PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

BophSep
12-04-20, 14:10
Aditi bapat has a theee some partner but heard she dosent involve in Actaul sex only oral. I amy be wrong also. This was about 2 years back no idea of present.

Mates,

Does anyone have the contact of Aditi Bapat and her threesome partner Aarya. This babe shuffles between Bangalore, Mumbai and other cities.

Also if some could review her I will be thankful.

Gamer76
12-05-20, 02:52
Hi all,

Glad to be part of this community.

I will be in Pune and Mumbai next week.

Would love to try airhostess please DM me.

I will return favor for sure.Bro, airhostess can be found in Airlines and Airports, you can find them there!

Gamer76
12-05-20, 02:56
Mates,

Does anyone have the contact of Aditi Bapat and her threesome partner Aarya. This babe shuffles between Bangalore, Mumbai and other cities.

Also if some could review her I will be thankful.Bro,

Why would you like to waste your money on some rich spoilt brat girls, who burn the cash of their rich father and are into drugs, other illegal stuff. If NCB catches you you will be in deep trouble like comedian Bharti and Riya Chokroborty. Avoid such girls. You can yourself shuffle to Delhi and Bangkok and enjoy full at a price lesser than what you would pay to these Teenage Skeleton girls!

RohaanDe
12-05-20, 03:17
Guys,

Has anyone tried Swingersindia.com ?

How genuine are the listings there?

BophSep
12-05-20, 05:58
In India nothing can be considered Genuine as cheaters get into all possible ways.

Only reference work or if any one have bell the cat should guide you. Play safe is the best bet.

Guys,

BophSep
12-05-20, 06:24
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.

LoneRanger69
12-05-20, 06:48
Hey mongers,

Back after awhile.

Been to magic spa in Vashi.

All locals, takes money after session.

Counter 1.5.

Massage 7.

Not good looking, NO FS which was back for me.

B2B - 2.5.

M Delhieate, expensive for me.

Blue spa in are mall, Vashi.

Disgusting, staff was ugly and place was smelly.

Left the moment I entered.

So seniors and regulars.

Some suggestions for MPs in Navi Mumbai For FS.

I asked crystal spa.

But not sure for F. S.

M only into F. S and BBBJs.

Feel free to share.

Happy mongering.

Teraladla
12-05-20, 07:05
Hi,

I am looking for some good contacts in Miraroad. In return I can give some good contacts whom I know and genuine.

Kamsutra69
12-05-20, 07:40
It looks like mongering is back to normal with more girls with better rates in the ring than pre-COVID.

Still need to be vigilant and safe.

Happy mongering!

Jooeey
12-05-20, 07:52
Any details any one can share on this Bird? Please PM me if you have the details?

Ruch888
12-05-20, 08:48
prem is not responding any suggestions.PM me for SP Kancha details.

Ruch888
12-05-20, 08:51
Guys,

How genuine are the listings there?Bro, its a scam website half the text is not written there.

Kryptographer
12-05-20, 09:01
If you are into swinging, try out MeWe, Tumblr, TAH and probably the best FB. You'll find decent amount of profiles in Mumbai, though less compared to some other states.

One, if I remember well, used to organize couple parties too, but did quite a lot of screening to let you in. Though, I'm not into couples.

Cheers!

Guys,

Gamer76
12-06-20, 02:51
Hi,

I am looking for some good contacts in Miraroad. In return I can give some good contacts whom I know and genuine.First you should try post some of your experiences bro. Start sharing some of your experiences!

OnlyBigBoobs
12-06-20, 06:00
Hey mongers,

Back after awhile.

Counter 1.5.

Massage 7.

Not good looking, no FS which was back for me.

B2B - 2.5.

Blue spa in are mall, Vashi.

Disgusting, staff was ugly and place was smelly.

Left the moment I entered.

So seniors and regulars.

Some suggestions for MPs in Navi Mumbai For FS.

I asked crystal spa.

But not sure for F. S.

M only into F. S and BBBJs.

Feel free to share.

Happy mongering.

SamPitjain
12-06-20, 07:04
Hello to all Members and Seniors,

I'm a new member on the site. Although I've read a lot on the site, haven't really interacted with anyone. But I thought now I should. Thereby reaching out to respected members for support.

Myself from Navi Mumbai and I'm seeking females who are good masseuse and have excellent satisfaction skills.

Hope its not too much to ask. But any leads would be humbly welcomed.

Kindly do revert.

Thanks a Lot.

SamPitjain
12-06-20, 07:50
Hello.

Can you please help out with any leads on this girl.

Thanks.

This was first good bang after Diwali holidays. SP sent some pictures and liked this girl Deepika.

Went to place, she was already arrived.

In the room, she looks nothing like pictures. May be Deepika-1 is more realistic picture.

Little darker Bengali girl from Calcutta.

In the room little chit chat created good romantic environment. In the bathroom, quick was up my dick and removed the cloths.

Looks. Average Bengali girl.

Boobs. Almost the size (Pic does not show that).

Body. Started putting on belly..

Rajm007
12-06-20, 15:34
Welcome back Bopshep. You were the first one to help me when I ventured into mongering three years ago. Happy to see you back.

Cheers.

Raj.

Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.

SfoCowboy
12-06-20, 17:20
Fake one. Avoid. I don't know who shared the pic with you. This was shared on SA a few months ago and we were supposed to meet. I requested a video call which she avoided. At last I had less than a minute video call on hangouts. I sensed something fishy and said no I can't meet. Then I started getting calls / messages from a couple of numbers saying I harassed her and I need to pay up. I asked for bank details. Then I just blocked. I asked for bank details as I wanted to know who was behind this scam. I got threat messages that they'the give a police complaint and shit but I knew it was not going to work as they are trapped with bank details and demand for money. Just vanished after that.

Any details any one can share on this Bird? Please PM me if you have the details?

Mrpusa
12-07-20, 06:29
Has anyone tried club Escape in Andheri lately -post lockdown? It was and is a high class pick-up joint, similar to the VOODOO club in Colaba of some 2 O yrs ago!

I am trying to relieve that experience, if possible? So please help!

I.

Chico Charlie 1
12-07-20, 07:22
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.Hey buddy, welcome back.

The Lockdown and Cov-19 has killed most of the action. Still some old birds are active.

Raj.

Jooeey
12-07-20, 08:15
Fake one. Avoid. I don't know who shared the pic with you. This was shared on SA a few months ago and we were supposed to meet. I requested a video call which she avoided. At last I had less than a minute video call on hangouts. I sensed something fishy and said no I can't meet. Then I started getting calls / messages from a couple of numbers saying I harassed her and I need to pay up. I asked for bank details. Then I just blocked. I asked for bank details as I wanted to know who was behind this scam. I got threat messages that they'the give a police complaint and shit but I knew it was not going to work as they are trapped with bank details and demand for money. Just vanished after that.And you sure it was the same girl as in this picture?

ViratM786
12-07-20, 08:49
Welcome back Bopshep. You were the first one to help me when I ventured into mongering three years ago. Happy to see you back.

Cheers.

Raj.Truly agree. Bopshep is absolutely helpful person!!

MyRulez
12-07-20, 08:55
Welcome back bro. You were missed. So is the loneranger. Oldies were & are the best while picking up budget & excellent maals.

Fegg123
12-07-20, 09:44

Cheers.

Raj.Exactly the same with me as well. Guided me when I was getting started. Glad to see him back.

RahulSomeone
12-07-20, 15:08
Hello friends,

New to Mumbai. Contacted some agent through website for 15k. Got the pics through whatsapp and guess what. It was a fake pic.

Any lead of genuine agent / profile within 15k.

Please DM me.

Regards.

ChimeraAlpha
12-07-20, 20:35
Good to see you back here BS.

Looks you have been rekindling the connections.

Our Mutual friend seems to be in Delhi. But said was coming to Mumbai, this week. May to meet you.

Take Care.

HornyPathan
12-08-20, 03:55
Hey,

Good to you are still rocking tried to mssg you but since did not respond I did not push let's connect when you are here next Cheers HP.

Rimmer069
12-08-20, 04:17
Welcome back bro. You have helped a lot of mongers in Mumbai. Unlike Delhi forum there ain't many like you here. We missed you.

Billa786
12-08-20, 18:30
Hello all,

Can anyone confirm that dance bars in Panvel and navy Mumbai, Mira road area opened yet or not?

TIA.

SexyGuy79
12-09-20, 02:28
Any details any one can share on this Bird? Please PM me if you have the details?Share details if you found with damage and contact.

SexyGuy79
12-09-20, 02:40
Got a Hi from her last month didn't recognized her at first then she sent the screenshot that I messaged her a HI sometime last year asked her weather she replies to all her customers after a year she said she liked my DP.

Asked her if she could meet now? And she agreed she said she lives at Mira road but can come to thane to meet me.

Booked a hotel in thane and called her there she came on time. First look at her she was young told me she is 22. And had thin frame. The main feature were her boobs which were pooping out way too much.

Told her that we both should get fresh together and she agreed, removed all our clothes together and went to the washroom. Rinsed ourselves with some soap and I started doing DFK with her she responded likewise. And this went on for some 10 minutes with cold weather and hot water. Came out of shower with my mouth in hers and continued the DFK with some tongue for some more time while she was stroking my dick with her hand. Then she moved to licking me all over and then I went for her boobs sucked them to my heart while she was moaning. She moved to giving me a BBBJ with a lot of saliva I would say she knows pretty good skill for her age. I started fingering her while she was doing me BBBJ and she got wet in no time. I said this is enough after some 10 minutes of BBBJ and put the condom on and asked her to come on top rode her on that position for some time and she leaked a lot never have I seen some one leaking this much. Couldn't hold myself any longer and we bot cummed at the same time. She fell down on the bed as the * was fucking dead LOL. She said she needed some rest while I went to clean all that liquid..Can you share her contact details which place she is available in Mumbai or she can travel and come anywhere.

Mrpusa
12-09-20, 05:37
Hello all,

Can anyone confirm that dance bars in Panvel and navy Mumbai, Mira road area opened yet or not?

TIA.Panvel is open for business but quality and quantity is somewhat low from there heyday pre covid.

Navi Mumbai is erratically open / closed. Again if open, quality and quantity are somewhat low compared to pre-covid.

Mira Road / Kashmira CLOSED!

Hope this helps!

Mindapur
12-09-20, 06:21
In general contact thru agent are in the range of 3-5 K.

Cannot comment on how genuine you contact is but I get a feeling he just quote you based on you request.

K.

Hello friends,

New to Mumbai. Contacted some agent through website for 15k. Got the pics through whatsapp and guess what. It was a fake pic.

Please DM me.

Regards.

Pcock
12-09-20, 06:29
Crystal is go for FS. Massage average. If you want pure massage.

No fun then try tiru spa. In case you want both then try iconic and artha. FS is charged at counter in Crystal, Avantara

Hey mongers,

Back after awhile.

Counter 1.5.

Massage 7.

Not good looking, no FS which was back for me.

B2B - 2.5.

Blue spa in are mall, Vashi..

Tristan007
12-09-20, 13:15
Brothers,

Could you suggest a good safe GFE hotel in western Mumbai (no LE issues) for short time.

In Malad, Kandivali, Goregaon region.

Budget between 1 and 2 k max.

Regards,

Tristan.

Shahiste72
12-09-20, 13:54
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.Welcome back. Nice to see you back in action.

Cheers.

Shahiste72
12-09-20, 13:55
Has anyone tried club Escape in Andheri lately -post lockdown? It was and is a high class pick-up joint, similar to the VOODOO club in Colaba of some 2 O yrs ago!

I am trying to relieve that experience, if possible? So please help!The club is open and good choice is available.

Jooeey
12-09-20, 17:07
The club is open and good choice is available.Is that like a Direct Pick-Up Place? How does the Price start from?

CreateNinnov8
12-09-20, 18:56
Brothers,

Have been locked up at home for months and haven't go any chance. Even after taking all precautions, I got infected 4 weeks ago. Recovered and now safe LOL! Now looking for a fun vacation so booked a hotel for 3 nights this weekend and hoping for some good GFE time with some young lovely ladies. If you can share contacts of indies or SP would really appreciate and promise to post FRs. I have some decent contacts in Delhi & Manila so can reciprocate.

YumYum1
12-09-20, 20:34
Recovered from Covid I would rather stay safe for few more months and avoid any nightmares. You are brave man.

Brothers,

Have been locked up at home for months and haven't go any chance. Even after taking all precautions, I got infected 4 weeks ago. Recovered and now safe LOL! Now looking for a fun vacation so booked a hotel for 3 nights this weekend and hoping for some good GFE time with some young lovely ladies. If you can share contacts of indies or SP would really appreciate and promise to post FRs. I have some decent contacts in Delhi & Manila so can reciprocate.

Justint030
12-10-20, 01:57
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to tmany in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.Your a kind helping friend. Welcome back after the gap.

CreateNinnov8
12-10-20, 05:40
Thanks YumYum for your advice.

Recovered from Covid I would rather stay safe for few more months and avoid any nightmares. You are brave man.

Victor Bhai
12-10-20, 10:29
Fellas,

A MILF is interested in meeting genuine guys. Interested ones, I can share the contact details.

I met her a couple of years back and had a good time. Damages were 7 k for 2 at that time. You guys can negotiate accordingly.

A well spoken, good in English, genuine lady. She reached out to me to generate some cash for her to take care of a few things.

Have a good time.

BophSep
12-10-20, 10:58
Is it with same name I heard the name changed not visited for last 2 years.

The club is open and good choice is available.

BophSep
12-10-20, 11:02
Bro, no hotel are safe as far as LE issue, only if you have done proper entry and GF is above 21 you can defend law. Also better if you go to good hotels as normally they do not have LE issues. Avoid lodges which supplies girls.

Brothers,

Could you suggest a good safe GFE hotel in western Mumbai (no LE issues) for short time.

Regards,

Tristan..

BophSep
12-10-20, 11:05
Take the membership then only any one can share leads to you

Hello friends,

Please DM me.

Regards.

BophSep
12-10-20, 11:08
Many helps here also, only leg pulling make the people away from sharing and forum.

Welcome back bro. You have helped a lot of mongers in Mumbai. Unlike Delhi forum there ain't many like you here. We missed you.

BophSep
12-10-20, 11:13
Once a monger remains a monger till action in tool, once pick up stops then move to other zone like dbs where can have eye tonic if no action in tools. Play safe post covid is the only mantra but can't say how we may get effected hope Govt should give priority to this segment also like health workers to stop spreading through happy workers.

Hey buddy, welcome back.

The Lockdown and Cov-19 has killed most of the action. Still some old birds are active.

Raj.

BophSep
12-10-20, 11:16
Rightly said share your experience also and get your trust built up.

First you should try post some of your experiences bro. Start sharing some of your experiences!

CoolDuke007
12-10-20, 14:21
Brothers,

Regards,

Tristan.Try brevistay or stayuncle or mistay or luvstay for hourly hotels. Brevistay has lesser rates compared to stayuncle for up to 3 hrs.

SexSeeker69
12-10-20, 14:49
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.Nice to see you back. You helped me without any return expectations, which is rare.

Looking forward to your contributions!

Cheers!

SS69.

SexyGuy79
12-10-20, 18:28
Guys, is she real? Found her on MR for cam show.Share contact details and damage.

SexyGuy79
12-10-20, 18:31
This is my first FR. Would like to share my recent encounter happened in September. So here it goes the girl is from Nalasopara.

Me & my friend was looking for a full night fun tried contacting regular SPs. Options were not good or some contacts were not responding. And some last minute nakhras & cancellation made it worst. However got a new contact of this bird from a friend but we were 2 of us with no other options except her.

However gone ahead with her booked couple friendly hotel 2 rooms as we were 3.

Let's jump on the experience. When we picked her & saw her first time she was awesome. She was slim. Tattooed flexible body. Boobs were small. Her appearance was just wow..Share her contact details and pic if possible.

SexyGuy79
12-10-20, 18:33
Taken 2 hrs session with bird called pooja independent on MR, also named as Priyal ahuja.

Desi petite bird with huge boobs and bubbly personality.

DFK- 7 good.

Boobs - 9 nice handful.

Pussy - 6 not tight as compared to her age.

Service- 8 nice. Try her best to satisfy you.

WIR. If you are into petite bird the go for it.

Damage- 6 k for 2 pops 2 hrs.Share contact details and pic if possible please.

SirfIndian
12-10-20, 22:35
Hi friend,

Earlier I was active in this Bombay forum. Now I have shifted to London.

Request you if anyone had experience of mongering here.

YumYum1
12-11-20, 02:16
Can you describe her. If she is spinner type or BBW or in-between?

Fellas,

A MILF is interested in meeting genuine guys. Interested ones, I can share the contact details.

I met her a couple of years back and had a good time. Damages were 7 k for 2 at that time. You guys can negotiate accordingly.

A well spoken, good in English, genuine lady. She reached out to me to generate some cash for her to take care of a few things.

Have a good time.

Gamer76
12-11-20, 02:34
Hi friend,

Request you if anyone had experience of mongering here.There are lots of online sites, escort sites which you use to find girls. Even Tinder and SA works excellent in London. Lots of spas but they may be shut down due to pandemic. Because of covid or Brexit and slower economy, you will find many girls looking for money, specially college going girls. Now is the best time for mongering in these economically down European countries! Just use the net wisely, you can find options.

Tester
12-11-20, 03:27
London is a sex heaven. Just look around the shops at every corners. You will find small chits or advts on sex or massage for 15/20/30/45 minutes basis for 15/20/40 £ There are sex orgy parties as well. Emma and John are 2 hosts I attended when I was there.

However things may be slow now due to COVID-19. UK has officially announced to stop calling unknown or stranger to your house for meetings or sex. But it will open up soon. Just hold for sometime for orgies.

Cheers.

Hi friend,

Request you if anyone had experience of mongering here.

Tester
12-11-20, 04:13
Welcome back brother. As you rightly said, the monger in us dies with us only. The Mongering virus is embedded deep inside our DNA and cannot be eliminated by any vaccine. Continue enjoying,

Cheers 🥃

Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action.

Salal42
12-11-20, 04:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

ECity045
12-11-20, 05:41
Hi friend,

Request you if anyone had experience of mongering here.The London forum has very good details. Personally, based on my limited experience visiting a few times, I prefer escort agencies. There are some reputed ones (Diva & Olina) I can recommend. I also tried to use some cheaper ones but that didn't work out well. Diva is mostly Eastern European and Olina is Oriental. If you are in Central London, most of the incall locations are easily Tube accessible. The pictures while touched up are real with these two agencies.

DetJunky
12-11-20, 14:16
NL is operating well.

I have been visiting SP Kancha his 3.5 k and 5.5 k collection is good always.

Tried Eesha, Rupali. There was a smoking hot babe for 11k also called Mahek.New to Forum, appreciate explanation on what is NL?

Joshua Dsouza
12-11-20, 15:25
Is that like a Direct Pick-Up Place? How does the Price start from?Its a club you buy them drinks first and then take them out after deciding on the rates.

Tristan007
12-11-20, 21:05
Met Riya, the Catalogue Model on Friday.

Many thanks to a senior (asked not to disclose name) who made this possible as she had blocked me earlier on WA for lack of proper reference.

Chatted with her for 2 days on phone as she prefers to talk on phone rather than chat on WA.

Both the calls were quite lengthy with one being 1 and half hours long where we chatted about quite a few things happening in her life.

She is quite nice to talk to and she is quite frank as well.

Then at the end of the call for some unknown reason she said she would not meet.

But I booked the hotel and sent her the confirmation screenshot. (Wanted to meet her as she was on my list for quite some time).

She asked me to cancel the booking.

But I said no and that I would wait for her at the hotel.

We had earlier decided to meet on Friday.

Call happened on Wednesday.

Then had no communication on Thursday.

On Friday morning she called me to check whether I had cancelled the booking or not.

I said I haven't cancelled.

So she decided to meet me as I would have lost the money otherwise.

Had agreed to meet at 12 pm.

But due to some urgent work I wasn't able to reach at 12 pm.

I reached the hotel at 1 pm. Sent her the location On WA.

Hotel restaurant was closed.

So bought beer and snacks from outside.

She came after 10 minutes or so.

Went downstairs and bought her to the room after completing the formalities at the reception.

Once inside the room, she could not find the tissue papers to wipe off her lipstick, so had to order from the reception.

After she wiped off her lipstick, then she initiated the kissing and hugging.

First kissed her in standing position for around 5 mins or so, then the next 15 minutes kissed her face and neck and lips which was really nice.

Only minus was that she didn't give her tongue, but still it was not bad. So not DFK as such, but there was lots of lip kissing and I accidentally bit her lips as well but she was ok with it.

Then we removed our clothes and climbed on the bed and I started kissing her again and then slowly moved downwards and started kissing and pressing her boobs and went down till the navel and up again to her face.

Then I asked her wash down below.

She washed up and came.

Again started kissing her face and neck and then moved to her boobs. Also licked both her armpits.

Then went down and kissed her belly and navel.

Then slowly moved down and started kissing inner thighs.

Then finally I started to lick her pussy.

Absolutely no smell. Amazing clean pussy.

I licked her pussy in the Flat back position with pillow under her waist.

And she started moaning and moving her face right and left and also held my hands tightly and she was slowly moving her pelvis.

I was really enjoying eating her pussy.

She was all wet and the after a few minutes she came and I drank her cum, which felt so nice.

My whole face was wet with her juices.

I was still in my undies.

Then she asked me to remove my undies.

I said ill wash up and come.

I washed up and the asked her to stand up and bend down.

Wanted to eat her pussy in The Buffet position. (https://sexpositions.online/oral/cunnilingus/).

Ate her pussy in that position and also licked her a-hole and kissed around it.

Somehow did not find that position so comfortable as my back was not getting in a good position so decided to change the position.

So asked her to sit on my face and started eating her pussy in The Rocker position.

Again sucked and kissed her clit for a few minutes and soon she was wet and started moaning and moving her pelvis.

She came again.

Then she said lets do the 69 position as she wanted to suck me.

Again ate her pussy lying down while she sucked my cock nicely making popping sounds and also caressed my balls.

It felt nice.

After a few minutes she suddenly came on top of me and started rubbing her pussy on my penis (no condom) and passionately lip kissing me.

But still no tongue. But she was getting involved and that was a great feeling.

Her pussy was wet and made my penis wet as well.

Then she asked for a condom, I gave it to her and she put it on my cock and started riding me.

After a few minutes I asked her to lie on her stomach with pillow underneath her stomach.

Then banged her with slow strokes in the lazy doggy position for about 10 minutes or so and she started moaning again.

The changed position to missi and and again slow strokes for a few minutes.

Then again I went down on her and ate her pussy in the flat back position with pillow under her waist.

This time again she started moaning and moving her face right and left and also held my hands tightly and she was slowly moving her pelvis.

She came again after a few minutes.

Then again started to slow fuck her in missy.

Then put her legs on my shoulder and raised her a little and started slow fucking in that position and then after a min or so started to bang her really hard which made that wonderful chap chap sound and she started moaning and saying yes fuck me and then I came in a couple of minutes of hard banging.

Then she removed my condom and disposed it off in the dustbin and went to wash up in the bathroom.

After that I also went to the bathroom to wash up.

Then she got dressed. We chatted for a little while.

Offered her to have food with me, but the local hotel didn't answer the phone.

So asked if I could order from Swiggy, but she said it would take time.

So she said she would leave.

Then I paid her. Then we kissed and hugged and then she left.

Spent around 2 hours and 15 minutes with her.

Then I had beer (kept in hotel fridge) and ordered food from swiggy and watched TV for that duration.

Then started my office work as I had bought laptop with me.

Then left the hotel at around 8 pm.

Overall a very satisfying experience.

Score Card:

Age- Might be late 20's or early 30's.

Complexion- Fair.

Looks - 8/10. Good looking.

Height- a little under 5 feet.

Boobs- 6/10 (small with good nipples to suck).

Pussy- 8/10 (not so tight but good enough, also clean and shaved, awesome for DATY so 8. Really terrific).

Body - 7/10 (a little bit of tummy).

Hygiene - 10/10.

Service- GFE VFM.

WIR. Might. Just to eat her pussy and GFE service.

Damage - 6 k for 1 pop (spent approx 2 hrs 15 minutes with her) + 2.3 k Hotel (Had booked it for a day).

SirfIndian
12-11-20, 22:21
Thanks Bro.

The London forum has very good details. Personally, based on my limited experience visiting a few times, I prefer escort agencies. There are some reputed ones (Diva & Olina) I can recommend. I also tried to use some cheaper ones but that didn't work out well. Diva is mostly Eastern European and Olina is Oriental. If you are in Central London, most of the incall locations are easily Tube accessible. The pictures while touched up are real with these two agencies.

Apurvjag313
12-11-20, 22:51
Got in touch with a contact (this contact was given by my school mate). Asked if there was anyone available. He replied in the affirmative and asked me to come over to Andheri W soon, since this girl was off for a vacation the same evening. Although the girl is based in Mumbai. Thought it was fake to lure me, but what the hell, decided to take a chance and go for it.

Luckily I was at a nearby multiplex, so spent barely few minutes reaching the venue. The deal was for 2 shots at around 4 k all inclusive. My contact was confident about me liking her. Entered the house with great ease, due to comprehensive directions given. I sat in the hall not knowing what to expect.

Within 10 minutes a beautiful looking girl entered and I was like. Woww! A big disappointment was her breasts appeared average. The house owner lead us inside. I sat on the bed and she introduced herself with a beautiful smile. She asked me for the amount. To which I replied that I normally pay at the end. Didn't want to ruin my mood and hers too, so paid her. She excused herself and went to the hall intending to pay the place provider.

She was back soon and we began to converse as though we knew each other very well. Sadly, she spoke limited English so had to converse in Hindi. Realized that she was indeed a GFE and I was happy with my decision. Set expectations with her and she specified that she ok with everything except anal.

We began by kissing each other passionately. And it seemed genuine although it was a purely commercial arrangement. But this was due to the rapport we had right from the start. Anyway, slowly began to remove her clothes and I was overjoyed to see her breasts. She had perfect natural breasts. I have never seen such perfect tits ever in my mongering life. Her body was nice and tender too. I just asked her age and she asked me to do the guessing. I answered what would she offer if the answer was correct. She coyly replied. You are already getting whatever you wanted I replied maybe 22.23. She claimed to be 21. Asked her to share her digits later and come out on a date, since I really enjoyed her company. She agreed but only with the pre-condition that I don't tell my provider about this. I said deal and was not the one to put her in trouble.

In between she gets a call from another guy which makes me lose my mood, but not wanting to spend time waiting. I simply began to fondle and suck her breasts. They were indeed soft, tender and the best ones (seriously!) I ever feasted on. After she hung up on that guy, she giggled at the way I did that whilst she was on the call.

She pleaded that since she has to leave town the same night, she would've to reduce the time by half-an-hour if it was ok. Not wanting to go against her wishes, I instantly agreed.

I began to eat her out and she was very hygienic and tasted really good. She really maintained herself well. She began to give be / j and though she did for few minutes, I asked her to deep throat to which she happily obliged. She began to suck balls to which was an awesome feeling.

Soon, wore the protection and f**ed her in different positions. CG, mish for about 20 minutes. Finally I shot my load and it was indeed a great session. She quickly went to the bathroom and cleansed herself. I washed myself too and decided to have a quick smoke.

After chatting for a bit, decided to quickly go for round 2. Since she had to leave, she requested me that she could not spend more than half-an-hour. Which was plenty of time for me.

She began with oral and this time the girl was on auto-mode. She deepthroated me like crazy. To which I just joked that I wanted to feel her tonsils. She did that and it was a nice feeling. Never felt a girl's tonsils thru my dick: the This girl was one innocent hot fuck machine. I controlled myself so much since just wanted to prolong the session. Not sure when would I meet her again. I had to teach her sometimes and she proved to be a quick learner.

I wore the condi again and fucked her doggy style until the expected happened. She got up and I kissed her on those lovely lips. Sucked her breasts lots and lots again resulting in my tool hardening once again. She laughed upon seeing my erection and remarked in Hindi. She began to masturbate me after which I had to let go off her yummy breasts. At one point I even tried to swallow her breasts, simply because they were tender. And she remarked "you seem to be a breast man and am enjoying your sucking action".

Both of us freshened quickly. She gave her no requesting not to give it to unknown people. I agreed to that. Said thanks to the provider of the house and made a quick exit, since she insisted on leaving separately without arousing suspicion of the building security there.

Overall an excellent session with unbeatable rates for this sort of quality. My ratings are:

Girl: 10/10 (wanted English speaking as always but good to speak in Hindi for a change).

Body: 11/10 (height of 5'8 + those perfect yummy breasts + looked perfect for her age).

GFE: 11/10 (rapport building skills perhaps, since I love to treat woman well).

Repeat: Would make her my regular henceforth. Awaiting her arrival. She messaged me today from her destination assuring me of her arrival soon. She is based in Mumbai.

This experience was a big surprise, because didn't expect such quality at this price. GFE was terrific.

Victor Bhai
12-12-20, 10:42
A 45+, educated, inbetween body, involved in the act, genuine. You can chat, ask for pictures to her directly.

Tip. Be genuine, respectful which should get the ball rolling.

Can you describe her. If she is spinner type or BBW or in-between?

Sanjay48
12-13-20, 11:22
Hi friends.

Any reviews or feedback about Natasha Singh from MR. Planning to meet her this week.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay.

SexyGuy79
12-13-20, 12:36
Got in touch with a contact (this contact was given by my school mate). Asked if there was anyone available. He replied in the affirmative and asked me to come over to Andheri W soon, since this girl was off for a vacation the same evening. Although the girl is based in Mumbai. Thought it was fake to lure me, but what the hell, decided to take a chance and go for it.

Luckily I was at a nearby multiplex, so spent barely few minutes reaching the venue. The deal was for 2 shots at around 4 k all inclusive. My contact was confident about me liking her. Entered the house with great ease, due to comprehensive directions given. I sat in the hall not knowing what to expect.

Within 10 minutes a beautiful looking girl entered and I was like. Woww! A big disappointment was her breasts appeared average. The house owner lead us inside. I sat on the bed and she introduced herself with a beautiful smile. She asked me for the amount. To which I replied that I normally pay at the end. Didn't want to ruin my mood and hers too, so paid her. She excused herself and went to the hall intending to pay the place provider.

She was back soon and we began to converse as though we knew each other very well. Sadly, she spoke limited English so had to converse in Hindi. Realized that she was indeed a GFE and I was happy with my decision. Set expectations with her and she specified that she ok with everything except anal.Share contact details of miss A along with her pic if you have.

Sanjay48
12-13-20, 14:28
Hi friend,

Can you please share Riya contacts. I don't have any thing to exchange.

Thanks.

Sanjay.

Met Riya, the Catalogue Model on Friday.

Many thanks to a senior (asked not to disclose name) who made this possible as she had blocked me earlier on WA for lack of proper reference.

Chatted with her for 2 days on phone as she prefers to talk on phone rather than chat on WA.

Both the calls were quite lengthy with one being 1 and half hours long where we chatted about quite a few things happening in her life.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Joshua Dsouza
12-13-20, 16:12
Hi friends.

Any reviews or feedback about Natasha Singh from MR. Planning to meet her this week.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay.She's old and fat the pics on MR are fake.

Rahuls2304
12-13-20, 16:50
After spending in relationship with my NE for 11 months, had more than 150 sessions (per session 2 pops) we both decided to be free bird but again she wanted me to bestie so the Chawla will be on as always.

Bandra ventures.

1. The Thai refresh spa.

A nice place with all beautiful chicks wohhh, had tadka with myanmar chick class beautiful perfect ass.

Damages: 2.2 k total 75 minutes damages 1.5 k BJ and B2B.

2. Sparadise spa.

Seems this place Manipuri chicks are behind me, every time new Manipuri chicks happy to please more more is there I know very well, receptionist is flirting as always, asked her for dinner she agreed so tomorrow going to have the same.

Damages: 3 k 75 minutes (paisa vassoio) all Ne chicks damages 1.5 k TL full removed and BJ.

One of the chick from this place reminds me my ex NE freak ass with nice attitude, soon with her bango Very soon, uff this bachelors life is best as always.

3. Mizmar spa.

Tried 2 chicks there one stunner my my my, perfect Hindi speaking NE, [Non-English text deleted by Admin]a, rest they have Thai chicks.

Damage: 3 k 90 minutes and inside 2 k as that Darjeeling chai is class (B2 B, TL and BJ) only bango is remaining LOL.

After holding my flags on Mizoram aunty, now it's time to come again on Manipur and to Darjeeling.

Enjoy the mongering brothers.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BlueMannn
12-13-20, 18:35
How much is she quoting? I've met her. From SA.

Hello everyone,

Any review on seeking girl with username liptonip?

Her number ends with 278. Attaching the pic.

Please help.

CoolGuy86
12-13-20, 22:06
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.Good to see you after long time.

Sanjay48
12-14-20, 05:10
Thank you very much for feedback. You saved my 15k.

RockingSam
12-14-20, 09:32
Nice to hear from you after a long time bro. Lets catch up if you visit Pune some time.

RockingSam
12-14-20, 10:00
Where is it located? Any feedback / suggestions before going there?

The club is open and good choice is available.

Pratham1122
12-14-20, 12:33
Hello,

New to this site. Any good places to find indies in Mulund or thane area. MILFs for fun?

Shahiste72
12-14-20, 12:47
Where is it located? Any feedback / suggestions before going there?Crystal Plaza, New Link Road, Opp. Infinity Mall, Andheri West, Mumbai.

HaroonII
12-14-20, 13:32
What is FS and B2B?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Fegg123
12-14-20, 21:31
What is FS and B2B?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!FS = Full Service.

B2B = Body to Body.

Happy999
12-15-20, 01:33
Hi,

Any suggestions to transfer money anonymously? Apart from bitcoins. Does PayPal help or do apps like cash app? Looking forward for help soon.

Happy999
12-16-20, 14:08
Hi,

I want to transfer money to a cam provider anonymously so that my name and personal details are not revealed. How do I do that? There is a chance the provider might recognize my real identity.

Kindly suggest options, as well as how to operate bitcoins. You'll can pm me as well. Would really appreciate this and will return the favour.

Joshua Dsouza
12-16-20, 19:08
Hi,

I want to transfer money to a cam provider anonymously so that my name and personal details are not revealed. How do I do that? There is a chance the provider might recognize my real identity.

Kindly suggest options, as well as how to operate bitcoins. You'll can pm me as well. Would really appreciate this and will return the favour.Check your PM.

JustForFun02
12-16-20, 19:48
Hi,

Kindly suggest options, as well as how to operate bitcoins. You'll can pm me as well. Would really appreciate this and will return the favour.Though this process is tedious, but does ensure privacy, you can ask her account details and go to that bank branch and deposit cash in it.

BumchikBabloo
12-17-20, 04:08
Has anyone tried birds in this place infinity mall, New Link RD. Just heard few things about this place. If anyone had experience here and known SP contact here please do share.

MrNobodyBB
12-17-20, 05:25
Does anyone have any feedback on this Uzbek? She's asked me to come to NM to some lodge, but I don't want to head there unless I have some info on either her or the lodge.

Happy999
12-17-20, 05:42
Used to ask for 3.5 at SA. That seemed fishy. So did not try her.

Does anyone have any feedback on this Uzbek? She's asked me to come to NM to some lodge, but I don't want to head there unless I have some info on either her or the lodge.

Happy999
12-17-20, 05:43
Presuming she shares her bank details, which I doubt she will. If she does not, then any other suggestions?

Though this process is tedious, but does ensure privacy, you can ask her account details and go to that bank branch and deposit cash in it.

ACE1984
12-17-20, 06:47
Same pic is with ID ScotchSoda2797.

Been in touch with her. Quoted 20 k for a few hours. But pulled her down to 15 k with barely any negotiation. Plan to pull her down further if possible.

What did she quote you bro?

P.S. She also herself offered a threesome with a friend. But the pic was a bit heavy for my liking.

Hello everyone,

Please help.

SEXciting
12-17-20, 10:03
Does anyone have any feedback on this Uzbek? She's asked me to come to NM to some lodge, but I don't want to head there unless I have some info on either her or the lodge.She was on SA. But it ended to be a fake profile. Similar experience with one of my friend and myself.

Don't bother.

Happy999
12-17-20, 12:37
Got her account details. When I go to the bank and transfer the money in her account. What do I give for my details? A fake name? Is that okay? Do I have to provide my account details or anything? Never made a cash deposit so asking.

Though this process is tedious, but does ensure privacy, you can ask her account details and go to that bank branch and deposit cash in it.

Asgcr2000
12-17-20, 17:22
Guys,

I'm looking for GF friendly hotels near by airport. I want to try transit hotel Nira. Can you guys please advise me on tis. Coming to India after long time and I have limited time in Mumbai. So want to try tis hotel and leave. Thanks in advance.

Dennis Thomas
12-17-20, 17:32
Was in touch with her but quotes very high, 20 k for 2 hrs, 40 K for 4 hrs.

Works out to 10 k per shot. She has many profiles in SA-Juggster2797, CreamCrush etc. Dint proceed due to high costs. Offered an option for threesome with her friend but dint proceed.

Been in touch with her. Quoted 20 k for a few hours. But pulled her down to 15 k with barely any negotiation. Plan to pull her down further if possible.

P.S. She also herself offered a threesome with a friend. But the pic was a bit heavy for my liking.

Dennis Thomas
12-17-20, 17:35
Is her friend a short, plump girl with extra large boobs and few tattoos in her leg? If its same, then she offered this friend as 3 some or 4 some option.

JustForFun02
12-17-20, 20:03
Got her account details. When I go to the bank and transfer the money in her account. What do I give for my details? A fake name? Is that okay? Do I have to provide my account details or anything? Never made a cash deposit so asking.Now a days, banks usually have cash deposit machines, you just have to enter the account number and deposit the cash. Even if you have to deposit in person, usually they do not ask you your details, just fill the slip with the account details, if they ask you your details make up a story like I am depositing it for a friend blah blah, rarely anyone will ask your details for deposit below 50 k.

Meghnad101
12-17-20, 20:33
This is before corona.

Looked at options on Locanto to lose V. One SP called me to Sai Parikrama Lodge and told to book room and call. Deal was for 3 hours.

Girl came, looked typical Marathi. Was on phone talking about biriyani! Needless to say nothing like photos I got on whatsapp!

Once inside room she got naked, tugged at jhonny and gave a shitty BJ, moved to WOT. 5 minutes and I was done. Boom not a virgin anymore. And she left.

Damage 5 k - 1 time and she left.

Frankly got scammed!

CrazzyBoy007
12-17-20, 21:23
I have been to NL many times (mostly with SP Love in Hindi), all those were good experience. Not a regular though.

But very recently I am very curious to try threesome (some lesbo actions) at NL.

I RTFF for my ground studies, and checked with SP, seems most of the jodis are not available (or at least on the day that I checked).

Has anyone tried Threesome at NL recently? Is it worth? Is there any good pair that you are aware of that I could try?

Any help is appreciated.

Have a good f.

CrazzyBoy.

SaahilKad
12-17-20, 21:50
Presuming she shares her bank details, which I doubt she will. If she does not, then any other suggestions?Bro you can try PayPal, western union or ask her if she will take amazon or flipkart gc. I use the last 2. Totally anonymous.

Luckyguy7198
12-17-20, 22:16
Guys,

I'm looking for GF friendly hotels near by airport. I want to try transit hotel Nira. Can you guys please advise me on tis. Coming to India after long time and I have limited time in Mumbai. So want to try tis hotel and leave. Thanks in advance.It is couple friendly. Book double occupancy and your companion will need to prove her ID though both of you need not checkin together.

The hotel is not VFM.

Holiday Inn is better IMHO.

Luckyguy7198
12-17-20, 22:46
Hi,

Any suggestions to transfer money anonymously? Apart from bitcoins. Does PayPal help or do apps like cash app? Looking forward for help soon.You can create a separate PayPal account with a different, new email address. Recipients of PayPal transfers will not know the sender's email address.

Virtual bank accounts can also be used to mask your original account and funds can be transferred online from the dummy account to another account.

Gamer76
12-18-20, 03:03
Does anyone have any feedback on this Uzbek? She's asked me to come to NM to some lodge, but I don't want to head there unless I have some info on either her or the lodge.She is there, but the place is pathetic. Very small and dingy stuff. All kinds of goons are also present there. Not safe to go out. She is stuck because of corona. The lodge is handled by shady people. Enter at your own risk. Service will be mechanical.

Gamer76
12-18-20, 03:05
I have been to NL many times (mostly with SP Love in Hindi), all those were good experience. Not a regular though.

But very recently I am very curious to try threesome (some lesbo actions) at NL.

I RTFF for my ground studies, and checked with SP, seems most of the jodis are not available (or at least on the day that I checked).

Has anyone tried Threesome at NL recently? Is it worth? Is there any good pair that you are aware of that I could try?

Any help is appreciated.

Have a good f.

CrazzyBoy.NL is Navalkar lane. Lots of reference available. Go to grant road and ask anyone. It's near famous Reliance Hospital. NL is known for budget mongers. You will get threesome at budget price too.

WhatDHell
12-18-20, 03:44
Has anyone tried birds in this place infinity mall, New Link RD. Just heard few things about this place. If anyone had experience here and known SP contact here please do share.You mean there is an SP operating from there? Or multiple SPs.

MrNobodyBB
12-18-20, 05:07
Is her friend a short, plump girl with extra large boobs and few tattoos in her leg? If its same, then she offered this friend as 3 some or 4 some option.I might be trying them both today. Feedback / reviews?

BumchikBabloo
12-18-20, 11:31
You mean there is an SP operating from there? Or multiple SPs.Yup SP Operating from there.

TravelToMeet
12-18-20, 14:46
Panvel is open for business but quality and quantity is somewhat low from there heyday pre covid.

Navi Mumbai is erratically open / closed. Again if open, quality and quantity are somewhat low compared to pre-covid.

Mira Road / Kashmira CLOSED!

Hope this helps!One of the coated waiters at Mira Road bar messaged me telling Bars are now open and girls are there. I have not yet been there.

Arnavsawant
12-18-20, 16:50
Hello mongers,

Has anyone taken service from girl who advertises on MR with profile description 'Independent Shreya. – Indian escort in Mumbai'? I contacted her using WA. Able to fix meeting but she is insisting on Hotel Check-In before she confirm the meet / visit. I never had such demand from any of my girl in the past. Need suggestion.

Regards,

A.

XxxJk18
12-18-20, 17:21
Has anyone had luck with actors or Instagram celebrities? Many say they do it at places like Dubai etc.

Dennis Thomas
12-18-20, 21:05
As per a senior here, the girl is good, but I'm not sure of her friend. Please do share your review after the meet.

I might be trying them both today. Feedback / reviews?.

WiseHustler
12-19-20, 00:38
A bunch of Nigerian h9 okers have their base in nav8 Mumbai. Went to a 3 hkk with 3 fat ones occupying each room. Waste of time and money. Haven't got any luck with good afro contacts in Mumbai yet. Delhi and Bangalore has better afro community.

And can someone aid me with cheap hookers or indies splly in Belapur, it's all deserted in this land. Any help is appreciated.

SexyGuy79
12-19-20, 03:09
Hello everyone,

Please help.Can you share her details and is she worth 15.

SummerTime1985
12-19-20, 12:00
Hello,

An old member of ISG from Pune, il be visiting Mumbai after almost an year. Can anyone share good indie contact preferably with own incall place and in and around chembur. Also not looking for very high end, budget upto 10 k.

Going through MR, Mumbai any suggestions from MR girls.

Thanks in advance.

MoskvaDesi
12-19-20, 20:12
Hey guys,

Saw some posts recently with members struggling with renewal of their subscriptions. I have tried to help to couple of users about the process I used to renew my subscription when I was stuck there during lockdown. I though I might as well put it here in forum so others might use it as well.

I used following article to learn about buy bitcoins:

https://www.bitdegree.org/crypto/tutorials/anonymous-bitcoin-wallet

Advice: Don't send bitcoins to another wallet as advised in the above article, it will only double your transaction costs which are huge to to high base value of Bitcoin. So even 0.01% charge is huge.

I used localbitcoin to purchase bitcoin; though there are some users who will sell bitcoins to you without ID check, it is not safe to trust such sellers. After doing some research, I found it safe to share my ID with bitcoin sellers as Bitcoin trading is legal in India now and if the seller is insisting on it, it means he / she follows due compliance process to do Bitcoin trading and are trustworthy. Once you purchase the BTC, it will be transferred in your local bitcoin wallet, now you can send BTC from that wallet itself directly to ISG or anyone's BTC wallet. Expect to pay 500-600 over as transaction charge of sending BTC to some other wallet. So every time you send BTC, you will need to pay fees, hence avoid diverting your BTC to some other wallet unless you are buying 100 grand worth of BTC at least. Any more questions, buzz me.

Cheers,

VG!

R2012
12-20-20, 05:07
Hi,

Can anyone suggest an indi near airport who have a place or come to hotel. I will be in Mumbai on 1st Jan and will have few hours free.

Any help will be highly appreciated and reciprocate in Pune.

Thanks.

Vikrant Patel
12-20-20, 13:23
Hello,

Am an old monger and been a regular contributor from WSG days. Now coming back into action.

Rang up my SP in NL and he confirmed that things are back in action.

Has anyone been there recently?

What Covid norms do they follow at all?

Vikrant.

MadMax12
12-20-20, 15:17
Any indie with place available near mahalaxmi.

Sudhaakargupte
12-20-20, 17:33
Hi Everyone.

In Mumbai for a couple of days. Please suggest some Indies around Bandra.

Tried some cheapshit MILF last night. Pathetic experience.

TIA.

Luckyguy7198
12-20-20, 21:49
Hello mongers,

Has anyone taken service from girl who advertises on MR with profile description 'Independent Shreya. Indian escort in Mumbai'? I contacted her using WA. Able to fix meeting but she is insisting on Hotel Check-In before she confirm the meet / visit. I never had such demand from any of my girl in the past. Need suggestion.Though I haven't met her, I have handled similar requests from other SPs, requiring the hotel room number before they commute. It's their way of assuring that you are committed to the transaction. Some SPs said they have had prank or fake clients who disappear or go silent when the girl reaches the hotel. By knowing your room number they can call the hotel to verify if you are indeed there.

If the chosen SP does not turn up, you could arrange alternatives on standby or at short notice if possible, so the room's cost isn't wasted.

Don't know if Indie Shreya is worth the price quoted on MR.

Dasnun
12-21-20, 03:04
Thanks to a brother, got time to visit this girl in Bandra.

She is around mid 20's in age and her body was good. Seems she was from outside Mumbai. Wheatish in complexion but skin was good. Fleshy ass and curved are good.

Looks- 8.

Body- 9.

Service- 7.

Price- negotiated to 8 k for a couple of hours.

This contact belongs to other member so can't share.

RedCarrot
12-21-20, 07:38
Fellas,

Have a good time.Hi, kindly share her contacts on PM.

MyRulez
12-21-20, 08:37
Fellas,

Was Friday afternoon. Had already planned to visit NL. Called SP & confirm if my regular miss M was there as she went to native last month. Got +ve response.

Reached at 4. 30 pm (Best time to visit as all of them are day Virgin). Last visit she told to have 3 some she enjoys with her friends.

So asked to call. She called miss p*why*l. She was ok. With big be but was on heavier side. So called for bears as miss M loves to be drunk before the deed. I m regular with miss M. This was my 2nd 3 some with her & frd. Earlier was some other girl (that was my 2nd 3 some. The best 1). 1st 3 some was in Spa. Precious metal spa. 1 of the best spa for encounter if oldies remember miss Apple.

So the need started had deep DFK with miss M. Piss P concentrated on Johnny. M does 1 of the best DFK's. Than did vice versa. Had 3 some DFK. Asked both gals to have DFK. Both were drunk & mad. Asked P to lye on 69, put my johny in mouth & asked M to do backfrench (their name for rimmjob) I m rimmjob prostate massage lover. That went on for 5/6 minutes. Sucked P's boobs. 1 me 1 miss M. Same was sucked M's boobs. Did missionary to both. Than asked M to come over P. Banged P in missionary & M in doggy. Asked both to do DFK. Changed to WOT. 1 on Johnny,1 on face. I licked her asshole while she rubs her ****. (yes I m ass sucker. But need to clean before the deed) asked them for DFK & boobsuck which they were doing without my instructions. (Both were drunk). Shifted to concentrate on miss M. Did missionary & asked miss P to play with my Ahole. She used her fingers & than tongue. This took me to high & I released in miss M.

Had 1 more drink & cig with them. & Started 2nd round. 2nd round mostly on doggy & WOT. Finished deed. Had a bit chitchat. All cleaned themselves together.

Damage 7 k for 2 shots. 2 babes.

Drink. 850 including room service.

1 more note. Keep lights on & deem. Don't switch off while 3 some. That's my experience. You can watch live pornshow as NL has 2 mirrors in front & side.

And Yes. I use delay spray when I go for 3 some.

Cheers.

Take Care & Play safe.

MyRulez.

SummerTime1985
12-21-20, 13:22
Cindy kurla no. Ending with 579.

Pooja MILF chembur 370.

Anita chembur 683.

Pooja MR 527.

Are these contacts still active?? Messaged them none replied.

Also posted for asking any indie contacts. But got no reply from the fellow members.

SnoozyBoozy
12-21-20, 13:58
Interesting report. I specially liked you bringing up precious metal, I miss that place, and I regret not having Apple.

Who did you have 3 some with in NL bro? Was it Manisha and which SP? Or which building?

Fellas,

Was Friday afternoon. Had already planned to visit NL. Called SP & confirm if my regular miss M was there as she went to native last month. Got +ve response.

Reached at 4. 30 pm (Best time to visit as all of them are day Virgin). Last visit she told to have 3 some she enjoys with her friends.

So asked to call. She called miss p*why*l. She was ok. With big be but was on heavier side. So called for bears as miss M loves to be drunk before the deed. I m regular with miss M. This was my 2nd 3 some with her & frd. Earlier was some other girl (that was my 2nd 3 some. The best 1). 1st 3 some was in Spa. Precious metal spa. 1 of the best spa for encounter if oldies remember miss Apple.

So the need started had deep DFK with miss M. Piss P concentrated on Johnny. M does 1 of the best DFK's. Than did vice versa. Had 3 some DFK. Asked both gals to have DFK. Both were drunk & mad. Asked P to lye on 69, put my johny in mouth & asked M to do backfrench (their name for rimmjob) I m rimmjob prostate massage lover. That went on for 5/6 minutes. Sucked P's boobs. 1 me 1 miss M. Same was sucked M's boobs. Did missionary to both. Than asked M to come over P. Banged P in missionary & M in doggy. Asked both to do DFK. Changed to WOT. 1 on Johnny,1 on face. I licked her asshole while she rubs her ****. (yes I m ass sucker. But need to clean before the deed) asked them for DFK & boobsuck which they were doing without my instructions. (Both were drunk). Shifted to concentrate on miss M. Did missionary & asked miss P to play with my Ahole. She used her fingers & than tongue. This took me to high & I released in miss M.

Had 1 more drink & cig with them. & Started 2nd round. 2nd round mostly on doggy & WOT. Finished deed. Had a bit chitchat. All cleaned themselves together.

Damage 7 k for 2 shots. 2 babes.

Drink. 850 including room service.

1 more note. Keep lights on & deem. Don't switch off while 3 some. That's my experience. You can watch live pornshow as NL has 2 mirrors in front & side.

And Yes. I use delay spray when I go for 3 some.

Cheers.

Take Care & Play safe.

MyRulez.

Vicky98
12-21-20, 15:35
Thanks to a brother, got time to visit this girl in Bandra.

She is around mid 20's in age and her body was good. Seems she was from outside Mumbai. Wheatish in complexion but skin was good. Fleshy ass and curved are good.

Looks- 8.

Body- 9.

Service- 7.

Price- negotiated to 8 k for a couple of hours.

This contact belongs to other member so can't share.Does her number end with digits 449 ? Goes by name Sahni.

MyRulez
12-21-20, 17:47
2 b1 f. Sp manoj. Girl Madhu & payal.

Interesting report. I specially liked you bringing up precious metal, I miss that place, and I regret not having Apple.

Who did you have 3 some with in NL bro? Was it Manisha and which SP? Or which building?

JustForFun02
12-21-20, 19:49
The charges mentioned numerous time on this forum like 3.5 k, 5.5 k and 11 k line up for NL, Is this per shot charges or per hour charges, how many shots are allowed and the time duration? Thanks for the help in advance.

Gamer76
12-22-20, 02:56
The charges mentioned numerous time on this forum like 3.5 k, 5.5 k and 11 k line up for NL, Is this per shot charges or per hour charges, how many shots are allowed and the time duration? Thanks for the help in advance.Are you mad? 11 k is not for per shot but for LT and sometimes threesome also. Who pays 11 k per shot to NL girls? NL is for budget mongers. Normally 2 shots can be done in ST at 3.5-5 k range.

Gamer76
12-22-20, 02:59
Hi Everyone.

In Mumbai for a couple of days. Please suggest some Indies around Bandra.

Tried some cheapshit MILF last night. Pathetic experience.

TIA.Who was that cheapshit MILF that you tried? Her details please?

GigSex1981
12-22-20, 04:22
A 45+, educated, inbetween body, involved in the act, genuine. You can chat, ask for pictures to her directly.

Tip. Be genuine, respectful which should get the ball rolling.Hi, can you share her contact details?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

HotMale1984
12-22-20, 06:56
Dear Sir,

Nice to see you back on the forum. Welcome!

You have been very kind & helpful. Although I have been out of action for some time, your come back may inspire me to join back.

Take care bro and keep that helping nature alive & kicking.

Loads of love.

RS.

MyRulez
12-22-20, 07:05
Depends on girl. The more beautiful the more rate. The more rate the more nakhras. I've seen babes at 11 k but all dead fish. They'll just open legs nothing else. Not even light kiss or be sucking. Only touching. Best is 3.5 k range. You'll get everything you want.

The charges mentioned numerous time on this forum like 3.5 k, 5.5 k and 11 k line up for NL, Is this per shot charges or per hour charges, how many shots are allowed and the time duration? Thanks for the help in advance.

ChoduMadan
12-22-20, 09:17
This is before corona.

Looked at options on Locanto to lose V. One SP called me to Sai Parikrama Lodge and told to book room and call. Deal was for 3 hours.

Girl came, looked typical Marathi. Was on phone talking about biriyani! Needless to say nothing like photos I got on whatsapp!

Once inside room she got naked, tugged at jhonny and gave a shitty BJ, moved to WOT. 5 minutes and I was done. Boom not a virgin anymore. And she left.

Damage 5 k - 1 time and she left.

Frankly got scammed!What a pathetc way to loose V, take advice from seniors.

SamNagpur101
12-22-20, 09:29
Coming to Mumbai in Jan 1st week. Can anyone share any pointers for good NE girls for FS either Spa or hotel.

Unable to get my PM active. Trying to understand bitcoin transactions. Meanwhile any pointers will help hopefully will get PM active before I reach Mumbai.

SamNagpur101
12-22-20, 09:53
I installed wazirex for buying bitcoin but transfer charges are very high around 1000 inr.

Hey guys,

Saw some posts recently with members struggling with renewal of their subscriptions. I have tried to help to couple of users about the process I used to renew my subscription when I was stuck there during lockdown. I though I might as well put it here in forum so others might use it as well.

I used following article to learn about buy bitcoins:

https://www.bitdegree.org/crypto/tutorials/anonymous-bitcoin-wallet

Advice: Don't send bitcoins to another wallet as advised in the above article, it will only double your transaction costs which are huge to to high base value of Bitcoin. So even 0.01% charge is huge.

SexyNur
12-22-20, 12:16
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Xtasy961
12-22-20, 13:35
Hi friends,

Please do let me know if any one has met a couple named Raj Nandini. F 30 M 38 living at Taloja and open for one on one and threesomes as well.

Was tempted since I am into couples and their location is close by.

Any location or feedback would be more than welcome.

Cheers and Happy Mongering!

Jooeey
12-22-20, 14:36
Are you mad? 11 k is not for per shot but for LT and sometimes threesome also. Who pays 11 k per shot to NL girls? NL is for budget mongers. Normally 2 shots can be done in ST at 3.5-5 k range.Yes there are girls now in NL for whom the SP are charging 11 K per shot and even 8.5 K that information is correct It is 11 K and it is per shot!

Rahuls2304
12-22-20, 16:03
After banging miss D crossing 150 sessions, still that charm is there to banged her fully but my eyes and Johnny hunting for a new chick, so today old dane of Andheri West, clean and that spa own by my ex therapist horney one LOL. She told me to come come, told her let's come inside you once again flirt laugh between us, last appointment come and seated, she send me the same therapist whom I met 2 years back my my my that zero figure and that great ass, Johnny horney at one go, flirting from 1st minute making her speaking for 90 minutes and last 15 minutes heaven, a nice pussy clean, boobs a1, juicy kisses and there is a game without condi boy, 69 and her BJ deep throat, horney she was she came in a minute, banged her in missionary and come in doggie on her beautiful ass, paid 2 k, she said come to her place in her weekdays, it's going to be a beautiful bango session after my one month of breakoff, Mizoram done now it's time for Manipur gorgeous ass bango.

Life like one left now another horney comes in my mongering, now she is special, cute smile and juicy lips, flirting with her marry with me know then she said let's be horney like this as always.

Cautious all use protection, I didn't use the same that the feelings she had and wanted to explore that's why, that curvy body and banging from behind and seeing in her mirror. Chodo naa yaar

XxxJk18
12-22-20, 16:10
Try unocoin, you can buy using your bank acc or mobikwik.

I installed wazirex for buying bitcoin but transfer charges are very high around 1000 inr.

GoCorona
12-22-20, 17:57
Has anyone tried NL Thresome and Mira Road Bars?

Zarat
12-22-20, 19:48
Though I haven't met her, I have handled similar requests from other SPs, requiring the hotel room number before they commute. It's their way of assuring that you are committed to the transaction. Some SPs said they have had prank or fake clients who disappear or go silent when the girl reaches the hotel. By knowing your room number they can call the hotel to verify if you are indeed there.

If the chosen SP does not turn up, you could arrange alternatives on standby or at short notice if possible, so the room's cost isn't wasted.

Don't know if Indie Shreya is worth the price quoted on MR.I would disagree with that hotel advice buddy. Once you give away your room number to an unknown girl, you never know who might show up. I have heard horror stories of very different girls showing up instead of the one you book and then threaten to shout and embarrass you if you complain, or worse even goons show up and threaten you. I think a better idea would be to meet the girl outside, confirm everything is in order and then walk into the hotel room together.

Shamik
12-22-20, 20:46
Bro,

I will be in Mumbai on 28/29, after January this is my first outstation trip.

Hope you all get my point. I have few contacts of Bangalore, so we can exchange too.

Till now only Sonam MILF is on card. Priya kaur demanding 12 k which I feel is expensive.

Can you people please share reference of Suhana as well as contacts of MILFs, I love MILFs.

Will prefer outcalls. Really don't want to roam around much during these times. Please please please at least share ref of Suhana.

Luckyguy7198
12-22-20, 22:31
I would disagree with that hotel advice buddy. Once you give away your room number to an unknown girl, you never know who might show up. I have heard horror stories of very different girls showing up instead of the one you book and then threaten to shout and embarrass you if you complain, or worse even goons show up and threaten you. I think a better idea would be to meet the girl outside, confirm everything is in order and then walk into the hotel room together.Meeting a stranger in the hotel's lobby or cafe and then taking her to your room is always safer.

My response was based on the premise that you would have seen her on a video call before sharing your hotel room number.

Whoever arrives at your door, if she does not match the girl you spoke with, you can always refuse entry into your room and ask her to leave from outside your door itself.

If a stranger tries to threaten you at your room's doorstep, stay calm, do not fear and tell the stranger to leave. If she or he starts making a nuisance, just call the hotel's front desk or security. Of course you would have informed them in advance that you are expecting a guest and if the hotel is doing its job right, the guest has to prove her / his identity at the reception before she or he may be allowed to reach your room.

Gamer76
12-23-20, 02:53
Bro,

I will be in Mumbai on 28/29, after January this is my first outstation trip.

Hope you all get my point. I have few contacts of Bangalore, so we can exchange too.

Till now only Sonam MILF is on card. Priya kaur demanding 12 k which I feel is expensive.

Can you people please share reference of Suhana as well as contacts of MILFs, I love MILFs.

Will prefer outcalls. Really don't want to roam around much during these times. Please please please at least share ref of Suhana.Suhana is a very old used pussy. She doesn't even need a ref. Just say you will give her some money and she agrees. Don't pay more than 3-4 k for these old used trash!

CaringGuy45
12-23-20, 05:29
Met miss M recently at Dombivali.

Looks- 8/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Sex- 8/10.

Kissing- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

She is 27 and only meets selected clients as she works during the daytime.

Digits end with 392.Hi,

Can you PM me Miss M digits if possible.

FunForSandy
12-23-20, 05:42
I would disagree with that hotel advice buddy. Once you give away your room number to an unknown girl, you never know who might show up. I have heard horror stories of very different girls showing up instead of the one you book and then threaten to shout and embarrass you if you complain, or worse even goons show up and threaten you. I think a better idea would be to meet the girl outside, confirm everything is in order and then walk into the hotel room together.Agree. Have faced such switching twice in my early phase of mongering. After that stopped sharing room number. Never do it.

Always insist on meeting in the lobby, the scamsters will drop out when you do this.

BangBanggo
12-23-20, 08:25
SP shared a picture of this bhabhi, Priti. SP shared some good pictures which was Photoshop and got me excited but this one is real and as is.

I think divorced without kids so no birth marks etc but still loosing shape. SP told me that she was much good looking and other photos shared where just before lockdown but in last 6 months she had lost the charm.

In room, quick undress and super GFE. She was kissing very passionate.

Boob. Be Size, good to suck.

BBBJ. Good sucking. She looks enjoying it.

It was all fun until I see pussy. It looked absolutely overused. I have been to places like Delhi GB road and stayed in line in some of the quick in and out pops in few other counties like Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand, but this is worst I have seen. The insertion was quick and I could not feel anything. Started pounding hard but I never feel any pussy. It was like hand-job without hand. So started loosing the hard-on. Tried with Girl on top but feel like I have weight on my dick but no fun.

Removed condom and asked her for another BBBJ. When ready to cum she refused CIM so decided to Cum on Boobs.

Clean up and left.

I think there was some value in her but I paid 6 K which was not worth. (May be good for someone who likes GEF ad BBBJ -- No sex.).

Arnavsawant
12-23-20, 10:40
Guys not sure if you had this experience with you birds. But three of my regular connects entered into the wedding lock.

Something I was not expecting for next couple of years at least. Marriage is their choice but this COVID has forced them to enter into the permeant relationship.

Without any permeant contact which I prefer Johnny is craving for fun. Any good connect on DM will preferred. Thanks.

GigSex1981
12-23-20, 11:31
Any one knows a good spa in bandra area with local girls?

Mostly Thai and NE which are good but one likes to have a different flavour every once in a while. Local are most reticent too when it comes to actually being physical. Too many conditions and no-nos.

Friendship spa is one I have tried but has mostly been average. They have more local girls tha NE and no Thais.

Any leads from the people who are in the know here?

Helen86
12-23-20, 17:42
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #4677
12-24-20, 07:21
Hello everyone!

I have been a member of ISG twice in the past but I deleted the account as I thought I won't continue this journey but then again third time I am here.

I have mostly mongered in New Delhi and Bengaluru in past 4 years and very recently I have been posted to Mumbai, so I will be staying here for a year.

Currently I don't have any contacts here and I would like to start with MP's so can any brother tell me a good MP with hot NE babes with FS near Lokhandwala Complex.

I know I can RTTF but if any brother can help me to get started it will save me a lot of time and I want to start with a good experience later on I will build upon myself and will share whatever I gather.

P.S. PM not yet activated, will get it soon.

Thanks and enjoy!

BlrRaj
12-24-20, 08:49
Hi all.

Hope all buddies are doing good.

I am an active member on Bangalore forum visiting Mumbai after Christmas.

Can anyone share any good contacts.

Read about teena and her cabin crew friend. Can some one help?

Shamik
12-24-20, 11:04
Looking for cheap milfs in Bombay, will be there on 27/28/29.

Will post FR without fail.

Please help.

Incognito987
12-24-20, 13:27
Met miss M recently at Dombivali.

Looks- 8/10.

Figure- 9/10.

Sex- 8/10.

Kissing- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

She is 27 and only meets selected clients as she works during the daytime.

Digits end with 392.Can you please send her details for me. Thank you.

Man In India
12-24-20, 14:41
Friends,

I am likely to visit Navi Mumbai in the next week and planning to meet a friend.

Please suggest a friendly, good hotel. How about IBIS or Center Point at Turbhe? Kharghar or CBD-be suggestion is also welcome.

Thanks in advance and wishes for Christmas and year to come.

MII.

Gamer76
12-25-20, 02:57
Can you please send her details for me. Thank you.You don't have pm. So he can't help you bro!

Gamer76
12-25-20, 02:59
Guys not sure if you had this experience with you birds. But three of my regular connects entered into the wedding lock.

Something I was not expecting for next couple of years at least. Marriage is their choice but this COVID has forced them to enter into the permeant relationship.

Without any permeant contact which I prefer Johnny is craving for fun. Any good connect on DM will preferred. Thanks.Marriage is not their choice but they already have a BF even before she enters this profession. You can't expect a virgin to enter this trade all the times. So it's normal. BTW they will soon return to this trade either as SP or indie. Once a WG always a WG!

Godzil
12-25-20, 13:02
Hey guys, love Mumbai friends!

Had some great action in Juhu area. Chubby girl. Soft body and ready to please. Action oriented.

Face- 7.

Body- 8.

Boobs- 9 soft sucked for long time.

Service- 8.

Damage- 5 k.

Shekhar84
12-26-20, 06:22
Hello Seniors and fellow ISGians,

I have decided to step into the mongering world and need contacts, guidance and suggestions. Really appreciate the kind support and will contribute to the community as I start gaining more experience. Looking forward to hearing from you all soon. PM is active. Thanks.

Man In India
12-26-20, 08:21
What an observation, man!

Yeah, you are right I guess.

MII.

Marriage is not their choice but they already have a BF even before she enters this profession. You can't expect a virgin to enter this trade all the times. So it's normal. BTW they will soon return to this trade either as SP or indie. Once a WG always a WG!

Kryptographer
12-26-20, 08:26
It's hard to leave such a lucrative profession. Was once having a conversation with one of the well-discussed indie in this forum. Came to know she makes north of 50 L yearly out of this, apart from the lavish gifts and all.

Now that's something hard to leave behind!

Marriage is not their choice but they already have a BF even before she enters this profession. You can't expect a virgin to enter this trade all the times. So it's normal. BTW they will soon return to this trade either as SP or indie. Once a WG always a WG!

Shekhar84
12-26-20, 12:01
Logged into the forum after almost 10 months, thought of will leave mongering but as people say monger will be a monger till his his tool is in action. Was not even active on my mongering number. Started traveling post Diwali and was in Mumbai for 3 days. First thought will only meet Indi for dinner and pinged 4/5 known indies as do not want to try any new ones. Was put up near Andheri has 3 nights has have 3 versions (Unmarried, Divorcee, Housewife) had a good time will all 3 three versions. Met Sana, Neesha & Vishaka known to many in the forum. Yes post Covid thought the rates will drop drastically but like share market here also not much change in donations yes slight dip as more the needy woman and less the takers. Hotels used to be in 5k is now available at 3 -3.5 K. Met few mongering friends also and had a nice dinner. Hope to have a good innings ahead.Hi BohpSep,

I am new to mongering and need some support from seniors like yourself. Would appreciate if you could get me connected / share digits for reliable ind / SP. Thanks and I will reciprocate by post FR's and sharing connections with ISGians.

Thanks.

MyRulez
12-26-20, 19:11
Yes.

Miss Apple & Tan were heartthrobs.

Gamer76
12-27-20, 02:59
It's hard to leave such a lucrative profession. Was once having a conversation with one of the well-discussed indie in this forum. Came to know she makes north of 50 L yearly out of this, apart from the lavish gifts and all.

Now that's something hard to leave behind!No indie is worth what she quotes. She may be giving you bluff to just show off how much she earns, but in reality the picture would be different. She hasn't shown her bank balance right? So don't just blindly believe them. Apart from that major reason for them being 'famous' is the hype and promotion done by their pimps and SP in forums and online media to promote them. Otherwise as someone said, even rickshawala can fuck them. Just go through Pune forum and check how a cheap indie who was looting poor mongers due to hype and marketing was exposed and busted wide open! Once you post a photo of the girls everything becomes clear to mongers whether she is worth 50 k or 500 Rs!

FunForSandy
12-27-20, 04:34
Finally mustered the courage to monger again. Called up good old Country spa in Bandra. Logic was that they will be hygienic and will be taking all precautions. Was told that the therapists get tested regularly and they will offer disposable towels and masks. Temperature checks are being done. Went there but had to remind them for temperature check. That made me worry a bit.

Coming to the deed, there is only one Thai there out of a total of 5 therapists and she was booked for next 3 hours! All others are NE. I chose to go with Veronica.

Pros:

Cheerful, willing to act on your desires, open to all positions.

Decent massage and wasn't a time watcher.

BBBJ was good but she doesn't take it in all the way.

Cons:

Smaller tits, average face.

I avoided kissing and we both were wearing masks obviously except when she was blowing me. It was weird but I needed a fuck.

Damage usual 6 k.

At the end I was satisfied, it wasn't among the better sessions but after 9 months it was reasonably good.

WIR. Maybe.

Next target is to go to NL. A kind brother has shared a contact there. Now need to have the courage and time to go there.

Cheers.

R2012
12-27-20, 05:26
Hi,

Please share an indie contact who have a place or can come to a hotel near airport.

I am talking to Deepika and Priyanka from MR charges are high. Any review on them would be good.

I can reciprocate help in Pune.

Thanks.

SeekingLust
12-27-20, 05:32
Finally mustered the courage to monger again. Called up good old Country spa in Bandra. Logic was that they will be hygienic and will be taking all precautions. Was told that the therapists get tested regularly and they will offer disposable towels and masks. Temperature checks are being done. Went there but had to remind them for temperature check. That made me worry a bit.Got to take a lot of care out there. They are not safe at all. Even receptionist doesn't wear a mask and I have never seen any customers wearing. A disaster waiting to happen. I have visited last week. Be cautious.

JustForFun02
12-27-20, 07:39
Has anyone tried Tina from MR? If yes can you please share your reviews. Thanks.

R2012
12-27-20, 11:41
Hi,

I would be in Mumbai on 1st for few hours, I am searching for some indie who has a place or can come to hotel.

Any help would be highly appreciated and reciprocated in Pune.

I am talking to Deepika and Priyanka from MR their charges are high but just wanted to know their reviews and if they worth the spend.

Thanks.

Kryptographer
12-27-20, 18:55
Yeah, I haven't seen any bank balance, but from the WGs I know from long time, mid-range WGs, I believe, do make that kind of figures quite easily. There is a whole sea of mongers out there, and ISG represents only a time portion of them. I wouldn't say that those figures are completely unbelievable.

My experience says that its the addiction to money that makes a WG always a WG. In Bangkok, most of the girls I have seen earn a lot and the either become private pets of uber rich guys, or marry some naive guy, or become SPs themselves. I believe Mumbai or any other place is not much different. All the same.

Anyway, this profession existed from the start of time, and will remain till the end!

No indie is worth what she quotes. She may be giving you bluff to just show off how much she earns, but in reality the picture would be different. She hasn't shown her bank balance right? So don't just blindly believe them. Apart from that major reason for them being 'famous' is the hype and promotion done by their pimps and SP in forums and online media to promote them. Otherwise as someone said, even rickshawala can fuck them. Just go through Pune forum and check how a cheap indie who was looting poor mongers due to hype and marketing was exposed and busted wide open! Once you post a photo of the girls everything becomes clear to mongers whether she is worth 50 k or 500 Rs!

Shamik
12-27-20, 20:41
Have reached Mumbai. Was scheduled to meet sonam the MILF but someone in her family was in hospital so that didn't happen.

Suhana said she doesn't meet anyone anymore.

Went to a spa in kandiwali. Above ok massage. Good place. Okaish staff didn't think of extra. Especially because that place was too professional and the staff didn't give any signal either.

Tomorrow I am due to meet dolly MILF, will surely post the FR by night.

Meanwhile I am now literally begging for contacts. Bros please help especially if you can share MILFs, house wives and MILF sps.

I have booked an high-end hotel in goregaon, got lucky with a steal deal.

So even outcall indis are fine but just don't want to try any new sps, I have very less time left, I will leave on Tuesday and I am totally free after tomorrow afternoon, please please please help. Even indis like suhana will do.

FunForSandy
12-28-20, 02:47
Got to take a lot of care out there. They are not safe at all. Even receptionist doesn't wear a mask and I have never seen any customers wearing. A disaster waiting to happen. I have visited last week. Be cautious.Yes, I am not going there for another one month.

Who did you there? How was the experience?

Shekhar84
12-28-20, 15:14
Hello Seniors and fellow ISGians,

I have decided to step into the mongering world and need contacts, guidance and suggestions. Really appreciate the kind support and will contribute to the community as I start gaining more experience. Looking forward to hearing from you all soon. PM is active. Thanks.Hey Guys,

Please help your fellow brother get started. Would really appreciate some good, reliable contacts. Indie & SP. Kindly PM me. Thanks.

Rishabhbajaj
12-29-20, 04:32
Guys,

Am new to Bombay and have hardly any genuine and reliable connects to spend the new year eve with.

I would greatly appreciate any leads on indies (not SPs and they tend to bait and switch) for new year eve. I have connects of Sneha and Sylvia but the reviews are not too great hence don't want to ruin the eve.

Request any senior of this forum to share only one genuine connect that can be relied on and tried. Looking to a great new year eve.

Thanks in advance.

MB1981
12-29-20, 05:40
Hello all,

I am very new to Mumbai. I am fairly active in London and Berlin. I have moved here for the next 6 months.

I would be very grateful if someone were to guide me on a few very reliable SPs.

I can reciprocate by doing the same for London and Berlin. I have a fairly extensive network there.

Kind Regards.

IronMan0402
12-29-20, 08:07
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?

TheTerror
12-29-20, 12:20
I have tried getting escorts online but I have been duped many times. Need a genuine girl, preferably petite. Please PM me the contacts if possible.

Due to being duped many times I have not visited a escort for more than a year, so I really need genuine contacts as I want to get back into the game.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SimpleGuy85
12-29-20, 13:17
Hello Mumbai,

Looking for details of this lady. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Regards.

You lucky!

Are you still in touch with those MILFS and are they still in business. I am aunty lover and always prefer such seasoned aunties and MILFs. I have heard about Jothi Juinagar and also about another Gujju MILF at Ghatkopar by name Bhavana. But nevar tried them as there was no contact details.

I am in regular touch with a Chembur MILF Anjali, huge body, huge boobs and very tight pussy. Used to punch those huge melons and she is very cooperative. She takes you to a lodge in Chembur and even last week had taken her. She takes 2 k for 3 hours and fantastic BBBJ she gives. She must be around 48 years and enjoys a lot. I meet her regularly for the last 1 year and always the same lodge and the lodge guys know me well now. Last week after I came out of the lodge, after seeing her off the lodge guy called me and informed me about a house wife who it seems is a regular visitor the lodge. The guy asked me 3 k for 3 hours and showed me her pic. No doubt she looks quite hot and sexy. I am planning to take her on Saturday.

WamBam5
12-29-20, 13:29
Yes, I am not going there for another one month.

Who did you there? How was the experience?Next time go for J, the only Thai there now. Have tried all 5 therapist post lockdown and she is the best in terms of massage / service / attitude & body. Please book her in advance since she is always busy

M spa has opened in the next building with better & bigger rooms with new therapists so you can try that as well.

Ruch888
12-29-20, 14:22
Next time go for J, the only Thai there now. Have tried all 5 therapist post lockdown and she is the best in terms of massage / service / attitude & body. Please book her in advance since she is always busy

M spa has opened in the next building with better & bigger rooms with new therapists so you can try that as well.Are you talking about Mi?

I feel that spa is overrated just because the receptionist has a rude tone always. Biggest turn off for me.

She in fact once had the audacity to tell me that I owe her 800 bucks from last time despite me having got a membership there. I had to remind her that mme you're the one who sold me a membership and then realizing her mistake she just walked away no sorry no apologies. This is so unprofessional from a spa charging 2 k minimum.

The new Spa is amazing the rooms are very nice too agreed upon that.

Rimmer069
12-29-20, 18:36
Please share your feedback bro.

Have reached Mumbai. Was scheduled to meet sonam the MILF but someone in her family was in hospital so that didn't happen.

Suhana said she doesn't meet anyone anymore.

Went to a spa in kandiwali. Above ok massage. Good place. Okaish staff didn't think of extra. Especially because that place was too professional and the staff didn't give any signal either.

Tomorrow I am due to meet dolly MILF, will surely post the FR by night.

Meanwhile I am now literally begging for contacts. Bros please help especially if you can share MILFs, house wives and MILF sps.

I have booked an high-end hotel in goregaon, got lucky with a steal deal.

So even outcall indis are fine but just don't want to try any new sps, I have very less time left, I will leave on Tuesday and I am totally free after tomorrow afternoon, please please please help. Even indis like suhana will do.

VickeyForever
12-29-20, 19:49
Guys,

I met this gal Prachi from MR very recently. It was an extremely poor experience.

1. She is completely mechanical.

2. Does not engage in any conversation.

3. Reached late by more than an hour.

4. Most Important. Deal was fixed 6 k for 2 sessions. However after 1st session, she said she is leaving cause 1 hour is over. Note there was no such condition before she agreed to meet.

Please avoid her completely.

Pic attached.

Cheers!

Dialecticsoul
12-29-20, 20:35
Hi,

I've been talking to a Ms Z on MR (voluptuous BBW variety, with new pictures in blue added recently). She seems responsive and well spoken on email (no numbers specified) and also sent me some pictures without me asking for them once the hotel was booked. Does anyone have reviews / experiences with her? I'm seeing her on the 31st. Any reviews would be appreciated. The profile and pictures seem attractive. Reviews seem legit. Hoping she's the real deal.

Joshua Dsouza
12-29-20, 21:00
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?White is fake do reverse search.

MontyD1983
12-29-20, 22:33
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?Look too good to be true.

SeekingLust
12-30-20, 02:39
I've been talking to a Ms Z on MRZaaya? She looks really gorgeous. How much did you agree to pay her?

Next time go for J, the only Thai there now. J is really good. But she is so used man. Always busy.

Gamer76
12-30-20, 03:02
Hi,

I've been talking to a Ms Z on MR (voluptuous BBW variety, with new pictures in blue added recently). She seems responsive and well spoken on email (no numbers specified) and also sent me some pictures without me asking for them once the hotel was booked. Does anyone have reviews / experiences with her? I'm seeing her on the 31st. Any reviews would be appreciated. The profile and pictures seem attractive. Reviews seem legit. Hoping she's the real deal.Is she from Mira Road?

Gamer76
12-30-20, 03:03
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?Only contact indies, don't contact SP, they are similar to Locanto SPs, bait and switch.

FunForSandy
12-30-20, 04:47
Next time go for J, the only Thai there now. Have tried all 5 therapist post lockdown and she is the best in terms of massage / service / attitude & body. Please book her in advance since she is always busy

M spa has opened in the next building with better & bigger rooms with new therapists so you can try that as well.Yes Buddy. She was my first choice only but she was booked for 4-5 hours. Next time will call a day before and go.

Thanks for the inputs.

ViratM786
12-30-20, 05:56
After staying more than 8 years, I am moving out from Mumbai to Pune. Thanks to all fellow brothers / seniors from Mumbai who helped me a lot to get good contacts. Looking forward for same support from Pune forum. Cheers.

WamBam5
12-30-20, 06:04
Are you talking about Mi?

I feel that spa is overrated just because the receptionist has a rude tone always. Biggest turn off for me.

She in fact once had the audacity to tell me that I owe her 800 bucks from last time despite me having got a membership there. I had to remind her that mme you're the one who sold me a membership and then realizing her mistake she just walked away no sorry no apologies. This is so unprofessional from a spa charging 2 k minimum.

The new Spa is amazing the rooms are very nice too agreed upon that.Yes it's the same. They have increased the counter charges to 3 k for 60 minutes. Yes the only reason I did not go to the spa was the receptionist in their old place. Hopefully they realise that and change their attitude or else they will lose out on business.

MrNobodyBB
12-30-20, 06:27
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?As the fellow monger said, it seems too good to be true. A lot of times, there's a huge disconnect between the reality and the image. However, in case this is legit, let us know how it goes! I'd recommend not doing an outcall without verification.

FanRaja
12-31-20, 05:59
I had a similar experience, although I did not go for the deed. I spoke to her on phone, decided our terms for the deed and when I reached the place, the terms were not as what we agreed. Felt speaking to her on phone itself was mechanical. When I saw her in person, I could figure out what I was having on the plate. Just moved out of the place before the deed starts. Saved my money.

Guys,

I met this gal Prachi from MR very recently. It was an extremely poor experience.

4. Most Important. Deal was fixed 6 k for 2 sessions. However after 1st session, she said she is leaving cause 1 hour is over. Note there was no such condition before she agreed to meet.

Pic attached.

Cheers!

SeekingLust
01-01-21, 07:52
Hi,

I've been talking to a Ms Z on MR (voluptuous BBW variety, with new pictures in blue added recently). She seems responsive and well spoken on email (no numbers specified) and also sent me some pictures without me asking for them once the hotel was booked. Does anyone have reviews / experiences with her? I'm seeing her on the 31st. Any reviews would be appreciated. The profile and pictures seem attractive. Reviews seem legit. Hoping she's the real deal.How was the experience brother. Do share and the price paid too.

JustForFun02
01-01-21, 14:55
I had a decent experience with her, but I agree during the first round there wasn't much talking but she opened up during the second round.

Guys,

Pic attached.

Cheers!

Burrah
01-01-21, 15:24
Hi Seniors,

Any feedback for the attached MILF? Can you guys suggest a good hotel near Malad?

ViratM786
01-01-21, 18:06
Hi Seniors,

Any feedback for the attached MILF? Can you guys suggest a good hotel near Malad?She is sonam from borivali.

Blahbuck
01-01-21, 18:07
Hey guys,

Very new to this, looking for an SP, preferably MILF around Hiranandani, Powai. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Recently got scammed by a listing on https://www.escortserviceindia.com/ so a little skeptical about this.

Thanks!

Blahbuck
01-01-21, 18:23
Hello Mumbai,

Looking for details of this lady. Any help would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Regards.Can you share contact details.

Blahbuck
01-01-21, 18:27
Hi,

Can you PM me Miss M digits if possible.Did you get the digits?

CaringGuy45
01-02-21, 02:54
Did you get the digits?Hi,

I have membership for last 5 weeks or 6 weeks.

But no one shared any contact.

I really don't know why they don't share.

Stay safe. Tc.

CaringGuy45
01-02-21, 03:44
Did you get the digits?Hi,

I have membership for last 5 weeks or 6 weeks.

But no one shared any contact.

I really don't know why they don't share.

Stay safe. Tc.

Gamer76
01-02-21, 04:40
Hey guys,

Very new to this, looking for an SP, preferably MILF around Hiranandani, Powai. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Recently got scammed by a listing on https://www.escortserviceindia.com/ so a little skeptical about this.

Thanks!Most of the Powai SPs are scams, so don't waste your time and money on them. Typically bait and switch you will face.

Kamashutra
01-02-21, 06:47
Hi Seniors,

Any feedback for the attached MILF? Can you guys suggest a good hotel near Malad?Are her last digits 727?

Stallion 72
01-02-21, 08:15
Hi Seniors,

Any feedback for the attached MILF? Can you guys suggest a good hotel near Malad?Hi. The MILF 's name is sonal. She is from boriveli. Had her a couple of months back. Real girl friend experience. Everything in the menu except anal. Does only out all. Paid 8 k for 3 hours. Worth the money spent. Good pleasing attitude.

Xtasy961
01-02-21, 09:19
Hi there,

Very poor experience in my case. Was cold, unresponsive with a body that is not too exciting.

Had tried in Nov and the experience was forgettable to say the least.

Cheers!

Hi Seniors,

Any feedback for the attached MILF? Can you guys suggest a good hotel near Malad?

Awerohan
01-02-21, 10:04
She is sonam from borivali.Hi,

Can I have her number I want to join the gang.

RohitStudd
01-02-21, 16:43
Tried Yutika from MR couple of months back. Pics shared before meet were heavily doctored. Figure is on a heavier side but girl is educated and is able to hold her own in conversation. Had two pops for 12 k and service was good. Blowjob was the best I have had from escorts and she tries to ensure you are satisfied with her.

Looks - 4/10.

Boobs - 3/10.

Service - 9/10.

WIR. Not at these prices.

RohitStudd
01-02-21, 16:44
I have been craving for MILF for sometime and will like to try one. Any ideas where I can get reliable contacts for indie MILFs.

Virgin20
01-02-21, 20:05
Hello.
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Gamer76
01-03-21, 03:02
I have been craving for MILF for sometime and will like to try one. Any ideas where I can get reliable contacts for indie MILFs.You don't have any PM, so max you can do is search online in MR and filter out your choice. Any is a MILF but she is waste.

ChoduMadan
01-03-21, 04:20
Just had a Indie Usha, she organised a flat in Sampada area, what an experience, Good massage, followed by full body licking, rimming, BBBJ, and eventually all positions. Looks 8, nice body slight baby belly, but attitude was super polite and cooperative.

Damages. 5 K, no time issues.

Alphe86
01-03-21, 04:32
Hi spa lovers,

Lately BWS is showing closed, any updates on them? Plan to visit, do they have the earlier miss F, miss J (local) etc still around?? Any report from recent visitors is well appreciated.

Cheers and stay safe.

TharkiBoss
01-03-21, 05:03
This is awesome experience buddy. I had it once long back in Thane and it's a memorable experience if you are comfortable with her body licking.

Just had a Indie Usha, she organised a flat in Sampada area, what an experience, Good massage, followed by full body licking, rimming, BBBJ, and eventually all positions. Looks 8, nice body slight baby belly, but attitude was super polite and cooperative.

Damages. 5 K, no time issues..

Cuntributor
01-03-21, 09:32

Damages. 5 K, no time issues.Super FR, I had such a contact long back in Hyderabad, too bad they change numbers / get out of the business. Hope to find a gem soon. Cheers.

Rimmer069
01-03-21, 09:48
Had her yesterday. She is doing this as her husband having job issues now. Not a sati savitri though. They were into couple swapping earlier now started fucking business for money. Age early 30's. Open to everything. **** loose but very juicy. Nympho lady. Sucks nicely. Clean asshole. Likes to be rimmed. Will allow anal also if she is comfortable with your size and you. Mines big so requested to get gel next time. Loves slow lovemaking. Only downside small 1 bhk with unkempt room. Damage 4 k for 2 shots for her and 200 bucks for drinks to her husband. Don't flood PM as most members of this forum don't help. I share openly in Delhi, Kolkata & chandigarh forum as people are helpful there. Next will try a non paid couple in kurla who's ref I got from the husband. Paid her 1 k for that and spoke with the couple. Also have two 19 yr old contacts from Mankhurd & Borivili. Will try them also. Cheap girls at 3 k for 2 shot. The middleman in these forum jackup Mumbai prices.

Mady7906
01-04-21, 01:24
Teena introduced me to her friend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

The girl is just new in trade. She told due to Corona scare the aviation sector will be facing losses and many airhostess will be facing monetary problem. So they are all looking for alternative options of earning. She was also facing monetary problem because of this.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 I will exploded like a volcano inside her warm pussy. She is very tight.

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.Hi buddy,

I'm in Mumbai today. Can you please help me out with her details please.

KevinDsu
01-04-21, 03:10
Hello friends,

Got chance to visit the city. Took number of a juhu babe and got some action. Below 30 kind of profile and fleshy all across. Mouth fucked her nicely and sucked her boobs to my heart's content.

Face- 7.

Body- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Her number is available with seniors, so kindly don't fill my PM.

Mady7906
01-04-21, 04:36
Tried Gujju MILF Anannya Desai last week. Got her contact through a friend who is also a member here. Was in contact with her for three days before finally meeting her last weekend. Not an expert in the act as she is new, but tried her best to please me. Very pretty face and petite. She called me to a flat in Navi Mumbai, owner she knew.

Started the act after a little chit chat with a long and passionate kiss. She removed her clothes and asked me to help her unhook her bra. As I was playing with her medium sized boobs she revealed that she has a five months old baby and she is lactating. Asked me to go slow with her boobs as her boobs were aching due to the milk accumulating. I asked her to show, she squirted a jet of milk which fell right on my chest. I asked her if I could suck, she agreed. Then I started sucking those small ripe pear. Warm sweet milk flowing inside my mouth. At one stage I had to stop and take some breathe as the milk was flowing in gallons. I had a hard ON and started the real act. Interestingly she had a tight pussy though she has delivered a baby just few months back. I came after stroking for around 10 minutes in missionary.

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby..Hi David,

I'm in new Mumbai today. It will be of great help if you can help me with this gujju one. Well surely reciprocate with few Goff one her as well. I'm here for today only.

Always09
01-04-21, 07:21
CE exp.

Had a good time as we were 3 of us. Booked a Sofa as they call it rather then a round table as it was our last night in Mumbai. Rates are on you to bargain but at least it's a cover charge rather then an entry fee. But f**ng expensive. Pint beers all above 700.5 stars mini bars charge lesser.

It was pretty dead when we entered but crowd picked up by 9:00 PM. It was pre Corona days post 9:00 PM. Looks like the club has regular birds not sure if paid by the club who come and dance and sit with you but for a cost. Drink and boni similar to Sahara Mall Ggn.

Found a very good tall lass in black and called her after looking around for some variety. She looked as if she was high. Ordered what they call shots and she was very co-operative. Ready for an outing.

My friend called another pretty face who was pestering for boni. But she was letting her hold her waist and dance Saw a few good ones engaged in other tables.

It's expensive and not a place to go solo as all the good girls will be in the so called VIP section and you'll be left with the 3/4/5 ones that too if you are lucky as most of them have regular clientele.

If you are 2 or more and have the money to spend and can bargain. Book a table but it's not going to cost you less then 5 k. And they don't offer it to you if they have steady number of visitors who can pay higher.

Mix of birds very few 8's more of 5 and 6's in the VIP side and some nagging ones too. But if you are there to have fun and ready to spend you may also get 9's.

Looks like these birds have particular tables and regulars they cater to so not everyone is available on demand.

They have some champagne bottle opening thing where you and the girl stand in desk and splash it all over. I found it funny though. But another way to have mongers spend their money.

Lots and lots of employees right from the gate to the tables. And everyone hoping for a tip. This is what I hated most. 3 people just trying to wipe the table. 3 in the gate. 6 in the cash area. Etc etc and if you were to tip everyone as per their expectations you would end up paying an amount for entry in some other areas. But I was very firm and tipped only the one's that was serving our table the most.

To sum it up. A good visit based on the current situation and travel from hotels close to the airport.

Will I return -Only if I have a good group and ready to splash money.

Is it value for money. Depends on how well you negotiate.

SwapDestiny
01-04-21, 07:43
So guys, finally back on ISG after a lull of 4 years. Was active previously when the site was. Com and not on NL.

Had meet many hws for around 2 k for two shots but those were the days. Then lost my account and so did my senior membership Et all.

Coming back to the point, having been transferred to Mumbai from gulf, wanted to contact my old contacts but everyone seemed to changed number.

Luckily a contact was still active and here is the FR.

Met her after a gap of four years and boy she has not changed.

Set up a meet on Saturday at our regular hotel in Navi Mumbai.

We meet and kissed passionately like there is no end. Moved to her 33 see and they were awesome.

She is very professional with BBJ moves around the shafts and the everywhere else.

Put on a condom and fucked her miss. Came early due to excitement.

We ordered few bites and smoked together.

Came to round two, she sucks lollipop like nothing else. She was ready for doggy and gosh it's perfect. Reverse playing with her melons, kissing and fucking her like no end. She also moans like pure and no faking.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 She is very tight.

Service- 8.

Damage- 10 k for two shots excluding hotel.

WIR:- yes.

Pl note that she is not your regular hw / call girl, educated smart and an engineer by profession and into this because she enjoys being fucked.

The thing is purely chemistry and no mechanical stuff involved.

My PM is yet to be activated so hold your horses before putting in PMs.

Vicky98
01-04-21, 10:14
Hola Mumbai folks,

Happy new year to everyone! Wanted to try a Muslim girl, so zeroed on miss why in Malad. She is married with 2 sons, one son is very small. Seems she married at a young age. I wanted to chew juicy and soft white boobs, and she had the perfect pair of melons. Satisfied me nicely. She herself is a horny girl. She offered anal and I gladly fucked her ass. Felt so warm inside her ass. Also she gives nice blowjob. Sucked my big fat dick for long time. That's also the reason why I love fucking these hot Muslim girls. Total damage- 6.5 k + room.

NawabFucker
01-04-21, 11:12
Tried a new SP just in front of congrrss bar. Charged 2 k FS. Very good experience.

Mayo45
01-04-21, 15:06
Tried Gujju MILF Anannya Desai last week. Got her contact through a friend who is also a member here. Was in contact with her for three days before finally meeting her last weekend. Not an expert in the act as she is new, but tried her best to please me. Very pretty face and petite. She called me to a flat in Navi Mumbai, owner she knew.

Started the act after a little chit chat with a long and passionate kiss. She removed her clothes and asked me to help her unhook her bra. As I was playing with her medium sized boobs she revealed that she has a five months old baby and she is lactating. Asked me to go slow with her boobs as her boobs were aching due to the milk accumulating. I asked her to show, she squirted a jet of milk which fell right on my chest. I asked her if I could suck, she agreed. Then I started sucking those small ripe pear. Warm sweet milk flowing inside my mouth. At one stage I had to stop and take some breathe as the milk was flowing in gallons. I had a hard ON and started the real act. Interestingly she had a tight pussy though she has delivered a baby just few months back. I came after stroking for around 10 minutes in missionary.

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby..Hi Bro,

Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

TonyStark2421
01-04-21, 16:54
Hola Mumbai folks,

Happy new year to everyone! Wanted to try a Muslim girl, so zeroed on miss why in Malad. She is married with 2 sons, one son is very small. Seems she married at a young age. I wanted to chew juicy and soft white boobs, and she had the perfect pair of melons. Satisfied me nicely. She herself is a horny girl. She offered anal and I gladly fucked her ass. Felt so warm inside her ass. Also she gives nice blowjob. Sucked my big fat dick for long time. That's also the reason why I love fucking these hot Muslim girls. Total damage- 6.5 k + room.Can you please share her digits as I'm in search of this kinda stuff from beginning but didn't got your help will be really appreciated thanks.

CaringGuy45
01-05-21, 02:22

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby..Hi,

Can you share her digits.

Thanks brother.

Rahuls2304
01-05-21, 02:36
Bhai clear your inbox

Many believe that our FRs are the stuff of legends or luck.

No bros. It's all the product of hard work and losing sometimes and losing money.

Take my last FR on my Lonavala trip with the 2 NEs. And also understand NEs lives. Tough. Living in small tenements- often in sad areas and then you'll get the entire picture of mongering.

After my Lonavala trip I was trying to arrange another trip. Asked the babes and all was going slow as the spa did not have staff. So both couldn't bunk on the same day. So after lots of consideration we came upon a probable date. When one would be on leave and the other would feign illness. Perfect plan? Sounds like it. But it fell to crap.

The day before were supposed to go I call to confirm with the pretty one. She asks me to ask the other NE. And I'm perplexed. I call the other one and she said it's not possible for her to take leave and go are they had work.

At a party that they had there was some major blow up because they were all drunk. And the 2 NEs fell apart. I did Major counselling of the pretty one. She was adamant. No I will never talk to the other NE again. Broached the topic the next week. Still no answer as they were still fighting..

Gamer76
01-05-21, 03:09
Tried a new SP just in front of congrrss bar. Charged 2 k FS. Very good experience.Write full report bro, give all details of girl!

Alphe86
01-05-21, 04:05
Bump, No one have visited BWS lately?? Any leads would be appreciated.

Hi spa lovers,

Lately BWS is showing closed, any updates on them? Plan to visit, do they have the earlier miss F, miss J (local) etc still around?? Any report from recent visitors is well appreciated.

Cheers and stay safe.

ViratM786
01-05-21, 09:22
Hola Mumbai folks,

Happy new year to everyone! Wanted to try a Muslim girl, so zeroed on miss why in Malad. She is married with 2 sons, one son is very small. Seems she married at a young age. I wanted to chew juicy and soft white boobs, and she had the perfect pair of melons. Satisfied me nicely. She herself is a horny girl. She offered anal and I gladly fucked her ass. Felt so warm inside her ass. Also she gives nice blowjob. Sucked my big fat dick for long time. That's also the reason why I love fucking these hot Muslim girls. Total damage- 6.5 k + room.Couple of recent FR stating that she was lactating. Is that still hold true?

Member #4731
01-06-21, 04:02
I'm curious. Like we discuss hobbies, is there any forum where women discuss their male hobbies?

HandsomeDesi
01-06-21, 08:01
Looks good. What are the charges?

Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?

Jooeey
01-06-21, 09:48
Anyone who is regular at NL and has visited most of the Buildings there. Willing to share info please let me know I need some info. Will PM you the question.

Niss007
01-06-21, 10:34
Bump, No one have visited BWS lately?? Any leads would be appreciated.Yesterday received a message from them on new packages, hence I guess they are operational.

Jesika Alba
01-06-21, 12:47
https://in.oklute.com/call-girls/mumbai/

There are several other options available. Like. Locanto / Skokka / SEA / SA / CL, where there is continuation of several flow of the advertisements. It is seen on 2 to 3 different websites. There is a big issue in knowing about the right one. Multiple advertisements are put up by the handlers or agents. Once the proper examination of the advertisements and end up with the genuine SP or referred by friends.

http://in.skokka.com/call-girls/mumbai/

There is a new ad running on the ISG which lists a lot of Indies and SP's. I just saw it for the first time. Has anyone noticed it and check it out. Any good Indie available.

Cheers.

Jesika Alba
01-06-21, 13:31
There are several other options available. Like. Locanto / Skokka / SEA / SA / CL, where there is continuation of several flow of the advertisements. It is seen on 2 to 3 different websites. There is a big issue in knowing about the right one. Multiple advertisements are put up by the handlers or agents. Once the proper examination of the advertisements and end up with the genuine SP or referred by friends.

CaringGuy45
01-06-21, 14:16
So guys, finally back on ISG after a lull of 4 years. Was active previously when the site was. Com and not on NL.

Had meet many hws for around 2 k for two shots but those were the days. Then lost my account and so did my senior membership Et all.

Coming back to the point, having been transferred to Mumbai from gulf, wanted to contact my old contacts but everyone seemed to changed number.

We meet and kissed passionately like there is no end. Moved to her 33 see and they were awesome.

She is very professional with BBJ moves around the shafts and the everywhere else.

We ordered few bites and smoked together..Hi dear,

Can you share her digits please.

Thxxxx.

DiodRed
01-06-21, 15:17
Here is my latest experience:

Contacted independent NE (Arunachal). She Used to work at massage parlour in darkness west. Deal was as many shots and a deep tissue massage. Committed time 4 hrs.

Nothing was out of bounds except anal. Marvellous CIM, doggy, hot water bath (booked 5* hotel in darkness east).

Finally, the massage! Tremendously good, I must say.

And all this without checking phone once or getting distracted. Good conversations in English, though Hindi was weak, but why do you care.

Damages: 8 k for a blissful 5 hour (extended without any complaints as she too was having a good time).

WIR: absolutely!

Rahuls2304
01-06-21, 19:08
Brother,

I know her, nice chick use to banged her in lockdown at her home before my aunty Mizoram NE, a week back she ping me as she needed some cash send some but she is horney as my my my. Nice nice keep good going. I banged her without protection as she had much feelings, class girl

Here is my latest experience:

Contacted independent NE (Arunachal). She Used to work at massage parlour in darkness west. Deal was as many shots and a deep tissue massage. Committed time 4 hrs.

Nothing was out of bounds except anal. Marvellous CIM, doggy, hot water bath (booked 5* hotel in darkness east).

Finally, the massage! Tremendously good, I must say.

And all this without checking phone once or getting distracted. Good conversations in English, though Hindi was weak, but why do you care.

Damages: 8 k for a blissful 5 hour (extended without any complaints as she too was having a good time).

WIR: absolutely!.

Alphe86
01-07-21, 02:36
Well, I'll surely drop in for a visit and update in the forum.

Thanks bro.

Yesterday received a message from them on new packages, hence I guess they are operational.

Gamer76
01-07-21, 03:13
There are several other options available. Like. Locanto / Skokka / SEA / SA / CL, where there is continuation of several flow of the advertisements. It is seen on 2 to 3 different websites. There is a big issue in knowing about the right one. Multiple advertisements are put up by the handlers or agents. Once the proper examination of the advertisements and end up with the genuine SP or referred by friends.CL used to be a good source. But it was shut down. SA is genuine but again very costly.

Gamer76
01-07-21, 03:14
I'm curious. Like we discuss hobbies, is there any forum where women discuss their male hobbies?Women discuss such things in kitty party. Otherwise they post in MR or SA and simply fuck, unlike we men who spend time only on searching!

Harry2020
01-07-21, 07:50
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Harry2020
01-07-21, 07:51
Has anyone tried her recently? How is the service?

Any feedback? Charges?

TurnipShoe
01-07-21, 11:22
Mind sharing her digits?

Here is my latest experience:.

BangBanggo
01-07-21, 12:41
Decided to have first bang of the year, so called regular SP who sent the pics of Payal, Bengali girl. She was reaching 30's but not married.

Little darker and almost not like in picture but the figure was good.

Went into bathroom and cleaned myself and came out naked. She was teasing me so started light kisses and undressed. She removed her top and we went to mirror where looked each other while I was pressing her small be size soft boobs.

Move around and kissed more. Then she sat down on the bed and started giving me BBBJ while I was standing up. This aroused me more so pushed her down and removed her pant and started kissing her clean pussy. No smell and lovely pussy but did not waste lot of time and pull her on me. Now it was woman on top and my dick started looking for her pussy.

Kissing was continue and now I was inside her pussy with Girl on top. She was moving herself so good that I could not resit and cum quickly.

It felt like heaven. Just 15 minutes of act but something I will not forget as it was one of those days when you cum so well that you feel so much fresh and satisfied.

Damage - 6 K.

SexyGuy79
01-07-21, 13:45

Had meet many hws for around 2 k for two shots but those were the days. Then lost my account and so did my senior membership Et all. Can u share her digits. Please pm me and which hotel did u took.

We ordered few bites and smoked together..Canbu share her digits and which hotel do you suggest.

SexyGuy79
01-07-21, 13:58

After the first round we started discussing life. She told me that she is still looking for a good job so that she can quit this life. I had taken along two cans of beer with me. Offered her one but she refused as she was still nursing her baby.Can you share her details David and damage.