PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

HeDrive
12-03-19, 16:05
Hello all,

I just joined the site, I am thinking what WA and SP stands for.

I got the meaning of MR, but not the above two.

Thanks for the assistance.

Hope to be a good contributor to the site.Bro,

Welcome. WA means WhatsApp which is common term. SP stands for service provider or sometimes we also call it supplier. You can always check the abbreviation column at the top left center part of the website to get information about different short forms which we use in the forum everyday.

AbhiSingh
12-03-19, 20:08
Is wet Mumbai dry of new good indies.

Looks like these days only mature and BBWs are floating around.

Any kind soul, please pm me if you are aware of some nice and indies in and around airport area.

Thanks in advance.

Will share my FR.

Nrao8465
12-04-19, 02:11
Maybe she realized that she is exposed now and people realize she is 4 k for 2 LOL. And some juvenile monger from Hyderabad was arguing with me hahaha. Sneha if you are reading this, then please stop threatening mongers and tell your BF also.Absolutely agree with you bro, if they can't earn by being gentle, they become threatening. Even in Delhi forum, one brother who tried her for 9 k full night say she is a huge turn off and they think her ideal rate is 7 k full night. But I don't know why we were made fool here and made to believe she is 12 k. Reality is bitter always.

HoneyHunt05
12-04-19, 02:18
You are right bro! Some people are born only to give "bashan". We just need to ignore them and move on👍.

It's unlikely that you will get any good lead here bro. Identify some genuine brothers and DM them for consolidation of opportunities, ignore the big talkers.

Hsjsnan
12-04-19, 04:24
Hi needed some help has anyone tried this girl. Any help would be great thanks!Wow, she looks 10/10.

HeDrive
12-04-19, 08:29
Hello guys,

I'm travelling to Mumbai this weekend. I'm unaware of the prices here.

Can anybody please confirm prices of Local and Russian for ST.Russian girls are not much available in Mumbai, as in Delhi or Banaglore. For ex in Delhi, you have many SP who will provide you CIS girls at a affordable price of 5-6 k ST. Also in Bangalore the going rate is more or less the same. But apart from these two cities I don't think the Russian girls are more in variety or lesser in Price in any other city. Mumbai is not a preferred destination for CIS girls for this trade because they can earn good lakhs by doing dance moves in Bollywood movies and they earn quite handsomely. Also like Delhi and Bangalore, the SP network is not so vast in Mumbai. And they will quote note less than 20 k. Delhi the politician nexus and Bangalore for software industry is preferred more by the Russian girls as compared to Mumbai.

MM333
12-04-19, 13:58
Appreciate if you can get me references at Pune / Mumbai.

I am a visiting faculty from Bangalore to West this week.

Leads appreciated.

M.

Hi friends,

After getting transferred to Mumbai was excited about opportunities city offers in mong but unfortunately could not connect with right connects.

Through msg rep connected one guju, she asked to reach Dark area in a particular hotel. After booking the room informed her. After a HR wait found some different girl entering in room and started asking for 8 k whereas on phone she told me 5 k. Then I understood the nexus, now SP keep a girl to answer phone and fix a deal and when you reach the room you are offered some other girl.

Anyway lets comeback to the story the girl asked for 5 k in advance, after payment she started fighting over ph with SP for 5 k deal and said to me that she charges 8 k. Anyway the deed started, she was on bed like dead fish and after first session she just run away saying in 5 k second deed is not possible. Being new to the city, accepted 5 k plus 1. 5 k room loss and left back to home..

StudRomeo
12-04-19, 19:04
This is going to be a long one.

As mentioned in my past FR, I again started mongering this year after a hiatus of many years.

However, I have hardly used any contacts provided in this forum mainly because the prices are too high.

There too few contacts on this forum which are circulating with too many men after them. Most of the girls charge 10 K -15 k ++ for short time when they are not even worth 5 K. Don't understand why people pay so much. 15 K is a lot of money. My building watchmen earns that after working hard for a month. So if I am paying that amount, it has to be worth it which sadly is not the case. Maybe people are very rich or I am just a cheap fuc**are.

Anyways, I have seen many post were people say Mumbai is not a good place to monger. I don't agree. It's a city of more than 20 million people. This is the best place to monger in India.

There are tons of women out there who are desperate to get money and go hungry for many days. They will treat you like king for 10 K. All you have do is look and ask around. You get excellent results.

I am always for game for service. Looks matter but not that much (and I have been with stunning women in my lifetime). If she doesn't suck and swallow, I kick her out. Simple. I pay and you do what is say.

Anyways, coming to FR.

1) Alka. Was chatting with Auto guy and he turned out to be a nice person. Topic of mongering came up and he opened a Pandora box. I showed interest and he took me to very old blg in Andheri. There met with a lady who was past her prime at 45 (She looked stunning in her 20's). Turned out a Bollywood struggler who dint make it in life. Divorced and has a 20-year daughter studying in Mumbai college. She was game for everything. BBBJ, Swallow, Anal. Took her many times and she is submissive all the time. Her usual charges are 1. 5 and hour with everything included. I have even taken her for full night at 5 K. Pic attached.

2) Alka also has a network many casting coordinators in Mumbai who interact with girls coming to try their luck in Mumbai. This is the fun part. Most of the girls are from small town and are desperate to make it in Mumbai. After fighting with family to come to Mumbai, going back is not an option as it will lead to marriage or not a good life. Party, lifestyle and Mumbai takes a toll on them. This girls are below 25 and for them every penny counts. Even 1 K is very important as they don't earn any money for months or years at stretch. This is were you use them to fullest. All are full of energy and few of them are kinky as well. I tried many girls (few pic attached) and never paid more than 5 K for 2 times or 10 k for full night. All of them did CIM and Swallow. As I said earlier, all you have to do is ask.

3) Jagruti A friend of mine is in even management business and interacts with many girls who act as hostess in trade fairs. He had few contacts and Jagruti was one of them. 19 Yrs, very beautiful and curvaceous. Home base Ahmedabad. The best ass I have seen in many years. She was the most kinkiest of them all. CIM, Swallow, Rimming, Pee. Name it and she did it. 12 K for full night. Pic attached.

I know I am going to be flooded with message to ask for contacts. I have been receiving many message that I don't share my contacts freely in my past FR. Why should I? The last contact I shared of Rachna, she jacked her prices from 13 K a night to 10 K for an hour.

I have been member of this forum since 2012 and have select group who know me well and have met in person. So unless you have something to contribute, don't expect a reply.

All I want to say is, go out and explore. It has a charm and adventure of its own. In the end, its your hard earned money so better make it worth the experience.

Until next time.

FunForSandy
12-05-19, 05:06
Hi friends,

After getting transferred to Mumbai was excited about opportunities city offers in mong but unfortunately could not connect with right connects.

Through msg rep connected one guju, she asked to reach Dark area in a particular hotel. After booking the room informed her. After a HR wait found some different girl entering in room and started asking for 8 k whereas on phone she told me 5 k. Then I understood the nexus, now SP keep a girl to answer phone and fix a deal and when you reach the room you are offered some other girl.

Anyway lets comeback to the story the girl asked for 5 k in advance, after payment she started fighting over ph with SP for 5 k deal and said to me that she charges 8 k. Anyway the deed started, she was on bed like dead fish and after first session she just run away saying in 5 k second deed is not possible. Being new to the city, accepted 5 k plus 1. 5 k room loss and left back to home.

Now thought to try Msgparlour and visited Thai one at Bdra. They asked for 3 k on counter paid and went for msg. A nice Thai was alloted to me during msg she gave number of hints. After some time she removed my despo and asked for extra. When asked about menu she said all is available including FS with a charge of 8 k. 2 k for happy ending. Tried to negotiate but she was not ready to reduce the price, finally with disappointment asked her for happy ending and paid 2 k.

Had a thinking Mumbai must be cheaper and better than Pune but unfortunately till now not able to connect right contact.

Now recently have contacted attached photo from one of dating site. She is from chember and says she is new to Mumbai asking for 7 k full night at her place or at my place. This time before getting into deed thought check with you all about her. If any of you have tried do let me know.

Also looking for some good contact in Mumbai. I can help you in Pune.Whom did you take at the spa? They offer FS at 6 K.

Hriteshk85
12-05-19, 05:52
First of all Big shout for Panvel1 for providing such a wonderful contact. Thank you very much bro.

I was traveling to Mumbai for my work so reviewed Mumbai forum and desided to message my old friend from Pune forum Pnavel1 for genuine contact. Imidiatly he provided me Sneha's contact. I read some negative FR of sneha on Mumbai forum but this contact received from Panvel1 bro so there is no chance of doubt about girl.

I contacted her and give her Panvel1 reference. And she was available that day. After some texting we desided place and time.

On that day she dressed up one piece and looking very decent. We had some chit chat and food with drinks. While talking we had sexy touching and kisses. After that for atleast 1 HR we had romantic session with lots of long smootches and foreplay. We had WOT, Missi, Excellent BBJ, etc. At that night we had 2 long sessions with every possible pose. And one sexy session in morning. She's excellent in bed.

I don't want to go too deep for sesion summary but overall she's excellent in bed as well as very talkative and cooperative.

Face - 8.

Body -8.

GFE - 10.

She's worth for damages.

Once again thank you Panvel1 bro.

P.S. - This contact is belongs to Panvel1 bro so anyone interested please contact Panvel1.

Kamashutra
12-05-19, 05:59
Want to throw some light on price thing specific to Mumbai mongers. I am having long experience of mongering and been a member of many websites. I am lucky to be in control most time about the price. But still there were instance where I have paid exorbitant and my friends were not happy with that. I never believed my friends. At that point, I used to compare beauty with price and never used to negotiate. One instance, it so happened that I was speaking a beauty (in 2008 around) she was asking for 8 k for 1 pop. Without thinking I called up my friend and give him her number. He approached her with reference and negotiated her to 5 k just in 10 min. I was little perplexed as I was about to be fooled. I did not go with the girl stating that your price is too high and I can get similar girl at 4 k. She did not agree. After few days, I saw a WA message from the girl saying that I can have her for 4 k for an hour (Saying: sirf apke liye-only for you). Happy moment. May be she was in need of money, but the fact is that we should not show desperation, it works. The only problem I am having with that girl is that when I am need of sex she is not available and when she calls me (again need of money) I am either busy or far away from her place.

Guys please value your money. Even on two occasions I have got my full money back, one from an indie as girl throwing all tantrum and one from an parlour in thane, where a guy was at the reception and was trying bully me. I just told him that I will create a scene here and he gave up, returned all money, as I did not take any service from girl. So guys it's not impossible to negotiate.

Cheers.

RoamingMumbai
12-05-19, 09:58
Miss E is back in Rising Sun, Holy Cow. She is one of the better Thais I have been with.

Also they have some oldies, Thais, ready fulfill all desires.

The Mercedes spa is dead. No one really worth visiting.

Muzabuddy
12-05-19, 10:13

As mentioned in my past FR, I again started mongering this year after a hiatus of many years.

However, I have hardly used any contacts provided in this forum mainly because the prices are too high.

There too few contacts on this forum which are circulating with too many men after them. Most of the girls charge 10 K -15 k ++ for short time when they are not even worth 5 K. Don't understand why people pay so much. 15 K is a lot of money. My building watchmen earns that after working hard for a month. So if I am paying that amount, it has to be worth it which sadly is not the case. Maybe people are very rich or I am just a cheap fuc**are.

Anyways, I have seen many post were people say Mumbai is not a good place to monger. I don't agree. It's a city of more than 20 million people. This is the best place to monger in India.

There are tons of women out there who are desperate to get money and go hungry for many days. They will treat you like king for 10 K. All you have do is look and ask around. You get excellent results.

I am always for game for service. Looks matter but not that much (and I have been with stunning women in my lifetime). If she doesn't suck and swallow, I kick her out. Simple. I pay and you do what is say.

Anyways, coming to FR..Bro,

Can you send some leads please, been trying for a while but no replies.

Shahiste72
12-05-19, 10:34

There are tons of women out there who are desperate to get money and go hungry for many days. They will treat you like king for 10 K. All you have do is look and ask around. You get excellent results..Fantastic FR. It is true that we should keep the charges low but many times, good looking indies charge high. But once a rate is discussed on forum, all of us must stick to that price.

I have been trying for a long time to get contact of casting coordinator who is also a SP but so far no luck. My hopes are up after reading your post. Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience.

LaunchLive
12-05-19, 15:29
Hey Folks,

Wanted to share my recent Mumbai trip experience. There is this girl who works part time in this field because short of money as all girls say. Name is actress Kajol name.

Anyway, she is from north and staying in Mumbai.

Works independently and is a babe to hangout. I was looking to meet someone like her.

Asked her to come hotel, she was wearing a hot party dress. Went out with her to a party in a famous nightclub. Returned, banged twice and she is no time watcher, switches off or silents her mobile. Willing to please and behaves like a pure girlfriend.

Deep kissing, BBBJ and willing to take rough. Had shower together and paid her cab.

Overall, a good experience and no regrets.

Damages: 25 k + cab.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

WIR: Yes in my next trip.

Panvel1
12-05-19, 16:19
First of all Big shout for Panvel1 for providing such a wonderful contact. Thank you very much bro.

I was traveling to Mumbai for my work so reviewed Mumbai forum and desided to message my old friend from Pune forum Pnavel1 for genuine contact. Imidiatly he provided me Sneha's contact. I read some negative FR of sneha on Mumbai forum but this contact received from Panvel1 bro so there is no chance of doubt about girl.

I contacted her and give her Panvel1 reference. And she was available that day. After some texting we desided place and time.

On that day she dressed up one piece and looking very decent. We had some chit chat and food with drinks. While talking we had sexy touching and kisses. After that for atleast 1 HR we had romantic session with lots of long smootches and foreplay. We had WOT, Missi, Excellent BBJ, etc. At that night we had 2 long sessions with every possible pose. And one sexy session in morning. She's excellent in bed.

I don't want to go too deep for sesion summary but overall she's excellent in bed as well as very talkative and cooperative.

Face - 8.

Body -8.

GFE - 10.

She's worth for damages.

Once again thank you Panvel1 bro.

P.S. - This contact is belongs to Panvel1 bro so anyone interested please contact Panvel1.Thanks for reposing faith despite all adverse comments. Ultimately it's your experience that counts.

HeDrive
12-05-19, 16:32

Anyways, coming to FR..Nice FR brother, all new girls after a long time and a new way of exploring new avenues. Also it would be nice if you could specify pic which pic belongs to which girl, as you have tried 2 girls in your report and there are 3 attachments, so there is confusion between who is Alka and who is Jagruti?

MickeyDuck1208
12-05-19, 17:06
Good read Stud, you make some good points.

Having known some ISGians outside forum now, I have seen a couple of things. Some of this is applicable to me, so I am guilty too.

1. A lot of folks here have enough money to monger. Ease of getting girls is more important than the hunt / chase.

2. Most people do not have time, this is the nature of life now. Be it cooking or fu**king. Swiggy and SPs are making a killing due to us.

3. A lot of people monger in secrecy. It is easy to make an hours time with excuses, chase and hunt takes a much longer time.

Thats why the frenzied rush and search for easy pickings.

I hope you continue to do what you are doing. But do post the FRs, and do NOT share any contact. Your stories will hopefully inspire some younger guys to get out of spas and SPs to the field looking for greener (or pinker) pastures.

Safe mongering!!

All I want to say is, go out and explore. It has a charm and adventure of its own. In the end, its your hard earned money so better make it worth the experience.

Until next time.

HaveIt2014
12-05-19, 17:56
My fellow mongers,

I am new to this forum but not mongering. In the past, I used locanto, but they were not worth it. I am going to be in Mumbai for a night. I hope to connect a GFE Colleague girl. Any help in this area would be great! Have you guys scheduled a session with someone a week in advance?

I can reciprocate details for a different location.

Thanks,

J.

MaryJaneLover
12-06-19, 06:47
Welcome back.

You are right.Haha, didn't know I was missed. Have been a silent spectator most of the time but might get active again so thought should start here.

SexyBoy18
12-06-19, 09:54
Hi everyone,

Anybody know the name of the girl in the picture? Please PM me. She works at TTS Kurla.

Cheers.

Ishu77
12-06-19, 14:04
First of Thanks to Just Fishing Bro for all the help and encouragement! Truly made me feel like a hunter in the wild.

Made my first venture to a spa in Monkey Area. Spa was not exactly what I was expecting (or spas in general are like this).

Name: Combine Spa with famous orgasm words- Smart members should be able to figure it out- Happy to help via PM or can ask JF bro.

Therapist: NE girl name starting with M.

Looks: 7/10- nice figure with nice ass was wearing seriously nice panties underneath.

Boobs: 8/10- Just how I like them, not to hard not too soft- not too big and not flat either- just a handful- Super sensitive nipples- sucked on the titties for a good while before finishing.

Massage: 7/10- First time getting one done (touched all the right spots and good bum massage too).What is the name of the spa please. Can you let me know that.

MyRulez
12-06-19, 17:29
Fellas,

Called my regular SP & asked for miss Madhu. She was available. Told sp to keep her me, reached early by 5, went in. I had already plan for 3 some. I asked Madhu for her jodidar (now that's the pinch for 3 some. Always select a girl and ask her with whom she is comfortable with. She called another girl).

Paid to do and closed door. Next 2 hrs totally bliss. The other girl was total fire. She told she came at NL after 2 weeks so she totally horny and looking for fun. Started with wet DFK with lots of tongue involved. Asked her both to have fun. Both had DFK. Sucked each other's tongue. Sucked each other's boobs. I laid down & asked for bbj (they call it french). The other girl sucked Johnny and Madhu gave rimmjob. I had this fantasy for long time. Bandged both 1 by 1 in all possible positions. Best position was when 1 was on missionary pos & Madhu above her I doggie. Both kissing each other wildly. After 1st round. Had beer & redbull with smoke. Than after 10 minutes another 45 minutes of pure taboo. Absolute fun.

That's the part of 3 some. Always select girl & ask directly that you are looking for 3 some (2 ladki chahiye) let her select girl. Don't look for good looks. Look for GFE.

Last time as per SP I had taken miss pinky as she was dead fish. Than went for Madhu. Madhu has excellent big boobs. Best in DFK. She uses excellent service of tongue. Also gem in backfrench (rimmjob) . If some 1 goes just make sure you order vodka or beer and than see tigress play.

Damage 7 k for 3 some 2 shot. Sp Mr M (famous old Patriot actor).

Play safe stay healthy.

MyRulez.

Ishu77
12-06-19, 21:10
I am new to Mumbai and thanks to Guma00 for the Lead. This MP is located in Ironman above the famous burger chain. Took reference for Miss A, but unfortunately she had left. But the lady in the reception assured me that they have others with good service, so went ahead with that. Not going into details as everything is almost same nowdays. Bum massage (hints) - popping the question (extras) - Menu (only HJ / HJTL was available) - execution.

The positive point was probably it was all access. She even unbuttoned her jeans to access the wet snatch as well. Scorecard as under.

Boobs. Perky, handful - 9/10.

Snatch. Wet - 10/10.

Body. Curvy - 10/10 - my preferred body type.

Attitude. Almost GFE - 10/10.

Damage - 1. 5 + 1.

Any leads on BBBJ in MPs shall be appreciated.

Cheers, stay safe.
2019 has been an action-packed year so far with a few experiences with quality indies and a multitude of experiences in spas. While indies are great for a well planned sexcapade, spas are fun for those twice weekly spur of the moment quickies. They are anonymous, hassle free and easy on the wallet. Will post indie FRs when I get time. Here's a quick summary of my spa experiences in 2019.

Spa I (Villainess from Batman), Darkness West: There are three therapists here with whom you can get FS in the spa itself- Miss A, Miss M and Miss F. Of this Miss A and Miss F are NE and Miss M is NI. Both Miss M and Miss F will agree for FS for 3 K while Miss M will expect 4 K. There are 4 other therapists there, 2 more Miss As, Miss are and Miss K (all 4 are NE). You can get a topless HJ from all 4 for a tip of 1-1.5 K. Counter is 1500 for 60 minutes but you might be able to negotiate it down a bit...Hello,

Can you please message me names of nice spas to get good extras.

Mirvlada
12-07-19, 07:24
Well as previously reviewed by some, I thought of trying her and unfortunately I had a very horrible experience with her.

Everything as described by Nrao8465 is true and genuine and there is no doubt that this girl doesn't deserve the hype she is getting by her well wishers here. I too had a similar experience with her and there is no asking 2nd question that she is in this field for many years and knows how to market herself with help of mongers here and skim easy money.

When I contacted her, she quoted an astronomical price of 15 k. I was shocked and tried to negotiate to 12 k as reported by some, but seems easy money has gone into her head. Also her attitude and way of talking seemed very tapori kind of, like as if she is the only girl alive in this world.

Well eventually, not ready to come down, I decided to find out whether she is worth the hype that she is creating for herself. And And well my straightforward answer is hell no. There are way better girls in market to try out. My short summary of my experience would be –.

Looks- 1/10, I had seen better looking girls in DB and she is not even comparable to DB girls. Not even close to the pics she sends, by virtue of beauty apps available in Google Playstore nowadays.

Body- 2/10, No boobs, padded bras, I sometimes doubt whether she really is a girl or a trans or a shemale looking at her facial features, very ugly girl in my view.

Skin- 4/10, Dusky and not even wheatish I would say, highly uneven skin tone with not even smoothness anywhere, very bad.

Pussy-0/10, I don't want to offend her, given the fact that she reads ISG reviews of her, but she doesn't maintain hygiene. Very foul smell and I could see some discharge after my first deed and never repeated again. I don't know whether she has some infection or not but absolutely horrible condition of her pussy. Even the pussy is pretty lose, unshaven, I didn't even feel anything when I inserted inside her.

Service- No DFK, highly time watcher, only missy position allowed, highly dead fish attitude and asks to cum very fast. I thought of giving her a tight slap when she asked me when will you cum? Is that why I paid 15 k to her?

My Verdict- I would better go to Delhi and spend this money on a worthy Russian or CIS, rather than waste my money on her and advice everyone to do the same. She is well aware of the ISG forum and also knows that her helpers are marketing her well in many different cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and now laughable that in nearby Pune also. This shows a serious damage control exercise. And also to find new Bakras for her because in Mumbai and Pune lots of Bakra for such cheap lose old pussies.

WIR- Never and don't recommend to anyone also.

Incidentally, after the deed was over, which I did for only 1 shot, she understood that I was not happy with the experience and she requested me not to post this FR on ISG. I didn't say anything and left. This girl is so pathetic and cheap that even after that day she kept pestering me to not to publish this in ISG and she even so went so low to the level that she said she will give me a free fuck the next time I visited her. I changed my number and never bothered about that because I know these girls know how to market themselves. As someone in Delhi forum rightly said, in my view she should be 7 k for FN and 3 k for ST. But even after this people will publish hyped reports and trap new bakras.

FunForSandy
12-07-19, 08:14
Fellas,

Called my regular SP & asked for miss Madhu. She was available. Told sp to keep her me, reached early by 5, went in. I had already plan for 3 some. I asked Madhu for her jodidar (now that's the pinch for 3 some. Always select a girl and ask her with whom she is comfortable with. She called another girl).

Paid to do and closed door. Next 2 hrs totally bliss. The other girl was total fire. She told she came at NL after 2 weeks so she totally horny and looking for fun. Started with wet DFK with lots of tongue involved. Asked her both to have fun. Both had DFK. Sucked each other's tongue. Sucked each other's boobs. I laid down & asked for bbj (they call it french). The other girl sucked Johnny and Madhu gave rimmjob. I had this fantasy for long time. Bandged both 1 by 1 in all possible positions. Best position was when 1 was on missionary pos & Madhu above her I doggie. Both kissing each other wildly. After 1st round. Had beer & redbull with smoke. Than after 10 minutes another 45 minutes of pure taboo. Absolute fun.

That's the part of 3 some. Always select girl & ask directly that you are looking for 3 some (2 ladki chahiye) let her select girl. Don't look for good looks. Look for GFE.

Last time as per SP I had taken miss pinky as she was dead fish. Than went for Madhu. Madhu has excellent big boobs. Best in DFK. She uses excellent service of tongue. Also gem in backfrench (rimmjob) . If some 1 goes just make sure you order vodka or beer and than see tigress play.

Damage 7 k for 3 some 2 shot. Sp Mr M (famous old Patriot actor).

Play safe stay healthy.

MyRulez.Nice FR. This is my fantasy too. Mind sharing the contact?

Cheers.

RahulFriend
12-07-19, 09:13
Guess the seniors will help me out in providing good contact in Pune. Travelling next week. Want to have fun.

IAndYou
12-07-19, 11:50
Hello,

Can you please message me names of nice spas to get good extras.Can you please PM me details of Spa.

Nadude
12-07-19, 14:39
Hello,

Can anyone please suggest what are some good streets / brothels in Kamthipura with good service and reasonable rates. I have been visiting kamithapura since two months, Could identify few good brothels with beautiful girls, wanted to explore more.

MyRulez
12-07-19, 14:57
PM Me. Will share.

Nice FR. This is my fantasy too. Mind sharing the contact?

Cheers.

DesiNoah
12-07-19, 16:01
Hello.

Has anyone tried sanaofficial or Zzoya from SA? Feedback will be appreciated. I am in Mumbai after 2 years and want to try hot Indian girl after long time. Any recommendations will be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Amey1991
12-07-19, 19:01
I have been active in mongering but not much on forum for a long time. Writing a FR almost after one and half year. Meanwhile I have been with lot of indies. Would be writing FR about them in coming days.

Writing about my latest encounter with Miss S. 21 year old Punjabi gal from Jammu. She has been in Mumbai for last 3 years trying her luck in modelling and acting. She has been on print ads as well as few TV ads. But her shot to fame was clearly Tik tok. She is quite famous. If you google her name, you would be finding lot of her images, videos and fan pages. She has been introduced to me by a good friend of mine. After a bit of negotiation and chatting on phone, finally decided to meet her in a hotel at Aarey Colony.

She arrived little late due to traffic. She was wearing a very tight Tshirt and ripped off jeans. Her boobs were in perfect round shape. I could clearly see her milky white skin through her ripped off jeans. After a bit of chit chat, she sat very close to me and communicated through her naughty eyes to start the deed. I started with a gentle kiss on her lips and began groping her entire body. My hands ran over through her boobs, thighs, ass. Gentle kisses turned into long passionate DFKs. Slowly, clothes started coming off. I got completely excited after seeing her spotless skin. She proceeded to give a nice BBBJ. After BBBJ of about 15 minutes, started the deed in missionary. With every stroke, I could clearly see the lust on her beautiful face. Later we started with WOT, I got even more excited and started pumping her very hard. She screamed "Baby, don't stop. Fuck me harder. " After a while, finished round 1.

With lots of fondling, DFKs got ready for round 2. This time decided to take her from behind. Slowly started the deed. Later on switched to doggy. While fucking her in doggy position pulled her hair. She was clearly enjoying it. Decided to complete the deed with BBBJ with cum on her face.

After she got freshen up and started dressing and applying makeup. Again got horny just seeing her body. Grabbed her and started making out with her with lots of fondling. After an intense make out session of 10 minutes, finally decided to stop.

Damages: 15 k for 2 shots.

WIR: Definitely Yes.

Amey1991
12-07-19, 19:58
Decided to write my next FR. Met Heena again. Heena has been perhaps the hottest gal I have ever been with. 24 year old. Tall, slim, fair with very nice assets. She looks like a sex goddess.

After a late night sitting in office on Saturday, got completely bored. Decided to enjoy entire night. Texted Heena to enquire about her availability. Luckily, she was free. Decided to meet her at a well known night club in Andheri west.

We met almost at midnight. She was dressed very elegantly with a shiny crop top and pants. Along with modelling, she also handles PR for various night clubs in Mumbai. Due to her closeness with a night club owner, she got us a VIP table absolutely free. We ordered few drinks and started dancing. Slowly our bodies got closer and closer. I was enjoying her completely. We were certainly center of attraction at the club that night. She was perhaps the hottest gal at the club. I could clearly see the jealousy in the eyes of other guys. They were wondering how could I land such a girl. After spending around 1.5 hrs in a night club, decided to leave the club.

As she was not carrying her ID, we proceeded to a lodge in Khar which accepts people without ID. It started raining heavily. We catched a rickshaw and proceeded to lodge. I was super horny and little drunk, decided to make out with her in rickshaw itself. The rickshaw driver was clearly minding his own business. After almost 45 minutes ride, we reached the lodge. A decent place for a lodge. We were completely wet due to heavy rains. After a bit of drying ourselves, I grabbed her and started smooching her. She reciprocated with lots of tongue play. Clothes started coming off and we were completely naked. She proceeded to give a BBJ. Afterwards, she decided to ride me. She was moaning heavily while riding me. I cum off in a short time.

Decided to take a little rest before round 2. After a bit of chit chat and fondling, decided to take her from behind in a standing position. I loved her ass. She leaned facing towards a wall with her ass facing me. I started fucking her real hard. We were watching our deed in a mirror opposite to us. After about 10 minutes of stroking her from behind, finished round 2 with cumming all over her ass.

After the deed, enjoyed lot of DFK. As it was still dark and she was afraid to travel alone, decided to drop her off near her house at Malad. Catched a rickshaw and started enjoying again on backseat. After reaching destination, waved her goodbye and promised to see her again soon. Definitely one of my best weekend nights. Proceeded to home with a long smile on my face.

Damages: 15 k for 2 shots.

WIR: Definitely Yes. Already repeated her.

Nrao8465
12-08-19, 02:27
Well as previously reviewed by some, I thought of trying her and unfortunately I had a very horrible experience with her.

Everything as described by Nrao8465 is true and genuine and there is no doubt that this girl doesn't deserve the hype she is getting by her well wishers here. I too had a similar experience with her and there is no asking 2nd question that she is in this field for many years and knows how to market herself with help of mongers here and skim easy money.

When I contacted her, she quoted an astronomical price of 15 k. I was shocked and tried to negotiate to 12 k as reported by some, but seems easy money has gone into her head. Also her attitude and way of talking seemed very tapori kind of, like as if she is the only girl alive in this world.

Well eventually, not ready to come down, I decided to find out whether she is worth the hype that she is creating for herself. And And well my straightforward answer is hell no. There are way better girls in market to try out. My short summary of my experience would be .

Looks- 1/10, I had seen better looking girls in DB and she is not even comparable to DB girls. Not even close to the pics she sends, by virtue of beauty apps available in Google Playstore nowadays.

Body- 2/10, No boobs, padded bras, I sometimes doubt whether she really is a girl or a trans or a shemale looking at her facial features, very ugly girl in my view.

Skin- 4/10, Dusky and not even wheatish I would say, highly uneven skin tone with not even smoothness anywhere, very bad..Exactly the same point which I also made. I know she needs money, but she is not worth the money she quotes. 7 k FN and 3 k ST is the apt worth for her. Just spreading your legs and lying like a dead fish and minting money will obviously make anyone less service oriented and more money minded with shitty attitude.

Regards.

MyRulez
12-08-19, 08:00
Hi bro.

What's her name. Is she Swati queen.

I have been active in mongering but not much on forum for a long time. Writing a FR almost after one and half year. Meanwhile I have been with lot of indies. Would be writing FR about them in coming days.

Writing about my latest encounter with Miss S. 21 year old Punjabi gal from Jammu. She has been in Mumbai for last 3 years trying her luck in modelling and acting. She has been on print ads as well as few TV ads. But her shot to fame was clearly Tik tok. She is quite famous. If you google her name, you would be finding lot of her images, videos and fan pages. She has been introduced to me by a good friend of mine. After a bit of negotiation and chatting on phone, finally decided to meet her in a hotel at Aarey Colony.

IAndYou
12-08-19, 10:21
I am trying to fix up an SP for Mumbai. So many have messaged me indicating the lodge and also area of their operation. All of them have sent me pic of many birds and no one has any common pic. Can anyone give me some hint whether these SPs are trustworthy and go to the lodges they have mentioned.

IAndYou
12-08-19, 10:26
I am in touch with this MILF for the last couple of days. I have read reviews about her long back and nowadays she is not in the subject of discussion in the forum. She stays at Malad and invited me to Hotel Mantra Malad West. Can any one give an idea about her and her performance in bed. She looks good and sexy and hot in pic she shared with me. I am visiting Mumbai on Thursday and planning to meet her. How much she takes for a session.

ThaRime2
12-08-19, 19:58
Buddy,

She is the oldest person ever found on earth. Must be in her fifties.

Do avoid her and try to hunt for a new gem.

Worth 1 k only now.

I am in touch with this MILF for the last couple of days. I have read reviews about her long back and nowadays she is not in the subject of discussion in the forum. She stays at Malad and invited me to Hotel Mantra Malad West. Can any one give an idea about her and her performance in bed. She looks good and sexy and hot in pic she shared with me. I am visiting Mumbai on Thursday and planning to meet her. How much she takes for a session.

Joshua Dsouza
12-08-19, 20:46
I am trying to fix up an SP for Mumbai. So many have messaged me indicating the lodge and also area of their operation. All of them have sent me pic of many birds and no one has any common pic. Can anyone give me some hint whether these SPs are trustworthy and go to the lodges they have mentioned.Don't go if the SPs are from Andheri.

JessyBlr
12-09-19, 02:18
I am in touch with this MILF for the last couple of days. I have read reviews about her long back and nowadays she is not in the subject of discussion in the forum. She stays at Malad and invited me to Hotel Mantra Malad West. Can any one give an idea about her and her performance in bed. She looks good and sexy and hot in pic she shared with me. I am visiting Mumbai on Thursday and planning to meet her. How much she takes for a session.How much is she's quoting these days? She is quite an elderly woman. Do you have her recent pics?

PussHunter2019
12-09-19, 05:11
I am in touch with this MILF for the last couple of days. I have read reviews about her long back and nowadays she is not in the subject of discussion in the forum. She stays at Malad and invited me to Hotel Mantra Malad West. Can any one give an idea about her and her performance in bed. She looks good and sexy and hot in pic she shared with me. I am visiting Mumbai on Thursday and planning to meet her. How much she takes for a session.Bro,

I am not able to send you PM. Could you please send me. Wanted to reciprocate.

Thanks.

Markus29
12-09-19, 07:16
Hey fellas, Any recommendation for nice home based brothel on Central line? Between Thane to Mumbai Central?

Or is there any better options on Western line? How are the places and girls on Grant road or Shuklaji street? Coming to Mumbai first time and want to try some good options.

Markus29
12-09-19, 07:18
Hi, could you suggest any for me as I would be visiting first time. How to find those place with nice girls and what are the usual charges? How safe are those?

Hello,

Can anyone please suggest what are some good streets / brothels in Kamthipura with good service and reasonable rates. I have been visiting kamithapura since two months, Could identify few good brothels with beautiful girls, wanted to explore more.

MickeyDuck1208
12-09-19, 07:42
And if the hotel to meet girl is in Saki Naka.

Don't go if the SPs are from Andheri.

HeDrive
12-09-19, 08:16
Hello,

Can anyone please suggest what are some good streets / brothels in Kamthipura with good service and reasonable rates. I have been visiting kamithapura since two months, Could identify few good brothels with beautiful girls, wanted to explore more.Brother,

There used to be a sweet shop, or I would call a restaurant in the main street, from there you can see all the girl coming to that shop for taking some stuff. There itself many number of times, I have few seen fair complexioned milfs, wearing seductive sarees, standing there and if one is smart enough, he can approach them and ask the rate and if they agree, they will take you to a nearby room, small one, and deed will be done. I forgot the name of that sweet shop. The charges are a bit tricky, on the street they will say 300, but once inside room they will ask for more. The gentle ones don't harass too much but the not so gentle ones can snatch, so always don't keep any valuable smartphone or any huge amount of cash.

Sanjay Hra
12-09-19, 14:13
Has anyone been with this lady Mabel from MR. Kind of keen To know quickly as I'm about to bite the bullet with her. Was unable to come across any other genuine person.

SimpleGuy85
12-09-19, 14:39
Hi,

A shoutout to all the seniors, please help connect with SP Pradip in Chembur. Have been hearing good things about his service. Any help would be appreciated. Looking for SP with place in and around Chembur. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards.

Yash.

HeDrive
12-09-19, 16:35
I am trying to fix up an SP for Mumbai. So many have messaged me indicating the lodge and also area of their operation. All of them have sent me pic of many birds and no one has any common pic. Can anyone give me some hint whether these SPs are trustworthy and go to the lodges they have mentioned.For the first meet don't go to a lodge. Ask them they should deliver to your room and ask them that of they are OK with room service. Most of the SP nowadays offer room service also. In that way you will be at least safe. But they will ask you to come to a pick up point to get the girl and then take with you to room. Or they will come in car and you can select the girl. In both ways you should meet them in a crowded area and not in a deserted area to be safe. I think most of the times people generally do that.

Ajay2984
12-09-19, 20:33
Hi guys.

Apologies for late FRs as always. Have been quite a few times to NL and some MPs too. Writing now from my memory. FRs of last couple of months.

1. NL Monica.

Tall slim smooth skin and beautiful girl. Horny in bed. Bengali. Awesome BBBJ looks into. The eyes while sucking. 5.5 k.

2. NL Taniya.

Again a gem in NL. Service like monica. Very fair muslim girl. Does ball licking too. 5.5 k.

3. NL Nisha.

3. 5 k good decent looking nice ass. Awesome service.

4. NL Rupali.

3. 5 K great service average looks.

5. NL Sruthi.

5. 5 k fair stocky Assamese babe. Horny and lovely in bed. Excellent service.

6. Charni road spa.

Been to. This spa 2-3 times in recent past. Took a local girl good body and nice service. Gave me access to top and nice sloppy handjob.

Next visit took a slim girl. Muslim short and excellent body. Fair with sexy ass and average boobs. Avg massage didn't give access to boobs and only handjob. Was able to. Convince her for topless and sucked her juicy melons. Nice pointed tender nipples. I want to fuck her man. Such a lovely ass.

My all time favorite another girl. She is married but beautiful and soft. Have told her that would like to pick her boobs and pussy next time bt she is not available in evening when I usually get time. Hoping to meet her soon and taste her juicy pussy. Want to fuck her too.

7. Spa near CST.

Took an amateur girl. Very slim and soft. Aveg massage but gave me good access and nice handjob.

8. Couple for 10 k.

Met a marathi couple for 10 k for about 5 hrs. Got some drinks for them. Wife was fair and sexy body. Enjoyed her in two sessions to my hearts content. Made her go mad be why licking and fingering. Man she got horny and enjoyed thoroughly with her. Awesome body and excellent cooperation. Always want to try her but cost is high and also. Place an issue.

Have been going to NL regularly. Feel the quality has dropped but sometimes one can find a true gem too.

Open to exchange contacts. Looking for indies or couples.

Cheers.

Jason007
12-10-19, 02:51
Saw some reports of guys who ended up paying 15 k. Guys she is not worth even 5 k. Just thought to better leave a note. Wrote an FR some time back too.

All the best! Play safe! Cheers!Are her pics real? I could not find your FR about her. Can you provide any substantial intel on why she is not worth it?

Jamesam444
12-10-19, 11:38
Hi all,

I will be in Mumbai for the next days. Could you please share any contacts for indies or SP's for girls based in Mira Road or any of the western suburbs?

PM is available and I can help out should you visit UAE.

Looking forward to your help.

Joshua Dsouza
12-10-19, 18:47
And if the hotel to meet girl is in Saki Naka.As long as the SPs or any of their business is in Andheri then don't go.

Joshua Dsouza
12-10-19, 18:48
Hi, could you suggest any for me as I would be visiting first time. How to find those place with nice girls and what are the usual charges? How safe are those?Don't go there it's not safe plenty of posts on the forum.

Rohit1195
12-10-19, 21:06
Hi guys.

Apologies for late FRs as always. Have been quite a few times to NL and some MPs too. Writing now from my memory. FRs of last couple of months.

1. NL Monica.

Tall slim smooth skin and beautiful girl. Horny in bed. Bengali. Awesome BBBJ looks into. The eyes while sucking. 5.5 k.

2. NL Taniya.

Again a gem in NL. Service like monica. Very fair muslim girl. Does ball licking too. 5.5 k.

3. NL Nisha.

4. NL Rupali.

5. NL Sruthi.

6. Charni road spa.I haven't activated personal messages but can anyone tell me what is NL, BBBJ and some short forms we use here. I am new for this things and really curious to know.

Bhurso
12-11-19, 02:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I just paid my subscription amount about 3 weeks ago and still haven't got access to PM and other facilities. Is this the normal waiting period or did I get scammed. I followed the mailing instructions as described.

Please advise.

Thank you.

BoobsManiac
12-11-19, 02:48
I am in touch with this MILF for the last couple of days. I have read reviews about her long back and nowadays she is not in the subject of discussion in the forum. She stays at Malad and invited me to Hotel Mantra Malad West. Can any one give an idea about her and her performance in bed. She looks good and sexy and hot in pic she shared with me. I am visiting Mumbai on Thursday and planning to meet her. How much she takes for a session.She is as old as Sneha I. E 40 years old with a 11 year old child and a lose pussy. So kindly avoid if you are not into Gilfs.

Jooeey
12-11-19, 07:11
Hi guys.

1. NL Monica.

2. NL Taniya.

3. NL Nisha.

4. NL Rupali..Bro! Can you clear your Inbox for some more space?

HeDrive
12-11-19, 08:33
I haven't activated personal messages but can anyone tell me what is NL, BBBJ and some short forms we use here. I am new for this things and really curious to know.Bro,

NL means Navalkar Lane, a kind of RLD setup where you can get girls like SG, BBJ means Bare Blow Job, on the top right corner of the screen you can find a list of abbreviations where all full forms are given. You can find maximum common full forms there.

Kuldud2001
12-11-19, 08:39
Hi guys.

1. NL Monica.

2. NL Taniya.

3. NL Nisha.

4. NL Rupali.Hi Ajy Bro.

Are you able to share the SP's details. I have tried PM ing you but your inbox is full. Can you please clear your inbox?

VickyBoy
12-11-19, 09:55
Hi guys.

1. NL Monica.

2. NL Taniya.

3. NL Nisha.

4. NL Rupali.

5. NL Sruthi.

6. Charni road spa.

Been to. This spa 2-3 times in recent past. Took a local girl good body and nice service. Gave me access to top and nice sloppy handjob..Very helpful report for the mumbaites.

Dennis Thomas
12-11-19, 12:44
NL Visit (Many other FRs detail about exact location).

SP Kamlesh.

Girl: Nita.

Ht: 5'3".

Face: Good looking 7. 5/10.

Color: Wheatish, Skin smooth with few blemishes.

Boobs: Big and Solid (Not Saggy at all), Size 34 C-Cup, Light brown areolae, Was wearing lighlty padded leoapard skin print bra - 9/10.

Body: Slim 8/10.

Tummy: Flat.

Pussy: Very Very Tight 9/10, Not shaved but trimmed and it was a downer.

DFK, BBJ (Complimented my tool size), Ball Sucking, Body Licking, Nipple sucking allowed, DATY & Fingering initially refused but allowed after some co-axing. Pussy was very very tight. She got wet after DATY and Fingering. She said she had come.

Positions: 69, WOT, Missionary, Relased much faster due to tightness. Forgot Blue pill, else would have lasted longer.

Girls are cleanliness freaks, Washes both tools with dettol liquid soap, gargle with Listerine Mouthwash before and after act.

Room: Clean with Towels, Tissues, Water Bottle and attached Bathroom. Provide Durex Ribbed condom (pack of 2) as standard package. Place is safe as there are many people guarding the space and many customers.

Damages: 3500 + 200 (Room boy).

WIR: Looks like, as there are other pretty younger ones with heavier assets. Few are MILFs huge in size, rest are mix of good looking young girls with decent assets. Price range is 3. 5 k-5. 5 k. Though I really couldn't say much difference between 3. 5 & 5. 5 lots. I found the 3. 5 much better than 5. 5 on offer with few exceptions.

SaturnFiree
12-11-19, 15:25
Hi all,

I am from Bangalore, and would be visiting Mumbai for some work. Could you guys help me to meet someone good. I would be staying near Vashi.

I will definitely help you when you are in Bangalore.

PussHunter2019
12-11-19, 15:47
Hi everyone,

Had the chance of mongering in Mumbai.

Tried Nayna from MR. Pics without face are available on MR.

Paid 8 k for 2-3 hours.

Body- BBW.

We checked in together and started with DFK. Trust me her DFK was out of this world.

She is on heavy side, speaks good english. DATY was good and she was oozing with juices. She was very comfortable with BBBJ.

Good one for BBW types. Age around 35+.

Was in no hurry. I guess she can be convinced for 6 k for 2-3 hours. Doesn't stay overnight because of her son.

I thoroughly enjoyed. She drinks beer and vodka as well.

Guys can PM me for face pics.

Thanks.

Jimmyjimmy3132
12-11-19, 15:48

SP Kamlesh.

Boobs: Big and Solid (Not Saggy at all), Size 34 C-Cup, Light brown areolae, Was wearing lighlty padded leoapard skin print bra - 9/10.

Tummy: Flat..Boss, can you share her digits via PM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

---------------------------------------------------

#1 With BITCOIN

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbybitcoin

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php#subscriptionbycash

REGARDING PAYPAL

- I cannot accept PayPal because they'll shut us down as an "adult" website at the first complaint.

Been there, done that. No need to repeat the experiment.

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin.

LustyBannana
12-11-19, 15:59
Hi friends,

Would be thankful if someone could share I info on spas with extras in Mira Bhaynder area, and also of those SPs who provide younger girls. My PM is active.

Thanks in anticipation.

BroBroBr
12-11-19, 21:51
Hello everyone,

I will be spending a couple of days in Mumbai (Andheri East to be precise). Humbly requesting anyone to share contacts of trusted SPs (incall preferred) or spas and MPs in the vicinity.

Had a bad Locanto SP experience last year when I didn't know about this forum since then I have been cautious.

Will reciprocate with contacts in Delhi / NCR.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

HellRaider
12-12-19, 04:20
Hi,

Have some good contacts 10 k and above. Anyone interested in exchange can PM me.

BangBanggo
12-12-19, 07:10
Got these pictures from SP. Seems interesting.

Looks. Darker much darker than in pictures but being young she looks good.

Boobs. Almost none. Little bump on the chest but very firm and tight, dark round nipples.

GFE. In the room she wants to play naughty. Try some seductive moves like not allowing me to kiss but kiss all of a sudden. Pointing to pussy and asking me to lick it. Made me horny for sure.

BJ - with Condom, she does not like it much it seems so finished very fast and move to Girl on top

Pussy. Shaven clean nice to lick.

FJ. Surprisingly not night. When she was Girl on Top position it felt little tight but when I brought her down it was loose.

Damage - 5 K =+ 1 K for Room + 200 tips.

Good for one time.

Dasnun
12-12-19, 08:31
Hi everyone,

Paid 8 k for 2-3 hours.

Body- BBW.

We checked in together and started with DFK. Trust me her DFK was out of this world.

She is on heavy side, speaks good english. DATY was good and she was oozing with juices. She was very comfortable with BBBJ.

Good one for BBW types. Age around 35+.

Was in no hurry. I guess she can be convinced for 6 k for 2-3 hours. Doesn't stay overnight because of her son.

I thoroughly enjoyed. She drinks beer and vodka as well.

Guys can PM me for face pics.

Thanks.Do you have her pics with face? If yes kindly can you show? If she is beautiful?

LordOfTheGirls
12-12-19, 19:32
Hello guys, this is a bit late FR.

I had this girl Sneha digits from last year, but decided to meet after seeing her recent juicy reviews and I would say I was made chutiya by her reviews.

I am not good at writing long reviews so would just summarize-.

Looks- Full of make up on a dusky skin, with dark circles. Seems like she is in depression or sleeping with too many guys without any rest.

Figure- No boobs, wears padded bras. Underarms not shaven..Thanks a lot buddy for her true colors and save our money. Was planning to get in touch with her.

LordOfTheGirls
12-12-19, 19:38
Hi,

Has anyone tried Amara from MR? Quoting 20 k for 2 hours.

BoobsManiac
12-13-19, 02:11
Hi,

Has anyone tried Amara from MR? Quoting 20 k for 2 hours.First make a video call and then decide whether she is worth 20 k for 2. Don't go by the hype created nowaday.

UKBoyMe2019
12-13-19, 03:09
Nice review bro.

SP Kamlesh.

Pussy: Very Very Tight 9/10, Not shaved but trimmed and it was a downer..

HeDrive
12-13-19, 05:02
Got these pictures from SP. Seems interesting.

Looks. Darker much darker than in pictures but being young she looks good.

Boobs. Almost none. Little bump on the chest but very firm and tight, dark round nipples.

GFE. In the room she wants to play naughty. Try some seductive moves like not allowing me to kiss but kiss all of a sudden. Pointing to pussy and asking me to lick it. Made me horny for sure.

BJ - with Condom, she does not like it much it seems so finished very fast and move to Girl on top

Pussy. Shaven clean nice to lick.

FJ. Surprisingly not night. When she was Girl on Top position it felt little tight but when I brought her down it was loose.

Damage - 5 K =+ 1 K for Room + 200 tips.

Good for one time.What are the end digits of the SP brother, and from which area? Is it a male or a female SP?

Nilesh1234
12-13-19, 05:27
Hi,

Will be in Mumbai for 3-4 days.

Anyone can help massage parlor near CST or chuchgate providing full service.

GaryXav
12-13-19, 07:29
Hey guys,

I am travelling to Mumbai early next month. And if some of you guys can give some good contacts of spas and Indies or SP that will be great. I am going to be staying near Churchgate area somewhere. As many of you have had a bad experience from Locanto so please do give only a couple of good contacts.

Thanks in advance guys and keep spreading the Love.

My private messages are working and would love BBBJ options like we all do.

Will surely share contacts from Chandigarh and also will share my experience here.

Chuchikanda21
12-13-19, 11:32
Hi everyone,

Paid 8 k for 2-3 hours.

Body- BBW.

She is on heavy side, speaks good english. DATY was good and she was oozing with juices. She was very comfortable with BBBJ..Hey buddy,

On MR Mumbai there are two Nainas. One a 21 year old girl and the second a 35 year old BBW claiming to be a couple. Can you please clarify which was the Nayna you had been with?? From your description it seems that the later one (BBW 35 year old) was the one you enjoyed with but you haven't mentioned them being a couple. Kindly enlighten so that a fellow brother can enjoy her next week.

Cheers.

Indian66
12-13-19, 12:25
Hi,

Have some good contacts 10 k and above. Anyone interested in exchange can PM me.Please suggest.

Rohit1195
12-13-19, 14:18
Bro,

NL means Navalkar Lane, a kind of RLD setup where you can get girls like SG, BBJ means Bare Blow Job, on the top right corner of the screen you can find a list of abbreviations where all full forms are given. You can find maximum common full forms there.Thank you so much brother.

I have never been with esco before and I am willing to do so now and just got to know about MR but it looks like they are almost every profiles are fake.

Just had talk with anu from MR and settled date for tomorrow but really curious and somewhat scared too.

If any suggestions or advice senior people want to give please welcome.

EthanHanmi2
12-13-19, 15:57
Hi Ajay2984 ,

Your PM is full. Please clear.

Hi guys.

1. NL Monica.

2. NL Taniya.

3. NL Nisha.

4. NL Rupali..

PussHunter2019
12-13-19, 17:12
Hey buddy,

On MR Mumbai there are two Nainas. One a 21 year old girl and the second a 35 year old BBW claiming to be a couple. Can you please clarify which was the Nayna you had been with?? From your description it seems that the later one (BBW 35 year old) was the one you enjoyed with but you haven't mentioned them being a couple. Kindly enlighten so that a fellow brother can enjoy her next week.

Cheers.Hi bro,

Its 35 year old BBW. But when I met her she was working alone and didn't mention about couple. May be she is trying new thing.

HeDrive
12-13-19, 17:40
Thank you so much brother.

I have never been with esco before and I am willing to do so now and just got to know about MR but it looks like they are almost every profiles are fake.

Just had talk with anu from MR and settled date for tomorrow but really curious and somewhat scared too.

If any suggestions or advice senior people want to give please welcome.Anu is a MILF and heavy bulky in shape over age of 30. Service is also so so and nothing great to write about. Also she is time watcher too, so rest your choice.

UKBoyMe2019
12-13-19, 17:50
This spa is in Parle West with the name that turns everything into gold. I was actually looking for a regular massage. Walked in, the guy said 15 minutes wait. When I walked out, the guy asked my number. Immediately I got a text offering 999 Rs per HR. Went back in the evening.

Was offered local and NI girls. Took local one, Miss P. She is in her late 20's. Dark complexion with Nice body and face. Inside, usual massage for 15 minutes. Then the fingers started reaching my groin area and bums getting proper massage. Turned around and straight came the question. I gave the Affirmative answer, she offered hand job and topless B2B. Started 2 k, brought down to 1.5 k. After some cajoling, she removed all her tops and loosened the jeans. Came on top and started grinding her pussy on my hard rock jr. With good amount of licking and sucking of jugs and then she slid her hand and started jacking off. I asked for slow motion and more massaging of balls. After few minutes shot the load.

I might have slightly over paid. But I am shy to negotiate in cut throat way and the entry price was reasonable. All in all good experience.

HeDrive
12-13-19, 17:53
Want to throw some light on price thing specific to Mumbai mongers. I am having long experience of mongering and been a member of many websites. I am lucky to be in control most time about the price. But still there were instance where I have paid exorbitant and my friends were not happy with that. I never believed my friends. At that point, I used to compare beauty with price and never used to negotiate. One instance, it so happened that I was speaking a beauty (in 2008 around) she was asking for 8 k for 1 pop. Without thinking I called up my friend and give him her number. He approached her with reference and negotiated her to 5 k just in 10 min. I was little perplexed as I was about to be fooled. I did not go with the girl stating that your price is too high and I can get similar girl at 4 k. She did not agree. After few days, I saw a WA message from the girl saying that I can have her for 4 k for an hour (Saying: sirf apke liye-only for you). Happy moment. May be she was in need of money, but the fact is that we should not show desperation, it works. The only problem I am having with that girl is that when I am need of sex she is not available and when she calls me (again need of money) I am either busy or far away from her place.

Guys please value your money. Even on two occasions I have got my full money back, one from an indie as girl throwing all tantrum and one from an parlour in thane, where a guy was at the reception and was trying bully me. I just told him that I will create a scene here and he gave up, returned all money, as I did not take any service from girl. So guys it's not impossible to negotiate.

Cheers.Agree to your points man. Its just because we become desperate that these girls start thinking their pussy is made of gold. And once they are fed into the ISG system the price increases exponentially and service and attitude also decreases.

Rohit1195
12-13-19, 18:06
Anu is a MILF and heavy bulky in shape over age of 30. Service is also so so and nothing great to write about. Also she is time watcher too, so rest your choice.Okay brother. Thank you for your advice.

Can you suggest anyone from MR.

I saw some Philippine Japanese girls but those account seems fake.

Any suggestions from MR?

Rohit1195
12-13-19, 18:22
Anu is a MILF and heavy bulky in shape over age of 30. Service is also so so and nothing great to write about. Also she is time watcher too, so rest your choice.Okay brother.

Can you suggest anyone from MR?

HeDrive
12-14-19, 04:12
Okay brother. Thank you for your advice.

Can you suggest anyone from MR.

I saw some Philippine Japanese girls but those account seems fake.

Any suggestions from MR?Payal from Kandivali was available at good price of 6 k for 2. She is dusky but good boobs and decent service.

LovelyAsh
12-14-19, 07:41
Hey Bros.

I need to try the blue Pill. Can some one help me with the exact details and places to get it without any hassles in Vashi area.

Stay Safe.

Lovely Ash.

Aditya06
12-14-19, 08:58
Visited the same spa a couple of days back. JustFishing helped me with the name of the masseuse to try out. Booked an appointment and asked for Miss why. Tried the Balinese massage. The massage was great. The masseuse kept talking throughout the massage and kept asking me for a reference. No hints were provided during the massage. I tried lightly touching her during the session, to which she did not object so I was sure that she was open to extras.

Miss why informed me that two minutes were left for my session to get over and that I should get ready to go for a shower. I could not resist and asked her if she provides extras to which she replied that she only provides HJ. While this conversation was going on, I moved behind her and started kissing her neck. Since she did not object, I then proceeded to remove her top and got good access to her boobs. And she proceeded to give me a HJ. The usual stuff followed. Complete access to her body was allowed. All this while the receptionist was at the door but I guess since it was towards the end of the day, could manage to extend the session by 10 minutes.

The best part, she did not discuss damages throughout. While leaving I tipped her 1 k.

Had the exact same experience in the same spa. I am new to the mongering scene so was sceptical of asking for it. Had a deep tissue massage and the massage was exceptional. Would recommend anyone who is looking for a genuine massage. Please help me with any spa's around the same area (Darkness west. Ironman) which provides extras and the therapist to look for.

P.S. Have been a passive member of the forum for a while and love the contribution from other members. Hope to be useful too.

Ajay2984
12-14-19, 11:39
Guys, cleared my inbox. Looking forward to exchange contacts. Would like to meet some nice couple.

Ajay2984
12-15-19, 11:39
Hi guys,

FRs from. My recent NL visit.

1. Took two girls. One Punjabi and one bong.

Punjabi was curvy fair nice boobs and lips. Sexy ass. Slightly chubby side. Bong was with pierced lips and slim. Figure. Had some booze and smoke and then they both have me BBBJ and some foreplay. Thereafter fucked them one by one and came inside Punjabi girl. Damage - 3. 5 k per girl and 200 for condi guy.

2. Artee. A tall wheatish fair good looking bong babe. Horny. We indulged in some nice foreplay and she got horny. Asked me. To suck. Jer. Melons nicely and she started fingering herself. Soon after she came and asked me to fuck. Her. Fucked. Her. Moist pussy and came in doggy. Lovely sight in doggie. Damage-5. 5 k plus 200 for condi. Guy.

Cheers.

Bhurso
12-15-19, 14:59
Hello follow mongers,

Need help with contacts in Mumbai.

I will be visiting next month for 2 weeks.

I am not from India and can help with mongering if someone is visiting North America.

I have been checking MR for a while until my PM got active.

So far have heard from.

1. Anna- mature lady asking 12 K for short time & 20 k for full night.

2. Priyanka- asking for 20 k short time and 40 k full night.

3. Tina- young tall girl with big bust asking for 10 k short time.

Priyanka seems like a hit & miss here on the forum so I will not proceed. Also her prices are too high.

Any info on the other two ladies will be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me with new contacts if can help.

Thank you all in advance.

Dasnun
12-15-19, 15:31
Hey Bros.

I need to try the blue Pill. Can some one help me with the exact details and places to get it without any hassles in Vashi area.

Stay Safe.

Lovely Ash.Bro,

There are local versions of the blue pill available in many chemist shops like Suhagra, Pentgra, Kamagra. These contain the same composition like Viagra and can be easily procured without any prescription. Alternatively you can get them from online store at great discounts also. That's the easy way to get it without any hassles.

Ajay2984
12-15-19, 17:55
Went to spa near cee yes tee. Took a new girl. She is Muslim dusky with a great structure but avg face. Her ass was great man. Gave a nice oil. Massage and later enquired about extras. I asked her what all she provides. She said normal and 1. 5 k. Anyways started with it and asked her to do topless. Sucked her melons and started rubbing her clothes over her jeans. Asked her to pull her jeans down but she denied. After a few minutes she excused herself and went to the counter. Came back and switched off the light. Got down on the massage table and I sucked her melons and opened her jeans pulling it down. Man she was wet down. Below and I started licking her. Soon she came and asked me to stop. She subsequently oiled jhonny and gave me a nice HJ as I sucked her soft melons. Guess I got lucky as it was closing time and other staff were leaving the spa. Only the counter guy and she were left. Also, I observed her response to my clothes rubbing over jeans and was quick. Enough to change upon that. Lucky indeed. Came out a happy man after a warm. Water shower.

BoldBoy88
12-15-19, 23:11
Brethren,

I am currently in Hyderabad and have plans to visit Mumbai. It would be my first time to visit Mumbai in my life. So I was wondering if you can help me with some inde / SP or any contacts that can offer incall?

I am trying to book hotels but bat shit worried that do they allow guests? Without any questions?

I am senior to his hobby BTW. But new to mongering scene in India tbh.

I don't have anything planned as in where to stay, whom to meet etc etc. Except for some small work related stuff. Open to hear and consider your suggestions.

Looking for an amazing GFE experience. No nakhras at all. Don't we all? Would be awesome to find someone with no limits and fulfill fantasies.

I am new to this forum. I don't even read secretly LOL. But when I am active. You going to feel the boys energy.

That said. Reaching out to fellow brothers for Intel and digits. Please pm me.

Can't wait to explore Mumbai. And it would be a shame on me if don't!!

Lots of love.

Boldboy.

Donger69
12-16-19, 00:53
Hello fellow mongers,

I am in Mumbai for the first time, have been mongering in north Amer for 4 years. I would really appreciate if anyone can PM me some leads on MP and SP in darkness and monkey areas? Looking specifically to fulfill an air hostess fantasy for the longest time.

BoobsManiac
12-16-19, 02:21
Hello follow mongers,

I am not from India and can help with mongering if someone is visiting North America.

So far have heard from.

Priyanka seems like a hit & miss here on the forum so I will not proceed. Also her prices are too high.

Thank you all in advance.Beware the price they quote is not their actual worth. Anna or Anita has been in this business for centuries. She is the oldest dadima indie alive. You won't find such loose pussy in western countries also. Not worth 20 k for ST or 40 k FN. Don't get deceived. No one of them more than 10 k LT.

DavidStoner3
12-16-19, 03:44
I just got in touch with an SP who operates in both Darkness and Chamber. Number ends with 801, goes under the name of Simmy.

Has anyone used this contact?

HeDrive
12-16-19, 08:21
Hello follow mongers,

So far have heard from.

Thank you all in advance.Anna is Anita I guess, she is 40+ and clearly past her prime. Rest your choice bro. Don't know about the other two.

SandraAyyar
12-16-19, 09:44
Hi guys,

FRs from. My recent NL visit.

1. Took two girls. One Punjabi and one bong.

Punjabi was curvy fair nice boobs and lips. Sexy ass. Slightly chubby side. Bong was with pierced lips and slim. Figure. Had some booze and smoke and then they both have me BBBJ and some foreplay. Thereafter fucked them one by one and came inside Punjabi girl. Damage - 3. 5 k per girl and 200 for condi guy.

2. Artee. A tall wheatish fair good looking bong babe. Horny. We indulged in some nice foreplay and she got horny. Asked me. To suck. Jer. Melons nicely and she started fingering herself. Soon after she came and asked me to fuck. Her. Fucked. Her. Moist pussy and came in doggy. Lovely sight in doggie. Damage-5. 5 k plus 200 for condi. Guy.

Cheers.Artee used to be in 3.5 k category 6 months ago, since when her rate gone up?

VickyBoy
12-16-19, 10:04
I was away from the forum for some years and now back and want to activate the PM by buying subscription. Previously had it by CC directly but now since bitcoin needs to be bought I am unable to do so as the steps mentioned are not working out.

Have mailed the same to the admin but a general reply I got with the link to buy bitcoin which is not helping out.

Appealing to dear friends and member if anyone has activated recently please let me know so that I can also input the forum with sharing / exchanging of contacts.

Naxiforu
12-16-19, 12:00

However, I have hardly used any contacts provided in this forum mainly because the prices are too high...Hi friend,

Really envy your experiences. Would love to have similar experiences. Tried to PM you. But your inbox must have been flooded. Need your help bro. Will reciprocate with whatever I have. I have contacts of 8 k for 2.

Dennis Thomas
12-16-19, 17:38
Aarti was offered at 3. 5 K last week in 2nd building.

Too huge and tall.

Artee used to be in 3.5 k category 6 months ago, since when her rate gone up?

Bhurso
12-16-19, 18:04
Beware the price they quote is not their actual worth. Anna or Anita has been in this business for centuries. She is the oldest dadima indie alive. You won't find such loose pussy in western countries also. Not worth 20 k for ST or 40 k FN. Don't get deceived. No one of them more than 10 k LT.Thank you. Anna is quoting 20 k FN.

Priyanka is asking for 40 k FN. She may not be worth it.

Bhurso
12-16-19, 19:16
I was away from the forum for some years and now back and want to activate the PM by buying subscription. Previously had it by CC directly but now since bitcoin needs to be bought I am unable to do so as the steps mentioned are not working out.

Have mailed the same to the admin but a general reply I got with the link to buy bitcoin which is not helping out.

Appealing to dear friends and member if anyone has activated recently please let me know so that I can also input the forum with sharing / exchanging of contacts.I just used the cash option.

It took about 4 weeks to activate. I was a bit worried. It all worked out.

Hope this helps.

Aditya06
12-16-19, 19:18

Appealing to dear friends and member if anyone has activated recently please let me know so that I can also input the forum with sharing / exchanging of contacts.Paying for a subscription is a big hassle. I have written a note on how to do it. Check out this link: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4103-Mumbai-s-Newbies-Guide.&p=2393409&viewfull=1#post2393409.

Blue Guy
12-16-19, 20:04
Went to spa near cee yes tee. Took a new girl. She is Muslim dusky with a great structure but avg face. Her ass was great man. Gave a nice oil. Massage and later enquired about extras. I asked her what all she provides. She said normal and 1. 5 k. Anyways started with it and asked her to do topless. Sucked her melons and started rubbing her clothes over her jeans. Asked her to pull her jeans down but she denied. After a few minutes she excused herself and went to the counter. Came back and switched off the light. Got down on the massage table and I sucked her melons and opened her jeans pulling it down. Man she was wet down. Below and I started licking her. Soon she came and asked me to stop. She subsequently oiled jhonny and gave me a nice HJ as I sucked her soft melons. Guess I got lucky as it was closing time and other staff were leaving the spa. Only the counter guy and she were left. Also, I observed her response to my clothes rubbing over jeans and was quick. Enough to change upon that. Lucky indeed. Came out a happy man after a warm. Water shower.Is this the one whose name starts with V? On the 1st floor?
What were the damages?

Blue Guy
12-16-19, 20:38

SP Kamlesh.

Pussy: Very Very Tight 9/10, Not shaved but trimmed and it was a downer.

DFK, BBJ (Complimented my tool size), Ball Sucking, Body Licking, Nipple sucking allowed, DATY & Fingering initially refused but allowed after some co-axing. Pussy was very very tight. She got wet after DATY and Fingering. She said she had come.

Positions: 69, WOT, Missionary, Relased much faster due to tightness. Forgot Blue pill, else would have lasted longer.

Girls are cleanliness freaks, Washes both tools with dettol liquid soap, gargle with Listerine Mouthwash before and after act.

Room: Clean with Towels, Tissues, Water Bottle and attached Bathroom. Provide Durex Ribbed condom (pack of 2) as standard package. Place is safe as there are many people guarding the space and many customers.

Damages: 3500 + 200 (Room boy).

WIR: Looks like, as there are other pretty younger ones with heavier assets. Few are MILFs huge in size, rest are mix of good looking young girls with decent assets. Price range is 3. 5 k-5. 5 k. Though I really couldn't say much difference between 3. 5 & 5. 5 lots. I found the 3. 5 much better than 5. 5 on offer with few exceptions.Which building and floor?

Dennis Thomas
12-17-19, 05:37
2nd Building, Not sure of the floor, I remember a flight of stairs and not sure which floor as we were fast climbing and many people are along the stair case.

Which building and floor?

Frank1232
12-17-19, 06:30
What do you mean by substantial intel bro? Are you dealing with any info received from spy agencies or what? Things are not revealed as they are, in the forum. Just go through the posts and you will find answers. To believe or to not believe is absolutely a personal choice. How do you expect me to substantiate? With a video or what? As far as pics are concerned, you can find them on the forum. Things which may give rise to any qierries are usually clarified by majority of members.

Play safe! All the best! Cheers!

Are her pics real? I could not find your FR about her. Can you provide any substantial intel on why she is not worth it?

Frank1232
12-17-19, 06:57
Bro, beware of the prices that are beiñg quotes. No one, I repeat, no one is worth more than 10 k. Just go through the forum and you will come to know. Just a food for thought. Have you mentioned anytime that you are not from India?

Play safe! All the best! Cheers!

Hello follow mongers,

So far have heard from.

Hello follow mongers,

So far have heard from.

LaunchLive
12-17-19, 17:35
Receving too many msgs with same questions. So here it is.

Yes. She is indi.

No. She is no more modelling but does photoshoots.

Yes. BBBJ.

If you want contact just to chit chat and not willing to meet, of course she will block.

Hey Folks,

Wanted to share my recent Mumbai trip experience. There is this girl who works part time in this field because short of money as all girls say. Name is actress Kajol name.

Works independently and is a babe to hangout. I was looking to meet someone like her.

Asked her to come hotel, she was wearing a hot party dress. Went out with her to a party in a famous nightclub. Returned, banged twice and she is no time watcher, switches off or silents her mobile. Willing to please and behaves like a pure girlfriend.

UKBoyMe2019
12-17-19, 18:44
Couldn't decipher the Spanish Rice nick name. Could you please tell.

Me the actual name bro?

Went to the well known Spanish Rice spa in darkness west. Had booked an appointment on the call but after reaching all rooms were occupied. After 10 minutes they gave me a room and met Miss Y.

She was really into the massage. Her hands reached all the right places. She gave a great bum massage. While massaging the back her boobs were constantly touching me as if she was doing it on purpose. I wanted to get rid of the dispo but decided to wait.

After she turned me around I asked her what on the table. To my surprise she told me that she doesn't provide any extras. I thought she was also into it but somehow ended up getting no extras. Her massage though was crazy..

LoveBigBoobs
12-18-19, 08:08
Beware the price they quote is not their actual worth. Anna or Anita has been in this business for centuries. She is the oldest dadima indie alive. You won't find such loose pussy in western countries also. Not worth 20 k for ST or 40 k FN. Don't get deceived. No one of them more than 10 k LT.Hi friend,

I am boob crazy guy, looking for some busty number, age doesn't matter only boob size. I can exchange some good numbers as well. I want any numbers around Mumbai.

LoveBigBoobs
12-18-19, 08:33
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

LustyBannana
12-18-19, 08:58
Hi friends, any SP or Indie in Thane and adjoining areas? Would be thankful for the help. My PM is active.

NeverFg
12-18-19, 09:13
This is a little old report from my short trip to Mumbai. Thanks to the brothers who offered leads, much grateful. However I wasn't able to follow up on those leads because I had very little time and was forced into trying out the nearest spa so ended up at this one in Colaba. The spa itself has decent ambience but nothing great, small rooms and attached showers. I asked for a local therapist and was assigned on but can't remember her name (could be Neha? Good figure especially her ass had great shape. Her massage was average and it took a lot of convincing for her to agree for extras, kept saying she doesn't do extras now, she used to before, etc, etc. Don't know how true this is. She finally agreed for HJ for 1 K and I was touching her over clothes. The counter charges were 2 K after negotiation and the counter lady was not great, she wanted extra money to give a room with the bed on the floor. Overall, not a great experience but perhaps with multiple visits there could be good sessions had here.

Rahul2020
12-18-19, 10:23
Anyone travelling to Thailand between 27th Dec to 5th Jan. I am going solo looking for a travel buddy, if anyone travelling to.

Regards.

Praks111
12-18-19, 14:49
Good FR and Good FRs too.

Truly you have christened the right handle 'Stud'. Unlike many who may have flooded your inbox by now, I would not trouble you for sure. As currently am it is no mongering time for me. Wish you good times and good finds. Play safe and be happy.

Cheers.

There are tons of women out there who are desperate to get money and go hungry for many days. They will treat you like king for 10 K. All you have do is look and ask around. You get excellent results.l charges are 1. 5 and hour with everything included. I have even taken her for full night at 5 K. Pic attached.

Alphe86
12-18-19, 17:49
Hi,

Wanted to share a recent visit to BWS. Usual girls were busy / leave so took Miss J (Flame), local. Good massage with extra. She is open to FS, with a bit of persuasion.

Another option if Ms. F and Ms. Ar e is unavailable.

Counter 1.5 k.

Extra 2.5 k.

WIR may be ones more.

SJPant2018
12-18-19, 18:28
I am not a frequent visitor to Mumbai so when I am in this time, I took an opportunity and decided to visit a spa at south Mumbai. Decent experience. The guy in the front let me in with his normal fee. A good range of girls from all types and. Picked up the one speaking local language. She was actually going off duty but when saw me she stopped and changed back, motivated! Started with normal massage. Kind of annoyed as the other girls kept on disturbing to ask if I needed two instead of one. But after some time the things took turn, she was willing to remove all and go for a BBBJ for 3 k+ agreed and had a good time. If you are in that area I can share the locations etc, just PM me. As well if you have something to share I would appreciate too. Enjoy Bombay (but in general keep away from those web site SPs in the dark city. I have been disappointed 100% of the time.

AbhiSingh
12-19-19, 06:10
Get a PM and message me.

Happy to share.

Hi friend,

I am boob crazy guy, looking for some busty number, age doesn't matter only boob size. I can exchange some good numbers as well. I want any numbers around Mumbai.

HeDrive
12-19-19, 07:12
Hi friend,

I am boob crazy guy, looking for some busty number, age doesn't matter only boob size. I can exchange some good numbers as well. I want any numbers around Mumbai.Age doesn't matter only boobs? What about cost and service? Does it matter or no buddy? That's also important!!

AadiChaddi
12-19-19, 08:06
Got this contact from one of my friends, who said this is a MILF and has some amazing skills, got interested and contacted her directly and the deal was scheduled for afternoon 1. Reached her place and she guided me to her apartment. First look at her figure was not so great still went ahead considering how cheap she was. Went to bedroom and we both got naked. She asked me to lay down on the bed and she started her magic. She started kissing and licking my whole body the tingling sensation was awesome. After she focused on my cock and started with a awesome deep BBBJ and in between also did rimming. The service was awesome I got the BBBJ for some 30 minutes. And then was about to come asked her to start the deed. She put the condom on and started riding me. My friend told me she provides anal. After riding her in WOT for another 20 minutes told her get off and start dogie. She obliged and thrusted in her Anal for another 10 minutes and finally cumed. Was done and was full satisfied.

Came out of the bedroom and one of her friends had arrived Sapna. Lookwise she was better and had a good figure. Was totally out of strength so thought of trying her sometime else.

Look: 6/10.

Service: 10/10.

Charges: 1 K including place.

After this I was posted in Vizag so couldn't try her friend and has to pause mongering for a while, now I am back in Mumbai and trying to contact her since couple of weeks but her number is switched off.

Will try some other girls.

Indiguy40
12-19-19, 14:20
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

RedPanda
12-19-19, 16:51
Could anyone share Irene MILFs number in Mumbai thanks in advance.

MastiLooter
12-19-19, 18:32
Anyone recently visited Rani from MR? She is quoting 8 K, found mixed reviews about her on the forum so confused.

Karun16
12-20-19, 08:27
receving too many msgs with same questions. So here it is.

Yes. She is indi.

No. She is no more modelling but does photoshoots.

Yes. Bbbj.

If you want contact just to chit chat and not willing to meet, of course she will block.Can you PM me the contact.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

ISG Forum Subscriptions are $25.00 USD for 12 months.

There are ONLY two ways to purchase a subscription:

#1 With BITCOIN and

#2 By CASH THROUGH the MAIL

Thank you for your support,

ISG Forum Admin

Jooeey
12-20-19, 09:50
Some bro here on ISG posted this picture a few Months maybe years back. Does anyone have review about this girl? FR or Rate?

Jdkunha
12-20-19, 16:21
Thanks to JustFishing for the contact.

I had a cancelled meeting near her area, thought I should take advantage of the same and contacted Cindy.

She gave a quick response and confirmed her availability.

It was a memorable experience with her, I felt really drained in one session, felt tired after 2-3 hours after leaving her.

I tried to reason what could be the reason, I did have one work related meeting before her, it could have been her amazing skills or I am getting older.

Now that's something for me to find out the next time I visit her.

I retired home early today thanks to the experience, overall a worthwhile experience.

It would have been a better GFE experience if I had more time to spend with here. Her agreed time was 2 hrs.

Love life, Live life, nothing lasts forever.

Boobs. Perky, medium -8/10.

Body. Curvy - 6/10.

Attitude. Almost GFE - 8/10.

Damage - 5 k for 2 hrs.

WIR. Yes.

VFM - 2 hrs was less time, 3-4 hrs at leisure would have been ideal experience as I like to keep talking even after the deed.

Jdkunha
12-20-19, 17:29
Thanks to Myrulez for the contact SP.

First time I am in the area.

I was highly intrigued reading Myrulez FR 3 some bang, and sought his help regarding Mad.

But I am not that adventurous yet.

I called up the SP asking for Mad. He said she is there and pronto, there I was seeking solution to my problem.

But in reality she was not in town, SP showed me a couple of others, but everything felt off the mark.

Johnie was high strung on Name mad, if had introduced me any of what he had as Mad. Would have gone blindly with it.

So finally to make amends with the time wasted getting there, took someone I thought was the better of the lot. Monika.

It turned out to be a good choice.

One look and she knew which flavor was needed to get me to get hooked to her.

We spoke 15-20 minutes, turned out to be good converstaionalist.

After the conversation, her skills were sublime and brilliant. No word I can think of can give justice to what transpired in our encounter.

I was encountered fully. Couldn't have asked for more. Within the hour.

The time exceeded and fortunately head with the load off started counting on the damages that could go north.

I said time up johnie, next time Monica and then Mad if we ever gets around to it.

Boobs. Medium -8/10.

Body. Curvy MILF - 6/10 -.

Attitude. Almost GFE -10/10.

Damage - 3.5 k for 1 hrs and additional. 450 for bear and service.

WIR. Definitely, definitely yes.

VFM -best bang for each buck, johnie agrees. Methinks The GFE experience was alone worth it even if it was 1 HR. No nakhras.

Stevence11
12-21-19, 20:54
Are there any reliable SP's in sites like MR?

Newbie here.

Bhurso
12-22-19, 05:13
Hi,

Can fellow mongers be kind enough to share contacts of reliable SP who can provide good quality girls.

Looking for some good quality providers who can give good service and can communicate in English.

I am new to Mumbai forum.

Thank you.

Rahul4321
12-22-19, 15:33
Hello members,

Can anyone pm me some SP contacts near Malad / Borivali.

Thanks.

Saibrogg
12-22-19, 21:18
Got this contact from one of my friends, who said this is a MILF and has some amazing skills, got interested and contacted her directly and the deal was scheduled for afternoon 1. Reached her place and she guided me to her apartment. First look at her figure was not so great still went ahead considering how cheap she was. Went to bedroom and we both got naked. She asked me to lay down on the bed and she started her magic. She started kissing and licking my whole body the tingling sensation was awesome. After she focused on my cock and started with a awesome deep BBBJ and in between also did rimming. The service was awesome I got the BBBJ for some 30 minutes. And then was about to come asked her to start the deed. She put the condom on and started riding me. My friend told me she provides anal. After riding her in WOT for another 20 minutes told her get off and start dogie. She obliged and thrusted in her Anal for another 10 minutes and finally cumed. Was done and was full satisfied.

Came out of the bedroom and one of her friends had arrived Sapna. Lookwise she was better and had a good figure. Was totally out of strength so thought of trying her sometime else..Buddy! Please share this contact.

Meetazadjoshi
12-22-19, 21:52
Been to tts BS (k) quite a few times but it looks like TTS monkey got more cute therapists. In K, I really like mouth freshener (m), even J is good. Who would be better than either of them at the monkey outlet?

Also, is it worth taking a membership. I visit appr once every month and often at TTS in other cities.

HimerosDoe
12-23-19, 04:16

Came out of the bedroom and one of her friends had arrived Sapna. Lookwise she was better and had a good figure. Was totally out of strength so thought of trying her sometime else.

Look: 6/10..Hi Sir,

Great FR!

Can you kindly help in sharing the details?

Chahyd
12-23-19, 11:20
Dear Mongerers,

Visiting Mumbai this week. Any Indie's available for incall? The last time I was there I tired Elisha. It was a fun time. Not sure if she is still there.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

_ Sunny.

Sen Sex
12-23-19, 12:28
Visiting NL was on my bucket list for long time, finally last week I ticked it off.

Thanks Dennis for sharing contact of SP.

Called him in afternoon and confirmed that there is no LE issue and they are operating as usual. Reached there by 8 PM and waited at place he asked me to. He picked me and took in that lane. Can't tell which building he took me but it was second floor.

He showed me the line up and I selected one from 3.5 k. Then on second thought I asked SP to send one who was dressed in golden skirt, she turned out to be of 2.5 k category. Her name was Suman.

Next 1 hour was very good experience. Suman was very friendly and cooperative. Gave bit of massage, some dancing, little RIM, lot of DFK (now I am worried about the lot of fluid exchange that happened). She was even OK for giving second shot but I was physically & mentally exhausted so declined. Gave her 500 as tip.

NL is good VFM option for Mumbai mongers in my opinion. Clean rooms, decent choice, safe env.

FunForSandy
12-24-19, 05:07
Been to tts BS (k) quite a few times but it looks like TTS monkey got more cute therapists. In K, I really like mouth freshener (m), even J is good. Who would be better than either of them at the monkey outlet?

Also, is it worth taking a membership. I visit appr once every month and often at TTS in other cities.If you are going once pm And are happy with the services, a membership will work out cheaper.

Try Juliet at Monkey branch, she is good.

Happy mongering.

JustTimePass
12-24-19, 05:36
Can any kind soul share contact for Mahi the model?

Thanks.

ForTheLulz
12-24-19, 13:36
If you are going once pm And are happy with the services, a membership will work out cheaper.

Try Juliet at Monkey branch, she is good.

Happy mongering.What are the counter charges & extra appox rates?

Loverboyxxx
12-24-19, 16:22
I have contacted Tina and Eisha from MR. Both are quoting almost 10 k for 2 hrs. Both are ready to visit my place. Has anyone tried them. Are they independent escorts and trustworthy? If yes then Who is better.

Need suggestion of senior members.

LadInIndia
12-24-19, 20:17
Some bro here on ISG posted this picture a few Months maybe years back. Does anyone have review about this girl? FR or Rate?Would be great if you or anyone else could share in the DM. Along with the FR.

Thanks.

M3100
12-24-19, 21:36
Went to spa near cee yes tee. Took a new girl. She is Muslim dusky with a great structure but avg face. Her ass was great man. Gave a nice oil. Massage and later enquired about extras. I asked her what all she provides. She said normal and 1. 5 k. Anyways started with it and asked her to do topless. Sucked her melons and started rubbing her clothes over her jeans. Asked her to pull her jeans down but she denied. After a few minutes she excused herself and went to the counter. Came back and switched off the light. Got down on the massage table and I sucked her melons and opened her jeans pulling it down. Man she was wet down. Below and I started licking her. Soon she came and asked me to stop. She subsequently oiled jhonny and gave me a nice HJ as I sucked her soft melons. Guess I got lucky as it was closing time and other staff were leaving the spa. Only the counter guy and she were left. Also, I observed her response to my clothes rubbing over jeans and was quick. Enough to change upon that. Lucky indeed. Came out a happy man after a warm. Water shower.Please PM the details.

FunForSandy
12-25-19, 02:14
What are the counter charges & extra appox rates?Please RTFF. Everything is there.

BoobsManiac
12-25-19, 02:35
I have contacted Tina and Eisha from MR. Both are quoting almost 10 k for 2 hrs. Both are ready to visit my place. Has anyone tried them. Are they independent escorts and trustworthy? If yes then Who is better.

Need suggestion of senior members.In MR all girls will say 10 k for 2, because they know Mumbai has sex hungry crowd. But in reality their actual worth is max 4-5 k for 2. Most of them have their handlers or SP posting those ads. Be careful.

LovelyAsh
12-25-19, 04:51
Called up my regular SP, he said he is out of town and shared his brothers number who operates close to NL. Went there saw the line up picked up one chuby bong K.

Nice firm tits and good clean body. Enjoyed DFK, fondling, sucking, fingering to hearts content. Then followed by CBJ and WOT with lot of play.

Enjoyed a lot, will definitely reapet.

Damage 3. 5 k (charge) +0. 2 (room service)+0. 1 (tip).

But need to visit NL one more time. Please PM the reliable NL SP details.

Stay Safe.

LA.

HiThereAloha
12-25-19, 06:11
Bros I used to visit their branch in a Star Property in juhu. Had some very nice experiences with a lady called Ram's Wife. Then she left. She was nice. Dusky. Fake tits. But great attitude.

Then I Discovered their other branch.

Met a babe called the. She was a bit like a low budget NE. But I got totally hot for her as she was wild and reminded me of a colleague I wanted to pump.

Then she left and went to AT Chembur. Visited her there. That's when she asked for 8 k for nude B2B. Which was ridiculous. So called it off.

Discovered that she's moved back to Born Again. So asked for her and S.

4 hands. As usual, they came late. Then she started her 8 k drama again. I got wild and started putting on my clothes. But then S said don't get angry and wait etc. S was pretty. And had a lovely body. She stripped and did B2B really nicely with full eye contact. Then put oil and gave me a nice s-l-o-w HJ. The kind that makes me go mad.

So booked her solo the next one for a 2 hour session. Now she starts the drama. Won't take off clothes. She only did it the last time because the was there. And why don't we call her etc.

I told her to FO. And almost left. This time bad HJ and pants at half mast VS off.

WIR: Maybe. It's too fucking expensive at 3450 / massage.

Package: They are up my package the last time as well. So no.

Body: 7/10.

Face: 8/10.

Cat: Cleanish 6/10.

HiThereAloha
12-25-19, 06:17
Light Spa is like a HotorNot. Some ugg fucks. One very pretty face. But full on attitude and waiting.

So the last time I went this babe with a nice face and black Cat area and Bum Area came in. Started her bloody drama. But I still persisted. Finally jerked myself off and she used the sheet to wipe me.

All through she kept saying I'm going home. Take me shopping na? Why didn't you get wine?

Like WTF?

She blows hot and cold. So many times she's cancelled my appointments and made me wait.

WIR: I have to as I have 2 more appointments left in my PKG.

Face: 8/10.

Cat: 3/10 full balanitis and fungus.

Ass: 3/10 same as above.

Attitude: 0/10.

Lebhari
12-25-19, 07:05
Hi guys,

I had been to PE Spa in Beach area last week. This is my FR for the visit.

The Booking: Called up the reception and a male answered. Asked him the rates and as expected, he quoted some random rate of around 2.5 k for a Thai Massage. Negotiated the rate down to 1.5 k and he agreed.

At the Reception: I reached the location and was in for a shock when the male receptionist told me there was no booking done under my name. He checked his computer and told me that they have two branches, the other one being in darkness area. The phone attendant had accidentally put my name in the other branch's database apparently. I had to wait for half an hour till a room got empty and then proceeded for the massage.

The Therapist: I was assigned a Thai named Miss T. She was a bit plump and old but was cute. He tits looked really huge while she had the shirt on. She started the massage. It started off being very quite so I tried to strike a conversation with her. She started bitching about how some of the clients in the past had tried to molest her. She said that with one of the clients, just as the massage started he suddenly lifted his head and bit her hard on her cheeks and then she immediately left the room and cancelled the massage as she wasn't going to tolerate such behavior.

The Negotiation: While the massage was on she occasionally would briefly touch my balls with her hands and give a naughty smile. I got the hints and asked her the charges of extras. Starting blabbing about 3 k for topples handjob and so on and so forth. I started negotiating and we settled at 2 k for BBBJ and full top access. I was trying for complete sex as well but she doesn't give full service.

The Act: She pulled down my dispos and pulled up her top. Her boobies were big but saggy. I made her lie down on the mattress and started sucking her titites. Her nipples were nice and soft. Reminded me of small tiny marshmallows. She then made me lie down and put my dick in between her boobies and started tit fucking. Then we moved to BBBJ. She took my dick into her mouth and locked on to it like a leech. She started sucking it deep and was bobbing her head up and down and simultaneously stroking the base of my cock with her hand. I started trying different positions by standing and sleeping during the BBBJ and she was quite cooperative. This continued for a while and then I came.

The End: I paid her and started to get ready to shower. The shower is in the same room where the massage takes place. Just before I was about to enter the shower Miss T said that she'll be leaving and suddenly started kissing and smooching me. I was a bit taken aback as this didn't seem usual for me. After a few seconds of smooching she left. I showered and left.

Damages: 1. 5 k counter plus 2 k extras.

WIR: Maybe. But next time I'll try a different lady.

Few parting thoughts:

-Although I liked the therapist, the spa's ambience and interior decor was not that great.

-This BBBJ felt like I was in heaven.

That's all for this FR. Hope 2020 will be a great year for all the mongers and for me too. Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New year!

TiaMoman
12-25-19, 10:52
Hey guys,

I will be in Mumbai for weekend, I am looking for clubs where in I can pick up interested girls. Or in which clubs there are chances of getting acquainted with the girls. I will be staying in Bandra.

PM is activated.

Blue Guy
12-25-19, 11:41
Hi.

Can anybody refer me to the Vashi lady SP who provides vfm items?

Her number ending with 4495.

Called her but she wants reference to call her on my behalf.

Shared my details with Madan but apparently he is still to call her. I am near Vashi and was looking to score her.

Urgent help please.

Blue Guy
12-25-19, 15:22
Since I didn't get any support from this forum, visited NL in desperation.

I am more into indies and spas so this happened to be my first ever visit. And the experience was underwhelming 😏

Contacted manoj before going and had made clear my expectations. He took me to what I think was 1 b1 f. However the lineup that I saw was below my expectations. I was looking for young girls but all I could find was milfs of various forms with caked faces. I have had better ones at SBs in Navi Mumbai.

Finally chose one, pooja, looked much when dressed than undressed.

The mood was already off and johny went in hibernation. Did a quick deed just because I travelled a long way to reach there, and left.

My report card:

MILF:

Boobs: 4/10 (I like big and firm, they were loose and drooping).

Body: 5/10 (Slim but clearly overused body, a bit of loose tummy).

Looks: 7/10 dressed, 5/10 undressed. Face was 2 tone lighter due to makeup than rest of the body.

Service: 7/10 (normal things, not into rimming).

Setup:

Room: 7/10 (clean room with large mirror on two sides).

Ambience: 7/10.

Security: 8/10 (SPs are friendly, professional and place looks secure).

Damage: 3. 5 k+100.

WIR: Frankly l don't know. Maybe I need to change my SP. Unless I get what I am looking for there is no point going again.

I am looking for better quality and GFE experience even if they are a bit costly.

I am returning to mongering world after a long hiatus. I have lost most of my contacts as they keep changing numbers.

It may take some time but I will develop my contacts again.

Ajay2984
12-25-19, 17:32
Recent FRs.

1. My friend housewife. Met again my friend housewife through social media at her home. Awesome raw sex and she finished with CIM. She is a horny woman and too active in bed.

2. NL. Same SP. New girl called Deepa. Punjabi. Decent looking and good in bed. Enjoyed well with her.

Next day took another girl from Assam called Payal. Decent looks a the decent service. Good BBBJ.

3. Pooja Chembur. Met her at chembur where she took me to her regular lodge. Had 2 sessions. Good BBBJ. Lota if DFK. She was very wet not tight though. Very fair milky body. Liked her softness. She is polite and good otherwise. Damage - 6 k + 1.5 k for lodge room.

Cheers.

Rajaa
12-26-19, 12:35
Hey Mumbai bro and members.

This is raja from chennai forum and visiting the Mumbai on Jan. 16 to Jan. 20 . I like to receive indie or any sp contacts which you got. Please pm me. I can help you in return to chennai contacts.

HeDrive
12-26-19, 12:57
Hey Mumbai bro and members.

This is raja from chennai forum and visiting the Mumbai on Jan. 16 to Jan. 20 . I like to receive indie or any sp contacts which you got. Please pm me. I can help you in return to chennai contacts.Chennai forum is perhaps the only forum in India which doesn't know how to help members from other cities. Whenever I asked for help to some members, they asked me so many CID questions like your phone number, your original name, mongering name, ISG handle, hotel where you stay, number of days of hotel stay, LOL. Guys are you people trying to create a database of ISG mongers or what. We are not interested in marrying any girl from Chennai. Whenever someone asked me any contact I gave without asking any other queries. I feel some of you may also feel the same about my opinion. It's time Chennai mongers also face such situation in Mumbai and other cities so that they feel the same.

AJaycoo76
12-26-19, 13:03
Anyone has contact of Neelam from Crys spa, her number seems to have changed. PM me her contact if anyone has.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rajaa
12-26-19, 14:14
Chennai forum is perhaps the only forum in India which doesn't know how to help members from other cities. Whenever I asked for help to some members, they asked me so many CID questions like your phone number, your original name, mongering name, ISG handle, hotel where you stay, number of days of hotel stay, LOL. Guys are you people trying to create a database of ISG mongers or what. We are not interested in marrying any girl from Chennai. Whenever someone asked me any contact I gave without asking any other queries. I feel some of you may also feel the same about my opinion. It's time Chennai mongers also face such situation in Mumbai and other cities so that they feel the same.I will accept your thoughts. Some of the members are not helpful like Delhi forum and Mumbai forum. But I have been helping the mongers so far. If you ever visit the chennai then ping me bro. I am happy to help you. Help me with some nice contacts if possible.

Rebelanki
12-26-19, 14:23
Recent FRs.

1. My friend housewife. Met again my friend housewife through social media at her home. Awesome raw sex and she finished with CIM. She is a horny woman and too active in bed.

2. NL. Same SP. New girl called Deepa. Punjabi. Decent looking and good in bed. Enjoyed well with her.

Next day took another girl from Assam called Payal. Decent looks a the decent service. Good BBBJ.

3. Pooja Chembur. Met her at chembur where she took me to her regular lodge. Had 2 sessions. Good BBBJ. Lota if DFK. She was very wet not tight though. Very fair milky body. Liked her softness. She is polite and good otherwise. Damage - 6 k + 1.5 k for lodge room.

Cheers.Hi Bros,

I am from Thane City. Can some one help me good contacts for this weekend I have a budget of 3 k to 3.5 K for 2 pops need good service.

WamBam5
12-26-19, 15:43
Spa T, Ironman: Went there for the 1st time with a friend, paid 1. 5 k for 60 mins, not the best ambiance, was appointed NE Miss P,started with back massage and she did a decent bum massage 15 minutes before the end she asked if I wanted a HJ quoted 1 k,kissed a little while I grabbed her ass, after finiahing she offered to wash me but I said no since the bathroom was fuckall, overall good service but the place sucks, while going out saw the therapist which my friend got and I would go back for her.

Spa above M&S, Ironman: Again visited with a friend who had been here befor paid 1. 5 k counter, was appointed Thai chick got a good bum massage and HJ for 1. 5 k with top access, Had big boobs. This time again my friends therapist was better looking and will visit again for her.

AndyNewbie
12-26-19, 15:47
Hi,

Planning to visit NL Soon can anyone please help me with Kancha's phone number.

Baba115
12-27-19, 02:22
Hopefully this report will help newbies. The actual deed was as per what has been described numberous times on this forum and hence won't go into the details. But perhaps it'll be a guide to first timers.

In Mumbai for work for the next few days. Have been reading a lot about country Spa and decided to try the one in Ironman. Went here about 4 pm and the receptionist said that there's an hour's wait. But god damn she was hot. Would definitely give her 9-10. She was Indian with impeccable English. I think she guessed it was my first time there and started quoting 3.5-4 K for massages. I fibbed that my friend comes here and doesn't pay more than 2-2. 5 k for the massage and that I have been to the money area one and paid only 2. 5 k. She said the cheapest is a dry Thai massage for 2. 8 k. Went for it. She took down my name and number and entered it into her computer. I guess my name and number didn't show up in the database because she then had a slight frown and said "so I have booked you in for an hour. Come back in 45 min. This is a dry massage and nothing else. You'll be given a traditional Thai attire which you must wear throughout the duration". Was a bit disappointed as I thought this'll be a total waste.

Went back at the allocated time and was asked to wait for a few min by the hottie (again the frown) as the therapist wasn't ready. Just then a door opened a really overweight and old guy walked out and exited and two Thai masseuses quickly went in the back adjusting their clothes. This raised my hopes that extras would be on offer. Was asked to go to a room with just a mattress in it and Thai music playing lightly. A traditional Thai attire lay on it with a box containing a towel, comb and some oil. I was asked to change and in walks a Thai girl who introduced herself H* (name like a nut, also colour of eyes or hair). Started with the usual chitchat (she had fairly decent English and was very talkative). She keep away from the berries, twig and bum but the massage was actually quite good. 15-min into it, she hinted that extras are on offer (saying she prefers massaging Indian men as she prefers doing "some things" with them than with Thai men back in her country). Asked her wht was on offer. Quoted exorbitant prices (3 k for HJ, 6 k for BJ and 10 k for FS). I was in mood for FS and bargained but only brought her down to 8 k (which I was told by a senior / guru that going rate is 6-7 k). Anyway paid her and she started stripping. A bit plump but still I would say 7/10 as she had a cute face and smile. What followed was the usual service described by other mongers and hence won't go into the details. Still had 15-20 min left after the deed and she said she'the share her number so I can call and booked her directly. She doesn't do outcalls Or doesn't work as an indie but I can come see her at this Spa. Rest of the time was spent again chatting and a very good massage. As I was leaving, I was offered a bottle of water by the hot receptionist and this time she had a wide smile on her face and said "hope you enjoyed the service and come back again" with a wink. My my. What a reversal of mood.

BTW. While banging the masseuse I did ask her if the receptionist was also into this and she said no. How I wish she was.

GopalRao
12-27-19, 02:50
Chennai forum is perhaps the only forum in India which doesn't know how to help members from other cities. Whenever I asked for help to some members, they asked me so many CID questions like your phone number, your original name, mongering name, ISG handle, hotel where you stay, number of days of hotel stay, LOL. Guys are you people trying to create a database of ISG mongers or what. We are not interested in marrying any girl from Chennai. Whenever someone asked me any contact I gave without asking any other queries. I feel some of you may also feel the same about my opinion. It's time Chennai mongers also face such situation in Mumbai and other cities so that they feel the same.I echo your words. Chennai forum is really pathetic in sharing any info. I have always shared many digits to so many without asking too much personal info like mongering name, ISG handle, mobile number etc. I don't know what's the use of sending PM to any member in Chennai forum. If they can't share freely, don't expect anything from others.

HaveIt2014
12-27-19, 04:25
I was visiting Pune for a day and looking for a company. I reached out to sr members and also exploring AFF site. Many sr members were helpful. I will mention them on a different thread. However, I to try new route. I contacted a few on AFF site and got a response from shreya619. You can take a look at the pic on the profile. The picture was decent and decided to try it. The first problem was, she does not use what's up. Since I had no local number, so I had to call her (instead of text) to set it up. She agreed to come to Pune. She agreed on 20 k + cab charges. I knew that it was a bit expensive but I had no other option planned so I went with her.

Her picture is far better than the actual looks (what a surprise. She is curvy. She is below 30 and lives in virar.

Looks: 3/10.

BJ: with cover.

Kiss: Light kiss (no French).

Two sessions.

Boobs: decent.

Figure: tummy, with few extra pounds.

Talkative.

Not very open minded and of course money minded.

Overall experience 3/10.

Will I repeat: no (not worth the price).

HaveIt2014
12-27-19, 04:31
I have had similar experience with her. Thank you LaunchLive. Your reference worked!

Hey Folks,

Deep kissing, BBBJ and willing to take rough. Had shower together and paid her cab.

Overall, a good experience and no regrets.

Damages: 25 k + cab.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

WIR: Yes in my next trip.

Nrao8465
12-27-19, 06:56
Thanks to Mirvlada for providing me this Nepali girl Pooja digits. After the disaster with Sneha, I got this good experience.

She is available in Malad with her own place. She lives with few other girls, they are also NE, but I don't know if they are available for fun.

Pooja is a very horny Nepali, she said she is from NE and here in Mumbai, working as a beautician.

Fucked her hard in her holes, the experience was good.

Looks- Typical Nepali.

Figure- Very fit atheletic kind of, slim and proper shape.

Boobs- small, only drawback.

Pussy- Very tight, seems not used much.

Service- All except anal or CIM.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Cheers!

Note- Contact Mirvlada bro FR any info, don't flood my inbox please.

CoolDJJoy
12-27-19, 07:48
This is with respect to my recent visit to miss "Ani" from MR. Everybody knows her and now she is pretty old in the industry. The attitude is still same and is asking for 10 k but now she is not worth it. Things have loosened up and scaling can be seen. I think the worth is not more than 3 - 3.5 k now. I have gone to her once but I feel it is pretty over priced deal.

Shenzi
12-27-19, 08:45
Hey,

I'm new at this place.

Can you help me with digits of SP. It will be grateful.

Thank you.

Shenzi
12-27-19, 09:01
Hello Seniors,

I'm a newbie here and wanted to experience NL.

Have no clue or idea how the process is.

I was planning to just simply visit NL. As I've visited this place before to see what it is exactly.

I reached there via google map and went through a narrow shady lane.

Nobody was there, except 2 guys sitting outside an entrance of old building. I was bit afraid. So I left that lane ASAP.

Later after reading few posts here. I realised you need to have some kind of contact with a SP to get some action there.

It would be great and helpful I can get some guidance on how to get in there and experience it.

Happy Holidays.

Thank You.

AjayLove323
12-27-19, 10:03
Dear Senior,

Nice FR.

I kindly request you to please share the contact of Pooja Chembur as I would also like to meet her.

Your inbox is full so PM is not going through.

My PM is active.

Thanks.

Recent FRs.

Cheers.

Chuchikanda21
12-27-19, 12:23
Anna is Anita I guess, she is 40+ and clearly past her prime. Rest your choice bro. Don't know about the other two.Hey Bro, Would just like to clarify that Anna is NOT Anita and they are two different Indies. I can endorse this because I had fucked them both. While Anita is a 45 plus lady staying at Chembur and is available in call / out call both, Anna offers only out calls as she doesn't have place.

Anita is petite with microscopic boobs, clean & decently tight pussy (Looking at her age) and appreciable oral skills. She has well past her prime and is now counting on bates like BDSM and Threesome.

Only plus points with Anita are her safe and well maintained flat at Chembur, excellent communication skills in fluent English (You can enjoy her stories about International travel, staying at Naturist Resorts and her adventurous sex life) and most importantly some young and good indies who either are available in call at her place for threesome with her or for out call at your location. You can say that Anita is a stepping stone to reach some good Indies who are available through her. You can very much opt her if you have kinks like BDSM, threesome etc.

She is good at service and definitely tries to please you.

Few months back Anita was available for as low as 6 K for two shots at her place & 12 K for a threesome with her friend Merry. Thanks to her publicity through MR and the dryness of Mumbai forum, I came to know that now she is quoting 10 k for her alone and 15 K for a threesome. Please don't pay her this amount, she doesn't deserves it.

Coming to Anna, She is a 40 plus lady who has seen good glamorous days once upon a time. She is lean with medium sized soft boobs, Loose but clean odorless pussy and amazing oral skills. If you like to be rimmed and sucked with CIM you can try Anna. She loves rimming and can eat your ass like there is no tomorrow. Like Anita, she is also having contacts of some young girls and is now working both as an Indie as well as SP. She charges 10 K for two to three hours / two shots and is only available for out call as she doesn't have place.

Due to my work I travel to all parts of the world and I've mongered in most of the cities in India, believe me bro It's only in Mumbai that these 40 plus elderly women are charging such exorbitant amount and still getting customers, sole reason being the imbalance between supply and demand at Mumbai (Simple commerce taught in FY of BCom) Had these ladies been at Delhi, they would have been retired five years back enjoying pension.

I do not intend to insult them as they really try to please you with their services and I can vouch that they are much better service wise as compared to many young girls but still the amount they are charging is not reasonable looking at their age and body.

The numbers of both of them are available on MR.

Cheers!

Kamashutra
12-27-19, 14:52
Thanks to Mirvlada for providing me this Nepali girl Pooja digits. After the disaster with Sneha, I got this good experience.

She is available in Malad with her own place. She lives with few other girls, they are also NE, but I don't know if they are available for fun.

Pooja is a very horny Nepali, she said she is from NE and here in Mumbai, working as a beautician.

Looks- Typical Nepali.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Cheers!

Note- Contact Mirvlada bro FR any info, don't flood my inbox please.Mirvlada is flooded with requests ha ha ha.

JayeshM
12-27-19, 15:27
Hi guys,

I was in Mumbai for a day and met miss N from Western.

I wanted a bit long time and we settled for 8 k for 6 hours fun, she was asking 10 k but reduced to 8 k as she desperately needs money.

She is easy to call in hotel and nobody will doubt her. Rest the experience was a pure bliss. There are few reviews and my is also same. Her cuteness I will carry for sometime. As the year is ending I was happy that I banged a beauty like her. Cummed like a dog as I hardly monger.

The best moments would be sucking those soft melons and hard nipples and seeing those white ass while banging from back. Had to carry a delay spray for those 6 hours, otherwise it's difficult to hold on for long.

This contact belongs to Mirvlada so anyone needs it kindly get in touch with him only.

Happy new year in advance to Everyone!

Ruch888
12-27-19, 17:46
Hello bros,

Travelling to Bangalore next week looking for some help there. MP's, SP's or Indies anything would be appreciated. Have got a little help from forum members of Bangalore but seems everything is too expensive.

Looking for someone for the night mostly.

Preference would be young and petite women. Have got suggestion of Apsara and Bips already from forum members (they will be my last resort options).

All help will be reciprocated.

Regards.

P.S. : Bombay adventure FR's coming soon before 2020.

RkgRoyal
12-27-19, 19:05
After some search thought to try MP at Chinc monkey. Visited king god spa. At counter was offered local and NE decided to go for NE. The girl was too cute but during massage didn't gave any indication which was quite disappointing. At the end of massage she herself asked for extra. Cost was as usual, decided to go for TL and HJ which was usual nothing special to mention, only her racks were killing.

Any way finished in 5 minutes and went for bath.

Planning to visit on Sunday to check local.

Damage 3 k.

Have heard about MP with FS on that road. Will update here once found.

RkgRoyal
12-27-19, 19:10

Looks- Typical Nepali.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Cheers!

Note- Contact Mirvlada bro FR any info, don't flood my inbox please.It will be kind if any any of brothers here help me with her digits and ref.

RkgRoyal
12-27-19, 19:22
After receiving pointers from forum decided to visit NL near hospital which is near to my work area. Could not find any hint during casual roaming in the lane.

Can any one help which building action is available.

RkgRoyal
12-27-19, 19:41
After one of my earlier post one of our IGS brother connected and helped me with a number. Today jonny was in mood and not having much connect due to being new to city, decided to connect with no. Shared by brother.

After ref share with SP deal was fixed and location was given by SP, on searching area in map found its in Delhi. Again called to SP came to know that he is operating from Delhi.

After this laughed on myself. Anyway thanks bro for help.

Some time it happens.

PhoenixPune
12-27-19, 21:28
I have had similar experience with her. Thank you LaunchLive. Your reference worked!Hello bro,

I have messaged you. Please check. Thank you.

BadBoy J
12-27-19, 22:20
Anyone recently visited Rani from MR? She is quoting 8 K, found mixed reviews about her on the forum so confused.Not worth more than 3-4 k per shot.

Kamashutra
12-28-19, 02:06
Hello Seniors,

I was planning to just simply visit NL. As I've visited this place before to see what it is exactly.

Nobody was there, except 2 guys sitting outside an entrance of old building. I was bit afraid. So I left that lane ASAP.

Later after reading few posts here. I realised you need to have some kind of contact with a SP to get some action there.

It would be great and helpful I can get some guidance on how to get in there and experience it.

Happy Holidays.

Thank You.Your PM is not active dude. Nos can not be shared in open.

Kamashutra
12-28-19, 04:57

Looks- Typical Nepali.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Cheers!

Note- Contact Mirvlada bro FR any info, don't flood my inbox please.India and Nepal relationship not going well at present. Want to revive it but somehow nrao has done a bit and left it to mirvlada who is not reachable. But it's never too late. Let me wait if I m one of the chosen few.

Rebelanki
12-28-19, 08:13

Looks- Typical Nepali.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Cheers!

Note- Contact Mirvlada bro FR any info, don't flood my inbox please.Mirvlada bro kindly share digit of Pooja from Malad on my email if possible as I am not a paid member so don't have PM here.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kamdeva420
12-28-19, 08:36
Hello all,

Visited a girl who doesn't meet too often nowadays because she has a job. Her name is Hindi version of smile. She is a Muslim.

Won't go too much into details, experience was decent. She is not slim. So people looking for slim indie she is not suitable.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 9 she has huge boobs.

Pussy - 7.

Service- 7.

Damage- 4 k for 2.

She has been a budget fuck for me and always charges less. The best thing is we can negotiate.

Will share her number only in exchange of another good vfm one.

Also I will only share with those who write FR with photo and other details as it will be easy for me to exchange. Also I don't prefer connecting on WA, just prefer pm for exchange. Looking for contacts in Mumbai only.

Those who don't have any FR with photos please don't message.

Thanks.

JusArsenal
12-28-19, 10:20
Visited spa in T gb road name after a NZ cricket player. This was my first spa visit in Mumbai. Therapist did not ask about extras nor did I ask wondering if she will get offended and based on massage given she did mot give any indication either.

What is the protocol to follow here?

Any pointers for spa with extras in T area?

Rahul2030
12-28-19, 10:57
Hi guys. The RR SPA Worli has been raided. Heard that staff and owner are behind the bars.

Be careful.

Wilderness
12-28-19, 11:35

SP Kamlesh.

Body: Slim 8/10..I kindly request you to please share the contact as I would also like to meet her. Thanks a lot.

SquishyMuffinz
12-28-19, 12:50
Hey guys,

I'm in Bombay for a few days, staying in Andheri West. Can someone provide any indies number who has her own place. Or a reliable SP with place. Will be highly obliged. PM is active.

Thanks.

Kryptographer
12-28-19, 13:28
Can any kind soul guide me get a mongering SIM without providing any documents.

Willing to reward if proper info is provided. My PM is active.

Thanks & Cheers!

Sid2034
12-28-19, 15:10
Comrades couple of FRs pending on recent encounters in Kol Bangalore and Delhi. Special one on my meeting with king of Delhi Rahul bhai. Now I am in Mumbai for a week, requesting fellow comrades to share any good indes are SPs in Mumbai. This is my first in Mumbai. Hope Mumbai s as open, welcoming and generous like Delhi.

HiThereAloha
12-28-19, 16:43
Hi guys. The RR SPA Worli has been raided. Heard that staff and owner are behind the bars.

Be careful.Yes bro I've hear it too. Also hear that Spanish Sun got raided, but owner paid 1 lakh cash and got out.

Considering HDFC Juhu Spa got wound up and all babes in jail, I would recommend caution.

Thing is that we all love to help. And when the help is too generous, it becomes a beehive of activity at the place.

And that creates unwanted attention.

Though RR owner had some big political connections. So it's surprising!

FunForSandy
12-28-19, 17:48
India and Nepal relationship not going well at present. Want to revive it but somehow nrao has done a bit and left it to mirvlada who is not reachable. But it's never too late. Let me wait if I m one of the chosen few.Ha ha, good one bro.

TiaMoman
12-28-19, 19:57
Hey,

I can't see Anita on MR. Could you please send me her digits with ref needed.

Hey Bro, Would just like to clarify that Anna is NOT Anita and they are two different Indies. I can endorse this because I had fucked them both. While Anita is a 45 plus lady staying at Chembur and is available in call / out call both, Anna offers only out calls as she doesn't have place.

Anita is petite with microscopic boobs, clean & decently tight pussy (Looking at her age) and appreciable oral skills. She has well past her prime and is now counting on bates like BDSM and Threesome.

Only plus points with Anita are her safe and well maintained flat at Chembur, excellent communication skills in fluent English (You can enjoy her stories about International travel, staying at Naturist Resorts and her adventurous sex life) and most importantly some young and good indies who either are available in call at her place for threesome with her or for out call at your location. You can say that Anita is a stepping stone to reach some good Indies who are available through her. You can very much opt her if you have kinks like BDSM, threesome etc.

She is good at service and definitely tries to please you.

Kamdeva420
12-29-19, 03:55
This is yesterday experience. I sent request to Mirvlada bro for and contact and he readily shared.

After that called her to my home and it was a wonderful night. As it's a bit chilly the time spent was very hot and we both were sweating. She has a wonderful figure, as all Gujarati girls have meat at right places.

Looks- 10.

Fihure- 9.

Service- 9.

Attitude- 9.

Damage - 8 k.

She has a black mole in her white clean ass and it looks so good when banging her from behind. Felt like a pornstar because I had seen such figure of girls in porn videos only.

This contact I can't share as it belongs to Mirvlada.

Herry Hot
12-29-19, 08:47
What time you visited there? If you go after 7 pm there should be more guys out there. Just be confident and talk to the guys casually. They will take care of rest.

Good luck,

HH.

Hello Seniors,

Nobody was there, except 2 guys sitting outside an entrance of old building. I was bit afraid. So I left that lane ASAP..

Baba115
12-29-19, 11:58
Just returned from country spa bazaar shaher. Didn't make a reservation and was given Ms. S (name similar to a 2-3 seater couch). Paid 2. 7 k at the counter. She came in and gave half a smile. Was quite pretty though. Before she began she turned off all the lights and there was only a candle lit. For the next 30 min was the most boring massage. Not a talker at all and preferred to respond in yes and no. A non-yes / no question was greeted with 1-2 word answers. Throughout the massage there was no mention of extras. She seemed very disinterested and tried (kept yawning throughout). After 30 min I popped the question directly. She said she offers everything for the right price. As usual. Her right price for FS was 10 k. Thanks to another senior's advice, I was able to bring her down to 6.5 k for FS. Paid her and stripped. Her body was quite nice with curves in the right places. Nice big boobs which I sucked to my hearts content. She didn't allow fingering but surprisingly allowed me to finger her ass. Had her in missionary, WOT and finished in doggy. I wanted to ask whether she allows anal but my mood was off due to her lack of enthusiasm through most of the hour.

BoobsManiac
12-29-19, 14:27
Hi guys,

I was in Mumbai for a day and met miss N from Western.

I wanted a bit long time and we settled for 8 k for 6 hours fun, she was asking 10 k but reduced to 8 k as she desperately needs money.

She is easy to call in hotel and nobody will doubt her. Rest the experience was a pure bliss. There are few reviews and my is also same. Her cuteness I will carry for sometime. As the year is ending I was happy that I banged a beauty like her. Cummed like a dog as I hardly monger.

The best moments would be sucking those soft melons and hard nipples and seeing those white ass while banging from back. Had to carry a delay spray for those 6 hours, otherwise it's difficult to hold on for long.

This contact belongs to Mirvlada so anyone needs it kindly get in touch with him only.

Happy new year in advance to Everyone!Good one bro. I was the first one to try her over a year and glad to know she still hasn't raised her prices, nor her attitude. At the same time still maintained her sex appeal and figure and lastly cuteness.

ExpMonger
12-29-19, 15:34
Why don't use use parallel space and text now. I use it and use WhatsApp calling feature to communicate. If any indie is not on WhatsApp then I use my regular number.

Can any kind soul guide me get a mongering SIM without providing any documents.

Willing to reward if proper info is provided. My PM is active.

Thanks & Cheers!

AbhiSingh
12-29-19, 16:00
Pinged the attached bird and met.

Originally from Gujarat, a Gujarati, I was looking for her for many days.

Now she is in need of money so I grabbed the chance and banged her hard.

Same as previous reports, damage as usual.

Cheers!Bro,

Not able to PM you, can you reciprocate and PM.

Thanks.

Tut Li
12-29-19, 18:04
Hey bro. I m from Pune forum and visiting Mumbai only for fun. Please create some space. Will send pm.

AjayLove323
12-29-19, 20:42
Dear Mirvlada,

I have just started mongering in Mumbai and am new to this so I don't have any contacts with me now.

Therefore I kindly request you to please share with the contact details of Miss N from western alongwith the reference details required if any.

I will also keep sharing with you whatever contacts I get or meet regularly.

I will be grateful to your for this favour.

Your Inbox is full so could not PM you. My PM is active so please message me.

Regards,

Ajay.

Anand1234
12-29-19, 21:26
After receiving pointers from forum decided to visit NL near hospital which is near to my work area. Could not find any hint during casual roaming in the lane.

Can any one help which building action is available.It is not an organised red light area so you can't find anything by roaming there. You need to have a SP number to reach the girls or better ask a taxi driver. There are multiple buildings and girls are there in that lane.

EthanHanmi2
12-30-19, 09:15

Cheers!Bro, your PM is Full Please Reply or clear Thanks.

FunForSandy
12-30-19, 13:50
Went to the said spa after a long time. They suggested Amy a new therapist. I agreed and went to the room and changed. 2 min later she entered. Initial reaction was that of disappointment. She is not as good looking as others I have had. But I wasn't in a mood to ask for a change so went ahead.

Pros:

Very good massage.

Very good BBBJ, follows instructions, knows how to lick and suck.

Tall by Thai standards.

Cons:

Silicons.

Not a pretty face.

Money minded. She started with 10 K for FS and wasted time and spoiled mood before agreeing to 7 K.

Less involvement in the act.

WIR. Maybe if I wanted just a BBBJ but not at this price.

Cheers.

JusArsenal
12-30-19, 16:42
Decided to go to country spa since it seemed easy to get extras there. I had booked an appointment and reached there on time. While I was waiting I saw a therapist walk in, she was tall and beautiful, a model type figure. I wish she was therapist.

Anyways I went to the room and in came a therapist, I did not ask her name, she was not a look looker. She was a Thai and probably 5 ft and racks where silicon.

After 30 mins of massage she asked about extras 2 k HJ, 4 k B2B and 7 k for FS. I opted for FS, she gave CBJ which was fine, prefer safety. She wasn't much into kissing.

As mentioned by other reports they keep the door slightly open. The problem is the door opening directly faces the bed. So before the FS session therapist moved the bed to other corner which was great but it's still kind of weird. Also during massage some alarm went off. Was shit scared apparently it's some alarm based of power going on and off. But if that went of during the FS session I would have had my heart in my mouth thinking it's a raid, this happened around 3 times.

Overall this was my first FS at a spa, previous ones where mainly HJ. And I am not sure which experience is better since the FS session it's totally weird at a spa with the fear of someone walking in. Most probably will visit the monkey area later this week.

NaughtyDevil1
12-30-19, 19:21
Hello bro,

Tried to reach you on pm earlier as well. Your inbox seems full. Do let me know if you would like to share her contact no.

Pinged the attached bird and
met.

Cheers!

LordSid
12-30-19, 19:59
Hi mate,

Your inbox seems to be full. Would really appreciate it if you could share miss N;s digits. I'm kinda new yo mongering so don't have too many new contacts to share in return. Would appreciate help though. My inbox is active.

Regards,

Sid.

HiThereAloha
12-31-19, 06:46
Just returned from country spa bazaar shaher. Didn't make a reservation and was given Ms. S (name similar to a 2-3 seater couch). Paid 2. 7 k at the counter. She came in and gave half a smile. Was quite pretty though. Before she began she turned off all the lights and there was only a candle lit. For the next 30 min was the most boring massage. Not a talker at all and preferred to respond in yes and no. A non-yes / no question was greeted with 1-2 word answers. Throughout the massage there was no mention of extras. She seemed very disinterested and tried (kept yawning throughout). After 30 min I popped the question directly. She said she offers everything for the right price. As usual. Her right price for FS was 10 k. Thanks to another senior's advice, I was able to bring her down to 6.5 k for FS. Paid her and stripped. Her body was quite nice with curves in the right places. Nice big boobs which I sucked to my hearts content. She didn't allow fingering but surprisingly allowed me to finger her ass. Had her in missionary, WOT and finished in doggy. I wanted to ask whether she allows anal but my mood was off due to her lack of enthusiasm through most of the hour.Bro, did you also face this? The door open about 2 inches? I was spooked by this big time!

TheKingSlayer
12-31-19, 07:13
Hello guys,

Can anyone please help me with any indie contact in Malad? I have a few contacts to exchange as well. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

KS.

LadInIndia
12-31-19, 07:49

Cheers!Hi mate,

Your inbox is full, would be great if could DM the contact of the gujarati birdie you shared the FR for in November with pics.

I am a newbie here but would certainly oblige with whatever contacts I have.

Thanks.

HeDrive
12-31-19, 09:01
I echo your words. Chennai forum is really pathetic in sharing any info. I have always shared many digits to so many without asking too much personal info like mongering name, ISG handle, mobile number etc. I don't know what's the use of sending PM to any member in Chennai forum. If they can't share freely, don't expect anything from others.Right bro, tit for tat should be the principle.

GaryXav
12-31-19, 10:16
Hi Guys,

I am coming to Mumbai this weekend. Will be living in a hotel in South Mumbai. Please message me some digits and also any Spa information in that area would be of great help.

But kindly message soon.

Kamashutra
12-31-19, 13:00
I know this indie turn SP in M road on western line (near station). She (Nahee replace and with m) now provides other girls. She send me couple of pics on Saturday afternoon. I liked one and decided to try her as she was looking young. While travelling to her place she kept calling me where are you and all. When I reached her place the girl had still to arrive. She came in after half and hour and was looking 60% of pic but she was young and tall which I like. Time was set to ST for one pop at 4 k. In the room things started unfolding unpleasantly. First one was no kiss. Second was padded bra. Third when she removed her clothes stretch marks. And fourth loose pussie. Fifth, only missionary, no other position allowed because it pains. As her pussie was loose it took me long to finish, and she constantly telling me that quicken please as she has 2 more customers lined up. (Felt like I am in Kamathipura). Anyways, I took my time ignoring her. I remember a joint near Juhu beach where one can see girl naked before you take her, nowadays there are no such joints available in the city.

Cheers.

Always09
12-31-19, 15:35
Tried L. Y. NE Mumbai Inde. 2nd time as was in for a short time and didn't want to take any chances. She isn't a looker but her services were good the last time but I find her expensive. Charged 15 k night first time. Negotiated a bit.

She is thin and not for those who are into fleshy ones.

Happy Mongering to everyone. And a happy and safe mongering for 2020.

EthanHanmi2
01-01-20, 09:22
Hello bro,

Tried to reach you on pm earlier as well. Your inbox seems full. Do let me know if you would like to share her contact no.Hey,

I have seen many mongers asking for her contact & it seems Mirvlada is not responding. So any other person who has taken her, kindly share the digits.

EthanHanmi2
01-01-20, 09:23
This is yesterday experience. I sent request to Mirvlada bro for and contact and he readily shared.

After that called her to my home and it was a wonderful night. As it's a bit chilly the time spent was very hot and we both were sweating. She has a wonderful figure, as all Gujarati girls have meat at right places.

Looks- 10.

Fihure- 9.

Service- 9.

Attitude- 9.

Damage - 8 k.

She has a black mole in her white clean ass and it looks so good when banging her from behind. Felt like a pornstar because I had seen such figure of girls in porn videos only.

This contact I can't share as it belongs to Mirvlada.It seems Mirvlada is not active, kindly respond to my PM.

EthanHanmi2
01-01-20, 09:49
Not worth more than 3-4 k per shot.I also approached her quite a few times, but each time she agreed initially and then backed out saying my brother is coming to my place and all that bullshit. Anyways have any one heard about the bird Kelly from MR and digits ending with 036. If anyone have tasted the bird please PM.

Dhiren0906
01-01-20, 11:52
If anyone has any good contact in Thane. Please let me know on PM. 6 Months using ISG but no use. Help me guys.

Baba115
01-01-20, 15:12
Bro, did you also face this? The door open about 2 inches? I was spooked by this big time!No, not really. She closed the door fully.

Rajm007
01-01-20, 15:34
Anyone who is on SA and would like to exchange notes on SA chicks. Their service, charges and so on. Please PM me. May be we can help each other in not wasting money on undeserved girls.

Cheers,

Raj.

P.S: Those looking for contact numbers of these girls, please understand that SA is public forum and sharing of number of SA profile doe snot work, you need to contact them on SA itself.

OnlyBigBoobs
01-01-20, 19:01
Hello guys,

Can anyone please help me with any indie contact in Malad? I have a few contacts to exchange as well. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

KS.I have some contacts to exchange.

Sedla84
01-01-20, 20:38
Hello fellow mongers,

I have got contacts of few indies in Mumbai. Attaching there pics, I have tried one but looking for feedback of others. Any help will be really appreciated.

Bhurso
01-02-20, 01:03
Anyone who is on SA and would like to exchange notes on SA chicks. Their service, charges and so on. Please PM me. May be we can help each other in not wasting money on undeserved girls.

Cheers,

Raj.

P.S: Those looking for contact numbers of these girls, please understand that SA is public forum and sharing of number of SA profile doe snot work, you need to contact them on SA itself.What is SA?

Stealth Boy
01-02-20, 02:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I have got contacts of few indies in Mumbai. Attaching there pics, I have tried one but looking for feedback of others. Any help will be really appreciated.I have met Cherry in Bangalore a while ago. She is absolute zero on the looks department, more like a maid with makeup. The overall experience is just above average.

Unless she's offering a free fuck, I wouldn't recommend.

Cheers.

JustTimePass
01-02-20, 06:06
I want to stay near airport. Can anyone recommend GF friendly hotel 3 or 4 star is fine.

MickeyDuck1208
01-02-20, 07:34
Courtyard is a good option, lot of crowd and taking girl up to room is easy. Can meet in restaurant in GF.

Alternate is Tunga hotels in MIDC (there are 2 close to each other), some MR girls also have stayed here.

I want to stay near airport. Can anyone recommend GF friendly hotel 3 or 4 star is fine.

JusArsenal
01-02-20, 07:55
After a good visit at the central suburb branch I thought I would the monkey branch a try.

The spa seemed busy yesterday as there were always people waiting in reception area while I was there.

Anyways went into the room, it was room with Jacuzzi, I was assigned miss V, she is short and looks wise may be 6/10 and small assets.

She started with massage and she was great at it. In the beginning itself she pulled down my dispo and started massaging, after few minutes she removed it completely.

She gave a good massage for 20-25 minutes and then asked for extras, she quoted 8 k for FS, I said 7, she said its new year, I said 7.5 k, she laughed and agreed, I am not a great bargainer and did not want to spoil the mood haggling over price.

She gave a great bbj and BLS, after few minutes I said let put on condom since I was close to coming, she said not yet and continued sucking. After that we did wot and then finished in missionary. During the climax I must admit she kind of squeezed my body with her legs which I have never seen any provider do and I must say she that was a fantastic move and made the experience a lot better.

10/10 for service.

Overall better service from her than the one provided by central suburb one but I feel monkey area spa could have been maintained better.

WIR: No since country spa seems to have many options so I will explore more although I doubt I will have time to visit darkness area or high one.

EthanHanmi2
01-02-20, 08:20
Hello fellow mongers,

I have got contacts of few indies in Mumbai. Attaching there pics, I have tried one but looking for feedback of others. Any help will be really appreciated.Hey,

Can you PM the one you have tired & please share your experience was it worth or not?

Haven't come across Indies as per my mongering but I prefer spas where they have some WGs to come out in night but they charge a bomb that's why I don't prefer!

Mayhem096
01-02-20, 08:22
Hello fellow mongers,

I have got contacts of few indies in Mumbai. Attaching there pics, I have tried one but looking for feedback of others. Any help will be really appreciated.Damn the chick in the black skirt is hot.

Any pointers for her? Where can I find her.

JusArsenal
01-02-20, 08:27
Was on a short trip to Mumbai, I have lived here 24 yrs before moving out. Never really did mongering while I was living here. Few years back during my 1st experience in Mumbai I fell in the SP trap and then I came across this forum. I use to feel indie would be better experience since you get to spend time with them. But after my recent spa adventures I must say spa is a better experience than indie especially if you are very sure of the indie contact.

Spa's with extras are probably the best way to go if you are not very familiar with the indie scene in that city since I good indie contact really depends on if a person will actually share them which I feel sometimes is a monopoly in most forums in places where indies can't / don't openly advertise their service. This way you don't usually get to taste the best options out there if you are short on time. A lot of you may be say you have to build connections or be a senior member in this forum but then not everyone uses this forum apart from using it while travelling to place where the indies / providers don't advertise.

Another great benefit of spas is that they seems to have good birds and you don't have to go through the effort of finding a safe hotel to book etc where probably you might have to do walk of shame which I do have an issue with. And if you don't like the bird you can just enjoy the massage and leave.

Was not planning on mongering in Mumbai but thanks to all the posts about country spa which made me feel its a safe bet.

Now on to next stop Dubai where spas scene are good and bar pick ups. Happy to hear suggestions if you have any.

Cheers and be safe.

MickeyDuck1208
01-02-20, 08:44
Back in Mumbai next week. After quite a while. Hoping to catch a good Punjabi / Bong girl. I have seen NL reports for this, but I prefer girls that can come to hotel. Home ground is my strength like our cricket team. Haha. Saw FRs from last year (LOL! But it was really from June times) about SP girls, but guessing they might not be around.

Appreciate any SP or indie contacts. I can reciprocate for Bangalore, Chennai and parts of SE Asia.

My PM is working.

AjayLove323
01-02-20, 09:49
Dear Seniors,

I hereby request you to kindly share with me the contact details of Pooja. Chembur if anybody has it with them.

I will also share whatever contacts I have with me.

I will be grateful to you for this favour.

My PM is active so you can pm me.

Thanks in advance.

Ajay.

EthanHanmi2
01-02-20, 10:04
Hey friends,

Urgent Help needed for MP with good Thai Girls or NE or NI offering BJ, FS in South Mumbai any help would be helpful, I am for pretty short period so want to enjoy.

Can reciprocate with Delhi Thai & Russian Contacts.

Kindly PM.

NowhereDude
01-02-20, 10:23
Bro, did you also face this? The door open about 2 inches? I was spooked by this big time!Happened to me too. I thought the door will get shut after a while (When the action starts). Did not happen.

Happy mongering!

Rajm007
01-02-20, 13:27
All three were / are on SA. I have been with second one when she was new and I was her second sex in life and she carried lube to lubricate herself. But then experience was not good as she was too fragile.

I have been in touch with third one also but did not met her as she was asking too much money.

Do share your FR, in case you meet them.

Cheers.

Hello fellow mongers,.

I have got contacts of few indies in Mumbai. Attaching there pics, I have tried one but looking for feedback of others. Any help will be really appreciated.

Bhurso
01-02-20, 21:19
Hello fellow mongers.

While doing my research on Mumbai, I came across this site https://www.vivastreet.co.in/escort/mumbai.

How reliable is this site? Has anyone used their services.

Please let me know. I mostly use escort agencies in my part of the world and my travel is taking me to Mumbai in a few weeks and I am scrambling for genuine contacts.

I have some contacts that I managed to get through MR but they are quoting anywhere from 10-15 k.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

SexRulz
01-03-20, 00:31
All three were / are on SA. I have been with second one when she was new and I was her second sex in life and she carried lube to lubricate herself. But then experience was not good as she was too fragile.

I have been in touch with third one also but did not met her as she was asking too much money.

Cheers.What SA stands for? Sorry but jumping on this scene after a long hiatus.

Kamashutra
01-03-20, 06:32
What SA stands for? Sorry but jumping on this scene after a long hiatus.seekingarrangements.com and now it is seeking.com.

Rajm007
01-03-20, 07:32
SA = seeking arrangement.

Google for further details.

Cheers.

What SA stands for? Sorry but jumping on this scene after a long hiatus.

AJaycoo76
01-03-20, 11:06
Last week had an amazing end of year with Neeta from Goregoan.

Petite and nice. Very cooperative.

Excellent BJ skills.

Damages - 8 K /1 time (little high but she was worth it).

Definitely repeating her.

MastiLooter
01-03-20, 13:42
What SA stands for? Sorry but jumping on this scene after a long hiatus.Seeking arrangements.

Atool
01-03-20, 13:43
Hello sir,

I am planning to visit Mumbai after long time, looking for indi digit, kindly will share my contact with you.

Br.

Atool.

PrateekKhanna
01-03-20, 14:29
Please stay away from Vivastreet, Mingle, Locanto and such; they are rip offs.

Hello fellow mongers.

While doing my research on Mumbai, I came across this site https://www.vivastreet.co.in/escort/mumbai.

How reliable is this site? Has anyone used their services.

Please let me know. I mostly use escort agencies in my part of the world and my travel is taking me to Mumbai in a few weeks and I am scrambling for genuine contacts.

I have some contacts that I managed to get through MR but they are quoting anywhere from 10-15 k.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

SexSeeker69
01-03-20, 14:49
Dear bros,

Am excited to share that I recently completed my 3-some hattrick! All 3 experiences were unique, exciting and of different flavor.

1st 3-some with Anita-Mary, Mumbai – most expensive and undeserved at 16 k. Anita has no ass, no boobs and is past her prime, but takes good care of you, talks well and is polished. Supposedly good at domination, but I didn't want any of that that. Mary's gyrations, boob play and efforts to please were most memorable. Would like to repeat Mary alone and will really appreciate if some kind soul can share her number with me.

2nd 3-some with Rose-Mona, Delhi – VFM at 6 k, but Milfy & mechanical. But they do put in effort to please you. I showed them how I wanted a double BJ and they tried to enact it with sincerity. Very safe and okay for one time try.

3rd 3-some with Sana-Preeti at NL, Mumbai – VFM at 7 k, but charges got added as the girls started ordering drinks and the attendant charged for "housekeeping" more than I had expected (which was 100/- as per earlier posts on NL). Looked like a safe setup, but a pretty mechanical experience in a small but clean room with attached bath. NL experience is pretty much standard, so not elaborating it. Okay for once to tick off your list.

So I've done massage spa's, variety of indies, CIS, 3-somes. Thinking about what next.

Cheers!

SS69.

Mahilo0404
01-03-20, 18:47

Cheers.Can you let us know the names of all three of them?

Bhurso
01-03-20, 22:38
Please stay away from Vivastreet, Mingle, Locanto and such; they are rip offs.Thank you for the heads up. Some of the ads on vivastreet looked too good to be true.

Chuchikanda21
01-04-20, 06:52
Dear bros,

Am excited to share that I recently completed my 3-some hattrick! All 3 experiences were unique, exciting and of different flavor.

1st 3-some with Anita-Mary, Mumbai most expensive and undeserved at 16 k. Anita has no ass, no boobs and is past her prime, but takes good care of you, talks well and is polished. Supposedly good at domination, but I didn't want any of that that. Mary's gyrations, boob play and efforts to please were most memorable. Would like to repeat Mary alone and will really appreciate if some kind soul can share her number with me.

2nd 3-some with Rose-Mona, Delhi VFM at 6 k, but Milfy & mechanical. But they do put in effort to please you. I showed them how I wanted a double BJ and they tried to enact it with sincerity. Very safe and okay for one time try.

3rd 3-some with Sana-Preeti at NL, Mumbai VFM at 7 k, but charges got added as the girls started ordering drinks and the attendant charged for "housekeeping" more than I had expected (which was 100/- as per earlier posts on NL). Looked like a safe setup, but a pretty mechanical experience in a small but clean room with attached bath. NL experience is pretty much standard, so not elaborating it. Okay for once to tick off your list..Hey buddy,

I had done a threesome with Anita and Marry for 12 k and they truly doesn't deserve more than that. I tried a lot getting the direct coordinates of Marry so that I can have her at my hotel room but unfortunately she is not ready to come anywhere else and is only available at Anita's place through Anita only. You can definitely fuck her alone at Anita's place but the cost will definitely have Anita's commission added to it.

Cheers.

Rajm007
01-04-20, 09:54
Second goes with name of Ayesha (navi Mumbai) and third one is Priyanka (Chembur). Have not met first one.

Can you let us know the names of all three of them?

Rajm007
01-04-20, 09:56
Could you share Pics, please.

Last week had an amazing end of year with Neeta from Goregoan.

Petite and nice. Very cooperative.

Excellent BJ skills.

Damages - 8 K /1 time (little high but she was worth it).

Definitely repeating her.