PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Callisto21
05-22-19, 21:33
This is The First FR for me. But this start was not great. I have been trying to get access to Indies. Was very particular about avoiding SPs. I ended up on the IDH / AH platform and took the paid subscription. After days of messaging, I finally get a revert from this lady who goes by the name of Sunny Dias (not her real name). The pictures shared on WA was of her when she was young and hence was misleading. She claims to have been selected as a cabin crew in her younger years (a debatable fact).

Figure: 5/10 Not well maintained with visible layers of belly fat and loose skin.

Boobs: 6/10 Good in size but saggy.

Ass: 5/10 Soft and big but had stretch marks and pimples.

Pussy: 6/10 Best feature: wide and deep. Clean shaved with no smell.

BBBJ: 8/10 Was taking it deep. Finally, the experience was coming into play.

Experience Details:

Fixed an outcall at my residence. On the day of meet, she had asked me to keep my live location on (as she had encountered fraud outcalls in the past). Was on time and I offered her beer which she refused. Asked for my preferences and to which she duly obliged. I am not detailing out on the experience bit as it was pretty average with the normal flow of BJ FJ Sex.

As I was done well ahead of time, she started talking about multiple things. During this, she narrated the story of how she got into this. (addict husband using her to make money, unsuccessful marriages where the guy escapes with her money and a child whose expenses are increasing).

Damages: 6 k (renegotiated for 5 k citing the difference between pics shared; however paid her the entire amount as her stories left a mark).

WIR: No.

Have received great support from members here (a big thank you to Deejay2509, AnswerAgain and JustFishing91 for their help with contacts of MPs and Indies). Have been to a MP in Darkness recently. That's the FR coming up next.

BoobsManiac
05-23-19, 02:04
Although I am quite young and a newbie as far as mongering goes, I have been getting plenty of action from my college friends with benefits. I am not very handsome but I workout and know how to dress well. However, I find that the girls of my age are pretty inexperienced and one dimensional. They only want to do it in missionary and many are against oral. I have always fantasized about older more experienced women. I hope to learn a lot from the FRs of seniors her like BM and Bangbanggo.

I don't have a credit card and hence won't be taking a paid membership. I don't need contacts as I prefer to hunt for contacts on my own. I plan on trying options like Loc, MR and MP where I don't need to spend right away.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi to all. Will be in touch with some questions and will share my experiences too.Age has nothing to do with experience or inexperience. It's individual thing. Sometimes old food also behave like dead fish.

BoobsManiac
05-23-19, 02:06
Still waiting for you to tell me.What you want me to tell you?

BoobsManiac
05-23-19, 02:11
Just as a fantasy, is there any indie with curly hair available in Mumbai? I tried many girls but this wish is still not fulfilled. Any direction from Senior mongers?Great fantasy. Some want long hair, some want curly hair. Some indie will do it for you in a beauty parlor if you tell them your fantasy.

DilDosti
05-23-19, 02:22
Hi guys,

I am new to IGS, This is my first post.

Please share genuine and good service spas with extras in Andheri to Malad area.

PM is open, kindly help.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Athlete7
05-23-19, 09:45
Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LNT. Their new name is synonym to health. There is this gal name Prachi. Had a good experience, she started with back massage and them followed by bum massage which was a pure Bliss, similar experience in Veda with sonal. She just pulled the shaft from behind and I was on top of my dick. She asked to turn around and she continues massage, but keep on looking at my shaft and my eyes seductively. Then started B2B which is not just opening top and bottom. But removed to and bottom and she was on top of me with full wetness. She then continue to work with shaft almost touching her pussy. She loves that with dry humping and she begs to finger her. We both had cum together, after the act she joined me in shower helping me to get rid of the oil and again she was seductive enough to give hard on. Damage 2500 counter with 1500 to gal. Heaven experience.Energy.

Fitness.

Strength.

Well-being.

Interesting, thank you for sharing, unable to figure this out, is it one of the above?

Even easier, if can you share the google map coordinates (Latitude and longitude of the GPS location on Google Maps).

LaunchLive
05-23-19, 10:56
Recently, in my last Mumbai trip, I met a gem who works independent. Seems she used be a model before and I asked for her pics. She has great body and is very friendly to talk. The good thing is she agreed to everything I asked.

Asked her to come to hotel, she was wearing a sexy dress. Doesn't look cheap, she is very classy to look at. I had a GF like feeling when I was taking her to the room.

Right entered the room, kissing started, amazing DFK, BBJ and I loved licking her for long. Banged her in couple of positions with some love dirty talking. 2 deeds and then we hanged out and she wanted drinks in a club nearby. All in all it was kinda sexy date.

She revealed how sexaholic she is and have already tried threesome, group, girl-girl action many times and loves to do again.

Face: 9/10.

Body: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 25 k for night (may be can negotiate but I didn't negotiate thinking she might not be interested if I keep bargaining).

The good thing is, she as in the pictures.

DesparateMonge
05-23-19, 11:36
[Email address deleted by Admin] Message to above will give you details.

Couldn't decode the spa name. Google search didn't throw any info too.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Princ3
05-23-19, 13:16
Will let you know. Till then keep on posting and contributing.This. Guess you kinda skipped this part.

CoolHunk968
05-23-19, 13:22
Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LNT. Their new name is synonym to health. There is this gal name Prachi. Had a good experience, she started with back massage and them followed by bum massage which was a pure Bliss, similar experience in Veda with sonal. She just pulled the shaft from behind and I was on top of my dick. She asked to turn around and she continues massage, but keep on looking at my shaft and my eyes seductively. Then started B2B which is not just opening top and bottom. But removed to and bottom and she was on top of me with full wetness. She then continue to work with shaft almost touching her pussy. She loves that with dry humping and she begs to finger her. We both had cum together, after the act she joined me in shower helping me to get rid of the oil and again she was seductive enough to give hard on. Damage 2500 counter with 1500 to gal. Heaven experience.Please name the spa?

Azzur
05-23-19, 13:50
Hi guys,

I have been a bit active on the site since last few months but never posted and thought that I would go ahead with the subscription after reading through lot of comments and experiences.

Happy to be here and share experiences.

Precarious
05-23-19, 16:00
I am staying in Navi Mumbai (Airoli) for the next couple of weeks. Can anyone please provide some pointers on Spas in Navi Mumbai area like Airoli or anywhere within reachable within an hour or so.

Also, is any spa in Viviana mall worth visiting?

Thanks.

Tester
05-23-19, 18:37
Try Heena or Anita or sushmita. Milfs. Unforgettable experience.

Seniors,

Any good babhi or MILF from Nawalkar lane please update.

DarkKid85
05-23-19, 19:24
Went to Thai elements spa near "white village" east area.

The therapist even did a massage with the towel no and outright refused even a HJ.

Also, was quite rude.

Very bad experience ever for the first time.

Please pm me decent spas in Mumbai with reasonable rates.

I can help with Bangalore.

BoyMs
05-23-19, 21:11
Hi fellow mongers,

We are going for a boys trip to Goa. Any brother can help me with contacts. Last time we were conned by locals. I need a genuine reference. I can help you out in Ahmedabad.

HornyIndian86
05-23-19, 21:56
She's not really independent and I had tried her for far less via SP.

One thing is sure. She's open to anything and everything once she hits right amount of high (can be anything..).

HI86.

Recently, in my last Mumbai trip, I met a gem who works independent. Seems she used be a model before and I asked for her pics. She has great body and is very friendly to talk. The good thing is she agreed to everything I asked.

Asked her to come to hotel, she was wearing a sexy dress. Doesn't look cheap, she is very classy to look at. I had a GF like feeling when I was taking her to the room.

Right entered the room, kissing started, amazing DFK, BBJ and I loved licking her for long. Banged her in couple of positions with some love dirty talking. 2 deeds and then we hanged out and she wanted drinks in a club nearby. All in all it was kinda sexy date.

She revealed how sexaholic she is and have already tried threesome, group, girl-girl action many times and loves to do again.

Face: 9/10.

Body: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damages: 25 k for night (may be can negotiate but I didn't negotiate thinking she might not be interested if I keep bargaining).

The good thing is, she as in the pictures.

LaunchLive
05-23-19, 23:02
You're absolutely right. Did you try her? If yes, when and how was it?

One thing is sure. She's open to anything and everything once she hits right amount of high (can be anything..).

HI86.

BoobsManiac
05-24-19, 02:05
This. Guess you kinda skipped this part.It's too early to even think about this. Learn to put some good FRs, I mean complete FR with full details of girls, with her clear pic, clear name, damage paid etc. I like people having same philosophy as mine. Don't like people writing cryptic FR.

BoobsManiac
05-24-19, 02:08

HI86.Correct. Many indies start with SP only and build their client. But of course at a lesser price.

MrDeliciouss
05-24-19, 05:19
Sounds good. How much were the damages? Would love to exchange some contacts with you.

So I begin my Mumbai mongering journey as soon as I joined ISG.

And had an immediate first experience.

Here are the deets.

P.S: Big shout to JF. Thank you bro. You're a legend.

So with immense guidance from ISG senior JF, I got in touch with Miss F. She works a normal job so fixed an appointment for 9 in the evening. Good thing is she has her own place, safe in an apartment building in Mira Road.

Got delayed due to bad Mumbai traffic, and she was about to leave after waiting for about 40 minutes as she tried calling my DXB number and didn't have a local number to call me on..

AmpMax
05-24-19, 07:48
Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LNT. Their new name is synonym to health....Heaven experience.Hi.

There isn't any info on g maps, JD, nearbuy about this place.

Synonyms of health. Arogya, wellness whatever does not match up. Then the location opp to long is another confounder.

Nearest match I found was around 500 metres away in ochambers.

So is that the one?

DesiDilruba
05-24-19, 07:53
Hi.

There isn't any info on g maps, JD, nearbuy about this place.

Synonyms of health. Arogya, wellness whatever does not match up. Then the location opp to long is another confounder.

Nearest match I found was around 500 metres away in ochambers.

So is that the one?That sound like Dr. Strange scanning all parallel universes.

BoobsManiac
05-24-19, 08:36
Was feeling hungry. Searched on Zomato for cheap food as I am budget conscious monger.

Found a restaurant on the outskirts of city. There was no review in Zomato, but price was irresistible. So went there to eat food.

The restaurant manager, who is from outside the state said he has opened new restaurant in Mumbai, nobody comes to eat food, perhaps I was his 7th customer overall. He is so new that he doesn't even know the price trends of the more interior SP operating in Mumbai.

I asked about food, he said food is picked up from Bihar, UP, West Bengal, Assam, Siliguri, etc. I asked him about a cheap Bengali dish. He said me to go to room, and food will arrive in my room.

The food arrived, young definitely, and not bad. Ate the food to my hearts content. She was not so modern I would say, but who cares.

Face- 7 homely.

Skin- Wheatish but clean and smooth.

Figure- 8 little belly but good meat, enjoyed humping her to my heart's content.

Pussy. Shaved and tight.

Boobs- 36 size definitely the best one. Big dark nipples. Her bra was so tight that her boobs were literally popping out of her bra. Doesn't have a fashion sense, bra and panty were of different color, LOL. At first I thought her tits were small, but when she revealed her big dark nipples, I was impressed. Due to tightness of bra her nipples had sunk deep. I helped it to come out and become erect LOL.

Ass- in proportion. While coming out restaurant manager said, if she is in mood she goes for anal too.

Damage- 1 k for room fixed + 1000 Rs per hour unlimited shot.

New restaurant is good, I will rate it 4 star out of 5.

BM.

AmpMax
05-24-19, 11:22
That sound like Dr. Strange scanning all parallel universes.Haha DD! Good analogy. I have heard so much about veda, never been. Hence all the parallel efforts. There seems to be nothing opposite to LNT. You have any idea about this place?

Hackerzinc007
05-24-19, 12:03
Has anyone tried Anu from MR?

Qoutes 4 k for 1 deed and 7 k for 2 with place.

Really want to try her but fishy thing is she doesn't come on voice call, says whatsapp only.

DilDosti
05-24-19, 13:32
Hi bro,

I am new to this forum & just activated my account. Request you to please share the contact details of her. My PM is on.

Sorry asking you directly. Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

Just got lucky and scored this Marathi HW from Dadar.

She is very shy and conservative like most other Marathi HW but she turned pretty much a good fuck in bed.

Married and jolly nature she provided everything, including anal.

The sight of her fair body shivering and her Mangalsutra dangling and I getting the heavenly pleasure will be remembered for years to come...

Gussy
05-24-19, 13:53
Hello Mumbai brothers,

Can someone share Sarita Mulud's digits.

Coming to Mumbai soon and want to taste her.

Can reciprocate wit Good Delhi contacts.

Thanks guys.

Had this food, an indie Sarita from Mulund.

Age- 24.

Face- 8.

Boobs- 8. Well soft and unused.

Skin- 8.5 fair.

Pussy- 8 tight.

Ass- 8.5.

Service- 8..

CasualEncountr
05-24-19, 17:07
Hi, could you provide some hints to the name of the place or perhaps details over pm? Thank you.There are lots of different names around the forum and some in short forms and difficult to understand for a newcomer.

It would be great if someone can just let me know where to start and a contact would help to try my first visit.

Thanks.

Awasthi
05-24-19, 18:11
Any hint about the location of restaurant?

Was feeling hungry. Searched on Zomato for cheap food as I am budget conscious monger.

Found a restaurant on the outskirts of city. There was no review in Zomato, but price was irresistible. So went there to eat food.

The restaurant manager, who is from outside the state said he has opened new restaurant in Mumbai, nobody comes to eat food, perhaps I was his 7th customer overall. He is so new that he doesn't even know the price trends of the more interior SP operating in Mumbai.

I asked about food, he said food is picked up from Bihar, UP, West Bengal, Assam, Siliguri, etc. I asked him about a cheap Bengali dish. He said me to go to room, and food will arrive in my room..

Nilesh1234
05-24-19, 18:23

Really want to try her but fishy thing is she doesn't come on voice call, says whatsapp only.She is not as shown in picture.

Had her own place in Charkop.

Service is good.

NaughtyDevil1
05-24-19, 21:30
Some time back was in Malad near the Infinity Mall and checked NB for offers. Selected a Thai MP named Arm () Thai on the 4th flr of a building named "S" (same as a big diamond).

A mid aged man was at the reception, may be the owner. He confirmed that they have Thai / NE and the Thai rates are higher but no selection allowed. He did sense what I was looking for and promised good service. Went in the room and the first thing I notice is that the rooms don't have doors! Only curtains and all rooms are lined up along a passage where anyone can just peep in. Was totally disappointed.

A cute Thai therapist crawls in (floor mattress) and I get one of the best massages after a long time. Round 45 minutes later once the massage is over, she come close and ask if I need any extras. The communication is quite funny as she doesn't understand English and we try to use sign language. When asked what is on offer, she literally take my hand and keeps on her boobs! And we both laugh. Offers HJ +TL and quotes 4 K which I felt was very high. But more imp. I was not comfortable someone just peeping in when the girl is playing with my Jonny. So drop the extras.

Girl face: 8.

Body: 8.

Boobs: 8 (my close guess).

Service: 10 (massage).

WIR: No.

Damage: 1500 / Thai. (1200 for NE).

DilDosti
05-24-19, 22:01
Please PM me the contact details. Thanks in advance.

She is not as shown in picture.

Had her own place in Charkop.

Service is good.

BlrCrazyBoy
05-25-19, 04:38
Members I am from Bangalore.

Landed in Mumbai.

Can you share me few digits & ref.

HW / MILF / indies.

Thanks in advance.

SaiyanMonger
05-25-19, 04:39
I have been here when they had just opened then went a few more times to see all birds.

They all have general extras HJ+TL 2 k max.

As you are mentioning Thai this one is new here.

The management is bad smelly beds old sheets no water some times.

Once I booked my regular ne and got a tiny local as ne was complaining of leaving time and all.

Never visiting again after new spa opened close by with good service and clean as F rooms. Its opp famous rude place near monkey signal.

Some time back was in Malad near the Infinity Mall and checked NB for offers. Selected a Thai MP named Arm () Thai on the 4th flr of a building named "S" (same as a big diamond).

A mid aged man was at the reception, may be the owner. He confirmed that they have Thai / NE and the Thai rates are higher but no selection allowed. He did sense what I was looking for and promised good service. Went in the room and the first thing I notice is that the rooms don't have doors! Only curtains and all rooms are lined up along a passage where anyone can just peep in. Was totally disappointed..

SexGuy2799
05-25-19, 05:06
Hi fellows,

Thinking of trying cindy again. Any recent reviews of her?

Pm is active. Thanks.

BombayBoyz
05-25-19, 05:23

I asked about food, he said food is picked up from Bihar, UP, West Bengal, Assam, Siliguri, etc. I asked him about a cheap Bengali dish. He said me to go to room, and food will arrive in my room.

The food arrived, young definitely, and not bad. Ate the food to my hearts content. She was not so modern I would say, but who cares..Greetings BM,

Will be great if you can share the Zomato connects, links on PM.

Regards.

FineTune
05-25-19, 05:37
Hi fellows,

Thinking of trying cindy again. Any recent reviews of her?

Pm is active. Thanks.Keep her as last option. High chance of infection as she does all stuff possible for clients and when asked if she does frequent check ups, she avoids the discussion. No doubt of VFM but Mumbai has tons of options available.

DarkKid85
05-25-19, 06:05
Went to this spa yesterday with a nearby coupon.

Cost me a pricey 1.8 k at pricey.

Was assigned a petite Manipuri Chick.

Started off a good massage, but no hints of extras absolutely.

I was even asked to wear a white shirt and pant before massage.

Towards the end, popped query of a HJ.

Therapist said she isn't interested and doesn't want ££.

Massage rating: 7/10.

WIR: Never.

Overall a very poor experience at Mumbai at both MP's.

Off to Bangalore I go!

Wonering
05-25-19, 06:12
Hi,

Being currently in an extremely restricted environment at home, would like to know if any one is using or knows about pre paid cards which can be loaded with CASH. I need this card for hotel booking etc related to mongering activity. But main this, it must be loadable by cash as I don't want to appear in any of my bank transactions.

Thanks.

Rahul Joshi
05-25-19, 09:30
Hey guys,

I've been a silent observer since quite a while! This is my first FR.

So last week I visited a spa in darkness east named more (in Marathi) spa. The rooms were good with jacuzzi inside. No attached bathroom though.

Asked for a Swedish massage for 60 mins at the reception.

I saw a hot local while paying at the counter and asked the receptionist if she's available. Luckily she was and I selected her! The receptionist told me to change while he sends in the therapist. (you can choose a NE or a local).

I changed into the dispo and lied down on the bed. The local therapist miss are arrived. She looked even more beautiful in the lighting of the room compared to outside!

She stared the massage with me lying on my stomach. She was repeatedly sliding her fingers through the dispo and softly caressing my balls while massaging my thighs and buttocks. It made me hard instantly. After massaging my back she told me to turn and could see my boner. She asked about extras right away. Quoted 3 k for B2B, negotiated for 2.5 k to which she agreed. She took her clothes off (only her shirt and bra) and stared the deed! She stared by sitting on my dick and dry humping it. Then she was gliding on by body with her massive tits while kissing and licking all over my neck. It was heavenly. I slid my hand inside her panty and grabbed her ass and stared DFK. She was in it as if she meant it. He removed my dispo and started teasing my cock while still kissing my neck. Stared jerking me off while sucking my nipple. I was completely turned on by this time. She has amazing pair of feet (purple nails) and since I have a feet fetish I started sucking her feet while she was sitting between my legs jerking me off. She made me cum within a minute after I sucked on her toes. Kissed me and handed me a towel.

I took a shower and while changing I asked her if I could get her number to which she denied. Apparently she does not provide FS. Not even outside.

Overall it was a blissful experience!

Girl: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Assets: 8/10.

Counter: 2 k.

Extras: 2.5 k.

Tip: 200.

WIR: Definitely. Possibly with the same therapist.

Susho5
05-25-19, 10:53
Hi all,

I am an experienced monger from Bangalore recently relocated to Mumbai, I have been to Mumbai many times but never mongered here.

I don't have any Mumbai experiences as yet and request you to help me with good contacts, I can help you out with anything in Bangalore and few contacts in Pune.

Cheers.

Rahul2030
05-25-19, 11:32
Recently visited a MP (Search of the name of white flower), opened by the ex staff of Ren at Sion. Of course extras are available but have shortage in staff.

KumarDeepak
05-25-19, 11:35
Hey brothers,

Coming in from Delhi, need recommendations on Green Hotels, preferably 4 or 5*.

AmitShrm
05-25-19, 11:49

Really want to try her but fishy thing is she doesn't come on voice call, says whatsapp only.Middle aged woman- around 35 years. Good looking but on the plump side. Will call you in Charkop area in Kandivali. Service is good. Excellent blow job. Rimming also.

JustFishing
05-25-19, 14:18
Here's Part 3 for those who are interested.

Spa I (Villainess from Batman), Darkness West: I tried out a part time masseuse called Miss K. She's very pretty with a killer body. Very good professional massage. This time I was able to finger her delicious dripping pussy and play with her small but perfect tits. Going all the way with her is going to take some work. Tip: 2 K.

Spa the (Light): Got a good HJ and DATY from Miss S. She asked me to get some protection next time. Also tried out the owner Miss M but not been able to get more than topless HJ from her. Still she has a very sexy body and will be worth the conquest. Tip: 1.5 K.

Spa are (Spanish rich), Ironman: Met with Miss why again. Spent most of the time kissing and playing with her tits. Unfortunately she was on her period but I am meeting her again tonight. Wish me luck!! Tip: 1.5 K.

SW Spa: Tried Miss A who was written about recently. Very pretty girl, probably a 9/10. But she's very reticent. I managed some sort of a rapport discussing her tattoos and so I was able to get a topless and bottomless HJ. But it was a bit disappointing because her pussy was completely dry and made me feel like I was a jerk. So I withdrew and allowed her to just give me a HJ. Tip: 1.5 K.

I am mainly a spa guy and make it a point to visit a spa for some action at least twice a week. There would be way too many FRs if I wrote separately about each experience and so here's part 2 of my spa experiences in 2019.

Spa I (Villainess from Batman), Darkness West: I have a new favourite here called Miss F. She is an NE in her thirties. We now have an understanding where we don't waste any time on a massage and get right down to sex. Everything except anal is on offer and you can tell that she really enjoys the sex too. And after I am done she makes it a point to give me a nice massage to top it off. Damage: 3 K + counter (1.5 K).

Vikass
05-25-19, 17:56
What's MR? Sorry I am new here.

Really want to try her but fishy thing is she doesn't come on voice call, says whatsapp only.

AmitCool2025
05-25-19, 18:35
Have just bought subscription.

Have seen many members have helped lot of fellow members with contacts.

Is it possible to share some good contacts with me too?

PM is active. Requests your help.

DilDosti
05-26-19, 05:08
Middle aged woman- around 35 years. Good looking but on the plump side. Will call you in Charkop area in Kandivali. Service is good. Excellent blow job. Rimming also.PM is activated, please share the digit. Thanks in advance.

DemonHat
05-26-19, 07:06
What's MR? Sorry I am new here.MR is massage republic website.

BabaMonger
05-26-19, 07:15
Recently visited a MP (Search of the name of white flower), opened by the ex staff of Ren at Sion. Of course extras are available but have shortage in staff.Is the new MP at Sion too? Also, the flower in question doesn't happen to be our national flower, does it?

Thanks!

PrateekKhanna
05-26-19, 11:45
Hello,

I put up a similar request earlier but received no help.

Kindly let me know how I can identify the land and the buildings along with some contact details of SP's there with reference and damages.

As far as I have seen in FR's, there are three tier categories available, 2. 5/3. 5/5. 5 K, what the difference is basically in these range profiles please.

Also, any bird whom I should try specifically.

I would also appreciate contact details of GFE, slim and good looking indies open to 2 shots, 2-3 hrs outcall (or incall), DFK and DATY is must for me.

Hoping to receive some guidance over the PM.

Kind regards,

Prateek.

SexyAbi
05-26-19, 15:23
Can anyone give me the number or contact of some place where I can have some amazing time in Mumbai with beautiful women. It will be nice if you can PM me or mail me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kimphilbi
05-26-19, 17:56
Hey guys,

Has anyone recently tried Pooja. Her no. Ends with 907. I am stuck for a good reference. She is not budging to meet without reference.

If there's someone keeping contact with here then please help.

FunForSandy
05-27-19, 05:37

Spa I (Villainess from Batman), Darkness West: I tried out a part time masseuse called Miss K. She's very pretty with a killer body. Very good professional massage. This time I was able to finger her delicious dripping pussy and play with her small but perfect tits. Going all the way with her is going to take some work. Tip: 2 K.

Spa the (Light): Got a good HJ and DATY from Miss S. She asked me to get some protection next time. Also tried out the owner Miss M but not been able to get more than topless HJ from her. Still she has a very sexy body and will be worth the conquest. Tip: 1.5 K.

Spa are (Spanish rich), Ironman: Met with Miss why again. Spent most of the time kissing and playing with her tits. Unfortunately she was on her period but I am meeting her again tonight. Wish me luck!! Tip: 1.5 K.

SW Spa: Tried Miss A who was written about recently. Very pretty girl, probably a 9/10. But she's very reticent. I managed some sort of a rapport discussing her tattoos and so I was able to get a topless and bottomless HJ. But it was a bit disappointing because her pussy was completely dry and made me feel like I was a jerk. So I withdrew and allowed her to just give me a HJ. Tip: 1.5 K.Hope you had a banging good time with Miss Why! I am not available to decode Batman's villainess, please give some more hints.

Cheers.

Joker8787
05-27-19, 11:18
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a paid subscription. Can some one please teach me how to use the PM facility? I intend to go lingering today darkness side and need help with a few places.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Aaraardee
05-27-19, 12:39
Seniors / friends.

If anyone here has contacts of any Reliable Inde / SP in Goa, kindly PM me details.

Help Would be highly appreciated.

Spigot38
05-27-19, 15:01
Super looking food! A feast! I can only imagine the enjoyment you had.

Spigot.

The food arrived, young definitely, and not bad. Ate the food to my hearts content. She was not so modern I would say, but who cares..

Vksood1722
05-27-19, 21:34
Thank you JustFishing for promptly sharing details for Thai girl at Spanish rich spa. Travelling over to Mumbai this weekend. Expect a great experience followed by a review soon.

Thanks.

Spa are (Spanish rich), Ironman: Met with Miss why again. Spent most of the time kissing and playing with her tits. Unfortunately she was on her period but I am meeting her again tonight. Wish me luck!! Tip: 1.5 K..

Gauravusa1990
05-28-19, 03:11
Hey,

I tried to find the spa but could not can you share the location or name of the spa at least. Some easier way to located it.

=DesparateMonge;2324376]Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LT. Their new name is synonym to health. There is this gal name Prachi. Had a good experience, she started with back massage and them followed by bum massage which was a pure Bliss, similar experience in Veda with sonal. She just pulled the shaft from behind and I was on top of my dick. She asked to turn around and she continues massage, but keep on looking at my shaft and my eyes seductively. Then started B2B which is not just opening top and bottom. But removed to and bottom and she was on top of me with full wetness. She then continue to work with shaft almost touching her pussy. She loves that with dry humping and she begs to finger her. We both had cum together, after the act she joined me in shower helping me to get rid of the oil and again she was seductive enough to give hard on. Damage 2500 counter with 1500 to gal. Heaven experience.

DilDosti
05-28-19, 04:51
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a paid subscription. Can some one please teach me how to use the PM facility? I intend to go lingering today darkness side and need help with a few places.

Thanks.First you need to login to this site.

Then click on the user name whom you want to send PM.

On user profile you will get option called Send Private Message.

That's it. Hope this will help you buddy.

Happy mongering.

Toad22
05-28-19, 07:18
Finally after a long wait got chance to meet the cute miss and from Goregaon.

Thanks to seniors for smooth connect.

As there are already FR on her, mine is no different. Everything is same as pic, she has lovely thunder thighs, the best in Mumbai for me.

Boobs are good and full participation.

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Contact belongs to seniors, kindly don't flood my PM.

King11
05-28-19, 08:00
Seniors / friends.

If anyone here has contacts of any Reliable Inde / SP in Goa, kindly PM me details.

Help Would be highly appreciated.Bro,

It sucks here. No SP. Or anyone. If you can get a good indie. I am ready to share cost.

JustFishing
05-28-19, 09:54
I spend most of my time at spas but occasionally will try an indie. Among indies there are a few who I tend to fall back on because of previous good experiences, especially on days when I don't want to rely on trial and error. This next episode from a couple of weeks ago is an example of falling back on someone who is tried and tested.

I met Miss F at the apartment of an indie who I had tried earlier when she was still in the trade. We got comfy with some kissing over a bottle of wine. When we were both heated up, we took a break to freshen up. Round 1 was a mix of DATY, 69, Missionary and doggie. I even carried her and tried to fuck her standing with some wall support, but I soon realized that I am no longer in my early twenties (the last time I successfully pulled off this move). Thankfully, I didn't drop her or pull my back. The effort was appreciated but we continued on the bed and finished up in WOT.

We spent the next hour or so swapping life stories over wine. The owner of the apartment also joined us (in the conversation only) for a bit. After she left, we proceeded to round 2 which was almost a repeat of round 1 -- 69, DATY, BBBJ, missionary doggie and WOT. I came so hard that Miss F was worried I was having a heart attack.

All in all, it was a good time, two old friends catching up over wine, sex and conversation.

Panvel1
05-28-19, 10:05
Anyone has experienced this hw? Is she still active?

Fdudlin
05-28-19, 10:34
Hi brothers,

I stay in Mumbai and looking for a good spa with good staff and full service or call girls but not the smelly ones. Decent good spoken and cooperative ones. Please help.

Fdudlin
05-28-19, 12:10
Can you please share the contact with me.

I was in Mumbai for a day, got free around 3 pm had
a flight back to Delhi next morning, thought of some action. Called up a few spas but all quoted huge prices. Tried to contact Sonam again. She instantly replied back. Fixed meeting in juhu for 5 pm. She reached on time in a salwaar kameez. Looking very cute. We entered room, made her comfortable, she went to washroom, this time she had a surprise, she changed into a hot bikini with net on top. Looking ravishing. Instantly got a hard on. We started with DFK for 15 minutes, she started to play with my jhonny and gave me tit fuck for 10 minutes. Banged her doggy style for 20 minutes..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

ShivaBoss88
05-28-19, 12:10
Hi,

I am a not new to this site or to mongering. I used to have an account on this site before but I forgot the email ID and password that I had used. Age is catching up. I will get my PM activated in a few days. Meanwhile, I am enjoying decoding the names of spas. Will write a few FRs once I visit.

I came across an ad for an indie on skokka and the pics looked really familiar. Do any of the seniors recognize this girl? Not sure if it is permitted to share the entire URL to the ad but here goes:

https://id.skokka.com/call-girls/mumbai/cute-independent-girl-looking-zwvx266483371/

If you can't see the URL above search for cute independent girl looking for real man.

Cheers,

SB.

Wonering
05-28-19, 13:29
Hi,

I know there are plenty of hotel in Mira road for ST, but I haven't tried anyone yet. Plan to have good time tomorrow evening or may be 2 or 3 hours. Please let me know some good ones which you may have used with details like names / cost. You can PM me.

Thanks & good luck all.

PleasureForYou
05-28-19, 14:26
Just coming back from fucking bhandup MILF. I paid her 3 K because some people paid her 3.5 K and 4 K also while she was easily available 2 to 2.5 K for 2 pops. It is warning for ISG members and requesting members to stop visiting her for some time. It is in favor for all.Yes few made her expensive.

Rakesh A
05-28-19, 15:05
What's MR? Sorry I am new here.Massage republic.

Erect
05-28-19, 15:39
Guys,

Visiting Mumbai on 5 Jun. Request seniors to help good Thai spa with FS and any girls recommendations near Airport area. PM is active. TIA cheers!

BusyMan64
05-28-19, 16:37

SW Spa: Tried Miss A who was written about recently. Very pretty girl, probably a 9/10. But she's very reticent. I managed some sort of a rapport discussing her tattoos and so I was able to get a topless and bottomless HJ. But it was a bit disappointing because her pussy was completely dry and made me feel like I was a jerk. So I withdrew and allowed her to just give me a HJ. Tip: 1.5 K.A word of special thanks for Justfishing.

He is one such senior in Mumbai forum who has always been helping with out any eqo / with out any expectations.

Though he is quite senior; still very polite and responsive unlike other seniors who think they run the forum.

Bro my sincere thanks to you.

FunForSandy
05-29-19, 04:00
Guys,

Visiting Mumbai on 5 Jun. Request seniors to help good Thai spa with FS and any girls recommendations near Airport area. PM is active. TIA cheers!You can try the country spa in Bandra. Not too far off from airport. Expensive but assured and good service.

FunForSandy
05-29-19, 04:02
Hey brothers,

Coming in from Delhi, need recommendations on Green Hotels, preferably 4 or 5*.Most 5* hotels are green. You may try The Lalit.

Mytsh
05-29-19, 04:16
Please guide me to meet the cute miss from Goregaon.

I will guide you to meet Miss A Bapat and P Batra.

As there are already FR on her, mine is no different. Everything is same as pic, she has lovely thunder thighs, the best in Mumbai for me.

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Contact belongs to seniors, kindly don't flood my PM.

RawKerBoi
05-29-19, 04:46
Yes few made her expensive.Dude,

That's is 2016 post you have quoted!

The MILF is retired and dusted!

JustFishing
05-29-19, 06:39
On the weekend, I met up with Miss L at an apartment that I had arranged. She was dressed more conservatively than the sexy way she normally dresses because I had warned her that the apartment was in a conservative society.

We had met earlier in the year too so there was not a whole lot to catch up on. After some chit chat, drinks and a wash, we retired to the bedroom for some good sex. Miss L is very slim and flexible with lovely small and perky tits. I went down on her for a short time followed by a BBJ and 6 before doing her in missionary and WOT. I came hard after a while but not before she came too.

We then continued the drinks and decided to cook together where Miss L was head chef while I played sous chef. After a tasty meal, we proceeded to round 2 which was excellent again. I was surprised that I came as fast as I did in round 2, considering that I took a long time in round 1. I guess the credit goes to Miss L's sexiness and skills.

I had to leave to meet friends for a party or else the evening with Miss L would have continued. She and I have a great connection and she seemed ready to stay on longer. Thanks, Miss L, for a truly memorable time.

WamBam5
05-29-19, 06:59
A word of special thanks for Justfishing.

He is one such senior in Mumbai forum who has always been helping with out any eqo / with out any expectations.

Though he is quite senior; still very polite and responsive unlike other seniors who think they run the forum.

Bro my sincere thanks to you.I second that. Though I am new here. I messaged him for some details and he gave me all the details. Special Thanks to Justfishing.

Netwizkid
05-29-19, 09:57

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Contact belongs to seniors, kindly don't flood my PM.Isn't she Nidhi from Goregaon?

BareBackHunter
05-29-19, 09:59
Hello,

Kindly let me know how I can identify the land and the buildings along with some contact details of SP's there with reference and damages.

As far as I have seen in FR's, there are three tier categories available, 2. 5/3. 5/5. 5 K, what the difference is basically in these range profiles please.

I would also appreciate contact details of GFE, slim and good looking indies open to 2 shots, 2-3 hrs outcall (or incall), DFK and DATY is must for me.

Kind regards,

Prateek.Hi Prateek,

I have been to NL and it is a quiet place for having a truly private time with a working girl in Mumbai. Obviously the 5. 5 girls will be more attractive than the 2. 5 girls and a only a regular and those who have tried all 'categories' will be able to tell if the girls have been categorized properly. I have not been able to download your PDF because I have non-paying membership. Perhaps you would not mind taking time out to post what you have in the PDF for my benefit.

DFKing these girls if you don't mind coffee breath or beer breath. From my little experience a few years back.

DAY can be risky unless you are using a contraceptive in the form of a plastic film.

Slim girls I found in 1st building 2nd floor the best ones for as much as 11 k. They see clients in 3 star hotels in south Mumbai, so I was told.

The SPs can be easily met below either building, they will help you with their number, they are non-intrusive, but they are irritated if you appear the time-waster sort. Even if you do not like to have sex with the girl I guess you can spare 2.5 k just to spend time with her to show good faith to the establishment -although you will not be forced.

I wish you all luck.

BareBackHunter.

BareBackHunter
05-29-19, 10:19
Brother you get diamonds in 500 rupees in Mumbai.

Just know where to look and keep exploring.Well, this is true. I tried this girl in Kamatipura Lane No 14 or 16 in February and 500 was a bait. Then when we went to her cabin in the building behind, she asked for an extra 500 to smooth things over. "We have to pay tax extra" she said. No condom boy there, she had everything, towels condoms, etc. She was good. She was willing to give me the best blowjob "even *can't it give it to you if you paid her lakhs," she said, and it sounded like a revelation. I expected a beautiful pussy given her face and body but was disappointed. I tipped her 500 for giving me a safe time. The dogs weren't around so it was just as well. You have to go into Kpura with caution.

King89
05-29-19, 11:59
Hello forum members,

I am seeking a very different information.

Me and my wife had experienced a swinging resort experience in France last year and had real great fun, also surprisingly my wife enjoyed more than me. Now both of us are getting a itch to experience same. Since there were many different Mumbai swinging clubs or groups online, tried talking to many of them and I could not really trust any of them. So planning again to visit Europe or Cancun island Mexico for the experience again. As a one last resort thought of asking you all guys. If any one have any info of such activities in Mumbai please let me know.

Don9900
05-29-19, 16:53
Hi guys,

New to this forum.

Would be a little nice if someone would elaborate on the rules and help out with a few short words used here frequently.

Thanks in advance.

Also, have always been picking up chicks from the clubs.

New to the incall, outcall, spa scenario. A help from the seniors would be appreciated.

Have read the previous posts from seniors, the Zoya chick from SoBo sounds incredible!

DoingBring432
05-29-19, 17:54
Hey there,

Can anyone help if there are any better or similar places like Navalkar Lane in Mumbai.

NL has good pricing, good options and good service. Where else can I get such a deal in Mumbai.

Help will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

MumbaiFun1
05-29-19, 19:54
Pinky Model from South Mumbai.

First of all thanks to the senior member from Delhi, who helped me with this contact and forced me to meet this girl. Since I was little bit hesitant for the meet. This girl is also available in SA.

I met this wonderful girl in south Mumbai hotel. I was nervous about the meet. As the girl is a model and previously I don't have good experience with model. Also I'm worried about the looks & GFE, as it is one of the top class hotel and I travel for business hugely often. Moreover I was worried about how subtle and discreet the meeting was going to be.

But when I meet the girl in the hotel reception, I needn't have to worry at all. She has the class, stunning, her communication was wonderful. When she arrived near to the hotel, she was able to text me and I called her up. And she was dressed in an understated manner also. Perfect. A TOTALLY relaxing meet up. What a beautiful girl. Completely STUNNING.

An utter hot girl. Almost intimidatingly so. You know those moments when you look up to the heavens in thanks knowing you're punching above your weight? That was one. .

Upon arrival after relaxing a little I popped down to the hotel reception to pick her up and we had red wine and exchanged our talks. When I went to restroom and returned, she had changed. I nearly passed out with lust. I'll never forget that image of her with legs crossed.

Had a great time with very nice DFK and nice girl friendly meet. Suffice to say this girl has many MANY skills. And much more importantly for me, is a beautiful sensitive lovemaker.

We both had mega fun. And I'll be honest I wish it had gone on all night.

Professional. Beautiful. Sensitive. Personable. Memorable.

Damages: 25 k.

SamyBhagWat
05-29-19, 20:10
Guys,

Am travelling to kolkata next week, please guide me with any leads if you have.

Before settling in Mumbai, I was in kolkata only BUT all my leads are non active now.

Any fresh leads will be appreciated.

Samy.

Pcock
05-30-19, 02:23
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/mumbai/141-girls-rescued-in-raid-on-kamathipura-brothel/article27250121.ece

This doesn't seem a usual phenomenon. Be cautious especially the NL fans. 65 clients seem to be in a spot.

Aathomson
05-30-19, 03:28
Isn't she Nidhi from Goregaon?Yeah she is Nidhi from Goregaon. Have been pleading on this forum for the longest time for someone to share her contacts with me. Its been falling on deaf ears and I just gave up hope.

Good for you bro you got a chance.

JbbFourU
05-30-19, 06:27
Bangalore Visit.

Hello friends,

I am a senior of Mumbai forum and will be visiting Bengaluru on 2nd week of June.

Its a short trip so I won't be able to take more than 1 WG.

My preferences are young, beautiful, good asset, good service at the lowest possible cost.

I won't be able to arrange place.

And I will be taking her for maximum 2 shots.

All kinds are welcome be it Indian, CIS or Afro.

Haven't taken Afro before though.

Would love to try something out in Afro.

Kindly provide some leads.

I would love to be of assistance in return.

I have very less space in my inbox so please bear with me if it gets full.

I'll try to make space for everyone.

Cheers.

Deejay2509
05-30-19, 07:33
Guess you may want to post this in Calcutta thread instead of Mumbai.

Cheers.

Guys,

Am travelling to kolkata next week, please guide me with any leads if you have.

Before settling in Mumbai, I was in kolkata only BUT all my leads are non active now.

Any fresh leads will be appreciated.

Samy.

ShivaBoss88
05-30-19, 08:56
Hi BFAMs,

Does anyone know this SP Archana? Found her ad on Skokka with realistic looking girls. I contacted her on Whatsapp but my messages are no longer getting delivered. I suspect that she has blocked me because I had a lot of questions (I am very suspicious of SPs because of some bad bait-and-switch experiences).

https://id.skokka.com/call-girls/mumbai/real-girls-and-bhabhis-w4ft266700533/

Do let me know.

SB.

JustFishing
05-30-19, 09:00
Is this the same marketing model that you had written about a while ago?

JF.

First of all thanks to the senior member from Delhi, who helped me with this contact and forced me to meet this girl. Since I was little bit hesitant for the meet. This girl is also available in SA.

I met this wonderful girl in south Mumbai hotel. I was nervous about the meet. As the girl is a model and previously I don't have good experience with model. Also I'm worried about the looks & GFE, as it is one of the top class hotel and I travel for business hugely often. Moreover I was worried about how subtle and discreet the meeting was going to be.

But when I meet the girl in the hotel reception, I needn't have to worry at all. She has the class, stunning, her communication was wonderful. When she arrived near to the hotel, she was able to text me and I called her up. And she was dressed in an understated manner also. Perfect. A TOTALLY relaxing meet up. What a beautiful girl. Completely STUNNING.

An utter hot girl. Almost intimidatingly so. You know those moments when you look up to the heavens in thanks knowing you're punching above your weight? That was one. ..

BabaMonger
05-30-19, 09:01
Since this has been asked multiple times, I thought I'd address this.

Google - "International Sex Guide Abbreviations".

Cheers,

Baba.

Hi guys,

New to this forum.

Would be a little nice if someone would elaborate on the rules and help out with a few short words used here frequently.

Thanks in advance.

Also, have always been picking up chicks from the clubs.

New to the incall, outcall, spa scenario. A help from the seniors would be appreciated.

Have read the previous posts from seniors, the Zoya chick from SoBo sounds incredible!

BareBackHunter
05-30-19, 09:53
Hello forum members,

Me and my wife had experienced a swinging resort experience in France last year and had real great fun, also surprisingly my wife enjoyed more than me. Now both of us are getting a itch to experience same. Since there were many different Mumbai swinging clubs or groups online, tried talking to many of them and I could not really trust any of them. So planning again to visit Europe or Cancun island Mexico for the experience again. As a one last resort thought of asking you all guys. If any one have any info of such activities in Mumbai please let me know.If you really want my advice, you can only do worse than ask NL girls especially bhabhis 2nd bldg 2nd floor about partners who are waiting for someone like you and your wife, for most of whom Mumbai is a second home. But if you are the one who does not mind mixing business with pleasure, I wonder what can come in the way of the four of you?

Wish you all luck.

BareBackHunter.

Kamsutra69
05-30-19, 09:57
So 25 k was for ST. How much she charge for full night?

An utter hot girl. Almost intimidatingly so. You know those moments when you look up to the heavens in thanks knowing you're punching above your weight? That was one. .

Upon arrival after relaxing a little I popped down to the hotel reception to pick her up and we had red wine and exchanged our talks. When I went to restroom and returned, she had changed. I nearly passed out with lust. I'll never forget that image of her with legs crossed.

Had a great time with very nice DFK and nice girl friendly meet. Suffice to say this girl has many MANY skills. And much more importantly for me, is a beautiful sensitive lovemaker.

We both had mega fun. And I'll be honest I wish it had gone on all night.

Professional. Beautiful. Sensitive. Personable. Memorable.

Damages: 25 k.

Kamsutra69
05-30-19, 09:59
Lucky man to have a wife who shares similar adventures.

Happy mongering!

Hello forum members,

Me and my wife had experienced a swinging resort experience in France last year and had real great fun, also surprisingly my wife enjoyed more than me. Now both of us are getting a itch to experience same. Since there were many different Mumbai swinging clubs or groups online, tried talking to many of them and I could not really trust any of them. So planning again to visit Europe or Cancun island Mexico for the experience again. As a one last resort thought of asking you all guys. If any one have any info of such activities in Mumbai please let me know.

AjayLove323
05-30-19, 10:11
Dear friend,

I hereby request you to kindly help me out with the name of the spa or some close hint and the exact location also please. I will be grateful to you for this favour.

Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LNT. Their new name is synonym to health. There is this gal name Prachi. Had a good experience, she started with back massage and them followed by bum massage which was a pure Bliss, similar experience in Veda with sonal. She just pulled the shaft from behind and I was on top of my dick. She asked to turn around and she continues massage, but keep on looking at my shaft and my eyes seductively. Then started B2B which is not just opening top and bottom. But removed to and bottom and she was on top of me with full wetness. She then continue to work with shaft almost touching her pussy. She loves that with dry humping and she begs to finger her. We both had cum together, after the act she joined me in shower helping me to get rid of the oil and again she was seductive enough to give hard on. Damage 2500 counter with 1500 to gal. Heaven experience.

NaughtyDevil1
05-30-19, 10:19
Had been there a couple of months back and may be things have changed for the worse. Was thinking of trying again but will drop the idea now. There is also another spa on the ground floor of the same building and I think there is one in the building opp. As well. If I try any of these will post the FR.

Any more hints on the spa opp. The signal you mentioned?

I have been here when they had just opened then went a few more times to see all birds.

They all have general extras HJ+TL 2 k max.

As you are mentioning Thai this one is new here.

The management is bad smelly beds old sheets no water some times.

Once I booked my regular ne and got a tiny local as ne was complaining of leaving time and all.

Never visiting again after new spa opened close by with good service and clean as F rooms. Its opp famous rude place near monkey signal.

YoJohnny
05-30-19, 11:41
Nowadays I am just logging in to ISG to read FR's posted by BM. Nothing much of action where I stay.

Waiting for your food 164 pics.

RSharma884
05-30-19, 12:44
This report is a bit old, was in Mumbai on a business trip for a week. Long work days + drinking with work buddies left me with no time and energy. Well finally made up my mind up for some action and looked around the forums, but nothing materialised last minute so logged onto MR, which I had in the back of my mind.

Got in touch with Patricia, Filipino with some Spanish blood, she replied and so we tried to fix an appointment for the evening, outcall vs incall both available, I preferred outcall as I was in a nice hotel near the airport. Started negotiating hard, the price listed was hefty, 15 k for incall and 30 k for out. Did a lot of negotiating and got her to agree for 2 shots 2 hrs and a massage. Was a bit vary as having travelled a lot in the south east, did not want a shemale surprise. So asked her to send me some proof, she video called me showed me her passport and also got her to show me her pussy, LOL. Anyways she confirmed the hotel by calling me on their landline, and she made her way soon. She doesn't do outcalls after 7. Anyways she reached, went down to the lobby to get her, she does stand out, curvy assets and a nice dress, probably got a few stares along the way. Anyways in the room got comfortable chit chat, she has a pleasing personality and does try her best with you, agreed on a round massage and then the second. In her bday suit the boobs are just too tempting, sucked on them like crazy got on the bed and Asked her for a BBBJ, quite good used decent amounts of spit and adequate time on the balls as well. Johnny was faring to go in that pussy, put on the safety and entered her missionary, not the tightest but wet she was, tried various positions, loved doggy the best I could literally fuck her deep and pull her boobs to the side of her chest and suck on them, was amazing. Then I to, the her I would like to cum in her mouth, so took off the safety and face fucked her for a minute grabbed her hair, she did not resist and took it like a champ.

After this she put on some good music and gave me a nice massage and told me her story along with some cuddling, wasted a lot of time in this and I knew being tired and no energy left round 2 would take a lot of time, so I told her if it's okay if she'the like to go, and she felt bad, so we decided on a rain check next time she is in town.

Overall.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 6/10.

Looks 7/10 (not bad for a mid-late 30's, she does work out).

Attitude 9/10.

Apparently she stays at a 5 star near the hotel only with other south East Asian ladies, and travel between Mumbai, Dubai. She has left Mumbai for now.

HiThereAloha
05-30-19, 13:50
Went for a quick HJ today. With owner M. She's nice and cute.

But here comes the bummer. Her legs aren't waxed. Her mouth smells. Tried sucking her tits and could feel some crud in the centre of both nipples. Like dried milk / blood.

WIR: I have to finish my package. Damn.

HiThereAloha
05-30-19, 13:52
Have started liking this in and out in less than 30 mins end to end type service. Have had some experiences at various places. Since I prefer HJs it's fast in and fast out.

What do you guys prefer?

Abhk505
05-30-19, 14:23
Hi friends,

Coming to aamchi Mumbai in 2 weeks and need some action. Can some kind soul please share her details with reference?

Thanks.

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8..

Nilesh1234
05-30-19, 18:43

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Contact belongs to seniors, kindly don't flood my PM.Can you share her contacts.

Bangerv
05-30-19, 19:06
This is very close to my house so had to find out about it.

Took me a good amount of time to crack it. The guy running the show runs it very discreetly so had to talk him out on this one.

Place has a good tidy setup. Tips are fixed for every one for b2 b & all of them know their job well. I did screw one of them at the same price though & have bought the counter down also.

Glad you explored & wrote about it here.

Prachi has left the place for now.

Cheers.

Bv.

Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LNT. Their new name is synonym to health. There is this gal name Prachi. Had a good experience, she started with back massage and them followed by bum massage which was a pure Bliss, similar experience in Veda with sonal. She just pulled the shaft from behind and I was on top of my dick. She asked to turn around and she continues massage, but keep on looking at my shaft and my eyes seductively. Then started B2B which is not just opening top and bottom. But removed to and bottom and she was on top of me with full wetness. She then continue to work with shaft almost touching her pussy. She loves that with dry humping and she begs to finger her. We both had cum together, after the act she joined me in shower helping me to get rid of the oil and again she was seductive enough to give hard on. Damage 2500 counter with 1500 to gal. Heaven experience.

Bangerv
05-30-19, 19:10
Works very discreetly in Mumbai.

Use to be part of one few years ago, where I would bounce with my GF then.

Haven't come across any lately.

Cheers.

Bv.

Hello forum members,

Bangerv
05-30-19, 19:14
Hi JF.

Mind sharing her details.

Cheers.

Bv.

She and I have a great connection and she seemed ready to stay on longer. Thanks, Miss L, for a truly memorable time.

Bangerv
05-30-19, 19:34
The moment you hit the lane from the hospital side, you will see a building on the left with men sitting on the window. Very easy to identify.

Price you mentioned is on the mark. Not always expensive one is good looking, at times they don't look great but charge more since they don't do it often (difficult to understand).

Young ones go for 3. 5 k to 5. 5 k. Older are for 2. 2 k to 2. 7 k.

Pm me, will put you on to a good SP.

Cheers.

Bv.

Hello,

Kind regards,

Prateek.

Chinnu123
05-31-19, 04:54
Hello all,

I am visiting Mumbai for first time. Request you all to share inde contact. Will reciprocate same with Bangalore contacts.

WhyGrowUp
05-31-19, 05:33
This FR pertains to my encounter with Miss Princess from Chinese Currency Spa, Iron Man.

I am a member and I usually go there quite often, twice a week may be. I have tried 4-5 different birds including 1 NI but this time when I visited all my tried and tested ones were busy. The receptionist (she's damn cute and flirty BTW) suggested I try Ms Princess.

In walks a NE with died blonde hair. I immediately liked her. She is kinda cute. She comes in, talks in perfect English. I also made small talk (This is a must BTW, regardless of the masseur). She got a bit comfortable. The massage was really well paced, ideal pressure and decent technique. Without asking, she gave me an excellent bum massage. Sensuous.

She was in absolutely no rush. I had to turn around to get the front action going. She has a technique of her own. She didn't ask me anything. The BBBJ with CIM was the first I have ever received in a MP, without asking! There was top and bottom access, DFK, rimming (If you're into it), literally everything. I am not into FS in MPs so never asked her but I am sure that shouldn't be a problem.

Her figure is great may be an 8, no fat. The melons are probably 9 with firm, perky tits. And here's the trick, make her cum before yourself. It works the best if you can do that. I employed fingering and rimming, almost made her squirt!

This was by far the best spa experience I ever had and here's a big myth buster: NEs are as easy to go all out as any other girl. You just have to know the hows and whens.

Damage - 3 k tip. Well again the best part, she didn't specify a number. Of course she expected a tip, but she never uttered a word. No haggling.

Counter - 1.2 k (that is because I am a member, they have different membership categories - 10 k for 6 hours is minimum which I earlier had. Now I have 20 hours for 25 K. Never expires).

WIR: Definitely.

I also tried an indie a couple of weeks back, FR will come up in a day or 2!

I was in Warsaw last week, tried a few MPs, anyone interested, PM me!

WhyGrowUp
05-31-19, 05:40
Does the name start with S?

AmpMax
05-31-19, 05:57
Have started liking this in and out in less than 30 mins end to end type service. Have had some experiences at various places. Since I prefer HJs it's fast in and fast out.
What do you guys prefer?I always thought a quick 4 hander in 30 min or 8 hander in 15 min would be great. Like a F1 pit stop. You could go during your lunch break too.

So where is this express service?

Guma00
05-31-19, 06:42
Big shout out to JustFishing sir for promptly sharing the reference and details. In all my years of mongering, I have seen that a reference works wonders, even at an MP. This was the case once again.

The place in question is Spanish Rice Spa in Darkness West. The girl in question is miss A. Had negotiated the 1 HR package at counter. Yes, that happens too. The room and place has a nice look though situated in a commercial market. Changed into dispos though I knew I could have avoided that but wanted to test how strong the reference was. Miss A is sweet, petite and bubbly. Soft smooth skin and ready to serve attitude. Gave her the reference and she started the massage. After about 5-10 min, she by herself removed the dispo all the way and I took this as a cue to open the discussion. Said I want it all and off went the towel and the dispo. What began was pure bliss in the first BBBJ where I was too anxious and came pretty quickly.

After that, she switched to a professional massage and was into it for a beat. Pretty good. Then she started focusing on bum massage which was the best I've had and slowly, made her way towards my a-hole. Wasn't sure about it but I have had it in the past and actually like it so kept at it and so did she. Deeper and deeper she went, in parallel stroking my tool and my balls, and I forgot that I had just come. Got a full hard on. Eventually I had to turn as she wouldn't have stopped. Then she again switched to proper massage made for a beat but soon, started massaging my tool with full vigor, sloppy with loads of oil. Then, she cleaned my nipples and the tool and began an awesome suck; what suction. Amongst the best I have had and I am a big BBBJ fan! Another blissful and explosive one, bigger than the last one and this time, CIM! Wow, just wow. In all of this, I had unhooked her bra and had been constantly playing with her small but tender titties. Didn't seem open for a topless / b2 b. Will try that next time.

She even tried for a third time but guess it was too much for me. All in all, brilliant one!

Ratings.

Looks - 8/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

Damages - 1. 3 K + 2. 5 K.

WIR. OF COURSE!

BareBackHunter
05-31-19, 07:01
The moment you hit the lane from the hospital side, you will see a building on the left with men sitting on the window. Very easy to identify.

Price you mentioned is on the mark. Not always expensive one is good looking, at times they don't look great but charge more since they don't do it often (difficult to understand).

Cheers.

Bv.Prateek,

SPs in NL won't force you to part with your money. If you are interested they will take you into the building and show you the line-up otherwise not. Yet it is best if you approached them alone without using anybody's reference. SPs like to make new acquaintances, they will be more interested in impressing you, the enthusiasm to do so will be so much less if you are using another person's reference because they would think you have been tutored. Do you see what I mean? It is kind of Bangerv to offer you number of an SP but when you know where the action is concentrated, this does not help You more, get it?

Wish you luck.

BareBackHunter.

Mirvlada
05-31-19, 08:15
Hello all,

Was down due to budget constraints and had made up my mind to spend only on worthy chicks. Got cheated with some SP, so waited for the right time.

Got response from helpful bros, one miss T was coming to Mumbai due to her job, was looking to make quick money. So immediately fixed appointment and fixed deed.

Well I must say there is a huge difference when you fuck a WG and a non-WG. She is presentable, beautiful, sexy and most importantly awesome in bed.

So after a good break and saving money, I can say cash spent on the girl which rightly deserves it.

She has gone out of Mumbai and is not available anymore. But I do hope senior members of the forum get regular updates from her schedule.

Also she said many colleagues of her are into this and seniors and taking their services discreetly, showed me a girl on her phone called miss M and she was from Dehradun.

I instantly got a hard on looking at that girl, from middle class family making quick bucks by sleeping with gentlemen. Good for us and them.

Till then ciao. And request seniors bros to keep finding new girls.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Sex- 8.

Damage- 10 k full night + hotel, money spent wisely.

Cheers.

Don't flood my PM as the girl is not available in Mumbai at present.

Simplis
05-31-19, 08:22
Big shout out to JustFishing sir for promptly sharing the reference and details. In all my years of mongering, I have seen that a reference works wonders, even at an MP. This was the case once again.

The place in question is Spanish Rice Spa in Darkness West. The girl in question is miss A. Had negotiated the 1 HR package at counter. Yes, that happens too. The room and place has a nice look though situated in a commercial market. Changed into dispos though I knew I could have avoided that but wanted to test how strong the reference was. Miss A is sweet, petite and bubbly. Soft smooth skin and ready to serve attitude. Gave her the reference and she started the massage. After about 5-10 min, she by herself removed the dispo all the way and I took this as a cue to open the discussion. Said I want it all and off went the towel and the dispo.Hi,

Sound like a really VFM therapist. And great FR. Can you give some more hints on spa name and therapist name please. Had also seen post earlier from JF where he mentioned it as Spanish rich as well, is it ric spa?

LifeLikeNomad
05-31-19, 10:14
Hi,

I moved back to India and Mumbai recently. Looking for help with the experienced friends here in sharing any contacts. As I get active here, promise to share contacts I build.

I am looking for help on MILFs / Housewives. Around the Western Suburbs. If you are a paid member and can PM me, will be great. I can receive PMs.

Thanks,

V.

Marshmallows
05-31-19, 10:23
Please send me names / location on PM. Thank you

This is very close to my house so had to find out about it.

Took me a good amount of time to crack it. The guy running the show runs it very discreetly so had to talk him out on this one.

Place has a good tidy setup. Tips are fixed for every one for b2 b & all of them know their job well. I did screw one of them at the same price though & have bought the counter down also.

Glad you explored & wrote about it here.

Prachi has left the place for now.

Cheers.

Bv..

Marshmallows
05-31-19, 10:25
Great FR bro. Can you PM details on how to contact and set up. If not her the. Must be others of her tribe?

This report is a bit old, was in Mumbai on a business trip for a week. Long work days + drinking with work buddies left me with no time and energy. Well finally made up my mind up for some action and looked around the forums, but nothing materialised last minute so logged onto MR, which I had in the back of my mind.

Got in touch with Patricia, Filipino with some Spanish blood, she replied and so we tried to fix an appointment for the evening, outcall vs incall both available, I preferred outcall as I was in a nice hotel near the airport. Started negotiating hard, the price listed was hefty, 15 k for incall and 30 k for out. Did a lot of negotiating and got her to agree for 2 shots 2 hrs and a massage. Was a bit vary as having travelled a lot in the south east, did not want a shemale surprise. So asked her to send me some proof, she video called me showed me her passport and also got her to show me her pussy, LOL. Anyways she confirmed the hotel by calling me on their landline, and she made her way soon. She doesn't do outcalls after 7. Anyways she reached, went down to the lobby to get her, she does stand out, curvy assets and a nice dress, probably got a few stares along the way. Anyways in the room got comfortable chit chat, she has a pleasing personality and does try her best with you, agreed on a round massage and then the second. In her bday suit the boobs are just too tempting, sucked on them like crazy got on the bed and Asked her for a BBBJ, quite good used decent amounts of spit and adequate time on the balls as well. Johnny was faring to go in that pussy, put on the safety and entered her missionary, not the tightest but wet she was, tried various positions, loved doggy the best I could literally fuck her deep and pull her boobs to the side of her chest and suck on them, was amazing. Then I to, the her I would like to cum in her mouth, so took off the safety and face fucked her for a minute grabbed her hair, she did not resist and took it like a champ.

After this she put on some good music and gave me a nice massage and told me her story along with some cuddling, wasted a lot of time in this and I knew being tired and no energy left round 2 would take a lot of time, so I told her if it's okay if she'the like to go, and she felt bad, so we decided on a rain check next time she is in town.

Overall.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 6/10.

Looks 7/10 (not bad for a mid-late 30's, she does work out).

Attitude 9/10.

Apparently she stays at a 5 star near the hotel only with other south East Asian ladies, and travel between Mumbai, Dubai. She has left Mumbai for now..

AramiKumar
05-31-19, 10:29
Information given is correct but avoid NL and other closeby places for few weeks. In fact NL is closed.

Cheers.

Bv.

ViratM786
05-31-19, 14:16
Just as a fantasy, is there any indie with curly hair available in Mumbai? I tried many girls but this wish is still not fulfilled. Any direction from Senior mongers?Senior fellow,

Any lead here.

Deep Lover
05-31-19, 14:18

The place in question is Spanish Rice Spa in Darkness West. The girl in question is miss A. Had negotiated the 1 HR package at counter. Yes, that happens too. The room and place has a nice look though situated in a commercial market. Changed into dispos though I knew I could have avoided that but wanted to test how strong the reference was. Miss A is sweet, petite and bubbly. Soft smooth skin and ready to serve attitude. Gave her the reference and she started the massage. After about 5-10 min, she by herself removed the dispo all the way and I took this as a cue to open the discussion. Said I want it all and off went the towel and the dispo. What began was pure bliss in the first BBBJ where I was too anxious and came pretty quickly.Is It Spanish Rich Or Rice?

Athlete7
05-31-19, 15:33
Got the no. From Cheffy69.

This was from earlier this week, was a bad experience, negotiated from 6 k to 3 k for 2 pops. At her place.

They operate in a group (I did not know this earlier), girl takes you to the room, negotiate and she agreed to the conditions (3 k, 2 pops, BJ, any position, kissing etc.) after payment, 2 dudes show up, and enter the other room. We are in the hall (it was dirty).

Then the scam.

Total dead fish, no kissing, no BJ, only HJ, and no 2nd pop. Only 1.

I walked away. Save your money for something else, beginners stay away.

Overall.

Body - 8/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Pussy - 6/10.

Figure - 8/10.

Customer service (-10)/10.

Athlete7
05-31-19, 16:00
This was few months ago, got this chick through an SP I found online.

Negotiated from 5 k 2 pops for 2 hrs to 3 k 2 pops, 2 hrs. Hotel 1 k.

Picked her up, proceed to the hotel. Freshened up.

She was a bit short. Good boobs and tits.

Started with HJ, she refused BJ, I was all over her boobs. Was a little hesitant to try different positions.

I enjoyed the sex and banged her hard from front and back, after the 1st pop. Chatted a bit. Had some food.

Then was round two. But it was not as good as the first.

I tried getting in touch with her last week and she said she is not in the business anymore.

Chick.

Overall.

Boobs - 8/10.

Figure - 6/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Customer service - 4.5/10.

ThePest
05-31-19, 18:53
Hello everyone,

Writing an FR after a long time.

I want to start off by mentioning JustFishing. Absolutely, genuinely great guy. He helped me by taking out time to give me detailed inputs about the spa and the girls at 1 am in the night!! I cannot thank you enough at JustFishing. You are one of the reasons why this forum will always be alive and kicking with your awesome experiences and detailed and prompt guidance. Cheers mate!!

Spa. Spanish rich ironman.

As guided by JustFishing, I chose Miss A. What a cute, sweet and bloody horny girl. WOW!

Greeted me with a big smile and a hug. I laid down with dispos on. She started massaging my feet and legs. I had genuine pain in the feet and thighs. Her firm hands did sooth the pain and relaxed me completely for what lay ahead.

After 10 min, she asked if I wanted dispo off so she could massage the bum. What followed was pure bliss. She expertly massaged the entire area with soft teasing fingers. After about 15 min, she slowly entered my a-hole and absolutely finger fucked it for the next 20 min while her other hand was working my balls and Shaft.

She was absolutely into the act and seemed to genuinely enjoy it. Finally I had to turn around myself and we indulged in some nipple play and DFK. She gave a nice HJ to finish me off. I was so overcome with satisfaction and tiredness of travelling there in the afternoon heat, that I just lay on the table with my eyes closed. She was super sweet. Kissed me on the cheeks and came and sat on my thighs. I was completely spent and she proceeded to softly play with my balls and well trimmed pubes for the next 10 min. Finally I opened my eyes and we realized our time was up. Quickly took a shower tipped her and left. She gave me a very sweet smile and another hug as I was leaving.

Amazingly soothing and super horny hour spent in the stiffing heat and stress of Mumbai. Loved it.

WIR. Absolutely yes. Will look to take things further with Miss A and also experience other ladies here.

Damages - 1050 counter + 1 k tip.

Place. Overall good. Nice vibes. Managed by a super hot female but she said she is not a therapist.

Stay safe. Happy mongering. Cheers.

SaiyanMonger
05-31-19, 21:30
Booming Colaba SP Rekha FR.

So me and my friend decided to visit this place after suggestion from raghu. Raj.

Best part is its 4 k inc place.

So I was sent photos and we selected 2 chicks and 2 rooms were alloted.

My friend went in first and I had to wait for a few minz before my girl was ready.

Girl 1 Sanjana (my experience).

The girl was dusky but pretty 80% there to the photos provided.

5 min chit chat after which started a long DFK as we stripped down each other she was like a lion pouncing on meat excited to much on me. Then after a few minz of that came decent BBJ sloppy lots of saliva no deep throat but decent skills.

After 8-10 minz of BBJ put cover. Then switched to missi pounded for good 10 min she couldn't take entire shaft as a full thrust was maybe hurting her a bit. Then switched to Doggy good pounding for 5-6 min good ass to grab on and decent love handles.

Felt like poking her butt hole with a finger but did not as we agreed to no a level play.

Then she offered a new position some how standing on the bed and the window ledge and moving vertically as I only stood with my tool standing along.

I said that's new for me so she started passionate DFK and told me to hold her after which followed wallbang thn doggy again and came in miss while dfking.

Kissed and hugged good bye.

WIR. Maybe.

Looks - 7/10.

Boobs - 5/10 (sensitive handful).

Ass - 6/10.

Body - 7/10 (mass at right places).

Damage - 4 k +100 (condi boy).

Girl 2 shweta (my friends exp).

I saw the girl come to the room before I left my friends room towards mine.

She looked much different then the pics provided. Most were photoshopped.

Thin petite dark. Good in service.

One turn off for my friend was the cut marks all over her arms.

She did perform BBJ DFK boob job good in all positions. She got tired by the end as my friend too long to cum.

He also got a short massage before the session to ease the trouble of traveling.

The SP usually sends photos clicked in the lodge it self which do justice.

For this girl the photos were old and not taken in the lodge.

Damage same 4 k +100 (condi boy).

SpideyRockz09
05-31-19, 21:34
Is she still in buisness? Was in contact when SEA was running. Missed it. How good is her service? Can someone post her recent pics.

She is MILF kinda lady. Boobs are good. Try to bring her down to 6 k for 2.8 k is too much. If asking for 8 k tell her to include anal also. But beware that her earlier place was raided by LE. So be careful while going for incall.

ThePest
06-01-19, 04:09
Spa. Neela swarg ironman.

I have a previous FR on this place. When I had visited this place first time around, the experience was good and they offered to do a four hand massage which I did not partake.

This time I went with the sole intention of experiencing a four hand massage.

I made a couple of mistakes due to which my experience was not satisfying and I ended up paying more than I would have normally if I wasn't so horny from lack of action for 2 weeks.

1st mistake. Like a super horny guy thinking from his dick, I rushed in, and told them that I want a four hand massage. I had to pay double counter. (The right strategy is to go in for a normal massage and wait for the girl to pop the four hand question. 1st time around the girl had told me if I take four hand massage, my counter would be halved. Only 500 instead of 1000).

2nd mistake. The two therapists assigned to my where just not of my taste body-wise and looks-wise. However I was so horny, I did not change the therapists leading to an unsatisfactory session even with 2 girls.

The experience of 2 girls massaging and then giving you HJ would be pretty awesome however both my therapist where pretty mechanical in their hand jobs.

WIR. Yes. The place is worth going to as counter is very cheap. And it's a complete extras oriented place.

Avoid the mistakes I made and you will probably have a very good time with 2 girls feeling you up together and satisfying you.

Damages - 900 counter for 60 min. + 1 k to each girl for HJ. (Only 600 counter if you visit before 3. 30 pm. Happy hours deal. Give them your number when you visit and you will regularly get happy hour offers).

Menu. All locals. Quality is average to above- average. Hence, don't hesitate to change the therapist if you are not happy. Along with happy hours deal, they also mention if they have a new therapist in the promo messages.

Stay safe. Happy mongering. Cheers.

BareBackHunter
06-01-19, 06:02
Information given is correct but avoid NL and other closeby places for few weeks. In fact NL is closed.NL is closed for chronic inquirers and loiterers. The lights are not ON like in De Wallen when they are open for business and don't expect SP's dancing in the windows inviting you in. The red light district of Kamatipura cannot be compared with NL or vice versa but and there are frequent law and order issues in the district. NL caters for the discreet, and the discerning as far as possible. Neither the girls, babes, bhabhis have been forced to operate from there, nor the boys or men forced into the buildings to pay for sex.

Mumbaimj
06-01-19, 06:31
Hello guys, I am new to town and need help finding place.

I am not sure about darkness, ironman, spanish rice and all those names. If anyone can message me those names, it sould be great help for my Mumbai life.

Thank you in advance and happy weekend.

Mumbaimj
06-01-19, 06:59
Hi I am new to ISG and Mumbai. I really need in help of finding names of spas.

Any info will be great help for my life in Mumbai.

Thank you in advance!

SW Spa: Tried Miss A who was written about recently. Very pretty girl, probably a 9/10. But she's very reticent. I managed some sort of a rapport discussing her tattoos and so I was able to get a topless and bottomless HJ. But it was a bit disappointing because her pussy was completely dry and made me feel like I was a jerk. So I withdrew and allowed her to just give me a HJ. Tip: 1.5 K.

KevinShah718
06-01-19, 10:00
Senior fellow,

Any lead here.If I remember it properly, there used to be one girl in NL at Kancha's place of your description. Didn't take her but you can check it out. As pointed out by other members, it is not the right time to visit NL for now and wait for matters to cool down a bit.

KevinShah718
06-01-19, 10:12
Guys,

The famous Miss B from Ren has shifted her den location to a more "friendly" park in Chembur. Counter 2.6 k. Decent line up. Hard selling for Jacuzzi package wherein everything is on the table. Remain firm to not take the package. If you know the owner well, she will let you choose the masseuse. Good luck.

Kute Guy
06-01-19, 11:07
Went to Kamathipura 4 years ago and had awesome experiences! Was offered girls for 400,500,1200,1700 rs.

Found that for me the 1500-1700 rs mark was best. Wrote a report about it here.

This time, bored in Bangalore for over a month, I decided to setup in Mumbai for a while. Went to Kamthipura and it was a really really poor experience. The 1700 rs was totally gone! And 400,500,1200 was not something I wanted to take part in.

I know 4000 and 8000 rs is thrown around quite easily around here but those are higher prices than I would pay in Europe / Australia / India!

If someone knows about girls at the 2000 rs mark then please do let me know. Feel free to PM me.

I am also interested in mujra / hijra bars to see what that is like:-the so any info there would also be appreciated.

Ankijosh
06-01-19, 12:36
Can you share her contact with me.Please share the contact please.

SuperTechie
06-01-19, 13:24
Is It Spanish Rich Or Rice?I think both have the same word in Spanish.

Maddy123
06-01-19, 17:30
Hi friends,

This lady through a friend her name is Kavita she is in mid thirties. She is a BBW but terrific lady. Tigress in bed. She is open to everything. She is even open to anal.

The process was more than called about my hotel she was there on time. Chit Chat for some time. Then she gave a very good massage and I fondled her huge boobs. First session in missionary. Then after sometime we take shower together and started for the second session. This time she gave me a big blow job and I finished in anal.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Skill: 10/10.

Damages: 12 k for 2 shots.

A bit costly but worth it.

DarkAng31
06-01-19, 19:56
Hello all,

I am new to the forum. Will be in Mumbai for 2 weeks. Looking to connect with any good indies or reliable SPs. Will surely reward you for your help; I mean it.

PM is active.

Darky.

Nick143
06-01-19, 19:59
Hi folks,

Any contacts in Mumbai. I m coming to Pune and may plan a day in Mumbai. Any decent indies. Who I can being back to my decent hotel. Thanks for any help.

TerabyteAnon
06-01-19, 23:02
Hello Seniors,

Was searching some contacts online and went inside a rabbit hole.

Found a list of 30-40 contacts indis, SP contacts fromm Mumbai. Care to confirm if those are valid?

Name Last 3 digits.

Aarohi 434.

Afreen Chembur 896.

Aishwarya 784.

Ananya 847.

SP Earth Vashi 669.

Bhushra 999.

Shruti Byculla 252.

Aliza Mira Road 964.

Cindy Kurla 579.

Nisha Das 908.

Deepali Dombivali 834.

Dhara 280.

Asha Dombivali 495.

Irene 748.

Nisha Jadhav 402.

Janvi Thane 287.

SP kancha Navarkar 034.

Loretta Aunty 042.

Mahi 416.

Ayesha / Kainaat Malad 086.

Heena Malad 670.

Pihu / Neha Malad 088.

Poonam Malad 922.

Manu 136.

Sana / Shivi Mehra 068.

Pooja Mitra Bandra 549.

SP Muskan 375.

Nisha Nimbalkar Chembur 020.

Priyanka Nightingale Belapur 236.

Nikki Punjabi MILF 128.

Roshni 151.

Sanam Rabale 3541.

SP priya 122.

SP Sameer 607.

Looking for Bangalore contacts.

Would be shared with Seniors only, as don't want to inflate price as already happening in Bangalore forum by sharing them blindly.

Cheers.

Gussy
06-02-19, 04:37
Hello brother,

Does her digits end with 936?

Hi friends,

This lady through a friend her name is Kavita she is in mid thirties. She is a BBW but terrific lady. Tigress in bed. She is open to everything. She is even open to anal.

The process was more than called about my hotel she was there on time. Chit Chat for some time. Then she gave a very good massage and I fondled her huge boobs. First session in missionary. Then after sometime we take shower together and started for the second session. This time she gave me a big blow job and I finished in anal.

Body: 7/10..

ArmadaIn
06-02-19, 06:30
Thanks to the ever benevolent justfishing (who should change his ID to alwayshelping!) for sharing info.

Had a chance to visit the costa. Spa in darkness pashchim area two times this week and sharing my two cents here.

Day 1: (Thursday).

Called the spa and took an appointment with miss A in the evening. Reached there and when confirming with the receptionist on my appt was told Miss A not in today! Was a bit pissed but didn't want to waste the 30 minute cab ride so asked her for recommendation. She said a Manipuri with name rhyming with dolphin is available and with a wink said she's nice like Miss A. Counter charges were 1.8 k which I laughed off stating that I know the regular customer rates and then paid 1.5 k.

Got to my room and changed into dispo and waiting for my surprise. In came miss the and look quite appealing in the dim lights in the room. Started off with basic massage and she had a towel put on me. Was kind of getting wrong vibes about no extras but as we progressed, started conversing with her and eventually started getting hints of bum massage. I told her to remove the dispo as its a bit tight but she refused initially. At this point I was almost givng up any hopes but then that's where it all started and she lowered the dispos herself and started moving her fingers around my little john. From there it just went on the usual way. She mentioned she's having her monthly issue so couldn't touch her below. Moved her t shirt up but didn't remove it. Did the same way with her bra giving me access to play with it.

Finished with a HJ and then eventually the massage.

WIR: may be.

Charges: 1.5 counter + 0.5 tips.

She has a cute face, small boobs. Ass couldn't touch but looked tight.

Day 2: (Saturday).

Repeated the same spa costa. Called again and made an appt with miss A and for my luck had a chance to have her. When I was waiting at the repetition chatting up with the receptionist there were at least 5 calls in 5 minutes asking for Miss A. So I can understand the market demand for this lady. Hope things don't go out of hand and Mumbaikars lose out on a good option.

This time, used my same week customer privileges and paid only 1.2 k. The receptionist actually remembered me so may be that helped. The receptionist is cute (won't say she's hot) but she confirmed she's not available for massage.

Changed into usual dispo and waited for miss A. In she came with her bubbly attitude and ready to serve.

Started off with her wristy massage on legs and I made it look like I have visited her few times. And that may be she doesn't remember. That helps as then they think you already know what she offers and there is no you first me first tension.

And then the act of all good things followed. Don't want to put too many details here. If any one interested please contact me on PM.

Overall a good relaxing experience. Thanks Mumbai! And fellow user JF for the hospitality.

LifeLikeNomad
06-02-19, 10:33
Hi,

Am back in India and Mumbai after 4 years. Looking for help in getting contacts of BBW / Housewife / Mature ones. Senior members please help. I do have a paid membership here.

Srinivasl234
06-02-19, 14:59
Veda, this was their old name during MIDC days. Now they have shifted to Powai opposite LNT. Their new name is synonym to health. There is this gal name Prachi. Had a good experience, she started with back massage and them followed by bum massage which was a pure Bliss, similar experience in Veda with sonal. She just pulled the shaft from behind and I was on top of my dick. She asked to turn around and she continues massage, but keep on looking at my shaft and my eyes seductively. Then started B2B which is not just opening top and bottom. But removed to and bottom and she was on top of me with full wetness. She then continue to work with shaft almost touching her pussy. She loves that with dry humping and she begs to finger her. We both had cum together, after the act she joined me in shower helping me to get rid of the oil and again she was seductive enough to give hard on. Damage 2500 counter with 1500 to gal. Heaven experience.Along with contact number if you can PM me.

GreatLiaisons
06-02-19, 16:29
Please PM me her contacts.

On the weekend, I met up with Miss L at an apartment that I had arranged. She was dressed more conservatively than the sexy way she normally dresses because I had warned her that the apartment was in a conservative society.

We had met earlier in the year too so there was not a whole lot to catch up on. After some chit chat, drinks and a wash, we retired to the bedroom for some good sex. Miss L is very slim and flexible with lovely small and perky tits. I went down on her for a short time followed by a BBJ and 6 before doing her in missionary and WOT. I came hard after a while but not before she came too.

We then continued the drinks and decided to cook together where Miss L was head chef while I played sous chef. After a tasty meal, we proceeded to round 2 which was excellent again. I was surprised that I came as fast as I did in round 2, considering that I took a long time in round 1. I guess the credit goes to Miss L's sexiness and skills.

I had to leave to meet friends for a party or else the evening with Miss L would have continued. She and I have a great connection and she seemed ready to stay on longer. Thanks, Miss L, for a truly memorable time.

JustFishing
06-02-19, 19:41
Miss A is no longer at Spanish Rich. She moved some time last week to a new spa M in the monkey suburb. I saw some pics of the spa and it looks much more upscale than Spanish Rich. No idea what the counter will be as I am yet to try.

Dmunda
06-03-19, 02:26
Yes, that's her number.

Hello brother,

Does her digits end with 936?

Strand 25
06-03-19, 02:58
Hi,

I moved back to India and Mumbai recently. Looking for help with the experienced friends here in sharing any contacts. As I get active here, promise to share contacts I build.

I am looking for help on MILFs / Housewives. Around the Western Suburbs. If you are a paid member and can PM me, will be great. I can receive PMs.

Thanks,

V.I am in a similar situation as you. Used to be on ISG as more of a reader in the past but I remember being able to also receive PMs. Now I am back in and want to get more active. Unable to create a subscription as the international credit cards will not work. But in the meanwhile, it would have been nice if I was able to read PMs. But my understanding is that now PM only works with a subscription.

Good luck with your mongering. I too am getting excited about the options in India of late.

Maddy123
06-03-19, 04:23
Guys,

Can anyone help me out with contacts of Nidhi foregone and Rachna.

ArisCasa
06-03-19, 04:30
Is residency hotel in fort green? If not please suggest a good alternative? Thanks guys.

FunForSandy
06-03-19, 04:34
After the good experience at country, tried to explore it's cousin in the vicinity. Called up to book an appointment. Asked the receptionist for a recommendation, she kept insisting that all therapists are good. So fixed up a time and landed there. They appointed a bird S. Went inside, the rooms are much better than country. Alas that was the only plus point. In comes S, average looks, 30 +. I didn't wear the dispo, she didn't mention anything. Started the massage, which was again average. After 15 min, asked about extras. I opted for B2B. Didn't allow me to finger. Finally I came with some effort. Waste of money. Stay away. Country is far far better in service.

SaiyanMonger
06-03-19, 07:15
Miss A is no longer at Spanish Rich. She moved some time last week to a new spa M in the monkey suburb. I saw some pics of the spa and it looks much more upscale than Spanish Rich. No idea what the counter will be as I am yet to try.Counter is cheap for some time offers are on 1399 Swedish.

BareBackHunter
06-03-19, 09:39
Anybody's spent time with this independent from Chembur whose number ends in 397? She said she charged 3 k and was "not like the girls who cheated." Her name begins with an and (name rhymes with 'drama'.) What I liked about her other than her upfront assurance of authenticity was her smiling attitude. Very few girls smile when they talk to you for the first time, many never do as if smiling made them lose the edge over you. Scratching my balls in the hot Mumbai weather has given me bruises down there, will contact her after they have healed and will post FR.

Massage parlours in Mumbai are a sheer waste of money, unless you are very very lucky. Why don't you guys save up and go to Pattaya? You might not get Indian girls there but for 5 k you can get B2B and Boom Boom for a full 1.5 hrs. And Indian girls are not a patch on their Thai counterparts. I doubt you can call the Thais their counterparts.

Remi S
06-03-19, 13:17
Grant Road (opposite Police station and Congress House etc) has been shut for last week or so. Does anyone have details of where the crowd may be operating from while Grant Road comes back again in next few weeks.

Gussy
06-03-19, 14:12
Hello brothers,

Has anybody tried this bird.

Reviews please.

Joshua Dsouza
06-03-19, 15:04
Please PM me her contacts.Bro, she is Lucy.

FunForSandy
06-03-19, 17:05
Counter is cheap for some time offers are on 1399 Swedish.Buddy,

Can't decode this. Kindly help, PM is also open.

Thanks.

TheWhyp
06-03-19, 20:53
Visited spa above famous adda of Mumbai. Counter I negotiated to 2.5 k. Took a girl named rain in Hindi. Quoted 4 k for extras. Refused. She was local, dint find it worth.

Next went to country refresh at Monkey. Have been there before. Was appointed Miss A. Average massage. Quoted 3 k for HJ + TL and 5 K for B2B. Negotiated 3.5 k for B2B. Highly disappointing with saggy tits and no bottom access citing period.

Thinking of trying new M spa at Monkey and taking Miss A from Spanish rich. Is she good?

IndianMale83
06-03-19, 21:49
Hello brethren,

I'll be visiting Mumbai on Thursday for a couple of days. Been thinking of NL and trying some nice ladies there. Could anyone pass me reliable SPs there? I know I need to gather some courage, want to really try it this time.

Will go through some more pages and reach out for help.

Are there couple friendly OYOs near Andheri / Powai / Kurla in case of any outcall?

Thanks.

I'm.

Bholu
06-04-19, 04:29
Hello brothers,

Reviews please.BBW nice in service no nakhara.

WhyGrowUp
06-04-19, 04:58
Hi everybody,

I am wondering if anybody has encountered any new indi off late? I need somebody on the slim side, no fat LOL. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Xxx1201
06-04-19, 05:35
Hello seniors,

I am visiting Mumbai and a bit new to this.

Can anyone recommend any independent escort? I can reward you for the same.

Xxx1201
06-04-19, 06:50
I would like to meet her, please share her contact. You can PM me.

Got in touch with Patricia, Filipino with some Spanish blood, she replied and so we tried to fix an appointment for the evening, outcall vs incall both available, I preferred outcall as I was in a nice hotel near the airport. Started negotiating hard, the price listed was hefty, 15 k for incall and 30 k for out. Did a lot of negotiating and got her to agree for 2 shots 2 hrs and a massage. Was a bit vary as having travelled a lot in the south east, did not want a shemale surprise. So asked her to send me some proof, she video called me showed me her passport and also got her to show me her pussy, LOL. Anyways she confirmed the hotel by calling me on their landline, and she made her way soon..

RoamingMumbai
06-04-19, 06:54
Google Arabic Music Instruments. Not too many names will pop up with the letter M. And google those names with Spa in Bandra and bingo; you will know the name. Personally haven't visited the place but decoding is not very tough. Cheers.

Buddy,

Can't decode this. Kindly help, PM is also open.

Thanks.Yes, Miss A Ex-Spanish Rich provides very good service.

Thinking of trying new M spa at Monkey and taking Miss A from Spanish rich. Is she good?

Guma00
06-04-19, 06:58
Was in the mood for pure massage so looked these guys up. Had asked if they have cabins and massage table which he confirmed. But that turned out to be a bit of a dampener. It was more a bed than a proper massage table and the attached bathroom was also not great. Overall, infra wise below standard but better than UT Darkness.

They offer NE and Thai so obviously opted for latter. The therapist looked old and that convinced me that this was going to be only massage; but there were some surprises along the way.

Started with massage on the back and her first step was to lower dispos to expose bums. She generously kept massaging them and did very well overall. Her hands were carelessly touching balls every now and then so had a decent hard-on but was able to control as I knew I am not going ahead, not with this therapist in any case. Turned around and the teasing continued and towards the end, she did pop the question, 'you want'. Was surprised when I said no.

But was quite a pro on the massage department.

Won't go into ratings as this was not for that, but extras are definitely on here like in other UT locations. 1. 5 K at the counter.

Pcock
06-04-19, 08:10
Hello brethren,

I'll be visiting Mumbai on Thursday for a couple of days. Been thinking of NL and trying some nice ladies there. Could anyone pass me reliable SPs there? I know I need to gather some courage, want to really try it this time.

Will go through some more pages and reach out for help.

Are there couple friendly OYOs near Andheri / Powai / Kurla in case of any outcall?

Thanks.

I'm.NL is hot as of now. Avoid.

Pcock
06-04-19, 08:15
This place is green for FS. Charges after counter are 7-8 k. But the place is good. Clean. And babes are worth the while. They really get into the act. If you have a membership counter charges drop to half almost. Do not waste time. Pay the girl at the beginning to get the max. Shower together apart from the usual FS. And get your back scrubbed. Fringe benefit.

Xxx1201
06-04-19, 08:36
Hey fellow Senior Members and others,

I am coming to Mumbai soon and was looking for genuine and upscale contacts.

Please PM me with the same.

Thank you.

JustFishing
06-04-19, 10:00
Senior mongers strike out too and usually this happens when exploring new terrain like trying out a new spa, SP, therapist or even an untested indie. It however rarely happens when you are meeting someone who you've met before (unless she's on her period of something). So I was quite disappointed with my experience last week with Miss Z who I had met twice before.

I was meeting Miss Z after two years, this time at her home. Earlier she used to have an aversion to receiving oral but this time she promised she would be open to the idea. She told me that she was ready for me and had cleaned up. I stupidly assumed she meant that she had shaved her pubes. Imagine my surprise when I found an untamed Bush when I stripped her off her clothes. And to top it all, she had a healthy growth of hair in her armpits too. Now that's just plain lazy, I thought. It was only later that I realized that that was the perfect word to describe the encounter -- lazy.

Now Miss Z used to be petite and cute, she has now expanded and somehow didn't look attractive any more. She pranced around without a stitch on but it wasn't doing much for me. Anyway, after a little foreplay I decided to go down on her to find that while she didn't exactly smell bad, it wasn't very pleasant either. I was relieved when she asked me to stop because she found it ticklish. She found my playing with her boobs ticklish too. Anyway, she got me hard enough with a BBJ following which I put on a condom and did her in a few positions. She came hard during sex (and claimed that I was the only guy who could make her come with vaginal sex) but then wasn't interested in continuing immediately. Needless to say, I lost my erection and so we decided to take a short break that expanded into a lunch break and then a TV break.

I was just going to give up and go home when she insisted that she wants to make me cum at least once. So she valiantly got me hard again and then got on top of me in WOT. She was doing fine and I was right on the edge when she decided to stop. The end result was that I came but because she stopped too soon, it was a weak ass disappointing orgasm.

Anyway, I quickly freshened up, paid her for her time and left after promising that we would meet again. Will I keep my promise? Not unless she pays me this time.

Panvel1
06-04-19, 10:53
Beware.

There is a couple operating from a suburb of Mumbai coming to Pune regularly. Age is in the 30's,claims girl is 28-29 and male is in 30's. Be careful of them. Their charges are around 12 K for short time and threesome. Not time watchers, girl is fairly good looking as mentioned in the ad, has light eyes, is slim, trim, fair. But they will ensnare you and start asking for investment in some schemes later on. They go by various names on Locanto but wordings of ad are almost similar and they ask you to contact them by some gmail ID. I know their real names, but cannot post them here. Also, I have her pictures, will share them if I can. Don't want to have legal issues. But be careful of this couple. They are cheats and con people. They come to Pune once in a month. Please get in touch with me if you encounter such a couple. I will point them out to you. I am saying all this out of experience. Be extremely CAREFUL. They are con artists. No blackmail and such things but will trick you.

Just wanted to warn. They are active in Pune but maybe in Mumbai also.

JustFishing
06-04-19, 11:40
I've been quite busy at the spa scene.

LSC (J area): This is a brand new spa opposite the fruity rhino in J. The owner is an ex therapist Miss F who has stopped giving massage any more now that she is an owner. At her invitation I visited her new spa. I was secretly hoping that she would be my therapist or at least she would have assigned someone cute. Unfortunately she assigned Miss S, a fat but pleasant NE who is well past her prime. Recommended only for those who like some meat on their women. After a short teasing massage, Miss S asked me to turn over. She immediately popped the question: "Are you carrying a condom? "Yeah, sure", I reluctantly admiitted. She then got me hard with a BBJ but then we wasted one condom because she put it on upside down and then spent a long time fumbling with the second condom in the dark. She then climbed on top of me in WOT for a while. I felt her energy and my cock both dwindling and so switched to missionary. It really wasn't doing anything for me so I took off the condom and asked her to just wank me off. She did a decent job of that while I suckled on her huge mammaries. Damage: 2.5 K (tip) + 1 K (counter). WIR: Yes but for other therapists like Miss J, E or and.

Be Spa (Darkness area): This is another brand new spa. Just about 3 weeks old. I am not sharing any clues about this spa because it doesn't deserve to be shared publicly. Tried Miss F a sexy young Naga girl. No massage at all, just sex in different positions. It was super intense and I loved how she gave me a shower in the bath tub after we were done. A week later I tried a different therapist from Assam called Miss are at the same spa. She was heartbroken because her BF had just broken up with her a few hours earlier. Frankly, listening to her story, I didn't think that extras were on. She practically insisted on extras though. But with Miss are it was just a topless HJ. On the plus side, she took of her top and bra completely unlike some therapists who simply lift up their bras. Damage: 1. 5 K for Miss are, 2 K for miss F, 1.5 K for the counter. Will be sharing this spa only with spa aficionados with proven track records.

Spa the (Light): Visited Miss S after a couple of missed connections. She asked me to carry some beer along as she needs that to get in the mood. She's quite pretty but maybe because we were both tired after a long day, sex was a bit boring. Did the usual DATY, Missionary and WOT (she needs to improve her WOT technique, just grinds you rather painfully). Finally had to fall back on a HJ to cum. Damage: 2. 3 K (tip). I have a membership at this place but I think I will struggle to finish it.

Spa I (Villainess from Batman), Darkness West: Tried out a new Miss A. Managed just a topless HJ. Cute face, lots of attitude, but I might repeat. Damage: 1.5 K (tip). Just FYI, this spa's maintenance has fallen and so you can get the counter reduced to just 1 K now. Won't be renewing my membership here.

Spa are (Spanish rich), Ironman: Visited Miss why again. Surprisingly her period was still on. So once again it was a topless HJ with no bottom access. The plus point is that she has lovely tits and a nice attitude. I hear they now have a new therapist at are spa to replace Miss A who yesterday joined M spa in monkey area. M spa is named after an Arabian musical instrument as I learned thanks to another FR here.

Spa are (Spanish rich), Ironman: Met with Miss why again. Spent most of the time kissing and playing with her tits. Unfortunately she was on her period but I am meeting her again tonight..

BrownSugar9669
06-04-19, 11:48
Hello all,

I have joined this heaven recently.

Travelling to Mumbai for a 10 days, can you please help with contacts of reliable and independents, SPs.

Thanks,

BrownSugar9669.

Member #4720
06-04-19, 12:08
Greetings of the day!

Fellow member here, requesting for worthwhile leads and contacts in and around Kolhapur / Solapur. Will revert with Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune ones, in return. Thanks in advance.

Marshmallows
06-04-19, 13:27
You seem to be keeping this forum ticking! Good work! Would appreciate any Indi contacts in Bandra / south bby where I am normally on work. Andheri just can't seem to get to.

I spend most of my time at spas but occasionally will try an indie. Among indies there are a few who I tend to fall back on because of previous good experiences, especially on days when I don't want to rely on trial and error. This next episode from a couple of weeks ago is an example of falling back on someone who is tried and tested.

I met Miss F at the apartment of an indie who I had tried earlier when she was still in the trade. We got comfy with some kissing over a bottle of wine. When we were both heated up, we took a break to freshen up. Round 1 was a mix of DATY, 69, Missionary and doggie. I even carried her and tried to fuck her standing with some wall support, but I soon realized that I am no longer in my early twenties (the last time I successfully pulled off this move). Thankfully, I didn't drop her or pull my back. The effort was appreciated but we continued on the bed and finished up in WOT.

We spent the next hour or so swapping life stories over wine. The owner of the apartment also joined us (in the conversation only) for a bit. After she left, we proceeded to round 2 which was almost a repeat of round 1 -- 69, DATY, BBBJ, missionary doggie and WOT. I came so hard that Miss F was worried I was having a heart attack.

All in all, it was a good time, two old friends catching up over wine, sex and conversation..

Naxiforu
06-04-19, 14:13
Hi friends,

This is my first post here. It's not about a particular FR. But in general a summary of my different experiences in Mumbai over last four years. Started with newspaper ads for escorts and surprising got really good girls 2-3 times. But got better options and cheaper options in Vashi than in Chandivali / Powai or Andheri. Vashi has good young girls and rate is around 4000 for two shots. Never repeated the same SP or girl though. Talking about Andheri met a nice SP in chakala digits ending 294. Have taken a lot of girls from him and have taken a Russian actually from Uruguay. 12 k two shots. Had a nice experience with him. Got a contact of another SP Mr S digits ending 607 from Locanto. Not a very good experience though. Got some service in Kandivali / Mira Road from him. Came to know of Some Miss and digits ending 999 from him. Had threesome with her and one more girl for 12 k two shots. But didn't enjoy much as they were not eager. All in all have mongered a lot and spent a lot but still yet to meet a real and classy girl and have a real GFE. I would say only a GF could provide a real GFE. But looking at the experience shared by many mongers here I believe I am yet to try the real gems in Mumbai. Meanwhile got hooked up and now rarely get an opportunity to monger. But whatever opportunities I get. Want to make that count. So I humbly request the seniors to please shower your blessings to this no one so that even I may have the taste of forbidden fruit.

Xxx1201
06-04-19, 17:00
When: 2 weeks ago.

Where: Andheri.

So I was looking for independent escorts in Mumbai and I came across this lady in her early 30's.

She provides incall as well as outcall services, however I chose for the later.

I booked a hotel in Andheri and she arrived within 45 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised as she was the same person as the photos.

She greeted me very politely and came in. We chatted for over 15 minutes when she came close and we DFK for 10 minutes. She followed it up with a BBBJ.

We went for missionary for 5 minutes, and then switched to different positions.

Finally after being satisfied I came on her face and to my surprise she swallowed some of it.

After taking a break for 30 minutes we went for round 2 and to my surprise she maintained the same energy level.

She is 5'4.

Nice and perky breasts.

Skin colour is dusky.

WIR: Most probably.

Damage done: 12 k including the hotel.

AbhiSingh
06-04-19, 18:29
Tried miss P K.

Old timer of the forum but still alive & kicking and a true GFE.

Invited her to my upscale hotel near business city and she was prompt on time, dressed as a business woman and hence easy to get in.

We went to room, took shower, did some kissing and went for multiple positions, she is a goddess and participates more than expected.

Damages as usual.

Really nice, will invite her soon again.

Callisto21
06-04-19, 21:06
Hello brothers,

Reviews please.Alia. Have met her in this very same outfit two weeks back. I believe she is in Bengaluru now and will be there for a month. She is a very nice, warm girl and of a friendly nature. Good assets and recommend her for ass lovers. However, she has lots of tummy fat which can be a turnoff for some people.

Pcock
06-04-19, 21:12
This FR pertains to my encounter with Miss Princess from Chinese Currency Spa, Iron Man.

I am a member and I usually go there quite often, twice a week may be. I have tried 4-5 different birds including 1 NI but this time when I visited all my tried and tested ones were busy. The receptionist (she's damn cute and flirty BTW) suggested I try Ms Princess.

In walks a NE with died blonde hair. I immediately liked her. She is kinda cute. She comes in, talks in perfect English. I also made small talk (This is a must BTW, regardless of the masseur). She got a bit comfortable. The massage was really well paced, ideal pressure and decent technique. Without asking, she gave me an excellent bum massage. Sensuous.

She was in absolutely no rush. I had to turn around to get the front action going. She has a technique of her own. She didn't ask me anything. The BBBJ with CIM was the first I have ever received in a MP, without asking! There was top and bottom access, DFK, rimming (If you're into it), literally everything. I am not into FS in MPs so never asked her but I am sure that shouldn't be a problem.1. Common shower.

2. Tiny cubicles.

3. Extremely reluctant therapist.

4. Prices higher.

5. Two. More options adjacent on se. Floor. One Thai luxury place too.

Any reason why we should give Chinese currency priority over Thai?

BengalTiger78
06-05-19, 00:22
Hi friends,

This is my first post here. It's not about a particular FR. But in general a summary of my different experiences in Mumbai over last four years. Started with newspaper ads for escorts and surprising got really good girls 2-3 times. But got better options and cheaper options in Vashi than in Chandivali / Powai or Andheri. Vashi has good young girls and rate is around 4000 for two shots. Never repeated the same SP or girl though. Talking about Andheri met a nice SP in chakala digits ending 294. Have taken a lot of girls from him and have taken a Russian actually from Uruguay. 12 k two shots. Had a nice experience with him. Got a contact of another SP Mr S digits ending 607 from Locanto. Not a very good experience though. Got some service in Kandivali / Mira Road from him. Came to know of Some Miss and digits ending 999 from him. Had threesome with her and one more girl for 12 k two shots. But didn't enjoy much as they were not eager. All in all have mongered a lot and spent a lot but still yet to meet a real and classy girl and have a real GFE. I would say only a GF could provide a real GFE. But looking at the experience shared by many mongers here I believe I am yet to try the real gems in Mumbai. Meanwhile got hooked up and now rarely get an opportunity to monger. But whatever opportunities I get. Want to make that count. So I humbly request the seniors to please shower your blessings to this no one so that even I may have the taste of forbidden fruit.First of all its not your first post in the forum, may be your first FR. You already have two posts in the forum begging for contacts to the famous Dronacharya here.

Secondly its hard to believe you found an Uruguayan in Mumbai, did you try to say Uzbek?

Anyways, its a nice attempt to garner some attention. You are trying to master the art of your Guru, who himself is another Tharoor, but only in the art of writing fake eroticas to get attention and thereby collect contacts. Your previous two posts prove it. Seniors here know what I mean.

Anyways, I hope you do not become an Ekalavya in the process.

Happy mongering.

Naxiforu
06-05-19, 03:43
I don't know which guru you are talking about. I am surprised that you have taken offence of my post. I was simply sharing my experience and each word of it is true. I have no interest in any personal attack on any member in this forum. I don't know who you are and why you have been offended by my post. I am here to share my experiences and help others whatever little I can help. And also get help from others.

First of all its not your first post in the forum, may be your first FR. You already have two posts in the forum begging for contacts to the famous Dronacharya here.

Secondly its hard to believe you found an Uruguayan in Mumbai, did you try to say Uzbek?

Anyways, its a nice attempt to garner some attention. You are trying to master the art of your Guru, who himself is another Tharoor, but only in the art of writing fake eroticas to get attention and thereby collect contacts. Your previous two posts prove it. Seniors here know what I mean.

Anyways, I hope you do not become an Ekalavya in the process.

Happy mongering.

FunForSandy
06-05-19, 04:33
When: 2 weeks ago.

Where: Andheri.

So I was looking for independent escorts in Mumbai and I came across this lady in her early 30's.

She provides incall as well as outcall services, however I chose for the later.

I booked a hotel in Andheri and she arrived within 45 minutes. I was pleasantly surprised as she was the same person as the photos.

She greeted me very politely and came in. We chatted for over 15 minutes when she came close and we DFK for 10 minutes. She followed it up with a BBBJ.

We went for missionary for 5 minutes, and then switched to different positions..Please share the pics and PM the contact.

SexiAbhi
06-05-19, 05:06
Senior mongers strike out too and usually this happens when exploring new terrain like trying out a new spa, SP, therapist or even an untested indie. It however rarely happens when you are meeting someone who you've met before (unless she's on her period of something). So I was quite disappointed with my experience last week with Miss Z who I had met twice before.

I was meeting Miss Z after two years, this time at her home. Earlier she used to have an aversion to receiving oral but this time she promised she would be open to the idea. She told me that she was ready for me and had cleaned up. I stupidly assumed she meant that she had shaved her pubes. Imagine my surprise when I found an untamed Bush when I stripped her off her clothes. And to top it all, she had a healthy growth of hair in her armpits too. Now that's just plain lazy, I thought. It was only later that I realized that that was the perfect word to describe the encounter -- lazy.

Now Miss Z used to be petite and cute, she has now expanded and somehow didn't look attractive any more. She pranced around without a stitch on but it wasn't doing much for me. Anyway, after a little foreplay I decided to go down on her to find that while she didn't exactly smell bad, it wasn't very pleasant either. I was relieved when she asked me to stop because she found it ticklish. She found my playing with her boobs ticklish too. Anyway, she got me hard enough with a BBJ following which I put on a condom and did her in a few positions. She came hard during sex (and claimed that I was the only guy who could make her come with vaginal sex) but then wasn't interested in continuing immediately. Needless to say, I lost my erection and so we decided to take a short break that expanded into a lunch break and then a TV break..Not very fun I guess, none the less I have no contacts here in Mumbai. Would you be willing to share a few in PM? Do let me know thank you'll.

SexiAbhi
06-05-19, 05:35
Been talking to her for long time and finally decided to give a go. Lot have been written about her so her are my two cents.

4. 5 K for 2 shots.

Meet at Thakur mall after Dahisar check naka and went to near by hotel.

Looks. Seducing it you want to try a MILF who is little aged. Some would say 3 some would say 7. Depending on choice but I found very horney as I was carving for MILF.

Boobs. Big and shaggy.

GFE. Good sweet talks, playing around. Good kisses. Overall satisfactiry.

FJ. Good, little loose for age.

Overall good experience for one time try.Can you share her number in PM.

Jaggs
06-05-19, 05:47
Hey guys I am visiting navi Mumbai today and will be free after 1 pm. Planning to hit some bars. Can someone please help me with some indie contacts in the area. Preferably someone who would so full night.

SexiAbhi
06-05-19, 05:51
Hi bros,

Its been almost a week since I put out a request for the contact of Nidhi from Goregaon. No one got back to me. And I was like the whole of last week checking my inbox to see if any kindhearted amongst you would share her number.

I am not here to just collect numbers I want to share experiences too. But how will I share any experience if I don't have a contact. I was hoping the seniors in the forum who have access to her number would help me in my baby steps in mongering.

Loved the reports posted, and I felt she is with whom I would like to start. A big shout out to Dondu. Nrao8465 BoobsManiac any one who wants to kick-start my mongering career.

I will once again keep looking for any notification alert.

Cheers.Hi bro,

I am also new and have no contacts. If you did find it can you share it in PM?

SaiyanMonger
06-05-19, 10:08
Tried Sunny in ironman again.

They have 2 new th birds.

Tried miss see mid thirties. Chirpy bubbly. Good attitude.

Cute soft. Took dry as I don't like to be oily in the deed as the birds tend to get uncomfortable at times.

BBJ DFK FS 3 k.

Counter- 1.5 k.

WIR yes to try the other new bird.

I have been here before don't know why the counter chick was taking so much info on me.

CreateNinnov8
06-05-19, 11:15
Have PM you few digits.

Hey guys I am visiting navi Mumbai today and will be free after 1 pm. Planning to hit some bars. Can someone please help me with some indie contacts in the area. Preferably someone who would so full night.

SexiAbhi
06-05-19, 12:20
Hey guys I am visiting navi Mumbai today and will be free after 1 pm. Planning to hit some bars. Can someone please help me with some indie contacts in the area. Preferably someone who would so full night.I have contact of a SP who is reliable used it once. Would love to share it with you in PM.

BombayBoyz
06-05-19, 14:49
All,

Writing the post almost after one month of the deed. So excuse for the delay.

Hi,

Was looking forward to a good involved time with an independent. Some Srs provided good feedback on a known figure here (name withheld on her request).

Connected on what's app & then on call. Very responsive on WA set the tone.

Anticipation built on the phone talk & WA chat.

Arrived on time & was a delight watching her smile, swag, dress sense..

Hugged, had a good conversation, alongwith the pleasure of cuddling & building the warmth.

She changed into sexy short dress for the time together.

Tight hugs, liplocks, warm rubs, felt nice to hold the waist & press the bums while I was getting erect. The hard couldn't contain & was as stiff as possible, placed it between both bellies & kept it alive while we explored neck pouting, Shoulder kisses & kisses on cheeks and nailing each others back.
The rendezvous headed to bed to let the tongue explore each other. Nibbling. Sensations all over.

Enjoyed all positions WOT, Missionary & Doggy. And was calmed to the best.

Had a few drinks & smoke. Watched television & nice talk.

Again back to fingers nailkng creating sensations. Followed with thigh licks. Ball licking. Ohhh god the tongue was magic. Finally a CBJ. To cum. Loved the second one too.

Looks 7.

Smile 8.

Pair 7.

Kitty 8 .

Attitude 9.

Overall 8.

Reward: 15 k for 3.

WIR. Yes after a gap.

If someone wants the name & number you can PM. However please note she has been spoken quite a lot on FR. So you may have to be decent, if you don't like her profile &; don't keep name calling.

Erect
06-05-19, 14:58
We have few gems here on the Mum forum. JF bro is foremost among them! The response for my request has been over helming. I have only 3-4 hrs window in between flights. Went to M spa in monkey west and had 1 HR session with therapist A. Both were little shy! She offered bum and d massage and I happily agreed and what followed was real magic by her hands! She made me cum twice in just 40 minutes! Good massage while I enjoyed exploring her body! She instantly recognized JF as I told am his frnd! After coming twice she went out to attend another client!

Score card: body 8/10.

Service 9/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Communication: 6/10 (Only problem).

WIR: yes for full FS!

Happy and safe mongering!

IndianMale83
06-05-19, 15:06
Hello brethren,

I am in Mumbai and would love to take an inde. Not sure of the prices, but hope 5 K is a fair price for a decent girl for 2 shots, in call? Age & physique not a big botheration but the girl needs to be average / pleasant looking.

Let me know if you have any contacts or please suggest what's a good deal under 10 K.

NL is hot as of now. Avoid.Thanks brother, will avoid.

BombayBoyz
06-05-19, 16:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BoobsManiac
06-05-19, 16:31
I don't know which guru you are talking about. I am surprised that you have taken offence of my post. I was simply sharing my experience and each word of it is true. I have no interest in any personal attack on any member in this forum. I don't know who you are and why you have been offended by my post. I am here to share my experiences and help others whatever little I can help. And also get help from others.Don't even put so much efforts to explain all these stuff to some useless chaps who are simply collecting contacts since ages, not writing a single FR and themselves preaching others. I remembers once upon a time when I asked this thing to him, that member simply said he collects contacts and simply shags by looking at the girls pic LOL. I have also saved his PM reply, haha. What more can you expect from such members, they should be completely ignored. By the way, he is sitting in Kolkata and giving lectures to others LOL. Ignore him.

All the best, share your experiences. This is a public forum and write whatever you feel like, in whatever way you can.

BM.

WazSammy
06-05-19, 16:31
With all the mongering last few months got few.

Amazing contacts from Mumbai ranging.

Between 6 k to 15 k.

Am OK to share contact in exchange reach out to me.

In private message.

My collection of girls -.

Maryam from chembur 5 k for 2 pops.

Jasmeet from kharghar 9 k for 2 pops.

Alia from vasai 8 k for 2 pops.

Naina from andheri 15 k 2 pops top class model.

Sonal from andheri 8 k 2 pops.

Payal from ghatkopar 6 k 2 pops.

Sujoti malad 10 k 2 pops.

Snehal Goregaon 10 k 2 pops.

Sophia Andheri 10 k 2 pops.

WhyGrowUp
06-05-19, 18:01
1) Yes and No. They have 1 VIP room in the main location & 5 on the same floor in a separate location on the same floor.

2) yes they have cubicles as well as vip rooms.

3) Untrue. I've tried 5/9 therapists there including Thai, NE and locals. Absolutely no frills. Completely open for anything. And as someone has already reported before, some therapists even carry "see" on them. So the reluctant therapists part is completely untrue.

4) 3 k for the experience I had or 1 k for a HJ is basically a Mumbai standard, more or less. And just in case you missed it, this place is in Iron Man. Counter is 1.2 to 2 depending on your negotiation skills / membership level.

5) of course there are options. This is ALSO an option.

You absolutely shouldn't give priority to anything I write. I merely posted a report, Not a recommendation.

1. Common shower.

2. Tiny cubicles.

4. Prices higher.

Any reason why we should give Chinese currency priority over Thai?

Alphe86
06-05-19, 18:21
Great reviews and support by Justfishing. Really helpful for spa enthusiasts. Keep them coming.

I've been quite busy at the spa scene.

LSC (J area): This is a brand new spa opposite the fruity rhino in J. The owner is an ex therapist Miss F who has stopped giving massage any more now that she is an owner. At her invitation I visited her new spa. I was secretly hoping that she would be my therapist or at least she would have assigned someone cute. Unfortunately she assigned Miss S, a fat but pleasant NE who is well past her prime. Recommended only for those who like some meat on their women. After a short teasing massage, Miss S asked me to turn over. She immediately popped the question: "Are you carrying a condom? "Yeah, sure", I reluctantly admiitted. She then got me hard with a BBJ but then we wasted one condom because she put it on upside down and then spent a long time fumbling with the second condom in the dark. She then climbed on top of me in WOT for a while. I felt her energy and my cock both dwindling and so switched to missionary. It really wasn't doing anything for me so I took off the condom and asked her to just wank me off. She did a decent job of that while I suckled on her huge mammaries. Damage: 2.5 K (tip) + 1 K (counter). WIR: Yes but for other therapists like Miss J, E or and..

WhyGrowUp
06-05-19, 18:23
So, I've been a SA premium member since last 2 months and these are my experiences so far:

1) Unlike most other countries, SA in India and specially Mumbai is massively imbalanced. Usually the ratio is far in favour of men, but in Mumbai is totally opposite (as seen from the account of one of the girl I scored from SA).

2) It's a hit and miss. There are all sorts of birds. From high end models (Yes) to BBWs to FWB (yes, many women here for FWB). But massively hyped and overpriced. Even the most basic of babes- even the 3/10 ones ask for a minimum of 10/12 k and based on my experience the final price is also well above market prices.

3) hidden gems: I scored a model who came in dressed more appropriate for a European holiday. Literally mind blowing. She did cost me 25 k for the night and no, it wasn't worth it because these models are nothing more than professional gold diggers. She ordered a 3 course meal immediately after arriving.

4) gestation period is very long. From initial contact to final outlay it takes very long because most likeable birds are reluctant to share pictures straight away.

5) contact building. Yes. That's definitely there. You can get loads of indi (no SP or middle man) contacts.

6) negotiate. Negotiate. Negotiate.

The model I had was a 10/10 when it comes to look. She was 1/10 when it comes to service. In fact I didn't even know she is a decent enough model to have 60 k Insta followers and even fan pages.

I also had a NRI fitness instructor. The body is just to die for. But it was absolutely mechanical. There wasn't any nakhras par say, but there wasn't any spark.

Yes, I burnt a lot of money. But I wanted to explore that high end model game and I don't think I would ever want to have one again. The service is JUST NOT there. Better to stick with escorts / WG who knows how to satisfy the man.

TheWhyp
06-05-19, 19:36
Could not find the new LSC spa in j area so went to Gulabi tattva. Was assigned this new girl Miss J. Zero massage skills. I asked her for extra she said 3 k for HJ + TL and 6 k for B2B. I said get lost sent me Miss The the Thai. Then she came. Told her will give her 3 k for BBJ and FS And she too refused! All these therapists have become money minded and this spa has gone to dogs! Very dirty! WIR- Never! Need some good new spas in Suburbs from j to Monkey.

Deep Lover
06-05-19, 21:10
We have few gems here on the Mum forum. JF bro is foremost among them! The response for my request has been over helming. I have only 3-4 hrs window in between flights. Went to M spa in monkey west and had 1 HR session with therapist A. Both were little shy! She offered bum and d massage and I happily agreed and what followed was real magic by her hands! She made me cum twice in just 40 minutes! Good massage while I enjoyed exploring her body! She instantly recognized JF as I told am his frnd! After coming twice she went out to attend another client!

Score card: body 8/10.

Service 9/10.

Attitude 9/10.

Communication: 6/10 (Only problem).

WIR: yes for full FS!

Happy and safe mongering!Hey bro,

Can you please give me some hint to decode the name of the Spa from M?

SunnyBoss
06-06-19, 03:33
Big shout to JustFishing bro. He is really gem. Tried much talked miss A. I will write detailed FR soon. Thanks again JustFishing!

Zephyer
06-06-19, 04:30
Yeah totally agree.

I too have exact experience, only difference being I opted out once I saw exorbitant quotes and sensed too much of attitude in initial interaction.

You have much better chances of scoring with non-pro or independents on other dating sites.

So, I've been a SA premium member since last 2 months and these are my experiences so far:

1) Unlike most other countries, SA in India and specially Mumbai is massively imbalanced. Usually the ratio is far in favour of men, but in Mumbai is totally opposite (as seen from the account of one of the girl I scored from SA).

2) It's a hit and miss. There are all sorts of birds. From high end models (Yes) to BBWs to FWB (yes, many women here for FWB). But massively hyped and overpriced. Even the most basic of babes- even the 3/10 ones ask for a minimum of 10/12 k and based on my experience the final price is also well above market prices.

3) hidden gems: I scored a model who came in dressed more appropriate for a European holiday. Literally mind blowing. She did cost me 25 k for the night and no, it wasn't worth it because these models are nothing more than professional gold diggers. She ordered a 3 course meal immediately after arriving..

Jam044
06-06-19, 06:14
Hi,

Can I get her number.

Don't even put so much efforts to explain all these stuff to some useless chaps who are simply collecting contacts since ages, not writing a single FR and themselves preaching others. I remembers once upon a time when I asked this thing to him, that member simply said he collects contacts and simply shags by looking at the girls pic LOL. I have also saved his PM reply, haha. What more can you expect from such members, they should be completely ignored. By the way, he is sitting in Kolkata and giving lectures to others LOL. Ignore him.

All the best, share your experiences. This is a public forum and write whatever you feel like, in whatever way you can.

BM.
All,

Writing the post almost after one month of the deed. So excuse for the delay.

Hi,

Was looking forward to a good involved time with an independent. Some Srs provided good feedback on a known figure here (name withheld on her request).

Connected on what's app & then on call. Very responsive on WA set the tone.

Anticipation built on the phone talk & WA chat.

Arrived on time & was a delight watching her smile, swag, dress sense..

Hugged, had a good conversation, alongwith the pleasure of cuddling & building the warmth.

She changed into sexy short dress for the time together..

BombayBoyz
06-06-19, 06:36
Dear bro,

Appreciate this post. Quite useful. Well articulated.

Regards.

3) hidden gems: I scored a model who came in dressed more appropriate for a European holiday. Literally mind blowing. She did cost me 25 k for the night and no, it wasn't worth it because these models are nothing more than professional gold diggers. She ordered a 3 course meal immediately after arriving..

Ruch888
06-06-19, 07:36
Hey guys,

Can someone help me with my first Spa experience. Have had mongering experiences with indies from Bombay. Looking for a spa with sure shot extras (FS is not required) want to try my first Massage cum spa experience. All help appreciated.

Regards,

Ruchh.

BareBackHunter
06-06-19, 07:48
I apologise if guys had been communicating in code but NL is very much a VFM happening place amidst massage parlours emptying your pockets left right and centre without so much as a tickle for frick's sake.

In fact NL has fresh stock now in the bhabhi category than ever before I think. Is that why people are being told to avoid the place? Very mean, guys!

There is trouble in NL only when a customer goes beserk. It is better to go to places like NL than pinch bottoms in crowded public transport or masturbate in public to girls who then suffer from nightmares for weeks without end. Visit NL with caution, not that the cops won't flex their muscles once in a while but there are SPs who will warn you beforehand about a raid or they won't be there outside the buildings waiting for clients! I have known the places for over 10 years. When you have some people on forums asking you to avoid NL, you should know better, only trust the SPs.

Happiness.

BareBackHunter.

JustFishing
06-06-19, 08:04
Could not find the new LSC spa in j area so went to Gulabi tattva. Was assigned this new girl Miss J. Zero massage skills. I asked her for extra she said 3 k for HJ + TL and 6 k for B2B. I said get lost sent me Miss The the Thai. Then she came. Told her will give her 3 k for BBJ and FS And she too refused! All these therapists have become money minded and this spa has gone to dogs! Very dirty! WIR- Never! Need some good new spas in Suburbs from j to Monkey.It is at the back of a building with a French name that means The White opposite a famous luxury hotel. No sign board in front of building.

Pcock
06-06-19, 08:20
1) Yes and No. They have 1 VIP room in the main location & 5 on the same floor in a separate location on the same floor.

2) yes they have cubicles as well as vip rooms.

3) Untrue. I've tried 5/9 therapists there including Thai, NE and locals. Absolutely no frills. Completely open for anything. And as someone has already reported before, some therapists even carry "see" on them. So the reluctant therapists part is completely untrue.

4) 3 k for the experience I had or 1 k for a HJ is basically a Mumbai standard, more or less. And just in case you missed it, this place is in Iron Man. Counter is 1.2 to 2 depending on your negotiation skills / membership level.

5) of course there are options. This is ALSO an option.

You absolutely shouldn't give priority to anything I write. I merely posted a report, Not a recommendation.No offence meant. Mine is also own experience. However I had no idea they had better rooms available. Maybe if I m a regular that will make a difference. Thank for the input. The deluxe place opposite has Thais for your info.

AaravMetha
06-06-19, 09:13
Hi,

Any latest update on Cindy? How are her services? How about her looks now?

EditFun01
06-06-19, 10:00

3) hidden gems: I scored a model who came in dressed more appropriate for a European holiday. Literally mind blowing. She did cost me 25 k for the night and no, it wasn't worth it because these models are nothing more than professional gold diggers. She ordered a 3 course meal immediately after arriving.

4) gestation period is very long. From initial contact to final outlay it takes very long because most likeable birds are reluctant to share pictures straight away..I have burned my money on SA with very similar experience.

With kind of budget you have, go for a trusted SP (I know not easy to find but there are many) they usually have a 7-10 k charge up. So a 20 k one will come in 27-30 k but there won't be any nakhra and good service.

Dondu
06-06-19, 12:33
I don't know which guru you are talking about. I am surprised that you have taken offence of my post. I was simply sharing my experience and each word of it is true. I have no interest in any personal attack on any member in this forum. I don't know who you are and why you have been offended by my post. I am here to share my experiences and help others whatever little I can help. And also get help from others.You are absolutely correct bro. Nobody should dictate others what is true or what is fake. Everyone is welcome to share his experiences whether good or bad. But there are many useless good for nothing members here who themselves who have zero contribution to forum and preach others what is true or not. In my view you should put those members in your ignore list. Incidentally that other members 30 posts have nothing credible. He seems a spammer. Your case is perfect example of a famous Hindi proverb. Ulta chor kautwal ko daante which means the thief gives lecture to police about what is good or bad. Ignore him simply for your peace of mind.

Pcock
06-06-19, 18:49
Hey guys,

Can someone help me with my first Spa experience. Have had mongering experiences with indies from Bombay. Looking for a spa with sure shot extras (FS is not required) want to try my first Massage cum spa experience. All help appreciated.

Regards,

Ruchh.I'm sending your PM reply but your mailbox is full.

WhyGrowUp
06-06-19, 19:36
None taken bro! The point of elaborating was to clear the old perception that they don't have VIP rooms or hardcore extras. Even Chinese currency has Thais, 4 of them. May be 5.

No offence meant. Mine is also own experience. However I had no idea they had better rooms available. Maybe if I m a regular that will make a difference. Thank for the input. The deluxe place opposite has Thais for your info.

WhyGrowUp
06-06-19, 19:40
I agree but reliability with SPs is major issue. The picture you get and the bird you get mismatches half the time. And also most SPs just keep stalling you for time.

I have burned my money on SA with very similar experience.

With kind of budget you have, go for a trusted SP (I know not easy to find but there are many) they usually have a 7-10 k charge up. So a 20 k one will come in 27-30 k but there won't be any nakhra and good service.

WhyGrowUp
06-06-19, 19:55
If age and physique is not an issue than yes, 5 k might get you a MILF like Sonam (as reported earlier). But usually the rates in Mumbai are way higher than rest of India. That said under 10 k for 2 pops should get you a descent enough Indi like Shreya, Naina or Sneha.

Hello brethren,

I am in Mumbai and would love to take an inde. Not sure of the prices, but hope 5 K is a fair price for a decent girl for 2 shots, in call? Age & physique not a big botheration but the girl needs to be average / pleasant looking.

Let me know if you have any contacts or please suggest what's a good deal under 10 K.

Thanks brother, will avoid.

Pcock
06-06-19, 20:13
Hi,

Any latest update on Cindy? How are her services? How about her looks now?Not advisable unless you are desperate. With her DFK unimaginable. Hygiene a question.

Mindapur
06-06-19, 21:10
When you are first introduced to SA, It immediately gives you a feeling that this is going to be expensive.

But the thing is you cannot treat SA in the same fashion you treat the other options available.

You are better off going to an SP and getting the deal. There is someone in the middle who wants your repeat business and there by makes certain level of serivies.

Coming to SA I have been a member of SA for almost 2 year approx and continue to be one.

You need to take a completely different approach for using SA. I don't get into the FWB act there though I have made some good friendship but I prefer to keep this away.

The approach has to be completely different to succeed on SA. That a different gameplay.

I never agree to meet up at the first chat we have. It takes time you are on SA because you want a better experiance than just paid services.

K.

4) gestation period is very long. From initial contact to final outlay it takes very long because most likeable birds are reluctant to share pictures straight away.

5) contact building. Yes. That's definitely there. You can get loads of indi (no SP or middle man) contacts.

6) negotiate. Negotiate. Negotiate.

The model I had was a 10/10 when it comes to look. She was 1/10 when it comes to service. In fact I didn't even know she is a decent enough model to have 60 k Insta followers and even fan pages.

I also had a NRI fitness instructor. The body is just to die for. But it was absolutely mechanical. There wasn't any nakhras par say, but there wasn't any spark.

Yes, I burnt a lot of money. But I wanted to explore that high end model game and I don't think I would ever want to have one again. The service is JUST NOT there. Better to stick with escorts / WG who knows how to satisfy the man.

SexiAbhi
06-07-19, 01:35
Hi,

Any latest update on Cindy? How are her services? How about her looks now?A newbie here, will meet her today and review.

WhyGrowUp
06-07-19, 02:29
I agree, but I've had more fair share of extremely bad experience with SPs. The worst is the fact that once they don't have something for you after confirming, they stop taking your calls.

I'm also on same approach on SA now and these are early days but yes, SA is about a different experience and I'm also looking exactly for what SA is usually about. But then also you have to try the ones you ultimately want and the success ratio in that is 1/10. So I'm on try, try and try approach. But very selective.

When you are first introduced to SA, It immediately gives you a feeling that this is going to be expensive.

But the thing is you cannot treat SA in the same fashion you treat the other options available.

You are better off going to an SP and getting the deal. There is someone in the middle who wants your repeat business and there by makes certain level of serivies.

Coming to SA I have been a member of SA for almost 2 year approx and continue to be one.

You need to take a completely different approach for using SA. I don't get into the FWB act there though I have made some good friendship but I prefer to keep this away..

JamesDG
06-07-19, 03:01
Hi guys do we have an option when we forget our password for ISG I just could not get it. I am logged in but can't remember my password. Help needed ASAP. As I am not able to log in at any other PC or phone.

Thanks.

Cheers enjoy life.

JamesDG
06-07-19, 03:10
Hi guys thanks I got it done there is a link at the bottom of the page contact us and it has all the necessary info. I am so used to seeing a link "forgot password" just couldn't find it.

Cheers enjoy life.

FunForSandy
06-07-19, 04:10
Hey guys,

Regards,

Ruchh.Try Country or Country Refresh, expensive but sure short service.

FunForSandy
06-07-19, 04:12
Big shout to JustFishing bro. He is really gem. Tried much talked miss A. I will write detailed FR soon. Thanks again JustFishing!Is this the same as the Arabic music instrument spa?

JustFishing
06-07-19, 04:27
Spoke to one of the SPs called Kamlesh at NL yesterday. He told me that NL has been shut for 3 days. He was expecting it to reopen today (Friday) but best to check with an SP you know before travelling all the way.

I apologise if guys had been communicating in code but NL is very much a VFM happening place amidst massage parlours emptying your pockets left right and centre without so much as a tickle for frick's sake.

In fact NL has fresh stock now in the bhabhi category than ever before I think. Is that why people are being told to avoid the place? Very mean, guys!

There is trouble in NL only when a customer goes beserk. It is better to go to places like NL than pinch bottoms in crowded public transport or masturbate in public to girls who then suffer from nightmares for weeks without end. Visit NL with caution, not that the cops won't flex their muscles once in a while but there are SPs who will warn you beforehand about a raid or they won't be there outside the buildings waiting for clients! I have known the places for over 10 years. When you have some people on forums asking you to avoid NL, you should know better, only trust the SPs..

JustFishing
06-07-19, 04:39
I took a paid membership of SA for 1 month back in 2016. In that month I contacted almost every interesting profile in different cities (mind you the site was less popular back then). But I made sure that each message was customized to the girl in particular.

I got replies from most of the girls and managed to move the conversation away from SA and on to Whatsapp. After that I didn't bother to renew my SA membership as I had enough leads to last me a long time.

I had many experiences over the next year with genuine girls and kept my budget to 10 K for an arrangement (where I made sure I got at least 2 pops). Like Mindapur said, you just need to invest the right amount of time. There are plenty of gems but they take work to uncover.

Don't expect anyone to share these girls with you because these are not working girls. They are happy to find sugar daddies on their own. One girl asked me if I was her agent when I asked if I could share her number with a friend. The best you can hope for is for someone to tell you which girls to contact on your own on that platform. Please don't ask me for SA leads. My SA contacts have dried up but I'm thinking of reactivating my profile for round 2.

Coming to SA I have been a member of SA for almost 2 year approx and continue to be one..

Spigot38
06-07-19, 06:04
Hi,

Your numbers for Pooja Bandra and SP Sameer are correct.

Regards,

Spigot.

Hello Seniors,

Found a list of 30-40 contacts indis, SP contacts fromm Mumbai. Care to confirm if those are valid?

Name Last 3 digits.

Aarohi 434.

Afreen Chembur 896.

Aishwarya 784.

Ananya 847.

SP Earth Vashi 669.

Bhushra 999.

Shruti Byculla 252.

Aliza Mira Road 964.

Cindy Kurla 579..

Deep Lover
06-07-19, 06:07
Big shout to JustFishing bro. He is really gem. Tried much talked miss A. I will write detailed FR soon. Thanks again JustFishing!Hey bro,

My PM is not working. Can you please give me some hint to decode the name of the Spa from M?

JimBean
06-07-19, 10:48
None taken bro! The point of elaborating was to clear the old perception that they don't have VIP rooms or hardcore extras. Even Chinese currency has Thais, 4 of them. May be 5.Mate,

Could you elaborate on which girls are the best in Chinese Currency. MY DMs are open. I am a member there as well, but go very irregularly, so not sure which ones to try next time I go. Can help you out with 1-2 I tried recently (also reviewed in my previous posts).

Odessey911
06-07-19, 12:31
Hello Mumbai brethren and seniors.

In the city for weekend. Will be in vicinity of powai, sahar. Any pointers regarding MP, sp or indie services will be appreciated. Thanks and safe mongering.

Blue Day
06-07-19, 13:34
Hello,

I'm staying tonight in Sofitel BKC with one of my guest arriving from Delhi. Can somebody help me with the good service independent who is value for money.

Service is the top priority though.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Blue Day.

Blue Day
06-07-19, 13:39
Just an update that most of the outcall places in Mumbai are shut due to high LE activity.

Play safe!

Cheers.

Blue Day.

DesiDilruba
06-07-19, 13:42
1. Common shower.

2. Tiny cubicles.

4. Prices higher.

Any reason why we should give Chinese currency priority over Thai?I am regular member at Chinese currency spa.

If you are not for FS, why is a better value for money than country spa.

Spigot38
06-07-19, 14:25
Hi,

Pooja Bandra and SP Sameer are correct.

Spigot.

Hello Seniors,

Name Last 3 digits.

Aarohi 434.

Afreen Chembur 896.

Aishwarya 784.

Ananya 847..

RickTick
06-07-19, 22:13
Hello everyone.

Today is my first day here even though I have been browsing through this site for the last few days.

My knowledge is limited in terms of the lingos and locations. I hope some of you gentlemen can help me with this along with providing some good Spas and SPs contacts around.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

RickTick.

BigBob93
06-08-19, 08:54
Thanks to Justfishing bro for sharing the contacts he is a gem of person in this forum who really believe in the true objective of this forum. So on the deed, met her last week booked an oyo and picked her up and she was looking at her best as she is not a great looker but still not bad either. Wearing a skin tight sleeveless crop top and can see had a flat belly that's a good sign thought check in was smooth and she went for shower I didn't bother joining her as soon as she was out started with light smooches which she was reluctant at first so went down and undressed her top and boy she has very cute titties. Went down found nicely shaved so did a good DATY and she was getting on by now felt her moist and went back for a good DFK this time there was no resistance and after that everything was a bliss. She is not a fan of all the poses but didn't stopped either BJ was uncovered and nice and sloppy doesn't like CIM and anal so never pushed for it.

Experience 7/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10 if you like petite girls with small but cute boobs.

No smell and has maintained herself well not so smooth as high profile models but good for your next door girl.

WIR yes.

Will share her contact if she is free as she is a working girl and don't do this always.

King89
06-08-19, 12:45
Big shout to Justfishing bringing to our notice of this spa.

I decoded from the FR and reached this place in j area. Without reference I just said random names who have referred me their and they fall for trap. It's a pretty new spa, and very less customer base, so basically the owner knows each and every person. Although I knew her as miss F from other spa which worked for me well. Assigned a old NE, in 40's, initially I was skeptical, but later she really eased up things as she is very talkative. Although not attractive.

By the end routine HJ plus topless for 1 k.

Counter: 1100, after heavy negotiation.

Service: average.

Other girls: average looking.

So overall a average experience but with very low damage.

Best part is had good lunch at fast food joints nearby. Was strolling along the area. Saw almost 10 spas which are discussed here for service oriented.

There are many non service genuine ones too.

All in all its a paradise out there.

LoneWolf0737
06-08-19, 14:03
Hi guys,

I have recently moved to Mumbai from South. Its been great to see Mumbai forum active and alive. Can you guys please help me out with some contacts?

This is my first time visiting Mumbai and I don't have any friends here. I can return the favor when you guys need something in south of India.

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers.

FineTune
06-08-19, 14:54
Hi,

Pooja Bandra and SP Sameer are correct.

Spigot.Hey.

Can you help with feedback on Pooja from Bandra. I have her contact but haven't tried her till. Any valuable feedback from forum can help me decide if I want to meet her.

SexiAbhi
06-08-19, 15:31
Hi all,

A newbie here writing for the first review. I met Cindy from Kurla (thanks to seniors). I was very cautious after reading reports of possible infections. All deeds were performed with cover. Moreover she is very careful in meeting due to the repair works in her building. My experience is as below. I have read in multiple places that she is very beautiful looking but I thought she was average.

Body: Curvy.

Boobs: Handful (was fun to fondle).

Pussy: Clean (I found it loose).

BBBJ: It was awesome. It was the best I have had (Not had many before).

She was ready to try almost anything. We started with WOT, went to doggie and ended with missionary.

Damage: 5.5 k.

Nrao8465
06-08-19, 17:24
Hi bros,

Writing after a long time. Will keep it short due to lack of time. Got to try miss H from Vashi.

Got her number from one of the generous bro and pinged her and fixed appointment.

She is very young kind, another young girl tasted in my hunt for quality vfm girls.

Looks almost 80% of pics, fit body, beautiful face and sharp features, can be easily seen as a hip hop college going girls.

Doesn't meet so many due to lack of time and very strong ref is require that is what I felt. After that smooth deed and nice time spent.

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 K.

As always her contact available only to limited close friends, but will keep it one at a time as per her request.

Also she needs a strong ref from senior bro who gave me her number, so even if I pass on digit, she expects confirmation from the senior bro, so my ref won't work. Hence patience is required.

Thanks.

NewMonger88
06-08-19, 18:53
Hi bro,

Can you please guide me some good girls to try in SA in Mumbai?

Regards.

OthersideRohit
06-08-19, 19:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

TopGun11
06-08-19, 21:16
Finding nothing new in the Powai area, I wandered down farmhouse road in Moon wali area. A new spa has opened on the first floor of a mall whose name is synonymous with red.

Gentleman at the counter was open to letting me choose, almost like NL.

Ms A stood out with nice boobs and ass, though all the girls were average maid types.

After a massage that felt more like being wrestled down by her strong arms, she herself brought up the rate card for extras.

Everything except sex on the cards.

2 k was on the high side for HJ in retrospect but at that point I did not bargain. She was in a hurry to get it over with and went about the task quite mechanically. Allowed to play with her boobs and went topless towards the end.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

WIR: No, better options elsewhere.

Pcock
06-09-19, 03:51
Hi all,

A newbie here writing for the first review. I met Cindy from Kurla (thanks to seniors). I was very cautious after reading reports of possible infections. All deeds were performed with cover. Moreover she is very careful in meeting due to the repair works in her building. My experience is as below. I have read in multiple places that she is very beautiful looking but I thought she was average.

Body: Curvy.

Boobs: Handful (was fun to fondle).

Pussy: Clean (I found it loose).

BBBJ: It was awesome. It was the best I have had (Not had many before).

She was ready to try almost anything. We started with WOT, went to doggie and ended with missionary.

Damage: 5.5 k.So that's how it is. Gradual increase in charges.

BornAsCrazy
06-09-19, 09:51
Hi,

I got this pic from Meenu SP digit ends with 061.

Did anyone happen to try this girl in Pic she goes by the name of Kiran?

LaunchLive
06-09-19, 12:42
Oops, my inbox got flooded asking for Yana contacts.

Please only DM me if you can afford her. Just don't take number for chatting.

She revealed how sexaholic she is and have already tried threesome, group, girl-girl action many times and loves to do again..

Jaaco
06-09-19, 14:53
Hi,

Pooja from Bandra has been written about on this forum by me and many others.

She is overweight, looks middle aged, and the one time I took her, she was chatting on the phone with her tailor (she is a fashion designer, it seems).

I would avoid her. The only thing good is her place, which is at Pali Naka.

Jaaco.

Hey.

Can you help with feedback on Pooja from Bandra. I have her contact but haven't tried her till. Any valuable feedback from forum can help me decide if I want to meet her.

SexGuy2799
06-09-19, 15:55
Suhana is lovely. Discreet and a super body tight boobs and pussy.

Had a great time with her.

Thanks to Justfishing bro for sharing the contacts he is a gem of person in this forum who really believe in the true objective of this forum. So on the deed, met her last week booked an oyo and picked her up and she was looking at her best as she is not a great looker but still not bad either. Wearing a skin tight sleeveless crop top and can see had a flat belly that's a good sign thought check in was smooth and she went for shower I didn't bother joining her as soon as she was out started with light smooches which she was reluctant at first so went down and undressed her top and boy she has very cute titties. Went down found nicely shaved so did a good DATY and she was getting on by now felt her moist and went back for a good DFK this time there was no resistance and after that everything was a bliss. She is not a fan of all the poses but didn't stopped either BJ was uncovered and nice and sloppy doesn't like CIM and anal so never pushed for it.

Experience 7/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10 if you like petite girls with small but cute boobs.

No smell and has maintained herself well not so smooth as high profile models but good for your next door girl.

WIR yes.

Will share her contact if she is free as she is a working girl and don't do this always.

Rehanr
06-09-19, 16:04
Hi,

I am new here in forum.

I will appreciate if someone share details of some nice girls in South Mumbai.

Thanks.

Rehanr
06-09-19, 16:08
Hey bro, can you please DM me Suhana's contact.

Experience 7/10..