PDA

View Full Version : Bombay / Mumbai

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245

Gyrase
07-23-21, 17:48
Tried Mat indie girl sometimes back. Awesome anal fun we had. She is very clean and didn't complain a bit when I banged her ass nicely. Lovely butt hole. Very clean girl. I only do anal if the body part is hygienic and clean. Otherwise most of the girls are not very clean in that aspect.

Looks- 8.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9 big fat boobs.

Service- 9.

Ass- 9 big fleshy ass.

Damage- 6 k ST.

WIR- yes.Will you please be kind to share PM me the number.

Thanks Brother.

Fck Dick
07-23-21, 17:54
Any info on clean brothels in any of the Mumbai's red light area? Prices, Quality etc?

JimmynJohny
07-23-21, 18:07
Tadlafil works quite well and it's effects last for well over 12 hours (unlike others).

But a word of caution. It can cause bad headaches if you take larger doses. 2.5 MG worked well for me but I had a terrible headache with a 5.Don't mix with any hard drinks if you have taken Tadalafil, it maybe life threatening.

BombayBkStreet
07-23-21, 21:29
Did she go by the name Violet?

Hello brothers,

From my earlier posts, you may see my bad experiences uptill this encounter. I came back to Mumbai. Not much luck scoring via normal channels thought will give SA a chance. This is the lockdown time of September- October last year.

Was going to be a first in India. So decided to spend money. Got a message from this good looking chick on SA. We spoke further via emails. Got some pics.

Booked a nice suite near the Airport and was in contact with her via the mobile. She said she is getting ready and will be late. Had checked in at afternoon and she wasn't expected till evening. Finally somehow I passed time and the door bell rang. I opened the door and was shocked to see her. She was a forty+ year old lady with her boobs popping out of her dress.

I was disappointed to say the least but also embarrassed that she is my guest and this is how she came in. Took her in. I sat separately while turning down the music. She tried to evade the issue at hand initially. I confronted her about her pics..

ChoteBhai
07-23-21, 21:33
Don't know why but my posts or FRs are not getting reflected. Any idea what can be the issue?You need to upload the report. Also sometimes happens when there is a lag. Keep refreshing periodically.

Mano112
07-23-21, 22:08
Did she go by the name Violet?Nope. Ms Mukherjee was her name.

Mano112
07-23-21, 22:35
Hello brothers,

So I left the hotel but wanted to still have some fun. I took my chances. And texted another SA girl. Was chatting with her since sometime. After 30 mns of texting we decided to meetup.

In the heavy rains went from the Airport to Palava near Dombivli. It took almost 3 hrs to reach her place. She was dusky and chubby just as her pics. Good in English with her love handles. 12 k for 2 shots. We talked for sometime had too many drinks. She was open to smoking up too. She wanted to rest for sometime and asked me to lie with her in the room. She went into deep sleep.

At the time, waking her up didn't seem right especially in that high. I collected my things and slipped out.

Sort of felt relieved.

Going back home I got her text. I consoled her, we spoke over the week but I never met her again. Damages 0 k.

BombayBkStreet
07-24-21, 07:06
Met 1st time in Nerul. She suggested a good 3 str hotel. I called hotel and asked room for 3 hrs. She initially suspicious as she has been cheated by people who call and don't turn up.

Once met took her to room.

Started with kissing. DKF. She is very participating. She likes it when you play with her body.

Kissed her from head to toe. She gives me a feel up. Then asked her for BBJ. She is good not best though but makes effort. Fucked in mouth but had to cum outside. Then after some chit chat out in condom and banged her till I came.

Cleaned up and then asked for another BBG. She obliged.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

Ass 8/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Participation 10/10.

Damage: 8 K for 2 hrs which I extended to 3.

Hotel: 1.5 k.

HardPole
07-24-21, 08:07
Since I didn't get any leads from anyone, I searched for myself and got hold of this indie Sakshi. She is based in Andheri and can travel. Fixed her for 6 k at 3 shots.

She is very slim and petite girl. Young in age. Looked new in business.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 5 no boobs.

Pussy- 8 tight and I enjoyed drilling.

Service- DFK, bbj available, but she seemed inexperienced.

Overall deed- 7.

Damage- 6 k for 3 pops.

I have asked a friend based outside Mumbai to help me with some good leads of SP. Have tried another indie, will write FR of that too.

IronHide91
07-24-21, 08:42
FR. Heena Chembur 4074.

Looks - 5.

Boobs - 5 small.

Pussy - 5 loose and smelly. So no DATY.

Service. No DFK, CIM or Anal. On offer. CBJ, DATY.

Overall - 5.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

WIR. Not worth repeating.

An average experience.

IronHide91
07-24-21, 08:43
FR. Aishwarya Jogeshwari.

Wedding Planner 7507 from Ujjain MP.

Looks - 6.

Boobs - 6 average and very saggy.

Pussy - 6 loose and smelly. So no DATY.

Service. No CIM or Anal. On offer. DFK, CBJ, DATY.

Damages - 6 k for 2.

Overall - 6.

WIR. Not worth repeating.

She talks too much. Otherwise an OK experience.

IronHide91
07-24-21, 08:44
FR. Bebo Lokandwala.

Event Mgmt 5984.

Looks - 7. Very fair.

Boobs - 7. Small but suits her figure very well.

Pussy - 7. Big pussy lips. Awesome for DATY. No smell at all.

Service. No DFK, CIM or Anal. On offer. CBJ, DATY.

Damages - 9 k for 2 with place.

Overall - 7.5. Although expensive but a good experience. Fake moans is a turn off.

WIR. Yes. But at a lower cost. Which might not happen.

Claims to be in entertainment industry and knows prominent celebs.

IronHide91
07-24-21, 08:45
FR. Khushi Vashi.

Looks - 8. Very fair. Nice hair. Sharp facial features.

Boobs - 8. Ample, perky and not saggy at all. Firm nipples. Treat for boobs lover.

Pussy - 8. Tight enough and no smell at all.

Service. No DFK, CIM or Anal. On offer. Great BBJ, DATY.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

Overall - 8. Great BBJ. Loves DATY and made her cum twice. Overall a great experience.

WIR. Definitely Yes.

IronHide91
07-24-21, 08:54
FR. Ruby chubby MR girl Goregaon.

[Deleted by Admin]

Looks - 6. Very fair. Smooth skin.

Boobs - 8. Huge melons. Treat for boobs lover.

Pussy - 7. A bit loose but awesome for DATY.

Service. No CIM or Anal. On offer. Full on DFK, Great BBJ, DATY.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

Overall - 8. Overall a great experience. Must try for mongers interested in chubby girls with huge boobs and ass.

WIR. Definitely Yes.

Kindly note she only communicates using telegram and might ask for damages before deed on meeting.

But totally genuine.

MyJack121
07-24-21, 09:11
Since I didn't get any leads from anyone, I searched for myself and got hold of this indie Sakshi. She is based in Andheri and can travel. Fixed her for 6 k at 3 shots.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 5 no boobs.

Overall deed- 7.

Damage- 6 k for 3 pops.

I have asked a friend based outside Mumbai to help me with some good leads of SP. Have tried another indie, will write FR of that too.Will you please be kind to share PM me the number.

Thanks bro.

HardPole
07-24-21, 10:24
Since I was looking for a good indie, and forum doesn't provide much help. I asked my non ISG friend for help. He has mongered in Mumbai before and he shifted to other city for work. So I asked him if he was ready to offer me help. He readily agreed and he gave me leads of a girl. Pic is attached.

Girl is very good looking, fair, smooth skin and in her early 20's. I couldn't believe my luck I got such a beauty to fuck. Rest all I can't express in words, some other time. She was also without fun or work because my friend left the city. But overall I was happy with her service.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 9 soft and perfect.

Figure - 8.

Pussy- 9 very tight.

Skin- 9.

Ass- 8 cute, but will spread nicely in future.

Service- all except anal or CIM.

My friend promised me to help with good SP digits, because all the SPs he knew are also out of business. So overall a win win situation for both. As for now I will enjoy this girl for sometime.

Cost on pocket for her. I kept it limited to 5 k for ST.

BangBanggo
07-24-21, 11:34
SP have been sharing her picture for long time and somehow times were not matching, finally Kanika was available today so went for it.

I arrived little late and it seems she wanted to leave early so went into room quickly.

Face and Body. Little darker than that of picture. She seems little tired also and more lean than picture. Figure was good.

Boobs. Small size and she did not allow to suck for long.

Act. Very average, she don't kiss, did not like touching her hair, put on CD immediately without any BJ. She Was in rush so did not feel like doing act all together.

Cum on boobs and left.

Overall very bad for 6 K.

Sandy1984
07-24-21, 12:00
Oh man. What a score. Looks so fresh. Lucky you. Take care of her. 6 k for this is a steal.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 5 no boobs.

Overall deed- 7.

Damage- 6 k for 3 pops.

I have asked a friend based outside Mumbai to help me with some good leads of SP. Have tried another indie, will write FR of that too.

Ulalaulala123
07-24-21, 12:33
Wow great find bro. Mind sharing her details. Planning to visit Mumbai soon. Not able send you PM.

Since I was looking for a good indie, and forum doesn't provide much help. I asked my non ISG friend for help. He has mongered in Mumbai before and he shifted to other city for work. So I asked him if he was ready to offer me help. He readily agreed and he gave me leads of a girl. Pic is attached.

Girl is very young and good looking, fair, smooth skin and in her early 20's. I couldn't believe my luck I got such a beauty to fuck. Rest all I can't express in words, some other time. She was also without fun or work because my friend left the city. But overall I was happy with her service.

Looks- 8.

Figure - 8.

Pussy- 9 very tight as she is young.

Skin- 9.

My friend promised me to help with good SP digits, because all the SPs he knew are also out of business. So overall a win win situation for both. As for now I will enjoy this girl for sometime.

Jonty11
07-24-21, 14:34
I am chatting to Soniya Oberoi from MR for my visit to Mumbai next month.

Anyone knows if she is genuine and performing good.

ChoteBhai
07-24-21, 14:36

Girl is very young and good looking, fair, smooth skin and in her early 20's. I couldn't believe my luck I got such a beauty to fuck. Rest all I can't express in words, some other time. She was also without fun or work because my friend left the city. But overall I was happy with her service.

Looks- 8.

Figure - 8.

Skin- 9.

Cost on pocket for her. I kept it limited to 5 k for ST.I am not sure why you sound so disgruntled. We have never faced issues sharing coordinates. We have had some really good senior members when I started off. Off the cuff I can recall Bopshep, smartVerma, Moskvadesi. So many of the others. Unless the concerned connect has asked not to share or there is some other compulsion, I have found the members quite helpful and forthcoming. Maybe the reason you are not getting help is because you mailbox is not activated. So please stop maligning people unnecessarily. I congratulate you on your romps and hope you have a good experience. Peace out.

BombayBkStreet
07-24-21, 15:30
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

PuneMonger69
07-24-21, 20:04
I am from Pune.

Kmin to Mumbai.

In Kalyan.

Any kind soul will help me with contacts frm.

Thane.

NewInPune
07-24-21, 21:16
Hey Bro.

Can you share her digits?

Thanks.

Looks- 8.

Figure - 8.

Skin- 9.

XboxoneGamer
07-24-21, 21:41
I am not sure why you sound so disgruntled. We have never faced issues sharing coordinates. We have had some really good senior members when I started off. Off the cuff I can recall Bopshep, smartVerma, Moskvadesi. So many of the others. Unless the concerned connect has asked not to share or there is some other compulsion, I have found the members quite helpful and forthcoming. Maybe the reason you are not getting help is because you mailbox is not activated. So please stop maligning people unnecessarily. I congratulate you on your romps and hope you have a good experience. Peace out.I don't think he is maligning anyone here. This has been the issue on this forum. You might have been a lucky one where seniors guided you, but I have had a similar experience where no one as in absolutely no one has lend a helping hand here. I have been to all other cities and people have been very kind and prompt with their replies. And things are getting worst here day by day. Very sad but true. Anyways whoever is waiting for leads, I would suggest do a Delhi trip and contact seniors there before you go. You will have the time of your life.

DestinyChanger
07-24-21, 22:49
Contacted Soniya Oberoi from mr asking for 15 k for 2 also asked for her friend as was interested in threesome. Photos seem fake to me.

Mano112
07-24-21, 23:58
Hello brothers,

So after three failed attempts, I continued my search on SA. I tried to play extra safe this time. Looked for Indie type chicks with okay / good looks. Came across this Bengali girl, we texted for a few times. Did a photo exchange and set it up for the weekend.

I checked in a hotel near the airport. I was waiting in anticipation what will happen. Is today the night?

Suddenly the door bell rang and I opened the door. 'Its happening tonight' I told myself. LOL. As there she was. Dressed okay but didn't matter.

We started drinking, talking. She took her time to come to bed. She was okay in bed, liked foreplay not into DFK or kissing much. But cooperative. Boobs and body both were loose she wasn't fat though just out of shape. 25 yrs old, long hair and almost fair skin. You can take her 2-3 times easily during the night. Best to assure her that she will be paid for a better experience. She has been doing since a long time. She still sends me requests to meetup.

Damages: 12 k + Room etc.

Won't try again.

BophSep
07-25-21, 02:04
Assets seems to be good. Slowly NM is also finding some good gems.

Met 1st time in Nerul. She suggested a good 3 str hotel. I called hotel and asked room for 3 hrs. She initially suspicious as she has been cheated by people who call and don't turn up.

Started with kissing. DKF. She is very participating. She likes it when you play with her body.

Kissed her from head to toe. She gives me a feel up. Then asked her for BBJ. She is good not best though but makes effort. Fucked in mouth but had to cum outside. Then after some chit chat out in condom and banged her till I came.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10..

BophSep
07-25-21, 02:29
Hi,

Mumbai was far better earlier now a days it has become more of leg-pulling rather than helping or sharing, I would suggest we should share with whom we find trustful, if not keep the contact deep inside, Understand none of us or the indies are here to stay each passing day old will perish and new one will come up some may stay long some quit early, that is how the life is. Rather than wring long phases and blaming as some one said "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" make it simple and helpful All are grown up here and understand we are are not hear to stamp any indi who is rotten who is old who is good or bad, he is putting up his review and if he is willing let him share and other person is grown up enough to decide upon the gp ahead with the deed and will put his review. What is good for me doesn't mean will be good for others so just put the review how his experience was. Expectation of a man at different age and time differs some day I prefer quicki some day I prefer ST or LT so goes with choice on Young, Slim, MILF, BBW etc so lets not debate on individuals choice. Also on donation we are not here to regulate the same nor it is possible yes we all move ahead in a guided way by our seniors or juniors, If a guy gets help from others and he have multiple choice the things will always be in check, it is just like buyer or seller market more the choices more the power a person have. So rather than blaming a indi charging high or she is old rotten help him with contacts by sharing and stop the leg pulling in Mumbai forum and make it helpful like the other state forum. Many helpful guys have moved out of this forum because of this blame game, it is not that now they are not getting contacts they still gets but do not put review abd we become the looser. I do not who gains from this but lets try to make this forum meaningful. Be Happy and safe.

I don't think he is maligning anyone here. This has been the issue on this forum. You might have been a lucky one where seniors guided you, but I have had a similar experience where no one as in absolutely no one has lend a helping hand here. I have been to all other cities and people have been very kind and prompt with their replies. And things are getting worst here day by day. Very sad but true. Anyways whoever is waiting for leads, I would suggest do a Delhi trip and contact seniors there before you go. You will have the time of your life.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BophSep
07-25-21, 02:31
I agree with you but why not make this form worthy enough like Delhi lets all join together and start a new beginning and start sharing and avoid the blame game.

I don't think he is maligning anyone here. This has been the issue on this forum. You might have been a lucky one where seniors guided you, but I have had a similar experience where no one as in absolutely no one has lend a helping hand here. I have been to all other cities and people have been very kind and prompt with their replies. And things are getting worst here day by day. Very sad but true. Anyways whoever is waiting for leads, I would suggest do a Delhi trip and contact seniors there before you go. You will have the time of your life.

BombayBkStreet
07-25-21, 05:18
I second this thought. I'm a newbie here but I don't see many replies or acknowledgements. Its improving though. Some members have been kind to acknowledge as post.

Not trying to offend anyone.

I don't think he is maligning anyone here. This has been the issue on this forum. You might have been a lucky one where seniors guided you, but I have had a similar experience where no one as in absolutely no one has lend a helping hand here. I have been to all other cities and people have been very kind and prompt with their replies. And things are getting worst here day by day. Very sad but true. Anyways whoever is waiting for leads, I would suggest do a Delhi trip and contact seniors there before you go. You will have the time of your life.

Sandy1984
07-25-21, 07:22
Can you activate your PM please?

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 5 no boobs.

Overall deed- 7.

Damage- 6 k for 3 pops.

Jonty11
07-25-21, 10:25
How much did you pay her brother?

A name that is around since ages.

Again this is a review of meeting before COVID.

Overall experience 8.

Body 7.

Appearance 7.

Encounter 9 - 10.

Definitely will try her once thing normalizes.

Encounter Summary for those who are interested:

After lot of chat messages we finally able to match up our schedule. As per her photo I prepared myself to meet a bulky housewife. But in reality she is not as bulky as she looks in those photos. As suggested by me she was wearing a normal clothes and was carrying for night stay..

Diamond Dick
07-25-21, 10:34
I am from Pune.

Kmin to Mumbai.

In Kalyan.

Any kind soul will help me with contacts frm.

Thane.Hey bro,

I also live in Kalyan. I would have shared contact directly but PM is not active yet. Try girl goes by the name of Paid Fun on MR. Her name is Shahin and she does provide all services except anal (provides CIM). Personally I find her good and also close by as she stays in Dombivali. She charges 6 k for 1 session and thereafter for every additional session 2 k extra so have fun. Soon going to post FR with pictures.

Cheers,

Diamond Dick.

Diamond Dick
07-25-21, 10:39
I'm planning to meet Yutika from MR this weekend. Any feedback or advise (she is ready for 2 sessions in 10 k) like What to expect as she looks pretty in pictures as well as VC.

Thanks.

Prabhugandhi
07-25-21, 11:15
Please provide me contact details.

FR. Khushi Vashi.

Boobs - 8. Ample, perky and not saggy at all. Firm nipples. Treat for boobs lover.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

Overall - 8. Great BBJ. Loves DATY and made her cum twice. Overall a great expericence.

WIR. Definetly Yes.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Avantor
07-25-21, 11:19
Hi all,

I am super tempted to try Mat. Inde. Known for her big ass & anal sessions.

I have been reaching out to members who had posted FR. No luck yet. Not sure whether those members have seen my PM.

Can any kind soul help me with her contact?

It's challenging to keep Johny patient.

RkgRoyal
07-25-21, 12:23
Thanks to senior for helping me with NL SP digits.

After a few meetings with cheats and frauds, I left hope of getting any good connects in Mumbai. On request on forum, received NL connect from one of the senior. But unfortunately due to covid situation SP told me they are not functional which was too disappointing for me. This weekend jonny was too much demanding to shoot some bird which made me again to try in NL. This time luck was on my favor, the SP told me they have started operation.

Then what, the journey started towards NL, on reaching to the spot he shown me three birds which where not of my type, again was about to be disappointed by then the fourth bird just entered and yes she was of my type. Well after selection, the deed started.

She made me comfortable, started undressing, a perfect body to love. Deed started with deep kiss then she went on kissing every part of mine, which gave me feeling that she is in need not me. A very satisfying feeling, we all look for such participation, known as GFE.

Then she asked me follow her in washroom to clean the gun, oh yes she cleaned it properly dried it, after that she sucked it like a hungry child looking for milk. After a few minutes started feeling, if she will go for another minute it will be over for me. Therefore requested her come over me than missionary way. After a long time received GFE, and yes came out with peaceful state of mind.

Thanks again to friends here for help.

Damage: 3.5 k.

Pussy: 7/10.

Girl: petite with good bags 8/10.

Experience 10/10.

Man In India
07-25-21, 12:50
A good report, BombayBkStreet bro.

Where to find her contact details? You do not have PM.

MII.

Tughlaq
07-25-21, 13:46
I don't need to compare seniors from other forum. I am saying what my experience has been. The guy randomly says he does not get any help and I tried sending him a few contacts that I had only to realise his messaging option is disabled. I cannot say for your experience. The face of this forum has changed. A lot of seniors who used to be here have reduced their footfall is what I can see. So there may be seniors who would'nt know me even. I cannot vouch for everyone here but the seniors I know of I can say they were indeed very helpful. A shoutout to Shahiste72 as well as I missed taking his name last time.Hi bro, send me some contacts?

DesiBuoy
07-25-21, 14:54
Any reviews on this SA bird? Quoting 12 k for ST.

HardPole
07-25-21, 17:23
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HardPole
07-25-21, 17:25
Can you activate your PM please?PM is already activated but only for close friends, not for everyone!

HardPole
07-25-21, 17:27
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

WoodLand
07-25-21, 17:34
I'm planning to meet Yutika from MR this weekend. Any feedback or advise (she is ready for 2 sessions in 10 k) like What to expect as she looks pretty in pictures as well as VC.

Thanks.You can go ahead. She is genuine and real indie. You can read my FR on her!

Vicky98
07-25-21, 17:43
Hi all,

I have been reaching out to members who had posted FR. No luck yet. Not sure whether those members have seen my PM.

It's challenging to keep Johny patient.It's difficult to get her digits. Kindly look for other options!

Joshua Dsouza
07-25-21, 18:34
Contacted Soniya Oberoi from mr asking for 15 k for 2 also asked for her friend as was interested in threesome. Photos seem fake to me.Soniya Oberoi is a SP who cheats there's a post updated on the forum.

Avantor
07-25-21, 18:37

Thanks.What are the charges quoted? Her MR profile asks for 20 k per hour!

Joshua Dsouza
07-25-21, 18:38
I am chatting to Soniya Oberoi from MR for my visit to Mumbai next month.

Anyone knows if she is genuine and performing good.Soniya Oberoi is a SP who cheats.

Diamond Dick
07-25-21, 21:42
What are the charges quoted? Her MR profile asks for 20 k per hour!We were planning to meet for 3 months but some reason could not meet. Once I lost my hotel booking charges as she did not turn up as she had to rush to hospital. So played that card and that time she agreed for 10 k so agreed this time also. I don't think for any new one she would go down below 15 k but try to convince her if possible.

Cheers.

DD.

Diamond Dick
07-25-21, 21:45
Searched in MR and went ahead with this girl Prachi.

Girl is real and average looking, but her figure is good and tight.

Seems like experienced and pro kind of. Marathi girl it seems.

Looks- 6.

Figure- 8.

Service- DFK, BBJ, tits playing, no anal or CIM.

Damage- 8 k negotiated from 10 k for 2.

WIR- maybe.

Her details are available in MR. You can find from there and no need to PM me.Hi bro,

Can you help me find this profile. I found one profile goes by name Prachi but she is asking 10 k with some advance. Her number ends with 553. Is she the one?

Thanks a lot.

Ash124
07-26-21, 02:30

Looks- 8.

Figure - 8.

Skin- 9.

Cost on pocket for her. I kept it limited to 5 k for ST.If you could share. Looks VFM nd where is she based. Enjy. Happy Mongering.

Dasnun
07-26-21, 02:59
Fucked a nice lady Jannat. Hot Muslim girl. She is crazy and wild in bed. She has a big round ass. Overall very good experience. She is a beauty in need of money. Must have for serious mongers. Thanks to a brother for sharing her digits.

Face- 8 cute.

Figure- 8, meat at right places.

Skin- 9 smooth, she wears mehndi on her hands which adds kink.

Boobs- 34 c firm and tight.

Pussy - 9 tight like all Muslim girls are.

Ass- 9 her USP is her ass, nice and widely spread. You will enjoy banging her in doggy! Must have for doggy lovers.

Damage- 4 k for 2 shots for this beauty.

WIR- yes, definitely.

Note- don't ask me for her digits. I got from another monger brother.

Jonty11
07-26-21, 04:30
Thanks bro. Looks like I have to go with Natasha S. Tried and tested for years. I don't want any nakhras or frauds to screw my evening.

Soniya Oberois a SP who cheats.

Jonty11
07-26-21, 04:41
It is fake and SP. I too was seeking this profile and someone on this forum warned me against it.

Contacted Soniya Oberoi from mr asking for 15 k for 2 also asked for her friend as was interested in threesome. Photos seem fake to me.

Tughlaq
07-26-21, 06:50
I don't need to compare seniors from other forum. I am saying what my experience has been. The guy randomly says he does not get any help and I tried sending him a few contacts that I had only to realise his messaging option is disabled. I cannot say for your experience. The face of this forum has changed. A lot of seniors who used to be here have reduced their footfall is what I can see. So there may be seniors who would'nt know me even. I cannot vouch for everyone here but the seniors I know of I can say they were indeed very helpful. A shoutout to Shahiste72 as well as I missed taking his name last time.Hi bro,

I have sent two PM's to you. Kindly check and send me some contacts. I heard you are very helpful guy in Mumbai forum! So please help me with some gems bro! My PM is very much active. Waiting for your reply soon.

Si6798
07-26-21, 08:47
Guys,

Any feedback on Shaheen. I reached out to her from SA and planning to meet her in the coming days. Looking good but would love to hear feedback.

JustForFun02
07-26-21, 09:55
No the girl you are saying is different, search for I M hot girl, that was her profile, she keeps changing profile and her number and name, sometimes prachi, sometimes Riya, just use the pic as reference. , I also had a decent experience with her.

Hi bro,

Can you help me find this profile. I found one profile goes by name Prachi but she is asking 10 k with some advance. Her number ends with 553. Is she the one?

Thanks a lot.

Jonty11
07-26-21, 10:35
My prime requirement is good companion time, no nakhras and someone who can engage me not only with sex but also in conversations. Planning full nighter. Please advice. Also do they take only cash or e payments as well.

BombayBkStreet
07-26-21, 11:49
Quoted me 20 k too.

I told her my friends don't pay you that much.

What are the charges quoted? Her MR profile asks for 20 k per hour!

HardPole
07-26-21, 14:39
I don't think he is maligning anyone here. This has been the issue on this forum. You might have been a lucky one where seniors guided you, but I have had a similar experience where no one as in absolutely no one has lend a helping hand here. I have been to all other cities and people have been very kind and prompt with their replies. And things are getting worst here day by day. Very sad but true. Anyways whoever is waiting for leads, I would suggest do a Delhi trip and contact seniors there before you go. You will have the time of your life.When I was requesting for contacts some times back, nobody even bothered to respond. But when I wrote a FR on my own with my own find, immediately people are pouncing on me for getting the contacts. By the way they can only share old rotten girls in the excuse of helping like Fiza, Lucy, PK, Momo etc to extract my contacts which I know very well! I advice all newbies to not fall in trap of these so called helpful seniors.

HardPole
07-26-21, 14:39
Hi bro,

Thanks a lot.No bro, her digits are different. She is different.

HardPole
07-26-21, 14:40
Fucked a nice lady Jannat. Hot Muslim girl. She is crazy and wild in bed. She has a big round ass. Overall very good experience. She is a beauty in need of money. Must have for serious mongers. Thanks to a brother for sharing her digits.

Face- 8 cute.

Figure- 8, meat at right places.

Skin- 9 smooth, she wears mehndi on her hands which adds kink.

Boobs- 34 c firm and tight.

Pussy - 9 tight like all Muslim girls are.

Ass- 9 her USP is her ass, nice and widely spread. You will enjoy banging her in doggy! Must have for doggy lovers.

Damage- 4 k for 2 shots for this beauty..Nice FR bro, keep it up!

HardPole
07-26-21, 14:41
What are the charges quoted? Her MR profile asks for 20 k per hour!Don't go by website details. Negotiate on your own!

SahilGod
07-26-21, 15:51
Hi,

I am trying to take service from the profile Paid fun from MR.

Quoting 6 K for 1 session.

Can anyone who has taken the service tell me is she worth it? Is it a pure GFE?

SahilGod
07-26-21, 15:59
Hey bro,

I also live in Kalyan. I would have shared contact directly but PM is not active yet. Try girl goes by the name of Paid Fun on MR. Her name is Shahin and she does provide all services except anal (provides CIM). Personally I find her good and also close by as she stays in Dombivali. She charges 6 k for 1 session and thereafter for every additional session 2 k extra so have fun. Soon going to post FR with pictures.

Cheers,

Diamond Dick.Hey bro,

How is the service that she gives? Is it pure GFE? Is it worth? Also is she a time watcher?

Harshmehra
07-26-21, 16:48
Not sure why people here are so possessive about their contacts. Firstly, someone would have been kind enough to share the contact with you and that is how comrade spreads. Secondly, if you are so possessive, no point sharing FR and attaching pics here. All my explorations in Mumbai have been on my own, either club pickups or through taxi drivers in Lamington area. Personally think it has been quite satisfying. Personally find the below three to be the best buildings near Grant Road after having being to around 10+ buildings:

1. S Mahal. Can find good NI girls (not bhabhis) here and can get GFE if you're nice to them.

2. O Niwas. Good girls but difficult to get GFE.

3. NL. Mostly bhabhis but better service.

Any other areas which any brother ventured to and discovered some great gems?

Akash Roy
07-26-21, 17:08
Chatting with the guy for last two weeks for information and other details. Deal done and fixed meeting at my place. The photo shared earlier was too tempting although face covered, but the actual product is 60-70%, it was her old photo, now she is a bit plump after having baby. Her face is sluty horny kind of and he is gutkha wala.

Initial chitchat done and first session was one on one with her with door open. Foreplay started licked her upper body pressing boobs and caressing thigh. She started moaning, then made her lie on stomach and started licking shoulder and rubbing dick in ass cheek. Then made her doggy and licked butt crack and a bit rimming, spitted on her a hole and fingered, applied some lube for future readiness. Rolled condi and started fucking in missionary, 5 min of good hump cyclic hump boobs pressing licking then inserted in anal applying saliva. Anal was easy going not so tight but best for hard thumping. Started thumping loudly, each thrust dick was almost coming out and pushing forcefully, continued for another 5 min. Was able to sense sphincter with dick head while pushing. Meanwhile husband peeked from door. Then switched to doggy and humped hard in anal, holding her waist in one hand and holding her shoulder in another hand. After 5 min came, continued for another 1 min.

Then freshen up and chit chat, husband wife started quarrel as they were late almost 3 hrs, as per husband due to wife. And next 1 hour was terrible for me as a mediator. Husband had few wishes to do roleplay which can not be done due to lack of time. He is well versed with porn terminologies, BDSM, cuckold etc.

We planned for bhabi dewar role play but didn't happen.

Next round started as 3 some. Few rubbing pressing boobs then husband asked her to give BJ, in doggy she was giving BJ and he asked me to fuck her ass without condom, but I rolled on and applied saliva and started fucking her ass vigorously for 2-3 min. He got instant turn on and asked for DP. I lied, wife on me, my dick inside pussy, husband entered her in anal and started heavy pounding. I started pressing hanging boobs. She was screaming hell. Then I took break and husband started fucking in missionary in pussy, she was giving BJ, once he done, I started fucking ass in missionary, then leg on shoulder and hard pushing, she was screaming and husband was kissing her. Then made her lie on stomach and inserted in ass and started humping. Wife was screaming and moving to get rid of but husband held her tight and smooching. Thumping continued for another 5 min and released. Then husband started in missionary alternately in pussy and ass. They continued for another 5 min.

Face: 7/10 sluty.

Figure: 36-34-38.

Boobs: handy 6/10.

Ass: big 7/10 , anal 7/10.

Pussy: a bit dark 6/10.

BBJ: yes.

DFK: yes.

Damage: 7 k including travel, negotiated from 10 k. 7 k not worth if she comes as an indie but considering threesome fetish, anal, couple sex may be convincing.

They are not classy but have raw sexual urges.

WIR: if comes in lower price.

For contact please search locanto navi Mumbai with anal keyword. Their username is son of akhandanand tripathi from mirzapur. Don't flood inbox for contact, do a bit browsing, searching hint given.

ChoteBhai
07-26-21, 18:06
Hi bro,

I have sent two PM's to you. Kindly check and send me some contacts. I heard you are very helpful guy in Mumbai forum! So please help me with some gems bro! My PM is very much active. Waiting for your reply soon.Dude, I have responded already. Please check your PM.

ChoteBhai
07-26-21, 18:14
When I was requesting for contacts some times back, nobody even bothered to respond. But when I wrote a FR on my own with my own find, immediately people are pouncing on me for getting the contacts. By the way they can only share old rotten girls in the excuse of helping like Fiza, Lucy, PK, Momo etc to extract my contacts which I know very well! I advice all newbies to not fall in trap of these so called helpful seniors.Pray tell us how one sends you contacts when your PM is inactive? Also please do not generalize. New members have a mind of their own and can judge by themselves. Do not need someone to shepherd them.

ChoteBhai
07-26-21, 18:53
Hi,

Can anyone who has taken the service tell me is she worth it? Is it a pure GFE?Some of the contacts there are simply there to scam you. They follow a bait and switch policy where they will send you someone other than what you have chosen. Another red flag is if they call you in and around Andheri East. Try avoid those areas.

HardPole
07-26-21, 18:55
Really! Pray tell us how someone responds to you when you do not have your PM active?I was requesting for a long time for your kind information. Now I don't need any help from anyone because I have got good buddies to help me now. Thank you!

HardPole
07-26-21, 18:58
Pray tell us how one sends you contacts when your PM is inactive? Also please do not generalize. New members have a mind of their own and can judge by themselves. Do not someone to shepherd them.It's only when I wrote FRs then people come with their rotten contacts like PK, Lucy, Fiza and Momo.

ChoteBhai
07-26-21, 19:42
I was requesting for a long time for your kind information. Now I don't need any help from anyone because I have got good buddies to help me now. Thank you!Well all the best to you!

JustForFun02
07-26-21, 19:46
She is genuine, average looks, but pure GFE.

Hi,

Can anyone who has taken the service tell me is she worth it? Is it a pure GFE?

Mano112
07-26-21, 20:12
Hello brothers,

FR. In early April, was on a short trip to Goa with a friend. It was a free world there at the time. We were there for a week and then my friend was going somewhere else. A few days in our trip, I decided to extend my stay. Either I was going to chillout alone or have some female company. I had no SP contacts in Goa or Mumbai. Problem with SA is that it takes time and getting someone in 2-3 days wasn't going to be easy that too in the April lockdown. But SA was the only chance I had. Asking locals is a fail from past experiences of a friend.

So Day 1 of trying. I dropped messages to some SA profiles in Goa and one or two in Mumbai with whom I have been chatting for awhile plus who would be willing to make the trip.

The entire day past away, hope started to wane off but late night a Mumbai gal reverted. She needed convincing as we never met before plus we had to meet in Goa. I still played it slow.

Day 2 of trying Next day morning we texted, discussed allowances etc and by evening she was going to revert. She had some meeting the next day.

Meanwhile, I'm drunk somewhere far off on a beach with a dead phone and a windy reception. Somehow managed to charge the phone 15-20% from a cafe.

She didn't revert uptill 7 now. Around 8:30 she texted will speak soon. Around 9 ish she called, we spoke, had a vc and it was set. I booked her flights for tomorrow and went to El Patron's cafe to party. Met some small actor / youtuber there. I don't know his name and unless some one is challenging my story I'm not going to take the effort to find his name.

Day 3 she was here and my friend had left. I picked her up from the Airport. We checked in to our suite. We were there for 2 nights.

She is dusky looked okay and had a decent body. Was extra extra willing and horny though. Good nature. Even if I fucked her 20 times it would have been cool.

Damages: 45 k. Probably worth 30 k-35 k but short notice two nights out of town especially in the pandemic so it was cool. Had drunk sex. No regrets. She is no longer on SA it seems.

Its unfortunate what happened due to the virus in April. I understood its gravity only after returning back to Mumbai.

None of the Goa birds ever responded apart from one but that was after 2 months.

SahilGod
07-26-21, 20:38
She is genuine, average looks, but pure GFE.Does she provide everything she has mentioned? Also is she a timewatcher?

ChoteBhai
07-26-21, 20:39
I was requesting for a long time for your kind information. Now I don't need any help from anyone because I have got good buddies to help me now. Thank you!Happy hunting dude!

Diamond Dick
07-26-21, 21:22
Hey bro,

How is the service that she gives? Is it pure GFE? Is it worth? Also is she a time watcher?She is good with blowjob. Not at all time watcher. I would suggest you to take 2 sessions in 8 k that way you can spend good time with her. Have fun.

Vicky98
07-27-21, 02:23
She is good with blowjob. Not at all time watcher. I would suggest you to take 2 sessions in 8 k that way you can spend good time with her. Have fun.Any pic of her?

Vicky98
07-27-21, 02:26
Hello brothers,

FR. In early April, was on a short trip to Goa with a friend. It was a free world there at the time. We were there for a week and then my friend was going somewhere else. A few days in our trip, I decided to extend my stay. Either I was going to chillout alone or have some female company. I had no SP contacts in Goa or Mumbai. Problem with SA is that it takes time and getting someone in 2-3 days wasn't going to be easy that too in the April lockdown. But SA was the only chance I had. Asking locals is a fail from past experiences of a friend.

So Day 1 of trying. I dropped messages to some SA profiles in Goa and one or two in Mumbai with whom I have been chatting for awhile plus who would be willing to make the trip.

The entire day past away, hope started to wane off but late night a Mumbai gal reverted. She needed convincing as we never met before plus we had to meet in Goa. I still played it slow..Post this in Goa thread!

Vicky98
07-27-21, 02:39
Got hold of indie mat after a long wait.

Totally vfm anal experience. This pandemic has made us poor, so spending less on SPs and indies is highly recommended.

She said she is also getting used to provide anal as she is new into anal stuff.

She was praising all the brothers who met her from the group. All were gentleman and she really likes to meet them.

She is a treat for boob lovers also. Big boobs. Rest DFK, balls sucking, Blowjob and all are awesome.

Must recommend for anal lovers, but keeping prices in check.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.

CopperMind
07-27-21, 02:58
Went on Sunday afternoon and asked for Thai Got a new (chick Bella. Super fair, smooth skin and just slightly on the heavier side with decent boobs and very hygienic. No DFK but was into the act and started off kissing me all over. Then switched to sex in a few different positions.

Damage: 3.5 k counter + 5 k FS.

WIR: Maybe to see if I can do 2 rounds in 5 k and 90 minutes by starting off early.

P.S. Following convention with naming but not sure why we use the names of spas like this.

NamesAkeX
07-27-21, 04:38
Just reactivated my subscription, so thought I should write a cumulative report on my spa visits in the past few months. I have been very busy with work and in & out of the country last 1 year, so haven't managed to discover new places in Mumbai as such (tasted some very good foreign pussy tho, but that's for another time). So, will only cover Country, Country refresh and Chinese currency. My 3 go to spas in Mumbai.

1. Country. B.

Very popular around here and most of the seniors probably have tasted all the girls. I like the ambience and general friendliness of the staff here, been going here for the last 2 years and currently hold a membership. Services are expensive tho and that's a bummer. Reviews of the girls, in order of my preference (only current girls):

Miss the. Big ass, big boobs. Okay, she is my fav here right now (probably because I only started going for her in the past few months). She is pretty and she knows it. Has huge ass and tits (but fake). She might have that little bit of attitude but I like her because unlike the other girls she's very straightforward. Says things as it is and very, very sensual service. DFK allowed, not sure about BBBJ I haven't asked her. When she's around, I end up giving her service more than she gives me. Good English, holds good convos. I think she is in TH right now..Hi bro,

I have absolutely 0 mongering experience in Mumbai, any contacts / other info would be much appreciated, can reciprocate with a VFM contact in Kolkata and can also give insight into mongering at Kolkata's famed SG area.

DMs are active.

Rahuls2304
07-27-21, 08:14
I used to pay 3 k per pop there for Thai chicks and don't get in trap of manager as there are 3 North East who claims they are Thai but they are not.

Went on Sunday afternoon and asked for Thai Got a new (chick Bella. Super fair, smooth skin and just slightly on the heavier side with decent boobs and very hygienic. No DFK but was into the act and started off kissing me all over. Then switched to sex in a few different positions.

Damage: 3.5 k counter + 5 k FS.

WIR: Maybe to see if I can do 2 rounds in 5 k and 90 minutes by starting off early.

P.S. Following convention with naming but not sure why we use the names of spas like this..

CoolDude585
07-27-21, 09:04
Hey guys,

I am back after a break to share what I have been up to these past months.

Will share weekly updates on my escapades.

July 20th 2021.

Met an indie called H.

Boobs: 9/10.

Color: Fair.

Ass: 8/10 few stretch marks.

GFE: 10/10.

We met in onionlady area. There is a tower on the higher floors. The room is ok; there is no AC but the bed was comfortable enough for a session.

It was raining and I got drenched in the rain. She warmly welcomed me inside and handed me a towel.

Then she went ahead and dried my hair with the towel. Felt wonderful and an instant connection was made.

She made some tea for me; we spoke for a few minutes and then proceeded to the bed.

I know she's done this plenty of times and I too have this umpteen times before; but somehow when she brought me to the bed there was this slight tension like we both are doing this for the first time. It just felt electrifying unhooking her blouse from the front and then caressing her and unhooking her bra from the back. Her boobs where like from heaven and I can tell you it was just splendid sucking her tits. She then pulled up my T-shirt and hugged me closer. That feeling of our naked bodies touching was pure bliss. She then pulled down my shorts and started licking my dick. After that she went wild and brought me to almost cum; I pulled her out and said let me come on top. I quickly took out the packet and applicated protection. There was a moment where I felt I should do this without protection but then I felt lets not get too greedy. Her pussy felt reasonably tight and I was humping non-stop. She was DFK'ing the shit out of me and I was almost about to cum and again I held off. (I'm a little old now and honestly its not too easy to cum twice in 2 hours. No shame in admitting).

Then I turned her over and proceeded doggy style. Her ass had a few stretch marks; but my god she felt tighter in the rear and after a few minutes with her rubbing my balls and her vagina; I gave in.

After almost two hours of fooling around and kissing and having a blast I can't wait to have her again.

Had another round of tea and bid goodbye.

Damage: 5 K for 1 (my probability of cuming twice within 2 hours is very less; so I negotiate for 1 shot normally for short time).

WIR: Hell Yeah.

I have just done the subscription process so I should get activated in about a day.

Very nice girl and looking for similar indie girls for ST.

CoolDude585
07-27-21, 09:14
Country Imagine spa.

This spa is located above greatgrandmotherbank.

Went to the counter and asked for Indian Therapist; they have Indian and NE Therapists.

Paid 1. At the counter they have. Package offer which they gave me.

Chose P first and found out its that time of the month; so swapped with A Indian Therapist.

She started reverse massage and tore the underwear and accessed my balls area.

Immediately felt turned on and asked her for the menu.

No FS Yet; but chose B2B and she quoted 5.5 K; closed her for 2 K (might have paid more but wanted her to be happy initially).

She immediately undressed and I got full access to her vagina and boobs. Her boobs were big and vagina smelt nice. Didn't lick it but played it and sucked her boobs while at it.

She told me to slow down as he was getting horny and will meet me outside for FS. After that we kissed but not DFK and she rubbed her boobs all over my back while playing with my balls.

After that she took my dick and rubbed in between her boob and didn't give me a blowjob. Now while typing I realize I didn't get a BJ. But overall I released my cum all over her boobs and neck.

I was a little too horny that day and I came tad too early. After cumming in a parlor I don't like to stick around for a long time; so I asked her to hurry and left. Be Ut he still made me feel nice and gave a good massage after that.

Left content and relaxed.

WIR: Yes, but willing to explore a few more spas too.

ChoteBhai
07-27-21, 09:25
Hi all,

It's challenging to keep Johny patient.I wish I could help you with Anal contacts my friend. Unfortunately that's a kink I was never into. Let me see if I can get something for you.

Chotebhai.

Prabhugandhi
07-27-21, 10:21
Hello all,

I found a contact from MR I. E. JoJo a Tanzanian girl in Navi Mumbai.

Planning a visit in few days as InCall.

She asked for 10 k for 2 hrs.

Is she legit?

Is she charging too high?

Has anyone been with her?

Please help with suggestions, I'm new mongering.

Thanks.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-navi-mumbai/jojo-530216

SahilGod
07-27-21, 10:36
She is good with blowjob. Not at all time watcher. I would suggest you to take 2 sessions in 8 k that way you can spend good time with her. Have fun.Thanks for the recommendation brother, took the service today. Wonderful it was really cooperative. Awesome Skills and best part cares about your pleasure.

Mano112
07-27-21, 11:00
Post this in Goa thread!Okay cool. I posted here thinking she normally meets in Mumbai.

Malta787
07-27-21, 11:50
Dear Brothers,

I am Delhi Monger in Mumbai for few days in a hotel in Andheri east airport area. May I request if anyone can provide hints for MP with full service in this area and also guide on the current rates. My PM is active and I can reciprocate for Delhi and Gurgaon. Thanks.

KevinDsu
07-27-21, 14:53
Wanted to get some lactomania. So booked Akansha. Thanks to quality VFM group members.

Already reviewed before. Great personality. Quenched my thirst. Very cooperative. Will let you do everything that you desire.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9 sucked her nips real good.

Pussy- 7.

Service- 9.

Damage- 4 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Don't rush to her so much. Pounce on her slowly slowly.

Cheers!

Macron
07-27-21, 17:38
Hello all,

Is she legit?

Thanks.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-navi-mumbai/jojo-53021610 k for 2 is too much!

Macron
07-27-21, 17:40
Hi,

Can anyone who has taken the service tell me is she worth it? Is it a pure GFE?6 k for 1 is high. Try to negotiate.

Macron
07-27-21, 17:41
My prime requirement is good companion time, no nakhras and someone who can engage me not only with sex but also in conversations. Planning full nighter. Please advice. Also do they take only cash or e payments as well.Don't make the mistake of e payment since that can be tracked back electronically to you.

Macron
07-27-21, 17:43

Thanks.One bro saying 10 k and you saying 20 k. Who is correct?

ChoteBhai
07-27-21, 17:57
Okay cool. I posted here thinking she normally meets in Mumbai.Don't worry. It's fine. You did the right thing. What he meant was Goa forum is dry so you can post there as well.

MrNobodyBB
07-27-21, 18:27
Met her before, but she definitely wasn't charging 10 k. She's definitely good, and extremely kinky. But not worth 10 for a first meeting. She warms up over time.

Hello all,

Is she legit?

Thanks.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-navi-mumbai/jojo-530216

MrNobodyBB
07-27-21, 19:16
Long pending FR.

Thanks to Tristan007, I finally met Riya. Her initial quote was 7 k for one shot, but I was able to talk her into a 5. 5 k. She seems like a nice person- the sex was decent, but nothing exceptional. She has her own place in Malad, which is a great help. Very talkative, unfortunately, and not in the good way. I believe she was going through some rough times, but hearing about it before jumping into bed was a bit annoying. She's all over the Forum, so I'm not repeating details from before.

Once again, my thanks to Tristan007.

MrNobodyBB
07-27-21, 19:23
I recently met this Afro- she has an incall location in Colaba near the big gate. 6 k / shot, but she's worth it. Great DFK, but the BBBJ was average. Very small tits, unfortunately, but a nice tight ass and a very toned body. Doesn't allow anal so far, but I'm hoping to try again soon. She's off to Delhi for a week, and when she returns I'll try again. No CIM either.

WIR? Yes. Convenient, incall location, and good in bed. Just need to work on lowering the price.

MrNobodyBB
07-27-21, 19:32
I met this girl back when I was in SA, but hadn't followed up with her after. Met her recently after returning to the city after a long time away. At the outset, I do not have her number. I only have her Telegram ID through which I contact her. I have other pictures of her, but she's not very public which is why I picked the ones that are partially obscured.

This woman is a firecracker: one of the more attractive ones I've met. A nice big ass, juicy as hell, and amazing tits. She does DFK as well, but not BBBJ, only with condom. Met her at a hotel in Powai, and she was a little late. Once she came, she changed into something, and it started. She definitely knows what she's doing and enjoys seducing. She had asked for 12 k for 3-4 hours and 2 shots, but we ended up having 3 and a half (happens to the best of us) and she stayed for about 6 hours. Loves WOT and doggy.

WIR: Yep. Definitely. But I'm also eager to sample new and different first.

MrNobodyBB
07-27-21, 19:46
So this is another long pending report from before. Met the Salonee (Scotch Soda) from SA along with her friend, whose name I do not remember. S is quite demanding, but she has a body that is to die for. Incredible tits, tight ass, and she really, really knows what she is doing. Her friend was a bit iffy- she's fat and is really more of a hanger on. I'd arranged for a threesome with both of them for 22 k a few months back but hadn't uploaded the report. They demanded a 5 star and a bottle of wine and asked if I had a j (I didn't), which was a bit annoying, but once it got going, it was interesting. SS is phenomenal in bed- a tigress. But she's a bit bitchy. She had been getting a lot of attention and people and knew she was into it. The fatty isn't that great, I mainly used her as the buffer while I was fucking SS. Fucked SS while sucking on Fatty, the usual threesome stuff etc. SS isn't really into bjs but fatty is. The best bit, of course, was that they were open to making out with each other and rubbing up against one another, which really helped the threesome. Unfortunately, after the first shot, SS plopped onto a couch and let fatty do all the work. SS is phenomenal in doggy, because she really knows how to work her body.

WIR: No. Too expensive. And a bit too cocky for my liking, despite the killer bod.

I've been lucky with threesomes: had an ffm with two bisexual women in Goa and also (a much less exciting) one in Andheri near the station (the same one that's on MR etc.) This wasn't a great ffm. SS is hot as hell, but not worth that kind of money.

In the picture: SS is in blue, fatty is in white.

Harshmehra
07-27-21, 20:49
So this is another long pending report from before. Met the Salonee (Scotch Soda) from SA along with her friend, whose name I do not remember. S is quite demanding, but she has a body that is to die for. Incredible tits, tight ass, and she really, really knows what she is doing. Her friend was a bit iffy- she's fat and is really more of a hanger on. I'd arranged for a threesome with both of them for 22 k a few months back but hadn't uploaded the report. They demanded a 5 star and a bottle of wine and asked if I had a j (I didn't), which was a bit annoying, but once it got going, it was interesting. SS is phenomenal in bed- a tigress. But she's a bit bitchy. She had been getting a lot of attention and people and knew she was into it. The fatty isn't that great, I mainly used her as the buffer while I was fucking SS. Fucked SS while sucking on Fatty, the usual threesome stuff etc. SS isn't really into bjs but fatty is. The best bit, of course, was that they were open to making out with each other and rubbing up against one another, which really helped the threesome. Unfortunately, after the first shot, SS plopped onto a couch and let fatty do all the work. SS is phenomenal in doggy, because she really knows how to work her body.

WIR: No. Too expensive. And a bit too cocky for my liking, despite the killer bod.

I've been lucky with threesomes: had an ffm with two bisexual women in Goa and also (a much less exciting) one in Andheri near the station (the same one that's on MR etc.) This wasn't a great ffm. SS is hot as hell, but not worth that kind of money.

In the picture: SS is in blue, fatty is in white.Is her profile still active on SA; can't see anyone with the same name. Also, did you pay 22 k for 1ST?

Jonty11
07-27-21, 21:26
Fake profile.

Jonty11
07-27-21, 23:01
Looking for good massage outcall, not very keen on sex. Only HJ BBJ. But should be a true massage.

Mano112
07-27-21, 23:13
In late May, I wanted to be with a good looking chick and was in talks with a few.

I selected one as she initially said no. Hence chances were she was legit. Eventually after a few months of texting we decided to have a 3-4 HR meet.

On the day.

We were going to meet at 7:30 which got postponed to 9:30 pm. I checked in the hotel at around 9 pm. She texted she was going to be late. After an hour, I started with my red wine. Things seemed gloomy.

Now mentally, I had accepted the worst she won't come or if its a switch over I simply check out.

It was around 10:30, I texted her she said she still hasn't left for xyz reason. At 11 she texted on the way. 11:25 pm she said went to the wrong hotel. At this time, I was sure she was coming and should be here soon. I was very high from the wine+ hence washed up my face.

The room bell rang and I opened she was in a red dress looking pretty. It was game on.

Very apologetic for being so late. We soon began with drinks. I made her comfortable and we chatted. She lies a bit but its cool. She looked a bit different from her photos at first but I was mistaken. Has a small belly and height is 5 ish maybe. Not a time watcher.

Talked random things for a few hours. We both were a bit high by this time. Best to pay her some amount at first or show her the money.

We got in bed. I kissed her from head to toe. The bird fluttered in pleasure. Then I sucked her too. Missionary with my tongue controlling the DFK, followed by WOT. She was very cooperative and into it.

We had some food and drinks talked some more it is 3 now. She hinted she wanted to go by 4. So we moved on for a second round.

I sat on the bed and kissed her while she stood in front of me. I tried doggy but failed she was too short for me. Missionary, a few more positions. DFK and boob suckling to my pleasure. After 10-15 minutes missionary was hurting her so we stopped. She dressed up and soon after she left. Overall great exp.

Looks similar to the photos has put on weight though.

Subjective.

Face 8.5.

Boobs 7 but soft.

Figure. 7.5.

Pussy 6.5-7.

GFE 10.

WIR: Yes with lesser damages.

Damages: 20 k + 3.5 k room + misc.

Anyone who can negotiate well should get her for 15 k for 2 shots. Maybe less.

Willing to exchange for good SP contacts. Pics attached.

Mano112
07-27-21, 23:18
Don't worry. It's fine. You did the right thing. What he meant was Goa forum is dry so you can post there as well.Thanks bro.

ChoteBhai
07-28-21, 00:38
In late May, I wanted to be with a good looking chick and was in talks with a few.

I selected one as she initially said no. Hence chances were she was legit. Eventually after a few months of texting we decided to have a 3-4 HR meet.

On the day.

We were going to meet at 7:30 which got postponed to 9:30 pm. I checked in the hotel at around 9 pm. She texted she was going to be late. After an hour, I started with my red wine. Things seemed gloomy.

Now mentally, I had accepted the worst she won't come or if its a switch over I simply check out.

It was around 10:30, I texted her she said she still hasn't left for xyz reason. At 11 she texted on the way. 11:25 pm she said went to the wrong hotel. At this time, I was sure she was coming and should be here soon. I was very high from the wine+ hence washed up my face..Dude you are burning money. She is not worth 20 k.

Vicky98
07-28-21, 02:16
Looking for good massage outcall, not very keen on sex. Only HJ BBJ. But should be a true massage.Search using the keywords there!

Vicky98
07-28-21, 02:20
Is her profile still active on SA; can't see anyone with the same name. Also, did you pay 22 k for 1ST?Scotch Soda or Salonee and her so called model friend cum cow are scammers. They ask for food from swiggy and Zomato if you connect with them and block you after getting their food. Not at all worth the attitude and arrogance that she carries. Don't waste money on shit WG just because they come with tag of SA. She is like a pro SW.

Vicky98
07-28-21, 02:24
Long pending FR.

Thanks to Tristan007, I finally met Riya. Her initial quote was 7 k for one shot, but I was able to talk her into a 5. 5 k. She seems like a nice person- the sex was decent, but nothing exceptional. She has her own place in Malad, which is a great help. Very talkative, unfortunately, and not in the good way. I believe she was going through some rough times, but hearing about it before jumping into bed was a bit annoying. She's all over the Forum, so I'm not repeating details from before.

Once again, my thanks to Tristan007.Old Cow with no boobs. Lot of arrogance and thinks of her as some beauty queen just because she is fair complexioned. Not worth 5 k for 2.

Vicky98
07-28-21, 02:27
Hello all,

Is she legit?

Thanks.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-navi-mumbai/jojo-530216Afros don't deserve so much. Try to negotiate and bring her to ground!

Ruch888
07-28-21, 03:32
Scotch Soda or Salonee and her so called model friend cum cow are scammers. They ask for food from swiggy and Zomato if you connect with them and block you after getting their food. Not at all worth the attitude and arrogance that she carries. Don't waste money on shit WG just because they come with tag of SA. She is like a pro SW.Totally agree I've been scammed off 10 k sad but true.

HardPole
07-28-21, 03:43
Wanted to get some lactomania. So booked Akansha. Thanks to quality VFM group members.

Already reviewed before. Great personality. Quenched my thirst. Very cooperative. Will let you do everything that you desire.

Looks- 7.

Figure- 8.

Boobs- 9 sucked her nips real good.

Pussy- 7.

Service- 9.

Damage- 4 k for 2.

WIR- yes.

Don't rush to her so much. Pounce on her slowly slowly.

Cheers!Nice FR bro! How old she must be? Looks good and VFM!

HardPole
07-28-21, 03:44
Old Cow with no boobs. Lot of arrogance and thinks of her as some beauty queen just because she is fair complexioned. Not worth 5 k for 2.Gone are days when fair complexion was considered beauty. Now the parameters are changed.

HardPole
07-28-21, 03:45
Scotch Soda or Salonee and her so called model friend cum cow are scammers. They ask for food from swiggy and Zomato if you connect with them and block you after getting their food. Not at all worth the attitude and arrogance that she carries. Don't waste money on shit WG just because they come with tag of SA. She is like a pro SW.This habit of WG asking for food and drinks free of cost is a red flag. To be avoided at all cost!

HardPole
07-28-21, 03:47
Don't make the mistake of e payment since that can be tracked back electronically to you.Rightly pointed out!

HardPole
07-28-21, 03:47
Okay cool. I posted here thinking she normally meets in Mumbai.Post her pics also!

HardPole
07-28-21, 03:48

Totally vfm anal experience. This pandemic has made us poor, so spending less on SPs and indies is highly recommended.

She said she is also getting used to provide anal as she is new into anal stuff.

She was praising all the brothers who met her from the group. All were gentleman and she really likes to meet them.

She is a treat for boob lovers also. Big boobs. Rest DFK, balls sucking, Blowjob and all are awesome.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.How old she must be? Nice vfm category bro!

Rimmer069
07-28-21, 04:19
Brother you paid slightly higher. They had agreed for a 15 k meet in March. I didn't went ahead as had a better option and preference is tall women as standing doggie works better.

MaddyJ88
07-28-21, 06:11
I met this girl back when I was in SA, but hadn't followed up with her after. Met her recently after returning to the city after a long time away. At the outset, I do not have her number. I only have her Telegram ID through which I contact her. I have other pictures of her, but she's not very public which is why I picked the ones that are partially obscured.

This woman is a firecracker: one of the more attractive ones I've met. A nice big ass, juicy as hell, and amazing tits. She does DFK as well, but not BBBJ, only with condom. Met her at a hotel in Powai, and she was a little late. Once she came, she changed into something, and it started. She definitely knows what she's doing and enjoys seducing. She had asked for 12 k for 3-4 hours and 2 shots, but we ended up having 3 and a half (happens to the best of us) and she stayed for about 6 hours. Loves WOT and doggy.

WIR: Yep. Definitely. But I'm also eager to sample new and different first.She is from SA and have met her a lot of times. We share a very good bond. Might come off a little arrogant for a few, but has always been nice to me. Has crazy good skill set with BBBJ to die for!! Her pricing varies from person to person and is a smart ass. Kind off a gold digger tbh!

Karanmehta749
07-28-21, 11:19
Hello,

I am good contacts for meet in Mumbai. I would like you to exchange good contacts in return. Seriously interested people can message me here.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Billa786
07-28-21, 12:08
There was a NE girl name Manisha at serenity wellness near Lokhandwala which has been closed.

Anyone has any idea about lady?

Mano112
07-28-21, 13:01
Dude you are burning money. She is not worth 20 k.Yes bro. I knew I was overpaying hence am confident who can negotiate will get a deal.

It had been a while, I had no other solid links plus month of May June was very tough so needed to relax. Hence I gave in.

The heat felt from the money burnt was more important at the time.

Also SA birds are too time consuming and expensive. I once got a quote of 80 k. I'm not in favor of increasing the prices but I guess its the cost I'm paying today to pay less tomorrow LOL.

MarthaGee
07-28-21, 13:42
Has anyone tried her and can share their experiences? Or any pointers towards other genuine profiles there?

Thanks much!

WoodLand
07-28-21, 17:12
Has anyone tried her and can share their experiences? Or any pointers towards other genuine profiles there?

Thanks much!Is it Zaya or Ziya? End digits?

Rahuls2304
07-28-21, 17:28
She is in hometown.

There was a NE girl name Manisha at serenity wellness near Lokhandwala which has been closed.

Anyone has any idea about lady?

Akash Roy
07-28-21, 21:32
Chatting with the guy for last two weeks for information and other details. Deal done and fixed meeting at my place. The photo shared earlier was too tempting although face covered, but the actual product is 60-70%, it was her old photo, now she is a bit plump after having baby. Her face is sluty horny kind of and he is gutkha wala.

Initial chitchat done and first session was one on one with her with door open. Foreplay started licked her upper body pressing boobs and caressing thigh. She started moaning, then made her lie on stomach and started licking shoulder and rubbing dick in ass cheek. Then made her doggy and licked butt crack and a bit rimming, spitted on her a hole and fingered, applied some lube for future readiness. Rolled condi and started fucking in missionary, 5 min of good hump cyclic hump boobs pressing licking then inserted in anal applying saliva. Anal was easy going not so tight but best for hard thumping. Started thumping loudly, each thrust dick was almost coming out and pushing forcefully, continued for another 5 min. Was able to sense sphincter with dick head while pushing..Picture of the girl.

Akash Roy
07-28-21, 21:43
Can you attach pic of Mona?Mona picture.

Akash Roy
07-28-21, 21:46
Hi bro,

Is she Swati from kharghar by any chance?

If not do you mind with her digits have PM'd you!I don't think so. Swati Kharghar is giving anal since ages and her anal hole is like big pond by this time.

Akash Roy
07-28-21, 21:50
Need info on this girl from thane. If anybody knows do let me know please.

Harshmehra
07-28-21, 22:26

Thanks much!You can try Priyal if you are into younger girls. She is pretty young, around 21, has great assets and makes effort to please you. However, she has been jacking up her rates with demand. Initially started at 6 k for a couple of hours. I personally don't find girls on MR VFM, however, if you have bucks to spend, you can go ahead. Service is pleasing but damages are on the higher side.

Tughlaq
07-29-21, 02:27
Mona picture.Can you reply to my PM. I have sent you a message! Thanks!

Jonty11
07-29-21, 04:10
Has anyone tried her. Looking for a recommendation before I contact her since she is pricey.

Samasir143
07-29-21, 11:55
Need Help which Spa on NB offers extra.

MrNobodyBB
07-29-21, 16:34
I don't think so. Swati Kharghar is giving anal since ages and her anal hole is like big pond by this time.Hey bro. Kindly check your PM. Thanks.

Tughlaq
07-29-21, 17:18
Mona picture.I have asked you details of Heena. Kindly reply bro. Thanks!

ChoteBhai
07-29-21, 20:09
I have asked you details of Heena. Kindly reply bro. Thanks!Tughlug you keep asking for details and do not even acknowledge when people reciprocate. How can one then expect seniors to help out?

Valley432
07-29-21, 20:50
Brothers,

Has anyone taken services of sexynamira4 fun from MR?

CowboyMum
07-30-21, 01:33
Need info on this girl from thane. If anybody knows do let me know please.In touch with this couple but not yet tried. Looks like a decent couple from chat I have had.

Tughlaq
07-30-21, 02:54
Tughlug you keep asking for details and do not even acknowledge when people reciprocate. How can one then expect seniors to help out?Yes I acknowledge that you shared some digits with me. Like Falaknaaz who charges 10 k for 1 shot. Gracy who charges 15 k for 2 shots. Nikki NE who charges 8 k for 2 shots. Nisha who takes 7 k for 1 shot. And Sonam MILF.

When contacted Falaknaaz- she didn't agree below 10 k so passed.

When contacted Nikki NE, she was not ready to meet and blocked me when I gave your reference.

When contacted Gracy, she looked not worth 15 k for 2 so passed.

When contacted Nisha, she was showing attitude and asking me that she won't come below ,15 k for 1 shot. So I passed.

When contacted Sonam, the last option, she blocked me directly without even replying when I gave your reference.

So what's the point when the reference also doesn't work with them and they don't negotiate price. Hope you got your acknowledgement. Thanks for sharing!

MacNgp
07-30-21, 07:36
I am having some SP details with me. If you want I can PM them to you.

Looks- 6.

Boobs- 5 no boobs.

Overall deed- 7.

Damage- 6 k for 3 pops.

Rimmer069
07-30-21, 08:23
She is a decent MILF to fuck at 6 k 2 drills. Does anal also but may ask more. Mid 30's and also does some BBW modelling and all. Have won some contests also. If you are on pFB with her can check out her pics.

Brothers,

BombayBkStreet
07-30-21, 09:10
Afro girls are not so expensive. Shouldnpay max 5 k.

Hello all,

Is she legit?

Has anyone been with her?.

BombayBkStreet
07-30-21, 09:20
Yes it slow. But we are getting there.

Assets seems to be good. Slowly NM is also finding some good gems.

Bad Duck
07-30-21, 15:07
People know I don't really write a lot of FRs here but I love reading yours. Some members are super awesome and share. Then there are others that flood my inbox with requests. I get too overwhelmed with all the questions and I just don't reply. I'm sorry if I've skipped some genuine members too. I started mongering again. Being married is boring.

I've been being extremely cautious while meeting indies. This cov situation has really troubled me.

Couple of weeks ago I met PK again. She has lost her charm and definitely not worth the 10 k price tag she asks for. She's open to most stuff but definitely not worth spending so much on her. She would be ideal at 4 k to 5 k. Not more than that.

I also keep getting calls from Heena SP in malad but I want to avoid her because the girls she has come from crowded super spreader areas.

I am looking to share numbers with other seniors.

Does anyone know lactating mamas? That's next on my list.

Bad Duck
07-30-21, 16:17
Brothers,

Has anyone taken services of sexynamira4 fun from MR?Avoid. Very moody and becomes hostile when you ask for extra effort.

Ruch888
07-30-21, 16:32
Yes I acknowledge that you shared some digits with me. Like Falaknaaz who charges 10 k for 1 shot. Gracy who charges 15 k for 2 shots. Nikki NE who charges 8 k for 2 shots. Nisha who takes 7 k for 1 shot. And Sonam MILF.

When contacted Nikki NE, she was not ready to meet and blocked me when I gave your reference.

When contacted Nisha, she was showing attitude and asking me that she won't come below ,15 k for 1 shot. So I passed.

When contacted Sonam, the last option, she blocked me directly without even replying when I gave your reference.

So what's the point when the reference also doesn't work with them and they don't negotiate price. Hope you got your acknowledgement. Thanks for sharing!Hey bro!

Looks like people have helped you. You have contacted them but unfortunately if your negotiation skills are poor and are not getting the girl in your budget it's on you. If the girl doesn't want to meet it's your bad luck. But bad mouthing forum members for not helping is not helping your case.

If you want some good experiences at a budget go to NL it's open and safe.

Happy mongering.

BombayBkStreet
07-30-21, 17:00
I will be having my first couple experience this weekend. Since its new for me, would like experienced members to guide as what to expect in this encounter. I will be meeting at their place. Anything I need to be careful about. Also, how to make this encounter memorable.

Tughlaq
07-30-21, 17:28
Hey bro!

Looks like people have helped you. You have contacted them but unfortunately if your negotiation skills are poor and are not getting the girl in your budget it's on you. If the girl doesn't want to meet it's your bad luck. But bad mouthing forum members for not helping is not helping your case.

Happy mongering.I am not bad mouthing others, just shared the reality which I had experienced. My negotiation skills are not poor, the girl are like that only. If I tell reality also then you don't like. The other member wanted an acknowledgement and I gave it. Now if you feel bad about reality what can I do. I can't burn money. Btw why are you getting annoyed instead of ChoteBhai. You haven't shared anything. So chill !

ChoteBhai
07-30-21, 18:39
Hey bro!

Happy mongering.Very succinctly and well put.

Sensuous Stud
07-30-21, 19:15
Dude,

I could have helped you as regards my experience with couples.

I've had many encounters but mind you, all for free.

I don't believe in paying them.

But yes if they are happy with you, they will even recommend you to their other couple friends who are in the same lifestyle.

How did you come across this couple? Is it going to be a paid encounter or FOC.

Cheers.

I will be having my first couple experience this weekend. Since its new for me, would like experienced members to guide as what to expect in this encounter. I will be meeting at their place. Anything I need to be careful about. Also, how to make this encounter memorable.

Valley432
07-30-21, 20:42
She is a decent MILF to fuck at 6 k 2 drills. Does anal also but may ask more. Mid 30's and also does some BBW modelling and all. Have won some contests also. If you are on pFB with her can check out her pics.Thanks buddy, I'll take a pass on her I guess.

ChoteBhai
07-31-21, 00:47
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Macron
07-31-21, 02:40
Yes I acknowledge that you shared some digits with me. Like Falaknaaz who charges 10 k for 1 shot. Gracy who charges 15 k for 2 shots. Nikki NE who charges 8 k for 2 shots. Nisha who takes 7 k for 1 shot. And Sonam MILF.

When contacted Sonam, the last option, she blocked me directly without even replying when I gave your reference.Avoid all of them. They are decades old indies with old pussy. Not worth spending so much money on them. Save your money.

Macron
07-31-21, 02:41
I am not bad mouthing others, just shared the reality which I had experienced. My negotiation skills are not poor, the girl are like that only. If I tell reality also then you don't like. The other member wanted an acknowledgement and I gave it. Now if you feel bad about reality what can I do. I can't burn money. Btw why are you getting annoyed instead of ChoteBhai. You haven't shared anything. So chill !These indies are not open to negotiation. They are waste of money!

Macron
07-31-21, 02:42
I will be having my first couple experience this weekend. Since its new for me, would like experienced members to guide as what to expect in this encounter. I will be meeting at their place. Anything I need to be careful about. Also, how to make this encounter memorable.Check whether they are genuine from others, get some reviews and do a video call before proceeding ahead.

TheWhyp
07-31-21, 12:23
Visited Country Spa at Monkey today.

Took Miss A, she has shifted here from LP branch. Took B2B, didn't enjoy. Mechanic service. Her boobs were too hard and she had a belly and ass full of cellulite. Not happy. Anyone else to try here with a good fit body?

Damages- 3 k counter, 5 k service. Not worth.

MarthaGee
07-31-21, 12:44
After hunting for some reliable profiles on MR, decided to meet Siya as it looked real. You can find it if you google as well. Texted her on her number there, she replied promptly and fixed a meeting for today afternoon. Was very easy to coordinate with her, she asked for booking confirmation which I gave.

Coming to the deed- she's quite nice to talk to, well educated and articulate. Also very open about what she likes and doesn't like, and made me feel comfortable. She is good at seducing too and was stroking me over my pants while we were talking, which was a turn on. Started off with a decent CBJ which I had to ask her to stop after 10 minutes as I wanted to start drilling her. She was quite wet too when I touched her. Surprisingly good at dirty talk too which turned me on more. Looks wise she is pleasantly pretty. In terms of physique, a treat for curvy lovers like me. She has perhaps the biggest pair of tits I have ever seen, and a proportionate ass too. Quite a sight to see and feel those huge tits all over my face while she fucked me from top. Also fucked her in missionary as well as from behind, finished the deed while standing up, came on her tits, and then took a shower and cleaned up together. Sadly I had to leave for some work so couldn't stay for another round though I was tempted and she offered as well.

Pros: No rush, great conversation, little inhibitions, dirty talk, curvy delight, boobs are a bonus.

Cons: the place we decided to meet was a bit far off for me, only outcalls, No anal, no CIM (not a con for me as such), prefers CBJ.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 15/10 (If you're a big boob lover).

Ass: 10/10.

Responsiveness: 9/10.

Services: Everything except anal.

Damages: 5 k for 2 hours (she said 10 k for full night with unlimited shots).

Manfield04
07-31-21, 19:04
I couldn't find Siya in MR Mumbai. But I did find one Ziya who doesn't do Anal or CIM and does CBJ. She also does not have an incall place. Is it possible that you are referring to Ziya?

After hunting for some reliable profiles on MR, decided to meet Siya as it looked real. You can find it if you google as well.

Rahuls2304
07-31-21, 20:48
Try Miss J; another J with tattoo on her hand.

Visited Country Spa at Monkey today.

Took Miss A, she has shifted here from LP branch. Took B2B, didn't enjoy. Mechanic service. Her boobs were too hard and she had a belly and ass full of cellulite. Not happy. Anyone else to try here with a good fit body?

Damages- 3 k counter, 5 k service. Not worth.

Joshua Dsouza
07-31-21, 23:39
Has anyone tried her. Looking for a recommendation before I contact her since she is pricey.Zaaya mr profile says 22 k for 2 shots why do you want to try a fat girl like her.

MrMime
08-01-21, 00:47

Face 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.She looks so much my type!

May I please have the digits?

Techno2021
08-01-21, 03:03
Hello friends and respected senior members who add the real value to the forum. I moved out of India few years back to USA and I have tried girls in few countries. Believe me USA is the worst, LOL.

I visit India once a year or some times twice. My last visit was great where I met ladies pre arranged on SA and MR while I was here. I must first apologize to all of you for paying in USD and now I realize I paid almost double in some cases. But I got top notch service from 98% of girls I met.

Now I am planning to permanently shift back to India for good and would like to get back in this game. Before leaving the country I had great experiences as I have some good connects who govern these sps and spas. But believe me, using those kind of references is shameful. I no longer intend to ask favours from people with authority and want to start fresh.

We were few monger friends who had got a flat on rent for this purpose only and it worked so well in the past. We had liberty to even enjoy some college going girls in very low cost.

I will get a subscription for this great forum and start posting my experiences as I begin my second innings. I hope I collect perfect info on rates and don't overpay which spoils the market and makes these girls give bad experiences to others. Cheers, stay safe and happy mongering. I hope I will make good friends along.

Tarantula
08-01-21, 03:12
Was in Walad area and pinged Jannat. Opted for full day session. She responded well and fixed her for 7.5 k full day and 4 shots. Girl is new in trade so you can negotiate further.

Age- 24.

Looks- cute and innocent.

Boobs- medium and firm.

Ass- big and wide, slim waist, good to hold and bang from behind. She jumps good in WOT position.

Pussy- new girl always have tight hole.

Service- all except anal.

Repeat- yes will do.

Damage- 7500 for 4 shots.

MrNobodyBB
08-01-21, 05:54
After hunting for some reliable profiles on MR, decided to meet Siya as it looked real. You can find it if you google as well. Texted her on her number there, she replied promptly and fixed a meeting for today afternoon. Was very easy to coordinate with her, she asked for booking confirmation which I gave.

Coming to the deed- she's quite nice to talk to, well educated and articulate. Also very open about what she likes and doesn't like, and made me feel comfortable. She is good at seducing too and was stroking me over my pants while we were talking, which was a turn on. Started off with a decent CBJ which I had to ask her to stop after 10 minutes as I wanted to start drilling her. She was quite wet too when I touched her. Surprisingly good at dirty talk too which turned me on more. Looks wise she is pleasantly pretty. In terms of physique, a treat for curvy lovers like me. She has perhaps the biggest pair of tits I have ever seen, and a proportionate ass too. Quite a sight to see and feel those huge tits all over my face while she fucked me from top. Also fucked her in missionary as well as from behind, finished the deed while standing up, came on her tits, and then took a shower and cleaned up together. Sadly I had to leave for some work so couldn't stay for another round though I was tempted and she offered as well.

Pros: No rush, great conversation, little inhibitions, dirty talk, curvy delight, boobs are a bonus.

Cons: the place we decided to meet was a bit far off for me, only outcalls, No anal, no CIM (not a con for me as such), prefers CBJ.

Boobs: 15/10 (If you're a big boob lover).

Ass: 10/10.

Responsiveness: 9/10.

Services: Everything except anal.

Damages: 5 k for 2 hours (she said 10 k for full night with unlimited shots).The one ending 379?

MarthaGee
08-01-21, 10:22
The one ending 379?Yes that is the one.

Tughlaq
08-01-21, 15:41

Coming to the deed- she's quite nice to talk to, well educated and articulate. Also very open about what she likes and doesn't like, and made me feel comfortable. She is good at seducing too and was stroking me over my pants while we were talking, which was a turn on. Started off with a decent CBJ which I had to ask her to stop after 10 minutes as I wanted to start drilling her. She was quite wet too when I touched her. Surprisingly good at dirty talk too which turned me on more. Looks wise she is pleasantly pretty. In terms of physique, a treat for curvy lovers like me. She has perhaps the biggest pair of tits I have ever seen, and a proportionate ass too. Quite a sight to see and feel those huge tits all over my face while she fucked me from top. Also fucked her in missionary as well as from behind, finished the deed while standing up, came on her tits, and then took a shower and cleaned up together. Sadly I had to leave for some work so couldn't stay for another round though I was tempted and she offered as well.Can you share her link? Unable to find her!

Mohit007
08-01-21, 16:33

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.Kindly send me her contact details please.

I want to meet independent girl.

BigBoy95
08-01-21, 18:13
Can you share the contact details, bro? Thanks.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.

ServingYou2003
08-01-21, 21:26
The one ending 379?379 Siya doesn't look like a 23 year bold. Doesn't match the review.

HardPole
08-02-21, 03:44
Kindly send me her contact details please.

I want to meet independent girl.You don't have any PM active.

HardPole
08-02-21, 03:47
I will be having my first couple experience this weekend. Since its new for me, would like experienced members to guide as what to expect in this encounter. I will be meeting at their place. Anything I need to be careful about. Also, how to make this encounter memorable.Did you find them in Locanto?

Joshua Dsouza
08-02-21, 04:34

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.Any face pic.

LetsTryThis
08-02-21, 05:11
So I had to visit Mumbai for business purpose almost month ago, Before this visit I hadn't met anyone for almost 6 months or even more. In middle of lockdown and pandemic there were some old contacts that had reached out to me. Some of them I had met in past and some had my number since I had contacted them but didn't get to meet for some or the other reason. I kept the conversation short and open and told them that I will reach out to them when I visit Mumbai next.

With very little hope I started reaching out to these contacts just before my travel dates were finalized.

I ended up meeting 3 girls (2 indies and 1 non pro) during my visit. The only one I can report was a young Marathi girl who worked through SP. She says she meets very few people but then all of them say that.

Miss D:

Petite girl, above average face, good body.

Was reserved when she came in, but couple of pegs down and she opened up. The only problem with these kind of girls is if they cross border line drunk stage then it's a nightmare.

I don't mind meeting her just one more time as now am hoping she would be more open and not require alcohol to break the ice.

Face: 7.5.

Boobs: 8.

Body: 8.5 (tight and petite).

Ass: 9.

Attitude: 6.5 (could have been better without alcohol).

Charges: 12 K for LT.

WIR: yes, May be only once to check.

Don't want to report about other 2 girls as one was professional but not worth mentioning and other is a personally built contact and is a non professional.

Cheers!

BombayBkStreet
08-02-21, 06:25
Got the contact on locanto. Chatted her up and asked her to meet immediately at Vashi. She asked for advance for travelling stating that she has been fooled previously. I took it as a red flag and the negotiation was not going ahead as I was adamant on not paying even single rupee in advance. Finally she said hotel reception to prove that I'm genuine. Did that and she was convinced and came. She is fair skinned. Has good figure. She is from around Delhi. Started with normal chitchat. Then asked her to come close to me. Started undressing her one piece at a time and enjoying the skin. She is hesitant in doing DFK. Has good boobs and figure. Asked her for BJ. She does only CBJ. I cummed in condom. The cleaned up. Had a smoke and chit chat. Started foreplay with round 2. She started stroking johnny and hard it went. She asked if I had taken any pills as I got hard pretty fast. Told her I'm a natural. Tried to finger her pussy. She doesn't allow much fingering. Took her in doggy. Missy is tight.

Looks: 7/10.

Figure 8/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 9/10.

Damages: 5 k for 2 HR.

700 hotel, 200 auto fare.

WIR: Only if I want something immediately and not able to arrange anything new.

BombayBkStreet
08-02-21, 07:15
I guess openly sharing digits are not allowed in forum and I haven't activated PM yet.

She looks so much my type!

May I please have the digits?

BombayBkStreet
08-02-21, 07:18
Not into bitcoins so not able to buy.

Dude,

I could have helped you as regards my experience with couples.

I've had many encounters but mind you, all for free.

I don't believe in paying them.

But yes if they are happy with you, they will even recommend you to their other couple friends who are in the same lifestyle.

How did you come across this couple? Is it going to be a paid encounter or FOC.

Cheers.

LustyBannana
08-02-21, 12:03
Some time back tried Hammam in Ahemdabad. Is there any Hammam parlour in Borivali Dahisar area with extras? In case of any rule violation would request fellow mongers to drop a private message.

Thanks.

BurgerMonger
08-02-21, 12:57
Help a brother out, please share her digits. Was it incall or outcall? Height if you can approximate?

Was in Walad area and pinged Jannat. Opted for full day session. She responded well and fixed her for 7.5 k full day and 4 shots. Girl is new in trade so you can negotiate further.

Age- 24.

Looks- cute and innocent.

Boobs- medium and firm.

Ass- big and wide, slim waist, good to hold and bang from behind. She jumps good in WOT position.

Pussy- new girl always have tight hole.

Service- all except anal.

Repeat- yes will do.

Damage- 7500 for 4 shots.

StoneMic
08-02-21, 16:12
Can you share her link? Unable to find her!
379 Siya doesn't look like a 23 year bold. Doesn't match the review.Anyone tried Siya from MR. Seems like a new profile and only one FR here yet.

WoodLand
08-02-21, 16:15
Got the contact on locanto. Chatted her up and asked her to meet immediately at Vashi. She asked for advance for travelling stating that she has been fooled previously. I took it as a red flag and the negotiation was not going ahead as I was adamant on not paying even single rupee in advance. Finally she said hotel reception to prove that I'm genuine. Did that and she was convinced and came. She is fair skinned. Has good figure. She is from around Delhi. Started with normal chitchat. Then asked her to come close to me. Started undressing her one piece at a time and enjoying the skin. She is hesitant in doing DFK. Has good boobs and figure. Asked her for BJ. She does only CBJ. I cummed in condom. The cleaned up. Had a smoke and chit chat. Started foreplay with round 2. She started stroking johnny and hard it went. She asked if I had taken any pills as I got hard pretty fast. Told her I'm a natural. Tried to finger her pussy. She doesn't allow much fingering. Took her in doggy. Missy is tight..Can you give some more hints how to search her profile? Under which section?

Indrxoxo
08-02-21, 18:04
Anyone has info on this bird.

BurgerMonger
08-02-21, 20:09
PM'd you, not sure it went through. Would really appreciate if you sent some digits this way as well. Much love and thanks.

Dude, I have responded already. Please check your PM.

Prabhugandhi
08-03-21, 09:18
Afro girls are not so expensive. Shouldnpay max 5 k.Negotiated and brought her down to 5 k for 2 hrs.

Prabhugandhi
08-03-21, 09:24
Hello guys,

I was finding some girls on SA in Navi Mumbai.

Found few but all of them are charging 20-30 k for 6 hrs.

That's insane and they are not ready to negotiate.

Are they charging this much because I'm new or this is the normal rate?

BombayBkStreet
08-03-21, 12:02
Search Sunami.

Can you give some more hints how to search her profile? Under which section?

BophSep
08-03-21, 12:33
Seen this pic I am also looking for this lady.

Please let me know who is this girl my PM is open.

ThePest
08-03-21, 16:03
Hello everyone,

Some of the old timers will recognize me.

To the uninitiated, I have been a follower and active member of this forum for many years. My subscription ended just before covid. I finally got my head around the bitcoins and have renewed my subscription today.

I am still spa crazy, with NL thrown in every now and then. Please Feel free to DM me with any new spa suggestions in suburbs. I will be happy to help as much as I can with my spa travels.

I will be posting some spa FR soon.

Cheers. Happy mongering.

ThePest.

JayeshM
08-03-21, 16:41
Recently got connected with miss why and fucked her real good. She doesn't do this very often and is well settled now. Just few times in a month. She told she doesn't get time for all this. So she rejects maximum number of people. I got lucky because I got a strong ref from friend and she agreed. Luckily I got opportunity.

She is very good looking housewife girl. Good to please and her BBJ are awesome. Little bulky and stretch marks. She is ready for anal also at a decent price. I didn't go for anal though. Was not having cash.

I will repeat her again if she becomes free.

Damage- 6 k for 2 shots. Totally nice experience.

Jadugar
08-03-21, 17:37
After a long time pinged my SP who gives classic girls. She said, ine from Delhi is there. Went to the den. Sat and was trying to be comfortable. In between the bird came. A little darker in shade but same frame and look wise young. Came and sat besides me. Started chit chat. Then she asked. Will you take tea. I said. Will have beer. Ordered. Along with chicken fry. Started talking. Very talkative girl. But when in birth suit. Found stretch mark on tummy. Asked what is this. She said have a baby of 2 years old. Oho. Didn't dig more in the personal life. She asked all take service from me. But my neck and bust is paining. Simply asked shall I do massage. She said yes. Started massage. She was happy. And aroused. I was in towel. She said. Remove it. By that time beer came. Started the drink. Romantic. Experience. She said. Remove your towel. My tool made his presence. She was happy seeing that. Exclaimed very big. Would love to take. Started BBJ. With smoking. Put tool in mouth. Put smoke on that. Cool. And nice experience. In the mean time got aroused. Entered in missionary. Asked her for doggy but she said she is scarced. Humped her for some time and finished. Had residual beer. And left. Mixed experience.

Score.

Baby 6/10.

Boob 6/10.

Pussy 5/10.

Physique 6/10.

WIR no opportunity as she is from Delhi.

MumbaiLad
08-03-21, 18:28
She's quoting me 6. 5 k for 2 hrs. Have given her a 5 k offer and left. Does your reference work with her? If yes, then please ping me.

Telegram handle at Rahi7678.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

Overall - 8. Overall a great experience. Must try for mongers interested in chubby girls with huge boobs and ass.

WIR. Definitely Yes.

Kindly note she only communicates using telegram and might ask for damages before deed on meeting.

But totally genuine.

Mano112
08-03-21, 19:06
Hello guys,

Are they charging this much because I'm new or this is the normal rate?The rates are high on SA but not always. Also depends on what you are getting. I have been quoted 80 k. SA gals are dreamers. The only benefit of SA is that with zero outside help you can score. Takes time too as most girls aren't pros. I have stopped using it. Beware there are scam profiles too. Do your due diligence.

Mano112
08-03-21, 19:32
You can try Priyal if you are into younger girls. She is pretty young, around 21, has great assets and makes effort to please you. However, she has been jacking up her rates with demand. Initially started at 6 k for a couple of hours. I personally don't find girls on MR VFM, however, if you have bucks to spend, you can go ahead. Service is pleasing but damages are on the higher side.Bro,

Just wanted to know. 6 k for 1 shot?

BurgerMonger
08-03-21, 19:36
Sir digits share k[Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Thanks in advance, peace.

FR. Khushi Vashi.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

Overall - 8. Great BBJ. Loves DATY and made her cum twice. Overall a great expericence.

WIR. Definetly Yes.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

BurgerMonger
08-03-21, 19:58
Kindly share this treasure with us sen (I) or mongerer!

Thanks in advance.

Since I was looking for a good indie, and forum doesn't provide much help. I asked my non ISG friend for help. He has mongered in Mumbai before and he shifted to other city for work. So I asked him if he was ready to offer me help. He readily agreed and he gave me leads of a girl. Pic is attached..

Akash Roy
08-03-21, 19:59
Neh at, moti spa.

Visited at evening. Gor reference through nepolion brother. Selected naha and went to room. She is short hight but good assets. Normal massage and chit chat.

Fuck in missionary followed by doggy and release.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 6.5/10 not so tight.

Ass: 9/10 good shape.

BJ: 7/10.

Damage: 1.7 k + 2 k.

WIR: to explore other girls.

WalkThisWay
08-03-21, 21:55
I have been following the forum for awhile although I have been not participating so much. I have shared some of the details of my previous sessions below.

1) M&S spa, darkness.

I was quite surprised to note that the old M&S spa was not at the address as it previously was. Instead a spa with the similar name has popped up on the adjacent floor. I booked in advance and was given Miss A, she was quite petite but her massage was pretty good. She has small physique but not short of energy. She jumped all over the place doing her massage I was actually surprised when she would constantly change positions. She hinted if I required extras and I asked what all were on offer. She said just HJ. I just went with the flow since I was mostly there for the massage. Since her hands were so small she was working johnny like crazy with both hands which was a first for me. I don't know but I felt complimented that she was using both her hands to get me off.

Looks Cute NE, Petite.

Damage 1.5 + 1.5 HJ.

2) Spanish sun, darkness.

After reading many reviews in the forum I thought I should check this place out. But honestly I was not very impressed with the place. The first time I visited I was give Miss G, a cute NE very good massage and just that. I was quite relived to see a good masseuse after ages. She said she has been working for S Country Spa and that they let her go due to down sizing. But eventually noticed that there were not going to be any extra.

Looks Cute NE, Excellent massage.

Damage Paid for the massage and a tip for the great massage.

Second visit after reading some posts I requested for Ms P, she was a petite girl with massive tits. But her massaging skills were literally non-existent. I figured she was mostly working there for the tips. So I began to check what was available. She was up for FS. I said sure. But before that she moved me into a room closer to the reception for which the door did not have a lock. The bed was on the floor and it was not such an ideal place for FS in my opinion. Anyways committed to the task now went ahead with the deed anyway, this girl was paranoid her pants were down to the knees and she had her legs over her head asking me for FS. This is definitely a new experience in this pose. I was pretty much turned off by the ambience. I somehow just finished and got out of there.

Counter plus 2 K for FS.

3) Arabic Instruments, Monkey area.

I set up an appointment with Arabic instruments spa and went there, to my surprise the spa was shut. I called them back and they said they had moved to a new location. I went to the new location. Just around closing time. Still got an appointment fortunately. As hoped I got Ms A which was pretty good. She has mad skills. Massage and otherwise. Massage, BJ FS. And she really worked it. Wow!

Counter 3 K + 2.5 K FS.

Second visit I was offered a new Thai Miss P. I think she was chef or something because she had no skills of a masseuse what so ever. She was kinda jealous that I asked where Miss A was. So then now.

She is looking to impress. She starts teasing and hinting. I didn't have cash with me so I got her digits and paid her online. As soon as the credit happened to her account. She took her clothes off and just standing riding me. Nice firm tits and a beautiful ass. Really enjoyed the ride with be got her to sit on the table and thrusted into her. And also doggy. Her has was nice bubbly. Although during lockdown I have a feeling she has gone back. Because by the way she was talking she had no idea what she was doing there as a massage therapist.

4) K&K Darkness.

Just to know from earlier posts I decided to visit the K&K spa. Miss P was available and she was as per reviews. Very large woman. Anyway the reason I went there was to get a ball shave, and it was a pretty good experience. Very careful and very smooth after Miss P was attentive. Afterwards I was so hard she offered a BBJ and Top and bottom access just fingered her while she blew me. That was an interesting experience.

Counter 1 K + 2 K Shave, BJ and access.

5) Chinese currency spa darkness.

I got there just in time for last appointment. I had requested for Miss D. I was given one Miss the but I am pretty sure this is not the Miss the I had in mind from the reviews here. Anyway went ahead with the massage. It was pretty rough and painful. Anyways I was there for FS, but this one didn't know what I was talking about so she offered a HJ and full access just with the exception of not going in too far. I was just massaging her as she was massaging me. But that girl was very beautiful, I think she was NE but you can't be sure. Nice perky tits and a gorgeous shaven pussy, nice and tight I could feel her wetness just by rubbing her the right was. Very nice and she was slow too I think she enjoyed it too.

Counter 1.7 K plus 1.5 K HJ Plus full access.

6) Country Spa, monkey.

I booked way ahead in advance. Because every time I wanted an appointment the place was booked out. Anyway I got the room with the steam. And that beautiful mirror light. Got an appoint with Miss V, She was chatty as usual she started with the massage and half way through she removed the dispo. And we start playing with each other getting her naked and put cream all over her body while she was riding be like a cowgirl. I turned her around and she was doing a reverse cowgirl while I was massage her beautiful ass and hole. It was a nice, moody steamy experience.

Counter 3 K plus 7 K FS.

7) Country refresh spa, Monkey.

Booked an appointment with Miss S, she is a slightly older Thai therapist. But still nice and firm body, nice pointy nipples and bubble butt. I got a nice massage from her and later ventured into B2B and BJ that was nice just enjoying her body while she was blowing me. Nice smooth milky skin, and perky boobs. Only downside was she kept asking me when I was going to come back next. I took her number hoping to meet her outside sometime. But never got around to meeting her.

Counter 3 K and 5 K B2B and BJ.

Stay safe guys.

Cheers.

ChoteBhai
08-03-21, 23:33
Hi,

Any leads and reviews on this chic? Any leads would be appreciated?

Skybird1808
08-04-21, 00:27
Hey guys,

Visiting Mumbai next week. Kindly suggest MP in and around Bandra and Andheri. PM is active.

TIA.

WoodLand
08-04-21, 02:44
Hi,

Any leads and reviews on this chic? Any leads would be appreciated?Who gave you this chick lead? She is fake I guess, her pics available in locanto.

WoodLand
08-04-21, 02:45
Search Sunami.Thanks for your reply. I found her profile. Have sent message. Let's see if she replies or not.

WoodLand
08-04-21, 02:45
Anyone has info on this bird.What's her name and where is located?

Pratonic01
08-04-21, 03:07
Can anyone suggest GFE hotel, somewhat upscale near Navimunbai / Vashi area and Noida / Mayur Vihar area. Have to spend one week in Meccas of Mongering of India. Delhi and Mumbai.

Any GFE leads would be appreciated and well reciprocated.

DactMong
08-04-21, 03:46
Bros,

Am coming to Mum after a gap of 6 months. Any inde leads appreciated in western suburbs. Plan to go to NL tomorrow. Will reciprocate for Pune connects.

Cheers.

Nath69
08-04-21, 07:43
Hi,

Can anyone help me with genuine video call service contacts.

I am fed up with WFH, unable to go outside.

Thank you.

JRandal
08-04-21, 08:17
She posts under different names, MILF, with good Boobs, but not firm. 5/6 k for 2 is her going rate. Meets near Dahisar / Mira road. Good at BBJ.

Regards.

Stay Safe & TC.

Brothers,

IronHide91
08-04-21, 09:03
Hi guys,

Need a good Reference for Tanya 682 from Mira road.

Would also like to know her damages.

Please help.

MumbaiLad
08-04-21, 11:16
Hi everyone,

I was off mongering for a while, but am back to explore.

If any old pals still recognise me, please share the numbers of Mat and Zeenat. Looking to meet up tomorrow.

Are.

ML.

HiThereAloha
08-04-21, 12:03
So I had to visit Mumbai for business purpose almost month ago, Before this visit I hadn't met anyone for almost 6 months or even more. In middle of lockdown and pandemic there were some old contacts that had reached out to me. Some of them I had met in past and some had my number since I had contacted them but didn't get to meet for some or the other reason. I kept the conversation short and open and told them that I will reach out to them when I visit Mumbai next.

With very little hope I started reaching out to these contacts just before my travel dates were finalized.

I ended up meeting 3 girls (2 indies and 1 non pro) during my visit. The only one I can report was a young Marathi girl who worked through SP. She says she meets very few people but then all of them say that.

Miss D:

Petite girl, above average face, good body.

Was reserved when she came in, but couple of pegs down and she opened up. The only problem with these kind of girls is if they cross border line drunk stage then it's a nightmare.Is miss the the therapist who used to be at Yuan? And you overpaid miss P as in 2 k you get the ball shave and fun.

HiThereAloha
08-04-21, 13:41
Hi,

Any leads and reviews on this chic? Any leads would be appreciated?Man if you do get leads do share! She's really cute! TIA.

ChoteBhai
08-04-21, 14:47
Hi everyone,

I was off mongering for a while, but am back to explore.

If any old pals still recognise me, please share the numbers of Mat and Zeenat. Looking to meet up tomorrow.

Are.

ML.Welcome back bro. I also took a 3 year break and am back now.

Indrxoxo
08-04-21, 15:31
Goes by the name Jewy or Rashmi. Location in Goregaon. Got her through SA, wanted to check first. Asking for 10 k. I feel higher than she deserves. Let me know in case someone has any info.

What's her name and where is located?

MumbaiLad
08-04-21, 18:16
Wish you the same bro! But this place is still the same. Very Secretive, not sharing contacts. I've sent over 30 PMs, but no one reverted...infact, I got 1 PM asking me for help, and I did 😅

On the bright side, my DM service is still active 😅.

Welcome back bro. I also took a 3 year break and am back now.

Billa786
08-04-21, 19:30
Anyone please help with no of SP for NL and reference.

Thanks.

MrMime
08-04-21, 21:46

Telegram handle at Rahi7678.

Damages - 5 k for 2.

WIR. Definitely Yes.

But totally genuine.Tried to contact her on telegram. First question she asks is where I got her number from.

How do I answer this without naming ISG?

I said I found her number through google search, she cleared the chat.

Please suggest.

TIA.

MrMime
08-04-21, 21:58

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.Hi there, may I please have her number, my PM is open.

TIA.

Macron
08-05-21, 02:52
Tried to contact her on telegram. First question she asks is where I got her number from.

Please suggest.

TIA.You should say that you got her leads from MR. As the girl is listed in MR I guess!

Macron
08-05-21, 02:53
Goes by the name Jewy or Rashmi. Location in Goregaon. Got her through SA, wanted to check first. Asking for 10 k. I feel higher than she deserves. Let me know in case someone has any info.You mean 10 k for 1 shot and how much time?

Macron
08-05-21, 02:53
Man if you do get leads do share! She's really cute! TIA.She is really cute, but fake!

Macron
08-05-21, 02:54
Hi,

Thank you.Why not opt for porn, instead of video cam. Most of cam girls scam you.

Macron
08-05-21, 02:57
Recently got connected with miss why and fucked her real good. She doesn't do this very often and is well settled now. Just few times in a month. She told she doesn't get time for all this. So she rejects maximum number of people. I got lucky because I got a strong ref from friend and she agreed. Luckily I got opportunity.

She is very good looking housewife girl. Good to please and her BBJ are awesome. Little bulky and stretch marks. She is ready for anal also at a decent price. I didn't go for anal though. Was not having cash.

Damage- 6 k for 2 shots. Totally nice experience.Nice FR bro. Good to see her after long time.

Macron
08-05-21, 02:59
Hello guys,

Are they charging this much because I'm new or this is the normal rate?It's normal to open their mouth and charge anything. Whether you are new or old doesn't matter. They won't negotiate because there are other idiots in this world with loads of money to feed them.

Macron
08-05-21, 02:59
Negotiated and brought her down to 5 k for 2 hrs.Is it with place or without place?

IceManRaul14
08-05-21, 04:59
Here is my take on Khushi who I met in Vashi.

Pics she looks little fair but she is dusky in real Looks - 6.

Boobs are lovely. Absolutely no sag. Give it a 9. Lovely for boobs lovers.

Pussy - 9. Damn tight. Anyone who loves a tight hole will love banging her.

Service. No DFK, CIM or Anal.

Her BBJ skills are average and she sometimes creates nakhra.

Damages - 5 k for 2 Plus hotel.

Overall - 7.

Cheers.

Iceman.

EthanHanmi2
08-05-21, 06:21
Please provide contact help will be reciprocated with an indie contact.

Damage- 5 k for 2.

WIR- absolutely.

DactMong
08-05-21, 10:37
Didn't get any inde leads. Checked with Pooja / Ahuja from MR. She quoted a crazy amount. Didn't even feel like negotiating. Eventually headed to NL. Talked to regular SP and asked if Nisha was available. He said yes. Went over to 1 B1 F and found the place was packed and there was a 20 minutes waiting for rooms LOL. M guessing a few bros might be there. All regular chicks Kashish, Sofiya, etc were booked. Went out to have a beer and asked him to call me when room done. Got in after 40 minutes with Nisha. Met her after long time. Perfect body structure. Slim with some meat at right places and heavenly boobs. 20 minutes bbj in multiple positions followed by a nice fuck + beer and snacks. NL never disappoints! Planning to try country spa today with a therapist name share by Rahul bro.

Happy mongering. Cheers.

Bros,

Am coming to Mum after a gap of 6 months. Any inde leads appreciated in western suburbs. Plan to go to NL tomorrow. Will reciprocate for Pune connects.

Cheers.

Unlocked
08-05-21, 12:49
Try Sapna from MR. She's genuine. Can share digits as well. . DM is open.

Hi,

Thank you.

Bad Duck
08-05-21, 12:49
I've cleared my inbox if anyone has been trying to reach me.

I had taken a sabbatical from mongering but I am very much back now. At least, to the extent that covid allows me to be safe.

I used to frequent MPs back in the day but now I prefer the companionship of Indies. It's just so much easier.

If anyone here wants to share numbers of indies that are below 10 k for 2 pops, let's chat. We can exchange.

I never really submitted too many FRs before because I hate typing so much. But now things are going to change. I'm going to start posting proper FRs soon.

Unlocked
08-05-21, 12:50
Hey bro,

DM is open would be thankful to you for sharing contact.

Cheers to mongering,

Unlocked.

Must recommend for anal lovers, but keeping prices in check..

Marad39
08-05-21, 13:06
Hello everyone,

Some of the old timers will recognize me.

To the uninitiated, I have been a follower and active member of this forum for many years. My subscription ended just before covid. I finally got my head around the bitcoins and have renewed my subscription today.

I am still spa crazy, with NL thrown in every now and then. Please Feel free to DM me with any new spa suggestions in suburbs. I will be happy to help as much as I can with my spa travels.

I will be posting some spa FR soon.

Cheers. Happy mongering.

ThePest.Hi, tried to send you DM but it bounced saying your message box is full and need clearing!

Will try again.

Cheers.

Unlocked
08-05-21, 13:21
Hi all,

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon! And randomly made up my mind to try Inde bhabhi A.

She's a non-pro types, has job and does plan her meets carefully with ref checks as well. I was not sure about the ref but she somehow recalled that we had connected earlier as well & agreed to meet.

I requested for a VC but she agreed for the same only once we confirmed the location & time for the deed. She VC while in rickshaw on her way but that too with mask & all. Does not share pic in any situation.

The check in was smooth and once at the room she got changed and got comfy.

Was quick to show interest in some beers. But she's a very light drinker. Does not smoke & no DFK.

She's a Inde bhabhi but lean and slender with some stretch marks as well. It made it really easy for me to bang her real hard on the study table.

Looks - 6. Avg Indian with smooth skin.

Boobs - 8. They are small but you can go hard at them during the deed. Seems its turn on for her as well.

Service. No CIM or Anal or DFK, Great BBJ, DATY.

Damages - 8 k for 2 strokes.

Overall -7. Overall a great experience.

WIR. Maybe.

GFE. Not really. But a good fuk in the end.

Only con she's a little loud in talking.

Bad Duck
08-05-21, 14:11
Hi guys,

Need a good Reference for Tanya 682 from Mira road.

Would also like to know her damages.

Please help.Tried sending you a PM. Looks like your inbox is full.

MumbaiLad
08-05-21, 16:00
I contacted her. Just say that you got her ID from MR. She's openly mentioned it there. Was asking for 6 k2. But seeing her pic, I decided to not meet. As I found her very unappealing.

Tried to contact her on telegram. First question she asks is where I got her number from.

Please suggest.

TIA.

Mano112
08-05-21, 20:13
I wanted to fuck a very slim bird hence contacted this one with whom have been chatting on / off. While texting, best to use hinglish. She is quick to respond. Decided to meet her. The second day of texting we met.

She was very late but not her mistake she stayed far off from where I'm. Finally she came in. Face was a bit disappointing at first. Face is cleared up in the photos. She doesn't drink or smoke but I knew this. Is very quiet and mostly is busy with the phone if you don't hold a conversation. She changed into a good lingerie. Her body was great though. I paid her in full.

Round 1 did foreplay, cuddling, missionary and WOT. She kisses but no DFK. Pussy didn't smell was shaved.

Took some rest & went against for Round 2. Cuddled and then felt her well & finished in doggy style. She is cooperative, has soft skin, is soft spoken and doesn't complain. She may not enjoy it as much but surely reacts to your mischiefs. Takes it well.

Height: 5 ish.

Boobs: 7 for her size.

Face: 6.

Body: 9.

Pussy: 8.5.

GFE: 9.

Attitude: 9.

Not cunning or smart.

Damages: 10 k 2 pops 2. 5 hrs. Started with 15 k + 1 k taxi one side. I called her very far so cool.

VFM rate: 6-8 k 2 pops good negotiators can get.

WIR: No as I mostly try new birds every time.

The pics I saw were great but I can't find them. Got some more conservative pics. Will see if I can find them later.

Vicky98
08-06-21, 02:41
Hey bro,

DM is open would be thankful to you for sharing contact.

Cheers to mongering,

Unlocked.Please contact the founder of this lead.

Vicky98
08-06-21, 02:42
Why not opt for porn, instead of video cam. Most of cam girls scam you.Not just scam they blackmail you also.

Vicky98
08-06-21, 02:45
Thanks for your reply. I found her profile. Have sent message. Let's see if she replies or not.Post a pic of her also if possible!

Rahuls2304
08-06-21, 07:23
One of my friend took her for 6 k for two rounds 4 hours stay.

I wanted to fuck a very slim bird hence contacted this one with whom have been chatting on / off. While texting, best to use hinglish. She is quick to respond. Decided to meet her. The second day of texting we met.

She was very late but not her mistake she stayed far off from where I'm. Finally she came in. Face was a bit disappointing at first. Face is cleared up in the photos. She doesn't drink or smoke but I knew this. Is very quiet and mostly is busy with the phone if you don't hold a conversation. She changed into a good lingerie. Her body was great though. I paid her in full.

Round 1 did foreplay, cuddling, missionary and WOT. She kisses but no DFK. Pussy didn't smell was shaved.

Took some rest & went against for Round 2. Cuddled and then felt her well & finished in doggy style. She is cooperative, has soft skin, is soft spoken and doesn't complain. She may not enjoy it as much but surely reacts to your mischiefs. Takes it well..

Marad39
08-06-21, 08:10
I contacted her. Just say that you got her ID from MR. She's openly mentioned it there. Was asking for 6 k2. But seeing her pic, I decided to not meet. As I found her very unappealing.Agree fully. Chatted with her and she agreed to meet. 6 k for two hours. Asked for full photo. I like fat at the right place but she is full fat and thank fully she herself admitted. If anyone like full fat lady, then do go for her. She is fair looking decent lady and but not my type.

Cheers.

SahilGod
08-06-21, 09:07
Hi,

Does anyone know a spa that provides actually nuru massage in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

Bad Duck
08-06-21, 09:32
Agree fully. Chatted with her and she agreed to meet. 6 k for two hours. Asked for full photo. I like fat at the right place but she is full fat and thank fully she herself admitted. If anyone like full fat lady, then do go for her. She is fair looking decent lady and but not my type.

Cheers.I saw her face in a pic too. The one MR pic she has doesn't seem to be flat though.

CreateNinnov8
08-06-21, 10:05
Wow. She looks so pretty.

Mind sharing contact via DM?

Took some rest & went against for Round 2. Cuddled and then felt her well & finished in doggy style. She is cooperative, has soft skin, is soft spoken and doesn't complain. She may not enjoy it as much but surely reacts to your mischiefs. Takes it well..

FanRaja
08-06-21, 11:26

Round 1 did foreplay, cuddling, missionary and WOT. She kisses but no DFK. Pussy didn't smell was shaved..She is a known bird. Offers Video confirmation before deed. The best rate would be 5 k-6 k for 2. But the review is not good.

BoboJojo
08-06-21, 14:45
Hello bro,

Can you please share her contact information. Looking forward for some good time this weekend. Thanks.

Damage- 6 k for 2 shots. Totally nice experience.

BoboJojo
08-06-21, 15:16
Hello brother,

Can you please share her contact details please.

She is a decent MILF to fuck at 6 k 2 drills. Does anal also but may ask more. Mid 30's and also does some BBW modelling and all. Have won some contests also. If you are on pFB with her can check out her pics.

Rahuls2304
08-06-21, 20:02
So this is the known place in Bandra West which is known in our Mumbai ISG. Manager every time asked me for the visit sending me new therapist chicks details on whatsapp and to try them but due to workload unable to visit in Bandra joints. So accidentally I message them to which they responded quickly and ask to come over as to take massage from the Thai chick. 10 pm so paid and changed to dispo. The chick entered with one piece 1st I apologize to her that to keep her waiting as she is about to go home as it's too late. So chit chat started from 1st min in speaking she is matured enough then the point comes about relationship which she said she had many years of relationship broken with the man who has left her alone for while. Matured Thai chick speaking very well and spoke everything about her personal life surprised to see how one unknown Thai is so much open in speaking and telling everything. Last 20 minutes remaining; asked her let's have fun she giggled and said she is not greedy much but is I want to do the service she will. So removed her one piece and removed her panty and bra. Sucked those mature melons nicely and DATY where 69 position was too good clean pu×sy. So come in doggie first banged for 5 minutes then reverse cowboy and then come in the missionary. 25 minutes marathon and then took shower together. And gave her 4 k which she happily accepted. Offer her to drop to het home which she happily accepted. She was hungry then gone to known hotel which is open from behind side. Ate dinner and she paid the bill also and I drop her home. After reaching home she message she feel about me as a better gentleman and she told me that in her weekly off come for drink and for dinner at her home. Some chicks are not greedy but some needs true companion. Remembering the days of 2016 where the same way I had my Thai GF. Golden days are ahead. Happy mongering all.

Mano112
08-07-21, 01:40
One of my friend took her for 6 k for two rounds 4 hours stay.I agree the terms could have been much better. I did suggest others to negotiate a better price.

I will give you some background why I decided to meet?

I first saw her on SA almost a year back. Then she looked more plum, nice photos and we spoke too but we couldn't meet.

Recently I saw some pics of a slim bird. I contacted this girl turns out it was her. Those photos were just bonkers (face blurred this time) hence the money seemed very right. I tried to find those photos but couldn't. Now in my head, I had done some background checks back then so I didn't do a vc and got excited.

I wanted such bird from a very long time and because of all the above reasons it seemed very legit at the time. Her face was disappointing rest was in line with the pics.

Also more importantly to help keep the damages in check you may DM me some contacts LOL.

DesiMumBhai
08-07-21, 06:26
Hi guys,

Need pointers about spa with FS or VFM indie around Thane. Thanks.