PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

Aladdinn
03-03-20, 05:24
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

I'm new member here, bitcoin was not working so sent cash directly, hope you people help me a bit, as I'm new into dating.

FineTune
03-03-20, 07:56
Thanks Kamdeva420 for sharing Muskan's coordinates. I had decent time with her. She came to my place in Andheri and charged 4 k for 2 pops.

I love bbws but just for sake of everyone, she is huge. She allows DFK but uncomfortable with DATY. Provides a decent bbj but not for long. She is a submissive lady who cums pretty early. First shot, I couldn't cum but she was dry and my humping was hurting her. I waited and started the action after a bit.

She smokes a lot, Marlboro clove. In short she is a decent fuck when you are out of budget. She was quite decent to bring home and humble by nature.

I would only repeat her if I am out of option.

Thanks mate for your help, really appreciate.

Cheers!!

Jasson.That's Nice to Hear.

I had her some 2 years back with name Soha and she charged same around 3/4 k, don't remember the exact amount. The thing that she charges same even today with all despos around is great win for Mumbai forum.

Cheers.

Vikrambaba
03-03-20, 08:13
Dear brothers,

This is first FR, I tried A. You from MR. Service wise OK. Pussy loose. Very much hurry and no hygiene maintained at all.

Damages 5 K.

Hotel 1200.

WIR: Never due to hygiene issue overall not tal recommended.

Mindapur
03-03-20, 08:24
I am so happy to list down this FR.

I had visited Ludhiana about 3 weeks back when the regular Sp lady I contact there gave me a ref for a contact of Manjit who moved to Mumbai about a years back.

I trust the lady Sp from ludhiana as she has always given me the right details about the girls she would offer and at times even cancelled appointment stating the offerred girl is not free.

I had message manjit from ludhiana itself. And she verified my genuiness thru the lady Sp as well.

Nothing happened for about 15 days no message nothing. But on Saturday I sent her a message again. She did not send any picture. I agreed to meet her on Sunday.

Age: must be about 30. I did not ask the age but that is what I estimated.

Tit: Small but awesome.

Looks: cute, she can easily be considered a colleague. Did not have any problem at the hotel.

Attitude: awesome. It felt like she was enjoying as much as I was. May be even more. It did not feel like we were meeting for a few hours, for a task. She was very happy kind of girl who made conversation very easy. Well spoken.

Charges: 4 K + 1 K tip (that was voluntary). For a no time was discussed. (we spent about 3. 5 hours). + hotel charges + incidentals.

She had her preferences and donots. And I was ok with that. She offered BBBJ / DFK / CFS / with lots of kinky fun. But that was about it. She does not offer anything else.

What I released after this session was that how important attitude plays. Manjit was like a punjabi girl. With the punjabi tone in her voice with small assets but she made up for that with the fantastic attitude and enthusiasm. I enjoyed the time I spent with her talking and a really long foreplay. She knows how to break the ice and get into kinky stuff without even you knowing about it.

I haven't been able to even suggest fun before sex to the so many other experiences I have had earlier.

I will definitely return to her.

Hoping she wants to do it again. She kind-off mentioned it was something she used to do but does not do anymore.

K.

Kotmus
03-03-20, 09:22
Seems like litmus has joined specifically for writing positive about Zarahayat. But just want to understand did you pay advance amount before meeting? If so then what was the amount?Brother,

I am not here to promote anyone. I have been meeting ladies for over 12 yrs now. I always had a fantasy of deep throat which I never found with anyone.

When I met Zara Hayat, I found the service of deep throat which led me in putting up this comment. She definitely knows how to handle the the.

Mindapur
03-03-20, 10:04
You are looking at the wrong places.

The way you described your FR it is pretty clear you will get the same lot at the places you are looking.

But then I cannot give you better tips as you need to invest the time to find the good lot.

I have had my experience and I would say I have hardly ever got a awesome hookup thru an Sp. Most of the good hookups I have had are thru ref and ref of Wg I have been with.

Now I always talk to the girl I am with to get to know them as ask for other ref they may have. And don't be surprised they really have a lot to offer. And more genuine. And always ask for ref after you have tipped them.

Thats my 2 cents.

K.

I am posting experience from my last India trip in December. From last 2 visits, my experience with Mumbai SPs have been really bad. This time I had decided that I will spend sometime before India trip and setup something with good looking girl. I was in touch with 2-3 girls on SA and had finalized to meet one really good looking girl from SA.

Unfortunately she cancelled last minute giving some bullshit reason. I had only one day for mongering and wanted to get some action desperately. I had messaged some senior members but couldn't get any response from them. I started looking online and found one website (famous bolly actor+common Bengali last name starting with D. I started emailing and got contact of local Mumbai SP are who is around domestic airport / Juhu area.

He sent me some photos and liked one but girl who came to hotel was nowhere close to the pic so sent her back. Later I started getting calls from are and he wanted to show me more girls. He showed me few girls inside car and I selected one.

Girl looked good but once undressed I could see bad patches and stretch marks. After seeing that, I had no mood to do anything. I had one session and asked her to leave.

Face: 7.

Body: 3.

GFE: 4.

Overall: 5.

I keep reading this thread for 11 months thinking I can use some tricks during my India trip but due to time constraint, I keep getting disappointed.

DesparateMonge
Initially I thought you are promoting only zarahayat, but upon your recent review I find you are an innocent monger.

But did you pay any advance payment to zarahayat. Since they insist on advance payment?

When everyone say that advance payment is injury to mental emotion why do you guys still fall for trap?

I was in contact with another couple on Twitter today, they named themselves Tanishka and Akash from Delhi. Pics of Tanishka are all over their Twitter handle, but after talking to them, they asked the price of 15 k for 3-4 hrs meet.

Out of this 15 k they asked for 5 k as an advance. Well I was bit skeptical and asked them if these are the only charges.

To which they replied that yes they will bear the charges for travel and hotel. This seemed to be too good an offer to be true. Still I went ahead and did 5 k transfer.

Well as soon as it was done, my account was blocked by them on all media's. Please be careful of these people and avoid them.

Jooeey
There is this MP goes by name new look unisex in Kandivali lokhandwala near Anita Bihar building. They have one therapist from Nepal and other 2 local. Earlier they used to be conservative. Now a days they offer sex inside the cabin. Binita is Nepalese and Aisha and Anjali are Marathi. They charge 1400 for counter and with no extra cost you can get penetration. Just out of curiosity any of our ISG bro have taken chance in this MP without condom.Even the other two Marathi Girls do they offer FS inside at this Spa? And how much do they charge for FS?

Mindapur
03-03-20, 11:54
This is a good and helpful post.

Has anyone actually tried doing the process to verify if this works?

K.

Easy way to get a bitcoin subscription.

Hi,

Part 1= Buying Bitcoins.

Step 1: Register and create an account in localbitcoins.com.

Step 2: Verify your account using your mobile number. (A simple SMS will be sent with code, we need to enter it).

Step 3: Once verified, in the home page, Select Quick Buy (This will be selected by default).

Step 4: Enter the amount in INR that you want to buy bitcoins for and click search.

Note: Even though the amount required for subscription is $25, which is around 2.5 k INR, its best to buy for an extra amount (say 3000 INR) as it will cover the transaction costs too.

Step 5: From the populated list of sellers, go through each seller and their "terms of trade" (Click the sellers name and not the "Buy" button on right) to see who match your preferences.

Note: Best if they don't ask for any photo ID or address proof and support Tez, Google Pay or IMPS. Also make sure check the rating and reputation of buyer.

Step 6: Once all are okay, click on the buy button for that particular seller.

Step 7: In the chat window, the seller will inform his preferred method of payment and send you the payment details.

Step 8: Once you have payed the amount, attach the screenshot confirmation and send a message to the buyer (all inside localbitcoins website itself).

Step 9: Once seller verifies payment, he will release the amount into your localbitcoins wallet.

Step 10: You can see the credited bitcoins in the top right menu bar.

Part 2= Sending bitcoins for forum subscription.

Step 1: Click the bitcoins icon on the top left menu bar.

Step 2: By default, the option in the new page will be "Send bitcoins". If not, select "Send Bitcoins".

Step 3: Enter the bitcoin wallet specified in subscription page under "Receiving bitcoin address".

Step 4: Enter amount in bitcoins worth $25 USD.

Note: If not sure, use the "Amount" drop down under "More Options". In that drop down select "USD" and enter 25 in the text box near it. It will automatically populate the equivalent bitcoins once it loses focus.

Step 5: Click continue after verifying the details finally.

Step 6: Click the "Transactions" option from the same window as "Send Bitcoins".

Step 7: Your payment is now under process. Wait for a minute or so and refresh the page for the Txid (Transaction ID) to be generated.

Step 8: Once Txid is obtained, use "Contact Us" in forum and send the txid to the admin. They will activate the account as soon as they can (Probably within a day).

Voila, you are now a subscribed member.

Please PM me if you have any queries or concerns. I will be glad to help you.

FunForSandy
03-03-20, 12:10

I had visited Ludhiana about 3 weeks back when the regular Sp lady I contact there gave me a ref for a contact of Manjit who moved to Mumbai about a years back.

I trust the lady Sp from ludhiana as she has always given me the right details about the girls she would offer and at times even cancelled appointment stating the offerred girl is not free.

I had message manjit from ludhiana itself. And she verified my genuiness thru the lady Sp as well.

Nothing happened for about 15 days no message nothing. But on Saturday I sent her a message again. She did not send any picture. I agreed to meet her on Sunday.

Looks: cute, she can easily be considered a colleague. Did not have any problem at the hotel.

Attitude: awesome. It felt like she was enjoying as much as I was. May be even more. It did not feel like we were meeting for a few hours, for a task. She was very happy kind of girl who made conversation very easy. Well spoken.

Charges: 4 K + 1 K tip (that was voluntary). For a no time was discussed. (we spent about 3. 5 hours). + hotel charges + incidentals.

She had her preferences and donots. And I was ok with that. She offered BBBJ / DFK / CFS / with lots of kinky fun. But that was about it. She does not offer anything else.

What I released after this session was that how important attitude plays. Manjit was like a punjabi girl. With the punjabi tone in her voice with small assets but she made up for that with the fantastic attitude and enthusiasm. I enjoyed the time I spent with her talking and a really long foreplay. She knows how to break the ice and get into kinky stuff without even you knowing about it.

I haven't been able to even suggest fun before sex to the so many other experiences I have had earlier.

I will definitely return to her.

Hoping she wants to do it again. She kind-off mentioned it was something she used to do but does not do anymore.

K.Nice report and the lady sounds fun. Mind sharing the contact?

Thanks.

Coolguy Masti
03-03-20, 12:45
I was in contact with another couple on Twitter today, they named themselves Tanishka and Akash from Delhi. Pics of Tanishka are all over their Twitter handle, but after talking to them, they asked the price of 15 k for 3-4 hrs meet.

Out of this 15 k they asked for 5 k as an advance. Well I was bit skeptical and asked them if these are the only charges.

To which they replied that yes they will bear the charges for travel and hotel. This seemed to be too good an offer to be true. Still I went ahead and did 5 k transfer.

Well as soon as it was done, my account was blocked by them on all media's. Please be careful of these people and avoid them.Thanks bro for sharing. You should create another twitter account and expose them in open twitter forum for benefit of other mongers.

I was also in touch with this fraud couple (Tanishka Akash) - they asked my location & moment I said Mumbai, they said they are also from Mumbai. That was first red flag as their twitter handle doesn't mention any location and simply says NRI couple in India. When I said lets meet, the guy started asking for 4 K advance. I said no and said I would book hotel and show him proof. He gave me some sob story how some dude booked hotel and last minute cancelled it without telling them. I insisted on not paying advance and guy started sending messages that he is not scamster & I should trust him. He even sent me some pics of 5 K advance supposedly paid by others who had fun with them. I still said no and when I asked him which location in Mumbai he stays. He started getting aggressive about first paying advance. He claimed that he gets requests from 100's of guys daily and he can't meet everyone without advance. It was good enough suspicion for me of them being fraud and I told him goodbye!

Same thing happened with a woman called Suhani Sharma on twitter who claims to be from Mumbai. I offered her same terms of hotel booking to be done by me for meet but she insisted on 5 K advance. I said no and openly challenged on her twitter handle why you need advance being in same city. She abused & blocked me so that she doesn't get exposed further. One of the trick many of these scamsters follow is to promote their upcoming trips to smaller or non-monger friendly cities like Indore, Chandigarh etc. Which has relatively less supply of Indies (I guess) compared to metros like Mumbai / Delhi. And poor desperate mongers in these smaller cities get scammed by paying advance!

I am sure there are fraud mongers also on twitter / internet also who would confirm meeting & disappear. Having said that I think the risk is always much higher for monger paying advance as couple only runs the risk of no show with no monetary loss in absence of advance!

Thanks to this forum we all have long list of Indies to choose from & whom we can meet without paying any advance.

Mindapur
03-03-20, 12:53
Twitter really. Its like you are asking come and scam me.

Tell me 1 genuine contact you have got thru twitter. If the contact is genuine then twitter is not the medium.

And never pay advance. There are many other options. Go to the next one but never pay advance.

Well I have also been fooled in my earlier days of mongerring. We all learn from our mistakes.

K.

Thanks bro for sharing. You should create another twitter account and expose them in open twitter forum for benefit of other mongers.

I was also in touch with this fraud couple (Tanishka Akash) - they asked my location & moment I said Mumbai, they said they are also from Mumbai. That was first red flag as their twitter handle doesn't mention any location and simply says NRI couple in India. When I said lets meet, the guy started asking for 4 K advance. I said no and said I would book hotel and show him proof. He gave me some sob story how some dude booked hotel and last minute cancelled it without telling them. I insisted on not paying advance and guy started sending messages that he is not scamster & I should trust him. He even sent me some pics of 5 K advance supposedly paid by others who had fun with them. I still said no and when I asked him which location in Mumbai he stays. He started getting aggressive about first paying advance. He claimed that he gets requests from 100's of guys daily and he can't meet everyone without advance. It was good enough suspicion for me of them being fraud and I told him goodbye!

Same thing happened with a woman called Suhani Sharma on twitter who claims to be from Mumbai. I offered her same terms of hotel booking to be done by me for meet but she insisted on 5 K advance. I said no and openly challenged on her twitter handle why you need advance being in same city. She abused & blocked me so that she doesn't get exposed further. One of the trick many of these scamsters follow is to promote their upcoming trips to smaller or non-monger friendly cities like Indore, Chandigarh etc. Which has relatively less supply of Indies (I guess) compared to metros like Mumbai / Delhi. And poor desperate mongers in these smaller cities get scammed by paying advance!

I am sure there are fraud mongers also on twitter / internet also who would confirm meeting & disappear. Having said that I think the risk is always much higher for monger paying advance as couple only runs the risk of no show with no monetary loss in absence of advance!

Thanks to this forum we all have long list of Indies to choose from & whom we can meet without paying any advance.

Vikrambaba
03-03-20, 14:40
Intresting to read.

Mind sharing digits?

Jas2469
03-03-20, 17:04
The doors over there have been ajar for over 2/3 years now. But nothing deters these thai lasses!

Top notch services and opportunities to have your carnal kinks satisfied is guaranteed inside those doors by pushing the massage table to block the doors!

Hello again guys!

Day 2 in Mumbai was hectic as hell.
Anyways, did everything. BBBJ, some rimming. Boob suck. B2B. FS in multiple positions.

Nice shower afterwards.

Damages: 2. 5 k counter + 5.5 k inside.

Maddy Patil
03-03-20, 17:39
Mirvlada Bro! Please cleanup your Inbox its FULL.

Rickmic
03-03-20, 19:15
Hello mates,

I am visiting Mumbai for couple of days next week and need help with a connect of SP or Indie.

Will be staying at a star hotel so getting in and girl shouldn't be a problem.

Visiting from States NRI.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

ShyDavid
03-03-20, 20:23
Please read FRs.

Chubby MILF, in her mid 30. Loose pussy, tends to be time watcher, belly and big boobs. Can be mechanical sometimes if you have bad luck. She is handled by her BF pimp and sometimes Shanaya pimp. Worth 3 k for 2. In 5 k 1 pop their is commission of her pimp.

YoungBanger
03-03-20, 22:13
This is my first post on this site. Although I'm Hyderabad I often visit Mumbai and Delhi regularly (business trips), I'm young and don't have many trustable friends (mongering wise) outside my city so I often rely on online sites to Monger.

I've met Natasha from MR last month, pinged her 3-4 days in advance and confirmed her availability, response is quite fast and she was there on time, I've a room in a 3 star hotel and she dressed accordingly, she is fair but short and chubby (out of shape in my view). She was an extrovert, she could strike a conversation even with a stone. We had a shower and started cuddling, she was very much into it I squeezed her boobs hard, she didn't resist at all. After some time started BJ, it's just Ok'ish neither great nor bad. Then proceeded to DATY she was clean down there and enjoyed it very much, then proceeded to the act, she was very much open to any position, I tried to insert my finger in her ass during doggy but she said she doesn't like it, after some time tried again but she resisted so I stopped trying, said that I'm about to finish and asked her if I can CIM and she agreed she sucked it dry, cuddled for sometime order some snacks and proceeded to second round, it took quite sometime to finish the round but she had no complaints.

Damages: 8 k for 2 rounds.

Shape: 3/5.

Face: 3/5.

Jugs: 5/5.

Cat: 2.5/5 (pretty loose).

BJ: 3/5.

GFE: 4/5.

Attitude: 4/5 (tried to please as much as possible).

You can try her if you are into chubby girls. I may not try her again.

P.S: I have her unmasked photos, is it OK to post it here as she choose to mask them on MR.

Aladdinn
03-04-20, 03:29
Nice bro, I'm new in action, and for beginners the easy way is to book birds is sites like MR, Seniors please let me know if any other sites available.

This is my first post on this site. Although I'm Hyderabad I often visit Mumbai and Delhi regularly (business trips), I'm young and don't have many trustable friends (mongering wise) outside my city so I often rely on online sites to Monger.

I've met Natasha from MR last month, pinged her 3-4 days in advance and confirmed her availability, response is quite fast and she was there on time, I've a room in a 3 star hotel and she dressed accordingly, she is fair but short and chubby (out of shape in my view). She was an extrovert, she could strike a conversation even with a stone. We had a shower and started cuddling, she was very much into it I squeezed her boobs hard, she didn't resist at all. After some time started BJ, it's just Ok'ish neither great nor bad. Then proceeded to DATY she was clean down there and enjoyed it very much, then proceeded to the act, she was very much open to any position, I tried to insert my finger in her ass during doggy but she said she doesn't like it, after some time tried again but she resisted so I stopped trying, said that I'm about to finish and asked her if I can CIM and she agreed she sucked it dry, cuddled for sometime order some snacks and proceeded to second round, it took quite sometime to finish the round but she had no complaints..

FineTune
03-04-20, 05:09
Hi,

If any of our forum members are into Thai, Philipo etc. . girls or TS specially from MR website please avoid to meet them as they are the ones who are easy victims of Corona virus. Apart from being used to cheap and dirty habits corona is other reason to avoid them.

Be careful. We have a long life left for mongering.

Cheers.

CoolToad
03-04-20, 07:27
Pardon my ignorance was wondering what MR stands for.

Hi,

If any of our forum members are into Thai, Philipo etc. . girls or TS specially from MR website please avoid to meet them as they are the ones who are easy victims of Corona virus. Apart from being used to cheap and dirty habits corona is other reason to avoid them.

Cheers.

Nrao8465
03-04-20, 16:17

I've met Natasha from MR last month, pinged her 3-4 days in advance and confirmed her availability, response is quite fast and she was there on time, I've a room in a 3 star hotel and she dressed accordingly, she is fair but short and chubby (out of shape in my view). She was an extrovert, she could strike a conversation even with a stone. We had a shower and started cuddling, she was very much into it I squeezed her boobs hard, she didn't resist at all. After some time started BJ, it's just Ok'ish neither great nor bad. Then proceeded to DATY she was clean down there and enjoyed it very much, then proceeded to the act, she was very much open to any position, I tried to insert my finger in her ass during doggy but she said she doesn't like it, after some time tried again but she resisted so I stopped trying, said that I'm about to finish and asked her if I can CIM and she agreed she sucked it dry, cuddled for sometime order some snacks and proceeded to second round, it took quite sometime to finish the round but she had no complaints..Yes you can definitely post her unmasked pic here. This is a mongering forum.

Mumbaiki
03-04-20, 17:27
Well I was regular to Divya (number ending with 420) 5-6 years back than I left Doha for few years or work commitment. So after coming back to Mumbai I wanted to reignite my those days. Well had few new number but didn't wanted to take chances so decided to ring all of my old contacts. Most of them were either not working or changed. So met Divya. Well every thing is same just her body she had gained some extra pounds. Other than that every thing was same her friendly talking nature and not looking at watch during service and even allowed for second shot when I requested.

Looks and Body 5/5.

Service 10/10.

Damage 3 k (she charges more than this but I convinced her for old amount which I used to pay her).

Mumbaiki
03-04-20, 17:29
Pardon my ignorance was wondering what MR stands for.Massage Republic.

BoobLover1979
03-04-20, 23:13
Can you PM me her contact details.

Been mongering in Mumbai for quiet sometime now but silently. Decided to add to the forum. This is about an indie from Andheri. A MILF BBW basically but horny like there's no day tomorrow. In her mid 30's.

Does both in call and out call. Got her number from locanto under the adds for couple and surprisingly was a genuine horny contact. They are ready for a MMF but I have been with her thrice all one to one. She is voluptuous with big boobs, good pussy, ready to try different positions and very active.

Charges-4 k one pop in call.

4.6 k one pop outcall.

Would share the number but figuring out how get a subscription. Shall wait till then.

Happy mongering.

BoobLover1979
03-04-20, 23:15
Can you please post her snaps as well.

Well I was regular to Divya (number ending with 420) 5-6 years back than I left Doha for few years or work commitment. So after coming back to Mumbai I wanted to reignite my those days. Well had few new number but didn't wanted to take chances so decided to ring all of my old contacts. Most of them were either not working or changed. So met Divya. Well every thing is same just her body she had gained some extra pounds. Other than that every thing was same her friendly talking nature and not looking at watch during service and even allowed for second shot when I requested.

Looks and Body 5/5.

Service 10/10.

Damage 3 k (she charges more than this but I convinced her for old amount which I used to pay her).

SurdyBoy13
03-05-20, 02:33
Bro have sent you a PM too. Please share digits of the Ludhiana SPm.

Nothing happened for about 15 days no message nothing. But on Saturday I sent her a message again. She did not send any picture. I agreed to meet her on Sunday..

Someone2013
03-05-20, 04:33
Thanks bro Kamdeva420, for providing with Miss Smile details.

Tried her and my experience was similar.

She is very polite, though a little slow in responding. May be because of her job.

Looks- 7.

Boobs- 9 very soft.

Figure- BBW.

Service- 8.

Damage- negotiated successfully to 3 k for 2.

Guys keep negotiating and keep damages in control. So far to whomsoever I have shared my contacts, they have tried to control damage except one. So keep prices in check.

Please reach out to kamdeva420 for the details.

Thanks again kamdeva420.Bro,

Kindly keep your inbox available for some of us who try to reach you for help. Had tried multiple times to reach you but can't reach.

Klzldykhxh
03-05-20, 06:43

I've met Natasha from MR last month, pinged her 3-4 days in advance and confirmed her availability, response is quite fast and she was there on time, I've a room in a 3 star hotel and she dressed accordingly, she is fair but short and chubby (out of shape in my view). She was an extrovert, she could strike a conversation even with a stone. We had a shower and started cuddling, she was very much into it I squeezed her boobs hard, she didn't resist at all. After some time started BJ, it's just Ok'ish neither great nor bad. Then proceeded to DATY she was clean down there and enjoyed it very much, then proceeded to the act, she was very much open to any position, I tried to insert my finger in her ass during doggy but she said she doesn't like it, after some time tried again but she resisted so I stopped trying, said that I'm about to finish and asked her if I can CIM and she agreed she sucked it dry, cuddled for sometime order some snacks and proceeded to second round, it took quite sometime to finish the round but she had no complaints..You overpaid bro. She comes for at least 5 k for 2 though. But even 5 k is too much. Should have negotiated a little for 5 k at least.

SpicenMatrix
03-05-20, 09:03
Rightly said bro. Thats what I was also thinking infact.

Hi,

Cheers.

DesparateMonge
03-06-20, 03:23
All the gals in this parlor does provide full service, with or without condom and the only charge is 1500. They don't charge extra.

Even the other two Marathi Girls do they offer FS inside at this Spa? And how much do they charge for FS?

FreshBreezer
03-06-20, 06:31
Really Appreciative. Very valid point and I think we all should refrain from them for sometime.

Hi,

Cheers.

Kotmus
03-06-20, 07:00
Initially I thought you are promoting only zarahayat, but upon your recent review I find you are an innocent monger.

But did you pay any advance payment to zarahayat. Since they insist on advance payment?

When everyone say that advance payment is injury to mental emotion why do you guys still fall for trap?I was silent reader for long, just couldn't stop myself when I read just the opposite review of zarahayat. Yes, I did pay five k advance to Zara Hayat and booked Marriott airport in their name as they didn't want to come down to Navi Mumbai.

Hayat don't talk nicely without advance, but Zara is altogether different world experience. Such beautiful face with 'clean' body is rare.

Previously I met this other girl named Suhani who was also from Twitter and operates independently, she is full of attitude and won't entertain without advance, she charged something similar around 25 k for 3-4 hrs stay, with hotel booking by me of her choice, and she also took advance. She was nice in bed, but with her it was too professional, she would charge you extra if there was minute more of time spent, which was obviously too much.

But with Zara it was a different case, we cuddled a lot, and through out the 3 hrs time, she was completely involved even when I was tired.

All these events led me to put up that post.

ChadThunderKok
03-06-20, 20:10

I've met Natasha from MR last month, pinged her 3-4 days in advance and confirmed her availability, response is quite fast and she was there on time, I've a room in a 3 star hotel and she dressed accordingly, she is fair but short and chubby (out of shape in my view). She was an extrovert, she could strike a conversation even with a stone. We had a shower and started cuddling, she was very much into it I squeezed her boobs hard, she didn't resist at all. After some time started BJ, it's just Ok'ish neither great nor bad. Then proceeded to DATY she was clean down there and enjoyed it very much, then proceeded to the act, she was very much open to any position, I tried to insert my finger in her ass during doggy but she said she doesn't like it, after some time tried again but she resisted so I stopped trying, said that I'm about to finish and asked her if I can CIM and she agreed she sucked it dry, cuddled for sometime order some snacks and proceeded to second round, it took quite sometime to finish the round but she had no complaints.

Damages: 8 k for 2 rounds..Hey,

Could you please PM me her unmasked photos? I'm keen to book her.

Cheers.

ChadThunderKok
03-06-20, 20:26

Damages: 8 k for 2 rounds..Also is it the same Natasha who's digits end with 295?

Shivaswamy
03-07-20, 04:49
Hi Mumbai Chefs.

Will be in Mumbai coming weekend! Have been RTFF for over a month now and some lip smacking dishes and Milk sweets have been served in the forum of late. I'm craving big time for the mouth watering Gujju dhokla Nidhi. If any kind hearted chef can help me with the recipe of this Gujju dhokla, please ping me.

Mirvlada bro, if you are reading this, another add on request from my end to clear your inbox. Have been trying to ping you since 2 weeks for the recipe of this Gujju dhokla. I have a list of recipes of some nice dishes in Mumbai which I have diligently collected from some reputed chefs in the forum. I'm ready to trade all my recipes for this Gujju Dhokla!

Also looking for the recipes of some nice vada pavs, pav bhajis, pakodas, lassie, etc. All kind souls are welcome to ping me!

P.S. - I have worked as a clumsy cook for 3 years in German restaurants and know some European recipes. If anybody has a plan to visit Germany, I can be your Swiggy too! My tongue is all dry and numb having baguettes, pizzas and pastas. Itching for some desi masala chai and samosa!

Thanks in advance!

JessyBlr
03-07-20, 05:27
Good morning. I am in Mumbai and free tonight and tomorrow. Can you please suggest some good incall babes under 5 k for 2 shots? Thanks in advance.

Kotmus
03-07-20, 06:50
Hi,

I am in contact with this girl Meghna the from MR, she is supposedly asking for 10 k with hotel charges included.

Says all services including anal available. She provides service in Navi Mumbai, can anyone help with the details or feedback on her?

Looking forward to meet her next week, any feedback would be appreciated.

Kamdeva420
03-07-20, 08:05
Met housewife are, with reference of Mirvlada bro. Thanks bro, you are a gem who is finding good ladies.

Won't go too much into details. Everything is same as previous FRs.

Looks- 8, I haven't seen such sexy hw in recent times.

Figure- 10, she is very tall with big boobs and fleshy ass to pound.

Skin- 8, smooth.

Boobs- 11/10, they are not even saggy, in perfect shape, may be because she is still feeding her child and other monger brothers too. Surprisingly full of milk still now.

Pussy - 8 tight enough.

Service- 8.

Damage- she quoted 6 k, but I negotiated to 5 k for 3 without place and she agreed. May be she needs money. Also she was telling she will be out of city for sometime in coming days. Glad I got my chance with her before she leaves!

WIR- Absolutely.

Don't flood my pm. This contact belongs exclusively to Mirvlada.

SBP02
03-07-20, 09:42
Met a petite girl from SA.

I had many experiences in past but I had no idea how to write. Thanks to senior members they have inspired me to write FR and share my experiences in mongering, so I am going to put FRs for Every experience with pics.

I am not putting long FRs.

Tried Miss M indie from SA In Jan.-2020. Beautiful and Hot My experience was WOW with Her. For full 24 Hrs with her, it was a bliss. I am long time monger But it was like WOW Experience with her, it felt like my unforgettable Experience with this beautiful girl.

Looks- 10.

Figure- 10.

Boobs- 10.

Service-10.

Full GFE.

Damage- she quoted 30 K for 24 Hrs unlimited shot, but still I negotiated to 25 k and she agreed.

Cheers!

XxWolf
03-07-20, 10:06
If you're looking for rimming try Ms. K.

Thanks to Killer Passion and Dude 3086 for recommending this therapist. She is quite good looking, nice figure and has a cheerful personality. Banged her a couple of weeks back.

Pros:

Almost perfect boobs.

DFK with involvement.

Good BBBJ.

Enthusiastic act.

The only con was that despite repeated prods, she didn't rim.

Damages 7 K. One of the better fucks there.

WIR. Yes.

Cheers.

BangBanggo
03-07-20, 15:53
When meet first she was smiling and talking nice but once in a room she asked me to clean and then started talking dirty in Marathi. She said she is from Solapur. Marathi bad words where shocked me but then turned me on.

She undressed herself while I clean myself in bathroom. She was teasing me with bad world and teasing sexy worlds asking to when am I getting ready to fuck.

Age. Around 26 - she told. Must be around that.

Looks. Little dark but presentable.

Boobs. Round be+ shape. She loved sucking them.

No Kissing. Some excuse of Root canal but may be true.

She started with BBJ but just did for few minutes.

Pussy. Little loose for her age, may be too much of sex. She mentioned about boyfriend having lot of sex but may not be true.

The with condom on. She was girl on top and pounding. Few minutes of girl on top and she she drop down behind with my dick inside her.

Moved to missionary position and completed act.

Overall good experience, she is friendly but just ok for one time.

Damage - 6 K including room.

On The Wings
03-07-20, 17:16
Hey, Could you please PM me her unmasked photos? I'm keen to book her. Cheers.Dude,

I strongly suggest you to avoid her. She is in the trade for more than a decade. Have nothing against her. She is from Malad. Just average height and chubby. With less appeal these Gals jump into other skills and given any mongers weakness is to blow him. Huh huh. Had her way back in 2012 in Hotel Singh International. There are endless stories and encounters to rejoice and recall about Singh International, Khar West. Hope, you understand.

There are enough better options and all you got to do is to just look around. TC. Cheers.

FunForSandy
03-07-20, 18:12
If you're looking for rimming try Ms. K.Thanks bro. Have been with her earlier and she rimmed me nice. Looking for variety now. Does anyone there or in the other branches provide CIM or anal?

Mytsh
03-07-20, 20:03
Please help me with receipe accordingly will cook the food.

Got connected to this girl from Rajkot.

Looks. Typical Gujarati girl. Young. Cute eyes.

Boobs. A or A Plus (Firm / Round).

Pussy. Clean and Shaven, Tight as she has age at her side.

Does not do kissing but other than that good GFE.

Put in and little pounding with Girl on top and then when she went down somehow the condom was coming out so rather than adjusting I removed it. She started some handjob and it become so intense that I cum during handjob.

Did not try second attempt as I had prior commitments.

Will defiantly try her again.

Damage - 6 K.

IdleBrain1
03-08-20, 03:11
Met housewife are, with reference of Mirvlada bro. Thanks bro, you are a gem who is finding good ladies.

Won't go too much into details. Everything is same as previous FRs.

Looks- 8, I haven't seen such sexy hw in recent times.

Figure- 10, she is very tall with big boobs and fleshy ass to pound.

Skin- 8, smooth.

Boobs- 11/10, they are not even saggy, in perfect shape, may be because she is still feeding her child and other monger brothers too. Surprisingly full of milk still now.

Pussy - 8 tight enough.

Service- 8.

Damage- she quoted 6 k, but I negotiated to 5 k for 3 without place and she agreed. May be she needs money. Also she was telling she will be out of city for sometime in coming days. Glad I got my chance with her before she leaves!

WIR- Absolutely.

Don't flood my pm. This contact belongs exclusively to Mirvlada.Connecting mirvlada is impossible. Any other way to get this contact?

RajKot
03-08-20, 05:03
Can someone please help me get in touch with Lactating Lady? Problem with people like us who are from Tier 2 city is we hardly get a chance to travel to city like Mumbai and Delhi because of busy schedule and when we do, we are looking for mongering and we end up getting shitty thing as we don't have any contacts, those who have contact doesn't share.

I have many contacts from Mumbai and Delhi, Ahmedabad, Rajkot but haven't tried lactating woman.

Please help.

Let's not forget the purpose of this forum.

TmStudent1
03-08-20, 05:29
Hi everyone.

Pardon any of my rookie mistakes in the forum as I am a beginner level longer with 1-2 FRs.

I need help with some indie contacts in Mumbai, preferably age < 25 years. I seriously will be using the contacts. Not here for timepass.

I have just one cheap fuck contact in Thane right now but can help with other contacts as I build them.

Big thanks for keeping the scene and this forum alive and buzzing.

And will really appreciate the help. My PM is active.

Busty
03-08-20, 06:42
Bro,

Check your PM inbox. I have shared a chic contact.

Enjoy.

Busty.

Good morning. I am in Mumbai and free tonight and tomorrow. Can you please suggest some good incall babes under 5 k for 2 shots? Thanks in advance.

Rajm007
03-08-20, 07:46
Bro,

What is her SA ID?

Cheers.

Met a petite girl from SA.

I had many experiences in past but I had no idea how to write. Thanks to senior members they have inspired me to write FR and share my experiences in mongering, so I am going to put FRs for Every experience with pics.

I am not putting long FRs.

Tried Miss M indie from SA In Jan.-2020. Beautiful and Hot My experience was WOW with Her. For full 24 Hrs with her, it was a bliss. I am long time monger But it was like WOW Experience with her, it felt like my unforgettable Experience with this beautiful girl.

Looks- 10.

Figure- 10.

Boobs- 10.

Service-10.

Full GFE.

Damage- she quoted 30 K for 24 Hrs unlimited shot, but still I negotiated to 25 k and she agreed.

Cheers!

Guma00
03-08-20, 12:11
If you're looking for rimming try Ms. K.Could you help decode what is Country be and ms K name on my PM. Tried reaching you, but your inbox full.

Aladdinn
03-08-20, 13:08
Pardon me, what's SA stand for?

BangBanggo
03-08-20, 16:15
It seems lately there are number of streaming apps that are getting popular which making Ullu as premium brand. The one I am talking about are Fliz Movies, Feneo Movies, Hotshots etc. Where girls are not very premium and I am sure should be available.

It will be interesting if someone can get into these connects.

Joshua Dsouza
03-08-20, 21:20
It seems lately there are number of streaming apps that are getting popular which making Ullu as premium brand. The one I am talking about are Fliz Movies, Feneo Movies, Hotshots etc. Where girls are not very premium and I am sure should be available.

It will be interesting if someone can get into these connects.If you meant you are looking for b grade actress then there shabnam from Delhi forum try there.

TiaMoman
03-08-20, 22:39
Hey bro,

Care to clear the inbox.

Need the details for this gem.

Will be obliged if you share.

Met with this awesome housewife.

Shuttles between north and Mumbai, works independent. Low income, so doing discreetly.

Met with proper reference. Introduced by proper reference.

Looks- 7.

Figure- everything is in proportion, her husband is very lucky guy, showed me her husband photo, I must say that guy is average looking with a maal wife.

Service- 9, amazingly she is still lactating a little. Her son is quite grown up.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.

PowerTower
03-09-20, 03:17
I'm in Mumbai for a couple of days this week.

Tried using old contacts and visited NL 1 B-0 F.

Somehow the available options were quite few as compared to earlier years. Service quality is good as usual but wasn't happy with the number of options to select from.

Damage: Standard 3. 5 k (2 pops) + 0. 1 k (cleaning boy).

Reaching out to members like Mirvlada (dude your inbox is full) etc who can share any VFM contact for this occasional visitor. TIA.

BlackStone9
03-09-20, 04:07

Shuttles between north and Mumbai, works independent. Low income, so doing discreetly.

Looks- 7.

Figure- everything is in proportion, her husband is very lucky guy, showed me her husband photo, I must say that guy is average looking with a maal wife.

Service- 9, amazingly she is still lactating a little. Her son is quite grown up.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.Hi bro,

I have been trying to reach you from last one month. Kindly help me with her number and reference. If you reading this Kindly clear your inbox so other people like me also get in touch with you. Hope you understand our pain. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

IluvJuicy
03-09-20, 04:26
I am an old monger returning to scene after a decade. I was looking for old forum but landed here. There used to be different sub threads under Bombay but now looks like just one thread. There were quite a popular joints on the forum that time much discussed, my fav were particularly in grant road area KB, NL, CH, pav wala Street (oh wow), always had amazing time in pav wala Street with a gem of a woman I had struck luckily. Looking at the current damages at the forum, mongers will pay her 10 k for 3 hours if I somehow find a pic of her in full glory. She was that voluptuous bhabhi that turns faces on Street. Her rate was 500 for short term which was more than 30 minutes for me because I was old timer. Coming to Thane there were joints at kapur bawdi, upvan, dighe, etc. The charges were 2 k for Night with 7/10 girl and 1200 for short term. There were also few housewives popular in the forum, one was a gujju housewife from dombivli, there was a jyoti from jui nazar, one more from naha sopara, and a punjabi housewife from Vashi. My favs was the gujju from dombivli, her rates were 500 for short term in her Flat. She was around 50 years but a typical gujrati aunty figure specially that big soft pure butt made from eating pure veg food. Best thing about her was she was extremely talkative, mostly incoherent talks, she was sort of angry with herself and her past and complained about society and how her family abandoned her. How people cheated her, etc etc. She would keep talking and in between crying all this time while I am pounding her in doggy grabbing her big butt. That was a real turn on fucking a woman who wants to punish herself. The housewife at vashi too was good but nothing compared to dombivli. Talking about MP there were quite a good in vashi and Thane, the counter charges were 300 to 500 and HJ was 200 to 300 extra. I had girlfriended a MP girl from ghansoli. She was a Maharashtrian 23 years. Banged her many times outside at 1500. Then there were red light areas of KP that was discussed. The current rates here are scary. I never spent more than 2 k on a good looking chic. You won't believe I have banged 10/10 nepali girl at 300. What is the reason for rates reaching 10 k? Is this because girls have become independent because of social Media? I enquired in couple of lodges near Kalyan which were once my fav hunting ground. They all turned me away saying we don't provide girls, you have to bring the girl and we need adhar card of both. Is this the new shit? Any old timer here who are active since 2005 and can related with this post?

LeoBara
03-09-20, 05:16
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Blakie
03-09-20, 09:30
There is this MP goes by name new look unisex in Kandivali lokhandwala near Anita Bihar building. They have one therapist from Nepal and other 2 local. Earlier they used to be conservative. Now a days they offer sex inside the cabin. Binita is Nepalese and Aisha and Anjali are Marathi. They charge 1400 for counter and with no extra cost you can get penetration. Just out of curiosity any of our ISG bro have taken chance in this MP without condom.Hey, nice FR man.

Today m going to be near that side and I have time in the afternoon or evening to check out this place. I'm unfamiliar with the surrounding locality. Can you please confirm if the spa goes by the same name you posted? So that its easier for me to find knowing the correct name.

Nanbenda
03-09-20, 09:47
Hello Mumbai,

Can someone kind sole help with MILF are.

I will be very happy to try it. I will be in Pune next week person work. I don't mind travelling to meet Lactating House Wife are. Guys please help. I will be happy to help you out as well I at times with Banglre and Hyderabad Chennai whom I tried. Again I will never share anyone without asking you. Will be waiting for someone to help. Thanks.

Jooeey
03-09-20, 09:59
Can some bro help me with the contact of SP Alice?

ForTheLulz
03-09-20, 16:17
Pardon me, what's SA stand for?Seeking arrangement.

Sedla84
03-09-20, 16:22
Hi fellow mongers, has any tried Bipasha. Pics attached. Waiting for some review from any member who has tried her before.

BonkHanky
03-09-20, 16:55
Hi fellow mongers, has any tried Bipasha. Pics attached. Waiting for some review from any member who has tried her before.Seems the pic highly Photo shopped. Lets see about other forum member update.

TmStudent1
03-09-20, 19:19
Attaching pics here.

Hi guys,

I have recently joined this forum and on Saturday, restarted my mongering journey after many years.

Went to this lodge named Surak in Ovale area, GB Road Thane. I had heard from my friends about this well know sex haven in Thane.

Checked in with the reception. Room charges were 1600 Rs for the night. After that enquired with the bell boy for available birds. Within 10-15 minutes he sent a bird who goes by the name of Gudiya.

She promised full service (2 pops) for a 2.5 K damage. We agreed and the deed started.

She was definitely not a time watcher. Started talking with me and we started touching each other places and had a great foreplay session for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Her boobs were small but perky. Licked them a bit and played wildly with her soft ass.

Then she gave an okayish BJ, and as Johny was ready had a banging FS. I held her tightly with her ass and banged till I came in missionary.

SunnySunny1990
03-09-20, 19:25
Hello fellow members,

I was planning a trip to Mumbai just for mongering. Senior members please help. Mrvlada bro please help.

Jooeey
03-09-20, 19:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

DesparateMonge
03-10-20, 04:03
It goes by the same name bro. New look unisex.

Hey, nice FR man.

Today m going to be near that side and I have time in the afternoon or evening to check out this place. I'm unfamiliar with the surrounding locality. Can you please confirm if the spa goes by the same name you posted? So that its easier for me to find knowing the correct name.

Cuntributor
03-10-20, 09:53
Hi Guys,

Am visiting Mumbai this weekend, after few month gap. Wanted to check out the scene there. There used to be service bars / dance bars in chembur area and other areas as well. Wanted to check if any are open now a days and if there are any recommendations.

Cheers.

-see.

IluvJuicy
03-10-20, 10:08
What is the easiest and safest way to get yearly subscription here?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Maddy Patil
03-10-20, 10:08
Mirvlada Bro! Please cleanup your Inbox its FULL.

Maddy Patil
03-10-20, 10:28
Hello,

A very special thanks to Ferguson (Senior Member) for NL SP reff.

Was in Mumbai last week for office work so decided to visit NL, call the SP and reached the location he arranged the lineup selected Nisha for 3. 5 k for 1 HR.

She is a beautiful lady with nice round big boobs, nice belly and nice ass. She is a very hygiene person took me to the washroom cleaned my Jhonny and check is there any infection but I am clean person.

Then she washed her pussy then the deed started with small massage from her, b2 b massage and folding she is not a time watcher everything was easy and slow which I like.

Got BBJ for almost 15 min, she is a happy go luck person always keep smiling and enjoying her life. Fucked her for 20 min in diff position and finally cumed in missionary position.

Then she again took me washroom cleaned my Jhonny and her pussy.

Looks 8.

Figure 8.

Boobs 8.

Pussy 7.

Service 9.

GFE 7 (No DFK rest all on menu).

Damage- 3. 5 k + 200 for Room Service.

Overall GREAT experience will definitely try her again & again, she is a very friendly & happy person.

Blakie
03-10-20, 12:58
Hi Guys,

Am visiting Mumbai this weekend, after few month gap. Wanted to check out the scene there. There used to be service bars / dance bars in chembur area and other areas as well. Wanted to check if any are open now a days and if there are any recommendations.

Cheers.

-see.If you want to try SB / DB I would suggest try NM area. NM has quite a lot of great places to explore and some are actually VFM.

Blakie
03-10-20, 13:01
It goes by the same name bro. New look unisex.Thanks I will visit tomorrow and scout the area. I hope it is easy to find the location as you have said its near Anita building. Is it situated in any commercial space near the building?

LordOfTheGirls
03-10-20, 14:48
Hi,

Can anyone provide some good bird in Navi Mumbai.

The bird should be comfortable with all sort of things. Let me know if anyone can help with the same.

Thanks.Hi,

Please do share some leads on Navi Mumbai and NL. Need to start getting better girls.

Radhe Simron
03-10-20, 17:47
Hi friends,

Try this chick recently for 5 k 2 pops.

Booked her after getting reference from one of the colleague.

Look was good but body and below area was quite loose. She tries to please with BBBJ and ridding in WOT position. Tried in different pose and released once in missionary and next 1 in doggy.

She knows a hotel near Ghatkopar station if anyone want to try.

Personally I won't repeat for 5 k bucks at least.

Nrao8465
03-11-20, 03:35
Yesterday got a message from Rani that she will be out of city and need some money. She asked if I was OK to meet, as nobody is free to meet. I also thought let's enjoy her again, because I still remember my milky session with her.

Everything is same as previous reported. The only difference I found that now she has become more bold. I was so near her body and her fragrance was so mesmerizing. On top of that her lactating boobs is an add on. She also learnt few horny words to arouse me. While I was sucking her lactating boobs, she was caressing my hairs and saying Mera baby ko doodh chahiye meaning my baby wants milk. She holds her boobs with her hands so that my mouth perfectly latched onto her big boobs. Yummy session. Enjoyed 3 pops to the core.

Rest damage as usual 6 k and place was mine.

Unfortunately she is not available to meet anymore now and hence I will miss her now. Wish she comes back soon. So Kindly don't message me for her number. And yeah without Mirvlada permission I can't do that too.

Cheers!

PuneStar
03-11-20, 05:45
Hi friends,

Look was good but body and below area was quite loose. She tries to please with BBBJ and ridding in WOT position. Tried in different pose and released once in missionary and next 1 in doggy.

Personally I won't repeat for 5 k bucks at least.Hello,

Clear your inbox. Need Heena Ghatkopar contact details.

CrazzyBoy007
03-11-20, 07:17
Hi friends,

I have been visiting NL with SP love for some time now. Tried couple of threesome for some lesbi actions, but did not come out well. I have RTFF for pointers, but seems those ladies are not working there (or at least when I visited).

Will you be able to help me with pointers (ladies name) who can have lesbi actions in threesome at NL?

Looking forward for support from seniors also.

TIA.

Crazzyboy.

ChadThunderKok
03-11-20, 07:25
Hi friends,

Personally I won't repeat for 5 k bucks at least.Hey mate,

I am interested in seeing her, tried contacting you via PM but your inbox is full, could you please send me her contact details and reference in PM please? Also does she offer DFK? Cheers.

RajKot
03-11-20, 08:37
Can someone be nice and kind enough to share lactating MILF Housewife from Mumbai?

Please help brothers.

Kotmus
03-11-20, 09:27
Most of the options on MR for Navi Mumbai are fake.

They are mostly an escort agencies which would send you multiple pics of good looking girls, and then when you book a all together different girl would turn up.

I was so pissed of with my last interaction that I sent back that girl without doing anything.

I am not sure about the Mumbai options on MR but Navi Mumbai is totally fake.

Friend9921
03-11-20, 09:34
Has anyone tried Swikriti Shah from MR? Can anyone help with the details or feedback on her?

Looking forward to meet her, any feedback would be appreciated.

Caxton
03-11-20, 12:12
Went to triyo spa khar yesterday.

Therapist name starting with S.

Started with a good massage with a few hints here and there. Started touching her body, no resistance. Asked her about services said only HJ available. Got disappointed, requested for a BJ or sex. Said she has never done it nor will do it. Insisted her a lot but didn't budge. KLPD hogaya.

Meanwhile felt her a few times. So have her a tip and left from there.

About the spa: shabby looking spa however the massage was good. Got 75 minutes in 1 k.

WIR: never for extras, probably just for the massage.

Friend9921
03-11-20, 12:22
Has anyone tried her? Can someone provide feedback on her.

Bangerv
03-11-20, 14:20
Even after such detailed name & location shared by DesparateMonge, you need more info?

Thanks I will visit tomorrow and scout the area. I hope it is easy to find the location as you have said its near Anita building. Is it situated in any commercial space near the building?

There is this MP goes by name new look unisex in Kandivali lokhandwala near Anita Bihar building. They have one therapist from Nepal and other 2 local. Earlier they used to be conservative. Now a days they offer sex inside the cabin. Binita is Nepalese and Aisha and Anjali are Marathi. They charge 1400 for counter and with no extra cost you can get penetration. Just out of curiosity any of our ISG bro have taken chance in this MP without condom.

Blakie
03-11-20, 15:55
Even after such detailed name & location shared by DesparateMonge, you need more info?I ain't familiar with the surroundings. Never even been to Kandivali Lokhandwala. Also if the spa is situated inside somewhere in a commercial space it can be difficult for an unknown people to find it. So just narrowing down.

SunnySunny1990
03-11-20, 18:05
Hello fellow members,

I was planning a trip to Mumbai just for mongering. Senior members please help.Mirvlada bro please help.I tried messaging you bro. But your inbox is full. Please help me with some contacts.

SunnySunny1990
03-11-20, 18:12
Hello fellow members,

I was planning a trip to Mumbai just for mongering. Senior members please help.Mirvlada bro please help.I tried messaging you bro. But your inbox is full. Please help me with some contacts.

SunnyBoss
03-11-20, 19:12
Hi bro,

Can any kind soul give me the name of the hotel where I can stay with my girl friend in day time for 6-8 hours in Andheri or Ghatkopar area. Please help. Or should I book 2 rooms for both of us.

CrazyGarry999
03-11-20, 19:44
Hello fellow mongers,

I travel to Mumbai very frequently and whatever little experience I've had during these trips was very unsatisfactory. If someone could give me leads to any nice HW preferably lactating, I'd be much obliged. I prefer women with their place as hotel is risky. I'd share contacts of Pune with you. Please help.

DesparateMonge
03-12-20, 02:00
I have visited this spa many times since many years, recently I found a girl Sana, Muslim babe, little thin but has good lactating boobs. The total damage is 3500, she will do come for dry hump. Very rare to find such gals. One more lady in the name of Priya also very co-op.

This spa is in Powai plaza, ground floor. One more important thing is they open early in the morning around 9. 30. Generally in Mumbai spa opens around 11 am.

Mirvlada
03-12-20, 03:16
Yesterday got a message from Rani that she will be out of city and need some money. She asked if I was OK to meet, as nobody is free to meet. I also thought let's enjoy her again, because I still remember my milky session with her.

Everything is same as previous reported. The only difference I found that now she has become more bold. I was so near her body and her fragrance was so mesmerizing. On top of that her lactating boobs is an add on. She also learnt few horny words to arouse me. While I was sucking her lactating boobs, she was caressing my hairs and saying Mera baby ko doodh chahiye meaning my baby wants milk. She holds her boobs with her hands so that my mouth perfectly latched onto her big boobs. Yummy session. Enjoyed 3 pops to the core.

Rest damage as usual 6 k and place was mine.

Unfortunately she is not available to meet anymore now and hence I will miss her now. Wish she comes back soon. So Kindly don't message me for her number. And yeah without Mirvlada permission I can't do that too.

Cheers!Don't worry bro, I have contacts of new housewives, both lactating and non lactating ones, girls, few airhostess girls, few models, and many new indies. No need to worry. I am trying them slowly and will keep you updated. Mumbai has many girls to enjoy life.

Simon Baker
03-12-20, 03:40
Yes, confirm it works. It is as easy as he mentions.

The only advice I would give is to keep a separate account if you choose to make a net transfer. Just for safety. I linked all of gpay. Paytm etc to that separate account and maintain a low balance.

This is a good and helpful post.

Has anyone actually tried doing the process to verify if this works?

K.

MM333
03-12-20, 07:55
Please help with this beed MILF.

M3.

Tried you through Pm.

Please respond to Pm.

Meet this Marathi Bhabhi (Originally from Beed, living in Borivali).

Looks - 6 /10 -- Little aged, still good for a Bhabhi, Girl next door looks. (Nita-2 is more recent picture).

In a bedroom. I was clean up and came out of bathroom she wanted me to undress her. Good start for co-operation..

RohanBhr
03-12-20, 08:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kakshi2
03-12-20, 09:50
Hi all,

First post here. I am going to be in Mumbai tomorrow and had checked out MR. Contacted Anu Arora, any reviews? Or suggestion for any other birds who have incall.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Radhe Simron
03-12-20, 13:09
Check your PM.

No tongue in DFK. Kust lip to lip. LOL.

Hey mate,

I am interested in seeing her, tried contacting you via PM but your inbox is full, could you please send me her contact details and reference in PM please? Also does she offer DFK? Cheers.

Bangerv
03-12-20, 13:57
Plenty of them.

7 cepl.

Airport inn.

Check MiStay.com. You can choose slots as you want.

Filter couple friendly hotels.

Bv.

Hi bro,

Can any kind soul give me the name of the hotel where I can stay with my girl friend in day time for 6-8 hours in Andheri or Ghatkopar area. Please help. Or should I book 2 rooms for both of us.

Pratonic01
03-12-20, 15:06
I have PMed so many asking for few Indies, no reply yet. Yaari, Delhi aao to batana, We have big heart.

Thanks for no help.

Again visiting for 2-3 days, if anyone has some nice ❤65039; heart. Share something. Can help big-time in Delhi.

IAM so sad.

Cuntributor
03-12-20, 15:51
Has anyone tried her? Can someone provide feedback on her.Seen many posts referring to this MR site can anyone give a hint on what it is please?

Cheers.

-see-.

Hariku
03-12-20, 16:11
Hi bro,

Can any kind soul give me the name of the hotel where I can stay with my girl friend in day time for 6-8 hours in Andheri or Ghatkopar area. Please help. Or should I book 2 rooms for both of us.Plenty of options available in oyo, stayuncle and luv stay. Stayuncle is the best for unmarried couples. Luvstay also. But stayuncle has many choices but costly. At the same time no question asked.

ForTheLulz
03-12-20, 16:48
Looking to explore into some good MPs in Andheri and Juhu, can reciprocate with good options in khar bandra side.

Please share leads.

PM is active.

MrDeliciouss
03-12-20, 19:15
Hey dud, can you share her digits. Would exchange some.

Tried Gujju MILF Anannya Desai last week. Got her contact through a friend who is also a member here. Was in contact with her for three days before finally meeting her last weekend. Not an expert in the act as she is new, but tried her best to please me. Very pretty face and petite. She called me to a flat in Navi Mumbai, owner she knew.

Started the act after a little chit chat with a long and passionate kiss. She removed her clothes and asked me to help her unhook her bra. As I was playing with her medium sized boobs she revealed that she has a five months old baby and she is lactating. Asked me to go slow with her boobs as her boobs were aching due to the milk accumulating. I asked her to show, she squirted a jet of milk which fell right on my chest. I asked her if I could suck, she agreed. Then I started sucking those small ripe pear. Warm sweet milk flowing inside my mouth. At one stage I had to stop and take some breathe as the milk was flowing in gallons. I had a hard ON and started the real act. Interestingly she had a tight pussy though she has delivered a baby just few months back. I came after stroking for around 10 minutes in missionary.

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby.

Started round two after about 45 minutes as soon as I finished the lager Cans. First BBBJ but she was not an expert in the job. Tried WOT and she was amazing this time..

MrDeliciouss
03-12-20, 19:17
Ginger at station and maha caves is good option.

Tried Gujju MILF Anannya Desai last week. Got her contact through a friend who is also a member here. Was in contact with her for three days before finally meeting her last weekend. Not an expert in the act as she is new, but tried her best to please me. Very pretty face and petite. She called me to a flat in Navi Mumbai, owner she knew.

Started the act after a little chit chat with a long and passionate kiss. She removed her clothes and asked me to help her unhook her bra. As I was playing with her medium sized boobs she revealed that she has a five months old baby and she is lactating. Asked me to go slow with her boobs as her boobs were aching due to the milk accumulating. I asked her to show, she squirted a jet of milk which fell right on my chest. I asked her if I could suck, she agreed. Then I started sucking those small ripe pear. Warm sweet milk flowing inside my mouth. At one stage I had to stop and take some breathe as the milk was flowing in gallons. I had a hard ON and started the real act. Interestingly she had a tight pussy though she has delivered a baby just few months back. I came after stroking for around 10 minutes in missionary.

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby..
Hello fellow mongers,

I travel to Mumbai very frequently and whatever little experience I've had during these trips was very unsatisfactory. If someone could give me leads to any nice HW preferably lactating, I'd be much obliged. I prefer women with their place as hotel is risky. I'd share contacts of Pune with you. Please help.

CrazzyBoy007
03-12-20, 19:34
Please help me with this.

Hi friends,

I have been visiting NL with SP love for some time now. Tried couple of threesome for some lesbi actions, but did not come out well. I have RTFF for pointers, but seems those ladies are not working there (or at least when I visited).

Will you be able to help me with pointers (ladies name) who can have lesbi actions in threesome at NL?

Looking forward for support from seniors also.

TIA.

Crazzyboy.

Srikanthdev
03-12-20, 20:51
I have PMed so many asking for few Indies, no reply yet. Yaari, Delhi aao to batana, We have big heart.

Thanks for no help.

Again visiting for 2-3 days, if anyone has some nice ❤65039; heart. Share something. Can help big-time in Delhi.

IAM so sad.I agree with you. Even I am new and I sent messages to couple of them. No response at all. Sounds like they share only to their network, temp others in forum with experiences and have fun when they try to reach them by not responding.

BlackStone9
03-13-20, 03:59
Don't worry bro, I have contacts of new housewives, both lactating and non lactating ones, girls, few airhostess girls, few models, and many new indies. No need to worry. I am trying them slowly and will keep you updated. Mumbai has many girls to enjoy life.Buddy,

Can you please share any MILFs contact based on your posts? I have been trying to send you PM since months but no luck. Now saw that MILF are left. There are many including me just waited to get a reply from you. Request you to Kindly help fellow brothers who seek your help.

TIA.

Tiger2411
03-13-20, 05:54
My SP has dried out and the couples I know now charge crazy amounts (15 K to 20 K) for a ST. Would anyone and specifically at Mirvalada be willing to help me out with the digit of SP's or Indies? Please PM me. Cheers.

Sahil1234
03-13-20, 14:45
Hi at Mirvlada,

To introduce myself, I have been mongering on and off. I admit that I have not written a lot of FR's as well. I do write once in a while, whenever I get time.

I have mostly been in the spa scene in and around Andheri west. Cannot brag about it much to you. A few occasional indie instances, nothing great! Want to get into the indie space and going by the Forum, no one seems better than you to seek some direction from.

Can assure you to not inflate the prices or do anything creepy with the contact. Will love to share a couple of drinks with you, if you are up for it and alleviate any doubts that you may have.

This did not find its way in your inbox, and hence posting here.

Thanks.

Mach0
03-13-20, 18:38
Massage Republic.

Thats the full form and the name of the site.

Seen many posts referring to this MR site can anyone give a hint on what it is please?

Cheers.

-see-.

Dibsk
03-14-20, 04:03

Thanks for no help.

IAM so sad.PM.

PM me.

Dibs.

IluvJuicy
03-14-20, 06:06
The prices are so exorbitant there? What is the average price one should bargain to on MR?

Massage Republic.

Thats the full form and the name of the site.

Chico Charlie 1
03-14-20, 06:47
Don't worry bro, I have contacts of new housewives, both lactating and non lactating ones, girls, few airhostess girls, few models, and many new indies. No need to worry. I am trying them slowly and will keep you updated. Mumbai has many girls to enjoy life.Hi fellow senior.

Whats the best way to contact you. Your inbox is always full.

Warrm regards.

SitaGunjan
03-14-20, 19:49
Hello Mumbai brothers,

Delhi based Thai rose is coming to your city on 15th March for 2-3 days if anyone wants to enjoy her services can ping me for her contact. For her FR's can refer Delhi forum. Excellent GFE, BBJ, CIM, anal everything similar to porn star experience. Enjoy food.

Enjoy mongering.

Sita.

AaravMetha
03-14-20, 23:21
Mind exchanging the contact with me?

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby..

NomDick
03-15-20, 02:21
Hello Mumbai brothers,

Delhi based Thai rose is coming to your city on 15th March for 2-3 days if anyone wants to enjoy her services can ping me for her contact. For her FR's can refer Delhi forum. Excellent GFE, BBJ, CIM, anal everything similar to porn star experience. Enjoy food.

Enjoy mongering.

Sita.Why don't you put some photos of that 40 years old grandmother Thai Rose and put the details of price. All of us know she is going to other cities to earn more than what is being offered at Delhi!!

Pratonic01
03-15-20, 03:28
Guys,

I am staying in Darkness Area Tunga, need Indie and Spa Help, will be here for 3 days. Need help. Can reciprocate in Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad, Few in Chennai as well.

I have got some contacts from Mumbai, Thanks to the nice soul but those are not reviewed in the forum, plus one is not picking and one has outrightly rejected. So I am still having nowhere to go.

Please help. PM open.

Thanks.

IceManRaul14
03-15-20, 03:48
So went to Country at Monkey area and to my luck someone cancelled Princess the. Princess the gave an okayish massage but the best part was the actual fuck. Had to Shell out 7 k for a one time effort which I feel is high but the positions and her body are awesome. Reverse cowgirl to standing doggy to 69. Everything was in the menu. Definitely to try once.

Drkb744
03-15-20, 05:40
Hello,

A very special thanks to Ferguson (Senior Member) for NL SP reff.

Was in Mumbai last week for office work so decided to visit NL, call the SP and reached the location he arranged the lineup selected Nisha for 3. 5 k for 1 HR.

She is a beautiful lady with nice round big boobs, Thanks Maddy, tried her on Friday, Nisha perfect round Big Boobs to die for, Attitude 5/5, Guys please try her if you are at B1 - 2 F.

BoldGuy8
03-15-20, 05:44
Why don't you put some photos of that 40 years old grandmother Thai Rose and put the details of price. All of us know she is going to other cities to earn more than what is being offered at Delhi!!Her charges are 3 k for st (1 shot + massage) in Delhi. Her services are excellent. Though she's is not more than 3 k.

Cheers!

Mirvlada
03-15-20, 07:36
Teena introduced me to her friend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

The girl is just new in trade. She told due to Corona scare the aviation sector will be facing losses and many airhostess will be facing monetary problem. So they are all looking for alternative options of earning. She was also facing monetary problem because of this.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 I will exploded like a volcano inside her warm pussy. She is very tight.

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.

I booked her for full night at 7 k in my place. She is new to trade. She took whatever I gave. So I told her my friends will take you for 3 k for 2, for short time. She has agreed. So guys don't pay her more than this. This Corona is like a blessing in disguise for us.

Cheers!

MRahul84
03-15-20, 10:49
Hello Mumbai brothers,

Enjoy mongering.

Sita.She is good food.

Massage BJ rim CIM anal everything she do.

Pornstar.

Enjoy mongering.

IAndYou
03-15-20, 15:39
I am an old monger returning to scene after a decade. I was looking for old forum but landed here. There used to be different sub threads under Bombay but now looks like just one thread. There were quite a popular joints on the forum that time much discussed, my fav were particularly in grant road area KB, NL, CH, pav wala Street (oh wow), always had amazing time in pav wala Street with a gem of a woman I had struck luckily. Looking at the current damages at the forum, mongers will pay her 10 k for 3 hours if I somehow find a pic of her in full glory. She was that voluptuous bhabhi that turns faces on Street. Her rate was 500 for short term which was more than 30 minutes for me because I was old timer. Coming to Thane there were joints at kapur bawdi, upvan, dighe, etc. The charges were 2 k for Night with 7/10 girl and 1200 for short term. There were also few housewives popular in the forum, one was a gujju housewife from dombivli, there was a jyoti from jui nazar, one more from naha sopara, and a punjabi housewife from Vashi. My favs was the gujju from dombivli, her rates were 500 for short term in her Flat. She was around 50 years but a typical gujrati aunty figure specially that big soft pure butt made from eating pure veg food. Best thing about her was she was extremely talkative, mostly incoherent talks, she was sort of angry with herself and her past and complained about society and how her family abandoned her. How people cheated her, etc etc. She would keep talking and in between crying all this time while I am pounding her in doggy grabbing her big butt.Hi dude,

Excellent post and I am reminded of the good olden days. I fully agree with you and I do have the same taste and still am in touch with those MILFs you have mentioned and enjoying those pussies for more than 20 years now.

My most favourite is Jyothi from Juinagar. Eralier I usd to visit her flat at Juinagar and fuck her for 1500 for 2 shots and she used to be very cooperative. She has shifted to Khargar and a couple of times I went to her flat and banged her. However I was not comfortable taking her at her flat though she was very cooperative and happy. Nowadays I take her to some lodge and fuck her regularly. We meet at least once a week nowadays. I fuck her bare back as well. She doesn't mind bare back fuck and enjoys a lot. A couple of times I have taken her full night as well and she is willing for full night also.

I pay her 2 k for full night and she is happy. Then I used to bang the MILF from Kalyan Shradha who used to come to Thane and we used to go to some lodge near talaopali. She is also good to me and enjoyed a lot with her. 1500 I pay her for 2 hours.

Then you have Raji the Punjabi MILF from Thane very talkative but very good I bed. Again 1500 to 2000 for 3-4 hours and used to go to lodge at Kapurbawadi. She has put on wait now and boobs have become more bigger and size is quite amazing. Her BBBJ is still one of the best and she sucks the balls and also licks ass hile as well. Even Jyothi does an excellent BBJ and she gets flooded fast and you can really enjoy licking her as she is clean and good smelling pussy. Her pussy is tight as well. These theree have been making my mongering spicy and still am enjoying. I do have Sandra from Vasai another MILF. Very very affectionate and God fearing anf excellent in bed and she really cares or you. I usd to take her to Malad and fuck her in a lodge. She is very much in need of money and stays with her son and surprisingly her son knows she goes out for fucking for making money. I have met her son a couple of times and she ives her life by this. I take her only for full night and not for short time. Then am still taking the Marathi MILF from Nerul Sulekha that huge boobs and thighs and tight pussy. Execellent sucker and she also takes me to a lodge near Nerul. Sana from Vashi the Muslim MILF used to charge just 1000 for one shot. Sucks so great and enjoys and moans a lot while you pump in. These are the old time chicks who are still in business and never tried the new ones discussed in the forum. Hope we could meet up and then discuss this and try and share the old contacts once again. Old is Gold! Kudos to you for your remembrance of the old days. I never tried the Dombivili Gujju or the Vashi Lady which I am keen.

Nanbenda
03-15-20, 16:40
Hello Mumbai friends,

Can someone one help me with miss are. I will be in Mumbai in few days. I m interested to meet miss R. Hope some on connect me with miss are. Thanks.

Sensuous Stud
03-15-20, 17:38
Bro,

What pleasure are you getting by posting such amazing FR with pics and making our dicks leak?

Can you please clear your inbox or message your contact details on pm so we could contact you bro.

Sharing is caring.

Waiting to hear from you.

Teena introduced me to her friend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

The girl is just new in trade. She told due to Corona scare the aviation sector will be facing losses and many airhostess will be facing monetary problem. So they are all looking for alternative options of earning. She was also facing monetary problem because of this.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 I will exploded like a volcano inside her warm pussy. She is very tight.

Service- 8.

Busty
03-15-20, 17:51
Bro,

I wish you had PM facility. Otherwise how do we exchange contacts. I can also share some.

Cheers.

Busty.

Hi dude,

Excellent post and I am reminded of the good olden days. I fully agree with you and I do have the same taste and still am in touch with those MILFs you have mentioned and enjoying those pussies for more than 20 years now.

My most favourite is Jyothi from Juinagar. Eralier I usd to visit her flat at Juinagar and fuck her for 1500 for 2 shots and she used to be very cooperative. She has shifted to Khargar and a couple of times I went to her flat and banged her. However I was not comfortable taking her at her flat though she was very cooperative and happy. Nowadays I take her to some lodge and fuck her regularly. We meet at least once a week nowadays. I fuck her bare back as well. She doesn't mind bare back fuck and enjoys a lot. A couple of times I have taken her full night as well and she is willing for full night also.

I pay her 2 k for full night and she is happy. Then I used to bang the MILF from Kalyan Shradha who used to come to Thane and we used to go to some lodge near talaopali. She is also good to me and enjoyed a lot with her. 1500 I pay her for 2 hours..

Babaoreo
03-15-20, 18:10

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.Dear senior member,

Your inbox is full how to contact you.

Please help new members here.

RahulDesai32
03-15-20, 18:11
Hi bro,

Can any kind soul give me the name of the hotel where I can stay with my girl friend in day time for 6-8 hours in Andheri or Ghatkopar area. Please help. Or should I book 2 rooms for both of us.Bro,

There are many website which provide rooms to unmarried couple or couple friendly hotel.

There is one lodge I visit where I take my girls but its at gonvandi.

Before joining Freeway.

He charges me 600 for 1 to 2 hrs.

There are many lodge near saki naka metro railway station.

But rooms there are really pathetic and they all charge 1000 per HR.

NomDick
03-15-20, 18:11
Her charges are 3 k for st (1 shot + massage) in Delhi. Her services are excellent. Though she's is not more than 3 k.

Cheers!That old loose pussy, 40 something grandma is not more than 2 k. Even the entire Delhi has had enough of her that's why she is looking for new clients in other cities with help of her lover BF's LOL!

IluvJuicy
03-15-20, 18:22
Hi dude,

I pay her 2 k for full night and she is happy. Then I used to bang the MILF from Kalyan Shradha who used to come to Thane and we used to go to some lodge near talaopali. She is also good to me and enjoyed a lot with her. 1500 I pay her for 2 hours..Great to know that an old monger is still around. What happened to the old forum bro? As I said I am returning after a long time, I am still joining the pieces together. Thanks for telling me that the old queens are still in the business. I will have to look up my google address book for their numbers if they are still working. I had also taken the services of once but later she became popular on forum and started demanding large amount so I stopped. I remember the name of Dombivli Gujju so finding her number in my google account was not difficult. Will check if the number is still working and more importantly is she is still in business as she was 50 that time. Not a problem for me. I can bang a woman of 55 in doggy if she was big butt and she is typical Gujju Aunty. How do I send you her number? The MILF at Vashi used to stay near gavdevi mandir. She was very very fair almost white short Punjabi woman 45-50 years in dire need of money as can be guessed from her house condition. I forgot her name. Her place was in a busy Chawl and going there was a problem and her house was in total mess. But man she was selling her for only 500 just because she did not know the trick of the business. She was originally from an extremely well to do family (showed me her wedding and family album) but just a victim of circumstances. Don't know what was her story.

Anyway, in the meantime help me with the current situation. Why the prices are so high? What is the current scene in massage parlors. In Thane, the counter charges were 300 to 500 + 200 to 300 HJ + 200 topless. In Max 1000, you would get a good deal or topless massage with HJ. Are there such MPs in Thane and New Mumbai currently with this rates? And what is this Adhaar card shit at lodges? I was told by one lodge in Kalyan that they don't provide girls anymore and they need Adhaar card of both if I bring my own girl. Do lodges don't provide girls any more? Any idea about current scene in Grant Road specially at KB? How do we exchange messages? I am not paid member here?

BrownBoy11
03-15-20, 18:23

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.

I booked her for full night at 7 k in my place. She is new to trade. She took whatever I gave. So I told her my friends will take you for 3 k for 2, for short time. She has agreed. So guys don't pay her more than this. This Corona is like a blessing in disguise for us.

Cheers!I am from Delhi but will be in Mumbai for a bit. Would you mind sharing her or Teena's digits? Would like to try out an air hostess.

RahulDesai32
03-15-20, 18:26
Hi guys,

I have recently joined this forum and on Saturday, restarted my mongering journey after many years.

Went to this lodge named Surak in Ovale area, GB Road Thane. I had heard from my friends about this well know sex haven in Thane.

Checked in with the reception. Room charges were 1600 Rs for the night. After that enquired with the bell boy for available birds. Within 10-15 minutes he sent a bird who goes by the name of Gudiya.

She promised full service (2 pops) for a 2.5 K damage. We agreed and the deed started.Hello bro,

Post chat with you visited the place. Visited at night at 10.00 pm. There were very limited options and that also not good.

He told only 3 girls available (2 where Bengali, 1 was from UP) (All in mid 20).

I directly rejected 2 Bengali as they were not at all worth any penny.

I then continued with UP wali madam.

He charged me 3 k for 2 shots.

They madam on the face only decline any kissing or BJ.

Which was big let down, But I had already paid 3 k.

But had fun for 1 HR and then left.

Would I repeat the place = Yes (3 k for 2 shot with good room in good rate).

But options were not at all up to the mark, I have visited NL many times and option there are much better.

Brother are you aware of any more places like this, Then please do share on this forum, It helps us all a lot.

BoobsManiac
03-15-20, 18:35

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.Teena has more than 100 girls in her loop, from airlines. So I guess you have hit a jackpot bro. Enjoy.

Also as the corona scare is a real thing, all please avoid foreign girls coming to our city, specially Filipinos, Thai etc. They are more prone to this. Health is wealth.

Kamsutra69
03-15-20, 18:44
Risk of it while mongering? Your thoughts?

SitaGunjan
03-15-20, 18:55
Why don't you put some photos of that 40 years old grandmother Thai Rose and put the details of price. All of us know she is going to other cities to earn more than what is being offered at Delhi!!Buddy don't you think that Bombay brothers have tried her already in Delhi. Do you think we mongers are dumb just seeing an FR and right away going to take her services? Everyone is mature here and I have clearly mentioned them to check FR's on her and only then to proceed. I agree that she is going to other cities and that's her personal thing. For me I felt she is the best thai giving excellent service apart from age (though she don't look that old to me personally) and I have shared her contact with so many brothers because these days there is no good food available which offers everything and that too with great service. Also you can check Hyderabad forum recent FR's on her how everyone reported about her good service and that's the reason I shared so Bombay brothers can enjoy her too. And am surprised seeing your FR's, your 1st report on ISG is on 26th January 2020 and you have more than 100+ FR's out of which you didn't even one proper experience of yours with WG or CG. I can only see you replying to others FR or just trying to target someone in multiple forums. I personally feel that's not healthy on this platform. So please try to put some proper FR of your experience, try to discover new birds if possible and share with others which we all would appreciate.

P.S.: I always want to stay away of involving into someone but your posts made me write this.

RohanBhr
03-15-20, 19:07

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Cheers!No my friend nothing to worry in a aviation industry it's just due to corona but no job cutting or salary stop. Only delayed salary for 5 to 6 days. Its I am telling you because I am working with aviation from last 20 yrs. Most of the lady telling there are airhostess and all is just fake. Most of this ladies are studied hostility course and job seeker in aviation. Till it's OK who care if you getting good girls to enjoy, our target is hot lady not her profession or what she do. Enjoy.

RahulDesai32
03-15-20, 19:08
Risk of it while mongering? Your thoughts?I would avoid it before it cools down.

Because it stays Dorman for 10 days before showing symptoms.

Even still your Jhonny needs fun, then would never select girls who coughing or running nose or fever issue.

ExpMonger
03-15-20, 19:59
I have cancelled my meetings. Better to be safe than to be sorry.

Bangerv
03-15-20, 20:08
Bad the way it is spreading. With a city like ours, better to refrain from atleast trying new ones.

Bv.

Bangerv
03-15-20, 20:16
Good to see legendary people back on the forum.

Get subscription guys. Need to connect & hear more about it.

Bv.

Hi dude,

I pay her 2 k for full night and she is happy. Then I used to bang the MILF from Kalyan Shradha who used to come to Thane and we used to go to some lodge near talaopali. She is also good to me and enjoyed a lot with her. 1500 I pay her for 2 hours.

Then you have Raji the Punjabi MILF from Thane very talkative but very good I bed. Again 1500 to 2000 for 3-4 hours and used to go to lodge at Kapurbawadi. She has put on wait now and boobs have become more bigger and size is quite amazing. Her BBBJ is still one of the best and she sucks the balls and also licks ass hile as well. Even Jyothi does an excellent BBJ and she gets flooded fast and you can really enjoy licking her as she is clean and good smelling pussy. Her pussy is tight as well. These theree have been making my mongering spicy and still am enjoying. I do have Sandra from Vasai another MILF. Very very affectionate and God fearing anf excellent in bed and she really cares or you. I usd to take her to Malad and fuck her in a lodge. She is very much in need of money and stays with her son and surprisingly her son knows she goes out for fucking for making money. I have met her son a couple of times and she ives her life by this. I take her only for full night and not for short time. Then am still taking the Marathi MILF from Nerul Sulekha that huge boobs and thighs and tight pussy. Execellent sucker and she also takes me to a lodge near Nerul. Sana from Vashi the Muslim MILF used to charge just 1000 for one shot. Sucks so great and enjoys and moans a lot while you pump in. These are the old time chicks who are still in business and never tried the new ones discussed in the forum. Hope we could meet up and then discuss this and try and share the old contacts once again. Old is Gold! Kudos to you for your remembrance of the old days. I never tried the Dombivili Gujju or the Vashi Lady which I am keen.

I am an old monger returning to scene after a decade. I was looking for old forum but landed here. There used to be different sub threads under Bombay but now looks like just one thread. There were quite a popular joints on the forum that time much discussed, my fav were particularly in grant road area KB, NL, CH, pav wala Street (oh wow), always had amazing time in pav wala Street with a gem of a woman I had struck luckily. Looking at the current damages at the forum, mongers will pay her 10 k for 3 hours if I somehow find a pic of her in full glory. She was that voluptuous bhabhi that turns faces on Street. Her rate was 500 for short term which was more than 30 minutes for me because I was old timer. Coming to Thane there were joints at kapur bawdi, upvan, dighe, etc. The charges were 2 k for Night with 7/10 girl and 1200 for short term. There were also few housewives popular in the forum, one was a gujju housewife from dombivli, there was a jyoti from jui nazar, one more from naha sopara, and a punjabi housewife from Vashi. My favs was the gujju from dombivli, her rates were 500 for short term in her Flat. She was around 50 years but a typical gujrati aunty figure specially that big soft pure butt made from eating pure veg food. Best thing about her was she was extremely talkative, mostly incoherent talks, she was sort of angry with herself and her past and complained about society and how her family abandoned her. How people cheated her, etc etc. She would keep talking and in between crying all this time while I am pounding her in doggy grabbing her big butt. That was a real turn on fucking a woman who wants to punish herself. The housewife at vashi too was good but nothing compared to dombivli. Talking about MP there were quite a good in vashi and Thane, the counter charges were 300 to 500 and HJ was 200 to 300 extra. I had girlfriended a MP girl from ghansoli. She was a Maharashtrian 23 years. Banged her many times outside at 1500. Then there were red light areas of KP that was discussed. The current rates here are scary. I never spent more than 2 k on a good looking chic. You won't believe I have banged 10/10 nepali girl at 300. What is the reason for rates reaching 10 k? Is this because girls have become independent because of social Media? I enquired in couple of lodges near Kalyan which were once my fav hunting ground. They all turned me away saying we don't provide girls, you have to bring the girl and we need adhar card of both. Is this the new shit? Any old timer here who are active since 2005 and can related with this post?

Bangerv
03-15-20, 20:18
Bud,

Only if we have access to them.

Get in touch mate. Will be good to connect & share notes.

Bv.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Cheers!

Bangerv
03-15-20, 20:20
Many spas around, just RTFF the forum & you will have everything you need at a distance on few kms.

Bv.

Guys,

I am staying in Darkness Area Tunga, need Indie and Spa Help, will be here for 3 days. Need help. Can reciprocate in Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad, Few in Chennai as well.

I have got some contacts from Mumbai, Thanks to the nice soul but those are not reviewed in the forum, plus one is not picking and one has outrightly rejected. So I am still having nowhere to go.

Please help. PM open.

Thanks.

BonkHanky
03-15-20, 20:49

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.Thinking of changing my workplace to Mumbai lot of mongering scene and healthy circle of mongers.

Enjoy guys.

Happy mongering.

Dkrikarthk
03-15-20, 21:24
Has anyone tried her? Can someone provide feedback on her.Yes I did, just recently. She is very very obese and quite old maybe 45+. I was aghast by seeing her, as I didn't find her attractive (my taste anyways). She did a condom BJ, and Missionary, nothing much to write about. She insisted on meeting at a McD in one far away area in Mumbai, and from there to some resorts still farther off.

You can go for her if you are into older women with saggy tits.

Otherwise avoid.

Shivaswamy
03-15-20, 22:04
Every time I saw a glowing report on the gorgeous WhiteVillage Gujju Nidhi, my heart would skip a beat and I would slip away into a dream carnal fantasy. Despite the COVID warning my johnny wouldn't listen. My desire for spicy desi dishes is at its peak as my tongue is almost numb now after tasting umpteen CIS vodkas, pizzas and pasta. I did a thorough research about my topic of expertise, the gorgeous Gujju Nidhi from WhiteVillage. Every single report, from when she was first introduced to the Mumbai forum till date, I generated her complete report history of the form mongers who had the opportunity to stitch a date with her. Even a bunch of PMs did not bear any fruit yet and I was back to square one! It was time I took the matter into my own hands so with a raging hard-on so I set about knocking every single door in WhiteVillage hoping she would turn up behind one.

Just kidding! I noticed her rates are rather nominal, she was first with a SP then started out meeting regulars and people with their references, slowly transforming into an indie. So, she should be posting somewhere was the most logical reasoning I could come up with. So now I had to locate a parrot in a jungle filled with hyenas and crocodiles waiting with bated breath to rip off some innocent goats but I'm a wolf, that too a lone wolf on the prowl. From the date she was introduced in the forum I put in umpteen man hours of time and effort, taking the pain of going through hundreds and hundreds of pages of on the most common adult classified websites. Finally found one which looked genuine. It was not the Nidhi I was after but I stumbled upon another MissN without the usual generic, fake lifted pics and filthy English. There was no pic but a short clear message and a contact number.

I immediately added the number to my WA contacts and in the DP a girl popped up who looked very much doable! I saw a young cute face with a normal girl next door vibe (attached pic) and it wasn't over the top model type lifted from some insta wannabes. Did a reverse google image search, no match! Interesting, no red flags yet! I playfully texted her in the morning saying I found her digits on an adult classified website. Couple of hours later my phone buzzed as she immediately understood what I was looking for and replied whether incall or outcall, where am I located and for how long in decent English. I asked her for a few pics of her before further discussion and she sent 3-4 pics. It was for sure the same girl as in DP, albeit a bit more exposing and raunchier. She immediately deleted them before I could have a second look. Still no red flags so time to proceed with money matters. I immediately called her up and a sweet voice answered in surprisingly good English. I requested a video call which she declined. She quoted 8 k 2 pops ST incall as she has a place in Darkness area. I bargained for 6 k. She wasn't budging below 7 k. Finally, the deal was done for 7 k 2 pops ST. Fixed a meet later in the evening around 5 pm and she told me to come to a local landmark and message her and she would guide me from there to her pad. She didn't ask for any advance so that's a good sign! What turned out as a playful search for Gujju MissN from WhiteVillage ended up in a date with another MissN, who looked rather cute in her pic.

I was still very much cautious as I knew It could all be a switch and bait but went ahead with the plan as the pics she showed me were good and the phone call seemed genuine and did not raise any alarms. Fitted well with my taste and preference! I was mentally prepared to turn back and runaway if the pics didn't match with the girl. Bought 2 cans of beer and a pack of my fav Durex Invisible, reached the spot at 4. 45 pm and messaged her. She called me and guided me over the phone to a residential mid-scale apartment. I entered through a small gate and there was no security person to be seen. A rather smooth entry and she texted me her floor and door number. I looked closely with at most focus at her DP for a long time and memorized her face. I then rang her doorbell with bated breath not knowing what to expect. A rush of excitement and nervousness hit me at the same time as I heard the door unfasten. This feeling or rather high / kick is what mongering is all about! Behind the door, I couldn't believe my eyes, it was the same fuckin girl in the DP! Oh my gosh! With a big smile she welcomed me in and gave me a hug. She offered me a glass of juice. It was a safe and clean place. I took out beer cans in my bag and asked her to chill them in the fridge. We smoked in the balcony and started a small chit-chat. She came and sat on my lap after a while and gently reminded me about the money part which I had completely forgotten. I showed her the money and insisted to hand over after the deed. She gladly obliged and lead me to her bedroom.

It was a very pleasant, relaxed, slow and seductive 2 pops with ample DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69 and open to all positions, even lifted her and fucked her standing, couldn't do that for long though. I don't want to get into much of the graphic details of the deed. No anal and CIM. No rimming either but she is one hell of a nut sucker. If you are into tea bagging, she is the one! She allowed me to lick and suck her soft boobies, entire sexy tummy and juicy butt for a long time which I enjoyed a lot. She even let me spread her ass-cheeks in doggy as I buried my face in her ass and tongue fucked her asshole until my heart's content! Tried to finger her asshole but denied. Eating ass is my personal kink and I love girls who submit their asses to me to like that and let me use it to satisfy my perverted kinks. She cooperated well and gave a good company, nice attitude and never in a hurry. Complete GFE! 3. 5 hours went by like a breeze and I kissed her goodbye, handed over the money and left with a big smile on my face at 8. 30 pm. I'm still reliving those beautiful moments as I write this report!

She's just 24, has a regular job, moved to Mumbai for work. She is not a typical WG so no SP links. She is fairly new in the pay6 scene, around 1 year back she started it seems. She was actually surprised that I connected with her as she herself forgot posting a few months back. She does this as means of extra income and only on need basis, she said. Luckily, she was free and alone this Sunday, so she didn't mind accommodating me. She also added that she only responds to people who message her decently with some dignity and talk straight to the point! Treat her with respect and care and she will make you very happy! Will definitely try to repeat her for a full night session. For night session she asked me to book a room in a nice hotel. She has a flatmate situation and cannot do overnight sessions.

Looks like all girls whose names start withN are awesome! I'm happy to share her digits for the gorgeous WhiteVillage Gujju Nidhi's digits with reference. The other MissN still eludes me. Hoping to score that Gujju Dhokla soon. The likes of Miss. T (Punjabi airhostess), her Dehradun friend Miss. M, Unnati and other lactating MILFS are also on my hit list. Others with solid contributions to the forum having good FRs of indies will be considered. Rest, I'm sorry if you don't hear back from me. She isn't a full time WG, so I'm wary of time passers and number collectors. It took me a week of digging and filtering to find her and she is a keeper! There are a lot of gems waiting to be unearthed, take a leap of faith, of course with perseverance and calculated risks. Seek and you shall find. Follow the golden rules of mongering, think with a clear mind, not with your dick, and proceed with caution, you surely will be well rewarded.

Happy and safe mongering.

Cheers,

Shiva.

Sumant
03-15-20, 22:17
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kamsutra69
03-15-20, 23:19
Great FR, mate.

I'm sure you'll be inundated with contact request. I am back in desh mid April. Like you, after tons of pizza & pasta in the last months, it'll be great to taste a paratha again. I'll leave it up to you if you can connect.

Happy (& safe) mongering!

Every time I saw a glowing report on the gorgeous WhiteVillage Gujju Nidhi, my heart would skip a beat and I would slip away into a dream carnal fantasy. Despite the COVID warning my johnny wouldn't listen. My desire for spicy desi dishes is at its peak as my tongue is almost numb now after tasting umpteen CIS vodkas, pizzas and pasta. I did a thorough research about my topic of expertise, the gorgeous Gujju Nidhi from WhiteVillage. Every single report, from when she was first introduced to the Mumbai forum till date, I generated her complete report history of the form mongers who had the opportunity to stitch a date with her. Even a bunch of PMs did not bear any fruit yet and I was back to square one! It was time I took the matter into my own hands so with a raging hard-on so I set about knocking every single door in WhiteVillage hoping she would turn up behind one.

Happy and safe mongering.

Cheers,

Shiva.

Mirvlada
03-16-20, 02:45
Teena has more than 100 girls in her loop, from airlines. So I guess you have hit a jackpot bro. Enjoy.

Also as the corona scare is a real thing, all please avoid foreign girls coming to our city, specially Filipinos, Thai etc. They are more prone to this. Health is wealth.Yes bro, I have interacted with 10 of her friends personally. They showed me their work Identity cards and said they are having financial crunch. The girls are very beautiful and gentle to talk to. Some of them are already fired from work. So they are doing this secretively. Will meet everyone slowly.

IluvJuicy
03-16-20, 03:00
Yes I did, just recently. She is very very obese and quite old maybe 45+. I was aghast by seeing her, as I didn't find her attractive (my taste anyways). She did a condom BJ, and Missionary, nothing much to write about. She insisted on meeting at a McD in one far away area in Mumbai, and from there to some resorts still farther off.

Otherwise avoid.How much did you pay her?

NomDick
03-16-20, 03:38
Thinking of changing my workplace to Mumbai lot of mongering scene and healthy circle of mongers.

Enjoy guys.

Happy mongering.Delhi is waste nowadays. All old goats only at higher price and attitude. Delhi has also become costly and mostly repetitive girls.

SexiAbhi
03-16-20, 03:48
Don't worry bro, I have contacts of new housewives, both lactating and non lactating ones, girls, few airhostess girls, few models, and many new indies. No need to worry. I am trying them slowly and will keep you updated. Mumbai has many girls to enjoy life.I have been trying to contact for a long time. Never able to get to you. Would love to connect and share contacts.

MrXpert99
03-16-20, 04:19
Mirvlada bro,

I have been out of mongering for couple of years now, but your FR's are too hard to miss. Will it be possible to share Teen or Miss S number over PM.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Looks- 8 cute.

Stealth Boy
03-16-20, 07:47

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.Do clear your inbox. Trying to PM you.

Jhongage
03-16-20, 07:56
She is an amazing gem to have a great time with.

Do no miss her Mumbaikars.

hello mumbai brothers,

delhi based thai rose is coming to your city on 15th march for 2-3 days if anyone wants to enjoy her services can ping me for her contact. For her fr's can refer delhi forum. Excellent gfe, bbj, cim, anal everything similar to porn star experience. Enjoy food.

Enjoy mongering.

Sita.

Tiger2411
03-16-20, 08:20
Mirvlada Guruji ki Jai!

Could you kindly PM me any contacts or the new bird / s in Mumbai? With travel restrictions, I cannot get any of my usual North Indian babes & Russian / CIS birds. And also the charges mentioned by you for the birds don't hit the wallet as much.

Thanks in Advance Bro!!

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Shahiste72
03-16-20, 09:25

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Cheers!Hot looking chick. Bro, your inbox is full so I cannot PM you.

PuneDude123
03-16-20, 11:35
Hi all,

I had tasted Samar / Sabrina (The Muslim chick in Mumbai) some time back. She is slightly fat and usually takes you to a South Mumbai location. But I lost her number somehow. I would really like to taste her once again. Would any of you be kind enough to share her number, if you have.

P.S. I am not talking about the BBW MILF, but the relatively younger one.

Thanks.

P.

Pcock
03-16-20, 12:07

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Cheers!Hi bro,

Will be grateful if you can share contact. Thanks.

Stargazer87
03-16-20, 12:32
Hi All,

I am really quite new to this forum and would like all your help alike. Well, I have been outside India for mostly and will need some guidance and contacts. As I have been down south and be able to help you all if you need help down south like in Chennai, Bangalore and Kerala. I can get you good contacts and help you in getting connected with reliable SP or Indies. My only request it if you could help me here in Bombay. I have heard that this forum is quite supportive to newbies and I would be obliged if anyone can give me good contacts of indies who are well reviewed and provides a good time.

I am still taking baby steps here and would like to start mongering out here. I would be obliged if anyone would be kind enough to give me an insight as to the whole scene in Bombay. Hope to hear from you all and require your sincere guidance.

LordSid
03-16-20, 13:32

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.Hello fellow Mirvlada.

Its always fun to read your FRs. The last one specially made jhonny horny. Would really appreciate it if you could share miss S's details.

Stay safe. Keep mongering.

Sid.

Bangerv
03-16-20, 14:06
Connect on pm.

Bv.

Hi All,

I am really quite new to this forum and would like all your help alike. Well, I have been outside India for mostly and will need some guidance and contacts. As I have been down south and be able to help you all if you need help down south like in Chennai, Bangalore and Kerala. I can get you good contacts and help you in getting connected with reliable SP or Indies. My only request it if you could help me here in Bombay. I have heard that this forum is quite supportive to newbies and I would be obliged if anyone can give me good contacts of indies who are well reviewed and provides a good time.

I am still taking baby steps here and would like to start mongering out here. I would be obliged if anyone would be kind enough to give me an insight as to the whole scene in Bombay. Hope to hear from you all and require your sincere guidance.

Nanbenda
03-16-20, 17:48
Hi Mirvlada,

Please clear inbox. Can you help me with miss are. Bro can you help me with miss R. I will be in Mumbai in few days. I m interested to meet miss are. This week. Thanks.

RahulFun8479
03-16-20, 19:39

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Cheers!Hello bro,

I m regular reader of your posts. Your this post is really great. Actually I m out of state and comes once or twice in the city due to hard job. Its humble request to share her digits. I will be remains grateful to you forever.

Thank you in advance.

TmStudent1
03-16-20, 22:38
Went again to the Thane lodge and I tried another girl this time who was almost dead in bed but very submissive, so was a different kind of fun.

She let me fuck her hard and cuddled while relaxing before the second act which was even better fucking session.

Couldn't ask for her number as she was well tied to the SP and the lodge.

But she has a nose ring and looks slightly better than the lot.

Also paid only 1000 for the room this time as I had it for very short duration.

Total Damage: 3500 for 2 shots (about 3 hours).

The place proved a worth experience again for me considering the price.

Jdkunha
03-17-20, 02:19
Brother Mirvlada,

I have just limited FRs put up.

Your latest conquest is saw jaw dropping good. Can't believe, my jaw can droop so low.

Please share miss S contact.

Lost my sleep over her.

Tried to msg, but your inbox is full.

Please do share her contact with me.

Will definitely put up a FR on meeting her.

Thanks.

FunForSandy
03-17-20, 03:34
Hi All,

I am still taking baby steps here and would like to start mongering out here. I would be obliged if anyone would be kind enough to give me an insight as to the whole scene in Bombay. Hope to hear from you all and require your sincere guidance.Empty your inbox.

BoobLover1979
03-17-20, 04:21
Can you please PM digits of Swikiriti.

Yes I did, just recently. She is very very obese and quite old maybe 45+. I was aghast by seeing her, as I didn't find her attractive (my taste anyways). She did a condom BJ, and Missionary, nothing much to write about. She insisted on meeting at a McD in one far away area in Mumbai, and from there to some resorts still farther off.

Otherwise avoid.

EthanHanmi2
03-17-20, 05:42

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.Hey Mirvlada bro.

Your FR can easily make a guy cum and the expertise with which you write them makes you a true player. It would be very nice to have some kind of exchange with you so that you can also judge and share if you feel your contacts. I completely understand that you have and are daily being flooded with lot of ppls request and hope that if possible you could share some details about how to contact you so that I can get a chance to contact you and ask for some help genuinely.

I am regular spa monger and travel a lot but the corona has hit my travelling and hence in Mumbai don't know much.

Need some indies like you have been exploring but don't have the right contacts and am tired of visiting NL and Lamington areas where the service is good but ambience not too good.

Please help.

Thanks.

Ethan.

BonkHanky
03-17-20, 05:59
Any seniors met Mumbai MR bird digits ending 309.

Price quote 2 hrs 8 k.

Full night 16 K 4 session she mentioned.

May seniors came across this birds post some review.

ForTheLulz
03-17-20, 08:06
Can you please PM digits of Swikiriti.She's on MR.

Ruch888
03-17-20, 08:34
Spa Name: See my post for Spa Virginity Broken (#46390).

Counter- 1. 2 k for 60 minutes (they have offer going was getting message daily on WA so went to try again was very scared as the spa had shut in between all of a sudden).

Spa Ambience- 7/10 (opt for couple room- bathroom cleaner and better + hot water can be controlled).

Therapist Name: M*ni (NE from Mizoram).

Age- 25-28.

Looks: 8/10 (nice face with beautiful eyes).

Massage Skills- 8/10 (Really good massage skills) - tocuhed all the right pressure points.

Extras questions was popped by her when she said if I wanted a bum massage without the dispos (I was obviously not going to refuse).

Extras on offer- HJ+TL+ Bottom (Quoted 2 k settled for 1. 5 k) - would have loved a BJ with those eyes looking at me but sadly she was not into it.

Pretty standard HJ good amount of playing with balls.

Boobs- 7/10 (felt one boob was smaller than the other and maybe she had an inverted nipple on one boob) (did not suck a lot on the boobs).

Vagina- 9/10 nice and tight (responsive clit) (wore a nice lacy black panty so added to the thrill).

The inverted nipple and odd boob put me off a bit, but I tried to make value for the money by vigorously fingering her and played with her clit till she told me to stop, was soaking wet by the end of it. Sadly no DFK on the cards, light kissing on neck and lips and nothing more. HJ was pretty standard and ended shooting the load on her boobs.

Took shower and left.

WIR: Maybe if I get other options at the spa but given current counter rate will recommend going.

Ruch888
03-17-20, 08:59
Name: Mountain Spa (look for synonyms) - (Already reviewed before).

Second time going to this spa and based on previous recommendation took the offer of the therapist to take couple room with lock (already knew was going to get B2 B).

Room was small and dingy could have been better actually.

Counter- 1. 8 k negotiated but lady at counter was adamant at 2 k.

Therapist name: S*ta (same as last time) - didn't opt for the other because wanted some action and maybe other therapist may not offer seeing new person.

She recognized me immediately from last time and already knew why I had booked the room so massage was just customary for 15 minutes or so.

Massage skills- 8/10.

Body-7/10- nice and slim.

Boobs-8/10- nice not saggy perky and soft- stand out coal black nipples.

B2 B was quite good as well, started with light kissing said no to DFK from before, started to press her melons on top of clothes, and teased her pussy on top of her tracks. Went ahead and stripped her fully, she started with little tongue action on my nipples, neck and ear. Told her to stop as I wanted to enjoy those melons, sucked them and made her nipples hard while she sat on top of me and teased jhonny over the dispos.

Asked her for a BJ but she said no to it categorically, asked for CBJ but again she said no. So started fingering her as didn't want to waste time, pussy was not as tight as expected for a 26 year old babe but nice responsive clit. Was wet with a few minutes of fingering, tasted all her juices by doing DATY and had an awkward taste so didn't continue.

Finished off with a nice oily HJ while I fingered her and pinched on those nipples.

Had 10 minutes left so she joined me in the shower and just played with each other.

Damages- 1. 8 k k+3 k.

WIR- maybe if I don't have any choice. Will visit this spa again to try different a different therapist.

Kamsutra69
03-17-20, 10:44
Fellow monger's.

Please go through other forums. Especially European and South East Asian to see how the virus threat is real. This is not scare mongering.

Many Indian forums on ISG are still active. And unless the FR's are from experiences that are a couple of weeks old, it's worrying.

I am locked up at my home in Europe. I know a hard dick becomes unreasonable. But a WG is the last place you should put it in. Believe me I am having a tough time controlling myself from calling a girl to come visit me for (at the least) a BJ. We must all make sacrifices. So must our dicks.

MM333
03-17-20, 12:39
Dear Mongering bros,

Two things.

1) Control the Little jhonny now as we do not know where who is infected as the symptoms can show up to 14 days after the Fun Inter action.

2) Control prices & in this recession hold vitamin M however beautiful it may be for a Fxxk.

We can regain price control & get beautiful value for Money deals without much. IE more fun within the same budgets.

M3.

Fellow monger's.

Please go through other forums. Especially European and South East Asian to see how the virus threat is real. This is not scare mongering.

Many Indian forums on ISG are still active. And unless the FR's are from experiences that are a couple of weeks old, it's worrying.

I am locked up at my home in Europe. I know a hard dick becomes unreasonable. But a WG is the last place you should put it in. Believe me I am having a tough time controlling myself from calling a girl to come visit me for (at the least) a BJ. We must all make sacrifices. So must our dicks.

RoniG
03-17-20, 12:52
Yes bro, I have interacted with 10 of her friends personally. They showed me their work Identity cards and said they are having financial crunch. The girls are very beautiful and gentle to talk to. Some of them are already fired from work. So they are doing this secretively. Will meet everyone slowly.Mirvlada brother,

You can also check and share contacts of some cabin crew based out of BLR 😎128521;.

MM333
03-17-20, 12:57
1) Patience & time & planning will make it perfect.

2) Let us bring rates down to reasonable good VFM both for the girl & us too in all the deals.

Mirvlada you inbox full for 3 months now.

In case we need your support how to get in touch.

Tried through all possible ways to get through to you.

Do you have FB account & the name you operate or even mail ID can you send on PM.

M3.

Yes bro, I have interacted with 10 of her friends personally. They showed me their work Identity cards and said they are having financial crunch. The girls are very beautiful and gentle to talk to. Some of them are already fired from work. So they are doing this secretively. Will meet everyone slowly.

Dibsk
03-17-20, 16:36
Can't find any review or donation for this bird. Please help.

Erect
03-17-20, 16:38
Hey bro!

Keep clearing your in box please. Please PM Teena digits please! Thanks.

Teena introduced me to her fr kiiend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Cheers!.

Samasir143
03-17-20, 17:59
Hi all,

I had tasted Samar / Sabrina (The Muslim chick in Mumbai) some time back. She is slightly fat and usually takes you to a South Mumbai location. But I lost her number somehow. I would really like to taste her once again. Would any of you be kind enough to share her number, if you have..Sabrina. I have her old number but seems like she had changed her number.

Busty
03-17-20, 18:22
Hello bros,

I will be trying anal fir the first time. Can I request experienced bros to suggest how I should prepare and. Which lube should I buy?

Is Johnson's KY jelly (water based) good for anal sex?

Request urgent response please.

Thanks in advance.

Busty.

Ssseeking
03-17-20, 18:54
Hello bros,

I will be trying anal fir the first time. Can I request experienced bros to suggest how I should prepare and. Which lube should I buy?

Thanks in advance.

Busty.I have always used KY for years. The only con is that you might need to apply again for a continuous session of over 20 minutes.

PratpRed
03-17-20, 19:29
She's on MR.You can find her on MR. She is an extra large BBW LOL. Charges 12 k single shot I believe, been in the field for a long time, not worth if you ask me. Maximum 5-6 k.

Safe mongering brothers.

BTW Maharashtra has the highest number of COVID-19.

ForTheLulz
03-17-20, 21:00
Hi all,

I had tasted Samar / Sabrina (The Muslim chick in Mumbai) some time back. She is slightly fat and usually takes you to a South Mumbai location. But I lost her number somehow. I would really like to taste her once again. Would any of you be kind enough to share her number, if you have.

P.S. I am not talking about the BBW MILF, but the relatively younger one.

Thanks.

P.DMed you her digits.

SafeOmk
03-18-20, 04:51

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.Wow nice FR bro.

I texted you in your PM. Its full.

HardDick9
03-18-20, 06:10
Hi dude,

My most favourite is Jyothi from Juinagar. Eralier I usd to visit her flat at Juinagar and fuck her for 1500 for 2 shots and she used to be very cooperative. She has shifted to Khargar and a couple of times I went to her flat and banged her. However I was not comfortable taking her at her flat though she was very cooperative and happy. Nowadays I take her to some lodge and fuck her regularly. We meet at least once a week nowadays. I fuck her bare back as well. She doesn't mind bare back fuck and enjoys a lot. A couple of times I have taken her full night as well and she is willing for full night also..You lucky!

Are you still in touch with those MILFS and are they still in business. I am aunty lover and always prefer such seasoned aunties and MILFs. I have heard about Jothi Juinagar and also about another Gujju MILF at Ghatkopar by name Bhavana. But nevar tried them as there was no contact details.

I am in regular touch with a Chembur MILF Anjali, huge body, huge boobs and very tight pussy. Used to punch those huge melons and she is very cooperative. She takes you to a lodge in Chembur and even last week had taken her. She takes 2 k for 3 hours and fantastic BBBJ she gives. She must be around 48 years and enjoys a lot. I meet her regularly for the last 1 year and always the same lodge and the lodge guys know me well now. Last week after I came out of the lodge, after seeing her off the lodge guy called me and informed me about a house wife who it seems is a regular visitor the lodge. The guy asked me 3 k for 3 hours and showed me her pic. No doubt she looks quite hot and sexy. I am planning to take her on Saturday.

HardDick9
03-18-20, 06:12
Name: Mountain Spa (look for synonyms) - (Already reviewed before).

Second time going to this spa and based on previous recommendation took the offer of the therapist to take couple room with lock (already knew was going to get B2 B).

Room was small and dingy could have been better actually.

Counter- 1. 8 k negotiated but lady at counter was adamant at 2 k.

Therapist name: S*ta (same as last time) - didn't opt for the other because wanted some action and maybe other therapist may not offer seeing new person.

She recognized me immediately from last time and already knew why I had booked the room so massage was just customary for 15 minutes or so.Very juicy post. Indeed a dick raising post and love to visit the Spa. B2B is a real thrill when the girl does it full nude and when you finger her.

Member #4792
03-18-20, 06:26
I have been a big fan of KY since my early days but somehow after using stuffs like Durex cherry I felt KY is overrated, both seemed almost equally good to me.

Still go with KY to start with but don't leave chance to put on Durex cheery in future: the.

Hello bros,

Thanks in advance.

Busty.

IAndYou
03-18-20, 07:16
Great to know that an old monger is still around. What happened to the old forum bro? As I said I am returning after a long time, I am still joining the pieces together. Thanks for telling me that the old queens are still in the business. I will have to look up my google address book for their numbers if they are still working. I had also taken the services of once but later she became popular on forum and started demanding large amount so I stopped. I remember the name of Dombivli Gujju so finding her number in my google account was not difficult. Will check if the number is still working and more importantly is she is still in business as she was 50 that time. Not a problem for me. I can bang a woman of 55 in doggy if she was big butt and she is typical Gujju Aunty. How do I send you her number? The MILF at Vashi used to stay near gavdevi mandir. She was very very fair almost white short Punjabi woman 45-50 years in dire need of money as can be guessed from her house condition. I forgot her name. Her place was in a busy Chawl and going there was a problem and her house was in total mess. But man she was selling her for only 500 just because she did not know the trick of the business. She was originally from an extremely well to do family (showed me her wedding and family album) but just a victim of circumstances. Don't know what was her story.

Anyway, in the meantime help me with the current situation. Why the prices are so high? What is the current scene in massage parlors. In Thane, the counter charges were 300 to 500 + 200 to 300 HJ + 200 topless. In Max 1000, you would get a good deal or topless massage with HJ. Are there such MPs in Thane and New Mumbai currently with this rates? And what is this Adhaar card shit at lodges? I was told by one lodge in Kalyan that they don't provide girls anymore and they need Adhaar card of both if I bring my own girl. Do lodges don't provide girls any more? Any idea about current scene in Grant Road specially at KB? How do we exchange messages? I am not paid member here?Many thanks for your mail. I am Sagar, am 52 years young and active and going quite strong. It was my neighbour aunty who was 38 years at that time who initiated me into this and still I remember my dearest Savithri aunt whenever I fuck someone today. My fucking is always dedicated to her forever and ever. More details later how she made me her partner and enjoyed. More than anything she taught me how to handle a female in bed and how to give her maximum pleasure. My fucking experiences with her lasted for almost 20 years till she was 60 years and she was going strong in bed even at 60 years. I was just 14 years and at that young age it was a boon for me to have been fucking and enjoying life while all my friends were enjoying hand shaking. All my friends used to see a female and imagine the body, etc where as I was really experiencing the ecstacy. She taught me the abcd of this and made me an expert, especially in licking the pussy and also how to handle a female in bed. Savithri was in Singapore for a long time and has experienced with many guys and when she returned to India, she couldn't find any guy for partner her as the Indians are quite conservative and moving freely with a guy will not be appreciated by the society and she was refraining from it. However I was lucky as she selected me for her needs and trained well into this.

More than anything else there are quite a few lessons she taught me and for the benefit of my monger colleagues, I shall describe various points. Lots to learn from such a hot and seasoned female which is lacking today with any of the females whom I have laid.

We should meet and share our experiences and also share our contacts. I am not a paid member here and hence PM facility is not there. All the contacts I had was through this forum and during those days PM was free. Anyway lets meet soon.

IAndYou
03-18-20, 07:44
Yesterday Johnny was in a good mood and wanted some fun. Called up Jyothi and fixed up time at 6 pm, and met her near Nerul station. We went to the usual lodge near Nerul station and paid at counter and went inside the room. She knows my taste and was on saree and blouse with black bra and panty which are my favourite inners. Removed saree and blouse and played a lot with lingerie on and she undressed me and started BBBJ and after about 15 minutes I removed her bra and panty and did a good DATY and also played with nipples alot. Ultimately entered her and pumped in for 15 minutes in missionary and released the cum. After about 45 minutes started second round and this time after 30 minutes of forepaly enterd her in doggy and then she started riding me before I released the cum. There is nothing much to describe the act but the pleasure was so much that the purpose for which we took the room was fully fulfilled and we both enjoyed a lot. While coming out of the room, saw another couple coming out from opposite room and the guy came to me asked me whether I would be interested in his partner and he wanted to have a go with Jothi. It was a surprise for us as this was like a dream. Though had met many females and guys in lodges while checking in or checking out, such a thing never happened and never even looked at anyone's face. Jothi asked me whether I wanted the other female and encouraged me for a group action.

We moved out of the lodge and went to a restaurant nearby and over a cup of coffee introduced each other discussed in detail. The guy said he had seen Jothi many times and wanted to fuck her. He was offering the lady with him for exchange and informed me that she is a housewife and her hubby is Hyderabad and she is a hottie. They are neighbours. Then we exchanged the numbers and decided to meet on Saturday. The guy was around 30 years smart and appeared very energetic and the lady was around 45 and typical MILF. Though I was quite keen at that time, after 2 sessions with Jothi, I thought I may not be able to perform for a third time in a couple of hours. Postponed the agenda for Saturday and hopefully would meet for a foursome. Don't know whether its the right move or not, but am taking a chance.

ChoduMadan
03-18-20, 08:40
Risk of it while mongering? Your thoughts?Yes, definitely, unless you know the person very well,best to avoid.

Sureshdeshmukh
03-18-20, 09:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bangerv
03-18-20, 12:06
Decent lodge? Has good washrooms?

Need to take a masseur I use regularly who lives in Chembur.

Please share offline.

Bv.

You lucky!

Are you still in touch with those MILFS and are they still in business. I am aunty lover and always prefer such seasoned aunties and MILFs. I have heard about Jothi Juinagar and also about another Gujju MILF at Ghatkopar by name Bhavana. But nevar tried them as there was no contact details.

I am in regular touch with a Chembur MILF Anjali, huge body, huge boobs and very tight pussy. Used to punch those huge melons and she is very cooperative. She takes you to a lodge in Chembur and even last week had taken her. She takes 2 k for 3 hours and fantastic BBBJ she gives. She must be around 48 years and enjoys a lot. I meet her regularly for the last 1 year and always the same lodge and the lodge guys know me well now. Last week after I came out of the lodge, after seeing her off the lodge guy called me and informed me about a house wife who it seems is a regular visitor the lodge. The guy asked me 3 k for 3 hours and showed me her pic. No doubt she looks quite hot and sexy. I am planning to take her on Saturday.

PratpRed
03-18-20, 12:16
Yes, definitely, unless you know the person very well,best to avoid.Definitely there is a risk of COVID-19, brother. MAHA has highest number of cases at present. I am holding out for last 3 weeks. Better be safe than sorry. The main problem is many of WGs will be visited by outside travellers.

CoolGuyJasson
03-18-20, 15:09
Can you guide us to the lodge please. Any ref or landmark?

Jasson.

You lucky!

Stevence11
03-18-20, 16:32
Met her last week within such short notice as I needed some action before all hell would break lose thanks to the virus. She was very warm and welcoming as I came to meet her in the hotel she was put up in. Started off with some polite conversation followed by an intense DFK. She couldn't help but notice that Johnny was already rock hard for her and shortly she began blowing me as she came down on her knees beside the bed as I looked down at her holding her head. Got to say it was one of the best BJ's I've received so far. She took it real deep even when I started thrusting as I held her tightly. We then moved to missionary as we both couldn't hold it back anymore. She literally took a split second to put the condom on my cock before I banged her in miss. For a while and then we changed to WOT and boy that was hot. She rode me like a stallion and she was already wet by then. Seeing her writhe and moan in that position really got me going and eventually I came heavily while she was still on top.

After that we both washed up and decided to take a breather before round 2.

Looks- 8/10. Very cute face and a curvy body.

Attitude- none at all.

BBBJ- 10/10 (She really knows her way around a dick).

Pussy- 8/10.

Sex- 9/10.

Overall- 9/10.

Damages- 8 k for 2 (time spent- a little more than 3 hours).

FunForSandy
03-18-20, 18:33
You lucky!

I am in regular touch with a Chembur MILF Anjali, huge body, huge boobs and very tight pussy. Used to punch those huge melons and she is very cooperative. She takes you to a lodge in Chembur and even last week had taken her. She takes 2 k for 3 hours and fantastic BBBJ she gives. She must be around 48 years and enjoys a lot. I meet her regularly for the last 1 year and always the same lodge and the lodge guys know me well now. Last week after I came out of the lodge, after seeing her off the lodge guy called me and informed me about a house wife who it seems is a regular visitor the lodge. The guy asked me 3 k for 3 hours and showed me her pic. No doubt she looks quite hot and sexy. I am planning to take her on Saturday.Bro,

Do you have the pic of the second housewife? I want to try a housewife but not the big ones.

Cheers.

FunForSandy
03-18-20, 18:36
Yesterday Johnny was in a good mood and wanted some fun. Called up Jyothi and fixed up time at 6 pm, and met her near Nerul station. We went to the usual lodge near Nerul station and paid at counter and went inside the room. She knows my taste and was on saree and blouse with black bra and panty which are my favourite inners. Removed saree and blouse and played a lot with lingerie on and she undressed me and started BBBJ and after about 15 minutes I removed her bra and panty and did a good DATY and also played with nipples alot. Ultimately entered her and pumped in for 15 minutes in missionary and released the cum. After about 45 minutes started second round and this time after 30 minutes of forepaly enterd her in doggy and then she started riding me before I released the cum. There is nothing much to describe the act but the pleasure was so much that the purpose for which we took the room was fully fulfilled and we both enjoyed a lot. While coming out of the room, saw another couple coming out from opposite room and the guy came to me asked me whether I would be interested in his partner and he wanted to have a go with Jothi. It was a surprise for us as this was like a dream. Though had met many females and guys in lodges while checking in or checking out, such a thing never happened and never even looked at anyone's face. Jothi asked me whether I wanted the other female and encouraged me for a group action.

We moved out of the lodge and went to a restaurant nearby and over a cup of coffee introduced each other discussed in detail. The guy said he had seen Jothi many times and wanted to fuck her. He was offering the lady with him for exchange and informed me that she is a housewife and her hubby is Hyderabad and she is a hottie. They are neighbours. Then we exchanged the numbers and decided to meet on Saturday. The guy was around 30 years smart and appeared very energetic and the lady was around 45 and typical MILF. Though I was quite keen at that time, after 2 sessions with Jothi, I thought I may not be able to perform for a third time in a couple of hours. Postponed the agenda for Saturday and hopefully would meet for a foursome. Don't know whether its the right move or not, but am taking a chance.Wow bro, this FR is so hot. Hope you have a fantastic foursome. Please share the details with us.

Cheers.

Bangerv
03-18-20, 19:15
Any particular reason you wouldn't subscribe to it at such minimal cost?

Would be great to catch up over beer.

Bv.

Many thanks for your mail. I am Sagar, am 52 years young and active and going quite strong. It was my neighbour aunty who was 38 years at that time who initiated me into this and still I remember my dearest Savithri aunt whenever I fuck someone today. My fucking is always dedicated to her forever and ever. More details later how she made me her partner and enjoyed. More than anything she taught me how to handle a female in bed and how to give her maximum pleasure. My fucking experiences with her lasted for almost 20 years till she was 60 years and she was going strong in bed even at 60 years. I was just 14 years and at that young age it was a boon for me to have been fucking and enjoying life while all my friends were enjoying hand shaking. All my friends used to see a female and imagine the body, etc where as I was really experiencing the ecstacy. She taught me the abcd of this and made me an expert, especially in licking the pussy and also how to handle a female in bed. Savithri was in Singapore for a long time and has experienced with many guys and when she returned to India, she couldn't find any guy for partner her as the Indians are quite conservative and moving freely with a guy will not be appreciated by the society and she was refraining from it. However I was lucky as she selected me for her needs and trained well into this.

More than anything else there are quite a few lessons she taught me and for the benefit of my monger colleagues, I shall describe various points. Lots to learn from such a hot and seasoned female which is lacking today with any of the females whom I have laid.

We should meet and share our experiences and also share our contacts. I am not a paid member here and hence PM facility is not there. All the contacts I had was through this forum and during those days PM was free. Anyway lets meet soon.

Busty
03-19-20, 02:58
Thank you for the quick response, Jasson also sent me PM and I have replied.

I have always used KY fothsnjs fir the response r years. The only con is that you might need to apply again for a continuous session of over 20 minutes.

JohnnyLittle27
03-19-20, 05:16
Came across this girl on SA, with "pretty Eisha" as profile name. Not sure if she's indi or from SP. Any reviews?

SexiAbhi
03-19-20, 06:26
Have not been much active here and this is a late FR, around 2 months old of the Ghatkopar Bhabhi. Met her again. This time it was quite different. Her skills were extremely polished. BBJ was so good.

Anyways mongers happy to exchange bhabhi / Housewife contacts.

AndyNewbie
03-19-20, 06:28
Yesterday Johnny was in a good mood and wanted some fun. Called up Jyothi and fixed up time at 6 pm, and met her near Nerul station. We went to the usual lodge near Nerul station and paid at counter and went inside the room. She knows my taste and was on saree and blouse with black bra and panty which are my favourite inners. Removed saree and blouse and played a lot with lingerie on and she undressed me and started BBBJ and after about 15 minutes I removed her bra and panty and did a good DATY and also played with nipples alot. Ultimately entered her and pumped in for 15 minutes in missionary and released the cum. After about 45 minutes started second round and this time after 30 minutes of forepaly enterd her in doggy and then she started riding me before I released the cum. There is nothing much to describe the act but the pleasure was so much that the purpose for which we took the room was fully fulfilled and we both enjoyed a lot. While coming out of the room, saw another couple coming out from opposite room and the guy came to me asked me whether I would be interested in his partner and he wanted to have a go with Jothi. It was a surprise for us as this was like a dream. Though had met many females and guys in lodges while checking in or checking out, such a thing never happened and never even looked at anyone's face. Jothi asked me whether I wanted the other female and encouraged me for a group action..Are you talking about Jyoti from Mayur bar?

IAndYou
03-19-20, 06:30
Wow bro, this FR is so hot. Hope you have a fantastic foursome. Please share the details with us.

Cheers.Many thanks for your encouraging mail. Of course I am also thrilled with the foursome which am longing to perform. However considering the present situation and restrictions in moving around freely, I don't really know whether it would happen on Saturday. We have not discussed this with he other couple, but I have my own apprehension. Spoke to Jothi and she is open and ready for Saturday.

She even asked me whether any other guy is willing to join for a threesome she would welcome it as she is interested in handling two guys same time. I know she has the capacity to handle two guys at the same time as she is so hot.

IAndYou
03-19-20, 07:05
Great to know that an old monger is still around. What happened to the old forum bro? As I said I am returning after a long time, I am still joining the pieces together. Thanks for telling me that the old queens are still in the business. I will have to look up my google address book for their numbers if they are still working. I had also taken the services of once but later she became popular on forum and started demanding large amount so I stopped. I remember the name of Dombivli Gujju so finding her number in my google account was not difficult. Will check if the number is still working and more importantly is she is still in business as she was 50 that time. Not a problem for me. I can bang a woman of 55 in doggy if she was big butt and she is typical Gujju Aunty. How do I send you her number? The MILF at Vashi used to stay near gavdevi mandir. She was very very fair almost white short Punjabi woman 45-50 years in dire need of money as can be guessed from her house condition. I forgot her name. Her place was in a busy Chawl and going there was a problem and her house was in total mess. But man she was selling her for only 500 just because she did not know the trick of the business. She was originally from an extremely well to do family (showed me her wedding and family album) but just a victim of circumstances. Don't know what was her story.Hello bro,

I fully agree with you. I also wonder what happened to old forum and I couldn't get any of those old posts. I was a senior member there with more than 300 posts and all were very informative and we used to have PM facility free. Anyway no point in regretting about the spilled milk and what's there now lets make the best use. I missed out to mention about Varsha at Vashi, a Gujju HW the oldest MILF I have ever fucked who must have been 55 years with small boobs and tight pussy. The service was totally free as she wanted to get fucked as she was very hot. First I used to meet her at her flat and =then a few times had taken her to Lonavala and Khandala for night session and she used to enjoy a lot. Regarding SP, there used to be many massage parlours, and I was not very much into it. I remember there used to be an MP by name Heena at Hariniwas circle and during those days BJ was a great service at MPs. After reading few posts, there used to be an expert in BJ there by name Pooja and taken her a couple of times. Then there was a Mallu HW by name Sara whom I fucked there. She used to be so hot and used to moan and scream while hard strokes. Later for 5-6 times I used to take her out to a lodge for full day from 11 am to 6 pm and used to pay just 1000. She started her own MP later and met her a couple of times and then lost the contact. Also the other names discussed in forum were Vaishovi another MILF and also Riya another hottie. Had taken Vaishnoi a couple of times but again lost contact.

Then Upvan Hotel was a pick up joint and they used to provide room also and had taken a couple of Punjabi MILFs from there. Over all all those contacts and joints have disappeared and there are many many new. Nowadays GB road lodges are hot spot I believe and you can get excellent chicks. Have seen many guys entering these lodges with a girl. Lets try and met up soon.

IAndYou
03-19-20, 07:26
I have read about this Anglo MILF from Malad whose name, am not sure. I read that she used to take 4 K for 3 hours. Can anyone share any experience as I am keen to take her. Seen the pic and she is vary fair and pleasant looking. I have her number and she takes you to a lodge at Malad.

HardDick9
03-19-20, 11:43
Can you guide us to the lodge please. Any ref or landmark?

Jasson.It is opposite to famous Jhama Sweets and it is a decent place. Tell the rickshaw fellow Jhama sweet and he will take you and you can see just opposite to it. I have seen many couples come here and rooms are small but neat and clean. They change bed sheets after every couple check out. I have seen at least whenever I take a female, they give me room with fresh sheets and pillow. It is busy lodge and seems to be popular and safe. At least I have been visiting for last 6 to 8 months and 3-4 times in a month. Let me know after you visit and your experience.

IronHide91
03-19-20, 12:15
Need Lactating MILF. Anannya contact.

ShyDavid your PM is not working.

IronHide91
03-19-20, 12:30
Your PM is full.

I have been out of mongering since lat 8 months. So kindly oblige.

I have a huge fetish for lactating MILF.

Please share her contact with my reference thanks.

Looks- 7.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.

IronHide91
03-19-20, 13:01
Is Teena the same girl named Ritu from Jogeshwari.

Vikrambaba
03-19-20, 19:26
Many thanks for your encouraging mail. Of course I am also thrilled with the foursome which am longing to perform. However considering the present situation and restrictions in moving around freely, I don't really know whether it would happen on Saturday. We have not discussed this with he other couple, but I have my own apprehension. Spoke to Jothi and she is open and ready for Saturday.

She even asked me whether any other guy is willing to join for a threesome she would welcome it as she is interested in handling two guys same time. I know she has the capacity to handle two guys at the same time as she is so hot.How do we get in touch with you brother when you don't have pm?

Vikrambaba
03-19-20, 19:35
I have read about this Anglo MILF from Malad whose name, am not sure. I read that she used to take 4 K for 3 hours. Can anyone share any experience as I am keen to take her. Seen the pic and she is vary fair and pleasant looking. I have her number and she takes you to a lodge at Malad.How do we connect with you?

Joshua Dsouza
03-19-20, 19:39
Came across this girl on SA, with "pretty Eisha" as profile name. Not sure if she's indi or from SP. Any reviews?It's either a SP or group of girls you will notice the same background in some other profile pics.

BasedZeus
03-19-20, 22:38
Hey folks,

Can someone please tell me the full form of these two terms which are being frequently used in this forum.

1) SP.

2) MR.

P.S. I'm still a Virgin and Keep riding your horses.

Hariku
03-20-20, 02:03
Hey folks,

Can someone please tell me the full form of these two terms which are being frequently used in this forum.

1) SP.

2) MR.

P.S. I'm still a Virgin and Keep riding your horses.Hello brother,

It's very simple. The full form of SP is service provider or supplier of girl or pimps. They arrange girls for you for fun. Then MR stands for Massage Republic. It's a website where the independent girls post their ads looking for money in exchange of paid fun. It's similar to SEA which has been closed down. For every abbreviations you can look at the top center tab of abbreviations to get the full forms.

Vikrambaba
03-20-20, 04:22
I have read about this Anglo MILF from Malad whose name, am not sure. I read that she used to take 4 K for 3 hours. Can anyone share any experience as I am keen to take her. Seen the pic and she is vary fair and pleasant looking. I have her number and she takes you to a lodge at Malad.Dear bro I have taken her once near malad lodge but lost her number can you send me again I can give you other contact in thane genuine housewife.

Bangerv
03-20-20, 05:03
Service Provider. Pimp.

Massage Republic.

Read few pages of forum. Refrain from getting out now in such situation.

Bv.

Hey folks,

1) SP.

2) MR.

P.S. I'm still a Virgin and Keep riding your horses.

Ruch888
03-20-20, 05:17
Is Teena the same girl named Ritu from Jogeshwari.Yes bro they are same. If convinced correctly she will offer anal too!! Enjoy.

BoobsManiac
03-20-20, 05:30
Is Teena the same girl named Ritu from Jogeshwari.Beware Teena is Ritu from Jogeshwari only. She was also raided by LE for underage prostitution. She is a cheap SP who peddles slum like girls at higher price. All her girls and Ritu herself are ugly slum like milfs who are not more than 3 k for 2 at present.

BlueWhite
03-20-20, 06:00
Seems to be a good bargain as in her profile she has mentioned 15 k for 1 HR. Was this because of low demand considering the situation now or is that her rate (8 k for 3 hours)?

Met her last week within such short notice as I needed some action before all hell would break lose thanks to the virus. She was very warm and welcoming as I came to meet her in the hotel she was put up in. Started off with some polite conversation followed by an intense DFK. She couldn't help but notice that Johnny was already rock hard for her and shortly she began blowing me as she came down on her knees beside the bed as I looked down at her holding her head. Got to say it was one of the best BJ's I've received so far. She took it real deep even when I started thrusting as I held her tightly. We then moved to missionary as we both couldn't hold it back anymore. She literally took a split second to put the condom on my cock before I banged her in miss. For a while and then we changed to WOT and boy that was hot. She rode me like a stallion and she was already wet by then. Seeing her writhe and moan in that position really got me going and eventually I came heavily while she was still on top.

Attitude- none at all..

IAndYou
03-20-20, 06:17
Are you talking about Jyoti from Mayur bar?Jothi I am referring to is an old MILF who was discussed a lot in this forum few years back. I got her contact from a fellow monger and since then I have been taking her regularly at least once a week. She is almost 42 years but still good in bed. Excellent sucking skills and tight pussy and I fuck her with out condy. She takes you at her flat but I don't enjoy at her flat and we meet outside in lodge different lodge different time from Thane to Panvel. Her boobs are still strong and big nipples and she is real hot *****. She cream if you really fuck her hard and also scream when you give her oral and while sucking her boobs she moans a lot. She oozes a lot while sucking and the saltish taste is very tempting. If I plan well in advance at least 1 day prior she spends the full night as she has to make arrangements at home for her family. Basically I prefer MILFs and not young girls and all my contacts ate 35 plus and still I enjoy many of the old contacts.

I don't know any Jyothi from Mayur bar as I don't visit any Bar.

Luck7
03-20-20, 07:39
Please stay away from this profile, its FAKE and SP, you may be into trouble.

Came across this girl on SA, with "pretty Eisha" as profile name. Not sure if she's indi or from SP. Any reviews?

Rajm007
03-20-20, 12:33
Incidentally I pinged her 4 days ago and in first response itself she asked me for my whatsapp number. Which obviously I refused.

So looks likely she is full time WG. With or without SP.

Cheers.

Raj.

Rajm007
03-20-20, 12:37
Looks like Coronavirus has hit her business hard. I met her yday at her hotel and she provided threesum along-with one of her friend. At same cost.

Cheers.

Attitude- none at all.

BBBJ- 10/10 (She really knows her way around a dick).

Pussy- 8/10.

Sex- 9/10.

Overall- 9/10.

Damages- 8 k for 2 (time spent- a little more than 3 hours).

CoolGuyJasson
03-20-20, 20:10
Are you reffering to the Jhama sweets near the K Star mall? Thanks for your inputs. I would definitely like to spend a night with your Anjali. Seems a perfect dinner for me.

Cheers!!

It is opposite to famous Jhama Sweets and it is a decent place. Tell the rickshaw fellow Jhama sweet and he will take you and you can see just opposite to it. I have seen many couples come here and rooms are small but neat and clean. They change bed sheets after every couple check out. I have seen at least whenever I take a female, they give me room with fresh sheets and pillow. It is busy lodge and seems to be popular and safe. At least I have been visiting for last 6 to 8 months and 3-4 times in a month. Let me know after you visit and your experience.

Vikrambaba
03-20-20, 21:18
Hi all,

I contacted Anu arora from mr and she quoted me figure of 500 usd for night. Non negotiable.

I asked to her fu off immediately.

Due to virus business is down and asshole dares to ask 35 thousand rs for night. LOL.

Aarun21
03-21-20, 06:10
Came across this girl on SA, with "pretty Eisha" as profile name. Not sure if she's indi or from SP. Any reviews?I found her on MR & had initial conversation. She seems to be typical WG, Has place in SVRd. Quoted 8 for 1& 10 for 2. I blocked.

HardDick9
03-21-20, 06:14
Dear bro I have taken her once near malad lodge but lost her number can you send me again I can give you other contact in thane genuine housewife.Hey,

Are you guys referring to Irene of Malad? She is a MILF, highly money minded and pesters you for more. I have taken her a couple of times as I find her body quite strong in spite of her age and good 36 C boobs with big dark nipples. She does a decent BBBJ and allows you suck her nipples as much as you want and also lick her pussy. Open for all positions and mostly I have done doggy and finished with cow girl and I used to suck her nipples vigorously and she used to moan a lot. She is a good bet and is she still in business? I have lost her contact number. Would love to have a go at her if I can get her number. She takes you to a lodge at Malad. I forgot the name. I wanted her to go with me to Borivali my usual lodge but she refused and said she meets only the place she took me. It was a good place where many couples come and go. Which lodge did you go?

Stevence11
03-21-20, 06:50
Yeah, she did offer me a 3-some as well but I didn't quite like her friend, whoever she was. Didn't find her as curvy, from what I could see. Hope you had a great one though.

Looks like Coronavirus has hit her business hard. I met her yday at her hotel and she provided threesum along-with one of her friend. At same cost.

Cheers.

Nrao8465
03-21-20, 07:16
So finally got the chance to meet with Mirvlada gem which he discovered just now. She is a cabin crew in a private airlines.

I feel Mirvlada is an expert in digging gems both girls and MILFs.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 7 boobs are developing but nice to suck.

Service- 8.

Pussy- 10, felt nice to feel the warmth of a 21 year old milky white cabin crew.

Damage- 3 k for 2 as instructed by Mirvlada, kept rates in check.

WIR- yes for full night I have negotiated with her and will repeat soon. She said she needs money as Airlines are in trouble and it's a reality guys. Don't miss this chance to bang hot airhostess and cabin crews.

Thanks bro Mirvlada. Please don't pm me, as Mirvlada told me not to share without his permission.

IAndYou
03-21-20, 07:21
Dear bro I have taken her once near malad lodge but lost her number can you send me again I can give you other contact in thane genuine housewife.Thanks bro for your mail. Of course love to have new ones from Thane.

Regarding this one at Malad, I don't know whether we both discuss the same person. I forgot her name totally and the name of lodge she takes you she mentioned. I have saved her name as Anglo Malad. I spoke to her a couple of times and saw her pic also. She is quite good looking, tall and appears to have a good figure. She was discussed in the forum earlier as I have got her number from one of the members earlier when the PM facility was free. I spoke to her and she is still in business. She has 2 children and no hubby. Though I have her number but I don't have PM. How to communicate Bro? Do you remember her name or the lodge so that we can know whether we are discussing the same person?

BasedZeus
03-21-20, 07:52
Hey folks,

Basedzeus back on your screen. Recently one of the homies suggested me to checkout "MR". But the chicks out there are reluctant to have sex with a young virgin. Through MR I contacted Swikriti and offered her 15 k upfront for an hour but immediately rejected and refused my offer as she only preferred guys over 25.

Folks you're the great "POLYMATHS" and your fellow self proclaimed monger is seeking help and guidance about this industry. Preach me with some basic knowledge on about where and how to contact a (Independent) worker. I've a bad perspective towards p**p as they seem to be ferocious.

I just want to satiate and get done with the hunger games.

Until next time keep riding your horses.

BasedZeus
03-21-20, 07:57
Hey folks,

Basedzeus back on your screen. Recently one of the homies suggested me to checkout "MR". But the chicks out there are reluctant to have sex with a young virgin. Through MR I contacted Swikriti and offered her 15 k upfront for an hour but immediately rejected and refused my offer as she only preferred guys over 25.

Folks you're the great "POLYMATHS" and your fellow self proclaimed monger is seeking help and guidance about this industry. Preach me with some basic knowledge on about where and how to contact a (Independent) worker. I've a bad perspective towards SA as they seem to be ferocious.

I just want to satiate and get done with the hunger games.

RohanBhr
03-21-20, 08:43
Hi all,

I contacted Anu arora from mr and she quoted me figure of 500 usd for night. Non negotiable..Not worth of 5 k for night. Old in this business and unhygienic. Good just avoid mr ladies most of them are bad and unhygienic very old in this business.

Stargazer87
03-21-20, 09:47
Empty your inbox.My inbox is cleared. Please feel free to ping me now. Sorry, for the delay as just saw your message now.

IAndYou
03-21-20, 10:17
Are you reffering to the Jhama sweets near the K Star mall? Thanks for your inputs. I would definitely like to spend a night with your Anjali. Seems a perfect dinner for me.

Cheers!!Chembur has many good couple friendly lodges and most of them are quite economical also. Few years back from an MP near Ambedkar Garden I had picked up a MILF and spent a full night.

She was a seasoned MILF from Chembur and she took me to a lodge which was very neat and clean. The room boys were too good and provided us with Vada Pav and tea at late night and it was a great time. Similarly once I had picked up a teacher from a mall from Vashi who took me to a lodge in Chembur and not in Vashi. Last year I had picked up a street working girl from Chembur who took me to a lodge at ChemburAll were different places. Incidentally with the teacher I had gone 4 times to 4 different lodges at Chembur in which 3 were full nights. So safe is Chembur lodges. Some of the SPs had referred to a lodge at Chmebur but never taken their services due to cost they demanded. Otherwise Chemebur is a good choice for taking a good female for a good time.

ViratM786
03-21-20, 12:12
Hi all,

I contacted Anu arora from mr and she quoted me figure of 500 usd for night. Non negotiable.

I asked to her fu off immediately.

Due to virus business is down and asshole dares to ask 35 thousand rs for night. LOL.Well done bro!!

ViratM786
03-21-20, 12:14

Cheers.Bro,. Which hotel she is put on?

BasedZeus
03-21-20, 14:19
Hey folks,

Basedzeus back on your screen. Recently one of the homies suggested me to checkout "MR" and it seems that the chicks out there are reluctant to have s*x with a young virgin. Through MR I had contacted Swikriti and offered her 15 k for an hour but she immediately rejected and refused as she only prefers guys over 25.

Pussy hunters you're the 'Polymaths' and your fellow monger is seeking help and guidance about this industry / community. Preach with with some basic knowledge on about where and how to find independent workers. Don't hook me up with "SP" as I find them to be ferocious.

I want to end this hunger games and satiate myself.

IAndYou
03-21-20, 15:51
Hi all,

It is time for all of us to confine ourselves to home and not to move out freely till the Corona Virus threat is totally eliminated. Starting from tomorrow with Janata Curfew, lets take the initiative and lets take a pledge that we will be responsible citizens and play our part in helping the PM in controlling the virus spread. If you really see starting from this evening IE Saturday 7 pm once we get back home, after Janata Curfew tomorrow till 9 pm and again if we stay at home till Monday morning, it will be almost 36 hours and it will be a good gesture in our part in controlling the virus spread. Also I feel we should take a decision of not meeting anyone for the next 10-14 days so that we again help to control the spread. Lets raise ourselves to the situation which is really demanding and confine to our homes as much as possible for the next two weeks. I am sure this help us getting back to routine and situation will become normal soon. Happy days will be back again and we all can enjoy our lives, by wiping off the virus forever. So it is my suggestion that lets not move out unless it is emergency. Lets follow the Govt regulations strictly.

Simon Baker
03-21-20, 18:39
With you on this. This is the need of the hour. It is every individual's responsibility to adhere to the isolation for their own safety and the others.

Hi all,

It is time for all of us to confine ourselves to home and not to move out freely till the Corona Virus threat is totally eliminated. Starting from tomorrow with Janata Curfew, lets take the initiative and lets take a pledge that we will be responsible citizens and play our part in helping the PM in controlling the virus spread. If you really see starting from this evening IE Saturday 7 pm once we get back home, after Janata Curfew tomorrow till 9 pm and again if we stay at home till Monday morning, it will be almost 36 hours and it will be a good gesture in our part in controlling the virus spread. Also I feel we should take a decision of not meeting anyone for the next 10-14 days so that we again help to control the spread. Lets raise ourselves to the situation which is really demanding and confine to our homes as much as possible for the next two weeks. I am sure this help us getting back to routine and situation will become normal soon. Happy days will be back again and we all can enjoy our lives, by wiping off the virus forever. So it is my suggestion that lets not move out unless it is emergency. Lets follow the Govt regulations strictly.

Bumblebee03
03-21-20, 20:55
Can anyone help me with the lactating HW Rani or the Gujju HW. Wanted to taste some milk during the act, never experienced such a thing before. Attaching their pictures below.

I can suggest a good HW from Pune who has Vitiligo and looks really hot with those pink nipples and pussy. Never seen such attractive lady before. BTW she was my first HW experience in mongering and the best so far.

Stallion 72
03-21-20, 21:23
Hey folks,

Basedzeus back on your screen. Recently one of the homies suggested me to checkout "MR" and it seems that the chicks out there are reluctant to have s*x with a young virgin. Through MR I had contacted Swikriti and offered her 15 k for an hour but she immediately rejected and refused as she only prefers guys over 25.

Pussy hunters you're the 'Polymaths' and your fellow monger is seeking help and guidance about this industry / community. Preach with with some basic knowledge on about where and how to find independent workers. Don't hook me up with "SP" as I find them to be ferocious.

Until next time keep riding your horses.Try Anita from MR. I had her long back. She will be a good teacher who will make you feel comfortable and help you in getting started.

FunForSandy
03-22-20, 02:44
Hey folks,

Until next time keep riding your horses.Stay home for now. PM me once this shit gets over.

Cheers.

Jaya2017
03-22-20, 09:15
Tried her last week (Alia last digit 17796) Model.

Called her last week at hotel in nerul hotel.

Sex was amazing but she allow doesn't DFK. Slim body.

Normal kiss yes.

Has a good figure and softest small boobs, she was very friendly.

Looks:10/10.

Sex 9/10.

Boobs: 5/10 as small.

DFK: NO.

Blow Job: not tried

Age 19 year as I see adhar.

Damage 8 K+Hotel for 1 pop.

Got no from my regular sp Pankaj.

Please don't flood my inbox for contact.

Rajm007
03-22-20, 14:07
Its on juhu tara road. Ocean starting with A.

Cheers.

Bro,. Which hotel she is put on?

Rajm007
03-22-20, 14:21
Received pings from some of you about her. Following is the link of her profile on MR.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-mumbai/pornstar-experience-deeptroat-expert

Cheers.

Cheers.

CoolGuyJasson
03-22-20, 16:51
Appreciate your help about Chembur. I have sent you PM, please reply. Thanks to Mr. Jackson for promoting you to senior member category. Now you can be a real help.

Cheers!

Chembur has many good couple friendly lodges and most of them are quite economical also. Few years back from an MP near Ambedkar Garden I had picked up a MILF and spent a full night.

She was a seasoned MILF from Chembur and she took me to a lodge which was very neat and clean. The room boys were too good and provided us with Vada Pav and tea at late night and it was a great time. Similarly once I had picked up a teacher from a mall from Vashi who took me to a lodge in Chembur and not in Vashi. Last year I had picked up a street working girl from Chembur who took me to a lodge at ChemburAll were different places. Incidentally with the teacher I had gone 4 times to 4 different lodges at Chembur in which 3 were full nights. So safe is Chembur lodges. Some of the SPs had referred to a lodge at Chmebur but never taken their services due to cost they demanded. Otherwise Chemebur is a good choice for taking a good female for a good time.

TheShyGuy
03-22-20, 20:47
Hello,

Back in this sure after a long time.

Was active in HK forum.

Want to buy subscription but am afraid to buy Bitcoins and pay as RBI has bagged it.

Can someone can help.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Admin