PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

CuteBoyFuhrer
01-26-21, 12:52
Wow wow. Look at your FR boy. Few days ago you were complaining and crying that nobody shares contacts with you and you said whether those were real or not. Now you are preaching others not to share. It shows how selective you are in targeting people who didn't share with you. Thanks for your comments!Actually I noticed only 1 group was discussing about them. And others were mentioning it as fake.

So just posted my opinion.

Thankful to other fellow mongers and seniors for exchanging their contacts.

Many seniors shared me great contacts without any expectation. Am thankful to them always.

Thought it will be the same. But am unfortunate. No prob.

This is an ocean. Everyone will get a fish for sure.

MrMime
01-26-21, 22:36
SP sent the picture of this girl but told me she is not of my type. I thought she is having some slutty looks so decided to give a go.

She arrived little late. Looks wise not that great. Very heavy side or I would say super size. Somehow she does not get much of young guys and she was happy looking at me. (Kin 1 and Kin 2 are real pictures without any photoshop).

We clean up, and straight to bed. Little kissing on clean shaven pussy.

Undress to see all her tattoos. Nice tattoo on boobs which are "C" Plus size. She was feeling horny and jumped over my dick. Kissing was good and passionate.

Tried to finger her pussy and found very wet. So decided to give a quick go.

Put on CD and fuck her for few minutes.

If you ignore looks and body size, she was worth fucking. Not sure the price but.

Damage - 6 K.Hey,

Would love help with the digits, ready to reciprocate in return.

Thanks.

Gamer76
01-27-21, 03:09
Actually I noticed only 1 group was discussing about them. And others were mentioning it as fake.

Many seniors shared me great contacts without any expectation. Am thankful to them always.

This is an ocean. Everyone will get a fish for sure.If one group discuss about them then it's their personal matter and personal property. And now you admit seniors shared many contacts with you? Then why don't you write FRs.

Gamer76
01-27-21, 03:14
Hi guys,

I fucked this miss Sa. She is new in this trade. Young and great butt. I was looking to originally bang her friend who also had great ass. But she told me to try this hotty with great ass.

She is very wild in bed. Very naughty too. DFK and BBJ is very good. Boobs are all natural 34 size. I loved her friendly attitude. Horny for sex. Next I will bang her friend also.

Damage - 8 k.

Note- this contact only for my close friends. They know who they are. So don't fill my pm and don't waste your time crying for contacts.Great FR. Did you get her from SA? If yes, it's very vfm!

SexyGuy79
01-27-21, 03:17
Hi guys,

I fucked this miss Sa. She is new in this trade. Young and great butt. I was looking to originally bang her friend who also had great ass. But she told me to try this hotty with great ass.

She is very wild in bed. Very naughty too. DFK and BBJ is very good. Boobs are all natural 34 size. I loved her friendly attitude. Horny for sex. Next I will bang her friend also.

Damage - 8 k.

Note- this contact only for my close friends. They know who they are. So don't fill my pm and don't waste your time crying for contacts.Thanks for your latest FR. Please share her contact details and can I give your ref. Also if you can share your no. We will keep on exchanging experiences.

SexyGuy79
01-27-21, 03:24
Had Sanjana from Navalkar Lane. She is with SP Kamlesh.

My first time in NL. Was hoping for someone better looking but didn't knew any other SP and was bit nervous so went with Sanjana.

Rate - 3.5 k for 1.

Looks - 7/10.

BBJ. Best one I had till date 10/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

DFK - 9/10.

WIR. Yes. VFM.Which building is Santana give her or SP contact please.

FunForSandy
01-27-21, 03:27
Had been to this place after reading some FRs from here.

The counter girl showed menu and was explaining about massages and was blushing continuously so got the hint and opted for a dry massage was then taken to the room and the girl herself came and started giving hints in the beginning itself so, was enjoying that teasing and didn't pop the question after a while she herself asked and I asked for FS, she quoted 6 k and I could bring her down to 4 k easily, LOL.

Since she was short and slim she was afraid of my size made her comfortable with foreplay and sucked on her melons which were quite big for her size lastly ask to lay down she held Johnny tight and shoved it in, I loved the feel tiny hands holding Johnny as I pumped in.

Face - 6/10.

Jugs - 8/10.

Deed - 8/10.

WIR. Yes, saw another tall and svelte chick in red, Johnny wants her!Hi bro,

Can you please give more hints about the spa? And was the girl local or NE?

TIA.

WamBam5
01-27-21, 07:20
Any colaba MP with sure shot B2 B / FS, I heard mixed reviews about Bow Country. PM is open

TIA.

Vivek
01-27-21, 08:19
Hi,

I heard that there is a nightclub near Shahermall near Steelwala where it all happens in group in small cabins. True or rumour? I have attended such club in Berlin but not Mumbai.

Macron
01-27-21, 08:42
She has left this business for good.She is very much active but meets only few people on a case to case basis with strong reference. Not available for mass pounding. Kindly update your info.

Ksahmedabad3
01-27-21, 10:06
Hi guys,

Damage - 8 k.

Note- this contact only for my close friends. They know who they are. So don't fill my pm and don't waste your time crying for contacts.Is her name by the fruit.

TiaMoman
01-27-21, 10:26
I have been visiting Country Spa in Bandra since many years but I must say it's still the best in service & experience. Ladies here are Cooperative drilling to go extra mile if you know them after couple of visits.

The crack massage is the best out here plus the act is fantastic.

Last week I was appointed Miss J, smiling face with perfect curvy figured, hangry for sex, if you know her then you can ask her to undress right in beginning and enjoy the massage as well.

Price tag for massage is 2.7 k.

Price for the deed is 6 k.

Overall fun filled & satisfying experience.

HaroonII
01-27-21, 11:30
Your Inbox is full. Although I got reply of my message. Thank you.Thanks for letting me know.

Jpdixx
01-27-21, 14:55
A mizo girl (Shay) on SA contacted me and offered a 3 some with her GF for 20 k. They call themselves Martina and Christina.

Anybody has tried her / them?

Tughlaq
01-27-21, 17:17
Actually I noticed only 1 group was discussing about them. And others were mentioning it as fake.

This is an ocean. Everyone will get a fish for sure.Can you share some contacts, I am new here!

Rahuls2304
01-27-21, 19:53
Don't go for them already caught red handed by cops due to drug consumption in one of the spa actually a month Back. Better avoid to have trouble. Have safe mongering.

A mizo girl (Shay) on SA contacted me and offered a 3 some with her GF for 20 k. They call themselves Martina and Christina.

Anybody has tried her / them?

Gamer76
01-28-21, 03:00

Anybody has tried her / them?Threesome is a big scam nowadays. The girls will fuck with you less and do drama like touching each other more. What's the fun in that? They ask more just for touching each other! And add to that extra cost of wine and dine to both girls. It's simply waste of money.

Gamer76
01-28-21, 03:01
Is her name by the fruit.Which fruit you are talking about?

Gamer76
01-28-21, 03:04
Maybe SP is acting like monger and writing mouth watering reviews to attract monger.Yeah and I remember that happens a lot in Chennai forum also. Many people pay like 20 k for kaamwali maid looking girls in Chennai.

MontyD1983
01-28-21, 21:38
Met her on 29th Dec at a hotel in Andheri. She was there on time, and I was pleasantly surprised to see her cute face. She is genuinely a 21 yr old college student.

Has an amazing body, petite frame with big and super soft boobs with no sag. Really loved playing with her boobs and sucking them.

Was fun to be with, had a nice time discussing about our sexual experiences. Only thing that was missing was that she doesn't do BJ without condom. She's been in the industry for less than a year and is still learning.

Had a good time with her, would love to meet her again.

Face: Cute - 8/10.

Body: Slim - 8/10.

Boobs: Big and soft, 36 see with big nipples - 11/10.

Pussy: Clean shaved and tight, but a bit dry - 7/10.

BJ: Covered - 4/10.

Service: Good, but there is always scope for improvement - 6/10.

GFE: Gets involved in the act and makes good company - 8/10.

Damages: Paid her 8 k for 2 shots, but looks like she has hiked her rates recently.

WIR: Yes.

Can share contact in exchage of other inde contacts.

Jadugar
01-29-21, 04:50
Met her on 29th Dec at a hotel in Andheri. She was there on time, and I was pleasantly surprised to see her cute face. She is genuinely a 21 yr old college student.

Has an amazing body, petite frame with big and super soft boobs with no sag. Really loved playing with her boobs and sucking them.

Was fun to be with, had a nice time discussing about our sexual experiences. Only thing that was missing was that she doesn't do BJ without condom. She's been in the industry for less than a year and is still learning.

BJ: Covered - 4/10..Brother,

Can you share digits on mutual benefit basis.

Ndn Playboy
01-29-21, 07:08

Anybody has tried her / them?I was offered the same. I haven't taken the bait. But I just never much got the threesome bit. If with genuine GF its different but mongering it is just more outgoing. Would rather enjoy two evenings with two different ladies. That's my opinion. I would suggest try her individually and see.

FanRaja
01-29-21, 09:08

Boobs: Big and soft, 36 see with big nipples - 11/10..Not sure why you did not get. She offers BBJ. I had it.

Ayaanwalia
01-29-21, 10:24
Hi brothers,

While brothers have laid out step by step process for getting subscription activated (kudos to you guys!) I am stuck on how do I get a separate mobile number for buying btc and in general, Mongering which is not traced back to me. Can you please suggest how do I get a SIM without using my original ID? Also, I use an iPhone with an eSIM option, so would it help? Or do I need a separate phone? I read option of VoIP also, does it work for you guys? If there is any other way, please feel free to suggest.

WoodLand
01-29-21, 12:13

BJ: Covered - 4/10..How much she hiked her rates? What's her current price?

WoodLand
01-29-21, 12:15
This spa is of the same name as the erstwhile famous M&S spa of darkness. Extras to the extent of HJ only on menu and most girls I tried there rush you through it without letting you enjoy in any way. They don't pull up the top completely, constantly look on the door and are just trying to finish you off early. But okay for a quick rub and tug.Were the staff local or NE bro?

SexyGuy79
01-29-21, 14:32
Pooja Nerul 2318.

She is back in action.

Had 3 some with pooja and another girl who works with her.

Pooja age 35+.

Sapna age 22+.

Did anal with pooja.

Did doggy with Sapna.

Sapna figure nice, tight round ass but no anal.

BJ, rimming received.

Cost: 3 k.Can you sharePpooja and sauna details. Can I give your ref.

SexyGuy79
01-29-21, 14:37
Got connected with Priya. She is a very sweet girl and is an Indie.

She is educated, well groomed and calm. No antiques and nakhras.

Fixed up to meet for FN.

We had some good conversation and connected well.

Weather was hot in Mumbai and asked her if she wanted to have a bath. She went to bathroom and got ready, changed into her pyjamas and was onto the bed.

I had my bath as well. She had switched on the TV and listening's songs. I got into the bed and we began chatting about the show and wondering what the hell is going on in the world.

I began playing with her hair. Soft and long. Asked her if I could kiss her. She gave a cute smile.

She was tasty. Her lips were soft and full. Started to suck on them and is so sensitive- she was trembling and jerking. Made me hard immediately.

Started playing with her boobs. They are soft, ample and very sensitive. She began to soft moan and started to kiss me on the neck and scratch my back. It was awesome. BTW she does the cutest nail art. Got the bra off and wow. Perfect soft boobs with erect nipples were so inviting. I started feasting on them. She really likes good boobs action. Just doing the right thing with them get's her close to climax.

After playing with the boobs and making her squirm and moan. Started DFK again. We were both out of breath. After catching up some breath, got her pyjamas down. She was wearing a sexy black lace panty. Started to kiss her intimate areas and began licking around the insides of her thighs. Man she went crazy and began to squirm like a fish out of water.Share digits of the great FR lady with damage and which hotel will you recommend. Also can you share your name and contact details. If I can give your ref please.

FairyTail28
01-29-21, 20:55
Hello brothers,

I am a new comer to this forum. I used to visit this forum to read people's FR and get a general idea of mongering. I tried to message a few people here to see if they could share contact from their FR's but it seems people only like to give FR's but not help anyone with the contacts. If no one would help newcomer, this selfish trend will keep on developing among every generation of people and we won't be able to make the most of the available options in the market. This is not a complain it's just quibbling about my experience on this forum.

Kar2692
01-29-21, 21:38
Guys,

Need help with some indi contacts in Mumbai I should be there for a week and want to try different girls. Preferably LT. Can any one pm me Payal / Chandini no. Budget max 10 k LT.

RahulM30
01-29-21, 22:49
Hello friends,

3 days back one call received from unknown number, sounds was something known sound of a girl then realized she is miss T my regular indie. She told that she was out of business from lockdown and went to her hometown Kolkata and came to Mumbai just 2 days back. She was very desperate for fun so called me to her place. I came to her flat yesterday evening at around 9 PM then we had drink some snacks and dinner prepared by her with chit chat and general discussion about life during covid era. At around 12 in night we went to bed, after nice session of foreplay we both were fully aroused and in hurry for real deed. I asked her for condoms as she usually keeps some packets along with her. But this time she said that she doesn't have any condom and insisted me to go bare. I was very reluctant and stopped at moment. She told me that why you don't trust me, I haven't done anything with anybody in last one year. I thought for sometimes but as Johny was in mood so straightway went in missi, screwed her for about 10 min and came in doggy. Then we had 9 sessions of wild sex all without cover, still in her bed still night is running. All are in menu except anal also some tricks are lacking as far as BBJ is concerned, but overall nice GFE.

Very nice and new experience.

MrMime
01-30-21, 01:53
Hi guys,

Damage - 8 k.

Note- this contact only for my close friends. They know who they are. So don't fill my pm and don't waste your time crying for contacts.Digits will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

MrMime
01-30-21, 01:57
Had Sanjana from Navalkar Lane. She is with SP Kamlesh.

My first time in NL. Was hoping for someone better looking but didn't knew any other SP and was bit nervous so went with Sanjana.

Rate - 3.5 k for 1.

Looks - 7/10.

BBJ. Best one I had till date 10/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

DFK - 9/10.

WIR. Yes. VFM.Do these birds visit hotels or we have to go to NL? Contact of SP Kamlesh would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Gamer76
01-30-21, 03:05
Hello friends,

3 days back one call received from unknown number, sounds was something known sound of a girl then realized she is miss T my regular indie. She told that she was out of business from lockdown and went to her hometown Kolkata and came to Mumbai just 2 days back. She was very desperate for fun so called me to her place. I came to her flat yesterday evening at around 9 PM then we had drink some snacks and dinner prepared by her with chit chat and general discussion about life during covid era. At around 12 in night we went to bed, after nice session of foreplay we both were fully aroused and in hurry for real deed. I asked her for condoms as she usually keeps some packets along with her. But this time she said that she doesn't have any condom and insisted me to go bare. I was very reluctant and stopped at moment. She told me that why you don't trust me, I haven't done anything with anybody in last one year. I thought for sometimes but as Johny was in mood so straightway went in missi, screwed her for about 10 min and came in doggy. Then we had 9 sessions of wild sex all without cover, still in her bed still night is running. All are in menu except anal also some tricks are lacking as far as BBJ is concerned, but overall nice GFE.

Very nice and new experience.Mention Damages for sex without condom and with condom!

Gamer76
01-30-21, 03:08
Hello brothers,

I am a new comer to this forum. I used to visit this forum to read people's FR and get a general idea of mongering. I tried to message a few people here to see if they could share contact from their FR's but it seems people only like to give FR's but not help anyone with the contacts. If no one would help newcomer, this selfish trend will keep on developing among every generation of people and we won't be able to make the most of the available options in the market. This is not a complain it's just quibbling about my experience on this forum.If no one help you can start on your own. You can go to NL and CH to get budget fuck. Post your experience. You can try to find something in MR. Post anything good or bad. Otherwise no one will have trust on you. Most of the newbies are generally old seniors only trying to collect contacts. That's why everyone is careful not to share.

Gamer76
01-30-21, 03:10

BJ: Covered - 4/10..If her number is already available in MR why you asking to share or exchange. It's readily available in MR.

BangBanggo
01-30-21, 07:26
Hello friends,

I asked her for condoms as she usually keeps some packets along with her. But this time she said that she doesn't have any condom and insisted me to go bare.

Very nice and new experience.Unprotected is very risky but there is case when you cannot stop. I had similar experience when I was banging on and we started passionately kissing and she was on top of me. I did not even realized when it got inserted and it feels so good that we continue.

She asked should we stop but I was already deep inside and what was missing is pushing load in. I told her if I can cum in and she said ok. So we just unload without any doubts on her.

Almost one than a month now and not even a single day I feel worried or scared. In-fact every time I think about it, I feel happy.

MickeyDuck1208
01-30-21, 07:45
If I come across as harsh, apologies. Just giving some straight advice.

Just because you are new on the forum does not mean you are an alien and new to the city / world. Wherever you are, you will find massage spas. You can walk in to most of them and try to get extras. You can try to decode the spa details given here and try on your own. Do not expect to be spoon-fed everything. Do something on your own and post your experience. In my experience a 25-30% success rate is good for beginners. That is how you learn.

Once you have some contribution in the forum. Good and bad. You will earn some respect. Having 25 posts, and 20 of them asking for contacts. No one will feel like helping. 25 posts of which 10 are bad experiences, 5 are good. People will probably be open to share.

Also, just because seniors post a lot of good posts does not mean everything is gold. There will be a few bad ones that might not get reported.

Safe mongering!!

Hello brothers,

I am a new comer to this forum. I used to visit this forum to read people's FR and get a general idea of mongering. I tried to message a few people here to see if they could share contact from their FR's but it seems people only like to give FR's but not help anyone with the contacts. If no one would help newcomer, this selfish trend will keep on developing among every generation of people and we won't be able to make the most of the available options in the market. This is not a complain it's just quibbling about my experience on this forum.

Xyclone10
01-30-21, 09:15
Hello friends,

Very nice and new experience.OMG, this is like a fantasy coming true. Great experience sharing Rahul bro. Although, there is an element of risk involved but if you know her well then it's fine.

9 sessions in a night. Bro, seems like you were equally Hungary as she was (LOL, kidding). Happy mongering.

TheHobbyist69
01-30-21, 09:18
A big thank you to the person who shared her contact with me (if he gives OK, I will post his handle here).

We started WhatsApp Chat for a week or so, with discussions touching lot of areas of mutual interest. As in one of the posts mentioned. Dolly is pretty well read, educated, classy and a Lady who expects discreetness. She is into this due to some family challenges etc. No judgements on my part. She did mention to me that in last few weeks or so she has been inundated with so many what's app's but she is going to be very picky on whom she meets. She is skeptical of young lings.

Anyway, we both decided to meet in a nice hotel (5 *) which came to approx 2.5 K for 12 hours. We surely did take it slow, spoke about various topics and then about some items which are off the menu. Anal etc., gradually moved into the deed. She is good kisser so the DFK was extremely enjoyable. The pricing was bit of issue as the asking price was 10 K but had to negotiate to bring it to 8 K but no limit on the sessions. We had 3 sessions in total.

She is a good responsive in the bed and open to any suggestions. I will be repeating her at some time again but will negotiate a bit harder to set the price bar at 7 K.

GeorgeHunter
01-30-21, 11:31
Talking about respect and all huh. I think it's really mean. If you don't want to help, don't, but don't lecture here. I came to Mumbai for few days and not a bird helped me. I kept messaging. Come to Delhi and we will teach you the bro code. BTW you are not giving any competitive exam tips here that makes you think that way. Remember sharing is caring.

If I come across as harsh, apologies. Just giving some straight advice.

Just because you are new on the forum does not mean you are an alien and new to the city / world. Wherever you are, you will find massage spas. You can walk in to most of them and try to get extras. You can try to decode the spa details given here and try on your own. Do not expect to be spoon-fed everything. Do something on your own and post your experience. In my experience a 25-30% success rate is good for beginners. That is how you learn.

Once you have some contribution in the forum. Good and bad. You will earn some respect. Having 25 posts, and 20 of them asking for contacts. No one will feel like helping. 25 posts of which 10 are bad experiences, 5 are good. People will probably be open to share.

Also, just because seniors post a lot of good posts does not mean everything is gold. There will be a few bad ones that might not get reported.

Safe mongering!!

MrPhantom
01-30-21, 13:38
How much she hiked her rates? What's her current price?7 k for 1 HR and 10 k for 2 hours. Not as high as many indies charge though.

I am planning to meet her in next couple of days, will post FR once I have something to share.

RahulM30
01-30-21, 19:03
OMG, this is like a fantasy coming true. Great experience sharing Rahul bro. Although, there is an element of risk involved but if you know her well then it's fine.

9 sessions in a night. Bro, seems like you were equally Hungary as she was (LOL, kidding). Happy mongering.No bro it's not in one night. 9 sessions in two night and one day. Still enjoying my luck.

Thanks.

Kamashutra
01-30-21, 23:02
A big thank you to the person who shared her contact with me (if he gives OK, I will post his handle here).

We started WhatsApp Chat for a week or so, with discussions touching lot of areas of mutual interest. As in one of the posts mentioned. Dolly is pretty well read, educated, classy and a Lady who expects discreetness. She is into this due to some family challenges etc. No judgements on my part. She did mention to me that in last few weeks or so she has been inundated with so many what's app's but she is going to be very picky on whom she meets. She is skeptical of young lings.

Anyway, we both decided to meet in a nice hotel (5 *) which came to approx 2.5 K for 12 hours. We surely did take it slow, spoke about various topics and then about some items which are off the menu. Anal etc., gradually moved into the deed. She is good kisser so the DFK was extremely enjoyable. The pricing was bit of issue as the asking price was 10 K but had to negotiate to bring it to 8 K but no limit on the sessions. We had 3 sessions in total.

She is a good responsive in the bed and open to any suggestions. I will be repeating her at some time again but will negotiate a bit harder to set the price bar at 7 K.5* hotel at 2.5 k for 12 hours? May I know what star hotel is that. TIA.

WoodLand
01-31-21, 04:11
7 k for 1 HR and 10 k for 2 hours. Not as high as many indies charge though.

I am planning to meet her in next couple of days, will post FR once I have something to share.But 7 k for 1 hour is too much. Doesn't make sense. Definitely she needs to lower her price and we need to negotiate well. 7-8 k for 2 is good.

MetroHiker
01-31-21, 04:56
Hi everyone,

Any feedback on Queen Rani from MR? Planning to meet her next week. Asking for 10 k 2 pops 4 hours. Pics look good.

WsgMax1
01-31-21, 04:58
I have been a long time lurker on this forum but have not contributed too much by way of reports from the Indian scene only because I usually do my mongering activities outside the country mostly South East Asia. Have to admit it's way easier to monger there vs the motherland. Anyway I just thought I'll mention this place and the experience to warn you about it.

Warning: This is a long post. Just a small way of making up for my lack of FRs.

TLDR: Avoid Divine Health. Nothing divine about it.

After a long dry spell during lockdown I decided to hit up some of the older places that I knew but either they were shut or they were out of business due to lockdown. So I got on to Google to figure out where I could go and get myself a nice massage with a happy ending. I am mostly into massages with good pressure and if there is a happy ending at the end of it, then all the better. I don't care about looks or age (in fact I prefer mature ladies as in my experience, they seem to take more care). It was a Saturday evening back in late December when I was in the eastside of FairVillage and got done with work sooner than expected. Looked online for nearby places and the one that was closest to me was a place called Divine Health. And I should have realized that something was amiss almost immediately after I had that phone call with them, the lady at the other end was saying in Hindi that come here and speak, will a floor bed do? Etc etc. I'm like okay but what has that got to do with whether you have someone available for a massage or not. Anyway that happened and clearly the little brain in desperation ignored all the signs. When I went there and it was just a really weird sort of a way to get to this particular place. The cab dropped me at what I thought was the location but it was not. It dropped me in some gully and I had to basically walk around the block to eventually get to a point outside a certain brainstorm hotel. Someone was sent to guide me to a small door into which I had to walk in sideways (because it was so narrow. Then there were these really steep steps going up maybe about 7-8 of them almost at like a 45 angle or maybe even sharper than that in fact more like a stepladder. Once I was up there all those feelings came all the way back again about the fact that this was a bad idea. But again being desperate to get some relief I just bit the bullet and went ahead.

There were 2 sides to the floor, and the so-called reception was on one side with a sliding door next to it. The girl I spoke to was there with a kinda shady guy sitting alongside. I was given the upsell and told 3600 for 2 hours for a massage (90 minutes) and scrub. Seemed reasonable enough (could have bargained a bit I'm sure but didn't bother). I was then told to go into that side room of the reception. Again that weird feeling seeing the floor bed in there. 2 girls who were probably therapists came out and scooted over to the other side of the floor while I went in there and changed. I was expecting one of these 2 to be my masseuse. However 10 minutes later, in walks the reception guy (facepalm) and ends up seeing my bare ass and starts bumbling about wearing the dispo etc. I was like, isn't one of the girls supposed to do this? And this dumbf*ck goes, "oh you wanted a girl therapist, is it? I just gave him an annoyed look and he took the hint and left the room quick. I just lay down and thought well there goes my money and this was going to be a sad experience.

A few minutes later, the door opens and now the reception girl comes in asking is it fine if I do your massage? I'm like whatever man. Lets be done with this already. Says she will do a dry massage till a room with a proper high bed gets freed up. A just-about-passable dry massage for the next 20 odd minutes ensued and when I was almost fedup, she gets up and goes to check on the room. We then switch to a room on the other side of the floor and it seems there are 3-4 of them in a row. Went in and we started and once again within a few minutes there was another upsell of getting a second girl and that would cost me another 1500. I was like f*ck it we've come this far. Might as well see this through. Yes, yes I'm aware I'm terrible at bargaining or saying No. Besides it was my first time in this city for a 4-hands so went with it. Both girls were very average in their massage skills and that was truly the sore point with me. I'm OK to get a decent massage even if the happy ending were to not happen. Anyway since they weren't mentioning it, I asked them what extras were on offer and these girls were like our jobs will be in danger if we do anything like that. After a couple of asks, I just let it go thinking that just consider this as an expensive lesson to avoid such type spas. Finally they agreed and I paid them 1 k each as a tip later so all in all 7 k. HJ was at the same level as their massage skills. Ugh. I was led to their bathroom, which was clean enough but it was one of those bucket bath situations which I don't really like. Need a proper shower after a massage but made do because by then I just wanted to be done and leave.

Anyway that was my "adventure" in a post lockdown world. I'm well aware that I could have got a nice indie in the same amount but I'm not into that scene. More of a spa / massage fiend. I'm just going to stick with spas in star hotels (I know of a couple of the usual suspects but they don't seem to be operational. I would appreciate any inputs of new / good places Bandra to Andheri) as they are more reliable in these things and setups are usually much nicer.

For those that did read the entire post, thank you for taking the time and I hope to contribute a bit more going ahead. Hopefully not an FR of a sub-par joint like DH. Please avoid this place.

TiaMoman
01-31-21, 08:03
Hello friends,

Very nice and new experience.Care to share the contact please with ref. If.

Needed.

TIA.

Akash Roy
01-31-21, 13:09
Sapna (Pooja Nerul 318).

Had awesome session with Sapna.

Licked her whole body. Kept pillow on her back and kept legs on shoulder and pumped hard.

Next in doggy pumped hard. Her bum chicks were thrashing against my groin. Tried to insert finger in ass hole, not able insert a inch, too tight.

She is not into anal.

Released in doggy.

Figure: 32-30-34.

Face: 4/10.

VFM, cost-1.5 k including place.

WIR- yesssss.

MickeyDuck1208
01-31-21, 16:53
Saw page 1 of your forum posts, not one FR going back to 2018. So I rest my case.

Lecturing is what I do, so I cannot help it. There is no attendance marked here, so you can skip reading my posts.

Safe mongering!!

Talking about respect and all huh. I think it's really mean. If you don't want to help, don't, but don't lecture here. I came to Mumbai for few days and not a bird helped me. I kept messaging. Come to Delhi and we will teach you the bro code. BTW you are not giving any competitive exam tips here that makes you think that way. Remember sharing is caring.

MickeyDuck1208
01-31-21, 16:56

Anyway, we both decided to meet in a nice hotel (5 *) which came to approx 2.5 K for 12 hours.

Can you share the hotel info?? That beats Stayuncle and Brevistay.

Akash Roy
01-31-21, 22:59
Hi bro,

Thanks for sharing the FR.

Is the damage 3 k for one girl or both?

If 3 k is for both together, then it's VFM.Yes, both including place.

Impotsir
02-01-21, 02:14
Hi everyone,

Any feedback on Queen Rani from MR? Planning to meet her next week. Asking for 10 k 2 pops 4 hours. Pics look good.I just joined, have tested lot of MR profiles, would write FR when I will got time, and Queen Rani was one of them.

I met her last year, and she had definitely increased the prices. I negotiated with her for 2 pos in 7 k, and after meeting her I definitely not think because of her nakhra, as she will not let you touch her vagina, will say no to DFK, etc.

Obviously, before going there I had asked for the same, and she said she would do everything except anal, and when I was with her, she said no.

Also, looks wise I can rate 6/10. Also, I don't had a good experience with her because of nakhra, felt like waste of money.

Gamer76
02-01-21, 02:53
Hi everyone,

Any feedback on Queen Rani from MR? Planning to meet her next week. Asking for 10 k 2 pops 4 hours. Pics look good.She can be negotiated to 6 k for 2. Don't pay 10 k for 2 pops. And mind you, don't believe in them that they will stay for 4 hours. The are pro WG. They will make excuse and run within 1 hour. Queen Rani is having rowdy behavior like roadside girls. She is a sadakchaap. Don't pay 10 k.

Gamer76
02-01-21, 02:54
I have been a long time lurker on this forum but have not contributed too much by way of reports from the Indian scene only because I usually do my mongering activities outside the country mostly South East Asia. Have to admit it's way easier to monger there vs the motherland. Anyway I just thought I'll mention this place and the experience to warn you about it.

Warning: This is a long post. Just a small way of making up for my lack of FRs.

TLDR: Avoid Divine Health. Nothing divine about it.

After a long dry spell during lockdown I decided to hit up some of the older places that I knew but either they were shut or they were out of business due to lockdown. So I got on to Google to figure out where I could go and get myself a nice massage with a happy ending. I am mostly into massages with good pressure and if there is a happy ending at the end of it, then all the better.Great effort bro. Very detailed post.

Jadugar
02-01-21, 07:21
After last time difference with some of forum members, I stopped putting report. Now, I again thought I Will restart it. I have one super SP who provide good chicks from all over the country. Showed me photo of this chick. Tempted to eat. Reached at the den. There were other chicks also but I indicated at my chick. Name from famous song of darr movie of srk. Went inside. Had bath. Came out in towel. She was waiting. Age 24. Flat tummy. Good height. Smiling all time. Cuddled with me. Horns were small. But very fresh food. Dancer by profession. Lifted her in arm. Bare legs look solid. Kissed entire body. Naval was beautiful. Then feasted boobs. Hard nipple. Erected. Then Went further down. Clean shaved there. Put mouth on that. Ten minutes ate. Then told her to lick me. BBBJ. Not that proficient but. Did that. She was getting horney. And aroused. I was in mood to enter. Very tight hole. Put pillow below. Made entry. Reached to end point. She squeezed her self. Moaning little. Genuine moaning. Then she came on top. Started thrust from below. My tool was tearing her hole all apart. Fast and fast and satisfied. Cuddled for some more time.

Washed ourselves. Talked for some time. And then left very satisfied. She gave her number from Madhya Pradesh. So new connection.

Report.

Look: 9/10.

Boobs:6/10.

Pussy:9/10.

GFE: 9/10.

Damage -6 k.

Ash124
02-01-21, 08:10
Sapna (Pooja Nerul 318).

Had awesome session with Sapna.

Licked her whole body. Kept pillow on her back and kept legs on shoulder and pumped hard.

Next in doggy pumped hard. Her bum chicks were thrashing against my groin. Tried to insert finger in ass hole, not able insert a inch, too tight.

She is not into anal.

Released in doggy.

Figure: 32-30-34.

Face: 4/10.

VFM, cost-1.5 k including place.

WIR- yesssss.Is she the same having number ending 782 earlier?

FineTune
02-01-21, 08:47
Can you share the hotel info?? That beats Stayuncle and Brevistay.In this time, it's easy to negotiate. I called many hotels for transit stay offers which is morning 9-6 pm at 2-3 k. I got the offer even from lemon tree Andheri at 2. 8 k.

CuteBoyFuhrer
02-01-21, 09:49
Hi everyone,

Any feedback on Queen Rani from MR? Planning to meet her next week. Asking for 10 k 2 pops 4 hours. Pics look good.Hi,

You mentioned about queen Rani. Does her mob number ends with 987?

If yes. Then she's worth. Felt she's costly for Mumbai. As in Mumbai we usually get 3 k per shot.

She charges around 10 k.

Her BJ skills are excellent. Does any position as you wish.

Pleasing personality. But sometimes she rushes.

Been with her twice.

MickeyDuck1208
02-01-21, 13:26
Good to know that!! Will try it.

In this time, it's easy to negotiate. I called many hotels for transit stay offers which is morning 9-6 pm at 2-3 k. I got the offer even from lemon tree Andheri at 2. 8 k.

TheHobbyist69
02-01-21, 14:28
Can you share the hotel info?? That beats Stayuncle and Brevistay.The hotel I am referring too is Lemon Tree. You can book day rooms on their website for 12 hours which cost approx 2.5-2.8 K. The hotel is in front of Mittal industrial Estate.

CKoolGuy
02-01-21, 15:56
Well even if you won't share.

But looks stunning!

Hi guys,

Damage - 8 k.

Note- this contact only for my close friends. They know who they are. So don't fill my pm and don't waste your time crying for contacts.

MetroHiker
02-01-21, 16:01
Thanks for the review bro, but I didn't quite understand when you say rowdy behavior. Is she into some kind of scamming? More importantly, is she really independent or backed by some middleman? Makes a lot of difference.

She can be negotiated to 6 k for 2. Don't pay 10 k for 2 pops. And mind you, don't believe in them that they will stay for 4 hours. The are pro WG. They will make excuse and run within 1 hour. Queen Rani is having rowdy behavior like roadside girls. She is a sadakchaap. Don't pay 10 k.

MetroHiker
02-01-21, 16:10
Yes, her number ends with 987. But now I'm a bit reluctant to meet her after I got a negative feedback about her attitude and behaviour. Rowdy to be precise. BY the way she has now agreed for 7 k 2 pops.

Hi,

You mentioned about queen Rani. Does her mob number ends with 987?

If yes. Then she's worth. Felt she's costly for Mumbai. As in Mumbai we usually get 3 k per shot.

She charges around 10 k.

Her BJ skills are excellent. Does any position as you wish.

Pleasing personality. But sometimes she rushes.

Been with her twice.

CKoolGuy
02-01-21, 16:59
Can you help to locate this place.

Had been to this place after reading some FRs from here.

The counter girl showed menu and was explaining about massages and was blushing continuously so got the hint and opted for a dry massage was then taken to the room and the girl herself came and started giving hints in the beginning itself so, was enjoying that teasing and didn't pop the question after a while she herself asked and I asked for FS, she quoted 6 k and I could bring her down to 4 k easily, LOL.

Since she was short and slim she was afraid of my size made her comfortable with foreplay and sucked on her melons which were quite big for her size lastly ask to lay down she held Johnny tight and shoved it in, I loved the feel tiny hands holding Johnny as I pumped in.

Shkingsnake
02-01-21, 20:30
If no one help you can start on your own. You can go to NL and CH to get budget fuck. Post your experience. You can try to find something in MR. Post anything good or bad. Otherwise no one will have trust on you. Most of the newbies are generally old seniors only trying to collect contacts. That's why everyone is careful not to share.So I do know what NL is but can some seniors help out with the full form of CH?

Gamer76
02-02-21, 02:50
So I do know what NL is but can some seniors help out with the full form of CH?CH is Congress House.

Gamer76
02-02-21, 02:55
Thanks for the review bro, but I didn't quite understand when you say rowdy behavior. Is she into some kind of scamming? More importantly, is she really independent or backed by some middleman? Makes a lot of difference.Yeah she is very rowdy girl. She looks completely sadakchaap in reality and abuses you when you ask her to do something like long BJ and kissing. She doesn't do CBJ properly and will say I will charge more for BBJ. If you request her, she will use the filthiest Madar and Father words to abuse you. She chews tobacco and is totally sadakchaap. You go to her only if you need a sadakchaap experience.

Gamer76
02-02-21, 02:55
Yes, her number ends with 987. But now I'm a bit reluctant to meet her after I got a negative feedback about her attitude and behaviour. Rowdy to be precise. BY the way she has now agreed for 7 k 2 pops.She is not worth more than 5 k for 2, that too with rowdy attitude.

Gamer76
02-02-21, 03:01
After last time difference with some of forum members, I stopped putting report. Now, I again thought I Will restart it. I have one super SP who provide good chicks from all over the country. Showed me photo of this chick. Tempted to eat. Reached at the den. There were other chicks also but I indicated at my chick. Name from famous song of darr movie of srk. Went inside. Had bath. Came out in towel. She was waiting. Age 24. Flat tummy. Good height. Smiling all time. Cuddled with me. Horns were small. But very fresh food. Dancer by profession. Lifted her in arm. Bare legs look solid. Kissed entire body. Naval was beautiful. Then feasted boobs. Hard nipple. Erected. Then Went further down. Clean shaved there. Put mouth on that. Ten minutes ate. Then told her to lick me. BBBJ. Not that proficient but. Did that. She was getting horney. And aroused. I was in mood to enter. Very tight hole. Put pillow below. Made entry. Reached to end point. She squeezed her self. Moaning little. Genuine moaning. Then she came on top. Started thrust from below. My tool was tearing her hole all apart. Fast and fast and satisfied. Cuddled for some more time.

Washed ourselves. Talked for some time. And then left very satisfied. She gave her number from Madhya Pradesh. So new connection..And this is your only FR in so many years where you put photo of girl! How come this change of mind?

Jadugar
02-02-21, 04:49
My regular SP. Shaded some two pics and said these girls are 21 only. If I wish to eat this food. After seeing the pic of this bomb, I could not resist and headed to den. The girl was already there. Went to shower, had bath and then came inside the room. She was in a loose trouser and sports bra. Wow. Got pleased by looking the figure. No tummy. Long hair. Hugged for sometime. Started removing her dress. I was in towel only after bath. Shaved bottom. Talked about what she does. She said she passed 12th this year. So may be 19 or 20. Joy become double. Lights were on. Felt and love each inch of her body. And when entered her holy house. She was moaning. I asked her. Do you enjoy. She said yes but feeling pain also. Oh. Continued till I could and released. Lifted her in arms in joy. A fantastic ride came to end.

Girl: 10/10 [Deleted by Admin]

Gef: 8/10 only lip kiss.

Boob: 8/10.

Holy hole: 10/10 tight as virgin.

Damage: 6 k.

The contact of SP is from my friend from Delhi forum so can share with selected ones.

LetsTryThis
02-02-21, 07:24
Hello guys,

Since Thane doesn't have a good star hotel, can someone help me with a good hotel in Thane for mongering purpose. Upscale options are welcome too as Budget no issue.

I heard from one of the Inde that one of the hotel on GB road / majiwada was raided by LE few weeks ago.

Please drop name in Inbox so we don't put name out in open.

Cheers!

WoodLand
02-02-21, 08:22
The hotel I am referring too is Lemon Tree. You can book day rooms on their website for 12 hours which cost approx 2.5-2.8 K. The hotel is in front of Mittal industrial Estate.Do you mean 2. 5-2.8 k for 12 hours for couple? If yes, then not a bad deal. Is it a 5 star?

CJT2012
02-02-21, 10:42
So I do know what NL is but can some seniors help out with the full form of CH?CH is Congress House, it's in the vicinity of NL.

TurnipShoe
02-02-21, 11:22
Anyone willing to get together for drinks and head for mongering? NL or indies in a hotel suite?

Rimmer069
02-02-21, 11:45
Drilling date - 23rd Jan.

Location. JWM Sahar.

Service. GFE + Somewhat PSE.

Looks - 6/10.

Service. BBBJ, Choco lick of nuts, DFK with mild tongue action, DATY, Deep fingering of pussy, light fingering of asshole, drilling in missionary, M with legs on shoulder, doggie, standing doggie, cow girl.

Rating -8.5/10.

Rounds - 2 (1st round 25 minutes. 2nd round 55 minutes. She was getting late and requested to leave as it was already post 9 pm.

Total time spent - + 3 hrs against agreed time of 2 hours.

Vitals. Ref pic.

Highlight. Latina ass & Grinding on WOT.

Boobs. Cute, Small and bit saggy.

Pussy. Bit loose. No smell, No hair, Mild salty, Warm & Very Juicy.

Moaning. Natural & when she cummed during DATY & Drilling very high pitched. Had to switch on Hard Rock on my cell.

Damage - 8 k.

WIR. Yes.

Don't spam my PM.

Note. She is aware of ISG. Some pimp in this forum informed her. She was open and mentioned she was not aware about her worth and was charging much less. Now she doesn't budge below 8 k unless she is hard pressed for cash. The guy who introduced her to ISG gets free fuck every Sunday and at times gives her some gifts or helps her.

TurnipShoe
02-02-21, 13:20
So I do know what NL is but can some seniors help out with the full form of CH?Congress House. Look it up on google. No directions needed.

Rimmer069
02-02-21, 15:58
I have done her in late 2019. Should be around 25. Dusky. Did all that I asked. Sucking, cowgirl, doggie missionary. Pussy was smelly so no DATY and also she was not ok with DFK. In 2nd round did heavy pounding in doggie & standing doggie. She was quite unhappy as I was taking long. Was doing nakhra in between but I ignored. Pussy was moderately tight. Personally was not very satisfied as couldn't do DATY & DFK which is a must for me.

I just joined, have tested lot of MR profiles, would write FR when I will got time, and Queen Rani was one of them.

I met her last year, and she had definitely increased the prices. I negotiated with her for 2 pos in 7 k, and after meeting her I definitely not think because of her nakhra, as she will not let you touch her vagina, will say no to DFK, etc.

Obviously, before going there I had asked for the same, and she said she would do everything except anal, and when I was with her, she said no.

Also, looks wise I can rate 6/10. Also, I don't had a good experience with her because of nakhra, felt like waste of money.

Rishabhbajaj
02-02-21, 18:01
After long deliberations and negotiations since late Dec, finally met her in Jan. Asked her to come in Andheri which she obliged.

Cons:

A bit obvious with over makeup, which was a put off while checking into the hotel.

Has hiked up rate at 6 k for 2.

Pros:

Milky white skin.

Kinky face.

More than handful hooters.

WIR: only if inexpensive options not there.

HaroonII
02-02-21, 20:04
Visited NL around 8 PM on Sunday. Called up SP Umesh. Explored building 1 and 2. Most good girls were busy or unavailable. There were few good MILFs which I should've opted for I guess. But decided to take young looking Simmi. Around 27 year old. 1 B, 1 F.

Had to wait for 20 mins for room.

Got into the room. Smoked with her for a bit. Then started talking, kissing and cuddling. Undressed and cleaned. She is petite. Boobs are medium and extremely saggy for my taste. Played with johnny while kissing and then went for BJ. Took her in missionary first and then finished her in doggie. Pussy extremely loose, just like her boobs.

Rate - 5.5 k for 1.

Boobs - 4/10.

DFK - 6/10.

BJ - 6/10.

Service - 6/10.

WIR. No. You can find better ones at cheaper rate. I went for her cuteness. But disappointed.

Gamer76
02-03-21, 03:17
Visited NL around 8 PM on Sunday. Called up SP Umesh. Explored building 1 and 2. Most good girls were busy or unavailable. There were few good MILFs which I should've opted for I guess. But decided to take young looking Simmi. Around 27 year old. 1 B, 1 F.

Had to wait for 20 mins for room.

Got into the room. Smoked with her for a bit. Then started talking, kissing and cuddling. Undressed and cleaned. She is petite. Boobs are medium and extremely saggy for my taste. Played with johnny while kissing and then went for BJ. Took her in missionary first and then finished her in doggie. Pussy extremely loose, just like her boobs.

Rate - 5.5 k for 1.

Boobs - 4/10.

DFK - 6/10..You paid 5.5 k for 1 to a MILF at NL. That's too much bro!

Jadugar
02-03-21, 04:57
And this is your only FR in so many years where you put photo of girl! How come this change of mind?Grapes are sour. I could make out from your reaction.

Karton114
02-03-21, 16:48
And this is your only FR in so many years where you put photo of girl! How come this change of mind?Maybe he realized that instead of begging for contacts it's better to contribute and post FRs. That way he can't get contacts. Times change LOL!

Gamer76
02-04-21, 03:04
So I do know what NL is but can some seniors help out with the full form of CH?You also get some budget girls over there. Same like NL.

TheHobbyist69
02-04-21, 07:21
Spoke to her over WhatsApp for few days and fixed an appointment at Saki Naka. She is good MILF who gives in wholeheartedly. All services are offered even a trip to greek isles if given enough notice. I did not opt for it.

Booked a room in Sakinaka by the HR. Met her into the room, then started talking, kissing and cuddling. Undressed and cleaned. She is petite. Boobs are medium but pretty uplifted. Not sure if there was work done on them but nips were responsive. She started with BBBJ and then we proceeded to put on cover and move ahead.

Rate - 3.5 k for 2.

Boobs - 6/10.

DFK - 6/10.

BJ - 6/10.

Service - 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.

CuteBoyFuhrer
02-04-21, 10:07
Got chance to get this contact from my colleague.

She's doing Charter accountant mid 20's. She doesn't hang out much. She's very selective in choosing guys. Almost discussed for weeks to fix the deal.

Had to stay at Mumbai for a week. So reached Mumbai on Saturday itself as the deal was for 2 days Saturday & Sunday.

12 k per day.

Reached her room. Its completely safe.

She looks better than the pic what she provided.

Neither slim nor chubby. She's of my taste. With boobs on higher side and tall.

We both just gave small intro to each other, and took bath together.

Then came to bed.

Her eyes were romantic. She cuddled me, then started with DFK it took around 30 min. She sat on my lap and did it. Later on stimulated my nipple with small bites. While stimulating it, her hands started to work with my undies. She came next to my ears and said "what you want me to do now?" I said to proceed as per her wish. She initiated BJ. Top level BJ. Her BJ made me CIM (only with her permission). She cleaned it and came back. During BJ, I was just holding and pressing her huge boobs. Her boobs are soft, slightly saggy. Can't hold it with 1 hand (see attached pic).

As mentioned, I came within an HR. She found that I was tired, so lied on me and started with chitchat. And asked many personal related stuffs. We both hugged and had a small nap.

Now johnny ready for next round. I mentioned her that am ready. This time she sat on my lap, facing each other. Sucked her boobs for hrs. Johnny was stiff while sucking it.

I lied on her lap and sucking her boobs, meanwhile she was playing with my tool. Her boobs were too soft and smooth. One would die for her boobs. Can say its around 38, but it doesn't make her to look fatty as her height matched it (around 5.7 ft).

She lied on me and started with woman on top. I came again she cleaned it. I was little tired (already travel tired). So I slept.

She did lunch for both of us (very kind lady) it was fine. After lunch we watched movie together.

During her conversation, she was saying her sad stories (am not sure whether its true or not) still loved to hear it.

Evening we did another round. She was good in entertaining me. But not like a professional indie. This is something different feel. As for initiating everything, she was little shy. But as she starts with something, she becomes a master.

She was in such a way that, I didn't wish to go back to hotel. Stayed with her on both days. Finally before I leave I asked her whether I can stay with her for a week? She was not ok as she has works to do. I mentioned that I too have works from 9-5 but after 5 I will be free, hope its same for you. She agreed based on timing. She was working from home.

Went to official work from 9-5 and came back to her place at 7 or 7.30 (always getting delayed due to Mumbai traffic).

We enjoyed for 1 complete week. I checked out from my hotel and stayed at her home as I didn't wish to waste even a single second.

First 2 days -24 k, next 5 days-30 k. Am not feeling for spending huge amt for this, as she's damn worth for it.

Face- 8.5.

Boobs- 10.

Ass- 9.

Kitten- 10 (very tight).

Time watcher- not at all.

Attitude- 9.

Will surely take her again. Am trying to invite her to my place for a month. Just discussing for the charges.

7 wonderful days of my life. Indeed I have heard what is heaven, but she showed me heaven.

Please don't PM for this contact. . can be shared only to the one who helped me when I was in need, as I owe them.

GoodGentleBoy
02-04-21, 11:37
Brother,

Can you please guide me as to how to get in touch with Dolly?

My PM is not active.

Thanks.

Anyway, we both decided to meet in a nice hotel (5 *) which came to approx 2.5 K for 12 hours. We surely did take it slow, spoke about various topics and then about some items which are off the menu. Anal etc., gradually moved into the deed. She is good kisser so the DFK was extremely enjoyable. The pricing was bit of issue as the asking price was 10 K but had to negotiate to bring it to 8 K but no limit on the sessions. We had 3 sessions in total..

MetroHiker
02-04-21, 14:35
So finally met Queen Rani. Meeting was arranged at a star hotel in darkness area. I was earlier apprehensive about inviting her to a star hotel after hearing feedback of her being a sadakchaap and all but then the mandatory face mask came to the rescue. She is presentable though. I had a video call with her prior to confirming. Met her at the lobby and proceeded to the room. Nice figure with handful of boobs and a slim waistline. Chit chat for some time over chilled beer. She smokes too. Then after freshening up, proceeded for the deed. She was quite bubbly in nature and jovial kind. Takes initiative and in fact undressed me slowly. In fact she had already started touching me seductively at the right places while still being clothed and having beer. Johnny was already ready and she kept teasing off and on. Once in our birthday suites, she went on to ride me WOT and went on for about 10 minutes. She is good at it. Then reverse cowgirl, doggy and finally finished in missionary. She really gets aroused and talks dirty in Hindi during action. We rest for a while and on my request gives me a good massage including an amazing head massage. Another beer and we go for the second session. This time she started with a long BBJ. Good skills at BJ uses her tongue well and also sucks on the balls. She then goes on to give a good ball massage applying just the right pressure. Johnny was saluting by now. She put on the cover and rode me again. Being slim and fit, she can ride well for a long time. I feasted on her boobs while she was still on top. She asked if I wish to finish with her on top. I said why not. Another 5 minutes if riding and I shot the load. We relaxed for sometime, ordered food. A good experience. Yes, she is a bit raw and talks dirty at times but it was fine. A smart village belle.

Damages - 7 k + cab for 4 hours 2 pops.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 8/10.

Attitude - 7/10 no DFK and No DATY allowed.

WIR. Definitely.

Jadugar
02-04-21, 15:11
Maybe he realized that instead of begging for contacts it's better to contribute and post FRs. That way he can't get contacts. Times change LOL!Bro,

You be rest assured, not going to ask any reference from both of you. LOL.

ServingYou2003
02-04-21, 21:00
Got chance to get this contact from my colleague.

She's doing Charter accountant mid 20's. She doesn't hang out much. She's very selective in choosing guys. Almost discussed for weeks to fix the deal.

Had to stay at Mumbai for a week. So reached Mumbai on Saturday itself as the deal was for 2 days Saturday & Sunday.

12 k per day.
Please don't PM for this contact. . can be shared only to the one who helped me when I was in need, as I owe them.Seen these pics on MR some time back.

Kuldud2001
02-04-21, 23:06
You also get some budget girls over there. Same like NL.Guys.

Would appreciate some help on how to navigate about NL. I am not from Mumbai but have been to NL once but do not think I know exactly how it works or what the options are. I think the way to get there is to get to the Reliance Hospital and then it is across the street. From the forum I underdstand that if you walkk outside about that area you will be approached by one of the handlers and they will take you to on the buildings? Thats how it worked for me last time but I see there are designated SPs as well who you can call and go there directly? In terms of the girls. Are you given an option or a line up and you can select the one you want or is it you go to the room and they send whoever? Last time I paid 3. 5 K plus tips for 2 hours 2 shots. Is that the only option or do you have better option for slightly higher prices? Recently I read about Kamlesh being one of the SPs. If somebody can share number of him or somebody else. It will be highly appreciated.

Is there a better way to navigate through this experience?

KD.

Godzil
02-05-21, 03:04
Guys.

Would appreciate some help on how to navigate about NL. I am not from Mumbai but have been to NL once but do not think I know exactly how it works or what the options are. I think the way to get there is to get to the Reliance Hospital and then it is across the street. From the forum I underdstand that if you walkk outside about that area you will be approached by one of the handlers and they will take you to on the buildings? Thats how it worked for me last time but I see there are designated SPs as well who you can call and go there directly? In terms of the girls. Are you given an option or a line up and you can select the one you want or is it you go to the room and they send whoever? Last time I paid 3. 5 K plus tips for 2 hours 2 shots. Is that the only option or do you have better option for slightly higher prices? Recently I read about Kamlesh being one of the SPs. If somebody can share number of him or somebody else. It will be highly appreciated.

Is there a better way to navigate through this experience?

KD.You are shown line up mostly. And when you become friend with them they will send you pics.

Godzil
02-05-21, 03:06
Seen these pics on MR some time back.What's her name?

CuteBoyFuhrer
02-05-21, 14:15
Seen these pics on MR some time back.Yes chances are there. Am not sure about it.

But I got it from my colleague. And she does it very rarely. I took more than a month to fix deal. She's not ok for hrs. At least we need to book for 2 days. So many terms and conditions from her side.

But worth waiting.

BangBanggo
02-05-21, 15:38
Had a good session with Payal, She claims to be worked in some of the Bhojpuri movies. From Lucknow UP, living and working in Mumbai. (Not sure how much truth in it).

In the room -- , we undressed each other.

Clean and Neat body - 9 / 10 with good shape. (Payal 2 is more realistic look wise, the shape is same as in picture, so good body structure, love to hold her ass while kissing standing up).

Boobs are small - "A" Plus to "B" size but loved to fondle, soft but not dull, very natural.

Kissing was passionate.

BBBJ. Was good, she was trying but I somehow was not enjoying it so pull her back and back to kissing.

Pussy. Clean and Shaven, No smell. Loved to Lick. She too enjoyed very much. Could push my tongue deep inside and feels very good.

Sex. Missionary position started very hard on her as she started pushing me hard. Cum in few minutes.

Overall very good GEF.

Damage - 6 K.

MetroHiker
02-05-21, 16:32
Lucky you! Bro, cud you please give me the contact of Payal. Will reciprocate with some good indies including some good mistresses if you are into BDSM.

Had a good session with Payal, She claims to be worked in some of the Bhojpuri movies. From Lucknow UP, living and working in Mumbai. (Not sure how much truth in it).

Clean and Neat body - 9 / 10 with good shape. (Payal 2 is more realistic look wise, the shape is same as in picture, so good body structure, love to hold her ass while kissing standing up).

Boobs are small - "A" Plus to "B" size but loved to fondle, soft but not dull, very natural.

Kissing was passionate.

BBBJ. Was good, she was trying but I somehow was not enjoying it so pull her back and back to kissing.

Pussy. Clean and Shaven, No smell. Loved to Lick. She too enjoyed very much. Could push my tongue deep inside and feels very good.

Sex. Missionary position started very hard on her as she started pushing me hard. Cum in few minutes.

Overall very good GEF.

Damage - 6 K.

WoodLand
02-05-21, 17:31
Spoke to her over WhatsApp for few days and fixed an appointment at Saki Naka. She is good MILF who gives in wholeheartedly. All services are offered even a trip to greek isles if given enough notice. I did not opt for it.

Booked a room in Sakinaka by the HR. Met her into the room, then started talking, kissing and cuddling. Undressed and cleaned. She is petite. Boobs are medium but pretty uplifted. Not sure if there was work done on them but nips were responsive. She started with BBBJ and then we proceeded to put on cover and move ahead.

Rate - 3.5 k for 2.

Boobs - 6/10.

DFK - 6/10.

BJ - 6/10.

Service - 6/10.

WIR. Maybe.How to find this girl? Is she having place near Andheri?

Samasir143
02-05-21, 21:00
How to find this girl? Is she having place near Andheri?She having place in Andheri (Yari Road).

Before lockdown she used to charge 6 k 2 pop with place.

SimpleGuy85
02-06-21, 11:40
Week old FR.

Navi Mumbai SP helped with this gem. Bing from Bangalore, short and skillful. She knew what she was doing. Here is my scorecard.

Looks - 6/10.

Service - 8/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Height - 4/10.

BJ - 8/10.

Damage - 6 k.

WIR. She left last week. Lots of fish in the sea.

SimpleGuy85
02-06-21, 11:42
Missed adding pics earlier.

MrNobodyBB
02-06-21, 16:33
Has anyone tried the Country Refresh near the beach next to the 5*? They have a 4 hander but I've never been.

Rimmer069
02-06-21, 16:55
Drill Date - 6th Feb.

Drill location. Cheap hotel at 500 for 2 hrs.

Overall rating - 5/10.

Services offered. BBBJ, WOT, Missionary, standing doggie.

No of Drills - 2. Quite involved but felt fucking a CSW.

Profile details. Early 30's. Drilled privately for 8. 5 years and publically for 1. 5 years. Into this to support family.

Pussy. Moderately lose.

Minus. No DFK, DATY, Rimming.

WIR. No. Not my type. Like educated, well maintained ladies across age group who can be DATYed, Rimmed & passionately kissed.

Gamer76
02-06-21, 17:33
How to find this girl? Is she having place near Andheri?She is very old in this trade. Lose pussy and saggy boobs and skin.

Love Traveller
02-06-21, 19:17
Hi Kind Seniors, Planning to visit Mumbai 12-14 Feb for an exhibition.

If any of you guys have tried and tested 8's or 9's for full time basis. Please be kind enough to share. Seriously not planning to get ripped off by agents who waste both time and money. Will be staying at a 5* and would prefer to have a presentable company.

HaroonII
02-07-21, 00:06
Great find man! Can you DM her contact? I share few other young indie's in exchange.

Kissing was passionate.

Ajay2984
02-07-21, 03:21
Went to NL almost after 15 months. B1 Floor1. Took Jyoti from the lineup. Must say the standards there has dropped a lot. Was planning a threesome but didn't find any other girl fitting the bill. Anyways, went ahead with her. She is a short curvy Assameese. BJ was good. And had hard banging in WOT, Missi and finished finally in doggy. Nice ass view in doggy.

Guess lockdown has had its own effect on NL. The indies seem to be a better option.

KevinShah718
02-07-21, 05:34
Been to currency spa in Che area recently. They have a good line up for NEs now who are willing to please for extra bucks. The receptionist pushes you hard for the membership, which in fact works out a VFM option only if you're a massage person.

SimpleGuy85
02-07-21, 08:51
Hi,

This is a general post but needs to be shared. For those who don't find it useful kindly ignore.

I had recently shared an FR about a Bong girl from Bangalore. In the FR I had mentioned that the girl had moved out, moreover I mentioned it was a SP who had fixed the deed for me. However, I have received 26 messages seeking her direct connect. I have tried to be patient and replied to each one clarifying not having her details. Some asked for details of SP which I have shared.

However, as a senior one rule most of us follow is checking the posts of a fellow member before sharing details. We check for members contributions and not necessarily Sharing connections but other inputs as well. It's a food for thought for fellow members to be patient, to read FRs before sending DMs and understand if a person doesn't reply immediately it's ok. Sending 3 copy paste messages over 2 days isn't going to solicit a response.

Thank you.

Ramavtaar31
02-07-21, 09:34
To all the senior monger of Mumbai forum I will be coming to Mumbai on 26 Feb. And require your assistance. I need two birds to accompany me and one of my friend for 2 days. My budget is 15 k per day per bird. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DesiMumBhai
02-07-21, 21:23
Hi friends,

Need guidance!

Have read a lot of positive reviews. Success stories of NL with affordable birds but need guidance from Seniors.

I have been into mongering scene for quite a long time but with indies & housewives since lockdown mostly it's dried up or bored fucking same holes.

Always afraid of brothel like settings, had picturised pan chewing heavy aunty like cheap ladies, fear of LE, heard stories if you didn't find any good birds & return without action guys around there signals the cop so they will catch you & extort money. Especially all this about South Mumbai side so avoided that place till now.

After reading a lot about NL here have gathered the courage to venture that territory. Would like to have few pointers so I could get in there:

1. Walk-ins are okie or do we need a contact with a SP cause I don't have any. Will take time to activate my PM to get help.

2. Which price bracket / range girls are decent to go for I mean if I visit as a walk-in & if some guys tries to push her girls so I guess price range will help to determine the quality.

3. Approx location, pointers on entry points. Floors, bldg. As far I could gather it's been mentioned entry from hospital side is advised.

Please help if I able to made my visit successful with your help will try to update FRs & would love to share my existing contacts.

Went to NL almost after 15 months. B1 Floor1. Took Jyoti from the lineup. Must say the standards there has dropped a lot. Was planning a threesome but didn't find any other girl fitting the bill. Anyways, went ahead with her. She is a short curvy Assameese. BJ was good. And had hard banging in WOT, Missi and finished finally in doggy. Nice ass view in doggy.

Guess lockdown has had its own effect on NL. The indies seem to be a better option.

Chardovi
02-07-21, 22:42
This is my first time here after I came across this site when looking for tips to find girls. I know I am new and I haven't really contributed much but I started off by trying to support this site to help other newbies like myself.

I am going to be visiting Goa soon and was looking for someone to accompany me for 2 days. After reading several posts on the Goa page, it seems like it is dry and full of scammers.

I am from Mumbai and wanted to ask if anyone can suggest someone who would be ready to come to Goa for 2 days and provide a true GFE? All expenses covered of course.

I'll try my best to help others in the future with my experiences and adventures!

Stay safe!

Macron
02-08-21, 03:06
Took the leads of this fleshy babe miss A from Juhu and booked her for full day at 8 k. She is like 80 Percent of the pics, but awesome tits and decent looks.

These girls are great to fuck because they have lots of places to suck and eat. She gives good BBJ.

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.5.

Service- 8.

WIR- maybe.

Macron
02-08-21, 03:14
I love fucking non pros and found Sweety for fun times. The benefit with them are they are not busy as like regular WG and tend to have few clients. So there is no tension of price rise and change in attitude.

Sweety was discovered last year through a friend. And yes, non pros give awesome sex. In fact they also like sex. They doing for financial needs. Good to have their company.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k + cab.

WIR- yes.

Humble request not to ping me for her digits, as she doesn't want to meet strangers. I can't share her details.

BangBanggo
02-08-21, 06:59
Lucky you! Bro, cud you please give me the contact of Payal. Will reciprocate with some good indies including some good mistresses if you are into BDSM.It will be good if you write a report on mistress with BDSM.

RohaanDe
02-08-21, 07:59
My office has shifted CGate recently. Have tried out two spas in the nearby area. But both the spas were professional and no extras were on card.

I had thought SoBo would be a much more happening area. Any views?

I visited Muktaa spa and Swy thai spa, both are nearby CGate station. Both spas have thai staff and offered excellent professional massage, however, there were extras on cards.

Jpdixx
02-08-21, 12:09
I banged this cute girl going by the handle A on SA. Booked a hotel, met her for a meal before. Great conversations. Very mature for her age. On SA for some extra money which she wants to use to fund her startup really impressive!

Very responsive in bed. Takes the initiative. Nice big ass but equally flat tits. Amazing slurpy BJ. Won't stop until you ask her!

Overall, a good experience. 15 k ++ but no regrets!

Don't ask me for number. There are enough hints, please do your own research.

Ash124
02-08-21, 12:31
Hi friends,

Need guidance!

Have read a lot of positive reviews. Success stories of NL with affordable birds but need guidance from Seniors.

I have been into mongering scene for quite a long time but with indies & housewives since lockdown mostly it's dried up or bored fucking same holes.

Always afraid of brothel like settings, had picturised pan chewing heavy aunty like cheap ladies, fear of LE, heard stories if you didn't find any good birds & return without action guys around there signals the cop so they will catch you & extort money. Especially all this about South Mumbai side so avoided that place till now.

After reading a lot about NL here have gathered the courage to venture that territory. Would like to have few pointers so I could get in there:

1. Walk-ins are okie or do we need a contact with a SP cause I don't have any. Will take time to activate my PM to get help..NL is always good if you have a credible SP contact. And yes the rooms nd ambience are good too, depending on bldg and floors.

For location you just need to enter lane opposite gate no. 6 of harikishandas hospital (name changed be).

The price range usually nowadays are 3.5, 5 nd11 k.

Try it luck with 3.5nd 5 k. Usually it's trial and error as everyone has its own taste.

Activate pm and den start mongering.

WoodLand
02-08-21, 12:49
Been to currency spa in Che area recently. They have a good line up for NEs now who are willing to please for extra bucks. The receptionist pushes you hard for the membership, which in fact works out a VFM option only if you're a massage person.How much do they charge for the extras and membership?

Rimmer069
02-08-21, 12:52
Sorry missed mentioning it earlier.

As requested by some fellow brothers damage is 3 k for 2 drills. Have shared with 2-3 mongers who I know are not pimps in disguise / number collectors. Hope rates don't zoom.

Drill Date - 6th Feb.

Drill location. Cheap hotel at 500 for 2 hrs.

Overall rating - 5/10.

Services offered. BBBJ, WOT, Missionary, standing doggie.

No of Drills - 2. Quite involved but felt fucking a CSW.

Profile details. Early 30's. Drilled privately for 8. 5 years and publically for 1. 5 years. Into this to support family.

Pussy. Moderately lose.

Minus. No DFK, DATY, Rimming.

WIR. No. Not my type. Like educated, well maintained ladies across age group who can be DATYed, Rimmed & passionately kissed.

Rimmer069
02-08-21, 12:54
Hi,

Is this an Assamese / Bengali Chica? Haven't tasted an Assamese pussy for a long time.

Took the leads of this fleshy babe miss A from Juhu and booked her for full day at 8 k. She is like 80 Percent of the pics, but awesome tits and decent looks.

These girls are great to fuck because they have lots of places to suck and eat. She gives good BBJ.

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.5.

Service- 8.

WIR- maybe.

Srinivasl234
02-08-21, 15:55
Hi friends,

Need guidance!

1. Walk-ins are okie or do we need a contact with a SP cause I don't have any. Will take time to activate my PM to get help..I will help you.

Gamer76
02-08-21, 17:12

Looks- 7.

Body- 8.5.

Service- 8.

WIR- maybe.Nice action bro. Vfm fuck.

DesiMumBhai
02-08-21, 19:45
Thanks bro for the response. Am facing issues with Coinbase.com. Created account, verified my ID but unable to add payment method.

Am getting below error while adding a payment method.

"You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted. "

Friends anyone please guide me if am doing something wrong or do we Indians allowed to buy bitcoin or not. As by default country is India so I have to purchase in INR while ensuring equivalent to 25 $. Also there's 3 options to buy Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash.

NL is always good if you have a credible SP contact. And yes the rooms nd ambience are good too, depending on bldg and floors.

For location you just need to enter lane opposite gate no. 6 of harikishandas hospital (name changed be).

The price range usually nowadays are 3.5, 5 nd11 k.

Try it luck with 3.5nd 5 k. Usually it's trial and error as everyone has its own taste.

Activate pm and den start mongering.

Love Traveller
02-08-21, 21:51
I banged this cute girl going by the handle A on SA. Booked a hotel, met her for a meal before. Great conversations. Very mature for her age. On SA for some extra money which she wants to use to fund her startup really impressive!

Very responsive in bed. Takes the initiative. Nice big ass but equally flat tits. Amazing slurpy BJ. Won't stop until you ask her!

Overall, a good experience. 15 k ++ but no regrets!

Don't ask me for number. There are enough hints, please do your own research.Bhai. I just joined SA and took up the monthly option too, but Just A as a hint. Come on. Share some live.

FunForSandy
02-09-21, 03:14
My office has shifted CGate recently. Have tried out two spas in the nearby area. But both the spas were professional and no extras were on card.

I visited Muktaa spa and Swy thai spa, both are nearby CGate station. Both spas have thai staff and offered excellent professional massage, however, there were extras on cards.Try country refresh in Malabar Hill. They used to provide extras.

LickMyDikk
02-09-21, 03:58
Any reviews on piyu with ending digits 744. Asking 8 k for 2. Pic attached for reference. Cheers, LMD.

Ruch888
02-09-21, 06:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Love Traveller
02-09-21, 16:50
So there is this girl on SA from Pune, FunTasha, any seniors who can tell me something about her, she is asking for a Bomb, but anyone tried her before. She will come to Mumbai for a day and a half.

Please guys, thanks in advance and really want a review.

Tughlaq
02-09-21, 17:09
So there is this girl on SA from Pune, FunTasha, any seniors who can tell me something about her, she is asking for a Bomb, but anyone tried her before. She will come to Mumbai for a day and a half.

Please guys, thanks in advance and really want a review.Hi bro,

Can you share her details. I have sent you PM.

Love Traveller
02-09-21, 18:01
Thanks senior for the private message. How about this one, model from Mumbai. Again a bomb for a night. But the photos online are really good, will surely ask for work on Google, and I kinda know she will be able to share.

Anyone tried her before. Promise to leave a review in 24 hrs.

Madad ke liye dhanyawad!

JustForFun02
02-09-21, 19:03
Any reviews on piyu with ending digits 744. Asking 8 k for 2. Pic attached for reference. Cheers, LMD.I did try her, overall decent experience, but 2nd round was hurried.

Akash Roy
02-09-21, 19:42
Had her many times before.

But this time devirginized her anal hole.

Ya, you got it right. First time she took in her ass.

It took me many session to convince her for anal.

You may not get it at first place. Depends on comfort level with you.

Although I had to pay the price for breaking the tight wall.

Tightness is max pro. 100/10.

Shkingsnake
02-09-21, 22:41
Since my previous experience at ON building around NL wasn't good. I was kind of skeptical about going there again. But since I didn't have contacts of SP / indies and kind of wasn't sure about going through with numbers I found on random online websites, decided to give it a try. Went into the first build in NL on top floor. Selected a plump bong beauty for 3.5 and negotiated 2 pops in a single session. She was good. Had nice moves. Gave a good BBBJ and then I got on top for first time. Finished quickly. Got clean and then we flirted for a bit before going for round 2 . Repeated the same but with her on top to start with and then finished again in missionary after a nice long BBJ. Not bad experience at all. Would love to hopefully get some contacts from seniors as I don't prefer the hygiene and uncleanliness of such brothels but definitely had a good time.

HawasKaPujari
02-10-21, 00:13
Hi all,

Newbie here. What exactly is NL? Did a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure it out.

Gamer76
02-10-21, 02:55
Hi all,

Newbie here. What exactly is NL? Did a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure it out.You didn't RTFF well enough. NL is Navalkar lane bro.

Gamer76
02-10-21, 02:57
Had her many times before.

But this time devirginized her anal hole.

Ya, you got it right. First time she took in her ass.

It took me many session to convince her for anal.

You may not get it at first place. Depends on comfort level with you.

Although I had to pay the price for breaking the tight wall.

Tightness is max pro. 100/10.Write damages after the FR. Without damage, [Deleted by Admin]!

Manfield04
02-10-21, 03:23
If you RTFF, then you missed post #49982 in this forum.

Hi all, Newbie here. What exactly is NL? Did a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure it out.

Member #4677
02-10-21, 04:08
Hi all,

Newbie here. What exactly is NL? Did a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure it out.NL is like a classy brothel, there are 6 large sized apartments in 2 buildings in the lane.

You can go to any 1st & 2nd floor apartments in both the buildings, but don't go to GF apartments, there are shitty women, you will be disappointed.

Each apartment has multiple well maintained rooms with attached bathrooms, good beds with clean bedsheets, and mirrors all around the room to watch while you hump.

Girls are also classy ranging from 2500 to 11000. The SP's are not pushy, and in case you don't like any of their offerings, you can walk out anytime for free.

To reach there, you can Google map for HN Reliance hospital, once you reach that hospital, google map for Navalkar lane.

It's important that you enter the lane from the hospital side, as its easier not to miss.

Told to me by a senior here.

Hope it helps!

Kamashutra
02-10-21, 05:26
Hi all,

Newbie here. What exactly is NL? Did a lot of RTFF but couldn't figure it out.NL= Navalkar Lane, Grant Road (E) near Reliance hospital.

Chico Charlie 1
02-10-21, 07:12
Any reviews on piyu with ending digits 744. Asking 8 k for 2. Pic attached for reference. Cheers, LMD.She is good. Had her before Covid. Dunno her present situation.

Heisenberg101
02-10-21, 09:30
Anyone willing to get together for drinks and head for mongering? NL or indies in a hotel suite?Yes sir! Please DM.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

MickeyDuck1208
02-10-21, 09:57
You cannot buy directly in Coinbase as I recall.

Buy from localbitcoins and give your Coinbase wallet ID. There is some transaction fee also, check that. That is one way to get bitcoins in your wallet on Coinbase.

Thanks bro for the response. Am facing issues with Coinbase.com. Created account, verified my ID but unable to add payment method.

Am getting below error while adding a payment method.

"You can't add a payment method while your account is restricted. "

Friends anyone please guide me if am doing something wrong or do we Indians allowed to buy bitcoin or not. As by default country is India so I have to purchase in INR while ensuring equivalent to 25 $. Also there's 3 options to buy Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash.

DesiMumBhai
02-10-21, 19:23
Thanks dost! Finally activated my subscription. Done it thru Paxful. Yes with that transaction fee that is equal to the subscription fee of this forum for transfers. Lols.

It's tedious process but worth for the fruits I hopefully get after earning the trust of Seniors & fellow members.

You cannot buy directly in Coinbase as I recall.

Buy from localbitcoins and give your Coinbase wallet ID. There is some transaction fee also, check that. That is one way to get bitcoins in your wallet on Coinbase.

DesiMumBhai
02-10-21, 20:06
Ha ha ha it's funny. After reading a lot of FRs regarding Mausam in English spa searched in Google & I found one at women college seaside this is what I interpreted from the review which was obviously went wrong.

Booked the appointment the place was available in nearby app also but they told come directly pay the same amount.

I went in there expecting FS and all. Lols.

All North eastern staff. Full on makeup. At the entrance it looks like a saloon but inside they take you up where there's multiple beds.

Total KLPD. No signs. No shady talks. Massage completed it was just okie. Took shower & bye bye.

Susho5
02-11-21, 06:18
Had some work in the area and thought of trying out this spa as I had read an FR from here.

At the reception paid 2 k and was taken to the room which was very clean and well lit. Changed to dispo and waited for the therapist who a milky fair from the minority community but had a little tummy which was ok. So started the massage and was getting a lot of hints right from the beginning so struck conversation with her she said no FS but would not make me regret it said ok and agreed for 2 k. The boobs were amazing with pink nipples sucked them to hearts content grabbed them from behind and played with it then moved on with DFK, she is good at it, then lied down and shagged each other she squirted heavily, laid down for a while had shower kissed her, she said she would do FS next time, took her number and left the place.

Looks - 7/10.

Jugs - 9/10.

Overall deed - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Karton114
02-11-21, 10:16
I was searching for a fresh, booby girl, soft boobs, not silicon kind. So I got hint about this girl from Bandra. I don't know if she is originally from Bandra. But anyways, she is comfortable to travel. I called her to my place for a good full day fun. It was a lovely time. She is almost similar to pics age shares.

She came in a sexy dress and I pounced upon her like a hungry tiger. Tore open her dress and started to suck soft boobs. I already told her that I will go mad after her boobs and she was ok with that. Seems she is also horny nowadays. She has a sexy look in her face and we both enjoyed and both had our orgasms. She is very vfm and if we negotiate nicely, we can get good deal. I paid her 7500 for full day and had 3 shots. Not to increase prices bros. In Corona times, I don't have money to spend like 10 k for 2.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Ass- 9 she has a sexy ass.

Damage- 7500 Rs.

Aditya06
02-11-21, 15:43
Had a recent session with Aliza. She recommended a place in Thane and asked me to meet her close to the place. She reached before time and was patient enough to wait for me. First look, was disappointed. She doesn't look anything like the pictures shared on the forum.

Both of us went to the hotel. Check in process was smooth and seamless. After entering the room, we had a little conversation. She is a very bubbly young chick in her 20's. She smoked and then got ready for the first session. The session itself is not bad since she behaves like a GF. She takes it slow and does not rush into the act and it feels like she enjoys the session as much as you do. The session was pretty standard. Since it had been a very long time for me, did not opt for BJ for the first session and directly went for woman on top and came early.

Had a break. Just chilled out, had another round of conversations and watched TV. She had a smoke and then lied next to me. Next round started in a while and this time had BJ and then went for missionary. This time I noticed her hairy leg and was immediately put off. Lost my erection and my mood. Could not continue. We had planned for 3 sessions for 5 k but got done in 2.

Will not repeat her. However for folks looking to start out or looking for a cheap fuck, she is a good bet.

TharkiBoss
02-11-21, 17:05
Wow bro, nice FR. Glad to know you enjoyed her. Would have loved to see pictures of her ass too.

Thanks,

Tharki.

I was searching for a fresh, booby girl, soft boobs, not silicon kind. So I got hint about this girl from Bandra. I don't know if she is originally from Bandra. But anyways, she is comfortable to travel. I called her to my place for a good full day fun. It was a lovely time. She is almost similar to pics age shares.

She came in a sexy dress and I pounced upon her like a hungry tiger. Tore open her dress and started to suck soft boobs. I already told her that I will go mad after her boobs and she was ok with that. Seems she is also horny nowadays. She has a sexy look in her face and we both enjoyed and both had our orgasms. She is very vfm and if we negotiate nicely, we can get good deal. I paid her 7500 for full day and had 3 shots. Not to increase prices bros. In Corona times, I don't have money to spend like 10 k for 2.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Damage- 7500 Rs.

LickMyDikk
02-11-21, 18:32
Yeah 9 for an ass is eye popping for ass connoisseur like us. Cheers, LMD.

Wow bro, nice FR. Glad to know you enjoyed her. Would have loved to see pictures of her ass too.

Thanks,

Tharki.

LickMyDikk
02-11-21, 18:45
Mind sharing her digits. Looking for a cheap fuck. Cheers, LMD.

Got a Hi from her last month didn't recognized her at first then she sent the screenshot that I messaged her a HI sometime last year asked her weather she replies to all her customers after a year she said she liked my DP.

Asked her if she could meet now? And she agreed she said she lives at Mira road but can come to thane to meet me.

Booked a hotel in thane and called her there she came on time. First look at her she was young told me she is 22. And had thin frame. The main feature were her boobs which were pooping out way too much.

Told her that we both should get fresh together and she agreed, removed all our clothes together and went to the washroom. Rinsed ourselves with some soap and I started doing DFK with her she responded likewise. And this went on for some 10 minutes with cold weather and hot water. Came out of shower with my mouth in hers and continued the DFK with some tongue for some more time while she was stroking my dick with her hand. Then she moved to licking me all over and then I went for her boobs sucked them to my heart while she was moaning. She moved to giving me a BBBJ with a lot of saliva I would say she knows pretty good skill for her age. I started fingering her while she was doing me BBBJ and she got wet in no time. I said this is enough after some 10 minutes of BBBJ and put the condom on and asked her to come on top rode her on that position for some time and she leaked a lot never have I seen some one leaking this much. Couldn't hold myself any longer and we bot cummed at the same time. She fell down on the bed as the * was fucking dead LOL. She said she needed some rest while I went to clean all that liquid.

Vedrtu
02-11-21, 22:11
Hi,

Has anyone tried 'Top Model Pinky' from SA? Says she is a top TV adv model. Any review will be helpful.Hello bro,

Could you please confirm if you met her or you got any info about her service? Is her number ending with 645?

VirajShah
02-11-21, 22:19
Teena has more than 100 girls in her loop, from airlines. So I guess you have hit a jackpot bro. Enjoy.

Also as the corona scare is a real thing, all please avoid foreign girls coming to our city, specially Filipinos, Thai etc. They are more prone to this. Health is wealth.Teena number ending 224?

Vikram76
02-12-21, 04:37
Hi guys,

I am visiting Mumbai in a couple of weeks. Will be staying at upscale hotel near the airport and looking for clean high class escort. I have looked online but can't tell which sites are legit. Can anyone recommend any good agencies?

Thanks.

SamK123
02-12-21, 10:35
Hi bro,

How to contact you, not able to send you private Message.

Teena introduced me to her friend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

The girl is just new in trade. She told due to Corona scare the aviation sector will be facing losses and many airhostess will be facing monetary problem. So they are all looking for alternative options of earning. She was also facing monetary problem because of this.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 I will exploded like a volcano inside her warm pussy. She is very tight.

Service- 8.

WoodLand
02-12-21, 12:16
Hello bro,

Could you please confirm if you met her or you got any info about her service? Is her number ending with 645?How does she look? Any pics of her?

WoodLand
02-12-21, 12:18
Thanks senior for the private message. How about this one, model from Mumbai. Again a bomb for a night. But the photos online are really good, will surely ask for work on Google, and I kinda know she will be able to share.

Anyone tried her before. Promise to leave a review in 24 hrs.How much is she quoting bro?

Aaraardee
02-12-21, 12:24
Hi Bro, can you possibly share her contact details please. Thanks.

First up, thanks a lot victor bro for sharing the contact.

So started talking on whatsApp, she seems cool. Lady, yes lady she is in mid 40's, but I love MILFs so if you have any contacts please share right away.

She looks young for her age, troubled marriage, has a son, she is well read, so gentlemen be gentle.

Not a watch looker nor money minded.

She said 7 k for 3-4 hours, sorry it was 10 k, but she came down to 7, I was worried about the shots but she said I don't count, but I am. Not a fuck machine so would need a bit of rest when we both are tired.

Was very indulged all the while, I mean since we started talking, we decided a good hotel, LOLs first she suggested oyo townhouse but they were full, she started suggested expensive hotels, hotels of 5-6 k range, so I started sensing the KLPD, finally booked a 5 star in steal deal of 2. 5 k she was happy. Mind you she surely has elite circle. Asked me to carry chocolate incase if I smell bad, though for the record she took the chocolate home.

Apart from. This because the property was safer, I offered the money just as she entered, it was kind of a trick, and she said I am not. In hurry I can take that later and indeed she took it in the last, so really not a money minded person, even on whatsApp she asked me what I wanted her to wear LOL except saree as she doesn't like the mess up, her kisses were soft and gentle, we started good, clear and soft, no bushes, very fair, smiling face, did great fucking with her, in total 3 shots, or. Probably 4 I don't remember because it was 10-15 days back, I wasted quite a lot of time as it was the first meeting, will definitely meet her again, and I am. Sure the price will. Be 6 k, I don't think it's a bad price for me looking at the offering, also did a hard mouth fuck, put an anal. Plug too. In last trip, she liked my toys, and was regretting to. Have not. Brought hers, probably next time. She is indeed a classy women as mentioned by victor bro, trying to engage her friends this time, let's see.

VFM for a MILF. Lover like me, her vast life experience adds up. To her "beauty-pussy" Great company for a change..

Taurian790
02-12-21, 13:00
Nice FR bro!

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Damage- 7500 Rs.

Nirav Man
02-12-21, 13:25
Had a recent session with Aliza. She recommended a place in Thane and asked me to meet her close to the place. She reached before time and was patient enough to wait for me. First look, was disappointed. She doesn't look anything like the pictures shared on the forum.

Both of us went to the hotel. Check in process was smooth and seamless. After entering the room, we had a little conversation. She is a very bubbly young chick in her 20's. She smoked and then got ready for the first session. The session itself is not bad since she behaves like a GF. She takes it slow and does not rush into the act and it feels like she enjoys the session as much as you do. The session was pretty standard. Since it had been a very long time for me, did not opt for BJ for the first session and directly went for woman on top and came early.

Had a break. Just chilled out, had another round of conversations and watched TV. She had a smoke and then lied next to me. Next round started in a while and this time had BJ and then went for missionary. This time I noticed her hairy leg and was immediately put off. Lost my erection and my mood. Could not continue. We had planned for 3 sessions for 5 k but got done in 2.

Will not repeat her. However for folks looking to start out or looking for a cheap fuck, she is a good bet.Haha that's what I mentioned in previous post. She is not shaving / waxing at all in spite requesting to do so.

Love Traveller
02-12-21, 14:56
Hello bro,

Could you please confirm if you met her or you got any info about her service? Is her number ending with 645?Bhai, she is really a uptight SOB, really, she thinks and talks of herself to be god's gift to mankind and only doing you a favor to book her, her rates are 25 k, 50 k and 75 k, no bargain, if you do, which you would try, she blasts. Talk to her only via SMS, Call or Email. I don't know, plenty of models in Mumbai.

I actually couldn't go through with her. The sheer pain of having a civil conversation if just a blood boil situation.

She claims she worked in Dive, Pepsi ads.

Vedrtu
02-12-21, 15:21
Bhai, she is really a uptight SOB, really, she thinks and talks of herself to be god's gift to mankind and only doing you a favor to book her, her rates are 25 k, 50 k and 75 k, no bargain, if you do, which you would try, she blasts. Talk to her only via SMS, Call or Email. I don't know, plenty of models in Mumbai.

I actually couldn't go through with her. The sheer pain of having a civil conversation if just a blood boil situation.

She claims she worked in Dive, Pepsi ads.Thanks for the response. I totally agree with you. I had few conversation and was surprised / put down with the attitude with that price point.

As of now I am avoiding her. But will let know if anything happens in future.

Biplab
02-12-21, 16:29
Need a SP that can provide Tall girl in Navi Mumbai.

JustForFun02
02-12-21, 20:16
I got to know that she is out of this business now, got married I guess, is it true? When did you meet her?

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Damage- 7500 Rs.

JohnReter335
02-12-21, 20:46

Looks- 8.

Figure- 9.

Damage- 7500 Rs.Wow her boobs are really amazing and perfectly round shaped.

LaskaBoysG2021
02-12-21, 20:59
Hi fellas,

Will be coming to Mumbai next week need descent gal after experience in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia fucking chinkies getting bored now need Indian flesh, seniors please guide good gal in Malad, Goregaon area, PM most welcome and share numbers please.

LaskaBoysG2021
02-12-21, 21:13
Hey guys,

Contacted an SP from MR. He has shared the attached profiles. Any feedback?Bro,

Any to connect with these gals will be helpful.

ForTheLulz
02-12-21, 22:42
Had some work in the area and thought of trying out this spa as I had read an FR from here.

At the reception paid 2 k and was taken to the room which was very clean and well lit. Changed to dispo and waited for the therapist who a milky fair from the minority community but had a little tummy which was ok. So started the massage and was getting a lot of hints right from the beginning so struck conversation with her she said no FS but would not make me regret it said ok and agreed for 2 k. The boobs were amazing with pink nipples sucked them to hearts content grabbed them from behind and played with it then moved on with DFK, she is good at it, then lied down and shagged each other she squirted heavily, laid down for a while had shower kissed her, she said she would do FS next time, took her number and left the place.

Looks - 7/10.

Jugs - 9/10.

Overall deed - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.Is this Rudram spa?

Karton114
02-13-21, 03:07
I got to know that she is out of this business now, got married I guess, is it true? When did you meet her?Who tells you all these fake news bro? She is not married and still in active business. Do you even know the name of this girl? I guess not, because only a limited few have her details. Maybe you are mistaking her with someone else.

Ajay2984
02-13-21, 03:28
Hi guys,

After a long time (more than a year) went to spa in south Mumbai near stock exchange. Saw the line up and chose my old girl. Always want to try new bird but the line ho was not that good surprisingly. So selected her. We went into the room and I said the disposable is small. She asked me to wear just the towel. Once the room. Was blocked I told her that I need only fun and no massage. Being regular to her, she agree. Fixed B2B for 3 k. The next 40 min or so was bliss. We kissed and she gave me a nice slurpy blowjob too. Blocked my entre body including the erozenous zones. She has agree to come. Out for a nice fuck. She has a juicy soft cute clean pussy too. Planning to meet her outside and stay regular with her. She has a dubey ass and soft skin.

Cheers.

IceManRaul14
02-13-21, 04:26
So visited a couple of Monkey area spas after a long time.

First visit was to Aw spa opp. College area. Saw a mix of local as well as NE and guy recommended girl called Miss D. Given the room inside and room seemed decent and big. Girl entered. She looked cute and fit. She spoke decent English as well. Her massage skills are very good and I felt relaxed after a good massage. However she said it was her time for the month and only topless+HJ available. Wasn't interested as wanted much more.

Cost Rs 1. 2 k plus 100 tip for a good massage.

Next went to Miz spa and chose Ms. A thai. Ms. A is the same great service and wonderful. Although I feel sucking skills needs to be improves. Can anyone let me know how the other thais are.

Cost 2 k spa + 4 k service for 2 times.

Cheers.

Iceman.

Knewton
02-13-21, 04:43
Connected on OkCupid, Claims she is from US. Coming to India and very much wants to meet me.

Anything so good to be true I usually find hard to believe, so wondering if anyone else is in contact or has been contacted by her.

I have asked in other city forums too. Incase she has been active in other city.

Rahuls2304
02-13-21, 05:40
Taking off from mongering for a while due to my GF addicted with bad habits, don't know when I will return back to mongering again till the time you all do happy mongering.

Love Traveller
02-13-21, 09:28
Thanks for the response. I totally agree with you. I had few conversation and was surprised / put down with the attitude with that price point.

As of now I am avoiding her. But will let know if anything happens in future.I would really like to know, I don't mind flying into Mumbai again, if she is worth the drama.

JayeshM
02-13-21, 09:37
Teena number ending 224?No Teena number ends with 173.

RajRahuk1973
02-13-21, 14:46
First rule of safe mongering.

Never ever pay advance. Most of the time it's fraud.

So don't pay advance.

Stay safe. Happy mongering.Better to avoid as per my knowledge her height is too small and baby elephant pic is old one. So in my opinion 2 k also waste of money. So better to avoid.

Love Traveller
02-13-21, 17:47
It is so sad, I have written so many PM to several seniors. I am returning to this world after so long, was visiting Mumbai for work.

Desperately needed some tried contacts because I will have only two opportunities, I needed contacts of MILF Dolly, MILF Simmi, Sonia Muslim Girl. No one has responded.

I request your help, please help me out.

I can reciprocate big time in Delhi if required. Also, this is not for phone number collection, I will keep travelling to Mumbai for 2-3 years for a project, so more often I would be writing FRs.

Please brothers, help me out. I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Vik.Sent you a private msg. 3 Mumbai SA contact... Pls don't mention that I gave you these and no ISG mention pls...

Pratonic01
02-14-21, 03:33
Sent you a private msg. 3 Mumbai SA contact... Pls don't mention that I gave you these and no ISG mention pls...Dear bro,

Thanks a ton. But a could not see any FR for these ladies and I cannot take a risk and I have only two opportunities. Do you have anything else to share, please.

Rimmer069
02-14-21, 16:04
Drill date - 13th Feb.

Rounds - 2. Total time spend 3 hours. In between took a 30 minutes break and had a chat over black coffee with her & Anita.

Action. DFK with tongue twister, DATY & rimming giving vanilla in first round and Nutella flavor in 2nd round, 69, Sloppy BBBJ with deep throat, round 2 with Nutella, doggie, standing doggie, Missionary, standing missionary, WOT with grinding, face seating, Fingering both holes, foot job.

Looks - 7.5/10. Age early 30's.

Pussy. Moderately tight, non-smelly, Brazilian waxed.

Ass. To die for, Can give and Latina a run for her money. Gave me johny a nice grind before start of session.

Boobies. Small but cute with responsive nipples. Allowed me to mildly bite her nipples.

Figure. Pear shaped. Just the way I like.

Hygiene -10/10.

Ambience - 10/10. Anita is a great host and since we are bong we connect well. We'll maintained house and she has trained her friends very well. I first met Anita around 2011 / early 2012. Did nice teacher student and auntie / bhabi role-plays then. She was a great fuck then. Last I did her in 2019 but I guess now she's into BDSM only.

Overall rating 9.5/10. Only anal was not on offer but it's not a must for me. I personally believe it depends on the chemistry and your liking. I like educated, well spoken, well maintained and hygienic ladies and the ambience should be great for me to have a fantastic session. No rush and no time watching. Comfortable with everything, preferably Anal also.

Some may like early 20's girls, some may like middle aged bhabies, some may like mature MILFs. The challenge for me is I am not Brad Pritt in terms of looks & money. So I can't date high end models or MILFs nor can afford them on paid basis. Girls in early 20's generally I get village type, uneducated, unhygienic ones at 6-8 k for 2 pops. They are mostly time watchers in hurry and ambience is not great unless you get a decent hotel. But again you have to walk your hall of shame in 5 stars with such chick's. Better chick's may come at 15-20 k but are beyond my budget. Also service is still not a guarantee. I did had my exceptions like the Gujju Muslim chic recently, if you slightly ignore her looks part. Early 30 Bhabis are uneducated village type ladies and you have to fuck them in shoddy hotels. You may get them for 3-6 k for 2 pops but gives Kamwali Bai or CSW feel. No offense I had a long fling with my Maid in Kolkata, but there you get beautiful maids sometimes as exception. The 3rd category of 40's walla MILFs again its a hit and miss. Sometimes the energy levels are not very passionate.

One last thing if the girl / lady is not into this only for money then mostly it's been a great fuck for me.

Charges. Depends on your connect with Anita. Some pay less than me and some pay much more. So it's not fixed. Check her on MR and try to connect if your boxes are mostly ticked. I have a surprise waiting next week for me.

Gamer76
02-14-21, 17:07
Dear bro,

Thanks a ton. But a could not see any FR for these ladies and I cannot take a risk and I have only two opportunities. Do you have anything else to share, please.That's right, never take risk without seeing the FR. Otherwise you get scammed and lose money.

Gamer76
02-14-21, 17:10
Bro,

Any to connect with these gals will be helpful.They are available in MR website.

IceManRaul14
02-14-21, 17:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Vedrtu
02-14-21, 17:38
Thanks bro,

Could you please share her contact and what is MR?

Drill date - 13th Feb.

Rounds - 2. Total time spend 3 hours. In between took a 30 minutes break and had a chat over black coffee with her & Anita.

Action. DFK with tongue twister, DATY & rimming giving vanilla in first round and Nutella flavor in 2nd round, 69, Sloppy BBBJ with deep throat, round 2 with Nutella, doggie, standing doggie, Missionary, standing missionary, WOT with grinding, face seating, Fingering both holes, foot job.

Ass. To die for, Can give and Latina a run for her money. Gave me johny a nice grind before start of session.

Boobies. Small but cute with responsive nipples. Allowed me to mildly bite her nipples.

SandyAgr
02-14-21, 18:16
Drill date - 13th Feb.

Hygiene -10/10..Bro, nice FR I enjoyed your writing Damages?

Member #4731
02-14-21, 19:08
Dear friends,

I received from SP on Locanto with digits ending 345 and offer of 5 k for nuru massage + FS at Oyo Aadya International I'm Marol. Is this safe or just another of those untrustworthy guys? Please do help.

Rimmer069
02-14-21, 21:22
Avoid Saki Naka SPs. 99% you will get fooled.

Dear friends,

I received from SP on Locanto with digits ending 345 and offer of 5 k for nuru massage + FS at Oyo Aadya International I'm Marol. Is this safe or just another of those untrustworthy guys? Please do help.

Rimmer069
02-14-21, 21:30
MR is massage republic.

I have her personal no. Which she doesn't use for these activities. So even if I share it won't be of any help. She has another no. Which she uses for these stuff, but I don't have that no. Put her a message on MR and she might respond.

Thanks bro,

Could you please share her contact and what is MR?

Rimmer069
02-14-21, 21:39
It was less than 10 k. But for newbies it will be more than that. Also her pre 2010 clients pay her much less than what I did. Everyone loves money but she ain't into it for money. She generally quotes high for newbies to keep buggers away. Also she does only BDSM now. Her friends give vanilla sex but service you get depends on your hygiene level.

Bro, nice FR I enjoyed your writing Damages?

LickMyDikk
02-15-21, 02:50
Took Ms. N at A spa in darkness for couple of times. Got bango from 2nd time onwards.

Looks: very young Muslim chic. Big Tight boobs, tight pussy, round tight ass that jiggles in doggy, full of sex, wants hard sex, gets aroused by just touch.

Experience: 1st time was an icebreaker got only B2B, BJ. 2nd time got her chocolates, treated her like GF and got WOT, doggy. Her fav after 3 fucks is doggy, superb ass jiggling. Wants hers fuck, makes you tired. Damage, 2 k 3 k depending on my mood.

Negatives: no DFK.

WIR. Always.

Tughlaq
02-15-21, 03:28
Hello mongers,

Writing my first FR. Thanks to the Hobbyist 69 bro, got digits of Nisha MILF.

She is in her late 30's. But looks like a typical MILF, fair skin. From her looks, she looks Marwari, but I didn't ask her. Has slight belly, big boobs, but saggy.

Took her for shot time, she provided nice service. Enjoyed nicely.

Overall a cheap and vfm fuck. Good for MILF lovers.

Damage- 4 k.

Looking for some vfm contacts.

SexyGuy79
02-15-21, 04:21
Hi guys,

After a long time (more than a year) went to spa in south Mumbai near stock exchange. Saw the line up and chose my old girl. Always want to try new bird but the line ho was not that good surprisingly. So selected her. We went into the room and I said the disposable is small. She asked me to wear just the towel. Once the room. Was blocked I told her that I need only fun and no massage. Being regular to her, she agree. Fixed B2B for 3 k. The next 40 min or so was bliss. We kissed and she gave me a nice slurpy blowjob too. Blocked my entre body including the erozenous zones. She has agree to come. Out for a nice fuck. She has a juicy soft cute clean pussy too. Planning to meet her outside and stay regular with her. She has a dubey ass and soft skin.

Cheers.Hi team,

I was dying to get some good food. I went to a spa 3 to 4 times and everything it was not available.

I understood that there is something great at this place. Finally I cracked it one day. I beautiful sexy.

Thai came in massage was really good. But when talks got started on extras she sort of said I don't offer full. After some time she said I have someone who offers but she charges a huge amount. Finally some Indian came in smart sexy should be 32. Perfect 34 bbs and clean pay. She did not negotiate less than 5 k. It was high but this has all to do with demand and supply. We enjoyed the session. This one was costly as 2 k on counter. Please share some genuine sexy chick / SP details if you are looking for this contact in exchange.

Shahiste72
02-15-21, 08:41
Dear bro,

Thanks a ton. But a could not see any FR for these ladies and I cannot take a risk and I have only two opportunities. Do you have anything else to share, please.SA girls are not regularly discussed as a person takes membership of SA and then connects with these girls. Also, the girls usually don't interact on the basis of reference but may be as a connection from SA. Don't wait for FR. Just go for one of them. Chat politely and negotiate reasonably as guided by senior monger. Good luck.

LickMyDikk
02-15-21, 09:25
Took Ms. G for a night. Got ref from a friend who raved about her service and she being an absolute GFE and also speaks fluent English. She's an educated woman in mid 30's and does it part time. So took a plunge and called her for the night.

Ratings.

GFE: 10, fluent English makes her like girlfriend. All sessions were top notch including best BJ. Fucked her hard in multiple positions and she cummed all time.

Looks. 6, 7. Again looks like a GF of an average guy. Pics attached.

Price. On higher side. 10 k nightly.

WIR. I like new maal every time.

Will only share with a select few who have helped me in past.

Cheers, LMD.

WoodLand
02-15-21, 12:24
Is this Rudram spa?I received SMS in my mobile from Rudram spa. I never visited the spa. How come they sent me message with all the details and rates. It's strange. There was also a number to contact them.

RickySexy
02-15-21, 14:17
Hi,

I am from Kolkata and will be in Mumbai for a day or two. Coming in 1- 2 days time.

Please help me with contacts. Will reciprocate in Kolkata.

PM is active.

TIA.

LetsTryThis
02-15-21, 14:36
Hello Guys,

Since I am out of options thinking of reaching out to Pooja (Punjabi chick) from MR this week. I haven't reached out to her yet. Wanted to check if anyone has met her in recent past. I have seen her reviews and they have different rates, so any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers!!

MyRulez
02-15-21, 17:59
Bro. It's bliss?

Hi guys,

Cheers.

Ajay2984
02-15-21, 18:02
Drill date - 13th Feb.

Hygiene -10/10.

Ambience - 10/10. Anita is a great host and since we are bong we connect well. We'll maintained house and she has trained her friends very well. I first met Anita around 2011 / early 2012. Did nice teacher student and auntie / bhabi role-plays then. She was a great fuck then. Last I did her in 2019 but I guess now she's into BDSM only..Great FR buddy. Anita is into BDSM these days and Neelam is one of her subs.

What's the surprise bdw?

Ajay2984
02-15-21, 18:04
Hi team,

I was dying to get some good food. I went to a spa 3 to 4 times and everything it was not available.

I understood that there is something great at this place. Finally I cracked it one day. I beautiful sexy.

Thai came in massage was really good. But when talks got started on extras she sort of said I don't offer full. After some time she said I have someone who offers but she charges a huge amount. Finally some Indian came in smart sexy should be 32. Perfect 34 bbs and clean pay. She did not negotiate less than 5 k. It was high but this has all to do with demand and supply. We enjoyed the session. This one was costly as 2 k on counter. Please share some genuine sexy chick / SP details if you are looking for this contact in exchange.Sure, PM me. Will exchange.

Rimmer069
02-15-21, 20:17
Nice catch. Class of the pussy & hygiene makes a lot of diff to the satisfaction level.

Took Ms. G for a night. Got ref from a friend who raved about her service and she being an absolute GFE and also speaks fluent English. She's an educated woman in mid 30's and does it part time. So took a plunge and called her for the night.

Ratings.

GFE: 10, fluent English makes her like girlfriend. All sessions were top notch including best BJ. Fucked her hard in multiple positions and she cummed all time.

Cheers, LMD.

ViratM786
02-16-21, 06:09

Ratings.

Cheers, LMD.Is she Gracy from vashi? Looks like she has increased her rates.

FineTune
02-16-21, 06:56

Ratings.

Cheers, LMD.Indeed she is good. Just I feel in range of 6-7 k. That's my view on her. I met her long back.

Vedrtu
02-16-21, 07:33
Would you mind sharing her contact or link. Will appreciate the help. PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Indeed she is good. Just I feel in range of 6-7 k. That's my view on her. I met her long back.

Gamer76
02-16-21, 08:15

Ratings.

Cheers, LMD.She is Gracy, very old girl in this forum from 2015 era. She should be max 6-7 k max for full night. Old girls price decrease with age. Photo is highly Photoshoped.

RickySexy
02-16-21, 09:30
How to get help in Mumbai.

Vedrtu
02-16-21, 09:32
Could you please share her contact or ad if any. PM is active.

Help will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Indeed she is good. Just I feel in range of 6-7 k. That's my view on her. I met her long back.

Tughlaq
02-16-21, 09:57
Indeed she is good. Just I feel in range of 6-7 k. That's my view on her. I met her long back.Can you clear your PM bro, I need help from you. Thanks in advance.

DavidLuke
02-16-21, 10:19
Has any one tried vamiya from MR? Suggestions please.

New to Mumbai forum. Planning to visit soon. Seniors please help digits of prime SPs or MILFs.

SeriousSam
02-16-21, 10:20
Hello mongers,

Writing my first FR. Thanks to the Hobbyist 69 bro, got digits of Nisha MILF.

She is in her late 30's. But looks like a typical MILF, fair skin. From her looks, she looks Marwari, but I didn't ask her. Has slight belly, big boobs, but saggy.

Took her for shot time, she provided nice service. Enjoyed nicely.

Overall a cheap and vfm fuck. Good for MILF lovers.

Damage- 4 k.

Looking for some vfm contacts.Looks nice can you pm me we can share something over it.

Komang
02-16-21, 13:58
Hi friends,

I am here for next 4 days. Can anyone share with me contact of HW? PM is working.

Thanks!!

TheHobbyist69
02-16-21, 15:54
Indeed she is good. Just I feel in range of 6-7 k. That's my view on her. I met her long back.Does her digits end with -164 ?

Pratonic01
02-16-21, 16:38
After not getting much help from seniors accept for few generous soul who helped with this contact and few others who didn't respond or were not available, had to resort to MILF GILF Simmi aunty.

Talks a lot, had two sessions at my hotel, nothing extra ordinary.

Easily 40+ lady and worn out now.

Paid 7.5 K.

Ass:7.

Pussy:7.

Boobs:6.

Chucked the face and fucked the base. Simple.

Any kind soul please share contacts of Muslim indies Sonia and Zeenat please.

Meeting another indie for short time tomorrow before departing. Let's see how it goes. As of now she has not picked my call. However deal is booked. Will share FR.

Gamer76
02-17-21, 03:23
Does her digits end with -164 ?Yes that's correct. She was also promoted as medical student 6 years back!

Gabbar1
02-17-21, 05:32
I joined ISG recently and trying to get membership. In meanwhile I need some pointers to FS spa in New Mumbai. I will be over the weekend there. I know cry* spa which offer FS. Any others where good massage and sure shot FS available. Appreciate help on this.

XxWolf
02-17-21, 05:52
When did it reopen? Had checked during Diwali and seemed shut then. Still nervous to re start mongering but your post is giving me some inspiration. LOL.

Who is the bird that you took? Please PM. Your inbox is full.

Any idea if the jacuzzi there is also on?

Hi guys,

Cheers.

XxWolf
02-17-21, 06:03
At the risk of being bombarded. You can try these out. Please share experiences and reviews. These suggestions are based on experiences over a year ago before Covid.

There is Stock Exchange Spa next to the famous trading building. Indians available but limited services on offer and depends on your ability.

There is be Spa on Colaba, above cafe. Very expensive.

There is the Chair Spa next to VT.

Chinese currency at Peddar Road.

I visited Muktaa spa and Swy thai spa, both are nearby CGate station. Both spas have thai staff and offered excellent professional massage, however, there were extras on cards.

MyRulez
02-17-21, 06:25
Agreed.

Be spa above cafe. Very expensive.

Chair spa VT. Seems to be vanishing. Servicing is like from Kaamwali bai's (cheapest though).

Chinese currency. Only 1 Thai but again on expensive side.

Stock exchange. Again good lineup but limited service. Visit 3/4 times & repeat therapist than only some gain. Again that's big investment (3/4 times repeat charge).

Try M salon & spa at Colaba causeway. Good Indian collection. Budget service but again limited.

Try you spa off famous mandir next to famous dargah. You may get FS at 1st try with Thai Sobo collection is not as good as money or iron areas.

Regards & play safe.

MyRulez.

At the risk of being bombarded. You can try these out. Please share experiences and reviews. These suggestions are based on experiences over a year ago before Covid.

There is Stock Exchange Spa next to the famous trading building. Indians available but limited services on offer and depends on your ability.

There is be Spa on Colaba, above cafe. Very expensive.

There is the Chair Spa next to VT.

Chinese currency at Peddar Road.

Pratonic01
02-17-21, 07:32
Met just 1 HR back, arrived before time, much darker than the pics of MR. I treat these lady's superbly so I get good service mostly.

I always take shower and put perfume before the lady arrives so that I also become little desirable. Which goes well with these ladies.

Thanks to few people who have helped and to others. Get a helping heart.

So here is the report:

Face: 6.

Figure: 38:30:34.

DFK: 11/10.

BBJ: 9/10.

Pussy: 4/10 (Loose and Smelly).

Damages.

Donations 5000.

2 Chocolates and 2 Roses -100.

Small Bottle of Blender's Pride - 300.

Two Pastries - 100.

Total 5.5 K, DFK and BBJ was awesome. You guys can try and just be polite to enjoy the service, may be once she arrives you can politely request her to clean her P nicely. Share your experiences.

CreateNinnov8
02-17-21, 11:59
She is from Dadar. She is decent to have if you don't have much options.

Ratings.

Cheers, LMD.

RohanHunter
02-17-21, 16:52

Ratings.

Cheers, LMD.Do you mind sharing her digits please? My PM is active.

XxWolf
02-17-21, 18:51
Thanks for your views.

Never had any luck at M Spa in causeway. Once had tried E spa and had got lucky. But service was pathetic.

You spa near temple had some great therapists. But with the curtains, awful lighting and hygiene it become very difficult to keep going back.

Chair spa used to have this nice fair bird with good assets. Not there anymore?

Miss RR at Worli and Miss T there. Good old days.

Agreed.

Be spa above cafe. Very expensive.

Chair spa VT. Seems to be vanishing. Servicing is like from Kaamwali bai's (cheapest though).

Chinese currency. Only 1 Thai but again on expensive side.

Stock exchange. Again good lineup but limited service. Visit 3/4 times & repeat therapist than only some gain. Again that's big investment (3/4 times repeat charge).

Try M salon & spa at Colaba causeway. Good Indian collection. Budget service but again limited.

Try you spa off famous mandir next to famous dargah. You may get FS at 1st try with Thai Sobo collection is not as good as money or iron areas.

Regards & play safe.

MyRulez.

Komalj
02-17-21, 21:21
Teena introduced me to her friend, miss S working as a cabin crew. She also from NI.

The girl is just new in trade. She told due to Corona scare the aviation sector will be facing losses and many airhostess will be facing monetary problem. So they are all looking for alternative options of earning. She was also facing monetary problem because of this.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Pussy- 10 I will exploded like a volcano inside her warm pussy. She is very tight.

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.Can you guide me on this? New here.

Alphe86
02-18-21, 02:57
Hi,

That was a nice review. Could you please help with spa? Any more pointers to the spa would be appreciated.

Took Ms. N at A spa in darkness for couple of times. Got bango from 2nd time onwards.

Looks: very young Muslim chic. Big Tight boobs, tight pussy, round tight ass that jiggles in doggy, full of sex, wants hard sex, gets aroused by just touch.

Experience: 1st time was an icebreaker got only B2B, BJ. 2nd time got her chocolates, treated her like GF and got WOT, doggy. Her fav after 3 fucks is doggy, superb ass jiggling. Wants hers fuck, makes you tired. Damage, 2 k 3 k depending on my mood.

Negatives: no DFK.

WIR. Always.

MyRulez
02-18-21, 06:19
Got lucky every time at M spa at causeway. Manager knw me very well as I knw him since last 3/4 yrs. He had you spa franchise before opening his own spa. In fact whenever I go he tells me he has book 1 HR massage & 30 min service booked for you. Yes RR damn costly but super service.

Thanks for your views.

Never had any luck at M Spa in causeway. Once had tried E spa and had got lucky. But service was pathetic.

You spa near temple had some great therapists. But with the curtains, awful lighting and hygiene it become very difficult to keep going back.

Chair spa used to have this nice fair bird with good assets. Not there anymore?

Miss RR at Worli and Miss T there. Good old days.

SimpleGuy85
02-18-21, 11:34
Hey,

Had a tall and broad girl (late 20's) at reliable SP in Navi Mumbai. Said she is from Jaipur but shuttles between Mumbai / Delhi and Goa for work. Works with Exclusive SPs in these 3 cities. Was straight forward and good company. I usually don't indulge too much of talk but this one had a way of keeping the stories interesting and conversations flowing. Here is the scorecard.

Looks - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Service - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Damage - 6 K.

An hour well spent.

RoshanRocket
02-18-21, 12:16
Anybody tried Simran, MR. Kindly give input on her.

FunForSandy
02-18-21, 18:46
Heard that another Thai called Annie has arrived. Any reviews? Planning to go there soon.

BurnInMoilite
02-18-21, 19:04
How tall is she exactly?

Hey,

Had a tall and broad girl (late 20's) at reliable SP in Navi Mumbai. Said she is from Jaipur but shuttles between Mumbai / Delhi and Goa for work. Works with Exclusive SPs in these 3 cities. Was straight forward and good company. I usually don't indulge too much of talk but this one had a way of keeping the stories interesting and conversations flowing. Here is the scorecard.

Looks - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

Service - 8/10.

WIR. Yes.

Damage - 6 K.

An hour well spent.

Taurian790
02-18-21, 21:27
Good FR bro. Keep posting.

Ratings.

Cheers, LMD.

Taurian790
02-18-21, 21:39
Good one. Nice share mate!

Kissing was passionate.

Pussy. Clean and Shaven, No smell. Loved to Lick. She too enjoyed very much. Could push my tongue deep inside and feels very good..

RohanHunter
02-19-21, 05:53

Kissing was passionate.

Pussy. Clean and Shaven, No smell. Loved to Lick. She too enjoyed very much. Could push my tongue deep inside and feels very good.Bhai, can you share her digits? Can compensate with whatever I have. Thanks in advance.

Rimmer069
02-19-21, 06:36
Hi,

Was pinging her on a social media platform. She responded and seems interested to meet. Had asked for my no. Have requested to connect on telegram. If anything materializes will post. She ain't bad with tons of makeup. Also the urge to do a porn girl might get ticked if budget works out.

Gabbar1
02-19-21, 08:16
I joined ISG recently and trying to get membership. In meanwhile I need some pointers to FS spa in New Mumbai. I will be over the weekend there. I know cry* spa which offer FS. Any others where good massage and sure shot FS available. Appreciate help on this.Respected seniors, please help me on this. No one responded on this.

Xtasy961
02-19-21, 12:41
Hi,

Has anyone tried Salonee from SA? She's young, busty, sexy and posts seductive pics on SA. Just wanted to know if she's genuine and fun loving before exploring any further.

Cheers!

Komalj
02-19-21, 17:46
My friend introduced me to one such amateur bong girl, who had come here for work from other part of the country. So no work, high expense, and high running cost, all made her to earn some extra cash. Though she is not new to these stuff, but in Mumbai she was new and I made the most of this opportunity. Had 3 shots nicely with around 6 hours of arrangement. She is a bong and fresh in industry. I wish she gets a decent job or else we will be providing her with one. Thanks friends of Mumbai for unearthing such talents.Nice bro can guide me for her?

ForTheLulz
02-19-21, 21:36
I received SMS in my mobile from Rudram spa. I never visited the spa. How come they sent me message with all the details and rates. It's strange. There was also a number to contact them.You must have visited another spa where the owner got the details from or via the paid marketing thing he pays for.

MrMime
02-19-21, 23:30
Hey people.

Looking for a VFM full night meet this weekend, any contacts would be highly appreciated.

PM open.

Thanks a lot.

SamJac
02-20-21, 03:45
Dear All,

Hope you are doing well!

Wanted to touch base regarding few new additions on MR. Priya Kapoor, Depika Sharma, "Pooja" Feel Alive Again etc.

I was in Mumbai these days and wanted to try some of them. Please let me know if someone had tried them and your review. Any other contacts would be also be appreciated and reciprocated as well. My PM is active.

Thanks a lot again!

Regards,

Sam.

Gamer76
02-20-21, 03:59
Respected seniors, please help me on this. No one responded on this.You need a PM for getting any help.

Gamer76
02-20-21, 04:00
Any review on this gal from Mumbai?

Cheers,

Maddy.Write name and end digits. Indie / SP?

Jadugar
02-20-21, 04:53
My queen sp. I pinged her to ask where about. She sent me the picture. Fresh and new from Delhi. I become greedy because Delhi food is always tasty. Took out time and ran to the place. The girl was waiting for me. Exactly as in photo. Was on 7th cloud. Got freshen up. And came near to her. She was in a long gown. Small flowers were peeping out. Took them in hand. Entire stuff was in my Mouth. Wow. Fondled with them for some time. She got aroused. Removed her one piece dress. Super soft body and down also. With some here on the mount of pussy. Looked nice. By that time she was wet. Asked her shall I enter. She said yes. Put helmet on and entered in missionary. Did for some time. Again. Went for doggy and drilled there also. Nice view as a small butt covered with both palms and space only to fit tool in one hole. Amazing fuck. Finished in 20 min. Cleaned myself and sat and chit chatted for some time. Understand that she is from Nepal but born and brought up in Delhi. Cute like teddy bear.

Report.

Look 9/10 beautiful.

Boob 6/10 small.

Pussy 9/10 tight.

GFE 6/10 no DFK.

Total 8/10.

Damage 6 k for one.

MrNobodyBB
02-20-21, 07:09
Hi,

Has anyone tried Salonee from SA? She's young, busty, sexy and posts seductive pics on SA. Just wanted to know if she's genuine and fun loving before exploring any further.

Cheers!She's legit. A little demanding ("what are we drinking" etc.), but once she gets going, definitely fun. I have a report about her, but I haven't had the time to upload it yet.

Jooeey
02-20-21, 07:26
Can any Bro share the digits of Jagruti Thane?

Diamond10
02-20-21, 10:08
Hi,

Cheers!Hey bro,

Please clear your INBOX as my messages are bouncing back.

Cheers!

Diamond.

DesiMumBhai
02-20-21, 11:12
Neha from Vasai.

Here is my another FR.

Met this babe thru a friend before the lockdown. Pic attached are recent ones.

Well quite a pleasing personality. Talkative & easily get along with. She is frank & funny. Now about the experience.

She took me to a lodge on the Western exp highway Vasai side. Nice assets. Sexy body. Melons to die for. She works for a beauty parlour this is what she told me so obviously well dressed & nice looks.

We started with some chat. An ice breaker moment she opens up & we get along well. I went in to take shower before the action which I usually do as clean bodies, good vibes affects my mood plus ambience. Also I have seen her carrying a small pouch that includes a gel like thingy maybe lubricant, a Listerine, hand wash etc which I saw last time in Pattaya not a common practice by Indian girls I was really amazed by it.

After the initial chit chats. BBJ started and guys believe me she was doing like a pro. Licked explored every inch of it. The balls. The navel. The waist. After playing with it for say 10 minutes she move ahead licked my nipples & sat on me by putting my hard on inside her jumped like a crazy lioness & we change position into missionary. Stopped the act & started playing with her melons & sucked the nipples to my heart's content which made her crazy for more then pumped her for some more minutes then striked a conversation which she responded & we talked then I continued pumping her & again stopped. I asked her about random things & again started. And then pumped like anything later blasted & took rest post cleaning and all.

Later we had a chat. Talked about friends who I might introduce to her our sexual encounters etc (newbie then the second session with same zeal & force. Later we checked out. Took her for a long drive towards Vajreshwari, sat at hotel for a tea & kanda bhaji. Dropped her that's the end of the evening.

During the lockdown I had got a call from her for any vacancy if any for sales girl as she was out of job. Said she even didn't had any ration at home so I told her to meet me & provided with her almost a month of ration.

I bet start & stop technique is best for an extended pleasure. Stop means you have to just disconnect urself from that moment (I know it's hard but brain is the culprit if you manage to do it. More you stay more pleasurable experience it would be.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Damages 4 k 2 sessions room extra.

WIR Recommended.

Will share with someone who could mutually help me with similar contacts in exchange.

Thanks.

VikiThane
02-20-21, 12:12
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sandysa22
02-20-21, 12:48
Hi MirvLada, can you share her digits please, Thanks in advance.

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

Jooeey
02-20-21, 16:29
Any bro willing to share the Digits of Jagruti help would be highly appreciated.

Xtasy961
02-20-21, 19:55
Thanks a ton. Please upload FR when possible.

Cheers!

She's legit. A little demanding ("what are we drinking" etc.), but once she gets going, definitely fun. I have a report about her, but I haven't had the time to upload it yet.

RohanHunter
02-20-21, 20:02

Looks- 8 cute.

Figure- 8,

Service- 8.

Damage- 8 k full night.

She asked me to meet again as the situation is very bad for aviation sector. I promised I will refer my friends. She also willing to share or introduce her friends to me. I am in touch with many of her friends. Will update soon.

I booked her for full night at 7 k in my place. She is new to trade. She took whatever I gave. So I told her my friends will take you for 3 k for 2, for short time. She has agreed. So guys don't pay her more than this. This Corona is like a blessing in disguise for us.

Cheers!Can you share Miss S digits please. Thanks in advance.

Gamer76
02-21-21, 02:45
Neha from Vasai.

Here is my another FR.

Met this babe thru a friend before the lockdown. Pic attached are recent ones.

Well quite a pleasing personality. Talkative & easily get along with. She is frank & funny. Now about the experience.

She took me to a lodge on the Western exp highway Vasai side. Nice assets. Sexy body. Melons to die for. She works for a beauty parlour this is what she told me so obviously well dressed & nice looks.

We started with some chat. An ice breaker moment she opens up & we get along well. I went in to take shower before the action which I usually do as clean bodies, good vibes affects my mood plus ambience. Also I have seen her carrying a small pouch that includes a gel like thingy maybe lubricant, a Listerine, hand wash etc which I saw last time in Pattaya not a common practice by Indian girls I was really amazed by it.

After the initial chit chats. BBJ started and guys believe me she was doing like a pro. Licked explored every inch of it. The balls. The navel. The waist. After playing with it for say 10 minutes she move ahead licked my nipples & sat on me by putting my hard on inside her jumped like a crazy lioness & we change position into missionary..Nice FR. How much time you spent together?