PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

FirstTimer001
04-16-19, 08:11
Hey there Senior,

Love the post as usual, mind if you can share the digits of the girl in blue dress.

With also a reference, will highly appreciate it.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Firsttimer001.

Tasted this food. Girl with a very cute smile. SP is nice.

Age- 23.

Face- Good.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- really tight, new in trade..

Jooeey
04-16-19, 09:21
Newbie here from Bangalore. Am here in Mumbai on work and will be here for a couple weeks. Been going through Mumbai forum for a while, trying to get some clues / contacts. Since I've lived in Mumbai before, was easy to decode some clues and figured The country spa. Monkey West and decided to pay a visit. I asked for miss k as I saw some good reviews about her here. Reached the Spa around 7:30 in the eve. Paid counter charges of 2900 and went to the allotted room. Changed into dispo and in a couple minutes entered miss k. Pretty girl, slim, normal sized breasts, just the type I like. The massage was good with a few random rubs on jhonny. K was chatty and great fun. After another 15 minutes of teasing, she popped the extras question. I came wanting a HJ but went in for FS! Off came my dispo and her clothes. I asked her to lie down next to me and had a long DFK.

Kissed her all over. Jhonny was ready very soon and K put a rubber on him. Started with WOT, had to stop her couple times to delay release and finally finished in missionary. I now truly get what GFE is! K is awesome, the whole process was organic, impulsive and not at all mechanical..What were the damages?

Creative Art
04-16-19, 10:08
Hi bro,

From my old postings, I hoped I would get connected to you. Now is the best time as family is away for summer holidays. Would you please guide me how to meet / connect with you without me having ways to connect with you?

ArvinDakeni
04-16-19, 11:40
Bretheren,

I've been sex deprived for several months due to sickness and now getting back on feet. I'm going to be in Mumbai tomorrow and day after and looking to release some stress. Need some help with connecting with some indies / SPs. Please help. Appreciate your help.

Kamashutra
04-16-19, 12:12
After a long absent from mongering wanted to ventured out. Contacted these two birds. They sent me these pics asking for 4 k for an hour. But need inputs about these bird about services. It would be great if seniors can shade some light of knowledge as scene is getting too dark nowdays.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Pinku5791
04-16-19, 15:19
Hi,

I am a business traveller, who often transits through Mumbai Airport, can some digits be shared of any girls or SP who can hook up for few hours at the nearby good hotels.

Thanks in advance.

Zackery
04-16-19, 16:04
Hello to the good people of Mumbai,

I've been an active monger since 2016. Started right here, with help from fellow members. I'the been in regular touch with some of you guys, but lost the numbers. I stopped posting after I had to go on an extensive work-related travelling spree overseas. Asia and Europe. Didn't stop the mongering though (lot of stories).

Some time this year, I am planning to go on a mongering trip back to one of the SE Asian countries. During the last 2 years, I've mongered in the mongering heavens of Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines. Little bit in Spain, Greece and Italy. This time I don't want to take along work and I'm looking for someone like minded to join me. Haven't decided on the timing and duration. Can be discussed. I can also give you a fairly good estimate as to how much you could or will spend, logistics etc.

So if anyone is in the slightest bit interested, message me. Or if you might have any questions, hit me with them.

Insi84
04-16-19, 16:09
Bro,

Would like to connect? I'm visiting Mumbai by end of this month.

Picked up some leads from fellow bro Mika bro.

He had tried Anjali and prospects look good. Pinged her and after asking my name agreed for meet.

Wow, so fast. I thought she would at least ask ref and all but didn't ask.

Sharp contrast from Pihu who doesn't respond as well as seems full of attitude. Readily sent pics and rates decided for 4 k.

The girl is slight dusky from the pics she sent, but smooth she is. Came in her trademark tight top and jeans. Looking at her I was reminded of a similar looking girl from my college days who would wear such jeans. Her ass is very wide and fleshy. She seemed to be in good mood and asked me to dance with her to some music.

We danced for sometime. She dances good, I am a bad dancer. After that we rested and began our deed. Everything is described earlier, won't put too much efforts..

SuperTechie
04-16-19, 18:36
What were the damages?6 K after heavy negotiations!

Zephyr2019
04-16-19, 18:42
Guys,

I am from Delhi and will be travelling to Mumbai next week. I am looking for a reliable India or so and will staying close to the airport. Will appreciate if any of you can help out. I can share contact in Delhi if required.

Thanks.

Zephyr2019
04-16-19, 18:49

Age- 23.

Face- Good.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- really tight, new in trade.

Ass- In proportion..Hi buddy,

I came across quite a few reports of yours. I will really appreciate if you can share a contact. I can give lead in Delhi as I am still relatively new. Thanks.

Jawanlounda
04-16-19, 19:28
Hi all,

Kindly suggest how to get contacts for experience here, as this is my 1st visit on this site.

Thanks.

AlxnSmit
04-16-19, 19:56
Cindy is past her prime time. Not even worth 5 k nowadays. Looks very ugly nowadays.Hello bro,

You had a whole yellow pages data. Great man. Keep it up.

Earlier used to monger but due to work / family unable to monger & keep an eye on the forum.

I am not Marathi but had desire of Marathi HW as lots of people in my office are Marathi.

This had catches attention food #140 & 142 & want to try them.

If you could share contact details & reference would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Smith.

Vishal1980
04-16-19, 21:43
Can any one share number of Puja MILF number from thane along with her reference I can share number or Aarti.

BoobsManiac
04-17-19, 02:09
After a long absent from mongering wanted to ventured out. Contacted these two birds. They sent me these pics asking for 4 k for an hour. But need inputs about these bird about services. It would be great if seniors can shade some light of knowledge as scene is getting too dark nowdays.

Thanks.

Cheers.No pics are attached. Scene is dark.

BoobsManiac
04-17-19, 02:12
Hi all,

Kindly suggest how to get contacts for experience here, as this is my 1st visit on this site.

Thanks.RTFF, read the past 500 pages, understand how people are visiting NL, CH, etc. Know their experiences, post your experiences, get a PM and contribute to the forum.

BoobsManiac
04-17-19, 02:15
Hi,

I am a business traveller, who often transits through Mumbai Airport, can some digits be shared of any girls or SP who can hook up for few hours at the nearby good hotels.

Thanks in advance.Whatever you do, but stay away from Locanto.

HoneyHunt05
04-17-19, 02:19
Hey bros,

Has anyone tried this lady from AFF handle "slutynsexyanita"?

She travels with us out of country as well for a price. Any reviews?

Also, how much does she charge within Mumbai?

Appreciate feedback from fellow mongers.

Regards.

HH.

BoobsManiac
04-17-19, 02:23
Hey there Senior,

Love the post as usual, mind if you can share the digits of the girl in blue dress.

With also a reference, will highly appreciate it.

Thanking you,

With regards,

Firsttimer001.I don't see any FR in your posts buddy till this day. Post some experience, good or bad. I always like innovative ways of mongering. I don't even share with super seniors who don't have any credible FRs. This forum needs experience. If you don't have any contacts, begin with NL, CH etc. There are many like-minded members who can help you. Remember no pain so no gain!

InertSaint
04-17-19, 08:21
Hey brother!

In Bombay till this weekend, kind if you may share digits or drop hints as your DM is closed! TIA.

Tasted this food. Meat from UP. From a new SP.

Age- 26, married.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy-moderately tight.

Ass- wide and in shape.

X Factor- Hair can be pulled with force and banged hard from behind.

Price- 3 k for 2.

RohanBhr
04-17-19, 13:00
I am connect with girl from last 3 days want ISG members help to get review of this girl.

Caxton
04-17-19, 15:21
Has anyone met Soni from Kandivali. She is quoting 6 k for 2.

Can someone give feedback on her.

Jaya2017
04-17-19, 15:23
Any review please She is asking 6 k with room in Goregaon area. Got contact from messagerepublic.

Viiki
04-17-19, 15:55
Hey bros,

Regards.

HH.Search the forum for posts on her. Seems like a mixed bag.

SmartSexy2020
04-17-19, 17:38
Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Had the opportunity to try this chick in the picture.

She is available through an SP in the Eastern side.

Pics are photoshopped a bit. Short in height. Not as fair as the picture. Good boobs and good ass.

Services: CBJ, semi DFK after a bit of persuasion, Mish and WOT.

Damages: paid 3. 5 k in all 1 pop.

Face: 7 / 10.

Body: 7 / 10.

Service: 5.5 / 10 she was in a bit of a hurry to finish and all the service felt a bit forced.

WIR: Nope.

Thanks hope everyone has a nice day.

Bond123
04-17-19, 18:31
Hey bros,

Regards.

HH.She is old lady must be 40. Body is maintained because of her workout. But avoid her she is waste of money.

Dmunda
04-17-19, 19:18
Got the number of Aarti and she is polished lady and fair skin. Good height and meets my needs.

Booked a hotel and we both went together to hotel. Ordered some food and drink. She talked little bit about her and why she is into this. After that slowly we undressed and deee started. She smelled very good.

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- medium, perfect fair boobs, turns red when handled roughly, nipples are purely pink!. Enough of nipple and boobs play. She moved to give best BJ I ever had in recent times.

Pussy- clean, little loose.

Ass- Did little spanking.

Price- 8 k 2 shots! No time watcher. No nakhara.

She took care of me in bed and give me good time.

BornAsCrazy
04-17-19, 19:25
I got a contact of a SP, this is the second time I am dealing with a SP. I will share the first one some other time, maybe.

Anyways, lets get to the point.

As usual he sent me some fake photos of girls and I told him I know the deal so show me the real one and I will pay.

I booked the room and the girl arrived she kind of looks like the photo but not so hot. It seems like she is not interested but we will come to that later.

Looks

She is petite and has small boobs, I like the girl with assets. So, that was a bit of deal breaker.

Service

No BBBJ, No kissing, No cow-girl, no sucking boobs too much; in short no fun.

Deeds

I wanted to take her clothes of playfully but she did not allow to do it. I wanted to kiss but she was like just fuck me. So she did gave me a covered BJ which was just okay.

I then started with missionary then went for doggy for few minutes as she said it was paining and then I asked her to come on top which she said I won't.

After so much nakhras and she not being polite, I was pretty much pissed off. So, I again started fucking her in missionary and just hold her hands tight which she said don't touch my wrist as its paining so I instead grabbed her boobs and her waist, in turns and fucked her brains out. That whole scene lasted for 10 min and I came.

I didn't enjoyed the whole experience. So, I was anyways not planning to go for round 2 but she already packed up and was like we are done. So I said OK leave.

In short, KLPD.

Miscellaneous

After I came, I saw her wrist and there were cut marks that completely turned me off and I decided to not go for round 2.

Summary

Looks - 7.

Boobs - 3.

Pussy - 7.

Service - 2.

Damage - 6 k.

SP Quoted 10 k Negotiated to 6 k for 2 hour 2 shots.

WIR. Never.

BornAsCrazy
04-17-19, 20:13
Tempted, I repeat Bro can you share her digits.

Age- 23.

Face- Good.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Ass- In proportion.

X Factor- flexible, all positions tried.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Cute but sexy! Digits obtained.

BM.

NickMehta
04-17-19, 20:24
I had a long layoff from mongering. Several challenges with work and health. And, after the year closing, I finally had a bit of time on my hands. So, decided to visit a trusted accomplice in crime. Cindy.

Cindy's been popular for her BBJ and CIM, forever. However, the Cindy I know, also has a great GFE game. Sure, it wasn't like this the first time we met. Or the second. But, over a few more visits, she knows exactly what I need. This time was no different.

I messaged her on WhatsApp well in advance, and asked her to block time for me on Saturday morning. Cindy being herself, asked me how I was doing, and all I wrote back was "Tired". I could sense a soft smile, and she replied with - "Get some body oil". Hmm, that sounded wonderful to me.

Come Saturday, I was out the door before anyone could block me. Popped into the pharmacy and grabbed a box of KS Air and the scented body oil. Called Cindy right as I was entering her lane and she gave me the all clear. She was standing behind the door as I walked in quickly closing it. As we stood in the hallway, she gave me a hug, saying "Its been a long time".

We caught up on the happenings since the last meet, several months ago. We'd shared a bottle of wine then, and just drifted into a conversation about it. As I sat with my back to the wall, caressing her thighs, she started unbuttoning my shirt. We paid no attention to our hands, we spoke about the daily going ONS, while the fingers unbuckled and unzipped. A few minutes into the meet, I was naked. And loving it.

Cindy loves cock. She'll suck you morning, noon and night. And, she'll suck you in between. Sometimes I think, she ain't into this only for the money. Maybe I'm just fooling myself. But, I digress. Cindy loves cock. And, she slipped out of my arms to take me in her mouth. As much as she could. A hot wet blow job. Will me standing over her. Looking at our reflection in the mirror. Tired or not, I was the hardest I had been in months. Cindy's mind blowing blow job.

But, tired I was. And so, I slowly pulled out of her and sat down on the bed. At once, she realized I wasn't yet in the mood to fuck her. "Come, I'll massage you now; then I'll bathe you", she said, and had me lay down on my stomach. The massage started with the feet. She isn't a masseuse, but has some skill. Or maybe, I was truly tired. By the time she got to my calves, I was in dreamland. Drifting in and out of consciousness for 25 (maybe 30 minutes). Cindy never stopped; she didn't care that I was asleep. She made sure my rhomboids and glutes were tender. But, as she caressed my butt, the massage became sexual, waking me (and junior) wide awake. I turned over.

Cindy decided that this was a good time to tease me. So, the next part of the massage involved (accidentally) her rubbing pussy on my thigh, as she massaged my shoulders and arms. And, making cute mewling sounds. And, keeping my cock interested with occasional touches. All in good fun. After a long period of torture, I decided to have some of my own fun, and quickly pushed her to the bed, face down. Grabbing the bottle of oil, I slathered her butt, and kneaded it as hard as I could. My fingers slipped down the crack, caressing her a-hole and pussy. While Cindy doesn't allow anal, she sure didn't mind a little finger in there. I found myself lying over her, with my cock between her ass cheeks, humping away till I got too tired to move.

We just lay there till she decided I was too heavy for her. She moved out from under me, wiped my cock clean, and opened a condom packet. But, I shook my head. The moment was gone, and I was feeling way too relaxed after the massage. "You want to rest?" she asked, with an undertone of concern in her voice. I just patted the pillow next to me, and she lay down. We spooned. And, we spoke some more.

Before I realized it, I was telling her about my first love interest. The fact that we made out in a lovers lane. Cindy played along; what, where, how. And, as the memories flowed, my hard on returned. She held me gently, and started a gentle hand job. The oil was slick, the grip was firm, the memories were electric. I came, on her stomach, with just a hand job. I fell on the bed like a rock.

Unbelievably, I slept. Cindy, bless her soul, was right next to me. Touching, feeling, caressing. Just like a lover should. I have no clue how long I slept, but she didn't move a muscle to wake me. When I did, she pulled some warm water for me to have a bath and wash away the oil. A little embarrassed, I refused he offer to give me a bath, and took care of it myself.

As I made a move to leave, she offered me a suggestion; one I will hold dear to me for a long while. She showed that she cared. She understood.

Cindy isn't the hottest chick; she isn't the slimmest; she isn't even the smartest. But, she's given me the GFE experience I've craved.

(Cross-posting this on several forums I'm a part off. If you read this elsewhere, I always use Nick or Nikhil in my username).

BoobsManiac
04-18-19, 02:08
Any review please She is asking 6 k with room in Goregaon area. Got contact from messagerepublic.6 k for 1 shot or 2 shot? Service is decent. Boobs are big and allows to play nicely. Wheatish as compared to pic.

BoobsManiac
04-18-19, 02:10

Can someone give feedback on her.Attach a pic or mention end digits. There are many girls out there with same name.

Frank1232
04-18-19, 02:13
She is 40+. But I personally found her really really wild in bed. If you like to try new things, she can be a choice. Has a place of her own. Not a time watcher, highly energetic when it comes to sex. Goes to gym regularly and so has maintained her figure well. She is into BDSM as well, giving. Bargain hard. Heard that she recently had been asking 10 k. 10 k I guess is too much for her.

All the best. Play safe. Take care.

Hey bros,

Regards.

HH.

Kunal14
04-18-19, 02:38

Can someone give feedback on her.Soni last digits 801?

VFM16
04-18-19, 02:41
I went to same spa asking for Man. I was told she is one NE who gives FS. Luckily she was available on Saturday. In my last visit, I saw the hot owner. Tried to flirt with her till the room was getting ready. Gave her a big silk with heart. Who knows I may get lucky next time LOL.

She showed me room, gave me hug and went out. I got rid of clothes and stayed in towel. As soon as Man entered, first thing I gave reference. I know this changes equation.

She started massaging back. Slowly her hands reach bum. It slide down to balls and other hand on johnny. It was getting difficult to sleep on stomach. So I turned around and she giggled. While massaging thighs, her arm was touching johnny. I thought enough is enough let's get to business. Asked her FS for 2 k. She immediately agreed, I thought I should have said 1.5. It was not so busy day for her.

She was reluctant to get rid of clothes completely. But I turned her on while enjoying her body and quietly removed her last piece. Sucked boobs to my content. Slowly went down and saw a wet pussy. I wanted to do DATY but bit of smell there. Hence sticked to fingering. Later I asked for BJ but she refused. Finally went for FS. It was proper massage table so had her with her legs in air. Released in same position. Honestly I found her bit mechanical. It is like you can enjoy her the way you want but she won't take any efforts.

There is another NE who is supposed to be hot like local girl. Will ask her next.

HoneyHunt05
04-18-19, 03:03
Search the forum for posts on her. Seems like a mixed bag.She seems to be quite famous in the forum but I could find only few posts about her. Does anyone have a pic of her? And what is the best price I can offer to her?

Kamsutra69
04-18-19, 04:33
She is a gem, my friend. Don't let her go. There are few of these we come across while mongering. Sadly, I lost a few over the years. Reported about one some time back.

More than sex, they are truly what we need to fight our heart breaks, disappointments, rejections and daily struggles. All we can do for them is to help them with what they really need and we have, money.

In the past, I have been able to help one get on with her studies my giving her a lump sum to pay off the debt her father had left behind. I feel good that I could do that. And now she is Delhi finishing her studies. Not in touch at all. It's good like this.

Anyway, I digress too. Great FR.

Happy mongering!

I had a long layoff from mongering. Several challenges with work and health. And, after the year closing, I finally had a bit of time on my hands. So, decided to visit a trusted accomplice in crime. Cindy.

Cindy's been popular for her BBJ and CIM, forever. However, the Cindy I know, also has a great GFE game. Sure, it wasn't like this the first time we met. Or the second. But, over a few more visits, she knows exactly what I need. This time was no different.

I messaged her on WhatsApp well in advance, and asked her to block time for me on Saturday morning. Cindy being herself, asked me how I was doing, and all I wrote back was "Tired". I could sense a soft smile, and she replied with - "Get some body oil". Hmm, that sounded wonderful to me.

Come Saturday, I was out the door before anyone could block me. Popped into the pharmacy and grabbed a box of KS Air and the scented body oil. Called Cindy right as I was entering her lane and she gave me the all clear. She was standing behind the door as I walked in quickly closing it. As we stood in the hallway, she gave me a hug, saying "Its been a long time".

We caught up on the happenings since the last meet, several months ago. We'd shared a bottle of wine then, and just drifted into a conversation about it. As I sat with my back to the wall, caressing her thighs, she started unbuttoning my shirt. We paid no attention to our hands, we spoke about the daily going ONS, while the fingers unbuckled and unzipped. A few minutes into the meet, I was naked. And loving it.

Cindy loves cock. She'll suck you morning, noon and night. And, she'll suck you in between. Sometimes I think, she ain't into this only for the money. Maybe I'm just fooling myself. But, I digress. Cindy loves cock. And, she slipped out of my arms to take me in her mouth. As much as she could. A hot wet blow job. Will me standing over her. Looking at our reflection in the mirror. Tired or not, I was the hardest I had been in months. Cindy's mind blowing blow job.

But, tired I was. And so, I slowly pulled out of her and sat down on the bed. At once, she realized I wasn't yet in the mood to fuck her. "Come, I'll massage you now; then I'll bathe you", she said, and had me lay down on my stomach. The massage started with the feet. She isn't a masseuse, but has some skill. Or maybe, I was truly tired. By the time she got to my calves, I was in dreamland. Drifting in and out of consciousness for 25 (maybe 30 minutes). Cindy never stopped; she didn't care that I was asleep. She made sure my rhomboids and glutes were tender. But, as she caressed my butt, the massage became sexual, waking me (and junior) wide awake. I turned over.

Cindy decided that this was a good time to tease me. So, the next part of the massage involved (accidentally) her rubbing pussy on my thigh, as she massaged my shoulders and arms. And, making cute mewling sounds. And, keeping my cock interested with occasional touches. All in good fun. After a long period of torture, I decided to have some of my own fun, and quickly pushed her to the bed, face down. Grabbing the bottle of oil, I slathered her butt, and kneaded it as hard as I could. My fingers slipped down the crack, caressing her a-hole and pussy. While Cindy doesn't allow anal, she sure didn't mind a little finger in there. I found myself lying over her, with my cock between her ass cheeks, humping away till I got too tired to move.

We just lay there till she decided I was too heavy for her. She moved out from under me, wiped my cock clean, and opened a condom packet. But, I shook my head. The moment was gone, and I was feeling way too relaxed after the massage. "You want to rest?" she asked, with an undertone of concern in her voice. I just patted the pillow next to me, and she lay down. We spooned. And, we spoke some more.

Before I realized it, I was telling her about my first love interest. The fact that we made out in a lovers lane. Cindy played along; what, where, how. And, as the memories flowed, my hard on returned. She held me gently, and started a gentle hand job. The oil was slick, the grip was firm, the memories were electric. I came, on her stomach, with just a hand job. I fell on the bed like a rock.

Unbelievably, I slept. Cindy, bless her soul, was right next to me. Touching, feeling, caressing. Just like a lover should. I have no clue how long I slept, but she didn't move a muscle to wake me. When I did, she pulled some warm water for me to have a bath and wash away the oil. A little embarrassed, I refused he offer to give me a bath, and took care of it myself.

As I made a move to leave, she offered me a suggestion; one I will hold dear to me for a long while. She showed that she cared. She understood.

Cindy isn't the hottest chick; she isn't the slimmest; she isn't even the smartest. But, she's given me the GFE experience I've craved.

(Cross-posting this on several forums I'm a part off. If you read this elsewhere, I always use Nick or Nikhil in my username).

Jooeey
04-18-19, 07:45
Hi guys,

Thinking of Visitng NL this would be first time, what do you guys think of the quality of girls there? Looks wise?

And how is the service there? Are all the girls Hygienic and clean?

BigTitsLover
04-18-19, 10:33
Tasted this food. Meat from UP. From a new SP.

Age- 26, married.

Face- Bubbly.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy-moderately tight.

Ass- wide and in shape.

X Factor- Hair can be pulled with force and banged hard from behind.

Price- 3 k for 2.Hi,

Can you help me with the SP digits. I will be in Mumbai from 21 to 23 April. Help will be appreciated. Can help you with contacts in Kolkata.

TheNotorious
04-18-19, 13:05
Hey guys,

I'm stuck in Mumbai over the long weekend in my hotel. Looking for some contacts to make my time worthwhile. I've lost the contacts / names from last time. Any help would be much appreciated! I prefer a skinny / petite lady but I'm OK with anything at this point.

Price no bar.

Thanks guys! Really appreciated!

HoneyHunt05
04-18-19, 13:10
She is 40+. But I personally found her really really wild in bed. If you like to try new things, she can be a choice. Has a place of her own. Not a time watcher, highly energetic when it comes to sex. Goes to gym regularly and so has maintained her figure well. She is into BDSM as well, giving. Bargain hard. Heard that she recently had been asking 10 k. 10 k I guess is too much for her.

All the best. Play safe. Take care.Thanks bro, for the details. She is ok to travel out of India if we can pay her air tickets and take care of the food and hotel expenses. She doesn't charge anything else if it is out of India. But iam not sure about her looks and GFE, but forum has good reviews about her GFE. So, I want to try her in Mumbai once before deciding whether to take her out of India or not. She sounded polished when I spoke to her over phone.

Thanks again for your feedback on her.

Regards.

HH.

Coolguy Masti
04-18-19, 13:24
Guys,

Pics are photoshopped a bit. Short in height. Not as fair as the picture. Good boobs and good ass.

Face: 7 / 10.

Body: 7 / 10..Hey bro,

Can you PM me her or SP contact details? I am unable to contact you as your PM Inbox seems to be full. Thanks!

JohnBarstow
04-18-19, 13:43
I have had many encounters here and abroad but writing was not my forte. Until I realize for a fact that to get better contacts in ISG you need to share your experience. So long story short, this is my first FR as far as I remember and many more to come hopefully.

Anyways, lets get to the point.

I got a chance to meet Cindy last year in October thanks to MaryJaneLover. She is NE and lives in an apartment so you can visit her place and get the deeds done.

Details as much I can remember.

# Looks.

She looks like the pic attached and she is bit on a heavier side as seen in the pics. She has a thick skin, but I suppose most NE girls have thick skin.Got back to Mumbai after a long period of 12 years. Have no clue where to start.

How does one even look for Cindy. One thing I got -stay away from Locanto.

RahulSharma22
04-18-19, 14:23
Food at Navi Mumbai.

Cooperative GFE.

Found to be in rush (may be because I was late by 1 hour & she had appointment in waiting).

Service very good.

Model figure attraction.

BBJ, No DFK.

7 K 2 rounds.

She was friendly ready to meet as Indie.

Viiki
04-18-19, 14:56
Thanks bro, for the details. She is ok to travel out of India if we can pay her air tickets and take care of the food and hotel expenses. She doesn't charge anything else if it is out of India. But iam not sure about her looks and GFE, but forum has good reviews about her GFE. So, I want to try her in Mumbai once before deciding whether to take her out of India or not. She sounded polished when I spoke to her over phone.

Regards.

HH.She was 38, as per her, 6 years back when she used to advertise on SEA. She used to ask for 6 k then.

RockingSam
04-18-19, 15:09
Can you please share pointers for this spa (SW stands for?

I went to same spa asking for Man. I was told she is one NE who gives FS. Luckily she was available on Saturday. In my last visit, I saw the hot owner. Tried to flirt with her till the room was getting ready. Gave her a big silk with heart. Who knows I may get lucky next time LOL.

She showed me room, gave me hug and went out. I got rid of clothes and stayed in towel. As soon as Man entered, first thing I gave reference. I know this changes equation.

She started massaging back. Slowly her hands reach bum. It slide down to balls and other hand on johnny. It was getting difficult to sleep on stomach. So I turned around and she giggled. While massaging thighs, her arm was touching johnny. I thought enough is enough let's get to business. Asked her FS for 2 k. She immediately agreed, I thought I should have said 1.5. It was not so busy day for her.

She was reluctant to get rid of clothes completely. But I turned her on while enjoying her body and quietly removed her last piece. Sucked boobs to my content. Slowly went down and saw a wet pussy. I wanted to do DATY but bit of smell there. Hence sticked to fingering. Later I asked for BJ but she refused. Finally went for FS. It was proper massage table so had her with her legs in air. Released in same position. Honestly I found her bit mechanical. It is like you can enjoy her the way you want but she won't take any efforts.

There is another NE who is supposed to be hot like local girl. Will ask her next.

FunForUnMe
04-18-19, 16:04
Hello,

Travelling today to Mumbai and going to stay at Bandra E. PM is active, please help with good references nearby and any girlfriendly hotel around.

Star1987
04-18-19, 16:05
Hello mongers,

I am planning to come Mumbai in Airoli area, so can you send me number of spa or SA or individual girls where I can find some relaxation.

Please note she will be a good looking girl (20 - 25) and GF experience type.

My PM is activated, I have 15-20 girl's contact number in Pune area so please guide me.

If anybody doesn't have any contact number, they can also contact me for Pune girls number.

At Boobsmanic forget previous things, I m genuine here, you can check my FR report also.

Thank you at Boobsmania please send number of Food # 152.

Thank you mate.

BigTitsLover
04-18-19, 16:26
Hi guys,

Will be in Mumbai from 21st April till 23rd April, have two nights to monger and fuck. Need help with contacts as am from Kolkata. Will return the favor with contacts in Kolkata. Help will be truly appreciated.

Anuragg
04-18-19, 16:45

Age- 23.

Face- Good.

Skin- Fair.

Boobs- 34,

Ass- In proportion.

X Factor- flexible, all positions tried.

Price- 3 k for 2.

BM.Hi friends,

I visit Mumbai occasionally. Will be there next week. As I live in a small town, I look forward to metro visits for mongering. Seniors please help in contacts like this one. Thanks.

Creative Art
04-18-19, 17:39

There is another NE who is supposed to be hot like local girl. Will ask her next.Hey buddy, your inbox is full.

HoneyHunt05
04-18-19, 18:06
She was 38, as per her, 6 years back when she used to advertise on SEA. She used to ask for 6 k then.6 k per shot or full night? Now, she is asking for 15 k per night but will come down to 10 k. She also said she teaches English in some school but don't know how true it is.

Hariit
04-18-19, 18:31
NL is heaven. You can choose girls window shopping. Most of them do for 30 min 70 euros.

The girls bang all day like a job. Most of them are safe. Don't expect GFE, I suggest you can save money instead if banging in mirror shops.

Else you can visit strip clubs pay some 30 Euro the girls will tease you nicely. If you 've group you can have fun this.

Be careful with Moroccans they will make you naked looting everything. Be cautious in Amsterdam.

Very tempting booths of naked girls. Just knock the door ask the price Bang 20 min in dark den.

That's my take I banged 3 girls back 2 back then realized it was of no worth. Roaming in weed air your mind stops working here. It's safe to bang very one comes here for fuck. No shy everything s open. Be bold when you speak.

Indians Brown skin are looked very cheap in Europe unless you show off in Armani you don't find girls easily.

Hi guys,

Thinking of Visitng NL this would be first time, what do you guys think of the quality of girls there? Looks wise?

Frank1232
04-18-19, 18:56
If she is quoting 15 k for full night, not worth it bro. Control your feelings and let her go. 10 k for full night is more than enough. However, 10 k for ST, again I would suggest to bargain and that too hard. As rightly pointed out by one of the members, she used to charge 6 k for ST which is a decent deal. As far as her being a teacher is concerned, she told me also that she teaches English in some school. Frankly, everyone has one's own fantasy. But, at the end of the day we are paying for the pussy. So just a friendly suggestion (although I am sure you won't need one), don't let Jhonny boy take over your mind.

All the best pal. Play safe. Cheers!

6 k per shot or full night? Now, she is asking for 15 k per night but will come down to 10 k. She also said she teaches English in some school but don't know how true it is.

RajfrLuv
04-18-19, 19:00
Hey bros,

I will be and your dream city from Sunday for a week and staying at Leela close to the airport. Req help from all you guys for a worthy company and my hotel.

Thanks.

SuperTechie
04-18-19, 19:28
What were the damages?7 k +2. counter.

Jooeey
04-18-19, 20:14
NL is heaven. You can choose girls window shopping. Most of them do for 30 min 70 euros.

The girls bang all day like a job. Most of them are safe. Don't expect GFE, I suggest you can save money instead if banging in mirror shops.

Else you can visit strip clubs pay some 30 Euro the girls will tease you nicely. If you 've group you can have fun this.

Be careful with Moroccans they will make you naked looting everything. Be cautious in Amsterdam.

Very tempting booths of naked girls. Just knock the door ask the price Bang 20 min in dark den.

That's my take I banged 3 girls back 2 back then realized it was of no worth. Roaming in weed air your mind stops working here. It's safe to bang very one comes here for fuck. No shy everything s open. Be bold when you speak.

Indians Brown skin are looked very cheap in Europe unless you show off in Armani you don't find girls easily.I am talking about Navalkar Lane in aamchi Mumbai. I can give you good download on the RLD in Amsterdam from my 2011 visit there! LOL!! I am well informed on that part!

I need info on Navalkar Lane!

Pessoa
04-18-19, 21:30
Guys,

Face: 7 / 10..Guys,

So here's the deal I'm a young man (a student) from Pune. I've been in Mumbai for a few days now and will be here for a few months away from my actual life. I got to know about this forum when I came here, as soon as I got to about it joined the ASAP and subscribed to this gem of a forum. My only issue is that I can't use credit card (For personal reasons), which is preventing me from contacting wonderful people of this forum and I can't share an email ID (for obvious reasons). I've become very desperate and I'm really really hungry for some Mumbai food. It's not like o don't have money on me, I have but in cash. Anyone who can help me or suggest me on to get out of this hunger? I'm dying here. I've deliberately avoided using locanto, as I've been warned by many people in person and some people online from this forum through posts. I'm a regular visitor of this forum and a big fan of some of you peeps here. Would love to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.

BoobsManiac
04-19-19, 02:27

Indians Brown skin are looked very cheap in Europe unless you show off in Armani you don't find girls easily.He is talking about NL of Mumbai where payment is made in Rupee, not in Euro LOL. Indian brown skin look very cheap. From where did you get this impression buddy. In this globalization era everything has changed. Interracial relationships are the norm. Just go to Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, even US, you will find many brown skin Indian men with white girls. After all 2nd largest population.

BoobsManiac
04-19-19, 02:30
Got back to Mumbai after a long period of 12 years. Have no clue where to start.

How does one even look for Cindy. One thing I got -stay away from Locanto.Connect to the person via PM, as simple as that.

BoobsManiac
04-19-19, 02:32
I am connect with girl from last 3 days want ISG members help to get review of this girl.What are her end digits?

JustTimePass
04-19-19, 02:50
Hello mongers,

I am planning to come Mumbai in Airoli area, so can you send me number of spa or SA or individual girls where I can find some relaxation.

My PM is activated, I have 15-20 girl's contact number in Pune area so please guide me.

If anybody doesn't have any contact number, they can also contact me for Pune girls number.

At Boobsmanic forget previous things, I m genuine here, you can check my FR report also.

Thank you mate.Hi bro,

Can you please share any contact in Pune. I only have two contacts famous p and are. I will happy to have any other contact you may have. Thanks.

Frank1232
04-19-19, 08:33
He is talking about NL in Mumbai bro. However, would just like to point out. How have you come to the decision that Indians roaming with brown skin look cheap unless in Armani? Have been to some places in.

Europe enough at least to understand the mentality, thinking, culture of European people. People coming to such places are tourists. Period. They can be from any place. They may have different looks. And people in Europe do not give a damn about your looks unless you give them a good amount which is what these places are for. You give money, you get fun. As simple as that. This is my opinion bro. May be other friends who have visited this NL, our friend is talking about, can share some more light.

Play safe pals! All the best.

Very tempting booths of naked girls. Just knock the door ask the price Bang 20 min in dark den..

Zephyr2019
04-19-19, 09:21
Hi,

1 member passed me Sp Kiran's numbers digits ending in 630 but she is asking for a reference and phone number. If anyone of you uses her regularly I will appreciate if you can give the reference so that I can take it forward with her as she is refusing to budge from this requirement. Also can you tell how her services are and if she is reliable.

Alternatively I will really appreciate if you can pass me contact of a reliable SP. PM is active.

Thanks guys!

JustFishing
04-19-19, 12:17
That's Gracy aka Anu. There are many FRs about her over the last 3 yrs. Look for MBBS student or Pharma student. She also told someone she is an engineering student.

But that aside, she is decent in bed and looks cute. Tends to be a bit lazy but makes up with good DFK and BBBJ. She will expect 15 K for 2 but that is way too much for her. I paid 10 K a couple of year ago.

I am connect with girl from last 3 days want ISG members help to get review of this girl.

Maddy123
04-19-19, 12:33
I was in Mumbai for a day, got free around 3 pm had a flight back to Delhi next morning, thought of some action. Called up a few spas but all quoted huge prices. Tried to contact Sonam again. She instantly replied back. Fixed meeting in juhu for 5 pm. She reached on time in a salwaar kameez. Looking very cute. We entered room, made her comfortable, she went to washroom, this time she had a surprise, she changed into a hot bikini with net on top. Looking ravishing. Instantly got a hard on. We started with DFK for 15 minutes, she started to play with my jhonny and gave me tit fuck for 10 minutes. Banged her doggy style for 20 minutes.

Started with second round after some food. She remained in her bikini whole time and kept teasing to be in mood. Will be taking her again soon.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damages: 8 k for 2 shots.

Ready to share contact. Can pm me.

Tester
04-19-19, 13:14
Historically, NL has been famous for being VFM joint. Individual preferences and choices can change this thought. Any which way, it's worth giving a visit. To continue future visits or not can be purely on your personal experience. My belief is you may not be disappointed, if you have normal expectations.

You will find independents of all categories to suit your pocket and can have fun for sure.

Rest, I suggest you explore for sure.

Cheers.

Hi guys,

Rambo2014
04-19-19, 16:26
Hi guys,

Coming to Mumbai for mongering of foreign girls. Have any SPs than s pm me. I can help you for spa in Baroda and Surat. Also recently I visited bkk and Pattaya. So I can share precise information about good looking Uzbek girls there. Just help me for Mumbai contact for foreign girls.

BoobsManiac
04-20-19, 02:15
Hi guys,

Coming to Mumbai for mongering of foreign girls. Have any SPs than s pm me. I can help you for spa in Baroda and Surat. Also recently I visited bkk and Pattaya. So I can share precise information about good looking Uzbek girls there. Just help me for Mumbai contact for foreign girls.Foreign girls scene in Mumbai not as good as Delhi or Bangalore. They charge a lot compared to these cities. Mumbai also not so good in CIS scene as compared to olden days.

BoobsManiac
04-20-19, 02:19
I was in Mumbai for a day, got free around 3 pm had a flight back to Delhi next morning, thought of some action. Called up a few spas but all quoted huge prices. Tried to contact Sonam again. She instantly replied back. Fixed meeting in juhu for 5 pm. She reached on time in a salwaar kameez. Looking very cute. We entered room, made her comfortable, she went to washroom, this time she had a surprise, she changed into a hot bikini with net on top. Looking ravishing. Instantly got a hard on. We started with DFK for 15 minutes, she started to play with my jhonny and gave me tit fuck for 10 minutes. Banged her doggy style for 20 minutes.

Started with second round after some food. She remained in her bikini whole time and kept teasing to be in mood. Will be taking her again soon.

Pussy: 8/10..In your last FR you paid her 7 k for 3 hours. In this FR you paid her 8 k for 2 hours. Slowly the prices have increased and duration of act decreased within a few days.

As far as I know she is worth 4 k only.

BoobsManiac
04-20-19, 02:21
Guys,

So here's the deal I'm a young man (a student) from Pune. I've been in Mumbai for a few days now and will be here for a few months away from my actual life. I got to know about this forum when I came here, as soon as I got to about it joined the ASAP and subscribed to this gem of a forum. My only issue is that I can't use credit card (For personal reasons), which is preventing me from contacting wonderful people of this forum and I can't share an email ID (for obvious reasons). I've become very desperate and I'm really really hungry for some Mumbai food. It's not like o don't have money on me, I have but in cash. Anyone who can help me or suggest me on to get out of this hunger? I'm dying here. I've deliberately avoided using locanto, as I've been warned by many people in person and some people online from this forum through posts. I'm a regular visitor of this forum and a big fan of some of you peeps here. Would love to get rid of this problem.

Thank you.Why all Pune guys are so desperate every time they post in Mumbai forum.

Zephyr2019
04-20-19, 05:04
Hi guys,

I will be in Bombay next and looking for a reliable SP or Indie.

One member gladly passed me Contact for SP K (Name made famous by a Bollywood superstar pronunciation of the same, digits ending in 630) but she is refusing to deal until she gets a reference name and number of her regular.

I will really appreciate if one of you can help me with the reference or alternatively provide with a contact of a reliable Sp / indie.

Thanks.

Emigre
04-20-19, 07:10
Met Andrea a few days ago at a decent hotel in darkness east. She is on the stocky / curvy side, nice boobs, Jap / Filipino, and has great attitude. Very good personality, aims to please, clean and well spoken. I had a great time with her and definitely would see her again.

Attitude: 9/10.

Body: 7/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Damages: 8 k for 2.

WIR: Yes.

RoamingMumbai
04-20-19, 07:20
Few of the old gals from Spanish Sun and Currency spa have opened a new place in Juhu. Though I'm a bit surprised with the location as it is in the heart of residential area of Juhu. Will call it Near College and above a famous dental clinic in the by-lanes of JVPD Scheme.

Same old style of a place. Do visit only after a couple of days as they are still settling in. Advantage of a new place is the freshness of the place, though therapists seemed to be the same old kind and of course everything is surely on the menu.

Cheers.

Dondu
04-20-19, 07:22
Hello Mumbai bros.

This is a bit late FR. I have been mongering not so much, because of personal reasons, also mainly because service oriented girls are less discussed and people are paying crazy amounts for same old girls. For example when I was in Pune, it is very dry and people were paying insane amount for old MILF. Not so much options. Same was the case with Mumbai sometimes back but in the beginning of this year I saw new girls.

I have a restaurant business and I am a SI guy, average in looks, dark skinned. In my earlier encounters I face difficulty mainly all girls were too much demanding, like some won't come to private place, others demand huge sum of 15 k. Also may be in a way because of my looks, some girls wanted to avoid, lack of pleasing personality may be a key. Anyways I was devoid of love from a young girl, from a long time and wanted to feel the body pleasure of a young girl.

Anyways sometimes back saw a FR posted by Nrao8465 bro on forum about the massage girl Zoya. The sheer mention of her being a muslim girl gave me a boner, a strong one. I saw her pics. Found her to be cute. Was apprehensive if the bro would reply back to me, but yes he did reply, not instantly but later. May be to avoid too much traffic towards her he gave his ref and quoted all the conditions.

I pinged her and everything turned out to be a smooth affair. I was a bit nervous, may be she will behave like other girls, about personality and all. I poured my heart out to her and she promised looks are not important for her and asked me when to meet. Wee fixed the deed and venue.

As for looks and all, few gentlemen have already described her. She is way too cute to be involved into this, I mean she is a masseuse kind of, like she does home massage, or what we call massage at doorstep, and with few extras like B2 B, boobs sucking and pussy licking, but for few select client and with proper ref, she does become a WG with full sex, and that is what I wanted.

Bros, frankly speaking, I would not like to describe how the sex was, it was purely as I wanted, but in addition to that her massage was also so good. Before the deed, I took her to my restaurant and asked her to order whatever she wanted. She was from Dadar, and my place was in Chembur. She came early. She ordered Biryani. She ate will much delight. All my restaurant boys teased me that you have made a good selection, as they knew I always bring girls to fill their stomach and bang them hard. After that we went to a nearby lodge with AC facility.

Well as I said ealier, deed was same like others, but for me it was special, she was very cooperative. I did whatever I had to do with her. Two of my fantasies were fulfilled. One was to bang a traditional Muslim girl. Second was to put some ice cream on fair colored girls boobs and suck her nipples to my hearts content which I did with Zoya. She shivered so much that I had to control her when I was putting ice cream on her nipples and sucking to my hearts content. Won't describe too much, its heavenly. While typing this post, my mind goes to her 38 size boobs and those moments.

Again thanks to Nrao8465. I can't share without his permission so all please get in touch with him only.

Damage- 6 k + AC lodge- 800.

Thanks.

Intraspy
04-20-19, 08:37
Got back to Mumbai after a long period of 12 years. Have no clue where to start.

How does one even look for Cindy. One thing I got -stay away from Locanto.Just keep reading the forum and maybe post reviews of MP and try out some SP if you can.

You can also PM some regular or senior members to help you start off with.

Dsouza
04-20-19, 08:53
Food at Navi Mumbai.

Cooperative GFE.

Found to be in rush (may be because I was late by 1 hour & she had appointment in waiting).

Service very good.

Model figure attraction.

BBJ, No DFK.

7 K 2 rounds.

She was friendly ready to meet as Indie.Can you private message her mobile number?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Intraspy
04-20-19, 08:57
Hello mongers,

Thank you mate.Hey, your inbox is full.

Jooeey
04-20-19, 09:27
Guys,

Does anyone have any experience with this girl Kashish (Guju Girl) in 1 B1 F in NL with which SP is she available? And this Girl called Aarti also in 1 B1 F? Are they with SP-Kancha? Can anyone please help me with the Number of SP-Kancha.

PM is active.

Jooeey
04-20-19, 10:01
Can regulars at NL confirm if this is the Kashish at NL and which Bldg and SP is she available with?

Samasir143
04-20-19, 10:32

Started with second round after some food. She remained in her bikini whole time and kept teasing to be in mood. Will be taking her again soon..Why new guy are paying took much. It seems they are so desperate that they don't even bargain as I had took her for 5 k 2 pop for 3 Hours.

AlxnSmit
04-20-19, 15:28
What is the current status of hotel Ambrosia?

Let me know if any idea.

ApacheGuy
04-20-19, 17:31
Guys,

Does anyone have any experience with this girl Kashish (Guju Girl) in 1 B1 F in NL with which SP is she available? And this Girl called Aarti also in 1 B1 F? Are they with SP-Kancha? Can anyone please help me with the Number of SP-Kancha.

PM is active.Aarti is with SP Prem.

Nk2019
04-20-19, 19:13
Guys,

Careful with this girl name sweet Naina on MR her pics are fake she looks totally different thin and lazy.

My encounter with this girl today she called at her arranged place in Goregaon, she ask advance money 10 k for 2 hrs, I gave her she refused to give kiss and when she give BJ she tells she don't like to give, her pussy smells so bad I can't explain I just put condom give her one shot and left waste of time and money.

Guys.

I need your advice on another girl on MR Payal has anyone have experience withe her please shed some light actually I have planned to go with Payal today she told me to come at Goregaon, but once I reached their her phone was off, and her whatsapp was offline so I call naina and she was available at same location. I doubt if they are from the same group.

Looks 2/10.

Service 0/10.

Damage 10 k 30 minutes.

BornAsCrazy
04-20-19, 19:16
Well like you guys know its the election time and LE is quite vigilant. So I did not had a choice but to try her twice as she has got a place.

So yes this is my experience after trying Andrea twice. Let's get to the point.

Looks

She is bit plum, good boobs, great ass that you would love to spank at least I did and she has a ferocious personality which comes to eat you. She is a man eater. In short she is wild and down to get fucked.

Service

Deep Throat, amazing BBBJ, DFK, Doggy, Cow Girl, Standing Cow Girl if you can carry her, Missionary. I am not sure about anal as I am not into it, So except that I think she does it all.

Deeds

So I was quite energetic since morning woke up early went to gym, already ripped and ready to hit the target.

Bhai ka focus set tha. Target, Lock, Loaded, Hit It.

So the first session was around 20 minutes, which went from her arousing me to me finishing in missionary.

Then she gave me a massage which was fine.

And then we went for the next session, In my second session we started in cowgirl position, reverse cowgirl, then doggy which went for quite sometime. After that we went for missionary and I just crushed her pussy pounding her too hard for next 15 min.

Now the session went quite long, such that she checked the wrapper to confirm, if it is any special condom.

All in all it was a fun and top gun session. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Miscellaneous - contains Spoilers.

She puts a nice ambience and music to let your inner nirvana out and let him go wild. She will invite you into her room wearing a sexy lingerie and jump on you like a wildcat to make you unleash that kraken.

She is that GFE which you desire but never get. At least that's my experience till now with Indian girls.

In short: Bandi Sahi hai, Just go and Bang her bros.

Also, FYI she is here till end of April and she is not Japanese but a Filipino if that matters to anyone.

Damages: 7 k + 1 k for 2 hours 2 shots.

1 k tip for great service and attitude.

Jooeey
04-20-19, 19:47
Aarti is with SP Prem.Any idea with whom Kashish is available?

NickMehta
04-20-19, 19:56
Thanks for the kind words. As you rightly point out, gems are hard to find, and harder to keep. Will do my best.

She is a gem, my friend. Don't let her go. There are few of these we come across while mongering. Sadly, I lost a few over the years. Reported about one some time back.

More than sex, they are truly what we need to fight our heart breaks, disappointments, rejections and daily struggles. All we can do for them is to help them with what they really need and we have, money.

In the past, I have been able to help one get on with her studies my giving her a lump sum to pay off the debt her father had left behind. I feel good that I could do that. And now she is Delhi finishing her studies. Not in touch at all. It's good like this.

Anyway, I digress too. Great FR.

Happy mongering!

MontyD1983
04-20-19, 22:21
Guys,

PM is active.Had once met Kashish about 4-5 months back. Met her thru my regular SP for 1 b1 f Mithilesh. In the 3. 5 k range.

One of the few gals I met at NL who speaks decent English, albeit with a typical gujju accent. In her mid-to-late 20's, she is a dusky babe with sharp facial features. Has soft, handful tits and long nipples. Got an amazing BBBJ followed by a decent session in mish and wot. Was a pleasant experience overall.

However, haven't seen her again in my more recent visits.

WIR: Yes.

Newbie4321
04-21-19, 02:05
Hi,

First time here in forum and first time buying services.

Got a few deals from locanto, vivastreet etc.

Curious in one TS charging 5 k, has her own place in near vile parle.

Please advice for first time buying if I should go for curiosity or just go for plain straight.

Also if anyone has any contacts to share I have 5 k budget.

BoobsManiac
04-21-19, 02:06
Hello Mumbai bros.

This is a bit late FR. I have been mongering not so much, because of personal reasons, also mainly because service oriented girls are less discussed and people are paying crazy amounts for same old girls. For example when I was in Pune, it is very dry and people were paying insane amount for old MILF. Not so much options. Same was the case with Mumbai sometimes back but in the beginning of this year I saw new girls.

I have a restaurant business and I am a SI guy, average in looks, dark skinned. In my earlier encounters I face difficulty mainly all girls were too much demanding, like some won't come to private place, others demand huge sum of 15 k. Also may be in a way because of my looks, some girls wanted to avoid, lack of pleasing personality may be a key. Anyways I was devoid of love from a young girl, from a long time and wanted to feel the body pleasure of a young girl.

Anyways sometimes back saw a FR posted by Nrao8465 bro on forum about the massage girl Zoya. The sheer mention of her being a muslim girl gave me a boner, a strong one. I saw her pics. Found her to be cute. Was apprehensive if the bro would reply back to me, but yes he did reply, not instantly but later. May be to avoid too much traffic towards her he gave his ref and quoted all the conditions..She is not at all innocent bro. Look at the angle by which she has taken this selfie. Clearly I can gauge how massive those tits are. And also how much you must have enjoyed.

Newbie4321
04-21-19, 02:28
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Rambo647
04-21-19, 04:40
Can anyone help me out with reference for Falak, she is asking for a name and last 4 digits of referral.

Jamo Josh
04-21-19, 06:36
Please can you PM me. I don't have your number to msg you. Need to speak with you.

ApacheGuy
04-21-19, 06:44
Well like you guys know its the election time and LE is quite vigilant. So I did not had a choice but to try her twice as she has got a place.

Looks

She is bit plum, good boobs, great ass that you would love to spank at least I did and she has a ferocious personality which comes to eat you. She is a man eater. In short she is wild and down to get fucked.

Service

Deep Throat, amazing BBBJ, DFK, Doggy, Cow Girl, Standing Cow Girl if you can carry her, Missionary. I am not sure about anal as I am not into it, So except that I think she does it all.

Deeds

So I was quite energetic since morning woke up early went to gym, already ripped and ready to hit the target.

Bhai ka focus set tha. Target, Lock, Loaded, Hit It.

So the first session was around 20 minutes, which went from her arousing me to me finishing in missionary.

Then she gave me a massage which was fine.

And then we went for the next session, In my second session we started in cowgirl position, reverse cowgirl, then doggy which went for quite sometime. After that we went for missionary and I just crushed her pussy pounding her too hard for next 15 min.

Now the session went quite long, such that she checked the wrapper to confirm, if it is any special condom.

All in all it was a fun and top gun session. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Miscellaneous - contains Spoilers.

She puts a nice ambience and music to let your inner nirvana out and let him go wild. She will invite you into her room wearing a sexy lingerie and jump on you like a wildcat to make you unleash that kraken.

She is that GFE which you desire but never get. At least that's my experience till now with Indian girls.

In short: Bandi Sahi hai, Just go and Bang her bros.

Also, FYI she is here till end of April and she is not Japanese but a Filipino if that matters to anyone.

Damages: 7 k + 1 k for 2 hours 2 shots.

1 k tip for great service and attitude.Can you please Pune contact details and reference. I love asian.

Algernon M
04-21-19, 07:48
Folks,

Andrea is back to Mumbai. Met her 3 days back. First things first.

1. Thanks to "Coolguy Masti" for promptly sharing the contact.

2. Please be nice to her and treat her with respect. She had a horrid experience in Bangalore when some guys tried to force her in a group (this is true for every girl that we meet. Please be nice to them, it takes a lot for them to provide these services. We are buying the service by paying them, not the right to be violent / disrespectful).

3. Please keep the price to 6 or 7 K, she will start at 20 K, then come down to 10 K then 8; but please keep it to 6 or 7 that is the right price (I initially was put off by her trying to fleece by starting at 20 k, but I guess she has every right).

Anyhow, reached the hotel room she lives in, and she was wearing the usual black lingerie. Guys, part of the reason for the price cap I mentioned, Andrea is on the heavy side of the weight scale. She doesn't have a model like slim figure that we usually look for so be prepared for that. For those who have wondered before, she is half Japanese and half Philipino. She started with some hugs and DFK which was pretty goo the- she is a good kisser! We smoked a cig. (which she had asked me to bring) and started taking off my clothes, kissing me all over. Just as she was about to take off my last piece of clothing. She asked me for the money. Now, this was a little strange as usually I would never recommend paying upfront. But she kept insisting (this is when she recalled her bad Bangalore experience). As a matter rule I would have stopped and walked out, but somehow just because of this forum and the bros (thanks you!) who post on it. I felt I could trust her. I took out the money (7 K) and kept it on the table. Then the deed started, she sucked balls, dick, kissed everywhere, put the now famous "condom with the mouth". We fucked in miss, doggy, on the window. The only thing she would not let me touch her pussy. And kept saying she would cum if I do and she doesn't like to cum, strange!

We smoked another cig, and then she asked me to lay down for a massage. This was basically her running over her finger nails all over my body. Which by the way was very relaxing. Then she asked me to turn around and started playing with my dick again. Now. I am the kind of guy who feels zero desire for sex after I have cum. So naturally a second shot is not easy for me when there isn't a significant gap. She kept trying and I finally got hard, fuced her in many positions, but couldn't cum. She took matters into her hand (literally) and gave me the most vigorous HJ ever, but still no cum. I started laughing. More because I was embarrassed. I was thinking in my head, that I should leave now as it is not her problem that I can't cum the second time. I sat down. And this where she won my heart. She asked me to lay down next to her on the bed. I did, we spooned and cuddled, with no movement, no words spoken for what must have been 15 minutes. She turned towards me and we cuddled more, no rush. At some point I was hard and she noticed, grabbing onto my dick. By now I was in the mood and ready again. Put another see and fucked hard. The kind where your body is thumping against her and you can hear it! She still wouldn't let any pussy touching but she came anyway. I finished the deed in missionary.

All in all great experience, not exactly GFE (as she restricted pussy access) but still very satisfying. The kind which keep you happy for 2-3 days. I don't need more sex yet.

My opinion of the things that may matter to you .

Body. Heavy.

Boobs. Great, good size, soft, small nipples.

Ass. Great.

Attitude. Fantastic, She will do as you want in the things that she allows, you can ask her to suck dick whichever way you want but she is strict with what is not on the menu (another E. G. No CIM). She kept asking me to stay longer, if I want.

Other benefits. Nice clean hotel, available late night.

Damages: 7 K for 2.

Will I recommend. Yes Yes Yes.

Will I repeat. Maybe (and I have never repeated any girl ever) - she is much better than any experience you can get in any MP in Bombay (Delhi is a different story as Delhi MPs are better priced).

Cheers,

Algy.

ApacheGuy
04-21-19, 08:30
Is the Thailand spa at green park Andheri a good option for some fun massage?

Do they have good massagers?

BornAsCrazy
04-21-19, 09:00
Can you please Pune contact details and reference. I love asian.Sure man, happy to help. Please share some good indie contacts as well which you had a great time. Check PM.

BornAsCrazy
04-21-19, 10:40
Guys,

Humble request please don't pay more than 5-6 k for Indian girls and 6-7 k for foreign girls. Try to bargain hard around that rate.

I can easily afford a girl for 20 k but I can get 4 girls in that rate. It's hard earned money please spend wisely.

Even though she looks like a model or not just don't make looks as direct proportion to their rate.

I have had girls in Indonesia, Nepal, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai with around 4-7 k that to super hot chicks in Indonesia and Nepal and their services were beyond expectations.

Tipping is at your discretion but the initial rate should not be more than that. If you see Delhi and Pune have cheap rates let's make Mumbai efficient.

Chodubhaiya
04-21-19, 11:20
What is the name of the dental clinic?

Dondu
04-21-19, 13:20
Greetings to all.

Another pending FR.

After tasting Zoya, decided to try the Goregaon girl Nidhi.

So pinged and got leads of Nidhi from Nrao8465 bro. Hearing good review, decided to try. Has place in Goregaon.

The girl as described is very cute, in fact the cutest of all girls that I have tried till now. Some of her actions in the deed can be described as sensational. She knows how to tease. Very young age and knows how to tease and satisfy a man greater than her age in bed.

As I won't make this report too long as reports are already present for her I would just elaborate few points which I personally liked about her-.

1. Physical features- Beautiful young face, good toned body, spotless, fair skin, 36 boobs, good ass.

2. Her service- Her BBJ was deadly, she just engulfs the entire tool right deeply inside. Her good face and the way of perfect blowing skills is nearly perfect. I nearly took her to the corner of the bed and mouth gagged her.

3. Her way of removing her clothes is very sultry. The way she removes her panty gave me a very strong hard on. The view from the back side is very erotic, white skin and full developed buttocks.

4. She has nice sexy thighs, very toned and as any man would love it.

5. Lastly after orgasmic love making from her, which is very rare to find in this field. She literally got glued to my body and kissed me while I was pulsating with my orgasm and maintained close body contact. This was a very caring behavior, hard to find in other WG.

These are the few of my observations. Really thankful to Nrao8465 bro for responding to my request and thankful for finding this gem.

Damage-4 k.

WIR- Definitely.

For any queries, please refer to Nrao8465 bro as this contact belongs to him.

AKS84
04-21-19, 13:40
Can you please Pune contact details and reference. I love asian.Isn't it a Mumbai FR??

LordOfTheGirls
04-21-19, 15:30

Started with second round after some food. She remained in her bikini whole time and kept teasing to be in mood. Will be taking her again soon..Hi,

Looks like a good sexperience. Will PM you to get more details.

FunPa
04-21-19, 15:39
Greetings to all.

Another pending FR.

After tasting Zoya, decided to try the Goregaon girl Nidhi.

So pinged and got leads of Nidhi from Nrao8465 bro. Hearing good review, decided to try. Has place in Goregaon.

The girl as described is very cute, in fact the cutest of all girls that I have tried till now. Some of her actions in the deed can be described as sensational. She knows how to tease. Very young age and knows how to tease and satisfy a man greater than her age in bed.

As I won't make this report too long as reports are already present for her I would just elaborate few points which I personally liked about her-..Wooww bro narrated nicely giving feel to others.

IndianMale83
04-21-19, 17:37

Age- 23.

Face- Good......

Price- 3 k for 2.

BM.Hey brother,

You are creating a mini Delhi out of Mumbai. Never before have I seen such VFM girls. Where do you unearth all these?

Thanks.

I'm.

BornAsCrazy
04-21-19, 17:48
Completely agreed with you brother. This is a business for them and like any other business we should respect them. Also I happen to see those bruises which she got in Bangalore but I forgot to mention. I am glad you did.

Let's keep aamchi Mumbai safe for everyone.

Folks,

2. Please be nice to her and treat her with respect. She had a horrid experience in Bangalore when some guys tried to force her in a group (this is true for every girl that we meet. Please be nice to them, it takes a lot for them to provide these services. We are buying the service by paying them, not the right to be violent / disrespectful).

3. Please keep the price to 6 or 7 K, she will start at 20 K, then come down to 10 K then 8; but please keep it to 6 or 7 that is the right price (I initially was put off by her trying to fleece by starting at 20 k, but I guess she has every right).

Anyhow, reached the hotel room she lives in, and she was wearing the usual black lingerie. Guys, part of the reason for the price cap I mentioned, Andrea is on the heavy side of the weight scale. She doesn't have a model like slim figure that we usually look for so be prepared for that. For those who have wondered before, she is half Japanese and half Philipino..

RohitMumbai
04-21-19, 17:51
Folks,

Any recommendation for girl friendly hotel in the Juhu area? Where the girl can just come to the room? I had booked in a 3 star near the beach, but they don't allow guests in the room.

Any recommendations? Should be a decent hotel, please PM me.

Really appreciate the help!

RohitMumbai
04-21-19, 18:20
Any recommendations? I booked one 3* near the beach, but then they said no guests in the room, so KLPD. Any recommendation? Ideally one where folks can come straight up without worrying about being stopped?

Gamer030
04-21-19, 22:50
After a long dry wait tried to get a massage as the body was demanding and ventured to BT Ocean spa as rr ch is closed and don't know if any old gold is in other branch.

So tried this old but new spa for me. Guys total KLPD as the therapist I opted NI was cursing Delhites (she being from Delhi) and was demanding too much bucks. Said to her please go to Delhi and you will get more.

Came out unsatisfied. The name is also changed. Therapist name is actress PC first name. Total avoid (asking 2500 for HJ / TL).

Although when I was heading back saw a stunning Thai entering. Whooa she had some appeal. Will try again but opp branch.

Has donations gone up? It used to be 1000 for high level stuff.

Any update on RR Worli? Do they have some old therapist?

Stlunatic1
04-21-19, 23:59
Agreed. It is our hard earned money.

Guys,

Humble request please don't pay more than 5-6 k for Indian girls and 6-7 k for foreign girls. Try to bargain hard around that rate.

I can easily afford a girl for 20 k but I can get 4 girls in that rate. It's hard earned money please spend wisely.

Even though she looks like a model or not just don't make looks as direct proportion to their rate.

I have had girls in Indonesia, Nepal, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai with around 4-7 k that to super hot chicks in Indonesia and Nepal and their services were beyond expectations.

Tipping is at your discretion but the initial rate should not be more than that. If you see Delhi and Pune have cheap rates let's make Mumbai efficient.

BoobsManiac
04-22-19, 02:09
Any recommendations? I booked one 3* near the beach, but then they said no guests in the room, so KLPD. Any recommendation? Ideally one where folks can come straight up without worrying about being stopped?Either stay-uncle or Oyo.

BoobsManiac
04-22-19, 02:15
Hey brother,

You are creating a mini Delhi out of Mumbai. Never before have I seen such VFM girls. Where do you unearth all these?

Thanks.

I'm.Go to any city, any girl who enters this trade will start from a nominal amount because they don't know the market condition. Similarly the SP who are new and enter new in market will also start with nominal amount. Simple economics, they want customer. You can compare this situation with Reliance Jio. They have totally changed the market dynamics. I have more than 200 SP who are just starting in this trade. So more good food will come.

BoobsManiac
04-22-19, 02:17
Isn't it a Mumbai FR??Of course it is.

SamyBhagWat
04-22-19, 04:37
Guys,

Careful with this girl name sweet Naina on MR her pics are fake she looks totally different thin and lazy.

My encounter with this girl today she called at her arranged place in Goregaon, she ask advance money 10 k for 2 hrs, I gave her she refused to give kiss and when she give BJ she tells she don't like to give, her pussy smells so bad I can't explain I just put condom give her one shot and left waste of time and money.

Guys.

I need your advice on another girl on MR Payal has anyone have experience withe her please shed some light actually I have planned to go with Payal today she told me to come at Goregaon, but once I reached their her phone was off, and her whatsapp was offline so I call naina and she was available at same location. I doubt if they are from the same group.

Looks 2/10.

Service 0/10.

Damage 10 k 30 minutes.Thanks for update man, you saved us some hard earned money.

ArisCasa
04-22-19, 04:44
Folks,

Anyhow, reached the hotel room she lives in, and she was wearing the usual black lingerie. Guys, part of the reason for the price cap I mentioned, Andrea is on the heavy side of the weight scale. She doesn't have a model like slim figure that we usually look for so be prepared for that. For those who have wondered before, she is half Japanese and half Philipino. She started with some hugs and DFK which was pretty goo the- she is a good kisser! We smoked a cig..False story by her. She stayed at a premium hotel called LA. I contacted her last Sunday night and told her that we would have a few drinks in the hotel's night club Ki Ko. By the time I reached she was already sloshed up. By the time I had 2 drinks she was completely sloshed up with a few whiskey and tequila shots. In the process she tripped and fell twice in the rest rooms and hurt herself. I did not go ahead with the engagement, but dropped her in the room and left, where she passed out. Thankfully I paid only for one of her drink so damage was minimal.

Next day Monday when I pinged her she said that she is badly bruised and not in a position to entertain anyone and leaving for Mumbai immediately. Looks to me that the group attack is a cooked up story. Its a very upscale hotel, if you have decoded it. I don't think such an incident would have happened there. Also am highly suspicious that she is a Post Op.

Deejay2509
04-22-19, 07:04
Visited this place thanks to recommendation by fellow monger, contributor and helper JF. The chosen lady wasn't available so booked backup option Miss A for one hour. Arrived at the designated time and was told she is busy with previous customer so need to wait. This gave some spare time to checkout other birds and was offered another bird who I politely declined. Chatted with 15 minutes with the manager also from NE, good looker, but doesn't do massages, only brings in customers. Hence that day she got conferred with the title Manager and she seemed pretty delighted with it.

In walks in Miss A after her session. She is NE, good height for a NE, with well developed assets, fair, long hair and a naughty smile. Perfect combo. I asked her if she wanted to take a break, to which she smiled and said no need. Was led in a makeshift spa room as main rooms were without power from few minutes back which made the previous customer walk out in despair as power went out in middle of the session. Sorry buddy.

The room was very basic, with a window AC that doubled up as background music. Was offered customory whites and was told to change. 5 minutes later comes in Miss A, lowers the light and starts with her legit service at the back. Massage felt good with she making honest moves and touches to give a genuine experience. Chatted little bit in between and asked me how I know the place and her name, and told her was referred by a friend. Massage continued for a good 30 minutes and no signs of extras even on the flip. Johny who was attentive during back massage became dormant on the flip and body started enjoying the genuine massage strokes. After 30 minutes she said massage finish and smiled. I dropped several hints for extras, and after much deliberation she only offered HJ with top access. I accepted that and let her do the deed which she didn't seem very eager to please. Ran my digits occasionally down her to feel the p and felt a nice silky Bush, with some of her resistance though. Since there was nothing more to come, allowed johny to release within 10 minutes of her hand exercise. Overall fairly satisfied.

Place: 7. Located in a dense residential area with no easy parking spot to find.

Room: 6. It was a makeshift room.

Counter: 9. The girl at the counter and Manager both NE, were chatty and friendly to talk with.

About the girl:

Looks: 8. Matches my preferences.

Massage: 8. Did manage to kick away lot of body knots.

Extras: 6. Mechanical HJ, with not much desire to please.

Damages: 1000 counter + 1000 tip.

WIR: probably yes, for her looks maybe I would make a second visit to explore more of her services.

Emigre
04-22-19, 07:09
Agree. Andrea is a sweetheart. Take care of her guys.

Completely agreed with you brother. This is a business for them and like any other business we should respect them. Also I happen to see those bruises which she got in Bangalore but I forgot to mention. I am glad you did.

Let's keep aamchi Mumbai safe for everyone.

Nilesh1234
04-22-19, 08:31

Ready to share contact. Can pm me.Can you PM me her contact.

Irra1269
04-22-19, 09:11
Folks,

Any recommendation for girl friendly hotel in the Juhu area? Where the girl can just come to the room? I had booked in a 3 star near the beach, but they don't allow guests in the room.

Any recommendations? Should be a decent hotel, please PM me.

Really appreciate the help!Book Hotel on Stayuncle.com or OYO which allow local guest and Couple friendly.

Santh2006
04-22-19, 09:59
Used to visit red horse couple of years back, used to pick up and go for a quick shot for 3 k a shot. Is it still active, used to visit dance bar with similar experiences.

In Mumbai for 2 days, any help or pointers would be of help. Can definitely help you out in Delhi.

Any hotels near Dhahisar girl friendly.

Sonic5
04-22-19, 11:31
Hey everyone long time since I posted here been busywith life and work so didn't find that much time to monger but have been active since this past few months.

So going to sum it up in one post.

Well most of the girls that I went with were provided by my regular sp (who opperates in bandra / andheri and is 90 percent of the time reliable).

I also have the girls private numbers and am willing to share in exchange.

The first girl nisha:

Excellent service.

Good body.

Ok face.

Talks dirty.

Willing to do most stuff except anal.

Second is this punjabi girl.

Had met her in bandra.

A bit overweight and short but has huge tits.

Was a bit fussy with uncovered blowjob but rest was good expecially sucking those tits nd the way she moans.

But still not my type.

Third girl riya who also told me she was an sp herself and provides girls.

This girl was the best I've had in a long time.

Slim model like body with moderately big boobs a bit short though.

Clean pussy.

Attractive face.

Again service is good.

Miss karishma MILF.

Had actually met her first time in NL and we had exchanged numbers.

So met her outside too.

Nice woman around 34 years of age but carries her self well is classy.

Fat in just the right places.

Attractive face.

She is the only woman who I've been with who actually insisted to give a uncovered blowjob when it is the otherway round most of the time.

(for me anyways).

Apart from these had been with some girls who most people are familiar with here.

So nothing to write about.

Pihu.

Fiza.

Priya k.

Arohi.

Miss and.

I do not know why pihu charges 10 k for some here.

Have taken her multiple times for so much less.

And even though she's quite known and old (not age) in this.

Forum fucking her is always enjoyment as she has no nakhras.

I have the pics of all these girls but not posting it over here since there is some confusion regarding the posting of pics.

As earlier I had posted pics and was advised against it by some members due to the girls privacy bieng blown but now I see alot of people posting pics.

So idk don't wwant to get into unnecessary trouble.

I know this isn't much action compared to what's going on here but this is what I've been doing so felt like sharing.

Willing to share no in exchange of some good indies.

Thank you.

Netwizkid
04-22-19, 12:10
A very long pending FR, big shout out to Gopal Rao for giving me this lead.

Pooja is a divorced MILF and operates out of Chembur but she is open to travel (including Lonavala).

Decided to meet her one day and she quoted 8000 for 2 in 2 hour however got her down to 5000 for 2 and hotel 1 k each hour.

Met her at Chembur she looks exactly like her pictures a fair looking MILF in late 30's I think.

Started with some chit chat she is a well mannered and soft spoken Marathi lady, Started the deed with some foreplay, I had returned back to the game after proper year since I had paraphimosos and had got my circumcision done in January, She has a nice smooth body with a little stretch marks near her navel as a sign of child delivery. Did the first act after some foreplay she has a decently experienced ally but knows how to hold it with muscles inside, well I had a blasting orgasm and was shivering since it was after a year she got some motivation I suppose we chit chatted a bit more and went 2nd round after an hour or so, this time took her standing doggy and was done relaxed for 30 min payed her off and came out smiling.

I do recommend her to someone who is returning back to game or is new. She has a fairly young friend by name Varsha who is a dusky chick I will romp her next time when I am around Chembur.

Coolguy Masti
04-22-19, 14:02
Thanks bro, for the details. She is ok to travel out of India if we can pay her air tickets and take care of the food and hotel expenses. She doesn't charge anything else if it is out of India. But iam not sure about her looks and GFE, but forum has good reviews about her GFE. So, I want to try her in Mumbai once before deciding whether to take her out of India or not. She sounded polished when I spoke to her over phone.

Regards.

HH.Hey bro,

Do let us know your feedback on her. Scheduled to meet her over next few days and your review would be useful to manage expectations!

KrishnaB
04-22-19, 14:06
Hello Seniors,

I will be visiting Mumbai in May for a couple of days.

Looking for some high end model / model looks who provides GFE, with reference.

Can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

PM is open. All help appreciated.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Coolguy Masti
04-22-19, 14:07
Folks,

3. Please keep the price to 6 or 7 K, she will start at 20 K, then come down to 10 K then 8; but please keep it to 6 or 7 that is the right price (I initially was put off by her trying to fleece by starting at 20 k, but I guess she has every right)..Hey bro,

Good to know that you had great time with Andrea and update on her return to Mumbai! Looks like her bad experience in Bangalore has made her cautious as she never asked for upfront money earlier. Anyways keep mongering & sharing!

Niel07
04-22-19, 14:35

Ready to share contact. Can pm me.Please clear your Inbox. Request to Share somam digit through PM.

Santh2006
04-22-19, 14:39
Any leads from Dhaishar. Been there before to red horse, but it was long time back. Are they still active.

Mayo45
04-22-19, 15:17
Met Andrea a few days ago at a decent hotel in darkness east. She is on the stocky / curvy side, nice boobs, Jap / Filipino, and has great attitude. Very good personality, aims to please, clean and well spoken. I had a great time with her and definitely would see her again.

Body: 7/10.

Hygiene: 10/10.

Damages: 8 k for 2.

WIR: Yes.Hi bro,

Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

Dmunda
04-22-19, 15:45
Is it same number ending with 918?

Started with second round after some food. She remained in her bikini whole time and kept teasing to be in mood. Will be taking her again soon..

EroticServices
04-22-19, 16:04
Hi,

Requesting help of senior members for Indie staying near Panvel. Will do a FR with appropriate credit.

Regards.

TypicalGuy
04-22-19, 16:59
Hi,

I would be very grateful if you may share the digits of Andrea, the Mumbai gal who has her own safe place.

I am ready to share the digits of a good chick from Pune, if you like. Thanks.

I have recently shifted to Mumbai, got her contact from a member. Tried her first time where I found her a bit fast. Second time she made me super comfortable, the best part is she has her own secured place. The way she puts condom is out of the box. Took her for two shots. She gave a good massage after first session and played very kinky that aroused me immediately. Perfect skin, hot looks in her net dress. The best part is her BJ skills as well as DFK.

Guys do try her once if in Mumbai. She shares pics on whatsapp.

Pussy: 9/10..

TypicalGuy
04-22-19, 17:11
Hi,

I will be traveling to Mumbai on 26th and will be thankful if you may share digits of Sonam. Thanks.

Started with second round after some food. She remained in her bikini whole time and kept teasing to be in mood. Will be taking her again soon..

TypicalGuy
04-22-19, 17:16
Hi brother,

I shall be grateful if you may kindly share the digits of Pune indies who you may share. I will be Pune by 26th April & will be there for a few days.

Thanks & regards.

Hello mongers,

Thank you mate.

Viiki
04-22-19, 17:41
Hey everyone long time since I posted here been busywith life and work so didn't find that much time to monger but have been active since this past few months.

So going to sum it up in one post.

Well most of the girls that I went with were provided by my regular sp (who opperates in bandra / andheri and is 90 percent of the time reliable).

I also have the girls private numbers and am willing to share in exchange.

The first girl nisha:

Excellent service.

Good body.

Ok face.

Talks dirty.

Willing to do most stuff except anal.

Second is this punjabi girl.

Had met her in bandra.

A bit overweight and short but has huge tits.

Was a bit fussy with uncovered blowjob but rest was good expecially sucking those tits nd the way she moans.

But still not my type.

Third girl riya who also told me she was an sp herself and provides girls.

This girl was the best I've had in a long time.

Slim model like body with moderately big boobs a bit short though.

Clean pussy.

Attractive face.

Again service is good.

Miss karishma MILF.

Had actually met her first time in NL and we had exchanged numbers.

So met her outside too.

Nice woman around 34 years of age but carries her self well is classy.

Fat in just the right places.

Attractive face.

She is the only woman who I've been with who actually insisted to give a uncovered blowjob when it is the otherway round most of the time.

(for me anyways).

Apart from these had been with some girls who most people are familiar with here.

So nothing to write about.

Pihu.

Fiza.

Priya k.

Arohi.

Miss and.

I do not know why pihu charges 10 k for some here.

Have taken her multiple times for so much less.

And even though she's quite known and old (not age) in this.

Forum fucking her is always enjoyment as she has no nakhras.

I have the pics of all these girls but not posting it over here since there is some confusion regarding the posting of pics.

As earlier I had posted pics and was advised against it by some members due to the girls privacy bieng blown but now I see alot of people posting pics.

So idk don't wwant to get into unnecessary trouble.

I know this isn't much action compared to what's going on here but this is what I've been doing so felt like sharing.

Willing to share no in exchange of some good indies.

Thank you.Nice to see you back. Pic or not upto you but do post last 4 digits of the ladies.

Aathomson
04-22-19, 17:42
Hi,

A big shout out to all you bros and the seniors in the house. I have been a regular on ISG reading all your post and experience. Guess that's how I learnt about NL and half a dozen abbreviations.

Just converted into membership. I hope you guys will accept me in your brotherhood. I big shout out to BoobsManiac. Love reading your post. And your VFM approach. I did send out a PM to you and tried to add you as my contact. Knowing fully well you have your terms and conditions of accepting friends here. I do hope you make an exception.

Anyways on a personal front fighting a divorce so looking for some girl. Some fuck friend. If any of you seniors or BoobsManiac understands the feeling please feel free to share.

Please consider me as a start up and you seniors as the VC I have come to ask for funding (contacts). Once I have I will be able to share my experience and expand my network.

Look forward to your support.

LordOfTheGirls
04-22-19, 18:30
Hello mongers,

Got the below indie from a member.

Any reviews please?Hey,

She looks cute. Did you have her later? BM had also given great review of hers.

LordOfTheGirls
04-22-19, 19:00
Hey guys,

I'm from Bangalore forum but in Mumbai for a week. I got the following pics from an SP through Loc. Just wanted to confirm the authenticity. Are these real? Says 4 k for 2 hrs incl hotel. Please confirm.Did you try any of the ones that you had shared?

VFM16
04-22-19, 21:41
Good to hear she is back. Last time I went she had gone to native. Even I did not get more than uninteresting HJ. I doubt if JF also got more but her looks are killing.

Tried to flirt with Manager. Let's see where this leads to.

They got another beautician for facial. She looks hot in specs. Seems to be from UP but need to check. Will try her next.

Keep you informed.

Cheers.

Visited this place thanks to recommendation by fellow monger, contributor and helper JF. The chosen lady wasn't available so booked backup option Miss A for one hour. Arrived at the designated time and was told she is busy with previous customer so need to wait. This gave some spare time to checkout other birds and was offered another bird who I politely declined. Chatted with 15 minutes with the manager also from NE, good looker, but doesn't do massages, only brings in customers. Hence that day she got conferred with the title Manager and she seemed pretty delighted with it.

In walks in Miss A after her session. She is NE, good height for a NE, with well developed assets, fair, long hair and a naughty smile. Perfect combo. I asked her if she wanted to take a break, to which she smiled and said no need. Was led in a makeshift spa room as main rooms were without power from few minutes back which made the previous customer walk out in despair as power went out in middle of the session..

BoobsManiac
04-23-19, 02:14
False story by her. She stayed at a premium hotel called LA. I contacted her last Sunday night and told her that we would have a few drinks in the hotel's night club Ki Ko. By the time I reached she was already sloshed up. By the time I had 2 drinks she was completely sloshed up with a few whiskey and tequila shots. In the process she tripped and fell twice in the rest rooms and hurt herself. I did not go ahead with the engagement, but dropped her in the room and left, where she passed out. Thankfully I paid only for one of her drink so damage was minimal.

Next day Monday when I pinged her she said that she is badly bruised and not in a position to entertain anyone and leaving for Mumbai immediately. Looks to me that the group attack is a cooked up story. Its a very upscale hotel, if you have decoded it. I don't think such an incident would have happened there. Also am highly suspicious that she is a Post Op.These Filipino definitely can't be trusted in terms of their gender. Also they know Mumbai has a high paying crowd, so let's loot.

BoobsManiac
04-23-19, 02:18
Can anyone help me out with reference for Falak, she is asking for a name and last 4 digits of referral.Ask the member from whom you got her number. Or wait till her pussy starts itching.

WhatDHell
04-23-19, 04:27
Good to hear she is back. Last time I went she had gone to native. Even I did not get more than uninteresting HJ. I doubt if JF also got more but her looks are killing.

Tried to flirt with Manager. Let's see where this leads to.

They got another beautician for facial. She looks hot in specs. Seems to be from UP but need to check. Will try her next.

Keep you informed.

Cheers.Hi, could you provide some hints to the name of the place or perhaps details over pm? Thank you.

Zephyer
04-23-19, 04:53
I see quite a few of fellows asking if the dating sites work.

Well everything works in this world if only you know how to make them work.

I have been in the mongering scene since quite long, especially in the Mumbai scene. Predominantly I favour Indi connects, and I have had the company of almost all the birds discussed here. I got bored with the service levels and Professional routine, and hence decided to move out of the scene. But the monger in me wasn't willing to give up so easily and hence I landed up at the Dating sites trying to see if I can get lucky there.

And I think I was lucky enough to score from every site I got onto. So here are my two cents to people who would want to try out the amateur scene.

A. Make your profile and give hints that you are willing to indulge physically but don't sound like a desperate sex starved guy.

B. Same goes for the communication, once you are lucky to initiate the conversation with the female.

C. Try and make your interaction light, with intermittent adult humor, and mild flirting.

D. Don't be too desperate to meet up immediately or ask for contact number / whatsapp, as all sites allow you to communicate thru their own messenger, try and make most of it.

E. Always try an be humble, sound cultured and educated, and be considerate. Just be aware that the female would need to trust you enough to meet you in person, a hint of creepiness and there goes your chance and instant block / dormant attitude.

D. It requires persistent efforts and patience.

I am an average looking guy in late 30's and slightly overweight, and still I had a decent hit rate and have managed to meet females of various age. From 22 right up to 40, with some bad, average and most amazing experiences.

Now due to some work pressure and lack of time I am not too actively hunting there, and trying to get back into indi scene as I see a few new birdie.

But hopefully some of you can use my experience and gain from it.

Cheers, and happy & safe hunting.

Rambo2014
04-23-19, 05:09
Hi Maddy,

Can you share number of SP. So I can get service from her in Mumbai. Will be very thankful to you. If need any info for Vadodara or Surat Spas let me know. You can PM me.

I have recently shifted to Mumbai, got her contact from a member. Tried her first time where I found her a bit fast. Second time she made me super comfortable, the best part is she has her own secured place. The way she puts condom is out of the box. Took her for two shots. She gave a good massage after first session and played very kinky that aroused me immediately. Perfect skin, hot looks in her net dress. The best part is her BJ skills as well as DFK.

Guys do try her once if in Mumbai. She shares pics on whatsapp.

Boobs: 9/10..

BangBanggo
04-23-19, 06:47
This one was second recommendation by SP as the one she wanted me to try did not come down.

Looks - 8/10 - Little dark than in picture, she have good features but seems not taking care of the body and face.

GFE and Attitude - 8/10 - Good, easy go lucky. No drama. Kissing was light at the start of the act but during the FJ she was kissing well.

Boobs - 7/10 - Firm, developing, A+.

Body - 7/10 - Started putting on some fats but for her young age it does not look bad.

BBBJ - 5/10 - No skills on BBBJ, she tried but not enjoying. She did not complained on smell or anything as I was clean with nice shower before the act.

FJ - 8/10 - Tight, wet, did finger a bit before act.

The weather was too hot and was not feeling like doing act so feel like pounding very hard and finished at once. Even the girl was little dull in between and I suspect it for heat.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K for Room.

Zephyer
04-23-19, 06:54
This one was second recommendation by SP as the one she wanted me to try did not come down..The room looks of the hotel which is in Mira road. Close to the McD, which has the name similar to that of a famous film studio.

RawKerBoi
04-23-19, 07:14
I just want to share some information regarding Sonam MILF!

Lately there are reports about her, where some idiots are paying her 7 k-8 k.

Sonam is MILF she is 44 yrs of age, divorced and contract teacher in some school.

She has big boobs bit sag, she will MSG you some of her bikini pics and try to seduce you but her service is OK not that exceptional. Honestly she is not worth more than 4 K!

I banged her last month and tried her at-least three times but paid only 3.8 k 2 hrs and 2 round which includes 200 rs Travel.

She does quotes 5 k or 7 k but she does come down! Try to bargain a bit! Don't let your dick make decision!! By paying her more you are just increasing her price.

If you all really have so much money better contribute in Armed force fund rather than jacking up the price!

Peace.

Frank1232
04-23-19, 07:39
Dear members,

Before asking for contacts, at least write some FR. RTFF do some research, contribute to the forum with anything you have gone through, good experiences, bad experiences. Frankly without sharing any reviews, nobody will have any confidence in you. Am writing this, as lately have been receiving messages from various members who have zero FRs or may be 10 FRs in various forums but only the ones asking for contacts. I do not mean to offend any of you. I am sure you are genuine mongers. But, without sharing any of your experiences, nobody will share contacts with you my dear friends. Moreover, the contacts which I have received are from the forum members barring a few. So I have no right to share them and that too if you have shared absolutely nothing. No offence. But this is a rule in all the forums.

Play safe guys. All the best.

BoobsManiac
04-23-19, 13:14
Tasted this food from SP. Girl with sharp features.

Age- 22.

Face- sharp features.

Skin- wheatish.

Boobs- 32, growth needed.

Pussy- Tight.

Ass- small, less meat.

X Factor- flexible.

Price- 3 k for 2.

Why to eat old food, when there are plenty of food available!

BoobsManiac
04-23-19, 13:25
Tasted this Bengali HW. She is indie, big hooters, typical in Bong ladies.

Age- 28.

Face- Cute, smiling.

Skin- wheatish fair.

Boobs- 36, she is a mom, so boobs like a mom big ones, lucky husband and me too!! LOL.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- wide meat, tight.

X Factor- Lusty, treats you like a lover.

Price- 4 k for 2.

Bong ladies are awesome, you can do anything, bite, lick, suck everything which I did with her.

BoobsManiac
04-23-19, 13:32
Tasted this Cheap Marathi HW. Married, but again typical conservative, but slowly becoming modern.

Age- 30.

Face- Average.

Skin- Dusky.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- In proportion.

X Factor- Great BBJ.

Price- 2 k for 2.

Marathi HW are cheap and good for quick release!!

BM.

InstantPlay
04-23-19, 13:35
Hi all,

Staying in Colaba tonight. Anybody here wants to hangout.

Also would appreciate any indie contact. If you guys care to share.

HiThereAloha
04-23-19, 14:50
I've found that there are two kinds of NEs.

Ones that know only English.

And ones that know Hindi.

I've noticed a couple of things:

The NEs that know only English tend to be wild, and if you crack them, can give you the ride of your life.

The ones who know Hindi tend to be "lower budget" babes who don't shave, have poor feminine hygiene, and do a lot of Nakhra.

The ones who know only English, tend to be top quality on hygiene in terms of shaved legs and all.

Just my observation, Bros.

No offence against anything.

HiThereAloha
04-23-19, 14:59
I only take HJs. No BBBJs or FS.

And here is what I've experienced.

Some babes really enjoy giving you an exquisite s-l-o-o-o-w HJ. The best kind. Rolling finger over the head. Teasing your nuts and ass and hole.

Then there's the ones who yank your dock as if it's a bloody hand pump.

And I recently had the terrible experience of having a Death Grip HJ. She squeezed it so hard. Even though I kept telling her "softer, Softer"!

My dick pained for 2 days.

Just saying.

HiThereAloha
04-23-19, 15:04
I've noticed babes have a distinct 3 Kinds of B2B style.

The first is the fuck all only tits out rubbing B2B. This is such BS.

The second is nude B2B but just slide up and down your body. Again no fun.

And the third, is the Porn Star B2B with full Pussy on Cock squelching with juices B2B. Where the girl is really into it, and is enjoying her juices as much as you.

I had the third kind a looong time ago. Alas!

BomvivBom
04-23-19, 16:01
Has anyone met Natasha Saxena who advertises on Massage Republic? Can anyone share their experience?

BomvivBom
04-23-19, 16:40
Finally, I got her contact and already a lot has been written about her. Still my 2 cents about my experience.

Looks - 8/10 - She's plump but pleasing face. May as well call her cute.

GFE and Attitude - 8/10 - Allows DFK and DATY too. I saw that she didn't allow touching her pussy for someone, but it was a different experience for me.

Boobs - 8/10 - Soft and nice. Fun to play with.

Body - 7/10 - Little plump but good enough to enjoy.

BBBJ - 10/10 - Excellent BBBJ, extremely pleasing.

FJ - 9/10 - Moderately tight but good FJ.

Damages - 6 k for 2.

Best part is she is not a time watcher.

LordOfTheGirls
04-23-19, 18:08
Finally, I got her contact and already a lot has been written about her. Still my 2 cents about my experience.

Looks - 8/10 - She's plump but pleasing face. May as well call her cute.

GFE and Attitude - 8/10 - Allows DFK and DATY too. I saw that she didn't allow touching her pussy for someone, but it was a different experience for me.

Boobs - 8/10 - Soft and nice. Fun to play with.

Body - 7/10 - Little plump but good enough to enjoy.

BBBJ - 10/10 - Excellent BBBJ, extremely pleasing.

FJ - 9/10 - Moderately tight but good FJ.

Damages - 6 k for 2.

Best part is she is not a time watcher.How long with her? 1 or 2 hours?

Jaya2017
04-23-19, 18:11
Has anyone met Natasha Saxena who advertises on Massage Republic? Can anyone share their experience?Brother,

Don't eat Natasha, she is above 40 and active in trade from long time.

BomvivBom
04-23-19, 18:32
She used to advertise on SEA and used to quote 5 k for 2 shots.

Can be easily negotiated to 4.6-8 is too high considering she is 45+ and boobs are saggy.

Sonam is MILF she is 44 yrs of age, divorced and contract teacher in some school.

She has big boobs bit sag, she will MSG you some of her bikini pics and try to seduce you but her service is OK not that exceptional. Honestly she is not worth more than 4 K!

I banged her last month and tried her at-least three times but paid only 3.8 k 2 hrs and 2 round which includes 200 rs Travel.

She does quotes 5 k or 7 k but she does come down! Try to bargain a bit! Don't let your dick make decision!! By paying her more you are just increasing her price.

If you all really have so much money better contribute in Armed force fund rather than jacking up the price!

Peace.

BoldGuy8
04-23-19, 19:50
Hi seniors,

I'll be in Mumbai this week end. I am interested in MILF / mature lady. Can any one help? My PM is active.

Thanks!

Joshua Dsouza
04-23-19, 19:55
Has anyone met Natasha Saxena who advertises on Massage Republic? Can anyone share their experience?Her pics are old and she's fat and ugly.

BoldGuy8
04-23-19, 20:23
Tasted this Cheap Marathi HW. Married, but again typical conservative, but slowly becoming modern.

Age- 30.

Face- Average.

Skin- Dusky.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- Moderately tight..Hi sir,

I ll be in Mumbai this week end! Looking for MILF / HW / matures detail's.

Please help me out with some contacts. My PM is active.

Thanks.

Crisp101
04-23-19, 22:08
Has anyone met Swikriti from Massage Republic?

BoobsManiac
04-24-19, 02:05

Peace.I also already observed the same thing. The remarkable thing is that user was kept on increasing price and decreasing the deed duration. No wonder those who exchanged their digits with him also run the risk of price jacking of their leads. LOL.

BoobsManiac
04-24-19, 02:08
Hi,

I would be very grateful if you may share the digits of Andrea, the Mumbai gal who has her own safe place.

I am ready to share the digits of a good chick from Pune, if you like. Thanks.Her digits are available in MR website. Get it from there.

Denmold
04-24-19, 03:50
I also already observed the same thing. The remarkable thing is that user was kept on increasing price and decreasing the deed duration. No wonder those who exchanged their digits with him also run the risk of price jacking of their leads. LOL.Hi bro,

Please share her contact details would like to try her.

Zephyer
04-24-19, 07:39
Any feedback on Jannah, also listed on MR.

Would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Bholu
04-24-19, 08:00

Peace.I frankly told her that 8 k is too high for 40+woman she told can make 7 k not less than that, I tell my budget is low see you some other time, at that point she claims that she is 32 only but I have dout again hotel expanse add, you may get good younger one in that price why to go for 40+lady's in 7 k 8 k.

One SA woman age around 35 quoted 15 k for 2 and hotel extra god knows how desperate people are who gave them this amounts.

Jooeey
04-24-19, 09:16
Had been hearing about NL since last so many years, never dared to venture there because of Health and Safety Concerns but after reading a lot of FR's here finally decided to take the dare. Thanks to a fellow ISG Mmember ere he was very helpful in sharing the Number of his preferred SP Kamlesh there. So went around 7:30-8:00 PM was shown the Line Up all in range of 2.5 K, 3.5 K, 5.5 liked a girl in 3.5 K called Sonam but till the time I was going to come back to her after checking the entire Line-Up, she was already gone with some body else. So was a new learning for me The moment you like someone Just go for it, or you never know when would she be gone, it all happens in a fraction of minutes. Anyways so Selected this Girl called Nisha girl must be in the age group of 25-30 "b" Size Boobs was giving very friendly Vibes, was tall. So liked here Vibe and it turned out to be a good choice indeed. Open to everything. Did the Common Rituals of when you get into Orgasmic Activities, LOL! Though her boobs very ample to be sucked to one's satisfaction were a bit saggy and had stretch Marks on it, saw first time some boobs which had stretch marks there. Anyways finished her Missionary and Doggy was given a room which had nice ambient lighting, Mood Lighting and Mirrors on the wall so you could see yourself and the girl while doing the deed, that adds to the climax and fun.

My take on NL as a First timer in NL. It is a great VFM, Some girls are also good looking but not like a Babe category but certainly good enough for a short fuck. Rest I know YMMV. But I have been very choosy over the years on the girls I do and since I liked it maybe it indeed has something in for everyone. But still there is nothing to the Kind of North Indian Girls you get in Delhi! Delhi is heaven for mongering in India and great VFK, be it India, CIS, or South East Asian Stuff. I am sure a lot of us here miss the quality and Price available in Delhi! Delhi the capital of India and is also the Capital of Mongering in India!!

Until next time.

Peace!

Newbee1
04-24-19, 09:28
She seems to have nice long hairs.

Tasted this Bengali HW. She is indie, big hooters, typical in Bong ladies.

Age- 28.

Face- Cute, smiling.

Skin- wheatish fair.

Boobs- 36, she is a mom, so boobs like a mom big ones, lucky husband and me too! LOL.

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- wide meat, tight.

X Factor- Lusty, treats you like a lover.

Price- 4 k for 2.

Bong ladies are awesome, you can do anything, bite, lick, suck everything which I did with her.

Kong121
04-24-19, 12:16
Much thanks to Senior ExpMonger for providing the contact and kinda coaching me through the process: 3.

Now back to the topic, this is my 2nd FR and this is a positive one!

She has her own place. Does DFK and CIM.

Age. She looks in her late 20's.

Face. Average.

Skin. Fair.

Measurements - 36, 34, 29 or so she said, I didn't exactly go there with a measuring tape so.

Boobs- Juicy, and bigger than average.

Pussy. Tight (at least for me).

Ass. - Shapely.

She is a bit chubby and short but that's the fun part! Really enthusiastic and not a time watcher.

X factor. Blowjob and the Rim-job sent me to heaven.

Price - 5 k for 2 shots (2 hours) but got the feeling that she can be negotiated with.

WIR. If I don't have any new birds to try and want a quick session, yes!

The below pic is an old one, now she is a little bit chubby.

Udtapanchi
04-24-19, 12:59
Got the wonderful opportunity to spend an entire full day with an Air Hostess, Tina, in need of money.

As she has taken some loans, so doing this privately. Goes to multiple cities because of her job, Mumbai being one of them.

She is a Punjabi, from Chandigarh, a Real Punjabi beauty.

Age- 25-28.

Face- Sexy.

Skin- Pinkish Fair.

Boobs- 34, perfect fair boobs, turns red when handled roughly, nipples are purely pink! After a long time pink nipples..Hello sir,

Request to please share details of Tina.

I will reciprocate positively. Look forward to your reply.

Udtapanchi
04-24-19, 13:03

Age- 30.

Face- Average.

Skin- Dusky.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- Moderately tight.

Ass- In proportion.

X Factor- Great BBJ..Dear sir,

Request to share details of Marathi HW.

Have to say you have got a charm of selecting the best ones for your FRs.

BusyMan64
04-24-19, 13:24
Hi friends,

I have done with all girls of country and was now willing to bang our local beauty.

After couple of PMs and efforts got the number of this SP girl-Mahika (not old one).

Contacted and immediately got pics on my wapp. They were tempting and chic looked very beautiful and good face.

After long negotiations with patience succeeded to bring price to 10 k /2 shots from earlier quoted 15 k /1 shot.

The girl in person was better than pic.

Fair skin; photogenic face; round full boobs with small aerola and light brown nipples with smiling face is what the girl looked like.

During the deed; the beauty become beast.

Gave long CBJ. Was ready to gibe BBBJ; but I asked for CBJ with no nakhras.

Pussy was clean; nicely trimmed and sweet smelling and good to look at and tight to bang. Overall very good pussy and boobs.

Except for anal; every thing was on menu.

Nice 2 hours spent with full satisfaction of banging a photogenic young girl.

Pics and Number available on PM. Contact me if you have banged any beautiful indie.

Damages are higher. 10 k /2 but except for boobs maniac; no body gets beautiful girls in Mumbai at cheaper price.

Aathomson
04-24-19, 14:32
Anyone can you PM me what does SEA mean.

Thanks in advance.

HellRaider
04-24-19, 17:35
Got membership of SA and got contact details of more than 20 girls. Most are expensive but trying out the cheap ones.

Met Aaliya yesterday at 10 k for night. Called her to my place. 21 years old curvy and plumb with fair smooth skin. We two drank bottle of vodka whole night. Good service with kissing and blowjob. Had 3 shots with her. Nice tight pussy. Stayed from 10 to 8 in night.

Willing to share her number and photo if any one willing to share their contacts. PM me for details. Will also share future experiences as I meet more girls from SA.

Tester
04-25-19, 03:22
Glad you liked NL. Next time or in future try threesome there, it will take you to the next level. For this, select the one you like and ask her who she would be comfortable for a 3 some (not who you like. This is the mistake people make in selection). Carry or ask for some drinks, and enjoy. You just have to pay for 2 gals, towel boy and 2 hours. Nothing more. The experience is mind blowing. Try this sometime if you are excited with this idea.

Cheers.

Had been hearing about NL since last so many years, never dared to venture there because of Health and Safety Concerns but after reading a lot of FR's here finally decided to take the dare. Thanks to a fellow ISG Mmember ere he was very helpful in sharing the Number of his preferred SP Kamlesh there. So went around 7:30-8:00 PM was shown the Line Up all in range of 2.5 K, 3.5 K, 5.5 liked a girl in 3.5 K called Sonam but till the time I was going to come back to her after checking the entire Line-Up, she was already gone with some body else. So was a new learning for me The moment you like someone Just go for it, or you never know when would she be gone, it all happens in a fraction of minutes. Anyways so Selected this Girl called Nisha girl must be in the age group of 25-30 "b" Size Boobs was giving very friendly Vibes, was tall. So liked here Vibe and it turned out to be a good choice indeed. Open to everything. Did the Common Rituals of when you get into Orgasmic Activities, LOL! Though her boobs very ample to be sucked to one's satisfaction were a bit saggy and had stretch Marks on it, saw first time some boobs which had stretch marks there. Anyways finished her Missionary and Doggy was given a room which had nice ambient lighting, Mood Lighting and Mirrors on the wall so you could see yourself and the girl while doing the deed, that adds to the climax and fun.

My take on NL as a First timer in NL. It is a great VFM, Some girls are also good looking but not like a Babe category but certainly good enough for a short fuck. Rest I know YMMV. But I have been very choosy over the years on the girls I do and since I liked it maybe it indeed has something in for everyone. But still there is nothing to the Kind of North Indian Girls you get in Delhi! Delhi is heaven for mongering in India and great VFK, be it India, CIS, or South East Asian Stuff. I am sure a lot of us here miss the quality and Price available in Delhi! Delhi the capital of India and is also the Capital of Mongering in India!!

Until next time.

Peace!

RajfrLuv
04-25-19, 03:25
Hi bros,

Got in touch with this struggling artist thru a friend. Called her. She wanted to meet face to face first. Met in a cafe in dark east. She is a nice girl and has a hot figure. Got her to my hotel and had few hours in a very GFE manner. DFK, BBJ missi WOT but she was not very comfortable in doggy. Has nice pair of well rounded melons with erect nipples and tight pussy. Had a nice time. Any one interested can PM with some nice indie contact.

Happy mongering.

Nixcre
04-25-19, 03:36
Friends,

I am new on this forum. Please provide your reviews on Payal from Goregaon, if anyone has visited her. She is quoting 8 k for 2 hours. What's the good negotiation range.

MukulSingh
04-25-19, 05:40
Glad you liked NL. Next time or in future try threesome there, it will take you to the next level. For this, select the one you like and ask her who she would be comfortable for a 3 some (not who you like. This is the mistake people make in selection). Carry or ask for some drinks, and enjoy. You just have to pay for 2 gals, towel boy and 2 hours. Nothing more. The experience is mind blowing. Try this sometime if you are excited with this idea.

Cheers.Yes I completely agree. Delhi is much better for mongering. Can you share more details on NL. What is this place and where is it.

Irra1269
04-25-19, 08:05
I also already observed the same thing. The remarkable thing is that user was kept on increasing price and decreasing the deed duration. No wonder those who exchanged their digits with him also run the risk of price jacking of their leads. LOL.Had Paid 5 K 2 pops just 2 months ago to Sonam.

AlxnSmit
04-25-19, 08:11
Hi man,

How are you?

I wanted to get connected with you but how this Will happen. Without PM & exchanging contact details.

Can you share contact details SP from which you had tried Marathi HW.

I am taking about food #140 & 142 & 155 as I want to try them. Good price. Man this is awesome.

Thanks smith.

Age- 30.

Face- Average.

Skin- Dusky.

Boobs- 34,

Pussy- Moderately tight..

Aathomson
04-25-19, 09:18
A big shout out to the seniors Dondu and Nrao. And friends can some one please share her coordinates would be greatly obliged and will be the start to my mongering.

WhyGrowUp
04-25-19, 09:29
I recently tried the Chinese Currency Spa at Ironman. Reporting 2 incidents:

1) Therapist Ms J (the flower that has very strong and sweet scent):

Looks wise she is may be a 4, I was on exploration trip, so wasn't expecting much. She started with a very decent and professional massage and removed the disco without even asking. Went on to do a complete back body massage and asked me to turn. There was no subtlety, she was very conveniently touching my erect tool during the lower body front massage. I didn't even bother with asking, she herself brought the question, at which I merely asked for a HJ. She asked for 2 k which I very strongly rejected and asked her to finish the massage. She immediately came down to 1500 but I offered her a straight 1000, yes or no. She readily accepted and started stroking my member. Boy she's a pro! Her hand movements were simply rhythmic. She knew exactly what to do. It was a complete exercise in climax building. I left a very satisfied man in terms of both massage as well as the extra service.

2) Ms S ( Indian actress, daughter of famous Indian actor).

Old, but flirty. Massage was no where as good as Ms J. My patience paid off and again she herself brought up the topic of extras. Looking at her I again asked for simple HJ. Exactly as with Ms. J, it went from asking of 2 k to my offering of 1 k. The HJ felt mechanical and I left kinda unsatisfied.

I feel there's a lot of scope for more offerings in this particular branch. I am going to share my experiences of other staff of this spa soon enough.

Pro: The ambiance and professionalism. It could almost pass for a legit place, from welcome drink to the slippers provided and an after therapy drink.

Cons: The Thai beds. Massive no.

Counter charges depend on the service you choose, I actually went for 6 hour package at 10 k which comes to 1. 7 k approx per session. Which I am more than willing to pay just for a decent massage in a nice ambiance.

MH02C
04-25-19, 10:04
Hello sir,

Request to please share details of Tina.

Look forward to your reply.

Kong121
04-25-19, 12:08
Dear members,

Before asking for contacts, at least write some FR. RTFF do some research, contribute to the forum with anything you have gone through, good experiences, bad experiences. Frankly without sharing any reviews, nobody will have any confidence in you. Am writing this, as lately have been receiving messages from various members who have zero FRs or may be 10 FRs in various forums but only the ones asking for contacts. I do not mean to offend any of you. I am sure you are genuine mongers. But, without sharing any of your experiences, nobody will share contacts with you my dear friends. Moreover, the contacts which I have received are from the forum members barring a few. So I have no right to share them and that too if you have shared absolutely nothing. No offence. But this is a rule in all the forums.

Play safe guys. All the best.Yeah, learnt that the hard way, once I went and posted my first FR, a senior reached out to me and helped me out! Be safe guys, and a word of advice from my personal experiences, the Sakinaka's SP's will try to rip you off most of the times, so try to negotiate.

Joshua Dsouza
04-25-19, 12:19

Cheers.She's a transgender.

Snoozyd
04-25-19, 12:25
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Here's my story. I have been living in Mumbai for last 1 year, and my sexperience so far has been. Abysmal.

I have wasted quite a lot of money chasing after numbers I got from Locanto, it is the same story every time. You go to a hotel, they send a girl who has no resemblance to the pictures, and the girl is as enthusiastic as a dead fish. Rate varies around rs. 3000 + hotel charge extra. This is ridiculous.

Finally I caved in, and with no other option, went to Grant Road congress house. Well there it is cheaper but dear god the quality and ambiance is so bad, I hated myself for going there.

I am from Kolkata and it feels like Kolkata is Heaven compared to here. Forget the golden tree, there are now so many amazing massage parlors popping up like mushrooms that it is unbelievable. Full satisfaction for a fraction of the price compared to SG. Seriously.

So. Help me out guys. Please. In turn, I can tell you all about Kolkata, or what *not* to in Mumbai. Oh and I have been reading up, what / where is NL? Couldn't figure that out. Thanks in advance.

BoobsManiac
04-25-19, 12:46

Cheers.Transgender, avoid.

BoobsManiac
04-25-19, 12:48
She seems to have nice long hairs.Yes I pulled her long hair from behind and banged her hard. Bong ladies don't complain and you can get rough with them.

HellRaider
04-25-19, 16:15
Sharing pic.

Nilesh1234
04-25-19, 17:29
Hi bros,

Got in touch with this struggling artist thru a friend. Called her. She wanted to meet face to face first. Met in a cafe in dark east. She is a nice girl and has a hot figure. Got her to my hotel and had few hours in a very GFE manner. DFK, BBJ missi WOT but she was not very comfortable in doggy. Has nice pair of well rounded melons with erect nipples and tight pussy. Had a nice time. Any one interested can PM with some nice indie contact.

Happy mongering.Can you share her digits.

Mastram77
04-25-19, 18:30
Hey all,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Here's my story. I have been living in Mumbai for last 1 year, and my sexperience so far has been. Abysmal.

I have wasted quite a lot of money chasing after numbers I got from Locanto, it is the same story every time. You go to a hotel, they send a girl who has no resemblance to the pictures, and the girl is as enthusiastic as a dead fish. Rate varies around rs. 3000 + hotel charge extra. This is ridiculous.

Finally I caved in, and with no other option, went to Grant Road congress house. Well there it is cheaper but dear god the quality and ambiance is so bad, I hated myself for going there.

I am from Kolkata and it feels like Kolkata is Heaven compared to here. Forget the golden tree, there are now so many amazing massage parlors popping up like mushrooms that it is unbelievable. Full satisfaction for a fraction of the price compared to SG. Seriously.Send some contacts in Kolkata.

Zephyer
04-25-19, 18:53
Transgender, avoid.Avoided. LOL. Cheers.

InterTravel224
04-25-19, 18:55
You need to buy the subscription first and then reach out to seniors FR help.

Hey all,

I am from Kolkata and it feels like Kolkata is Heaven compared to here. Forget the golden tree, there are now so many amazing massage parlors popping up like mushrooms that it is unbelievable. Full satisfaction for a fraction of the price compared to SG. Seriously.

So. Help me out guys. Please. In turn, I can tell you all about Kolkata, or what *not* to in Mumbai. Oh and I have been reading up, what / where is NL? Couldn't figure that out. Thanks in advance.

Zephyer
04-26-19, 01:34
Transgender, avoid.Thanks mate. Done. Cheers.

Tester
04-26-19, 02:38
Hard times. Try NL. Search this forum on key words NL or Navalkar Lane, and you will find hundreds of FRs on the setup, location, how to reach etc. Maybe your good times are about to begin. Congress house is good but raw. NL is slightly better in quality and ambience and overall experience. You get all type of stuff, young, MILF, old, almost all types, for reasonable charges 2500/3500/5500. In short, VFM.

Read on. All the best.

Cheers.

Hey all,

Zephyer
04-26-19, 03:15
Thanks mate. Done. Cheers.Joshua buddy. This was meant for you. Cheers.

HappySam
04-26-19, 03:33
Searched the usual site and found an SP, he had only one contact and on seeing the image wanted to try her.

So fixed the appointment at SP's place.

Reached on time without hassle, it is a residential apartment in the outskirts of the city.

He quoted 14 K / shot whooping charges, negotiated to 7 K / shot and 1 K tips.

Big turn off was she was a time watcher.

Only does Miss, No DFK, DATY and BBJ. But decided to try her and the meat is fresh and smelled like jasmine.

Fondled her melons for 15 minutes and she insisted to start the deed (turn off).

Hesitantly started the deed in miss.

Hole was tight, seems that she is new bie and seal got opened recently. (might be the reason to resist DATY).

It was like few moments in heaven with her aroma of the body and dang out in a moment.

Cuddled for some time.

Pro.

Body. Longing for the aroma.

Balloon. Small and firm.

Nut. Tight and shaved.

Cons.

No DATY.

No DFK.

No BJ.

Damage - 7+1 K.

KoolTemp
04-26-19, 06:43
BoobsManiac bro,

You remind me of Rahul from Delhi forum (mrahul84), he is a super senior like you and have introduced many hot foods to Delhi forum. Because of new work, I'll be visiting Mumbai quite frequently, how to contact you, we might have some good time together.

Mumbai forum is full of contact collection agents. Whatever you write they won't understand, all they need is numbers LOL.

Pessoa
04-26-19, 06:44
How are Payal and Swikirti from MR?, also if anyone of you guys have tried there services? Are they worth it? And will they reduce there charges?

Master Madan
04-26-19, 10:16
Hey all,

I am from Kolkata and it feels like Kolkata is Heaven compared to here. Forget the golden tree, there.... .If you can reach vashi and get pm activated. I can share a sp hw who provides vfm homely girls at her home. Else go to NL, reach harkishan hospital, and search for navalkar Lane. Enough pointers in Old posts.

Netwizkid
04-26-19, 12:07
Friends,

I am new on this forum. Please provide your reviews on Payal from Goregaon, if anyone has visited her. She is quoting 8 k for 2 hours. What's the good negotiation range.She goes by many names, a few months back she was Chandini from Malad and now Payal from Goregaon, she is not as fair as her pictures, she is a bit on heavy side and is dusky in complexion too. She will not negotiate, she quoted me 6 k for ST with place and I told her I won't pay more than 3 k for ST and she said "Get lost OK" and blocked me, money saved.

AlxnSmit
04-26-19, 12:57
Hey all,

I am from Kolkata and it feels like Kolkata is Heaven compared to here. Forget the golden tree, there are now so many amazing massage parlors popping up like mushrooms that it is unbelievable. Full satisfaction for a fraction of the price compared to SG. Seriously.Kindly activate your PM.

Udtapanchi
04-26-19, 14:47
Much thanks to Senior ExpMonger for providing the contact and kinda coaching me through the process: 3.

Now back to the topic, this is my 2nd FR and this is a positive one!

She has her own place. Does DFK and CIM.

Age. She looks in her late 20's.

Face. Average.

Skin. Fair.

Measurements - 36, 34, 29 or so she said, I didn't exactly go there with a measuring tape so.

Boobs- Juicy, and bigger than average.

Pussy. Tight (at least for me).

Ass. - Shapely..Can you check PM. Request for digits so I can commence my journey into mongering.

WhatDHell
04-26-19, 17:42
BoobsManiac bro,

You remind me of Rahul from Delhi forum (mrahul84), he is a super senior like you and have introduced many hot foods to Delhi forum. Because of new work, I'll be visiting Mumbai quite frequently, how to contact you, we might have some good time together.Except Rahul shares freely and with zero preconditions and BM shares very selectively or maybe does not share at all.

On The Wings
04-26-19, 19:40
She goes by many names, a few months back she was Chandini from Malad and now Payal from Goregaon, she is not as fair as her pictures, she is a bit on heavy side and is dusky in complexion too. She will not negotiate, she quoted me 6 k for ST with place and I told her I won't pay more than 3 k for ST and she said "Get lost OK" and blocked me, money saved.The gal under discussion. Payal has put and Ad in - massagerepublic.com.

Delicious to see some of our bold pics / in 2 piece and one Inviting Pic. Seems to be in trade foe quite a long time. Anyway. Tc.

GuptaRaj
04-26-19, 20:02
After seeing so many positive recommendations, thought of trying Andrea. Unfortunately it was not that positive, mainly because of her unprofessional behaviour.

Contacted her, she quoted 20 K initially. I said it is 7 K max and she agreed. Fixed an afternoon appointment for next day. Said will give directions to come next day morning. No Message till 11 am. When I contacted her, she says she can't keep the appointment for today because someone else has booked her for full day. Phew. That was first sign of her unprofessional behaviour. I could have learnt my lesson then & there only.

Well, I didn't. So fixed another afternoon appointment after 2 days. Reached her hotel at appointed time, but still had to wait for another 15-20 minutes in lobby because she was with someone. Reached her room and took a wash. After asking upfront payment, She was her usual self. Not going in too much details, since this has already discussed by others in detail in this forum. First 20 minutes passed blissfully, starting with DFK, BBBJ, Spanking & teasing, signature style of putting up the see using her lips and all. Had FK sessions in Doggy, Missy etc for another good 20 minutes. Had a great climax. Experience so far was quite good except that she kept giggling at times without any reason, which kept me intrigued. Post 1st session, had some chit chat and asked her to give me a little massage. So far so good.

Well, from the massage itself, I got a feeling that she was not into the act now and was in a hurry to commission the 2nd session. Probed a little deeper and the real reason came out. She was damn hungry, she said she had not eaten anything since morning. Now who does that, especially when you know that you have an appointment coming. I said fine. So order your food, have it and then we can start with 2nd session. She ordered yes, but wanted me to finish the act before the order comes and leave. Well, getting back into the act within 15 min of first session was a little too much for me. So I said fine, you enjoy your lunch and I will leave. And lo, she is too happy with this solution. What the heck, Since she was in such a hurry, so I was also not interested. Left her room with a good bye kiss, but with a bad taste in the mouth. Never expected this from a lady who claims to be half Japanese. This was just not professional on her part, period.

And yes, She was quite on heavy side that what she appears in her short video. In between, I tried to talk dirty and make the scene more interesting, but she didn't look inclined. Said she charges extra for talking dirty and all. And I should expect only plain vanilla sex in 7 K. Damn. This was a greedy one. I said she could have given me item wise rate list, LOL.

Looks- 7/10.

DFK- 8/10.

BBBJ- 9/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 4/10.

Attitude- 5/10.

She is still here till Sunday, leaving back to her country on Monday. Intends to come back to Mumbai once again, may be by Sept / Oct. People who are willing to taste her, please take your call. For me, the experience was a mixed one.

Don5072
04-26-19, 20:02
Hello dear friends,

I am a new member here. Went to this spa in the same building as den of Bombay in Santacruz. It's a hygienic and luxurious place. Therapist was beautiful good in conversation but politely refused extras. Massage was good. But from the vibes looks like can be cracked. Counter 3.5 k.

Guys any inputs on this place.

BoobsManiac
04-27-19, 01:30
How are Payal and Swikirti from MR?, also if anyone of you guys have tried there services? Are they worth it? And will they reduce there charges?Swikriti is BBW housewife. Her charges are high, not worth what she quotes.

Payal has big boobs, dusky girl, service reasonable, should not be worth 5 k.

Samkuw
04-27-19, 03:31
Had been hearing about NL since last so many years, never dared to venture there because of Health and Safety Concerns but after reading a lot of FR's here finally decided to take the dare. Thanks to a fellow ISG Mmember ere he was very helpful in sharing the Number of his preferred SP Kamlesh there. So went around 7:30-8:00 PM was shown the Line Up all in range of 2.5 K, 3.5 K, 5.5 liked a girl in 3.5 K called Sonam but till the time I was going to come back to her after checking the entire Line-Up, she was already gone with some body else. So was a new learning for me The moment you like someone Just go for it, or you never know when would she be gone, it all happens in a fraction of minutes. Anyways so Selected this Girl called Nisha girl must be in the age group of 25-30 "b" Size Boobs was giving very friendly Vibes, was tall. So liked here Vibe and it turned out to be a good choice indeed. Open to everything. Did the Common Rituals of when you get into Orgasmic Activities, LOL! Though her boobs very ample to be sucked to one's satisfaction were a bit saggy and had stretch Marks on it, saw first time some boobs which had stretch marks there. Anyways finished her Missionary and Doggy was given a room which had nice ambient lighting, Mood Lighting and Mirrors on the wall so you could see yourself and the girl while doing the deed, that adds to the climax and fun.Thanks for the FR sir. Just have some questions about NL.

How is the hygiene at NL? Do they change the bedsheets after each customer etc?

Is NL safe from LE? I'm asking this because I've seen the exact location including the building numbers. And floor nos. Being given openly, at other sites, IE. Not in codes.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

Fegg123
04-27-19, 04:15
I'm looking to head to Congress House in Grant Road. Tried to look for details in this thread but there's more info on NL than CH here. I have a few questions:

1) How can I locate this place exactly?

2) How does this compare to NL? Are prices the same?

3) Do I need a good SP or can I just walk in?

4) Anyone tried going there during early evening around 6 pm? Is it too early?

Appreciate any help.

RegaledWin
04-27-19, 06:06
Will be in Andheri E for a few days next week. Staying at 1 of the Tunga hotels. Are they GF?

Also any good contacts in this area? I have looked at Locanto a lot and got some which seem good. Few that claim to be indie though not sure yet. Some SP sent rates of 12 k-25 k night which reading the forum seemed high.

Can reciprocate with lots of contacts and advice in Dubai. Travelling for work only so no contacts locally.

PM is active.

Cheers.

RegaledWin
04-27-19, 08:13
I'm a bit confused on how hotels work in India. Do we have to sign in a girl as a guest? Staying in Tunga in Andheri.

I'm used to just walking up to my room with a WG and not going to the reception in other countries. Does it work the same way here?

Already booked a double room with double occupancy.

JmjmJayant
04-27-19, 08:22
Hi Seniors,

Any review on Jessica or elli sharma on MR. Quoting 15 for 2 hrs. Are they worth spending so much?

AmLandas1980
04-27-19, 08:24
Hi please clear your inbox.

Hi bros,

Happy mongering.

BoldGuy8
04-27-19, 09:09
Hi Seniors,

I contacted anita for service. She referrd me to her friend Mary, 40.

Can senior s help in verifying / giving more details? Shall I go ahead?

TIA.

Newbie13
04-27-19, 09:46
Bonjour fellow mongers,

Being a nri returned to city on a long holiday tried to contact a few fellow bros for some contacts. Few generous Bros did send me contact of Sonam MILF and massage girl Sonu. Talked to Sonam MILF and got her downstairs to 3.5 k for 2 pops but after reading recent reviews on her decided to drop the plan. (guys she quoted me 10 k for 3 haha. Politely told her its very high as per market and declined she messaged next day she can come for 4 k 2 pops. I stuck to my gun and she agreed. Please bargain hard with her don't just give up on her demands. This way price can be kept in control). Next contacted Sonu and she too quoted insanely 10 k for 2 pops plus hotel extra. Again denied her cause last report on her said 5 k 2 pops. Again next day she reverted 5 (plus hotel for 2 pops. Told her will get back to her.

I was searching Locanto and found a ad saying hot Marathi HW available no phone number listed but had a gmail ID. Contacted this guy and he sent a phone number. Called him and he boasted lot of HW under him. Some direct and some he requires advance money to be transferred to him. Told him no advance And he said he has a HW in sion where I can pay direct. Though a little skeptical Thought to test the water and left for sion. Soon he called and said HW is ready and you reach soon. Once I reached called the guy but he started excuses that he is busy wait sometime. After 30 minutes wait I knew it was all over and left. Again after 1 HR he called and said lets get the deal done. Told him I have left and no point me going that far. He again pitched for advance money of 1500 inr for a HW contact in kharghar. But it was already a red flag for me so ignored. I would have paid advance if the sion HWwould have turned out to be genuine. Mongering is a risk and such risks have to be taken to unearthen gems. But no luck this time. Will keep hunting for sure. Next returned to nerul and went to Avenue spa centurion mall. Sure shot service. Had a good time with a MILF Ms. Dream. In the evening went to Rasna Punjab bar in turbhe. Its a pick up joint and has few good collection of girls on first floor. But due to elections pick was temporarily closed. Returned after 1 beer. Will go back after 30th for some fun. Will keep posting my Mumbai reports till m in the city. For Dubai and Bahrain or Delhi pointer read my past reviews or pm me. Cheers and play safe.

RoamingMumbai
04-27-19, 10:42
Very expensive counter. Though they have a 3 massage package which is 7.5. Still expensive. But yeah it is a luxurious place. Only if they had great therapists I think counter would have been worth. All of them provide extras. Just that even they want more money. So avoid and RTFF and decode some easy names in Andheri and you will be assured of service at much lower cost.

Hello dear friends,

I am a new member here. Went to this spa in the same building as den of Bombay in Santacruz. It's a hygienic and luxurious place. Therapist was beautiful good in conversation but politely refused extras. Massage was good. But from the vibes looks like can be cracked. Counter 3.5 k.

Guys any inputs on this place.

Joshua Dsouza
04-27-19, 11:45
Joshua buddy. This was meant for you. Cheers.Thanks bro.

Bheem
04-27-19, 14:31
Bros,

I am new to Mumbai, greatly appreciate premium indie or SP contacts, can reciprocate in Delhi. Do help me out.

HiThereAloha
04-27-19, 15:13
Hello dear friends,

Guys any inputs on this place.Bro,

I once went there a long time ago. Search my FRs for low budget NE who went nuts. But post that the locks were removed from the doors and all the action stopped.

I even went to their other branch in a 5 star property in Juhu. There I got an exquisite Hand Job in the shower from Singapore International Airways. And many sessions of B2B. But then she left and disappeared.

Please get PM. Else you'll have limited fun.

My 2 cents.

Him2110
04-27-19, 16:25
BoobsManiac,

Can you please help me with some indie contacts. Will be higly thankful.

Travelling to Mumbai next week. Any help from seniors or fellow mongers will be of great use. PM is on. Awaiting some ONS help.

BengalTiger78
04-27-19, 17:59
Hello dear friends,

Guys any inputs on this place.Counter 3.5 k?

Seems like you are born with a golden spoon.

Seruki
04-27-19, 20:37
Sharing pic.Please PM me. Will share similar bird.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Udtapanchi
04-27-19, 20:54
Swikriti is BBW housewife. Her charges are high, not worth what she quotes.

Payal has big boobs, dusky girl, service reasonable, should not be worth 5 k.Tried out Payal today. Thats not her real name though and she seemed pretty nice to me. She is short, dusky and has enormous tits you'll love to fondle and suck. Thanks to BoobsManiac for the heads-up I wasn't shocked when I saw he.

Seems to be in her twenties. She has her own place which is safe and very much recommended for first timers like me.

Doesn't provide BBBJ, She is okay with CBJ. I insisted for BBBJ she agreed. Not that great IMO. Doesn't do DFK either unless coaxed 🙄 didn't go for DATY.

Fuck was great. She is co-operative you can bend and twist her as you wish. She keeps condoms handy which I liked.

WIR: For first timers. Yes. You will feel safe in her setup. Charges I paid 5 k for girl + place. Since it was my first time I didn't negotiate. She is available on whatsapp. Number available on MR.

[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PussyBoobsLove
04-28-19, 00:35
Hi bros,

I have recently taken the membership of ISG. So expecting guidance from all the seniors here.

Got her contact through MR and contacted her. She replied early morning and we fixed our meeting the same day in the evening. Negotiated the rate to 7 k from 20 K. Thanks to the helpful posts here.

Reached her hotel at the agreed time. She asked me to wait for about 15 minutes for getting ready. Reached her room and found it to be very cosy with dim light and light music. She was in a sexy one piece.

I took shower and then we started the ritual. She seductively undressed me and started kissing me all over my body. I had travelled for quite sometimes was quite tired when I reached her. She gave me a good massage and then started sucking me. I got excited and came soon after. Anyways, we caressed each other for some time and Johnny started waking up again. She came on top of me and I fucked her for about 5 minutes, then she switched position, that is, she sat on my dick with her ass towards my face. I could not control my self and came again. I thought that's it and she would start winding up. However she started cuddling me and gave me an amazing BBBJ. I stated fucking her mouth, throat deep. She alternated between sucking my balls and my dick. I got a very strong hard on and banged her in missionary and doggy position for about 10 minutes. Then I took her to the sofa and fucked her on the sofa in doggy and in missionary. Came inside her. It was a happy ending.

Rating.

Looks 7.5/10.

BBBJ 11/10.

Fuck 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

Worth time and money.

BoobsManiac
04-28-19, 02:15
Hi Seniors,

TIA.Do you like old food? Remember Anita will take her commission. Nobody refers her friend for free LOL.

BoobsManiac
04-28-19, 02:17
Hi Seniors,

Any review on Jessica or elli sharma on MR. Quoting 15 for 2 hrs. Are they worth spending so much?Jessica is more beautiful than Elli. Elli is shit. Jessica is younger and her figure and features more better than Elli. But nobody of them worth 15 k. Not worth spending so much. Jessica should be within 8 k for 2 and Elli should be 6 k. My 2 cents.

BoobsManiac
04-28-19, 02:19
After seeing so many positive recommendations, thought of trying Andrea. Unfortunately it was not that positive, mainly because of her unprofessional behaviour.

Contacted her, she quoted 20 K initially. I said it is 7 K max and she agreed. Fixed an afternoon appointment for next day. Said will give directions to come next day morning. No Message till 11 am. When I contacted her, she says she can't keep the appointment for today because someone else has booked her for full day. Phew. That was first sign of her unprofessional behaviour. I could have learnt my lesson then & there only.

Well, I didn't. So fixed another afternoon appointment after 2 days. Reached her hotel at appointed time, but still had to wait for another 15-20 minutes in lobby because she was with someone. Reached her room and took a wash. After asking upfront payment, She was her usual self. Not going in too much details, since this has already discussed by others in detail in this forum. First 20 minutes passed blissfully, starting with DFK, BBBJ, Spanking & teasing, signature style of putting up the see using her lips and all. Had FK sessions in Doggy, Missy etc for another good 20 minutes. Had a great climax. Experience so far was quite good except that she kept giggling at times without any reason, which kept me intrigued. Post 1st session, had some chit chat and asked her to give me a little massage. So far so good..It's a fake news when these foreign girls say they are here till such and such date. But in actual they stay here for long time. They want more clients hence use such limited offer tactics. She is not worth even 7 k in my view.

Tester
04-28-19, 04:49
Before I answer your query, here is some information on why it is called Congress House.

In early 70's, Indira G (the then PM) had set up a music academy at grant road near the big office of Congress party. The Academy had members of the Agra community of singers and dancers who organised dance shows for the royals over 300 years ago. Congress House is located in one of the bylanes of Lamington Road near the Grant Road police station.

Once a beehive of India's freedom fighters, the Congress House which is an enclave of seven buildings is literally surrounded by a mujra and ***** houses today. Sangeet Academy has become synonymous to the Congress House. The political activities are non functional since long. Be careful, there are normal residents living there as well ..all of them coexist.

1. Just below the Kennedy bridge, in the bylane is CH. At the corner there is a hotel, walk on the road inside just below the bridge for 100 meters, you will find the houses on your right hand side. On your left, there's a paan shop. At the entrance, pimps and managers will invite you to come inside, upstairs to their den. If you walk straight ahead on the right corner, you'll see Queen Mary School.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/9Z9DSpvoSRA7oiGd6

2. It is very close to NL, about 5 minutes by walk. Prices are similar, but the presentation makes a difference and goes in favour of NL. There are gems in CH too. But you need to spot them. NL is more organized, while CH is raw and old fashioned. Ambience is old. Rates are similar, slightly on lower side.

3. You can walk in. No need of any SP for CH and NL also. This gems finding adventure also adds to the mongering fun. Something which I find missing in the millennials. The fun is in the journey and not just the destination.

4. Going by 6-7 pm would be fine. You get day virgin's. There are some houses there where the girls live 24 x7, and some where they visit between 6 pm to 4 am.

All the best.

Cheers.

I'm looking to head to Congress House in Grant Road. Tried to look for details in this thread but there's more info on NL than CH here. I have a few questions:

1) How can I locate this place exactly?

2) How does this compare to NL? Are prices the same?

3) Do I need a good SP or can I just walk in?

4) Anyone tried going there during early evening around 6 pm? Is it too early?

Appreciate any help.

Nish1085
04-28-19, 04:59
She seems to have nice long hairs.Any Leads on her?

Rambo647
04-28-19, 05:52
Hi Seniors,

TIA.Not worthy of 10 k.

Jacky22
04-28-19, 05:59
Hi fellow members and seniors,

I am in Mumbai on 2-3rd May and looking for some action Spa with BBBJ or Indi and if possible WG / White bird near BKC or around.

I really need your help!

I have been sharing contacts in Oune with everyone who asked for it.

Grateful. PM is active!

J.

Member #4649
04-28-19, 06:45
Pl she contact. Here is a and E Mamta FR door step and hotel [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Apologies for such apple for mango trade.

Looks

Service

Deep Throat, amazing BBBJ, DFK, Doggy, Cow Girl, Standing Cow Girl if you can carry her, Missionary. I am not sure about anal as I am not into it, So except that I think she does it all..
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

MumbaiCon
04-28-19, 07:38
Hello fellow mongers,

New to this website and new to this game.

Would really appreciate it if someone could PM me names of spa's or verified girls around the Andheri area.

On a short visit to Mumbai in may.

PM is active.

Thanks a lot in advance.

In return I could help with Delhi. Although Delhi thread is really active.

Kkn6414
04-28-19, 07:42
This one was second recommendation by SP as the one she wanted me to try did not come down.Could you share her digits?

Gamer030
04-28-19, 08:20
I'm a bit confused on how hotels work in India. Do we have to sign in a girl as a guest? Staying in Tunga in Andheri.

I'm used to just walking up to my room with a WG and not going to the reception in other countries. Does it work the same way here?

Already booked a double room with double occupancy.Ours is a country where still sex happens in secrecy (though more sex which is reflected by our population). It is always better to register guest if you are not familiar with girl. Regular working girls always carry ID / ask them to bring one. If you know the girl then she can walk-in directly. Star property staff just look at the dressing and class of guest and if they are carrying themselves well there is no issue. Also if they question you can always furnish ID and get a genuine partner in on pretext of discussion. Also you should see if they have a restaurant where you can have some high tea and then smartly access elevator and get in room. All depends on your luck. I would suggest to take hotels which are busy and does not have lifts with room pass scanning complusion to operate like Grand Hyatt. Cheap girls can create a scene and land you in trouble so always talk / see before calling them in. Meet in a cafe and ensure about them. Genuine ones will never say no to these things.

If a girl comes by herself and is asked by hotel staff then you will be called to escort her from reception after furnishing ID. Which is always okay as this will ensure that the girl went by consent. Star properties does not say no if you furnish ID unless they have rule specific for guest entry. Some hotels like sea princess have them.

Experience will make you better. Keep trying.

Gamer030
04-28-19, 08:32
Last Saturday, I went to have some booze and due to elections LE was strict on bars / pubs and they were getting closed as early as midnight in juhu. So went to old / gold ramee hotel as I remembered rockbottom / mirchi restaurant on 6 floor /. Now many things have changed after years.

1) Mirchi restaurant is on floor 1 now has inner hall and open seating and is on all night. Saw some couples and also saw some working girls having drinks / smoke. One girl spent time having drinks with 3 guys differently. This ensures there are chances to score.

Also this floor has rooms and you can easily take girl to room from here.

2) The spa I enquired is till late night as per waiter. Need to check that. I started my spa mongering here. Have some good memories.

3) the couples coming here and the girls alone gives opportunity to some mongering exploration opportunity.

Please add / update if you know more. Keep exploring. And sharing.

Samir AA78
04-28-19, 09:33
Hi!

I have been in self exile for quite sometime now being single I kind of have no other option other then look out of options.

I am based out of Vasai and it has been almost impossible finding something in Vasai on the internet hence any member from Vasai who has some contact of massage centre or call service would be helpful.

Kamsutra69
04-28-19, 10:43
Can any of the bro's PM Nidhi's number? I have some time in Bombay in the next days and would like to try her out.

I did reach out to some member who have tried her but with no response.

Happy mongering!

Kusass
04-28-19, 10:50
New to the forum and mongering scene started with spa in kharghar opp mall. Very authentic saw some couple also there for session. Went inside was given indie girl didn't question as very nervous. She told me to change, changed left only disposal, she came in and offered me if I like NE girl as if I don't want extra services she will not get anything. Asked for service HJ 2 k said only have 1 k she agreed. Massage was okay HJ very mechanical. But for confidence building good experience. Would love some guidance to take it to next level.

GoldenTree
04-28-19, 12:17

Already booked a double room with double occupancy.Most likely you will have to. Used Bawa recently (booked double occupancy), I checked in first and my girlfriend came a couple of hours later. Had to go get her as access to the elevator required card access. Tried to slip past the reception but was stopped immediately. So my GF had to show her ID and they made a copy.

I know some 5 star hotels with big lobby / reception areas you can get away with it.

Hope that answers your query.

Deejay2509
04-28-19, 14:18
Hello friends.

Any feedback or reviews on Shayne digits 64 or Naina 63 both on MR. Both look tempting food to try.

IronHide91
04-28-19, 14:35
Hi, there can you share here contact.

Was in touch with this indi Miss A now at B. Age 28.

Nice GFE.

8 k 2 pops with place.

Look 6/10.

Assets 7/10.

Main Doc
04-28-19, 15:48
Had some free time near Andheri, so searched JD and found this nearby, opp CNMS.

It was inside a commercial complex on 3rd floor. Reached the reception, place was neat and clean. Apparently a flat was converted into a spa.

There was an elderly lady (probably Punjabi and also the owner) at the counter. There was an elderly man talking to her after completing a session so waited on the sofa for my turn.

Heard that the man complained that he was not satisfied after the M session. Don't know he was referring to M or Extras. The counter lady looked reluctant. He also complained that wherever else he goes, he is satisfied.

Anyway came my turn. The lady tried to sell packages to me which I politely refused and insisted on single M only (as I had visited there first time and didn't knew about quality).

The lowest price was 1.8 K, I asked for that, initially she insisted on opting for more costly M but later agreed. I asked about the choice of therapist and she told NE and Local. I asked for NE, to which she replied take a 2 K M and then she will provide NE. Took this as an indication of extras from NE so agreed. Paid and was taken to another flat just opposite. Came the therapist, typical NE, fair, short and polite. Started M and her skills were quite alright. After 15-20 min when there was no hint of extras from her, I myself asked the question. However, she flatly refused that there are no extras. Also asked that if any other therapist bedsides her offers the same, to which again the answer was No. At this point recalled what the elderly man at the counter must be saying. So just finished with M and walked away.

Anyone looking for just M can visit this place but those looking for more than M it will be a turn down.

Kusass
04-28-19, 21:14
After my first spa experience in kharghar I started getting message notification for different spa around the city, one was J spa in Vashi, thought of trying, very easy to locate. Paid 2 k at the counter for massage and was told only local, asked for choosing the therapist was told all are equally good. Ambiance is little shady and have double door entry. Didn't understood first but was told that while session it is kept closed. Got a very friendly therapist miss and, tall fair complexion, told me to relax started massage and soon started telling me about extra service HJ - 1 k, topless massage 2 k. And said no other service opted for topless massage. She removed are tees, got huge boobs, firstly didn't allow to suck but once insisted she was okay with it then she gave nice HJ but I was not easily aroused so she lowered are jeans and panty and allowed me to finger her, asked for BJ was asking 3 k, said no. Once relieved she again gave me massage. Then I asked her if she comes out also. Said yes but was quoting 10 k. Exchanged contacts she said come next time we will do it here only. Don't know will it work out. But awesome experience.

BoobsManiac
04-29-19, 02:09
Hello friends.Naina is bit different from the pic. Although they have mentioned their service in site itself, I think they quote high. Just because someone gave them an idea of getting listed in MR doesn't mean they should charge according to their whims and fantasy.

Rambo647
04-29-19, 04:33
Met this woman in a shady hotel which is a big turn off.

We reached the hotel and started the deed, she kept on interrupting and talked over the phone.

She kind of looks too old when compared to the pictures shared by her.

Was also in a hurry stating that her mom is not well this and that.

Tried few positions had 2 shots due to the expectation and reality phenomenon was not able to enjoy.

She gives CBJ.

Looks -5.

Body- 7.

Pussy- 5 (very loose).

Overall experience-5.

WIR- no.

SaiyanMonger
04-29-19, 04:47
FR onionvali m veer nagar got sms 1000 any massage.

Booked, went and got a shower attached room decent staff, all do TL HJ at 1 k mine was an NE sweet cute.

She did an amazing massage not expected from a shady place.

Extras not interested in HJs can do it myself.

Looks- 4/10.

Massage- 7/10.

Service- 0 (did not opt).

Counter- 999.

Khiladi7
04-29-19, 07:34
Brothers,

Looking for independent contacts in Mumbai, having a short visit this weekend. Will be sure to reciprocate. I am an experienced monger from Pune and can help you in all directions from SP's to indies to spas where FS is provided and to lodges and housewives that are genuine. Please note I am looking for quality action in Mumbai 5 star hotel so please send me the best you have and expect to get the best in return.

Thanks.