PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247

JustFishing
06-09-19, 17:30
For those so inclined, just got a message from an NL SP that NL is reopened for business and all is well.

Spoke to one of the SPs called Kamlesh at NL yesterday. He told me that NL has been shut for 3 days. He was expecting it to reopen today (Friday) but best to check with an SP you know before travelling all the way.

Tester
06-09-19, 18:58
She is not the normal WG if you expect when going there. Probably, she has travelled to more countires than we can imagine. A fashion designer who does this to satisfy her carnal needs and earn some pocket money as well. Which makes her position pretty strong. Attitude is visible in behavior but you must not get turned off by that as it's natural. If you are able to handle her attitude positively, you win, she wins. Else, you come out a cry baby. If some one goes in thinking she's a cheap fuck, it is bound to end up in disappointment.

Go with a open mind, up class babe, milfs in 40's, enjoy the attitude and that act.

Cheers.

Hey.

Can you help with feedback on Pooja from Bandra. I have her contact but haven't tried her till. Any valuable feedback from forum can help me decide if I want to meet her.

MaduraiBoy05
06-09-19, 19:38
Hi all,

I am new here. Can any one help with genuine contacts in Mumbai or Ambernath.

I can help with contacts in Chennai and Bangalore.

I am here in Mumbai only till 14 June only. Kindly help.

MaduraiBoy05
06-09-19, 19:42
Dear all,

Can any one help with contacts from Mumbai or Ambernath?

I can help with contacts from Chennai and Bangalore.

Please support. I am here only till 13th June.

Rehanr
06-09-19, 19:58
Hello guys,

Please share some leads in South Mumbai. I am new to this forum.

Dmunda
06-09-19, 20:16
Does Pooja number ending in 093?

She is not the normal WG if you expect when going there. Probably, she has travelled to more countires than we can imagine. A fashion designer who does this to satisfy her carnal needs and earn some pocket money as well. Which makes her position pretty strong. Attitude is visible in behavior but you must not get turned off by that as it's natural. If you are able to handle her attitude positively, you win, she wins. Else, you come out a cry baby. If some one goes in thinking she's a cheap fuck, it is bound to end up in disappointment.

Go with a open mind, up class babe, milfs in 40's, enjoy the attitude and that act.

Cheers.

BadBoy J
06-09-19, 22:04
I am open for it. Let me know. My PM is also active.

A newbie here, will meet her today and review.

BoobsManiac
06-10-19, 01:55
Hi,

Pooja from Bandra has been written about on this forum by me and many others.

She is overweight, looks middle aged, and the one time I took her, she was chatting on the phone with her tailor (she is a fashion designer, it seems).

I would avoid her. The only thing good is her place, which is at Pali Naka.

Jaaco.Instead of explaining all these things, some people will still write good marketing words to lure foolish members to try her and loose their money on a pussy which is decades old LOL.

BoobsManiac
06-10-19, 01:57
So that's how it is. Gradual increase in charges.Haha Cindy has gradual inflation, some members still promoting old Lucy for 10 k and Rotten Fiza for 15 k to new members LOL. Marketing at its best in Mumbai.

FineTune
06-10-19, 06:38
Instead of explaining all these things, some people will still write good marketing words to lure foolish members to try her and loose their money on a pussy which is decades old LOL.Any which way I didn't meet her as she is rigid on price and also does not share pics. Has too many conditions also. Thanks to members for all important tips.

Tester
06-10-19, 07:56
Sorry, not sure bro, I lost her contact number.

Does Pooja number ending in 093?

MrDeliciouss
06-10-19, 08:49
Hi friends,

Has anyone got any birds on gleeden I burnt some cash got some contacts but mostly disappeared after some days. Just wondering if anyone got any success.

BadBoy J
06-10-19, 09:12
Dear members,

Can someone please share her contact. My PM is active.

Cheers,

JT.

Finally after a long wait got chance to meet the cute miss and from Goregaon.

Thanks to seniors for smooth connect.

As there are already FR on her, mine is no different. Everything is same as pic, she has lovely thunder thighs, the best in Mumbai for me.

Boobs are good and full participation.

Looks- 9.

Bhakkk
06-10-19, 09:39
Broke my Country Spa virginity for a bomb.

Spared all that just to see what the hype is all about.

Here are my few cents:

*Pros*.

1. Hygiene, really counts for many. Scented towels, well set bed and clean washroom. Clean masseuses too.

2. Nice setup, ambience and the amenities. Good quality shower gel unadulterated so far, hot shower which goes on for like an eternity, new comb etc.

3. Nice chics, and all know what you're there for.

4. Almost a guaranteed FS? At least a B2 B. From what my attendant told me. Plenty of hints during the massage as well: more than accidental ball brushes, deep bum massage, accommodation for happy go lucky [CodeWord132] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord132) free jhonny etc.

*Cons*.

1. Costs a bomb, like 2. 5 k + for an appointment had me die twice already. You're effectively paying the bomb of a rental they pay to the mall.

2. The doors have no locks. I was quite surprised with what all my masseuse was willing to do with almost no hindrance to access to my privacy to anyone.

3. It's location. Well, who doesn't know the mall? Very very likely to bump into *your entire life just colossally fucked up because you saw* someone you know. This is placed right outside the Lifestyle gate too.

4. The cost. Can't stress this enough. I was asked 10 K for FS. TEN GRANDS. I'd be having a week of bliss in Delhi for this much. Not even joking. I can book myself a trip to Delhi and yet have two days of heaven for this.

But, hell! Had to see what it the hype is all about. Happy it is off my bucket list. And a good experience too. Had J give me B2 B.

Experience - 7/10.

VFM - 5/10.

Figure - 7/10 nice handful boobs on a real nice structure with great racks.

Attitude - 8/10 real great nice chick.

Ta-the!

LaunchLive
06-10-19, 10:33
Old Lucy. Rotten Fiza. Thats funny. Yes they are too old now to even discuss. Hahaha.

Haha Cindy has gradual inflation, some members still promoting old Lucy for 10 k and Rotten Fiza for 15 k to new members LOL. Marketing at its best in Mumbai.

Vicky78
06-10-19, 13:11
Hi guys,

I will be coming to Mumbai this weekend for a day. Looking to meet some cpl / housewife for couple of hrs. Can someone please suggest / refer some good paid couple there.

MrDeliciouss
06-10-19, 19:18
Wow can you share her contact. I'm at the same location. Got a few contacts to share.

As there are already FR on her, mine is no different. Everything is same as pic, she has lovely thunder thighs, the best in Mumbai for me.

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Contact belongs to seniors, kindly don't flood my PM.

Bangerv
06-10-19, 20:31
Haha. Some one just offered me Lucy for 30 k on pm.

Too many pimps around eh!

Cheers.

Bv.

Haha Cindy has gradual inflation, some members still promoting old Lucy for 10 k and Rotten Fiza for 15 k to new members LOL. Marketing at its best in Mumbai.

Pcock
06-10-19, 20:34
Haha Cindy has gradual inflation, some members still promoting old Lucy for 10 k and Rotten Fiza for 15 k to new members LOL. Marketing at its best in Mumbai.Intent of such people is inexplicable and the result is several forgettable experiences.

Susho5
06-11-19, 03:07
Hello everyone,

I am an experienced monger from Bangalore and have relocated to Mumbai, would appreciate it if you could share indies / SP s around Malad / Goregaon area.

I can help you with anything in Bangalore and few contacts in Pune.

SuperTechie
06-11-19, 03:42
Haha Cindy has gradual inflation, some members still promoting old Lucy for 10 k and Rotten Fiza for 15 k to new members LOL. Marketing at its best in Mumbai.This is what happens when seniors hold onto contacts and only a limited few are circulated. Having said that, in my limited 6 months of mongering experience, rotten fiza and old Lucy would easily be in the top 5 and the only 2 I have repeated again.

SuperTechie
06-11-19, 03:50
Hello everyone,

I am an experienced monger from Bangalore and have relocated to Mumbai, would appreciate it if you could share indies / SP s around Malad / Goregaon area.

I can help you with anything in Bangalore and few contacts in Pune.Hi,

SPs in Mumbai are not very reliable. Here are some indie contacts. Fiza -.

10 k 2 shots -+[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]. Dusky, slim, great service.

Lucy. NE, 15 k 2 shots, model like body - +[Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Naina. Indie, very pretty but chubby, 15 k 2 shots [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

All GFE, I have tried them all and My name Varun as ref should work for all of them. Last digits 887.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

WazSammy
06-11-19, 09:27
My inbox is flooded and tried helping most of folks.

Shared almost 20 contacts in last week.

You can reach out to me if ready for exchange.

Vignesh99
06-11-19, 11:51
Hello everyone,

I am working in Mumbai for few years, visited many spa for B2B. I couldn't find any. Though they offer BJ and HJ which I don't want.

Please help me find a good place for B2B.

I could share the list of spa which offer BJ and HJ.

Thanks.

Vignesh99
06-11-19, 12:29
Will exchanges digits for good B2 B in Mumbai.

Please PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Dondu
06-11-19, 13:37
Instead of explaining all these things, some people will still write good marketing words to lure foolish members to try her and loose their money on a pussy which is decades old LOL.And equally hilarious is someone singing praises about her and how she is a fashion designer and has visited so many countries, a socialite and an empress and blah blah and what not. Wonder why to add so much pancakes on the face of a 40 year old grandma haha.

DarkAng31
06-11-19, 14:44
Hello mongers!

I am briefly visiting Mumbai for a week and looking forward to taste some Mumbai food. Would be very grateful if anyone can share some Indie or SP contacts in Mumbai Western. Have contacted a few SPs from Locanto, but they all seem to be unreliable. I'm looking to taste the best that Mumbai has to offer. Seniors, please advise this newbie.

PM is active.

Darky.

HiThereAloha
06-11-19, 15:22
I've been here a few times. The last few times I've noticed an LE Jeep parked facing the spa gate, with lights off and LE inside.

I've noticed this 3 times.

The old watchman is suspicious too and keeps asking where you're going. Before he didn't.

I think when they see a beeline of Mongers, things go to seed very fast.

Like Mercedes Spa.

Like Light Spa.

Avoid Juhu BB like hell for at least a month.

BoobsManiac
06-12-19, 01:58
Haha. Some one just offered me Lucy for 30 k on pm.

Too many pimps around eh!

Cheers.

Bv.LOL 30 k. Incredible. And they say someone is very helpful. Well in this wicked world anyone will be helpful if they get their side commission and free fuck for referring foolish newbies to their heroines LOL!

FordHarsh
06-12-19, 05:25
Found her on skokka, couldn't find any reports or similar photos to the name. Quoting 15 k for the night.

Anyone with an experience or opinion to share. Greatly appreciate it.

H.

HotChocolate80
06-12-19, 05:25
Have tasted couple of chics. One mid 30's married woman and another 20 something young chic. Yeah, you got to be patient to convert them, since mostly are non-pros although there are pros as well. Few meetings, lunch / dinner, drinks and then got into bed.

Hi friends,

Has anyone got any birds on gleeden I burnt some cash got some contacts but mostly disappeared after some days. Just wondering if anyone got any success.

BareBackHunter
06-12-19, 08:39
There is a bus stop near NL. If you find a guy wearing a blue cap and waiting for someone, go and talk to him. He is me. If you have any security issues, I am there for you. That is the best one man can do for anybody. But at NL you have nothing to fear. The SPs are the kindest and the cleverest you can find anywhere in the world. The young girls can sometimes disappoint you because age is on their side but still they offer the best quality service in the business. The bhabhis at NL are the best. They have experience on their side and they are mighty sexy too. Can give the young ones a run for their money.

If life were all rosy and not half as shitty as it is, you would not come to this site or think about NL. Life that ain't. Now be a man and have you fair share of fun!

RoamingMumbai
06-12-19, 08:50
Thanks for the info on BB Spa. This was bound to happen as the spa is located in hardcore residential location at JVPD.

Mercedes spa has LE activities? Please throw more light if you can.

Cheers.

I've been here a few times. The last few times I've noticed an LE Jeep parked facing the spa gate, with lights off and LE inside.

I've noticed this 3 times.

The old watchman is suspicious too and keeps asking where you're going. Before he didn't.

I think when they see a beeline of Mongers, things go to seed very fast.

Like Mercedes Spa.

Like Light Spa.

Avoid Juhu BB like hell for at least a month.

Sensuous Stud
06-12-19, 10:05
I burnt up a good 5 k in a day and I was like holy shit. They charge you for every msg a girl reads even if she doesn't bother to reply and worst is even while your chatting, if you or the girl moves away for a few minutes for some work, the session ends as per their system and then when you send a msg again after a few minutes when your back and the girl reads it, your freaking charged again. This is how I burnt up 5 k in a day and def not renewing my pack again.

Though I got a couple of contacts one of which was good and I'm still chatting with her. Not a pro for sure. A classy good looking first timer from a good family and another contact openly said she has already slept with 3 guys from gleen and has met another 3 guys out of which she has kissed 2 of them and the 3rd one she plans not to meet again. I wasn't happy with her looks and thot the ones who slept with her would be happy with cover the face and. The base so I left it there though she gave me her cell no and was fine with meeting me.

Def not renewing my pack as I feel its a rip off.

Hi friends,

Seckeme
06-12-19, 10:20
Hi guys!

Anyone aware of any kinky parlours, where you would get stuff cross dressing Services etc.

Thanks.

BangBanggo
06-12-19, 10:54
Have tasted couple of chics. One mid 30's married woman and another 20 something young chic. Yeah, you got to be patient to convert them, since mostly are non-pros although there are pros as well. Few meetings, lunch / dinner, drinks and then got into bed.Got few with Tinder and Hinge as well.

Mostly mid 30's.

Hinge - - - Got couple of mid 30's married woman after almost one month of liking profiles in Mumbai and Pune region. Got one in Pune and one in Mumbai. (actually for 5-6 but other wanted long term relationships, got couple of Pros as well but did not try them). Both married woman got to bed after almost 3-4 meetings, but not very good looking and not much of fun. Plus side is Free and this is like date.

Tinder - - -. After months of trying without luck, Connected with only couple of pros but did not try them, then brought a premium access for 1 month. Immediately connected to 6 girls. 2 are straight away pro. One is asking for gift or money whatever I can give (Did not try her yet). One is mid 30's exploring extra marriage relationship as her wish to do (in bed after 5 meetings). Another one was traveling from Bangalore (Left to Bangalore but ready to be in bed next time we meet). Last one was in early 50's, looking like grandma just wanted good fuck (Ignored her).

DactMong
06-12-19, 11:59
Hi Guys,

I am visiting from Pune and was looking for some decent SP contact for NL. Planning to visit today for the first time. Could any kind sould please share. PM working.

Cheers.

Dact.

ThePest
06-12-19, 18:37
Hello everyone,

Spa: AT Spa in monkey Opp. A famous sports club.

I went with my wife today afternoon. She chose this spa as she wanted to try this famous chain. Once a month, she needs a genuine massage as she has some aches and pains. She doesn't mind me taking extras in our joint monthly excursion.

Spa itself has a decent ambience. They have two rooms on ground floor behind the reception and a couple of rooms more on the 1st floor. No doors. Only curtains.

Staff is completely NE. We were assigned adjoining rooms on the ground floor. You can easily hear between the rooms even if you talk softly. My therapist put the towel on and started the massage. There was constant chatter between my therapist and my GF's therapist which was a little irritating. Nothing special about my therapist. Good body and good boobs.

After sometime she popped the question about extras to my surprise as I wasn't really expecting anything at this place. Settled for a nice ass massage and a very oily hand job. Absolutely no access to her body and no touching maybe because of curtains. Not happy about it but not too disappointed as the handjob itself was satisfactory.

BTW, my therapist told the other therapist that I took a handjob in their Manipuri language who promptly informed my GF. LOL. As I said, my wife is super cool about it so no harm done.

Massage itself was quite average. My wife was disappointed with the massage. Next month she will try a new spa. LOL.

WIR. Yes. For a quick release.

Damages - 1050 + 500 tip for HJ.

Spa was clean. Rooms were decent with nice beds.

Cheers. Happy mongering.

LoneWolf0737
06-13-19, 10:58
I recently moved from Chennai to Mumbai and was looking for some action. Tried some getting service from locanto and called one guy he sent some photos and I selected one and he asked 12 k for 2 hours and he finally agreed for 8.

The meeting was fixed at 5 pm and a different girl came at 6. I was in a mood so I proceeded with action. It is a very bad experience I have ever had.

Girl was from Delhi. She is fair and thin but service was very very bad. I don't recommend her to anyone.

She did CBJ for a minute and came on top asked a question to me when you will come in 2 minutes.

Overall very bad first experience in Mumbai.

LoneWolf0737
06-13-19, 11:07
After a very bad first experience. I came here and activated PM.

Some kindhearted member (SexiAbhi) shared her contact.

Pinged her in whatsapp and decided to meet in her place.

Went there around 6 pm came out at 6:30.

Again a very bad experience and she did BJ and performance was.

Very low standard May be I had very high expectations based on the reviews here.

Mumbai is not nice to me. Have spend 14 k for 2 bad experience so far.

Can some senior members share some indie or HW type contact number for me.

I will definitely help out in case you are visiting Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

Awasthi
06-13-19, 16:21
This was girl who came or this was promised.

I recently moved from Chennai to Mumbai and was looking for some action. Tried some getting service from locanto and called one guy he sent some photos and I selected one and he asked 12 k for 2 hours and he finally agreed for 8.

The meeting was fixed at 5 pm and a different girl came at 6. I was in a mood so I proceeded with action. It is a very bad experience I have ever had.

Girl was from Delhi. She is fair and thin but service was very very bad. I don't recommend her to anyone.

She did CBJ for a minute and came on top asked a question to me when you will come in 2 minutes.

Overall very bad first experience in Mumbai.

LoneWolf0737
06-13-19, 17:02
This was girl who came or this was promised.This girl is not the one I selected.

BareBackHunter
06-13-19, 17:34
LoneWolf0737,

What is stopping you from visiting NL in South Mumbai. Get off at Prarthana Samaj or walk from Charni Road railway station asking Tom Dick and Harry to where is Harkisondas Hospital (RTFF for directions here). From there walk around to find the lane. Navalkar Lane. If I am around, you will find spot a guy wearing a prominent blue cap me at the bus-stop on the hospital end not the Prarthana Samaj end, mind. For 14 k, you would have had a completely different impression about Mumbai. I wonder if would have had the guts to refer me to any contacts in Chennai after your experiences at NL!

FunForSandy
06-13-19, 17:42
Hello everyone,

Spa: AT Spa in monkey Opp. A famous sports club.

I went with my wife today afternoon. She chose this spa as she wanted to try this famous chain. Once a month, she needs a genuine massage as she has some aches and pains. She doesn't mind me taking extras in our joint monthly excursion.

Spa itself has a decent ambience. They have two rooms on ground floor behind the reception and a couple of rooms more on the 1st floor. No doors. Only curtains.

Staff is completely NE. We were assigned adjoining rooms on the ground floor. You can easily hear between the rooms even if you talk softly. My therapist put the towel on and started the massage. There was constant chatter between my therapist and my GF's therapist which was a little irritating. Nothing special about my therapist. Good body and good boobs.

After sometime she popped the question about extras to my surprise as I wasn't really expecting anything at this place. Settled for a nice ass massage and a very oily hand job. Absolutely no access to her body and no touching maybe because of curtains. Not happy about it but not too disappointed as the handjob itself was satisfactory..Bro,

You are the luckiest man to get a wife like that!

BadBoy J
06-13-19, 18:00
Dear members, can anyone share reviews about SP Priya (digits ending with 122). I contacted him and received photos of a couple of girls, but he's asking for 10 k for 3 hours and 25 k for full night (in call service).

If anyone tells me whether the SP is reliable, it'll be of great help.

Cheers,

JT.

DactMong
06-13-19, 18:28
Thanks to all the seniors who generously helped me with SP numbers for NL. I came from Pune for some work and stayed back just for this. It being my first time I was a bit nervous when entering the lane but that was it. It was a beeeze after that.

Spoke to one SP and he took me to 1 b1 f. Picked a bong girl Rupali for 3. 5 k. Saw the 5. 5 k line up too and saw some hotties but was unsure of the behaviour. Rupali was smiling so picked her. 200 to service boy and 200 for a beer. Started talking, she washed johnny and started with a sensous bbj with lots of eye contact in diff positions. Sipping a chilled KF while having your hog serviced is a different feeling altogether! She continued till I asked her to stop. Banged her in miss, doggy and came in Wot. Told SP I will come back in an hour.

Googled a good eating place and came across Sriram boarding house which had some nice malwani seafood, chilled beer and wc match going on.

After an HR went back and asked the SP to take me to 2nd bldg. There I met the much discussed Nisha. Wow what a slim beauty with massive jugs. She put on a song on my request and we did a little grinding dance in the bathroom. She started the sensous BBBJ and I almost came watching the action in the mirror. Told her to slow down. We talked for a bit. Then I mounted her and her moans made me cum within 10 minutes which is usually very difficult. Chatted for a bit and left.

Overall view of NL as a first timer:

1. It is really easy to access. Address on google maps itself.

2. You can mostly just walk in the lane and you will find some guys who are very helpful and professional.

3. Rooms are good.

4. All kinds of girls available. I will probably take a buffet approach and try all (busty, fat ass, beautiful face, tall, bhabhi, etc) This time went for busty.

5. Hassle free release. You get what you expect.

6. I found a really good hotel 1 km from there which is in 2. 5 k range if you are coming from outstation.

7. WIR = Hell yeah!

Cheers.

Hi Guys,

I am visiting from Pune and was looking for some decent SP contact for NL. Planning to visit today for the first time. Could any kind sould please share. PM working.

Cheers.

Dact.

Gaurav7
06-13-19, 20:37

Overall very bad first experience in Mumbai.I hope this never happens with you again.

Joshua Dsouza
06-13-19, 22:11
This girl is not the one I selected.He's asking if you did this girl or was it some other girl.

SaranMonger31
06-14-19, 01:00

Overall very bad first experience in Mumbai.Usually when we reach new city there are limited way to find birds for the deed may be through trusted SP or through FB these needs to take some time to discover.

There is fast food that is LOC but there are many fake cheating agents in mongering thumb rule NO advance. Then SP usually share tonnes of picture from which you need to selected but the most you will get the diff girl. And we need to disclose them room and hotel booking here is the part do not use your personal number and use hotel telephone or keep separate number for Mongering.

When we disclose hotel SP will inform about bird arrival here is the part you can request SP before bird leaving her place inform her to make call to you. So we will get bird number then easily we can cross check that most of the birds using WA and other social apps even from true caller we can identify if we find suspicious or we find that the bird is diff immediately we can refuse service hope this points will help in future booking as well as to the other mongers.

IceManRaul14
06-14-19, 04:19
Thanks to justfishing for this contact of the spa and Ms A. It was a wonderful. Experience. Only Ms A provides everything there and other therapists don't do anything. She gave me a BBBJ twice and a Handjob once for 1. 5 k. She is super awesome and super friendly.

The spa experience also is very good. Upscale and upmarket types.

Cheers.

Iceman.

LoneWolf0737
06-14-19, 07:50
LoneWolf0737,

What is stopping you from visiting NL in South Mumbai. Get off at Prarthana Samaj or walk from Charni Road railway station asking Tom Dick and Harry to where is Harkisondas Hospital (RTFF for directions here). From there walk around to find the lane. Navalkar Lane. If I am around, you will find spot a guy wearing a prominent blue cap me at the bus-stop on the hospital end not the Prarthana Samaj end, mind. For 14 k, you would have had a completely different impression about Mumbai. I wonder if would have had the guts to refer me to any contacts in Chennai after your experiences at NL!I am very new to Mumbai and I don't speak Hindi.

I am not familiar with Mumbai transport structure. Only used auto for commute till now. Need to know basic Hindi at least to inform them what I want. I am scared once they to came to know that I don't speak same tongue they might beat me or something.

BombayBoyz
06-14-19, 08:40
Hi,

Reporting this after 1 month.

So it was me and my friend. We had booked hotel. Two days of what's app with Sneha had built a good rapport.

She joined us and we all enjoyed our drinks session. While she got her high from drinks she was continuously kissing both of us, deep lip locks, pressing and fondling our little ones. We took turns to cup her reasonable pair, kissed her cheeks, felt her nice well sized waistline.

This went one for a while and three of us got ready for the act.

She got to her bikini and started pressing the little ones for both of us with hands. What a great feeling it was.

She went down on my friend, licked, gave a CBJ while kept on fondling and pressing my little one. I was so hard at this sight. Suddenly she changed and started sucking me while she gave a HJ to my friend. She just wouldn't stop and kept on alternating between both of us couple of times like this.

I unstrapped her bra started licking her back while she was sucking my friends cock and my eyes firmly set on how she was enjoying the suck. My hard knew no bounds.

I pulled her lifted and started a missionary her while my friend enjoyed her boobs and smooched her to eternity while I came.

We kept on alternating this fun for a while. Her sheer energy to keep both of us engaged was adorable.

Then she did a WOT on my friend while I watched both of them attain glory.

I love her involvement, passion to suck two cocks alternating between the two, her sloppy eyes that ooze sex.

Looks: 6.

Pair: 6 Handful.

Butt: 7.

Cat: 7.

Lips: 8.

Attitude: 11/10.

WIR: Definitely yes after a gap.

Recommend her as GFE.

Praks111
06-14-19, 09:10
Guys,

there used to be one part time inde who used to advertise on SEA with the name Zenobia. I have her email ID but lost her number. Not sure if she is current with the email I'd she used to use. Is she still making rounds or retired from this stuff.

Aabhi33
06-14-19, 12:29
Hello all,

I will be travelling to Mumbai in coming few days and in touch with mahi number ending 416 quoting 8 K for ST.

Can anyone share the feedback about her so that I can finalize the deed.

Looking forward for feedback.

Thejamwal31
06-14-19, 12:34
There is a bus stop near NL. If you find a guy wearing a blue cap and waiting for someone, go and talk to him. He is me. If you have any security issues, I am there for you. That is the best one man can do for anybody. But at NL you have nothing to fear. The SPs are the kindest and the cleverest you can find anywhere in the world. The young girls can sometimes disappoint you because age is on their side but still they offer the best quality service in the business. The bhabhis at NL are the best. They have experience on their side and they are mighty sexy too. Can give the young ones a run for their money.

If life were all rosy and not half as shitty as it is, you would not come to this site or think about NL. Life that ain't. Now be a man and have you fair share of fun!Can anyone explain me what is NL? Its my first day today.

Dondu
06-14-19, 13:46
After a long time got updates from Nrao8465 about a SP who keeps quality stuff and that you good looking North Indian girls.

As my johnny was having a strong craving for a Punjabi girl, Delhi types, asked the SP and he gave me a good option, pic of which I have attached.

Wow, I must say some Sp here have good collection and that too Punjabi stuff.

The girl was a perfect one for me, tall, fair, beautiful, good boobs, nice legs and a perfectly shaped round ass.

SP assured me that her service is good. I took her for full night at the price of 10 k.

I was mongering after a while and happy to get a good girl for 10 k full night.

Sp is a valuable guy, gave me other good options also which I will try again.

Thanks.

HotChocolate80
06-14-19, 14:28
After Gleeden tasting, came back to spa scene (although will keep hunting at gleeden).

RR W (new name) - some old staff, some new. None known faces from the old staff. So told counter lady to send someone from old staff. Ms K comes in; slim, fair and nice smile. But that's end of good things. Bad massage. So soft that couldn't feel anything. Service was also bad. Told the lady if you keep such therapist, old guys will never return. She promised better one next time.

Thane spa (again name and management change) - had been to this spa few times. Was in the area so called up (had received whatsapp with new name). Told the girl on counter to send nice one. She sent Ms Z. Looks nice, great assets and speaks English. Massage was good. After massage asked how it was; told her that I would have liked if during bum massage if she could have gone bit deeper. She said she could do it if I wanted and asked me to turn. Full marks on the attitude. Gave nice bum massage. One hand worked on crack and another deep grabbing balls and johny. She then asked for extras. 3 k for HJ & TL. I was like WTF. She said that they have to share part with management. First time heard this in Mumbai although knew about NCR spa doing this. Refused her although would have to loved to play with her melons but brain took over.

NationKnows
06-14-19, 14:40
I am going out with 3 chicks tonight. I am not sure if I can withstand that much demand.

Any medical help which is mostly risk free?

Tester
06-14-19, 18:44
Welcome. First day advise. Read the forum pages, search for NL or Navalkar Lane. You will get all the information. So much that even wikipedia may get a complex. Caution- Just read thru but don't venture out as yet. Situation not good for beginners. Wait for a month or two.

Cheers.

Can anyone explain me what is NL? Its my first day today.

KevinShah718
06-14-19, 20:05
Hey brother,

Care to share the SP contact? I'd really appreciate it. Don't have much to share except for a SP near Kennedy bridge who has decent chicks at time.

Cheers.

K.

After a long time got updates from Nrao8465 about a SP who keeps quality stuff and that you good looking North Indian girls.

As my johnny was having a strong craving for a Punjabi girl, Delhi types, asked the SP and he gave me a good option, pic of which I have attached.

The girl was a perfect one for me, tall, fair, beautiful, good boobs, nice legs and a perfectly shaped round ass.

SP assured me that her service is good. I took her for full night at the price of 10 k.

Thanks.

LoneWolf0737
06-14-19, 21:15
Hi,

So it was me and my friend. We had booked hotel. Two days of what's app with Sneha had built a good rapport.

She joined us and we all enjoyed our drinks session. While she got her high from drinks she was continuously kissing both of us, deep lip locks, pressing and fondling our little ones. We took turns to cup her reasonable pair, kissed her cheeks, felt her nice well sized waistline.

She got to her bikini and started pressing the little ones for both of us with hands. What a great feeling it was.

She went down on my friend, licked, gave a CBJ while kept on fondling and pressing my little one. I was so hard at this sight. Suddenly she changed and started sucking me while she gave a HJ to my friend. She just wouldn't stop and kept on alternating between both of us couple of times like this..Hi bro,

Can you please share the number.

Thanks.

BombayBoyz
06-15-19, 01:32
Request all to note that Sneha wants her number shared selectively. All seniors maybe already having her number.

Kindly provide credible & good indie numbers in advance to get her number in exchange.

This optimizes my inbox.

Hi,

This went one for a while and three of us got ready for the act...

Bond212
06-15-19, 06:32
Guys,

there used to be one part time inde who used to advertise on SEA with the name Zenobia. I have her email ID but lost her number. Not sure if she is current with the email I'd she used to use. Is she still making rounds or retired from this stuff.Surely retired she was already on retirement verge 5 years back.

RoamingMumbai
06-15-19, 09:54
Have to appreciate the way you guide all. Though couldn't stop laughing on "So much that even wikipedia may get a complex". LOL.

Cheers.

Welcome. First day advise. Read the forum pages, search for NL or Navalkar Lane. You will get all the information. So much that even wikipedia may get a complex. Caution- Just read thru but don't venture out as yet. Situation not good for beginners. Wait for a month or two.

Cheers.

Hitman17
06-15-19, 11:09
Request all to note that Sneha wants her number shared selectively. All seniors maybe already having her number.

Kindly provide credible & good indie numbers in advance to get her number in exchange.

This optimizes my inbox.Nice FR. Keep it up.

Athlete7
06-15-19, 19:56
Hi,

She got to her bikini and started pressing the little ones for both of us with hands. What a great feeling it was..Nice FR, what was the damage and duration?

Udtapanchi
06-15-19, 23:06
Got this contact from another forum where members freely share contacts with other experienced members who contribute with FRs.

So contacted her on WA. Fixed time. She has a private place in versova. Kind of shady but manage-able. Quiet residential locality.

She is exactly as she looks in the pic.

Very well shaped body. Skin smooth waxed. Pussy clean. Her age might be around late 20's.

Had a little chat. Started with DFK and feeling her out. Soon undressed her to find nice boobs with erect nipples. Sucked them hard and fingered her pussy. Kept my DFK and finger game on till she became wet. She is kind of shy but co operative.

Tried to get a CBJ. Asked her to go deeper. She refused.

Wet pussy so wasted no time.

On insertion she squealed and closed her eyes. Turned me on further. Kept going harder and harder and she started grabbing my chest and started moaning with her eyes closed.

As soon as she opened her eyes I made eye contact while smashing her I came hard.

Didn't go for round 2 was in shortage of time.

Damages: 6 k for 2 (I did one).

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10 small but perky. Well worth.

Ass: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: Definitely. She was a major major upgrade from my last few experiences.

Ready to exchange contact. With private place types only.

Kindly do not send PM if you have no FRs contributed to this forum.

Let us help the forum grow.

Cheers.

Udtapanchi
06-15-19, 23:26
Surely retired she was already on retirement verge 5 years back.Guys,

I've been reading about this SA or SEA website on few FRs.

Can someone clearly put it out there for seekers like me who explore what is its full form / meaning exactly.

Help much appreciated.

Cheers.

Klzldykhxh
06-16-19, 01:33
Guys,

Can someone clearly put it out there for seekers like me who explore what is its full form / meaning exactly.

Help much appreciated.

Cheers.The website was taken down. It doesn't exist anymore.

VFM16
06-16-19, 07:33
Please clear your inbox bro.

Thanks.

After Gleeden tasting, came back to spa scene (although will keep hunting at gleeden).

RR W (new name) - some old staff, some new. None known faces from the old staff. So told counter lady to send someone from old staff. Ms K comes in; slim, fair and nice smile. But that's end of good things. Bad massage. So soft that couldn't feel anything. Service was also bad. Told the lady if you keep such therapist, old guys will never return. She promised better one next time.

Thane spa (again name and management change) - had been to this spa few times. Was in the area so called up (had received whatsapp with new name). Told the girl on counter to send nice one. She sent Ms Z. Looks nice, great assets and speaks English. Massage was good. After massage asked how it was; told her that I would have liked if during bum massage if she could have gone bit deeper..

Tubelite
06-16-19, 08:19
Bro,

She is really looking very pretty. How was her service. You didn't mention about that. You guys are Lucky, we don't get such bird in Bangalore.

I'm planning to come to Delhi next month, definitely would like to taste the bird. Please pm her no or her SP no.

Thanks.

WhyGrowUp
06-16-19, 13:45
Care to share digits of SP? Or the bird if you have direct contact.

I was mongering after a while and happy to get a good girl for 10 k full night..

BareBackHunter
06-16-19, 14:02
Guys,

Help much appreciated.

Cheers.SA stands for SeekingArrangement (Go to seeking.com) and SEA stands for SexyEscortAds (this website has been pulled down but if you are curious to know what it was like you can google search it).

smooci.com is also a great website but they don't operate in Mumbai but their girls are a class apart.

Happy plumbing!

BBH.

SamKhan
06-16-19, 16:33
Hi friends,

This is my FR of Sonal (Sonal khan) when I was visiting Mumbai a few months ago. Though, I met her about 5 years back but this time she was looking very hot and sexy. At that time, I didn't like her look but now a days she is very sexy looking and crossed her age of 50 yrs.

I have special passion for mature women due to their no tantrum attitude.

This time I met her in her Mira road flat. She was in Jeans and Top and was looking very attractive due to flashing boobs from her Top. After entering her flat, I grabbed her and gloped her ass. After 10 minutes, we were naked and sucking her boobs. Her boobs is saggy but big. As she is a fair lady so her nipple was pink at that time after so much sucking. After about 40 minutes of liplock and cuddling, I entered her in doggy and then Wot. Same in second shot.

My review-.

Look- 6/10.

Pussy- 5/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Charges- 8 k for 2 shots.

Samkhan.

DilDosti
06-16-19, 18:10
I am going out with 3 chicks tonight. I am not sure if I can withstand that much demand.

Any medical help which is mostly risk free?Hi bro,

I know I am late. But it will may help someone else.

There are many available but don't take more than 25 MG. One of my friend doctor suggested is Suhagra 25 MG which is very less risk. He himself uses the same.

I have not used because I don't have any contacts. May this will help you next deed.

My PM is activated. Please share contact & ref of you have any.

Thanks.

Dhiren0906
06-16-19, 21:56
Any Good Contact in Thane. Please PM me.

Bangerv
06-17-19, 00:11
Couldn't agree more.

Was wondering if she is still in business.

Met her years ago once & couldn't stand her for a minute.

Cheers.

Bv.

And equally hilarious is someone singing praises about her and how she is a fashion designer and has visited so many countries, a socialite and an empress and blah blah and what not. Wonder why to add so much pancakes on the face of a 40 year old grandma haha.

AttitudeM
06-17-19, 00:36
Brother,

Help me with contacts of. Her visiting Mumbai for 2 days, would love to see her.

Thanks.

AttitudeM
06-17-19, 00:41
Friends,

I am visiting Mumbai for 2 days, need help in finding the trusted contacts and valuable feedback's of seniors. I can help you with Delhi contacts and all Russians and Indians. Do inbox me some contacts.

FunForSandy
06-17-19, 03:47
Hello friends,

This is from last week. Had not mongered for a while and was feeling horny. Since I don't have too many contacts, decided to go ahead with J since I had a decent experience with her last time. She recognized me and greeted me with a hug and a sloppy kiss. Massaged me for 10-15 minutes before taking off her clothes. I must say I liked her choice in lingerie. The variation this time was that she applied oil to her body and gave me a heavenly B2B experience.

Pros.

Excellent DFK.

Cute.

Nice natural boobs.

BBBJ.

Open to suggestions. Allowed fingering.

Good hygiene.

Cons.

A little aged.

Expensive. Doesn't budge below 7 K.

WIR. If I have no other choice, but I want to try other birds.

The receptionist suggested Lydia. Please let me have your feedback on her.

Also let me know about any bird who allows CIM and / or anal.

Cheers.

Mach0
06-17-19, 04:02
Can anyone explain me what is NL? Its my first day today.Its like a Candy shop full of birds with friendly Sp's. Good price and you can select from options. Google Map it!

DavidP5
06-17-19, 05:31
Hey guys,

I am from Pune, and in contact with a new indie in Pune but she claims that she is from Mumbai and here for a short time.

If she is really from Mumbai, many of you would have already tried her. Please provide some reviews about service and also charges. Attaching the pics she has shared on whatsapp.

Thanks in advance.

HornyBoyForU
06-17-19, 07:36
8 k for 2? She used to come in 4 K for 2 about 4-5 years back with place included, prices have surely gone uphill whereas they should go down, maybe 50 is the new 30 after all.

Hi friends,

This is my FR of Sonal (Sonal khan) when I was visiting Mumbai a few months ago. Though, I met her about 5 years back but this time she was looking very hot and sexy. At that time, I didn't like her look but now a days she is very sexy looking and crossed her age of 50 yrs.

This time I met her in her Mira road flat. She was in Jeans and Top and was looking very attractive due to flashing boobs from her Top. After entering her flat, I grabbed her and gloped her ass. After 10 minutes, we were naked and sucking her boobs. Her boobs is saggy but big. As she is a fair lady so her nipple was pink at that time after so much sucking. After about 40 minutes of liplock and cuddling, I entered her in doggy and then Wot. Same in second shot..

JohnnyStrabler
06-17-19, 07:55
Thanks to justfishing for this contact of the spa and Ms A. It was a wonderful. Experience. Only Ms A provides everything there and other therapists don't do anything. She gave me a BBBJ twice and a Handjob once for 1. 5 k. She is super awesome and super friendly.

Cheers.

Iceman.If you're talking about The Country Spa, then well, everyone does everything including A, K, and J, but I'm presuming you're talking about another spot.

LoneWolf0737
06-17-19, 09:11
This is my pending FR. This is about a Locanto girl who turned out to be a good one.

Well we all know that Locanto is full of scam and cheaters and we should all use our brain to filter fake ads from genuine ones.

So after lots of filtering, I was able to find one profile called Rubina from Chembur.

I connected with her on WA and began talks. Asked for her pics which she sent.

The girl looked healthy kind. Obviously not a model figure or anything like that but she was OK.

Her complexion was wheatish, and boobs were big. Asked for payment quoted 6 k for 2, negotiated to 5 k for 2.

About the place, she can travel or I can come to her place.

I thought of calling her to my place and she was OK without any fuzz.

So decided to meet at the fixed day. On the day she came to my place.Hi bro,

If possible can you please PM her contact?

Thanks.

LoneWolf0737
06-17-19, 09:22
Thanks to Bigbob93 bro for sharing contact details.

After 2 bad experience in Mumbai I was not scared how this will.

Turnout for me. Oh boy I had a wonderful time with her.

Pinged her in WA and we were agreed to meet on Sunday at my place. But she came to Mumbai on Saturday and asked me if it's OK for today and of course I said OK.

Initially she said 2-3 hours but she stayed for more than fours withe me. We had a nice talk as I she is very good in English (I don't speak Hindi). Stared the deed with lot of DFK and finger that turned on I guess then she did a awesome BBJ for long time.

Fucked in missionary and doggy.

After the deed asked her if she wants eat any food. She wanted KFC and I got KFC. I had couple of beers and asked to join, she refused as she don't drink but smoke.

Started the round with lot of DFK and pretty long BBJ and same position.

Finally some good happened to me.

Face 7/10 next door look.

Body 8/10.

Boobs 7/10 small but nice and firm.

Ass 7/10 just stared to growing.

Price 7 k for 2 shots.

WIR yes if don't get any reliable contact.

Cheers.

Bond Bond
06-17-19, 09:29
Nice find bro. Glad you had a good time.

We should keep looking for these new ones as variety is always appreciated.

Got this contact from another forum where members freely share contacts with other experienced members who contribute with FRs.

So contacted her on WA. Fixed time. She has a private place in versova. Kind of shady but manage-able. Quiet residential locality.

She is exactly as she looks in the pic.

Very well shaped body. Skin smooth waxed. Pussy clean. Her age might be around late 20's.

Had a little chat. Started with DFK and feeling her out. Soon undressed her to find nice boobs with erect nipples. Sucked them hard and fingered her pussy. Kept my DFK and finger game on till she became wet. She is kind of shy but co operative.

Tried to get a CBJ. Asked her to go deeper. She refused.

Wet pussy so wasted no time.

On insertion she squealed and closed her eyes. Turned me on further. Kept going harder and harder and she started grabbing my chest and started moaning with her eyes closed.

As soon as she opened her eyes I made eye contact while smashing her I came hard.

Didn't go for round 2 was in shortage of time.

Damages: 6 k for 2 (I did one).

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10 small but perky. Well worth.

Ass: 9/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: Definitely. She was a major major upgrade from my last few experiences.

Ready to exchange contact. With private place types only.

Kindly do not send PM if you have no FRs contributed to this forum.

Let us help the forum grow.

Cheers.

SexGuy2799
06-17-19, 09:52
Anybody have reviews of Payal digits ending 379?

Photos show a plump one open to everything and has a place in goregaon West near the station??

Reviews will be appreciated.

Thanks.

BusyMan64
06-17-19, 10:53
Dear all fellow brothers,

Having tasted all country girls; this time johny wanted an indie pussy.

But the indies prevailing in the forum are not as per my taste. Fiza / Elisha / Sonal / Pooja bandra / Sanjana / Cindy / Lucy. List is long but. I would not do them.

All I wanted was good young and tight girl with nice beautiful face and good figure; fair and girl next door material.

Only Nidhi from Goregaon as banged by Dondu and Nrao fitted in the definition; but could not get her digits.

Then one old reliable SP wapped HI message; wishing me happy EID. ! By the way tell you bros many Muslim girls in this trade.

I also casually wished him happy did and asked for some takatak maal.

Immediately sent few pics. One girl got stuck in my mind and eyes both. Same as what I wanted.

Nice beautiful face; lovely 34 pair; clean fair skin as visible through her western short dress. Overall 8/10.

Price was decent too. 8 k /2 shots place included. OH boy what else do you need?

Surprisingly the place belonged to girl not SP; that was even better. 1 bhk nice flat in Andheri lokhandwala.

She welcomed me with smile. Offered sprite and made me relax.

In 10 minutes we started; I offered her money; she kept aside with out counting.

After undressing her; I found true natural 34 sized soft pair with light brown marble type nipples. Sucked them as much wanted.

No objection to it. Pressed Sucked; Licked.

Then removed her panty; found nice smelling trimmed pussy.

Slightly fingered her; and banged her in missy and wot for good 10 to 15 minutes.

She also enjoyed. Over all nice experience after a long time.

A good indie with her own place is a rare combo in Mumbai. At right price is impossible.

Overall 8/10 for complete package.

Contact available for exchange to members who have contributed to forum by at least 10 FRs.

Regards.

Bond212
06-17-19, 14:49
8 k for 2 for sonal Khan that too nowadays, are you kidding? How are her looks improving with time?

Hi friends,

This time I met her in her Mira road flat. She was in Jeans and Top and was looking very attractive due to flashing boobs from her Top. After entering her flat, I grabbed her and gloped her ass. After 10 minutes, we were naked and sucking her boobs. Her boobs is saggy but big. As she is a fair lady so her nipple was pink at that time after so much sucking. After about 40 minutes of liplock and cuddling, I entered her in doggy and then Wot. Same in second shot..

IronHide91
06-17-19, 15:18
Thank you PatelKu6 for sharing.

When. Last Week.

Where. Mira Road near McDonald's.

Face. Decent enough.

Boobs. Good firm boobs. Can suck as much you can.

Pussy. Clean and wet.

Ass. Good enough I guess.

BJ. Very good. Experience at play.

Bonus. Very good at DFK & open to all positions.

Overall a good time spent and VFM. No red flags at all.

Damages - 4 k 2 shots 1 k for place.

WIR. Yes, when on tight budget.

Ace of Hearts
06-17-19, 16:46
Hey guys,

I am from Pune, and in contact with a new indie in Pune but she claims that she is from Mumbai and here for a short time.

If she is really from Mumbai, many of you would have already tried her. Please provide some reviews about service and also charges. Attaching the pics she has shared on whatsapp.

Thanks in advance.She goes by name Shreya these days and also on Tiktok (her video once popped up when my WiFi was browsing tiktok. Strange coincidence).

She was staying in Bangalore for a long time with a famous SP Usmaan so better put a post there too for a more recent FR.

I had her good 5 years ago thru my budget SP. She used to be bit slimmer back then. Good in service like most Mumbai girl, very flexible and I had her in kneeling doggie to the content of my heart. Don't go by pics for her complexions as she is bit dusky.

All the best.

ACe.

FunForSandy
06-17-19, 17:40
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.She was seen with a SP in Bangalore, you may check in Bangalore forum.

Stealth Boy
06-17-19, 17:59
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.Tried her with an SP in blore. Not worth it. Not into the act!

DaddyCool29
06-17-19, 19:26
I'll sound very stupid. But I'm not able to get the subscription on the website. Have tried my international credit cards of visa, MasterCard and diners.

Pretty new here and have tried some MP on darkness areas. Enjoyed the experience and now wanted to get into the indie game and was hoping for generous seniors to help. But just not able to subscribe for PM!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

NewbieMum
06-17-19, 20:05
I know this is not the correct forum. But I am traveling to Pattaya thus week. Looking for some tried and tested contact as I have time constraints. The benevolent guy can pm me the details. Thanks in advance.

LovelyAsh
06-17-19, 20:46
Contacted the SP and asked for the decent bird.

When. Last Week.

Where. Vashi Navi Mumbai.

Face. Decent enough.

Boobs. Good firm boobs.

Pussy. Clean and wet.

BJ. Not available.

Bonus. Open to all positions.

Overall a good time spent.

Damages - 4 k 2 shots with place.

WIR. Yes, when no other option available.

Stay Safe.

LA.

JohnnyStrabler
06-18-19, 00:44
I'm back in Mumbai. If you remember, I had posted reviews of Country Spa the last time I was in India. If Justfishing or some other senior (Last time it was Bophsep that was a saviour) could help me with a few quality (8-10 k) contacts, I will greatly appreciate it.

I'll be happy to provide those traveling to New York, with awesome contacts in the area. I have plenty!!

Kamsutra69
06-18-19, 06:08
Numbers keep changing. Girls keep travelling in and out of Pattaya. There is absolutely no need to ask for contacts. Walk into any open bar on Beach Road around Festival mall during the day time to pick up girls. Or go in for a soapie massage if it's too hot outside. Or for a threesome at The Devils Den. At night, Walking street is a good option. Or Soi 6. My secret venue is Drinking Street. Away from all the noise and chaos. Literally 1000's of girls available of different ages, shapes and sizes. RTFF the Pattaya thread. Some legends there and a lot of information. I wonder how people can not get laid in Pattaya.

Happy mongering!

I know this is not the correct forum. But I am traveling to Pattaya thus week. Looking for some tried and tested contact as I have time constraints. The benevolent guy can pm me the details. Thanks in advance.

Rodent 65
06-18-19, 07:42
Intent of such people is inexplicable and the result is several forgettable experiences.What's the fair rate for Lucy?

Udtapanchi
06-18-19, 12:30
Anybody have reviews of Payal digits ending 379?

Photos show a plump one open to everything and has a place in goregaon West near the station??

Reviews will be appreciated.

Thanks.She is short heighted. Well rounded with amazingly huge jugs.

A bit dusky. Does CBJ as well as BBBJ. No anal.

Place is safe and secure. Professional and no faltu ka nakhras. Does WOT really well.

Abhk505
06-18-19, 14:16
Hi guys,

Has someone been to this place? If yes, please PM me their reception number, not the number available on internet, its their sales number.

Thanks.

Viiki
06-18-19, 16:38
What's the fair rate for Lucy?10 k tops for 2 shots. Paid that 3. 5 years back. Reduce rates according.

Joshua Dsouza
06-18-19, 18:15
What's the fair rate for Lucy?5 k for 2 pops she is little old.

Taurian790
06-18-19, 18:37
Hi guys,

This is my first FR and old one from the month of April of Miss. Andrea. The contact was shared by senior from the forum.

Connected on WhatsApp, got pics and fixed appointment for next day.

Much of it is described by many members on the forum already.

It was great experience. Little chubby but VFM.

Overall - 9/10.

Price - 7 K.

I believe she is not in Mumbai anymore!

Regards.

Mkxmkx
06-18-19, 19:02
Clear your inbox man. It's full.

Hello everyone,

I can help you with anything in Bangalore and few contacts in Pune.

Abhk505
06-19-19, 05:33
Hi friends,

Coming to aamchi Mumbai in 2 weeks and need some action. Can some kind soul please share her details with reference?

Thanks.Hello fellows,

Can someone please PM me her details?

Thanks.

Xxx1201
06-19-19, 06:31
I was in Mumbai recently and I met this woman Michelle in her early 30's.

She is a Filipino and visits Mumbai twice a year.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Damage done: 10 k.

She is very nice to talk and made me feel comfortable at the start and we started off with a massage and DFK.

Then she helped me clean up and put on protection and gave an amazing blowjob to start with. She lets you do whatever you please.

Then after 5 minutes of a very good blowjob we switched to missionary and continued there.

We later tried out many positions and I have to say she denies nothing.

WIR: Yes, probably.

Susho5
06-19-19, 08:19
Clear your inbox man. It's full.It's clear now mate.

BoobsManiac
06-19-19, 13:10

Thanks.Wow, she is milky white dude, you must have eaten her alive. Good to see new girls in forum, otherwise I was bored of reading same old repetitive girls.

She definitely has got that killer look. Congrats for bringing colors to otherwise this boring forum of Mumbai, where people don't post many pics.

Nadude
06-19-19, 15:52
Can anyone comment if a girl from grant road or Kamathipura will be ready to come to my apartment for full night? Are they allowed to do that.

JohnnyStrabler
06-19-19, 20:12

Thanks.Damn bro. That's awesome. Would appreciate her contact and / or the name of the SP who provided her details? I was posting in the forums the last time I was in India about my visits to Country Spa and will do the same this time. I will also share any contacts I come across during my mongering with those willing to share and contacts I have from New York.

Thanks!!

TheDjay
06-19-19, 20:30
Finally kicked off my mongering experience with the much discussed Cindy. Thanks to seniors for the smooth connect.

Messaged her on whatsapp and fixed a time. Called her once I reached her place, and she guided me upstairs. Place is on 4th floor, looks pretty safe.

It's a small 2 BHK apartment, and she had the lights closed. She was very touchy from the moment I walked in. She asked for the payment before starting the deed. Since I was a first timer, I kind of became nervous and gave her. (Note to self. Do not do this!

Started out after a bit of chit chatting, and told her about what I love. She was very reluctant about DFK, not sure why. She got into her knees in like two seconds and did BBBJ. Very sloppy, let me control her and fuck her face as fast as I wanted. She couldn't deep throat properly, but tried. After a bit of switching places, took her on doggy hard. She loved how hard I was pressing her melons and she insisted on more. As she was one of the rarest CIM options available, I took both my shots there. She didn't swallow though, went to bathroom and freshened up. Pussy was very lose. Tried miss, WOT as well.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Body - 6/10.

Pussy - 6/10.

BBBJ - 9/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Communication - 5/10.

Overall satisfied as my main motive was a sloppy BBBJ and CIM.

Damage - 4.5 k for 2 shots, place included.

WIR. May be, but for cheaper rates. Or if I am really desperate.

TheDjay
06-19-19, 20:59
Hey bro,

Was she listed in MR a few days back? Digits ending 936?

Hi friends,

This lady through a friend her name is Kavita she is in mid thirties. She is a BBW but terrific lady. Tigress in bed. She is open to everything. She is even open to anal.

The process was more than called about my hotel she was there on time. Chit Chat for some time. Then she gave a very good massage and I fondled her huge boobs. First session in missionary. Then after sometime we take shower together and started for the second session. This time she gave me a big blow job and I finished in anal.

Body: 7/10..

Member #4648
06-20-19, 04:58
Hats off to justfishing bro for his always helping attitude.

After reading several spa reports in last days have tried many one.

M spa, bandra- as per recommendation of this forum tried miss A in this spa and found as per description of Justfishing. Spa is high class in high end society. Receptionist here is so hot, I was feeling hesitation in asking her to give service.

Girl.

Looks- 6/10.

Service- 9/10.

Tip- 1.5 k.

Are spa- tried miss why, have to wait for one HR as she was busy. It's difficult to find this one as no boards are available.

Girl-.

Looks-8/10.

Service-8/10.

I don't seek FS in spa hence service is for non-FS only.

But in Mumbai this myth has been broken that NEs don't do extra service. Even in Delhi it's difficult to find extra service from NEs.

Goodluck.

RoamingMumbai
06-20-19, 09:29
Visited this Spa as suggested by JF. Miss F, the sexy Naga girl is exactly as mentioned by him. No massage, only sex and ready to please. Will do her again before trying other therapists. And will share the Spa details only post JF decides to make it public.

Cheers.

Be Spa (Darkness area): This is another brand new spa. Just about 3 weeks old. I am not sharing any clues about this spa because it doesn't deserve to be shared publicly. Tried Miss F a sexy young Naga girl. No massage at all, just sex in different positions. It was super intense and I loved how she gave me a shower in the bath tub after we were done. A week later I tried a different therapist from Assam called Miss are at the same spa. She was heartbroken because her BF had just broken up with her a few hours earlier. Frankly, listening to her story, I didn't think that extras were on. She practically insisted on extras though. But with Miss are it was just a topless HJ. On the plus side, she took of her top and bra completely unlike some therapists who simply lift up their bras. Damage: 1. 5 K for Miss are, 2 K for miss F, 1.5 K for the counter. Will be sharing this spa only with spa aficionados with proven track records.

Nilesh1234
06-20-19, 13:45
Anyone tried Naina with digits ending 732, found on MR.

Rodent 65
06-20-19, 15:27
Hi all,

This FR is long overdue and a month old.

Place: Mercedes spa's sister spa.

1. Ms P. She is from NE. Short and petite. Speaks decent English. Offers only HJ & BJ. No bottom access Quotes 3 K for both.

Scorecard 6/10. WIR: Yes, only if FS is on plate.

2. Ms L (Flower). From Thailand. Can communicate in broken English. Lean and fair. Age would be easily 33+. Offers FS for 3 K.

Decent service. Reminded me of Pattaya girls. Bonus: gives authentic Thai massage.

Scorecard 7/10. WIR: No. Will explore other Thai birds.

3. Ms J. Again from NE. Has a good figure but doesn't offer FS. Everything else is on menu. Quotes 2 K.

Scorecard 7/10. WIR No.

4. Ms Eeme (Not sure how she spells it) Thai. Young chick with firm boobs. Gives sloppy BJ. No FS. No Bottom access.

Scorecard: 8/10 WIR: yes.

P.S: She works in Mercedes spa sometimes.

5. Ms C. Thai, probably 35+ yrs in age. Decent service but a bit loose pussy. Very polite and gives a nice massage. Everything on menu for 3 K.

WIR: no.

Scorecard 7/10.

Only one bird remains to be tasted from that spa, Ms why.

Can any kind soul refer me to some nice birds in Mercedes Spa who offers FS?

Also, would be highly grateful if anyone can share a few indie or SP digits.

Regards.

Mahya
06-20-19, 15:45
After long gap of 3 years now I am back in action.

MaddyJ88
06-20-19, 20:01
Visiting Pune next week, and by the sense of it I feel Pune is as dry as any other city in southern India. Shoutout to helpful Mumbai seniors to connect me to any good indi who travels to Pune upon request. I understand the money involved might be more, but still want to explore the option.

Will surely try to help in other cities as per possibility.

Cheers,

Maddy.

Alphe86
06-21-19, 02:59
Thanks to Justfishing and helpful directions, visited new M spa (new to Mumbai). They have four girls in the spa and was looking for miss A. I had last minute plans and unfortunately she was not available and was assigned miss S, a 30+ year old uninteresting NE. Massage was good, above average, absolutely no hits for extras.

You can safely keep away from miss S.

They have a promotion going, 4 massage for 5 k. The spa is in upscale locality, neat and with good hygiene.

BangBanggo
06-21-19, 11:52
Received pictures of this Punjabi beauty Angel or called herself Annie.

Looks: 7/10 -- More plumb than in picture. Tall, Big Punjabi Woman but cute and chubby. Little darker than in pictures.

Body: 7/10 -- Light marks here and there. Smelling good.

Boobs: 7/10 -- handful and round. Allowed sucking as much as I want.

Kissing. No. She says she smoke so it will put me off. I insisted but she was not interested. Light lip kisses.

BBBJ - 8/10 -- Enjoying but with tissue in hand. Generally that puts me off but she was really sucking well.

Pussy - 7/10 -- clean shaven, licking gives no smell but when I put the tongue too deep it gave salty taste (Had little bad throat while returning back home).

FJ - 8/10 - Not very tight but she was wet and could feel her pussy. Nice pounding for few minutes before finishing.

Overall - 8/10 -- Good one time try. GEF and enjoying.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K (room).

ViratM786
06-21-19, 14:44
This is delayed FR.

Was connected with arohi for some action. Fixed up appointment for Saturday and she arrived on time. Lookswise same as shared on the WA images. Was spent almost 4 hours with her (2 hours for action and remaining listening her stories).

Overall good time.

Damage - 8 k for 2 hours + hotel.

InterTravel224
06-21-19, 16:22
I had an opportunity to visit this spa again after nearly a month.

It's based in Ironman.

They have a new Thai massuese with the name of J. She has Good massage skills but don't seem to be too involved in pleasing the customer. She never even looked at me or smilled which was a bummer.

Upon asking for extras she quoted 4 k for BJ which was quite ridiculous pricing. Upon refusing of the same she just turned around and stared with the mechanical massage.

I tried to counter the offer but she wasn't intersted. Frowning quite a bit. I finally had a HJ with some tits touching. She did have soft tits. Upon me being cuming out, she just said it's done and walked away. Even though there was time left.

If guys do want to try her, discuss in advance and negotiate we. Chick portays she doesn't understand but gets everything!

Damages: 1. 2 (massage) + 1 k (tip).

Wouldn't repeat just beacuse of the shitty attitude!

OneOn100
06-21-19, 17:23
This is my start in the forum. I had read this forum 2 years ago for some time but had been occupied otherwise. Now I am all-in to this forum for my libido and add onto my score.

However, I have one query. I can't buy the membership for enabling the private message facility, as credit cards are not being accepted.

Could any one help me in this regard.

SamSamuel
06-21-19, 20:18
Can PM me Spa details?

Cheers.

Iceman.

JohnnyStrabler
06-22-19, 02:53
Can PM me Spa details?Yo, I'm trying to get in touch with Justfishing. I used to post regularly in these parts when I was in India, and will continue to do so. If anybody (any senior) can help me with contacts, that will be greatly appreciated. I will share contacts in New York and those from the last time I was in Mumbai.

HornyPathan
06-22-19, 04:15
Hey!

Met this girl Mahi from M area long time back my assessment.

Height Short as I am quite tall.

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

DFK: 1/10.

Pussy 6/10.

Time watcher No.

Anal: No.

Damages 15 K including Palace.

WIR No.

Tried in all positions.

Looking for some one tall with goods rack and a good GFE.

Contact was from a senior as such please don't PM.

Cheers.

HP.

OneOn100
06-22-19, 06:51
I contacted her and quoted 8 k for 4 hours and 12 k for night without hotel. However, she is adamant on her rates of 15 k for 2 hours and 30 k for whole night.

I found her rates to be way too much.

Did anyone here banged her? What were the final rates. Photos on mr looks nice and I have no other contacts. Help.

Guys.

Can anyone throw some light on this girl. Quoting 15 k for 2 hrs without place. Elli sharma from MR.

MohitForFun
06-22-19, 12:23
Your inbox is full, please clear it.

Thanks.

Hi,

I got this pic from Meenu SP digit ends with 061.

Did anyone happen to try this girl in Pic she goes by the name of Kiran?

Bullsye
06-22-19, 13:41
This is delayed FR.

Was connected with arohi for some action. Fixed up appointment for Saturday and she arrived on time. Lookswise same as shared on the WA images. Was spent almost 4 hours with her (2 hours for action and remaining listening her stories).

Overall good time.

Damage - 8 k for 2 hours + hotel.Bro, is she the Arohi whose number ends with 434?

BadBoy J
06-22-19, 14:31
This is my first FR. I met Payal from MR today. Went to her place in Goregaon. She greeted me with a shy smile. New girl in business. We started with some chit chat, smoked together. Then I asked her to give me a BJ. She gave me awesome sloppy BBBJ, sucked my balls too. After some time, put on the condom and rode her in missionary. She was a little short for me. So sucking her was difficult while humping. I still managed it somehow. In between, I bit her lips too. She is very tight and moist down there. I was going harder as she started moaning. She also started to grab my back and was making sure I get proper leverage to hump. Hearing her continuous moans, I couldn't last longer. I kept going for about 10 minutes before releasing my load. Plus point, she has amazing jugs.

Face: 5/10.

Ass: 10/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Overall attitude: 9/10.

Damage: 6 k / 1 shot with place.

WIR: not before I try other girls.

HornyBoyForU
06-22-19, 16:12
Guys,

Can anyone share any SP number of NL, I changed my number so my previous SP always tells me it's closed since I always call him at 2 in the night after a night of drinking and he doesn't have my new number. TIA.

LoneWolf0737
06-22-19, 22:16
Hi guys,

I am very new to Mumbai. Tried 3 girls and 1 was successful.

Shared the contact with guys whoever asked me.

I still haven't found anything. Can someone please help me?

Cheers.

Vishalk452
06-23-19, 01:27
Hello everyone,

Am new here.

Have had a fetish of meeting couples for 3 some and tried a few from Loc, had a few misses with guys turning up with *****s.

But had 2 very good hits too with genuine couples.

With lack of other action tried the country spa amd monkey place described here.

Have had Vic and K, only HJ / BJ so far.

If anyone can help with independents with their own place for hosting, it will be most appreciated.

Cheers.

DemonHat
06-23-19, 03:53
I contacted her and quoted 8 k for 4 hours and 12 k for night without hotel. However, she is adamant on her rates of 15 k for 2 hours and 30 k for whole night.

I found her rates to be way too much.

Did anyone here banged her? What were the final rates. Photos on mr looks nice and I have no other contacts. Help.I also quoted 7 k but she said not below 15 k. Didn't go through.

DesparateMonge
06-23-19, 04:51
This is in darkness west, counter charge is minimal of 1300, owner sits in the counter. The therapist is ultimate she does bums massage alongside HJ. Wonderful site to watch and loose control.

FeelingBored
06-23-19, 06:06
Any reviews on her, I met her in SA, please share your reviews on her.

JustFishing
06-23-19, 07:45
I think you mean Monkey area and not Juhu.

Thanks to Justfishing and helpful directions, visited new M spa (new to Mumbai). They have four girls in the spa and was looking for miss A. I had last minute plans and unfortunately she was not available and was assigned miss S, a 30+ year old uninteresting NE. Massage was good, above average, absolutely no hits for extras.

You can safely keep away from miss S.

They have a promotion going, 4 massage for 5 k. The spa is in upscale locality, neat and with good hygiene.

JustFishing
06-23-19, 07:48
Was planning on trying her after the spa sent me her pic. Will avoid her. Thanks for the heads up.

I had an opportunity to visit this spa again after nearly a month.

It's based in Ironman.

They have a new Thai massuese with the name of J. She has Good massage skills but don't seem to be too involved in pleasing the customer. She never even looked at me or smilled which was a bummer.

Upon asking for extras she quoted 4 k for BJ which was quite ridiculous pricing. Upon refusing of the same she just turned around and stared with the mechanical massage.

I tried to counter the offer but she wasn't intersted. Frowning quite a bit. I finally had a HJ with some tits touching. She did have soft tits. Upon me being cuming out, she just said it's done and walked away. Even though there was time left.

Rodent 65
06-23-19, 08:47
Brothers,

What's the fair market rate for Naina from Andheri?

Asking because don't want to hike the price.

SammyMitr
06-23-19, 10:39

SP assured me that her service is good. I took her for full night at the price of 10 k..Hey buddy,

First time posting here and anew comer on the mongering scene. Any help is appreciated on reliable SP contacts.

Tester
06-23-19, 13:42
Welcome bro. I believe the CC payment gateway is temporarily suspended due to some issue and pay by cash option is the only choice. But really clueless how do one pay cash.

Anyways, go thru other updates on this knowledge base of sorts and get a hang of the environment around. There are places like NL or Navalkar Lane which can be explored independently. Tons of pages here will give you pointers. Make a start.

Cheers.

This is my start in the forum. I had read this forum 2 years ago for some time but had been occupied otherwise. Now I am all-in to this forum for my libido and add onto my score.

However, I have one query. I can't buy the membership for enabling the private message facility, as credit cards are not being accepted.

Could any one help me in this regard.

Dmunda
06-23-19, 19:19
Brother,

It all depends on what kind of relationship you are looking for.

Generally it's sugar daddy or short term or 1 meet kind of thing.

I would prefer for short term relationship so that you are obligated for any long terms.

Any reviews on her, I met her in SA, please share your reviews on her.

Viiki
06-24-19, 02:57
Any reviews on her, I met her in SA, please share your reviews on her.What did she quote?

FunForSandy
06-24-19, 04:02
Well, well sometimes we just get lucky. One day I booked K, had read that she uses her pussy in some special way. Didn't get to experience those skills, but she gave me a rim job without even me asking for it! It was my first and I must say I enjoyed it. And she kept it on for almost ten minutes. Other than that there was nothing special about the encounter.

Next I am going to do Lydia.

Happy mongering.

BlackStone9
06-24-19, 04:36
Brothers,

Asking because don't want to hike the price.Who is this Naina buddy? Any pics?

BlackStone9
06-24-19, 04:49
This is my first FR. I met Payal from MR today. Went to her place in Goregaon. She greeted me with a shy smile. New girl in business. We started with some chit chat, smoked together. Then I asked her to give me a BJ. She gave me awesome sloppy BBBJ, sucked my balls too. After some time, put on the condom and rode her in missionary. She was a little short for me. So sucking her was difficult while humping. I still managed it somehow. In between, I bit her lips too. She is very tight and moist down there. I was going harder as she started moaning. She also started to grab my back and was making sure I get proper leverage to hump. Hearing her continuous moans, I couldn't last longer. I kept going for about 10 minutes before releasing my load. Plus point, she has amazing jugs.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 10/10..Brother,

Do you have her new number? The number ending with 663 I have keeps telling not reachable. Please PM her working number. Also she was 6/2 right?

Cheers!

FeelingBored
06-24-19, 06:17
What did she quote?Brother,

Her quote is 50 k Monthly arrangement and she is not OK with one time arrangement.

BangBanggo
06-24-19, 08:08
Brothers,

Asking because don't want to hike the price.Naina. Number ending 520 - She was asking 10 K for 1 and 15 K for 2.

Chubby, not that attractive to give that much so gave a pass.

She is already on high price.

Asgcr2000
06-24-19, 08:50
What did she quote?Bro,

We should not share the pics of SA gals. They are not like others indies.

JustFishing
06-24-19, 09:26
She meets for 10 k for 2. Not a time watcher. Attractive face, big boobs, very chubby.

Naina. Number ending 6520 - She was asking 10 K for 1 and 15 K for 2.

She is already on high price.

Deejay2509
06-24-19, 10:44
Sent you PM for blessings.

Received pictures of this Punjabi beauty Angel or called herself Annie.

Looks: 7/10 -- More plumb than in picture. Tall, Big Punjabi Woman but cute and chubby. Little darker than in pictures.

Body: 7/10 -- Light marks here and there. Smelling good.

Boobs: 7/10 -- handful and round. Allowed sucking as much as I want.

Kissing. No. She says she smoke so it will put me off. I insisted but she was not interested. Light lip kisses.

BBBJ - 8/10 -- Enjoying but with tissue in hand. Generally that puts me off but she was really sucking well.

Pussy - 7/10 -- clean shaven, licking gives no smell but when I put the tongue too deep it gave salty taste (Had little bad throat while returning back home).

FJ - 8/10 - Not very tight but she was wet and could feel her pussy. Nice pounding for few minutes before finishing.

Overall - 8/10 -- Good one time try. GEF and enjoying.

Damage - 5 K + 1 K (room).

DactMong
06-24-19, 12:21
Hi Gentlemen,

Am planning a trip to Goa and as everyone knows it is completely dry with loads of scams. Was wondering if any kind soul can share any inde's number who I can take to Goa for 2 days. Appreciate any help.

Cheers.

Dact.

Joker8787
06-24-19, 12:47
Hey all,

I'm new to ISG. Joined recently and struggled to get my membership activated.

Finally up and running. Have been to a couple of spas in the darkness area. S spa and R spa. Decent spas with BBBJ and HJ with full access.

Damaged usually 1.5 counter and 1-1.5 tip.

Happy to share details over PM. Looking forward to contributing more to his forum.

Thanks all.

Joker8787
06-24-19, 12:58
Hey all,

Finally up and running. Have been to a couple of spas in the darkness area. S spa and are spa. Decent spas with BBBJ and HJ with full access.

Happy to share details over PM. Looking forward to contributing more to his forum.

Thanks all.

Jaedy
06-24-19, 14:30
Hey brothers!

Have been new to the town to settle down alone and have been mongering here and there since couple of week with few successful counters. Still interested to have SP with place except Massage Parlour.

I am located in Santacruz and am keen to find something nearby. Request kind help from seniors.

Rodent 65
06-24-19, 17:04
Naina. Number ending 6520 - She was asking 10 K for 1 and 15 K for 2.

She is already on high price.Thanks for the feedback. Am skipping her.

VFM16
06-25-19, 02:33
Agreed price is huge. Please try to negotiate. Once in mood, she is complete GFE and not a time watcher.

Thanks for the feedback. Am skipping her.

OneOn100
06-25-19, 03:17
I am new to the forum and struggling to activate PM as credit card payments are temporarily not allowed. It seems you have done the activation recently.

Kindly guide me if there is some turn around.

Thanks.

Hey all,

Finally up and running. Have been to a couple of spas in the darkness area. S spa and R spa. Decent spas with BBBJ and HJ with full access.

Thanks all.===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

HellRaider
06-25-19, 03:46
Brother,

Her quote is 50 k Monthly arrangement and she is not OK with one time arrangement.She is willing to came at 15 k for 2 for ST meet. Aahna.

Vishalk452
06-25-19, 08:17
As mentioned by a bro earlier, K at country spa is indeed a gem.

Her BJ alone is awesome.

And the rimming on top of that is heaven.

She made me cum once and stopped twice before that just as I was about to cum, that feeling was as intense as having an Orgasm.

A true artist and worth the money.

OneOn100
06-25-19, 11:26
My experience in SA has been the same. The rates quoted are out of the roof. Finally has narrowed down on her. Thumbnail attached by you is the same I received. I have no place. Hence will be taking her to stayuncle hotel. Her age is 21 in SA. I hope there won't be an issue while checking in the hotel. I am repeating the same vodka plus full nighter for 10 k.

I just seek some more guidance on how to deal with her and make the most out of it. Thanks.

Will for sure share the FR once I have some fun.

Got membership of SA and got contact details of more than 20 girls. Most are expensive but trying out the cheap ones.

Met Aaliya yesterday at 10 k for night. Called her to my place. 21 years old curvy and plumb with fair smooth skin. We two drank bottle of vodka whole night. Good service with kissing and blowjob. Had 3 shots with her. Nice tight pussy. Stayed from 10 to 8 in night.

Willing to share her number and photo if any one willing to share their contacts. PM me for details. Will also share future experiences as I meet more girls from SA.

Kamashutra
06-25-19, 12:30
Hey!

Met this girl Mahi from M area long time back my assessment.

Height Short as I am quite tall.

Looks: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

DFK: 1/10.

Pussy 6/10.

Time watcher No.

Anal: No.

Damages 15 K including Palace..You paid 15 for one pop or night. I know she has other birds charging 4/5 k per pop including place. Its been long time I have met.

Thanks,

Kamashutra.

Lolzor
06-25-19, 15:00
Plain clothes LE spotted outside Chinese currency spa. They are constantly looking towards the entrance of spa and clicking pictures etc. Keeping an eye on who's going in and out.

Play safe!

Regards,

Lolz.

Play safe.

Jas2469
06-25-19, 15:23
Hi Guys,

Have visited this place before too, but not posted any FR.

The place is at par with the Country standards on ambience, cleanliness and rates as well. They have about 5/6 therapists and all of them are thai. I have tried only 2 of them but as we know they all are experts at everything. Why can't our local girls / indies learn something from them. Its always a pleasure with the thai girls.

Damages on the counter and extras are same as Country however lower if membership is availed and extras are well negotiated or regular. All extras are available.

Availed BBBJCIM, with B2 B and all access. Don't prefer FS at these places. Followed with a thorough scrub in the shower from her. Felt like a king!

WIR: yes, have taken membership as no other great options in town.

BoobsManiac
06-25-19, 17:11
Thanks for the feedback. Am skipping her.Way too different from the pic that she shares, claims 24 age but is older than that. Acts pricey but isn't worth more than 6 k for 2. Earns in other city also. Chubby like Abby and hence not perfect figure. I don't know still some jerk seniors will use flowery words like GFE, no time watcher and good time spent stuff to make other new members believe that an item worth 6 k for 2 is 10 k for 1. LOL.

Well GFE you can only get from your real GF who loves you, not the one who we discuss here everyday worth 10 k, which really isn't the case. They love your money more than you.

Secondly, no time watcher thing is a myth. Of course which girl won't mind to spend time, eat food, listen to music, drinking for hours, sleeping for hours, eating pizza, etc. If that is what people call no time watcher, then this community is being misled jokers.

10 k is a red line, those who are paying 10 k for 1 or 2 shots are really being fooled and made jokers in the community. Whereas someone else has enjoyed with girls for 10 k full night. Grow up boys, bring some new vfm food.

BM.

Alphe86
06-25-19, 18:08
Please share at which Chinese currency spa LE was spotted!

Plain clothes LE spotted outside Chinese currency spa. They are constantly looking towards the entrance of spa and clicking pictures etc. Keeping an eye on who's going in and out.

Play safe!

Regards,

Lolz.

Play safe.

HellRaider
06-26-19, 04:08
My experience in SA has been the same. The rates quoted are out of the roof. Finally has narrowed down on her. Thumbnail attached by you is the same I received. I have no place. Hence will be taking her to stayuncle hotel. Her age is 21 in SA. I hope there won't be an issue while checking in the hotel. I am repeating the same vodka plus full nighter for 10 k.

I just seek some more guidance on how to deal with her and make the most out of it. Thanks.

Will for sure share the FR once I have some fun.Get her drunk first then start. She is open to everything except anal. Bit chubby but nice skin. Do whatever you like and try to have as many shots as you want. She is pliable and will agree.

FunForSandy
06-26-19, 04:21
Hi Guys,

Have visited this place before too, but not posted any FR.

The place is at par with the Country standards on ambience, cleanliness and rates as well. They have about 5/6 therapists and all of them are thai. I have tried only 2 of them but as we know they all are experts at everything. Why can't our local girls / indies learn something from them. Its always a pleasure with the thai girls.

Damages on the counter and extras are same as Country however lower if membership is availed and extras are well negotiated or regular. All extras are available.

Availed BBBJCIM, with B2 B and all access. Don't prefer FS at these places. Followed with a thorough scrub in the shower from her. Felt like a king!

WIR: yes, have taken membership as no other great options in town.Bro,

Any therapist that you will recommend for CIM.

Thanks.

SuperTechie
06-26-19, 04:55
Way too different from the pic that she shares, claims 24 age but is older than that. Acts pricey but isn't worth more than 6 k for 2. Earns in other city also. Chubby like Abby and hence not perfect figure. I don't know still some jerk seniors will use flowery words like GFE, no time watcher and good time spent stuff to make other new members believe that an item worth 6 k for 2 is 10 k for 1. LOL.

Well GFE you can only get from your real GF who loves you, not the one who we discuss here everyday worth 10 k, which really isn't the case. They love your money more than you.

Secondly, no time watcher thing is a myth. Of course which girl won't mind to spend time, eat food, listen to music, drinking for hours, sleeping for hours, eating pizza, etc. If that is what people call no time watcher, then this community is being misled jokers.

10 k is a red line, those who are paying 10 k for 1 or 2 shots are really being fooled and made jokers in the community. Whereas someone else has enjoyed with girls for 10 k full night. Grow up boys, bring some new vfm food.

BM.The kind of girls you've had for 3 k will all be time watchers and no GFE. No wonder you haven't experienced it.

Lolzor
06-26-19, 05:08
Oops. The one in Darkness West!

Please share at which Chinese currency spa LE was spotted!

Joker8787
06-26-19, 05:31
I am new to the forum and struggling to activate PM as credit card payments are temporarily not allowed. It seems you have done the activation recently.

Kindly guide me if there is some turn around.

Thanks.I got my membership activated about 3 weeks ago however, I had to mail ISG to get the premium services activated. They didn't get automatically activated which is why it was a struggle. You can try dropping them a note about payments. They usually respond within 2 days.

Nrao8465
06-26-19, 11:23
Way too different from the pic that she shares, claims 24 age but is older than that. Acts pricey but isn't worth more than 6 k for 2. Earns in other city also. Chubby like Abby and hence not perfect figure. I don't know still some jerk seniors will use flowery words like GFE, no time watcher and good time spent stuff to make other new members believe that an item worth 6 k for 2 is 10 k for 1. LOL.

BM.Agree with your observation. No pussy is worth what is being quoted by the opposite person. I took a girl from Mumbai to Goa trip with just 25 k budget for full day and other expenses. So spending 15 on 2 pops is ridiculous.

BlueMannn
06-26-19, 12:09
Expensive though.

Guys,

Help much appreciated.

Cheers.

Srinivasl234
06-26-19, 12:51
Guys,

Can anyone share any SP number of NL, I changed my number so my previous SP always tells me it's closed since I always call him at 2 in the night after a night of drinking and he doesn't have my new number. TIA.Check your inbox.

ChimeraAlpha
06-26-19, 13:20
FR from last month.

One of the seniors helped me with this contact and spent a happy evening / night with her. Lovely girl, very cooperatiove. She lives in Navi Mumbai area and hence usually preferes hotels in that area.

After contact was established, she sent her pics by WA and were quiet true pics without any photoshopping. Tall at around 5. 6' and with a nice proportionate body.

Best Regards & Take Care.

Sylvan.

Nooboom
06-26-19, 14:18
Hints on location of the lodge please?

Booming Colaba SP Rekha FR.

So me and my friend decided to visit this place after suggestion from raghu. Raj.

Best part is its 4 k inc place.

So I was sent photos and we selected 2 chicks and 2 rooms were alloted.

My friend went in first and I had to wait for a few minz before my girl was ready.

Girl 1 Sanjana (my experience)..

JustFishing
06-26-19, 14:31
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Qfsmum
06-26-19, 14:46
Hey bro,

Was she listed in MR a few days back? Digits ending 936?I am new in this forum. What is MR?

HotMale1984
06-26-19, 15:39
FR from last month.

One of the seniors helped me with this contact and spent a happy evening / night with her. Lovely girl, very cooperatiove. She lives in Navi Mumbai area and hence usually preferes hotels in that area.

After contact was established, she sent her pics by WA and were quiet true pics without any photoshopping. Tall at around 5. 6' and with a nice proportionate body.

Sylvan.I had a different experience with her. She is super cool, super co-operative. Probably she had put on some extra pounds when I met her about a year back. Body was bit on the heavy side. But a very nice girl. I had paid 6 k for 2 shots but found her so heavy that I didn't dare 2nd shot. Cracks odd jokes in between so keeps you in a lighter mood.

SfoCowboy
06-26-19, 16:21
Hi Bro,

Can you please share the digits over PM?

Cheers!

FR from last month.

Sylvan.

Naxiforu
06-26-19, 17:09
Hi Sir,

Tried PM to you. But seems your inbox is full. Would love to spend a night with Rachna from Malad. Could you please help. Meanwhile I would like to share two of my FRs. Met Aliya age 24 fair but plump. Good BBBJ and good overall service. Met in a hotel in Mira road. 6 k for 2 . Enjoyed. Also met Tanaz, dark complexion but slim 18 year old with good assets. Raised her in arms and fucked her in standing missionary. Felt like a porn star. 7 k for 2. Worth it.

FineTune
06-26-19, 18:25
I had a different experience with her. She is super cool, super co-operative. Probably she had put on some extra pounds when I met her about a year back. Body was bit on the heavy side. But a very nice girl. I had paid 6 k for 2 shots but found her so heavy that I didn't dare 2nd shot. Cracks odd jokes in between so keeps you in a lighter mood.Does her digits end 415?

KillerPassion
06-26-19, 20:07
Guys,

Married and Planning for 3 some or cpl-cpl.

Has anybody tried earlier? Please, PM Only.

JustFishing
06-26-19, 20:17
Is this the same Sanjana who used to be in NL? Body covered with several tattoos, real name is an Indian goddess.

Booming Colaba SP Rekha FR.

So me and my friend decided to visit this place after suggestion from raghu. Raj.

Best part is its 4 k inc place.

So I was sent photos and we selected 2 chicks and 2 rooms were alloted.

My friend went in first and I had to wait for a few minz before my girl was ready.

Girl 1 Sanjana (my experience).

The girl was dusky but pretty 80% there to the photos provided.

5 min chit chat after which started a long DFK as we stripped down each other she was like a lion pouncing on meat excited to much on me. Then after a few minz of that came decent BBJ sloppy lots of saliva no deep throat but decent skills.

After 8-10 minz of BBJ put cover. Then switched to missi pounded for good 10 min she couldn't take entire shaft as a full thrust was maybe hurting her a bit. Then switched to Doggy good pounding for 5-6 min good ass to grab on and decent love handles.

HotMale1984
06-26-19, 20:32
Does her digits end 415?The one which I have is 434. Not sure if she has changed her number or it could be her trade contact.

ViratM786
06-27-19, 04:26
I was in Mumbai recently and I met this woman Michelle in her early 30's.

She is a Filipino and visits Mumbai twice a year.

Looks: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damage done: 10 k.

She is very nice to talk and made me feel comfortable at the start and we started off with a massage and DFK.

Then she helped me clean up and put on protection and gave an amazing blowjob to start with. She lets you do whatever you please..Does anyone has more feedback for Michelle?

TripSolo
06-27-19, 05:04
Hello guys,

I am looking to meet up with Cherie (the one with the famous fire and ice BJ routine). If any one of you can share her contact, it would be great.

Thanks.

SaiyanMonger
06-27-19, 06:56
Is this the same Sanjana who used to be in NL? Body covered with several tattoos, real name is an Indian goddess.She did not have tattoos on her body.

She is not as fair as this photo I have other regular photos but can't post those openly.

Fdudlin
06-27-19, 07:58
Hi guys,

New to the forum. But had many experiences. Have been reading all your reports and have followed jf and been to m spa in monkey area as I stay around.

The receptionist is hot as hell. Fixed an appointment and reached but she didn't know I was the same guy and she gave me a normal therapist. Asked her for extras and she denied. Messaged the receptionist and she said that's the wrong girl and sent another one. North Indian good chick nice assets. Massaged first and then quoted 2 k for a BJ. I asked for FS but she denied as we were short on time and next time would be good. Agreed and the act started. She smooched wonderfully could taste her lipstick. Her pussy was totally wet as I fingered and could find out that she was excited. Licked jhonny and balls too nicely. Got her on her knees and came in her mouth.

Damage: 5 k for 6 massages membership.

Would be visiting again in a few days to try the others. Will ask the receptionist if she caters too.

Seniors and fellows request to please share SP or independent girls contacts who are good GFE type.

Thanks.

RahulDesai32
06-27-19, 12:49
Hello,

I very much aware of the NL location.

I had visited it once, when taxi driver took me there 3 months back.

Now, I need to visit it now independently, is it safe to visit it independently.

It has been more then 3 months now when I visited it with a taxi driver.

Now, I do not have no. Off taxi driver nor do I have no. Off the SP who stands outside.

Can I just approach the location ask many SP standing outside.

Tell them my case and will they permit it.

Or need to enter with other taxi driver only.

Please guide me what should I do.

I just know the name of the SP.

That's it.

Thanks and Regards.

Happy Mongering.

Ricky45
06-27-19, 14:17
Met Jyoti from sp bhoomi a few days back, called me to a really bad lodge and service was super rushed as she kept bitching about the lodge and how late I was, was just me banging while she didn't do much no kissing and CBJ did wot and miss but nothing special, would personally avoid.

Kekda1
06-27-19, 14:38
Any reviews on her, I met her in SA, please share your reviews on her.Kash. I chatted with her and moved the conversation over to kik. Asked for video call to verify if legit, she came to the call but was poor light in the bg and started giving reasons net is slow and crap. Then started begging for money that mom is not well: the.

Pcock
06-28-19, 04:04
Can you PL share the SP number. Thanks.

She did not have tattoos on her body.

She is not as fair as this photo I have other regular photos but can't post those openly.

LaunchLive
06-28-19, 14:10
Hey Mumbaikars,

Can anyone be kind to help me with independent / trusted SP who don't fool showing someone and sending someone else.

Waiting for your valuable info.

Gauravusa1990
06-28-19, 16:30
Does anyone has more feedback for Michelle?Ya don't go for her. She isn't worth it. Stinking of cigarettes. Stays in Andheri ka 4 star hotel. I paid 7 k for and hour for her.

HotChocolate80
06-28-19, 18:46
Visited spa in another Sindhi complex in Thane. This spa was earlier located (with different name) in Sindhi complex where new management has come (reported in my last FR).

2 girls available - 1 local & 1 NE. My earlier regular girl M has moved out of this spa few months ago. Chose the local, K. Looked better between the 2.

Massage wasn't good. Extras b2 b (full nude) at 2 k. Has really soft & big racks & nice ass. But b2 b wasn't great. Came really late since wasn't enjoying the act.

FineTune
06-29-19, 07:04
Ya don't go for her. She isn't worth it. Stinking of cigarettes. Stays in Andheri ka 4 star hotel. I paid 7 k for and hour for her.Seriously avoid these Thai / Phillipinnes. They are all post operated shemales / females and has tons of bad habits. Also your are not sure of their infection report. Entire world fucks them. None of them provides medical report to you. Better hunt for local girls.

DontcWatuc
06-29-19, 08:58

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8.

Pussy- 8.

Ass- 9.

Damage- 5 k ST.

Contact belongs to seniors, kindly don't flood my PM.Coming to Mumbai for a couple of days. Can any kind soul share her contact and reference? I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi.

Sands007
06-29-19, 11:10
Hi bros,

Will be visiting Mumbai next week. Any leads especially around Chembur area will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Coolguy Masti
06-29-19, 15:18
Hi bros,

Will be visiting Mumbai next week. Any leads especially around Chembur area will be appreciated.

Thanks.Clear your Inbox bro!

Coolguy Masti
06-29-19, 17:54
Got in touch with Miss A. She is one horny educated dominant sexalcoholic MILF in open marriage. Agreed for 3-some deed at her place in Mumbai. This was my first 3-some and hence was excited. I was bit reluctant too as this was the first time I was meeting both Miss A & Miss M. Miss A had shared her pics (no face) and just mentioned that her friend as partner. It was a gamble but I took it with eventually good consequences.

Reached Miss A place which was a nice pad in Central Mumbai. She welcomed me with water & juice. Had chit chat and she narrated about her sexual adventures including couple swapping. After sometime her friend Miss M arrived who was fair, decent looks and busty. We moved to bedroom for the act and both the ladies undressed me. I was led to bathroom for a wash and later asked to lie down on the bed.

Since this was my first 3-some, I was told to follow instructions and go slow. Both the chicks got naked & pounced on me with DFK one by one. I was anxious to grab & suck boobs especially of Miss M but was denied the opportunity. I was having my chilled beer and Miss A took large gulp of beer before proceeding with BBBJ while beer in her mouth. She sucked with chilled beer around my dick it was one of the amazing first time experience for me. Miss M doesn't like beer but was prompted to try sucking me with beer in her mouth.

Soon Miss A moved to doggie position and asked me to fuck her. Miss M came on top of her back and started teasing me with me boobs as instructed by Miss A. I finally got to grab her big boobs and started sucking her nipples while fucking Miss A. Switched positions and started fucking Miss M in doggie and then WOT while kissing & sucking Miss A. Couldn't last long and released.

Relaxed for a while drinking my beer & chatting. Started the second session soon after with DFK and heavy sucking. Miss A fingered my ass while I was fucking Miss M in doggie position, again first time experience for me. Fucked both of them in Mish, doggie and Wot before I got tired.

Finally I lied down on bed with Miss M face-sitting me while I was playing with her big boobs & squeezing nipple. Meanwhile Miss A started riding me & later poured oil on my dick and started vigorous hand job. I was in heaven with Miss M nice pussy being sucked while she was moaning and my dick receiving royal massage treatment. Since this was 3rd shot of the Johny since morning (one before meeting the gals) , it took its own sweet time which suited me. After 10-15 minutes of aggressive handjob including balls squeezing, I came with immense pleasure.

Kissed goodbye to both the chicks and Miss A reciprocated by squeezing my crotch while I squeezed Miss M boobs. Overall amazing threesome experience! Damages 16 K including place.

Would love to meet at least Miss M again independently as I really liked her voluptuous body. Since then I have met with another busty friend of Miss A named Miss are. Would be separately posting FR about her.

Hopefully next time I get lucky to enjoy 3-some with Miss M & are!

LoneWolf0737
06-29-19, 18:45
Thanks to Hellraider for contact.

Contacted through WA and agreed to meet in hotel for the night on Friday.

But due to heavy rain she came at 1 am. I have bought vodka for her and she drank like there is no tomorrow.

Once she is comfortable with you she is open to everything.

If you like next door BBW, she is the one for you.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

BBBJ 9/10.

Damage 10 k.

WIR maybe.

Cheers.

Shaz1903
06-29-19, 19:37

Thanks.Hello bro,

I am visiting Mumbai next month love to have the number of the SP you contacted can you please share the contact.

Algernon M
06-29-19, 20:34
This from 3-4 weeks ago, when I finally met the famous Cindy.

She has her own place and is very very responsive on whatsapp. Fixed time but she said AC is not working. Tried to tell her to my hotel room, but she didn't agree. But Mr. The was feeling too desperate, so decided to go and sweat it out (literally!

The place is safe though not extremely fancy like any hotel room would be. She was already wearing skimpy clothes (more because of the AC not working). She offered me water and put Mr. The in her mouth, even before I finished drinking the water. Now the thing is she is touted to be the best in BJs, but somehow I felt it was toothy. I had to keep telling her to try to keep the tooth away. Despite that she was good enough that I eventually came in her mouth. We took a break. I smoked a cigarette and offered her shots of the liqueur I was carrying. She had some and we went back to making out. Her boobs are pretty good and she is not sensitive about them. After trying many positions, she sat on top of me. And that my friends, is where she is really good at it. The fact that she is short, gives her an advantage. She sat on top of me, bent enough such that both her nipples were touching my face (or my tongue whenever I chose to suck them) - and her ass moved up and down like crazy. It was like getting a HJ / BJ with a pussy (like the fluidity of her ass's movement). Came hard.

She is not a looker and the body is OK (short height, good boobs, decent face & fitness level) but WIR. Yes. Why? VFM, she only charges 5 k for 2 shots, go meet her but don't inflate the prices.

Algernon M
06-29-19, 20:49
Bros,

I am originally from Delhi forum but shuttling between both cities for sometime now.

Looking for some help in Mumbai. Could you PM me any good contacts for indies or trusted SPs with girls under 8-10 K (that's my personal red line)? Specially indies who are willing to meet later at night (like start at midnight).

I am happy to freely share any contacts that I have gathered in Delhi or Mumbai (after all, that's what the forum is for!

Last couple of weeks were bad for me- was pursuing Priya / PK but she seems to have gone inactive. Anyone knows what happened? And then I was pursuing another girl. Had a nice chat, we were all set and ready to meet. But as it turned out she could not come to the hotel I was living in, as she said she used to work at the hotel's main club a few months back. And she was like, people will recognize her! So we had to kill the plan. KLPD!

Thanks.

Coolguy Masti
06-30-19, 04:22
Hey Mumbaikars,

Can anyone be kind to help me with independent / trusted SP who don't fool showing someone and sending someone else.

Waiting for your valuable info.Check your PM bro!

CoolGuyJasson
06-30-19, 09:24
Guys,

Would you please help me with this girl. Got her details but no review. Has anyone tried her? What should be the reference?

BoldGuy8
06-30-19, 10:13
Hi all,

I am in touch with Ms. And, from Mira Road. Quoting 6 k for 2 hours. She goes for out call as said by her. She recently advertise in MR. I am attaching her photos.

Anyone tried her or know Pl. Give review feed back so that I can decide.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Boldguy8.

King89
06-30-19, 12:32
Got in touch with Miss A. She is one horny educated dominant sexalcoholic MILF in open marriage. Agreed for 3-some deed at her place in Mumbai. This was my first 3-some and hence was excited. I was bit reluctant too as this was the first time I was meeting both Miss A & Miss M. Miss A had shared her pics (no face) and just mentioned that her friend as partner. It was a gamble but I took it with eventually good consequences.

Reached Miss A place which was a nice pad in Central Mumbai. She welcomed me with water & juice. Had chit chat and she narrated about her sexual adventures including couple swapping. After sometime her friend Miss M arrived who was fair, decent looks and busty. We moved to bedroom for the act and both the ladies undressed me. I was led to bathroom for a wash and later asked to lie down on the bed.

Since this was my first 3-some, I was told to follow instructions and go slow. Both the chicks got naked & pounced on me with DFK one by one. I was anxious to grab & suck boobs especially of Miss M but was denied the opportunity. I was having my chilled beer and Miss A took large gulp of beer before proceeding with BBBJ while beer in her mouth. She sucked with chilled beer around my dick it was one of the amazing first time experience for me. Miss M doesn't like beer but was prompted to try sucking me with beer in her mouth..Hi,

Your FR is quite interesting to read. Can you please lead me to miss A or miss M.

Would like to try MILF in action.

Gustaboy
06-30-19, 14:39
True. Also, she is not worth it, had her for very less price. Can't believe someone posted a great FR and paid 10 k for an hour for her.

Seriously avoid these Thai / Phillipinnes. They are all post operated shemales / females and has tons of bad habits. Also your are not sure of their infection report. Entire world fucks them. None of them provides medical report to you. Better hunt for local girls.

Gustaboy
06-30-19, 14:44
I had some foreign currency (dirhams) and couple of foreign escorts recently were in Mumbai quoting a higher price.

I offered to pay them in foreign currency and they gave me more discounts.

So, if someone says 10 k for an hour and you can negotiate to 7 k. Start negotiating about foreign currency then and you can get a discount of another 1.5-2 k tops.

If you have a money exchange nearby your house or daily travel area, trick works like a charm.

NiceGuuy
06-30-19, 19:44
Indies in Mumbai can be hit or miss. They mostly charge somewhere between 6 k-10 k+plus hotel charges.

Best option here is to Visit NL 1st building 1st floor. They have food in range of 3.5 k & 5.5 k.

You can take threesome service in same amount that you would have spend on indies.

Bros,

I am originally from Delhi forum but shuttling between both cities for sometime now.

Looking for some help in Mumbai. Could you PM me any good contacts for indies or trusted SPs with girls under 8-10 K (that's my personal red line)? Specially indies who are willing to meet later at night (like start at midnight).

I am happy to freely share any contacts that I have gathered in Delhi or Mumbai (after all, that's what the forum is for!.

Gauravusa1990
07-01-19, 02:13
Hey,

Can you give me a location for this please. Your pm isn't working!

Hi guys,

New to the forum. But had many experiences. Have been reading all your reports and have followed jf and been to m spa in monkey area as I stay around.

The receptionist is hot as hell. Fixed an appointment and reached but she didn't know I was the same guy and she gave me a normal therapist. Asked her for extras and she denied. Messaged the receptionist and she said that's the wrong girl and sent another one. North Indian good chick nice assets. Massaged first and then quoted 2 k for a BJ. I asked for FS but she denied as we were short on time and next time would be good. Agreed and the act started. She smooched wonderfully could taste her lipstick. Her pussy was totally wet as I fingered and could find out that she was excited. Licked jhonny and balls too nicely. Got her on her knees and came in her mouth..

BoobLover80
07-01-19, 03:57
Hello,

Any NL experts who are up for joint mongering to NL this week?

Please connect on inbox.

SafeOmk
07-01-19, 04:13
Hi all,

I am in touch with Ms. And, from Mira Road. Quoting 6 k for 2 hours. She goes for out call as said by her. She recently advertise in MR. I am attaching her photos.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Boldguy8.Clarify advertised in MR?

Dennis Thomas
07-01-19, 07:22
Miss Eyes (in Hindi) Refer FRs of BigRjj (Delhi), SuperTechie & JustFishing (Mumbai).

Looks - 9/10 Pretty face & cute girl.

Figure - 6/10 Chubby with tummy. Had seen her pics in phone from heydays which are much slimmer.

Hygiene: 10/10 - Go washes bottom before and after act.

Height: 5'5".

Complexion: Very fair.

Boobs:38 (As per bra size), Cup DD, Pinkish / Light brown aeroles of decent size. Will hold her breasts with her palm to ensure that her nipples are latched into our mouth for sucking.

Grooming: 9/10 - Body completely waxed / shaved, no pubic hair, clean shaven kitty, manicured nails on hands and feet.

Smokes: Yes, Light cigarettes.

Drinks: Yes, Red Wine preferred, else alcohol. Whisky.

GFE: 10/10, Very friendly and accommodating and more so after a nice long foreplay.

Highlight: DATY, Boob-sucking, DFK.

Positions: WOT, Spoon, Missionary, Binding, 69, DATY (for atleast an hour with short breaks, sometimes I struggled for breath as she won't let me unlatch from her pussy.).

Gets really horny and wet after DATY (Clit, Vagina and anus region stimulated simultaneously but dint poke finger into anus as it was very tight), Kissing & Boob sucking.

She also did stimulate clit and fingered while I was tongue fucking.

Moans and sighs during DATY, Hard fuck and while licking body were real. She gets gudgudee / goosebumps while licking specific erogenous spots and giggles a lot.

Meets only at hotels and she comes straight to room and in no hurry. Tendency to come late, so if you are in hurry, plan timings in advance to accommodate atleast an hour of delay.

Damage: 10 K for 2 shots, spent 4. 5 hrs.

Courtesy: JustFishing.

Chico Charlie 1
07-01-19, 08:18
Hi,

Hi all,

Thanks.

Cheers.

Boldguy8.Really need desperation and guts to do her. Even at 1 k. Sorry but my two cents.

Raj.

MukulSingh
07-01-19, 09:58
Hi,

Really need desperation and guts to do her. Even at 1 k. Sorry but my two cents.

Raj.Hi brother,

Can you suggest good VFM name present on MR. How is Payal with digit ending 269.

In Mumbai for two days. Help will be highly appreciated. Do not know where else to look as I am not from this city.

Hard Nuts
07-01-19, 13:04
Hello friends,

I will be visiting Mumbai next week just for a day. Any suggestion on Hotels around the Airport for spending a night without having any problems on inviting a guest overnight. If booking a dbl bedroom, do I need to show just my ID or even the guests?

Highly appreciate your inputs. PM is active.

TIA.

Pcock
07-01-19, 15:56
Churney Rd has a new swank place next to Vijay sales. Any one tried. Please share.

Srinivasl234
07-01-19, 17:37
She did not have tattoos on her body.

She is not as fair as this photo I have other regular photos but can't post those openly.She is not Sanjana I know her from long time she used to be regular at Rock Bottom Juhu and then ended in DB and then NL.

SidP22
07-01-19, 17:45

Looks- 9.

Skin- 8..Can you share?

HotMale1984
07-01-19, 19:56

Reached Miss A place which was a nice pad in Central Mumbai. She welcomed me with water & juice. Had chit chat and she narrated about her sexual adventures including couple swapping. After sometime her friend Miss M arrived who was fair, decent looks and busty. We moved to bedroom for the act and both the ladies undressed me. I was led to bathroom for a wash and later asked to lie down on the bed.Your PM is full. Can't send the contact details you wanted.

Coolguy Masti
07-02-19, 05:08
Your PM is full. Can't send the contact details you wanted.PM cleared & we exchanged messages. Thanks.

Zephyer
07-02-19, 05:30
Hi all,

Thanks.

Cheers.

Boldguy8.Do let me know the FR on her. Would appreciate. I have had her contact since quite sometime. Not tempted enough. May be a good service will push me to try her out.

Cheers.

JRandal
07-02-19, 08:01
Check your PM buddy.

PM cleared & we exchanged messages. Thanks.

JRandal
07-02-19, 10:56
Miss A seems like Anita MILF formerly on SEA, must be in her 40's now. Pussy with lots of mileage.

Since this was my first 3-some, I was told to follow instructions and go slow. Both the chicks got naked & pounced on me with DFK one by one. I was anxious to grab & suck boobs especially of Miss M but was denied the opportunity. I was having my chilled beer and Miss A took large gulp of beer before proceeding with BBBJ while beer in her mouth. She sucked with chilled beer around my dick it was one of the amazing first time experience for me. Miss M doesn't like beer but was prompted to try sucking me with beer in her mouth.

Soon Miss A moved to doggie position and asked me to fuck her. Miss M came on top of her back and started teasing me with me boobs as instructed by Miss A. I finally got to grab her big boobs and started sucking her nipples while fucking Miss A. Switched positions and started fucking Miss M in doggie and then WOT while kissing & sucking Miss A. Couldn't last long and released.

Relaxed for a while drinking my beer & chatting. Started the second session soon after with DFK and heavy sucking. Miss A fingered my ass while I was fucking Miss M in doggie position, again first time experience for me. Fucked both of them in Mish, doggie and Wot before I got tired.

Finally I lied down on bed with Miss M face-sitting me while I was playing with her big boobs & squeezing nipple. Meanwhile Miss A started riding me & later poured oil on my dick and started vigorous hand job. I was in heaven with Miss M nice pussy being sucked while she was moaning and my dick receiving royal massage treatment. Since this was 3rd shot of the Johny since morning (one before meeting the gals) , it took its own sweet time which suited me. After 10-15 minutes of aggressive handjob including balls squeezing, I came with immense pleasure.

Kissed goodbye to both the chicks and Miss A reciprocated by squeezing my crotch while I squeezed Miss M boobs. Overall amazing threesome experience! Damages 16 K including place.

Would love to meet at least Miss M again independently as I really liked her voluptuous body. Since then I have met with another busty friend of Miss A named Miss are. Would be separately posting FR about her.

Hopefully next time I get lucky to enjoy 3-some with Miss M & are!

LukngForFun
07-02-19, 11:27
Hi to all fellow mongers.

Visiting Mumbai next week on my tour for 2 days.

Mumbai always be my place to enjoy my mongering as in my hometown I hardly get chance due to some reasons.

So always use to get wait for my Mumbai trip.

Help needed for this time for some gud lead for night and short both.

Also If any gud leads for 3 some it will be nice always being a fantasy.

And help needed for some GFE hotels in andheri or juhi area max budget 3-4 k.

Thanks.

Mirvlada
07-02-19, 12:09
After having meet with miss T, I was trying to break into her inner circle of friend who serve clients discreetly in many cities, including Mumbai.

So after lots of persuasion and requests she agreed to help me meet up with one miss M, who recently joined mirchi jet as an air hostess.

Miss M is originally from Dehradun, so all her features were natural and beautiful. Miss T had already shown me her pics already, so I was eager to meet her.

She has come to Mumbai due to her official work, but somehow to earn some extra 10 k full night she came to meet me at a hotel. This can be her unofficial work I may say.

Wow what a night, more juicier, mire tighter, more wilder, more erotic. Sometimes I think nowadays in India if people wish to remain single in their life, then they can live happily single, because the sex requirement is easily fulfilled with these encounter.

As for the girl she may be around 22, but better than all my previous fucks.

Miss M showed me her other colleagues also who were put up at hotel in Andheri. While I was glancing through her colleagues, she pinched me naughtily and asked do I need them in future.

Well my reply was obviously yes.

Till then fingers crossed. I don't have her personal number. Everything was arranged by miss T.

Pcock
07-02-19, 12:15
This spa in VP East is on for extras. One or two NE rest local. However NE extras doubtful. Counter 1200 for 45 min. 1500 to 2 k for HJ TL and even B2B. Depends on rapport with the girl. All not at par. Enjoy.

Cocobolo23
07-02-19, 14:12
Had been on a short trip to Mumbai. Thanks to all the seniors for the Info.

Tried to call Lucy but she was not available that day. Miss and and P scared me off with there pics.

Booked Miss J from Andheri for night. Damages 10 k. She is not a tall like the pic But was too late to cancel and jonny was in distress. Stay was near airport. Somehow managed to get her in the room from the lobby then to restaurant then to lift. Showed my card then to the room. You know what I mean.

Started with BJ as soon we entered and finished quickly in missionary. Later came the fun. We drank like there is no tomorrow. Some on the couch some on bed some in the tub. Did 2 more in doggy and in the tub and slept at 4 after running out of dispo.

It was difficult to wake her up in morng bt had to. I had work at 11.

She might be little old bt a great Fun for FN.

But please don't hike the prices.

DFK. Superficial.

Anal. No.

CIM. No.

Face. 6/10.

Skin. 8/10.

Den. Lose.

GFE 9/10.

Only odd is she has a Roudy voice that can scare you initially.

Taurian790
07-02-19, 14:30
Hi,

Need help to select hotel for 3-4 hours in Andheri East and Mira road area which is around 1 k budget.

Please suggest particular names which are very safe which you have experienced please!

Coolguy Masti
07-02-19, 19:09
Hi all,

Thanks.

Cheers.

Boldguy8.Hey bro.

Here is a piece of unsolicited advice!

Ignore the Naysayers on this forum & believe me there are many so called Seniors or Oldies (with exception of few genuine ones) with almost NIL FR contribution in last few years and definitely no FR on girl in question. These Oldies would comment on. How bad is your choice or how she has much used pussy or you paid much higher than what they supposedly paid 10 years back (who knows anyways) etc.

Hello, do you Oldies even know the concept of inflation. I am paying my housemaid 250% more than what I used to pay 10 years back for the same job and you expect Indies to charge same or lower!. As a metaphor, such oldies, irrespective of their actual experience, belong to an era of Vajpayee or Advani who are either dead or retired hurt and replaced by Modi & Shah. However, there are many more proactive Seniors in this forum who believe in promoting concept of sharing e. G. Names like JustFishing which many members have mentioned earlier.

Use your instincts / guts & take a plunge ignoring the so called sore naysayers. In the end, mongering is a gamble and past performance is no guarantee for future or vice versa!

Cheers!

FunForSandy
07-03-19, 03:49
This report has no relevance as FR. Just wanted to share my surprise at bumping into yesteryear's actor Dilip Rahul at the reception!! Made me wonder if he was there for genuine massage or for mongering like us.

Cocobolo23
07-03-19, 05:58
Hey bro.

Here is a piece of unsolicited advice!

Ignore the Naysayers on this forum & believe me there are many so called Seniors or Oldies (with exception of few genuine ones) with almost NIL FR contribution in last few years and definitely no FR on girl in question. These Oldies would comment on. How bad is your choice or how she has much used pussy or you paid much higher than what they supposedly paid 10 years back (who knows anyways) etc.

Hello, do you Oldies even know the concept of inflation. I am paying my housemaid 250% more than what I used to pay 10 years back for the same job and you expect Indies to charge same or lower!. As a metaphor, such oldies, irrespective of their actual experience, belong to an era of Vajpayee or Advani who are either dead or retired hurt and replaced by Modi & Shah. However, there are many more proactive Seniors in this forum who believe in promoting concept of sharing . G. Names like JustFishing which many members have mentioned earlier.Your PM is full.

Kamsutra69
07-03-19, 06:18
Look yummy!

After having meet with miss T, I was trying to break into her inner circle of friend who serve clients discreetly in many cities, including Mumbai.

So after lots of persuasion and requests she agreed to help me meet up with one miss M, who recently joined mirchi jet as an air hostess.

Miss M is originally from Dehradun, so all her features were natural and beautiful. Miss T had already shown me her pics already, so I was eager to meet her.

She has come to Mumbai due to her official work, but somehow to earn some extra 10 k full night she came to meet me at a hotel. This can be her unofficial work I may say.

Wow what a night, more juicier, mire tighter, more wilder, more erotic. Sometimes I think nowadays in India if people wish to remain single in their life, then they can live happily single, because the sex requirement is easily fulfilled with these encounter.

As for the girl she may be around 22, but better than all my previous fucks.

Miss M showed me her other colleagues also who were put up at hotel in Andheri. While I was glancing through her colleagues, she pinched me naughtily and asked do I need them in future.

Well my reply was obviously yes.

Till then fingers crossed. I don't have her personal number. Everything was arranged by miss T.

HardKore
07-03-19, 06:39
That was great FR mate.

I too wish to get similar experience, will you be kind to the fellow monger by sharing digits of Miss T who arranged Miss M?

Awaiting DM from you.

Cheers!

Wow what a night, more juicier, mire tighter, more wilder, more erotic. Sometimes I think nowadays in India if people wish to remain single in their life, then they can live happily single, because the sex requirement is easily fulfilled with these encounter..

Luck7
07-03-19, 08:57
Bro,

This post with pic might have really bombarded your inbox. You really got the gem Miss T who is so supportive.

My best wishes you get more and more gems and share with only real guys who intend to meet not just take contacts and rotate.

My salute to you bro.

She has come to Mumbai due to her official work, but somehow to earn some extra 10 k full night she came to meet me at a hotel. This can be her unofficial work I may say..

Shahiste72
07-03-19, 10:01

She has come to Mumbai due to her official work, but somehow to earn some extra 10 k full night she came to meet me at a hotel. This can be her unofficial work I may say..Please clear your inbox.

ZooperTrip
07-03-19, 10:49
Hi guys,

I recently moved to Mumbai from the garden City. I have considerable mongering experience in Delhi and Singapore, but Bangalore is not that great for options. I don't have much of an idea about Mumbai so I'm hoping for some help from the regulars on here. Please share tips and contacts of indies, SPs and Maps where possible.

Cheers!

Z.

Nirav Man
07-03-19, 12:52
Can you clear your inbox.

She has come to Mumbai due to her official work, but somehow to earn some extra 10 k full night she came to meet me at a hotel. This can be her unofficial work I may say..

HiThereAloha
07-03-19, 13:04

She has come to Mumbai due to her official work, but somehow to earn some extra 10 k full night she came to meet me at a hotel. This can be her unofficial work I may say..Bro,

A confession: Miss M looks exactly like a Babe I've always wanted to get naked with.

I'm looking for a short time encounter with no sex. Just a HJ.

Do you think you can help?

Do share Miss T if you think you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Marshmallows
07-03-19, 13:50
Request senior help for this type of discrete food. Doing a aur hostess is a long standing fantasy

Hello all,

Was down due to budget constraints and had made up my mind to spend only on worthy chicks. Got cheated with some SP, so waited for the right time.

Got response from helpful bros, one miss T was coming to Mumbai due to her job, was looking to make quick money. So immediately fixed appointment and fixed deed.

Well I must say there is a huge difference when you fuck a WG and a non-WG. She is presentable, beautiful, sexy and most importantly awesome in bed.

So after a good break and saving money, I can say cash spent on the girl which rightly deserves it.

She has gone out of Mumbai and is not available anymore. But I do hope senior members of the forum get regular updates from her schedule.

Also she said many colleagues of her are into this and seniors and taking their services discreetly, showed me a girl on her phone called miss M and she was from Dehradun.

I instantly got a hard on looking at that girl, from middle class family making quick bucks by sleeping with gentlemen. Good for us and them.

Till then ciao. And request seniors bros to keep finding new girls.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 8.

Sex- 8.

Damage- 10 k full night + hotel, money spent wisely.

Cheers.

Don't flood my PM as the girl is not available in Mumbai at present..

LukngForFun
07-03-19, 14:22
Hi to all fellow mongers.

Visiting Mumbai next week on my tour for 2 days.

Mumbai always be my place to enjoy my mongering as in my hometown I hardly get chance due to some reasons.

So always use to get wait for my Mumbai trip.

Help needed for this time for some gud lead for night and short both.

Also If any gud leads for 3 some it will be nice always being a fantasy.

And help needed for some GFE hotels in andheri or juhi area max budget 3-4 k.

Thanks.Hello all fellow mongers.

Please help me with some good leads for night.

Will be there next week for 1 night so don't want to waste it.

Requesting all you to give some lead with ref to go for.

Thanks in advance.

NickJack
07-03-19, 15:03
Hi guys,

Has anyone registered for paid subscription via cash? How can I subscribe from India?

Marshmallows
07-03-19, 15:14
Has any brother got serviced at the Thai spa in east Dadar. V small place. I got a. Decent massage from a Manipuri girl. Quite hot. But no hint of extras so did not ask. She stayed well clear of the bums and all. If anyone has other experience I may go back.

Jaedy
07-03-19, 16:34
With lot of reviews from the seniors, went to NL with indeed a lot of expectations.

Unfortunately, the time was a bit early as I went at 3 PM, the place was not as pumped as it should had been and had very few options.

Did go to the first building first floor place. But I guess I was a bit picket. I asked more and was sent to probably 3rd building 2Nd floor.

Selected Ms. Anas spelled reverse.

Will be around 22-24.

Nice and clean body.

Green eyes and curly hair.

Talked too much and ordered Vodka with Redbull.

Had it fast and was on her task.

Undressed herself quickly and held my Johnny before she started her act.

She gave a Really good And juicy BBJ and maneuvered to 69.

Getting charged as it was her first act. She did not waste a moment to make me still her.

Started with WoT doggy and then the missionary to finish. I had a good time.

Overall experience was 7/10.

Damage 3.5 k for 1 + some tip to SP and Service Boy.

Still mongering to find a similar place in Sub.

Also struggling to get the membership as the payments like are not working- pl suggest if anyone has got an alternative.

Thanks and keep guiding.

LordSid
07-03-19, 17:53
Hello fellow mongers,

Been a member here for a few weeks now. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading FRs from the seniors and the newbies alike. I think its time for me to start my mongering journey. The only food I've had here in Mumbai is at NL where I ate a couple of amazing bongs. Monica was the best one I've had there. Tall with amazing tits and a decent ass. Did her last year where I rammed her hard. Only downside was that she wouldn't do wot. Loved every moment with her, especially hearing hear moan while doing her doggy. Tried finding her again a few weeks back only to find out that she's no longer available.

Got cheated by a couple of SPs in Powai where the girl who walked in was no where close to the pictures shared. Jhonny was very disappointed to a point where I had given up hopes of finding a decent fck under 5-6 k.

Reading FRs here has gotten jhonny to dream again ki apna time ayega. Jhonny would really appreciate if anyone here could share contacts of tried and tested indies / SPs with place. 5-7 k with place is where I think ill draw the line. Don't really have contacts to share in return as of now but will definitely write an FR here.

P.S. Thunder thighs from Goregaon has really peaked my fancy. Cindy seems to have some good reviews. Would you guys recommend starting with them?

Cheers,

LordSid.