please get a reference I've tried my luck on internet but had success only once that too was not educated. I can share her digits she's pretty but not educated.

Mytsh
03-17-19, 06:21
I am new here.

Please share Zoya Contact with reference.

Thanks for the review on Zoya bro.

I tried her today. She traveled to my place.

She acts as a masseuse and is very professional kind off.

But I found her to be a bit huge for my standards. She asked me what I want first.

I said first I want massage and then she gave me massage.

Her massaging skills are decent. Then after massage started with the FS.

She is very humble and talks in a respectful manner, which I liked about her.

Overall a good massage and fuck session..

Venaddar
03-17-19, 09:48
Visiting this week, staying by the airport. Hoping someone might point me in the right direction. Lots of sites to choose from, not sure which are legit. Any help greatly appreciated!

SuperTechie
03-17-19, 15:05
You don't have a single FR or experience to share but you claim you have leads. Nobody will have confidence in you buddy.

Regarding leads, I don't need any. I can generate my own leads. Every month my leads get refreshed.Happy for you and your auto refreshing leads.

BTW, I am not comfortable with detailing out my sexapades in a public forum. But in all fairness, I am willing to give contacts before I take them.

In future, would really appreciate a simple yes or no without the lecture please.

Madhumahesh
03-17-19, 18:27
Bombay thread seniority issues:

The forum and thread will go on even if 20 seniorest seniors with 300 + posts disappear from the thread.

Now my experiences.

Day 1.

Tried a spa in darkness east on recommendation of a senior but KLPD. The girl said only HJ is available. On perusing she said she is on her periods-LOL. Later on learnt that she was actually on her periods. Anyway did not take HJ. Decided to go to NL.

Talked to SP recommended by a forum member and on reaching there, went to B2 2nd F but did not quite like the food there. Then went to B1 2 F and was shown the line up. 3. 5 k were not to my liking. Hence selected Bong Miss light (translate to Hindi) of 5.5 k category as I did not want a 2nd KLPD on the same day. She was fair complexioned and slightly chubby. It was a good selection. Everything was available BBBJ, DFK. Surprisingly the session started with a dry massage. Massage in NL! This was something new. Soon action started with long BBBJ followed by ball licking and then missi and finally came in WOT.

Rating: 8/10.

Day 2.

Once again called the SP and went to NL. B12 F was crowded at 6 pm. It seems there is a lot of demand for the girls in this building. Only 3 girls were free. Went to B22 F. Selected Miss and (screen name of Reena Roy in sanam teri kasam) of 3. 5 k category. Big boobs, slightly chubby. Dusky. Once again light massage and a peg pf whiskey followed by BBBJ and ball licking. Then she applied some lubricant and the deed started. Missy, WOT and finished in doggy.

Rating: 6/10.

Day 3.

Not taking chances of KLPD in spas and also due to paucity of time went again to NL. B12 F. Selected are (most popular consort of Sri Krishna) of 3. 5 k category. She is a tall Hyderabadi girl with very good racks. I have a yen for tall girls and so selected her. Same sequence followed. Light massage, BBBJ, missi and wot. This time I asked her to apply lubricant for better experience.

Rating: 7/10.

Foray into a dance bar:

Entered a dance bar after a gap of about 15 years and was shocked by the changes. 15 years back girls in dance bar used to move around the tables and one can call them and ask them to sit and offer drinks. Dancing was optional. But now girls just stay in the floor and customers offer money. A girl in a long skirt was standing with a mike in her hand, she was not singing but LOL people were giving money to her too. Finished my peg in 20 minutes flat and exited as I did not like the scene at all. Then as I went out, three watchmen / guards asked for tips. Could not understand why but anyway gave Rs 100. What a waste.

BoobsManiac
03-18-19, 02:12
Hey buddy,

Can I please get a reference I've tried my luck on internet but had success only once that too was not educated. I can share her digits she's pretty but not educated.Bro,

I don't need any contacts, but I would be happy if you put down your experience. Even if I may not guide you there may be some others who may guide you, if you narrate your experiences. Whatever experience good or bad is always welcome.

Jamo Josh
03-18-19, 04:29
BM. Can't get to your PM. Could you please share? TIA! Pm is active.

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.

DannyBoy20
03-18-19, 07:10
Hi folks,

Hope you all doing good, will be in Mumbai next week for an official trip, I have the weekend for myself hence I need some help with Indies & MP's and I'd love to visit a good dance bar & pickup one of them if that works, looking forward for your help, I have never mongered in Mumbai in the past so please help me out & yes favours will definitely be returned if you travel to Bangalore or Delhi.

Yandh
03-20-19, 22:26
Hello senior member,

I am coming to Bombay in few days can you share how to meet this women as I am looking for girls I will be staying for few days and then leave.

Tasted the below food.

Age- 22.

Face- Good.

Skin- Wheatish Fair, clean.

Boobs- 34.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- boom boom.

X Factor- Horny, very vey horny.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Mady7906
03-21-19, 04:30
Hey buddy,

Gone through your tempting yrs always.Busty I visit Mumbai every fortnightly. And testing food but not like VFM as you. Would like to catch up for a drink. Can PM for a new venture.

Mady.

Tasted the below young Marathi Housewife food.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 34, good firmness, fresh and smooth.

Pussy- tight- seems her husband is too busy in life LOL!

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!

Price- 2 k for 2. Very Very VFM. Only those who aren't married and want to feel how a wife loves you will get the exact feeling from her.

She comes with her own place and can travel also.

Good food in my view!

Vikram3075
03-21-19, 13:14
Hey guys,

I'm planning to visit country spa in Andheri could anyone help me out the best option available there.

RedCarrot
03-21-19, 14:29
Hi Mumbaikars,

I am making a short trip back to my motherland Mumbai in two days.

I haven't mongered here in a long time.

Request seniors to share a couple of contacts. For either incall or out.

I don't have any price restraints but back Door entry would be a bonus.

I am happy to share Afro contacts in Bangalore and even have a few Indies in the capital.

Thanks in advance. My PM is active.

Love Matters
03-21-19, 14:47
Hi Friends,

Recently my wife caught me about relationship with thai girl and now she is watching me very closely. Whenever go out, she asks me to turn on location sharing on google map or live sharing in whatsapp. This is putting lot of restrictions on me.

But I can't stop my activities for long.

Can you suggest some ways to manipulate my location so that it will show the location I want to show and not my real location. Is there anyway, where I can show my self traveling from place A to be in a car while actually being one place in real.

Some tech savvy guys can really help. This is will help me in general.Bro,

I think cheating the better half is not so good, but one thing you can use, just keep your phone at your wife's known area or your office, and divert your all calls to your another no. With other mobile (use simple phone with no internet), when she call you it will go to you and if she track location then she will see your desired location.

CoolGuyJasson
03-21-19, 14:57
Happy holi guys.

Few days back I got this contact from a senior ISGian. I didn't waste much time contacting her. Finally took her to my place for a two HR session. I felt that she is comparatively new and does this with immense passion. I ate her pussy for long and finally she was begging me to insert her. Everyone was playing holi outside and I was playing in bed. She is BBW, very big. Hence not for everyone. She doesn't come out without proper reference. I enjoyed every single moment spent with her, she is a working professional. Value for money as I negotiated her for 3 k, 2 hrs unlimited shot.

I would need the senior ISGian's permission before sharing the digit. Even if shared, will only be for selected few.

Jasson!!

Radhe Simron
03-21-19, 18:28
Hey dude,

Can I have contact details? Been away from action since long time. Tried few recently but not worth it. Hope she can compensate the wasted money.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

BoobsManiac
03-22-19, 02:11
Visiting this week, staying by the airport. Hoping someone might point me in the right direction. Lots of sites to choose from, not sure which are legit. Any help greatly appreciated!MR is legit somehow but the costs are dampener. The girls are worth 4 k but in website it's displayed as 10 k.

BoobsManiac
03-22-19, 02:15
Hi,

Planning on visiting Goa next month. Can anyone help me with contacts of birds in Goa? Also, do you think it is a good idea of me to take a Mumbai bird to Goa with me for 5 days?Your idea is good, but cost involved may not be good.

HornyPunjabi2
03-22-19, 04:26
Please someone help me out with some good.

Indie contacts in Navi Mumbai area.

Mytsh
03-22-19, 07:10
Country Refresh Bandra.

Hello,

I have visited this spa one month back. My thoughts are as follows:

1. Comparable in quality to Country Spa (down the road), but the rooms and facilities are much nicer.

2. The women are good, combination of Thai and NE. My fav is similar to A of Country Spa.

Here report is the following:

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 . Not natural but looks appropriate on her.

Massage: 8/10 high quality deep tissue massage.

Service: received a BBBJ. I am not into full service. Amazing BBBJ. Paid 2. 5 k.

Enjoy.

Anand1234
03-22-19, 07:12
Hi mumbaikars,

Please somebody share SP number in NL. Will be on short visit and would like to try. Thanks in advance.

Kamsutra69
03-22-19, 09:53
Would appreciate her contact, dude.

Happy mongering!

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!

Price- 2 k for 2. Very Very VFM. Only those who aren't married and want to feel how a wife loves you will get the exact feeling from her.

She comes with her own place and can travel also.

Good food in my view!

ZaphodBeeble
03-22-19, 10:35
Expecting to find quality stuff in goa is rare as well as risky.

Better to take some from Mumbai. Make some contacts through WG or MP and keep dropping the hint. Don't ask to accompany otherwise she'll open her mouth too wide. Let her take the bait.

Hi,

RedCarrot
03-22-19, 11:24
Kindly share any or all of the above / below.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

X Factor- A purely Marathi Housewife experience. After I tasted her, I would say Marathi Housewives are good in bed!.

Miko007
03-22-19, 17:33
Hi,

Can anyone PM me safe spas with local MILFs or even local indes near Mumbai cst. Can help you with a few indes in Bangalore.

Thanks.

FantasizeMe
03-22-19, 18:37
I have fantasy of meeting Japanese babe in India. Outside India I have tried 4 Japanese till today. But in India I have met no one. So decided to meet her. She messaged me the hotel details and went there without any problem. As soon as entered the room she started kissing me all over like a horny tigress. Extremely horny girl. She was wearing a black lingerie and was looking fucking hot with her white soft, spotless skin.

Yes she is heavier rather than healthy but good curves everywhere without fat. But her service makes you forget everything. So started with deep kissing and she became more wild. Massaged my Johny above the Jeans and without much delay she lowered my pants and started giving me deep BBBJ. Super duper nice, deep BJ with full of saliva everywhere on her. I like the site and feel which I have seen only in porn movies or may be outside India. I was lucky to got this kind of service. In India though you pay big or small amount these girls don't know the definition of BBBJ and do it for name sake. I always like slippery deep BBBJ long enough like 20/30 minutes. Anyways back to real action.

She gave me BJ is different position. Even I face fucked her with lots of gagging and deep enough to make tears in her eyes. I was on the point of no return because of this. So I stopped for a minute to recompose myself. Then very erotically she again started blowing me and with her hands she opened the Condom packet and slipped that on my Johny with her mouth without even realizing me. She forced me towards her and I fucked her in the missi position.

Afterwards she gave me good erotic massage which was really good and relaxing. Then we smoked had chit chats about Japanese food, areas, and other things which I know in my last visit to Japan. This was just confirm that she is really from Japan or not. We even talked about the anime which almost all Japanese like then we watched together some anime stuff on her laptop which made us horny again. She wanted me to fuck her again but I was in a mood of nice BBBJ. So she started the same magic once again but this time she insisted me to come on her boobs to which I obliged and spread a decent shot in my second round.

In all I had good experience with her.

Please note that this is my personal view and opinion. I don't compel other fellow mongers or readers or critics to make their judgment based on this. You can try your own and make the judgement. I wrote what I feel and what I like.

Ratings:

Looks - 8/10.

Figure - 7/10 I am not BBW person.

Service - 10/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Damages - 6 K.

WazSammy
03-22-19, 19:47
I have fantasy of meeting Japanese babe in India. Outside India I have tried 4 Japanese till today. But in India I have met no one. So decided to meet her. She messaged me the hotel details and went there without any problem. As soon as entered the room she started kissing me all over like a horny tigress. Extremely horny girl. She was wearing a black lingerie and was looking fucking hot with her white soft, spotless skin.

Yes she is heavier rather than healthy but good curves everywhere without fat. But her service makes you forget everything. So started with deep kissing and she became more wild. Massaged my Johny above the Jeans and without much delay she lowered my pants and started giving me deep BBBJ. Super duper nice, deep BJ with full of saliva everywhere on her. I like the site and feel which I have seen only in porn movies or may be outside India. I was lucky to got this kind of service. In India though you pay big or small amount these girls don't know the definition of BBBJ and do it for name sake. I always like slippery deep BBBJ long enough like 20/30 minutes. Anyways back to real action.

She gave me BJ is different position. Even I face fucked her with lots of gagging and deep enough to make tears in her eyes. I was on the point of no return because of this. So I stopped for a minute to recompose myself. Then very erotically she again started blowing me and with her hands she opened the Condom packet and slipped that on my Johny with her mouth without even realizing me. She forced me towards her and I fucked her in the missi position..Help me with the contact detail am in Mumbai this weekend.

ThirdFloor
03-22-19, 20:49
You posted a pic of a girl who is with me for more than 9 months and never met anyone and I am certain about that and she wanted to file a complaint against you but I did not have the time to run after that and I am sure you were bluffing about her, so lets cut short that, may be you met her before that but your review was a few months back and some of the seniors knows that very well, you might be seeing many girls but no one is here to vouch for that and I know a couple of friends here who met the same birds you reviewed and were disappointed.

So lets cut the bullshit, your reviews are good to read, I have nothing against it, we are not here to boast our mongering life style so that everyone will mouth water the girls, if you want to share you can do so, if not I personally refrain from posting anything I do not want to reveal anything, I have met majority of the birds mentioned here but you won't see any post from me regarding my mongering life because I am not here to spread or promote anyone but if anyone asks personally I would provide the details with the permission of the girl and that is the story.Dude,

May I point out to you that your post has just two sentences, each of 5 and a half lines. There is something called the full stop in English language, and may I request you to please use that full stop to break sentences? Thanks.

STFun911
03-23-19, 04:52
Dude,
May I point out to you that your post has just two sentences, each of 5 and a half lines. There is something called the full stop in English language, and may I request you to please use that full stop to break sentences? Thanks.You look great at parsing a sentence, since I am not writing a blog or an article I left it like that and thanks for pointing that out, I will refrain from doing so and will parse according to your taste: the, hope you are aware that a comma can also be used to break sentences.

WazSammy
03-23-19, 07:19
Am going to be in Mumbai this weekend please help with few contacts around. Can help with you contacts around Pune, Pattaya and Malaysia. Thanks senior mongers.

RoamingMumbai
03-23-19, 14:20
Same Spa and another therapist. A Thai named Ellie. Open to all including FS and BBBJ.

I prefer this spa as it's new and fresh and well maintained. Though it charges 2 k counter.

Cheers.

The spa above Mercedes Showroom.

Assamese therapist. Name starts with A. Nice petite structure. Not into FS. But will open up sure. Greedy, but negotiable.

Worth a visit.

Cheers.

Vinay1972
03-23-19, 16:12

BJ- 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Damages - 6 K.Number de de bhai please.

Having a hard on just by reading it.

I have nothing much to offer I am from central India. But if you need any thing please ask.

Thanks.

My PM is active.

Bhav44
03-23-19, 16:48
Tried this babe So*I from my SP. Started with BBBJ, Rimming & boobplay proceeding to missionary & ending with fucking her in Doggy while fingering her butthole (she loved it).

Boobs - 8/10.

Figure - 8/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Rimming - 10/10.

Price - 5. 5 k + 1 k.

Location. SOBO.

SP lived upto my expectations.

Sorry guys not sharing / exchanging contacts.

BoobsManiac
03-23-19, 16:53
Help me with the contact detail am in Mumbai this weekend.I guess her details are available in MR website. You can get her direct contact from there.

SandyAgr
03-23-19, 18:38
Hello members,

Any one know about following attaced birds review.

One of Mumbai sp send me following birds pics please review. No ending 456.

Your reviews valuable for me.

Torpido
03-24-19, 03:12
Hi,

Can anyone PM me safe spas with local MILFs or even local indes near Mumbai cst. Can help you with a few indes in Bangalore.

Thanks.Check you PM. Sent details there.

HuntLord
03-24-19, 03:55
Hi,

Can anyone tell me about Thai spa with Thais and full services available in Vashi? IV read reports about monkey East and other areas but need in Vashi. Plus where is this spa above Mercedes showroom.

Joshua Dsouza
03-24-19, 04:17
Hello members,

Any one know about following attaced birds review.

One of Mumbai sp send me following birds pics please review. No ending 456.

Your reviews valuable for me.Looks like fake pics I guess your SP must be from Andheri.

Gauravusa1990
03-24-19, 05:16
Despite the noise and dust of darkness east, there are occasional worthies to be found if one looks hard enough. One such that goes by the initials of the iconic movie studio in Chembur has a few birds worth trying. I was assigned ms A who got straight to the point as soon as the massage started with casual strokes at the right places. Then things got steamy as she got on top and sandwiched my hardness between her boobs, in a pleasurable squeeze and stroke action. Allowed me to feel her wet pussy. As the massage was skipped, we had a good part of 30 min for boob squeezing, DFK etc. Till I couldn't hold on and released on her thigh. But she didn't complain. All in all, a good experience.

Boobs 7.5/10.

Pussy 7/10 she's open for FS but I didn't go for it.

WIR maybe once more.Can you guide on where this is? Can't PM you.

Sharvarandy
03-24-19, 07:13
Folks,

It's been a while and I think it's time for me to pen down my first FR after coming back to India last month. I met with Alisha (I'm fairly certain that's her trade name) and we were together for 3 hours. She claimed she's 27 and I think that's about right. She's based in Thane but is willing to travel, I met her at a hotel in Andheri. She's not the prettiest looking lady you'll ever meet but her looks did grow on me as the session progressed (again this is very subjective and each of us have our own preferences). She's a decent body with some mass in the right places.

Hygiene wise I'the give her a 9.5/10, she was smelling great, fresh breath and a clean whisker biscuit as well.

Her service for me was a 6 -7/10 maybe I am being harsh but then again I'm comparing her services to what I've experienced globally) .

Her owo skills are great, she's got a tight snatch and she's fairly decent kisser in my opinion. We had two and a bit sessions during the course of the three hours and she didn't seem to be in any rush even after we had finished. One of the things that I did enjoy was giving her a pounding whilst she was down on all fours and she did seem to enjoy it. Like most women in this part of the world (no offence meant to anybody), she doesn't like a release in her mouth and won't take it up through the backdoor either.

Overall a fairly decent punt and one that I'the repeat every 6 to 8 weeks. The damages were INR 7 k for 3 hours plus an additionally INR 2 k for the room.

I'm sure I'm going to get barraged with requests for her details and I shall share them with fellow senior members to begin with. Junior members, please don't keep pinging me with requests unless you've made some sort of meaningful contribution to the forum.

Cheers.

Srinivasl234
03-24-19, 07:39
After helping lot of ISG Members some one gifted me Size Zero Figure Indi Muslim Babe from Mumbai She has good height very slim & trim Babe. I took her to Dragon Fly Hotel and had a great time. She is good in service overall ready to try all different position you can imagine off. Worth a try once for good service. She is good in communication as well so no issue getting her in any hotel. Spent 8 k for couple of hours she is not a time watcher which is plus point.

Srinivasl234
03-24-19, 07:46
Am going to be in Mumbai this weekend please help with few contacts around. Can help with you contacts around Pune, Pattaya and Malaysia. Thanks senior mongers.Any time PM me more than happy to help you.

BornAsCrazy
03-24-19, 11:50
Guys,

I have few contacts in Mumbai. But wanted to try someone new. Can anyone please help share some indie contacts with place I will reciprocate the same.

Thanks.

Nrao8465
03-24-19, 13:36
Was having some free time and pinged the senior bro who helped me in the past.

Asked him for some young one, maybe a bit cute one and he searched and confirmed to me one girl Nidhi is available in western area.

So pinged her and asked coordinates and got her pic. I am ashamed to say that the moment I saw her I fell in love with her.

At first I thought she would be very costly, because a mere look at her and I could sense she belongs to a good family, at-least as per my opinion.

She is very very cute, good figure, nice smile, cute, good figure and nice personality. When I asked her rate she said 4 k.

I asked the senior why her price is so low whereas she looks a quality material, he said that she is not in much demand so she goes as per her basic needs, not greedy like girls.

So after all formalities, I went to her and boy oh boy. I would say the best of this year started with Nidhi.

I am still in a denial mode as I can't believe that I fucked such a cute girl, I mean I had last seen such a cute girl back when I was in school. And again shamelessly I have to admit that I was a bit smitten by her. Anyways as usual I won't put all those details of the deed as I feel those moments can't be described in words but I am grateful for senior bros for this wonderful experience.

Overall her Looks and Physical appearance - 8.5.

Service- 8.

Damage- 4 k.

As always her contacts only for few known close genuine mongers who are constantly putting contribution to the forum. Please note to avoid rush, I would be sharing one at a time.

If you don't get my reply then I am sorry.

Cheers!

JimmyCu
03-24-19, 16:10
Hi brethren,

I am coming to Mumbai on first week of April and will be there for couple of weeks, so is there anyone to help me with some good contacts (Indie, SP or MP) from Mumbai.

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Bbhnv0012
03-24-19, 19:58
I will make it short cause I don't have experience with FR found this model.

She told me me to visit hotel 5 star.

Opens the door and bang a sexy looking women she is gorgeous and Justdial like her picture.

Amazing CBJ then did it after few min did doggy and wanted to stick It to another hole she said it's extra.

I didn't care so did it end it off there amazing tight and unbelievable.

Everything was 9/10 (I wish she did BBBJ).

Cost: here it hurts a bit 20 K for 1 hour but went a bit longer she didn't complain extra 7 K I added for the back.

I am willing to share contact if any of your are willing to give me some in return similar or better.

Please been trying her for a while need new meat.

RahulDesai32
03-24-19, 22:47
Got the n umber from locanto.

The SP said now only 1 aunty available now in locality I was and it was 11 pm at night.

Decided for 3 k including hotel for 1 shot 1 HR.

She was a Muslim aunty in her mid 30's.

Tried bhabhi type for 1st time.

Otherwise I always prefer college girls.

She gave proper service.

I really enjoyed a lot.

Boobs where a bit loose.

And she was a bit heavy.

But I would not tell her fat.

She also said that she could meet independently also.

She is located at Park Side Vikhroli.

I can share no. Off SP also and even off Bhabhi.

She said she would charge 1.2 k for 1 shoot independently.

But room cost you need to bare.

Regards.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

BoobsManiac
03-25-19, 02:26
Tried this babe So*I from my SP. Started with BBBJ, Rimming & boobplay proceeding to missionary & ending with fucking her in Doggy while fingering her butthole (she loved it).

Boobs - 8/10.

Figure - 8/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Rimming - 10/10.

Price - 5. 5 k + 1 k.

Location. SOBO.

Sorry guys not sharing / exchanging contacts.Good FR bro, glad to know people are experimenting with SP also. Food looks good and young. Plus it's in SoBo which is good for finding good classy food. If you were able to finger her butthole without her showing any discomfort then you can have an imagination that she will be open to back entry, just my thoughts.

Also good decision not for exchanging / sharing as new food should be eaten alone with full pleasure. I hope someone doesn't accuse you of writing imaginary fiction LOL.

All the best.

AmpMax
03-25-19, 06:28
Hi to all.

Anybody have any experience at BT Colaba? I am trying to crack an ex employee of the spa. If BT is a sure shot place, then I could presume that I have a fighting chance with this gal. She is now with a no extras place in Andheri, but my gut tells me there is a chance.

Thanks for any inputs on this.

ThirdFloor
03-25-19, 07:41
Despite the noise and dust of darkness east, there are occasional worthies to be found if one looks hard enough. One such that goes by the initials of the iconic movie studio in Chembur has a few birds worth trying. I was assigned ms A who got straight to the point as soon as the massage started with casual strokes at the right places. Then things got steamy as she got on top and sandwiched my hardness between her boobs, in a pleasurable squeeze and stroke action. Allowed me to feel her wet pussy. As the massage was skipped, we had a good part of 30 min for boob squeezing, DFK etc. Till I couldn't hold on and released on her thigh. But she didn't complain. All in all, a good experience.

Boobs 7.5/10.

WIR maybe once more.Bro,

Nice post. I am visiting Mumbai again and I know this spa. It is near the area which goes by the name of famous 3 letter audio speakers, right? Can you drop some hints of Miss A so that I can utilize her services? Also is he NE, NI, Mahastrarian? And body structure? I do not like plump women therefore asking.

ThirdFloor.

GoldenTouch80
03-25-19, 07:52
After helping lot of ISG Members some one gifted me Size Zero Figure Indi Muslim Babe from Mumbai She has good height very slim & trim Babe. I took her to Dragon Fly Hotel and had a great time. She is good in service overall ready to try all different position you can imagine off. Worth a try once for good service. She is good in communication as well so no issue getting her in any hotel. Spent 8 k for couple of hours she is not a time watcher which is plus point.Hello,

Can you help me with the contact? I don't have nay contact in return but If it's worth it I don't mind sponsoring one session with her.

Sincerely.

HornyBoyForU
03-25-19, 10:36
Logged in after ages with about 50 pages to read, one thing I found was people writing posts and then not sharing or are against sharing or they say they have a personal close knitted circle in which they share (which is perfectly all right). But if that's the case why post in the first place, it just shows you are trying to boast in about the fact of banging girls at a cheap price which I believe most of the mongers can't find. I have just one question, What is the purpose of posting the FR? Could someone help an old monger understand this new funda.

P. S. This post is not written because I want contacts or exchanging of them or sharing. I have enough contacts with me who keep satisfying me from time to time. I don't post any FR only if I'm not willing to share my contact and pass it on to known people through what's app. I think guys should stop this bullshit.

The purpose of the Forum is that people write Reports, they are sharing their experiences in public. Then is up to you if you share or not numbers with other unknown people. Is not an obligation to share numbers.

Admin3

Kamsutra69
03-25-19, 10:58
Yeah. I saw quite a few of such reports. A review about a girl you aren't willing to share is either a boast or a fantasy. It belongs to a different forum then.

Logged in after ages with about 50 pages to read, one thing I found was people writing posts and then not sharing or are against sharing or they say they have a personal close knitted circle in which they share (which is perfectly all right). But if that's the case why post in the first place, it just shows you are trying to boast in about the fact of banging girls at a cheap price which I believe most of the mongers can't find. I have just one question, What is the purpose of posting the FR? Could someone help an old monger understand this new funda.

P. S. This post is not written because I want contacts or exchanging of them or sharing. I have enough contacts with me who keep satisfying me from time to time. I don't post any FR only if I'm not willing to share my contact and pass it on to known people through what's app. I think guys should stop this bullshit.

Taurian790
03-25-19, 11:55
Please clear your inbox mate. Also, share the contact if you can. I can PM you my contact.

Yes she is heavier rather than healthy but good curves everywhere without fat. But her service makes you forget everything. So started with deep kissing and she became more wild. Massaged my Johny above the Jeans and without much delay she lowered my pants and started giving me deep BBBJ. Super duper nice, deep BJ with full of saliva everywhere on her. I like the site and feel which I have seen only in porn movies or may be outside India. I was lucky to got this kind of service. In India though you pay big or small amount these girls don't know the definition of BBBJ and do it for name sake. I always like slippery deep BBBJ long enough like 20/30 minutes. Anyways back to real action..

BoobsManiac
03-25-19, 12:39
Tasted the below lusty Marathi Housewife food.

Age- 27.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 34, wore black bra, allowed me to remove her bra in a sensuous style, nipples are big, I was surprised!!

Pussy- when I entered it was moderately tight but she used her pussy tightening skills later to take me in heaven.

Ass- medium in shape, clean.

X Factor- again a pure Maharashtrian housewife experience. She was sweating so much I could make out she loves sex.

Price- 2 k for 2. Again VFM.

Comes with her own place and can travel also.

Conservative women are not that bad man!!

BoobsManiac
03-25-19, 12:45
Tasted the below Pure Gujarati Gujju Housewife food.

Age- 28.

Face- beautiful.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 36, all of us know Gujarati People love mangoes, after tasting her mangoes I knew the reason why!

Pussy- clean pussy lips, smelled good.

Ass- proper shape.

X Factor- she is very open and uses pure Hindi lusty words to arouse.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Love Gujarati women!

BoobsManiac
03-25-19, 12:50
Tasted the below food.

Age- 23.

Face- smiling face and bubbly nature.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, all naturals.

Pussy- clean, properly shaved.

Ass- In proportion to her body.

X Factor- She is crazy about boobs sucking, enjoyed to my hearts content.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Young food with an economical value!

BoobsManiac
03-25-19, 12:57
This bird I tasted during holi. It was a festive atmosphere and I fell for this booby trap.

Age- 24.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, just look at those soft natural globes in the attached pic folks!! Tore her bra a little out of excitement!

Pussy- clean,

Ass- proper meat, spanked and that too harder.

X Factor- Cute but wild in bed.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Holi was good and colorful. Colors to life! March was good, lets see what's in April.

Marching ahead long and strong!

BM.

HiThereAloha
03-25-19, 13:34
So I went there today. Counter 2 k. 3 k B2B with no clothes off. Only top and bottom access. Makes no sense to me at that rate. If the girl she were hot I can understand. They weren't. And the cow left lipstick all over me.

BomvivBom
03-25-19, 16:02
Request you to share the contact. My PM is active.

The SP said now only 1 aunty available now in locality I was and it was 11 pm at night.

She gave proper service.

I really enjoyed a lot.

Symbian20
03-25-19, 16:29
Agree completely. Most of the FRs have a disclaimer saying not sharing / exchanging contacts like it is some prized possession which will lose its value if shared.

XxWolf
03-25-19, 16:46
The birds at this spa provide service. Atleast the thais there did. Used to have a regular one who I visited, until she left. After that didn't get any good therapists so have stopped. You might be able to crack your girl.

Hi to all.

Anybody have any experience at BT Colaba? I am trying to crack an ex employee of the spa. If BT is a sure shot place, then I could presume that I have a fighting chance with this gal. She is now with a no extras place in Andheri, but my gut tells me there is a chance.

Thanks for any inputs on this.

Rambo647
03-25-19, 17:19
Happy holi guys.

Few days back I got this contact from a senior ISGian. I didn't waste much time contacting her. Finally took her to my place for a two HR session. I felt that she is comparatively new and does this with immense passion. I ate her pussy for long and finally she was begging me to insert her. Everyone was playing holi outside and I was playing in bed. She is BBW, very big. Hence not for eveyone. She doesn't come out without proper reference. I enjoyed every single moment spent with her, she is a working professional. Value for money as I negotiated her for 3 k, 2 hrs unlimited shot.

I would need the senior ISGian's permission before sharing the digit. Even if shared, will only be for selected few.

Jasson!!Please PM me the contact details, I love BBW, please pm me the digits if the senior ISGian allows.

SandyAgr
03-25-19, 17:43
Had this Bengali babe from a new SP who I think is going to be my regular SP. He seems to have a decent collection of babes to my liking. All young.

Met her at my regular hotel. Will not get into details as much was routine stuff.

Ratings.

Boobs- 10/10 Awesome, Big & soft.

Figure- 10/10.

Face- 8/10.

Service- 9/10..Hi mate,

I read your FRS. Can you share your SP number my PM is activated.

You inputs are valuable for me.

Thanks,

Sa.

SandyAgr
03-25-19, 17:46

She gave proper service.

I really enjoyed a lot.

Boobs where a bit loose.Hi buddy,

Nice FRS. Can you share this aunty and SP number.

Your inputs are valuable for me.

Thanks,

Sa.

Kp6305
03-25-19, 18:06

P. S. This post is not written because I want contacts or exchanging of them or sharing. I have enough contacts with me who keep satisfying me from time to time. I don't post any FR only if I'm not willing to share my contact and pass it on to known people through what's app. I think guys should stop this bullshit.I feel they are acting as cheer leaders for ISG, write fantasies so other users would remain entertained.

Few weeks back someone else had raised this but the poor guy got busted, but considering you have 600 FR, your opinion makes difference and definitely what he is doing doesn't fall in ISG standard.

Dan Shin
03-25-19, 18:42
Don't know about the mongering scene in Mumbai but I'm sure you could've got a hotel, return flights to Delhi and a similar or better bird for the whole night in the same amount.

I will make it short cause I don't have experience with FR found this model.

She told me me to visit hotel 5 star.

Opens the door and bang a sexy looking women she is gorgeous and Justdial like her picture.

Amazing CBJ then did it after few min did doggy and wanted to stick It to another hole she said it's extra.

I didn't care so did it end it off there amazing tight and unbelievable.

Everything was 9/10 (I wish she did BBBJ).

Cost: here it hurts a bit 20 K for 1 hour but went a bit longer she didn't complain extra 7 K I added for the back.

I am willing to share contact if any of your are willing to give me some in return similar or better.

Please been trying her for a while need new meat.

Abhinav123
03-25-19, 19:08
This bird I tasted during holi. It was a festive atmosphere and I fell for this booby trap.

Age- 24.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, just look at those soft natural globes in the attached pic folks!! Tore her bra a little out of excitement!

Pussy- clean,

Ass- proper meat, spanked and that too harder.

X Factor- Cute but wild in bed..Bro,

Could you PM her digit's.

AmLandas1980
03-25-19, 20:03
Hi my dear friend,

Please share the contact details of Nidhi.

Had this food from my SP.

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Figure- a little tummy but manageable, I like meat.

X factor- she has thunder things and good for doggy position lovers..

AmpMax
03-26-19, 03:47
The birds at this spa provide service. Atleast the thais there did. Used to have a regular one who I visited, until she left. After that didn't get any good therapists so have stopped. You might be able to crack your girl.Thanks so much for the info!

AmpMax
03-26-19, 03:57
Logged in after ages with about 50 pages to read, one thing I found was people writing posts and then not sharing or are against sharing or they say they have a ....I don't post any FR only if I'm not willing to share my contact and pass it on to known people through what's app. I think guys should stop this bullshit.
Good to see you here bro, it's been a long time! Apart from the numbers, 600 plus posts, I remember your help when I got started.

An open forum like this is bound to have a few crackpots, and unfortunately, there is no way to keep them out. Even if they are banned by admin, they can always come back in another avatar or a dozen more. This brings to mind the Uncle Sam / Shivamrut fiasco on mp.net that ran for months and maybe a thousand pages. Ugh. All centred around Uncle Sam's attempts at self aggrandizement, and others attempts to keep him real. They were just feeding each other.

So no real solution, just ignore the noise I guess.

Shalom, boss!

Always09
03-26-19, 05:07
Tried the girl. Contacts provided by one of the helpful mongers. She seems to be heavily used. Hygiene bad. She will be great if she can present herself well.

Said she is a college student which could be true. Looks 6/10 can be better if groomed.

Don't think she has visited 4/5 star hotels.

RajCool
03-26-19, 06:39
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Raj098
03-26-19, 06:56
Bro,

I really appreciate your skills man. You eat the best food at the low price.

Enjoy.

Raj.

Age- 24.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Pussy- clean,

Seckeme
03-26-19, 07:58
Hi mate,

Can you probably share her or SP's digit with me?

Boobs - 8/10.

Figure - 8/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Rimming - 10/10.

Price - 5. 5 k + 1 k.

Location. SOBO.

Sorry guys not sharing / exchanging contacts.

Mytsh
03-26-19, 08:15
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Ultimate007
03-26-19, 08:30
Logged in after ages with about 50 pages to read, one thing I found was people writing posts and then not sharing or are against sharing or they say they have a personal close knitted circle in which they share (which is perfectly all right). But if that's the case why post in the first place, it just shows you are trying to boast in about the fact of banging girls at a cheap price which I believe most of the mongers can't find. I have just one question, What is the purpose of posting the FR? Could someone help an old monger understand this new funds.

P. S. This post is not written because I want contacts or exchanging of them or sharing. I have enough contacts with me who keep satisfying me from time to time. I don't post any FR only if I'm not willing to share my contact and pass it on to known people through what's app. I think guys should stop this bullshit.Welcome back boss.

Tussi great ho.

RoamingMumbai
03-26-19, 09:11
Good to see you.

Agree with you 100%. I don't understand why people don't share? When I joined, you and other seniors always helped. We all try to keep the tradition going.

But as most here are saying; let's ignore and move on.

Logged in after ages with about 50 pages to read, one thing I found was people writing posts and then not sharing or are against sharing or they say they have a personal close knitted circle in which they share (which is perfectly all right)..

RoamingMumbai
03-26-19, 09:13
Love your vigor to keep exploring new places / birds. Yeah doing so can be frustrating, especially, when bad experiences hit. Though when it pays off well, the satisfaction is immense.

Thanks for the update, won't try the place anymore.

Cheers.

So I went there today. Counter 2 k. 3 k B2B with no clothes off. Only top and bottom access. Makes no sense to me at that rate. If the girl she were hot I can understand. They weren't. And the cow left lipstick all over me.

YoJohnny
03-26-19, 10:00
BM nailed it.

Disclaimer: I myself don't write much FR and have been a victim of such pimps earlier (Point 1 & 2 below). Would vouch for posting pics in future.

Since the day this forum came into existence, or I would say Jackson invented this great website, the purpose has been defined clearly, its a forum where people discuss information related to mongering.

Now Jackson also made a provision that you can write your experience and also you can show what kind of experience you had with the representation of Photos, whether it is a fully clothed photo, semi-nude, or totally nude photo of women. There is no provision anywhere written here in this site that when you are into mongering, you should give a damn about the privacy of girls, because the day a girl decides that she will enter into this field, she herself consciously makes a decision that now she will have to compromise with her honor if she decided to enter into this profession.

The question is when the girl is herself ready to enter into this field knowing that her privacy may be compromised, then it doesn't make any sense that we should be so much concerned with that aspect of girl's privacy. Suppose you fix a deal with a girl and she sends her pics to you, then that moment only her privacy is compromised when she sends her pics to you. It means she is ready to compromise her privacy and prestige to sleep with you, a complete stranger, and earn some money. I see no problem in that when the person is a genuine monger. In fact before a pic is posted in this site by any member, the girls privacy is already compromised when she herself sends her pics whether nude or not to her client to make the deal go ahead.

If some so called jerks are so concerned about girls privacy, they shouldn't ask about the pic from girl at all. Directly go to the girls place and then decide whether she is ok for deal or not. Rather then giving here lecture about girls privacy, better don't ask girls pics in WA or in your private WA group and don't come here preaching.

So going ahead when Jackson invented this website, he didn't knew a day will come when people would hide cheap girls worth 3 k to sell here at 10 k. Jackson didn't knew that instead of genuine mongering, people here would take to pimping to earn their livelihood. I agree Jackson spent a lot of time and energy to invent this website, so he charges a subscription fee which he deserves. But I don't understand what good these so called pimp seniors disguised as mongers here have done so that they sell their cheap products here and take benefits LOL! They have hiked the rates of every cheap indie and preach about girls privacy.

The basic objective of ISG photo posting guideline remains as it is. Its a mongers site. Only mongers can post their experience. Only mongers can post the girls pics. The third party people like Pimps, Indies, LE, Girls BF, SP, Lovers, husband, etc won't post pic. They are free to just see and read the FR and think whatever, but they shouldn't preach about girls privacy. This is the basic doctrine that I follow. Only Mongers can post a full FR with every details and with complete Photo. The rest of the arguments or preaching can go straight to dustbin!!

The vital question is who will always try to hide a girl's pic here. They are the following-.

1) The people who reveal ISG details to girls and tell them that they can help them to get more clients with heavy wallets.

2) The people who want to sell cheap ugly girls worth 3 k at an elevated price of 10 k.

3) The people who reveal ISG to girls, they themselves write fake FR to create a hype, and fool a genuine monger to believe that the girl is a gold pussy.

4) Sometimes the girls themselves create a fake account here and write a fake FR here to promote themselves, like Elisha LOL!

5) Those who try to promote same girl with different names like Nikki1, Twinkle, Nisha LOL!

Remember even if a monger is genuine and for a moment would like to guard her details, he can simply mask her face or eyes so that other vital details like, her figure, height, complexion, boobs, etc can be seen and people can better justify the price given to her! That way genuine mongering can be spread in forum rather than pimping!!

Every FR I post is a testimony to that, the person should be able to see who the girl is. In addition to that the girls private details like her FB, Instagram details are also available to me. Sometimes they give it themselves and sometimes I find out. So in a way, her privacy is compromised the day she enters this field.

I would advice all genuine mongers to share details with only those who post pics in their FR and not with those who don't.

In this way genuine mongers will be filtered out.

This world is becoming smaller day by day. Stop worrying about girls privacy LOL!

BM.

Shahiste72
03-26-19, 10:55

P. S. This post is not written because I want contacts or exchanging of them or sharing. I have enough contacts with me who keep satisfying me from time to time. I don't post any FR only if I'm not willing to share my contact and pass it on to known people through what's app. I think guys should stop this bullshit.I agree with your observation. Sharing of contacts makes this forum useful for the mongers.

BoseHookz
03-26-19, 10:59
Claims to be a bollywood model / actress and quotes 20 k for an evening (3-4 hrs).

Does anyone have any experience with her?If possible don't go for her as she is very rude and comes up with her people roaming around the place you meet her.

Rock9991
03-26-19, 12:32
Hey bro,

I am in Mumbai for one week. Please share details of below girl. Looking so beautiful to taste.

I am active on Pune forum. As per your post I think you are the god of this world who have a treasure. But if you need can help in Pune.

Thanks.

Rock.

Had this food from my SP.

New in business.

Age- 21- 24.

Skin- Clean and soft.

Boobs- 36 big.

Figure- a little tummy but manageable, I like meat.

X factor- she has thunder things and good for doggy position lovers.

Damage- 5 k.

Cheers!

Enjoy Life!

BM.

Mirvlada
03-26-19, 13:11
Hi guys,

Was busy with work and got some time for mongering. Special thanks to Mika bro for making this possible. Though I had already got the contact but wasn't able to meet her. But finally got the chance and met her.

The girl Unnati, is a homely girl. Mika bro has already written about her features. So mine is no different. Girl is fair, cute, gentle and comes with her own place as well as can travel to home or hotel as per proper ref.

I decided to save my money and traveled to her home. A special thing that I would like to mention here is she is very clever girl. She is actually married and she is doing this very smartly behind the back of her husband. Her husband mostly stays out and she gets nice time, I mean we also get nice time. Also when I first entered, I noticed that her home has a secret door, which neighbors are not aware of. Her secret door was from the back side of the home where nobody could make out there is a pathway. She smartly locks her front door and entered from the secret backdoor and kept it open for me. I followed her instructions and reached her place.

As it was a hot day, I was feeling a bit sweaty and once I entered her home, it was all very cool quickly I became comfortable and she served me cold juice. After that it was my time to taste her juices.

Features-.

Almost 98% same as in pic shared, little short but features are same as pic. Plus she recently went for a beauty session and I could see the freshness in her. Sweet smelling body.

She is married for around less than 1.5 years, as I could make out from the tightness of her pussy and her response to my hard love making.

Her body is very soft, boobs are the best, nipple are big and erect and she is fair in complexion, so I get naturally excited with all these and she gets involved properly.

Her room is so perfectly maintained that anyone would feel comfortable, nicely lit, not enough light or dark and perfect lovers place. Plus point is she doesn't charge for the room, otherwise some other would rip me of 2000 for such a beautiful room.

Damage I paid- 3 k.

WIR- Yes definitely.

Once again thanks to Mika bro. Please don't flood my PM as contact is not mine to share.

Cheers!

Skatman501
03-26-19, 14:57

Age- 24.

Face- Model kind.

Skin- Fair.

Pussy- tight.

Ass- Nice to spank.

Price- 5 k for 2.

BM.Hi,

From Delhi forum, I'll be in Mumbai next week. Could you please share the digits. I can help with contacts in Delhi.

Rambo647
03-26-19, 15:46
I am new to mongering, seniors please PM few contacts.

HornyBoyForU
03-26-19, 16:45
True bro, guess the purpose is gone of this place like it used to be, anyways keep banging, might post an FR in the Delhi forum if I get time. Meeting the legend LoneRanger god knows what's in store.

Good to see you here bro, it's been a long time! Apart from the numbers, 600 plus posts, I remember your help when I got started.

An open forum like this is bound to have a few crackpots, and unfortunately, there is no way to keep them out. Even if they are banned by admin, they can always come back in another avatar or a dozen more. This brings to mind the Uncle Sam / Shivamrut fiasco on mp.net that ran for months and maybe a thousand pages. Ugh. All centred around Uncle Sam's attempts at self aggrandizement, and others attempts to keep him real. They were just feeding each other.

Shalom, boss!

Someone2013
03-26-19, 17:11
Tasted the below food.

Age- 23.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, all naturals.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Young food with an economical value!How do I contact you for this item? Your PM isn't enabled!

Rkj1234
03-26-19, 17:53
Tasted the below food
Age- 23.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, all naturals.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Young food with an economical value!Visiting Mumbai next week will appreciate your help bro.

MumbaiBoi0011
03-26-19, 18:06
My only experience in mongering has been at central.

Where the ladies are kind of 30-35.

You can get a [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) at 1300.

250 tip and you'll have quite a good sex.

Can you get me number of this HW please.

BM nailed it.

Disclaimer: I myself don't write much FR and have been a victim of such pimps earlier (Point 1 & 2 below). Would vouch for posting pics in future.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

Miko007
03-26-19, 19:20
Finally after leads from seniors went to S spa in darkness. I was too early reached around 10 am. And only one staff was there. Name starts with S.

She gave good massage started stroking near the thighs. Gave hints of extras. Only HJ. Not in to FS.

No BJ. Got disappointed. Took her number. She can come to hotel for FS.

Looks. 7/10.

Boobs. 10/10.

WIR. No.

Total damage: 3. 5 k.

Kingshuk
03-26-19, 20:26
Can you please assist me with a few contacts for Mumbai? I am new to the Indian market being an Indian.

Age- 24.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Pussy- clean,

Ass- proper meat, spanked and that too harder..

BornAsCrazy
03-26-19, 20:50
Guys,

Have anyone tried her attaching the pic she is quoting 15 k for 2 hours.

BoobsManiac
03-27-19, 02:22
BM nailed it.

Disclaimer: I myself don't write much FR and have been a victim of such pimps earlier (Point 1 & 2 below). Would vouch for posting pics in future.I always say things which are true and advice all to put pics in their FR, then only we can know who is fucking which indie. Hiding pic means the user is trying to hide the girl which can differ heavily from the FR posted.

Anyways truth is always bitter for 97% of mongers here. BM always hits the nail hard.

BoobsManiac
03-27-19, 02:28
Don't know about the mongering scene in Mumbai but I'm sure you could've got a hotel, return flights to Delhi and a similar or better bird for the whole night in the same amount.Words of wisdom my friend. In fact this has become like a logical doctrine.

ScorpionMav
03-27-19, 04:24

Yes she is heavier rather than healthy but good curves everywhere without fat. But her service makes you forget everything. So started with deep kissing and she became more wild. Massaged my Johny above the Jeans and without much delay she lowered my pants and started giving me deep BBBJ. Super duper nice, deep BJ with full of saliva everywhere on her. I like the site and feel which I have seen only in porn movies or may be outside India. I was lucky to got this kind of service. In India though you pay big or small amount these girls don't know the definition of BBBJ and do it for name sake. I always like slippery deep BBBJ long enough like 20/30 minutes. Anyways back to real action..Bro,

Could you please share the contact? I have my PM active.

Joshua Dsouza
03-27-19, 04:32

Shalom, boss!Bro,

When I asked you for contacts on a different website you told me to read the forum for clues and you didn't share so how can you say that others need to share their collection if you want others to share the contacts then you need to share contact as well.

Vikram14
03-27-19, 05:11
Hello fellas,

I will be visiting Mumbai next week and looking forward to meet good indi or HW but do not want to spend big money.

Like as BoobsManiac says. There are plenty of low cost good birds out there. And I also do not want to elevate the price of cheap indie.

I am sure such profile do exists with some fellow indeed.

Can someone inbox me the digits with reference.

MumbaiBoi0011
03-27-19, 06:18
Can you please get me her number.

Tasted the below lusty Marathi Housewife food.

Age- 27.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Boobs- 34, wore black bra, allowed me to remove her bra in a sensuous style, nipples are big, I was surprised!!

Pussy- when I entered it was moderately tight but she used her pussy tightening skills later to take me in heaven.

Ass- medium in shape, clean.

Skatman501
03-27-19, 10:15

Asked him for some young one, maybe a bit cute one and he searched and confirmed to me one girl Nidhi is available in western area.

So pinged her and asked coordinates and got her pic. I am ashamed to say that the moment I saw her I fell in love with her.

At first I thought she would be very costly, because a mere look at her and I could sense she belongs to a good family, at-least as per my opinion.Hi bro,

Could you please PM me her digits. I ll be in Mumbai by next week. I can help with contacts in Delhi.

OldWine76
03-27-19, 10:16
BM Bhai, am in Mumbai today and would love to taste some food. This Maharashtrian would be good as well.

Any help much appreciated.

Oldmonk.

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.

HiThereAloha
03-27-19, 10:28
Bros,

Sad news. I went there yesterday and all the birds who were good have left. S, A, V, the all gone. Replaced by some random chicks who don't really give you proper service. I'll have to go hunting for a good place again.

MumbaiBoi0011
03-27-19, 10:56

Gentlemen,

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Guma00
03-27-19, 11:41
Thanks a TON to FantasizeMe for the contact. He just posted his FR a couple of days back.

Got in touch with her as the pricing sounded right for a non-desi! Chatted for a bit on WA and fixed up time. She has a hotel room in suburbs which is included so another plus. The hotel is fairly decent itself.

When I entered, she was in erotic lingerie with garters. Amazing sign as I had requested her to be sexy. She is huge though but the fat doesn't look ugly. Slightly androgynous in features but flirty and naughty. Asked me to kiss and had amazing DFK throughout. Kissing all over, licking, followed by a grand BBBJ was enough to get me over the hump in the first round.

Next, she did an amazing erotic massage, taking her time to get arouse me. She wanted me to fuck her but I wasn't in the mood and requested for another sucking session. This one was expectedly longer and amazing. Got sucked in various positions. Total deep throat; gagging; doing it standing, lying down and what not. The best and longest experience; she was totally into the act and when I was on the verge of giving up, she kept at it. Ultimately offered me to cum on her boobies and that sight pushed me for a grand round two.

Face - 5-6/10.

Pussy - 8/10; clean, shaven.

BBBJ skills - 9/10.

GFE - 7/10.

6 k for 2 pops; she wanted 7 K so had to negotiate for which she wasnt entirely happy.

WIR. Usually don't repeat indies. She's there till Apr looks like.

MrDeliciouss
03-27-19, 11:49
Hi bro,

I've been out off touch for a few years now want to get back to mongering. Read some post today and renewed my subscription. Dude this unnati sounds like someone I love to be with. It would be great if you can share her details. Ill pm you too. Thanks. I got some older contacts which I can share.

Guys,

I have few contacts in Mumbai. But wanted to try someone new. Can anyone please help share some indie contacts with place I will reciprocate the same.

Thanks.

At first I thought she would be very costly, because a mere look at her and I could sense she belongs to a good family, at-least as per my opinion.

She is very very cute, good figure, nice smile, cute, good figure and nice personality. When I asked her rate she said 4 k.

I asked the senior why her price is so low whereas she looks a quality material, he said that she is not in much demand so she goes as per her basic needs, not greedy like girls.

So after all formalities, I went to her and boy oh boy. I would say the best of this year started with Nidhi.

I am still in a denial mode as I can't believe that I fucked such a cute girl, I mean I had last seen such a cute girl back when I was in school.
Hi guys,

Was busy with work and got some time for mongering. Special thanks to Mika bro for making this possible. Though I had already got the contact but wasn't able to meet her. But finally got the chance and met her.

The girl Unnati, is a homely girl. Mika bro has already written about her features. So mine is no different. Girl is fair, cute, gentle and comes with her own place as well as can travel to home or hotel as per proper ref.

I decided to save my money and traveled to her home. A special thing that I would like to mention here is she is very clever girl. She is actually married and she is doing this very smartly behind the back of her husband. Her husband mostly stays out and she gets nice time, I mean we also get nice time.

MrDeliciouss
03-27-19, 12:53
Hi dude,

Would you mind sharing her contact?

Thanks.

Tried the girl in my previous post after getting positive reviews from members.

She is almost 85-90% same as the pic, in fact beautiful and cute.

She had good boobs and seemed pleased with boobs sucking, as such no nakhara at all.

She has long hairs and was that adds to her beauty. Waist and tummy is in shape and nipples are erect and nice.

She has tight kitty and I had difficulty in going through, may be she isn't having too many meetings it seems.

Overall good experience.

Damage- 3 k + hotel expenses.

Cheers!

Maddy123
03-27-19, 13:10
Thanks to a senior member wo shared her contact. I am new in Mumbai. Texted her and got instant reply, Settled for 7 k for 3 hours.

The best part about her is her attitude the way she greets you and makes you comfortable. As soon as she entered room she was having a big smile. After some drinks and chit chat we started DFK for about 15 minutes. Had an amazing BJ. Boob sucking and licking went on for another few minutes. Started to F at at k her in mis then ended in doggy. After taking a shower she started with some erotic massage and made arouse again this time I wanted her on top and she obliged.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Guys ping me for digits, she is a bomb in bed.

GoodToSee
03-27-19, 15:05
Can you please assist me with a few contacts for Mumbai. Between 5 k to 10 k.

Byakuya
03-27-19, 15:08
Hey,

Newbie here.

Is there anyway I can contact her? Please share details (if that's not against the rule here).

Thanks a TON to FantasizeMe for the contact. He just posted his FR a couple of days back.

Got in touch with her as the pricing sounded right for a non-desi! Chatted for a bit on WA and fixed up time. She has a hotel room in suburbs which is included so another plus. The hotel is fairly decent itself.

When I entered, she was in erotic lingerie with garters. Amazing sign as I had requested her to be sexy. She is huge though but the fat doesn't look ugly. Slightly androgynous in features but flirty and naughty. Asked me to kiss and had amazing DFK throughout. Kissing all over, licking, followed by a grand BBBJ was enough to get me over the hump in the first round..

Byakuya
03-27-19, 15:25
Same here. I been reading posts but don't know how to get the details.

I am new to mongering, seniors please PM few contacts.

GoodToSee
03-27-19, 15:56
Can you please assist me with a few contacts for Mumbai.

FantasizeMe
03-27-19, 15:59
Guys,

Have anyone tried her attaching the pic she is quoting 15 k for 2 hours.Bargain hard she will come in 6 k 2 pops.

LazeInPeace
03-27-19, 18:10
This is of the 21st of March.

Called just dial for spa contacts and waited for calls to come in.

The 4th call was from the Thai Spa in the 5th floor, above Ccd&Barista opp. Coffee De Bella in the darkness of West.

Therapist Saligaon SI girl Juli. From Tamil naidu. Asked "what you want"?

Asked her what do you do. Said no FS. B2B and HJ for 2 k, negotiated for 1500.

No massage, whole thing was done and dusted in 40 minutes.

Girl. Eager to please and involved. After coming out after bath the light was on, the girl is dark skinned, Cheerful and pleasant. Different from the regular NE experience.

Boob's. 8/10.

B2B, 3/10. Feels heavy.

HJ. 6/10 had better.

Wir. No.

Damages 1.5 counter and 1.5 to therapist.

The receptionist voice is quite inviting and sultry. Good looking.

Kong121
03-27-19, 19:53
I assume SP means pimps or the middlemen because that's what I've written this review with in mind.

Posted once here and PM'ed a few seniors regarding contacts but didn't get a response (which makes sense as I haven't contributed to the forums in any way except for whining).

So I gathered up some courage and started looking for contacts on Locanto.

Found two contacts of SP (on the ads they had listed Lokhandwala and Andheri West among other addresses but when I called them they asked me to come down to Sakinaka. Had read bad stuff about Sakinaka here so refused and asked if they had service is in Lokhandwala area. They didn't so I hung up.

After a few hours of desperation and excitement (and after my standards had fallen a bit, I called up another number and they again asked me to come down to Sakinaka or book a hotel and they'd send a girl their. I chose to go to Sakinaka.

After reaching their and calling the SP, another guy called me and directed me to a lodging in the type place within walking distance and asked me to pay up 1 k for hotel charges. Also to furnish ID proof. This broke my spirit but I guess you shouldn't underestimate a horny brain.

I booked a shitty room and selected a girl from the pics he showed me on is phone. And after negotiating from 8 k to 5 k+1 k for hotel for 3 hrs, I went and waited for the lady in the room.

Was pretty convinced I got ripped off but the lady came in 29 minutes.

Face:5. 5/10 (looked way different in the pic, because the pic was edited a bit).

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 7/10 (I guess, I have no prior reference).

Ass: 7.5/10.

Special positive factor: she moaned very nicely I guess?

Special Negative Factor: SP said she'd give BJ and DFK but didn't do DFK and only gave BJ for like 2 minutes before suggesting sex.

Will I return: No, at least not to this particular girl, not even sure if that's her real name because SP said it was Pinky. Might return back to the SP as he sent more pics and some looked promising (fingers crossed).

PM if you want the SP contact but I hope there are better SP's out there. For mine and others sake.

Byakuya
03-27-19, 20:02
Not sure why but I'm not able to message you. Please help.

Thanks to a senior member wo shared her contact. I am new in Mumbai. Texted her and got instant reply, Settled for 7 k for 3 hours.

The best part about her is her attitude the way she greets you and makes you comfortable. As soon as she entered room she was having a big smile. After some drinks and chit chat we started DFK for about 15 minutes. Had an amazing BJ. Boob sucking and licking went on for another few minutes. Started to F at at k her in mis then ended in doggy. After taking a shower she started with some erotic massage and made arouse again this time I wanted her on top and she obliged..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

MumbaiBoi0011
03-27-19, 21:13
Can you give me her details.

[Deleted by Admin]

Age- 23.

Face- Typical Marathi.

Skin- Wheatish.

Ass- proportionate.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

BoobsManiac
03-28-19, 01:53
Hello fellas,

I will be visiting Mumbai next week and looking forward to meet good indi or HW but do not want to spend big money.

Like as BoobsManiac says. There are plenty of low cost good birds out there. And I also do not want to elevate the price of cheap indie.

I am sure such profile do exists with some fellow indeed.

Can someone inbox me the digits with reference.It's not just BoobsManiac say man. It's a reality. You go to every city whether big or small, girls start this with a nominal token amount. Nobody will open there big mouth like Fiza or Elisha and ask 20 k LOL with help of there BF Big Be to loot general monger. It's some pimp seniors here in Mumbai who raise prices of girls.

ExpMonger
03-28-19, 03:44
As a rule I never go to SPs, pimps, middlemen. The reason I think most SP girls don't provide good service is that many times they are being forced to do this. Secondly, a percentage of the money goes to the SP and the girl herself doesn't get the whole amount. So they are in a hurry to finish the deed and move in to the next customer.

My experience with Indies has always been good. You just have to make sure the expectations are set correctly right from the beginning to avoid any disappointments.

PM me and I will share some indie contacts with you. But avoid SP's and especially Sakinaka SP's.

I assume SP means pimps or the middlemen because that's what I've written this review with in mind.

Posted once here and PM'ed a few seniors regarding contacts but didn't get a response (which makes sense as I haven't contributed to the forums in any way except for whining).

So I gathered up some courage and started looking for contacts on Locanto.

Found two contacts of SP (on the ads they had listed Lokhandwala and Andheri West among other addresses but when I called them they asked me to come down to Sakinaka. Had read bad stuff about Sakinaka here so refused and asked if they had service is in Lokhandwala area. They didn't so I hung up.

After a few hours of desperation and excitement (and after my standards had fallen a bit, I called up another number and they again asked me to come down to Sakinaka or book a hotel and they'd send a girl their. I chose to go to Sakinaka..

Guma00
03-28-19, 07:16
Hey,

Newbie here.

Is there anyway I can contact her? Please share details (if that's not against the rule here).RTFF. You need to have PM.

Kunal14
03-28-19, 10:09
Dear brother,

Review about MILF Aarti.

RohanBhr
03-28-19, 10:37
Sp gives this pics any buddy try this SP are this pics are genuine.

DelhiMonk
03-28-19, 10:49
Hello to everyone in this Forum,

I am on a short visit in Mumbai and was hoping that Members of this Forum (specially Seniors) will give me some advice and help in getting some nice experience before going back to Delhi. I had tried few Spa and Massage Parlour but got no luck in getting a decent service. It will really make my tip a worth if anyone could guide myself with Contacts of Birds or a MP / Spa which have an amazing service to give.

Please its my humble request, at this desperate time. I really need some good food here in Mumbai.

Pm me if there are any details and I will surely return the favour if anyone of my fellow members come to Delhi.

With cry for help.

Delhi Monk.

EditFun01
03-28-19, 11:10
As a rule I never go to SPs, pimps, middlemen. The reason I think most SP girls don't provide good service is that many times they are being forced to do this. Secondly, a percentage of the money goes to the SP and the girl herself doesn't get the whole amount. So they are in a hurry to finish the deed and move in to the next customer.

My experience with Indies has always been good. You just have to make sure the expectations are set correctly right from the beginning to avoid any disappointments.

PM me and I will share some indie contacts with you. But avoid SP's and especially Sakinaka SP's.Well if you have trusted SP, there are benefits.

- Never gets cheated, you get girl same or near same as pic and you pay post seeing the girl. Has option to refuse.

- Girl always provide good service otherwise you give feedback to SP and it impacts their business. Always works for me.

- No stress of being clicked / robbed / blackmail.

I agree you always pay double to SP compared to direct indie but then you are paying for the service.

Never go to SP without reference or unknown SP. Never transfer money ahead. Never book room and then have SP share pic or confirm girl.

BangBanggo
03-28-19, 11:25
This one is around 22-23 year old Marwadi SYT.

Body -- Slim. Good to look at when naked as it is in cute shape.

Boobs -- A+ (Allowed sucking until I desire).

Tits -- Pointy.

BBBBJ. No.

CBJ -- Average.

GFE. Good. Downside is very light kissing on lips, Hurried into CBJ, No BBBJ but otherwise it was good. Hugging, enjoying my body, kissing all over, nice smell, nice op-operation.

FJ. Started with cow girl, finished in missionary position. Pussy was little tight.

Overall. Good for one time.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K.

HotMale1984
03-28-19, 15:04
Does iMessage app work well in Mumbai to get good contacts. Suggested by few friends.

HiThereAloha
03-28-19, 15:57
So I went there yesterday. Got some Indian chick. She was all behaving shy etc. And then she asked for 5 k for B2B. I told her to FO. And said I'll leave now. Then finally she removed her bottom. And lifted her top.

Bad decision on my part. Blackish between pussy and ass. Sure signs of fungal infection.

I told her to lie down and shook myself.

2 k counter.

2 k girl.

WIR: yes. But not with her.

CoolMots
03-28-19, 16:53
Great to hear such good experiences. Very rare bro. You are lucky. Make us lucky also. Visiting Mumbai next week please share final contact. In return. Pune contacts I have in case you are coming to Pune.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.

The best part about her is her attitude the way she greets you and makes you comfortable. As soon as she entered room she was having a big smile. After some drinks and chit chat we started DFK for about 15 minutes. Had an amazing BJ. Boob sucking and licking went on for another few minutes. Started to F at at k her in mis then ended in doggy. After taking a shower she started with some erotic massage and made arouse again this time I wanted her on top and she obliged.

Radhe Simron
03-28-19, 17:28
Hey bro, tried sending you pm but its houseful. Seems you are flooded with request. Can you please share her contact on pm. Banging a Japanese will be a different feeling all together.

Thanks in advance.

Yes she is heavier rather than healthy but good curves everywhere without fat. But her service makes you forget everything. So started with deep kissing and she became more wild. Massaged my Johny above the Jeans and without much delay she lowered my pants and started giving me deep BBBJ. Super duper nice, deep BJ with full of saliva everywhere on her. I like the site and feel which I have seen only in porn movies or may be outside India. I was lucky to got this kind of service. In India though you pay big or small amount these girls don't know the definition of BBBJ and do it for name sake. I always like slippery deep BBBJ long enough like 20/30 minutes. Anyways back to real action...

Jas2469
03-28-19, 20:45
She may be providing a very good service, but she is definitely not a japanese as claimed or advertised by her. AFAIK japaese girls are very kinky for sure but they have a niche clientele. As far as you had a good time nothing matters.

Enjoy!

She gave me BJ is different position. Even I face fucked her with lots of gagging and deep enough to make tears in her eyes. I was on the point of no return because of this. So I stopped for a minute to recompose myself. Then very erotically she again started blowing me and with her hands she opened the Condom packet and slipped that on my Johny with her mouth without even realizing me. She forced me towards her and I fucked her in the missi position.

Afterwards she gave me good erotic massage which was really good and relaxing. Then we smoked had chit chats about Japanese food, areas, and other things which I know in my last visit to Japan. This was just confirm that she is really from Japan or not. We even talked about the anime which almost all Japanese like then we watched together some anime stuff on her laptop which made us horny again. She wanted me to fuck her again but I was in a mood of nice BBBJ. So she started the same magic once again but this time she insisted me to come on her boobs to which I obliged and spread a decent shot in my second round.

Please note that this is my personal view and opinion. I don't compel other fellow mongers or readers or critics to make their judgment based on this. You can try your own and make the judgement. I wrote what I feel and what I like.

Ratings:

Looks - 8/10.

Figure - 7/10 I am not BBW person.

Service - 10/10.

BJ- 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Damages - 6 K.

Jas2469
03-28-19, 20:47
Bro,

She is super slim for people who like those type, but SYT are for sure a rarity in Mumbai. Glad you had a good time.

Enjoy!

This one is around 22-23.

Hriteshk85
03-28-19, 21:18
Hello all,

I am from Pune and visiting Mumbai for some reason in next week.

So please share some good contacts of independent girls or SP's with own place.

I am staying near Byculla and having very short time due to busy schedule, so if anyone can share the contact nearby areas will really appreciate.

I can definitely help you in Pune with good contacts.

Please tell me if NL is good option or not and if yes please give me some references or SP contacts from that area.

Thanks in advance.

Hritesh.

Joshua Dsouza
03-28-19, 22:41
This one is around 22-23 year old Marwadi SYT..Looks like you are into marwadi girls but awesome FR like always.

Joshua Dsouza
03-28-19, 22:43
Sp gives this pics any buddy try this SP are this pics are genuine.The blue dress girl pic was shared on a different mongering website but not sure if pics real looks like your SP is based in Navi Mumbai if I'm not mistaken.

Seckeme
03-29-19, 06:26
Would you it be possible for you to pm me with this lead. Thanks in advance.

This one is around 22-23 year old Marwadi SYT...

RoamingMumbai
03-29-19, 06:45
Surprising. Check your PM, sending you a couple of names.

So I went there yesterday. Got some Indian chick. She was all behaving shy etc. And then she asked for 5 k for B2B. I told her to FO. And said I'll leave now. Then finally she removed her bottom. And lifted her top.

Bad decision on my part. Blackish between pussy and ass. Sure signs of fungal infection.

I told her to lie down and shook myself.

2 k counter.

2 k girl.

WIR: yes. But not with her.

RoamingMumbai
03-29-19, 06:52
Looks pretty. Nice FR.

Cheers.

Body -- Teenage, slim. Good to look at when naked as it is in cute shape.

Boobs -- A+ (Allowed sucking untill I desire).

Tits -- Pointy.

BBBBJ. No.

CBJ -- Average.

GFE. Good. Downside is very light kissing on lips, Hurried into CBJ, No BBBJ but otherwise it was good. Hugging, enjoying my body, kissing all over, nice smell, nice op-operation..

Meatlove
03-29-19, 09:36
Does anyone have reviews about this bird please. She goes by name Rashmi.

Meatlove
03-29-19, 13:14
Hey folks,

Any reviews on the pic attached please. Trying to book her but thought worth having second opinion. She goes name by Rashmi and her digits end with - 611.

HiThereAloha
03-29-19, 14:42
So this was always there. As in it's at least 6 months old.

But beware. The girls have all cartelised like Country In Monkey West and Versova. So it's like a fucking rate card that they won't go below.

Let's break this.

I've already done that. With the Budget Thai girl. And the A babe. 2 k. No more.

All of us had to Reverse Cartelise.

Stop taking extras. In any case traffic is low here. Pull the plug and hold prices.

Jollupaiya
03-29-19, 18:31
Coming to Mumbai for this weekend for a trip. Requesting fellow mongers to help.

Read a review about Nidhi and certainly interested in her. Please PM me if you have her coordinates.

BoobsManiac
03-30-19, 02:17
Dear brother,

Review about MILF Aarti.How much is she quoting? She is worth 4 k max. Anything going above is your decision.

ApacheGuy
03-30-19, 05:54
Sp gives this pics any buddy try this SP are this pics are genuine.Did you try any of them?

SexGuy2799
03-30-19, 06:08
Fellows need a review for indie 20 y old Taniya from Mira Road digits ending 7001. She's quoting 5 k per pop if I go all the way to Mira road and 10 k for 2 pops. Hotel in Mira Road extra. If I call her elsewhere, she's taking 7 k per pop. Are Mira Road hotels safe? Any reviews on them. She said some Wood* Inn Hotel.

Firstly any reviews on her? How is she? Hows the service? Also is it worth it? Claims she's non professional college going (just my type).

Advice please.

Thanks.

Vik.

Kamashutra
03-30-19, 08:02
I had her long back through another indie in Mira Road, I paid 5 k then. Later she was was ready for 3 k. She had loose pussy and dead fish in bed.

Fellows need a review for indie 20 y old Taniya from Mira Road digits ending 7001. She's quoting 5 k per pop if I go all the way to Mira road and 10 k for 2 pops. Hotel in Mira Road extra. If I call her elsewhere, she's taking 7 k per pop. Are Mira Road hotels safe? Any reviews on them. She said some Wood* Inn Hotel.

Firstly any reviews on her? How is she? Hows the service? Also is it worth it? Claims she's non professional college going (just my type).

Advice please.

Thanks.

Vik.

Kong121
03-30-19, 09:27
She may be providing a very good service, but she is definitely not a japanese as claimed or advertised by her. AFAIK japaese girls are very kinky for sure but they have a niche clientele. As far as you had a good time nothing matters.

Enjoy!How do you know that?

Just curious.

Kunal14
03-30-19, 10:05
How much is she quoting? She is worth 4 k max. Anything going above is your decision.Till nt quotes anything, 4 k for 2 pops?

JumboDickhead
03-30-19, 10:14
Looks like typical Locanto pictures to me but I could be wrong.

Sp gives this pics any buddy try this SP are this pics are genuine.

JRandal
03-30-19, 10:26
Hello there,

Thanks Buddy.

Your Inbox is full.

Regards.

John.

JumboDickhead
03-30-19, 10:44
Hey guys,

Anybody has experience of picking up street girls in Thane? Assembly (LOL) area? How was the overall experience? LE activities etc. Please educate me. Want to try.

TIA.

HiThereAloha
03-30-19, 10:56
So this was always there. As in it's at least 6 months old.

But beware. The girls have all cartelised like Country In Monkey West and Versova. So it's like a fucking rate card that they won't go below.

Let's break this.

I've already done that. With the Budget Thai girl. And the A babe. 2 k. No more.

All of us had to Reverse Cartelise.

Stop taking extras. In any case traffic is low here. Pull the plug and hold prices.So I went there today again. Thanks Roaming Bro.

Therapist A. Pretty girl. I asked her to put oil on my bum and she did a very nice massage with ball touch etc. Then on the flip she says how much will you pay? I said 2 k for B2B. She said no way. So I said I'll leave. Then she held my hand and made me sit down again. Told me she does B2B for 10 k. I laughed out loud. And said I won't pay more.

Finally and reluctantly she took off her top and almost didn't take off anything else.

I managed full Cee access and full on action for 2.0 k. She kept trying to push it up to 3 and 4 k. I didn't agree.

So now: I've had 4 girls at 2.0 k each. You really have to hold your guns and negotiate.

JitenS
03-30-19, 12:06

Yes she is heavier rather than healthy but good curves everywhere without fat. But her service makes you forget everything. So started with deep kissing and she became more wild. Massaged my Johny above the Jeans and without much delay she lowered my pants and started giving me deep BBBJ. Super duper nice, deep BJ with full of saliva everywhere on her. I like the site and feel which I have seen only in porn movies or may be outside India. I was lucky to got this kind of service. In India though you pay big or small amount these girls don't know the definition of BBBJ and do it for name sake. I always like slippery deep BBBJ long enough like 20/30 minutes. Anyways back to real action.Hi bro,

Can you please share Andrea contact? I can trade some Pune / Mumbai / Hyderabad / Delhi contacts in return.

JitenS
03-30-19, 12:50
Tried the girl in my previous post after getting positive reviews from members.

She is almost 85-90% same as the pic, in fact beautiful and cute.

She had good boobs and seemed pleased with boobs sucking, as such no nakhara at all.

She has long hairs and was that adds to her beauty. Waist and tummy is in shape and nipples are erect and nice.

She has tight kitty and I had difficulty in going through, may be she isn't having too many meetings it seems.

Overall good experience.

Damage- 3 k + hotel expenses.

Cheers!Lovely FR. Can you please PM contact bro?

LukngForFun
03-30-19, 13:01
Hi to all Mumbai mongers.

Myself from Delhi and will be in Mumbai in 2nd week of April and looking for some good indies with or without place.

But in controll budget in the 7-12 k bracket from few hours to night.

It will be of grt help from all of you.

SandyAgr
03-30-19, 18:16
Sayra khan from Juhu I found this inde on locantion.

Need a review for indie Sayra from Juhu digits ending 757. She's quoting 5 k per pop and night 12 k for 2 pops. In Andheri. Any reviews on them. She said she is inde.

Any reviews on her? How is she? Hows the service.

Reviewed please from senior members.

Thanks.

Sa.

WhatDHell
03-30-19, 18:36
Guys, following hints from the forum and suggestions from a few friends here I had narrowed down to a couple of MPs in Darkness west that I used to visit regularly.

However lately some have closed and others have become difficult with extras. Is something going on?

Coolguy Masti
03-31-19, 01:15
Many thanks to FantasizeMe for sharing her digits.

Sent her WA message and she immediately reverted. She quoted 35 K and I said you must be joking! We agreed on 6 K for ST though she wanted 7 K. I asked for her pics and she sent me a small video of her. Decided the day & time and she sent me her coordinates. She stays in famous 3 star heavenly hotel in darkness of east. Its an added plus that room is included in the offer.

I reached the place at appointed time and that's when I had a bit of glitch. She had sent few pics as directions to her room which was not from hotel main lobby for obvious reasons. I couldn't find way to her last picture which was directions to staircase. Apparently, you have to go inside the attached restaurant and cross over to other side to find stairs. I wasted 10 minutes finding it as I kept looking for stairs around the restaurant.

She opens the door with a smile & dressed up in a lingerie. Her room is all decked up too with dim lights and music in background. She has make up on her face (which reminded me of WG from fish bowl of Thailand) and smells nice.

Started with kissing and she is quite good in DFK. She does not actually have a slim body but neither is she heavy. Started sucking on boobs and she went down on me for BBBJ. She is quite good in BBBJ with deep throat & gagging. She kissed & licked me all over which was amazing experience.

Started with doggy position and then moved to mish with kissing & sucking. Tried WOT as well but that turned out to be not so good. I tried fingering & DATY but for some strange reason she kept laughing so could not proceed. Moved back to doggy and finished in 15 minutes. She seemed to be having roaring business as another monger was already waiting down before I finished and said that she has 2 more lined up for the evening. She is likely to go back next week and may return a month later.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10 (Relatively average sized and I prefer big ones).

Skin: 8/10.

Body: 7/10.

DFK: 9/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

WIR: May be.

P.S: She doesn't seem to be Japanese though. I asked her specifically if she is from Japan and she laughingly replied she is from Mars! Her digits indicate a number from Israel.

BoobsManiac
03-31-19, 02:10
Till nt quotes anything, 4 k for 2 pops?Yes 4 k for 2 pops is her correct value.

BoobsManiac
03-31-19, 02:19

Advice please.

Thanks.

Vik.One single word is avoid. She is not worth what she quotes. Dusky, time watcher, bit dramatic, gets offended easily at small things.

Secondly as she claims she is non professional, bro that's a myth. They do meet people. Even today if you ask Abby she will repeat the same but she is heavily used.

Thirdly she has a steady BF, who fucks her every weekend and they plan to get married. She spends nights at her BF place. She is getting ready money from her BF as well as her BF has exploited her so much that her pussy not worth 5 k.

I am attaching her pic here, rest your choice. These girls were worth 3 k, but thanks to Big Be BS, now demand 10 k plus hotel, LOL.

Vikram14
03-31-19, 06:12
It's not just BoobsManiac say man. It's a reality. You go to every city whether big or small, girls start this with a nominal token amount. Nobody will open there big mouth like Fiza or Elisha and ask 20 k LOL with help of there BF Big Be to loot general monger. It's some pimp seniors here in Mumbai who raise prices of girls.You really got good collection would you mind share your's good one.

Joshua Dsouza
03-31-19, 07:22
Many thanks to FantasizeMe for sharing her digits.

Sent her WA message and she immediately reverted. She quoted 35 K and I said you must be joking! We agreed on 6 K for ST though she wanted 7 K. I asked for her pics and she sent me a small video of her. Decided the day & time and she sent me her coordinates. She stays in famous 3 star heavenly hotel in darkness of east. Its an added plus that room is included in the offer.

I reached the place at appointed time and that's when I had a bit of glitch. She had sent few pics as directions to her room which was not from hotel main lobby for obvious reasons. I couldn't find way to her last picture which was directions to staircase. Apparently, you have to go inside the attached restaurant and cross over to other side to find stairs. I wasted 10 minutes finding it as I kept looking for stairs around the restaurant.

She opens the door with a smile & dressed up in a lingerie. Her room is all decked up too with dim lights and music in background. She has make up on her face (which reminded me of WG from fish bowl of Thailand) and smells nice..Bro,

They are all from Philippines if you look closely then you'll know that Jannah and Michelle and their group including her stay at the same hotel.

GoodToSee
03-31-19, 10:08

Gentlemen,

Thank You

On The Wings
03-31-19, 10:08
Reporting from Kashimira Road.

Following the ban of Dance bars by the then Congress Govt in 2007 and the infamous stunt by Vasant Dhoble swinging hockey stick and beating the Customers in a bar in Goregaon. It was widely speculated & believed that Dance bars will soon be wiped out and many of the bars in the stretch from Dahisar Cheknaka to Kashi mira Rd had to either pull down their shutters OR had to move away to Ghodbunder Thane stretch.

Dance Bars Springs, Red Horse, Saturday Night, Mela all got clsoed and the remaining bars were limping, struggling and were running the show under the guise of Live Orchestra. That was one stupid show.

The towering Apartments posed a major challenge to these dance bars.

Now, following the Supreme Courts verdict lifting the ban on DBs. Mymy. Friends and lovers of DB just stop at Dahisar Cheknanak and have a look. Vow. It's just vow.

Right at the Cheknaka point. Starting with Meena bar. Aah you witness a beeline of DBs one after another. Redhorse (the lane opp. To Puma & Sketchers Outlet), Bossy, Niteciti, Blue Night, Mela, Lovely, Milli, Millenium and on the right side of the road. Saddleup, Boss, Sai Krishna. And still fewmore. To everyone's surprise the numbers of bars have increased with new outlook. What a stunning sight to see with those flashing Neon lighting. Class.

Beer now costs Rs. 550,550. Depends on the bar. Gals in all glories and ages occupy the bar from 4 pm to 10 pm. You can dance with the gal. Throw cash (it is Rs. 20- rupee now. Earlier Rs. 10/ I was informed that bringing DB gals are yet to be streamlined and once that's cleared you can find all stunners, beauties from Agra, Delhi and as usual NE gals. Great.

The show is just gearing up. And may take few more months to settle down.

On The Wings
03-31-19, 11:16
Now the search ends at Kashimira Road.

The only hurdle could be distance and the traffic. And while we are well exposed to the madness of Eastern / Western Expressway traffic. Having a bomb (to bang. Nothing should stop us.

Just enter Dahisar Cheknaka and travel the entire stretch till the Flyover. Surprisingly enough on either side of the road you find lot many hotels including oyo's one after another especially adjacent to every Dance Bars (voww.). All are GFly. AC rooms well kept Clean and charging Rs. 1500 - 1800. You can negotiate for short stay and have discounts. ID to be produced. Yours as well as your partner.

With Oyo's they just ask for your ID and let you in. But, here comes the problem. The moment you check-in there comes a confirmation message from the "server of oyo" welcoming you & choosing Oyo. They message details of Your stay Date & Time. Bingo. All goes into the records. If you don't care for this. Just lay back and enjoy.

Equally enough there are other options and other hotels. But, ID must everywhere.

There is one nice hotel near Sivaji Statue. Very calm and quiet. Away from the noisy main road and isolated. For Rs. 1,800/- you were presented a massive big room with a big Couch and a long attached bathroom. If you are romantic, funny with erotic ideas. Hmm that could be one long wild night. Because of Holi I could not connect with the gals I know. So decided to stay in a smaller room for Rs. 1,500.

There is one Lovely Hotel getting renovated at Mira Byander road. Just wait for few months. Cosy Wild Romantic & stylish. For Rs. 1,700/ Bye then.

On The Wings
03-31-19, 11:58
Stay near State Bus Stand. Panvel Palace a GFly hotel and whenever I went out for food / drinks and returned. I could witness "Lovely Pairs" checking in or checking out. Hmm. Lucky guys.

Now, on the Old Pune Road. Headed for DB Kapal. What a shock. Got closed. It was operating when I visited in the month of November. Don't know the reason why they are closed now. Hope, will be back in action shortly.

Travelled another 2 kms crossing ONGC. Next proceeded to Knight Riders. The scene was so vibrant with full action. Lovely gals teens in all erotic outfitting. Dancing near the Tables, gals sitting with the customers and all mischievous games going on. Throwing currency dancing with the gals and all fun all around the bar.

Black coatwallah hinted me of taking gals upstairs. Voww. Well well. Beer costs you Rs. 1,000/- Soft drinks Rs. 750/ Tips as usual. So think before you jump.

Next stop at the opposite bar. Times. Similar bunch of gals of all tastes & style. Saw one stunner. So wheatish and aaah. The spongy rabbits. OMG. To make her dance near my table spent 1 K. Let it be. Beer costs you Rs. 980/- Again you can workout taking gals upstairs.

Other bars near by. Icon Bar, Tulsi, Sairam and Golden Nights. All in full action. Seems Panvel bars are back to action. Great.

Energized
03-31-19, 14:50
Hi all,

Can you help me with contact details of a girl in Kalamboli (near panvel) for shot / night.

Dprockzzzz
03-31-19, 15:58
Bro,

They are all from Philippines if you look closely then you'll know that Jannah and Michelle and their group including her stay at the same hotel.Please share her contact, my PM is active.

Dprockzzzz
03-31-19, 16:18
Hi to all Mumbai mongers,

I'm from Gujarat and just shifted to Mumbai and looking for some good indies with or without place.

But in control budget in the 7-12 k bracket from few hours to night.

It will be of great help from all of you.

Jamesam444
03-31-19, 18:54
One single word is avoid. She is not worth what she quotes. Dusky, time watcher, bit dramatic, gets offended easily at small things.

Secondly as she claims she is non professional, bro that's a myth. They do meet people. Even today if you ask Abby she will repeat the same but she is heavily used.

Thirdly she has a steady BF, who fucks her every weekend and they plan to get married. She spends nights at her BF place. She is getting ready money from her BF as well as her BF has exploited her so much that her pussy not worth 5 k.

I am attaching her pic here, rest your choice. These girls were worth 3 k, but thanks to Big Be BS, now demand 10 k plus hotel, LOL.Thank you for setting out the reality. Was negotiating with her when I was in Mumbai 8-9 months ago but her attitude put me off.

Your reports and straightforward answers are of great help and brilliant. If you ever happen to visit UAE, feel free to reach out.

RoamingMumbai
04-01-19, 08:07
Thanks for detailed FRs.

Last week there was raid at a Tardeo Bar. Customers were arrested and the court told them, the next day, to donate fine money of 3 K to charity. So be careful till the LS elections, especially within the Mumbai city limits.

Stay near State Bus Stand. Panvel Palace a GFly hotel and whenever I went out for food / drinks and returned. I could witness "Lovely Pairs" checking in or checking out. Hmm. Lucky guys.

Now, on the Old Pune Road. Headed for DB Kapal. What a shock. Got closed. It was operating when I visited in the month of November. Don't know the reason why they are closed now. Hope, will be back in action shortly.

Travelled another 2 kms crossing ONGC. Next proceeded to Knight Riders. The scene was so vibrant with full action. Lovely gals teens in all erotic outfitting. Dancing near the Tables, gals sitting with the customers and all mischievous games going on. Throwing currency dancing with the gals and all fun all around the bar.

Black coatwallah hinted me of taking gals upstairs. Voww. Well well. Beer costs you Rs. 1,000/- Soft drinks Rs. 750/ Tips as usual. So think before you jump.

Next stop at the opposite bar. Times. Similar bunch of gals of all tastes & style. Saw one stunner. So wheatish and aaah. The spongy rabbits. OMG. To make her dance near my table spent 1 K. Let it be. Beer costs you Rs. 980/- Again you can workout taking gals upstairs.

Other bars near by. Icon Bar, Tulsi, Sairam and Golden Nights. All in full action. Seems Panvel bars are back to action. Great.

RoamingMumbai
04-01-19, 08:09
Not too many have shut down. May be a couple due to no availability of business or location shift.

Though as the LS elections are approaching, the section will heat up. So be careful sure.

Guys, following hints from the forum and suggestions from a few friends here I had narrowed down to a couple of MPs in Darkness west that I used to visit regularly.

However lately some have closed and others have become difficult with extras. Is something going on?

GoldenRule
04-01-19, 09:08

Boobs 7.5/10.

WIR maybe once more.Can you guide on where this is? Can't PM you.

JimBean
04-01-19, 09:34
Just reactivated my subscription, so thought I should write a cumulative report on my spa visits in the past few months. I have been very busy with work and in & out of the country last 1 year, so haven't managed to discover new places in Mumbai as such (tasted some very good foreign pussy tho, but that's for another time). So, will only cover Country, Country refresh and Chinese currency. My 3 go to spas in Mumbai.

1. Country. B.

Very popular around here and most of the seniors probably have tasted all the girls. I like the ambience and general friendliness of the staff here, been going here for the last 2 years and currently hold a membership. Services are expensive tho and that's a bummer. Reviews of the girls, in order of my preference (only current girls):

Miss the. Big ass, big boobs. Okay, she is my fav here right now (probably because I only started going for her in the past few months). She is pretty and she knows it. Has huge ass and tits (but fake). She might have that little bit of attitude but I like her because unlike the other girls she's very straightforward. Says things as it is and very, very sensual service. DFK allowed, not sure about BBBJ I haven't asked her. When she's around, I end up giving her service more than she gives me. Good English, holds good convos. I think she is in TH right now. Top of my list because of the overall package. Looks + decent service. Lowest 7 K for FS. 9/10.

Miss K. K has been around for quite some time now and is a veteran in Country Spa. Most of you who have visited Country in the last 2-3 years, have probably seen her at least once. She is not that pretty like Miss the, but services are definitely better. She submits to you completely and knows the moves. There have been times when I literally went there to only have sex with her multiple times in 1. 5 hour sessions, with absolutely 0 massage. She always seems to be in the mood and gives you what you want. DFK, BBBJ, everything allowed. Best English among the Thai girls here. Lowest 6 K for FS. 8/10.

Miss J. Romeo's muse. Pretty girl, tries to give good service but not as good as the above 2. She also tries to hold good convo but her English is a little lacking. This lack of English also annoys me sometimes during service, as I like to chit chat a bit while having sex and I have to keep repeating stuff for her to understand. In terms of looks she is in be / w Miss the and Miss K. DFK, BBBJ everything allowed. Lowest 6 k for FS. 7/10.

Miss L. New recruit. Joined country 2-3 months ago and has a decently pretty face. Weight is on the healthier side, but she is not fat. I like her size. Most talkative among the girls here I think, but its not annoying. Service is not out of the world like K or the, but she does okay, reciprocates well. Although new to country, she's been in India for 3 years now, so she holds good convo during massage. You will like her if you like a little bit of talking. DFK, BBBJ everything allowed. Lowest 7 k for FS. 7/10.

Miss V. Non Thai. Only NE here I think. I used to visit her during the earlier times, when I was new to Country. She has also been in the spa for 2-3 years now. Prettyish girl and she did give me very good service when I visited her for the first 2 times. Third time though, she tried selling me Amway like pyramid kinda stuff and that put me off totally. I visit these places to relieve myself, not do business LOL. Her service during this visit was also very meh. So I kind of stopped going to her after this episode. This was almost 1. 5 years ago though, so I don't know about her much now. She might have gotten better and hopefully doesn't try to sell stuff to customers now. Kissing allowed but no DFK as far as I remember. No BBBJ either. Lowest 6 k for FS.

I usually keep in touch with all of these girls on WA (except Miss J). They are okay about sharing their numbers and chatting every now and then. Also keeps me updated on their visits to TH. Would like to get one of them home some day, but haven't put much thought to it yet.

I would also like to know about Miss S (political party head) as I haven't been able to try her out yet. My dear friends, how is her service and looks? I have heard good things about her.

2. Country Refresh. Near Country.

This one was suggested by one of the seniors as a cheaper alternative to Country with FS and Thais. Visited only twice and unfortunately could try only one girl here Thai Miss S (what is sun? The ambience and counter prices are similar to country, but service prices much lower. The girl Miss S is heavy, I should say fat. Looks okay on make up and wears braces. Her massage was top top notch, better than anyone at Country. Service was meh tho. Makes a weird face while having sex that put me off. I like my girls to have a pretty face if they do not provide top notch service, Miss S was lacking in both. Lowest 4-4. 5 K for FS. 6/10.

Would like to know about the other girls here? Are there prettier girls than Miss S here? Do all of them give FS? Are there NEs here? DO they give FS? Help me out, dear friends.

3. Chinese Currency. Darkness West.

Again, one of the popular spas in Darkness that most of you know. Has Thais, NE and NI girls. Decently priced if you are a member. I have been a member for 1. 5 years purely because Chinese currency membership doesn't have an expiry. You can go whenever you want, after any number of months. Also, I got a very sweet deal last time, where VIP rooms are costing me 1200-1300 for a session here. Has Thai beds also, but I absolutely hate them. You can hear outside sounds and I'm sure everyone outside hears the inside moans and sounds as well. I have tried, NE, NI and Thai girls here, here are some reviews NOT in order of preference:

Old visits:

Miss be. Thai - Not that pretty a face, but service is top notch. I would say on par with Miss K from country. But do try to get her in a VIP room though. SHe is much more comfortable and "expressive" in a VIP room than one of the weird Thai bed rooms. Talks quite a bit and is funny. I like the bubbliness character. Every time I have met her in one of the VIP rooms, I have had a hot shower session with her which turned out to be better than the main service LOL. BBBJ, B2B, all nudes for 3 k cheapest. 8/10. Age around 28-30.

Miss P. Thai - Probably the prettiest among the Thai girls here? I don't know. I tried her initially when I started going to this spa. As said, she has a pretty face and good BJ skills but that's about it. Not much passion while giving service and seems to be distracted by time, etc. Around 3.5 k for BBBJ and B2B. 6.5/10. Age around 28-30.

Tried one NI and one NE here in one of my earlier visits (more than a year ago). Both were huge disappointments, very mechanical and generic service. I have not mentioned some of the other Thai girls I tried here because they no longer work here or at least I have not heard their names being mentioned anytime recently. I should also mention that I have taken out 2 girls from this spa (one NI, one Thai) for "fun" nights with me after getting their numbers and meeting outside. Never really stayed in touch for long tho, only had 2-3 good FS sessions at my home. All free after a good night's outing I cannot give out their names, so please do not ask me. They say they can get in trouble if management finds out. Please ask their numbers for yourself, have good convo and try to meet them outside if they agree. From my experience, it doesn't really take much if you know how to talk to them. They are more than eager sometimes.

New visit:

I recently renewed my membership here because they kept calling me and kept giving me discounts to renew my membership. Fell for it and decided to visit a month ago. There are a lot of new staff including new Thai girls. Miss be and Miss P from above are still here cause reception mentioned their names when I asked for girl availability. I decided to go with a new one tho, thai Miss S.

Miss S. Thai - she's new to Chinese currency, prob 2-3 months only. Not a pretty face, but still decent. Probably on the older side, around 35 but you can never make an Asian woman's age. Massage was real good and high pressure. She's strong. I asked her for service and rates midway through the massage and like earlier times in this spa, I negotiated for a BBBJ and B2B for 3 k. She was very cooperative throughout the service and I could feel her getting horny and wet as we played around with each other for a bit. She started the BBBJ, and as she kept going deep I could only think of fucking her (country spa has spoilt me). To my knowledge, Chinese currency never had FS on the menu. I had tried multiple times before with Thais here but everyone said its not possible. Even the Thai girl I took home went with me because she didn't want to fuck inside the spa. But this time it felt different. Miss S felt very willing and her wet pussy was making me extremely horny. I knew she wanted the the and so I asked her: "Can we do boom boom? She smiled at first and then pointed to her wallet. I opened the wallet and there it was, a condom sachet. I was obv surprised, never knew Chinese curr had opened up like this, because this was my first visit after months. So we started a sensual session of fucking and it was amazing. Probably because I wasnt expecting an FS and had come with hopes of a good BJ only. Anyway one fucking session done and we still had around 10 min left. I was still hard and I asked her if she came the first time. She said she didn't and so we went for a quickie again, after picking another balloon from her wallet. Anyway, I totally enjoyed the surprise fuck and tipped her a 500 extra. Total damages for the FS were 4 k + 500 tip. 7.5/10 because of the price and good attitude of the girl.

Point to note that if Chinese currency girls are carrying see in their wallets, that means this spa also has FS now. This was news to me and this was definitely not the case earlier. Any friends here that have visited Chinese currency recently, can you confirm if other girls also give FS here, especially Miss P? How are the other Thai girls here? I saw a very hot NI therapist entering the spa when I was leaving. Would definitely like to try her out if services are good. How are the NI and NE girls here? Can someone please advice a few good NI / NEs from this spa? Pretty face and good service preferred.

Apart from these visits, I have visited a few spas here and there with good service and girls. But due to lack of time and heavy work commitments I have only managed to stick to my regulars in Mumbai. Also the fact that the staff in these spas know me well now, so no jhanjhat, good preferential treatment and good privacy.

I would also like to deviate from spas for a bit and try to get into some of the indie / SP scene in Mumbai. Could some of the seniors please help a brother out with some good indie / SP contacts? I generally prefer girls who have a place of their own or do outcall visits to residences. Do not like to get into the hotel booking malarkey because I have got a pretty chill residential place. Don't mind paying a premium for higher level, hotter escorts. Will help members here with A-Z spa details in Mumbai, NCR and Bangalore and try to help you out as best as I can. Thanks!

DesiDilruba
04-01-19, 13:23

The purpose of the Forum is that people write Reports, they are sharing their experiences in public. Then is up to you if you share or not numbers with other unknown people. Is not an obligation to share numbers.

Admin3 Welcome back after a long time.

Vikranjack08
04-01-19, 13:46
Good day guys,

I am new to the scene, relocated to Mumbai after spending a brief time overseas where I developed a taste for paid encounters.

If you guys could share contacts or general tips on how to find and approach women in Mumbai and India in general, it would be helpful.

Cheers!

HiThereAloha
04-01-19, 15:19
Bros, any action possible in Alibaug? Any leads? Any success stories?

SexSeeker69
04-01-19, 15:29
One single word is avoid. She is not worth what she quotes. Dusky, time watcher, bit dramatic, gets offended easily at small things.

I am attaching her pic here, rest your choice. These girls were worth 3 k, but thanks to Big Be BS, now demand 10 k plus hotel, LOL.Dear BM,

Thanks for the view & pic. I had her on my list, but no more.

Regards,

SS69.

ApacheGuy
04-01-19, 16:55
Reporting from Kashimira Road.

Following the ban of Dance bars by the then Congress Govt in 2007 and the infamous stunt by Vasant Dhoble swinging hockey stick and beating the Customers in a bar in Goregaon. It was widely speculated & believed that Dance bars will soon be wiped out and many of the bars in the stretch from Dahisar Cheknaka to Kashi mira Rd had to either pull down their shutters OR had to move away to Ghodbunder Thane stretch.

Dance Bars Springs, Red Horse, Saturday Night, Mela all got clsoed and the remaining bars were limping, struggling and were running the show under the guise of Live Orchestra. That was one stupid show.

The towering Apartments posed a major challenge to these dance bars.

Now, following the Supreme Courts verdict lifting the ban on DBs. Mymy. Friends and lovers of DB just stop at Dahisar Cheknanak and have a look. Vow. It's just vow.

Right at the Cheknaka point. Starting with Meena bar. Aah you witness a beeline of DBs one after another. Redhorse (the lane opp. To Puma & Sketchers Outlet), Bossy, Niteciti, Blue Night, Mela, Lovely, Milli, Millenium and on the right side of the road. Saddleup, Boss, Sai Krishna. And still fewmore. To everyone's surprise the numbers of bars have increased with new outlook. What a stunning sight to see with those flashing Neon lighting. Class.

Beer now costs Rs. 550,550. Depends on the bar. Gals in all glories and ages occupy the bar from 4 pm to 10 pm. You can dance with the gal. Throw cash (it is Rs. 20- rupee now. Earlier Rs. 10/ I was informed that bringing DB gals are yet to be streamlined and once that's cleared you can find all stunners, beauties from Agra, Delhi and as usual NE gals. Great.

The show is just gearing up. And may take few more months to settle down.But they have stopped pickup from these bars now which was good earlier.

NationKnows
04-01-19, 18:19
Hi guys,

My regular therapist has agreed to come out with one of her friend. Just wanted to check on 2 things:

Any good decent and inexpensive place for the rendezvous around the western suburbs (for 3 people)?

Whats the ideal damages I should be paying them. They aren't regularly into so they do have a stated sum but seems like they aren't sure about it either.

As I don't have PM, any generic pointer here would work. I have survived all these years without a PM.

Tia.

Pessoa
04-01-19, 18:50
Can you please assist me with a few contacts for Mumbai. Between 5 k to 10 k.Can you guys also assist me with a few contacts for Mumbai. I'm from Pune and will be in Mumbai for a few months always from everything. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Jaya2017
04-01-19, 20:11
Hello all!

Hope everyone had a good Diwali yesterday.

Ate the attached food, 38 DD Boobs, ready to be mauled and eaten with pleasure.

Lady is a classy one, wears classy dresses and talks classy, but when BM sucks the boobs harder, the classiness is gone and only bitchiness is revealed. Hahaha.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8.Can you please PM above contacts.

Vishal1980
04-02-19, 00:18
Please PM me Marathi housewife detail.

BoobsManiac
04-02-19, 02:15
Please share her contact, my PM is active.They all are post op Transgender females.

ForTheRealm
04-02-19, 07:52
Can you guys also assist me with a few contacts for Mumbai. I'm from Pune and will be in Mumbai for a few months always from everything. Any kind of help will be appreciated.It is logistically difficult, if not impossible for senior members to share contacts with regulars like us. Purely because without the PM facility, there's no way to communicate information like that. On top of that, even if you manage to get a paid subscription, people may be willing to exchange info, but perhaps not give it out freely. Stick to MPs for now, RTFF for info on them.

ScorpionMav
04-02-19, 08:22
Thanks for detailed FRs.

Last week there was raid at a Tardeo Bar. Customers were arrested and the court told them, the next day, to donate fine money of 3 K to charity. So be careful till the LS elections, especially within the Mumbai city limits.Yes, I made a visit to CH and there was unusually high LE Presence there. For a place like CH it scares you, still ventured in when the guy at one of the joints recognized me and pulled me into one of the buildings and closed the door. After the deed I got out luckily had a taxi waiting for me already but as soon as I walked out a cop came towards me. I acted cool and unfazed and got into the taxi and left. But sure LE presence is high these days at all such places and Dance bars too. As said by staff of such places the entire sections hot till elections. So be careful till the new govt. Is formed.

StudRomeo
04-02-19, 08:39
I am trying to be back in game once again after many years but most of the contacts have become redundant.

Went to my go to place. NL. 2 B1 f. Krishna place. He showed the lineup. Usual mix of young and old.

I am sucker for service and tend to avoid young chicks as my experience has shown the service is almost nil as compared to old women.

In came Kavita. I had first seen her way back in 2011. Was surprised that she was still there. Took her without any thought for old times' sake.

She must be in her early 40's but claim to be 35. Bull crap. You can make out from her face that she has seen her glory time but now way past it. I tried to recall our numerous meetings in past, but she could not recall anything (I am just one of the many nos she must have been with).

Anyways, action started and just let her take control. As expected, superb. NL never disappoints. Her body has become loose and face freckled, but mouth works much better than before.

BBBJ, Deep throat, Rimming, Swallow. She did it without much fuss. Had two session with her. Dint fuck but she gave two long BBBJ for approx. 40 min each with swallow in end. She was game for anal but dint try.

Total cost 7 K for her and 400 Tips.

NL never disappoints even after so many years.

Tried many indies from Locanto but could make out they were fraud. Finally got in touch with Myra DIA. The way she had given description was nice and fixed up with her.

Reached her place and found out that she was just an SP and had arranged a different girl. Pics attached.

The girl was hardly 20 but grossly inexperienced. She tried to give BBBJ but could hardly do it. Gave her a few pointer. The pussy was tight which felt good.

However, will not repeat again as there was hardly any service. Total cost 6 K.

Myra has many girls and might try few next time.

I have shared NL SP number many times in past and will share if anyone requires it. Myra no is available on locanto for all.

I would really appreciate if someone can share any indies contact so it can be explored.

FunLover2805
04-02-19, 10:17
Hey guys,

New to the board need help with some contacts in western suburbs near Dahisar Mira road. Please help.

JimmyCu
04-02-19, 16:03
Hi folks,

I have contacted some SP and received these profile pictures, can anyone please help me with the reviews about these girls.

Viiki
04-02-19, 16:23
Hi guys,

My regular therapist has agreed to come out with one of her friend. Just wanted to check on 2 things:

Any good decent and inexpensive place for the rendezvous around the western suburbs (for 3 people)?

Whats the ideal damages I should be paying them. They aren't regularly into so they do have a stated sum but seems like they aren't sure about it either.

As I don't have PM, any generic pointer here would work. I have survived all these years without a PM.

Tia.Try stayuncle.com.

BoobsManiac
04-02-19, 16:55
Thank you for setting out the reality. Was negotiating with her when I was in Mumbai 8-9 months ago but her attitude put me off.

Your reports and straightforward answers are of great help and brilliant. If you ever happen to visit UAE, feel free to reach out.Pics always do justice to a FR, gives us an idea whom we are paying how much!

Rambo647
04-02-19, 17:00
How much is she quoting? She is worth 4 k max. Anything going above is your decision.Please share Aarti's contact.

Dprockzzzz
04-02-19, 17:07
They all are post op Transgender females.Thanks bro! My mistake, I misunderstood.

Bro, please send me Marathi bhabhi's contact.

BoobsManiac
04-02-19, 17:13
Got the wonderful opportunity to spend an entire full day with an Air Hostess, Tina, in need of money.

As she has taken some loans, so doing this privately. Goes to multiple cities because of her job, Mumbai being one of them.

She is a Punjabi, from Chandigarh, a Real Punjabi beauty.

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Pinkish Fair.

Boobs- 34, perfect fair boobs, turns red when handled roughly, nipples are purely pink! After a long time pink nipples.

Pussy- clean, tight, again pink.

Ass- Turns red again on spanking.

X Factor- Pink skin.

Price- 10 k full day at my place from 11 am till 7 pm. Spent 10 k after a long time LOL!!

Special Remark- As a air hostess she takes care of you, she took care of me in bed and took me to heaven.

They don't say Punjabi Kudis are the best in bed just like that LOL!!

Enjoy good food folks!

BM.

BoobsManiac
04-02-19, 17:15
Please PM me Marathi housewife detail.Which Marathi Housewife? Aren't you tired of only asking and not contributing anything for the last 5 years? LOL!

Dalal123
04-02-19, 19:56
Is she with some SP or independent?

Body -- Slim. Good to look at when naked as it is in cute shape.

Boobs -- A+ (Allowed sucking until I desire).

Tits -- Pointy.

BBBBJ. No.

CBJ -- Average..

BoobsManiac
04-03-19, 02:23
Hi guys,

Tia.Many options in terms of hotels. Very many. If you are trying for a threesome encounter, damages would depend on the profile age, service, experience, looks etc.

From your sentence it seems they are not sure about stated sum, means they are thinking it's low. I would advice to stick with whatever is the stated sum. Of course there are plenty of options for negotiations.

Dmunda
04-03-19, 02:25
Brother,

It's awesome find.

It seems like you are born with golden spoon that s what we say right.

Do share any indie contact you can.

PM any contact to me friend.

Got the wonderful opportunity to spend an entire full day with an Air Hostess, Tina, in need of money.

As she has taken some loans, so doing this privately. Goes to multiple cities because of her job, Mumbai being one of them.

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Pinkish Fair.

Boobs- 34, perfect fair boobs, turns red when handled roughly, nipples are purely pink! After a long time pink nipples.

Pussy- clean, tight, again pink..

BoobsManiac
04-03-19, 02:26
I am trying to be back in game once again after many years but most of the contacts have become redundant.

Went to my go to place. NL. 2 B1 f. Krishna place. He showed the lineup. Usual mix of young and old.

I am sucker for service and tend to avoid young chicks as my experience has shown the service is almost nil as compared to old women.

In came Kavita. I had first seen her way back in 2011. Was surprised that she was still there. Took her without any thought for old times' sake.

She must be in her early 40's but claim to be 35. Bull crap. You can make out from her face that she has seen her glory time but now way past it. I tried to recall our numerous meetings in past, but she could not recall anything (I am just one of the many nos she must have been with).

Anyways, action started and just let her take control. As expected, superb. NL never disappoints. Her body has become loose and face freckled, but mouth works much better than before.

BBBJ, Deep throat, Rimming, Swallow. She did it without much fuss. Had two session with her. Dint fuck but she gave two long BBBJ for approx. 40 min each with swallow in end. She was game for anal but dint try..Myra will be post her service years, and just like her, her girls will be also money minded and time watchers.

HiThereAloha
04-03-19, 03:36
I've noticed in the space of like 4 FRs, Mercedes Spa has become packed. Yesterday I asked for an appointment and none was available till 4 hours later.

I git into the lift and a bald guy with shades stepped in too. I saw that he didn't press any button. Since I'the already pressed the floor. Got down and discovered that the both of us were heading to the same destination.

Entered and saw 5 mongers who had just finished their sessions.

While leaving saw another 2 walking in.

So I have come to the conclusion that I am to blame. I see an FR. Go to the place. Write an FR. And it's finished.

Some older Mongers will remember how chill Goa was until all the assholes discovered it.

And we are all to blame because we merely follow the ISG map instead of discovering new places on our own. No one wants to take a risk of not getting HJ, TL, FS etc.

For instance, has anyone been to see Spa in Juhu opp the church. Or to Lipps (sounds like) spa opp Ramee Juhu. Or Chill (synonym) Spa near Mhada in darkness. Or Water (synonym) Spa on JP Road in Versova. Or the new spa opp the police chowky JP Road Versova?

Mongers! Unite! Claim more land! Mercedes is over now. I've had several experiences where I've just lost money but gained confidence and experience.

Gauravusa1990
04-03-19, 03:48
Hi folks,

I have contacted some SP and received these profile pictures, can anyone please help me with the reviews about these girls.They seem fake. One is an actress pic he has put.

Jaya2017
04-03-19, 04:38
Yesterday I eat this item in Nerul area lodge and review is below.

Boob: 32.

Money: 3 k+Hotel 0.5 k.

Service: Manageable.

Worth for money: No.

Dennis Thomas
04-03-19, 04:58
Does the girl with black top & orange bottom look like the famous Ms. Ankita / Ms. Priya Singh (Reference by Rahul of Delhi) of Delhi forum.

Unfortunately I don't have her digits but met her long back at Ginger. She was good then. Not sure if she is available now. Delhi forum may have the answer.

Hi folks,

I have contacted some SP and received these profile pictures, can anyone please help me with the reviews about these girls.

Siripu
04-03-19, 05:13
Hi bro,

What is the damage and her contact inbox please.

Hello all!

Hope everyone had a good Diwali yesterday.

Ate the attached food, 38 DD Boobs, ready to be mauled and eaten with pleasure.

Lady is a classy one, wears classy dresses and talks classy, but when BM sucks the boobs harder, the classiness is gone and only bitchiness is revealed. Hahaha.

Age- 28+.

Skin- 8 fair and clean.

Looks- 8..

Kartikrai
04-03-19, 07:14
Good day guys,

I am new to the scene, relocated to Mumbai after spending a brief time overseas where I developed a taste for paid encounters.

If you guys could share contacts or general tips on how to find and approach women in Mumbai and India in general, it would be helpful.

Cheers!Bro,

Unlike the western countries, where everything is open, the scene here is a bit different. If you are in Delhi or Mumbai, there are lots of options.

You can go through the escort websites and nowadays women are available through Dating apps like AH, Tinder, SA, etc.

If you are into nightclubs and pubs, then you can find a companion there but it is extremely difficult to crack them unless you have good looks and heavy wallet.

Next if you are into spa, then you can find some chicks there who can give you good time, but there is risk of LE. I think Delhi is much better than Mumbai in terms of spa, the numbers etc.

Lastly you can take help from the SP also, if you can get hold of one and they can guide to women, but I doubt the service may not be guaranteed.

Cheers!

Rocky333
04-03-19, 08:36
Hi folks,

I have contacted some SP and received these profile pictures, can anyone please help me with the reviews about these girls.Do share the contact of the SP. The one in the bottom left looks familiar to a girl I had two years back.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 08:37

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Pinkish Fair.

Ass- Turns red again on spanking..Will be more than glad to spend this much on this beauty. Any leads on how to go about it? Will appreciate.

Jpdixx
04-03-19, 08:39
Hi folks,

I'm a regular at Country Bandra but want to try out Country LP. Has anyone got a specific reference / recommendation here?

Rocky333
04-03-19, 08:40

She must be in her early 40's but claim to be 35. Bull crap. You can make out from her face that she has seen her glory time but now way past it. I tried to recall our numerous meetings in past, but she could not recall anything (I am just one of the many nos she must have been with)..Who's she and where does she operate from? Can you send her details? I'm all up for CIM.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 08:46
It's not just BoobsManiac say man. It's a reality. You go to every city whether big or small, girls start this with a nominal token amount. Nobody will open there big mouth like Fiza or Elisha and ask 20 k LOL with help of there BF Big Be to loot general monger. It's some pimp seniors here in Mumbai who raise prices of girls.I had approached Elisha last year. She quoted 15 k for two pops. I told her 10 k. She said WTF? And blocked me. Looks like her number has changed now. Was trying to call her yesterday from another number.

I don't know about this Fiza. Can you tell me more about her with her number?

Rocky333
04-03-19, 08:57
I visited this popular girl named Ziya a few days back. Half the time her number is out of reach so difficult to catch hold of her. Showed a lot of attitude initially over call but warmed up when we settled on her quoted price of 5 k for two pops with place.

She called me to a building in Kurla. It is her friend's place she said. The friend named Shahid was also there alongwith a dog that kept running away with my socks. So keep that in mind if you visit her. Told me she has her own business and does this part time. She stays in Bandra she said.

Wasn't interested in fucking so just took BJ in both rounds. BJ was good. She isn't as pretty as she looks in her pictures though. Boobs looked good but upon opening the hook, I realized the bra was to be applauded.

Looks- 3.5/5.

BJ- 4/5.

Boobs- 2.5/5.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 09:11
Guys,

Have anyone tried her attaching the pic she is quoting 15 k for 2 hours.I have heard about Andrea. However have never tried. Can you help with her digits? Will be glad. Happy to exchange with one of my contacts.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 09:20

She is very very cute, good figure, nice smile, cute, good figure and nice personality. When I asked her rate she said 4 k.Would love to help with my contacts. Let's exchange details.

KundanAgarwal
04-03-19, 09:42
Wondering, who is Miss D, know the rest.

Just reactivated my subscription, so thought I should write a cumulative report on my spa visits in the past few months. I have been very busy with work and in & out of the country last 1 year, so haven't managed to discover new places in Mumbai as such (tasted some very good foreign pussy tho, but that's for another time). So, will only cover Country, Country refresh and Chinese currency. My 3 go to spas in Mumbai.

1. Country. B.

Very popular around here and most of the seniors probably have tasted all the girls. I like the ambience and general friendliness of the staff here, been going here for the last 2 years and currently hold a membership. Services are expensive tho and that's a bummer. Reviews of the girls, in order of my preference (only current girls):.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 09:42
Hi guys,

I need your help, this birds posts Instagram posts, pictured attached.

Please if anyone has any information about this bird do share. I need to know if she's genuine or not and how was the experience.

Instagram account Shefa (that's all I am going to say).

Thanks a ton.

Firsttimer001.She asks for advance payment. I kept refusing but then she agreed on my offer of a threesome with another one of her girls named Sneha. So I thought let me try processing a small advance. She was asking for 5 k after agreeing for 10 k in total for a time of five hours. I negotiated the advance to 2.5 k and she agreed. No contact before that she said. I wanted to see her on video to establish whether she is genuine. That too she said no, nothing doing before advance.

So I paid 2.5 k yesterday via imps. She said she didn't receive it. Kept following up with me for the payment asking me to transfer again. I called up my bank which confirmed the transaction was successful. Then I called up her bank also and came to know that the account actually belonged to some Harish chedda and the transaction was successful. After telling her this on Instagram, she started ignoring.

Now in the morning, she replied again saying she hasn't received a single penny and can show me her mini statement if needed. I also told her I can share the recording of the bank call if needed. Told her to get on a call to resolve the misunderstanding. She had given me one number ending with 869 after I sent her the transaction screenshot. That number she never answers. She told me she's doing an mba in finance in Mumbai.

I've raised a complaint with my bank citing fraudulent transaction. Was an experiment I did knowing well that it is risky.

Let me know if anyone else had success with this girl. Looks like having a threesome is going to be a forever fantasy.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 09:46
Tasted the below food.

Age- 23.

Skin- wheatish Fair.

Boobs- 34, all naturals.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Young food with an economical value!I know you're a senior member and I really respect that. Feels really puny asking for fav ours but will be glad if you pass some contacts.

I'd have said I can exchange but you're a legend, perhaps the ones I've, would be good long tasted by you. To show my seriousness in this, if it helps, I'm willing to pay for the contact information. Will be glad if you PM.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 09:54
Dear all,

After my KLPD trip of Ahmedabad, I managed to have a short stay over in Mumbai. And thanks to awesome forum members here who were very helpful. I received lot of contacts but given lack of my available time, I decided to pick Elisha for the night. I contacted her and she replied back after an hour. After checking for references, we decided time of meeting and she suggested some hotels for me to book. I chose a 4 star global brand name which was bit costly but not being a local in Bombay, it was worth an expense to not make me freak out about security. I asked her charges she quoted 20 k for 2 pop. After some negotiation we fixed at 20 k for the night.

Coming to the time of meet, she arrived bit late but till that time we were constantly flirting on chat which helped in making me comfortable with her straight from the moment she arrived. She even tried to have a video call from the cab, but hotel WiFi network wasn't in mood for that! I was waiting for her in the Lounge of the hotel and was having a drink to kill the time, after she arrived my first thoughts were that her pic was definitely photoshopped..I was trying to reach Elisha but looks like her number is not in use, the one I have. Can you help with her new number? Will be happy to exchange a contact if you want.

Kamsutra69
04-03-19, 10:05
I have stopped believing in pics sent by SP's. Unless it's your regular SP with proven track record.

In the past I have received same pics from SP's in Delhi and Bangalore around the same time. Many a time's they are of WG's but only used as a bait. At the last minute the girl will not be available and one ends up with a a girl lesser quality at the same price.

Hi folks,

Deejay2509
04-03-19, 10:28
Would you mind sharing the digits.

Unable to PM you.

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Pinkish Fair.

Ass- Turns red again on spanking.

X Factor- Pink skin.

Price- 10 k full day at my place from 11 am till 7 pm. Spent 10 k after a long time LOL!!

Special Remark- As a air hostess she takes care of you, she took care of me in bed and took me to heaven.

They don't say Punjabi Kudis are the best in bed just like that LOL!!

Enjoy good food folks!

BM.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 11:05
Hi folks,

I have contacted some SP and received these profile pictures, can anyone please help me with the reviews about these girls.Jimmy bro, the fourth one looks really good. Would love to try. Do share the contact details of the SP. If not the same, will walk out. If successful, will post a FR.

In case you need some more indies, let me know will help.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 11:23
Hi folks,

Looks: 7/10..Yes, have been with her a few months back. She takes you to a small depleted hotel opp Bombay central station and comes in a burkha. She has a small kid. She might have been lactating when you visited but when I did a few months back, she wasn't. I just took BJs. Wanted bare BJ with CIM but she refused.

Will do a FR on her.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 11:26
Check this link, same girl's pic has been posted. Its a fake 110% sure.

https://forums.neswangy.net/showthread.php?t=407948Unfortunately, I have been a victim. Lost 2.5 k in the bargain by depositing advance in her account which turned out to be some Harish chhedas account.

Rocky333
04-03-19, 11:41
This had been a long time coming; had been in touch with her since last year but the location had delayed my meeting. Anticipation had been building with each passing FR here and after a last minute cancellation from her, was even more anxious. Much has been written about her but a few more things that may help.

Pretty easy to reach her place and it's a average / below-average kind of place. She is a bit plump but very sweet. Her skin is super smooth and body is tight overall. The BBBJ was amazing. First one I did standing in front of her mirror, classic porn style. And to my delight, she gulped it all with a huge smile!

Then she offered to massage on her own while I recovered. No rush and completely chilled. Then I got on top of her and was literally pounding and mouth-fucking her. No gag reflex from her. It was a true hole of glory. Usually tough for me to come second time so soon but this one was truly blissful. Felt like a true pornstar. Fantasy come alive!

Happy mongering guys.Can you help with her number? Do PM.