PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

SexyGuy79
01-07-21, 14:03
Decided to have first bang of the year, so called regular SP who sent the pics of Payal, Bengali girl. She was reaching 30's but not married.

Little darker and almost not like in picture but the figure was good.

Went into bathroom and cleaned myself and came out naked. She was teasing me so started light kisses and undressed. She removed her top and we went to mirror where looked each other while I was pressing her small be size soft boobs.

Move around and kissed more. Then she sat down on the bed and started giving me BBBJ while I was standing up. This aroused me more so pushed her down and removed her pant and started kissing her clean pussy. No smell and lovely pussy but did not waste lot of time and pull her on me. Now it was woman on top and my dick started looking for her pussy..Can you share digits of payal.

Mayo45
01-07-21, 14:33
So guys, finally back on ISG after a lull of 4 years. Was active previously when the site was. Com and not on NL.

Had meet many hws for around 2 k for two shots but those were the days. Then lost my account and so did my senior membership Et all.

Coming back to the point, having been transferred to Mumbai from gulf, wanted to contact my old contacts but everyone seemed to changed number.

Luckily a contact was still active and here is the FR.

Met her after a gap of four years and boy she has not changed.

Set up a meet on Saturday at our regular hotel in Navi Mumbai.

We meet and kissed passionately like there is no end. Moved to her 33 see and they were awesome.

She is very professional with BBJ moves around the shafts and the everywhere else.

Put on a condom and fucked her miss. Came early due to excitement.

We ordered few bites and smoked together..Hi bro,

Hope you are doing well. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

NawabFucker
01-07-21, 15:16
Decided to have first bang of the year, so called regular SP who sent the pics of Payal, Bengali girl. She was reaching 30's but not married.

Went into bathroom and cleaned myself and came out naked. She was teasing me so started light kisses and undressed. She removed her top and we went to mirror where looked each other while I was pressing her small be size soft boobs.

Move around and kissed more. Then she sat down on the bed and started giving me BBBJ while I was standing up. This aroused me more so pushed her down and removed her pant and started kissing her clean pussy. No smell and lovely pussy but did not waste lot of time and pull her on me. Now it was woman on top and my dick started looking for her pussy.

Kissing was continue and now I was inside her pussy with Girl on top. She was moving herself so good that I could not resit and cum quickly.

It felt like heaven. Just 15 minutes of act but something I will not forget as it was one of those days when you cum so well that you feel so much fresh and satisfied.

Damage - 6 K.Wow. Nice experience brother. Would definitely try when I visit Mumbai next month.

Keep sharing.

MousseBBW
01-07-21, 16:27
You lucky!

Are you still in touch with those MILFS and are they still in business. I am aunty lover and always prefer such seasoned aunties and MILFs. I have heard about Jothi Juinagar and also about another Gujju MILF at Ghatkopar by name Bhavana. But nevar tried them as there was no contact details.

I am in regular touch with a Chembur MILF Anjali, huge body, huge boobs and very tight pussy. Used to punch those huge melons and she is very cooperative. She takes you to a lodge in Chembur and even last week had taken her. She takes 2 k for 3 hours and fantastic BBBJ she gives. She must be around 48 years and enjoys a lot. I meet her regularly for the last 1 year and always the same lodge and the lodge guys know me well now. Last week after I came out of the lodge, after seeing her off the lodge guy called me and informed me about a house wife who it seems is a regular visitor the lodge. The guy asked me 3 k for 3 hours and showed me her pic. No doubt she looks quite hot and sexy. I am planning to take her on Saturday.Hi bro,

Can you share I will exchange in same budget please.

Minkar
01-07-21, 16:36
There are several other options available. Like. Locanto / Skokka / SEA / SA / CL, where there is continuation of several flow of the advertisements. It is seen on 2 to 3 different websites. There is a big issue in knowing about the right one. Multiple advertisements are put up by the handlers or agents. Once the proper examination of the advertisements and end up with the genuine SP or referred by friends.I know I'm not from your city but I like read posts here as well I would like to know a little bit more about the name of these sites and does it work in other cities as well.

Regards.

SwapDestiny
01-08-21, 07:57
Hi,

I am doing well and hope it's the same with you.

Unfortunately I have tried ways suggested in ISG but unable to activate my PMs.

Damn this is not what I expected.

Will try to do it again this weekend.

Hi bro,

Hope you are doing well. Mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

MRaider
01-08-21, 15:32
Jothi I am referring to is an old MILF who was discussed a lot in this forum few years back. I got her contact from a fellow monger and since then I have been taking her regularly at least once a week. She is almost 42 years but still good in bed. Excellent sucking skills and tight pussy and I fuck her with out condy. She takes you at her flat but I don't enjoy at her flat and we meet outside in lodge different lodge different time from Thane to Panvel. Her boobs are still strong and big nipples and she is real hot *****. She cream if you really fuck her hard and also scream when you give her oral and while sucking her boobs she moans a lot. She oozes a lot while sucking and the saltish taste is very tempting. If I plan well in advance at least 1 day prior she spends the full night as she has to make arrangements at home for her family. Basically I prefer MILFs and not young girls and all my contacts ate 35 plus and still I enjoy many of the old contacts.

I don't know any Jyothi from Mayur bar as I don't visit any Bar.Hi IAndYou,

Indeed Jyothis pussy is the tastiest. I have licked her with love mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhaaaa.

MRaider
01-08-21, 15:39
Hi guys,

I am from Chennai. I used to visit Mumbai regularly a few years back. Lost the contacts. There used to be a lady by name sonal. Hefty lady with 42 size boobs. The best sex I have ever enjoyed in my life. She was 42 years old at that time. Must be close to 50 now. I would still prefer her over the younger ones if I get her. Is she still in the business.Hi,

Was this Sonal of Kamothe?

If that's her, even I have lost contact of her from a long time. Anybody here knows? It would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

MRaider
01-08-21, 15:48
I would support you bro in this as I also feel very difficult to control myself with out performing, for that matter I perform at least 2 times a week and I can't be without it. It is not addiction, but I would say it is the biological need and quenching the thirst. There are different ways of looking at it. I would like to give my points as follows:

I) Having started my mongering life very early with my neighbor aunt, I have seen and experienced very many females and their feelings and real inner feelings.

II) I have seen and laid females from the lowest level of Street working girls, maids, nurses, teachers, college professors, to high class air hostess Doctors, housewives and of late many Afros as they are freely available nowadays for a cheap rate.

III) I must accept and admit that I do not enjoy at home and my WiFi is totally not interested in it.

IV) One argument is that when you are hungry, and do not have food at home, you are bound to take it outside. Naturally you would visit someone where you can get ultimate satisfaction..Hi,

Very well put.

Loved the way how you have taken the points and elaborated with examples.

What a fine experienced man you are.

MRaider
01-08-21, 16:13
Hello bro,

Many thanks for your post and also appreciating my post. I have received many PMs appreciating the post and also asking for guidance and help in this regard. I thank all of the fellow mongers for the encouragement and appreciation. I would give some of thoughts on this and then all will get convinced that mongering is natural and nothing wrong in it.

I) As I had mentioned earlier my first experience, it was with an aunty who was a housewife and was not getting it at home. The lesson we have to learn is that it was she who initiated this as she wanted it so badly. Second point is that I was quite young at that time and had no idea at all about all these and she taught me and trained me up for meeting her requirements and as it suited me also, I enjoyed it, otherwise I would have resisted it.

II) Subsequently whichever MILF and housewife I have laid, all had the same feeling as they wanted it more than me.

III) I belong to Kerala and my childhood and studies I had at Kerala and my career started at Kerala. I started a s a Medical Representative and I my career journey from the entry level to the Head Marketing Position, I had been at many places and now being the country head I travel all over for my work. During my travel I had the good fortune of meeting and laying many females from the street working girls, red light area CSW, HW, nurses, many Doctors, air hostess, hotel receptionists, etc. Some of them were for money where as many others were asking for good company as they were not getting at home. What you don't get at home, people seek outside if it is available.Hi,

Even I started my career as a Medical Rep but later changed to a different stream. But in those days back in 90's I had a chance encounter which I cannot forget and lead me to become explorative.

NawabFucker
01-08-21, 16:13
Write full report bro, give all details of girl!There were about 10 girls, I chose one brown skinned with medium melons. The girl was very cooperative. Gave BBJ for a long time then banged her.

Total damage of 2 k for 1 HR.

NawabFucker
01-08-21, 16:17
I know I'm not from your city but I like read posts here as well I would like to know a little bit more about the name of these sites and does it work in other cities as well.

Regards.The success rate in these ads is very less brother. Unless you are sure, try to avoid as most of these are scammers.

MRaider
01-08-21, 16:31
Hello fellow mongers,

You may wonder what is the relevance of the above subject to our mongering scene? Just read on and you will know what I experienced has been quite impressive.

This had happened long back early 1990's, but a lesson learnt. During those days when the private airlines were about to make an impact in Indian Aviation Industry there was an airline by name East West Airlines.

I had booked by the same airlines from Mumbai to Chennai at 5 Pm. The airline cancelled the flight without any prior notice and passengers started shouting at staff. I also joined the group, and demanded them to accommodate me in the 5-15 pm Jet Airways flight. Ultimately they agreed to accommodate 13 passengers who had just hand baggage and there were only 13 seats in Jet. After all formalities and security check just boarded the flight. I was given a window seat near emergency exit. When I boarded one MILF was sitting in my seat and one female was sitting in the aisle and misled seat was vacant. The emergency window seat usually they don't allocate for a female and as I boarded at the last minute, this lady who was allotted the middle seat was occupying that..Hi,

By your experiences, it seems you are quite a charmer. I liked the way you scored those ladies by introducing yourself, Half the battle was won then and there itself by making them secure by your visiting card. What a masterstroke! Phew!

WsgMax1
01-08-21, 19:14
Not that recent as I met her in mid-Nov. I'd taken a video session from her a couple of weeks before and liked what I saw. She's in her mid-30's, short, on the chubby side and well spoken. All of which I like. I booked her for an overnight session at a hotel in BKC. She arrived pretty much on time and we had a pleasant time talking and getting to know each other while having a few drinks and smokes. Got down to it much later in the night and I had a good time with her but over the years I've realized that it's all about the vibe so YMMV. Pretty good blowing skills and since it had been a long while since I'd been with a woman, I came in buckets LOL. We finally crashed in the early hours of the morning and she eventually left just after 8 am to beat traffic back home.

She's a straight talking lady with a no-BS attitude which I appreciate. All-in-all an enjoyable time spent with Kajal and will look her up the next time I'm in the city.

Damages: 12 k overnight + 1 k traveling.

I think she's bumped it up to 15 k now but might go lower for repeat clients.

Has anyone tried her recently? How is the service?

Any feedback? Charges?

Has anyone tried her recently? How is the service?

Any feedback? Charges?

DesiBuoy
01-09-21, 04:00
I have rejoined the forum after several years. I am looking for spa leads in the W suburbs. Preferably darkness area. If anyone can share a few pointers, I'd be obliged. My PMs are open. Cheers.

ServingYou2003
01-09-21, 07:40
In Virar today for some work. Any links for ST within Virar. But something reasonable and nice. Please PM me if there are any.

Thanks.

Vicky0785
01-09-21, 10:06
Hi IAndYou,

Indeed Jyothis pussy is the tastiest. I have licked her with love mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhaaaa.Her number.

TheHobbyist69
01-09-21, 10:43
She is a gem. I can't say that any clearer! She is a cutie, curvy and like a Bhabhi who has not too -long hair, wore a super sexy blouse and Saree. Overall she's in her mid-30's, on the curvy though chubby side and soft spoken. All of which I like. All items are on the Menu except greek.

I met Anu number of times in last few months and every time the session kept getting better and better. I always booked her for 2 hours sessions but we always ended up going overtime. In short she is not an clock watcher. She has nice set of full b's that were bigger, she is nicely nicely shaved she has a soft skin. I did not partake in DATY at all but fingering her got her wet. She has an good BBBJ technique (guess perfected over the years) and she is a tease.

For the main event she suited me up but she is pretty tight and that is an understatement and it felt like she has an grip on me. She is not a great kisser so if anyone looking for DFK you may feel short changed, but she does make up for it with her attitude and her approach to put you at ease. She dresses nicely so asking her to come to any good hotels is not an issue at all.

Damages: 10 K for a blissful 2 hour (extended without any complaints as she too was having a good time).

WIR: absolutely!

TheHobbyist69
01-09-21, 10:49
Here is request to my monger gentlemen. Do you have any info / reviews on Sonal, She advertises on MR. The last 4 digits are - 685. Her pics are below.

SexyGuy79
01-09-21, 13:44
Hi IAndYou,

Indeed Jyothis pussy is the tastiest. I have licked her with love mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhaaaa.Please share her contact. Where is her flat is it safe. What is the damage.

SexyGuy79
01-09-21, 13:47
Hello friends,

Got chance to visit the city. Took number of a juhu babe and got some action. Below 30 kind of profile and fleshy all across. Mouth fucked her nicely and sucked her boobs to my heart's content.

Face- 7.

Body- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Her number is available with seniors, so kindly don't fill my PM.Please help with juhu babe contact.

Undertake
01-09-21, 17:03
Hi IAndYou,

Indeed Jyothis pussy is the tastiest. I have licked her with love mmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhaaaa.Any pic of jothi?

Jdkunha
01-09-21, 17:46
Guys,

Can you help me out with some spas with some good looking babes in CST / gateway area.

Tried messaging some folks, but seems like they haven't logged in.

I will definitely put up an FR of the encounter with due credit to the kind guy who helps me out.

Thanks.

RockMeHardly
01-09-21, 20:23
Hi everyone,

I have tried many girls on MR via Cam when the meeting was not possible, like Mabel, Diana, Tina all from Mumbai, and Neha from Bangalore. All were amazing service providers and genuine.

I have personally met Diana and Tina from MR. Both were very friendly and passionate on bed, specially Tina. I loved grinding her pussycat while being on top her. It became such hot moment. I still get a hardon thinking about her. She was very clean. Bit on heavy side but very lovely. Diana was also great in bed and loved how she played with balls.

Both charged 12-15 k. Diana came to my place and Tina was with me in a hotel in Malad.

Would love if anyone else wants to share some contacts. Take care all.

ServingYou2003
01-09-21, 20:50
Here is request to my monger gentlemen. Do you have any info / reviews on Sonal, She advertises on MR. The last 4 digits are - 685. Her pics are below.If Iam not wrong I have seen her on Gleeden too with an ID of Regina or something. Can't remember. But have no details.

TheHobbyist69
01-10-21, 01:13
I was looking for an change and so decided to take the plunge with Ishika who advertises on MR. My initial attempts to connect were not successful but eventually we came around to an agreement. She is soft but outspoken person (not rude as some have indicated). She just wants to level set the expectations which works perfectly for me. We met in ST hotel in Andheri-E (near the pump house).

She is dark and not fair as the photo would suggest, but in her defense she mentioned it upfront during our discussions. She is also on the chubby side but she makes it well with her attitude and conversation. She loves DFK and she is good at it. She does charges extra for BBBJ. Anal, CIM services are not offered.

I had an 2 HR session with her and the overall damages were 10 K + Hotel Expenses.

WIR. Yes.

TheHobbyist69
01-10-21, 03:03
Anyone with the updated digits of this Malad chic please pm, picture attached. Cheers, LMD.This chick looks interesting. Will love to contact her.

Dered 1981
01-10-21, 03:42
Hi all,

Not from Mumbai, came for work in the month of Dec 20 for 3 days at Thane, went to a Spa starting with T spa, 2.5 k counter and bloody 2.5 k for HJ Topless, but the chick was beautiful again might be coming in Jan End would be nice if any pointers can be given, it would be really helpful in Thane Area.

Thank you all in advance.

TharkiBoss
01-10-21, 04:06
Hello Hardick bro,

Do you mind sharing Chembur MILF Anjali's contact with me. I can reciprocate with similar contact.

Thanks.

Tharki.

Thanks
Tharki

You lucky!

Are you still in touch with those MILFS and are they still in business. I am aunty lover and always prefer such seasoned aunties and MILFs. I have heard about Jothi Juinagar and also about another Gujju MILF at Ghatkopar by name Bhavana. But nevar tried them as there was no contact details.

I am in regular touch with a Chembur MILF Anjali, huge body, huge boobs and very tight pussy. Used to punch those huge melons and she is very cooperative. She takes you to a lodge in Chembur and even last week had taken her. She takes 2 k for 3 hours and fantastic BBBJ she gives. She must be around 48 years and enjoys a lot. I meet her regularly for the last 1 year and always the same lodge and the lodge guys know me well now. Last week after I came out of the lodge, after seeing her off the lodge guy called me and informed me about a house wife who it seems is a regular visitor the lodge. The guy asked me 3 k for 3 hours and showed me her pic. No doubt she looks quite hot and sexy. I am planning to take her on Saturday.

TharkiBoss
01-10-21, 04:37
Hello buddy,

Hope you are doing well.

Do you mind clearing your inbox please.

TIA,

Tharki.

Hi dude,

Excellent post and I am reminded of the good olden days. I fully agree with you and I do have the same taste and still am in touch with those MILFs you have mentioned and enjoying those pussies for more than 20 years now.

My most favourite is Jyothi from Juinagar. Eralier I usd to visit her flat at Juinagar and fuck her for 1500 for 2 shots and she used to be very cooperative. She has shifted to Khargar and a couple of times I went to her flat and banged her. However I was not comfortable taking her at her flat though she was very cooperative and happy. Nowadays I take her to some lodge and fuck her regularly. We meet at least once a week nowadays. I fuck her bare back as well. She doesn't mind bare back fuck and enjoys a lot. A couple of times I have taken her full night as well and she is willing for full night also.

I pay her 2 k for full night and she is happy. Then I used to bang the MILF from Kalyan Shradha who used to come to Thane and we used to go to some lodge near talaopali. She is also good to me and enjoyed a lot with her. 1500 I pay her for 2 hours.

Then you have Raji the Punjabi MILF from Thane very talkative but very good I bed. Again 1500 to 2000 for 3-4 hours and used to go to lodge at Kapurbawadi. She has put on wait now and boobs have become more bigger and size is quite amazing. Her BBBJ is still one of the best and she sucks the balls and also licks ass hile as well. Even Jyothi does an excellent BBJ and she gets flooded fast and you can really enjoy licking her as she is clean and good smelling pussy. Her pussy is tight as well. These theree have been making my mongering spicy and still am enjoying. I do have Sandra from Vasai another MILF. Very very affectionate and God fearing anf excellent in bed and she really cares or you. I usd to take her to Malad and fuck her in a lodge. She is very much in need of money and stays with her son and surprisingly her son knows she goes out for fucking for making money. I have met her son a couple of times and she ives her life by this. I take her only for full night and not for short time. Then am still taking the Marathi MILF from Nerul Sulekha that huge boobs and thighs and tight pussy. Execellent sucker and she also takes me to a lodge near Nerul. Sana from Vashi the Muslim MILF used to charge just 1000 for one shot. Sucks so great and enjoys and moans a lot while you pump in. These are the old time chicks who are still in business and never tried the new ones discussed in the forum. Hope we could meet up and then discuss this and try and share the old contacts once again. Old is Gold! Kudos to you for your remembrance of the old days. I never tried the Dombivili Gujju or the Vashi Lady which I am keen.

Rimmer069
01-10-21, 05:44
That's a really old pussy. Pic attached. You still want to try?

Any pic of jothi?

TheHobbyist69
01-10-21, 08:11
Can you help me out with her number? I am currently trolling MR but not getting any good hits. Just help a brother out.

Hello friends,

Got chance to visit the city. Took number of a juhu babe and got some action. Below 30 kind of profile and fleshy all across. Mouth fucked her nicely and sucked her boobs to my heart's content.

Face- 7.

Body- 8.

Boobs- 8.

Pussy- 7.

Damage- 4 k ST.

Her number is available with seniors, so kindly don't fill my PM.

Undertake
01-10-21, 09:47
She is a gem. I can't say that any clearer! She is a cutie, curvy and like a Bhabhi who has not too -long hair, wore a super sexy blouse and Saree. Overall she's in her mid-30's, on the curvy though chubby side and soft spoken. All of which I like. All items are on the Menu except greek.

I met Anu number of times in last few months and every time the session kept getting better and better. I always booked her for 2 hours sessions but we always ended up going overtime. In short she is not an clock watcher. She has nice set of full b's that were bigger, she is nicely nicely shaved she has a soft skin. I did not partake in DATY at all but fingering her got her wet. She has an good BBBJ technique (guess perfected over the years) and she is a tease.

For the main event she suited me up but she is pretty tight and that is an understatement and it felt like she has an grip on me. She is not a great kisser so if anyone looking for DFK you may feel short changed, but she does make up for it with her attitude and her approach to put you at ease. She dresses nicely so asking her to come to any good hotels is not an issue at all.

Damages: 10 K for a blissful 2 hour (extended without any complaints as she too was having a good time).

WIR: absolutely!I have seen her photos, not worth more than 3-4 k for 2.

MRaider
01-10-21, 12:55
Any pic of jothi?Sorry,

Not in touch for a long time now.

Aditya06
01-10-21, 13:59
Here is my latest experience:

Contacted independent NE (Arunachal). She Used to work at massage parlour in darkness west. Deal was as many shots and a deep tissue massage. Committed time 4 hrs.

Nothing was out of bounds except anal. Marvellous CIM, doggy, hot water bath (booked 5* hotel in darkness east).

Finally, the massage! Tremendously good, I must say.

And all this without checking phone once or getting distracted. Good conversations in English, though Hindi was weak, but why do you care.

Damages: 8 k for a blissful 5 hour (extended without any complaints as she too was having a good time).

WIR: absolutely!Not sure how to get her contact details since you do not have your PM enabled but if there is a way, please let me know. Also if anyone else has her digits please PM me. Would love to try her out!

Sonic5
01-10-21, 15:39
Hello I am going to be doing violet this coming week any reviews of hers? Anybody been with her please do share your experience thanks.

TheHobbyist69
01-10-21, 15:46
I am in constant search of Short Stay hotel for Mongering which is safe and clean. I have used Brevistay, StayUncle etc but found their prices on higher side roughly 1500 RS to 2100 RS. Examples LIWA International, Tunga, De Riveria etc. I then hit upon checking directly with bit more upscale hotels like Peninsula, Lemon Tree Premier etc. Their rates are nearly comparable with these hotels for short stay or for overnite.

What is the fellow mongers thoughts or suggestions?

TIA.

TheHobbyist69
01-10-21, 15:48
Looking for some action in Mumbai. Can anyone DM me her digits?Can some one also send me her digits please?

TIA.

ServingYou2003
01-10-21, 16:19
I have seen her photos, not worth more than 3-4 k for 2.Says 20 k for a night. Every one on MR says 20 to 25 k. Is it some kind of joke? Some may not even be worth more than 8 k for night. Ufff too much yaar. Mostly every for ST is 8 k to 10 k.

Xyclone10
01-10-21, 16:47
Hey bro,

How does Diana look in real. She doesn't have any face pics on MR. Can you share any pics?

Hi everyone,

I have tried many girls on MR via Cam when the meeting was not possible, like Mabel, Diana, Tina all from Mumbai, and Neha from Bangalore. All were amazing service providers and genuine.

I have personally met Diana and Tina from MR. Both were very friendly and passionate on bed, specially Tina. I loved grinding her pussycat while being on top her. It became such hot moment. I still get a hardon thinking about her. She was very clean. Bit on heavy side but very lovely. Diana was also great in bed and loved how she played with balls.

Both charged 12-15 k. Diana came to my place and Tina was with me in a hotel in Malad.

Would love if anyone else wants to share some contacts. Take care all.

Kryptographer
01-10-21, 18:33
Even I'm curious. How high is the demand! These days I find girls quoting less in SA than on MR!

Says 20 k for a night. Every one on MR says 20 to 25 k. Is it some kind of joke? Some may not even be worth more than 8 k for night. Ufff too much yaar. Mostly every for ST is 8 k to 10 k.

TheHobbyist69
01-10-21, 19:25
She negotiates to 12 K a night after the 2 hrs session.

Says 20 k for a night. Every one on MR says 20 to 25 k. Is it some kind of joke? Some may not even be worth more than 8 k for night. Ufff too much yaar. Mostly every for ST is 8 k to 10 k.

Grover86
01-10-21, 23:11
I am not sure why this Anjali is discussed ao much these days. She is a horribly looking gujju fatso granny. I had been to her and I can bet that she would just be much more older and worse. Not worth even a penny.

She has such huge thighs with all kinds of wrinkles and marks saggy boobs AF and the most loose pussy.

Seriously, why?

Hello Hardick bro,

Do you mind sharing Chembur MILF Anjali's contact with me. I can reciprocate with similar contact.

Thanks.

Tharki.

Thanks
Tharki

Gamer76
01-11-21, 03:00
Even I'm curious. How high is the demand! These days I find girls quoting less in SA than on MR!Because in MR there is the charge of the SP who handles these so called indies. Don't pay them more than 5-6 k. Anu Arora is also handled by her pimp.

Gamer76
01-11-21, 03:02
I have seen her photos, not worth more than 3-4 k for 2.2, years ago when she was working with SP Shanaya, she used to take 5 k for 2. Now she has increased her attitude and rates to 10 k. Avoid such old pussies with high prices. She is not new here.

Gamer76
01-11-21, 03:03
I am not sure why this Anjali is discussed ao much these days. She is a horribly looking gujju fatso granny. I had been to her and I can bet that she would just be much more older and worse. Not worth even a penny.

She has such huge thighs with all kinds of wrinkles and marks saggy boobs AF and the most loose pussy.

Seriously, why?Really sometimes I also think how can people fuck grannies. She is GILF category guys!

Undertake
01-11-21, 05:00
That's a really old pussy. Pic attached. You still want to try?Not at all!

Undertake
01-11-21, 05:01
Says 20 k for a night. Every one on MR says 20 to 25 k. Is it some kind of joke? Some may not even be worth more than 8 k for night. Ufff too much yaar. Mostly every for ST is 8 k to 10 k.Whatever they say, their actual worth is half of what they quote!

Undertake
01-11-21, 05:06
Even I'm curious. How high is the demand! These days I find girls quoting less in SA than on MR!Some of the girls in MR are also in SA and vice-versa they adjust their rates which suites them.

SeekingLust
01-11-21, 06:59
Which 5-stars in Mumbai are couple friendly and give half day rates?

Here is request to my monger gentlemen. Do you have any info / reviews on Sonal, She advertises on MR. The last 4 digits are - 685. Her pics are below.Share the link? I not see her on MR.

Hello I am going to be doing violet this coming week any reviews of hers? Anybody been with her please do share your experience thanks.Avoid, avoid, avoid. Time watcher, fat, terrible BJ, saggy boobs. Service is 2 out of 10 stars.

ViratM786
01-11-21, 10:43
Says 20 k for a night. Every one on MR says 20 to 25 k. Is it some kind of joke? Some may not even be worth more than 8 k for night. Ufff too much yaar. Mostly every for ST is 8 k to 10 k.I observed that most of the reviews on MR are fake. I had bad experience with 1-2 girls and I added their feedback on MR however MR did not published it saying "inappropriate review". In summary, most of the MR girls are not worth more than 5-8 K for short term.

Chahyd
01-11-21, 11:13
Dear fellow mongerers.

There was a Indie about 3 years back maybe. There were some reviews on her using wine etc in a tub.

Anyone remember her name? She always came and then changed into some really sex lingerie. Was a model and had decent english.

Any pointers would help.

Sunny.

Chahyd
01-11-21, 11:26
You are right, the subsidiary industries related to Airlines like, Tourism, Hotels, Resorts, Wellness centres, etc have all taken a hit. Look out for girls like receptionists in hotels, resorts, restaurants etc. Many girls are available for paid fun because of Covid-19 losses. For more information connect with Teena and her friends, they have many contacts in these industries.Sir, how do I reach out? ISG doesn't show you have PM.

Sunny.

Luckyguy7198
01-11-21, 11:34
I am in constant search of Short Stay hotel for Mongering which is safe and clean. I have used Brevistay, StayUncle etc but found their prices on higher side roughly 1500 RS to 2100 RS. Examples LIWA International, Tunga, De Riveria etc. I then hit upon checking directly with bit more upscale hotels like Peninsula, Lemon Tree Premier etc. Their rates are nearly comparable with these hotels for short stay or for overnite.

What is the fellow mongers thoughts or suggestions?Contacting the property directly instead of via aggregators and agents will be cheaper.

Frequenting some properties can help you negotiate better rates in the long run. Try proposing a mutually profitable membership such as 40 hours in 6 months (for example, 4 hours per visit times 10 visits at about INR 200 per hour), validity extended if rooms are unavailable or you give 2 weeks' notice? This works on your personal equation and credibility, unadvertised. Research their best rates and occupancy (room utilization) to arbitrate the sweet spot.

Time of day, day of week and month, and method of payment matters. Mornings, mid week, mid month, non-festive days and paying in cash should be cheaper -- you know why.

LuckyFriend
01-11-21, 11:47
Hi guys,

Everyone I have tried many seniors for some contact but I did not got any help.

So tired MR their was one girl with the name of Ziya Mehra I took her based on reviews but was a disappointment.

Guys she is totally dead fish. She took 35 k from me for full night but when is came is around 38 years old and in profile she is showing 26 years and she has loose pussy as she had 2 child their where stract mark on her tummy she even have tattoo on her.

Tummy to hide this but got she is just waste of time she did not even touch my the.

Now she came with new profile name is Jiya and asking for 40 k for night guys don't waste your money.

Look 5/10.

DFK 4/10.

Service 0/10.

Pussy loose too loose.

Waste of money.

Guys beware of this reviews all are fake in mr.

Akp16
01-11-21, 15:16
Hi guys,

I am new to mongering and slowly ticking off my fantasies. I want to try a hot foreigner under 15 k budget. Can any of you help me with the lead. I can reciprocate with Pune indie / HW / fb cpl contact. PM me.

Shaukeen
01-11-21, 16:00
I have used Brevistay app with good results.

Contacting the property directly instead of via aggregators and agents will be cheaper.

Frequenting some properties can help you negotiate better rates in the long run. Try proposing a mutually profitable membership such as 40 hours in 6 months (for example, 4 hours per visit times 10 visits at about INR 200 per hour), validity extended if rooms are unavailable or you give 2 weeks' notice? This works on your personal equation and credibility, unadvertised. Research their best rates and occupancy (room utilization) to arbitrate the sweet spot.

Time of day, day of week and month, and method of payment matters. Mornings, mid week, mid month, non-festive days and paying in cash should be cheaper -- you know why.

TheHobbyist69
01-11-21, 16:40
Contacting the property directly instead of via aggregators and agents will be cheaper.

Time of day, day of week and month, and method of payment matters. Mornings, mid week, mid month, non-festive days and paying in cash should be cheaper -- you know why.I concur with your suggestions and approach. For example. I have utilized LT Premier for quite some time and it seems their rates and the one quoted on StayUncle, Brevity are much comparable, in fact the LT is cheaper as they give the room for 12 hrs rather than 3/6. So I get to relax a bit prior to play time or after.

TIA.

Gamer76
01-12-21, 03:08
Hi guys,

So tired MR their was one girl with the name of Ziya Mehra I took her based on reviews but was a disappointment.

Guys she is totally dead fish. She took 35 k from me for full night but when is came is around 38 years old and in profile she is showing 26 years and she has loose pussy as she had 2 child their where stract mark on her tummy she even have tattoo on her.

Tummy to hide this but got she is just waste of time she did not even touch my the.

Now she came with new profile name is Jiya and asking for 40 k for night guys don't waste your money.

Look 5/10.

DFK 4/10..MR reviews are obviously fake. The MR website also doesn't let you post negative reviews. MR website is hands in glove with SP and pimps. Be very careful while dealing with MR girls.

Gamer76
01-12-21, 03:10
Some of the girls in MR are also in SA and vice-versa they adjust their rates which suites them.Even some of the indies from ISG have shifted to SA LOL! There these old trash are charging like hell. But nobody goes to them!

Rimmer069
01-12-21, 05:47
Sorry to hear bro. At 35 k you will get gold plated pussy. Not filthy working girls like Jiya.

Hi guys,

SleightOfHand
01-12-21, 07:11
Quite late of me to respond. But, haven't been regular to this forum as I used to be.

Can defo vouch for Poonam Malad.

Hello Seniors,

Was searching some contacts online and went inside a rabbit hole.

Found a list of 30-40 contacts indis, SP contacts fromm Mumbai. Care to confirm if those are valid?

Name Last 3 digits.

Aarohi 434.

Afreen Chembur 896.

Aishwarya 784.

Ananya 847.

SP Earth Vashi 669.

Bhushra 999..

RockMeHardly
01-12-21, 07:15
Hey bro,

How does Diana look in real. She doesn't have any face pics on MR. Can you share any pics?She's like a girl next door. I won't say she's too hot looking and all. But she's hot in bad. Plus I know there are many fake reviews on MR on a lot of girls but both Diana and Tina are genuine people and gives all required check before you even call them to hotel. Also, Mabel I am going to meet soon.

TheHobbyist69
01-12-21, 07:22
MR reviews are obviously fake. The MR website also doesn't let you post negative reviews. MR website is hands in glove with SP and pimps. Be very careful while dealing with MR girls.I agree that MR ladies are not that great and it maybe hand in glove with few SP. There is no other alternative other than MR. SA seems to be pretty pricey just to read messages. Thirdly not lot of sharing of digits happen on this forum.

Rroy29
01-12-21, 07:36
Hello I am going to be doing violet this coming week any reviews of hers? Anybody been with her please do share your experience thanks.Spoken and seen her face. Not as attractive. Haven't tried though. Over phone seems educated and sincere.

TheHobbyist69
01-12-21, 08:08
Hi friends.

Any reviews or feedback about Natasha Singh from MR. Planning to meet her this week.

Thanks in advance.

Sanjay.Sanjay,

Did you get a chance to see her. The photos and MR are not hers and she does not share her photos but keeps on harping give me the hotel name and room number.

AadiChaddi
01-12-21, 09:48
Fucked her for 2 K night 8-10 times before lockdown.

One of my friends introduced her to me.

This girl was crazy for sex at that time use to do everything asked for.

Shared her number with couple of mongers here and there, from that time she started jacking up her rates and some dude informed her about MR rest is history.

Guys,

I met this gal Prachi from MR very recently. It was an extremely poor experience.

1. She is completely mechanical.

2. Does not engage in any conversation.

3. Reached late by more than an hour.

4. Most Important. Deal was fixed 6 k for 2 sessions. However after 1st session, she said she is leaving cause 1 hour is over. Note there was no such condition before she agreed to meet.

Please avoid her completely.

Pic attached.

Cheers!

Ruch888
01-12-21, 10:48
I have used Brevistay app with good results.Brevistay is very helpful I've used it for over 1 year now for all short term meets use it only. Get a decent place (not a rundown lodge) approx 1000-1500 for 6 hours. Always used in Bandra and surrounding areas only!

Ruch888
01-12-21, 10:53

Time of day, day of week and month, and method of payment matters. Mornings, mid week, mid month, non-festive days and paying in cash should be cheaper -- you know why.Unless and until you totally trust the reception person or the owner no point doing such deals always the risk of being ratted out to the family or the LE. Avoid direct negotiations. Your ID card copy is always with them for life. Plus nowadays with CCTV's it's worse they can probably blackmail you with other things also. You never know when things can turn ugly.

Best to book via the apps they cannot refuse anything against their policy. If you don't get what you pay for complaint to the app and I'm sure you'll get refunds.

Stayuncle.

Fab hotels.

Oyo.

Brevistay.

MMT.

Booking.com

Airbnb are much more reliable options than direct negotiations!

My opinion on this solely. If you've cracked such a deal buddy and are doing it already very nice idea but I would be a little skeptical!!

NawabFucker
01-12-21, 11:38
Fucked her for 2 K night 8-10 times before lockdown.

One of my friends introduced her to me.

This girl was crazy for sex at that time use to do everything asked for.

Shared her number with couple of mongers here and there, from that time she started jacking up her rates and some dude informed her about MR rest is history.I have also had a very good experience with her before lockdown, although I tried her only once. Not aware of the recent time.

SexyGuy79
01-12-21, 13:12
Hi all,

Not from Mumbai, came for work in the month of Dec 20 for 3 days at Thane, went to a Spa starting with T spa, 2.5 k counter and bloody 2.5 k for HJ Topless, but the chick was beautiful again might be coming in Jan End would be nice if any pointers can be given, it would be really helpful in Thane Area.

Thank you all in advance.Which spa is this and do they offer full service and do you have indicontact.

TheHobbyist69
01-12-21, 14:25
Any info on this lady will be much appreciated. She is looking at 10 K for night which includes all services + trip to greek isles. She operates via MR but the photos she has setup on MR are completely false & misleading. I will book room and then meet her and Starbux or in the lobby.

TIA.

Bad Duck
01-12-21, 17:35
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

SBP02
01-12-21, 18:22
Any info on this lady will be much appreciated. She is looking at 10 K for night which includes all services + trip to greek isles. She operates via MR but the photos she has setup on MR are completely false & misleading. I will book room and then meet her and Starbux or in the lobby.

TIA.Don't go for her, she is Sakinaka operated SP girl.

False commitment, she will take money first before deed.

After one deed and one hour she will left.

RahulM30
01-12-21, 19:25
Hi friends,

Went to NL for the very first time, heard so much about NL experience of many mongers so decided to try last evening. Reached to see. Road station at round 7 pm and with the help of Google map went to NL. But after reaching there, I was confused and had no clue where to contact. Saw few buildings in a narrow street in front of HKD hosp. 4 to 5 strong men, bouncer type were sitting at ground floor of every building and staring at every passerby. So didn't try anything returned to see road station and went back to home. Guys want to try some action so kindly suggest how to approach.

BigTimeMonger
01-12-21, 19:51
What does a trip to Greek isles mean?

Is it a metaphor or innuendo of sorts?

TIA.

Shkingsnake
01-12-21, 21:41
Hi folks,

Completely new and want to get started with finding some action. Looking to visit MPs and also find contacts of some SPs / indies. Please forward some contacts / suggestions this way and help a brother out.

Shkingsnake
01-12-21, 21:46
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?Let me know if you ended up getting any and what your experience was like. Also do share digits.

SaahilKad
01-13-21, 04:02

Is it a metaphor or innuendo of sorts?Bro, it means Anal sex.

SeekingLust
01-13-21, 04:26
Spoken and seen her face. Not as attractive. Haven't tried though. Over phone seems educated and sincere.Avoid, avoid, avoid. Time watcher, fat, terrible BJ, saggy boobs. Service is 2 out of 10 stars.

SBP02
01-13-21, 10:40
Hi guys,

Now she came with new profile name is Jiya and asking for 40 k for night guys don't waste your money..Instead of looking on MR for such budget, use SA you will be in heaven.

I am telling this because I have used SA and get most satisfied exp.

Be careful with MR bro.

Member #4678
01-13-21, 13:06
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?Look closely, man! The 3rd pic is morphed; look at her face.

TheHobbyist69
01-13-21, 13:54

Is it a metaphor or innuendo of sorts?Trip to Greek Isles. Means Anal is on the menu.

Eldo5
01-13-21, 19:14
She looks stunning. Let me know if anyone tries her.

TIA.

ServingYou2003
01-13-21, 19:46
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?I can't remember but I have seen the 1st 2 pics somewhere. Not sure if it was Glee but surely seen recently.

ServingYou2003
01-13-21, 19:55
Hi guys,

Waste of money.

Guys beware of this reviews all are fake in mr.Buddy its your hard earned money or may be you have a lot whatever it is 40 k is too high yaar.

Gamer76
01-14-21, 03:23
She looks stunning. Let me know if anyone tries her.She looks stunning because of Photoshop effects.

Akp16
01-14-21, 03:25
Hey guys,

Please suggest a hot foreigner. Never tried one. PM is active. Can reciprocate with Pune contacts.

AKA7386
01-14-21, 05:28
Instead of looking on MR for such budget, use SA you will be in heaven.

I am telling this because I have used SA and get most satisfied exp.

Be careful with MR bro.Please tell me what is SA.

TheHobbyist69
01-14-21, 06:37
She looks stunning. Let me know if anyone tries her.Have not tried her yet as I pulled back after hearing comments that she is associated with Sakinaka SP and there are high chances of her moving out after the 1 session. Secondly these SP flunkies can create drama and we ourselves have lot to lose so decided to wait and see if she responds back. After the MR fiasco where it was identified that she posted wrong pics she has been quiet.

TheHobbyist69
01-14-21, 06:59
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?IronMan0402 - Did you get an chance to meet any of these ladies?

AgentOrange209
01-14-21, 09:56
Back to mongering after ages.

Is there any spa left with Thai therapist?

Joshua Dsouza
01-14-21, 21:27
Please tell me what is SA.Seeking arrangement an app for costly escort.

FunForSandy
01-15-21, 04:38
Tried her after a bro's recommendation at Country spa Bandra.

She is short and average. The days of having Thai beauties like Diana and Juliet are sadly over. At least for now.

+ves.

She has great attitude like most Thais and tried to please. Not a time watcher. Follows instructions. Cheerful. Smelled nice.

-ves.

Silicon boobs and they are odd in shape. Bulging on the side. Probably used a low cost surgeon. Average face. No oomph factor.

Damage. Usual 7 k for FS.

WIR. No.

YMMV.

Enjoy folks.

Shamik
01-15-21, 15:44
First up, thanks a lot victor bro for sharing the contact.

So started talking on whatsApp, she seems cool. Lady, yes lady she is in mid 40's, but I love MILFs so if you have any contacts please share right away.

She looks young for her age, troubled marriage, has a son, she is well read, so gentlemen be gentle.

Not a watch looker nor money minded.

She said 7 k for 3-4 hours, sorry it was 10 k, but she came down to 7, I was worried about the shots but she said I don't count, but I am. Not a fuck machine so would need a bit of rest when we both are tired.

Was very indulged all the while, I mean since we started talking, we decided a good hotel, LOLs first she suggested oyo townhouse but they were full, she started suggested expensive hotels, hotels of 5-6 k range, so I started sensing the KLPD, finally booked a 5 star in steal deal of 2. 5 k she was happy. Mind you she surely has elite circle. Asked me to carry chocolate incase if I smell bad, though for the record she took the chocolate home.

Apart from. This because the property was safer, I offered the money just as she entered, it was kind of a trick, and she said I am not. In hurry I can take that later and indeed she took it in the last, so really not a money minded person, even on whatsApp she asked me what I wanted her to wear LOL except saree as she doesn't like the mess up, her kisses were soft and gentle, we started good, clear and soft, no bushes, very fair, smiling face, did great fucking with her, in total 3 shots, or. Probably 4 I don't remember because it was 10-15 days back, I wasted quite a lot of time as it was the first meeting, will definitely meet her again, and I am. Sure the price will. Be 6 k, I don't think it's a bad price for me looking at the offering, also did a hard mouth fuck, put an anal. Plug too. In last trip, she liked my toys, and was regretting to. Have not. Brought hers, probably next time. She is indeed a classy women as mentioned by victor bro, trying to engage her friends this time, let's see.

VFM for a MILF. Lover like me, her vast life experience adds up. To her "beauty-pussy" Great company for a change.

TheHobbyist69
01-15-21, 16:45
Is there a review you can share about her? Feedback will be much appreciated.

Hey guys,

I got a message from this bird named miss h. Shaikh few days ago claiming a friend of pooja number ending with 646 gave her my number. Has anyone tried her and how genuine is she. Planning to try her tomorrow. She says she is 28 but sounded little older.

Thanks.

Gamer.

ToTheMoon
01-15-21, 17:52
I'll be visiting Mumbai next week for 3 days. Can any brother here suggest some girl friendly budget 5 star hotel?

Also I'm mainly interested in Russian / CIS, basically white girls, wouldn't mind Indian girl either if she's hot. Budget is approx 10-20 k for a night. I can reciprocate with Delhi indie and SP's.

RkgRoyal
01-15-21, 19:08
Connected SP ending 772 asking for damage around 25 k to 1 lac attached are pics. Do provide feedback.

FunForSandy
01-16-21, 03:10
Connected SP ending 772 asking for damage around 25 k to 1 lac attached are pics. Do provide feedback.Why would you even entertain such a SP?

PrateekKhanna
01-16-21, 07:55
Can any Kind soul get me this lady contact with name and reference etc. I am also looking forward to VFM MILF's and young girls who are open to DFK and DATY.

Since I am from a nearby city which is very dry for such activities, Mumbai suits me.

Please note, I have not mongered earlier at Mumbai and may not be able to reciprocate with any valuable leads there; though I have been regular to Kolkata and Delhi scene.

Thanks,

Prateek.

After seeing Mirvlada bro new found lactating wife, I was dying to suck her lactating tits and today got the chance.

Mirvlada bro, I must thank you and other senior legendary mongers for finding these gem ladies for our pleasure. Thanks a lot to you brothers.

I won't go to much into details, everything is same as Mirvlada bro described. This housewife is not discussed before in ISG, not at all exploited so much. I haven't seen such hot sexy housewife, who is so sex starved and allows us so much access.

The only reason I wanted to meet her was her lactating, large puffy nipples, which start automatically leaking when I started to lick slowly with my tongue, not even sucking. This shows her excitement. The moment she was lactating profusely I started sucking with force and she closed her eyes. The rest of the time I was in heaven, simultaneously fucking her and sucking her breast milk.

Overall the best in this new year 2020 for me.

Damage- 6 k for 3, time was unlimited.

Thanks Mirvlada for once again sharing.

All pm please send to Mirvlada. I will not be sharing.

MRaider
01-16-21, 08:49

So started talking on whatsApp, she seems cool. Lady, yes lady she is in mid 40's, but I love MILFs so if you have any contacts please share right away.

She looks young for her age, troubled marriage, has a son, she is well read, so gentlemen be gentle.

She said 7 k for 3-4 hours, sorry it was 10 k, but she came down to 7, I was worried about the shots but she said I don't count, but I am. Not a fuck machine so would need a bit of rest when we both are tired.

Was very indulged all the while, I mean since we started talking, we decided a good hotel, LOLs first she suggested oyo townhouse but they were full, she started suggested expensive hotels, hotels of 5-6 k range, so I started sensing the KLPD, finally booked a 5 star in steal deal of 2. 5 k she was happy. Mind you she surely has elite circle. Asked me to carry chocolate incase if I smell bad, though for the record she took the chocolate home..Nice FR. MILF experience is best experience!

Bondrep111
01-16-21, 09:01
I often travel to Mumbai and thane for work. Can you share numbers of these MILFs. Thanks.

Hi dude,

Excellent post and I am reminded of the good olden days. I fully agree with you and I do have the same taste and still am in touch with those MILFs you have mentioned and enjoying those pussies for more than 20 years now.

My most favourite is Jyothi from Juinagar. Eralier I usd to visit her flat at Juinagar and fuck her for 1500 for 2 shots and she used to be very cooperative. She has shifted to Khargar and a couple of times I went to her flat and banged her. However I was not comfortable taking her at her flat though she was very cooperative and happy. Nowadays I take her to some lodge and fuck her regularly. We meet at least once a week nowadays. I fuck her bare back as well. She doesn't mind bare back fuck and enjoys a lot. A couple of times I have taken her full night as well and she is willing for full night also.

I pay her 2 k for full night and she is happy. Then I used to bang the MILF from Kalyan Shradha who used to come to Thane and we used to go to some lodge near talaopali. She is also good to me and enjoyed a lot with her. 1500 I pay her for 2 hours..

Mayo45
01-16-21, 11:02

Was very indulged all the while, I mean since we started talking, we decided a good hotel, LOLs first she suggested oyo townhouse but they were full, she started suggested expensive hotels, hotels of 5-6 k range, so I started sensing the KLPD, finally booked a 5 star in steal deal of 2. 5 k she was happy. Mind you she surely has elite circle. Asked me to carry chocolate incase if I smell bad, though for the record she took the chocolate home..Hi Bro, mind sharing the digits please. Thanks.

TharkiBoss
01-16-21, 11:11
Awesome man. Lucky guys you are. . do you mind sharing her contact and I will reciprocate with my contact in Mumbai

After seeing Mirvlada bro new found lactating wife, I was dying to suck her lactating tits and today got the chance.

Mirvlada bro, I must thank you and other senior legendary mongers for finding these gem ladies for our pleasure. Thanks a lot to you brothers.

I won't go to much into details, everything is same as Mirvlada bro described. This housewife is not discussed before in ISG, not at all exploited so much. I haven't seen such hot sexy housewife, who is so sex starved and allows us so much access.

The only reason I wanted to meet her was her lactating, large puffy nipples, which start automatically leaking when I started to lick slowly with my tongue, not even sucking. This shows her excitement. The moment she was lactating profusely I started sucking with force and she closed her eyes. The rest of the time I was in heaven, simultaneously fucking her and sucking her breast milk.

Overall the best in this new year 2020 for me.

Damage- 6 k for 3, time was unlimited.

Thanks Mirvlada for once again sharing.

All pm please send to Mirvlada. I will not be sharing..

DactMong
01-16-21, 13:55
Visited NL on Tues. Called up Sp P. Asked him about Ma**u and he said she has left NL recently (seniors please confirm). He said new birds are there. Checked the 3. 5 k lot and didn't like anyone. He insisted on taking a bird Po*ja. She was avg in looks department but he raved about her service being as good as madhu and boy she didn't disappoint.

Orderd two beers and chips. Had half cans each before starting. Nice cleanup and foreplay began in the shower itself. Started DFK in standing position and began squeezing her ass. Medium sized boobs underwent lot of pressing and sucking.

Then she moved on to BBBJ. It went on for atleast 20 minutes. Different positions me standing and she kneeling on bed, she lying down and me squating over her boobs, sideways 69, etc. Then she got to rimming which was pretty good. I just didn't want to get to fucking as I was really enjoying attention of her mouth.

Eventually put on the see and banged her in miss, doggy, CG and reverse CG. Came in prone bone position.

Overall satisfactory but not one of the best experiences. I wanted to go for 3 some but looking at lack of good birds decided for solo.

PM me if anyone needs further info. Happy humping!

Kryptographer
01-16-21, 14:08
Let me set the rates straight for you:

Any low end genuine Indie or SP providing decent escort kind of services would usually start with 15 K without any negotiation. In Mumbai, rates are usually high, so some might ask 20 K also. These usually are college girls, small time models etc. Such genuine SPs are usually hard to verify, unless you have received them from some contacts.

Now, coming to the range 25 K to 1 L SPs. These are what I would call mid-level ones. These would not operate without reference of any past clients. If you have received them from some site or posts, etc. , then chances are high it is fake. You'll lose your money.

Then there are high end ones. Who'll operate only with solid references, and contacts. Rates would be high, and deal in high end personalities. I had heard about one famous personality asking 8 L, but that's not my cup of tea.

Now coming to the main point: What I have seen is that all these high-end stuffs are basically waste of money. What we all are looking for is some good time, and excellent service. All these girls at these prices mostly provide pathetic services. What you'll get is a lot of attitude, at max a basic service, and a lot of blabber about their luxurious lifestyles. In this regard, you'll find some gems in the low end ones.

In Mumbai rates are a bit higher then other places. I find it better to travel to other cities or Bangkok to get far better service at lower prices. Check out Delhi forum, you'll find a lot of good connects there.

Connected SP ending 772 asking for damage around 25 k to 1 lac attached are pics. Do provide feedback.

BangSex
01-16-21, 15:08
Sakinaka SPs are always a no go. Be safe, play safe. Regards.

Have not tried her yet as I pulled back after hearing comments that she is associated with Sakinaka SP and there are high chances of her moving out after the 1 session. Secondly these SP flunkies can create drama and we ourselves have lot to lose so decided to wait and see if she responds back. After the MR fiasco where it was identified that she posted wrong pics she has been quiet.

BangSex
01-16-21, 15:20
If the Thais Diana, Juliet, Kay, Angel etc. Don't land here, this will go down as a failed spa.

Worth noting - "Silicon boobs and they are odd in shape. Bulging on the side. Probably used a low cost surgeon. Average face. No oomph factor."

One NE, I guess Veronica was there since many years. She was the only NE who could at least match-up wit the line up of Thais.

Oh those golden years.

Tried her after a bro's recommendation at Country spa Bandra.

She is short and average. The days of having Thai beauties like Diana and Juliet are sadly over. At least for now.

+ves.

She has great attitude like most Thais and tried to please. Not a time watcher. Follows instructions. Cheerful. Smelled nice.

-ves.

Silicon boobs and they are odd in shape. Bulging on the side. Probably used a low cost surgeon. Average face. No oomph factor.

Damage. Usual 7 k for FS.

WIR. No.

YMMV.

Enjoy folks.

BangSex
01-16-21, 15:24
Agree with you bro:

High end stuff = High Frustration.

VFM = Satisfaction.

And, lastly the photo shopped images are not going to serve any purpose once such a huge money is plundered. Your points are worth noting and great.

Regards.

Let me set the rates straight for you:

Any low end genuine Indie or SP providing decent escort kind of services would usually start with 15 K without any negotiation. In Mumbai, rates are usually high, so some might ask 20 K also. These usually are college girls, small time models etc. Such genuine SPs are usually hard to verify, unless you have received them from some contacts.

Now, coming to the range 25 K to 1 L SPs. These are what I would call mid-level ones. These would not operate without reference of any past clients. If you have received them from some site or posts, etc. , then chances are high it is fake. You'll lose your money.

Then there are high end ones. Who'll operate only with solid references, and contacts. Rates would be high, and deal in high end personalities. I had heard about one famous personality asking 8 L, but that's not my cup of tea.

Now coming to the main point: What I have seen is that all these high-end stuffs are basically waste of money. What we all are looking for is some good time, and excellent service. All these girls at these prices mostly provide pathetic services. What you'll get is a lot of attitude, at max a basic service, and a lot of blabber about their luxurious lifestyles. In this regard, you'll find some gems in the low end ones..

BangSex
01-16-21, 15:32
Would like to connect with fellow mongers. Had been out for long and disconnected from mongering in Mumbai. Would seek your help for the same. Regards.

Jooeey
01-16-21, 16:09
Has any bro had any experience taking the Tablet Ultracet for enhancing performance I am told that it increases performance time! Wanted to know from actual users who have used it. Does it really work?

Joshua Dsouza
01-16-21, 18:43
Connected SP ending 772 asking for damage around 25 k to 1 lac attached are pics. Do provide feedback.No way these girls are 25 k looks like fake sp.

RahulM30
01-16-21, 19:27
Has any bro had any experience taking the Tablet Ultracet for enhancing performance I am told that it increases performance time! Wanted to know from actual users who have used it. Does it really work?Bro, Ultracet is pain killer medicine. It doesn't has any effect on your performance except if any pain in your body is reducing your performance.

Kiss Lover69
01-16-21, 19:38
Bro Ultracet is a pain killer.

You're better off trying Uphold 1 to 2 hours before and one tablet only in 48 hours. Do make sure you ask your doctor before taking it.

Has any bro had any experience taking the Tablet Ultracet for enhancing performance I am told that it increases performance time! Wanted to know from actual users who have used it. Does it really work?

RahulM30
01-16-21, 19:49
Visited NL on Tues. Called up Sp P. Asked him about Ma**u and he said she has left NL recently (seniors please confirm). He said new birds are there. Checked the 3. 5 k lot and didn't like anyone. He insisted on taking a bird Po*ja. She was avg in looks department but he raved about her service being as good as madhu and boy she didn't disappoint.

Orderd two beers and chips. Had half cans each before starting. Nice cleanup and foreplay began in the shower itself. Started DFK in standing position and began squeezing her ass. Medium sized boobs underwent lot of pressing and sucking.

Then she moved on to BBBJ. It went on for atleast 20 minutes. Different positions me standing and she kneeling on bed, she lying down and me squating over her boobs, sideways 69, etc. Then she got to rimming which was pretty good. I just didn't want to get to fucking as I was really enjoying attention of her mouth.

Eventually put on the see and banged her in miss, doggy, CG and reverse CG. Came in prone bone position.

Overall satisfactory but not one of the best experiences. I wanted to go for 3 some but looking at lack of good birds decided for solo.

PM me if anyone needs further info. Happy humping!Bro,

Nice experience. I also want to have same experience. Kindly guide how to go and where to contact? 3.5 k is for how much time? What happens if you cum within short time.

ToTheMoon
01-16-21, 19:51
I'll be visiting Mumbai next week for 3 days. Can any brother here suggest some girl friendly 5 star hotel which offers hot tub?

Also I'm mainly interested in Russian / CIS, basically white girls, wouldn't mind Indian girl either if she's hot. Budget is approx 10-30 k for a night. I can reciprocate with Delhi indie and SP's.

Apurvjag313
01-16-21, 23:08
Hi Mirvlada,

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Can you please share contact details of her.

Met with this awesome housewife.

Shuttles between north and Mumbai, works independent. Low income, so doing discreetly.

Met with proper reference. Introduced by proper reference.

Looks- 7.

Figure- everything is in proportion, her husband is very lucky guy, showed me her husband photo, I must say that guy is average looking with a maal wife.

Service- 9, amazingly she is still lactating a little. Her son is quite grown up.

Damage- 6 for 3 Pops. Without place.

Luckyguy7198
01-16-21, 23:11
Has any bro had any experience taking the Tablet Ultracet for enhancing performance I am told that it increases performance time! Wanted to know from actual users who have used it. Does it really work?Ultracet is an analgesic. If masking acute pain enhances one's sexual performance, then please consult an experienced and qualified andrologist. Performance enhancement supplements (not to be confused with treatments for impotence or erectile dysfunction) can become habit forming with long term side effects.

No need to pay a quack or psycho to eat healthy, stay active, reduce stress, avoid tobacco and alcohol, sleep well and exercise the biggest tool between our ears.

Apurvjag313
01-16-21, 23:55
After long experience with SP girl's / regular girls, 1've decided to have experience with an Instagram model. Connected via my regular girl (Also a Instagram model)(she is in love with me after couple of meetings), both are very good friend.

This girl is an Instagram model / influencer, she was very close of my friend.

Started with conversation regarding Instagram profile, hobby etc. Slowly I have undressed and she gave me a hug and moved onto bed. Then she removed her top and I sucked her medium to big melons. Her nipples got erected and she is into the session. Now removed her undie, smells heavenly.

Sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came. After this she was going through her phone showing some photos of her and asked if I had friends (May be for reference). After sometime started sucking her melons and did fingering simultaneously. She gave me Amazing BBBJ. Lots of sexy noise going on, increased my excitements.

Now entered her in mish and came. She was really into the session and really know how to give pleasure to a man. Her attitude was amazing and complete GFE. She showed me some clips of upcoming TV series where she is a leading actress.

Finally happy and satisfied Jhonny.

Scorecard:

Hospitality: 10/10 (Safe and calm ambiance for a blasting session).

Looks: 9/10 (Killer looks).

DFK: 8/10 (I had to literally beg her for it).

Racks: 7/10 (Medium but nice nips).

Cat: 9/10 (Tight Tight.

BBBJ: 10/10.

GFE: 20/10 (Best part of her is her attitude and her involvement. Was never in a hurry right in anything. Perfect GFE girl. Pleases you and teases u).

WIR: Definitely.

Happy and Safe mongering. Cheers. Have a great day.

Gamer76
01-17-21, 03:31
After long experience with SP girl's / regular girls, 1've decided to have experience with an Instagram model. Connected via my regular girl (Also a Instagram model)(she is in love with me after couple of meetings), both are very good friend.

Started with conversation regarding Instagram profile, hobby etc. Slowly I have undressed and she gave me a hug and moved onto bed. Then she removed her top and I sucked her medium to big melons. Her nipples got erected and she is into the session. Now removed her undie, smells heavenly.

Sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came. After this she was going through her phone showing some photos of her and asked if I had friends (May be for reference). After sometime started sucking her melons and did fingering simultaneously. She gave me Amazing BBBJ. Lots of sexy noise going on, increased my excitements..Why don't you write the total damage, no of shots and total time duration also for the benefit of others!

Gamer76
01-17-21, 03:33
Connected SP ending 772 asking for damage around 25 k to 1 lac attached are pics. Do provide feedback.The pics are highly Photoshoped and the girls are highly skinny. Why you want any feedback?

Shamik
01-17-21, 04:03
Bro,

Don't give money against contacts here, rather join SA you will find some great girls there. With your offer only the SPs will share contact here and you must avoid them as time is precious.

I'll be visiting Mumbai next week for 3 days. Can any brother here suggest some girl friendly 5 star hotel which offers hot tub?

Also I'm mainly interested in Russian / CIS, basically white girls, wouldn't mind Indian girl either if she's hot. Budget is approx 10-30 k for a night. I can reciprocate with Delhi indie and SP's.

IceManRaul14
01-17-21, 04:32
Thanks to a dear forum friend of mine who shared this contact sometime back decided to go ahead.

Was chatting with Chandani / Payal from Goregaon who shares pics via whatsapp. Loved the pics. Knew she was dusky but awesome body. Negotiated for 8 k 3 shots plus hotel.

On meeting HR realised she is quite dark, which wasn't an issue for me anyway. Her assets though! Damn! She is short, has waist length hair and has huge tits.

Chatted for a while, some DFK, She proceeded to give me a BBBJ, which understandably was not that great.

Rarely I have met someone who gives a really good BBBJ, but she is better than average.

Took her in WOT and missionary with her legs on my shoulders.

She kissed on my neck and teased and moved her nails all over my back while moaning which made me more horny.

Her pussy was tight too.

We got cleaned up. Chatted again for a while she sucked me again then took her in doggy and she has an awesome spankable ass and would love to do anal with her. She doesn't allow it. 3rd time was doggy again. Coudnt resist.

Looks: 5/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Service: 6/10 not complete GFE.

Damages:8 k for 3 shots plus hotel.

Cheers.

Iceman.

Jooeey
01-17-21, 04:42
Bro, Ultracet is pain killer medicine. It doesn't has any effect on your performance except if any pain in your body is reducing your performance.Everybody is just doing a quick Google Search and posting the first 2-3 lines that they read here. LOL! But they are also not reading that Ultracet has Tramadol which is known to delay ejaculation, there are quite a few medical journals about it.

I got this recommendation from a Bro in the Delhi Forum and he said about his experience with Ultracet hat there were times when he did not Cum for 2-3 hours.

Hence double checking here that anyone from Mumbai forum has experienced the same thing.

RockMeHardly
01-17-21, 05:57

Started with conversation regarding Instagram profile, hobby etc. Slowly I have undressed and she gave me a hug and moved onto bed. Then she removed her top and I sucked her medium to big melons. Her nipples got erected and she is into the session. Now removed her undie, smells heavenly..Care to share mate?

SBP02
01-17-21, 07:28

Sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came. After this she was going through her phone showing some photos of her and asked if I had friends (May be for reference). After sometime started sucking her melons and did fingering simultaneously. She gave me Amazing BBBJ. Lots of sexy noise going on, increased my excitements.Nice FR after long time I have seen, could you please mention damage. Its a gem.

DoingBring432
01-17-21, 09:42
Guys,

Anybody recently visited the Arabic Instrument Spa. M _ _ MAR.

What's the update and experience there. Is Miss P and Miss A still there.

Is FS still available there.

Kindly share any recent info.

LaunchLive
01-17-21, 14:07
I am planning for a trip to Mumbai and I have a GF who is a bit open minded. We had a fun talk about threesome and she is willing to try.

Can anyone help me with contacts of good looking young girls who can meet and enjoy with a couple for threesome?

SaneDick
01-17-21, 16:37
Been in the city last 8 years and never knew about this forum! Been to a spa few times in Dec-19 and I guess that marked the start for this new craving!

I went through the Abbreviations page on top but still cannot make sense of NL the way it is used here in the forum. Also what is MR and SA?

Trying to get my PM activated! Thanks in advance and a happy 2021.

MongerMama
01-17-21, 17:45
SA. Seeking arrangement: where girls would like to spend some time with a guy (preferably matured or older) seeking help.

It need not be purely sexual. Can be platonic relationship as well. So be careful since a lot of money goes in pampering. A few girls are straight forward about the favors and they can be a good bet to an extent provided the price-expense-satisfaction ratio is good.

MR: massage republic A hit or a miss.

About me: new as well. Seeking help from people in Hyderabad forum since I am from there. Would probably share the same as an advice especially given the number of scams and other issues we get into, when something else rules the brain.

Wishing you the best times ahead.

MM.

Been in the city last 8 years and never knew about this forum! Been to a spa few times in Dec-19 and I guess that marked the start for this new craving!

I went through the Abbreviations page on top but still cannot make sense of NL the way it is used here in the forum. Also what is MR and SA?

Trying to get my PM activated! Thanks in advance and a happy 2021.

Siripu
01-17-21, 18:03
Hi all,

I am visiting Mumbai tor 2 days next week and I want independent contacts.

Please inbox.

Will reciprocate in Chennai.

Thanks in advance.

ToTheMoon
01-17-21, 18:55
Bro,

Don't give money against contacts here, rather join SA you will find some great girls there. With your offer only the SPs will share contact here and you must avoid them as time is precious.No foreigners on SA Mumbai and most of these Indian girls are there for online arrangement only.

Joshua Dsouza
01-17-21, 19:10
Everybody is just doing a quick Google Search and posting the first 2-3 lines that they read here. LOL! But they are also not reading that Ultracet has Tramadol which is known to delay ejaculation, there are quite a few medical journals about it.

I got this recommendation from a Bro in the Delhi Forum and he said about his experience with Ultracet hat there were times when he did not Cum for 2-3 hours.

Hence double checking here that anyone from Mumbai forum has experienced the same thing.Bro ask your pharmacist as they will help you.

GoodGentleBoy
01-17-21, 19:30
Thank you Shamik sir for the detailed post. I am new to the Mumbai circle and don't have premium membership of ISG. Is that any way you can guide me to Dolly's number. Request from a junior.

Thanks a lot in advance.

RahulM30
01-17-21, 20:11
Hi friends.

I saw these abbreviations times of this forum MR and SA initially I thought MR is mra Road area but after reading so many post I'm sure its something different so guys please anyone tell me long form and meaning of these abbreviations.

Apurvjag313
01-17-21, 21:20
Got connected with Priya. She is a very sweet girl and is an Indie.

She is educated, well groomed and calm. No antiques and nakhras.

Fixed up to meet for FN.

We had some good conversation and connected well.

Weather was hot in Mumbai and asked her if she wanted to have a bath. She went to bathroom and got ready, changed into her pyjamas and was onto the bed.

I had my bath as well. She had switched on the TV and listening's songs. I got into the bed and we began chatting about the show and wondering what the hell is going on in the world.

I began playing with her hair. Soft and long. Asked her if I could kiss her. She gave a cute smile.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately.

Started playing with her boobs. They are soft, ample and very sensitive. She began to soft moan and started to kiss me on the neck and scratch my back. It was awesome. BTW she does the cutest nail art. Got the bra off and wow. Perfect soft boobs with erect nipples were so inviting. I started feasting on them. She really likes good boobs action. Just doing the right thing with them get's her close to climax.

After playing with the boobs and making her squirm and moan. Started DFK again. We were both out of breath. After catching up some breath, got her pyjamas down. She was wearing a sexy black lace panty. Started to kiss her intimate areas and began licking around the insides of her thighs. Man she went crazy and began to squirm like a fish out of water.

Got her panties off. She a beautiful pussy, it was soaking wet and the clitoris was swollen. Start eating her pussy. She began to moan aloud and react to the vibrator strokes. Got her to a trembling climax. Her juices were flowing. It was tasty and she was very excited.

Started to finger and got her to climax again. Her pussy is not very tight not is it very loose. After this it was time for her to focus on me. She got my clothes off and started to massage the Johnny. Johnny was hard and ready. She put on the condom and gave a nice BJ and HJ.

Entered her in missionary, started with slow strokes and once her pussy was on fire, started harder strokes. She responded by matching my strokes and moving her hips in sync.

Then we changed position to doggy and was at it for a few minutes. Came in doggy position.

She cuddled with me and was warm all over. Her warm breath on my chest was the best thing I had for a long time. I asked her if she liked comedy serials. She said yes but doesn't get much time to watch them.

Then I introduced her to Sex Education TV series on Netflix. We enjoyed one episode and we're ready for round three.

Post round three, we went to have a joint shower. Bathed each other and I also shaved her pussy. I had requested her not to shave for couple of days. She had obliged.

Back in the bed again. It was 2:30 am. We started taking about life in general and ended up watching movies. It was 4 am when we had our 4th round, it was a short one as we both were exhausted.

We woke up again at 8, had shower together. Went down for breakfast and I dropped her off to her friends place. Only then I gave her money. She didn't even count it.

Real GFE type and highly recommended.

Scorecard:

DFK: 9/10 (Exceptional).

Racks: 8/10 (big and nice nips).

Cat: 7/10 (Average).

GFE: 15/10 (No hurry & always treat you as her real boyfriend, take care of you all the time).

Overall: 9/10.

Cadbury123
01-17-21, 23:28

Trying to get my PM activated! Thanks in advance and a happy 2021.Bro,

Welcome to the forum. Not sure what NL is but MR refers to Massage republic website and SA refers to Seeking arrangement website. Both are adult service websites. Google them. Hope this helps. Thanks.

TonyKimpkin
01-18-21, 03:48
In love with you?

Gold Digger Alert.

How much she has already squeezed out of your pocket?

Sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came. After this she was going through her phone showing some photos of her and asked if I had friends (May be for reference). After sometime started sucking her melons and did fingering simultaneously. She gave me Amazing BBBJ. Lots of sexy noise going on, increased my excitements..

CumHard9
01-18-21, 05:16

Fixed up to meet for FN.

Weather was hot in Mumbai and asked her if she wanted to have a bath. She went to bathroom and got ready, changed into her pyjamas and was onto the bed.

I had my bath as well. She had switched on the TV and listening's songs. I got into the bed and we began chatting about the show and wondering what the hell is going on in the world.

I began playing with her hair. Soft and long. Asked her if I could kiss her. She gave a cute smile.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately.

Started playing with her boobs. They are soft, ample and very sensitive. She began to soft moan and started to kiss me on the neck and scratch my back. It was awesome. BTW she does the cutest nail art. Got the bra off and wow. Perfect soft boobs with erect nipples were so inviting. I started feasting on them. She really likes good boobs action. Just doing the right thing with them get's her close to climax.

After playing with the boobs and making her squirm and moan. Started DFK again. We were both out of breath. After catching up some breath, got her pyjamas down. She was wearing a sexy black lace panty. Started to kiss her intimate areas and began licking around the insides of her thighs. Man she went crazy and began to squirm like a fish out of water.

Got her panties off. She a beautiful pussy, it was soaking wet and the clitoris was swollen. Start eating her pussy. She began to moan aloud and react to the vibrator strokes. Got her to a trembling climax. Her juices were flowing. It was tasty and she was very excited.

Started to finger and got her to climax again. Her pussy is not very tight not is it very loose. After this it was time for her to focus on me. She got my clothes off and started to massage the Johnny. Johnny was hard and ready. She put on the condom and gave a nice BJ and HJ.

Entered her in missionary, started with slow strokes and once her pussy was on fire, started harder strokes. She responded by matching my strokes and moving her hips in sync.

Then we changed position to doggy and was at it for a few minutes. Came in doggy position.

She cuddled with me and was warm all over. Her warm breath on my chest was the best thing I had for a long time. I asked her if she liked comedy serials. She said yes but doesn't get much time to watch them.

Then I introduced her to Sex Education TV series on Netflix. We enjoyed one episode and we're ready for round three.

Post round three, we went to have a joint shower. Bathed each other and I also shaved her pussy. I had requested her not to shave for couple of days. She had obliged.

Back in the bed again. It was 2:30 am. We started taking about life in general and ended up watching movies. It was 4 am when we had our 4th round, it was a short one as we both were exhausted.

We woke up again at 8, had shower together. Went down for breakfast and I dropped her off to her friends place. Only then I gave her money. She didn't even count it.

Scorecard:

GFE: 15/10 (No hurry & always treat you as her real boyfriend, take care of you all the time).

WIR: Definitely.Hi bro can you share her details, my pm is active!

CumHard9
01-18-21, 05:17

Sucked her melons and did some fingering simultaneously. But in between she keeps cleaning down there with a tissue saying she leaks a lot which is true. Performed DATY for about 10 minutes while playing with her melons and pinching her nipples. She did BBBJ and later did the first session in WOT and came. After this she was going through her phone showing some photos of her and asked if I had friends (May be for reference). After sometime started sucking her melons and did fingering simultaneously. She gave me Amazing BBBJ. Lots of sexy noise going on, increased my excitements.

Now entered her in mish and came. She was really into the session and really know how to give pleasure to a man. Her attitude was amazing and complete GFE. She showed me some clips of upcoming TV series where she is a leading actress.

Finally happy and satisfied Jhonny.

Scorecard:

DFK: 8/10 (I had to literally beg her for it).

Racks: 7/10 (Medium but nice nips).

Cat: 9/10 (Tight Tight.

GFE: 20/10 (Best part of her is her attitude and her involvement. Was never in a hurry right in anything. Perfect GFE girl. Pleases you and teases u).

Happy and Safe mongering. Cheers. Have a great day.Can you share her details bro? I am in Mumbai

Member #4686
01-18-21, 05:22

Fixed up to meet for FN.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately...http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2522556&viewfull=1#post2522556.

Similar style of writing looks like an SP.

CumHard9
01-18-21, 05:28
As I had no action since the lockdown. Was we hungry for some food. Zero down to Aliza from my contact.

Since I haven't tried her yet. So contacted her 1 week in advance as I was out of Mumbai & I know she is slow in response.

Initially there was no reply from her for few days, then she responded back, since she had her brother marriage she was little busy, but still agree to meet me.

Fix the meeting in Miraroad. Took a room & waited for her 2 hours late. However she was very responsive on where she reached and shared her location & updated me her where about, Mumbai traffic sucks.

The photo shared was highly edited, this snapchat should be sued for introducing filters. Had some pimples on her face & gain some wait during lockdown.

She looked young, so had to see her Aadhar card & she was indeed 22.

Got the room, bath together should say only good part of body was her boobs. Worst part was she didn't waxed anything. Hair all over her body, reason generally waxing is not allowed in there religion for unmarried & his elder brother was very strict on that part.

So stated the action blowjob was perfect up to my liking, she was also horny & I was confused was it real or faking the mourns had 3 sessions in all. Take up in writing that she will perform 3 session, otherwise after a session she told one more session remaining I was like WTF.

Showed the whatsup that I confirm with you before coming and then she agreed.

All position available except CIM & anal.

Damage: 5 K for 3 session + 1250 Hotel. (not worth 4 k).

Satisfaction: Yes.

Repeat: only if she wax.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.Hi bro, can you help me with her details please? I am in Mumbai

CumHard9
01-18-21, 05:30
Bro,

Welcome to the forum. Not sure what NL is but MR refers to Massage republic website and SA refers to Seeking arrangement website. Both are adult service websites. Google them. Hope this helps. Thanks.NL is Navalkar lane.

BangMonger69
01-18-21, 05:34

Fixed up to meet for FN.

Scorecard:

WIR: Definitely.Looks like someone in Delhi had a similar experience with a different girl. Great coincidence!!

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2522556#post2522556.

-BangMonger.

MickeyDuck1208
01-18-21, 05:40
Good catch!!

I also browse 6-7 Indian city forums here and have seen these "great experience" posts coming up frequently now.

Pretty sure it is some SP posting, plain advertising hoping to get some gullible guys.

Looks like someone in Delhi had a similar experience with a different girl. Great coincidence!!

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2522556#post2522556.

-Abhi.

Undertake
01-18-21, 05:45
Learn to use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.

BangMonger69
01-18-21, 06:01
Good catch!!

I also browse 6-7 Indian city forums here and have seen these "great experience" posts coming up frequently now.

Pretty sure it is some SP posting, plain advertising hoping to get some gullible guys.Yes. Atleast Delhi and Mumbai for sure and we all browse through photo gallery and read that FR in the thread.

A fellow monger is already asking to share number. Hopefully he finds our posts.

-BangMonger.

LuckyFriend
01-18-21, 06:29
Hi,

I am new here and I posted some post also and also asked for seniors for their help but in Mumbai forum no seniors want to help. And this is my last and final post please seniors help me in getting some good contact of independent girls or housewife please seniors help me. If you guys help me today than I will also help to my juniors please seniors please help me send me some contact of independent girls or housewife please thanks in advance.

FuckPussy
01-18-21, 08:25

Fixed up to meet for FN.

After playing with the boobs and making her squirm and moan. Started DFK again. We were both out of breath. After catching up some breath, got her pyjamas down. She was wearing a sexy black lace panty. Started to kiss her intimate areas and began licking around the insides of her thighs. Man she went crazy and began to squirm like a fish out of water...Time to report this fake FR. If not ISG will be filled with fake FR's and SPs.

Rimmer069
01-18-21, 08:35
There are guys who unfortunately also do pimping in ISG. But lot of genuine guys also there.

Looks like someone in Delhi had a similar experience with a different girl. Great coincidence!!

-BangMonger.

BangSex
01-18-21, 12:53
I feel this is a fake FR. She is Poo__ Kh_ _ _ from Vasai. As far as I know she is not into all this of late. Moreover, she looks more of a shemale rather than a female. She is a close accomplice of Mehr BBW of MR, requesting fellow mongers to please refrain from this type of technical English FRs. Regards.

Fixed up to meet for FN.

After playing with the boobs and making her squirm and moan. Started DFK again. We were both out of breath. After catching up some breath, got her pyjamas down. She was wearing a sexy black lace panty. Started to kiss her intimate areas and began licking around the insides of her thighs. Man she went crazy and began to squirm like a fish out of water..

Srinivasl234
01-18-21, 12:54
Guys,

Anybody recently visited the Arabic Instrument Spa. M _ _ MAR.

What's the update and experience there. Is Miss P and Miss A still there.

Is FS still available there.

Kindly share any recent info.Yes still there and available.

Dmello204
01-18-21, 12:54
Hey guys,

Back to ISG after ages. I t would be really great if I can get few spa's name near Bandra other that country and Arabic instrument.

SexiAbhi
01-18-21, 13:51
Hello dear mongers,

Anyone knows if Cindy is still active? I met her a couple of times in Kurla in 2017.

SBP02
01-18-21, 13:54

Fixed up to meet for FN.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately.Please let us know what's the damage. . bro I have massage you.

SnoozyBoozy
01-18-21, 14:00
Well I didn't go to Delhi forum, but I noticed it in his second FR, repeating his ratings especially Safe and calm place for a blasting session. LOL, WTF does that mean anyways?

These days there a lot of erotic writers in this forum, I wonder what trip do they get writing it out here, probably they get a hard on looking at other members reaction to their posts.

-BangMonger.

SexyGuy79
01-18-21, 16:08

Fixed up to meet for FN.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately.Hi dear,

Request you to please help contact details of Priya and damage also.

Wildadiz69
01-18-21, 16:22
Hello mongers,

It's been a while I have visited ISG, but this time I am here for a solid reason. I need a few references for my bachelorette as I am getting married soon next month. I would request all monger friends here if they can share the digits of a few good FR would be a great help. I know it's always about to give and take here and would definitely exchange with what I have in my contact list. Looking forward to serious help.

Till then, happy mongering!

Shekhar84
01-18-21, 18:14
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2522556&viewfull=1#post2522556.

Similar style of writing looks like an SP.Hey guys,

I am the original writer of the post. I am based out of Mumbai but was in Delhi for a couple of days. Users can check my posts asking for contacts.

One senior from Delhi forum shared an Indie contact with me. The FR was written partly to describe the experience and partly to convey my gratitude to the seniors for helping out.

If someone is copying a post / content, there is nothing I can do about it accept to report the same to admin.

In any case, I felt it my duty to identify myself and clarify that I am not a SP and this was a genuine FR. Thanks and cheers!

BangSex
01-18-21, 20:23
Yes, she is active but at a very slow intake. Heard that her attitude has changed like anything and she is now too much into boasting. So people have started avoiding her off late. Thanks.

Hello dear mongers,

Anyone knows if Cindy is still active? I met her a couple of times in Kurla in 2017.

Mikey990
01-18-21, 21:00

-BangMonger.Good Spot, Thank you very much!

SBP02
01-19-21, 08:00
Hello,

I am posting this FR for those who are on SA and those wanted to be on SA.

Sa ID Cute little Panda.

After discussing so long about every thing, when asked her for meeting she want advance payment for security insurance kind of blah blah she was saying.

Be care care full every one always do a video call before meeting on SA and always have calm not meet any one in hurry.

Safe mongering.

Pics attached.

Cheers.

Gamer76
01-19-21, 10:04
Hello dear mongers,

Anyone knows if Cindy is still active? I met her a couple of times in Kurla in 2017.Bro,

This is 2021 and you are still running after birds which belong to 2017.

Gamer76
01-19-21, 10:05
Hi dear,

Request you to please help contact details of Priya and damage also.I think now he can't share any details.

Gamer76
01-19-21, 10:15
No foreigners on SA Mumbai and most of these Indian girls are there for online arrangement only.For online arrangement? You mean for cam fun?

Gamer76
01-19-21, 10:19
Bro,

Don't give money against contacts here, rather join SA you will find some great girls there. With your offer only the SPs will share contact here and you must avoid them as time is precious.Mumbai is not good place for CIS. Very costly.

BangBanggo
01-19-21, 11:45
Sonali looks like interesting Marathi Bhabi to bang, so arranged a date.

Looks like same as in picture but little darker side. The teeth have some issues due to some kind of tobacco products or cigarettes.

In the room, we undress. Good big boobs almost of see size.

Body was smooth and clean.

Kissing was passionate but smells cigarettes.

BBBJ was little downside, she was not going deep and not sucking well.

So we went on missionary, the pussy was tight for her age.

Cum on boobs.

Good for overall 6 K damage.

NeedSex1
01-19-21, 16:20
Hi everyone,

I tried to help a person here with medical advice since then my PM is bombarded by the members. I replied at least 50 PMs. Let me introduce me first. I am a doctor by profession and perusing my MD dermatology now. There are different kinds of bumps in the skin. You can't take medicine by google it. What we learn in 3 years of MD, Members here try to solve by google it in 3 min. You have to contact a dermatologist.

One out of you have only told me about this forum long ago, and I joined and enjoyed many. I am ready to help everyone without taking a penny. I feel very satisfying when I see someone cured. But think once, studying this profession is a costly affair. I am still doing my MD and have own expenses. So those who can afford, can pay me for the advice what they take from me (amount up to your discretion). Although my services are free for those who can't afford. I will try to clear my PM everyday so that I can help everyone.

Monger but be careful. Please discuss your problems in PM but ask only genuine questions.

ToTheMoon
01-19-21, 19:04
I fell for classic switch and bait. Found one of this SP (ending 793) on mr who deals with Indian girls. He sent me pics of 4 different girls, chose one of them. I asked the girl for video call but she said its not allowed, after half an hour she finally came to my room and there we go, a fat ugly smelly girl at my fucking door, I think I should have first met her outside the hotel but I didn't that's my mistake. Had a hard time getting it up, still fucked the ***** in missionary and made her kneel and suck my dick with condoms on. I had to literally take 1 hour hot shower just to feel clean again.

Damage - 12 k + she asked 1 k for taxi, really?

Pussy. Unshaven but a bit tight.

WIR. Won't fuck her for free.

What's next. Talking to some 10/10 Russian birds on SA, they are ready to meet me for $1000 a week. I hope flights resume soon.

In the meantime, can any brother share some genuine SP? Don't want to repeat the same mistake.

Luckyguy7198
01-19-21, 21:40
Well I didn't go to Delhi forum, but I noticed it in his second FR, repeating his ratings especially Safe and calm place for a blasting session. LOL, WTF does that mean anyways?

These days there a lot of erotic writers in this forum, I wonder what trip do they get writing it out here, probably they get a hard on looking at other members reaction to their posts.Newbies want to notch up their count of posts to achieve seniority, while possessive patrons may not share their prized catches without an exchange. Some of us masquerade our failures with false FRs.

Luckyguy7198
01-19-21, 22:01
Hello mongers,

It's been a while I have visited ISG, but this time I am here for a solid reason. I need a few references for my bachelorette as I am getting married soon next month. I would request all monger friends here if they can share the digits of a few good FR would be a great help. I know it's always about to give and take here and would definitely exchange with what I have in my contact list.Don't get me wrong, nothing against women and transsexuals sharing their experiences here. If you are a woman or transsexual, then are you seeking lesbian women or straight men for your bachelorette bash? If you are a straight male, then are you seeking women for your bachelor's party.

Either ways, congratulations for your wedding and pre wedding merriments. Pardon me, would be happy to help if I knew anyone now.

Luckyguy7198
01-19-21, 22:33
Everybody is just doing a quick Google Search and posting the first 2-3 lines that they read here. LOL! But they are also not reading that Ultracet has Tramadol which is known to delay ejaculation, there are quite a few medical journals about it.

Hence double checking here that anyone from Mumbai forum has experienced the same thing.Thanks to Google, why take Ultracet when Tramadol itself is sold by several brands? Tramadol is an opioid whose side effects and addictivity are also documented in medical journals. Better be safe by consulting qualified authorities than be sorry by cross checking with peer consumers and pharmacists, whose causes and remedies for premature ejaculation may vary.

SexyGuy79
01-20-21, 10:35
Hi dear,

Request you to please help contact details of Priya and damage also.Can someone help with safe hotel and indi contact please I am in Mumbai near bandra gorgon thane mulund.

Dmello204
01-20-21, 12:00
Wanted to try luck by exploring a new spa in Chembur. Long story short. Went for 60 minutes Swedish. The therapist assigned was Sonali. Average looking and huge assets lady. When asked about extras, she refused upfront. Informed that other therapist may provide. Need to give another try.

TheHobbyist69
01-20-21, 17:32
Can someone help with safe hotel and indi contact please I am in Mumbai near bandra gorgon thane mulund.You can book safe hotels via brevistay, unclestay websites where they allow you to book by time slots.

CuteBoyFuhrer
01-20-21, 18:52
Hi friends,

I almost tried around 30 to40 seniors to help me with Sonia or Zeenat contact, but I didn't get any response. At certain times I get doubt whether they are real or fake. Because if we notice it clearly, only a particular senior groups disucc about them. And they do this in all forums, like Mumbai, vfm etc. They never discuss with others.

Requesting helpful seniors to support me with good indie contact. Either Zeenat and Sonia. Or someone similar to that.

Thanks.

Shkingsnake
01-21-21, 00:10
Bro,

This is 2021 and you are still running after birds which belong to 2017.Hey seniors,

Can you help this fresher out with some digits / birds? I haven't got premium so hopefully I can get some traction going on this thread or you [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kamsutra69
01-21-21, 02:38
I have been discouraged in the past by some fellow mongers from visiting NL mostly due to the quality of the girls and rooms there. But all the reports have got me interested. Especially the threesome possibility. And I want to try it so that I can mark it as a "Been there. Done that" experience. What do you guys think?

Any connect to a SP with decent collection will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the PM.

Happy mongering!

Gamer76
01-21-21, 03:21
Hi friends,

I almost tried around 30 to40 seniors to help me with Sonia or Zeenat contact, but I didn't get any response. At certain times I get doubt whether they are real or fake. Because if we notice it clearly, only a particular senior groups disucc about them. And they do this in all forums, like Mumbai, vfm etc. They never discuss with others.

Requesting helpful seniors to support me with good indie contact. Either Zeenat and Sonia. Or someone similar to that.

Thanks.When someone doesn't want to share contact he simply doesn't want. They may have their own groups in which they share with each other. It's as simple as that. Why you wasting your time in begging in every city forum. Go get a life dude. Don't have so much fascination for particular birds. Already many fake pimps and SP operate here. Who wants their contacts to be spoiled! That's why they don't share!

ViratM786
01-21-21, 10:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BangBanggo
01-21-21, 10:57
Anyone know any good Massage Parlor in Borivali. Kandivali - Malad area. Where good HJ and BJ will be provided. Please PM me.

HornyBoyForU
01-21-21, 12:49
Hello guys,

Is there any spa in Borivali or Kandivali for a nice rub and tug. If yes then please do DM and it'll be highly appreciated. TIA.

P. S. It's kind of urgent.

HornyBoyForU
01-21-21, 12:56
I just posted a same query, LOL. In case you get anything please do let me know and if I get anything I'll let you know.

Anyone know any good Massage Parlor in Borivali. Kandivali - Malad area. Where good HJ and BJ will be provided. Please PM me.

JackMa3
01-21-21, 14:15
Hi friends,

Thanks.For your kind information -.

Some Seniors share contact with the following categories of people-.

Category 1-.

A) Those members who are genuine and write FRs.

B) Those members who don't scam or beg for contacts in their posts.

C) Those members who post photos along with their FRs and write damages.

D) Those who don't spoil contacts by raising prices.

E) Those who don't reveal forum to the indies or SPs.

G) Those who don't use indies for getting free fuck or commission.

H) Those who don't collect contacts but actually visit girls and write FRs.

I) Those who don't shag or jerk by chatting with girls or asking for their photos.

J) Those who are not fake SP or Pimps here masquerading as genuine members.

And Some Seniors don't share with the following categories of people -.

Category 2-.

A) Those who don't write FRs.

B) Those who always beg for contacts in forum as well as inbox.

C) Those who don't contribute in forums.

D) Those whose only posts in forum are for asking contacts.

E) Those who reveal forum to indies for getting commission or free fuck.

F) Those who are contact collectors.

G) Those who have multiple IDs in forum to collect contacts.

H) Those who are fake SP and pimps here looking to get benefit out of indies.

I) Those who always cry and write in forum that nobody shares any contacts with them.

J) Those who always cry and write in forum that girls are fake or imaginary just because they haven't got that particular contact from seniors.

So it's your choice in which category you are. I can clearly see your posting history and can make out your category. And sharing any contact with anyone is sole authority of the senior. If he wants to share he will share otherwise no. It's not mandatory to share anything with anyone. It's personal choice. Even I have tasted the birds for which you are begging to 40 seniors. And I know that 90 percent of members of forum belong to category 2 which I mentioned above. And finally if a particular group of members would like to keep and share among themselves, it's absolutely normal and they are free to do it. Nobody owes anything to anyone! Hope you get what all I wrote!

JackMa3
01-21-21, 14:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Vicky98
01-21-21, 15:50
For your kind information -.

Category 1-.

I) Those who don't shag or jerk by chatting with girls or asking for their photos.

J) Those who are not fake SP or Pimps here masquerading as genuine members..Excellently explained buddy! Zeenat and Sonia are my find and I wrote about their FR last year. Since then my inbox got flooded with people who are mostly belong to category 2 as you explained. That's why I never share with them and won't share ever in future. Let them bark and cry that contacts are fake! LOL!

Undertake
01-21-21, 17:01
[Deleted by Admin]

Xyclone10
01-21-21, 18:37
That's so appropriately put bro. The forum is converting into a contact collection business and less of inputs. I completely agree with you that's one needs to give back in terms of contributing to the group.

Most seniors are generally helpful.

Category 1-.

JackMa3
01-22-21, 04:41
That's so appropriately put bro. The forum is converting into a contact collection business and less of inputs. I completely agree with you that's one needs to give back in terms of contributing to the group.

Most seniors are generally helpful.Hopefully people need maturity to understand.

Kamashutra
01-22-21, 05:39
Hopefully people need maturity to understand.After loosing few girls or spoiling relations with some, I have stopped sharing contacts.[Deleted by Admin]. I have a list to explore some mind boggling girls (including a Colombian) and indies. During pandemic I have scored a mid level corporate executive (completely non pro, my god what libido she had), will write a detailed report soon. Till then bye guys.

MyRulez
01-22-21, 06:10
My 1st rule of mongering. I don't keep high expectations with anyone & anywhere. The other rule of 3 some (splly at NL). You select a girl of your liking & ask her whom she wants to have 3 some. Just don't pick random girl. Yes those girls also have ego's. Pick-up 2 frds rather than 2 diff girls. Same with Thai's also. I had 3 some with a therapist & her colleague at spa though she had a bombshell at her place. But she didn't suggested her.

Another rule apply on NL girls. Make them drink & see the magic.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.

I have been discouraged in the past by some fellow mongers from visiting NL mostly due to the quality of the girls and rooms there. But all the reports have got me interested. Especially the threesome possibility. And I want to try it so that I can mark it as a "Been there. Done that" experience. What do you guys think?

Any connect to a SP with decent collection will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the PM.

Happy mongering!

Dmello204
01-22-21, 07:32

Category 1-.

Category 2-.That's cent % true.

Dmello204
01-22-21, 12:26
This is 2 month old FR. Tried my luck in MR. Found this lady appealing and started conversation over a mail. Remember, you need to negotiate hard for these MR birds. Quoted 16 k for 2 sessions, closed at 10 k (even this seems to be on higher side, but Johnny takes the call at the end). Shared her digits and booked a room recommended by her in Bandra on a hourly basis.

Young and decent looking one with huge assets. Action started after few minutes of conversation. Doesn't talk much. She is very particular about cleanliness, made me clean by jhonny before action.

After initial make out, she started with BBBJ. She seems to be pro in this and now I wondered why she made me clean. Turned her around and took in doggy and finished.

After few minutes of conversation, went with round 2. This time had a longer session than the earlier one. She is good in bed.

Summary.

Looks- 7/10.

DFK- 8/10 (Really good).

Body- 8/10.

Melons- 9/10 (Natural and perfect).

Communication- 9/10 (Well educated and good English).

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 10 k.

WIR- Probably yes if don't find anyone new during hunger.

Would really appreciate if anyone can share some GFE lady for travel, since I am travelling to Goa in coming week.

Thank,

Dmello.

LickMyDikk
01-22-21, 13:29
Went to why spa in ironman area after long.

My favourite fuck buddy Ms. S was on leave. Was fucking missing her warm pussy and hot ass. But hard luck. Only 1 Ms. P was available.

P was hot looking slender and fair NE chic from Mizoram. Did great massage. On extras she said she only gives HJ. I pulled her hugged her and pressed her boobs. She pushed me back and said sir I don't do all this. I don't give boobs also. Only HJ for 2000. I said fuck off can give 200 Rs for only HJ. 2000 was like suck fuck price of Ms. S. But P was adamant, said last 1 K for HJ. Gave her last offer of 500. She did give a good HJ with oil, I pressed her ass couple of times but she pushed my hand hahaa. Her hand started aching as I had shagged before coming and didn't cum for 15 mins. Felt Nirvana to give it back to such chica with bad attitude.

Went to my other favourite chic at opposite lane spa AR. Will update its FR soon. Cheers guys, LMD.

Kiss Lover69
01-22-21, 14:46
After trying to contact a lot with SPs from locanto and vivastreer and such websites. All are mostly fake they send you models and small time actress photos and when you ask them are these real they start abusing you. Please beware of such sp.

Susho5
01-22-21, 15:10
Planning to visit Avantara Spa in Vashi. Senior request you to please share pointers regarding counter rates, quality of staff and rates inside for FS. Any help would be appreciated.

Member #4781
01-22-21, 15:54

Move around and kissed more. Then she sat down on the bed and started giving me BBBJ while I was standing up. This aroused me more so pushed her down and removed her pant and started kissing her clean pussy. No smell and lovely pussy but did not waste lot of time and pull her on me. Now it was woman on top and my dick started looking for her pussy.

Kissing was continue and now I was inside her pussy with Girl on top. She was moving herself so good that I could not resit and cum quickly..Please share the digits of the SP if possible, brother. Will share my SP and Inde contacts and will post an FR about this.

Wildadiz69
01-22-21, 19:20
Anyone has any experience with Miss Tanvi P from twists in Darkness. Ending digits 616. Any suggestions / feedback highly appreciated.

RahulM30
01-22-21, 19:55
Hi friends,

I was very desperate to visit NL after reading so many reviews, so visited last Sunday thanks to RJ bhai for help. Reached at the location and entered directly to exact location, 2 men sitting there asked me what I want, I told them name of one SP so they dropped me on the 2nd floor. 4 options were available, so went with Miss M tall slim g with nice assets. First had some general discussion with a can of beer and went directly under the shower, she gave me under water BBJ then came to bed enjoyed about 15 mins in 69, started in wot ended in missi. Very nice satisfying experience. Thanks to RJ bhai.

Total damage 4.5 k.

3.5 k for bird and 1 k for beer and condom.

Planning to revisit this Sunday for 3 some experience.

Thanks, bye. Keep mongering keep enjoying.

Shkingsnake
01-22-21, 22:02
Planning to visit NL tomorrow. Would love if any of you can provide names of SP / birds I should ask for over there. Also, how much does it usually cost? Is it one shot only or multiple? Thanks in advance and hopefully I have nice FR to post afterwards.

LickMyDikk
01-22-21, 23:34
After some disappointment at Why spa. Next day decided to visit my regular Ms. AN at AR spa in darkness.

She's a slender, white and sport NAGA chic. Booked the usual 90 minutes, lots of chit chat and some massage. Pulled her on me, made her lay down and started the session. Lot of kissing sucking stripping. Then more kissing 69 banging in missionary, this baby only likes missionary. Cum then take some more massage and 2nd time only sucky sucky cummmm after her hard work. Then clean bath, give her the salary cheque and have a great night sleep after so much bliss.

Within NEs, Naga chics have always been my best focks. Anyone has a good Naga chic connect then msg me.

Cheers LMD.

Erect
01-23-21, 01:40
Planning to visit NL tomorrow. Would love if any of you can provide names of SP / birds I should ask for over there. Also, how much does it usually cost? Is it one shot only or multiple? Thanks in advance and hopefully I have nice FR to post afterwards.NL is sure shot and safe anytime when compared with city hunt. And you have wide range and variety! Check your PM for contacts! Happy and safe hunting!

Shkingsnake
01-23-21, 02:21
After some disappointment at Why spa. Next day decided to visit my regular Ms. AN at AR spa in darkness.

She's a slender, white and sport NAGA chic. Booked the usual 90 minutes, lots of chit chat and some massage. Pulled her on me, made her lay down and started the session. Lot of kissing sucking stripping. Then more kissing 69 banging in missionary, this baby only likes missionary. Cum then take some more massage and 2nd time only sucky sucky cummmm after her hard work. Then clean bath, give her the salary cheque and have a great night sleep after so much bliss.

Within NEs, Naga chics have always been my best focks. Anyone has a good Naga chic connect then msg me.

Cheers LMD.Hey man,

Great review. But can you give maybe a better clue about the name of the spa. I tried hard but couldn't figure it out. Thanks. Cheers.

JackMa3
01-23-21, 02:39
After loosing few girls or spoiling relations with some, I have stopped sharing contacts. I read posts of members asking for contact just to check whether he is genuine. There members after getting contact don't reply back whether they have gone for service. At the moment I have paused mongering due to personal reason. Rarely visit ISG. I have a list to explore some mind boggling girls (including a Colombian) and indies. During pandemic I have scored a mid level corporate executive (completely non pro, my god what libido she had), will write a detailed report soon. Till then bye guys.Brother,

Just because you send pm to a person and he doesn't reply, it doesn't mean that the contact is fake. I have seen this mostly in Mumbai forum only that people who don't write FRs will mostly accuse people who write FRs that his contacts are fake! What kind of logic is that. A person having 0 FRs and multiple contacts is obviously a contact collector. [Deleted by Admin]

JackMa3
01-23-21, 02:47
ViratM,

I can understand your frustration that you haven't got the contact that you wanted. I remember that you spammed my inbox also asking for digits. But can you post some hard solid evidence about what you are saying. It's because of people like you, people have stopped posting FRs in forum. Because when they don't want to share you will jump out of nowhere and shout that contacts are fake. [Deleted by Admin]

Kamashutra
01-23-21, 07:06
Brother,

Just because you send pm to a person and he doesn't reply, it doesn't mean that the contact is fake. I have seen this mostly in Mumbai forum only that people who don't write FRs will mostly accuse people who write FRs that his contacts are fake! What kind of logic is that. A person having 0 FRs and multiple contacts is obviously a contact collector. JackMa3,

I give them contact and after sometime I asked them did they go? How was it? No reply neither neg / pos. One member did some nasty stuff the girl called me back multiple time. I not an SP to manage all that shit. I helped other because when I was new seniors helped me. So now I am selective with whom I share contact with.

Kamsutra69
01-23-21, 07:15
Thanks for the rules, buddy.

Got some valuable advice and SP contacts from other mongers too. Will try out NL as an experience so I don't regret not doing it when I have to stop mongering.

Happy mongering!

My 1st rule of mongering. I don't keep high expectations with anyone & anywhere. The other rule of 3 some (splly at NL). You select a girl of your liking & ask her whom she wants to have 3 some. Just don't pick random girl. Yes those girls also have ego's. Pick-up 2 frds rather than 2 diff girls. Same with Thai's also. I had 3 some with a therapist & her colleague at spa though she had a bombshell at her place. But she didn't suggested her.

Another rule apply on NL girls. Make them drink & see the magic.

Take care & play safe.

MyRulez.

Bullion
01-23-21, 08:41
Hey guys.

Back on forum after quite a bit. Any 1 reliable SP reco welcome.

FR will be posted. Cheers.

CumHard9
01-23-21, 09:46
Meet this Lactating Marathi girl from Kolhapur in Mumbai. She told her name as Bhumi.

In the room, I clean up and then move to bed. Started kissing and when I suck her boobs she told me to go slow as they were lactating. She had miscarriage so she was slightly lactating. Drink some milk for some time. Sweet but little.

Blowjob was was good but not awesome.

Body. Little fat, I think the pictures were very old, looked very different now. She had put on weight. Legs had much of hair, so little put off. Nice tattoo on arm.

Boobs. Small and lactating.

BBBJ. Ok ok.

GFE. Overall good.Can you share her digits bro?

Xyclone10
01-23-21, 14:52
Great FR bro, good to hear. Don't worry, you will find some and you will loose sometimes. The ISG forum will give you good insights on VFM options.

Do you have any pics you can share for Yutika.

This is 2 month old FR. Tried my luck in MR. Found this lady appealing and started conversation over a mail. Remember, you need to negotiate hard for these MR birds. Quoted 16 k for 2 sessions, closed at 10 k (even this seems to be on higher side, but Johnny takes the call at the end). Shared her digits and booked a room recommended by her in Bandra on a hourly basis.

Young and decent looking one with huge assets. Action started after few minutes of conversation. Doesn't talk much. She is very particular about cleanliness, made me clean by jhonny before action.

After initial make out, she started with BBBJ. She seems to be pro in this and now I wondered why she made me clean. Turned her around and took in doggy and finished.

After few minutes of conversation, went with round 2. This time had a longer session than the earlier one. She is good in bed..

Rahuls2304
01-23-21, 21:02
Famous Miss Dehnica from yuan Lokhndwala started giving home service to the clients, is that true? If yes then what are the damages and all kindly enlighten if any senior knows the same about service and charges as well.

Shkingsnake
01-23-21, 23:28
Went mongering around CRoad station. . . After rejecting quite a lot of birds, went to a place near NL (a taxi driver took me there). . Selected a birdie called Joshi. . Looked very pretty. . Very slim, good figure and quite petite. When negotiating she agreed to most things, but afterwards refused to even give me BBBJ. Had 2 attempts of enjoying her but both times she was rushing. . At the end got frustrated and left.

Wallet set back by 5 k.

Gamer76
01-24-21, 03:19
Great FR bro, good to hear. Don't worry, you will find some and you will loose sometimes. The ISG forum will give you good insights on VFM options.

Do you have any pics you can share for Yutika.Her pics are available in MR. She is kind of professional, but tells that she is new. Girl is ok, but not 10 k for 2.

Gamer76
01-24-21, 03:21
Planning to visit NL tomorrow. Would love if any of you can provide names of SP / birds I should ask for over there. Also, how much does it usually cost? Is it one shot only or multiple? Thanks in advance and hopefully I have nice FR to post afterwards.Total cost would be less than 5 k for ST. If you need multiple you can take LT.

Taurian790
01-24-21, 04:19
Great FR. Damage?

Fixed up to meet for FN.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately..

Kryptographer
01-24-21, 07:11
I would say, she's kind of "wannabe star" type. Others might have other views.

Her pics are available in MR. She is kind of professional, but tells that she is new. Girl is ok, but not 10 k for 2.

Xyclone10
01-24-21, 07:22
Her pics are available in MR. She is kind of professional, but tells that she is new. Girl is ok, but not 10 k for 2.I checked bro, just one pic was there that to half without the face, that's why I asked. But you are right, 10 k seems on a higher side. Her reviews seem really positive. Only if they are genuine.

RahulM30
01-24-21, 08:48
Went mongering around CRoad station. . . After rejecting quite a lot of birds, went to a place near NL (a taxi driver took me there). . Selected a birdie called Joshi. . Looked very pretty. . Very slim, good figure and quite petite. When negotiating she agreed to most things, but afterwards refused to even give me BBBJ. Had 2 attempts of enjoying her but both times she was rushing. . At the end got frustrated and left.

Wallet set back by 5 k.This is a very rare feedback about NL, generally most of the mongers are very much satisfied with services available there. I think you went to some wrong place.

Jooeey
01-24-21, 09:46
Hi friends,

4 options were available, so went with Miss M tall slim g with nice assets. First had some general discussion with a can of beer and went directly under the shower, she gave me under water BBJ then came to bed enjoyed about 15 mins in 69, started in wot ended in missi. Very nice satisfying experience.Was it Meenakshi?

Akash Roy
01-24-21, 09:49
Pooja Nerul 2318.

She is back in action.

Had 3 some with pooja and another girl who works with her.

Pooja age 35+.

Sapna age 22+.

Did anal with pooja.

Did doggy with Sapna.

Sapna figure nice, tight round ass but no anal.

BJ, rimming received.

Cost: 3 k.

BangBanggo
01-24-21, 10:04
SP sent the picture of this girl but told me she is not of my type. I thought she is having some slutty looks so decided to give a go.

She arrived little late. Looks wise not that great. Very heavy side or I would say super size. Somehow she does not get much of young guys and she was happy looking at me. (Kin 1 and Kin 2 are real pictures without any photoshop).

We clean up, and straight to bed. Little kissing on clean shaven pussy.

Undress to see all her tattoos. Nice tattoo on boobs which are "C" Plus size. She was feeling horny and jumped over my dick. Kissing was good and passionate.

Tried to finger her pussy and found very wet. So decided to give a quick go.

Put on CD and fuck her for few minutes.

If you ignore looks and body size, she was worth fucking. Not sure the price but.

Damage - 6 K.

GeorgeHunter
01-24-21, 11:08
Hi guys,

I am coming to Mumbai for 2 days. Need your help regarding some pointers. Will be staying in Bandra area. Any good indi or spa will help. I am looking for Indian providers. Not Thai or Russian.

RohitStudd
01-24-21, 12:22
She should be around 7 k for 2. Pic shared by her before the deed are heavily photoshopped. While service is good, looks and figure are not worth 10 k.

Her pics are available in MR. She is kind of professional, but tells that she is new. Girl is ok, but not 10 k for 2.

Intraspy
01-24-21, 14:24
I fell for classic switch and bait. Found one of this SP (ending 793) on mr who deals with Indian girls. He sent me pics of 4 different girls, chose one of them. I asked the girl for video call but she said its not allowed, after half an hour she finally came to my room and there we go, a fat ugly smelly girl at my fucking door, I think I should have first met her outside the hotel but I didn't that's my mistake. Had a hard time getting it up, still fucked the ***** in missionary and made her kneel and suck my dick with condoms on. I had to literally take 1 hour hot shower just to feel clean again.

Damage - 12 k + she asked 1 k for taxi, really?

Pussy. Unshaven but a bit tight.

WIR. Won't fuck her for free.

What's next. Talking to some 10/10 Russian birds on SA, they are ready to meet me for $1000 a week. I hope flights resume soon.

In the meantime, can any brother share some genuine SP? Don't want to repeat the same mistake.You should have just asked her to leave.

CuteBoyFuhrer
01-24-21, 15:01
Met her in some hook up app.

She was gym trainer.

Had perfect physique.

Especially 1 would die for her thigh and butt.

Fixed the deed and called her to Vadodara for 2 days.

Saw her in pic, though face is not much attractive. But I liked her physique.

Her native is Surat but she worked in Mumbai.

Booked sleeper train ticket (1 side).

Took her to my room.

Wow she's Arabian horse. I mean her body is slightly muscular (biceps, triceps, abs, butt).

Took bath then had food.

Immediately started our works.

Wow rock stony boobs (medium sized. But perfect shape).

Almost pressed her rock boob for half an HR. Then licked her boob.

She was good at BJ. She don't do BJ without cover.

Did woman on top. Her boobs were stiff. Seeing her on top of me was excellent scene for me.

Completed 1 round.

Actually we fixed deal for 3 rounds a day. But she did 4 rounds on 1st day.

OMG. I was very much tired. Argh. Then cooked. Then again at night we did foreplay for 1 HR.

Next day repeated the same.

Nice experience.

Charges 12 k per day. She was little psycho type.

Suddenly she beats and slaps. I felt little weird. She's very very aggressive type.

Next time again discussed with her for a week at Mumbai.

Reached her home. I became little close to her by that time. (we generally chat at least once in a day). So 5 day charged 50 k. That was fine for me.

Stayed at her home. She took good care of everything. Like on time food (for stomach and jonny).

Bad thing is she got shited to Bangalore around Diwali. Tried to call her and enquire about charges, . OMG shocked. She completely changed like a Bangalore girl. Now she charges 12 k per HR. And in case if we invite her, then ola charges etc etc. And also food.

Thought for a while. When she was at Mumbai and Vadodara, she used to come by bus and train. But now things have changed.

My mistake was to give her contact to Bangalore friend. That was the worst mistake I have ever done. They almost booked her and made her demand. She understood that they could give anything for her performance. Argh.

Guys please don't share your contact to everyone. Or else same thing would happen in future.

Next month will go to Bangalore. If possible if she decrease her price, then I will try her definitely.

RahulSaighal
01-24-21, 16:19

Fixed up to meet for FN.

After playing with the boobs and making her squirm and moan. Started DFK again. We were both out of breath. After catching up some breath, got her pyjamas down. She was wearing a sexy black lace panty. Started to kiss her intimate areas and began licking around the insides of her thighs. Man she went crazy and began to squirm like a fish out of water.These 2 posts are exactly same. Don't know which one is fake.

HaroonII
01-24-21, 17:13
Had Sanjana from Navalkar Lane. She is with SP Kamlesh.

My first time in NL. Was hoping for someone better looking but didn't knew any other SP and was bit nervous so went with Sanjana.

Rate - 3.5 k for 1.

Looks - 7/10.

BBJ. Best one I had till date 10/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

DFK - 9/10.

WIR. Yes. VFM.

HaroonII
01-24-21, 17:20
Can anyone share her contact? I can share the ones I have in exchange.

SP sent the picture of this girl but told me she is not of my type. I thought she is having some slutty looks so decided to give a go.

She arrived little late. Looks wise not that great. Very heavy side or I would say super size. Somehow she does not get much of young guys and she was happy looking at me. (Kin 1 and Kin 2 are real pictures without any photoshop).

Undress to see all her tattoos. Nice tattoo on boobs which are "C" Plus size. She was feeling horny and jumped over my dick. Kissing was good and passionate.

If you ignore looks and body size, she was worth fucking. Not sure the price but.

Damage - 6 K.

Wilsome
01-24-21, 17:46

Category 1-.

And Some Seniors don't share with the following categories of people -..Dear,

I'm disagree with your classification base on just perception.

Yes there are some number collector but not all.

I have also try to contact nearly all who posted any info about this two birds but return with empty hands every time.

Finally gave up chasing those decapitated zombies as this are not penacea.

Attaching all collection at one place so those who are chasing can finally stop there activities.

Kamashutra
01-24-21, 20:47

My first time in NL. Was hoping for someone better looking but didn't knew any other SP and was bit nervous so went with Sanjana.

Rate - 3.5 k for 1.

Looks - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

DFK - 9/10.

WIR. Yes. VFM.In my experience no SPs never share pics. Yes there may be exceptions. But rare ones.

ThisIsHard
01-25-21, 03:07
Met her in some hook up app.

She was gym trainer.

Had perfect physique.

Especially 1 would die for her thigh and butt.

Fixed the deed and called her to Vadodara for 2 days.

Saw her in pic, though face is not much attractive. But I liked her physique.

Her native is Surat but she worked in Mumbai.

Booked sleeper train ticket (1 side).

Took her to my room.

Wow she's Arabian horse. I mean her body is slightly muscular (biceps, triceps, abs, butt).

Took bath then had food.

Immediately started our works.

Wow rock stony boobs (medium sized. But perfect shape).

Almost pressed her rock boob for half an HR. Then licked her boob.

She was good at BJ. She don't do BJ without cover.

Did woman on top. Her boobs were stiff. Seeing her on top of me was excellent scene for me.

Completed 1 round.

Actually we fixed deal for 3 rounds a day. But she did 4 rounds on 1st day.

OMG. I was very much tired. Argh. Then cooked. Then again at night we did foreplay for 1 HR.

Next day repeated the same.

Nice experience.

Charges 12 k per day. She was little psycho type.

Suddenly she beats and slaps. I felt little weird. She's very very aggressive type.

Next time again discussed with her for a week at Mumbai.

Reached her home. I became little close to her by that time. (we generally chat at least once in a day). So 5 day charged 50 k. That was fine for me.

Stayed at her home. She took good care of everything. Like on time food (for stomach and jonny).

Bad thing is she got shited to Bangalore around Diwali. Tried to call her and enquire about charges, . OMG shocked. She completely changed like a Bangalore girl. Now she charges 12 k per HR. And in case if we invite her, then ola charges etc etc. And also food.

Thought for a while. When she was at Mumbai and Vadodara, she used to come by bus and train. But now things have changed.

My mistake was to give her contact to Bangalore friend. That was the worst mistake I have ever done. They almost booked her and made her demand. She understood that they could give anything for her performance. Argh.

Guys please don't share your contact to everyone. Or else same thing would happen in future.

Next month will go to Bangalore. If possible if she decrease her price, then I will try her definitely.After coming to Bangalore she joined SA, and started at 10 k per short to 18 k for 3 shots 6 hrs. People were able to bring it down to 15 k for 3 shots. But that was months back. She increased the prices again, when I pinged her second time. I can get a better VFM at a lower so, decided not to go ahead with her.

There was discussion about her on Bangalore forum. RTFF.

Gamer76
01-25-21, 03:12
Dear,

I'm disagree with your classification base on just perception.

Yes there are some number collector but not all.

I have also try to contact nearly all who posted any info about this two birds but return with empty hands every time.

Finally gave up chasing those decapitated zombies as this are not penacea.

Attaching all collection at one place so those who are chasing can finally stop there activities.Dear friend,

I think you haven't read Jackma3 post clearly. Where he clearly mentioned how seniors share and respond. He hasn't written it in Chinese, although his name is Jackma3. So please do read those posts and try to introspect. It can't be anything clear than that. And yes when you don't get a reply, then it means simply no one is interested to share anything with you or your gang of friends or your multiple IDs. So stop your wild chase. Interestingly I searched your entire post history of 53 posts since you joined ISG and the maximum number of photos you have attached in these 5 years is in this post only. I think you are in category 2. Congratulations! Peace! Amen!

Gamer76
01-25-21, 03:13
In my experience no SPs never share pics. Yes there may be exceptions. But rare ones.They can share if you develop a good rapport with them.

Gamer76
01-25-21, 03:56

Guys please don't share your contact to everyone. Or else same thing would happen in future.Wow wow. Look at your FR boy. Few days ago you were complaining and crying that nobody shares contacts with you and you said whether those were real or not. Now you are preaching others not to share. It shows how selective you are in targeting people who didn't share with you. Thanks for your comments!

CumHard9
01-25-21, 04:34

Damage - 6 K.Hi bro, please share her number!

CuteBoyFuhrer
01-25-21, 04:53
After coming to Bangalore she joined SA, and started at 10 k per short to 18 k for 3 shots 6 hrs. People were able to bring it down to 15 k for 3 shots. But that was months back. She increased the prices again, when I pinged her second time. I can get a better VFM at a lower so, decided not to go ahead with her.

There was discussion about her on Bangalore forum. RTFF.Nice to hear.

But her attitude changed a lot.

Previously she was very pleasing type.

Now she's very arrogant.

She's not the same.

GoanMonger
01-25-21, 08:18
Hey,

Any idea if Suko Thai spas offer extras in Mumbai?

Planning on visiting one soon.

TIA.

Kuldud2001
01-25-21, 10:34
These 2 posts are exactly same. Don't know which one is fake.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2522556#post2522556.Possibly both are fake. May be self advertising.

JayeshM
01-25-21, 16:54
Hi guys,

I fucked this miss Sa. She is new in this trade. Young and great butt. I was looking to originally bang her friend who also had great ass. But she told me to try this hotty with great ass.

She is very wild in bed. Very naughty too. DFK and BBJ is very good. Boobs are all natural 34 size. I loved her friendly attitude. Horny for sex. Next I will bang her friend also.

Damage - 8 k.

Note- this contact only for my close friends. They know who they are. So don't fill my pm and don't waste your time crying for contacts.

LonelyGuy38
01-25-21, 18:07

Rate - 3.5 k for 1.

Looks - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

DFK - 9/10.

WIR. Yes. VFM.Your Inbox is full. Although I got reply of my message. Thank you.

BangSex
01-25-21, 19:41
Agree with you on this. But Sanjana is an oldie and a famous girl at NL. Her pics are available across all channels of Mumbai Mongers. Telegram, Discord, MP and ISG. Regards.

In my experience no SPs never share pics. Yes there may be exceptions. But rare ones.

BangSex
01-25-21, 19:43
Nice to know that you had a good time with her. She is worth every penny and great VFM. She has also been my always best at NL and have repeated her very often. Have been requesting her to meet outside independently, but still not successful. Let us see. Regards.

Rate - 3.5 k for 1.

Looks - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

DFK - 9/10.

WIR. Yes. VFM.

BangSex
01-25-21, 19:56
Have been looking for someone with Anal on the menu card. Request you to kindly share this MILF details along with reference. Thanking in advance. Regards.

Hola Mumbai folks,

Happy new year to everyone! Wanted to try a Muslim girl, so zeroed on miss why in Malad. She is married with 2 sons, one son is very small. Seems she married at a young age. I wanted to chew juicy and soft white boobs, and she had the perfect pair of melons. Satisfied me nicely. She herself is a horny girl. She offered anal and I gladly fucked her ass. Felt so warm inside her ass. Also she gives nice blowjob. Sucked my big fat dick for long time. That's also the reason why I love fucking these hot Muslim girls. Total damage- 6.5 k + room.

Samasir143
01-25-21, 20:58
Have been looking for someone with Anal on the menu card. Request you to kindly share this MILF details along with reference. Thanking in advance. Regards.She has left this business for good.

Tester
01-26-21, 01:00
Glad you enjoyed. If you are into MILFs, go for Pinky MILF and ask her who she is comfortable with. She's experienced in 3 some. Had many with her in the past.

Cheers.

Hi friends,

I was very desperate to visit NL after reading so many reviews, so visited last Sunday thanks to RJ bhai for help. Reached at the location and entered directly to exact location, 2 men sitting there asked me what I want, I told them name of one SP so they dropped me on the 2nd floor. 4 options were available, so went with Miss M tall slim g with nice assets. First had some general discussion with a can of beer and went directly under the shower, she gave me under water BBJ then came to bed enjoyed about 15 mins in 69, started in wot ended in missi. Very nice satisfying experience. Thanks to RJ bhai.

Total damage 4.5 k.

3.5 k for bird and 1 k for beer and condom.

Planning to revisit this Sunday for 3 some experience.

Thanks, bye. Keep mongering keep enjoying.

TharkiBoss
01-26-21, 01:50
Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing the FR.

Is the damage 3 k for one girl or both?

If 3 k is for both together, then it's VFM.

Pooja Nerul 2318.

She is back in action.

Had 3 some with pooja and another girl who works with her.

Pooja age 35+.

Sapna age 22+.

Did anal with pooja.

Did doggy with Sapna.

Sapna figure nice, tight round ass but no anal.

BJ, rimming received.

Cost: 3 k.

BigBoy95
01-26-21, 02:37
Good observation. I'm active in Chennai forum but routinely check other cities and have come across such posts across cities. Somebody is copying or self advertising or maybe SP is acting like monger and writing mouth watering reviews to attract mongers. When something sounds too good, it is a red flag.

These 2 posts are exactly same. Don't know which one is fake.

WamBam5
01-26-21, 06:33
If the Thais Diana, Juliet, Kay, Angel etc. Don't land here, this will go down as a failed spa.

Worth noting - "Silicon boobs and they are odd in shape. Bulging on the side. Probably used a low cost surgeon. Average face. No oomph factor."

One NE, I guess Veronica was there since many years. She was the only NE who could at least match-up wit the line up of Thais.

Oh those golden years.Veronica is still there.

VickyMama
01-26-21, 10:55
Hello guys,

Is there any spa in Borivali or Kandivali for a nice rub and tug. If yes then please do DM and it'll be highly appreciated. TIA.

P. S. It's kind of urgent.This spa is of the same name as the erstwhile famous M&S spa of darkness. Extras to the extent of HJ only on menu and most girls I tried there rush you through it without letting you enjoy in any way. They don't pull up the top completely, constantly look on the door and are just trying to finish you off early. But okay for a quick rub and tug.

Susho5
01-26-21, 11:57
Had been to this place after reading some FRs from here.

The counter girl showed menu and was explaining about massages and was blushing continuously so got the hint and opted for a dry massage was then taken to the room and the girl herself came and started giving hints in the beginning itself so, was enjoying that teasing and didn't pop the question after a while she herself asked and I asked for FS, she quoted 6 k and I could bring her down to 4 k easily, LOL.

Since she was short and slim she was afraid of my size made her comfortable with foreplay and sucked on her melons which were quite big for her size lastly ask to lay down she held Johnny tight and shoved it in, I loved the feel tiny hands holding Johnny as I pumped in.

Face - 6/10.

Jugs - 8/10.

Deed - 8/10.

WIR. Yes, saw another tall and svelte chick in red, Johnny wants her!