PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

Godzil
06-25-20, 11:51
Yes bro, her name is Neha and she is from SA. But I got her direct contact and reference from another forum friend. She is just 21 with figure like a 26 years old girl. She is currently a student and doing this for her finances. She is just new to business and satisfies nicely.Yes that's the same girl. Thanks for confirming.

Harry2020
06-25-20, 15:19
Has anyone tried Nat asha Sa xena from MR?

She is asking for 8 k for 2 sessions without hotel.

Is she worth it?

Any reviews will definitely help.

Cheers!

MrNobodyBB
06-25-20, 16:02
Not all of them are legitimate. Many of them are also scammers. So you will end up being blackmailed or cheated of by a huge amount. As is the case with every big city, there are scammers in every platform like Locanto, MR, same goes with SA. Pimps and sometimes SP create an account sometimes to showcase their girls. But on the other hand, if you are look out for hints, you can get many genuine profile also.Thanks for the reply. I'll try it out and see how it goes- but yes, I've noticed a lot of similarities between profiles, which I imagine is the SPs.

Godzil
06-25-20, 17:28
Got the digits of this bird from a Pune Senior, trusted his Senior status and contacted the Indie. The digits end in 802; this number comes up as "ISG Meghu SA Mumbai" on a truecaller search. Got pics from her via WA and ran a google image reverse search which came out with no matches from any public sites. I'm assuming these photos aren't genuine either. First, she insisted on a Paytm advance to be sent on another number ending in 906. When I said to prove you're genuine to proceed, I got a voice call from her from another number ending in 645. We fixed a time and place to meet in darkness east area near Airport with the rate agreed upon via WhatsApp.

When I reached there, she messaged me once again for advance, this time for the place / flat charges and increased the service price! Told her the advance is not happening but will be glad to hand over the full amount when we meet. Also, I'm not going to pay more than what we agreed upon! She kept the WA conversation going on for a long time citing various reasons and insisting the advance is the norm. Finally left the place after telling her she is not running this scam on me!

Despite me leaving, she messaged me that this whole fiasco is on me as I did not give an advance for the place, so my bad! Senior Brothers, please think of us regular members before giving an unverified contact, we can't run around in the sweltering sun all day long chasing birds.You probably didn't do the reverse search in the correct way. The third photo of this girl in white top takes me to a Sri Lankan actress Madusha Herath. Definitely a scammer. Beware of scammers in ISG forum also posing as seniors!

Tarantula
06-26-20, 02:10
Got the digits of this bird from a Pune Senior, trusted his Senior status and contacted the Indie. The digits end in 802; this number comes up as "ISG Meghu SA Mumbai" on a truecaller search. Got pics from her via WA and ran a google image reverse search which came out with no matches from any public sites. I'm assuming these photos aren't genuine either. First, she insisted on a Paytm advance to be sent on another number ending in 906. When I said to prove you're genuine to proceed, I got a voice call from her from another number ending in 645. We fixed a time and place to meet in darkness east area near Airport with the rate agreed upon via WhatsApp.

When I reached there, she messaged me once again for advance, this time for the place / flat charges and increased the service price! Told her the advance is not happening but will be glad to hand over the full amount when we meet. Also, I'm not going to pay more than what we agreed upon! She kept the WA conversation going on for a long time citing various reasons and insisting the advance is the norm. Finally left the place after telling her she is not running this scam on me!

Despite me leaving, she messaged me that this whole fiasco is on me as I did not give an advance for the place, so my bad! Senior Brothers, please think of us regular members before giving an unverified contact, we can't run around in the sweltering sun all day long chasing birds.Instead of so many red flags you decided to go ahead which was bad luck. Secondly she called you near Andheri area which is again a red flag because all fraud SP operate from that area. Thirdly I would never blindly trust the girl, specially when she is so gorgeous without having a video call first. Some of genuine SA girls are ready for video calls. And lastly the basic rule of mongering is no advance which you forgot. Even if a girl is as beautiful as Katrina Kaif and if asks me for advance payment I will simply block her and move ahead.

Shivaswamy
06-26-20, 13:27

When I reached there, she messaged me once again for advance, this time for the place / flat charges and increased the service price! Told her the advance is not happening but will be glad to hand over the full amount when we meet. Also, I'm not going to pay more than what we agreed upon! She kept the WA conversation going on for a long time citing various reasons and insisting the advance is the norm. Finally left the place after telling her she is not running this scam on me!.The pics are too good to be true! If it were true. By now. The whole ISG Indian forum not just Mumbai or Pune would have been bombarded with reports and discussions. People are ready to fly half way across India to bang a chick like this. It happens and good you learnt a valuable lesson in mongering without losing money or worse! Cryptically expose the scammer so that others don't get hoodwinked by these filthy scam artists masquerading as seniors on the forum. Read my previous posts I've exposed and ripped apart a few!

Pankaj1989
06-26-20, 22:38
Guys.

Mabel quoted me 20 K for a Single sessions and 50 K for a whole night. Is she worth that much. Heard she was in some music video or something like that, can anyone share any pics or the music video title in which she was as she is not sharing face pics.

Also this Meher Chick is available. Can any one review her. Kindly help.

Macron
06-27-20, 04:18
Is this girl name Neha? I have met her in January this year and she used to advertise in SA. Very young, around 21 years and studying in a medical college. She has nice attitude and tries to please.Can you share Neha digits with me bro? I too have some vfm options for you. Thanks.

Godzil
06-27-20, 05:23
Can you share Neha digits with me bro? I too have some vfm options for you. Thanks.Sent bro, check your pm, enjoy!

Frozt
06-27-20, 05:24
Can NE seniors point me were to look I live in western suburbs.

Tarantula
06-27-20, 09:38
Guys.

Mabel quoted me 20 K for a Single sessions and 50 K for a whole night. Is she worth that much. Heard she was in some music video or something like that, can anyone share any pics or the music video title in which she was as she is not sharing face pics.

Also this Meher Chick is available. Can any one review her. Kindly help.Don't fall in trap about Mabel, 20 k for 1 session only fool will pay that much to indies. MR girls are overhyped and mostly trash. When you will talk with them you will know their reality. And for 50 k whole night, you can go to Thailand and bang multiple chicks who are more sexy and Beautiful. Avoid these overhyped MR girls completely!

Panvel1
06-27-20, 10:06
This dame is a big cheat. Ran the same modus opera si in Pune too. Was supposedly operating from Hinjewadi radisson blu. Don't pay anything. Only meet in person then pay.

Despite me leaving, she messaged me that this whole fiasco is on me as I did not give an advance for the place, so my bad! Senior Brothers, please think of us regular members before giving an unverified contact, we can't run around in the sweltering sun all day long chasing birds.

Panvel1
06-27-20, 10:09
This dame is a big cheat. Ran the same modus opera si in Pune too. Was supposedly operating from Hinjewadi radisson blu. Don't pay anything. Only meet in person then pay.In Pune digits end in 6959. Her name on the aadhar card was Meena Sharma Shefali.

Macron
06-27-20, 13:31
Sent bro, check your pm, enjoy!Thanks bro.

MrNobodyBB
06-27-20, 16:14
Given that spas and the like are reopening, I've received texts from three of my regulars. Has anyone received any from the regulars (TT S, Khar One Eye God) etc? Is it even safe to go back right now?

UdtaLund
06-27-20, 18:42
Can you share Neha digits on PM?

Thanks.

Is this girl name Neha? I have met her in January this year and she used to advertise in SA. Very young, around 21 years and studying in a medical college. She has nice attitude and tries to please.

SitaGunjan
06-27-20, 22:11
Me being an active monger in Delhi helped many people from Mumbai forum who asked for contacts when they came to Delhi without expecting anything in return but valued their words saying "will be glad to share Mumbai contacts when you come" I felt happy and had confidence that they too would reciprocate contacts when we need help in Mumbai but my last experience in Mumbai is pathetic. I have posted multiple times for help but not a even a single member was able to help. Now just reading FR's seem useless when you brothers not able to extend help. And yes it is not mandatory for helping others but I am putting this just because I am disappointed with the belief that at least a single member would come forward and extend their hand. (I don't mean to offend anyone in person this is just my experience).

FunForSandy
06-28-20, 03:57
Given that spas and the like are reopening, I've received texts from three of my regulars. Has anyone received any from the regulars (TT S, Khar One Eye God) etc? Is it even safe to go back right now?Is TTS opening? As for safety, I would say spas would be high risk. Wait for a month or two.

Cheers.

MrNobodyBB
06-28-20, 07:36
Is TTS opening? As for safety, I would say spas would be high risk. Wait for a month or two.

Cheers.No- I don't think so. I haven't heard anything from them yet, which is why I asked.

Greedy2751
06-28-20, 09:29
In Pune digits end in 6959. Her name on the aadhar card was Meena Sharma Shefali.She registered on SA yesterday with a new name Meghhhuuu with Delhi location. With one of the pics shared by you.

Taurian790
06-28-20, 12:43
Hello,

Can anyone please provide me with Suhana's recent contact number? I have the old one ending with *1083.

Is she still active?

Tower9001
06-28-20, 18:40
She also goes by the name Megha or Meenakshi.

In Pune digits end in 6959. Her name on the aadhar card was Meena Sharma Shefali.

SiddiJ
06-28-20, 21:10
Me being an active monger in Delhi helped many people from Mumbai forum who asked for contacts when they came to Delhi without expecting anything in return but valued their words saying "will be glad to share Mumbai contacts when you come" I felt happy and had confidence that they too would reciprocate contacts when we need help in Mumbai but my last experience in Mumbai is pathetic. I have posted multiple times for help but not a even a single member was able to help. Now just reading FR's seem useless when you brothers not able to extend help. And yes it is not mandatory for helping others but I am putting this just because I am disappointed with the belief that at least a single member would come forward and extend their hand. (I don't mean to offend anyone in person this is just my experience).No forum like Delhi.

Panvel1
06-29-20, 02:49
She also goes by the name Megha or Meenakshi.Real name is Meenakshi Sharma.

Panvel1
06-29-20, 02:50
She registered on SA yesterday with a new name Meghhhuuu with Delhi location. With one of the pics shared by you.But she's an absolute fake.

Skybird1808
06-29-20, 08:13
Found an indie contact on MR. Name starting with P and ending with L. Six letter name. Second name starting and ending with A. Number ending 527. Didn't take services. But looks genuine. Kindly review. Thanks guys.

CoolMumbaikar
06-29-20, 16:05
But she's an absolute fake.Please can you tell me what is SA.

I want to know the site.

I know MR.

Mrpusa
06-30-20, 04:39
Please can you tell me what is SA.

I want to know the site.

I know MR.As you are a relative newbie let me explain what SA is and is not. I was a former member! SA = Seeking arrangements. Ideally it puts olde gentleman, like myself, 50+, Sugar Daddies, with younger.

Women, usually claiming to be "college girls", or sugar babes. Ideally, for a fixed monthly fee, say 20 K per month, she is yours on a semi-permanent basis! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are usually, but not always, WGs or semi WGs that charge anywhere from 10 K-50 K for an initial meeting, with nothing guaranteed! It is extremely time consuming and expensive. You can join for free but expect to pay about 4,500 INR to start a 3 month subscription which enables you to communicate with these women. Take advice from this senior, stick to trusted SP's, MP's and DB's.

Tarantula
06-30-20, 05:10
Found an indie contact on MR. Name starting with P and ending with L. Six letter name. Second name starting and ending with A. Number ending 527. Didn't take services. But looks genuine. Kindly review. Thanks guys.You don't have to be too much cryptic about writing the full name of the WG which are already there in MR. On one hand you are asking for review of the girl, on other hand you are hiding the name also which doesn't make sense. So either put photo of girl or write full name. MR girls have different names and different number. So keeping all that in mind write full name and post photos. No harm in doing that.

Johnny14
06-30-20, 10:24
If anyone looking for international virtual sim for WhatsApp without any documentation then I can help you. I am using it from past 8 months.

Shahiste72
06-30-20, 10:51
Of late she has become more chubby. She said she is at home and got nothing to do. I guess because of lockdown she is not going to college.What are her charges?

Kryptographer
06-30-20, 11:06
Mabel: She's pretty much the best looking one on MR, as far as I know. However I haven't checked out MR since some time. And, yeah the Video thing is also true.

But, is spending 50 K for a night on her worth it?

NO.

As someone rightly said already, in 60 K basically you can make a trip to Bangkok on a Weekend. Spend 2 days completely with drop dead gorgeous looking girls, or even a threesome for 24 hours, or any crazy stuff of you preference, and still be back for work on Monday. Return Tickets, Stays, Food, and the Girls charges, etc. Everything Included!

How can I say this? Well, once an Actress quoted me 25 K for a single session. I did the exact same thing I suggested you. Only thing was that it cost me 50 K as THB was cheaper then.

Hope this helps with your decision.

Cheers!

Guys.

Also this Meher Chick is available. Can any one review her. Kindly help.

Pankaj1989
06-30-20, 15:11
Mabel: She's pretty much the best looking one on MR, as far as I know. However I haven't checked out MR since some time. And, yeah the Video thing is also true.

But, is spending 50 K for a night on her worth it?

NO.

As someone rightly said already, in 60 K basically you can make a trip to Bangkok on a Weekend. Spend 2 days completely with drop dead gorgeous looking girls, or even a threesome for 24 hours, or any crazy stuff of you preference, and still be back for work on Monday. Return Tickets, Stays, Food, and the Girls charges, etc. Everything Included!

How can I say this? Well, once an Actress quoted me 25 K for a single session. I did the exact same thing I suggested you. Only thing was that it cost me 50 K as THB was cheaper then.

Hope this helps with your decision.

Cheers!Thank you for the response sir. Truly appreciate it. I am new to this and was in action once or twice. However I know only MR for contacting services and does not know other portal to get digits Even tried subscribing to ISG but not well versed with Bitcoins. Had no good experience with MR either as I was being duped twice. Would appreciate if some senior members like you would help me get a good score.

CoolGuy86
07-01-20, 10:53
Hello friends,

Been inactive for almost more than a year now in the forum. Looking to make a come back. Anyone who can help me with the contact of lactating Indies in Mumbai or Pune will be appreciated.

TIA.

Coolguy86.

ViratM786
07-01-20, 11:18
Has anyone tried Cindy recently? Is she active in Mumbai?

Frank Martin
07-01-20, 12:19
Hi,

Can someone help me get this contact. I owe you one.

I can help you in Hyderabad.

Frank.

Met with this awesome housewife.

Shuttles between north and Mumbai, works independent. Low income, so doing discreetly.

Met with proper reference. Introduced by proper reference.

Looks- 7.

Figure- everything is in proportion, her husband is very lucky guy, showed me her husband photo, I must say that guy is average looking with a maal wife.

Service- 9, amazingly she is still lactating a little. Her son is quite grown up.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.

CoolMumbaikar
07-01-20, 16:38
As you are a relative newbie let me explain what SA is and is not. I was a former member! SA = Seeking arrangements. Ideally it puts olde gentleman, like myself, 50+, Sugar Daddies, with younger.

Women, usually claiming to be "college girls", or sugar babes. Ideally, for a fixed monthly fee, say 20 K per month, she is yours on a semi-permanent basis! Nothing could be further from the truth. They are usually, but not always, WGs or semi WGs that charge anywhere from 10 K-50 K for an initial meeting, with nothing guaranteed! It is extremely time consuming and expensive. You can join for free but expect to pay about 4,500 INR to start a 3 month subscription which enables you to communicate with these women. Take advice from this senior, stick to trusted SP's, MP's and DB's.Thanks a lot brother. I hope I can be a help to you as well.

Dasnun
07-01-20, 17:19
Thanks to my trusted forum friends for providing me details of a girl who was budget friendly for me. Because of corona lockdown I can't spend more on mongering. This girl was also out of business so she agreed for 3 k for 2 shots.

We met in a lodge and she came there. She is a Sindhi girl and has very nice figure, meat at appropriate place. Huge big boobs. Fair in complexion.

As I was having sex after long time so mauled her to my heart's content. Chewed her boobs like there is no tomorrow. She also like it. And them pumped her nicely for 2 times. Only negative point is that she doesn't show passion, but lets you do everything that you want with her body. She is specifically for those who loves sucking and mauling big boobs. She loves that too.

Damage- 3000 for 2 shots + lodge.

Thanks forum friends for always supporting and helping.

Mirvlada
07-02-20, 01:53
Thanks to my trusted forum friends for providing me details of a girl who was budget friendly for me. Because of corona lockdown I can't spend more on mongering. This girl was also out of business so she agreed for 3 k for 2 shots.

We met in a lodge and she came there. She is a Sindhi girl and has very nice figure, meat at appropriate place. Huge big boobs. Fair in complexion.

As I was having sex after long time so mauled her to my heart's content. Chewed her boobs like there is no tomorrow. She also like it. And them pumped her nicely for 2 times. Only negative point is that she doesn't show passion, but lets you do everything that you want with her body. She is specifically for those who loves sucking and mauling big boobs. She loves that too.

Thanks forum friends for always supporting and helping.Nice FR brother, enjoyed reading it and seeing those jugs. Glad you had good time after a long time. Yes you are correct she doesn't show much passion and is not so expressive during deed, but on other hand, she lets you do everything with her body and is pocket friendly also.

Cheers!

UltimateBeast
07-02-20, 11:59
Of late she has become more chubby. She said she is at home and got nothing to do. I guess because of lockdown she is not going to college.Can you please share her contact info?

Gamer76
07-03-20, 04:39

Thanks forum friends for always supporting and helping.You are very lucky friend, seeing such massive tits after a long time with budget price!

Rroy29
07-03-20, 05:10
Me being an active monger in Delhi helped many people from Mumbai forum who asked for contacts when they came to Delhi without expecting anything in return but valued their words saying "will be glad to share Mumbai contacts when you come" I felt happy and had confidence that they too would reciprocate contacts when we need help in Mumbai but my last experience in Mumbai is pathetic. I have posted multiple times for help but not a even a single member was able to help. Now just reading FR's seem useless when you brothers not able to extend help. And yes it is not mandatory for helping others but I am putting this just because I am disappointed with the belief that at least a single member would come forward and extend their hand. (I don't mean to offend anyone in person this is just my experience).Bro,

I don't know if you recollect. Ex Delhi guy here. PM me. Will try to fix something up.

ForTheLulz
07-03-20, 13:45

Thanks forum friends for always supporting and helping.Very lucky indeed, the best coronabang story we've come across I think, +++ budget friendly.

What area did you meet her at BTW?

Dasnun
07-03-20, 17:34
Very lucky indeed, the best coronabang story we've come across I think, +++ budget friendly.

What area did you meet her at BTW?I met her near Thane.

Kamashutra
07-03-20, 23:35
There are cautious mongers and there are desperate ones. Saw this news in free press about a raid on a spa named level2 in m road. It was going on silently but some one informed LE. I came to know that 1 k was counter and 3 k for FS. There were 2 women one 32 a widow and one a bit younger. I say it's not worth the risk. Wait till this covid shit gets over.

Harry2020
07-05-20, 06:50
Has anyone tried Anna from MR. Any reviews? Whats the best price.

Thank you.

JmjmJayant
07-05-20, 07:48
Please explain in open. I am sure it will help a lot of members.

If anyone looking for international virtual sim for WhatsApp without any documentation then I can help you. I am using it from past 8 months.

BabaMonger
07-05-20, 11:48
This is a good catch. Even last month 11 people were arrested for running a spa in Ironman area. Even with the restrictions eased, spas have not been permitted to open. Which is why we should be careful for the time being and rely on trusted birds if absolutely necessary. Would recommend not to do that even because you're putting other people at risk, not just yourself.

Cheers,

Baba.

There are cautious mongers and there are desperate ones. Saw this news in free press about a raid on a spa named level2 in m road. It was going on silently but some one informed LE. I came to know that 1 k was counter and 3 k for FS. There were 2 women one 32 a widow and one a bit younger. I say it's not worth the risk. Wait till this covid shit gets over.

AaravMetha
07-05-20, 16:29

Thank you.Thanks mate but what does MR mean?

AaravMetha
07-05-20, 16:39
Hi everyone,

Any one need contact of Priya.

Let me know as she is in need of money.

I met her last weekend she is cute and supportive in all way.

Any one want to try her with place.Can you share contact of Priya please?

KevinDsu
07-06-20, 02:10
Thanks mate but what does MR mean?MR is Massage Republic. It's an escort listing website.

JustForFun02
07-06-20, 06:18
Meher MR old FR (before corona).

After reading this forum, I was able to score first time in India, all my other experience were outside India. I got her contact from MR. She will send you uncensored photos once you make the hotel booking.

The photos on MR are highly photo shopped and she looks completely different. She has big tits which I sucked to the fullest and also good DFK. Apart from looks the overall service was very good. Cooperates for everything, speaks good English.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 10 large.

Pussy- 8.

Service- DFK, BJ, missionary.

Damage: 10 k 2 shots.

WIR: Maybe.

As this was my first time I think I may have overpaid.

CoolGuy86
07-06-20, 07:26

Shuttles between north and Mumbai, works independent. Low income, so doing discreetly.

Looks- 7.

Figure- everything is in proportion, her husband is very lucky guy, showed me her husband photo, I must say that guy is average looking with a maal wife.

Service- 9, amazingly she is still lactating a little. Her son is quite grown up.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.Hi buddy,

Would be great if you can revert with her digits. Can help you with contacts of Indies in Pune and Bangalore.

Pankaj1989
07-06-20, 09:52
She is a model and I have her details. I have taken threesome with her and her mom. Apparently they both are listed on MR. Can you believe this shit.Oh didn't knew this. Mother daughter in same profession. By the way rates are too high as compared to others.

ViratM786
07-06-20, 10:02

Thank you.I tried her in person. She is 40+ lady and good ok bed though not ready for negotiation. Tried her at 12 k but not worth than 8 k. Depending upon the demand she changes her rate.

RkgRoyal
07-06-20, 18:29
Hi,

Kindly help me with feedback of Priyal Ahuja from MR asking for 5 k. Photo attached. Is she genuine?

Harry2020
07-06-20, 19:46
I tried her in person. She is 40+ lady and good ok bed though not ready for negotiation. Tried her at 12 k but not worth than 8 k. Depending upon the demand she changes her rate.Thanks bro.

You're right. She is not ready to negotiate and I don't think she is worth 12 k.

How was her service?

InterTravel224
07-06-20, 20:00
Why don't you get your PM activiated.

Thanks bro.

You're right. She is not ready to negotiate and I don't think she is worth 12 k.

How was her service?

JayeshM
07-07-20, 02:18
Was in Mumbai recently, pinged senior bro and got some numbers. Decided to meet miss P from Western suburbs.

Age- around 22 years, she has just graduated.

She looks cute, just like the college girls. I fixed meet for full night fun.

Looks- cute and young.

Body- slim with small boobs figure is 32-30-34.

Service- all except anal or CIM.

Pussy - 10 very tight, I cummed very nicely. She is very warm inside.

Damage- 10 k full night. 4 shots all together.

Thanks to you senior brother, I am not naming you to avoid getting your pm filled.

Cheers!

Gamer76
07-07-20, 07:00
Thanks bro.

How was her service?Not more than 5 k for ST. She is old grandma with broken teeth.

Pankaj1989
07-07-20, 08:28
Hi,

Kindly help me with feedback of Priyal Ahuja from MR asking for 5 k. Photo attached. Is she genuine?She is good but quoted me 10 K for 3 hrs and 2 sessions. Face is childish rest all she is good in bed.

Pankaj1989
07-07-20, 08:34
Meher MR old FR (before corona).

After reading this forum, I was able to score first time in India, all my other experience were outside India. I got her contact from MR. She will send you uncensored photos once you make the hotel booking.

The photos on MR are highly photo shopped and she looks completely different. She has big tits which I sucked to the fullest and also good DFK. Apart from looks the overall service was very good. Cooperates for everything, speaks good English.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 10 large.

Pussy- 8.

Service- DFK, BJ, missionary.

Damage: 10 k 2 shots.

WIR: Maybe.

As this was my first time I think I may have overpaid.Thanks for the review. I was about to take service from her but was hesitant. The censored pics looks hot by the way, Didn't knew she looked different in person.

JustForFun02
07-07-20, 10:51
If anyone looking for international virtual sim for WhatsApp without any documentation then I can help you. I am using it from past 8 months.Can you please help me with the process. Thanks.

JustForFun02
07-07-20, 15:39
Which are good hotels / lodges or hotel booking websites which can be used for these activities? Currently I am booking hotels with couple friendly tag but this may still run a risk I feel.

Nrao8465
07-07-20, 17:05
Was in Mumbai recently, pinged senior bro and got some numbers. Decided to meet miss P from Western suburbs.

Looks- cute and young.

Thanks to you senior brother, I am not naming you to avoid getting your pm filled.

Cheers!Nicely explained brother, happy that you enjoyed after a long time in Mumbai. Keep it up!

UltimateBeast
07-07-20, 19:35

Looks- cute and young.

Cheers!Than you for sharing the report.

Could you please share the contact details too?

Gamer76
07-08-20, 04:32

Looks- cute and young.

Cheers!A PYT in Mumbai forum after a long time.

Pankaj1989
07-08-20, 05:46
Than you for sharing the report.

Could you please share the contact details too?Can you please share her digits.

Pankaj1989
07-08-20, 07:46
She is good but quoted me 10 K for 3 hrs and 2 sessions. Face is childish rest all she is good in bed.I have attached this only face pic I have of Priyal.

Pankaj1989
07-08-20, 07:55
Does anyone know Teena. She msgd me this morning for 12 K for 2 Sessions 4 hrs, does anyone know her. Could help a valuable review of her. I am attaching her watsapp pic.

DeveshA
07-08-20, 08:36
She is a model and I have her details. I have taken threesome with her and her mom. Apparently they both are listed on MR. Can you believe this shit.That's really amazing dude. Mom and daughter together. I have had a mom and daughter on separate occasions in an MP but this is truly a dream.

Hehehe Reddy
07-08-20, 13:39
Hello brothers,

I'm visiting Bombay next week. I'm looking for good model type WGs. I'm meeting Mabel would like to meet 4 more during my stay. Please share reliable contacts. Heard lots about Bombay my friends said it's a paradise of good looking WG.

I can help in Bangalore and Delhi.

My PM is open.

Thanks.

JustForFun02
07-08-20, 14:43
She is a model and I have her details. I have taken threesome with her and her mom. Apparently they both are listed on MR. Can you believe this shit.On MR, Mabel says you are lying (check her comment section), can you validate your claim?

AadiChaddi
07-08-20, 15:15
Was getting a urge to release somewhere after keeping quiet for 2 months.

Tried to contact existing numbers no one was ready to travel or provide services then a friend of mine came to my rescue sent me this VFM contact.

Contacted her last week fixed the deal and went to Nerul lodge.

She was on time first look at her she was a 30+ MILF type the boobs were bigger but the pics were highly edited.

Got on with the deed, got both of us cleaned, Started with BBBJ asked her to deep throat and she did a good one.

After 10 minutes got the condom on and banged her in missionary. After some 5 minutes switched to doggy and finished inside her.

In 2nd round again started with BBBJ. Put the condom on rode her in standing from behind and then doggy all the way again came inside the condom.

Cleaned up paid and left satisfied.

Face 4/10 Highly edited pics if you are into looks won't like her.

Body 7/10 Boobs were nice big round and tight, Ass was nice and big, quiet a few stretch marks on body.

BBBJ 10/10.

Charges 2. 5 K /2 includes lodge VFM.

Attached are her pics but these are highly edited.

MetroHiker
07-08-20, 15:32
Has anyone tried Anita from MR? She is a mature lady around 45 yrs but she has two other friends whom she calls in her upscale apartment for a threesome or even foursome. One is a 40+ but the other is a 24 year old tall babe looking no less than a model. Both her friends are sexy and are very polished. I've had a threesome recently. Anita is very friendly and a good host. She gave me cake and coffee once I reached her flat. She introduced me to the lady whom I had requested. Together, we had a steamy threesome. Anita is well versed and an expert in sex. Claims to have mastered the art of love making and have practiced as per the great book KS. She even guides the one on various positions. While Roma is tall. Easily 5. 10 without heels with a well toned body. She gives amazing BBJ and her boobs are just perfect. I must say I had the time of my life.

Damage: 15 k 2 shots.

Time: 5 hrs.

Cheers,

MH.

Gamer76
07-08-20, 17:16
On MR, Mabel says you are lying (check her comment section), can you validate your claim?LOL MR girls always write like this whenever someone writes their bad experience in comments section. They always say shit like I don't know you, or we haven't met stuff like that. Don't believe their comments.

Gamer76
07-08-20, 17:18
Does anyone know Teena. She msgd me this morning for 12 K for 2 Sessions 4 hrs, does anyone know her. Could help a valuable review of her. I am attaching her watsapp pic.Is this from MR?

Pankaj1989
07-08-20, 17:20
Is this from MR?No this contact is from AFF. Waiting for any reviews on her.

JustForFun02
07-08-20, 17:28
LOL MR girls always write like this whenever someone writes their bad experience in comments section. They always say shit like I don't know you, or we haven't met stuff like that. Don't believe their comments.Thanks for the advise, I am neither believing him or her. But his experience seems too good to be true. If he indeed had that experience he is a very lucky man!

RkgRoyal
07-08-20, 19:04
Does anyone know Teena. She msgd me this morning for 12 K for 2 Sessions 4 hrs, does anyone know her. Could help a valuable review of her. I am attaching her watsapp pic.Have checked her review here. It was not good enough to consider her.

MohitForFun
07-08-20, 22:31
If anyone looking for international virtual sim for WhatsApp without any documentation then I can help you. I am using it from past 8 months.Please help me with this bro.

Hehehe Reddy
07-09-20, 01:32
Brothers,

I'm taking cam sessions with a indie today, this is my first time and it's a 30 min call, can someone share tips to get best out of her.

Thanks.

BlueWhite
07-09-20, 05:27
Rakshita from MR seems to be on and off on the site. She has again shown up.

Is she genuine has anyone tried her? A FR or any review will help. Thanks in advance.

Hehehe Reddy
07-09-20, 06:33
Please help me with this bro.People there are many applications that can act like a virtual sim with just an email ID. Please inbox me for details. I don't want to raise flags.

FYI I can tell this to seniors only.

Gamer76
07-09-20, 06:49
No this contact is from AFF. Waiting for any reviews on her.She is Teena, her profile was there in MR also. She is handled by SP. Better to avoid, crap service and time watcher.

SadBoyz
07-09-20, 14:23
Hello everyone,

In this lock down a lot has been talked about high end contacts of models and celebrities so I thought of sharing something that I came across.

A friend of mine, who I know personally is a high end photographer and works with a lot of models, wannabe actresses and the participants of MTV shows like Splits, Dating etc etc.

He had mentioned a lot of times how it is common for these girls to swing and sleep around for money but it needs to come from a reliable source and only happens in inner circle.

The birds around him are a delight to watch, although I haven't had them for myself I know people who do and they only have good views about them.

Coming to the point, this friend of mine wanted to go solo and open his own studio but hes a poor lad and considering that he'll need to invest a good amount of 10 lakhs to the equipment required, he approached me for the money but I am already occupied with few things in terms of finance so I said I'll think about it but its a obviously a NO from me.

This made me think that this guy is going to make it big a 100% as hes already around these girls and works with them, sadly hes just an assistant though but when he does make it by himself, I am going to lose a solid connection that might open up for me in this entertainment industry.

It is a common knowledge that the Bollywood also has a similar setup where the director provides good birds to the producers as they are the ones who finance his projects.

I was thinking to create an inner circle and chip in something for him so that in the future this guy can provide us with the yummy juicy birds that we see on MTV shows. This guy operates in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad.

Also, its pretty easy to call out bullshit when you see one and this one is not. Let me know what you guys think of it?

Regards,

Sadboyz.

Joshua Dsouza
07-09-20, 16:06
Hello everyone,

In this lock down a lot has been talked about high end contacts of models and celebrities so I thought of sharing something that I came across.

A friend of mine, who I know personally is a high end photographer and works with a lot of models, wannabe actresses and the participants of MTV shows like Splits, Dating etc etc.

He had mentioned a lot of times how it is common for these girls to swing and sleep around for money but it needs to come from a reliable source and only happens in inner circle.

The birds around him are a delight to watch, although I haven't had them for myself I know people who do and they only have good views about them.

Coming to the point, this friend of mine wanted to go solo and open his own studio but hes a poor lad and considering that he'll need to invest a good amount of 10 lakhs to the equipment required, he approached me for the money but I am already occupied with few things in terms of finance so I said I'll think about it but its a obviously a NO from me.

This made me think that this guy is going to make it big a 100% as hes already around these girls and works with them, sadly hes just an assistant though but when he does make it by himself, I am going to lose a solid connection that might open up for me in this entertainment industry..They don't offer good service that's why not many posts about actresses and models on this forum.

JustForFun02
07-09-20, 17:07
After doing a bit of research I found there are multiple apps on play store which provide you a virtual sim.

Apps: 2nd Line, Hushed, Numero.

You need to install the app. You will need a local number to verify yourself, then you can select any number.

Subscription charges ranges from 1 $ to 10 $/ month.

Pankaj1989
07-09-20, 20:49
Anyone has digits of sina and Miss m. Are they active now a days. Haven't had any FR on these two for a while.

Gamer76
07-10-20, 04:54
They don't offer good service that's why not many posts about actresses and models on this forum.Absolutely agree with you, they are crap in service and not a good option. Only they look good, but horrible in service. They have lots of nakhra and attitude. Better to avoid falling in their trap. Save money.

Gamer76
07-10-20, 04:57
People there are many applications that can act like a virtual sim with just an email ID. Please inbox me for details. I don't want to raise flags.

FYI I can tell this to seniors only.Absolutely and on top of that don't pay any money to any senior of ISG member to get any contact or any virtual number. They are very smart and make easy money by duping innocent unsuspecting mongers!

JustForFun02
07-10-20, 05:24
After doing a bit of research I found there are multiple apps on play store which provide you a virtual sim.

Apps: 2nd Line, Hushed, Numero.

You need to install the app. You will need a local number to verify yourself, then you can select any number.

Subscription charges ranges from 1 $ to 10 $/ month.Also you can use parallel space or similar app to run 2 instances of whatsapp on the same phone.

Jooeey
07-10-20, 06:40
Hi guys,

Anyone willing to help me with the digits of Jagruti Thane. Picture attached for reference.

Thanks in Advance!

Pankaj1989
07-10-20, 06:48
Hello everyone,

Coming to the point, this friend of mine wanted to go solo and open his own studio but hes a poor lad and considering that he'll need to invest a good amount of 10 lakhs to the equipment required, he approached me for the money but I am already occupied with few things in terms of finance so I said I'll think about it but its a obviously a NO from me..Seems legit. But only if it was a Business offer where the investor could have waited for ROI and then Profit share. But here the photographer is only to gain and also described by other members these models are dead fish on bed so a waste of money.

SmartRider
07-10-20, 10:00
Absolutely and on top of that don't pay any money to any senior of ISG member to get any contact or any virtual number. They are very smart and make easy money by duping innocent unsuspecting mongers!I am new to this forum wondering if anyone can give any INDIE oe bhabi contact number will really appriciate.

Will be visiting Mumbai on 15th July. Staying in 5 star hotel.

Your help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kamsutra69
07-10-20, 10:13
The kinkiest business proposition I have ever come across. To invest in a photography studio of a mongers friend so he may provide us with model contacts to bed when he is successful.

It's much cheaper to print visiting cards or make a website as a talent casting manager and source these willing birds directly. All the best to your friend though.

Safe mongering!

Hello everyone,

The birds around him are a delight to watch, although I haven't had them for myself I know people who do and they only have good views about them..

Shahiste72
07-10-20, 10:54
Hello everyone,

Coming to the point, this friend of mine wanted to go solo and open his own studio but hes a poor lad and considering that he'll need to invest a good amount of 10 lakhs to the equipment required, he approached me for the money but I am already occupied with few things in terms of finance so I said I'll think about it but its a obviously a NO from me..If it is investment advice that you are looking for, this isn't the forum. However, just remember the investment thumb rule. Higher the risk, higher the returns. Just go with your gut instinct. Good luck.

Pankaj1989
07-10-20, 12:29
Writing This FR for Priyanka chawla during pre covid period. Was very excited by the reviews given on MR. Contacted her. Had very strict rules kind off as she considered as cumming during handjob or blowjob as a sessions.

Face is Okish 7/10. Body is good as she is a fitness freak 8/10. Did took 2 sessions from her for 18 K, However she charges 40 K for a night with only 3 sessions. Overall exp 6/10.

WIR: No / Maybe. Attaching a pic of her without face. Not that worth it but OK for first timers.

Gamer76
07-10-20, 15:51
I am new to this forum wondering if anyone can give any INDIE oe bhabi contact number will really appriciate.

Will be visiting Mumbai on 15th July. Staying in 5 star hotel.

Your help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.In Corona times nobody would allow visitors in your hotel. Don't monger too much. Stay safe.

KevinDsu
07-10-20, 16:05
Also you can use parallel space or similar app to run 2 instances of whatsapp on the same phone.As far as I know parallel space is a Chinese origin app and it's banned by the Indian government along with 58 others. So you won't not be able to find it in Google playstore or apple store.

SadBoyz
07-10-20, 18:01
The kinkiest business proposition I have ever come across. To invest in a photography studio of a mongers friend so he may provide us with model contacts to bed when he is successful.

It's much cheaper to print visiting cards or make a website as a talent casting manager and source these willing birds directly. All the best to your friend though.

Safe mongering!I doubt its so easy to food birds like that, the point is to get high end contacts through these girls. Apart from them becoming some good actress and famous, they also have a special group of friends who are part time WGs when they need funds. I happen to encounter one bird from a SP and I cracked her number, she is the best experience so far.

Seems legit. But only if it was a Business offer where the investor could have waited for ROI and then Profit share. But here the photographer is only to gain and also described by other members these models are dead fish on bed so a waste of money.It is something like that, obviously I didn't pitch a business plan the whole point is to get an idea of what people think about this whole setup.

Also about them being dead fish, trust me when I say this, if you happen to crack one, you'll know what true pleasure is.

Imagine a girl, who is super gorgeous, talented and knows all the things what men desire. Yes, I've met someone like such, her name is PARI, from Mumbai and I am telling you, this girl is the best fuck a man can get. She has mastered the art by watching a whole lot of porn and also has a mentor who taught all of it. She is so seductive, I can still hear her talking dirty to me, while riding me on top. Gosh, she's a memory that I want to relive every day. And she showed me the pics of all the girls from her group and her mentor's pic, boy o boy, her mentor will dethrone everyone in Bollywood if it comes to beauty. Once corona is done, I am shifting to Mumbai heheh, jking but would definitely pay a bomb to have her mentor once at least.

Anyhow, I am really thankful to all of you, you've been kind to me and if I do crack this somehow, I'll share my experiences in the future.

Regards,

Sadboys.

JustForFun02
07-10-20, 23:37
As far as I know parallel space is a Chinese origin app and it's banned by the Indian government along with 58 others. So you won't not be able to find it in Google playstore or apple store.Yeah! I had it installed before the ban. There are other apps similar to it, like dual space.

Gamer76
07-11-20, 04:37
Imagine a girl, who is super gorgeous, talented and knows all the things what men desire. Yes, I've met someone like such, her name is PARI, from Mumbai and I am telling you, this girl is the best fuck a man can get. She has mastered the art by watching a whole lot of porn and also has a mentor who taught all of it. She is so seductive, I can still hear her talking dirty to me, while riding me on top. Gosh, she's a memory that I want to relive every day. And she showed me the pics of all the girls from her group and her mentor's pic, boy o boy, her mentor will dethrone everyone in Bollywood if it comes to beauty. Once corona is done, I am shifting to Mumbai heheh, jking but would definitely pay a bomb to have her mentor once at least.

Sadboys.Well there is a saying that you don't need to be a model to look good. There are tons of good looking girls who are not models. But they have different profession. In that case if your only goal is to find good looking girls, this whole proposal seems time waste without any result. There are many SP who supply models. I suggest you find that alternative.

Manfield04
07-11-20, 06:27
This photo was shared by Vicky98 in the "VFM independent and SP girls" forum, post #103. May be he can help you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4169-VFM-independent-and-SP-girls./page4

Hi guys, Anyone willing to help me with the digits of Jagruti Thane. Picture attached for reference. Thanks in Advance!

Hehehe Reddy
07-11-20, 12:01
Well there is a saying that you don't need to be a model to look good. There are tons of good looking girls who are not models. But they have different profession. In that case if your only goal is to find good looking girls, this whole proposal seems time waste without any result. There are many SP who supply models. I suggest you find that alternative.I been told few so provide models but they are nothing but over make up fake and branded clothes. Would you mind sharing a SP who is model provider? I can help in Bangalore.

JustForFun02
07-11-20, 13:26
As far as I know parallel space is a Chinese origin app and it's banned by the Indian government along with 58 others. So you won't not be able to find it in Google playstore or apple store.Yeah! But there are other apps like dual space.

KevinDsu
07-11-20, 15:58
Yeah! But there are other apps like dual space.They have many versions with similar names? How do you find which one is original and genuine?

Pankaj1989
07-11-20, 15:58
I been told few so provide models but they are nothing but over make up fake and branded clothes. Would you mind sharing a SP who is model provider? I can help in Bangalore.I do have a SP that provide models but haven't taken service from them. They claim they have Models and provide photographs of them but unsure whether they are genuine or not.

JustForFun02
07-11-20, 20:49
They have many versions with similar names? How do you find which one is original and genuine?Check the one with 100 M+ downloads.

Jooeey
07-12-20, 07:39
This photo was shared by Vicky98 in the "VFM independent and SP girls" forum, post #103. May be he can help you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4169-VFM-independent-and-SP-girls./page4I have observed over the years that I have been member on this forum, sharing a contact has often become a thing which guys here either don't do it, or do it on a group that they would have created. So it is no longer a experience or contact sharing place it is more of a selective sharing of contacts often in a same group. Just like you are doing it here you are talking on behalf of that member. Isn't it?

So that member you are talking about was of no help the excuse being Oh Well! Please share FR and keep sharing FR's but FR's are not like writing Fantasy Stories if someone is not to regular in Fucking any shit that comes in his way. Some guys like to keep it selective and elite. Not some Mass Fucking. Hope you pass this message to that member.

MagicalBamboo
07-12-20, 09:39
She has her profile on MR with lots of positive reviews which I think are biased and posted for some perks.

Doesn't share face pics before meeting.

Average looking, too pricey, not worth.

Writing This FR for Priyanka chawla during pre covid period. Was very excited by the reviews given on MR. Contacted her. Had very strict rules kind off as she considered as cumming during handjob or blowjob as a sessions.

Face is Okish 7/10. Body is good as she is a fitness freak 8/10. Did took 2 sessions from her for 18 K, However she charges 40 K for a night with only 3 sessions. Overall exp 6/10.

WIR: No / Maybe. Attaching a pic of her without face. Not that worth it but OK for first timers.

MagicalBamboo
07-12-20, 09:54
Now a days SPs invest a branding and packaging IE photoshoot with lost of makeup and appealing trendy clothes. These chicks are the usual ones who go for 5 k ST and after all this branding and packaging they are introduced as 20 k plus.

When some one says she's a model you should ask what kind, ramp? TV Commercials? Prints? Ask them their height What modeling they do? Ask for height.

Models who do ramps are 5'6" plus tall. Usually these SP chicks are not more than 5'4" tall. Most I have found fake a few had done a couple of print add for some jewelry or garment shop somewhere and they call themselves model.

Remember the model chick Karishma from good old days? Who used to meet with her jewelry portfolio: the.

I do have a SP that provide models but haven't taken service from them. They claim they have Models and provide photographs of them but unsure whether they are genuine or not.

Crypto1998
07-12-20, 16:54
Hey brothers,

I am new to this mongering scene, I don't have any experience. I am sure many guys would help me. I will be starting my journey from Priyal Ahuja and Ms. Anita from MR. Can anyone share there experience with me.

And I am eager to get digits of new birds but I know I have to give something in return. But, unfortunately I don't have any birds number right now. But wait!

I can provide something in return. I have an experience in Cryptocurrency and Share market Trading. So if anyone interested in Share or Cryptocurrency Trading I can give signals to you for Free and if that's signal gives you Profit, we can then exchange numbers of birds.

Disclaimer:- If any one (senior / newcomer) gets offended by my offer. Sorry, I don't want to offend anyone. I am just trying my best to give something in return to anyone who is helping me. When I will gain experience in Mongering I will definitely revert back with Birds number and signals both.

Your newbie. (My account still didn't get activated, it will get activated by Tuesday).

Peace.

KevinDsu
07-12-20, 17:07
She has her profile on MR with lots of positive reviews which I think are biased and posted for some perks.

Average looking, too pricey, not worth.They don't show their pics for the simple reason that when you will see their face pic, you may change your mind about her worth or service. It's best all the times to have a video call. Genuine MR girls are sometimes OK with that.

SirfIndian
07-12-20, 18:21
Hi all,

Country Refresh spa Monkey area west is now open unofficially.

If anyone want to visit, I can provide contact number. Earlier number not working.

PM me for contact.

JustForFun02
07-12-20, 20:01
Hey brothers,

I am new to this mongering scene, I don't have any experience. I am sure many guys would help me. I will be starting my journey from Priyal Ahuja and Ms. Anita from MR. Can anyone share there experience with me.

And I am eager to get digits of new birds but I know I have to give something in return. But, unfortunately I don't have any birds number right now. But wait!

I can provide something in return. I have an experience in Cryptocurrency and Share market Trading. So if anyone interested in Share or Cryptocurrency Trading I can give signals to you for Free and if that's signal gives you Profit, we can then exchange numbers of birds.

Disclaimer:- If any one (senior / newcomer) gets offended by my offer. Sorry, I don't want to offend anyone. I am just trying my best to give something in return to anyone who is helping me. When I will gain experience in Mongering I will definitely revert back with Birds number and signals both.

Your newbie. (My account still didn't get activated, it will get activated by Tuesday).

Peace.Dude,

Even warren buffet does not know what will exactly happen, he recently sold all his airline stock and then the prices doubled. Stock market is a probability game. Anyone who assures guaranteed profit is lying.

KevinDsu
07-13-20, 02:12
Dude,

Even warren buffet does not know what will exactly happen, he recently sold all his airline stock and then the prices doubled. Stock market is a probability game. Anyone who assures guaranteed profit is lying.Exactly, and with the kind of economic uncertainty we are living in at the moment, it's really very unpredictable. Guaranteed profit is always a scam.

Kamashutra
07-13-20, 07:26
Hi all,

If anyone want to visit, I can provide contact number. Earlier number not working.

PM me for contact.Server often time out, couldn't message you. Please share it, my PM is active.

ZoroRaj007
07-13-20, 07:28

Average looking, too pricey, not worth.How could you even agree without seeing her face pics?

Its not cover the face and fuck the base for our money. So tell her upfront that if you don't share her face then Bye.

MrNobodyBB
07-13-20, 10:24
Hi all,

PM me for contact.I've never been here before- interested in trying it out. Any idea who the recommended people are?

MrNobodyBB
07-13-20, 10:26
I just received a message that the Trinity God Spa near the Khar station has reopened, supposedly fully sanitized and with a staff checkup. I called them, and they confirmed. I'm not sure about their sanitization processes, so I won't be visiting.

Samasir143
07-13-20, 13:58
Anybody contacted this lady recently, I had taken here long back now she in need of money because has 5 months old baby.

Gamer76
07-13-20, 15:04
I been told few so provide models but they are nothing but over make up fake and branded clothes. Would you mind sharing a SP who is model provider? I can help in Bangalore.I don't have any craze of models.

Pankaj1989
07-13-20, 15:15
They don't show their pics for the simple reason that when you will see their face pic, you may change your mind about her worth or service. It's best all the times to have a video call. Genuine MR girls are sometimes OK with that.Because of these overrated comments we end up paying high price for shitty services.

Pankaj1989
07-13-20, 15:17
Now a days SPs invest a branding and packaging IE photoshoot with lost of makeup and appealing trendy clothes. These chicks are the usual ones who go for 5 k ST and after all this branding and packaging they are introduced as 20 k plus.

When some one says she's a model you should ask what kind, ramp? TV Commercials? Prints? Ask them their height What modeling they do? Ask for height.

Models who do ramps are 5'6" plus tall. Usually these SP chicks are not more than 5'4" tall. Most I have found fake a few had done a couple of print add for some jewelry or garment shop somewhere and they call themselves model.

Remember the model chick Karishma from good old days? Who used to meet with her jewelry portfolio: the.Thanks for the info, will consider the same while contacting SP's. However never heard of this Karishma chick.

Pankaj1989
07-13-20, 15:52
Any one had this bird lately. Quotes 10 K for 2ST.

DFaltu543
07-13-20, 16:00
Hi guys,

Anyone willing to help me with the digits of Jagruti Thane. Picture attached for reference.

Thanks in Advance!Can anyone share her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Joshua Dsouza
07-13-20, 20:19
Hey brothers,

Peace.Priyal reviews is posted few pages back.

Rahuls2304
07-13-20, 21:05
Any indie reference for ST budget 6 k 2 pops from western side. Any reference kindly DM.

Shivaswamy
07-13-20, 21:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Kamashutra
07-13-20, 21:28
They don't show their pics for the simple reason that when you will see their face pic, you may change your mind about her worth or service. It's best all the times to have a video call. Genuine MR girls are sometimes OK with that.I have seen many profiles where they show pretty faces but take pictures such a way that their stomach or waist not shown. When go to meet, you see that girl is fat but face looks pretty. I always ask for full pictures to guess what I am going for including height.

KevinDsu
07-14-20, 01:43
I have seen many profiles where they show pretty faces but take pictures such a way that their stomach or waist not shown. When go to meet, you see that girl is fat but face looks pretty. I always ask for full pictures to guess what I am going for including height.That's a correct decision to ask for full pics. Many times girls say false figure like 36 to attract customers. But in reality their actual size is 30 small lemons. And on top of that many wear padded bras. I don't have any issues with height personally, cause I met girl half my size also, but vital stats is something which many girls definitely lie about.

Hehehe Reddy
07-14-20, 03:21
I don't have any craze of models.I have crazy craze bro, I can help with indies in Bangalore and Delhi for good model provider or indie models in Mumbai.

Johnny14
07-14-20, 13:33
Any one had this bird lately. Quotes 10 K for 2ST.I have been trying to find out this girl. Can you help me with her digits.

Manfield04
07-14-20, 15:12
May be you can pass the message to that member yourself. Why would I speak on behalf of someone else who I don't even know.

Just like you are doing it here you are talking on behalf of that member. Isn't it? Hope you pass this message to that member.

MohitJais
07-14-20, 17:25
Anybody contacted this lady recently, I had taken here long back now she in need of money because has 5 months old baby.Hi bro,

Can you share her digits please? I have sent you a PM also. Please check. Long time no action.

ViperMumbai
07-14-20, 18:32
Hello,

I am looking for housewife type or MILF in western area or south Mumbai please help.

Jooeey
07-15-20, 04:11
May be you can pass the message to that member yourself. Why would I speak on behalf of someone else who I don't even know.I know the social service that you have been doing here in this thread and on that thread. I read your posts there where you were saying I saw a senior with almost 500+ Posts among for contacts in the open forum. So what was that? And who said a senior cannot ask for contacts? A senior or a junior or whatever is a human with limited resources not some Demi-God that he would know and have contacts of all the girls in this would!! If you were not so bothered then why announce this from the top of the roof? Anyways I got the contact of the girl I wanted. So I don't need to request it to anyone now. If someone think he is smart enough to not to share it with anyone aren't there other ways to get it? LOL!

Kunal14
07-15-20, 07:32
Dear brothers,

Please let me know about MILF Sheena from Andheri her digits end with 198.

Gamer76
07-15-20, 09:45
I have been trying to find out this girl. Can you help me with her digits.She is Teena from MR earlier, now name changed to Prachi.

Humlog
07-15-20, 10:32
Anybody contacted this lady recently, I had taken here long back now she in need of money because has 5 months old baby.I am new to forum please guide I want details.

Humlog
07-15-20, 10:33
Hi can I get details I stay in thane only and rate.

Mrpusa
07-16-20, 04:41
She is Teena from MR earlier, now name changed to Prachi.If a WG keeps changing her name, one needs to proceed with great care! The name change is usually, though not always, due to an unfavorable rating from previous customers!

Hence, by changing their names, the start with a clean slate! Buyer beware!

Zarat
07-16-20, 12:10
If a WG keeps changing her name, one needs to proceed with great care! The name change is usually, though not always, due to an unfavorable rating from previous customers!

Hence, by changing their names, the start with a clean slate! Buyer beware!That's correct. And that's why there used to be this good practice in the forum earlier to mention the last 3 digits of the girl's number after her working name like Pooja 567 so that other members could identify her even if she was using a different name. But nobody seems to be following that practice anymore for some reason, and that's why the same few girls keep getting rebranded with a new name and reappear on the scene with inflated prices.

Joshua Dsouza
07-16-20, 15:03
That's correct. And that's why there used to be this good practice in the forum earlier to mention the last 3 digits of the girl's number after her working name like Pooja 567 so that other members could identify her even if she was using a different name. But nobody seems to be following that practice anymore for some reason, and that's why the same few girls keep getting rebranded with a new name and reappear on the scene with inflated prices.She is not Teena from mr as DP pic does not match with the post pic.

ViperMumbai
07-16-20, 18:51
Spent full night with Pooja MILF.

She is very good natured with excellent figure. Her ass and and boobs are very beautiful and in good shape. Very milky fair skin. Licked entire body and sucked her tits to my heart's content while she sweated and shouted in passion. No nakhra.

Face- 7.

Figure- 9.

Service-9.

Attitude- 8.

Damage- 12 k for full night, got 2 pops.

Can share for good contact in return. People with pic in FR only contact so that it's easy for me. Others please excuse, I am not sharing with people without pic in their posts.Can you share her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Crypto1998
07-17-20, 08:27
Dude,

Even warren buffet does not know what will exactly happen, he recently sold all his airline stock and then the prices doubled. Stock market is a probability game. Anyone who assures guaranteed profit is lying.Brother,

Read my whole post. I never said that I guarantee you a profit. I said "if you make profit then you can share the number". I know, no one can predict market. But I have an experience of years, so my Right / wrong ratio is somewhere around 7/3 (sometime it gets reverse). Thus I can try to give you.

And I am not promoting myself. I just want some help with seniors like you, but I don't have a number to return, that's why I am giving what I can. You can give me number even without taking signals. In future I will help you once I got numbers. I am trying to give what I have. Hope, you will help me.

Fact check:- Warren BUffet is Investor (generally long term and big amount of investment)(Fundamental Analyst majorally) and I am a NOT investor, I am trader (generally short term with comparitavley less amount)(Technical analyst Majorally).

Peace.

Rahuls2304
07-17-20, 16:32
So day before yesterday got an SMS about reopening the spa again. So casually I booked an appointment and told them give the NE as 4 months lockdown gave huge back issues and muscle booked for 1 and half hours and all the formalities has been done in the spa about sanetization and here the game started. So the similar face name miss V which I remembered 3 years back from mizo chick. I recollected and with the few Ne reference got the chick understood that we met 3 years back. After back smooth massage here we go with a front side with good kisses and licking her body. She didn't utter a single word and her all cloths off. Eating her v and that was 69 we did with best BJ ever of this year by her. Thankfully was carrying Condom. Here we go with doggie style and banged her for 15 minutes for 1st round and came in missionary. Then usual taiks and round 2 she started a slopy BJ making the boy salute. So round 2 started with cowboy and reverse cowboy after that She was so horny and banged her in the bathroom and released after 20 minutes with tight hug and lip locks. Don't know how an hour has been spend. Then whole taking bath together again she starred with BJ but johhny was so tired. Told her to stop and have gave her beautiful bath and lie on the bed it was her last appointment and drop her at her home and come back home now.

Damage 4 k 2 rounds counter 1. 8 k.

Some old chicks remembers how to please the oldies and respect as she was not accepting the tips also as I know how to respect the chick that's the return. Going to meet her on wed. Hope to have a again a best session with her.

JustForFun02
07-17-20, 21:19
Brother,

Read my whole post. I never said that I guarantee you a profit. I said "if you make profit then you can share the number". I know, no one can predict market. But I have an experience of years, so my Right / wrong ratio is somewhere around 7/3 (sometime it gets reverse). Thus I can try to give you.

And I am not promoting myself. I just want some help with seniors like you, but I don't have a number to return, that's why I am giving what I can. You can give me number even without taking signals. In future I will help you once I got numbers. I am trying to give what I have. Hope, you will help me.

Fact check:- Warren BUffet is Investor (generally long term and big amount of investment)(Fundamental Analyst majorally) and I am a NOT investor, I am trader (generally short term with comparitavley less amount)(Technical analyst Majorally).

Peace.Nothing against you brother, was just stating facts, and I am same as you, new to this game, we can connect over PM.

Al8795
07-18-20, 00:03

Thanks forum friends for always supporting and helping.Apart from her being a dead fish and her smelly puss, like you mentioned she can be pounded for long as she doesn't complain. I've been with her twice for 2.5 / k & place extra but that was a while back. Seems she has also increased her rates now. She is naive in her behavior but will give company for drink and smoke.

Nrao8465
07-18-20, 01:39
Apart from her being a dead fish and her smelly puss, like you mentioned she can be pounded for long as she doesn't complain. I've been with her twice for 2.5 / k & place extra but that was a while back. Seems she has also increased her rates now. She is naive in her behavior but will give company for drink and smoke.She is not completely dead fish, for some she may turn out to be good. Had her for full night at 6.5 k sometimes back. She stayed with me for full night. We did 4 shots. It seemed to me, with long time sessions she got horny and really participated.

Pratap44
07-18-20, 07:16
Got a call from the spa on reopening. Johnny was dry and looking for some action since lock down. Thought will check out. They have closed the door with a message outside stating closed down. But when you knock they opened up. As I was a member straight went to massage room and they said two local chicks available the famous z and M. Took Z as I have tried her couple of times earlier. While doing back massage explored her p from outside the jeans. This made her little horny and she opened her bottom then it was unlimited fun. Fingered her till she came then started the b2 be as she has amazing racks it was super fun. Sucked and kissed all over and finally came. Charges 2. 5 to therapist. She was saying 3 but could not negotiate below 2. 5 as I think 2 k is going rate. Will try next time. But a pleasurable release after long time and both enjoyed to fullest all except sex. So no complaints.

CoolGuy86
07-18-20, 08:56
If anyone looking for international virtual sim for WhatsApp without any documentation then I can help you. I am using it from past 8 months.Everything went fine pinged johnny and got the virtual sim number. I am also using this virtual sim now. As of now all good. Thanks Johnny.

Gamer76
07-18-20, 11:06
Best book for sex.

https://amzn.to/3h4sGUy

Best book for sex?Kamasutra is known all over the world. What's new in that?

Harry2020
07-20-20, 13:13
Got a call from the spa on reopening. Johnny was dry and looking for some action since lock down. Thought will check out. They have closed the door with a message outside stating closed down. But when you knock they opened up. As I was a member straight went to massage room and they said two local chicks available the famous z and M. Took Z as I have tried her couple of times earlier. While doing back massage explored her p from outside the jeans. This made her little horny and she opened her bottom then it was unlimited fun. Fingered her till she came then started the b2 be as she has amazing racks it was super fun. Sucked and kissed all over and finally came. Charges 2. 5 to therapist. She was saying 3 but could not negotiate below 2. 5 as I think 2 k is going rate. Will try next time. But a pleasurable release after long time and both enjoyed to fullest all except sex. So no complaints.Which spa. Can you share name?

Cyril0111
07-20-20, 17:37
Attaching pics here.Can anyone help me I am in Delhi till 3rd Aug. Staying in Umrao near Gurugram.

WiseMonger
07-20-20, 18:16
Everything went fine pinged johnny and got the virtual sim number. I am also using this virtual sim now. As of now all good. Thanks Johnny.If paid then, how much is it?

WiseMonger
07-20-20, 18:18
Can anyone help me I am in Delhi till 3rd Aug. Staying in Umrao near Gurugram.No one can share until we get a subscription I. E, when PM gets activated and we will be able to share contacts through it. There are enough hints in Delhi forum for cracking down MP's. Try it.

Pratap44
07-21-20, 04:07
Addl hint on the spa I mentioned in previous FR. It is near khar station. Name starts with are. Stay safe

Kraaanj
07-21-20, 06:53
So day before yesterday got an SMS about reopening the spa again. So casually I booked an appointment and told them give the NE as 4 months lockdown gave huge back issues and muscle booked for 1 and half hours and all the formalities has been done in the spa about sanetization and here the game started. So the similar face name miss V which I remembered 3 years back from mizo chick. I recollected and with the few Ne reference got the chick understood that we met 3 years back. After back smooth massage here we go with a front side with good kisses and licking her body. She didn't utter a single word and her all cloths off. Eating her v and that was 69 we did with best BJ ever of this year by her. Thankfully was carrying Condom. Here we go with doggie style and banged her for 15 minutes for 1st round and came in missionary. Then usual taiks and round 2 she started a slopy BJ making the boy salute. So round 2 started with cowboy and reverse cowboy after that She was so horny and banged her in the bathroom and released after 20 minutes with tight hug and lip locks. Don't know how an hour has been spend. Then whole taking bath together again she starred with BJ but johhny was so tired. Told her to stop and have gave her beautiful bath and lie on the bed it was her last appointment and drop her at her home and come back home now..Which is this place? Any hints.

BonkHanky
07-21-20, 07:10
If paid then, how much is it?It is paid. He asked me to WA to some number regarding this. So ultimately from my personal number I need to do WA so not tried yet.

Heard there are many free mobile applications which give you Virtual numbers only from Email submission, let see some senior know about it they will reply this post if any.

Thanks in advance.

Kamashutra
07-21-20, 12:03
Hey guys,

I called up couple of SPs to check if things are on. Couple of them did not take my call. Few did and they said its ON but for regular customers, one even guided me a way to enter the building. Also, spas in Bandra are opened, again only to known clients. I can not put more details here due to LE activities. I too will share detail with only people who have helped in the past. One more bad news is that they have jacked up the price. Say 2 k to 3.6 k for same girls. Cheers.

Nrao8465
07-22-20, 02:12
Though it's lockdown and mongering is not so active, but still somewhat gems come your way in one way or other. One of my forum brother was approached by the below attached girl for some help in turn of meeting as she was facing financial crunch. As the brother was out of station, he asked me to help her and I gladly helped and met her for session. Had 3 pops with 5 hours time at my place. Lovely body. In fact she was more beautiful than the pic attached. And yeah wild in bed. Released all my juices inside her tight pussy. I think I can try her again.

Cheers!

Gamer76
07-22-20, 02:41
It is paid. He asked me to WA to some number regarding this. So ultimately from my personal number I need to do WA so not tried yet.

Heard there are many free mobile applications which give you Virtual numbers only from Email submission, let see some senior know about it they will reply this post if any.

Thanks in advance.Avoid that guy. He is posting the advertisement in various city forum like Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai etc. He is definitely making money. He is asking you to send a message to an unknown international WhatsApp number. In this way he is also recording your personal WhatsApp number. Breach of privacy. If he was a genuine guy, he would mention that process in open forum for benefit of all. But doing via private means. He is doing for benefits. Avoid him. Easy way to make money from forum in lockdown.

Hehehe Reddy
07-22-20, 04:05
Avoid that guy. He is posting the advertisement in various city forum like Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai etc. He is definitely making money. He is asking you to send a message to an unknown international WhatsApp number. In this way he is also recording your personal WhatsApp number. Breach of privacy. If he was a genuine guy, he would mention that process in open forum for benefit of all. But doing via private means. He is doing for benefits. Avoid him. Easy way to make money from forum in lockdown.I tried to save few people and tell them a free application name, I don't want to post that on open forum but seniors can have the name of application by sending a private message.

I request the seniors who received the name from me not to post on open forum but spread via PM so that we can avoid fraudsters or misuser.

DrEscanor
07-22-20, 04:43

Looks- 7.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.Hi,

I am very new here. Can you help me to contact this lady please.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Gamer76
07-22-20, 04:45
I tried to save few people and tell them a free application name, I don't want to post that on open forum but seniors can have the name of application by sending a private message.

I request the seniors who received the name from me not to post on open forum but spread via PM so that we can avoid fraudsters or misuser.Absolutely, we need to stay away from such people!

Ash124
07-22-20, 12:08
Hello fellow mongers,

New to the forum, been a follower.

Since my trusted Sp's have moved out or are with no food in this covid era.

Asking for any suggestions on Nandani MR. Trying to figure out PM.

Any clue on NL, if open.

Mirvlada
07-23-20, 01:57
Though it's lockdown and mongering is not so active, but still somewhat gems come your way in one way or other. One of my forum brother was approached by the below attached girl for some help in turn of meeting as she was facing financial crunch. As the brother was out of station, he asked me to help her and I gladly helped and met her for session. Had 3 pops with 5 hours time at my place. Lovely body. In fact she was more beautiful than the pic attached. And yeah wild in bed. Released all my juices inside her tight pussy. I think I can try her again.

Cheers!Glad you enjoyed. She still hasn't changed a bit and the only change is there is extra meat in her boobs and ass. We don't complain. Enjoy the girl!

SitaGunjan
07-23-20, 02:28
Glad you enjoyed. She still hasn't changed a bit and the only change is there is extra meat in her boobs and ass. We don't complain. Enjoy the girl!Hello brother,

I have been trying to reach you since months but couldn't as your inbox is always full. Can you please clear your inbox. Thank you.

Kamashutra
07-23-20, 05:23
Hi,

Lockdown is getting over and I started to contact my old supplies. Few responded but few did not picked up. One indie who was very nice to me in the past all of a sudden blocked me and does not respond to phone calls. I wrote a negative report on one of her girl who pissed me by don't do this / that or please do it quickly as she has other clients lined up. I got to know that SP is also member of this forum and reading all reviews. I did not criticized her but 'one' of her girls. Now the question I have is that, should we not rate girl negatively if one doesn't like. By criticizing do we lose our SP's services? Should we pay and get whatever they have to offer and keep mouth shut?

ViratM786
07-23-20, 06:11

Cheers!She is good. Tried her in the past.

Alphe86
07-23-20, 09:46
Hi guys,

Any Spa had opened in Darkness or Ironman area? I tried calling few of my regular Spas but no one is picking up phone.

Any news on the famous 'market spa' or one near the infinity mall?

Gamer76
07-24-20, 06:21
Hi,

Lockdown is getting over and I started to contact my old supplies. Few responded but few did not picked up. One indie who was very nice to me in the past all of a sudden blocked me and does not respond to phone calls. I wrote a negative report on one of her girl who pissed me by don't do this / that or please do it quickly as she has other clients lined up. I got to know that SP is also member of this forum and reading all reviews. I did not criticized her but 'one' of her girls. Now the question I have is that, should we not rate girl negatively if one doesn't like. By criticizing do we lose our SP's services? Should we pay and get whatever they have to offer and keep mouth shut?Kindly name that SP who is member here for benefit of all.

Joshua Dsouza
07-24-20, 13:15
Hi,

Lockdown is getting over and I started to contact my old supplies. Few responded but few did not picked up. One indie who was very nice to me in the past all of a sudden blocked me and does not respond to phone calls. I wrote a negative report on one of her girl who pissed me by don't do this / that or please do it quickly as she has other clients lined up. I got to know that SP is also member of this forum and reading all reviews. I did not criticized her but 'one' of her girls. Now the question I have is that, should we not rate girl negatively if one doesn't like. By criticizing do we lose our SP's services? Should we pay and get whatever they have to offer and keep mouth shut?Tell us the SP name.

VickyBoy
07-24-20, 16:10
Hello fellow mongers,

New to the forum, been a follower.

Since my trusted Sp's have moved out or are with no food in this covid era.

Asking for any suggestions on Nandani MR. Trying to figure out PM.

Any clue on NL, if open.If you talking about the same one with peach top and black bottoms on site then I must tell you she is very arrogant.

Doesn't talk properly. Still trying her is your call.

Active your PM and message me.

LetsTryThis
07-25-20, 01:19
Hey guys,

Wanted to check what is situation with staying in Hotel (Star) like these days? Is there extra follow ups and thorough checking? For mongering purpose I assume it will be difficult to get an inde to your room without going through all the formalities (health screening, documentation, etc). Which in a way is good too.

Anyone had any experience recently. Please share.

Cheers!

Fegg123
07-25-20, 01:35
Any clue on NL, if open.I also recently tried contacting one of my contacts for NL to ask if it's open. He says "thoda thoda". He said if I come, "kaam ho jayega". I'm not sure what that means exactly. Anyone else have any idea?

SirfIndian
07-25-20, 07:59
No more document asked.

Only temperature is checked.

You can take her to hotel.

Hey guys,

Wanted to check what is situation with staying in Hotel (Star) like these days? Is there extra follow ups and thorough checking? For mongering purpose I assume it will be difficult to get an inde to your room without going through all the formalities (health screening, documentation, etc). Which in a way is good too.

Cheers!

MM333
07-25-20, 12:53
Mirvlada you have just disappeared.

If the Lactating HW needs Vitamin M in lockdown or any other good girl get in touch.

There is a association out to help others in such times f need with no expectations.

M3.

Hello brother,

I have been trying to reach you since months but couldn't as your inbox is always full. Can you please clear your inbox. Thank you.

MM333
07-25-20, 12:55
Good to see you both posting again.

Glad you enjoyed. She still hasn't changed a bit and the only change is there is extra meat in her boobs and ass. We don't complain. Enjoy the girl!M3.

Ash124
07-25-20, 12:59
If you talking about the same one with peach top and black bottoms on site then I must tell you she is very arrogant.

Doesn't talk properly. Still trying her is your call.

Active your PM and message me.
I also recently tried contacting one of my contacts for NL to ask if it's open. He says "thoda thoda". He said if I come, "kaam ho jayega". I'm not sure what that means exactly. Anyone else have any idea?NL nd palm party house are open. Albeit 2 regular clientele. Nd with limited food options.

Joshua Dsouza
07-25-20, 14:25
I also recently tried contacting one of my contacts for NL to ask if it's open. He says "thoda thoda". He said if I come, "kaam ho jayega". I'm not sure what that means exactly. Anyone else have any idea?He means you will get girls but selection will be less.

NormalGuy93
07-25-20, 16:08
I also recently tried contacting one of my contacts for NL to ask if it's open. He says "thoda thoda". He said if I come, "kaam ho jayega". I'm not sure what that means exactly. Anyone else have any idea?Can someone explain what NL, SA, MR and all the other codewords are? Also why are people talking about spas in a cryptic way?

HornyPathan
07-25-20, 16:10
In fact it's better as no I'the are checked and the girl can walk right in that my experience a few days back with a 3 star hotel.

Hey guys,

Cheers!

Arnavsawant
07-25-20, 19:44
Guys,

Has anyone tried this girl who goes by name on MR AS Pure BBW "Meher" profile looks interesting and planning to meet her.

Xtasy961
07-26-20, 07:28
I think she's also known as Jyoti, had planned to meet her with female friend just before Corona but didn't happen. But she appears to be good.

Guys,

Has anyone tried this girl who goes by name on MR AS Pure BBW "Meher" profile looks interesting and planning to meet her.

SirfIndian
07-26-20, 09:22
Please activate PM.

Full form can't be shared here.

Can someone explain what NL, SA, MR and all the other codewords are? Also why are people talking about spas in a cryptic way?

Fegg123
07-26-20, 14:33
I know no one really knows about this and each person has their own risk tolerance but just wanted to check in general how the guys who're visiting spas or indies are handling the situation (given the situation in Mumbai is not too good with the virus).

1) Funny question but do you both keep the mask on while taking everything else off?

2) Do you think some of the girls being discussed here like Priya, etc are taking precautions (masks, social distance, staying home as much as possible) or just winging it?

3) The girls at NL, does anyone know if they've been in quarantine within? I know it's a little pointless since they get multiple visitors anyway so it's definitely a risk.

RagnaHolic
07-26-20, 17:41
I want some information about this girl.

Her name is Kiara from Mumbai, she quote me 10 k for night and I agreed but she's asking for 2500 advanced before meeting, LOL.

Last 3 digit no. - 689.

Fegg123
07-26-20, 17:45
Can someone explain what NL, SA, MR and all the other codewords are? Also why are people talking about spas in a cryptic way?I'm not sure about SA and MR (I believe they're advertising sites for providers? Filled with lots of fake / misleading profiles).

NL is short for Navalkar Lane. You can search on this forum, there's tons of information.

Recommended to not just go in directly but go through an SP / contact by reference to get a good experience. There used to be a ton of good to great options of birds for various prices (2.5 k, 3.5 k, and much higher if required). They provide a small room, towel and all. I've been there thrice before the lockdown and have always had a good experience. Hoping it doesn't die out completely by the time this pandemic is over.

Happy to share SP details / instructions to locate the place if you want.

RagnaHolic
07-26-20, 20:05
Rajni from churchgate, went with her before corona pandemic.

Age. Around 25.

Figure - 7 (little chubby).

Boobs - 8.

Pussy - 7.

Service - 8 (does everything expect anal).

Damage - 2 k / shot.

Spoke with her yesterday she's not available for a month (till August mid) if you want her contact let me know.

RagnaHolic
07-26-20, 20:10
She works at check naka dance bar, she's Bengali from kolkata.

Got her contact from dance bar manager.

We went last month during corona pandemic at malad east a1 hotel near Kaka dance bar.

1st time I went damage was 2.5 k but later she gave me her no. And told to come directly for just 1.5 k / shot.

Her height is little low but she gives all service even CIM, expect anal.

Hriteshk85
07-26-20, 21:55
I want some information about this girl.

Her name is Kiara from Mumbai, she quote me 10 k for night and I agreed but she's asking for 2500 advanced before meeting, LOL.

Last 3 digit no. - 689.First rule of safe mongering.

Never ever pay advance. Most of the time it's fraud.

So don't pay advance.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.

Hriteshk85
07-26-20, 22:03
Glad you enjoyed. She still hasn't changed a bit and the only change is there is extra meat in her boobs and ass. We don't complain. Enjoy the girl!Bro,

You just disappeared. Your inbox is full as always, so unable to message you. Missing your posts.

Keep in touch bro. We need gem like you in this group.

Reykjavik
07-27-20, 02:29
Hi,

Has anyone tried 'Top Model Pinky' from SA? Says she is a top TV adv model. Any review will be helpful.

Kamashutra
07-27-20, 03:15
I also recently tried contacting one of my contacts for NL to ask if it's open. He says "thoda thoda". He said if I come, "kaam ho jayega". I'm not sure what that means exactly. Anyone else have any idea?I called up an SP and asked how many options do I have. He said three, in such time of pandemic girls are not willing to take risk. I don't know about inside room service whether girl wears mask and other restrictions. I am sure there must be limitations.

Mrpusa
07-27-20, 03:55
I know no one really knows about this and each person has their own risk tolerance but just wanted to check in general how the guys who're visiting spas or indies are handling the situation (given the situation in Mumbai is not too good with the virus).
1) Funny question but do you both keep the mask on while taking everything else off?
2) Do you think some of the girls being discussed here like Priya, etc are taking precautions (masks, social distance, staying home as much as possible) or just winging it?
3) The girls at NL, does anyone know if they've been in quarantine within? I know it's a little pointless since they get multiple visitors anyway so it's definitely a risk.Dear All,

This monger obviously feels rather insecure by asking these questions, I would recommend to him and others in a similar situation to hold off mongering, until perhaps Nov. At the earliest!

Mongering involves a certain calculated risk! This risk can't be calculated, trust me as I have a Master's in Applied Math / Statistics!

Pankaj1989
07-27-20, 07:18
I'm not sure about SA and MR (I believe they're advertising sites for providers? Filled with lots of fake / misleading profiles).

NL is short for Navalkar Lane. You can search on this forum, there's tons of information.

Recommended to not just go in directly but go through an SP / contact by reference to get a good experience. There used to be a ton of good to great options of birds for various prices (2.5 k, 3.5 k, and much higher if required). They provide a small room, towel and all. I've been there thrice before the lockdown and have always had a good experience. Hoping it doesn't die out completely by the time this pandemic is over.

Happy to share SP details / instructions to locate the place if you want.MR is massage republic a website used by Independent escorts, not every ad posted on MR is fake. You can visit escorts based on their reviews. SA is Seeking Arrangements, a website mostly used by Older men for Sugar Babies and is however pricey as you have to get a membership for viewing profiles and communicating with them.

Fegg123
07-27-20, 08:16
Dear All,

This monger obviously feels rather insecure by asking these questions, I would recommend to him and others in a similar situation to hold off mongering, until perhaps Nov. At the earliest!

Mongering involves a certain calculated risk! This risk can't be calculated, trust me as I have a Master's in Applied Math / Statistics!Haha I understand and agree with what you're saying. I'm guessing like me, there are many who're looking to get started again soon a little bit as it's been a while but just wondering additional steps / precautions to take apart from what we did pre-February. But yeah I get it might be a pointless question now that I think about it, we all know how it is.

RagnaHolic
07-27-20, 15:15
Found this girl Nandani from MR, we planned to meet tonight she said 15 k for 3 hours with all service, but with nego would had less around 4-6 k.

We agreed to meet so I booked the hotel room and payment would be given at the counter during check-in, then I send her hotel confirmation screenshot then she asked weather I paid the money to hotel or not, I said no, I will pay during check-in, then before she leaves from her place she wanted some advance money, I said I can't I will give all money together when you come to hotel room, I also show'd her money pic.

She played well to get some advance payment from me, but she forgot I'm playboy, She kept asking for advance advance again and again and I was ready with cash.

Then she said I can't come without advance money.

Just beware of this girl, her last 3 digit no. Is 538.

Arnavsawant
07-27-20, 18:23
Trying to activate the membership but guidance on same is really not helpful.

Can someone suggest how it can be activated? Also advise on which one is better option and can work in India.

Sensuous Stud
07-27-20, 18:52
Have you heard of something like "All That Glitters Is Not Gold?

Rest you should be smart enough to understand.

Cheers.

Bro,

You just disappeared. Your inbox is full as always, so unable to message you. Missing your posts.

Keep in touch bro. We need gem like you in this group.

RagnaHolic
07-27-20, 20:06
Found her very long time ago, let me know if anyone wants this skeleton's no. Just ping me.

Damage: 1.5 2.5 k / night depends (4 shots).

FuckPussy
07-27-20, 21:12
Found this girl Nandani from MR, we planned to meet tonight she said 15 k for 3 hours with all service, but with nego would had less around 4-6 k.

We agreed to meet so I booked the hotel room and payment would be given at the counter during check-in, then I send her hotel confirmation screenshot then she asked weather I paid the money to hotel or not, I said no, I will pay during check-in, then before she leaves from her place she wanted some advance money, I said I can't I will give all money together when you come to hotel room, I also show'd her money pic.

She played well to get some advance payment from me, but she forgot I'm playboy, She kept asking for advance advance again and again and I was ready with cash.

Just beware of this girl, her last 3 digit no. Is 538.Thanks for bringing into light. Helps others to be careful with her. If she seeks advance most of the cases they are fraud. I lost so much money years ago when I started mongering through online sites.

RagnaHolic
07-27-20, 22:22

Can someone suggest how it can be activated? Also advise on which one is better option and can work in India.Download Zebpay and pay them, ez.

FuckPussy
07-28-20, 00:35
Found her very long time ago, let me know if anyone wants this skeleton's no. Just ping me.

Damage: 1.5 2.5 k / night depends (4 shots).1.5 k / night are you sure brother?

FuckPussy
07-28-20, 02:02

Can someone suggest how it can be activated? Also advise on which one is better option and can work in India.Buy BTC and then send it to the ISG BTC wallet (wallet link provided when you click on subscription). Then email them transaction ID using contact us which you can find below of the page.

You can try LBC or paxful. Paxful has most of the payment options like gpay, phonepe, Paytm, imps, upi, PayPal and many more.

JustForFun02
07-28-20, 05:44

Just beware of this girl, her last 3 digit no. Is 538.Good job Brother. I think she may not even look the same in real.

Tiger2411
07-28-20, 06:08
Smart move on your part.

I did some research on this girl when she popped up on MR and the Following Red flags made me ignore her:

1] Using Google reverse image search you get a lot of hits. These pics have been used all over locanto for various locations in the country with varying names.

2] The video she has posted on MR is from a TikTok account. Anyways the TikTok account gives you a good look of what she actually looks like.

3] The necklace in the pics shows the name on the pendant as Riya or Priya.

Cheers.

RagnaHolic
07-28-20, 06:16
1.5 k / night are you sure brother?1.5 k / shot.

2.5/ night.

ViratM786
07-28-20, 09:23

Just beware of this girl, her last 3 digit no. Is 538.Thanks for sharing this feedback. Was planning to get her.

VickyBoy
07-28-20, 13:15
She was anyways behaving very rude before the deal. Completely an avoid.

RuinedGypsy
07-28-20, 13:49
I was a member of SA, and I found the girls to be very money hungry, ex. 10-25 K simply to meet them! There have been some mongers who have found gems, using SA, but it required a great deal of time and money! I am also a Tamil, but NRI, and I occasionally visit Mumbai. My advise is to try NL, Massage Republic, the dance bars in Diasher Check naga, or the lodges in Vashi! Others have written extensive and current reports on these, I will not repeat! This is my advice as a senior! Others, are free to disagree!Sorry for silly query but what is SA?

Rahuls2304
07-28-20, 19:07
So miss whom have mentioned in previous post giving horny rounds per visits with ample of blowjob with beautiful bango without protection. Destiny gave miss v a forever gift to me to be loved with ample of enthusiasm and with exciting energy weekend spend with her at her home peacefully. Mostly she will leave this spa seen and will stay with me as of opportunity offered for her in our company.

Met 2 Non veg also in last 2 weeks time one was the IT professional and needing some finance help. 4 hours 10 k 3 rounds (Locanto contact). 2nd one divorced lady who worked in hotel as a manager. She wanted to meet two times a week with a damage of total 10 k total 4 k pops. Met her once a good ass with better clean shaved pussy (friends reference).

Many spas are open and only entertaining old clients. If you am old clients then try to be in touch with spa owners. May be you will be lucky. Visited 9 spas where have not taken extra as I am being regular to miss v. LOL.

Stay safe.

Nrao8465
07-29-20, 02:19
Was in Mira Road area, pinged a forum brother and got quick response. I was very happy with the response received. You need to build trust and respect here for getting any help. Even I was newbie once but got help from seniors a lot. Thanks to all.

Now coming to Deed, contacted Sami and decided to fix her for ST. Reached her place. She lives in a nice society. She was in a nice dress. Asked me water, I took and started. Very soft body and figure nice. I pressed her ass so much. Next undressed her and sucked tits. She gave nice BBJ. Awesome. And then continued with 2 rounds and left. Overall satisfaction.

Damage- 5 k for 2 pops ST standard rate.

Keep posting guys!

Mirvlada
07-29-20, 03:45
Was in Mira Road area, pinged a forum brother and got quick response. I was very happy with the response received. You need to build trust and respect here for getting any help. Even I was newbie once but got help from seniors a lot. Thanks to all.

Now coming to Deed, contacted Sami and decided to fix her for ST. Reached her place. She lives in a nice society. She was in a nice dress. Asked me water, I took and started. Very soft body and figure nice. I pressed her ass so much. Next undressed her and sucked tits. She gave nice BBJ. Awesome. And then continued with 2 rounds and left. Overall satisfaction.

Damage- 5 k for 2 pops ST standard rate.

Keep posting guys!Nice bro, you always rock! Glad you enjoyed!

FuckPussy
07-29-20, 08:21
I would like to share one of my bad experience which took long time back. As the only source to find contacts of WG is online. So googled for numbers and chose few. Messaged one of the number and got quick reply and was very reasonable charges. Sent me tempting pics and when I asked to send one more pic with same face then there is a negative response from other side. Requested for one sec video call to confirm the face. But the person on the other end provoked me saying I am passing time and all. I kept silent but after few minutes he started to send bad words and I got angry and started scolding him as well. He simply said "now see what am going to do". I didn't care much but after an hour I started receiving hell lot of msgs and calls continuously. I was pissed off blocking number so replied to few numbers and enquired where they got my number. Got to know that my number was published on various sites through fake girl profiles asking to call for friendship, free nude vc and all. This continued for 3 days and finally I had to change my number. Since then I only use separate mongering number which don't leave any clue of my personal identity. Many fellow mongers might be aware of this but those who are not aware might know after reading this. Learnt to stay cool when a deal doesn't strike and not to get provoked.

Pratap44
07-29-20, 19:25
After the first visit a couple of weeks before Johnny was desperate to get some fun. Called the spa and they readily booked the appointment. Did not know any other spa as I moved to Mumbai few months before lock down. Messaged some seniors but no revert hence sticking with this spa only. Coming to massage had asked for someone new as I was bored with old therapists. Reception guy suggested therapist K meaning happy in Hindi. Girl was cute with good smile and looked young early 20's with amazing racks. Gave the customary Cadbury she was very happy and started massage. Three days in the current spa. Massage was little hard to ease out all pain. After that slowly started touching the right places for a while. I kept quiet enjoying same. She asked for extras and when asked for the charges 2 k tl+HJ and 3 k full b2 be. Said these are quite high and don't pay this much for regulars. Finally settled down for 2 k after much negotiation for b2 be with a promise to pay 2. 5 next time. What followed was quite relaxed massage. She kept teasing me and then lifted her top and bra came over me rubbing her milky boobs over me. I reached downstairs opened up her jeans and fingered and she got horny what followed was violent kissing and biting from both on body (no DFK) and I met fingering her. She loved it and cummed a little. Then she gave a nice HJ. Over all charges 1 k counter due to membership and 2 k extras. May be will try other therapists next time as I like getting hands on new therapists.

Requesting seniors if they can share any other spas around over PM. Have always been a big fan of NEs but yet to get to them in Mumbai. Had amazing time with NE therapists in Bangalore and Hyderabad earlier.

Kamashutra
07-29-20, 20:59
Hey guys,

With new order that extends lockdown but allows spas to open with new rules. That's a good news for spa lovers.

Good night.

CrazyBoy56
07-30-20, 01:52
SA-Seeking Arrangemen.

Google it, it's an Mobile App and website.

Sorry for silly query but what is SA?

Rahuls2304
07-30-20, 12:44
Any recommendations from Yuan spa of lokhndwala Andheri branch. Just got the message they are open.

Joshua Dsouza
07-30-20, 22:08
I would like to share one of my bad experience which took long time back. As the only source to find contacts of WG is online. So googled for numbers and chose few. Messaged one of the number and got quick reply and was very reasonable charges. Sent me tempting pics and when I asked to send one more pic with same face then there is a negative response from other side. Requested for one sec video call to confirm the face. But the person on the other end provoked me saying I am passing time and all. I kept silent but after few minutes he started to send bad words and I got angry and started scolding him as well. He simply said "now see what am going to do". I didn't care much but after an hour I started receiving hell lot of msgs and calls continuously. I was pissed off blocking number so replied to few numbers and enquired where they got my number. Got to know that my number was published on various sites through fake girl profiles asking to call for friendship, free nude vc and all. This continued for 3 days and finally I had to change my number. Since then I only use separate mongering number which don't leave any clue of my personal identity. Many fellow mongers might be aware of this but those who are not aware might know after reading this. Learnt to stay cool when a deal doesn't strike and not to get provoked.You should have published his number on marketing and sales and all sites as well because his business runs on number and time once people start calling him it will waste his time and he will need to change number nobody is now going out to change phone number.

Kamsutra69
07-31-20, 08:57
She is a stunner. May be she is not even the real girl.

Good call!

Kamsutra69
07-31-20, 09:03
Perils we must all face.

Thankfully there are more than enough options. And SP's keep changing. This pandemic has seen many new girls who were at the borderlines offering services now. Models, hotel staffs, air hostesses etc.

Safe mongering!

Hi,

Lockdown is getting over and I started to contact my old supplies. Few responded but few did not picked up. One indie who was very nice to me in the past all of a sudden blocked me and does not respond to phone calls. I wrote a negative report on one of her girl who pissed me by don't do this / that or please do it quickly as she has other clients lined up. I got to know that SP is also member of this forum and reading all reviews. I did not criticized her but 'one' of her girls. Now the question I have is that, should we not rate girl negatively if one doesn't like. By criticizing do we lose our SP's services? Should we pay and get whatever they have to offer and keep mouth shut?

NormalGuy93
07-31-20, 09:41
After the first visit a couple of weeks before Johnny was desperate to get some fun. Called the spa and they readily booked the appointment. Did not know any other spa as I moved to Mumbai few months before lock down. Messaged some seniors but no revert hence sticking with this spa only. Coming to massage had asked for someone new as I was bored with old therapists. Reception guy suggested therapist K meaning happy in Hindi. Girl was cute with good smile and looked young early 20's with amazing racks. Gave the customary Cadbury she was very happy and started massage. Three days in the current spa. Massage was little hard to ease out all pain. After that slowly started touching the right places for a while. I kept quiet enjoying same. She asked for extras and when asked for the charges 2 k tl+HJ and 3 k full b2 be. Said these are quite high and don't pay this much for regulars. Finally settled down for 2 k after much negotiation for b2 be with a promise to pay 2. 5 next time. What followed was quite relaxed massage. She kept teasing me and then lifted her top and bra came over me rubbing her milky boobs over me. I reached downstairs opened up her jeans and fingered and she got horny what followed was violent kissing and biting from both on body (no DFK) and I met fingering her. She loved it and cummed a little. Then she gave a nice HJ. Over all charges 1 k counter due to membership and 2 k extras. May be will try other therapists next time as I like getting hands on new therapists.

Requesting seniors if they can share any other spas around over PM. Have always been a big fan of NEs but yet to get to them in Mumbai. Had amazing time with NE therapists in Bangalore and Hyderabad earlier.What is this are spa in Khar near the station? Cannot find it. Please give the name or more hints.

Joshua Dsouza
07-31-20, 22:16
She is a stunner. May be she is not even the real girl.

Good call!She had accidentally uploaded her pics without photoshop on Mr she doesn't look that good.

FuckPussy
08-01-20, 06:18
You should have published his number on marketing and sales and all sites as well because his business runs on number and time once people start calling him it will waste his time and he will need to change number nobody is now going out to change phone number.Publishing is of no use as they are mostly pimps or frauds who wants to collect money online. They simply change it as changing number doesn't matter to them.

Tiger2411
08-01-20, 06:56
True Joshua. I have her actual pics and they are not as good as she looks on MR. Her looks are more like 5/10. Not worth her asking.

She had accidentally uploaded her pics without photoshop on Mr she doesn't look that good.

Pratap44
08-01-20, 07:39
Bro Google it. Name starts with are

What is this are spa in Khar near the station? Cannot find it. Please give the name or more hints..

Aryume26
08-01-20, 11:19
Can any senior Pro guide on the Abbreviations such as for the online hook up websites! Like SA, MR and lot more I found. Here. Never been to much of online stuff.

XxWolf
08-01-20, 12:35
So got a whatsapp from Country Refresh Spa SoBo today informing me that they have restarted operations. When I asked them which therapists are available they gave names of 3 girls which didn't sound familiar. On further inquiry they said that these are from the Bandra Branch. I'm not sure whether I will be going anytime soon but just incase someone is looking at going thought I'the post it here for all.

Happy to read some reports of other mongers who have be visiting it.

VickyBoy
08-01-20, 16:51
In spite being a member on SA for more than two years was not active. Revived my paid membership and tried few from Mumbai and Delhi.

Amongst all this humble beauty Priyanka was on radar for long but got her off late.

Won't get much deep into the details but was a successful and beautiful experience as most of the SA GIRLS gives if properly hunted (you need to search the job oriented ones and not the impromptu pay per meets).

After quoting very high bargained as per my pocket and sealed the deal to satisfaction.

Natural, appealing and humble girl to go for (definitely as they give respect and take respect).

Wil be posting Delhi encounters soon.

Will be able to share to likemindeds.

RagnaHolic
08-01-20, 19:35
True Joshua. I have her actual pics and they are not as good as she looks on MR. Her looks are more like 5/10. Not worth her asking.Share her pics, LOL.

After calling her she speak shits in Hindi, I thought she can speak in English as per her profile on MR.

Guma00
08-01-20, 20:13
Have been aching for some action so thought would just recount and experience I had just before the lockdown. Some mongers here are familiar with the k&k place in darkness area. My old regular was miss P but never quite liked her. This time luckily, she wasn't around so tried miss M. No pretenses here whatsoever, on the counter itself I asked if she shaves and she readily agreed.

The rooms here are spacious with beds and mirrors and washing area too. First, started with the shave. There is something insanely erotic with getting your balls, ass, ass-crack and the entire region shaved by a girl. This one is a thin flexible chick and had great fun. I usually have my first deed during the shaving process itself. The erect tool is always helpful for them to shave around you see.

After the first one, I usually indulge in some foreplay, with DFK and miss M surprised with sucking all over including nipples and playing with balls. In a while, got stuff again with her efforts. By then, shaving was done. In between, I was on all fours, with her carefully shaving between the ass, you have to experience to believe how you unique that feeling is.

The second time was blissful. Let her suck me deep and hard, pounding her face again and again. Finished inside her mouth with a deep satisfaction. Gives me a high in all these dry times even after all this time.

Damage: 2 k counter + tips.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: hell yeah.

Can't step out but if anyone finds they are open, go for it and post FR.

CrazyBoy56
08-02-20, 01:35
SA: Seeking Arrangements.

MR: Massage Republic.

Google it for more info.

Reming General you can find in forum abbreviations.

Enjoy safely!

Can any senior Pro guide on the Abbreviations such as for the online hook up websites! Like SA, MR and lot more I found. Here. Never been to much of online stuff.

GoodLife6083
08-02-20, 07:04
Went to spa near Khar station (name start with are) last week. Surprised to find out that I had to wait and people are coming out to get massage. My turn came after two middle aged couples came out. Was allocated Miss Z.

I got in my birthday suit but Miss Z asked me to wear the disposables. Then the massage started. She has bad massage skills but good with teasing. After some teasing, we agreed on B2B. She gave good bum and butthole massage. Got all excited. Pulled down her pants and started exploring her private parts. Finished after few minutes.

Damage - 2.2 k counter (90 minutes) +3 k.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 7/10.

WIR. Probably not (she kept taking calls during session and complaining how difficult her life is. Plus she has very coarse voice which is a turn off).

VickyBoy
08-02-20, 07:56
Ragna,

As we discussed the other day by PM she is not even worth a thousand. Waste of time.

Share her pics, LOL.

After calling her she speak shits in Hindi, I thought she can speak in English as per her profile on MR.

Vivoosan
08-02-20, 13:18
Nice bro, you always rock! Glad you enjoyed!Hi,

I am new virgin here please need your help. Please my big brother guide me and help me. I am Data Scientist by Profession and young also.

Thank you.

NormalGuy93
08-02-20, 16:04
So got a whatsapp from Country Refresh Spa SoBo today informing me that they have restarted operations. When I asked them which therapists are available they gave names of 3 girls which didn't sound familiar. On further inquiry they said that these are from the Bandra Branch. I'm not sure whether I will be going anytime soon but just incase someone is looking at going thought I'the post it here for all.

Happy to read some reports of other mongers who have be visiting it.Is this place legit called Country Refresh Spa? Or is the actual name on Google something else?

Happy999
08-02-20, 18:39
Hi, what are the new rules? Please share.

Hey guys,

With new order that extends lockdown but allows spas to open with new rules. That's a good news for spa lovers.

Good night.

FunForSandy
08-02-20, 19:13

Happy to read some reports of other mongers who have be visiting it.Bro, any idea if Country be is open?

Cheers.

Kamashutra
08-02-20, 21:16
Hi, what are the new rules? Please share.Sanitize place after every use. Social distance, mask wearing etc. Time 9 to 7, use only 10% capacity of space. Check mah.

Govt website.

RagnaHolic
08-02-20, 22:03
Ragna,

As we discussed the other day by PM she is not even worth a thousand. Waste of time.Yup, already gave up on that trash _ thanks tho.

Tiger2411
08-03-20, 07:18
Here you go. Most of them are unedited. The necklace is the same and that's the level of editing on the MR photos of hers.

Share her pics, LOL.

RagnaHolic
08-03-20, 21:39
Here you go. Most of them are unedited. The necklace is the same and that's the level of editing on the MR photos of hers.OMG, high level of editing. / hehe.

Rahuls2304
08-04-20, 06:59
Everyday bango with your best girl at her place with therapy always keep you healthy and keeping your heart to be stable as always.

So just got an SMS that one spa have opened in Bandra west. Booked an appointment thought not to have any action only massage. So reached and they gave Thai chick. To my surprise I didn't recognize her but she recognized me as met her 3 years back in Bandra place. Good Balinese massage and last 20 minutes chick was seeing my eyes and caring the johhny. Was not in mood but she asked for bango. One min thought to do or not. Decided to have bango but without protection. Girl also agreed. BBJ with ball sucking and banged her in doggie and come in missionary. Took a shower together and to my surprise she gave her number. About tips she never took anything told me come again. Let me tell you all not all Thais are greedy sometimes your treatment in past and your behavior with them also matters much.

Another day gone with this Thai chick. But NE are always horny when you give them a spark. Everyday bango with my NE chick keep me happy with zero tensions and relaxation.

Regards.

ReadMeNow
08-04-20, 14:37
Hey guys,

I'm new to this site and also to this scene. What are the things that one has to keep in mind while booking a girl here? Any advises you would like to give to a newbie and also, how do you approach any SP here? Feel free to add any extra tips!

Thanks!

NormalGuy93
08-04-20, 18:22
Went to spa near Khar station (name start with are) last week. Surprised to find out that I had to wait and people are coming out to get massage. My turn came after two middle aged couples came out. Was allocated Miss Z.

I got in my birthday suit but Miss Z asked me to wear the disposables. Then the massage started. She has bad massage skills but good with teasing. After some teasing, we agreed on B2B. She gave good bum and butthole massage. Got all excited. Pulled down her pants and started exploring her private parts. Finished after few minutes.

Damage - 2.2 k counter (90 minutes) +3 k.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 7/10.

WIR. Probably not (she kept taking calls during session and complaining how difficult her life is. Plus she has very coarse voice which is a turn off).There is literally no place in Khar that starts with the letters A are E. Are you mistaken? Or at least write the whole name like everyone else.

MrNobodyBB
08-04-20, 20:44
Everyday bango with your best girl at her place with therapy always keep you healthy and keeping your heart to be stable as always.

So just got an SMS that one spa have opened in Bandra west. Booked an appointment thought not to have any action only massage. So reached and they gave Thai chick. To my surprise I didn't recognize her but she recognized me as met her 3 years back in Bandra place. Good Balinese massage and last 20 minutes chick was seeing my eyes and caring the johhny. Was not in mood but she asked for bango. One min thought to do or not. Decided to have bango but without protection. Girl also agreed. BBJ with ball sucking and banged her in doggie and come in missionary. Took a shower together and to my surprise she gave her number. About tips she never took anything told me come again. Let me tell you all not all Thais are greedy sometimes your treatment in past and your behavior with them also matters much.

Another day gone with this Thai chick. But NE are always horny when you give them a spark. Everyday bango with my NE chick keep me happy with zero tensions and relaxation.

Regards.Which one is this?