PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246

AndyShah
02-21-21, 08:18
Back here after a long time. Have decided to be back on the mongering scene.

Guess a man can only not monger for that long.

Will appreciate some sharing from old friends and new.

Aditya06
02-21-21, 10:22
Just had an interesting week. Had a couple of first time experiences. Will keep post about them in the coming week.

Lets start with Natasha from MR. Looked at her profile and she seemed extremely pretty. Pinged her and she responded immediately. Fixed a deed for two hours for 8 k. Was really happy that I got a steal deal given the photos that she had posted. Booked a hotel near airport and proceeded there. In comes another girl. Slightly stout. Realized its the classic bait and switch. But the girl was not very bad. Since I had already booked a hotel and had no other leads, decided to continue. Then she started asking for cab fare which was something that was not discussed at all. She called her agent and that's when I realized the MR posting was done by an SP. She started complaining about how these agents don't pay them enough. I was on the bed and she was sitting on the sofa next to it. After like 5 minutes of chit chat where she talked about how she also has a list of bhabhis and college girls and I should book them from her, she asked me to scoot on the bed and she got in it. She undressed herself and just went for CBJ. No foreplay nothing. She gave a half decent BJ and then after like a minute said that's it. I tried to play with her body but she said just get done or else you will loose your erection. With a limp dick, I tried to enter her which turned out to be an exercise in itself. Within a couple of minutes the same usual, is it done, people don't take this long comments started coming in. She jerked me off and then she cleaned herself and left. This entire episode took almost 45 minutes and while leaving, she had the audacity to tell me that she will give a better service if I approach her directly. She also told me that she does not enjoy this but there are a couple of girls that she has who are into it which I hardly believe to be the case.

So overall it was time and money wasted on this chick. I am writing this FR first so that people here avoid her and don't fall in the trap.

Ruch888
02-21-21, 14:31
Hi bros,

Looking for a good indie young preferably max age 26 tak.

To travel to Rajkot on 25th and 26th!

Can do indie or SA babes too!

Please suggest.

Will reciprocate.

Regards,

Ruch888.

WoodLand
02-21-21, 16:53
Neha from Vasai.

Here is my another FR.

Met this babe thru a friend before the lockdown. Pic attached are recent ones.

Well quite a pleasing personality. Talkative & easily get along with. She is frank & funny. Now about the experience.

She took me to a lodge on the Western exp highway Vasai side. Nice assets. Sexy body. Melons to die for. She works for a beauty parlour this is what she told me so obviously well dressed & nice looks.

We started with some chat. An ice breaker moment she opens up & we get along well. I went in to take shower before the action which I usually do as clean bodies, good vibes affects my mood plus ambience. Also I have seen her carrying a small pouch that includes a gel like thingy maybe lubricant, a Listerine, hand wash etc which I saw last time in Pattaya not a common practice by Indian girls I was really amazed by it.

After the initial chit chats. BBJ started and guys believe me she was doing like a pro. Licked explored every inch of it. The balls. The navel. The waist. After playing with it for say 10 minutes she move ahead licked my nipples & sat on me by putting my hard on inside her jumped like a crazy lioness & we change position into missionary..Hi,

Is she open for travel and how much do you think she can take for full night?

WoodLand
02-21-21, 16:55
Just had an interesting week. Had a couple of first time experiences. Will keep post about them in the coming week.

Lets start with Natasha from MR. Looked at her profile and she seemed extremely pretty. Pinged her and she responded immediately. Fixed a deed for two hours for 8 k. Was really happy that I got a steal deal given the photos that she had posted. Booked a hotel near airport and proceeded there. In comes another girl. Slightly stout. Realized its the classic bait and switch. But the girl was not very bad. Since I had already booked a hotel and had no other leads, decided to continue. Then she started asking for cab fare which was something that was not discussed at all. She called her agent and that's when I realized the MR posting was done by an SP. She started complaining about how these agents don't pay them enough. I was on the bed and she was sitting on the sofa next to it. After like 5 minutes of chit chat where she talked about how she also has a list of bhabhis and college girls and I should book them from her, she asked me to scoot on the bed and she got in it. She undressed herself and just went for CBJ. No foreplay nothing. She gave a half decent BJ and then after like a minute said that's it. I tried to play with her body but she said just get done or else you will loose your erection. With a limp dick, I tried to enter her which turned out to be an exercise in itself. Within a couple of minutes the same usual, is it done, people don't take this long comments started coming in. She jerked me off and then she cleaned herself and left..Thanks for this FR. I was thinking to connect with her. It's very difficult to find quality chicks in MR.

Xtasy961
02-21-21, 19:04
Cleared. But I don't have the contact now. My friend is taking her this week. May try later if good.

Hey bro,

Please clear your INBOX as my messages are bouncing back.

Cheers!

Diamond.

Srinivasl234
02-21-21, 22:59
Respected seniors, please help me on this. No one responded on this.Message me will help.

SeekingLust
02-22-21, 03:41
Met with barbie doll from MR. She was on time. Actually before time and was dressed very chic in a grey brown top black skirt and funky boots. Spoke for a while called for a beer and got to the deed. The massage was decent but what stood out was the effort. She was putting 100 percent of her effort into it. Loved that. Then came the superb slurpy blowjob. Had 2 shots in a span of 2 hours and she was eager to please. Full sex intercourse is not on the menu so was disappointed but 5000 for a fast blowjob and massage for 1 hour total is reasonably priced. I took for 2 hours.

Lets start with Natasha from MRBro never ever go for MR girls without reading the reviews and also who the reviews are from. See reviewer's posting history on MR and its easy to see which are genuine and fake.

FunForSandy
02-22-21, 04:52

Lets start with Natasha from MR. Looked at her profile and she seemed extremely pretty. Pinged her and she responded immediately. Fixed a deed for two hours for 8 k. Was really happy that I got a steal deal given the photos that she had posted. Booked a hotel near airport and proceeded there. In comes another girl. Slightly stout. Realized its the classic bait and switch. But the girl was not very bad. Since I had already booked a hotel and had no other leads, decided to continue. Then she started asking for cab fare which was something that was not discussed at all. She called her agent and that's when I realized the MR posting was done by an SP. She started complaining about how these agents don't pay them enough. I was on the bed and she was sitting on the sofa next to it. After like 5 minutes of chit chat where she talked about how she also has a list of bhabhis and college girls and I should book them from her, she asked me to scoot on the bed and she got in it. She undressed herself and just went for CBJ. No foreplay nothing. She gave a half decent BJ and then after like a minute said that's it. I tried to play with her body but she said just get done or else you will loose your erection. With a limp dick, I tried to enter her which turned out to be an exercise in itself. Within a couple of minutes the same usual, is it done, people don't take this long comments started coming in. She jerked me off and then she cleaned herself and left. This entire episode took almost 45 minutes and while leaving, she had the audacity to tell me that she will give a better service if I approach her directly. She also told me that she does not enjoy this but there are a couple of girls that she has who are into it which I hardly believe to be the case.

So overall it was time and money wasted on this chick. I am writing this FR first so that people here avoid her and don't fall in the trap.Good to see an honest and valuable report.

Cheers buddy.

NightRockstar
02-22-21, 05:46

So overall it was time and money wasted on this chick. I am writing this FR first so that people here avoid her and don't fall in the trap.You are very tolerant guy, if I was in your place I could have cancelled and walked away. Even see the chick response, majority of these MR, glee, and SA are crowded with such people. Normally do image search prior proceeding. Good FR, value add bro.

Kuldud2001
02-22-21, 05:59
Firstly thanks to a few members who gave me SP Numbers at NL. This saved a few troubles. Not from Mumbai but heard much of NL. This was my second visit. First one was but wasted being a NL newbie.

Had 4 Punts in two days.

Summary is that almost all girls at NL are BBBJ queens and overall very GFE friendly. Extremely VFM and happy on pocket as well. Some of them are lookers as well.

Punt 1 : SP Prem, Rupa, ±35 Years, Thin, Bengali, 3. 5 K + Tip, Ok looker, great service, DFK, BBBJ, Rimming, Dancing, Licking, Hygienic, Friendly.

Punt 2 : SP Prem, Simran, ±35 Years, Tall and slightly heavy built, 3. 5 K + Tip, Good looker, GOOD service (Not great), DFK, BBBJ, Sex. I was a bit upset about hygiene as did not request me to clean up. But I did nevertheless.

Punt 3: SP Manoj, Madhu. Lot has been written about her. Big boobs, Excellent service. Extremele famous for her BBBJ and Rimming and not disappointed by any stretch. 3. 5 K as well.

Last punt thought to up the budget and had with Priya from SP Prem again. What a loooker She is one who would have turned heads in a club or so. Tall, long hair BONG beauty. Also great service. Her BBBJ was so good I didn't even ask for rimming or any other service.

NL is a Super Thumbs Up. Agreed the girls there may be overused. But they provide great service guaranteed. Much better than risking money and experience with any indies.

Erect
02-22-21, 06:20
Brothers,

Please ensure before finalizing deal that it's her and not and SP. Then before dispatch please ask her to do VC for final confirmation and of course no advance payment at any time. If we are looking for an indie I guess these are basic things to look for. Alternatively brothers can share the pic of girls here on ISG for experienced members to review and rate. Happy mongering and stay safe!

Good to see an honest and valuable report.

Cheers buddy.

FunForSandy
02-22-21, 09:32
Firstly thanks to a few members who gave me SP Numbers at NL. This saved a few troubles. Not from Mumbai but heard much of NL. This was my second visit. First one was but wasted being a NL newbie.

Had 4 Punts in two days.

Summary is that almost all girls at NL are BBBJ queens and overall very GFE friendly. Extremely VFM and happy on pocket as well. Some of them are lookers as well.

Punt 1 : SP Prem, Rupa, 35 Years, Thin, Bengali, 3. 5 K + Tip, Ok looker, great service, DFK, BBBJ, Rimming, Dancing, Licking, Hygienic, Friendly.

Punt 2 : SP Prem, Simran, 35 Years, Tall and slightly heavy built, 3. 5 K + Tip, Good looker, GOOD service (Not great), DFK, BBBJ, Sex. I was a bit upset about hygiene as did not request me to clean up. But I did nevertheless.

Punt 3: SP Manoj, Madhu. Lot has been written about her. Big boobs, Excellent service. Extremele famous for her BBBJ and Rimming and not disappointed by any stretch. 3. 5 K as well.

Last punt thought to up the budget and had with Priya from SP Prem again. What a loooker She is one who would have turned heads in a club or so. Tall, long hair BONG beauty. Also great service. Her BBBJ was so good I didn't even ask for rimming or any other service.

NL is a Super Thumbs Up. Agreed the girls there may be overused. But they provide great service guaranteed. Much better than risking money and experience with any indies.Nice report buddy. What were the damages for Priya? NL is on my wishlist but covid has played havoc with my plans. NL is far from my place and it becomes difficult to explain a long leave of absence in the times of wfh. With the cases rising again, don't know when will be I able to go there.

Cheers.

BengalTiger78
02-22-21, 10:54
Lactating therapist with huge boobs available at Chinese currency spa Chembu.

Kuldud2001
02-22-21, 17:10
Nice report buddy. What were the damages for Priya? NL is on my wishlist but covid has played havoc with my plans. NL is far from my place and it becomes difficult to explain a long leave of absence in the times of wfh. With the cases rising again, don't know when will be I able to go there.

Cheers.5. 5 K + Condi (200) + I had beer for 300 and left her a 200 tip.

SandraAyyar
02-22-21, 17:10
Met with barbie doll from MR. She was on time. Actually before time and was dressed very chic in a grey brown top black skirt and funky boots. Spoke for a while called for a beer and got to the deed. The massage was decent but what stood out was the effort. She was putting 100 percent of her effort into it. Loved that. Then came the superb slurpy blowjob. Had 2 shots in a span of 2 hours and she was eager to please. Full sex intercourse is not on the menu so was disappointed but 5000 for a fast blowjob and massage for 1 hour total is reasonably priced. I took for 2 hours.

Bro never ever go for MR girls without reading the reviews and also who the reviews are from. See reviewer's posting history on MR and its easy to see which are genuine and fake.Please mention the name of the barbie doll and charges.

Tughlaq
02-22-21, 17:39
Hi,

Has anyone tried Salonee from SA? She's young, busty, sexy and posts seductive pics on SA. Just wanted to know if she's genuine and fun loving before exploring any further.

Cheers!Did you try her bro?

ServingYou2003
02-22-21, 20:26

So overall it was time and money wasted on this chick. I am writing this FR first so that people here avoid her and don't fall in the trap.Good that you put it up. Money does not grow on the tree. Its hard earned money. Never cheat anyone.

Aditya06
02-22-21, 20:28
I am quite new to the scene. So having read a lot of reviews here, I have realized that many times its a hit or miss. I thought its one of those misses and you just move on with it. Moreover, I generally am worried about potential nuisance possibility by the SP in case he comes to the room or by the girl. But yes image search is something that I was aware of but just missed it at the heat of the moment. Would keep this in mind. Thanks bro!

I am also happy to see that these negative reviews are helping others. I actually considered not posting about it since most of my FRs have usually been a miss till now. So did not see much value in posting it. However, I guess if it saves someone their hard earned money, it is worth the few minutes in writing a negative FR as well.

You are very tolerant guy, if I was in your place I could have cancelled and walked away. Even see the chick response, majority of these MR, glee, and SA are crowded with such people. Normally do image search prior proceeding. Good FR, value add bro.

Aditya06
02-22-21, 20:51
I met this girl too last week after the Natasha fiasco. Checked her reviews on MR and since she had clearly mentioned that she was not into intercourse, I had a feeling she must be genuine. Was pleasantly surprised to see her for the first time. She looks pretty and can easily pass off as a GF. In my case she was almost an hour late. It seems she went to the wrong hotel and then came back from there. However, right from the moment she entered the room, she was extremely bubbly and easy to talk to. It almost felt like I was meeting a long lost friend with whom I have a FWB kinda relationship. She hugged me, kissed me and asked me to undress and as soon as I was completely naked, she behaved as if she was shy. You kind of get the playful vibes from her. Then she gives the usual back massage which was not bad. Not as professional as Thais but not too bad either. She then asks you to turn around and the fun begins.

The major drawback with her was of course lack of sexual intercourse and also you don't get to play with her vagina too much. She doesn't even like fingering. The BBJ and the DFK are the highlights of the session. Overall, I liked the quality of the service and enjoyed my time with her. She said she was a receptionist at a large hotel chain and she lost her job due to Covid. Which given her overall attitude is believable. If the prices are in check, would repeat her occasionally.

Bro never ever go for MR girls without reading the reviews and also who the reviews are from. See reviewer's posting history on MR and its easy to see which are genuine and fake.

Aditya06
02-22-21, 20:56
Her name is Piyu. But her MR profile title is Independent Girl for real Meet Mumbai.

Rates are 5 k for an hour.

Please mention the name of the barbie doll and charges.

Alphe86
02-22-21, 23:35
Wow, nice. Any more pointers as in pointers to name? Abbreviations would be sufficient. Is she local?

Lactating therapist with huge boobs available at Chinese currency spa Chembu.

SeekingLust
02-23-21, 05:21
Then before dispatch please ask her to do VC for final confirmation and of course no advance payment at any time. If we are looking for an indie I guess these are basic things to look for. Alternatively brothers can share the pic of girls here on ISG for experienced members to review and rate. Happy mongering and stay safe!Video call is the best way to weed out the fakes.

Please mention the name of the barbie doll and charges.Piyu.

I am quite new to the scene. So having read a lot of reviews here, I have realized that many times its a hit or miss. I thought its one of those misses and you just move on with it. Moreover, I generally am worried about potential nuisance possibility by the SP in case he comes to the room or by the girl. But yes image search is something that I was aware of but just missed it at the heat of the moment. Would keep this in mind. Thanks bro!Plus when you are in the mood you are in the mood.

AnishHookUp
02-23-21, 12:20
Hi all,

I have been away from India and have recently came back (been away for 7 years). I intend to bag a SA indie.

I'll be travelling to Pune for a day and am looking for indie companion that could pass off as GF.

Can you please provide some profiles I need to look into.

TIA.

Deejay2509
02-23-21, 12:22
Nice review buddy short and precise. Her profile says she is open for DFK. Just wondering how safe it is during these times.

Bro never ever go for MR girls without reading the reviews and also who the reviews are from. See reviewer's posting history on MR and its easy to see which are genuine and fake.

SBP02
02-23-21, 12:58
Lucky again with old contact of SA babe.

I took her year back almost.

She is little moody, won't reply sometimes. But after lots of persuasion she replied to me.

I fixed meeting for 4 to 5 hrs in day time as she not.

Comfortable with nights, now she has nice job too.

Age is around 23 years.

Little chubby but good and soft body.

My experience was good, she is nice girl and cooperative.

It's a different experience in this time Booked a hotel and called her there.

Long chit chat, followed by light kisses, cuddling, Doggy, Mishy.

Then we smoked and chatted a little more and go for round two kisses on neck, cuddling and she got really horny, I took her Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy.

Figure- medium with some fat.

Boobs- big and soft.

Skin- fair complexion.

Looks- Good 8/10 personal preference.

Ass- round and big.

Pussy- clean tight, no smell.

BBBJ. No.

WIR. Definitely, yes.

Damage- 8 k for 5 hrs.

Cheers!

SeekingLust
02-23-21, 15:15
Nice review buddy short and precise. Her profile says she is open for DFK. Just wondering how safe it is during these times.Deejay you are correct. I don't do DFK with any of these chicks. They think I'm crazy that I don't even take my mask off during the deed!

Deejay2509
02-23-21, 20:18
That's really sensible of you in my opinion. Safety first, after all jaan hai toh sab kuch hai.

Cheers.

Deejay you are correct. I don't do DFK with any of these chicks. They think I'm crazy that I don't even take my mask off during the deed!

Ruch888
02-24-21, 09:46
Hey bros,

Anyone who has met with this chick?

Any updates and inputs will be appreciated.

HiThereAloha
02-24-21, 16:34
Lucky again with old contact of SA babe.

I took her year back almost.

She is little moody, won't reply sometimes. But after lots of persuasion she replied to me.

I fixed meeting for 4 to 5 hrs in day time as she not.

Comfortable with nights, now she has nice job too.

Age is around 23 years.

Little chubby but good and soft body.

My experience was good, she is nice girl and cooperative.

It's a different experience in this time Booked a hotel and called her there.

Long chit chat, followed by light kisses, cuddling, Doggy, Mishy.

Then we smoked and chatted a little more and go for round two kisses on neck, cuddling and she got really horny, I took her Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy.She is amazing bro! Do share with me if she does get back into it.

WayWardman
02-24-21, 17:13
Hey everyone!

I'd like to start by saying I've been on this forum for a while now. Have been mongering in Chennai and Hyderabad for a few years, and looks like the Bombay members are just as helpful and informative as anyone else in the country.

There are two parts to this. One is an FR of an awesome woman I met through MR. The second is just some general words of advice based on my experiences in other cities.

Okay, getting right to it!

I found this woman. Let's call her Miss A. On MR. Messaged her, then called her since her English isn't great. We spoke and I asked her to share a couple more pics because I wanted to make sure she wasn't fake. She obliged, and then we fixed the price and place. Price was 10 K for 2 shots, 2 hours. Expensive, but I was willing to try because she said she does everything except anal (including CIM), and, well, you know. I was in the mood. Place was a hotel in Andheri.

So coming down to the actual event. I got to the place and she arrived a few minutes later. Let me tell you straight up, that if you want a looker, stop reading this FR now. She's very okay looking. Probably a 5 on a good day. Decent face, but she's quite chubby which I know is a turn-off for a lot of people. Nice rack though, and lots of ass, which is totally my kind of thing. She's a perfect 10 in all other ways though, as you'll see.

So she walks in, and right off the bat she has a huge smile and is talking and puts me at ease. She's also brought lingerie that she gets into. A satin babydoll, which I really appreciated. So I pay her and then we get started after a few minutes of idle conversation.

Man, her DFK was AWESOME. None of that peck on the lips bullshit that so many women tend to do. Proper, full-blown DFK, tongue and all. And she takes her own time doing it, too. She said 2 hours on the phone, but once she gets down to business, she doesn't count the minutes at all. You can go on for as long as you like. GFE like very few others I've seen. So we kissed and made out for a good 10 minutes, and all this while she's caressing my thighs, stomach, you name it. I also have my hands on her boobs and slowly run another hand up her thighs and to her ass. Like I said, she's got a nice chubby ass with lots to hold, which is the way I like it. She starts massaging my dick and we undress slowly. I don't know about you guys, but I hate it when women just undress quickly and ask you to get undressed so they can get on with it. I'm all about the experience, and so was she.

So once we're undressed, I play with her breasts (which are also quite big) and she has rock-hard, thick nipples. As I start to suck on them and fondle her, she starts to get horny as well and begins to give me a BBBJ. I thought the DFK was the best thing about her. Nope, I was wrong. Her BBBJ was even better. Took the entire thing in her mouth and went super slowly, taking her time to lick it up and down, and even worked on the balls for good measure. So my dick is now super hard, and as she's sucking on it I grab her thighs and pull them close to my face.

She immediately gets the hint, and spreads her legs so we're in a sideways-69. As I work on her pussy lips, she spreads them for me with her fingers and it's clear she's getting super horny. I pull out of the 69 and go to town on her pussy for a good 10-15 minutes, and she cums and is quite loud. Which I personally love. She then asks to be fucked because she's completely turned on now, which she also lets me know. So we fuck in missionary, doggy and cowgirl, and she cums again. I end up blowing my load at this point, and she loves that I got her to cum twice. Can't stop telling me as much.

We take a little rest, and then I start kissing her again. The second time is even better. She takes even more time kissing me, and I'm fingering her while we get undressed. Her pussy starts to get wet, and she moves down to my dick to start sucking it again. This time though, I'm more focused on myself so I just let her do her thing. She's amazing. Fondles my balls, caresses my dick, and starts to go full throttle. I eventually end up cumming in her mouth and she takes all of it. None of that running to the bathroom and spitting it out.

All in all, an incredible GFE session and well worth the money (if you're willing to compromise on looks!

To sum up:

Boobs. Big.

Ass. Big.

Looks - 5/10.

Pussy. Clean, shaven.

GFE - 10/10.

BBBJ - 11/10 (extra points for the CIM).

Damages - 10 K for the girl, 1.5 for the place.

WIR. You bet your ass!

So there you have it, guys. I have her number, and will be happy to exchange it with a few people who can help me with other contacts in return. I'd prefer not to give it to too many people, though, since I told her that my friends would call and she said they can expect a slightly lowered price if they say they got the number from me.

I also have contacts in Chennai and Hyderabad*that I'm happy to exchange for good contacts here.

Well, this turned out to be a lot longer than I originally intended, so I'll save the general advice for another post.

Good luck, stay safe, and happy mongering!

UdtaLund
02-24-21, 18:52
Check your PM.

Hey bros,

Anyone who has met with this chick?

Any updates and inputs will be appreciated.

SamSamuel
02-24-21, 21:41
Can someone tell me what MR and SA stands for? I am not sure about MR, but I guess SA is Service Agency, Am I right?

Nishant123
02-24-21, 23:49
Guys,

I'm active in Delhi mostly. We usually have ne and Nepalis stuff here which looks good.

Don't follow the Mumbai forum but is finding tv serial or ott or struggling actresses easy in Mumbai?

And how much do they go for?

Gamer76
02-25-21, 03:27
Can someone tell me what MR and SA stands for? I am not sure about MR, but I guess SA is Service Agency, Am I right?MR is Massage Republic and SA is Seeking arrangement. Both are escort listing and dating apps respectively.

Gamer76
02-25-21, 03:28
Guys,

I'm active in Delhi mostly. We usually have ne and Nepalis stuff here which looks good.

Don't follow the Mumbai forum but is finding tv serial or ott or struggling actresses easy in Mumbai?

And how much do they go for?It's not impossible, but it may be heavy on pocket. And service and nakhra not guaranteed!

MickeyDuck1208
02-25-21, 06:46
Mr is massagerepublic.

Sa is seeking dot com, was seeking arrangement earlier. Hence sa.

Can someone tell me what MR and SA stands for? I am not sure about MR, but I guess SA is Service Agency, Am I right?

Member #4731
02-25-21, 08:13
So I don't usually write, but here goes:

1) Juhu (Ayur) - in the 3rd floor of building next to shiv sagar. Not too expensive at the counter (1.6 k for 1 HR) - can even go for a 45 min slot for less. Neat, clean, not upmarket, but quite decent (obviously because Juhu). Once you pay, the therapists come out one by one and introduce themselves. I took one with name starting with P. Massage was quite decent. HJ + TA = 1 k. WIR: the place. Yes. Therapist: Need more variety.

2) Andheri (Be Bella) - opposite Infinity in Crystal plaza. New management. Earlier management didn't even give disposable to wear, so I guess they got caught. New one more careful. Once again 45 min slots available for cheap. Nothing great to speak of. The usual rub (poor massage) and tug for 1 k. WIR: maybe because its conveniently located, otherwise no.

3) Oshiwara (2nd floor Heera Panna Mall) - innocuous name board (mentioned some herbal health something). Came to know of it because DND does not work in India, and all these guys share nos. The place has everything to offer and cheap, but very very shady and dirty. I would not recommend at all.

4) Spanish Rich (Lokhandwala) - as someone previously said this is a gift that keeps giving. Everything is good about the therapists. Just don't opt for Grace.

5) Bodhi (4th FL Kamdhenu in Lokhandwala) - been only once, but in a safe semi-residential building. They actually have a really good masseuse, who is damn good at her job and talkative, but also not greedy about money (said tip whatever you want).

FunForSandy
02-25-21, 08:29
Hi fellas,

Has anyone banged her? Any feedback would be welcome.

Cheers.

WoodLand
02-25-21, 12:21
Mr is massagerepublic.

Sa is seeking dot com, was seeking arrangement earlier. Hence sa.I think Seeking.com is website and Seeking Arrangement or SA is app version available in Google playstore. Both are same though. It's still seeking arrangement in app version and seeking.com in website version.

WoodLand
02-25-21, 12:24
Hi all,

I have been away from India and have recently came back (been away for 7 years). I intend to bag a SA indie.

I'll be travelling to Pune for a day and am looking for indie companion that could pass off as GF.

Can you please provide some profiles I need to look into.

TIA.Why don't you search in Pune there, it's also not so bad.

MaddyJ88
02-26-21, 03:34
Hey Mumbai Lads,

Any one had any experience or interaction with SA profile BombayBaby2797?

Inputs shall be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

MaleGgigolo
02-26-21, 11:33
I am okay to share all my contacts with anyone who cares enough to DM me. For nothing in return. I promise.

MG.

Rahuls2304
02-26-21, 13:03
4) this place is scoring as already have many chicks from there for bango bango BTW.

5) this place also good and the chick you mentioned is my good friend of mine BTW.

1) Juhu (Ayur) - in the 3rd floor of building next to shiv sagar. Not too expensive at the counter (1.6 k for 1 HR) - can even go for a 45 min slot for less. Neat, clean, not upmarket, but quite decent (obviously because Juhu). Once you pay, the therapists come out one by one and introduce themselves. I took one with name starting with P. Massage was quite decent. HJ + TA = 1 k. WIR: the place. Yes. Therapist: Need more variety.

2) Andheri (Be Bella) - opposite Infinity in Crystal plaza. New management. Earlier management didn't even give disposable to wear, so I guess they got caught. New one more careful. Once again 45 min slots available for cheap. Nothing great to speak of. The usual rub (poor massage) and tug for 1 k. WIR: maybe because its conveniently located, otherwise no.

3) Oshiwara (2nd floor Heera Panna Mall) - innocuous name board (mentioned some herbal health something). Came to know of it because DND does not work in India, and all these guys share nos. The place has everything to offer and cheap, but very very shady and dirty. I would not recommend at all..

Rimmer069
02-27-21, 06:41
She is acting too pricey. 50 k without right reference for first time. Will get 6-7 decent educated clean pussies for 12-15 drills. Insta conversation screenshot attached. Anybody interested in burning cash can pursue her.

Hi,

Was pinging her on a social media platform. She responded and seems interested to meet. Had asked for my no. Have requested to connect on telegram. If anything materializes will post. She ain't bad with tons of makeup. Also the urge to do a porn girl might get ticked if budget works out.

FunForSandy
02-27-21, 06:52

3) Oshiwara (2nd floor Heera Panna Mall) - innocuous name board (mentioned some herbal health something). Came to know of it because DND does not work in India, and all these guys share nos. The place has everything to offer and cheap, but very very shady and dirty. I would not recommend at all.

4) Spanish Rich (Lokhandwala) - as someone previously said this is a gift that keeps giving. Everything is good about the therapists. Just don't opt for Grace.

5) Bodhi (4th FL Kamdhenu in Lokhandwala) - been only once, but in a safe semi-residential building. They actually have a really good masseuse, who is damn good at her job and talkative, but also not greedy about money (said tip whatever you want).Nice report buddy.

Which spa would you suggest for FS?

SBP02
02-27-21, 12:16
Dear all,

I am unable to share her contact details from my side.

If any wants to her miss s from my last FR.

I would suggest please connect her from SA, pics attached with SA ID.

Her ID is namitami.

I have other SA contacts as well, which we can exchange with mature and reliable mongers.

Cheers all.

ForTheRealm
02-27-21, 12:55
Guys,

And how much do they go for?Honestly, Seeking Arrangement would be your best bet to look for someone like that.

Deejay2509
02-27-21, 18:06
Ha ha ha ha.

dear all,

i am unable to share her contact details from my side.

If any wants to her miss s from my last fr.

I would suggest please connect her from sa, pics attached with sa id.

Her id is namitami.

I have other sa contacts as well, which we can exchange with mature and reliable mongers.

Cheers all.

Gamer76
02-28-21, 03:13
Ha ha ha ha.Why you laughing bro?

Gamer76
02-28-21, 03:16
Honestly, Seeking Arrangement would be your best bet to look for someone like that.But he is a budget monger and SA would cost like a bomb.

Srinivasl234
02-28-21, 05:31
Nice report buddy.

Which spa would you suggest for FS?Bandra spa which has new address starting with M.

Deejay2509
02-28-21, 11:35
Don't worry bro he knows it.

Why you laughing bro?

Romeoroop
02-28-21, 13:46
I booked a 4 HR 2 session with this Pooja from MR for 12 k.

Was worried about MR profiles so did a video call before confirming, she said no can't do but I convinced her to do a VC for confirming. Anyways she did come on VC but the girl was different then the pics attached. Still good figure and ok face. I anyways went ahead with confirmation as she sounded genuine.

I booked a nice hotel and she came on time, paid upfront 12 k and we started, she was enthusiastic but I wanted to take things slow as I wanted to enjoy my beer while she gives BJ. Her phone was disturbing the session a lot.

Anyways 30 minutes into session of DFK and fondling, I asked her to give a BBBJ, she said no but finally agreed for 2-3 minutes then used a rubber.

Within a min, she wanted to ride me, I told her that we have 4 hours let's take it slow, let's cuddle and enjoy each other's body a bit. (this is me wanting GFE) I also lost my erection as she was hurrying up not the way I had imagined the session.

I guess she wasn't planning on staying for 4 hours, she said ok fine let me go to washroom first.

She goes to the washroom and comes back dressed, I was shocked, she said I am leaving since you are not erect and I don't want to waste my time, she picked her bag and left.

I didn't know how to react at first, couldn't run behind also as I was naked.

Anyways.

Long story short, you can avoid her as she doesn't have the attitude and patience for this trade.

I was so angry on myself that why did I let her go, at least should have taken some of money back.

I calmed down after an hour and since I had paid for the hotel for the night so called up a girl who goes by name Real meet Barbie doll from MR for massage and burned another 5 k in a revenge from myself.

At least she was a professional and the Massage and BBBJ was great.

Tinkudesi
02-28-21, 21:25
Sorry to hear.

Guys careful about her.

MR profile seems like SP not independent.

Was worried about MR profiles so did a video call before confirming, she said no can't do but I convinced her to do a VC for confirming. Anyways she did come on VC but the girl was different then the pics attached. Still good figure and ok face. I anyways went ahead with confirmation as she sounded genuine.

I booked a nice hotel and she came on time, paid upfront 12 k and we started, she was enthusiastic but I wanted to take things slow as I wanted to enjoy my beer while she gives BJ. Her phone was disturbing the session a lot.

Anyways 30 minutes into session of DFK and fondling, I asked her to give a BBBJ, she said no but finally agreed for 2-3 minutes then used a rubber.

Within a min, she wanted to ride me, I told her that we have 4 hours let's take it slow, let's cuddle and enjoy each other's body a bit. (this is me wanting GFE) I also lost my erection as she was hurrying up not the way I had imagined the session.

Gamer76
03-01-21, 03:19

Anyways 30 minutes into session of DFK and fondling, I asked her to give a BBBJ, she said no but finally agreed for 2-3 minutes then used a rubber..Attach pic bro, pic is not attached!

WoodLand
03-01-21, 07:40

Anyways 30 minutes into session of DFK and fondling, I asked her to give a BBBJ, she said no but finally agreed for 2-3 minutes then used a rubber..Is this Puja the same Priyal Ahuja from MR? She had some great FRs in recent past and has decent tits. She sends pics in Saree and night dress with her face hidden.

Pratonic01
03-01-21, 09:31
Seeking some clean pussies with fleshy ass.

Can someone help. Mumbaikars. Bantaaae. Bhailog.

Thanks.

Will reciprocate as usual.

LickMyDikk
03-01-21, 20:21
Boss Delhi is 10 x better than Mumbai, so is Bangalore. Mumbai has all varieties from 500 Rs Kamathipura maal to actresses in Lakhs. And trust me I've tried 500 ki kamathi maal where she took me to a huge room full of bunk beds and all worker class fucking with just curtains as partition. And in the paradox I've tried an actress for 1 Lac.

Out of experience I'll tell you if you want FM go then in Mumbai its only 1 word NL. Nothing else but NL.

Delhi is my favorite place for mongering for the quality, variety and VFM it offers. I visit Delhi every now and then just to monger. Don't be disappointed but Mumbai isn't worth vs. Delhi the Thailand of India. Cheers, LMD.

Guys,

And how much do they go for?

Gamer76
03-02-21, 02:34
Boss Delhi is 10 x better than Mumbai, so is Bangalore. Mumbai has all varieties from 500 Rs Kamathipura maal to actresses in Lakhs. And trust me I've tried 500 ki kamathi maal where she took me to a huge room full of bunk beds and all worker class fucking with just curtains as partition. And in the paradox I've tried an actress for 1 Lac.

Out of experience I'll tell you if you want FM go then in Mumbai its only 1 word NL. Nothing else but NL.

Delhi is my favorite place for mongering for the quality, variety and VFM it offers. I visit Delhi every now and then just to monger. Don't be disappointed but Mumbai isn't worth vs. Delhi the Thailand of India. Cheers, LMD.Sometimes and very rarely in Kamathi, you get hot marwari Bhabhi, but the Service is below average.

Pratonic01
03-02-21, 03:50

I guess she wasn't planning on staying for 4 hours, she said ok fine let me go to washroom first..Sorry for you bro!

This Barbie girl, how was the experience can you share the details, she doesn't allow sex that I know. Other than that. Can you detail out. Because she looks hell sexy in the pics. Could be tried.

ROger81
03-02-21, 07:02
I would like to share a contact with you in exchange for her. Can you connect [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

ROger81
03-02-21, 07:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Rahuls2304
03-02-21, 08:21
Need some help with SA babe, Tired of NE babes bango. Help appreciated.

WamBam5
03-02-21, 10:09
Bandra spa which has new address starting with M.Which therapist you recommend?

GoodGentleBoy
03-02-21, 19:13
Shamik sir, please guide as to how to get in touch with Dolly. Too tempted. Unfortunately PM is not active. Looking for your guidance.

Sincerely.

A junior monger.

Did her again on Saturday afternoon, I like mature woman, the service was great again, clean lady, big boods, good sucking, no nakhras, this is not endorsement, I am just looking for similar contacts and can share her number in exchange, pics are attached. The best part about her is she take 8 k for 4 hours and does almost everything except anal and CIM, loves toys too.

Rimmer069
03-02-21, 19:20
Bro,

Share some NE babies with ref. I will share SA babes. Have couple of meetings planned with SA babes starting Thursday. Being from NE really missing good NE / Assamese pussy.

Need some help with SA babe, Tired of NE babes bango. Help appreciated.

Spigot38
03-02-21, 20:00
Hi guys,

Can you tell me something about Soni MILF from Navi Mumbai. Number ending with 9 xxxxxx276? I'm in touch with her and will go ahead soon. Regards,

Xoxo61
03-02-21, 20:18
Hey everyone!

I'd like to start by saying I've been on this forum for a while now. Have been mongering in Chennai and Hyderabad for a few years, and looks like the Bombay members are just as helpful and informative as anyone else in the country.

There are two parts to this. One is an FR of an awesome woman I met through MR. The second is just some general words of advice based on my experiences in other cities.

Okay, getting right to it!

I found this woman. Let's call her Miss A. On MR. Messaged her, then called her since her English isn't great. We spoke and I asked her to share a couple more pics because I wanted to make sure she wasn't fake. She obliged, and then we fixed the price and place. Price was 10 K for 2 shots, 2 hours. Expensive, but I was willing to try because she said she does everything except anal (including CIM), and, well, you know. I was in the mood. Place was a hotel in Andheri.Hey bro,

Enjoyed your FR I'm interested in meeting her. I'm traveling to Mumbai this weekend I would be glad if you share her actual profile name on MR.

Thanks in advance.

Gamer76
03-03-21, 02:44
Hey bro,

Enjoyed your FR I'm interested in meeting her. I'm traveling to Mumbai this weekend I would be glad if you share her actual profile name on MR.

Thanks in advance.I think it's Anita bro, discussed often in forum. Old lady in her 40's.

Shamik
03-03-21, 04:23
Either join Jackson's crew and secretly keep an eye on our PMs.

Or somehow join IT department and start looking for people with holding PAN with with name Dolly.

You need to activate DM for any help from anyone.

You can't play the ball while sitting in the spectators stand.

Shamik sir, please guide as to how to get in touch with Dolly. Too tempted. Unfortunately PM is not active. Looking for your guidance.

Sincerely.

A junior monger.

FunForSandy
03-03-21, 05:13
Which therapist you recommend?Hey bro,

Is this the Arabic instrument spa?

Mrpusa
03-03-21, 06:10
Back in the 197 O's until the mid-199 O's, the mongering scene in Mumbai was.

Superior to that of Delhi! The oil rich Arab sheiks came to Mumbai to play NOT.

Delhi, during this time. However, starting from 1995, onwards.

Delhi caught up with.

Mumbai in terms of quality, quantity and VFM! Today Delhi is a better mongering.

Place than Mumbai! However, things are always changing. Back in the 193 O's it.

Was Lahore and Hyderabad, which were the mongering capital (s} of India! Therefore,

Do not expect this situation to last forever!

WamBam5
03-03-21, 07:56
Hey bro,

Is this the Arabic instrument spa?Yes. Any therapist recomendation?

Dmello204
03-03-21, 11:49
Hey patrons,

Anyone who can help me out with any connects in Sangli (Maharashtra) would be really helpful. Iam here for a week and couldn't find any green areas. I can help with connects in Mumbai.

Thanks in advance.

Rahuls2304
03-03-21, 19:00
Much degradation in the quality nowadays in Mizmar heavy asking amounts from the clients in tips not good.

Yes. Any therapist recomendation?

Rahuls2304
03-03-21, 20:36
So meet this legend miss V in country spa British painter road after almost an 2 years time, same talkative chick, horney as always to get banged, speaking about personal life with her, nice women she is. Banged her in missionary, doggie and in jacuzzi heaven for me. Damages: only 4.5 k for bango not because I am old client for her but the tunning with her is always better and counter 3 k but appreciated about the best quality they still kept actually.

Mizmar spa visited: They have same type of therapist whom I met in different places but quality has been degraded in terms of services where hefthy service amount asking because they don't have salary, not going to visit the same as well.

Already 4 new joints has lined up so will give the reports soon.

Kamashutra
03-03-21, 23:55
Hey guys,

Does any one know this babe. She is from New Mumbai. Has anyone taken her. Please throw some light. Price she is asking is exorbitant (15 k /1 pop). Please help.

Gamer76
03-04-21, 02:54
Hey guys,

Does any one know this babe. She is from New Mumbai. Has anyone taken her. Please throw some light. Price she is asking is exorbitant (15 k /1 pop). Please help.15 k is too much. Girl doesn't look worth that.

Shamik
03-04-21, 04:58
Too expensive, simply ignore bro.

Hey guys,

Does any one know this babe. She is from New Mumbai. Has anyone taken her. Please throw some light. Price she is asking is exorbitant (15 k /1 pop). Please help.

FunForSandy
03-04-21, 05:57
Yes. Any therapist recomendation?No buddy, haven't tried this spa yet. As such mongering frequency has reduced drastically. I mongered just twice after Feb 20.

Tiger2411
03-04-21, 06:45
This is an FR from Dec. Got hold of a new SP's digit from a fellow monger and OH BOY. JACKPOT!!

Got quite a few pics from the SP and chose one girl who looked amazing and was pure model material. Let's call her WISH. Booked her for 15 k + room charges for the next day. There was quite a lot of difficulty communicating the day of the meet, which sorted out closer to the appointed time. Checked in to my regular joint and sent her the room number.

When she walked in. OMG. Short denim shorts and a tank top. I was drooling and Johnny was excited.

As December was not too safe due to COVID, kept the kissing to a minimum. Her boobs were firm and voluptuous. She gave a great BBBJ, had a clean vag, and was generally fun to be with. She did not smoke before coming over at my request (she enjoys a good joint). Really peppy and borderline wild child. Sex was nice and she is definitely someone you need for a full night, not a short session.

I look forward to getting an opportunity to meet her again. But with a large number of high-end birds on offer with this SP, that may just not happen. Will certainly be going through the hot birds in his rotating catalogue.

Looks- 10.

Figure- 10.

Attitude- 9.

Sex- 7.

Damage- ₹15 K ST+ 3 k room.

Victor Bhai
03-04-21, 08:03
Fellas,

This MILF is going to be in Pune from 10th till 14th, those with whom I have already shared her contact, can contact her.

Happy to share her contacts in case if anyone needs. 7 k for 2 is what she has quoted. A decent looking, 45+, well spoken lady. Not a time watcher, involves in the act, very hygienic, rest you guys can discuss directly with her.

Have a good time and stay safe.

Fellas,

A MILF is interested in meeting genuine guys. Interested ones, I can share the contact details.

I met her a couple of years back and had a good time. Damages were 7 k for 2 at that time. You guys can negotiate accordingly.

A well spoken, good in English, genuine lady. She reached out to me to generate some cash for her to take care of a few things.

Have a good time.

LickMyDikk
03-04-21, 09:20
She doesn't even look worth 15 k for 2 full night. Why are you stuck on her.

Hey guys,

ROGer812
03-04-21, 10:44
I have my birthday next week. Planning for some fun. Could anyone help me with some contact from thane? Willing to exchange in return. I don't have PM active here.

ROGer812
03-04-21, 10:50
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Ndn Playboy
03-04-21, 12:38
Need some help with SA babe, Tired of NE babes bango. Help appreciated.Sir,

I have some contacts but I had not renewed by subscription so not able to message will update soon for you. I have been out of Mongering for a while but have warm contacts.

Pratonic01
03-04-21, 13:48
I am tiered of not being able to get any good food, can anyone help with good indies such as the Muslim beauties Sonia and Zeenat or other sexy ones, I want to enjoy DATY and rimming which is not so good in the case of MILs.

Please PM guys.

IronHide91
03-04-21, 13:58
Hi guys,

Need help with reference for Riya Malad with number ending 542.

Your help would be highly appreciated, as I'm not able to convince her.

She's adamant on a reference.

Kamashutra
03-04-21, 16:49
Not obsessed bro. Just needed info if any one taken her service. Anyway thanks to all inputs. Would not go for her.

Android
03-04-21, 19:38
Hey guys,

I am planning to meet toxic67 a volouptus lady from SA. Any intelligence on her would be appreciated. Thank you!

Android.

Android
03-04-21, 21:25
I am also in touch with her, have sent few interesting voice messages on telegram abut her likes and dislikes during the act. Asking for 20 K short time and 40 K full night. Which is over my budget. Also said she can host me but that will cost 25 K. Let me know if you meet her what's your feedback.

Hey Mumbai Lads,

Any one had any experience or interaction with SA profile BombayBaby2797?

Inputs shall be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

Gamer76
03-05-21, 02:53
Hi guys,

Need help with reference for Riya Malad with number ending 542.

Your help would be highly appreciated, as I'm not able to convince her.

She's adamant on a reference.She is very old. She is adamant on reference to charge high! Nothing special, just fair skin and no boobs. Flat screen!

DanielShawn21
03-05-21, 07:53
Can't agree more with you mate. I have got 1 very good friendly girl in banglore through SA so far. Except for very rare profiles like that, all other fishes fall in the category you mentioned.

I have got some helpful info about Anassa from seniors here in PM and dropped the idea of meeting here. You guys have been so helpful. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

SDC.Any pointers on why you dropped the idea to meet her (Anassa)?

ROGer812
03-05-21, 12:20
Is she a housewife from Kalyan? I think I have met her. Is her no. Ending with 711?

Profession of her is some free lancing beautician?

ROGer812
03-05-21, 12:22
Can you help me with direction to the spa or name of spa and therapist you recommend for BJ?

DavidLuke
03-05-21, 12:50
Planning to visit Mumbai. Seniors please help me with good MILFs or girls good to perform some DATY. Or any SP who can provide good housewife or MILFs. Please help. Again asking for third time. Not even a single help from anyone.

IronHide91
03-05-21, 15:06
She is very old. She is adamant on reference to charge high! Nothing special, just fair skin and no boobs. Flat screen!I'm dropping her pursuit as many members in both PM and Forum have said that she is not worth the effort.

Thanks guys appreciate your response.

MadMax12
03-05-21, 15:51
She is very old. She is adamant on reference to charge high! Nothing special, just fair skin and no boobs. Flat screen!Agreed. She only looks good in pic otherwise nothing special. Also no friendly behaviour too.

TheHobbyist69
03-05-21, 18:00
Ishika is freelancing beautician based out of Kalyan. Her digits end with 711. Overall she has a pretty dark complexion than what is reflected in MR profile or even on her whatsapp profile. I did meet her though couple of months back. She is a wonderful Kisser if that is something you like.

Is she a housewife from Kalyan? I think I have met her. Is her no. Ending with 711?

Profession of her is some free lancing beautician?

MaddyJ88
03-05-21, 20:02
I am also in touch with her, have sent few interesting voice messages on telegram abut her likes and dislikes during the act. Asking for 20 K short time and 40 K full night. Which is over my budget. Also said she can host me but that will cost 25 K. Let me know if you meet her what's your feedback.I too got the voice notes. Was and Mumbai after that and I wanted to meet. But she doesn't reply. I left it at that.

Cheers!

ServingYou2003
03-05-21, 20:39
Thanks to a member who provided the digits for Nisha from Andheri West. I had actually met her some years back. Nothing great about the meet. Had planned for 2 sessions but not sure lost interest and left after 1. May be the place was not good enough (some where in Andheri West don't remember).

Looking out for someone who really loves to booze and enjoy. Something reasonable may be 10-12 k night. If any leads please PM me.

TharkiBoss
03-06-21, 02:23
LMD bro,

Please clear your inbox.

Cheers,

Tharki.

Gamer76
03-06-21, 03:16

Profession of her is some free lancing beautician?She is a old MILF bro, not a girl. She is dark SI with an ugly face. Loose pussy. Can be a time watcher and will hurry up. Not worth what she quotes like 8 k something.

Gamer76
03-06-21, 03:17
Agreed. She only looks good in pic otherwise nothing special. Also no friendly behaviour too.She has lots of attitude. She has a stable boyfriend to look after her. Why should we waste money on her attitude.

Pratonic01
03-06-21, 03:25
Hey guys,

Any advice / FR / details on.

Ziya.

Sapna Independent.

Priya (Heavy, Red in shower with only email).

Romarose.

SexySable.

Nandani.

Iam thinking of trying Sapna Independent very soon, although I and t to try Ziya and Priya very much but they both do not have contact numbers there and I do not want to do the mailing stuff.

Any reviews of these gems, [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

ROGer812
03-06-21, 05:38
Yes correct you are. I have also met her. She's good but a bit arrogant, fat and has saggy boobs and dark complexion.

She has increased her price from 4 k to 6 k.

WIR- no, you can get better in same price.

ROGer812
03-06-21, 07:20
Can you share me with some of this from Thane? I am into MILFs and want some sath and quick cheap fuck.

Would be glad if you share directions or way to contact.

Member #4731
03-06-21, 12:30
I have also been chatting with her and thinking of meeting. However, any feedback would be great.

Hey guys,

I am planning to meet toxic67 a volouptus lady from SA. Any intelligence on her would be appreciated. Thank you!

Android.

Impotsir
03-06-21, 17:08
Hello everyone,

I got her details from my regular (went to her 3-4 times), she arranged the meeting for me, as she had a place. Have been mongering in Mumbai, but got to know about this forum late, I had tried Natasha, Andrea, Priyanka / Queen Rani, etc and many names I even don't remember. I have also tried locanto, vivastreet, sulekha (mostly had bad experiences). Let's comeback to FR.

I had gone to her place, she invited me and we had done some chit chat, and started the deed. Let me tell you straight that if you want a looker than stop reading right away, she was cute but definitely not good looking, slightly chubby. (I know it's a turn down for few people, but it's okay to me). I asked her about restrictions, than she said no CIM and anal, I said okay, and we started with DFK. It was good, but nothing amazing I would say, she was trying her best, we did DFK for 5-10 min, and I started sucking her boobs, she was turned on, and her nipples were erected, and to my surprise, she was lactating, so tasted the mil for the first time, and it was honestly an amazing experience for me. Slowly, I started went down, she had a clean vagina, but she resisted when I started inserted finger (which was turn down for me), but I started sucking, and she started oozing juices, and she came in few minutes. She came on top of me, and started sucking my nipples, and kissing all over my body, and soon reach down where my johnny was semi erected, and she was in 69 position. She started giving me BBBJ (it was good), and I was liking her pussy, and sucking quietly. Soon, she put rubber on my dick, and asked to come in missionary position, and after stroking for 10 min, I came in missionary position.

Second deed started, where I just let her do her thing. She started initiative by giving me DFK, licking my ears and started kissing me, and gave another BBBJ. She was sucking my dick, and fondles my balls. She was stroking it, and after that I had tried doggy style, cowgirl position, and came in cowgirl position. Overall, it was satisfactory GFE session.

Age- mid 20's.

Looks- 6.

Figure- 36-30-36.

Complexion- Fair.

Height- 5.2.

Boobs- 36 soft and big with lactating nipples.

Nipples- brownish. Sensitive for her. She likes getting sucked.

Lactation status- Not huge volume but it was good. It was my first time.

Pussy- 7 (loose).

Ass- 8 but no anal allowed.

Service- 8.

Damage- 6 k for 2 (Not a time seeker), VFM I can say.

GoodLife6083
03-06-21, 17:16
I am looking to get connected with some SP who provide model or college girls at budget of upto 20 k. Would appreciate if some members can share contact of some trusted SP contact. Please message DM's are open. I can help out with my contacts in return.

MongShree
03-06-21, 21:00
Hello guys,

I am from Pune, heard of dolly coming to Pune.

Can anyone help me with her digits.

PM activated.

I already asked two people but they didn't replied my message, anyways kindly provide her number if anyone has it. Thanks in advance.

Friendly Wolf
03-06-21, 21:13
Hello everyone!

I'll be in Mumbai next week, staying at one of the premium hotels, would be glad if any kind soul could suggest any reference for a white lady, probably blonde & well rounded. Also if anyone can share details of any lactating lady, that would also be great help, seen impotser's post, sadly looks like his inbox is full.

Also, any good suggestions other than this are appreciated.

Can share a lot of information about Pune & it's mongering scene including contacts in return.

SamK123
03-07-21, 05:35
One of the most interesting FR I read in long time.

Lot to learn from seniors like you (am also becoming senior, age wise).

Very nicely written down and what an amazing way of making new contacts.

Keep rocking sir!

Hello fellow mongers,

You may wonder what is the relevance of the above subject to our mongering scene? Just read on and you will know what I experienced has been quite impressive.

This had happened long back early 1990's, but a lesson learnt. During those days when the private airlines were about to make an impact in Indian Aviation Industry there was an airline by name East West Airlines.

I had booked by the same airlines from Mumbai to Chennai at 5 Pm. The airline cancelled the flight without any prior notice and passengers started shouting at staff. I also joined the group, and demanded them to accommodate me in the 5-15 pm Jet Airways flight. Ultimately they agreed to accommodate 13 passengers who had just hand baggage and there were only 13 seats in Jet. After all formalities and security check just boarded the flight. I was given a window seat near emergency exit. When I boarded one MILF was sitting in my seat and one female was sitting in the aisle and misled seat was vacant. The emergency window seat usually they don't allocate for a female and as I boarded at the last minute, this lady who was allotted the middle seat was occupying that.

WoodLand
03-07-21, 07:58
I am writing my first experience with this MR girl. I read a nice report previously. Thought I will get same treatment, but it turned out to be completely opposite. She is available in MR.

So got her digits and fixed meet. She came to my place. She was not very similar to her pics, due to Photoshop effects. She had big tits. Skin was rough and looking at her mouth, I thought she is chewing some kind of paan or something.

Anyways, she was hurrying from beginning. I tried to explain her to slow down, but she was telling me do quick, I have to go and so so. And by mistake I had paid her right upfront. So started the deed, she was not interested in DFK, she said because of corona she stopped. I said ok, wanted to enjoy her body, but she was least interested. Didn't even let me play with her tits.

I was getting frustrated, thought she is completely opposite of her reviews in MR and here in forum. I asked her for BBJ, but she started doing nakhra that I do only CBJ and all. I got angry, because she said she will do everything that I want while I talked with her. After half interested CBJ, she told to start. She started doing all drama that please don't do hard, do slowly, don't do in doggy, don't touch my pussy, don't kiss me. Blah blah. I already knew I had wasted my money. I was not able to cum. So told her to use HJ, but she instead refused and got up and wore clothes. I told her we have fixed for 2 rounds, she started abusing me and said I don't have time for whole day and walked away. I was shocked as hell. Anyways she went away and I checked out later.

Looks- 5.

Body- 8 she has good body, but it's of no use as she doesn't participate properly in foreplay.

Skin- 6.

Attitude- 4.

Service- 4.

Damage- 8 k for 2, but still not worth more than 4 k for 2. I could complete a single shot with her drama.

WIR- No.

WoodLand
03-07-21, 08:00
Hello everyone!

I'll be in Mumbai next week, staying at one of the premium hotels, would be glad if any kind soul could suggest any reference for a white lady, probably blonde & well rounded. Also if anyone can share details of any lactating lady, that would also be great help, seen impotser's post, sadly looks like his inbox is full.

Also, any good suggestions other than this are appreciated.

Can share a lot of information about Pune & it's mongering scene including contacts in return.Getting a blonde is difficult even with SPs. You need to search in dating sites like SA.

Gamer76
03-07-21, 13:19
Hello everyone,

I got her details from my regular (went to her 3-4 times), she arranged the meeting for me, as she had a place. Have been mongering in Mumbai, but got to know about this forum late, I had tried Natasha, Andrea, Priyanka / Queen Rani, etc and many names I even don't remember. I have also tried locanto, vivastreet, sulekha (mostly had bad experiences). Let's comeback to FR.

I had gone to her place, she invited me and we had done some chit chat, and started the deed. Let me tell you straight that if you want a looker than stop reading right away, she was cute but definitely not good looking, slightly chubby. (I know it's a turn down for few people, but it's okay to me). I asked her about restrictions, than she said no CIM and anal, I said okay, and we started with DFK. It was good, but nothing amazing I would say, she was trying her best, we did DFK for 5-10 min, and I started sucking her boobs, she was turned on, and her nipples were erected, and to my surprise, she was lactating, so tasted the mil for the first time, and it was honestly an amazing experience for me. Slowly, I started went down, she had a clean vagina, but she resisted when I started inserted finger (which was turn down for me), but I started sucking, and she started oozing juices, and she came in few minutes. She came on top of me, and started sucking my nipples, and kissing all over my body, and soon reach down where my johnny was semi erected, and she was in 69 position. She started giving me BBBJ (it was good), and I was liking her pussy, and sucking quietly. Soon, she put rubber on my dick, and asked to come in missionary position, and after stroking for 10 min, I came in missionary position..This girl is available with Ritu Jogeshwari. Dusky and very fat. Goes by name Neha. I don't know how much commission Ritu takes. She has become a SP.

Gamer76
03-07-21, 13:20
Hello guys,

I am from Pune, heard of dolly coming to Pune.

Can anyone help me with her digits.

PM activated.

I already asked two people but they didn't replied my message, anyways kindly provide her number if anyone has it. Thanks in advance.Meet her in Pune only!

Gamer76
03-07-21, 13:20
I am looking to get connected with some SP who provide model or college girls at budget of upto 20 k. Would appreciate if some members can share contact of some trusted SP contact. Please message DM's are open. I can help out with my contacts in return.Your budget is too much high. None keeps that kind of high price SP.

Bad Duck
03-07-21, 16:48
Anyone here want to exchange good quality indi numbers? PM me.

Joshua Dsouza
03-07-21, 19:20
The post on MR are all paid.

Joshua Dsouza
03-07-21, 19:21
You overpaid because she works for Ritu and charges 5 k for 2.

Android
03-08-21, 04:30
I have also been chatting with her and thinking of meeting. However, any feedback would be great.What's her asking rate?

WoodLand
03-08-21, 10:41
Tried this girl Rituka. She stays in western side. In need of money. So agreed for 8 k for 2, but still I think she could come down.

Booked a hotel and fixed deed. The girl is not a looker. Average looking, but polite in talks and was calm. Not in a hurry.

Started with BBJ. Her BBJ was a excellent. I told her to do long and she obliged. She seems a pro in this, although she maintains that she is not s pro.

After that, started a little DFK and then we started to hump. Age has good firms tits and I enjoyed that. Her pussy was not so tight or loose, but she was taking it hard inside her.

Finished 2 rounds on time and paid her the amount.

Looks- 6.

Body- 9. Tall and big tits.

Age- late 20's.

Pussy- 7.

Attitude- 8.

WIR. No.

Damage- 8 k.

Friendly Wolf
03-08-21, 12:28
Hello everyone,

I had gone to her place, she invited me and we had done some chit chat, and started the deed. Let me tell you straight that if you want a looker than stop reading right away, she was cute but definitely not good looking, slightly chubby. (I know it's a turn down for few people, but it's okay to me). I asked her about restrictions, than she said no CIM and anal, I said okay, and we started with DFK. It was good, but nothing amazing I would say, she was trying her best, we did DFK for 5-10 min, and I started sucking her boobs, she was turned on, and her nipples were erected, and to my surprise, she was lactating, so tasted the mil for the first time, and it was honestly an amazing experience for me. Slowly, I started went down, she had a clean vagina, but she resisted when I started inserted finger (which was turn down for me), but I started sucking, and she started oozing juices, and she came in few minutes..Hey bro,

Could you please share the contact details, tried to pm you, but no luck.

Or any kind soul with information on this or any lactating MILF.

Will surely reciprocate.

Guma00
03-08-21, 14:45
I've written about the place earlier too as it's one of the very few I have visited multiple times due to the shaving service they provide which I haven't found anywhere so far. It's K&K in darkness area.

My old favorite miss M has left so had to choose from those on offer. Only a few were skilled to do the shave and so the choice was narrowed. The place is a mix of feeling seedy but also rooms are spacious.

The girl, miss are, was an average looking local with the right body. Not too slim and just the right figure. Since I have been here earlier, I pre-check if they are ok with BBBJ since many locals aren't. So agreed on pricing and details already.

She is pretty skilled at shaving. Balls, shaft, ass-crack everything cleaned up. The process is so erotic that I usually cum while the shaving is being done.

Though I usually do a massage in between, but this time wasn't in the mood and she was ready! Cleaned up and she herself removed her clothes. Started with kissing all over and slowly worked her way down. Had no hesitation in taking my tool fully. After a while, she played with the balls and that was just amazing. Came back to the main attraction. I let her suck in multiple positions and the sight is just mind blowing of a girl sucking you away to glory. Unfortunately she doesn't do CIM but still alright.

My rating.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 8/10.

BBBJ: 9/10.

WIR: always!

Counter charges are 1.5 K. Rest whatever you agree with the girl.

MrNobodyBB
03-08-21, 15:56
You need to go get yourself PM so we can contact you.

Tried this girl Rituka. She stays in western side. In need of money. So agreed for 8 k for 2, but still I think she could come down.

Booked a hotel and fixed deed. The girl is not a looker. Average looking, but polite in talks and was calm. Not in a hurry.

Started with BBJ. Her BBJ was a excellent. I told her to do long and she obliged. She seems a pro in this, although she maintains that she is not s pro.

After that, started a little DFK and then we started to hump. Age has good firms tits and I enjoyed that. Her pussy was not so tight or loose, but she was taking it hard inside her.

Finished 2 rounds on time and paid her the amount.

Looks- 6.

Body- 9. Tall and big tits.

Age- late 20's.

Pussy- 7.

Attitude- 8.

WIR. No.

Damage- 8 k.

Pp420
03-08-21, 17:42
What extra services do massage parlors usually offer? I've only been offered HJ and B2B.

Pp420
03-08-21, 17:49
Which extra services are usually offered by massage parlors? I've only been offered HJ and B2B.

SunnySunny1990
03-08-21, 19:11

Finished 2 rounds on time and paid her the amount..Fellow ISG members,

Was planning to visit Mumbai in coming days. Kindly help with the contact details of Rutika.

Regards,

Sunny.

Rocky01
03-08-21, 20:12
I've written about the place earlier too as it's one of the very few I have visited multiple times due to the shaving service they provide which I haven't found anywhere so far. It's K&K in darkness area.

My old favorite miss M has left so had to choose from those on offer. Only a few were skilled to do the shave and so the choice was narrowed. The place is a mix of feeling seedy but also rooms are spacious.

The girl, miss are, was an average looking local with the right body. Not too slim and just the right figure. Since I have been here earlier, I pre-check if they are ok with BBBJ since many locals aren't. So agreed on pricing and details already.

She is pretty skilled at shaving. Balls, shaft, ass-crack everything cleaned up. The process is so erotic that I usually cum while the shaving is being done..Unable to decode the name by just short form. Are K&K same words? And is this place near some other place name which has caves.

Rocky01
03-08-21, 20:26
Searching for spa in Thane on Google.

Came across few in Powai plaza.

Visited sites of the mentioned spa many of those websites are identical to each other and mention B2B and extra service.

Visited Powai plaza once but didn't get into any spa as there were many on 1st floor and couldn't decide which one to go.

If any one has previous experience of these spa in Powai plaza Do mention.

Gamer76
03-09-21, 03:13
What extra services do massage parlors usually offer? I've only been offered HJ and B2B.You can get full service with bro! Everything!

Tiger2411
03-09-21, 06:11
My regular SP, the one who got me the model, offered me a new girl who is here from Kolkatta for a week or two. Unfortunately, my usual place had no rooms available for Saturday, so my SP offered me a private flat near ironman. Accepted his offer, which turned out to be a mistake.

The flat was nowhere near the comfort or appeal of a hotel, this was when I got the first inkling that it's not going to be a good day!! The girl named SARA arrived 45 minutes late (despite me being in touch with the SP for over an hour before I reached) and that was another turnoff! She was however petite with decent breasts, 34" be-cup. She had a good attitude but didn't show any enthusiasm in keeping me content. She wanted a CBJ instead of BBJ and there was no interest in offering any GFE. Moans were obviously fake and I had to tell her to work on her moans or keep quite. She did however have a tight vag. Upon enquiring, she told me she's been providing services for only five months hence the nice vag.

All-in-all, an avoidable bird!!

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Service: 5/10.

BBBJ: 0/10.

HIT: 12 K + flat.

LickMyDikk
03-09-21, 06:43
Hey bro,

Cleared now, awaiting your msg. Cheers, LMD.

LMD bro,

Please clear your inbox.

Cheers,

Tharki.

MickeyDuck1208
03-09-21, 08:14
Been to Ananda Thai and 9 Hills in Powai plaza, both places had the usual extras. HJ + TA was what I took, it was 500-800 pre covid. Have not been there for over a year now. AT probably also has a Jacuzzi option (some 5-6 k if I recall, ridiculously expensive for 60 minutes) where the girl said she would also join in the Jacuzzi.

I am not keen on B2 B in India since there is just some rubbing in addition to the HJ, for which the extra money is not worth.

Mudraa spa. In a different building in Powai. Have not got any extras there, although the massage was excellent and professionally done.

Searching for spa in Thane on Google.

Came across few in Powai plaza.

Visited sites of the mentioned spa many of those websites are identical to each other and mention B2B and extra service.

Visited Powai plaza once but didn't get into any spa as there were many on 1st floor and couldn't decide which one to go.

If any one has previous experience of these spa in Powai plaza Do mention.

Ruch888
03-09-21, 15:27
Jan 2021:

Spa Name: A Spa.

This is my go to spa- twice a month.

Started off with NE named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Best NE I have had till date. Had Booked 60 minutes extended to 90 cause she gave amazing massage too.

Stand outs:

1. Amazing Bum Massage, literally used her fingers to hit my prostate area correctly while jerking me off (didn't feel the need to even touch my tool for 2 weeks).

2. Very beautiful NE, right flesh- not too fat not too thin.

3. Boobs: 10/10- super sensitive nipples.

4. Clean and tight pussy- did a lot of fingering!!

Damages: 1.2 K + 1 k + 200 tip.

This was only a Topless HJ + Fingering nothing more.

She doesn't work there anymore.

Spa Name: AWS.

Therapist name: Rhymes with Fauna.

This therapist used to work before at another spa in Darkness has shifted locations to here.

Justfishing bro from ISG has also been with her and she was recommended to me by him as well.

Massage didn't last too long it was the action we focused on!! She recognized me from my pre-covid visit.

FS was on offer I knew that and had carried condi accordingly.

Deal was struck at 3.5 k for FS.

BJ not on offer.

Boobs: 6/10 (small but perky nipples).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight as before and clean shaved).

Positions tried: missionary, doggy and WOT.

Session lasted almost 40 minutes with good bum play and foreplay.

Also go for her only if you like tattoos on women.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ruch888
03-09-21, 15:34
Name: R.

Damages: 5 k-2 pops.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10 (Clean and shaved, not as tight for age).

Physique: Average- no stomach, but not very thin too.

Face: 8/10 (Looks nice but little dusky).

BBBJ: 8/10- nice and sloppy good eye contact!!

Positions Tried: Doggy, WOT, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl.

Overall an enthusiastic girl in bed, but you have to connect and treat her well. Ordered some food too to loosen her up!

She will aim to please. Can be taken to 5 star grade but stick with Fern or Bawa types with her.

Finished Round 1 in Doggy.

Second round had an elongated blow job and DATY session while I finished in WOT.

Not open to CIM and DFK, light kisses ok. Did get a little intense couple of times while making out.

Pics can be shared on PM.

Ruch888
03-09-21, 15:41
Name: S.

Marathi girl- typical maid type- Meets in Navi Mumbai only!

Lodge type first met via SP and now meet outside.

1000 rs lesser when meeting direct.

Body: Thin typical Marathi chick type- very dark and dusky-.

Boobs: 6/10- not flat not too big.

Pussy: 9/10- clean and very tight.

Service: 8/10- aims to please hard.

Everything on menu other than CIM and Anal.

Dresses up however you like. Have banged her twice and second time told to carry Marathi type sari to add to my thrill.

Definitely cannot be taken to star grade hotel.

Book hour by the room type.

Damages: 3. 5 k 2 pops.

WIR: yes when I want very cheap fuck.

Photos on PM.

Sprout45
03-09-21, 17:32
Hi,

I am new here and I will be visiting Mumbai for official purposes. I will be free in the night times and on some days. I would like to find some girl for it. I came here from reddit, I would like to know how to find girls and use this website. My area of visit will be Nariman Point and Andheri.

Boobs: 6/10- not flat not too big..

Sambu
03-09-21, 18:05
I am also in touch with her, have sent few interesting voice messages on telegram abut her likes and dislikes during the act. Asking for 20 K short time and 40 K full night. Which is over my budget. Also said she can host me but that will cost 25 K. Let me know if you meet her what's your feedback.Any idea why she is changing her profile frequently?

Tinkudesi
03-09-21, 22:04
Hi there.

I just transferred $25 BTC for subscription through coinbase. I see transaction is complete now. But couldn't able to locate TXID. I see a long hash ID and many transactions.

Please help!!

Thanks.

Yes, that is the number you have to send us.

Admin3

AmpMax
03-10-21, 00:05
Hi to all.

Am back here after almost 2-3 years, and the first few pages tell me the singers have changed but the songs are more or less the same 😂.

I took a long break since March 2020 anyways withlockdown etc. Am now gingerly treading to see what I can do.

Any old friends still here? Please do hmu.

Ciao.

AMP.

PsychoJM
03-10-21, 03:09
Could you please provide direct contact. Thanks.

Boobs: 6/10- not flat not too big.

Pussy: 9/10- clean and very tight..

Jadugar
03-10-21, 05:03
Sent a Hi to my SP and asked if anything young is available. Shared a picture and I made up my mind to conquere that. While I was about to start, received one more pic from sp. Said she has also arrived. Now I was in a fix. Whom to take. First one was 20 y and second one looks more than than 24 y. When reached the den. Both were sitting side by side. Sp said. Why don't try both together. Was reluctant for money but anyhow agreed. First one was adjactly as pic but other one was 60 pc of photo. Anyhow. Little Master ruled. Took both in room. Surprisingly the second one was the better deal than first. Super round boob and very firm whereas first one has no boob. Just like small apple. Took full in mouth. First took bigger boob girl in missionary and then without getting discharged banged the first one pussy. Oh Tight. Then again finished with other pussy. A mixed feeling altogether.

Report card.

Girl one: face 8/10, boob 1/10, pussy 8/10.

Second one: face 5/10, boob 10/10, pussy7/10.

Damage: 10 k.

SeekingLust
03-10-21, 05:36
Date - 4th till 8th March.Best FR I read in the longest time thank you so much. You just made me renew my seeking membership.

MyRulez
03-10-21, 06:00
Old frd are here & will be. Nowadays mongering have became more personal than sharable. New boys entered with same old story. Collecting database & sharing to others as they are legends in game. Some genuine FR some bad FR & mostly Fake FR. Newbie's fell in trap & pay 2 k /3 k for HJ & top access where oldies still offer max 1 k or 1.5 k & repeat therapist & get all access. Recently read 1 FR when no DFK. No BBJ. No rimmjob. No 69. Still rating 8/10.

Still same old ladies FR like Ritu Jogeshwari / Abby / Neetu / any / momo & gangs. Paying 8 k10 k for MR girls. It's hard to make them understand how 10 k photoshopped girl can come down to 3-4 k.

Anyways that's my personal view. Mumbai is getting costlier day by day & quality is deteriorating.

MyRulez.

Hi to all.

Am back here after almost 2-3 years, and the first few pages tell me the singers have changed but the songs are more or less the same 😂.

I took a long break since March 2020 anyways withlockdown etc. Am now gingerly treading to see what I can do.

Ciao.

AMP.

WiseHustler
03-10-21, 07:32
Last week pussy hunt led to discovery of some working girls with gold plated and diamond studded pussies. Pics attached as people shouldn't fall in trap of this working girls. They may be on SA but no better than street hookers as per attitude and deceit. There were some who asked very high amount and I politely declined and they also closed the conversation respectfully. In fact one model type asked 60 k. When I declined she asked how much I can do it and she will check as now she ain't getting much work. Told her gap is too much and won't be able to bridge and hence don't want to waste her time. She replied stating I am a nice guy.

Now coming back to the working girls..I truly appreciate you pointing out these and what's most essential are their pics. Absolute distraught working girls working under the garb of mega model just cause they are on SA should be brought to light often.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort to offer a public warning. I hope newbies RTFF.

On The Wings
03-10-21, 07:54
Any idea why she is changing her profile frequently?Very simple reason my boy. Just to stay ahead on Pages 1 & 2. SA Profiles runs to some 20/25 pages and who got the patience to look into 10th / 15th page. So, that's the purposes she keeps on changing her Handle very often. SkotchSoda. BombayBaby. And now Bombae. A Portuguese Indian mix. Though not with great looks but serves the purpose.

Skar277
03-10-21, 11:07
Last week pussy hunt led to discovery of some working girls with gold plated and diamond studded pussies. Pics attached as people shouldn't fall in trap of this working girls. They may be on SA but no better than street hookers as per attitude and deceit. There were some who asked very high amount and I politely declined and they also closed the conversation respectfully. In fact one model type asked 60 k. When I declined she asked how much I can do it and she will check as now she ain't getting much work. Told her gap is too much and won't be able to bridge and hence don't want to waste her time. She replied stating I am a nice guy..What is SA.

BhangraNights
03-10-21, 17:54
I discovered Spanish Rich though this website and fellow mongers. And I must say that it indeed is a gift that keeps giving. Although there are a few drawbacks that I face.

Even after knowing me by name and face, they always take time to come to the agreed counter price. And now have got a bit bored of the same therapists. Initially the owner used to change the therapists regularly due to which I would get to taste different therapists! LOL!

Also, no lineup is shown ever.

Most of the times the towel they use isn't washed. It stinks. And I myself have caught them reusing their towels, that too when they had just reopened after lockdown.

I carry my own towels and bed linen. Yes! LOL!

Cheers.

Happy and safe mongering.

Happy massaging.

3) Oshiwara (2nd floor Heera Panna Mall) - innocuous name board (mentioned some herbal health something)..

Ruch888
03-10-21, 17:54
What is SA.Seeking arrangement please read old posts.

Ruch888
03-10-21, 17:55
Old frd are here & will be. Nowadays mongering have became more personal than sharable. New boys entered with same old story. Collecting database & sharing to others as they are legends in game. Some genuine FR some bad FR & mostly Fake FR. Newbie's fell in trap & pay 2 k /3 k for HJ & top access where oldies still offer max 1 k or 1.5 k & repeat therapist & get all access. Recently read 1 FR when no DFK. No BBJ. No rimmjob. No 69. Still rating 8/10.

Still same old ladies FR like Ritu Jogeshwari / Abby / Neetu / any / momo & gangs. Paying 8 k10 k for MR girls. It's hard to make them understand how 10 k photoshopped girl can come down to 3-4 k.

Anyways that's my personal view. Mumbai is getting costlier day by day & quality is deteriorating.

MyRulez.Hi,

A lot of changes Mumbai has become more secretive!

Some new birds some old.

Spas have heavy churn around.

BhangraNights
03-10-21, 17:59
I received a message from them yesterday which was exactly these words.

"New Thai available".

But I was skeptical. Also felt their counter rate of 3.5 k to be a bit high!

Forget about the damages inside!

So didn't go and try.

Also recent read reviews by fellow mongers mentioning greedy therapists. So thought of avoiding.

But would like to know your views on it.

Bandra spa which has new address starting with M.

SmartVvarma
03-10-21, 18:22
I am still around though not much active.

Hi to all.

Ciao.

AMP.

Rimmer069
03-10-21, 19:25
Last week pussy hunt led to discovery of some working girls with gold plated and diamond studded pussies. Pics attached as people shouldn't fall in trap of this working girls. They may be on SA but no better than street hookers as per attitude and deceit. There were also some who asked very high amount and I politely declined and they closed the conversation respectfully. In fact one model type asked 60 k. When I declined she asked how much I can do it and she will check as now she ain't getting much work. Told her gap is too much and won't be able to bridge and hence don't want to waste her time. She replied stating I am a nice guy.

Now coming back to the working girls.

1 - Jaisica or something. 32. Bengali khanki. Asked 25 k then said I don't go below 20 k. I said can't go beyond 15 k and hence we should drop it. She said 18 k. I told I don't bargain and I can't pay more than 15. She said ok to 15 plus Uber just because she was free in the evening like she was doing charity. I agreed as bird wanted Bengali meat. Earlier she had agreed for 3-4 hours and meet around 5:30. Before leaving for hotel called her and she said she will reach by 6:30 and leave by 9 pm. When I told that we spoke about 4 hours she said everything can't be as per my liking. She compromised on money so I had to on time. I knew I won't proceed but anyways asked how many shot. She replied will see. Told her it's better to clarify as already we had some confusion. He response was she was not an escort and I should look for one. Gave her nicely. Told her have I ever said you are an escort. No. Actually you are Sonagachir street khanki. Got it. Blocked her on Tele & SA.

2. Some Bollywood struggler. 22. Pinged me on SA and asked 25 k and book Leela hotel. Told her not my budget and already in Renaissance so can't book new hotel. Started abusing that I am liar and all and how a billionaire paid her 1 lacs at Taj and shared a pic of room key and cash. Told her to fuck off and lick the billionaires ass.

3. Gabster or something. Same 25 k story. Politely declined. Same story came to 20. Told her can't afford. Started getting abusive and that she doesn't even put her foot down below 20 k. Asked her to put her foot in her mouth.

4. Some reviews are there on ISG. Seems like a crackhead. Pinged her and replied back after a week. When I mentioned one friend had referred. She started getting abusive and told I am a staker and she knows my family an all. I said what nonsense is this. Told me she was joking. I told that's not the way you start a conversation. Again got abusive and she works in corporate and all. Lost cool. Told her crankhead don't want your filthy pussy. Bye and blocked.

Rimmer069
03-10-21, 19:27
Seeking Arrangement.

What is SA.

ServingYou2003
03-10-21, 21:15

MyRulez.I agree with you bro. Its really become difficult with people out here just paying just because may they have too much. Anyways, that their money and Iam no one to comment on it. NL still remians the only place which is reasonable. Indies just ask for anything and you are correct with what you said about prices.

FunForSandy
03-11-21, 01:24
Sent a Hi to my SP and asked if anything young is available. Shared a picture and I made up my mind to conquere that. While I was about to start, received one more pic from sp. Said she has also arrived. Now I was in a fix. Whom to take. First one was 20 y and second one looks more than than 24 y. When reached the den. Both were sitting side by side. Sp said. Why don't try both together. Was reluctant for money but anyhow agreed. First one was adjactly as pic but other one was 60 pc of photo. Anyhow. Little Master ruled. Took both in room. Surprisingly the second one was the better deal than first. Super round boob and very firm whereas first one has no boob. Just like small apple. Took full in mouth. First took bigger boob girl in missionary and then without getting discharged banged the first one pussy. Oh Tight. Then again finished with other pussy. A mixed feeling altogether.

Report card.

Damage: 10 k.Hey bro,

Do they offer a true 3 some?

Cheers.

Joshua Dsouza
03-11-21, 01:56
Any idea why she is changing her profile frequently?To find new clients.

WoodLand
03-11-21, 02:54
Last week pussy hunt led to discovery of some working girls with gold plated and diamond studded pussies. Pics attached as people shouldn't fall in trap of this working girls. They may be on SA but no better than street hookers as per attitude and deceit. There were also some who asked very high amount and I politely declined and they closed the conversation respectfully. In fact one model type asked 60 k. When I declined she asked how much I can do it and she will check as now she ain't getting much work. Told her gap is too much and won't be able to bridge and hence don't want to waste her time. She replied stating I am a nice guy..Is the 4th one, crankhead goes by ID- Namitami as reviewed by one brother here? The one in last photo? One brother posted good review about her.

Reykjavik
03-11-21, 03:18
Thanks for the FR. Gives me hope that with a bit more positive, I'll be able to utilize my SA subscription to find good, affordable food.

Date - 4th till 8th March.

Location. Renaissance 2 days, Courtyard 1 day, Saturday night rest at home.

Sourcing. SA.

Crevices drilled - 3 pussies & 4 mouths (one girl got her periods couple of hours before the meet, made up with the best CIM I ever had).

Total damage. Approx 40 k girls, 14 k hotel & food + Marriott pts.

Day 1 - 4th March. Checked into Renaissance at 4 pm. Got upgraded to a suite due to membership. Awesome view facing site..

Jadugar
03-11-21, 04:41
Hey bro,

Do they offer a true 3 some?

Cheers.Yes. They do. Both were Muslims.

Stay in Nalasopara.

Thirsel
03-11-21, 11:02
Hey,

Been actively going to Spa only and feel now all the spas are more or less deteriorated. Hence now feel if a few of you can help with some good Indies then incan share thanks FR.

Vicky98
03-11-21, 12:49
Writing an old FR. Got hold of my favourite sweety girl from a forum friend. We are a group of closed friends who unearth gems and Sweety is also a gem. Corporate babe.

Lovely attitude and just the right figure that I like. No fat and fit. Thighs are strong and sexy. Clean and fair skin.

Had her for long time and released all the stress. She is a stressbuster.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Vfm value- 8.

Donations- 8 k.

Shots. Unlimited.

Please don't fill my pm. I don't share to strangers.

Rimmer069
03-11-21, 13:04
I mostly used to monger outside Mumbai during my office trips. Free hotel and more helpful ISG brothers. Also Mumbai forum has lots of pimps and no one helps. So my action was somewhat limited. But due to lockdown official travel is closed so got more active in Mumbai. Tried some cheap stuff which I didn't enjoyed much (no FR for not very satisfactory meets). Some 8 k stuff also tried but options limited as per my liking of non-smelly pussy, 2 shots and 2-3 hours min. MR chick's which are basically cheap streeties suddenly started asking huge money like they got their pussies gold plated during lockdown. So left with no option went to SA. Did made some nice connects. Price may be 20-30% more than MR but pussy definitely 100% better. If you are on telegram do ping. Met some nice guys in last couple of days.

Best FR I read in the longest time thank you so much. You just made me renew my seeking membership.

SexRocks
03-11-21, 13:45
Hi guys,

I am new to ISG and currently in Mumbai. Came across this amazing site ISG while searching for hotel call girls in Mumbai. Read a lot of threads and posts. And abbreviation chart too. Realized ISG is a much safer platform to get contacts / links of indies or any SP. Any bro do help if you can. Can reciprocate with some nice MP pointers in Gurgaon.

Thanks.

Cheers.

LickMyDikk
03-11-21, 14:30
Indies are nothing but randis (prostitutes) who have been fucked by her BF 1000 times and clients 100 times. And still charges a bomb thinking her pussy is gold worth Rs35000.

A NL prostitute has been fucked by her BF 10 times and client 200 times. She'll still have tighter pussy And will give you 10 x better service with everything ex anal in the menu. All For just Rs. 3500.

Just for fun post. But overall most indies are not worth the time effort and especially money. They are dogs in the garb of wolfs. Newbies especially should avoid them and go to NL get heaven like time. Will give NL details to all the newbies here so that they don't burn money and self in desperation. My 2 cents, Cheers, LMD.

I agree with you bro. Its really become difficult with people out here just paying just because may they have too much. Anyways, that their money and Iam no one to comment on it. NL still remians the only place which is reasonable. Indies just ask for anything and you are correct with what you said about prices.

TharkiBoss
03-11-21, 18:54
Welcome back bro. It's been long time.

Hi to all.

Ciao.

AMP.

BhangraNights
03-11-21, 19:45
Went to M Spa in Monkey area even after reading recent reviews on ISG.

Its opened at a new location. Finishing touches were still on when we went.

They had a new Thai so booked her.

Name is a fruit, rhymes with terry.

Booked for 90 minutes at 3 k counter. They were not negotiating further.

In came the Thai Decent slim figure. Was on the older side. Horrible massage and focus only on extras.

Was asking for 4 k for B2B. 3 k for HJ.

LOL! I laughed. Told her no extras. Only massage.

Guess what, it suddenly became a dry massage. Half hearted. No oil. Not even looking where she is massaging.

I asked her to at least give a proper massage for which I have paid. And also told her that I generally tip every time.

But still the same. And 70 minutes later, the massage was magically done.

Mind you, I am extremely cordial and nice to everyone. And give respect.

Avoid at all cost!

Will be trying a new place next time. Spanish in darkness is the only one that has been reasonable and consistent.

FunForSandy
03-12-21, 02:55
Yes. They do. Both were Muslims.

Stay in Nalasopara.Thank bro. Mind sharing the SP's contact?

FunForSandy
03-12-21, 03:03
For the Country spa B patrons, the good news is that one of the earlier Thais Victoria is back. So now there are 3 Thai therapists available. Had tried Jessica earlier who wasn't so good. Haven't drilled Annie yet.

So to be on the safe side, had booked Victoria as I had availed her earlier.

Average face.

Nice figure with narrow waist. Boobs are enhanced but good.

Excellent BBBJ but no to CIM. Tries to please. Banged her in different positions and was a content man at the end.

Damages as usual. Pricey but hygiene and good service are almost guaranteed in this place. And the good massage is the icing on the cake.

One thing one has to say for these Thai girls. Their choice of lingerie is better than that of Indian girls. Hope this spa gets more of Thais in coming months.

Cheers.

Tughlaq
03-12-21, 03:30

Report card.

Damage: 10 k.Can you share the SP digits?

Taurian790
03-12-21, 05:46
Hi Friends,

I hope some kind soul can Help me with this. I am trying to connect Suhana on her number ending with 1083.

But her number has changed. Can any friend on the group share her updated number via PM?

Regards,

T790.

LickMyDikk
03-12-21, 06:13
If you don't share with anyone [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Writing an old FR. Got hold of my favourite sweety girl from a forum friend. We are a group of closed friends who unearth gems and Sweety is also a gem. Corporate babe.

Lovely attitude and just the right figure that I like. No fat and fit. Thighs are strong and sexy. Clean and fair skin.

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Vfm value- 8.

Donations- 8 k.

Shots. Unlimited.

Please don't fill my pm. I don't share to strangers.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Tristan007
03-12-21, 09:29
Writing a short FR.

She came at 5 pm to room.

Height a bit short around 5 feet or so.

Also a bit on the fatter side with a big ass but body in proportion.

Also has a tummy as she is a mother of 2. She is a DB girl, Muslim woman.

She freshened up.

Kissed and hugged.

Undressed.

Kissed her face and neck.

Sucked armpits.

Boobs she said are sensitive. So didn't allow much access.

Also hair on nipples were a turn off.

Did DATY in diff positions.

Tongued asshole as well.

She came after few minutes.

Put rubber and she sucked for a min or so.

Was hurrying a bit which was again a turn off.

Started in missi.

Then Doggy.

Then Wot.

Then missi with knees on boobs.

Banged hard for 5 minutes and came.

She Washed up and ate as I had ordered food for her then she left.

Time spent around 1 HR.

Damage 5 k for 1.

Ass. Big 7/10.

Pussy - 6/10 okay.

Boobs - 5/10 hair.

Looks - 6/10.

WIR. No.

CreateNinnov8
03-12-21, 10:34
Bro,

You did exactly what they deserve. Most probably they could be a scam. And anyways IMHO Diamond studded pussies would have bruised your the! LOL.

Last week pussy hunt led to discovery of some working girls with gold plated and diamond studded pussies. Pics attached as people shouldn't fall in trap of this working girls. They may be on SA but no better than street hookers as per attitude and deceit. There were also some who asked very high amount and I politely declined and they closed the conversation respectfully. In fact one model type asked 60 k. When I declined she asked how much I can do it and she will check as now she ain't getting much work. Told her gap is too much and won't be able to bridge and hence don't want to waste her time. She replied stating I am a nice guy..

Sanjay Hra
03-12-21, 11:51
Came 2 ladies who I chatted with on SA.

'bongBABY' SA. Seems nice enough.

'keelster', Fiesty and looks fun.

Anyone have any experiences with bongBABY or keelster. Please feel free to PM me if you have, would be much obliged.

Macron
03-13-21, 02:38

Looks- 9.

Figure- 9.

Vfm value- 8.

Donations- 8 k.

Shots. Unlimited.

Please don't fill my pm. I don't share to strangers.Congrats bro, your dream came true. She is a rare gem. Preserve her well!

Rimmer069
03-13-21, 04:33
I also chatted with her. Bit moment she realized I am also bong she stopped responding. Looks like a good fuck. How much she quoting for PPM. Do VC before confirming. It's better. Though my experience with SA girls is they share latest pics.

Came 2 ladies who I chatted with on SA.

'bongBABY' SA. Seems nice enough.

'keelster', Fiesty and looks fun.

Anyone have any experiences with bongBABY or keelster. Please feel free to PM me if you have, would be much obliged.

LickMyDikk
03-13-21, 06:51
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kaushikistan
03-13-21, 07:54
I am in Mumbai for the last 10 days. Been to Country Bandra twice. As Funforsandy mentioned earlier, 3 Thai dishes on available.

Tasted Ani first, she looks cute with voluptuous body, BBBJ, Missionary and Doggy. Average services.

7/10 WIR-Maybe.

Vktria next week, Nice figure, BBBJ, On the bench, 69, Rimming, doggy, Misshy, WOT, scissors. Very sporting girl. Awesome services.

9/10 WIR-Definitely yes!

Will try jsica now.

Rahuls2304
03-13-21, 12:14
Quality is getting degraded much there nowadays I avoided the same but check your DM have message you something you will love and enjoy.

Went to M Spa in Monkey area even after reading recent reviews on ISG.

Its opened at a new location. Finishing touches were still on when we went.

They had a new Thai so booked her.

Name is a fruit, rhymes with terry.

Booked for 90 minutes at 3 k counter. They were not negotiating further.

In came the Thai Decent slim figure. Was on the older side. Horrible massage and focus only on extras.

Was asking for 4 k for B2B. 3 k for HJ.

LOL! I laughed. Told her no extras. Only massage.

Guess what, it suddenly became a dry massage. Half hearted. No oil. Not even looking where she is massaging..

Pratonic01
03-13-21, 15:19
Was ditched by Farheen aka Chandni aka Payal and left high and dry for the night, woke up next morning with a big boner and realized that it is 6:00 am, as usual went to take a round of the hotel in my boxers and tshirt with a mask on, generally all girls from these five stars leave in the morning hours after there NIGHT FUCKS, so I always had tried my luck in catching a fish in the morning. This time I was successful. So, on my way from the corridor lobby to the elevator, I heard fast tik tok tik tok walking sound and waited near the elevator, comes a voluptuous girl in back mini skirt with big cleavage and unsettled hair and looks with marks on, I wanted to fuck her then and there. We got in tbe lift and the conversation beings:

Me: Hey remember, I think we have met before.

She: Have we? Where? And she removed her mask and I removed mine, she was a hot and looked like mallika dua.

Me: I may be completely wrong as I am not in my right senses, just woke up you see.

She: Even I just woke up.

Me: Really!! You look fresh like a cucumber.

She: Chucu What!

Me: Never mind, I said you look very fresh and beautiful.

She: Well, thanks. So where have we met?

Me: I am a businessman and I am from Delhi.

List reached Ground Floor- I requested, can we talk for a couple of minutes, she responded in affirmative.

In front of the lift now ground floor.

Me: Thanks for stopping, you seemed rushing somewhere.

She: No, I just walk fast.

Me: Do you mind if I request you for joining me for breakfast, Hotel Buffet Breakfast.

She: After little hesitation, let's go but I will have only juice.

Me: Sure, Its a 2200- rs breakfast, suggest you have a good one, why only juice.

She: Okay let's go for it.

After we took some food and seated.

She: So where have we met.

Me: Some Hotel or Party I guess.

BTW. We never met, I was just pretending.

She: Okay, I couldn't recall, so what business.

Me: Garments, my factory makes Lingerie for Zivame etc.

She: Wow, so must be good with knowing the right sizes of Lingeries.

Me: I am the best; with a wicked smile.

She: So what are you doing in Mumbai.

Me: I am here to show the latest collection that we have developed to our clients. I you don't mind, I can show you as well.

She: I would love to.

Me: Cool, let's go then.

We took juices in our hands and towards the lift now.

We got to 7th floor again, and I asked her why was sher here, she said she just visited a friend.

(Obviously, she was not, she was there for the night just to fuck someone).

I took out my phone and randomly started talking, Yes Rohan how far are you, Will you reach in one hour with the samples, please try to make it fast.

She got it that I don't have the samples in my room and someone would be getting in one hour.

Okay.

We went in the room, there were Chocolates, Roses, Whiskey and Condoms on the bed. Neat and clean untouched. She was surprised and I explained that I was expecting my girlfriend but she could not come and immediately threw the condoms in the bin.

She sat and I requested her to please relax and I will have quick shower and come, I wanted to come naked in front of her.

However I went in the shower and came within 2-3 minutes only in towel very very loosely draped.

She: I think you should have not thrown the condoms and then.

Two best sessions of my life. For free.

She came to fuck her boss for promotion, works for a real estate company. Her boss is 58 years old, and couldn't give her any pleasure. So she was horny, I was horny and together we made a scene that was porny.

Dennis Thomas
03-13-21, 16:35
Any members have any feedback on this girl named Ruhii in SA?

She resembles a lot like Ms. Naina (Eyes) I and few fellow seniors met earlier, not sure. Hence want to make sure before proceeding.

Inputs appreciated and thanks in advance.

Please note that I dont have her digits anymore and I met her 2 years back.

Regards. Dennis.

Dennis Thomas
03-13-21, 16:41
Hello Members.

Is this Ms. Abby of Malad moonlighting as Bombaby2019 in SA?

I thought she left after having a baby, not sure.

Appreciate feedback.

Regards.

Ash124
03-13-21, 20:22
Indies are nothing but randis (prostitutes) who have been fucked by her BF 1000 times and clients 100 times. And still charges a bomb thinking her pussy is gold worth Rs35000.

A NL prostitute has been fucked by her BF 10 times and client 200 times. She'll still have tighter pussy And will give you 10 x better service with everything ex anal in the menu. All For just Rs. 3500.

Just for fun post. But overall most indies are not worth the time effort and especially money. They are dogs in the garb of wolfs. Newbies especially should avoid them and go to NL get heaven like time. Will give NL details to all the newbies here so that they don't burn money and self in desperation. My 2 cents, Cheers, LMD.I totally agree that newbies should try or start with NL first. As it saves time nd money. Nd many fellow mongers can willingly share SP's.

Justint030
03-14-21, 05:55
Any members have any feedback on this girl named Ruhii in SA?

She resembles a lot like Ms. Naina (Eyes) I and few fellow seniors met earlier, not sure. Hence want to make sure before proceeding.

Inputs appreciated and thanks in advance.

Please note that I dont have her digits anymore and I met her 2 years back.

Regards. Dennis.She's good. You will enjoy. Last met her in Pune few years back. Not a time watcher. Enjoys red wine.

HiThereAloha
03-14-21, 08:15
Was ditched by Farheen aka Chandni aka Payal and left high and dry for the night, woke up next morning with a big boner and realized that it is 6:00 am, as usual went to take a round of the hotel in my boxers and tshirt with a mask on, generally all girls from these five stars leave in the morning hours after there NIGHT FUCKS, so I always had tried my luck in catching a fish in the morning. This time I was successful. So, on my way from the corridor lobby to the elevator, I heard fast tik tok tik tok walking sound and waited near the elevator, comes a voluptuous girl in back mini skirt with big cleavage and unsettled hair and looks with marks on, I wanted to fuck her then and there. We got in tbe lift and the conversation beings:

She: Have we? Where? And she removed her mask and I removed mine, she was a hot and looked like mallika dua.

Me: I may be completely wrong as I am not in my right senses, just woke up you see.

Me: Really!! You look fresh like a cucumber.

She: Chucu What!

Me: Never mind, I said you look very fresh and beautiful.

She: Well, thanks. So where have we met?

Me: I am a businessman and I am from Delhi..Man this is an incredible encounter! Wow kudos to your game style and getting this!

WoodLand
03-14-21, 09:50
Hey,

Been actively going to Spa only and feel now allnthe spas are more or less detoritated. Hence now feel if a few of you can help with some good Indies then incan share thanks FR.Indies are also no different. Most of them are hiking their rates and attitude. I once chatted with a girl who was new in trade and used to take 5 k. Now says 15 k. Same goes with MR girls. Quoting 20 k for ST. They think covid times is the best way to earn money. You can only enjoy when you find a gem of your own.

WoodLand
03-14-21, 09:52

Me: Really!! You look fresh like a cucumber..Hi bro, who is this payal or Chandani? Someone from MR website who is dusky but busty, I heard also goes with same name!

FunForSandy
03-14-21, 10:06
I am in Mumbai for the last 10 days. Been to Country Bandra twice. As Funforsandy mentioned earlier, 3 Thai dishes on available.

Tasted Ani first, she looks cute with voluptuous body, BBBJ, Missionary and Doggy. Average services.

7/10 WIR-Maybe.

Vktria next week, Nice figure, BBBJ, On the bench, 69, Rimming, doggy, Misshy, WOT, scissors. Very sporting girl. Awesome services.

9/10 WIR-Definitely yes!

Will try jsica now.You can avoid Jessica in my opinion. Rather repeat Victoria or go to NL.

SimpleGuy85
03-14-21, 12:41
Tried an Indie named "anklet" in Hindi.

Mid 30's Marwari divorced lady. Short and nothing special.

Here is the report card.

Looks: 4/10.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Service: 9/10.

WIR: No.

Damage: 6 k (for 2).

Eagle123
03-14-21, 13:05
Met her last last month face 3/10 height Short very big and loose tummy, GFE, very very fair skin though.

Wir- big no.

MR is useless site.

Her name is Piyu. But her MR profile title is Independent Girl for real Meet Mumbai.

Rates are 5 k for an hour.

Mayo45
03-14-21, 13:12

She: Have we? Where? And she removed her mask and I removed mine, she was a hot and looked like mallika dua.Nice one dude. Keep rocking.

BhangraNights
03-14-21, 13:18
Yes, I agree. And always check your posts before trying any spa as you're the Spa Pro.

Thank you so much! Unable to check DMs. Yet to get the subscription I guess that's why. Will be getting it soon though.

Quality is getting degraded much there nowadays I avoided the same but check your DM have message you something you will love and enjoy.

Rimmer069
03-14-21, 15:07
Date 12th & 13th.

Drill location. Friend's flat & Renaissance.

Crevices used - 2 pussies and 2 mouths.

12th March. Chica of the day 22 yr old BSc Final yr student.

Looks. Cutiepie, 5 ft, small structure.

Reference. ISG friend. Bro treat pending from my end.

Picked her up from designated spot in Thane around 1 pm and took her to my friend's flat. Asked if she was hungry and ordered food as per her choice. She freshened up and I got a breezer for her and beer for me. We spoke like here and there. She told her story. Comes from a decent middle class family. Lost father in an accident couple of years back. Responsibility of family on her shoulder as mother is housewife. Also managing her studies and her brother & sister's studies. Kind of felt bad. I am slightly emo guy. Told her she is a brave girl and I understand her compulsion. She told she also works in a cake shop and does it's couple of times with her known acquaintances. Stops once she makes 25-30 k in a month. And doing this for nearly 2 years as no option left. Food came and we had our food. She when to the washroom to wash her mouth and used the mouthwash for gargling l. Realized she is ready. So I also cleaned and came and kissed her on her lips. She allows light DFK. Not the passionate ones with tongue twister. Kissed for sometime then opened her bra and panties. Sucked her cute boobies teased her nipples with light bite and tongue lick alternatively. She started breathing heavy and light moans. Kissed her back and tried pushing tongue in mouth but she didn't allowed. Then went down parted her pussy lips. Trimmed hair. And then did my finger test for odour. She was wet. And there was a hint of normal pussy smell which is there unless girls use genital wash before deed. So started licking her clit and fingering her. Her moans became loud. Did if for 10 minutes and she came couple of times. Then she asked me to sleep and took Johnny in mouth and started sucking. Slightly amateur. I wasn't getting the kick so told her want to drill. Put confi and entered her in missionary. It was moderately tight. Drilled for 5 minutes and she was hugging me tightly. Then took her in Doggie. She was hesitant telling you are big and I will be hurt. I told every one tells I have small around 6 inch. You won't hurt and if it will take out. Was comfortably in. Drilled for sometime and then she rode me. She got tired soon. Then again took her in missionary and started drilling fast. She was moaning like hell and holding me tight like boyfriend. Couldn't control the feel and came in around 3 minutes. So overall session done in around 30 minutes. Went to the bathroom and clean and then she went and cleaned nicely as she tool long. She came out and requested for a blanket. Got one and we cuddled under it for sometime. Spoke on studies and all. Why she doesn't get a good boyfriend who will take care of her needs so that she doesn't have to do it. She was quite sorted. Told girls also can be on their feet and she enjoys sex and through ref she does meet good people so she is okay. After some more cuddling started kissing her. No tongue action again. Then I licked her boobs and just inserted finger to check if she was wet. She was well wet. So asked her BBBJ. Once dick was ready put condi and entered in missionary. No DATY to avoid getting her supper wet which reduces friction and feel considerably. Post missionary. She rode. Then doggie. Standing doggie. Missionary fast. Then slow. Then fast. Again slow. Session went for nearly 25-30 minutes and she was getting tired and super wet. She later lot she came 2 times. I told her sorry I take time in 2nd round. She said it's ok and she is enjoying. That kind of triggered and action in brain and suddenly I came. She held be tight and kissed me. Then we cleaned up she dressed and came from bathroom and I was slightly disappointed as wanted to cuddle her more. She showed the watch it was nearing 5 pm. So also got ready. Paid her and dropped her on Ghorbunder road bus stand.

WiR. Yes. And will groom her also.

Money - 8 k.

Commercial Sex Worker Feel - 2.5/10.

Will I share. No as not my contact. Only my small brother with big dick from Pune will get her home delivered. He likes to take cute babies on lap in standing position and fuck. I am slim built so could do that position only with I super slim girl till date.

13th March. My mallu baby pinged on Friday afternoon that she wants to do night. Was already tired with 2 drills. Getting old. So made some excuse that lot of work so will be late and then won't have energy. So fixed for Saturday. She wanted night. I don't like night as neither me nor dickie bird can sleep peacefully with a hot chic around. So made some excuse and told will meet afternoon till evening. Booked Renaissance and shared her. On Saturday called her in morning and she was still sleeping. She called back and said she has saloon appointment in Dadar so should get a hotel closeby. Told her I don't like cheapos and booking already done. Told her will book cab and she said she will let me know. I checked in at 4 pm and she was done around 5:45 pm. Booked cab but had a puncture issue so was late and reached at 7:30. She was hungry so had ordered food for her. She ate and went to washroom to clean up. Came out and we started kissing passionately. She said she wants some juice. So ordered and again got into action. Undressed her we cuddled and kissed. I sucked her nipples. Light bite and tongue tease. Then went to her pussy and as I parted her lips found her juices overflowing. It was literally raining. Not met such a juicy girl ever in paid action. I put 1 finger and she was moderately tight but it was so Sloppy that I could enter 2nd. Gave her finger twister and she came like helll. Juices all over my hand and bed. Had to get a towel to wipe it. Then went for DATY. Normal pussy smell if vaginal wash is not used was there. Also it was still so wet that I licked her clit and used finger. She again came. She told me to lie down and gave a deep throat and tounge tease on mushroom. Johny boy was super hard and eager. Put condi and took her in missionary. Moderately tight. And she was like your is nice and big. Started doing it slowly and then increased speed. KLPD happened. Within a min door ball rang and juice boy was outside. Just wore my short and the bath robe and opened the door with bones making a tent. I said pass the tray. He said no worry sir take the glass and you can sign the bill here only. Told me sorry for bothering and I replied back yes you shouldn't. Came back kissed her and shoved the tool again. After some drilling she was moaning load and crazy. Did for nearly 7-8 minutes and when I stopped she thought I came. Told her no baby position change. She wanted to ride me so she came on top. With experience can handle a healthy women though I am slim. She started riding and knows the trick. Asked where she learnt it and told her boyfriend taught her. She had one prior to her marriage for 3 yrs and used to regularly fuck him. Told me they discovered & learnt together. She rode me 4 -5 rounds and was still not done. She was surprised and asked whether I took Viagra. I said that only helps in getting Hard on but doesn't delays the process. Told her if I like my girl I can hold Cumming. Shifted to doggy. Before that had to wipe her juices from my balls as it was completely sticky with her juices. Drilled for 4-5 minutes. Got tired and shifted to missionary. Slow passionate drilling with lips sealed for 7-8 minutes. Friction was less so was finding difficult to cum but eventually came like hell. Nearly 40 min session even I was surprised. She asked kya khate ho. Actually I went nearly 20 years back in time. We cuddled and kissed and then she told let's keep the money part aside. If I need I will ask you. Suddenly got cold sweat. For me intimacy outside home is only for carnal desire. Fuck and forget type. Told her she should take it as she will me moving to her own place and will need money. We cleaned up had juice and spoke about casual stuff. Then again repeat of first session excluding DATY. In final missionary session she was hugging me tightly kissing me and moaning love you and all. Alarm bells were ringing. Somehow managed to cum. Checked time and it was nearly 11:00. Got ready and booked her a cab. When I gave the money she refused. Had to put it in her wallet. She asked me to meet her at her room next time and not waste money on hotel. I dropped her downstairs.

WiR. Mostly likely not. Not into emo stuff outside home. Do this only for my high libido.

Money - 10 k though nothing was discussed.

Commercial Sex Worker Feel - 0/10 as she refused money this time.

Everyone has a different liking. Some may like a quickie in NL. Some may like the CSW feel. Some may like the girl next door casual feel. Some may like passionate love making. Some may have huge budget. Some may like model type PYT eye candies. We shouldn't me judgmental and generalize our liking. One thing is for sure, I don't waste money on street hookies available on MR who charge astronomical amount. I like cute girl next door non-pro / semi pro stuff who indulge in passionate lovemaking.

Ruch888
03-14-21, 15:09
I totally agree that newbies should try or start with NL first. As it saves time nd money. Nd many fellow mongers can willingly share SP's.NL is always the best option!

Was there last evening tried bird named K (gujju).

I still don't understand building numbers lollll.

But 3.5 k good fuck with rimming.

Tits- 8/10.

Pussy clean shaved- 9/10.

Best part first NL lady who spoke crystal clear English!

Soofy
03-14-21, 20:52
Hiee everyone,

Thought to share my recent experience with you all and start to add my contribution here-.

Got bored from work and took leave for a day and thought to try someone. I have never taken FS before. Started my search on internet and found few SP's number. Unfortunately all were from Sakinaka. I decided to not go there as per suggestions given by experts in this forum. I added some more effort to find Independents contact and was successful too. Unfortunately I did not know that hotel booking is required for Indiesso could not crack a deal due to this reason. But in touch with some to get agreeable arrangements.

I did not want to waste my day just like that so started to check if I can find any SPA nearby in Malad. It wasn't difficult, reached there. Well, spa wasn't up to mark, room was small and shady. Did not expect much after seeing this but when therapist came, I was surprised. Beautiful face, Gujrati. Well she started massage, the way she was doing I understood she is totally into extras and know nothing about massage. I started to give the hints and finally she asked if I want it. I actually went for that only. But I was shocked when she told me about charges, she told 12 k for body to body. I am relatively very new but couldn't believe if charges could be that much high in below standard spa. I straight away said no, she started to come down and offered me boobs show and hand job in 6 k. I was in mood and she was having huge melons, but I was thinking from mind at that time, I could not agree. I said not more than 1.5 k. Now seriously I don't know if charges are gone that much high or if really someone is paying that much but for me it wasn't worth in spa for hand job. I passed the opportunity and left.

In case any one needs this SPA & therapist detail, you may connect with me as soon my PM starts (Process to take Subscription in progress).

Hoping to finalize the deal soon with any independent and then publish the FR here.

Rroy29
03-15-21, 03:54
Hey guys,

Planning to hit it today. Any suggestions or options? Also any other place to try out.

Thanks.

MrNobodyBB
03-15-21, 05:54
Hello Members.

Is this Ms. Abby of Malad moonlighting as Bombaby2019 in SA?

I thought she left after having a baby, not sure.

Appreciate feedback.

Regards.Yep, that's Abby.

Ruch888
03-15-21, 07:43
Glad you enjoyed bro.

Date 12th & 13th.

Drill location. Friend's flat & Renaissance.

Crevices used - 2 pussies and 2 mouths.

12th March. Chica of the day 22 yr old BSc Final yr student.

Looks. Cutiepie, 5 ft, small structure.

Reference. ISG friend. Bro treat pending from my end.

Picked her up from designated spot in Thane around 1 pm and took her to my friend's flat. Asked if she was hungry and ordered food as per her choice. She freshened up and I got a breezer for her and beer for me. We spoke like here and there. She told her story. Comes from a decent middle class family. Lost father in an accident couple of years back. Responsibility of family on her shoulder as mother is housewife. Also managing her studies and her brother & sister's studies. Kind of felt bad. I am slightly emo guy. Told her she is a brave girl and I understand her compulsion. She told she also works in a cake shop and does it's couple of times with her known acquaintances. Stops once she makes 25-30 k in a month. And doing this for nearly 2 years as no option left. Food came and we had our food. She when to the washroom to wash her mouth and used the mouthwash for gargling.

Rroy29
03-15-21, 09:46
So visited the place. Full dry. Paid 1.5 k for deep tissue. Massage was good though. Place is bad. Small dinghy unhygienic. Only 1 therapist with name Ms M.

Disappointed after hearing so much about the place.

MaleGgigolo
03-15-21, 12:57
Hiee everyone,

Thought to share my recent experience with you all and start to add my contribution here-.

Got bored from work and took leave for a day and thought to try someone. I have never taken FS before. Started my search on internet and found few SP's number. Unfortunately all were from Sakinaka. I decided to not go there as per suggestions given by experts in this forum. I added some more effort to find Independents contact and was successful too. Unfortunately I did not know that hotel booking is required for Indiesso could not crack a deal due to this reason. But in touch with some to get agreeable arrangements.

I did not want to waste my day just like that so started to check if I can find any SPA nearby in Malad. It wasn't difficult, reached there. Well, spa wasn't up to mark, room was small and shady. Did not expect much after seeing this but when therapist came, I was surprised. Beautiful face, Gujrati. Well she started massage, the way she was doing I understood she is totally into extras and know nothing about massage. I started to give the hints and finally she asked if I want it. I actually went for that only. But I was shocked when she told me about charges, she told 12 k for body to body..I am happy to help you with budget contacts if you can PM me.

Tristan007
03-15-21, 16:17
Got connected with mallu miss through a friend.

She wanted to have lunch first.

Wasted around 20-25 minutes trying to locate her.

First impressions, her dress sense was a bit weird.

Didn't look so appropriate in that area.

Was also on the fatter side and it was a turn off as she is not my type really.

Had lunch.

Then we left for the hotel.

Had already booked the hotel.

Would not go into too much detail.

Both of us washed up separately.

She was really fat with big boob, big ass. But a huge tummy. It was a turn off.

Then started kissing her. DFK was good. She was involved. Fingered her. Gets aroused quickly.

Kissed her face and neck and her boobs.

Slowly went down on her. And started licking her pussy.

It smelled a bit so discontinued after a few seconds. Again a big turn off.

Later she told me that it was the last day of her periods that's why it maybe smelling a bit.

Then kissed her boobs and then a DFK.

Then asked her for a BJ while looking at me. She obliged.

The she started riding me without a condi. But I insisted on a condi.

She soon came. Then had her in doggy and then finished in missi.

Then we both washed up.

Then ordered black coffee for her and tea for me.

Then she watched youtube on TV and then she slept.

Then woke her up 30 minutes before time to leave.

Asked her that would like to have one more session but she refused saying I'm very tired.

Then we got ready and left.

She said next time will take good care of me.

But frankly speaking she is not my type and not really inclined to meet her again.

Overall a very dissatisfying experience.

Tristan007
03-15-21, 16:21

She: Even I just woke up..Loved it bro.

Great presence of mind.

Awesome.

Keep up the good work!

IceManRaul14
03-16-21, 02:47
Was on a lookout for something different this time as all indies were having skyrocket prices or just having loads of attitude. Decided to check everywhere and came across Sidika from MR and although don't trust MR decided to connect and she wa sin Mumbai for a few days.

She did a video call and she seemed genuine and pretty and her pics were nice showing a curvy body.

Fixed deed at 5 k for 2 and went there with a bottle of whiskey and she was dressed so sexily that we had our first session as soon as I entered. Great blowjob skills and lovely attitude. She has a few stretch marks but her blowjob is really something.

Had a peg with her and she talks sweetly. Then round 2 with multiple positions with doggy being favourite for her as well.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages: 5 k for two.

Cheers,

Iceman.

Thirsel
03-16-21, 04:26
Hi can anyone please pm me NL full form. I really want to band some beautiful chick but need your help.

Ruch888
03-16-21, 05:06
Hi can anyone please pm me NL full form. I really want to band some beautiful chick but need your help.This has been said a lot NL reports and location guides can be found if you take the effort to go back a few pages.

Tiger2411
03-16-21, 06:13
NL = Navalkar Lane.

Hi can anyone please pm me NL full form. I really want to band some beautiful chick but need your help.

Kaushikistan
03-16-21, 06:43
You can avoid Jessica in my opinion. Rather repeat Victoria or go to NL.Thanks for the tip bro. Jhonny was in the mood again.

Went to country spa kurla mall branch. Only 2 Thai available there. Opted for nani. Looks 30+ average figure.

Went inside and undressed, she cane and started chatting. Told her jhonny wants thai curry. She moved the table towards the gate saying that the staff might come to check (a bit odd for me. Has anyone faced any problem at country or do countrymen object to FS? Anyways started cuddling and foreplay, BBBJ, 69, DFK. She is good in rimming, nice tongue work. Started by making W of her, tried anal but she resisted midway saying can't take it. Will try next time. After the lunch had a chat with her while lying on the table.

Looks- 6/10.

Boobs- silicon but good.

Pussy- clean shaved and a bit loose.

Ass- tight.

GFE- 8/10.

WIR- maybe.

Recommended -Should be tried At least once.

LickMyDikk
03-16-21, 06:45
PM me I'll share you digits and details. Any new comer can PM me I'll help ull with NL details. Don't fall in the clutches of SPs and shitty looking ultra expensive girls themselves in this forum itself.

Nor fall on stories written by few peoples here who write a story with fake pictures from Instagram. And in the end they'll say I'll not share contact. I mean why do you write here then?

I'm willing to share all bovine souls with NL details of all 3 buildings. Cheers, LMD.

XxWolf
03-16-21, 06:47
I think you've saved yourself a lot of money and heartburn here. I know most people will say that you burn your fingers once or twice with expensive experiences and learn not to repeat them. But I think you've played smart and avoided that. 1. 5 k is the right price for a HJ with access and bum massage.

Hiee everyone,

I did not want to waste my day just like that so started to check if I can find any SPA nearby in Malad. It wasn't difficult, reached there. Well, spa wasn't up to mark, room was small and shady. Did not expect much after seeing this but when therapist came, I was surprised. Beautiful face, Gujrati. Well she started massage, the way she was doing I understood she is totally into extras and know nothing about massage. I started to give the hints and finally she asked if I want it. I actually went for that only. But I was shocked when she told me about charges, she told 12 k for body to body. I am relatively very new but couldn't believe if charges could be that much high in below standard spa. I straight away said no, she started to come down and offered me boobs show and hand job in 6 k. I was in mood and she was having huge melons, but I was thinking from mind at that time, I could not agree. I said not more than 1.5 k. Now seriously I don't know if charges are gone that much high or if really someone is paying that much but for me it wasn't worth in spa for hand job. I passed the opportunity and left.

In case any one needs this SPA & therapist detail, you may connect with me as soon my PM starts (Process to take Subscription in progress).

Hoping to finalize the deal soon with any independent and then publish the FR here.

MickeyDuck1208
03-16-21, 08:46
Sad to see this. Was my fav place in 2019 when I traveled to Mumbai.

Looks like another casualty of Covid.

So visited the place. Full dry. Paid 1.5 k for deep tissue. Massage was good though. Place is bad. Small dinghy unhygienic. Only 1 therapist with name Ms M.

FunForSandy
03-16-21, 11:08

Disappointed after hearing so much about the place.Sorry to hear that. But I had my doubts as I had mentioned in my PM. If you are still around try the country or country refresh spa in Bandra.

Cheers.

Aditya06
03-16-21, 11:51
I had been to Spanish Rice last week. This is the same one above Mc. The in Ironman area? Was assigned Jasmine. I had a good experience. The girl was co-operative and had a good attitude. You probably got unlucky with the therapist.

Aditya06
03-16-21, 11:52
Would love to give this a try in case the experience here is better. Will DM you if you don't mind.

Sorry to hear that. But I had my doubts as I had mentioned in my PM. If you are still around try the country or country refresh spa in Bandra.

Cheers.

Member #4731
03-16-21, 14:36
Sorry to hear that. I have had nothing but good experiences here. Even with the Mimi. She is mostly on the first shift. In fact, last time I had the good fortune of being able to get HJ without any price being quoted by her. In the end, I paid 500 as tip. Others are Sheena and Jasmine. Next time, tell the receptionist Pumi that you only want someone who's massage is as good as Sheena. She will get the hint and assign accordingly.

FunForSandy
03-16-21, 18:36
Would love to give this a try in case the experience here is better. Will DM you if you don't mind.Sure, feel free to DM.

Uziuzi
03-16-21, 19:29
Hi Veterans!

I am from kolkata forum basically. Visiting Mumbai in this week. So looking fo some help. Personally I prefer either young gals or MILF type. NEs are also good for me. So requesting you to share some good contacts. As I am new in Mumbai so can't reciprocate in Mumbai but can give some contacts in Kolkata and Delhi.

TIA.

BhangraNights
03-16-21, 20:53
Wow, this is surprising.

I have got lucky every time I have been there. Always a cooperative therapist.

I guess they mistook you for LE and played safe.

Sheena has excellent massage skills and average service skills. But boy she wins you over with the massage. Bored of other therapists frankly. My favorite was Ms. The (famous govinda dialogue) but unfortunately she left a while back.

Rest others are not worth naming and praising.

Only 1 therapist gives FS as far as I have checked. Can't recollect her name. Massage is below average and service is okay. She is usually horny hence got to be careful as once she offered FS even when I told her that I'm not carrying a condom. Too risky.

They have one rude NE therapist. Good massage though.

Anjali used to give good massage and service. Big melons.

Once you are a regular, they always go an extra mile to please you.

Will try going here soon to see if they are giving dry massages to everyone or was it just you. LOL.

Hope they have new therapists. Earlier when I got to know about Spanish Rich's existence, I had heard that the owner is rude and keeps changing therapists. But now looks like they staff will soon get PF. LOL.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Happy mongering, and avoid M Spa in Monkey area.

Sydpat
03-17-21, 03:34
Was on a lookout for something different this time as all indies were having skyrocket prices or just having loads of attitude. Decided to check everywhere and came across Sidika from MR and although don't trust MR decided to connect and she wa sin Mumbai for a few days.

She did a video call and she seemed genuine and pretty and her pics were nice showing a curvy body.

Fixed deed at 5 k for 2 and went there with a bottle of whiskey and she was dressed so sexily that we had our first session as soon as I entered. Great blowjob skills and lovely attitude. She has a few stretch marks but her blowjob is really something.

Had a peg with her and she talks sweetly. Then round 2 with multiple positions with doggy being favourite for her as well..In which area please.

CreateNinnov8
03-17-21, 06:58
Sent you a DM.

Hi Veterans!

I am from kolkata forum basically. Visiting Mumbai in this week. So looking fo some help. Personally I prefer either young gals or MILF type. NEs are also good for me. So requesting you to share some good contacts. As I am new in Mumbai so can't reciprocate in Mumbai but can give some contacts in Kolkata and Delhi.

TIA.

LickMyDikk
03-17-21, 12:38
After my post on why NL is best VFM in Mumbai. I received 100's of messages from newbies, our ISG guests from out of Mumbai and seniors alike who haven't been to NL. While helping them all I could help my crazy dick but take it for NL ride.

Last I visited NL was pre korona in February 2020. So visiting now exactly after 1 yr. Hope to find a new chic whom I've never banged and might have joined due to korona financial stress. And I fucking got it.

Visited my favourite 1 B1 F at vishnu dada den. Line up these days is 80% higher end 5.5 k chics and only 20% of chics were in the 3.5 K budget. Apparently Vishnus den #2 at 2 B2 F is whr 3.5 K chics are mainly. Gosh so many changes in a year at NL hahaa.

The line up was just wow with priya my oldie coming in pressing my cock and saying mujhe Hi lenaa itne time baad aaye ho. I told her will come again tomorrow for you want to see something new. In the 2nd line up 1 chic ruhi caught my eye. She looked like a fuckin college chic. Asked the SP to send her for a chat and I'll see if she's worth for me. She chatted well and said she joined 4 days back and is a 19 yr old Muslim student. I went. Asked her is she has any restrictions. She said except anal and CIM everything's good. She loves romance foreplay BBBJ and doggie. All the time she had a great smile. I loved what I heard and booked her and paid SP 5500.

Ratings.

Looks 7 to 8. Thin college girl look bit dusky zero size figure.

Boobs 9. Huge right boobs on a thin frame.

BBBJ 8. Nice BBBJ for 15 minutes. She didn't go deep hence lost some points.

Fuck 9. She says her pussy is tight hence she uses gel. But it wasn't as tight. Giving 9 as I used my classic extra time durex and fucked the hell out of her for almost 30 minutes in 5 positions. She was in pain but kept bearing. After 30 minutes still didn't cum. What a fucking condom 😂. Asked her to suck now she sucked for 10 minutes post which I cummed. Guys with randis (prostitutes) always use this condom it's so much fun and paisaa vasool.

Overall. 8. Decent chic. Good attitude for which full marks.

WIR. No. At NL I do WIR many times. While she was good didn't feel a connect. Plus she was petite with big boobs. I prefer curvy with big ass.

Cheers, LMD.

NawabFucker
03-17-21, 13:14
I have been to the buildings in front of congress. Total damage there is 1.5 k after bargaining. But no DFK and GFE is also missing.

Therefore thinking of exploring NL now. If anyone has been to both the places, can you compare both in terms of quality of service and girls.

Cheers.

Just for fun post. But overall most indies are not worth the time effort and especially money. They are dogs in the garb of wolfs. Newbies especially should avoid them and go to NL get heaven like time. Will give NL details to all the newbies here so that they don't burn money and self in desperation. My 2 cents, Cheers, LMD.

WamBam5
03-17-21, 13:43
After reading several reviews decided to try Are Spa with Local therapists, Decent Clean rooms was appointed Ms R. good slim figure, after 30 mins was offered extras took B2B, she told no one does FS there. No nakras good service. No DFK

Figure: Slim.

Boobs: Medium sized just how I like it.

Pussy: Clean Shaved for DATY.

Ass: Small round shaped.

Damages 1. 5 K counter + 2. 5 extras.

WIR: I don't't repeat therapist but If in mood for some locals with try others.

Overall: 7/10.

WamBam5
03-17-21, 14:00
Tried Annie, Thai who has shifted here from Lower parel branch as she told, She is Cute with Nice Voluptous body with Fat at the right areas, Silicon Boobs Nice Ass for doggy lovers like me, DFK, Clean Shaved pussy. Loved DATY, nice BBBJ with balls sucking & rimming, Banged her in WOT & Doggy. Overall had a great time.

Damages as usual.

WIR: Yes- I usually don't repeat therapists unless service is top notch.

Thirsel
03-17-21, 15:17
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

WoodLand
03-17-21, 16:25
I have been to the buildings in front of congress. Total damage there is 1.5 k after bargaining. But no DFK and GFE is also missing.

Therefore thinking of exploring NL now. If anyone has been to both the places, can you compare both in terms of quality of service and girls.

Cheers.They are commercial slots and getting GFE and other stuff would be difficult.

Susho5
03-17-21, 18:42
Check your DM mate.

Hey will anyone help here. Seems all my ask for help is going to deaf ears. I desperately need some NE / Indies for fun. But seems all are busy and not in mood to help. Yaar Bangalore was much better. Had been there and sharing Through pm was always open. But here all are self centred.

AmpMax
03-17-21, 20:47
When I see reports about good results at this hole, it worries me. Deeply.

I have known this place from its inception and I have known the owner since the time she was a therapist at Spanish sunny.

The place has always been dirty, the towels yucky, and the gals average at best. Almost # years back there was Agnes, before she moved to the Queen of the suburbs.

The current crop is awful. I got a great pic, I said Oh! Mymy, but it was just bait and switch. And this was not the first time. Even the sundries are limited except for one gal who will go the distance.

So my advice on this spa. Avoid.

Rimmer069
03-18-21, 03:54
NL is much better bro. However, please note you will have to get done within an hour. If you are someone who needs min 2 drills and love passionate slow lovemaking you will have to spend min 7 k. Might as well spend 8 k and get a decent indie. Room will be additional though unless you have own space. So don't generalize that NL is cheap but it's easy to drill if you don't have contacts. If you are into HWs in mid 30's can share some. Please PM. But experience won't be no pro. At best semi pro.

Cheers.

Rimmer069
03-18-21, 04:17
Meeting a SA HW today who works in the Real Estate sector. Slightly costly and the conversation went wrong initially but she did nice course correction. I m a sapiosexual so like intelli pussies. Let's see how it goes.

Also thanks to those who have reached out on Tele. Some really nice conversation. Gentlemen who know how to moderate or pace a conversation. Some pushy / despo ones too, whom I have blocked beyond a point. Don't get me wrong if it's a pro pussy I wouldn't have mind sharing but non-pro pussies may not like to many enquiries. Moreover I don't have their digits. Have shared SA handle. Hit them up and see how it unfolds. Also I am not interested in 10 k 1 shot pussies even if they are eye candies. I am a value investor. Seldom go beyond 12 k for 4-5 hours. Else have couple of hot SA chick's to score who are asking 18-20 k and might come at 15 k.

Ruch888
03-18-21, 04:48
Hey will anyone help here. Seems all my ask for help is going to deaf ears. I desperately need some NE / Indies for fun. But seems all are busy and not in mood to help. Yaar Bangalore was much better. Had been there and sharing Through pm was always open. But here all are self centred.Hey bro,

Seems like all your posts revolve around seeking help!

There have been zero FR's from you. Hence the reason why no one might not share.

Regards,

Ruch888.

Rroy29
03-18-21, 06:24
Hey guys,

Ant feedback on her, asking 10 k per shot incall. From MR.

Thanks.

Pratonic01
03-18-21, 06:37
Called miss for 4 hours to my Hotel. Small town girl but probably has the best body I have licked sucked and fucked in recent times. Body like Angie of Delhi (read my FR for ref).

In she walks and requested to use the washroom to change her salwar suit, I waited on the sofa. Dim light, roses / candles / JD / chocolate and Durex on the bed, she takes bath and comes out in a red mini body suit one piece. Mama mia.

She come and sits on my lap and tell her that your body is god's gift to mongers like us. She smiles and make a drink, she says she doesn't drink. She wa SO sexy that I could not hold anymore and pushed her face down on the corner of the bed and lifted her dress up and started rimming her asshole and sticking my tounge in her pussy. She giggled a bit but then became horny and nymph like a *****. I lifted her up and put her on the study table with gmirror behind, that side view of ass and thighs still gives me a boner even in my dreams, I asked her to stand and on the table and did the exact same as shown in a Blacked video of Valerie Kay. Alochol tasted so different when it travels from the nipples via belly all the way to pussy and then in the mouth. Surreal and magical it was.

I licked her pussy boobs ass and whole body for good 40 minutes with chocolate and whiskey.

Then what followed was the best Doggy I have ever had and then I again took her to the closet and put her in the cabinet with lights of the cabinet on and fucked her standing. Took her back to the window by dragging her like dog holding her hair and dick in her mouth. That jiggle of the tits and wriggle of the ass is enough for my dick to tear my undies right away. Pushed her to the window wall-- wide open and fucked her from behind in standing doggy with lamp lights on tight on the ass. View View View. What a motherfuckig view. She then pushed me back as it was 1.5 hours already and started sucking my cock. I blasted my cum all in her mouth. Break Pizza Pepsi etc. Meanwhile she gets a call for a Cam Session, and requested my permission to attend, which I kind of wanted to see. So I sat on one bed corner (I always take two bed type room for some reason) and she went to one corner of the room and started her can session of 20 minsz simply laughing and squeezing her boobs etxlc. Not showing her face to her client and winking all the time. Looking at her I was massage my dick and making it ready for round two marathon, as she puts her fon down, I attacked my ***** like a bull dog.

Fucked her tightly and almost made her squirt but couldn't as it was getting tiering for me.

Then took her to shower and did WOT and Reverse Cowgirl ine the showers all wet and again back to room and tried Amazon position for the first time, she says you have fucked me like a an animal and that she will never meet me again. I requested her that more than Mine I cared for her pleasure and started licking her clit again. Last 10 minutes of BBJ and I pulled out to massage my cum on her tits which I did. Then we had bath together and cleaned up thoroughly. She goes and asked the hotel to clean and sanitize my room as there are some mosquito etc.

Happy Soul, Jerking Now.

Pornstar experience - 9/10.

Rest all - 10/10.

Will share this only with my ISG friends. BTW there is a simple way to become a friend. TC.

LickMyDikk
03-18-21, 06:56
CH is just bad. Go to NL dude. You'll get hottest chics and best service. Priced at 1700 for average looks, 3500 good looks, 5500 very very good looks, 11000 mind blasting looks Mithibai SNDT college girls but it's rarely available.

Service across categories is equally great with most required sane things on platter.

Cheers.

Rahuls2304
03-18-21, 08:36
The chicks are better outside banged Miss S, Miss Y and Miss B receptionist as well at free of cost. Miss B is remarkable horney chick.

When I see reports about good results at this hole, it worries me. Deeply.

I have known this place from its inception and I have known the owner since the time she was a therapist at Spanish sunny.

The place has always been dirty, the towels yucky, and the gals average at best. Almost # years back there was Agnes, before she moved to the Queen of the suburbs.

The current crop is awful. I got a great pic, I said Oh! Mymy, but it was just bait and switch. And this was not the first time. Even the sundries are limited except for one gal who will go the distance.

So my advice on this spa. Avoid.

Jadugar
03-18-21, 08:53
Was in touch with this SP for quite a long time but not visiting due to my own reservations. This time he sent me pic of the girl. The look was so cute that I could not resist asking a live picture. He sent me that. Mind was compelled by Junior to go for that. That day could not visit but told him that will visit next day. Reached the den in middle class society. As safe as anything. Entered in flat and went to a room. Went for fresh up. Came out. The girl was in t shirt and loose trouser in the room. Looks like a cub who freed to move around in jungle. Next door teen girl. Sat nearby on the bed. She was not speaking anything. Then she started taking cigarette, offered me and I also took one piece. To give company. Started chit chat to make her comfortable. Understand that she is from lonavala. Studying in some college. May be nineteen. Asked her lot of questions. Some she answered some didn't. I told you just speak to me and talk. Not going to do anything and will pay full. She went inside a blanket due to shyness and started removing t shirt. Helped her in removing. Shoulders got exposed now with black bra covering small boobs. Started kissing her shoulder and neck and face and eyes. She started enjoying and little moaning started. But didn't allowed DFK. Accepted that because didn't want to upset her mood. In few minutes kissed her upper body. Then touched her navel. She jumped up in pleasure. She was lying on bed and I was moving all around. Unfolded her trousers along with panty. Door of pleasure got opened. Wow yummy trimmed. Put mouth there. Ate for ten minutes. I was enjoying her moans. Then came on top of her body. Erected invader touchdown naval and other parts. Earlier I had told that I won't do that but thinking inside why to leave this cub. May get her or may not again because she is from outside. Then she only told why don't you put candi. Immediately gave her packet. But she could not tear that. Amateur cub. I desperately tore that and put on the invader. Took a pillow from bedside. Put beneath her ass and raised the entry gate. Slowly half entered. Saw her face. Squeezed face. Pulled out and again did same way. As it was missionary position. She was a little bit comfortable. Finally made the tool touched the end. Tight enough. Moving her head left and right. Slowly completed the thurst. And erupted in candi. Pulled out. Cuddle for some time. Washed tool. She also did that and immediately put on the dress. Both cooled down. Asked her number. Refused. Sat on sofa in drawing room. The cub started her bag pack to back to lonawala. Though it was more or less one sided intimacy, I was on mountain of pleasure after invaded the cub. Thanked my own luck.

Looks 9/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Body 9/10 next door girl.

Pussy 9/10.

Overall 9/10.

Damage 6 k.

WIR: yessss but don't think will get again.

Jdkunha
03-18-21, 13:11
Guys,

When in NL, if I to have to discuss the anal rimming requirement with the bird beforehand, how do I put it forward in Hindi so that there is no communication gap.

Any help or PM in this regard would surely help me out there in NL.

Thanks guys.

CmPunk7661
03-18-21, 13:13
1st Visit:

Went for the 1st time after lockdown. Regular SP Prem at 2B2 F. He knows my likings, so suggested Sheela. Mid 30's chick with big boobs. Talked with her before finalizing. She was ok with everything except anal and CIM. I guess that's the case with every chick at NL. Without going much into details, her report card:

Face - 7.

Figure - 6/10 (has a tummy).

Boobs - 10/10.

BJ. One of the best I have ever received.

GFE - 9/10.

Total exp - 8/10.

Charges - 3.5 k + condi.

WIR. I don't mind.

2nd Visit:

Visited this Sunday. Asked Prem for a chick. He showed me Nisha. Very cute chick with big boobs and good figure (didn't talk to her before saying yes).

Face - 9.

Figure - 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

BJ - 9/10.

GFE - 8/10 - didn't allow DATY (you should always talk to the girl before saying yes).

Total exp - 8/10.

Charges - 3.5 k + condi.

WIR. Not sure, can't do without DATY. But lets see, she is very cute.

Tughlaq
03-19-21, 02:35
Called miss for 4 hours to my Hotel. Small town girl but probably has the best body I have licked sucked and fucked in recent times. Body like Angie of Delhi (read my FR for ref).

In she walks and requested to use the washroom to change her salwar suit, I waited on the sofa. Dim light, roses / candles / JD / chocolate and Durex on the bed, she takes bath and comes out in a red mini body suit one piece. Mama mia.

She come and sits on my lap and tell her that your body is god's gift to mongers like us. She smiles and make a drink, she says she doesn't drink. She wa SO sexy that I could not hold anymore and pushed her face down on the corner of the bed and lifted her dress up and started rimming her asshole and sticking my tounge in her pussy. She giggled a bit but then became horny and nymph like a *****. I lifted her up and put her on the study table with gmirror behind, that side view of ass and thighs still gives me a boner even in my dreams, I asked her to stand and on the table and did the exact same as shown in a Blacked video of Valerie Kay. Alochol tasted so different when it travels from the nipples via belly all the way to pussy and then in the mouth. Surreal and magical it was.

I licked her pussy boobs ass and whole body for good 40 minutes with chocolate and whiskey..Can you help me with her digits please?

Rahuls2304
03-19-21, 07:04
After breaking off with my mizo GF, there were dry days no mood to banged even a horney chicks, someday just visit one of the den in Bandra who have Thai and NE chicks, Miss V one of the Thai who made my life better, a chick with cute smile and yes 1st day we both proposed each other and the ice break day 1st onwards bango, different positions everyday horney to get banged, family planning and discussion every time with her, matured women, no hunger for money, still gave her 3-4 K she don't want money as she always says I am her husband na then why to give money, being gentleman have to understand her needs as well, 4 meets were remarkable,15-20 minutes banged in various positions each day, I am her soulmate.

This Thai reminds me my ex Thai 6 years back who treat me as her husband even when I was her boyfriend.

If anyone need any help about spas will definitely help you all in DM as I surrender myself for her only.

Man In India
03-19-21, 07:21
Good to see your report Bro. Good you had good time. Please take care though considering rise in cases.

Is Prem / Kancha not *034? It has been wuite a while that I visited. Any idea if old MILF Anita still continues there?

Take care and be safe.

1st Visit:

Went for the 1st time after lockdown. Regular SP Prem at 2 B2 F.

CmPunk7661
03-19-21, 10:18
Good to see your report Bro. Good you had good time. Please take care though considering rise in cases.

Is Prem / Kancha not *034? It has been wuite a while that I visited. Any idea if old MILF Anita still continues there?

Take care and be safe.Check your PM. Have shared his number.

Pratonic01
03-19-21, 11:31

I licked her pussy boobs ass and whole body for good 40 minutes with chocolate and whiskey.

Then what followed was the best Doggy I have ever had and then I again took her to the closet and put her in the cabinet with lights of the cabinet on and fucked her standing. Took her back to the window by dragging her like dog holding her hair and dick in her mouth. That jiggle of the tits and wriggle of the ass is enough for my dick to tear my undies right away..My PM is exploded with folks offering money / place etc. Guys I don't need your money, just need reciprocation. That's all.

People who are offering money. Shows your mindset. Stay away please.

Friendship meant only Sharing & Caring. No money boss please.

Rimmer069
03-19-21, 14:38
NawabFucker bro have shared you digits of a pro early 30 MILF. Service is good sans DFK. But at your budget that's best you can get. Share the drill experience. And I am sure you will get more similar connects from that link. Since I stopped drilling that range (non DFK) have deleted other contacts. If you can move to 5-7 k range can share couple more.

NL is much better bro. However, please note you will have to get done within an hour. If you are someone who needs min 2 drills and love passionate slow lovemaking you will have to spend min 7 k. Might as well spend 8 k and get a decent indie. Room will be additional though unless you have own space. So don't generalize that NL is cheap but it's easy to drill if you don't have contacts. If you are into HWs in mid 30's can share some. Please PM. But experience won't be no pro. At best semi pro.

Drogo420
03-19-21, 14:57
Folks,

I'm trying to subscribe to SA using international CC / dc issued in India. None of them seem to work eve though international transactions are enabled. If anybody has subscribed previously please provide insights.

P. S: Reply to this post as I don't have dm.

Thanks!

Deejay2509
03-19-21, 15:23
Hello friends,

Planning to meet an indie for a short term arrangement. Any recommendations for a decent and safe hotel room on short term basis day time.

Thanks.

SimpleGuy85
03-19-21, 15:42
Just got out of A Country spa at Chems.

Have always had luck at this place in the past and today was no different. Had been in touch with fellow mongering who had warned that only HJ available at exorbitant pricing. However my experience had been totally different. Was is in need of a genuine massage after a long week. So walked in without appointment at around 7 pm. Paid 2 k at the counter slightly higher but I assumed it was the rush hour pricing. Surprising the spa was quite empty. Changed and was waiting for my therapist who came in and promptly shut the lights.

As was in mood for a genuine massage, I enjoyed the rub and tug. Excellent skills and strong hands. After turning over, her hands went straight inside the disposable and massaged just above. So helped by sliding it down and she didn't mind. Without any word she started HJ. No discussions what so ever. Within two minutes had my hands down her pjs. Apparently they wear something like a dhoti which has a right knot. She opened it up herself. Which felt like a big green signal on an empty freeway.

In the moments of passion, pulled her down and slid my hands inside her top to pull it up along with her bra. Had a great session post that. One of the few times I got FS without discussing rates first. Here is my score card.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 8/10 (petite / short).

Boobs: 4/10 (like them big).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight and clean).

Attitude: best ever as no rates discussed.

Damage: 2 k counter + 3 k inside + .5 k tip for massage.

Only issue is we had to be super quite and move very slowly as there isn't privacy at this place. When I stepped out counter lady asked about the massage and gave her a sly smile complimenting the service. I think she got my drift. Want to try her sometime. Any brother knows if she does massage or provides? A bit chubby and big knockers.